Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Thor:The Dark World(雷神2:黑暗世界)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Thor:The Dark World(雷神2:黑暗世界)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:雷神2:黑暗世界
英文名称:Thor:The Dark World
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Long before the birth of light, there was darkness, 早在光出现之前 世界是一片黑暗
[00:38] and from that darkness came the Dark Elves. 那黑暗孕育了黑暗精灵
[00:44] Millennia ago 一千年前
[00:46] the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, 最残暴的黑暗精灵 马勒基斯
[00:48] sought to transform our universe 企图将我们的宇宙
[00:51] back into one of eternal night. 重归于无尽黑夜
[00:55] Such evil was possible 要实现这邪恶的计划
[00:58] through the power of the Aether, 他必须借助以太粒子的力量
[01:00] an ancient force of infinite destruction. 那是能带来无限毁灭的古老武器
[01:07] Malekith. 马勒基斯
[01:09] Asgard’s forces are upon us. 阿斯加德的军队攻来了
[01:19] The noble of armies of Asgard, 阿斯加德的圣军
[01:21] led by my father, King Bor, 在我父亲包尔王的率领下
[01:23] waged a mighty war against these creatures. 对这些邪恶的生灵发起了伟大的战争
[01:37] Send in the Kursed! 派出诅咒战士
[01:56] As the nine worlds converged above him 九大王国的汇聚渐渐形成
[01:59] Malekith could at last unleash the Aether. 马勒基斯终于可以释放以太粒子
[02:21] But Asgard ripped the weapon from his grasp. 但阿斯加德从他手上夺走了那武器
[02:26] Without it, the Dark Elves fell. 没了武器 黑暗精灵就此战败
[02:43] With the battle all but lost 尽管大势已去
[02:45] Malekith sacrificed his own people 马勒基斯仍不惜牺牲他的部下
[02:48] in a desperate attempt to lay waste to Asgard’s army. 妄图与阿斯加德军队同归于尽
[02:55] Their deaths will mean our survival. 消灭他们 我们才能生存
[02:59] This war is far from over. 这场战争还远没有结束
[03:08] Malekith was vanquished, 马勒基斯被击败
[03:10] and the Aether was no more. 以太粒子也被摧毁
[03:15] Or so we were led to believe… 至少我们以为是这样
[03:18] Sire, the Aether, shall we destroy it? 陛下 是否要摧毁以太粒子
[03:22] If only we could, but its power is too great. 只可惜它的力量太过强大 我们无法摧毁
[03:27] Bury it deep. 将它深埋
[03:30] Somewhere no one will ever find it. 藏在没人能找到的地方
[04:14] Loki. 洛基
[04:16] Hello, mother. 你好 母亲
[04:18] Have I made you proud. 你为我骄傲吗
[04:20] Please, don’t make this worse. 求求你 别让事情变得更糟
[04:22] Define “worse”. 怎样才算更糟
[04:24] Enough! 够了
[04:26] I will speak to the prisoner alone. 我要单独跟犯人谈谈
[04:42] I really don’t see what all the fuss is about. 何必要如此大惊小怪啊
[04:44] Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes? 你还没认识到你罪行的严重性吗
[04:48] Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death. 你所到之处 战争 毁灭与死亡随至
[04:53] I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth 我是作为仁慈的神去米德加德
[04:55] as a benevolent god, 统治地球人民
[04:58] just like you. 就像你一样
[05:00] We are not gods. 我们不是神
[05:02] We are born, we live, we die, just as humans do. 我们跟人类一样 出生 生活然后死去
[05:07] Give or take five thousand years. 但是我们能活五千年
[05:10] All this because Loki desires a throne. 这一切都是因为你想要王位
[05:14] It’s my birthright! 这是我与生俱来的权利
[05:15] Your birthright 你与生俱来的权利
[05:17] was to die… 是一出生
[05:19] as a child! 就死去
[05:22] Cast out onto a frozen rock. 你本被丢弃在冰冷的岩石上
[05:26] If I had not taken you in 如果不是我当时收留了你
[05:28] you would not be here now to hate me. 此刻你就不会站在这里憎恨我
[05:31] If I am for the axe, then for mercy’s sake, 如果我该被处死 那发发慈悲
[05:33] just swing it. 赶紧动手吧
[05:36] It’s not that I don’t love our little talks, 我并非不喜欢和你谈话
[05:38] it’s just… 只是…
[05:41] I don’t love them. 我的确不喜欢
[05:43] Frigga is the only reason you are still alive 你还活着 完全是因为弗丽嘉不忍杀你
[05:45] and you will never see her again. 你以后休想再见她了
[05:48] You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons. 你会在地牢里度过余生
[05:55] And what of Thor? 那托尔呢
[05:58] You’ll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains? 我在牢里关到死 你却要封那个蠢货为王吗
[06:02] Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done, 托尔必须尽力弥补你造成的损害
[06:05] he will bring order to the nine Realms and then, 他将恢复九大王国的秩序 之后
[06:08] yes, he will be king. 是的 他会成为王
[06:59] I’ve got this completely under control! 局面完全在我掌控之中
[07:01] Is that why everything’s on fire! 难怪四处火光连天
[07:27] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[07:51] All yours. 交给你了
[08:14] Hello. 你好
[08:18] I accept your surrender. 我接受你的投降
[08:33] Anyone else? 还有谁
[08:42] Perhaps next time we should start with the big one. 也许下次我们该直接拿块头大的下手
[09:04] Where do we go next? 接下来去哪
[09:06] Hogun, the peace is nearly won across the Nine Realms. 霍根 九大王国都已基本恢复安宁
[09:11] You should stay here 你该留下
[09:11] be with your people where your heart is, 与你的人民在一起 这也是你心之所向
[09:13] Asgard can wait. 迟点回阿斯加德也无妨
[09:16] You have my thanks. 多谢你了
[09:19] As you have mine. 我也要谢你
[09:25] Heimdall, when you’re ready. 海姆达尔 可以走了
[10:12] Is Vanaheim secure? 华纳海姆安定了吗
[10:14] As are Nornheim and Ria. 是的 诺恩海姆和里亚也是
[10:16] Though our work would have gone more quickly with you at the fore. 但如果您率军亲征 战事必能更早结束
[10:19] You must think I’m a piece of bread 你一定把我当成一块面包了
[10:21] that needs to be buttered so heavily. 需要时常涂上甜言蜜语
[10:24] That was not my intent. 我不是这个意思
[10:26] For the first time since Bifrost was destroyed, 彩虹桥被毁之后 这是九大王国
[10:28] the Nine Realms are at peace. 第一次重归安宁
[10:30] They’re well reminded of our strength 他们会因此记起我们的强大
[10:33] and you have earned their respect and my gratitude. 而你也赢得了他们的敬意和我的感激
[10:38] Thank you. 谢谢您
[10:40] Nothing out of order except your confused and distracted heart. 一切都安定了 除了你茫然若失的心
[10:45] This isn’t about Jane Foster, father. 这与简·福斯特无关 父王
[10:47] Human lives are fleeting, they’re nothing. 人类的生命转瞬即逝 不值得挂心
[10:49] You’d be better served by what lies in front of you. 你该好好珍惜眼前人
[10:54] I’m telling you this not as the All-father, 我说这话 不是以众神之父的身份
[10:56] but as your father. 而是以父亲的身份
[10:57] You are ready, the time has come for you to take the throne. 你准备好了 该接掌王位了
[11:00] Embrace and celebrate what you’ve won. 去享受庆祝你的胜利吧
[11:02] Join your warriors, 与你的将士一起
[11:04] eat and drink, revel in their celebration. 美酒佳肴 举杯同庆
[11:08] At least pretend to enjoy yourself. 至少也装出点开心的样子
[11:55] Another. 再来
[12:12] There was a time when you would celebrate for weeks. 你以前会欢庆上好几个星期呢
[12:17] I remember you celebrated the Battle of Harokin 我记得海拉根一战后 你兴致高昂
[12:20] so much that you nearly started the second. 差点挑起了第二次战役
[12:23] Well, the first was so much fun. 谁让第一仗那么过瘾呢
[12:31] Take a drink with me. 跟我喝一杯吧
[12:33] Surely the All-father could have no further task for you tonight. 众神之父今晚不会再派任务给你了吧
[12:36] No, this is one I set myself. 对 可我给自己派了任务
[12:40] It does not go unnoticed that you disappear each night. 我注意到你每晚都会消失
[12:44] There are Nine Realms, 世间有九大王国
[12:46] the future king of Asgard must focus on more than one. 阿斯加德未来的国王不能只盯着其中一个
[12:54] I thank you for your sword and for your counsel, good Lady Sif. 谢谢你的英勇与谏言 尊贵的希芙小姐
[13:23] So what’s the story with you? 你有什么放不下的事
[13:25] Why does there have to be a story, there’s no story. 为什么非得有事 我没什么放不下的事
[13:27] You spent the first ten minutes of our date 我们约会的前十分钟里
[13:30] hiding behind a menu that has three choices on it. 你都躲在一份只有三道菜的菜单后面
[13:32] It’s either chicken, vegetarian or fish, Jane. 你能选的就只有鸡肉 蔬菜或鱼 简
[13:34] I think there’s a story 我猜你有放不下的事
[13:36] and I’m thinking the story involves a guy? 而那件事是关于一个男人的 对吗
[13:40] It’s complicated. 一言难尽
[13:42] Is he still around? 他还在你身边吗
[13:43] No, he… 不 他
[13:46] went away. 走了
[13:47] I’ve been there. 我也经历过
[13:48] The going away. It’s hard, isn’t it? 心爱的人离开是很痛苦的事 不是吗
[13:51] I was seeing a woman and uh…she took a job in New York, 我以前交往过一个女人 她去纽约工作了
[13:55] eventually the distance killed it. 最终感情敌不过距离
[13:57] And…and the fact that she uh… 还有就是…
[13:59] she kept sleeping with other dudes. 她一直跟别的男人上床
[14:00] – No! – Oh, so many. -不是吧 -好多呢
[14:04] Could we get some wine please? 能给我们上点红酒吗
[14:06] Sure, I’d love some. 好啊 我也想来点
[14:07] Richard, this is Darcy. 理查德 这是达西
[14:10] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[14:13] Oh, hello. 你好
[14:15] So, I show up to work at the lab/your mom’s house, 我去了实验室也就是你妈家
[14:19] fully expecting you to be moping around in your pajamas 满心以为会看到你穿着睡衣在屋里晃悠
[14:22] eating ice cream obsessing about… you know who… 吃着冰激凌 念念不忘…那个谁
[14:26] But you’re not! You’re wearing lady clothes, 可你居然没有 你穿上了淑女装
[14:29] you even showered, didn’t you? You smell good. 甚至还洗了澡 对吧 香喷喷的
[14:31] Is there a point to all this, 有什么事
[14:32] because there really needs to be a point to all this. 你跑到这儿来找我一定有什么要紧事
[14:34] Right. 对
[14:36] You know all that scientific equipment you don’t look at anymore? 还记得你被你丢在一边的科学仪器吗
[14:39] You might wanna start looking at it again. 你现在得开始看了
[14:41] This is the reason we came all the way out here. 我们大老远跑来就是为了这个
[14:43] It’s malfunctioning. 出故障了
[14:44] That’s what I said. 我也这么觉得
[14:47] That’s what I did! 我也这么做的
[14:48] I thought you’d do something a little more scientific. 还以为你做事会更科学点
[14:50] – I’m sure it’s nothing. – Yeah, it’s… -应该没什么问题 -嗯…
[14:52] It doesn’t look like nothing. 看起来不像没问题
[14:53] Kind of looks like the readings that Erik was rambling about. 有点像艾瑞克之前念叨的那些读数
[14:56] Our friend Erik, kind of went banana-balls. 我们的朋友艾瑞克 他有点疯了
[14:59] He’s not interested. 他没兴趣
[15:00] – I’m interested. – I’m not interested. -我有兴趣 -我也没兴趣
[15:01] It’s time for you to go now. 你可以走了
[15:04] Okay. 好吧
[15:09] Short but sweet. 短暂但愉快
[15:10] She needs help. 她该吃药了
[15:15] I think I’m gonna have the sea bass. 我还是点份鲈鱼吧
[15:17] Sea bass. Yeah, sea bass is good. 鲈鱼 嗯 鲈鱼不错
[15:20] Sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼
[15:22] sea bass, sea bass, sea bass…sea bass. Sea bass… 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼…
[15:29] – Sea bass. – Jane, -鲈鱼 -简
[15:31] maybe you should stop saying “sea bass” 你还是别念叨鲈鱼了
[15:32] and go after your friend. 跟你朋友走吧
[15:35] This was so fun. 午餐很愉快
[15:36] You know, I’ll just stay here and say “Sea bass” alone. 我就自己在这儿念叨鲈鱼吧
[15:47] And I hate you. 我恨你
[15:48] What?! I said he was cute. 怎么了 我都夸他了
[15:50] Just shut up and drive. 你还是闭嘴开车吧
[16:02] You need to take the next left. 下个路口左转
[16:04] Who’s he? 他是谁
[16:05] He’s my intern. 他是我的实习生
[16:06] You have an intern? 你都有实习生了
[16:07] Oh, yeah. 没错
[16:08] Hello, Dr. Foster. It’s uh… 你好 福斯特博士
[16:10] It’s such a great honor to be working with you. 能与你共事真是太荣幸了
[16:12] Right. I need to call Erik. 好吧 我得打给艾瑞克
[16:15] Oh, uh…take a right. 右转
[16:19] And a left. 再左转
[16:21] I have totally mastered driving in London. 在伦敦开车我已经驾轻就熟了
[16:24] Hi, Erik, it’s me again. Where are you? 喂 艾瑞克 还是我 你在哪
[16:28] I came here because you said you were onto something 我过来是因为你说你有发现
[16:30] and then you vanish. 结果你却消失了
[16:31] I’m here at Stonehenge, 我现在在巨石阵
[16:33] for what has been an interesting unfolding of events today. 对今天发生的一则趣闻进行跟踪报道
[16:36] The police were called to the scene 警方于今天上午11点刚过时
[16:37] shortly after 11 a.m. this morning, 接到报警 赶到现场
[16:39] after a seemingly harmless rambler approached the area 一名看似正常的男游客来到这里
[16:43] then, decided to strip naked 随即开始裸奔
[16:45] and effectively terrorize tourists there with scientific equipment 并举着科学仪器 吓坏了游客
[16:49] while shouting that he was trying to save them. 嘴里喊着他是想救他们
[16:51] The man later identified as noted astrophysicist 此人随后被证实为著名天文物理学家
[16:54] Dr. Erik Selvig 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
[16:55] has been called in for questioning by police. 他目前已被警方拘留待审
[17:00] Come on, this is exciting! 快走 多令人激动啊
[17:03] Look, the intern is excited. 看 实习生都激动了
[17:05] “Ian”. 我叫伊恩
[17:06] Do you want the phase meter? 要带上相位表吗
[17:07] – No. – Bring the phase meter. -不要 -拿上相位表
[17:10] The toaster-looking thing. 长得像面包机的那个
[17:11] Yeah. I know what the phase meter is. 我知道相位表长什么样
[17:21] How do I change the ringtone on this thing? 这手机的铃声要怎么换
[17:24] An astrophysicist with three degrees 有三个学位的天文物理学家
[17:26] should be able to change her own ringtone. 应该会自己换铃声
[17:28] Why are you calling me? 为什么要打电话
[17:29] I didn’t want to shout. 我不想大喊大叫
[17:30] Intern says it’s this way. 实习生说往这边走
[17:31] “Ian”. My name is Ian. 伊恩 我叫伊恩
[17:47] I am not getting stabbed in the name of science. 我可不想因为搞个科学被人捅死
[17:51] It’s okay, we’re Americans! 没事的 我们是美国人
[17:52] Is that supposed to make them like us? 这样说他们就会喜欢我们了吗
[17:54] They’ll make it go away. 他们能把它弄走
[17:58] Oh, they’re kids. 只是孩子
[18:00] Are you the police? 你们是警察吗
[18:02] No, we’re scientists. Well, I am. 不 我们是科学家 我是
[18:06] – Thanks. – We just found it. -谢谢 -我们无意中发现的
[18:10] Can you show us? 能带我们去看看吗
[18:38] That doesn’t seem right. 这可不太正常
[18:57] Where’d it go? 去哪了
[19:12] That’s… 这真是…
[19:14] that’s incredible. 太不可思议了
[19:28] What happened? 怎么回事
[19:30] Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don’t. 有时候能回来 有时候回不来
[19:36] I want to throw something. Jane, give me your shoe. 我也想丢个东西 简 把你的鞋给我
[19:41] I haven’t seen readings like this since… 我上次见到这样的读数还是在…
[19:44] since… 在…
[19:45] New Mexico? 新墨西哥吗
[19:51] Don’t touch anything! 什么都别碰
[19:55] Give me your shoe. 把你的鞋给我
[20:18] Were those the car keys? 那是车钥匙吗
[20:58] Darcy! 达西
[23:00] The Aether awakens us. 以太粒子唤醒了我们
[23:02] The Convergence returns. 天体汇聚又开始了
[23:21] You’re late. 你来迟了
[23:24] Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle. 有时欢庆比战斗更累人
[23:27] Then you’re doing one of them incorrectly. 那你一定有一样没做对
[23:30] Perhaps. 也许吧
[23:32] How fare the stars? 繁星都还好吗
[23:33] Still shining. 一如既往地闪烁着
[23:35] From here I can see nine realms and ten trillion souls. 我在这儿能看到九个王国和亿万生灵
[23:43] Do you recall what I told you of the Convergence? 记得我跟你说过的天体汇聚吗
[23:46] Yes, the alignment of the worlds. 记得 各个王国连成一线
[23:50] It approaches, doesn’t it? 快要到来了 是吗
[23:51] The universe hasn’t seen this marvel 这宇宙奇观上一次出现
[23:53] since before my watch began. 是在我守卫开始之前了
[23:56] Few can sense it, even fewer can see it. 很少有人能感觉到 能看到的更少了
[24:01] But while its effects can be dangerous, 虽然它可能带来危险
[24:04] it is truly beautiful. 但真是美极了
[24:09] I see nothing. 我什么也看不到
[24:10] Or perhaps that is not the beauty you seek. 也许是因为那不是你想看的美景
[24:20] How is she? 她怎么样
[24:21] She’s quite clever, your mortal. 你的凡人还挺聪明
[24:23] She doesn’t know it yet, 她自己还不知道
[24:24] but she studies the Convergence as well. 但她也在研究天体汇聚
[24:27] Even… 甚至…
[24:30] What? 怎么了
[24:35] I can’t see her. 我看不到她了
[25:16] Jane! 简
[25:18] Where the hell were you? 你去哪了啊
[25:20] Tell me you didn’t call the police! 你不会报警了吧
[25:22] What was I supposed to do? 不然我该怎么办
[25:23] Not call the police! 别报警啊
[25:24] I was freaking out. 我急疯了
[25:25] You call the cops, they tell the Feds, 你报警 警察就会通知联调局
[25:26] the next thing you know we have S.H.I.E.L.D crawling all over, 紧接着神盾局就从天而降
[25:28] “Area 51-ing” the place. 把这里变成51区
[25:29] – Jane! – We had a stable gratification anomaly, -简 -我们发现了一个稳定的重力异常场
[25:32] We had unimpeded access. 并且能自由进行研究
[25:33] Our only competition was ten years old! 我们唯一的竞争对手是十岁的孩子
[25:35] Jane, you were gone for five hours! 简 你失踪了五个小时
[25:38] What? 什么
[25:46] That’s weird. 好诡异
[26:09] Typical. 总这样
[26:12] Jane. 简
[26:15] Sorry. I just needed to make sure you were real, 抱歉 我必须确认下你是真的
[26:18] it’s been a very strange day. 今天真的好诡异
[26:20] Well, I am. Jane what… 我是真的 简
[26:22] Where were you?! 你去哪了
[26:23] Where were you? 你又去哪了
[26:25] Heimdall could not see you. 海姆达尔看不到你
[26:26] I was right here where you left me. 我一直在原地等你
[26:28] I was waiting and then I was crying 我一直在等你 后来我哭了
[26:31] and then I went out looking for you. 再后来我到处去找你
[26:32] You said you were coming back. 你说你会回来的
[26:33] I know, I know, but the Bifrost was destroyed. 我知道 但是彩虹桥被毁了
[26:36] The Nine Realms erupted into chaos, 九大王国爆发了战乱
[26:38] wars were raging, marauders were pillaging. 战争肆虐 劫盗成群
[26:41] I had to put an end to the slaughter. 我必须制止杀戮
[26:44] As excuses go, it’s not terrible. 这个理由倒是不坏
[26:48] But I saw you on TV, you were…you were in New York! 但我在电视上看见你了 你去了纽约啊
[26:52] Jane, I fought to protect you from the dangers of my world, 简 我那时努力保护你不受来自我的世界的侵害
[26:54] but I was wrong, I was a fool. 但我错了 我太傻了
[26:59] But I believe that fate brought us together. 我相信是命运让我们走到一起
[27:05] Jane, I don’t know where you were or what happened, 简 我不知道你去了哪 发生了什么事
[27:07] but I do know this. 但我很清楚一件事
[27:09] What? 什么
[27:11] I know… 我知道
[27:13] You do? 真的知道吗
[27:16] Do what? 知道什么
[27:17] What? 什么
[27:22] Is this you? 是你干的吗
[27:28] We’re kind of in the middle of something here. 我们正忙着呢
[27:30] I’m pretty sure we are getting arrested. 我确定我们要被捕了
[27:33] Hold that thought. 等一下
[27:35] Look at you! 看看你
[27:36] Still all muscly and everything. How’s space? 还是那么肌肉发达 宇宙怎么样
[27:40] Space is fine. 挺好的
[27:43] Excuse me? 打扰一下
[27:44] – Are you Jane Foster? – Yes. -你是简·福斯特吗 -是的
[27:45] Do you know this man? 你认识这个人吗
[27:48] He’s my intern. 他是我的实习生
[27:50] My intern’s intern. 我实习生的实习生
[27:51] This is private property 这里是私人领地
[27:52] and you’re trespassing, the lot of you. 你们全都涉嫌非法入侵
[27:54] You’ll have to come with me. 请你跟我们走一趟
[28:01] Jane! 简
[28:02] Jane? 简
[28:03] Thor. 托尔
[28:05] You alright? 你没事吧
[28:06] What just happened? 刚刚怎么回事
[28:08] Place your hands on your heads, step back! 把手放在头上 退后
[28:10] This woman is unwell. 这位女士不舒服
[28:11] She’s dangerous. 她很危险
[28:13] So am I. 我也是
[28:16] Requesting armed response officers to the scene. 请求武警速到现场支援
[28:18] Hold on to me. 抱紧我
[28:19] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[28:28] Holy shit! 我去
[28:58] We have to do that again. 我们得再来一次
[29:04] Welcome to Asgard. 欢迎来到阿斯加德
[29:28] Look upon my legacy, Algrim. 瞧瞧我留下了什么 阿格姆
[29:32] I can barely remember a time before the light. 我几乎记不得光明之前的日子了
[29:35] Our survival will be your legacy. 我们种族的延续将是你留给后世的遗产
[29:40] The Asgardians will suffer as we have suffered. 我要让阿斯加德人尝尽我们吃的苦头
[29:44] I will reclaim the Aether. 我要拿回以太粒子
[29:45] I will restore our world. 我要恢复我们的世界
[29:47] And I will put an end to this poisoned universe. 我要终结这饱受荼毒的宇宙
[29:58] What’s that? 这是什么
[29:59] Be still. 别动
[30:07] This is not of Earth, what is it? 这不是地球上的物质 它是什么
[30:10] We do not know. 还不清楚
[30:13] But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her. 但她体内涌动的能量太大 她撑不住的
[30:22] That’s a quantum field generator, isn’t it? 这是量子场发生器 对吗
[30:25] It’s a Soul Forge. 这是灵魂冶炼炉
[30:27] Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another? 灵魂冶炼炉能迁移分子能吗
[30:33] Yes. 是的
[30:34] Quantum field generator. 就是量子场发生器
[30:37] My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely? 我的话对你来说只是耳旁风吗
[30:40] She’s ill. 她病了
[30:41] She is mortal. 她是凡人
[30:43] Illness is their defining trait. 他们都会患病
[30:45] I brought her here because we can help her. 我带她来是因为我们能救她
[30:47] She does not belong here in Asgard 她不属于阿斯加德
[30:49] anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table. 如同山羊肉上不了宴会台面一样
[30:53] Did he just…? 他刚刚是说…
[30:54] Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊
[30:56] I’m Odin. King of Asgard. 我是奥丁 阿斯加德国王
[30:59] Protector of the Nine Realms. 九大王国的保护者
[31:02] Oh. Well, I’m… 我是…
[31:03] I know very well who you are, Jane Foster. 我很清楚你是谁 简·福斯特
[31:07] You told your dad about me? 你跟你爸提过我
[31:09] Something is within her, father, 她体内有一些物质 父王
[31:10] something I have not seen before. 我从没见过的物质
[31:12] Her world has its healers. They are called “doctors.” 她的星球有自己的治疗师 他们叫医生
[31:14] Let them deal with it. 交给他们处理吧
[31:15] Guards, take her back to Midgard. 守卫 送她回米德加德
[31:19] No, I wouldn’t… 不 不要
[31:22] …touch her. 碰她
[31:24] Jane, are you alright? 简 你没事吧
[31:30] It’s impossible. 这不可能
[31:32] The infection, it’s defending her. 她感染的东西在保护她
[31:36] No, 不
[31:38] it’s defending itself. 是在保护它自己
[31:40] Come with me. 跟我来
[31:42] There are relics that predate the universe itself. 有些东西的历史可以追溯到宇宙成形之前
[31:46] What lies within her appears to be one of them. 她体内的东西 似乎就是这样的古物
[31:51] The Nine Realms are not eternal. 九大王国并非永恒的
[31:54] They had a dawn as they will have a dusk. 他们有诞生的黎明 也将有消逝的黄昏
[31:58] But before that dawn the dark forces, 但在那黎明之前 黑暗势力
[32:00] the Dark Elves, reigned absolute 黑暗精灵 独霸宇宙
[32:04] and unchallenged. 无人匹敌
[32:07] “Born of eternal night, 诞自永恒之夜
[32:08] the Dark Elves comes to steal away your light.” 黑暗精灵将盗走你的光明
[32:12] They were these stories mother told them to us as children. 小时候母后跟我们讲过他们的故事
[32:15] Their leader, Malekith 他们的首领 马勒基斯
[32:17] made a weapon out of that darkness, 用那黑暗创造了一个武器
[32:19] and it was called the Aether. 叫做以太粒子
[32:20] While the other relics often appeared as stones, 其他古物大都是固体
[32:23] the Aether is fluid and everchanging. 以太粒子却是不停变化的流体
[32:26] It changes matter into dark matter, 它能将物体变成暗物质
[32:29] it seeks out to host bodies, 它寻找寄主寄生
[32:31] drawing strength from their life force. 并汲取寄主的生命力
[32:34] Malekith sought to use the Aether’s power 马勒基斯想利用以太的能量
[32:37] to return the universe to one of darkness. 让宇宙重归黑暗
[32:41] But after eternities of blood shed, 但历经了漫长的血战
[32:44] my father Bor, finally triumphed, 我父王包尔 终于取胜
[32:47] ushering in the peace that lasted thousands of years. 从此开启了数千年的和平
[32:52] What happened? 怎么个取胜法
[32:55] He killed them all. 他消灭了黑暗精灵
[32:57] Are you certain? 您确定吗
[32:59] The Aether was said to have been destroyed with them 传说以太粒子跟他们一同被摧毁
[33:01] and yet here it is. 但如今却又出现
[33:04] The Dark Elves are dead. 黑暗精灵已经灭绝
[33:07] Does your book happen to mention how to get it out of me? 书上提到怎么把它从我身体里取出来吗
[33:11] No, it does not. 没有
[33:24] The worlds are nealy aligned. 天体汇聚即将形成
[33:32] You will be the last of the Kursed. 你将是最后一个诅咒战士
[33:35] Let my life be sacrificed. 我愿牺牲自己
[33:37] It is no less than our people did, 就像我们的人民
[33:40] or you have done. 和你那样
[33:50] You will become darkness, 你将成为黑暗
[33:53] cursed to this existence until it consumes you. 并维持这一形态 直到它耗尽你的生命
[34:02] Until then, no power our enemies possess can stop you. 在那之前 我们的敌人将不是你的对手
[34:09] I will tear down their defenses 我将摧毁他们的防线
[34:12] and ensure your return to a universe reborn. 让你回到一个崭新的宇宙中
[34:38] Acting as caretakers to these scoundrels is beneath us. 看管这些无赖真是有失我们的身份
[34:41] Oh, please. 拜托
[34:42] If they were beneath you my rotund friend, 如果他们压在了你的身下 我壮硕的朋友
[34:44] they’d all be dead. 他们肯定要没命了
[35:00] Keep in line. 不要出列
[35:02] Move it! 往前走
[35:03] Odin continues to bring me new friends. 奥丁总给我送新朋友来
[35:07] How thoughtful. 真周到啊
[35:10] The books I sent, do they not interest you? 我送来的书 你不喜欢吗
[35:14] Is that how I’m to wile away eternity, reading? 我就这么打发余生吗 读书
[35:17] I’ve done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki. 我已经尽力让你过得舒坦些 洛基
[35:20] Have you? 是嘛
[35:22] Does Odin share your concern? 奥丁也会操这份心吗
[35:26] Does Thor? 托尔呢
[35:27] It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night. 他们如此日夜挂念我 一定很操劳啊
[35:31] You know full well it was your actions that brought you here. 你很清楚 你落得这个下场完全是咎由自取
[35:34] My actions. 咎由自取
[35:36] I was merely giving truth to the lie 你们一直骗我说我生来就该为王
[35:38] that I’ve been fed my entire life, 我不过是将这个谎言
[35:40] that I was born to be a king. 变成了现实
[35:41] A king? 为王
[35:43] A true king admits his faults. 真正的国王会承认错误
[35:45] What of the lives you took on Earth? 你在地球大开杀戒要怎么说
[35:47] A mere handful compared to the number Odin has taken himself. 跟奥丁杀过的人相比简直九牛一毛
[35:51] Your father… 你父亲
[35:51] He’s not my father! 他不是我父亲
[35:56] Then am I not your mother? 那我也不是你母亲吗
[36:03] You’re not. 不是
[36:10] You’re always so perceptive about everyone but yourself. 你总能看透一切 却看不透自己
[36:29] When you came for me, you knew I was in trouble. 你去找我的时候就知道我有麻烦了吗
[36:33] When Heimdall had lost sight of you, you were no longer on Earth. 海姆达尔看不到你时 你就不在地球上了
[36:36] Well, how’s that possible? 这怎么可能啊
[36:37] I believe you were and you weren’t. 我认为你既在又不在
[36:40] The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil, 九大王国在世界树中游走
[36:43] orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun. 像地球环绕太阳那样环绕米德加德
[36:46] And every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly, 每五千年 这些王国列成一条直线
[36:50] and we call this the Convergence. 我们称之为天体汇聚
[36:55] During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred. 在此期间 各王国间的界线会变得模糊
[36:59] It’s possible you found one of these points. 你可能就是找到了这样一个模糊点
[37:04] We are lucky that it remained open. 那个点没有关闭真是走运
[37:06] Once the worlds pass out of alignment, 一旦各王国偏离汇聚直线
[37:12] the connection is lost. 与彼此的连接就会中断
[37:27] I liked the way you explained things. 我喜欢你解释的方式
[37:31] What’s gonna happen to me? 我会怎么样
[37:33] I’ll find a way to save you, Jane. 我会想办法救你的 简
[37:34] Your father said there was… 你父亲说没办法…
[37:36] My father doesn’t know everything. 我父亲也并非无所不知
[37:38] Don’t let him hear you say that. 可别让他听见你说这话
[37:42] Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, 简·福斯特 这位是弗丽嘉
[37:44] Queen of Asgard, my mother. 阿斯加德的王后 我母亲
[38:40] Move! 快走
[39:27] To the dungeons! 快去地牢
[39:30] Come on! 快走
[39:54] You might want to take the stairs to the left. 走左边的楼梯吧
[40:07] The prisons. 是监狱
[40:09] Loki. 洛基
[40:09] Go, I will look after her. 去吧 我会照顾她
[40:24] It is as if they resented being imprisoned. 他们简直像是讨厌被囚禁
[40:30] There’s no pleasing some creatures. 有些家伙就是不知足
[40:40] Return to your cells, no further harm will come to you. 回牢房去 事后概不追究
[40:42] You have my word. 我保证
[40:45] Very well, you do not have my word. 好吧 我收回
[40:58] Send a squadron to the weapons vault, 派一队人去武器库
[41:00] defend it at all costs. Secure the dungeon. 不惜一切代价保卫那里 守住地牢
[41:03] Odin. 奥丁
[41:04] Frigga. 弗丽嘉
[41:05] Go! 去啊
[41:07] It’s a skirmish, nothing to fear. 就是点小乱子 不用担心
[41:10] You’ve never been a very good liar. 你一向不会撒谎
[41:12] Take her to you chambers, I’ll come for you when it’s safe. 带她去你房里 等安全了我会去找你
[41:15] You take care. 你小心
[41:17] Despite all I have survived, 历经了多少风风雨雨
[41:19] my queen still worries over me. 我的王后还是会担心我
[41:22] It’s only because I worry over you that you have survived. 就是因为我担心 你才能逢凶化吉
[41:27] Listen to me now, 听好了
[41:28] I need you to do everything I ask and no questions. 你要完全照我说的做 不许多问
[41:32] Yes, ma’am. 是 夫人
[46:42] The throne of Asgard is destroyed! To the king! 阿斯加德的王座被毁了 去保护国王
[47:01] Frigga. 弗丽嘉
[47:11] Stand down, creature. 退下 怪物
[47:14] And you may still survive this. 我尚可饶你一命
[47:15] I have survive worse, woman. 我命大得很呢 女人
[47:19] Who are you? 你是谁
[47:21] I am Malekith. 我是马勒基斯
[47:23] And I would have what is mine. 我要拿回我的东西
[47:56] You have taken something, child. 你拿走了一样东西 孩子
[48:00] Give it back. 还给我
[48:15] Witch. 女巫
[48:20] Where is the Aether. 以太粒子在哪
[48:22] I’ll never tell you. 我绝不会告诉你
[48:25] I believe you. 这我相信
[48:29] No. 不
[51:57] The universe rotates on a five thousand years cycle. 宇宙五千年一个循环
[51:59] 地球 (米德加德)
[52:00] And once a cycle, all the worlds align. 每轮循环中会有一次 各个世界排列成直线
[52:03] Imagine… imagine that this is our world, 把这个想象成我们的世界
[52:07] oh, thank you, 谢谢
[52:08] and this is another world, 这是另一个世界
[52:09] normally, they’re seperate. 一般来说 他们彼此分开
[52:11] But during the Alignment, 但世界汇聚时
[52:13] everything is connected, 一切都彼此相连
[52:15] all nine realms. All nine realms are passing through each other, 九大王国都在穿过彼此
[52:19] and gravity, light, and even matter 重力 光 甚至物质
[52:22] is crushing from one world to the other. 都会从一个世界挤进另一个世界
[52:26] But if this happens to us now, the result could be cataclysmic. 如果这一切现在发生 后果将是毁灭性的
[52:31] My gravimetric-spikes can stablize 我的重力测量仪能稳定
[52:33] the focus point of the Convergance. 天体汇聚的界点
[52:36] This time, the Alignment 这样 其他世界
[52:38] and all the other worlds would just pass us by. 和他们的纵列就会跟我们擦肩而过
[52:41] It’s beautiful. 太妙了
[52:44] Simple. 也很简单
[52:45] Any questions? 有什么问题吗
[52:50] Yeah, can I have my shoe back? 有 能把我的鞋还给我吗
[53:01] Heal. You will need your strength to reclaim the Aether. 恢复吧 夺回以太粒子 你需要力气
[53:06] And when you wake, we will kill them all. 等你醒来 我们去把他们赶尽杀绝
[53:46] Jane Foster? 简·福斯特
[53:48] You need to come with us. 你得跟我们来
[53:52] We are still unable to restore the palace shields. 我们依然无法恢复王宫的屏障
[53:55] Our artillery cannot detect them, 我们的大炮探测不到他们
[53:57] even Heimdall cannot see them. 海姆达尔都看不到他们
[54:02] My king, 陛下
[54:04] we’re all but defenseless. 我们完全失去了防御能力
[54:08] She’s your prisoner now? 你把她囚禁起来了
[54:12] Leave us. 都退下
[54:22] I do not wish to fight with you. 我不想跟你争论
[54:25] Nor I with you. 我也不想跟您争论
[54:27] But I intended to pursue Malekith. 但我想去追击马勒基斯
[54:29] We possess the Aether. 以太粒子在我们手上
[54:31] Malekith will come to us. 马勒基斯会送上门来
[54:32] Yes, and he will destroy us. 没错 他会摧毁我们
[54:34] You overestimate the power of these creatures. 你高估了这些怪物
[54:37] No, I value our people’s lives. 不 我只是珍惜我们人民的生命
[54:39] I’ll take Jane to the Dark World, 我带简去黑暗世界
[54:41] and draw the enemies away from Asgard. 将敌人从阿斯加德引开
[54:43] When Malekith pulls the Aether from Jane, 马勒基斯把以太粒子从简身体里取出时
[54:45] it would be exposed and vulnerable. 它会暴露在外 不堪一击
[54:47] And I would destroy it and him. 我到时就把他们一同消灭
[54:51] If you fail, 你这是冒险
[54:53] you risk this weapon falling into the hands of our enemie. 一旦失败 武器就会落入敌手
[54:56] The risk is far greater if we do nothing. 如果我们坐以待毙只会更危险
[54:59] His ships could be over our heads right now, 他的舰队可能此刻就在我们头上盘旋
[55:01] we would never even know. 我们根本无从知道
[55:02] If and when he comes, 等他来了
[55:04] his men will fall on ten thousand Asgardian blades. 他的手下会败在数万阿斯加德士兵的兵刃下
[55:07] And how many our men should fall on theirs? 那我们又要牺牲多少人呢
[55:09] As many as I need it. 牺牲多少都在所不惜
[55:20] We will fight 我们会坚持战斗
[55:24] till the last Asgardian breath, 坚持到最后一个阿斯加德人
[55:28] till the last drop of Asgardian blood. 坚持到阿斯加德人鲜血流尽
[55:33] Then how are you different from Malekith? 那您跟马勒基斯又有何区别
[55:39] The different, my son, is that I will win. 我的儿子 区别在于 我终将胜利
[55:56] Jane isn’t calling me back. 简不回我电话
[55:57] Erik isn’t calling me Back. 艾瑞克不回我电话
[55:59] Stupid S.H.I.E.L.D isn’t calling me back. 神盾局也不回我电话
[56:01] What’s S.H.I.E.L.D? 神盾局是什么
[56:02] It’s a secret. 是秘密
[56:03] Hi, Erik, it’s Darcy again. 艾瑞克 又是达西
[56:05] Thor came back, 托尔回来了
[56:06] he took Jane to Asgard. 他把简带去了阿斯加德
[56:08] And I’m not sure what I’m suppose to do. 我也不知道该怎么办才好
[56:12] Something else went missing this week, 这周还有人丢了点什么
[56:13] when astrophysicist Dr. Erik Selvig 天体物理学家 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
[56:17] notable for his involvement in the alien invasion 因卷入纽约外星人入侵事件
[56:19] of New York. 而为人所知
[56:20] – Stripped nude… – Darcy, you really need to look at this. -裸奔在… -达西 你得看看这个
[56:25] Your friend Erik, 你的朋友艾瑞克
[56:26] what was his last name again? 他姓什么来着
[56:29] …and began shouting at visitors to the historic site. 并对该历史景点的游客大吼大叫
[56:32] He was later taken into police custody 随后他被警方拘留
[56:35] for psychiatric evaluation. 以待精神鉴定
[56:37] The police is still refusing to confirm… 警方仍然不肯证实…
[56:50] You were not at Odin’s war council. 你没去参加奥丁的军事会议
[56:52] The Bifrost is closed by your father’s orders. 你父王下令关闭彩虹桥
[56:55] No one was to come, or to go. 任何人不得进出阿斯加德
[56:59] We face an enemy that is invisible even to me, 连我都看不见敌人
[57:02] what use 那么
[57:04] is a guardian such as that. 我这个守卫还有何用
[57:07] Malekith will return. You know this. 马勒基斯还会回来的 这你很清楚
[57:12] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[57:14] I cannot overrule my king’s wishes. 我不能违抗国王的命令
[57:17] Not even for you. 即便是为你
[57:18] I’m not asking you to. 我没有这个意思
[57:20] The realms need their All-father strong and unchallenged, 九大王国需要一个坚强 服众的众神之父
[57:22] whether he is or not. 不论情况是否如此
[57:25] But he’s binded Heimdall, 但他看不清现实 海姆达尔
[57:27] by hatred and by grief. 仇恨和悲伤蒙蔽了他
[57:29] As are we all. 我们不都是吗
[57:30] I see clearly enough. 我看得很清楚
[57:32] The risks are to great. 风险太大了
[57:34] Everything we do from here on is a risk. 从现在起 我们走的每一步都有风险
[57:36] There is no other way. 我们别无选择
[57:42] What do you require of me. 你要我怎么做
[57:45] What I’m about to ask you is treason of the highest order. 我要你们做的事 是最严重的叛国罪
[57:48] Success will bring us exile, 即便成功 我们也将被流放
[57:50] and failure shall mean our death. 而失败则必死无疑
[57:55] Malekith knew the Aether was here. 马勒基斯知道以太粒子在这儿
[57:58] He can sense its power. 他能感应它的能量
[58:00] If we do nothing, he’ll come for it again, 如果不采取行动 他会再次攻来
[58:02] but this time, lay waste to all of Asgard. 但这次 他们将彻底摧毁阿斯加德
[58:07] We must move Jane off world. 我们得带简离开这儿
[58:10] The Bifrost has been shut down, 彩虹桥已经关闭
[58:11] and the Tesseract locked away in the vault. 宇宙魔方也锁在地下室里
[58:14] There are other path off Asgard, 离开阿斯加德还有其他途径
[58:16] ways known only to a few. 了解这些途径的人为数不多
[58:18] One actually. 准确说只有一个
[58:22] No. 不会吧
[58:28] Thor. 托尔
[58:30] After all this time, 都这么久了
[58:31] and now you come to visit me, 你现在来看我
[58:35] why? 来干什么
[58:38] Have you come to gloat? 幸灾乐祸吗
[58:40] To mock? 嘲笑我
[58:41] Loki enough. 洛基 够了
[58:43] No more illusions. 别再用幻象了
[58:52] Now you see me brother. 现在你看到我了 哥哥
[59:02] Did she suffer? 她走得痛苦吗
[59:04] I did not come here to share our grief. 我不是来跟你一同哀悼母亲的
[59:07] Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament. 我是来给你机会得到一样更好的东西
[59:11] Go on. 说
[59:13] I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. 我知道你跟我一样想复仇
[59:16] You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you. 你帮我逃出阿斯加德 我就给你机会
[59:19] Vengeance. 让你复仇
[59:20] And afterwards this cell. 然后再回这儿来
[59:29] You must be truely desperate to come to me for help. 你一定是走投无路了 才会来找我帮忙
[59:36] What makes you think you can trust me. 你凭什么觉得你能信任我
[59:37] I don’t. 我不信任
[59:41] Mother did. 母亲信任你
[59:43] But you should know that when we fought each other in the past, 但你要知道 过去我们交手的时候
[59:47] I did so with a glimpse of hope 我仍然抱有一丝希望
[59:48] that my brother was still in there somewhere. 相信我弟弟还没完全消失
[59:51] That hope is no longer exist to protect you. 这一丝希望已经幻灭 不能再保护你了
[59:55] You betray me, and I will kill you. 你敢背叛我 我就杀了你
[1:00:04] When do we start? 什么时候出发
[1:00:05] He will betray you. 他肯定会背叛你的
[1:00:07] He will try. 让他试试看
[1:00:13] This is so unlike you, brother. 这太不像你了 哥哥
[1:00:16] So clandestine. 这样秘密行动
[1:00:18] Are you sure you wouldn’t rather just punch your way out. 你真的不想靠蛮力打出一条血路出去吗
[1:00:21] If you keep speaking I just might. 你再不闭嘴我就要动手了
[1:00:23] Fine, as you wish, 好吧 听你的
[1:00:25] I’m not even here. 我都不在这儿
[1:00:27] Is this better? 这样好点了吧
[1:00:29] It’s better company at least. 比你本人强多了
[1:00:32] Still, we could be less conspicuous. 不过 我们还可以再低调点
[1:00:37] Umm, brother, 哥哥
[1:00:38] you look ravishing. 你可真美
[1:00:42] It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form. 就算变成这样 我照样能让你死得很惨
[1:00:44] Very well. 好吧
[1:00:46] Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, 或许你想要你新结交的小伙伴
[1:00:48] given that you seem to like them so much. 毕竟你似乎很喜欢他们
[1:00:50] Oh this is much better. 这样好多了呢
[1:00:54] The costume is bit much. 服装不太合身
[1:00:55] So tight. 太紧了
[1:00:56] But the confidence, 但那股自信
[1:00:58] I can feel the righteousness surging. 我能感到正义在我身体里涌动
[1:01:01] Hey, do you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth? 想跟我畅谈一下真理吗
[1:01:04] Patriotism? 爱国主义
[1:01:05] God bless America… 天佑美国…
[1:01:08] What? 干什么
[1:01:14] You could at least furnish me with a weapon. 你至少也该给我件武器啊
[1:01:17] My dagger, something. 我的匕首什么的
[1:01:24] At last, 这才对嘛
[1:01:26] a little common sense. 总算讲点理了
[1:01:33] And I thought you like tricks. 你不就喜欢小戏法吗
[1:01:36] Well, what then? 然后呢
[1:01:38] Your lovely mortal is been guarded by a legion of Einherjar 你心爱的凡人被一整队英灵战士看守着
[1:01:40] who will see you coming from miles away. 他们大老远就能看到你
[1:01:42] I won’t be the one who comes for her. 去接她的不是我
[1:01:52] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[1:01:56] Good, let’s go. 那正好 我们走
[1:02:04] You’re… 是你…
[1:02:04] I’m Loki, you may have heard of me. 我是洛基 你可能听说过我
[1:02:07] That was for New York. 这一掌是为了纽约
[1:02:09] I like her. 我喜欢她
[1:02:11] And what of the All-Father? 那众神之父呢
[1:02:13] It is my sworn duty to notify him of crimes against the throne. 我曾立誓向他通报一切叛国罪行
[1:02:17] You called me here 你要我过来
[1:02:19] on urgent matter. 说是有紧急情况
[1:02:22] What is it? 是什么事
[1:02:23] Treason, my lord. 有人叛国犯上 陛下
[1:02:24] Whose? 是谁
[1:02:27] Mine. 我
[1:02:29] My king, 陛下
[1:02:30] the mortal has been taken. 那个凡人被劫走了
[1:02:36] Stop Thor, 阻止托尔
[1:02:37] by any means necessary. 不惜一切代价
[1:02:42] There they are! Take them. 他们在那儿 抓住他们
[1:02:44] On my command. 听我命令
[1:02:45] I’ll hold them off. Take her. 我拖住他们 带她走
[1:02:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:02:52] Betray him, 你敢背叛他
[1:02:53] and I’ll kill you. 我就杀了你
[1:02:56] It’s good to see you, too, Sif. 我也很高兴见到你 希芙
[1:03:05] Assuming you can get Loki’s help and you can free this mortal, 就算洛基肯帮你 你也救出了那个凡人
[1:03:09] what good would it do? 又有什么用啊
[1:03:11] We’d all be dead the minute we step one foot outside the palace. 我们踏出宫殿一步 就必死无疑
[1:03:14] That, my friend, is why we won’t be leaving by foot. 所以 我的朋友 我们不会步行离开
[1:03:21] I will give you as much time as I can. 我尽量帮你拖延时间
[1:03:23] Thank you, my friend. 谢谢你 我的朋友
[1:03:29] If you even think of betraying him. 你胆敢打背叛他的主意
[1:03:32] You’ll kill me? 你就杀了我吗
[1:03:34] Evidently there will be a line. 看来你得排队了
[1:03:51] I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing. 你不是说你会驾驶这东西吗
[1:03:54] I said “How hard could it be”. 我是说这能有多难
[1:03:59] They’re on the ship. 他们在飞船上
[1:04:01] Get to the ship. 拦住飞船
[1:04:06] Well, whatever you’re doing brother, I suggest you do it faster. 不管你在做什么 哥哥 你得快点了
[1:04:08] Shut up, Loki. 闭嘴 洛基
[1:04:12] You must have missed something. 你肯定漏掉什么了
[1:04:13] No, I didn’t, I’m pressing every button on this thing. 我没有 我把这上面的按钮都按遍了
[1:04:16] No. Don’t hit it, just press it gently. 别用力那么猛 轻轻按
[1:04:17] I am pressing it gently, it’s not working. 我在轻轻按了 不好使
[1:04:27] Get him! Get him! 擒住他 拿下他
[1:04:58] I think you missed a column. 还有根柱子没撞到呢
[1:04:59] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:05:07] Look, why don’t you let me take over, 你为什么不让我来呢
[1:05:08] I’m clearly the best pilot. 我的驾驶技术显然更好
[1:05:10] Is that right? 是嘛
[1:05:11] Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly? 我们两个人中 谁才是会飞的那个
[1:05:24] Oh dear, is she dead? 天啊 她死了吗
[1:05:26] Jane. 简
[1:05:28] I’m okay. 我没事
[1:05:36] Not a word. 别多嘴
[1:05:39] Now they’re following us. 他们跟上来了
[1:05:46] Now they’re firing at us. 他们开火了
[1:05:47] Yeah, thank you for the commentary Loki, 多谢你的解说 洛基
[1:05:48] it’s not at all distracting. 完全不会让人分心
[1:05:54] Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather. 干得漂亮 你把你爷爷的头砍下来了
[1:06:08] You know this is wonderful, 这真是太棒了
[1:06:10] this is a tremendous idea. 这主意真是了不起
[1:06:12] Let’s steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe, 我们去把宇宙中最大最显眼的飞船偷来
[1:06:16] and escape in that. 乘着它逃跑
[1:06:17] Flying around the city, 驾着它满城乱飞
[1:06:18] smashing into everything in sight, so everyone can see us. 看见什么撞什么 让大家都看见我们
[1:06:21] It’s brilliant, Thor. 太聪明了 托尔
[1:06:22] It’s truly brilliant. 真有你的
[1:06:37] I see your time in the dungeons 在牢里关了那么久
[1:06:38] has make you no less graceful, Loki. 你还是这么优雅啊 洛基
[1:06:46] You lied to me. 你骗我
[1:06:49] I’m impressed. 挺厉害啊
[1:06:50] I’m glad you’re pleased. 你满意我很高兴
[1:06:51] Now do as you promised. 遵守你的承诺吧
[1:06:53] And take us to your secret pathway. 带我们去你的秘密通道
[1:07:18] Fandral. 范达尔
[1:07:19] Right. 好的
[1:07:23] For Asgard. 为了阿斯加德
[1:07:29] Nothing personal, boys. 别往心里去啊 伙计们
[1:07:46] Loki. 洛基
[1:07:48] If it were easy, 如果那么容易
[1:07:49] everyone would do it. 谁都能做到了
[1:07:51] Are you mad? 你疯了吗
[1:07:52] Possibly. 或许吧
[1:08:09] Ta-da. 胜利到达
[1:08:16] We must strike now. 我们得马上出击
[1:08:20] No. 不
[1:08:22] Asgard is meaningless. 不必去阿斯加德了
[1:08:33] The Aether has found its way home. 以太自己送上门了
[1:08:50] What I could do with the power that flows through those veins. 那能量要是给我 我能做多少事啊
[1:08:54] It would consume you. 你会被吞噬的
[1:08:58] She’s holding up all right 她不就没事
[1:09:00] For now. 暂时没事
[1:09:01] She’s strong in ways you’d never even know. 她拥有的力量你无法理解
[1:09:04] Say goodbye. 道别吧
[1:09:06] Not this day. 不会是今天
[1:09:07] This day, the next, 今天 明天
[1:09:09] a hundred years, is nothing, 一百年 算什么
[1:09:12] it’s a heartbeat. 弹指一挥间而已
[1:09:14] You’ll never be ready. 你永远放不开手
[1:09:16] The only woman whose love you’ve prized will be snatched from you. 你唯一珍视的挚爱终将被岁月夺去
[1:09:19] And will that satisfy you. 那样你就满足了吗
[1:09:21] Satisfaction is not in my nature. 我永远不会满足
[1:09:22] Surrender is not in mine. 我永远不会放弃
[1:09:25] Son of Odin. 果然是奥丁之子
[1:09:27] No, not just of Odin. 我不只是奥丁的儿子
[1:09:29] You think you alone were loved of Mother? 你以为母亲只爱你吗
[1:09:32] You had her tricks but I had her trust. 她把诡计教给了你 但把信任交给了我
[1:09:34] Trust? 信任
[1:09:36] Was that her last expression? 那是她的遗言吗
[1:09:38] Trust? 她信任你
[1:09:39] When you let her die? 你却眼睁睁看她遇害
[1:09:41] What help were you in your cell? 你在地牢里出手相救了吗
[1:09:42] Who put me there? 谁把我关进去的
[1:09:44] Who put me there? 谁把我关进去的
[1:09:45] You know damn well. You know damn well who. 你心里清楚 你心里清楚是谁
[1:09:55] She wouldn’t want us to fight. 她不会希望我们兄弟相争
[1:09:59] Well, she wouldn’t exactly be shocked. 她都见怪不怪了吧
[1:10:06] I wish I can trust you. 真希望我能相信你
[1:10:23] Trust my rage. 相信我的怒火吧
[1:10:31] You’ll have to sign for your fathers’ belongings Mr. Selvig. 塞尔维格先生 请签收您父亲的物品
[1:10:35] What? 什么
[1:10:36] Oh, yeah. 啊对
[1:10:38] My father Dr. Erik Selvig. 我父亲 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
[1:10:42] One man’s leather wallet, brown, 一个棕色男士钱包
[1:10:45] one keyring, three keys, 一串钥匙 共三把
[1:10:48] prescription medicine, 处方药
[1:10:50] various. 若干
[1:10:54] – And, – Erik. -还有 -艾瑞克
[1:10:57] – These. – Yeah, those. -这些 -对 这些
[1:11:00] Thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[1:11:03] Erik. 艾瑞克
[1:11:07] Yes. 嗯
[1:11:08] It’s…Darcy. 我是达西
[1:11:10] Darcy. 达西
[1:11:13] So good to see you. 见到你真高兴
[1:11:14] I miss you too. 我也挺想你
[1:11:16] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[1:11:17] You were naked on TV. 你在电视上裸奔了
[1:11:19] Okay, it’s time to go, lots to do. 好了 该走了 还有事要做
[1:11:24] Getting weird now. 越来越尴尬了
[1:11:28] I should not be left in charge of stuff like this, 怎么能让我管这些事
[1:11:30] I don’t get paid enough. 又没人给我那么多钱
[1:11:32] I don’t get paid period. 是根本没人给我钱
[1:11:34] I’m Ian, by the way, Darcy’s inter. 那个 我叫伊恩 达西的实习生
[1:11:37] Yeah, I don’t get paid either. 也没人给我钱
[1:11:40] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[1:11:42] I’ve had a god in my brain. 我脑子里进去过个神
[1:11:45] I don’t recommend it. 这滋味可不好受了
[1:11:48] Dr. Selvig, sir, your gear is beeping. 塞尔维格博士 这设备响了
[1:11:50] It’s happening. 果然开始了
[1:11:51] It’s sooner than I calculate. 比我计算得还早
[1:11:53] Wait what’s happening? 什么开始了
[1:11:58] Birds? 鸟吗
[1:11:59] Birds are happening? 鸟儿开始了
[1:12:01] It’s starling. It’s called the murmuration. 那是一群欧椋鸟
[1:12:03] My dad, he used to take me bird watching as a kid. 小时候我爸常带我去观鸟
[1:12:06] Nerd. 呆子
[1:12:07] Look. 看
[1:12:12] Where did they go? 他们去哪了
[1:12:27] What the hell was that? 刚刚怎么回事
[1:12:30] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么
[1:12:31] There’s nothing more reassuring than realize 发现这世界比我还疯狂
[1:12:33] that the world is crazier than you are. 我倍感安心
[1:12:37] Take me to Jane’s lab. 带我去简的实验室
[1:12:52] Jane. 简
[1:13:00] Malekith. 马勒基斯
[1:13:24] All right, are you ready? 准备好了吗
[1:13:26] I am. 我准备好了
[1:13:41] You know this plan of yours is gonna get us killed. 你这破计划得把咱俩都害死
[1:13:43] Yeah, possibly. 或许吧
[1:13:48] You still don’t trust me, brother? 你还不相信我吗 哥哥
[1:13:51] Would you? 你会相信你吗
[1:14:02] No, I wouldn’t. 不会
[1:14:07] Thor. 托尔
[1:14:10] No. 不
[1:14:20] You really think I cared about Frigga. 你真以为我在乎弗丽嘉
[1:14:23] About any of you. 在乎你们任何人吗
[1:14:28] All I ever wanted 我只渴望
[1:14:30] was you and Odin 看到你和奥丁
[1:14:31] dead at my feet. 死在我脚下
[1:14:45] Malekith. 马勒基斯
[1:14:48] I am Loki of Jotunheim. 我是约顿海姆的洛基
[1:14:50] And I bring you a gift. 我给你送来了大礼
[1:14:54] I ask only one thing in return. 我要的回报很简单
[1:14:56] A good seat from which to watch Asgard burned. 让我看着阿斯加德化为灰烬
[1:15:00] He is an enemy of Asgard. 他是阿斯加德的敌人
[1:15:03] He was a prisoner in their dungeons. 他也被关在他们的地牢里
[1:15:20] Look at me. 看着我
[1:16:19] Loki, now! 洛基 快
[1:19:35] No! 不
[1:19:46] See you in hell, monster. 我们地狱见 怪物
[1:20:07] No, no, no, no… 不不不不
[1:20:11] – You fool, you didn’t listen. – I know. -你真傻 怎么不听我的 -我知道
[1:20:15] I’m a fool. 我真傻
[1:20:17] – I’m a fool. – Stay with me. Okay? -我真傻 -挺住
[1:20:19] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:20:22] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:20:24] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:20:29] It’s all right. 没事的
[1:20:30] I’ll tell father what you did here today. 你的英勇我会禀告父王
[1:20:37] I didn’t do it for him. 我不是为了他
[1:20:49] No! 不
[1:21:45] He’s going to unleash it. 他要释放以太
[1:21:47] No just on Asgard or on a stars. 不只是在阿斯加德或是哪个星球
[1:21:49] Malekith is gonna destroy everything. 马勒基斯要毁灭一切
[1:21:52] How? 怎么毁灭
[1:21:54] Jane, how? 简 怎么毁灭
[1:21:56] I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth? 我看到他在地球上 他去那儿干什么
[1:22:00] The Convergence. 天体汇聚
[1:22:01] Oh, God. 天哪
[1:22:02] None of this would have happened if I hadn’t found the Aether. 我要是没发现以太 就不会走到这一步了
[1:22:06] Then Malekith would’ve only possess that much sooner. 马勒基斯只会更早得到以太
[1:22:09] I only found it because I was looking for you. 我是找你的时候发现了以太
[1:22:12] Jane. 简
[1:22:15] Now we’re trapped here. 结果困在这儿了
[1:22:24] It’s not me. 不是我
[1:22:26] Hello? 喂
[1:22:27] Hi, Jane, it’s Richard. 简 是我 理查德
[1:22:29] Richard? Where are you? 理查德 你在哪
[1:22:30] I’m still at the office, it’s…it’s been a crazy day here today. 还在办公室里 今天忙疯了
[1:22:34] Oh, my God, this is amazing. 天哪 太神奇了
[1:22:35] Is it? I quite enjoy our lunch. 是吗 跟你共进午餐很开心
[1:22:37] Despite never actually ordering anything. 虽然什么都没点
[1:22:39] How am I getting service here? 这地方怎么有信号
[1:22:41] Is it a bad time? Do you want me to try later? 现在不方便吗 要不我过会儿再打
[1:22:43] No, no, no… please, whatever you do, 不不 无论如何
[1:22:45] do not hang up the phone. 千万别挂电话
[1:22:47] Okay then. 好吧
[1:22:48] I was just wondering if you want to try again. 我就是想问你想不想再约一次
[1:22:51] Uh, maybe dinner next time. 一起共进晚餐吧
[1:22:52] Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 好啊
[1:22:54] Just… stay on the phone, okay? 别挂电话 好吗
[1:22:55] Yeah, I will. 好呀
[1:22:57] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:23:02] Am I interrupting something? 你在忙吗
[1:23:04] No, no… nothing at all. 没 没有
[1:23:06] – Come on. – I’m losing you there, are you in tunnel? -走吧 -我听不清 你在隧道里吗
[1:23:08] What? Where are we going? 怎么 这是去哪
[1:23:10] Hello? 喂
[1:23:10] Why are there so many shoes in here? 这里怎么这么多鞋
[1:23:14] I’ll just text her. 还是发短信吧
[1:23:28] So who’s Richard? 理查德是谁
[1:23:29] Really? 你不是吧
[1:23:39] Jane. 简
[1:23:41] You can’t just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. 你怎么说走就走 全世界都疯了
[1:23:44] All the stuff we saw is spreading. 我们之前看到的异象到处都是了
[1:23:47] Did you go to a party? 你去参加派对了吗
[1:23:48] Erik? 艾瑞克
[1:23:50] Jane. 简
[1:23:51] How wonderful. 太好了
[1:23:55] You’ve been to Asgard. 你去阿斯加德了
[1:23:56] Where are your pants? 你的裤子呢
[1:23:57] Oh, he says it helps him think. 他说光着有助于思考
[1:23:59] Okay, well, I’m gonna need everything you got on this, 你的研究成果都给我
[1:24:01] all the work you’ve been doing on gravimetric anomalies, 所有针对重力异常的研究
[1:24:03] – everything. – Okay. -都给我 -好吧
[1:24:04] Are you well, Erik? 你还好吧 艾瑞克
[1:24:07] Your brother’s not coming, is he? 你弟弟不来吧
[1:24:10] Loki is dead. 洛基死了
[1:24:11] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[1:24:14] I.. meant, I’m so sorry. 那个 请节哀
[1:24:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:24:41] Forgive me, my liege. 打扰了 陛下
[1:24:44] I’ve returned from the Dark World with news. 我从黑暗世界带来了消息
[1:24:49] Thor? 托尔吗
[1:24:50] There was no sign of Thor. 没见到他
[1:24:53] Or the weapon, but… 也不见那个武器 但是
[1:24:57] What? 怎么了
[1:25:01] We found a body. 发现了具尸体
[1:25:07] Loki. 洛基
[1:25:12] Malekith is going to fire the Aether 马勒基斯要在
[1:25:14] at the spot where all the nine worlds are connecting. 九大王国汇聚相连的地方发射以太
[1:25:16] Amplifying the weapon’s impact. 以增加以太的威力
[1:25:19] For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. 威力随连通的王国数的增加呈指数增长
[1:25:23] The effect would be universal. 足以波及整个宇宙
[1:25:26] Yes, but the Alignment is only temperory, 但汇聚只会维持很短的时间
[1:25:28] he must be in exactly the right place at the right time. 他必须分秒不差地赶到正确地点
[1:25:30] Well, how do we know where that is? 那正确地点是哪
[1:25:33] We follow the directions. 沿着路标走
[1:25:36] This has happened before, thousands of years ago. 几千年前汇聚也曾发生过
[1:25:39] And the Ancients were there to see it. 古人曾亲眼目睹
[1:25:42] All the great constructions, 那些了不起的古建筑工程
[1:25:44] the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians. 玛雅人 中国人 古埃及人
[1:25:47] They made use of the gravitational affects of the Convergence. 都曾利用汇聚对重力的影响
[1:25:50] And they left us a map. 这就是我们的地图
[1:25:52] Stonehenge. 巨石阵
[1:25:55] Snowdon. Great Orme. 斯诺登山 大奥姆岬
[1:25:57] These are all coordinates. Taking us… 以他们为坐标 就能找到
[1:26:01] here. 这里
[1:26:05] Greenwich. 格林威治
[1:26:06] The walls between worlds will almost non-existing, 九大王国之间的界限将几乎消失
[1:26:09] physics is gonna go ballistic. 物理学定律完全乱套
[1:26:10] Increases and decreases of gravity, 重力忽增忽减
[1:26:12] spacial extrusions, 空间挤压
[1:26:13] the very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart. 现实世界在那里支离破碎
[1:26:19] I better get my pants. 我还是穿上裤子吧
[1:26:23] Focus, this is important. 集中精神 这可重要了
[1:26:25] We had to hammer them in all around the site, 我们得先把仪器钉在周围
[1:26:26] and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower. 然后简和艾瑞克会在塔上启动
[1:26:29] They’re taped together. 都绑在一起了
[1:26:31] Do you even know what these things do? 你知道这仪器是干什么的吗
[1:26:34] No. 不知道
[1:26:36] Neither do I. 我也不知道
[1:26:45] – Come on, come on, come on. – Right. -快点 快点 -好吧
[1:27:00] Holy 我…
[1:27:02] shit. 去
[1:28:20] You needn’t have come so far Asgardian. 何必跑这么远 阿斯加德人
[1:28:23] Death would’ve come to you soon enough. 死亡很快就要找上门了
[1:28:25] Not by your hand. 那也不是死在你手上
[1:28:27] Your universe was never meant to be. 你们的宇宙就不该存在
[1:28:30] Your world, and your family will be extinguished. 你的王国 你的家人将被彻底消灭
[1:28:37] We’re running out of time. 要没时间了
[1:28:39] Almost there. 快了
[1:28:40] You sure this is gonna work. 这真的能行吗
[1:28:41] These devices were made to detect anomalies, not causing them. 这仪器是用来检测异常的 而不是引发异常
[1:28:45] Come on. 快点
[1:28:51] Come on, Darcy. 快点 达西
[1:29:03] You know, with all that power, 你有那么强的力量
[1:29:06] I thought you’d hit harder. 出手怎么这么轻
[1:29:32] Done. 好了
[1:29:41] The Convergences will be in full effect in 7 minutes. 天体汇聚将于7分钟后达到最佳状态
[1:29:43] That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for 8. 那我们得拖住马勒基斯8分钟
[1:29:52] Okay, you might want to hold on to something. 好了 你最好扶稳了
[1:30:00] That is awesome. How did you do that? 太厉害了 你怎么办到的
[1:30:03] Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds… 重力场与各王国之间的薄弱点相互作用
[1:30:06] – creating… – Get the guy with the sword. -产生了 -干掉拿剑的那个
[1:30:12] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:30:15] What the hell just happened? 这是怎么回事
[1:30:18] Move! 快跑
[1:30:37] What are you all doing? 你们干什么呢
[1:30:38] You need to get out of here. Now. 赶快出去啊
[1:30:40] You’re joking, right? 你开玩笑呢
[1:30:41] That’s Thor out there, 那可是雷神
[1:30:42] he’s waving his hammer around and everything. 还拿着锤子挥来挥去
[1:32:03] Confirming ship is hostile. 请确认是否为敌方飞船
[1:32:05] Confirmed, ship is hostile. 确认为敌方飞船
[1:32:06] You have permission to engage. 可以开火
[1:32:08] Roger, missiles locked. 收到 导弹锁定
[1:32:11] Missiles away. 导弹已发射
[1:32:14] Missiles off target. I repeat, target missed. 导弹偏离目标 重复 偏离目标
[1:32:17] I’m losing control. Mayday. Mayday. 我失去控制了 求救 求救
[1:32:19] Lost positive control. 我失去控制了
[1:32:23] What’re you doing? 你干什么
[1:32:24] The signal’s not connecting. 信号连不上了
[1:32:28] Jane. 简
[1:32:30] Come on. 快跑
[1:33:13] Are you all right? 你还好吧
[1:33:14] You save my life. 你救了我
[1:33:19] Yeah. I guess I did. 是啊 没错
[1:33:30] – Darcy? – Jane. -达西 -简
[1:33:33] Ian. 伊恩
[1:33:34] Selvig. 塞尔维格
[1:33:36] Mew mew! 飞锤
[1:33:40] Mind the gap. 注意站台间隙
[1:33:44] How do I get to Greenwich? 怎么去格林威治
[1:33:47] Take this train, three stops. 上车 坐三站
[1:33:50] Mind the gap. 注意站台间隙
[1:33:55] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[1:34:35] We’re out of time. 没时间了
[1:34:36] Jane. 简
[1:34:37] Jane. 简
[1:35:05] Thor. 托尔
[1:35:07] We’re too late. 太晚了
[1:35:09] The Convergence is at its peak. 天体汇聚已达最佳状态
[1:35:12] Can those things stop him? 这东西能阻止他吗
[1:35:14] Not from here. 在这儿不行
[1:35:15] We can’t get close enough. 我们没法接近他
[1:35:19] I can. 我能
[1:35:45] Malekith. 马勒基斯
[1:35:54] Darkness returns, Asgardian. 黑暗回来了 阿斯加德人
[1:35:57] Have you come to witness the end of the universe? 你是来看宇宙湮灭的吗
[1:36:00] I’ve come to accept your surrender. 我是来受降的
[1:36:22] You think you can stop this? 你觉得你能阻止吗
[1:36:25] The Aether cannot be destroyed. 以太是不可摧毁的
[1:36:28] But you can. 但你不是
[1:37:15] Thor! 托尔
[1:37:17] No. 不要
[1:37:28] Jane. 简
[1:37:59] Everybody okay? 大家还好吧
[1:38:45] He’s gonna come back. 他会回来的
[1:38:49] Except, you know… 就是…
[1:38:51] last time he was gone for like two years. 上次他一走就是两年
[1:38:54] Well, it’s only been two days, so… 他才走了两天
[1:38:57] Did he say anything before he left? 他走之前说什么了吗
[1:38:59] Yeah, he had to figure some stuff out with his father, 说了 他得跟他父王做些解释
[1:39:02] he kinda committed treason 我们逃出来的时候
[1:39:04] on our way out. 他犯了叛国罪
[1:39:14] You once said, there would never be a wiser king than me. 你曾说 不会有比我更贤明的君主
[1:39:19] You were wrong. 你错了
[1:39:21] The Alignment has broght all the realms together, 九大王国汇聚在一起
[1:39:25] every one of them saw you offer your life to save them. 他们都看到你用生命拯救了他们
[1:39:29] What can Asgard offer its new king in return? 阿斯加德要如何回报它新的国王呢
[1:39:34] My life. 我的生活
[1:39:37] Father I cannot be king of Asgard. 父王 我不能做国王
[1:39:40] I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath, 我会一生竭力保卫九大王国
[1:39:45] but I cannot do so from that chair. 但坐在王位上可办不到
[1:39:47] Loki, for all his grave imbalance 洛基虽有不是
[1:39:49] understood rule as I know I never will. 却懂得一些我永远学不会的道理
[1:39:52] The brutality, the sacrifice. 王位所带来的残忍和牺牲
[1:39:55] It changes you. 会改变一个人
[1:39:57] I’d rather be a good man, than a great king. 我宁可做好人 也不愿做明主
[1:40:01] Is this my son I hear, or the woman he loves. 这是我儿子的意愿 还是他爱的女人的意思
[1:40:06] When you speak, do I never hear mother’s voice. 我从没觉得是母亲在左右您的决定
[1:40:10] This is not for Jane, father. 我不是为了简 父王
[1:40:13] She does not know what I came here to say. 她不知道我要来说什么
[1:40:16] Now, forbid me to see her, 禁止我见她
[1:40:17] or say she can rule by my side, it changes nothing. 或是同意她与我共同治国 都无济于事
[1:40:21] One son who wanted the throne too much, 一个儿子太过渴求王位
[1:40:25] another who will not take it. 另一个却弃之而去
[1:40:28] Is this my legacy? 这就是我留给后世的吗
[1:40:30] Loki died with honor. 洛基光荣牺牲
[1:40:32] I shall try to live the same, is that not legacy enough? 我也要尽力而为 这还不够吗
[1:40:46] It belongs to you 只要你配得上它
[1:40:49] if you’re worthy of it. 它就是你的
[1:40:51] I shall try to. 我会尽力的
[1:40:55] I cannot give you my blessing, 我不能祝福你
[1:40:58] nor can I wish you good fortune. 也不能祝你好运
[1:41:01] I know. 我知道
[1:41:05] If I were proud of the man my son had become, 即使我为我儿子如今的为人而骄傲
[1:41:09] even that, I could not say. 我也不能说出来
[1:41:14] It would speak only from my heart. 但我会在心里赞许你
[1:41:19] Go. 去吧
[1:41:21] My son. 我的儿子
[1:41:25] Thank you, father. 谢谢 父王
[1:41:42] No. 不
[1:41:44] Thank you. 该谢谢你
[1:44:04] I present to you 向二位介绍
[1:44:07] Taneleer Tivan, the Collector. 收藏者坦利亚·蒂万
[1:44:16] Asgardians. It’s an honor. 阿斯加德人 真是荣幸
[1:44:24] You know why we’re here. 你知道我们为何而来
[1:44:30] Of course. 是的
[1:44:33] But if I may ask. 但容我问一句
[1:44:35] Why not keep it secure in your own vault? 为什么不保管在你们那儿呢
[1:44:39] The Tesseract is already on Asgard. 宇宙魔方已经在阿斯加德了
[1:44:43] It’s not wise to keep two Infinity Stone so close together. 不该把两颗无限宝石放得太近
[1:44:47] That’s very wise. 很明智
[1:44:59] I can assure you 我保证
[1:45:02] it will be absolutely safe here 在我手里
[1:45:09] in my collection. 一定万无一失
[1:45:13] See that it is. 务必保管好
[1:45:34] One down, 一个拿到
[1:45:38] five to go. 还剩五个
2013年 Tags:漫威

Post navigation

Previous Post: Thor(雷神)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Thor:Ragnarok(雷神3:诸神黄昏)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme