英文名称:Tomb Raider
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | May 17th, 2009. | 2009年5月17日 |
[00:56] | Further research on Himiko. | 对卑弥呼的进一步研究 |
[00:58] | According to legend, Himiko, the first queen of Japan, | 卑弥呼是日本历史上第一位女王 |
[01:03] | was a powerful sorceress | 传说她是一名利用邪术 |
[01:05] | who ruled her empire through dark magic, | 统治国家的强大术士 |
[01:08] | spreading death and destruction | 她手指一挥 |
[01:10] | by the mere touch of her hand. | 就能带来毁灭和死亡 |
[01:13] | She was only stopped by a single twist of fate. | 但她的野心被挫败 |
[01:17] | An army of her own generals bound and dragged Himiko | 卑弥呼手下的将士起兵反叛 |
[01:21] | to an uninhabitable island | 他们把她带到凶险的 |
[01:23] | in the middle of the treacherous Devil’s Sea. | 恶魔海的一座孤岛上 |
[01:26] | There, she remains entombed beneath the mountains. | 至今卑弥呼被埋葬在高山之下 |
[01:32] | I found a speck on an old map that no one else has. | 我在一张古老的地图上找到了蛛丝马迹 |
[01:36] | And she’s there, | 她在那里 |
[01:38] | waiting to be unleashed. | 等待着得到释放 |
[01:40] | 卑弥呼 | |
[01:42] | I have to get there first. | 我必须第一个找到她 |
[01:45] | Even if it means doing the last thing | 我最不愿意做的 |
[01:47] | I’d ever want to do… | 就是 |
[01:50] | Leaving my Lara behind. | 扔下我的小劳拉 |
[01:55] | You gotta make decisions, Lara. | 作出决定吧 劳拉 |
[01:56] | You gotta make something happen. | 赶紧发力 |
[02:04] | Counter-punching doesn’t work for you. | 抵挡攻击 |
[02:05] | You don’t have the skill. | 你必须更有技巧 |
[02:07] | – Thanks, Terry. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了 泰瑞 – 不客气 |
[02:12] | Come on, Lara! | 加油 劳拉 |
[02:16] | Stop dancing, start fighting. | 别再跳舞 鼓起斗志 |
[02:20] | Yes, girl! | 来啊 |
[02:25] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[02:33] | Nice one, Lara! You’ve got this! | 来吧 劳拉 你行的 |
[02:41] | – It’s over. – Isn’t! | – 结束吧 – 还不能 |
[02:43] | Then get out of it! | 到此为止 |
[02:51] | Come on, Lara! Tap out. | 赶紧认输 |
[03:13] | Don’t say it. | 不许再说 |
[03:15] | You got whupped, girl. You got whupped. | 你像条虫一样被吊打 |
[03:17] | – Not whupped. – Okay. Not whupped. | – 哪有吊打 – 好吧 没有被吊打 |
[03:20] | Marmalized. | 是被碾压 |
[03:23] | “Marmalized”? She’s not a freakin’ superhero. | 碾压 她又不是什么超级英雄 |
[03:27] | Truth is, I let her… | 实际上是我让她的 |
[03:30] | We cool? | 不会记仇吧 |
[03:33] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 当然不会 |
[03:37] | Was fun actually! | 我玩的很开心 |
[03:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | I’ll get you next time. | 下次我一定赢你 |
[03:47] | I’ll marmalize you. | 看我碾压你 |
[03:51] | You’re home early tonight, right? | 你今晚会早点回来的 对吧 |
[03:52] | Yup. | 对 |
[03:54] | Catch you later. | 回头见 |
[03:56] | Laters. | 回见 |
[03:57] | Hey! Who stole my apple? | 嘿 谁偷了我的苹果 |
[04:02] | Should’ve known it was you. | 早该猜到是你 |
[04:05] | Why would I do a thing like that? | 我为什么要偷你的苹果 |
[04:06] | ‘Cause you can’t afford your own. | 因为你自己买不起 |
[04:09] | Just seen you’re behind with your payments. | 我看到记录 你拖欠会费了 |
[04:11] | Terry, look, I’ll catch up on the payments, I promise. | 泰瑞 我保证会补交会费的 |
[04:13] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会还你的 |
[04:17] | Get a job, Lara. | 找份工作吧 劳拉 |
[04:18] | 快餐特送 | |
[04:20] | Do you think I’m dressed like this for fun? | 你以为我穿成这样是为了搞笑吗 |
[04:22] | I like you, Lara. I really do, but… | 劳拉 我真的很欣赏你 但是 |
[04:25] | 不付钱 没得玩 | |
[05:00] | 阿呼加太太 早上好 | |
[05:02] | 早上好 劳拉 | |
[05:04] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 你好吗 |
[05:06] | – All good? – Yeah. Havin’ a great day. | – 很好 – 今天特别顺 |
[05:09] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 挺好 – 是吗 |
[05:13] | Ask her more. Ask her for dinner or something. Do it. | 再问点别的 问她想不想去吃饭 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 快 |
[05:18] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[05:21] | No, no, no. | 没有 没事啦 |
[05:23] | 再见 再见 | |
[05:25] | 再见 再见 | |
[05:27] | What is your problem? Why didn’t you ask her? | 搞什么 叫你问不问 |
[05:30] | Stupid boy. | 笨死了 |
[05:41] | You got that fox hunt sorted, Rog? | 猎狐赛安排好了吗 罗格 |
[05:42] | Yeah, more or less. | 差不多了 |
[05:44] | Got 30 hounds signed up. Just gotta find a fox now. | 有30个”猎狗”报名了 现在就差”狐狸”了 |
[05:47] | Tough one, that. | 不好找 |
[05:49] | Need someone quick enough to make it interesting. | 得找个骑得快的 比赛才有意思 |
[05:51] | Yeah. No fun if they ain’t quick. | 是啊 太慢就不好玩了 |
[05:53] | But dumb enough to think they can win. | 又要傻傻的 以为自己能赢 |
[05:54] | What are you two plotting? | 你们在打什么鬼主意 |
[05:56] | We’re gonna do a fox hunt. | 我们要办场猎狐赛 |
[05:59] | – A what? – Well, it’s like a race. | – 什么赛 – 类似自行车赛 |
[06:00] | Except the fox gets a head start, | 当”狐狸”的车手先跑 |
[06:02] | leavin’ a paint trail behind his bike. | 一路上用油漆留下痕迹 |
[06:04] | For the baying hounds to follow. | 让当”猎狗”的车手去追 |
[06:05] | And if they haven’t caught him | 如果油漆用完了 |
[06:07] | by the time the paint runs out… | 猎狗却还没抓到狐狸 |
[06:08] | He wins all the money. | 奖金就全归狐狸 |
[06:11] | How much money? | 奖金有多少 |
[06:12] | 600 quid. | 600块 |
[06:14] | I think you just found yourself a fox. | 你们要找的狐狸就在这儿 |
[06:21] | Oh, you’re bein’ serious? | 你是来真的 |
[06:23] | Not quick or dumb enough for you? | 我是不够快 还是不够傻 |
[06:24] | No, I mean, I just… | 没有 我的意思是 |
[06:28] | You’re on. | 那就你了 |
[06:29] | “Hide fox, and all after!” | 狐狸藏好 大家来找 |
[06:31] | Ooh, Shakespeare? | 莎翁名句 |
[06:33] | Hamlet, is it? | 出自哈姆雷特 对吗 |
[06:35] | Don’t know. Things just stick in my brain. | 不知道 脑子里冒出来的 |
[06:37] | You know it’s Hamlet. | 你读过哈姆雷特吗 |
[06:39] | And I ask you once again, | 我再问你一次 |
[06:40] | why on earth are you a bike courier? | 你为什么要当送外卖的 |
[06:43] | You, Bruce. | 因为你 布鲁斯 |
[06:45] | I wanna be close to you. | 我想待在你身边 |
[07:09] | 来吧 | |
[07:15] | 劳拉出发了 | |
[07:16] | Five, four, three, two, one! Go! | 54321 出发 |
[07:54] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[08:21] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[08:26] | Where is she, bro? | 她人呢 兄弟 |
[09:11] | I won’t be long, my love. | 不会很久的 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | – Oi! Watch where you’re going! – Use your mirrors! | – 看着点路 – 你才该看着点后视镜 |
[09:36] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[09:41] | 该死 | |
[09:47] | Fancy seeing you here. | 没想到会在这儿见你 |
[09:50] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[09:51] | You didn’t have to come. | 你不用特地过来 |
[09:53] | I don’t need a guardian anymore. | 我已经不需要监护人了 |
[09:55] | Really? | 你确定吗 |
[09:57] | Have you been decorating? | 你在干油漆活吗 |
[10:04] | Haven’t seen you for a long time. | 我很久没见你了 |
[10:06] | You’ve never seen me. | 你就没见过真正的我 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:16] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[10:18] | What was today about? | 今天是怎么回事 |
[10:21] | I needed the money. | 我需要那笔奖金 |
[10:22] | No, you don’t. There’s an inheritance | 不 你不需要 |
[10:25] | waiting for you if only you would step… | 有一大笔遗产等着你去继承 只要你愿意 |
[10:26] | I won’t. | 我不愿意 |
[10:30] | It’s been seven years, Lara. | 已经过去七年了 劳拉 |
[10:34] | Tokyo police stopped looking for your father | 东京警方五年前就已经 |
[10:37] | five years ago. | 放弃搜寻你爸爸了 |
[10:40] | Private investigators won’t even take our money anymore. | 连私家侦探都不肯再接我们的委托了 |
[10:44] | I know it’s difficult to accept. | 我知道 这很难接受 |
[10:46] | But you really must come in and sign those papers now. | 但你真的必须来把那些文件签了 |
[10:49] | Hmm. That’s why you came. | 你就是为此而来的吧 |
[10:52] | No. I came for you. | 不 我是为你而来的 |
[10:56] | Just think what you can do for the world, | 想想你能为这个世界做多少贡献 |
[10:58] | with your potential, with your wealth. | 凭你的能力 凭你的财富 |
[11:00] | His wealth. Not mine. | 是他的财富不是我的 |
[11:06] | Listen, it’s very simple… | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[11:08] | If you don’t sign the papers, | 如果你不签署那些文件 |
[11:10] | then everything your father worked for will be sold off. | 你爸爸奋斗一生的成果都会被拍卖掉 |
[11:14] | Not just the company, | 不只是他的公司 |
[11:17] | but Croft Manor, also. | 还有克劳馥庄园 |
[11:22] | Can you imagine how he would feel if you lost the house? | 他要知道你把庄园弄丢了 他会怎么想 |
[11:30] | Lara, your father’s gone. | 劳拉 你爸爸已经不在了 |
[11:34] | But you can pick up where he left off. | 但你可以接受他未竟的事业 |
[11:38] | It’s in your blood. | 这是血脉相承的 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:48] | I’m just not that kind of Croft. | 我不是那克劳馥的一类人 |
[12:08] | But I don’t want you to go, Daddy. | 我不想你走 爸爸 |
[12:11] | I won’t be long, my love. | 我不会去很久的 |
[12:15] | You must understand. | 你一定要明白 |
[12:17] | We Crofts, we have responsibilities, jobs to do. | 我们克劳馥家族肩负重任 还有使命需要完成 |
[12:21] | But I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[12:22] | I know. I’ll miss you, too. | 我知道 我也会想你的 |
[12:25] | But I may have a solution to that. | 我有一个解决办法 |
[12:28] | See this? | 看见这个没 |
[12:30] | This was your mother’s, so it has special powers. | 这是你妈妈的 它拥有特殊的力量 |
[12:33] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[12:35] | Ever you want to feel close to someone, | 当你想见某个人时 |
[12:36] | just put it in your hand, and you hold it tightly. | 就把它紧紧握在手里 |
[12:39] | And you think of that person, and they’ll know. | 在心里想着那个人 对方就会感应到 |
[12:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[12:45] | It’s magic. | 它有魔力 有了这个 |
[12:46] | And it means that we’ll always be together, | 不管我去了哪里 |
[12:49] | wherever I am. | 我们都能心灵相通 |
[12:51] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[13:00] | I’ll be back before you know I’m gone. | 爸爸一转眼就回来了 |
[13:28] | 克劳馥集团 | |
[13:31] | Oi! | 喂 |
[13:33] | Couriers round the back. | 送外卖走后门 |
[13:35] | Uh, I’m not a courier. | 我不是送外卖的 |
[13:37] | Well, I am. | 好吧 我是 |
[13:39] | Right. So round the back. | 没错 所以走后门 |
[13:48] | I’m here to see Ana Miller. | 我是来见安娜·米勒的 |
[13:50] | Well, you gotta sign in like everyone else. | 好吧 你得和别人一样先登记 |
[13:53] | What’s your name? | 叫什么 |
[13:54] | Lara. | 劳拉 |
[13:56] | Lara. | 劳拉 |
[13:58] | Croft. | 克劳馥 |
[14:03] | The pages that require a signature | 需要签名的那几页已经标注出来了 |
[14:06] | are marked for your convenience. | 方便您翻阅 |
[14:08] | 因失踪宣告死亡 | |
[14:10] | Would you like Mr. Yaffe | 要不要让亚夫先生 |
[14:12] | to take you through the particulars? | 为你解释一下细节 |
[14:14] | I gather I sign | 我想我这一签 |
[14:17] | and Dad is dead. | 就意味着爸爸彻底死了 |
[14:19] | I can imagine how difficult this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多难 |
[14:25] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[14:29] | 在此处签字 | |
[14:43] | That was Dad’s. | 那个是我爸爸的 |
[14:44] | Yes, Miss Croft. According to Richard’s will, | 是的 克劳馥小姐 根据理查德的遗嘱 |
[14:48] | in the event of his death | 在他过世之后 |
[14:50] | I was to give it to you. | 我要把这个转交给你 |
[14:52] | Karakuri. Japanese puzzle. | 机关盒 一种日本的解密游戏 |
[14:57] | Um, technically speaking, | 严格意义上来说 |
[14:59] | you’re meant to sign the papers first. | 您必须先在文件上签字 |
[15:06] | I could never understand | 真不懂你爸爸 |
[15:07] | your father’s obsession with those things. | 为什么对这些东西那么着迷 |
[15:10] | Wouldn’t believe how many of these | 你不会相信 |
[15:12] | were lying around the house. | 家里还有多少这样的玩意儿 |
[15:13] | There was gonna be some purpose to it. | 这背后肯定有什么玄机 |
[15:48] | “The first letter from my final destination.” | 来自我人生终点的第一封信 |
[15:52] | But he didn’t leave a letter. | 可是他并没有留下什么信件 |
[15:57] | 来自我人生终点的第一封信(第一个字母) | |
[16:02] | – If you’ll excuse me. – Lara, I… | – 抱歉 失陪一下 – 劳拉 我… |
[16:51] | 纪念理查德·克劳馥 | |
[16:54] | “My final destination.” | 我人生的终点 |
[17:04] | The first letter. | 第一个字母 |
[18:27] | 俄罗斯 伊万诺夫·亚历山大 | |
[18:30] | 中国 詹姆斯·冯 | |
[18:32] | 美国 约翰逊·斯图尔特 | |
[18:34] | Dad, what were you up to? | 爸爸 你到底要做什么 |
[18:43] | 看我 | |
[18:49] | Hello, sprout. | 你好 小不点 |
[18:51] | I knew I could trust you to solve my puzzle. | 我就知道你能解开我的谜题 |
[18:53] | Unfortunately, if you’re watching this tape, | 很不幸 如果你正在看着带子的话 |
[18:57] | then, uh, it means that I must be dead. | 那意味着我已经死了 |
[19:00] | It’ll be obvious to you by now | 现在你应该知道了 |
[19:02] | that there was more to my life | 我的人生 |
[19:04] | than just boardrooms and business deals. | 不仅仅只有董事会和生意 |
[19:06] | Things that I couldn’t tell you about before. | 有些事之前没法告诉你 |
[19:09] | When your mother died, grief nearly destroyed me. | 你妈妈去世的时候 我悲痛欲绝 |
[19:14] | I began searching the world, | 我开始四处搜寻 渴望找到 |
[19:16] | desperate for a hint of another realm, | 另一个世界的痕迹 |
[19:20] | for proof that the supernatural is real. | 证明超自然现象是存在的 |
[19:24] | Anything to feel her with me again. | 好让我感觉你妈妈还在 |
[19:28] | I made quite a hobby of it, sprout. | 我对此产生了极大的兴趣 |
[19:32] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:34] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[19:36] | I need you to burn all my research | 我要你 把我所有关卑弥呼的研究 |
[19:39] | on the Himiko project. | 全部烧掉 |
[19:40] | Just burn all of it. | 把我的笔记本 |
[19:42] | The notebooks, the tapes, everything. | 录像带通通烧掉 |
[19:44] | It’s very important. | 事关重大 |
[19:45] | If it falls into the wrong hands, | 如果落入坏人手里 |
[19:47] | then it could be catastrophic, | 会引发大灾难 |
[19:48] | so please do it straightaway. | 所以求你了 一定要全部烧掉 |
[19:51] | I know you hate being told what to do, | 我知道你不喜欢听别人指挥 |
[19:54] | but please promise me that. | 可求你了 一定要答应我 |
[19:57] | I hope you never have to see this tape. | 真希望你永远不会看到这卷带子 |
[20:00] | But if you do, | 但如果你看到了 |
[20:03] | you’ve found my secret calling. | 你发现了我用生命守护的事业 |
[20:08] | I hope you find yours. | 希望你也能找到你的 |
[20:16] | Dad loves you. | 爸爸爱你 |
[20:41] | “Himiko.” | 卑弥呼 |
[20:53] | October 5th. | 10月5日 |
[20:55] | They called Queen Himiko the “Mother of Death.” | 他们叫卑弥呼为”死神之母” |
[20:57] | All the stories about her | 关于她的所有故事 |
[20:59] | end in rivers running red with blood. | 结局都是血流成河 |
[21:01] | Bewitching people, controlling minds, | 她蛊惑人心 控制人的意念 |
[21:04] | spreading death and destruction | 她只需用手轻轻一碰 |
[21:06] | with just the touch of her hand. | 便可散布死亡与毁灭 |
[21:08] | The bloodshed only ended | 直到她手下的将军把他活埋在坟墓里 |
[21:10] | when her own generals buried her alive in a tomb, | 杀戮才得以终止 |
[21:13] | sealing her away from the outside world, | 他们把她埋在一个与世隔绝的小岛上 |
[21:15] | on an island no one could reach. | 从此不见天日 |
[21:18] | History’s all but erased its existence. | 历史上没有留下坟墓存在的证据 |
[21:21] | The lost island of Yamatai. | 遗落的邪马台岛 |
[21:25] | I’m certain this is the place. | 我肯定就是这个地方 |
[21:28] | July 29th, 2011. | 2011年7月29日 |
[21:31] | I finally found a captain | 总算有个船长 |
[21:33] | willing to take me to the island. | 肯带我去那座小岛 |
[21:35] | I must get there first to ensure her powers | 我必须第一个找到她 |
[21:38] | will never fall into the wrong hands. | 确保她的强大力量不会落入坏人手里 |
[21:42] | 理查德 价钱是两万美元 | |
[21:44] | 陆仁 香港阿伯丁 | |
[21:52] | 典当行 | |
[21:59] | That amulet was given to my father | 这个护身符是日本昭和天皇 |
[22:01] | by Emperor Showa of Japan. | 送给我父亲的 |
[22:04] | Right. Right. Well… | 是吗 |
[22:07] | This ain’t from Japan. | 不过这个玩意不是日本的 |
[22:09] | You’re correct. | 你说对了 |
[22:11] | Emperor Showa was given it by the grandson | 昭和天皇是从古代马拉塔国王 |
[22:13] | of the former emperor of Maratha. | 的孙子那儿得到的 |
[22:14] | “Maratha”? You’re having a laugh, in’t ya? | 马拉塔 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:17] | And he, himself, got it from Thibaw, | 这位王孙又是 |
[22:19] | the last king of Burma | 从缅甸的末代国王 |
[22:21] | when he was exiled in India. | 被流放到印度的锡袍王那儿得到的 |
[22:22] | “Exiled in India.” | 被流放到印度 |
[22:24] | What a fascinating tale. | 故事很精彩 |
[22:26] | And you got all this, uh, provenance | 你说的这些都有 |
[22:28] | down on paper, do ya? | 材料证明出处吧 |
[22:30] | If I had the provenance on paper, | 要是有证明材料 |
[22:32] | I’d be at Christie’s, wouldn’t I? | 我就拿去克里斯蒂拍卖行了 |
[22:34] | But, um… | 但 |
[22:36] | This is your lucky day. | 今天你撞大运了 |
[22:38] | – Is it? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[22:39] | Alan! What have I told you | 艾伦 我警告过你 |
[22:41] | about flirting with the customers? | 不许跟客人调情 |
[22:43] | I’m not flirting. I’m just naturally charismatic. | 我没在调情 这是我自然流露的魅力 |
[22:44] | I was not flirting. I’m sorry. | 我没在调情 别见怪 我没在调情 |
[22:47] | I was flirting. | 我是在调情 |
[22:49] | Have a look. | 你来看看 |
[22:55] | 这玩意是个无价之宝 别搞砸了 | |
[22:58] | Big smiles, nice and casual. | 亮出笑容 亲和随意 |
[23:00] | Right, well, I’m pleased to say | 好的 |
[23:02] | we’re in a position to make you an offer. | 我们愿意收购你这件东西 |
[23:07] | Ten. | 一万 |
[23:11] | Please? | 拜托 |
[23:13] | Just a tad bit more. | 再加一点 |
[23:15] | That’s all I have to remember my dad by. | 这是我爸爸留给我的唯一念想 |
[23:17] | Oh. Oh, your dad died. | 你爸爸死了 太不幸了 |
[23:20] | That’s a shame. It’s a terrible thing | 姑娘家年纪轻轻就没了爸爸 |
[23:23] | for a young woman to lose her father. | 真可怜 |
[23:24] | Really. All right. Fair enough. | 好吧 看在这份上 |
[23:27] | 9,000. | 9000英镑 |
[23:29] | You just said 10. | 你刚才说是一万 |
[23:30] | Well, people come in here trying the dead dad shit all the time. | 来这演死老爸苦情戏的人多了去了 |
[23:33] | And you fall for it all the time. | 你每次都信以为真 艾伦 |
[23:35] | – I don’t fall for it all the time. – Yes, you do. | – 我哪有每次都信以为真 – 不 你就是有 |
[23:37] | Last week, you fell for it twice. | 我就被骗了两次 |
[23:38] | I fell for it twice. | 上个星期你就会骗了两次 |
[23:39] | It’s the truth. | 我没骗你 |
[23:41] | Fine. I’m happy to keep negotiating. | 好吧 我很乐意继续讨价还价 |
[23:43] | Because now the price is eight. | 现在是8000了 |
[23:46] | – Okay. You win. – Ah, finally. | – 好吧 你赢了 – 这不就结了 |
[23:48] | Thank you. Really.Thank you. | 我打心眼里感谢你 |
[23:52] | For just such occasions. | 这就是为你这种人准备的 |
[23:58] | For just such occasions. | 这就是为你这种人准备的 |
[24:00] | You burnt me taters! | 她烫到我的蛋蛋了 |
[24:01] | Sort yourself out, Alan. Seriously. | 收敛点吧 艾伦 太不像话了 |
[24:03] | That is hot coffee. | 里面是热咖啡 |
[24:04] | 香港 | |
[24:39] | Excuse me, do you speak English? | 不好意思 你们会说英语吗 |
[24:41] | Sorry, no. | 对不起 不会 |
[24:44] | No? Thank you. | 不会吗 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:50] | Do you know a Lu Ren? Lu Ren? | 请问你认识一个叫陆仁的人吗 |
[24:54] | Not even a tiny bit? | 陆仁 一点也没听说过吗 |
[25:00] | – Do you speak English? – Lady. | – 不好意思 你会说英语吗 – 小姐 |
[25:02] | You need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[25:05] | Yes. I do. | 是的 需要 |
[25:08] | I’m looking for this guy called Lu Ren. | 我在找一个叫陆仁的人 |
[25:11] | Um, he’s supposed to… | 应该是在… |
[25:13] | – Lu Ren boat. – Yes. | – 陆仁的船 – 是的 |
[25:14] | 是的 | |
[25:15] | Endurance. Over there. | 忍耐号 就在那儿 |
[25:17] | “Endurance”? Which one? | 忍耐号是哪条船 |
[25:23] | Wait! | 站住 |
[26:21] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[26:27] | Gimme the bag. | 把包还给我 |
[26:41] | You just lost your tip. | 你们的小费就别想要了 |
[26:45] | You just lose your tongue. | 你的舌头别想要了 |
[27:26] | Lu! Lu Ren! | 陆仁 |
[27:28] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[27:36] | 你死定了 | |
[27:41] | 从我船上滚下去 快滚 | |
[27:45] | Run! Run! He’s drunk again! | 快走 他又喝高了 |
[27:47] | 这就对了 | |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:55] | 你是什么人 | |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:58] | I said what are you doing on my boat? | 我问你在我船上干什么 |
[28:00] | I’m not with them. | 我跟他们不是一起的 |
[28:01] | I’m looking for a man named Lu Ren. | 我在找陆仁 |
[28:03] | Congratulations, you found me. Now get lost. | 恭喜你找到我了 现在滚吧 |
[28:07] | Please. Wait. Just listen. I need… | 请等一下 先听我说几句 |
[28:10] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 快点走 |
[28:12] | I’m not here to make any trouble. | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[28:13] | Keep walking. | 脚别停 |
[28:15] | Could you please put that gun down and just… | 能不能请你先把枪放下 |
[28:20] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 活见鬼了 |
[28:25] | My father, Richard Croft, tried to buy a boat from you. | 我的父亲理查德·克劳馥在你这儿买过一艘船 |
[28:29] | No. No. Not me, he didn’t. | 他没有在我这买过 |
[28:32] | Yes, he did. | 他买过 |
[28:35] | Your name is Lu Ren. | 你叫陆仁 |
[28:38] | This is from you. | 这是你的字据 |
[28:40] | Yes, I know my name, thanks. | 谢谢 我知道自己叫什么 |
[28:44] | It’s the same as my father’s, and he wrote that, not me. | 我跟我爸爸同名 这是他写的 不是我 |
[28:51] | Well, then I need to talk to him. | 那我找他有事 |
[28:53] | You and 100 other people he owed money… | 除了你 他还有一大堆债主 |
[28:55] | – Where is he? – I don’t know, okay? | – 他在哪里 – 我不知道! |
[28:58] | One day, he just left on his boat, | 有一天他开着船就走了 |
[29:00] | and I never saw him again, all right? | 我再也没有见过他 |
[29:06] | Was this seven years ago? | 那是七年前的事吗 |
[29:12] | I think I know where they went. Our dads. | 我知道我们两个爸爸去哪里了 |
[29:16] | To the bottom of the sea? | 去冰冷的海底了吗 |
[29:19] | They were headed to an uninhabited island. | 他们是去找一座无人岛 |
[29:22] | Somewhere off the coast of Japan. | 在日本沿海海域 |
[29:25] | It used to be called Yamatai. | 过去叫邪马台岛 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna go there and find out | 我要到那去 |
[29:31] | what happened to them. | 弄清楚他们出了什么事 |
[29:32] | Good luck. There’s at least | 祝你好运 |
[29:34] | 6,000 islands off the coast of Japan, | 日本沿海至少有6000座岛屿 |
[29:36] | and hardly any of them are populated. | 基本都是无人岛 |
[29:38] | Well, I have a map. | 不要紧 我有地图 |
[29:40] | Now, all I need to do is to figure out what these are. | 我只要搞清楚这些是什么意思 |
[29:43] | I think these are coordinates. | 我认为这是岛屿所在地的坐标 |
[29:52] | They’re clock hands. | 是钟表指针 |
[29:55] | They’re not clock hands. | 不是钟表指针 |
[29:58] | Definitely not clock hands. They’re… | 怎么可能是钟表指针呢 |
[30:05] | They are clock hands. | 还真是钟表指针 |
[30:14] | Three… | 三 |
[30:21] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[30:23] | That’s right in the middle of the Devil’s Sea. | 它在恶魔海的正中央 |
[30:26] | You might as well tie a stone to your foot | 你不如在脚上绑块石头 |
[30:28] | and jump off the boat now. | 直接跳海来得痛快 |
[30:29] | It’ll be an adventure. | 这是一场冒险之旅 |
[30:31] | Death is not an adventure. | 送死可不叫冒险之旅 |
[30:34] | Don’t you want to know what happened to them? | 你不想知道他们的下落吗 |
[30:36] | I just don’t care anymore, okay? | 那对我来说已经不重要了 |
[30:40] | Look, I’m a busy guy. I got stuff to do. | 我忙得很 有很多事要做 |
[31:00] | How much did you lose last night? | 你昨晚输了多少钱 |
[31:04] | What makes you think I lost? | 你凭什么认为我输了 |
[31:06] | Well, it looked like you were | 因为你看起来像在借酒消愁 |
[31:07] | drowning your sorrows, not celebrating. | 不像在庆祝 |
[31:28] | Yours if you help me get to Yamatai. | 送我去邪马台 这钱就归你 |
[31:31] | And what will I spend it on, a coffin? | 好让我拿去买棺材吗 |
[31:34] | Then I’ll go and get myself | 那我就拿这笔钱 |
[31:36] | two rust buckets like this with that. | 去自己买两条你这种破船 |
[31:38] | Even if you had a boat, or two, | 就算你有一条船 或者两条 |
[31:41] | you’d sink ’em before you even left the harbor. | 没等你开出港口 船就沉了 |
[31:44] | What you need is an experienced captain. | 你需要一个经验丰富的船长 |
[31:51] | So, what’s in the other shoe? | 你另外一只鞋里藏了什么 宝贝 |
[32:03] | June 23rd. | 6月23日 |
[32:05] | I may have found the next piece to the puzzle. | 我可能又找到了一条线索 |
[32:08] | Ancient drawings hint to the location of the tomb | 这些古画指向墓穴的位置 |
[32:11] | and an elaborate door to keep her contained. | 一扇设计精妙的大门将她与世隔绝 |
[32:14] | I’ve found a way to decipher the codes. | 我找到了破译密码的方法 |
[32:18] | I’m sure I can get to her. | 我一定能够找到她 |
[32:28] | The ancient Nihongi chronicles state | 根据古代编年史记载 |
[32:31] | that within the tomb, | 进入墓穴的人 |
[32:33] | one must face the “Ordeals of Himiko.” | 必须面对卑弥呼的严峻考验 |
[32:36] | Cross the Chasm of Souls, | 跨越灵魂的鸿沟 |
[32:39] | pray to survive the faces of Himiko, | 祈祷在卑弥呼的八张面具下幸存 |
[32:44] | behold her army of a thousand handmaidens, | 见证由她的千名侍女组成的大军 |
[32:50] | descend upon Himiko’s final resting place, | 降临在卑弥呼最后的安息之地 |
[32:52] | unleashing her scourge. | 释放她的灾祸 |
[33:05] | July 6th. I’m convinced | 7月6日 |
[33:07] | that my progress is being monitored. | 我确定有人在监视我的行动 |
[33:10] | I know them by name now… | 现在我知道他们是谁了 |
[33:12] | The Order of Trinity. | 圣三一秘社 |
[33:13] | An ancient militant organization | 他们是一个好战的古老组织 |
[33:15] | that seeks control over the supernatural | 寻求操纵自然力量的方法 |
[33:18] | to rule the fate of mankind. | 从而统治全人类 |
[33:21] | What if Himiko is the weapon | 如果卑弥呼就是 |
[33:23] | that Trinity has been seeking? | 圣三一想要寻找的武器呢 |
[33:35] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[33:41] | It’s beautiful. | 景色真美 |
[33:46] | Enjoy it while you can. | 趁现在多看几眼 |
[33:48] | We’re headed into the most dangerous stretch of water | 之后就要进入香港和加州之间 |
[33:49] | between Hong Kong and California. | 最危险的海域了 |
[33:53] | Your dad sure knew how to pick a holiday. | 你爸爸真会挑度假的地方 |
[33:58] | Yeah. He had a knack for the unexpected. Apparently. | 是啊 显然他就喜欢干出人意料的事 |
[34:06] | I am starting to wonder if he’d gone mad, though. | 不过我开始怀疑 他是不是疯了 |
[34:11] | He didn’t seem to know what was real and what wasn’t, | 他好像分不清虚实真假 |
[34:13] | obsessing over some ancient Japanese death queen. | 沉迷于一个古代日本的死亡女王 |
[34:18] | Hey, some men like dangerous women. | 有的男人就是喜欢危险的女人 |
[34:21] | Some men are foolish. | 有的男人真的很蠢 |
[34:23] | What? | 什么 |
[34:25] | Good night, Lu Ren. Sweet dreams. | 晚安 陆仁 做个好梦 |
[34:45] | Not William Tell yet, but you’re close. | 离神射手威廉·泰尔还有一步之遥 |
[34:47] | William Tell was a myth, Dad. | 威廉·泰尔只是传说 爸爸 |
[34:49] | Well, all myths have foundation in reality. | 每个传说都有一定的现实基础 |
[34:53] | I have to head off, sprout. | 我要出远门了 小不点 |
[34:55] | But you’ve only just come back. | 可是你才刚刚回来 |
[34:57] | – I’ll be back before… – I even know you’re gone. | – 爸爸一转眼就回来了 – 我甚至不知道你都走了 |
[35:01] | Ana will keep an eye on you. | 安娜会照顾你的 |
[35:03] | I don’t need one of your employees babysitting me. | 我不需要你派员工来给我当保姆 |
[35:05] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己能照顾自己 |
[35:13] | My girl. | 乖女儿 |
[35:17] | Lara | 劳拉 |
[35:23] | Never forget Dad loves you. | 永远不要忘记爸爸爱你 |
[35:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:13] | Thought that might wake you. | 我就知道会吵醒你 |
[36:16] | Your island’s found us. | 你的岛就在前面 |
[36:22] | Yamatai. | 邪马台 |
[36:36] | We’ve lost all control! | 船只失控了 |
[36:39] | – We need to abandon ship. – What? | – 我们得弃船了 – 什么 |
[36:41] | We’re dead in the water. | 在这儿只有死路一条 |
[36:43] | It’s not gonna hold much longer. | 船支持不了多久了 |
[36:45] | We need to get off this boat now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[37:02] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:04] | Dad’s papers! | 我爸的笔记 |
[37:06] | Forget them! Lara! | 别拿了 劳拉 |
[37:29] | Lara. Come on! | 劳拉 快走 |
[37:38] | Lu! | 陆仁 |
[37:51] | The lifeboat! | 救生船 |
[38:17] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[38:54] | Lu! | 陆仁 |
[38:57] | Lu! | 陆仁 |
[40:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:18] | Ah! She’s awake. | 终于醒了 |
[40:21] | I was beginning to get worried about you. | 一开始我还很担心你 |
[40:31] | A reef. | 是因为礁石 |
[40:33] | You hit it. | 你撞了上去 |
[40:34] | Thank God I found you. | 幸亏我发现了你 |
[40:37] | Most people who try to come here die in the currents. | 想来这里的人都死在了激流之下 |
[40:39] | Almost impossible to get here. | 几乎不可能活着到这儿 |
[40:43] | Even harder to leave. | 更别提回去了 |
[40:49] | Where’s my… | 我的包呢 |
[40:56] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[41:04] | What are you doing here, Lara? | 你来这里干什么 劳拉 |
[41:11] | I have two daughters. | 我有两个女儿 |
[41:14] | Dark hair like you. | 发色和你一样 |
[41:16] | Pretty like you. | 像你一样漂亮 |
[41:23] | Forgive me. Rude. | 抱歉 忘了自我介绍 |
[41:27] | I haven’t hosted a guest here in a very long time. | 这里很久没来客人了 |
[41:28] | My name is Mathias Vogel. | 我叫马赛厄斯·沃格尔 |
[41:35] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[41:41] | You know, I used to imagine | 我以前常常在想 |
[41:44] | that I might find an ear | 在这些罐头里 |
[41:46] | inside one of those cans eventually. | 我迟早会吃到一只耳朵 |
[41:50] | Isn’t that mad? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[41:53] | I guess being on this island for so long | 在这岛上过了那么久 |
[41:55] | can make you a little crazy. | 不发疯才怪呢 |
[41:58] | The only person that I get to talk to | 唯一能说话的对象是 |
[42:01] | is on the other end of this phone. | 电话另一端的那些家伙 |
[42:03] | And they always say the same thing… | 但他们总是重复一句话 |
[42:06] | I can’t go home until my work on the island is done. | 在我的工作完成前我不能回家 |
[42:21] | What kind of work do you do? | 你的工作是什么 |
[42:23] | Oh, a mix of things. At the mercy of my employer. | 各种各样的事 一切听我老板的 |
[42:52] | You looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[42:57] | The machinations of fate never cease to amaze me. | 命运的女神总是会给我惊喜 |
[43:02] | “The door to Himiko.” | 通往卑弥呼的大门 |
[43:06] | Richard had the entrance. | 理查德找到了入口 |
[43:12] | All that wasted time. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[43:16] | You have brought me the thing | 你把这个世界上 |
[43:18] | that I most wanted in this world. | 我最想要的东西带给了我 |
[43:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:25] | What do you know about my father? | 你知道我爸爸多少事情 |
[43:32] | Now I see the likeness. | 你们父女俩很像 |
[43:33] | The intelligence in the face. | 都很聪明 长得也像 |
[43:37] | The recklessness. | 同样的不计后果 |
[43:45] | All he had to do was cooperate. | 其实合作一点就没事了 |
[43:47] | Of course, being Richard, he refused. | 可是理查德他拒绝了 |
[43:50] | Thought he was saving the world. | 还以为自己在拯救世界 |
[43:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[43:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[44:00] | He’s with God now. I killed him. | 在天上 我杀了他 |
[44:04] | 不 | |
[44:07] | I’m sorry if I was too blunt. I’m out of practice. | 真是抱歉 我刚才太直接了 |
[44:12] | It’s been seven years. | 已经七年了 |
[44:15] | Seven years. | 七年了 |
[44:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[44:32] | Come on, come on! | 快点 |
[44:34] | Come on. Get down there. | 到下面去 |
[44:41] | 巴特纳 | |
[44:42] | Get those skids moving! | 用推车来推 |
[44:48] | Move. | 快走 |
[44:50] | Move! | 快走 |
[44:53] | Let’s go! | 排好队 |
[44:55] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[44:57] | Come on, go! | 快点 走 往前走 |
[45:02] | Tie her up! | 绑起来 |
[45:09] | 点火完毕 | |
[45:15] | Okay, winch it up! | 好了 可以了 |
[45:19] | Back to work. | 赶紧干活 |
[45:22] | Lara Croft. | 劳拉·克劳馥 |
[45:25] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[45:28] | But I’m glad that you did. | 但很高兴你来了 |
[45:32] | Pack it up. We’re moving camp! | 收拾一下 我们转移 |
[45:38] | – All right, let’s pack it up! – Okay, move out! | – 好了 把东西都收拾好 – 快走 |
[45:42] | We’re moving camp! | 收拾好 马上就走 |
[45:51] | Keep it moving! You, move! | 动作快点 你 快走 |
[45:55] | Move it, move it. | 快点儿 |
[45:59] | 速度快 都排好队 | |
[46:06] | Pick it up! Come on, let’s go! | 动起来 快点 我们走 |
[46:08] | Who are these people? | 他们都是什么人 |
[46:10] | Some are shipwrecked fishermen. | 有的是遇到海难的渔夫 我们走 |
[46:14] | And some paid smugglers to take ’em to a better life. | 有的给了人贩子钱 想偷渡 |
[46:17] | Instead, they brought ’em here. | 结果却被带到了这里 |
[46:20] | Come on! We’re backed up here. Move! | 快点 都给我动作快点 |
[46:23] | He said he killed my dad. | 他说他杀了我父亲 |
[46:28] | He killed mine. | 还有我父亲 |
[46:31] | They saw it. | 他们看见的 |
[46:33] | Cold-blooded murder. | 被他残忍的杀害了 |
[46:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:40] | I’m sorry that I brought you here. | 我不该把你带到这里来 |
[46:43] | Well, you did take advantage of a drunken sailor. | 你确实利用了一个宿醉的水手 |
[46:49] | Come on, move! | 快点 快走 |
[46:51] | At least we’re not dead yet. | 至少我们还没死 |
[46:53] | No shit. | 死不了 |
[47:42] | I need some CL 20 up here! | 我这里需要几个架子 |
[47:44] | 好的 把这些架子搭起来 动作快 | |
[47:51] | 全都放下来 | |
[47:57] | Come on, let’s go! | 好了 动作快 |
[48:08] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[48:10] | Get him up and back to work right now. | 让他赶紧起来继续干活 |
[48:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[48:13] | – Right now! – Let him rest. We’ll manage. | – 趁现在 – 让他休息 我们替他干 |
[48:18] | Get him back to work right now! | 让他赶紧起来干活 |
[48:19] | He’s sick, man. He needs to rest. | 他生病了 伙计 需要休息 |
[49:18] | Get back to work! | 全都回去干活 |
[49:29] | You heard him! Let’s get back to work! | 听到没有 全都回去干活 |
[49:39] | Hey, Lara. | 劳拉 |
[49:41] | Lara! Get ready. | 劳拉 准备好 |
[49:47] | Go! | 快跑 |
[49:48] | Go! | 快跑 |
[50:09] | Look out! | 小心 |
[50:15] | Let’s spread out! Spread out! | 快追 动作快 |
[50:34] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[50:36] | Get a move on! | 快 |
[50:43] | Grab her! | 抓住她 |
[51:12] | She’s in the river. You want us to follow? | 她掉进河里了 要我们去追吗 |
[51:16] | No. | 不用 |
[51:17] | I’m sending Rocket to track her. | 我派火箭去找她 |
[51:19] | If she survives, he’ll bring her back. | 她要是没死 火箭会抓他回来 |
[54:07] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[58:24] | Easy now, easy. I’m taking you back to camp. | 别乱动 乖乖跟我回营地 |
[58:54] | Stop struggling! | 别再挣扎了 |
[1:00:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:00:56] | No, no, no, no! | 等一下 |
[1:01:33] | I’m not mad. I’m not mad, I’m not mad. | 不是她 |
[1:01:36] | Just ignore it. It’ll go away. | 别去看 |
[1:02:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:02:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:02:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:02:19] | It’s not real. Ignore it. It’ll go away. It always does. | 不是劳拉 你走开 像往常一样 |
[1:02:25] | No, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:02:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:02:34] | Do you remember this? Do you remember: | 这你还记得吗 |
[1:02:37] | We used to… | 求你 |
[1:02:47] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:02:54] | It’s Lara. | 我是劳拉 |
[1:03:02] | Sprout. | 惊喜啊 |
[1:03:08] | What the blazes are you doing here? | 天那 真的是你 |
[1:03:18] | Dad, I’m hurt. | 我严重受伤了 |
[1:03:28] | It’s all right. | 别担心 |
[1:03:51] | This will hurt me more than it hurts you. | 我比你更受伤 |
[1:03:53] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:03:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:03:57] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 你会好好的 |
[1:04:01] | All right. It’s all right. | 好了 |
[1:04:04] | It’s done. | 天黑了 |
[1:04:18] | Rest now. | 休息吧 |
[1:04:24] | Will you stay with me? | 守着我 |
[1:04:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:05:02] | Vogel! We found it! Yeah! | 我们找到了 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah! Come on! We found it! | 我们找到了 |
[1:05:19] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:05:21] | Send the transport. | 派运输机来 |
[1:06:02] | I thought you’d gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[1:06:04] | Usually when I see you on this island, | 通常在岛上见到你 |
[1:06:05] | it’s you who disappears. | 不知所踪的是你 |
[1:06:31] | Let me do that. | 给我吧 |
[1:06:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:06:41] | So, sprout, where did you end up? | 你后来去了哪里 |
[1:06:45] | Did you go to Oxford or Cambridge? | 牛津还是剑桥 |
[1:06:50] | Come on, which was it? | 告诉我 是哪个 |
[1:06:52] | You know what, Dad? | 知道吗 爸爸 我… |
[1:06:55] | I didn’t go to university. | 没上大学 |
[1:06:58] | Well, there’s time yet. You’re still only a child. | 没事 还有时间 你年纪还小 |
[1:07:02] | No, I was a child when you left me. | 不 你当年离开我的时候 我年纪还小 |
[1:07:06] | Ah, careful. | 轻一点 |
[1:07:15] | Hardest day of my life | 我一生最艰难的时刻 |
[1:07:18] | when I gave up trying to get back to you. | 就是放弃回到你身边的那一刻 |
[1:07:25] | But I realized she’d never let me leave. | 我意识到她永远不会放我走 |
[1:07:31] | What are you talking about? Who’s “she”? | 你在说些什么 她是谁 |
[1:07:35] | Himiko. | 卑弥呼 |
[1:07:38] | Trinity had sent Vogel to find her tomb | 圣三一派沃格尔来找她的坟墓 |
[1:07:42] | so that he could wake her and get her power. | 弄醒她以获取她的力量 |
[1:07:44] | I had to stop them. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[1:07:48] | Right. | 那就对了 |
[1:07:50] | Vogel can’t find the tomb without me. | 没有我 沃格尔找不到坟墓的 |
[1:07:53] | And since I’m dead | 但既然我死了… |
[1:07:55] | and since you’ve burnt the rest of my research, | 我剩下的研究也全都被你烧了 |
[1:07:59] | he’ll never find it. | 他这辈子都找不到 |
[1:08:03] | So… | 那个 |
[1:08:06] | About that. | 关于这一点 |
[1:08:09] | What part of “burn all my papers” | 让你烧了我的研究 |
[1:08:11] | did you not understand? | 你哪个字听不懂啊 |
[1:08:13] | If I’d burned the papers, I wouldn’t have found you. | 如果我烧了它们 我就找不到你了 |
[1:08:17] | I set diversions and false leads wherever I could. | 我到时候设置干扰和虚假线索 |
[1:08:20] | I watched for years as they got it wrong. | 这么多年 我想尽办法误导他们 |
[1:08:23] | And now you lead them by the hand. | 现在你却亲手给他们指了路 |
[1:08:25] | So a gun-toting psychopath finds some ancient remains. | 不就是让一个手里有枪的精神病人 找到了某个遗迹吗 |
[1:08:30] | So what? | 有什么大不了的 |
[1:08:32] | If Vogel opens that tomb, | 如果沃格尔打开了坟墓 |
[1:08:34] | Himiko’s curse will be unleashed on the world. | 卑弥呼的诅咒就会被释放 |
[1:08:37] | Dad, listen… | 爸爸 你听我说 |
[1:08:39] | You coming here was a mistake. | 你来这里就是个错误 |
[1:08:48] | I came here to find out what happened to you. | 我来这里 是为了弄清楚你发生了什么 |
[1:08:51] | So long as the tomb was safe, | 只要坟墓是安全的 |
[1:08:53] | you were safe. | 你就会安全 |
[1:08:55] | I was trying to keep you safe. | 我在努力保护你的安全 |
[1:09:00] | But I underestimated your… | 可我却低估了你的… |
[1:09:01] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[1:09:05] | – Stupidity? – No. | – 愚蠢吗 – 不 |
[1:09:11] | Your bravery. | 你的勇敢 |
[1:09:19] | We have to get off this island. | 我们得离开岛 |
[1:09:21] | There’s no way off, Lara. | 根本没办法离开 劳拉 |
[1:09:22] | Vogel’s got a satellite phone. | 沃格尔有一部卫星电话 |
[1:09:24] | We can get to it. We can call for help. | 可以拿过来 找人来救我们 |
[1:09:26] | Vogel has an army. | 沃格尔有一支军队 |
[1:09:28] | You were the one who taught me to never give up. | 是你教我永远不要放弃 |
[1:09:33] | That was a different time. | 今时不同往日 |
[1:09:37] | When I was a different man. | 我也不是当年的我了 |
[1:09:51] | – Lara. – Well, I’m still his daughter. | – 劳拉 – 但我还是当年那个人的女儿 |
[1:09:56] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:10:18] | 看着点 | |
[1:10:20] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:10:44] | Try another combination. | 换个组合试一试 |
[1:10:46] | And another one, and another one. | 不行再换 |
[1:10:57] | Come on. Come on, give me the damn code. | 拜托 拜托 告诉我密码 |
[1:11:02] | 运输机已出发 | |
[1:11:12] | Hey. We’re trying the explosives again. | 再用炸药试试 |
[1:11:14] | Set another charge. | 去放炸药 |
[1:11:16] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[1:11:40] | Get over there. Stop talking. | 装炸药 别说话了 |
[1:11:56] | Get the guns. I’m gonna get the sat phone. | 拿上枪 我去拿卫星电话 |
[1:11:58] | Then we’ll find a way for all of us to get out of here. | 然后我们想办法一起离开 |
[1:12:00] | We need to leave now. | 现在就走 赶快带他们走 |
[1:12:11] | Vogel! They re escaping! | 沃格尔 |
[1:12:22] | Go! | 走 |
[1:12:24] | Shoot them! | 射他们 |
[1:12:42] | – Get them to safety. – Okay. | – 带他们去安全的地方 – 好 |
[1:12:49] | I’ll be right behind you. Go. | 我会跟上的 快走 |
[1:13:40] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:13:52] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[1:13:54] | I have to wait here. | 我等在这里 |
[1:13:55] | I’m not leaving Lara behind. | 我不会丢下劳拉不管的 |
[1:14:24] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it, Richard? | 很美吧 理查德 |
[1:14:29] | I wish I would’ve known that you were alive all these years. | 真希望早点知道你还活着 |
[1:14:34] | At least I would’ve had somebody to talk to. | 至少还能有个人陪我说说话 |
[1:14:49] | I need your help, Richard. | 我需要你的帮助 理查德 |
[1:14:52] | Get the door open for me. | 帮我把大门打开 |
[1:14:54] | It’s been seven years. | 都已经七年了 |
[1:14:56] | I’m going home to see my family. | 我要回家去见家人 |
[1:14:58] | If I open that tomb, you won’t have a family. | 如果我开启了坟墓 你就没有家人了 |
[1:15:02] | Open it! | 打开 |
[1:15:05] | Open it! | 打开 |
[1:15:07] | Open it! | 打开 |
[1:15:09] | Never! | 休想 |
[1:15:13] | Have it your way. | 随你便吧 |
[1:15:15] | With or without you, I’m getting inside that tomb. | 你帮或不帮 我早晚都会进去的 |
[1:15:27] | Put that down! | 把枪放下 |
[1:15:30] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[1:15:33] | You don’t think I can pull this trigger before you hit me with that arrow. | 你觉得弓箭会比枪快吗 |
[1:15:36] | Shoot him, Lara. Shoot him! | 杀了他 劳拉 动手 |
[1:15:39] | Come on, put your weapon down. | 行了 把武器放下 |
[1:15:41] | Shoot him, Lara. We can’t let him get to Himiko. | 动手 劳拉 不能让他找到卑弥呼 |
[1:15:45] | You really don’t believe this nonsense, do you? | 你该不会信他胡说吧 |
[1:15:48] | Tell your father to open the door, or he’s dead. | 让你爸爸开门 不然他就得死 |
[1:15:52] | You can make him do it, Lara. | 你能说服他的 劳拉 |
[1:15:55] | Transport’s already on its way. | 运输机已经上路了 |
[1:15:57] | We can all be off this goddamn island. | 我们可以一起离开这座该死的岛 |
[1:16:00] | Let him shoot me. | 让他杀了我 |
[1:16:02] | Sacrificing one life is worth saving millions. | 牺牲我一个能拯救成千上万的人 |
[1:16:08] | It’s your decision. | 你自己选吧 |
[1:16:11] | It’s your finger that’s pulling this trigger. | 扣动扳机的是你的手 |
[1:16:19] | – I’m sorry. – No. | – 对不起 – 不 |
[1:16:23] | I haven’t come all this way to see you die. | 我来这里 不是为了看你被杀 |
[1:16:32] | I’ll do it. | 让我来 |
[1:16:39] | I’ll open it. | 我来帮你开 |
[1:16:45] | Finally, a Croft with some sense. | 克劳馥家里总算有个理智的人 |
[1:18:24] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:18:53] | Mark the path. | 留好路标 |
[1:19:27] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有气息 |
[1:19:29] | Or it’s a change in atmospheric pressure. | 也可能是由气压差产生的风 |
[1:19:31] | Keep walking. | 继续前进 |
[1:19:50] | You should’ve seen the look on your… | 看你脸上的表情 |
[1:20:05] | That wasn’t designed to keep people out. | 在机关不是防止外来的人 |
[1:20:10] | That was put there to keep people in. | 而是为了阻止里面的人出去 |
[1:20:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:20:47] | Chasm of Souls. | 灵魂的鸿沟 |
[1:21:45] | You go next. | 接下来是你 |
[1:22:00] | “Pray to survive the faces of Himiko.” | 祈祷在卑弥呼的八张面具下幸存 |
[1:22:05] | We’re getting closer. | 离得越来越近了 |
[1:22:10] | “The Death Queen turns day to night. | 死亡女王令白昼变成了黑夜 |
[1:22:15] | “She must die to bring back life.” | 唯有她死亡 方能起死回生 |
[1:22:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:22:37] | – The floor! – Lara! | – 小心地面 – 劳拉 |
[1:22:48] | There’s gotta be a way to stop this. | 肯定有办法让机关停下 |
[1:22:51] | Look around! | 四处找一找 |
[1:22:55] | Come on. Come on! | 赶快找找 |
[1:22:57] | Vogel, what’s going on? | 沃格尔 你们那里怎么样了 |
[1:23:13] | “Pray to survive.” | 祈祷幸存 |
[1:23:15] | It’s a keyhole. We need a key! | 这个钥匙孔 需要一把钥匙 |
[1:23:19] | The prayer wheels! | 祈祷是指转经筒 |
[1:23:25] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:23:31] | It’s not working. | 不起作用 |
[1:23:32] | Check the other prayer wheels. | 看看其他几个转经筒 |
[1:23:35] | Try this! | 试试这个 |
[1:23:40] | No. | 不行 |
[1:23:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:23:47] | It’s a color puzzle. | 这是颜色谜题 |
[1:23:51] | “The Death Queen turns the day to night.” | 死亡女王令白昼变成了黑夜 |
[1:23:54] | – Black. – Black! Here! | – 黑色 – 黑色 给 |
[1:23:58] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:23:59] | Blue! | 蓝色 |
[1:24:02] | No! | 不对 |
[1:24:03] | Here! | 接着 |
[1:24:06] | It doesn’t work. | 不起作用 |
[1:24:09] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:24:17] | Last one! Yellow! | 这是最后一个 黄色 |
[1:24:26] | It’s not working. | 还是不行 |
[1:24:28] | Just try them all, damn it! | 全部试一下 |
[1:24:30] | “The Death Queen turns the day to night.” | 死亡女王令白昼变成了 |
[1:24:33] | “She must die to bring back… Life.” | 唯有她死亡 方能起死回生 |
[1:24:36] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:24:39] | The color of life. | 生命的颜色 |
[1:24:47] | I’m running out of floor! | 我脚下快没地方了 |
[1:24:56] | Green! | 绿色 |
[1:25:20] | You always were the brains of the family, sprout. | 我们家就数你最聪明 小不点 |
[1:25:27] | Well, let’s get going, sprout. | 继续前进吧 小不点 |
[1:25:35] | Where’s the floor? | 地面呢 |
[1:25:38] | Gone. | 没了 |
[1:25:53] | Flare. | 照明弹 |
[1:26:10] | Come on, Lara. | 快来 劳拉 |
[1:26:14] | I’m going back for her. | 我回去找她 |
[1:26:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[1:26:19] | You dad gave his life for us. | 你爸爸是为我们牺牲的 |
[1:26:59] | Himiko’s army of a thousand handmaidens. | 由卑弥呼的一千名侍女组成的军队 |
[1:27:05] | They sacrificed themselves in ritual suicide | 这些侍女是为了给卑弥呼殉葬而自尽 |
[1:27:08] | to serve their queen in the afterlife. | 死后继续侍奉她们的女王 |
[1:27:16] | Exactly as your notes. | 跟你笔记里写的一样 |
[1:27:21] | We found her. | 找到她了 |
[1:27:48] | All right, this is it. We’re finishing this. | 胜利就在眼前 赶紧把事办完 |
[1:27:53] | It’s not too late to change your mind. | 现在回头还来得及 |
[1:27:55] | There’s a very big difference between myth and reality, Richard. | 传说和现实是两码事 理查德 |
[1:27:59] | Something that you could never understand. | 你的脑子永远转不过这个弯 |
[1:28:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们动手吧 |
[1:28:23] | Open it. | 打开棺木 |
[1:29:08] | You see? I told you there was nothing to be afraid of. | 我早就说了 没什么好怕的 |
[1:29:12] | It’s just… | 就是个 |
[1:29:14] | …a little old lady. | 小老太 |
[1:29:19] | Prepare her for transport. | 准备把她运走 |
[1:29:29] | Something doesn’t add up. | 感觉哪里对不上 |
[1:29:32] | She’s not a monster in any of these paintings. | 这些壁画里的她 根本不像暴君 |
[1:29:41] | It looks like she was taking herself here. | 看上去是她自己要来岛上 |
[1:29:48] | Not being forced. | 而不是被绑来的 |
[1:29:52] | The Death Queen turns day to night. | 死亡女王令白昼变成了黑夜 |
[1:29:55] | She must die to bring back life. | 唯有她死亡 方能起死回生 |
[1:29:57] | “Bring back life.” | 起死回生 |
[1:30:02] | Spreading death and destruction | 她只需用手轻轻一碰 |
[1:30:04] | with just the touch of her hand. | 便可散布死亡与毁灭 |
[1:30:07] | Go on. | 搬吧 |
[1:30:11] | All myths have foundation in reality. | 所有传说都有一定的现实基础 |
[1:30:13] | …in reality. | 现实基础 |
[1:30:15] | Sacrificing one life is worth saving millions. | 其实我一个人 能拯救成千上万的人 |
[1:30:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:30:21] | She was sacrificing herself. | 她是自愿牺牲自己的 |
[1:30:26] | She was protecting the world. | 为了保护这个世界 |
[1:30:44] | See? | 看见没有 |
[1:30:45] | Smoke and mirrors. | 忽悠人的东西罢了 |
[1:30:49] | All right, let’s bag her up. Come on. | 好了 快点把她装起来 |
[1:31:11] | They thought it was magic. | 古代人误以为这是邪术 |
[1:31:20] | She was a carrier. | 其实她是病毒携带者 |
[1:31:23] | She was immune. | 她自身对这种病毒免疫 |
[1:31:32] | It’s a disease. | 这是一种传染病 |
[1:32:26] | This is what Trinity wants. This gets me home. | 圣三一想要的就是这个 有了这个 我就能回家了 |
[1:32:29] | If you take this out into the world, it’s genocide. | 被带到外面的世界 必然引发大屠杀 |
[1:32:40] | I just need to take a very small piece of you. | 我只需要拿着你身上的一小部分 |
[1:33:39] | Go! Get her! Get her! | 快去抓住她 |
[1:34:02] | Well, this is it, Richard. | 事已至此 理查德 |
[1:34:04] | All we have to do is walk out of here. | 我们离开这里便算大功告成 |
[1:34:07] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[1:34:20] | Come on, Richard. | 得了 理查德 |
[1:34:24] | Think of your daughter. | 想想你女儿 |
[1:34:35] | Come on. | 出来 |
[1:34:37] | Come on. | 出来 |
[1:36:32] | – Dad. – Lara. | – 爸爸 – 劳拉 |
[1:36:35] | Vogel’s gone. | 沃格尔跑了 |
[1:36:36] | – You need to go after him. – Come on, let’s go. | – 你得赶紧去追他 – 我们一起走 |
[1:36:39] | – No, stay back. Stay back. – What are you talking… | – 不 别过来 – 你在说什么 |
[1:36:45] | I’m done for. | 我已经不行了 |
[1:36:53] | I’m infected. | 我被感染了 |
[1:36:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:01] | You can’t touch me. Don’t touch. | 不可以碰我 别碰我 |
[1:37:05] | You must stop Vogel and get the hell out of here. | 你必须阻止沃格尔 然后离开这里 |
[1:37:09] | And I’ll bury Himiko once and for all. | 我会把卑弥呼彻底埋葬 |
[1:37:13] | I’ve only just found you. | 我刚刚才找到你 |
[1:37:14] | Promise me you’ll stop him. Promise me! | 答应我 你会阻止他的 答应我 |
[1:37:17] | There must be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[1:37:18] | Lara. | 劳拉 |
[1:37:20] | You’re a very, very bright young woman. | 你是个聪明姑娘 应该明白 |
[1:37:24] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[1:37:33] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:37:36] | No, you don’t. You’re worth 10 of me. | 你不需要 你能顶十个我 |
[1:37:42] | You said you don’t believe in magic. | 你以前说你不相信魔法 |
[1:37:44] | Well, what’s this, my darling? | 难道这还不算吗 亲爱的 |
[1:37:47] | All this time here… | 这些年在这里 |
[1:37:49] | I wished I could see you grow up. | 我多希望看到你长大 |
[1:37:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:53] | And now I have. | 现在我看到了 |
[1:37:55] | It’s a miracle. | 这就是奇迹 |
[1:37:58] | Chin up, sprout. | 打起精神 小不点 |
[1:38:00] | There’s jobs to do. | 你还有使命要完成 |
[1:38:04] | Go on, go! | 去吧 快去 |
[1:38:07] | There’s no time, Lara. | 没时间了 劳拉 |
[1:38:09] | Go on, go! | 你快走 |
[1:38:26] | Dad loves you. | 爸爸爱你 |
[1:38:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:39:28] | Oh, you really wanna do this, little girl? | 你真要这么做吗 姑娘 |
[1:39:31] | Let’s just go home. | 一起回家吧 |
[1:39:46] | You’re not savin’ anyone. | 你谁也救不了 |
[1:39:49] | Trinity is everywhere. | 圣三一无处不在 |
[1:39:53] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[1:40:34] | I made a promise. | 我答应过他的 |
[1:40:40] | No. No. No! | 不 |
[1:40:42] | You’re not getting out of here. | 你死都别想出去 |
[1:40:45] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:41:46] | When you see Richard, | 见到理查德 |
[1:41:49] | send him my regards. | 记得替我问好 |
[1:42:32] | Send them yourself. | 你自己问候他吧 |
[1:42:51] | You messed with the wrong family. | 克劳馥家族可不是好惹的 |
[1:44:52] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:45:00] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:45:10] | Lara? | 劳拉 |
[1:45:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:45:55] | We’re not dead yet. | 至少我们还没死 |
[1:46:01] | No shit. | 死不了 |
[1:46:27] | Vogel, Vogel, this is Patna Transport Bravo 5. Over. | 沃格尔 巴特纳B5运输机呼叫 完毕 |
[1:46:34] | Vogel, Vogel, are you reading me? Over. | 沃格尔 收到吗 完毕 |
[1:46:38] | Boss. | 老大 |
[1:46:43] | You’re takin’ us home, yeah? | 来送我们回去的吧 |
[1:47:14] | 伦敦 | |
[1:47:18] | 劳拉·克劳馥 | |
[1:47:24] | Officially gone. Like magic. | 正式死亡 像做梦一样 |
[1:47:27] | I don’t think he has gone. | 我觉得他没有离开 |
[1:47:31] | – I see so much of him in you. – Thanks, Ana. | – 我在你身上看到了他的影子 – 谢谢 安娜 |
[1:47:34] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:47:37] | You’re in charge now, Lara. | 现在由你做主了 劳拉 |
[1:47:40] | This is a list of all our assets. | 这是我们公司的资产列表 |
[1:47:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:45] | No, I think you’d better stay on top of the day-to-day things, Ana. | 我觉得公司的日常事务还是你来管理吧 |
[1:47:49] | Well, as you wish. | 好吧 任凭差遣 |
[1:47:52] | Boardrooms and business deals. | 董事会和生意 |
[1:47:54] | I’m just not that kind of Croft. | 我不是那一类克劳馥家的人 |
[1:48:03] | Neither was Dad, as it turns out. | 想让我爸爸也和我一样 |
[1:48:22] | Are all these companies owned by us? | 上面的公司全都是我们的 |
[1:48:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:49:01] | 纪念理查德·克劳馥 | |
[1:49:07] | I know them by name now… | 现在我知道他们是谁了 |
[1:49:09] | The Order of Trinity. | 圣三一秘社 |
[1:49:13] | An ancient militant organization | 他们是一个好战的古老组织 |
[1:49:15] | that seeks control over the supernatural | 寻求操纵自然力量的方法 |
[1:49:18] | in order to rule the fate of mankind. | 而统治全人类 |
[1:49:21] | 巴特纳 机密 | |
[1:49:24] | What kind of work do you do? | 你的工作是什么 |
[1:49:26] | 巴特纳 | |
[1:49:27] | Oh, a mix of things. At the mercy of my employer. | 各种各样的事情 一切听我老板的 |
[1:49:32] | Are all these companies owned by us? | 上面的公司全都是我们的 |
[1:49:34] | 巴特纳有限公司 | |
[1:49:37] | You’re not savin’ anyone. | 你谁也救不了 |
[1:49:39] | Trinity is everywhere. | 圣三一无处不在 |
[1:49:43] | I know it’s difficult to accept. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[1:49:45] | But you really must come in and sign those papers now. | 但你真的必须来把那些文件签了 |
[1:49:47] | 委托授权书 | |
[1:49:48] | I think you’d better stay on top of the day-to-day things, Ana. | 我觉得公司的日常事务还是由你来管理吧 |
[1:49:53] | As you wish. | 任凭差遣 |
[1:49:54] | The only person that I get to talk to | 我唯一能说话的对象就是 |
[1:49:56] | is on the other end of this phone. | 电话另一端的那些家伙 |
[1:50:09] | You must understand. | 你一定要明白 |
[1:50:11] | We Crofts, we have responsibilities. | 我们克劳馥家族肩负重任 |
[1:50:16] | Jobs to do. | 还有使命需要完成 |
[1:50:27] | Oh. You again. | 又是你 |
[1:50:33] | I came back for the amulet. | 我要赎回护身符 |
[1:50:35] | Shame. I was hoping you’d forgotten. | 我还指望你忘了 |
[1:50:37] | It’s worth a bloody fortune. | 那东西可值钱了 |
[1:50:39] | I did tell you it was your lucky day. | 我跟你说过 今天你撞大运 |
[1:50:41] | Yes, you did. | 你还真说过 |
[1:50:44] | – At it again, are we, Alan? – I’m not at it. | – 你又来了 艾伦 – 我没有 |
[1:50:54] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, | 你最好不要… |
[1:50:56] | but, uh, you can’t be too careful these days | 小心点 |
[1:50:58] | because the world has gone bloody mad. | 因为世界已经疯狂 |
[1:51:00] | Yes, yes, thank you, Alan. | 多谢提醒 艾伦 |
[1:51:02] | What you got there is a HK USP 9 mil. extended mag. | 那把是HK USP 半自动 9毫米 加长弹夹 |
[1:51:07] | It’s my personal favorite. | 我的个人最爱 |
[1:51:12] | You like that? | 看来你喜欢 |
[1:51:13] | I do. | 没错 |
[1:51:18] | I’ll take two. | 来两把 |