英文名称:Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | The changing of the seasonsbrings wonder to the world | 季节交替让世界变得奇妙 |
[00:52] | For ages has the magic of the fairies been unfurled | 很久以来仙子们施展魔法 |
[00:57] | But nature’s greatest changes come beneath the autumn sky | 但大自然最伟大的变化是在秋天 |
[01:02] | and mysteries reveal themselves as harvest time draws nigh | 收获的季节就要来到 神秘就要揭晓 |
[01:07] | This year, a shimmering blue moon will rise before the frost | 这一年 一颗闪光的蓝月亮 会在霜降前升起 |
[01:13] | Perhaps its rays can light the way to find what has been lost | “也许它的光芒 能照亮寻找迷失的路” |
[01:33] | Time to turn the maple brilliant crimson | 到了将枫树染成明亮的粉红色的季节 |
[01:38] | Time to turn the Aspen sparkling gold | 到了将白杨树染成闪闪发光的金色的季节 |
[01:43] | Time to tumble apples from their branches | 到了苹果从树稍上坠落下来的季节 |
[01:48] | Time to tell the breezes crisp and cold | 到了告诉微风要吹得清新凉爽的季节 |
[01:51] | A chilling | 一阵清凉的风 |
[01:55] | Folds the countryside | 吹遍了整个乡村 |
[02:04] | Kiss of morning mist upon the meadow | 亲吻了草地上的晨雾 |
[02:09] | Scent of wood smoke swirling in the air | 空气中旋转着缓缓上升的炊烟 |
[02:14] | iSignals that it’s high time for the harvest | 种种迹象表明收获的时候到了 |
[02:19] | Every pumpkin, peach and prickly pear | 每个南瓜 桃子和仙人果 |
[02:22] | With ripened fruit to bear | 果实都成熟了 |
[02:29] | If you believe | 若你 |
[02:32] | In who you are | 坚信自我 |
[02:35] | Who you were always meant to be | 坚信自己一直存在的意义 |
[02:40] | If you open up your heart | 若你敞开自己的心扉 |
[02:45] | Then you set your spirit free | 那么你的心灵会自由飞翔 |
[02:49] | In this time of the season | 此时此刻 |
[02:54] | Every leaf on every tree | 每棵树上的每片树叶 |
[02:59] | Will start to shine | 将开始绽放光彩 |
[03:01] | Come and see | 过来看看 |
[03:04] | Take my hand | 牵起我的手 |
[03:06] | Come with me | 跟我一起 |
[03:08] | And fly | 飞起来 |
[03:23] | Yeah, okay. There you go! | 对 来吧 |
[03:25] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[03:32] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[03:37] | In this time of the season | 此时此刻 |
[03:42] | Every leaf on every tree | 每棵树上的每片叶子 |
[03:47] | Will start to shine | 将开始绽放光彩 |
[03:49] | Come and see | 过来看看 |
[03:52] | Take my hand | 牵起我的手 |
[03:54] | Come with me | 跟我一起 |
[03:59] | And fly | 飞起来 |
[04:09] | -Morning, Stone. -Hey, Terence. | -早啊 石头 -嗨 泰伦斯 |
[04:40] | Come on, let’s go. Flap your wings! | 大家加油 扇动翅膀 |
[04:43] | Those fairies on the mainland won’t be able to fly without pixie dust! | 没有仙粉的话 陆地上的仙子们就不能飞翔 |
[04:47] | Terence, have you delivered the pixie-dust rations to the scouts yet? | 泰伦斯 你把仙粉都分给童子军了吗 |
[04:50] | Yep. Finished today’s and half of tomorrow’s. | 嗯 今天的干完了 明天的也干完了一半 |
[04:53] | Remember, one cup each. No more, no less. | 记住 每人一杯 不能多 也不能少 |
[04:58] | I know, Fairy Gary. | 知道了 盖瑞仙子 |
[05:15] | Well, that’s my cue. I’ll catch you guys later. | 我该走了 回头见 |
[05:19] | And where are you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:21] | Just doing some errands and stuff. | 有些差事和事情要办 |
[05:25] | -Errands! -And stuff! | -差事 -事情 |
[05:29] | Why are you guys talking like that? | 你们怎么说话怪怪的 |
[05:31] | No reason. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[05:35] | -All right. -Say hi to Tinker Bell, would you? | -好吧 -跟奇妙仙子问个好 好吗 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[05:44] | All right, you got me. I’m gonna help Tink again. | 好吧 你们说中了 我又要去帮奇妙仙子了 |
[05:49] | -Is it okay if I take this? -Sure. | -我可以拿上这个吗 -当然 |
[05:51] | Thanks. See you tomorrow. | 谢谢 明天见 |
[06:02] | Hammer. | 锤子 |
[06:15] | Thanks. Okay, try it now, Cheese. | 谢了 现在试试 芝士 |
[06:21] | Yeah, that’s it! Keep going. Keep going! | 没错了 继续 |
[06:24] | Hey, Cheese. Special delivery for Tinker Bell. | 嘿 芝士 这是特别给奇妙仙子的 |
[06:27] | Hi, Terence. | 嗨 泰伦斯 |
[06:29] | Who’s your best friend that always delivers? | 谁是总给你送东西的 最好的朋友 |
[06:33] | -Iridessa? -Nope. Try again. | -爱丽德莎 -不对 再猜 |
[06:37] | -Fawn? -Me! | -芳玟 -是我 |
[06:39] | Just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:41] | So, what do you think of the Pixie Dust Express? | 你觉得这”仙粉快车”怎么样 |
[06:44] | The guys are gonna love this back at the depot, | 哇 仓库的人会很喜欢它的 |
[06:48] | and it sure is going to help out on the river-outpost deliveries. | 它肯定能帮河岸运送的大忙 |
[06:51] | Hey, is that a stretchy thingy? | 嘿 这是可以伸缩的吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I thought you could use it for your motor. | 对 我想你可以 把它用在你的引擎上 |
[07:00] | I think it’s gonna be perfect. | 我认为那将会很完美 |
[07:06] | Clip. | 夹好 |
[07:14] | All right, Cheese, ready to launch. | 好了 芝士 准备出发 |
[07:20] | It floats! | 浮起来了 |
[07:25] | Okay. Are you ready for the official test run? | 好 你准备进行正式测试了吗 |
[07:28] | Don’t worry. I’ll be right next to you. | 别但心 我就在你旁边 |
[07:30] | -All set? -Check. | -都准备好了 -好了 |
[07:32] | Let her rip. | 开动吧 |
[07:40] | Wow | 哇 |
[07:43] | And now for hydro-drive. | 现在是水力驱动 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:57] | Wow | 哇 |
[07:59] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[08:33] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. Thanks. | -你没事吧 -没事 谢谢 |
[08:38] | I can’t believe the boat broke. | 我不敢相信船破了 |
[08:40] | I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer. | 我想你们得再等等了 |
[08:44] | I’m impressed. | 真让我惊讶 |
[08:45] | Usually when one of your inventions doesn’t work out, you overreact, | 通常当你的发明不成功时 你反应过度 |
[08:49] | but I must say, you’re handling this one pretty well. | 但我得说 你这次控制得很好 |
[08:51] | -I drove it into a tree? -Never mind. | -我把它开到树上了 -别在意了 |
[08:55] | Jingles! | 见鬼 |
[08:57] | I made it to help you, Terence. It should’ve worked. | 我造船是来帮你们的 泰伦斯 它应该能行的 |
[09:03] | Come on. Look, it just needs a little tinkering. | 听着 只要做点小改动就好了 |
[09:06] | Let’s see. Who do I know who’s a good tinker? | 我认识哪个优秀的工匠呢 |
[09:10] | Bobble. Bobble’s a good tinker. | 波波 他是个好工匠 |
[09:12] | Or Fairy Mary, she’s got a lot of experience. | 要不玛丽仙女 她经验丰富 |
[09:16] | Or… Hey, what about Clank? | 要不 胖子怎么样 |
[09:22] | -Someone’s in trouble. -Hey, I haven’t done anything, lately. | -有人有麻烦了 -我最近没闯祸啊 |
[09:27] | The stinkbug incident? | 臭虫事件 |
[09:29] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[09:31] | Tinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits. | 奇妙仙子 克丽安女王召见你 |
[09:38] | It’s all a big misunderstanding. | 这都是个误会 |
[09:40] | I’m sure the queen wants to see me about something completely unrelated. | 我肯定女王召见我 是因为完全不相干的事情 |
[09:45] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[09:49] | Tinker Bell is here. She’s waiting outside, my lady. | 奇妙仙子来了 她在外面等着 王后 |
[09:52] | Thank you, Viola. | 谢谢你 凡奥拉 |
[09:54] | -Fairy Mary, are you certain? -Whatever do you mean? | -玛丽仙女 你确定吗 -你是什么意思呢 |
[09:58] | Only that Tinker Bell, while undoubtedly talented, also… | 奇妙仙子自然很有天赋 只是 |
[10:02] | -Is a hothead? Flies off the handle? -Well, yes. | -性子急躁 -没错 |
[10:05] | I believe she deserves a chance, Minister. | 我想她值得得到一个机会 部长 |
[10:08] | After all, tinker fairies learn from their mistakes. | 毕竟 工匠仙子们 是在错误中学习的 |
[10:13] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:15] | Agreed. Tinker Bell! | 我同意了 奇妙仙子 |
[10:25] | Fairy Mary tells me she knows… | 玛丽仙女告诉我她知道 |
[10:26] | It’s not my fault, Your Highness! Those stinkbugs were asking for it. | 那不是我的错 殿下 都是那些臭虫自找的 |
[10:36] | -This isn’t about the stinkbugs, is it? -No. | -这跟臭虫无关 对吧 -对 |
[10:39] | But we can certainly come back to that later. | 我们可以之后再谈那件事 |
[10:42] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[10:44] | You do know the Minister of Autumn. | 你一定认识秋天部长吧 |
[10:47] | -My dear. -Hi. | -我的孩子 -嗨 |
[10:49] | Are you familiar with the great autumn revelry? | 你熟悉秋天狂欢节吗 |
[10:52] | Well, everyone’s talking about it. They’re so excited. | 嗯 大家都很激动地谈论着它 |
[10:56] | Since time immemorial, | 从远古时候起 |
[10:58] | fairies have celebrated the end of autumn with a revelry, | 仙子们就在秋天结束时狂欢庆祝 |
[11:01] | and this particular autumn coincides with a blue harvest moon. | 而今年秋天正好是蓝色收获月 |
[11:07] | A new scepter must be created to celebrate the occasion. | 我们得打造一条新的节杖 来庆祝这个时节 |
[11:12] | Behold, the Hall of Scepters. | 看 节杖陈列厅 |
[11:19] | -They’re beautiful. -Every scepter is unique. | -真美啊 -每一条节杖都是独一无二的 |
[11:23] | Some are the work of animal fairies, | 有些是由动物仙子打造 |
[11:26] | some of light fairies, or water fairies, or garden fairies. | 有些来自亮光仙子 水仙子 或者是花园仙子 |
[11:30] | This year, it is the turn of the tinker fairies. | 今年轮到工匠仙子了 |
[11:34] | And Fairy Mary has recommended you. | 玛丽仙女推荐了你 |
[11:38] | -Me? But I’m… I’m… -A very talented tinker. | -我 但我是 -一个非常有天赋的工匠 |
[11:46] | The scepter must be built to precise dimensions. | 这条节杖的尺寸必须分毫不差 |
[11:49] | At the top, you will place a moonstone. | 你将在节杖顶端放上一颗月光石 |
[11:53] | When the blue moon is at its peak, | 当蓝月亮升到最高处时 |
[11:56] | its rays will pass through the gem, creating blue pixie dust. | 它的光芒将会穿过宝石 产生蓝色的仙粉 |
[12:02] | The blue pixie dust restores the pixie dust tree. | 蓝仙粉会让仙粉树重生 |
[12:06] | Like autumn itself, it signals rebirth and rejuvenation. | 正如秋天本身一样 它代表着重生和再生 |
[12:11] | We are relying on you. | 我们看你的了 |
[12:14] | This way, dear. | 孩子 到这边来 |
[12:17] | Here is the moonstone. | 这就是月光石 |
[12:21] | It has been handed down from generation to generation. | 它是世代相传而来 |
[12:26] | Be careful. It is ridiculously fragile. | 小心 它非常容易打碎 |
[12:30] | Fairy Mary, I… I don’t know what to say. | 玛丽仙女 我 我不知道该说什么好 |
[12:35] | -Thank you! -Careful, Tinker Bell! Fragile! | -谢谢你 -小心 奇妙仙子 很容易碎 |
[12:38] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十 |
[12:43] | -Why are you counting? -It helps to calm me down. | -你在数什么 -那能让我平静 |
[12:48] | Got it. Don’t worry, Fairy Mary. | 明白了 别但心 玛丽仙女 |
[12:51] | I’ll make you proud, all of you. | 我会让你们所有人为我而骄傲的 |
[13:03] | Tink! | 奇妙仙子 |
[13:06] | Tink? | 奇妙仙子 |
[13:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:15] | So? | 怎么了 |
[13:16] | Terence, you’re never gonna believe this. | 泰伦斯 你一定不会相信的 |
[13:18] | Guess what happened! Go on, guess! | 猜猜什么事 快猜 |
[13:21] | Well, I… | 嗯 我 |
[13:22] | I have been picked to make the new fall scepter! | 他们选了我 来打造新的秋天节杖 |
[13:26] | Me! Me! | 我 |
[13:29] | Hey, that means they… They gave you the moonstone? | 那就是说 他们把月光石给你了 |
[13:32] | Yeah! Want to see? | 对 想看看吗 |
[13:39] | Not so close. Don’t breathe on it. It’s fragile. | 别太近 别对着它吹气 很容易碎的 |
[13:43] | Yeah, I know. I know all about it. | 当然 我知道它的一切 |
[13:45] | The blue moon only rises in Pixie Hollow every 8 years. | 蓝月亮在小精灵谷 每八年才升起一次 |
[13:49] | The trajectory of the light beam’s gotta match the curvature of the moonstone | 月光必须以九十度角 |
[13:52] | at a 90-degree angle | 投射在月光石曲折的表面 |
[13:54] | so the light can transmute into pixie dust. | 那样光线就能转化为仙粉 |
[13:56] | Terence! Now, how’d you know all that? | 哇 泰伦斯 你怎么知道这些的 |
[14:00] | Well, you know, every dust-keeper’s gotta study dustology. | 每个仙粉的看守者都得学习仙粉学 |
[14:03] | Hey! You know what this calls for? | 嘿 你知道我们该怎么庆祝吗 |
[14:05] | -2 cups of… -Chamomile tea. | -两杯 -甘菊茶 |
[14:07] | -With extra honey and… -And some milkweed whip. | -要放很多蜜糖和 -一些乳草 |
[14:11] | Hey, by the way, that new bucket-and-pulley system you made? | 对了 你造的桶和滑轮系统 |
[14:15] | Fairy Gary loves it. | 盖瑞仙子非常喜欢 |
[14:17] | -He’s so cute. -If you say so. | -他真可爱 -你说是就是吧 |
[14:20] | You know what? Maybe I can help you. You know, I’m kind of an expert on this. | 也许我可以帮你造节杖 我也算是个专家了 |
[14:24] | I can collect the supplies and give you advice. | 我可以帮你收集材料 提供建议 |
[14:28] | You will? That’s… That’s so sweet. | 真的 那真是 太好了 |
[14:31] | Hey, what are friends for? | 嘿 我们不是朋友吗 |
[14:33] | So, what do you say? Can I be your wingman? | 你怎么说 我可以当你的助手了 |
[14:36] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[14:37] | -The best dust-keeper fairy. -And the best tinker! | -最棒的仙粉看守仙子 -还有最棒的工匠仙子 |
[14:40] | This is gonna be a revelry to remember. | 这一定会是一个令人难忘的狂欢节 |
[14:49] | Knock-knock. | 梆梆 |
[14:53] | -Morning. -Hi. | -早上好 -嗨 |
[14:56] | All right, we have one full moon until the autumn revelry. Here we go. | 到秋天狂欢节之前 还有整整一个月 我们开始吧 |
[15:04] | Hey, Tink! I brought you some stuff from work. | 嘿 奇妙仙子 我从工作的地方 给你带来了一些东西 |
[15:07] | Wow | 哇 |
[15:09] | Terence, how did you… | 哇 泰伦斯 你怎么 |
[15:14] | I love this thing! | 我太喜欢了 |
[15:16] | I can tell you’re gonna be a big help. | 你一定能帮我的大忙 |
[15:19] | Looks good. | 看上去不赖 |
[15:20] | Now, remember, you get the most blue pixie dust | 记住 要想有最多的蓝色仙粉 |
[15:23] | if you maximize the moonstone’s exposed surface area. | 你就得把月光石 暴露的表面部分最大化 |
[15:26] | Right. Got it. | 明白了 |
[15:35] | Knock-knickity-knock! | 梆梆 |
[15:38] | Out of bed, sleepyhead. | 起床了 瞌睡虫 |
[15:43] | You gotta keep the fire nice and hot. | 你得把这火保持通亮 |
[16:04] | Excuse me, Tink. | 打搅 奇妙仙子 |
[16:05] | Yeah, you know, you should really keep that workspace clean. | 你真的得保持工作区的整洁 |
[16:10] | Okay, let me just… Let me get that one right there. | 让我 把那个也收拾了 |
[16:17] | Just one more. Thank you. | 还有一个 谢谢 |
[16:19] | 1, 2, 3… | -哇 -一 二 三 |
[16:20] | -Why are you counting? -4… | -你为什么数数 -四 |
[16:26] | Knickity-knickity-knock! | 梆梆梆梆 |
[16:32] | Watch your angle there. | 小心你的角度 |
[16:57] | Knock-knock! Who’s there? | 梆梆 有人在家吗 |
[16:59] | Knock. Knock who? Knock-knock-knickity-knock! | 梆梆 有人在家吗 |
[17:03] | Knickity-knock. | 梆梆 |
[17:35] | Steady. | 拿稳了 |
[17:37] | You gotta be easy. This is the tricky part. | 你得小心 这很容易出错的 |
[17:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:44] | All right, now we gotta match the trajectory of the light beam | 现在 我们得把光线的轨迹 |
[17:47] | -with the… -Got it. Thanks. | -跟 -明白了 谢谢 |
[17:49] | -With the… -Okay. Yeah, I know. | -跟 -好了 我知道了 |
[17:51] | With the… | 跟 |
[17:55] | -The curvature of the moonstone. -Will you please… | -月光石的弧度吻合起来 -拜托你 |
[18:07] | Tink, it looks like you need some sort of, you know, sharp thingy. | 奇妙仙子 看来你需要锋利的东西 |
[18:12] | That’s exactly what I need. | 那正是我需要的 |
[18:14] | Could you go out and find me something sharp? | 你可以出去 帮我找到锋利的东西吗 |
[18:17] | You got it. I’ll be right back. | 当然 我就回来 |
[18:20] | Take your time. | 慢慢找 |
[18:30] | Clank, what is that? | 胖子 那是什么 |
[18:32] | This is a fireworks launcher. Allow me to demonstrate. | 这是烟花发射器 我来演示一下 |
[18:37] | Iridessa and Rosetta will mix light crystals with flower pigment. | 爱丽德莎和罗塞塔 将把光水晶和花粉颜料混合起来 |
[18:42] | The mixture will go into the launcher, like so. | 然后把混合物放进发射器 就橡这样 |
[18:46] | Then I tighten the spring, like so. | 然后我上紧弹簧 就橡这样 |
[18:49] | -Oh, dear. Clank… -Then you throw the trigger… | -天啊 胖子 -然后砸向触发器 |
[18:51] | -Yes, Clank… -and the fireworks shoot into the air! | -胖子 -烟火就会射向天空 |
[18:54] | -Clank! -Like so! | -胖子 -就橡这样 |
[18:59] | Clanky, that’s brilliant! | 胖子 那真聪明 |
[19:02] | Hey, Bobble. Listen, do you know where I can find a sharp thingy? | 嘿 波波 你知道 我在哪里能找到锋利的东西吗 |
[19:06] | -A sharp thingy? -How about a stick? | -锋利的东西 -树枝怎么样 |
[19:10] | -No, a sharp thingy-majigy. -A stick can be pretty sharp! | -不 要锋利的东西 -树枝也可以很锋利的 |
[19:16] | No, I need something sharper to help Tink. | 不 我需要更锋利的东西 来帮助奇妙仙子 |
[19:20] | For Tink! | 奇妙仙子 |
[19:21] | -Clank, don’t sneak up on me like that. -Did you try the cove? | -胖子 别那样偷偷接近我 -你去过河湾了吗 |
[19:26] | Of course! That’s where all the lost things wash up. | 对啊 所有的失落物都在那里 |
[19:29] | Thanks, Bobble. Thanks, Clank. | 谢谢你 波波 谢谢你 胖子 |
[19:31] | Our pleasure. So long, Terence! | 乐意效劳 再见 泰伦斯 |
[19:35] | I’m getting a little dizzy. | 我开始有点晕了 |
[19:49] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[19:51] | And now for the finishing touch, a spattering of silver shavings. | 现在只剩最后的工序了 镀点银上去 |
[19:59] | Steady. I can’t wait till she sees this. | 平稳点啊 我都等不及给她这个了 |
[20:18] | There. Perfect. | 很好 |
[20:20] | -Finally. -Hey, Tink! I’m back! | -总算好了 -嘿 奇妙仙子 我回来了 |
[20:28] | -What is this? -It’s your sharp thingy. | -这是什么 -你要的锋利的东西啊 |
[20:31] | My… That’s not… | 我的 那不是 |
[20:34] | 1, 2, 3, 4… | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:37] | Terence, this is not sharp. This is round. | 泰伦斯 这不是锋利的 这是圆的 |
[20:41] | It is, in fact, the exact opposite of sharp. | 事实上 跟锋利完全相反 |
[20:45] | Really, look, if you look inside, it’s… | 真的 你只要看看里面 它 |
[20:47] | I need to work, okay? | 我需要工作 好吗 |
[20:49] | Now, would you please get this thing out of here? | 现在 请你把这东西弄出去好吗 |
[21:02] | My scepter! | 我的节杖 |
[21:06] | Tink, I’m so sorry. I… | 奇妙仙子 我很抱歉 我 |
[21:10] | -Out, Terence! Just go! -What? | -出去 泰伦斯 你走吧 -什么 |
[21:13] | You brought this stupid thing here. You broke the scepter. | 你带来这愚蠢的东西 你把我的节杖毁了 |
[21:17] | -This is your fault! -Tink, I… | -都是你的错 -奇妙仙子 我 |
[21:20] | -I was just trying to be a good friend. I… -Go away! Just leave me alone! | -我只是想做你的好朋友 我 -走吧 别烦我了 |
[21:26] | Fine! Last time I try to help you. | 好吧 这是我最后一次帮你 |
[21:54] | No. | 不会吧 |
[22:14] | Kept her workspace clean, brought her food, stoked the fire! | 帮她保持工作区整洁 给她带食物 给炉子添燃料 |
[22:20] | Find a sharp thingy. Searched high and low, | “找锋利的东西”到处都找遍了 |
[22:25] | and she didn’t even say thank you! | 她连个”谢”字都没有 |
[22:31] | Wow | 哇 |
[22:41] | I know some rock fairies that are gonna be pretty upset. | 我知道有些岩石仙子会很难过的 |
[22:45] | What? There are no rock fairies. | 什么 这里没有岩石仙子 |
[22:48] | You never know. There might be. | 很难说 有可能有 |
[22:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I’m great! Why do you ask? | 我很好 你问来做什么 |
[22:59] | I’m… No. I’m sorry. I… I had a fight with Tink. | 我 很抱歉 我跟奇妙仙子吵了一架 |
[23:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:05] | There was just an accident, and she just… She just exploded. I… | 发生了一个意外 她 气炸了 |
[23:10] | She exploded? | 她爆炸了 |
[23:12] | No, no, I don’t mean like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[23:14] | I mean, she just yelled at me, you know? And… | 我是说 她朝我大声吼 还有 |
[23:19] | Did she turn red? | 她很生气 |
[23:21] | Well, of course she turned red! It’s Tink! | 当然她很生气 她是奇妙仙子 |
[23:24] | Just give her a chance to cool off. | 等她消消气就好了 |
[23:28] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[23:54] | -Hello, Tink! -Clank! Bobble! | -你好 奇妙仙子 -胖子 波波 |
[23:56] | Came to see if you wanted to join us for fairytale theater. | 我们想问你 是否想跟我们一起去童话剧院 |
[23:59] | We figure you could use a real break. | 我们想你可能需要 破除单调的工作规律 |
[24:01] | Break? Nothing’s broken! What do you mean? | 破 没什么破了 你们什么意思 |
[24:04] | What do you know? | 你们知道什么了 |
[24:06] | Sorry, fellas. Busy. | 对不起 伙计们 我很忙 |
[24:08] | You know, the revelry, fall scepter, whatnot. | 狂欢节 秋天节杖 等等 |
[24:10] | I can’t wait to see that scepter! | 我迫不及待想要看看节杖 |
[24:14] | -Try. -Is it as beautiful as I imagine? | -还不行 -是不是跟我想象的那样漂亮 |
[24:19] | -No. -Terence told us it’s amazing. | -不是 -泰伦斯跟我们说它美极了 |
[24:22] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[24:26] | Look, guys, I really don’t have time. | 听着 伙计们 我真的没时间 |
[24:29] | Well, not to worry, Tink. | 别但心 奇妙仙子 |
[24:30] | We’ll tell Fairy Mary you couldn’t make it. | 我们会跟玛丽仙女说你赶不上的 |
[24:33] | -Fairy Mary? -Well, sure! | -玛丽仙女 -当然 |
[24:35] | You know her. She never misses fairytale theater. | 你知道她从来都 不会错过童话剧场的 |
[24:39] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[24:45] | Clank! Bobble! Wait for me! | 胖子 波波 等等我 |
[24:55] | Fairy Mary, I… | 玛丽仙女 我 |
[24:57] | Tinker Bell! I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight. | 奇妙仙子 我没想到今晚能见到你 |
[25:00] | Have you finished the scepter? | 你完成节杖了吗 |
[25:03] | Well, not exactly. | 嗯 还没 |
[25:05] | I… I was wondering… I mean, I have to ask you… | 我 我在想 我得问你 |
[25:09] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[25:12] | It’s about the moonstone. | 是关于月光石的 |
[25:13] | What happened to it? You didn’t lose it. Tell me you didn’t lose it! | 发生什么事了 快跟我说你没把它弄丢 |
[25:17] | -I didn’t lose it. -Good. | -我没弄丢 -好 |
[25:20] | But I was thinking, if using one moonstone creates blue pixie dust, | 但我在想 如果用一颗月光石 可以造出蓝色仙粉 |
[25:24] | using 2 would create even more. | 用两颗就可以造出更多 |
[25:27] | Do you have another moonstone? | 你还有一颗月光石吗 |
[25:28] | That moonstone is the only one found in the last 100 years. | 那是过去100年中 发现的唯一一颗月光石 |
[25:33] | And thank goodness we found it. | 谢天谢地我们找到了它 |
[25:35] | Without the blue dust, the pixie dust tree would grow weak, | 没有蓝色仙粉 仙粉树就会变得虚弱 |
[25:38] | and things would be pretty tough around here, believe you me. | 这里的生活也会变得很困难 |
[25:44] | Are you okay? You look sort of pale. | 你没事吧 你看上去有点苍白 |
[25:48] | -Wait. I know what’s going on. -You do? | -慢着 我知道是怎么回事 -你知道 |
[25:52] | You’ve been working too hard. What you need is a little theater. | 你工作太辛苦了 你需要看场戏 |
[25:57] | Knowing you, you’d probably redo the whole scepter if you could. | 我知道你 如果你能 你也许会重做整个节杖 |
[26:01] | -Is that an option? -Tinker Bell! | -那可以吗 -奇妙仙子 |
[26:33] | How exciting! | 真令人激动啊 |
[26:44] | Hush, fairies! Hush, fairies! | -请安静 别出声 -请安静 别出声 |
[26:46] | ‘Tis the moment for ancient fairy lore | 现在要开始 古老的故事 |
[26:50] | ‘Tis the moment for ancient fairy lore | 现在要开始 古老的故事 |
[26:54] | Tinker Bell, do you mind? | 奇妙仙子 介意我坐这里吗 |
[26:58] | Sorry. Skunk training. | 抱歉 训练过臭鼬的 |
[27:00] | -Hush, fairies! Hush! -Hush, fairies! Hush! | -请安静 别出声 -请安静 别出声 |
[27:02] | -For a fairytale of yore! -For a fairytale of yore! | -安静聆听古老的故事童话 -安静聆听古老的故事童话 |
[27:14] | ‘Twas a distant fall | 那是一个遥远的秋天 |
[27:17] | when a pirate ship arrived in Neverland. | 一艘海盗船抵达了梦幻岛 |
[27:20] | The dreaded pirates swarmed ashore, | 恐怖的海盗们云集在海岸 |
[27:24] | seeking the greatest and most elusive prize of all. | 寻找着最昂贵 和最难以捉摸的战利品 |
[27:28] | A fairy. | 一名仙子 |
[27:31] | Pirates give me the willies! | 海盗真吓人 |
[27:33] | Far and wide, the pirates searched until they found a fairy. | 海盗们到处寻找 终于找到了一名仙子 |
[27:38] | They chased her, captured her | 他们追逐并捉到了她 |
[27:40] | and forced her to lead them to the most magical treasure, | 强迫她带他们去找最有魔力的宝藏 |
[27:44] | the enchanted Mirror of Incanta. | 具有魔力的印佳塔魔镜 |
[27:52] | Forged by fairy magic in ages past, | 魔镜由很久以前的魔法仙子铸造 |
[27:56] | the mirror had the power to grant 3 wishes, | 它有魔力来满足三个愿望 |
[28:00] | anything precious to your heart. | 任何对你珍贵的东西 |
[28:03] | -Fairy Mary, is this true? -Every word. | -玛丽仙女 那是真的吗 -千真万确 |
[28:07] | The pirates used 2 wishes, | 海盗们使用了两个愿望 |
[28:10] | but before they could use the third wish, | 但在他们用第三个愿望之前 |
[28:13] | the ship was wrecked on an island north of Neverland. | 船在梦幻岛北边的岛上撞毁了 |
[28:20] | The Mirror of Incanta, with its last remaining wish, | 还能满足一个愿望的印佳塔魔镜 |
[28:25] | was lost forever. | 永远地迷失了 |
[28:31] | Yet it is said that the clues to find it are hidden in this ancient chant. | 据说寻找它的线索 藏在这首古老的歌谣里 |
[28:39] | Journey due north past Neverland | 越过梦幻岛往北 |
[28:43] | Till a faraway island is close at hand | 抵达一个遥远的岛屿 |
[28:47] | When you’re alone But not alone | 只身而来却不孤单 |
[28:51] | You will find help And an arch of stone | “得到帮助 唯有石拱门” |
[28:59] | Arch of stone. | 石拱门 |
[29:02] | There’s one way across the isle’s north ridge | 有一条路可以通过岛的北脊 |
[29:06] | But a price must be paid at the old troll bridge | “但在老怪兽桥 你必须得付出代价” |
[29:11] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[29:12] | I think she said something about a toll bridge. | 我想她在说一座收费桥 |
[29:14] | -Toll bridge? -Yeah. | -收费桥 -嗯 |
[29:15] | But I don’t know how much it costs. | 但我不知道那得花多少钱 |
[29:19] | At journey’s end You shall walk the plank | 旅途的最后 你得走过船的厚甲板 |
[29:23] | Of the ship that sunk But never sank | “船虽触礁 但永远不会沉没” |
[29:28] | And in the hold Amidst gems and gold | 船舱之中还有一个愿 |
[29:32] | A wish come true Awaits, we’re told | 未许之愿 等待实现 |
[29:49] | But beware and be warned There’s a trick to this clue | 你要小心注意 线索暗藏玄机 |
[29:54] | Wish only goodwill Or no good will come you | 愿良善诚心 否则灾祸可预 |
[29:59] | For the treasure you seek | 只怕宝藏未得 |
[30:02] | You may yet come to rue! | “却已悔不当初” |
[30:14] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[30:18] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[30:22] | Faraway island is close at hand | 抵达一个遥远的岛屿 |
[30:31] | Due north past Neverland | “越过梦幻岛往北” |
[30:39] | Let’s see. Mouse cheese. | 我们来看看 老鼠芝士 |
[30:45] | Pan. Chart. | 锅 地图 |
[30:48] | Extra clothes. | 换洗衣物 |
[30:53] | This one’s not for traveling. | 这件不适合旅行 |
[30:56] | How am I gonna carry all this? | 我怎样才能带上所有这些东西呢 |
[31:01] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[31:03] | -There you go. One cup, dear. -Thank you. | -孩子 给你的一杯 -谢谢 |
[31:07] | Fairy Gary. Hi. | 盖瑞仙子 你好 |
[31:09] | Hello, Tink. What brings you here? | 你好 奇妙仙子 你来有什么事吗 |
[31:12] | I see that bucket-and-pulley system I rigged for you is working out. | 看来我造的 桶和滑轮系统运作得很好 |
[31:16] | You know, Fairy Gary, you really run a tight ship. | 盖瑞仙子 你这里真是井井有条 |
[31:19] | I know it sounds like I’m just saying it, but you really do. Really. | 虽然这么说有点恭维的意思 但我是真心的 |
[31:23] | That’s very sweet, dear. | 孩子 你真会说话 |
[31:25] | Anyway, I was wondering, can I have some extra pixie dust? | 我在想 我可以多要一些仙粉吗 |
[31:32] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[31:33] | Come on, Fairy Gary. Please? Just a smidge? | 盖瑞仙子 就给一小把好吗 |
[31:37] | Now, Tinker Bell, you know the rules, | 奇妙仙子 你是知道规定的 |
[31:40] | and it says here you already got your ration. | 记录显示你已经拿到你那份了 |
[31:52] | Iridessa! Rosetta! | 爱丽德莎 罗塞塔 |
[31:54] | -What do you think? -Lend you some of our dust? | -你认为如何 -借一些仙粉给你 |
[31:57] | Tinker Bell, we need every bit of it on the mainland. | 奇妙仙子 我们在陆地上 可是需要每一颗仙粉的啊 |
[32:00] | Sweetie, it takes a lot of flying to bring in autumn. | 亲爱的 要飞很久才能到秋天呢 |
[32:04] | Sorry, Tink. | 抱歉 奇妙仙子 |
[32:08] | Say, you know who can help. | 你知道谁可以帮忙的 |
[32:15] | Raffaela, Renato, Redina, Rina… | 拉斐尔拉 瑞拉托 瑞迪那 瑞娜 |
[32:19] | -Hi, Cheese! -Hey, Terence! | -嗨 芝士 -嗨 泰伦斯 |
[32:21] | Morning, Fawn! | 早上好 芳玟 |
[32:23] | -Rina, Rhoda, Rosetta… -Terence. | -瑞娜 罗达 罗塞塔 -泰伦斯 |
[32:27] | -Tink? -Hi. | -奇妙仙子 -你好 |
[32:30] | Surprised to see you. How’s the scepter? | 没想到能见到你 节杖做得怎样了 |
[32:34] | I’m working on it. | 还在做 |
[32:36] | Look, Terence, things happened, mistakes were made, | 泰伦斯 现在错误已经造成了 |
[32:40] | and now there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[32:45] | I need some extra pixie dust. | 我需要一些额外的仙粉 |
[32:49] | You need more pixie dust? That’s why you’re here? | 你要更多的仙粉 那就是你来这里的原因 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:54] | It’s not exactly what I was expecting. Why do you need more dust? | 那可不是我所期望的 你为什么需要更多的仙粉 |
[32:57] | I… I can’t tell you. | 我 不能告诉你 |
[33:01] | You can’t tell me? | 你不能告诉我 |
[33:02] | You need more pixie dust, and you can’t tell me why? | 你需要更多的仙粉 还不能告诉我原因 |
[33:06] | A true friend wouldn’t need to know why. | 一个真正的朋友不需要问为什么 |
[33:09] | A true friend wouldn’t ask me to break the rules! | 一个真正的朋友 不会让我违反规定 |
[33:12] | Well, then, I guess we’re not true friends! | 那我想我们不是真正的朋友 |
[33:18] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[33:21] | I guess we’re not. | 我想我们不是 |
[33:23] | I’m on my own, then. | 那我就一个人了 |
[34:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:45] | So long, Pixie Hollow. I’ll be back soon. | 再见 小精灵谷 我很快就回来 |
[36:11] | I just need to angle the moon with the horizon. | 我需要用地平线来测量月亮的角度 |
[37:16] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[37:21] | My boysenberry rolls! | 我的波森莓卷 |
[37:44] | My mouse cheese! My pumpernickel muffin! | 我的老鼠芝士 我的粗祼麦松糕 |
[37:49] | Out. Out. Shoo. Go find your friends. | 出去 走开 找你的朋友去 |
[38:01] | Stop following me. | 别跟着我 |
[38:03] | I’m on a very important mission. | 我有一项非常重要的任务 |
[38:05] | I have 2 days to find the magic mirror and wish the moonstone back. | 我得在两天内找到魔镜 然后许愿让月光石复原 |
[38:10] | No, I don’t need any help. | 不 我不需要帮助 |
[38:12] | Yes, I am sure. Okay. Now, let’s see. | 对 我确定 我们来看看 |
[38:19] | Hey, look! Look, little guy. Fetch! | 嘿 看着 小家伙 去捡回来 |
[38:25] | Will you please get out of here? | 你出去好吗 |
[38:41] | That does it. Out! | 够了 出去 |
[39:30] | All right. You can stay. | 好吧 你可以留下来 |
[39:34] | For now. Just do me a favor, if you could stay right here. | 现在 帮我一个忙 这样待着别动 |
[39:42] | If my bearings are accurate, we should see land soon. | 如果我的轴承准确的话 我们应该很快就能看到陆地了 |
[39:46] | I’m Tinker Bell. What’s your name? | 我是奇妙仙子 你叫什么 |
[39:50] | Okay. Blinky? | 好吧 眨眼睛 |
[39:53] | Flicker? Flash? Beam? Flare? | 亮闪闪 亮晶晶 光束 光芒 |
[39:58] | Well, how in the blazing bellows am I supposed to guess your name | 如果你一直这样 烈火燃烧一样地怒吼 |
[40:01] | if you keep… | 我怎能猜到你的名字 |
[40:04] | Your name’s Bellows? | 你叫怒吼 |
[40:06] | Blaze. | 亮亮 |
[40:10] | Kind of a tough-guy name. You a tough guy? | 橡个狠角色的名字 你够狠吗 |
[40:15] | Okay. Don’t hurt yourself. | 好了 别弄伤自己了 |
[40:18] | That’s it, Cheese. Keep them coming. | 对了 芝士 让他们继续 |
[40:21] | Next. | 下一个 |
[40:23] | Okay. Next. | 下一个 |
[40:25] | Iridessa, how are those lanterns coming? | 爱丽德莎 那些灯笼怎样了 |
[40:28] | Almost done, Fairy Mary. Good shot, Cheese. | 差不多好了 玛丽仙女 哇 干得好 芝士 |
[40:33] | Next, I’ll get Rosetta some light crystals for the fireworks. | 下面 我得给罗塞塔 一些光水晶来做烟火 |
[40:35] | I can’t wait to mix them up with my begonias, gardenias and… | 我迫不及待地要拿它们 跟秋海棠 栀子 |
[40:42] | -Forget-me-nots. -Forget-me-nots. | -还有勿忘我一起混起来 -勿忘我 |
[40:44] | I keep forgetting those. | 我总是忘了它们 |
[40:47] | Fawn, show me how that 21-butterfly salute is coming along. | 芳玟 给我看看21只蝴蝶的礼赞 |
[40:51] | All right, fellas, when I blow the whistle, you guys go. | 好了 我一吹口哨 你们就开始 |
[40:55] | On your mark, get set… | 各就各位 预备开始 |
[41:02] | One down and 20 to go. | 1只好了 还有20只 |
[41:05] | Keep at it, sweetie. Silvermist, what are you working on? | 继续保持 亲爱的 水蜜斯 你负责什么工作 |
[41:09] | Pollywog bubbles. Okay, guys. | 蝌蚪泡泡 大家准备好 |
[41:20] | -There you go. -Nicely done, dear. | -就是这样 -干得好 亲爱的 |
[41:22] | Next. | 下一个 |
[41:24] | Fireworks. Is it ready yet? | 烟火准备好了吗 |
[41:27] | -Yes! -Let her rip! | -好了 -发射吧 |
[41:28] | -Right, Bobble. -Dear. | -好的 波波 -亲爱的 |
[41:34] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[41:40] | Still okay. | 还是很好 |
[41:42] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[41:56] | 1, 2. | 一 二 |
[42:00] | I don’t understand, Blaze. We should’ve seen land by now. | 我不明白 亮亮 我们现在应该看到陆地了才对 |
[42:06] | You go ahead and get some rest. I’ll take first watch. | 你休息一下 我来站岗 |
[42:39] | I’m awake, I’m awake, I’m… In a tree? | 哇 我醒来了 在树上 |
[42:44] | This must be the lost island. | 这一定是迷失的岛屿 |
[42:48] | There it is. The stone arch from the story! | 那是故事中的石拱门 |
[42:51] | You stay here and guard the balloon. | 你在这里看着气球 |
[42:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[43:16] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[43:18] | This is supposed to be a rock arch, not a twisty, branchy, tree arch. | 应该是一座石拱门 而不是弯弯的树枝 |
[43:37] | Not now. | 现在不 |
[43:44] | What has gotten into you? | 你怎么了 |
[43:48] | Blaze, where’s the balloon? | 亮亮 气球呢 |
[43:52] | It’s gone? | 飞走了 |
[43:54] | My compass, my supplies, my pixie dust. | 我的指南针 物资和仙粉 |
[43:57] | I left you in charge. Why didn’t you warn me? | 我让你负责的 你怎么不提醒我 |
[44:02] | Well, I… You… | 我 你 |
[44:04] | Okay, okay. We’ll get back to that later. We gotta find that balloon. | 好吧 我们迟点再说 我们得找到气球 |
[44:26] | Blaze! | 亮亮 |
[44:37] | Tink? | 奇妙仙子 |
[44:42] | -I’m so sorry… -Terence. Terence. How did you… | -我很抱歉 -泰伦斯 你怎么 |
[44:47] | You brought this stupid thing here. You broke the scepter. | 你带来这个愚蠢的东西 你弄坏了节杖 |
[44:51] | -This is your fault! -Tink, I… | -是你的错 -奇妙仙子 我 |
[44:53] | I was just trying to be a good friend. I… | 只是想做你的好朋友 我 |
[44:56] | Just leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[45:00] | Fine! Last time I try to help you. | 好吧 这是我最后一次帮你 |
[45:07] | No. Terence, come back. Terence. | 不 泰伦斯 回来 |
[45:12] | Terence. | 泰伦斯 |
[45:24] | Blaze, where are you? | 亮亮 你在哪里 |
[45:27] | Blaze! | 亮亮 |
[45:36] | I lost my balloon. I lost my pixie dust. I’m starving. | 我丢了气球 仙粉 而且还饿得要死 |
[45:43] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[46:51] | That hit the spot. Thank you so much. | 哇 那让我不饿了 非常感谢 |
[46:59] | Hey, we’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[47:01] | By any chance, have you seen a stone arch around here? | 你在附近见过一座石拱门吗 |
[47:26] | I’m out of dust. Looks like I’ll be walking from here. | 我没有仙粉了 看来我得从这里走过去 |
[47:39] | My compass! | 我的指南针 |
[47:46] | That is a sharp thingy. | 这是个锋利的东西 |
[47:48] | Terence. | 泰伦斯 |
[48:01] | The stone arch. Blaze, hey, we made it! We’re here! | 石拱门 亮亮 我们成功了 我们到了 |
[48:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[48:12] | Thank you all so much. Bye, now. Bye! | 太感谢了 再见 |
[48:18] | Great to have friends that will help you out, huh? | 有肯帮忙的朋友是很好的吧 |
[48:28] | I know Tink is my best friend. | 我知道奇妙仙子是我最好的朋友 |
[48:31] | We should just forgive each other. | 我们应该互相原谅 |
[48:33] | Someone just needs to take the first step. | 有人得先开口 |
[48:37] | Who? | 谁呢 |
[48:39] | Yeah, well, I think it should be Tink. | 我想应该是奇妙仙子 |
[48:42] | -Who? -Tink. | -谁 -奇妙仙子 |
[48:45] | She blamed me for breaking the scepter. | 她指责我弄坏了节杖 |
[48:48] | -Who? -Tink! | -谁 -奇妙仙子 |
[48:51] | I know she’s under a lot of pressure, | 我知道她的压力很大 |
[48:53] | but she shouldn’t have treated me that way. | 但她不应该那么对我 |
[48:56] | She should apologize. | 她应该道歉 |
[48:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:05] | Me. | 我 |
[49:08] | Thank you so much, Mr. Owl. | 太感谢你了 猫头鹰先生 |
[49:10] | You know what? You are truly the wisest of all the creatures. | 你真是最明智的生灵 |
[49:18] | The fellows are making fun of my kilt again. | 那些家伙又在笑我的短裙了 |
[49:22] | -Who? -The guys at the depot! | -谁 -仓库的人 |
[49:25] | They keep calling it a skirt. | 他们叫这个短裙 |
[49:35] | Hey, Tink, it’s me. | 嘿 奇妙仙子 是我 |
[49:38] | Look, I know you’re mad at me, okay, but there’s something I need to tell you. | 我知道你生我的气 但我有话跟你说 |
[49:45] | Tink? | 奇妙仙子 |
[49:52] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[49:58] | The moonstone. | 月光石 |
[50:05] | What? | 什么 |
[50:19] | It’s our last day, Blaze. We gotta find that shipwreck soon. | 亮亮 我们只剩一天了 我们得很快找到沉船才行 |
[50:40] | None shall pass the secret troll bridge. | 没人能通过神秘的怪兽桥 |
[50:44] | Troll bridge? I thought it was “toll bridge.” | 怪兽桥 我还以为是”收费桥” |
[50:48] | Look, fellas, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 伙计们 我不想惹麻烦 |
[50:50] | We are guardians of the secret… | 我们是神秘的守卫 |
[50:51] | -Hey, hey, hey! Hey! -What? | -嘿 嘿 -怎么了 |
[50:54] | It’s my turn to give the ominous warning, blockhead. | 该我来说凶险的警告了 笨蛋 |
[50:57] | -Is not. -Is too. | -不是 -是 |
[50:59] | -Is not! Not! Not! Not! -Is too! Is too! Too! Too! Too! | -不是 不是 -是 是 |
[51:03] | You did it last time. | 你上次说过了 |
[51:05] | That was over 300 years ago! | 那是300多年前了 |
[51:11] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[51:13] | We are guardians of the secret bridge. | 我们是神秘桥的守卫 |
[51:16] | Beat it before we grind your bones to make our bed. | 离开这里 否则我们 会把你的骨头做成我们的床 |
[51:22] | -Bread. -What? | -面包 -什么 |
[51:25] | The expression is, “Grind your bones to make our bread,” not “bed.” | 台词是”把你的骨头做成我们的面包” |
[51:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[51:34] | Who would want to make bread out of bones? | 谁想要用骨头来做面包 |
[51:37] | Might break a tooth. | 会崩掉牙齿的 |
[51:39] | Well, who would want to sleep in a bed made of bones? | 那么 谁想要 睡在骨头做的床上呢 |
[51:42] | It’s hard on the back. It’ll put a crick in your neck, you knucklehead. | 背部会很硬的 会让你的脖子痉挛 你这个笨蛋 |
[51:45] | Ix-nay in front of the ictim-vay. | 别在受害者前透露消息 |
[51:49] | Gravel for brains. | 猪脑子 |
[51:51] | -Fuzz face. -Thimble head. | -毛脸 -顶针头 |
[51:52] | -Stinky breath. -Googly eyes. | -臭嘴巴 -鼓眼睛 |
[51:54] | -Waxy ears! -Unibrow! | -耳屎耳朵 -半边眉毛 |
[51:55] | Excuse me. I need to get through. | 打搅一下 我得过去 |
[51:57] | None shall pass! | -没人能过去 -没人能过去 |
[52:00] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been through to get here? | 你们知道 我经历多少艰辛才来到这里吗 |
[52:03] | I almost got attacked by bugs and bats | 我差点被虫子和蝙蝠袭击 |
[52:04] | and got blown all over the place by the wind, | 我还被风吹过来吹过去 |
[52:06] | and almost starved to death to find a mirror that grants one last wish, | 饿得快要死掉 就为了 找能实现最后一个愿望的魔镜 |
[52:08] | which I wouldn’t have even needed | 如果泰伦斯帮我找来 |
[52:10] | if Terence had taken his time finding me a sharp thingy | 锋利的东西 而不是让我打碎月光石的话 |
[52:11] | instead of making me break the moonstone. | 我才不需要魔镜呢 |
[52:13] | And then he didn’t even share his pixie dust because he cares more | 然后他还不肯跟我分享他的仙粉 因为他更关心 |
[52:15] | about the stupid rules than he does about me… | 他那愚蠢的规定 而不是我 |
[52:17] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 哇 慢着 |
[52:20] | -Who’s Terence? -Is he a friend of yours? | -谁是泰伦斯 -他是你的一个朋友 |
[52:23] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:26] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[52:29] | -You’re not very nice. -Hey, don’t you judge me! | -你不是很友善 -嘿 别评判我 |
[52:32] | You’ve been yelling at each other since I got here. | 自从我来这里 你们就一直在互相谩骂 |
[52:35] | But he knows I don’t mean it, don’t you? | 但他知道我不是真心的 对吧 |
[52:37] | You old softie. | 你这个老敏感 |
[52:40] | -Like when I call you “wart face.” -Yes. Or when I call you “big nose.” | -我叫你”瘊子脸”-我叫你”大鼻子” |
[52:46] | -Booger breath. -Stinky feet. | -鼻涕虫 -臭脚丫 |
[52:48] | -Weasel toes! -Badger brain! | -鼬鼠脚趾 -獾鼠脑子 |
[52:50] | -Garden gnome! -Garden gnome? | -花园侏儒 -花园侏儒 |
[52:55] | Oh, dear, I don’t know where that came from. | 噢 亲爱的 我不知道我怎么会那样说 |
[53:00] | -I crossed the line. -Say the magic words. Go on. | -我太过分了 -快跟我道歉 快 |
[53:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:09] | -Do you mean it? -Absolutely. | -你真心的 -绝对 |
[53:12] | -Do you feel it? -Deeply. | -你真的觉得 -深深地 |
[53:15] | Well, then, I forgive you. | 好吧 我原谅你 |
[53:21] | -Friends? -Friends. | -还是朋友 -当然 |
[53:28] | -Come here, buddy. -Pal! | -过来 哥儿们 -兄弟 |
[53:30] | -Amigo. -Compadre. | -朋友 -我的朋友 |
[53:33] | -You’re the best. -No, you. | -你是最棒的 -不 你才是 |
[53:34] | -No, you. -No, you’re right, I am the best. | -不 你才是 -好 你对 我是最棒的 |
[53:36] | -So now you think you’re the best? -I know I’m the best! | -你现在认为你是最棒的 -我知道我最棒 |
[53:39] | Now, don’t you argue with me! | 你竟敢跟我争 |
[53:41] | Well, you’re ugly and stinky. | -你这个又丑又臭的家伙 |
[53:42] | Really? | -真的 |
[53:55] | Blaze, listen, it’s the ocean. | 亮亮 听着 这是海 |
[54:31] | The ship that sunk but never sank. Okay, Blaze, this is it. | 那就是触礁而不会沉没的船 好吧 亮亮 就是它了 |
[54:36] | We gotta find that mirror and fix the moonstone. Let’s go. | 我们得找到魔镜 修复月光石 走吧 |
[55:07] | Why couldn’t the mirror be in a bunny-filled meadow? | 为什么魔镜 要在这么恐怖的地方呢 |
[55:56] | Blaze! | 亮亮 |
[56:33] | Who’s that? Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[57:03] | Look, Blaze. | 看 亮亮 |
[57:36] | What do you think? Too big? | 你怎么想 太大了 |
[57:39] | It’s gotta be in here somewhere, Blaze. Come on. Help me look. | -定在这里的某个地方 亮亮 来 帮我找 |
[58:09] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[58:22] | Okay. Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[58:25] | Clear your mind. Only get one shot at this. Here it goes. | 想好了 只能试一次 |
[58:30] | I wish… I wish… | 我希望 |
[58:35] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[58:38] | Blaze, I wish you’d be quiet for one minute! | 亮亮 我希望你能安静一分钟 |
[58:47] | No, no, no, no! No! That one didn’t count! | 不 那不算 |
[58:50] | I take it back. Please, please. I take it back! | 我收回 求你了 |
[58:53] | That wasn’t my wish. Please! | 那不是我的愿望 求你了 |
[58:57] | Blaze, look what you’ve done! | 亮亮 看你干的好事 |
[59:00] | This mirror was my last chance. This is all your fault! | 魔镜是我最后的希望 都是你的错 |
[59:22] | I’m sorry, Blaze. It’s not your fault. | 对不起 亮亮 那不是你的错 |
[59:27] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[59:32] | It’s all mine. | 都是我的错 |
[59:41] | I wish Terence were here. | 泰伦斯在这里就好了 |
[59:45] | I wish we were still friends. | 我们要还是朋友就好了 |
[59:50] | We are friends, Tink. | 我们是朋友 奇妙仙子 |
[59:54] | Terence. | 泰伦斯 |
[59:57] | -I am so sorry. -I forgive you. | -对不起 -我原谅你 |
[1:00:02] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[1:00:05] | I miss you, too. But, Tink, why… | 我也想你 但 你为什么 |
[1:00:09] | Why didn’t you tell me about the moonstone? | 不跟我说月光石的事情呢 |
[1:00:13] | I didn’t want anyone to know. | 我不想别人知道 |
[1:00:15] | I didn’t think I needed any help, Terence. | 我以为我不需要帮助 泰伦斯 |
[1:00:18] | I was wrong. I wish you were here. | 我错了 我希望你在这里 |
[1:00:22] | -I am here. -I know you are. | -我在这里 -我知道 |
[1:00:26] | But, I mean, really here, with me. | 但我是说 真的在这里 |
[1:00:31] | I am with you. | 我是和你在一起 |
[1:00:33] | No. I mean here, Terence, right next to me. | 我是说在我身边 |
[1:00:38] | I’m standing behind you. | 我正站在你身后 |
[1:00:40] | Terence! | 泰伦斯 |
[1:00:43] | I’m so sorry, Terence. I know, I was so wrong… | 对不起 我真错了 |
[1:00:47] | Hey, hey. I’m sorry, too. | 嘿 我也对不起 |
[1:00:50] | You know, you were under a lot of pressure… Hey. | 你的压力很大 哇 嘿 |
[1:00:54] | -Who’s this? -This is Blaze. | -这是谁 -亮亮 |
[1:00:56] | He’s been a big help in some tough spots. | 他在困难时帮了我大忙 |
[1:00:58] | -Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. -How did you… | -很高兴见到你 -你怎么 |
[1:01:01] | I flew all night and all day over the sea, | 我在海上飞了整天整夜 |
[1:01:04] | and just when I was gonna run out of dust, | 正当我快用完仙粉时 |
[1:01:06] | I stumbled into that flying machine of yours. | 我被你的飞行器绊倒了 |
[1:01:08] | That thing is awesome! | 那东西真是棒 |
[1:01:09] | I only had a pinch of dust left. It got me all the way here. | 我只剩一点仙粉了 它带我来到这里 |
[1:01:12] | You found my balloon? | 你找到我的气球了 |
[1:01:14] | But where did you even get the dust to make it this far? | 但你怎么有那么仙粉来这里 |
[1:01:16] | I, you know, borrowed a little extra. | 我借了一点点 |
[1:01:19] | -You broke the rules for me? -Hey, I knew you needed my help. | -你为我而违规了 -我知道你需要帮助 |
[1:01:28] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:01:40] | Blaze! | 亮亮 |
[1:02:11] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:02:33] | -That was kind of fun. -What? | -真好玩 -什么 |
[1:02:40] | There’s our way out. | 那是我们出去的路 |
[1:02:48] | Terence, buy me some time. Come on, Blaze. | 泰伦斯 帮忙拖延一下时间 来 亮亮 |
[1:03:01] | Back, you dirty rats! | 回去 你们这些脏鼠 |
[1:03:32] | -Are they gone? -They’re gone. | -它们走了 -嗯 |
[1:03:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:03:43] | Come here, you vicious monster. | 过来 你这个邪恶的怪物 |
[1:03:57] | Now, how are we gonna fly this thing? | 我们怎么让它飞起来呢 |
[1:03:59] | I used the last of my dust getting it here. | 我来这里把最后的仙粉都用完了 |
[1:04:01] | Well, with any luck, my pixie-dust bag | 幸运的话 我的仙粉袋 |
[1:04:03] | should be around here somewhere. | 应该在附近 |
[1:04:06] | Is it enough? | 那够吗 |
[1:04:08] | -Yeah, it’s enough. Anchors up. -Aye-aye, Captain. | -足够了 起锚 -好的 船长 |
[1:04:13] | Just a little bit of pixie dust up front will get this baby going. | 只要一点仙粉放在前面 就能让它飞起来 |
[1:04:19] | That should do the trick. | 那就能飞了 |
[1:04:25] | Wow | 哇 |
[1:04:27] | I guess it pays to have a dust-keeper fairy around. | 有个仙粉看守仙子在旁边真不错 |
[1:04:29] | I’m telling you, we just might make it. | 我说过我们也许会成功的 |
[1:04:34] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:37] | What’s gonna happen when we get back? | 我们回去后会怎样呢 |
[1:04:40] | Would you happen to have an extra moonstone? | 你会再有一颗月光石吗 |
[1:04:49] | I don’t know if it’s gonna help, but I brought this. | 我不知道是否有用 但我带来了这个 |
[1:04:55] | My scepter. | 我的节杖 |
[1:05:08] | Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:05:15] | -Terence? -Right. Right. | -泰伦斯 -对 |
[1:05:17] | No, I know. You need your space. | 我知道 你需要私人空间 |
[1:05:19] | No. I can’t do this without you. Would you help me? | 不 得要你帮忙才行 你肯帮我吗 |
[1:05:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:05:26] | If I turn this, then this can go in here. | 我转动这个 它就能进去 |
[1:05:28] | Wait a second. You think this would work? | 等等 你认为这能行 |
[1:05:30] | -Yeah. Yeah! -Okay, okay. | -耶 -好了 |
[1:05:32] | Set it at a 30-degree angle | 设定为30度角 |
[1:05:34] | so that the reflective qualities of the moonstone… | 那样月光石的反射特性 |
[1:05:36] | Are magnified in relation to the moonbeam rays. | 就能被月光放大 |
[1:05:38] | Yes! You’re a genius. | 对 你真是个天才 |
[1:05:42] | -I almost got it. I just need… -Like a sharp thingy? | -差不多了 我只需要 -锋利的东西 |
[1:05:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:50] | Excuse me, Blaze. | 抱歉 亮亮 |
[1:06:22] | That’s a bit heavier than I remember. | 那比我记得的要重一些 |
[1:06:30] | 1492 1493 1492 1493… | |
[1:06:33] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[1:06:34] | It’s all right. Tink will be here any second now. | 没事的 奇妙仙子随时都会到 |
[1:06:37] | The blue harvest moon is high. | 蓝色收获月已经升起来了 |
[1:06:40] | The moonbeams are almost at their mark. | 月光也差不多了 |
[1:06:43] | This is a disaster. | 真是个灾难 |
[1:06:45] | Fairy Mary, where is Tinker Bell? | 玛丽仙女 奇妙仙子呢 |
[1:06:48] | -I don’t know! -You… | -我不知道 -你 |
[1:06:50] | Minister, Fairy Mary? | 部长 玛丽仙女 |
[1:06:51] | Yes, Your Highness? | -在 殿下 -在 殿下 |
[1:06:53] | Is anything the matter? | 有问题吗 |
[1:06:54] | -Yes… -No, Your Highness. | -有 -没有 殿下 |
[1:06:57] | -Where is Tinker Bell? -Well, we’ve been… | -奇妙仙子在哪里 -我们已经 |
[1:06:59] | Look up there! | 看 |
[1:07:03] | Tinker Bell! | 奇妙仙子 |
[1:07:06] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[1:07:08] | -Wow -Wow | -哇 -哇 |
[1:07:14] | Hi! Queen Clarion, Fairy Mary, I made it! | 嗨 克丽安女王 玛丽仙女 我成功了 |
[1:07:18] | -There she is. -Now that’s an entrance. | -她在那里 -那是个入口 |
[1:07:23] | Right in the nick of time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[1:07:35] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[1:07:38] | Tinker Bell, at the beginning of the season, | 奇妙仙子 在季节之初 |
[1:07:41] | you were entrusted with a great responsibility. | 你被授予了一个伟大的责任 |
[1:07:45] | Where is the fall scepter? | 秋天节杖在哪里 |
[1:07:48] | There were complications, | 出了些小问题 |
[1:07:51] | but it’s ready now, Your Highness. | 但现在已经就绪了 殿下 |
[1:07:54] | This way, dear. | 这边 孩子 |
[1:08:03] | Fairies of Pixie Hollow, I present the autumn scepter. | 小精灵谷的仙子们 我给你们献上秋天节杖 |
[1:08:14] | The moonstone! 1, 2… | 月光石 一 二 |
[1:08:19] | No, no. Don’t worry, Fairy Mary. Just… Just wait. | 别但心 玛丽仙女 等等 |
[1:08:24] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:27] | Come on, come on. | 快 |
[1:08:29] | Please work. Please work. Please work. | 一定要成功 |
[1:08:54] | Your Majesty, I’ve never seen this much blue pixie dust before. | 殿下 我从来没有见过 那么多的蓝色仙粉 |
[1:08:59] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[1:09:00] | It’s at least a million smidges. Maybe more. | 至少有一百万把 或许更多 |
[1:09:05] | -It’s more. -Yeah. Much more. | -是更多 -比更多还多 |
[1:09:10] | This is amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[1:09:14] | -Only Tinker Bell. -Pretty good, huh? | -只有奇妙仙子能做到 -很棒 对吧 |
[1:09:18] | Come on, girls. It’s show time. | 来吧 姑娘们 表演时间到了 |
[1:09:22] | Fairies of Pixie Hollow, | 小精灵谷的仙子们 |
[1:09:24] | we have celebrated this revelry without interruption for centuries. | 我们多个世纪以来 不间断地庆祝这个狂欢节 |
[1:09:29] | Tonight, I believe, is our finest revelry ever, | 我相信今晚是最棒的狂欢节 |
[1:09:33] | thanks to one very special fairy, Tinker Bell. | 得感谢我们的奇妙仙子 |
[1:09:41] | And her friend, Terence. | 还有她的朋友泰伦斯 |
[1:09:44] | -And her new friend. -Blaze. | -还有她的新朋友 -亮亮 |
[1:09:46] | Yes, of course. Blaze. We owe them all our thanks. | 当然 还有亮亮 我们都该感谢他们 |
[1:09:56] | -I’m so proud of you. -Thank you, Fairy Mary. | -我是如此为你骄傲 -谢谢你 玛丽仙女 |
[1:10:00] | What made you think of breaking the moonstone | 你是怎样想到把月光石 |
[1:10:02] | into all those tiny little pieces? | 弄成碎块的呢 |
[1:10:05] | Genius! | 真是天才 |
[1:10:09] | On your lead, my dear. | 你来引路 孩子 |
[1:10:14] | All right, everyone. To the pixie-dust tree! | 大家注意了 仙粉树 |
[1:10:25] | That’s our cue! | 该我们上场了 |
[1:10:34] | There are the bubbles. Hit it, Clank. | 那里有泡泡 启动啊 胖子 |
[1:10:40] | It worked, Bobble! It worked! | 成功了 波波 |
[1:10:44] | Aye, it certainly did. | 当然 |
[1:10:51] | To believe in who you are | 为了让你相信你自己 |
[1:10:55] | Who you were always meant to be | 相信你对他们很重要 |
[1:11:01] | To you open up your heart | 为了让你敞开心扉 |
[1:11:05] | Then you set your spirit free | 让你的精神得到释放 |
[1:11:10] | In this time of the season | 在这个季节的这个时候 |
[1:11:15] | Every leaf on every tree | 每一棵树上的每一片树叶 |
[1:11:20] | Start to shine | 都开始散发光芒 |
[1:11:22] | Come and see | 过来看看 |
[1:11:24] | Take my hand | 牵起我的手 |
[1:11:27] | Come with me | 跟我一起 |
[1:11:29] | And fly | 飞起来 |
[1:11:39] | The greatest treasures are not gold | 最珍贵的宝藏不是金银珠宝 |
[1:11:42] | Nor jewels, nor works of art | 也不是艺术品 |
[1:11:45] | They cannot be held in your hands They’re held within your heart | 而是不能握在手中的东西 只能用心去感受 |
[1:11:51] | For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go | 世俗的东西 会随着季节变换而逐渐消逝 |
[1:11:57] | But the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow | “但真正的友谊的宝藏 将永远不会失去光芒” |
[1:12:26] | Sometimes you think you’ll be fine by yourself | 有时候你会认为自己一个人可以 |
[1:12:30] | ‘Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone | 但是只有在梦里你才会觉得自己可以完成所有的事情 |
[1:12:35] | It’s easy to feel like you don’t need help | 虽然那很容易让你感觉不需要任何人的帮助 |
[1:12:40] | But it’s harder to walk on your own | 但是实际上却很难自己一个人走完所有的路 |
[1:12:44] | You’ll change inside | 你的内心会发生改变 |
[1:12:49] | When you realize | 当你意识到的时候 |
[1:12:53] | The world comes to life | 来到这个世界生活 |
[1:12:55] | And everything’s all right | 任何事情都会变好的 |
[1:12:58] | From beginning to end | 从开始到结束 |
[1:13:01] | When you have a friend by your side | 当有朋友在你身边的时候 |
[1:13:05] | That helps you to find | 会让你发现 |
[1:13:08] | The beauty you are when you open your heart | 敞开心扉的你是多么的美好 |
[1:13:12] | And believe in | 并且让你相信 |
[1:13:16] | The gift of a friend | 朋友是上天赐你的礼物 |
[1:13:21] | The gift of a friend | 朋友是上天赐你的礼物 |
[1:13:27] | Someone who knows when your lost and you’re scared | 这个朋友 会在你迷失时引导你 害怕时陪着你 |
[1:13:32] | There through the highs and the lows | 走过所有的快乐和痛苦 |
[1:13:37] | Someone to count on Someone who cares | 他让你觉得有人在乎你 生命有了依靠 |
[1:13:41] | Beside you wherever you’ll go | 有人想着你有人在乎你 |
[1:13:45] | You’ll change inside | 你心情会变好 |
[1:13:50] | When you realize | 当你想到他们的时候 |
[1:13:54] | The world comes to life | 来到这个世界生活 |
[1:13:56] | And everything’s all right | 任何事情都会变好的 |
[1:13:59] | From beginning to end | 从开始到结束 |
[1:14:02] | When you have a friend by your side | 当有朋友在你身边的时候 |
[1:14:06] | That helps you to find | 会让你发现 |
[1:14:09] | The beauty you are when you open your heart | 敞开心扉的你是多么的美好 |
[1:14:14] | And believe in | 并且让你相信 |
[1:14:18] | The gift of a friend | 朋友是上天赐你的礼物 |
[1:14:24] | And when your hope crashes down Shattering to the ground | 当你希望落空的时候 |
[1:14:28] | You’ll feel all alone | 你会觉得很孤单 |
[1:14:32] | When you don’t know which way to go | 当你不知道路该怎么走 |
[1:14:35] | And there’s no signs leading you on | 而且又没有人指引你的时候 |
[1:14:41] | You’re not alone | 你不是自己一个人 |
[1:14:46] | The world comes to life | 来到这个世界生活 |
[1:14:48] | And everything’s all right | 任何事情都会变好的 |
[1:14:51] | From beginning to end | 从开始到结束 |
[1:14:54] | When you have a friend | 如果有个朋友 |
[1:14:56] | By your side | 在你身边的时候 |
[1:14:58] | That helps you to find | 会让你发现 |
[1:15:01] | The beauty you are when you open your heart | 敞开心扉的你是多么的美好 |
[1:15:05] | You believe in | 并且让你坚信 |
[1:15:09] | When you believe in | 让你坚信 |
[1:15:14] | When you believe in | 让你坚信 |
[1:15:19] | The gift of a friend | 朋友是上天赐你的礼物 |
[1:15:51] | Where the sunbeams play in the highland glade | 阳光会照在高原的沼泽地上 |
[1:15:57] | Where the leaves are gently falling | 树叶会慢慢的飘落 |
[1:16:02] | Where we used to dance in the autumn shade | 我们会在秋天的阴凉里翩翩起舞 |
[1:16:08] | My foolish pride drove you away | 我愚蠢的傲慢使你远离我 |
[1:16:14] | Where the storm clouds rose and the cold winds blew | 当云雾上升寒风刮起的时候 |
[1:16:20] | Oh, I could not hear you calling | 噢 我听不到你的呼唤 |
[1:16:25] | Till you took my hand and you pulled me through | 直到你抓住我的手并且到我离开 |
[1:16:31] | To where the sunbeams play | 去那阳光照耀的地方 |
[1:16:36] | To ride with you upon the wind | 在狂风中驰骋 |
[1:16:42] | To fly above the sea | 在海的上空飞翔 |
[1:16:47] | To be far and wide of Neverland | 那个梦幻的岛屿 |
[1:16:53] | I would dare to go | 我敢去 |
[1:16:56] | If you would go with me | 只要有你和我一起 |
[1:16:59] | Now the wind blows our love against our day | 现在狂风在一天天的摧残我们的爱 |
[1:17:06] | And the dark of night is falling | 夜幕也正在降临 |
[1:17:11] | But if you’re with me | 但是如果我们在一起 |
[1:17:15] | We will find our way | 就会有办法 |
[1:17:19] | To where the sunbeams To where the sunbeams | 去阳光照耀的地方 去阳光照耀的地方 |
[1:17:25] | To where the sunbeams dance | 去那阳光挥舞 |
[1:17:30] | And play | 和照耀的地方 |