英文名称:Toy Story 2
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | Buzz Lightyear mission log. | 巴斯光年任务日志 |
[02:20] | All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg’s fortress, | 所有景象显示 这个星球为札克的堡垒 |
[02:23] | but there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere. | 但是目前看起来似乎没有其它智慧型生命的迹象 |
[03:24] | Come to me, my prey. | 来吧! 我的猎物 |
[04:09] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[04:23] | So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time. | 我们又见面了 巴斯光年 今天要你好看 |
[04:27] | Not today, Zurg! | 你等着瞧吧! 札克 |
[04:48] | – No, no, no, no. – Oh, you almost had him. | – 不… – 你差点打败他了 |
[04:50] | – I’m never gonna defeat Zurg! – Sure, you will, Rex. | – 我永远打不倒札克 – 你当然可以 |
[04:54] | In fact, you’re a better Buzz than I am. | 其实你比我还优秀呢 |
[04:55] | But look at my little arms! | 但你看我的手 |
[04:57] | I can’t press the “fire” button and jump at the same time! | 我没有办法同时按开火又同时跳啊 |
[05:02] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里?到底在哪儿啊? |
[05:05] | Woody? | 胡迪? |
[05:10] | Hang on, cowboy! | 我来了 警长 |
[05:16] | – Woody, are you all right? – Yeah. | – 胡迪 你还好吧? – 没事 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’m fine, Buzz. Okay. Here’s your list of things to do while I’m gone. | 没事 我很好 对了 巴斯 这是我不在的时候你们该做的事 |
[05:22] | Batteries need to be changed. | 电池要换了 |
[05:24] | Toys in the bottom of the chest need to be rotated. | 箱子下面的玩具必须翻动 |
[05:26] | Oh, and make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell’s seminar | 确定每个人都去参加拼字先生的 |
[05:28] | on what to do if you or a part of you is swallowed. | “如果你被吞下去怎么办”的研讨会 |
[05:30] | Okay? Okay. Good. Okay. | 好不好?没问题 好 |
[05:32] | Woody, you haven’t found your hat yet, have you? | 胡迪 你还没找到你的帽子吧? |
[05:34] | No! And Andy’s leaving for cowboy camp any minute, | 对 安迪随时要去参加牛仔营 |
[05:37] | and I can’t find it anywhere! | 我却到处都找不到 |
[05:38] | Don’t worry, Woody. In just a few hours, | 别担心 胡迪 再过几个小时 |
[05:40] | you’ll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious, hot “sch’moes.” | 你就会和安迪坐在营火旁一起烤好吃的蕃”书” |
[05:45] | – They’re called s’mores, Buzz. – Right. Right. Of course. | – 巴先生 那叫蕃薯 – 对… |
[05:48] | Has anyone found Woody’s hat yet? | 有人找到胡迪的帽子吗? |
[05:50] | Keep looking, men. Dig deeper! Negatory. Still searching. | 继续找 再挖深一点 没有 还在搜寻 |
[05:54] | The lawn gnome next door says it’s not in the yard, but he’ll keep lookin’. | 隔壁草地上的石像说院子里没有 但是他会继续找 |
[06:00] | It’s not in Molly’s room. We’ve looked everywhere. | 茉莉的房间也没有 我们到处都找过了 |
[06:03] | – I found it. – You found my hat? | – 我找到了 – 你找到我的帽子了? |
[06:05] | Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring. | 你的帽子?不 是我老婆的耳环 |
[06:08] | – Oh, my little sweet potato! – Oh, you found it! | – 我的蛋头甜心 – 你找到了 |
[06:12] | Oh, it’s so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house. | 家里能有一个像你这么强壮的老公 可真好啊 |
[06:18] | Oh, great. That’s just great. | 哇塞! 爽了吧 |
[06:21] | This’ll be the first year I miss cowboy camp, all because of my stupid hat! | 找不到帽子了 我一定会错过这次牛仔营的 |
[06:24] | – Woody, look under your boot. – Don’t be silly. | – 胡迪 看看你靴子下面 – 别傻了 |
[06:26] | – My hat is not under my boot. – Would you just look? | – 帽子怎么会在靴子下面? – 拜托 看一下嘛 |
[06:30] | No hat. Just the word “Andy.” | 看 没有吧! 只有安迪的名字 |
[06:34] | And the boy who wrote that | 对啊 不管有没有帽子 |
[06:35] | would take you to camp with or without your hat. | 写下这名字的男孩都会带你去牛仔营的 |
[06:40] | I’m sorry, Bo. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[06:41] | It’s just that I’ve been lookin’ forward to this all year. | 只是…我一整年都在期待这个 |
[06:44] | It’s my one time with just me and Andy. | 这是只有我和安迪单独… |
[06:46] | You’re cute when you care. | 你在担心的时候真可爱 |
[06:48] | – Bo, not in front of Buzz. – Let him look. | – 不要在巴斯面前这样 – 让他去看吧 |
[06:55] | Miss Peep, your sheep! | 宝贝小姐 你的羊 |
[06:59] | This is Al from Al’s Toy Barn, | 小朋友 我是艾尔玩具仓库的艾尔 |
[07:01] | and I’m sittin’ on good deals. | 我这里有一个好机会 |
[07:02] | I think I’m feeling a deal hatching right now. | 我快要孵出一个惊喜了 |
[07:05] | Whoa! Let’s see what we got. We got boats for a buck, Beanies for a buck… | 看看这里有什么 我们有船 有娃娃… |
[07:09] | – Turn it off! Someone’s gonna hear! – Which one is off? | – 抱抱龙 快关掉 别人会听到 – 关哪个呀? |
[07:12] | Buck, buck, buck! And that’s cheap, cheap, cheap! | 非常便宜… |
[07:14] | So hurry on down… | 所以快到艾尔的玩具仓库… |
[07:15] | For cryin’ out loud, it’s this one. | 走开 是这个 |
[07:17] | – I despise that chicken. – Fellas! Fellas! | – 我痛恨那一只鸡 – 各位 各位 |
[07:21] | Okay, I got some good news, and I got some bad news. | 好了 我有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[07:25] | What news? | 什么消息? |
[07:26] | The good news is I found your hat, Woody. | 好消息是我找到你的帽子了 胡迪 |
[07:29] | My hat! Slink, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 我的帽子…弹簧狗 谢谢… |
[07:32] | – Where’d you find it? – Well, that’s the bad news. | – 你在哪儿找到的? – 那是个坏消息 |
[07:37] | Oh, it’s Buster! | 是臭小子 |
[07:39] | Canine alert! Man your battle stations! | 大家注意 就战斗位置 |
[07:41] | Let’s move, move, move! | 动作快… |
[07:43] | Woody! Hide! Quick! | 胡迪 躲起来 |
[08:07] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay! You found me! | 好了…哎哟 让你找到了 |
[08:10] | Buster, all right. Hey, how did he do, Hamm? | 好不好 臭小子 火腿 它表现如何? |
[08:13] | – Looks like a new record. – Okay, boy. Sit. | – 看来又创新纪录了 – 好 乖 听话 坐下 |
[08:17] | Reach for the sky. | 手举起来 |
[08:20] | Gotcha! | 打到了 |
[08:23] | Great job, boy. | 乖狗狗 干得好 |
[08:25] | Who’s gonna miss me while I’m gone, huh? | 我不在的时候 谁会想我啊? |
[08:27] | Who’s gonna miss me? | 谁会想我? |
[08:28] | Who’s gonna miss me? | 谁会想我? |
[08:30] | Andy, you got all your stuff? | 安迪 你东西拿好了没有? |
[08:32] | Have a good weekend, everybody. I’ll see you Sunday night. | 各位 我要走了 星期天晚上见 |
[08:34] | It’s in my room. | 都在我房间 |
[08:39] | Stick ’em up. | 把手举起来 |
[08:42] | I guess we’ll work on that later. | 我们晚点再来玩 |
[08:44] | Hey, Woody. Ready to go to cowboy camp? | 胡迪 准备去牛仔营了吗? |
[08:46] | Andy, honey, come on. Five minutes, and we’re leavin’. | 安迪 快一点 再五分钟就出发了 |
[08:49] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[08:53] | Help, help! Somebody help me! | 救命 救命 谁来救我呀 |
[08:55] | Let her go, evil Dr Pork Chop! | 放开她 邪恶的猪博士 |
[08:57] | Never! | 休想! |
[08:58] | You must choose, Sheriff Woody. How shall she die? | 你得选择她怎么个死法 |
[09:02] | Shark, or death by monkeys? | 是被鲨鱼吃掉呢?还是被猴子咬死? |
[09:07] | Choose! | 我选… |
[09:09] | I choose Buzz Lightyear! | 我选巴斯光年 |
[09:11] | What? That’s not a choice! | 什么?没有这个选择 |
[09:13] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[09:17] | – I’ll save you, Miss Peep. – My hero. | – 宝贝 我会救你的 – 我的英雄 |
[09:22] | – Thanks, Buzz. – No problem, buddy. | – 谢了 巴斯 – 小意思 伙伴 |
[09:24] | You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo | 你最好别找无敌双人组… |
[09:26] | of Woody and Buzz Lightyear! | 胡迪和巴斯的麻烦 |
[09:30] | Oh, no. | 天呀 |
[09:32] | Andy, let’s go! Molly’s already in her car seat. | 走了 安迪 茉莉都已经坐上车了 |
[09:35] | – But, Mom, Woody’s arm ripped. – Oh, no. | – 可是…妈 胡迪的手断了 – 哎呀! 天呀 |
[09:39] | – Maybe we can fix him on the way. – No, just leave him. | – 我们在路上再修好了 – 算了 我不带他去了 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry, honey, but you know toys don’t last forever. | 抱歉 儿子 玩具也有玩坏的时候 |
[09:59] | – What happened? – Woody’s been shelved. | – 怎么回事啊? – 胡迪被上架了 |
[10:10] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[10:29] | – Woody? – Woody? Honey, are you okay? | – 胡迪? – 胡迪 你还好吗? |
[10:52] | Yee- haw! Ride ’em, cowboy! | 加油 动啊…加油… |
[10:55] | He’s back? Hey, everybody! Andy’s back! | 他回来了?各位 安迪回来了 |
[10:58] | He’s back early from cowboy camp! | 他从牛仔营提早回来了 |
[11:00] | Places, everybody! Andy’s coming! | 安迪回来了 各就各位 |
[11:04] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[11:09] | Hey, Woody! Did you miss me? | 嘿! 胡迪 你想念我吗? |
[11:11] | Giddyap, giddyap, giddyap. Ride ’em, cowboy! | 胡迪 加油…飞啊! 加油 飞啊 |
[11:16] | I forgot. You’re broken. | 我忘记了 你坏了 |
[11:19] | I don’t wanna play with you any more. | 我再也不要跟你玩了 |
[11:42] | No, Andy! No. No, Andy! No! | 不 安迪 不 不 安迪 不… |
[11:45] | Andy. Andy. | 安迪 安迪 |
[11:48] | Bye, Woody. | 拜 胡迪 |
[11:51] | No! No! Andy! | 不 安迪… |
[12:08] | Wheezy, is that you? | 吱吱 是你吗? |
[12:10] | – Hey, Woody. – What are you doing up here? | – 嗨! 胡迪 – 你怎么会在这里? |
[12:12] | I thought Mom took you to get your squeaker fixed months ago. | 我以为妈妈早就送你去修理你的声音了 |
[12:16] | – Andy was so upset. – Nah. | – 安迪他好难过 – 没有 |
[12:18] | She just told him that to calm him down | 她只是这么说来安抚他 |
[12:20] | and then put me on the shelf. | 然后就把我放在这儿了 |
[12:22] | – Why didn’t you yell for help? – Well, I tried squeakin’. | – 那你为什么不出声求救呢? – 我试着叫过 |
[12:26] | But I’m still broken. No one could hear me. | 但是声音还没好 没人听得见 |
[12:31] | Besides, the dust aggravates my condition. | 而且…灰尘让我的情况恶化 |
[12:39] | What’s the point in prolonging the inevitable? | 我们何必重演这一些不可避免的事? |
[12:42] | We’re all just one stitch away from here to there. | 反正我们从这里到那里也没多久了 |
[12:48] | Yard sale? Yard sale! | 二手货拍卖?二手货! |
[12:51] | Yard sale! Guys, wake up, wake up! There’s a yard sale outside! | 二手货拍卖 各位 醒醒…外面有个二手货拍卖 |
[12:55] | – Yard sale? – Sarge, emergency roll call! | – 二手货拍卖? – 队长 紧急集合 |
[12:57] | Sir, yes, sir! Red alert! | 是 长官 紧急状况 |
[12:59] | All civilians fall in position now! Single file! Let’s move, move, move! | 所有老百姓各就各位 成单排 动作快… |
[13:03] | – Hamm? – Here. | – 火腿? – 在 |
[13:04] | – Potato Head, Mr. and Mrs.? – Here. | – 蛋头先生和太太? – 在 |
[13:06] | Troikas. Check, check, check, check, check. | 跳跳蛋 一 二 三 四 |
[13:08] | I hate yard sales! | 我痛恨二手货拍卖 |
[13:10] | Someone’s coming! | 有人来了 |
[13:15] | Okay. Let’s see what’s up here. | 我来看看还有什么不要的 |
[13:36] | Bye, Woody. | 拜 胡迪 |
[13:43] | Wheezy! Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think. | 吱吱 快想办法 想… |
[13:51] | Hey. Here, boy. Here, Buster! | 臭小子 我在这儿啊 |
[13:52] | Up here! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 上面 不 不 不… |
[13:57] | Okay, boy. To the yard sale! | 快 到二手货拍卖场 |
[13:59] | What’s goin’ on? He’s nuts. | 怎么回事啊 胡迪?他疯了 |
[14:01] | His arm ain’t that bad. | 他的手又没那么糟 |
[14:02] | Don’t do it, Woody! We love you! | 胡迪 别那么做 我们爱你啊 |
[14:05] | Careful on the steps, now. | 下楼梯要小心一点 |
[14:23] | Okay, boy. Let’s go. And keep it casual. | 臭小子 我们走 自然一点 |
[14:33] | Not that casual. | 你也太自然了吧 |
[14:39] | Piggy bank coming through, coming through. | 宝贝 借过 借过 |
[14:40] | – Is he out there? – There he is. | – 他在那边吗? – 他在那儿 |
[14:53] | He’s getting in the box! | 他到盒子里去了 |
[14:55] | He’s sellin’ himself for 25 cents! | 他把自己用两毛五就卖掉了 |
[14:57] | Woody, you’re worth more than that. | 胡迪 你应该不止两毛五 |
[14:59] | Hold on. Hold on. He’s got something. | 等等…他在拿东西 |
[15:01] | – It’s Wheezy! – Wheezy? | – 是吱吱 – 吱吱? |
[15:03] | Hey, it’s not suicide. It’s a rescue. | 他不是自杀 而是救人 |
[15:09] | Good boy, Buster. Hold still. There. There you go, pal. | 臭小子 站好 别动 吱吱 没事了 |
[15:13] | – Bless you, Woody. – All right, now. | – 谢谢你 胡迪 – 没事了 走 |
[15:15] | Back to Andy’s room. | 现在回安迪的房间 |
[15:18] | Way to go, cowboy. | 好耶 |
[15:20] | – Golly bob howdy! – Woody, I’m slipping! | – 胡迪 了不起 – 胡迪 我快要滑下去了 |
[15:31] | Mommy… Mommy, look! Look at this! | 妈咪 妈咪 你看 |
[15:33] | – Mommy, look! It’s a cowboy dolly! – Hey, that’s not her toy! | – 你看 这是什么一个牛仔娃娃 – 不会吧 卖的不是那个玩具 |
[15:37] | What’s that little gal think she’s doin’? | 那个小女孩在做什么呀? |
[15:39] | Mommy, Mommy, can we get it? Please? Mommy, please? | 妈咪 妈咪 我们买下来好吗?拜托 妈咪? |
[15:41] | Oh, honey. You don’t want that toy. It’s broken. | 孩子 我们不要买坏掉的玩具 |
[15:44] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我的靴子里有蛇 |
[15:50] | Original hand- painted face. Natural- dyed, blanket- stitched vest! | 原版的手绘脸 手染的双包线缝的背心 |
[15:55] | Little rip. Fixable. Oh, if only you had your hand- stitched, polyvinyl… | 有点裂缝 可以修理 如果能找到一顶手缝的牛仔帽 那就更好了 |
[16:00] | A hat! I found him! I found him! I found him! | 我找到它了 我找到它了 |
[16:05] | Buster! Quiet down! | 臭小子 安静 |
[16:08] | – Excuse me. Can I help you? – Yes. | – 对不起 我能帮你忙吗? – 是的 |
[16:10] | You can help take his paws off my pal. | 你的手不要碰我的朋友 |
[16:12] | I’ll give you 50 cents for all this junk. | 我愿意为这些垃圾付五毛钱 |
[16:15] | – Oh, now, how did this get down here? – Hand her the sheriff. | – 它怎么会在这儿? – 快 赶快把警长还给妈 |
[16:17] | Nice and easy. | 非常好 |
[16:20] | – $5. – I’m sorry. It’s an old family toy. | – 五块钱 – 对不起 这是我儿子最喜欢的玩具 |
[16:23] | Now just walk away. | 你现在可以走了 |
[16:24] | – Wait. – The other way. | – 等等 – 是另外一边 |
[16:26] | – I’ll give you 50 bucks for it. – 50 bucks ain’t bad. | – 我愿意为它付五十块 – 五十块 不赖耶 |
[16:29] | – It’s not for sale. – Everything’s for sale. | – 这是非卖品 – 每件东西都能买卖 |
[16:31] | – Or trade. You like my watch? – Sorry. | – 或交换的 你喜欢我的表吗? – 抱歉 先生 |
[16:34] | – He’s safe. Way to go Andy’s mom! – All right. She showed him! | – 他安全了 了不起 – 好耶 要他好看 |
[16:38] | – Molly, don’t touch that, sweetie. – Lady… | – 茉莉 听话 不要碰那个 – 太太… |
[16:40] | Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car. | 对 胖子先生 回家吧 |
[16:44] | – Hold on. – What’s up? | – 有状况 – 怎么了? |
[16:46] | What is it, Buzz? | 巴斯 怎么了? |
[16:49] | What’s happening? | 怎么啦? |
[16:50] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[16:52] | I can’t watch! Can someone cover my eyes? | 我不敢看 拜托 谁遮住我的眼睛 |
[16:54] | – He’s stealin’ Woody! – What? He can’t take Woody. | – 糟了 他把胡迪偷走了 – 什么?他不能带走胡迪 |
[16:57] | It’s illegal. | 那是违法的 |
[16:58] | – Where’s he going? – Do something. | – 他要去哪儿? – 快想办法呀 |
[17:00] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[17:03] | Get him, Buzz. | 巴斯 去救他 |
[17:06] | Where’s the red jacket? | 那件红夹克在哪儿? |
[17:42] | Why would someone steal Woody? | 怎么会有人要偷走胡迪呢? |
[18:24] | All right. Let’s review this one more time. | 好 我们再复习一次 |
[18:27] | At precisely 8:32- ish, | 在8点32分整 |
[18:30] | Exhibit A, Woody, was kidnapped. | 图表A 胡迪被绑架了 |
[18:33] | Exhibit B, a composite sketch of the kidnapper. | 图表B 绑匪的合成素描 |
[18:36] | – He didn’t have a beard like that. – Fine. Etch, give him a shave. | – 他没有那种胡子 – 好 画板 刮掉他的胡子 |
[18:42] | The kidnapper was bigger than that. | 绑匪比那个还大 |
[18:43] | – Oh, picky, picky, picky. – Let’s just go straight to Exhibit F. | – 挑剔… – 直接做现场模拟 |
[18:47] | The kidnapper’s vehicle. | 绑匪的车子 |
[18:48] | Now, the vehicle fled the scene in this direction. | 那辆车是往这个方向逃逸 |
[18:50] | Your eyes are in backwards. It went the other way. | 你的眼睛装反了 他是往另一个方向 |
[18:52] | Hey. Put a cork in it. | 闭嘴 |
[18:54] | – How do you spell FBI? – My crime scene! | – 联邦调查局怎么写? – 我的犯罪现场 |
[18:56] | Oh, why don’t you watch where you’re going, Godspilla? | 大恐龙 拜托 走路要看路 |
[18:58] | – I didn’t know there was a crime scene. – Excuse me. Excuse me. | – 我不知道有犯罪现场 – 对不起 对不起 |
[19:01] | A little quiet, please. Thank you. | 安静点 可以吗?谢谢 |
[19:10] | What are you doing, Buzz? | 你在做什么 巴斯? |
[19:14] | It’s some sort of message encoded on that vehicle’s I.D. tag. | 我觉得这辆车牌里好像透露出某种讯息 |
[19:17] | It’s just a licence plate. | 那不过是个车牌 |
[19:20] | – It’s just a jumble of letters. – Yeah, and there are about | – 只是一堆字母 – 对 而且光在这个地区 |
[19:21] | 3.5 million registered cars in the tri- county area alone. | 登记的车牌就有三百五十万个 |
[19:28] | Oh, this can’t help. Let’s leave Buzz to play with his toys. | 这没有用的 让巴斯去玩他的玩具 |
[19:33] | Toy. Toy. Toy. Hold on! | 玩具…等等 |
[19:38] | – Al’s Toy Barn. – Al’s Toy Barn! | – 艾尔的玩具仓库 – 艾尔的玩具仓库? |
[19:44] | Etch, draw that man in a chicken suit. | 画板 画出穿公鸡服的家伙 |
[19:50] | It’s the chicken man! | 是那个公鸡人 |
[19:52] | That’s our guy. | 就是这个家伙 |
[19:53] | I knew there was something I didn’t like about that chicken. | 我就知道我不喜欢那个家伙一定有原因 |
[19:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll be right there. | 对…我马上就到 |
[19:58] | And we’re gonna do this commercial in one take, do you hear me, | 我们一次搞定这个广告 听到没有? |
[20:01] | because I am in the middle of something really important. | 因为我正在忙非常重要的事 |
[20:05] | You, my little cowboy friend, | 你 我的牛仔小朋友 |
[20:07] | are gonna make me big buck, buck, bucks. | 一定会让我赚到大钱的 |
[20:40] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[20:45] | I can’t believe I have to drive all the way to work on a Saturday. | 我真不敢相信 星期六居然要大老远开车去工作 |
[20:48] | All the way to work! | 大老远去工作 |
[21:10] | What? Whoa! | 什么? |
[21:15] | Hey! Stop! Horsey, stop! Stop! Sit, boy! | 你给我停下来 我说停下来 |
[21:18] | Stop it! Sit, I said! | 坐下 坐下 坐 坐 |
[21:26] | Yee- haw! | 咿…哈 |
[21:29] | It’s you! It’s you! It’s you! It’s you! It’s you! | 是你…是你…是你… |
[21:32] | – It’s really you! – What’s me? | – 真的是你 – 是我? |
[21:37] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我的靴子里有蛇 |
[21:39] | – It is you! – Please stop saying that. | – 真的是你 – 别再说是我了 |
[21:41] | Prospector said someday you’d come. | 矿工就说你一定会来的 |
[21:44] | Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln! | 唉呀! 我的老天爷呀 |
[21:46] | The Prospector! He’ll wanna meet ya! | 矿工他一定会想见你的 |
[21:56] | Say “hello” to the Prospector! | 还是先跟矿工彼得打个招呼吧 |
[22:00] | – It… It’s a box. – He’s mint in the box. | – 那…那是个盒子耶 – 他在盒子里 |
[22:03] | Never been opened. | 是全新的 从来没被开过 |
[22:05] | Turn me around, Bullseye, so I can see. | 红心 帮我转个身 让我能看到 |
[22:11] | Why, the prodigal son has returned. | 我们的浪子终于回来了 |
[22:15] | Yee- haw! | 咿…哈 |
[22:17] | It’s you! It’s you! | 是你 是你 |
[22:18] | You’re here! It’s you! It’s you! It’s you! | 你来了 是你… 是你… |
[22:21] | Okay. I’m officially freaked- out now. | 好了 好了 我现在真的被你们吓到了 |
[22:24] | Oh, we’ve waited countless years for this day. | 为了这一天 我们等了好多年了 |
[22:28] | – It’s good to see you, Woody. – Listen. I don’t know… | – 看到你真高兴 胡迪 – 等等 我不知道… |
[22:31] | – Hey, how do you know my name? – Everyone knows your name, Wood- y. | – 你怎么知道我的名字? – 大家都知道你的名字 胡…迪 |
[22:37] | Why, you don’t know who you are, do you? Bullseye? | 你不知道你是谁 对吧?红心? |
[22:58] | That’s me. | 那是我耶 |
[23:29] | Holy cow. | 我的天呀 |
[23:37] | Cowboy Crunchies, | 请观赏 |
[23:38] | the cereal that’s sugar- frosted and dipped in chocolate,proudly presents… | 由糖霜及巧克力的牛仔玉米片为你推出的 |
[23:42] | Woody’s Roundup Come on, it’s time to play | 胡迪牛仔秀 快乐时光千万不要错过 |
[23:46] | There’s Jessie the yodelling cowgirl | 有翠丝在为你高歌 |
[23:49] | Look it! That’s me! | 快看 快看 那是我 |
[23:51] | – Bullseye, he’s Woody’s horse – He’s a smart one | – 红心是匹快马 – 胡迪的最爱 |
[23:56] | Pete the old Prospector | 老矿工彼得 |
[23:57] | Has anyone seen my pick? | 有人看到我的锄头吗? |
[23:59] | And the man himself Of course, it’s time for Sheriff Woody | 还有我们伟大的警长 智勇双全 胡迪 |
[24:03] | He’s the very best | 他受人爱戴 |
[24:05] | He’s the rootin’- est tootin’- est cowboy In the wild, wild west | 他是热情勇敢 文明西部 大牛仔 |
[24:09] | Woody’s Roundup | 胡迪的快乐时光 |
[24:15] | I can’t find it! It doesn’t seem to be on any of these stations. | 我找不到 他好像都不在这些电视台里面 |
[24:19] | – Keep looking. – You’re going too slow. | – 继续找 – 你太慢了 |
[24:21] | Let me take the wheel. | 把遥控器给我 |
[24:23] | It’s too fast. | 这么快 |
[24:24] | – How can you even tell what’s on? – I can tell. | – 你怎么看得出有没有呢? – 我会看 |
[24:29] | Stop! Back, back, back! | 就是他 回去… |
[24:30] | Too late. I’m in the 40s. Got to go ’round the horn. It’s faster. | 来不及了 就剩四十几台 全部看完比较快 |
[24:33] | – Back, back! Stop! – And look for the giant chicken! | – 他在哪里 这里 这里 – 就可以找到这只大公鸡了 |
[24:37] | Now, Etch! | 快 画板 |
[24:41] | That’s where I need to go. | 这就是我要去的地方 |
[24:43] | You can’t go, Buzz. You’ll never make it there. | 你不能去 巴斯 你绝对到不了的 |
[24:45] | Woody once risked his life to save me. | 胡迪曾经冒着生命危险救过我 |
[24:48] | I couldn’t call myself his friend if I weren’t willing to do the same. | 如果我不这么回报他 我就不配当他的朋友 |
[24:52] | So who’s with me? | 谁要跟我去? |
[24:54] | I’m packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes just in case. | 我替你打包另一双鞋子和愤怒的眼睛 以防万一 |
[25:01] | This is for Woody when you find him. | 等你找到了胡迪 帮我这么做 |
[25:07] | All right, | 好 |
[25:08] | but I don’t think it’ll mean the same coming from me. | 如果是我这么做的话呢 意义就不一样啰 |
[25:11] | Mr. Buzz Lightyear, you just gotta save my pal Woody. | 巴斯光年先生 求求你一定要救我的朋友胡迪 |
[25:17] | I’ll do my best, son. | 我会尽力的 吱吱 |
[25:20] | Okay, fellas. Let’s roll. | 好了 各位 我们走 |
[25:28] | Geronimo! | 降落了 |
[25:31] | You’d think with all my video game experience, | 有了这么多电视游乐器的经验 |
[25:34] | I’d be feeling more prepared. | 我还是很紧张耶 |
[25:38] | The idea is to let go. | 到了地面 你得放手 |
[25:42] | We’ll be back before Andy gets home. | 我们一定会在安迪回家之前回来的 |
[25:44] | Don’t talk to any toy you don’t know! | 别跟不认识的玩具说话 |
[25:48] | To Al’s Toy Barn and beyond! | 到艾尔玩具仓库 出发 |
[26:03] | They don’t call this the old abandoned mine for nothin’, Prospector. | 矿工 这个废弃矿坑还真是名符其实 |
[26:06] | I reckon we oughta get outta here. | 我认为我们该走了 |
[26:08] | Where’s my gold? Hold on. I’ll light me a candle. | 我的金子呢?等等 我来点根蜡烛 |
[26:12] | This sure is a fast- burnin’ wick. | 这支烧得还真快 |
[26:14] | Blast us to smithereens! That there’s dynamite! | 你会把我们炸成碎片 那是个炸药 |
[26:17] | – Holy tarnation. – I’ll call for help. | – 我的老天爷呀 – 我去求救 |
[26:22] | Hey, critters, go get Sheriff Woody. Now scurry! | 动物们 快快去找胡迪警长 |
[26:27] | Good job, Bullseye. | 干得好 红心 |
[26:28] | I reckon the new schoolhouse is finally done. | 我想新的学校终于完工了 |
[26:31] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[26:32] | Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the oId abandoned mine, | 翠丝和彼得被困在一个废弃矿坑 |
[26:34] | and Prospectorjust lit a stick of dynamite thinkin’ it was a candle, | 而彼得点燃炸药 并以为那是蜡烛 |
[26:37] | and now they’re about to be blown to smithereens? | 他们就快被炸成碎片了 |
[26:40] | Ride like the wind, Bullseye! | 让我们腾云驾雾 红心 |
[26:46] | You’re fannin’ the flames, Jessie! It takes brains to put out that fire. | 翠丝 你是在煽火 要动脑才能灭火 |
[26:51] | My biscuits are burnin’! | 我的屁股 |
[26:58] | Will Woody and Bullseye land to safety? | 胡迪和红心能安全抵达吗? |
[27:00] | Can they reach Jessie and Stinky Pete in time? | 他们能及时救出翠丝和邋遢彼得吗? |
[27:03] | Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion, “Woody’s Finest Hour.” | 下周请继续收看精彩的结局 “胡迪的光荣时刻” |
[27:07] | All right! All right! Next tape! | 好看 好看 快换带 |
[27:10] | Hey, wait. What happened? What happens next? | 等等…怎么回事?然后呢? |
[27:13] | – Come on! Let’s see the next episode! – That’s it. | – 我们赶快看下一集 – 没有了 |
[27:15] | – What? – The show was cancelled after that. | – 什么? – 这个节目后来取消了 |
[27:19] | Wait. What about the gold mine and the cute little critters and the dynamite? | 慢点…那个金矿呢?还有可爱的动物跟炸药怎么了? |
[27:24] | That was a great show! I mean, why cancel it? | 这节目很棒 为什么要取消? |
[27:27] | Two words, Sput- nik. | 很简单 人造卫星 |
[27:30] | Once the astronauts went up, children only wanted to play with space toys. | 太空人到外太空后 小孩子都只想玩太空玩具 |
[27:34] | I know how that feels. But, still, my own show. | 我知道这种感觉 但这是我自己的节目 |
[27:38] | – I mean, look at all this stuff! – Didn’t you know? | – 你看看这些东西 – 你不知道吗? |
[27:41] | Why, you’re valuable property?! | 你是很值钱的玩具 |
[27:43] | I wish the guys could see this. Hey- howdy- hey. That’s me. | 真希望我的朋友能看到这些 你看 |
[27:46] | I’m on a yo- yo. | 我在溜溜球上 |
[27:49] | Oh, hey. Nice teeth. And yet still a good- lookin’ guy. | 好白的牙齿 少颗牙还是这么帅 |
[27:57] | Oh, it’s a bank! Cool. | 这是银行 酷耶 |
[28:00] | What do you do? You push the hat, and out… | 这是什么?按一下帽子 然后… |
[28:03] | Oh, out come bubbles. Clever. | 有泡泡跑出来 真聪明 |
[28:06] | Oh, wow. Hey, what’s this thing do? | 这个东西怎么玩啊? |
[28:11] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[28:12] | “There’s a snake in my boot.” | 我的靴子里有蛇 |
[28:14] | Oh, hey, Bullseye. Go long! Go long! | 红心 长传 长传 |
[28:21] | A record player! | 一个唱机 |
[28:23] | I haven’t seen one of these in ages. | 好久没有看到这种玩意儿了 |
[28:27] | Okay, now. Slow. | 好 慢动作 |
[28:29] | Oh, that’s funny, Bullseye. | 红心 开心地玩吧 |
[28:33] | Hop on, cowgirl! Think fast! | 上来吧! 翠丝!加速! |
[28:38] | Not bad. | 不赖哦 |
[28:47] | Look at us! We’re a complete set! | 看我们 我们整组到齐了 |
[28:50] | – Now it’s on to the museum. – Museum? | – 现在可以去博物馆了 – 博物馆? |
[28:55] | – What museum? – THE museum. | – 什么博物馆? – 博物馆 |
[28:58] | We’re being sold to the Konishi Toy Museum in Tokyo. | 我们被卖了 卖到东京的小井玩具博物馆 |
[29:02] | – That’s in Japan! – Japan? | – 那是在日本 – 日本? |
[29:04] | No, no, no, no, no. I can’t go to Japan. | 不…我不能去日本的 |
[29:08] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[29:09] | I got to get back home to my owner, Andy. Hey, look, look. See? | 我必须要回去找我的主人安迪 你看 |
[29:13] | – He still has an owner. – Oh, my goodness. | – 他还是有主人 – 天呀 |
[29:18] | No. Can’t go. | 不…不能去 |
[29:20] | I can’t do storage again. I just can’t! | 我不能再被储藏 我就是不能 |
[29:22] | – Jessie. Jessie. – I won’t go back in the dark! | – 翠丝 翠丝 – 我不要再回到黑暗中 |
[29:25] | What’s the matter? What’s wrong with her? | 怎么回事?她是怎么了? |
[29:26] | Well, we’ve been in storage for a long time | 我们被储藏在这里很久了 |
[29:29] | waiting for you. | 一直在等你 |
[29:31] | – Why me? – The museum’s only interested in the collection if you’re in it, Woody. | – 为什么是我? – 要你也加入 那个博物馆才会有兴趣买我们 |
[29:37] | Without you, we go back into storage. | 少了你 我们会继续待在这里 |
[29:40] | – It’s that simple. – It’s not fair! | – 就这么简单 – 这不公平你 |
[29:43] | How can you do this to us? | 怎么能这样对我们? |
[29:44] | Hey, look. I’m sorry, but this is all a big mistake. | 翠丝 我很抱歉 这真的是一个误会 |
[29:47] | – You see, I was in this yard sale… – Yard sale? | – 你知道 我本来在二手货拍卖… – 二手货? |
[29:50] | Why were you in a yard sale if you have an owner? | 如果你有主人 怎么会拿你去拍卖? |
[29:53] | Well, I wasn’t supposed to be there. I was trying to save another toy when… | 我本来不应该在哪儿的 我是去救另外一个玩具… |
[29:56] | Was it because you’re damaged? Did this Andy break you? | 因为你受损了?是安迪弄坏的? |
[30:00] | Yeah, but… No, no, no, no, no! It was… It was an accident. | 对 不…那是个意外 |
[30:03] | – I mean… – Sounds like he really loves you. | – 我是说… – 听起来他可真爱你 |
[30:06] | It’s not like that, okay? And I’m not going to any museum! | 不是那样的 好吗?而且我不去博物馆 |
[30:10] | Well, I’m not going back into storage! | 我也不要再待在储藏室里面 |
[30:14] | Al’s coming! | 艾尔来了 |
[30:16] | Go! Go on, Jessie. | 快啊! 翠丝 快一点 |
[30:18] | Jessie, look at me. | 翠丝 看着我 |
[30:19] | I promise you’ll come out of the box. Now go! Go! | 我保证你会再出来的 快 回去啊 |
[30:30] | It’s show time! | 拍照时间到啰 |
[30:32] | Oh, money, baby. Money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 钱 |
[30:37] | And now the main attraction. | 他现在是大主角 |
[30:52] | No! His arm! Where’s his arm? | 我的天呀 他的手…他的手到哪儿去了? |
[30:56] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不… |
[30:59] | What am I gonna do? I know. I know. | 我该怎么做?我知道 我知道 |
[31:03] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone! | 快…快接电话 |
[31:05] | – Hello? – It’s me. It’s Al. | – 喂? – 是我 我是艾尔 |
[31:07] | I got an emergency. | 我这儿有紧急状况 |
[31:08] | – I’m busy. – Yes, we’re all busy. | – 我在忙 – 我知道 我们都在忙 |
[31:10] | Look. It has to be tonight. | 但是一定要在今晚 |
[31:12] | All right. All right. But first thing in the morning. | 好吧…但是明天一大早要来 |
[31:17] | It’s gone! I can’t believe it! | 不见了…我真不敢相信 |
[31:18] | – My arm is completely gone! – All right. Come here. Let me see that. | – 我的手居然不见了 – 好了 过来让我看看 |
[31:21] | Oh, it’s just a popped seam, | 那只是在接缝处 |
[31:23] | easily repaired. | 很好修的 |
[31:24] | – You should consider yourself lucky. – Lucky? | – 你已经很幸运了 – 幸运? |
[31:26] | Are you shrink- wrapped? I am missing my arm! | 你疯了 是不是?我的手臂不见了 |
[31:29] | Big deal. | 有什么了不起 |
[31:33] | Let him go. I’m sure his precious Andy | 让他走 我敢说他的宝贝安迪 |
[31:36] | is dying to play with a one- armed cowboy doll. | 最爱跟缺手断腿的牛仔娃娃玩了 |
[31:40] | Why, Jessie, you know he wouldn’t last an hour on the streets in his condition. | 翠丝 你知道他这个情况出去撑不了一小时 |
[31:44] | It’s a dangerous world out there for a toy. | 外面的世界对玩具来说太危险了 |
[32:10] | All right. Nobody look till I get my cork back in. | 在我塞好之前 谁都不准偷看 |
[32:13] | Good work, men. Two blocks down and only 19 more to go. | 各位 干得好 过了两条街了 我们还剩十九条街 |
[32:16] | – What? – Nineteen? | – 什么? – 十九条 |
[32:18] | Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me. | 我们要整晚这么做吗?我的零件快散了 |
[32:20] | Come on, fellas. | 拜托 各位 |
[32:22] | Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket? | 阿薛把我绑在火箭上的时候 胡迪放弃了吗? |
[32:25] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[32:27] | And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van? | 搬家的时候 你们故意丢下他 他放弃了吗? |
[32:30] | – Oh, you had to bring that up. – No, he didn’t! | – 你非提不可吗? – 他没有放弃 |
[32:32] | We have a friend in need, | 我们的朋友现在有急难 |
[32:34] | and we will not rest until he’s safe in Andy’s room! | 在他安全回到安迪的房间之前 我们也不会放弃 |
[32:37] | Now let’s move out! | 我们走… |
[32:45] | And that concludes our broadcast day. | 今天的节目到此结束 |
[33:33] | Bullseye. Bullseye, go, go, go, go. | 红心?红心 走 走开… |
[33:36] | Come on. You don’t wanna help me. I’m the bad guy. | 你不会想帮我的 我是坏人 |
[33:38] | You’re gonna go back in storage because of me, remember? Just go. | 你会因为我而被收起来 记得吗?走吧 |
[33:42] | Bullseye… All right. All right. | 红心… 好啦! 好啦 |
[33:45] | But you have got to keep quiet. Come on. | 但是你必须要保持安静 来吧 |
[33:55] | Over here. Attaboy. | 过来 蹲下 |
[33:58] | Okay, Bullseye. Upsy- daisy. | 好 红心 慢慢站起来 |
[34:16] | Bullseye. Cut it out. | 红心 不要舔 |
[34:18] | Stop it. Stop it, Bullseye. Stop it. Stop it. | 红心 快停… |
[34:21] | Stop it. | 停呀 |
[34:52] | Woody’s Roundup Come on, it’s time to play | 胡迪的快乐时光 千万不要错过… |
[34:57] | No, Officer! I swear. What? | 不…警长 我发誓我只是… |
[35:08] | Get in there. There you go. Cheap case. | 好了…进去吧 你这个烂盒子 |
[35:11] | Where is the remote? | 遥控器在哪儿? |
[35:14] | Where is the remote? | 拜托 遥控器在哪儿? |
[35:17] | Why don’t I put it in the same place every… Oh, here it is. | 我为什么不每次放回原位呢?原来在这儿 |
[35:32] | What is your problem? Look, I’m sorry I can’t help you guys out. | 你是搞什么飞机?我很抱歉不能帮你们 |
[35:35] | Really, I am. But you didn’t have to go and pull a stunt like that. | 我真的很抱歉 但你也不需要这样恶搞 |
[35:38] | What? You think I did that? | 什么?你以为电视是我开的? |
[35:40] | Oh, right, right. The TV just happened to turn on, | 对…那电视刚刚好打开 |
[35:42] | and the remote magically ended up in front of you! | 而遥控器神奇地掉在你面前 |
[35:45] | – You calling me a liar? – Well, if the boot fits… | – 你认为我在说慌? – 事实如此 |
[35:48] | Say that again. | 你再说一次 |
[35:50] | If the boot fits. | 事实摆在眼前 |
[35:54] | Okay, cowboy. | 很好 牛仔 |
[36:01] | How do you like that? Take it back! Take it back! | 你觉得怎么样?收回你的话… |
[36:05] | Don’t think just ’cause you’re a girl, I’m gonna take it easy on you. | 别以为你是女生 我就会对你客气 |
[36:08] | Jessie, Woody, you stop this at once. | 翠丝 胡迪 快点住手 |
[36:14] | I don’t know how that television turned on, | 我不知道电视怎么打开的 |
[36:16] | but fighting about it isn’t helping anything. | 但是为这个打架于事无补 |
[36:19] | – If I had both my arms… – The fact is, you don’t, Woody, | – 如果我有两只手的话… – 但是事实上你没有 |
[36:22] | so I suggest you just wait until morning. | 我建议你等到明天早上 |
[36:24] | – The cleaner will come, fix your arm… – And then I’m outta here! | – 老师傅会来修理你的手 – 然后我就会离开 |
[36:30] | Oh, no, no. Bullseye, don’t take it that way. | 红心 红心 不要这样想嘛 |
[36:33] | – It’s just that Andy… – Andy, Andy, Andy. | – 只是因为安迪… – 安迪 安迪… |
[36:36] | That’s all he ever talks about. | 他心里面只有安迪 |
[36:48] | Hey, Buzz, can we slow down? | 巴斯 能慢点儿吗? |
[36:50] | May I remind you that some of us are carrying over $6 in change? | 我们当中有人肚子里带着六块钱的零钱 |
[36:54] | Losing health units. Must rest. | 能源快没了 必须休息 |
[36:57] | Is everyone present and accounted for? | 是不是每个人都到齐了? |
[36:59] | Not quite everyone. | 不是每个都在 |
[37:00] | – Who’s behind? – Mine. | – 谁落后了? – 我 |
[37:07] | Hey, guys. Why do the toys cross the road? | 各位 玩具为什么要过马路? |
[37:11] | – Not now, Hamm. – Oh, I love riddles. Why? | – 现在别闹了 – 我好爱谜语 为什么? |
[37:14] | To get to the chicken on the other side! | 去找对街的一只小公鸡 |
[37:19] | The chicken! | 好耶…小公鸡 |
[37:25] | – Oh, well. We tried. – We’ll have to cross. | – 我们过不去了 – 我们必须要过 |
[37:28] | What the… | 什么? |
[37:29] | You’re not turning me into a mashed potato. | 你休想让我被压成薯泥 |
[37:31] | I may not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is. | 我也许不是聪明狗 但是我知道马路如虎口 |
[37:36] | There must be a safe way. | 一定有方法可以过 |
[37:42] | Okay. Here’s our chance. Ready. Set. Go. | 机会来了 好 准备 走 |
[37:55] | Drop! | 停 |
[38:02] | Go! | 走 |
[38:05] | Drop! I said “drop”! | 停 我说停 |
[38:10] | Go! | 走 |
[38:19] | Drop. | 停 |
[38:29] | Go. | 走 |
[38:55] | That went well. | 蛮顺利的 |
[39:03] | Good job, troops. We’re that much closer to Woody. | 干得好 各位 我们就快找到胡迪了 |
[39:11] | Oh, thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你终于来了 |
[39:13] | Is the specimen ready for cleaning? | 听说这里有玩具要清理? |
[39:47] | So, how long is this gonna take? | 这个要花多久时间? |
[39:49] | You can’t rush art. | 艺术是急不得的 |
[40:07] | Oh, no. It’s closed. | 不 店还没开 |
[40:09] | We’re not preschool toys, Slinky. We can read. | 我们又不是三岁小孩 我们认识字 |
[40:18] | Hey, Joe, you’re late. | 乔依 你迟到了 |
[40:19] | We’ve got a ton of toys to unload. | 后面有一堆玩具要上架 |
[40:21] | All right. All right. I’m comin’. I’m comin’. | 好啦…我来了… |
[40:24] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[40:25] | But the sign says it’s closed. | 那牌子上说”休息中” |
[40:32] | No, no, no, no. All together. Now! | 慢点 慢点 大家一起 跳 |
[40:55] | Whoa, Nelly! How are we going to find Woody in this place? | 老天呀 在这地方要怎么找胡迪? |
[40:58] | Look for Al. We find Al, we find Woody. Now move out! | 先找艾尔 找到艾尔就能找到胡迪 开始找吧 |
[41:03] | – Woody? – Woody. | – 胡迪? – 胡迪… |
[42:13] | There you go. | 大功告成了 |
[42:18] | He’s for display only. | 现在只能够供人展示 |
[42:20] | You handle him too much, he’s not gonna last. | 不能再折腾他 否则撑不了多久 |
[42:23] | It’s amazing. You’re a genius. He’s just like new. | 太棒了 你真是天才 他跟新的一样 |
[43:03] | I could use one of those. | 我用得着这玩意儿 |
[43:18] | You know, they make it so you can’t defeat Zurg unless you buy this book. | 他们干嘛非得要你买书以后才能够打败札克 |
[43:21] | It’s extortion. That’s what it is. | 这个简直叫做敲诈 |
[43:23] | Hey, I always thought the golden sector was the only… | 我一直以为那个金权杖只是拿来… |
[43:28] | I thought we could search in style. | 我们为什么不开车去找 |
[43:30] | Nice going there, Hamm. So how about letting a toy with fingers drive? | 干得好 火腿 让有手指的玩具开车如何? |
[43:44] | Am I really that fat? | 我看起来真的有那么胖吗? |
[43:54] | – What are you doing? – You’re in direct violation of Code 6404.5, | – 你在干嘛? – 你已经触犯了我们6404.5法条 |
[43:58] | stating all Space Rangers are to be in hyper- sleep | 所有太空骑警必须处于睡眠状态 |
[44:00] | until awakened by authorised personnel. | 直到授权 才可以醒来 |
[44:02] | Oh, no. | 天呀 |
[44:04] | You’re breakin’ ranks, Ranger. | 你破坏规矩了 骑警 |
[44:07] | Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. | 巴斯光年呼叫星际总部 |
[44:09] | – I’ve got an AWOL Space Ranger. – Tell me I wasn’t this deluded. | – 我有个不假外出的骑警 – 大哥 我没像你说得那样 |
[44:12] | No back talk! I have a laser, and I will use it. | 你给我闭嘴 我这里有雷射 我随时可能会使用 |
[44:16] | Mean the laser that’s a light bulb? | 你说的是这个雷射灯泡? |
[44:20] | Has your mind been melded? You could’ve killed me, Space Ranger. | 你的脑袋有问题吗?你这样做 可能会害死我的 |
[44:23] | Or should I say “traitor”? | 或许你是个…叛徒? |
[44:27] | – I don’t have time for this. – Halt! | – 我没时间跟你啰嗦 – 站住 |
[44:29] | I order you to halt! | 我命令你站住 |
[44:33] | How dare you… | 你好大的胆子 |
[44:37] | Listen to me. Listen. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 你听我说 你听我说… |
[44:41] | – We’ve been down this aisle already. – We’ve never been down this aisle. | – 我们已经走过这一排了 – 我们没来过这里 |
[44:44] | – It’s pink. – Face it. We’re lost. | – 这是粉红色的 – 承认吧! 我们迷路了 |
[44:46] | Back it up. Back it up. | 倒车 倒车 |
[44:52] | What a great party! | 好棒的舞会 |
[44:55] | How low can you go? How low can you go? | 看你能多低…看你能多低… |
[44:59] | God bless me. | 当心点 弄到我的肉了 |
[45:01] | Excuse me, ladies. | 对不起 小姐们 |
[45:02] | Does anyone know where we might find the Al ofAl’s Toy Barn? | 请问在哪里可以找到艾尔玩具仓库的艾尔? |
[45:06] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[45:09] | I’m Tour Guide Barbie. | 我是导游芭比 |
[45:11] | Please keep your hands, arms and accessories inside the car, | 请将各位的头、手及随身物品放在车内 |
[45:14] | and no flash photography. | 并且别用闪光灯 |
[45:16] | – Thank you. – I’m a married spud. | – 谢谢 – 我有老婆… |
[45:18] | – I’m a married spud. – Then make room for the single fellas. | – 我有老婆… – 那你就让位给单身汉 |
[45:22] | To our right is the Hot Wheels aisle. Developed in 1967, | 我们右边是热门模型车走道 他们在1967年成立 |
[45:25] | the original series had 1 6 cars, including the Corvette. | 原来有16种车型 包括可威跑车 |
[45:28] | I beg your pardon, ma’am, but where’s Al’s office? | 对不起 小姐 艾尔的办公室在哪儿? |
[45:30] | Please hold all questions until the end of the tour. Thank you. | 请各位把问题留到导游结束 谢谢 |
[45:33] | It says how you defeat Zurg! Look! | 这里教你怎么打败札克 你们看 |
[45:36] | – Excuse me, sir. – Get this outta here, geekosaur. | – 先生 对不起 – 挡到路了 |
[45:39] | – Look out! – Stop, stop, stop! | – 小心 – 停… |
[45:48] | Turn into the spin, Barbie! | 芭比 抓稳方向盘 |
[45:52] | My source of power! | 我的秘笈 |
[45:54] | No! Come back! Hey! | 不 回来呀 停 |
[45:58] | Wait up! Hey! Come on! Slow down! | 等一等 回来呀 拜托 慢一点 |
[46:01] | Dinosaur overboard! Slow down! | 恐龙摔下车了 慢一点… |
[46:05] | Remain seated, please. | 请您留在座位上 不要动 |
[46:11] | Listen to me. Listen to me. You’re not really a Space Ranger. | 听我说 听我说 你不是真正的太空骑警 |
[46:14] | You’re a toy. We’re all toys. Do you hear me? | 你是玩具 我们都是玩具 你听到了没有? |
[46:16] | Well, that should hold you till the court martial. | 这可以把你关到去受军法审判了 |
[46:19] | Let me go! You don’t realise what you’re doing! | 放开我 你不知道你在干什么 |
[46:23] | And this is the Buzz Lightyear aisle. | 这一条是巴斯光年的走道 |
[46:26] | In 1995, shortsighted retailers did not order enough dolls to meet demand. | 在1995年 短视的零售商订货太少 以致供不应求 |
[46:31] | – Hey, Buzz! – Halt! Who goes there? | – 巴斯 – 站住 什么人? |
[46:34] | Quit clownin’ around and get in the car! | 不要再闹了 快上车 |
[46:36] | Buzz, Buzz, I know how to defeat Zurg! | 巴斯 巴斯 我知道怎么打败札克了 |
[46:39] | – You do? – Come on. I’ll tell you on the way. | – 真的? – 快点 先上来再说 |
[46:42] | No, no, guys! You’ve got the wrong Buzz! You’ve got the wrong Buzz! | 不 各位 你们弄错巴斯了 你们弄错巴斯了… |
[46:47] | Say, where’d you get the cool belt, Buzz? | 巴斯 你腰带哪儿来的? |
[46:50] | Well, slotted pig, they’re standard issue. | “有缝猪” 这是标准配备 |
[46:52] | No! | 不 |
[47:05] | It’s like printing my own money. | 这就好像印自己的钞票 |
[47:09] | Yeah? What? | 喂! 干嘛? |
[47:10] | Mr. Konishi. Yes, I have the pictures right here. | 小井先生 有 照片就在这里 |
[47:14] | In fact, I’m in the car right now on my way to the office to fax them to you. | 事实上 我正在开车到办公室里传真给你 |
[47:19] | I’m going through a tunnel! I’m breakin’ up! | 我正经过一个遂道 电话快断了 |
[47:23] | Oh, wow! Will you look at me? It’s like I’m fresh out of the box! | 你们看到没有?我就跟新的一样 |
[47:26] | Look at this stitching! Andy’s gonna have a hard time rippin’ this! Hello! | 你们看看这个缝针 安迪想要扯坏可没那么容易了 |
[47:30] | Hi! Hello! | 喂 |
[47:33] | Great. Now you can go. | 没错 你可以走了 |
[47:38] | Well, what a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[47:50] | Woody, don’t be mad at Jessie. | 胡迪 不要生翠丝的气 |
[47:53] | She’s been through more than you know. | 她经历了太多的事 |
[47:55] | Why not make amends before you leave, huh? | 你离开前先跟她和好 行吗? |
[47:58] | It’s the least you can do. | 至少这是你可以做的 |
[48:08] | All right. But I don’t know what good it’ll do. | 好吧! 但我不知道这有什么好处 |
[48:18] | Hey. Whatcha doin’ way up here? | 你在上面做什么? |
[48:20] | Thought I’d get one last look at the sun before I get packed away again. | 我想在我再被收起来以前 看最后一次太阳 |
[48:26] | Look, Jessie. I know you hate me for leaving, | 翠丝 我知道你痛恨我要离开 |
[48:29] | but I have to go back. | 但是我必须要回去了 |
[48:31] | I’m still Andy’s toy. | 我还是安迪的玩具 |
[48:34] | Well, if you knew him, you’d understand. Andy’s a real… | 如果你认识他 就会知道安迪真的是… |
[48:37] | Let me guess. Andy’s a real special kid. | 我来猜 安迪他是一个很特别的孩子 |
[48:41] | And to him, you’re his buddy, his best friend. | 你是他最好的伙伴和朋友 |
[48:43] | And when Andy plays with you, it’s like even though you’re not moving, | 安迪跟你玩的时候就好像…虽然你没有在动 |
[48:49] | you feel like you’re alive, because that’s how he sees you. | 你却觉得你活着 因为他认为你就是这样 |
[48:54] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[48:55] | Because Emily was just the same. | 因为艾米丽也是一样 |
[48:59] | She was my whole world. | 她曾经是我的一切 |
[49:04] | ∮ When somebody loved me ∮ | “当你被人宠爱” |
[49:07] | ∮ Everything was beautiful ∮ | “世界变得更美丽” |
[49:11] | ∮Every hour we spent together∮ | “那些美好相处时刻” |
[49:15] | ∮Lives within my heart∮ | “永存我心中” |
[49:19] | ∮And when she was sad∮ | “当她有悲伤” |
[49:22] | ∮I was there to dry her tears∮ | “我为她擦干眼泪” |
[49:26] | ∮And when she was happy, so was I∮ | “她开心欢笑有我陪伴” |
[49:31] | ∮When she loved me∮ | “因她爱我” |
[49:39] | ∮Through the Summer and the Fall∮ | “走过春夏和秋冬” |
[49:43] | ∮We had each other That was all∮ | “我们曾经手牵着手” |
[49:47] | ∮Just she and l together∮ | “度过无数个晨昏” |
[49:50] | ∮Like it was meant to be∮ | “一切那么自然” |
[49:55] | ∮And when she was lonely∮ | “当她孤独寂寞” |
[49:58] | ∮I was there to comfort her∮ | “我会安慰她心灵” |
[50:02] | ∮And I knew that∮ | “因我知道” |
[50:05] | ∮She loved me∮ | “她爱我” |
[50:18] | ∮So the years went by∮ | “我依然是我” |
[50:21] | ∮I stayed the same∮ | “从未改变” |
[50:24] | ∮But she began to drift away∮ | “但她开始离我远去” |
[50:27] | ∮I was left alone∮ | “不再关心我” |
[50:32] | ∮Still I waited for the day∮ | “我仍然痴痴的等” |
[50:36] | ∮When she’d say∮ | “等她说” |
[50:37] | ∮I will always love you∮ | “我会永远爱你” |
[50:47] | ∮Lonely and forgotten∮ | “无数漫长等待” |
[50:50] | ∮I never thought she’d look my way∮ | “等她再次注意我” |
[50:53] | ∮She smiled at me and held me∮ | “就像往日般开心的” |
[50:57] | ∮Just like she used to do∮ | “把我拥入怀中” |
[51:01] | ∮Like she loved me∮ | “对我倾诉” |
[51:05] | ∮When she loved me∮ | “她还爱我” |
[51:10] | ∮When somebody loved me∮ | “当你被人宠爱” |
[51:14] | ∮Everything was beautiful∮ | “世界变得更美丽” |
[51:18] | ∮Every hour we spent together∮ | “那些美好相处时刻” |
[51:22] | ∮Lives within my heart∮ | “永存我心中” |
[51:26] | ∮When she loved me∮ | “因她爱我” |
[51:45] | You never forget kids like Emily or Andy. | 这一辈子你会永远记得艾米丽或安迪 |
[51:53] | But they forget you. | 但他们会忘记你 |
[51:55] | – Jessie, I didn’t know. – Just go. | – 翠丝 我不知道… – 走吧 |
[52:21] | How long will it last, Woody? | 这会维持多久? |
[52:23] | Do you really think Andy is gonna take you to college or on his honeymoon? | 你想安迪会带你去上大学或者去渡蜜月? |
[52:30] | Andy’s growing up, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 安迪会长大 对这一点 你无能为力 |
[52:37] | It’s your choice, Woody. | 你得自己选择 |
[52:38] | You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever. | 你要回去或是你要跟我们永远相处在一起 |
[52:43] | You’ll be adored by children for generations. | 被世世代代的小孩所爱慕 |
[53:04] | Who am I to break up the Roundup gang? | 我凭什么破坏这牛仔秀的阵容呢? |
[53:24] | – Hey, Woody, are you in here? – Nah. This one’s empty too. | – 胡迪 你在里面吗? – 这个也是空的 |
[53:27] | Woody! Woody! Woody! | 胡迪 胡迪 胡迪 |
[53:30] | Pardon me, gentlemen, | 抱歉 两位 |
[53:31] | but have either of you seen a cowboy doll with a bad arm? | 你们有没有看到一个手受伤的牛仔娃娃? |
[53:34] | – Why, no, I haven’t. – Hey! He was talkin’ to me! | – 我没看到 – 他在跟我说话 |
[53:36] | No! He was talkin’ to me! – Why, you… | – 不 他是跟我说 – 跟我说 |
[53:40] | You see, all along, | 你知道 我们… |
[53:41] | we thought the way into Zurg’s fortress was through the main gate, | 一直以为要从大门进札克的堡垒 |
[53:44] | but in fact the secret entrance is to the left, hidden in the shadows. | 但事实上 那个秘密入口是在左边 隐藏在阴影中 |
[53:49] | To the left in the shadows. Got it. | 在左边的阴影中 知道了 |
[53:52] | – Someone’s coming. – Everyone, take cover. | – 有人来了 – 大家快找掩护 |
[53:55] | It was a big pile- up, but I don’t want to bore you with the details. | 这里有连环车祸 但是我不想拿这些让你无聊 |
[53:58] | Yes. Now, let me confirm your fax number. | 对 你的传真号码是… |
[54:00] | – 011 … – 011 . Wait. | – 41… – 41 等等 |
[54:02] | That’s a lot of numbers. No. I got it. | 好长呀 好 我知道了 |
[54:04] | – It’s him. – The chicken man. | – 就是他 – 那只小公鸡 |
[54:05] | Funny, he doesn’t look like poultry. | 奇怪 他看起来不像家禽 |
[54:07] | That’s the kidnapper, all right. | 相信我 绑匪的确就是他 |
[54:09] | A kidnapper! An agent of Zurg if I ever saw one. | 绑匪?札克那一票人我一眼就看得出来 |
[54:21] | And the piece de resistance! | 而照片上这个完美的东西呢 |
[54:24] | I promise the collection will be the crown jewel of your museum. | 我保证这套收藏会是你博物馆的最爱 |
[54:28] | – It’s Woody! – Now that I have your attention, | – 是胡迪 – 现在你有兴趣了 |
[54:30] | imagine we added another zero to the price, huh? | 我们的价格加个十倍 如何? |
[54:33] | – I’ll pay anything you want. – Yes! Yes! | – 价钱不是问题 你只要赶快运过来就行了 – 好的 好的 |
[54:38] | You got a deal! I’ll be on the next flight to Japan! | 一言为定 我立刻搭机到日本 |
[54:41] | Quick. Into the poultry man’s cargo unit. | 快 进入家禽的货物箱 |
[54:43] | He’ll lead us to Zurg. Move, move, move! | 他会带我们找到札克 快… |
[54:47] | Don’t touch my moustache! | 不要碰我的胡子 |
[54:54] | Rich, rich, rich, rich! | 发财了 发财了 发财了 |
[56:14] | Destroy Buzz Lightyear. | 消灭巴斯光年… |
[56:16] | Destroy Buzz Lightyear. Destroy Buzz Lightyear. | 消灭巴斯光年…消灭巴斯光年… |
[56:25] | – He didn’t take the bag! – No time to lose! | – 他没拿这个袋子 – 没有时间了 |
[56:37] | He’s ascending in the vertical transporter. | 他搭垂直运输机往上升了 |
[56:39] | All right, everyone. Hang on. We’re gonna blast through the roof. | 各位 注意 等一下我们从屋顶飞过去 |
[56:42] | – Buzz? – To infinity and beyond! | – 巴斯? – 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[56:48] | What are you? Insane? We’re wasting time. Stand still, Godzilla. | 你脑筋有问题 我们在浪费时间 大恐龙 别动 |
[56:55] | I don’t understand. | 怎么会这样呢 |
[56:56] | Somehow my fuel cells have gone dry. | 我的燃料是什么时候用光的 |
[57:16] | Blast. He’s on level 23. | 糟了 他到了第23层 |
[57:18] | How are we gonna get up there? | 我们要怎么上去呢? |
[57:20] | Maybe if we find some balloons, we could float to the top. | 也许我们找一些气球就可以飘上去了 |
[57:23] | Are you kidding? I say we stack ourselves up, | 你在开玩笑 我们应该叠罗汉上去 |
[57:26] | push the intercom and pretend we’re delivering a pizza. | 按对讲机 假装我们是送皮萨的 |
[57:28] | How about a ham sandwich with fries and a hot dog? | 火腿 三明治 加薯条跟热狗怎么样? |
[57:32] | What about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[57:33] | You can be the toy that comes with the meal. | 你可以当点餐附赠的玩具 |
[57:35] | Troops! Over here. | 各位 过来 |
[57:41] | Just like you said, lizard man. “In the shadows to the left.” | 蜥蜴怪物 就像你说的“左边的阴影里” |
[57:44] | Okay. Let’s move! | 好 走 |
[57:48] | Mission log. Have infiltrated enemy territory without detection | 任务日志 我们已悄悄渗入敌人的地盘 |
[57:51] | and are making our way through the bowels of Zurg’s fortress. | 并且正朝札克的堡垒前进 |
[57:54] | You know, I think that Buzz aisle went to his head. | 我想太多巴斯影响到他的脑筋 |
[57:58] | Oh, no. Which way do we go? | 不 我们该往哪边走? |
[58:01] | – This way! – What makes you so sure? | – 这边 – 你怎么那么确定? |
[58:03] | I’m Buzz Lightyear. I’m always sure. | 我是巴斯光年 我绝对错不了 |
[58:07] | We’ve been detected. The walls! They’re closing in! Quick! | 我们被发现了 这面墙正在逼近 |
[58:10] | Help me prop up vegetable man, or we’re done for. | 蔬菜人快帮我把墙顶住 否则我们都完了 |
[58:12] | Hey! Put me down, you moron! | 放我下来 你这个白痴 |
[58:14] | Guys, look! It’s not the walls! It’s the elevator! | 各位 这不是墙 这是电梯 |
[58:24] | Come on. We’ve got no time to lose. Everyone, grab hold! | 快点 我们没有时间了 各位 抓稳了 |
[58:28] | What? | 什么? |
[58:30] | Buzz, why not just take the elevator? | 巴斯 为什么不搭电梯呢? |
[58:33] | They’ll be expecting that. | 他们就等我们这么做 |
[58:49] | Hey, Buzz! Stop! | 巴斯 等一下 |
[58:51] | Slow down! | 慢一点 |
[58:54] | To overnight six packages to Japan is how much? | 六个包裹限时送到日本要多少钱? |
[58:58] | – 1200 – That’s in yen, right? | – 一千两百块 – 什么?那是日币吧 |
[59:00] | Dollars? You are deliberately taking advantage | 美金?你们是故意… |
[59:04] | of people in a hurry, you know that? | 占我们赶时间的人的便宜 对不对? |
[59:06] | All right. I’ll do it! All right. Fine. | 好…不…我愿意付 好了… |
[59:09] | I’ll have the stuff in the lobby, and you’d better be here in 15 minutes, | 我会把东西放在大庭 你们最好在十五分钟之内到 |
[59:12] | because I have a plane to catch, do you hear me? | 因为我还要赶飞机呢 听到没有? |
[59:17] | We’re finally going. Can you believe it? | 我们终于要走了 真是太棒了 |
[59:21] | That’s custom- fitted foam insulation you’ll be riding in, Bullseye. | 红心 你会有特别为你订制的海绵 |
[59:25] | First class all the way! | 一路上都搭头等舱 |
[59:27] | You know what? I’m actually excited about this. | 你知道吗?我好像也为这件事情很兴奋 |
[59:31] | I mean it. I really am! | 真的耶! 真的兴奋 |
[59:33] | And why shouldn’t you be? | 这是应该的 |
[59:35] | Swing your partner do- si- do | 旋转你的舞伴 |
[59:38] | – Look at you, dancing cowboy! – Look! I’m doin’ the box step! | – 胡迪警长 你看你 – 看哪! 我也在跳方块舞 |
[59:54] | Hey, heads up down there! | 下面的 小心 |
[59:55] | – Whoa! Pork bellies are fallin’. – Hey, how much farther, Buzz? | – 火腿的铜板掉下来了 – 还有多远? |
[1:00:00] | Halfway there. | 还有一半的路 |
[1:00:04] | My arms can’t hold on much longer! | 我的手再也撑不住了 |
[1:00:11] | Too heavy. | 太重了 |
[1:00:13] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么东西? |
[1:00:14] | My antigravity servos! | 我的反重力装置 |
[1:00:17] | Hang tight, everyone. I’m going to let go of the wall. | 大伙儿撑着点 我就要使用我的特殊装备了 |
[1:00:21] | – What? – He wouldn’t. | – 什么? – 他不会吧 |
[1:00:23] | – One… – He would. | – 一… – 他会 |
[1:00:25] | Two… | 二… |
[1:00:27] | Three! | 三 |
[1:00:31] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[1:00:37] | Approaching destination. Reengaging gravity. | 向目标接近中 重新启动重力 |
[1:00:49] | Area secure. | 这里很安全 |
[1:00:52] | It’s okay, troops. | 各位 你们放心好了 |
[1:00:53] | The antigravity sickness will wear off momentarily. Now let’s move! | 反重力症状马上就会消失 现在我们走 |
[1:00:58] | Remind me to glue his helmet shut when we get back. | 回去以后提醒我把他的头盔粘起来 |
[1:01:10] | How ’bout givin’ me a little intro there, Jessie? | 翠丝来一段精彩的介绍词吧 |
[1:01:12] | Introducing the high- ridin’- est cowboy around… | 为您介绍骑术最高明的牛仔 |
[1:01:16] | You forgot “rootin’- tootin’- est”! | 你忘记说最热情的 |
[1:01:18] | The high- ridin’- est, rootin’- tootin’- est cowboy hero of all time, | 有史以来骑术最高明又热情的牛仔 |
[1:01:22] | Sheriff Woody! | 胡迪警长 |
[1:01:33] | Say, little missy, you notice any trouble around these parts? | 妹妹 这附近有没有人骚扰你? |
[1:01:37] | Nary a bit, not with Sheriff Woody around. | 你放心 有胡迪警长在 就没有 |
[1:01:40] | Wait, wait, wait! I got it! This is great! Okay! | 等等…有了…我想起来了 |
[1:01:42] | The bandits got the critters tied up in the burning barn. Now the best part! | 强盗把动物绑在燃烧的仓库里 是最精彩的 |
[1:01:44] | Help us! The barn’s on fire! | 救命呀! 失火了 |
[1:01:46] | I’ve got ya, critters. No need to worry. | 动物们 我来了 不用担心 |
[1:01:49] | Woody saves the day again! | 胡迪再一次拯救了大家 |
[1:01:53] | Now, where’s my trusty steed Bullseye? | 我忠实的坐骑红心在哪儿? |
[1:01:55] | I have to ride off into the sunset… | 我必须骑向夕阳 |
[1:01:57] | Ride like the wind, Bullseye! | 让我们腾云驾雾 红心 |
[1:02:05] | Watch it. Wait. I’m ticklish, okay? | 等一下…我很怕痒的 好不好? |
[1:02:08] | Oh, you are? | 真的吗? |
[1:02:09] | No, no, no. Cut it out. Stop it. Stop it. | 不…不行…不要闹 不要闹 |
[1:02:12] | No, please. No, no. Stop! Stop! | 不行…我很怕痒的 不行 |
[1:02:24] | Mission log. Have reached Zurg’s command deck, | 任务日志 已经到达札克的指挥部 |
[1:02:26] | but no sign of him or his wooden captive. | 但没有看到札克或是他的木头俘虏 |
[1:02:29] | – Please, no! – That’s Woody! | – 拜托! 不要… – 那是胡迪 |
[1:02:32] | This way! | 往这边 |
[1:02:37] | Please, please, no! | 拜托 拜托 不 |
[1:02:39] | Buzz, can you see? What’s going on? | 巴斯 你看得到吗?怎么回事? |
[1:02:43] | – Take that! – To the left. | – 拿着 – 往左边 |
[1:02:45] | No, your left. | 不 你的左边 |
[1:02:47] | – Take it up higher. – What’s happening? | – 举高一点 – 什么状况? |
[1:02:49] | Oh, it’s horrible. They… They’re torturing him. | 真是可怕 他们在折磨他 |
[1:02:53] | – What are we gonna do, Buzz? – Use your head! | – 我们该怎么办 巴斯? – 用你的脑袋 |
[1:02:56] | But I don’t wanna use my head! | 但是我不想用我的脑袋 |
[1:03:04] | What’s going on here? | 这怎么回事? |
[1:03:05] | Buzz, guys! Hey, how did you find me? | 巴斯! 各位 你们怎么找到我的? |
[1:03:07] | Watch yourself! | 小心点 |
[1:03:08] | We’re here to spring ya, Woody! | 胡迪 我们是来救你的 |
[1:03:11] | You heard of kung fu? | 你有没有看过真功夫? |
[1:03:12] | Well, get ready for pork chop. | 准备接招吧 |
[1:03:14] | Prepare to meet Mr. Angry Eyes! | 准备面对愤怒之眼先生吧 |
[1:03:19] | Hold it, now! Hey, you don’t understand! | 等一下 你们不明白 |
[1:03:21] | These are my friends! | 他们是我的朋友 |
[1:03:22] | – Yeah, we’re his friends! – No, Rex, I mean they’re my friends! | – 对 我们是他的朋友 – 不 我是说他们是朋友 |
[1:03:26] | Hey, stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[1:03:27] | Leave him alone, springy dog! Hey! | 你不要惹他 坏狗 |
[1:03:30] | – Grab Woody, and let’s go! – Fellas, hold it! Buzz, put me down! | – 带着胡迪快跑 – 各位 等等 巴斯 放我下来 |
[1:03:33] | – Quick! To the vent! – They’re stealing him. | – 快 快走 快点 – 他们把他偷走了 |
[1:03:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:38] | Hold it right there! | 通通都不准动 |
[1:03:39] | – Buzz? – You again? | – 巴斯? – 又是你 |
[1:03:41] | – Thank goodness you’re all right. – Buzz, what is going on? | – 胡迪 谢天谢地 你没事 – 巴斯 这怎么回事? |
[1:03:44] | Hold on. I am Buzz Lightyear, and I’m in charge of this detachment. | 等一下 我是巴斯光年 这支分队是由我负责的 |
[1:03:48] | No, I’m Buzz Lightyear. | 不 我才是巴斯光年 |
[1:03:49] | – I’m Buzz Lightyear! – I’m Buzz Lightyear! | – 我才是巴斯光年 – 我才是巴斯光年 |
[1:03:51] | So, who’s the real Buzz? | 谁才是真正的巴斯? |
[1:03:53] | – I am! – Don’t let this impostor fool you! | – 是我 – 别让假的巴斯骗了你 |
[1:03:56] | He’s been trained by Zurg himself to mimic my every move. | 札克亲自训练他模仿我每一个动作 |
[1:04:06] | Buzz! | 巴斯 |
[1:04:07] | I had a feelin’ it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[1:04:09] | My front end just had to catch up with my back end. | 但是我身体太长 大脑接收的比较慢 |
[1:04:12] | Will somebody please explain what’s going on? | 谁能解释一下这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:04:15] | It’s all right, Space Ranger. It’s a code 546. | 没事了 骑警 这是546状况 |
[1:04:19] | – You mean it’s a… – Yes. | – 你是说他… – 没错 |
[1:04:21] | – And he’s a… – Oh, yeah. | – 那么他… – 是 |
[1:04:25] | Your Majesty. | 国王陛下 |
[1:04:27] | Woody, you’re in danger here. We need to leave now. | 胡迪 这里很危险 我们必须马上走 |
[1:04:30] | Al’s selling you to a toy museum | 艾尔要把你卖到… |
[1:04:31] | – in Japan! – I know. | – 日本的博物馆 – 我知道 |
[1:04:33] | It’s okay, Buzz. I actually wanna go. | 没关系 巴斯 我也真的想要去 |
[1:04:37] | – What? – Are you crazy? | – 什么? – 胡迪 你疯啦 |
[1:04:38] | Look, the thing is, I’m a rare Sheriff Woody doll, | 问题是我是稀有的玩具胡迪警长 |
[1:04:41] | and these guys are my Roundup gang. | 而他们是我秀里面的成员 |
[1:04:43] | – What are you talking about? – Woody’s Roundup! | – 胡迪 你在说什么? – 胡迪牛仔秀 |
[1:04:47] | Oh, it’s this great old TV show, and I was the star. See? Now look. | 这是很棒的旧电视影集 我是主角 你们看 |
[1:04:51] | Look! Look at me! See? That’s me! | 看 那是我 那个就是我 |
[1:04:54] | – This is weirdin’ me out. – Buzz, it was a national phenomenon. | – 胡迪变得好怪 – 巴斯 这是轰动全国的影集 |
[1:04:57] | There was all this merchandise that got packed up. | 到处都有相关的产品 |
[1:04:59] | You should have seen it. | 你真该看看 |
[1:05:00] | There was a record player and a yo- yo. Buzz, I was a yo- yo! | 曾经有唱机、溜溜球 巴斯 我是溜溜球 |
[1:05:03] | – “Was”? – Stop this nonsense and let’s go. | – 曾经? – 胡迪 别再瞎扯了 我们走吧 |
[1:05:06] | Nah, Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[1:05:10] | I can’t go. I can’t abandon these guys. | 我不能走 我不能就这样丢下他们 |
[1:05:13] | They need me to get into this museum. | 他们需要我才能进博物馆 |
[1:05:16] | Without me, they’ll go back into storage. Maybe forever! | 少了我 他们可能会永远被放在仓库里 不见天日 |
[1:05:20] | Woody, you’re not a collector’s item. You’re a child’s plaything. | 胡迪 你不是收藏品 你是个小孩子的玩具 |
[1:05:23] | You are a toy! | 你是个玩具 |
[1:05:26] | For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy’s done with me. | 这能撑多久?再受损 安迪就不会要我了 |
[1:05:30] | And what do I do then, Buzz? You tell me. | 那时候我该怎么办?你告诉我 |
[1:05:33] | Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me | 我记得有一个玩具曾经教过我 |
[1:05:35] | that life’s only worth living if you’re bein’ loved by a kid. | 就是当有小孩爱你的时候 你的生命才会有价值 |
[1:05:39] | And I travelled all this way to rescue that toy | 我这么大老远来救那个玩具 |
[1:05:42] | because I believed him. | 就是因为我相信他 |
[1:05:45] | Well, you wasted your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[1:05:53] | – Let’s go, everyone. – What about Woody? | – 大伙儿 我们走吧 – 那胡迪怎么办? |
[1:05:57] | He’s not coming with us. | 他不跟我们走了 |
[1:06:00] | But… But Andy’s coming home tonight. | 可是…可是安迪今晚就要回来了 |
[1:06:04] | Then we’d better make sure we’re there waiting for him. | 那我们最好在家等他回来 |
[1:06:16] | I don’t have a choice, Buzz. This is my only chance. | 我别无选择 巴斯 这是我唯一的机会 |
[1:06:20] | To do what, Woody? | 什么机会 胡迪? |
[1:06:22] | Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again? | 从玻璃窗后面看 小孩再也不被宠爱 |
[1:06:25] | Some life. | 什么生活嘛 |
[1:06:31] | – Is everybody okay? – Sheriff Woody! | – 大家都没事吧? – 胡迪警长 |
[1:06:34] | – I knew you’d make it! – Now, remember, deputies, | – 我就知道你一定会来救我们 – 大家记住 朋友和家人… |
[1:06:37] | the real treasures are your friends and family. | 是你一生最珍贵的宝藏 |
[1:06:40] | Before l go, kids, l want to share somethin’ special with you, | 在我走之前 我要跟各位分享一些… |
[1:06:44] | – for the times I’m not around. – Good going, Woody! | – 友情的珍贵 – 做得好 胡迪 |
[1:06:47] | I thought they’d never leave. | 我还以为他们不走了 |
[1:06:49] | ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ | “我是你好朋友” |
[1:06:51] | ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[1:06:55] | Woody? | 胡迪? |
[1:06:56] | ∮You’ve got troubles∮ | “遇上麻烦” |
[1:06:57] | ∮ Well, I’ve got ’em too ∮ | “我做你参谋…” |
[1:07:00] | ∮There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you∮ | “再大的困难 我和你一起接受” |
[1:07:04] | ∮We stick together and see it through∮ | “我们手牵手 一起向前” |
[1:07:07] | ∮’Cause you’ve got a friend in me∮ | “因为我是你好朋友” |
[1:07:12] | ∮Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am∮ | “也许有人比我强 比我棒 比我更壮” |
[1:07:16] | ∮Bigger and stronger too Maybe∮ | “雄纠纠气昂昂 也许” |
[1:07:20] | ∮But none of them will ever love you∮ | “但没有人能像我这样” |
[1:07:24] | ∮The way I do It’s me and you, boy∮ | “如此爱你且毫无保留” |
[1:07:29] | ∮And as the years go by∮ | “过去岁月不在” |
[1:07:33] | ∮Our friendship will never die∮ | “而我们友谊常在” |
[1:07:38] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[1:07:41] | – Buzz! Wait! Wait! – Woody, where are you going? | – 巴斯 等等… – 胡迪 你要到哪儿去? |
[1:07:44] | You’re right, Prospector. I can’t stop Andy from growing up. | 我想你说得对 我不能阻止安迪长大 |
[1:07:47] | But I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 但是我可以陪他一起成长 |
[1:07:49] | – No! – Buzz! | – 不! – 巴斯 |
[1:07:52] | – Yes? – Yes? | – 干嘛? – 干嘛? |
[1:07:53] | I’m coming with you! | 我跟你一起走 |
[1:07:55] | Wait, wait, wait. I’ll be back in just a second. | 等等…我马上就回来 |
[1:07:58] | Way to go, cowboy! | 好耶 太棒了! 警长 |
[1:08:00] | – Hey, you guys… Come with me. – What? | – 我有一个主意 跟我一起走 – 什么? |
[1:08:04] | Andy will play with all of us. I know it! | 我知道安迪绝对会跟我们大家一起玩 |
[1:08:06] | Woody, I don’t know. I… | 胡迪…我不知道 |
[1:08:08] | Wouldn’t you give anything just to have one more day with Emily? | 为了能再跟艾米丽在一起 你会放弃一切 对吧? |
[1:08:12] | Come on, Jessie. This is what it’s all about, to make a child happy. | 翠丝 这就是这么回事嘛 让一个小孩快乐 |
[1:08:17] | And you know it. Bullseye, are you with me? | 你知道的啊 红心 你跟我走吗? |
[1:08:21] | Okay, good boy. | 好 乖… |
[1:08:22] | Prospector, how ’bout you? | 矿工 那你呢? |
[1:08:29] | – Prospector? – You’re outta your box! | – 矿工? – 你从盒子里跑出来了 |
[1:08:32] | I tried reasoning with you, Woody, | 我试着跟你讲理 胡迪 |
[1:08:35] | but you keep forcing me to take extreme measures. | 但是你一直逼我采取非常手段 |
[1:08:40] | Wait a minute. You turned on the TV last night, not Jessie. | 我知道了 昨晚是你打开电视 不是翠丝 |
[1:08:43] | Look, we have an eternity to spend together in the museum. | 我们将永远一起待在博物馆里面 |
[1:08:47] | Let’s not start off by pointing fingers, shall we? | 不要一开始就吵吵闹闹 好不好? |
[1:08:50] | You really are Stinky Pete, aren’t you? | 你真的是邋遢彼得? |
[1:08:52] | Prospector, this isn’t fair. | 这样不公平 矿工 |
[1:08:54] | “Fair”? I’ll tell you what’s not fair. | 公平?我告诉你什么不公平 |
[1:08:57] | Spending a lifetime on a dime- store shelf watching every other toy be sold. | 我这一辈子都待在廉价商店的架子上 看着每个玩具被卖掉 |
[1:09:03] | Well, finally my waiting has paid off, | 我的等待终于有了代价 |
[1:09:05] | and no hand- me- down cowboy doll is gonna mess it up for me now! | 没有任何祖传的牛仔娃娃能毁了我这个机会 |
[1:09:12] | Buzz. Help, Buzz! Guys! | 巴斯 救命呀! 巴斯 救命 |
[1:09:15] | It’s too late, Woody. That silly Buzz Lightweight can’t help you. | 来不及了 胡迪 那个苯巴斯光头帮不了你 |
[1:09:19] | His name is Buzz Lightyear. | 他的名字叫做巴斯光年 |
[1:09:21] | Whatever. I’ve always hated those upstart space toys. | 随便啦 我一向痛恨那些外太空玩具 |
[1:09:26] | It’s stuck! What do we do? | 他锁死了 我们怎么办? |
[1:09:28] | Should I use my head? | 要不要用我的脑袋? |
[1:09:32] | It’s Al! | 艾尔来了 |
[1:09:35] | Look at the time. I’m gonna be late! | 我的天呀! 我要迟到了 |
[1:09:37] | Figures. I can’t miss this flight! I’ve gotta pack. | 我不能错过这班飞机 先收行李 |
[1:09:40] | All right. Let’s see. Wallet, keys, tickets, | 我看看啊 皮夹、钥匙、机票 |
[1:09:43] | passport, beefjerky, very expensive over there. | 护照、牛肉干…在那边买好贵的 |
[1:09:45] | Shower! Oh, I can skip the shower. | 洗澡 算了 别洗了 |
[1:09:47] | I just gotta get outta here now! | 我得赶飞机了 来不及了… |
[1:09:52] | Quick! To the elevator! | 快 到电梯 |
[1:10:00] | Hurry. I can hear it coming. | 快一点 电梯快来了 |
[1:10:06] | So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, | 又见面了 巴斯光年 |
[1:10:10] | for the last time. | 今天要你好看 |
[1:10:11] | It’s Zurg! Watch out! He’s got an ion blaster! | 巴斯 是札克 小心呀! 他手上有离子枪 |
[1:10:29] | Quick! Get on! | 快 快来 |
[1:10:35] | The emergency hatch! Come on! | 紧急出口 快点 |
[1:10:58] | – Come on! Hurry! – But Buzz is in peril! | – 快 快呀 – 但巴斯他有危险 |
[1:11:01] | Buzz Buzz Buzz… | 巴斯 巴斯 巴斯 |
[1:11:14] | Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won. | 巴斯光年 投降吧 我赢了 |
[1:11:18] | I’ll never give in. You killed my father! | 我绝不投降 你杀了我父亲 |
[1:11:21] | No, Buzz. I AM your father. | 不 巴斯 我就是你的父亲 |
[1:11:25] | No! | 不… |
[1:11:30] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快…快啊 |
[1:11:37] | Buzz, you could have defeated Zurg all along! | 巴斯 你其实是可以打败札克的 |
[1:11:39] | You just need to believe in yourself! | 你只是需要相信你自己 |
[1:11:43] | – Prepare to die! – I can’t look! | – 准备领死吧 – 我不敢看了 |
[1:11:54] | I did it. I finally defeated Zurg! | 我做到了 我终于打败札克了 |
[1:11:58] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:12:08] | Finally! | 终于到了 |
[1:12:34] | How are we gonna get him now? | 现在要怎么救他? |
[1:12:37] | Pizza, anyone? | 有人要皮萨吗? |
[1:12:39] | – Go, go, go! – I got it! | – 快… – 我接到了 |
[1:12:42] | Buzz, are you coming? | 巴斯 你来不来? |
[1:12:43] | No, I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad. | 不了 我还有很多事情要跟我爸爸聊呢 |
[1:12:48] | Good throw, son. That’s my boy. Go long, Buzzy! | 丢得好 儿子 这才像我儿子 再来一个 |
[1:12:52] | – Oh, you’re a great dad. – Farewell. | – 你真是个好爸爸 – 保重了 |
[1:12:56] | Does anyone know how to drive? | 有谁会开车啊? |
[1:12:58] | Slink, take the pedals. Rex, you navigate. | 弹簧狗 你踩踏板 抱抱龙 你领航 |
[1:13:00] | Hamm and Potato, operate the levers and knobs. | 火腿和蛋头 控制那个排档 |
[1:13:08] | – Strangers. – From the outside. | – 陌生人 – 外来的… |
[1:13:10] | – Oh, no. – He’s at a red light! We can catch him! | – 天呀 – 他在等红灯 我们可以追上他 |
[1:13:13] | Maximum power, Slink! | 弹簧狗 加足马力 |
[1:13:17] | It turned green! Hurry! | 变绿灯了 快啊 |
[1:13:19] | – Why won’t it go? – Use the Wand of Power. | – 它为什么不动? – 使用动力魔杖 |
[1:13:29] | – Rex, which way? – Left! No, no! I mean right! | – 抱抱龙 往哪边? – 左边…不 右边… |
[1:13:32] | That’s right! No, I mean left! Left is right! | 右边 不 直走 |
[1:13:35] | Buzz, he’s turning left! He’s turning left! | 巴斯 他往左边了 他往左边了 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, boy! | 天呀 |
[1:13:45] | Oh, I seriously doubt he’s gettin’ this kind of mileage. | 我很怀疑它有这种里程数 |
[1:13:47] | Go right! To the right! Right, right, right, right! | 巴斯 右边 右… |
[1:13:54] | You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. | 你救了我们 我们永远感谢您 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. | 好…随便啦 |
[1:14:07] | The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading… | 本区只限上下车的乘客 |
[1:14:12] | No parking. | 不准停留 |
[1:14:16] | Guys, we can’t park here! It’s a white zone! | 各位 我们不能停在这儿 这是人行道 |
[1:14:19] | You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. | 你救了我们 我们永远感谢您 |
[1:14:22] | – Final boarding call… – There he is! | – 请注意… – 他在那里 |
[1:14:24] | …for Far East Airlines flight 451 to Tokyo. | 搭乘045前往东京的旅客 |
[1:14:26] | All confirmed passengers with boarding passes must board at this time. | 请立刻从B3机门登机 |
[1:14:36] | You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. | 你救了我们 我们永远感谢您 |
[1:14:38] | – Will you leave me alone? – Someone’s coming! | – 你们不要再烦我了 好不好? – 有人来了 |
[1:14:41] | – A puppy! – Bark, bark, bark, bark. | – 有小狗狗 – 汪! 汪… |
[1:14:44] | Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark. | 汪! 汪… |
[1:14:46] | Listen, flyboy. | 小子 你给我听好 |
[1:14:47] | The contents of that case are worth more than you make in a year! | 这东西的价值比你一年的薪水还值钱 |
[1:14:50] | – You got that, sport? You be careful! – I understand, sir. | – 拿这箱子小心一点儿 知道吗? – 知道了 先生 |
[1:14:53] | Do you have a “fragile” sticker or something? | 你们没有易碎品的帖纸或者用什么注明一下? |
[1:14:56] | I had a box of cookies once that came back as crumbs! | 我每次带的点心通通弄碎了 |
[1:14:59] | The Mystic Portal! | 神秘之门 |
[1:15:01] | Once we go through, we just need to find that case. | 等我们一通过之后 就马上去找那个箱子 |
[1:15:19] | – There’s the case! – No, there’s the case! | – 箱子在那边 – 不 在那边 |
[1:15:24] | You take that one! We’ll take this one! | 你去看那个 我来看这个 |
[1:15:38] | Whoa! Buzz! | 巴斯 巴斯 |
[1:15:40] | Buzz, my back end’s goin’ to Baton Rouge! | 我的尾巴卡到别的箱子了 |
[1:15:44] | Slinky! | 弹簧狗 |
[1:15:47] | Here we come, Woody! Woody, here we come! Woody! | 胡迪 我们来了 我们来了…胡迪… |
[1:15:51] | Nice flash, though. | 不错的闪光灯 |
[1:16:06] | Okay, Woody, let’s go! | 好了 胡迪 走吧 |
[1:16:09] | Take that, space toy. | 太空人 接我这一招 |
[1:16:11] | Hey! No one does that to my friend! | 没有人可以随便打我的朋友 |
[1:16:21] | Your choice, Woody. | 你自己选 |
[1:16:22] | You can go to Japan together or in pieces. | 你可以安全到日本或者粉身碎骨 |
[1:16:25] | If he fixed ya once, he can fix ya again. Now get in the box! | 他能修好你一次 就可以再修好 现在进盒子去 |
[1:16:29] | – Never! – Fine! | – 休想 – 好 |
[1:16:37] | – No! – Gotcha! | – 不 – 抓到了 |
[1:16:39] | Idiots! Children destroy toys! | 傻瓜 小孩子会毁了你们 |
[1:16:42] | You’ll all be ruined, forgotten! | 你们会被小孩子遗忘 |
[1:16:44] | Spending eternity rotting in some landfill! | 一辈子待在垃圾场里 等着被分解 |
[1:16:47] | Well, Stinky Pete, I think it’s time you learned the true meaning of playtime. | 邋遢彼得 我想现在是你该学习玩乐的真正意义了 |
[1:16:53] | – Right over there, guys! – No. No! No! | – 各位 往那边走 – 不 不 不… |
[1:16:58] | Atlantic Air flight 810 from Point Richmond | 请注意 搭乘810前往东京的旅客 |
[1:17:02] | is now arriving at Gate 3. | 请立刻从B3机门登机 |
[1:17:04] | Look, Barbie. A big, ugly man doll. | 芭比 有个丑八怪胖娃娃 |
[1:17:08] | He needs a makeover. | 他需要美容一下 |
[1:17:12] | Hi! You’ll like Amy. | 你会喜欢艾咪 |
[1:17:15] | She’s an artist! | 她是一个小艺术家 |
[1:17:19] | Come on, hon! | 走了 艾咪 |
[1:17:24] | Happy trails, Prospector. | 你保重了 邋遢彼得 |
[1:17:26] | – Buzz! Woody! – Help us out here! | – 巴斯 胡迪 – 过来帮忙 |
[1:17:29] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[1:17:30] | – Oh, no. Jessie! Come on! – Oh, Woody! | – 不 翠丝 – 胡迪 |
[1:17:42] | Jessie! | 翠丝 |
[1:17:45] | Come on, Buzz. | 来吧! 巴斯 |
[1:17:47] | Ride like the wind, Bullseye! | 让我们腾云驾雾 红心 |
[1:18:00] | Hey- howdy- hey! Giddyap! | 翠丝 我们来啰 |
[1:18:02] | Come on, Bullseye! | 加油 红心 |
[1:18:06] | Buzz, give me a boost! | 巴斯 帮我个忙 |
[1:18:18] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:18:52] | Here’s the rest! | 就这些了 |
[1:19:15] | Excuse me, ma’am, but I believe you’re on the wrong flight. | 对不起 小姐 我想你搭错飞机啰 |
[1:19:19] | – Woody! – Come on, Jess. | – 胡迪 – 来吧! 翠丝 |
[1:19:20] | – It’s time to take you home. – But | – 该带你回家了 – 如果 |
[1:19:22] | – what if Andy doesn’t like me? – Nonsense! | – 安迪不喜欢我怎么办? – 拜托 |
[1:19:25] | Andy’ll love you! Besides, | 安迪会喜欢你 再说… |
[1:19:27] | – he’s got a little sister. – He does? | – 他还有一个小妹妹 – 真的? |
[1:19:29] | Why didn’t you say so? Let’s go! | 你怎么不早说呢?走吧 |
[1:19:36] | Hold it! There’s a couple more bags coming from the terminal! | 等一等 还有一些行李 马上就送过来了 |
[1:19:39] | Okay. On three. | 好了 数到三 |
[1:19:41] | – One, two… – Too late! | – 一 二… – 来不及了 |
[1:19:44] | Put ’em on the next flight! | 下一班再送吧 |
[1:19:53] | – This is bad. – How are we gonna get outta here? | – 这下惨了 – 我们现在怎么办呢? |
[1:19:57] | Over there! Come on! | 往那边 快 |
[1:20:11] | – You sure about this? – No! Let’s go! | – 你确定是这边吗? – 管他的 走啦 |
[1:20:36] | Hold on, Woody! | 胡迪 小心 |
[1:20:42] | – What’s a cowboy without his hat? – Buzz! | – 没有了帽子 那还叫什么牛仔? – 巴斯 |
[1:20:59] | Buzz! Buzz, get behind the tyres! | 巴斯 巴斯 到轮子后面 |
[1:21:07] | Jessie, let go of the plane! | 翠丝 手别抓着飞机 |
[1:21:10] | What? Are you crazy? | 胡迪?你疯了吗? |
[1:21:11] | Just pretend it’s the final episode of Woody’s Roundup. | 假装我们这就是胡迪牛仔秀的完结篇 |
[1:21:14] | But it was cancelled! We never saw if you made it! | 但是节目取消了 我们不知道你成功了没有 |
[1:21:18] | Well, then, let’s find out together! | 那就让我们一起来完成吧 |
[1:21:35] | We did it! We did it! We did it! | 我们成功了 成功了 我们成功了… |
[1:21:35] | We did it! We did it! We did it! | 我们成功了 成功了 我们成功了… |
[1:21:37] | Nice ropin’, cowboy. | 牛仔 你帅呆了 |
[1:21:38] | That was definitely Woody’s finest hour! | 这的确是胡迪最光荣的时刻 |
[1:21:42] | Your hat, partner. | 帽子 胡迪 |
[1:21:50] | Let’s go home. | 我们…回家 |
[1:22:07] | Hey, Woody! Woody? | 嘿! 胡迪 胡迪? |
[1:22:16] | Oh, wow! New toys! | 新的玩具 |
[1:22:19] | Cool! Thanks, Mom! | 酷耶! 谢了 妈 |
[1:22:21] | It’s Bazooka Jane and herjet- propelled horse! | 是可爱的太空丹妮和她的喷射马 |
[1:22:25] | Woody, Buzz, that polecat Zurg has stolen my space cows! | 胡迪 巴斯 快来 札克偷走我的太空马… |
[1:22:38] | Andy, come on, hon. Time to go. | 安迪 我们该走啰 |
[1:22:41] | – Hey, you fixed Woody! – Yeah. | – 你把胡迪修好了 – 是啊! |
[1:22:43] | Glad I decided not to take him to camp. His whole arm might have come off. | 还好我没带他去牛仔营 不然他整只手可能都会断掉 |
[1:22:53] | Well, what do you know? | 哇! 真没想到 |
[1:22:58] | Oh, Bullseye, | 红心 |
[1:22:59] | we’re part of a family again! | 我们终于又是家庭的一份子了 |
[1:23:06] | Ma’am, I… | 小…小姐 我… |
[1:23:09] | I wanted to say you’re a bright young woman with a beautiful “yarnful” of hair. | 我只是想说你头上的毛线颜色很好看 |
[1:23:13] | “Hairful” of yarn. It’s… | 不 是头发很漂亮 就像… |
[1:23:16] | I must go. | 我要走了 |
[1:23:17] | Well, aren’t you the sweetest space toy I ever met? | 你是我所见过最可爱的太空玩具了 |
[1:23:23] | What’s that? Bark, bark? | 好了 汪汪 |
[1:23:25] | This fella says he needs to go out back for a little private time. | 这个臭小子说他需要到外面去方便一下 |
[1:23:29] | That critter needs help! | 那个动物需要帮助 |
[1:23:43] | Hey, Rex, I could use a hand over here, buddy. | 抱抱龙 我这里需要帮忙 |
[1:23:45] | I don’t need to play. I’ve lived it! | 我不需要玩 我亲身经历过 |
[1:23:48] | No, no, no, no! Oh, nuts! | 不…讨厌 |
[1:23:50] | Welcome to Al’s Toy Barn. | 欢迎来到艾尔的玩具仓库 |
[1:23:52] | We’ve got the lowest prices in town. | 我们的价钱是全城最便宜的 |
[1:23:55] | Everything for a buck, buck, buck. | 通通都只要一块钱 一块钱… |
[1:24:00] | Well, I guess crime doesn’t pay. | 我觉得坏人都不会有好下场 |
[1:24:03] | Oh, Andy did a great job, huh? Nice and strong! | 安迪缝得很棒耶! 又牢又强壮 |
[1:24:07] | I like it. Makes you look tough. | 我喜欢 你看起来更强悍 |
[1:24:12] | You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. | 你救了我们 我们永远感谢您 |
[1:24:15] | You saved their lives? Oh, my hero! | 你救了他们的命?我的英雄 |
[1:24:19] | And they’re so adorable! Let’s adopt them! | 他们好可爱 收养他们吧 |
[1:24:22] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:24:24] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[1:24:27] | Wheezy, you’re fixed! | 吱吱 你修好了 |
[1:24:29] | Oh, yeah. Mr. Shark looked in the toy box and found me an extra squeaker. | 是啊! 鲨鱼先生从玩具箱找到另外一个发声器耶 |
[1:24:33] | – And how do you feel? – Oh, I feel swell. | – 那你觉得怎样? – 我觉得棒极了 |
[1:24:36] | In fact, I think I feel a song comin’ on. | 事实上 我现在想为大家唱一首歌啰 |
[1:24:44] | ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ | “我是你好朋友” |
[1:24:47] | ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ | “你什么也别愁” |
[1:24:51] | ∮You just remember what your old pal said∮ | “只要你记住我在你左右” |
[1:24:54] | ∮Babe, you’ve got a friend in me∮ | “我是你好朋友” |
[1:24:58] | ∮Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me∮ | “我是你好朋友” |
[1:25:00] | Come on over. Oh, you are such a big girl. | 来 慢慢走 你是个大女孩 |
[1:25:04] | Andy, you think she’s ready to drive the car yet? | 安迪 你看你妹妹是不是可以开车了? |
[1:25:06] | Yeah, and I can teach her. | 对啊! 我还可以教她 |
[1:25:09] | – You still worried? – About Andy? | – 还在担心吗? – 你是说安迪? |
[1:25:11] | – Nah. It’ll be fun while it lasts. – I’m proud of you, cowboy. | – 只要有他在 都很好玩 – 我以你为荣 牛仔 |
[1:25:15] | Besides, when it all ends, I’ll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company | 再说等安迪长大了 我还有个好朋友巴斯光年陪着我 |
[1:25:21] | for infinity and beyond. | 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 |
[1:25:24] | ∮You’re gonna see it’s our destiny∮ | “只要我和你的心相连” |
[1:25:30] | – ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ – ∮Yes, you do∮ | – “我是你好朋友” – “好朋友” |
[1:25:33] | – ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ – ∮That’s the truth∮ | – “我是你好朋友” – “好朋友” |
[1:25:37] | ∮You’ve got a friend in me∮ | “我是你好朋友” |
[1:25:49] | – Speed. – Marker. | – 开机 – 打板 |
[1:25:50] | And action. | 开始 |
[1:25:59] | Okay. A little help here, please. | 谁来帮个忙吧? |
[1:26:08] | – What are we gonna do, Buzz? – Use your head! | – 巴斯 我们该怎么办? – 用你的脑袋 |
[1:26:10] | But I don’t wanna use my head! | 但是我不想用我的脑袋 |
[1:26:17] | – Speed. – Marker. | – 开机 – 打板 |
[1:26:19] | Okay, and pull back. | 好 开始 |
[1:26:25] | – I don’t remember eating that. – Cut. | – 中午吃了什么东西呀 – 卡 |
[1:26:27] | – I can’t believe this. – That’s the fifth time. | – 你恶不恶心啊你 – 这已经第五次了 |
[1:26:29] | – What row is that guy in? – Sorry. | – 是不是又是那个第二排的家伙 – 我记得了 |
[1:26:31] | I had that bean burrito for lunch. Okay, I’m all right now. Sorry. | 今天中午吃的是臭豆腐 我现在可以了 对不起 |
[1:26:36] | And action. | 开始 |
[1:26:37] | I’m packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes just in case. | 我替你多带一双鞋子和你的愤怒之眼 以防万一 |
[1:26:42] | And if you get hungry, here’s some cheese puffs. And a key. | 如果你肚子饿 我给你准备了一些起司饼干 还有钥匙 |
[1:26:46] | I don’t know what it’s for, but you never know. | 我不知道这有什么用 但谁知道 |
[1:26:49] | – Speed. – Marker. | – 开机 – 打板 |
[1:26:51] | And action. | 好 开始 |
[1:26:59] | Could…? Should we just…? | 我们不是… |
[1:27:01] | Should that just be part of the movie now? | 这不是电影里的一部份吧 |
[1:27:03] | He lost… He lost his string. | 他的绳子被我拉断了 |
[1:27:08] | And the golf ball, if you have time for golf. | 还有高尔夫球 如果你有时间打 |
[1:27:11] | And a plastic steak and a rubber ducky and a yo- yo. | 和塑料牛排和橡皮鸭 还有溜溜球 |
[1:27:17] | – Who’s behind? – Mine. | – 谁落后了? – 我 |
[1:27:22] | All right, cut. Good take. | 好了 卡 太好了 |
[1:27:24] | What good acting. That was a good take. | 哦! 真会表演 刚刚拍的真好 |
[1:27:27] | You’re such a cute little bottom. | 你真是可爱的小屁屁 |
[1:27:30] | Look at you. Look at you. Look at you. Look at you. | 你看看你 看看你… |
[1:27:32] | In fact, I think I feel a song comin’ on. | 事实上 我现在想为大家唱首歌了 |
[1:27:38] | Mr. Mike, I’m so sorry. Did I hurt your equipment? | 哦! 对不起 麦克风先生 我弄坏了你的设备了吗? |
[1:27:41] | You gotta aim it right here at my flipper. | 你得瞄准我的脚掌 |
[1:27:43] | I’m not a very good catch. | 我不太会接 |
[1:27:45] | – Okay, I’m ready for another take. – Let’s go again. | – 我好了 我可以准备拍了 – 我们再来一次 |
[1:27:51] | Oh, no! Oh, no, I think I swallowed my squeaker! | 糟了 我可能吞下我的发声器了 |
[1:27:55] | And an extra- bouncy bouncy ball. | 我还准备了多一点的弹簧球 |
[1:27:59] | And some extra teeth. Be careful, they chatter. | 还有备用的牙齿 要小心 那会动哦 |
[1:28:03] | – Marker. – And action. | – 打板 – 好 开始 |
[1:28:14] | We’ll be back before Andy gets home. | 我们一定会在安迪到家之前回来的 |
[1:28:17] | What? What’re you laughing about? | 干嘛?你们在笑什么? |
[1:28:21] | Real funny, Woody. | 很好笑 胡迪 |
[1:28:22] | We’re losing our light. Wipe it off and let’s go again. | 我们的灯光不对 好 擦掉以后再来一次 |
[1:28:28] | What? What’s so funny? Woody! | 干嘛?有什么好笑的?胡迪 |
[1:28:37] | – Darn it, Woody! – Okay, let’s go again. | – 可恶 胡迪 – 好 我们再来一次 |
[1:28:39] | And crayons, in case you get bored. | 还带了蜡笔 免得你无聊 |
[1:28:42] | And some blue Play- Doh. | 还有一些蓝色粘土 |
[1:28:49] | Isn’t this exciting, Heimlich? Our first day of shooting. | 哈奇林 这很刺激吧?我们第一次射击 |
[1:28:52] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s so exciting! | 对对 实在好刺激 |
[1:28:54] | You know, I can’t believe you talked them into making A Bug’s Life 2. | 你知道 我实在不敢相信你说服他们拍”虫虫危机”续集 |
[1:28:57] | Yeah, I can hardly believe it also. | 对! 我也很难相信 |
[1:29:00] | But there’s a little baby tiny thing I forgot to tell you. | 哈! 不过 宝贝 我忘记告诉你一件小事情 |
[1:29:04] | What’s that, Heimlich? | 什么事? |
[1:29:05] | Well, it’s a “2” movie, but it’s not A Bug’s Life 2. | 那是”续集” 没错啦 但不是虫虫危机的续集 |
[1:29:10] | What…? I don’t understand. What is it then? | 哦! 那…我就不懂了 那是什么啊? |
[1:29:13] | And action. | 好 开始 |
[1:29:17] | – Marker. – And action. | – 打板 – 开始 |
[1:29:19] | Bullseye, are you with me? | 红心 你跟我走吗? |
[1:29:22] | Okay, good boy. | 好乖… |
[1:29:23] | Prospector, how ’bout you? | 矿工 那你呢? |
[1:29:25] | And so, you two are absolutely identical? | 你们两个长的一模一样 耶哈哈 |
[1:29:29] | You know, I’m sure I could get you a part in Toy Story 3. | 我想我能让你们演玩具总动员第三集 |
[1:29:32] | I’m sorry. Are we back? | 哦! 该我了 |
[1:29:34] | All right, girls. Lovely talking with you. | 呃! 小姐们 很高兴跟你们聊天 |
[1:29:36] | Anytime you’d like some tips on acting, I’d be glad to chat with you. | 想知道演戏的诀窍 我会很乐意教你们的 |
[1:29:40] | All right, off you go then. | 现在可以回去了 |
[1:29:42] | – Speed. – Let me check focus. | – 开机 – 等等 我得检查焦距 |
[1:29:45] | Did you make it into the first Toy Story? | 你终于熬过玩具总动员的第一集了? |
[1:29:46] | In the letterbox copy, you can see my arm grabbing Woody’s ankle. | 如果你看信箱广告 会看到我的手抓住胡迪的脚踝 |
[1:29:50] | What will you do next? | 你接下来要拍什么? |
[1:29:51] | I’m up for this villain in a toothpaste commercial. | 我要拍牙膏的广告 我要演一个坏蛋 |
[1:29:53] | Wow, that’s great. | 哇! 真的太棒了 |
[1:29:55] | And a dime, call me. And monkey chow. | 还有铜板 打电话给我 还有猴子饼干 |
[1:29:59] | Monkey chow? For what? | 猴子饼干?做什么? |
[1:30:00] | Well, for the monkeys, of course. | 当然是给猴子啦?苯蛋 |
[1:30:03] | Come on, monkeys. | 来吧! 猴子们 |
[1:30:04] | That’s it. I draw the line at monkeys. Get my agent on the phone! | 够了 我绝对不跟猴子合作 打电话给我的经纪人 |
[1:30:10] | – Marker. – And action. | – 打板 – 好 开始 |
[1:30:12] | It’s your choice, Woody. | 胡迪 你自己选择 |
[1:30:14] | You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever. | 你可以回去 或者跟我们待在这里 直到永远 |
[1:30:20] | Good heavens. Was that me? | 这怎么回事?那是我放的? |
[1:30:23] | Oh, my. I am so sorry. | 天啊! 哈…哎呀! 真是抱歉 |
[1:30:28] | I guess that’s why they call me Stinky Pete. | 难怪他们叫我邋遢彼得 |
[1:30:31] | Okay, let’s cut. | 好的 卡吧 |
[1:30:33] | We are so glad you came. | 我们好高兴你们来 |
[1:30:35] | Bye- bye. Bye- bye. Bye- bye. | 再见! 再见 再见! 再见啦 |
[1:30:38] | Bye- bye, now. Bye. Bye- bye. | 再见! 再见 |
[1:30:40] | Remember, please discard all candy wrappers and popcorn containers | 请记得 把所有的糖果纸和爆米花纸盒 |
[1:30:44] | in the nearest trash receptacle. Thank you. | 丢到最近的垃圾桶里哦 谢谢 |
[1:30:47] | Okay, bye- bye, now. Bye- bye. Bye. | 好! 再见 再见! 再见 |
[1:30:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:30:54] | Are they all gone? | 他们都走了吗? |
[1:30:56] | Is everybody gone? | 呃! 所有的人都走了吗? |
[1:31:00] | Good. Oh, my gosh, my cheeks are killing me. | 好 老天啊! 我的脸颊酸死了 |
[1:31:04] | I can’t keep smiling like this any more. I am exhausted. | 我再也没办法那么笑了 我腰酸背痛 |
[1:31:08] | I think I need a break. | 我想我需要休息 |
[1:31:10] | A little break? Okay. | 我一定要休息 可以吗? |