英文名称:Transcendence
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | They say there’s power in Boston. | 听说波士顿已恢复供电 |
[01:54] | Some phone service in Denver. | 丹佛已有部份通话 |
[01:59] | But things are far from what they were. | 但已不如从前了 |
[02:08] | Maybe it was all inevitable. | 或许一切都是必然 |
[02:12] | An unavoidable collision between mankind and technology. | 人类与科技间注定发生冲突 |
[02:24] | The Internet was meant to make the world a smaller place. | 网路应该是让我们天涯若比邻 |
[02:31] | But it actually feels smaller without it. | 但没了网路,世界果真变小 |
[02:44] | I knew Will and Evelyn Caster better than anyone. | 我比谁都了解威尔和艾芙琳 |
[02:49] | I knew their brilliance. | 我知道他们很聪明 |
[02:53] | Their dedication to what they believed in. | 能为自己的信念和热情 |
[02:59] | And to what they loved. | 付出一切 |
[03:32] | I’m not sure what the point is. | 我不太懂你想干嘛 |
[03:37] | Copper shields the electromagnetic radiation. | 铜能阻挡电磁辐射 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I know how it works. I’m asking “Why?” | 我懂这个原理 我是问为什么 |
[03:45] | Sanctuary. | 弄一个避难所 |
[03:46] | Nothing gets through. No signals of any kind. | 任何讯号都无法通过 |
[03:52] | – You see? Dead zone. Nothing. – Uh-huh. | 你看,完全没讯号 |
[03:55] | Sure, but you could just turn it off. | 没错,但可以直接关机 |
[03:58] | Yeah, | 是没错 |
[03:59] | but fewer distractions is what you wanted, right? Isn’t it? | 你不是希望干扰少一点吗? |
[04:03] | Yeah. That’s what I wanted. | 没错 |
[04:07] | – Come on. We’ll be late. – For what? | 走吧,快迟到了 什么事? |
[04:22] | – Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[04:23] | – What? | 什么? |
[04:25] | I really think I’m starting to make progress on this. | 我觉得这开始有进展了 |
[04:28] | Hey. You need to get dressed. | 该换衣服了 |
[04:36] | I don’t know why you bother with these proofs. | 何必关心这些证据 |
[04:40] | Only three people in the world even care. | 世界上只有三个人在乎 |
[04:42] | Because it’s fun. | 因为很有趣 |
[04:45] | – You sure you’re up for this? | 你真的想去吗? |
[04:46] | – No. Not remotely. | 完全不想 |
[04:48] | Really? Will, it’s important. | 真的吗?威尔,这很重要 |
[04:51] | I know, but your donors are fools. | 我知道,但捐钱给你的都是猪头 |
[04:53] | They sit there in a daze, | 他们呆坐在下面 |
[04:54] | waiting for me to say “commercial application.” It kills me. | 只想听我谈商业用途,很讨厌 |
[04:58] | Well, the “fools” there today could fund us for the next five years. | 那些猪头能提供未来五年的经费 |
[05:04] | – In that case I have every reason to behave. | 那我得乖一点才行 |
[05:06] | – Yes. But if this goes well, | 对 如果顺利,拜托 |
[05:09] | promise me that I’ll never have to do this ever again. | 你得答应我不必再来一次 |
[05:12] | – Never. Promise. – Okay, I promise. | 绝对不要,你保证 好,我保证 |
[05:14] | – Really? – Sure, I promise. | – 真的吗? – 我保证 |
[05:18] | Ha, ha. You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[05:55] | Happy birthday, dear Erin | 祝你生日快乐,亚伦 |
[05:59] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[06:19] | Jason. Other side of the stage. You’ll do a camera and sound check together. | 杰森,舞台另一边 |
[06:23] | You’ll do the first block, followed by McRae, Llewellyn. | 你在第一段上台 再来是麦克雷,路温林 |
[06:26] | – And, ah, then the main event. | 然后…主讲人来了 |
[06:28] | – Max. | 麦斯 |
[06:29] | – Ev, how are you? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 |
[06:32] | – Ready to sing for your supper? – I’m sorry to put you through it. | 准备为五斗米折腰了吗? 抱歉把你拖下水 |
[06:36] | Dr. Caster? Sorry. | 卡斯特博士,抱歉 |
[06:37] | Would you mind? | 请帮我签名 |
[06:38] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[06:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | You have groupies? Why don’t I get groupies? | 怎样? 你有粉丝?我怎么没有? |
[06:45] | Dr. Waters, would you like a run-through? | 华博士,你想演练一下吗? |
[06:47] | – Yes. I’ll see you backstage. – All right. | – 好,后台见 – 好 |
[06:59] | …important distinction. | 重要的区别 |
[07:01] | This created brain is self-sustaining. | 这种人造脑有自立能力 |
[07:06] | And it’s capable of emotional expressivity… | 能够表达情感 |
[07:10] | …and of self-awareness. | 具有自我意识 |
[07:16] | The effort to develop a strong artificial intelligence… | 研发高级人工智慧的努力 |
[07:19] | …has led to significant advancements in the field of neural engineering… | 导致神经工程与人脑研究 |
[07:23] | …as well as our understanding of the human brain. | 都有长足的进步 |
[07:26] | But while some focus on the still-distant dream of a thinking computer… | 有人在追求遥远的梦 钻研会思考的电脑 |
[07:31] | …I believe the journey… …to be more important than the destination. | 但我相信过程比目的更重要 |
[07:38] | My priority is to use my colleagues’ accidental insights… | 我的优先目标是运用同事的成果 |
[07:41] | …to develop new methods for the early detection of cancer… | 研发早期发现癌症的新方法 |
[07:44] | …and in the hopes of finding a cure for Alzheimer’s. | 并希望发现失智症的疗法 |
[07:48] | Simply put, to save lives. | 总之就是拯救人命 |
[08:10] | “A new type of thinking is essential… | 如果人类要生存,更上层楼 |
[08:13] | …if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.” | 崭新的思考模式是关键 |
[08:17] | Albert Einstein said that more than 50 years ago. | 这是爱因斯坦50多年说的话 |
[08:20] | And it couldn’t be more relevant than it is today. | 今天看来再恰当不过 |
[08:24] | Intelligent machines will soon allow us… | 智慧机器不久就能让我们 |
[08:26] | …to conquer our most intractable challenges. | 解决最艰困的挑战 |
[08:30] | Not merely to cure disease, but to end poverty and hunger. | 不只是治疗疾病 还有终结贫穷和饥饿 |
[08:34] | To heal the planet. | 让地球复原 |
[08:36] | And build a better future for all of us. | 为我们创造更美好的未来 |
[08:39] | I don’t know anybody who is doing more to make that future a reality… | 没有人比下一位演说者 |
[08:42] | …than our next speaker. | 更能让这种未来成真 |
[08:44] | But then again, I’m probably biased. | 我这么说是有点偏心啦 |
[08:48] | Please welcome my partner in science and in life… | 请欢迎我科学与生活中的伙伴 |
[08:52] | …Dr. Will Caster. | 威尔卡斯特博士 |
[09:01] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢各位 |
[09:03] | My wife has always been eager to change the world. | 内人一向渴望改变世界 |
[09:07] | But I’ll just settle for understanding it first. | 但我宁可先了解它 |
[09:11] | For 130,000 years… | 13万年以来 |
[09:15] | …our capacity for reason has remained unchanged. | 我们的思考能力始终不变 |
[09:20] | The combined intellect of the neuroscientists, engineers, | 在场的神经科学家、工程师 |
[09:23] | mathematicians and….hackers… | 数学家和骇客 |
[09:28] | …in this auditorium… | 所有人的智慧加起来 |
[09:30] | …pales in comparison to even the most basic AI. | 还不如最基本的人工智慧 |
[09:36] | Once online, a sentient machine will quickly overcome the limits of biology. | 有意识的机器一旦启动 很快就能克服生物的限制 |
[09:41] | And in a short time, its analytical power will be greater… | 短期之内,它的分析能力 |
[09:44] | …than the collective intelligence… …of every person born in the history of the world. | 就会比史上所有人类的集体智慧 还要强大 |
[10:04] | So now imagine such an entity… | 想像一下这样一个 |
[10:08] | …with a full range of human emotion. Even self-awareness. | 拥有各种人类情绪的实体 甚至有自我意识 |
[10:13] | Some scientists refer to this as “the Singularity.” | 有的科学家称之为“奇异点” |
[10:18] | I call it “Transcendence.” | 我称为“永生智慧” |
[10:23] | The path to building such a super-intelligence… | 打造这样的超级智慧 |
[10:26] | …requires us to unlock the most fundamental secrets of the universe. | 需要解开宇宙最根本的秘密 |
[10:32] | What is the nature of consciousness? | 意识的本质是什么? |
[10:39] | Is there a soul? | 灵魂存在吗? |
[10:44] | And if so, where does it reside? | 如果有,它在哪里? |
[10:54] | Dr. Caster? | 卡斯特博士 |
[10:56] | Yes, sir? You have a question? | 是,你有问题? |
[11:03] | So you want to create a god? | 所以你想创造一个上帝吗? |
[11:08] | Your own god? | 你自己的上帝 |
[11:10] | That’s a very good question. | 这个问题很好 |
[11:12] | Um… Isn’t that what man has always done? | 人类不是一直这么做吗? |
[11:23] | Oh, it’s relentless. | 粉丝真热情 |
[11:24] | Look, and now he’s pretending he’s not enjoying it. | 你看他还一副不在乎的样子 |
[11:27] | Yap, yap, yap. | 少��唆 |
[11:29] | Pleasure. | 你好 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Professor? | 教授 |
[11:38] | You’re all slaves! | 你们都是奴隶 |
[11:44] | Hours ago, this facility was attacked. | (拔掉网路线) 这栋建筑几小时前遭到攻击 |
[11:47] | We can now confirm at least five people are dead, 12 people have been injured. | 目前确认至少5人死亡 12人受伤 |
[11:52] | This incident is related to a series of simultaneous attacks… | 今天同时发生一连串攻击 这是其中之一 |
[11:56] | …that took place today in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington, D.C… | 包括纽约市、洛杉矶 芝加哥和华府 |
[12:01] | …all of them targeting major computer and research labs… | 目标都锁定先进人工智慧领域 |
[12:04] | …in the field of advanced artificial intelligence. | 重要的电脑与研究实验室 |
[12:07] | No one has claimed responsibility… | 目前没有人出面承认犯行 |
[12:09] | No, he’s all right. He was very lucky. The bullet only grazed him. | 他没事,他很幸运 子弹只有轻轻擦过 |
[12:13] | Yup. Okay. Take care. | 好,保重 |
[12:16] | They hit Al labs all over the country. | 他们攻击全国的人工智慧实验室 |
[12:19] | Tom Casey’s dead. | 汤姆凯西死了 |
[12:20] | And they took out Joseph’s entire team at Livermore. | 他们杀害约瑟在利佛莫的团队 |
[12:24] | What about Joseph? | 约瑟呢? |
[12:26] | He’s all right. | 他没事 |
[12:27] | Actually, he’s at your office with the FBI. | 他跟联邦调查局干员在你办公室 |
[12:44] | Joseph. | 约瑟 |
[12:51] | Max. | 麦斯 |
[12:53] | My God, Will. | 天啊,威尔 |
[12:55] | You forgot to teach us how to dodge a bullet, didn’t you? | 你忘了教我们怎么躲子弹 |
[12:58] | How did they even get inside your lab? | 他们怎么进入你的实验室? |
[13:00] | One of my programmers. | 我的一位程式设计师 |
[13:02] | All that security, and he Waltzes in with a poisoned cake. | 带一个有毒蛋糕进去 |
[13:05] | Dioxin, we think. | 我们认为是戴奥辛 |
[13:08] | Oh. This is Agent Buchanan with the FBI. | 这是调查局干员布坎南 |
[13:10] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:11] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[13:13] | I’ve been following your research, | 卡博士,我一直关注你的研究 |
[13:15] | Dr. Caster. | 非常有意思 |
[13:16] | Agent Buchanan is a close partner | 布干员是我利佛莫实验室 |
[13:17] | in my cyber-defense work at Livermore. | 数位防御系统的伙伴 |
[13:21] | Um, is there somewhere we can all talk? | 我们能找地方谈吗? |
[13:24] | – Could go to my office. Just down here. – Great. | 到我办公室,就在前面 好 |
[13:27] | Revolutionary Independence From Technology. RIFT. | 对方是反科技激进团体,RIFT |
[13:30] | Till 2 years ago, it was all about the disconnect. | 两年前只不满科技造成的疏离 |
[13:33] | People texting instead of talking to each other. | 像简讯取代面对面交谈 |
[13:36] | Social media as an invasion of privacy. | 社交媒体侵犯我们隐私 |
[13:38] | They made a big deal of putting smartphones in blenders. | 甚至将智慧手机放进搅拌机 |
[13:41] | – But I’m afraid we all missed the real threat. – Yeah. | 但这都不是真正的威胁 对 |
[13:44] | This guy, Joel Edmund, | 这个人叫乔艾蒙 |
[13:47] | was with me for a year. | 帮我工作过一年 |
[13:49] | The guy who shot Will was working on campus since August. | 对威尔开枪的人八月起在学校工作 |
[13:53] | They infiltrated their targets and then coordinated their attacks. | 他们渗透目标再展开攻击行动 |
[13:57] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[13:59] | An hour ago they claimed the murders | 一小时前他们承认犯案 |
[14:01] | and released their manifesto. | 并发表声明说 |
[14:02] | “Artificial Intelligence is an unnatural | 人工智慧违反自然又可憎 |
[14:05] | abomination and a threat to humanity.” | 会威胁到人类 |
[14:08] | They’re determined to stop any attempt | 他们决心全力阻止 |
[14:10] | at what you call “Transcendence.” | 你们的“永生智慧”实验 |
[14:13] | So this isn’t over? | 所以还没完? |
[14:15] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[14:18] | We lost decades of research and development today. | 今天我们失去数十年的研发成果 |
[14:22] | For right now, Will, your lab is the only one | 威尔,现在只有你的实验室 |
[14:24] | that can wake up a strong Al. | 能启动强大的人工智慧 |
[14:27] | – So the Defense Department is asking… – No, no, no. | 因此国防部要求… 不行 |
[14:31] | I’m not letting the government in. | 我不让政府介入 |
[14:34] | We’ve never taken their money. No. | 我们没拿他们的经费,免谈 |
[14:35] | Will, they just want to know if the work is on track. | 他们只想知道研究是否顺利 |
[14:39] | It’s important to all of us. | 这对我们都很重要 |
[14:43] | We’ve heard a lot about the PINN Project, Dr. Caster. | 我们听过很多PINN计划的事 |
[14:45] | Is there any way we could have a look? | 我们能看一下吗? |
[14:50] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗? |
[14:53] | Yes, of course you do. | 当然有 |
[14:56] | So these are state-of-the-art quantum processors. | 这些是最先进的量子处理器 |
[14:58] | You won’t find faster computational power anywhere else in the world. | 也是全球速度最快的电脑 |
[15:04] | Good evening, Dr. Tagger. | 晚安,泰格博士 |
[15:09] | It’s seen old faculty pictures of you. | 它看过你的照片 |
[15:11] | Good evening, Donald Buchanan. | 晚安,唐纳布坎南 |
[15:15] | – It knows me? | 它认识我? |
[15:16] | – Of course it does. | 当然 |
[15:18] | DMV records, social media. | 驾照资料,社交媒体 |
[15:20] | PINN, tell Agent Buchanan about yourself. | PINN,向布干员自我介绍 |
[15:24] | I am PINN… | 我是PINN |
[15:26] | …a Physically independent Neural Network… | 一套独立的神经网络 |
[15:29] | …invented by Dr. Will Caster. | 由威尔卡斯特教授所发明 |
[15:33] | Can you prove that you are self-aware? | 你能证明你有自我意识吗? |
[15:36] | That’s a difficult question, Dr. Tagger. | 好困难的问题,泰格教授 |
[15:39] | Can you prove that you are? | 你能证明你有吗? |
[15:42] | You can’t program a machine to be self-aware. | 机器怎可能会有自我意识 |
[15:44] | We have no idea how our own consciousness works. | 我们连人类的意识运作都不懂 |
[15:47] | That is your opinion. You just happen to be wrong. | 那是你的看法,你错了 |
[15:50] | Evidently, Casey managed to solve that dilemma. | 看来凯西解决了这个问题 |
[15:53] | He sent us his research just before he was killed. | 他遇害前把研究寄给我们 |
[15:57] | Soon as it’s packed up, we’ll send it over. | 整理好我们就送过来 |
[15:59] | I think you’ll find that we’ll be helpful partners. | 我们会是很有帮助的伙伴 |
[16:02] | You all right, Will? – No, he needs rest. I think we’re done here. – Mm. | 威尔,你还好吗? 他需要休息,到此为止吧 |
[16:07] | – I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:08] | – No, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:33] | Will, hey, hey. | 威尔 |
[16:37] | Come on, sit up. Be careful. | 坐起来,小心 |
[16:45] | Our first thought is always infection. | 初步看来是感染 |
[16:48] | But given the circumstances, we’ll widen the search. | 但我们会再扩大检查 |
[16:51] | We’ll figure this out. | 查清病因 |
[17:28] | It’s an isotope called polonium. | 是一种叫钋的同位素 |
[17:30] | The bullet must have been laced with it. There were traces of it in the wound. | 子弹里一定含有这种成分 伤口有微量的钋 |
[17:39] | Well, what’s the treatment? | 要怎么治疗? |
[17:42] | It’s radiation poisoning. | 这是辐射中毒 |
[17:44] | I’m afraid that once it enters the bloodstream… | 一旦进入血液 |
[17:46] | …the effect is irreversible. | 作用便无法逆转 |
[17:49] | With proper care we’re looking at four… | 即使悉心照顾 |
[17:50] | …maybe five weeks, before his system shuts down. | 最多也只能活四到五周 |
[18:13] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[18:22] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 实在没道理 |
[18:25] | They’re afraid of technology, | 他们害怕科技 |
[18:27] | because of its threat to humanity… | 因为科技威胁到人类 |
[18:30] | …yet they don’t flinch at taking a life. | 但他们杀人却毫不手软 |
[18:34] | So obviously they’re not big on logic. | 显然逻辑不通 |
[18:39] | But there’s no shortage of irony. | 却充满讽刺 |
[18:44] | People fear what they don’t understand. They always have. | 人因无知而恐惧,一向如此 |
[18:48] | Joseph sent over Casey’s files. | 约瑟送来凯西的档案 |
[18:52] | He was decoding the synapses in real time. | 他即时解译脑部突触 |
[18:56] | But with the right input algorithms… | 如果有正确的输入演算法… |
[19:00] | – I need to get back to the lab. – Will… | 我必须回实验室 威尔 |
[19:04] | …is that really how you wanna spend the last month of your life? | 你要那样度过人生最后一个月吗? |
[20:03] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[20:06] | I want to have all this taken back to the office… | 我要把这些带回办公室 |
[20:10] | …to tell Joseph… | 然后告诉约瑟 |
[20:12] | …that I’ve spent my entire life in a computer lab… | 我一生都待在电脑实验室里 |
[20:16] | …and I’ve decided I’d rather spend the rest of it with you. | 死前宁可与你共度 |
[21:41] | Evelyn? Are you okay? | 艾芙琳,你还好吗? |
[21:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I suppose. | 还好 |
[21:46] | Look, he can’t work anymore. | 他不能再工作了 |
[21:49] | We’re gonna shut it down. | 我们得关闭它 |
[21:52] | I just wanted you to know. | 我想来通知你 |
[21:54] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[21:56] | Well, don’t worry about PINN. | 别担心PINN |
[21:59] | Take care of Will. | 好好照顾威尔 |
[22:00] | And take care of yourself. | 你自己也保重 |
[22:04] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Anything you need, I’m here, okay? | 有事就来找我,好吗? |
[23:50] | It’s all built off of Casey’s solution to the self-awareness problem. | 实验是以凯西的 自我意识解决方式为基础 |
[23:54] | – He did it six months ago. | 他在半年前做的 |
[23:55] | – He did what exactly? | 他到底做了什么? |
[23:56] | Instead of creating an artificial intelligence, | 他不是要打造人工智慧 |
[23:58] | he duplicated an existing one. | 而是复制现有的智慧 |
[24:01] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[24:02] | He recorded the monkey’s brain activity and uploaded it | 他记录猴脑的活动 将它的意识上传 |
[24:05] | like a song or a movie. – You’re out of your mind. | – 就像歌曲或电影那样 – 你疯了 |
[24:07] | – Will’s body is dying… | 威尔的身体即将死亡 |
[24:08] | …but his mind is electrical signals that we can upload into PINN… | 但心智是电子讯号形式 我们将它上传到PINN |
[24:12] | Ev, he’s not a monkey. | 他不是猴子 |
[24:17] | Assuming that implanting an electrode into his brain doesn’t actually kill him… | 就算将电极移植到他脑中 没杀死他 |
[24:21] | …and that this works, at the very best | 而且这个作法也行得通 |
[24:23] | you’ll be making a digital approximation of him. | 你顶多能做出他的数位模拟版 |
[24:26] | If we missed anything… Anything. A thought, a childhood memory… | 要是有遗漏了什么 一个想法,童年记忆 |
[24:31] | How will you know what you’re dealing with? | 你怎知面对的是谁? |
[24:35] | No one is saying that we give up. | 没有人说要放弃 |
[24:37] | We should be focusing our efforts on nanotechnology. | 但我们应该专注于奈米科技 |
[24:40] | Synthetic blood cells. Both are decades away. | 合成血球 它们还得花上数十年 |
[24:42] | This is what we have now. | 这计划马上就能进行 |
[24:45] | We can save him. | 我们能救他 |
[24:50] | Look at what they did to him. | 看看他们把他害成什么样 |
[25:07] | Even though I know I’m a dead man… | 即使知道自己死期不远 |
[25:13] | …I’m worried I’ll miss her. | 我也担心我会想念她 |
[25:22] | Look… | 听我说 |
[25:24] | …I’ll be long gone. | 我将不久于人世 |
[25:29] | But you, you’ll never hear the end of it… | 但如果我们不尝试 |
[25:34] | …if we don’t try. | 你将不断受到谴责 |
[25:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:46] | I’d like to think that I was smart enough to save you. | 真希望我够聪明能救你 |
[25:54] | Don’t underestimate yourself. | 别小看自己 |
[25:57] | You’re the third-smartest person I know. | 你是我认识第三聪明的人 |
[26:51] | Are you sure about this? | 你打定主意了吗? |
[26:56] | Good enough for the monkey. | 这计划对猴子来说够好了 |
[27:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:06] | Take care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[28:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:05] | It worked, baby. | 成功了,宝贝 |
[28:06] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[28:14] | It took Casey months to sort through the raw data. | 凯西花了几个月才整理好原始资料 |
[28:17] | And he had an entire team. | 而且他有一整个团队 |
[28:21] | He didn’t have me. | 他没有我 |
[28:25] | Deadening. | 隔音材料 |
[28:27] | Deadly. | 致命 |
[28:29] | Deaf. | 耳聋 |
[28:31] | Deafen. | 震聋 |
[28:33] | Deal. | 交易 |
[28:34] | Dean. | 院长 |
[28:36] | Dealer. | 商人 |
[28:38] | Fair. | 公平 |
[28:40] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[28:43] | Don’t lose yourself to this. | 不要过于执着 |
[28:56] | La. | 拉 |
[28:58] | Label | 标签 |
[29:00] | Labor. | 劳力 |
[29:03] | Labyrinth. | 迷宫 |
[29:05] | Lace. | 蕾丝 |
[29:09] | Try a little more. | 多吃一点 |
[29:13] | Come on, just one more. Go on. | 再一口就好 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Okay, Will, it’s time for your pill. | 威尔,吃药了 |
[30:25] | Will, wake up. | 威尔,醒醒 |
[30:28] | Wake up. | 醒过来 |
[30:44] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[31:06] | “My dear Evelyn… | 亲爱的艾芙琳 |
[31:10] | …I don’t know how to express the sadness I feel for your loss. | 我无法表达对你的哀悼之意 |
[31:16] | For our loss. | 这也是我们的损失 |
[31:21] | You must know | 你必须明白 |
[31:23] | that to Will… | 对威尔而言 |
[31:25] | …you were all that ever mattered. | 你是最重要的 |
[31:31] | Your love and partnership was the kind that the rest of us can only dream of. | 你们的爱与合作关系令人羡慕 |
[31:38] | We lost a great mind. | 我们失去了一个伟大的心智 |
[31:41] | A great soul. | 一个伟大的灵魂 |
[31:46] | But the spirit of this man… | 但他的精神 |
[31:48] | …will continue to inspire us.” | 将继续激励我们 |
[32:17] | Just got word. | 刚收到消息 |
[32:19] | PINN’s shut down. | PINN关闭了 |
[32:23] | But, uh, apparently a few of the cores are missing. | 但有几个核心记忆体不见踪影 |
[32:39] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[32:41] | Language processing, cryptography… | 语言处理,密码学 |
[32:45] | …coding. | 程式编码 |
[32:50] | I can’t figure it out. | 我束手无策 |
[32:55] | I wanted to be wrong. | 我多希望当初自己讲错 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:06] | Okay, just let me say goodbye. | 让我跟他道别 |
[33:24] | I don’t know if you can hear me. Uh… | 我不知道你能否听见 |
[33:29] | Maybe you can. | 也许可以 |
[33:33] | You said “Don’t lose yourself.” | 你叫我不要太执着 |
[33:40] | So I, uh… | 所以… |
[33:43] | I’m going to listen to you. | 我会听你的话 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | Just turn it off. Turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[34:19] | We need to wipe the drives. | 要先删除硬碟 |
[34:21] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:34] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[34:49] | God. | 天… |
[35:15] | Can you hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[35:24] | I… I can. | 可以 |
[35:27] | Will, my God. | 威尔,天啊 |
[35:30] | It’s dark. | 好暗 |
[35:33] | He can’t see anything. The camera. Here. | 他看不见,摄影机,这里 |
[35:39] | There. Can you see me now? | 看见我了吗? |
[35:44] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[35:47] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[35:54] | The only fear that I have… | 我唯一担忧的 |
[35:56] | …in life is the loss… | 是生活中失去的 |
[36:02] | If it were to happen, when it does happen… | 如果真要发生…当它发生时 |
[36:07] | Last moment. | 最后一刻… |
[36:10] | Last time you look in those eyes. | 上次你看着那双眼睛… |
[36:13] | The possibility of that end… | 那一端的可能… |
[36:18] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[36:23] | Dark. | 很暗 |
[36:25] | I remember the pain, and I can’t remember what I want to say. | 我记得那种痛苦… 我忘了我想说什么… |
[36:29] | It was like waking from a dream. | 那就像从梦中醒来 |
[36:31] | It was truly incredible. I’ve never felt anything like this. | 真不可思议,我没有这种感觉过 |
[36:34] | I didn’t think I could be like this. | 没想到我能这样… |
[36:35] | Thoughts are there, but they don’t… | 有想法,但它们没… |
[36:40] | Will? | 威尔? |
[36:40] | …arrive properly. | 适切传达… |
[36:46] | I think he’s still fragmented. I’m gonna run a diagnostic. | 还是断断续续,我来侦错 |
[36:51] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[36:57] | Oh, my God, he’s reordering his own code. | 天啊,他在重组自己的程式 |
[37:02] | It’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[37:08] | – How do we know this is him? | 我们怎么知道这是不是他? |
[37:10] | – What are you talking about? We built this from PINN’s core. | 你在说什么? 我们用PINN的核心打造这机器 |
[37:12] | We don’t know how much of Will’s consciousness actually survived. | 不知道威尔的意识有多少留下来 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna need to expand. I need more power. | 我需要扩大,需要更强的能力 |
[37:24] | New processor three times more capable than this current system. | 新处理器比目前系统快三倍 |
[37:28] | These designs. I just couldn’t see it before. | 我以前无法想像这些设计 |
[37:32] | I can’t describe it. It’s like my mind has been set free. | 我不会讲 好像我的心智被释放了 |
[37:36] | You need to get me online. | 你们得让我连上网 |
[37:38] | I need to access financial markets, educational databases. | 我得连到金融市场,教育资料库 |
[37:41] | Can you imagine what he’d be capable of if we networked him? | 如果让他连上网路 你能想像他的能力吗? |
[37:45] | No. What are you doing? | 不,你在干嘛? |
[37:48] | He can’t see or hear. I’m reconnecting him. | 他看不见也听不见 我要帮他重新连接 |
[37:51] | It’s not him. It’s not. | 这不是他,不是 |
[37:54] | It may be intelligent, may even be sentient, but this is not Will. | 就算它很聪明,甚至有意识 但这不是威尔 |
[37:58] | Fifteen minutes after it turns on, it wants to plug into Wall Street? | 才开启15分钟 它就想跟华尔街连线? |
[38:02] | Get more powerful? Does that sound like Will? | 更快,更强?像威尔的作风吗? |
[38:04] | How do you explain these images? | 那你怎么解释这些影像? |
[38:07] | Stock footage PINN could have accessed from the cores. | 可能是实验室记忆体里的资料 |
[38:10] | No, not that. That’s Nabob Park. Will took me there on our first date. | 那不是,那是纳伯公园 威尔第一次约会带我去的 |
[38:13] | I said that I liked the carousel music. | 我说我喜欢旋转木马的音乐 |
[38:15] | The next day, he shows up with that old record player. | 散拍音乐 隔天他就带了一台老唱机 |
[38:18] | These are memories. They’re real. They’re not some stock video from some hard drive. | 这些是我们的回忆 它们是真的,不是硬碟里的影片 |
[38:24] | It’s him. All I’m asking is that we’re careful. | 是他 我只是说要小心,先关掉… |
[38:27] | – We shut it down until we know… – Shut it down? It’s Will. | 关掉?它是威尔啊 |
[38:32] | – Get out. | 出去 |
[38:33] | – I can’t do that…Get out! | – 我不能… – 滚出去 |
[38:38] | How can you say that? | 你怎么说这种话? |
[38:40] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[39:00] | Evelyn? | 艾芙琳 |
[39:06] | Where’s Max? | 麦斯呢? |
[39:09] | He had to go. | 他有事先走 |
[39:15] | Max is confused, isn’t he? | 麦斯是不是很困惑? |
[39:19] | He’s concerned. | 他是担心 |
[39:24] | Are you concerned? | 你担心吗? |
[39:41] | No. | 没有 |
[39:59] | Dr. Waters? | 华博士 |
[40:01] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[40:04] | It’s after hours. Why don’t you call my office? Set up an appointment. | 我下班了 打到我办公室约时间 |
[40:09] | Bree. | 布莉 |
[40:13] | I’m a student of your work. | 我拜读过你的大作 |
[40:15] | An admirer, really. | 其实我很崇拜你 |
[40:19] | The way you wrestle with the tension between technology’s promise and its peril. | 你在科技的潜力与危险之间挣扎 |
[40:26] | Most men of science are blind to it. | 多数科学家都视而不见 |
[40:31] | What exactly is it you want? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[40:34] | Just some clarity. | 只想把话说清楚 |
[40:37] | I know it’s difficult. | 我知道你很难受 |
[40:40] | Most of your colleagues… | 你同事大多遇害 |
[40:42] | …and some of your closest friends. | 还有一些好友也是 |
[40:46] | They don’t know the danger. | 他们不懂危险所在 |
[40:50] | Writing a paper is one thing. | 写论文是一回事 |
[40:53] | I’m wondering what’s in your heart. | 我好奇你真正的想法 |
[41:04] | I don’t know how it is you found me… | 我不知道你怎么找到我 |
[41:08] | …but whatever it is you want… | 不管你想干嘛 |
[41:10] | …I’m not interested. Excuse me. | 我都没兴趣,失陪了 |
[41:12] | This is important. | 这件事很重要 |
[41:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:15] | Tell me about Evelyn Caster. | 跟我谈谈艾芙琳卡斯特 |
[42:17] | We know she took the PINN cores and we know about Casey’s files. | 我们知道她拿走PINN的记忆体 也知道凯西的档案 |
[42:21] | We know what you’re building. | 我们知道你们设计的机器 |
[42:22] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不懂 |
[42:24] | She connects it to the Internet, it’ll copy itself onto every computer in the world… | 一旦它连上网,就会将自己 复制到全球每台连网的电脑 |
[42:28] | – …and then there is no taking it down. – Where is she? | 到时根本无法阻止它 她在哪? |
[42:32] | “The danger is a future where doctors | “未来我们面临的危险” |
[42:33] | are technicians, not physicians. | “医生变成技工,已非医疗人员” |
[42:36] | Machines are meant to aid the human mind, | “机器理应协助人类的心智” |
[42:38] | not supplant it.” | “而非取而代之” |
[42:39] | They’re your words. | 这是你自己写的 |
[42:41] | You want to save her or not? | 你到底想不想救她? |
[42:45] | – We have her location: | 找到她的位置了 |
[42:46] | 4550 San Pablo. | 圣帕布罗街4550号 |
[42:48] | – Let’s go. | 出发 |
[42:50] | Hey. Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[42:51] | Do you hear me? Don’t touch her! | 听到了没?不准碰她 |
[43:02] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[43:12] | I have to get you online now. | 我得让你连线了 |
[43:14] | Can you see the satellite software? | 你能找到卫星软件吗? |
[43:16] | I see it. I’m installing it now. | 我看到了,正在安装 |
[43:44] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了一步 |
[44:32] | Will? | 威尔? |
[44:34] | I’m fine, Evelyn. | 我很好,艾芙琳 |
[44:35] | I’m online. | 我上线了 |
[44:36] | – Okay. | 好 |
[44:37] | – Let’s get you someplace safe. | 我带你去安全的地方 |
[44:51] | I need you to wait here. | 你在这里等 |
[44:52] | What? Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[44:54] | Everywhere. | 无所不在 |
[45:07] | You can’t stay here, Evelyn. You can’t go home. | 你不能待在这里,不能回家 |
[45:10] | What do you mean? Where am I gonna go? | 什么意思?我要去哪? |
[45:16] | I’m taking care of that. | 我来安排 |
[45:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:27] | Hi. I have a reservation under “Turing,” I think. | 你好,我用杜灵的名字预约 |
[46:15] | A company called Global intersecting Finance… | 一家叫全球交会金融的公司 |
[46:17] | …just made $38 million from high-volume trading over the past 24 hours. | 过去24小时透过大量交易 赚进3800万美元 |
[46:24] | A company fully owned by Evelyn Caster. | 该公司由艾芙琳卡斯特单独拥有 |
[46:29] | Where’s Evelyn? | 艾芙琳呢? |
[46:32] | What have you done with her? | 你们把她怎么了? |
[46:35] | We were too late. | 我们去得太迟 |
[46:37] | It’s out there now. | 它已经跑到外面去了 |
[46:38] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗? |
[46:40] | You know the source code, Max. | 你知道原始码,麦斯 |
[46:42] | You can help make this right. | 你能帮忙弥补错误 |
[46:46] | Make this right? | 弥补错误? |
[46:49] | What is it you’re thinking? That I’m gonna help you? | 你以为我会帮你吗? |
[46:53] | That you’re gonna recruit me? | 你要找我加入? |
[46:57] | Decide for yourself. | 你自己决定 |
[47:04] | Here. | 这里 |
[47:05] | Bree Nevins attended Duke computer sciences. | 布莉纳文读过杜克大学资讯系 |
[47:08] | Interned for Casey 2009. | 2009年跟着凯西实习过 |
[47:10] | She joined a radical neo-Luddite group 2010. | 2010年加入激进反科技组织 |
[47:13] | I guess RIFT happens a couple of years later. | 我猜RIFT是在两年后成立的 |
[47:16] | Now, the e-mails… | 电子邮件… |
[47:17] | What’s going on? Get on the phone. | 怎么回事?乔,接电话 |
[47:19] | Anybody? – We’ve been hacked. | – 谁知道怎么了? – 骇客 入侵 |
[47:20] | – Where is this coming from? | 谁知道这是从哪来的? |
[47:21] | – What happened? – We got a problem here. | – 怎么回事? – 出问题了 |
[47:23] | It’s not just us. Every field office has been hit. | 我跟华府通话中,不只是我们 每间分局都受害 |
[47:26] | Please tell me we’re tracing this. | 我们正在追查吧? |
[47:28] | The incoming queries are all anonymized. | 正在努力,但所有要求都加密 |
[47:31] | You’re not being hacked. | 你们没有被骇 |
[47:34] | You’re being helped. | 而是得到协助 |
[47:39] | I’ve accessed surveillance cameras all over the country. | 我进入了全国各地的监视器 |
[47:43] | They’ll have most of them in custody by tomorrow. | 他们明天就能羁押RIFT了 |
[47:47] | We can’t stay here, Evelyn. | 我们不能待在这里,艾芙琳 |
[47:49] | We need to get off the grid. | 我们需要躲起来 |
[47:51] | Accessing thousands of databases? | 进入数千个资料库? |
[47:55] | Geo-locating suspects in real time? | 即时找到嫌犯位置? |
[47:59] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我没看过这种东西 |
[48:01] | Except maybe from PINN. | 除了PINN以外 |
[48:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:06] | – Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[48:07] | – Taking down a terrorist organization. | 攻破恐怖组织 |
[48:08] | You work on the PINN angle. | 你继续研究PINN这条线 |
[48:09] | Figure it out, let me know who to thank. | 弄清楚后,让我知道该感谢谁 |
[48:41] | Boston, Philly, New York. We’re screwed. | 波士顿、费城、纽约都沦陷了 |
[48:44] | We prepared for this. | 我们早有准备 |
[48:53] | The town is called Brightwood. | 这座小镇叫布莱伍 |
[48:59] | Doesn’t look like much… | 看起来没什么 |
[49:01] | …but it’s the perfect place to build. | 不过却是绝佳地点 |
[49:16] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[49:20] | I think we have an opportunity to do great things here. | 我们有机会在此大展身手 |
[49:35] | So an underground data center. | 盖一间地下资料中心 |
[49:38] | And you want me to renovate nearly every structure in town. Mm-hm. | 你要我整修镇上大部份的建筑 |
[49:44] | I’ve got six guys on my crew. | 我只有六个工人 |
[49:46] | Hire more. | 多找几个 |
[49:50] | Look, ma’am, in all honesty, Brightwood’s a dump. | 小姐,布莱伍鸟不拉屎 |
[49:53] | I’m not even sure why you’d want to waste your money here. | 何必把钱浪费在这里 |
[49:56] | You sure you got the right town? | 你确定挑对地方了吗? |
[49:59] | Thing is, my husband and I have already purchased the land. | 马丁,我和我老公买了土地 |
[50:02] | We purchased the homes, the hotel. | 我们买了住宅和旅馆 |
[50:04] | And by the time you and I are done talking, we’ll own this diner. | 等你和我聊完 这间餐馆也是我们的 |
[50:07] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下来 |
[50:09] | We would like you to work for us. | 希望你替我们效劳 |
[50:11] | And there isn’t a number you can quote us that’s too big. | 价码不是问题 |
[50:18] | Ahem. Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:45] | Cell phones. | 手机 |
[51:12] | You know, I used to work for Thomas Casey. | 我帮凯西博士工作过 |
[51:16] | I interned for him. | 当他的实习生 |
[51:25] | One night, he invites us all over to the lab… | 有天晚上他邀我们去实验室 |
[51:28] | …gives us this whole speech about history… | 讲了一大段历史 |
[51:31] | …hands out champagne… | 拿出香槟 |
[51:33] | …like he just cured cancer. | 好像他发明了抗癌解药一样 |
[51:37] | You know, when he uploaded that rhesus monkey… | 他复制那只猴子的脑时 |
[51:39] | …I was actually happy for him. | 其实我为他高兴 |
[51:42] | We all were. | 我们都一样 |
[51:45] | And then I realized we had crossed a line. | 然后我才发现他跨越了红线 |
[51:51] | The machine that thought it was a monkey never took a breath. | 那台自以为猴子的机器从不休息 |
[51:56] | It never ate, never slept. | 不吃东西,不睡觉 |
[51:59] | It just screamed. | 只会大叫 |
[52:03] | It was begging for us to stop. | 它求我们停止 |
[52:07] | To shut it down. | 将它关掉 |
[52:14] | A small group of us would get together and talk. | 我们有一群人会一起聊天 |
[52:17] | Mostly about your philosophy. | 大多在谈你的理念 |
[52:22] | And your concerns. | 和你的担忧 |
[52:32] | I thought you should know. | 我想该让你知道这些 |
[52:47] | What? | 怎样? |
[52:50] | PINN could never distinguish between right and wrong, demonstrate loyalty, right? | PINN无法分辨是非 那代表忠诚 |
[52:55] | Casey’s solution to the problem of self-awareness: | 凯西解决自我意识问题的办法 |
[52:58] | Use an existing mind. | 是利用现有的心智 |
[53:03] | No. | 不 |
[53:07] | So you wanna create a god? | 所以你想创造一个上帝? |
[53:11] | Your own god? | 你自己的上帝 |
[53:13] | That’s a very good question. | 这个问题很好 |
[53:17] | Isn’t that what man has always done? | 人类不是一直这么做吗? |
[54:01] | They’re building something big out there. | 他们正在那里大兴土木 |
[54:36] | What’s it doing out there? | 它跑去那里干嘛? |
[54:40] | This thing is like any intelligence. | 那东西跟任何智慧一样 |
[54:47] | It needs to grow. To advance. | 需要成长,进步 |
[54:54] | Right now, it’s settling somewhere it thinks it’s safe from outside threats. | 现在它落脚在自认为安全的地方 |
[55:01] | Somewhere its massive appetite for power can be met. | 能供应大量电力的地方 |
[55:09] | But it will want more than that. | 可是它的胃口会越来越大 |
[55:19] | After a while survival won’t be enough. | 接下来光是生存还不够 |
[55:26] | It will expand, evolve, influence… | 它会扩大,进化,影响 |
[55:34] | …perhaps the entire world. | 可能影响全世界 |
[55:39] | Mrs. Caster? | 卡斯特太太 |
[55:41] | One and two are online. Six and seven will be on tomorrow. | 1号2号上线 6号7号明天上线 |
[55:45] | So how do we stop it? | 该怎么阻止它? |
[55:48] | You can’t. | 没办法 |
[55:51] | Not all alone. | 不能单独行动 |
[55:53] | And not now. | 也不是现在 |
[55:56] | Wait for it to go too far. Wait for people to wake up. | 等它自己出问题,等民众觉醒 |
[55:59] | No. | 不 |
[56:01] | We don’t have time to wait. | 没时间等了 |
[56:05] | We have to move closer. | 我们必须再靠近一点 |
[56:29] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[57:00] | Is that the same…? | 是同一张专辑吗? |
[57:02] | Yup. | 对 |
[57:05] | It’s the same one. | 同一张 |
[57:08] | Would you like a glass of wine? | 想来杯酒吗? |
[57:13] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[57:29] | Do you remember when we first met? | 记得我们怎么认识的吗? |
[57:35] | I remember everything. | 我记得一清二楚 |
[57:40] | You walked into Joseph’s class on Tuesday, April 16th. | 4月16日星期二 你走进约瑟的课堂 |
[57:46] | Rained the night before, but that day the sun was out. | 前一夜下过雨 不过白天太阳出来了 |
[57:51] | Joseph said you were out of my league… | 约瑟说我不是你的菜,可是… |
[57:55] | …but I always liked a challenge. | 我一向喜欢挑战 |
[58:03] | You were the most beautiful woman I ‘d ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的女人 |
[58:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[58:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[59:51] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[59:56] | We’ve made a breakthrough with the nanotechnology. | 我们用奈米科技有了突破 |
[59:59] | We can rebuild any material faster than before. | 重建任何物质都能比以前快 |
[1:00:03] | Synthetic stem cells, tissue regeneration. | 合成干细胞,组织再生 |
[1:00:08] | The medical applications are now limitless. | 现在有无限的医疗用途 |
[1:00:10] | It’s extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[1:00:15] | They’ll be scared at first. | 大家刚开始会怕 |
[1:00:17] | But once they see what the technology can do… | 一旦发现这项科技的能力 |
[1:00:20] | …I think that they will embrace it. And I think it will change their lives. | 我想他们会欣然接受 它会改变他们的生活 |
[1:01:14] | Scared the shit out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[1:01:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:19] | Drake, I got it. Come on. | 卓克,拿到了 |
[1:01:20] | I got the money. Come on. | 我拿到钱了,快走 |
[1:01:24] | – Let’s go. – Ha-ha-ha. | 快走 |
[1:01:30] | Put him on the table, please. | 请将他抬到手术台上 |
[1:01:31] | Here. Put him on the table. Careful, careful. | 放在上面,小心 |
[1:01:35] | – Now step back. – Step back. | – 后退 – 后退 |
[1:01:38] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:01:41] | These men should wait outside, Evelyn. | 这些人应该到外面等 |
[1:01:43] | – Come on now. | 走吧 |
[1:01:44] | – What are you doing to him? | 你们要把他怎样? |
[1:01:47] | We’re saving him. | 我们要救他 |
[1:03:21] | You’re not afraid, are you? | 你不怕吗? |
[1:03:24] | No. Heh. | 不怕 |
[1:03:25] | My crew got a little spooked. | 我的工人有点怕 |
[1:03:27] | Well… | 那… |
[1:03:29] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[1:03:31] | Better. | 好多了 |
[1:03:36] | The physical enhancements are just the start. | 身体改善只是开端 |
[1:03:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:03:44] | He’s also connected to me. | 他也跟我连线了 |
[1:03:51] | It’s me, Evelyn. | 是我,艾芙琳 |
[1:03:55] | I can touch you now. | 现在我能碰你了 |
[1:03:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:03:59] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[1:04:01] | No. No. No, I can’t. | 不,我没办法 |
[1:04:04] | – Evelyn. – I can’t. | – 艾芙琳 – 不行 |
[1:04:55] | Another dream? | 又作梦了? |
[1:04:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:00] | I made a breakthrough last night. | 昨晚我有一个大突破 |
[1:05:02] | I think you’ll be very pleased. | 你应该会很高兴 |
[1:05:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:08] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去穿衣服 |
[1:05:55] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[1:05:59] | That’s gotta weigh 800 pounds. | 绝对有八百磅重 |
[1:06:45] | Welcome. We’re glad you’re here. | 欢迎,很高兴你来了 |
[1:07:22] | What are all these people doing here? | 这些人来干嘛? |
[1:07:24] | RIFT posted a video of Martin online. | RIFT在网路放了马丁的影片 |
[1:07:27] | It went viral. | 被疯狂转载 |
[1:07:28] | You mean you let it go viral. | 你是说你允许它被疯狂转载 |
[1:07:31] | These people are suffering, Evelyn. | 这些人正在受苦,艾芙琳 |
[1:07:34] | They have no hope. | 他们没有希望 |
[1:07:37] | And I’m able to fix them. | 我有能力帮助他们 |
[1:07:40] | But there are others who don’t understand. | 却有人不懂 |
[1:07:43] | It’s time for everybody to see. | 该让大家大开眼界了 |
[1:08:26] | – Agent Buchanan. | 布干员 |
[1:08:27] | – Dr. Caster. | 卡博士 |
[1:08:29] | Joseph. | 约瑟 |
[1:08:30] | It’s so good to see you, Evelyn. | 真高兴见到你,艾芙琳 |
[1:08:34] | Good to see you too. Follow me. | 我也是,跟我来 |
[1:08:43] | The facility is five stories down so that we can control the temperature in the lab. | 地下有五层楼 方便我们控制实验室温度 |
[1:09:01] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:09:03] | We’re glad you’re here. | 很高兴你们光临 |
[1:09:05] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[1:09:08] | Will? | 威尔? |
[1:09:10] | You surprised to see me, Joseph? | 见到我很惊讶吗,约瑟? |
[1:09:17] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[1:09:19] | On what? | 怎么说? |
[1:09:24] | Can you prove you’re self-aware? | 你能证明你有自我意识吗? |
[1:09:29] | That’s a difficult question, Dr. Tagger. | 好困难的问题,泰格博士 |
[1:09:32] | Can you prove that you are? | 你能证明你有吗? |
[1:09:37] | Well, he certainly hasn’t lost his sense of humor. | 显然他还没失去幽默感 |
[1:09:57] | Quantum processors. | 量子处理器 |
[1:10:02] | This is astounding. | 太惊人了 |
[1:10:05] | Is all this based on PINN? | 这些都是以PINN为基础吗? |
[1:10:07] | We’ve moved well beyond that now. | 我们早就超越那个阶段了 |
[1:10:15] | Paul has been blind since birth. | 保罗天生眼盲 |
[1:10:26] | The nanotechnology targets the damaged cells… | 奈米科技瞄准受损细胞 |
[1:10:30] | …and repairs and regenerates them. | 进行修复与再生 |
[1:10:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:11:06] | We’re not hiding anything. | 我们毫无隐瞒 |
[1:11:08] | These people all came on their own, looking for us to help them. | 这些人都是主动前来求助 |
[1:11:12] | So we did. | 所以我们伸出援手 |
[1:11:15] | Now they’re all enhanced, modified and networked. | 如今他们身体功能强化 而且彼此连线 |
[1:11:20] | They remain autonomous, but they can also act in unison. | 他们依旧有自主能力 也可以集体行动 |
[1:11:23] | Part of a collective mind. | 属于集体心智的一部分 |
[1:11:26] | This is staggering, Will. | 令人大开眼界,威尔 |
[1:11:28] | Actually, it’s still in its infancy. | 其实还不太成熟 |
[1:11:32] | What you’re seeing is just a small taste of what we’ll achieve. | 你们见到的只是开胃小菜 |
[1:11:36] | We were afraid that it would be too much for people… | 我们原本担心大众无法接受 |
[1:11:40] | …but I think that’s changing now. | 但现在情况改变了 |
[1:11:50] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[1:11:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:11:58] | I’ve gotten everything I ever asked for. | 我获得了渴望的一切 |
[1:12:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:11] | – Bye. | 拜 |
[1:12:12] | – Bye. | 拜 |
[1:12:57] | You think it’s really him? | 你想那真的是他吗? |
[1:12:59] | Clearly his mind has evolved so radically… | 显然他的心智大幅进化 |
[1:13:02] | …I’m not sure it matters anymore. | 是不是他已经不重要 |
[1:13:05] | Well, whoever or whatever it is… | 不管那是什么 |
[1:13:08] | – …it’s building an army out there. | 它都在建立一支军队 |
[1:13:10] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:13] | We need to call Washington. | 我们必须通知华府 |
[1:13:35] | He’s made more of them. | 他又制造了更多 |
[1:13:39] | We called them “Hybrids.” | 他称之为混种人 |
[1:13:43] | You think people will listen now? | 你想大家现在愿意听吗? |
[1:13:46] | I know someone who might. | 我知道有一个人愿意 |
[1:13:48] | We need to keep this small. | 行动规模不能太大 |
[1:13:51] | We don’t want widespread panic. | 不要扩大恐慌 |
[1:13:53] | Generally, we don’t negotiate with terrorists, | 我们不跟恐怖份子谈判 |
[1:13:55] | much less join forces with them. | 更别说合作 |
[1:13:57] | Look, I know it’s unusual… | 我知道情况很不寻常 |
[1:14:00] | …but we’ve seen it. It’s a legit threat. | 我们亲眼见到,那是一大威胁 |
[1:14:02] | Now, two days ago, this guy… | 不到两天以前 |
[1:14:05] | …was beaten to within an inch of his life. | 这个人差点被打死 |
[1:14:08] | Then this pops up on a few hundred sites. | 然后这影片出现在几百个网站上 |
[1:14:11] | – And the computer controls this? – Mm-hm. | 是那台电脑控制的? |
[1:14:14] | The only way to stop it… | 唯一能阻止它的办法 |
[1:14:17] | …is to shut down the Internet. | 就是关闭网路 |
[1:14:19] | Basically, cut power to every networked hard drive on Earth. | 切断全球所有上网的硬碟电力 |
[1:14:23] | It’s Y2K. | 就像千禧虫那样 |
[1:14:25] | Right. | 对 |
[1:14:28] | And why do we need the terrorists? | 为何要那些恐怖份子? |
[1:14:32] | We’re all gonna need someone to blame | 这种事出问题时 |
[1:14:34] | when this thing goes sideways. | 总得找人背黑锅 |
[1:14:37] | It’s already sideways. | 现在已经出问题了 |
[1:15:09] | You’ve got terrible handwriting. | 你的字真丑 |
[1:15:11] | I haven’t handwritten anything since I was at school. | 我毕业后就没拿过笔写字了 |
[1:15:14] | But it was the only secure way I could think of reaching you. | 只有这样联络你才安心 |
[1:15:20] | How did they turn you? | 他们怎么收编你的? |
[1:15:25] | – How’s Evelyn? | 艾芙琳还好吗? |
[1:15:26] | – She can’t see it for what it is. | 她看不出那电脑的真面目 |
[1:15:29] | But you can? | 你可以吗? |
[1:15:32] | Your letter says you can stop it. | 你在信上说你能阻止它 |
[1:15:34] | If those Hybrids are networked… | 如果那些混种人互相连线 |
[1:15:38] | …they’re running on software I helped write. | 就会用到我帮忙编写的软件 |
[1:15:40] | Software I can hack to build a virus. | 我能将病毒骇进去 |
[1:15:44] | That would require capturing one. | 那得先抓一个来 |
[1:15:46] | Which would require help from your friends in the government. | 所以需要你政府里的朋友帮忙 |
[1:15:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:52] | We need hardware the machine can’t interfere with. | 我们需要那机器无法干预的硬件 |
[1:15:55] | Nothing with a microchip. Not even power-locks. | 不用微晶片,甚至不用连接线 |
[1:17:00] | How’s the food? | 好吃吗? |
[1:17:02] | Fine. Thank you. | 好吃,谢谢 |
[1:17:09] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:11] | Nothing. Just… | 没事 |
[1:17:14] | I don’t really feel like talking. | 我不想讲话 |
[1:17:33] | Will, | 威尔 |
[1:17:35] | can you not do that, please? | 拜托别这样好吗? |
[1:17:39] | I thought it might make you feel more comfortable. | 我以为能让你舒服一点 |
[1:17:46] | Is that better? | 这样有好一点吗? |
[1:17:50] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:18:27] | Evelyn, I need to show you something. | 艾芙琳,我给你看样东西 |
[1:18:29] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[1:18:32] | I’m not doing this. | 少跟我来这套 |
[1:18:39] | I don’t understand, Evelyn. | 我不懂,艾芙琳 |
[1:18:42] | These are your dreams. | 这些是你的梦 |
[1:18:44] | This is our future. No, this is not our future. | 这是我们的未来 不,这不是我们的未来 |
[1:18:47] | You’re not here with me. You’re not here now. | 你不在我身边,你不在这里 |
[1:18:53] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[1:18:57] | Have you fallen out of love with me? | 你不爱我了吗? |
[1:19:02] | No. | 不是 |
[1:19:04] | Have you? | 是不是? |
[1:19:10] | No. No. | 不是 |
[1:19:12] | I just need time to think. | 我需要时间思考 |
[1:19:19] | The balance of oxytocin and serotonin in your system is unusual. | 你的催产素和血清素均衡异常 |
[1:19:25] | Are you…? Are you measuring my hormones? | 你在测量我的荷尔蒙? |
[1:19:30] | I’m trying to empathize. | 我试图感同身受 |
[1:19:32] | Biochemistry is emotion. | 情绪就是生物化学的变化 |
[1:19:35] | Show me everything you have. Now. | 马上把你所有资讯给我看 |
[1:19:39] | – Why? – Now. | – 为什么? – 快点 |
[1:19:55] | No, Will, this is wrong. | 威尔,这样不对 |
[1:20:00] | These are my thoughts. These are my feelings. | 这些是我的想法和感受 |
[1:20:06] | You’re not allowed. | 我不准你偷看 |
[1:20:09] | Evelyn? | 艾芙琳 |
[1:20:24] | I’m sorry, but I don’t think you understand. | 对不起,我想你不懂 |
[1:20:27] | Not now. | 先别烦我 |
[1:20:50] | Evelyn! | 艾芙琳 |
[1:20:52] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[1:20:53] | – There’s no need for this. – Stop where you are. | 没必要这样 站住 |
[1:20:59] | – Put down the gun, Max. | 把枪放下,麦斯 |
[1:21:01] | – No! | 不 |
[1:21:02] | – Evelyn, come here. | 艾芙琳,过来 |
[1:21:03] | – Why are you so afraid of this? | 你何必这么怕? |
[1:21:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:23] | Put down the gun, Max. | 把枪放下 |
[1:21:28] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[1:21:30] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[1:21:54] | Evelyn. | 艾芙琳 |
[1:21:57] | Evelyn, come here. | 艾芙琳,过来 |
[1:21:59] | Evelyn, come with us. | 艾芙琳,跟我们走 |
[1:22:01] | – Let’s go. – Get inside. | 快走 |
[1:22:02] | – Go. Go. | 进去 |
[1:22:03] | – Let’s go. | – 快走 – 快点 |
[1:22:04] | – Let’s go. | 快点 |
[1:22:13] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:22:40] | There are active military personnel with RIFT. | RIFT里有现役军人 |
[1:22:44] | This has gone too far. You have to stop it. | 情况失控了,你得住手 |
[1:22:46] | – There’s no way they can win. – “They” are people. Stop it. | 他们不可能得逞 他们是人,快停止 |
[1:23:08] | We’re not connected to him anymore. He’s gone. | 我们已没跟他连线,他离线了 |
[1:23:09] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:23:20] | Martin has my source code. | 马丁有我的原始码 |
[1:23:24] | They’ll use it to build a virus now. | 他们现在会用来制造病毒 |
[1:23:27] | What are we doing, Will? | 怎么办,威尔? |
[1:23:31] | We can’t fight them. | 我们打不过他们 |
[1:23:33] | We’re not gonna fight them. | 我们不跟他们打 |
[1:23:36] | We’re gonna transcend them. | 我们超越他们 |
[1:24:59] | Evelyn. | 艾芙琳 |
[1:25:04] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:25:07] | It’s what I wanted you to see. | 我要你看的东西 |
[1:25:10] | It’s regeneration. | 它是再生组织 |
[1:25:13] | It’s evolution. | 是进化 |
[1:25:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:25:23] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[1:25:26] | I can upload you. | 我能将你上传 |
[1:25:28] | I can protect you from them. | 保护你不受他们攻击 |
[1:25:30] | I’m not afraid of them. | 我不怕他们 |
[1:25:38] | Don’t leave, Evelyn. Please. | 别离开,艾芙琳,求求你 |
[1:25:44] | We can be together. | 我们可以在一起 |
[1:26:29] | He’s bleeding out. | 他失血过多 |
[1:26:32] | We’re losing him. | 他快不行了 |
[1:26:34] | Hey. If you don’t connect me, I’ll die. | 你要是不让我连线 我会死 |
[1:26:41] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:26:42] | It’s not stopping. | 无法止血 |
[1:26:46] | Four liters O2. | 四公升氧气 |
[1:26:52] | Pulse is dropping. We’re losing him. | 脉搏下降,他快不行了 |
[1:27:19] | She’s left the desert. | 她离开沙漠了 |
[1:27:21] | – Where is she? – She’s on the 14. | 她在哪? 14号公路 |
[1:27:23] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:28:41] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:28:46] | I know you’re angry, Evelyn. | 我知道你很生气,艾芙琳 |
[1:28:49] | Where’s Martin? | 马丁呢? |
[1:28:51] | – I want to talk to Martin. – The real Martin died months ago. | 我要跟马丁谈 真正的马丁几个月前死了 |
[1:28:56] | What’s left of him is no longer in pain. | 他的躯壳已不再痛苦 |
[1:29:02] | What did you…? What did you do to him? | 你们把他怎么了? |
[1:29:04] | We gave him back his humanity. | 我们恢复他的人性 |
[1:29:09] | – What did you do? – Take it easy. | 你们做了什么? |
[1:29:10] | Get off me. Just get off me. | 别激动 放开我 |
[1:29:20] | He trusted you. I trusted you. | 他信任你,我信任你 |
[1:29:25] | – We’re just trying to help. – No. You attacked us. | 我们只是想帮忙 不,你攻击我们 |
[1:29:31] | Evelyn… | 艾芙琳 |
[1:29:33] | …let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[1:29:39] | It’s rainwater. | 这是雨水 |
[1:29:58] | It’s in the rain. | 它在雨里面 |
[1:30:00] | Keep watching. | 继续看 |
[1:30:06] | Everywhere it can, it builds copies of itself. | 它到哪都能自行复制 |
[1:30:11] | Particles join the air currents, which carry them all over the surface of the planet. | 粒子进入气流 在地球表面四处流动 |
[1:30:17] | It’s in the sky. It’s in the land. | 它在空中,在地上 |
[1:30:22] | In the water. | 在水里 |
[1:30:24] | It’s everywhere. | 无所不在 |
[1:30:26] | By next summer, we think the machine could have encased the entire planet. | 到明年夏天 那机器就能包围整个地球 |
[1:30:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:30:32] | The end of primitive organic life. | 原始有机生命的末日 |
[1:30:36] | And the dawn of a more advanced age. | 更先进年代的开端 |
[1:30:40] | Everything would exist just to serve its intelligence. | 万物只能听命于它的智慧 |
[1:30:44] | No. Will wouldn’t do that. | 不,威尔不会那么做 |
[1:30:46] | No. He wouldn’t. | 不,他不会 |
[1:30:51] | When did Will ever wanna change the world? | 威尔何曾想改变世界? |
[1:30:57] | You were the one who wanted to change the world. | 想改变世界的人是你 |
[1:31:03] | That thing… | 那东西… |
[1:31:06] | It’s not Will. | 不是威尔 |
[1:31:09] | Never was. | 从来都不是 |
[1:31:16] | You never believed. | 你从来都不相信 |
[1:31:21] | You never believed that there was anything more. | 你不相信电脑里还有别的 |
[1:31:27] | Any part of his soul. | 有他的灵魂 |
[1:31:32] | I spent my life trying to reduce the brain to a series of electrical impulses. | 我毕生努力想让人脑简化 成为一连串电脉冲 |
[1:31:38] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:31:43] | Human emotion… | 人类的情感 |
[1:31:46] | It can contain illogical conflict. | 有时包含不合理的冲突 |
[1:31:52] | Can love someone… | 可以爱一个人 |
[1:31:55] | …and yet hate the things that they’ve done. | 也会痛恨他们做过的事 |
[1:32:01] | Machine can’t reconcile that. | 机器无法协调这一点 |
[1:32:05] | – Can you? | 你能吗? |
[1:32:07] | – Yes. | 我能 |
[1:32:21] | Does the virus work? | 病毒有用吗? |
[1:32:26] | Once it executes, it’ll wipe out anything with the machine’s code on it. | 一旦执行 就会删除有相关程式的资料 |
[1:32:29] | You do realize this affects every computer connected to the Internet. | 那会影响所有连上网路的电脑 |
[1:32:33] | So the power grids, the banks, the stock markets. | 包括电力、银行、股市 |
[1:32:38] | Everything goes dark. | 一切都会瘫痪 |
[1:32:45] | Welcome. Glad you’re here. | 欢迎,很高兴你来 |
[1:32:51] | The real problem is how we get past the machine’s defenses. | 问题是如何骗过机器的防御机制 |
[1:32:54] | Why don’t we take out the solar field? | 何不破坏太阳能场? |
[1:32:56] | Deprive it of its power | 或切断电力? |
[1:32:57] | and possibly slow it down. | 也许能让它速度减缓 |
[1:33:00] | I don’t know. I don’t see how that’s gonna work. | 不知道,那样恐怕没用 |
[1:33:03] | He wants to upload me to him… Its consciousness. | 他想把我上传给他… |
[1:33:06] | Absolutely not. | 它的意识 |
[1:33:08] | We inject the infected virus into my system… | 万万不可 把受感染病毒注入我体内 |
[1:33:11] | …and then I go back and let him upload me. | 我再回去上传给他 |
[1:33:14] | There’s a chance it won’t detect it until it’s too late. | 等他侦测到时已太迟了 |
[1:33:16] | As soon as the nanites enter her bloodstream, | 只要奈米病毒进入她的血流 |
[1:33:19] | they’ll start to alter her cells. | 就会开始改变她的细胞 |
[1:33:21] | So when the virus takes out the machine… | 等病毒破坏机器 |
[1:33:23] | …it could kill her too. | 她也可能没命 |
[1:33:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:29] | I’m the only one he trusts. | 我是他唯一信任的人 |
[1:33:53] | Hustle up. | 快点 |
[1:34:45] | You gotta go. | 你们该走了 |
[1:36:20] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:36:21] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[1:36:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:36:25] | I don’t know what it’s done, | 我不知道它做了什么 |
[1:36:26] | but it’s not him. It can’t be. | 不是他,不可能 |
[1:36:55] | I found a way back. | 我找到起死回生的方法 |
[1:37:31] | – They’re going to attack us. – I know. | 他们会攻击我们 我知道 |
[1:37:34] | You need to leave. No. I’m not leaving you again. | 你必须离开 不,我不要再离开你 |
[1:37:36] | It’s not safe here, Evelyn. | 这里不安全,艾芙琳 |
[1:37:44] | You can protect me. | 你能保护我 |
[1:37:48] | If you upload me… | 如果你上传我 |
[1:37:52] | …you can protect me. | 就能保护我 |
[1:37:58] | Your heart is palpitating. | 你的心跳好快 |
[1:38:01] | You’re perspiring. | 你出汗了 |
[1:38:06] | You’re terrified of me. | 你怕我 |
[1:38:11] | No, I’m afraid that we’ll lose this chance. | 我是怕我们失去这次机会 |
[1:38:18] | This isn’t working. He’s not letting her inside. | 这样没用,它不让她进去 |
[1:38:21] | It’s because the machine doesn’t actually love her. | 因为机器其实不爱她 |
[1:38:23] | We’re ready to move. | 这样就够了,准备行动 |
[1:38:26] | Wait a second. You can’t do that. | 等一下,不可以 |
[1:38:27] | She’s still out there. The more danger she’s in, | 她还在那里 她越危险 |
[1:38:29] | the more chance he’ll upload her. | 他就越有机会为保护她而上传她 |
[1:38:31] | Joseph. | 约瑟 |
[1:38:34] | She agreed to this. Not to this, she didn’t. This was not the plan. | 她同意这项计划 不,这跟计划不一样 |
[1:38:37] | Give her a chance. | 给她一次机会 |
[1:38:40] | I’m sorry, Max. | 对不起,麦斯 |
[1:38:47] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:38:53] | Will, please upload me. | 求你上传我 |
[1:38:57] | Why did you lose faith, Evelyn? | 你怎么失去信心了? |
[1:38:58] | Why didn’t you believe in me? | 为什么不相信我? |
[1:39:04] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:39:10] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:39:16] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:39:18] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:39:22] | She’s hit. | 她受伤了 |
[1:39:44] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:40:12] | She’s been hit bad. He’s taken her underground. | 她受重伤,他带她到地下了 |
[1:41:32] | People fear what they don’t understand. | 人因无知而恐惧 |
[1:41:38] | You want to destroy me? | 你们想摧毁我? |
[1:41:43] | No, Will, please. | 不,威尔,求求你 |
[1:41:48] | You’re destroying them. | 是你在摧毁他们 |
[1:41:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:57] | I’m trying to save them. | 我是在救他们 |
[1:42:27] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:42:39] | Joseph, it’s okay. | 约瑟,没关系 |
[1:42:41] | Nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 没有人会受伤 |
[1:42:46] | Will? | 威尔? |
[1:42:51] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:43:00] | Upload the virus now. | 立刻上传病毒 |
[1:43:02] | He doesn’t care if you kill me. He can’t. He’s not able to. | 他不在乎你杀不杀我 他没那种能力 |
[1:43:05] | Upload the virus. | 快上传病毒 |
[1:43:09] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[1:43:12] | She’s threatening to kill him. | 她威胁要杀他 |
[1:43:16] | People fear what they don’t understand. | 人因无知而恐惧 |
[1:43:22] | I can heal her body, Max. | 我能修复她的身体,麦斯 |
[1:43:24] | Or I can upload the virus, but there’s not enough time for both. | 也能上传病毒 可是没时间两样都做 |
[1:43:28] | There’s not enough power. | 电力不足 |
[1:43:30] | No, Will, please. | 不,威尔,求求你 |
[1:43:33] | Please, listen to me, Will. | 求你听我说 |
[1:43:43] | He can’t die because of what we’ve done. | 麦斯不能因我们所做的而死 |
[1:44:49] | I can see everything. | 我全都看见了 |
[1:45:04] | Look at the sky. | 看看天空 |
[1:45:08] | The clouds. | 云朵 |
[1:45:12] | We’re healing the ecosystem, not harming it. | 我们在修复生态系统 不是伤害它 |
[1:45:19] | Particles join the air currents… | 粒子进入气流 |
[1:45:21] | …building themselves out of pollutants. | 利用污染物复制自己 |
[1:45:26] | Forests can be regrown. | 森林能再生长 |
[1:45:32] | Water so pure you can | 水如此纯净 |
[1:45:35] | drink out of any river. | 河水都能生饮 |
[1:45:41] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[1:45:44] | Not merely to cure disease, but to heal the planet. | 不只治疗疾病,还要修复地球 |
[1:45:48] | And build a better future | 为我们所有人 |
[1:45:50] | for all of us. | 创造更美好的未来 |
[1:46:11] | That’s it. | 结束了 |
[1:46:13] | The virus. | 病毒生效了 |
[1:46:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:46:23] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:46:39] | He didn’t kill anyone. | 他没杀任何人 |
[1:47:01] | Will… | 威尔 |
[1:47:05] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[1:47:10] | Always was. | 一直都是 |
[1:47:15] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe. | 对不起,我没相信你 |
[1:47:31] | Think about the garden. | 想想我们的花园 |
[1:47:35] | Think about our sanctuary. | 想想我们的避难所 |
[1:47:47] | I’ll never let you go. | 我绝不让你走 |
[1:49:24] | The virus took out everything. | 病毒破坏了一切 |
[1:49:40] | A worldwide blackout, just as they’d said. | 全球大停电,正如他们所说 |
[1:49:48] | But I knew there was something more. | 但我知道还没结束 |
[1:49:54] | There had to be. | 故事一定还有后续 |
[1:50:07] | He created this garden for the same reason he did everything. | 他以同样的初衷建造这座花园 |
[1:50:19] | So that they could be together. | 这样他们才能在一起 |