英文名称:To Your Last Death
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Lock the bets. | 抓住她 |
[01:31] | Ma’am…? | 女士 |
[01:38] | He killed them! | 他殺了他們 |
[01:40] | He killed my family! | 他殺了我的家人 |
[01:41] | He killed them all! | 他把他們全殺了 |
[02:22] | The vast void between stars… | 行星之間的區域 |
[02:25] | empty. | 空曠 |
[02:26] | Cold. | 冰冷 |
[02:27] | Lifeless. | 毫無生機 |
[02:29] | Yet somewhere out there… | 然而在某處 |
[02:31] | a game has begun. | 遊戲已經開始 |
[02:36] | Poor Miriam DeKalb. | 可憐的米麗亞姆·迪卡爾布 |
[02:38] | Survivor of a horror so dark and deep, | 在如此的黑暗和恐怖中倖存下來 |
[02:41] | it ripped her world to shreds. | 她的世界被撕成了碎片 |
[02:44] | About to find out that the only path back to the light… | 尋找重回光明的路 |
[02:48] | may be to go even deeper into the abyss. | 將會讓她跌入更深的深淵 |
[02:52] | So… | 那麼 |
[02:54] | you’re alleging that your estranged father… | 你聲稱與你斷絕關係的父親 |
[02:57] | Cyrus DeKalb… | 塞勒斯·迪卡爾布 |
[02:59] | He… | 他 |
[03:01] | he called us all together. | 他把我們叫到一處 |
[03:03] | Collin… | 科林 |
[03:04] | Kelsy… | 凱爾西 |
[03:05] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[03:06] | To… | 爲了 |
[03:07] | to kill us. | 爲了殺死我們 |
[03:09] | You realize of course that some people | 你要知道有些人 |
[03:13] | might consider your story a bit farfetched. | 會覺得你的故事有些牽強 |
[03:18] | He is… | 他 |
[03:20] | he’s twisted. | 他是個變態 |
[03:21] | Twisted? | 變態 |
[03:22] | He abused all of us growing up. | 從小到大他一直在虐待我們 |
[03:23] | He kills people for a living. | 他以殺人爲生 |
[03:27] | t’s what DeKalb Industries does. | 迪卡爾布公司就是做這個的 |
[03:29] | They design new ways to kill people | 他們發明各種殺人工具 |
[03:31] | then sell it to the government. | 然後賣給政府 |
[03:33] | So why did you go there? | 那你爲什麼出現在那裏 |
[03:41] | Her baby brother is gone. | 她的弟弟死了 |
[03:44] | Killed in his crib. | 死在他的嬰兒牀上 |
[03:46] | Her parents gone as well. | 她的父母也去世了 |
[03:49] | And Nafisa | 而且 |
[03:51] | can’t sew anymore, because… | 娜菲莎也不能再縫紉了 因爲 |
[03:54] | because she’s missing both of her arms. | 因爲她失去了她的雙臂 |
[03:56] | Ms. DeKalb, | 迪卡爾布女士 |
[03:58] | we appreciate the efforts of your organization, | 我們很讚賞貴公司所作出的貢獻 |
[04:02] | but WorldReach isn’t in the lobbying business. | 但觸及全球的工作並不是遊說 |
[04:07] | But you’re in the business of protecting children… | 但你們的工作是保護孩子 |
[04:09] | Frankly, Ms. DeKalb, | 說實話 迪卡爾布女士 |
[04:10] | If you want to make a difference, | 如果你想改變什麼 |
[04:12] | I suggest you talk to your father. | 我建議你跟你爸爸談 |
[04:15] | Doesn’t DeKalb Industries make the damn drones? | 迪卡爾布工業不就是生產那該死的無人機的嗎 |
[04:20] | PANAC | 和平與非暴力行動委員會 |
[04:31] | Hey. | 回來了 |
[04:32] | How’d it go? | 怎麼樣了 |
[04:33] | I’ll live to fight another day. | 不死不休 |
[04:35] | That good, huh? | 挺好哈 |
[04:37] | Well, Corinne’s on hold for you. | 科琳恩在等你回電話 |
[04:40] | I’ll take it in my office. | 我回辦公室打 |
[04:45] | Corinne! Hi! Just got back from New York. | 科琳恩 我剛從紐約回來 |
[04:47] | Lots of developments. | 事情有進展了 |
[04:49] | I think this will be the year we… | 今年真是我們的 |
[04:53] | No, I know there are a lot of deserving non-profits out there… | 不 我知道有很多更好的非營利組織 |
[04:58] | Please, Corinne, I wish you’d… | 科琳恩 我希望你能 |
[05:41] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[05:43] | Yes? | 怎麼了 |
[05:45] | Okay, you don’t look especially happy. | 好吧 你看起來不是很開心 |
[05:50] | Corinne just bailed on us. | 科琳恩放棄了我們 |
[05:53] | So the trophy wife got bored with the cause? | 那個花瓶又是因爲什麼原因呢 |
[05:56] | She was half our budget last year. | 她只給我們去年的預算的一半 |
[05:58] | Layoffs? | 被解僱了嗎 |
[06:01] | We have a few weeks. | 我們還有幾周時間 |
[06:02] | Too bad you can’t hit up you-know-who. | 可惜你不能去找那個人 |
[06:04] | I’d sooner slash my own throat. | 我寧願自殺也不會去找他 |
[06:06] | Did you see the announcement? | 你看公告了嗎 |
[06:08] | His new scholarship fund? | 他的新獎學金 |
[06:10] | The what? | 什麼 |
[06:15] | Today, billionaire industrialist | 今日 實業家億萬富翁 |
[06:16] | and former vice presidential candidate Cyrus DeKalb, | 也是前副總統競選人塞勒斯·迪卡爾布 |
[06:19] | whose own children sank the Roberts/DeKalb | 他的孩子5年前在總統競選中打敗了羅伯茨 |
[06:21] | presidential bid five years ago, announced the opening | 其父宣佈將在洛杉磯商學院 |
[06:23] | of the new DeKalb Pavilion at the USLA School of Business, | 開設新的迪卡爾布展館 |
[06:27] | Along with a $70 million scholarship | 並將投入7000萬美元的獎學金 |
[06:29] | for underprivileged students. | 以資助貧困學生 |
[06:31] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 噁心到我了 |
[06:33] | I’m proud to be part of this, | 我很自豪 |
[06:35] | to help enable children of low-income families | 能夠幫助低收入家庭的兒童 |
[06:38] | to become tomorrow’s leaders. | 成爲未來的引領者 |
[06:42] | Okay… Okay, okay. | 好了 彆氣 彆氣 |
[06:44] | He just called me. | 他剛纔打電話給我 |
[06:45] | The bastard just called me. | 那個神經病打電話給我 |
[06:47] | What the hell did he want? | 他他媽的到底想要什麼 |
[06:48] | I… | 我 |
[06:49] | haven’t listened to the message. | 我沒有接他的電話 |
[06:57] | Hi, sorry I’m a bit early… | 嗨 對不起 我好像來早了 |
[07:02] | Hold on to your ass, girl. | 要小心了 姑娘 |
[07:09] | I can’t believe he called us all together | 不敢相信他居然叫我們所有人一起 |
[07:11] | or some bullshit family reunion. | 要搞什麼狗屁家庭聚會 |
[07:13] | I’m not going. | 我不會去的 |
[07:14] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[07:16] | Look, if he’s really on his way out, | 聽着 如果他真的要走了 |
[07:18] | this might be your last chance… | 這可能是你最後的機會 |
[07:20] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在開什麼玩笑 |
[07:22] | I’ve told you some of the things he did. | 我跟你說過他都做了什麼 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I think you told the world. | 我覺得全世界都知道他做了什麼 |
[07:33] | but… think of what that could mean for your non-profit. | 但你考慮一下你的非盈利組織 |
[07:37] | Take his money and then use it against him. | 用他的錢來反抗他 |
[07:39] | I mean, a massive peace initiative… | 一場大規模的和平示威 |
[07:42] | inadvertently funded by everyone’s favorite | 能在不經意間得到大家的認同 |
[07:44] | war profiteer Cyrus DeKalb. | 投機軍火商塞勒斯·迪卡爾布 |
[07:47] | That’s a beautiful thing. | 想象就覺得太美妙了 |
[08:03] | Through that door: | 走進這扇門 |
[08:04] | the arena of your deepest fears. | 進入你內心最恐懼的地方 |
[08:07] | Gut clenched tight… | 內心糾結 |
[08:09] | the voice in your head sounding dire warnings. | 腦海裏的聲音在不停地警告你 |
[08:12] | last chance to turn back, Miriam. | 這是離開危險最後的機會 米麗亞姆 |
[08:22] | Let me. | 讓我來幫您 |
[08:40] | 通知 本樓將於週五晚7點 至週一上午6點進行 維修及緊急測試 | |
[08:53] | Um… hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[08:57] | Sup, big sis? | 大姐姐 |
[09:03] | Miriam. | 米麗亞姆 |
[09:07] | Kelsy. | 凱爾西 |
[09:08] | I left… | 我給你 |
[09:09] | a bunch of messages. | 發了很多條信息 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[09:12] | I know. | 我收到了 |
[09:13] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[09:14] | Not… | 沒有 |
[09:16] | doing that anymore? | 再做那些事了嗎 |
[09:17] | No. | 沒 |
[09:19] | Let me see. | 讓我看看 |
[09:20] | – What? No. – Let me see. | -幹什麼 不要 -讓我看看 |
[09:22] | Miriam, if you start with me… | 米麗亞姆 你要從我開始的話 |
[09:28] | For once, would you mind your own goddamn business? | 你什麼時候能先管好你自己的事嗎 |
[09:31] | Kel, I’m… | 凱爾 我 |
[09:34] | You okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[09:39] | You know, guys, I would have really appreciated | 說實話 我想找人聊聊”這個”的時候 |
[09:41] | a return phone call when I wanted to talk about… | 我還蠻希望能有人 |
[09:44] | well, this. | 給我回個電話的 |
[09:50] | Hey, congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[09:51] | I downloaded your single. | 我下載了你的單曲 |
[09:53] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[09:54] | We open for Meth Takes a Holiday next week. | 下週我們會開張慶祝冰毒假期 |
[09:56] | If you have time. | 如果你有時間的話可以來 |
[09:58] | Sure. | 當然 |
[09:59] | Sounds great. I’ll be there. | 聽起來不錯 我會去的 |
[10:03] | How is Jerry? | 傑裏最近怎麼樣 |
[10:04] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[10:05] | What did you guys do for… | 你們倆幹嘛 |
[10:06] | Miriam, relax. | 米麗亞姆 放鬆些 |
[10:07] | There’s nothing to fix here, | 這裏沒什麼問題需要解決 |
[10:09] | and none of us is especially comfortable with this situation. | 而且我們在這裏也一樣不舒服 |
[10:12] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我們要儘快結束這些 |
[10:15] | Cell phones and all electronics, please. | 請給我你們的手機和任何電子產品 |
[10:18] | There are trade secrets in this building. | 這棟大樓裏有很多商業機密 |
[10:50] | Greetings, everyone. | 歡迎 各位 |
[10:51] | It’s been too long. | 很長時間沒有見到你們了 |
[10:55] | I missed you, Daddy. | 爸爸 我好想你 |
[10:57] | I’m sure. | 我也是 |
[10:59] | Please, make yourselves at home. | 不用客氣 |
[11:00] | Eat. Drink. | 該吃吃 該喝喝 |
[11:02] | But don’t be too merry. | 但別喝過頭了 |
[11:09] | Alright, then. | 好了 就這樣吧 |
[11:14] | I must say I’m really pleased that all of you could make it. | 我很高興你們都來了 |
[11:19] | Miriam, | 米麗亞姆 |
[11:21] | I believe I’ve met one of your, er, former donors. | 我見過你的一個 呃 前贊助商 |
[11:25] | Corinne? | 科琳恩 |
[11:27] | Lovely lady. | 一位可愛的女士 |
[11:30] | We’re just trying to make conversation. | 我們只是聊天而已 |
[11:33] | Ethan, | 伊森 |
[11:34] | I hear Ms. Sheinbaum is going back to teaching. | 我聽說塞恩鮑姆女士決定回去教書了 |
[11:37] | I guess she’s gotten over her trauma. | 我猜她已經克服了她的心理創傷 |
[11:39] | I’m outta here, old man. | 我先走了 老頭子 |
[11:41] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[11:42] | Forgive me. | 原諒我 |
[11:43] | That was uncalled for. | 你不需要走 |
[11:45] | There’s a lot at stake here. | 這裏能獲得很多利益 |
[11:47] | A lot of money. | 很多錢 |
[11:50] | Kelsy, speaking of money, | 凱爾西 說到錢 |
[11:52] | I think Henry will be very upset when you get home. | 我覺得你回家後亨利會很不高興 |
[11:55] | I just took a deal away from him right under his nose. | 因爲我剛從他手裏搶走了一單生意 |
[11:59] | Collin… | 科林 |
[12:00] | With all due respect, Cyrus, we’re not here to play games. | 聽着 塞勒斯 我們不是來陪你玩的 |
[12:03] | What is this about? | 你到底想幹嘛 |
[12:04] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | let’s cut the forced congeniality. | 那我們也不假客套了 |
[12:07] | Yeah, ’cause our tribe is usually really big on that. | 是啊 我們在這方面不是挺擅長的麼 |
[12:11] | I have an inoperable brain tumor. | 我腦子裏長了一顆無法治癒的腫瘤 |
[12:14] | It’s called… | 叫做 |
[12:16] | Glioblastoma Multiforme. | 多形性成膠質細胞瘤 |
[12:19] | I’ve got maybe six months. | 我只剩下6個月的時間了 |
[12:23] | We need to discuss my legacy. | 我準備分配遺產 |
[12:28] | If it weren’t for my dear children, | 要不是因爲我親愛的孩子們 |
[12:31] | my legacy certainly would be different. | 我的財產肯定另有他用 |
[12:32] | For starters, I’d be running this country. | 首先 我會掌管這個國家 |
[12:35] | “I coulda been a contender.” | “我本可以成爲競選人” |
[12:41] | It would be somewhat of an understatement to say | 用稍微好聽點的話來說呢 |
[12:43] | that all of you have been disappointments. | 你們幾個都曾令人失望過 |
[12:47] | My brood. | 我的孩子中 |
[12:49] | The loony, | 有瘋子 |
[12:51] | the epileptic homo, | 有癲癇病人 |
[12:52] | the autoerotic asphyxiator, | 有自慰窒息者 |
[12:55] | and the whore. | 還有娼妓 |
[13:00] | What are you doing? | 你想幹什麼 |
[13:01] | Pronouncing your sentences. | 宣佈你們的判決 |
[13:07] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[13:10] | I could understand wanting to screw Ms. Sheinbaum. | 我可以理解想要操塞恩鮑姆小姐的心情 |
[13:13] | She was one MILFy bit of tail. | 她是個爆乳的婊子 |
[13:14] | But what the hell was that choking shit? | 但那該死的窒息是什麼狗屁 |
[13:16] | Plain old fucking not good enough for you? | 普通的做愛不能滿足你嗎 |
[13:19] | Your sentence: | 你的判決是 |
[13:21] | death. | 處死 |
[13:22] | Are you fucking nuts?! | 你是他媽瘋子嗎 |
[13:23] | You fucking psycho! | 你他媽有病 |
[13:28] | Cut the shit right now, Cyrus. | 馬上停下來 塞勒斯 |
[13:30] | Collin. | 科林 |
[13:31] | Tried so hard to follow in my footsteps, | 費盡心思想要跟上我的腳步 |
[13:34] | but of course that was impossible. | 不過當然是不可能的 |
[13:36] | As if epilepsy isn’t bad enough, | 好像癲癇還不夠糟糕 |
[13:38] | you had to embarrass me in front of my political contributors | 你還要用你那駭人聽聞的性生活 |
[13:41] | with your appalling sexuality. | 在我的政治夥伴面前羞辱我 |
[13:43] | And then, like all the others, | 然後 就像其他人一樣 |
[13:45] | you turned on me. | 你背叛了我 |
[13:47] | Fucking turned! | 不要臉地 |
[13:49] | On me! | 背叛我 |
[13:51] | Your sentence: | 你的判決是 |
[13:53] | death. | 處死 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:59] | You… | 你 |
[14:00] | you’ve had your little tasteless joke… | 你無聊的玩笑已經開夠了 |
[14:02] | You, we’ll get to last, Miriam. | 你 我們最後再來處理 米麗亞姆 |
[14:05] | I can’t wait to discuss the little matter | 我迫不及待要討論你組織的 |
[14:07] | of my public humiliation that you coordinated. | 那件公然羞辱我的小事 |
[14:11] | Now, Kelsy… | 現在 凱爾西 |
[14:14] | Trophy whore. | 傍大款的婊子 |
[14:16] | Your husband has been a competitor of mine for years, | 你丈夫是我多年以來的死對頭 |
[14:19] | and you go and marry him? | 你卻敢嫁給他 |
[14:20] | What idiot marries a guy more than twice her age? | 什麼蠢貨會嫁給年紀是她兩倍多的人 |
[14:23] | Living the life | 傍大款 裝花瓶 |
[14:25] | of a trophy wife while drowning yourself in pain killers. | 還天天吃止痛藥來麻痹自己 |
[14:28] | 25 a day, I calculate, | 一天25片 我算過了 |
[14:30] | based on the 5 doctors you’re kiting. | 根據五個你釣着的醫生所說 |
[14:32] | You’re a washout. | 你就是個敗類 |
[14:34] | All this just to annoy me. | 做這些都是爲了惹惱我 |
[14:37] | You’re scaring her! | 你嚇着她了 |
[14:39] | Your sentence: | 你的判決是 |
[14:41] | death. | 處死 |
[14:50] | And now you. | 現在到你了 |
[14:51] | My dear Miriam… | 我親愛的米麗亞姆 |
[15:05] | Your sentence: | 你的判決是 |
[15:07] | death. | 處死 |
[15:10] | Such pretty eyes. | 看這對美麗的眼睛 |
[15:12] | Like my Bethany. | 像我的貝瑟尼一樣 |
[15:14] | Wanna see? | 想看嗎 |
[15:33] | None of you had spoken to your father in years, correct? | 你們很多年沒和你們的父親說話了 是嗎 |
[15:36] | Since this… | 從這時開始 |
[15:39] | In the interest of our nation, | 爲了我們國家的利益 |
[15:41] | we can’t keep quiet any longer. | 我們不能再保持沉默了 |
[15:44] | Our father Cyrus DeKalb | 我們的父親塞勒斯·迪卡爾布 |
[15:46] | is a narcissist and a sociopath. | 是個自戀狂和反社會分子 |
[15:49] | If he is elected Vice President, | 如果他被選爲副總統 |
[15:51] | this country will experience an elevator ride straight to hell | 這個國家會在一夜之間墜入地獄 |
[15:55] | while he lines his pockets every step of the way. | 而他卻一步步賺得盆滿鉢滿 |
[16:00] | You know what’s interesting? | 你知道最有趣的是什麼嗎 |
[16:02] | Your siblings were doing a lot better than you. | 你的兄弟姐妹們做的都比你好多了 |
[16:06] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:07] | Here’s my problem. | 這就是我的疑惑 |
[16:09] | We didn’t find any dead merc in the elevator shaft. | 電梯井道里找不到任何僱傭兵的屍體 |
[16:13] | That can’t be. | 這不可能 |
[16:14] | I spoke with your father. | 我和你父親談過了 |
[16:16] | He confirms parts of your story. | 他證實了你的部分言論 |
[16:18] | He did call everyone together… | 他確實打了電話叫大家來 |
[16:20] | then you sprang a trap… | 然後你突然謀劃了個陷阱 |
[16:22] | with the help of two mercenaries | 你的幫兇還有兩個僱傭兵 |
[16:24] | named Jurek Klar and Aengus O’Callahan. | 分別叫尤瑞克·克拉爾和安格斯·歐卡拉漢 |
[16:29] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:30] | No way! | 絕對不可能 |
[16:32] | You can’t possibly… | 你完全不能 |
[16:34] | It was him! | 明明是他 |
[16:36] | I swear I’m telling the truth! | 我發誓我說的都是真的 |
[16:42] | Ms. DeKalb. | 迪卡爾布小姐 |
[16:43] | I have to take into account the incident from a few years ago. | 我必須要綜合考慮到一件幾年前的事件 |
[16:47] | I was… | 我那時 |
[16:49] | that was… | 那是 |
[16:51] | I’m totally fine now. | 我現在完全是健康的 |
[16:53] | It was because I grew up in that hell hole. | 那是因爲我在地獄般的地方長大 |
[17:00] | Three months in Del Rey Psychiatric Hospital. | 在德雷精神病院待了三個月 |
[17:08] | Your doctor noted persistent visions of… | 你的醫生指出你有持續的幻覺 |
[17:11] | Your father as some sort of demon. | 會讓你把你的父親看成某種惡魔 |
[17:14] | I have to ask: | 我不得不問你 |
[17:16] | Is all of this part of your vendetta? | 發生的這一切是來源於你的積怨嗎 |
[17:18] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要一名律師 |
[17:20] | Now! | 立刻 |
[17:21] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什麼嗎 |
[17:23] | A bagel. | 一個麪包圈 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna take a little walk down to the cafeteria. | 我現在要走去自助餐廳吃一頓 |
[17:28] | While I’m gone, | 在我不在的時候 |
[17:29] | perhaps you might reconsider your statement, | 也許你可以重新考慮一下你的說辭 |
[17:31] | Ms. DeKalb. | 迪卡爾布小姐 |
[17:32] | Revise a few things maybe. | 也許再改進一些細節 |
[17:42] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[17:45] | Why is this happening to me? | 爲什麼我要遭這種罪 |
[17:51] | Looks like I arrived at just the right time. | 看來我來的正是時候 |
[17:54] | Are you… | 你是 |
[17:56] | my lawyer? | 我的律師嗎 |
[17:58] | Do I look like a lawyer? | 我看起來像個律師嗎 |
[18:01] | Yes? | 好像是 |
[18:04] | One way or another, | 無論如何 |
[18:05] | I’d say you need all the help you can get. | 我覺得你需要所有你能得到的幫助 |
[18:07] | I just need the cops to believe me. | 我只需要警察能相信我 |
[18:12] | Crying isn’t going to help. | 哭沒有任何用處 |
[18:15] | Let’s face it, if this was a horse race… | 你得面對它 如果這是一場賽馬 |
[18:17] | you probably wouldn’t even make the long shot list. | 你甚至不會出現在入圍名單 |
[18:20] | Your father would be the 10-to-1 favorite | 而你父親對你的勝算是10比1 |
[18:22] | and nobody would bet on you. | 沒人會在你身上下注 |
[18:24] | Why are you being so mean to me? | 你爲什麼對我這麼刻薄 |
[18:26] | Not mean, realistic. | 不是刻薄 是現實 |
[18:29] | Hoping to generate some fighting spirit in you. | 希望能夠激起你的鬥士精神 |
[18:33] | For a rematch. | 爲了能再賽一場 |
[18:35] | What? | 什麼 |
[18:37] | With your father. | 和你的父親 |
[18:39] | Run the same race that you ran last night… | 在一場和昨晚一樣的比賽裏 |
[18:43] | again. | 再賽一次 |
[18:45] | Are you fucking nuts? | 你是他媽瘋子嗎 |
[18:46] | I’d rather die. | 我寧願去死 |
[18:47] | Like your brothers and sister. | 像你的兄弟和妹妹一樣嗎 |
[18:49] | Not the attitude I was hoping for. | 這可不是我想看到的態度 |
[18:51] | What if you knew then what you know now? | 如果你那時就像現在知道的一樣多呢 |
[18:54] | You’re insane. | 你徹底瘋了 |
[18:56] | And that is why you are nothing | 這就是你一無是處 |
[18:58] | and your father rules the world. | 而你父親卻能操控世界的原因 |
[19:00] | What the fuck does that mean? | 你他媽什麼意思 |
[19:01] | Life is a game. | 生活是場遊戲 |
[19:03] | Aren’t you tired of losing? | 你還沒厭煩失敗嗎 |
[19:05] | Aren’t you tired of always losing? | 你還想要一直失敗下去嗎 |
[19:11] | Anybody! | 有人嗎 |
[19:12] | Yeah? | 怎麼了 |
[19:14] | This lady is harassing me. | 這位女士在騷擾我 |
[19:23] | The detective will be back soon, lady. | 警員很快就會回來的 女士 |
[19:27] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[19:28] | Who sees me and who doesn’t… | 誰能看見我和誰不能看見我 |
[19:33] | is my choice. | 都由我掌控 |
[19:38] | I’m not insane. | 我沒有瘋 |
[19:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是誰 |
[19:43] | You’re assuming I’m a who. | 你在假設我是個人 |
[19:52] | What the hell did you just do to me? | 你他媽剛剛對我做了什麼 |
[19:54] | That’s a temporal morpheme. | 那是個暫時的語素 |
[19:56] | A time warp rune. | 一個能扭曲時間的符號 |
[19:57] | It will dissolve in about two hours. | 大概兩小時就會溶解 |
[19:59] | You have that long to decide if you want to be dealt back in. | 你有這些時間來決定要不要重新洗牌 |
[20:02] | We’ll warp you back 24 hours, | 我們會讓你回到24小時之前 |
[20:04] | and the game will begin again. | 遊戲會再次開始 |
[20:06] | Only this time, the odds will be even. | 不過這一次 你們的勝算相同 |
[20:08] | Because you’ll have an edge. | 因爲你會有個優勢 |
[20:10] | You’ll have… | 你可以 |
[20:11] | foreknowledge. | 預知這件事 |
[20:14] | To activate it, | 要激活它 |
[20:15] | you just trace the morpheme with your finger. | 你只需要用你的手指劃過語素的軌跡 |
[20:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:18] | This is crazy! | 這太瘋狂了 |
[20:19] | I have faith in you, Miriam. | 我相信你 米麗亞姆 |
[20:21] | That’s one of the many reasons we selected you. | 這是我們選中你的原因之一 |
[20:24] | So… | 所以 |
[20:25] | the rules. | 聽好規則 |
[20:27] | Rule number one: | 規則一 |
[20:28] | You must and will provide amusement. | 你一定要也一定會提供一些樂子 |
[20:31] | Rule number two: | 規則二 |
[20:33] | My associates can stop the game or ask for a replay at any time. | 我的同事可以在任何時間停止或重啓遊戲 |
[20:36] | But the final call is mine. | 但是最終決定權在我 |
[20:39] | Rule number three: | 規則三 |
[20:41] | I may interfere at my own discretion | 我會自行決定是否插手 |
[20:42] | to keep the game interesting, | 來保證遊戲的趣味性 |
[20:44] | but I don’t take sides. | 但我不偏袒任何一方 |
[20:46] | Remember… | 記住 |
[20:53] | All outcomes are possible. | 一切結果皆有可能 |
[21:20] | What the hell happened?! | 發生了什麼 |
[21:27] | Stop her! Arrest her! | 攔住她 把她逮捕 |
[21:36] | You’re only making it worse, lady. | 你只會讓事情變得更糟 女士 |
[22:22] | Miriam? | 米麗亞姆 |
[22:25] | Everything okay? | 近來如何 |
[22:31] | Freakish much? | 變得更古怪了 |
[22:32] | We need to get out of here. | 我們需要離開這裏 |
[22:42] | We need to leave. Now! | 我們必須離開 馬上 |
[22:44] | We just got here. | 我們剛剛纔到這裏 |
[22:45] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:47] | I know you guys aren’t going to believe this, but… | 我知道你們不會相信 |
[22:49] | we are going to die. | 但是我們馬上就要死了 |
[22:52] | Okay, Miriam. | 好吧 米麗亞姆 |
[22:54] | I have to ask… | 我得問一下 |
[22:55] | are you off your meds? | 你是沒吃藥嗎 |
[22:56] | No, listen! It’s Cyrus. He… | 不是這樣 聽着 是塞勒斯 他 |
[22:59] | Cell phones and all electronics, please. | 請上交你們的手機和所有的電子產品 |
[23:01] | There are trade secrets in this building. | 這棟大樓裏有商業機密 |
[23:08] | Okay, everyone. | 各位 |
[23:10] | We’re leaving. | 我們走吧 |
[23:20] | You don’t understand! | 你們不明白 |
[23:22] | He wants to kill us! | 他想要殺了我們 |
[23:24] | He’s going to… he has… | 他會 他要 |
[23:26] | And you know this how? | 你怎麼知道 |
[23:33] | Please, please listen to me! | 請聽我說 |
[23:35] | Look, I’ll explain later, | 聽着 我一會可以解釋 |
[23:36] | I am walking out that door right and you guys must follow me. | 我一會就走向那個門 你們得跟着一起走 |
[23:39] | Cuckoo, cuckoo. | 瘋子 瘋子 |
[23:47] | What the… | 這怎麼 |
[23:48] | The building locks at 8PM. | 這棟大樓晚上8點會鎖上 |
[23:51] | Please. | 請 |
[23:56] | Come with me. | 跟我來 |
[23:57] | We can call you a doctor. | 我們可以爲你請一位醫生 |
[24:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[24:02] | You’ve got to listen to me! | 你們得聽我說 |
[24:05] | No! | 不要 |
[24:27] | Greetings, everyone. | 各位好 |
[24:28] | You fucking son of a bitch! | 你這個畜生 |
[24:29] | Get the hell offa me! | 給我滾開 |
[24:33] | Not the reaction I anticipated. | 這可不是我想到會有的反應 |
[24:35] | Let me go! | 鬆開我 |
[24:36] | You’re not my prisoner, dear. | 親愛的 你不是我的囚徒 |
[24:38] | You can leave at any time. | 你隨時都可以離開 |
[24:45] | After you hear me out. | 在你聽完我說話之後 |
[24:52] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好 事情是這樣的 |
[24:54] | He called us here to kill us. | 他叫我們來是想殺了我們 |
[24:56] | There are death traps in there for every one of us. | 這裏有可以殺死我們每一個人的陷阱 |
[24:59] | I’ve seen it happen. | 我見過事情全程了 |
[25:00] | Miri, relax, | 米麗 放輕鬆 |
[25:02] | you also saw the four horsemen and Slappy the Magic Chicken. | 你還看到過四騎士和發瘋的魔法雞 |
[25:05] | Ethan, your sister is clearly not feeling well. | 伊森 你姐姐現在顯然狀態不好 |
[25:07] | Please refrain from acting like an asshole. | 請儘量剋制自己 不要表現得像個混蛋 |
[25:10] | Did you know that growing up, I thought my name was Asshole? | 你知道從小我一直以爲我的名字是混蛋 |
[25:13] | It would have been if we had done the Indian thing. | 如果我們像印第安人一樣 就會這樣命名 |
[25:18] | You know, naming someone for how they act. | 你知道嗎 根據人們行事風格給他們命名 |
[25:21] | Prancing Moose, Sitting Duck, whatever. | 舞蹈駝鹿啊 打坐鴨子啊什麼的 |
[25:23] | It’s Native American, dear. | 親愛的 我們都是美國人 |
[25:25] | I think we all got off at the wrong foot here. | 我想我們一開始就留下了壞印象 |
[25:27] | Why don’t we start again? | 爲何我們不重新開始 |
[25:29] | Enough! | 夠了 |
[25:30] | Listen up. | 聽好了 |
[25:32] | He’s going to tell us he’s got a brain tumor. | 他會告訴我們他得了腦瘤 |
[25:35] | Multiform Blasto-something. | 多形性什麼細胞瘤 |
[25:37] | She’s right? | 她說的是真的嗎 |
[25:38] | Go on, tell ’em. | 說啊 告訴他們 |
[25:40] | Dad. | 爸 |
[25:43] | Glioblastoma Multiforme. | 多形性膠質母細胞瘤 |
[25:46] | The reason for my headaches, as it turns out. | 這就是我頭疼的原因 |
[25:48] | Inoperable. | 做不了手術 |
[25:49] | So yes, I’m dying. | 所以是的 我要死了 |
[25:51] | I’ve got six months maybe. | 我還有大概6個月 |
[25:55] | Wow. Did you call my doctor, Miriam? | 米麗亞姆 你和我的醫生打過電話了 |
[26:01] | Oh, Daddy, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 我太難過了 |
[26:03] | Could they be wrong? | 他們會不會診斷錯誤 |
[26:07] | No, don’t worry, sweetie, | 不會 不要擔心 我的甜心 |
[26:09] | they couldn’t. | 他們沒有診斷錯 |
[26:12] | You’re making it sound like all I care about is money. | 你說得好像我只關心錢似的 |
[26:15] | My dear, of all of us, | 親愛的 在我們所有人中 |
[26:16] | you’re the one who’s the least money-obsessed. | 你是最不愛錢的 |
[26:19] | Living the life… | 傍大款 裝花瓶 |
[26:20] | …of a trophy wife while downing yourself in pain killers. | 還天天吃止痛藥來麻痹自己 |
[26:25] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[26:26] | This is what’s gonna happen, okay? | 這就是要發生的事 |
[26:28] | His muscle here are going to haul us away. | 他的大塊頭保鏢會把我們拖走 |
[26:30] | And he’s going to watch us die. | 然後他會看着我們死去 |
[26:31] | Miriam… | 米麗亞姆 |
[26:32] | Want to know what he has in store for you? | 想知道他爲你準備了什麼 |
[26:34] | Remember your little comment to News National | 還記得你在國家新聞上小小的評論嗎 |
[26:36] | about dad’s handling of the state budget? | 爸爸對國家預算的處理 |
[26:37] | Like a magician who saws a lady in half | 就像魔術師把一個女人鋸成兩半 |
[26:39] | but has no idea how to put her back together? | 卻不知道如何將她恢復原狀 |
[26:41] | All right, that’s quite enough, young lady. | 夠了 這位年輕女士 |
[26:44] | You’re not gonna get us this time. | 你這次不會得逞的 |
[26:45] | “This time”? | “這次” |
[26:46] | He asked us here because he wants payback. | 他讓我們來這裏是因爲想要報復 |
[26:48] | If it hadn’t been for us, he’d be Vice President. | 如果不是我們 他就會當上副總統 |
[26:51] | The power behind the throne. | 掌握國家實際政權的幕後力量 |
[26:53] | We took that from him. | 我們沒有讓他成功 |
[26:54] | It’s his final fatherly fuck you. | 去他媽的最後的父愛 |
[26:56] | I think it’s time you left. | 我想你是時候該離開這裏了 |
[27:05] | Agh! | 啊 |
[27:13] | Pavel, please make sure she receives medical treatment she needs. | 帕維爾 請確保她得到必須的治療 |
[27:18] | Sorry you won’t be joining us this evening, dear. | 親愛的 很抱歉你今晚不能加入我們了 |
[27:21] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[27:22] | Don’t listen to him! Please! | 不要聽他說的 求你們了 |
[27:24] | I’m telling you the truth! | 我告訴你們真相了 |
[27:32] | Well. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | Can’t say I’m not upset. | 我得說現在並不高興 |
[27:35] | Sorry, Daddy. | 我很抱歉 爸爸 |
[27:36] | If you all don’t mind… | 如果你們不介意 |
[27:37] | I feel the need to freshen up. | 我要去調整一下狀態 |
[27:41] | Aengus and Jurek here will take care of you. | 安格斯和尤瑞克會在這裏招呼你們 |
[27:52] | Yo, what the fuck?! | 這他媽是怎麼了 |
[27:56] | Agh! | 呃 |
[28:04] | My darling daughter. | 我親愛的女兒 |
[28:07] | How? | 你是怎麼發現的 |
[28:10] | It’s that twerpy IT fag you dated. | 是你在約會的那個愚蠢的IT娘炮 |
[28:13] | Right? | 對嗎 |
[28:15] | You got him to hack in? | 是你讓他入侵了電腦 |
[28:19] | No matter. | 沒關係 |
[28:20] | Not everything was in the design document. | 並不是所有的東西都可以跟着設計流程走 |
[28:23] | So, my dear, what we have here | 所以 親愛的 我們這裏有的是 |
[28:26] | is your common, garden-variety elevator. | 一座極其普通的電梯 |
[28:30] | Remember that little remark of yours? | 還記得你的評論嗎 |
[28:32] | About me taking the country on an elevator ride straight to Hell? | 你說我把整個國家搭上了直通地獄的電梯 |
[28:37] | Turns out a 3-ton elevator car can be a very effective weapon. | 3噸重的電梯其實是非常有效的武器 |
[28:42] | This one in particular. | 這座尤其特別 |
[28:44] | And forgive me this momentary lack of class, but I must | 原諒我一時忘了自己的地位 但我沒辦法 |
[28:48] | You screwed me. | 你毀了我 |
[28:50] | So, screw you. | 所以 去你的吧 |
[28:53] | Such pretty eyes. | 多漂亮的一雙眼睛 |
[28:56] | Like my Bethany. | 像我的貝瑟尼一樣 |
[28:58] | Wanna see? | 想看嗎 |
[29:01] | Agh! | 呃 |
[29:07] | Aaaaaagh! | 啊啊啊 |
[29:16] | Ah! | 啊 |
[29:18] | Shit! | 該死 |
[30:21] | Feeling better? | 好點了嗎 |
[30:24] | Seriously, what’s up with Miri? | 說真的 米麗怎麼了 |
[30:26] | Pretty crazy shit she was saying. | 她說的事很瘋狂 |
[30:28] | We’re having her checked out. | 我們正在給他做檢查 |
[30:30] | She’s exhibiting signs of a psychotic break. | 顯然她有精神崩潰的跡象 |
[30:33] | Paranoia, hallucinations. | 妄想 幻覺 |
[30:36] | – Considering her history… – Which is why you shouldn’t even | -基於她之前的事 -所以你根本就不應該 |
[30:38] | think about making her your executor. | 考慮讓她做你的遺囑執行人 |
[30:40] | Thank you for not being a damn phony, Collin. | 科林 謝謝你該死地如此誠實 |
[30:44] | Avarice is strength. | 貪婪就是力量 |
[30:46] | Your’e the only person in this family who understands that. | 你是家裏唯一明白這一點的人 |
[31:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[31:14] | Where’s your sister? | 你的姐姐在哪 |
[31:16] | Popping some pills. | 在嗑藥 |
[31:17] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[31:18] | What? I’m not exposing trade secrets here. | 幹什麼 我又不是在泄露商業機密 |
[31:21] | Never an iota of gratitude for my damage control. | 對我的事後補救措施一點感激都沒 |
[31:24] | Like you give a crap about me. | 說的好像你在乎我一樣 |
[31:26] | It was about protecting your career. | 還不是爲了保護你的事業 |
[31:31] | Yes, my legacy… | 是的 我的遺產 |
[31:35] | About that… | 關於這個 |
[31:48] | What the fuck?! | 他媽的 |
[31:52] | Aaaaaaah! | 啊啊啊 |
[32:07] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[32:09] | Aaaagh! | 啊 |
[32:17] | What the hell was that? | 那是什麼鬼 |
[32:20] | That’s not how it happened. | 事情不是這樣的 |
[32:22] | That’s not the way it happened! | 不該這樣發生的 |
[32:43] | Foul! | 犯規 |
[32:52] | And where do you see a foul? | 你覺得哪裏犯規了 |
[32:54] | She had way too much time to get out of the elevator and… | 她有太多的時間去逃出電梯 還有 |
[32:57] | The timeline shifted. | 時間線發生了變化 |
[32:58] | Last time around, her siblings were first, then her. | 上一次 先是她的兄弟姐妹 然後再是她 |
[33:01] | Now her foreknowledge has gotten her | 現在她的預知使得她 |
[33:03] | thrown into the trap much earlier. | 被提前扔進了陷阱 |
[33:05] | Can we really expect the elevator to be in the same position? | 我們真的能期盼電梯出現在相同位置嗎 |
[33:08] | And she’s leaving the arena! | 她要離開舞臺了 |
[33:11] | I guess we all know whom you didn’t bet on. | 我想我們都知道你沒在誰身上下賭注 |
[33:13] | I want a ruling! | 我想要裁決 |
[33:16] | And they don’t even wear those until 2153. | 而且他們再過八百年也穿不到那些東西 |
[33:20] | Gamemaster? | 遊戲管理員 |
[33:21] | Game continues. | 遊戲繼續 |
[33:23] | She’s not leaving the arena. | 她不會離開這裏 |
[33:42] | Look at the clock. | 看時間 |
[33:46] | I gotta get out of here. | 我必須得離開這裏 |
[33:47] | And leave your siblings? | 然後拋棄你的兄弟姐妹 |
[33:49] | I’ll call the cops as soon as I’m out. | 我一出去就會叫警察過來 |
[33:51] | Do you want to know what’ll happen if you smash that door in? | 你想知道如果你把門撞開會發生什麼 |
[33:54] | Not again. | 沒有下次了 |
[33:56] | Not again! | 不會再有下次了 |
[33:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:59] | Let me go! | 放我離開 |
[34:01] | Do you really think that’s a good idea? | 你真的覺得這是一個好主意嗎 |
[34:04] | Look at the clock. | 快看時間 |
[34:11] | I paused the game. | 我暫停了遊戲 |
[34:12] | But as soon as the tick-tock starts again, | 一旦時間再次開始流逝 |
[34:14] | your siblings are as good as dead. | 你的兄弟姐妹就會死 |
[34:16] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎麼知道你說的是真的 |
[34:19] | You used to bottle-feed Ethan. | 你過去用奶瓶餵過伊森 |
[34:22] | And braid Kelsy’s hair. | 爲凱爾西編過頭髮 |
[34:25] | Who are you? | 你到底是誰 |
[34:27] | You promised your Mom you’d look after them. | 你承諾過你的母親會照顧他們 |
[34:33] | You’ve seen what’ll happen in this scenario. | 您已經看到在這種情況下會發生什麼 |
[34:36] | There is only one way for your siblings to survive this, | 他們要想活下來只有一個辦法 |
[34:39] | and that’s for you to go back up there and save them. | 就是你回去解救他們 |
[34:45] | The clock will start ticking again soon as you enter the arena. | 你一進入競技場 時間就會開始流逝 |
[34:48] | Bitch! | 媽的 |
[35:12] | Shit! | 該死 |
[35:13] | Miriam, help me! | 米麗亞姆 救救我 |
[35:23] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[35:48] | Aengus! | 安格斯 |
[35:49] | Where is girl? | 那女孩去哪了 |
[35:50] | You lost one of the girls? | 你跟丟了其中一個女孩 |
[35:52] | No. I mean… | 不 我是說 |
[35:53] | She was right in front, but now… | 她本來就在前面 但是現在 |
[35:56] | You see nobody? | 你沒看到人嗎 |
[35:58] | Nobody’s been here but you. | 除了你 我沒看見任何人 |
[36:00] | You’re sure she came this way? | 你確定她往這邊來了嗎 |
[36:02] | Where else could she go? | 她還能去哪呢 |
[36:03] | I don’t know, friend. Weren’t you the one chasing her? | 我不知道 夥計 不是你在追她嗎 |
[36:06] | You stay. | 你待在這 |
[36:07] | I go to old man. | 我去找老傢伙 |
[36:10] | Why doesn’t he just kill them quickly and be done with it? | 爲什麼他不快點把他們殺了趕緊結束呢 |
[36:13] | Fun. | 因爲有趣 |
[36:20] | I just wanna get paid and go home. | 我就想拿到錢然後回家 |
[36:27] | Sloppy! | 粗心大意 |
[36:29] | How did this happen? | 爲什麼會發生這種事 |
[36:31] | Pavel? Pavel! | 帕維爾 帕維爾 |
[36:33] | Shit. | 該死 |
[36:34] | We find her. | 我們會找到她的 |
[36:35] | Damn right you will. | 你最好說到做到 |
[36:36] | Aengus, find fucking Pavel… | 安格斯 找到帕維爾 |
[36:38] | …and get after Miriam. | 還有抓住米麗亞姆 |
[36:53] | You see to the kids. | 你去處理那些孩子 |
[36:54] | Start with Kelsy. | 從凱爾西開始 |
[36:56] | No more fuck-ups! | 別再搞砸了 |
[36:57] | Lock everything down. | 封鎖這裏 |
[36:58] | And lock everything down! | 全部給我封鎖 |
[37:00] | And I mean everything! | 全部 |
[37:41] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[37:43] | Shit. | 該死 |
[38:18] | No… please… | 不要 求你了 |
[38:22] | Ah, my sweetie. | 我的小甜心 |
[38:24] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[38:30] | And what exactly are you sorry for, my dear? | 親愛的 你對不起我什麼 |
[38:33] | Whatever you want me to be sorry for. | 任何你覺得我做錯了的事情 |
[38:39] | As you know, I’m a bit of a fan of medieval gadgets. | 你知道 我有點喜歡中世紀的小玩意兒 |
[38:44] | This particular contraption that you’re sitting on | 尤其喜歡你屁股底下 |
[38:47] | is of my own design. | 出自於我之手的特殊裝置 |
[38:48] | Much like yourself, it wasn’t born perfect, | 就像你一樣 是天生不完美的 |
[38:51] | I had so many opportunities iron out its flaws in Abu Ghraib. | 我有很多機會來彌補阿布格萊布的缺陷 |
[38:56] | Sometimes I wished I had the same opportunities with you. | 所以我希望對於你 我也有相同的機會 |
[39:00] | Now, if you notice, your arms are completely free. | 不知道你是否注意到 你的手臂自由了 |
[39:08] | That metal tray mounted in front of you is attached to a scale, | 安裝在你面前的金屬託盤上有一個秤 |
[39:13] | which in turn is connected to a timer. | 托盤連接着計時器 |
[39:19] | I never understood this bizarre affectation. | 我一直都不理解這種矯揉造作 |
[39:22] | Cutting yourself. | 以切割自己來體現 |
[39:23] | Pain is something to be dispensed to others. | 痛苦是可以分給別人的 |
[39:27] | but since you seem to enjoy it… | 但你似乎很享受其中 |
[39:29] | I’m giving you a chance to revel in it. | 我給你這個機會去享受它 |
[39:35] | When Jurek starts the timer, you’ll have 60 seconds | 當尤瑞克開始計時 你會有60秒的時間 |
[39:38] | to fill the tray with 10 ml of blood. | 把10毫升的血填滿托盤 |
[39:42] | The scale will register, | 秤是用來記錄的 |
[39:43] | and the blade will not slice off your head. | 這樣刀片就不會割下你的腦袋 |
[39:50] | The timer will then reset, | 等到計時器重置之後 |
[39:52] | and you’ll have 60 more seconds to add another 10 ml to the tray. | 你同樣有60秒的時間 將10毫升血填滿托盤 |
[39:55] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[39:57] | Oh, sweetie. | 甜心 |
[39:59] | You sound so plaintive. | 聽起來 你似乎很悲傷 |
[40:02] | You can lose almost 500 ml before you even feel faint. | 你會在暈厥前失去幾乎500毫升血 |
[40:06] | In theory, you could stay alive for hours. | 所以理論上而言 你還能再活上幾個小時 |
[40:09] | Jurek. | 尤瑞克 |
[40:12] | 60 seconds has begun. | 開始60秒的計時吧 |
[40:13] | Now, | 現在 |
[40:14] | cut yourself. | 享受切割吧 |
[40:16] | Keep cutting and cutting and cutting. | 一直切吧 一刀又一刀 |
[40:18] | Don’t ever stop! | 永遠別停 |
[40:34] | No! | 不要 |
[40:58] | Fuck this! | 操 |
[41:20] | No! | 不 |
[41:33] | Fuck! | 該死 |
[42:21] | No! Please! | 不要 求你了 |
[42:30] | Boring! Come on. | 真是無趣 |
[42:32] | Seriously, I was hoping for a good fight. | 說實話 我還希望她能反抗的呢 |
[42:34] | The sister’s too much fun… | 這個妹妹真是有趣 |
[42:36] | We should keep her around. | 我們應該把她留着 |
[42:37] | Untapped potential. | 她身上應該有許多尚待開發的潛質 |
[42:39] | Explosive potential. | 或許會讓我們大吃一驚 |
[42:42] | Replay! | 重來 |
[42:42] | Replay | 重來 |
[42:44] | Replay! Replay! | 重來 重來 |
[42:46] | Replay! Replay! Replay! Replay! | 重來 重來 重來 重來 |
[42:51] | Aengus, find fucking Pavel. | 安格斯 找到帕維爾 |
[42:54] | You see to the kids. | 你去處理孩子們 |
[42:55] | Start with Kelsy. | 重凱爾西開始 |
[42:57] | No more fuck-ups! | 別再搞砸了 |
[42:59] | Kill Collin first. | 先殺科林 |
[43:00] | On second thought, start with my oldest. | 等下 先從老大開始吧 |
[43:07] | What the…? | 什麼 |
[43:08] | I’ve done this. | 我做過這件事了 |
[43:22] | Miriam! | 米麗亞姆 |
[43:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:24] | It’s gonna be okay. | 沒事了 |
[43:26] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我會帶你逃出去 |
[43:33] | I think we’re good here. | 這裏安全 |
[43:45] | He’s totally cut us off. | 他完全切斷了我們與外界的聯繫 |
[43:52] | Still no sign of Pavel. | 還是沒有帕維爾的蹤跡 |
[43:53] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我到處都找遍了 |
[43:54] | Apparently not. | 很顯然沒有 |
[43:56] | Fucking find him! | 趕緊找到他 |
[43:58] | This building will be swarming with people come Monday morning. | 這棟樓星期一早上將全是人 |
[44:04] | They’re fucking it up. | 他們在搞砸這件事 |
[44:09] | What?! | 什麼 |
[44:10] | Aengus! | 安格斯 |
[44:17] | Okay, I think the coast is clear. | 好了 走廊沒人 |
[44:19] | We need to get Collin and Ethan, | 我們先把科林和伊森救出來 |
[44:20] | and then we need to leave. | 之後一起離開這 |
[44:21] | I’m leaving now. | 我現在就要離開這 |
[44:23] | Collin and Ethan… | 那科林和伊森怎麼辦 |
[44:24] | We can call the cops once we’re outside. | 等我們出去了 我們可以報警 |
[44:26] | They’ll be dead by then. | 等到那個時候 他們都死了 |
[44:27] | And you know this how? | 你怎麼知道的 |
[44:29] | I just saved your life! | 我剛剛救了你的命 |
[44:31] | Why can’t you trust me? | 爲什麼你不相信我 |
[44:32] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我纔不會在這個鬼地方 |
[44:35] | Kel, what are… | 凱爾 你怎麼 |
[44:37] | Don’t fucking call me that. | 不許這麼叫我 |
[44:40] | What is your problem? | 你有什麼問題嗎 |
[44:41] | You are my problem. | 你就是我最大的問題 |
[44:43] | You’re a fucking control freak who | 你就是個該死的控制狂 |
[44:44] | always thinks she knows better. | 總是認爲自己懂得更多 |
[44:46] | You can never give people what they need. | 你從來不知道別人需要什麼 |
[44:48] | You give them what you think they should have. | 你只給他們你認爲該給的 |
[44:50] | When I called you the night before I got married… | 在我結婚的前夜 我打電話給你 |
[44:53] | scared, not wanting to go through with it… | 恐懼籠罩着我 我不想經歷這一切 |
[44:55] | you gave me a lecture. | 你卻給我上了一堂課 |
[44:57] | About how I need to see a shrink and work through my issues | 告訴我 因爲我要嫁給父親輩的人 |
[45:00] | since clearly I’m marrying my father… | 所以我需要看心理醫生來解決我的問題 |
[45:02] | What did you want me to say? | 那你想讓我說什麼 |
[45:04] | I wanted you to say, “I love you. | 我想讓你說”我愛你 |
[45:07] | You don’t need this guy.” | 不要嫁給那個傢伙” |
[45:12] | You know what this is? | 你知道這是什麼嗎 |
[45:14] | No, not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那樣 |
[45:16] | It is for my Loresta injections. | 這是我的鎮痛注射器 |
[45:19] | I inject myself every night. | 我每天晚上都注射它 |
[45:22] | That way I’m totally out of it | 這樣當我”丈夫”強姦我的時候 |
[45:23] | when my “husband” rapes the DeKalb empire. | 我就完全感受不到了 |
[45:31] | Yeah, that’s what my marriage is about. | 是啊 這就是我的婚姻 |
[45:34] | Fucking Cyrus. | 搞塞勒斯 |
[45:36] | Hurting Cyrus. | 傷害塞勒斯 |
[45:37] | Destroying Cyrus. | 毀了塞勒斯 |
[45:40] | I’m his fucking stand-in. | 我是他的替身 |
[45:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[45:45] | I’m so… | 我真的 |
[45:46] | Whatever. | 無所謂了 |
[45:59] | Kelsy? | 凱爾西 |
[46:26] | Let me out of here | 放我出去 |
[46:27] | or I swear you will regret the day you were born, old man. | 否則你會後悔的 老傢伙 |
[46:31] | Time to test your theory. | 到了測試你的理論的時候了 |
[46:33] | Let’s see if I can saw someone to pieces | 讓我看看 分割成碎片的人體 |
[46:36] | and put them back together again. | 能不能再重塑如初 |
[46:41] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[46:42] | please… | 求你了 |
[46:43] | No. | 不要 |
[46:44] | For every question you get wrong, | 你每答錯一個問題 |
[46:47] | Jurek will remove a limb. | 尤瑞克就會截下你的一段肢體 |
[46:49] | Let’s begin. | 開始吧 |
[46:50] | Whatever he is paying you, I’ll double it. | 無論他給你多少錢 我會加倍給你 |
[46:52] | Will you make sex? | 包括做愛嗎 |
[46:54] | What?! | 什麼 |
[46:55] | Sure, yes, yes, I will. | 當然 可以 我會 |
[46:57] | Dog. | 禽獸 |
[47:06] | What is an unconventional monetary policy | 當標準貨幣政策失效時 |
[47:09] | used by central banks to stimulate the economy | 中央銀行用來刺激經濟的 |
[47:11] | when standard monetary policy becomes ineffective? | 非常規貨幣政策是什麼 |
[47:15] | Quantitative easing. | 量化寬鬆 |
[47:18] | How do you calculate trailing P/E ratio? | 如何計算現行股價 |
[47:21] | Divide the recent price of the stock | 用最後12個月的實際收益 |
[47:23] | by the last 12 months of actual earnings. | 除以股票的近期價格 |
[47:27] | What is… EBITDA? | 什麼是 EBITDA |
[47:30] | Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and… | 未計利息 稅項 折舊及 |
[47:35] | amortization. | 攤銷前的利潤 |
[48:02] | Surprise. | 驚不驚喜 |
[48:08] | Return… on… shareholder’s equity? | 還有 是股東權益嗎 |
[48:12] | Well, I’m impressed. | 真令人驚訝 |
[48:17] | Jurek, cut him in half. | 尤瑞克 把他切成兩半吧 |
[48:18] | But I answered all of your… | 可是我回答了你所有的 |
[48:20] | No. | 不要 |
[48:21] | No! | 不要 |
[48:22] | Nooo! | 不 |
[48:37] | Dumb little girl. | 愚蠢的女孩 |
[49:00] | No! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[49:04] | The show’s over, Houdini. | 表演結束了 大魔術師 |
[49:06] | Bitch! | 賤人 |
[49:07] | Jurek, finish her! | 尤瑞克 殺了她 |
[49:10] | Back the fuck off. | 給我他媽的退下 |
[49:14] | Stop! | 停下 |
[49:15] | Ax against saw. | 斧頭對上電鋸 |
[49:17] | Who will win? | 哪個會贏呢 |
[49:44] | Ax lose. | 斧頭輸了 |
[50:36] | You scared? | 你害怕了嗎 |
[50:38] | I like scared. | 我最愛恐懼了 |
[50:45] | See, it is your father not understand. | 是你父親他不理解 |
[50:50] | I have power. | 我擁有力量 |
[50:52] | You are nothing. | 而你一無所有 |
[50:55] | I can do what I want. | 我想做什麼就做什麼 |
[50:57] | Hurt, kill, fuck. | 傷 殺 操 |
[50:59] | My choice. | 隨我選擇 |
[51:01] | I am God. | 我就是主宰 |
[51:05] | Yes, that is it. | 對 就是這樣 |
[51:07] | Scream. | 尖叫吧 |
[51:09] | Scream for Jurek. | 爲我尤瑞克而尖叫 |
[51:40] | What the fuck?! | 他媽的什麼鬼 |
[51:46] | Aengus? Report. | 安格斯 報告情況 |
[51:49] | I’m on it, sir. | 我在處理呢 先生 |
[51:50] | I’ll deal with the boy now. | 我現在就來處理那男孩兒 |
[52:07] | Want to hear story? | 想聽個故事嗎 |
[52:11] | First real mission in the army. | 我在軍隊的首次任務 |
[52:14] | 1998. | 那是1998年 |
[52:16] | I am 18. | 我才18歲 |
[52:18] | We go to rebel village. | 我們到一個反叛軍村莊 |
[52:20] | Donji Prekaz. | 叫冬伊·普雷卡芝 |
[52:22] | Some fighting. | 打了場小仗 |
[52:23] | Easy. | 非常輕鬆 |
[52:24] | My commander say to me, | 我的長官對我說 |
[52:26] | “Come, I teach you.” | “來 我來教你” |
[52:28] | He tell me bring a man into empty house. | 他讓我把一個俘虜帶進空房 |
[52:32] | He asks man questions about rebellion. | 他問他關於反叛軍的問題 |
[52:35] | Man say he do not know anything. | 那人說他什麼都不知道 |
[52:38] | My commander beat him. | 我長官揍他 |
[52:41] | Man talks. | 那人就說了 |
[52:42] | Talk so much, I worry we forget. | 說了好多 我怕我們忘記了 |
[52:45] | So I write down everything man say. | 所以我把他說的都記下來 |
[52:48] | Man is silent. | 那人安靜了 |
[52:50] | No more talk. | 說完了 |
[52:52] | Commander shoot him. | 長官就射死他 |
[52:54] | I show my commander, look, I say, I write everything down. | 我跟長官說 您看我都記下來了 |
[52:59] | All man said. | 他說的所有事 |
[53:01] | Commander laughs and laughs and laughs. | 長官笑了又笑 |
[53:04] | I confuse. | 我很疑惑 |
[53:06] | “Why are you laughing?” | 問”你爲什麼要笑” |
[53:07] | Commander says | 長官說 |
[53:09] | torture not about information, | 折磨不是爲了信息 |
[53:13] | torture about power. | 而是爲了權力 |
[53:17] | I learn. | 我學到了 |
[53:18] | Your father enjoy from far. | 你父親喜歡遠遠掌控 |
[53:23] | I enjoy close. | 我喜歡親歷親爲 |
[53:30] | We play game I like. | 我們玩的這遊戲我喜歡 |
[54:00] | Miriam! Thank God. | 謝天謝地 米麗亞姆 |
[54:03] | We need to go. | 我們得走了 |
[54:04] | Do you know how to get out? | 你知道怎麼出去嗎 |
[54:05] | We need to get Ethan first. | 我們得先把伊森救出來 |
[54:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[54:18] | Got the trunk from your dorm room. | 這是從你寢室搞來的箱子 |
[54:19] | 今天是 學習點新東西的 好日子 | |
[54:21] | Appalling. | 非常吸引人 |
[54:23] | Do you use them on others or you like them being used on you? | 你喜歡把它們用到別人身上還是自己身上 |
[54:26] | Dad, what is this shit? | 爹呀 這是什麼鬼東西 |
[54:32] | Since you were far busier doing your 8th grade math teacher | 既然你忙着”做”你的八年級數學老師 |
[54:35] | than 8th grade math… | 而不是做八年級數學題 |
[54:37] | I was thinking perhaps a little test is in order. | 我覺得可能得給你搞點小測試了 |
[54:41] | Factors! Yay! | 因數耶 |
[54:41] | 因數遊戲 看看你的數學怎麼樣 | |
[54:44] | I want some ROI for the dough I spent on your “education.” | 我想看看投資進你教育上的錢回報怎麼樣 |
[54:49] | This is fucked up! | 這太操蛋了 |
[54:55] | Recognize that feeling? | 感受到窒息的快感了嗎 |
[54:57] | I know you love it so. | 我知道你喜歡的 |
[55:08] | The collar is connected to the ePad. | 這裝置和平板連着的 |
[55:11] | of course, you’ll have to use your tongue to key in the answers. | 你當然得用舌頭輸入答案 |
[55:14] | Hope that won’t be a problem. | 希望那不會太麻煩 |
[55:28] | Besides 35 and 1, what is one factor of 35? | 除35和1以外 還有那個數字是35的因數 |
[55:49] | Terrific! | 太棒了 |
[55:54] | Remember your divisibility rules? | 記得約數原則嗎 |
[55:59] | Is 52,462 divisible by 4? | 52462能被4整除嗎 |
[56:03] | Type Y for Yes and N for No. | 可以就輸入Y 不可以就輸入N |
[56:14] | Oh, come on. | 來吧 加油 |
[56:16] | This isn’t going to be fun at all | 如果你第二個問題就死翹翹了 |
[56:18] | if you’re flunking on Question 2. | 就一點兒都沒意思了 |
[56:20] | Add all the numbers together, | 把所有數字都加起來 |
[56:22] | if the sum is divisible by four, then the answer is yes. | 如果總數能被4整除 答案就是可以 |
[56:40] | Personally, I’ve always hated touchscreens. | 我個人非常討厭觸摸屏 |
[56:43] | But you kids seem to love them, so… | 但你們這些孩子似乎挺喜歡的 所以 |
[56:51] | That is correct! | 答對了 |
[57:04] | Kelsy! | 凱爾西 |
[57:06] | Where did you go? | 你去哪裏了 |
[57:07] | We can’t get out. | 我們出不去了 |
[57:08] | Elevators don’t work, and the staircase is off. | 電梯不能用 樓梯間也被鎖了 |
[57:10] | – Shit. – Wait. | -操蛋 -等等 |
[57:12] | But that’s not… | 但那不是 |
[57:14] | – That can’t be. – Not what? | -不該是這樣的 -不是怎樣 |
[57:16] | how you and psycho dad planned it? | 不是你和你神經病爹計劃的那樣嗎 |
[57:18] | okay, seriously, what is going on? | 好吧 認真的 現在什麼情況 |
[57:21] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. She’s in on it. | 唯一說得通的解釋就是她也參與了 |
[57:24] | What’s going on is that we need to get Ethan and then… | 我們該做的事是把伊森救出來然後 |
[57:27] | You have been acting weird this entire time. | 你一直表現很怪 |
[57:29] | Like you knew what was coming. | 就像你知道會發生什麼一樣 |
[57:31] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎麼可能知道的 |
[57:33] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[57:35] | I’m not insane. | 我沒瘋 |
[57:37] | But I’ve been here before | 但我曾經經歷過這個 |
[57:38] | and everybody died and I got out. | 除了我逃出去外 所有人都死了 |
[57:40] | Then somebody or something sent me back, alright? | 然後什麼人或東西把我送回來了 好嗎 |
[57:43] | To save everyone. | 爲了救每個人 |
[57:46] | It was supposed to be the same… | 它應該和之前一樣的 |
[57:48] | except everything’s changed! | 但什麼都不一樣了 |
[57:52] | Whatever. | 隨你們怎麼樣吧 |
[57:54] | Do what you want. | 你們想幹啥幹啥去 |
[57:55] | I’m getting Ethan. | 我要去救伊森了 |
[57:57] | You’re welcome! | 你們不用謝了 |
[58:03] | Bob purchases lunch for his friends. | 鮑勃爲他的朋友們買了午餐 |
[58:06] | He buys two submarine sandwiches. | 他買了兩個潛水艇三明治 |
[58:08] | One sandwich is 16 inches long | 一個16英寸長 |
[58:12] | and the other sandwich is 12 inches long. | 另一個12英寸長 |
[58:15] | He wants to cut servings of the same length from both sandwiches, | 他想保證切出的每份三明治一樣長 |
[58:21] | without having any sandwich left over. | 並且兩個都沒有任何剩餘 |
[58:24] | What is the greatest length serving Bob can cut? | 鮑勃能切出每份三明治最多多長 |
[58:38] | No. Incorrect. | 天哪 答錯了 |
[58:53] | Ethan! Oh, my God! | 伊森 我的天呀 |
[59:02] | It’s six! Six! | 答案是六 是六 |
[59:03] | The hell it is! | 是個鬼 |
[59:06] | Correct! | 答對了 |
[59:15] | So one of my kids paid attention in school. | 所以還是有學生聽講了的 |
[59:24] | Jurek, Aengus, move! | 尤瑞克 安格斯 動起來 |
[59:27] | Get them! | 去抓他們 |
[59:45] | What the…? | 什麼 |
[59:46] | This is a fire door! | 這是防火逃生門 |
[59:47] | You don’t chain a fire door! | 你不能把逃生門鎖起來 |
[59:50] | I won. | 我贏了 |
[59:52] | Do you hear me? | 你聽見我說話了嗎 |
[59:53] | I won. | 我贏了 |
[59:55] | I played your game. | 我玩了你的遊戲 |
[59:56] | You kept changing the damn rules, | 你卻不斷扭曲規則 |
[59:58] | but I still crossed that finish line first. | 但我還是先一步跨過終點了 |
[1:00:00] | See? | 看到了嗎 |
[1:00:01] | They’re still alive. | 他們還活着 |
[1:00:03] | He failed; I succeeded. | 他輸了 我贏了 |
[1:00:05] | Now let us the hell out of here! | 現在讓我們出去 |
[1:00:08] | Jurek! Aengus! | 尤瑞克 安格斯 |
[1:00:12] | Check the west side fire stairs. | 讓他們去西邊防火梯 |
[1:00:15] | Check the west side fire stairs. | 去西邊防火梯 |
[1:00:34] | Fucking trapped. I don’t believe this shit! | 他媽的被困住了 這破事太難以置信了 |
[1:00:36] | We’re in this together… | 我們都一起被坑了 |
[1:00:37] | You, with your sanctimonious “It’s | 你和你那個僞善的 |
[1:00:39] | all okay, we’re family” attitude. | “一切都好 我們是一家人”態度 |
[1:00:40] | You know what, Miriam? It’s not okay. | 你知道嗎 米麗亞姆 這並不好 |
[1:00:42] | Nothing is okay. | 什麼都不好 |
[1:00:44] | One moment of unity five years ago does not make us a family. | 五年前一場相聚不代表我們就是一家人 |
[1:00:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:54] | You’ve “seen all this before.” | 你既然”什麼都經歷過了” |
[1:00:56] | What do we do now? | 我們現在怎麼做 |
[1:00:58] | We are way off-script here. | 我們太偏離劇本了 |
[1:00:59] | They keep moving the goddamn goalposts. | 他們一直偷樑換柱 |
[1:01:05] | Let me see the syringe. | 讓我看看那個注射器 |
[1:01:07] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[1:01:09] | You can kill someone with an air embolism, right? | 你可以用空氣注射殺人對吧 |
[1:01:17] | Help! | 救命呀 |
[1:01:19] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[1:01:24] | Please, somebody help me! | 求求你了 來個人救命呀 |
[1:01:27] | Miriam! | 米麗亞姆 |
[1:01:28] | Collin! | 科林 |
[1:01:35] | Oh! Did your family serve you to wolf? | 你的家人把你犧牲給狼了嗎 |
[1:01:38] | Thinking wolf will be less hungry? | 以爲這樣狼可以不那麼餓 |
[1:01:44] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[1:01:47] | No sense of fun. Go. | 一點意思都沒有 滾 |
[1:01:49] | We don’t… | 我們不應該 |
[1:01:50] | I say go. | 我說滾 |
[1:01:52] | Do not come in again. | 別再進來了 |
[1:01:54] | The boss said… | 但老闆說 |
[1:01:56] | We are hired to hurt. | 我們被僱傭來傷害 |
[1:01:58] | To have fun. | 來找樂子 |
[1:02:00] | Out. | 滾出去 |
[1:02:07] | Help! | 救命呀 |
[1:02:09] | Yes. | 對 |
[1:02:11] | More. | 繼續叫 |
[1:02:12] | Music. | 真動聽 |
[1:02:13] | Somebody help me! | 來人救救我呀 |
[1:02:20] | Don’t shoot! | 別開槍 |
[1:02:23] | Aengus, right? | 你是安格斯 對嗎 |
[1:02:24] | Listen to me. I… I Can make you a very wealthy man. | 聽着 我可以讓你非常有錢 |
[1:02:28] | As soon as you’re dead, I’m on a plane home, | 你一死我就可以飛回家了 |
[1:02:31] | to my wife and son, with enough money to retire. | 帶着足夠多的養老金回到我妻兒身邊 |
[1:02:34] | Forget that. | 不是說那個 |
[1:02:35] | I’m talking partnership. | 我說的是合夥人關係 |
[1:02:40] | I want you to make scream. | 我想讓你尖叫 |
[1:02:44] | Scream for Jurek. | 爲我尤瑞克而尖叫 |
[1:02:57] | Now stop. | 現在停下來 |
[1:03:00] | Say, “Please, Jurek.” | 說”求你了 尤瑞克” |
[1:03:05] | Say it! | 快說 |
[1:03:06] | Please, Jurek. | 求你了 尤瑞克 |
[1:03:07] | That is right. | 就是這樣 |
[1:03:08] | You do not want to upset Jurek. | 你不想讓尤瑞克傷心 |
[1:03:14] | Say, “Sorry I upset you, Jurek.” | 說 “對不起我讓你傷心了 尤瑞克” |
[1:03:25] | Scream for Jur… | 尖叫吧 |
[1:03:39] | Sorry I upset you, Jurek. | 尤瑞克對不起 讓你傷心了 |
[1:03:45] | I can’t believe I let you do that to me! | 不敢相信我竟然讓你這麼做了 |
[1:03:47] | You’re fucking crazy! | 你真他媽瘋了 |
[1:03:49] | Shh! There’s still one more. | 安靜點 還有一個人 |
[1:03:57] | Now the odds are even. | 現在機會均等了 |
[1:03:59] | Bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:04:04] | Ethan Wow, Ethan. | |
[1:04:06] | We need to talk. | 我們需要談談 |
[1:04:07] | We’re taking over this company. | 我們會掌管這家公司 |
[1:04:09] | We could use a man like you… | 我們會在一些特殊項目中 |
[1:04:11] | for special projects. | 招聘像你這樣的人 |
[1:04:12] | How much? | 報酬是多少 |
[1:04:13] | Two bucks, chump. | 兩美元 笨蛋 |
[1:04:15] | Drop it. | 把槍放下 |
[1:04:16] | Now! | 現在 |
[1:04:19] | Okay, let’s chain him up… | 好的 把他綁起來 |
[1:04:21] | Die, motherfucker! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[1:04:29] | Die! Die! | 去死吧 去死吧 |
[1:04:46] | Dude. | 天吶 |
[1:04:55] | Do you know how to use it? | 你知道怎麼用嗎 |
[1:04:56] | Point and click, right? | 瞄準然後射擊 沒錯吧 |
[1:04:57] | I had problems with that… | 我有點不大行 |
[1:04:59] | before. | 之前 |
[1:05:04] | See? Easy. | 看到了嗎 很簡單 |
[1:05:11] | Great. | 好極了 |
[1:05:15] | Jurek! Aengus! | 尤瑞克 安格斯 |
[1:05:16] | Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! | 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:05:25] | Get to the chopper! | 去直升機那裏 |
[1:05:32] | The DeKalb family… | 迪卡爾布一家人 |
[1:05:34] | trapped in a nightmare of their own making, | 被困在自己製造的噩夢裏 |
[1:05:37] | struggling to survive as the playing | 努力活下去 |
[1:05:40] | d undulates beneath their feet. | 就像一個註定會毀滅的 |
[1:05:42] | A petri dish of mutually assured destruction. | 培養皿一樣 |
[1:05:54] | We’re still fuckin’ trapped. | 我們還是被困在這裏 |
[1:05:56] | Cyrus has the elevator key. | 塞勒斯有電梯鑰匙 |
[1:05:58] | Into the lion’s den then. | 那就相當於進了獅穴 |
[1:06:00] | We go to see daddy dearest. | 我們去見最親愛的爸爸 |
[1:06:06] | Look. | 聽着 |
[1:06:08] | I just want to say… | 我只是想說 |
[1:06:10] | I know I can be… | 我知道我可能看起來 |
[1:06:12] | difficult. | 很不好相處 |
[1:06:14] | And act like I’m sitting on a very high horse… | 表現的高高在上 |
[1:06:16] | Amen to that. | 我贊同 |
[1:06:19] | I know how I can come off… | 我知道我其實可以卸下這幅姿態 |
[1:06:21] | I just always want to try so hard to make it all good. | 我一直努力讓一切變得更好 |
[1:06:25] | You know, the shit we went through… | 我們所經歷的事情 |
[1:06:28] | to make it not matter. | 我想讓這些事就這麼過去 |
[1:06:29] | It matters. | 這些事 |
[1:06:31] | It won’t ever not matter. | 這些永遠都不會過去 |
[1:06:33] | It’s part of who we are. | 這是我們的一部份 |
[1:06:37] | I’m sorry… for… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:39] | It’s okay. | 沒事的 |
[1:06:42] | I love you guys. | 我愛你們 |
[1:06:44] | I know we haven’t been to each other… | 我知道我們彼此都沒有 |
[1:06:47] | what we should have been. | 成爲我們應該成爲的樣子 |
[1:06:50] | But… | 但是 |
[1:06:51] | when we get out of here… | 當我們離開這裏 |
[1:06:53] | I would really like things to be different. | 我真的希望事情會變得有所不同 |
[1:06:56] | Because I… | 因爲我 |
[1:06:58] | I could really use a family. | 真的需要一個家庭 |
[1:07:00] | You know, someone to cook dried-out turkey with on Thanksgiving | 在感恩節和別人一起做火雞 |
[1:07:03] | and exchange lousy presents on Christmas. | 在聖誕節交換禮物 |
[1:07:07] | I don’t eat meat anymore. | 我不想再吃肉了 |
[1:07:09] | I make a halfway-decent raisin walnut stuffing. | 我能做還不錯的葡萄乾核桃餡 |
[1:07:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你纔不會呢 |
[1:07:27] | Here. | 給你 |
[1:07:29] | I’m not really, like, into, like firearms and stuff. | 我不太喜歡槍支一類的東西 |
[1:07:33] | You’re in a death metal band. | 你可是在一個死亡金屬樂隊裏 |
[1:07:34] | See, that is exactly the kind of misconception | 看到了吧 這就是社會 |
[1:07:36] | that society puts on us. | 對我們的誤解 |
[1:07:38] | Take it! | 拿着它 |
[1:07:48] | Seems to suit you. | 看起來很適合你 |
[1:07:56] | It’s down here, next to the conference room. | 在那邊 會議室的旁邊 |
[1:08:14] | The elevator key. | 電梯鑰匙 |
[1:08:17] | But first, a proposition. | 但首先 我有個提議 |
[1:08:27] | We decline. | 我們拒絕 |
[1:08:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪裏 |
[1:08:36] | You fucking bitch! | 你這個混蛋 |
[1:08:38] | Language, please. | 注意用詞 好嗎 |
[1:08:43] | Screaming might not be the best idea. | 尖叫可能不是個好辦法 |
[1:08:45] | There are people hunting you. | 有人會來抓你的 |
[1:08:47] | I won. | 我贏了 |
[1:08:48] | We killed him. | 我們殺了他 |
[1:08:49] | I’m sorry, but that ending is… anticlimactic. | 抱歉 但結局太沒意思了 |
[1:09:03] | Save your energy. | 省省力氣吧 |
[1:09:07] | You’ll need it. | 你會需要的 |
[1:09:08] | Time to run. | 是時候該跑了 |
[1:09:13] | Kelsy? | 凱爾西 |
[1:09:14] | I said run. | 我說了 快跑 |
[1:09:16] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[1:09:18] | Back-stabbing bitch! | 雙面的婊子 |
[1:09:21] | You really need to run when I tell you to. | 我叫你跑 你就跑 |
[1:09:23] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼 |
[1:09:24] | I told you the rules. | 我告訴過你規則了 |
[1:09:26] | I may intervene at any time in the | 爲了讓遊戲更加令人滿意 |
[1:09:27] | interest of a more satisfying game. | 我會隨時介入 |
[1:09:29] | Remember rule number one? | 還記得第一條規則嗎 |
[1:09:31] | Be amusing. | 讓遊戲變得有趣 |
[1:09:38] | It’s down here, next to the conference room. | 在那邊 會議室的旁邊 |
[1:09:58] | Congratulations, Miriam. | 恭喜你 米麗亞姆 |
[1:10:00] | You’ve won. | 你贏了 |
[1:10:02] | Of course, you had an unfair advantage, | 當然 你有不公平的優勢 |
[1:10:04] | since you already knew what was going to happen. | 因爲你知道會發生什麼 |
[1:10:07] | What’s going on? | 這是怎麼回事 |
[1:10:08] | The IT twerp your sister is dating hacked into my computer | 和你姐姐約會的IT男黑進了我的電腦 |
[1:10:11] | and got the design document for this little adventure. | 拿到了這個小冒險的設計文件 |
[1:10:15] | Sis, is that true? | 姐姐 這是真的嗎 |
[1:10:17] | No. | 不是 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[1:10:19] | How else could she know what would happen? | 否則她怎麼會知道將會發生什麼 |
[1:10:23] | They’d never believe him. | 他們不會相信他的 |
[1:10:25] | Different timestream. | 時間流不同了 |
[1:10:26] | This… | 這 |
[1:10:29] | Never happened? | 從未發生過嗎 |
[1:10:29] | Never happened. | 從未發生過 |
[1:10:31] | There was no unification. | 從來沒有過統一 |
[1:10:33] | There was just a truce. | 只不過是暫時休戰 |
[1:10:39] | We’re still fuckin’ trapped. | 我們還是被困在這裏 |
[1:10:41] | Cyrus has the elevator key. | 塞勒斯有電梯鑰匙 |
[1:10:43] | Into the lion’s den then. | 那就相當於進了獅穴 |
[1:10:45] | We go to see daddy dearest. | 我們去見最親愛的爸爸 |
[1:10:46] | And then you don’t want to see any of them ever again. | 然後你就再也不想見到他們任何人了 |
[1:10:50] | And then I don’t want to see any of you ever again. | 然後我就再也不想看到你們任何人了 |
[1:10:54] | And I want a fuckin’ gun. | 把槍給我 |
[1:10:59] | Here. | 給你 |
[1:11:02] | Fine. | 好把 |
[1:11:03] | Game continues. | 遊戲繼續 |
[1:11:04] | You knew! | 你早就知道 |
[1:11:06] | You knew and you still let us come here? | 你都知道了卻還讓我們來這裏 |
[1:11:07] | What? No! | 什麼 不 |
[1:11:09] | Why don’t you fill them in on the rest of the design document? | 你爲什麼不告訴他們剩下的設計內容 |
[1:11:11] | Stop it, Cyrus! | 閉嘴 塞勒斯 |
[1:11:12] | All of a sudden, everything makes sense. | 那一切都有解釋了 |
[1:11:15] | Your crazy act, | 你瘋狂的行爲 |
[1:11:16] | having been through this before, | 還說經歷過這些 |
[1:11:18] | I thought you were frickin’ losing it again. | 我還以爲你又瘋了呢 |
[1:11:20] | But you were just milking it for cover. | 你只不過是在掩飾自己 |
[1:11:22] | Mirii, you didn’t, like, just let us | 米麗 難道你就看着我們 |
[1:11:23] | walk into this nightmare, did you? | 走進這個噩夢 是嗎 |
[1:11:25] | That’s bullshit! You can’t… | 胡扯 你不能 |
[1:11:27] | I knew it. Fuckin’ knew it. | 我知道了 我全知道了 |
[1:11:29] | She set us up. | 她陷害了我們 |
[1:11:32] | You see, in my design document, | 在我設計的文件裏 |
[1:11:34] | it’s winner-takes-all proposition… | 贏家會得到 |
[1:11:37] | my entire estate. | 我全部的財產 |
[1:11:38] | No one was really in danger. | 沒人真的有危險 |
[1:11:41] | It was a test of wills and loyalty. | 只是對勇氣和意志的考驗 |
[1:11:43] | anway, your sister cooked the books. | 另外 你的姐姐其中做了手腳 |
[1:11:46] | Bribed my assistants. | 賄賂我的助理 |
[1:11:48] | My God, can’t you see what he’s doing? | 上帝啊 你們看不出來他在做什麼嗎 |
[1:11:50] | You knew! You said so yourself. | 你知道 你自己也說過 |
[1:11:53] | You couldn’t have picked up the goddamn phone? | 你當時就不能接電話嗎 |
[1:11:55] | Bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:11:57] | Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! | 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:12:01] | Enough! | 夠了 |
[1:12:03] | Give us the elevator key. | 把電梯鑰匙給我們 |
[1:12:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:12:09] | You’re welcome to leave. | 歡迎你們離開 |
[1:12:11] | Or… | 或者 |
[1:12:12] | you can have what you’ve always dreamed of. | 你們可以得到你們夢寐以求的 |
[1:12:17] | Kelsy, | 凱爾西 |
[1:12:18] | you can be free of the bastard you’re married to. | 你可以擺脫和你結婚的那個混蛋 |
[1:12:21] | Heck, you can hire an army of lawyers | 你可以僱一羣律師 |
[1:12:24] | and tie him up in court for years to come | 讓他有打不完的官司 |
[1:12:26] | and destroy his business in the process. | 然後摧毀他的生意 |
[1:12:30] | Ethan, | 伊森 |
[1:12:31] | think what all of these millions could do | 想想這幾百萬能爲 |
[1:12:34] | for your music career. | 你的音樂事業做些什麼 |
[1:12:38] | Collin, | 科林 |
[1:12:39] | as head of this firm, | 作爲這個公司的領導 |
[1:12:40] | you’ll have what you’ve always wanted… | 你會得到你一直想要的 |
[1:12:42] | complete control. | 完全控制權 |
[1:12:45] | And free sharks. | 和免費的鯊魚 |
[1:12:47] | And in return? | 作爲回報那 |
[1:13:04] | Tick tock, tick tock. | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:13:09] | All alone now. | 現在獨身一人了吧 |
[1:13:28] | End of the line, bitch! | 結束了 混蛋 |
[1:13:39] | Guys, stop! | 夥計們 停下 |
[1:13:42] | Please! | 求你們了 |
[1:15:15] | Miriam! Oh, my God. | 米麗亞姆 我的上帝 |
[1:15:20] | Walt? | 瓦爾特 |
[1:15:21] | What?! | 什麼 |
[1:15:22] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:15:23] | Are you okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[1:15:26] | No! | 當然有事 |
[1:15:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在這做什麼 |
[1:15:29] | How did you get in? | 你怎麼進來的 |
[1:15:31] | Freight elevator. | 乘貨運電梯 |
[1:15:32] | All the other elevators are out of order. | 其他所有電梯都不管用了 |
[1:15:35] | It’s a bit, you know… stupid. | 確實有點傻 |
[1:15:37] | I know how freaked out you were | 我知道你很害怕 |
[1:15:38] | because of this meeting with your father. | 因爲這次與你父親的見面 |
[1:15:40] | So I called… | 所以我多次給你 |
[1:15:42] | a few times… | 打電話 |
[1:15:43] | and when you didn’t answer, I had this really weird vibe. | 你沒接 我就感覺很奇怪 |
[1:15:46] | So I came here… | 然後我就過來了 |
[1:15:47] | Do you have your phone? | 你帶了手機嗎 |
[1:15:49] | Uh, sure. | 當然 |
[1:15:57] | So I came here to… | 我來這是爲了 |
[1:15:59] | What the hell is that? | 那他媽是什麼啊 |
[1:16:01] | Where’s the freight elevator? | 貨運電梯再哪 |
[1:16:02] | Um, I think it’s… no, wait… | 我想一下 在 不 等一下 |
[1:16:04] | Come here. | 跟我來 |
[1:16:07] | Miriam, what is going… | 米麗亞姆 到底發生了什麼 |
[1:16:08] | Shh! | 噓 |
[1:16:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒做什麼 |
[1:16:27] | I told you… | 我給你說了 |
[1:16:28] | Are you real? | 真的是你嗎 |
[1:16:29] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:16:30] | It’s crazy. | 太瘋狂了 |
[1:16:32] | That you’re here. | 你竟然在這兒 |
[1:16:34] | How did you even get in? | 你到底怎麼進來的 |
[1:16:35] | Uh, through the loading dock. | 通過裝卸碼頭 |
[1:16:38] | Miriam, what the hell is going on? | 米麗亞姆 這到底是怎麼回事 |
[1:16:40] | And you got in here after we’ve been trying all night to get out. | 我們整晚想方設法出去然而你卻進來了 |
[1:16:44] | Okay, this is really messed up. | 好吧 真是一團糟 |
[1:16:46] | Obviously, you need help. | 顯然 你需要幫助 |
[1:16:48] | We’d better get out of here. | 我們最好離開這兒 |
[1:16:50] | Look at me. Focus. | 注意盯緊我 |
[1:16:52] | We can do this. | 我們可以的 |
[1:16:53] | We’re not gonna give up, okay? | 我們不會輕易放棄的對嗎 |
[1:17:03] | Oh my God! | 哦 我的天吶 |
[1:17:05] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的 |
[1:17:06] | Nooo! | 不 |
[1:17:54] | Gotcha. | 逮到你咯 |
[1:17:56] | Kelsy! | 凱爾西 |
[1:17:58] | Please don’t! | 不要啊 |
[1:17:59] | I am done being everyone’s punching bag. | 我不再是其他人的人肉沙包了了 |
[1:18:03] | From now on, I’m the one doing the punching. | 從現在起 我就是那個打人的 |
[1:18:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:11] | Kelsy! | 凱爾西 |
[1:18:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:40] | I’m here! | 我在這兒 |
[1:18:42] | Come and get me! | 來抓我啊 |
[1:18:44] | I’m done! | 我受夠了 |
[1:18:46] | You hear me? | 你聽見了嗎 |
[1:18:48] | I am done! | 我受夠了 |
[1:18:51] | Probably not the smartest thing to do. | 這可不是聰明的選擇哦 |
[1:18:58] | Oh! | 天吶 |
[1:19:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天吶 |
[1:19:01] | I thought we had agreed on not giving up. | 我們說好了決不放棄的 |
[1:19:08] | Oh, don’t worry. | 哦 別擔心 |
[1:19:10] | I’m fine. | 我沒事的 |
[1:19:12] | ct, Walt never actually existed. | 事實上 瓦爾特從未出現過 |
[1:19:16] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:19:17] | He was needed to give you the final push to come here. | 我們需要他在最後把你帶到這兒 |
[1:19:20] | Without him, no game. | 沒有他的話就沒有這場遊戲了 |
[1:19:23] | And when you refused to play the game curled up in that hallway, | 當你拒絕玩遊戲而躲在走廊裏時 |
[1:19:26] | Walt came in handy… again. | 瓦爾特就又派上用場了 |
[1:19:30] | Time to run. | 該跑了哦 |
[1:19:33] | Fuck you. | 去你媽的 |
[1:19:35] | Kelsy’s dead. | 凱爾西已經死了 |
[1:19:36] | I killed her. | 我殺了她 |
[1:19:38] | I had to kill our sister. | 我必須得殺了我的妹妹 |
[1:19:40] | I’m sure that’s what you’ll say about all of us… | 我相信你對我們所有人都會這樣說 |
[1:19:42] | that you had to. | 你必須這麼做 |
[1:19:43] | Collin… | 科林 |
[1:19:55] | Oh God! | 哦 天吶 |
[1:19:57] | Collin! | 科林 |
[1:20:14] | Ethan, please stop! | 伊森 快停下來吧 |
[1:20:18] | Drop it, bitch. | 放下它 婊子 |
[1:20:30] | Oh God. | 哦 天吶 |
[1:20:33] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:20:35] | Miri… | 米麗 |
[1:20:40] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[1:20:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:18] | You like close, Jurek? | 你不是喜歡親歷親爲嗎 尤瑞克 |
[1:21:21] | Is this close enough for you? | 這樣夠親近嗎 |
[1:21:29] | So. | 既然這樣 |
[1:21:31] | I played your game. | 我玩了你們的遊戲 |
[1:21:34] | Did I provide you with amusement? | 你們現在覺得有意思了嗎 |
[1:21:36] | The wagering was… acceptable. | 賭注可以接受 |
[1:21:39] | But you haven’t won yet. | 但是你還沒有贏哦 |
[1:21:47] | Get going. | 快走吧 |
[1:21:51] | On my way. | 我在路上了 |
[1:21:52] | ETA 90 seconds. | 預計九十秒後到達 |
[1:22:02] | Hi there… | 你好啊 |
[1:22:03] | old man. | 老東西 |
[1:22:05] | That’s what Ethan used to call you. | 以前伊森是這麼叫你的吧 |
[1:22:08] | He’s dead. | 他已經死了 |
[1:22:11] | Or did you prefer “Psycho Dad”? | 或者你更喜歡”瘋狂老爹” |
[1:22:14] | Kelsy’s dead, too. | 凱爾西也死了 |
[1:22:16] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:22:24] | They’re all fucking dead. | 他們都他媽死了 |
[1:22:28] | That leaves you as my only heir. | 所以你就成了我唯一的繼承人 |
[1:22:30] | I don’t want anything from you! | 我不想從你那兒得到任何東西 |
[1:22:36] | No. | 是啊 |
[1:22:37] | Of course you don’t, my poor sweetheart. | 你當然得不到啦親愛的寶貝 |
[1:22:40] | You can’t. | 你得不到 |
[1:22:41] | Because there’s nothing to get, and deep down… | 因爲本來就什麼也沒有 而在你內心深處 |
[1:22:45] | you know it. | 你知道的 |
[1:22:47] | You’ve been having difficulties… | 你精神上一直 |
[1:22:49] | mentally. | 不正常 |
[1:22:51] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[1:22:53] | This entire scenario. | 這整個場景 |
[1:22:55] | You stopped taking your meds weeks ago, Miriam. | 你幾周前就停止吃藥了 米麗亞姆 |
[1:22:57] | I spoke to your doctor. | 我和你的醫生聊了聊 |
[1:22:59] | She also told me you’ve been walking a tightrope | 她也告訴我你一直在現實和幻想之間 |
[1:23:02] | between reality and fantasy. | 走鋼絲 |
[1:23:05] | And that rope is fraying. | 而且那條鋼絲就快斷了 |
[1:23:07] | Bullshit! | 胡扯 |
[1:23:09] | You’ve built me into this… | 你在你的腦海裏 |
[1:23:11] | this monster in your mind. | 把我幻想成了怪物 |
[1:23:13] | None of this is real. | 這一切都是假的 |
[1:23:15] | At this moment, you’re laying in a hospital bed. | 此時此刻你正躺在醫院的病牀上 |
[1:23:18] | In restraints. | 被綁着 |
[1:23:20] | None of this is real… | 這些都是假的 |
[1:23:27] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 沒事的 |
[1:23:29] | Everything is fine. | 一切正常 |
[1:23:34] | Another bad dream? | 又做噩夢了嗎 |
[1:23:36] | They’re dead. | 他們死了 |
[1:23:37] | They’re all dead. | 他們都死了 |
[1:23:39] | That one again? | 又來了 |
[1:23:41] | It’s just a dream. | 只是個夢而已 |
[1:23:45] | I don’t think we need these right now. Do you? | 我覺得我們不需要這些東西了 對吧 |
[1:23:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:23:52] | Because you have visitors. | 因爲有人想見你 |
[1:23:56] | Hey, looking good, sis. | 嗨 看起來還不錯啊姐姐 |
[1:23:58] | But… | 怎麼 |
[1:23:59] | Okay, so I’ve got a big announcement to make. | 我有一個重要的事情要宣佈 |
[1:24:02] | I’ve finally decided: | 我決定了 |
[1:24:04] | it’ll be law school. | 我想讀法學院 |
[1:24:05] | Oh, please, by tomorrow she’ll be back to theater arts. | 得了吧 明天她又該想回去學藝術了 |
[1:24:08] | What’s happening? | 發生了什麼 |
[1:24:09] | We talked to the doctor. | 我們和醫生談過了 |
[1:24:10] | He said maybe you can come home for Thanksgiving. | 他說感恩節你可以回家過了 |
[1:24:14] | You don’t eat meat anymore. | 你不需要再吃肉了 |
[1:24:16] | Why wouldn’t I? | 爲什麼不呢 |
[1:24:17] | And she makes a decent raisin walnut stuffing. | 她做了一個不錯的葡萄乾核桃餡餅 |
[1:24:19] | She? | 真的嗎 |
[1:24:20] | Makes a decent raisin walnut stuffing? | 做了一個不錯的葡萄乾核桃餡餅 |
[1:24:25] | This isn’t real, is it? | 這不是真的 對吧 |
[1:24:29] | Bring me back. | 讓我回去 |
[1:24:33] | Bring me back! | 讓我回去 |
[1:24:34] | You’re no fun. | 你可真是無趣啊 |
[1:24:44] | Agh! | 啊 |
[1:24:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:05] | Aaah! | 啊 |
[1:25:21] | Real enough, bitch. | 夠真實了吧婊子 |
[1:25:25] | Real enough. | 夠真實了 |
[1:25:36] | Game, set, match. | 遊戲 設定 比賽 |
[1:25:39] | Happy about your handiwork? | 搞成這樣子你滿意了 |
[1:25:41] | We simply piggyback our games on events already in motion. | 我們不過是在已經發生的事件上開發遊戲 |
[1:25:45] | We don’t create things. | 我們並不創造事物 |
[1:25:47] | That being said… | 即便如此 |
[1:25:48] | nice work. | 你幹得漂亮 |
[1:25:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你他媽到底是誰啊 |
[1:25:51] | You can call me… | 你可以叫我 |
[1:25:52] | the Gamemaster. | 遊戲管理員 |
[1:26:31] | Poor Miriam DeKalb… | 可憐的米麗亞姆·迪卡爾布 |
[1:26:33] | lone surviving member of the DeKalb family… | 迪卡爾布家族唯一的倖存者 |
[1:26:37] | Now keenly aware that the vast void | 現在意識到星辰之間 |
[1:26:39] | between the stars isn’t empty… | 並不是一片空無 |
[1:26:44] | …and when it comes to family squabbles, it’s better to… | 當說到家庭紛爭時 最好的解決辦法就是 |
[1:26:48] | bury the hatchet. | 言歸於好 |
[1:27:17] | Well, that was certainly an interesting one. | 這確實是個有趣的故事 |
[1:27:20] | I must say, good call to warp back after they shot the old man. | 不得不說 他們殺了那老人之後就結束了 |
[1:27:24] | This ending was a lot more satisfying. | 還是這個結局更加令人滿意啊 |
[1:27:27] | I thought it was exciting | 我一開始就覺得 |
[1:27:28] | how she had to kill her siblings. | 殺害手足的戲碼實在是太刺激了 |
[1:27:30] | All right. Let’s tally it up… | 好了 我們來看一下 |
[1:27:35] | The odds for the girl to win: 19 to 1. | 那個女孩贏了的賠率是十九比一 |
[1:27:38] | Perhaps someone won a lot of credits today. | 今天有人該賺大發了呢 |
[1:27:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, reveal, please. | 先生們女士們揭曉答案吧 |
[1:28:08] | So, we all know whom I didn’t bet on, do we? | 所以我們都知道我並沒有壓誰贏 對吧 |
[1:28:13] | Well-played. | 玩得好啊 |
[1:28:14] | Well-played indeed. | 確實玩的不錯哦 |
[1:28:16] | Now who do we have up next? | 那麼接下來是誰呢 |
[1:30:59] | You’re still here. | 你還沒走呢 |
[1:31:02] | No doubt hoping I’d tell you it was all a fever dream, | 我希望我能告訴你這只是個夢 |
[1:31:06] | an hallucination. | 一個幻覺而已 |
[1:31:08] | That the game isn’t rigged… | 遊戲並沒有被操控 |
[1:31:09] | and it will all be okay. | 一切都會好起來的 |
[1:31:13] | Sorry… | 但是抱歉 |
[1:31:21] | but Hell is empty… | 事實是 地獄空蕩蕩 |
[1:31:24] | and the devils… | 魔鬼 |
[1:31:27] | are here. | 在人間 |