Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Thor(雷神)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Thor(雷神)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:雷神
英文名称:Thor
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Wait for it. 等着吧
[01:26] – Can I turn on the radio? – No. -我能开收音机吗 -不能
[01:32] Jane, you can’t keep doing this. 简 你不能一直这样下去了
[01:36] The last 17 occurrences have been predictable to the second. 最近17次事件都能精确预测到秒
[01:40] Jane, you’re an astrophysicist, 简 你是天文物理学家
[01:41] not some storm chaser. 不是什么追风者
[01:42] I’m telling you, there’s a connection 我跟你说了 大气波动
[01:44] between these atmospheric disturbances and my research. 和我的研究有很大关系
[01:47] Erik, I wouldn’t have asked you 艾瑞克 如果没有十足把握
[01:49] to fly out here if I wasn’t absolutely sure. 我是不会让你大老远飞过来的
[01:52] Jane? 简
[01:54] I think you want to see this. 你最好看看这个
[02:00] What is that? 那是什么
[02:08] I thought you said it was a subtle aurora! 你不是说会是微弱的极光吗
[02:11] Go! 快开车
[02:19] – Get closer. – Right. Good one. -靠近点 -好啊 很好
[02:21] Go! 快点
[02:40] What are you doing? 你干什么
[02:41] I am not dying for six college credits! 我才不要为六个学分去送死呢
[02:52] No, no, no. 别别别
[03:06] I think that was legally your fault. 法律上讲 是你的错
[03:07] Get the first aid kit. 去拿急救箱
[03:09] Do me a favor and don’t be dead. 帮帮忙 千万别死
[03:11] Please. 求你了
[03:18] Where did he come from? 他是从哪来的
[03:37] Once, 曾经
[03:38] mankind accepted a simple truth, 人类接受了一个简单的真相
[03:42] that they were not alone in this universe. 在这个宇宙里 他们并不孤独
[03:48] Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods. 有些地方是他们心中神的家园
[03:52] Others, they knew to fear. 另一些地方 他们则心存畏惧
[03:59] From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants, 在一个寒冷黑暗的国度 有一群冰霜巨人
[04:17] threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age. 他们威胁要将人类世界带入新的冰河世纪
[04:27] But humanity would not face this threat alone. 不过人类不必独自面对这个威胁
[05:08] Our armies drove the Frost Giants 我们的军队将冰霜巨人
[05:11] back into the heart of their own world. 打回了自己的老窝
[05:16] The cost was great. 损失非常惨重
[05:19] In the end, 最后
[05:21] their king fell. 他们的国王倒下了
[05:27] And the source of their power was taken from them. 他们的能量之源也被带走了
[05:32] With the last great war ended, 随着最后一场大战的终结
[05:34] we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home 我们离开其它世界 回到了家园
[05:38] to the Realm Eternal, 永恒之国
[05:42] Asgard. 阿斯加德
[06:15] Here we remain as a beacon of hope, 在这里 我们是希望的灯塔
[06:19] shining out across the stars. 在星际间普撒光辉
[06:23] And though we have fallen into man’s myths and legends, 虽然我们成为了人类的神话和传说
[06:28] it was Asgard 但其实是阿斯加德
[06:30] and its warriors 和它的战士们
[06:32] that brought peace 为宇宙
[06:34] to the universe. 带来了和平
[06:39] But the day will come 不过 那一天终会来的
[06:43] when one of you 到时候 你们中的一个
[06:46] will have to defend that peace. 必须保卫这和平
[06:49] Do the Frost Giants still live? 冰霜巨人依然活着吗
[06:51] When I’m king, 等我当了王
[06:53] I’ll hunt the monsters down and slay them all! 我会追捕怪兽 把它们都杀光
[06:57] Just as you did, Father. 就像您做的一样 父王
[06:59] A wise king 一位明君
[07:01] never seeks out war. But 从不挑起战争 但是…
[07:10] he must always be ready for it. 他必须时刻准备好应对战争
[07:24] – I’m ready, Father. – So am I. -我准备好了 父王 -我也是
[07:28] Only one of you can ascend to the throne. 你们中只有一个能登上王位
[07:31] But both of you were born to be kings. 但你们两个 都是生而为王的
[07:55] Oh, please. 拜托
[08:54] Thor Odinson, 托尔·奥丁森
[08:54] 同北欧起名旧习 父亲名字+son作为儿子姓氏
[08:59] my heir, 我的继承人
[09:03] my firstborn. 我的长子
[09:06] So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir, 强大的雷神之锤被托付给你已久
[09:11] forged in the heart of a dying star, 此锤由濒死恒星的内核锻造而成
[09:15] its power has no equal, 威力无可匹敌
[09:17] as a weapon to destroy 它是用以毁灭的武器
[09:21] or as a tool to build. 亦可成为建造的工具
[09:23] ‘Tis a fit companion for a king. 与国王的身份相匹配
[09:28] I have defended Asgard 我从时间开始之初
[09:30] and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms 就保卫着阿斯加德
[09:35] from the time of the great beginning. 以及九大王国的无辜生灵
[09:38] Though the day has come… 不过这一天已经来到了
[10:06] Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms? 你是否发誓保卫九大王国
[10:09] I swear. 我发誓
[10:10] And do you swear to preserve the peace? 你是否发誓维护和平
[10:14] I swear. 我发誓
[10:15] Do you swear 你是否发誓
[10:18] to cast aside all selfish ambition 摒弃一切私图野心
[10:21] and to pledge yourself only to the good of the Realms? 只为王国做有益之事
[10:24] I swear! 我发誓
[10:25] Then, on this day, 那么 今天
[10:28] I, Odin Allfather, 我 众神之父奥丁
[10:32] proclaim you… 宣布你
[10:47] The Frost Giants! 冰霜巨人
[11:33] The Jotuns must pay for what they’ve done! 约顿巨人必须为他们的所作所为付出代价
[11:36] They have paid, with their lives. 他们已经付出了生命代价
[11:39] The Destroyer did its work, 毁灭者履行了自己的职责
[11:41] the Casket is safe, and all is well. 远古冬棺是安全的 一切都好
[11:44] All is well? 一切都好
[11:46] They broke into the weapons vault! 他们攻进了武器库
[11:48] If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics… 倘若冰霜巨人偷走了任何一件圣物
[11:51] – They didn’t. – Well, I want to know why! -他们并没有 -我想知道为什么
[11:56] I have a truce with Laufey, King of the Jotuns. 我和约顿之王劳菲有休战协定
[11:58] He just broke your truce! 他刚刚打破了休战
[12:00] They know you are vulnerable! 他们知道你是有弱点的
[12:04] What action would you take? 你准备采取什么行动
[12:05] March into Jotunheim as you once did. 像您曾经一样 进军约顿海姆
[12:07] Teach them a lesson. 给他们一个教训
[12:09] Break their spirits 让他们吓破胆
[12:10] so they’ll never dare try to cross our borders again. 这样他们就再不敢来进犯了
[12:12] You’re thinking only as a warrior. 你只是站在一个战士的角度思考
[12:13] This was an act of war! 这就是战争行为
[12:15] It was the act of but a few, doomed to fail. 这只是一小部分人 注定失败的行为
[12:17] Look how far they got! 看看他们都到哪了
[12:19] We will find the breach in our defenses and it will be sealed. 我们会找到防御漏洞并修补好的
[12:21] As King of Asgard… 作为阿斯加德的王
[12:23] But you’re not king! 但你不是王
[12:29] Not yet. 现在还不是
[13:02] It’s unwise to be in my company right now, brother. 现在来陪我可不明智 弟弟
[13:06] This was to be my day of triumph. 这本该是我的荣耀之日
[13:11] It’ll come. 那一天会来的
[13:13] In time. 迟早会来的
[13:14] What’s this? 这是怎么了
[13:18] If it’s any consolation, 如果这么说能安慰你的话
[13:20] I think you’re right. 我觉得你是对的
[13:22] About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything. 关于冰霜巨人 关于劳菲 关于一切
[13:25] If they found a way to penetrate Asgard’s defenses once, 如果他们能突破阿斯加德的防御一次
[13:28] who’s to say they won’t try again? 谁能保证他们不会卷土重来呢
[13:30] – Next time with an army. – Exactly. -下一次会带着军队来 -正是
[13:32] There’s nothing you can do without defying Father. 但你的任何行动 都会违背父王的意愿
[13:37] No, no, no. I know that look. 不不不 我了解这表情
[13:39] That’s the only way to ensure the safety of our borders. 这是确保我们防御安全的唯一方法
[13:41] Thor, it’s madness. 托尔 这是发疯
[13:43] Madness? What sort of madness? 发疯 哪种程度的发疯
[13:46] We’re going to Jotunheim. 我们要去约顿海姆
[13:49] What? 什么
[13:51] This isn’t like a journey to Earth 这可不像去趟地球
[13:53] where you summon a little lightning and thunder, 在那里你只要稍稍召唤些闪电雷鸣
[13:55] and the mortals worship you as a god. 人类就会把你当成神来崇拜
[13:57] This is Jotunheim. 这可是约顿海姆
[13:59] My father fought his way into Jotunheim, 我父王曾一路攻入约顿海姆
[14:01] defeated their armies and took their Casket. 击败了他们的军队 带走了他们的远古冬棺
[14:04] We would just be looking for answers. 我们只是去寻求回应
[14:06] It is forbidden! 这是被禁止的
[14:10] My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together? 朋友们 你们忘了我们一起做过的事吗
[14:13] Fandral, Hogun. 范达尔 霍根
[14:15] Who led you into the most glorious of battles? 是谁带你们加入了最光荣的战役
[14:18] You did. 是你
[14:20] And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent, 沃斯塔格 是谁给了你鲜美的佳肴
[14:22] you thought you’d died and gone to Valhalla? 让你觉得欲仙欲死 仿佛升入了英灵殿呢
[14:26] You did. 是你
[14:27] Yes! 没错
[14:28] And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea 又是谁向所有认为
[14:30] that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors 少女不能成为王国最威猛的战士的人
[14:33] this realm has ever known? 证明了他们的错误呢
[14:34] I did. 是我
[14:36] True, but I supported you, Sif. 的确 但我一直支持你 希芙
[14:38] My friends, 朋友们
[14:40] we’re going to Jotunheim. 我们要去约顿海姆
[15:33] You leave this to me. 交给我吧
[15:36] – Good Heimdall… – You’re not dressed warmly enough. -好海姆达尔… -你们穿得不够暖
[15:39] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[15:40] Do you think that you can deceive me? 你们以为能瞒过我吗
[15:43] – You must be mistaken… – Enough! -你一定是搞错了 -够了
[15:49] Heimdall, may we pass? 海姆达尔 能让我们过去吗
[15:50] Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day. 从没有敌人能逃过我的眼睛 直到今天
[15:59] I wish to know how that happened. 我想知道究竟是怎么回事
[16:00] Then tell no one where we have gone 那就在我们回来之前
[16:02] until we’ve returned. 别告诉任何人我们的去向
[16:03] Understand? 明白了吗
[16:09] What happened? Silver tongue turn to lead? 怎么了 三寸不烂之舌打结了
[16:57] Be warned. 我警告你们
[16:58] I will honor my sworn oath 作为门卫
[17:00] to protect this realm as its Gatekeeper. 我将遵守保护王国的誓言
[17:03] If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, 如果你们的归来威胁了阿斯加德的安全
[17:06] Bifrost will remain closed to you 彩虹桥将不会为你们开启
[17:09] and you’ll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim. 你将被留在约顿海姆的寒冷荒漠中等死
[17:12] Couldn’t you just leave the bridge open for us? 你不能干脆为我们一直开着桥吗
[17:14] To leave the bridge open 一直开启
[17:15] would unleash the full power of the Bifrost 会释放彩虹桥的全部能量
[17:18] and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it. 摧毁连你们在内的整个约顿海姆
[17:21] I have no plans to die today. 我可不准备今天死
[17:23] None do. 没人想死
[18:11] We shouldn’t be here. 我们不该来的
[18:15] Let’s move. 走吧
[19:15] Where are they? 他们在哪
[19:16] Hiding, 躲起来了
[19:18] as cowards always do. 懦夫的惯用伎俩
[19:30] You’ve come a long way to die, Asgardians. 你们这么大老远来送死 阿斯加德人
[19:34] I am Thor Odinson! 我是托尔·奥丁森
[19:37] We know who you are. 我们知道你是谁
[19:39] How did your people get into Asgard? 你们的人是怎么进入阿斯加德的
[19:51] The House of Odin is full of traitors. 奥丁之家满是叛徒
[19:55] Do not dishonor my father’s name with your lies! 不要用谎言污蔑我父王之名
[19:58] Your father is a murderer and a thief! 你父亲是个刽子手 是个小偷
[20:02] And why have you come here? To make peace? 你们又为什么而来 来讲和吗
[20:05] You long for battle. You crave it. 你期待战争 你渴望它
[20:09] You’re nothing but a boy 你不过是个
[20:11] trying to prove himself a man. 想证明自己是大人的小男孩
[20:15] Well, this “boy” has grown tired of your mockery. 本”男孩”厌倦了你的嘲笑
[20:25] Thor, stop and think. 托尔 三思而后行
[20:28] Look around you, we’re outnumbered. 看看你周围 我们寡不敌众
[20:29] Know your place, brother. 记住你的位置 弟弟
[20:31] You know not what your actions would unleash. 你不知道自己的行为将导致什么
[20:37] I do. 可我知道
[20:39] Go now, while I still allow it. 走吧 趁我还没改主意
[20:54] We will accept your most gracious offer. 我们将接受您最宽仁的提议
[21:10] Come on, brother. 走吧 哥哥
[21:17] Run back home, little princess. 滚回家吧 小公主
[21:20] Damn. 该死
[21:26] Next? 谁是下一个
[21:47] At least make it a challenge for me! 至少给我点挑战嘛
[22:09] That’s more like it. 这才像样
[22:47] Don’t let them touch you! 别让他们碰到你
[23:30] Thor! 托尔
[23:33] – We must go! – Then go! -我们必须走了 -那就走吧
[23:59] Run! 快跑
[24:03] Thor! 托尔
[25:10] Heimdall! 海姆达尔
[25:11] Open the bridge! 开启彩虹桥
[26:19] Father! We’ll finish them together! 父王 我们一起消灭他们
[26:21] Silence! 闭嘴
[26:28] Allfather. 众神之父
[26:31] You look weary. 你看上去很疲惫
[26:35] Laufey, 劳菲
[26:37] end this now. 就此打住吧
[26:39] Your boy sought this out. 是你儿子挑起的
[26:42] You’re right. 没错
[26:44] And these are the actions of a boy, treat them as such. 这不过是男孩的胡闹 别小题大作
[26:48] You and I can end this here and now, 你我可以就此做个了结
[26:51] before there’s further bloodshed. 不要引发进一步的杀戮
[26:53] We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather. 事情已经超出外交范围了 众神之父
[26:58] He’ll get what he came for. 他会得到他想要的
[27:00] War 战争
[27:02] and death. 还有死亡
[27:05] So be it. 那好吧
[27:30] Why did you bring us back? 为什么把我们带回来
[27:31] Do you realize what you’ve done? What you’ve started? 你知道自己做了什么 挑起了什么吗
[27:33] I was protecting my home. 我在保卫我的家园
[27:34] You cannot even protect your friends! 你连自己的朋友都保护不了
[27:36] How can you hope to protect a kingdom? 又凭什么保护这个王国
[27:37] Get him to the healing room! Now! 带他去疗伤 立刻
[27:39] There won’t be a kingdom to protect 如果惧怕行动 王国就要灭亡了
[27:41] if you’re afraid to act. 还保卫什么
[27:44] The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you. 约顿巨人必须像曾经惧怕你一样学着惧怕我
[27:48] That’s pride and vanity talking, not leadership. 这是骄傲和自负 不是领导能力
[27:51] You’ve forgotten everything I taught you 你忘了我教过你的一切
[27:53] about a warrior’s patience. 战士的耐心
[27:54] While you wait and be patient, 就在你等待和忍耐的时候
[27:55] the Nine Realms laugh at us. 九大王国都在嘲笑我们
[27:58] The old ways are done. 老路走不通了
[27:59] You’d stand giving speeches while Asgard falls. 你眼见阿斯加德衰落 却只会夸夸其谈
[28:02] You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy! 你是个虚荣 贪婪 残暴的孩子
[28:05] And you are an old man and a fool! 你是个愚蠢的老头
[28:15] Yes. 是啊
[28:17] I was a fool 我是愚蠢的
[28:20] to think you were ready. 以为你已经准备好了
[28:22] Father… 父王
[28:26] Thor Odinson, 托尔·奥丁森
[28:31] you have betrayed the express command of your king. 你违抗了国王的明确指令
[28:35] Through your arrogance and stupidity, 由于你的傲慢和愚蠢
[28:37] you’ve opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives 和平的王国和无辜的生灵
[28:40] to the horror and desolation of war! 将面临战争的恐怖和惨景
[28:50] You are unworthy of these realms! 你愧对这些王国
[28:54] You’re unworthy of your title! 愧对你的头衔
[28:57] You’re unworthy 你愧对
[29:01] of the loved ones you have betrayed. 你所背叛的爱你之人
[29:16] I now take from you your power! 现在 我要收回你的能力
[29:19] In the name of my father 以我父亲
[29:22] and his father before, 及祖父的名义
[29:25] I, Odin Allfather, cast you out! 我 众神之父奥丁 将你驱逐
[29:34] Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, 不管是谁持有此锤 只要他配得上
[29:37] shall possess the power of Thor. 就将拥有雷神之力
[30:04] I think that was legally your fault. 法律上讲 是你的错
[30:06] Get the first aid kit. 去拿急救箱
[30:08] Do me a favor and don’t be dead. 帮帮忙 千万别死
[30:15] Does he need CPR? 需要做心肺复苏吗
[30:16] Because I totally know CPR. 我可会做心肺复苏了
[30:30] Where did he come from? 他从哪来的
[30:36] You all right? 你还好吗
[30:37] Hammer? 锤子
[30:38] Hammer? 锤子
[30:39] Yeah, we can tell you’re hammered. It’s pretty obvious. 我们看得出你喝高了 挺明显的
[30:42] Oh, my God. Erik, look at this! 上帝啊 艾瑞克 看看这个
[30:44] We have to move quickly before this all changes. 我们得在一切变化之前赶快行动
[30:48] Jane, we have to take him to the hospital. 简 我们得送他去医院
[30:50] – Father! – He’s fine, look at him. -父王 -他好着呢 看看他
[30:52] Heimdall! 海姆达尔
[30:54] I know you can hear me! Open the Bifrost! 我知道你能听见我 开启彩虹桥
[30:57] Hospital. You go, I’ll stay. 医院 你去 我留下
[30:59] You. What realm is this? 你 这是哪个王国
[31:01] Alfheim? Nornheim? 艾尔夫海姆 诺恩海姆
[31:03] New Mexico? 新墨西哥
[31:04] You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon? 你胆敢用这么小的武器威胁我 托尔
[31:12] What? He was freaking me out! 咋了 他吓着我了
[31:14] Next time you decide to taser somebody, 下次你要电击一个人的话
[31:16] make sure he’s already in the car, okay? 确保他已经在车里了 好吗
[31:20] Jane! Come on. 简 走吧
[31:40] Name? 姓名
[31:41] He said it was Thor? 他说他叫托尔
[31:44] T-h-o-r. 托 尔
[31:47] And your relationship to him? 你和他什么关系
[31:49] I’ve never met him before. 根本不认识
[31:50] Until she hit him with a car. 直到她开车撞倒了他
[31:52] I grazed him, but she tasered him. 只是擦到了他 但她把他电晕了
[31:55] Yes, I did. 没错
[32:00] Just taking a little blood. 只是抽点血
[32:01] How dare you attack the son of Odin? 你胆敢袭击奥丁之子
[32:03] I need some help! 快来帮忙
[32:07] Call security! 叫保安来
[32:09] Security to ER 3, stat! 保安速到三号急诊室 马上
[32:24] You’re no match for the Mighty… 你们打不过伟大的…
[33:28] You don’t think this was just a magnetic storm, do you? 你说这不是单纯的磁暴吧
[33:31] Look, the lensing around these edges 看 边缘处的透镜作用
[33:34] is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge. 是爱因斯坦-罗森桥的特征
[33:37] A what? 什么桥
[33:38] – I thought you were a science major? – Political science. -你不是科学专业的吗 -政治科学
[33:40] She was the only applicant. 她是唯一的申请人
[33:42] An Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a theoretical connection 爱因斯坦-罗森桥是可能存在的
[33:45] between two different points of space-time. 两个不同时空的连接带
[33:46] It’s a wormhole. 就是个虫洞
[33:47] – Erik, look. What do you see? – Stars. -艾瑞克 你看到了什么 -星星
[33:50] Yeah, but not our stars. 对 但不是我们的星星
[33:52] See, this is the star alignment 看 这是我们这象限
[33:54] for our quadrant this time of year, 每年这时候的星体排布
[33:56] and unless Ursa Minor decided to take a day off, 除非小熊星座休假了
[34:00] these are someone else’s constellations. 否则这就是别处的星座
[34:02] Check this out. 快看这个
[34:10] No, it can’t be. 不 不可能
[34:14] I think I left something at the hospital. 我想我有东西落在医院了
[34:32] It’s not possible! 这不可能
[34:48] He was on drugs or something. He just went nuts. 不知他是吸毒还是怎么的 突然就发飙
[34:59] Oh, my God. 天啊
[35:04] I just lost my most important piece of evidence. 我刚把一件最重要的证据弄丢了
[35:06] Typical. 又这样
[35:07] – So now what? – We find him. -现在怎么办 -找到他
[35:10] Did you see what he did in there? 你看到他在医院都干了什么吗
[35:11] I’m not sure finding him is the best idea. 去找他未必是个好主意
[35:13] Well, our data can’t tell us 我们的数据无法说明
[35:14] what it was like to be inside that event, 处于磁暴之中是什么感觉
[35:15] and he can. So, we’re gonna find him. 但他能 所以我们得找到他
[35:18] Okay. 好吧
[35:19] So we’re gonna look all over New Mexico, right? 看来得找遍整个新墨西哥了 对吧
[35:22] Exactly. 没错
[35:28] What? 什么
[35:30] I’m so sorry. I swear I’m not doing this on purpose. 对不起 我发誓我不是故意老撞你的
[35:50] I got it, I got it. 我来 我来
[36:01] Come on, kick it in now! 加油 搞定它
[36:12] Did it work? 拔起来了吗
[36:35] Sir, we found it. 长官 我们找到了
[36:43] You know, for a crazy homeless person, he’s pretty cut. 作为一个疯子流浪汉 他太正点了
[36:51] Hey, sorry I tased you! 抱歉我电了你
[36:55] Excuse me, excuse me! 别动 别动
[37:05] What is this? 这是什么
[37:09] My ex. 我前男友的
[37:11] Good with patients and bad with relationships. 很会和病人相处 却不会跟我相处
[37:16] They’re the only clothes I had that would fit you. 只有这衣服合你身了
[37:17] They will suffice. 足矣
[37:20] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[37:20] This mortal form has grown weak. 这具人类躯体变弱了
[37:23] I need sustenance. 我需要进食
[37:43] We should never have let him go. 我们不该让他去的
[37:45] There was no stopping him. 没人能阻止他
[37:47] Well, at least he’s only banished, not dead. 他只是被放逐了 又不是死了
[37:49] Which is what we’d all be 要不是守护
[37:50] if that guard hadn’t told Odin where we’d gone. 把我们的去向告诉了奥丁 我们可就没命了
[37:59] How did the guard even know? 守护是怎么知道的
[38:01] I told him. 我告诉他的
[38:04] What? 什么
[38:05] I told him to go to Odin after we’d left. 我叫他在我们走后把这事告诉奥丁
[38:08] He should be flogged for taking so long. 他动作太慢了 该挨顿鞭子
[38:09] We should never have reached Jotunheim. 我们本该在到约顿海姆前被拦下
[38:10] You told the guard? 是你告诉守护的
[38:12] I saved our lives. 我救了我们的命
[38:14] And Thor’s. 还有托尔的
[38:16] I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did. 我压根没想到父王会因此放逐他
[38:20] Loki. 洛基
[38:21] You must go to the Allfather 你得去找众神之父
[38:22] and convince him to change his mind. 劝他收回成命
[38:24] And if I do, then what? 我去了又能如何
[38:27] I love Thor more dearly than any of you, 我比你们都更爱托尔
[38:29] but you know what he is. 但你们知道他是怎样的人
[38:30] He’s arrogant. He’s reckless. He’s dangerous. 高傲 鲁莽 极其危险
[38:33] You saw how he was today. 你们看到他今天的所作所为了
[38:35] Is that what Asgard needs from its king? 这是阿斯加德的国王该有的样子吗
[38:41] He may speak of the good of Asgard, 他嘴上说是为了阿斯加德好
[38:44] but he’s always been jealous of Thor. 但他一直嫉妒托尔
[38:47] We should be grateful to him, 我们得感谢他
[38:48] he saved our lives. 是他救了我们的命
[38:49] Laufey said 劳菲曾说
[38:52] there were traitors in the House of Odin. 奥丁之家里有叛徒
[38:55] A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard. 魔法大师有能力将三个约顿巨人带进阿斯加德
[39:01] Loki’s always been one for mischief, 洛基一向喜欢恶作剧
[39:02] but you’re talking about something else entirely. 但你说的可是相当严重的事
[39:26] Stop! 放下
[39:31] Am I cursed? 我被诅咒了吗
[39:32] No. 没有
[39:38] What am I? 我到底是什么人
[39:40] You’re my son. 你是我儿子
[39:52] What more than that? 此外呢
[39:58] The Casket wasn’t the 远古冬棺并不是
[39:59] only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it? 你那天从约顿海姆夺来的唯一东西吧
[40:09] No. 没错
[40:12] In the aftermath of the battle, 战后
[40:13] I went into the temple and I found a baby. 我走进神殿 发现了一个婴儿
[40:21] Small for a giant’s offspring. 巨人族的幼小后代
[40:24] Abandoned, suffering, left to die. 被遗弃 很痛苦 等着自生自灭
[40:28] Laufey’s son. 是劳菲的儿子
[40:31] Laufey’s son. 劳菲的儿子
[40:37] Yes. 没错
[40:42] Why? 为什么
[40:43] You were knee-deep in Jotuns blood, why would you take me? 你杀约顿巨人无数 为何要带我走
[40:46] You were an innocent child. 你只是无辜的孩子
[40:48] No. You took me for a purpose. What was it? 不 你带走我另有目的 是什么
[40:56] Tell me! 告诉我
[40:59] I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day. 我希望有朝一日两族能联合
[41:03] Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace. 形成同盟 带来永久和平
[41:06] Through you. 通过你
[41:08] What? 什么
[41:09] But those plans no longer matter. 但那一切都无关紧要了
[41:13] So I am no more than another stolen relic, 这么说 我不过是又一件被盗纪念品
[41:17] locked up here until you might have use of me. 被困在此 等着某天派上用场
[41:19] Why do you twist my words? 你为什么要曲解我的意思
[41:20] You could have told me what I was from the beginning, 你本可从一开始就告诉我我的身份
[41:23] why didn’t you? 你为什么没说
[41:24] You’re my son. 你是我儿子
[41:26] I wanted only to protect you from the truth. 我只是想保护你 不被真相伤害
[41:29] What? 怎么
[41:29] Because I’m the monster 因为我是孩子们睡前
[41:31] parents tell their children about at night? 父母用来吓唬他们的怪兽吗
[41:34] – No, no. – You know, it all makes sense now! -不是的 -现在一切都说得通了
[41:36] Why you favored Thor all these years! 为什么多年来你一直偏爱托尔
[41:38] Because no matter how much you claim to love me, 因为无论你怎么说你爱我
[41:42] you could never have a Frost Giant 你绝不会让冰霜巨人
[41:43] sitting on the throne of Asgard! 坐上阿斯加德的王座
[42:05] Guards! 卫兵
[42:07] Guards, please, help! 卫兵 快点 帮帮我
[42:15] How’d you get inside that cloud? 你是怎么到那片云里去的
[42:17] Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts 还有 你怎么能吃了一整盒糕点
[42:20] and still be this hungry? 还饿成这样
[42:27] This drink, I like it. 这饮料 我喜欢
[42:29] I know. It’s great, right? 是啊 很不错吧
[42:29] Another! 再来
[42:32] Sorry, Lzzy. Little accident. 对不起 伊奇 小意外
[42:37] – What was that? – It was delicious. I want another. -你什么意思 -很美味 我还想来一杯
[42:39] – Well, you could have just said so. – I just did. -你可以直接说啊 -我说了啊
[42:41] No, I mean, ask nicely. 不 好好说
[42:44] I meant no disrespect. 我没有失礼之意啊
[42:45] All right. Well, no more smashing. 好吧 别再砸东西了
[42:47] Deal? 行吗
[42:50] You have my word. 我保证
[42:53] Good. 很好
[42:55] The usual, please, Lzzy. 还要那些 伊奇
[42:57] You missed all the excitement out at the crater. 你错过了陨石坑那边的精彩时刻
[43:00] They’re saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert. 他们说有个卫星掉在沙漠里了
[43:03] Yeah, we were having a good time with it 我们本来玩得很开心
[43:06] until the Feds showed up. 后来政府的人来了
[43:07] Excuse me. Did you say there was a satellite crash? 打扰一下 你们是说有个卫星坠落了吗
[43:10] Yeah. 是的
[43:11] Oh, my God. This is going on Facebook. Smile. 天啊 这个得传到脸书上 笑一个
[43:16] What did it look like, the satellite? 那卫星长什么样
[43:19] I don’t know anything about satellites, but it was heavy. 不知道是不是卫星 只知道很重
[43:22] I mean, nobody could lift it. 没人能拿得起它
[43:26] They said it was radioactive. I had my hands all over it. 他们说它有辐射 我还碰过呢
[43:29] Which way? 怎么走
[43:32] Fifty miles west of here. 从这往西50英里
[43:35] Well, I wouldn’t waste my time! 劝你别去浪费时间
[43:36] Looked like the whole Army was coming when we left. 我们走时似乎全军都出动了
[43:43] Dumbass! 蠢蛋
[43:46] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[43:47] – Fifty miles west of here. – Why? -西行50英里处 -为什么
[43:50] To get what belongs to me. 去拿回属于我的东西
[43:51] So you own a satellite now? 这么说那卫星成你的了
[43:53] It’s not what they say it is. 它不是他们说的那东西
[43:54] Well, whatever it is, 不管它是什么
[43:55] the government seems to think it’s theirs. So, 看来已经被政府控制了
[43:57] you just intend to go in there and take it? 你就打算直冲过去抢回来吗
[43:59] Yes. 是的
[44:01] If you take me there now, 如果你现在带我去那儿
[44:03] I’ll tell you everything you wish to know. 我就告诉你 你想知道的一切
[44:04] – Everything? – Yes. -一切 -没错
[44:06] All the answers you seek will be yours 等我拿回雷神之锤 你就能得到
[44:07] once I reclaim Mjolnir. 你寻求的答案
[44:09] Myeu-muh? What’s Myeu-muh? 咩咩 咩咩是什么
[44:11] Can I have a word, Jane? 能跟你说句话吗 简
[44:17] Please don’t do this. 请别这么做
[44:19] You saw what I saw last night. 你昨晚不也看到了吗
[44:21] This is no coincidence. 这不是巧合
[44:21] We have to find out what’s in that crater. 我们得查明陨石坑里有什么
[44:23] But I’m not talking about the crater, I’m talking about him. 我不是在说陨石坑 我在说他
[44:25] – But he’s promising us the answers. – He’s delusional. -但他答应告诉我们真相 -他是疯子
[44:28] Listen to what he’s saying. 听听他都在说什么
[44:29] He’s talking about Mjolnir 他说什么雷神之锤
[44:31] and Thor and Bifrost. 托尔 彩虹桥
[44:33] It’s the stories I grew up with as a child. 这是我从小听到大的神话
[44:35] I’m just going to drive him. That’s it. 我只是送他去 就这样
[44:39] He’s dangerous, Jane. 他很危险 简
[44:47] I’m sorry, but I can’t take you. 很抱歉 我不能送你去了
[44:50] Then this is where we say goodbye. 那我们就此告别吧
[45:02] Thank you? 谢谢
[45:04] Jane Foster, 简·福斯特
[45:06] Erik Selvig, 艾瑞克·塞尔维格
[45:07] Darcy, 达西
[45:09] farewell. 再会
[45:14] All right. 好吧
[45:16] Back to work. 回去干活儿了
[45:38] That’s my stuff! 那是我的东西
[45:44] What the hell is going on here? 这究竟是怎么回事
[45:46] Ms. Foster, I’m Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. 福斯特小姐 我是神盾局的科尔森特工
[45:48] Is that supposed to mean something to me? 我应该知道那是什么意思吗
[45:49] – You can’t do this! – Jane! -你不能这样做 -简
[45:51] Jane, this is a lot more serious than you realize. Let it go. 简 这比你想的严重多了 别管了
[45:54] Let it go? This is my life. 别管 这可是我的生活
[45:57] We’re investigating a security threat. 我们在调查一项安全威胁
[45:59] We need to appropriate 我们得征用
[46:00] your records and all your atmospheric data. 你的记录 还有你的大气数据
[46:01] By “appropriate,” do you mean steal? “征用”是偷的意思吗
[46:04] Here, this should more than compensate you for your trouble. 给 这足以弥补你的损失了
[46:07] I can’t just buy replacements at Radio Shack, 这些东西在睿侠可买不到
[46:09] I made most of this equipment myself! 大部分设备都是我自己组装的
[46:11] Then I’m sure you can do it again. 那你肯定能重做一次
[46:13] And I’m sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights! 我肯定也能告你侵犯我的宪法权利
[46:16] I’m sorry, Ms. Foster, but we’re the good guys. 抱歉 福斯特小姐 但我们是好人
[46:18] So are we! 我们也是
[46:20] I’m on the verge of understanding something extraordinary. 我就快弄清一件很了不起的事了
[46:24] And everything I know about this phenomenon 而关于这现象 我所掌握的一切
[46:26] is either in this lab or in this book. 都在这实验室和这本子里了
[46:28] And you can’t just take this away… 你不能想拿就拿…
[46:31] Jane! Easy! Easy. Jane… 简 冷静 冷静 简…
[46:37] Thank you for your cooperation. 多谢配合
[46:56] Years of research, 多年的研究
[46:58] gone. 全没了
[47:00] They even took my iPod. 他们还拿走了我的iPod
[47:03] – What about the backups? – They took our backups. -备份资料呢 -也被拿了
[47:05] They took the backups of our backups. 他们还拿走了备份资料的备份
[47:07] They were extremely thorough. 他们做得非常彻底
[47:09] I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there. 我刚下载了三十多首歌
[47:11] Could you please stop with your iPod? 你能不能别提你的iPod了
[47:15] Who are these people? 这些到底是什么人啊
[47:19] I knew this scientist. 我认识个科学家
[47:21] The pioneer in gamma radiation. 是伽玛辐射领域的先驱
[47:23] S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up 后来神盾局出现了
[47:24] and he wasn’t heard from again. 他就杳无音信了
[47:30] They’re not gonna do that to us. 他们不能这样对我们
[47:32] I’m gonna get everything back. 我要去把东西抢回来
[47:33] Come on, please. Let me contact one of my colleagues. 别这样 让我先联系下我的一个同事
[47:36] He’s had some dealings with these people before. 他之前和这些人接触过
[47:38] I’ll e-mail him and maybe he can help. 我给他发邮件 也许他能帮上忙
[47:42] They took your laptop, too. 你的笔记本电脑也被拿走了
[47:52] Allfather, we must speak with you urgently. 众神之父 我们有急事禀报
[48:08] My friends. 我的朋友们
[48:11] Where’s Odin? 奥丁呢
[48:12] Father has fallen into the Odinsleep. 父王进入奥丁之眠了
[48:17] Mother fears he may never awaken again. 母后担心他将一觉不醒
[48:20] We would speak with her. 我们要和她谈话
[48:21] She has refused to leave my father’s bedside. 她不肯离开父王床边半步
[48:27] You can bring your urgent matter to me. 有急事你们可以直接对我说
[48:37] Your king. 我现在是你们的王
[48:50] My King, we would ask that you end Thor’s banishment. 王上 我们恳请您结束对托尔的放逐
[48:59] My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather’s last. 我的首个命令不能与父王的最后命令相悖
[49:05] We’re on the brink of war with Jotunheim. 我们就要与约顿海姆开战
[49:08] Our people need a sense of continuity, 人民需要看到子承父命
[49:11] in order to feel safe in these difficult times. 才能在困难时期拥有安全感
[49:15] All of us must stand together 所有人必须齐心合力
[49:18] for the good of Asgard. 为阿斯加德而战
[49:22] Yes, of course. 是的 当然
[49:24] Good. Then you will wait for my word. 很好 那你们等我下令吧
[49:26] If I may 容我
[49:28] beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider… 恳请陛下再考虑下…
[49:33] We’re done! 够了
[50:38] I need a horse! 我要匹马
[50:42] We don’t have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds… 我们不卖马 只有狗猫鸟…
[50:45] Then give me one of those large enough to ride. 那随便给我头能骑的就好
[50:48] Hey, you still need a lift? 你还需要搭便车吗
[50:55] I’ve never done anything like this before. 我从未做过这样的事
[50:59] Have you ever done anything like this before? 你做过这样的事吗
[51:02] Many times. 经常
[51:05] But you’re brave to do it. 不过你有这个胆量
[51:06] Well, they just stole my entire life’s work. 他们偷走了我的毕生心血
[51:09] I don’t really have much left to lose. 我已经别无可失了
[51:12] Yeah, but you’re clever. 但你很聪明
[51:14] Far more clever than anyone else in this realm. 比这个王国的其他人聪明多了
[51:17] “Realm”? “Realm”? “王国” “王国”
[51:20] – You think me strange. – Yeah, I do. -你觉得我很奇怪 -是的
[51:23] Good strange or bad strange? 怎么个奇怪法 是好还是坏
[51:26] I’m not quite sure yet. 目前我还不确定
[51:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[51:40] But who are you? 但是 你是谁啊
[51:43] Really? 说真的
[51:47] You’ll see soon enough. 你很快就会知道了
[51:49] You promised me answers. 你答应告诉我答案的
[51:55] What you seek, it’s a bridge. 你要找的是座桥
[51:57] Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge? 爱因斯坦-罗森桥吗
[51:59] More like a Rainbow Bridge. 该说是彩虹桥
[52:03] God, I hope you’re not crazy. 老天 但愿你没疯
[52:15] I never get used to seeing him like this. 我真不习惯看到他这样
[52:18] He’s put it off for so long now, that I fear… 他已推迟了太久 我担心…
[52:25] How long will it last? 这会持续多久
[52:27] I don’t know. This time it’s different. 不知道 这次不一样
[52:30] We were unprepared. 我们毫无准备
[52:34] So why did he lie? 他为什么要骗我
[52:36] He kept the truth from 他对你保守秘密
[52:37] you so that you would never feel different. 是不希望你觉得自己是个异类
[52:40] You are our son, Loki, 你是我们的儿子 洛基
[52:43] and we, your family. 我们是你的家人
[52:47] We mustn’t lose hope 我们不能放弃希望
[52:49] that your father will return to us. 要相信你父王一定会回到我们身边
[52:53] And your brother. 还有你哥哥
[52:56] What hope is there for Thor? 托尔还有什么希望
[52:57] There’s always a purpose to everything your father does. 你父王做任何事都有他的用意
[53:34] That’s no satellite crash! 这根本不是卫星坠毁
[53:36] They would have hauled the wreckage away, 否则 他们会拖走残骸
[53:37] they wouldn’t have built a city around it. 而不是在周围搭建设施
[53:40] – You’re going to need this. – What? -你会需要这个的 -什么
[53:42] Wait, why? 等等 为什么
[53:47] Now stay here. 待在原地
[53:48] Once I have Mjolnir, 等我拿回雷神之锤
[53:50] I will return the items they’ve stolen from you. 就把那些被他们抢走的东西还给你
[53:52] Deal? 好吗
[53:53] No. Look what’s down there. 不 看看下面的状况
[53:56] You think you’re just gonna walk in, 你觉得你能闯进去把东西夺回来
[53:58] grab our stuff and walk out? 再大摇大摆地走出来吗
[53:59] No. I’m going to fly out. 不 我会飞回来
[54:09] Sir, feed from the keyhole can barely penetrate the cloud cover. 长官 侦察卫星的信号几乎无法穿透云层
[54:12] Tech’s barely working as it is, 受这东西的干扰
[54:13] with all the interference that thing’s giving off. 设备本就很难正常运行
[54:16] And we’ve got a commercial aircraft coming right over us. 还有架商业飞机即将飞过上空
[54:19] Southwest Airlines, flight 5434. 西南航空5434航班
[54:21] Reroute it like all the others. 跟其他航班一样 更改航线
[54:24] Hold a sec. 稍等
[54:25] We’ve got something outside the fence, west side. 西侧围栏外有东西
[54:28] Delancey, Jackson. 德兰西 我是杰克逊
[54:29] West side perimeter. Go check it out. 西侧围栏 去检查一下
[54:34] There it is. 到了
[54:44] Delancey, Jackson. Report. 德兰西 杰克逊 请回话
[54:54] Agent down. We’ve got a perimeter breach. 有人员受伤 围栏遭到破坏
[55:09] You’ve reached Dr. Erik Selvig. Please leave me a message. 我是艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 有事请留言
[55:14] Hi, Erik, it’s me. Don’t worry, I’m fine, but 艾瑞克 是我 别担心 我很好
[55:18] just in case you don’t hear from me in the next hour, 但如果一小时内我没联系你
[55:20] just come by the crater site and try and find me, okay? 就到陨石坑来找我 好吗
[55:23] I did exactly what you told me not to. I’m sorry. 我正在做你不让我做的事情 对不起
[55:26] So sorry. Bye. 非常抱歉 再见
[55:31] Bravo quadrant, move! B区 行动
[55:46] Entering south tunnel! 已进入南侧通道
[55:49] Negative, negative. I have no comms. 不行 通讯中断
[56:05] Target sighted, east tunnel! 发现目标 东侧通道
[56:07] I need eyes up high, with a gun. 派一个人到高处 带上枪
[56:35] Moving north! 朝北去了
[56:44] What have we got? 怎么了
[56:45] There’s a massive electromagnetic surge 那玩意发出了
[56:46] coming off that thing. 强电磁涌
[56:47] Systems are barely coping. 系统几乎无法承受
[56:50] Barton? Talk to me. 巴顿 请回话
[56:53] You want me to slow him down, sir? 要我击倒他吗 长官
[56:56] Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up? 还是要派更多人去被他打趴
[56:58] I’ll let you know. 稍后给你指令
[57:14] You’re big. 你块头还真大
[57:17] Fought bigger. 但我打过更大的
[58:03] Better call it, Coulson, 快下令 科尔森
[58:05] ’cause I’m starting to root for this guy. 我开始喜欢这家伙了
[58:27] Last chance, sir. 最后的机会 长官
[58:28] Wait. I want to see this. 等等 我想看看
[59:39] All right, show’s over. Ground units, move in. 好了 表演结束 地面部队出动
[1:00:35] He committed a crime. He’s in jail! 他犯了罪 他进了监狱
[1:00:37] – I can’t just leave him there! – Why? -我不能把他丢在那儿 -为什么
[1:00:40] You didn’t see what I saw! 你没看到我看到的一切
[1:00:42] Look! Look, it’s Mjolnir. 快看 快看 雷神之锤
[1:00:49] Where’d you find this? 你在哪找到的
[1:00:50] The children’s section. 童书区
[1:00:51] I just wanted to show you how silly his story was. 我想让你明白他的故事有多蠢
[1:00:53] But you’re the one who’s always pushing me 可你一直谆谆教导我
[1:00:55] to chase down every possibility, every alternative! 要探索每一个可能 每一种解释
[1:00:58] I’m talking about science, not magic! 我是让你探索科学 不是魔法
[1:01:00] Well, magic’s just science that we don’t understand yet. 魔法是我们还无法解释的科学
[1:01:03] Arthur C. Clarke. 亚瑟·C·克拉克的名言
[1:01:04] Who wrote science fiction. 他是科幻小说作家
[1:01:05] – A precursor to science fact! – In some cases, yeah. -是科学真理的先驱 -个别时候而已
[1:01:08] Well, if there is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge, 如果确实存在爱因斯坦-罗森桥
[1:01:10] then there’s something on the other side. 那另一端一定有别的世界
[1:01:11] And advanced beings could have crossed it! 更先进的生物可以穿过它
[1:01:13] Jane. 简
[1:01:14] A primitive culture like the Vikings 原始的维京人
[1:01:16] might have worshipped them as deities. 可能将他们敬为了神灵
[1:01:17] Yes! Yes, exactly. Thank you. 对 对 没错 谢谢你
[1:01:27] You made my men, 你把我的人
[1:01:28] some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, 一些全世界最训练有素的职业人员
[1:01:30] look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops. 比得像拿最低工资的超市保安
[1:01:35] That’s hurtful. 这很伤人
[1:01:37] In my experience, 根据我的经验
[1:01:39] it takes someone who’s received similar training 得是受过类似训练的人
[1:01:41] to do what you did to them. 才能像你那样打倒他们
[1:01:44] Why don’t you tell me where you received your training? 告诉我你是在哪里受的训练
[1:01:47] Pakistan? Chechnya? Afghanistan? 巴基斯坦 车臣 还是阿富汗
[1:01:52] No, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type. 你看上去更像是雇佣兵
[1:01:56] Where was it? South Africa? 哪里的 南非吗
[1:02:00] Certain groups pay very well 有些组织会花大价钱
[1:02:02] for a good mercenary like you. 雇佣你这么优秀的佣兵
[1:02:07] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[1:02:13] One way or another, 无论如何
[1:02:14] we find out what we need to know. 我们都会得到我们想要的信息
[1:02:16] We’re good at that. 这我们很在行
[1:02:23] Don’t go anywhere. 别乱跑
[1:02:30] Loki! What are you doing here? 洛基 你怎么会来这里
[1:02:33] I had to see you. 我得来见见你
[1:02:36] What’s happened? 发生了什么事
[1:02:38] Tell me. Is it Jotunheim? 告诉我 是约顿海姆的事吗
[1:02:41] Let me explain to Father. 让我去和父王解释
[1:02:42] Father is dead. 父王已经死了
[1:02:50] What? 什么
[1:02:53] Your banishment, 对你的驱逐
[1:02:55] the threat of a new war, 战争再起的威胁
[1:02:59] it was too much for him to bear. 让他难以承受
[1:03:03] You mustn’t blame yourself. 你不要自责
[1:03:06] I know that you loved him. 我知道你爱他
[1:03:08] I tried to tell him so, but he wouldn’t listen. 我也劝过他 但他听不进去
[1:03:14] It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach, 明知你已无法拿起雷神之锤
[1:03:16] knowing that you could never lift it. 还放在你眼前 实在残忍
[1:03:21] The burden of the throne has fallen to me now. 现在王位的重担落在了我肩上
[1:03:30] Can I come home? 我能回家吗
[1:03:33] The truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile. 和约顿海姆的休战条件就是永远放逐你
[1:03:36] Yes, but couldn’t we find a way… 好吧 但难道没有别的办法…
[1:03:38] And Mother has forbidden your return. 母后也不允许你回家
[1:03:45] This is goodbye, Brother. 我是来告别的 哥哥
[1:03:50] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:03:57] No. 不
[1:04:00] I am sorry. 该道歉的是我
[1:04:07] Thank you for coming here. 谢谢你来见我
[1:04:13] Farewell. 永别了
[1:04:28] Goodbye. 再见
[1:04:30] Goodbye? 再见
[1:04:32] I just got back. 我才刚回来
[1:05:09] Sir? 长官
[1:05:11] He’s got a visitor. 有人要见他
[1:05:18] His name is Donald Blake? 他的名字是唐纳德·布莱克吗
[1:05:20] Dr. Donald Blake. 唐纳德·布莱克博士
[1:05:21] You have dangerous coworkers, Dr. Selvig. 你的同事还真危险 塞尔维格博士
[1:05:24] He was distraught when he found out 他得知你们拿走了
[1:05:25] that you’ve taken all our research. 我们所有的研究资料后心急如焚
[1:05:28] That was years of his life, gone! 那是他一生的心血 就这样没了
[1:05:33] You can understand how a man could go off like that. 你该明白 人遇到那种事都会爆发
[1:05:35] A big, faceless organization like yours 像你们这种庞大的秘密组织
[1:05:37] coming in with their jackbooted thugs and… 带着一群穿长靴的暴徒闯进来…
[1:05:42] That’s how he put it. 他是这么说的
[1:05:43] That still doesn’t explain 这也不足以解释
[1:05:44] how he managed to tear through our security. 他是如何突破我们的安保系统的
[1:05:46] Steroids! He’s a bit of a fitness nut. 兴奋剂呗 他特别喜欢健身
[1:05:51] Sir? 长官
[1:05:57] It says here that he’s an M.D. 系统显示他是个医学博士
[1:05:59] Well, he is! Or he was. 他是 他以前是
[1:06:01] He switched careers and became a physicist. 他后来转行当了一名物理学家
[1:06:04] A brilliant physicist. 杰出的物理学家
[1:06:05] He’s a wonderful man. He’s a man in pain. 他是个很棒的人 经历了很多磨难
[1:06:11] Donny, Donny, Donny! 唐尼 唐尼 唐尼
[1:06:14] There you are. You’re gonna be all right. 你在这儿啊 你会没事的
[1:06:16] I’m taking you home now. 我这就带你回家
[1:06:32] Dr. Selvig! 塞尔维格博士
[1:06:35] Just keep him away from the bars. 让他别再靠近围栏了
[1:06:38] I will! 我会的
[1:06:41] – Where are we going? – To get a drink. -我们去哪 -去喝一杯
[1:06:44] Follow them. 跟着他们
[1:06:52] You know, I had it all backwards. 我全搞错了
[1:06:56] I had it all wrong. 全错了
[1:07:01] It’s not a bad thing finding 发现自己不知道
[1:07:02] out that you don’t have all the answers. 所有的答案 并不是件坏事
[1:07:05] You start asking the right questions. 你会开始问正确的问题
[1:07:11] For the first time in my life, 这是我人生中第一次
[1:07:15] I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. 不知道接下来该干什么
[1:07:21] Anyone who’s ever going to find his way in this world 任何人想在这世上找到属于自己的道路
[1:07:24] has to start by admitting he doesn’t know where the hell he is. 都得先承认他不知自己究竟身在何处
[1:07:29] Thank you for what you’ve done. 谢谢你的帮助
[1:07:30] No, don’t thank me. I only did it for Jane. 不 不用谢我 我这么做是为了简
[1:07:35] Her father and I taught at university together. 她爸爸和我曾在一所大学教书
[1:07:38] He was a good man. 他是个好男人
[1:07:40] He never listened. 听不进别人的话
[1:07:43] Neither did I. 我也是
[1:07:45] My father was trying to teach me something, 我父亲本想教育我
[1:07:47] but I was too stupid to see it. 但我太迟钝了
[1:07:51] I don’t know if you’re delusional 我不知道你是有妄想症
[1:07:52] or if you’re pulling some kind of con, 还是在耍什么花招
[1:07:54] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:07:56] I just care about her. 我只在乎她
[1:07:59] I’ve seen the way she looks at you. 我看到她看你的眼神了
[1:08:05] I swear to you, I mean her no harm. 我对你发誓 我无意伤害她
[1:08:07] Good. 很好
[1:08:09] In that case, I’ll buy you another round, 这样的话 我再请你喝一杯
[1:08:12] and you leave town tonight. 然后你今晚就离开小镇
[1:08:18] Two boilermakers. 两杯酒鬼炸弹
[1:09:12] Kill him. 杀了他
[1:09:15] After all I’ve done for you? 都不顾我为你做了那么多吗
[1:09:19] So you’re the one who showed us the way into Asgard. 原来是你指引我们进入阿斯加德的
[1:09:24] That was just a bit of fun, really. 说实话 那只是找点乐子
[1:09:27] To ruin my brother’s big day. 为了毁掉我哥哥的大日子
[1:09:31] And to protect the realm 保护我们的王国
[1:09:32] from his idiotic rule for a while longer. 能再晚些承受他愚蠢的统治
[1:09:37] I will hear you. 我洗耳恭听
[1:09:42] I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers, 我会掩护你和你几个手下
[1:09:47] lead you into Odin’s chambers, 带你们进入奥丁的房间
[1:09:49] and you can slay him where he lies. 你就可以杀了卧床的他
[1:09:53] Why not kill him yourself? 你为什么不自己杀了他
[1:09:56] I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly 我想阿斯加德人不会愿意接受
[1:09:59] to a king who had murdered his predecessor. 一个谋害先王的国王吧
[1:10:03] Once Odin is dead, 等奥丁死了
[1:10:04] I will return the Casket to you 我就把远古冬棺还给你
[1:10:08] and you can return Jotunheim to all its… 你就可以让约顿海姆恢复…
[1:10:14] glory. 昔日光辉
[1:10:16] I… 我
[1:10:19] accept. 接受
[1:10:27] What troubles you, Gatekeeper? 你怎么了 门卫
[1:10:29] I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, 你在约顿海姆时 我试图看你
[1:10:31] but could neither see you nor hear you. 但却看不见也听不见
[1:10:35] You were shrouded from me, 你被遮蔽了
[1:10:36] like the Frost Giants that entered this realm. 就像侵入这里的冰霜巨人那样
[1:10:38] Perhaps your senses have weakened 也许你是任职太久
[1:10:40] after your many years of service. 感官退化了吧
[1:10:42] Or perhaps someone has found a way 也可能是有人找到了办法
[1:10:43] to hide that which he does not wish me to see. 隐藏不想被我看到的东西
[1:10:48] You have great power, Heimdall. 你有强大的力量 海姆达尔
[1:10:52] Did Odin ever fear you? 奥丁曾畏惧过你吗
[1:10:56] – No. – And why is that? -没有 -为什么
[1:10:58] Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him. 因为他是我的国王 我誓死服从他
[1:11:01] He was your king and you’re sworn to obey me now. 他曾经是你的国王 现在你要服从我了
[1:11:07] Yes? 对吗
[1:11:13] Yes. 是的
[1:11:15] Then you will open the Bifrost to no one 那就不准为任何人开启彩虹桥
[1:11:18] until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done. 直到我收拾好我哥留下的烂摊子
[1:11:35] Oh, my God. Is he okay? 天哪 他还好吗
[1:11:38] He’s fine. Not injured at all. 他很好 毫发无伤
[1:11:41] I’m sorry, my friend. 真抱歉 我的朋友
[1:11:42] – What happened? – We drank, we fought, -怎么回事 -我们喝酒了 打了一架
[1:11:44] he made his ancestors proud. 他给家族争光了
[1:11:46] Put him on the bed. 把他放到床上去
[1:11:59] I still don’t think you’re the God of Thunder. 我还是不相信你是雷神
[1:12:04] But you ought to be. 但你应该是
[1:12:17] Are these your chambers? 这是你的住所吗
[1:12:19] It’s more of a temporary living situation. 说是临时住所更合适
[1:12:23] I’m sorry. I don’t usually have guests. 抱歉 一般没客人会来
[1:12:28] Actually, I never have guests. 事实上 从没来过客人
[1:12:33] That’s not the right place for it. 放错地方了
[1:12:36] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:12:41] Can we go outside? 我们出去吧
[1:12:43] Yes, of course. 好啊 当然
[1:12:50] I come up here sometimes when I can’t sleep 我睡不着时就会来这里
[1:12:52] or I’m trying to reconcile particle data, 或是整理粒子数据的时候
[1:12:54] or when Darcy’s driving me crazy. 又或是达西快把我逼疯的时候
[1:12:57] I come up here a lot, actually, now that I think about it. 仔细想想 我其实经常来这里
[1:13:05] I’m really glad you’re safe. 真高兴你没事
[1:13:08] You’ve been very kind to me, 你对我很好
[1:13:11] and I’ve been far less grateful than you deserve. 而相比之下 我的表现太不知感恩了
[1:13:13] Well, I hit you with my car a couple times, 我开车撞了你几次
[1:13:15] so I think that kind of evens things out. 我们算是扯平了
[1:13:20] Perhaps I had it coming. 也许是我活该被撞
[1:13:27] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:13:30] I don’t believe it! 难以置信
[1:13:31] It was all I could get back. 我只能拿回这些
[1:13:33] I’m sorry it’s not as much as I promised. 很抱歉没能兑现我的承诺
[1:13:35] No, no, this is great! This is… 不 这很棒了 这…
[1:13:37] I don’t have to start from scratch now. 我不用再从头开始了
[1:13:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:13:46] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:13:49] S.H.I.E.L.D. Whatever they are, 神盾局 不管他们是什么组织
[1:13:53] they’re gonna do everything in their power 都会尽一切办法
[1:13:54] to make sure this research never sees the light of day. 使我们的研究无法得见天日
[1:13:57] No, Jane. 不 简
[1:13:59] Listen to me. You must not give up. 听我说 你不能放弃
[1:14:01] – You must finish what you’ve started. – Why? -要有始有终 -为什么
[1:14:03] Because you’re right. 因为你是正确的
[1:14:06] Here, look. 来 你看
[1:14:10] Your ancestors called it magic, 你们的祖先称之为魔法
[1:14:12] and you call it science. 你称之为科学
[1:14:13] Well, I come from a place 在我的家乡
[1:14:14] where they’re one and the same thing. 它们两者是同样的东西
[1:14:31] What is that? 这是什么
[1:14:33] My father explained it to me like this, 我父王是这样对我解释的
[1:14:37] that your world 你们的世界
[1:14:39] is one of the Nine Realms of the Cosmos, 是宇宙九大王国之一
[1:14:41] linked to each other by the branches of Yggdrasil, 连接各王国的是世界树的枝干
[1:14:45] the Worlds Tree. 也就是世界之树
[1:14:47] Now you see it every day without realizing. 你们每天都看到它 但不自知
[1:14:50] The images glimpsed through… 这些拍到图像 用…
[1:14:52] What did you call it? 你们叫它什么来着
[1:14:54] This Hooble Telescope. “呼伯望远镜”
[1:14:56] – Hubble. – Hubble Telescope. -哈勃 -哈勃望远镜
[1:15:02] Tell me more. 再说点吧
[1:15:04] So, the Nine Realms. 九大王国
[1:15:06] Now, there is Midgard, which is Earth. 这里是米德加德 也就是地球
[1:15:09] This is Alfheim. 这里是艾尔夫海姆
[1:15:11] Vanaheim. 这是华纳海姆
[1:15:12] Jotunheim. 这是约顿海姆
[1:15:14] And Asgard. 这是阿斯加德
[1:15:16] And that’s where I come from. 这就是我的家
[1:15:35] Thank you, Jane. 谢谢你 简
[1:15:40] Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne, 我们的挚友被驱逐了 洛基登上了王位
[1:15:43] Asgard on the brink of war, yet you’ve managed to consume 阿斯加德面临战祸 而你却在这儿大吃大喝
[1:15:46] four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef, 四只野猪 六只雉鸡 半只牛
[1:15:50] and two casks of ale. Shame on you. 还有两大桶麦酒 我都替你脸红
[1:15:52] Don’t you care? 你就什么都不在乎吗
[1:15:54] Do not mistake my appetite for apathy! 别把我的胃口理解成冷漠
[1:15:56] Stop it, both of you! 你们两个 够了
[1:15:59] Stop. 别闹了
[1:16:01] – We all know what we have to do. – We must go. -我们都清楚该做什么 -我们得行动
[1:16:06] We must find Thor. 我们得找到托尔
[1:16:09] It’s treason. 那是叛国罪
[1:16:11] To hell with treason, it’s suicide. 去他的叛国 那是自杀
[1:16:13] Thor would do the same for us. 托尔也会为我们铤而走险的
[1:16:16] Now shush. 别说了
[1:16:19] Heimdall might be watching. 海姆达尔可能在监视我们呢
[1:16:26] Heimdall demands your presence. 海姆达尔要见你们
[1:16:33] We’re doomed. 我们死定了
[1:16:35] You would defy the commands of Loki, our king, 你们想违抗我们的国王洛基的命令
[1:16:39] break every oath you have taken as warriors, 打破作为战士曾许下的誓言
[1:16:41] and commit treason to bring Thor back? 犯下叛国罪把托尔带回来吗
[1:16:44] – Yes. – Good. -是的 -很好
[1:16:46] So you’ll help us? 你要帮我们吗
[1:16:47] I am bound by honor to our king. 我必须效忠国王
[1:16:50] I cannot open the bridge to you. 我不能为你们开启彩虹桥
[1:16:53] Complicated fellow, isn’t he? 这家伙真难懂 是吧
[1:16:55] Now what do we do? 现在我们怎么办
[1:16:58] Look! 你们看
[1:17:18] – What the hell was that? – I don’t know, sir. -刚刚那是什么鬼 -我不知道 长官
[1:17:19] We got massive energy readings out of nowhere 刚才突然探测到了超强的能量
[1:17:21] and then they just disappeared. 然后又突然消失
[1:17:22] Fifteen miles due northwest. 大概在西北方15英里处
[1:17:24] Let’s go take a look. 我们去看看
[1:17:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:17:51] – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. -谢谢 -乐意效劳
[1:18:01] Base to Team 2, we’ve got activity outside the town. 总部呼叫2队 我们在城外发现异常
[1:18:03] Stay on your target. 盯住你们的目标
[1:18:14] Ensure my brother does not return. 确保我哥哥回不来
[1:18:20] Destroy everything. 摧毁一切
[1:18:33] Mom? 妈妈
[1:18:42] Is there a Renaissance Fair in town? 镇上有文艺复兴节吗
[1:18:44] Call it in. 报告总部
[1:18:49] Base, we’ve got Xena, 总部 我们发现了战士公主西娜
[1:18:51] Jackie Chan and Robin Hood. 成龙和罗宾汉
[1:18:53] It’s a beautiful theory, Jane. 这是很棒的理论 简
[1:18:56] But you won’t be able to 但你别想
[1:18:57] convince the scientific community of any of it. 说服科学界相信
[1:18:59] Not without hard evidence. 除非你有证据
[1:19:02] Found you! 找到你了
[1:19:09] My friends! 我的朋友们
[1:19:12] This is good! This is good. 太好了 太好了
[1:19:15] I don’t believe it. 难以置信
[1:19:16] Excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. 容我介绍一下 希芙女士和三位勇士
[1:19:22] My friends, 我的朋友们
[1:19:23] I’ve never been happier to see anyone. 我真高兴能见到你们
[1:19:26] But you should not have come. 但你们不该来
[1:19:30] We’re here to take you home. 我们来带你回家
[1:19:33] You know I can’t go home. 你们知道我不能回去
[1:19:36] My father is 我的父王
[1:19:39] dead because of me. 因我而死
[1:19:41] And I must remain in exile. 我必须继续被流放
[1:19:44] Thor, 托尔
[1:19:45] your father still lives. 你父王还活着
[1:20:02] Tell me, Loki, 告诉我 洛基
[1:20:03] how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard? 你怎么把约顿巨人带进阿斯加德的
[1:20:05] You think the Bifrost is the only way 你以为彩虹桥是进出王国的
[1:20:07] in and out of this realm? 唯一途径吗
[1:20:09] There are secret paths between the worlds 各个王国间有很多密道
[1:20:10] to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind. 哪怕你天赋异禀也看不到
[1:20:13] But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king. 但我已经不再需要它们了 我是国王了
[1:20:16] And I say, for your act of treason, 我宣布 因为你的叛国行为
[1:20:18] you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper, 免除你门卫的职务
[1:20:21] and no longer citizen of Asgard. 你不再是阿斯加德的公民了
[1:20:23] Then I need no longer obey you. 那我就不用听命于你了
[1:20:47] Get somebody from Linguistics down here. 找语言学部的人来看看
[1:21:17] Was somebody else coming? 还有其他人要来吗
[1:21:23] Is that one of Stark’s? 是斯塔克的吗
[1:21:24] I don’t know. The guy never tells me anything. 不知道 他什么都不跟我说
[1:21:31] Hello. 你好
[1:21:33] You are using unregistered weapons technology. 你正在使用未登记的武器科技
[1:21:36] Identify yourself. 请表明身份
[1:21:41] Here we go. 没事啦
[1:21:45] Incoming! 快跑
[1:21:54] Jane, you have to leave. 简 你们快走
[1:21:55] – What are you gonna do? – I’m staying here. -你呢 -我要留在这儿
[1:21:58] Thor’s going to fight with us! 托尔要和我们并肩作战
[1:22:00] My friends, 我的朋友们
[1:22:02] I’m just a man. I’ll only be in the way, 我现在肉体凡胎 我只会碍手碍脚
[1:22:04] or worse, get one of you killed. 甚至连累你们
[1:22:06] But I can help get these people to safety. 但我能帮他们转移去安全的地方
[1:22:08] Well, if you’re staying, then so am I. 如果你要留下 我也留下
[1:22:10] – We’ll need some time. – You’ll have it! -我们需要点时间 -我们帮你争取时间
[1:22:13] Okay, move it, people! 好吧 大家快走吧
[1:22:15] Everybody out! Use the back door. 大家都出去 从后门走
[1:22:18] Go, hurry! You can eat later. 快走 回头再吃
[1:22:32] Keep it distracted. 分散他的注意力
[1:22:49] For Asgard! 为了阿斯加德
[1:23:27] Fall back! 撤退
[1:23:44] Go. Now. Run! 跑 快跑
[1:24:14] Sif. Sif, you’ve done all you can. 希芙 希芙 你已经尽力了
[1:24:16] No. I will die a warrior’s death. 不 死也要死得像个战士
[1:24:19] Stories will be told of this day. 历史会记住这一刻的
[1:24:21] Live, and tell those stories yourself. 活下去 自己讲述这段历史
[1:24:26] Now go. 快跑
[1:24:36] You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki. 你们得回阿斯加德 去阻止洛基
[1:24:39] What about you? 那你怎么办
[1:24:40] Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan. 别担心 朋友们 我自有打算
[1:24:43] Come on. 走吧
[1:24:49] We need to fall back. Come on. 我们快撤退 快走
[1:24:51] Come on. 走啊
[1:25:00] Wait! 等等
[1:25:09] What’s he doing? 他要干什么
[1:25:37] Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you, 弟弟 不管我怎样委屈了你
[1:25:41] whatever I have done to lead you to do this, 不管我做了什么让你这样
[1:25:45] I am truly sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:25:47] But these people are innocent. 但这些人是无辜的
[1:25:50] Taking their lives will gain you nothing. 杀了他们对你没有任何好处
[1:26:01] So take mine 杀了我吧
[1:26:04] and end this. 然后到此为止
[1:26:19] No. 不
[1:26:36] It’s over. 结束了
[1:26:38] No. It’s not over. 不 没结束
[1:26:41] I mean, you’re safe. 我是说 你安全了
[1:26:43] We’re safe. 我们都很安全
[1:26:45] It’s over. 那就行了
[1:26:53] No. 不
[1:27:39] – We’re spiking. – Levels increase! -出现峰值 -读数上升
[1:27:41] Whosoever holds this hammer, 不管是谁持有此锤
[1:27:46] if he be worthy, 只要他配得上
[1:27:50] shall possess the power of Thor. 就将拥有雷神之力
[1:28:08] Jane! 简
[1:28:11] No. 不
[1:28:12] – Come! – No. -过来 -不
[1:28:13] – Come! – No. -快走 -不
[1:28:35] Oh. My. God. 天啊
[1:29:48] So, is this how you normally look? 这才是你平时的装束吗
[1:29:51] More or less. 差不多吧
[1:29:53] It’s a good look. 挺帅的
[1:29:55] We must go to the Bifrost site. 我们得去彩虹桥的落点
[1:29:56] I would have words with my brother. 我有话和我弟弟说
[1:29:58] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[1:30:03] Donald? 唐纳德
[1:30:05] I don’t think you’ve been completely honest with me. 我认为你没对我说实话
[1:30:07] Know this, Son of Coul. 听着 科尔之子
[1:30:07] 之前讲的起名习惯 托尔以为科尔森的名字也是这个意思
[1:30:08] You and I, we fight for the same cause, 你和我 我们都是在为
[1:30:10] the protection of this world. 保护这个世界而战
[1:30:11] From this day forward, you can count me as your ally 从今天起 我与你结盟
[1:30:13] if you return the items you have taken from Jane. 但你得把你拿走的简的东西还回来
[1:30:16] – Stolen. – Borrowed. -偷走的 -借用而已
[1:30:19] Of course, you can have your equipment back. 好吧 你可以拿回你的设备
[1:30:21] You’re gonna need it to continue your research. 这样你才能继续你的研究
[1:30:24] Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of? 你想看我跟你说过的那座桥吗
[1:30:28] Sure. 当然
[1:30:31] Wait, I need to debrief you! 等等 我还有事要问你
[1:30:40] Welcome to Asgard. 欢迎来到阿斯加德
[1:31:07] Heimdall, open the Bifrost. 海姆达尔 开启彩虹桥
[1:31:17] Heimdall? 海姆达尔
[1:31:22] Heimdall! 海姆达尔
[1:31:25] He doesn’t answer. 他不回应
[1:31:27] Then we are stranded. 那我们就被困在这了
[1:31:29] Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now! 海姆达尔 你能听见吗 我们需要你
[1:31:33] Heimdall! We need you now! 海姆达尔 我们需要你
[1:31:42] Heimdall! 海姆达尔
[1:31:58] I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word, 我必须回阿斯加德去 但我向你保证
[1:32:02] I will return for you. 我会回来找你的
[1:32:12] Deal? 好吗
[1:32:27] Deal. 好的
[1:32:45] Get him to the healing room! 带他去疗伤
[1:32:48] Leave my brother to me. 我去找我弟弟
[1:33:15] It’s said 据说
[1:33:17] you can still hear and see what transpires around you. 你依然能看见 听见周遭发生的事情
[1:33:23] I hope it’s true, 希望这是真的
[1:33:27] so that you may know 那样你就会知道
[1:33:29] your death came at the hand 你是死在
[1:33:35] of Laufey. 劳菲手里
[1:33:45] And your death came by the son of Odin. 而你是死在奥丁之子手里
[1:33:53] Loki! 洛基
[1:33:55] You saved him! 你救了你父王
[1:34:01] I swear to you, Mother, 我向你发誓 母后
[1:34:03] that they will pay for what they’ve done today. 他们会为今天的所作所为付出代价
[1:34:06] Loki. 洛基
[1:34:08] Thor! 托尔
[1:34:10] I knew you’d return to us. 我就知道你会回来的
[1:34:18] Why don’t you tell her 你为什么不告诉她
[1:34:19] how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me? 你是怎么派毁灭者去杀我和我们的朋友
[1:34:23] What? 什么
[1:34:24] Why, it must have been enforcing Father’s last command. 它一定是执行了父王最后的命令
[1:34:26] You’re a talented liar, Brother. Always have been. 你是个厉害的骗子 一直都是
[1:34:30] It’s good to have you back. 你回来了真好
[1:34:31] Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim. 失陪了 我得去摧毁约顿海姆
[1:35:17] You can’t stop it. 你阻止不了的
[1:35:18] The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart. 彩虹桥会一直开启到约顿海姆被撕碎
[1:35:43] Jane? 简
[1:35:47] Why have you done this? 你为什么这么做
[1:35:48] To prove to Father that I am the worthy son. 证明给父王看 我才是他的好儿子
[1:35:52] When he wakes, I will have saved his life. 等他醒来时 是我救了他命
[1:35:55] I will have destroyed that race of monsters. 还杀死了那一族的怪物
[1:35:58] And I will be true heir to the throne! 我会成为王位的真正继承人
[1:36:00] You can’t kill an entire race! 你不能消灭一整个种族
[1:36:02] Why not? 为什么不能
[1:36:07] And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants? 你怎么对冰霜巨人突然产生好感了
[1:36:11] You could have killed them all with your bare hands. 你以前可是会赤手空拳把他们杀光
[1:36:14] – I’ve changed. – So have I. -我变了 -我也是
[1:36:18] Now fight me. 来打我啊
[1:36:23] I never wanted the throne! 我从来没想要王位
[1:36:26] I only ever wanted to be your equal. 我只想得到和你一样的对待
[1:36:28] I will not fight you, Brother! 我不会和你打的 弟弟
[1:36:30] I’m not your brother. 我不是你弟弟
[1:36:33] I never was. 从来都不是
[1:36:34] Loki, this is madness. 洛基 这简直疯了
[1:36:36] Is it madness? 是吗
[1:36:39] Is it? 疯狂吗
[1:36:41] Is it? 疯狂吗
[1:36:44] Come on. What happened to you on Earth 拜托 你在地球上遭遇了什么
[1:36:45] that turned you so soft? 把你变得这么懦弱
[1:36:48] Don’t tell me it was that woman. 别跟我说是因为那个女人
[1:36:53] It was! 还真是
[1:36:54] Well, maybe, when we’re finished here, 也许 等我们结束了这一切
[1:36:57] I’ll pay her a visit myself! 我会亲自去看看她
[1:37:41] Thor! 托尔
[1:37:49] Brother, please. 哥哥 救我
[1:38:02] Enough! 够了
[1:38:48] Look at you, 看看你
[1:38:51] the Mighty Thor, 强大的托尔
[1:38:56] with all your strength, 力大无穷
[1:38:59] and what good does it do you now? 现在对你又有何用
[1:39:03] Do you hear me, Brother? There’s nothing you can do! 你听到了吗 哥哥 你什么都做不了
[1:39:24] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:39:27] If you destroy the bridge, you’ll never see her again! 如果你毁了彩虹桥 你就再也见不到她了
[1:39:40] Forgive me, Jane. 原谅我 简
[1:40:20] I could have done it, Father! 我本可以做到的 父王
[1:40:23] I could have done it! 我本可以做到的
[1:40:26] For you! 为了你
[1:40:28] For all of us! 为了大家
[1:40:31] No, Loki. 不 洛基
[1:40:42] Loki, no. 洛基 不要
[1:40:44] No! 不
[1:40:50] No. 不
[1:41:08] It’s gone. 结束了
[1:42:22] And then, with a mighty bellow, 然后 我一声大吼
[1:42:25] I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low! 飞进了铁巨人的体内 把他放倒了
[1:42:30] Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass? 那是摔了个四脚朝天的意思吗
[1:42:32] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[1:42:34] falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer… 摔倒只是蒙蔽毁灭者的策略
[1:42:53] My Queen, I’m so sorry for your loss. 王后陛下 您儿子的事我很遗憾
[1:43:01] How is he? 他怎么样了
[1:43:05] He mourns for his brother. 他在悼念他的弟弟
[1:43:08] And… 还有…
[1:43:11] He misses her. 他思念她
[1:43:13] The mortal. 那个凡人
[1:43:31] You’ll be a wise king. 你将会是个明君
[1:43:37] There will never be a wiser king than you. 不会再有比你更贤明的君主
[1:43:41] Or a better father. 和更完美的父亲了
[1:43:54] I have much to learn. 我有很多要学的
[1:43:59] I know that now. 我现在知道了
[1:44:05] Someday, perhaps, 也许有一天
[1:44:09] I shall make you proud. 我会让你以我为傲
[1:44:18] You’ve already made me proud. 你已经让我骄傲了
[1:44:35] So Earth is lost to us. 我们再也到不了地球了
[1:44:38] No. 不
[1:44:40] There is always hope. 希望总是有的
[1:44:46] Can you see her? 你能看到她吗
[1:44:51] Yes. 能
[1:44:56] I have the particle detectors! 我拿了粒子探测仪
[1:44:58] Darcy, do you have the S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite codes? 达西 你拿神盾局的卫星密码了吗
[1:45:00] Yeah. Have you seen my Taser? 嗯 你看见我的电击枪了吗
[1:45:02] How is she? 她还好吗
[1:45:03] In the car. Come on, Jane! 上车 走吧 简
[1:45:06] She searches for you. 她在找你
[1:53:18] Dr. Selvig. 塞尔维格博士
[1:53:22] So you’re the man behind all this? 你就是那个幕后主脑吗
[1:53:27] It’s quite a labyrinth. 这里像个迷宫
[1:53:29] I was thinking they’re taking me down here to kill me. 我还以为他们要带我来杀了我
[1:53:41] I’ve been hearing about the New Mexico situation. 我听说了新墨西哥州的事
[1:53:44] Your work has impressed a lot of people 你的工作让很多比我聪明的人
[1:53:46] who are much smarter than I am. 非常倾佩
[1:53:48] I have a lot to work with. 我手里的资料多
[1:53:51] The Foster Theory. A gateway to another dimension. 福斯特的理论 通往另一个世界的通道
[1:53:55] It’s unprecedented. 这是前所未有的
[1:53:58] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[1:54:03] Legend tells us one thing, history, another. 传说和历史之间总是有区别
[1:54:07] But every now and then, 但也有时候
[1:54:08] we find something that belongs to both. 两者会发生重叠
[1:54:19] What is it? 这是什么
[1:54:20] Power, Doctor. 力量 博士
[1:54:22] If we can figure out how to tap it, 如果我们能弄清怎么利用它
[1:54:24] maybe unlimited power. 也许就能拥有无尽的力量
[1:54:31] Well, I guess that’s worth a look. 我想这值得一试
[1:54:35] Well, I guess that’s worth a look. 我想这值得一试
2011年 Tags:漫威

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood(邻里美好的一天)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Thor:The Dark World(雷神2:黑暗世界)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme