英文名称:Toy Story 3
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Money, money, money! Hey! | 钱 钱 钱 嘿! |
[01:17] | – You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. – Too bad, Sheriff. | – 独眼巴特 正义与你有个约会 – 太糟啦 警长 |
[01:21] | I’m a married man. | 我已经结婚了 |
[01:25] | One-Eyed Betty! | 独眼贝蒂! |
[01:42] | I think you dropped something, Mister. | 我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生 |
[01:44] | – Jessie? – Give it up, Bart. You’ve reached the end of the line. | – 翠丝? – 投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了 |
[01:48] | I always wanted to go out with a bang. | 我一直希望以爆炸作为结局 |
[02:00] | – Oh no! – The orphans! | – 哦 不要! – 孤儿们! |
[02:03] | Hate to leave early, but our ride is here. | 还想陪你们玩会的 但我们的专车到了 |
[02:11] | It’s me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick. | 追我还是救孩子 警长 你自己选吧 |
[02:17] | Ride like the wind, Bull’s-eye! | 跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧 红心! |
[02:25] | Hold ’em steady. | 抓紧了 |
[02:32] | Woody, hurry! | 胡迪 快点! |
[02:54] | No… | 不… |
[03:04] | – Glad I can catch the train. – Now let’s catch some criminals. | – 真高兴我接住了火车 – 现在我们去抓罪犯吧 |
[03:09] | To infinity and beyond. | 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 |
[03:27] | – Reach for the sky. – You can’t touch me, Sheriff. | – 举起双手 – 你抓不到我的 警长 |
[03:31] | I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field. | 我的战犬可是内建磁力场的 |
[03:42] | Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs. | 好啊 我也带来了专吃磁力场狗狗的抱抱龙 |
[04:06] | Evil Doctor Pork Chop. | 邪恶的猪排博士 |
[04:10] | That’s Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you. | 这是邪恶的猪排博士送给你们的礼物 |
[04:55] | Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I’ll kill you. | 巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的徽章 胡迪 不行 我会把你射死的 |
[04:58] | Just do it. | 你只管射就是了 |
[05:03] | You’re going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out! | 你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心! |
[05:08] | – Mom! – No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I’m not here. | – 妈妈! – 别停 别停 继续玩吧 就当我不在 |
[05:13] | – Oh, no, Molly! – No, it’s ok, Mom. | – 哦 别这样 茉莉! – 没事 没关系的 妈妈 |
[05:15] | It’s a 50 feet baby from outer space. | 这是一个有50只脚的从太空来的娃娃 |
[05:18] | And she’s on a rampage! Run for your lives! | 她在横冲直撞! 大家快逃命吧! |
[05:22] | Does the red light mean it’s going? | 红灯亮表示已经开始录了吗? |
[05:25] | Come on say “Happy Birthday” to Molly. | 来吧 对茉莉说”生日快乐” |
[05:28] | – Happy birthday. – Oh. Charming. | – 生日快乐 – 哦 真可爱 |
[05:33] | Look how tall you’re getting. | 瞧瞧你都长这么高了 |
[05:49] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue. | 巴斯光年前来救援 |
[05:53] | Good work, Buzz. | 干得漂亮 巴斯 |
[06:19] | – Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. – Wait, I can’t find my other eye. | – 好了 各就各位 快点 赶快就位 – 稍等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了 |
[06:25] | – All right, whose foot’s in my face? – It’s mine, give it back. | – 哎 谁把脚放到我脸上了? – 是我的 还给我 |
[06:27] | You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. | 你救了我们 我们这辈子都感激不尽 |
[06:30] | Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you? | 巴斯 你介意我挤在你旁边吗? |
[06:32] | Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze… squeeze in next to… you? | 是的 不 我是说 我怎么会介意挤… 挤在你… 旁边呢? |
[06:38] | – Is it hot in here? – Oh, here they come. | – 这里太热了吧? – 哦 他们来了 |
[06:44] | – Sarge, you got it? – Mission accomplished. | – 警长 你们搞到了? – 完成任务 |
[06:46] | Hooray! | 万岁! |
[06:49] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[06:53] | All right guys. We’ve got one shot at this. | 好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会 |
[06:55] | – Everybody ready? – We’re ready, Woody. Let’s do it. | – 大家准备了吗? – 我们准备好了 胡迪 开始干吧 |
[06:58] | Ok Buzz, make the call. | 好的 巴斯 打电话吧 |
[07:13] | – Target is on approach. – Just like we rehearsed it guys. | – 目标正在靠近 – 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们 |
[07:33] | Hello. Hello. Anyone there? | 喂 喂 有人吗? |
[07:38] | – Molly, stay out of my room. – I wasn’t in your room. | – 茉莉 别进我的房间 – 我没去你房间 |
[07:43] | – Then who was messing with my stuff? – It wasn’t me. | – 那是谁在乱搞我的东西? – 不是我 |
[07:52] | – Well, that went well. – He held me! He actually held me! | – 哈 进展还真顺利 – 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了! |
[07:59] | – Uh, this is just sad. – Who we kidding? The kid’s 17 years old. | – 呃 真悲哀 – 我们在骗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了 |
[08:03] | We ain’t ever getting played with. | 我们不能再在一起玩了 |
[08:09] | Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting. | 大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议 |
[08:13] | – Oh, not again. – Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up. | – 哦 别又开会 – 哦 拜托 弹簧狗 把大家都召集来 |
[08:17] | Uh, we are together, Woody. | 呃 我们都在啊 胡迪 |
[08:20] | Ok. Uh, first off … we all knew “Operation Playtime” was a long shot. | 好的 呃 首先… 我们都知道”游戏时间”这个计划成功的希望很渺茫 |
[08:26] | – More like a misfire. – But we’ve always said this job isn’t about getting played with | – 貌似失败了 – 但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍 |
[08:30] | – it’s about … – Being there for Andy. We know. | – 而是为了… – 陪在安迪身边 我们知道 |
[08:33] | But we can try again, right? | 但我们可以再试一次 对吗? |
[08:36] | – I’m calling it guys. We’re closing up shop. – What? | – 哦 还是算了 各位 我们就此打住吧 – 什么? |
[08:40] | Andy’s going to college anyday now. | 现在安迪要去上大学了 |
[08:42] | That was our last shot. | 刚才的行动就是我们最后的机会 |
[08:45] | We’re going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times. | 我们要转移到阁楼上了 伙计们 保证你们的附件佩戴齐全 |
[08:48] | Spare parts, batteries … anything you need for an orderly transition. | 备用零件 电池… 把需要的所有东西都带上 有序搬迁 |
[08:52] | Orderly? Don’t you get it? We’re done! Finished. Over the hill. | 有序? 你还不明白吗? 我们玩完了! 结束了 风光不再了 |
[08:55] | Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 拜托了 各位 我们都知道这一天迟早会来临 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but now it’s here. | 没错 但现在这一天真的来了 |
[09:00] | Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see … | 听我说 每个玩具都要经历这一天 没人希望看到… |
[09:03] | – Hey Sarge! What are you doing? – War’s over folks. | – 嗨 队长! 你们在干什么? – 战争已经结束了 伙计们 |
[09:06] | Me and the boys are moving on. | 我和兄弟们要离开这里了 |
[09:09] | – Moving on? – You’re going AWOL? | – 离开? – 你们要擅自离开? |
[09:10] | We’ve done our duty. | 我们已经完成了使命 |
[09:11] | – Andy is grown up. – Let’s face it … | – 安迪已经长大了 – 让我们面对现实吧… |
[09:13] | when the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go. | 等开始收垃圾的时候 最先被丢进去的就是我们 |
[09:17] | – Trash bags? – Who said anything about trash bags? | – 垃圾? – 谁说我们要变垃圾啊? |
[09:19] | It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks. | 很荣幸曾与你们并肩作战 各位 祝你们好运 |
[09:25] | – You’re gonna need it. – No, no, wait, wait, wait. | – 你们会需要垃圾袋的 – 不 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[09:28] | – We’re getting thrown away? – No. No one’s getting thrown away. | – 我们会被扔掉? – 不 没有人会被扔掉 |
[09:31] | – How do you know? – We’re being abandoned. | – 你怎么知道? – 我们被抛弃了 |
[09:33] | – We’ll be fine, Jessie. – So why did Sarge leave? | – 我们会没事的 翠丝 – 那队长为什么要离开? |
[09:36] | – Should we leave? – I thought we were going to the attic? | – 我们也要离开吗? – 我以为我们要去阁楼的啊? |
[09:38] | – Oh I hate all this uncertainty. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute. Quiet! | – 哦 我讨厌这种不确定的感觉 – 喔 喔 喔 等一下 安静! |
[09:42] | No one’s getting thrown out, ok? | 没有人会被扔掉 明白了吗? |
[09:44] | We’re all still here. I mean, | 我们还会都在这儿 我是说… |
[09:47] | yeah, we’ve lost friends along the way … | 没错 我们一路走来也曾失去过一些朋友… |
[09:50] | – Wheezy and Etch and… – Bo Peep. | – 吱吱和画板 还有… – 宝贝儿 |
[09:55] | Yeah, even, even Bo. | 没错 甚至 宝贝儿 |
[09:58] | All good toys who’ve gone on to new owners. | 这些好玩具都已经找到了新主人 |
[10:01] | But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning… | 但经过了那么多次旧货出售 春季扫除… |
[10:03] | Andy held onto us. | 安迪留下了我们 |
[10:05] | He must care about us or we wouldn’t be here. | 他一定很在乎我们 否则我们早就不在这儿了 |
[10:09] | You wait. Andy’s gonna tuck us in the attic. It’ll be safe and warm. | 你们等着瞧 安迪会把我们收到阁楼里的 那里既温暖又安全 |
[10:13] | – And we’ll all be together. – Exactly. | – 而且我们全都会在一起 – 完全正确 |
[10:16] | – There’s games up there and books and … – The racecar track. | – 那里有游戏有图书还有… – 赛车道 |
[10:18] | – The racecar track, thank you. – And the old TV. | – 赛车道 谢谢 – 还有旧电视 |
[10:21] | There you go, the old TV. And those guys from the Christmas decorations. | 你说得对 还有旧电视 还有圣诞节装饰用的那群伙计 |
[10:27] | Well, they’re fun, right? | 是的 他们很有趣 对吧? |
[10:29] | And some day, if we’re lucky, Andy may have kids of his own. | 有朝一日 如果我们幸运的话 安迪会有自己的孩子 |
[10:33] | And he’ll play with us then, right? | 他又会跟我们一起玩了 对吧? |
[10:36] | – We’ll always be there for him. – Come on guys … | – 我们会在阁楼里等着他 – 来吧 大伙儿… |
[10:39] | let’s get our parts together, get ready and go out on a high note. | 让我们收拾好东西 准备光荣引退吧 |
[10:43] | – I’d better find my other eye. – Where’d you leave it this time? | – 我得找到我的另一只眼睛 – 这次你又把它丢在哪儿了? |
[10:47] | Some place dark and dusty. | 一个黑乎乎的 布满灰尘的地方 |
[10:51] | Come on. Let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay. | 来吧 我们看看我们在易趣网上值多少钱 |
[10:54] | Don’t worry, Andy’s going to take care of us. I guarantee it. | 别担心 安迪会照顾好我们的 我保证 |
[11:23] | – You guarantee it, huh? – I don’t know, Buzz. | – 你保证能这样 呃? – 我不知道 巴斯 |
[11:26] | What else could I say? | 我还能怎么说? |
[11:30] | Well, whatever happens, at least we’ll all be together. | 好的 不管发生什么事 至少我们全都在一起 |
[11:33] | For infinity and beyond. | 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 |
[11:36] | – Can I have your stereo? – No. | – 能把你的立体声音响给我吗? – 不行 |
[11:38] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[11:46] | – Can I have your computer? – No. | – 能把你的电脑给我吗? – 不行 |
[11:48] | – Your video games? – Forget it, Molly. | – 那你的游戏机呢? – 想都别想 茉莉 |
[11:50] | Ok Andy, let’s get to work here. Anything you’re not taking to college … | 好了 安迪 我们开始干活吧 你不带到学校去的东西… |
[11:53] | either goes to the attic, or it’s trash. | 要么放到阁楼上 要么当垃圾扔掉 |
[11:56] | – Mom, I’m not leaving till Friday. – Come on, it’s garbage day. | – 妈妈 我礼拜五才走呢 – 快点 今天是收垃圾的日子 |
[11:59] | – Mom! – Look, it’s simple. Skateboard: college. | – 妈妈! – 看着 这很简单的 滑板: 带到大学 |
[12:02] | Little League trophy: probably attic. | 联赛小奖杯: 可能放到阁楼上 |
[12:05] | Apple core: trash. | 苹果核: 垃圾 |
[12:07] | – You can do the rest. – Why do you still have these toys? | – 剩下的你来收拾吧 – 你为什么还留着这些玩具? |
[12:10] | – Molly, out of my room! – Three more days and it’s mine. | – 茉莉 别呆在我房里! – 再过三天 这儿就归我喽 |
[12:15] | Molly! You’re not off the hook either. You have more toys than you know what to do with. | 茉莉! 你也逃不掉 你有很多玩具不知如何处置 |
[12:19] | Some of them can make other kids really happy. | 有些玩具能让别的孩子很开心的 |
[12:21] | – What kids? – The children at the daycare. | – 什么孩子? – 幼儿园里的孩子 |
[12:23] | They’re always asking for donations. | 他们总是要大家捐赠 |
[12:25] | – What’s daycare? – Sh Sh Sh. | – 什么是幼儿园? – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[12:26] | – Mom! – No buts. You choose the toys you want to donate, | – 妈妈! – 别反对了 你选择想捐赠的玩具 |
[12:29] | I’ll drop them off at Sunnyside. | 我把它们送到阳光幼儿园去 |
[12:42] | – Poor Barbie. – I get the Corvette. | – 可怜的芭比 – 雪佛兰跑车归我了 |
[12:45] | Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions. | 安迪 快点 你得开始做决定了 |
[12:47] | – Like what? – Like, what are you going to do with these toys? | – 什么决定? – 比如说 你打算怎么处理这些玩具? |
[12:50] | – Should we donate them to Sunnyside? – No! | – 要不捐给阳光幼儿园行吗? – 不行! |
[12:53] | Maybe sell them online? | 那要不在网上出售? |
[12:54] | Mom, no one’s going to want those old toys. | 妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具 |
[12:56] | – They’re junk. – Fine. You have till Friday. | – 他们都是些破烂 – 好吧 你可以把它们留到礼拜五 |
[13:00] | Anything that’s not packed for college or in the attic… | 没打包带去学校或者放到阁楼上的… |
[13:02] | – is getting thrown out. – Whatever you say, Mom. | – 都会被扔掉 – 好吧 好吧 妈妈 |
[13:57] | – What’s happening? – We’re getting thrown out, you idiot! That’s what’s happening! | – 发生什么事了? – 我们要被扔掉了 你这个白痴! 就是这么回事! |
[14:15] | – You need a hand? – I got it. | – 要帮忙吗? – 我自己能行 |
[14:17] | Here. So you gonna miss me when I’m gone? | 给你 我走后你会想我吗? |
[14:21] | If I say “no”, will I still get your room? | 如果我说”不” 我还能得到你的房间吗? |
[14:23] | – No. – Then, yes, I’ll miss you. | – 不能 – 那就 是吧 我会想你的 |
[14:25] | – I can’t breathe. – This can’t be happening. | – 我喘不过气来了 – 怎么会发生这种事 |
[14:28] | Quiet! What’s that sound? | 安静! 那是什么声音? |
[14:40] | Andy! | 安迪! |
[14:44] | That’s not trash. That’s not trash! | 那不是垃圾 那不是垃圾! |
[14:47] | Think, Woody. Think, think, think. | 想想办法 胡迪 想想办法 想想办法 |
[14:50] | Buster, come here boy. Come here. | 臭小子 过来宝贝 过来 |
[14:58] | Ok boy, to the curb. Heeyah! | 好的 宝贝 到路边去 驾! |
[15:03] | No, Buster! No! | 不 臭小子! 不要! |
[15:08] | Get up, Buster. | 起来 臭小子 |
[15:26] | – We’re on the curb! – Oh, I knew it come to this. | – 我们在路边了! – 哦 我就知道会这样 |
[15:28] | Pull everyone! Pull! | 大家用力拉! 拉! |
[15:40] | It won’t rip! | 拉不开! |
[15:42] | Oh for goodness … It’s triple-ply, high-density polyethylene. | 哦 天哪… 有三层塑料袋 高密度聚乙烯的 |
[15:45] | – There’s gotta be a way out. – Oh Andy doesn’t want us. What’s the point? | – 一定有办法出去的 – 哦 安迪不要我们了 还有什么意义? |
[15:48] | Point, point, point! | 有意义 有意义 有意义! |
[15:53] | – Push! Push! – I can hear the garbage truck! | – 拉! 拉! – 我能听到垃圾车的声音! |
[15:57] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[16:36] | Buzz! Jessie! | 巴斯! 翠丝! |
[16:47] | – Andy threw us out. – Like we were garbage. | – 安迪把我们扔出去了 – 把我们当成垃圾一样 |
[16:50] | Junk. He called us junk. | 破烂 他叫我们破烂 |
[16:52] | How could he? | 他怎么能这样? |
[16:53] | – This doesn’t make any sense. – I should have seen this coming. | – 这没道理啊 – 我应该预料到的 |
[16:57] | – It’s Emily all over again. – The Sarge was right. | – 这是艾米丽的翻版 – 警长是对的 |
[17:00] | – Yeah and Woody was wrong. – Wait a minute. Hold on. This is no time to be hysterical. | – 是的 胡迪错了 – 等一下 等等 现在没时间歇斯底里 |
[17:04] | – It’s the perfect time to be hysterical. – Should we be hysterical? | – 这正是该歇斯底里的时候 – 我们应该歇斯底里吗? |
[17:07] | – No. Yes. – Maybe, but not now. | – 不 没错 – 也许 现在不是时候 |
[17:11] | Yee haw! Fellas, I know what to do. | 耶 呃! 伙计们 我知道该怎么办了 |
[17:20] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[17:23] | – Oh, we should have done this years ago. – Jessie wait. What about Woody? | – 哦 我们早就该这样做的 – 翠丝 等等 胡迪怎么办? |
[17:27] | He’s fine, Buzz. Andy’s taking him to college. | 他没事的 巴斯 安迪要带他去大学 |
[17:30] | Now, we need to go. | 现在 我们得走了 |
[17:32] | You’re right. Come on. | 你说的对 来吧 |
[17:34] | – Buzz? – Woody. | – 巴斯? – 胡迪 |
[17:37] | What’s going on? Don’t you know this box is being donated? | 这是怎么回事? 难道你们不知道这个箱子是要捐赠的吗? |
[17:40] | – It’s under control, Woody. We have a plan. – We’re going to daycare. | – 一切尽在掌握中 胡迪 我们有一个计划 – 我们要去幼儿园 |
[17:44] | Daycare! What, have you all lost your marbles? | 幼儿园! 什么 你们都疯了吗? |
[17:46] | Well didn’t you see? Andy threw us away. | 嗯 难道你没看到安迪抛弃了我们? |
[17:49] | No, no, no. He was putting you in the attic. | 不 不 不是的 他是要把你们放进阁楼的 |
[17:52] | – Attic? So how did we end up on the curb? – That was a mistake. | – 阁楼? 那我们怎么最后到了路边? – 那是个误会 |
[17:54] | – Andy’s mom thought you were trash. – Yeah, after he put us in a trash bag. | – 安迪的妈妈把你们当垃圾了 – 没错 是他先把我们装进垃圾袋的 |
[17:59] | – And called us junk! – Yeah, I know it looks bad. | – 他还叫我们破烂! – 是的 我知道这很令人伤心 |
[18:02] | But guys, you gotta believe me. | 但伙计们 你们得相信我 |
[18:03] | – Sure thing, college boy. – Andy’s moving on, Woody. | – 当然 大学生 – 安迪已经开始新的生活了 胡迪 |
[18:08] | It’s time we do the same. | 我们也该这样做了 |
[18:10] | Ok, out of the box. Everyone, right now! | 好了 所有人立刻从箱子里出来! |
[18:13] | – Come on Buzz, give me a hand. We gotta get this thing. – Woody, Woody. | – 来吧 巴斯 帮我一把 我们得把这个弄下去 – 胡迪 胡迪 |
[18:16] | We need to figure out what’s best for everyone. | 我们得搞清楚哪种选择对大家最好 |
[18:24] | Oh great, great. It’ll take us forever to get back here. | 哦 完了 完了 我们永远也回不来了 |
[18:36] | Oh it’s all right, Barbie. You’ll be ok. | 哦 没关系的 芭比 你会没事的 |
[18:39] | Molly and I have been growing apart for years. | 茉莉已经冷落我很久了 |
[18:43] | It’s just .. I can’t believe she would throw me away! | 只是… 我真不敢相信她会把我丢掉! |
[18:48] | – Welcome to the club, Toots. – Ok, everyone listen up… | – 我们是同命相怜 小姑娘 – 好了 大家听好了… |
[18:51] | We can get back to Andy’s but we gotta move fast. | 我们有办法回到安迪家 但我们得动作快一点 |
[18:54] | – We’ll hide under the seats till we get back home. – Get it through your vinyl noggin Woody… | – 我们先躲在座位下面 直到我们回到家 – 别犯傻了 胡迪… |
[18:58] | – Andy doesn’t want us anymore. – He was putting you in the attic! | – 安迪已经不想要我们了 – 他是要把你们放进阁楼的! |
[19:01] | – He left us on the curb! – All right, calm down, both of you! | – 他把我们丢在路边了! – 好了 你们两个都安静一下! |
[19:04] | Ok. Fine, fine. Just wait until you see what daycare’s like. | 好 好的 好的 你们就等着看看幼儿园是什么样子吧 |
[19:08] | Why? What’s it like? | 为什么? 那是什么样子? |
[19:09] | Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners. | 幼儿园是一个悲伤 孤独的地方 专门收留没人要的废弃旧玩具 |
[19:17] | – Quite the charmer, aren’t you? – Oh, you’ll see, as soon as we get to daycare | – 你还什么都知道 哈? – 哦 等着看吧 等你们一到幼儿园 |
[19:21] | you’ll be begging to go home. | 你们会哭着闹着要回家 |
[19:37] | – Can anyone see anything? – There’s a playground. | – 你们能看见什么吗? – 那儿有一个游乐场 |
[19:41] | Wow! | 哇! |
[19:41] | – We hit the jackpot, Bull’s-eye. – So much for sad and lonely, huh? | – 我们中头奖了 红心 – 忧伤孤独从此拜拜 是吧? |
[19:45] | Ok calm down guys. Let’s keep this in perspective. | 伙计们 冷静点 让我们正确地看待这件事 |
[19:48] | – Perspective? This place is perfect. – Woody, it’s nice. | – 怎么个正确法? 这地方简直完美 – 胡迪 这儿妙极了 |
[19:51] | See? The door has a rainbow on it. | 看见了吗? 门上还画着彩虹 |
[19:58] | – Hey, there. – Wow. I haven’t seen you in ages. | – 嘿 我来了 – 哇 真是好久不见 |
[20:01] | I just wanted to drop these old toys off. Is this Bonnie? | 我是来捐这些旧玩具的 这是邦尼吗? |
[20:05] | – Look how big you are. – Say hi, Sweetie. | – 都长这么大了呀 – 亲爱的 快打招呼呀 |
[20:09] | – Hi. – Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy? | – 嗨 – 你孩子们怎么样啊? 茉莉和安迪呢? |
[20:12] | – Not kids anymore. Andy’s going to college on Friday. – What? | – 不是小孩子了 安迪周五就上大学去了 – 真的吗? |
[20:16] | – Can you believe it? – You sure they won’t miss these? | – 难以置信吧? – 你确定他们不会想念这些玩具吗? |
[20:18] | No, they never get played with. | 不会的 早就不玩这些东西了 |
[20:23] | – Do you see any kids? – Where’s she taking us? | – 你看见小孩子了吗? – 她要把我们带到哪儿去? |
[20:33] | – Look. – Wow. | – 快看 – 哇 |
[20:34] | What? What is it? | 什么?怎么啦? |
[20:45] | I can’t see. | 我看不到 |
[20:48] | Ok, everyone recess. Come on. | 好了 休息时间到 来吧 |
[20:55] | – So now what do we do? – We go back to Andy’s. | – 现在我们怎么做呢? – 回安迪家去 |
[20:58] | – Anyone see an exit? – Exit, schmexit. | – 有没有看见什么出口? – 什么出口不出口的 |
[21:00] | – Let’s get played with. – Careful. | – 让我们和孩子们玩吧 – 说话小心 |
[21:01] | These toys might be jealous of new arrivals. | 不然其它玩具会嫉妒我们这些新人的 |
[21:03] | – I want to see. – It’s my turn. | – 我要看看 – 该轮到我看了 |
[21:11] | New toys! | 新玩具! |
[21:20] | – Howdy, glad to meet you. – Buzz Lightyear at your service. | – 你好 很高兴认识你 – 巴斯光年 乐意为您效劳 |
[21:28] | Oh, thank you. May I? Oooh. | 哦 谢谢 可以吗? 哦哦 |
[21:34] | The Claw. | 利爪 |
[21:43] | Well, hello there. | 嗯 欢迎诸位 |
[21:45] | I thought I heard new voices. Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. | 我就说自己刚刚听到了一些新声音 欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 伙计们 |
[21:50] | I’m Lotso, hugging bear. But please call me Lotso. | 我是抱抱熊 请叫我抱抱熊 |
[21:55] | Buzz Lightyear. We come in… | 巴斯光年 我们到此… |
[21:58] | First thing you gotta know about me, I’m a hugger. | 识人先识习 抱抱熊喜欢抱人 |
[22:01] | Look at you all. You been through a lot today, haven’t you? | 看看你们 今天累坏了吧 是不是? |
[22:05] | – Oh, it’s been horrible. – Well, you’re safe now. | – 哦 不堪回首啊 – 好了 现在你们安全啦 |
[22:08] | We’re all cast-offs here. We’ve been dumped, donated… | 我们都是弃儿 被抛弃 被捐赠… |
[22:12] | yard sales, second-handed and just plain thrown out. | 宅前贱卖 二手交易 甚至赤裸裸地被丢弃 |
[22:15] | But just you wait, you’ll find being donated was the best thing to ever happen to you. | 且莫伤心 在这儿你们将意识到 被捐赠其实是最好的归宿 |
[22:20] | Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with everyday? | 抱抱熊先生 这儿的玩具每天都有人玩吗? |
[22:25] | All day long. Five days a week. | 周一到周五 一天24小时 |
[22:27] | – But what happens when the kids grow up? – Well now, I’ll tell you. | – 当孩子们长大了呢? – 问得好 让我来告诉你 |
[22:31] | When the kids get old, new ones come in. | 一群孩子长大了 又一群孩子进园来 |
[22:34] | When they get old, new ones replace them. | 大孩子走了 新宝宝来了 周而复始 |
[22:37] | You’ll never be out-grown or neglected, never abandoned… | 你们永远是适龄玩具 永远不会被冷落 被抛弃… |
[22:41] | or forgotten. No owners means no heartbreak. | 或是被遗忘 没有常主就意味着不会心碎 |
[22:46] | – Yee haw! – It’s a miracle! | – 嘢哈! – 梦一样的生活! |
[22:49] | And you wanted us to stay at Andy’s. | 而你还叫我们留在安迪家 |
[22:50] | – Because we’re Andy’s toys! – So you got donated by this Andy, huh? | – 因为我们是安迪的玩具! – 于是你们被这个安迪捐出去了 对不? |
[22:55] | – Well, it’s his loss, Sheriff. He can’t hurt you no more. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 那是他的损失啊 警长 他再也不能伤害你了 – 哦不 哦不 |
[22:58] | Now let’s get you all settled in. Ken? Where is that boy? Ken! | 现在来给你们安新家 肯尼呢? 那家伙到哪儿去了? 肯尼! |
[23:03] | – New toys. – Far out. Down in a jiff, Lotso. | – 来新玩具了 – 棒极了 抱抱 我马上下来 |
[23:12] | So, who’s ready for Ken’s dream tour? | 那么 谁准备好了踏上肯尼的梦幻之旅? |
[23:14] | – Let’s show our new friends where they’ll be staying. – Uh folks, if you wanna step right this way… | – 带我们的新朋友参观一下他们的新家 – 啊 伙计们 请这边走… |
[23:28] | – Hi. I’m Ken. – Barbie. | – 你好 我叫肯尼 – 我叫芭比 |
[23:31] | – Have we ever met? – Uh uh. I would have remembered. | – 我们以前见过吗? – 没有 你这样的美人我见过一定会记住的 |
[23:35] | – Love your legwarmers. – Nice ascot. | – 我喜欢你的裤袜 – 你的领带也不错 |
[23:39] | – Come on, Ken. Recess don’t last forever. – Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody. | – 快点 肯尼 课间一会就过去了 – 没错 抱抱熊 诸位 这边请 |
[23:44] | You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys. | 伙计们 值得你们期待的东西很多 岁数小的孩子们喜欢新玩具 |
[23:50] | – What a nice bear. – And he smells like strawberries. | – 多好的一只熊啊 – 而且闻起来像草莓 |
[23:54] | Folks, if I could share… | 伙计们 容我为你们介绍… |
[23:56] | here at Sunnyside we’ve got just about anything a toy could ask for… | 一个玩具想要得到的东西 阳光幼儿园应有尽有 |
[24:00] | Spare parts, super glue and enough fresh batteries to choke a hungry, hungry hippo. | 备件 强力胶 电池 电池之足可以塞满一只极度饥饿的河马 |
[24:05] | Think you’re getting old? Well, stop your worrying. | 担心老无所依? 打消这个顾虑吧 |
[24:09] | Our repair spot will keep you stuffed, puffed and lighted up. | 我们的修理点会为你填充 松化 保你焕然一新 |
[24:14] | And this… well, this is where I live. Ken’s Dream House. | 而这里… 正是我住的地方 肯尼的梦之屋 |
[24:18] | It has a disco, it’s got a dune buggy and a whole room just for trying on clothes. | 内有迪厅 沙滩车 还有一个专用试衣间 |
[24:23] | – You have everything. – Everything, except someone to share it with. | – 你拥有一切 – 一切 独缺一位女主人 |
[24:32] | You need anything at all, you just come talk to me. | 如有任何需要 请告知我 |
[24:34] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[24:38] | Well, thank you, Big Baby. Why don’t you come meet our new friends? | 谢谢你 大宝宝 来见见我们的新朋友 好吗? |
[24:43] | Poor baby. We were thrown out together… me and him. | 可怜的宝宝 我和他… 我们是同时被丢弃的 |
[24:47] | Abandoned by the same owner. But we don’t need all this at Sunnyside… | 被同一个主人遗弃 但在阳光幼儿园 我们不需要主人… |
[24:53] | We own ourselves. We’re masters of our own fate. | 自主命运 我们就是自己的主人 |
[24:56] | We control our own destiny. | 我们掌握着自己的命运 |
[24:58] | Oh, watch out for puddles. | 哦 当心脚下 |
[25:01] | Here’s where you folks will be staying. | 这儿就是你们的新家啦 |
[25:04] | The Caterpillar Room. | 毛毛虫小儿室 |
[25:07] | – Look at this place! – Wow! | – 瞧这地方! – 哇! |
[25:09] | – Holy moley guacamole! – Jackpot, baby! | – 全能的主啊! – 中头奖了 宝贝! |
[25:13] | Hello. Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 你好 |
[25:17] | It’s so beautiful! | 太漂亮了! |
[25:20] | Huh? What the…? | 嗯? 这是…? |
[25:23] | Oh, hey, little guy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[25:24] | How long’s it been since you all got played with? | 你们有多久没被玩了? |
[25:27] | – It’s been years. – Well, just you wait… | – 好多年了 – 那么 稍安勿躁… |
[25:31] | in a few minutes, that bell’s gonna ring and you’ll get the playtime that you’ve been dreaming of. | 静候几分钟 当铃声响起 你们梦寐以求的玩耍时间就到来了 |
[25:36] | Play. Real play. I can’t wait! | 玩耍 真正的玩耍 我迫不及待了! |
[25:39] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, we best be heading back. | 现在 请原谅 我们也该回去了 |
[25:41] | – Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. – Thank you. Bye. | – 伙计们 欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 – 谢谢 再见 |
[25:46] | – Will I see you again? – Oh, I’ll see you tonight… | – 我还能再见到你吗? – 哦 我今晚就能见到你… |
[25:49] | – in my dreams. – Ken, let’s get a move on. | – 在我的睡梦中 – 肯尼 我们走吧 |
[25:55] | Barbie, come with me. Live in my Dream House. | 芭比 跟我走吧 住进我的梦之屋 |
[25:57] | I know it’s crazy. I know we just met. | 我知道这很疯狂 我们才刚刚认识 |
[25:58] | Ah heck, you don’t know me from GI Joe… | 该死 你未曾见过我在特种部队时的风姿… |
[26:00] | – but when I look at you, I feel like we were… – Made for each other? | – 但当我看到你时 我感觉我们是… – 天造地设的一对? |
[26:06] | – Yay! – Yes! | – 嘢! – 太好了! |
[26:07] | – Ken? – Coming, Lotso! | – 肯尼? – 来啦 抱抱熊! |
[26:11] | It’s so exciting! | 太兴奋了! |
[26:20] | – Sounds like kids to me. – Oh, I want to get played with. | – 听起来像是孩子的声音 – 哦 我想陪他们玩耍 |
[26:22] | – Why can’t time go faster? – How many are there out there? | – 时间怎么就不能走得快一点呢? – 有多少个孩子啊? |
[26:27] | Oh, they sound so sweet! | 哦 他们真可爱! |
[26:35] | Look everyone, it’s nice here, I admit. | 大家听说我 我承认 这儿很好 |
[26:38] | – But we need to go home. – We could have a whole new life here, Woody. | – 但我们还是得回家 – 我们可以在此开始崭新的生活 胡迪 |
[26:43] | – A chance to make kids happy again. – Why don’t you stay? | – 有机会再次给孩子们带来欢乐 – 你为什么不留下? |
[26:47] | – Yeah, Woody stay with us. – Come on, Woody stay. | – 对呀 胡迪 和我们一起留下吧 – 胡迪 留下吧 |
[26:50] | – You’ll get played with. – I can’t. No. No. Guys, really, no! | – 会有人和你玩的 – 我不能 不 不 伙计们 不! |
[26:54] | I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy. | 我已经有一个孩子了 你们也有 他就是安迪 |
[26:58] | And if he wants us at college or in the attic… | 如果他希望我们跟去大学 或是留在阁楼… |
[27:02] | Well, our job is to be there for him. | 那么 为他而存在于某处 是我们的职责所在 |
[27:04] | Now I’m going home. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. | 现在 我要回家了 有人愿意一道 我举双手欢迎 |
[27:08] | Come on, Buzz. Buzz? | 走吧 巴斯 巴斯? |
[27:18] | Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody. | 我们陪伴安迪的使命已经结束了 胡迪 |
[27:21] | – What? – What’s important now is that we stay together. | – 什么? – 现在 重要的是我们待在一起 |
[27:24] | We wouldn’t even be together if it weren’t for Andy! | 要不是因为安迪 我们根本没机会聚在一起! |
[27:27] | Look under your boot, Buzz. You too, Jessie. Whose name is written there? | 巴斯 看看你的靴底 你也是 翠丝 看看那上面写着谁的名字? |
[27:32] | – Maybe Andy doesn’t care about us anymore. – Of course he does. He cares about all of you. | – 也许 安迪再也不在乎我们了 – 他当然在乎 他在乎你们所有人 |
[27:38] | He was putting you in the attic. I saw… You can’t just turn your back on him now! | 他准备把你们放进阁楼 我看见了… 你们不能现在背弃他! |
[27:42] | Woody, wake up! It’s over! | 胡迪 醒醒吧! 一切都结束了! |
[27:45] | Andy is all grown up. | 安迪已经长大了 |
[27:48] | Ok. Fine. Perfect. I can’t believe how selfish you all are. | 好 行 太棒了 真不敢相信 你们居然这么自私 |
[28:00] | So this is it? After all we’ve been through… | 就此分道扬镳? 哪怕我们共同经历过那么多往事… |
[28:21] | Bull’s-eye, no. You need to stay. | 红心 不 你得留下 |
[28:27] | Bull’s-eye, no. I said stay! | 红心 不 我说了留下! |
[28:32] | Look, I don’t want you left alone in the attic, ok? | 听着 我不想你孤零零地待在阁楼 好吗? |
[28:37] | Now stay. | 你留下吧 |
[28:42] | Bonnie? | 邦尼啊? |
[28:46] | I… I gotta go. | 我… 我得走了 |
[28:50] | Bonnie, you in here? | 邦尼 你在这儿吗? |
[29:13] | Come on, Come on… No, no! | 快 快… 不 不! |
[29:54] | What? What the heck? | 什么? 见鬼了? |
[30:00] | Ah, that’s better. | 啊 这就好多了 |
[30:02] | Bonnie! Oh, there you are. | 邦尼! 你在这儿呀 |
[30:06] | Come on, honey. It’s time to go home. | 亲爱的 是时候回家了 |
[30:32] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不… |
[31:15] | Reach for the sky. | 一飞冲天 |
[31:19] | Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney… | 风铃草 海扇壳 点兵 点将… |
[31:28] | You’re my favorite deputy. | 你是我最好的副手 |
[31:32] | – Bonnie! – Coming! | – 邦尼! – 来了! |
[31:38] | Oh, great! | 这下好了! |
[31:50] | – Oh, it’s gonna be ok, Bull’s-eye. – Woody’s going to college with Andy. | – 哦 没事的 红心 – 胡迪会跟着安迪去大学 |
[31:54] | – It’s what he always wanted. – Ah, he’s crazy. | – 那正是他所期望的 – 啊 他疯了 |
[31:56] | – College is no place for a toy. – Toys are for playtime. | – 大学容不下一个玩具 – 玩具是为玩耍而生的 |
[31:59] | Oh speaking about playtime… They’re lining up out there! | 说到玩耍… 他们在排队了! |
[32:03] | – How many? – There must be dozens. | – 有多少人? – 好几十人 |
[32:04] | – Oh, I can hardly wait! – Places, everyone. | – 我迫不及待了! – 大家各就各位 |
[32:22] | At last I’m going to get played with. | 终于有人玩我了 |
[32:25] | – Uh Rex… – Come to Poppa. | – 抱抱龙呀… – 到这儿来 |
[33:21] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我靴子里有条蛇 |
[33:24] | I’d like to join your posse boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song. | 小伙子们 我愿意加入你们的队伍 但首先我要唱一首歌 |
[33:28] | A sheriff! | 一个警长! |
[33:32] | Move over, Mr. Prickle Pants. We have a guest. | 让开点 刺头裤子先生 有客人来了 |
[33:35] | You want some coffee? | 想要点咖啡吗? |
[33:37] | It’s good for you but don’t drink too much or you’ll have a .. have a … | 适量饮用对你有益 一旦过量 你就会… 就会… |
[33:43] | Be right back! | 马上回来! |
[33:45] | – Hey. Hello. Hi, excuse me. – Sh! | – 嘿 你好 请问 – 嘘! |
[33:48] | – Can you tell me where I am? – Shhh! | – 请告诉我这是哪儿? – 嘘! |
[33:50] | – The guy’s just asking you a question. – Well, excuse me, I’m trying to stay in character. | – 人家问你呢 – 不好意思 我只是不想跳戏 |
[33:56] | – My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron Von Shush. – Sh! | – 我叫小奶油 他是刺猬先生 – 嘘! |
[33:59] | – Hello, I’m Trixie. – Sh! Sh! | – 你好 我叫特蕾茜 – 嘘! 嘘! |
[34:02] | Guys. Hey. Guys, look. I don’t know where I am. | 嘿 伙计们 听着 我不知道自己在哪儿 |
[34:05] | We’re either in a cafe in Paris… | 我们要么是在巴黎的咖啡厅… |
[34:06] | or a coffeshop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor… | 要么是在新泽西的咖啡店 我确定自己刚看了医生回来… |
[34:10] | with life-changing news. | 还获知了一个重大消息 |
[34:12] | We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun. You’ll be fine. | 我们通常都是即兴表演 放松心情 寻找乐子 你会过得很好 |
[34:15] | No, no, no, no. I… | 不 不 不 不 我… |
[34:16] | Who wants lunch? | 谁想吃午饭? |
[34:20] | I have the secret ingredient. Jelly beans. | 我有绝密配方 果冻豆豆 |
[34:24] | – Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. – Poisoned? | – 有人在水洞里投毒 – 投毒? |
[34:28] | Who would do such a mean thing? | 谁这么卑鄙? |
[34:35] | Agh! The scary witch! Look out! | 啊! 邪恶女巫! 当心! |
[34:38] | She’s using her witchy powers. | 她正在施法 |
[34:40] | I know where to hide. | 我知道藏身之处 |
[34:45] | She’ll never find us in here. | 她永远也找不到这儿 |
[34:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:51] | Agh! She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch! | 啊! 她发现我们了! 我们要坐宇宙飞船逃跑! |
[34:55] | – You’re doing great. – Are you classically trained? | – 干得漂亮 – 你受过训练吗? |
[34:57] | – Look, I just need to know how to get out of here. – There is no way out. | – 听着 我只想离开此地 – 你无路可逃 |
[35:02] | – Just kidding. Door’s right over there. – Well, Cowboy. You just jumped right in, didn’t ya? | – 开玩笑的 门就在那儿 – 牛仔 你来得很突兀嘛 不是吗? |
[35:07] | – I’m Dolly. – Uh, Woody. | – 我是布娃娃 – 胡迪 |
[35:08] | Woody. Really? You’re gonna stick with that? | 胡迪 真的吗? 不考虑一下改名? |
[35:10] | Cause now’s your chance to change it. New room and all… | 新房间 新环境 是时候换新名儿… |
[35:12] | That’s coming from a doll named Dolly. | 这是布娃娃给你的忠告 |
[35:15] | – Who’s the new guy? – Are you a real cowboy? | – 这个新人是谁呀? – 你是真正的牛仔吗? |
[35:18] | – Well, actually… – Of course he’s not, Pea Brain… | – 这个嘛 事实上… – 他当然不是了 豆豆… |
[35:20] | – He don’t even have a hat. – I do too have … | – 他连个帽子都没有 – 我有… |
[35:23] | – My hat! – Told you. | – 我的帽子! – 我跟你说过了吧 |
[35:24] | – I found a spaceship! – Showtime! | – 我发现了一艘宇宙飞船! – 表演时间到! |
[35:27] | Quick. Get in. Strap in your seatbelts, close your tray tables. | 快 上船 系好安全带 收起餐桌 |
[35:31] | Hold on, it might get a little bumpy. | 坐稳了 可能会有点颠簸哟 |
[35:34] | Three, two, one. Blast off! | 三 二 一 发射! |
[35:40] | Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You’re our hero! | 嘢哈! 牛仔 你拯救了我们! 你是我们的英雄! |
[35:54] | I got a kink in my slink. | 我的弹簧都搅在一起了 |
[35:58] | My tail! Where’s my tail? | 我的尾巴! 我的尾巴哪儿去了? |
[36:07] | Someone need a hand? | 谁丢了手吗? |
[36:10] | – Where’s my nose? – Here it is. | – 我鼻子哪儿去了? – 给你 |
[36:11] | – Here’s your arm. – Gimme that. | – 你的胳膊 – 给我 |
[36:12] | Honey, the mustache? | 亲爱的 胡子呢? |
[36:13] | I don’t recall playtime being quite that strenuous. | 我不记得玩游戏是这么艰苦卓绝的事情啊 |
[36:17] | – Andy never played with us like that. – We’re just gonna have to make the best of it. | – 安迪从未如此对待我们 – 我们得善处逆境 |
[36:22] | – But these toddlers, they don’t know how to play with us. – They’re too young. | – 但这些小屁孩 他们不知道该如何玩耍我们 – 他们太小了 |
[36:25] | – And they’re sticky. – We should be in the Butterfly Room. | – 而且难缠 – 我们应该待在蝴蝶屋 |
[36:28] | – With the big kids. – That’s right. | – 和稍大点的孩子一起 – 没错 |
[36:30] | You said it. | 说得对 |
[36:31] | We’ll get this straightened out. | 我们要把这件事解决 |
[36:32] | I’ll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room. | 我去和抱抱熊谈谈 让他把我们带到其他房间去 |
[36:39] | Blast. Try that one. | 糟糕 试试那个 |
[36:41] | – It’s locked. – Same here. | – 锁着呢 – 这边也是 |
[36:44] | – Try the windows. – Uh negatory. | – 看看窗户 – 也关着呢 |
[36:45] | It’s a Fenster-Sneckler 380. | 这是芬斯特-斯内特380型号的锁 |
[36:47] | Finest child-proof lock in the world. | 是世界上最好的预防儿童开启的锁 |
[36:49] | – We’re trapped! – Wait. Did anyone notice the transom? | – 我们被困住了! – 等等 看到气窗了吗? |
[36:54] | Oh great. How do we get up there? | 哦 太好了 但怎么上去呢? |
[36:58] | All right, everyone. On three! | 大家准备好了 我数到三! |
[37:00] | – One… two… – Three! | – 一… 二… – 三! |
[37:06] | Let go! | 松手! |
[37:19] | Go! | 跳! |
[37:24] | – He did it! – Yes, sir! | – 他成功了! – 是的 先生! |
[37:27] | Way to go, Buzz! | 干得好 巴斯! |
[37:32] | – They think they had a fun playtime. – Sh. They might hear you. | – 他们还以为游戏时间很开心呢 – 嘘 他们会听到的 |
[37:38] | – Ok, now you start. – I… | – 好的 你先说 – 我… |
[37:40] | – Love… – You! | – 爱… – 你! |
[37:41] | See? That time I said “love”. | 你看? 这次我说了”爱” |
[37:43] | – Ok, now me first. – Ok, ok, ok. | – 好啊 该我先说了 – 好的 好 |
[37:45] | – I… – Love… | – 我… – 爱… |
[37:46] | You! You see what I mean? It changes every time! | 你!明白我的意思吗? 每次都会改变! |
[37:48] | – You are so smart. – Come on, Romeo. You’re late. | – 你真聪明 – 好啦 罗密欧 你要迟到了 |
[37:52] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:58] | All right. Place your bets. Come on, everybody. Any splits? | 好了 下注 大家快点 有逃跑的吗? |
[39:01] | – Here we go. – Come on. | – 开始转了 – 转啊 |
[39:07] | That’s it. No more bets. | 太好了 不许下注了 |
[39:08] | – Come on, right here. – Come on, lemme have duck! Come on, lemme have duck! | – 停啊 停啊 – 转啊 鸭子! 我要鸭子! |
[39:12] | I won! | 赢了! |
[39:16] | – Stretch takes the round. – You lost. | – 八爪鱼拿下了这局 – 你输了 |
[39:18] | Ok, minimum bet: five monopoly. Coyotes wild. | 好 最小赌注: 五块钱 土狼发飙了 |
[39:21] | Change of two double A’s. | 两节双A电池 |
[39:23] | Hey, what do you guys think of the new recruits? Any keepers? | 嘿 大家觉得新来的人怎么样? 有谁能当守卫吗? |
[39:25] | Oh please … landfill! | 哦 拜托… 全是垃圾! |
[39:28] | – Cowgirl? Dinosaur? – Toddler fodder. | – 女牛仔呢? 恐龙呢? – 也是没用的人 |
[39:30] | But that, that, uh, space guy… he can be useful. | 但是那个 那个太空人呢… 他是可以利用的 |
[39:33] | He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives. | 在一群打手里面 他可算不上厉害 |
[39:37] | Neither are you, Chunk. | 你也不厉害 恰克 |
[39:39] | You got a little piece for yourself, didn’t you, Ken? | 你看上了一个 不是吗 肯尼? |
[39:41] | Hey, lay off, Twitch! | 嘿 别碰我 战神! |
[39:43] | – Barbie’s different. – Oh, Mr. Softy over here. | – 芭比和他们不一样 – 哦 好一个柔情男子啊 |
[39:46] | What do you expect from a girl’s toy? | 他就是个女孩子的玩具 能阳刚到哪儿去? |
[39:48] | I’m not a girl’s toy! I’m not! | 我才不是女孩子的玩具! 不是! |
[39:51] | – Why do you guys keep saying that? – All them toys are disposable. | – 为什么你们总是这么说? – 他们那些玩具都是一次性的 |
[39:54] | We’ll be lucky if they last us a week. | 要是他们能坚持上一个礼拜 就算我们走运了 |
[40:02] | Well, well. Looky who we have here. | 看看谁来了 |
[40:06] | – Let me go! – Take him to the library. | – 放开我! – 把他带到图书馆去 |
[40:09] | No! | 不! |
[40:40] | 1225 Sycamore. | 西迦摩尔大道 1225号 |
[40:43] | Woody, what are you doing? | 胡迪 你干嘛呢? |
[40:46] | – I gotta get outta here. – You’re leaving? | – 我要离开这里 – 离开? |
[40:48] | – But didn’t you have fun today? – Well, of course I did. More than I’ve had in years. | – 你今天玩得不开心吗? – 当然开心 很多年没这么开心了 |
[40:52] | – But, you see, I belong to someone else. – Who’s “Ydna”? | – 但我不属于这里 – 谁是”安达”? |
[40:56] | – I believe it’s pronounced “Ydnay”. – Guys, it says Andy. | – 是”安德” – 伙计们 那是安迪 |
[40:59] | He’s my Bonnie. And he’s leaving soon. | 他是我的邦尼 但他不久就要离开了 |
[41:02] | – I gotta get home. – Where’s home? | – 我得回家 – 家在哪里呢? |
[41:04] | Elm Street. 234 Elm. | 榆树街 234号 |
[41:06] | – Do you have guys a map? – We’re on it, Cowboy. Trixie? | – 你们有地图吗? – 有啊 牛仔 特蕾茜? |
[41:09] | I’ll fire up the computer. | 我马上开电脑 |
[41:17] | Unhand me you, cowards. I demand to talk to Lotso. | 放开我 你们这群胆小鬼 我要和抱抱熊谈谈 |
[41:20] | Zip it, Buck Rogers. You won’t talk to Lotso till we say you can… | 闭嘴 死太空人 要想和他谈 得先过了我们这关… |
[41:26] | Ken, what’s going on here? Why is this toy tied up? | 肯尼 出什么事了? 为什么他会被绑着呢? |
[41:31] | – Uh, he got out Lotso. – Got out? | – 呃 他逃出来了 抱抱熊 – 逃出来了? |
[41:34] | Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! This isn’t how we treat our guests. | 哦 不 不 不! 这不是我们的待客方式 |
[41:39] | FAO my Schwartz! There you go. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉了 我的客人! 好了 非常抱歉 |
[41:44] | – Lotso, there’s been a mistake. – A mistake? | – 抱抱熊 事情不该这样 – 不该这样? |
[41:46] | The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends. | 毛毛虫小儿室的孩子们对我和我的朋友来说不合适 |
[41:50] | We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room. | 我们很恳请去蝴蝶屋 |
[41:53] | – Well, request granted. – But Lotso… | – 批准了 – 但是抱抱熊… |
[41:56] | Hush now, Kenneth. This toy showed initiative. | 安静 肯尼 这个玩具很有主动性 |
[41:59] | Leadership. Why I say, we’ve found ourselves a keeper. | 领导力 要我说 我们又找到一个新守卫了 |
[42:03] | Hear that everyone? We got a keeper! | 大家听到了吗? 我们找到守卫了! |
[42:08] | We’re calling you up to the big leagues, son. | 我们把你纳入了一个很大的团队 伙计 |
[42:12] | From now on you’ll have anything you want. | 从现在起 你要什么有什么 |
[42:15] | – Excellent! I’ll go get my friends. – Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss. | – 太棒了! 我去叫我的朋友 – 哇 等等 伙计 |
[42:19] | Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with. | 总得有人陪毛毛虫小儿室的孩子玩啊 |
[42:22] | – But my friends don’t belong there. – Oh none of us do. | – 但我的朋友们不属于那里 – 哦 没人属于那里 |
[42:25] | I agree, which is why for the good, of our community… | 我同意 所以说为了我们这个社区的利益着想… |
[42:29] | we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones, | 我们应该让一些更新的更坚韧的玩具 |
[42:32] | to take on the hardships the rest of us can’t bear anymore. | 来做那些我们无力承受之事 |
[42:37] | I guess that makes sense. | 听起来好像有点道理 |
[42:40] | But I can’t accept. We’re a family. We stay together. | 但是我不接受 我们是一个大家庭 要呆在一起 |
[42:45] | A family man, huh? I understand. | 一个很爱家的男人啊? 我明白了 |
[42:48] | Put him back in the timeout chair. | 把他放回椅子上去 |
[42:52] | Unhand me! | 放开我! |
[42:55] | Bring in the bookworm. | 把书虫叫来 |
[42:59] | Ah! Here it is. It was filed under “Lightyear”. | 啊! 在这里 它归档在”光年”里 |
[43:09] | Let’s see here… Accessories, Maintenance… | 我看看… 配件 维修… |
[43:14] | Oh, here we go. Remove screws to access battery compartment. | 哦 找到了 拆掉螺丝 找到电池槽 |
[43:18] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么? |
[43:21] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[43:23] | To return your Buzz Lightyear action figure back to its original factory settings, | 要把你的巴斯光年重设成出厂设置 |
[43:28] | slide the switch from ‘Play’ to ‘Demo’. | 将按钮从”使用”拨向”演示” |
[43:32] | Stop! No, no, no! | 快停下来! 不 不要啊! |
[43:37] | – What was that? – Sounds like it came from the hall. | – 什么声音? – 像是从大厅传来的 |
[43:40] | I’ll see what it was. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[43:44] | – What do you see? Anything? – No, just a dark hallway. | – 看到什么了? 有人吗? – 没有 只看到漆黑的走廊 |
[43:48] | – Wait, wait, I see Andy. – What? | – 等等 我看到安迪了 – 什么? |
[43:52] | – That’s impossible. – No, no. I really see him. | – 不可能 – 不 不 我真的看到他了 |
[43:55] | In his room. Ohh! My other eye! | 在他的房间里 哦! 是我的另外一只眼睛! |
[43:57] | The one I left behind! | 是我落在家的那只眼睛看到的! |
[44:02] | This is so weird. He’s packing up. | 真奇怪 他在收拾行李呢 |
[44:05] | Uh oh. Here comes Buster. Out of the way. Get away! | 啊哦 臭小子过来了 让开 让开! |
[44:12] | Ok. Andy’s out in the hall. | 好了 安迪在走廊上 |
[44:14] | He’s looking in the attic. Wait, there’s mom. | 他往阁楼里面看呢 等等 他妈妈出现了 |
[44:19] | Why is he so upset? | 他好像看起来在找什么东西? |
[44:21] | Oh no. Oh, this is terrible! | 哦 不 哦 天哪 不会吧! |
[44:25] | He’s looking for us. Andy’s looking for us. | 他在找我们 安迪在找我们呢 |
[44:29] | He’s looking for us? | 他在找我们? |
[44:31] | Andy does want us! I just knew it! | 我就知道安迪不会丢下我们的! |
[44:33] | I think he did mean to put us in the attic. | 我想 他确实是想把我们放进阁楼去 |
[44:37] | – Well, then Woody was telling the truth. – Holy cow! | – 这么说 胡迪说得是实话 – 天啊! |
[44:39] | And you didn’t believe him! | 而你却不相信他! |
[44:41] | – Hey, you didn’t believe him first. – Guys, we gotta, we gotta go home! | – 嘿 是你先怀疑的 – 伙计们 我们要 我们要回家! |
[44:47] | – Lotso! – Hey there. How are you all doing this fine evening? | – 抱抱熊! – 嘿 大家好 这么美好的夜晚 大家都好吗? |
[44:51] | – Thank goodness. Have you seen Buzz? – There’s been a mistake. We have to go. | – 谢天谢地 你看到巴斯了吗? – 我们弄错了 我们必须离开 |
[44:56] | Go? Why? You just got here, in the nick of time too. | 离开? 为什么? 你们才来没多久啊 再说 这里很需要你们啊 |
[45:00] | We were running low on volunteers for the little ones. | 我们现在急缺陪岁数小的孩子们玩的志愿者 |
[45:03] | They just love new toys, now don’t they? | 他们真的很爱新玩具 不是吗? |
[45:07] | Love? We have been chewed, kicked, drooled on… | 爱? 他们对我们又是嚼 又是踢 又是吐口水… |
[45:10] | Just look at my pocket book. | 看看我记的笔记吧 |
[45:12] | Hmm, well here’s the thing, Sweet Potato, you ain’t leaving Sunnyside. | 嗯 事情是这样的 甜蛋头 你们是不可能离开阳光幼儿园的 |
[45:17] | Sweet Potato? Who do you think you’re talking to? | 甜蛋头? 你以为你是在跟谁说话呢? |
[45:21] | I have over 30 accessories and I deserve more respect… | 我有30个以上的配件 我应该得到足够的尊重… |
[45:25] | Ah, that’s better. | 啊 这样好点了 |
[45:27] | Hey! No one takes my wife’s mouth, except me! | 嘿! 除了我 谁也不能碰我老婆的嘴巴! |
[45:30] | Give it back, you furry air freshener! | 还给她 你这个浑身是毛的家伙! |
[45:33] | – Come on guys. We’re going home. – Whoa, there Missy! You’re not going anywhere. | – 伙伴们 走吧 我们回家 – 哇 等等 小姐! 你哪里也别想去 |
[45:38] | Oh yeah? Who’s going to stop us? | 哦 是吗? 试试看啊? |
[45:42] | Buzz, you’re back. Buzz? | 巴斯 你终于回来了 巴斯 你怎么了? |
[45:49] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[45:57] | Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso. | 囚犯全部搞定 抱抱熊长官 |
[45:59] | – Buzz, what are you doing? – Silence. Minions of Zurg. | – 巴斯 你这是干什么啊? – 肃静 札克的狗腿们 |
[46:01] | – You are in the custody of the Galactic Alliance. – Galactic Alliance? | – 你们现在被星际联盟拘留 – 星际联盟? |
[46:05] | Good work, Lightyear. Now lock ’em up. | 做得好 巴斯光年 把他们关起来 |
[46:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[46:20] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你逃得了吗? |
[46:24] | – Buzz, we’re your friends. – Spare me your lies, Temptress. | – 巴斯 我们是你的朋友 – 少花言巧语 你这个妖女 |
[46:27] | Your emperor is defeated and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks. | 你的王国已经覆灭了 我是不会为你的美貌所蛊惑的 |
[46:32] | Hey, Mungo. Get your paws off my wife. | 嘿 大宝宝 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开 |
[46:35] | Let go of me, you drooling doofus. | 放开我 你这个流哈喇子的笨蛋 |
[46:37] | Not him. I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners. | 别关这里 得给这个蛋头点颜色看看 |
[46:41] | – Take him to the box. – Hey, put me down, you moron! | – 把他放到盒子里面去 – 嘿 放下我 你这个混蛋! |
[46:45] | Where are you taking me to? Bad baby. Bad baby. | 你要把我带到哪里去? 坏孩子 你个坏孩子 |
[46:47] | – Ken, what’s going on? – Barbie. I told you to wait in the Dream House. | – 肯尼 这是怎么回事啊? – 芭比 我说了让你在梦之屋里面等啊 |
[46:52] | – What are you doing with my friends? – Get in. | – 你把我的朋友们怎么了? – 进去吧 |
[46:56] | – Barbie, wait. – Don’t touch me! | – 芭比 等等 – 别碰我! |
[46:59] | – We’re through! – Barbie, I… | – 我们之间完了 – 芭比 我… |
[47:03] | – And give me my scarf back. – Ow! | – 把我的围巾还给我 – 噢! |
[47:07] | – Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations. – Sir. Yes, sir. | – 巴斯光年 给他们说下夜宿的规矩 – 是 长官 |
[47:12] | Prisoners sleep in their cells. | 囚犯必须睡在自己的囚房 |
[47:14] | Any prisoner caught outside their cell, spends the night in the box. | 一旦被抓到跑出囚房 就关在盒子里面过夜 |
[47:17] | Roll call at dusk and dawn. | 傍晚和清晨各点一次名 |
[47:20] | Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box. | 点名不到 就关在盒子里面过夜 |
[47:23] | Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to. | 除非长官问话 否则囚犯禁止说话 |
[47:27] | Any prisoner talks back, spends the night… | 顶嘴的囚犯 就关在… |
[47:29] | In the box. We get it! | 盒子里面过夜 知道了! |
[47:32] | At ease, soldier. They’re neutralized. | 冷静 他们已经知道了 |
[47:35] | But remember, they’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself. | 但是切记 他们会花言巧语 让你怀疑自己 |
[47:39] | Don’t worry, Commander. Any doubt I had… | 不用担心 长官 我所有的疑虑… |
[47:41] | got pounded out of me at the Academy. | 在警官学校时就都没有了 |
[47:44] | Listen up folks. We got a way of doing things here at Sunnyside. | 听着伙计们 国有国法 家有家规 阳光幼儿园也有规矩 |
[47:48] | If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true. | 只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 生活总有一天会很惬意的 |
[47:54] | But if you break our rules, step out of line… | 但是 如果你们敢坏我规矩 越过雷池… |
[47:58] | try to checkout early, well, you’re just hurting yourself. | 想要逃走 那你们就是自讨苦吃 |
[48:05] | – Woody! What did you do to him? – You all get a good night’s rest… | – 胡迪! 你把他怎么了? – 你们都好好休息吧… |
[48:11] | You got a full day of playtime tomorrow. Ha ha ha ha ha! | 明天还要陪孩子们玩一整天呢 哈哈哈哈! |
[48:19] | 1225 Syca… | 西迦摩尔大街 1225号… |
[48:23] | Who is Velocistar237? | 无敌星237是谁啊 |
[48:28] | That’s just a dinosaur toy down the street. That’s nothing. Let me just take care of that. | 他只是街角的一个恐龙玩具 没什么 我来回复 |
[48:31] | Just a dinosaur… | 一个恐龙玩具… |
[48:33] | All right. Sycamore. Ok. Enter. | 好了 西迦摩尔大道 好了 按回车 |
[48:37] | Please don’t be far. Please. Please. | 拜托 不要太远 拜托 |
[48:41] | – Right around the corner? It’s right around the corner! – Yay! | – 就在街角? 就在那个街角! – 耶! |
[48:46] | Look at me! I’m big toy on campus! | 看我! 哈哈 我马上就可以去上大学啦! |
[48:49] | – Hello. I’ll see you at the Sock Hop. – Ok, Potsie. | – 你好 回头在赤裸舞会见 – 好的 傻瓜 |
[48:53] | Hey, wait, listen … if any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare… | 嘿 等等 听着… 要是你们有谁去了阳光幼儿园… |
[48:56] | – you tell them that Woody made it home. – You came from Sunnyside? | – 告诉我的朋友们 胡迪回到家了 – 你从阳光幼儿园来的? |
[48:59] | – But, how’d you escape? – Well, it wasn’t easy. | – 你是怎么逃出来的? – 是不容易 |
[49:04] | What do you mean “escape”? | “逃出来”是什么意思? |
[49:06] | Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair. | 阳光幼儿园是毁灭和绝望之地 |
[49:09] | Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries. | 它由一个浑身散发着草莓气味的邪恶熊掌管 |
[49:14] | – Lotso? – The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside… | – 抱抱熊? – 这个家伙外表看起来或许平易近人 和蔼可亲… |
[49:18] | – but inside, he’s a monster. – But, how do you know that? | – 但实际上 他是个恶魔 – 你们怎么知道? |
[49:23] | Chuckles. He’ll tell you. | 小丑 他会告诉你的 |
[49:31] | Yeah, I knew Lotso. | 是的 我认识抱抱熊 |
[49:35] | He was a good toy. A friend. | 他曾是个很好的玩具 很好的朋友 |
[49:38] | Me and him, we had the same kid. Daisy. | 他和我 我们属于同一个主人 她叫黛西 |
[49:43] | I was there when Lotso got unwrapped. | 抱抱熊来的时候 我在那里 |
[49:49] | Daisy loved us all. But Lotso … Lotso was special. | 黛西非常爱我们 但是抱抱熊… 它是黛西的最爱 |
[49:56] | They did everything together. | 他们干什么都一起 |
[49:59] | I’ve never seen a kid and a toy more in love. | 我从未见过孩子和玩具感情会这么好 |
[50:03] | One day we took a drive. | 有一天 我们一起坐车出去 |
[50:06] | At a rest stop, we had a little playtime. | 到车站时 我们玩了一小会儿 |
[50:11] | After lunch, Daisy fell asleep. | 吃过午饭后 黛西睡着了 |
[50:21] | She never came back. | 她再也没有回来 |
[50:29] | Lotso wouldn’t give up. | 抱抱熊不肯放弃 |
[50:34] | It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy’s. | 我们走了很久 最终我们回到了黛西的家 |
[50:45] | But by then, it was too late. | 但是 已经太晚了 |
[50:59] | Something changed that day inside Lotso. | 那天以后抱抱熊就变了 |
[51:02] | – Something snapped. – She replaced us. | – 变得和以前不一样了 – 我们被取代了 |
[51:06] | – Come on. – No, she only replaced you. | – 我们走 – 不 只有你被取代了 |
[51:08] | She replaced all of us. Didn’t she? | 我们全都被取代了 难道不是吗? |
[51:15] | She don’t love you no more. | 她不再爱你了 |
[51:17] | Now, come on! | 快走! |
[51:23] | We were lost. Cast off. | 我们迷路了 被丢弃了 |
[51:27] | Unloved, unwanted. | 没人爱我们 没人需要我们 |
[51:34] | Then we found Sunnyside. | 后来我们来到了阳光幼儿园 |
[51:47] | But Lotso wasn’t my friend anymore. | 但抱抱熊再也不是我的朋友了 |
[51:51] | He wasn’t anyone’s friend. | 他不再是任何人的朋友了 |
[51:55] | He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system. | 他接管了阳光幼儿园 并建立了一整套邪恶的制度 |
[51:59] | – So, how’d you get out? – I got broke. | – 那么 你是怎么逃出来的? – 我被玩坏了 |
[52:03] | Bonnie found me. Took me home. Other toys, they weren’t so lucky. | 邦尼发现了我 把我带回了家 但其它的玩具 就没有这么幸运了 |
[52:08] | It ain’t right what Lotso done. New toys, they don’t stand a chance. | 抱抱熊不该这样做 新玩具 他们不可能成功逃走的 |
[52:15] | – But my friends are in there. – You can’t go back. | – 但是我的朋友们在那儿 – 你不能回去 |
[52:17] | – Returning now would be suicide. – But what about your Andy? | – 现在回去等于自杀 – 而且你的安迪怎么办? |
[52:22] | Isn’t he leaving for college? | 他不是准备离开家上大学去了? |
[52:43] | Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off! | 安静 音乐猪! 别吵了! |
[52:48] | Oh, Bull’s-eye. I miss Woody too. | 哦 红心 我也很想念胡迪 |
[52:54] | But he ain’t ever coming back. | 但他再也不会回来了 |
[53:18] | – Rise and shine, campers! – Commander Lotso, sir. | – 该起床喽 露营者们! – 抱抱熊长官 |
[53:22] | – All quiet. Nothing to report. – Excellent, Lightyear. | – 一切正常 没有任何需要回报的 – 好极了 巴斯光年 |
[53:26] | – Come on. We need you back at Star Command. – Wait! What have you done with my husband? | – 上来 我们需要你回到星际总部 – 等等! 你们把我老公怎么样了? |
[53:31] | Big Baby. | 大宝宝 |
[53:38] | Sweet heart! | 亲爱的! |
[53:41] | It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of “Lincoln Logs”. | 那儿又冷又黑 除了沙子和几块”林肯积木”以外 什么都没有 |
[53:45] | Uh, I don’t think those were “Lincoln Logs”. | 嗯 我不认为那是”林肯积木” |
[53:47] | You all get ready. You got a play date with destiny. | 你们都准备好了 你们的游戏时间就要到了 |
[55:13] | – Uh, hello? – You shouldn’t have come back, Cowboy. | – 嗯 喂? – 你不该回来的 牛仔 |
[55:16] | They’ve cracked down hard since you left. | 自从你走后 他们采取了更加严厉的防范措施 |
[55:18] | More guards, more patrols. You and your friends ain’t ever gonna get outta here now. | 加强了看守和巡逻 你和你的朋友永远不可能从这儿逃出去了 |
[55:23] | – I made it out once. – You got lucky once. | – 我成功过一次 – 那是你幸运 |
[55:25] | Want my advice? Keep your heads down. | 想听我的建议吗? 把头凑过来 |
[55:28] | – You’ll survive. – Yeah, for how long? | – 你们不会死的 – 嗯 苟活几天? |
[55:31] | I’ve been here years. They’ll never break me. | 我已经在这儿有几年了 他们永远没法玩坏我 |
[55:35] | There’s only one way toys leave this place. | 玩具们只有一个办法可以离开这里 |
[55:38] | Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn. | 可怜的孩子 垃圾车会在黎明的时候到 |
[55:42] | – Then it’s off to the dump. – Look, I appreciate your concern, Old Timer. | – 然后开往垃圾场 – 听着 我很感激你的关心 老前辈 |
[55:46] | But we have a kid waiting for us. Now we’re leaving. | 但是有一个孩子在等我们 我们现在就要离开 |
[55:50] | If you’d help us, one toy to another, I’d sure be grateful. | 作为一个玩具 如果你能帮助我们这些玩具 我会感激不尽 |
[55:56] | Well, if you’re gonna get out, first thing you gotta get through is the doors. | 好吧 如果你要逃跑 第一件事就是要通过那些门 |
[55:59] | Locked every night. Inside and out. | 它们每晚都会被里里外外彻底锁上 |
[56:02] | – Keys are left on a hook in the office. – Got it. What else? | – 钥匙就在办公室里 – 明白 还有呢? |
[56:05] | Lotso’s trucks patrolling all night long. | 抱抱熊的卡车整晚都在巡逻 |
[56:08] | – Hallway, lobby, playground … – Yeah, yeah. What about the wall? | – 走廊 休息室 操场… – 好的 好的 围墙呢? |
[56:11] | 8 feet high. Cinder block. No way through it. You go over or under. | 8英尺高的焦渣石 不可能穿过的 你只能从上面或者从下面绕过 |
[56:16] | – That’s it? Doesn’t seem so bad. – It’s not. | – 就这些? 不算太糟糕嘛 – 不只这些 |
[56:19] | Your real problem’s the monkey. | 真正的麻烦是那个猴子 |
[56:22] | The monkey’s the eye in the sky. He sees everything. | 猴子是总监控 他能看见每个地方的情况 |
[56:27] | Classrooms … | 教室… |
[56:39] | hallways … | 走廊… |
[56:50] | even the playground. | 甚至操场 |
[56:59] | You can unlock doors, sneak past guards … | 你可以打开门 绕过守卫… |
[57:02] | climb the wall, but if you don’t take out that monkey … | 爬上墙 但是如果你不制服那只猴子… |
[57:06] | you ain’t going nowhere. Do you want to get out of here? | 你就哪儿都别去 你想逃出去吗? |
[57:08] | Get rid of that monkey! | 那就除掉那个猴子! |
[57:11] | Recess. Come on, kids. | 课间休息 快点 孩子们 |
[57:20] | – Hey guys. – Woody? | – 嘿 伙计们 – 胡迪? |
[57:23] | Woody! | 胡迪! |
[57:28] | – Thank goodness! – You’re alive! | – 谢天谢地! – 你还活着! |
[57:29] | Of course I’m alive. | 我当然还活着 |
[57:31] | My hat. Wait. Where’s Buzz? | 我的帽子 等等 巴斯呢? |
[57:35] | – Lotso did something to do with him. – He thinks he’s a real Space Ranger again. | – 抱抱熊对他动了手脚 – 他又以为自己是真的太空守护者了 |
[57:39] | – Oh no! – Oh yes. Return of the astro nut. | – 哦 不! – 哦 是 又变回一个太空狂了 |
[57:42] | Woody, we were wrong to leave Andy. I… I was wrong. | 胡迪 我们不该离开安迪 我… 我错了 |
[57:47] | Jessie’s right, Woody. She was wrong. | 翠丝说的对 胡迪 她的确错了 |
[57:49] | No, no, it’s my fault for leaving you guys. | 不 不 是我不该离开你们 |
[57:52] | From now on, we stick together. | 从现在开始 我们要团结在一起 |
[57:55] | But, Andy’s leaving for college. | 但是 安迪马上要离家去上大学了 |
[57:57] | College! Flag down the mailman! We gotta get you home before Andy leaves tomorrow! | 大学! 我们必须在明天安迪离开前把你送回家! |
[58:02] | – Tomorrow? But that means … – That means we’re busting out of here. | – 明天? 那也就是说… – 也就是说我们要逃出这里 |
[58:05] | – Tonight. – What? Impossible! | – 就今晚 – 什么? 不可能! |
[58:07] | – There’s no way out of here. – No, there is a way out. | – 根本没有办法逃出这里 – 不 有一个办法可以出去 |
[58:11] | One way. | 只有一个办法 |
[58:22] | – Slinky Dog? – Present. | – 弹簧狗? – 到 |
[58:24] | Green guys? Cowgirl? | 太空外星人? 女牛仔? |
[58:27] | – Here. – Horse? | – 到 – 马? |
[58:31] | – Piggy Bank. – Yup. | – 存钱罐 – 到 |
[58:33] | – Tyrannosaurus? – Here. | – 恐龙? – 到 |
[58:36] | – Barbie? – Here. | – 芭比? – 到 |
[58:38] | Potato Head? | 蛋头? |
[58:43] | Hey! Hey! Super Troop Man. Wake up! | 嘿! 嘿! 捣蛋的蛋头 醒醒! |
[58:46] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[59:04] | Little late for a stroll isn’t it, Potato Head? | 现在散步有点晚了吧 蛋头? |
[59:07] | That’s Mr. Potato Head to you smoothie! | 叫我蛋头先生 你这个小白脸! |
[59:18] | You ascot-wearing pink nosier! You’re not a toy! | 你个打领带的闲事儿王! 你就不算个玩具! |
[59:21] | You’re an accessory! You’re a purse with legs! | 你不过是个配件! 你就是个绣花枕头! |
[59:24] | – Take him back to the box! – No, not the box! | – 把他带到盒子里去! – 不 我不去盒子里! |
[59:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I like ascots. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 我喜欢你的领带 |
[59:33] | – Ok check. – Good work, Lightyear. | – 好了 搞定 – 干得好 巴斯光年 |
[59:36] | All right. Resume your … uh … space guy thing. | 好了 你可以继续你的… 呃… 太空事业了 |
[59:38] | Yes, sir, well-groomed man. | 是 先生 潮男 |
[59:41] | Ken? Ken? | 肯尼? 肯尼? |
[59:46] | – What do you want? – I can’t take it here, Ken. | – 你想干什么? – 我在这呆不下去了 肯尼 |
[59:49] | I want to go to the Butterfly Room. With you. | 我想去蝴蝶之屋 和你在一起 |
[59:51] | – Yeah, well, you should have thought of that yesterday. – I was wrong. | – 是嘛 你昨天就该这样想了 – 我错了 |
[59:55] | I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House. | 我想和你在一起 肯尼 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里 |
[59:58] | Please take me away from this! Take me away! | 请带我走吧! 带我走! |
[1:00:02] | Darn it, Barbie. Ok, but things are complicated around here. | 见鬼 芭比 好吧 但是这里的情况很复杂 |
[1:00:07] | – You gotta do what I say. – I will Ken. I promise. | – 你要按照我说的做 – 我会的 肯尼 我保证 |
[1:00:11] | Wait! I’ll do anything! I’ll change your diapers! | 等等! 我可以做任何事! 我可以帮你换尿布! |
[1:01:02] | Get the tape! | 快拿胶带来! |
[1:01:10] | And this is where the magic happens. | 这里就是我神奇的更衣室 |
[1:01:14] | Look at all your clothes! I can’t believe you never brought me up here! | 你有这么多衣服! 我真不敢相信你愿意带我来这! |
[1:01:18] | – Tennis whites. Mission to Mars. – Check this out. | – 网球服 火星服 – 看看这儿 |
[1:01:21] | Kung Fu Fighting. Canvas Hero with matching sports pennant. | 功夫装 帆布超人还有配套的运动奖旗 |
[1:01:25] | Flower Power. Oh, Ken! | 嬉皮士 哦 肯尼! |
[1:01:29] | No one appreciates clothes here, Barbie. | 但是这里没人懂得欣赏服装 芭比 |
[1:01:32] | – No one. – Ken, would you model a few outfits for me? | – 没人 – 肯尼 你能做模特为我秀几件你的衣服吗? |
[1:01:38] | Just a few. | 几件就好 |
[1:02:10] | – Go get the key! – Where is it? Where is it? Where’s the key? Where’s the key? | – 去拿钥匙! – 在哪儿? 在哪儿? 钥匙在哪儿? 钥匙在哪儿? |
[1:02:15] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[1:02:27] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing? I told you, keep your hands off of my stuff! | 嘿 你在干嘛? 我告诉过你 不要动我的东西! |
[1:02:32] | Make a move, Porky. | 有种过来呀 肥猪 |
[1:02:35] | No fighting. Break it up. | 不准打架 快停下 |
[1:02:43] | You can’t hit each other. That’s my job. | 你们不许打架 只有我才能打你们 |
[1:02:50] | Help! Prison riot! | 救命! 监狱发生暴乱了! |
[1:02:55] | Get the tortilla. | 快去拿玉米饼 |
[1:03:36] | – Ready? – Ready. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:03:46] | Uh, Barbie? | 呃 芭比? |
[1:03:49] | No more games, Ken. What did Lotso do to Buzz? | 玩够了 肯尼 抱抱熊对巴斯做了什么? |
[1:03:52] | – And how do we switch him back? – You can’t make me talk. You can’t! | – 我们怎样才能把他变回来? – 你休想从我这套话 你休想! |
[1:03:57] | But I’d like to see you try. | 不过我还是希望你可以试试 |
[1:04:50] | Let’s see … Hawaiian surf trunks. | 我们来看看… 夏威夷冲浪短裤 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, Barbie, those are vintage! | 哦 芭比 那些都是有年头的收藏版! |
[1:04:56] | It’s ok. Go ahead, rip them. I don’t care. They’re a dime a dozen. | 没关系 继续 撕吧 我不在乎 都是些不值钱的东西 |
[1:04:59] | Ooh, glitter tux. | 哦 亮片礼服 |
[1:05:02] | Who cares? Who cares? Those things are tacky. | 谁在乎? 谁在乎? 那些东西都是劣质品 |
[1:05:06] | – Ooh, a Nehru jacket. – Barbie, not the Nehru! | – 哦 一个尼赫鲁马甲 – 芭比 别撕尼赫鲁! |
[1:05:10] | This is from what? 1967? | 这是几几年的? 1967年? |
[1:05:12] | – The Groovy Formal Collection, yes! – What a shame. | – 这可是我的经典收藏 没错! – 真遗憾 |
[1:05:16] | Oh no! No! No! | 不 不! 不! 不要! |
[1:05:18] | There is an instructional manual! | 有一本使用手册! |
[1:05:21] | – Lotso switched Buzz to demo mode. – Where’s that manual? | – 抱抱熊把巴斯回设成了演示模式 – 手册在哪儿? |
[1:05:27] | I don’t know why this couldn’t wait until morning Ken, but here you go. | 我就不明白你为什么等不到明天早晨 肯尼 给你 |
[1:05:45] | What’s taking so doggone long? | 他妈的干什么需要花这么长时间? |
[1:05:52] | So, how do we fix Buzz? | 我们要怎么修好巴斯? |
[1:06:11] | What are you looking at, Feathers? | 你看什么看 大羽毛? |
[1:06:21] | Yeah, fly away, you coward. Uh oh. | 哈 逃跑了吧 你这个胆小鬼 啊 哦 |
[1:06:26] | Well, that’s just great. | 呃 真是够狠的 |
[1:06:35] | Oh give it up. No one can hear you. | 哦放弃吧 没人听得见的 |
[1:06:39] | – What? – I said, no one can hear you. | – 什么? – 我说 没人能听见 |
[1:06:42] | – What? – He said, “No one can… | – 什么? – 他说 “没人… |
[1:06:45] | – Shh. Be quiet. – Woody, you’re back. | – 嘘 小声点 – 胡迪 你回来了 |
[1:06:51] | – Stop him! Don’t let him get out! – I’ve been taken hostage by my own prisoners. | – 快阻止他! 别让他跑了! – 我被我的犯人劫持了 |
[1:06:58] | – Quick. Open his back, there’s a switch. – Unhand me Zurg scum! | – 快点 打开他的后盖 有一个开关 – 放开我 札克邪恶的手下! |
[1:07:02] | The Galactic Court will show you no mercy. | 星际审判庭是不会放过你们的 |
[1:07:05] | It’s not working. Why is it not working? Where’s the manual? | 它不管用 为什么会不管用? 快看手册? |
[1:07:08] | – Here we go. There should be a little hole under the switch. – Little hole … got it! | – 继续 开关的下面应该有一个小孔 – 小孔… 找到了! |
[1:07:11] | To reset your Buzz Lightyear, insert paper clip … | 要重设你的巴斯光年 用回形针按住… |
[1:07:15] | – Rex, use your finger! – What? | – 抱抱龙 用你的指头! – 什么? |
[1:07:17] | Ok. Now what? | 好了 然后呢? |
[1:07:19] | Let’s see. Caution do not hold button for more than five seconds. | 我看看 注意不要按住按钮超过5秒钟 |
[1:07:25] | It’s not my fault. | 这不关我的事 |
[1:07:32] | Starlog, I’ve awakened from hyper sleep on a strange planet. | 星际日志 我在一个陌生星球上醒来 |
[1:07:37] | – Now what did you do? – I just did what you told me. | – 你刚做了什么? – 我照你说的做的 |
[1:07:39] | I am surrounded by unknown creatures. | 周围都是未知外星生物 |
[1:07:43] | Who is there? Friend or foe? | 谁在那儿? 朋友 还是敌人? |
[1:07:47] | Amigos. We’re all amigos. | 朋友 我们都是朋友 |
[1:07:50] | I must have crashed and my memory’s been erased. | 我一定是因为坠毁造成了记忆丧失 |
[1:07:54] | – Has anyone seen my spaceship? – We gotta switch him back. | – 有人见到我的飞船了吗? – 我们一定要把他变回来 |
[1:07:58] | – How do we do that ? – I don’t know, this part’s in Spanish. | – 我们怎么才能把他变回来? – 我不知道 这部分是用西班牙语写的 |
[1:08:01] | – We don’t have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo. – My ship has landed well. | – 我们现在没时间了 快点 巴斯 – 我的飞船已经安全降落了 |
[1:08:08] | Good luck, Cowboy. | 好运 牛仔 |
[1:08:15] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:08:19] | Come on, Buzz. | 快点 巴斯 |
[1:08:22] | – What took you so long? – Things got complicated. | – 你怎么花这么长时间? – 说来话长了 |
[1:08:25] | – Where’s Potato Head? – We haven’t seen him. | – 蛋头呢? – 我们没见到他 |
[1:08:30] | Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[1:08:34] | My desert flower. | 我的沙漠之花 |
[1:08:40] | – Did you fix Buzz? – Uh, sort of. | – 你把巴斯修好了吗? – 呃 算吧 |
[1:08:43] | Behind you. Someone’s coming. | 你后面 有人来了 |
[1:08:49] | You would not believe what I’ve been through tonight. | 你们不会相信我今晚都经历了什么 |
[1:08:52] | – Darling, are you ok? – I feel fresh, healthy … | – 亲爱的 你还好吗? – 我感觉到了新鲜 健康… |
[1:08:55] | – It’s terrible. – You’ve lost weight. | – 太糟糕了 – 你变得这么瘦 |
[1:08:58] | And so tall. | 而且这么高大 |
[1:09:01] | Ah, you’re a sight for detachable eyes. | 啊 我还是喜欢原来的身体 |
[1:09:09] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[1:09:14] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:09:17] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[1:09:23] | Back up. Back up. | 回去 回去 |
[1:09:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:10:40] | Miss, you are the prettiest flower in the room. | 小姐 你是最珍贵的花朵 |
[1:10:44] | And together, we’ll fight evil. | 合起来 我们就能战胜一切恶魔 |
[1:10:51] | Woody! | 胡迪! |
[1:10:54] | – Come on, we’re almost there. – After you. | – 快点 我们就要到了 – 你先走 |
[1:11:04] | Buzz, come here. Give me a lift. | 巴斯 过来 抬我一下 |
[1:11:09] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! | 巴斯光年前来救援! |
[1:11:17] | – Open. – Way to go, Buzz. Come on. | – 打开了 – 干得好 巴斯 走 |
[1:11:24] | – Is it safe? – I guess I’ll find out. | – 安全吗? – 我想我该先去探探 |
[1:11:34] | – Woody, are you ok? – Yeah, come on down. | – 胡迪 你还好吗? – 是 下来吧 |
[1:11:38] | – But not all at once. – What did he say? | – 但是不要同时下来 – 他说什么? |
[1:11:40] | – I think he said, all at once. – No. No, no, no, no, no! | – 好像是 同时下去 – 不 不是 不 不 不 不! |
[1:11:48] | – Thanks Jess. – Where’s my spacecraft? | – 翠丝 多谢 – 我的飞船在哪儿? |
[1:11:51] | Almost there guys. Slink, you think you can make it? | 就差一步了 伙计们 弹簧狗 你觉得你可以吗? |
[1:11:55] | I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step. | 我可能有点老 但我老当益壮 |
[1:12:00] | – He did it! – All right, Slinkykins! | – 他做到了! – 弹簧狗 你太棒了! |
[1:12:02] | Ok, climb across. | 好了 快爬过来吧 |
[1:12:07] | You lost, little doggie? | 小狗狗 你迷路了吗? |
[1:12:12] | Well, well, look who’s back. | 喔 喔 看看谁在后面呢 |
[1:12:23] | I’m sorry, Cowboy. They broke me. | 牛仔 很抱歉 他们逼我说的 |
[1:12:27] | What are you all doing? Running back to your kid? | 你们想干嘛? 去找你们主人? |
[1:12:31] | – He don’t want you no more. – That’s a lie. | – 他再也不想要你们了 – 你说谎 |
[1:12:34] | Is it? Tell me this Sheriff… | 是吗? 你倒是说说看啊 警长… |
[1:12:36] | if your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving? | 如果你们主人那么爱你们 干嘛要丢下你们? |
[1:12:40] | You think you’re special, Cowboy? You’re a piece of plastic. | 牛仔 你觉得自己很特别? 你不过是块塑料 |
[1:12:44] | You were made to be thrown away. | 注定要被扔掉的 |
[1:12:48] | Speak of the devil. | 说到恶魔啊 |
[1:12:55] | Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room | 现在我们需要一些玩具去毛毛虫小儿室 |
[1:12:59] | and you need to avoid that truck. | 而你们想避开那辆卡车 |
[1:13:01] | Why don’t you come on back join our family again? | 何不重新回到我们的家呢? |
[1:13:05] | This isn’t a family, it’s a prison. You’re a liar and a bully. | 那里才不是家 是监狱 你这个骗子 恶霸 |
[1:13:10] | And I’d rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours. | 我宁可腐烂在垃圾桶里 也绝不加入你所谓的家 |
[1:13:14] | Jessie’s right. Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, | 翠丝说的没错 权力应当建立在被统治者的合意之上 |
[1:13:17] | not from the threat of force. | 而不是靠压迫 |
[1:13:20] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你们非要这样 |
[1:13:24] | Barbie, wait! Don’t do this, Lotso! | 芭比 等等! 抱抱熊 别这样! |
[1:13:27] | She’s a barbie doll, Ken. There’s a hundred million just like her. | 肯尼 她不过是个芭比娃娃 像她这样的 有成千上万个 |
[1:13:32] | Not to me there’s not. | 对我来说 她是唯一 |
[1:13:35] | Fine. Then why don’t you join them? | 既然这样 你去和他们一起 不是更好? |
[1:13:41] | – Oh Ken! – Everyone listen. | – 哦 肯尼! – 大家听着 |
[1:13:43] | Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair. | 如果我们能在阳光幼儿园和平共处 那一定很美好 |
[1:13:47] | It’s Lotso. He’s made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top. | 都是抱抱熊 他想统治我们所有人 |
[1:13:51] | Anyone concur with Ken? | 有谁赞同肯尼吗? |
[1:13:57] | I didn’t throw you away, your kid did. | 又不是我抛弃了你们 是你们的主人 |
[1:14:00] | Ain’t one kid ever loved a toy, really. | 没有哪个主人 真正爱过自己的玩具 |
[1:14:03] | Chew on that when you’re in the dump. | 等你们到垃圾场的时候 自己好好想想吧 |
[1:14:05] | Wait. What about Daisy? | 等一下 黛西也是吗? |
[1:14:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:14:10] | Daisy. You used to do everything with her. | 黛西 就是那个曾和你形影不离的女孩 |
[1:14:14] | – Yeah, then she threw us out. – No, she lost you. | – 对 然后她把我们扔了 – 不 是弄丢了 |
[1:14:17] | – She replaced us. – She replaced you. | – 她给我们找了替代品 – 只是替代了你 |
[1:14:20] | And if you couldn’t have her, then no one could! | 你得不到她的爱 也不想让别人得到! |
[1:14:22] | You lied to Big Baby and you’ve been lying ever since. | 你骗了大宝宝 一直到现在都在骗他 |
[1:14:26] | – Where’d you get that? – She loved you, Lotso. | – 你从哪听说的? – 抱抱熊 她爱过你 |
[1:14:29] | – She never loved me! – As much as any kid ever loved a toy. | – 她从没爱过我! – 就像每个孩子都爱过他的玩具 |
[1:14:37] | – Mama. – What? You want your mommy back? | – 妈妈 – 什么? 想回到你妈妈那儿去? |
[1:14:41] | She never loved you! Don’t be such a baby! | 她从没有爱过你! 别孩子气了! |
[1:14:46] | Push them in. All of them. | 把他们全部扔进去 |
[1:14:49] | This is what happens when you dummies try to think. | 你们这群笨蛋一思考就出事 |
[1:14:52] | We’re all just trash waiting to be thrown away. | 我们只不过都是等着被扔掉的垃圾 |
[1:14:55] | That’s all a toy is. | 玩具都是这样 |
[1:14:58] | Hey, stop it! Put me down, you idiot! | 嘿 住手! 放我下来 你个白痴! |
[1:15:03] | No, no, wait a minute! Baby, wait! | 不 不 等等! 大宝宝 等等! |
[1:15:09] | – He’s gone. – Holy cow. | – 他被扔进去了 – 我的天呐 |
[1:15:16] | Come on. Hurry. | 来吧 快走 |
[1:15:25] | – Oh for crying out loud! – Come on. | – 哦 真糟糕! – 快点 |
[1:15:30] | – No! – Woody! | – 不! – 胡迪! |
[1:15:36] | Oh boy. Incoming! | 哦 伙计们 要过来了! |
[1:15:39] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:15:42] | Barbie, no! | 芭比 不要! |
[1:15:47] | Woody! | 胡迪! |
[1:15:52] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:58] | Can you hear me? Is everyone ok? | 能听到吗? 大家还好吗? |
[1:16:01] | Of course not, you imbecile! We’re doomed! | 当然不好 笨蛋! 我们完蛋了! |
[1:16:05] | Everyone, go to Buzz. Come on. | 大家都到巴斯光年那儿去 快 |
[1:16:10] | We all here? Slinky? Rex? | 都过来了吗? 弹簧狗? 抱抱龙? |
[1:16:16] | – Against the wall, everybody. Quick! – Miss, where are you? | – 大伙儿快去靠着墙 快! – 亲爱的小姐 你在哪儿? |
[1:16:32] | They’ll never make it. | 他们肯定过不来了 |
[1:16:43] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:16:48] | Buzz! | 巴斯! |
[1:16:56] | – Anyone see him? – Over here, y’all. I found him. | – 看到他了吗? – 在这儿 我找到了 |
[1:17:03] | Buzz, are you ok? Buzz? Buzz? | 巴斯 你还好吗? 巴斯? 巴斯? |
[1:17:18] | – That wasn’t me, was it? – Oh Buzz, you’re back. | – 之前不是我 对吧? – 哦 巴斯 你终于回来了 |
[1:17:24] | Yes, I’m back. Where have I been? | 是啊 我回来了 我刚去哪了吗? |
[1:17:26] | – Beyond infinity, Space Ranger. – Woody! | – 超越宇宙 浩瀚无垠 太空人 – 胡迪! |
[1:17:31] | – So, where are we now? – In a garbage truck on the way to the dump. | – 我们到底在哪? – 在去垃圾场路上的垃圾车里 |
[1:17:48] | Hold on! We’re going in! | 坚持住! 我们要掉下去了! |
[1:18:05] | – Have you got all your pieces? – The claw. | – 你的零件都捡全了吗? – 大爪子 |
[1:18:09] | – My babies! – Hey guys! No! No! | – 我的孩子们! – 嘿 伙计们! 不! 不! |
[1:18:13] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:20] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[1:18:35] | – Woody, what do we do? – We’ll be ok if we stay together. | – 胡迪 我们该怎么办? – 我们只要在一起 就一定会没事 |
[1:18:40] | – Woody! – Slinky! | – 胡迪! – 弹簧狗! |
[1:18:42] | It’s a magnet. Watch out! | 是磁铁 当心! |
[1:18:45] | Don’t worry, Slink. We’ll get you down. | 弹簧狗 别担心 我们会把你弄下来的 |
[1:18:47] | I don’t wanna take a look at this. | 我都不忍心看了 |
[1:18:53] | Quick, grab something metal. | 快 随便抓块铁的东西 |
[1:19:00] | You heard the guy. | 都听他的 |
[1:19:05] | It’s not working. | 这个没用 |
[1:19:11] | Help! Help me! I’m stuck! | 救命! 救我! 我被卡住了! |
[1:19:14] | – Help please! Help! – Woody! | – 求你了 救救我! – 胡迪! |
[1:19:21] | – Thank you. – Don’t thank me yet. | – 谢谢你 – 别谢的太早 |
[1:19:26] | Woody! | 胡迪! |
[1:19:37] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[1:19:44] | – Thank you, Sheriff. – We’re all in this together. | – 警长 谢谢你 – 我们在同一条船上了 |
[1:19:47] | Right guys? | 对吧 伙计们? |
[1:19:50] | – Guys? – Woody, down here. | – 伙计们? – 胡迪 下面 |
[1:19:55] | Woody! | 胡迪! |
[1:20:00] | Woody, look, I can see daylight. We’re going to be ok. | 胡迪 看啊 我看到出口的亮光了 我们就要安全了 |
[1:20:06] | I don’t think that’s daylight. | 我觉得那不像出口的亮光 |
[1:20:14] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:20:32] | Sheriff, the button. Help me. | 警长 那个按钮 帮我一下 |
[1:20:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:20:38] | Go! Go! Hit the button! | 快! 快! 去按按钮! |
[1:20:48] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:20:52] | Just push it! Push it! Push it! | 快按! 快按! 快按! |
[1:20:56] | Where’s your kid now, Sheriff? | 警长 你的主人现在在哪呢? |
[1:20:59] | – No! No! – Lotso! | – 不! 不! – 抱抱熊! |
[1:21:28] | Buzz, what do we do? | 巴斯 我们怎么办? |
[1:23:21] | You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy’s attic? | 记得我说过的关于安迪的阁楼的坏话吧? |
[1:23:24] | – I take it all back. – You’re darn tootin’. | – 我全部收回 – 早该收回了 |
[1:23:27] | You said it. | 你是说过的 |
[1:23:34] | Oh darling, you were so brave. | 哦 亲爱的 你太勇敢了 |
[1:23:38] | – You saved our lives. – And we are eternally grateful. | – 你们救了我们大家 – 我们这辈子都感激不尽 |
[1:23:44] | – My boys. – Daddy! | – 我的好孩子 – 爸爸! |
[1:23:47] | Hey, where is that furball Lotso? | 嘿 那个毛球抱抱熊呢? |
[1:23:49] | Yeah, I’d like to loosen his stitching. | 是啊 我想把它拆了 |
[1:23:51] | Forget it, guys. He’s not worth it. | 忘了吧 伙计们 他不值得 |
[1:24:03] | – Hey! – Whatcha got? | – 嘿! – 你捡到什么了? |
[1:24:05] | I had me one of these when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有一个这样的玩具 |
[1:24:07] | Strawberries. | 草莓味的 |
[1:24:13] | Hey buddy! You might wanna keep your mouth shut. | 嘿 老兄! 你最好把嘴闭上 |
[1:24:22] | – Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home. – That’s right, college boy. | – 快点 胡迪 我们带你回家 – 没错 牛仔大学生 |
[1:24:27] | Wait, what about you guys? I mean… | 等等 你们怎么办呢? 我是说… |
[1:24:31] | maybe the attic’s not such a great idea. | 也许阁楼真的不是个好去处 |
[1:24:34] | – We’re Andy’s toys, Woody. – We’ll be there for him… | – 胡迪 我们可是安迪的玩具 – 我们要永远在一起… |
[1:24:38] | together. | 守着他 |
[1:24:40] | – I just hope he hasn’t left yet. – Wait a minute. Wait, I’ll check. | – 我只希望他还没走 – 等等 等等 我来看一下 |
[1:24:44] | Andy’s still packing. But he’s almost done. | 安迪还在收拾行李 但马上就要收拾好了 |
[1:24:49] | – He lives halfway across town. – We’ll never get there in time. | – 要穿过半个城市才到他家 – 我们肯定赶不上了 |
[1:25:08] | – Come on, Buster. – Honey, you’ve got everything? | – 臭小子 快过来 – 宝贝儿 东西都放进去吗? |
[1:25:11] | – Yeah, just a few more boxes in my room. – Ok, come on! | – 好了 就剩几个纸箱子了 – 好了 来吧! |
[1:25:18] | Alright, go go go! | 好了 快走 快 快! |
[1:25:29] | Ok. All clear. | 进去吧 没有人 |
[1:25:38] | Oh, there you are! | 哦 终于找到你了! |
[1:25:48] | Buzz… this isn’t goodbye. | 巴斯… 这不是永别 |
[1:25:53] | – Hey, Woody. Have fun at college. – Yeah, but not too much fun. | – 嘿 胡迪 祝你在大学里玩得开心 – 对 但也别开心过头了 |
[1:25:58] | – Woody, take care of Andy. – Yeah. | – 胡迪 照顾好安迪 – 是啊 |
[1:26:01] | – He’s a good kid… Tell him to get a haircut. – Sure thing. | – 他是个好孩子… 提醒他去理发 – 一定 |
[1:26:08] | – Jessie, you’ll be ok in the attic? – Of course I will. | – 翠丝 你呆在阁楼里没事吧? – 当然没问题 |
[1:26:12] | Besides, I know about Buzz’s Spanish mode. | 再说 我知道巴斯的西班牙语模式呢 |
[1:26:16] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[1:26:21] | You know where to find us, Cowboy. | 牛仔 你知道在哪儿能找到我们 |
[1:26:38] | – Did you say goodbye to Molly? – Mom, we’ve said goodbye like ten times. | – 你跟茉莉说再见了吗? – 妈妈 我们已经说过不下十次了 |
[1:26:53] | Mom, it’s ok. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[1:26:58] | I know. It’s just… I wish I could always be with you. | 我知道 只是… 真希望能永远在你身边 |
[1:27:06] | You will be, Mom. | 会的 妈妈 |
[1:27:24] | Hey, aren’t you going to say goodbye to Buster? | 嘿 你不和臭小子说再见吗? |
[1:27:26] | Of course I am. Who’s a good dog? Who’s a good doggie? | 当然要说 谁家的好狗狗啊? 谁家的好狗狗啊? |
[1:27:46] | – Get the rest of your things. – Ok Buster. | – 拿上你剩下的东西吧 – 好了 臭小子 |
[1:27:48] | Now don’t let Molly near my stuff. | 看着茉莉 别让她碰我的东西 |
[1:28:04] | Hey, Mom. So, do you really think I should donate these? | 嘿 妈妈 你觉得我真的应该把这些东西捐了吗? |
[1:28:10] | It’s up to you, Honey. Whatever you want to do. | 宝贝儿 随便你 你自己决定吧 |
[1:28:39] | Don’t go in there! The bakery is haunted! | 别进去! 面包店里闹鬼呢! |
[1:28:43] | Are you crazy? You’ll wake up all the ghosts. | 你疯了吗? 你会把鬼魂都吵醒的 |
[1:28:46] | Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies. | 当心! 鬼魂要扔蛋糕了 |
[1:28:52] | – Mom! – Andy? | – 妈妈! – 安迪? |
[1:28:54] | – Hi. – Wow, look at you. | – 你好 – 喔 看看你 |
[1:28:57] | – I hear you’re off to college. – Yeah, right now actually. | – 我听说你上大学了 – 是啊 正要去学校呢 |
[1:29:01] | – So, what can we do for you? – Uh, I have some toys here. | – 我们能帮你点什么呢? – 呃 我这儿有些玩具 |
[1:29:06] | – You hear that, Bonnie? – So, you’re Bonnie? | – 邦尼 听到了吗? – 你就是邦尼吗? |
[1:29:11] | I’m Andy. Someone told me you’re really good with toys. | 我是安迪 有人告诉我 你跟玩具们玩得很好 |
[1:29:16] | These are mine, but I’m going away now… | 这些玩具是我的 但我要走了… |
[1:29:20] | so I need someone really special | 所以我要帮他们找一个 |
[1:29:23] | to play with them. | 特别的主人 |
[1:29:31] | This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west. | 她是翠丝 是整个西部最疯狂 最坚强的女牛仔 |
[1:29:35] | She loves “critters”, but not more than her best pal, Bull’s-eye. | 她喜欢”小牛犊” 但谁也比不上她的伙计 红心 |
[1:29:42] | Here. | 拿着吧 |
[1:29:57] | Yes, this is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived. | 来吧 这是抱抱龙 全世界最坏 最恐怖的恐龙 |
[1:30:08] | The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together, | 这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要让他们在一起 |
[1:30:11] | because they’re madly in love. | 因为他们非常相爱 |
[1:30:15] | Now Slinky here, is as loyal as any dog you could want… | 这是弹簧狗 他是世界上最忠诚的狗狗… |
[1:30:18] | And Hamm… he’ll keep your money safe… | 他是火腿… 可以帮你保管钱… |
[1:30:21] | but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time… | 不过他同时也是最坏的反派角色之一… |
[1:30:24] | Evil Doctor Porkchop. | 邪恶的猪排博士 |
[1:30:29] | These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza planet. | 这几个小家伙来自外星球 比萨星球 |
[1:30:36] | And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever! | 他是巴斯光年 有史以来最酷的玩具! |
[1:30:44] | Look, he can fly and shoot lasers. | 看 他会飞 还会发射激光 |
[1:30:47] | He’s sworn to protect the Galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg. | 他发誓要保护银河 不受邪恶的札克天王侵略 |
[1:30:52] | To infinity and beyond. | 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 |
[1:30:55] | Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys… | 你要答应我 好好照顾他们… |
[1:31:02] | they mean a lot to me. | 他们对我来说很重要 |
[1:31:10] | My cowboy! | 我的牛仔! |
[1:31:15] | Woody? What’s he doing in there? | 胡迪? 他怎么会在这里? |
[1:31:19] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我的靴子里有条蛇 |
[1:31:23] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我的靴子里有条蛇 |
[1:31:39] | Now, Woody… he’s been my pal for as long as I can remember… | 好吧 胡迪… 从我记事起 他就一直陪在我身边… |
[1:31:44] | He’s brave, like a cowboy should be… | 他和其他牛仔一样… |
[1:31:47] | and kind and smart, but the thing that makes Woody special… | 勇敢 善良 聪明 而他的特别之处在于… |
[1:31:53] | is he’ll never give up on you. Ever! | 他永远不会放弃你 永远! |
[1:31:58] | He’ll be there for you no matter what. | 不管发生什么事 他一定会在你身边 |
[1:32:05] | You think you can take care of him for me? | 你能替我照顾好他吗? |
[1:32:08] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:32:21] | Oh, no! Doctor Porkchop is attacking the haunted bakery! | 哦 不! 猪排博士正在袭击闹鬼的面包店! |
[1:32:25] | The ghosts are getting away! Woody’ll stop them! | 鬼魂要逃跑啦! 胡迪会阻止他们的! |
[1:32:28] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! | 巴斯光年前来救援! |
[1:33:24] | Thanks, guys. | 伙伴们 谢谢你们 |
[1:33:29] | Look, Mommy! They’re all playing together. | 妈妈 看啊! 他们在一起玩呢 |
[1:33:32] | Come on. Let’s get some lunch. | 快来 吃午饭了 |
[1:33:48] | So long, partner. | 老兄 保重 |