英文名称:Toy Story
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | (酒馆) | |
[00:56] | (悬赏 五百亿元) | |
[00:58] | All right, everyone! This… is a stickup! Don’t anybody move! | 大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动 |
[01:03] | (银行) | |
[01:04] | Now, empty that safe! | 现在 掏空保险箱 |
[01:08] | Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money! | 钱 钱 钱 |
[01:11] | Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! | 住手 住手! 可恶的蛋头 |
[01:14] | Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over! | 闭嘴 宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃 |
[01:17] | Help! Baa! Help us! | 救命 救命啊 |
[01:19] | Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something! | 别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊 |
[01:29] | Reach for the sky! | 飞向天空 |
[01:32] | Oh, no! Sheriff Woody! | 不 是胡迪警长 |
[01:34] | I ‘m here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart. | 我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头 |
[01:37] | Doh! How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我? |
[01:40] | Are you gonna come quietly? | 快跟我走吧 |
[01:41] | You can’t touch me, Sheriff! I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field. | 你休想 警长 我把我那只凶狠的斗犬也带来了 |
[01:46] | Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. | 我也带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬 |
[01:53] | You’re going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and tater tots. | 你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧 |
[02:06] | You saved the day again, Woody. | 胡迪 你又拯救了危机 |
[02:08] | You’re my favorite deputy. | 你是我最喜欢的副警长 |
[02:11] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[02:15] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[02:17] | Come on, let’s wrangle up the cattle. | 来 我们来抓牛 |
[02:19] | ∮ When the road looks rough ahead ∮ | “道路坎坷困难多” |
[02:23] | ∮ And you’re miles and miles from your nice, warm bed ∮ | “要十万八千里才到家门口” |
[02:26] | – Round ’em up, cowboy! – ∮ Just remember what your old pal said ∮ | – 牛仔 把他们围起来 – “你只要想起我在你的身边” |
[02:31] | ∮ Boy, you’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[02:33] | ∮ Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “哦耶 我是你的好朋友” |
[02:37] | Hey, cowboy! | 嗨 牛仔 |
[02:39] | ∮ Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am ∮ | “有些人比我能干 比我强” |
[02:43] | ∮ Big and stronger too ∮ | “身体健壮 走起路雄赳赳” |
[02:45] | – Come on, Woody. – ∮ Maybe ∮ | – 来吧 胡迪 – “也许” |
[02:48] | ∮ But none of them will ever love you the way I do ∮ | “没有人能像我这样爱护你” |
[02:53] | ∮ It’s me and you, boy ∮ | “对你是毫无保留” |
[02:55] | ∮ And as the years go by ∮ | “随着岁月的流逝” |
[02:58] | ∮ Our friendship will never die ∮ | “我们的友谊更加深厚” |
[03:03] | ∮ You’re gonna see ∮ | “你将会发现” |
[03:05] | ∮ It’s our destiny ∮ | “这就是我们的缘分” |
[03:08] | – ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ – All right! | – “我是你的好朋友” – 好耶 |
[03:12] | – ∮ Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me ∮ – Score! | – “哦耶 我是你的好朋友” – 得分 |
[03:15] | – ∮ You got a friend in me ∮ – Wow! Cool! | – “我是你的好朋友” – 哇 酷 |
[03:19] | – What do you think? – Oh, this looks great, Mom! | – 你喜欢吗? – 妈咪 真是太棒了 |
[03:22] | – Okay, birthday boy… – We saw that at the store! I asked you for it! | – 喜欢就好 小寿星 – 就跟我在店里看到的一样 |
[03:26] | – I hope I have enough places. – Wow, look at that! That’s so… | – 好棒 好棒…希望能摆得下 – 看这 真是太… |
[03:28] | – One, two… Four. Yeah, I think that’s gonna be enough. – Oh, my gosh, you got… | – 一二…三四 好 这样就可以了 – 哦 我的天 你真是太聪明了 |
[03:31] | – Could we leave this up till we move? – Well, sure! | – 可以留到搬家吗? – 当然可以 |
[03:33] | – We can leave it up. Now go get Molly. – Yeah! | – 留下来了 去抱茉莉 – 好耶 |
[03:36] | – Your friends are gonna be here any minute. – Okay. It’s party time, Woody. | – 你的朋友马上就要来了 – 好 派对要开始了 |
[03:49] | Howdy, little lady. | 你好 小姐 |
[03:54] | Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. | 有人在水源区下了毒 |
[03:57] | Come on, Molly. Oh, you’re getting heavy. | 来 茉莉! 你好重哦 |
[04:00] | See you later, Woody. | 再见了 胡迪 |
[04:10] | Pull my string! The birthday party’s today? | 我的天哪 今天要开生日派对? |
[04:15] | Okay, everybody, coast is clear! | 好了 各位 已经安全了 |
[04:16] | Okay, everybody, coast is clear! | 好了 各位 已经安全了 |
[04:24] | Ages 3 and up. It’s on my box. | “适合三岁以上” 我的盒子上写得很清楚 |
[04:27] | Ages 3 and up. I’m not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool. | “适合三岁以上” 怎么叫我当口水公主的临时保姆呢 |
[04:42] | Hey, Hamm. | 嘿 火腿 |
[04:45] | – Look, I’m Picasso! – I don’t get it. | – 你看! 我是毕加索 – 我听不懂 |
[04:48] | You uncultured swine! What’re you lookin’ at, ya hockey puck? | 没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊! 你这个大扁脸 |
[04:57] | – Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? – Sir! No, sir! | – 队长 看到弹簧狗没有? – 报告长官 没有 |
[04:59] | Okay. Hey, thankyou. At ease. | 好了 谢了! 稍息 |
[05:03] | Hey, uh, Slinky? | 弹簧狗? |
[05:06] | Right here, Woody. I’m red this time. | 我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的 |
[05:08] | – No. S-Slink… – Oh, well, all right. You can be red ifyou want. | – 不行 弹簧狗… – 好吧! 那红的让给你好了 |
[05:12] | – N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. – Bad news? | – 等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 – 坏消息? |
[05:15] | Shh, shh, shh! | 嘘…嘘…嘘… |
[05:17] | – Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. – Got it. | – 去叫大家集合来开干部会议了 – 知道了 |
[05:20] | – Be happy! – Ha, ha, ha, ha! | – 开心点呀 – 哈哈哈哈 |
[05:22] | Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please. | 各位 开干部会议了 长蛇 机器人 准备讲台 |
[05:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:30] | Hey, Etch. Draw! | 还有画板 拔枪 |
[05:34] | Oh! Got me again. | 你又赢了 |
[05:37] | Etch, you’ve been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west. | 画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手 |
[05:40] | Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let’s go. | 大伙儿要开干部会议了快点 快点 |
[05:43] | Now, where is that… Oh. | 我的枪呢 |
[05:46] | Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here? | 谁把我的涂鸦板拿走了? |
[05:50] | – How’re you doin’, Rex? – Were you scared? Tell me honestly. | – 抱抱龙 你干嘛呢? – 吓到没有?要说实话 |
[05:54] | I was close to being scared that time. | 这一次我差一点就被你吓死了 |
[05:57] | I’m going for fearsome here, but I just don’t feel it. | 我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感 |
[06:00] | I think I’m just coming off as annoying. | 我只是一个惹人厌的家伙 |
[06:02] | Ow! Oh, hi, Bo. Hi. | 哇哦 嗨 宝贝 |
[06:06] | I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock. | 胡迪 我想要谢谢你救了我的羊群 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey, it was, uh, nothin’. | 不客气 |
[06:11] | What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight? | 我今天晚上另外找个人替我看羊 你看怎么样? |
[06:16] | Oh, yeah! | 这个嘛 好啊 |
[06:19] | Remember, I’m just a couple of blocks away. | 别忘了 要找我的话 我就在附近 |
[06:23] | Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front. | 快点 快点 小的玩具到前面 |
[06:28] | Hey, Woody, come on. | 胡迪 好了 |
[06:35] | Oh, thanks, Mike. | 谢了 麦克风 |
[06:38] | Okay… Whoa, whoa. Step back. | 好了 喂 太近了 |
[06:41] | – For crying out loud. – Thank you. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[06:43] | Hello? Check. That better? Great. | 试音 试音 清楚吗?好 |
[06:46] | Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great. | 大家都听到了吗?架子上面的 听得见吗?那好 |
[06:50] | Okay. First item today: | 今天我们第一项议题 |
[06:54] | Uh… oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy? | 对了! 每个人都找到搬家的伙伴了没有? |
[06:57] | – What? – Moving buddy? You can’t be serious. | – 什么? – 搬家的伙伴?他不是说真的吧 |
[07:00] | I didn’t know we were supposed to have one already. | 我不知道我们要搬家了 |
[07:02] | Do we have to hold hands? | 要拉小手吗? |
[07:05] | You guys think this is a big joke. | 你们以为我在跟你们开玩笑 |
[07:07] | We’ve only got one week left before the move. | 离我们要搬家 只剩下一个礼拜了 |
[07:09] | I don’t want any toys left behind. A moving buddy. | 我不希望任何玩具被丢下来 两个人一组 |
[07:12] | If you don’t have one, get one! | 如果你没有伙伴 去找一个来! |
[07:15] | All right, next. Uh, oh, yes. | 好了 接下来… 对了! |
[07:18] | Tuesday night’s plastic corrosion awareness meeting… | 星期二晚上 我们开的塑胶老化大会 |
[07:21] | was, I think, a big success. | 我认为…非常的成功 |
[07:24] | And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us. | 我们要感谢拼字先生为我们所做的一切 |
[07:27] | – Thankyou, Mr. Spell. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 拼字先生 – 不客气 |
[07:30] | Okay. Uh, oh, yes. One, uh, minor note here. | 好了! 对了 还有一件小事 |
[07:33] | Andy’s birthday party has been moved to today. | 安迪的生日派对改到今天晚上 |
[07:36] | Wait a minute here! | 接下来我们要讨论的是… |
[07:39] | What do you mean the party’s today? His birthday’s not till next week! | 怎么会改成今天呢?下个礼拜才是他的生日啊 |
[07:41] | What’s goin’ on down there? Is his mom losin’ her marbles? | 是安迪的妈咪她丢了珠宝发疯了吗? |
[07:44] | Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move. | 很显然 安迪的妈咪希望在搬家之前开一个派对 |
[07:48] | – I’m not worried. You shouldn’t be worried. – Of course Woody ain’t worried. | – 我不担心 你们也不需要担心 – 胡迪当然不担心了 |
[07:51] | He’s been Andy’s favorite since kindergarten. | 安迪从幼稚园开始就最喜欢他了 |
[07:53] | Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head. | 拜托 蛋头先生 |
[07:55] | If Woody says it’s all right, then, well, darn it, it’s good enough for me. | 如果胡迪说不用担心 那么我绝对不会担心 |
[07:59] | Woody has never steered us wrong before. | 胡迪以前从来没有弄错过 |
[08:02] | Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthdaywe go through this. | 好了 各位 每年圣诞节跟生日都得来这么一次 |
[08:05] | But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one? | 但是如果安迪有了新恐龙呢?很凶的那一种 |
[08:08] | I just don’t think I could take that kind of rejection! | 我想我是绝对受不了被抛弃的打击 |
[08:11] | Hey, listen, no one’s getting replaced. | 听着! 没有人可以取代我们 |
[08:14] | This is Andy we’re talking about. | 我们讨论的重点是安迪 |
[08:16] | It doesn’t matter how much we’re played with. | 我们陪安迪玩了多少次并不重要 |
[08:23] | What matters is that we’re here for Andy when he needs us. | 重要的是安迪需要我们的时候 我们就在他身边 |
[08:26] | That’s what we’re made for, right? | 那才是我们做玩具的目的 对吧? |
[08:28] | Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but… they’re here! | 对不起 我很不想打断会议 但是…他们来了 |
[08:32] | Birthday guests at three o’clock! | 客人在三点钟方向 |
[08:34] | Stay calm, everyone! | 保持冷静 各位 |
[08:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:39] | Uh, meeting adjourned. | 会议结束 |
[08:41] | Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents? | 老天! 你们看到那些礼物没有? |
[08:43] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[08:49] | Yes, sir, we’re next month’s garage sale fodder forsure. | 我们绝对会是下个月车库拍卖的货品了 |
[08:52] | – Any dinosaur-shaped ones? – Oh, for crying out loud. They’re all in boxes, you idiot. | – 有没有恐龙形状的礼物啊? – 拜托 礼物都在盒子里! 白痴 |
[08:56] | They’re getting bigger. | 礼物越来越大了 |
[08:58] | Wait, there’s a nice little one over there. | 等一等 那里有个小件的 |
[09:05] | We’re doomed! | 我们完了 |
[09:06] | All right! All right! | 好啦 好啦 |
[09:08] | If I send out the troops, will you all calm down? | 如果我派部队出去的话 你们能安静下来吗? |
[09:12] | – Yes! Yes! We promise! – Okay! Save your batteries. | – 能 能 我们能 – 好 省省电池 |
[09:16] | Very good, Woody. That’s using the old noodle. | 帅 胡迪 这一招真有效 |
[09:20] | Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red! | 队长 请立刻派侦察队到楼下去 紧急状况 |
[09:25] | – You know what to do. – Yes, sir! | – 你知道该怎么做 – 是 长官 |
[09:28] | All right, men. You heard him. Code Red! | 好了 各位! 你们都听到了 紧急状况 |
[09:31] | Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute! | 重复一次 紧急状况 侦察计划开始执行 |
[09:34] | Let’s move! Move, move, move, move! | 我们行动吧 行动 行动 快 快 |
[09:57] | Okay, come on, kids. | 好了 小朋友们 |
[10:00] | Everyone in the living room. It’s almost time for the presents. | 所有的人都到客厅来 要拆礼物了 |
[10:25] | All right, gangway, gangway. | 让开 让开 |
[10:27] | And this is how we find out… | 有个这个 我们就可以知道… |
[10:30] | what is in those presents. | 那些礼物是什么了 |
[10:36] | Okay, who’s hungry? | 好了 谁的肚子饿了? |
[10:41] | Here come the chips! | 洋芋片在这里 |
[10:42] | I ‘ve got Cool Ranch and barbecue! Ow! | 有原味的 还有烤肉口味的 |
[10:45] | What in the world… Oh! | 怎么搞的? |
[10:47] | I thought I told him to pick these up. | 我还以为他收拾干净了呢 |
[10:50] | Shouldn’t they be there by now? What’s taking them so long? | 他们不是该到了吗?怎么那么久? |
[10:53] | Hey, these guys are professionals. They’re the best. | 他们可是训练有素 是最棒的 |
[10:56] | Come on! They’re not lying down on the job. | 别急嘛! 马上就会有消息了 |
[11:10] | G-G-Go on without me! J-Just go! | 走吧 别管我了! 快走吧 |
[11:12] | A good soldier never leaves a man behind. | 一个好军人绝对不会丢下战友的 |
[11:32] | Okay, everybody, come on. | 好了 小朋友 来… |
[11:34] | Everybody settle down. Now, kids. Everybody… | 每个人都坐下来 好 小朋友 快过来 |
[11:38] | You sit in a circle. No, Andy. Andy, you sit in the middle there. | 围成圈圈坐下来 不行 安迪 你要坐中间哦 |
[11:42] | Good. And… Which present are you gonna open first? | 很好 那你第一个想拆哪一个礼物呢? |
[11:46] | – Mine! – There they are. | – 拆我的 – 它们在那儿 |
[11:49] | Come in, Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo. | 鸟妈妈 请回答 这里是勇敢一号 |
[11:52] | – This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet, quiet! – Come in, Mother Bird. | – 有了 有了 安静 安静… – 鸟妈妈 请回答 |
[11:55] | Andy’s opening the first present now. | 安迪现在在拆第一个礼物了 |
[11:58] | Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! | 蛋头太太 蛋头太太 蛋头太太… |
[12:00] | Hey, I can dream, can’t I? | 作梦犯法啦? |
[12:02] | The bow’s coming off. He’s ripping the wrapping paper. | 蝴蝶结开了 他正在拆包装纸 |
[12:06] | It’s a… It’s… It’s a… a lunch box. | 那是…那是一个便当盒 |
[12:08] | – We’ve got a lunch box here. – A lunch box? | – 我们这儿要有一个便当盒了 – 便当盒? |
[12:10] | – Lunch box? – For lunch. | – 便当盒? – 吃饭用的 |
[12:12] | Okay, second present. It appears to be… | 好了 第二个礼物 那看起来是… |
[12:14] | – Okay, it’s bed sheets. – Who invited that kid? | – 一件床单 – 那孩子谁请的呀? |
[12:23] | Oh! Only one left. | 只剩一个了 |
[12:25] | – Okay, we’re on the last present now. – Last present! | – 好 接着是最后一个礼物了 – 最后一个了 |
[12:28] | It’s a big one. It’s a… | 这个礼物很大 那是… |
[12:30] | – It’s a board game! Repeat, Battleship! – Whew! | – 那是棋盘游戏 重覆 是海战棋 – 好耶 |
[12:32] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚! |
[12:35] | – Yeah! All right! – Hey, watch it! | – 耶 好了 – 嘿 小心一点 |
[12:37] | Sorry there, old spud head. | 对不起 蛋头老兄 |
[12:39] | Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We’re goin’ home. | 任务完成了 干得好 收工了 我们回家去 |
[12:42] | So did I tell ya? Huh? Nothin’ to worry about. | 没错吧 根本不用担心 |
[12:45] | I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second. | 我早就知道你是对的 胡迪 我从来没有怀疑过你 |
[12:49] | Wait a minute. Oh! | 等一下 |
[12:51] | – What do we have here? – Wait! Turn that thing back on! | – 这个是什么啊? – 等一下! 再把对讲打开 |
[12:55] | Come in, Mother Bird! Come in, Mother Bird! | 鸟妈妈 请回答 鸟妈妈 请回答 |
[12:58] | Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet. | 妈咪从柜子里拿出礼物 |
[13:00] | Andy’s opening it. He’s really excited about this one. | 安迪正在拆 他看到这个礼物很兴奋 |
[13:03] | – Mom, what is it? – It’s a huge package. | – 妈咪 这是什么? – 是个很大的盒子 |
[13:05] | Oh, get outta the… One of the kids is in the way. I can’t see. | 等一下 有一个孩子挡住了我的视线 我看不见 |
[13:08] | It’s a… | 那是… |
[13:11] | It’s a what? What is it? | 那是什么?是什么啊? |
[13:15] | – Oh, no! – Oh, ya big lizard! | – 哦 不 – 大笨蜥蜴 |
[13:18] | – Now we’ll never know what it is! – Way to go, Rex! | – 我们永远不知道那是什么了 – 看你干的好事 |
[13:21] | – No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around! – He’s puttin’ ’em in back wa… | – 不对 不对 转过去 转过去 – 不对 不对 放反了 |
[13:24] | Here, you’re puttin’ ’em in backwards! | 你们把它们放反了 |
[13:26] | Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me! | 正是阳极 负是阴极 我来吧 |
[13:29] | Let’s go to my room, guys! | 到我的房间来玩 |
[13:32] | Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs! | 紧急状况 紧急状况 安迪要上楼了 |
[13:34] | – There! – Juvenile intrusion! | – 好了 – 儿童入侵 |
[13:37] | Repeat, resume your positions now! | 重覆 立刻回到自己的岗位上 |
[13:39] | Andy’s coming! Everybody, back toyour places! Hurry! | 安迪来了 快回到自己的位置上 快 |
[13:41] | Get to your places! Get to your places! | 快回到自己的位置 |
[13:43] | Where’s my ear? Who’s seen my ear? Did you see my ear? | 我的耳朵?我的耳朵呢?有谁看到我的耳朵? |
[13:46] | Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come! | 让开 让开 我来了 我来了 |
[13:59] | Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg! | 看 他的雷射亮了 帮我拿一下 |
[14:03] | Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands. | 就摆这里 这里是太空船降落的地方 |
[14:06] | And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop action! | 他是这样做的 他还是空手道高手呢 |
[14:09] | Come on down, guys! It’s time for games! | 小朋友 下来吧 玩游戏啰 |
[14:26] | – What is it? – Can you see it? | – 什么东西? – 你看得到吗? |
[14:28] | – What the heck is up there? – Woody, who’s up there with ya? | – 在那上面的东西是什么? – 胡迪 谁跟你在上面啊? |
[14:32] | Woody? | 胡迪? |
[14:34] | – What are you doing under the bed? – Uh, nothin’. Uh, nothin’. | – 你在床底下干什么啊? – 呃 没什么 没什么 |
[14:37] | I’m sure Andy was just a little excited, that’s all. | 我想安迪有一点太兴奋了 |
[14:40] | Too much cake and ice cream, I suppose. It’s just a mistake! | 大概是吃太多冰淇淋跟蛋糕了 那只是个意外 |
[14:43] | Well, that mistake is sitting in your spot, Woody. | 那个意外正坐在你的地盘上 胡迪 |
[14:47] | – Have you been replaced? – What did I tell you earlier? | – 你被人取代了 – 我刚刚怎么告诉你的? |
[14:50] | No one is getting replaced. | 没有人可以取代我们 |
[14:53] | Now, let’s all be polite and give whatever it is up there… | 好了 不管那上面是什么 我们都要给他来一个… |
[14:56] | a nice, big Andy’s-room welcome. | 礼貌的 温和的 安迪房间式的欢迎 |
[15:24] | Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. | 巴斯光年呼叫星际总部 |
[15:26] | Come in, Star Command. | 听到请回答 |
[15:29] | Star Command, come in. Do you read me? | 星际总部 听到没有 请回答 |
[15:31] | Why don’t they answer? My ship! | 他们为什么不回答?我的船 |
[15:38] | Blast! This’ll take weeks to repair. | 天哪 要好久才能修好 |
[15:41] | Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2. | 巴斯光年任务日志 星际日期四零七二年 |
[15:44] | My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. | 我的太空船在第十二区脱离轨道 |
[15:48] | I’ve crash-landed on a strange planet. | 我坠落在一个奇怪的星球 |
[15:50] | The impact must’ve awoken me from hypersleep. | 一定是这种撞击使我醒来 |
[15:55] | Terrain seems a bit unstable. | 这地形似乎有点不稳定 |
[15:58] | No read out yet if the air is breathable. | 目前还没有能否呼吸空气的读数 |
[16:01] | And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere. | 而且也看不出来有智慧型生命的迹象 |
[16:03] | Hello! | 你好 |
[16:05] | Whoa! H-Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇哦 等等 哇哦… |
[16:08] | Did I frighten you? Didn’t mean to. | 我吓到你了吗?我不是故意的 |
[16:11] | Sorry. Howdy. My name is Woody. | 抱歉 你好 我叫胡迪 |
[16:13] | And this is Andy’s room. That’s all I wanted to say. | 这里是安迪的房间 请恕我直言 |
[16:18] | And also, there has been a bit of a mix-up. | 我还有一点点小问题 |
[16:20] | This is my spot, see, the bed here. | 这里是我的地盘 而这张床… |
[16:22] | Local law enforcement. It’s about time you got here. | 此地的执法人员 你早该来了 |
[16:25] | I’m Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit. | 我是巴斯光年 保护宇宙小组的太空骑警 |
[16:28] | My ship has crash-landed here by mistake. | 我的太空船意外坠机了 |
[16:31] | Yes, it is a mistake because, you see, the bed here is my spot. | 是呀 这是一个意外 因为这张床是我的地盘 |
[16:34] | I need to repair my turbo boosters. | 我要修理我的涡轮推进器 |
[16:36] | Do you people still use fossil fuel, or have you discovered crystallic fusion? | 你们现在是用化石燃料还是结晶体熔解物? |
[16:39] | Well, let’s see. We got double-A’s. | 我想想…我们有三号电池 |
[16:42] | Watch yourself! Halt! Who goes there? | 小心 站住 什么人? |
[16:44] | Don’t shoot! It’s okay. Friends. | 别开枪 没事 是朋友 |
[16:46] | – Do you know these life-forms? – Yes! They’re Andy’s toys. | – 你认识这些生物吗? – 是 他们是安迪的玩具 |
[16:50] | All right, everyone, you’re clear to come up. | 好了 你们可以上来了 |
[16:52] | I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace. | 我是巴斯光年 和平使者 |
[16:55] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re not a dinosaur! | 我好高兴 你不是恐龙 |
[16:58] | Bye-bye. Thank you! | 再见 谢谢你们 |
[17:01] | Now, thank you all for your kind welcome! | 谢谢你们热情的欢迎 |
[17:04] | – Say, what’s that button do? – I’ll show you. | – 那个按钮是干什么的? – 我来示范 |
[17:07] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! | 巴斯光年拯救宇宙 |
[17:10] | Hey, Woody’s got something like that. His is a pull string. | 胡迪也有那样的东西 他的是拉线的 |
[17:12] | – Only it’s… – Only it sounds like a carran over it. | – 只是… – 只是听起来像被车子压过 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah, but not like this. This is a quality sound system. | 对 不像这个 这个是高品质声音系统 |
[17:18] | Probably all copper wiring, huh? | 配线可能是铜线哦 |
[17:20] | So, uh, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong? | 对了 你从哪里来的?新加坡?香港? |
[17:24] | Well, no. Actually, I-I’m stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector Four. | 不 事实上 我是驻扎在第四区域的珈玛象限 |
[17:28] | As a member ofthe elite Universe Protection Unit ofthe Space Ranger Corps, | 我是宇宙保护小组太空警备队的队员 |
[17:30] | As a member ofthe elite Universe Protection Unit ofthe Space Ranger Corps, | 我是宇宙保护小组太空警备队的队员 |
[17:32] | I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion… | 我保护我们的星际 |
[17:35] | from the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance. | 免于受到星际联盟头号大敌邪恶皇帝查克的入侵 |
[17:39] | Oh, really? I’m from Playskool. | 是吗?我来自儿乐宝 |
[17:42] | And I’m from Mattel. Well, I’m not really from Mattel. | 而我来自美泰儿 其实我并不是来自美泰儿 |
[17:45] | I’m actually from a smaller company that was purchased in a leveraged buyout. | 我是来自比较小的公司 结果被美泰儿收购了 |
[17:47] | You’d think they’d never seen a new toy before. | 一群土包子 没看过新玩具 |
[17:50] | Well, sure. Look at him. He’s got more gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife. | 是 你看看他 身上的小东西比瑞士刀还要多呢 |
[17:55] | Ah, ah, ah, ah! Please be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:57] | You don’t want to be in the way when my laser goes off. | 被我雷射击中可不是好玩的 |
[18:00] | Hey, a laser! How come you don’t have a laser, Woody? | 雷射 你怎么会没有雷射呢?胡迪? |
[18:02] | It’s not a laser! It’s a… It’s a little light bulb that blinks. | 那不是雷射 那只是…那只是会闪的灯泡 |
[18:06] | – What’s with him? – Laser envy. | – 他怎么了? – 嫉妒雷射 |
[18:07] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[18:09] | – Look, we’re all very impressed with Andy’s new toy. – Toy? | – 我们对安迪的新玩具都印象深刻 – 玩具? |
[18:13] | T-O-Y. Toy! | 玩具 玩具 |
[18:15] | Excuse me, I-I think the word you’re searching for is “Space Ranger.” | 对不起 我想你用的字应该是太空骑警 |
[18:19] | The word I’m searching for I can’t say because there’s preschool toys present. | 我想要用的字现在不能说 因为有学龄前的玩具在场 |
[18:23] | Gettin’ kinda tense, aren’t ya? | 你有点紧张了吧? |
[18:25] | Uh, Mr. Lightyear, uh, now, I’m curious. | 巴斯先生 我很好奇 |
[18:28] | What does a Space Ranger actually do? | 一个太空骑警都做些什么呢? |
[18:31] | He’s not a Space Ranger! | 他不是太空骑警 |
[18:33] | – He doesn’t fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly! – Excuse me. | – 他不会打击邪恶 发射雷射 也不会飞 – 打个岔 |
[18:39] | Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good! | 了不起的翅膀 了不起 |
[18:43] | Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can’t fly! | 什么?什么嘛?这些是塑胶 他不会飞 |
[18:47] | They are a terillium-carbonic alloy, and I can fly. | 这是碳化合金 而且我的确会飞 |
[18:51] | – No, you can’t. – Yes, I can. | – 不 你不会 – 会 我会 |
[18:54] | – You can’t. – Can. | – 你不会 – 会 |
[18:56] | – Can’t. Can’t. Can’t! – I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed! | – 不会 不会 不会 – 就算我闭着眼睛 也可以飞遍整个房间 |
[19:00] | – Okay, then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it. – All right, then, I will. | – 好啊 泡泡头先生 证明给我看 – 那好吧 |
[19:04] | Stand back, everyone! | 各位 请退后 |
[19:14] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[19:43] | Can! | 会 |
[19:45] | Oh, wow, you flew magnificently! | 你飞得可真壮观 |
[19:49] | – I found my movin’ buddy. – Thank you. Th-Thank you all. Thank you. | – 我找到搬家的伙伴了 – 谢谢 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[19:53] | That wasn’t flying! That was… falling with style. | 那不叫飞行 那只是…花拳绣腿 |
[19:57] | Man, the dolls must really go foryou. Can you teach me that? | 小妞们一定迷死你了 教教我好吗? |
[20:00] | – Golly bob howdy! – Oh, shut up! | – 刚刚那一招真是太酷了 – 闭嘴 |
[20:04] | You know, in a couple of days, everything will be just the way it was. They’ll see. | 再过几天这里就会恢复老样子了 等着瞧吧 |
[20:07] | They’ll see. | 不信你看 |
[20:10] | I’m still Andy’s favorite toy. | 我还是安迪最爱的玩具 |
[20:13] | ∮ I was on top of the world livin’ high ∮ | “我现在高高在上” |
[20:16] | ∮ It was right in my pocket ∮ | “样样事都享受现成” |
[20:20] | ∮ I was livin’ the life ∮ | “我现在的光景” |
[20:23] | ∮ Things were just the way they should be ∮ | “想要什么都能行” |
[20:28] | ∮ When from out of the sky like a bomb ∮ | “忽然间从天外飞过来一颗” |
[20:30] | ∮ Comes some little punk in a rocket ∮ | “要爆发的炸弹” |
[20:35] | ∮ Now all of a sudden some strange things are happening to me ∮ | “从此我发现 一些奇怪的事要发生” |
[20:38] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! | 巴斯光年拯救宇宙 |
[20:42] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[20:45] | ∮ Things are happening to me ∮ | “事情要发生” |
[20:49] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[20:53] | ∮ Things ∮ | “事情” |
[20:56] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[20:59] | ∮ Things are happening to me ∮ | “事情要发生” |
[21:02] | ∮ Ain’t no doubt about it ∮ | “这是毫无疑问的” |
[21:10] | ∮ I had friends I had lots of friends ∮ | “我曾拥有许多朋友” |
[21:14] | ∮ Now all my friends are gone ∮ | “现在一个也不剩” |
[21:17] | ∮ And I’m doin’ the best I can ∮ | “我叫他们” |
[21:20] | ∮ To carry on ∮ | “他们对我是冷冰冰的” |
[21:24] | – ∮ I had power ∮ – ∮ Power ∮ | – “我拥有权力” – “权力” |
[21:27] | – ∮ I was respected∮ – ∮ Respected∮ | – “我受人尊敬” – “受人尊敬” |
[21:29] | ∮ But not anymore ∮ | “但如此而已” |
[21:31] | ∮ And I’ve lost the love of the one ∮ | “我却失去了爱” |
[21:34] | ∮ Whom I adore ∮ | “失去朋友的情谊” |
[21:37] | ∮ Let me tell you ’bout it Strange ∮ | “让我告诉你” |
[21:41] | ∮ Things are happenin’ to me ∮ | “奇怪的事要发生” |
[21:46] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[21:49] | ∮ Things ∮ | “事情” |
[21:53] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[21:56] | ∮ Things are happenin’ to me ∮ | “事情要发生” |
[21:58] | ∮ Ain’t no doubt about it ∮ | “这是毫无疑问的” |
[22:04] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[22:07] | ∮ Things ∮ | “事情” |
[22:11] | ∮ Strange ∮ | “奇怪的” |
[22:14] | ∮ Things ∮ | “事情” |
[22:18] | Finally! | 天啊 |
[22:20] | Hey, who’s got my hat? | 我的帽子在哪里? |
[22:23] | Look, I ‘m Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy! | 大家好 我是胡迪 大家好 大家好 |
[22:26] | Ah-ha! Ah-ha, ha, ha! Give me that! | 还给我 |
[22:29] | Say there, Lizard and Stretchy Dog, let me show you something. | 抱抱龙 弹簧狗 给你们看样东西 |
[22:32] | It looks as though I’ve been accepted into your culture. | 我好像被你们给同化了 |
[22:36] | Your chief, Andy, inscri bed his name on me. | 你们老大安迪 把他的名字刻在我身上 |
[22:39] | With permanent ink too! | 还用奇异笔耶 |
[22:42] | Well, I must get back to repairing my ship. | 好了 我要回去修我的船了 |
[22:47] | Don’t let it get to you, Woody. | 胡迪 不要让他影响到你 |
[22:49] | Uh… let what? I don’t, uh… What doyou mean? Who? | 你说什么?我不明白什么意思 谁? |
[22:52] | I know Andy’s excited about Buzz. | 我知道安迪他很喜欢巴斯 |
[22:55] | But you know he’ll always have a special place foryou. | 但是你在他的心目中一直占有一席之地的 |
[22:59] | – Yeah, like the attic. – All right, that’s it! | – 是啊 是块畸零地 – 好了 我受够了 |
[23:02] | Hmm. Unidirectional bonding strip. | 单向的细长连结带 |
[23:06] | Mr. Lightyear wants more tape. | 巴斯先生他要胶带 |
[23:10] | Listen, Light Snack, you stay away from Andy. | 听着 泡泡头 你最好离安迪远一点 |
[23:14] | He’s mine, and no one is taking him away from me. | 他是我的 没有人可以拆散他跟我 |
[23:18] | What areyou talking about? Where’s that bonding strip? | 你到底在说什么啊?我的连结带呢? |
[23:23] | And another thing: Stop with this spaceman thing! | 还有一件事:从现在开始 少说什么太空的事 |
[23:27] | – It’s getting on my nerves! – Are you saying you wanna lodge a complaint with Star Command? | – 那快把我逼疯了 – 不高兴可以向星际总部申诉啊 |
[23:31] | Oh-ho, okay! Ooh, well, so you wanna do it the hard way, huh? | 好 我看你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[23:35] | – Don’t even think about it, cowboy. – Oh, yeah, tough guy? | – 警长 不要无理取闹 – 是吗?硬汉? |
[23:49] | The air isn’t… toxic. | 这空气没有毒嘛 |
[23:52] | How dare you open a spaceman’s helmet on an uncharted planet! | 你怎么可以在一个不知名的星球上打开我的头盔? |
[23:56] | My eyeballs could’ve been sucked from their sockets! | 我的眼球很可能被吸出去的 |
[24:01] | You actually think you’re the Buzz Lightyear? | 你真的以为…你就是那个太空人巴斯光年吗? |
[24:05] | Oh, all this time I thought it was an act! | 我一直以为你是个冒牌货 |
[24:08] | Hey, guys, look! It’s the real Buzz Lightyear! | 各位 快看 这是真的巴斯光年 |
[24:11] | You’re mocking me, aren’t you? | 你在讽刺我 是不是? |
[24:13] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. Buzz, look, an alien! | 不不不… 巴斯 看 有外星人 |
[24:16] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[24:24] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[24:30] | – It’s Sid! – Don’t move! | – 是阿薛 – 不准动 |
[24:33] | – I thought he was at summer camp. – They must’ve kicked him out early this year. | – 我还以为他去夏令营呢 – 他一定是被踢出来了 |
[24:37] | Oh, no, not Sid! | 天哪 怎么又是他 |
[24:39] | Incoming! | 我来啦 |
[24:43] | – Who is it this time? – I… I can’t… I can’t tell. Hey, where’s Lenny? | – 这回又是谁啊? – 我…我看不清楚是谁 雷尼呢? |
[24:47] | – Right here, Woody. – Oh, no, I can’t bear to watch one of these again. | – 我在这儿 胡迪 – 不 我受不了残忍的画面 |
[24:52] | Oh, no, it’s a Combat Carl. | 天哪! 是战斗兵卡尔 |
[24:55] | – What’s going on? – Nothing that concerns you spacemen; just us toys. | – 怎么回事啊? – 这不关你们太空人的事 是我们玩具自己的事 |
[25:01] | I’d better take a look anyway. | 最好让我看一看 |
[25:02] | Why is that soldier strapped to an explosive device? | 那个阿兵哥为什么绑着爆炸装置? |
[25:05] | That’s why: Sid. | 因为那个…阿薛 |
[25:08] | Hmm, sure is a hairy fellow. | 他的毛还真多 |
[25:11] | No, no, that’s Scud, you idiot. | 不是 那是阿德 白痴 |
[25:13] | That is Sid. | 他才是阿薛 |
[25:16] | – You mean that happy child? – That ain’t no happy child. | – 那个天真的小孩 – 他才不天真呢 |
[25:19] | He tortures toys, just for fun! | 折磨那些玩具是他的最爱 |
[25:26] | Well, then we’ve got to do something. | 我看我们必须要想个办法 |
[25:28] | What areyou doing? Get down from there! | 你在干什么?快下来 |
[25:30] | – I’m gonna teach that boy a lesson. – Yeah, sure. You go ahead. | – 我要给那孩子一个教训 – 好啊 尽管去 |
[25:33] | Melt him with your scary laser. | 用你吓人的雷射溶化他 |
[25:36] | Be careful with that! It’s extremely dangerous. | 小心 别乱碰 那是非常危险的 |
[25:39] | He’s lighting it! He’s lighting it! Hit the dirt! | 点火了 他点火了 趴下 |
[25:42] | Look out! | 当心 |
[25:47] | Yes! He’s gone! He’s history! | 好耶 死了 他死了 |
[25:51] | I could’ve stopped him. | 我本来可以阻止他的 |
[25:54] | Buzz, I would love to see you try. | 巴斯 我是很想领教你的本事 |
[25:58] | Of course, I’d love to see you as a crater. | 更想看看你是怎么去当烈士 |
[26:01] | The sooner we move, the better. | 真希望立刻就能搬家 |
[26:04] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[26:07] | (待售梦幻房地产)(出售) | |
[26:12] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向浩瀚宇宙 |
[26:16] | All this packing makes me hungry. | 打包完了 肚子好饿哦 |
[26:18] | – What would you say to dinner at, oh, Pizza Planet? – Pizza Planet? Oh, cool! | – 我们的晚餐就去披萨星球吧 – 披萨星球?哦 酷 |
[26:23] | Go wash your hands, and I’ll get Molly ready. | 去洗手 我替茉莉换衣服 |
[26:25] | Go wash your hands, and I’ll get Molly ready. | 去洗手 我替茉莉换衣服 |
[26:26] | – Can I bring some toys? – You can bring one toy. | – 我可以带玩具去吗? – 你只能带一个玩具 |
[26:29] | – Just one? – One toy? | – 只能带一个啊? – 一个玩具? |
[26:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:38] | Will Andy pick me? | 安迪会选我吗? |
[26:42] | (别作梦) | |
[26:44] | “Don’t count on it”? | 别作梦了 |
[27:06] | Buzz! Oh, Buzz! Buzz Lightyear. | 巴斯 巴斯 巴斯光年 |
[27:09] | Buzz Lightyear, thank goodness. We’ve got trouble! | 巴斯光年 老天爷 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:12] | – Trouble? Where? – Down there. Just down there. | – 麻烦?在哪儿? – 下面 就在下面! |
[27:14] | A helpless toy, it’s… it’s trapped, Buzz! | 一个无助的玩具 它被困住了 |
[27:17] | Then we’ve no time to lose. | 我去看看 |
[27:26] | – I don’t see anything! – Oh, he’s there! J ust, just keep looking! | – 什么都没有耶 – 就在那下面 再找找 |
[27:29] | What kind of toy… | 长什么样子… |
[27:47] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[27:50] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[27:53] | I don’t see him in the driveway. | 他没有摔在车道上耶 |
[27:55] | – I think he bounced into Sid’s yard! – Oh! Buzz! | – 我猜他弹到阿薛的院子里了 – 巴斯 |
[28:00] | Hey, everyone, R.C.’s trying to say something. What is it, boy? | 各位 遥控车好像有话要说 什么事 老弟? |
[28:05] | – He’s saying that this was no accident. – What do you mean? | – 他是说这件事情并不是意外 – 什么意思? |
[28:08] | – I mean Humpty-Dumpty was pushed… by Woody! – No! | – 巴斯是被胡迪推出去的 – 不 |
[28:12] | – What? – Wait a minute. | – 什么? – 等一下 |
[28:14] | You… You don’t think I meant to knock Buzz out the window, do you? Potato Head? | 你…你不会以为我是故意把巴斯推出窗外的吧?是吧 蛋头? |
[28:19] | That’s Mr. Potato Head to you, you back-stabbing murderer! | 你该叫我蛋头先生 你这暗箭伤人的凶手 |
[28:22] | Now, it was an accident, guys. Come on. | 那是个意外 各位 拜托你们 |
[28:25] | Now, you, you gotta believe me. | 你们一定要相信我 |
[28:27] | We believeya, Woody. Right, Rex? | 我们相信你 胡迪 对吧 抱抱龙? |
[28:30] | Well, ye… N… I don’t like confrontations! | 这个…我不喜欢跟人家对质 |
[28:33] | Where is your honor, dirt bag? You are an absolute disgrace! | 你的荣誉到哪儿去了?你真是军人的一大耻辱 |
[28:36] | You don’t deserve to… Hey! | 你根本不配对我们发号施令 |
[28:38] | You couldn’t handle Buzz cutting in on your play time, could you, Woody? | 受不了巴斯占去了你的时间 对吧 胡迪? |
[28:41] | Didn’t wanna face the fact that Buzz just might be Andy’s new favorite toy. | 你受不了巴斯可能成为安迪最喜欢的玩具这件事实 |
[28:46] | So you got rid of him. Well, what if Andy starts playing with me more, Woody, huh? | 所以你想要除掉他 如果安迪花很多时间陪我玩呢? |
[28:50] | You gonna knock me outta the window too? | 你也要把我丢到窗外吗? |
[28:52] | – I don’t think we should give him the chance. – There he is, men. | – 我们不能让他胡作非为 – 他在这儿 |
[28:56] | – Frag him! – Let’s string him up by his pull string! | – 炸他 – 用他的拉绳把他绑起来 |
[28:59] | – I got dibs on his hat! – Would you boys stop it! | – 我要他的帽子 – 你们快住手好吗? |
[29:01] | – Tackle him! – No, no, no! W-W-Wait! I can explain everything! | – 抓住他 – 不…等等…我可以解释 |
[29:04] | Okay, Mom, be right down. I’ve gotta get Buzz. | 好的 妈咪 我马上就来 我要拿巴斯 |
[29:07] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[29:12] | Mom, doyou know where Buzz is? | 妈咪 你有没有看到巴斯? |
[29:16] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 没有 我没有看到 |
[29:19] | Andy, I’m heading out the door! | 安迪 我要锁门啰 |
[29:22] | – But, Mom, I can’t find him! – Honey, just grab some other toy. Now, come on! | – 但是我找不到 – 儿子 先拿别的玩具 快走了 |
[29:25] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:32] | I couldn’t find my Buzz. I know I left him right there. | 我找不到巴斯 我明明放在桌上的 |
[29:36] | Honey, I’m sure he’s around. You’ll find him. | 儿子 他一定还在那儿 你会找到的 |
[29:52] | It’s too short! We need more monkeys! | 太短了 我们还需要连环猴 |
[29:56] | There aren’t any more! That’s the whole barrel! | 已经没有了! 整桶都倒光了 |
[29:59] | Buzz, the monkeys aren’t working! | 巴斯 这些连环猴不够 |
[30:02] | We’re formulating another plan! Stay calm! | 我们会再想其他的办法的 保持冷静 |
[30:06] | Oh, where could he be? | 他到底在哪里啊? |
[30:09] | (恐龙加油站) | |
[30:20] | – Can I help pump the gas? – Sure! I’ll even let you drive. | – 我来帮忙加油好吗? – 好啊 我还能让你开车呢 |
[30:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah, when you’re 16. | – 真的? – 对 等你到十六岁 |
[30:25] | Yuk, yuk, yuk! Funny, Mom. | 真讨厌 妈咪又在骗人家 |
[30:28] | Aw, great. How am I gonna convince those guys it was an accident? | 天啊! 我要怎么才能让那些家伙相信那只是个意外? |
[30:34] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[30:38] | Buzz! Ha! You’re alive! | 巴斯! 你还活着! |
[30:42] | This is great! Oh, I’m saved! I’m saved. | 太棒了! 我有救了! 我有救了! |
[30:45] | Andy’ll find you here; he’ll take us back to the room; | 安迪会发现你 他会带我们两个回房间 |
[30:48] | and then you can tell everyone that this was all just a big mistake. | 然后你就可以告诉每一个人 这只是一个天大的误会了 |
[30:53] | Huh? Right? Buddy? | 对吧?伙伴? |
[30:56] | I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, | 我只是要让你知道虽然你一直想要毁灭我 |
[30:59] | revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet. | 但是在我们的星球 并不鼓励我们复仇 |
[31:02] | – Oh. Well, that’s good. – But we’re not on my planet, are we? | – 那很好 – 但这里不是我的星球 对吧? |
[31:07] | No. | 对 |
[31:14] | Okay, come on! | 好 你来啊 |
[31:16] | You want a piece of me? | 你想要拆了我吗? |
[31:24] | Buzz, Buzz, Buzz Lightyear to the rescue. | 巴…巴斯光年拯救宇宙 |
[31:27] | – Aah-ouch! – Next stop. | – 啊哦 – 下一站 |
[31:29] | Pizza Planet! Yeah! | 披萨星球 |
[31:32] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[31:43] | Wh… Doesn’t he realize that I’m not there? | 他不知道我不在车上吗? |
[31:46] | I’m lost! | 我被遗弃了 |
[31:50] | Oh, I’m a lost toy! | 我是个没人要的玩具 |
[31:57] | Buzz Lightyear mission log. | 巴斯光年任务日志 |
[32:00] | The local sheriff and I seem to be at a huge refueling station of some sort. | 警长跟我似乎在一个巨大的燃料补给站 |
[32:03] | You! | 你… |
[32:25] | – According to my nava-computer, the… – Shut up! | – 根据我的导航电脑… – 闭嘴 |
[32:28] | – Just shut up, you idiot! – Sheriff, this is no time to panic. | – 给我闭嘴 白痴 – 警长 现在没有时间惊慌 |
[32:31] | This is the perfect time to panic. I’m lost. Andy is gone. | 现在是惊慌的好时机 我被遗弃了 安迪走了 |
[32:35] | They’re gonna move from their house in two days, and it’s all your fault! | 他们再过两天就要搬家了 这全是你的错 |
[32:37] | My… My fault? If you hadn’t pushed me out of the window in the first place… | 我…我的错?如果你一开始没有把我推出窗外… |
[32:41] | Oh, yeah? Well, if you… | 对 如果不是你… |
[32:42] | hadn’t shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken away everything… | 坐着那艘笨太空船出现并且抢走… |
[32:47] | – that was important to me… – Don’t talk to me about importance! | – 原来属于我的东西 – 你不能怪到我身上 |
[32:49] | Because of you the security ofthis entire universe is in jeopardy! | 就是因为你 整个宇宙的安全受到危险 |
[32:52] | What? What are you talkin’ about? | 什么?你在说什么啊? |
[32:54] | Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, EmperorZurg… | 就是现在 查克皇帝在银河系边缘… |
[32:57] | has been secretly building a weapon… | 秘密建立了一种武器 |
[32:59] | with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! | 那个玩意儿足以毁灭整个星球 |
[33:02] | I alone have information that reveals this weapon’s onlyweakness. | 只有我有可以击破这武器唯一弱点的资料 |
[33:06] | And you, my friend, are responsible… | 而你 朋友 就是你… |
[33:08] | for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command! | 耽误了我跟星际总部会合的时间 |
[33:12] | You… are… a… toy! | 你..是…个…玩具 |
[33:15] | You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear! You’re a… | 你不是真的巴斯光年 你只是… |
[33:18] | You’re an action figure! You are a child’s plaything! | 你只是个会动的玩具 给小朋友玩的玩具 |
[33:23] | You are a sad, strange little man; and you have my pity. | 你是个可悲又奇怪的人 我很同情你 |
[33:27] | – Farewell. – Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony! | – 再见了 – 是吗?走啊 疯子 |
[33:32] | “Rendezvous with Star Command.” | 我耽误你的时间 |
[33:35] | – Hey, gas dude! – You talkin’ to me? | (披萨星球) – 嘿 汽油老兄 – 你在和我说话吗? |
[33:37] | – Yeah, man. Can you help me? – Pizza Planet? Andy! | – 是啊 你能帮我吗? – 披萨星球? 安迪 |
[33:41] | – Do you know where Cutting Boulevard is? – Oh, no! | – 你知道切割大道在哪儿吗? – 不 |
[33:44] | I can’t show my face in that room without Buzz. | 没有巴斯 我没有脸回去 |
[33:47] | – Buzz! Buzz, come back! – Go away! | – 巴斯 巴斯 快回来 – 走开 |
[33:50] | No! Buzz, you gotta come back! I… | 不 巴斯 你快回来 |
[33:54] | I found a spaceship! | 我找到一艘太空船了 |
[33:54] | (披萨星球) | |
[33:59] | It’s a spaceship, Buzz! | 一艘太空船 巴斯 |
[34:03] | Come on, man, hurry up! Um, like, the pizzas are getting cold here! | 老兄 快一点 这些披萨会凉掉 |
[34:06] | – Uh, Cutting Boulevard, huh? – Yeah, yeah. Which way? | – 切割大道? – 对 对 怎么走? |
[34:10] | Now, you’re sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin… | 好 你确定这个太空运输机送完货物之后 |
[34:13] | – once it jettisons its food supply? – Uh-huh. | – 就会回到原来太空站吗? – 嗯 嗯 |
[34:16] | And when we get there, we’ll be able to find a way to transportyou home. | 等到了那里以后 我们再想个办法送你回家 |
[34:20] | – Well, then, let’s climb aboard. – No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz! | – 走 那我们上船吧 – 等等…巴斯 |
[34:24] | – Let’s get in the back. No one will see us there. – Negative. | – 我们到车后面 那里不会被人发现 – 不行 |
[34:27] | There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area. | 货舱里没有安全设备 那是载货的 |
[34:29] | – We’ll be much safer in the cockpit. – Yeah, bu… | – 在机舱里比较安全 – 对 但是… |
[34:31] | – Buzz! Buzz! – That’s two lefts and a right, huh? | – 巴斯 巴斯 – 需要两个左转弯和一个右转弯 |
[34:35] | – Thanks for the directions, okay? – Yeah. And remember, kid… | – 谢谢你帮忙 谢了 – 记住 孩子… |
[34:38] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[34:52] | It’s safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot. | 在机舱比在货舱里安全 真是白痴 |
[35:14] | (披萨星球) | |
[35:14] | (披萨星球) | |
[35:20] | Next shuttle lift off is scheduled for… | 下一班前往披萨星球的高速接驳专车 |
[35:22] | T-minus 30 seconds and counting. | 正在倒计时中 |
[35:29] | You are clear to enter. | 你可以进去了 |
[35:31] | Welcome to Pizza Planet. | 欢迎来到披萨星球 |
[35:34] | The white zone is for immediate pizza… | 白色区域是快速披萨外带区… |
[35:37] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[35:39] | There you are. | 你在这儿呀 |
[35:42] | Now, the entrance is heavily guarded. We need a way to get inside. | 入口守备很森严 我们必须想办法进去 |
[35:45] | Great idea, Woody. | 好主意 胡迪 |
[35:48] | I like your thinkin’. | 我喜欢你的点子 |
[35:51] | You are clear to enter. | 你可以进去了 |
[35:53] | – Welcome to Pizza Planet. – Now! | – 欢迎来到披萨星球 – 走 |
[35:56] | Quickly, Sheriff! The air lock is closing. | 快点 警长 舱门就要关了 |
[35:59] | Jones, party of five, your shuttle is now boarding… | 琼斯 一共五人 你的接驳车正在发射台十二号 |
[36:02] | Hey, Mom, can we have some tokens? | 把我的可乐还我 |
[36:04] | Ow! Watch where you’re going! | 走路小心点 |
[36:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:13] | …nine, eight, seven, six, | …九 八 七 六… |
[36:18] | five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[36:22] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[36:24] | What a spaceport! Good work, Woody. | 好棒的太空船 干得好 胡迪 |
[36:35] | Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please? | 妈咪 我能玩黑洞吗?拜托… |
[36:39] | – Andy! – Now, we need to find a ship that’s headed for Sector 12. | – 安迪 – 现在我们要去找一艘到十二区的太空船 |
[36:41] | Wait a minute. No, no, no, Buzz! This way. | 等一下 不… 巴斯 往这边 |
[36:44] | – There’s a special ship. I just saw it. – You mean it has hyperdrive? | – 那边有一艘特别的船 – 它有超高动力吗? |
[36:47] | Hyperactive hyperdrive. | 超高的启动动力 |
[36:50] | And Astro, uh, turf! | 还有太空…驱动 |
[36:53] | – Where is it? I-I don’t see the… – Come on. That’s it. | – 在哪里?我没有看到… – 拜托 那就是 |
[36:56] | Spaceship! | 太空船 |
[36:58] | (钓娃娃准备发射台) | |
[36:59] | All right, Buzz, get ready. And… | 好了 巴斯 准备了 |
[37:02] | – And the universe explodes! – Okay, Buzz, when I say go, we’re gonna jump in the basket. | – 宇宙爆炸 – 等我一说”上” 我们就跳到篮子里 |
[37:06] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[37:09] | – No! – Hey, Mom, if I eat all my pizza, | – 不 – 妈咪 如果我把披萨吃完 |
[37:11] | – can I have some alien slime? – This cannot be happening to me. | – 我会有外星人粘液吗? – 我怎么会碰上这种事 |
[37:24] | – A stranger. – From the outside. | – 陌生人 – 外面来的 |
[37:27] | Greetings. I am Buzz Lightyear. | 你们好! 我是巴斯光年 |
[37:31] | I come in peace. | 和平的使者 |
[37:36] | Before your space journey, re-energize yourself… | 在你今天离开前 请用一片腊肠披萨… |
[37:39] | with a slice of pepperoni, now boarding at counter three. | 补充能源 现在请从三号柜台登机 |
[37:43] | This is an intergalactic emergency. | 这是星际紧急事件 |
[37:46] | I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12. | 我要徵召你们的船到第十二区 |
[37:48] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责? |
[37:51] | The claw! | 是爪子 |
[37:56] | – The claw is our master. – The claw chooses who will go and who will stay. | – 爪子是我们的主人 – 爪子会选择谁留下来谁离开 |
[37:59] | – This is ludicrous. – Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there? | – 这太荒谬了 – 过份 这什么烂机器嘛 |
[38:03] | Take that! | 欠扁 |
[38:06] | Oh, no! Sid! | 不 阿薛 |
[38:09] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[38:12] | – What’s gotten into you? I wa… – You are the one that decided to climb into this… | – 警长 你怎么了? – 是你自己决定爬上来的 |
[38:15] | Shh! The claw, it moves. | 嘘! 爪子! 它动了 |
[38:23] | I have been chosen! | 我被选中了 |
[38:25] | Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place. | 再见了 我的朋友 我要去更好玩的地方了 |
[38:29] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[38:33] | A Buzz Lightyear? No way! | 巴斯光年?不可能吧 |
[38:51] | Yes! | 好耶! |
[38:54] | Buzz! No! | 巴斯 不 |
[38:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:00] | He has been chosen! | 他被选中了 |
[39:02] | – He must go. – Hey! | – 他一定得走 – 嘿 |
[39:05] | – What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it, you zealots! – Do not fight the claw. | – 你们在干什么?放手 放手! 你们这些疯子 – 不要触怒爪子 |
[39:12] | All right! Double prizes! | 太好了! 双重大奖 |
[39:17] | Let’s go home and… play. | 我们回家去玩吧 |
[39:34] | Sheriff, I can see your dwelling from here. | 警长 我看到你的家了 |
[39:37] | – You’re almost home. – Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits. | – 就快到家了 – 神秘之门快到了 通往极乐世界 |
[39:40] | Will you be quiet? You guys don’t get it, do you? | 拜托你闭嘴 你们两个根本不懂 |
[39:43] | Once we go into Sid’s house, we won’t be coming out. | 只要进了阿薛家 一辈子都别想出来 |
[39:46] | Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy! | 阿德 好乖 |
[39:49] | Sit! Good boy. | 坐下 好乖 |
[39:51] | – Hey, I got something for you, boy. – Freeze! | – 我有东西要给你 – 不要动 |
[39:55] | Ready, set, now! | 准备 咬! |
[40:00] | Hannah! Hey, Hannah! | 汉娜! 汉娜! |
[40:03] | – What? – Did I get my package in the mail? | – 干嘛? – 有没有看到我的包裹? |
[40:05] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean you don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 不知道是什么意思? |
[40:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[40:10] | – Oh, no, Hannah! Look, Janie! – What? Hey! | – 汉娜 你看 珍妮 – 干嘛? |
[40:13] | – She’s sick! – No, she’s not! | – 她病了 – 她才没有 |
[40:15] | – I’ll have to perform one of my operations. – No! | – 我要马上帮她动个手术 – 不要 |
[40:18] | – No, not Sid’s room. Not there. – Hey, give it back! | – 不 不要进阿薛的房间 – 阿薛 把她还给我 |
[40:21] | Sid! Sid! | 阿薛! 阿薛! |
[40:24] | Oh, no, we have a sick patient here, Nurse. | 护士 我们这里有一个病患 |
[40:28] | Prepare the O.R., start! | 准备动手术 快点 |
[40:32] | Patient is… prepped. | 病人准备好啰 |
[40:36] | No one’s ever attempted a double by pass… | 以前从来没有人… |
[40:38] | brain transplant before. | 动过脑袋移植的手术 |
[40:40] | Now for the tricky part. Pliers! | 这种手术很困难 钳子 |
[40:44] | I don’t believe that man’s ever been to medical school. | 我想那个家伙应该没有上过医学院吧 |
[40:47] | Doctor, you’ve done it! | 医生 你成功了 |
[40:52] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[40:55] | Janie’s all better now. | 珍妮现在好多了 |
[40:58] | – Mom! Mom! – She’s lying! | – 妈 妈 – 她说谎 |
[41:01] | Whatever she says, it’s not true! | 不管她说什么 都不是真的 |
[41:16] | We are gonna die. I’m outta here! | 我们死定了! 我要离开 |
[41:22] | Locked. | 锁住了 |
[41:25] | There’s gotta be another way outta here. | 一定还有别的出口 |
[41:38] | Uh, Buzz? W-Was that you? | 巴斯?是…是你吗? |
[41:51] | Hey, hi there, little fella. | 你好 小家伙 |
[41:54] | Come out here. Do you know a way outta here? | 出来啊! 你知道出去的路吗? |
[42:25] | B-B-B-B-Bu… Buzz! | 巴…巴斯 |
[42:28] | B-B-B-B-Bu… Buzz! | 巴…巴斯 |
[42:40] | They’re cannibals. | 他们会自相残杀 |
[42:44] | Mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[42:47] | Come in, Star Command. Send reinforcements. | 星际总部 请回答 请派后援部队 |
[42:49] | Star Command, do you copy? | 星际总部 收到没有? |
[42:52] | I’ve set my laser from stun to kill. | 我的雷射枪最大威力可以杀人 |
[42:55] | Aw, great. Great. Yeah, and if anyone attacks us, we can blink ’em to death. | 好极了 好极了 如果有人攻击的话 我们就要他的命 |
[43:01] | Hey, you guys, I think I found him! | 各位 我找到他了 |
[43:04] | Buzz, is that you? | 巴斯 是你吗? |
[43:07] | Whiskers, will you get outta here! | 咪咪 拜托你走开好吗? |
[43:09] | You’re interfering with the search and rescue! | 你干扰到我们的搜救任务了 |
[43:12] | Look, they’re home. | 你们看 他们回来了 |
[43:20] | Mom, have you seen Woody? | 妈咪 你看到胡迪没有? |
[43:22] | – Where was the last place you left him? – Right here in the van. | – 你最后是把他放在哪儿? – 就在车上啊 |
[43:25] | Oh, I’m sure he’s there. You’re just not looking hard enough. | 他一定在的 只是你没好好找罢了 |
[43:28] | He’s not here, Mom. Woody’s gone. | 他不在车上 胡迪不见了 |
[43:30] | Woody’s gone? | 胡迪不见了? |
[43:33] | Yeah, boy, the weasel ran away. | 老天 那黄鼠狼逃走了 |
[43:35] | Huh? Huh? I told you he was guilty. | 我早说他有罪 |
[43:37] | Who would’ve thought he was capable of such atrocities? | 谁也没有想到他会做出这么可怕的事情来 |
[43:42] | Oh, Slink, I hope he’s okay. | 弹簧狗 我希望他没事 |
[43:49] | Oh, a survivor. Where’s the rebel base? Talk! | 有生还者 叛军的基地在哪儿?说! |
[43:56] | I can see your will is strong. | 你的意志很坚强嘛 |
[44:00] | Well, we have ways of making you talk. | 不过我们有很多办法让你开口 |
[44:13] | Where are your rebel friends now? | 你的叛军朋友在哪儿? |
[44:17] | Sid, your Pop Tarts are ready! | 阿薛 你的点心好了 |
[44:20] | All right! | 好的 |
[44:33] | Are you all right? I’m proud ofyou, Sheriff. | 还好吗?我真以你为荣 警长 |
[44:35] | A lesser man would’ve talked under such torture. | 一般人被这样折磨 早就说了 |
[44:38] | I sure hope this isn’t permanent. | 希望不会留下疤痕 |
[44:41] | Still no word from Star Command. We’re not that far from the space port. | 还是没有星际总部的消息 我们离太空站不远了 |
[44:44] | The door. It’s open! We’re free! | 那扇门…没关 我们自由了 |
[44:47] | – Woody, we don’t know what’s out there! – I’ll tell you wha… | – 胡迪 我们不知道外面有什么 – 我会告诉你… |
[44:52] | – They’re gonna eat us, Buzz! Do something quick! – Shield your eyes. | – 他们要吃我们 巴斯 快想办法 – 遮住眼睛 |
[44:59] | It’s not working. I recharged it before I left. I-It should be good for… | 奇怪了 我离开前才充了电 应该能发射… |
[45:01] | You idiot! You’re a toy! Use your karate chop action! | 你这个白痴 你只是个玩具 用你的空手道打它们 |
[45:05] | – Get away! Hoo-cha! – Hey! Hey! How’re you doin’ that? Stop that. | – 走开 – 你在干什么?住手 |
[45:09] | Back! Back, you savages! Back! | 退后 退后 野蛮人让开 |
[45:10] | – Woody, stop it! – Sorry, guys, but dinner’s canceled! | – 胡迪 放手 – 抱歉 各位! 不陪你们玩了 |
[45:14] | There’s no place like home! There’s no place like home! | 我们可以回家了 我们可以回家了 |
[45:18] | There’s no place like home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[45:34] | Another stunt like that, cowboy, you’re gonna get us killed. | 再搞这种把戏 会害死我们的 |
[45:36] | – Don’t tell me what to do. – Shh! | – 不用你教我该怎么做 – 嘘! |
[45:58] | Yee-haw! Giddyap, pardner! | 快点 伙伴 |
[46:01] | We got to get this wagon train a-movin’! | 我们得让这火车启动了 |
[46:07] | Split up! | 快散开 |
[46:30] | Calling Buzz Lightyear. Come in, Buzz Lightyear. | 呼叫巴斯光年 巴斯光年请回答 |
[46:33] | – This is Star Command. Buzz Lightyear, do you read me? – Star Command! | – 这里是星际总部 巴斯光年 你收到了吗? – 星际总部 |
[46:37] | Buzz Lightyear responding. Read you loud and clear. | 巴斯光年回答 听得非常清楚 |
[46:39] | Buzz Lightyear, planet Earth needs your help. | 巴斯光年 目前地球需要你的帮忙 |
[46:42] | – On the way! – Buzz Lightyear! | – 出动了 – 巴斯光年 |
[46:44] | The world’s greatest superhero! Now the world’s greatest toy! | 全世界最棒的超级英雄 现在是全世界最棒的玩具 |
[46:48] | Buzz has it all! Locking wrist communicator! | 巴斯应有尽有 手腕锁定通讯器 |
[46:51] | – Calling Buzz Lightyear! – Karate chop action! | – 呼叫巴斯光年 – 还会空手道 |
[46:54] | Pulsating laser light! | 超强雷射光束 |
[46:57] | – Total annihilation! – Multi-phase voice simulator! | – 彻底的消灭 – 多段式声音模拟器 |
[46:59] | There’s a secret mission in uncharted space. | 在一个未知的宇宙 有秘密任务 |
[47:02] | There’s a secret mission in uncharted space. | 在一个未知的宇宙 有秘密任务 |
[47:05] | And best of all, high pressure space wings! | 还有最酷的高速飞翼 |
[47:07] | – To infinity and beyond! – Not a flying toy. | – 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 – 不是飞行玩具 |
[47:11] | Get your Buzz Lightyear action figure… | 拥有巴斯光年 |
[47:13] | – and save a galaxy nearyou! – Buzz Lightyear! | – 你就能拯救邻近的星际 – 巴斯光年 |
[47:16] | Available at all Al’s Toy Barn outlets in the Tri-county area. | 艾耳玩具各大百货公司均有出售 |
[47:22] | (台湾制造) | |
[47:27] | ∮ Out among the stars I sit ∮ | “穿越过星星” |
[47:31] | ∮ Way beyond the moon ∮ | “月亮伴着我航行” |
[47:35] | ∮ In my silver ship I sailed ∮ | “乘着银色的小船” |
[47:40] | ∮ To a dream that ended too soon ∮ | “在那短暂的梦境” |
[47:44] | ∮ Now I know exactly ∮ | “我现在知道自己是谁” |
[47:47] | ∮ Who I am and what I’m here for ∮ | “我能说得尽” |
[47:50] | You are a toy! You can’t fly! | 你是玩具 你不能飞! |
[47:56] | ∮ And I will go sailing ∮ | “我在记忆里航行” |
[48:02] | ∮ No more ∮ | “不再” |
[48:08] | ∮ But no, it can’t be true ∮ | “哦 不 不是这样” |
[48:13] | ∮ I could fly if I wanted to ∮ | “我能飞 假如我愿意” |
[48:16] | ∮ Like a bird in the sky ∮ | “像鸟儿在天空中自由飞翔” |
[48:19] | ∮ If I believed I could fly ∮ | “如果我相信自己可以飞” |
[48:22] | ∮ Why, I’d fly ∮ | “去飞翔” |
[48:25] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[48:43] | ∮ Clearly, I ∮ | “我…” |
[48:47] | ∮ Will go sailing ∮ | “不再去…” |
[48:52] | ∮ No more ∮∮ | “航行” |
[49:09] | Mom! Mom, have you seen my Sally doll? | 妈 你有没有看到我的莎莉娃娃? |
[49:11] | What, dear? What was that? | 什么?亲爱的 什么事啊? |
[49:15] | Never mind! | 没事了啦 |
[49:24] | Buzz, the coast is clear. Buzz, where are you? | 巴斯 安全了 巴斯 你在哪里? |
[49:27] | There’s a secret mission. In uncharted space. Let’s go. | 在一个未知的宇宙 有秘密任务出发 出发 |
[49:30] | Really? That is so interesting. | 是吗?好有意思喔 |
[49:35] | Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbitt? | 你要喝点茶吗?纳斯比太太 |
[49:38] | – Buzz! – It’s so nice you could join us on such late notice. | – 巴斯 – 临时邀请你 你还能来真是太好了 |
[49:42] | – Oh, no! – What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt. | – 不 – 好可爱的帽子 纳斯比太太 |
[49:46] | It goes quite well with your head. | 你戴起来真好看 |
[49:48] | Hannah! Oh, Hannah! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[49:51] | Mom? Please excuse me, ladies. | 妈 失陪了 小姐们 |
[49:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[49:59] | What is it, Mom? Mom, where are you? | 妈 什么事?妈 你在哪里? |
[50:03] | Buzz. Hey. Buzz, areyou okay? | 巴斯 巴斯 你还好吧? |
[50:06] | Gone! It’s all gone. | 完了 全都完了 |
[50:09] | All of it’s gone. Bye-bye. Whoo-whoo. See ya. | 全都完了 再见 拜拜! |
[50:12] | – What happened to you? – One minute you’re defending the whole galaxy. | – 你是怎么了? – 前一分钟你还在捍卫全宇宙 |
[50:16] | And suddenly you find yourself suckin’ down Darjeeling with… | 突然间 你就跟路易十六的王妃 |
[50:20] | Marie Antoinette and her little sister. | 还有她的妹妹坐在一起喝下午茶 |
[50:25] | I think you’ve had enough tea for today. | 我想你今天大概是茶喝的太多了 |
[50:27] | Let’s get you outta here, Buzz. | 快起来 跟我走吧 巴斯 |
[50:29] | Don’t you get it? You see the hat? | 你还不明白吗?看到帽子没有? |
[50:32] | – I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Ha-ha-ha-ha! – Snap out of it, Buzz! | – 我是纳斯比太太 哈哈哈 – 清醒一点 巴斯 |
[50:40] | I-I-I… I’m sorry.I… You’re right. | 我…我很抱歉 你说的对 |
[50:43] | I am just a little depressed. That’s all. | 我只是有一点沮丧 |
[50:45] | I… I can get through this. | 我可以熬过去的 |
[50:48] | – Oh, I’m a sham! – Shh! | – 我是假的 – 嘘 |
[50:50] | – Look at me. – Quiet, Buzz. | – 看看我 – 安静 巴斯 |
[50:52] | I can’t even fly out of a window. | 我甚至没有办法飞出窗外 |
[50:54] | The hat look good? Tell me the hat look good. | 这个帽子好看吗?告诉我这个帽子很好看 |
[50:59] | – The apron is a bit much. – “Out the window”! Buzz, you’re a genius! | – 围裙是有点太过了 – “飞出窗外” 巴斯 你是个天才 |
[51:03] | Come on, come on. This way. | 快 跟我来 |
[51:05] | Years of academy, training, wasted! | 几年的辛苦训练全浪费了 |
[51:10] | Miss! G-6. | 没中! G6 |
[51:12] | You sunk it. Are you peeking? | 你猜对了 你偷看了吗? |
[51:15] | Oh, quit your whinin’ and pay up. No, no, not the ear. | 不要罗嗦了 快交出来 不…不要耳朵 |
[51:18] | – Give me the nose. Come on. – How about three out of five? | – 把鼻子给我 快点 – 五战三胜 怎么样? |
[51:20] | Hey, guys! Guys! Hey! | 各位! 各位! |
[51:26] | – Son of a building block. It’s Woody. – He’s in the psycho’s bedroom. | – 我的老天爷 是胡迪 – 他在那个疯子的房间 |
[51:29] | Everyone! It’s Woody! | 大伙儿 是胡迪 |
[51:31] | – Woody? – You’re kidding! | – 胡迪? – 真的假的? |
[51:33] | Ha! We’re gonna get outta here, Buzz. | 我们要离开这儿了 巴斯 |
[51:35] | Buzz? | 巴斯? |
[51:42] | – Hey, look! – Woody! | – 你们看 – 胡迪 |
[51:44] | Oh, boy, I am glad to see you guys. | 老天 真高兴看到你们 |
[51:46] | – I knew you’d come back, Woody. – What are you doin’ over there? | – 我就知道你会回来 – 你在那边做什么? |
[51:49] | It’s a long story, Bo. I’ll explain later. | 说来话长 宝贝 待会儿再说 |
[51:51] | Here! Catch this! | 来 接好啊 |
[51:54] | – Whoa! I’ve got it, Woody. – He got it, Woody. | – 我接到了 – 他接到了 胡迪 |
[51:57] | Good goin’, Slick. Now just, just tie it on to somethin’. | 干得好 弹簧狗 快点找个东西绑在上面 |
[52:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a better idea. How ’bout we don’t? | 等等…我有更好的点子 别听他的 |
[52:03] | – Potato Head. – Did you all take stupid pills this morning? | – 蛋头 – 你们今天是不是都吃了笨蛋药了? |
[52:06] | Have you forgotten what he did to Buzz? | 难道忘了他是怎么对付巴斯的? |
[52:08] | And now you wanna let him back over here? | 让他回来这好吗? |
[52:10] | No! No, no, no, no, no! You got it… You got it all wrong, Potato Head. | 不…你们…你们全都误会了 蛋头 |
[52:14] | Buzz is fine. Buzz is right here. He’s with me! | 巴斯很好 巴斯在这儿 跟我在一起 |
[52:16] | – You are a liar! – No, I’m not. Buzz, come over here. | – 你是一个骗子 – 不 我不是 巴斯 快过来 |
[52:20] | Tell the nice boys that you’re… that you’re not dead. | 告诉那些好心的玩具 你…你并没有死 |
[52:24] | Just a sec! | 等一下 |
[52:28] | Buzz, will you get up here and give me a hand? | 巴斯 快来助我一臂之力 |
[52:32] | That’s very funny, Buzz. | 实在好笑 巴斯 |
[52:35] | – This is serious! – Hey, Woody! Where’d ya go? | – 我是认真的 – 胡迪 你到哪儿去了? |
[52:37] | He’s lying. Buzz ain’t there. | 他骗人 巴斯不在那儿 |
[52:39] | Oh! Hi, Buzz! | 嘿 巴斯 |
[52:42] | Why don’t you say hello to the guys over there? | 朋友都在对面 怎么不打个招呼呢? |
[52:46] | Hi ya, fellas! To infinity and beyond! | 嗨! 各位 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[52:49] | Hey, look! It’s Buzz! | 你们看 是巴斯耶 |
[52:51] | Hey, Buzz, let’s show the guys our new secret best friends handshake. | 巴斯 我们让好朋友们看看我们刚刚学会的握手方式 |
[52:56] | Give me five, man! | 来拍个手吧 |
[52:58] | Something’s screwy here. | 有点儿可疑 |
[52:59] | So you see we’re friends now, guys. Aren’t we, Buzz? | 你们看我们现在是好朋友了 对吗 巴斯? |
[53:02] | You bet. Give me a hug. | 没错 给我个拥抱 |
[53:04] | Ho-ho! Boy, I love you too. | 老天啊 我也爱你 |
[53:06] | See? It is Buzz. | 看 那是巴斯耶 |
[53:08] | – Now give back the lights, Potato Head. – Wait just a minute. | – 请把那玩意儿给我 蛋头 – 你先等一下 |
[53:11] | – What are you tryin’ to pull? – Nothing! | – 你到底想干什么啊? – 没什么 |
[53:18] | – Oh, that is disgusting. – Murderer! | – 真恶心 – 凶手 |
[53:20] | – No! No, no, no, no, no! – You murdering dog! | – 不 不… – 杀人凶手 |
[53:22] | – It’s not what you think. I swear! – Save it for the jury. | – 事情不是你们想的那样 我发誓 – 留着对陪审团说 |
[53:25] | I hope Sid pulls your voice box out, ya creep. | 希望阿薛挖出你的声音盒 浑球 |
[53:27] | No, no! No, no! Don’t leave! Don’t leave! | 不…不要走 不要走 |
[53:30] | Ya gotta help us, please! You don’t know what it’s like over here! | 你们得帮帮我们 你们不知道这里是什么样子 |
[53:32] | Come on. Let’s get outta here. | 好了 没什么好看的了 |
[53:34] | Go back to your lives, citizens. Show’s over. | 回去玩我们的吧 好戏结束了 |
[53:37] | Come back! Slink! | 回来! 弹簧狗 |
[53:39] | Slink! Please! Please! Listen to me! | 弹簧狗 拜托 拜托你听我说 |
[53:43] | No! No! Come back! | 不 不 回来 |
[53:46] | Slinky! | 弹簧狗 |
[53:58] | Buzz! Go away! | 巴斯 走开! |
[54:00] | You disgusting freaks! Aaah! | 你们这些恶心的怪胎 |
[54:04] | All right, back! Back, you cannibals! Aah! Oof! | 退后 你们这些食人族 快让开! |
[54:10] | He is still alive, andyou’re not gonna get him, you monsters! | 他还活着 你们休想吃掉他 怪物 |
[54:14] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
[54:19] | Hey. Hey, they fixed you. | 他们把你修好了耶 |
[54:24] | But… But they’re cannibals. | 但是…他们是食人族 |
[54:26] | We saw them eat those other toys. | 我们看到他们吃别的玩具 |
[54:37] | Uh, sorry. I-I-I thought that you were gonna… | 抱歉 我…我还以为你们想… |
[54:40] | You know, you know, eat my friend. | 就是吃我的朋友 |
[54:42] | Hey, no, no, wait, hey! | 等等 别走! |
[54:44] | – What’s wrong? – Sid? | – 怎么了? – 阿薛? |
[54:46] | Not now, Mom! I’m busy! | 等一下 妈 我有事 |
[54:48] | – Sid! Buzz, come on! – You left that door open. | – 阿薛 巴斯 快点起来 – 你忘了关门了 |
[54:51] | Get up! Use your legs! Fine! Let Sid trash you, but don’t blame me! | 你快起来 好 等阿薛把你给拆了 可别怪我 |
[54:57] | It came! It finally came! | 寄来了 终于寄来了 |
[55:03] | “The Big One.” | “大飞弹” |
[55:08] | “Extremely dangerous. | “本物品极度危险” |
[55:10] | Keep out of reach of children. ‘ | “请勿让儿童触摸” |
[55:15] | Cool! What am I gonna blow? | 酷耶 我该炸什么呢? |
[55:18] | Man. Hey, where’s that wimpy cowboy doll? | 那个胆小的牛仔娃娃呢? |
[55:35] | Yes. I’ve always wanted to put a spaceman into orbit. | 好耶 我一直想发射个太空人进入太空轨道 |
[55:49] | Now. Yes. | 现在 好耶 |
[55:56] | Oh, no! | 喔! 不 |
[56:01] | Oh, man! | 很烦耶 |
[56:09] | Sid Phillips reporting. | 阿薛报告 |
[56:11] | Launch of the shuttle has been delayed… | 由于发射地点天候不佳 |
[56:13] | due to adverse weather conditions at the launch site. | 因此发射顺延 |
[56:16] | Tomorrow’s forecast: Sunny. | 明天天气预报 晴天 |
[56:19] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[56:27] | I looked everywhere, honey, but all I could find was your hat. | 我到处都找过了 我只找到你的帽子而已 |
[56:31] | But what if we leave them behind? | 如果把他们弄丢了呢? |
[56:33] | Oh, don’t worry, honey. I ‘m sure we’ll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow. | 别担心 我们明天离开以前 一定会找到胡迪和巴斯的 |
[56:44] | (安迪的玩具) | |
[56:46] | I need air! | 我需要空气 |
[56:48] | Why will you quit movin’ around? | 你别动来动去的 |
[56:50] | I’m sorry. It’s just that I get… I get so nervous before I travel. | 对不起 只是我在旅行之前会非常紧张 |
[56:54] | How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy? | 我怎么会选你当搬家的伙伴? |
[56:57] | Everyone else was picked. | 其他人都被选光了 |
[57:04] | Oh, Woody. | 胡迪 |
[57:06] | If only you could see how much Andy misses you. | 如果你能看到安迪他有多想你 那就好了 |
[57:24] | Psst. Psst! Hey, Buzz! | 嘿 巴斯 |
[57:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[57:34] | Get over here and see if you can get this toolbox off me. | 快过来帮我弄走这个工具箱 |
[57:40] | Oh, come on, Buzz, l… | 拜托 巴斯 |
[57:43] | Buzz, I can’t do this without you. I need your help. | 巴斯 没有你 我办不到 我需要你的帮忙 |
[57:48] | I can’t help. I can’t help anyone. | 我帮不了你 我帮不了任何人 |
[57:52] | Why, sure you can, Buzz. You can get me outta here. | 你当然可以 巴斯 你可以把我弄出去 |
[57:55] | Then I’ll get that rocket off you, and we’ll make a break for Andy’s house. | 然后我替你拆掉火箭 然后我们逃回安迪家去 |
[57:58] | Andy’s house, Sid’s house. What’s the difference? | 安迪家 阿薛家 有什么差别呢? |
[58:02] | Oh, Buzz. You’ve had a big fall. You must not be thinking clearly. | 巴斯 你八成摔傻了 摔得脑筋都不清楚了 |
[58:06] | No, Woody. For the first time I am thinking clearly. | 不 胡迪 我的头脑第一次这么清楚 |
[58:09] | You were right all along. I’m not a Space Ranger. | 你说得对 我不是什么太空骑警 |
[58:13] | I’m just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy. | 我只是一个玩具 一个愚蠢的微不足道的玩具 |
[58:17] | Whoa, hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 想想看 |
[58:19] | Bein’ a toy is a lot better than bein’ a, a Space Ranger. | 当一个玩具要比当什么太空骑警好多了 |
[58:22] | – Yeah, right. – No, it is. | – 是吗? – 我说真的 |
[58:24] | Look, over in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest. | 听着 在那个房子里面 有个小孩认为你是最棒的 |
[58:28] | And it’s not because you’re a Space Ranger, pal. | 那可不是因为你是太空骑警 |
[58:30] | It’s because you’re a toy. You are his toy. | 而是因为你是玩具 你是他的玩具 |
[58:34] | But why would Andy want me? | 安迪为什么会想要我呢? |
[58:36] | Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You’re a Buzz Lightyear. | 安迪为什么会想要你?看看你自己 你是巴斯光年 |
[58:41] | Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. | 任何玩具都愿意被改造成像你一样 |
[58:44] | You’ve got wings. You glow in the dark. You talk! | 你有飞翼 在黑暗中闪光 还会说话 |
[58:48] | Your helmet does that, that, that whoosh thing. | 你的头盔会…那样…那样乱转 |
[58:51] | You are a cool toy. | 你是一个很酷的玩具 |
[58:58] | As a matter of fact, you’re too cool. | 老实说 你真的是酷毙了 |
[59:01] | I mean, I mean, what chance does a toy like me have… | 我在想… 像我这种普通的玩具 |
[59:04] | against a Buzz Lightyear action figure? | 怎么跟你这么有名的巴斯光年来比呢? |
[59:08] | All I can do is… | 我只会… |
[59:10] | There’s a snake in my boots. | 我的靴子里有蛇 |
[59:15] | Why would Andy ever want to play with me… | 安迪只要有了你就够了 |
[59:17] | when he’s got you? | 怎么还会喜欢我呢 |
[59:20] | I’m the one that should be strapped to that rocket. | 被绑在火箭上的那个人应该是我才对 |
[59:34] | (安迪) | |
[59:47] | Listen, Buzz, forget about me. | 算了 巴斯 不要管我了 |
[59:51] | You should get outta here while you can. | 趁还来得及 你赶快离开吧 |
[1:00:04] | Buzz? What are you doin’? I thought you were… | 巴斯 你在干什么?我以为… |
[1:00:07] | Come on, Sheriff. There’s a kid over in that house who needs us. | 来吧 警长 对面有个需要我们的孩子 |
[1:00:10] | Now let’s get you out of this thing. | 让我先把你弄出来 |
[1:00:12] | Yes, sir! | 是 遵命 |
[1:00:14] | Come on, Buzz. We can do it. | 加油 巴斯 我们办得到 |
[1:00:24] | Woody, it’s the moving van. | 胡迪 搬家货车到了 |
[1:00:26] | We gotta get outta here now. | 我们必须快点离开 |
[1:00:33] | Come on, Buzz. | 加油 巴斯 |
[1:00:36] | All right. Buzz! | 好耶 巴斯 |
[1:00:39] | – Hey, I’m out! – Almost there. | – 我出来了 – 快成功了 |
[1:00:46] | I want to ride the pony. | 我要骑小马 |
[1:00:49] | Phew. Woody? | 胡迪? |
[1:00:54] | Woody? Are you all right? | 胡迪?你没事吧? |
[1:00:57] | I’m fine. I’m okay. | 我没事 我很好 |
[1:01:11] | Oh, yeah! Time for lift off! Whoo! | 对了 该发射了 |
[1:01:17] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[1:01:29] | Aah! Back, back. | 退后… |
[1:01:32] | Down, down! | 走开 走开 |
[1:01:34] | Okay, what do I do? Come on, Woody. Think. | 我该怎么办?加油 胡迪 想啊 |
[1:01:39] | Guys! | 各位 |
[1:01:42] | No, no, no, no! Wait! Wait. Listen, please. | 不…等等 不要走 听我说 |
[1:01:45] | There’s a good toy down there, and he’s gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. | 巴斯是个好玩具 再过几分钟 他就会被炸得粉碎 |
[1:01:49] | All because of me. We’ve gotta save him. | 都是因为我 我们必须救他 |
[1:01:52] | And, uh… But I need your help. | 但是…我需要你们帮忙 |
[1:02:02] | Please. He’s my friend. | 拜托 他是我的朋友 |
[1:02:07] | And he’s the only one I’ve got. | 我就只剩这么一个朋友 |
[1:02:21] | Thankyou. Okay, I think I know what to do. | 谢谢 好 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:02:26] | We’re gonna have to break a few rules. | 我们要打破一些小规则 |
[1:02:28] | But if it works, it’ll help everybody. | 如果成功了 对我们大家都好 |
[1:02:31] | (安迪的玩具) | |
[1:02:41] | Houston to Mission Control. Come in, Control. | 休士顿呼叫管制塔 请回答 |
[1:02:45] | Launch pad is being constructed. | 发射台已架设好了 |
[1:02:50] | All right, listen up. | 好 听清楚了 |
[1:02:51] | I need Pump Boy here, Ducky here. | 我要帮浦到这里 鸭子到这儿 |
[1:02:54] | Legs, you’re with Ducky. | 长腿跟鸭子一组 |
[1:02:58] | RollerBob and I don’t move till we get the signal. Clear? | 我跟滑板听到讯号声才出动 懂吗? |
[1:03:00] | Okay. Let’s move! | 好了 行动吧! |
[1:03:24] | Wind the frog. | 替青蛙上发条 |
[1:03:48] | Wait for the signal. | 注意讯号 |
[1:04:04] | Go! | 上 |
[1:04:09] | All right, let’s go! | 好 我们走 |
[1:04:13] | I’ll get it! | 我会抓到它的 |
[1:04:15] | Now! | 冲 |
[1:04:17] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[1:04:28] | Scud! | 阿德 |
[1:04:33] | Stupid dog. | 大笨狗 |
[1:04:42] | Lean back! | 钻狗洞 |
[1:04:49] | Uh, Mission Control, is the launch pad construction complete? | 管制塔 发射台已经完工了吗? |
[1:04:54] | Uh, roger. Rocket is now secured to guide wire. | 听到了 火箭现在已接到导引线上 |
[1:04:57] | We are currently obtaining the ignition sticks. | 我们现在正在装置点火装置杆 |
[1:05:00] | – Countdown will commence momentarily. Stand by. – Let’s go. | – 马上就会开始倒数计时 待命 – 我们上 |
[1:05:04] | Hey, Ma! Where are the matches? Oh, wait. Here they are. Never mind. | 妈 火柴在哪里?在这里 我找到了 |
[1:05:08] | – Woody! Great! Hel p me outta this thing. – Shh! | – 胡迪 太好了 快点帮我弄开 – 嘘 |
[1:05:11] | – What? – It’s okay. | – 什么? – 别担心 |
[1:05:13] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[1:05:16] | – Woody, what are you doing? – Houston. | – 胡迪 你在干什么? – 休士顿 |
[1:05:18] | All systems are go. Requesting permission to launch… | 所有系统正常 请求允许发射 |
[1:05:23] | Hey? How’d you get out here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[1:05:27] | Oh, well. You and I can have a cookout later. | 好吧! 我们等一下可以烤肉 |
[1:05:33] | Houston, do we have permission to launch? | 休士顿 我们可以发射了吗? |
[1:05:36] | Uh, roger. Permission granted. | 知道了 请求照准 |
[1:05:38] | You are confirmed at “T”minus ten seconds. | 倒数十秒后 就可以发射了 |
[1:05:43] | And counting. Ten, nine, | 倒数十秒 十…九… |
[1:05:47] | eight, seven, six, | 八…七…六… |
[1:05:50] | five, four, three, two, | 五…四…三…二… |
[1:05:53] | – one! – Reach for the sky! | – 一! – 把手举起来 |
[1:05:57] | This town ain’t big enough for the two of us. | 你休想在这里为非作歹 |
[1:06:01] | – What? – Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. | – 什么? – 有人对水源下了毒 |
[1:06:06] | – It’s busted. – Who are you callin’ busted, buster? | – 它坏掉了 – 是谁说我坏掉了? |
[1:06:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:06:12] | I’m talking toyou, Sid Phillips. | 我是在跟你说话 阿薛•菲利普 |
[1:06:16] | – We don’t like bein’ blown up, Sid, or smashed or ripped apart. – “We”? | – 我们不想被炸掉 不想被打烂 不想被拆开 – “我们”? |
[1:06:21] | That’s right! Your toys! | 没错 你的玩具们 |
[1:06:24] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:26] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:29] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈… |
[1:06:52] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:55] | From now on, you must take good care of your toys! | 从现在起 你得好好照顾你的玩具 |
[1:07:00] | Because if you don’t, we’ll find out, Sid. | 如果你不照做 我们会知道的 阿薛 |
[1:07:05] | We toys can see everything. | 我们玩具可以看到一切事情 |
[1:07:12] | So play nice. | 听清楚 要乖 |
[1:07:20] | Ha-ha! We did it! We did it! Ha-ha! Yes! | 成功了! 办到了! |
[1:07:24] | The toys! The toys are alive! | 那些玩具…他们是活的 |
[1:07:27] | N-Nice toy. Aaah! | 娃娃乖乖 |
[1:07:31] | What’s wrong, Sid? | 阿薛 你怎么了? |
[1:07:34] | Don’t you want to play with Sally? | 你不想跟莎莉玩吗? |
[1:07:37] | Nice work, fellows. Good job. | 干得好 各位 非常好 |
[1:07:40] | Comin’ out of the ground, what a touch. That was a stroke of genius. | 我们合作愉快真的是太精彩了 |
[1:07:43] | Woody. | 胡迪 |
[1:07:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:49] | Everybody say, “Bye, house!” | 跟房子说再见 |
[1:07:51] | – Woody! The van! – Bye, house. | – 胡迪 你看 – 再见 |
[1:07:56] | We gotta run! Thanks, guys! | 我们走了 谢了 各位 |
[1:08:02] | Quick! | 快 |
[1:08:08] | Just go. I’ll catch up. | 你先走 我会赶上的 |
[1:08:31] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:08:47] | You can do it, Woody! | 胡迪 你办得到的 |
[1:08:49] | I got it! Woo-hoo-hoo! | 我抓到了 |
[1:08:54] | I made it. | 我抓到了 |
[1:08:59] | Aaah! Get away, you stupid dog! Down! | 走开 你这个笨狗 走开 |
[1:09:03] | – Down! Aah! Aah! – Hold on, Woody! | – 走开 不要 不要 – 胡迪 撑着点 |
[1:09:06] | I can’t do it. | 我撑不住了 |
[1:09:10] | Take care of Andy for me! | 替我照顾安迪 |
[1:09:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:16] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[1:09:33] | (安迪的玩具) | |
[1:09:44] | – Are we there already? – Woody? | – 已经到了吗? – 胡迪? |
[1:09:47] | – How did you… – How’d he get here? | – 你怎么..? – 他怎么来的? |
[1:09:48] | – Where have you… – What happened? | – 你到哪儿去了? – 发生什么事了? |
[1:09:49] | What’s goin’ on? | 出了什么事? |
[1:09:51] | – What’s he takin’? – Aha! There you are! | – 他说什么? – 找到了 |
[1:09:55] | Hey. What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[1:09:59] | He’s at it again! | 他又杀人了 |
[1:10:13] | – Get him! – Come on! | – 抓住他 – 拜托 |
[1:10:22] | Ah, ah, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:10:28] | No, no, no, no! Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 不不不… 等等… |
[1:10:40] | Pig pile! | 胖猪压顶 |
[1:11:03] | – Get outta that car! – Move it! | – 下车 – 快点 |
[1:11:08] | No! Please! You don’t understand! | 等等 你们不明白 |
[1:11:10] | Buzz is out there. We gotta help him. | 巴斯有危险 我们得帮他 |
[1:11:12] | – No! – Toss him overboard! | – 不要 – 把他丢下去 |
[1:11:14] | No, no, no! Wait! Aah! | 不要 不要 等等 |
[1:11:19] | – Hooray! – So long, Woody! | – 好耶 – 胡迪 再见啦 |
[1:11:26] | Oh! Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:11:29] | – Oh! Well, thanks for the ride. – Look out! | – 谢谢你让我搭便车 – 小心 |
[1:11:36] | Now let’s catch up to that truck. | 好了 我们快去追那个卡车 |
[1:11:44] | Guys! Guys! Woody’s riding R.C. | 各位 各位 胡迪在开遥控车 |
[1:11:48] | – What? – And Buzz is with him! | – 什么? – 巴斯跟他在一起 |
[1:11:53] | It is Buzz! Woody was telling the truth. | 那是巴斯 胡迪说的是实话 |
[1:11:57] | – What have we done? – Great! Now I have guilt. | – 我们都干了什么? – 好极了 我现在有罪恶感了 |
[1:12:01] | We’re almost there! | 我们就快要到了 |
[1:12:04] | Rocky, the ramp! | 洛基 放下斜坡 |
[1:12:14] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:12:17] | Quick! Hold onto my tail! | 快点 抓住我的尾巴 |
[1:12:24] | – Attaboy, Slink! – Oh! Woody! | – 加油 弹簧狗 – 胡迪 |
[1:12:29] | Woody! Speed up! | 胡迪 加速啊 |
[1:12:30] | – Speed up! – The batteries! | – 加速 – 电池 |
[1:12:33] | They’re runnin’out! | 已经没有电了 |
[1:12:51] | – I can’t hold on much longer. – Slink! Hang on! | – 我快撑不下去了 – 弹簧狗 撑住 |
[1:13:10] | Great! | 好极了 |
[1:13:13] | Woody! The rocket! | 胡迪 火箭 |
[1:13:15] | The match! Yes! | 火柴 好耶 |
[1:13:19] | Thank you, Sid! | 谢了 阿薛 |
[1:13:28] | No! No, no! No! | 不 不 不… |
[1:13:30] | No! Oh, no! | 不 不 不… |
[1:13:33] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不 不 不… |
[1:13:37] | no! | 不 |
[1:13:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:50] | – Woody! What are you doing? – Hold still, Buzz! | – 胡迪 你在干什么? – 巴斯 不要动 |
[1:13:54] | You did it! | 你办到了 |
[1:13:57] | Next stop: Andy! | 下一站:安迪 |
[1:13:59] | Wait a minute. I just lit a rocket. Rockets explode! | 等一下 我刚刚点着了火箭 火箭会爆炸 |
[1:14:13] | I should have held on longer. | 我应该多撑几秒的 |
[1:14:17] | Look! Look! It’s Woody and Buzz comin’ up fast! | 你们看 胡迪和巴斯冲过来了 |
[1:14:20] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:14:30] | Aah! Take cover! | 快找掩护 |
[1:14:39] | Aaah! This is the part where we blow up! | 我们快被炸成碎片了 |
[1:14:42] | Not today! | 今天不会了 |
[1:14:55] | Hey, Buzz! You’re flyin’! | 巴斯 你在飞行 |
[1:14:57] | This isn’t flying. This is falling with style. | 这不叫飞行 这叫做花拳绣腿 |
[1:15:03] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[1:15:13] | Uh, Buzz, we missed the truck. | 巴斯 我们超过卡车了 |
[1:15:16] | We’re not aiming for the truck. | 我们又不是要到卡车上 |
[1:15:26] | – What? What is it? – Woody! Buzz! | – 怎么了? – 胡迪 巴斯 |
[1:15:28] | – Oh, great, you found them. Where were they? – Here in the car! | – 太好了 你找到了 它们在哪儿? – 就在车上 |
[1:15:31] | See? Now, what’d I tell you? Right where you left ’em. | 看吧 我就跟你说过 你会找到的 |
[1:15:44] | – Which one can I open first? – Let’s let Molly open one. | – 妈咪 我先开哪一个? – 让茉莉开一个 |
[1:15:53] | Frankincense, this is Myrrh. | 牛奶 听到请回答 |
[1:15:55] | – Hey, heads up, everybody. It’s show time. – Whoa! It’s time! | – 大伙儿 注意好戏上场了 – 快过去 |
[1:16:00] | Ohh! Oh, Bo. | 宝贝 |
[1:16:03] | There’s got to be a less painful way to get my attention. | 你下次叫我 能不能试着温柔点 |
[1:16:05] | Merry Christmas, Sheriff. | 警长 圣诞快乐 |
[1:16:09] | – Say, isn’t that mistletoe? – Mm-hmm. | – 那不是你的小羊吗? – 嗯嗯 |
[1:16:14] | Maybe Andy will get another dinosaur. | 也许安迪会有一只新的恐龙 |
[1:16:16] | Like a leaf eater. That way I could play the, uh, dominant predator. | 草食性的 那样我就能当可怕的肉食动物 |
[1:16:21] | Quiet, everyone! Quiet! | 安静 各位安静 |
[1:16:23] | Molly’s first present is Mrs. Potato Head. | 茉莉的第一件礼物是…蛋头太太 |
[1:16:25] | Repeat: A Mrs. Potato Head. | 重覆 蛋头太太 |
[1:16:28] | Way to go, Idaho! | 恭喜你 蛋头兄 |
[1:16:30] | Gee, I’d better shave. | 我该刮胡子了 |
[1:16:36] | Come in, Frankincense. | 牛奶 请回答 |
[1:16:38] | Andy is now opening his first present. | 安迪现在正在拆他的第一个礼物 |
[1:16:40] | – It’s… – Buzz. Buzz Lightyear, | – 那是… – 巴斯 巴斯光年 |
[1:16:43] | – I can’t quite… – you are not worried, are you? | – 我无法平静内心 – 你不会是在担心吧? |
[1:16:45] | – Me? No, no. Pfft. – Make out… | – 我?不… – 被挡住了 |
[1:16:47] | No. No, no, no, no. Mm-mm. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:16:50] | A large box… It’s… It’s… It’s… | 那是一个很大的盒子 那是… |
[1:16:52] | – Are you? – Now, Buzz, | – 你呢? – 巴斯 |
[1:16:54] | what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you? | 不管安迪得到的是什么礼物 都不会比你更糟了 |
[1:16:59] | Oh, what is it? What is it? | 那是什么?那是什么? |
[1:17:01] | Wow! A puppy! | 哇…小狗狗 |
[1:17:18] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[1:17:23] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[1:17:27] | ∮ When the road looks rough ahead∮ | “道路坎坷困难多” |
[1:17:30] | ∮ And you’re miles and miles from your nice, warm bed∮ | “要十万八千里才到家门口” |
[1:17:35] | ∮ You just remember what your old pal said∮ | “你只要想起我在你左右” |
[1:17:39] | ∮ Boy, you’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[1:17:43] | ∮ Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “哦 对 我是你的好朋友” |
[1:17:52] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[1:17:56] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[1:18:01] | – ∮ You got troubles ∮ – ∮ And I got ’em too ∮ | “有什么麻烦我做你参谋” |
[1:18:05] | ∮ There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you ∮ | “有天大困难 我们一起承受” |
[1:18:09] | ∮ If we stick together we can see it through ∮ | “我们手挽着手一起向前走” |
[1:18:12] | ∮ ‘Cause you’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “因为我是你的好朋友” |
[1:18:17] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[1:18:22] | ∮ Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am ∮ | “有些人比我能干 比我强” |
[1:18:26] | ∮ Bigger and stronger too ∮ | “身体健壮走起路雄赳赳” |
[1:18:29] | ∮ Maybe ∮ | “也许” |
[1:18:31] | ∮ But none of them will ever love you the way I do ∮ | “但没有人能像我这样爱护你” |
[1:18:36] | ∮ It’s me and you, boy ∮ | “对你是毫无保留” |
[1:18:38] | ∮ And as the years go by ∮ | “多少的岁月中” |
[1:18:42] | ∮ Our friendship will never die ∮ | “我们的命运紧相连” |
[1:18:46] | ∮ You’re gonna see it’s our destiny ∮ | “我们的友谊更加深厚” |
[1:18:51] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |
[1:18:55] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “哦 对 我是你的好朋友” |
[1:19:00] | ∮ You’ve got a friend in me ∮ | “我是你的好朋友” |