Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue(小叮当:拯救精灵大作战)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue(小叮当:拯救精灵大作战)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小叮当:拯救精灵大作战
英文名称:Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] Some people say that fairies are the stuff of fantasy. 有些人说仙子是虚幻之物
[00:51] They think the world is just what you can touch and hear and see, 他们认为世界上只有你能摸到 听到 看到的东西
[00:56] while others say the tales and legends cannot be dismissed. 而另一些人说并不能排除传说和神话的可能
[01:00] They believe with all their hearts that fairies truly do exist. 他们笃信仙子真的存在
[01:07] Through out all time, human beings and fairies never met 从古至今 人类从来没有遇到过仙子
[01:12] till one very special summer that we shall not soon forget. 直到一个非常特殊的难忘的夏天
[01:25] 奇妙仙子与夏日风暴
[01:29] Life is rising up Surging forth in all directions 万物生长 纵情歌唱
[01:35] Every little buttercup Is reaching out to find connections 黄花遍野
[01:40] Every blade of grass Will touch the sunlight 绿草沐阳
[01:45] The rain will touch the ground Growing greener than it was before 雨润沃土 幼芽新张
[01:55] Bees are droning by Spider silk is softly spinning 蜜蜂飞鸣 蜘蛛织网
[02:00] Not a cloud in the sky You know it’s only the beginning 万里无云 晴日方长
[02:06] Every little blossom, every flower Flings its petals wide 花朵怒放
[02:13] As the season comes round Once more 夏季回来
[02:19] Hey, Tink! You ready for your first summer 嘿 叮当 这是你在这片大陆的第一个夏天
[02:21] on the mainland? 准备好了吗
[02:22] Absolutely! It’s so beautiful out here. 当然 这里真美丽
[02:25] I can’t believe we get to stay for the whole season. 真不敢相信 我们要在这儿过整个夏天
[02:28] Well, what are we waiting for? Race you down! 好呀 那还等什么 下降了
[02:32] The breeze is blowing light and sweet The grass, a carpet at your feet 空气清新 绿草如茵
[02:39] Catch the colors Feel the heat of the sun 满目缤纷 周身暖阳
[02:45] All the sparrows in the dell Swirling round like a carousel 燕舞幽谷 盘旋喧嚣
[02:51] Singing loud enough to tell everyone 歌向四野
[02:55] Hi, guys. 嗨 伙计们
[02:56] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[03:02] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[03:07] There it is, Tink. Fairy camp! 我们到了 叮当 仙子园
[03:10] All the winters, all the springs Lead us here on fairy wings 冬寒春暖 仙翼随风
[03:16] A season of a thousand things To be done Summer’s just begun 万事待兴 夏季来临
[03:28] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[03:33] Hiya, Cheese! 嘿 奶酪
[03:34] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[03:35] -Did you have a nice flight? -Incoming! -飞行还好吗 -来了
[03:38] -Keep her level! Keep her level! -Gear it down, Bobble! -保持水平 保持水平 -稳住 波波
[03:42] Oh-ho! 噢 啊
[03:43] -Smashing landing, Clanky. -Thank you, Bobble -硬着陆 柯朗 -谢谢 波波
[03:46] Guys, I think you may have over-packed. 伙计们 我觉得你们可能超重了
[03:49] -Come on, Tink. Let’s go inside. -Inside? -来吧 叮当 我们进去 -进去
[03:53] Tink, fairy camp isn’t out here in the open. 叮当 这个外面的野地不是仙子园
[03:56] We need to stay hidden from the humans. 我们要躲着人类
[03:58] -We do? -Uh. Yeah. -非要这样吗 -呃 是的
[04:00] That’s why fairy camp is in here. 所以仙子园要在这里面
[04:10] Cicadas, one at a time. You, you and you. You, too. 知了们 一次一个 你 你 还有你
[04:16] Wow. lt’s like all of Pixie Hollow under one tree! 哇噢 这真像整个精灵谷放在了一颗树下
[04:34] Blaze! 亮亮
[04:35] Hmm? 嗯
[05:04] Wow!The Queen Anne’s lace is looking beautiful. 哇噢 安妮女王的蕾丝真好看
[05:07] -How are the looms working? -Fine, thanks to you, Tink. -这纺织机正常吗 -挺好的 谢谢 叮当
[05:10] Next. Next. Next. 下一个 下一个 下一个
[05:15] Hows the bee-liner working? 这蜜蜂画机怎么样呀
[05:16] Like a dream Tink. Thanks 和梦想的一样好 叮当 谢谢 -那好
[05:18] Great. Need any help with that wagon? 那辆货车要帮忙吗
[05:21] No, thanks. She’s running fine. 不用 谢谢 她工作正常
[05:22] Okay. Glad to hear it. OK 那就好
[05:26] Here’s the first week’s supply. 这是第一周的给养
[05:28] Okay, I’m off. I gotta go deliver pixie dust to the other fairy camps, OK 我出去了 我要去把仙粉分发给别的仙子园
[05:32] but I’ll see you in a couple days. 要几天后再见了
[05:35] Oh, and Tink! Don’t worry. You’ll find something to fix. 噢 叮当 别担心 你会找到东西修理的
[05:40] I hope so. 但愿如此
[05:42] In the meantime I need to go find some lost things. 现在 我要去找一些人们的弃物了
[05:44] Hold on, little miss spare parts. 等一下 小缺心眼
[05:47] You’re not going near the human house, are you? 你别去人类的房子附近 你会吗
[05:49] There’s a human house? 那里有人类的房子
[05:51] No! I mean, yes, but no. 不 我是说 是的 也不是
[05:54] -We stay away from humans. -Oh, Iridessa! -我们要与人类保持距离 -噢 伊瑞蒂瑟
[05:58] Tinker Bell knows that, don’t you? 叮当是知道的了 对吧
[06:02] Define “stay away” 什么叫”保持距离”
[06:04] It’s gonna be a long summer. 呃 这将是一个难熬的夏天
[06:07] Grouchy. 生气了
[06:08] -Oh, that’s just Vidia being Vidia. -No, the air. It smells… -噢 维蒂亚就是这样 -不 这气氛 闻起来
[06:12] grouchy. 可不怎么样
[06:14] -We might be in for a storm. -Come on Sil. -暴风雨要来了 -得了吧 秀尔
[06:17] The sun is shining, the air is warm. It’s a beautiful day. Nothing’s gonna… 阳光明媚 暖洋洋的 是个好天 没事的
[07:11] Tinker Bell. 这个叮当
[07:25] Thank goodness we’re here, Father. It’s just like I remember it. 谢天谢地我们到家了 爸爸 和我记得的一样
[07:29] Wel, of course, my darling. 是的 当然 我亲爱的
[07:31] Look at the creek and the woods and the meadow 瞧这小河 大树 还有草地
[07:35] Oh! I wish it was summer all year long! 噢 真希望全年都是夏天
[07:38] Yes, Lizzy. 是的 莉兹
[08:04] Tinker Bell, what are you doing here? 叮当 你在那里做什么
[08:07] Vidia, this is amazing! It’s a carriage that moves by itself! 维蒂亚 真奇妙 这是一个自己走的车
[08:11] There’s no horse. Seriously, look. 真的不用马 瞧
[08:13] -Do you see a horse up there? -Uh, No. -你看到这里有马吗 -呃 没有
[08:15] It’is a horseless carriage! And do you want to know how it works? 这是一个无马车 你想知道他是怎么走吗
[08:19] -Not really. -So do I. -不怎么想 -可是我想
[08:21] I think those wheels back there move because this chain thing rotates 我觉得后面的那些轮子动 是因为这个链着的东西在转
[08:26] And I think what rotates the chain is this big… 我还觉得转这个链子的是这个大
[08:29] I don’t care Tinker Bell. You shouldn’t be this close to the human house. 管他呢 叮当 你不应当离人类的房子这么近
[08:33] What if they see us? 如果他们看到我们 会怎样
[08:38] Will you stop flitting around in there? This is serious! 你别在那里飞来飞去了 听到吗
[08:42] You know what, Vidia? I think this powers the whole thing! 你知道吗 维蒂亚 我觉得是这家伙给整个车提供动力
[08:48] This, my dear, is exactly why tinkers 天呀 这就是为什么修理匠不应该
[08:52] shouldn’t come to the mainland. They… 派到这个大陆来 他们
[08:55] Let me know if this does anything. 让我看看这是做什么的
[09:00] Well, anything? Vidia, you’re all wet. 好了 有什么动静吗 维蒂亚 你都湿透了
[09:05] You don’t say. 你还说
[09:07] Father, Father Father! Can we bring our tea and scones outside 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 我们可以把茶点拿到外面吗
[09:10] and have them here in the garden? 在花园里面吃
[09:12] -It would be just like a little picnic. -Not just now, Lizzy. -就像野餐一样 -现在不行 莉兹
[09:15] I still have to get the trunk unpacked and the house settled 我还在卸行李 拾掇房子
[09:17] Father, look! What a magnificent butterfly. 爸爸 看 多么特别的一只蝴蝶
[09:23] My word. Absolutely astonishing. 我的神呀 绝对怪异
[09:27] It’s so beautiful. What kind of butterfly is it? 它真漂亮 它是什么品种
[09:31] Well, judging from the epidermal membrane, it’s cleary an apatura iris, 好的 根据外形来看 它显然是紫闪蛱蝶
[09:35] but the wings have two entirely different patterns. 但这两个翅膀呈现完全不同的图案
[09:39] Well, that’s neary impossible. 当然 这几乎不可能
[09:41] Well, I guess that’s just the way the fairies decided to paint it. 好吧 我猜是仙子们决定这么画的
[09:45] Hmm? 嗯
[09:46] Lizzy, faires do not paint butterfly wings 莉兹 蝴蝶翅膀不是仙子们画的
[09:48] because, as you know, fairies are not real. 因为你知道的 仙子并不是真的
[09:52] -Hmm! -Ugh! -嗯 -呃
[09:53] But of course they are. The proof is right here. 可他们当然是真的 这就是证明
[09:55] -Their paint dripped all over its wing. -Really, darling. -他们的颜料滴在这整个翅膀上了 -是吗 亲爱的
[09:59] Rational people consider a belief in fairies to be quite foolish. 理性的人们相信仙子是相当愚蠢的
[10:03] The wings are so fresh. 这翅膀可真鲜见
[10:04] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[10:06] Its chrysalis must have been in the meadow. 它的茧一定是在草地上
[10:08] The meadow? Father wait! 草地 爸爸 等等
[10:12] That’s where I’m going. Would you like to come? 我正要去那里 你也来吗
[10:15] Not now, Lizzy. I have to update my field journal. 现在不行 莉兹 我要去整理我的野外日志
[10:18] My interview at the museum is tomorrow night 明天晚上我要去博物馆开会
[10:20] You’re going back already? We just got here. 你刚回来呀 我们才到这里
[10:25] I know, sweetheart, and I’m very sorry. But I’ll only be gone for the day. 我知道 乖乖 真对不起 但我只是白天到那里去
[10:29] Mrs. Perkins will look after you, and I’ll be back in time to tuck you in. 伯金斯太太会照顾你的 我也会按时回来送你上床睡觉
[10:34] -Promise? -I promise. -一定 -我肯定
[10:38] -Okay. -That’s a good girl. -那好吧 -真是好囡囡
[10:51] All clear! 安全了
[10:54] Come on, Vidia. 来呀 维蒂亚
[10:55] I can’t fly. My wings are wet. 我飞不动 我的翅膀湿了
[10:59] Oh! That’s right. Sorry.Guess you’ll have to walk back. 噢 是呀 真抱歉 我想你只好走回去了
[11:04] But don’t worry, I’ll keep you company. Actually, it might be nice 不过 别担心 我会陪你的 实际上 这样可能更好
[11:13] Or not So, I think I figured out the carriage. 也许不好 那我就明白这个车了
[11:16] Those bottles of goop must keep it running smoothly, 这些粘湿的东西一定是用来保持平顺运行的
[11:19] like snail slime, you know? 就像蜗牛的粘液 你知道吗
[11:21] Hate to see the size of the snail that stuff comes from. And at first… 那东西如果来自蜗牛 可蜗牛太小了 那么 最初
[12:03] Here’s your house, little fairies. Wherever you are. 小仙子 不管你们在哪里 这是你的房子
[12:09] Hmm Just needs a little something more. 嗯 还少了一点东西
[12:15] But I haven’t quite figured out what that sparky wire does. 但我还不知道那个闪电的线是做什么的
[12:19] Hey! Maybe the whole carriage runs on lightning! 哎 也许整个车子是靠闪电运行
[12:26] Are those wet wings still bugging you? Here, Vidia, let me help you. 你的湿翅膀还不能用吗 这样 维蒂亚 我来帮你
[12:32] Tinker Bell, maybe if you spent less tme causing disasters, 小叮当 也许你可以少闯点祸
[12:36] you wouldn’t have to help everybody so much. 这样你也用不着这么帮别人
[12:40] Whoa! 哇
[12:41] Hmm. The truth hurts, doesn’t it? 怎么 这话伤着你了
[12:43] Look! We can use these back at camp! 瞧 我们可以在仙子园用这东西
[12:47] Wow. These’ll be perfect for the new wagon prototype I’ve been working on. 哇噢 这些可用在我做的新货车原型上
[12:51] Here. I bet if I took two or three and tied them together, 拿着 我打赌只要我们用两三个固定在一起
[12:54] I could make one really strong wheel! 我就可以做一个真正坚固的轮子
[12:56] It’s a good thing we were walking or we might never have seen these. 我们走回来可真好 要不我们就找不到这些东西了
[13:01] Vidia, where are your buttons? 维蒂亚 给你的钮扣呢
[13:03] Tinker Bell, am not carrying this human junk back to camp. 小叮当 我不能把这些人类的垃圾带回仙子园
[13:15] Ah! 啊
[13:16] -Let’s go! -Let’s go! -快跑 -快跑
[13:20] 标牌 欢迎仙子
[13:22] Tinker Bell, we’re not supposed to go near human houses. 叮当 我们不能靠近人类的房子
[13:26] This isn’t a human house. 这不是人类的房子
[13:27] They’re a lot bigger. 那要大得多
[13:29] Besides, the sign says, “Fairies welcome.” 再说 牌子上写了”欢迎仙子”
[13:31] Who do you think wrote it? Humans! 你以为是谁写的 人类
[13:35] 仙子邮箱
[13:36] Tinker Bell, you’re not going in there. 叮当 你不能进去
[13:41] Please tell me you’re not going in there! 快说呀 你不会进去的
[13:44] She went in there. 她进去了
[13:47] Oh! 噢
[13:53] Wow. 哇噢
[14:02] Tinker Bell! Don’t eat that! This could be a trap. 叮当 别吃 可能有诈
[14:06] Come on, Vidia. It’s perfectly safe. 得了吧 维蒂亚 这很安全
[14:09] Oh, really? 噢 真的吗
[14:16] -Oh, Vidia -Huh! Not so safe now, is it? -噢 维蒂亚 -哈 现在不那么安全了 是吗
[14:20] Nice try, Vidia, but you re not scaring me. 干得不错 维蒂亚 但我不怕
[14:23] Gosh, this thing is amazing. 天啊 这东西真奇妙
[14:24] You just don’t know when to stop, do you? 你没完了 是吧
[14:30] Oh, no. 噢 不
[14:31] Tink! Someone’s coming! 叮当 有人过来了
[14:34] The door is stuck! 这门粘住了
[14:36] Come on, Vidia You can do better than that. 得了吧 维蒂亚 能不能换个招呀
[14:38] -Tink! -I wonder what this part does. -叮当 -我来看看这个零件是做什么的
[14:41] Tink! I’m serious! Get out of there! 叮当 是真的 赶快出来
[14:44] Just a second. Just a second. 等一下 等一下
[14:56] Vidia? 维蒂亚
[14:58] Vidia? 维蒂亚
[15:02] Oh Vidia, come on. Open the door. You had your little… 噢 维蒂亚 帮帮忙 把门打开 你有点
[15:11] Oh, no. What have I done? 噢 不 我干了什么呀
[15:14] Vidia? Okay, not funny anymore. 维蒂亚 好了 这不好玩了
[15:24] A fairy! 仙子
[15:29] It’s a real fairy! 是一个真的仙子哎
[15:37] Father! Father! 爸爸 爸爸
[15:45] Father! 爸爸
[15:58] Father! Father, Father! 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[16:00] Yes, Lizzy. 我在这 莉兹
[16:01] You’re never going to believe what I found. 你一定不相信我看到了什么
[16:03] -Maybe later, Lizzy. 等一下 莉兹
[16:05] But Father, Father, Father, 可是 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[16:07] -Father Father -Just a moment, dear. -爸爸 爸爸 -等一下 亲爱的
[16:08] I’m very busy with my project. 我在做事 我很忙
[16:10] Yes, but Father! 我知道 可是爸爸
[16:12] -Father! -Lizzy, please. -爸爸 -莉兹 好了
[16:13] I must add this extraordinary discovery to my field journal. 我一定要把这个惊人的发现加入我的野外日志
[16:17] And here t is. 就是这个
[16:20] Is that the butterfly we were looking at earlier? 这不是我们先前看到的那只蝴蝶吗
[16:23] Yes. Quite a specimen isn’t it? 正是 很好的一个标本 不是吗
[16:25] You re not going to take it to London, are you? 你不会把它带到伦敦去吧 会吗
[16:28] Yes of course. 会的 当然要带去
[16:29] The board of trustees would never believe me if they didn’t see it themselves. 要是理事会不亲眼看到是不会相信的
[16:32] Now I’m sure to get that curatorship at the museum 现在 我能得到博物馆研究员职位了
[16:35] Besides, as a member of the scientific community, 还有科学院院士
[16:37] I’m obligated to share significant findings like this with my colleagues. 我也有义务与我的同事分享这非凡的发现
[16:41] I know it’s unfortunate for the specimen, but really, there is no otherway. 我知道对这个标本这很不幸 但我也实在没别的办法
[16:45] Now, dear. What did you want me to see? 现在 亲爱的 你要让我看什么
[16:48] Uh… 呃
[16:49] Never mind. 没什么
[17:13] Where have you gone? 你跑到哪里去了
[17:30] Mr Twitches, no! Out! Out with you! 抽疯先生 不 出去 你出去
[17:37] Mr. Twitches! 抽疯先生
[17:44] Bad cat! No, no, no! 坏猫 不 不 不
[17:51] Don’t worry, little fairy. 别害怕 小仙子
[17:53] Mr. Twitches won’t bother you as long as you’re in there. 你在那里面 抽疯先生就抓不到你了
[17:57] Naughty cat! You’re going outside. 顽皮猫 你应该到外面去
[19:19] Tnker Bell’s been captured by humans! 叮当被人类抓去了
[19:22] -Oh, no. -What happened? Is she okay? -噢 不 -发生什么事了 她还好吗
[19:23] -Is she all right? -What’s this? Tinker Bell? -她还好吗 -怎么了 叮当
[19:25] -What happened, Vidia? -Is she hurt? -发生什么了 维蒂亚 -她受伤了吗
[19:26] Tinker Bell went into this little house in the meadow and couldn’t get out. 叮当进到草地上的那个小房子里 出不来了
[19:30] The door got jammed. 门被卡住了
[19:32] Then this human came from out of nowhere and snatched her up, 后来那个人不知从哪里冒出来 把她带走了
[19:35] but I know where she is. We have to hurry and save her. 但我知道她在哪里 我们要赶快去救她
[19:38] Then we better leave right away! 我们最好现在就去
[19:45] Sil, do you think the storm will pass soon? 秀尔 你觉得暴雨会很快过去吗
[19:47] No, it looks like it’s gonna get stronger. 不会 看起来它越下越大了
[19:49] Well, there’s gotta be some way to get to Tink. 好吧 一定有办法去救叮当
[19:51] We can’t fly in the rain and the meadow’s already flooded. 我们不能在雨中飞行 而那个草地已经淹了
[19:55] Maybe we don’t have to fly. 可能我们不一定要飞
[19:56] If we get some big leaves and sew them togetherwth stem twine… 如果我们用一些大叶子 再用草绳缝起来
[20:01] And miter-cut some twigs for the sub-flooring. 然后斜切一些树枝做甲板
[20:03] Acorns as counterweights. 用橡果做压仓
[20:04] Some quick-dry maple sap as reinforcement. 涂上一些速干的枫树汁来加固
[20:07] What are you two talking about? 你们俩在说什么呀
[20:08] -We’re gonna build a boat! -We’re gonna build a boat! -我们要造一条船 -我们要造一条船
[20:21] -More mushroom caps, p ease! -Here we go. -多搞些蘑菇帽 -这就是了
[20:27] This one goes there. That one goes there. Right? 这个放那里 那个放那里 对吗
[20:32] Righty-o, Bobble. 完全正确 波波
[20:47] Right, more reeds over here. 对 在这多放些芦苇
[20:49] This thing had better work. 这东西最好管用
[20:50] Give me the sap. 把树汁给我
[20:51] You dip it in this way and give it a big slap like so. 你要这样泡着它 再这样拍它
[20:57] Ow. Ow. Ow. 噢 噢 噢
[20:59] Come on. Come on. Let’s get going. 来吧 来吧 让我们来
[21:04] There you go. Now you’re talking! 做好了 真是好办法
[21:14] It’s working! 它动了
[21:24] Well, this is it. 好了 就是它了
[21:28] Hey, faith… 嘿 信念
[21:30] Trust… 信任
[21:32] And pixie dust. 还有仙粉
[21:40] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[21:48] Hello. 哈喽
[21:53] You don’t have to be scared. I’m very nice 你不用害怕 我很好的
[22:01] You’re so ittle. 你这么小
[22:03] Your dress is very leafy. 你的裙子真像树叶一样
[22:06] Did you make it yourself? 是你自己做的吗
[22:08] I like your wings. 我喜欢你的翅膀
[22:09] They’re like sparkly lace. 他们就像闪亮的蕾丝
[22:11] Your hair must be so soft. 你的头发一定很软
[22:16] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[22:18] Maybe not. That’s okay. 可能不饿 没关系
[22:20] I don’t like some kinds of food, either. 我也不喜欢某些食物
[22:25] Oh! I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? 噢 真对不起 这真没礼貌
[22:31] There you go. 出来吧
[22:39] Wait! Wait! Wait! No, please! I’m not going to hurt you! 等下 等下 等下 请别那样 我没想伤害你
[22:46] Don’t be afraid I just want to be your friend! 别害怕 我只想和你做朋友
[22:52] I really won’t hurt you. I just love fairies. 我真没想伤害你 我只是喜欢仙子
[22:59] I’ve been drawing fairies all my life. See? 我整天画仙子 瞧
[23:02] I drew that one when I was three but I did that green one last week. 这个是我三岁画的 那个绿的是上星期画的
[23:07] I think it’s much better. 我想这个画得好多了
[23:10] I even started to paint with the watercolors Father gave me. 我画这个已经用了爸爸给我的水彩
[23:16] Is it true that some fairies paint butterfly wings? 有些仙子会给蝴蝶画翅膀 是真的吗
[23:22] I knew it! 我就知道
[23:24] These are some of my favorite drawings. 这些是我最喜欢的画
[23:26] This is a water fairy. 这个是水仙子
[23:28] You can tell because her skin is blue. 你看她水蓝色的皮肤就知道了
[23:31] Blue? 蓝色的
[23:32] And here is a candy fa ry living in a lollipop tree 那个是糖果仙子 住在棒棒糖树上
[23:35] Do all fairies live in trees made of sweets? 仙子们都住在糖做的树上吗
[23:40] Really? 是吗
[23:42] What about fairy circles? 那仙界是什么模样的
[23:45] Well, I hear that if a person steps in one, 我听说如果一个人进入仙界
[23:48] a fairy has to grant them three wishes from their magic bag. 仙子会用他们的魔法袋 让他许三个愿望
[23:52] But if they don’t, they turn into a pile of del cious sugar, 但如果他不要 就会得到一大堆好吃的糖果
[23:56] -and then younger fairies -Wait. Wait a minute. -等等 等一下 -然后年轻的仙子们
[23:57] -must try and turn them back into… -Where are you getting all this? -你从哪里知道的这些 -会要试着把他们
[24:02] You jingle when you talk, like a little bell! 你说话时发出叮铃声 像个小铃当
[24:06] So thats how fairies speak. 仙子们都这样说话吗
[24:10] So what do you think of my fairies? 那么 你觉得我画的仙子怎么样
[24:12] Oh! And my fairy house! 噢 还有我的仙子房子
[24:17] It got a little shaken up. 它被摇得有点散了
[24:24] Did you make this? 是你做的吗
[24:26] I don’t know what you’re saying. 我听不到你说什么
[24:33] Oh. Did I make the fairy house? 噢 是我做的仙子房子吗
[24:36] Yes, I did. Do you like it? 是的 是我做的 你喜欢吗
[24:42] Oh. The door’s stuck. 噢 门卡住了
[24:51] Well, you’re quite the little tinker, aren’t you? 你简直就是一个小修理匠 不是吗
[24:54] What? Is that your name? Tinker? 什么 这是你的名字”Tinker[修理匠]”
[25:00] Er… 呃
[25:01] Bell? Your name is Bell. Bell[铃当] 你叫”Bell”
[25:07] Tinker Bell Tinker? Bell?
[25:12] Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell 叮当
[25:17] What a lovely name! 好可爱的名字
[25:20] Well, Tinker Bell, my name’s Lizzy. 好的 叮当 我叫莉兹
[25:26] Do all fairies sound the same when they talk? 所有仙子说话的时候都是这种声音吗
[25:30] How do you learn to be a fairy? Do you go to fairy school? 你怎么成为一个仙子的 你读过仙子学校吗
[25:33] Lizzy? 莉兹
[25:36] Lizzy? Who are you talking to? 莉兹 你在和谁说话
[25:42] My fairy! 我的仙子
[25:46] That’s nice, dear. Now, I brought you something I think you’ll really enjoy. 很好 亲爱的 现在我给你一些东西 我想你会喜欢的
[25:50] These are some of my old field journals. 这些是我以前的野外日志
[25:54] Now, I picked out the ones I thought would excite you the most. 现在 我挑出来一些 我想这会激励你的
[25:57] This one on rocks and minerals is particulary interesting 这一本是关于岩石和矿石的 特别有意思
[26:01] Is there a field journal about fairies? 有关于仙子的野外日志吗
[26:05] Of course not, Lizzy. 当然没有啦 莉兹
[26:06] Books like this are based on fact and scientific research, 这些书都是基于事实和科学研究的
[26:11] which is the quite the contrary to your little figurines and drawings. 它们和你的这些小雕像和图画完全不同
[26:14] Well, just because you’ve never seen a fairy doesn’t mean theyre not real. 可是这只说明你没见过仙子 并不表示仙子就不存在
[26:18] Now, Lizzy, seeing is believing, 好的 莉兹 亲眼目睹当然是可信的
[26:21] and without proof, it’s just a fairy tale. 但没有证明 也就只是一个仙子传说
[26:24] Now, here is a blank field journal Now, 给 这是一本空白的野外日志
[26:27] you’re very talented, my darling, 亲爱的 你是很有天赋的
[26:30] and I’m sure you’ll be able to fill it with your own scientific research. 我肯定你能够记录你自己的科学研究
[26:35] Yes, Father. 好的 爸爸
[26:39] Now if only these leaks were just pretend. 要是这些漏水也只是假象 就好了
[26:44] Tinker Bell, you can come out now. 小叮当 现在你可以出来了
[26:51] Look, Lizzy, thanks for showing me your collection, 瞧 莉兹 谢谢你让我看你的收藏 但
[26:55] but I really should be… 但我真的要
[26:59] You want to go? 你要走了
[27:01] Oh. I really wish you’d stay. 噢 我真希望你留下来
[27:05] I’m sorry, Lizzy. 真抱歉 莉兹
[27:08] Okay, I understand. 好的 我理解
[27:18] So, I guess this is goodbye. 那么 我想这就是再见了
[27:24] What’s wrong? Can’t you fly in the rain? 怎么了 你不能在雨中飞吗
[27:30] You can stay with me until the rain stops. 在雨停之前你能留在我这里
[27:32] I’ll show you around my room. 我会让你参观我的房间
[27:34] We can play with my toys. 我们还能玩我的玩具
[27:36] We’ll have so much fun. 我们会很愉快的
[27:45] We’re past the shallows! 我们过了浅滩了
[27:48] Aye Drop the ma nsail! 放下主帆
[27:49] Dropping the mainsail! 主帆放下
[27:52] -Trim the sail! -Trimming the sail! -调整风帆 -调整风帆
[27:58] Big thingy, dead ahead! 一个大家伙 低速前进
[28:01] -Hard to port! -Hard to port! Hard to port! -左满舵 -左满舵 左满舵
[28:11] I recognize that wagon. Stay on this course! 我认得这个板车 继续向前
[28:14] Aye, Miss Vidia. Will do. 是 维蒂亚 瞧好吧
[28:16] I sure hope Tink is all right. 我真希望叮当没有事
[28:18] Who knows what terrible things could be happening to her right now. 谁知道她那里正在发生什么可怕的事呢
[28:24] A fairy could get used to this. 仙子用上这东西多好呀
[28:27] Isn’t it wonderfu? 这东西好吗
[28:29] Everything in this house is just your size, Tinker Bell. 这房子里的东西正好适合你的身材 叮当
[28:34] That’s perfume. It smells like flowers. 那是香水 闻起来像鲜花一样
[28:38] Oh. My doll. She should be in bed by now. 噢 我的洋娃娃 现在他应该上床了
[28:42] How old are you? I’m nine. 你多大了 我九岁了
[28:46] Do you like my dollhouse? 你喜欢我的木马吗
[28:49] Do fairies live in houses? 仙子们也住在房子里吗
[28:51] What are fairies’ houses made of? 仙子们的房子是用什么造的
[28:54] That’s a cooker, but it doesn’t actually work. 那是炊具 不过是假的
[28:57] Whats your favorite food? I mean, besides sweets? 你喜欢吃么 我是说除了糖果以外
[29:02] I want to know all about real live fairies. 我想知道真实仙子们所有的事情
[29:12] Perfect! 太好了
[29:16] “Scientific fairy research.” “仙子的科学研究”
[29:21] Okay. What’s your favorite color? 好了 你最喜欢什么颜色
[29:27] Green is my favorte color, too! 我也最喜欢绿色
[29:31] I should start from the beginning. Where do fairies come from? 我应该从头开始 仙子们是从哪里来的
[29:34] I mean, where were you born? 我是说 你在哪里出生
[29:36] Oh. 噢
[29:38] Well, that one’s a lttle more complicated because… 好吧 这个问题有点复杂 因为
[29:41] So, a baby, when it laughs for the first time… 瞧 当一个孩子第一次笑的时候
[29:46] A fairy… 一个仙子
[29:49] -Uh… Uh… -Oh. -呃 呃 -噢
[29:51] Right. One second. 对了 等一下
[29:59] You were a funny-looking baby? 你以前是一个很开心的小孩
[30:05] A baby? 一个小孩
[30:09] Laughs? 笑了
[30:13] One? 一下
[30:17] First? 第一次
[30:19] When a baby laughs for the first time, thats when a fairy is born 当小孩第一次笑的时候 一个仙子就诞生了
[30:28] Incredible. 难以想像
[30:31] Lizzy, that’s only the beginning. 莉兹 那才刚刚开始
[30:34] Guess I always knew This could all come true 正如我所知 终于会成真
[30:42] Still it feels so new Being here with you 和你在一起 感觉更新奇
[30:50] Can’t believe my eyes A new world comes ailve 不信我眼前 新世界展现
[30:57] Spring and summer Love and laughter 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
[31:02] We’ll live happy ever after 我们常相守 快乐到永久
[31:05] We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be 今生更闪亮 超越我想像
[31:10] Because you showed me How to believe 只因你教我 如何去相信
[31:24] More than just pretend I’ll make believe again 不再是虚幻 纵情去幻想
[31:31] I hope this never ends Maybe we’ll be friends 唯愿常相守 我们做朋友
[31:39] Now everything I know Everything I know I’ll never let it go Never let it go 此景在心中 永世都难忘
[31:47] Spring and summer Love and laughter 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
[31:52] We’ll live happy everafter 我们常相守 快乐到永久
[31:56] We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be 今生更闪亮 超越我想像
[32:00] Because you showed me How to believe 只因你教我 如何去相信
[32:19] Okay, everybody, listen up. OK 大家听我说
[32:21] This road should take us straight to the human house. 这条大路会带我们一直到那个人类的房子
[32:25] So how far is it from the road to the house, do you think? 那么你觉得从大路到房子有多远
[32:28] Not that far, realy. The only question is, how flooded is it? 其实不远 唯一的问题是水淹了多深
[32:33] That’s a good point. 这是个问题
[32:36] Well, I’m gonna remain optimistic. 好了 车到山前必有路
[32:39] -We’ll get to Tink in no time. -I’m with you, Sil. -我们要尽快找到叮当 -我和你一起去 秀尔
[32:44] We’re almost there. 我们就快到了
[32:46] Why, look, we’re picking up speed already. 怎么了 瞧 我们的速度很快了
[32:49] Did you feel that? We’re moving faster. 你感觉到了吗 我们的船好快
[32:57] Hey, guys! We’re heading right for a waterfall! 嘿 伙计们 我们的右前方有一个瀑布
[33:04] Great polliwogs! We have to make the turn! 伟大的菜鸟们 我们要转向了
[33:07] Ease the sheets and get ready to jibe! 松帆 准备换抢
[33:11] What? 什么
[33:12] Ease the sheet and get ready to jibe! 松帆 准备换抢
[33:15] -What? -What did he say? -什么 -他说些什么呀
[33:17] Loosen the ropes and… 放掉绳子 再
[33:18] turn the sail! 把帆转个方向
[33:21] -Oh, no! -Look out! -噢 不 -小心
[33:26] Man overboard! 有人落水了
[33:31] Hard to port! Hard to port! 左满舵 左满舵
[33:35] Turn the boat! Turn the boat! 转向 转向
[33:40] Guys! We’re running out of river! 伙计们 我们要冲下去了
[33:44] That’s all right, ’cause all we need’s a little. 没事的 其实我们只需要用一点点
[33:47] -Rosetta, come grab my feet. -What? -萝瑟塔 来拽住我的脚 -什么
[33:54] Hang on! We’re going straight down! 坚持住 我们要掉下去了
[33:58] Oh, no! 噢 不
[34:02] Brace yourselves! 大家抓住
[34:26] -Who’s alive? -Not me -谁还活着 -不是我
[34:31] Me, either. I can’t find a pulse! It’s not there 也不是我 我摸不到脉搏了 没有了
[34:35] I’m teling you, I don’t… Oh. I’m good. 我跟你说 我没有 噢 我还好
[34:44] Oh! Sorry! 噢 对不起
[34:48] Looks like were walking from here. 看来我们要步行了
[34:51] But… Walking where? 可是 往哪里走
[34:54] We could be anywhere. 我们在哪里呀
[34:56] Everything looks the same from down here. 从这里看哪边都是一样的
[34:59] And there’s no way of knowing which way to go. 怎么知道应该走哪条路
[35:02] Clank! Where did you find that? 柯朗 你在哪里找到那东西的
[35:06] I don’t know. Here on the ground. 我不知道 它就在地上
[35:09] Is it yours? 是你的吗
[35:20] I know where we are. 我知道我们在哪里了
[35:25] Tinker Bell this is so fascinating. 叮当 这东西真迷人
[35:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:29] I had no idea fairies were responsible for changing the seasons. 我以前还不知道是仙子们负责变换季节
[35:34] I thought it had something to do with the Earth’s axis as it rotated around the sun. 我还以为是地轴 因为它绕着太阳转
[35:38] That’s what we wanted you to think. 那就是我想让你知道的
[35:41] Well, I think we’ve covered everything. 好了 我想我们已经完成了
[35:45] Oh. I hope Father’s impressed. 噢 我要给爸爸一个好印象
[35:48] And now for the finale. 现在 最后检查一下
[35:51] The whole fairy land, Pixie Hollow. 整个仙境 精灵谷
[35:59] It worked! 它动了
[36:01] Tinker Bell, I can’t wait to show Father. 叮当 我都等不及了 去给爸爸看
[36:05] Tinker Bell? Are you all right? 叮当 你还好吗
[36:09] -Tinker Bell? -Huh? -叮当 -啊
[36:11] Oh Sorry. 噢 对不起
[36:13] Yeah, let’s go show your dad. 是呀 快去给你爸爸看
[36:28] Looks like the rain has let up some. 雨好像停了
[36:31] You might be able to make it home to your frends now. 现在你可以回家去找你的朋友们了
[36:38] Maybe this could help you. 这个可能有用
[36:45] Oh, yes. 噢 是呀
[36:51] Such a clever tinker. 真是个聪明的修理匠
[36:57] Take care of yourself. 你自己保重
[37:09] I’ll never forget you, Tinker Bell. 我不会忘记你的 叮当
[37:16] You’d best hurry. The break in the weather may not ast long. 你最好快点 雨可能不会停很久
[37:38] Goodbye. 再见
[37:46] And I’ll never forget you, Lizzy. 我也不会忘记你的 莉兹
[37:53] -Father, look -Not just now, Lizzy. -爸爸 瞧 -现在不行 莉兹
[37:56] My hands are rather full at the moment. 我誊不出手来
[37:58] I made t especially for you, Father. It’s just like your field journal. 我特别为你做的 爸爸 和你的野外日志一样
[38:03] -It’s filled with lots of facts. -Yes, yes, that sounds wonderful, -里面有好多事实 -好 好 听起来很不错
[38:06] but I’m in the middle of a potent al catastrophe here. 可我们这里要发大水了 我正在处理
[38:08] I can’t look at it now. 我现在不能看
[38:10] But Father, it’s a field journal, and I… 可是爸爸 这是一本野外日志 而且我
[38:12] I don’t have time. 我没有时间
[38:13] I have to find some way to deal with all these leaks 我得想办法对付这些漏水
[38:16] before they destroy my work. 不能让它们毁了我的工作
[38:18] When will you be able to look at it? 那你什么时候能看呢
[38:21] I don’t know. Maybe later. 我也不知道 过一会儿吧
[38:24] You always say that. 你总是这样说
[39:15] Tinker Bell! 叮当
[39:19] You came back! I’m so glad to see you. 你回来了 我真高兴再见到你
[39:26] Tinker Bell, Father has no time forthe field journal. 叮当 爸爸没有时间看这个野外日志
[39:33] I think I can fix that. 我来修理他
[39:38] Vidia, you sure you know where you’re going? 维蒂亚 你肯定是这条路
[39:40] Yes. Tinker Bell and I walked by here. 是的 叮当和我走过这里
[39:43] I just have to find the road. 我得找到那条大路
[39:45] Road? What road? 大路 什么大路
[39:49] That road! 那条大路
[39:52] That’s not a road. That’s a muddy river. 那不是大路 是一条泥水河
[39:55] So, I guess we need to find a bridge. 我想我们得找一座桥
[39:58] Or be spontaneous and jump right in. 或者正好掉在上面什么东西
[40:02] It’s not deep We can walk across. 不太深 我们可以趟过去
[40:06] Yeah, no. I don’t really do mud. 是吗 不 我真不想沾泥巴
[40:10] But you’re a garden fairy! 可你是园艺仙子呀
[40:14] Ironic, isn’t it? 哼 你在嘲笑我 是吗
[40:15] Rosetta! 萝瑟塔
[40:16] Okay, all right. I’m coming. 好吧 好吧 我这就来了
[40:23] It’s squishy. Oh! What was that? 沾乎乎的 是什么东西嘛
[40:34] She’s stuck! 她陷进去了
[40:36] I can get myself out of here. 我出不来了
[40:41] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[40:42] Someone just get me something to grab onto 能找一个什么东西让我抓住吗
[40:45] Got it! Clanky, rescue device. 柯朗 去找救生设备
[40:48] Right, Bobble. You can count on us! 对 波波 看我们的了
[40:52] Okay. Let’s give this a try. OK 这样试试
[40:58] Do you feel that? She’s starting to break free. 感觉到什么了 她开始动了
[41:00] I don’t think so. 我没觉得
[41:07] -Come on, hurry! -Pull! Pull! -继续 快 -用力拉 拉
[41:11] Pull! 用力拉
[41:20] Pull! 用力拉
[41:35] Hello? Is somebody out there? 哈喽 那儿有人吗
[41:40] Anyone? 有人吗
[41:45] Grab this! Hurry! 抓住这个 快
[41:47] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑
[41:49] Trust me. And hold on tight. 相信我 抓紧一点
[41:53] Oh well. 噢 好吧
[42:07] We got the… rescue device. 我们找到这个 救生设备
[42:12] You scared the petals right off of me! 你吓得我的花瓣都掉了
[42:15] Did we miss anything? 我们做错了什么
[42:18] “My, what a splendid tea service. I am really quite impressed.” “多好的一个茶会呀 令人难忘”
[42:23] Then I say, 然后我说
[42:25] “Why, thank you, Tinker Bell. “哎呀 谢谢你 叮当”
[42:29] “You are too kind.” “你真是太好了”
[42:31] You hold your pinkie out, like this, 你翘着你的小手指 就像这样
[42:36] and that’s the way you throw a proper tea party. 这就是你参加茶会要做的
[42:50] Good night, Lizzy. 晚安 莉兹
[43:04] There we… Oh! 总算 噢
[43:07] I’m going to bed. 我得去睡觉了
[43:18] There just aren’t enough hours in the day. 白天总是没有时间
[45:48] Oh. Good morning, Tinker Bell. How did you sleep last night? 噢 早上好 叮当 昨晚睡得好吗
[45:52] Well, I… Actually, I didn’t, but that doesn’t matter. 啊 我 实际上 我没睡 不过没关系
[45:56] You should go downstairs to your father 你应该下楼找你爸爸了
[45:59] -Lizzy? -Yes, Father? -莉兹 -在这里 爸爸
[46:01] Good morning, my dear. All the leaks seem to have stopped. 早上好 亲爱的 漏水好像都停止了
[46:05] I just wanted to make sure everything is okay in here. 我想确认一下这里的一切都正常
[46:09] Yes. Just fine. 是的 好了
[46:11] No leaks at all. So… 一点儿也不漏了 那么
[46:14] Strange It’s as if they mended themselves. 奇了怪了 好像是它自己就好了
[46:19] It’s still raining outside. 外面还是在下雨
[46:21] I can’t imagine how on Earth such a thing could occur 不能想像 这事怎么发生的
[46:26] Well, there must be an explanation that I’m just not thinking of. 好吧 肯定有什么原因 我没有想到
[46:29] Well, I’m sure you’ll think of it, Father. 是呀 你肯定会找出原因来的 爸爸
[46:32] -Off we go. -Perhaps down in your study. -让我出去 -可能就在楼下你的书房中
[46:34] You always do your best thinking there. I wish you luck. 你在那里总是能好好思考 祝你好运
[46:36] Okay, well, play nicely OK 好吧 好好玩
[46:38] Yes, of course. Bye, Father. 是的 当然 再见 爸爸
[46:43] Oh! That was close. 噢 门关上了
[46:45] What are you doing? This s your chance 你在做什么呀 这是你的机会呀
[46:53] Is that why you fixed those leaks? 你就为这个修好了漏水
[46:58] So he can spend more time with me? 这样他就可以有更多时间陪我
[47:03] I’ve really been wanting to show him this 我真想让他看这个
[47:07] Okay, okay. I’ll go. OK OK 我们去吧
[47:15] Father, since you have more time, 爸爸 你现在有时间了
[47:17] maybe I can show you my scientific research. 我给你看看我的科学研究
[47:20] The butterfly. It’s gone! What? 那个蝴蝶 它跑了 什么
[47:23] The apatura iris with the irregular wing pattern. 那个有不规则翅膀图案的紫闪蛱蝶
[47:26] I was going to present it to the museum tonight. 我还准备今天晚上在博物馆展示它呢
[47:28] Oh! This was my big opportunity, and now it’s gone 噢 这对我是一个很好的机会 可它跑了
[47:33] -Elizabeth, did you release it? -No. -伊丽莎白 是你放走了它吗 -不是
[47:38] Well, I didn’t do it. 好吧 我也没放
[47:40] And since there is no one else in the house, 又因为这个房间里一直没人
[47:42] there is only one logical explanation. 那么只有一个合乎逻辑的解释
[47:46] -It must have been you. -I didn’t do it, Father. -一定是你 -不是我干的 爸爸
[47:50] I’m going to give you one more chance. Tell me the truth. 我再给你一次机会 给我说实话
[47:55] I could tell you, Father, but you wouldn’t believe me. 我可以告诉你 爸爸 但你不会相信我的
[48:04] Very well. Off to your room, young lady. 很好 现在回你的房间去 小女士
[48:08] I’m very disappointed in you. 我对你非常失望
[48:15] You know, I was just thinking, if Tink were here 你知道 我刚才想到 如果叮当在这里
[48:19] how not quiet it would be right now. 肯定不会像现在这样安静
[48:22] You can say that again 可不是嘛
[48:23] Okay, okay, okay. Who am I? OK OK OK 猜猜我是谁
[48:31] That’s the exact shade! 装得还真像
[48:35] Quite a bit of spirit in that little tinker, eh? 那个小修理匠还是有点灵气的 呃
[48:38] That’s for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe she got captured. 那是当然 实际上 我还是不相信她能被抓到
[48:42] Yeah. It’s very unlike Tink to be caught with her guard down. 是呀 按照叮当的机灵劲儿 不像是能被抓到的
[48:45] -I wonder what really happened. -Well we’ll find out soon. -我想知道到底发生了什么事 -好了 很快就会知道了
[48:49] Yep. With every step we take we come closer and closer to Tinker Bell 是呀 我们一步一步离叮当越来越近了
[48:54] She’ll te us what happened. 她会告诉我们到底发生了什么
[48:56] Listen, there’s something you a should know. 听着 有些事情你们应该知道了
[49:01] Tinker Bell getting trapped is a my fault! 叮当被抓全是我的错
[49:05] I slammed that door on Tinker Bell, to teach her a lesson 我摔那个门 想教训一下叮当
[49:08] I tried to get her out, but the door was stuck. 后来我想让她出来 可是门卡住了
[49:10] I tred, but I couldn’t, 我试了 但打不开门
[49:12] and now I’ve put her and all of us in danger. 都是因为我 让叮当和大家都在危险中
[49:17] I am so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[49:23] Honey, this is not your fault. 亲爱的 这不是你的错
[49:25] We a know that Tink can get into plenty of trouble all by herself. 我们都知道叮当她自己很会闯祸的
[49:29] It scares me to think what would have happened if you weren’t there, Vidia. 维蒂亚 如果你不在旁边 还不知道会发生什么呢
[49:33] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好
[49:35] -How about faith… -Trust… -来一个 信念 -信任
[49:39] -And… -And… -还有 -还有
[49:40] And pixie dust. 还有仙粉
[49:43] And pixie dust. 还有仙粉
[49:45] Can you reach it, Clanky? 你够得着吗 柯朗
[49:47] Almost. Just a little more. 就要够着了 只差一点点
[49:52] Here, let me. 我来了
[49:53] No! There’s a big building in the way. 不行 被一个大建筑物挡住了
[49:57] Building. It’s a house. That’s it! Clanky! We’ve got it! 建筑物 是一座房子 那就对了 柯朗 我们到了
[50:02] -What’ve we got? -House! Get off. -到什么地方了 -房子 下来
[50:05] -I’m sorry. -I can’t feel my legs. -对不起 -我的腿没知觉了
[50:19] I’m so sorry, Lizzy. 我真抱歉 莉兹
[50:24] I’m so glad you’re here. 真高兴你在这里
[50:27] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[50:37] I wish I were a fairy, just like you. 我真想变成一个仙子 就像你一样
[50:41] Then I could help the flowers bloom and talk to animals 那样我就可以让花开放 还可以和动物说话
[50:45] and fly around with the other fairies all the time. 还可以整天和别的仙子们一起飞
[50:53] That would be fun. 那多么快乐呀
[51:07] Where are we going? 我们去哪里
[52:11] What is going on up there? 上面在干什么呢
[52:28] I was going to present it to the museum ton ght. 我今晚要在博物馆展示
[52:31] Now the butterfly is gone. 可是现在蝴蝶跑了
[52:56] Oh, my! I’m… I’m flying! 噢 天呀 我 我在飞了
[53:02] Whoa! 哇噢
[53:04] Look at me! Whee! I’m a fairy! 看我 哎 我是仙子了
[53:19] All clear! 安全
[53:26] -Sorry. -Oh! Careful. -对不起 -噢 当心
[53:27] -That’s my ear -Sorry. -那是我的耳朵 -对不起
[53:32] Okay. Tinker Bell is upstairs. The little girl has her in a cage. OK 叮当在楼上 那女孩把她装在笼子里
[53:36] In a cage? 装在笼子里
[53:37] And there’s also a large human in the house 这个房子里还有一个大的人类
[53:39] who doesn’t like creatures with wings. He pins them up in display cases. 他不喜欢长翅膀的生物 他把它们钉在展示盒里
[53:45] Great. Anything else? 太好了 还有别的吗
[53:48] Oh, yes. The cat 噢 还有 那只猫
[53:49] Cat! What cat? 猫 什么猫
[53:51] -That cat! -That cat! -就是那个猫 -就是那个猫
[53:57] Fawn, you’re an animal fairy. What are we supposed to do? 芳纹 你是动物仙子呀 我们能怎么做
[54:02] -Fawn? -Fly! -芳纹 -飞
[54:05] Our wings are wet. 我们的翅膀都是湿的
[54:06] And who knows when they’ll be dry. 谁知道什么时候才能干
[54:07] Okay, okay. Run! OK OK 快跑
[54:22] -Clank! -Come on! -柯朗 -加油
[54:28] Clank! 柯朗
[54:30] I’m okay. 我没事
[54:33] We still need to get to that stairwell. Any ideas? 我们还是要到那楼梯间去 有办法吗
[54:36] If we could just build a brdge or something 也许我们架一座桥 或别的什么
[54:38] -That’s it. A bridge! -Guys? Guys? -对 一座桥 -伙计们 伙计们
[54:41] -A bridge made out of what? -Guys! -用什么造桥呢 -伙计们
[54:46] Clank! You’re a genius! 柯朗 你真是天才
[54:48] Huh? Uh. 呃 噢
[54:52] It was nothing. 这不算什么
[54:56] All right. Let’s do this. 好吧 我们干吧
[55:08] We need some more plates! 我们还要些盘子
[55:10] Okay. Start passing them up Clanky. OK 柯朗 把盘子递过来
[55:13] Aye, aye! Here they come! 是 这就来了
[55:19] Get ready for more. 准备接着收货
[55:22] Oh, hello! 呃 哈喽
[55:24] We’ve got a full plate back here! 盘子够了
[55:26] No, no, no. No. No, please. 不 不 不 请别过来
[55:30] Get back! 回去
[55:46] Get back! 回去
[55:47] Rosetta! Is this what I think it is? 萝瑟塔 这就是我想要的东西吗
[55:51] That is exactly what you think it is. Catnip! 对了 这正是你要的 猫薄荷
[55:55] You get to Tink and we’ll take care of the cat! 你去找叮当 我们来对付猫
[55:57] Got it! 明白
[56:07] Whoa! 哇
[56:17] -Lizzy? -Coming, Father! -莉兹 -请进来 爸爸
[56:19] -Lizzy? -Why, hello, Father. May I help you? -莉兹 -干吗 哈喽 爸爸 有事吗
[56:23] -What’s going on in here? -Nothing. -这里怎么了 -没事
[56:25] Nothing? Sounds like a herd of elephants have been marching up here. 没事 声音大得像是跑过一群大象
[56:31] Look at this room. It looks like a cyclone hit it. 瞧瞧这房间 像是刮过龙卷风了
[56:36] -It’s not that bad. -Not that bad? -还没那么糟 -没那么糟
[56:39] Your books are a overthe floor, your toys are everywhere 你的书都跑到地板上去了 玩具到处都是
[56:42] and you tore your curtains What? 你还把窗帘扯下来了 怎么了
[56:46] How did you get footprints on the ceiling? 你怎么把脚印搞到天花板上去的
[56:49] This is simply too much. 这简直太过分了
[56:51] A temper tantrum of this magnitude is unacceptable. 你不可以这样胡闹
[56:54] But I wasn’t having a tantrum! 可我没有在胡闹
[56:56] Then how did this happen? And the truth this time. 那么这是怎么回事 这次你要说真话
[57:00] If I tell you the truth you still won’t believe me. 我和你说真话 但你还是不会相信我
[57:05] Elizabeth, the truth. 伊丽莎白 说真话
[57:08] I was flying. My fairy showed me how. 我在飞 我的仙子教我的
[57:11] Oh, forgoodness sake. Your make-believe fairy did this? 噢 你饶了我吧 又是你的那些虚构的仙子干的
[57:16] You’ve got to stop this nonsense! 你别再这么不着调了
[57:18] But it’s not nonsense, Father. It’s the truth! 我没有不着调 爸爸 这是真的
[57:21] You have a real fairy living in your room? 在你的房间有一个真的仙子
[57:23] Yes! And I can prove it. 是的 我可以证明
[57:28] Just look at the research we did. 你看看我做的研究
[57:35] Elizabeth. This is what you’ve been doing? 伊丽莎白 这就是你做的
[57:39] Field journals are to be filled with fact, not fairy tales. 日志是用来记录事实的 而不是仙子传说
[57:42] But Father, these are facts! 可是 爸爸 这些是事实
[57:45] I don’t understand this foolishness, Lizzy. You have such talent 我不能理解这些愚蠢的东西 莉兹 这就是你的天赋
[57:49] Why would you waste it this way? 你为什么要这么糟蹋它
[57:51] Why can’t you just believe me? 你为什么就不能相信我呢
[57:54] I believe in what is real 我相信那些真实的东西
[57:56] and it’s about time you started doing the same. 而你这些年以来 都在做这些
[57:59] Father, wait! 爸爸 等等
[58:01] I know this is difficult for you to understand 我知道你很难理解
[58:04] but this is all make believe. 但这些都是虚构的
[58:06] No! They’re real! 不是的 他们是真的
[58:08] Elizabeth, this discuss on is over. 伊丽莎白 讨论到此结束
[58:11] But Father! 可是 爸爸
[58:22] It… It. 这 这
[58:26] See? I told you. Faires are real! 瞧 我告诉你了 仙子是真实的
[58:33] It’s okay. She won’t hurt you. 好了 她不会伤害你的
[58:39] It’s… Well, it’s extraordinary! 这 好吧 这东西可真特别
[58:42] Aren’t her wings beautiful? 她的翅膀真漂亮 是吧
[58:44] Yes. Very similarto Apoidea. 是的 和膜翅目蜂总科的翅膀很类似
[58:47] Or, no, no, odonata. 或者 不 不 是蜻蜓目的
[58:49] Look at the limb proportionality to the cranial radius. 瞧 翅膀以头部为中心对称
[58:53] -Fascinating! -Isn’t she magical? -真令人着迷 -她是不是不可思议
[58:55] She’s some sort of evolutionary mutation 她应该是某种进化的变种
[58:59] She’s not a bug, she’s a person. 她不是虫子 她是人
[59:01] -DR. GRIFFITHS Exactly! -Tinker Bell -正确 -叮当
[59:02] This is going to be the discovery of the century! 这将会是世纪的发现
[59:05] Tink, watch out! 叮当 小心
[59:06] -Vidia? -Get out of the way! -维蒂亚 -赶紧走开
[59:11] I must get this to the museum right away! 我现在要把这个带到博物馆去
[59:14] Father, no! 爸爸 不
[59:16] Please, Father! Wait! 求求你 爸爸等一下
[59:21] -You can’t do this -Lizzy, I don’t have much time. -你不能这样做 -莉兹 我没有时间了
[59:24] The trustees will only wait for me until 9:00 理事会只等我到9:00
[59:27] Please, go back in the house. 帮帮忙 回房子里去
[59:29] Don’t worry. Mrs. Perkins wil be here any second. 别担心 帕金斯太太随时都在的
[59:37] Tinker Bell, I’m so sorry! 叮当 真对不起
[59:40] My father’s taking your friend to the city! 爸爸把你的朋友带到城里去了
[59:45] Step, step step. 走 走 走
[59:48] -Tinker Bell? -Tinker Bell! -小叮当 -小叮当
[59:50] Look, it’s your frends. 瞧 是你的朋友们
[59:53] -Hurry -That’s it. Good kitty. -快 -这就对了 好猫咪
[1:00:02] Look, Lizzy’s father trapped Vidia in a jar while she was saving me. 瞧 莉兹的爸爸把维蒂亚扣在广口瓶里了 当时她救了我
[1:00:05] We have to hurry and rescue her. 我们要赶快去救她
[1:00:07] Here we go again! 我们又要出发了
[1:00:08] -How are we gonna get there? -Yeah, it’s still raining. -可我们怎么去呀 -是呀 还在下雨呀
[1:00:11] Maybe we can’t fly in the rain but I think I know someone who can. 我们不能冒雨飞行 但我想有人可以
[1:00:26] I’m scared. Tinker Bell. 叮当 我有点害怕
[1:00:28] Floating around my room is one thing, but flying all the way to London 在房间里漂浮是一回事 可伦敦太远了
[1:00:36] That easy. huh? 很容易的 哈
[1:00:39] Okay. I’ll be brave. 好吧 我会勇敢的
[1:00:43] All right, fairies. We need all the pixie dust we can get. 好了 仙子们 使出所有的仙粉
[1:00:46] This girl’s got a long journey ahead of her. 这个小姑娘要飞很远的路程
[1:01:00] All aboard! 全体登机
[1:01:04] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:01:05] Whoa! 哇呜
[1:01:07] This better work. 干得不错
[1:01:11] Oh! Sorry, fairies. 噢对不起 仙子们
[1:01:14] Whoa! Oh! 哇噢
[1:01:17] Whoa! 哇呜
[1:01:22] Whoa! 哇呜
[1:01:23] Careful now! 小心了
[1:01:27] Hi, Mrs. Perkins. Bye, Mrs. Perkins. 哎 帕金斯太太 再见 帕金斯太太
[1:01:30] Bye, dear. Fly back soon. 再见 亲爱的 早点飞回来呀
[1:01:55] Whoa! 哇呜
[1:02:02] Oh! Good idea. 噢 好主意
[1:02:15] Oh! 噢
[1:02:29] Whoa! 哇呜
[1:02:46] Sorry! 对不起
[1:02:48] Out of the way! 把路让开
[1:02:54] There he is! 他在那儿
[1:03:00] Tinker Bell, I can’t keep up. He’s going too fast. 叮当 我跟不上 他太快了
[1:03:19] Tink! 小叮当
[1:03:20] Tinker Bell, no! 叮当 别
[1:04:21] No, no, no, no, no, no! Come on! 不 不 不 不 别这样
[1:04:28] Come on, please, let them still be there. 赶快 但愿他们还在等我
[1:04:37] -Father -What in the world? -爸爸 -什么声音
[1:04:41] Father, stop! 爸爸 停下
[1:04:43] Don’t take her in there! 别把她带进去
[1:04:47] It… It… It… It can’t be. 这 这 这不可能呀
[1:04:55] Lizzy? You re flying. 莉兹 你在飞
[1:04:59] Yes, I am. 是呀 我在飞
[1:05:03] But how? How are you doing that? 可是怎么 你怎么飞起来的
[1:05:10] My friends showed me how. 我的朋友们教我的
[1:05:18] I… I don’t understand. 我 我想不通
[1:05:21] You don’t have to understand. 你不必想通
[1:05:24] You just have to believe. 你只要相信就好了
[1:05:32] I do believe. 我相信
[1:05:34] I do believe! 我相信
[1:05:37] Oh! Father! 噢 爸爸
[1:05:41] Lizzy, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. 莉兹 对不起 对不起
[1:05:45] I’ll never doubt you again. 我不会再怀疑你了
[1:06:03] Vidia! 维蒂亚
[1:06:09] -Let’s go home, Father. -But how? -我们回家吧 爸爸 -可怎么回去呢
[1:06:17] Think happy thoughts. 想点快乐的事
[1:06:25] -Lift your arms and kick yourfeet! Careful! -抬起你的双手然后踢腿 -小心
[1:06:32] I think I’m gettng the hang of it. Yes! Why, I’m flying! 我想我会了 是的 真棒 我在飞
[1:06:36] -You’re doing it, Father! You’re doing it! -I could get used to this! -你是在飞 爸爸 你是在飞 -我应该已经习惯了
[1:06:42] Just a second. 等一下
[1:06:43] There’s something I’ve always wanted to do. Follow me! 有件事我一直想做的 跟我来
[1:07:16] -Hey Tink. -Hey, Vidia. -嘿 叮当 -嘿 维蒂亚
[1:07:18] So, you ever been to one of these before? 你以前参加过这个吗
[1:07:21] Yeah. It’s pretty fun. 是呀 很好玩的
[1:07:23] -What are you supposed to do? -It’s easy. You just pick this up. -那应该怎么做 -这容易 你只要把这个拿起来
[1:07:27] -Like this? -Yeah. And then you hold it out. -像这样 -对 再伸出去
[1:07:29] -Got it -Now, just raise your pinkie, like this. -我会了 -现在 把你的小指头翘起来 像这样
[1:07:33] And then you say, “Excuse me, miss, but may I have a spot of tea? 然后你说”对不起 小姐 我可以再要一点茶吗”
[1:07:38] Why, certainly, Miss Bell. A nice, fresh cup. 当然 叮当小姐 刚泡的好茶
[1:07:42] Oh. But of course you may have one, too. 噢 当然 你也可以来一杯
[1:07:45] This is a tea party after all. 这就是所谓的茶会
[1:07:47] How about a cup for me, Miss Griffiths? 能给我一杯吗 格里菲斯女士
[1:07:49] Why, of course, Doctor. 当然可以 博士
[1:07:51] -It’s my pleasure, I’m sure. -Thank you. -我想这是我的荣幸 -谢谢
[1:07:54] And would you ike one lump or two? 你要一块还是两块糖
[1:07:57] -Make mine three. Oh. father! -给我三块 -噢 爸爸
[1:08:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:08] -Isn’t this pleasant, Father? -I can’t imagine anything better. -这样真好 是吧 爸爸 -我觉得好得不能再好了
[1:08:12] Although, chiming the Big Ben comes a close second. 就是大本钟又响了 时间过得真快
[1:08:15] -Oh, my goodness. -Scrumptious. -噢 真过瘾 -味美之极
[1:08:28] Don’t even think about it. 想都不要去想
[1:08:40] So, where were we? Ah, yes. 那 我们说到哪里了 哦 这儿
[1:08:44] “Fairies have many magica talents. They can ta k to an mals, “仙子们有很多奇妙的能力 他们和动物交谈”
[1:08:48] make the flowers bloom, create warm summer breezes.” “让花儿开放 吹夏日清风”
[1:08:54] Oh. Lizzy, what a beautiful drawing. 噢 莉兹 这幅画真好看
[1:08:59] “And some invent the most clever little gadgets.” “还有一些仙子专门发明顶级聪明的工具”
[1:09:03] Well, Tink you found something to fix after all. 叮当 后来你找到要修理的东西了吗
[1:09:06] Yeah. I guess I did. 是的 我想我找到了
[1:09:08] “They bring the change of seasons, and help nature in many ways. “他们变换季节 还在很多方面帮助大自然”
[1:09:14] “But the best talent a fairy can have is simply being a friend. ‘ “但是 仙子们最好的能力 就是成为朋友”
[1:09:20] The breezes blow the clouds away 清风和煦乌云散
[1:09:24] A million things I want to say 千言万语在心间
[1:09:27] I don’t ever want this day To be done 唯愿今日成永远
[1:09:32] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[1:09:33] Never seen the sky so blue Everything is clear and new 碧空如洗万物新
[1:09:40] Happy just to be with you in the sun 我心愉悦因有你
[1:09:44] Summer’s just begun 夏季来临
[1:10:03] Hold my hand and fly Never say goodbye 携手共飞翔 我们不分开
[1:10:11] Cross the open sky Leave the world behind 穿行碧空里 尘世尽抛开
[1:10:19] I will be all right If you stay by my side 有你在身边 烦忧不再来
[1:10:27] Spring and summer Love and laughter 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
[1:10:31] We’ll live happy ever after 我们常相守 快乐到永久
[1:10:35] We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像
[1:10:40] Because you showed me How to believe 只因你教我 如何去相信
[1:10:53] Tiny shining star I know who you are 闪亮如明星 我知你是谁
[1:11:00] You’re never very far We’ll never be apart 你并不遥远 我们在一起
[1:11:08] Sparkle in my eye Light the sky tonight 闪烁我眼中 光辉耀夜空
[1:11:16] Spring and summer Love and laughter 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
[1:11:20] We’ll live happy ever after 我们常相守 快乐到永久
[1:11:24] We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像
[1:11:29] Because you showed me How to believe in me 只因你教我 如何去相信 我自己
[1:12:04] Fall and winter Love and laughter 无论秋与冬 相爱尽欢笑
[1:12:07] We’ll live happy ever after 我们常相守 快乐到永久
[1:12:11] We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像
[1:12:16] Because you showed me How to believe 只因你教我 如何去相信
[1:12:23] Yeah 耶
[1:12:37] Hold my hand and fly Never say goodbye 携手共飞翔 我们不分开
2010年 Tags:动画, 小叮当

Post navigation

Previous Post: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure(小叮当与失去的宝藏)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Secret of the Wings(小叮当:羽翼之谜)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme