Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Transformers(变形金刚)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Transformers(变形金刚)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:变形金刚
英文名称:Transformers
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] 梦工厂影业公司
[00:39] 派拉蒙影业公司
[00:52] Before time began, there was the Cube. 在很久的过去 能量体就已经存在了
[00:58] We know not where it comes from, 我们不知道它从哪里来
[01:00] only that it holds the power… 只知道它拥有…
[01:03] to create worlds and fill them with life. 创造世界和生命的力量
[01:07] That is how our race was born. 我们这个种族就是这么诞生的
[01:10] For a time, we lived in harmony, 我们一直和谐地生活着
[01:12] but like all great power, 就像其它巨大的能量一样
[01:15] some wanted it for good, others for evil. 人们要它的目的有善有恶
[01:19] And so began the war, 所以战争开始了
[01:22] a war that ravaged our planet… 一场使我们的星球…
[01:25] until it was consumed by death, 毁灭的战争
[01:28] and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. 能量体也丢失在浩瀚的宇宙里
[01:33] We scattered across the galaxy, 我们搜寻了整个银河
[01:36] hoping to find it and rebuild our home, 希望可以找到它来重建我们的家园
[01:39] searching every star, every world. 寻找每一个星球 每一个世界
[01:44] And just when all hope seemed lost, 就当我们都失去希望时
[01:47] message of a new discovery… 新的线索…
[01:49] drew us to an unknown planet called 把我们带到了一个星球叫做…
[01:53] Earth. 地球
[01:58] 变形金刚
[02:01] But we were already too late. 但是我们已经太迟了
[02:10] 中东 卡塔尔 当代
[02:17] Oh, God, five months of this. 上帝啊 都已经5个月了
[02:19] I can’t wait to get a little taste of home 我都等不及要回家了
[02:22] A plate of mama’s alligators touffe. 我很想念我妈妈煮的鳄鱼肉
[02:24] You’ve been talking about barbecued ‘gators… 你说这些鳄鱼肉…
[02:26] and crickets for the last two weeks. 都说了2个星期了
[02:28] I’m never going to your mama’s house, I promise. 我发誓我一定不会去你妈妈那里吃饭
[02:30] But Bobby, Bobby, ‘gators are… 博比 鳄鱼肉是…
[02:31] known to have the most succulent meat. 出了名的嫩
[02:33] I understand. 我理解
[02:38] English, please. English. 请说英语好吗?
[02:40] I mean, how many times have we… 我说过多少次了…
[02:42] We don’t speak Spanish. I told you that. 我们不讲西班牙语 我告诉过你的
[02:44] Why you got to ruin it for me, man? 你们干嘛总要破坏…
[02:45] That’s my heritage. 我自己的传统呢?
[02:49] Go with the Spanish. Whatever 你随便说吧
[02:50] Hey, you guys remember weekends? Huh? 你们还记得我们是怎么过周末的吗?
[02:53] The Sox at Fenway. 在芬维公园看红袜队的比赛
[02:55] – Cold hotdog and a flat beer. – Perfect day – 美味的热狗和冰镇的啤酒 – 完美的一天
[02:59] What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day? 队长你呢? 你也有完美的一天吗?
[03:03] I just can’t wait to hold… 我已经等不及去…
[03:04] my baby girl for the first time. 第一次抱我的女儿
[03:05] – He’s adorable. – That’s too… – 好男人啊 – 这真是太…
[03:07] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[03:27] Hey, I’m ready to do this. 我都准备好了
[03:29] Hey, any of y’all grow some balls, 你们谁有胆量
[03:31] come see me on the court, man. 就来操场上见我
[03:32] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[03:34] 卡塔尔特种作战司令部
[03:36] Watch this crossover, baby. 小心我的胯下运球
[03:38] Like Jordan in his prime, 就像乔丹全盛时期一样
[03:39] pushing through the front line. 穿梭于锋线间
[03:42] – Step aside, ladies. – Oh, man. What? – 让开点 小妞们 – 哦 伙计 搞什么?
[03:44] – Lennox! – Hey, what are you doing? – 伦诺克斯! – 你好啊
[03:46] – Water? – Thank you – 要水吗? – 谢谢
[03:49] Are you gonna help me with the gear? 你要帮我拿装备吗?
[03:58] Colonel Sharp, we have an inbound unidentified infiltrator, 夏普上校 有一身份不明的入侵者
[04:01] 10 miles out. 距离10英里
[04:07] Unidentified aircraft, 不明身份的飞机
[04:09] you are in restricted US military airspace. 你现位于美军管制空域
[04:11] Squawk ident and proceed east out of the area. 请表明身份并 向东飞行离开美军的领空
[04:16] Raptors one and two, 猛禽1号 2号
[04:18] snap to heading two-five-zero to intercept. 目标方向250 进行拦截
[04:20] Bogie is in the weeds ten miles out, not squawking. 目标距离10英里 没表明身份
[04:28] Unidentified aircraft, 不明身份的飞机
[04:29] we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase. 我们会护送你到美军桑克森空军基地
[04:33] If you do not comply, we will use deadly force. 如果你不遵从 我们会使用致命的武力
[04:38] Copy the bogie 发现目标
[04:39] Tail 4500 X-ray. 机尾编号4500X
[04:42] Sir,says here 4500 X was shot down three months ago. 长官 报告说4500X 在3个月前被击落了
[04:44] – Afghanistan. – That’s got to be a mistake – 在阿富汗 – 这一定是一个错误
[04:46] – Check again, then recheck. – I did, sir. – 检查 再检查 – 我检查过了 长官
[04:49] A friend of mine was on that chopper. 我有一个朋友就在那架直升机上
[04:51] Unidentified aircraft, 不明身份的飞机
[04:52] we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase. 我们会护送你到桑克森空军基地
[04:57] Radar, where’s the inbound? 雷达 飞行物在哪?
[04:59] Bogie’s five miles out, sir. 目标5英里 长官
[05:04] – My wife on? – Yes, Captain. – 我老婆在线吗? – 是的 队长
[05:08] – My ladies! – Look. – 我的女士们 – 看
[05:10] Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She’s getting so big. 哦 看啊 她都这么大了
[05:12] Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them. 看看她的小脸 真想去亲一口
[05:15] Baby, we made a good-looking kid. 我们的孩子真是漂亮
[05:17] I know that people say that all the time, 我知道人们总是这么说
[05:19] but, wow, we made one good-Iooking kid. Nice work. 我们生了一个漂亮的孩子 干得好
[05:22] She has your laugh 她笑得真像你
[05:24] – She laughed? – Her first one, yeah. – 她笑了? – 第一次呢
[05:26] You sure she didn’t just fart? 你确定她刚刚没有放屁吗?
[05:29] No, she’s a lady. 没有 她可是个淑女
[05:31] She doesn’t know you yet, but she will. 她还不认识你 但是她会的
[05:36] 4500 X. Something’s not right 4500X 好像有些不对劲
[05:43] Bogie’s on the deck. 目标着落了
[05:45] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar’s jammed. 喔喔喔 雷达被干扰了
[05:50] It’s coming from the chopper 直升机是干扰源
[05:52] – Will? – Sarah? – 威尔? – 莎拉?
[05:54] Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me, 莎拉 如果你能听见我
[05:56] I love you and I’ll be home soon. 我爱你 我很快就会回家
[06:01] – To the right. Go to the right. – Check fire – 到右边去 到右边去 – 检查弹药
[06:08] MH-53 pilot, power down now. MH-53飞行员 关闭你的发动机
[06:15] Have your crew step out or we will kill you. 让你的机组人员下机 不然我们会杀了你们
[06:26] Hold your fire! Stand by to engage! 不要开火! 待命!
[06:36] My God. 上帝啊
[06:54] They bombed the antenna farm! We’re under attack! 他们炸了通讯天线 我们被攻击了
[07:26] Go! Move! Move! 快走! 快!
[07:35] It’s going after the files! 它是为了这些机密文件!
[07:37] Cut the hard lines! 切断总电源!
[07:38] I need a key! It’s locked! 我要钥匙 它被锁上了!
[07:42] Move! Move! 快走!
[07:49] Here, come here! Come here! 到这边! 到这边!
[08:07] Here, hide in here! 藏在这!
[08:09] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝啊
[08:12] No! 不!
[08:15] Oh! 哦!
[08:26] What the… 怎么…
[08:37] Epps, let’s go! 艾普斯 快走!
[08:57] 马歇尔高中
[08:59] Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you’re up. 维特维奇先生 该你了
[09:02] Sorry, I got a lot of stuff. 抱歉 我带了很多东西
[09:04] Watch. 瞧吧
[09:05] Okay 好的
[09:08] For my family… 对于我们家族…
[09:09] Who did… Who did that? People! Responsibility. 是谁干的? 谁干的? 同学们 要有责任感
[09:17] Okay 好吧
[09:19] So, for my family genealogy report, 对于家族史这个报告
[09:21] I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, 我打算讲我的曾曾祖父
[09:24] who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. 他是一个著名的人 阿奇伯尔德·维特维奇船长
[09:28] Very famous explorer 著名的探索家
[09:29] In fact, he was one of the first to explore… 实际上 他是第一个去探索…
[09:32] the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. 北极的人 那是一件非常困难的事
[09:37] In 1897, 在1897年
[09:39] he took 41 brave sailors straight… 他带着41个勇敢的水手…
[09:42] into the Arctic Shelf. 向北极出发
[09:44] Move faster, men! Move! Chop! Heave! 大家加把劲! 快! 举起来!
[09:48] The ice is freezing faster than it’s melting! 冰结的比它化的还要快!
[09:51] Chop faster! Heave, men! 大家再加把劲!
[09:54] – Heave! – No sacrifice, no victory! – 举起来! – 没有付出 就没有胜利
[09:58] We’ll get to the Arctic Circle, lads! 我们会到达那里的 伙计们!
[10:02] So that’s the story, right? 这就是我要讲的故事
[10:04] And here we have some of the basic instruments… 我这里有一些基本资料
[10:06] and tools used by 19th-century seamen 和工具 是19世纪水手所用的
[10:10] This here is the quadrant, 这是四分仪
[10:10] which you can get for 80 bucks. 只要80美元就可以给你
[10:12] It’s all for sale, by the way. 这些都是要卖的
[10:13] Like the sextant here. 这个六分仪
[10:15] $50 for this, which is a bargain. 50美元 非常超值
[10:18] These are pretty cool. 这个最酷了
[10:19] These are my grandfather’s glasses. 它是我曾曾祖父的眼镜
[10:20] I haven’t quite gotten them appraised yet, 我还没给它估价
[10:22] but they’ve seen many cool things. 它见过很多有趣的事
[10:23] Are you going to sell me his liver? 你还要卖了他的肝吗?
[10:26] Mr. Witwicky, 维特维奇先生
[10:27] this isn’t show and sell. It’s the 11th grade. 这不是跳蚤市场 这是11年级的课堂
[10:28] I don’t think your grandfather would be 我想你的祖父不会
[10:29] particularly proud of what you’re doing 为你所作所为感到骄傲的
[10:31] I know. I’m sorry. I just, you know, 我知道 对不起 这只是…
[10:32] this is all going towards my car fund. 都是为了我的汽车基金
[10:34] You can tell your folks. It’s on eBay. I take PayPal. 你可以告诉其他人 我在易趣卖
[10:36] Cold hard cash works, too. 接受贝宝和现金
[10:38] And the compass makes a great gift for Columbus Day. 指南针是一个很好的哥伦布节的礼物
[10:40] – Sam! – Sorry. – 山姆 – 不好意思
[10:42] Unfortunately, my great-great-grandfather, 不幸的是 我的曾曾祖父
[10:43] the genius that he was, 虽然是个天才
[10:45] wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward, 却瞎了又疯了 被关进精神病院
[10:48] drawing these strange symbols 画这些奇怪的符号
[10:50] and babbling on about some giant ice man 说一些关于他所发现的
[10:52] that he thought he’d discovered. 巨大的冰人的事情
[10:54] Okay. Might be a pop quiz tomorrow. Might not. 也许明天会有考试 也许不会
[10:58] Sleep in fear tonight. 今晚在恐惧中入睡吧
[10:59] Here, you want? Here, 50. 40? 30? 要吗? 50 40 30?
[11:00] – Sam? – Yeah. Sorry, sorry. – 山姆 – 对不起 对不起
[11:03] Okay. Pretty good, right? 很不错 对吗?
[11:07] I’d say a solid B- . 我想B-是一个不错的成绩
[11:11] A B-? 给B-?
[11:12] You were hawking your great-grandfather’s crap in my classroom. 你在我的课堂上说一些你曾曾祖父的无聊的事情
[11:15] No, kids enjoy… 不 大家喜欢…
[11:16] – Look, can you do me a favor? – What? – 能帮个忙吗? – 干什么?
[11:17] Can you look out the window for a second? 你能看一下窗外吗?
[11:18] You see my father? 看到我父亲了吗?
[11:20] – He’s the guy in the green car. – Yeah. – 坐在绿色的车里 – 嗯
[11:21] Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream. 我要告诉你一个梦想 一个男孩的梦想
[11:24] And a man’s promise to that boy 一个男人答应那个男孩
[11:26] He looked at me in the eye. He said, 他看着我的眼睛说
[11:27] “Son, I’m gonna buy you a car. 儿子 我会给你买一辆车
[11:29] “But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.” 但是你需要给我2000美元和3个A
[11:31] Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As. 我已经有了2000美元和2个A
[11:33] Okay? Here’s the dream. Your B- . Dream gone. Kaput. 这是我的梦想 你的B- 梦想破灭了
[11:38] Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do? 先生 你自问一下 如果是上帝 他会怎么做?
[11:44] Yes! Yes, yes. 耶 太棒了!
[11:47] So? 怎么样?
[11:48] A- . It’s an A, though. A- 但也算A
[11:49] Wait, wait, wait. I can’t see. It’s an A. 等一等 我看不清楚 是A 没问题
[11:51] – So I’m good? – You’re good – 那么 通过啦? – 通过啦
[11:53] I got a little surprise for you, son. 我有一个惊喜给你 儿子
[11:56] What kind of… 什么样的惊喜?
[11:57] Yeah, a little surprise. 小小的惊喜
[12:00] No. No, no, no, no. Dad! 不 不 不 不 爸爸!
[12:04] 保时捷车行
[12:05] – Oh, you got to be kidding me. – See? – 你一定是在开玩笑 – 看?
[12:06] Yeah. I am. You’re not getting a Porsche 是的 我是在开玩笑 你不会得到一辆保时捷
[12:12] You think that’s funny? 你认为那很可笑吗?
[12:13] Yeah, I think it’s funny. 是的 非常可笑
[12:15] – What’s wrong with you? – You think I’d really – 你怎么回事? – 你真以为…
[12:16] get you a Porsche for your first car? 我给你买的第一辆车就是保时捷?
[12:19] I don’t want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing. 我以后不会再和你谈这件事了
[12:21] Oh, come on. It’s just a practical joke. 哦 拜托 就是个现实的玩笑
[12:23] It’s not a funny joke. 一点不好笑
[12:27] – Manny! – What? – 曼尼! – 怎么?
[12:30] Get your cousin out of that damn clown suit. 别让你表弟穿这个
[12:32] He’s having a heat stroke again. 他热得发晕了
[12:33] Scaring white folks. 吓坏了白人客户
[12:34] I’m hot! Makeup’s melting. It hurts my eyes. 我很热! 妆要化了 我眼睛疼
[12:37] Here? No, no, no, what is this? 这? 不! 这是什么?
[12:38] You said… You said half a car, 你…你说过半辆车
[12:40] not half a piece of crap, Dad. 不是半辆破烂 爸爸
[12:42] When I was your age, 我像你这么大时
[12:42] I’d have been happy with four wheels and an engine. 能有辆车就很开心了
[12:44] Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? 让我来解释解释 好吗?
[12:46] – You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin? – Yeah. – 看没看过《40岁的处男》? – 看过
[12:47] Okay, that’s what this is. 好 这就是他
[12:48] And this is 50-year-old virgin. 这是50岁的处男
[12:50] – Okay. – You want me to live that life? – 好吧 – 你想我以后变成这样吗?
[12:52] No sacrifice, no victory. 没有付出 就没有胜利
[12:53] Yeah, no victory. You know, I got it. 嗯 没有胜利 我知道
[12:54] – The old Witwicky motto, Dad. – Right. – 我知道这句维奇家的格言 – 对
[12:56] Gentlemen 先生们
[12:58] Bobby Bolivia, 鲍比·玻利维亚
[12:59] like the country, except without the runs. 就像那个国家 除了不是逃来的
[13:02] How can I help you? 想要点什么?
[13:03] Well, my son here, looking to buy his first car. 我儿子要买他的第一辆车
[13:07] – You come to see me? – I had to. – 所以你来找我了? – 没办法
[13:09] That practically makes us family. 那我们就是一家人了
[13:11] Uncle Bobby B, baby. Uncle Bobby B. 你可以叫我鲍比·B叔叔
[13:13] – Sam. – Sam, let me talk to you. – 山姆 – 山姆 我来跟你说
[13:16] Sam, your first enchilada of freedom… 山姆 你的第一道大餐…
[13:18] awaits underneath one of those hoods. 就在那里面
[13:21] Let me tell you something, son. 我来告诉你
[13:23] A driver don’t pick the car. 不是驾驶员挑车
[13:25] The car’ll pick the driver 而是车挑驾驶员
[13:27] It’s a mystical bond between man and machine. 这是人类和汽车间的缘分
[13:30] Son, I’m a lot of things, 孩子 我本事很大的
[13:31] but a liar’s not one of them. 但不包括吹牛
[13:33] Especially not in front of my mammy. 尤其不在我妈妈面前
[13:35] That’s my mammy. Hey, Mammy! 那就是我妈妈 嘿 妈咪!
[13:39] Don’t be like that. 别那样
[13:40] If I had a rock, I’d bust your head, bitch. 我要是有块石头 就砸你的头 婊子
[13:42] I tell you, man, she deaf, you know? 我告诉你 伙计 她聋了
[13:47] Well, over here, 看这边
[13:48] every piece of car a man might want or need. 每辆都不错 都是你所想要的
[13:52] This ain’t bad 这辆不错
[13:55] – This one’s got racing stripes. – Yeah. – 这车有赛车的条纹 – 是啊
[13:57] It got racing… 有条纹…
[13:59] Yeah, what’s this? What the heck is this? 这到底是哪辆?
[14:01] I don’t know nothing about this car 我不知道这辆车
[14:03] – Manny! – What? – 曼尼! – 干什么?
[14:04] What is this? This car! Check it out! 这是谁的车? 去查一下!
[14:07] I don’t know, boss! I’ve never seen it! That’s loco! 我不知道 老板 我以前没见过!
[14:09] Don’t go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out! 别唬我 曼尼 快去查查!
[14:12] Feels good. 感觉不错
[14:16] – How much? – Well… – 多少钱 – 这个嘛…
[14:20] considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, 根据这辆车的外形
[14:23] with the slick wheels and the custom paint job… 和特别的喷漆
[14:25] Yeah, but the paint’s faded. 漆已经掉色了
[14:28] Yeah, but it’s custom. 是的 但是喷漆是特殊的
[14:29] It’s custom faded? 那是特殊的掉色漆吗?
[14:30] Well, this is your first car. 这是你第一辆车
[14:31] I wouldn’t expect you to understand. 我不指望你明白
[14:33] Five grand. 5千
[14:34] No, I’m not paying over four. Sorry. 抱歉 不会超过4千
[14:36] Kid, come on, get out. Get out the car. 孩子 从车里出来
[14:38] No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers. 不 不 不 但是你说车挑驾驶员
[14:40] Well, sometimes they pick a driver… 但是 有时那个驾驶员…
[14:41] with a cheap-ass father. Out the car. 有一个抠门的父亲 快下车
[14:43] Now, this one here for four Gs is a beaut. 这边这辆就4千美元了
[14:46] There’s a Fiesta with racing stripes over there 那车也有赛车的条纹
[14:49] No, I don’t want a Fiesta with racing stripes. 我不想要那个带条纹的福特嘉年华
[14:51] This is a classic engine right here. 这车有一个经典的引擎
[14:53] I sold a car the other day… 前几天卖一辆
[14:58] Gee. Holy cow. 哦 天啊
[14:59] – No, no, no. No worries. – You all right? – 不不不 别担心 – 你没事吧?
[15:01] I’ll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. 我去弄个大锤把这个敲下来
[15:03] Hey, hey, Manny! 嘿 曼尼!
[15:05] Get your clown cousin and get some hammers 让你表弟弄些锤子来
[15:06] and come bang this stuff out, baby! 把这东西敲下去
[15:10] … greater than man… …比人类伟大…
[15:11] That one’s my favorite, 那辆我最喜欢
[15:12] drove all the way from Alabammy. 一路从阿拉巴马开过来
[15:31] $4,000. 4千
[15:34] 华盛顿特区
[15:45] Steve. 史蒂文
[15:46] Hello, Mr. Secretary. 你好 部长先生
[15:50] They’re so young. 他们太年轻了
[15:52] They’re the top subject matter experts, sir. 他们是最好的主题专家
[15:54] NSA’s recruiting right out of high school these days. 这些年国家安全局直接从高中招人
[15:56] Guys, that’s the Secretary of Defense. 同伴们 那是国防部部长
[16:01] I am so underdressed. 我穿的衣服真不适合这个场合
[16:03] Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense. 女士们 先生们 国防部部长
[16:08] Please be seated. 请坐
[16:11] I’m John Keller. 我是约翰·凯勒
[16:12] Obviously, you’re wondering why you’re here, 你们应该想知道你们为什么会在这里
[16:14] so these are the facts. 事实上是这样的
[16:17] At 1900 local time yesterday, 在昨天当地时间19时
[16:19] the SOCCENT Forward Operations… 在卡塔尔的桑克森
[16:21] Base in Qatar was attacked. 美军基地被攻击了
[16:22] So far as we know, there were no survivors. 具目前所了解的资料 没有幸存者
[16:26] The objective of the attack… 攻击的目的是为了…
[16:27] was to hack our military network 侵入军方的电脑网络
[16:30] We’re not sure exactly what they’re after, 我们并不知道他们要找什么
[16:32] but we do know… 但是我们知道…
[16:33] that they were cut off during the assault, 他们的侵入被阻止了
[16:35] which would lead us to assume… 所以我们认为…
[16:37] that they’re going to try it again. 他们会再次袭击
[16:40] Now, no one’s taken responsibility for the attack. 目前无人为攻击事件负责
[16:43] And the only real lead we have so far… 我们现在唯一的线索…
[16:45] is this sound. 是这个声音
[16:53] That’s the signal that hacked our network. 那是侵入我们系统的信号
[16:57] NSA’s working at full capacity to analyze it, 国家安全局正在全力分析它
[17:01] and intercept further communications, 希望来拦截未来的通讯
[17:02] but we need your help to find out who did this. 我们需要你来找出谁是幕后的主脑
[17:05] Now, you’ve all shown considerable ability… 你们都有很强的…
[17:07] in the area of signals analysis. 信号分析技能
[17:10] We’re on a hair-trigger here, people. 现在情况紧急
[17:13] The President has dispatched battle groups 总统已经派出航母舰队
[17:15] to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea. 前往波斯湾和黄海
[17:17] This is as real as it’s ever gonna get. 再也不会比这更严重了
[17:19] Now I’m gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge. 你们会由负责的官员领导
[17:21] You’ll break up into teams… 领队们会把你们分成小组…
[17:22] and you’ll start your work. 开始工作
[17:24] Good luck to us all. 祝我们好运
[17:35] All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. 好了 魔球 我有车了 我需要一个女朋友
[17:40] I need money to take out the girl is what I need 我还需要钱带她出去玩
[17:44] Zero bids 0个竞标
[17:47] Great. Broke 好极了 身无分文
[17:49] Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills? 来吧 魔球 你想要止痛药吗?
[17:53] No. Premature. 还没熟透
[17:55] Good. What’s up? 你好吗?
[17:56] Nothing. You know, just driving my car. 没什么 只是在开我的车
[17:58] Driving my car. 开我的车
[18:01] It’s like clockwork. 就像是时钟发条
[18:03] All right, I know you get wasted on these things, 我知道这东西让你恍惚了
[18:04] but if you piss in my bed again, 但你要是再在我床上撒尿
[18:05] you’re sleeping outside. Okay? 就到外面睡去 明白?
[18:08] That’s it for today. No more. Crackhead. 今天到此为止了 别吃了 瘾君子
[18:10] – Ron, this one is uneven. – Yeah. Probably. – 荣恩 这里不平 – 是 也许吧
[18:14] This one is wobbly 这块要掉了
[18:16] Yeah. I’ll take care of that real soon. 是的 我会解决它的
[18:17] Couldn’t we have hired a professional? 我们能不能请一个专业的人?
[18:20] – Oh, Sam… – What? – 哦 山姆… – 干什么?
[18:21] I do not like footprints on my grass. 我不想在我的草坪上看到脚印
[18:24] What foot… There’s no footprints. 什么…? 没脚印啊
[18:25] That’s why I built my path. 这就是我为什么修了入门径
[18:26] So why don’t you go from my grass onto my path,okay? 你为什么不从草地移到入门径上来?
[18:28] It’s family grass, Dad. 这草是属于整个家的
[18:29] Well, when you own your own grass, 当你拥有你自己的草地的时候
[18:30] you’ll understand. 你会明白的
[18:31] This… I can’t do it anymore 这…我受不了了
[18:32] You’re putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. 你把女性的饰品戴在一条雄性的狗身上
[18:34] He’s got enough self-esteem… 作为一条吉娃娃犬
[18:35] issues as a Chihuahua, Mom. 他有严重的自信心问题
[18:37] That’s his bling. 那是他的首饰
[18:39] I want you home at 11:00! 在11点前回家!
[18:41] – Yeah, all right. – 11:00! – 没问题 – 11点
[18:43] Please, for the love of God, drive safely. 看在上帝的份上 小心开车
[18:45] Seat belt on! 系上安全带!
[18:53] Wow. You are so cheap. 喔 你可真小气
[18:57] Well, it’s his first car. Supposed to be like that. 那是他的第一辆车 应该是这样的
[19:05] At this time, we can’t confirm… 目前 我们无法确认
[19:08] whether there were any survivors. 是否有幸存者存在
[19:11] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[19:12] Our bases worldwide are, as of now, at DEFCON Delta, 我们现在进入防御状况四
[19:15] our highest readiness level. 这是最高警戒
[19:18] We’re dealing with a very effective weapons system 我们面对着一个从未见过的
[19:20] that we have not come across before. 非常强大的武器系统
[19:23] But our prayers are with the families of the… 我们会为那些勇敢的士兵祈祷
[19:25] Honey, Daddy’s gonna be okay. 爸爸会没事的
[19:28] I’ve never seen a weapons system like this. 我以前从未见过这种武器系统
[19:31] The thermal shows this… 热成像显示…
[19:32] weird aura around the exoskeleton like it’s… 在它的外骨骼结构周围…
[19:35] cloaked by some kind of invisible force field. 有一个无形的能量罩
[19:37] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[19:38] There’s no such thing as invisible force fields. 根本没有无形的能量罩
[19:39] except in, like, comic book stuff, right? 除了在漫画里 对吗?
[19:42] – Man, I don’t know. – What is that? – 我不明白 – 怎么了?
[19:43] My mama, she had the gift, you know? 我老妈 她有种天赋
[19:45] She saw things. I got the gene, too, 她可以看到未来 我也有她的遗传
[19:49] and that thing that attacked us? 那个攻击我们的家伙
[19:50] I got a feeling it ain’t over. 我预感它还会再来
[19:53] How about you use those magic voodoo powers 你为什么不用你的巫术
[19:55] and get us the hell out of here, huh? 让我们离开这里
[19:57] When I took that picture, I think it saw me. 当我照相的时候 我想它看到我了
[20:03] It looked right at me. 它盯着我看
[20:06] All right, we got to get this thing… 我们要马上把它…
[20:07] back to the Pentagon right away. 送到五角大楼
[20:08] They got to know what we’re dealing with here. 他们要知道我们的敌人是什么
[20:10] My radio’s fried. 无线电失灵了
[20:11] I got no communication with aerial. 天线没有信号
[20:13] Hey, Mahfouz. 马弗斯
[20:14] How far do you live from here? 你家离这里有多远?
[20:16] Not far. Just up that mountain. 不远了 翻过那座山就到了
[20:17] – Do they have a phone? – Yes. – 那里有电话吗? – 是的
[20:19] All right, let’s hit it. 好的 我们走
[20:24] Dude, are you sure we’re invited to this party? 伙计 你确定我们被邀请了吗?
[20:26] Of course, Miles. It’s a lake. Public property. 当然了 迈尔斯 那是一个湖 是公共场所
[20:32] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[20:34] Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela’s here. 我的天啊 梅卡拉在这
[20:35] Just don’t do anything weird, all right? 别做奇怪的事 好吧?
[20:37] – I’m good, right? – Yeah, you’re good. – 我看上不错 对不对? – 是的
[20:39] Okay. 好的
[20:44] Hey, guys, check it out. 嘿 各位 快看
[20:47] Oh, hi. 哦 嘿
[20:48] Hey, bro. That car. It’s nice. Hey. 嘿 伙计 你的车不错 嘿
[20:57] So, what are you guys doing here? 你们来这里干什么?
[21:00] We’re here to climb this tree. 我们来这里爬这棵树
[21:03] I see that. It looks… It looks fun. 我看见了 很有趣
[21:04] – Yeah. – You know, I thought I recognized you. – 嗯 – 我想我认识你
[21:06] You tried out for the football team last year, right? 你去年参加过橄榄球队的预选 对吧?
[21:11] Let’s go call your mom. 回家找你妈妈吧
[21:12] Oh, no, no, that… No. 不 不 那是… 不是
[21:14] That wasn’t like a real tryout. 我并不是想参加预选
[21:16] I was researching a book I was writing. 我是在为写的书收集资料
[21:19] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. – 哦 是吗? – 是的
[21:20] Yeah? What’s it about? Sucking at sports? 哦?关于什么的? 一塌糊涂的体育运动?
[21:24] No, it’s about the link… 不 那是关于…
[21:25] between brain damage and football. 橄榄球和大脑受损的
[21:28] No, it’s a good book. Your friends’ll love it. 那是一本好书 你的朋友会喜欢它的
[21:30] You know, it’s got mazes in it and, 有上色的地方
[21:32] you know, little coloring areas, 立体折叠…
[21:33] sections, pop-up pictures. It’s a lot of fun. 还有图片 非常有趣
[21:37] That’s funny. 真是好笑
[21:38] Okay, okay. You know what? Stop. 算了 不要这样
[21:43] Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let’s go, let’s head. 我们去参加聚会吧
[21:46] You got to get out of the tree right now. Get… 快从树上下来…
[21:48] Just get out of the tree right now, please. 快下来 拜托
[21:51] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[21:53] Did you see that dismount? 看到下来的动作了?
[21:54] All the chicks were watching. 女孩们都在看我
[21:55] You’re making me look like an idiot. 你使我看起来像个傻瓜
[21:56] We both looked like idiots just now. 我们刚才都像傻瓜
[21:57] Hey, how about you let me drive? 嘿 让我开怎么样?
[21:59] Oh, no. No, no, no. This is not a toy. 哦 不不不 这不是玩具车
[22:01] These 22s, I don’t want you grinding them. No. 这个22英寸的轮胎 我不想你开
[22:04] Why doesn’t my little bunny… 为什么我可爱的小白兔…
[22:05] just hop in the back seat? 不跳到后座上去?
[22:08] God, I can’t even tell you how much… 噢 天 我要告诉你
[22:10] I’m not your little bunny. 我可不是你的小白兔
[22:13] Okay. 好吧
[22:15] You’ll call me. 你会来找我的
[22:23] Who’s gonna drive you home, tonight? ∮ 今晚谁开车送你回家? ∮
[22:25] Hey, man, what’s wrong with your radio? 嘿 伙计 你的收音机怎么了?
[22:28] – I’m gonna drive her home tonight. – What? – 今晚我要送她回家 – 什么?
[22:30] She’s an evil jock concubine, man. 她可是个小骚货 伙计
[22:31] Let her hitchhike. 让她去搭车吧
[22:33] She lives 10 miles from here, okay? 她家离这里有10英里远
[22:33] It’s my only chance. 这是我唯一的机会
[22:34] You got to be understanding here, all right? 你要理解我 好吗?
[22:36] All right. We’ll put her in the back. I’ll be quiet. 把她放在后座 我会安静的
[22:37] Did you say, “Put her in the back”? 你是不是说“让她坐在后座”?
[22:38] I called shotgun. 我说坐前面
[22:39] I’m not putting her in the back. 我不会让她坐后面
[22:40] You got to get out of my car. 你得下车
[22:41] – That’s a party foul. – What rules? – 这可违反了聚会规则 – 什么规则?
[22:42] Bros before hos. 不能重色轻友
[22:43] Miles, I’m begging you to get out of my car. Okay? 迈尔斯 我求你下车 好吗?
[22:45] You can’t do this to me. 你不能这样对我
[22:46] You got to get out of my car right now. 你必须立即下车
[22:52] Who’s gonna come around when you break? ∮ 你受伤时谁陪在你身边? ∮
[22:56] Mikaela! It’s Sam. 梅卡拉 我是山姆
[22:59] Witwicky. 维特维奇
[23:00] I hope I didn’t get you stranded or anything. 希望没有让你感到进退两难
[23:03] You sure? 是吧?
[23:04] So listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home. 我可不可以把你带回家?
[23:06] I mean give you a ride home in my car to your house. 我是说我开车把你送回家
[23:10] There you go. 上车吧
[23:18] So… 那么…
[23:23] I can’t believe that I’m here right now. 我真不敢相信我现在坐在这里
[23:27] You can duck down if you want. 愿意的话你可以把头低下
[23:28] I mean, it won’t hurt my feelings. 我不会感到难过的
[23:29] Oh, no, no, no. I didn’t mean… I didn’t mean here with you. 哦 不不不 我不是说和你在一块
[23:32] I just meant here, like, in this situation, 我是说现在这种状况
[23:35] this same situation that I’m always in. 我总是把自己至于这种境地
[23:37] ‘Cause, I don’t know, 我不知道为什么
[23:38] I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, 我想 我是对肌肉男有特殊的喜好
[23:40] for tight abs and really big arms. 那种紧紧的肌肉 结实的臂膀
[23:44] Big arms? 结实的臂膀?
[23:48] Well, there’s a couple new additions in the car. 这车上有几种新物件
[23:51] Like, I just put in that light there. 我刚刚装了那个灯
[23:54] And that disco ball. 还有这个迪斯可球
[23:55] And so the light reflects off the disco ball. 用那盏灯照这个迪斯可球
[23:59] Yeah. 没错
[24:04] Are you… are you new to school this year? 你是刚刚到这个学校的吗?
[24:06] It’s your first year here? 这是你第一年在这里上学吗?
[24:07] Oh, no, no. 哦 不不
[24:09] We’ve been in the same school since first grade. 我们从一年级开始就在同一所学校
[24:11] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的? – 没错
[24:13] Yeah, a long time. 真的是很久了
[24:14] Well, do we have any classes together? 我们有同堂的课吗?
[24:16] – Yeah, yeah. – Really? Which? – 有的 – 真的? 什么课?
[24:18] History. Language arts. Math. Science. 历史 语言 数学 科学
[24:22] – Sam. – Sam. Yeah. – 你叫山姆 – 山姆 没错
[24:23] – Sam Wilkicky. – Witwicky. – 山姆·维特齐齐 – 维特维奇
[24:26] God, you know what? I’m so sorry. I just… 天啊 我真是很对不起
[24:28] – No, it’s cool. – I just didn’t recognize you. – 没关系 – 我没认出你来
[24:30] Yeah, well, I mean, that’s understandable. 没什么 可以理解
[24:34] No, no, no. No. Come on. 不 不要 拜托
[24:38] Sorry, I’m just working out the kinks. 抱歉 我才刚刚修过
[24:39] You know, it’s a new car. 这是辆新车
[24:41] When I get that feeling I want sexual healing. ∮ 当欲望来时 性爱疗法是我所需 ∮
[24:44] This radio is, like, you know… 这收音机…你知道…
[24:45] It’s an old radio, too, so… 也是个旧的 所以…
[24:47] Sexual healing. ∮ 性爱疗法 ∮
[24:49] Look, this isn’t something that I, you know… 我也不知道为什么
[24:51] I can’t get this radio to stop. 我没法关掉收音机
[24:52] Look, I wouldn’t try this on you. 我不是故意的
[24:54] ‘Cause this is like a romantic thing… 因为这有点浪漫…
[24:55] that I’m not trying to do. 我不想这样的
[24:56] Not that you’re not worthy of… 不应该对你…
[24:57] trying something like this on. 这样做的
[24:58] – No, of course not. – I’m a friend of yours. – 当然 – 我是你的朋友
[25:00] I’m not a romantic friend. Romantic friends do this. 不是男女朋友 男女朋友之间才这样
[25:02] I mean, I’m not that friend. 我是说 我不是那种朋友
[25:04] I mean, we… I could be. 我是说 我们…我可以是的
[25:06] I feel good. ∮ 我感觉不错 ∮
[25:07] Just pop the hood. 打开引擎罩
[25:09] Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up. 白痴! 闭嘴 闭嘴!
[25:14] Whoa, nice headers. 哇哦 缸头真不错
[25:16] You’ve got a high-rise double-pump carburetor. 高置双泵渗碳缸头
[25:17] That’s pretty impressive, Sam. 真是印象深刻 山姆
[25:20] Double-pump? 双泵?
[25:21] It squirts the fuel in so you can go faster. 汽油进的更快 你可以开的更快
[25:26] I like to go faster. 我喜欢开快一些
[25:28] And it looks like your… 看起来你的…
[25:29] distributor cap’s a little loose. 配电盘封盖有些松了
[25:33] Yeah? How’d you know that? 是吗? 你是怎么知道的?
[25:36] My dad. He was a real grease monkey. 我爸爸 他是汽车机械师
[25:38] He taught me all about this. 他教会我这些的
[25:40] I could take it all apart, 我可以把它拆了
[25:41] clean it, put it back together. 清洗一下 再装起来
[25:43] That’s weird.I just wouldn’t peg you for mechanical. 真奇怪 我一定不会花钱请你当修车工
[25:46] Oh, my God. 噢 上帝啊
[25:47] Well, you know, I don’t really broadcast it. 其实你也知道 我不声张
[25:48] Guys don’t like it when… 男人不喜欢…
[25:49] you know more about cars than they do. 女人比他们更懂车
[25:52] Especially not Trent. He hates it. 特别是崔恩 他讨厌这些
[25:54] Yeah, no, I’m cool with, you know, 不 我并不介意
[25:56] females working on my engine. 女人来修引擎
[25:57] I prefer it, actually. 实际上 我挺喜欢
[26:00] Okay. You want to fire it up for me? 好的 你想试一下点火吗?
[26:01] Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem. 噢 对 没问题
[26:02] – Thanks. – You know, I was thinking. – 谢谢 – 我在想
[26:04] You know, if Trent’s such a jerk, 如果崔恩是个混蛋
[26:06] why do you hang out with him? 你为什么还和他在一起?
[26:10] You know what? I’m just… I’m gonna walk. 嗯…我要走路回去了
[26:13] Good luck with your car. 祝你的车好运
[26:17] All right. 好吧
[26:18] Walking’s healthy, right? 走路有益健康 是吧
[26:21] Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no. 哦 上帝 不 不 不
[26:24] Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now. 拜托 快好起来吧
[26:26] Don’t let her walk away. 不要让她走掉
[26:27] Come on, come on, come on. Please, please. 拜托 拜托 求求你 求求你
[26:29] Baby come back any kind of fool could see. ∮ 宝贝回来吧 傻瓜都看得出来 ∮
[26:34] Hey! 嘿!
[26:35] There was something in everything about you. ∮ 都是为了你 ∮
[26:41] Baby come back you can blame it all on me. ∮ 宝贝回来吧 你可以怪我的 ∮
[26:44] Hey! 嘿!
[26:48] Wait a second! 等一下!
[26:50] I was wrong and I just can’t live without you. ∮ 我错了 我不能没有你 ∮
[26:55] There it is. 到了
[26:57] I had fun. So, you know, thanks for listening. 我今天很高兴 感谢你听我发牢骚
[27:02] Oh, yeah, yeah. 噢 嗯
[27:03] You… You think I’m shallow? 你…你是不是认为我很肤浅?
[27:07] I think you’re… No, no, no. 我觉得你…不 不 不
[27:09] I think… 我觉得
[27:11] there’s a lot more than meets the eye with you. 你并非徒有其表
[27:17] Okay. 好的
[27:19] Yeah. 嗯
[27:20] All right, I’ll see you at school. 好吧 我们学校见
[27:22] All right. 好的
[27:29] That’s stupid. 真傻
[27:31] That was a stupid line. 真傻的台词
[27:32] “There’s more than meets the eye with you.” Stupid. “你并非徒有其表” 真傻
[27:38] Oh, God. 哦 上帝
[27:40] Oh, my God. I love my car. 哦 上帝 我喜欢这车
[27:46] 五角大楼 国家军事指挥中心
[27:53] Hey, guys, I think the other team figured it out. 嘿 伙计们 我想另一个小组找出原因了
[27:57] Iran. 伊朗人
[27:59] Come on, man. 拜托 伙计
[28:00] This is way too smart for Iranian scientists. 这对伊朗科学家也太难了点
[28:02] Think about it. 想想吧
[28:04] What do you think, kid? Chinese? 你觉得呢? 中国人?
[28:06] No way. 不可能
[28:07] This is nothing like what the Chinese are using. 这和中国所用的技术一点也不像
[28:09] 空军一号
[28:12] This is Air Force One. 这里是空军一号
[28:13] Level of flight, level three-three-zero. 飞行高度330
[28:14] We will hunt down this enemy. And when we do, 我们要找到这个敌人
[28:17] we’ll know just what to do with them. 那时就能知道怎样对付他们
[28:19] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[28:32] 美军基地遭受重创
[28:38] Apparently, there are very few survivors. 很明显 幸存者很少
[28:40] Yes, Mr. President? 总统先生?
[28:41] Yeah, can you wrangle me up some Ding Dongs,darling? 给我拿一点点心来好吗?亲爱的
[28:56] I joined the Air Force to bring the man Ding Dongs. 我加入空军一号就是给他拿点心的
[28:59] I’ll be in storage. 我去储藏室
[29:26] Shoot. 该死的
[29:41] Gross. 真恶心
[30:10] Do you hear that? 你们听到了吗?
[30:14] Are you getting this? 你们听到了吗?
[30:17] I think they’re hacking the network again. 我想他们又在入侵军事网络了
[30:18] 侦测到外来信号
[30:24] 搜索“冰人计划”
[30:25] 找到结果
[30:34] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[30:35] This is a direct match to the signal in Qatar. 这个和卡塔尔的信号完全一致
[30:37] – Are you running a diagnostic? – Should I be? – 你在进行信号分析吗? – 应该吗?
[30:39] – Yes, you should. – So I am. – 应该 – 我这就办
[30:46] 开始上传文件
[30:49] 探测到病毒
[30:51] 无法识别文件上传中
[30:52] Someone! They’re hacking into Air Force One! 来人! 它们正入侵空军一号的网络!
[30:54] We need a senior analyst. 我们需要一个高级分析师
[30:56] – I think they’re planting a virus. – A virus? – 我想它们植入了一个病毒 – 病毒?
[30:58] It’s streaming right now. 正在传输
[30:59] They are planting a virus. 他们在植入病毒
[31:01] and stealing a whole lot of data… 同时还从我们系统上…
[31:02] from your system at the same time. 窃取了大量的信息
[31:04] Code Red. We have a breach. 红色警报 网络被入侵了
[31:06] Air Force One, 空军一号
[31:06] someone onboard has breached the military network. 有人正在入侵军事网络
[31:08] I’m in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear 货舱没有人
[31:16] – You got to cut the hard lines. – What? – 你们必须切断热线 – 什么?
[31:17] – Whatever they want, they are getting it. – Sir? – 不管它们想要什么 它们正在得逞 – 长官?
[31:21] Permission to take down the Defense Network. 请求切断防御网络
[31:23] Cut all server hard lines now. 切断所有服务器的连接
[31:25] Cut all server hard lines now. 切断所有服务器的连接
[31:28] 连接中断
[31:32] 北极探险家称发现冰人
[31:34] 发现者 维特维奇船长
[31:38] 终端停止
[31:49] Someone’s tampered with the POTUS mainframe. 有人动过这里的主机
[31:52] What the… 怎么…
[31:59] Shots fired in the underdeck. Repeat, shots fired. 底舱有人开枪 重复 有人开枪
[32:01] Crew, prepare for emergency descent. 机组 准备紧急降落
[32:22] I want our President in that bunker. 我要总统现在就进入地下掩体
[32:24] And I don’t want to discuss a damn thing other… 我要在他安全后
[32:27] till that becomes reality. 再讨论现在这个问题
[32:28] That’s our first priority. 这是我们的首要目标
[32:30] That’s our only priority right now. 也是我们现在的唯一目标
[32:32] Air Force One is on the ground. 空军一号已经降落了
[32:54] 愚蠢的生物妄图朝我开枪
[32:57] 找到了火种源的线索
[33:02] 一个姓维特维奇的人看到过我们的文字
[33:05] 搜索维特维奇
[33:20] 必须找到万人迷217
[33:37] Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 哦 上帝 不 不 不!
[33:40] That’s my car! 那是我的车!
[33:43] No! 不!
[33:47] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[33:55] Dad, call the cops! 爸爸 报警
[33:59] Where you going with my car,buddy? Where you going? 你要开我的车去哪?
[34:03] Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! 我要报警 我的车被偷了!
[34:06] I’m in pursuit! Right? 我正在追他
[34:08] I need all units, the whole squadron. 所有单位和中队都要行动!
[34:10] Bring everyone! 把所有人都叫来!
[34:11] No, don’t ask me questions, all right? 不! 别问为什么 行吗?
[34:13] My father’s the head of the neighborhood watch! 我爸爸是邻居保安计划主管!
[34:48] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝
[35:06] My name is Sam Witwicky. 我叫山姆·维特维奇
[35:08] Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? 不论谁看到这个 我的车活了
[35:11] You saw that? 看到了?
[35:12] Since this is my last words on Earth, 这是我的遗言
[35:13] I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, 我爱你爸爸 妈妈
[35:15] and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, 如果你们从床下找到色情书刊
[35:16] it wasn’t mine. 那不是我的
[35:17] I’m holding it for Miles. No, no, wait that… 我是替迈尔斯在保存 不 等等…
[35:19] Okay, that’s not true. 好吧 那不是真的
[35:20] It’s mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I’m sorry. 查尔叔叔给我的 对不起
[35:22] Mojo, I love you. 魔球 我爱你
[35:27] 内有恶犬
[35:36] No! No! No! No! 不! 不! 不! 不!
[35:41] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝
[35:43] No, you’re a good dog! Good dog! Good dog! 不 你是好狗 好狗 好狗!
[35:45] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝
[35:49] Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Whoa! All right! Oh! oh! oh! 喔 嘿嘿嘿 喔 好吧! 哦 哦
[35:58] Okay. Please, please don’t kill me! 好吧 求求你 别杀我!
[35:59] I’m sorry! Take the keys! I don’t want them! 对不起 钥匙给你了 我不要了!
[36:01] Car’s yours! 车是你的了!
[36:04] Listen, listen, listen. 听着 听着 听着
[36:07] – Good, you’re here. – Let me see your hands! – 真好 你们来了 – 把手举起来!
[36:08] – No, no, no! It’s not me! – Let me see your hands. – 不不不 不是我 – 把手举起来让我看到
[36:10] The guy’s inside. 那个人在里面
[36:11] Shut up! Walk towards the car. 住嘴 走向警车
[36:15] Put your head on the hood. 把头顶到引擎罩上
[36:30] Whoever did this finally managed… 他们终于还是侵入了…
[36:31] to infiltrate our defense network, 我们的防卫网
[36:33] which is what they tried to do in Qatar, 他们当时尝试侵入我们的卡塔尔基地
[36:34] only this time it worked. 不过这次他们得逞了
[36:36] – What did they get? – We still don’t know. – 他们都弄到了什么? – 目前还未知
[36:37] Talk to me about the virus. 告诉我病毒的情况
[36:39] It’s a Spider-bot virus. 是一种蜘蛛型病毒
[36:41] We’re not sure what it’s going to do, 我们还不了解它的作用
[36:42] but it may cripple the system. 不过有可能会侵害我们的系统
[36:43] – Can we stop it? – Every time we try an antivirus, – 我们能阻止它吗? – 每一次我们想消灭它
[36:45] it adapts and speeds up. 它会变种而躲过
[36:47] It’s like it’s not a virus anymore. 好像不单纯是一种病毒了
[36:48] It’s become the system. 变成了系统
[36:49] Obviously the first phase of… 很明显 这是大规模…
[36:51] a major attack against the US. 反美攻击的第一阶段
[36:52] The only countries with this kind of capability 有此能力的国家包括
[36:54] are Russia, North Korea, maybe China. 俄罗斯 北朝鲜 也许还有中国
[36:57] I’m sorry, that’s not correct. 抱歉 我想事情不是这样的
[36:58] Excuse me, young lady. 对不起 女士
[37:00] I didn’t see you standing there. You would be who? 我没留意你在场 你是…?
[37:02] I’m just the analyst who detected the hack. 是我侦测到他们的攻击
[37:04] Hold on. It was you? You did it? 等一下 是你?你侦测到的?
[37:07] – Her team. – Sir, I was just trying to say, – 她的团队 – 长官 我只是想说明
[37:10] they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds. 他们在10秒之内就攻破了我们的防火墙
[37:13] Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack 就算是最尖端最具攻击性的计算机
[37:16] would take 20 years to do that. 也需要至少二十年的时间才能做到
[37:18] Maybe you can explain, then, 那么我想…
[37:19] how our latest satellite imagery… 请你给我解释
[37:20] shows North Korea doubling its naval activity? 北朝鲜加倍了他们的国防?
[37:23] Maybe it’s a precaution, 也许这只是他们的防护措施?
[37:24] because isn’t that what we’re doing? 我们不是也一样?
[37:26] The signal pattern is learning. 信号图像正在不断发展
[37:28] It’s evolving on its own. 他们具有自发进化的能力
[37:30] And you need to move past Fourier transfers 这不是线性变换所能解释的了
[37:32] and start considering quantum mechanics. 已经提升到量子力学的范畴
[37:34] There is nothing on Earth that complex. 在这个地球上并不存在如此复杂的东西
[37:37] What about an organism? A living organism? 那么有机体呢? 具有生命能力的有机体
[37:39] Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer? 例如DNA构成的计算机?
[37:42] And I know that that sounds crazy… 我知道这个听起来是天方夜谭…
[37:44] That’s enough. That’s enough. 够了 够了
[37:46] We have six floors of… 我们拥有六层楼的同仁
[37:47] analysts working on this thing. 在协力分析调查这个
[37:49] Now, if you can find proof to back up your theory, 如果你能找到证据来支持你的观点
[37:51] I’m gonna be happy to listen to you. 我乐意听取你的意见
[37:53] But if you don’t get a filter on that brain-mouth thing, 但如果你继续在这里信口开河
[37:55] you’re gonna be off the team. You understand? 就请你走人 听清楚了?
[38:02] 警察局
[38:03] Look, I can’t be any clearer 听着 我当时非常清醒
[38:05] than how crystal clear I am being. 简直“至清无鱼”
[38:08] – It just stood up. – It just stood up. – 他就那么站起来了 – 站了起来
[38:11] Wow. That’s really neat. 哇…好恐怖哦
[38:14] Okay, chiefie. 好吧 这个拿去
[38:16] Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. 把这个灌满 别滴的到处都是
[38:19] What are you rolling? 你嗑的什么药?
[38:21] Whippets? 笑气?
[38:22] Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys? 巴比妥? 还是少许大麻?
[38:23] – No, I’m not on any drugs. – What’s these? – 不 我没有嗑药 – 这是什么?
[38:26] Found it in your pocket. “Mojo.” 你口袋里找到的 “魔球”
[38:30] Is that what the kids are doing now? 你们小孩现在流行吃这个?
[38:32] Little bit of Mojo? 来点“魔球”?
[38:33] Those are my dog’s pain pills. 那是我狗狗的止痛药
[38:34] You know, a Chihuahua. A little… 你知道…吉娃娃…
[38:41] What was that? 怎么回事?
[38:43] You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent? 你在盯着我的枪 想当“50分”?
[38:48] You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 想试试? 那你就动一下试试!
[38:51] ‘Cause I promise you I will bust you up. 不过我告诉你 我一定会让你开花
[38:56] Are you on drugs? 你是不是嗑药了?
[38:59] 中东 卡塔尔
[39:06] Let’s hope this telephone line works. 但愿这条电话线还管用
[39:11] Hey, heads up! 嘿 抬头!
[39:13] Heads up! Hey! Heads up! 抬头! 嘿! 抬头!
[39:22] What the heck was that? 怎么回事?
[39:28] English, dude. English. 说英语啊 老弟
[39:37] Whoa! 喔!
[39:39] Watch out! 当心!
[39:47] – Open fire! – Contact! Contact! – 开火! – 靠近了! 靠近了!
[39:49] Everybody, quiet. Settle. 大家安静
[39:50] Whoa, mother… What the hell is… 哦 妈呀 什么玩意?
[40:00] Get up! Get up! Come on! 快起来 快跑!
[40:10] Go! Move it! 跑 快跑!
[40:24] Take cover! 找掩护!
[40:29] Fig! Cover the rear! 菲格 保护后面!
[40:31] Cover fire! Move it! Fig, cover the rear! 开火! 快! 菲格 保护后面!
[40:34] Epps! Cover the rear! Move it! 艾普斯 保护后面!
[40:36] Come on! Give me a mag! 快! 给我把机枪!
[40:41] Where’s your papa? Where’s your papa? 你爸爸呢? 你爸爸呢?
[40:42] Papa! 爸爸!
[40:44] Sir, we need… I need a telephone. 先生 我们需要电话
[40:46] – Telephone, telephone, yes! – Telephone! – 电话 电话 对! – 电话!
[40:49] Hey, I need a mag! Give me a mag! 嘿 我给我把机枪!
[40:51] – Cell phone! – I don’t know how to thank you – 手机! – 真谢谢你
[40:52] Fire! 开火!
[40:54] This is an emergency Pentagon call! 帮我接五角大楼 紧急电话!
[40:56] I need you to… Do you understand? 我要你…听到吗?
[40:57] It’s an emergency Pentagon… 这是紧急…
[41:01] I don’t have a credit card! 我没有信用卡!
[41:04] Sir, the attitude is not going to… 先生 你的态度根本…
[41:05] speed things up any bit at all. 无法提高办事效率
[41:08] I’m going to ask you to speak… 请你对着话筒…
[41:09] into the mouthpiece very clearly. 把话说清楚
[41:10] I’m in the middle of a war! 我正在打仗!
[41:13] This is frigging ridiculous! 这真他妈荒唐!
[41:16] Ammo! 弹药!
[41:18] I need a credit card! 我需要张信用卡!
[41:22] – Epps! Where’s your wallet? – Pocket! – 艾普斯! 你的钱包呢? – 口袋里
[41:26] – Which pocket? – My back pocket! – 哪个口袋? – 屁股口袋里!
[41:28] You got 10 back pockets! 你有那么多屁股口袋!
[41:30] Left cheek! Left cheek! Left cheek! 左边屁股! 左边屁股!
[41:33] All right, keep shooting! Keep shooting! 好的 继续射击!
[41:36] Okay, it’s Visa. 好 有VISA卡
[41:38] Also, sir, have you heard about 还有 先生 您听说过
[41:39] our premium plus world-service gold package? 我们的“至尊全球服务”超值套餐吗?
[41:41] No, I don’t want a premium package! 不 我不要什么超值套餐!
[41:45] Epps! Pentagon! 艾普斯! 五角大楼!
[41:50] Give me a status. 报告情况
[41:51] Sir, we’re tracking a… 长官 我们追踪到一支
[41:52] Special Ops team under fire in Qatar. 在卡塔尔遭受攻击的特种部队
[41:54] They say they’re survivors of the base attack. 他们说是基地袭击的幸存者
[41:56] Survivors? 幸存者?
[42:01] I ain’t never seen this in my life! 我这辈子还没见过这东西!
[42:02] Need gunships on station ASAP! 需要武装直升机立即支援!
[42:04] Predator’s coming up in a minute. 掠食者马上赶到
[42:05] We’re linking the call to the nearest AWACS. 我们正联系最近的空中预警机
[42:13] Unknown, man. I don’t… man. 不知道 伙计 我不…伙计
[42:14] If you seen this shit… 如果你看到这玩意儿…
[42:16] Predator ETA two minutes. 掠食者预计两分钟后到达
[42:28] Hey! Make way! 嘿! 让开!
[42:35] – What is that? – I don’t know. – 这是什么? – 我不知道
[42:42] We need air support and we need it now. 我们现在就需要空中支援
[42:44] Roll in strike package Bravo on unknown target. 对不明物体进行密集型致命打击
[42:47] I authenticate Tango Whiskey at time 0300 Zulu. 敌我鉴别代码TW0300Z
[42:51] Attention, all aircraft. 所有空军注意
[42:52] This will be a danger close-fire mission. 这将是次危险的近距离攻击任务
[42:54] Weapons, I just got a call from Falcon Ops. 武器 我刚刚接到猎鹰特种队的电话
[42:55] Who’s closer to Kill Box One Alpha? 谁离目的地比较近?
[42:57] – Send the Hogs, sir. – Okay, send the Hogs over… – 贪婪者 长官 – 好的
[42:59] to Kill Box One Alpha. It’s a danger close… 派贪婪者去 这是次危险的…
[43:00] Switch the Hogs to Kill Box One Alpha, 派贪婪者前往目的地
[43:02] 300 feet danger close. 高度300英尺
[43:03] Friendlies in the area. 目标在地面
[43:05] Seven-man team north of orange smoke! 南部的橘色烟标识的是我们的7人小队!
[43:08] Received Kill Box One Alpha. Engage hostile. 到达指定区域 可以攻击
[43:14] Attack direction west! You’re clear and hot! 攻击西面 目标明显!
[43:20] Strike, tell me status of Hog right now. 攻击 报告贪婪者的情况
[43:21] Hog One-One Dark Star status. 贪婪者一号 暗星一号 报告情况
[43:26] – Lennox! The heat’s coming! – Laze the target! – 伦诺克斯! 破甲弹来了! – 快引导目标!
[43:29] We got a beam-rider incoming! Laze target! 我们发射了激光制导导弹! 引导目标!
[43:39] – Ready! Heat’s coming! – What? Bring it! – 准备! 破甲弹来了! – 什么? 引导它啊!
[43:42] Receiving radar jamming in vicinity of target. 在目标附近受到雷达干扰
[44:01] No frigging way that thing’s still not down 他妈没办法干掉那东西了
[44:03] Spooky Three Two, use 105 shells. Bring the rain. 幽灵32号 使用105毫米弹 密集攻击
[44:08] Be advised, ground team… 地面部队请求…
[44:10] is requesting 105 sabot rounds. 使用105火炮
[44:40] Did we lose them? 干掉了吗?
[44:41] Warthog One confirm visual on friendlies. 疣猪1号确认目标被消灭
[44:48] Where’s Fig? 菲格在哪?
[44:50] – Fig? Fig? – Oh, God! – 菲格! 菲格! – 啊 上帝!
[44:52] – God damn it! – Get a medic! – 该死的! – 找医生来!
[44:54] Get a medic! 找医生来!
[44:56] – I’m sorry. – Black Hawk… – 对不起 – 黑鹰…
[44:57] We’ll get a medic. Just hold on. He’s got a pulse 医生来了 坚持住 他脉搏微弱
[44:58] We need a medevac. One man down. 我们需要救伤直升机 一人重伤
[44:59] Patient care category urgent 需要立即治疗
[45:06] Bring them home. 带他们回家
[45:09] You get those men stateside right now. 立即带他们回本土
[45:12] I want them debriefed in 10 hours. 让他们在10小时之内向我汇报
[45:20] There’s only one hacker in the world… 这世上只有一个黑客…
[45:22] who can break this code. 能破解这代码
[45:34] Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Stop! 嘿! 等等! 停下来!
[45:40] I am sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打搅你
[45:42] – Maggie? – Listen, I need your help. – 玛吉? – 听着 我需要你的帮助
[45:43] No! This is my private area, 不 这是我的私人场所
[45:46] my place of Zen and peace. 我的禅静之所
[45:47] – Listen to me. – Glen! Who is it? – 听我说 – 格伦 是谁啊?
[45:49] Shut up, Grandma! 闭嘴 奶奶!
[45:51] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么?
[45:53] Just give me a break, will you, please? 帮我个忙 好吗 拜托?
[45:54] Grandmama! Drink your prune juice! 奶奶! 喝你的果汁去吧!
[46:01] – What level are you on, man? – Six. – 打到几级了 伙计? – 六级
[46:06] Oh, here come the matrix! Here come the matrix! 喔 老大来了
[46:13] Glen, seriously, 格伦 说真的
[46:14] don’t you want to see something classified? 你不是想看“机密”吗?
[46:16] Yeah. Get low. 耶 低点
[46:18] Here we go. Here we go. Double tap. 很好 很好 双击
[46:20] Hey, I just paused it. I just paused it. 嘿 我暂停了
[46:22] Hey. I need a moment. 嘿 给我几分钟
[46:25] – Please. – Sorry. – 拜托 – 对不起
[46:27] Hey, man, save my game. 嘿 伙计 帮我存档
[46:28] How classified? 有多机密?
[46:32] Like “I will go to jail for the rest… 是那种我要是给你看
[46:34] “of my life for showing you” classified. 下半辈子就要在牢里过的机密
[46:36] Yes! One quick peek. 耶! 就看一眼!
[46:39] Special Ops got a thermal snapshot… 袭击我们卡塔尔基地的怪物
[46:40] of whatever hit the base in Qatar. 被我们的特种部队拍了照
[46:42] I want to see it. 我想看看
[46:43] Well, the imager was damaged, sir. 相机已经被毁坏了 长官
[46:45] The rangers are en route with the imager, 工作人员正在尝试修复相机
[46:46] but we also have a security issue. 但我们现在还有个安全隐患
[46:48] Circle logs indicate one of the analysts… 记录显示某个分析师
[46:50] made a copy of the network intrusion signal. 拷贝了入侵信号
[46:55] The signal strength is through the roof. 信号能量真是太高了
[46:57] Where did you say you got this? 你说你是从哪弄到的?
[46:59] It hacked the national military… 他在不到一分钟的时间
[47:00] air-guard frequency in less than a minute. 入侵国家军事安全防卫系统
[47:03] – No way. – Yeah. – 不可能 – 是的
[47:06] Looks like there’s a message embedded in the signal. 看上去在这信号中还暗藏着信息
[47:09] Let me work my magic. 我终于可以大显身手了
[47:17] “Project Iceman”? “冰人计划”?
[47:19] – What’s Sector Seven? – Who is Captain Witwicky? – 什么是第七区组织? – 维特维奇船长又是谁?
[47:23] Are you playing those video games again? 你又在玩游戏了?
[47:26] Cops! Cops! 警察! 警察!
[47:28] FBI! Clear right! FBI! 让开!
[47:33] Lock it down! Lock it down! 把他抓住! 把他抓住!
[47:37] Cops! 警察!
[47:38] I don’t know. 我什么都不知道
[47:39] Wait! I’m just a cousin! I’m just a… 等等! 我是无辜的! 我是…
[47:44] Get off my Grandmama’s carpet! 别踩我奶奶的地毯!
[47:45] She don’t like nobody on the carpet! 她不喜欢人踩她的地毯!
[47:47] Especially police! 尤其是警察!
[47:50] It was an awesome spectacle here an hour ago 一个小时之前有超过40架C-17
[47:52] when over 40 C-17 s lifted off of this very base. 运输机由此基地升空 场面颇为壮观
[47:57] We’re not told where they’re going. 目的地尚未获知
[47:59] – The government has been very quiet about… – Morning, Mo. – 政府方面对于发生的情况… – 早上好 小魔
[48:01] what’s going on… 也是三缄其口
[48:02] – Mojo. Mojo. – But in our, they were headed directly – 魔球 魔球 – 但他们直接朝着
[48:04] towards North Korea. 北韩方向前进
[48:06] Stop with the barking, Mojo. It’s too early. Please? 别这么早就开始叫唤 好吗 魔球?
[48:12] Miles? Miles, listen to me. Listen. 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 听着
[48:14] My car, it stole itself, okay? 我的车 它自己跑了
[48:16] What are you talking about, man? 你在胡说些什么呢 伙计?
[48:17] Satan’s Camaro. In my yard. It’s stalking me. 在我家院子里 那辆着魔的车追着我不放
[48:28] Stop! 停下!
[48:29] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[48:38] Oh, my God! 啊 我的天!
[48:40] Sam? 山姆?
[48:44] Hi. 嗨
[48:45] That was… That was really awesome. 你这个…很有型啊
[48:48] – Well, it felt awesome. – Are you okay? – 噢 是很有型 – 你没事吧?
[48:51] I’m not okay, all right? 我不太好
[48:51] I’m losing my mind a little bit. 我快要抓狂了
[48:53] I’m getting chased by my car right now. I got to go. 我正被我的车追呢 我得跑路了
[48:55] You know what?I’m gonna catch up with you guys later. 我一会儿再去找你们
[49:30] Oh, great. Cops. 哦 太好了 警察
[49:35] 行暴欺良
[49:37] Officer! 长官!
[49:39] Listen! 听我说!
[49:43] Oh, that hurt. 啊 真疼
[49:46] Listen to me! 听我说!
[49:48] Thank God you’re here! I’ve had the worst day ever! 感谢上帝 你在这里! 我从没这么惨过!
[49:51] I’ve been… I’ve been followed here… 我骑着我妈的自行车
[49:53] on my mother’s bike! Right? 被一路追踪到这里
[49:55] And my car’s right there… 我的车就在那儿
[49:56] and it’s been following me here! 它一路追着我到这里!
[49:57] So get out of the car! 下车啊!
[49:59] No! Stop! Oh, God. Okay, okay! Okay, all right! 不! 停下! 啊 上帝 好吧 好吧 够了!
[50:04] Okay! I’m sorry! I’m… 够了! 对不起! 我…
[50:05] I didn’t mean to hit your car! Look! 我没想碰你的车!
[50:10] Okay, look, look, look! Stop, stop! 好的 听着 停下 停下!
[50:18] Please! Okay, what do you want from me? 求你了 你想要什么?
[50:23] Okay. 好的
[50:30] Oh, God, no! No! 啊 上帝 不 不!
[50:33] Oh, shit! Oh, shit, shit, shit! Oh, God! Oh, shit! 啊 该死 啊 该死! 上帝 该死!
[50:42] It’s a bad dream. 真是噩梦!
[50:46] Are you username LadiesMan217? 你的用户名是不是“万人迷先生217”?
[50:48] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 你在说什么?
[50:49] Are you username LadiesMan217? 你的用户名是不是“万人迷先生217”?
[50:51] Yeah. 是啊
[50:52] Where is eBay item 21153? 你在易趣的拍卖物品21153在哪?
[50:55] Where are the glasses? 眼镜在哪?
[51:08] Get back! 退后!
[51:10] Stop! 停车!
[51:15] God! 上帝!
[51:16] What is your problem, Sam? 你怎么了 山姆?
[51:18] Okay, there’s a monster right there! 那里有个怪物
[51:19] It just attacked me! 刚刚袭击了我!
[51:20] Here he comes! 又来了!
[51:22] All right, get up. Get up and run! 快起来 起来快跑
[51:23] You have to run! Okay. 你快跑
[51:32] Sam, what is that thing? 山姆 那个是什么?
[51:34] You have to get in the car. Get in. 你快上车 上车
[51:34] I don’t want to. 我可不想
[51:35] – Get in the car. Trust me. Trust me! – Sam – 上车 相信我 相信我! – 山姆
[51:37] Get in! Go, go, go, go, go. 上车 快 快 快!
[51:53] Go, go, go, go! 快 快 快!
[51:59] Oh, God! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! 啊 上帝 我们要死了 我们要死了!
[52:01] No, we’re not. No, we’re not gonna die. 不 不会的 我们不会死
[52:03] – Oh, my God! – Trust me. He’s a kick-ass driver! – 啊 上帝! – 相信我 他很厉害!
[52:06] Oh, my God! No! 啊 我的天 不!
[52:07] We’re gonna die! 我们要死了!
[52:15] Oh, my God! 啊 我的天!
[52:33] We’re locked in. 我们被锁在里面了
[52:37] The car won’t start. 车也无法发动
[52:38] At least we ditched the monster, right? 至少我们躲开了怪物 对吧?
[52:46] Okay. 好的
[52:49] Time to start. 时机到了
[53:55] He’s got me! Oh, God! 他要抓住我了 天啊
[54:03] He’s going to kill me! 他会杀了我的!
[54:08] No. No, no, no! 不 不 不!
[54:24] Get off! 下来!
[54:40] Kill it! Kill it! 杀了它! 杀了它!
[54:41] Get it, get it, get it, get it! 抓住它 抓住它 抓住它
[54:49] Not so tough without a head, are you? 没了头就不行了吧?
[54:57] Here, come on. 来 过来
[55:13] What is it? 这是什么?
[55:16] It’s a robot. 是机器人
[55:19] But like a… 但是像…
[55:21] Like a different… 是另一种…
[55:22] You know, like a super-advanced robot. 超级先进的机器人
[55:25] It’s probably Japanese. 大概是日本机器人
[55:27] Yeah, it’s definitely Japanese. 对 肯定是日本的
[55:31] What are you doing? 你现在怎么办?
[55:33] I don’t think it wants to hurt us. 我想他不会伤害我们
[55:35] It would have done that already. 他要是想的话 一定一早就动手了
[55:37] Really? Well, do you speak robot? 真的吗? 你会讲机器人语吗?
[55:39] Because they just had, 因为他们俩刚刚…
[55:40] like, a giant droid death match. 进行了一场生死决斗
[55:44] I think it wants something from me. 我觉得我有他要的东西
[55:46] What? 什么?
[55:47] Well, ’cause the other one… 因为另外一个…
[55:48] was talking about my eBay page. 跟我提过我的易趣网页
[55:50] You are the strangest boy I have ever met. 你真是我见过的最无厘头的人
[55:54] – Can you talk? – XM Satellite Radio… – 你会说话吗? – 卫星收音机
[55:56] Digital cable brings you… 数字广播系统…
[55:58] Columbia Broadcasting System… 哥伦比亚广播系统…
[56:00] So you… You talk through the radio? 你是通过广播讲话?
[56:01] Thank you, you’re beautiful. 谢谢你 你很漂亮
[56:02] You’re wonderful, you’re wonderful. 你太棒了 太棒了
[56:04] So, what was that last night? What was that? 那…昨晚是怎么回事? 那是什么?
[56:07] Message from Starfleet, Captain… 来自浩渺宇宙的…
[56:08] Throughout the inanimate vastness of space… 星河舰队长官的讯息…
[56:09] Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! 太空访客会如天使般成群降临
[56:11] Hallelujah! 哈利路亚!
[56:12] Visitors from heaven? What… 太空访客? 什么…
[56:15] What are you, like, an alien or something? 你是什么 是外星人还是…?
[56:23] Any more questions you want to ask? 还有别的问题吗?
[56:26] He wants us to get in the car. 他要我们上车
[56:29] And go where? 可是去哪儿呢?
[56:31] Fifty years from now, 50年之后
[56:32] when you’re looking back at your life, 当你回望今生
[56:33] don’t you want to be able to say… 你想后悔当初…
[56:34] you had the guts to get in the car? 没胆上这辆车吗?
[57:06] This car’s a pretty good driver. 这车是个不错的司机呢
[57:08] I know. 我知道
[57:12] Why don’t you go sit in that seat, there? 你为什么不坐在驾驶位上?
[57:14] I’m not going to sit in that seat. He’s driving. 我才不要坐那 他在开呢
[57:16] Yeah. 嗯
[57:18] You’re right. 你说得对
[57:21] – Well, maybe you should sit in my lap. – Why? – 要么你坐在我膝盖上? – 为什么?
[57:26] Well, I have the only seat belt here. 这里只有一个安全带
[57:27] You know, safety first. 安全第一嘛
[57:31] – Yeah, all right. – Right? – 嗯 好吧 – 行吗?
[57:33] – Yeah. – Okay. – 当然 – 好的
[57:37] There, see? That’s better. 看 好多了吧
[57:39] – Okay. – Okay – 好的 – 好的
[57:44] You know, that seat belt thing… 你这个“安全带”之计
[57:45] was a pretty smooth move. 还使得蛮圆滑嘛
[57:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:51] You know what I don’t understand? 其实我想不通
[57:53] Why, if he’s supposed to be, 他既然这么厉害
[57:54] like, this super-advanced robot, 是个超级先进的机器人
[57:56] does he transform back into… 为什么还要变回…
[57:57] this piece-of-crap Camaro? 这么一坨烂车?
[58:00] Whoa! Whoa! 哇! 哇!
[58:02] Oh, see? No. Get… No, that doesn’t work. See? 你看 这样不行 看见没?
[58:05] Move it, you moron! 开走!你个混蛋!
[58:06] Great, now… See? 这下好了…看见没?
[58:09] Fantastic. 太妙了
[58:10] Now you pissed him off. 你把他气跑了
[58:13] That car is sensitive. 这个车很敏感的
[58:14] I mean, $4000 just drove off. 我的4000美金就这么跑了
[58:29] What? 什么?
[59:34] This is you… 这是你…
[59:41] Oh, my God! 啊 我的天!
[59:48] 我的乳牙
[59:50] Come on, let’s go. 上来 我们走
[59:57] This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! 这是我见过最酷的事情
[59:58] Explosions everywhere! 到处都在爆炸!
[59:59] This is easily a hundred times cooler… 比《绝世天劫》还要劲爆…
[1:00:01] than Armageddon. I swear to God! 一百倍! 我对天发誓!
[1:00:03] Fire, fire, fire, fire! 着火了 着火了!
[1:00:20] Whoa! Sweet! 啊 天!
[1:00:21] Oh, dude, I hope this guy’s got asteroid insurance, 啊 伙计 我希望这家伙交了陨石险
[1:00:24] ’cause he is so boned! 因为他太惨了!
[1:00:29] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:00:31] There’s something in the tree, dude. 树上有东西 伙计
[1:00:32] No, there’s something in the thing by the tree! 不 树旁有什么东西!
[1:00:35] Could you guys just give me a space rock? 你们能给我一块陨石吗?
[1:01:11] Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy? 对不起 请问你是不是牙仙?
[1:01:15] Hey, sweetheart, 嘿 宝贝
[1:01:16] what are you doing out here by yourself? 你怎么一个人在这儿!
[1:01:18] Holy God! What happened to the pool? 我的天哪! 游泳池怎么了!
[1:02:54] Are you Samuel James Witwicky, 你是不是山姆·詹姆斯·维特维奇
[1:02:56] descendent of Archibald Witwicky? 阿切邦·维特维奇的后代?
[1:02:59] They know your name. 他们知道你的名字
[1:03:02] Yeah. 嗯
[1:03:03] My name is Optimus Prime. 我叫擎天柱
[1:03:05] We are autonomous robotic… 我们是来自…
[1:03:06] organisms from the planet Cybertron. 塞伯坦星球的机械生命体
[1:03:09] But you can call us Autobots for short. 也可以简称为汽车人
[1:03:12] Autobots. 汽车人
[1:03:13] What’s cracking, little bitches? 什么是“超辣的辣妹”?
[1:03:14] My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz. 这是我的副手 爵士
[1:03:18] This looks like a cool place to kick it. 看来这地方挺有型
[1:03:22] What is that? How did he learn to talk like that? 你哪里学来的这种调子?
[1:03:24] We’ve learned Earth’s languages… 我们从互联网上…
[1:03:26] through the World Wide Web. 学到地球人的语言
[1:03:30] My weapons specialist, Ironhide. 这是我的武器专家 铁皮
[1:03:33] – You feeling lucky, punk? – Easy, Ironhide. – 今天你感到好运降身吗 小子? – 别吓人了 铁皮
[1:03:37] Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons. 开玩笑啦 只是想给他秀一下我的大炮
[1:03:41] Our medical officer, Ratchet. 我们的医学专家 救护车
[1:03:43] The boy’s pheromone level suggests… 你身上的激素水平
[1:03:45] he wants to mate with the female. 显示你想跟这位女士亲热
[1:03:50] You already know your guardian, Bumblebee. 这位是你的守护者 你已经认识了 大黄蜂
[1:03:53] Bumblebee, right? 大黄蜂 对吧?
[1:03:55] Check on the rep Yep, second to none. 检测系统 嗯 挺好的
[1:03:57] So you’re my guardian, huh? 你就是我的守护者 哈?
[1:03:59] His vocal processors were damaged in battle. 他的发声系统在战斗受到破坏
[1:04:03] I’m still working on them. 我在想办法把他治好
[1:04:10] Why are you here? 你们为什么在这里?
[1:04:11] We are here looking for the All Spark. 我们是来找火种源的
[1:04:14] And we must find it before Megatron. 而且一定要抢在威震天前面
[1:04:17] Mega-what? 威什么?
[1:04:28] Our planet was once a powerful empire, 我们的星球曾是一个强大的帝国
[1:04:31] peaceful and just, 平静祥和
[1:04:34] until we were betrayed by Megatron, 直到有一天 威震天出卖了我们
[1:04:37] leader of the Decepticons. 他是霸天虎的首领
[1:04:40] All who defied them were destroyed. 不服从他们的势力都被消灭
[1:04:44] Our war finally consumed the planet, 而我们的星球也在战争中消逝殆尽
[1:04:46] and the All Spark was lost to the stars. 火种源也消失在星际之间
[1:04:51] Megatron followed it to Earth, 威震天尾随它来到地球
[1:04:54] where Captain Witwicky found him. 正是在那里维特维奇船长发现了他
[1:04:58] My grandfather. 我的祖父
[1:05:00] It was an accident that intertwined our fates. 那是一个意外 却把我们的命运纠缠在一起
[1:05:07] Come back! 回来!
[1:05:11] I think the dogs have found something. 它好像找到了什么
[1:05:15] The ice is cracking! 冰面开裂了!
[1:05:26] Captain! Grab my rope, Captain! 船长! 抓住绳子 船长!
[1:05:30] I’m all right, lads! 我没事 伙计们!
[1:05:33] Can we throw you a rope, Captain? 要给你扔条绳子吗 船长?
[1:05:43] Megatron crash-landed… 威震天在拿到能量体之前
[1:05:45] before he could retrieve the Cube. 坠落到地球上了
[1:05:52] Men! We’ve made a discovery! 伙计们! 我们有个重大发现!
[1:05:55] He accidentally activated his navigation system. 他无意中启动了它的导航系统
[1:06:13] The coordinates to the Cube’s location on Earth 能量体在地球上的座标
[1:06:16] were imprinted on his glasses. 由此印在了他的镜片上
[1:06:19] How’d you know about his glasses? 你怎么知道眼镜的?
[1:06:21] – eBay. – eBay – 易趣网 – 易趣网
[1:06:23] If the Decepticons find the All Spark, 如果霸天虎们找到了火种源
[1:06:27] they will use its power to transform… 他们就会用它的能量转换…
[1:06:29] Earth’s machines and build a new army. 地球上的机器 建立新的军队
[1:06:33] And the human race will be extinguished. 届时人类便会灭亡
[1:06:36] Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth’s survival. 山姆·维特维奇 地球的存亡就掌握在你的手上了
[1:06:45] Please tell me that you have those glasses. 眼镜还在你那儿吧?
[1:06:49] 大西洋上空某处
[1:06:52] It’s like a self-regenerating molecular armor. 这简直就是个能自我修复的装甲
[1:06:55] Look at the scorch mark where the sabot round hit. 看看脱壳穿甲弹打的弹孔
[1:06:57] Melted right through. 直穿而过
[1:06:59] Hey, aren’t sabots hot-Ioaded for, 穿甲弹是不是可以…
[1:07:00] like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn? 产生6000度的高温
[1:07:02] Close to it. It melts tank armor. 很接近 能烧熔坦克装甲
[1:07:04] So this metal skin must react to extreme heat. 因此它的金属表面一定会在极高温下有反应
[1:07:07] – Heads up! – Oh! – 注意! – 啊!
[1:07:10] I thought you said that thing was dead, man! 你不是说这鬼东西已经死了吗?
[1:07:13] Strap it down! Strap it! This thing is wicked. 捆住它! 捆住! 这东西很邪门!
[1:07:17] All right, get on the horn with Northern Command. 好的 联系北方司令部
[1:07:18] Tell them that our effective weapon… 告诉他们我们的有效武器…
[1:07:19] is high-heat sabot rounds. 是高温穿甲弹
[1:07:20] Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go. 建议所有的直升机都配备这种弹药 去吧!
[1:07:27] You want that piece? 这块你要不要?
[1:07:29] Okay, Maggie, look. 玛吉 你听我说
[1:07:30] Let me break it down to you how it’s gonna happen. 我告诉你接下来会怎样
[1:07:32] They gonna come through that door… 等下进来的人
[1:07:33] and be good cop, bad cop. 肯定有唱黑脸 有唱白脸
[1:07:35] Don’t fall for that, all right? 别中圈套 好吗?
[1:07:36] That’s why I ate their food. 所以我才吃这些东西
[1:07:38] See, they put the plate of… 看吧 他们把吃的放这儿
[1:07:39] donuts out here to test your guilt. 是要试探你是不是心虚
[1:07:41] If you don’t touch it, you’re guilty. 如果你不吃 就说明你心虚
[1:07:43] I ate the whole plate. The whole plate. Okay? 所以我整盘都吃啦 整盘!
[1:07:47] It’s me and you. 就咱俩
[1:07:48] They walk through that door, you don’t say nothing. 他们进来时 你什么也别说
[1:08:05] She did it! She did it! 是她干的! 是她干的!
[1:08:07] She’s the one you want! All right? 她才是你们要抓的人!
[1:08:08] I was just sitting at home watching cartoons, 我只是在家看卡通片
[1:08:10] playing video games with my cousin, 还有跟我堂弟玩游戏而已
[1:08:11] and she came in there. 然后她闯了进来
[1:08:12] – And then… – Glen, you freak. – 然后… – 格伦 你个混蛋
[1:08:13] Hey! I am not going to jail for you or anybody else! 我才不会因为你或任何人去坐牢!
[1:08:16] I have done nothing bad my entire life! 我这辈子从来没干过坏事!
[1:08:18] Hey, man, I’m still a virgin. 老兄 我还是个童男呢!
[1:08:20] Okay, so what? 好吧 那又怎样?
[1:08:22] I’ve downloaded a couple of… 我是从互联网上…
[1:08:22] thousand songs off the Internet. 下载了几千首歌
[1:08:24] Who hasn’t? Who hasn’t? 可是谁没有呢!
[1:08:26] – I promise! – Glen, shut up! – 我发誓! – 格伦 闭嘴!
[1:08:27] No, you shut up! Don’t talk to me! 不 你闭嘴! 不要跟我说话!
[1:08:29] Don’t talk to me, criminal! 不要跟我说话 你这个罪犯!
[1:08:33] Oh, sugar rush. 噢 给糖甜昏了头
[1:08:34] This is… This is not his fault. 这不…这不是他的错
[1:08:35] See? So can I go home now? 听到了吗?我能回家了吗?
[1:08:37] – Oh, okay. I won’t. – But just listen to me. – 哦 好吧 我不会了 – 但请你听我说
[1:08:39] Okay, whoever hacked into your military system… 不管是谁黑了你们的防卫系统
[1:08:41] downloaded a file, all right? 并且下载了一个文件
[1:08:43] It was something about someone named Witwicky 应该是跟一个名叫维特维奇的人有关
[1:08:45] and some government group, right? 还有一个政府组织
[1:08:47] Named Sector Seven. 叫做第七区组织
[1:08:49] You have to let me talk to Defense Secretary Keller… 请你让我先跟国防部长谈谈
[1:08:51] before you go to war with the wrong country! 否则你们很可能跟错误的敌人作战!
[1:08:53] Whatever fell out of the sky ended up right behind… 不管天上掉了什么 它就落在…
[1:08:56] – What did he say? – What? – 他怎么说? – 什么?
[1:08:58] Did he hear it, too? 他也听到了吗?
[1:08:59] Yeah, Jack heard it, too. Yeah. 是 杰克也听到了
[1:08:59] What does he think it is? 他说是什么?
[1:09:00] He thinks it’s a military experiment. 他以为是军事实验
[1:09:02] What a knucklehead. 简直不知所谓
[1:09:03] Yeah, well, I think it’s a plane. 对 我觉得是一架飞机…
[1:09:09] – Still no official word as to what happened. You… – Yeah. – 目前官方尚未发布任何意见… – 耶
[1:09:11] Call Sam. 打电话给山姆
[1:09:12] – Yeah. Why? – He should be home in 15 minutes. – 嗯 为什么? – 15分钟之内他该到家
[1:09:14] Well, I’ll call him in 15 minutes. 我15分钟之内打电话给他
[1:09:15] If you wait 15 minutes, 如果你再等15分钟
[1:09:16] he’ll be late and you’ll have to ground him. 那他就晚了 你就得要禁他的足了
[1:09:18] Well, I can’t ground him if he’s not late, can I? 如果他没有晚 我就不能禁他 对吧?
[1:09:25] I need you to stay here, all right? 你就呆在这儿 知道吗?
[1:09:26] You got to stay here and you’re gonna watch them. 你要呆在这儿看着他们
[1:09:27] – Okay, okay. – All of them. – 好的 好的 – 所有的人
[1:09:29] – Do you hear what I’m saying? – Yeah, okay, okay. – 明白了吗? – 嗯 嗯 嗯
[1:09:30] Five minutes, all right? 就5分钟 好吗?
[1:09:31] Thanks for staying on my path. 谢谢你走在了入门径上
[1:09:32] Oh, yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey! 哦 不不 爸爸…嘿
[1:09:34] The… Oh, the path. 啊 入门径
[1:09:35] I’m sorry. I forgot about the path. 对不起 我忘记了
[1:09:36] I’m gonna sweep the whole thing right now. 我现在就打扫干净
[1:09:37] How about that? 怎么样?
[1:09:38] – You know, I buy half your car… – Yeah. – 要知道我给你买了车… – 嗯
[1:09:41] then I bail you out of jail… 把你从警察局保释出来
[1:09:42] and then I just decided to do all your chores. 我还打算包了你所有的家务
[1:09:44] – The chores. – Yeah. Life is great, huh? – 家务… – 对啊 生活挺不错嘛 啊?
[1:09:46] Life… Life is fantastic, is how good it is. 生活简直无与伦比 太棒了
[1:09:49] It’s so… Oh, the trash cans. 哦 还有垃圾筒
[1:09:50] Sorry, Dad. I’m gonna do the trash cans now. 对不起 爸爸 我马上去倒
[1:09:52] No, no, I don’t want you to strain yourself. 不 不 我不想累坏你
[1:09:53] No, no, I won’t strain myself, Dad. 不 不会累的 爸爸
[1:09:54] I’ll do it. 我去做
[1:09:55] It would hurt my feelings if you do it. 如果你那样做 我会很伤心的
[1:09:56] – You sure? I don’t mind, I… – I promise… – 你肯定? 我不介意… – 我保证…
[1:09:57] No, no, no, I’m gonna do it. 不 不 不 我会去做的
[1:09:59] I’m gonna do the trash cans… 我会去倒了垃圾
[1:10:00] and I’m gonna scrape the grill… 我还会擦洗烤架
[1:10:01] and I’m gonna… 我还要…
[1:10:02] I’m gonna sweep up the whole house right now. 我马上就去打扫整个屋子
[1:10:05] – Tonight, right now? – Right now. – 今晚 现在? – 对 现在!
[1:10:07] The… 那…
[1:10:10] I love you. God, I love you, 我爱你 爸爸
[1:10:13] just so much right now. 我此时此刻真是太爱你了
[1:10:15] You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. 你妈妈要我把你关在家呢
[1:10:16] – You’re three minutes late. – Right? – 你晚回家三分钟了 – 是吗?
[1:10:18] Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad, 哦 你看 你又为我做了一件事 爸爸!
[1:10:20] because you’re such a swell guy, 你真是太好了
[1:10:21] One more thing, huh? 又一件事 哈?
[1:10:22] All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man! 好了 我爱你 睡个好觉 帅哥!
[1:10:27] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你干嘛? 你这是干嘛?
[1:10:28] No, watch the path! Watch the path! 不 注意门径 注意门径!
[1:10:29] Watch the… Please, please, please. 注意… 拜托 拜托 拜托
[1:10:31] – No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no! – Oops. – 不 等等 不 不! – 糟糕
[1:10:34] – Sorry. My bad. – Oh, I… You couldn’t… – 对不起 我的错 – 啊 我…你不能…
[1:10:37] You couldn’t wait for five… 你怎么连五分钟…
[1:10:37] You couldn’t wait for five minutes? 你怎么连五分钟都等不了?
[1:10:39] I told you to just stay! Just stay! God! 我说了 呆在那儿! 呆在那儿! 上帝!
[1:10:45] I told you to watch them. I told you. 我不是叫你看住他们!
[1:10:46] Okay, you know what? 好的 你知道吗?
[1:10:47] They seem to be in a little bit of a rush. 他们就是这样急性子啊!
[1:10:48] Oh, this is bad. No! 哦 太糟糕了 不!
[1:10:52] Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God! 魔球! 魔球! 别靠近机器人!
[1:10:55] – Oh, wet. – No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy! – 啊 湿了 – 不 不 不 冷静 冷静!
[1:10:58] Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. 住手 住手! 这是魔球 这是魔球
[1:10:59] He’s a pet of mine. 是我的宠物
[1:11:01] He’s a pet. Okay? That’s all. 它是宠物 明白?
[1:11:02] If you could just put the guns away… 如果你能收起你的武器…
[1:11:04] Put the… Put them away. Please. 收起它们 拜托
[1:11:05] You have a rodent infestation. 你有只啮齿动物
[1:11:07] – A what? – Shall I terminate? – 一只什么? – 要不要摧毁?
[1:11:08] No, no, no, no. He’s not a rodent, he’s a Chihuahua. 不 不 不 它不是啮齿动物 它只是吉娃娃
[1:11:10] This is my… This is my Chihuahua. 这是我的吉娃娃
[1:11:12] We love Chihuahuas! Don’t we? 我们都爱吉娃娃 对不对?
[1:11:14] He’s leaked lubricants all over my foot. 他撒了我满脚润滑剂!
[1:11:18] – He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo! – Bad Mojo! – 他在你脚上撒尿? 坏魔球! 坏魔球! – 坏魔球!
[1:11:22] I’m sorry. He’s got a male dominance thing. 对不起 它只是想表明这是它的领地
[1:11:24] That’s all it is. 仅此而已
[1:11:25] – My foot’s gonna rust. – All right. – 我的脚要生锈了 – 没事的
[1:11:29] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[1:11:32] – Shut up and go hide! – Just hurry. – 闭嘴 去躲起来! – 快!
[1:11:38] Autobots, recon. 汽车人 进行侦察
[1:11:41] I hope he’s okay. He’s in the kitchen. 我希望他没事 他正在厨房里
[1:11:44] Got some ice on his nose. 在往他的鼻子上敷冰呢
[1:11:46] I had to slap him around a little bit. 我刚刚小小地教训了他一下
[1:11:48] You did not. 你才没有呢
[1:11:51] – You didn’t even ground him. – Almost, almost. – 你甚至没有禁他足 – 差不多 差不多了
[1:11:54] Where are they? No, no, no, no, no. 他们在哪里? 不 不 不
[1:11:58] Come on, come on. 拜托 拜托
[1:12:05] – What? What is this? – Time is short. – 什么 这是什么? – 时间宝贵
[1:12:08] They really want those glasses. 他们真的很想要那副眼镜
[1:12:09] Come on. What are you doing? 拜托 你在干什么?
[1:12:11] – I’m gonna help you. – Okay. – 我想要帮你 – 好的
[1:12:12] – Please hurry. – Okay. – 请快点 – 好的
[1:12:16] Yeah, no, no. It’s definitely gone. 啊 不 真的不见了
[1:12:17] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:12:18] My glasses were in the bag. 眼镜在袋子里
[1:12:19] They were in the backpack… 袋子在我背包里
[1:12:20] and now the backpack isn’t here. 但背包不在这里
[1:12:21] Well, they’re gonna be pissed, 他们肯定不会高兴的
[1:12:22] so what do you wanna do? 现在怎么办?
[1:12:23] So what I think you should do is you should… 我觉得你应该…
[1:12:24] You should check this whole… 你应该清查下整个…
[1:12:25] This whole section here. 这里每个角落
[1:12:26] Just give it a clean sweep, 你帮我仔细找找
[1:12:27] and I’ll get the corner here. 我找这边的角落
[1:12:29] Yeah, no, no, no. Not there. 不 不 那里不要
[1:12:30] That’s my… That’s my private… 那边是我私人的…
[1:12:32] – Sorry. That’s nothing. – You just… – 对不起 没什么 – 你只是…
[1:12:33] – You just told me to look… – I know, – 你只是叫我找… – 我明白
[1:12:34] but I didn’t mean to look inside… 但我又没叫你…
[1:12:35] of my treasure chest. 翻我的藏宝箱
[1:12:36] You should be way more specific… 你应该讲清楚
[1:12:37] so I don’t get in trouble in your room. 不然我又会找错地方…
[1:12:39] I’m already stressed out enough. 我已经都快崩溃了
[1:12:41] Okay. What now? 又怎么了?
[1:12:45] No. No, no. No, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[1:12:48] This isn’t hiding. This isn’t hiding. 这算什么躲藏? 这算什么躲藏?
[1:12:50] This is my backyard, not a truck stop. 这里是我家后院 可不是公路休息站
[1:12:52] Oh, God. Oh! 啊 上帝 啊!
[1:12:53] Okay, I saw it. 我看到了
[1:12:54] The UFO landed right here and now it’s gone. 不明飞行物体在此着陆 但现在不见了
[1:12:57] My moped’s under there, man! 我的摩托还在底下压着 伙计!
[1:12:59] Who’s gonna pay for that? 谁来赔我钱?
[1:13:01] Sam? Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. 山姆?山姆 山姆
[1:13:03] He’s back here. 他又来了
[1:13:04] I can’t deal with this. I can’t… 我处理不了 我…
[1:13:06] What? Oh, no, no, no. 什么? 噢 不 不
[1:13:08] – Oops. – This is my mother’s flower… – 糟糕 – 这是我妈的花园
[1:13:09] Okay, listen. You got to listen to me. 好吧 听着 听我说
[1:13:10] If my parents come out here and see you, 如果我父母出来看到了你们
[1:13:11] they’re gonna freak out. 他们会吓坏了的
[1:13:12] My mother’s got a temper, okay? 我妈脾气很不好 好吗?
[1:13:14] We must have the glasses. 我们必须拿到那副眼镜
[1:13:16] I know you need the glasses. 我知道你需要那副眼镜
[1:13:16] I’ve been looking everywhere. 我已经找遍所有地方
[1:13:17] They’re not here. They’re definitely not here. 它们不在这里 很明显不在这里
[1:13:19] – Oh, keep searching. – Look… – 哦 继续找 – 听着
[1:13:21] I need you to be quiet for five minutes. 我要你们安静五分钟
[1:13:23] Ten minutes. Okay? 或十分钟 好吗?
[1:13:24] Please, I’m begging you. 拜托 我求你们了
[1:13:25] You got to… You’re making a racket. 你们要…你们太吵了
[1:13:26] I can’t concentrate. 我不能专心
[1:13:27] You want me to look and I’m hearing… 你们要我找 我却听到…
[1:13:28] Calm down, calm down. 冷静 冷静
[1:13:29] You got to do something here. 你得帮帮我
[1:13:30] You got to do something here. 你得帮帮我
[1:13:31] Autobots, fall back. 汽车人 撤退
[1:13:32] Thank you. Please, for five minutes. 谢谢你 拜托 就五分钟
[1:13:34] Good? Good? Okay 好吗? 好吗?
[1:13:36] – Move! – Get away! – 行动 – 走开!
[1:13:37] What’s the matter with you? Can’t you be quiet? 你们怎么回事? 就不能安静下吗?
[1:13:39] He wants us to be quiet. 他要我们安静
[1:13:44] Earthquake! Move, move, move, move! Earthquake! 地震了! 快跑! 地震了!
[1:13:48] Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! 茱蒂 快躲到桌下! 快呀!
[1:13:51] Duck and cover right now! 赶快躲起来!
[1:13:52] How did you get over there so fast? 你怎么那么快就跑到那里?
[1:13:55] Wow! That was tingly! 哇哦 好痒!
[1:13:58] – You got to try that! – Yeah, that looks fun. – 你该试试! – 嗯 看上去很好玩
[1:14:05] – Sam? – Sammy? – 山姆? – 山姆?
[1:14:10] – What the hell is that? – I don’t know. – 那是什么? – 我不知道
[1:14:13] – Sam? – That’s weird. – 山姆? – 真奇怪
[1:14:15] – Sam! – Ratchet, point the light. – 山姆! – 救护车 打开灯
[1:14:17] Come on, hurry. 快点
[1:14:18] Listen, we got a major issue in here. 听着 这里出了点状况
[1:14:19] What’s with the light? You gotta stop the light. 开灯干什么 把灯关掉
[1:14:21] What’s going on? Turn it off. 怎么回事? 把灯关掉
[1:14:21] You gotta tell him to shut it off. 让他把灯关掉
[1:14:23] – Shut it off. – Sam, are you in there? – 关掉 – 山姆 你在里面吗?
[1:14:24] How come the door’s locked? 为何门是锁着的?
[1:14:25] You know the rules. No doors locked in my house! 你知道规矩的 不许在家里锁门
[1:14:29] You know he’ll start counting… 你再不开门
[1:14:30] – if you don’t open the door! – One more chance. Five… – 他就要开始倒数了! – 最后一次机会 5…
[1:14:32] Oh, dear. 哦 天哪
[1:14:33] – Four. It’s coming off the hinges, pal. – He’s counting! – 4…打开门铰链 – 他在倒数了!
[1:14:34] – Sam, just open the door. – Three. – 山姆 快开门 – 3
[1:14:36] – Oh, my. – Two. – 噢 天啊 – 2
[1:14:37] – He’s counting. – Stand back. – 他在倒数 – 退后
[1:14:40] What’s up? What’s with the bat? 怎么了? 你拿着球棒干嘛?
[1:14:41] Who were you talking to? 你刚在跟谁讲话?
[1:14:43] I’m talking to you. 跟你们呀
[1:14:44] Why are you so sweaty and filthy? 你怎么又臭又脏的?
[1:14:46] I’m a child. You know, I’m a teenager. 我年轻啊 你懂的 青少年嘛
[1:14:48] We heard voices and noises… 我们听到有人声和噪音
[1:14:49] and we thought maybe you were… 我们以为你…
[1:14:50] It doesn’t matter what we thought. 我们怎么想不重要
[1:14:52] What was that light? 刚才那灯光是什么?
[1:14:52] No, what light? What? There’s no light, Dad! 不是 什么灯光? 没什么灯光 老爸!
[1:14:54] You got two lights in your hand! That’s what it is. 你们手上不就有两个手电筒! 光是从你们这里来的
[1:14:56] – Maybe it bounced… – There was light under the door – 或许就这么反射… – 光是从门缝里出来的
[1:14:57] Look, you can’t… 听我说 你们不…
[1:14:58] You can’t just bounce into my room like that. 你们不能就这么闯进我的房间里来
[1:15:00] You got to knock. You got to communicate. 你应该先敲门 先沟通
[1:15:01] – We knocked for five minutes. – I’m a teenager. – 我们敲了5分钟了 – 我长大了
[1:15:02] – We knocked. – You didn’t knock. – 我们敲门了 – 你们没有
[1:15:04] – You were screaming at me, okay? – No. – 你们是在冲我喊 知道吗? – 没有
[1:15:05] This is repression, what you’re doing here. 你们现在是在打压我
[1:15:07] You’re ruining my youth, okay? 你们在蹂躏我的青春 知道吗?
[1:15:08] Oh, for Pete’s sakes! 哦 老天啊
[1:15:09] You are so defensive! Were you masturbating? 你太过激了 你在手淫吗?
[1:15:15] – Judy. – Was I… – 茱蒂 – 我在…
[1:15:17] – No, Mom. – Zip it, okay? – 没有 老妈 – 够了 好吗?
[1:15:18] – It’s okay. – No, I don’t masturbate! – 没关系的 – 没有 我没有手淫!
[1:15:19] That’s not something for you to bring up. 那不是你该管的
[1:15:20] That’s a father-and-son thing, okay? 那是父子间的对话 好不好?
[1:15:21] Father-son thing. 父与子的私事
[1:15:22] I mean, you don’t have to call it that word… 我是说 如果你不喜欢…
[1:15:24] if that makes you uncomfortable. 这个词的话
[1:15:25] You can call it Sam’s happy time or… 你可以称它为“山姆的快乐时间”
[1:15:29] – Happy time? – my special alone time… – 快乐时间? – 或“我特别的…”
[1:15:31] – Stop. – Mom. – 别说了 – 老妈
[1:15:32] – Judy, stop. – with myself. – 茱蒂 别说了 – “私人时间”
[1:15:33] – Mom, you can’t come in and… – I’m sorry. – 老妈 你不能就这么进来 – 对不起
[1:15:34] It’s just been a weird night. 今晚有点不自在
[1:15:35] I’ve had a little bit to drink. 我稍微喝了点酒
[1:15:36] – No, no, Dad. – Yeah, well, we saw a light. – 不要 老爸 – 好了 我们的确看到光的
[1:15:39] Oh, parents. 哦 父母来了
[1:15:41] I don’t know where it was, but we saw it. 我不知道在哪儿 但我的确看到了!
[1:15:45] Earthquake! It’s another one! 地震! 又来了!
[1:15:47] Another earthquake! Get in the doorway! 又是地震! 回到走廊里!
[1:15:49] – Okay! – Aftershock! Aftershock! – 好的! – 余震! 余震!
[1:15:52] Oh, I hate these. 哦 我不喜欢地震
[1:15:53] – Got to ride it out. Ride it out! – Quick, hide. – 安全第一 安全第一! – 快 藏起来
[1:15:54] – Hey, the lights are back on. – Hide? What? – 嘿 来电了 – 藏起来? 什么?
[1:15:55] – Where? – Come on, get out of that tub. – 藏哪儿? – 拜托 从浴缸里出来吧
[1:15:57] Can’t you take safety seriously? 你不觉得保命很重要的?
[1:15:58] Good Lord, this floor is filthy, Sam. 要命 这地板真脏 山姆
[1:16:01] Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. 噢 不! 你看院子 都毁了
[1:16:10] Judy? Better call the city. 茱蒂 打给电力局
[1:16:11] We got a blown transformer! 变压器好像爆了
[1:16:13] Power pole’s sparking all over the place! 电杆火星四射!
[1:16:16] Oh, man. Yard’s a waste. 哦 天哪 院子被毁了
[1:16:18] Trashed. Gone. 一塌糊涂 完了
[1:16:20] – It’s a wash. The whole yard. – You’re kidding. – 成洼地了 整个花园 – 你开玩笑
[1:16:22] The parents are very irritating. 这对父母很烦人
[1:16:24] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Can I take them out? – 是啊 是啊 – 我能不能处理掉他们?
[1:16:26] Ironhide, you know we don’t harm humans. 铁皮 你知道我们不能伤害人类的
[1:16:28] What is with you? 你在想什么?
[1:16:30] Well, I’m just saying we could. It’s an option. 我只是说我们是可以 只是一个方案
[1:16:33] We heard you talking to somebody, Sam. 我们听到你和别人在说话 山姆
[1:16:35] – We wanna know who. – Mom, I told… – 到底是谁? – 老妈 我说了…
[1:16:37] Hi. I’m Mikaela. 你好 我是梅卡拉
[1:16:40] I’m a… I’m a friend of Sam’s. 我是山姆的朋友
[1:16:44] Gosh, you’re gorgeous. 天啊 你真漂亮
[1:16:45] Isn’t that the prettiest girl? 她真是美若天仙 不是吗?
[1:16:47] – She can hear you talking, Mom. – Thank you. – 她听得到你说话 妈 – 谢谢你
[1:16:50] Oh, my goodness. I’m sorry you had to… 天啊! 真抱歉让你听到…
[1:16:51] hear our little family discussion about… 我们的家庭讨论…
[1:16:53] – Sorry that we’re bugging you. – Do you have my backpack? – 抱歉打扰你们了 – 妈 我的背包呢?
[1:16:54] – Come on, hon. Let’s go. – Oh, it’s in the kitchen. – 来 亲爱的 我们走 – 哦 在厨房里
[1:17:13] Oh, yes. Okay. Okay. 哦 太好了
[1:17:16] Your mom’s so nice. 你妈人真好
[1:17:18] I want you to distract my parents while… 你帮我分散我父母的注意
[1:17:20] I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay? 我就能溜出去把眼镜交给他们 好吗?
[1:17:28] – Ronald Wickity? – It’s Witwicky. Who are you? – 罗纳德·维奇提? – 是维特维奇 你是谁?
[1:17:30] We’re the government. Sector Seven. 我们是政府机关 第七区的
[1:17:33] – Never heard of it. – Never will. – 从来没听过 – 以后也不会
[1:17:35] Your son’s the great-grandson… 你儿子是…
[1:17:36] of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not? 阿奇巴尔德·维奇提的曾孙子 对不对?
[1:17:37] It’s Witwicky. 是维特维奇
[1:17:39] May I enter the premises, sir? 我能进屋吗 先生?
[1:17:42] Ron, there’s guys all over the front yard. 荣恩 前院有好多人
[1:17:45] What the heck is going on here? 到底是怎么回事?
[1:17:46] Your son filed a stolen car report last night. 你儿子昨晚举报有人偷车
[1:17:48] We think it’s involved in… 我们认为这关系到…
[1:17:49] a national security matter. 国家的安全
[1:17:51] – They’re ripping up my rose bushes! – National security? – 他们在拔我的玫瑰! – 国家安全?
[1:17:52] That’s right. National security. 没错 国家安全
[1:17:53] My God, Ron, they’re everywhere. 天哪 荣恩 到处都是他们的人
[1:17:55] There’s guys in suits all around the house! 到处都是穿西装的!
[1:17:57] Look at this! 看呀!
[1:17:58] Could you stay off the grass? 可不可以别踩我的草坪
[1:17:59] Get me a sample and some isotope readings. 给我采取一些同位素的样本
[1:18:01] They’re pulling bushes out of the ground! 他们把树都拔了!
[1:18:03] Good Lord! 老天!
[1:18:04] They’ve got to get their hands off my bush! 不许他们碰我的花!
[1:18:06] – Drop the bat, ma’am. – Hey, hey, hey, that’s my… – 请放下你的球棒 女士 – 喂喂喂 那是我的…
[1:18:08] I’m carrying a loaded weapon. 我可是带着武器的
[1:18:09] But you’d better get those guys out of my garden. 你最好叫你的人离开我的花园
[1:18:10] or I am gonna beat the crap out of them! 否则我会狠狠修理他们
[1:18:13] Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? 你是否有流感的症状?
[1:18:15] Aching joints? Fever? 关节疼痛 发烧?
[1:18:16] – No! – What is this? – 没有 – 怎么回事?
[1:18:18] How you doing, son? Is your name Sam? 你好呀 小子 你叫山姆吗?
[1:18:21] – Yeah. – Well, I need you to come with us. – 是啊 – 那你得跟我们走一趟
[1:18:22] Whoa, way out of line. 喂 那可不行
[1:18:24] Sir, I am asking politely. Back off. 先生 我这已经很客气了 退下
[1:18:28] – You’re not taking my son. – Really? – 你不能带我儿子走 – 是吗?
[1:18:30] You gonna try to get rough with us? 想和我们硬碰硬?
[1:18:31] No, but I’m gonna call the cops because… 不 但我会打电话报警 只因为…
[1:18:33] there’s something fishy going on around here. 这件事太点蹊跷
[1:18:35] Yeah. There’s something a little fishy about you, 没错 这里是有些不对劲 你…
[1:18:37] your son, your little Taco Bell dog… 你儿子 还有扣皮带的狗
[1:18:39] and this whole operation you got going on here. 整个组织都有蹊跷
[1:18:42] What operation? 什么组织?
[1:18:42] That is what we are gonna find out. 我们接下来就知道了
[1:18:44] I think direct contact. 我认为是直接接触
[1:18:52] – Son? – Yeah. – 孩子 – 嗯
[1:18:55] – Step forward, please. – Just stand? – 请上前来 – 站着就行?
[1:19:03] Fourteen rads. 14单位
[1:19:06] Bingo! Tag them and bag them! 找对人了! 把他们贴上标签卷走
[1:19:09] If you hurt my dog, I’ll kick your ass! 你敢伤我的狗 我就揣你屁股
[1:19:11] – Get me a sample on that vegetation ASAP! – Sam! – 尽快取得植被上的样本 – 山姆…
[1:19:12] Do not say anything, Sam! 不要开口 山姆
[1:19:14] – Yeah. – Not a word until we get a lawyer! – 好的 – 在律师来前一个字都别说!
[1:19:20] So, 好了
[1:19:23] LadiesMan217… 万人迷先生217
[1:19:26] That is your eBay username, right? 那是你的易趣帐号名称 对吧?
[1:19:30] Yeah, but, you know,it was a typo and I ran with it. 对 我打错字了 不过就将错就错
[1:19:32] What do you make of this? 那这是什么?
[1:19:33] My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my… 我叫山姆·维特维奇 知道吗? 我的车…
[1:19:36] Is that you? 那是你吗?
[1:19:37] Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan. 是啊 那听起来像万人迷先生
[1:19:40] Last night at the station, 昨晚在警局
[1:19:41] you told the officer your car transformed. 你说你的车变形了
[1:19:46] Enlighten me. 能不能解释一下
[1:19:47] Well, here’s what I said, okay? 你听我说 好吗?
[1:19:48] ‘Cause this is a total misunderstanding… 我车被偷的这一切…
[1:19:51] that my car had been stolen… 都是个误会
[1:19:53] – Really? – from me, from my home, – 是吗? – 从我手上 从家里…
[1:19:55] but it’s fine now because it’s back! It came back! 但现在没事了 因为它回来了 已经回来了
[1:19:58] – Well, not by itself. – Well, no. – 不是自己回来的 – 当然不是
[1:20:00] Because cars don’t do that… 因为车子不会自己回来
[1:20:01] because that would be crazy! 因为那太荒唐了!
[1:20:06] That’s funny. That is so funny. 真好笑 好笑
[1:20:08] So what do you kids know about aliens, huh? 你们两个对外星人了解多少?
[1:20:12] Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E. T? No. 你说火星人? ET? 不知道
[1:20:15] – It’s an urban legend. – Yeah. – 那只是个传说 – 是啊
[1:20:16] You see this? 知道这是什么吗?
[1:20:17] This is an… 这是一枚…
[1:20:18] I-can-do-whatever-I-want and-get-away-with-it badge. “为所欲为”徽章
[1:20:20] – Right. – I’m gonna lock you up forever. – 是 – 我要把你们永远关起来
[1:20:23] Oh, God. You know what? Don’t listen to him. 哦 老天 我告诉你 别听他的
[1:20:24] He’s just pissy ’cause he’s got to get back… 他生气是因为他回去后
[1:20:26] to guarding the mall. 就得去作购物中心的保安
[1:20:27] You, in the training bra, do not test me. 你这穿着运动胸罩的 别惹我
[1:20:30] Especially with your daddy’s parole coming up. 尤其你爸的假释期快到了
[1:20:32] What? Parole? 什么? 假释期?
[1:20:34] It’s nothing. 没什么
[1:20:35] Oh, grand theft auto, that ain’t nothing? 哦 偷车大盗不算什么?
[1:20:37] You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? 你知道我爸以前教我修的车…
[1:20:39] Well, they… They weren’t always his. 那些…不全是他的
[1:20:41] You stole cars? 你们偷车?
[1:20:42] Well, we couldn’t always afford a babysitter, 我们有时请不起保姆
[1:20:44] so sometimes he had to take me along. 那时他就会带我一起去
[1:20:46] She’s got her own juvie record to prove it! 她也有少年犯罪前科
[1:20:48] She’s a criminal. Criminals are hot! 她是个罪犯! 性感的罪犯!
[1:20:52] That’d be a real shame if he had to… 因为你不合作而让他…
[1:20:55] rot in jail the rest of his natural life. 下半辈子待在监狱不太好吧?
[1:20:57] It is time to talk! 该说实话了
[1:21:06] Big! It’s big! 真的好大
[1:21:12] Go, go, go, go! 快 快 快 快!
[1:21:15] I can’t see it! I can’t see it! 我看不到! 我看不到!
[1:21:16] Shift your weight towards the front! 你们把重心朝前!
[1:21:17] All right! All right! 够了! 够了!
[1:21:33] You A-holes are in trouble now. 你们这群废柴有麻烦了
[1:21:36] Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, 先生们 让我向你们介绍 我的朋友…
[1:21:41] Optimus Prime. 擎天柱
[1:21:45] Taking the children was a bad move. 带走这些孩子是错误的选择
[1:21:48] Autobots, relieve them of their weapons. 汽车人 卸下他们的武器
[1:21:55] Freeze! 不要动!
[1:21:58] Give me those! 拿来吧
[1:22:14] Hi, there. 你好
[1:22:15] You don’t seem afraid. 你好像不怕我们
[1:22:18] Are you not surprised to see us? 难道你们看到我们不觉得惊讶吗?
[1:22:21] Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? 第七区有规定 知道吗?
[1:22:26] I’m not authorized to communicate with you 我不允许和你交流
[1:22:28] except to tell you I can’t communicate with you. 不过除了告诉你“我不能和你交流”
[1:22:30] – Get out of the car. – All right. – 下车 – 好的
[1:22:33] – Me? You want me to get… – Now! – 我? 你要我… – 下车!
[1:22:34] All right, all right. Get out. Hey. 好的好的 下车
[1:22:36] All right, I’m… I’m getting out. 好了 我…我在下了
[1:22:38] I’m getting out. You see? 在下了 看到没?
[1:22:39] Very nifty how you put us down… 能那么放下我们…
[1:22:41] without really killing us. 却不让我们受伤 不错
[1:22:43] You’re good with handcuffs, too, now, huh? 你对手铐也很在行吧?
[1:22:45] How you doing? 你们好吗?
[1:22:46] You weren’t supposed to hear all that. 你不应该知道那些的
[1:22:48] – Yeah. – This is real. – 是啊 – 这都是真的
[1:22:50] Now, listen. If I choose to engage with him, 听好 如果我准备和他开战
[1:22:52] mum is the word, all right? “妈妈”就是密语 知道吗?
[1:22:53] Sam, I have a record because… 山姆 我那前科是因为…
[1:22:55] I wouldn’t turn my dad in. 我不肯供出我爸
[1:22:58] When have you had to sacrifice… 在你完美的人生里
[1:22:59] anything in your perfect little life? 有过不得不作出牺牲的时候吗?
[1:23:03] Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh? 大家伙 拿大炮的大家伙 嗯?
[1:23:05] What is Sector Seven? Answer me. 第七区是什么? 回答我
[1:23:08] I’m the one who asks questions around here. 这里有权利发问的是我
[1:23:10] Not you, young man! 不是你 小伙子!
[1:23:11] How’d you know about the aliens? 你怎么知道外星人的事?
[1:23:12] Where did you take my parents? 你把我父母带到哪去了?
[1:23:13] – I am not at liberty to discuss it. – No? – 我无权和你们讨论这些 – 是吗?
[1:23:15] Hey. You touch me, that’s a federal offense. 你碰我的话会触了联邦法
[1:23:17] Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge. 为所欲为的徽章 是吗?
[1:23:19] Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, 你现在有这些…
[1:23:20] with his big alien friend standing over there. 外星人做靠山就大胆起来了
[1:23:22] Where is Sector Seven? 第七区在哪儿?
[1:23:23] Wouldn’t you like to know? 你们不想知道?
[1:23:30] Hey! 喂!
[1:23:31] Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man. 大黄蜂 停止润滑他
[1:23:34] Get that thing to stop, huh? 别闹了 好不好?
[1:23:38] All right, tough guy, take it off. 好了 猛男 开始脱吧
[1:23:39] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[1:23:41] – Your clothes, all of it, off. – For what? – 你的衣服 全脱了 – 为什么?
[1:23:45] For threatening my dad. 因为你威胁我爸
[1:23:50] Little lady, 小姑娘
[1:23:51] this is the beginning of the end of your life. 这是你生命终结的序曲
[1:23:58] You’re a criminal. 你是个罪犯
[1:24:00] Let’s face facts. It’s in your gene pool. 面对现实吧 上梁不正下梁歪
[1:24:04] Those are nice. Now get behind the pole. 不错啊 站到路灯后面
[1:24:07] All right. 知道了
[1:24:08] This is such a felony, what you’re doing. 你们这样做犯了很严重的罪
[1:24:13] – I will hunt you down, okay? – He’ll hunt you down. – 我会抓到你的 – 他抓到你的
[1:24:15] – Without any remorse! – No remorse. – 不会心软的 – 不会
[1:24:17] – Enjoy. – Okay? – 呆这吧 – 好了?
[1:24:18] We have got to alert everyone. 我们必须通知所有人
[1:24:20] They already know. Speaker. 他们已经知道了 扩音器模式
[1:24:29] Optimus! Incoming! 擎天柱! 敌人入侵!
[1:24:39] Roll out. 出发
[1:24:47] Okay, I’m picking up rad readings… 我在那桥下测出…
[1:24:49] under that bridge right down there. 有辐射反映
[1:24:53] Okay, I’m getting really good rad readings. 辐射反映很强
[1:24:55] Forty-two and higher. 超过42个单位
[1:24:57] Up you get. 上来
[1:25:03] Okay, we’re dropping in. 好了 我们要行动了
[1:25:09] Really strong readings right down below us. 我们下方辐射指数很高
[1:25:10] There he is. 他在那儿
[1:25:11] Ship one and two, come on in. 1号和2号船 到这儿来
[1:25:15] That’s it, right there. Mark him, mark him. 看到了 在那儿 锁定他 锁定他
[1:25:17] Okay, there he is. 11:30. Right off the nose. 他在那儿 正前方偏左 正下方
[1:25:21] I got it. 12:00. 看到了 正前方
[1:25:27] Okay, I’m tracking him. I’ve got him. 好了 我在跟踪她 找到了
[1:25:31] Got him going down the street. 他正沿着街道移动
[1:25:37] Okay. Where’d he go, guys? I lost him. 他去哪儿了? 我找不到他
[1:25:39] Got no IR signature. Where’d he go? 失去红外信号 他去哪儿了?
[1:25:42] Okay, I lost him. I lost him. 信号丢失 信号丢失
[1:25:45] Okay, we’re coming around. 我们这就赶过去
[1:26:09] Easy, you two. 小心点 你们俩
[1:26:21] No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don’t drop me! 不! 不! 山姆! 山姆! 别放手
[1:26:24] Sam, don’t! Sam, don’t! I’m slipping! I’m slipping! 山姆 不要! 我在往下滑!
[1:26:28] – Hold on! – No! – 抓住! – 不要
[1:26:34] Sam! 山姆!
[1:26:41] All right, we’ve got him pinned. 我们找到了他了
[1:26:43] We’ve got him pinned in the river. 目标锁定在河上
[1:26:44] I’m in for the shot. 进入射击范围
[1:26:46] Stop! Stop! 住手! 住手!
[1:26:48] Wait! No! 等等! 不要!
[1:26:53] – Take the shot, get him. – Take the shot. – 射击 抓住他 – 射击
[1:26:57] No! 不要!
[1:27:14] No! Stop! 不要! 住手!
[1:27:17] Stop! 住手!
[1:27:19] Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down! 趴在地上! 趴下!
[1:27:23] What? Okay. 什么? 好的
[1:27:26] Look, he’s not fighting back! 看啊 他没有还手
[1:27:29] Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it! 冻住它! 冻住它!
[1:27:37] Stop hurting him! 不要伤害他!
[1:27:48] Don’t let him move! 让他别动!
[1:27:51] I got him here! 我抓住他了
[1:28:16] No! 不要!
[1:28:21] Happy to see me again? 看到我开不开心?
[1:28:24] Put him in a car with his little criminal friend. 把他和他的罪犯朋友关到车子里
[1:28:33] I want that thing frozen and ready for transport! 把那东西冷冻起来准备运送
[1:28:44] Hang back. Let me check it out. 退后 我去侦查一下
[1:28:49] Optimus, 擎天柱
[1:28:53] are we just gonna stand here and do nothing? 我们就待在这儿什么都不做?
[1:28:55] There’s no way to free Bumblebee… 我们没办法为救大黄蜂…
[1:28:57] without harming the humans. 而不伤害人类
[1:28:59] – But it’s not right. He… – Let them leave. – 但这成何体统 他… – 让他们走吧
[1:29:14] The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our 中国和俄国 非常接近我们的…
[1:29:16] area of operations in the western Pacific. 西太平洋作战区 这局势…
[1:29:17] We feel like this could get out of hand real fast. 我们控制不了多久
[1:29:20] But the next couple of hours… 接下来数小时…
[1:29:21] may just define his presidency. 就看他们总统怎么做了
[1:29:27] US and Chinese task forces approaching… 有中国特遣舰队已经接近…
[1:29:29] 100 nautical miles of cruise missile range. 巡弋飞弹射程100英里之内
[1:29:31] Tell the strike group commander… 告诉航母指挥官
[1:29:33] that he’s not to engage unless fired on first. 除非对方先进攻 否则不要攻击
[1:29:35] – Yes, sir! – Mr. Secretary? – 是的 长官 – 部长先生?
[1:29:39] Tom Banachek. I’m with Sector Seven, 我是汤姆·班奈杰克 隶属第七区
[1:29:42] Advanced Research Division. 先进研究部的
[1:29:45] Never heard of it. 从没听说过
[1:29:46] I’m a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that. 我现在很忙 汤姆 我想你也看得出来
[1:29:51] – What’s going on here? – I don’t know. – 怎么回事? – 不知道
[1:29:57] Sit rep! Talk to me! 情况通报员! 出来说句话!
[1:30:00] The whole room’s gone down, sir. 整间作业都中断了 先生
[1:30:01] I can see that! 我看得出来!
[1:30:02] The virus was coded to shut us down. 病毒是用来中断所有作业的
[1:30:04] – General? – I’ll take a seat. – 将军? – 我坐在那里等
[1:30:08] What do you mean, “shut us down”? 中止作业是什么意思?
[1:30:09] They used our network… 它们利用我们网站
[1:30:10] to spread out to the whole world. 把病毒散布出去
[1:30:12] The blackout’s global. 全球性的网络
[1:30:13] We have no communications, 我们与全球的卫星
[1:30:14] satellite and land lines are dead. 固网联络都中断了
[1:30:16] You mean to tell me that I cannot pick up this telephone… 你是说我无法用这台电话…
[1:30:18] and call my family? 打给我家里?
[1:30:26] Mr. Secretary? 部长先生
[1:30:29] I’m here under direct order from the President. 我是奉总统之命而来
[1:30:33] You really need to see what I have in the case. 你需要看看我这手提箱里的东西
[1:30:38] You’ll have to accept that there are certain things 你必须知道有些事情
[1:30:40] you won’t understand right away. 你无法立即了解
[1:30:42] Sector Seven is a special-access… 第七区是政府内…
[1:30:44] division of the government, convened in… 一个特殊部门 它的成立…
[1:30:46] secret under President Hoover 80 years ago. 是80年前奉胡佛总统之密令成立的
[1:30:50] You may remember NASA JPL… 您可能记得太空总署和喷推实验室
[1:30:52] lost the Beagle 2 Mars Rover. 在火星上损失了猎犬二号机器人
[1:30:55] We told them to report the mission… 我们告诉他们将整件任务…
[1:30:57] a complete failure. It wasn’t. 宣告失败 其实不然
[1:31:00] Beagle 2 transmitted 13 seconds. 猎犬二号传输了十三秒钟的影像
[1:31:03] This was classified above top secret. 这是比最高机密还要机密的
[1:31:20] EDA ended at 170 hours, 48 minutes. 电子活动在170小时48分后停止
[1:31:23] More than just a pile of Martian rocks. 火星上不是只有石头
[1:31:27] This is the image from Mars. 这是火星上传来的影像
[1:31:30] Here’s the image your Special Ops team 这是您的特种部队
[1:31:32] was able to retrieve from the base attack. 在基地被袭击时拍得的影像
[1:31:35] We believe they are of the same exoskeletal type, 我们相信这是相同的外骨骼结构
[1:31:39] and obviously not Russian or North Korean. 很显然地并非俄国或北朝鲜能有的
[1:31:42] Are we talking about an invasion? 你是说外星入侵?
[1:31:45] We intercepted the message… 我们拦劫了…
[1:31:47] from your Special Ops team. 特种部队传来的讯息
[1:31:48] These things can be hurt… 那些东西知道…
[1:31:50] by our weapons and now they know it. 他们也能被我方武器损伤
[1:31:52] That’s why the virus shut us down, 所以他们用病毒使军事指挥陷入瘫痪
[1:31:54] so we can’t coordinate against their next attack, 好让我们无法组织防备他们下一波攻击
[1:31:57] which I would bet my ridiculous… 我敢用我的政府薪金打赌
[1:31:59] government salary is coming soon. 下一波攻击绝对会很快来临
[1:32:05] Get word to our fleet commanders… 用国民警卫队的频道…
[1:32:06] over the National Guard frequency. 通知舰队指挥官
[1:32:08] It’s a shortwave radio channel. 那是短波
[1:32:09] It might be still working. 可能还有作用
[1:32:11] Tell them to turn their ships around and come home. 叫他们调转船头 迅速赶回来
[1:32:15] And inform all commands… 通知各司令部
[1:32:16] to prepare for imminent attack. 抵抗即将发生的攻击
[1:32:19] 内利斯空军基地
[1:32:28] Captain Lennox, 伦诺克斯上尉
[1:32:29] we need you and your team to come with us right now! 请带你的部队跟我们来!
[1:32:31] Let’s go! 我们走!
[1:32:37] She’s in here. 她在这里
[1:32:39] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:32:41] You’re coming with me. 你跟我来
[1:32:44] – You’re going to be my advisor. – Me, too? – 你来做我的顾问 – 我也要去?
[1:32:47] Who’s this? 他是谁?
[1:32:49] – He’s my advisor. – He comes, too. – 他是我的顾问 – 那他也来
[1:33:04] – So… – What’d they get you for? – 那么… – 他们要你们来做什么?
[1:33:07] I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. 我买了辆车…结果是个外星机器人
[1:33:13] Who knew? 谁知道呢
[1:33:31] Make a hole! Watch your back! 走直线! 小心你身后!
[1:33:44] Please, let this work. 拜托 希望有用
[1:33:48] Fire it up, Optimus. 启动吧 擎天柱
[1:33:51] The code. 代码
[1:33:53] The code on these glasses indicates… 眼镜里的代码显示…
[1:33:55] the All Spark is 230 miles from here. 火种源在离这里230英里远处
[1:34:00] I sense the Decepticons… 我感觉到霸天虎…
[1:34:02] are getting ready to mobilize. 已准备开始行动了
[1:34:05] They must know it’s here, as well. 他们一定也知道火种源在这里
[1:34:07] What about Bumblebee? 大黄蜂怎么办?
[1:34:08] We can’t just leave him to die… 我们不能就这么失去他…
[1:34:10] and become some human experiment! 眼睁睁的被人类当作试验品
[1:34:12] He’ll die in vain… 如果我们不完成任务的话
[1:34:14] if we don’t accomplish our mission. 他的牺牲就白费了
[1:34:16] Bumblebee is a brave soldier. 大黄峰是名勇敢的战士
[1:34:19] This is what he would want. 这会是他所希望的
[1:34:21] Why are we fighting to save the humans? 为何我们为拯救人类而战?
[1:34:25] They’re a primitive and violent race. 他们是个原始且残暴的种族
[1:34:31] Were we so different? 我们以前不也是吗?
[1:34:34] They’re a young species. They have much to learn. 他们是个年轻的种族 还有很多要学
[1:34:38] But I’ve seen goodness in them. 但我看到过他们的优点
[1:34:41] Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. 自由是所有有情感的生物之希望
[1:34:45] You all know there’s only one way to end this war. 你们都知道结束这战争只有一个方法
[1:34:50] We must destroy the Cube. 我们必须消灭能量体
[1:34:53] If all else fails, 如果其它方法都失败的话
[1:34:55] I will unite it with the spark in my chest. 我会将它与我胸中之火光结合
[1:34:58] That’s suicide. 那是自杀行为
[1:34:59] The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both. 能量体的能源非常不稳定 可能会玉石俱焚
[1:35:03] A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. 为这星球的和平 牺牲是难免的
[1:35:08] We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. 我们不能让人类为我们的错误而偿命
[1:35:12] It’s been an honor serving with you all. 很荣幸与你们共战至今
[1:35:15] – Autobots, roll out! – We rolling! – 汽车人 出发! – 出发!
[1:35:31] Team attention! Present arms! 立正! 敬礼!
[1:35:35] At ease. Captain, Sergeant. 上尉 军士 请稍息
[1:35:37] Got your intel. Excellent work. 得到你的情报了 干得好
[1:35:39] Thank you, sir. What about the gunships? 谢谢 炮艇机呢?
[1:35:41] They’re being retrofitted with sabot rounds now. 所有炮艇机上加装了脱壳穿甲弹
[1:35:43] If they hit us again, we’ll be ready for them. 如果他们再来袭击 没问题的
[1:35:45] But it won’t do us much good… 但是不恢复全球的通讯
[1:35:46] if we can’t get world communications back up. 可真是不太妙
[1:35:49] Hey, kid. 嘿 小子
[1:35:52] I think we got off to a bad start, huh? 我想我们之前有点误会
[1:35:55] You must be hungry? 你一定饿了吧?
[1:35:56] You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato? 要不要来杯拿铁咖啡 或者2份超大的玛琪朵咖啡如何?
[1:35:58] Where’s my car? 我的车呢?
[1:36:00] Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. 小子 你仔细听好
[1:36:04] People can die here. 这里人们的生命有危险
[1:36:06] We need to know everything you know. 你必须马上告诉我们…
[1:36:07] We need to know it now. 你所知道的
[1:36:09] Okay. 好吧
[1:36:10] But first, I’ll take my car, my parents. 但你得先把我的车和我父母还我
[1:36:12] Maybe you should write that down. 全部要书面保证
[1:36:14] Oh, and her juvie record. 噢 还有她的少年前科
[1:36:16] That’s got to be gone. Like, forever. 也必须取消 永久地
[1:36:20] Come with me. We’ll talk about your car. 跟我来 我们谈谈你的车
[1:36:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:36:26] The man’s an extortionist. 这小子简直是勒索
[1:36:30] All right, here’s the situation. 情况是这样的
[1:36:31] You’ve all had direct contact with the NBEs. 你们都曾直接接触过NBEs
[1:36:34] NBEs? NBEs?
[1:36:35] Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. “非生物类外星人”
[1:36:37] Try and keep up with the acronyms. 记清楚了
[1:36:38] What you’re about to see is totally classified. 你们即将看到的是高度机密
[1:36:51] Dear God. What is this? 天啊 这是什么?
[1:36:55] We think… 我们认为
[1:36:56] when he made his approach over the north pole, 当他飞越北极时
[1:36:58] our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. 地球的地心引力扰乱了他的导航系统
[1:37:02] He crashed in the ice, 他坠落到冰里
[1:37:03] probably a few thousand years ago. 大概是几千年前的事
[1:37:06] We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. 我们在1934年将它运送到这里
[1:37:09] We call him NBE One. 我们称它为NBE-1
[1:37:12] Well, sir, I don’t mean to correct you… 抱歉 先生 我不是想…
[1:37:13] on everything you think you know, 故意纠正你的错误
[1:37:14] but, I mean, that’s Megatron. 但那是威震天
[1:37:18] He’s the leader of the Decepticons. 他是霸天虎的领袖
[1:37:20] He’s been in cryostasis since 1935. 它自从1935年就处在冰冻状态
[1:37:22] Your great-great-grandfather made one of… 你的曾曾祖父发现了
[1:37:26] the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind. 人类史上最大的发现
[1:37:28] Fact is, you’re looking at… 事实上 你所看到的…
[1:37:30] the source of the modern age, 就是现代化的来源
[1:37:31] the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, 微晶片 雷射 太空飞行
[1:37:35] cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. 汽车…都是对它进行逆向工程所习得的
[1:37:38] NBE One. That’s what we call it. NBE-1 那是我们对它的称呼
[1:37:43] And you didn’t think the… 你不认为…
[1:37:44] United States military might need to know 美国军方需要知道
[1:37:45] that you’re keeping a hostile… 你把一个外星机器人…
[1:37:47] alien robot frozen in the basement? 冰冻在地下室?
[1:37:48] Until these events, 在最近发生的事之前
[1:37:49] we had no credible threat to national security. 我们并不认为它会对国家安全产生威胁
[1:37:52] Well, you got one now. 现在问题可大了
[1:37:55] – So why Earth? – It’s the All Spark. – 但为何要来地球? – 因为火种源
[1:37:57] All Spark? What is that? 火种源? 那是什么?
[1:37:59] Well, yeah, they came here looking for… 他们在找一个…
[1:38:00] some sort of cube-Iooking thing. 立方体似的东西
[1:38:02] Anyway, Mr. NBE One here, AKA Megatron, NBE-1 也就是威震天先生
[1:38:04] that’s what they call him, 他们这样称呼他
[1:38:06] who’s pretty much the harbinger of death, 他是死亡的使者
[1:38:08] wants to use the Cube to transform… 想利用能量体转化
[1:38:09] human technology to take over the universe. 人类科技来统治宇宙
[1:38:12] That’s their plan. 那就是他们的计划
[1:38:14] – And you’re sure about that? – Yeah. – 你很确定? – 是的
[1:38:19] You guys know where it is, don’t you? 你们知道那东西在哪里 是不是?
[1:38:22] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:38:27] You’re about to see our crown jewel. 你们将看到的东西是终极至宝
[1:38:39] Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10,000 BC. 碳-14年代测定预估能量体 是在公元前一万年来到地球的
[1:38:43] The first Seven didn’t find it until 1913. 七元老在1913年才发现它
[1:38:47] They knew it was alien because of… 他们知道这是外星物体 是因为…
[1:38:50] the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube 它表面的烙画
[1:38:51] as well as NBE One. 和NBE-1表面的烙画非常相似
[1:38:53] President Hoover had the dam built around it. 胡佛总统因此建造了水坝将它隐藏于其中
[1:38:56] Four football fields thick of concrete 四个足球场厚度的水泥…
[1:38:58] A perfect way to hide its energy… 任何人或外面的…
[1:39:00] from being detected by anyone… 任何外星种族
[1:39:02] or any alien species on the outside. 都无法侦测出它所散发的能量
[1:39:14] 火种源位置确定
[1:39:18] 我是红蜘蛛 所有霸天虎 准备行动
[1:39:22] 路障上路
[1:39:27] 吵闹报到…
[1:39:35] 袭击出发…
[1:39:38] 眩晕入列…
[1:39:41] 威震天万岁!
[1:39:44] Wait, back up. 等等
[1:39:45] You said the dam hides the Cube’s energy. 你说水坝隐藏了他的能量
[1:39:48] – What kind exactly? – Good question. – 哪种能量? – 问得好
[1:39:56] Please step inside. They have to lock us in. 请进来 他们要把我们锁在里面
[1:40:04] Oh, wow. 喔
[1:40:06] What’s that? 这是什么?
[1:40:07] Freddy Krueger done been up in here or something? 佛瑞迪来过这里吗?
[1:40:08] Oh, no, man. 不对
[1:40:10] Freddy Krueger have four blades, man. 佛瑞迪有四根爪子
[1:40:11] That’s only three. That’s Wolverine! 那只有三根 那是金刚狼
[1:40:14] – Right? That’s Wolverine! – That’s very funny. – 对不对? 那是金刚狼 – 很好笑
[1:40:19] Anybody have any mechanical devices? 谁有电子产品?
[1:40:20] BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone? 黑莓? 车钥匙? 手机?
[1:40:22] I got a phone. 我有个手机
[1:40:26] Nokias are real nasty. 诺基亚真是酷毙了
[1:40:29] You’ve got to respect the Japanese. 你必须要佩服日本人
[1:40:31] They know the way of the samurai. 他们将武士道发挥地淋漓尽至
[1:40:34] Nokia’s from Finland. 诺基亚是芬兰做的
[1:40:37] Yes, but he’s, you know, a little strange. 没错 但他…有点奇怪
[1:40:40] He’s a little strange. 有点奇怪
[1:40:44] We’re able to take the Cube radiation… 我们把能量体的能源
[1:40:47] and funnel it into that box. 传送到这箱子里
[1:41:03] Mean little sucker, huh? 好凶的小东西
[1:41:05] That thing is freaky! 好可怕!
[1:41:07] Kind of like the itty-bitty… 就像劲量的…
[1:41:08] Energizer Bunny from hell, huh? 兔宝宝一样
[1:41:21] He’s breaking the box. 它快把箱子打破了
[1:41:41] Go! Go! Go! 行动! 行动!
[1:41:42] Move! 出发!
[1:41:52] Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here. 各位 他们知道能量体在这里
[1:41:55] Banachek. What’s going on? 班奈杰克 发生什么事了?
[1:41:57] Well, the NBE One hangar has lost power… NBE-1停机棚断电了
[1:41:59] – What? – and the backup generator… – 什么? – 备用发电机…
[1:42:00] is just not gonna cut it. 无法产生足够电量
[1:42:01] Do you have an arms room? 你有没有军火库
[1:42:08] Megatron! Megatron! Megatron! 威震天! 威震天! 威震天!
[1:42:10] I’ll bring security to the… 带上保安人员…
[1:42:12] Get everyone to the NBE One chamber now! 把所有人派去NBE-1停机棚!
[1:42:14] – The lights are out! – Move it! Move it! – 灯灭了! – 行动!
[1:42:16] Let’s go! 快!
[1:42:17] They’re popping our generators! 它们在攻击我们的发电机!
[1:42:26] 冷冻失效
[1:42:29] 表面温度
[1:42:31] Megatron melting! 威震天冰在融化!
[1:42:33] 16502. We’re losing pressure. 16502 我们在失压
[1:42:36] Stand by! Set! 各就各位!
[1:42:39] We’re losing pressure! 失压…失压
[1:42:41] The cryogenic system is failing! 冷冻系统失常
[1:42:43] We’re losing NBE One! 我们失去NBE-1了
[1:42:49] Forty millimeter sabot rounds on that table! 40毫米穿甲弹在那桌上
[1:43:01] You got to take me to my car. 你必须带我去我的车
[1:43:03] You have to take me to my car. 你必须带我去我的车
[1:43:04] He’s gonna know what to do with the Cube. 它知道怎么处理能量体
[1:43:05] Your car? It’s confiscated. 你的车? 被没收了
[1:43:06] Then unconfiscate it. 那就别没收它
[1:43:07] We do not know what will happen… 我们不知道让它接近能源体…
[1:43:08] if we let it near this thing! 会发生什么事!
[1:43:09] You don’t know. 是你不知道
[1:43:10] Maybe you know, but I don’t know. 也许你知道 但我不知道
[1:43:11] You just wanna sit here… 你就准备呆在这儿…
[1:43:11] and wait and see what happens? 坐以待毙?
[1:43:12] I have people’s lives at stake here, young man. 很多人的生命掌握在我们手上
[1:43:14] Take him to his car! 让他去见他的车!
[1:43:18] Drop it. 放下武器
[1:43:21] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! 喔! 喔! 喔!
[1:43:23] Drop your weapon, soldier. 放下你的武器 军人
[1:43:26] There’s an alien war going on… 外星人已经发动战争了
[1:43:27] and you’re gonna shoot me? 而你却要杀我?
[1:43:28] You know, we didn’t ask to be here. 我们没必要杀你
[1:43:29] I’m ordering you under S-Seven… 我以第七区的权力…
[1:43:30] executive jurisdiction. 命令你放手
[1:43:31] S-Seven don’t exist. 第七区并不存在
[1:43:33] Right. And we don’t take orders… 我们不会听命于…
[1:43:33] from people that don’t exist. 一个不存在的组织
[1:43:34] I’m gonna count to five. Okay. 我数到五
[1:43:36] Well, I’m gonna count to three. 我数到三
[1:43:40] – Simmons? – Yes, sir? – 西门斯? – 是 先生
[1:43:42] I’d do what he says. 我会照他说的做
[1:43:43] Losing’s really not an option for these guys. 输不是他们这些人的选项
[1:43:51] All right. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:43:53] Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world 你想把世界的命运
[1:43:55] on the kid’s Camaro? That’s cool. 交给这小子的车 那好吧
[1:44:01] No, no! 住手! 住手!
[1:44:03] Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! 住手! 住手! 住手!
[1:44:06] No, no, stop, stop, stop! Let him go! Let him go! 住手! 住手! 住手! 放开他!
[1:44:10] Are you okay? 你没事吗?
[1:44:14] They didn’t hurt you, right? 他们没伤你吧?
[1:44:25] Listen to me. The Cube is here… 听我说 能量体在这里
[1:44:26] and the Decepticons are coming. 霸天虎已经来了
[1:44:31] No, don’t worry about them. They’re okay. Right? 不 不 别管他们 好吗?
[1:44:33] They’re not gonna hurt you. 他们不会伤你的
[1:44:35] Just back up a little bit. He’s friendly. He’s fine. 退后一点 他没有恶意
[1:44:39] Okay, come on. 好了 来吧
[1:44:40] Put the guns down. They’re not gonna hurt you. 放下枪 他们不会伤害你的
[1:44:42] Here, come with me. 跟我来
[1:44:43] I’m gonna take you to the All Spark. 我带你去看火种源
[1:45:06] Okay, here we go. 好呀 来了
[1:45:07] He doing something. He doing something. 他要做什么了 他要做了
[1:45:30] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:45:36] Message from Starfleet, Captain. 来自太空舰队的消息
[1:45:37] Let’s get to it. 把这个带走
[1:45:39] He’s right. We stay here, 他说的对 我们要是留下来
[1:45:40] we’re screwed with Megatron in the other hangar. 就死定了 威震天就在隔壁的机棚里
[1:45:42] Mission City is 22 miles away. 最近的城市在22英里外
[1:45:43] We’re gonna sneak that Cube out of here 我们把能量体偷带出去
[1:45:45] and we’re gonna hide it somewhere in the city. 然后藏在城市里
[1:45:46] Good! Right. 很好 就这么做
[1:45:47] But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force. 但我们需要空军的帮忙
[1:45:50] This place must have some kind of radio link! 这地方一定有无线电装置吧
[1:45:52] – Yes. Shortwave, CB. – Right, yes. – 是的 – 短波 – 对 有
[1:45:54] Sir, you got to figure out some way… 先生 你一定要想办法
[1:45:56] to get word out to them. Let’s move! 传递消息出去 我们走
[1:45:57] In the alien archive, sir! 是非常旧的仪器
[1:45:59] There’s an old Army radio console. 之前陆军使用的
[1:46:01] – Will it work? – Anything’s possible! – 还能用吗? – 一切皆有可能!
[1:46:02] Did you see that… 你看到…
[1:46:03] All right, Sam, get it in the car! 好了 山姆 上车!
[1:46:05] Mr. Secretary! Get our birds in the air. 部长先生 请继续试着联络空军
[1:46:07] When we get to the city, we’re gonna find a radio, 等我们到了城市我们再找个无线电
[1:46:08] and I’ll have Epps vector them in, okay? 让艾普斯无线电导引 好吗?
[1:46:10] Affirmative! 收到
[1:46:12] Warning! NBE One cryo-containment failing. 警告 NBE-1冷冻系统故障
[1:46:17] Check that backup system! 检查备用系统!
[1:46:23] Come on! Get out of here! 快点逃出这里!
[1:46:25] Heads up! Look out! 抬头! 小心!
[1:46:27] Set a perimeter around the yellow vehicle! 大家帮黄车开一条路
[1:46:30] This way, this way, this way! 这边! 这边!
[1:46:32] Up there! Let’s go! 就在那! 走!
[1:46:43] I am Megatron! 我是威震天!
[1:47:05] – The Cube’s okay? – Yeah, it’s fine. – 能量体没事吧? – 嗯 没事
[1:47:06] Well, put the seat belt on. 系上安全带
[1:47:07] Pour it on him! 弄到他身上!
[1:47:22] I live to serve you, Lord Megatron. 很荣幸为您效劳 威震天
[1:47:24] Where is the Cube? 能量体呢?
[1:47:27] The humans have taken it. 被人类拿走了
[1:47:32] You fail me yet again, Starscream. Get them! 你又让我失望了 红蜘蛛 抓住他们
[1:47:37] Come on, Mags! 用力!
[1:47:39] Over here, sir! 在这边 先生!
[1:47:43] Give me a minute. Give me a minute. 等一下 等一下
[1:47:45] Come to me, Maxwell, come to me. Plugged in there. 拜托 拜托 插在这
[1:47:50] – We’re hot! We’re live! – Where are the mikes? – 通了 有电了! – 麦克风在哪?
[1:47:54] Mikes? 麦克风!
[1:47:55] This doesn’t work without mikes, Simmons. 没麦克风也没用
[1:47:57] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不!
[1:47:58] Let’s find them. 快找找
[1:48:00] Kid, get in the chair! 小子 你坐下
[1:48:01] Just get in the chair, all right? 你坐下 好吗?
[1:48:01] They steal everything out of this place. 他们把什么都偷走了
[1:48:04] How do we get the signal out? 我们要怎么传出讯号?
[1:48:05] How do we call the Air Force? 我们怎么联络空军?
[1:48:07] – Glen? – Huh? – 格伦? – 嗯?
[1:48:08] Can you hotwire this computer… 格伦 你能否把这台电脑…
[1:48:10] to transmit a tone through the radio? 接上无线电 然后送出讯号?
[1:48:12] What good is that? 那有什么用?
[1:48:13] Morse code! You can use this… 你可以把这台电脑连上无线电
[1:48:14] to transmit it through that! 然后传送莫尔斯电码!
[1:48:16] Okay, I’ll do it! Turn it around. Okay, let’s see. 好 好! 我可以! 快点 我看看
[1:48:19] Simmons, I need a screwdriver! 西门斯 我要个螺丝刀
[1:48:33] There’s Optimus. 擎天柱来了
[1:48:52] Almost done. 快好了
[1:48:56] What the hell was that? 那是什么玩意?
[1:49:01] Barricade the door! 把门堵住!
[1:49:05] – Get something. – Watch out! – 找些东西 – 小心!
[1:49:07] Six, five, four, six, three. 六 五 四 六 三
[1:49:14] Here! Put some rounds in! 拿着! 装弹!
[1:49:19] Master search. 全局搜索…
[1:49:22] I got it! We’re transmitting! 我成功了 正在发送
[1:49:24] Send exactly what I say! 照我说的写
[1:49:25] Get out of the way! Get out of the way! 闪开! 快闪开!
[1:49:27] Burn, you little sucker! Burn! 烧死你! 你个小杂碎!
[1:49:29] “This is Defense Secretary Keller. 这里是国防部长凯勒…
[1:49:31] “Get me NORTHCOM commander.” 致北方司令部长官
[1:49:34] – Whoa! – Whoa! – 喔! – 喔!
[1:49:37] What was that? 刚才是什么啊!
[1:49:38] Authenticate emergency action. Blackbird 1195… 启动紧急步骤 黑鸟1195…
[1:49:43] Sir, I have an authenticated… 长官 我们确认来自…
[1:49:44] ir strike order from Sec Def. 国防部长的空袭命令
[1:50:10] – No, no, no, no, no. – What? – 不 不 不 – 怎么?
[1:50:12] It’s the same cop! 还是那辆警车!
[1:50:14] Block them, block them, block them. 挡住他们!
[1:50:37] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:51:06] Cool, Mom! 真酷 妈妈!
[1:51:33] This is so not good. 情况不妙
[1:51:54] He’s behind the pillar! 他在柱子后面!
[1:52:02] – Shoot that mother… – Maggie, cover fire! – 打死他 – 玛吉 掩护!
[1:52:08] It’s the Air Force! They’re responding! 空军已经回应
[1:52:14] Sucker, burn! 烧死你!
[1:52:22] Oh, shit! 哦 糟糕!
[1:52:23] Yes! They’re sending F-22s to the city! 他们派F-22到城市去了!
[1:52:27] Raptors, let’s scramble, scramble, scramble. 猛禽 出动! 出动! 出动!
[1:52:30] Strike and Dark Star roll call. 攻击机群整队
[1:52:45] 当铺
[1:52:47] Come on, let’s go! Mount up! 来吧 快走! 行动!
[1:52:50] Here, I got shortwave radios. 给你 短波无线电
[1:52:53] Wait. What am I supposed to do with these? 等等 我怎么用这玩意?
[1:52:55] Well, use them! It’s all we got! 用它联系 只有这个了!
[1:52:58] This is like RadioShack… 这个像是…
[1:52:59] dinosaur radios or something, man. 中古电器行的古董了
[1:53:01] I’m only gonna get 20 or 30 miles… 范围最多…
[1:53:03] out of these things. 20-30英里
[1:53:04] Are there any aircraft orbiting the city? 呼叫城市上方的飞机
[1:53:07] F-22 at 12:00 12点方向 F-22战斗机
[1:53:09] All right, I want planes for air cover… 好的 请求飞机空中掩护
[1:53:10] and get Black Hawks on station… 让黑鹰直升机来
[1:53:12] to extract that Cube. You got it? 运送能量体
[1:53:16] Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke! 空军到了 放烟雾信号
[1:53:19] Raptor, Raptor, do you copy? 猛禽猛禽 能否听到
[1:53:22] We have you visual. 能看到你们
[1:53:25] Green smoke is the mark. 标记是绿色烟雾
[1:53:26] Provide air cover… 请提供空中掩护
[1:53:28] and vector Black Hawks for extraction. 黑鹰机来接我们
[1:53:34] It’s Starscream! 是红蜘蛛!
[1:53:37] Please tell me you copy. 请回应我
[1:53:39] Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee! 退后 掩护 大黄蜂!
[1:53:45] No, no, no, no, no! Move! 不 不 不 快躲开!
[1:53:47] – Back up! Back up! – Retreat! Fall back! – 后退 后退! – 快撤!
[1:53:50] Incoming! 来了!
[1:54:17] Anybody hurt? Everyone okay? 有人受伤吗?大家没事吧?
[1:54:18] Clear the area! 清场!
[1:54:26] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:54:28] Bumblebee? No. Your legs! 大黄蜂 你的腿!
[1:54:31] Your legs. 你的腿!
[1:54:34] Here. Here, back, back, back, back! You all right? 后退 后退! 你没事吧?
[1:54:39] Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up! 拜托 大黄蜂 快起来!
[1:54:43] Ratchet! 救护车!
[1:54:47] What the hell was that? 刚才怎么回事?
[1:54:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:54:48] What do you mean, what am I talking about? 什么我什么意思?
[1:54:49] They shot at us! 他们向我们开火!
[1:54:50] F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings. F-22不可能飞得比房子还低
[1:54:53] That’s alien. That ain’t friendly! 刚才那个是外星人 不是自己人!
[1:54:55] You got to get up. You’re okay. You’re okay. 你要站起来 你没事的
[1:54:59] Come on! 加油!
[1:55:00] Army Black Hawk inbound to your location. Over. 直升机接近中 请提供确切方位
[1:55:04] Alpha 273 degrees, 10 miles. A273度 10英里
[1:55:06] November Victor, 1.2 clicks north. N40 往北1.2公里
[1:55:27] Move out! Let’s go! 快 行动!
[1:55:34] Let’s go! Move! 快点!
[1:55:43] I’m not gonna leave you. 我不会离开你的
[1:56:24] Come on, Decepticon punk! 来啊 霸天虎坏蛋!
[1:56:32] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊!
[1:56:46] Concentrate your fire! 集中火力
[1:56:59] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[1:57:03] Megatron! 威震天!
[1:57:09] It’s Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back! 是威震天 快撤退!
[1:57:17] Fall back! 撤退!
[1:57:25] Get our guys out of the way! Get out of here! Go! 快让我们的人离开这! 快!
[1:57:27] Get them out of the buggy! Move out! 离开这辆车!
[1:57:29] We need air cover down here now! 我们需要空中支援 马上要!
[1:57:37] Sam, help me with this. 山姆 过来帮我
[1:57:43] That all you got, Megatron? 就这点本事 威震天?
[1:57:45] Come here, little cretin. 过来 小杂种
[1:57:47] You want a piece of me? You want a piece? 你想尝尝厉害么?
[1:57:50] No! I want two! 不 来个双份的!
[1:57:54] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:57:57] Sir! That tank thing’s getting back up. 长官 那坦克又起来了
[1:58:00] Oh, these things just don’t die. 哦 这些家伙怎么不死呢
[1:58:06] Oh, we’re so dead. 哦 我们惨了
[1:58:08] – Wrap it around the head. – Sam! – 扣在头部! – 山姆!
[1:58:10] Where’s the Cube? 能量体呢?
[1:58:11] – Right there. – Okay. – 就在这 – 好的
[1:58:13] And take that and wrap it around 把它拿过去绕在底盘
[1:58:14] the base and then put it around his neck. 然后围在脖子上
[1:58:15] – Okay? – Epps, get those Black Hawks here! – 明白吗? – 艾普斯 让那些黑鹰战机过来!
[1:58:19] That building. 那座楼
[1:58:24] – Okay. – What? – 好了 – 什么?
[1:58:26] All right, I can’t leave my guys back there, 我不能让我的人留在那
[1:58:27] so here, take this flare. 你拿着信号弹
[1:58:29] Okay, there’s a tall, white building… 那边有个白色大楼
[1:58:30] with statues on top. 上面有雕塑的
[1:58:31] – Go to the roof. Set the flare. – No. – 到楼顶去 拉开信号弹 – 不
[1:58:34] Signal the chopper and set the flare. 打开信号弹通知直升机
[1:58:35] No, no. I can’t do this! 不 不 我做不到
[1:58:36] Listen to me! You’re a soldier now! 听着! 你现在是个战士!
[1:58:38] All right? I need you to take this Cube. 我要你带走能量体
[1:58:40] Get it into military hands while we hold them off, 送回军方手里 这里我们顶着
[1:58:43] or a lot of people are gonna die. 否则会死很多人的
[1:58:45] You got to go. You got to go. 你快走 你快走
[1:58:45] No, I’m not leaving. 不 我不走
[1:58:46] – You need to go. Go. – No, I’m not leaving – 你得走了 – 不 我不走
[1:58:48] till I get Bumblebee out of here, okay? 大黄蜂不走 我就不能走
[1:58:52] Army Black Hawk requested. 呼叫黑鹰直升机
[1:58:53] Immediate evac for civilian boy with precious cargo. 请求立刻送走一个男孩和重要物品
[1:58:56] Headed to rooftop marked by flare. 他在房顶上 有信号弹
[1:58:58] – Sam, we will protect you. – Okay. – 山姆 我们会掩护你的 – 好吧
[1:59:03] – Epps, where are those planes? – Sam! – 艾普斯 飞机呢? – 山姆!
[1:59:10] No matter what happens, 无论结局会怎样
[1:59:12] I’m really glad I got in that car with you. 我都很高兴那天上了你的车
[1:59:18] Sam! Get to the building! Move! 山姆! 快行动!
[1:59:20] – Decepticons, attack! – Hit it! – 霸天虎 进攻! – 开火!
[1:59:26] Cover fire! 火力掩护!
[1:59:35] Watch out! 小心!
[1:59:42] Girl, get that tow truck out of here! 快把车开走!
[1:59:43] I’m going! I’m going! 马上就走!
[1:59:45] Get out of here now! 赶快走!
[2:00:14] Megatron! 威震天!
[2:00:16] Prime. 擎天柱
[2:00:43] Humans don’t deserve to live. 人类不配活着
[2:00:45] They deserve to choose for themselves. 这要由人类自己决定
[2:00:48] Then you will die with them! 跟他们一起去死吧!
[2:00:56] Join them in extinction! 一同毁灭!
[2:01:18] Keep moving, Sam! 继续跑 山姆!
[2:01:20] Don’t stop! 别停!
[2:01:38] No! 不!
[2:01:54] Sam, get to the building! 山姆 快去大楼!
[2:02:04] Give me that Cube, boy! 把能量体给我 孩子!
[2:02:19] Did that jerk just dent my car? 那个臭小子不会把我车撞瘪了吧?
[2:02:42] You’re not gonna get me. You’re not gonna get me! 你抓不到我的 你抓不到我的!
[2:02:51] I smell you, boy! 我闻到你了 臭小子!
[2:03:06] Maggot! 小杂种!
[2:03:26] Oh, no! 哦 不!
[2:03:53] I’ll drive! You shoot! 我开车 你开枪!
[2:04:15] This isn’t going well! 情况不妙
[2:04:17] Shoot! Shoot! 开枪 开枪
[2:05:04] Nice shot. 打得好
[2:05:05] That tank is definitely dead now. 那坦克这次肯定死了
[2:05:07] All right, let’s go! We got business! 大家继续战斗
[2:05:19] Hey! 嘿!
[2:05:24] Hey! I’m over here! 嘿! 我在这!
[2:05:40] We’ve got the boy. 找到男孩了
[2:05:46] Watch out! 小心!
[2:05:48] Missile! 导弹!
[2:05:59] Hang on, Sam! 撑住 山姆!
[2:06:10] No! No! 不! 不!
[2:06:17] Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling? 这到底是恐惧还是勇气控制着你?
[2:06:35] Where do I go? 该怎么办?
[2:06:38] Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet. 把火种源给我 我饶你不死 当我的宠物
[2:06:43] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[2:06:49] I’m never giving you this All Spark! 我绝对不会给你这个火种源!
[2:06:52] Oh, so unwise. 哦 真愚钝
[2:07:06] I got you, boy. 接住你了 小子
[2:07:10] Hold on to the Cube! 抱紧能量体!
[2:07:31] – Oh, no. Oh, no! – Disgusting. – 哦…不… – 真恶心
[2:07:39] Sam. 山姆
[2:07:44] You risked your life to protect the Cube. 你用你的生命保护了能量体
[2:07:48] No sacrifice… 没有付出…
[2:07:51] – no victory. – If I cannot defeat Megatron, – 就没有胜利 – 如果杀不了威震天
[2:07:55] you must push the Cube into my chest. 你一定要把能量体塞入我的胸膛
[2:07:57] I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. 我会牺牲自己 与它同归于尽
[2:08:01] Get behind me. 躲到我身后去
[2:08:04] It’s you and me, Megatron. 只有你我两个的决斗了 威震天
[2:08:07] No, it’s just me, Prime. 不 只有我 擎天柱
[2:08:12] At the end of this day, 决战结束时
[2:08:14] one shall stand, one shall fall. 胜者为王 败者为寇
[2:08:23] You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose! 你仍然在为弱者而战 所以你必输无疑
[2:08:47] Fighter jets in 60 seconds. 战机60秒后到
[2:08:49] We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. 两派机器人都有
[2:08:51] Targets will be marked. 我们会用激光标记敌人
[2:08:52] Hey! 嘿!
[2:08:54] Bring the rain. All right? 呼叫空袭 明白?
[2:08:57] All right, let’s kill these things. 我们来消灭这些东西
[2:09:01] – Move, move, move! – Remember, aim low. – 快走! – 记住 向下瞄准
[2:09:02] Armor’s weak under the chest. 盔甲的弱点在胸部下面
[2:09:14] Target marked. Still waiting. 目标已被标出 等待中
[2:09:16] Time on target, 20 seconds. 20秒钟到达目标
[2:09:25] F-22s, we’re still waiting. F-22战机 我们还在等
[2:09:32] Move out! 快走!
[2:09:37] Incoming! 来了!
[2:09:47] Weapons armed. Status green. 载弹发射 目标绿色
[2:10:08] Run! Move! 走 快走!
[2:10:17] Second wave’s on approach. 第二波来了
[2:10:22] What is that? Break off! 那是什么?小心!
[2:10:35] Two, get a lock! Pop that guy! 2号 锁定 干掉他!
[2:10:41] Stay on him. Keep him in your sights. 盯住他 别让他跑了
[2:10:44] Take him out! 把他带走!
[2:10:59] Two’s down! 2号中弹!
[2:11:10] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你!
[2:11:12] Mine! All Spark! 火种源是我的!
[2:11:16] Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now! 山姆! 快把能量体塞入我的胸膛!
[2:11:19] Sam! 山姆!
[2:11:21] No, Sam! 不 山姆!
[2:11:48] Hold up. 别开火
[2:11:52] You left me no choice, brother. 你逼得我别无选择 兄弟
[2:12:05] Sam, I owe you my life. 山姆 我欠你一条命
[2:12:09] We are in your debt. 我们都欠你的情
[2:12:30] Prime, we couldn’t save him. 擎天柱 我们没能救他
[2:12:33] Oh, Jazz. 哦 爵士
[2:12:38] We lost a great comrade, 我们失去了一位杰出的战友
[2:12:42] but gained new ones. 但也结识了新的战友
[2:12:44] Thank you, all of you. 谢谢大家
[2:12:46] You honor us with your bravery. 我们敬佩你们的勇敢
[2:12:50] Permission to speak, sir? 我有话要说 长官
[2:12:52] Permission granted, old friend. 请讲吧 老朋友
[2:12:55] You speak now? 你能说话了?
[2:12:58] I wish to stay with the boy. 我希望和男孩呆在一起
[2:13:01] If that is his choice. 如果他也同意
[2:13:07] Yes. 同意
[2:13:29] Gentlemen, the President has ordered… 总统已经下令…
[2:13:31] Sector Seven be terminated… 将第七区组织解散
[2:13:34] and the remains of the dead aliens disposed of. 处理掉外星人尸体
[2:13:38] The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level, 罗伦提恩海沟有7英里深
[2:13:41] deepest place on our planet. 地球上最深的地方
[2:13:44] The massive depth and pressure there, 这个深度的…
[2:13:45] coupled with subfreezing temperatures, 极高压与极低温
[2:13:47] would crush and entomb them, 会把尸体压扁
[2:13:51] leaving no evidence. 不留任何蛛丝马迹
[2:14:00] With the All Spark gone, 火种源被摧毁
[2:14:02] we cannot return life to our planet. 我们已经无法回到自己的星球
[2:14:06] And fate has yielded its reward, 造化弄人
[2:14:10] a new world to call home. 我们的新家叫做地球
[2:14:19] We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, 我们和这里的人共同生活 藏在他们眼皮之下
[2:14:24] but watching over them in secret, 也在悄悄地地保护他们
[2:14:27] waiting, protecting. 等待 保护
[2:14:31] I have witnessed their capacity for courage. 我目睹了他们的勇气
[2:14:34] And though we are worlds apart, 尽管和我们来自不同世界
[2:14:37] like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. 但像我们一样 他们也不可貌相
[2:14:44] I am Optimus Prime… 我是擎天柱
[2:14:47] and I send this message to any surviving Autobots 在这里召唤所有
[2:14:50] taking refuge among the stars. 在宇宙中流亡的汽车人
[2:14:54] We are here. 我们在这里
[2:14:56] We are waiting. 我们在等待
[2:15:18] Can you shed any light on the recent, 你们知道最近这个地方有…
[2:15:20] so-called alien activity in the area? 所谓的外星人活动吗?
[2:15:26] Do you know what? I think that… 你知道吗? 我想…
[2:15:29] if there was some sort of an alien 如果真有外星人…
[2:15:32] – infestation… – Yeah – 入侵… – 嗯
[2:15:34] They, the government, 我们的政府
[2:15:35] would be the first to let you know. 会第一个让我们知道
[2:15:37] The government would let us know. 政府会让我们知道的
[2:15:39] – I mean, this is America. – Yeah. – 我是说 这里是美国 – 对
[2:15:40] You know, that’s how we know we live in a free land, 正因为那样 我们才知道 我们生活在一片自由的土地上
[2:15:43] because there’s no secrets. 因为没有秘密
[2:15:45] They’d say, “Hey! Duck and cover.” 他们会说“嘿 快找掩护”
[2:15:57] Your head is kind of… 你的头和电视里面…
[2:15:58] of a different size than it is on television. 有点不一样大
2007年 Tags:变形金刚

Post navigation

Previous Post: Melinda and Melinda(双生美莲达)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen(变形金刚2)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme