英文名称:Titanic
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -=《泰坦尼克号 3D重现》=- | |
[01:55] | Thirteen meters. You should see it. | 距离13公尺 应该看得见了 |
[02:11] | Okay, take her up and over the bow rail. | 越过船头的栏杆 |
[02:16] | (Over Radio): Okay, Mir2 | 和平二号 |
[02:17] | We’re going over the bow.Stay with us. | 我们要到船头了 跟好 |
[02:53] | Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. | 好了 安静 我们开始录影了 |
[02:53] | Rolling…… | 录制 |
[02:56] | Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship… | 看她像鬼船一样地出现 |
[02:59] | Still gets me every time. | 每次都让我胆颤心惊 |
[03:03] | To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here… | 看到这艘巨轮长眠海底 |
[03:07] | Where she landed at 2:30 | 一九一二年四月十五日 |
[03:10] | In the morning of April 15, 1912… | 凌晨两点半 |
[03:12] | After her long fall…from the world above. | 她从海面上缓缓堕入海底 |
[03:17] | You’re so full of shit, boss. | 老板 你太夸张了吧 |
[03:49] | Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. | 第六度来到泰坦尼克号甲板 |
[03:53] | Two and a half miles down. | 水深两里半 |
[03:56] | 3,821 meters. | 就是三千八百二十一公尺 |
[03:59] | The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. | 每方寸水压达到三吨半 |
[04:03] | These windows are nine inches thick and if they go… | 这窗户九寸厚 |
[04:05] | It’s sayonara in two microseconds. | 万一玻璃破裂 我们就瞬间莎约哪拉了 (“莎约哪拉”–日文”再见、挂了”) |
[04:09] | All right, enough of that bullshit. | 好了 狗屁放够了 |
[04:26] | Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. | 将潜艇降在干部舱的顶上 |
[04:31] | Sure.Okay, Mir-2, | 和平二号 |
[04:32] | We’re landing right over the Grand Staircase. | 我们要降在大梯上方了 |
[04:34] | You guys set to launch? | 你们准备好了没 |
[04:36] | Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. | 好 机器人出动 |
[04:38] | Go, Charlie. | 好 查理 |
[04:47] | -All right, tether out. | 放出缆绳 |
[04:48] | -Tether out. | 放出缆绳 |
[04:50] | Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. | 布洛克 沿船舱往下放 |
[04:55] | Yeah | 知道了 |
[04:57] | Roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. | 沿着一等舱登船口下去 |
[05:00] | I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. | 看看D层 接待大厅和餐厅 |
[05:05] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[05:12] | -Tether out. -Tether out.Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. | 放出缆绳 往左边 |
[05:24] | Snoop Dog is on the move. | 小侦探出动 |
[05:26] | We’re headed down the stairwell. | 沿着楼梯往下 |
[05:31] | Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck | 下到B层 路易斯 |
[05:34] | A deck. | A层 |
[05:35] | -Give me some rope, Captain. | 缆绳放长一点 |
[05:36] | -B deck. Get in there. | B层 到里头去 |
[06:16] | -Watch the door frame. | 小心门框 |
[06:18] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[06:19] | -I see it. I got it. | 我看见了 |
[06:25] | We’re good. Just chill, boss. | 没事啦 放轻松点 老板 |
[06:41] | Okay, make your turn. | 好 转弯 |
[06:44] | -Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. | 转弯 小心墙 |
[06:47] | Brock, we’re at the piano. | 布洛克 我们看到钢琴了 |
[06:48] | You copy? | 听到没 |
[06:50] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[06:59] | Right there. | 就在那里 就在那里 |
[07:01] | -That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. | 就是那道房门 |
[07:03] | We’re in | 看见了 |
[07:13] | We’re in | 到了 |
[07:14] | Baby. We’re there. | 到了 找到了 |
[07:19] | That’s Hockley’s bed. That’s where the son of a bitch slept. | 这张床就是姓霍的那个王八蛋睡的 |
[07:28] | Oops. Somebody left the water running. | 有人忘了关水龙头 |
[07:31] | Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right. | 等一下 回到右边 |
[07:40] | That wardrobe door. Get closer. | 衣柜的门 靠近点 |
[07:43] | -You’re smelling something, boss. | 有什么发现吗 老板 |
[07:44] | -I want to see what’s under it. | 我想看看底下 |
[07:46] | Give me my hands, man. | 让我操作手臂 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好极了 |
[07:56] | -Take it easy. It might come apart. -Okay. | 轻点 不然可能会散掉 |
[07:59] | Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over. | 好 掀开 |
[08:03] | Keep going. Go. | 继续 继续 |
[08:06] | Okay, drop it. | 好 放下 |
[08:17] | Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss? | 宝贝 你看到没有 老板 |
[08:23] | It’s payday, boys. | 兄弟们 今天发饷啰 |
[08:43] | Cha-ching!-We did it, Bobby. -We brought it back. | 鲍比 我们找到了 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah! You the man!Who’s the best, baby? Say it. | 谁最行啊 |
[08:48] | Say it. | 说啊 说啊 |
[08:51] | You are, Lewis. | 是你 路易斯 |
[08:55] | -Bobby, my cigar. -Right here. | 鲍比 雪茄拿来 |
[09:05] | Okay, crack her open. | 把它敲开 |
[09:36] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[09:40] | No diamond. | 没有钻石 |
[09:42] | You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo… | 以前也有这种鸟事发生过 |
[09:45] | and his career never recovered. | 当事人搞得一蹶不振 |
[09:51] | Turn the camera off. | 把摄影机关掉 |
[09:53] | Brock. The partners would like to know how it’s going. | 合伙人想知道现在的情况 |
[09:57] | Hey, Dave. Barry, hi. | 戴夫 巴瑞 |
[09:59] | Look,it wasn’t in the safe.Don’t worry about it. | 不在保险箱里 但别担心 |
[10:01] | There are still plenty of places it could be. Hell, yes. | 可能在其他地方 |
[10:03] | The floor debris in the suite, the mother’s room… | 地板上 他母亲的房间里 |
[10:07] | -The purser’s safe on C deck. | 船上的保险柜里 |
[10:09] | -Jimmy Hoffa’s briefcase. | 或是在百慕达三角 |
[10:10] | A dozen other places. | 还有很多地方要找 |
[10:11] | Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts. I know we’re close. | 要一个一个排除 |
[10:13] | We just got to go through a little process of elimination. | 我相信快找到了 |
[10:19] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[10:24] | -Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[10:25] | -We might have something here, guys. | 可能有发现了 |
[10:29] | -Where’s the photograph of the necklace? | 项链的照片呢 |
[10:31] | -We’ll call you right back. | 等会儿再通话 |
[10:41] | “1912年4月14日” | |
[10:44] | I’ll be goddamned. | 有这种事 |
[10:49] | Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold. | 布洛克·罗威特 以从事海地寻宝闻名 |
[10:54] | He has chartered Russian subs to reach… | 他利用俄国潜艇探索最有名的沉船 |
[10:57] | the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic. | 泰坦尼克号 |
[11:00] | He’s with us live via satellite, from the research ship Keldysh in the North Atlantic. | 他在北大西洋的船上与我们卫星连线 |
[11:05] | -Hello, Brock. | 哈啰 布洛克 |
[11:06] | -Hello, Tracy. | 哈啰 崔西 |
[11:08] | Of course, everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic. | 泰坦尼克号的事是家喻户晓的 |
[11:10] | You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that. | 船上的贵族 尽责的乐队等等 |
[11:14] | But what I’m interested in are the untold stories… | 我想发掘的是那些不为人知的故事 |
[11:17] | the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic. | 深锁在残骸中的秘密 |
[11:19] | And we’re out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck… | 没人像我们如此深入探测 |
[11:22] | than anybody has ever done before. | 此事引起许多争议 |
[11:25] | Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights… | 像打捞权和道德问题 |
[11:29] | and even ethics.Many are calling you a grave-robber. | 很多人批评你是在发死人财 |
[11:32] | Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut’s tomb… | 这是见仁见智的 |
[11:35] | -What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:36] | -Turn that up, dear. | 把电视转大声点大声点 |
[11:38] | I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure… | 我们请了很多专家 |
[11:40] | that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. | 所有发现的物品都会被妥善保存 |
[11:44] | Take a look at this drawing that we found just today. | 看我们今天发现的这幅画 |
[11:46] | A piece of paper that’s been underwater for 84 years… | 它在海底已经八十四年了 |
[11:50] | and my team are able to preserve it intact. | 我们却能加以保存 |
[11:54] | Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity? We can see it and… | 难道这应该永远留在海底 |
[11:59] | I’ll be goddamned. | 有这种事 |
[12:04] | Brock. | 布洛克 |
[12:06] | There’s a satellite call for you. | 有找你的卫星电话 |
[12:08] | Bobby, we’re launching. See these… | 鲍比 我们要下海了 |
[12:09] | submersibles going in the water? | 看到潜艇没有 |
[12:11] | Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call. | 相信我 不接你会后悔 |
[12:15] | This better be good. | 最好别骗我 |
[12:18] | -You got to speak up. She’s kind of old. | 你得大声点 她年纪很大了 |
[12:20] | -Great. | 好极了 |
[12:23] | This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs… | 这是罗威特 请问题有何指教 |
[12:26] | Calvert. | 是卡维特太太 |
[12:27] | Rose Calvert. | 萝丝·卡维特 |
[12:28] | Mrs. Calvert? | 卡维特太太 |
[12:30] | I was just wondering… | 我想知道 |
[12:32] | if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett. | “海洋之心”你们找到没有 |
[12:38] | Told you you wanted to take the call. | 我说吧 |
[12:42] | All right, you have my attention, Rose. | 好的萝丝 我洗耳恭听 |
[12:45] | Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is? | 你能告诉我们 画中那女人是谁吗 |
[12:48] | Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me. | 当然 那画中的女人就是我 |
[13:07] | She’s a goddamn liar! | 她是个老千 |
[13:09] | Some nutcase seeking money or publicity. | 不是想捞钱就是想出名 |
[13:14] | God only knows why! Like that Russian babe, Anesthesia. | 就像“真假公主”的故事一样 |
[13:16] | They’re inbound! | 他们找到了 |
[13:23] | Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17, right? | 萝丝十七岁就沉船死了 |
[13:27] | That’s right.If she had lived, she’d be over 100 by now. | 对 否则要一百多岁了 |
[13:31] | 101 next month. | 下个月满一百零一岁 |
[13:33] | Okay, so she’s a very old goddamn liar. | 好的 她是个老“老千” |
[13:37] | Look, I’ve already done the background on this woman… | 我查过她的底细 |
[13:39] | all the way back to the ’20s, when she was working as an actress. | 她在20年代是个演员 |
[13:43] | An actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock. | 演员 你看吧 |
[13:46] | Her name was Rose Dawson back then. | 她当时叫萝丝·道森 |
[13:49] | Then she marries this guy named Calvert. | 后来她嫁给卡维特先生 |
[13:51] | They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids. | 搬到柏湍镇 生了两个小孩 |
[13:54] | Now Calvert’s dead | 她老公死了 |
[13:56] | and from what I hear, Cedar Rapids is dead. | 柏湍镇也没落了 |
[13:58] | And everybody who knows about the diamond… | 知道钻石的人全都死光了 |
[14:01] | is supposed to be dead or on this boat, but she knows. | 但她却知道 |
[14:16] | Doesn’t exactly travel light, does she? Hurry up, give him a hand! | 她的行李可真不少 是吧? -小心 来搭把手 |
[14:21] | Mrs. Calvert, I’m Brock Lovett. | 卡维特太太 我是罗威特 |
[14:22] | Welcome to the Keldysh. | 欢迎登上凯尔迪希号 |
[14:26] | Okay, let’s get her inside there. | 送她进去 |
[14:29] | -Hi, Miss Calvert. -Hi. | 卡维特小姐 您好 |
[14:31] | -Welcome to the Keldysh. | 欢迎登船 |
[14:33] | -Thanks.Yes? | 谢谢 怎么? |
[14:45] | -Are your staterooms all right? | 房间还舒适吗 |
[14:47] | -Oh, yes, very nice. | 很舒适 |
[14:49] | Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy? | 见过我孙女莉西没有 |
[14:51] | She takes care of me. | 都是她在照顾我 |
[14:54] | We met just a few minutes ago. | 我们刚才见过了 |
[14:56] | Remember, Nana, up on deck? | 在甲板上 记得吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah… | 哦 对了 |
[15:00] | There. | 这样就对了 |
[15:02] | That’s nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel. | 我出门都一定带着照片 |
[15:04] | Can I get you anything? Is there anything you’d like? | 请问您还需不需要什么? |
[15:08] | Yes. | 有 |
[15:09] | I would like to see my drawing. | 我想看看我的画像 |
[15:26] | Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown. | 路易十六世有颗“王冠碧钻” |
[15:31] | It disappeared in 1792. | 在一七九二年时不见了 |
[15:34] | About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up. | 差不多就是在他上断头台那年 |
[15:38] | The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too. | 有人说 钻石被分割了 |
[15:42] | Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as… | 重新切割成心形 |
[15:44] | the Heart of the Ocean. | 叫“海洋之心” |
[15:46] | Today, it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond. | 如今它的价值 可远超过“希望之钻” |
[15:49] | It was a dreadful, heavy thing. | 那东西重得不得了 |
[15:52] | I only wore it this once. | 我只戴过一次 |
[15:54] | You actually think this is you, Nana? | 奶奶 你真的认为这是你吗 |
[15:57] | It is me, dear. | 这当然是我 亲爱的 |
[15:59] | Wasn’t I a dish? | 我那时很美吧 |
[16:02] | I tracked it down through insurance records. | 我翻遍保险资料 |
[16:05] | An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy. | 理赔条件是要绝对保密 |
[16:10] | Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose? | 获理赔的人是谁 |
[16:13] | I should imagine someone named Hockley. | 我想应该是个姓霍克理的人 |
[16:16] | Nathan Hockley. That’s right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon. | 对 奈森·霍克理 |
[16:18] | 匹兹堡钢铁大亨 | |
[16:21] | The claim was for a diamond necklace his son, Caledon… | 他掉了一条钻石项链 |
[16:23] | bought his fiance, you. | 是他儿子买给未婚妻 你的 |
[16:27] | A week before he sailed on Titanic. | 那是上船之前一星期时买的 |
[16:30] | It was filed right after the sinking. | 沉船后就马上办理赔了 |
[16:33] | So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship. | 因此项链一定跟着船沉入海底了 |
[16:37] | You see the date? | 看到日期没有 |
[16:40] | “April 14, 1912.” | 一九一二年四月十四日 |
[16:43] | Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is… | 如果你祖母就是那女的 |
[16:45] | she was wearing the diamond… | 泰坦尼克沉没时 |
[16:47] | the day the Titanic sank. | 她就戴着那条项链 |
[16:49] | And that makes you my new best friend. | 这也就使你成为我的新好友 |
[16:52] | These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom. | 这是从船上找到的 |
[16:58] | This was mine. | 这是我的 |
[17:01] | How extraordinary! | 真不可思议 |
[17:04] | And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it. | 跟我最后一次看到它时一模一样 |
[17:13] | The reflection has changed a bit. | 我倒是变了一点 |
[17:32] | Are you ready to go back to Titanic? | 要不要重返泰坦尼克号 |
[17:38] | Here we go. | 好 是这样的 |
[17:39] | She hits the ‘berg on the starboard side. | 船的右舷撞到冰山 |
[17:42] | She kind of bumps along, punching holes like Morse code along the sid below the water line. | 船身在水线以下破了一排的洞 |
[17:46] | Then the forward compartments start to flood. | 前舱便开始进水 |
[17:49] | Now, as the water level rises, it spills over the watertight bulkheads… | 水位上升 越过防水隔板 |
[17:55] | which, unfortunately, don’t go any higher than E deck. | 因为隔板最高只到E层 |
[17:58] | So now, as the bow goes down, the stern rises up, slow at first… | 船首下沉 船尾就翅起 |
[18:02] | then faster and faster, until finally… | 速度由慢变快 |
[18:04] | she’s got her whole ass sticking in the air. | 到整个船尾朝着天空 |
[18:07] | And that’s a big ass. We’re talking 20,000, 30,000 tons. | 船尾重达二 三万吨 |
[18:12] | Okay? And the hull’s not designed to deal with that pressure. | 船身承受不了 |
[18:14] | So what happens? She splits, right down to the keel… | 结果船身从中间裂开 |
[18:18] | and the stern falls back level. | 船尾掉回海面 |
[18:21] | Then as the bow sinks | 船首下沉时 就把船尾拉直了 |
[18:25] | It pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches. | 两截终于脱离 |
[18:27] | Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes… | 船尾浮了几分钟后 |
[18:31] | floods, and finally goes under about 2:20 a. M… | 在凌晨两点二十分沉没 |
[18:34] | two hours and 40 minutes after the collision. | 离出事两小时四十分钟后 |
[18:38] | The bow section planes away | 船的前半部往前滑 |
[18:41] | landing about a half a mile away… | 在半里之外 |
[18:43] | going 20, 30 knots when it hits the ocean floor. | 以二 三十里时速着地 |
[18:49] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[18:50] | Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. Bodine. | 谢谢你这番精致的分析 |
[18:56] | Of course, the experience of it was somewhat different. | 当然 亲身体验是有些不同的 |
[19:02] | Will you share it with us? | 说来听听 好吗 |
[19:59] | -I’m taking her to rest. | 我带你去休息 |
[20:01] | -No. | 不要 |
[20:01] | -Come on, | 走吧 |
[20:03] | Nana. -No! | 不要 |
[20:13] | Tell us, Rose. | 告诉我们 萝丝 |
[20:16] | It’s been 84 years. | 已经八十四年了 |
[20:19] | It’s okay. Just try to remember anything | 没关系 记得的就说 |
[20:21] | Anything at all. | 什么都可以 |
[20:23] | Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett? | 你到底要不要听 罗威特先生 |
[20:30] | It’s been 84 years… | 已经八十四年了 |
[20:35] | and I can still smell the fresh paint. | 我仿佛还闻得到油漆的味道 |
[20:39] | The china had never been used. | 船上的磁器都是新的 |
[20:43] | The sheets had never been slept in. | 床单也没人用过 |
[20:47] | Titanic was called the ship of dreams. | 泰坦尼克号被称为“梦幻之船” |
[20:53] | And it was. | 名副其实 |
[20:55] | It really was. | 果然名副其实 |
[21:30] | All third-class passengers with a forward berth… | 三等舱旅客 请这边走 |
[21:34] | -It’s a big boat, huh? | 你看这船 |
[21:34] | 白色之星 | |
[21:35] | -Daddy, it’s a ship. | 是大轮船 |
[21:36] | 白色之星轮船公司 | |
[21:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:08] | I don’t see what all the fuss is about. | 没什么大不了的嘛 |
[22:11] | It doesn’t look any bigger than the Mauretania. | 不会大过茅利塔尼亚号 |
[22:14] | You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic. | 绝对不能小看泰坦尼克号 |
[22:17] | It’s over 100 feet longer than Mauretania | 她比茅利塔尼亚长一百尺 |
[22:19] | and far more luxurious. | 而且豪华得多 |
[22:21] | Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth. | 你女儿真是挑剔啊 露诗 |
[22:25] | So this is the ship they say is unsinkable. | 人家说她是不沉之船 |
[22:27] | It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship. | 没错 绝对不会沉 |
[22:30] | Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal. | 什么事 |
[22:31] | It’s round that way, sir. | 请到另一边上行李 |
[22:34] | I put my faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man. | 拜托你了 我要照顾女士 |
[22:37] | Yes, sir. It’s my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all… | 我的荣幸 请随时吩咐 |
[22:40] | Yes, right.All the trunks from that car there. | 好的 那部车上全部的箱子 |
[22:44] | Twelve from here. | 这部车有十二箱 |
[22:45] | And the safe, to the parlor suite | 还有保险箱 送到宫殿套房 |
[22:48] | rooms B-52, 54, 56. | B52到56号 |
[22:52] | Ladies, we better hurry. Come along. | 小姐们 快点 |
[23:01] | -My coat? -I have it, miss. | 我的外套在我这儿 |
[23:07] | Queue here for health inspection. | 头等舱旅客这边请 |
[23:16] | -Welcome aboard, ma’am. -Welcome to Titanic. | 欢迎登上泰坦尼克号 |
[23:20] | It was the ship of dreams to everyone else. | 对别人来说 她是艘梦幻之船 |
[23:24] | To me, it was a slave ship… | 对我而言 她像是艘奴隶船 |
[23:27] | taking me back to America in chains. | 要把我押回去美国 |
[23:31] | Outwardly | 表面看来 |
[23:32] | I was everything a well brought up girl should be. | 我无异于别的大家闺秀 |
[23:35] | Inside, I was screaming. | 内心里 我却在呐咸 |
[23:51] | … | (俄文) |
[23:54] | Jack, you are pazzo. You bet everything we have. | 杰克 我们只剩这些钱了 |
[23:59] | When you got nothing | 没钱就没烦恼 |
[24:02] | you got nothing to lose. | 白痴 连船票也拿来赌 |
[24:03] | 我们保证十分关注你任何的询盘,您请回答。 | |
[24:08] | Sven? | 史文 |
[24:11] | … | (俄文) |
[24:28] | Third-class passengers | 三等舱 |
[24:31] | All right. | 好 关键时刻 |
[24:34] | Moment of truth. Somebody’s life is about to change. | 有人一生即将改变 |
[24:36] | Brizio? | 法布里吉欧? |
[24:40] | -Niente.-Niente. | 没有 |
[24:43] | Olaf? | 欧拉夫? |
[24:45] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[24:47] | Sven? | 史文? |
[24:52] | Two pair. | 两个对子 |
[24:54] | I’m sorry, Fabrizio. | 抱歉 法布里吉欧 |
[24:56] | Che sorry, ma vaffanculo! Did you bet all our money? | 抱歉 钱都输光了 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry, you’re not going to see your mom again for a long time. | 抱歉 得跟你妈说再见了 |
[25:02] | ‘Cause we’re going to America. | 因为我们要去美国了 |
[25:04] | Full house, boys. | 胡芦 |
[25:13] | … | (俄文) |
[25:19] | Come on. I’m going home! | 快走 我要回家了 |
[25:27] | -I’m going home. -I go to America! | -我要回家了 -我要去美国了 |
[25:29] | No, mate. Titanic go to America | 不 泰坦尼克号要去美国 |
[25:32] | In five minutes. | 只剩五分钟了 |
[25:35] | Shit, Fabri. Come on. Come on, here. | 快走 |
[25:39] | We’re riding in high style now. | 这下可风光了 |
[25:42] | We’re a couple of regular swells. | 我们要上船跟富人一起了 |
[25:44] | We’re practically goddamn royalty, ragazzo mio. | 是吗 可是差点输个精光 |
[25:56] | You see? Is my destino. You are pazzo. | 你真是混蛋 |
[25:57] | Maybe, but I’ve got the tickets. | 没错 但票赢到手了 |
[26:03] | Wait! Hey, wait! | 等一下 |
[26:06] | We’re passengers! Passengers! | 我们是乘客 |
[26:10] | Have you been through the inspection queue? | 你们通关了没有 |
[26:12] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[26:13] | Anyway, we don’t have any lice. | 我们没有虱子 |
[26:15] | We’re Americans, both of us. | 我们两个都是美国人 |
[26:17] | Right. Come aboard. | 好 上船 |
[26:23] | We’re the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know that? | 你真是个大混蛋 |
[26:35] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[26:36] | 泰坦尼克号 | |
[26:40] | -You know somebody? -Of course not. | 有认识的人吗 |
[26:41] | That’s not the point. | 有什么关系 |
[26:43] | -Goodbye. I’ll miss you. -Goodbye! | 再见 我会想你的 |
[26:45] | -Goodbye. -I will never forget you! | 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[27:39] | G. | G层舱 |
[27:41] | G-16. | 十六号 |
[27:45] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 对不起 |
[27:47] | 十六号在哪呢 | |
[27:49] | Right here. | 在那边 |
[27:51] | Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How are you doing? | 你好 我是杰克 幸会 |
[27:55] | Jack Dawson. | 杰克·道森 幸会 |
[27:57] | 你好 | |
[27:59] | Who says you get top bunk? | 谁说你能睡上铺的 |
[28:03] | Sven? | 史文呢 |
[28:04] | Where has he gone? | 他到哪儿去了 |
[28:07] | This is your private promenade deck, sir. | 这里专供你们使用 |
[28:09] | Would you be requiring anything? | 有别的吩咐吗 |
[28:11] | Excuse me. | 告退 |
[28:13] | This one? | 这一幅 |
[28:14] | No. | 不对 |
[28:15] | It had a lot of faces on it. | 是好多张脸那幅 |
[28:18] | This is the one. | 就是这幅 |
[28:21] | Would you like all of them out, miss? | 全都拿出来吗 |
[28:23] | Yes, we need a little color in this room. | 对 这房间需要些颜色 |
[28:30] | Put it in there. In the wardrobe. | 放到衣橱里 |
[28:32] | God, not those finger-paintings again. | 又要挂那些画 |
[28:35] | They certainly were a waste of money. | 真是浪费钱 |
[28:37] | The difference between Cal’s taste in art and mine is that I have some. | 这是我们不同之处 |
[28:39] | They’re fascinating… | 我觉得很棒 |
[28:42] | like being inside a dream or something. | 像在梦里一般 |
[28:45] | There’s truth, but no logic. | 真实却不合逻辑 |
[28:46] | What’s the artist’s name? | 画家叫什么名字 |
[28:48] | Something Picasso. | 毕加索什么的 |
[28:49] | Something Picasso. | 毕加索什么的 |
[28:51] | He won’t amount to a thing. He won’t, trust me. | 他混不出名堂的 我保证 |
[28:54] | Put the Degas in the bedroom. | 狄加的画挂在卧室 |
[28:55] | At least they were cheap. | 还好很便宜 |
[28:57] | Put it in the wardrobe. | 放进衣柜 |
[29:04] | At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard | 在雪堡 有个太太上船 |
[29:07] | named Margaret Brown. | 名叫玛格丽·布朗 |
[29:08] | D层舱电梯 | |
[29:09] | We all called her Molly. | 我们都叫他毛莉 |
[29:11] | History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown. | 她就是“永远的毛莉·布朗” |
[29:14] | I wasn’t about to wait all day for you, sonny. | 别叫我等半天 |
[29:17] | Here, if you think you can manage. | 来 提得动吗 |
[29:19] | 可以 | |
[29:20] | Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west. | 她丈夫在西部发现金矿 |
[29:23] | And she was what mother called “new money.” | 母亲说她是“新贵族” |
[29:27] | By the next afternoon. | 第二天下午 |
[29:29] | We were steaming west from the coast of Ireland… | 我们从爱尔兰向西航行 |
[29:32] | with nothing out ahead… | 前面什么都没有 |
[29:34] | of us but ocean. | 只是一片汪洋大海 |
[29:42] | Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. | 穆先生 |
[29:44] | Let’s stretch her legs. | 带她出海施展一下吧 |
[29:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:50] | All ahead full, Mr. Moody. | 全速前进 |
[29:51] | Very good, sir. | 是 |
[29:58] | All ahead full! | 全速前进! |
[30:00] | All ahead full! | 全速前进! |
[30:03] | Come on, lads, step lively. | 小的们 开工了 |
[30:11] | What’s the reading? | 读数 |
[30:15] | All right! Let’s stoke her right up! We go full ahead! | 咱们起航了 全速前进 |
[30:20] | Come on, right back to work. | 动起来 干活去 |
[31:22] | 21 knots, sir. | 时速二十一里 长官 |
[31:33] | Hey, look! | 快看 |
[31:37] | See it? | 看到没 |
[31:42] | There’s another one. See him? | 又来一只 看到没 |
[31:54] | Look at that one! Look at him jump! | 看 它要跳了 |
[32:22] | I can see the Statue of Liberty already. | 我已经可以看见自由女神像了 |
[32:25] | Very small, of course. | 当然还很小啦 |
[32:30] | I’m the king of the world! | 我是天下第一 |
[33:19] | She’s the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history. | 她是史上最大的交通工具 |
[33:25] | And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews, here, designed her from the keel plates up. | 完全是由安德鲁先生设计的 |
[33:30] | I may have knocked her together | 我只是负责造船 |
[33:31] | but the idea was Mr. Ismay’s. | 但这是伊士美先生的构思 |
[33:34] | He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale and so luxurious in its appointments | 他要造最大 最豪华的邮轮 |
[33:39] | that its supremacy would never be challenged. | 而且要空前绝后 |
[33:41] | And here she is, willed into solid reality. | 而她就在这儿 理想成真 |
[33:45] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[33:46] | 先生点什么 | |
[33:47] | The salmon. | 鲑鱼 |
[33:52] | You know I don’t like that, Rose. | 你明知道我不喜欢你这样 |
[33:58] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[33:59] | 您呢 | |
[34:02] | We’ll both have the lamb. | 我们俩要羊排 |
[34:03] | Rare, with very little mint sauce. | 三分熟 一点点薄荷酱 |
[34:07] | You like lamb, right, sweet pea? | 你喜欢羊排吧 |
[34:09] | Sausage. | 是香肠 |
[34:11] | You gonna cut her meat for her, too, there, Cal? | 卡尔 你要帮她切肉吗 |
[34:16] | Hey, who thought of the name Titanic? | 船名是谁取的 |
[34:19] | Was it you, Bruce? | 是你吗 布鲁斯 |
[34:20] | Yes,Actually. | 是的 |
[34:22] | I wanted to convey sheer size. | 取它“硕大无比”的意思 |
[34:26] | And size means stability, luxury… | 大表示可靠 豪华 |
[34:29] | and above all, strength. | 特别是力量 |
[34:31] | Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay? | 你听过佛洛伊德吗 伊士美先生 |
[34:34] | His ideas about the male preoccupation with size… | 他研究过男性对那话儿的尺寸有多重视 |
[34:36] | might be of particular interest to you. | 可能你会有兴趣 |
[34:40] | What’s gotten into you? | 你是怎么啦 |
[34:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:47] | I do apologize. | 真是失礼 |
[34:49] | She’s a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her. | 她好野 希望你能应付得来 |
[34:52] | I may have to start minding what she reads from now on won’t I, Mrs. Brown? | 我得开始注意她看的书 |
[34:56] | Freud, who is he? Is he a passenger? | 佛洛伊德 他是乘客吗 |
[35:00] | 船底下中央有根转轴 | |
[35:04] | 是推进器 | |
[35:07] | 它转动时会造成波浪 | |
[35:11] | The ship is nice? | 这艘船很棒吧 |
[35:13] | Yeah, it’s an Irish ship. | 对啊 是爱尔兰制造的 |
[35:15] | Is English, no? | 是英国的吧 |
[35:16] | No | 不是的 |
[35:17] | It was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship. | 她是由一万五千名爱尔兰人所制造的 |
[35:19] | Solid as a rock. | 非常的坚固 |
[35:21] | Big Irish hands. | 爱尔兰人所造出来的 |
[35:23] | Well, that’s typical. | 又有头等舱的客人 |
[35:26] | First-class dogs come down here to take a shit. | 带狗到这儿来拉屎了 |
[35:27] | Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things. | 好让我们知道自己是啥身份啊 |
[35:30] | Like we could forget. | 难道我们会忘记吗 |
[35:33] | I’m Tommy Ryan. | 我叫汤米·雷恩 |
[35:34] | Jack Dawson. -Hello. | 杰克·道森 |
[35:35] | Fabrizio. -Hi. | 法布里吉欧 |
[35:38] | Do you make any money with your drawings? | 你的画能赚钱吗 |
[35:50] | Forget it, boyo. | 老弟 甭想啦 |
[35:53] | You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to the likes of her. | 你连接近的机会都没有 |
[36:11] | -别那样好吗 | |
[36:14] | -你八成很得意 | |
[36:20] | I saw my whole life as if I’d already lived it. | 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 |
[36:25] | An endless parade of parties and cotillions… | 不是餐会就是舞会 |
[36:28] | yachts and polo matches. | 游艇赛 马球赛 |
[36:31] | Always the same narrow people… | 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 |
[36:34] | the same mindless chatter. | 永远言不及义 |
[36:36] | I felt like I was standing at a great precipice… | 我仿佛站在悬崖上 |
[36:40] | with no one to pull me back. | 没人要拉我一把 |
[36:43] | No one who cared or even noticed. | 没人关心或甚至注意到我 |
[38:38] | Don’t do it. | 别跳 |
[38:40] | Stay back. | 退回去 |
[38:42] | Don’t come any closer. | 别靠近 |
[38:45] | Come on. Just give me your hand, I’ll pull you back over. | 手伸出来 我拉你 |
[38:48] | No! Stay where you are. | 不 你别过来 |
[38:50] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[38:52] | I’ll let go. | 我会松手的 |
[39:05] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[39:08] | What do you mean, no I won’t? | 你什么意思 |
[39:10] | Don’t presume to tell me what I will and will not do. | 你凭什么说 我会不会去做什么 |
[39:12] | You don’t know me. | 你又不认识我 |
[39:14] | Well, you would have done it already. | 要跳早就跳了 |
[39:17] | You’re distracting me. Go away. | 你让我分心 走开 |
[39:19] | I can’t. I’m involved now. | 不行 我已经介入了 |
[39:23] | You let go, and I’m going to have to jump in there after you. | 你若跳下去的话 我也只好跟着跳了 |
[39:28] | Don’t be absurd. | 别胡说八道了 |
[39:30] | You’ll be killed. | 你会死掉 |
[39:31] | I’m a good swimmer. | 我很会游泳 |
[39:33] | The fall alone will kill you. | 你会摔死 |
[39:35] | It would hurt. I’m not saying it wouldn’t. | 我承认会很痛 |
[39:38] | To tell you the truth, I’m a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. | 说真的 我比较担心的是水很冷 |
[39:50] | How cold? | 有多冷 |
[39:51] | Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. | 非常冷 可能接近零度 |
[39:59] | You ever… You ever been to Wisconsin? | 你去过威斯康辛州吗 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | They have some of the coldest winters around. | 那里冬天很冷 |
[40:10] | I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. | 我在那里长大的 |
[40:13] | I remember, when I was a kid, me and my father… | 我小时候跟父亲到威苏塔湖 |
[40:17] | we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota. | 在冰上钓鱼 |
[40:19] | -Ice fishing is, you know, where you… | 冰上钓鱼就是 |
[40:20] | I know what ice fishing is. | 我知道冰上钓鱼是什么啦 |
[40:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:26] | You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. | 你看来 比较少到户外 |
[40:31] | Anyway, I… | 总而言之 |
[40:34] | I fell through some thin ice. | 冰层太薄 我掉进湖里 |
[40:36] | And I’m telling you… | 我跟你说啊 |
[40:39] | water that cold like right down there | 掉进那么冷的水里 比如这下面的水里 |
[40:43] | it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. | 有如被千刀万剐一样 |
[40:48] | You can’t breathe. You can’t think. | 你没法呼吸 没法思考 |
[40:52] | Least, not about anything but the pain. | 只能感觉得到痛苦 |
[40:58] | Which is why I’m not looking forward to jumping in there after you. | 所以 我不是很希望跟着你跳下去 |
[41:02] | Like I said… | 但我说过了 |
[41:05] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有什么选择 |
[41:11] | I guess I’m kind of hoping you’ll come back over the rail… | 所以 我希望你下来 |
[41:14] | and get me off the hook here. | 别让我为难 |
[41:16] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[41:19] | That’s what everybody says but… | 大家都这么说 但是 |
[41:22] | with all due respect, miss… | 说了你别生气 |
[41:25] | I’m not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. | 现在挂在船尾 想做傻事的人可不是我 |
[41:28] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[41:30] | Give me your hand. | 手伸过来 |
[41:32] | You don’t want to do this. | 跳下去可不好 |
[41:50] | I’m Jack Dawson. | 我是杰克·道森 |
[41:53] | Rose Dewitt Bukater. | 萝丝·狄威特·布克特 |
[41:55] | I’ll have to get you to write that one down. | 你可能得写下来给我看才行 |
[41:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:06] | I got you. Come on. | 我抓住你了 |
[42:07] | Come on! | 上来 |
[42:15] | Help, please! | 救救我 |
[42:19] | Please, help me! | 求你救救我 |
[42:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:21] | I’ve got you. I won’t let go. | 我抓住你了 我不会放手的 |
[42:24] | Now pull yourself up. Come on! | 你得爬上来 快 |
[42:29] | Come on. That’s right. | 来 这就对了 |
[42:31] | You can do it. | 你做得到的 |
[42:38] | I got you. | 安全了 |
[42:45] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:51] | You stand back! And don’t move an inch! | 你退后 不要动 |
[42:57] | Fetch the master-at-arms. | 去叫纠察长 |
[43:01] | This is completely unacceptable. | 怎么可以这样 |
[43:03] | What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee? | 是谁允许你碰我未婚妻的 |
[43:07] | Look at me, you filth! | 看着我 你这下流的东西 |
[43:09] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[43:09] | What do you think you were doing? | 你们干了什么好事 |
[43:10] | Cal, stop. It was an accident. | 卡尔别这样 那是个意外 |
[43:14] | An accident? | 意外 |
[43:16] | It was. | 对啊 |
[43:18] | Stupid, really. | 真是难为情 |
[43:20] | I was leaning over and I slipped. | 我趴在栏杆上 结果滑倒了 |
[43:25] | I was leaning far over to see the… | 我趴在栏杆上 想看 |
[43:30] | … | 想看 |
[43:33] | Propellers? | 推进器吗 |
[43:34] | Propellers, and I slipped. | 对 结果我滑倒了 |
[43:36] | And I would have gone overboard | 我差点掉下去 |
[43:37] | but Mr. Dawson here saved me. | 是道森先生救了我 |
[43:39] | And almost went over himself. | 他也差点掉下去 |
[43:42] | She wanted to see the propellers. | 她想看推进器 |
[43:44] | Like I said | 我说嘛 |
[43:45] | women and machinery do not mix. | 女人碰上机器就完了 |
[43:48] | Was that the way of it? | 事情是这样的吗 |
[43:52] | Yeah, that was pretty much it. | 对 差不多 |
[43:55] | Well, the boy’s a hero, then. | 这孩子英雄救美 |
[43:56] | Good for you, son. Well done. | 好极了 孩子 |
[43:58] | So, it’s all’s well and back to our brandy? | 没事 回去喝酒吧 |
[44:03] | Look at you. You must be freezing. | 看 你一定冻坏了 |
[44:05] | Let’s get you inside. | 快进去吧 |
[44:07] | Perhaps a little something for the boy? | 该给点奖赏吧 |
[44:11] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[44:13] | Mr. Lovejoy…I think $20 should do it. | 赖福杰先生 二十元够吧 |
[44:17] | Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love? | 我的行情就只有这么一点吗 |
[44:21] | Rose is displeased. | 萝丝不满意 |
[44:24] | What to do? | 该怎么办呢 |
[44:26] | I know. | 有了 |
[44:29] | Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening. | 就请你明晚跟我们一起用餐吧 |
[44:34] | To regale our group with your heroic tale. | 还可以向我们叙述 你英勇救人的故事 |
[44:40] | Sure. Count me in. | 好啊 没问题 |
[44:42] | Good. It’s settled then. | 好 就这么说定了 |
[44:45] | This should be interesting. | 有好戏看了 |
[44:56] | Can I bum a smoke? | 来根烟好吗 |
[45:08] | You’ll want to tie those. | 你鞋带松了 |
[45:11] | It’s interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly… | 怎么小姐突然间滑倒 |
[45:14] | and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes. | 你却有时间脱大衣跟鞋子 |
[45:35] | I know you’ve been melancholy. | 我知道你心情不好 |
[45:38] | I don’t pretend to know why. | 我也不会假装知道原因 |
[45:42] | I intended to save this… | 原本想等到 |
[45:45] | until the engagement gala next week. | 下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来 |
[45:51] | But I thought | 但我觉得 |
[45:54] | tonight. | 今天晚上 |
[45:56] | Good gracious! | 我的天啊 |
[45:58] | Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. | 让你知道我对你的真心 |
[46:02] | Is it a… | 这是 |
[46:02] | Diamond? Yes. | 对 是钻石 |
[46:07] | 56 carats to be exact. | 五十六克拉 |
[46:11] | It was worn by Louis XVI. | 原属于路易十六世 |
[46:14] | And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer. | 他们称它为“海洋之星” |
[46:17] | The Heart of the Ocean. The Heart of the Ocean. Yes. | “海洋之星” |
[46:26] | It’s overwhelming. | 好贵重 |
[46:28] | It’s for royalty. | 这是为皇室做的 |
[46:31] | We are royalty, Rose. | 我们就是皇室 |
[46:37] | You know, there is nothing I couldn’t give you. | 我什么都能给你 |
[46:40] | There is nothing I’d deny you… | 我什么都愿意给你 |
[46:43] | if you would not deny me. | 只要你接受我 |
[46:49] | Open your heart to me, Rose. | 用心来爱我 萝丝 |
[47:07] | I’ve been on my own since I was 15. | 我十五岁时 父母双亡 |
[47:10] | Since my folks died. | 此后我就孤伶伶的一个人 |
[47:12] | And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin | 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[47:15] | in that part of the country. | 在家乡也无亲无故 |
[47:16] | So I lit on out of there and I haven’t been back since. | 从此就到处流浪 |
[47:19] | You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind. | 就当我是风中飘零的野草 |
[47:24] | Well, Rose, | 萝丝 |
[47:27] | we’ve walked about a mile around this boat deck… | 我们已经在甲板上绕了半天了 |
[47:29] | chewed over how great the weather’s been and how I grew up | 谈天气 谈我的背景 |
[47:32] | but…I reckon that’s not why you came to talk to me, is it? | 但我在想 你来找我有别的用意吧 |
[47:38] | Mr. Dawson, l… | 道森先生 我 |
[47:39] | Jack. Jack… | 叫我杰克就好了 |
[47:42] | I want to thank you for what you did. | 我想向你道谢 |
[47:46] | Not just for pulling me back.but…for your discretion. | 你不仅救了我 还替我保密 |
[47:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[47:53] | Look…I know what you must be thinking: | 我知道你在想什么 |
[47:58] | “Poor little rich girl… | 可怜的富家女 |
[48:00] | What does she know about misery?” | 她哪知人间疾苦 |
[48:02] | No. | 不 |
[48:04] | That’s not what I was thinking. | 我没有那么想 |
[48:06] | What I was thinking was… | 我在想的是 |
[48:08] | what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out? | 究竟是什么事 让她这么想不开 |
[48:13] | Well, I… It was everything | 是所有的事 |
[48:18] | It was my whole world and all the people in it. | 我周围的整个世界 以及当中的人 |
[48:21] | And the inertia of my life… | 生活里的惯性 |
[48:23] | plunging ahead, and me, powerless to stop it. | 它不停地向前 我却无力阻挡 |
[48:27] | God, look at that thing. | 哇 你看看这东西 |
[48:29] | You’d have gone straight to the bottom. | 你可真是沉到底了 |
[48:33] | Five hundred invitations have gone out. | 已经发出了五百张请帖 |
[48:36] | All of Philadelphia society will be there. | 费城所有的名流都会到场 |
[48:39] | And all the while, I feel… | 然而 这时候 |
[48:41] | I’m standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs | 我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸 |
[48:45] | and no one even looks up. | 却没有人理会 |
[48:48] | Do you love him? | 你爱不爱他 |
[48:51] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[48:52] | Do you love him? | 你爱不爱他 |
[48:54] | You’re being very rude. You shouldn’t be asking me this. | 你真没礼貌 怎么可以这样问题我 |
[48:57] | It’s a simple question. Do you love the guy or not? | 这问题题很简单 你爱不爱他嘛 |
[49:02] | This is not a suitable conversation. | 我们不应该谈论此事 |
[49:05] | Why can’t you just answer the question? | 就回答我的问题啊 |
[49:09] | This is absurd. You don’t know me and I don’t know you… | 这太荒唐了 你我根本不认识 |
[49:12] | 我们没什么好谈的了 我们没什么好谈的了 | |
[49:15] | You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous… | 你非常无礼而且自以为是 |
[49:18] | and I am leaving now. Jack, Mr. Dawson | 我要走了 杰克·道森先生 |
[49:21] | it’s been a pleasure. | 真是幸会 |
[49:22] | I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you… | 我找你出来是要向你道谢的 |
[49:24] | And you’ve insulted me. | 而你却把我辱骂了一顿 |
[49:27] | Well, you deserved it. | 你活该 |
[49:28] | Right. -Right. | 好吧 |
[49:33] | I thought you were leaving. | 你不是要走了吗 |
[49:35] | I am. | 对啊 |
[49:38] | You are so annoying. | 你好烦 |
[49:41] | Wait | 等一下 |
[49:42] | I don’t have to leave. This is my part of the ship. | 凭什么我得走 这是我的地盘 |
[49:45] | You leave. | 要走你走 |
[49:47] | Well, well, well! Now who’s being rude? | 现在是谁无礼啊 |
[49:54] | What is this stupid thing you’re carrying around? | 你拿的那是什么玩意儿 |
[49:58] | So, what are you, an artist or something? | 你是干嘛的 画家吗 |
[50:04] | These are rather good. | 画得还不错嘛 |
[50:09] | They’re very good, actually. | 画得 还真好 |
[50:20] | Jack, this is exquisite work. | 这可是很细致的作品 |
[50:22] | They didn’t think too much of them in old Paree. | 巴黎的人不怎么喜欢 |
[50:25] | Paris? | 巴黎? |
[50:27] | You do get around for a… | 你去过的地方可真不少 |
[50:32] | A person of limited means. | 虽然你 你钱财有限 |
[50:35] | Go on, a poor guy. You can say it. Well, well, well. | 就说我很穷 没关系的 |
[50:47] | And these were drawn from life? | 这是真人写生吗 |
[50:52] | That’s one of the good things about Paris. | 这是巴黎的好处之一 |
[50:55] | Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off. | 女孩子们不怎么在乎裸体 |
[51:03] | You liked this woman. | 你一定很喜欢这女人 |
[51:05] | You used her several times. | 好几幅都是在画她 |
[51:08] | She had beautiful hands, you see? | 她的手很美 你看 |
[51:14] | I think you must have had a love affair with her. | 我想你爱她 |
[51:16] | No. Just with her hands. | 不 只是爱她的手 |
[51:20] | She was a one-legged prostitute. | 她是个妓女 只有一条腿 |
[51:23] | See? | 你看 |
[51:31] | She had a good sense of humor, though. | 她很有幽默感 |
[51:35] | And this lady… | 这位小姐 |
[51:38] | she used to sit at this bar every night… | 每晚总是坐在酒吧里 |
[51:41] | wearing every piece of jewelry she owned… | 身上穿带着她所有的首饰 |
[51:43] | just waiting for her long lost love. | 等她的爱人回来 |
[51:46] | We called her Madame Bijoux. | 我们都叫她“珠宝夫人” |
[51:49] | See, her clothes are all moth-eaten. | 她的衣服都破了 |
[51:53] | Well, you have a gift, Jack. | 你很有天份 杰克 |
[51:56] | You do. | 你真的有 |
[51:58] | You see people. | 你会观察人 |
[51:59] | I see you. | 我会观察你 |
[52:03] | And? | 我怎么样 |
[52:06] | You wouldn’t have jumped. | 你不会寻短的 |
[52:12] | But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. | 上大学的目的是为了钓金龟婿 |
[52:16] | Rose has already done that. | 这点 萝丝已经做到了 |
[52:18] | Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman. | 那个粗俗的女人来了 |
[52:21] | Quickly, get up before she sits with us. | 快 我不想跟她坐在一起 |
[52:25] | Hello, girls. I was hoping I’d catch you at tea. | 我还正想跟你们喝茶呢 |
[52:28] | We’re awfully sorry. You missed it. The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck. | 抱歉 你错过了 我们正要到甲板上散步 |
[52:33] | What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip. | 好极了 我也来跟你们聊聊 |
[52:40] | Countess. | 伯爵夫人 |
[52:42] | You’ve not yet lit the last four boilers? | 最后四个锅炉还没用到吗 |
[52:45] | No, I don’t see the need. We are making excellent time. | 没有必要 我们的速度已经很快了 |
[52:50] | The press knows the size of Titanic. | 新闻界知道这艘船很大 |
[52:53] | Now, I want them to marvel at her speed. | 但不知道她的速度 |
[52:55] | We must give them something new to print. | 要给他们点新闻写写 |
[52:59] | This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines. | 泰坦尼克号的处女航 可是要上头条新闻的 |
[53:03] | Mr. Ismay… | 伊士美先生 |
[53:06] | I would prefer not to push the engines until they’ve been properly run in. | 引擎是新的 先得让它们跑顺 |
[53:12] | Of course, I’m just a passenger. I leave it to your good offices to decide what’s best. | 我只是个乘客 一切由你做主 |
[53:16] | But what a glorious end to your final crossing… | 但你马上就要退休了 |
[53:19] | if we were to get into New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all. | 若能在周二抵达纽约 |
[53:21] | Make the morning papers. | 报纸马上就会登出来 |
[53:24] | Retire with a bang, eh, E.J.? | 这样退休多光彩啊 |
[53:30] | Good man. | 好船长 |
[53:32] | After that, I worked on a squid boat in Monterey… | 后来 我又在蒙特瑞的鱼船上工作 |
[53:35] | then I went down to Los Angeles to the pier in Santa Monica… | 接着又到洛杉机 |
[53:37] | and started doing portraits there for 10 cents apiece. | 在码头画人像 一张一毛钱 |
[53:42] | Why can’t I be like you, Jack? | 如果我也能这样就好了 |
[53:44] | Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it. | 要走就走 想去哪就去哪 |
[53:50] | Say we’ll go there sometime, to that pier… | 说我们会去那码头 |
[53:53] | even if we only ever just talk about it. | 哪怕只是说说 |
[53:55] | No, we’ll do it. | 不 我们一定会去 |
[53:57] | We’ll drink cheap beer… | 可以去喝便宜的啤酒 |
[53:58] | we’ll ride on the roller coaster till we throw up. | 坐云霄飞车直到吐 |
[54:02] | Then we’ll ride horses on the beach, right in the surf. | 我们还要在海滩上骑马 |
[54:05] | But you’ll have to do it like a real cowboy, none of that sidesaddle stuff. | 但要跟牛仔一样 不能侧坐 |
[54:09] | You mean, one leg on each side? -Yeah. | 两腿分跨两边 |
[54:14] | Can you show me? | 你能教我吗 |
[54:15] | Sure, if you like. | 一句话 |
[54:18] | Teach me to ride like a man. | 教我如何像男人一样地骑马 |
[54:20] | And chew tobacco like a man. | 跟男人一样嚼烟草 |
[54:23] | And spit like a man. | 还有跟男人一样地吐口水 |
[54:25] | What, they didn’t teach you that in finishing school? | 你在学校没教吗 |
[54:27] | No. | 没有 |
[54:29] | Come on, I’ll show you. Let’s do it. | 来 我教你 |
[54:32] | I’ll show you how, come on. | 我吐给你看 |
[54:33] | Jack, no. -Come on. | 杰克 不行啦 |
[54:35] | No. Wait, Jack. -Come on. | 不行 等一下 |
[54:38] | No, Jack. I couldn’t possibly, Jack. | 我不可能这么做的 杰克 |
[54:40] | Watch closely. | 看清楚 |
[54:43] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[54:45] | All right, your turn. | 该你了 |
[54:48] | That was pitiful. | 这真是笑死人了 |
[54:50] | Come on, you really gotta hawk it back. | 你要好好吸一口 |
[54:52] | Get some leverage to it, use your arms… | 做好准备动作 |
[54:53] | arc your neck. | 手臂 脖子都要用到 |
[54:56] | You see the range on that thing? | 看到没有? |
[54:59] | Okay, go. | 好 吐 |
[55:04] | That was better. You got to work on it. -Really? | 有进步 多练习 -真的? |
[55:05] | Really try to hawk it up and get some body to it. You gotta… | 越重吐得越远 |
[55:16] | Mother. | 妈 |
[55:23] | May I introduce Jack Dawson? | 我给你介绍 杰克·道森 |
[55:27] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 真是幸会 |
[55:33] | The others were gracious and curious… | 其他人对杰克的态度很好 |
[55:37] | about the man who’d saved my life. | 想认识这位救了我一命的人 |
[55:39] | But my mother looked at him like an insect. | 我妈却当他是个虫子 |
[55:42] | A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly. | 一个得立刻除掉的害虫 |
[55:47] | Jack, sounds like you’re a good man to have around in a sticky spot. | 看来你是个见义勇为的人 |
[55:54] | Why do they always insist on announcing dinner… | 为什么他们每次叫人吃晚饭 |
[55:56] | like a damn cavalry charge? | 都得像骑兵要冲锋一样 |
[55:59] | Shall we go dress, Mother? | 妈 我们去换衣服吧 |
[56:01] | See you at dinner, Jack. | 一会儿见了 杰克 |
[56:05] | Son? | 孩子 |
[56:07] | Son! | 孩子 |
[56:08] | Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you’re doing? | 你知道等会儿要干嘛吗 |
[56:12] | Not really. | 不是很清楚 |
[56:13] | You’re about to go into the snake pit. | 你这是羊入虎口 |
[56:18] | What are you planning to wear? | 你要穿什么 |
[56:23] | I figured. Come on. | 我就知道 来吧 |
[56:27] | I was right. | 果然没错 |
[56:29] | You and my son are just about the same size. | 你跟我儿子身材差不多 |
[56:32] | Pretty close. | 相当接近 |
[56:37] | You shine up like a new penny. | 看你人模人样的 |
[56:52] | Good evening, sir. | 先生晚安 |
[57:44] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[57:58] | There are several thousand tons of Hockley steel in this very ship. | 这船用了很多我们家的钢铁 |
[58:01] | Which part? | 用在什么地方 |
[58:01] | All the right ones, of course. | 都是好地方 |
[58:03] | Then we’ll know who to hold accountable if there’s a problem. | 如果有问题题你得负责 |
[58:05] | Where’s my daughter? | 萝丝呢 |
[58:06] | She’ll be along. | 快来了 |
[58:08] | There is the Countess. | 女伯爵在那里 |
[58:10] | Hello, my dear. -Good evening, Cal. | 晚安 |
[58:39] | I saw that in a nickelodeon once | 我在电影上看过 |
[58:41] | and I always wanted to do it. | 一直想这么做 |
[58:57] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[58:58] | surely you remember Mr. Dawson. | 你一定还记得道森先生吧 |
[59:01] | Dawson. That’s amazing. | 道森 不可思议 |
[59:05] | You could almost pass for a gentleman. | 你几乎像个绅士 |
[59:08] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[59:10] | Extraordinary. | 真有意思 |
[59:26] | What a remarkable voyage this is. | 这趟旅程真有意思 |
[59:31] | There’s the Countess of Rothes. | 那位是罗仕女伯爵 |
[59:35] | And that’s John Jacob Astor… | 那是约翰·杰可布·亚士德 |
[59:39] | the richest man on the ship. | 船上最有钱的人 |
[59:40] | His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age | 他太太跟我一样年纪 |
[59:43] | and in a delicate condition. See how she’s trying to hide it? | 她已经怀孕了 但她不想让人知道 |
[59:47] | Quite the scandal. | 差点闹翻天 |
[59:50] | And that’s Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert. | 古根汉先生跟他的情妇 |
[59:53] | Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course. | 当然 古太太正在家陪孩子 |
[59:56] | And over here, we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon. | 这边是柯士摩爵士和露锡儿 |
[1:00:00] | She designs naughty lingerie… | 她设计性感内衣 |
[1:00:02] | among her many talents. | 当然还有别的长处 |
[1:00:04] | Very popular with the royals. | 她非常受皇室的宠爱 |
[1:00:07] | Congratulations, Hockley. She’s splendid. | 真是恭喜你了 她好标致 |
[1:00:10] | Why, thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:00:12] | Care to escort a lady to dinner? | 要不要护花一下啊 |
[1:00:13] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[1:00:16] | Sweet pea? | 小可爱 |
[1:00:19] | Ain’t nothing to it, is there… | 其实也没什么 |
[1:00:21] | Jack? Remember, they love money. | 他们很爱钱 |
[1:00:23] | So just pretend like you own a gold mine | 假装你拥有一座金矿 |
[1:00:24] | and you’re in the club. | 就一切OK了 |
[1:00:28] | Hey, Astor. | 亚士德 |
[1:00:30] | Hello, Molly, nice to see you. | 毛莉 很高兴见到你 |
[1:00:33] | J.J., Madeleine, I’d like you to meet Jack Dawson. | 两位 这位是杰克·道森 |
[1:00:36] | How do you do? -Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[1:00:38] | Well, Jack…are you of the Boston Dawsons? | 杰克 你是波士顿道家的人 |
[1:00:42] | No, the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually. | 是吉培瓦的道家 |
[1:00:45] | Oh, yes. | 这样啊 |
[1:00:48] | He must have been nervous, but he never faltered. | 他一定很紧张 却没有失态 |
[1:00:53] | They assumed he was one of them. | 他们以为他也很富有 |
[1:00:55] | Heir to a railroad fortune, perhaps. | 铁路世家小开什么的 |
[1:00:59] | New money, obviously, but still a member of the club. | 可能发迹未久 但仍算是富人阶级 |
[1:01:04] | Mother, of course, could always be counted upon. | 但妈还是不改本色 |
[1:01:08] | Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr. Dawson. | 道森先生 下舱住得还算舒服吗 |
[1:01:11] | I hear they’re quite good on this ship. | 我听说还不错 |
[1:01:14] | The best I’ve seen, ma’am. Hardly any rats. | 好得不得了 没几只老鼠 |
[1:01:21] | Mr. Dawson is joining us from the third class. | 他是从三等舱过来的 |
[1:01:24] | He was of some assistance to my fiancee last night. | 他昨晚帮了我的未婚妻 |
[1:01:26] | It turns out that Mr. Dawson is quite a fine artist. | 事实上 道森先生很会画画 |
[1:01:29] | He was kind enough to show me some of his work today. | 我看了他的作品 |
[1:01:32] | Rose and I differ somewhat… | 萝丝跟我对美术的看法 |
[1:01:34] | in our definition of fine art. | 有非常大的差异 |
[1:01:36] | Not to impugn your work, sir. | 当然 我不是在说你的作品不好 |
[1:01:44] | 这艘船虽然名义上是我的 | |
[1:01:47] | 但其实是安德鲁的 | |
[1:01:48] | Are these all for me? | 这全套都是我的吗 |
[1:01:49] | Just start from the outside and work your way in. | 摆在外侧的先用 |
[1:01:52] | He knows every rivet in her, don’t you, Thomas? | 他对这船一清二楚 |
[1:01:54] | Your ship is a wonder, Mr. Andrews. Truly. | 你的船真神奇 安德鲁先生 |
[1:01:56] | Thank you, Rose. | 谢谢你 萝丝 |
[1:02:01] | How do you take your caviar, sir? | 您的鱼子酱要怎么用 |
[1:02:03] | No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much. | 不用 我不爱鱼子酱 |
[1:02:08] | And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson? | 你住哪里 道森先生 |
[1:02:11] | Right now, my address is the RMS Titanic. | 目前就住在这船上 |
[1:02:14] | After that, I’m on God’s good humor. | 以后看上帝安排 |
[1:02:17] | And how is it you have means to travel? | 你怎么有钱旅行 |
[1:02:19] | I work my way from place to place. You know, tramp steamers and such. | 我到处打工 往来都坐货船 |
[1:02:24] | But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker. | 泰坦尼克的船票是赌牌赢来的 |
[1:02:28] | A very lucky hand. | 真是幸运 |
[1:02:30] | All life is a game of luck. | 人生就是靠运气 |
[1:02:34] | A real man makes his own luck, Archie. | 好汉自己创造运气 |
[1:02:36] | Right, Dawson? | 对不对 |
[1:02:38] | And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you? | 你喜欢这样四处飘泊吗 |
[1:02:45] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的 夫人 我很喜欢 |
[1:02:47] | I mean, I’ve got everything I need right here with me. | 全部家当都在身上 |
[1:02:51] | I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. | 我有个健康的身体以及作画用的纸 |
[1:02:55] | I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen… | 我喜欢在一早起来时 |
[1:02:58] | or who I’m gonna meet… | 不知道会有什么样的遭遇 |
[1:03:00] | where I’m gonna wind up. | 或是会到哪里去的感觉 |
[1:03:03] | Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now… | 前两天还在桥下过夜 |
[1:03:04] | here I am on the grandest ship in the world… | 现在却在这豪华巨轮 |
[1:03:07] | having champagne with you fine people. | 跟你们共饮香槟 |
[1:03:09] | I’ll take some more of that. | 再来一点 |
[1:03:12] | I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. | 生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它 |
[1:03:16] | You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. | 世事很难预料 |
[1:03:18] | You learn to take life as it comes at you. | 只能随遇而安 |
[1:03:21] | Here you go, Cal. | 给你 卡尔 |
[1:03:24] | To make each day count. | 要把握光阴 |
[1:03:26] | Well said, Jack. | 说得好 |
[1:03:28] | Hear, hear. | 有道理 |
[1:03:30] | To making it count. To making it count! | 敬把握光阴 |
[1:03:35] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[1:03:44] | But Mr. Brown had no idea I’d hidden the money in the stove. | 我老公不知道钱藏在炉子里 |
[1:03:48] | So he comes home drunk as a pig, celebrating, and he lights a fire. | 醉醺醺回到家 在炉子生火 |
[1:03:56] | Bravo. Next it’ll be brandies in the smoking room. | 接下来是饭后酒 |
[1:04:00] | Join me in a brandy, gentlemen? | 喝杯白兰地吧 |
[1:04:02] | What a good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:04:04] | Now they retreat into a cloud of smoke and congratulate each other on being masters of the universe. | 他们会在隔壁房间互相标榜 |
[1:04:09] | Ladies, thank you for the pleasure of your company. | 女士们 谢谢你们陪伴 |
[1:04:12] | Rose, may I escort you to the cabin? | 我送你回房吧 |
[1:04:13] | No, I’ll stay here. | 我想再坐一下 |
[1:04:16] | Here you go, Molly. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:18] | Joining us, Dawson? | 一起来吧 道森先生 |
[1:04:20] | You don’t want to stay out here with the women, do you? | 留在这儿没意思 |
[1:04:23] | -No, thanks, I’ve got to be heading back. | 谢谢 我得回去了 |
[1:04:26] | Probably best. It’ll be all business and politics, that sort of thing. | 也好 我们谈的都是生意和政治 |
[1:04:29] | Wouldn’t interest you. | 你不会有兴趣的 |
[1:04:31] | But, Dawson…good of you to come. | 道森 谢谢你来 |
[1:04:40] | Jack, must you go? | 你一定要走吗 |
[1:04:41] | Time for me to go row with the other slaves. | 我们奴隶要去划船了 |
[1:04:47] | Good night, Rose. | 晚安 萝丝 |
[1:05:05] | 把握光阴 楼梯上见 | |
[1:05:28] | So you want to go to a real party? | 想不想参加一个真正的派对 |
[1:05:38] | 再来一遍 开始 | |
[1:05:41] | Is okay if I put my hand here? Okay. | 手放这里可以吗 |
[1:05:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:03] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂 |
[1:06:18] | 我没事 | |
[1:06:37] | I’m going to dance with her now, all right? | 我要跟她跳了 |
[1:06:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:06:41] | What? Come on. Come with me. | 来 跟着我 |
[1:06:44] | Jack! Jack, wait. | 杰克 等一下 |
[1:06:48] | I can’t do this. | 我不会跳 |
[1:06:49] | We’re gonna have to get a little bit closer | 要靠近一点 |
[1:06:51] | like this. | 像这样 |
[1:06:56] | You’re still my best girl, Cora. | 我还是最爱你 柯拉 |
[1:07:01] | I don’t know the steps. | 我不晓得舞步 |
[1:07:02] | Neither do I | 我也是 |
[1:07:03] | just go with it. | 跟着节拍就是了 |
[1:07:04] | Don’t think. | 不必多想 |
[1:07:24] | Wait, Jack! Stop! | 等一下 停 |
[1:07:37] | Stop! Wait! | 怎样 等一下 |
[1:08:20] | Jack, no. | 杰克 不要 |
[1:08:27] | …beyond the jurisdiction of the Sherman Act. So my lawyers will argue. | 反托辣斯法也管不着 |
[1:08:31] | That’s what Rockefeller said… | 洛克裴勒也这么说 |
[1:08:33] | but the Supreme Court is not swallowing it. | 最高法院不买帐 |
[1:08:55] | What? You think a first-class girl can’t drink? | 怎么 难道你认为 头等舱的小姐不会喝酒吗 |
[1:09:01] | Get out of here. | 走开 |
[1:09:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:06] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:09:07] | Two out of three. | 三战两胜 |
[1:09:13] | So…you think you’re big tough men? | 你以为你很强啊 |
[1:09:16] | Let’s see you do this. | 看你会不会这招 |
[1:09:20] | Hold this for me, Jack. Hold it up. | 帮我提着 提高 |
[1:09:40] | Jesus, Mary and Joseph. | 天啊 |
[1:09:42] | Are you all right? | 还好吧 |
[1:09:43] | I haven’t done that in years. | 好多年没练了 |
[1:09:53] | 来 拉个痛快 开始 | |
[1:10:22] | Coffee, sir? | 先生要咖啡吗 |
[1:10:33] | I had hoped you would come to me last night. | 你昨晚没来找我 |
[1:10:37] | I was tired. | 我好累 |
[1:10:41] | Your exertions below decks were, no doubt, exhausting. | 到下舱去当然很累人 |
[1:10:46] | I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical. | 原来你叫那奴才跟踪我 |
[1:10:50] | You will never behave like that again, Rose, do you understand? | 以后不可以这样 |
[1:10:57] | I’m not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command. | 我不是你工厂里那些任你使唤的工头 |
[1:11:01] | I’m your fiancee. | 我是你的未婚妻 |
[1:11:05] | My fiancee! | 我的未婚妻 |
[1:11:08] | Yes, you are, and my wife! | 没错 而且是我太太 |
[1:11:10] | My wife in practice | 我们已有夫妻之实 |
[1:11:13] | if not yet by law. So you will honor me. | 你要对我忠实 |
[1:11:15] | You’ll honor me the way a wife is required to honor her husband. | 像妻子忠于丈夫那样 |
[1:11:18] | Because I will not be made out a fool, Rose. | 别人休想耍我 |
[1:11:21] | Is this in any way unclear? | 这样会不会不够清楚 |
[1:11:24] | No. | 不会 |
[1:11:26] | Good. Excuse me. | 好 失陪 |
[1:11:35] | Miss Rose. | 萝丝小姐 |
[1:11:37] | We had a little accident. | 刚出了点意外 |
[1:11:39] | That’s all right, Miss Rose. | 没关系 |
[1:11:40] | Sorry, Trudy. -It’s all right. | 抱歉 茱蒂 |
[1:11:41] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:11:43] | It’s all right, miss. | 没关系 小姐 |
[1:11:58] | Tea, Trudy. | 沏茶 茱蒂 |
[1:12:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[1:12:17] | You are not to see that boy again. Do you understand me? | 别再跟他见面 明白吗 |
[1:12:21] | Rose, I forbid it. | 萝丝 不准再见他 |
[1:12:24] | Stop it, Mother. You’ll give yourself a nosebleed. | 好了 你别气坏了 |
[1:12:28] | This is not a game. | 别再胡闹了 |
[1:12:30] | Our situation is precarious. | 我们处境为难 |
[1:12:32] | You know the money’s gone. | 你知道我们没有钱 |
[1:12:34] | Of course I know it’s gone. You remind me every day. | 怎么会不知道 你每天都提醒我 |
[1:12:39] | Your father left us nothing | 你父亲留下一屁股债 |
[1:12:43] | but a legacy of bad debts hidden by a good name. | 幸好名声还在 |
[1:12:45] | That name is the only card we have to play. | 我们也只能靠这个了 |
[1:12:48] | I don’t understand you. | 我真不了解你 |
[1:12:50] | It is a fine match with Hockley. It will ensure our survival. | 你嫁给霍家 我们才能生存 |
[1:12:56] | How can you put this on my shoulders? | 这责任太大了 |
[1:12:58] | Why are you being so selfish? | 你怎么这么自私 |
[1:13:00] | I’m being selfish? | 是“我”自私吗 |
[1:13:05] | Do you want to see me working as a seamstress? | 你想看到我去当女工吗 |
[1:13:10] | Is that what you want? | 你希望那样吗 |
[1:13:14] | To see our fine things sold at auction? | 想看着我们变卖家当吗 |
[1:13:18] | Our memories scattered to the winds? | 家里一无所有吗 |
[1:13:32] | It’s so unfair. | 好不公平 |
[1:13:35] | Of course it’s unfair. | 当然不公平 |
[1:13:38] | We’re women. | 我们是妇道人家 |
[1:13:41] | Our choices are never easy. | 不能爱怎样就怎样 |
[1:14:42] | Hello, Mr. Andrews. | 哈啰 安德鲁先生 |
[1:14:43] | Hello, Jack. | 哈啰 杰克 |
[1:14:54] | I just need to talk to somebody for a second. | 我找人 |
[1:14:55] | Sir, you’re not supposed to be in here. I just need to speak to someone. | 你不能来这里 我去跟熟人说句话就走 |
[1:15:03] | I was just here last night, you don’t remember me? | 我昨晚有来 记得吗 |
[1:15:04] | No, I’m afraid I don’t. | 不记得 请走开 |
[1:15:06] | Now, you’re gonna have to turn around. -He’ll tell you. I just need to talk… | 您必须马上离开 他可以证明 我想找 |
[1:15:09] | Mr. Hockley and Mrs. Dewitt Bukater… | 霍先生和他岳母… |
[1:15:12] | continue to be appreciative of your assistance. | 非常感谢你的帮忙 |
[1:15:16] | They asked me to give you this in gratitude. | 他们要我给你这个 |
[1:15:20] | I don’t want your money. Please. I just… | 我不要钱 |
[1:15:22] | Also to remind you that you hold a third-class ticket… | 并提醒你拿的是三等舱的票 |
[1:15:26] | and that your presence here is no longer appropriate. | 到这里来不太恰当 |
[1:15:28] | Please, I just wanna speak to Rose for one second. | 让我跟萝丝讲话 |
[1:15:30] | Gentlemen, please see Mr. Dawson gets back to where he belongs… | 两位 请护送道森先生回去 |
[1:15:34] | and that he stays there. | 让他别再来了 |
[1:15:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:15:37] | Come along, you. | 走吧 |
[1:15:50] | And why do you have two steering wheels? | 为何有两个舵轮 |
[1:15:52] | We really only use this near shore. | 靠岸时用这个 |
[1:15:54] | Excuse me, sir. Another ice warning. This one is from the Noordam. | 打扰下 长官 努尔丹号传来的冰山警讯 |
[1:15:58] | Thank you, Sparks. | 谢谢 斯派克 |
[1:16:01] | Not to worry. Quite normal for this time of year. | 别担心 在这季节很常见 |
[1:16:06] | In fact, we’re speeding up. | 事实上我们正在加速 |
[1:16:08] | I’ve just ordered the last boilers lit. | 最后四个锅炉也点燃了 |
[1:16:14] | Okay, son, wind it up tight like I showed you. That’s right. | 好好的绕 对了 |
[1:16:17] | Okay, now | 甩出去 |
[1:16:22] | let it go. | 很好吧 |
[1:16:24] | That’s excellent. | 很好 |
[1:16:30] | Mr. Andrews, forgive me… | 安德鲁先生 |
[1:16:32] | I did the sum in my head… | 对不起 我算了一下 |
[1:16:36] | and with the number of lifeboats times the capacity you mentioned… | 救生艇数目乘上每艘容量 |
[1:16:40] | Forgive me, but it seems that there are not enough for everyone aboard. | 好像不够载所有的乘客 |
[1:16:44] | About half, actually. | 只能载一半的人 |
[1:16:47] | Rose, you miss nothing, do you? | 什么都骗不过你 |
[1:16:49] | In fact, I put in these new-type davits… | 若用新式的悬吊臂 |
[1:16:52] | which can take an extra row of boats inside this one. | 可再挂一排救生艇 |
[1:16:55] | But it was thought, by some the deck would look too cluttered. | 有人说这样看来太拥挤 特别影响甲板的美观 |
[1:16:59] | So, I was overruled. | 所以计划没被采纳 |
[1:17:02] | It’s a waste of deck space as it is in an unsinkable ship. | 的确太浪费甲板空间 |
[1:17:05] | Sleep soundly, young Rose. | 安心吧 |
[1:17:07] | I have built you a good ship, strong and true. | 我这艘船坚固得很 |
[1:17:10] | She’s all the lifeboat you need. | 有她就够了 |
[1:17:12] | Keep heading aft. | 继续往后走 |
[1:17:13] | The next stop will be the engine room. | 接下来到引擎室 |
[1:17:15] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:17:20] | Jack, this is impossible. | 杰克 这行不通的 |
[1:17:24] | I can’t see you. | 我不能见你 |
[1:17:25] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[1:17:26] | No, Jack. No. | 不行 |
[1:17:29] | Jack, I’m engaged. | 杰克 我已经订婚了 |
[1:17:32] | I’m marrying Cal. | 我要嫁给卡尔 |
[1:17:35] | I love Cal. | 我爱卡尔 |
[1:17:39] | Rose. | 萝丝 |
[1:17:41] | You’re no picnic, all right? | 你不是顶好相处的 |
[1:17:43] | You’re a spoiled little brat, even. | 甚至有点骄宠 |
[1:17:45] | But under that, you’re the most amazingly… | 但内心里 你是我所见过 |
[1:17:50] | astounding, wonderful girl…Woman that I’ve ever known and… | 最脱俗 最好的女孩 我以前从不知道 |
[1:17:55] | Jack, l… | 杰克 我 |
[1:17:56] | No, let me try to get this out. You’re… | 不 先让我说完 |
[1:18:01] | I’m not an idiot. I know how the world works. | 我也知道人情世故 |
[1:18:04] | I’ve got $10 in my pocket. | 我身上只有十块钱 |
[1:18:06] | I have nothing to offer you and I know that. | 没有什么可以给你 |
[1:18:09] | I understand. | 这我了解 |
[1:18:12] | But I’m too involved now. | 但我已不能自拔 |
[1:18:14] | You jump, I jump, remember? | 你跳 我就跳 记得吗 |
[1:18:17] | I can’t turn away without knowing you’ll be all right. | 我要确定你幸福 才能掉头 |
[1:18:20] | That’s all that I want. | 我没别的要求 |
[1:18:23] | Well, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:18:25] | I’ll be fine. Really. | 我会很好 真的 |
[1:18:29] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:18:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[1:18:35] | They have got you trapped, Rose. | 他们把你困住了 |
[1:18:38] | And you’re gonna die if you don’t break free. | 若不挣脱就会死掉 |
[1:18:39] | Maybe not right away, because you’re strong… | 也许不是现在 因为你很坚强 |
[1:18:42] | but sooner or later, that fire that I love about you, Rose… | 但迟早我爱的那一把火 |
[1:18:47] | that fire’s going to burn out. | 那把火总会熄灭的 |
[1:18:54] | It’s not up to you to save me, Jack. | 你救不了我的 杰克 |
[1:18:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:19:01] | Only you can do that. | 只有你能救你自己 |
[1:19:09] | I’m going back. | 我要回去了 |
[1:19:10] | Leave me alone. | 别再找我了 |
[1:19:24] | Tell Lucile about the disaster you had with the stationers. | 跟露锡儿讲印刷厂的事 |
[1:19:27] | Of course, the invitations had to be sent back, twice. | 请帖被退回两次 |
[1:19:30] | Oh, my dear. | 天啊 |
[1:19:31] | And the dreadful bridesmaids’ gowns. | 还有伴娘的礼服 |
[1:19:33] | Let me tell you, what an odyssey that has been. | 那更是花功夫 |
[1:19:35] | Rose decided she wanted lavender. | 萝丝指定薰衣草色 |
[1:19:39] | She knows I detest the color. | 但我就怕那颜色 |
[1:19:41] | She did it to spite me. | 她是故意要气我的 |
[1:19:42] | If only you’d come to me sooner. | 怎么不来找我 |
[1:19:44] | Ruth saw some of my designs in La Mode Illustree… | 萝丝在杂志上看到 |
[1:19:46] | they were for the trousseau of the Duchess of Marlborough’s youngest daughter. They were quite charming. | 我设计的全套婚礼礼服 公爵夫人的小女儿穿起来 真迷人 |
[1:19:49] | I think you’ll agree, my dear, that together… | 我想 你们会同意的 |
[1:19:52] | we’ve created something of a phoenix from the ashes. | 简直是“麻雀变凤凰” |
[1:20:12] | Hello, Jack. | 哈啰 杰克 |
[1:20:18] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:20:26] | They said you might be up here… | 听说你在这里 |
[1:20:31] | Give me your hand. | 手伸出来 |
[1:20:39] | Now close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:20:42] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:20:47] | Now step up. | 站上来 |
[1:20:52] | Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed. | 抓紧栏杆 |
[1:20:54] | Keep your eyes closed. Don’t peek. | 眼睛闭好 别偷看 |
[1:20:55] | I’m not. | 不会 |
[1:20:58] | Step up onto the rail. | 踩在栏杆上 |
[1:21:04] | Hold on. Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[1:21:06] | Keep your eyes closed. | 眼睛闭好 |
[1:21:09] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[1:21:10] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[1:21:22] | All right, open your eyes. | 好 张开眼睛 |
[1:21:32] | I’m flying. Jack. | 我在飞 杰克 |
[1:21:59] | Come, Josephine, in my flying machine | 约瑟芬 上到我的飞行器 |
[1:22:03] | Going up she goes Up she goes | 我们一起飞上云霄 |
[1:22:55] | That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight. | 那是沉船前的最后白书 |
[1:23:00] | We’re up to dusk, the night of the sinking. | 是沉船当天的傍晚 |
[1:23:03] | Six hours to go. | 还差六小时 |
[1:23:04] | Incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[1:23:05] | There’s Smith, and he’s standing there and he’s got the iceberg warning in his fucking hand. | 史船长明明接到他妈的警告 |
[1:23:09] | Excuse me, his hand | 抱歉我说粗话 |
[1:23:10] | and he’s ordering more speed. | 但他还下令加速 |
[1:23:12] | Twenty-six years of experience working against him. | 二十六年经验反而坏事 |
[1:23:16] | He figures anything big enough to sink the ship, they’re gonna see in time to turn. | 他以为可以看到再闪躲 |
[1:23:20] | But the ship’s too big with too small a rudder. | 但船的舵不够大 |
[1:23:22] | Doesn’t corner worth a damn. | 根本没法急转弯 |
[1:23:26] | Everything he knows is wrong. | 他的知识害了他 |
[1:23:41] | It’s quite proper, I assure you. | 进来没关系 |
[1:23:43] | This is the sitting room. | 这是起居室 |
[1:23:47] | Will this light do? | 这光线行吗 |
[1:23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:50] | Don’t artists need good light? | 光线很重要吧 |
[1:23:51] | That is true, but I’m not used to working in such horrible conditions. | 对 但今天只好将就了 |
[1:23:57] | Monet! | 莫内的画 |
[1:23:59] | You know his work? | 你知道他的作品 |
[1:24:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:02] | Look at his use of color here. Isn’t he great? | 你看他用色 真棒 |
[1:24:04] | I know. It’s extraordinary. | 对啊 好棒 |
[1:24:09] | Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere. | 卡尔不管到哪里 都坚持要带着保险箱 |
[1:24:13] | Should we be expecting him anytime soon? | 他会很快回来吗 |
[1:24:16] | Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out. | 只要还有烟酒 就不会 |
[1:24:22] | That’s nice. What is it, a sapphire? | 很好看 是蓝宝石吗 |
[1:24:26] | A diamond. A very rare diamond. | 是钻石 很少见的 |
[1:24:33] | Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. | 杰克 也替我画一幅画 |
[1:24:37] | Wearing this. | 我要戴着这个 |
[1:24:39] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:24:42] | Wearing only this. | 我只要戴着这个 |
[1:25:19] | The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. | 我穿着盛装的画已经太多了 |
[1:25:27] | As a paying customer… | 付钱的是大爷 |
[1:25:31] | I expect to get what I want. | 我爱怎样就怎样 |
[1:25:51] | Over on the bed. | 到床上 |
[1:25:53] | The couch. | 沙发上 |
[1:26:02] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:26:08] | Tell me when it looks right. | 告诉我要怎么样比较好 |
[1:26:09] | Put your arm back the way it was. | 手臂像刚才那样 |
[1:26:14] | Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face there. | 另一只手举起来到脸部 |
[1:26:19] | Right. | 好 |
[1:26:21] | Now, head down. | 头低一点 |
[1:26:25] | Eyes to me, keep them on me. | 眼睛看着我 |
[1:26:29] | And try to stay still. | 尽量不要动 |
[1:26:50] | So serious. | 你好严肃 |
[1:27:33] | I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. | 你好像脸红了 大画家 |
[1:27:41] | I can’t imagine Monsieur Monet blushing. | 我想莫内不会脸红吧 |
[1:27:45] | He does landscapes. | 人家画的是景物 |
[1:27:47] | Just relax your face. | 脸部放松 |
[1:27:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:50] | No laughing. | 不要笑 |
[1:28:22] | My heart was pounding the whole time. | 我当时心跳得好厉害 |
[1:28:25] | It was the most erotic moment of my life… | 那是我一生最性感的时刻 |
[1:28:33] | up until then, at least. | 至少到那时候为止 |
[1:28:36] | So what happened next? | 接下来呢 |
[1:28:38] | You mean, did we do it? | 你是问题我们有没有“做” |
[1:28:44] | Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bodine. | 很抱歉让你失望 |
[1:28:47] | Jack was very professional. | 杰克非常专业 |
[1:28:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:29:08] | Will you put this back in the safe for me? | 把这放回去好吗 |
[1:29:23] | Gentlemen, would you excuse me? -Sure. | 对不起 |
[1:29:27] | None of the stewards have seen her. | 服务生都没看见她 |
[1:29:30] | This is absurd. It’s a ship. | 这太荒唐了 |
[1:29:32] | There’s only so many places she could be. | 这船就这么大 她还能跑到哪儿去 |
[1:29:36] | Lovejoy, find her. | 把她找回来 |
[1:29:54] | Clear. | 好明朗 |
[1:29:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:29:57] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a flat calm. | 不曾见过这样的风平浪静 |
[1:30:01] | Like a mill pond. | 简直像个池塘 |
[1:30:03] | Not a breath of wind. | 一点风都没有 |
[1:30:06] | It will make the ‘bergs harder to see… | 这样冰山底部没有浪花 |
[1:30:10] | with no breaking water at the base. | 会比较难发现 |
[1:30:23] | Well, I’m off. | 我要下班了 |
[1:30:25] | Maintain speed and heading, Mr. Lightoller. Yes, sir. | 保持速度和航向 莱先生 遵命 |
[1:30:41] | It’s getting cold. | 变冷了 |
[1:30:42] | You look nice. | 你好美 |
[1:30:43] | Miss Rose? | 萝丝小姐 |
[1:30:45] | My drawings. | 我的画 |
[1:31:18] | Come on, Jack! | 快点 |
[1:31:19] | Wait! -Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:31:21] | Go! -Take us down, quick. Go! -Quickly! Quickly! | 快下去 |
[1:31:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:31:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:31:46] | Keep going. -Thank you, I’ve got it. | 没关系 |
[1:31:58] | Pretty tough for a valet, this fella. | 仆人这么悍 |
[1:32:00] | Seems more like a cop. | 倒像是个警察 |
[1:32:02] | I think he was. | 以前好像真的是 |
[1:32:04] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[1:32:07] | Go! | 快 |
[1:32:10] | No, over here! | 这边 |
[1:32:12] | Quick! | 快 |
[1:32:20] | Now what? | 怎么办 |
[1:32:21] | What | 什么 |
[1:32:28] | More coal for number one, mate. | 一号炉加煤 |
[1:32:30] | What are you two doing down here? | 你们俩怎么跑到这儿来 |
[1:32:33] | You shouldn’t be down here. It could be dangerous! | 这里很危险的 |
[1:32:40] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:32:41] | Don’t mind us. You’re doing a great job. | 别管我们 你们很努力 |
[1:32:43] | Keep up the good work! | 继续干活吧 |
[1:33:01] | Look at what we have here. | 你看看 |
[1:33:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:34] | Where to, miss? | 小姐去哪 |
[1:33:38] | To the stars. | 去摘星星 |
[1:33:58] | You nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[1:34:02] | No. | 不会 |
[1:34:20] | Put your hands on me, Jack. | 手放到我身上 杰克 |
[1:34:46] | It’s bloody cold. | 冷死了 |
[1:34:48] | You know, I can smell ice, you know. When it’s near. | 冰山接近时 我能闻到 |
[1:34:53] | Bollocks! | 胡说八道 |
[1:34:55] | Well, I can, all right? | 我就是有办法 |
[1:34:57] | Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts? | 眺望员望远镜找到没 |
[1:34:59] | Haven’t seen them since Southampton. | 从南安普顿就没看见过 |
[1:35:02] | Well, I’ll be on my rounds. | 我去巡逻 |
[1:35:03] | Cheerio | 等会见 |
[1:35:36] | You’re trembling. | 你在发抖 |
[1:35:40] | Don’t worry, I’ll be all right. | 别担心 没事 |
[1:36:04] | They ran down there. -All right. | 他们往那边去了 |
[1:36:16] | Anything missing? | 东西有没有少 |
[1:36:29] | 亲爱的 这样一来 你可以把我跟项链 一起锁着 | |
[1:36:42] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个办法 |
[1:36:57] | Gotcha! | 往哪儿跑 |
[1:37:09] | Did you see those guys’ faces? | 看到他们表情没 |
[1:37:11] | Did you see them? | 看到没有 |
[1:37:19] | When the ship docks… | 等船靠岸 |
[1:37:22] | I’m getting off with you. | 我要跟你下船 |
[1:37:25] | This is crazy. | 这样太疯狂了 |
[1:37:27] | I know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我知道 这好像没什么道理 |
[1:37:31] | That’s why I trust it. | 所以要这么做 |
[1:37:42] | Here, look at this. | 喂 你看 |
[1:37:45] | Look at that, would you? | 快看啊 |
[1:37:47] | They’re a bit warmer than we are. | 他们可比我们暖和 |
[1:37:49] | If that’s what it takes for us to get warm, I’d rather not if it’s all the same to you, all right? | 若要我们俩那样子取暖 我可不要 |
[1:38:06] | Bugger me! | 我的妈 |
[1:38:13] | Pick up, you bastards! | 快接啊 混蛋 |
[1:38:18] | Is anyone there? | 有没有人在 |
[1:38:19] | Yes, what do you see? | 看见什么了 |
[1:38:20] | Iceberg, right ahead! | 正前方有冰山 |
[1:38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:26] | Iceberg, right ahead! | 正前方有冰山 |
[1:38:27] | Hard to starboard! | 快左转 |
[1:38:36] | Turn! Smartly! | 快转 |
[1:38:43] | Full astern! | 全速反转 |
[1:38:47] | Hard over. | 转到底 |
[1:38:48] | Helm’s hard over, sir. | 船舵转到底了 |
[1:38:53] | Go, lads, go! | 快点 |
[1:38:58] | Bring that steam down! Bring it down! | 减少蒸气 少一点 |
[1:39:02] | Shut all the dampers! Shut them! | 节气阀全部关掉 |
[1:39:09] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[1:39:12] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[1:39:15] | Now! Engage the reversing engine. | 好 引擎反转 |
[1:39:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:39:45] | Why ain’t they turning? | 怎么还不转向 |
[1:39:47] | Is it hard over? | 船舵转到底了吗 |
[1:39:48] | It is. Yes, sir, hard over. | 转到底了 |
[1:39:54] | Come on. Come on. Turn. | 快点 快转 |
[1:40:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:40:06] | Turn. | 动作快 |
[1:40:10] | Yes. | 对了 |
[1:40:17] | It’s gonna hit! | 要撞上了 |
[1:40:30] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:40:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:40:53] | Hard to port! Hard to port! | 往右 |
[1:41:06] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:41:16] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:41:36] | Get out of the door. They’re closing the doors! | 门要关了 快走 |
[1:41:40] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[1:41:48] | Get out of the door! Go! | 快 |
[1:41:50] | Come on, lads! | 快 大家快走 |
[1:41:53] | Go, lads, go! | 快点 |
[1:42:04] | Out! | 快出去 |
[1:42:12] | “防水门位置表” | |
[1:42:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:42:25] | That was a close shave, wasn’t it? | 好险 |
[1:42:26] | Smell ice, can you? Bleeding Christ! | 还说你能用闻的 见鬼 |
[1:42:34] | Note the time and enter it in the log. | 把时间记录在航海日志 |
[1:42:42] | What was that, Mr. Murdoch? | 刚发生了什么事 穆先生 |
[1:42:44] | An iceberg, sir. | 是冰山 |
[1:42:47] | I put her hard to starboard, and ran the engines full astern, but it was too close. | 我全速左转 但距离太近 |
[1:42:51] | I tried to port round it, but she hit. | 再右转想避开 可是 |
[1:42:53] | Close the watertight doors. | 把防水门都关上 |
[1:42:55] | Doors are closed, sir. | 已经关了 |
[1:43:00] | All stop.-Aye, sir | 停止所有引擎的运转 |
[1:43:10] | Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship. | 派人去检查 |
[1:43:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:43:24] | Come on, let’s get the hell out of here. Come on, hurry up. | 我们快离开这里 |
[1:43:32] | Excuse me, why have the engines stopped? | 引擎怎么停了 震得好厉害 |
[1:43:35] | I felt a shudder. -I shouldn’t worry, madam. We’ve likely thrown a propeller blade. | 别担心 夫人 推进器叶片掉了 |
[1:43:38] | That’s the shudder you felt. | 所以会有震动 |
[1:43:40] | May I bring you anything? | 要来点什么吗 |
[1:43:42] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢谢 |
[1:43:48] | So, now there’s talk of an iceberg. Did you see anything? | 听说撞上冰山了 |
[1:43:51] | I don’t see anything now. Do you? | 我没看见 你呢 |
[1:43:54] | If this is the direction the rats are going that’s good enough for me. | 老鼠去哪 我就去哪 |
[1:44:00] | Everything’s under control. | 大家安心 |
[1:44:05] | You there. | 喂 |
[1:44:06] | Sir, there is no emergency. | 没什么大事 |
[1:44:07] | Yes, there is. I’ve been robbed. | 有 我遭小偷了 |
[1:44:09] | Get the master-at-arms. | 去请纠察长 |
[1:44:10] | Now, you moron! -Yes, sir. | 快去 笨蛋 |
[1:44:16] | Hey, did I miss the fun? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[1:44:19] | Did you see what happened? | 你有没有看见发生什么事 |
[1:44:20] | No, I missed it. Apparently, it hit over there. | 没有 好像撞到那边 |
[1:44:24] | Boiler Room 6 is flooded 8 feet above the plate… | 锅炉间水深八尺 |
[1:44:26] | and the mail hold is worse. She’s all buckled in… | 邮件舱更糟 |
[1:44:28] | Can you shore up? | 破洞能补吗 |
[1:44:29] | Not unless the pumps get ahead. | 抽水速度不够 |
[1:44:31] | Have you seen the damage in the mail hold? | 看过邮件舱没有 |
[1:44:32] | No, she’s already underwater. | 已经淹没了 |
[1:44:35] | This is bad. | 情况严重 |
[1:44:39] | We should tell Mother and Cal. | 我们应该要通知妈和卡尔 |
[1:44:41] | I think they’re very good, sir. | 我觉得画得很好 |
[1:44:46] | Don’t touch anything. I want the entire room photographed. | 别碰 要拍照存证 |
[1:44:50] | 拉着我的手 | |
[1:44:54] | We’ve been looking for you, miss. | 我们一直在找你 小姐 |
[1:45:02] | Here we go. | 糟了 |
[1:45:08] | Something serious has happened. | 发生了一件很严重的事情 |
[1:45:11] | Yes, it has. | 的确 |
[1:45:14] | Indeed. | 的确严重 |
[1:45:16] | Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening. | 我的两个宝贝不见了 |
[1:45:18] | Now that one is back | 一个回来了 |
[1:45:19] | I have a pretty good idea where to find the other. Search him. | 另一个也不难找 给我搜 |
[1:45:23] | Take your coat off, son. | 外套脱掉 |
[1:45:24] | Now what? Come on, now. | 又怎么啦 |
[1:45:26] | Cal, what are you doing? We’re in the middle of an emergency. | 你在干嘛 现在事态很严重了 |
[1:45:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[1:45:30] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[1:45:31] | That’s it. | 正是 |
[1:45:33] | This is horseshit! | 哪有这种事 |
[1:45:35] | Don’t you believe it, Rose. Don’t. | 你别相信 |
[1:45:37] | He couldn’t have. -Of course he could. | 他不可能拿的 -当然可能 |
[1:45:38] | It’s easy enough for a professional. | 行家要拿还不容易吗 |
[1:45:41] | But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd. | 我们一直在一起 这太荒唐了 |
[1:45:44] | Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear. | 或许他趁你穿衣服时偷拿的 |
[1:45:48] | Real slick, Cal. Rose, they put it in my pocket. | 是他们故意栽赃的 |
[1:45:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:45:52] | It isn’t even your pocket. Is it, son? | 连外套都是偷来的 |
[1:45:54] | “Property of A.L. Ryerson.” | 它属于“AL莱尔森” |
[1:46:00] | That was reported stolen today. | 有人报了案 |
[1:46:01] | I just borrowed it. I was gonna return it. | 我只是暂时借一下 我要还给他的 |
[1:46:03] | An honest thief. We have an honest thief here, do we? | 这小偷倒很诚实 |
[1:46:05] | You know I didn’t do this, Rose. You know it. | 萝丝 你知道我没有偷 |
[1:46:09] | Don’t believe them, Rose. You know it. | 别相信他们 你知道的 |
[1:46:11] | You know I didn’t do it. | 你知道我没偷 |
[1:46:13] | Come on, son. Let’s go.Rose! -Come on, there’s a good lad. | 乖乖跟我走吧 -萝丝 -跟我走吧 |
[1:46:15] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:46:18] | You know I didn’t do it. You know me! | 你知道我没偷 你了解我 |
[1:46:22] | This is most unfortunate, Captain. | 这样很不好 船长 |
[1:46:28] | Water 14 feet above the keel in 10 minutes… | 才十分钟 就淹水十四尺 |
[1:46:32] | in the forepeak, in all three holds… | 前舱 三个货舱 |
[1:46:35] | and in Boiler Room 6. | 和六号锅炉室进水 |
[1:46:36] | That’s right, sir. | 对 |
[1:46:36] | When can we get underway, damn it? | 什么时候开船 |
[1:46:38] | That’s five compartments. | 有五个舱进水 |
[1:46:42] | She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached… | 四个舱进水还没问题 |
[1:46:45] | but not five. Not five. | 五个舱就不行了 |
[1:46:48] | As she goes down by the head… | 船头会先下沉 |
[1:46:50] | the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at E deck… | 水会从E层溢过防水隔板 |
[1:46:54] | from one to the next, back and back. | 到下一个舱 |
[1:46:56] | There’s no stopping it. | 一直往后淹 没法阻隔 |
[1:46:58] | The pumps. We open the pumps… | 用水泵抽水呢 |
[1:47:00] | The pumps buy you time, but minutes only. | 抽水只能拖延几分钟 |
[1:47:03] | From this moment, no matter what we do… | 现在不管做什么 |
[1:47:06] | Titanic will founder. | 泰坦尼克号都会沉没 |
[1:47:11] | But this ship can’t sink. | 但这艘船不会沉 |
[1:47:12] | She’s made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can. | 她只要是铁做的 就保证能沉 |
[1:47:16] | And she will. | 而且一定会沉 |
[1:47:18] | It is a mathematical certainty. | 绝对错不了 |
[1:47:24] | How much time? | 有多少时间 |
[1:47:33] | An hour. Two, at most. | 一小时 最多两小时 |
[1:47:42] | And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch? | 船上有多少人 穆先生 |
[1:47:44] | 2,200 souls on board, sir. | 有两千两百人 |
[1:47:54] | Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay. | 这下可以上头条了 伊先生 |
[1:48:15] | Oh, it is a little slut, isn’t it? | 你真是个贱货 |
[1:48:18] | You look at me when I’m talking to you! | 看着我 我在跟你讲话 |
[1:48:20] | Mr. Hockley? | 霍先生 |
[1:48:21] | Not now. We’re busy. | 别吵 我们在忙 |
[1:48:23] | Sir, I’ve been told to ask you to put on your lifebelts… | 请穿上救生衣 到救生艇甲板 |
[1:48:27] | and come up to the boat deck. -I said, not now. | 上救生艇 -我说等一下 |
[1:48:28] | I’m sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Hockley, but it’s Captain’s orders. | 对不起 这是船长的命令 |
[1:48:31] | Now please, dress warmly. | 请多穿点衣服 |
[1:48:33] | It’s quite cold out tonight. | 外头很冷 |
[1:48:36] | Now, may I suggest topcoats and hats? | 请穿外套 戴帽子 |
[1:48:39] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[1:48:41] | Not to worry, miss. | 别担心 小姐 |
[1:48:43] | I’m sure it’s just a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[1:48:45] | Everybody up. Lifebelts on. | 起来 穿上救生衣 |
[1:48:49] | What’s he on about? | 他吵什么吵 |
[1:48:51] | Everybody up. Put your lifebelts on. | 穿上救生衣 |
[1:48:53] | What’s the ruckus? | 怎么啦 |
[1:48:54] | Just put your lifebelts on. | 穿上就对了 |
[1:48:56] | CQD | |
[1:48:58] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:49:01] | That’s right, CQD, the distress call. | 对 CQD 求救信号 |
[1:49:04] | That’s our position. | 那是我们的位置 |
[1:49:10] | Tell whoever responds that we’re going down by the head… | 就说我们要沉船了 |
[1:49:13] | and need immediate assistance. | 而且需要紧急救援 |
[1:49:24] | Blimey. | 我的天 |
[1:49:36] | Keep lowering! | 再来 |
[1:49:38] | Keep lowering! | 再来 |
[1:49:40] | Steady! | 慢点 |
[1:49:45] | Make it taut! And winch out! | 稳住 拉紧 绞盘伸出来 |
[1:49:55] | Uncover this boat! Uncover all the boats aft! | 揭开救生艇帆布 全部揭开 |
[1:49:57] | Release those ties! | 绳子解开 |
[1:49:59] | Roll back that cover! Smartly now! | 快把帆布揭开 |
[1:50:01] | Mr. Wilde, where are the passengers? | 乘客呢 |
[1:50:03] | They’ve all gone back inside. Too damn cold and noisy for them. | 进去了 嫌外头又吵又冷 |
[1:50:06] | You there! Get down here and help with these lines! | 你过来 帮忙把绳索解开 |
[1:50:25] | Care for a drink, sir? | 要不要来杯酒 |
[1:50:29] | Sonny, what’s doing? | 怎么回事 |
[1:50:31] | You got us all trussed up here and now we’re cooling our heels. | 叫我们穿这个在这里耗 |
[1:50:34] | Sorry, ma’am. Let me go find out. | 对不起 我去问题一下 |
[1:50:37] | I don’t think anybody knows what the hell’s going on around here. | 没人知道怎么回事 |
[1:50:40] | It’s just the goddamned English.. | 英国佬就是这样 |
[1:50:41] | doing everything by the book. | 一板一眼 |
[1:50:43] | There’s no need for language, Mr. Hockley. | 不必骂人 霍先生 |
[1:50:46] | Go back and turn the heaters on in our rooms. | 回去把暖炉开上 |
[1:50:48] | I’d like a cup of tea when I return.-Yes, ma’am. -Yes, ma’am. | 等会儿我要喝茶 |
[1:51:02] | Mr. Andrews.. | 安先生 |
[1:51:05] | I saw the iceberg. | 我看见冰山了 |
[1:51:06] | And I see it in your eyes. | 你的眼神也是这么的告诉我 |
[1:51:08] | Please tell me the truth. | 请跟我说实话 |
[1:51:18] | The ship will sink. | 船要沉了 |
[1:51:22] | You’re certain? Yes. | 你确定吗 是的 |
[1:51:23] | In an hour or so… | 再一小时左右 |
[1:51:26] | all this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic. | 这一切就会沉到大西洋底 |
[1:51:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:32] | Please, tell only who you must. | 请只跟亲近的人说 |
[1:51:34] | I don’t want to be responsible for a panic. | 我不想让大家惊慌 |
[1:51:36] | And get to a boat. Quickly. Don’t wait. | 快上救生艇 别再等了 |
[1:51:40] | You remember what I told you about the boats? | 记得我们谈过救生艇的事吗 |
[1:51:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[1:51:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:51:58] | Over here, son. | 过来 |
[1:52:00] | Sir, they need you up at the second-class purser’s office. There’s a big mob up there. | 二等舱的保管处一团乱 |
[1:52:04] | Go on. I’ll keep an eye on him. | 去吧 我看着他 |
[1:52:06] | Aye. Right. | 好 |
[1:52:22] | Sir! Carpathia says they’re making 17 knots. Full steam for them, sir. | 先生 卡佩西亚号在全速赶来救援 |
[1:52:29] | She’s the only one who’s responding? | 只有她回应吗 |
[1:52:30] | The only one close, sir. | 她是最近的 |
[1:52:32] | Says they can be here in four hours. | 四个小时可以到 |
[1:52:35] | Four hours! | 四个小时 |
[1:52:41] | Thank you, Bride. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:48] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:52:57] | We are swung out and ready, sir. | 救生艇都准备好了 |
[1:53:02] | Hadn’t we better get the women and children into the boats, sir? | 要不要让妇女小孩先上船 |
[1:53:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:53:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:53:13] | Women and children first, yes. | 对 妇孺先上船 |
[1:53:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:53:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please! | 各位先生女士 请注意 |
[1:53:25] | Step this way, please. That’s right. | 请过来 对了 |
[1:53:29] | Come towards me. Thank you. | 到这边来 谢谢 |
[1:53:32] | Good. | 好 |
[1:53:33] | For the time being, I shall require only women and children. | 先请妇女和小孩上船 |
[1:53:38] | Gentlemen, please. -Right here. | 这边 |
[1:53:39] | All right, boys. Like the Captain said, nice and cheery, so there’s no panic. | 船长有交代 要避免慌乱 |
[1:53:44] | Wedding Dance. | 婚礼舞会 |
[1:53:54] | Lifebelts on. Put your lifebelts on. | 穿上救生衣 |
[1:53:56] | Here, put your lifebelt on. | 穿上救生衣 |
[1:53:58] | Yeah, come on. Put your lifebelt on. | 来 穿上 |
[1:54:07] | It isn’t time to go up to the boats yet! | 上船时间还没到 |
[1:54:11] | Please stay calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:54:13] | Make sure, everybody, you’ve got your lifebelts on. | 务必穿上救生衣 |
[1:54:17] | And, gentlemen, allow the women and children through to the front. | 让妇女小孩到前面 |
[1:54:20] | What are we doing, Mommy? -We’re just waiting, dear. | 妈 我们在干嘛 -等候 宝贝 |
[1:54:21] | When they finish putting first-class people in the boats… | 先等头等舱的人上船后 |
[1:54:24] | they will be starting with us and we’ll want to be all ready, won’t we? | 就轮到我们 我们要准备好 |
[1:54:28] | Everybody, not just right yet. Don’t push on the gates. You won’t get out any faster. | 推也没有用 |
[1:54:32] | Someone help. -Go and get some help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[1:54:33] | Lower it away, left and right together! | 降下去 两边一起 |
[1:54:37] | Both sides together! Steady! | 慢一点 |
[1:54:39] | Steady! | 两边一起 慢一点 |
[1:54:41] | Steady! | 慢一点 |
[1:54:43] | Steady! | 慢一点 |
[1:54:46] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:54:48] | Hold the left side! | 左边别动 |
[1:54:50] | Right side only! | 只降右边 |
[1:54:52] | Right side only. | 右边 |
[1:54:54] | Hold the left side! | 左边别动 降右边 |
[1:54:57] | Lower away together! | 两边一起降 |
[1:55:00] | Steady, lads! | 稳住 |
[1:55:49] | You know | 你知道吗 |
[1:55:50] | I do believe this ship may sink. | 我想船真的要沉了 |
[1:55:55] | I’ve been asked to give you this small token of our appreciation. | 我奉命向你聊表谢意 |
[1:56:02] | Compliments of Mr. Caledon Hockley. | 是霍先生的美意 |
[1:56:11] | Come on, sister. | 走这边 |
[1:56:12] | You heard the man. Into the boat. | 你听见了 上船 |
[1:56:14] | Any room for a gentleman, gentlemen? | 有位子给绅士吗 |
[1:56:16] | Only women at this time, sir. | 目前让妇孺先上 |
[1:56:21] | 上前 别怕 | |
[1:56:22] | Will the lifeboats be seated according to class? | 救生艇有分级吗 |
[1:56:25] | I hope they’re not too crowded. | 希望不会太挤 |
[1:56:29] | Oh, Mother, shut up!Don’t you understand? | 妈 够了 |
[1:56:32] | The water is freezing and there aren’t enough boats. | 海水很冰 而且救生艇不够 |
[1:56:36] | Not enough by half. | 差了一半 |
[1:56:38] | Half the people on this ship are going to die. | 一半的人会死 |
[1:56:41] | Not the better half. | 不是好的那一半 |
[1:56:44] | Come on, Ruth, get in the boat. First-class seats are right up here. | 露诗 头等位子在这里 |
[1:56:49] | You know, it’s a pity I didn’t keep that drawing. | 可惜那幅画没带 |
[1:56:51] | It’ll be worth a lot more by morning. | 明天可就值钱了 |
[1:56:56] | You unimaginable bastard. | 你这人真坏 |
[1:57:00] | Come on, Rose, darling. There’s plenty of room for you. Right this way, miss. | 快来 萝丝 还有位子 -这边走 小姐 |
[1:57:04] | Come on, Rose. You’re next, darling. | 萝丝 该你了 |
[1:57:07] | Come into the boat, Rose. Come. | 上来 萝丝 来啊 |
[1:57:12] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[1:57:14] | Get into the boat. | 快上船 |
[1:57:16] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[1:57:19] | Goodbye, Mother. | 妈 再见了 |
[1:57:22] | Rose, come back here. | 萝丝 回来 |
[1:57:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[1:57:27] | To him? | 去找他? |
[1:57:28] | What, to be a whore to a gutter rat? -No, wait. | 去当那混混的妓女 -等等 |
[1:57:31] | I’d rather be his whore than your wife. | 总比当你的妻子好 |
[1:57:36] | No! I said, no! | 我不准 我说不行 |
[1:57:43] | Rose, please stop! | 萝丝 别去 |
[1:57:46] | -Lower away! -No, stop! | -放下去 -停一下 |
[1:57:47] | -All together. -No, wait! | 一起下水 -停一下 |
[1:57:50] | Lower away! | 下水 |
[1:57:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:58:00] | Can anybody hear me? | 有没有人听得见 |
[1:58:03] | Hello! Help me! | 喂 救命 |
[1:58:08] | Can anybody hear me? | 救命 有没有人 |
[1:58:11] | Hello! Help me! | 有没有人 救命 |
[1:58:15] | Mr. Andrews! | 安先生 |
[1:58:21] | Steward, check the starboard corridor. -Yes, Mr. Andrews. | 斯图瓦特 检查右舷的通道 -是 安德鲁先生 |
[1:58:23] | Madam, please, put on a lifebelt. Get to the boat deck immediately. | 穿救生衣 到救生艇甲板 |
[1:58:26] | Lucy, for God’s sake. | 露西 穿上救生衣 |
[1:58:28] | Put on a lifebelt and set a good example. | 做个榜样 |
[1:58:31] | Anyone in here? | 里头有人吗 |
[1:58:32] | Mr. Andrews? Thank God. | 安先生 谢天谢地 |
[1:58:34] | Where would the master-at-arms take someone under arrest? | 被逮捕的人会被带到哪 |
[1:58:37] | You have to get to a boat right away. -No! | 你必须快点坐上救生艇 |
[1:58:39] | I’m doing this with or without your help, sir. | 你帮不帮忙 我都得去 |
[1:58:42] | But without will take longer. | 你不帮我 就很耗时间 |
[1:58:46] | Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left. | 坐升降梯下到底 |
[1:58:48] | Down the crewmen’s passage… | 左转走船员通道 |
[1:58:50] | then go right and left again at the stairs. | 右转 到楼梯左转 |
[1:58:53] | You’ll come to a long corridor. | 就到一条长的走廊 |
[1:58:59] | This could be bad. | 事态严重了 |
[1:59:04] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[1:59:13] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 对不起 谢谢 |
[1:59:14] | -I do not care what you think, sir. -Lifts are closed. | -我不管你怎么想 -电梯已经停用 |
[1:59:18] | I’m sorry, miss, but the lifts are closed. | 抱歉小姐 升降梯停用了 |
[1:59:22] | I’m through being polite, God damn it! | 妈的 我礼貌够了 |
[1:59:25] | Now, take me down! | 送我下去 |
[1:59:27] | E deck. | 到E层 |
[1:59:33] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:59:34] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:59:53] | I’m going back up. | 我要上去了 |
[1:59:54] | No | 不要 |
[2:00:01] | Miss | 小姐 |
[2:00:02] | Come back! | 回来 我要上去了 |
[2:00:03] | I’m going back up! | 我上去了 |
[2:00:13] | Crew passage. | 船员通道 |
[2:00:15] | 限船员通行 | |
[2:00:37] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[2:00:43] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[2:00:48] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[2:00:51] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[2:00:54] | Rose, I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[2:00:57] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[2:00:58] | I’m in here! | 这里 |
[2:01:00] | Jack! Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克 对不起 |
[2:01:04] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[2:01:07] | That guy, Lovejoy, put it in my pocket. | 是赖福杰栽的赃 |
[2:01:09] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[2:01:11] | Listen, Rose…You’re gonna have to find a spare key, all right? | 萝丝 快去找备份钥匙 |
[2:01:14] | Look in that cabinet right there. | 柜子找找看 |
[2:01:17] | It’s a little silver one, Rose. Silver. | 银制的小钥匙 银的 |
[2:01:22] | These are all brass ones! | 这些都是铜的 |
[2:01:24] | Check right here, Rose. | 这边找找看 |
[2:01:30] | Rose…how’d you find out I didn’t do it? | 萝丝 你怎么发现我没偷 |
[2:01:35] | I didn’t. I just realized I already knew. | 我只是意识到不可能 |
[2:01:40] | Keep looking. | 快找 |
[2:01:51] | No key. There’s no key! | 没有钥匙 没钥匙 |
[2:01:53] | All right, Rose, listen. You’re gonna have to go find some help. | 好 你去找人帮忙 |
[2:01:57] | It’ll be all right. | 没关系 |
[2:02:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[2:02:12] | I’ll just wait here! | 我在这等你 |
[2:02:27] | Hello? Is there anyone here? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[2:02:29] | Hello? Is there anybody down here? | 这里有人吗 |
[2:02:34] | We need help! Hello? | 我们需要帮忙 喂 |
[2:02:38] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[2:02:45] | Can anybody hear me, please? Hello? | 有人听得见吗 喂 |
[2:02:51] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[2:02:53] | Wait, I need your help. There’s a man back here. | 我需要帮忙 有个人在里面 |
[2:02:56] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[2:03:31] | Miss, you shouldn’t be here now. | 这里危险 我带你上去 |
[2:03:34] | There’s a man down here. He’s trapped. | 这里有个人被困住了 |
[2:03:37] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:03:37] | There is no need to panic. Please! | 别慌 |
[2:03:39] | No, I’m not panicking! You’re going the wrong way! | 我没慌 走错方向了 |
[2:03:42] | Let go of me! Listen! | 放开 听我说 |
[2:03:49] | The hell with you. | 管你的 |
[2:04:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[2:05:18] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[2:05:20] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[2:05:22] | Will this work? | 这个行不行 |
[2:05:24] | I guess we’ll find out. Come on. | 我们只有试试看了 |
[2:05:30] | Wait. Try a couple of practice swings over there. | 等一下 先在那边试砍几下 |
[2:05:39] | Good. Now try to hit the same mark again, Rose. You can do it. | 好 再砍同样的位置 你能做到的 |
[2:05:49] | Okay. That’s enough practice. | 好 练够了 |
[2:05:52] | Come on, Rose. You can do it. | 来 把它砍断 |
[2:05:56] | Listen, just hit it really hard and really fast. | 用力 很快的砍下去 |
[2:06:00] | Come on. Wait. Open your hands up a little more. | 等一下 两只手张开一点 |
[2:06:03] | Good. -Like that? | 这样吗 |
[2:06:04] | Right. | 对 |
[2:06:05] | Listen, Rose, I trust you. | 萝丝听着 我信任你 |
[2:06:12] | Go. | 来吧 |
[2:06:19] | You did it! | 成功了 |
[2:06:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:06:23] | Oh, shit,This is cold! | 好冷 糟糕 |
[2:06:25] | Shit… | 真糟糕 |
[2:06:33] | This is the way out. | 那是出路 |
[2:06:35] | We have to find another way. Come on. | 我们得另外找出路 |
[2:06:52] | Now there’s something you don’t see every day. | 这景象可不是天天都有 |
[2:07:16] | What’s this luggage doing here? | 怎么还带行李 |
[2:07:18] | Get rid of it. We need the room. Get rid of that! Out! | 丢掉 让出空间 |
[2:07:22] | Come. Time for her to go, sir. Step back. | 来 该走了 退后 |
[2:07:26] | Keep calm. Sit down. | 保持冷静 |
[2:07:34] | Lovejoy. | 赖福杰 |
[2:07:35] | he’s not on the starboard side, either. | 她也不在右舷 |
[2:07:38] | We’re running out of time. | 时间不多了 |
[2:07:39] | This strutting martinet isn’t letting any men on at all. | 这老古板不让男人上船 |
[2:07:42] | There’s one on the other side letting men on. | 另一边可以上 |
[2:07:45] | Then that’s our play. We’ll need some insurance first. Come on. | 那就从那边上 但要买个保险 |
[2:07:50] | Come on, this way, please. All the way down there. Here! | 这边请 这边 |
[2:07:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们搞什么名堂 |
[2:07:59] | You’ll have to pay for that, you know. | 你们要赔 |
[2:08:02] | That’s White Star Line property. | 那是船公司的财产 |
[2:08:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:08:06] | Will you hold the boat a moment? I just have to run back to my room… | 等一下 我去拿东西 |
[2:08:10] | Sit down. -She’s the last. | 坐下 她是最后一个 |
[2:08:14] | Mr. Lightoller, why are the boats being launched half-full? | 船怎么半满就降下 |
[2:08:17] | Not now, Mr. Andrews. | 我们在忙 安先生 |
[2:08:18] | There, look. Twenty or so in a boat built for 65? | 看 一艘可乘65个人的船 才坐了20个人左右 |
[2:08:23] | And I saw one boat with only twelve. Twelve! | 还有一艘只坐了十二人 |
[2:08:24] | We weren’t sure of the weight, Mr. Andrews. These boats may buckle. | 我们怕太重 救生艇承受不了 |
[2:08:29] | Rubbish! | 胡说八道 |
[2:08:30] | They were tested in Belfast with the weight of 70 men. | 它能承受七十人的重量 |
[2:08:33] | Now fill these boats, Mr. Lightoller. For God’s sake, man! | 把船都装满 莱先生 |
[2:08:43] | Please, I need more women and children! | 多来几位女士和小孩 |
[2:08:52] | Get back in there! This is not an exit. | 退回去 |
[2:08:53] | Get back in there. | 这不是出口 退回去 |
[2:08:58] | You can’t keep us locked in here like animals. | 你不能把我们这样 像野兽一样关着 |
[2:09:00] | The ship’s bloody sinking. | 船要沉了 |
[2:09:01] | Bring forward the women. | 让女的出来 |
[2:09:03] | Unlock the gates. | 把锁打开 |
[2:09:06] | Women only! | 妇女先出来 |
[2:09:08] | 不行 要女的才行 | |
[2:09:17] | Get back! | 退后 |
[2:09:21] | Lock the gates! | 把门锁上 |
[2:09:31] | For God’s sake, man, there are women and children down here! | 看在老天爷的份上 里头有女人跟小孩 |
[2:09:34] | Let us up, so we can have a chance! | 让我们上去逃生 |
[2:09:43] | Can we get out? | 出得去吗 |
[2:09:44] | It’s hopeless that way. | 这里出不去 |
[2:09:45] | Whatever we do, we’ve got to do it fast. | 要快想办法 |
[2:09:51] | The boats are all gone. | 救生艇都要下水了 |
[2:09:52] | This whole place is flooding. We’ve got to get out. | 我们得赶快逃 |
[2:09:54] | There is niente this way. All right. | 这里不行 |
[2:09:56] | Let’s go this way, all right? Come on. | 走这边 |
[2:10:04] | I make my own luck. | 我都是靠自己 |
[2:10:05] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[2:10:15] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:10:16] | No, come on, let’s go this way. | 不 走这边 |
[2:10:27] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:10:29] | Just go back to the main stairwell and everything will be sorted out there. | 到大楼梯间 问题题就解决了 |
[2:10:33] | The hell it will. It will all get sorted out back there. Go back to the main stairwell. | 问题题在那里解决 |
[2:10:38] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[2:10:39] | Go back down the main stairwell. | 到大楼梯间 |
[2:10:40] | Open the gate right now. | 快开门 |
[2:10:41] | Go back down the main stairwell like I told you! | 我说了 到大楼梯间 |
[2:10:46] | God damn it! Son of a bitch! | 妈的 混蛋 |
[2:10:49] | Stop that! Open the damn gate! | 别这样 打开这该死的门 |
[2:10:55] | Fabri, Tommy, give me hand here. | 法布里 汤米 帮我忙 |
[2:10:57] | Move aside. Move aside! -Pull! | 让开 |
[2:11:02] | Pull! | 让开 |
[2:11:03] | Move aside. -Put that down! | 让开 把那个放下 |
[2:11:04] | Move aside! -Put that down! | 让开 -把那个放下 |
[2:11:06] | -One! Two! -Stop that! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[2:11:11] | Again! | 再一次 |
[2:11:15] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[2:11:18] | Let’s go, Rose. | 走 萝丝 |
[2:11:19] | You can’t go up there! You can’t do this! | 不能从这里上去 |
[2:11:28] | Keep order here! Get back. Get back! | 退后 |
[2:11:37] | Hold on to her! | 抓紧 |
[2:11:40] | Pull her in. | 把她拉进来 |
[2:11:42] | Get back, I say…or I’ll shoot you all like dogs! | 退后 不然我宰了你们 |
[2:11:47] | Keep order here! | 保持秩序 |
[2:11:49] | Keep order, I say. | 叫你们保持秩序 |
[2:11:52] | Mr. Lowe, man this boat. | 娄先生 你来负责 |
[2:11:59] | Right. Is everybody all right? Nobody panic. | 大家没事吧 大家别慌 |
[2:12:09] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[2:12:11] | We’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[2:12:12] | There are more boats down the front. | 前面还有船 |
[2:12:14] | Stay with this one. Murdoch. He seems to be quite practical. | 跟着姓穆的 他好像还算通情理 |
[2:12:22] | Stop lowering! Stop lowering! | 先别下水 |
[2:12:30] | Cut the falls! | 割断绳子 |
[2:12:32] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[2:12:35] | Stay back, you lot! Just stay back! | 退后 |
[2:12:36] | Stay back, the lot of you! Just stay back! | 全都退后 |
[2:12:42] | It’s starting to fall apart. We don’t have much time. | 开始乱了 时间不多 |
[2:12:47] | Mr. Murdoch? | 穆先生 |
[2:12:48] | Mr. Hockley. You two, with me, now! | 霍先生 你们俩跟着 |
[2:12:51] | I’m a businessman, as you know, I have a business proposition for you. | 我是生意人 想跟你做个买卖 |
[2:13:02] | Come on, Rose. | 来 萝丝 |
[2:13:07] | The boats are gone! | 船都没了 |
[2:13:13] | Colonel, are there any boats on that side? | 另一边有船吗 |
[2:13:15] | No, miss, but there are a couple of boats all the way forward. This way, I’ll lead you. | 前面有两艘 我带你去 |
[2:13:26] | What’s the use? Nobody’s listening to us anyway. | 这样有用吗 都没人在听 |
[2:13:29] | They don’t listen to us at dinner, either. | 吃饭时也没人听 |
[2:13:31] | Come on, let’s play. Keep us warm. | 继续拉 才不会冻着 |
[2:13:34] | Orpheus. | “奥菲斯在冥府” |
[2:13:41] | Music to drown by. Now I know I’m in first class. | 沉船还有配乐 肯定是头等舱 |
[2:13:49] | Where is everyone? | 大家跑哪去了 |
[2:13:50] | They’re all still aft, sir. | 都在船尾 |
[2:13:54] | We have an understanding, then, Mr. Murdoch. | 我们谈妥了 |
[2:14:14] | Will the men please hold back? Hold back, I say! | 请大家退后 我说退后 |
[2:14:15] | 妇女小孩优先 | |
[2:14:19] | Women and children only! Get back! | 退后 我说退后 |
[2:14:20] | I said, step back, sir. Come through, madam. | 过来 太太 |
[2:14:21] | This way. Step back, sir! Let the women… | 先生 退回去 让妇女先 |
[2:14:24] | You better check the other side. Go! | 去看看另一头 |
[2:14:34] | I found her, on the other side. | 我找到她了 她在另一边 |
[2:14:37] | Waiting for a boat… | 在等着上船 |
[2:14:38] | with him. | 跟他一起 |
[2:14:41] | Any more women and children? | 还有妇女小孩吗 |
[2:14:42] | They’re all aboard, Mr. Murdoch. | 都上去了 穆先生 |
[2:14:43] | Anyone else then? | 还有人吗 |
[2:14:46] | Hop on, sir. -Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[2:14:55] | God damn it all to hell. | 都下地狱去吧 |
[2:14:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[2:15:01] | Fire! | 开火 |
[2:15:02] | Sir, you can’t go through here. Sir, you can’t go through. | 先生 您不能从这里过去 |
[2:15:09] | That’s it. Splendid. Right. | 对 好极了 |
[2:15:15] | Prepare to lower! | 准备下水 |
[2:15:19] | Ready on the left! | 左边好了 |
[2:15:26] | Take them down. | 下水 |
[2:15:33] | Keep it steady. | 稳一点 |
[2:15:37] | Both sides together. Steady. Keep it steady. | 两边一起下降 稳一点 |
[2:15:42] | Give her to me. -Daddy. | 孩子交给我 |
[2:15:45] | It’ll be fine, darling. Don’t you worry. -Take her. | 没关系 别怕 抱好她 |
[2:15:47] | Daddy, get in the boat. | 爸爸上船 |
[2:15:49] | It’s goodbye for a little while. | 只是分开一下子而已 |
[2:15:51] | Only for a little while. | 一下下而已 |
[2:15:52] | There’ll be another boat for the daddies this boat’s for the mommies and the children. | 爸爸要坐另一艘船 这艘船是为妈妈和你们准备的 |
[2:15:56] | You hold Mommy’s hand and be a good little girl. | 抓紧妈的手 要乖 |
[2:15:59] | I’m not going without you. | 你不走 我也不走 |
[2:16:01] | No. You have to go, now. | 你非走不可 |
[2:16:03] | No, Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[2:16:04] | Get in the boat, Rose. | 快上船 |
[2:16:05] | No, Jack. | 不要 |
[2:16:06] | Yes. Get on the boat. | 上船 |
[2:16:09] | Yes, get on the boat, Rose. | 对 上船吧 萝丝 |
[2:16:14] | My God. Look at you. | 看看你 |
[2:16:15] | You look a fright. Here. | 样子好可怕 来 |
[2:16:20] | Put this on. Come on. | 把这穿上 快 |
[2:16:27] | Go on. I’ll get the next one. | 去吧 我搭下一艘 |
[2:16:30] | No, not without you. | 不 我要跟你 |
[2:16:32] | I’ll be all right. Listen, I’ll be fine. | 听我说 我没问题题 |
[2:16:34] | I’m a survivor, all right? Don’t worry about me. | 我很能生存 别担心我 |
[2:16:36] | Now, go on. Get on. | 快去 |
[2:16:38] | 我已经安排妥当 | |
[2:16:40] | I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship. | 杰克可以跟我走 |
[2:16:42] | Jack and I can get off safely. Both of us. | 杰克可以跟我走 两个一起 |
[2:16:44] | See? | 看吧 |
[2:16:45] | I got my own boat to catch. | 我有别的船好搭 |
[2:16:47] | Go. -Come on, hurry. They’re almost full. | 快 船快要满了 |
[2:16:51] | Step aboard, miss. | 上船 小姐 |
[2:17:05] | Lower away! | 下水 |
[2:17:07] | Steady. And lower away evenly, lads. | 慢慢的 慢慢的放下去 |
[2:17:20] | You’re a good liar. | 你很能说谎 |
[2:17:22] | Almost as good as you. | 还差你一点 |
[2:17:28] | There’s no… There’s no arrangement, is there? | 你没有安排吧 |
[2:17:33] | No, there is. | 有 |
[2:17:35] | Not that you’ll benefit much from it. | 但对你没好处 |
[2:17:39] | I always win, Jack. | 我总是赢家 |
[2:17:42] | One way or another. | 不管用什么方法 |
[2:18:42] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[2:18:45] | Stop her! -Rose! | 拦住她 |
[2:18:47] | What are you doing? -Stop her! | 你干嘛 拦住她 |
[2:18:50] | No! | 不要 |
[2:19:14] | You’re so stupid! Why did you do that? | 你好傻 你这是干嘛 |
[2:19:17] | You’re so stupid, Rose. | 你好傻 |
[2:19:21] | Why did you do that? Why? | 你为何这么做 |
[2:19:23] | You jump, I jump, right? | 你跳 我也跳 对不对 |
[2:19:27] | Right. | 对 |
[2:19:31] | I couldn’t go. I couldn’t go, Jack. | 我无法丢下你 |
[2:19:36] | It’s all right. We’ll think of something. At least I’m with you. | 没关系 咱们在想办法 至少我跟你在一起 |
[2:19:54] | Come on! Move! | 快走 |
[2:19:57] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:20:07] | Come on! Move! Come on! | 快 |
[2:20:16] | Move! | 让开 |
[2:20:23] | Come on, come on, Rose! | 快点 |
[2:20:47] | I hope you enjoy your time together! | 希望你们相处愉快 |
[2:21:04] | What could possibly be funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[2:21:06] | I put the diamond in the coat. | 钻石在外套口袋 |
[2:21:12] | And I put the coat on her! | 外套穿在她身上 |
[2:21:16] | Come on. | 快 |
[2:21:33] | Dada! | 爸爸 |
[2:21:36] | Dada! | 爸爸 |
[2:21:41] | We can’t leave him. | 不能丢下他 |
[2:21:46] | All right, come on! | 好 快点 |
[2:21:49] | Dada! | 爸爸 |
[2:22:05] | Go back! | 往回走 |
[2:22:16] | That’s the wrong way!! | 不能走那边 停 |
[2:22:17] | Come back! | 走错边了 |
[2:22:26] | Go! | 走 |
[2:22:29] | Go! | 快点 |
[2:22:58] | This way! Come on! | 这边 |
[2:23:12] | Give me your hand! | 手伸过来 |
[2:23:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[2:23:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[2:23:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[2:23:37] | Wait, sir! Sir, open the gate, please! | 等一下 拜托开门 |
[2:23:40] | Please! -Please, help us! | 救救我们 |
[2:23:42] | Please! -Please! | 救救我们 |
[2:23:43] | 求求你 | |
[2:23:50] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[2:23:53] | Please! -Come on! | 快 |
[2:23:55] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[2:23:58] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:24:08] | I’m sorry, I dropped the keys. | 对不起 钥匙掉了 |
[2:24:11] | Wait, please! -Wait! | 等一下 |
[2:24:13] | Don’t leave! Please, send for help! | 别走 找人帮忙 |
[2:24:35] | I got it! Which one is it, Rose? | 找到了 是哪一只 |
[2:24:36] | The short one. Try the short one. | 试试短的那只 |
[2:24:40] | Hurry, Jack. | 快 |
[2:24:45] | Oh, no! No, it won’t go in. | 不对 |
[2:24:47] | Hurry, Jack. | 快点 |
[2:24:51] | It’s stuck! It’s stuck! | 卡住了 卡住了 |
[2:24:52] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:24:54] | Hurry, Jack! | 快点 杰克 |
[2:24:57] | Hurry! | 快 |
[2:24:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[2:25:02] | I got it! | 打开了 |
[2:25:05] | Go, Rose! Go! | 快点 萝丝 |
[2:25:16] | Jack! Come on! | 杰克 快 |
[2:25:23] | Move, move. | 快走 |
[2:25:33] | Get those oars in place. -Get an oar under it. | 把桨排好 |
[2:25:40] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[2:25:42] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[2:25:54] | Get these davits cranked in! Let’s get the falls hooked up! | 把悬臂升起来 绳索固定好 |
[2:26:11] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[2:26:19] | Keep going up! | 往上走 |
[2:26:24] | Stop pushing! | 别推 |
[2:26:26] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[2:26:29] | Will you give us a chance to live, you limey bastard? | 给我们机会活命 混蛋 |
[2:26:31] | I’ll shoot any man who tries to get past me! | 谁硬闯 我就杀谁 |
[2:26:34] | Get back! | 退后 |
[2:26:37] | We had a deal, damn it! | 我们说好的 |
[2:26:42] | Your money can’t save you anymore than it can save me. | 再多钱也救不了你 |
[2:26:45] | Get back! | 退后 |
[2:26:47] | Women and children only! | 限妇孺上船 |
[2:26:55] | No, Tommy! No! No, Tommy! | 不 汤米 |
[2:27:18] | No, Will! | 不要 威尔 |
[2:27:26] | Now stand back, damn you! | 退后 可恶 |
[2:27:31] | Gently, hold it. | 轻轻的 快点 |
[2:27:44] | I have a child! | 我有个小孩 |
[2:27:46] | Clear a path! | 让路 |
[2:27:49] | Please, I have a child. | 我有个小孩 |
[2:27:51] | Please, I’m all she has in the world. | 拜托 我是她唯一的依靠 |
[2:27:55] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[2:27:56] | Step back! | 退后 |
[2:27:58] | Please! Here. Give her to me. | 拜托 来 把她给我 |
[2:28:06] | There, there. | 没事了 |
[2:28:12] | Wait! Mr. Andrews. | 等一下 安先生 |
[2:28:18] | Oh, Rose. | 萝丝 |
[2:28:22] | Won’t you even make a try for it? | 你不想试着逃生吗 |
[2:28:25] | I’m sorry that I didn’t build you a stronger ship, young Rose. | 对不起 船造得不够牢靠 |
[2:28:32] | It’s going fast. We have to move. | 船沉得很快 快走 |
[2:28:34] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[2:28:38] | Good luck to you, Rose. | 祝你好运 萝丝 |
[2:28:42] | And to you. | 你也一样 |
[2:28:56] | r. Guggenheim? These are for you. | 古根先生 救生衣给你 |
[2:28:58] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[2:29:00] | We are dressed in our best… | 我们穿着盛装 |
[2:29:02] | and are prepared to go down as gentlemen. | 要走得像个绅士 |
[2:29:05] | But we would like a brandy. | 来点白兰地好了 |
[2:29:08] | Get the falls over here! | 把船扶正 绳索拉过来 |
[2:29:11] | Make them taut. Then we’ll right it! | 要拉紧 明白吗 |
[2:29:18] | Captain | 船长 |
[2:29:20] | Where should I go? Please. | 请问题我该去哪 |
[2:29:28] | Captain. Sir. | 船长 |
[2:30:02] | Right. That’s it, then. | 就这样吧 |
[2:30:05] | Goodbye, Wally, good luck. Goodbye, Wallace. -So long, old chap. | 再见 祝好运 |
[2:31:24] | And so they lived happily together for 300 years… | 他们活了三百年 |
[2:31:29] | in the land of eternal youth and beauty. | 就在长生不老的仙境 |
[2:32:10] | There’s no time! Cut the falls! | 没时间了 割段绳索 |
[2:32:13] | Cut them if you have to! | 把绳索割断 |
[2:32:16] | I need a knife! | 我需要刀子 |
[2:32:23] | Cut the falls now! Cut them loose! | 割断绳索 |
[2:32:35] | Cut those bloody falls! | 把绳索割断 |
[2:33:24] | Gentlemen | 各位 |
[2:33:26] | it has been a privilege playing with you tonight. | 今晚很荣幸能跟你们合作 |
[2:34:29] | We have to stay on the ship as long as possible. | 我们得要留到最后一刻 |
[2:34:45] | Come on. This way. Hold the rail. | 走这边 |
[2:34:53] | Come on, Rose. Jump. | 快点 跳下来 |
[2:35:28] | I got you. Jump! | 我会扶你 跳下来 |
[2:35:32] | I got you. Jump! | 我来扶你 小姐 |
[2:35:38] | Back! | 退后 |
[2:36:09] | No, you’ll swamp us! | 不行 船会翻掉 |
[2:36:24] | Nobody panic. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death… | 大家别慌 我虽走过死亡的山谷 |
[2:36:27] | You want to walk a little faster through that valley, there? | 你走快一点行吗 |
[2:37:20] | Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners… | 圣母玛利亚 请为我们祈祷 |
[2:37:21] | now and at the hour of our death. Amen. | 在我们死亡的时刻 |
[2:37:25] | Hail Mary, full of grace… | 圣母玛利亚 |
[2:37:27] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:37:38] | Come on! | 快点 |
[2:37:50] | And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth. | 我看见新天和新地 |
[2:37:52] | For the first heaven and the first Earth had passed away… | 先前的天和地不见了 |
[2:37:57] | and there was no more sea. | 海也消失了 |
[2:38:05] | It’ll be over soon. It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就过去了 |
[2:38:14] | And he shall dwell with them… | 它和人住在一起 |
[2:38:16] | and they shall be his people… | 人们成为它的子民 |
[2:38:18] | and God himself shall be with them… | 上帝将与他们同在 |
[2:38:20] | and be their God. | 做他们的神 |
[2:38:22] | Jack…this is where we first met. | 杰克 这里是我们初认识的地方 |
[2:38:33] | And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes… | 上帝将擦干他们的眼泪 |
[2:38:37] | and there shall be no more death… | 不会再有死亡 |
[2:38:39] | neither shall there be sorrow or crying… | 没有悲伤哭泣 |
[2:38:42] | neither shall there be any more pain… | 也不会再有痛苦 |
[2:38:45] | for the former world has passed away. | 先前的世界已成过去 |
[2:39:03] | Bloody pull faster! And pull! | 划快一点 |
[2:39:28] | Hang on, Miss Trudy! | 抓紧 小姐 |
[2:39:45] | Hold on real tight. | 抓紧 |
[2:40:25] | God almighty! | 我的天 |
[2:40:34] | Keep those breakers in! Keep them in! | 让电力恢复 |
[2:41:56] | We have to move! | 我们快过去 |
[2:42:03] | Give me your hand, I’ll pull you over. | 我拉你爬过去 |
[2:42:05] | Come on, give me your hand. | 手伸出来 |
[2:42:09] | I’ve got you. I won’t let go. | 我抓住你 我不会放手 |
[2:42:12] | Come on, I’ve got you. | 我抓紧了 |
[2:42:25] | What’s happening, Jack? | 现在会怎样 |
[2:42:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:42:36] | Hold on! -Jack! Somebody help me, please! | 抓紧 救救我啊 |
[2:43:20] | This is it! | 要下去了 |
[2:43:35] | Oh, my God, Jack! | 我的天 杰克 天啊 |
[2:43:37] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[2:43:54] | The ship is gonna suck us down. | 我们会被吸下去 |
[2:43:56] | Take a deep breath when I say. | 等一下要吸口气 |
[2:44:03] | Kick for the surface and keep kicking. | 要赶快浮到水面 |
[2:44:06] | Do not let go of my hand. | 别放开我的手 |
[2:44:15] | We’re going to make it, Rose. | 我们可以活的 萝丝 |
[2:44:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[2:44:17] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[2:44:23] | Ready? | 准备 |
[2:44:26] | Now! | 吸气 |
[2:45:04] | Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[2:45:48] | Rose! -Jack! | 萝丝 |
[2:45:50] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[2:45:55] | Swim, Rose! I need you to swim! | 快游 萝丝 |
[2:46:03] | Keep swimming. | 一直游 |
[2:46:09] | It’s so cold. | 好冷 |
[2:46:10] | Swim, Rose! | 快游 萝丝 |
[2:46:16] | Come on. Here. | 快点 |
[2:46:19] | Keep swimming. | 继续游 |
[2:46:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:46:24] | Here, get on it. | 爬上去 |
[2:46:27] | Get on top. | 爬到上面 |
[2:46:36] | Come on, Rose. | 快点 |
[2:46:47] | Stay on it. Stay on, Rose. | 趴好 萝丝 |
[2:47:10] | It’ll be all right now. | 没事了 |
[2:47:14] | You’ll be all right now. | 没事了 |
[2:47:23] | Return the boats! | 把船划回来 |
[2:47:30] | The boats are coming back for us, Rose. | 救生艇会回来救我们 |
[2:47:33] | Hold on just a little bit longer. | 再撑一下 |
[2:47:36] | They had to row away for the suction… | 他们必须划开才不会被吸下去 |
[2:47:39] | but now they’ll be coming back. | 但现在可以回来了 |
[2:47:42] | 回来 | |
[2:47:44] | For God’s sake! | 看在老天份上 |
[2:47:45] | Please help us! | 求求你们 |
[2:47:47] | 救命 | |
[2:47:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[2:47:56] | If we go back, they’ll swamp the boat. | 我们回去 船会被挤翻 |
[2:47:59] | They’ll pull us right down, I’m telling you. | 我们会被拉下去 |
[2:48:00] | Knock it off. You’re scaring me. | 好了 你少唬人 |
[2:48:03] | Come on, girls, grab an oar. Let’s go. | 小姐们 拿把桨 快划 |
[2:48:06] | Are you out of your mind? We’re in the middle of the North Atlantic. | 你疯啦 这是汪洋大海 |
[2:48:09] | Now, do you people want to live or do you want to die? | 你们想活还是想死 |
[2:48:19] | I don’t understand a one of you. | 我真不了解你们 |
[2:48:23] | What’s the matter with you? | 你们怎么啦 |
[2:48:25] | It’s your men out there! | 那些全是你们的男人啊 |
[2:48:30] | There’s plenty of room for more. | 船上还有空位 |
[2:48:31] | And there’ll be one less on this boat. | 船上会再少一个人 |
[2:48:33] | If you don’t shut that hole in your face! | 你再不闭嘴 |
[2:48:52] | Bring in your oars over there. Tie these two boats together as well. | 桨收进来 船绑在一起 |
[2:49:01] | Now, make sure that’s tied up nice and tight. | 要绑得很紧 |
[2:49:07] | Right, listen to me, men. We have to go back. | 听好 我们得回去 |
[2:49:10] | I want to transfer all the women from this boat into that boat right now. | 女士们到另一艘船上 |
[2:49:15] | As quick as you can, please.Let’s create some space over there. Move forward and out. | 请尽快空出一些位子 |
[2:49:28] | It’s getting quiet. | 静下来了 |
[2:49:31] | It’s just going to take a couple… | 他们需要一点时间 |
[2:49:35] | of minutes to get the boats organized. | 才能把船安排好 |
[2:49:40] | I don’t know about you… | 不知道你是怎么想的 |
[2:49:42] | but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter… | 但我准备写封抗议信 |
[2:49:47] | to the White Star Line about all this. | 给白星轮船公司 |
[2:49:56] | I love you, Jack. | 我爱你 杰克 |
[2:50:04] | Don’t you do that. | 不要这样 |
[2:50:07] | Don’t you say your goodbyes. | 别说再见 时候还没到 |
[2:50:11] | Not yet. Do you understand me? | 听到没有 |
[2:50:13] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[2:50:15] | Listen, Rose… | 听我说 萝丝 |
[2:50:18] | you’re gonna get out of here. | 你可以脱险 |
[2:50:20] | You’re gonna go on… | 你会活下去 |
[2:50:23] | and you’re gonna make lots of babies. | 生一堆小孩 |
[2:50:26] | And you’re gonna watch them grow. | 然后看着他们长大 |
[2:50:29] | You’re gonna die an old lady | 你会长命百岁 |
[2:50:32] | Warm in her bed. | 寿终正寝 |
[2:50:36] | Not here. | 不会死在这里的 |
[2:50:38] | Not this night. | 不会像是今晚如此的下场 |
[2:50:41] | Not like this. Do you understand me? | 听到没有 |
[2:50:45] | I can’t feel my body. | 我都麻痹了 |
[2:50:49] | Winning that ticket was the best thing… | 赢到船票 坐上这艘船 |
[2:50:51] | that ever happened to me. | 是我一生最美好的事 |
[2:50:55] | It brought me to you. | 让我能跟你相逢 |
[2:50:58] | And I’m thankful for that, Rose. | 我很感激 萝丝 |
[2:51:01] | I’m thankful. | 我很感激 |
[2:51:04] | You must… | 你一定要 |
[2:51:07] | do me this honor. | 你一定要 帮我这个忙 |
[2:51:13] | You must promise me that you’ll survive. | 你要答应我 你会活下去 |
[2:51:18] | That you won’t give up… | 你不会放弃 |
[2:51:21] | no matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[2:51:26] | No matter how hopeless. | 不论希望多么的渺茫 |
[2:51:32] | Promise me now, Rose. | 现在答应我 萝丝 |
[2:51:36] | And never let go of that promise. | 且绝对不要食言 |
[2:51:40] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[2:51:44] | Never let go. | 永不放弃 |
[2:51:48] | I’ll never let go, Jack. | 我不会放弃的 杰克 |
[2:51:53] | I’ll never let go. | 我永不放弃 |
[2:52:19] | Right ahead, sir. | 就在前面 |
[2:52:24] | Oars! | 收桨 |
[2:52:26] | Do you see any moving? | 有没有人在动 |
[2:52:28] | No, sir. None moving, sir. | 没有 没人在动 |
[2:52:31] | Check them. | 检查看看 |
[2:52:33] | Bring that oar up here. | 把桨拿过来 |
[2:52:40] | Check them. Make sure. | 检查看看 要确定 |
[2:52:43] | These are dead, sir. | 这些人死了 |
[2:52:45] | Now give way. Ahead easy. | 慢慢往前滑 |
[2:52:54] | Careful with your oars. Don’t hit them. | 小心 别打中人家 |
[2:53:00] | Is there anyone alive out there? | 有没有人还活着 |
[2:53:04] | Can anyone hear me? | 听得见吗 |
[2:53:08] | Is there anyone alive out there? | 有没有人还活着 |
[2:53:17] | We waited too long. | 我们等太久了 |
[2:53:23] | Keep checking them! Keep looking! | 继续检查 继续找 |
[2:53:27] | Is there anyone alive out there? | 有没有人还活着 |
[2:53:33] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听得见吗 |
[2:53:46] | In my flying machine.And up she goes | 坐在飞机里 往上飞 |
[2:54:00] | Up she goes | 往上飞 |
[2:54:08] | Come, Josephine | 约瑟芬 |
[2:54:13] | In my flying machine | 上到我的飞行器 |
[2:54:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:54:58] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:55:00] | There’s a boat. | 船来了 |
[2:55:02] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:55:14] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:55:24] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:55:28] | There’s a boat, Jack. | 船来了 杰克 |
[2:55:33] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:56:14] | Come back. | 回来 |
[2:56:16] | Come back! | 回来 |
[2:56:20] | Come back! | 回来 |
[2:56:23] | Come back! | 回来 |
[2:56:25] | Come back! | 回来 |
[2:56:27] | Come back! | 回来 回来 |
[2:56:31] | Hello! | 喂 |
[2:56:34] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听得见吗 |
[2:56:37] | There’s nothing here, sir. | 没人 长官 |
[2:56:41] | Come back. | 回来 |
[2:56:44] | Come back. | 回来 |
[2:56:53] | I’ll never let go. | 我永不放弃 |
[2:56:55] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[2:57:40] | Come about! | 掉头 |
[2:58:03] | Fifteen hundred people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. | 泰坦尼克号沉没时 有一千五百人落海 |
[2:58:12] | There were 20 boats floating nearby… | 附近有二十艘救生艇 |
[2:58:16] | and only one came back. | 只有一艘回头 |
[2:58:20] | One. | 一艘 |
[2:58:23] | Six were saved from the water… | 有六人获救 |
[2:58:26] | myself included. | 包括我在内 |
[2:58:29] | Six out of 1,500. | 一千五百人 才活了六个 |
[2:58:37] | Afterward | 后来 |
[2:58:39] | the 700 people in the boats… | 救生艇上的七百人只有等待 |
[2:58:45] | had nothing to do but wait. | 等死 |
[2:58:48] | Wait to die, wait to live. | 等着活命 |
[2:58:50] | Wait for an absolution…that would never come. | 等待宽恕 但永远等不到 |
[2:59:45] | 卡佩西亚号 | |
[2:59:59] | Sir, I don’t think you’ll find any of your people down here. | 这里可能找不到你的人的 |
[3:00:02] | It’s all steerage. | 全都是下舱乘客 |
[3:00:07] | His hair is reddish brown, and a white beard. | 他脸色泛红 白胡须 |
[3:00:12] | Isn’t there another passenger list? -There’s no other list. | 没有别的名单吗 -没有了 |
[3:00:13] | Perhaps he’s on another ship. -We’re doing all we can. | 也许在别的船上 -我们尽力了 |
[3:00:16] | 很抱歉 | |
[3:00:18] | 一定有别的船啊 | |
[3:00:42] | That’s the last time I ever saw him. | 我后来再也没有见到他 |
[3:00:45] | He married, of course, and inherited his millions. | 他后来结婚 继承庞大产业 |
[3:00:49] | But the crash of ’29 hit… | 但1929年股市暴跌 |
[3:00:52] | his interests hard. | 他生意大受影响 |
[3:00:53] | And he put a pistol in his mouth that year. | 他便在那年吞枪自尽 |
[3:00:56] | Or so I read. | 是报纸说的 |
[3:01:10] | Can I take your name, please, love? | 请教您大名? |
[3:01:15] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[3:01:18] | Rose Dawson. | 萝丝·道森 |
[3:01:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[3:01:29] | We never found anything on Jack. There’s no record of him at all. | 我们没有找到杰克的任何记录 |
[3:01:34] | No, there wouldn’t be, would there? | 不可能会有记录的 |
[3:01:37] | And I’ve never spoken of him until now. | 在此之前 |
[3:01:39] | Not to anyone. | 我也不曾跟任何人提起 |
[3:01:42] | Not even your grandfather. | 包括你祖父 |
[3:01:45] | A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. | 女人的内心是充满秘密的 |
[3:01:49] | But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson… | 但现在你们知道了 |
[3:01:52] | and that he saved me… | 有个叫杰克·道森的人救了我 |
[3:01:56] | in every way that a person can be saved. | 他彻底地拯救了我 |
[3:02:01] | I don’t even have a picture of him. | 我却连张他的照片都没有 |
[3:02:06] | He exists now only in my memory. | 他如今只活在我的记忆里 |
[3:02:15] | Keldysh, Mir-2 on our way to the surface. | 和平二号要上来了 |
[3:02:35] | I was saving this for when I found the diamond. | 原本打算留到找到钻石时抽的 |
[3:02:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[3:02:52] | Three years. | 整整三年 |
[3:02:53] | I’ve thought of nothing except Titanic. | 我满脑子想的都是泰坦尼克号 到现在我才明白 |
[3:02:57] | But I never got it. | 我根本无法了解她的伟大 |
[3:03:02] | I never let it in. | 因为我从未去深深体会过 |
[3:07:38] | Every night in my dreams | 每夜在我梦中 |
[3:07:42] | I see you | 见到你 |
[3:07:45] | I feel you | 感觉你 |
[3:07:48] | That is how I know You go on | 我的心仍为你悸动 |
[3:07:57] | Far across the distance | 穿越层层时空 |
[3:08:02] | And spaces between us | 随着风,入我梦 |
[3:08:07] | You have come to show You go on | 你的心从未曾不同 |
[3:08:17] | Near Far Wherever you are | 你我尽在不言中 |
[3:08:25] | I believe that The heart does go on | 你的爱伴我航行始终 |
[3:08:36] | Once more You open the door | 飞翔,如风般自由 |
[3:08:45] | And you’re here in my heart | 你让我无忧无惧 |
[3:08:49] | And my heart will Go on and on | 永远的活在爱中 |
[3:08:58] | Love can touch just one time | 只是一见钟情 |
[3:09:02] | And last for a lifetime | 两颗心,已相通 |
[3:09:08] | And never let go | 刹那化成永恒 |
[3:09:11] | Till we’re gone | 情浓 |
[3:09:17] | Love was when I loved you | 怨命运总捉弄 |
[3:09:22] | One true time I hold to | 缱绻时,太匆匆 |
[3:09:27] | ln my life we’ll always go on{ | 留我一世一生的痛 |
[3:09:37] | Near Far Wherever you are | 你我尽在不言中 |
[3:09:45] | I believe that The heart does go on | 你的爱伴我航行始终 |
[3:09:56] | Once more You open the door | 飞翔,如风般自由 |
[3:10:05] | And you’re here in my heart | 你让我无忧无惧 |
[3:10:09] | And my heart will Go on and on | 永远的活在爱中 |
[3:10:35] | You’re here, there’s nothing I fear | 记得所有的感动 |
[3:10:44] | And I know that My heart will go on | 星光下我们紧紧相拥 |
[3:10:55] | We’ll stay,forever this way | 无论是否能重逢 |
[3:11:04] | You are safe in my heart | 我的心永远守候 |
[3:11:08] | And my heart will go on and on | 只盼来生与共…… |