英文名称:Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | HD.CnSCG.Com | 皓瀚霏凡 压制 |
[01:11] | You weren’t followed? | 没人跟着你吧? |
[01:13] | No. | 没有 |
[01:15] | Better come in. | 那就赶紧进来吧 |
[01:21] | Trust no one, Jim. | 谁也别信 吉姆 |
[01:24] | Especially not in the mainstream. | 尤其是那些台面上的人 |
[01:32] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[01:46] | I understand you still have one Hungarian identity running? | 我记得你还有个匈牙利身份是吗? |
[01:52] | I do. | 是的 |
[02:00] | I want you to go to Budapest. | 我想让你去布达佩斯 |
[02:04] | This is not above board. | 这次是秘密行动 |
[02:07] | Nobody else knows. | 没其他人知道 |
[02:11] | They’re after my head, Jim boy. | 有些疑团挥之不去 小吉姆 |
[02:15] | Do you understand? | 你明白吧? |
[02:40] | I have had an offer of service. | 我得到了个请求 |
[02:45] | A Hungarian general wants to come over. | 一名匈牙利将军打算投诚 |
[02:50] | I would like you to meet him. | 我想让你去跟他碰头 |
[02:56] | He has some information that I need, Jim. | 他有我所需要的情报 吉姆 |
[03:01] | What information? | 什么情报? |
[03:05] | Treasure. | 堪比宝藏 |
[03:10] | He has the name of the mole, | 他手握关于地鼠的信息 |
[03:12] | the Russians have planted in the British intelligence service | 地鼠是俄国人安插在英国情报机构内的奸细 |
[03:16] | right at the top of the Circus. | 在”圆场”内身居要职 |
[03:24] | There’s a rotten apple, Jim. | 现在有个烂苹果 吉姆 |
[03:28] | We have to find it. | 我们必须得把它找出来 |
[03:34] | 你知道匈牙利炖肉吗? | |
[03:38] | 是的 我尝过 | |
[03:40] | 很好吃 比红炖牛肉要强 但现在在布达佩斯吃不到了 | |
[03:44] | 为什么? | |
[03:46] | 因为那些猪都去莫斯科了! | |
[04:29] | 我何时能见到你的朋友? | |
[04:33] | 他随时会来… | |
[05:12] | 容我失陪一下 | |
[05:22] | Stop! | 站住! |
[05:24] | 停止!停止行动! | |
[05:25] | 谁他妈的让你开枪的? 封锁街道出口 | |
[05:30] | 把枪放下! | |
[05:34] | 你个业余的匈牙利蠢货 我说了 封锁街道出口! | |
[05:41] | 看看你们干了什么 蠢货! | |
[05:49] | 怎么都跑了? 待住别动 | |
[05:53] | 我们要活口! | |
[06:21] | 致函情报局局长 1973年11月14日 | |
[06:36] | Would you witness this for me? | 帮我做个见证怎样? |
[06:39] | I wish I could done more, Control. | 真希望当时我能多帮上点忙 老总 |
[06:42] | You did all you could, Percy. | 你已经尽力了 潘西 |
[06:49] | Well, a man should know when to leave the party. | 好了 一个男人须知道自己该何时谢幕 |
[06:57] | What about Smiley? | 那史迈利呢? |
[07:00] | Smiley is leaving with me. | 史迈利会和我一起退休 |
[07:24] | You little prick, Esterhase. | 你个小滑头 伊斯特哈斯 |
[08:00] | 锅匠 裁缝 士兵 间谍 | |
[10:28] | Gentlemen, shall we start? | 先生们 可以开始了吗? |
[12:51] | Under Secretary Lacon is ready for you, Sir Percy. | 拉康副部长正等着见你呢 潘西先生 |
[12:59] | The Treasury don’t understand. | 财政部一头雾水 |
[13:00] | Why can’t the intelligence service simply put in a request | 为什么情报局不干脆直接向上头申请 |
[13:04] | for a general increase in funding | 增加开支 |
[13:05] | and then you account for the spend on your special operation? | 然后自己拨给特别行动计划呢? |
[13:09] | Operation Witchcraft needs to remain secret. | 巫师行动必须保密 |
[13:12] | – It’s a fiefdom of its own. – Yes, that’s what’s worrying us. | – 自给自足 对内保密 – 是啊 所以才让我们感到困扰 |
[13:15] | The whole thing’s very unaccountable, isn’t it? | 这事简直说不通 不是吗? |
[13:20] | And this London house that nobody knows the address of, | 在伦敦安排一所无人知晓地址的房子 |
[13:23] | is that really necessary? | 真有这必要么? |
[13:25] | Now more than ever. We need to protect our Soviet source. | 比以往任何时候都有必要 我们需要保护苏联情报的来源 |
[13:29] | So where do you propose we meet? In a caf? | 那你打算让我们在哪碰头? 咖啡馆吗? |
[13:32] | The rent and rates on this house have doubled. | 租金和房税都翻了个番 |
[13:37] | We spent millions on nuclear warheads. | 我们花在核弹头的钱数以百万记 |
[13:40] | We’re asking for a few thousand for a house. | 现在我们不过是要求区区几千磅的房租罢了 |
[13:43] | I wonder if Karla has the same problem | 真想知道卡拉是不是也得面对着 |
[13:45] | with the Treasury at the Kremlin. | 克林姆林宫同样抠门的苏联财政部 |
[13:46] | Look, nobody underestimates | 听着 没人低估 |
[13:48] | the importance of the job you chaps are doing. | 你们所做工作的重要性 |
[13:51] | But what happened in Budapest last year, | 但去年发生在布达佩斯的那件事 |
[13:55] | that was a disaster. | 那真是场灾难 |
[13:57] | With respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 先生 |
[13:59] | it wasn’t one of your civil servants that got killed, was it? | 遇难的并不是你的人 是吗? |
[14:02] | Now this isn’t about soldiers in trenches any more. | 现在已经不再是士兵们在战壕里奋战的年代了 |
[14:05] | – We’re the front line now… – Roy! | – 可我们如今就身处前线… – 嘿 罗伊! |
[14:07] | For 25 years we’ve been the only thing | 25年来只有我们 |
[14:09] | standing between them and Karla | 一直在与他们和卡拉 |
[14:11] | and Moscow and the third bloody world war. | 还有莫斯科以及该死的第三次世界大战打交道 |
[14:15] | Look, the Minister’s very pleased with your progress so far. | 瞧 部长对你们到目前为止的工作进展感到很满意 |
[14:21] | He’s less pleased, though, | 不过 对于你们 |
[14:22] | with the lack of progress with our American cousins. | 和美国方面缺少协作这点 他感到不甚满意 |
[14:27] | You see, | 你知道 |
[14:28] | in their eyes, | 在他们看来 |
[14:30] | you’re still a leaky ship. | 你们仍是一条有漏洞的船 |
[14:51] | Yes? | 有事吗? |
[14:52] | Someone on the line for you, sir. Seems urgent. | 有人打电话找你 先生 似乎很紧急 |
[14:55] | All right, well put him through. | 好的 接进来吧 |
[14:59] | – Hello? – Is this Under Secretary Lacon? | – 你好? – 是拉康副部长吗? |
[15:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:04] | My name’s Ricki Tarr. | 我叫里基·塔尔 |
[15:07] | – What do you want? – I need to meet you. | – 你有何事? – 我必须得见你 |
[15:11] | If you need to confirm who I am, | 如果你想核实我的身份 |
[15:12] | you can talk to my boss at the Circus, | 可以向我在”圆场”里的上级求证 |
[15:14] | Peter Guillam. | 叫彼得·吉勒姆 |
[15:16] | But only Guillam, no one else. | 但只能找吉勒姆 其他人都不行 |
[15:33] | You got clearance for that? | 你的车有通行证吗? |
[15:35] | Well, I’m not bloody chaining it up outside. | 呃 我总不能把车就这样拴在外面吧 |
[15:38] | Mind you, no better off in here | 不过 只要有这群不择手段的人 |
[15:39] | with this bunch of bloody cut-throats. | 搁这也好不到哪去 |
[15:41] | They’d have the gold out of your teeth. | 他们能从你牙缝里抠出金子来 |
[15:44] | Thought I’d pop in and catch a glimpse of the new girl | 我想我应该在布兰德来之前 |
[15:46] | before Bland gets to her. | 先进去赶紧看看新来的妞 |
[15:47] | Ah, yes. Belinda the blonde. | 啊 是啊 金发美妞Belinda |
[15:51] | – Has he seen her yet? – Of course he has. | – 他见过了? – 当然 |
[15:53] | Came down first thing this morning. | 今天早上的首要任务 |
[15:55] | Belinda. | 嘿Belinda |
[16:06] | – Peter Guillam. – Hello, Peter, this is Oliver. | – 我是彼得·吉勒姆 – 你好 彼得 这是Oliver |
[16:10] | Just ringing to find out… | 我只是想确认… |
[16:12] | So Winston Churchill saved your life, Edie. | 所以说温斯顿·丘吉尔求了你一命 Edie |
[16:16] | I was working in the kitchen, getting dinner ready. | 我当时正在厨房里准备晚餐 |
[16:19] | And he was late, you see. | 而他来晚了 你知道 |
[16:21] | – During a raid? – During a raid, you see. | – 空袭的时候? – 空隙的时候 是的 |
[16:23] | He said, “Why aren’t you in that shelter?” | 他说 你为什么不在防空洞里? |
[16:25] | – Why weren’t you? – Well, because… | – 为什么呢? – 呃 因为… |
[16:37] | I was sorry to hear about Control, Mr Smiley. | 对于老总的逝世我感到很遗憾 史迈利先生 |
[16:53] | He said Tarr called him from a phone box. | 他说塔尔从一个电话亭联系了他 |
[17:04] | He said there’s a mole, | 他说”圆场”高层里 |
[17:09] | right at the top of the Circus, | 有一只地鼠 |
[17:13] | that he’s been there for years. | 而且已经潜伏数年之久 |
[17:36] | It does mean | 这是说 |
[17:38] | you’re rather well placed to look into this matter for us now, | 现在 你是调查此事的最佳人选 |
[17:41] | doesn’t it? | 是吗? |
[17:44] | Outside the family. | 因为你已是局外人 |
[17:55] | I’m retired, Oliver. | 我已经退休了 Oliver |
[17:58] | You fired me. | 是你把我给炒了 |
[18:00] | The thing is, | 事实是 |
[18:02] | some time ago before Control died, | 在老总死之前 |
[18:04] | he came to me with a similar suggestion. | 他来找我 跟我说了类似的话 |
[18:08] | That there is a mole. | 局里有地鼠 |
[18:13] | He never mentioned his suspicions to you? | 他没有跟你提过他的猜测么? |
[18:18] | No. | 没有 |
[18:19] | Oh, I just thought that as you were his man, so to speak… | 噢 我还以为他会告诉你 毕竟你是他的人… |
[18:23] | What did you say to him? | 那你怎么回答他的? |
[18:25] | I’m afraid I thought his paranoia had rather gotten the better of him | 我说恐怕他的偏执症已经弄得他神志不清了 |
[18:28] | and he was going to pull his whole house down. | 在这样下去他就要自毁长城了 |
[18:31] | That bloody mess in Budapest. | 布达佩斯的烂摊子 |
[18:38] | Damn it, George. | 该死 乔治 |
[18:40] | It’s your generation, your legacy. | 那可都是你的战友 你的财富 |
[18:44] | I would have thought, if there’s any truth in it, | 我本来还想 如果这事可信的话 |
[18:46] | you’d want to… | 你会… |
[19:18] | I’ll keep Peter. | 彼得我留下了 |
[19:21] | And there’s a retired Special Branch man, Mendel. | 还有个退休的前特别部门成员 Mendel |
[19:25] | I should like to have him. | 他我也想留下 |
[19:30] | Lift up. | 抬起来看看 |
[19:36] | And quickly down again. | 快放下 |
[19:42] | There’s a place I know, sir. | 我知道个地方 先生 |
[19:44] | A little hotel near Liverpool Street. | 临近利物浦大街的一个小旅馆 |
[20:19] | Be careful with it. Please. It’s Georgian. | 请务必要小心点 这可是乔治时代的玩意儿 |
[20:24] | My friend wants peace and quiet in order to work, Mrs Pope Graham. | 我朋友只想找个安静的地方工作 波普格雷姆女士 |
[20:28] | No disturbances. | 没有打扰 |
[20:30] | Her real name is just Graham. | 她的真实姓氏 只是Graham |
[20:32] | Added the Pope for a touch of class. | 加个塔尔是为了更显高贵 |
[20:49] | Peter, did you get the keys to Control’s flat? | 彼得 你有拿到老总家的钥匙吗? |
[20:59] | # And did those feet in ancient time # | 那些古时的足迹 |
[21:05] | # Walk upon England’s mountains green # | 是否依旧沿着大英的山峦青绿行进 |
[21:12] | Oh! | 噢! |
[22:42] | George! | 嘿乔治! |
[22:45] | George, get in here! | 乔治 快进来! |
[22:50] | George. | 嘿乔治 |
[22:54] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[23:01] | Take a look at this nonsense. | 看看这些废话 |
[23:09] | Report by Soviet high command | 苏联高级司令 |
[23:10] | on their recent naval exercises in the Black Sea. | 最近在黑海的海军演习的报告 |
[23:14] | Just what the admiralty has been begging us 142 | 正是海军部门一直求着我们 |
[23:17] | for some information on. | 想要弄到的情报 |
[23:20] | – Where did you get this? – I didn’t. | – 你从哪儿搞到这些的? – 不是我 |
[23:22] | Percy and his little cabal walked in with it. | 是潘西和他的小跟班带来的 |
[23:24] | – Look, Control… – Shut up. | – 抱歉 老总… – 闭嘴 |
[23:27] | Style appalling. | 文笔真烂 |
[23:30] | Patently a fabrication from beginning to end. | 显然是个彻头彻尾捏造出来的谎言 |
[23:33] | Just could be the real thing. | 正因此才说不定是真的 |
[23:34] | Well, if it’s genuine, it’s gold dust. | 呃 如果是真的 那就价值连城 |
[23:38] | But its topicality makes it suspect. | 但这个主题也太赚人眼球了吧 有点可疑 |
[23:41] | Smiley is suspicious, Percy. | 史迈利怀疑你了 潘西 |
[23:44] | Where did it come from? What’s the access? | 这个消息从哪儿来的? 何种渠道? |
[23:47] | A new secret source of mine. | 我的一个新线人 |
[23:49] | But how could he possibly have access? | 可他怎么可能会有得到这个情报? |
[23:51] | He has access to the most sensitive levels of policy-making. | 他能参与甚至最机密层级的政策制定 |
[23:56] | We’ve named the operation Witchcraft. | 我们给这次行动命名为巫师行动 |
[23:58] | Oh, Percy and his pals bypassed us, Smiley. | 噢 潘西和他的伙计们已经无视我们了 史迈利 |
[24:01] | Gone straight to the minister. | 直奔部长而去 |
[24:03] | Percy has been allowed to keep the identity of his new friend | 潘西已经被应允以最高机密来保证他这位新朋友的身份 |
[24:08] | top secret. | 免遭外泄 |
[24:09] | The minister agrees too many secrets are blown around here. | 部长认为我们这已经有太多机密遭泄密了 |
[24:13] | Too much failure, too many scandals. | 太多失败 太多丑闻 |
[24:15] | Too little solid intelligence. | 太少有用的情报 |
[24:17] | Percy does have a point, Control. | 潘西有他的道理 老总 |
[24:19] | We should be fighting Communism, not each other. | 我们应该与共产主义作斗争 而不是起内讧 |
[24:21] | Meanwhile we’re losing our reputation, our partners. | 与此同时我们正在丧失我们的名誉 我们的同盟 |
[24:24] | Your bloody Yanks! | 那些该死的美国佬! |
[24:26] | We’ve had enough! There’s going to be changes. | 我们已经受够了! 是时候该有所改变了 |
[24:28] | We need to decide if want to be part of the past | 我们必须决定是留在过去 |
[24:30] | or part of the future. | 还是面向未来 |
[24:32] | I should have left you where I found you. | 我当时真应该把你丢在那儿自生自灭 |
[24:35] | – Look! – Control… | – 听着! – 老总… |
[24:37] | Out, all of you! | 出去 都给我滚! |
[25:02] | If Witchcraft is genuine… | 如果巫师行动真实可信… |
[25:05] | Nothing is genuine any more. | 现如今没什么真实可言了 |
[25:26] | George… | 嘿乔治… |
[25:31] | Do you want me to get this stuff over to the hotel? | 你想让我把这些东西都搬到旅馆去吗? |
[25:46] | 艾雷旅馆 | |
[25:54] | Thank you. Er, anywhere will do. | 谢谢 呃 哪里都行 |
[25:58] | – Peter? – Hm? | – 嘿彼得? – 嗯? |
[26:00] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你替我办点事儿 |
[26:12] | I’d lik e you to go to the Circus. | 我想让你去一趟”圆场” |
[26:17] | In the cabinet at the duty officers’ station | 在值班室的隔间里 |
[26:20] | are records of staff recently retired. | 有最近退休人员的名单 |
[26:25] | I’d like photographs of them | 我想要一份副本 |
[26:27] | and of the diagram of the Circus’s reorganisation under Percy Alleline, | 还有珀西·阿勒莱恩管理的圆场内部人事变动图表 |
[26:33] | along with a list of all payments made from the Reptile fund. | 以及爬虫基金的支出明细 |
[26:55] | 大厅的角落里有咖啡 | |
[26:59] | 是的 四点差一刻 | |
[27:01] | 不 我没那功夫 | |
[27:03] | 我知道 | |
[27:04] | 我知道那感觉 | |
[27:09] | Help you with anything, Bill? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 比尔? |
[27:10] | I was just looking for his Majesty. | 我只是在找陛下大人 |
[27:13] | Well, he’s out walking the battlements. | 呃 他去出去散步了 |
[27:16] | 多谢了 | |
[27:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[27:50] | 重要提示:离开电梯时请关梯门 以免影响他人使用 | |
[27:54] | Heard you had an accident, Peter. | 听说你出了点意外 彼得 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I cut my hand open on a drawer. | 是啊 我的手挂在抽屉上刮破了 |
[27:59] | When are you going to get some new furniture up here? | 你什么时候也给这里置办些新家具啊? |
[28:04] | I’ll have a word with Esterhase. | 我会去跟伊斯特哈斯说的 |
[28:06] | We’ll make it a priority on the top floor. | 要把这事作为头等大事 |
[28:10] | – Where are you off to? – Lunch. | – 你去哪儿? – 吃午餐 |
[28:14] | Want some company? | 需要个伴儿吗? |
[28:17] | According to the personnel files, | 根据这些人事档案 |
[28:19] | seven were due for retirement anyway. | 有七个是到了退休年龄 |
[28:21] | Another four don’t seem particularly mysterious. | 另外四个看上去也没什么可疑的 |
[28:23] | Jerry Westerby was dismissed December 4. | 杰瑞·韦斯特比 12月4日被扫地出门 |
[28:27] | Connie Sachs retired November 28. | 康妮·萨克斯 在11月28日退休 |
[28:29] | That’s just two weeks after you and Control were forced out. | 就在你和老总退休两周以后 |
[28:42] | – Return to Oxford, please. – That’s 1.15. | – 到牛津的返程票 谢谢 – 1.15磅 |
[29:03] | Percy has always resisted any proposal | 潘西总是矢口拒绝任何关于 |
[29:06] | of a wider exploitation of Witchcraft’s intelligence. | 更充分运用巫师行动情报的建议 |
[29:10] | Drop the bloody jargon, Lacon. | 少跟我玩文绉绉的官腔 拉康 |
[29:12] | I’ve refused to share Witchcraft with our allies so far, Minister. | 我只是拒绝和盟友共享巫师行动的情报 部长 |
[29:17] | Greedy boy. | 贪婪的家伙 |
[29:18] | My goal has been to establish its track record beyond all doubt. | 我是想建立一套密不透风的情报档案 |
[29:26] | I think the time has come to approach our American brothers-in-arms. | 我觉得是时候会会我们的美国战友了 |
[29:32] | Will they take us back into bed? | 他们会对我们重燃欲火么? |
[29:34] | I’m not interested in a one-off trade. | 我对一次性的交易没兴趣 |
[29:37] | I want on-going access to American intelligence. | 我想要长期的美国情报分享权 |
[29:41] | You think we can get it? | 你觉得我们能弄到手吗? |
[29:43] | With Witchcraft on our side, | 有巫师行动撑腰 |
[29:45] | we can get anything we bloody well want. | 我们可以得到想要的一切 |
[29:51] | Fine. | 很好 |
[29:53] | Carry on. | 去做吧 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | 萨克斯家 | |
[30:11] | And I strike thee down… | 接着我将你击倒… |
[30:39] | Oh, I, er… | 哦 我 呃… |
[30:44] | Not supposed to. Doctor’s orders. | 不准喝 医生叮嘱过的 |
[30:50] | Wicked, wicked George. | 淘气 淘气的乔治 |
[31:14] | I don’t know about you, George, | 乔治 我不知道你感觉如何 |
[31:16] | but I f eel seriously under-fucked. | 我倒是相当感同身受 |
[31:22] | I heard Ann left you again. | 我听说安又离开你了 |
[31:27] | She doesn’t deserve you, George, not one hair on your head. | 她配不上你 乔治 连你一根头发都配不上 |
[31:31] | You left the Circus shortly after I retired. | 我退休后不久 你就离开了圆场 |
[31:36] | I didn’t leave. I was dismissed. | 我不是离开 我是被解雇的 |
[31:40] | Chucked out on the rubbish heap, like you. | 像堆垃圾似的被打发了 和你一样 |
[31:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:50] | Polyakov. | 因为波利亚科夫 |
[31:52] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗? |
[31:56] | From the Soviet Embassy? | 苏联大使馆的那个? |
[31:58] | Alexsey Polyakov, cultural attache here in London. | 阿联克斯·波利亚科夫 驻伦敦文化参赞 |
[32:03] | When he arrived here 15 years ago, I requested he be checked out. | 他15年前来这儿的时候 我曾提议对他进行彻查 |
[32:08] | He was graded whiter than white. Didn’t put a foot wrong. | 但他实在是身家清白 一步都不曾踏错 |
[32:13] | But you disagreed? | 但你觉得有问题? |
[32:15] | There’s a story you must have heard | 有个故事你一定听过 |
[32:17] | that Karla has set up a secret cell. | 卡拉成立了一个秘密组织 |
[32:20] | The personnel are all ex-military, | 成员都是些退伍军人 |
[32:22] | trained to handle deep-penetration agents, moles. | 受训成为深藏不露的特工 也就是地鼠 |
[32:27] | There are always stories, Connie. | 这样的故事多了去了 康妮 |
[32:29] | But what if this story was true? | 但假如这故事是真的呢? |
[32:34] | One night in research I saw something, George. | 有天晚上在调查时 我看到了一些东西 乔治 |
[32:38] | There was our friend Polyakov at a May day parade in Berlin | 影片里 我们的朋友波利亚科夫在柏林的五月阅兵式上 |
[32:41] | receiving a salute. | 有人向他敬军礼 |
[32:44] | Why would you salute a cultural attache? | 有谁会向一个文化参赞敬礼呢? |
[32:47] | Exactly. Unless he was a war veteran himself. | 不错 除非参赞他自己就是个退伍军人 |
[32:51] | And if he was, why hide the fact? | 但如果他是 为什么要隐瞒真相呢? |
[32:55] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[32:57] | I went straight to Esterhase and Alleline. | 我直接去找了伊斯特哈斯和阿勒莱恩 |
[33:00] | Here. | 给 |
[33:03] | Polyakov is a Karla-trained hood if ever I saw one. | 如果我没弄错的话 波利亚科夫就是卡拉训练出的手下 |
[33:06] | If he’s here, it must be because he’s running a mole. | 如果他在这儿 那他一定安插了地鼠 |
[33:08] | You’re to leave Polyakov alone. | 你有必要暂时搁置波利亚科夫的事了 |
[33:11] | You’re becoming obsessed with him. | 你简直对他着了迷 |
[33:16] | – You’re losing your sense of proportion, Connie. – But that’s ridiculous. | – 你已经变得轻重不分了 康妮 – 可这太荒谬了 |
[33:19] | Perhaps it’s time you went out into the real world. | 你也许是时候回归现实了 |
[33:35] | What does it matter? Old Circus is gone anyway. | 这又如何呢? 过去的圆场也散得差不多了 |
[33:55] | Here we are. | 看看这个 |
[33:58] | The nursery in our day. | 年少时候的我们 |
[34:02] | Jim Prideaux. | 这是吉姆·普里多 |
[34:04] | And Bill Haydon. Together, of course. | 还有比尔·海顿 这两人总是黏在一块 |
[34:08] | The Inseparables. | “形影不离二人组” |
[34:13] | There’s Control himself. | 这是老总本人 |
[34:16] | All my boys. | 我的男孩子们啊 |
[34:20] | All my lovely boys. | 都是我可爱的男孩子们 |
[34:25] | That was a good time, George. | 那真是一段快乐的时光 乔治 |
[34:28] | It was the war, Connie. | 全因那场战争 康妮 |
[34:34] | A real war. | 一场真正的战争 |
[34:36] | Englishmen could be proud then. | 英国人应该为此感到自豪 |
[34:46] | So I was right, then? | 这么说 关于波利亚科夫的事 |
[34:49] | About Polyakov. | 我猜得没错了? |
[34:51] | There is a mole. | 的确埋伏着一只地鼠 |
[34:57] | If it’s bad, don’t come back. I want to remember you all as you were. | 如果查到坏消息 就不要再告诉我了 我只想守着对你们最初的记忆 |
[35:08] | Percy? Percy, did you mix this? | 潘西? 潘西 这鬼东西是你调的吧? |
[35:13] | Aye, I did so. | 对 是我做的 |
[35:15] | You Calvinistic, penny-pinching Scot. | 你这加尔文教徒 一毛不拔的苏格兰佬 |
[35:18] | Can you learn to take a bloody order? | 你就不能照着指令做吗? |
[35:22] | Nobody tampers with the recipe! | 谁会没事儿去改配方啊! |
[35:25] | – I followed the recipe. – Come on. | – 我就是照配方做的 – 得了 |
[35:27] | It’ll take us five hours to get drunk on this monkey’s piss. | 这东西和猴子尿似的 大伙儿喝5个小时都醉不了 |
[35:35] | # He’s not the first # | 他不是第一名 |
[35:37] | – # He’s not the first # – Oh, well. | – 他不是第一名 – 哦 来了 |
[35:40] | – # He’s the second best secret agent # – Merry Christmas. | – 他是世界上 – 圣诞快乐 |
[35:43] | # In the whole wide world | 排名第二的特工 |
[35:46] | # He’s not number one # | 他不是最棒的 |
[35:48] | # But not the worst # | 也不是最差的 |
[35:51] | # He’s just the second best secret agent # | 他只是世界上 |
[35:54] | # in the whole wide world # | 排名第二的特工 |
[35:57] | # He’s every bit # | 他身上每一部分 |
[35:58] | # as good as what’s-his-name # | 都名副其实地优秀 |
[36:02] | # With a dame # | 女人们 |
[36:05] | # Any dame # | 任何女人 |
[36:07] | # And all those bullet holes are in his vest | 以及他防弹衣上的弹孔 |
[36:13] | # To prove you work a little harder # | 都证明了若你只是排名第二 |
[36:16] | # When you’re second best… # | 你就必须更加努力… |
[37:25] | 赫鲁晓夫登记后 | |
[37:28] | 一直待在家 突然电话铃响 | |
[37:33] | 电话那头没人说话 | |
[37:35] | “喂?哪位?” 电话那头还是没人说话 | |
[37:37] | “说话呀!我听着呢!” | |
[37:39] | 那头回答说”亲爱的 你早就该听着了” | |
[38:08] | – Courtesy of Mrs P. – Hm? | – 这是塔尔夫人的小心意 – 唔? |
[38:11] | You been up all night? | 你一晚上都没睡? |
[38:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[38:25] | Request for $1,000 in cash from the Reptile fund. | 从爬虫基金支取1000英镑现金申请书 |
[38:30] | To a Mr Ellis. | 收款人叫埃尔斯 |
[38:32] | It was one of Jim Prideaux’s work names. | 那是吉姆·普里多的一个化名 |
[38:36] | Prideaux was killed in Hungary a year ago. | 普里多一年前就在匈牙利被杀了 |
[38:39] | October 21. | 就在10月21日 |
[38:41] | So why was someone giving him $1,000 two months later? | 怎么两个月后 还会有人给他1000英镑的钱呢? |
[38:48] | I wonder where he is then, sir. | 我在想他现在在哪里 先生 |
[38:55] | 车呢? 不能让他死了 | |
[39:20] | Settle down now. | 都安静下来 |
[39:29] | – Hand those out. – Sir. | – 把这些发下去 – 先生 |
[39:32] | What is it? The Hunchback of Notre-Dame? | 这是什么? 钟楼怪人么? |
[39:38] | The bells, the bells! | 钟响了 钟响了! |
[40:05] | Ohh! | 喔! |
[40:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:27] | – What’s your name? – Roach. Bill Roach, sir. | – 你叫什么名字? – 罗奇 先生 比尔·罗奇 |
[40:31] | – I’m a new boy. – New arrival, eh? | – 我是个新生 – 新来的 嗯? |
[40:34] | – What’s the story? – My mother and father. | – 发生什么事了? – 是因为我爸爸妈妈 |
[40:38] | My father left, so… | 我爸爸离开了 所以… |
[40:41] | Hm. | 唔 |
[40:44] | Bill. | 比尔啊 |
[40:46] | The unpaid Bill. | 欠费账单(比尔还有账单的意思) |
[40:49] | – Anyone ever call you that? – No, sir. | – 有人这么叫过你吗? – 没有 先生 |
[40:52] | Known a lot of Bills in my time. | 我这辈子认识不少叫比尔的 |
[40:56] | They’ve all been good ‘uns. | 他们人都不错 |
[41:01] | What are you good at? | 你擅长什么? |
[41:03] | Nothing, sir. | 什么也不擅长 先生 |
[41:04] | You’re a good watcher, though, eh? | 但你是个很好的观察者 是不是? |
[41:08] | Us loners always are. | 我们这些不合群的人都这样 |
[41:16] | Best watcher in the unit, Bill Roach is, I’II bet. | 我敢说 你比尔·罗奇肯定是班里最好的观察者 |
[41:20] | – Long as he’s got his specs on. Right? – Yes, sir. | – 只要带上眼镜 没什么逃得过他的眼 对不对? – 是的 先生 |
[41:25] | This is good, very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[42:52] | Hello, Ricki. | 你好 里基 |
[43:01] | You’ve missed the wedge. | 你忘记拿掉门上的楔子了 |
[43:10] | Where have you been, Ricki? | 你去过哪儿了 里基? |
[43:15] | They’re going to kill me. | 他们要杀我 |
[43:19] | – Who is? – Your lot. | – 你说谁? – 你们 |
[43:22] | Or their lot. Whoever gets me first. | 或者他们 看谁先找到我了 |
[43:27] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[43:30] | Within reason. | 我有我的理由 |
[43:33] | How long have you been here? | 你来这儿多久了? |
[43:35] | Sorry, I’ve run out of places now. | 抱歉 但我已无处可去了 |
[43:38] | I needed to see you. | 我必须要见你 |
[43:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[43:44] | There’s a woman. | 事关一个女人 |
[43:48] | I need you to trade for her. I need you to get her back off Karla. | 我得靠你把她换回来 我要你把她从卡拉手上弄回来 |
[43:54] | A woman? | 一个女人? |
[43:58] | Her name’s Irina. | 她名字叫依瑞娜 |
[44:05] | This was last November. | 这是去年11月的事了 |
[44:07] | Mr Guillam sent me to Istanbul to check out a Russian trade delegate | 吉勒姆先生派我去伊斯坦布尔 核查一个可能投靠我们的 |
[44:12] | who might be persuaded to defect. | 俄国贸易代表团员 |
[44:14] | – Tufty Thesinger, resident. – Yeah. | – 接头的是塔夫帝·赛森哲吧 常驻成员 – 没错 |
[44:17] | – Hiya, Ricki. – All right, mate? | – 嗨 里基 – 还好么 伙计? |
[44:19] | – Did you know him? -No, never met him. | – 你认识他吗? – 不 我从未见过他 |
[44:22] | Bit of a drinker. | 他就是个酒鬼 |
[44:24] | Hangover from hell. | 整天都醉得死去活来 |
[44:26] | Bit of a fucking idiot. | 还是个该死的白痴 |
[44:30] | Apparently this Russian, name of Boris, | 显然这个叫鲍里斯的俄国人 |
[44:32] | was spending high and wide in the nightclubs. | 将大把的时间花在了夜总会里 |
[44:35] | So you were sent to persuade this Boris? | 你就是被派去游说这个叫鲍里斯的人? |
[44:38] | Yeah. He was your typical Russian. | 没错 他就是那种典型的俄国人 |
[44:41] | Trade delegation by day, out boozing every night. | 白天是贸易代表 晚上则狂欢痛饮 |
[44:44] | Didn’t seem to sleep. | 仿佛不用睡觉似的 |
[44:46] | Tufty was worn out from following him around.’ | 塔夫帝跟踪他跟得都快疯了 |
[44:49] | I think it’s going to be a long night, son. | 看来今晚又有咱们好受的了 伙计 |
[44:52] | His favourite haunt was this club in Taksim. | 他最爱去的就是这家在塔克西姆的酒吧 |
[44:55] | It had a hellhole in the basement where the sailors and the tourists went. | 那儿的地下室藏污纳垢 水手和游客都去那里消遣 |
[45:01] | Anyway, I took one look at him and I knew I’d wasted a journey. | 反正我看了他一眼 就知道这一趟又白跑了 |
[45:07] | Boris was no delegate. | 鲍里斯才不是什么代表团员 |
[45:10] | What delegate bothers to play drunker than he really is? | 有哪个代表员会把自己装成酒鬼? 除非他本来就是 |
[45:15] | You get to recognise your own, don’t you, Mr Smiley? | 需要学会自我判断 不是吗 史迈利先生? |
[45:18] | And Boris was a hood | 鲍里斯是我们的同行 |
[45:22] | Moscow Centre trained. | 莫斯科中心训练出来的 |
[45:24] | # Someone is waiting # | 有人在等待 |
[45:27] | # I mean just for you # | 等的只是你 |
[45:29] | # Spinning wheel # | 旋转的齿轮 |
[45:31] | # Keep on spinning through, Drop all your troubles… # | 一直不停歇 扔掉你的烦恼… |
[45:34] | I guessed he was waiting for a connect. | 我猜他是在等待接应 |
[45:39] | Working a letterbox, maybe. | 也许是担任收发信的任务 |
[45:41] | Or trailing his coat and looking for a pass from some mug like me.’ | 又或者故意惹是生非 只是想吸引我这类人的注意 |
[45:46] | So the second night I went to the import/export outfit | 所以第二晚 我去了进出口中心 |
[45:49] | that Tufty had set up with a cipher room hidden in the back. | 塔夫帝在里面偷偷架设了一个密报室 |
[45:54] | I cabled “No sale” to Mr Guillam. | 我向吉勒姆先生发电报 “没有交易” |
[45:58] | And that was that. | 于是就这样了 |
[46:02] | You were due to fly home the next day. | 你本该在第二天搭飞机返回 |
[46:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:08] | But you didn’t. | 但你并未回来 |
[46:23] | Boris had a wife. | 鲍里斯有个妻子 |
[46:25] | Common-law. | 合法夫妻 |
[46:28] | Apparently she was a member of the delegation in her own right. | 显然她自己也是代表团的一员 |
[47:30] | You once told me to trust my instincts about women, Mr Smiley. | 你曾经和我说过 要相信我对女人的直觉 史迈利先生 |
[47:35] | Well, my instincts told me this woman had some treasure. | 我的直觉告诉我 这女人背后有线索 |
[47:42] | When Boris went out for the night, I found myself going into her hotel.’ | 当晚鲍里斯出门后 我去了她的旅馆 |
[47:47] | So you dropped Boris. | 因此你丢下了鲍里斯 |
[47:49] | I know. It was breaking protocol. | 我知道 这违反了规矩 |
[47:54] | But I was acting on my own initiative, as it were. | 但我是按照直觉来行事的 也的确成功了 |
[47:58] | Your man’s a bit of a bastard, isn’t he? | 你男人就是个混蛋 是不是? |
[48:01] | I just wanted to make sure you were all right, OK? | 我只想看看你有没有事 好吗? |
[48:04] | So you didn’t come home? | 所以你没有回来? |
[48:07] | I would have. | 我本该回来的 |
[48:10] | Boris was a dead end, but… | 鲍里斯那儿走不通 但… |
[48:15] | Um… | 呃… |
[48:17] | I could… | 我能… |
[48:19] | I could sense something in her. | 在她身上我能感觉到一些事 |
[48:23] | A secret. | 一个秘密 |
[48:26] | And how did you intend to get this secret out of her? | 那么你是怎样从她身上套出这个秘密呢? |
[48:39] | I played this businessman, Michael Trench. | 我伪装成一个商人 名叫Michael Trench |
[48:46] | Holiday romance. | 一段假日恋情 |
[48:52] | I thought I’d take my time with it. | 我当时觉得这事得慢慢来 |
[49:45] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[49:49] | I want to talk to your boss. | 我要和你们老板谈谈 |
[49:52] | Control. | 老总 |
[49:57] | I have something to trade. | 我有东西要和他交易 |
[49:59] | Something big. | 很值钱的东西 |
[50:02] | I want a new life in the West. | 我希望能在西方开始新生活 |
[50:06] | That’s the deal. | 这就是我的要求 |
[50:11] | You tell them. | 你告诉他们吧 |
[50:22] | Look, you can’t expect them to jump at every offer of service. | 听着 你不能指望他们对每个情报都感兴趣 |
[50:29] | If you won’t tell me more, there is nothing I can do. | 如果你不多向我透露一些东西 那我就没办法帮你 |
[50:38] | If I tell you everything, | 如果我把一切都告诉了你 |
[50:41] | I’m putting my life in your hands. | 我的命就掌握在你手里了 |
[50:45] | And the lives of other people. | 其他人的命也一样 |
[51:49] | So she told me what she had to trade. | 于是她告诉了我准备交易的东西 |
[51:54] | Her secret. | 她的秘密 |
[51:56] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[51:58] | the mother of all secrets. | 所有秘密的源头 |
[52:04] | I told her I’d alert the Circus. | 我告诉她 我会提醒圆场的人 |
[52:06] | She made me promise I wouldn’t give any of the details to London. | 她要我保证 不会向伦敦那边透露一个字 |
[52:10] | – And you agreed? – Yes. | – 然后你同意了? – 是的 |
[52:14] | I mean it was… | 我是说… |
[52:16] | I couldn’t believe I’d got hold of something this big. | 我真不敢相信我得到了这么重要的情报 |
[52:19] | I went back to the import export, | 我回到情报站 |
[52:22] | sent the message to the Circus, graded, “Flash, highest priority”, | 把消息发回圆场 标注为”特急 最高优先级别” |
[52:26] | just that I had a Moscow-trained hood wanting to defect. | 告诉他们我知道一个要叛变的莫斯科特训间谍 |
[52:30] | You’re supposed to have gone. London stations have been on to me. | 你早就该走了 伦敦站都找上我了 |
[52:35] | Want to know what the hell you’re doing. | 他们想知道你在搞什么花样 |
[52:42] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[52:45] | Anything else, Ricki? | 还有别的吗 里基? |
[52:51] | I know what I am to the Circus. I’m one of the scalp-hunters, | 我知道对于圆场来说 我不过是一个帮你们做 |
[52:54] | someone that you can hand your dirty little jobs to. | 那些见不得人的交易的头皮猎人 |
[53:01] | I just… | 我只是… |
[53:04] | I just wanted to bring this one in myself. | 我只是想自己做这件事 |
[53:07] | Well, I understand how you felt. | 恩 我明白你的感受 |
[53:11] | You wanted to do something. | 你想有所作为 |
[53:15] | I said that she claimed to have information | 我报告说她声称掌握了 |
[53:16] | Vital to the safeguarding of the Circus. | 与圆场生死攸关的情报 |
[53:22] | Anything more? | 还有别的吗? |
[53:36] | I said that she had information concerning a double agent. | 我还报告了她的情报事关一个双面间谍 |
[53:43] | Look, I just wanted to get the proper attention. And I’d… | 你看 我只是想得到足够的重视 我还… |
[53:50] | I told them this was the reason why I had not come home. | 我告诉他们这就是我一直没有回家的原因 |
[53:52] | It wasn’t that I’d defected or anything. | 并不是我叛变了或是怎么样 |
[53:56] | – What did you do then? – I waited for a reply. | – 然后你做了什么? – 我在等他们回复 |
[54:05] | I hung around for hours. I remember heard the Imsak call to prayer. | 我干等了几个小时 然后我听到了祈祷的召唤 |
[54:08] | – So what’s that time? – That’s about 3. 30 in the morning.’ | – 那时候几点? – 差不多凌晨三点 |
[54:15] | Then the message comes through. | 然后消息发过来了 |
[54:20] | “We read you.” | “知道了” |
[54:24] | That was all they sent. Nothing. | 他们就发了这些 没别的了 |
[54:28] | It didn’t make sense. It was like they were stalling. | 这根本没道理 像是他们在拖延时间 |
[54:38] | Then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[54:40] | Then, all of a sudden… | 然后 突然之间… |
[54:45] | the Russians begin to move. | 俄国佬开始行动了 |
[55:21] | It was nice work. I couldn’t have done it better myself. | 干得真漂亮 比我干得好多了 |
[55:31] | The message was quite clear. I needed to warn her. | 情况很明显了 我得警告她 |
[55:54] | 哈桑 用一下电话好吗? | |
[55:58] | 用那边那个吧 | |
[56:32] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快接 快接 快接 |
[56:49] | I looked for her everywhere couldn’t find her at the airport. | 我到处找她 在飞机场也没能找到她 |
[56:51] | I even looked through all the flight lists and… | 我甚至检查了航班表… |
[56:56] | I headed down to the harbour. | 我跑去了码头 |
[57:09] | They put her on a ship to Odessa. | 他们把她带上了去奥德萨的船(乌克兰港口城市) |
[57:13] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[57:25] | I’ve… | 我已经… |
[57:32] | I’ve done a lot of things in my life, Mr Smiley, but… | 我这辈子经历了很多事 史迈利先生 但是… |
[57:42] | I just… I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我就是… 情不自禁的想起她 |
[57:50] | She wasn’t even my type. | 她甚至不是我喜欢的类型 |
[57:56] | I’ve got to get her out. I owe her that. | 我得把她救出来 我欠她的 |
[58:04] | Karla will be looking for you. | 卡拉不会放过你的 |
[58:07] | Everybody’s looking for me. | 所有人都不会放过我 |
[58:13] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[58:17] | It isn’t safe. | 这里不安全 |
[58:24] | I said, “You may fuck me but you’ll call me “Sir” in the morning.” | 我说过 我可以和你上床但是早上你必须喊我”长官” |
[58:27] | OK. Just need to let you know. | 好的 只是告诉你一声 |
[58:31] | Someone flew into Paris last week on one of our escaped passports. | 上周有人利用我们掩盖身份的护照飞到了巴黎 |
[58:36] | – And? – lt wasRicki Tarr. | – 然后呢? – 里基·塔尔干的 |
[58:40] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么告诉我? |
[58:42] | – It could be coincidence… – You are a poisoned dwarf. | – 巧合而已… – 你这个毒侏儒 |
[58:45] | Why don’t you fuck off to his Majesty? | 你怎么不滚去找你的陛下呢? |
[58:47] | and stop trying to involve me in your cabaret | 别想把我牵扯到你们的闹剧里 |
[58:53] | Mr Esterhase: “It could be coincidence,but…” | 伊斯特哈斯先生: “也许是巧合 但是…” |
[58:58] | Mr Haydon interrupting. | 海顿先生打断了对话 |
[59:00] | You really are a poisoned dwarf, Toby. | 你真是个毒侏儒 托比 |
[59:04] | Why don’t you fuck off to his Majesty | 你怎么不滚去找你的陛下呢? |
[59:06] | and stop trying to involve me in your cabaret? | 别想把我牵扯到你们的闹剧里 |
[59:21] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲倦 |
[59:25] | I didn’t sleep well. | 我睡得不好 |
[59:30] | You’re going to do something for me, Peter. | 你得给我做点事儿 彼得 |
[59:34] | I need the duty officer’s log book for last November. | 我想要值班室去年11月的记录簿 |
[59:39] | I’m going to have to send you up a floor into the lions’ den. | 我不得不把你送到楼上的龙潭虎穴里 |
[59:48] | If you’re caught, you can’t mention me. | 如果你被抓了 不能把我供出来 |
[59:54] | I’m sorry, but you’re alone. | 不好意思 但是你得孤军奋战 |
[59:57] | – Last November? – Hm. | – 去年11月的? – 嗯 |
[1:00:11] | Mr Guillam! | 吉勒姆先生! |
[1:00:15] | Thank you, Bryant. | 谢谢 Bryant |
[1:00:16] | How’s the family? | 家里好吗? |
[1:00:18] | Fine. Need to go up to the registry today. | 很好 今天得去楼上登记处一趟 |
[1:00:20] | OK, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:00:23] | Now you’ll need a yellow one for the bag, sir. | 现在你得给包贴上黄色标签 先生 |
[1:00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:53] | – Good morning, Mr Guillam. – Morning, Alwyn. | – 早上好 吉勒姆先生 – 早上好 阿尔文 |
[1:00:56] | – Want me to look after that for you? – Thank you. | – 需要我帮您保管这个吗? – 谢谢你 |
[1:01:05] | I’ll need your chit, Mr Guillam. | 我得给您贴个标签 吉勒姆先生 |
[1:01:06] | Dolphin will kill me if I don’t. New rules. | 否则道尔芬会杀了我 这是新规定 |
[1:01:10] | So, chit me. | 贴吧 |
[1:01:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:21] | – So lovely surprise. – Peter. | – 真是个惊喜 – 彼得 |
[1:01:31] | – What are you up to this weekend? – Oh, you know. | – 周末有安排吗? – 哦 你知道的 |
[1:01:36] | Visiting aunts. | 去看七大姑八大姨 |
[1:01:37] | I’ll bet. | 一猜就是 |
[1:01:47] | Corridor D. | 通道D |
[1:01:49] | The two eights are halfway on your right. | 88号在右边中间 |
[1:01:51] | The three ones are next alcove down. | 111号在下一个小隔间里 |
[1:01:53] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[1:02:40] | Here’s a request from Libby Barr from Bromley | 这首歌是布罗姆利市的的利比·巴尔点的 |
[1:02:43] | for Mr Wu’s A Window Cleaner Now”. Take it away, George. | “吴先生沦为擦窗工” 开始吧 乔治 |
[1:03:03] | Hello. Archive, Alwyn speaking. | 您好 档案室 我是阿尔文 |
[1:03:06] | Can I speak to Mr Guillam, please? ‘ | 请帮我找一下吉勒姆先生好吗? |
[1:03:09] | I’m his car mechanic. | 我是他的汽车修理工 |
[1:03:13] | Well, I’ll just see if he’s available. Hold on, please. | 好的 我看看他是否方便 请稍等 |
[1:03:18] | # Mr Wu, what shall I do? # | 吴先生 我该怎么办呢? |
[1:03:29] | – Oh, Christ! – Telephone, sir. | – 哦 天啊! – 您的电话 先生 |
[1:03:32] | – Who is it? – Outside line, sir. Someone rough. | – 谁打的? – 外线电话 先生 声音沙哑 |
[1:03:45] | Sir? | 先生? |
[1:03:48] | – Hello? – Your gearbox is bust, sir. | – 喂? – 你的变速箱完蛋了 先生 |
[1:03:51] | Damn it, can’t you fix the bloody thing? | 混蛋 你就不能修修吗? |
[1:03:53] | Can’t be done. Probably you need a new gear box, sir. | 修不了了 可能得买个新的了 先生 |
[1:03:57] | Well, phone the main dealership first. Have you got their number? | 那先给经销商打个电话 你有他们电话吗? |
[1:04:01] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:02] | Hang on. Alwyn! | 别挂 阿尔文! |
[1:04:06] | – Alwyn. – Sir? | – 阿尔文 – 先生? |
[1:04:08] | Get me my bag, will you? | 帮我把包拿来行吗? |
[1:04:09] | – But… – Just for a second. | – 但是… – 就一下 |
[1:04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:21] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[1:04:38] | – Hello? – I’m listening. | – 喂? – 我在听 |
[1:04:40] | – Yes. 9-4-6-0-3-3-5. – Be right on it, sir. | – 好 9-4-6-0-3-3-5 – 记住了 先生 |
[1:04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:49] | Peter Guillam. | 彼得·吉勒姆先生 |
[1:04:51] | Could we see you, please? | 我们谈谈 好吗? |
[1:04:54] | Percy would like quite an urgent word with you. | 潘西有急事跟你说 |
[1:04:56] | If you can come now to the fifth floor that would be so kind. | 你现在最好来五楼一趟 |
[1:04:59] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:05:03] | Throw that into the lift for me. | 把这个放到电梯里 |
[1:05:04] | Send it to the second floor, save me filling out bloody chits. | 送到二楼去 再帮我把那些烂单子填完 |
[1:05:07] | Will do, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:05:28] | So what have you been getting up to down there these days? | 你最近都干什么去了? |
[1:05:31] | Apart from chasing our virgins. | 忙着泡妞吗? |
[1:05:34] | A couple of Arab ploys that look quite promising. | 有几个阿拉伯的看着还挺有前途 |
[1:05:40] | Apart from that, I’m getting quite good at ping-pong. | 除此之外 我还练了一手好乒乓球 |
[1:05:42] | Arabs. | 阿拉伯人 |
[1:05:44] | You can rent one but you can’t buy one. Right, Bill? | 你可以玩玩但是不能娶回来 是不是 比尔? |
[1:05:50] | How’s Ricki Tarr these days? | 里基·塔尔这些天怎样? |
[1:05:53] | Fine. We have tea at Fortnum’s every afternoon. | 很好 我们每天下午都在福特纳姆喝茶 |
[1:05:58] | I require the matter of your discussion with Tarr. | 我需要了解你们的谈话内容 |
[1:06:01] | I’ll tell him. He’ll be thrilled. | 我会告诉他的 他一定会被吓死 |
[1:06:11] | What’s that shrug for? | 为什么要耸肩? |
[1:06:16] | I’m talking to you about the traitor | 我跟你说的是那个在伊斯坦布尔 |
[1:06:18] | who cut the throat of our man in Istanbul. | 杀了我们的人的卖国贼 |
[1:06:21] | I’m talking to you about a defector from your own damn section. | 我说的是你那个烂部门的叛徒 |
[1:06:25] | I’m accusing you of consorting with an enemy agent behind my back. | 我指控你背着我勾结敌方特工 |
[1:06:29] | Don’t damn well shrug at me! | 别他妈的再对我耸肩! |
[1:06:32] | How would you like a term in prison? | 你想进监狱吗? |
[1:06:45] | Well, I haven’t been seeing him. | 好吧 我这阵子都没见过他 |
[1:06:50] | So get your facts straight and get off my back! | 你就直说吧 别跟我再啰嗦了! |
[1:06:52] | So… if I told you Tarr had recently arrived in Paris, | 那么… 如果我告诉你塔尔现在人在巴黎 |
[1:06:56] | would you be surprised? | 你会不会很惊讶? |
[1:06:58] | No, nothing would surprise me about Ricki Tarr. | 不会 里基·塔尔做什么我都不会意外 |
[1:07:01] | And if I told you we happen to know 30,000 mysteriously appeared | 那我告诉你我们才知道上个月 |
[1:07:06] | in his bank account last month, | 他的账户里神奇的多出了 |
[1:07:08] | would that surprise you? | 3万英镑你惊讶吗? |
[1:07:16] | Your man’s a defector, Guillam. | 你的人是叛徒 吉勒姆 |
[1:07:19] | Turned by the opposition months ago | 几个月前被敌方收买 |
[1:07:20] | and now they’ve sent him back to us. | 现在又把他还给我们了 |
[1:07:22] | – What for? – Never mind what for. | – 为什么? – 别管为什么 |
[1:07:25] | To muddy the water, that’s what for. | 混淆视听 就是目的 |
[1:07:28] | To spread a whole lot of damn nonsense to get us chasing our tails. | 放一堆烟雾弹耍得我们团团转 |
[1:07:32] | The point is this. | 关键是 |
[1:07:33] | He’s heading for home. | 他要回来了 |
[1:07:36] | The first peep from him, you come to the grown-ups. | 只要一看到他 你就马上报告给上面 |
[1:07:38] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[1:07:40] | Anyone you see around this table but not another damn soul. | 这桌的任何人都行 但是不能透漏给别的混蛋 |
[1:07:47] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[1:07:56] | Peter? | 彼得吗? |
[1:08:02] | Thank you, Belinda. | 谢谢你 Belinda |
[1:08:10] | # Oh, Mr Wu # | 哦 吴先生 |
[1:08:12] | # What shall I do? # | 我该怎么办? |
[1:08:19] | # Oh, Mr Wu # | 哦 吴先生 |
[1:08:21] | # What shall I do? # | 我该怎么办? |
[1:08:23] | # Mr Wu… # | 吴先生… |
[1:08:33] | All go smoothly, did it? | 一切顺利吗? |
[1:08:35] | I need to go to the hotel to see George. | 我得去旅馆见乔治 |
[1:08:37] | Mr Smiley isn’t at the hotel, sir. Change of venue. | 史迈利先生不在旅馆 换地方了 |
[1:08:52] | George? | 乔治在吗? |
[1:09:02] | Mr Guillam… | 吉勒姆先生… |
[1:09:05] | Sorry it took me so long to come home. | 对不起我这么久才回来 |
[1:09:19] | Ricki has been helping us, Peter. | 里基在帮我们 彼得 |
[1:09:21] | He’s been telling us all about his adventures. | 他讲述了他的经历 |
[1:09:26] | He’s a double, George. | 他是个双面间谍 乔治 |
[1:09:27] | There is no mole. Whole thing’s been thought up by Moscow. | 根本没有内奸 所有事都是莫斯科那边编造的 |
[1:09:30] | Karla bought him for 30,000. | 卡拉花3万英镑收买了他 |
[1:09:33] | I stole that because of you. | 我因为你才偷走它 |
[1:09:36] | I spied on my own because of him. | 因为他我才监视自己人 |
[1:09:37] | Do you know how that makes me feel? | 你知道这样的感觉吗? |
[1:09:40] | Ricki… | 里基别… |
[1:09:41] | you said you sent the Circus a telegram | 你说你给圆场发去了 |
[1:09:42] | concerning Irina’s information. | 一封关于依瑞娜的电报 |
[1:09:45] | – That’s right. – What was the date? | – 是的 – 哪天发的? |
[1:09:47] | He doesn’t know because there was no telegram. | 他不知道 因为根本没有什么电报 |
[1:09:49] | – The whole thing is a fabrication. – 20th November. | – 整件事都是编造的 – 11月20号 |
[1:09:52] | It must have been 20th November. Evening. | 肯定是11月20日傍晚 |
[1:09:56] | Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre | 依瑞纳不停告诉我在莫斯科中心 |
[1:09:58] | everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick. | 那些头头都要笑死了 |
[1:10:01] | – She told me Karla… – November 20th is missing. | – 她告诉我卡拉… – 11月20日的记录不见了 |
[1:10:05] | Someone is covering their tracks, unless of course you think | 有人刻意隐藏痕迹 难道你还认为 |
[1:10:09] | that’s just a coincidence? | 这只是个巧合? |
[1:10:15] | What about the money? | 钱又怎么说? |
[1:10:17] | 30,000 isn’t so much for Karla to pay if it protects his mole. | 如果能保护地鼠 3万英镑对卡拉来说不算什么 |
[1:10:22] | I’m afraid someone in the Circus knows all about Mr Tarr | 恐怕圆场里有人知道塔尔的身份 |
[1:10:27] | and is doing everything they can to discredit him. | 然后千方百计地陷害他 |
[1:10:30] | Everything the Circus thinks its’ gold is shit, made in Moscow. | 圆场视为珍宝的情报不够是莫斯科编出来的狗屎 |
[1:10:38] | Why didn’t you tell me that you had Tarr? | 为什么你不告诉我你找到塔尔了? |
[1:10:47] | In case I never made it out of the Circus.I should get some rest. | 万一我在圆场不能全身而退 我得留条后路 |
[1:10:54] | I suppose you’ve got your reading to do. | 我觉得你已经做到了 |
[1:10:58] | Come up. | 跟我来 |
[1:11:11] | I met him once. | 我见过他一次 |
[1:11:15] | Karla. | 那个卡拉 |
[1:11:18] | In 55. | 在1955年 |
[1:11:23] | Moscow Centre was in pieces. | 莫斯科中心四分五裂 |
[1:11:27] | Purge after purge. | 一遍一遍清洗 |
[1:11:30] | Half their agents were jumping ship. | 大部分特工外逃 |
[1:11:34] | I travelled around, signing them up. | 我四处游走 拉拢他们 |
[1:11:38] | Hundreds of them. | 有几百个人 |
[1:11:43] | One of them was calling himself Gerstmann. | 其中一个自称Gerstmann |
[1:11:47] | He was on his way back to Russia | 他正在回俄罗斯的路上 |
[1:11:49] | and we were pretty sure he was going to be executed. | 我们很确定他回去要被判死刑的 |
[1:11:53] | Plane had a 24-hour lay-over at Delhi and that’s how long I had | 他的飞机会在德里停留24小时 我就只有这点时间 |
[1:11:57] | to convince him to come over to us | 来说服他归顺我们 |
[1:12:00] | instead of going home to die. | 而不是回去送死 |
[1:12:08] | There’s a little room. | 那是个很小的房间 |
[1:12:13] | I’m sitting here. He’s sitting there. | 我就坐在这儿 他坐在那儿 |
[1:12:21] | The Americans had him tortured. | 美国人拷打过他 |
[1:12:28] | He had no fingernails. | 他的指甲都没了 |
[1:12:34] | It’s incredibly hot. | 当时天气热得很 |
[1:12:41] | I’m very tired and all I want to do is get this over with and get back home. | 我也很累 只想着赶紧弄完好回家 |
[1:12:48] | Things weren’t going well with Ann. | 当时安的状况不太好 |
[1:12:54] | I give him the usual pitch. | 我跟他讲了些套路的话 |
[1:12:56] | “Come to the West and we can give you a comfortable life, | “来西方吧 我们能让你过上舒服的日子” |
[1:13:01] | “after questioning.” | “只要你能回答一些问题” |
[1:13:07] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[1:13:14] | “Think of your wife. | “想想你的妻子吧 |
[1:13:19] | You have a wife, don’t you? | 你也是结了婚的人 不是吗? |
[1:13:24] | Here. I brought you some cigarettes, by the way. | 给 我给你带了些香烟 |
[1:13:31] | Use my lighter. | 就用我的打火机吧 |
[1:13:38] | We could arrange for her to join you. We have a lot of stock to trade. | 我们可以把她也弄过来跟你团圆 我们有很多筹码可以交换 |
[1:13:45] | If you go back, she’ll be ostracised. Think of her.” | 你要是回去了 她会遭到排斥的 想想她吧” |
[1:13:49] | “Think about…” | “想想…” |
[1:13:55] | I kept on… | 我就这样一直说… |
[1:13:58] | harping on about the damn wife, | 一直在拿他的妻子说事 |
[1:14:03] | telling him more about me than… | 还有讲我的事… |
[1:14:09] | I should have walked out, of course. | 当然 我本可以一走了之 |
[1:14:13] | But for some reason it seemed important to save this one, so I go on. | 但总感觉这一个似乎格外值得去救 于是我接着说 |
[1:14:20] | “We’re not so very different you and I. | “你我并没有太多不同 |
[1:14:25] | We’ve both spent our lives | 我们毕生都是在 |
[1:14:26] | looking for the weaknesses in one another’s systems.” | 互相挑着对方阵营的刺” |
[1:14:33] | “Don’t you think it’s time to recognise | “可你不觉得是时候承认 |
[1:14:35] | there is as little worth on your side as there is on mine?” | 这种行为的无意义性吗?” |
[1:14:53] | Never said a word. | 他没回答我 |
[1:15:02] | Not one word. | 一个字都没有 |
[1:15:13] | And the next morning he got back on his plane. | 第二天早上 他还是登上了飞机 |
[1:15:17] | He handed the pack of cigarettes back to me, untouched. | 他把那包烟还给了我 原封未动 |
[1:15:20] | This was a chain-smoker, you may mind. | 要知道 他可是个烟不离嘴的人 |
[1:15:24] | And he flew off to what he presumed would be his death. | 然后他就向着自己的葬身之所飞去了 |
[1:15:32] | He kept my lighter. | 他带走了我的打火机 |
[1:15:38] | It was a gift. | 那本是个礼物 |
[1:15:42] | “To George from Ann. | “赠给乔治 来自安 |
[1:15:46] | All my love.” | 我所有的爱” |
[1:15:51] | That was Karla. | 那就是卡拉 |
[1:15:55] | He went back to die rather than giving in. | 他宁愿回去受死都不投降 |
[1:16:01] | Yes, and that’s how I know he can be beaten. | 是的 于是我明白了他的致命弱点 |
[1:16:08] | Because he’s a fanatic. | 因为他是个极端狂热的人 |
[1:16:11] | And the fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt. | 这种人通常都会掩盖自己的疑心 |
[1:16:21] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[1:16:25] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:16:48] | After today, Peter, | 今天一过 彼得 |
[1:16:52] | you have to assume they’re watching you. | 你就得明白 他们在随时监视你 |
[1:17:00] | If there’s anything you need tidied up, | 如果你还有什么事没有了结 |
[1:17:07] | now is the time. | 趁现在吧 |
[1:17:23] | Nearly done. | 就快好了 |
[1:17:26] | For God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份儿上 |
[1:17:32] | Sometimes I think they’re all sharing the same moronic brain. | 有时我真觉得他们所有人都是白痴 |
[1:17:46] | If there’s someone else, you can tell me. | 如果是另有其人 你尽可以告诉我 |
[1:17:51] | I’m a grown-up. | 我会帮你传达到上面的 |
[1:18:30] | I know. It’s just going to be such a wonderful Christmas. | 我知道 这个圣诞真是太开心了 |
[1:18:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:18:43] | # And I was too proud to give in # | 是我太骄傲 不愿低头 |
[1:18:52] | # I had to learn the hard way # | 撞到南墙 才知回头 |
[1:19:00] | Peter, when you’re ready | 彼得 一切已经就绪 |
[1:19:02] | Put it on now. | 现在就放 |
[1:19:07] | Everybody! | 大家来啊! |
[1:20:23] | – Jerry. – George. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨 乔治 |
[1:20:26] | – Peter. – Jerry. | – 彼得 你好 – 杰瑞 你好 |
[1:20:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:20:32] | About the night Jim Prideaux was killed. | 关于吉姆·普里多被杀那晚的事情 |
[1:20:36] | You were duty officer, weren’t you? | 当时是你在值班 是吗? |
[1:20:39] | Yeah. Control asked me to mind the phones that night. | 是的 那天晚上老总让我注意电话 |
[1:20:44] | He said someone was doing a special job for the service. | 他说有人在为组织执行一项特殊任务 |
[1:20:47] | He wanted someone he could trust. | 他需要一个信得过的人 |
[1:21:27] | There’s been a bit of a panic, sir. | 长官 出事了 |
[1:21:30] | This is from the FO resident clerk. | 来自外交部常驻业务员的消息 |
[1:21:33] | A Hungarian news bulletin. | 是一条匈牙利新闻简报 |
[1:21:36] | “British spy, work name Ellis, | “一名化名埃尔斯的英国间谍 |
[1:21:38] | travelling with false Hungarian papers, | 携伪造的匈牙利证件来到布达佩斯 |
[1:21:40] | has attempted to kidnap an unnamed Hungarian General in Budapest. | 企图挟持一名匈牙利将军 |
[1:21:46] | He’s been shot. | 该人已被射杀 |
[1:21:48] | Other arrests imminent.” | 正在搜捕其同伙” |
[1:21:54] | Can I have a brief, please? | 需要我写份简报吗? |
[1:21:59] | Sir? Do you want me to deny it, sir? | 长官? 我们要撇清吗 长官? |
[1:22:10] | I couldn’t get a word out of Control. | 我怎么问老总 他都一言不发 |
[1:22:12] | So I followed protocol and went for the emergency list. | 于是我就根据章程 去找紧急联系人 |
[1:22:19] | You rang my house. | 你给我家打了电话 |
[1:22:21] | Just on the off-chance you were back from Berlin. | 想着也许你就刚好从柏林赶回来了 |
[1:22:24] | What did you say? | 你都说了什么? |
[1:22:26] | – Hello? – Hello, Mrs Smiley. | – 喂? – 您好 史迈利太太 |
[1:22:28] | It’s Jerry. Jerry Westerby from the office. | 我是杰瑞 办公室的杰瑞·韦斯特比 |
[1:22:30] | Just that there’d been a bit of a crisis. | 我只说发生了危机事件 |
[1:22:33] | Ann said you wasn’t back yet and that was it. | 安说你还没回来 然后就挂了 |
[1:22:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:22:37] | All hell broke loose. | 到处都炸开锅了 |
[1:22:39] | Military yelling about Hungarian tanks on the border. | 军方叫嚷着匈牙利坦克已大军压境 |
[1:22:42] | Lacon and the minister baying at the door. | 拉康和部长在门口吼叫 |
[1:22:45] | Thank Christ Bill Haydon turned up when he did. | 幸好比尔·海顿及时赶来了 |
[1:22:48] | – Mr. Haydon. – Not now. | – 海顿先生 – 等会儿再说 |
[1:22:49] | Mr. Haydon! | 海顿先生! |
[1:22:52] | Out! | 出去! |
[1:22:55] | – Tell me. – I tried to get hold of you. | – 说吧 – 我试着联系您 |
[1:22:57] | I got half a story on the ticker tape at my club. Tell me. | 我在俱乐部的收报机上听了一半 把全部过程给我说清楚 |
[1:23:01] | Jim Prideaux’s been shot. | 吉姆·普莱被枪杀了 |
[1:23:08] | Get me the Hungarian embassy. | 给我接匈牙利大使馆 |
[1:23:10] | You go and tell your masters what will happen | 你去告诉你们头 要是吉姆·普里多有个万一 |
[1:23:12] | if one hair on Jim Prideaux’s head is damaged. | 他们要做好一切准备 |
[1:23:14] | Get Esterhase on the phone. Tell him to call in the Hungarian agents. | 给伊斯特哈斯打电话 叫他把所有在匈牙利的特工都召回来 |
[1:23:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:23:30] | Any more news on him? Sir? | 有他的新消息吗 长官? |
[1:23:37] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:23:39] | We need to get down to his flat, clear out anything linked. | 我们得赶去他的公寓 清理掉所有相关文件 |
[1:24:24] | Haydon heard the news at his club? | 海顿从他的俱乐部听到的消息? |
[1:24:27] | It’s arguable. | 这可不太可能 |
[1:24:29] | At 1: 30? The ticker-tape wouldn’t have been running. | 一点半的时候 收报机不可能还在工作 |
[1:24:32] | So how did he know? | 他是怎么知道的? |
[1:24:35] | – Jesus, George. – Peter! | – 天呐 乔治 – 彼得! |
[1:24:37] | – Jesus Christ! How could he have known? – It’s not what you think. | – 老天 他怎么可能知道的? – 不是你想的那样的 |
[1:24:39] | – Then how did he know? – Because he was at my house that night. | – 那他怎么知道的? – 那天晚上他在我家 |
[1:25:13] | Good flight? | 路上还好吗? |
[1:25:18] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:25:20] | Pleasant enough. | 还行 |
[1:25:22] | I was just passing. I thought I’d call in. | 我刚刚路过这儿 想顺便来看看 |
[1:25:25] | Ann was in bed. She insisted on getting up. | 安已经上床了 不过还是坚持要起来 |
[1:25:28] | She said she’d be down in a minute. | 她说马上就下来 |
[1:25:32] | That’s what I’m dropping off. It’s an awful daub really. | 我过来送这个 其实画得挺糟的 |
[1:25:38] | But Ann expressed a liking. | 但安说挺喜欢 |
[1:25:43] | What’s keeping her? | 她怎么还不下来? |
[1:26:01] | Keep going. | 继续跑 |
[1:26:04] | Come on, lads. Keep up. | 加油 小伙子们 跟上 |
[1:26:09] | Come on, Bill! | 加油 比尔! |
[1:26:24] | – Got your specs on, Jumbo? – Yes, sir. | – 戴眼镜了没 胖子? – 戴了 先生 |
[1:26:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:26:35] | Who’s that fellow down there? | 那边那个家伙是谁? |
[1:26:39] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不认识 先生 |
[1:26:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁呢? |
[1:26:43] | Beggar man? | 乞丐吗? |
[1:26:45] | Thief? | 小偷吗? |
[1:26:48] | Why doesn’t he look this way, hm? | 他为什么不往这边看 嗯? |
[1:26:51] | Wouldn’t you if you saw a bunch of boys flogging a car round a field? | 一群小男孩儿在草地上追着汽车跑 谁都会转过来看吧? |
[1:26:56] | What’s the matter with him? Doesn’t he like us? | 那这个人是怎么了? 他难道不喜欢我们吗? |
[1:27:00] | I don’t hold with odd-bods hanging around. | 我可受不了周围有怪人在晃悠 |
[1:27:03] | He might steal the Alvis. | 他有可能会偷走Alvis |
[1:27:05] | – Which is? – The best car in England, sir. | – 那可是? – 英格兰最棒的汽车 先生 |
[1:27:11] | Good lad. | 好小伙儿 |
[1:27:22] | How were you briefed for the Budapest mission? | 布达佩斯的任务是怎么跟你交代的? |
[1:27:26] | Control asked me to come to a flat in Kensington. | 老总把我叫去肯辛顿的一间公寓 |
[1:27:32] | There’s a rotten apple, Jim. | 有一个坏苹果 吉姆 |
[1:27:37] | And we have to find it. | 我们必须把它找出来 |
[1:27:41] | What did you make of it, Jim? | 你怎么想的 吉姆? |
[1:27:44] | Control’s theory? | 老总的猜测? |
[1:27:48] | I thought it was madness. | 我认为他是疯了 |
[1:27:50] | I know that it is one of five men. | 我知道是五个人中的一个 |
[1:27:56] | All I want from you is one code name. | 到时候 你只需告诉我一个代号 |
[1:28:07] | Alleline. Tinker. | 阿勒莱恩 锅匠 |
[1:28:13] | Haydon. Tailor. | 海顿 裁缝 |
[1:28:20] | Bland. Soldier. | 布兰德 士兵 |
[1:28:27] | We drop Sailor. It’s too close to Tailor. | 本想叫”水手”的 可听起来跟”裁缝”太像 |
[1:28:30] | And Rich Man doesn’t seem to be applicable. | “富人”又不太合适 |
[1:28:34] | Esterhase. Poor Man. | 伊斯特哈斯 穷人 |
[1:28:45] | And the fifth? | 第五个呢? |
[1:28:49] | Smiley. | 是史迈利 |
[1:28:54] | I thought it was madness. | 我当时觉得这想法很疯狂 |
[1:28:58] | To think that any one of you could have been a traitor. | 你们中有人会是叛徒 |
[1:29:02] | Absolute madness. | 完全不可能 |
[1:29:06] | But you still went. | 但你还是去了 |
[1:29:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:29:11] | I went because Control asked me to go. | 我去是因为这是老总的命令 |
[1:29:15] | It’s called doing one’s duty. | 是我的职责 |
[1:29:28] | At the station I met the legman who was supposed to take me to the General. | 我在车站和那个要带我去见将军的特派记者碰头 |
[1:29:33] | The waiter must have panicked. | 那个服务生肯定吓慌了 |
[1:29:35] | It was meant to be a simple snatch job. | 本来只是一次简单的抓捕行动 |
[1:29:44] | They drove me to some military hospital, | 他们把我送到一家军事医院 |
[1:29:47] | and then put me on a transport plane. | 然后把我送上了运输机 |
[1:29:50] | I could tell by the stars we were heading east. | 通过星星 我可以判断是在往东飞 |
[1:29:56] | Then they worked me for… | 然后他们就折磨了我有大概… |
[1:30:01] | I don’t know how long. | 我都不知道有多久 |
[1:30:03] | Weeks, maybe months. | 几个星期 也许几个月 |
[1:30:46] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么? |
[1:30:49] | Everything. | 全都说了 |
[1:30:53] | I held on for as long as I could to let everyone get the hell out of there. | 我坚持着 为其他人逃离那里争取时间 |
[1:30:59] | Did they? | 他们逃掉了吗? |
[1:31:02] | My network s in Hungary, did they get out? | 我在匈牙利的线人 他们逃出去了吗? |
[1:31:07] | No, they were blown. | 不 他们全都暴露了 |
[1:31:12] | The story is you blew them to save your own skin. | 大家都说 你为了保命把他们都供了出去 |
[1:31:23] | After the interrogators had cleared out, this little fellow turned up. | 审问人员全都出去后 进来了个小个子男人 |
[1:31:30] | Looked like a priest. | 看起来像个神父 |
[1:31:34] | That’s when they really started on me. | 于是 开始了对我的真正折磨 |
[1:31:36] | What was your last line of defence, hmm? | 你招供的底线是什么 嗯? |
[1:31:41] | The mole. | 地鼠 |
[1:31:44] | Control’s crazy theory. | 老总那个疯狂理论 |
[1:31:48] | I was going to bury that so deep they’d never get it out of me. | 我本想死死守住不让他们知道的 |
[1:31:54] | – Which was a joke. – Why? | – 却发现这想法可笑至极 – 为何? |
[1:31:58] | Because they already knew. | 因为他们早就知道了 |
[1:32:01] | All they wanted to know was how far Control had got in his investigation. | 他们想知道的 只是老总究竟查到多少 |
[1:32:12] | (俄语)你认识这个女人吗? | |
[1:32:20] | No, I don’t know her. | 不 我不认识 |
[1:32:28] | 去告诉阿勒莱恩我们做了什么 | |
[1:32:43] | Did they ask about me at all? | 他们有没有问到过我? |
[1:32:46] | Yes. | 有的 |
[1:32:48] | The little fellow did. | 小个子家伙问过 |
[1:32:53] | What did he say about me? | 他都说了我什么? |
[1:32:57] | He had this cigarette lighter. | 他有个打火机 |
[1:33:01] | He kept flashing it about for me to see it. | 一直在我面前摆弄它 |
[1:33:05] | Showed me the inscription. | 给我展示上面刻的字 |
[1:33:07] | – “To George…” – “… from Ann.” | – “赠给乔治…” – “… 来自安” |
[1:33:11] | “All my love.” | “我所有的爱” |
[1:33:18] | Karla. | 是卡拉 |
[1:33:51] | It was odd. | 奇怪的是 |
[1:33:54] | They sent me back to England. | 他们把我遣回了英格兰 |
[1:33:57] | Straight to Sarratt for debriefing. | 直接送到萨洛特进行盘问 |
[1:34:02] | He said when he was being debriefed at the nursery, he had a visitor. | 他说他在疗养院时 有个人去看过他 |
[1:34:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:34:09] | Toby Esterhase. | 是托比 伊斯特哈斯 |
[1:34:12] | He gave him 1,000 and an Alvis. | 给了他1000镑和一辆Alvis |
[1:34:15] | Told him he was dead now. Couldn’t come back. | 跟他说他已经牺牲了 不能再回局里 |
[1:34:19] | Had to become a lotus eater, forget everything that happened. | 让他闲度余生 忘掉一切 |
[1:34:22] | Control’s theory. | 老总的理论 |
[1:34:24] | Tinker, Tailor. All of it. | 锅匠 裁缝 所有的一切 |
[1:34:28] | Yes, that’s what I thought. | 然后 我就在想 |
[1:34:31] | How on earth did Esterhase hear about Tinker, Tailor? | 伊斯特哈斯究竟是怎么知道锅匠 裁缝的? |
[1:34:52] | Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre | 依瑞娜总是跟我说 莫斯科”中心” |
[1:34:54] | everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick. | 顶楼的那些人都笑抽了 |
[1:34:58] | She told me Karla was very proud of this. | 她告诉我卡拉为此很自豪 |
[1:35:00] | She said everything the Circus thinks is gold is shit, made in Moscow. | 她说被”圆场”当做宝的东西都是莫斯科编的假情报 |
[1:35:09] | Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre | 依瑞娜总是跟我说 莫斯科”中心” |
[1:35:11] | everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick. | 顶楼的那些人都笑疼了 |
[1:35:14] | No, I had a hotel nearby. They do have some seedy rooms. | 不 附近有家宾馆 里面有些便宜的房间 |
[1:35:18] | Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre | 依瑞娜总是跟我说 莫斯科”中心” |
[1:35:20] | everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick. | 顶楼的那些人都笑疼了 |
[1:35:23] | She told me Karla was very proud of this… | 她告诉我卡拉为此很自豪 |
[1:36:02] | She said everything the Circus thinks is gold is shit. | 她说被”圆场”当做宝的东西都是莫斯科编的假情报 |
[1:36:35] | This meeting is not taking place. Is that clear? | 这次会面要保密 明白? |
[1:36:39] | Perfectly, Minister. | 明白 部长 |
[1:36:45] | There is a house somewhere in this city | 城里有栋房子 |
[1:36:52] | where Alleline and the others meet Witchcraft’s London representative. | 阿勒莱恩和其他人在里面同”巫术”的伦敦代表会面 |
[1:36:56] | I thought Lacon had made it clear to you. | 我以为拉康已经跟你说清楚了 |
[1:36:58] | Keep your nose bloody well out of Witchcraft’s business. | 别凑”巫术”这事的热闹 |
[1:37:02] | It’s Lacon’s advice I’m following. | 我就是听拉康的建议 |
[1:37:03] | You told me to follow in Control’s footsteps. | 你让我追随老总的脚步 |
[1:37:06] | I wouldn’t consider that sound advice, given the mess Control left us with. | 我可不觉得那是个好建议 看看老总留下的烂摊子吧 |
[1:37:12] | It has taken Alleline and, if I may say so, myself | 害得阿勒莱恩 不妨说 还有我自己 |
[1:37:16] | this long to get us back in the game. | 为此收拾烂尾到现在 |
[1:37:20] | The man Alleline and the others meet is called Polyakov. | 阿勒莱恩和其他人见的那个人正是波利亚科夫 |
[1:37:29] | You believe his role is to bring information from Witchcraft to you. | 你以为他是把”巫术”的情报带给你 |
[1:37:31] | His real role is to receive information from the mole | 而他真正做的却是在把鼹鼠的情报 |
[1:37:36] | to take back to Karla. | 给卡拉 |
[1:37:39] | That, er… that’s not possible. | 那 呃… 那不可能 |
[1:37:43] | Made possible. | 完全可能 |
[1:37:44] | By you in the House which you persuaded the Treasury to pay for. | 而且就发生在你说服财政部拨款买下的那栋房子里面 |
[1:37:49] | Witchcraft’s intelligence is genuine. It’s been gold. | “巫术”的情报是真的 很有价值 |
[1:37:54] | It’s just enough glitter amongst the chicken feed. | 只是和其他鸡肋相比而言罢了 |
[1:37:59] | Control didn’t believe in miracles or in Witchcraft. | 老总不相信奇迹 或是”巫术” |
[1:38:02] | But you were lazy and you were greedy, | 你们懒惰 贪婪 |
[1:38:03] | and so you hounded him out of the Circus and you let Karla in. | 想尽办法将他挤出了圆场 却引来了卡拉 |
[1:38:10] | You opened negotiations to exchange intelligence with the Americans. | 你们同美国人谈判交换情报 |
[1:38:15] | What they tell the Circus, they’ll be telling the Kremlin. | 他们给圆场的信息 苏联人也拿得到 |
[1:38:18] | Witchcraft’s information, the “gold” Karla let you have, | 所谓的”巫术”情报 卡拉让你们捡到的”金子” |
[1:38:24] | it wasn’t to lure you. | 不是在引诱你们 |
[1:38:26] | It was to lure the Americans. | 而是冲着美国人的 |
[1:38:31] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:38:32] | do you want to take credit for that? | 你还想把这些归功于自己吗? |
[1:38:39] | What can we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:38:43] | We have one thing the mole wants. | 我们有一样地鼠想要的东西 |
[1:38:50] | – If I go to Paris… – You’ll go. | – 要是我去巴黎… – 你得去 |
[1:38:52] | If I go to Paris, | 要是我去巴黎 |
[1:38:56] | I want your word that you will get Irina back. | 你们得保证把依瑞娜找回来 |
[1:39:00] | I don’t care who you have to trade. And I am out. | 不管你们用谁去交换 还有 我洗手不干了 |
[1:39:07] | I want a family, thank you. I do not want to end up like you lot. | 我想要个家 谢谢 我可不想像你们一样终老 |
[1:39:11] | You will get her back. | 你们得把她弄回来 |
[1:39:16] | I’ll do my utmost, Ricki. | 我会尽我所能 里基 |
[1:39:44] | Oh, hello, George. | 噢 你好 乔治 |
[1:39:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:40:14] | I want to talk about loyalty, Toby. | 来谈谈忠诚的事吧 托比 |
[1:40:20] | Control recruited you, didn’t he? | 你是老总招进来的 是吧? |
[1:40:23] | Found you starving in a museum in Vienna. | 你在维也纳的一个博物馆挨饿 |
[1:40:26] | A wanted man. | 遭通缉 |
[1:40:29] | Saved your life, I heard. | 我听说是他救了你 |
[1:40:32] | And yet when the time came, | 但一等到 |
[1:40:34] | when it came to picking sides between him and Alleline, | 要在他和阿勒莱恩之间作选择时 |
[1:40:37] | you didn’t hesitate. | 你一点没犹豫 |
[1:40:40] | That’s understandable, perhaps, with your war experience. | 鉴于你的战时经历 我也许可以理解 |
[1:40:44] | You survived this long, I suppose, because of your ability to change sides. | 没有墙头草的本事 你也活不了这么久 |
[1:40:49] | Serve any master. | 有奶便是娘 |
[1:40:56] | What? What’s… What’s this about, George? | 喂? 你… 到底想问什么 乔治? |
[1:41:00] | It’s about which master you’ve been serving, Toby. | 我想问你一直在伺候的人是谁 托比 |
[1:41:07] | Intelligence has been leaked, Toby. | 情报泄露了 托比 |
[1:41:10] | Someone’s been taking files from the Circus. | 有人从圆场偷文件 |
[1:41:13] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 不 |
[1:41:15] | This is a mistake, a misunderstanding. | 不是这样的 这是误会 |
[1:41:17] | Files were delivered to a Russian attache, weren’t they? | 文件都给了一个苏联专员吧? |
[1:41:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:41:24] | And, yes, I delivered them. | 没错 我确实拿过 |
[1:41:32] | But so did Percy Alleline. | 但是珀西·阿勒莱恩也拿过 |
[1:41:39] | Good boy. | 好狗 |
[1:41:41] | Bill Haydon. | 还有比尔·海顿. |
[1:41:45] | And so did Roy Bland. | 罗伊·布兰德也没落掉 |
[1:41:56] | Things aren’t always what they seem, George. | 看到的不一定是事实 乔治 |
[1:41:59] | You should know that. | 你应该清楚的 |
[1:42:01] | Look, Moscow thinks Polyakov’s… | 你看 苏联以为波利亚科夫 |
[1:42:08] | working for them. | 在为他们工作 |
[1:42:10] | Every now and then we give him the odd file to take back to them. | 从头至尾我们都只给他些零星的文件交差 |
[1:42:13] | Chicken feed, just to keep his bosses happy. | 无足轻重的 单为取悦他的上司们 |
[1:42:17] | But Polyakov’s our Joe. | 但是 波利亚科夫是我们的人 |
[1:42:21] | – He’s a part of a big operation. – Operation Witchcraft. | – 他是一个重要行动的成员 – “巫术”行动 |
[1:42:25] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:42:28] | George. | 乔治 别这样 |
[1:42:30] | – Please, I don’t deserve this. – Who gave you the message | – 求你了 我是冤枉的 – 谁让你带信 |
[1:42:33] | for Jim Prideaux to forget about Tinker, Tailor? | 给吉姆·普里多 让他忘了锅匠裁缝的事? |
[1:42:36] | – Bland. – To get rid of Connie Sachs? | – 布兰德 – 那解雇康妮·萨克斯? |
[1:42:38] | – Westerby? – Bland. | – 和韦斯特比呢? – 是布兰德 |
[1:42:40] | Or Haydon. | 又好像是 海顿 |
[1:42:42] | I don’t know. One of them. | 我不记得 是他们中哪一个 |
[1:42:45] | Or maybe Percy. No. | 还是潘西 呃 |
[1:42:47] | Well, I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[1:42:50] | You’re just the messenger. | 你只是送信的 |
[1:42:53] | Running between them all. | 在他们之间奔走 |
[1:42:56] | Anything to serve Witchcraft. | 只要是和”巫术”有关的 |
[1:43:00] | I know all about your secret source. | 我知道你们有秘密线人 |
[1:43:04] | And I know something you don’t. | 而且我还知道你不知道的 |
[1:43:08] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[1:43:13] | He’s Karla. | 他是卡拉 |
[1:43:22] | One of you has been giving Polyakov the crown jewels. | 你们中的一个给了波利亚科夫重要情报 |
[1:43:27] | – I did not know. – Are you still a wanted man, Toby? | – 我不知道 – 你还在被通缉吧 托比? |
[1:43:30] | – Look, George, I didn’t know. I… – You picked the wrong side. | – 你看 乔治 我真的不知道 我… – 你跟错了人 |
[1:43:34] | No, you’ve got to believe me. | 不 你得相信我 |
[1:43:36] | George, please. | 乔治 求你了 |
[1:43:43] | I am loyal. | 我是忠心的 |
[1:43:46] | I… I am loyal. | 我… 我是忠心的 |
[1:43:59] | Don’t… Don’t… Don’t send me back. | 别… 别… 别遣返我 |
[1:44:02] | Please, George. | 求你了 乔治 |
[1:44:04] | Don’t send me back. | 别遣返我 |
[1:44:12] | Give me the address. | 告诉我地址 |
[1:44:17] | Where do you meet Polyakov? | 你跟波利亚科夫在哪碰头? |
[1:44:33] | Hey, hey! Dog, dog, be quiet! | 嘿 嘿! 狗狗 别叫了! |
[1:44:36] | What is this? Who are you? | 这是干嘛? 你们是谁? |
[1:44:41] | – Mrs. McCraig? – Yes. | – 麦克雷格太太? – 我是 |
[1:44:57] | – What are the safety signals? – The air vent. | – 安全记号是什么? – 排气扇 |
[1:44:59] | Open and all’s well, closed and you’re not to enter. | 开着安全 关闭勿进 |
[1:45:05] | And the microphone? | 窃听器呢? |
[1:45:15] | Peter? | 嘿 彼得? |
[1:45:33] | The boy stood on the burning deck whence all but he had fled; | 男孩站上燃烧的甲板 其他人无一生还 |
[1:45:36] | The flame that lit the battle’s wreck shone brightly o’er the dead. | 焰火炙烤战船的残骸 照亮遍布的尸首 |
[1:45:39] | Yet beautiful and bright he stood as born to rule the storm; | 他的背影绝美而明亮 生来就能驾驭风浪 |
[1:45:43] | A creature of heroic blood, a proud, though childlike form | 英雄的血在体内流淌 骄傲却稚嫩的脸庞 |
[1:45:46] | The flames roll’d on… | 焰火烈烈… |
[1:46:00] | Merci. Au revoir. | 谢谢 再见 |
[1:46:36] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[1:46:45] | The whole service is looking for you. | 整个部门都在找你 |
[1:46:48] | – They’ll skin you alive if they find you. – Maybe I want them to find me. | – 他们会活剥了你 – 也许我就想让他们找到我 |
[1:46:53] | You can go now. Leave the books and put the keys in the machines. | 你走吧 书留下 钥匙插机器里 |
[1:46:56] | No, Ben stays here. | 不 本留下 |
[1:46:59] | Ricki Tarr claims to have information vital to the safeguarding of the Circus. | 里基·塔尔声称拥有事关圆场安全的重要情报 |
[1:47:26] | Mr Smiley? | 史迈利先生? |
[1:47:31] | Taxi approaching Circus. | 有出租车朝圆场过来了 |
[1:47:45] | Tinker. | 锅匠 |
[1:47:57] | Tailor. | 裁缝 |
[1:48:04] | Here comes Soldier. | 士兵也来了 |
[1:48:11] | Full house. | 全员到齐了 |
[1:48:25] | – Well, go on then. Read it out loud. – Personal for Tarr from Alleline. | – 继续 大声读出来 – 阿勒莱恩的个人回复 |
[1:48:32] | Require clarification before meeting your request. | 满足要求前需要你的进一步解释 |
[1:48:37] | Quote, information vital to safeguarding of the Circus, unquote | “事关圆场安全的重大情报” |
[1:48:45] | does not qualify, send further information. | 不够详细 需要更加详细的信息 |
[1:48:49] | Ah! That’s it, Percy, you keep stalling. | 啊! 果不其然 潘西 你就拖吧 |
[1:48:52] | I warn you, Ben. We’ve got some really lousy people in this outfit. | 我告诉你 本 那群人里有不少败类 |
[1:48:55] | I wouldn’t trust a fucking one of them. | 他们我一个都不信 |
[1:49:05] | The meeting’s over. | 散会了 |
[1:49:10] | They’re leaving. | 他们准备离开了 |
[1:50:34] | 这次的借口是什么? | |
[1:50:41] | 好吧 开关关了没? 检查一下吧? | |
[1:50:53] | 你要想办法参加这次的会面 | |
[1:50:57] | 在塔尔靠近你们10英里的地方 | |
[1:51:00] | 我们会中途抓走他 | |
[1:51:24] | 我是外交使节 | |
[1:51:28] | 不管你们是派谁来 最好让他们记住! | |
[1:51:34] | 你应该高兴才对 | |
[1:51:36] | 到时候你可能会得到一个奖章和一套房子 | |
[1:51:40] | 我才是被派到西伯利亚的那个 | |
[1:53:13] | Craddox says I’ll be off in a few days. | 克拉多斯说我过几天就走了 |
[1:53:17] | I keep thinking how much I’m going to miss the cricket in Moscow. | 我一直在想 自己会有多怀念莫斯科的蟋蟀 |
[1:53:28] | I was rather hoping you might do a little light housekeeping for me. | 希望你能帮我看下房子 |
[1:53:34] | If I can. | 只要我能 |
[1:53:36] | There’s a girl. Give her some money, would you? | 有个女孩 帮我给她些钱 可以吗? |
[1:53:41] | And give her a good cover story. | 编个好故事 |
[1:53:46] | If it helps, tell her I love her. | 有可能的话 跟她说我爱她 |
[1:53:49] | It’s all there. | 都在那 |
[1:53:50] | And there’s a boy, too. Slip him a few quid to shut him up. | 还有个男孩 给他些封口费 |
[1:53:57] | I know the inquisitors’ bag of tricks. I taught most of them. | 我知道那些审问手段 我自己就是教这个的 |
[1:54:03] | It’s just a reaction. | 本能反应 |
[1:54:07] | An over-reaction, if you like. | 你也可以说我反应过度了 |
[1:54:10] | I did have one or two questions. | 我确实有一两个问题 |
[1:54:17] | – About Prideaux. – Goddamn it! | – 关于普里多 – 见鬼! |
[1:54:19] | – I got him back, didn’t I? – Yes, yes, you did. | – 我不是把他弄回来了吗? – 对对 是回来了 |
[1:54:22] | That’s good of you. | 你做了件好事 |
[1:54:25] | I am surprised Karla didn’t have him shot. | 我诧异的是 为何卡拉没有杀他 |
[1:54:30] | Or do you think he held back, | 还是你觉得他是因为 |
[1:54:32] | out of delicacy towards you? | 给你面子才手下留情? |
[1:54:39] | Did Prideaux come and see you before he left on the Hungarian mission? | 普里多去匈牙利执行任务前有没找过你? |
[1:54:46] | Yes, as a matter of fact he did. | 有 他确实来过 |
[1:54:51] | To say what? | 跟你说了什么? |
[1:54:58] | To warn you. | 是警告你吧 |
[1:55:02] | Because he knew deep down | 因为他清楚地知道 |
[1:55:06] | it was you all along. | 那个人是你 |
[1:55:12] | So did you. | 你不是也知道 |
[1:55:19] | I had to pick a side, George. | 我得作出选择 乔治 |
[1:55:23] | It was an aesthetic choice as much as a moral one. | 关乎美感和道德的选择 |
[1:55:27] | And the West has become so very ugly. | 西方变得太丑陋了 |
[1:55:32] | Don’t you think? | 你不这样想吗? |
[1:55:35] | Did Karla ever consider having you take over the Circus? | 卡拉有没有想过让你掌管圆场? |
[1:55:39] | I’m not his bloody office boy! | 我可不是他的办公室男孩! |
[1:55:41] | What are you, then, Bill? | 那你是什么 比尔? |
[1:55:50] | I’m someone who’s made his mark. | 雁过留名的一个人 |
[1:56:06] | Is there anything particular you want me to pass on to Ann? | 有没有什么话让我带给安? |
[1:56:15] | Oh, that was nothing personal, George. I hope you understand that. | 不是我看扁你 乔治 可我希望你明白 |
[1:56:20] | Karla said you were good, | 卡拉说你不好策反 |
[1:56:22] | the one we had to worry about. | 我们得防着你 |
[1:56:25] | But you do have a blind spot. | 但是你也有盲点 |
[1:56:29] | He reckoned if I was known to be Ann’s lover, | 他认为要是你发现我是安的情人 |
[1:56:33] | you wouldn’t be able to see me straight. | 你就看不透我 |
[1:56:37] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[1:56:40] | Up to a point. | 某种程度来说 |
[1:56:46] | Up to a point. | 某种程度来说 |
[1:57:15] | I made this for you, sir. | 我给你做了这个 先生 |
[1:57:26] | I don’t want you hanging around here any more. | 我不想你再到这里来了 |
[1:57:31] | Keep away from me from now on. | 从现在起别来这 |
[1:57:34] | – Go and join the others. – But… | – 跟别人玩去 – 但是… |
[1:57:37] | Just… Just bloody join in, will you? | 只管… 只管去 好不? |
[1:57:44] | Go and play, damn you! | 到别处玩去 见鬼! |
[1:58:04] | Could you check, Jerry? | 去看下吧 杰瑞? |
[1:58:12] | HD.CnSCG.Com | 谢谢观赏 |