英文名称:Transformers:Age of Extinction
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Oh, shit. Darcy, you really shouldn’t have come. | 哦 倒霉 达茜 你真是不应该来 |
[02:37] | Show me. | 那可未必 |
[02:46] | Corporate was adamant. We keep running. | 公司要我们继续运做 |
[02:48] | No stopping operations. | 所有工作都不能停 |
[02:51] | No, no, no. You got to go through. No cameras. | 不不不 你也要过安检 不可以带相机 |
[02:53] | He’s got orders to kill. | 他的子弹可不长眼 |
[02:54] | I don’t even think international laws apply up here. | 国际法在这不管用 |
[02:56] | We are geologists first. | 我们的身份首先是地质学家 |
[02:58] | If this thing has any historical significance at all, | 只要这个东西一旦具有重大的历史意义 |
[03:01] | we are shutting down. I’m shutting us down. | 我们就得停止运作 我要亲自让它停止 |
[03:05] | No! | 别开枪 |
[03:06] | Oh, he’s going to shoot me? Shoot me. | 他想开枪 那来吧 |
[03:07] | Hey, don’t kill her. | 嘿 你还真想杀死她啊 |
[03:10] | This is crazy stuff. | 这家伙简直是疯了 |
[03:20] | Crazy shit. | 这东西真邪门 |
[03:28] | Well, what do you think? | 我说 你怎么看 |
[03:31] | I think history is about to change. | 我觉得历史将要被改写了 |
[03:43] | # I get caught in the water # | # 我被困于水中 # |
[03:49] | # I get torn in the wind # | # 我被撕裂在风中 # |
[03:56] | # I could drown in the river # | # 我会淹死在河里 # |
[04:03] | # While the sun goes down # | # 当夕阳西下之时 # |
[04:09] | # I’m a nasty woman # | # 我是个无情的女人 # |
[04:10] | Oh, look who decided to show up for work. | 有人终于要来上班了 |
[04:16] | # I’m a heartbreaker # | # 我总是令人心碎 # |
[04:19] | #Gonna make you cry # | # 能够让你痛哭 # |
[04:24] | What, surf report no good at South Padre? | 天气预报说海边不适合冲浪了 |
[04:26] | The waves are flat and I got no gas. | 浪头不够高 车子又没油了 |
[04:29] | You know that, Cade. | 你懂的 凯德 |
[04:33] | Dude. Rude. | 哥们 真不礼貌 |
[04:35] | Look at these two junebugs. | 哦 看看这两小妞 真性感 |
[04:37] | Whoo! My, my! | 喔 小心肝 |
[04:38] | Hey, you’re paying me on this one, right, Cade? | 凯德 这次你会付我工钱吧 |
[04:40] | Please tell me I’m getting paid. | 拜托 给我吃颗定心丸 |
[04:41] | You know, Lucas, a lot of guys are just happy to have a job at all. | 卢卡斯 有工作做你就知足吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I suppose. | 也是哈 |
[04:45] | You got any cash on you? | 身上有现金吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 有呀 |
[04:47] | All right, good. | 太好了 |
[04:54] | Hey, Lucas Flannery. | 嘿 我是卢卡斯·法兰纳瑞 |
[04:59] | Place has been in the family since ’28. | 我们家从1928年就掌管这个地方 |
[05:02] | Granddaddy ran it all his life. Ain’t that right, Granddaddy? | 我爷爷他一辈子都扒在这儿了 |
[05:05] | Real soon he’s going to sign it over to me. | 不过 这很快就会转到我的名下 |
[05:08] | The movies nowadays, that’s the trouble. | 还不都是现在这电影给害的 |
[05:10] | Sequels and remakes, bunch of crap. | 不是拍续集就是重拍 造了一堆垃圾 |
[05:13] | I love that one. Oh. | 那部电影我很喜欢 |
[05:15] | He’s deaf and senile. | 他老了 听不见了 |
[05:17] | Heard that. | 我听见了 |
[05:18] | Now these just need some spit and polish. I believe they’re digital, | 这些机器稍微修整 就可以放数字电影 |
[05:22] | Possibly IMAX. | 连IMAX都可能 |
[05:24] | Yeah, they’re not. | 可能才怪 |
[05:25] | Mister, we’ll have a look around if you want to leave us to it, okay? | 让我们自己来吧 我们看着办 |
[05:27] | You know, folks used to come from miles around | 以前呢 大家都会千里迢迢 |
[05:29] | to see the dancing girls with the big cha-chas. | 来这里看舞女跳恰恰舞 |
[05:32] | I swear to God, I am one diaper change away from poisoning his oatmeal. | 我真想趁他换尿布的时候给他麦片里下毒 |
[05:36] | Hey, you hang in there, buddy. | 嘿 没事你就来转转 |
[05:38] | If coming here makes you feel young, | 如果能在这重温青春 |
[05:39] | Then you tell this kid to bring you here every day. | 你就让他天天带你来 |
[05:40] | Seven bucks, I keep talking. | 想让我闭嘴 就卖七块 |
[05:42] | Sold. | 成交 |
[05:45] | Remember this place when we were kids? | 你还记得这个地方吗 |
[05:48] | How many girls you think you brought here in high school? | 高中时候你带几个姑娘来过 |
[05:54] | I only remember one. | 我只记得一个 |
[05:57] | Hey, heads! | 嘿 小心头 |
[06:05] | That’s why you didn’t make the varsity team. | 难怪你选不上校队呢 |
[06:09] | All right. Go long. | 好吧 看我的长传 |
[06:17] | Leave it. | 别管那球了 |
[06:41] | Mortar shells? What the hell happened to you? | 迫击炮弹壳 你都经历些什么呀 |
[06:45] | Hey, snakeballs. | 嘿 小伙子 |
[06:47] | How much for the truck? | 这卡车多少钱 |
[06:50] | Truck? | 卡车 |
[07:05] | Two more weeks, girls, till no more classes, ever. | 咱们再扛两个星期 所有的课就全都上完了 |
[07:08] | Almost time to get a tan and get wasted! | 到时候一定要晒成古铜色再喝个烂醉 |
[07:41] | Please, please. | 拜托了 拜托了 |
[07:46] | No financial aid. Great. | 没有助学金 太棒了 |
[07:54] | Yes, I know I’m home, thank you. | 行了 我知道我到家了 谢谢你 |
[07:56] | Intruder alert! Back away from the premises! | 发现闯入者 严禁私闯民宅 |
[08:00] | Voice recognition. It’s me! | 好好识别声音 是我 |
[08:01] | I am dialing 911. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[08:03] | Go right ahead. I don’t care. | 随你的便 我无所谓 |
[08:05] | I’m still calling 911. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[08:08] | The Battle of Chicago was an event that permanently changed our world. | 芝加哥之战从此改变了世界 |
[08:10] | Over 1,300 dead. | 死亡人数超过1300人 |
[08:12] | Much of the city has been destroyed. | 大片市区惨遭摧毁 |
[08:14] | Homeland Security is urging everyone | 国土安全部号召所有人 |
[08:16] | to report suspicious alien activity. | 举报可疑的外星人活动 |
[08:20] | A swift act of Congress, | 国会迅速反应 |
[08:21] | Put an end to all joint operations, | 中止了美军与汽车人的 |
[08:24] | Between the military and the Autobots, | 所有联合作战行动 |
[08:25] | Ending the alliance. | 这个联盟关系就此终止 |
[08:28] | As this committee knows, | 各位委员都知道 |
[08:29] | The Invasion of Chicago was a defining day, | 五年前入侵芝加哥事件 |
[08:31] | For our nation five years ago. | 是我们国家命运的转折点 |
[08:33] | The day millions of people realized that, | 数百万人在那天意识到 |
[08:36] | never again can we allow aliens, | 我们不能再允许外星人 |
[08:37] | To fight our battles for us. | 把我们卷入宇宙战争了 |
[08:40] | A handful of Autobots were given sanctuary, | 在联合作战行动废除之后 |
[08:42] | after joint-combat operations were abolished. | 那几个汽车人获得了安置 |
[08:45] | Fewer than a dozen Decepticons are still on the run. | 只剰下十来个霸天虎还在四处逃窜 |
[08:49] | Thanks to our CIA unit, | 这多亏我们中情局的 |
[08:52] | “Cemetery Wind.” | 墓风小队 |
[08:54] | As for the alien technology, | 至于外星人的科技 |
[08:56] | our objective remains to keep it in American control. | 我们的目标是让美国将其彻底掌控 |
[08:58] | Hi. My name is Timothy. This is my crew. | 嗨 我叫提摩西 这是我的小组 |
[09:00] | We found this alien ball turret in Chicago. | 我们在芝加哥发现了外星的旋转炮塔 |
[09:03] | We just found it in the rubble and it’s all working… | 这部是在瓦砾堆发现的 而且竟然还能用 |
[09:05] | Word has it Japan, India, the Israelis, | 有传言说日本 印度和以色列 |
[09:07] | May have gotten their hands on a couple of ships. | 可能持有若干艘机器人飞船 |
[09:10] | Apparently the Russians are starting a bidding war. | 俄罗斯正开高价收购 |
[09:12] | We’re taking $5,000 for it. | 只要五千美元我们就卖 |
[09:14] | It’s got 36 guns, alien shit. | 这有三十六支枪 全部都是外星装备 |
[09:16] | A new era has begun. | 新时代已经开启 |
[09:19] | And the age of the Transformers, | 而変形金刚时代 |
[09:21] | is over. | 已经结束了 |
[09:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:45] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[09:46] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你好久了 |
[09:49] | You’re looking hot today! | 你今天真漂亮 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah? How about you take your shirt off? | 哦 是吗 要不你把上衣脱了吧 |
[09:53] | You want me to take my shirt off right now? | 你要我现在脱掉上衣 |
[09:55] | What would your dad think of that? | 万一被你爸看到怎么办 |
[09:57] | Hey, where you going? | 嘿 你去哪儿 |
[09:58] | I cannot believe him. I cannot believe this. | 真不敢相信 太夸张了 |
[10:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[10:04] | All the way! | 往前开 |
[10:10] | A truck? | 一辆卡车 |
[10:11] | Dad, please tell me you didn’t spend our money on this. | 爸 你该不会把钱都砸在这卡车上了吧 |
[10:14] | Oh, no, don’t worry, he didn’t. He spent my money. | 别担心 他花的是我的钱 |
[10:16] | A hundred and fifty bucks of it. | 一共一百五十美元 |
[10:17] | As an advance on your regular paycheck. | 那就当是你工资的预付款吧 |
[10:19] | What regular paycheck? | 我什么时候有工资了 |
[10:20] | Which you will get back. | 工资会发给你的 |
[10:21] | – When? – Never. We’re broke. | – 什么时候 – 没戏了 我们破产了 |
[10:23] | I knew it. | 果不其然 |
[10:24] | Sweetheart, | 宝贝 |
[10:25] | Could you please not drive a wedge between employer and employee. | 你能不能别挑拨老板和雇员的关系好吗 |
[10:28] | Hold on. I thought we were partners. | 咱俩不是是合伙人关系吗 |
[10:29] | Look, I came up short, okay? | 听着 我手头紧 好吧 |
[10:30] | I had to buy her a prom dress. | 我要给她买毕业舞会的礼服 |
[10:32] | You want me to deny her a prom dress? | 你难道不让我买吗 |
[10:33] | You might as well. You denied her a prom date. | 不买也行 反正你不让她约会 |
[10:35] | No, I offered to take her and chaperone. | 怎么会 我只是要陪她去跳舞 |
[10:36] | Nobody wants to go to the dance with their dad. It’s weird. | 谁想和自己老爸跳舞啊 搞笑 |
[10:39] | It’s not the issue. | 这根本就不是个问题 |
[10:41] | Well, maybe it should be. | 或许这就是个问题 |
[10:42] | Hey, could you guys Just get Off my case? | 你们能不能别拿我说什么 |
[10:43] | You know what the engine on this runs for? | 你知道这引擎值多少钱 |
[10:45] | I can break it down and strip it for parts. | 我可以把它拆了卖掉 |
[10:46] | And sweetheart, your shorts are shrinking by the second, okay? | 宝贝 我总觉得你的裤子越来越缩水 |
[10:49] | Cold water, air dry, please. | 应该先冷水洗再烘干 拜托 |
[10:54] | I think she looks hot. | 她身材真火辣 |
[10:56] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:57] | Like a hot teenager. | 就像我个单纯的小姑娘 |
[10:58] | Oh, it’s the “teenager” thing that makes it better. Thank you. | 哦 单纯小姑娘 这说法还算恰当 谢谢 |
[11:01] | It didn’t sound like what it meant. | 我可不是这个意思 |
[11:07] | That goes by the circuit boards. | 去拿个接线板来 |
[11:10] | Put the Zeiss lenses over there. | 东西就放那边吧 |
[11:13] | Dad, please. You can’t keep spending money on junk, | 爸 拜托 别再花钱 |
[11:15] | just so you can turn it into different junk. | 把一堆废品变成另一堆废品了 |
[11:17] | We do not use the “J” word in here. | 这些怎么能说是废品呢 |
[11:19] | That is a Super Simplex theater projector. It’s very rare. | 这古董放映机可是稀有的很 |
[11:21] | What about the SmilePilot? | 还有”微笑领肮员” 怎么样 |
[11:24] | Or the Exer-Mower that I invented? Simply ahead of their time. | 还有这”除草运动机”都是划时代的发明 |
[11:27] | Yeah, like the alleged Guard-Dawg. | 就跟那只没用的机器看门狗一样 |
[11:31] | You’re gonna get him upset. | 你看你惹它生气了 |
[11:33] | Hey, Cade! Cade! | 嘿 凯德 凯德 |
[11:36] | This thing still work? | 这玩意儿还能用吗 |
[11:37] | – No! – Yes. | – 不能 – 当然能用 |
[11:38] | Yes, and still groundbreaking. | 这都是领先的科技 |
[11:39] | Go back there and lay on the recliner and just wait for a cold one. | 你可以找一把躺椅坐下来等它送冰睥酒 |
[11:46] | Dude, stop breaking stuff. | 别再搞破坏了 伙计 |
[11:48] | Final notice, late notice, past due. | 催缴单和滞纳通知单 |
[11:53] | Come on, come on. Bring Daddy the alcohol. Come on. | 过来过来 给老爸把酒拿来 快点 |
[11:57] | I mean, what is all this crap people send you? | 哎呀你这都是从哪收的破烂儿啊 |
[12:00] | That’s a Discman and that’s an 8-track tape. Music. | 那是CD随身听和老式磁带 听音乐用的 |
[12:03] | Never heard of it. | 从来没听说过 |
[12:06] | Look, I fix that, it’s 100 bucks. | 修好这个可以卖一百块 |
[12:08] | I fix that, it’s $250. | 那个卖二百五十块 |
[12:09] | If I would have been able to fix that before you broke it even more, | 那个如果没被你摔坏 |
[12:11] | It would have been 20 bucks. | 还可以卖二十块 |
[12:12] | This stuff is what’s gonna put you through college, | 这些钱再加上奖学金 |
[12:14] | As long as you land one of those scholarships. | 完全能供你上大学了 |
[12:15] | What’s the estimated time of arrival, usually? Average? | 像它这样伺候一趟平均要花多长时间 |
[12:21] | Wait. So it just brings the beer near you? | 等等 它只会把酒拿到你附近 |
[12:23] | That’s the trick? | 这就算完了 |
[12:25] | – It’s got a couple kinks, man. – Yeah. | – 一两个小瑕疵别在意 – 好吧 |
[12:27] | Dad, you think maybe some things should never be invented? | 爸 有些东西根本就不该被发明出来 |
[12:29] | No, I don’t. That’s backwards thinking. | 不 你错了 这是落伍的想法 |
[12:32] | This is a temple of technology. You guys are standing in a holy place. | 这里是科技的殿堂 一个神圣的地方 |
[12:35] | What do you think? Why don’t you look at all of this? | 你们觉得怎么样啊 看看这地方多宽敞 |
[12:37] | This could be yours. What about this land? | 全都是你的 这景色多棒 |
[12:40] | Purple People Eater’s back and she looks hungry. | 那个母夜叉又来了 兴致还挺高 |
[12:43] | Isn’t this incredible? | 这房子很棒是不是 |
[12:46] | Hey, Hey. you! I own this house! It’s not for sale! | 嘿 嘿 说你呢 这房子是我的 我不卖 |
[12:50] | Six months late on payments, Mr. Yeager. | 伊格先生 你已经六个月没还房贷了 |
[12:53] | And I see you stealing power at the pole. | 你还从电线杆子上偷电用 |
[12:55] | Hey, that’s not your concern. | 那也不关你的事 |
[12:56] | Sir, do you wanna see the property? | 先生 你想参观一下吗 |
[12:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:58] | I’d be more than happy to give you a tour. | 我很乐意先带你们去看 |
[13:00] | I’ll show you three other buyers I got buried out back, | 其他买家的下场 |
[13:01] | Then I’ll crack your head open like an egg! | 然后再用这根球棍打爆你们的头 |
[13:03] | – Whoa! Whoa! – Stay back! He’s crazy. | – 哦 天哪 – 退后 他疯了 |
[13:04] | I told you don’t come back here anymore. | 前几日告诉过不要再来了 可你又来干什么 |
[13:06] | I will have my brother come back and beat your ass! | 再敢过来我就要报警 |
[13:07] | Don’t you start with me. | 你等着有你好瞧的 |
[13:09] | And I’ll bring the police when I come, too! My brother ain’t no joke! | 让我哥来收拾你 他可不是吃素的 |
[13:11] | Who, Jerry? | 谁 杰瑞 |
[13:13] | You bring his big ass up here, | 你瞧他那个肥样 |
[13:14] | He’s gonna be huffing and puffing before he can squeeze out of that car! | 上个车会把车都给挤翻了 |
[13:16] | You back out on my grass, | 你给我听着 |
[13:17] | You’re gonna be in big trouble! | 你再胆敢把车开进来你就死定了 |
[13:19] | You tell Jerry to come see me. | 让杰瑞那小子来找我呀 |
[13:21] | I’ll give him some pecan pie. | 我打的他满地找牙 |
[13:28] | She smashed through the fence? | 她竟敢撞坏我的离芭墙 |
[13:31] | Cade, relax. You’re going to have an aortic infarction. | 凯德 放松点 你都快气的心梗了 |
[13:34] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[13:35] | I think it’s a brain heart attack. | 意思就是心脑血管病 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I’ve had one already. | 那我已经病过一会了 |
[13:38] | So we’re stealing power now? | 我们现在还偷电用啊 |
[13:39] | No, we’re borrowing it from the neighbors. | 哪里 只是跟邻居们借一下 |
[13:41] | Great. That’s awesome. | 行啊 真有你的 |
[13:44] | Once I graduate and I’m gone, who’s gonna take care of you? | 等我毕业离开家以后 谁来照顾你呢 |
[13:46] | Oh, you take care of me? | 哦 你照顾我 |
[13:48] | Who taught you how to solder a circuit? | 那又是谁教你焊接的 |
[13:50] | Or write a program? Or French braid your hair? | 是谁教你编程 梳小辫 |
[13:52] | Or throw a spiral? Me. That’s what I do. | 玩橄榄球的都是我 我照顾你 |
[13:54] | Who taught you how to cook without ketchup, | 某人做菜只会用番茄酱 |
[13:56] | Or balance your checkbook? | 而且根本不会理财 |
[14:00] | Who always has to be the grownup around here? | 到底是谁在扮演大人的角色 |
[14:04] | All right, you got a point, okay? | 好吧 你有理 行吧 |
[14:05] | But that means we’re a great team. | 但这也说明我们配合默契 |
[14:08] | And I know it’s been sucky around here lately. | 我知道最近家里状况不太好 |
[14:09] | But we’re gonna be fine, sweetie. | 但是会好起来的 |
[14:11] | You just gotta keep believing, okay? | 你要有信心 好吗 |
[14:13] | I mean, that’s what great inventors do. I promise you, one day, | 大发明家都是这样 我保证有一天 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna build something that matters. | 我一定会弄出大发明来的 |
[14:20] | I believe you, Dad. | 我相信你 爸爸 |
[14:23] | You know, your mom would be very proud of you. | 你妈妈会以你为荣的 |
[14:27] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[15:00] | Spread out! Push right! | 散开 向右推进 |
[15:02] | Roll, roll, roll, roll. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[15:03] | Give me two. Give me two. | 给我两个人 给我两个人 |
[15:05] | Take the beach, nice and easy. | 上沙滩 慢慢来 |
[15:08] | All right, hold what you got. | 好的 保持现有位置 |
[15:12] | Release the mini-drones. | 启动迷你肮拍机 |
[15:20] | The mini-drones was on, The mini-drones was on, | 航拍机已升空 航拍机已升空 |
[15:30] | Vipers. Eagle in sight. Cleared hot. | 直升机 老鹰已接近 准备开火 |
[15:35] | Got a heat sig. | 探测到热源了 |
[15:36] | Second stack. Closest to the bow. | 最靠近船首的第二根烟囱 |
[15:39] | Predator 0-1. Captured target area. | 掠食者-01 瞄准目标区域 |
[15:41] | Set charges. | 准备弹药 全员进入 |
[15:47] | Leader, leader, this is Gunfighter 0-1. | 报告长官 我是枪手01 |
[15:49] | Eagles moving internal. Second deck. | 老鹰正在进入内部第二层 |
[15:51] | Eagles moving internal. Second deck. | 老鹰正在进入内部第二层 |
[15:53] | Take the port | 到左舷 |
[15:54] | Frogman 83, Frogman 83. | 蛙人83 蛙人83 |
[15:56] | To the left push | 向左方推进 |
[16:18] | Breached site on rooftop. | 已进入最上层 |
[16:21] | Have Echo Platoon on standby. | 告诉其他部门待命 |
[16:22] | Let the helo know we’re moving external! | 告诉直升机我们要出来了 |
[16:24] | I got! I got! | 收到 收到 |
[16:27] | Alpha, take port. Bravo, take starboard. | A小队负责左眩 B小队负责右舷 |
[16:31] | Shift right. Shift right. | 往右 往右 |
[16:32] | Go! Go!… | 快快 快快 |
[16:39] | Cracking steel! | 将烟囱炸开 |
[16:45] | No! | 不 |
[16:46] | Hit him!… | 快 开火 |
[16:51] | Fire. | 立即开火 |
[16:53] | Missiles out. Danger close. | 导弹发射 危险目标靠近 |
[16:58] | He’s running! Move! | 他要逃 快上 |
[17:00] | He’s on the run! He’s on the run! | 他要逃走 他要逃走 跟着目标 |
[17:16] | No! Please! | 不 拜托了 |
[17:18] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[17:24] | Hold! Hold fire! | 别开火啦 |
[17:26] | Can you not see? I’ve been injured. | 你们没看到我受伤了吗 |
[17:28] | Box him in. Box him in. | 不许动 不许动 |
[17:30] | Medical Officer Ratchet! | 我是医务官救护车 |
[17:32] | I’m a friend! | 我是你们的盟友 |
[17:38] | I’m an Autobot! | 我是汽车人 |
[17:39] | Then why are you running? | 那你为什么要逃 |
[17:41] | Optimus sent this distress message. | 我收到预警信息 是擎天柱发的 |
[17:44] | Calling all Autobots. | 呼叫所有汽车人 |
[17:46] | We are under targeted attack. | 我们被列为攻击目标了 |
[17:48] | Cease all contact with humans. | 停止与人类的任何联系 |
[17:50] | We’re all hiding. | 我们都躲了起来 |
[17:52] | All Autobots are being hunted. | 所有汽车人都在被追杀 |
[17:54] | We’re all in danger. | 我们深处危险之中 |
[17:56] | I lost a sister in Chicago. | 芝加哥之战 我失去了妹妹 |
[17:59] | You’ll get no sympathy from me. | 体想我同情你 |
[18:14] | What’s wrong with you humans? | 你们人类出了什么毛病啊 |
[18:24] | No! Please. | 不 求求你们 |
[18:30] | Check fire, check fire! | 停火 别开枪 都别开枪 |
[18:43] | He’s mine now. | 现在我来了结他 |
[18:47] | Lockdown. | 禁闭 |
[18:49] | Autobots, Decepticons. Like little children, | 汽车人和霸天虎就像小屁孩一祥 |
[18:53] | Always fighting. | 没完没了的打闹 |
[18:56] | Making a mess out of the universe. | 闹的整个宇宙都不得安宁 |
[18:58] | Then I’ve got to clean it up. | 最后还得由我来收拾烂摊子 |
[19:01] | There is one way you survive. Tell me where he’s hiding. | 要想活命就必须告诉我 他藏在哪儿 |
[19:06] | Where is Optimus Prime? | 擎天柱到底在哪儿 |
[19:10] | Never. | 休想 |
[19:20] | Never is here. | 那我现在就成全你 |
[19:31] | I must say, it is remarkable, really astounding, | 我得说中情局自你接手行动工作以来 |
[19:35] | The success that the CIA has had since you have taken operational control, | 表现得相当出彩 令人眼前一亮 |
[19:37] | And so the President has asked me to ask you | 而且是这样 总统要我来问问你 |
[19:41] | To ask him, | 另外也问问他 |
[19:43] | To invite you both over to the White House just to powwow, | 是否愿意接受邀请来白宫坐一坐 |
[19:47] | where we get maybe some more specifics | 就是介绍情况 更多的讲讲细节 |
[19:50] | About how exactly, | 跟我们说一说你们是如何 |
[19:53] | You’re hunting the enemy Decepticons left. | 追杀霸天虎残余旧部的 |
[19:57] | I’ve had my desk for two years. | 我当局长才两年 |
[19:58] | Mr. Attinger has been here for 25. | 艾汀杰先生已经干了二十五年了 |
[20:00] | He runs the projects where I don’t ask for specifics. | 他负责的案子 我从来不过问具体细节 |
[20:04] | That’s why they’re called Black Ops. | 那都是”暗地里”的行动 |
[20:06] | And why we all sleep better at night. | 正因为如此我们晩上才睡的安稳 |
[20:08] | Check. That is great. So, um… | 明白了 好极了 那么… |
[20:14] | Any dirt on that? Uh, how, uh, that’s going? | 有什么爆料吗 你们进展的怎么样 |
[20:19] | Outstanding. | 成果斐然 |
[20:21] | Great. Oh, great. | 好 太好了 |
[20:22] | I was hoping to hear that. The President will be pleased. | 这正是我想要的 总统会很欣慰的 |
[20:24] | ‘Cause, I’ll tell you right now, | 因为 虽然我是这个星期一 |
[20:26] | I’ve only been Chief of Staff since Monday, um, | 才当上幕僚长的 |
[20:28] | But I do know that the alien war stuff, these are… | 但是我很清楚 只有谈到外星人大战 |
[20:32] | These are the only fun meetings. | 这种会面才会有意思 |
[20:34] | Look, I’m not here to entertain the President, | 我的职责并非取悦总统 |
[20:36] | But you may tell him, | 但你可以告诉他 |
[20:38] | That the war will be over. | 战争就要结束了 |
[20:40] | Soon. | 快了 |
[20:42] | “…be over…” In case he asks, | 要是万一他问起这事 |
[20:44] | I just like to have an exact quote. “War will be over soon.” | 我会转达你的原话 战争就快结束了 |
[20:46] | That is great. Such good news. | 这个太棒了 多好的消息 |
[20:48] | And, um, | 对了 还有 嗯… |
[20:50] | The President would, | 我想总统先生 |
[20:51] | I know, just love… | 以为对他的了解 |
[20:52] | Really, really love to press the flesh… | 一定会非常乐意 非常非常乐意 |
[20:55] | Not flesh, obviously, but just maybe get a shot with, um… | 和汽车人领袖握个手之类的或者是拍张合影 |
[20:58] | Is it Lord Prime? Sir Prime? | 你们怎么称呼他 擎天柱勋爵还是爵士 |
[21:00] | We could bop on Air Force One. | 我们要不就在空军一号上面会面吧 |
[21:02] | It’d be just a quick bop, then we just bop in and bop back. | 大家拥抱一下合个影 |
[21:04] | I wouldn’t get his hopes up on that one. | 估计是不可能了 |
[21:05] | He’s called Optimus Prime. | 而且 他就叫擎天柱 |
[21:08] | Alien combatant. | 是外星武装人员 |
[21:10] | Here illegally. | 而且是非法的 |
[21:12] | But aren’t they our friends? Why? | 他们不是盟友吗 这是怎么回事 |
[21:16] | Because our world will never truly be safe, | 因为他们只要还在地球上 |
[21:19] | Till all of them are gone. | 世界就不会太平 |
[21:21] | Oh. Well, I would hope, | 哦 好吧 那要不这样 |
[21:23] | We could do a much more ceremonial farewell. | 我还可以办一个类似道别仪式之类的活动 |
[21:26] | Especially since our military has worked so closely with them. | 好歹我们的军队还和他们并肩战斗过 |
[21:29] | Until you. | 有你吗 |
[21:30] | It’s not their planet. Never was. | 地球不是他们的 从来都不是 |
[21:35] | Time we take it back. | 该夺回主导权了 |
[21:47] | All right, come on. Come on. | 好的 再来 |
[21:50] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 太好了 太好了 对 |
[21:56] | Oh, there you go. No, hold it. | 哦 就是这祥 不 坚持住 |
[21:59] | Stop shaking! Why are you shaking? | 你别抖啊 你抖什么啊 |
[22:02] | You have the job! | 我又不会解雇你 |
[22:04] | You forgot to eat dinner! | 你忘了吃晩餐 |
[22:08] | You see why I worry? | 知道我为什么担心你了吧 |
[22:12] | Look, sorry, sweetie, I… | 对不起宝贝 我… |
[22:15] | I almost got it working right. | 我差点就成功了 |
[22:17] | So, listen, | 跟您说个事 |
[22:19] | I’m done with homework and set with finals, | 我已经做完功课 期末考也考完了 |
[22:22] | so I was just gonna take a little drive with some friends | 我想和朋友开车出去玩 |
[22:23] | if that was okay with you. | 这个可以吗 |
[22:25] | No boys, I know. Graduate first. | 不许带男生 这个我知道 等毕了业再说 |
[22:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:31] | You do know no one else has this rule, right? | 可别人家都没有这种规矩 |
[22:34] | Rule? | 规矩 |
[22:35] | Don’t make it sound harsh, okay. It’s wisdom. | 别说的这么难听好吗 这叫智慧 |
[22:37] | I don’t think we need to be driving around in the middle of the night. | 大晩上了 就别开车出去了 |
[22:39] | It’s already like quarter to eight. It’s almost dark. | 七点四十五 天都快黑了 |
[22:41] | Spud, will you stop it? | 斯巴德 你消停一会好吗 |
[22:44] | You know where I was for my graduation? | 知道我毕业的时候在干什么 |
[22:46] | Yes. With me, the mistake. | 知道 我的出生就是个错误 |
[22:48] | The surprise, Tess. | 是个惊喜 孩子 |
[22:50] | And the best thing that ever happened. | 是我人生中最美的事 |
[22:51] | Do we look unhappy? Huh? | 我们看起来不开心吗 |
[22:53] | No. It’s the greatest day of my life. | 那是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[22:56] | I made your mother a promise before she passed. | 你妈妈去世之前我答应过她 |
[22:59] | Our baby’s gonna be at her graduation. That’s it. | 我们的宝贝女儿不能错过毕业典礼 |
[23:02] | High school boys know nothing. | 男生高中的时候都是懵懵懂懂的 |
[23:05] | It’s only later they turn into men. | 之后才能成熟 |
[23:06] | So if you were older and wiser, I wouldn’t exist. | 所以你当初要是成熟就不会有我了 |
[23:09] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[23:11] | You know, this is a non-dating household, okay? | 现在咱们俩都不谈恋爱 |
[23:12] | You don’t date, I don’t date. That’s it. | 你不谈我也不谈 这样可以吗 |
[23:15] | Well, maybe you should. | 或许你该恋爱了 |
[23:18] | Tessa, wait. | 泰莎 等等 |
[23:20] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[23:23] | Look. | 泰莎 |
[23:24] | I know I’ve been on you, okay? But I have to be. | 我知道我管的太多了 但不这样不行啊 |
[23:28] | Twelve to seventeen is the official teenage danger window. | 十二岁到十七岁的青春期是公认的风险期 |
[23:31] | It’s my job to get you through it. | 而我的职责就是帮你顺利的度过 |
[23:33] | So you can be pissed off all you want. | 你生气我也得管 |
[23:38] | And, yes, you can… | 好吧 好 那… |
[23:40] | Take a ride with your friends. | 你就跟朋友出去玩吧 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:44] | Don’t work all night. | 干活别熬夜 |
[23:46] | And eat. | 记得吃饭 |
[24:06] | Best thing that ever happened, Emily. | 她是最美的礼物 艾米莉 |
[24:08] | She’s the best thing that ever happened. | 有了她是我人生中最棒的事 |
[24:11] | You’d be proud. | 你一定会自豪的 |
[24:19] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[24:28] | Unbelievable. | 万万没有想到 |
[24:32] | Unbelievable. God! | 万万没有想到 见鬼 |
[24:37] | Something in here needs to make this family some money. | 真该把这些东西卖了补贴家用 |
[24:45] | Come on, you old wreck. Judgment Day. | 那就从你开始吧 老家伙 |
[25:02] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:06] | Intruder alert! Intruder alert! | 发现闯入者 发现闯入者 |
[25:09] | Asshole. | 你个没用的破烂 |
[25:10] | I am dialing 911. | 现在拨通报警电话 |
[25:14] | Tess, I’m basically your uncle. | 泰莎 我也算是你的叔叔 |
[25:16] | Su casa es mi casa. | 你的家就是我的家 |
[25:17] | And we’re going to lose the casa. | 而咱们家就要保不住了 |
[25:19] | Dad! | 爸 |
[25:21] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[25:23] | Are you working with lasers? | 你在测试激光吗 |
[25:25] | If so, I’m not coming in. | 要是的话我就不进来了 |
[25:26] | You guys have never seen a truck like this before. | 我从来没见过这种卡车 |
[25:28] | Get in here. Lock that door. | 快进来 把门锁上 |
[25:29] | It doesn’t have a lock. | 这破门哪有锁 |
[25:32] | Look! | 你看 |
[25:33] | Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. | 它的散热器上的洞 瞧这个尺寸 |
[25:34] | Something blew a hole in it! | 有东西能把它打个洞 |
[25:36] | Yeah, so? | 那又怎么样 |
[25:37] | It’s not normal steel. | 这车身不是一般的钢铁 |
[25:38] | The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. | 引擎里的弹片 把线路都切断了 |
[25:41] | And watch. And this took some Cade genius. | 看好了 我的天才马上就用上了 |
[25:43] | You are gonna love this. | 你们一定会喜欢这个的 |
[25:46] | When I hook this back to a working battery… | 当我重新接上蓄电池 |
[25:51] | Calling all… | 呼叫所有的 |
[25:53] | Calling all Autobots. | 呼叫所有的汽车人 |
[25:56] | Oh, yeah. I don’t think it’s a truck at all. | 没错 他根本就不是卡车 |
[25:59] | I think we just found a Transformer. | 我们找到了变形金刚 |
[26:01] | Tran… Ugh! Evacuate! | 变形 呃 快撤 |
[26:03] | Wait! Guys! | 等等 你们 |
[26:05] | Dad, are you out of your mind? | 爸 我说你是不是疯了 |
[26:07] | You need to get that thing out of here. | 你必须把那东西弄走 |
[26:08] | You don’t have to worry. | 这不用担心 |
[26:09] | I’ve been in there working all night. I’m fine. | 我整晩都在里面工作 沒问题 |
[26:11] | You know what? That’s not a truck, okay? You’re right. | 什么没问题 那不是卡车好吗 |
[26:13] | It’s an alien killing machine. Jesus. | 那是外星杀人机器 我的天哪 |
[26:15] | Dude. It’s DOA. It’s been recalled, totaled, done. | 老兄 他早死了 早就坏了 |
[26:17] | So, listen, there’s a number that you call. | 听我说 我知道个热线电话 |
[26:18] | You’re supposed to call the government. | 你应该拨打这个号码告诉美国政府 |
[26:21] | It’s the American thing to do. | 这是作为美国公民应该做的 |
[26:22] | Here we go. | 你还来劲了 |
[26:23] | You’re supposed to call, and if it ends up being alien, | 你应该马上就打 如果真是外星人的话 |
[26:25] | then you win $25,000. | 你可以赢得两万五千美元的奖励 |
[26:27] | You don’t win money. | 这不是赢钱的事 |
[26:28] | And if you can capture it live… | 还有要是能活捉它 |
[26:30] | Like tag it like a wild wildebeest, | 并贴上野生动物的标签 |
[26:31] | Then you get $100,000. | 你就能赢得十万美元 |
[26:33] | – Dad, we’re making the call. – I heard that. | – 爸爸 快打电话 – 我听说的 |
[26:34] | I’ve seen the commercial. They don’t say that. | 我看过那个广告 他们没有说有奖金 |
[26:36] | – That’s not a guarantee. – You think Greg would lie to me? | – 现在就打电话 – 你是说他们在骗人 |
[26:38] | Look, if that’s a Transformer there from the Battle of Chicago, | 如果他真的是芝加哥的変形金刚的话 |
[26:40] | I need to know how it works. | 我要知道他的来由 |
[26:42] | I’m an inventor. This could be a game changer for me! | 我是个发明家 搞不好就会一夜成名 |
[26:44] | If I can apply that technology to my inventions, | 如果它的技术能用在我的发明上 |
[26:46] | we’d never have to worry about money again. | 我们就再也不用为钱发愁了 |
[26:48] | I’ve heard that before. | 这种话我可听腻了 |
[26:50] | Twenty-five grand! It pays for my college. It pays for the house. | 两万五付大学学费和房贷全都够了 |
[26:53] | Besides, you used my money to buy the truck, right? | 再说了 这卡车是花我的钱买来的吧 |
[26:55] | So technically, that’s my truck. | 所以准确的说 这卡车是我的 |
[26:58] | Don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[26:59] | You also signed a contract regarding all research lab I.P. | 你可是签过有关研究室知识产权的合约的 |
[27:02] | Research lab? It’s a barn, dude. | 什么研究室 这不是个库仓吗 |
[27:08] | You signed it and now you’re competing. | 你签过合约 现在又来反对我 |
[27:10] | Any idea of yours is mine. | 你的所有点子都属于我 |
[27:12] | Any thought you have, I own it, so basically, I own you. | 所有的想法也属于我 你的人都属于我 |
[27:15] | I don’t think you can own someone. | 我怎么不觉得你可以拥有谁 |
[27:16] | That was, like, a while ago, even in Texas. | 那都是很久以前的事了 都是老黄历了 |
[27:20] | All right. Bring the torch over and help me with the pulley arm. | 行了 把焊枪拿过来帮我弄一下吊臂 |
[27:24] | I think the shrapnel took out its power core. | 弹片摧毁了它的电力核心 |
[27:27] | Oh, and, Tessa, you see this? | 哦 泰莎 你看这个 |
[27:30] | Oh, shit. | 我的天啊 |
[27:32] | Would an alien killing machine let me do that? | 外星杀人机器会允许我这么做吗 |
[27:34] | Look, I’ll make the call. We’ll get the money. | 听着 我会报告政府会拿到钱的 |
[27:36] | Just first let me see if I’m right. | 但先让我研究一番 |
[27:38] | You want to hide in the house? Go ahead. | 你想躲在家里就回去吧 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Let’s go. Pulley arm. | 行了 动手吧 |
[27:46] | I can’t believe him! | 我真不敢相信他 |
[27:49] | What is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[27:50] | Looks like a missile. | 看起来来像导弹 |
[27:51] | It is! Whoa! | 就是 |
[28:07] | Dad! | 爸 |
[28:08] | There’s a missile in the family room! | 有颗导弹 就在客厅里 |
[28:12] | Holy… | 啊 不会吧 |
[28:17] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[28:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:27] | Dad, there’s a missile in… | 爸 有颗导弹在… |
[28:32] | I’ll kill you! Stay back! | 我要杀了你们 给我退后 退后 |
[28:36] | Oh, no. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot! | 别开火 别开火 |
[28:37] | Call 911! Run! | 快 打 911 |
[28:40] | – Lucas! – Stop! | – 卢卡斯 – 别跑 |
[28:46] | Lucas? Don’t move, just calm down. | 你别乱动 冷静一下 |
[28:50] | Easy, human. | 给我悠着点 人类 |
[28:53] | Stay there. He’s not going to hurt us. | 你别动 他不会伤害我们的 |
[28:57] | Weapons systems damaged. | 我的武器系统损坏了 |
[28:59] | A missile hit your engine. | 一颗导弹击中了你的引擎 |
[29:01] | And we took it out of you. | 我们把他拿了出来 |
[29:03] | You’re hurt really bad. | 你伤的相当重 |
[29:06] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮助你 |
[29:07] | You’re in my home now. I’m an engineer. My name is Cade Yeager. | 这里是我家 我是工程师 我叫凯德·伊格 |
[29:11] | Cade, I am in your debt. | 凯德 我欠你一个人情 |
[29:15] | My name is Optimus Prime. | 我的名字叫擎天柱 |
[29:19] | My Autobots. | 我的汽车人 |
[29:21] | They’re in danger. | 他们有危险 |
[29:27] | I need to go. I need to go now. | 我现在就得走 得离开 |
[29:30] | How far you think you’re gonna get? | 你这样怎么能走远呢 |
[29:34] | Tessa, come here. He needs our help. | 泰莎过来 他需要帮助 |
[29:37] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[29:39] | An ambush. A trap. Set by humans. | 人类设计了一个陷阱 突袭了我们 |
[29:47] | I escaped and took this form. | 我逃走 并化身成这样 |
[29:50] | But you’re on our side. | 可你是我们的盟友 |
[29:52] | Why would humans hurt you? | 那些人为什么要伤害你 |
[29:54] | They were not alone. | 他们背后另有势力指使 |
[29:57] | My Autobots can repair me. | 我的汽车人伙伴 能够把我修好 |
[30:01] | Yeah. If you can reach ’em. | 是啊 但是得先找到他们 |
[30:09] | What about me? | 要不 我来修 |
[30:34] | I warn you, Mr. Attinger of Earth, | 我警告你地球人 艾汀杰先生 |
[30:37] | Alliance is a contract, | 同盟是一种契约 |
[30:40] | And contracts, like humans, | 而契约和人类如出一辙 |
[30:44] | Expire. | 都会到期失效 |
[30:45] | On this planet, we have a saying. | 我们地球上有句谚语 |
[30:48] | “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[30:51] | I also have a saying. | 我也有句口头禅 |
[30:53] | “I don’t care.” | 关我屁事 |
[30:57] | So what happened in Mexico City? | 在墨西哥城发生了什么事 |
[30:58] | I thought you had him. | 我以为你杀了他们 |
[31:00] | Three direct hits. A mortal wound. | 我击中他三次 有一处是致命的 |
[31:02] | Then your men allowed him to escape. | 但你的人让他逃脱了 |
[31:05] | You promised me human intelligence. | 你答应过要提供他的情报 |
[31:08] | Or is there such a thing? | 难道你们根本弄不到情报 |
[31:11] | You know, you’ve still never told me. | 你还没告诉我 |
[31:14] | Why do you want him? Who are you working for? | 你为什么抓他 你到底听谁的 |
[31:17] | Every galaxy I’ve traveled, | 不管在哪个星系 |
[31:19] | All you species are the same. | 你们这个物种都是一个德行 |
[31:21] | You all think you’re the center of the universe. | 你们都觉得你们自己是宇宙的中心 |
[31:26] | You have no idea. | 真是太无知了 |
[31:31] | Go to the hardware store and you get the list. The whole list. | 你去趟五金店 把单子上的东西买齐 |
[31:33] | What, you’re going to try and fix him? | 你是想把他修好吗 |
[31:35] | He’s not a model train set, Cade. | 他又不是玩具火车好吗 |
[31:37] | No, that’s right. He’s important. | 对 所以他才重要 |
[31:38] | Yeah, but important to who? | 你在乎 可别人呢 |
[31:39] | You can’t keep an alien locked up in your barn. | 你不能老把外星人藏在谷仓里呀 |
[31:41] | What are you gonna do, play with him? | 你想怎么着 把他当玩具呀 |
[31:42] | Will you calm down? | 你冷静点 |
[31:43] | I’m trying to, but I just got hit in the head with a ten-foot cannon! | 冷静个屁 是我被十英尺长的炮打中了 |
[31:46] | If he eats you, I get the GTO. | 但愿他吃了你 那辆老爷车就归我了 |
[31:48] | Not a word to anybody. Do you hear me? | 消息绝对不能走漏听见没有 |
[31:49] | Not a single word. Nobody. | 一个字都别提 跟谁都别说 |
[31:58] | I think we have a lock on a high-value target. | 我们锁定了一个目标 |
[32:01] | Special Operations group is ready. | 特战小组已经做好了准备 |
[32:03] | What do you got? | 有什么进展 |
[32:05] | Sir, Special Ops just got a call from Paris, Texas. | 长官 特战小组接到来自德州的通报 |
[32:08] | Hard match on the truck seen leaving Mexico City. | 这和离开墨西哥城的卡车是同一辆 |
[32:10] | Son of a bitch. Let’s go get him. | 这个狗娘养的 拿下它 |
[32:17] | Took a hell of a hit, you know. | 你遭到了重击 |
[32:18] | The missile just missed your power source. | 导弹和你的电源擦肩而过 |
[32:22] | We call it a Spark. | 这叫火种源 |
[32:23] | It contains our life force, | 他包含我们的生命力 |
[32:26] | And our memories. | 同时也有我们的记忆 |
[32:29] | Yeah, we call it a soul. | 相当于人的灵魂 |
[32:33] | Scramble Cemetery Wind. | 墓风小队出动 |
[32:35] | Thank you for your efforts, ladies and gentlemen. | 女生们先生们 都辛苦了 |
[32:37] | This room is going dark. | 走的时候把灯关上 |
[32:40] | The exit is on your left. | 出口在你们左手 |
[32:42] | I’ll take it from here. | 我接管这里 |
[32:43] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[32:45] | I’m with Cemetery Wind. We’re on the move. Repeat, on the move. | 墓风小组在移动中 重复 在移动中 |
[33:00] | Cade. | 凯德 |
[33:02] | Why are you willing to help me? | 你为什么愿意帮助我 |
[33:05] | I guess maybe because you trust me to. | 因为你也愿意信我 |
[33:25] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[33:26] | Took you long enough! | 怎么去了这么久啊 |
[33:28] | My head hurts. I had to go to the doctor. | 因为我半路上去看了趟医生 |
[33:30] | I got a welt on my head, | 我脑袋肿了 |
[33:31] | That makes me look like a fricking Star Trek character. | 肿得就像星际迷航里那个反一号 |
[33:34] | Whatever. | 随你怎么讲 |
[33:45] | Look! Look! | 看 看啊 |
[34:02] | We’re on property. | 我们进入目标区域 |
[34:03] | Viper 15 overhead. Angels 1. | 蝰蛇-15正在飞越 |
[34:19] | Dad! | 爸 |
[35:02] | Mr. Yeager, my name’s James Savoy. I’m a federal agent. | 伊格先生 我是詹姆斯·萨沃 联邦探员 |
[35:06] | My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. | 我们正在找一辆废弃的卡车 |
[35:13] | It’s a nice spread you got here. | 你这片地真不错 |
[35:15] | Too bad she’s for sale. | 卖掉的话很可惜 |
[35:17] | Well, thanks. She’s not. | 谢了 但我不卖 |
[35:20] | That the truck you mean? | 你在找那辆车吗 |
[35:23] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[35:25] | You know, Mr. Yeager, we received a call from someone, | 有人打电活报告说 |
[35:27] | Concerned about this truck. | 这俩卡车令他忧虑 |
[35:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 我去 |
[35:30] | That wasn’t you? | 不是你说的吗 |
[35:32] | Only thing I’m concerned about is you being on my property, | 我的忧虑是你们未经允许 |
[35:34] | Without permission. | 就闯入我家 |
[35:36] | You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas. | 跟我们德州人做对是沒有好下场的 |
[35:39] | And I don’t know what truck you’re talking about. | 我也不知道你说的什么卡车 |
[35:41] | The kind that cost American lives. | 他会夺走美国人的性命 |
[35:43] | Search the property! | 进屋给我搜 |
[35:44] | What do you mean, “Search the property”? You don’t have a warrant. | 你们凭什么搜 你们有搜查令吗 |
[35:46] | My face is my warrant. | 我这张脸 就是搜查令 |
[35:50] | Wait. But if you guys do find a truck, we get a reward, right? | 等等 你们找到卡车了会给我们奖金是吧 |
[35:53] | Viper 15 holding, point alpha. | 蝰蛇-15盯住A据点 |
[36:01] | Charlie team, hold tight. | C组 预备 |
[36:03] | Lock it down. | 封锁区域 |
[36:04] | Open, open, open. | 打开打开快 到左边去 |
[36:06] | Short wall. Short wall. | 呼叫 呼叫 没有异状 |
[36:07] | Five in. Five in. | 五号进入 |
[36:08] | Intruder alert! Back away from the premises. | 发现闯入者 严禁擅自闯入私宅 |
[36:11] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[36:12] | Just some dumb inventor. | 就是个愚蠢的小发明 |
[36:14] | Clear. Clear. | 没有问题 没有异常 |
[36:16] | Clear right. Clear. | 没有异常 没问题 |
[36:19] | 360. 720. Heads on a swivel. | 注意了 全方位搜索 |
[36:31] | Let’s go. There’s nothing here. | 我们走吧 这里什么也没有 |
[36:38] | There’s no signs. We got nothing. | 沒有任何迹象和收获 |
[36:40] | Sir, we have a live armed missile in the trash. | 长官 垃圾桶里发现未引爆弹头 |
[36:43] | Live? | 未引爆 |
[36:44] | I carried that to the trash! You told me that was a dud, dude. | 那是我放进去的你告诉我那是哑弹 凯德 |
[36:48] | I could be dead. Right? | 差点被炸死 对吗 |
[36:51] | Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, all right. | 听我说 我是找到一辆卡车来着 |
[36:53] | I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night. | 我本想拆了卖了 昨晚还在这 |
[36:55] | This morning, it’s gone. When? Where? | 可今天早晨他就不见了 |
[36:57] | I don’t know. I swear to God. That’s as much as I know about him. | 我真不知道他去哪儿了 我就知道这么多 |
[36:59] | “Him.” | “他” |
[37:03] | He said, “Him.” He knows who the son of a bitch is. | 他说了”他” 他知道他在哪儿 |
[37:08] | Mr. Yeager. | 伊格先生 |
[37:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[37:10] | Excuse me. | 恕我冒昧 |
[37:13] | You just said, “Him.” | 你刚才说了”他” |
[37:16] | – Take them down. – What? | – 把他们拿下 – 什么 |
[37:19] | Ow! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[37:20] | They don’t know about the truck! I know! Just let her go. | 他们什么都不知道 问我 快放开我女儿 |
[37:23] | What kind of a man betrays his flesh-and-blood, | 什么样的人宁愿背叛亲人 |
[37:25] | Brethren for alien metal? | 也要保护外星人呢 |
[37:28] | Get this guy out of my sight. | 把这家伙给我带走 |
[37:29] | Let her go! They don’t know about the truck. | 抓她 我女儿不知道卡车的事 |
[37:31] | All right! Load up! Search the perimeter! | 好了 上车 搜索整个区域 |
[37:33] | Lucas, you called, didn’t you? | 卢卡斯 告密的电话是你打的吧 |
[37:34] | No! I don’t know any of these scary guys. | 不是我 我怎么会认识这些可怕的家伙 |
[37:37] | Oh, God! You’re manhandling a woman! | 你不能对女人动粗 你 |
[37:38] | I’ll kick your ass! | 我饶不了你 |
[37:39] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[37:42] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[37:43] | Let me go! Daddy! | 放开我 爸 |
[37:46] | No! You’re not taking me anywhere! I’m an American! | 不 你们不能把我带走 我是美国公民 |
[37:50] | Easy, sweetheart. | 别乱叫 宝贝 |
[37:51] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. Okay. All right. I was wrong. | 好 好 好的 好的 好的 是我错了 |
[37:55] | Savoy. | 萨沃 |
[37:57] | Use the girl. | 控制那个女孩 |
[37:58] | Oh, my God! Ahh! | 我的天啊 |
[38:04] | Now, you got ten seconds. Where’s the truck? | 现在我限你十秒钟说出那辆车 |
[38:12] | You’re gonna shoot my little girl? | 你们敢对我女儿开枪 |
[38:13] | If I have to. | 那是你逼的 |
[38:14] | Please don’t shoot me! Please! | 求求你别开枪 求求你 |
[38:15] | Look, I don’t know. I told you everything that I know! | 现在我该说的都说了 |
[38:16] | He’s gone. He left. He was in the barn, I swear to God! | 他不见了走了 之前还在 我敢发誓 |
[38:19] | Just let her go! | 快放开我女儿 |
[38:22] | Please, please. | 求求你 |
[38:23] | He was in there! Let her go! | 本来还在的 放开她 |
[38:25] | Seven seconds. | 你还剩七秒 |
[38:27] | I’m telling you the truth! He was in there! | 我真的没骗你 他本来在的 |
[38:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:33] | Tell him to get away from my little girl now! | 告诉他 放开我女儿 |
[38:36] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:39] | You touch her and I’ll kill you! | 谁敢碰我的女儿我就杀了你 |
[38:42] | – God! – You got two seconds. | – 该死 – 还剩下两秒了 |
[38:44] | I need the truth. | 我要他说真话 |
[38:46] | Please. | 求求你 |
[38:47] | Shoot her. | 毙了她 |
[39:02] | Here I am! | 我就在这里 |
[39:09] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[39:10] | Cade! They’re going to kill you! | 凯德 他们打算杀了你们 |
[39:13] | Get out of here! | 快离开这儿 |
[39:28] | Push right! Headed to the house! | 向右移动 到那边去 |
[39:43] | Come on. Hurry up! Get in the car! Let’s go! | 快上车快点 大家快走 快点 |
[39:45] | Daddy, get in the car! | 老爸 快上车 |
[39:54] | Perimeter, Optimus moving your way! | 呼叫外围 擎天柱要突围了 |
[40:17] | What’s happening, baby? Who are they? | 怎么回事宝贝 他们是谁 |
[40:19] | It’s the truck. They want the truck! | 他们要卡车 他们要那辆卡车 |
[40:21] | “Who are they”? | 他们是什么人 |
[40:22] | Who are you, and who are you calling “baby”? | 你又是谁啊 凭什么叫他宝贝啊 |
[40:24] | I know you heard me. | 我知道你听见了 回答我的问题 |
[40:26] | – I’m her boyfriend! – He’s my boyfriend! | – 我是她男朋友 – 他是我男朋友 |
[40:28] | What? You’re not her boyfriend! | 什么 你哪来的男朋友 |
[40:30] | His name’s Shane and he drives, Dad. | 他叫肖恩 是个车手 老爸 |
[40:37] | What kind of cars are those? They’re so scary! | 那都是什么车啊 太吓人了吧 |
[40:44] | There’s another one coming up the back! | 又有一辆追上来了 |
[40:48] | You gotta try to lose them in the cornfield! | 开到玉米地里甩掉他们 |
[41:14] | He’s coming up behind us! Go! | 他就要追上来了 快 |
[41:15] | Viper 15, running on fumes. RTB. | 蝰蛇-15燃料快用尽了 |
[41:24] | They’ve got us cornered! | 我们被困住了 |
[41:28] | Watch out, watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 小心 |
[41:37] | Mr. Yeager, this is not how I wanted us to meet, okay? | 伊格先生 我没想在这种情况下跟您见面 |
[41:40] | I’m Shane, and I’m a completely… | 我叫肖恩 我本来… |
[41:41] | And I am not talking to you! Drive the car! | 我就没打算跟你说话 好好开你的车 |
[41:44] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[41:56] | Throw ’em some warning shots! | 对他们开枪示警 |
[42:03] | Man, I don’t know how I’m driving this good. | 我沒想到我现在都可以开的这么好 |
[42:05] | It’s like, today I’ve gone to a whole other level. | 又上到一个全新的境界了 |
[42:07] | Road, focus! Stop talking! | 专心开车 少废话 |
[42:11] | Shane, look out! | 肖恩 小心 |
[42:18] | This may be primarily my fault, okay. | 我承认全都是我错了 好吗 |
[42:20] | They said they were gonna bring a check! | 他们说好会带支票过来 |
[42:22] | I didn’t know they were gonna send a death squad! | 结果却是特种部队 |
[42:33] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[42:35] | Hey, we got ourselves a winner! Don’s got it over here. | 我们当中产生了一位赢家 他就是… |
[42:38] | Look out! | 当心 |
[42:45] | We lost them! | 甩开他们了 |
[42:46] | Good job, stranger from the cornfields! | 干得漂亮 玉米地里的小帅哥 |
[42:57] | The scary cars are back. | 那些吓人的车又追过来了 |
[43:01] | Lose them at the factory, Shane! | 开到工厂甩掉他们 |
[43:17] | I thought you knew how to drive this thing! Go! | 我以为你很会开车的 快 |
[43:23] | I don’t think we’re gonna get that money. Doesn’t seem like it. | 我觉得那钱拿不到了 别惦记了 |
[43:37] | Cade! | 凯德 |
[43:48] | Take ’em upstairs! | 引他们上楼 |
[43:52] | We’re losing them on the fifth floor. | 上五楼甩掉他们 |
[44:00] | Do that thing, Shane! | 用那招 肖恩 |
[44:01] | – You know it. What do you mean? What thing? | – 没问题 – 什么 什么招 |
[44:03] | What we’re about to do is gonna be kind of scary. | 反正这招一使出来 相当的刺激 |
[44:07] | Take out your guns and shoot them! | 听看 别让他们跑了 击毙他们 |
[44:12] | They’re shooting at us! | 他们开枪了 |
[44:14] | – Tessa, grab my stick! Grab my stick! – What? | – 泰莎 做好准备 帮我拉着 – 什么 |
[44:16] | She’s got the best hands in the business. | 她的技术是一流的 |
[44:19] | Ready, Tess? Pull! | 准备好了吗 走 |
[44:26] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[44:27] | No f-ing way! | 不要往上飞啊 |
[44:37] | Oh! Yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[44:43] | Tessa, you are so grounded! | 泰莎 看我回去怎么收拾你 |
[44:45] | Shit! The rim’s cracked. | 糟了 轮毂裂了 |
[44:50] | Optimus. Come on, move! Move! | 是擎天柱 快 快下车 走啊 |
[44:53] | My foot’s stuck! Wait, Cade! | 我的脚卡住了 等一下 凯德 |
[44:55] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[44:56] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等我 |
[44:58] | Lucas! Lucas, above you! | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 小心你上面 |
[45:00] | Run! | 快跑 |
[45:28] | Come on, get in, let’s go! | 上车 我们快走 |
[45:34] | I’ll bet you wish you could see my face right now. | 你一定很想看看我的表情 |
[46:23] | Lucas, we just left him? | 卢卡斯离开我们了 |
[46:26] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[46:46] | My deepest sympathies for the loss of your friend. | 对于你们失去朋友一事我表示深切的同情 |
[46:50] | Stay here till I’m sure we weren’t followed. | 在我确定沒人跟来之前 呆在这儿 |
[46:53] | We are all targets now. | 我们现在全都成了目标 |
[47:04] | So we’re hiding out now? That’s the plan? | 我们只能到处逃窜了吗 |
[47:06] | We’re taking orders from a truck? | 还得听这位卡车师傅的 |
[47:08] | Well, you got a better idea? | 你还有什么更好的办法吗 |
[47:12] | Hey, move away from her, kid. Don’t… | 嘿 你离他远点 臭小子 |
[47:15] | Keep your hands off her. All right? No. | 手放错地方了 |
[47:17] | You got your ass kicked by a garage inventor from Texas. | 你被一个德州的民间发明家弄得灰头土脸 |
[47:21] | That goes on your resume. | 我会给你的档案记上一笔 |
[47:23] | Yeah, it goes on all of yours, too! | 沒错 你们也都一样 |
[47:25] | Do I look like I’m in the mood for any of your shit today? | 你以为我想听你在这发牢骚吗 |
[47:30] | Washington thinks we were chasing a Decepticon target, | 华盛顿以为我们在追杀霸天虎 |
[47:32] | but our story falls apart if we don’t find this Yeager family first. | 不先把这一家人拿下来 我们可就露馅了 |
[47:35] | Yeah, well, what if he goes to the cops or the FBI? | 他如果报警或者找联邦调查局呢 |
[47:38] | They know to hand him over. | 他们会转给我们的 |
[47:40] | His world as he knows it is gone. | 他想重回过去是不可能了 |
[47:48] | Well, bright side, you guys met. | 往好处想 你们起码认识了 |
[47:53] | Where is he from? | 他是哪的人 |
[47:54] | I told you, he’s a driver from Texas. | 我说了 是德州人 开车的 |
[47:56] | Texas? | 德州哪儿的 |
[47:58] | Where, Dublin, Texas? Shamrock, Texas? | 难道是德州都柏林市的 |
[48:00] | So why does he sound like a leprechaun’? | 他那爱尔兰口音真像个妖精 |
[48:01] | You’d get your ass kicked in Ireland for saying that. | 你在爱尔兰这样说的话 是会挨揍的 |
[48:04] | Well, we’re not in Ireland, Lucky Charms. We’re in Texas. | 但这里是德州 我的小家伙 |
[48:07] | And so he drives? What do you mean, he drives? Like, for a living? | 你说他是开车的什么意思 职业司机吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah. At least he makes a living. | 是啊 他起码是靠这个吃饭的 |
[48:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:15] | Look, I race rally cars. One driver. | 你看 我是玩赛车的 我是赛车手 |
[48:18] | One navigator. Her. | 再加上个导航员 就是她 |
[48:21] | By the way, I’m totally legit. | 对了 这是我的合法工作 |
[48:22] | I just got picked up by Red Bull. | 我刚刚被红牛车队相中 |
[48:25] | And just so you know, | 而且我还要告诉你 |
[48:26] | my life savings was in that car back there. | 我口袋里的最后一分钱都砸在那辆车上了 |
[48:30] | This is not happening. | 你俩不可能成的 |
[48:31] | Oh, it definitely is. | 不 这必然是能成的 |
[48:40] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[48:42] | Twenty. | 二十了 |
[48:43] | She’s a 17-year-old girl. | 她才是个十七岁的女孩啊 |
[48:45] | So we can work this two ways. | 我给你两条路走 |
[48:47] | One, I punch you right in the mouth and you call the police on me. | 要么我把你的脸打开花 然后你报警抓我 |
[48:50] | – Dad. – Or two, | – 爸 – 或者 |
[48:52] | I just call the cops on you because this is illegal. She’s a minor. | 我报警抓你 因为你违法了 她是未成年人 |
[48:55] | We’re protected by the Romeo and Juliet laws. | 不 我们受《罗密欧与茱丽叶法案》保护 |
[48:57] | We dated for a little while. | 我们交往一阵子了 |
[48:58] | I was a sophomore, and he was a senior. It’s fine. | 当时我高二他高四 没事的 |
[49:00] | No, it’s not fine. | 怎么可能没事 |
[49:02] | We’ve got a preexisting, | 我们俩交往是合法的 |
[49:03] | Juvenile foundational relationship. | 只不过是早了一点点 |
[49:05] | Statute 22.011. | 根据2705-3号法律 |
[49:07] | What? | 什么 |
[49:09] | Texas statute? That a real law? | 德州会有这种法 真有这种法 |
[49:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[49:13] | Romeo and Juliet, huh? | 罗密欧与茱丽叶是吧 |
[49:17] | You know how those two ended up? | 知道他们的下场吗 |
[49:18] | In love. | 相爱了 |
[49:19] | Dead. Do your parents know about this? | 死了 你父母知道这事吗 |
[49:22] | Is your dad okay with you dating a 17-year-old girl? | 你爸爸同意你找一个十七岁的女孩吗 |
[49:24] | He took off when I was five, | 我五岁时他就离家出走了 |
[49:26] | But if I ever bump into him, I’ll ask him. | 要是碰见他我会问他 |
[49:29] | You know, Tessa, I trusted you. | 听我说 泰莎 我本来很相信你 |
[49:32] | To what? | 相信我什么 |
[49:33] | Never have fun, take a risk, | 相信我不贪玩 不闯祸 |
[49:35] | Be a normal teenager, like you? | 做个像你一样的平凡少年 |
[49:37] | I am your father, okay? | 我是你父亲好吗 |
[49:38] | And I have been busting my ass to take care of you. | 我可是拼了老命在呵护你呢 |
[49:40] | Is that what you were doing when you brought home the truck? | 所以你就把那辆卡车开回家了 |
[49:43] | All you had to do was report it, and now… | 只要报告政府就没事了 可现在呢 |
[49:46] | Lucas is dead. | 卢卡斯死了 |
[49:47] | And my life is over. | 我的人生也完了 |
[49:49] | Thank you. You’ve taken real good care of me. | 谢谢你啊 你杷我照顾的可真好 |
[50:02] | Please don’t shoot me! Please! Dad! | 求求你别开枪 求求你 爸 |
[50:08] | They were willing to kill her. | 他们可真下得去手啊 |
[50:11] | Then they still are. | 还是那副德行 |
[50:15] | Somebody somewhere gave that order. | 这幕后一定有人指使 |
[50:16] | I’m going to find some fingerprints. | 我要去找些指纹来 |
[50:21] | Please! | 别开枪 |
[50:25] | No! I’m an Autobot! I’m an Autobot! | 不 我是汽车人 我是汽车人 |
[50:30] | Grab whatever you think we can use for supplies. Clothes, anything. | 拿上所有有用的东西 包括衣服 |
[50:33] | And take that computer. | 把电脑也带上 |
[50:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[50:47] | This is not easy. | 真不好控制 |
[50:48] | You know, you don’t suck at everything, Dad. | 你总能做成点事吧 |
[50:54] | What the… | 这是什么 |
[51:06] | I knew it. | 就知道会这样 |
[51:12] | You told me he was no one. | 你跟我说他是个普通人 |
[51:14] | Well, | 不过 |
[51:16] | this “no one” has our tech. | 这个普通人搞定了我们的高科技 |
[51:44] | Calling all Autobots. | 呼叫全体汽车人 |
[51:58] | Whoa! Oh, my God! | 喔 你碰哪儿了 |
[52:23] | That was insane! It was awesome, but it was insane, right? | 什么叫帅 什么叫酷 什么叫刺激啊 |
[52:37] | Oh, yeah! Hell, yeah! | 哦耶 太棒了 |
[52:40] | He’s back! He’s alive! | 他回来了 他还活着 |
[52:43] | Optimus is here! | 擎天柱回来了 |
[52:55] | At last. There is hope after all. | 最后 我们终究迎来了希望 |
[53:21] | Mr. Leader of the Free Galaxy is back. | 自由星系的领导人回归了 |
[53:24] | I knew you’d make it. I never doubted. | 我就知道你会来 这一点我从不怀疑 |
[53:28] | We got your warning. We’ve been waiting. | 收到你的预警 我们—直在等待 |
[53:31] | Hell, yeah. Boom time. We got the gang back together. | 没错 该爆发了 这帮老兄弟重新集结了 |
[53:54] | Humans have asked us to play by their rules. | 人类要求我们遵守他们的游戏规则 |
[53:58] | Well, the rules have just changed. | 但是 现在的规则已经改变了 |
[54:02] | Human beings, bunch of backstabbin’ weasels. | 人类 只会在背后捅你一刀 |
[54:05] | Hound, find your inner compass. | 探长 你要坚守是非观 |
[54:08] | Loyalty is but a flower, | 忠诚就像一朵脆弱的花 |
[54:10] | In the winds of fear and temptation. | 处于恐惧和诱惑的暴风中 |
[54:12] | What the hell are you saying? | 你在胡扯些什么 |
[54:13] | It’s a haiku. | 这是个俳句 |
[54:14] | Cut the crap, before I drop a grenade down your throat. | 少废话 否则我把手榴弹丢进你的喉咙 |
[54:17] | Try it, you’ll be dead. | 你来啊 送死吧 |
[54:18] | Oh, please pull it. Please do it. | 好怕呀 快点下手吧 |
[54:21] | You know what, it’ll save us so much time. | 快点吧 还能节省时间 |
[54:23] | Well, raise your hand if you’re thoroughly, | 对于这趟地球之旅 |
[54:26] | Disenchanted with our little pleasant Earth vacation. | 感到无福消受的人请举手 |
[54:29] | So, who’s the stowaways? | 这搭顺风车的人是谁 |
[54:31] | Oh, whoa, hey, what’s with the gun? | 干嘛拿抢对着我 |
[54:33] | Stop. Hound, both of you. | 住手 探长 放下武器 |
[54:35] | They’ve risked their lives for mine. | 他们冒了生命危险救了我 |
[54:37] | We owe them. | 我欠他们的 |
[54:41] | So, there’s been no sign of any others? | 你们没有其他同伴的消息吗 |
[54:43] | – Nada. – We are all that’s left. | – 没有 – 只剩下我们几个了 |
[54:45] | They’re picking us off, one by one. | 人类想把我们一个个干掉 |
[54:48] | We’re the pathetic, dirty foursome. And you make five. | 我们是可怜的四大金刚 加上你才五个 |
[54:53] | So that’s our best-case scenario? | 就是说我们现在圆满了 |
[54:55] | Autobot witness protection? | 永远得让汽车人罩着 |
[54:58] | Hey, Speed Racer, you’re welcome to leave anytime. | 我说赛车手 你想走沒人会拦你 |
[55:01] | Well, for the record, Superdad, | 好啊 那我先说清楚 超级奶爸 |
[55:04] | I’m not hiding with you. | 我要跟也不是跟着你 |
[55:06] | I’m hiding out with that big guy. | 而是那边那位卡车师傅 |
[55:08] | Sensei, with your fate unknown, Bumblebee has held command, | 擎天柱 你生死未卜 大黄蜂担任了指挥 |
[55:12] | Despite his complete, | 不过这家伙太任性 |
[55:14] | And total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline. | 完全沒有一个战士应有的素质 |
[55:18] | He’s like a child. | 他就像个孩子 |
[55:19] | – This child is about to kick your ass. – He brings us shame. | – 这孩子正想教训你一下 – 你看你又冲动了 |
[55:24] | Cage fight. Smartass. | 跟我决斗 自作聪明 |
[55:28] | What’s the matter with them? | 他们这是怎么了 |
[55:30] | Am I the lone sage who sees through, | 难道只有我看出他那双跟小狗一样的眼神 |
[55:34] | This puppy-dog eyes act? It’s beneath you. | 不过是伪装吗 你不称职 |
[55:36] | Yes, I’ve been waiting for them all to dispatch each other, | 好极了 我一直在等他们自相残杀 |
[55:39] | so I could take charge with no trouble at all. | 这样我就可以不费劲当上老大 |
[55:41] | Just me reporting to me. | 然后他们都听我的指挥 |
[55:43] | Well, it sure looks like you’ve been missed. | 看来他们没有你不行啊 |
[55:45] | Autobots, Lockdown is hunting us, | 汽车人 禁闭正在追杀我们 |
[55:48] | And humans are helping. | 而人类却在助纣为虐 |
[55:51] | We need to know why. | 我们必须搞清楚原因 |
[55:53] | Well, listen, I don’t know why, but I have an idea about who. | 我不知道原因但我大概知道是谁 |
[55:59] | This drone I stole recorded footage of an Autobot raid. | 我扣下航拍机录下了突袭汽车人的画面 |
[56:04] | It’s in pieces, but watch what happens here. | 画面断断续续的 但是你们仔细看 |
[56:08] | Oh, that’s Leadfoot. | 那不是救护车吗 |
[56:10] | They rip him apart. | 他被扯成了碎片 |
[56:11] | Savages. | 一群野蛮人 |
[56:13] | And later, this truck comes to haul him off. KSI. Kinetic Solutions. | 卡车上写着KSI建能科技公司 |
[56:16] | Defense, aerospace, government contracts. | 世界上最大的军火空间技术承包商 |
[56:19] | They designed this drone. | 他们发明了这个 |
[56:21] | So these government guys just hunt you down, | 就是说政府把你们抓起来 |
[56:23] | And then pass you off to this KSI? | 然后再交给KSI |
[56:25] | The company is headquartered in Chicago. | KSI总部在芝加哥 |
[56:26] | That could be where they were taken. | 汽车人可能都被抓到那儿了 |
[56:29] | No way to get inside without a battle. | 想进去就得大干一场 |
[56:31] | Well, what if you had some human help? | 好啊 如果有人类帮忙呢 |
[56:33] | What, are you two partners now? | 你们现在成搭档了 |
[56:35] | Sweetie, we’re targets now, too. | 宝贝 我们也被追浦了 |
[56:36] | We need to know why or we’ll never get our lives back. | 不查个清楚我们脱不了身的 |
[56:39] | Autobots, I have sworn to never kill humans. | 各位 我曾发过誓永远不杀人类 |
[56:42] | Big mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[56:44] | But when I find out who’s behind this, | 可一旦让我查出谁是幕后元凶 |
[56:47] | he’s going to die. | 他必死无疑 |
[56:49] | Hooah! | 走你 |
[57:05] | There’s a full-on manhunt out for us, | 既然我们已经被通缉了 |
[57:06] | So we have some new rules. | 那就得定好新规矩 |
[57:09] | Anyone who has got a badge is not our friend. | 带徽章的人都是我们的敌人 |
[57:11] | We’re gonna divide and conquer. | 我们要各个击破 |
[57:13] | You two in charge of stealing food and the essentials. And nothing else. | 你们两个只负责准备食品等必须品 |
[57:22] | Chicago KSI headquarters is like a fortress. | KSI的芝加哥总部就像一个堡垒 |
[57:25] | I’m gonna find a way into their top-secret military wing. | 我们要打入他们绝密的军工部门 |
[57:27] | Find something to blackmail this company and the government. | 我得找个把柄要挟这个公司和政府 |
[57:30] | We’re gonna get our freedom back. | 让我们重回自由 |
[57:41] | Good morning, Mr. Joyce. | 早安 乔伊斯先生 |
[57:49] | What was that sound? | 是什么声音 |
[57:50] | That’s “the” sound. | 就是那个声音 |
[57:52] | That you asked for. | 您要的那个声音 |
[57:55] | No, I asked for boundless. Transcendent. | 不 我要的是无边无际 超凡脱俗 |
[57:58] | When you walk through a door in this building, | 我要一踏进这个大楼 |
[58:00] | It should sound like you’ve stepped into the future. | 就听起来像是踏入未来 |
[58:09] | Present. | 这是现在 |
[58:14] | Say it. | 这里呢 |
[58:15] | Future. | 是未来 |
[58:17] | The past is history. The present is past. The future is now. | 过去是历史 现在是过去 而未来 |
[58:22] | Why can’t I get in touch with you? | 我为什么联络不到你 |
[58:26] | Don’t you realize what the Arctic find means? | 你难道不了解北扱的发现代表什么吗 |
[58:30] | You know that story we were all told as children, | 还记得我们小时候听到的故事吗 |
[58:33] | About a giant asteroid that struck the Earth, | 一颗巨大的小行星 |
[58:34] | Millions of years ago and wiped out the dinosaurs? | 几百万年前撞击地球导致恐龙灭绝 |
[58:37] | Vaguely. | 大概还记得 |
[58:38] | We were wrong. This metal caused the great extinction. | 我们都错了 是这块金属导致恐龙灭绝的 |
[58:43] | How and why, I can’t yet say. | 具体原因还不清楚 |
[58:44] | But carbon dating puts, | 但同位素检测确定 |
[58:46] | It at 65 million years B.C. | 时间点为公元前六干五百万年 |
[58:48] | This ore you’ve got us digging for, | 你要我们挖的这个矿 |
[58:50] | Is a lot more dangerous than you think. | 比你相像的还要危险 |
[58:51] | And my people… | 而且我的人… |
[58:52] | Darcy, | 达茜 |
[58:53] | I think that you’ve been out in the field for far too long. | 我觉得你这趟在外面跑太久了 |
[58:57] | Why don’t we discuss dinosaurs over dinner? | 恐龙的事等晩餐再聊吧 |
[59:00] | Ribs? | 想吃肋排吗 |
[59:01] | Not a chance. | 算了吧你 |
[59:03] | You have no idea what’s been happening here. | 你想都想不到我们取得了什么进展 |
[59:07] | We’re about to make the quantum leap. | 这会是一项跨时代的进步 |
[59:10] | A rare-earth metal. | 这是一种稀土金属 |
[59:13] | Molecularly unstable. | 分子结构非常的不稳定 |
[59:15] | Industrial uses, none. | 大规模的产业应用还没开始 |
[59:19] | And then the aliens came. | 然后外星人来了 |
[59:21] | And we made the connection. | 我们就发现了其中的关联 |
[59:23] | It’s what they’re made of. | 他们就是这个造的 |
[59:25] | It’s the Holy Grail. | 这就是我们梦寐以求的 |
[59:27] | “Transformium.” That’s what we’re calling it. | 我们称之为 变形元素 |
[59:29] | Focus-grouped. Catchy. Trademarked. | 这名字不错 通俗 已经注册商标了 |
[59:32] | Yeah. This is the greatest advance in modern physics, | 是的 这是继分裂原子以来 |
[59:35] | since the splitting of the atom. | 在现代物理学领域 最为伟大的进步 |
[59:38] | It’s programmable matter. | 这种物质是可编程的 |
[59:40] | And now, we’ve mapped its genome. | 我们排列了它的基因组 |
[59:42] | – I. – Now you’ve mapped its genome. | – 是我 – 对 是你排的 |
[59:45] | And now we can begin to give it | 而现在我们可以开始来对它进行 |
[59:49] | instructions. | 指令的下达 |
[59:56] | This is extremely good. | 这不是一般的好东西 |
[59:59] | Watch this. | 看仔细了 |
[1:00:09] | We can change anything into anything. | 我们能把它从一种形态变成任何其它的形态 |
[1:00:15] | Sensual, almost. Don’t you think? | 就像有感官一样对吧 |
[1:00:23] | Do you like music? | 喜欢音乐 |
[1:00:25] | The Pill. | 就让他变成音响 |
[1:00:29] | Perhaps something a little more violent? | 或者是暴力武器什么的 |
[1:00:36] | Oh, my God. You’ve done it. | 哦 天哪 你做到了 |
[1:00:39] | In aerospace, the military… | 这可以应用于航天 应用于军队 |
[1:00:42] | We will own the entire robotics industry. | 我们将称霸整个机器人产业 |
[1:00:44] | All exploration. | 开拓所有领域 |
[1:00:46] | The oceans. Space. Everything. | 包括在海底 在太空 应有尽有 |
[1:00:50] | Wembley. What is this? | 温布利 这是什么 |
[1:00:52] | The jellyfish commercial that you wanted. | 广告 这就是你要的那个水母广告 |
[1:00:55] | You said they were erotic yet deadly, like women. | 你形容他们像女人一样又诱惑又致命 |
[1:00:58] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说 |
[1:01:00] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你说过 |
[1:01:01] | No, I didn’t. | 没 就是没说 |
[1:01:01] | I definitely heard you say it. | 你绝对说过 相信我 |
[1:01:03] | ’cause you were talking about your ex-girlfriend, | 你当时在说你的前女友 |
[1:01:04] | who was sexy, but a bitch. | 说她人很性感 也很贱 |
[1:01:06] | Please don’t eat on the tour. | 参观过程中别吃东西 |
[1:01:08] | Is that her? | 该不会是她吧 |
[1:01:14] | Hey, I found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes. | 嘿 我找了好几箱的衣服 |
[1:01:16] | So, sweetie, you can get some long pants, nice, loose-fitting ones, | 宝贝 你可以穿这些宽松的长裤 |
[1:01:18] | And lose the short shorts, okay? | 别穿那些超短裤了好吗 |
[1:01:20] | What’d you guys get? | 你们都拿了些什么 |
[1:01:25] | It’s protein. | 蛋白粉 |
[1:01:26] | Look, I said the essentials, okay? | 我说只拿必需品就行了 |
[1:01:28] | It wasn’t easy. We almost got caught. | 容易吗我们 差点被抓 |
[1:01:30] | You stole mouthwash? | 你还偷了漱口水 |
[1:01:32] | I like to be fresh when I’m making out with your daughter. | 跟你女儿接吻时要口气清新 |
[1:01:35] | That’s funny. | 你可真逗 |
[1:01:40] | Yeah, that’s not happening ever. | 这事是不可能的 永远不可能 |
[1:01:43] | Ever? | 永远 |
[1:01:45] | This is our military prototype, Galvatron. | 我想让你看看我的杰作 惊破天 |
[1:01:49] | I don’t understand it. | 真是搞不懂 |
[1:01:51] | This is the fifth iteration. | 已经重置五次了 |
[1:01:53] | Why does he keep turning out like this? | 为什么结果还是这样 |
[1:01:55] | It’s just some bugs in the final render. | 最终版本只是有些小瑕疵 |
[1:01:58] | I modeled Galvatron after Optimus Prime. | 惊破天 我是照着擎天柱的样子设计的 |
[1:02:02] | Why does he keep looking like Megatron? | 可为什么他看起来还是像威震天 |
[1:02:04] | Rendering sequence is almost finished. Stand by. | 生产序列即将完成 |
[1:02:06] | Simple coding. | 只是简单的代码编写 |
[1:02:11] | Algorithms! | 什么算法呢 |
[1:02:14] | Math! | 什么数学呢 |
[1:02:15] | Why can’t we make what we want to make, | 我们为什么没有办法 按照我们的想法 |
[1:02:18] | the way we want to make it? | 做出我们想要的东西来 |
[1:02:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:25] | And does that look like a consumer-friendly face to you? | 这张脸消费者看了会喜欢吗 |
[1:02:30] | And what about that big hole in the chest? | 还有胸口那个大洞是怎么回事 |
[1:02:32] | I think it’s bad-ass. I like it. | 就是觉得很霸气 我喜欢 |
[1:02:35] | Love it. | 我也喜欢 |
[1:02:36] | Well, I hate it. | 可我讨厌他 |
[1:02:40] | Oh, here he is. That bald-headed Doc Frankenstein. | 哦 瞧他来了 这个光头版的科学怪人 |
[1:02:43] | Ma’am, this is not legal. This is illegal experimentation. | 女士 他们这可是违法的 这是非法实验活动 |
[1:02:47] | Aliens would never do this to people! | 外星人不会对人类做这种事 |
[1:02:49] | Eat you, kill you, maybe, but that’s it. | 最多也就是把你吃掉 弄死 |
[1:02:51] | This ain’t right! Nobody puts baby in a box! | 这是不对的 不能把我关在盒子里 |
[1:02:54] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[1:02:57] | This is worse than waterboarding! | 这比水刑还要残忍 |
[1:02:59] | This little gentleman has been translating for us, | 这位迷你先生在帮我们翻译 |
[1:03:00] | All the information that comes from these two heads. | 那两颗脑袋里的所有信息 |
[1:03:03] | Their history, their science, everything. | 他们的历史 他们的科学以及一切知识 |
[1:03:06] | Is that Megatron? | 那不就是威震天吗 |
[1:03:08] | Precisely. | 没错 他就是 |
[1:03:09] | Where did you get all this? | 这都是怎么弄到的 |
[1:03:10] | Special government contract. | 是特殊的政府承包项目 |
[1:03:12] | Now we know everything about Transformers. | 现在我们知道变形金刚的所有秘密 |
[1:03:14] | And now at long last we can build them ourselves. | 我们现在可以自主打造变形金刚了 |
[1:03:17] | And we can build them better. | 而且会更完美 |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, that’s good, Bee. That’ll get us in. | 对 很好 大黄蜂 太棒了 |
[1:03:48] | A couple times a day, these guys are moving in vehicle shipments into KSI, | 每天都有好几拨车被运进KSI |
[1:03:51] | For something called canning.” | 并作扫描处理 |
[1:03:52] | Major security all over. | 而且安保措施滴水不漏 |
[1:03:54] | So our best shot at getting in is a back classified research entrance. | 但我们可以拿这个机密研究大楼的入口下手 |
[1:03:57] | I’m gonna drive in with Bee tomorrow morning. | 我们早晨开大黄蜂进去 |
[1:04:05] | Excuse me. There’s no smooching in front of me, okay? | 打扰一下 你们别在我面前亲热好吧 |
[1:04:08] | You’re so square. Who even says “smooching”? | 您可真是老古板 现在谁还用亲热这个词啊 |
[1:04:11] | I tell you, no respect. | 一点都不受尊重 |
[1:04:12] | It’s just impossible sometimes. | 有时候你是一点办法都没有 |
[1:04:14] | Yeah. I went through that with Bumblebee. | 是啊 大黄蜂也曾给我这种感觉 |
[1:04:25] | Calm down. Calm down. | 沉住气 要沉住气 |
[1:04:28] | You know, at a time like this, the idea is to keep cool, | 听着 在这关键时刻应该内心冷酷 |
[1:04:31] | Not look cool, so why don’t you lose the glasses? | 而不是外表耍酷 所以把眼镜给摘了 |
[1:04:35] | About a month ago, | 大概一个月前 |
[1:04:36] | middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you? | 我大半夜里听到家里有动静 是不是你 |
[1:04:40] | What? Come on. No way. | 什么 拜托 不可能 |
[1:04:41] | Don’t lie to me, kid. | 别唬弄我小子 |
[1:04:43] | You see that guy with the gun out there? | 你看那个拿枪的人 |
[1:04:44] | There’s so many guys with guns. | 这好多人都拿着枪 |
[1:04:46] | Let’s get out of the car and tell him. | 下车告诉他 |
[1:04:47] | We’re about to break in and it’s your idea, | 我们要闯进去 |
[1:04:48] | ’cause I don’t care. I’m old, I’ve already lived long enough. | 我可不怕 我老了 早就活够本了 |
[1:04:50] | You have a really bad habit of having, | 你说话不挑时候 不分场合 |
[1:04:52] | These conversations at the wrong time, man. | 这个臭毛病真的很不讲究 |
[1:04:53] | You want to come clean or you want me to make a mess? | 是你去来文的 还是我去来武的 |
[1:04:55] | Sir, can I talk to you for a second, please? | 好吧 先生… |
[1:04:57] | It was me, it was me, it was me, it was me. | 他没跟你说话 是跟我 跟我 |
[1:05:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:05:03] | Taking it in for scanning? | 这是要扫描的车吗 |
[1:05:09] | All right. You’re good to go. | 好 可以过去了 |
[1:05:10] | I’m literally gonna kill you. | 我饶不了你 臭小子 |
[1:05:13] | Scanning in bay three. | 正在扫描三号库位 |
[1:05:15] | We took old, alien technology | 我们汲取所有外星科技精华 |
[1:05:17] | And made it better in every way. | 并在所有方面实现超越 |
[1:05:20] | Introducing Stinger. | 向您介绍”毒刺” |
[1:05:23] | KSI. We make the world. | KSI “我扪缔造着世界” |
[1:05:28] | That is a bad-ass robot. | 那就是他们的超级机器人 |
[1:05:31] | He kind of looks like you, Bee. | 挺像你的 大黄蜂 |
[1:05:34] | Here is the past. And now the future. | 这就是组成部件 |
[1:05:36] | They’re trying to build their own versions. | 他们自行打造新版本 |
[1:05:38] | Well, at least they’re picking cooler cars than this. | 起码他们看起来比这辆酷 |
[1:05:43] | – You talk to me like that? – Bee, stop! | – 你怎么说话的 – 停下 |
[1:05:45] | You see what happens from being a wiseass? | 这就是自作聪明的下场 |
[1:05:48] | Now get out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[1:05:50] | Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee, | “毒刺”灵感来源于大黄蜂 |
[1:05:53] | But better in every way. | 但实现了全线飞跃 |
[1:05:55] | Son of a… | 你这混蛋 |
[1:05:57] | No, no! You gotta calm down. | 不不不 你冷静点 他受刺激了 |
[1:05:59] | He’s crazy! Stop! | 停下 |
[1:06:01] | Bumblebee! Bee, stop going psycho! | 别这样 大黄蜂 你把动静闹的太大了 |
[1:06:04] | Our factory does not have enough transformium for production… | 所以现在我们没有足够的Transformer做生产* |
[1:06:07] | …because you don’t keep your promise to supply it. | 知道吗 很晩了 是你晩了 是你 |
[1:06:10] | My delicate flower, I can’t understand you when you’re angry. | 我亲爱的玫瑰花 你一生气我就弄不懂你 |
[1:06:13] | Actually, I don’t really understand you at all. | 其实你说什么我一点都听不懂 |
[1:06:15] | Our entire factory is up and running… | 我们已经没有足够的变形元素用于… |
[1:06:17] | Excuse me one second. Hey! | 对不起 稍等一下 嘿 |
[1:06:18] | Hey, you two! Grease monkeys. | 嘿 你们俩 手脚够快的 |
[1:06:23] | What the hell is going on here? Huh? | 你们在搞什么名堂 |
[1:06:25] | What’s with this vintage crap? | 老爷车怎么开这儿来了 |
[1:06:26] | We’re not scanning collector car junk. | 我们可不收废旧老爷车 |
[1:06:28] | What do you think it is that we make here? Hmm? | 难道你们不了解我们所从事的工作吗 |
[1:06:31] | We make poetry. We’re poets. All right? | 我们可是在作诗 我们是诗人 懂吗 |
[1:06:35] | You work for me, you get one mistake. | 你给我打工 可以犯错 |
[1:06:37] | One. Understood? It won’t happen again. – It certainly won’t. | – 但是只要一次 不能再这样了 – 好吧 |
[1:06:40] | So let’s get this pathetic thing out of here. | 现在让这个可悲的破烂给我消失 还有 |
[1:06:42] | And you, too. | 你们也消失 |
[1:06:44] | So sorry. So sorry. Let’s move on. | 真报歉 非常报歉 我们走吧 |
[1:06:48] | Watch him. I’m going to see what I can find. Quietly get out of here. | 看着他 我进去查查 回去告诉其它人 |
[1:06:50] | I swear. I swear. I can’t bear it when you’re angry. | 我受不了你生气的样子 |
[1:06:52] | You know how it upsets me. | 你知道我有多纠结吗 |
[1:07:02] | Bee, you gotta calm down right now. | 大黄蜂 你必须马上冷静下来 |
[1:07:03] | I’m perfectly calm, dude. | 好的 冷静 |
[1:07:04] | You gotta breathe, or just do whatever it is that you do. | 随你试深呼吸或者其它什么方法都可以 |
[1:07:07] | I’m calm. I’m calm. I’m not even touching it. | 我可冷静了 我不会碰它的 |
[1:07:09] | Okay, I’m barely touching it. I’m barely touching it. | 你看我基本上没碰它 没挨着 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, my God. Turn back into a car right now! | 快点变回车子 快点 |
[1:07:12] | Get out of my face, all right? | 别在我眼前晃悠 |
[1:07:13] | Our design team, started with the Bumblebee | 欢迎我们的设计团队 就从大黄蜂开始吧 |
[1:07:17] | But really, this alien’s design was decrepit and, let’s face it, | 这个外星机器人的设计即破旧又过时 |
[1:07:20] | Antique. | 纯属古董 |
[1:07:21] | What the… | 就是一堆破铜烂铁 |
[1:07:22] | Don’t take it personally, Bee. | 别冲动 大黄蜂 他们是闹着玩的 |
[1:07:24] | You mean ugly. | 就是一个丑字 |
[1:07:26] | – Oh, hell, no! – No! No! | – 哦 见鬼去吧 – 不 不 |
[1:07:29] | You think you’re better than me! | 性能比我还好是吧 |
[1:07:37] | What did you touch? | 你刚才踫了什么 |
[1:07:46] | My office in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟以后到我的办公室去 |
[1:07:48] | This is dissection room seven. | 这里是七号分解室 |
[1:07:50] | Galvatron, render postmortem number 12. | 进行惊破天第十二次事后分析 |
[1:07:53] | Continued head disfigurement at event number 32. | 延续第三十二次事件后进行的头部拆解 |
[1:08:03] | So what about the deal? Is it done? | 这买卖怎么样 可以吗 |
[1:08:05] | Did you get the Seed? | 你拿到种子了吗 |
[1:08:06] | We get it when the bounty hunter gets Prime. | 会拿到的 抓住擎天柱就有了 |
[1:08:08] | Meanwhile, there has been a complication. | 好 不过这事也有复杂性 |
[1:08:10] | A what? | 等等 你刚才说什么性 |
[1:08:14] | No, no. At KSI, we don’t use words like that. | 不 在KSI我们不用那样的词 |
[1:08:18] | A civilian harboring the Autobots has, | 一个窝藏汽车人的平民 |
[1:08:19] | Hacked into one of your mini-drones. | 黑了你的迷你航拍机 |
[1:08:21] | Meaning, they may know of your involvement. | 你的事情 他们应该知道 |
[1:08:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:33] | That was a little bit intense. | 真是让人捏一把冷汗 |
[1:08:35] | I need more Transformium, and I need it now, | 我需要更多的变形元素 我现在就要 |
[1:08:38] | To build more prototypes. | 不然做不出更多原型来 |
[1:08:39] | You tell your alien bounty hunter, | 去告诉你的外星赏金猎人 |
[1:08:42] | That I have staked my company on this deal. | 我把整个公司整个身家都赌在这个买卖上了 |
[1:08:46] | And I have merely staked my life. | 而我赌的是我的性命 |
[1:08:48] | Hey, you came to me on this, remember? | 嘿 这事当初是你找我的 记得吗 |
[1:08:51] | You retire from the CIA, | 你从中情局退休之后 |
[1:08:52] | You get a seven-figure piece of my company, | 从我们公司拿到了七位数 |
[1:08:55] | And you and I revolutionize national defense together. | 然后你我联手改造这个国家的国防事业 |
[1:08:59] | But, Attinger, | 可是 艾汀杰 |
[1:09:01] | Buddy, for both our sakes, | 伙计 为了我们两个都好 |
[1:09:05] | You need to deliver the Seed. | 你必须要弄到那个种子 |
[1:09:25] | I’m in. Can you see my camera? | 我进去了 有我摄像头的画面吗 |
[1:09:29] | They’re melting Ratchet. | 他们在拆解救护车 |
[1:09:32] | They slaughtered Ratchet! | 他们残害了救护车 |
[1:09:34] | I’m gonna tear them apart! | 我要把他们撕成碎片 |
[1:09:37] | Metal. | 金属 |
[1:09:40] | Just metal. That’s what I always thought of them. | 我一直觉得 他们就是一堆金属 |
[1:09:43] | Well, they’re not. They’re living things, with souls like ours. | 并不是 他们像我们一样有生命和灵魂 |
[1:09:48] | Once, I spoke to one. | 我曾和其中的一个说过话 |
[1:09:51] | And you’re working with Transformium? | 你研究变形元素 |
[1:09:52] | Uh, yeah, that’s what I do. I am. | 呃 是 你说得对 这是我的工作 没错 |
[1:09:56] | I’m out there digging for it. There’s just not much left to find. | 我负责挖掘它 但已经沒有什么好挖的了 |
[1:10:00] | So that’s how badly you boys need more, huh? | 你们还真缺原料啊 |
[1:10:02] | Reduced to melting evil old Decepticons down. | 沦落到要把邪恶的霸天虎分解掉 |
[1:10:05] | No. That’s an Autobot there. | 不 他是汽车人 |
[1:10:08] | The ones who fought for us. | 曾是为人类奋战的一方 |
[1:10:10] | I’ve got this taken care of from here. Right. | 好了 这件事我来处理 |
[1:10:13] | Same badge code scanned at two separate gates. | 两个安检门扫到了同样的身份条形码 |
[1:10:16] | I’m having the classified area locked down now. | 我要封锁机密区域 |
[1:10:26] | Check that guy. | 盘查那个人 |
[1:10:29] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:10:31] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[1:10:36] | Stop! | 嗨 说你呢 |
[1:10:43] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:10:46] | Up against the wall. | 给我趴在墙上 |
[1:10:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:51] | Corporate espionage. That’s a very serious crime, Mr. Yeager. | 要知道 商业间谍可是重罪 伊格先生 |
[1:11:18] | Look, I want a lawyer. | 听着 我要找律师 |
[1:11:20] | The Justice Department. Somebody I can trust. | 找司法部或者是我可以信赖的人 |
[1:11:22] | I’m just trying to protect my family, okay? Not from your company, | 要伤害我家人的不是你的公司 |
[1:11:25] | From the government. | 而是政府 |
[1:11:26] | Mr. Yeager, | 伊格先生 |
[1:11:27] | Who do you think I work for? | 你以为我替谁工作 |
[1:11:30] | You’re trying to protect your family, that’s admirable. | 你保护家人的决心让我敬佩 |
[1:11:33] | I’m trying to defend the nation from alien war. | 但我要保卫国家不受外星战争侵害 |
[1:11:36] | We’ve had a taste of what that looks like, | 我们吃过苦头 |
[1:11:37] | And we are not gonna tolerate another. | 不能再重蹈覆辙 |
[1:11:39] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:11:40] | There is a version of this conversation, | 我们今天的谈话会有两种结局 |
[1:11:43] | Where you get to go back to your barn, | 一是你回到你的谷仓 |
[1:11:45] | Your daughter gets to graduate with honors, | 你女儿光荣毕业 |
[1:11:46] | And life as you know it will go on. | 接着过你的正常生活 |
[1:11:50] | You have no idea what you’re involved with here. | 这里的事情就当什么也没有发生过 |
[1:11:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:11:57] | What’s the other version of this conversation? | 那另一种结局是什么 |
[1:11:59] | The one when you send in the hired help to murder my little girl? | 是你派手下人来谋杀我的女儿 |
[1:12:03] | Or you gonna man up and do it yourself? | 还是像个爷们那样自己动手 |
[1:12:08] | What’s your preference? | 那你喜欢哪一种 |
[1:12:10] | I’m going to ask you this once. | 我只问你一次 |
[1:12:13] | Where is Optimus Prime? | 擎天柱在哪里 |
[1:12:48] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 快点 我们离开这里 |
[1:12:51] | We’re moving. Basement. | 我们走 去地下室 |
[1:12:56] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:13:00] | Get out! All of you! | 都给我出去 |
[1:13:02] | Science fair’s over, meatbags! Destroy the lab! | 科学大会结束了 摧毁实验室 |
[1:13:05] | Move, Look out! Look out! | 闪开 小心 小心 |
[1:13:08] | Destroy it all! | 全都给我毁掉 |
[1:13:12] | Danger! Security breach! Danger… | 危险 发现安全漏洞 危险 |
[1:13:16] | Guys! It’s me! Break me out of this Frankenstein box! | 伙计们是我啊 快把我从这鬼地方弄出去 |
[1:13:21] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿 嘿 住手 |
[1:13:26] | That’s company property! | 那可是公司的财产 |
[1:13:28] | They’re not your property! | 他们可不是你的个人财产 |
[1:13:32] | They were my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[1:13:38] | Oh, you ain’t talking so much now! You got Hound in front of you, huh? | 你还敢啰嗦 探长现在可就在你面前呢 |
[1:13:41] | Go ahead. Show us your true colors, once and for all. | 那就来啊 让我瞧瞧你们有什么本事 |
[1:13:45] | Just give me the word, I’ll splatter him. | 只要你给我个信号 我就碾碎他 |
[1:13:49] | Why don’t you tell Itchy Fingers here, | 请告诉这位杀红眼的仁兄 |
[1:13:51] | That this is all the spoils of war. Dead metal. | 这些都是战争的牺牲品 是死掉的金属 |
[1:13:55] | Innovation. What we do here is science. | 我们用它创新 我们所从事的可是科学 |
[1:13:59] | Because if we don’t do it, somebody else will. | 因为即便我们不做 别人也会做 |
[1:14:02] | Because you cannot stop technology! | 因为科技是你无法阻挡的 |
[1:14:05] | We’re not your technology! | 我们可不是你的什么科技 |
[1:14:12] | Let me vaporize his ass. | 让我废了这个混蛋 |
[1:14:14] | I broke the code. | 我破解了密码 |
[1:14:17] | I own your whole genome. | 我有你们的基因组 |
[1:14:20] | The world will know what you’re doing here. | 全世界都会知道你做了什么 |
[1:14:23] | The world? The world will approve. | 全世界 全世界都会认同我 |
[1:14:26] | We can make you now. Don’t you get it? | 人类可以造变形金刚 你还不明白 |
[1:14:31] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不需要你们了 再也不需要 |
[1:14:34] | That was cruel. | 现实太骨感 |
[1:14:41] | Autobots, | 走吧 汽车人 |
[1:14:44] | we’re done. | 沒我们的事了 |
[1:14:46] | We’re done? We’re not gonna kick a little bit of ass? | 这就走了 也不给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[1:14:48] | I’ve been itching to kill something lately. | 我差点忍不住弄死他 |
[1:14:50] | This is our chance. | 这是个大好机会 |
[1:14:51] | We have to stop him. You have to stop him. | 我们要阻止他 你必须阻止他 |
[1:14:53] | It’s never been tested in the field. | 这个从没实战检验过 |
[1:14:55] | Labs, military bases, but not on civilian streets. | 只是在实验室和军事基地 还没上过大街 |
[1:14:57] | Down there a Defense Department contract, | 国防部的承包商刚遭到攻击 |
[1:14:59] | Was just attacked in a terrorist attack. | 这可是恐怖装击 |
[1:15:01] | This is now a CIA military op. | 现在中情局要采取军事行动 |
[1:15:04] | You’re indemnified. Respond! | 沒人追究你 快动手吧 |
[1:15:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:15:14] | KSI Chicago, closest live sat, patch it in. | 芝加哥 KSI 连接距离最近的卫星 |
[1:15:17] | Been an unprovoked Autobot attack. | 我们无端遭受汽车人的攻击 |
[1:15:18] | Bring up Galvatron. | 现在出动惊破天 |
[1:15:23] | Transforming Galvatron. | 惊破天 开始变形 |
[1:15:25] | Galvatron coming online. | 惊破天 正在启动 |
[1:15:30] | Bring up Stinger. | 启动”毒刺” |
[1:15:32] | Stinger coming online. | “毒刺”正在启动 |
[1:15:40] | Let’s show these alien terrorists, | 让那些外星恐怖分子见识一下 |
[1:15:42] | What an upgrade looks like. | 我们升级技术的厉害 |
[1:15:45] | Galvatron and Stinger are moving to intercept targets. | 惊破天和毒刺正在去拦截目际的途中 |
[1:15:54] | Reapers. Five targets in the open. Good picture. | 报告 五个目标出现 图橡清晰 |
[1:16:01] | Two miles to intercept. | 两英里 准备拦截 |
[1:16:14] | 200 meters. | 还有两百米 |
[1:16:16] | Engage. | 预备 |
[1:16:17] | Transform. | 变形 |
[1:16:31] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[1:16:44] | We are programming this, right? | 这都是我们编程操控的吗 |
[1:16:45] | Yes. Mostly. | 是的 大部分是的 |
[1:16:48] | Systems seem to have malfunctioned. | 系统无法工作 |
[1:16:50] | Targeting five bogeys. | 锁定那五个目标 |
[1:16:53] | Engaging rockets. | 做好发射准备 |
[1:16:55] | Missiles away. | 即将发射 |
[1:17:11] | Gotta haul ass, Bee! Come on! | 快跑 大黄蜂 快跑 |
[1:17:15] | Stinger is in pursuit. | 毒刺正在追击 |
[1:17:28] | Misfire, misfire! Misfire, misfire! | 走火了 走火了 打错了 打错了 |
[1:17:30] | System failure. Galvatron just fired four rockets. | 系统出现错误 惊破天擅自发射四枚火箭弹 |
[1:17:32] | Whoa! They’re shooting at us! | 我去 他们玩真的 |
[1:17:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:17:46] | Watch out! What are you doing? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:18:23] | What was that? | 谁 |
[1:18:25] | We need a full medical team now. | 我们现在需要一个整建制的医疗队 |
[1:18:27] | Possible civilian casualties. | 可能会有平民伤亡 |
[1:18:28] | I mean, you got a lot of people in the crossfire here. I don’t like… | 那辆车里座的可是平民 |
[1:18:30] | You’re making history here. For your country, for the world. | 你正在为国家和世界创造历史 |
[1:18:33] | Human freedom is at stake. | 人类的自由正芨岌可危 |
[1:18:35] | Innocent people die all the time. | 无辜的人牺牲 那是常有的 |
[1:18:44] | Come on, Optimus! | 快呀 擎天柱 |
[1:19:11] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:19:22] | Make him fight. Don’t let him go down. Make him fight! | 让他反击 不能倒下 使劲打 |
[1:19:26] | Come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 快过来 快出来 |
[1:19:33] | Tessa! Tessa! | 泰莎 泰莎 |
[1:19:37] | Tessa, run to the field! | 快到地里去 泰莎 |
[1:19:44] | You have no soul! | 你根本就没有灵魂 |
[1:19:48] | That is why I have no fear! | 正因为如此 我毫无畏惧 |
[1:19:51] | You die! | 你去死吧 |
[1:20:06] | Help me! | 快来救我 |
[1:20:30] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[1:20:33] | That’s my asset. | 那是我的安排 |
[1:20:35] | Pull Galvatron back. | 把惊破天叫回来 |
[1:20:36] | Do it. | 快去 |
[1:20:59] | Are you! | 是你 |
[1:21:09] | I got to go get her. | 我得去救她 |
[1:21:13] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:21:16] | Don’t go out there! He’ll kill you! | 别过去 他会杀了你 |
[1:21:17] | She needs my help! | 我要去救泰莎 |
[1:21:18] | She’s hidden! | 她已经藏好了 |
[1:21:20] | Optimus! Optimus, get up, get up! | 擎天柱 要挺住要挺住啊 |
[1:21:22] | I can’t. Get out of here. | 我不行了 快离开这里 |
[1:21:27] | I feel sorry for you, Prime. | 我很为你惋惜 擎天柱 |
[1:21:30] | Your allegiance to these humans. | 你对人类太忠心了 |
[1:21:32] | The trouble with loyalty to a cause, | 效忠的本质问题就是 |
[1:21:35] | Is that the cause will always betray you. | 那个你效忠的对象注定迟早都会背叛你 |
[1:21:40] | Who sent you here? | 是谁派你来的 |
[1:21:42] | Where do you think you came from? | 你真知道你的来历吗 |
[1:21:44] | You think you were born? | 你是被生下来的 |
[1:21:47] | No. You were built. | 不是 你是被制造出来的 |
[1:21:50] | And your creators want you back. | 现在你的造物主要召你回去 |
[1:21:54] | We all work for someone. | 我们是各为其主 |
[1:22:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:22:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:11] | It’s got her! | 他要抓她 |
[1:22:12] | – She’s in the car! – Tessa! | – 离开车子 – 泰莎 |
[1:22:13] | – No! – Tessa! | – 不 – 泰莎 |
[1:22:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:22:23] | Tessa, get out! Get out! | 泰莎 快出来 快出来 |
[1:22:28] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:22:32] | Get out! Tessa! | 快出来 泰莎 |
[1:22:34] | – Dad, help me! – Tessa! | – 爸爸 救我 – 泰莎 |
[1:22:35] | Help me, help me! Dad! Dad! | 快来救我 爸爸 爸 |
[1:22:43] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:22:45] | Tessa! Break the glass! Break the glass to get out! | 打碎玻璃 打碎玻璃出来 |
[1:22:47] | I’m trying! | 我在打呢 |
[1:22:49] | – Tessa, I can’t hold on! – Dad! | – 泰莎 我抓不住了 – 爸爸 |
[1:22:51] | – Tessa! Just break it! Break the glass! – Help me! | – 泰莎 快打碎玻璃 快打碎玻璃 – 救我 |
[1:22:54] | Tess… | 泰… |
[1:22:59] | Cade, warn the Autobots! | 凯德 向汽车人发出警报 |
[1:23:02] | Dad, help me! Don’t leave me! | 救我 别丢下我 |
[1:23:05] | No! | 泰莎 |
[1:23:34] | Take that human to the trash. | 把那个人类扔到垃圾堆去 |
[1:23:51] | Mr. Secretary. My team is on the way. | 国防部长先生 我的小队出发了 |
[1:23:54] | This is a CIA operation. | 这回是中情局的行动 |
[1:23:56] | This is my asset. | 这些都是我安排好的 |
[1:23:59] | Tell the military to stand down. | 告诉他们先撤退 |
[1:24:00] | Hang on, I have the White House. | 稍等 白宫来电了 |
[1:24:03] | Agent, hello! Oh, my goodness. Boy, | 哎呀 探长 你可算接电话了 |
[1:24:05] | Is it a flurry of excitement over here at the White House. | 白宫里已经乱成一锅粥了 |
[1:24:07] | Everybody is super, super mad. At me. | 所有人都气急败坏的 都在冲我发火 |
[1:24:09] | So, I went over my notes from our last meeting, | 我查了上次的会议记录 |
[1:24:10] | And I’m not sure when you said anything, | 可我不记得你提过会出现现在这种 |
[1:24:13] | About a “giant alien warship over Michigan Avenue.” | 巨型外星战舰降落密歇根大街呀 |
[1:24:17] | Tell the President this is not an attack. | 告诉总统 这并不是攻击 |
[1:24:27] | Remember this ship, Prime? | 记得这艘飞船吗 擎天柱 |
[1:24:29] | Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders, | 这是为了你们这些远征骑士 |
[1:24:31] | To explore the universe. | 探索宇宙而建造的 |
[1:24:34] | Well, I commandeered it. | 不过我夺取了控制权 |
[1:24:36] | It’s my personal prison now. | 现在它是我掌控的监狱了 |
[1:25:34] | Optimus? | 擎天柱 |
[1:25:43] | Welcome back to the Knights’ Temenos, Prime. | 欢迎回到骑士的光荣圣殿 擎天柱 |
[1:25:47] | You have disgraced it. | 你已经让它蒙羞了 |
[1:25:56] | Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scum. | 快和你那帮忘命天涯的小混们汇合吧 |
[1:26:00] | It’s for the rarest of specimens. The worst of the worst. | 这里专门收藏稀有的品种 |
[1:26:03] | It’s taken centuries, | 都是恶棍中的恶棍 |
[1:26:05] | But I’ve collected all the Knights but you. | 我已经收集了所有的骑士 就差你了 |
[1:26:17] | The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean. | 造物主想把他的棋子清理干净 |
[1:26:23] | I’m slave to no one. | 我是不会被任何人奴役的 |
[1:26:29] | All this species mixing with species. | 因为这些种群相互搅和在一起 |
[1:26:33] | It upsets the cosmic balance. | 才会打破宇宙的平衙 |
[1:26:35] | The creators, they don’t like it. | 造物主们并不喜欢这样 |
[1:26:37] | They built you to do what you were told. | 他们造你就是让你按他们的意思办事 |
[1:26:44] | Why hasn’t it taken off yet? | 快 它还没有起飞 |
[1:26:45] | Come on, Bee, it’s descending. You got to get on it! | 快 大黄蜂 他们在下降 我们上去 |
[1:26:48] | Savoy, mission accomplished. Lockdown has Prime. | 任务已经完成 擎天柱在禁闭手上 |
[1:26:51] | The deal’s going down now. | 现在办正事吧 |
[1:26:53] | Picking up the Seed at the recon point. | 我们去接头地点把种子拿回来 |
[1:27:09] | Nest, Talon. L.Z. appears clear. | 已经看见降落区了 |
[1:27:33] | Much as I’ve enjoyed the hunt, | 我很享受这次猎杀 |
[1:27:34] | I won’t miss your wretched planet. | 但我不喜欢这破败的星球 |
[1:27:37] | Our deal is done. One Prime for one Seed. | 就这么成交吧 以擎天柱换种子 |
[1:27:43] | Handle it with care. | 可要小心保护它呀 |
[1:27:48] | I trust your species is ready. | 我相信你们人类已经准备好了 |
[1:27:51] | Don’t worry about our species. | 我们人类不用你担心 |
[1:27:54] | Farewell, Earth. | 再会啦 地球 |
[1:28:01] | Come on, come on! | 快跑 快跑啊 快跑啊 快跑 |
[1:28:20] | Bee, come on! | 大黄蜂 |
[1:28:22] | It’s a bad idea. | 没错 这个主意太糟了 |
[1:28:24] | But I’m all about bad ideas. | 但我就是喜欢这个糟糕的主意 |
[1:28:27] | Let’s go! | 抄家伙 走你 |
[1:28:30] | Well, let’s rock. | 好吧 那就走 |
[1:28:52] | This is crazy. | 这下玩大了 |
[1:28:53] | Look, you wanna cut and run, you better do it now. | 如果你想撤你就撤 |
[1:28:54] | I’m gonna die trying. | 我是不会放弃的 |
[1:28:56] | Hey, I’m not here to help you get your daughter. | 我不是来帮你救女儿的 |
[1:28:58] | You’re here to help me get my girlfriend. | 我是要你帮我救女朋友 |
[1:29:02] | Engage dark-matter drives. Full power. | 准备启动暗物质引擎 开足马力 |
[1:29:16] | We’re behind enemy lines now. | 我们现在深入敌后了 |
[1:29:18] | Lockdown’s ship has booby traps. Eyes open. | 禁闭的船很多陷阱 眼睛睁大点 |
[1:29:21] | Beware of his bone grinders, brain blinders, | 小心那些碎骨机 大脑麻痹仪 |
[1:29:24] | Flesh peelers, chromosomal inverters, | 触感探测仪 染色体修改器 |
[1:29:26] | catatonic sludge, black hole trapdoors, and, of course, radiation. | 精神分裂泥 黑洞陷阱门 当然还有辐射 |
[1:29:29] | We must be quick. We have the element of surprise. | 动作必须要快 我们要杀他个措手不及 |
[1:29:32] | Let’s try to use violence as a last resort. | 暴力对我们来说是万不得已的手段 |
[1:29:36] | Oh, get it! | 搞定它 |
[1:29:37] | I kill you! Kill you! | 我要杀了你 杀了你 |
[1:29:39] | Ugh. I hate those things. | 我讨厌那种东西 |
[1:29:40] | That’s freaky. | 真可怕 |
[1:29:41] | He’s not alive anymore. | 他已经被弄死了 |
[1:29:43] | Well, we looked. They’re not here. Let’s go. | 好 看完了 他们不在这 走吧 |
[1:29:46] | What’? Hey, I’m not going anywhere without Tessa. | 什么 找不到泰莎 我是不会走的 |
[1:29:48] | I’m unclear. What’s in it for me? | 那么你告诉我 有我什么好处 |
[1:29:51] | What’s in it for you? | 有你什么好处 |
[1:29:53] | Easy. Let’s use words. | 你 别激动 有话好好说 |
[1:29:56] | What’s in it for you is I don’t kill you. | 对你的好处 就是我不会杀了你 |
[1:29:59] | We’re getting the boss back. And the girl. Copy? | 我们得救出老大 还有那个女孩 明白吗 |
[1:30:03] | Okay, okay. Very persuasive. Textbook machismo. | 好吧 你真有说服力 男子气概堪称典范 |
[1:30:07] | Well, then. We’ll need to sabotage something. | 看这点 我不搞点破坏是不行了 |
[1:30:11] | Better hurry. Because dark-matter drives are preparing to take off. | 最好快点 因为暗物质驱动器就要启动了 |
[1:30:14] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:30:16] | I give us 10 minutes. | 我们只有十分钟 |
[1:30:17] | Is that what that sound is? The engines filling up? | 这不会就是这个引擎运转的声音吧 |
[1:30:19] | Are you telling me that thing’s gonna be… | 你该不会说这艘飞船 |
[1:30:21] | This is gonna be flying out of here in 10 minutes? Ten minutes? | 再过十分钟就要飞走吧 十分钟 |
[1:30:23] | Could be nine. Worst case, seven. | 只有九分钟 也许七分钟 |
[1:30:25] | Humans, search the cell blocks. | 人类 你们去搜牢房 |
[1:30:27] | We’re wasting time, let’s go. | 别浪费时间 快走 |
[1:30:28] | – We’ll find the center core. – Let’s move. | – 我们去找中心部分 – 开始行动 |
[1:30:30] | We’re gonna stop this nightmare ship. | 咱们把这艘破船停下来 |
[1:30:47] | We’re never gonna find her in this huge ship. | 这么大的船上怎么找她 |
[1:30:49] | Like a needle in a haystack. | 根本就是大海捞针 |
[1:30:52] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:30:55] | Great. Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:30:59] | Oh, that was smooth. No, that was really smooth, | 你真高明啊 相当高明啊 |
[1:31:01] | Letting everybody know we’re here. | 昭告天下我们在这儿 |
[1:31:03] | Now they’re gonna be looking for us. | 你生怕他们发现不了我们 |
[1:31:13] | Better hurry, Crosshairs, before we go into space! | 最好快点 十字线 要赶在进宇宙之前 |
[1:31:17] | Ah. Here’s the little jujube right here. | 原来那颗 “小甜枣” 在这里 |
[1:31:21] | Hello, Mama. | 你好 小宝贝 |
[1:31:35] | Who fired the anchors? | 是谁把锚抛下去的 |
[1:31:41] | Who’s on my ship? We have a loose prisoner. | 谁入侵了我的飞船 有人要越狱了 |
[1:31:48] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:31:50] | We got like six minutes. | 我们只有六分钟了 |
[1:31:51] | We’ll find her. | 会找到她的 |
[1:31:54] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[1:31:58] | Back up. | 快往回走 |
[1:32:02] | Come on, these things are gonna find us. Hurry, hide. | 快点 他们会发现我们的 |
[1:33:01] | Weapons! | 有武器 |
[1:33:03] | Come here. Help me. Hurry, hurry. | 快来帮我 快点快点 |
[1:33:11] | Help me up. | 帮我上去 |
[1:33:13] | There are some weird sounds out there. | 外面是什么鬼声音 |
[1:33:16] | Get! | 接着 |
[1:33:59] | What is that? | 那是什么动静 |
[1:34:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:34:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:34:04] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:34:14] | All right, we’re not going down without a fight. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[1:34:18] | They turn that corner, and we’re gonna take them. | 他们一转过来就拿下他们 |
[1:34:20] | You ready or you gonna bitch out on me? | 你不会愉着跑了吧 |
[1:34:21] | No, I got your back. | 不 我不会跑的 |
[1:34:22] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:34:23] | Absolutely. | 不好也得好 |
[1:34:26] | Don’t bitch out on me. Are you ready? | 别逃跑 准备好了吗 |
[1:34:28] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:34:29] | Whoa, okay! | 上 |
[1:34:30] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[1:34:38] | I’m so sorry! I’m so, so, so sorry! | 我真的很抱歉 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[1:34:40] | What’d you do? How’d you do that? | 你怎么能这样 |
[1:34:41] | I have no idea! | 我整个都懵了 |
[1:34:43] | You no-good, chickenshit little rat! | 孬种 没用的胆小鬼 |
[1:34:46] | Look at that. You see that? Oh! | 你看见了吗 你看见了吗 |
[1:34:51] | You stay here, Lucky Charms! | 留在这 你这个废物 |
[1:35:10] | Oh, man. I am so gonna patent this shit. | 太牛了 得拿这个申请个专利啊 |
[1:35:28] | Tess! | 泰莎 |
[1:35:30] | Dad! Help me! | 爸爸 救我 |
[1:35:32] | – Hey! Tess? – Tess! | – 嗨 泰莎 – 泰莎 |
[1:35:41] | Come on, move, move! | 快 快跑 |
[1:35:43] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:35:44] | Shane, I love you! I love you! You saved me! You saved me! | 我爱死你了肖恩 你救了我 你救了我 |
[1:35:47] | I know. I know. | 我知道 好了 |
[1:35:51] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 多夸你救了我 |
[1:35:53] | – Thank you. You saved me. – Oh, yeah, he saved you. Yeah. | – 太谢谢你了 – 嗯 是他救了你 |
[1:35:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:35:57] | I think you and Mr. “I Surrender” have a lot to catch up about, sweetie. | 你和你的投降先生有很多话要聊 |
[1:35:59] | He saved me, too. You should have seen him in there. | 他也救了我 你看他多威猛啊 |
[1:36:01] | I mean, our hero. Let’s go. Now. | 好了大英雄 快走吧 快走 |
[1:36:04] | Eyes open. | 看仔细点 |
[1:36:05] | I almost got it. | 我这就要打开了 |
[1:36:07] | Big boy coming through! Go, Go, Go, | 兄弟们快进去 走 走 走 |
[1:36:11] | This has got to be the Supermax. | 这应该是个超级大牢房 |
[1:36:13] | Watch the corners. | 别放过角落 |
[1:36:16] | There’s a lot of cages. | 有不少笼子 |
[1:36:17] | Oh, yeah. Creepy critters in here. | 里面都是可怕的动物 |
[1:36:19] | I don’t want to know what’s in the big cage. | 我才不想知道谁住过这大笼子 |
[1:36:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么呀 |
[1:36:23] | Hound, don’t do it. | 探长 别这么干 |
[1:36:24] | Aw, you don’t look very dangerous in there. | 你你看起来危害性没这么大 |
[1:36:28] | Oh, that’s festering ugliness. | 噢 那东西真是 恶心的让人想吐 |
[1:36:32] | I’m hit! I’m down! It’s melting! It burns! | 我受伤了 鼻子在融化 被灼伤了 |
[1:36:37] | Ugh, I think it’s acid! Ah, nuts. | 这是酸 真恶心 |
[1:36:40] | It’s just shizzle. | 感觉像是一坨屎 |
[1:36:43] | I hope that’s not contagious. | 但愿它不传染 |
[1:36:45] | I got to hurt you now. You’re just too disturbing to live. | 我非得收拾你一顿 你活着只会让人恶心 |
[1:36:48] | Take that, bitch! | 去死吧 垃圾 |
[1:36:52] | Oh! You’re dead. | 你完了 |
[1:36:53] | Hound! | 探长 |
[1:36:54] | He’s alive! Optimus, sound off! | 是擎天柱 擎天柱你在哪儿 |
[1:36:56] | In here, quick! | 在这儿 快点 |
[1:36:58] | Hang on, we’re coming for you! | 挺住 我们来救你 |
[1:36:59] | The arms of this Knight Ship detach! We can break free! | 这是骑士飞船的逃生仓 我们可以离开了 |
[1:37:02] | It’s a separate ship! Hurry! | 他的船身是独立的 快 |
[1:37:04] | Where’s the cockpit? Right or left? | 驾驶舱在哪边 左还是右 |
[1:37:06] | – Right! – I’m on it, boss. | – 右边 – 让我来开 |
[1:37:08] | Hurry. We have no time. | 得快点 快没时间了 |
[1:37:10] | Sensei. Let’s rock! | 擎天柱 我来啦 |
[1:37:13] | I always wanted to fly one of these things. I’m there, boss! | 我早就想开这家伙了 我就位了 |
[1:37:19] | Hey, Yeager Technologies, | 嘿 我说伊格工程师 |
[1:37:21] | You gonna invent us a way out of this one? | 你研究出来怎么逃跑了吗 |
[1:37:31] | – Whoa. – Oh, my God. | – 不是吧 – 我的天哪 |
[1:37:35] | I am not doing this. I am not doing that. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[1:37:37] | Yes, we are. | 我能行 |
[1:37:39] | No, it’s good. It’s stable. Come on. | 没事 它很稳 来吧 |
[1:37:41] | No way. | 我才不要 |
[1:37:42] | Sweetie, you know why I’m here? I’m here to protect you. | 宝贝 有我在呢 我会保护你的 |
[1:37:44] | You’ve done great at that. | 我才不相信你呢 |
[1:37:45] | I want you to trust me right now. We’re getting down. Let’s go. | 你必须相信我 下去 快 |
[1:37:52] | Don’t look down, okay? | 别往下看 好吗 |
[1:37:54] | Step. See, it’s easy. Come on. | 往前看 你看这并不难 往前走 |
[1:38:00] | Careful, these cables are starting to get thinner here! | 小心 这缆绳越往前越细了 |
[1:38:02] | Step. Step. There. | 往前走 往前走 对 |
[1:38:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:38:05] | See, don’t look down! All right? Don’t look down. | 接着往前走 别往下看 宝贝 |
[1:38:08] | We’re gonna be at the building in no time! | 我们就要到对面的大楼了 |
[1:38:12] | You okay, Tess? Keep stepping. | 没事吧 泰莎 接着往前走 |
[1:38:15] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Dad! Oh! | 天哪 天哪 老爸 我的天啊 |
[1:38:22] | All right, sweetie. You need to keep moving here, okay? | 宝贝 在这儿别停下来好吗 |
[1:38:26] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:38:27] | I can’t. I’m freaking out. | 不行 我都吓懵了 |
[1:38:29] | You need to move now! | 你现在必须爬过来 |
[1:38:30] | I’m not moving! I’m going back to the ship! | 我才不要 我要回到船上去 |
[1:38:34] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 你不能回到船上去 |
[1:38:38] | You can’t go back to the ship, honey! | 你做什么事都跟我反着 对吗 |
[1:38:40] | Watch me! | 你看着吧 |
[1:38:40] | You are not 18 years old yet and you’re gonna do what I say! | 你现在既然不到十八岁就必须按我说的做 |
[1:38:43] | Now let’s go! | 你给我过来 |
[1:38:51] | We need to go this way, okay. Not that way. | 我们要往这边走 好吗 不是那边 |
[1:38:54] | Talk to her, Romeo! Now! | 劝劝你的朱丽叶 罗密欧 |
[1:38:56] | Come on, for God’s sake. | 你就听你爸一次吧 |
[1:38:57] | Do not start with me. | 你别跟着瞎掺和 |
[1:39:03] | Oh, my God, what is that? | 天哪 那是什么东西啊 |
[1:39:05] | All right, Tessa. Don’t look back. | 听我说 泰莎 不要往回看 |
[1:39:09] | Well, don’t say that to me. Now I want to turn around. | 你别这么说 我现在要转身了 |
[1:39:10] | It’s nothing major, sweetie. | 没什么大不了的 宝贝 |
[1:39:12] | Well, that means it’s totally major! | 你这么说肯定不是什么小事 |
[1:39:14] | I’m gonna have to point this gun in your direction. | 我会把枪对准你的方向 |
[1:39:15] | It’s gonna feel like it’s in your direction, but I’m not. | 看起来像瞄准你 实际上不是 |
[1:39:19] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[1:39:20] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想杀了我吗 |
[1:39:21] | I had to bust my ass to get up here on this spaceship! | 为了上这条船我老命都豁出去了 |
[1:39:23] | – Shoot it! – Get down now! | – 开枪啊 – 快趴下 |
[1:39:44] | Tessa, wait! I’m coming for you! | 别怕 泰莎 爸爸来了 |
[1:39:46] | Tessa! Hold on! | 泰莎 坚持住 |
[1:39:58] | – Oh, my God! – I’m coming! | – 我的天哪 – 我来了 |
[1:40:00] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:40:06] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:40:25] | You’re the best, Bee! You are the best. | 太棒了 大黄蜂 你真棒 |
[1:40:27] | You damn right! And don’t ever forget it. | 没错 请永远不要忘记 |
[1:40:30] | You see that? Look at me! We’re off the ship, right? | 看着我 看着我 我们这不是下船了么 |
[1:40:33] | Bumblebee! Bumblebee! Friendly! | 大黄蜂 是自己人 |
[1:40:35] | Enemy ships are coming in hot. Get on! Get on! | 敌船要逼近开火了 快上来 快上来 |
[1:40:49] | Hold your knickers, I’m punching it! | 都坐稳了 人类 |
[1:41:02] | They got three ships on them! | 他们在追我们 |
[1:41:03] | I’m giving it the juice! | 那我就再给点油 |
[1:41:08] | Come on, Bee, take them out! | 大黄蜂 把他们干掉 |
[1:41:16] | Good move, Bee! | 干得漂亮 |
[1:41:18] | This one’s for you, A-holes! | 这是送给你的 混蛋 |
[1:41:34] | If you’re gonna do something, you better do it! | 难道就没有更好的办法吗 |
[1:41:36] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:41:38] | I’m sick of this crap. You fly. I shoot. | 我真是看不下去了 你掌舵 我来开火 |
[1:41:43] | Hey, you better let me fire this big-ass gun, | 嘿 你得先教我怎么开炮 |
[1:41:46] | – And make this ship go faster! – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 和这飞船怎么加速 – 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:41:50] | Listen up! Crash course. Tracer guns. | 我教你们速成 这是追踪枪 |
[1:41:52] | Punch forward to fire, slide back to reload. | 往前推是开火 往回扳是装弹 |
[1:41:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:41:56] | Punch, hold, slide, repeat. Punch, hold, slide, repeat. | 推 顶 扳 重复 推 顶 扳 重复 |
[1:41:58] | Wait. What’re you talking about? I don’t know what he means. | 等等 你什么意思 一个没听懂 |
[1:42:00] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:42:01] | Where are you going? | 你干嘛去 |
[1:42:03] | To lay some hate. | 和仇恨约会 |
[1:42:14] | – Say it! – Okay. | – 重复 – 好 |
[1:42:15] | Punch, hold, slide, repeat. Punch, hold, slide, repeat. Go! | 推 顶 扳 重复 推 顶 扳 重复 上 |
[1:42:31] | Yeah, I got one! Whoo! | 耶 打中了一架 |
[1:42:34] | These alien guns kick ass! | 这外星的枪太带劲了 |
[1:42:38] | Come on, he’s on us! | 快点 要追上来了 |
[1:42:40] | Bee, you gotta move! Duck! | 大黄蜂 甩掉他 伙计 |
[1:42:45] | Bee, fire the gun! | 大黄蜂 快开枪 |
[1:43:15] | That was insane! Tess, you okay? | 真刺激 泰莎 你没事吧 |
[1:43:27] | Okay. Sir? | 嗬 你牛哇 |
[1:43:32] | You better have insurance! | 你最好买了车险 |
[1:43:36] | Insurance? | 车险 |
[1:43:38] | It’s a freaking spaceship. | 这是宇宙飞船 好吗 |
[1:43:40] | You go get insurance on a freaking spaceship. | 你有本事给它投保啊 |
[1:43:41] | Good luck with that, buddy. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[1:43:44] | Is this your car? Huh? | 这是你的车吗 |
[1:43:49] | Sweetie, hand me my alien gun. | 宝贝 把我的外星枪拿过来 |
[1:43:51] | Here you go. | 给你 老爸 |
[1:43:54] | Come here. | 下来 |
[1:43:56] | Trust your dad. | 相信老爸 |
[1:43:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:44:04] | Prepare for interstellar launch. | 为返回星际做好出发准备 |
[1:44:16] | We’re almost ready to separate. We’re almost there. | 我们就要跟母船分离了 |
[1:44:18] | Hurry, he’s launching! | 快 飞船要返回了 |
[1:44:19] | All over it, chief. | 包在我身上 |
[1:44:19] | Lockdown will be in deep space, | 等”禁闭”回到宇宙深处 |
[1:44:21] | Before he realizes I’m gone. | 他们才知道我已经跑了 |
[1:44:23] | I’m a sucky pilot, but let’s give it a whirl. Hell, yeah! | 我的技术很烂 不过可以试试 走你 |
[1:44:36] | You CIA guys are really subtle. What a deft hand. | 你们中情局可真是考虑周全 手法够利落 |
[1:44:38] | I’m sure nobody noticed all that. | 我相信没有人会察觉到 |
[1:44:41] | Look. In a few minutes, there are gonna be feds all over this place, | 听着 几分种后联邦调查员就会到 |
[1:44:43] | And I don’t want them finding our Holy Grail. | 我不希望他们发现我们的成果 |
[1:44:46] | So we’re gonna take all our R&D, | 我要把所有的研发机构 |
[1:44:47] | we’re moving it to our China facility. | 都转移到中国那边去 |
[1:44:49] | Yeah. I want you to bring me the Seed, | 对 你还得把种子带给我 |
[1:44:51] | But I want you to bring it to me there. | 而且我需要你带到 那边去 |
[1:44:54] | Mr. Joshua, I would not describe, | 约书亚先生 在我看来 |
[1:44:56] | Your product testing as perfected. | 你的产品测试并不能被称作为完美 |
[1:44:59] | We have plenty of time for improvements in China. | 我们还有大把的时间可以改进 去中国吧 |
[1:45:02] | Sir, Galvatron. He was… | 先生 惊破天 它绝对能够成为一个 |
[1:45:06] | A fiasco. A farrago. | 怪物 一个四不像 |
[1:45:09] | An embarrassment. | 一个莫大的耻辱 |
[1:45:10] | And he spoke. How did that happen? | 而且它张嘴了 怎么回事 |
[1:45:13] | Do you know what a flaw is, Wembley? | 你知道一个瑕疵代表什么吗 |
[1:45:15] | A flaw? A flaw is a total failure. | 一个瑕疵 本质上就是一个彻底的失败 |
[1:45:19] | I did not have control over my prototype, | 我都控制不了我的产品原型 |
[1:45:21] | And I want to know why! | 所以我想知道 这到底是为什么 |
[1:45:41] | Let’s give Bumblebee the good news. | 赶紧告诉大黄蜂好消息吧 |
[1:45:44] | We got a ship now. We’re leaving. | 我们弄到船了 可以离开了 |
[1:45:47] | You humans. After all we have done. | 你们人类啊 我们尽力帮助你们 |
[1:45:51] | You don’t know what you’ve wrought upon yourselves. | 你们居然还要自取灭亡 |
[1:45:53] | What? What is it now? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 什么意思 |
[1:45:56] | I mean, I’m doing stuff out of my league here! | 这已经超出我的能力范围了 |
[1:45:57] | You don’t see who’s controlling who. | 你们都不知道是谁在控制谁 |
[1:46:01] | Within that manmade prototype I fought, | 我在和那个人造金刚战斗时 |
[1:46:04] | I sensed the presence, | 我感受到他存在的气场 |
[1:46:07] | Of Megatron. | 他就是威震天 |
[1:46:10] | What, the Decepticon that started the Chicago war? | 发动芝加哥之战的那个霸天虎 |
[1:46:12] | How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place, hmm? | 不然你以为KSI是怎么做机器人的 |
[1:46:15] | They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads, | 他们拿走了一堆死去的霸天虎的脑袋 |
[1:46:18] | And they were downloading their minds! | 他们在下载他们的大脑内容 |
[1:46:20] | And I was in charge of autopsy duty. | 而我是负责尸检工作 |
[1:46:22] | No union, no benefits, no nothing. | 没有工会撑腰 没有福利 什么都没有 |
[1:46:25] | They hooked me up to Megatron, | 他们把我连接到威震天 |
[1:46:27] | And that mind wasn’t as dead as they thought. | 他的大脑实际上没完全死亡 |
[1:46:29] | He fed them the science and specs! | 他提供给他们技术和详细指标 |
[1:46:31] | All so they could build him a brand-new body. | 这样就能给他再造一个全新的身体 |
[1:46:34] | Then he infected it with his evil, | 然后威震天用他那邪恶肮脏的虱子 |
[1:46:37] | Nasty chromosomes. | 传播他的染色体 |
[1:46:40] | They had red, beady eyes. | 那些红眼珠子的小东西呀 |
[1:46:43] | They got all in my lovely locks. Oh, I can smell it right now. | 它们都寄居到我秀发里了 |
[1:46:45] | Total inside custom job! | 我现在还能闻到这个味道 |
[1:46:49] | KSI might have named the body the snappy name of Galvatron, | KSI给它起了个响亮的名字叫做惊破天 |
[1:46:53] | But that’s just Megatron reincarnated! | 但它只不过是威震天的化身而已 |
[1:46:56] | You knew this and you didn’t warn them? | 你既然知道为什么不警告他们 |
[1:46:58] | Little girl, | 小姑娘 |
[1:46:59] | You can go to a pretty dark place when you on death row. | 你都想像不到那个死囚牢会有多黑暗 |
[1:47:02] | He’s been playing KSI all this time, | 威震天一直把KSI玩弄于股掌之间 |
[1:47:06] | All so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed. | 这祥就好操纵他们帮他寻找种子 |
[1:47:11] | Wait. The Seed? | 等等 什么种子 |
[1:47:12] | Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. | 我看见那些追杀我们的士兵 |
[1:47:15] | I saw them board the ship, | 他们上船时 |
[1:47:16] | And they took something that they called the Seed. | 带走了叫种子的东西 |
[1:47:18] | Listen. Sixty million years ago, give or take an eon… | 那大约是六千万年以前的事情了 |
[1:47:21] | Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds. | 数千颗行星被种子改造实现 “赛博坦” 化 |
[1:47:28] | They turned your organic life, | 将你们这样的有机生命 |
[1:47:30] | Into our elemental metals. | 转为构成我们的基本金属元素 |
[1:47:34] | Our creators destroyed your world, | 我们的造物主摧毁了你们的世界 |
[1:47:38] | To make us. | 才造就了我们 |
[1:47:39] | And that’s what Galvatron wants to happen again. | 那惊破天就是想再一次毀灭你们 |
[1:47:42] | He wants to detonate that Seed in the biggest city, | 他想引爆那颗祌子 摧毀一座大都市 |
[1:47:45] | And kill millions! | 并杀害数百万人 |
[1:47:47] | He’s gonna show the world, “Baby, I’m back.” | 他要对世界说 宝贝 我又回来了 |
[1:47:50] | The blast wave will incinerate that city, | 爆炸的冲击波会将整座城市焚毁 |
[1:47:54] | Into molten metal. | 融化成金属岩浆 |
[1:47:55] | He’ll have enough to build a massive army | 他会组建一支庞大的军队 |
[1:47:58] | And annihilate your species forever. | 并且会彻底灭绝你们人类 |
[1:48:02] | You dumb, greedy bastards just brought extinction to yourself. | 你们这些贪婪的蠹货真是自掘坟墓 |
[1:48:04] | Not my problem, though. I’m free at last. | 但这不管我的事 我最终自由了 |
[1:48:07] | Whole thing worked out good for me. I’m walking. | 对我来说结局是好的 我老了 |
[1:48:10] | We got to get the Seed before Galvatron does. | 必须要抢在惊破天之前取得种子 |
[1:48:27] | The Seed is going to be the salvation of our company. | 那颗种子将是拯救我们公司的关键 |
[1:48:31] | We take delivery tonight. And next month, | 今晚就会运送过来 而下一个月 |
[1:48:34] | We detonate safely in the Mongolian desert. | 我们会在蒙古的沙漠安全引爆它 |
[1:48:36] | And we’ll create enough Transformium, | 然后创造出变形元素 |
[1:48:39] | For a hundred years. | 够用一百年的 |
[1:48:44] | Dad, I’m tired of running and stealing. | 爸 我不想再逃跑了 也不想再偷东西了 |
[1:48:49] | Well, a place to sleep. | 有地方睡觉了 |
[1:48:50] | Yeah. Just another break-in. | 没错 还不用交房租 |
[1:48:57] | You know, when I was your age, | 我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[1:49:00] | I liked to get a little wild. I liked cars, girls. | 有时候挺野的 喜欢飙车 泡妞 |
[1:49:07] | But then there was Tessa. | 然后有了泰莎 |
[1:49:09] | And when she was born, | 她出生的时候 |
[1:49:10] | All I ever wanted out of life was for her to be happy and healthy and safe. | 我只求她能够平安健康和开心 |
[1:49:14] | Somehow I thought I’d always be enough to protect her. | 我一直以为自己有能力保护她 |
[1:49:19] | But I won’t be. | 以后不行了 |
[1:49:21] | I’ll never be. | 永远都不行 |
[1:49:24] | So somebody better be. | 但愿有人能做得更好 |
[1:49:31] | Thanks for being here today, Lucky Charms. | 谢谢你能跟我们共患难 |
[1:49:36] | Well, thanks for not shooting me when you had the chance. | 我也谢谢你没有趁机宰了我 |
[1:49:39] | Oh, I’ll have more. | 以后有的是机会 |
[1:49:42] | Yeah, I can see that. | 对 我想也是 |
[1:49:45] | We’ve intercepted the encrypted communications. | 我们栏截到了加密的通讯信号 |
[1:49:48] | Joshua Joyce, | 约书亚·乔伊斯 |
[1:49:49] | Is headed to his factory in Guangzhou, China. | 正前住他位于中国广州的工厂 |
[1:49:53] | Hey, big shot. | 嘿 大老板 |
[1:49:56] | Your company’s in serious trouble. | 你的公司看起来麻烦不小 |
[1:49:58] | You better have a damn good lawyer. | 你最好请个好点的律师 |
[1:50:00] | Really? Well, you better have a great one, | 是吗 留给你自己吧 |
[1:50:02] | ‘Cause you’re about to be responsible for the annihilation of a city. | 因为你要对毁灭整个城市负责 |
[1:50:05] | Now, you listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[1:50:06] | Your tech has been hacked. Your prototypes are infected. | 你的技术被黑了 你的产品原型被感染了 |
[1:50:09] | And now Galvatron is after that Seed. | 而惊破天的目的是得到那个种子 |
[1:50:11] | Look. I know you have a conscience because you’re an inventor, like me. | 我知道你还有良心 因为你我都是发明家 |
[1:50:14] | Do not let Galvatron anywhere near that Seed. | 千万别给惊破天任何接近种子的机会 |
[1:50:17] | I control Galvatron. I created him. | 我在控制惊破天 它是我创造的 |
[1:50:20] | Deep down, I know you know. | 我知道你心底很清楚 |
[1:50:23] | Your prototype’s been controlling you. | 是你的产品在控制你 |
[1:50:29] | How fast can that thing get us halfway around the world? | 坐这个东西到地球的另一端有多快 |
[1:50:32] | Very. It’s a spaceship. | 非常快 那可是宇宙飞船 |
[1:50:52] | If we’re traveling, now’s the time. | 我们如果要走 就现在走 |
[1:50:56] | All I want is to have our life back. It’s your call. Whatever you want. | 我只想生活回到从前 该怎么办你来定 |
[1:51:05] | Are we safer on our own, or are we safer with them? | 靠自己还是靠他们更安全呢 |
[1:51:17] | She’s a keeper. | 她能撑起个家 |
[1:51:19] | Must take after her mom. | 估计是随她妈妈 |
[1:51:22] | I can’t argue with that, kid. | 这一点我无话可说 |
[1:51:25] | Move! We’re retrieving the Seed, | 出发吧 我们要夺回种子 |
[1:51:29] | But then we’re done defending the humans. | 这样守护人类的工作就了结了 |
[1:51:31] | What, done? What do you mean, you’re done? | 什么 了结 你说了结什么意思 |
[1:51:34] | Means “finished,” “see ya,” “good-bye.” | 意思就是结束了 再见 再会 |
[1:51:51] | Hijacked part of my ship? | 他劫持了我飞船的一部分 |
[1:51:53] | How did you let this happen? | 你竟然让这种事发生 |
[1:51:56] | Shut down dark-matter drive, | 关掉暗物质引摯 |
[1:51:57] | Reverse course at light speed, and get us back! | 光速倒车返回地球 |
[1:52:00] | Prime’s taken my trophy case. | 撃天柱夺走了我的战利品展柜 |
[1:52:03] | And he will feel my wrath! | 那就让他尝尝我的厉害 |
[1:52:14] | Welcome to China. | 欢迎来到中国 |
[1:52:15] | Put Galvatron in containment. Tell the techs do not activate him. | 把惊破天隔离好告诉工程师千万别激活他 |
[1:52:18] | Absolutely, sir. | 您尽管放心吧 |
[1:52:19] | I want security on high alert. | 给我最高戒备 |
[1:52:25] | Joyce. | 乔伊斯 |
[1:52:27] | I cannot tell you how enthused I am to deliver this. | 你不知道我多么迫不及待想把种子带给你 |
[1:52:33] | Top of your alien wish list. | 这是你最想要的外星科技 |
[1:52:36] | It’s yours. Or rather ours. | 它是你的了 或者说是 我们的了 |
[1:52:41] | I will need to see my advance. | 我想看看我的预付款 |
[1:52:43] | Five million shares of the company. | 还有我那五百万份公司股权 |
[1:52:46] | Together, we’re gonna end human warfare. | 我们将是人类战争的终结者 |
[1:52:49] | We’re about to build a fully automated U.S. Army. | 我们将构建一个自动化的美军 |
[1:52:51] | Just think of all the American lives we’re gonna save. | 多少美国人的性命将被挽救 |
[1:53:02] | All of, | 怎么样 |
[1:53:04] | These cars are KSI’s, | 这个车子很漂亮吧 |
[1:53:06] | Newest civilian prototype robots. | 这是我们KSI最好的跑车 |
[1:53:09] | So how soon until we can start continuous production? | 什么时候开始批量生产 |
[1:53:23] | You know, why don’t we take a beat on this for a minute? | 要不我们先喘口气 这事呆会再说 |
[1:53:28] | I have some new data that I discovered and… | 我这有新数据 是我刚发现的 |
[1:53:31] | You’re not backing out on me here? | 想打退堂鼓吗 |
[1:53:32] | No, I’m not backing out. I just… | 没有 我不想打退堂鼓 |
[1:53:34] | I want the Seed. I’m not saying I don’t want the Seed. | 我是说我要种子 我没说我不要 |
[1:53:36] | I’m just saying I don’t know if I… | 我只是说我不确定 |
[1:53:38] | If I want the Seed right now. | 是不是现在就需要 种子 |
[1:53:41] | Good men have died trying to get that thing, | 我的得力干将 为了种子送了命 |
[1:53:43] | For us. For you. | 这是为了我们 更是为了你 |
[1:53:46] | I know what you did to get that thing. | 我知道你为此干了什么 |
[1:53:48] | A lot of illegal, icky shit. | 一连串令人作呕的非法勾当 |
[1:53:50] | I can take you down, too, Mr. Black Ops. | 我都能扳倒你 黑色行动 先生 |
[1:53:52] | Don’t you threaten me. | 你休想威胁我 |
[1:53:54] | I started this company when I was a boy, | 我年轻的时候创立了这家公司 |
[1:53:56] | With a dream of making the world a better place. | 而我的梦想是让世界変得更好 |
[1:53:59] | Funny. I had the same dream. | 有意思 我也有过同样的梦 |
[1:54:02] | Somewhere along the way, you made billions of dollars. | 但你不知不觉当中 却挣了几十亿美元 |
[1:54:06] | So why don’t you tell me what’s missing from my dream? | 那你说说我的梦缺了什么 |
[1:54:08] | Why don’t you tell me what’s missing from my boyhood dream? | 我年轻时的梦想到底缺了什么 |
[1:54:12] | I have served my country, | 我为我的国家效力了几十年 |
[1:54:14] | For decades of unparalleled prosperity | 为实现无比繁荣竭尽全力 |
[1:54:16] | And you are my golden parachute. | 而你呢 就是我的黄金降落伞 |
[1:54:19] | So you are damn well, | 你要是识相的话 |
[1:54:21] | Jumping out of the plane with me! | 最好跟我一起从”飞机”上跳下去 |
[1:54:35] | I am Galvatron! | 我是惊破天 |
[1:54:43] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:54:44] | Your Galvatron has gone active. | 你的惊破天突然间就启动了 |
[1:54:47] | What haven’t you been telling me? | 你究竟还有什么在瞒着我 |
[1:54:49] | Find Darcy, and bring a car around downstairs. Quietly. | 叫达茜来 叫一部车到楼下 别闹出动静 |
[1:54:53] | We got a factory emergency. I have to get you out of here. | 厂区有紧急情况 你必须离开这儿 |
[1:54:56] | What the hell’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:54:57] | Take them outside. | 带他们出去 |
[1:54:57] | We had a deal. You got what you wanted. | 我们有约定 你拿到了你想要的 |
[1:55:00] | I got what “it” wanted. | 我拿得到了它想要的 |
[1:55:04] | My brothers, today I grant you your freedom. | 今天我要你们获得自由 |
[1:55:07] | And from now on, you are commanded by me. | 从现在起 你们全部都听命于我 惊破天 |
[1:55:14] | Rise up! | 起来 |
[1:55:17] | Go find my Seed! | 去找我的种子 |
[1:55:34] | Detonate the Seed in the largest city. | 到最大的城市里去引爆种子 |
[1:55:40] | Listen, princess. I don’t wanna hear, “I told you so,” | 听着公主 别在跟我抱怨了 |
[1:55:42] | But this is much more dangerous than I think. | 情况地区比我想的要危急 |
[1:55:44] | Get in. | 快上车 |
[1:55:51] | Galvatron’s hacked into the others. | 惊破天黑进了其它产品 |
[1:55:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:55:54] | – Joshua. You have to contain this! – Drive, drive! | – 约书亚 你必须控制场面 – 开车 |
[1:55:56] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[1:56:00] | Come on. Let’s move, let’s move, let’s move! | 跟上 快 跟上跟上 |
[1:56:19] | I know how to lose them in Hong Kong. | 我会在香港除掉他们 |
[1:56:21] | I know a military garrison there that will help us. | 我那边有些得力的朋友 他们可以帮忙 |
[1:56:24] | Threatening a professional CIA killer. | 跟中情局职业杀手叫板 |
[1:56:28] | Possibly not my finest hour. | 那可真不是什么明智的选择 |
[1:56:29] | I’d like to have that one back. | 我想收回我的话 |
[1:56:30] | Killer? I thought they were your friends! | 职业杀手 我以为他们是你朋友 |
[1:56:33] | No. Not friends. Business. | 不是朋友 是生意伙伴 |
[1:56:34] | They gave me this bomb. | 他们给了我这颗炸弹 |
[1:56:36] | Bomb? | 炸弹 |
[1:56:38] | Is there a bomb in the bag? | 袋子里面装的是炸弹 |
[1:56:39] | Yes, there’s a bomb in the bag. | 没错 袋子里面是炸弹 |
[1:56:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:56:52] | When you said you were done fighting for humans, | 你说你不再为人类而战 |
[1:56:55] | You didn’t mean that, did you? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[1:56:57] | How many more of my kind must be sacrificed | 我们还要牺牲多少同类 |
[1:57:01] | To atone for your mistakes? | 才能弥补你们的错误 |
[1:57:03] | Well, what do you think being human means? That’s what we do. | 你以为人类多伟大 人就这样 |
[1:57:06] | We make mistakes. | 我们当然会犯错 |
[1:57:08] | And sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things. | 但有时错误中也会诞生出一些美好的事物 |
[1:57:16] | When I fixed you, it was for a reward. | 我当初修好你 是为了获得奖金 |
[1:57:20] | That was it. That was why. For money. | 仅此而已 很简单 为了钱 |
[1:57:24] | And it was me making a mistake. | 你看我就犯了一个错误 |
[1:57:27] | Without it, you wouldn’t be here. | 但不这样也不会有今天 |
[1:57:32] | So even if you got no faith in us, | 就算你对我们完全绝望 |
[1:57:34] | I’m asking you to do what I do. | 也请你跟我做一样的事 |
[1:57:36] | I’m asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure. | 要在垃圾中发现宝藏 |
[1:57:40] | You gotta have faith, Prime, | 你要有信心 摯天柱 |
[1:57:42] | In who we can be. | 相信我们的能量 |
[1:57:56] | I’m seriously pissed we’re not getting paid for this. | 拿不到钱 真让我不爽 |
[1:57:59] | Well, at least we get to kill him. | 不过 我们可以杀了他 |
[1:58:02] | They’re not getting away if I still got him on satellite. | 他逃不了 我用卫星追踪他 |
[1:58:05] | Some genius. Thinks he can outrun the CIA. | 这个天才 还以为能甩掉中情局呀 |
[1:58:10] | – Joshua? – Yes? | – 约书亚 – 怎么啦 |
[1:58:11] | How lethal is that bomb? | 这炸弹威力有多大 |
[1:58:14] | Uh, I don’t know. Let me check. | 嗯 我查查 |
[1:58:22] | I love this! This is so good. Oh, hang on. | 我喜欢 这太棒了 哦 等一下 |
[1:58:26] | I’m getting a text from Il Duce in Hong Kong. | 老大从香港发来短信 |
[1:58:29] | “Need to know the Seed’s estimated blast range.” | 我要知道种子的爆炸范围有多大 |
[1:58:31] | Duh. | 啊 |
[1:58:42] | I’ll do the diversion! Get that thing somewhere safe! | 我来引开他们 把那东西转移到安全地方 |
[1:58:50] | Killers are coming! Guys, we gotta go! | 杀手要来了 赶快离开这 |
[1:58:53] | Guys, guys… | – 杀手要来了 |
[1:58:54] | – Shut up! Shut up! – All right! I’m sorry! All right. | – 你闭嘴 闭嘴 – 好好 你们慢慢谈 |
[1:59:00] | Okay, good? No, don’t go! Wait! | 走吧 走了 走了 |
[1:59:03] | Okay, he’s in. | 好的 好的 |
[1:59:07] | – I need a raise! I want a raise. – All right, yes! | – 我要求加薪 你要给我加薪 – 行 |
[1:59:09] | I’m sure whatever you want! | 都依你 都依你 |
[1:59:14] | Go, go, go! | 快 快点 |
[1:59:18] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[1:59:21] | Death is on our tail! Death is on our tail! | 死神追上来了 死神追上来了 |
[1:59:31] | Get out of the way, all of you! Get out of the way! | 全都给我让开 全让开 |
[1:59:35] | I don’t want to die like this. | 我的天哪 |
[1:59:53] | Box them in. | 包围他们 |
[2:00:08] | Hurry, hurry! Come, come. | 快点 快点 |
[2:00:10] | Okay, yes. I’ll follow you anywhere. You’re amazing! | 好的 好的 |
[2:00:12] | We’re going to get you to the roof. | 我得把你送到楼顶上去 |
[2:00:13] | Good, good. | 好 你去哪我去哪 |
[2:00:20] | Go! | 快进去 |
[2:00:29] | LOL. That’s funny. | 和战术核弹一样 还大笑 |
[2:00:35] | I can’t… This is really happening. | 这事竟然成真的了 |
[2:00:37] | A man, me, who is worth over 20 billion dollars is now | 一个像我这样身价超过两百亿的大老板 |
[2:00:40] | Being chased by CIA assassins. That’s the truth. | 正在 正在被杀手追杀 还是中情局的 |
[2:00:46] | And in the middle of a robot uprising. | 而且我还目睹了机器人造反 |
[2:00:50] | And I’m carrying what is, in essence, | 而且我还抱着一颗高级级炸弹 |
[2:00:52] | A tactical nuke. | 相当于战术核弹 |
[2:00:55] | And the great thing is I… I’m barely feeling any jetlag. | 而且最棒的就是我几乎用不着倒时差了 |
[2:00:59] | – Just stop it! – What? | – 你适可而止吧 – 什么 |
[2:01:01] | You need to hide on the roof of this building. | 你必须藏在这幢楼的楼顶 |
[2:01:02] | I’ll get you a helicopter extraction. | 我会帮你安排直升机离开这里 |
[2:01:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:01:11] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[2:01:14] | I find her very attractive. | 她太有魅力了 |
[2:01:17] | He’s definitely around here. | 他一定在这附近 |
[2:01:19] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[2:01:23] | I got a bike! | 找到辆摩托车 |
[2:01:25] | Check in there! | 过去看看 |
[2:01:27] | These are the CIA assassins I told you about. | 那就是我刚才说的中情局杀手 |
[2:01:33] | – Guys. – Let’s go. | – 伙计们 – 我们走吧 |
[2:01:36] | Hello. | 帅哥 |
[2:01:43] | – Hey! – Okay. | – 别动 – 好的 |
[2:01:51] | – Pick it up. – All right. I’m gonna. | – 捡起来 – 好的 |
[2:02:07] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[2:02:09] | Wow. Wow, thank you. Wow! How did you… | 哇哦 谢谢你 哇哦 你怎么会 |
[2:02:13] | Police training, prior to my MBA. | 警校练的 然后才念得商学院 |
[2:02:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:02:19] | Get to the roof. | 快去楼顶吧你 |
[2:02:20] | All right, okay. | 好的 |
[2:03:16] | Find my Seed. It’s here! | 给我找到种子 它就在附近 |
[2:03:19] | Those prototypes are after that bomb. | 这些原型都在追那颗炸弹 |
[2:03:31] | No… | 不… |
[2:03:38] | Who the hell’s aboard that? | 那上面是什么人啊 |
[2:03:39] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[2:03:49] | Brothers, it’s the Autobots! Shoot them down! | 弟兄们 是那拨汽车人 把他们击落 |
[2:03:58] | Joshua! | 约书亚 |
[2:03:59] | Hey, Baldy! | 嘿 秃头 |
[2:04:01] | Hey, it’s me! Hey! | 嘿 是我 |
[2:04:03] | Bring it over now! Let’s go. | 快上来 我们走吧 |
[2:04:04] | Hurry up, run! Hurry! Come on! | 快点 跑起来 快点 来 |
[2:04:08] | Let’s go! Move it! | 快 快点 |
[2:04:09] | Guys! Come on. Give it to me now! | 伙计们 把炸弹给我 |
[2:04:12] | Looks like we might have company. | 看来我们有伴了 |
[2:04:24] | We’re hit! We’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[2:04:51] | They live, they talk, we’re dead. | 他们活下来就会告发我们 我们就全完了 |
[2:04:55] | Kill them all. | 全都干掉 |
[2:04:56] | Pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[2:04:59] | I count ten below! | 我上面有十层楼 |
[2:05:03] | I thought you said you had one prototype get infected. | 你说只有一个原型受到感染 |
[2:05:05] | Now he’s got operational control of my other 50. | 但他又控制了其他五十个 |
[2:05:07] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[2:05:10] | Climb, climb! Surround them. | 爬上去 爬上去 包围他们 |
[2:05:19] | I may have started the apocalypse, | 灾难或许是我造成的 |
[2:05:21] | But you brought your family. | 但是你把家人扯进来 |
[2:05:22] | And that’s, you know, terrible parenting. | 这样当家长实在太不称职了 |
[2:05:24] | Oh, I’m about one second away from knocking you out taking the bomb, | 你再说费话我就把炸弹拿走 |
[2:05:26] | And just leaving you here. | 把你留在这 |
[2:05:27] | Please, do me a favor. | 太好了 那就拜托你了 |
[2:05:29] | Optimus, Autobots, you alive? | 回答 擎天柱 还活着吗 |
[2:05:31] | – Come on, bitch! – Come on! | – 接招 小鬼 – 快走 |
[2:05:45] | Evac! Evac! We’re getting flanked! | 撤退 撤退 我们受到夹击 |
[2:05:50] | We got company below! | 下面还有敌人 |
[2:05:55] | My fat ass is stuck! Bee, take the shot! | 我的屁股卡住了 大黄蜂 干掉他们 |
[2:06:09] | – Into the elevator! Get in. – Okay. Come on. | – 快快 进电梯 进电梯 – 快点 |
[2:06:15] | Get down, get down! | 蹲下 |
[2:06:17] | Close the door! Close the door! | 把门关上 |
[2:06:21] | Won’t go! It’s not closing! | 怎么搞的 门关不上 |
[2:06:23] | There’s too much weight. Get back down to Bumblebee! | 是超重了 你们去找大黄蜂 |
[2:06:25] | Dad, no! | 爸爸别去 |
[2:06:26] | Well! | 没事 |
[2:06:28] | Hey! You want me! | 你找我对吗 |
[2:06:39] | Center elevator. Center elevator. | 中央电梯 中央电梯 |
[2:06:46] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[2:07:01] | Alien bomb! | 有外星炸弹 |
[2:07:02] | Alien bomb, coming through! Clear the way! Clear the… | 外星炸弹过来了 快让开 让开 |
[2:07:05] | Hi, kids. | 嗨 你好 小朋友 |
[2:07:06] | Coming through, ladies! Excuse me! | 女士们 劳驾 让我过去一下 |
[2:07:08] | Excuse me, ladies! Excuse me! Oh, my God! | 不好意思 让我过去 让我过去好吗 |
[2:07:11] | How do you say, “Get the fuck out of the way” in Chinese? | 我的天哪 他们怎么这么淡定 |
[2:07:58] | That’s a long way down. | 下面还有很长一段距离呢 |
[2:08:03] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑的吧 |
[2:08:06] | No! | 不 |
[2:08:20] | Come on. | 我的天哪 |
[2:08:33] | I’m coming for you! | 你跑不了啦 |
[2:09:10] | Never should have hidden that truck. | 你不该藏匿那辆卡车 |
[2:09:12] | You should have never came after my family. | 那你也不该追杀我的家人 |
[2:09:14] | Tough luck, Yeager. We all have family. | 算你倒霉 我们都有家人 |
[2:09:18] | Yeah, but I’m gonna live to see mine. | 对 但我要活着见到他们 |
[2:09:43] | Where is my escaped bounty? | 要我捉拿的对象究竟在哪儿 |
[2:09:46] | Autobots at this location. | 汽车人都在这里 |
[2:09:48] | Prime is close. | 擎天柱就在附近 |
[2:09:51] | Do whatever you have to do. | 你想做什么尽管去做 |
[2:09:55] | I intend to. | 这正合我的意 |
[2:09:59] | – Darcy! – Joshua! | – 达茜 – 约书亚 |
[2:10:00] | We got three more coming in from that way! | 有三个人从那边追过来了 |
[2:10:02] | Bee, where’s Tessa? | 泰莎人呢 |
[2:10:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[2:10:06] | It’s Okay! | 沒事了 |
[2:10:08] | We got a real dilemma here. Okay? | 我现在进退两难了 各位 |
[2:10:10] | I created incredible robots. | 我辛苦创造的超级机器人 |
[2:10:12] | It’s all designed to kick that fat Transformer’s ass. | 到头来却跟那个汽车人胖子较起劲来 |
[2:10:14] | So, really, this is a no-win situation. | 说句真心话 这种局面谁都不想要 |
[2:10:17] | It’s over. | 必须了结它 |
[2:10:19] | That was mean. | 嘴真欠 |
[2:10:20] | Hey! I’m sorry if you can’t handle the cold-hearted truth! | 嘿 我很抱谦 可你得面对冷酷的现实 |
[2:10:23] | Optimus, what are my orders with these humans? | 擎天柱 这些人类我该怎么办 |
[2:10:26] | Can I squish the bald guy? | 我能先干掉那颗光头吗 |
[2:10:27] | They’re in trouble. | 他们正身处危难 |
[2:10:29] | Nah! This isn’t our fight! | 可这不是我们的战争 |
[2:10:31] | I’m done being an underdog. Underdogs suck! | 我当落水狗当够了 真够惨的 |
[2:10:34] | I say they get what they deserve. | 就让人类自作自受吧 |
[2:10:36] | What’s the play, Prime? | 你怎么想 擎天柱 |
[2:10:37] | It’s time for reinforcements. | 我们应该壮大我们的队伍了 |
[2:10:42] | Recognize one of your Knights. | 承认我们的新骑士成员 |
[2:11:06] | The legend exists. | 传奇 他的确存在 |
[2:11:12] | Come on. | 快跑啊 快走 |
[2:11:19] | All right, come on! Come on, let’s go! | 快快快 我们走 |
[2:11:21] | Bee, go! | 快 大黄蜂 |
[2:11:27] | Come on, we got to move! Let’s go, move! | 快离开这 快离开这里 |
[2:11:33] | Where’s Tessa? Tessa, get over here! | 泰莎 来这边 |
[2:11:35] | Come on. Get over here! | 这边来 |
[2:11:37] | Stay behind me! I’m covering you! | 跟在我后面 我掩护你们 |
[2:11:39] | If I stop covering you, it means I’m dead. | 我要是顶不住了 说明我挂了 |
[2:11:41] | But that ain’t gonna happen. | 但那是不可能的 |
[2:11:44] | Take that! | 去死 |
[2:11:48] | I’m a wicked warrior robot! | 我可是威猛的机器人战士 |
[2:11:51] | Goddamn! | 见鬼 |
[2:11:52] | Come on! We gotta move now! | 快 快跑 |
[2:11:55] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[2:12:02] | We got hostiles coming down the street! | 街上的敌人越来越多 |
[2:12:06] | Go! | 快跑 |
[2:12:12] | Bee! Twelve o’clock! Cover fire! | 大黄蜂 12点钟方向 火力掩护 |
[2:12:19] | We’re surrounded! | 我们被包围了 |
[2:12:20] | Hustle, hustle, hustle! | 快快快跑 快走 |
[2:12:21] | Rocket! | 有火箭弹快蹲下 蹲下 |
[2:12:24] | Go, go, go! Get down! | 快跑 快快 趴下 趴下 |
[2:12:29] | Oh, this is the perfect place to hide. A big glass box! | 这地方真适合藏身 一个大玻璃箱子 |
[2:12:32] | Nobody will ever find us here! That’s… | 你生怕别人不知道我们在哪吗 见鬼 |
[2:12:37] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[2:12:40] | Legendary warriors, | 各位传奇的战士们 |
[2:12:42] | The powers that created us, | 当初缔造我们的力量 |
[2:12:44] | Now want us all extinguished. | 现在却希望我们全部灭亡 |
[2:12:47] | We must join forces, | 我们必须联合起来 |
[2:12:49] | Or else forever be their slaves. | 不然我们将永世为奴 |
[2:12:52] | So today you stand with us… | 今天你们将与我们并肩作战 |
[2:12:56] | Or you stand against me. | 否则 你们就站到了我的对立面 |
[2:13:07] | We’ll let Prime figure this one out. | 让擎天柱自己解决吧 |
[2:13:08] | Very wise. | 完全赞同 |
[2:13:10] | There’s no friggin’ way I’m staying down here with them. | 打死我也不会跟他们结成同盟 |
[2:13:12] | No way. No way. | 没门 没门 |
[2:13:19] | Only together can we survive! | 只有团结在一起 我们才能生存下来 |
[2:13:24] | Let me lead you! | 跟我战斗吧 |
[2:13:38] | Oh, no. I was expecting a giant car. | 哦不 还以为他会变成一辆大车呢 |
[2:13:42] | Come here! | 过来吧 |
[2:13:49] | We’re giving you freedom. | 我会给你们自由 |
[2:14:08] | You defend my family, | 你要么保护我的家人 |
[2:14:12] | Or die. | 要么就去死 |
[2:14:17] | Autobots, we’re going to prove who we are, | 汽车人 我们要证明我们的实力 |
[2:14:22] | And why we’re here! | 让他们颤抖吧 |
[2:14:25] | Ugh, you just want to die for the guy. | 你就是甘愿为他去死 |
[2:14:27] | That’s leadership. Or brainwashing, or something. | 这就是领袖魅力或者说是洗脑之类的 |
[2:14:31] | No. That’s Optimus Prime. | 不 那就是擎天柱的魅力 |
[2:14:40] | Autobots, we charge together! | 伙计们 我们一起出击 |
[2:14:43] | Now, roll out! | 汽车人 出发 |
[2:14:49] | We’re getting boxed in! We’re getting flanked everywhere! | 我们被包围了 哪边都有夹击 |
[2:14:52] | Help me out here! Kill anything that moves! | 快帮我打 全都打下来 |
[2:14:55] | Come on, Cade, shoot! | 快点 凯德 开枪 |
[2:14:58] | Come and get some, you little bitch! | 来吧 混蛋们 |
[2:15:00] | Incoming! | 注意导弹 |
[2:15:06] | I can’t believe I’m putting my life in your hands. | 我竟然把性命交给你保管了 |
[2:15:08] | Here. Be my guest. Take the gun. Come on, you can lead. | 别客气 拿着枪 快点 你能行的 |
[2:15:10] | No, I don’t want the gun. | 不 我不拿枪 我不拿枪 你拿着吧 |
[2:15:12] | Then stay under there and shut up! | 那你就把嘴给闭上 |
[2:15:13] | All right. You’re good with the gun. So you keep it. | 好啊 |
[2:15:20] | Running out of guns and ammo. | 我的枪和弹药快不够用了 |
[2:15:30] | Come and get some! | 快来受死吧 |
[2:15:33] | You’re all gonna die! | 你们全都去死 |
[2:15:57] | Way to go, baby! | 看你往哪儿跑 |
[2:15:59] | Good shooting, Cade! | 打得好 凯德 |
[2:16:02] | I’m like a fat ballerina, | 我就像个跳芭蕾舞的女胖子 |
[2:16:05] | Who takes scalps and slits throats! | 招招都是豁出去的 |
[2:16:15] | Got your fortune cookie! | 大爷我送你最后一程 |
[2:16:19] | Come here, you little punk. | 走你吧 小子 |
[2:16:23] | Pull the pin! I’m dying out here! | 快打开保险 我顶不住了 |
[2:16:27] | Here! Take it. Take it! | 拿着它 接着 接着 |
[2:16:28] | Little help! Little help! | 帮助他 |
[2:16:30] | It’s live! It’s live, it’s live. Take it! | 它要炸了 要炸了 要炸了 |
[2:16:32] | What do you want me to do with it? | 那你让我怎么样 |
[2:16:32] | Just throw it! | 扔出去呀 |
[2:16:33] | Give, give, give! | 给我 给我 |
[2:16:49] | Got some bad news, Cade. | 有个坏消息 凯德 |
[2:16:51] | I’m out of ammo and out of ideas. | 我沒弹药了 彻底没辙了 |
[2:17:02] | Faster! Go! | 加快速度 快 |
[2:17:12] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[2:17:43] | Charge! | 给我上 |
[2:17:56] | No, impossible! They’re ruining everything! | 不 这不可能 他们这是要毀掉我的一切 |
[2:18:02] | Take that! | 去死 |
[2:18:10] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |
[2:18:13] | Get up, Hound! | 起来啊 探长 |
[2:18:14] | I can’t go on. | 我不行了 |
[2:18:15] | But you gotta keep fighting! | 你必须继续战斗 |
[2:18:16] | Tank’s empty, bro. | 我没力气了 |
[2:18:19] | There’s more of ’em coming. | 更多敌人扑上来了 |
[2:18:21] | If you don’t get up and fight, we’re going to die. Let’s go! | 你不上我们都会死的 快去呀 |
[2:18:27] | Attack! | 发动攻击 |
[2:18:32] | Optimus is here! | 我是擎天柱 |
[2:18:45] | Bee, jump! | 大黄蜂 跳 |
[2:20:08] | I hate cheap knockoffs. | 我痛恨蹩脚的抄袭 |
[2:20:12] | Awesome job! | 干得漂亮 |
[2:20:13] | – You. – Who? | – 你 – 谁 |
[2:20:16] | You. | 你啊 |
[2:20:16] | – Step forward. – Wait. Why? | – 你给我过来 – 为什么是我 |
[2:20:18] | Your science will be responsible for humanity’s extinction. | 你的科技将要为你们人类的灭绝而负责 |
[2:20:22] | All right. I know that, | 好吧 我知道 |
[2:20:24] | You’re sensitive to this whole bioethical dilemma. | 你对生物伦理议题带来的困境很敏感 |
[2:20:27] | Maybe all he wants to hear you say is, | 或许只是让你承认 |
[2:20:29] | That some things should never be invented. | 有些东西就不该被发明 |
[2:20:35] | Okay. | 我懂了 |
[2:20:36] | We’ll lead you out of the city. | 我们会带你们出城 |
[2:20:38] | Get that Seed safely to the hills. | 把种子安全的带到山上去 |
[2:20:41] | Use this car. | 用这辆车 |
[2:20:43] | He almost ate me! | 它差点吃了我 |
[2:20:47] | All right, we’re good! | 这车还能开 快上去 |
[2:20:53] | Get out of that seat. | 让我来开吧 |
[2:20:55] | And you’re one lucky dad to have me. | 有我在你运气真好 |
[2:20:59] | Okay, Lucky Charms. You got that. You drive. Let’s go. | 好小子行啊你 好吧 你来开 |
[2:21:13] | What did you do? | 你干嘛呢 |
[2:21:13] | I don’t know. I don’t know, but it’s an issue. | 我不知道 我不知道 反正问题不小 |
[2:21:16] | – Did you press a button? – Is it gonna blow up’? | – 你碰哪儿了 – 它会爆炸吗 |
[2:21:18] | I don’t know. | 我 我不知道. |
[2:21:19] | Your thing is beeping now, so you must have hit something. | 它在哔哔叫 你肯定是碰到了什么啊 |
[2:21:21] | – Is it gonna blow up? – I don’t know! | – 它会爆炸吗 – 我不知道 |
[2:21:23] | A bomb starts beeping, that might signal a problem, you think? | 炸弹哔哔叫一定是有问题 |
[2:21:25] | I’m just saying that it’s a steady blinking light, | 我只是说它在有规律的闪着光 |
[2:21:27] | Which could be a timer of some kind. | 有可能是倒计时 也有可能是 |
[2:21:30] | Unless it’s signaling location. | 它在提供位置信息 |
[2:21:34] | To who? | 向谁提供 |
[2:21:43] | We’ve got to call the central government for help! | 我们得请求中央政府支援 |
[2:21:50] | Optimus Prime. | 擎天柱 |
[2:21:54] | Come to me. | 来吧 来我这里 |
[2:22:56] | Defenser Minister… there’s a crisis in Hong Kong! | 部长 紧急事件 |
[2:23:04] | The central government will protect Hong Kong at all costs. | 中央政府一定会全力支援香港 |
[2:23:07] | We have fighter jets on the way. | 战斗机已经起飞了 |
[2:23:15] | There’s the bridge. | 桥在那儿 |
[2:23:24] | – Wow, Wow, Wow, – My God | – 哇 哇 哇 小心 – 我的天啊 |
[2:23:35] | Back it up! Back it up! | 倒车 倒车 我们要没命了 倒车 |
[2:23:39] | Move! Get out of the way. I can’t see! | 别挡住视线 我看不见了 看不见了 |
[2:23:42] | Okay, just calm down. | 好的 都冷静 |
[2:23:55] | Shane, watch out! | 肖恩 小心 |
[2:23:57] | Whoa! | 开快点 |
[2:24:00] | Get cover! | 我来掩护 |
[2:24:01] | Back up! Back! Back up! | 倒车 快倒车 |
[2:24:08] | Autobots, fall back! | 汽车人 撤退 |
[2:24:14] | – Come on, move! Out of my way! – Get out of the way! | – 别挡路 让开 – 都让开 |
[2:24:16] | Just hit them! Just hit them! | 算了 撞就撞了 |
[2:24:37] | It’s a big magnet! | 那是什么呀 |
[2:24:38] | It’s sucking up metal and dropping it! | 它把金属吸上去又扔下来 |
[2:24:42] | Look out! Look out! | 看着车 看着车 |
[2:24:47] | – Go faster! Go faster! – Move! | – 肖恩 快点 快点 – 闪开 快闪开 |
[2:24:49] | It’s coming! It’s coming! It’s coming closer! | 它过来了 它越来越近了 |
[2:24:52] | Go faster, Shane! | 开快点 肖恩 |
[2:24:54] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 别挡道 |
[2:24:56] | Watch out… | 小心… |
[2:25:06] | Oh, no, now it’s circling back towards us! | 又绕回我们这边了 |
[2:25:07] | Hard right! Take a hard right! | 向右转 向右转 |
[2:25:10] | Move it! Get out of the way! | 快啊 肖恩 快 |
[2:25:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[2:25:28] | Oh, no. | 怎么了 |
[2:25:29] | No, the magnet. Get out, get out! | 是大磁铁 下车 快下车 |
[2:25:31] | Come on! Come here! Get out! | 大磁铁来了 快快快下车 |
[2:25:35] | No, no, no! No, we’re going up. | 不…我被吸上去了 |
[2:25:36] | Grab the bomb! Help me grab the bomb! | 帮帮我拿炸弹 快 快拿炸弹呐 |
[2:25:38] | I can’t get the seat belt off! | 我解不开安全带 |
[2:25:39] | Pull me down! Catch me! | 别愣着 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[2:25:41] | I’m going up! I’m going up! | 拿炸弹 我飘上去了 |
[2:25:43] | Get me! Grab me! | 抓住我 抓住我 |
[2:25:47] | Pull me down! Pull me! | 我要飘上去了 |
[2:25:48] | I can’t get the seat belt off! I can’t get the belt off! | 我解不开安全带 解不开安全带 |
[2:25:52] | I’m stuck! I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 我卡住了 |
[2:25:55] | Hold the bomb! I can’t hold on! | 抓紧炸弹 使劲拉 |
[2:25:58] | – Pull! – Guys, it’s crushing me! | – 快拉 – 拉啊 我撑不住了 |
[2:26:12] | Car! | 小心 |
[2:26:14] | Move! | 走 |
[2:26:19] | Shane! | 肖恩 |
[2:26:20] | I’m good! I’m good. I’m good. | 我沒事 我沒事 我沒事 |
[2:26:30] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂 |
[2:26:33] | Hey, you guys! | 走开 伙计们 |
[2:26:38] | Come on. | 他往这边来了 |
[2:26:39] | Go! | 快走 |
[2:26:40] | Go find someplace safe. | 躲到安全的地方 |
[2:26:41] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[2:26:56] | Get cover! | 快找掩护 |
[2:27:03] | Cade! | 凯德 |
[2:27:06] | Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city! | 汽车人 把这个炸弹从那座桥带离这个城市 |
[2:27:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[2:27:12] | What? Come on. | 快跑 |
[2:28:10] | I got it! I’m getting this bomb out of here! | 给我吧 我把炸弹带走 |
[2:28:12] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[2:28:14] | It’s you and me now! | 我俩该做个了断了 |
[2:28:22] | Look, Optimus is out there all alone. | 擎天柱正在孤军奋战 |
[2:28:24] | What? You can’t help him. | 什么 你帮不了他 |
[2:28:25] | I have to, Tess. He came back for us. | 我得帮 他是为我们回来的 |
[2:28:27] | Dad, don’t leave, please. | 爸你别走 求你了 |
[2:28:28] | Look, I’ll find you, I’ll get there, okay? | 好吧 我会回来的好吗 |
[2:28:30] | Dad, no, you’ll die! | 不 你会死的 |
[2:28:31] | You gotta stay with Shane. You’re gonna be okay. | 听我说 宝贝 你跟着肖恩会没事的 |
[2:28:33] | You promise me you’re gonna keep her safe, | 你答应我要爱她 |
[2:28:34] | Rest of her life, until the end of time! | 呵护她一生一世 |
[2:28:36] | Promise me! | 你快说啊 |
[2:28:37] | I promise you. | 我答应您 |
[2:28:39] | You’re the best thing I ever made, Tess. | 你是爸爸最心爱的宝贝 |
[2:28:40] | All right, don’t ever forget it, it was always you. I love you. | 在爸爸心中没什么比得了你 我爱你 |
[2:28:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[2:28:45] | Get in the car, now. | 快上车 上吧 |
[2:28:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[2:28:56] | Prime! | 擎天柱 |
[2:29:25] | Stop the car! | 快给我停车 |
[2:29:27] | You better listen. | 听我说 |
[2:29:28] | No, you listen. | 你听我说 |
[2:29:30] | I’m not leaving my dad. | 我不会丢下我爸不管 |
[2:29:44] | All right, we’re gonna hold the line, | 好的 我们要守住这条线 |
[2:29:46] | Then block the bridge! | 然后封锁这座桥 |
[2:30:16] | You see, it takes patience to make a man. | 成为一条汉子需要有耐心 |
[2:30:19] | The patience to watch and wait, to protect all of us, quietly, | 耐心注视 忠实守护者天下苍生 |
[2:30:22] | For God and country, without any recognition at all! | 效忠上帝和国家 不求功名与认同 |
[2:30:31] | Cade! | 凯德 |
[2:30:32] | There are no good aliens! Or bad aliens, Yeager. | 外星人无所谓是好的还是坏的 |
[2:30:36] | It’s just us and them. | 只不是我们和他们 |
[2:30:38] | And you chose them. | 而你选择了他们 |
[2:30:46] | Anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[2:30:58] | You saved the human instead of saving yourself? | 你宁愿拯救人类也不愿拯救自己是吗 |
[2:31:02] | You bring shame upon us all. | 我们的脸都被你丟尽了 |
[2:31:20] | She never listens. Never. | 她就沒听过我的话 从来没有 |
[2:31:25] | I gave you an order! | 按我的指令行动 |
[2:31:41] | Get out of here, now! | 快点给我离开 |
[2:31:43] | Get in. Get in. | 上车 宝贝 |
[2:31:45] | Hey, you! Hey! | 嘿说你呢 嘿 |
[2:31:48] | Cade, get out of here! This is my fight! | 凯德 快离开这 这是属于我的战斗 |
[2:31:55] | It’s my fight, | 也是我的战斗 |
[2:31:58] | And you’re all gonna die! | 而你们只有死路一条 |
[2:32:09] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[2:32:11] | Come on! Come on! | 拜托 加油 |
[2:32:17] | No! | 不 |
[2:32:19] | Yeah! Killer robot, my ass! | 外星人杀手去死吧 |
[2:32:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:32:48] | Get away, all of you! | 快离开 你们快走啊 |
[2:32:50] | Come on, Tess. Come on, Tess. Come on, Tess. | 快 泰莎 快 泰莎 加油啊 泰莎 |
[2:33:00] | Drive! | 开车 |
[2:33:04] | You see my face, your life is done! | 看到我的脸你就死定了 |
[2:33:06] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点快点快点 |
[2:33:24] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[2:33:27] | Honor to the end. | 光荣就在此刻 |
[2:33:31] | You still happy we met? | 不后悔认识我吧 |
[2:33:38] | Always. | 永不后悔 |
[2:33:41] | It’s all over! | 一切都结束 |
[2:33:47] | Hurry! | 到这边来 |
[2:33:49] | Quickly! I’m setting off Lockdown’s grenade! Hold tight! | 快点 我要给禁闭设置炸弹 抓紧了 |
[2:34:09] | We shall meet again, Prime, | 我们一定会再见面的 擎天柱 |
[2:34:12] | For I am reborn. | 我已经重生了 |
[2:34:31] | Kind of nice being your hero for a change. | 偶尔做你的英雄也不错 |
[2:34:34] | You always were. All my life. | 你永远都是 永远都是 |
[2:34:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:34:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[2:34:43] | Let’s go home to graduation, huh? | 回家参加毕业典礼吧 |
[2:34:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[2:34:47] | You’re okay, kid. | 行啊 你小子 |
[2:34:49] | Come here, you’re all right. You’re all right. | 你可真不赖 真不赖 |
[2:34:55] | We don’t have a home, Dad. It blew up. | 我们无家可归了 它被炸了 |
[2:35:02] | I might be able to help you with that. | 也许我能帮上点忙 |
[2:35:11] | Brave warriors… | 勇敢的机器恐龙 |
[2:35:13] | You are free! | 你们自由了 |
[2:35:16] | I’ll ride with you anytime, Spike! | 有空再去兜风啊 铁渣 |
[2:35:38] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[2:35:40] | No. | 你说呢 |
[2:35:43] | This Seed belongs to our creators, | 这颗种子属于我们的造物主 |
[2:35:47] | Whoever they are. | 虽然他们的身份尚未知晓 |
[2:35:50] | There remains a price on my head. | 仍然有人在悬赏我这颗脑袋 |
[2:35:53] | I endanger you all if I stay. | 我若留下来会连累你们大家 |
[2:35:56] | I shall take it where it can never be found. | 我会把这颗种子带到没人能找到的地方 |
[2:36:01] | Will we ever see you again? | 我们还会再见面吗 |
[2:36:03] | Cade Yeager, | 凯德·伊格 |
[2:36:05] | I do not know. | 我真的不知道 |
[2:36:08] | But whenever you look to the stars, | 但当你抬头仰望星辰 |
[2:36:11] | Think of one of them, | 请把其中的一颗星星 |
[2:36:14] | As my soul. | 想成我的灵魂 |
[2:36:17] | Defend this family, Autobots, | 请守护这一家人 汽车人 |
[2:36:21] | As they have you. | 就如同他们守护你们一样 |
[2:36:25] | Defend | 请守护他们 |
[2:36:27] | All they can be. | 守护他们的未来 |
[2:36:37] | There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. | 宇宙中有许多谜团是我们永远无法解开的 |
[2:36:43] | But who we are and why we are here, | 但我们的身份以及我们存在的原因 |
[2:36:47] | Are not among them. | 并非无法解答 |
[2:36:50] | Those answers we carry inside. | 这些答案就在我们的躯体之中 |
[2:36:55] | I am Optimus Prime, | 我是擎天柱 |
[2:36:58] | And this message is to my creators: | 我要向我的造物主们发出一条信息 |
[2:37:01] | Leave planet Earth alone. | 别找地球麻烦 |
[2:37:05] | ‘Cause I’m coming, | 否则我一定 |
[2:37:07] | For you. | 不会放过你们 |