Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Thin Red Line(红色警戒线)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Thin Red Line(红色警戒线)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:红色警戒线
英文名称:Thin Red Line
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:43] What’s this war in the heart of nature? 世上为何有这么多战争?
[01:49] Why does nature vie with itself? 万物为何自相残杀?
[01:54] The land contend with the sea? 陆地和海洋为何互相对抗?
[02:08] Is there an avenging power in nature? 大自然是否充满仇恨?
[02:13] Not one power, but two? 善恶是否同时存在?
[04:07] I remember my mother when she was dying. 我记得我母亲临终前
[04:11] Looked all shrunk up and grey. 脸色苍白 形如槁木
[04:18] I asked her if she was afraid. 我问她害不害怕?
[04:21] She just shook her head. 她只是摇摇头
[04:25] I was afraid to touch the death seen in her. 我不敢面对她的死亡
[04:29] I couldn’t find nothing beautiful or up lifting about her going back to God. 也不觉得她蒙主荣召是一件好事
[04:38] I heard people talk about immortality, but I ain’t seen it. 听说精神能永垂不朽 不过我没见过
[05:51] I wondered how it’d be when I died. 不知道我死时会怎样
[05:55] What it’d be like to know that this breath now was the last one you was ever gonna draw. 当你知道那是最后一口气不知道是什么感觉
[06:04] I just hope I can meet it the same way she did. 我希望能和她一样坦然面对
[06:09] With the same… calm. 跟她一样…平静
[06:14] Cos that’s where it’s hidden – the immortality I hadn’t seen. 当心灵得到平静精神就能永垂不朽
[07:00] Kids around here never fight. 这里的小孩不会打架
[07:03] Sometimes. 有时候会
[07:05] Sometimes when you see them playing 他们在玩耍的时候
[07:08] they always fight! 总是会打架
[07:15] – Is she afraid of me? – Little bit. – 他怕我吗? – 有一点
[07:19] – Are you afraid of me? – Yes. – 你怕我吗? – 怕
[07:22] – Why? – Cos you look… – 为什么? – 因为你看起来…
[07:27] You look as an army! …像是个军人
[07:29] – I look army? – Yes. – 我像军人? – 对
[07:32] Well, that don’t matter. 无所谓
[07:36] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[07:42] – Baby’s tired. – Yes. – 孩子累了 – 对
[07:45] If she swims, she wants, she will sleep. 他游累了就会睡
[08:18] All right, come on. Turn around. 好 来
[08:20] Go, go, go, go. Go! 快…快…快
[08:23] Come on, go. 快点…快点…
[08:29] Go, go, go, go! 快 快 快
[10:08] Witt, patrol boat!She’s American. 威特 是美军的巡逻艇
[10:23] What’s it doing out here all alone? 它怎么会单独出现?
[10:52] You haven’t changed at all, have you, Witt? 威特 你一点都没变
[10:55] You haven’t learned a thing. 什么也没学到
[11:00] All a man has to do is leave it to you, you’ll put your head in the noose for him. 当别人信任你你就肯为他赴汤蹈火
[11:10] How many times you been AWOL? 你逃过几年兵?
[11:16] Been in the army, what? Six years now? 你当兵六年了
[11:18] Ain’t it time you smartened up and stopped being such a punk recruit? 如果要学聪明
[11:22] I mean, if you’re ever gonna. 现在该是时候了
[11:25] We can’t all be smart. 我们不能都当聪明人
[11:28] No, we can’t, and that’s a shame. 没错 真可惜
[11:31] Look at you. 看看你
[11:38] Truth is, you can’t take straight duty in my company. 你在我的连队不能乖乖服役
[11:43] You’ll never be a real soldier, not in God’s world. 你在这世上不能成为 一个好的军人
[11:50] This is C Company, of which I’m First Sergeant. I run this outfit. 这是C连 我是副连长
[11:53] Captain Staros, he’s the CO, but I’m the guy who runs it. Nobody’s gonna foul that up. 史塔洛上尉是连长 这里是我话事 任何人都不可以违抗
[11:59] You’re just another mouth for me to feed. 你只是一张吃饭的嘴
[12:05] Normally, you’d be court-martialled. 你本来要接受军事审判
[12:08] But I worked a deal for ya. 算你好运
[12:10] Gotta consider yourself lucky. 我给你另作安排
[12:14] I’m sending you to a disciplinary outfit. 我派你到纪律部队
[12:18] You’ll be a stretcher-bearer. You’ll be taking care of the wounded. 当担架兵 照顾伤兵
[12:23] I can take anything you dish out. 我能接受任何处罚
[12:26] I’m twice the man you are. 我一个人就比你好两倍
[12:40] In this world… 在这个世界里
[12:43] a man himself is nothing. 一个人根本微不足道
[12:51] And there ain’t no world but this one. 只有这一个世界
[12:57] You’re wrong there, Top. 你错了 副连长
[13:02] I seen another world. 我见过另一个世界
[13:10] Sometimes I think it was just… my imagination. 有时候我觉得这只是我的想像
[13:16] Well, 好
[13:19] then you’ve seen things I never will. 我和你的看法不同
[13:31] We’re living in a world that’s blowing itself to hell as fast as everybody can arrange it. 这个世界在自我毁灭
[13:37] In a situation like that all a man can do is shut his eyes and let nothing touch him. 你只以只眼开只眼闭
[13:42] Look out for himself. 为自己着想
[13:57] I might be the best friend you ever had. 我可能是你最好的朋友
[14:02] You don’t even know it. 你自己都不知道
[14:35] He hates you worse than poison. 他憎死你了
[14:42] I never felt he hated me, cos I don’t hate him. 我不觉得他憎我 因为我不憎他
[15:27] I love Charlie Company. 我爱C队的兄弟
[15:34] They’re my people. 他们是我的家人
[16:01] They call it “The Rock”. 这个岛叫”顽石”
[16:03] Nobody wants this island. Japs just put an airfield there. 原本无人占领 后来让日军盖了机场
[16:06] Fighting’s confined to this area. 主要战区在这里
[16:08] This is their road to Australia, and this is their way of controlling the sea lanes to America. 这是攻击澳洲的途径亦是进攻美国的海道
[16:14] If we’re gonna stop the Japs’ advance into the South Pacific, we’ve gotta do it right there. 若要阻止日军攻占南太平洋 就得在这里开战
[16:21] The Marines have done their job. Now it’s our turn. 海军陆战队已经试过 现在轮到我们
[16:25] Worked my ass off. 我们将奋不顾身
[16:29] Brown-nosed the generals. 尽量迎合将军
[16:33] Degraded myself 降低身份
[16:37] for them and my family. 为他们 为我家人
[16:41] For my home. 和我的家
[16:44] – I admire you, Colonel. I do. – Thank you, sir. – 我很敬佩你 上校 – 谢谢你 长官
[16:48] Most men your age would have retired by now. 你这年纪的军官早已退休了
[16:51] It’s OK. 你是好军人
[16:53] We need general officers with maturity and character like you. 部队需要你这种成熟的长官
[16:57] We’ve got good sergeants and good lieutenant colonels. 我们有好的中士和中校
[17:01] But once a man gets those eagles, he can’t wait to get that star. 他们一当了上校 就想做将军
[17:04] He becomes a politician, right? 于是成为政客
[17:07] Goes along to get along. 只会拍上司的马屁
[17:10] So goddamn hard to stay upright. 很难坚持原则
[17:13] – You said it there, sir. – With the Admiral watching, which he will be. – 你说得对 长官 – 上将会注意我的表现
[17:18] – There’s always someone watching. – Yeah. – 一定有人盯着你 – 嗯
[17:21] Like a hawk. 像只猎鹰
[17:24] Always someone ready to jump in, if you’re not. 总是有人想抢你的功劳
[17:39] – D’you have a son, Colonel? – Yes, sir. – 你有儿子吗 上校? – 有的 长官
[17:41] Good. We don’t want our sons or grandsons fighting this war 30 years from now, do we? 很好 不能让子孙打这场烂仗
[17:46] – No, sir, we sure don’t. – Then you crush ’em without mercy. – 没错 是不能 – 那就全力攻敌
[17:49] You dig them out of the hills and protect that airfield. 把敌人赶尽杀绝 抢下机场
[17:53] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[17:55] You wonder why… Why did the Japs put an airfield there of all places? 你有没有想过日军为何在这儿盖机场?
[18:01] I guess we don’t know the bigger picture, if there is such a thing. 我们对大局不太清楚
[18:05] – What do you think? – Well, sir, I never ask myself that question. – 你认为呢? – 我从不想这种问题
[18:09] You’re a humble man. 你很谦虚
[18:13] Nobody wants that island… but you. 没人要这座岛…除了你
[18:17] How much do you want it? 你有多大的决心?
[18:20] As much as I have to, sir. 我会全力以赴
[18:25] All they sacrificed for me 家人为我做的牺牲
[18:31] poured out like water on the ground. 就像覆水难收
[18:40] All I might have given for love’s sake. 我本来能好好爱他们
[18:57] Too late. 太迟了
[19:04] Died… 我的心已死
[19:08] slow as a tree. 像树木一样慢慢凋零
[19:12] D’you feel it? 你感觉得到吗?
[19:15] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[19:21] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[19:45] The closer you are to Caesar, the greater the fear. 权力越大 恐惧越深
[20:05] I just can’t help how damn scared I am, sarge, all right? 我就是感到害怕
[20:09] I can’t help it. I got… 无法控制
[20:11] My stepdaddy took a block and beat me when I was real little 小时候我继父常用砖块打我
[20:15] and I was scared and I used to run, I used to hide. 我好怕 老是躲起来
[20:17] Hell, I slept in the chicken coop a whole lot of nights. 时常睡在鸡窝
[20:21] And I never thought it’d get no worse than that. 我以为我不会再害怕
[20:27] But I’m living by the… by the minute here. I’m counting the seconds. 但是现在我分秒都在害怕
[20:31] Hell, we’re gonna be landing soon and there’s gonna be air raids. 马上就要登陆一定会遭到空袭
[20:35] We’re probably gonna die before we get off the beach. 我们会阵亡在滩头
[20:39] This place is… It’s like a big floating graveyard. 这艘船就像漂流的坟墓
[20:43] – What’s your name, kid? – I wanna own an automobile when I get out. – 你叫什么 小子? – 我退伍后想买一辆车
[20:48] – What’s your name? – Edward, Edward B Train. – 你叫什么? – 爱德华崔恩
[20:51] Train? 崔恩?
[20:53] The only things that are permanent is, is dying and the Lord. That’s it. 只有上帝和死亡是永恒的
[20:58] That’s all you gotta worry about. This war ain’t… gonna be the end of me or you neither. 我只担心这些 这场战争不是你我的终点
[21:04] – Think we’ll catch an air raid? – How in the hell should I know? – 会遇到空袭吗? – 我怎么知道?
[21:07] All’s I know are them crew guys said they didn’t catch no air raid the last time. 别的大兵说上次进攻就没有
[21:12] On the other hand, time before last they nearly got blew up. 上上一次他们差点被炸死
[21:16] What d’you want me to tell you? 你要我怎么说
[21:18] You’re a big help, Tills. Nothing. Tell me nothing. 多谢了 你什么也没说
[21:21] Tell you something. 不过我要告诉你
[21:23] We’re sitting out here on this ocean like a couple of fuckin’ ducks in these boats. 我们在船上就像是死鸭子
[21:27] I already know that. 我早就知道
[21:29] Well, brood on it, Tills. 好好想一想 提奥
[21:31] Brood on it. 好好地想
[21:34] – Ain’t you watching the fun? – I ain’t interested. – 不看好戏吗? – 没兴趣
[21:37] – Yeah, I guess it is pretty crowded. – Wouldn’t be interested, even if it wasn’t. – 太迫了 – 就算不迫我也不想看
[21:42] Well, I’m on my way to get me that pistol. 我要去拿那把手枪
[21:44] Yeah? Well, have fun. 是吗? 开心点
[21:46] Yeah, have fun. 是啊 开心点
[21:48] You’ll wish you had one once we get ashore and run into some of them samurai sabres. 有手枪才能对付日本武士刀
[21:53] Open this door! Open this goddamn door! 快开门 给我开门…
[21:57] Open the door! 快开门
[22:20] I never bargained for nothing like this when I signed up for this man’s army before the war. 我入伍时没想到会有这下场
[22:25] How was I supposed to know there was gonna be a fuckin’ war, huh? Answer me that. 我怎么知道会打仗? 你倒是说说
[22:33] All I know is Charlie Company’s always getting screwed. Always. 我只知道C连最衰了
[22:37] And I can tell you whose fault it is, too. 我也知道是谁的错
[22:39] It’s that captain of ours. 就是我们的连长
[22:41] First he gets us stuck off on this boat where we don’t know a fucking soul. 他害大家被派上这艘鬼船
[22:46] Then he gets us stuck way down in fourth place on the list to get off this son of a bitch. 而且是第四批登陆部队
[23:05] Hello, Captain. 连长 你好
[23:51] I read in your 201 file that you were an officer before the war. 档案说你在战前是军官
[23:56] How’d you end up a private? 怎么会变成二等兵?
[23:58] Cos of my wife. 因为我太太
[24:01] I was in the corps of engineers. 我本来在工兵部队
[24:04] We’d never been separated before, 我和她从来没分开过
[24:07] not even for a night. 连一晚都没有
[24:10] I took it for four months and then I quit. 我忍受了四个月最后终于放弃
[24:16] Just resigned. 辞职不干
[24:19] They sent me back to the States. 我被送回美国
[24:22] They told me I’d never get another commission. 永远不能当军官
[24:25] They said they’d see to it I got drafted and that I for damn sure’d be in the infantry. 他们说要徵召我入伍让我当步兵
[24:32] Sons of bitches. 那些浑蛋
[24:34] No, I don’t blame them. 我不怪他们
[24:39] Well, where is she now? 她在哪里?
[24:42] She’s home. 在家里
[24:57] Why should i be afraid to die? 我并不怕死
[25:02] I belong to you. 因为我已属于你
[25:06] Move! Move! Move! 快…快…快…
[25:09] Move! Move! 快 快
[25:18] Move! Move! 快点…
[25:20] Moving out! 快 快
[25:21] If i go first, I’ll wait for you there. 如果我先走 我会等你的
[25:26] On the otherside of the dark waters. 就在死亡的另一边
[25:36] Put your helmet on. 贝尔 戴上头盔
[25:39] Be with me now. 你与我同在
[25:51] – Feeling the pressure, Captain? – Yes, sir. – 压力很大 对吧? – 是的 长官
[25:56] I like you, Captain. 我喜欢你 上尉
[25:58] And I just want you to know, well, we’re in this thing together. All right? 我要你知道我很支持你
[26:03] Keep pressing inland till you reach the line. I’ll catch up with you there. 你先逼近敌区 我会赶上来
[26:07] – Yes, sir. – It’s all yours, Captain. – 是的 长官 – 由你全权指挥
[26:09] Gangway! Gangway there! 让开 让开
[26:12] Coming through! 我要过去
[26:14] Squad leaders! Both teams! 班长马上报到
[26:17] This way, son. This way, right here. 在这里
[26:20] Stand by to go over the side! 准备上登陆船
[27:35] Our Father, who art in heaven… 我们在天上的父
[27:38] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 免我们的债如同我们免人的债
[27:42] For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. 国度权柄荣耀全是您的 阿们
[27:58] Your outfit’s lucky. 你们很幸运
[28:00] Transports must’ve been spotted. 运输船刚被日军发现
[28:02] You’re getting outta here just ahead of time. 幸好你们下来了
[28:16] Take a breath, mister. You gotta breathe! 深呼吸 你得深呼吸
[28:48] – You Charlie Company? – Yeah. – 这是C连吗? – 是的
[28:50] We went in a mile. Nothing there. 我们深入内陆一英里 什么也没有
[28:52] Some oil drums. There’d be nothing there for… 一个礼拜都没动静
[28:55] – A week. – A week, sir. – 一个礼拜 – 一个礼拜 长官
[28:56] No casualties. Japs must’ve hauled ass. 无人伤亡 日军大概都跑了
[28:59] Two mortars hit the beach, but most guys came in standing up. 我们受迫击炮攻击 无人伤亡
[29:02] Darnedest thing I ever did see. 这地方很不可思议
[29:06] They got fish that live in trees. 还有鱼住在树上
[29:13] If they didn’t know this beach was deserted, what else don’t they know? 指挥部好像没搞清楚状况
[30:49] Who are you to live in all these many forms? 您化身为宇宙万物
[31:24] Your death that captures all. 万物皆难逃一死
[31:33] You, too, are the source of all that’s gonna be born. 您也是生命的泉源
[32:01] Your glory. 您充满荣耀
[32:07] Mercy. 慈悲
[32:10] Peace. 宁静
[32:14] Truth. 真理
[32:23] You give calm a spirit, 您能安抚人心
[32:28] understanding, 给人们谅解
[32:32] courage. 和勇气
[32:39] The contented heart. 使人得到满足
[36:21] Get a medic here! 医务兵 这里
[36:29] Maybe all men got one big soul who everybody’s a part of. 也许每个人都有共同的灵魂 和相同的命运
[36:36] All faces of the same man. 每张脸孔都是同一个人
[36:40] One big self. 一个大我
[37:16] Everyone looking for salvation by himself. 每个人都想获得救赎
[37:26] Each like a coal drawn from the fire. 像炭火般燃烧生命
[38:02] We’re going straight up that hill there. 我们要攻上那座山头
[38:09] – We can’t do that, Colonel. – Well, there’s no way to outflank it. – 办不到 上校 – 我们无法包抄敌军
[38:13] On the left is a cliff that falls down into the river. 左边的悬崖底下是河流
[38:16] The Japanese hold the jungle. It has to be taken frontally. 日军守住丛林 我们得正面突袭
[38:22] What about water, sir? It’s not getting up here. 食水怎么办? 山上没清水
[38:25] My men are… passing out, sir. 我的兄弟都因为脱水昏倒
[38:35] Only time you worry about a soldier is when he stops bitching. 他们能发牢骚就能打仗
[38:53] We’re all gonna attack abreast. Third Platoon in reserve. 并肩前进 第三排留守
[38:57] We’ve gotta cross those three folds of ground. You see? 我们得越过三个山丘
[39:00] Once we get beyond that, we gotta attack that hill. 然后再攻下山头
[39:14] Colonel says there’s no way to outflank it, so we gotta take it head-on by frontal assault. 上校说不能采取包抄攻势 我们得正面突袭
[39:22] – Whyte? – Yeah? – 伟特 – 是
[39:23] – See the grassy ridges at the foot of that hill? – Yeah. – 看到山坡前面吗? – 看到了
[39:26] When you get to the end of that field, eliminate all strong points on those ridges. 等你攻上山坡 找到敌军据点然后消灭他们
[39:35] I’m sure the Japs got something there to protect the approaches. 那儿一定有敌军守住
[40:33] Are you here? 主啊 您在吗?
[40:49] Let me not betray you. 别让我背叛您
[40:55] Let me not betray my men. 别让我背叛我的兄弟
[41:05] In you I place my trust. 您让我充满信心 和希望
[41:19] (希腊语)
[41:23] Rosy-fingered dawn. 玫瑰般的黎明
[41:27] You’re Greek, aren’t you, Captain? 你是希腊人
[41:29] D’you ever read Homer? 读过荷马的史诗吗?
[41:31] We read Homer at the Point.In Greek. 我在西点军校读过希腊原文
[41:36] What kind of artillery support do we have, sir? Over. 有多少炮兵支援火力?
[41:39] – Two batteries of 105s. – They won’t make a dent. Over. – 两组105榴弹炮 – 一点都没有用
[41:44] No, but it bucks the men up. It’ll look like the Japs are catching hell. 不过能提高士气 日军会被炸得很难看
[42:42] OK, you guys. 兄弟们
[42:44] This is it. 准备上吧
[42:46] We’re going down in groups often. 每组十人攻上山头
[42:50] There’s no point in going by rushes. Only make a better target stopped, so… 快速前进才不会成为目标
[42:54] run all the way. 一路跑上去
[42:57] We ain’t got no choice. We’re picked, so we gotta go. 我们被选上 别无选择 非去不可
[43:03] I’m gonna take the first bunch myself. 我亲自带领先锋队
[43:06] I want Charlie Dale with me. Dale? 我要戴尔跟着我 戴尔?
[43:08] You go organise them guys that’s up there. 叫兄弟在山坡集合
[43:17] Moving out in five minutes. 五分钟后出发
[43:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[43:26] Sico? 施高?
[43:28] – What’s wrong with you? – I’m sick to my stomach. – 你怎么了? – 我的肚子好痛
[43:31] Sico, you get up now, or I’ll kick you so hard you’re gonna be sick. 起来 小心我踢扁你
[43:35] I can’t. I would if I could. 我站不起来
[43:37] I’m sick. 我生病了
[43:39] I’m sick. 我病了
[43:41] You ain’t sick. Get up! 你没有病 起来
[43:47] – What’s the matter, Sico? – I don’t know, Sergeant. – 施高 怎么了? – 不晓得
[43:51] It’s my stomach. I’m in pain, I got cramps. 肚子好痛 好像是胃痉孪
[43:54] I can’t even sit up straight. I’m sick. 我病了 坐不起来
[44:00] – Come on, get up! – Leave him. – 给我起来! – 别逼他了
[44:02] I need a volunteer to carry the BAR! Drop your gear. I’m taking you to the medics. 谁要替我拿步枪? 我带你找医官
[44:07] Thank you, Sergeant. 谢谢你 副连长
[44:11] Don’t argue with me. 别跟我争
[44:13] Good luck, Keck. 祝好运 杰克
[45:42] Maybe they pulled out. 也许他们撤退了
[47:55] Hit dirt! 快趴下!
[47:57] Hit dirt! 趴下来!
[48:04] Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. 冷静点…冷静点…
[48:12] Stretcher-bearers! 担架兵
[48:29] Come on! 这儿
[48:31] Stretcher-bearers, this way! 担架兵 在这儿
[48:34] – Go get that man. – We already got eight or nine down there… – 去救那兄弟 – 已经有八 九名伤兵…
[48:38] – Don’t argue with me! Get that man! – He’s not the one we should think about… – 别跟我争 我要救他 – 管不了他们了
[48:42] Goddamn it, all of you! Am I in command here or am I not?! 该死 全都要救 我是指挥官
[48:45] – Am I the captain or a goddamn private? – Others are hit bad. That’s all I meant. – 难道你是连长吗? – 我只是说别人伤得更重
[48:51] – I gave you an order, private! – Yes, sir! – 二兵 听我的命令 – 是 长官!
[48:56] Hello, First Sergeant. 你好 副连长
[48:59] Who we going after over here? 我们要救谁?
[49:03] We think it’s Jacques. 应该是积克
[49:05] Ol’ Jockey. 积克老兄
[49:07] Well, shit. That’s, that’s, that’s too bad. 真是倒霉
[49:10] Sir? 长官?
[49:12] Sir? Sir, can I come back to the company after we get Jockey back to the battalion? 把积克抬回去我能回来吗?
[49:18] – OK, but you gotta get permission. – Sure. And my rifle. – 好 你要得到许可 – 当然 我的步枪
[49:26] Nicky! You’re still alive! 力奇 你还活着
[49:29] Keep moving! Keep moving! 继续前进! 继续前进!
[49:32] Magnificent, Staros, magnificent. The finest thing these old eyes have seen in a long time! 太好了 史塔奥 好久没见到这么猛烈的攻击
[49:38] Beautifully conceived and executed! You’ll be mentioned in battalion orders. 你指挥得很好 我会请营长给你功勋
[49:43] Young Whyte led beautifully. 伟特排长的表现也很棒
[49:45] Yes, sir. Over. 是 长官
[49:47] But sending in your second too was brilliant. 派第二排增援也很聪明
[49:50] They may have carried the ridge. I don’t think they were hurt too bad. Blane led well, too. 就快攻上去了 伤亡不惨重 布兰也不错
[49:56] Now, how many emplacements did they locate? 他们发现多少据点?
[49:59] Did they knock any out? 消灭了多少?
[50:01] We ought to have those ridges cleaned out by noon! Over. 中午就应该能攻上山头
[50:07] Hello! Hello! Staros, are you there? 史塔奥 你在吗?
[50:10] Here, sir. Over. 我在 长官
[50:12] I said, how many emplacements did they locate? Did they knock any out? Over. 他们发现多少据点? 消灭了多少?
[50:17] Children. 孩子们
[50:19] I don’t know, sir. 我不知道
[50:22] What the hell do you mean, you don’t know? How can you not know? Over. 什么意思? 你怎么会不知道?
[50:27] I’m right here behind the first swell, sir. I’m right here behind the swell. 我在第一座山丘后面
[50:31] You want me to stand up and wave? Over. 要我站起来招手吗?
[50:34] No, I can see where you are. I want you to do something. 我看到了 你得想办法
[50:37] I want you to get up there and see what the situation is. 快上去看看情况如何
[50:40] I want Hill 210 in my hands tonight. 今晚我就要你攻下山头
[50:43] Now, goddamn it, the Admiral got up at dawn for this! 上将一早就要来查看
[50:46] Come to life up there, Staros. Out! 提起精神来 史塔奥
[51:15] Move up! 上来
[51:35] Hey, Keck! 嘿 杰克!
[51:38] Yeah? 干嘛?
[51:40] – We gotta get out of here. – I know it. – 我们得撤退 – 我知道
[51:44] Blane’s dead. 布兰死了
[51:46] You’re in charge. 你得指挥
[51:51] We know you there, Yank! 美国佬 我们看到你们
[51:55] Tojo eats shit! 东条英机去死
[51:57] No! Roosevelt eats shit! 罗斯福去死
[52:36] I got him! I got him! 我打到他了 我打到他了
[52:56] I killed a man. 我杀死一个人
[52:58] Hey, Queen! 嘿 昆恩!
[53:01] Queen, you there? 昆恩 你在吗?
[53:03] Worst thing you can do. Worse than rape. 杀人比强奸更严重
[53:07] Queen! You see them Japs leaving that left ridge? 看到日本鬼子离开左边吗?
[53:10] – I killed a man. Nobody can touch me for it. – I ain’t seen nothing. – 没有人能把我怎样 – 我什么也没看到
[53:14] Well, get your fuckin’ head up and look around! 抬起头来看看
[53:18] I’m serious! 我是说真的!
[53:21] I counted seven Japs leaving that left-hand grassy ridge! 有七个日兵离开左边
[53:25] I got me one of ’em. 我打中一个
[53:27] So? 又怎样?
[53:29] I think maybe they’re pulling out. 他们可能会撤退
[53:34] Maybe somebody ought to go tell the captain. 也许该去告诉连长
[53:37] You wanna be the one to do it? 你想去吗?
[53:44] You just stay put! I’m ordering you! 我命令你别乱动
[54:10] Down! 趴低
[54:20] Stay low. 趴低点
[54:49] Go! Go! 冲! 冲!
[54:51] Go! Go! 冲! 冲!
[55:34] What do we do now? 现在怎么办?
[55:36] We wait right here. Maybe they’ll send us up some reinforcements. 在这儿等 也许会有人来支援
[55:40] To do what? 做什么?
[55:42] To capture some of these fucking positions around here! 攻下敌军的据点呀
[55:45] – You mean you really wanna go on with this? – Hell, no. No, not no uphill charge. – 你要继续进攻? – 不知道 不能直接进攻山头
[55:50] If they send us reinforcements, maybe we could scout around 不过如果有支援
[55:54] and locate these machine guns. 就能试着除掉机关枪
[55:56] – Anyway, it’s better than going back down. – Something’s coming! – 总比冒死退回去好 – 有人来了
[56:00] They’re coming! 他们来了!
[56:08] What are they doin’? 他们在干什么?
[56:09] If they want to throw us out, why didn’t they come in force? 他们为什么不全力进攻?
[56:12] Maybe they was acting on their own. 也许他们落了单
[56:16] Maybe they wanted to get into nirvana. 也许他们想上西天
[56:20] They’re coming. 敌人来了
[56:32] Keck! 怎么回事?
[56:33] Jesus! 天啊
[56:35] Oh, Jesus! 老天!
[56:38] I blew my butt off! 我炸到屁股!
[56:40] – It’s all right. It’s all right. – I blew my butt off! – 没事 没事 – 我把屁股炸掉了
[56:44] Lay down! 趴下来
[56:45] What a fucking recruit trick to pull! 我怎么会这么衰?
[56:48] – Take it easy. Take it easy. – I grabbed it by the pin! – 我只拔到保险制 – 写信给我老婆
[56:52] You write my old lady. You tell her… I want her to know I died like a man. 告诉她我死得很光荣
[56:56] Nobody’s gonna have to write her. You’ll make it. 你不会死的 没人给她写 得你自己来
[56:59] – Don’t bullshit me! – Stay down! – 别骗我 – 下来
[57:01] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[57:04] Have I got mud on my face? 我全身是泥
[57:06] Wipe it off. Get it off. 帮我擦掉
[57:09] No! 不
[57:11] I’ll write her. I promise. 我会写信给她
[57:17] Take my canteen. There’s still some water in there. 我的水壶还有水 拿去吧
[57:26] It’s for the best. 也许这样最好
[57:29] I’m all messed up down there. 我的下面被炸烂
[57:32] I can’t fuck no more. 不能搞了
[57:36] Whoa… Where am I? 我在哪儿?
[57:41] Where am I? 我在哪儿?
[57:46] You’re gonna be all right. 你不会有事
[57:48] Even if you die, you didn’t let your brother down. 就算你死了 你没有对不起兄弟
[57:52] If you hadn’t thrown yourself against that embankment, we’d all have been killed. 要是你不扑上去 我们全都会死
[57:57] I’m cold. 我好冷
[58:02] I’m cold. 我好冷
[58:05] I’m… freezing. 我快冻死了
[59:02] You gonna write his wife? 你要写信给他老婆?
[59:06] Fuck, no. 才不要
[59:08] I don’t know his old lady. 我又不认识她
[59:11] That’s the company commander’s job. You outta your mind? I ain’t no good at writing. 那是连长的事 别傻了 我不会写信
[59:15] You told him you would. 你答应过他
[59:18] I’ll say anything to ’em when they’re like that. 他快死了 我得那么说
[59:22] Somebody ought to do it. 有人得写信给她
[59:24] Well, then, you write her. Yeah, you write her. 你写给她吧
[59:36] What’s wrong, Jim? 怎么回事?
[1:00:59] There’s nothing anybody can do for him. He’ll die before they get him to a surgeon. 他没救了 谁也救不了他
[1:01:04] – Then I can’t ask you to go out there. – Maybe I could get some morphine into him. – 你不必去了 – 我可以替他注射吗啡
[1:01:09] – Would it keep him quiet? – Not for long, but I can give him two. – 能让他安静吗? – 不能 我可以打两针
[1:01:12] And I could maybe leave him three or four for himself. 留三 四针给他自己打
[1:01:18] Couldn’t you give ’em to him all at once? 你能一次打完吗?
[1:01:38] That’s what you are. 你们都会死
[1:01:42] That’s all there is for us. That’s us, that’s us. 我们全都会没命
[1:01:46] I lost all twelve. I lost all twelve. 我的十二名弟兄都死了
[1:01:50] All twelve of ’em. 全都挂了
[1:01:52] It’s insanity up there. 太疯狂了
[1:01:54] I told ’em what to do, I showed ’em where to go and I gave ’em a push. 我叫他们勇往直前
[1:01:58] – Somebody help! – I know you. I know you, Sergeant. – 救命 – 我认得你…副连长
[1:02:04] It’s insane. I don’t know who’s in charge here, but don’t let him go! Don’t let him go! 这里谁指挥? 别放走他
[1:02:08] I’m outta here. I’m outta here. 我要走 我要走
[1:02:11] I’m outta here. All right, move feet. Move, move, move, move. Move, move! 两只脚 快走 走啊
[1:02:15] I’m moving. I’m moving. I’m moving now. 我要走了 我要走了…
[1:02:18] Don’t touch. Don’t touch. Don’t look at me. Don’t touch. OK, I’m outta here. 别碰我 别看我 别碰我 别看我 我走了
[1:02:22] All right. All right. 没事了 没事了
[1:02:24] All right. All right. 没事了 没事了
[1:02:45] Somebody help me! 救救我
[1:02:48] Help me! 救救我!
[1:02:51] You gotta be quiet. I came to help you, Tella. 还好吧 小子? 我来救你了 提拉
[1:02:54] – OK. Calm down. – Fuck you! – 安静点 – 去你的
[1:02:56] I’m dying! I’m dying, sarge! 我快死了 我快死了
[1:02:59] OK. Well, goddamn it, do it with less noise! 那就安静地等死
[1:03:03] – How you gonna get me out? – I’m gonna take you back. – 你能救我吗? – 我会带你回去
[1:03:09] – Come on. – No! – 来 – 不!
[1:03:11] Put me down! Put me down! 放我下来 放我下来
[1:03:19] Leave me alone… Leave me alone. 别管我 你别管我
[1:03:22] Please, leave me alone. 你别管我
[1:03:33] Give me more. Give me more. 给我多一点 给我多一点
[1:03:35] Give me more. Give me more. 再给我多一点…
[1:03:38] Give me more. Give me more. 再给我多一点…
[1:03:43] Here, Tella. 来吧
[1:03:53] Goodbye… goodbye. 再见…再见…
[1:03:59] Bye, kid. 再见了 小子
[1:04:01] Goodbye, sarge. Goodbye. 再见 副连长
[1:04:20] Fortunately, Jim, the fate of the company doesn’t depend on one man. 幸好部队不必只靠一个大兵
[1:04:29] Sergeant, I saw the whole thing through the glasses. 我用望远镜看到经过
[1:04:32] I’m gonna mention you in orders tomorrow and recommend you for the Silver Star. 我会请营长表扬你
[1:04:36] – It’s the most courageous thing… – Captain, – 我要替你争取银星勋章 – 长官
[1:04:39] you say one more word to thank me, I’ll knock you right in the teeth. 你再说下去我就把你揍扁
[1:04:43] You mention me in your fuckin’ orders, and I’ll resign so fast 你去争取勋章 我马上辞职
[1:04:47] and leave you here to run this busted-up outfit by yourself. 让你一个人指挥这个烂部队
[1:04:52] You understand? 懂不懂?
[1:04:55] Property! Whole fuckin’ thing’s about property. 权力! 打仗全是为了权力
[1:05:14] What’s the matter with you, Staros? Those men should be reinforced immediately! 你在搞什么鬼? 马上派人支援他们
[1:05:18] What are they doing? I can see ’em through my glasses. 他们在干嘛?
[1:05:21] They’re lying behind that ledge! 躲在那里做什么?
[1:05:23] They should be up and out, cleaning out those machine guns! Over! 他们应该去消灭机关枪
[1:05:27] I don’t think you understand what’s going on, sir. 我想你不明白 长官
[1:05:30] We’ve had… heavy casualties. 我们的伤亡惨重
[1:05:33] We had a man… His gut got shot out on the slopes, sir. Created quite an upset. 有一个人的肠子被打出来 死得很惨
[1:05:38] Fine, fine. Now, what about those reinforcements? Over. 好吧 到底有没有支援?
[1:05:41] I have two squads to First Platoon I can send up, sir. Over. 第一排有两个班可以支援
[1:05:47] What the hell do you mean, two squads?! 什么 两个班?!
[1:05:50] Goddamn you, Staros! When I say reinforcements, 该死 我叫你支援就照办
[1:05:53] goddamn it, I mean it! You commit everybody you have there and do it now! 马上派全体兄弟攻上去
[1:05:58] Your First Platoon, too. I see ’em lying on their fat asses doing nothing. 第一排也得去 我看到他们躺着不动
[1:06:02] Get a man to ’em right now with orders to attack, and move ’em by the flank to the ridge. 派人上去 命令他们进攻 命令他们侧攻
[1:06:07] Then get that Second Platoon over to the hill! 然后叫第二排攻上山头
[1:06:10] Have ’em press the centre. Go straight up that goddamn hill! 叫他们直接攻上去
[1:06:13] Attack them right now! 马上进攻
[1:06:15] Jesus, Staros! Do i have to give you a lesson on infantry tactics 天啊 要我教吗?
[1:06:19] while your men are getting their asses shot off?. 你的兄弟快被射死了
[1:06:22] Colonel, I don’t think you fully understand what is going on here. 上校 你不明白这里的情况
[1:06:26] My company alone cannot take that position, sir. 光凭这一队不能攻下山头
[1:06:29] The Japs are too well dug in. They’ve got too much fire power. 敌军防守严密 火力太强
[1:06:33] Colonel, there’s a bunker up there. 上面有座碉堡
[1:06:35] We can’t see it, and it’s… it’s chewing my men to pieces, sir. 我们看不到 它把我的兄弟打得很惨
[1:06:41] I request permission for patrol reconnaissance around 请你准许我先派人
[1:06:45] to the right of Hill 210. I believe the entire position, sir, 进入右边的森林搜查
[1:06:49] can be outflanked with a manoeuvre there in force. 从右边包抄应该能攻下山头
[1:06:51] – No! Goddamn it, no! – Might save lives! – 不行 该死 – 挽救生命
[1:06:54] There’ll be no flanking move. 不能包抄
[1:06:56] Listen, Staros. You’re not gonna take your men 听我说 你不能带兄弟
[1:06:59] around into the jungle to avoid a goddamn fight! 躲到丛林当缩头乌龟
[1:07:02] Do you hear me, Staros? I want you to attack right now with every man at your disposal! 我要你带领兄弟全力进攻
[1:07:08] Now, attack, Staros! That’s a direct order! 史塔奥 快进攻 这是命令
[1:07:20] Sir, I must tell you that I refuse to obey your order. 我必须违背你的命令
[1:07:37] – There it is, right there. See it? – I don’t see it. – 在那里 能看见吗? – 看不见
[1:07:42] This is not your fault, Jim. He’s ordering you to. 你没有错 他下了命令
[1:07:49] I again request permission for patrol reconnaissance around to the right in force. 我请你让我派人到丛林搜查
[1:07:55] The time, sir,… is 1321 hours, 25 seconds. 现在时间是…13时21分25秒
[1:07:59] I have two witnesses here. I request that you do the same with witnesses there. Over. 两名证人听到我的话 请你也找证人
[1:08:09] Staros, don’t pull this guardhouse-lawyer bullshit with me! 别给我来律师那一套
[1:08:13] Now, I know you’re a goddamn lawyer! This is not a court of law. 你是律师 这里却不是法庭
[1:08:17] This is a war. It’s a goddamn battle! 这是战场 我们在打仗
[1:08:19] Now, I want that frontal attack. I repeat my order. Over. 我重覆 我要你正面攻击
[1:08:24] Colonel, I refuse to take my men up there in a frontal attack. 我拒绝率领兄弟作正面攻击
[1:08:28] It’s suicide, sir. 这等于是自杀
[1:08:30] I’ve lived with these men for two years, and I will not order them all to their deaths. Over. 我和他们生活两年半 不能命令他们送死 完毕
[1:08:45] This is a very important decision, Staros. 这是很重大的决定
[1:08:51] But if you feel that strongly, maybe you have a reason, so I’m coming down. 也许你有理由这么做
[1:08:55] Go take a look. 我要过去
[1:08:57] I’m not rescinding my order to you, son, 我不是取消命令
[1:09:00] but if I find extenuating circumstances when I get there, I’ll take that into account. 不过如果是特殊状况 我会仔细考虑
[1:09:05] Now, in the meantime, goddamn it, I want you to hold on until I get there. 你们守在那儿等我来
[1:09:09] And, if possible, you get those men on the ridge out and moving! Out. 可能的话叫那些兄弟前进 完毕
[1:09:13] (希腊语)
[1:09:27] One spot’s as good as another, men. 哪里都一样
[1:09:29] There’s no place to hide. 根本就无处可躲
[1:09:36] Just take it easy, son. Take it easy. Take it easy. 孩子 放松点
[1:09:41] Where’s… where’s Fife? 费夫呢?
[1:09:44] Fife? He’s right here, son. Fife. 在这儿 费夫
[1:09:46] Hold my hand, Fife. 握住我的手
[1:09:50] Hold my hand. 握我的手
[1:09:57] I got it. 抓住了
[1:10:03] I’m dying, Fife. 我快死了
[1:10:32] Oh, Captain… 连长…
[1:11:23] Shut up in a tomb. 我被埋在棺材里
[1:11:28] Can’t lift the lid. 掀不起棺盖
[1:11:32] Played a role I never conceived. 我的处境进退两难
[1:11:35] Get that blouse on, soldier. It’s not a goddamn bathing beach! 穿上衣服 这不是海滩
[1:11:39] Put it on right now. 立刻穿上
[1:11:41] What you aiming at, son? Let’s go get those son of a bitches. 你在指谁? 去杀敌呀
[1:11:44] Move up! 前进!
[1:11:56] What are you doing laying down there where you can’t see a damn thing? 你趴在这儿什么也看不到
[1:12:05] Observing, sir. Just sent First Platoon forward to the ridge. 我正在观察 我派第一排上去
[1:12:09] – How many of ’em were hit this time? – None, sir. – 这次有几个中弹? – 没有
[1:12:12] None? Not one? 一个都没有?
[1:12:15] Doesn’t sound like the situation you described to me over the sound power. 这跟你说的情况不一样
[1:12:20] Well, it’s not. The situation’s changed just in the last five minutes, sir. 五分钟前情况改变了
[1:12:28] Captain, you listen to me. 上尉 给我听住
[1:12:30] We’re going over there and taking everybody with us. 我们要全力向前进攻
[1:12:33] Do you have any more complaints or demurrers? 有问题吗?
[1:12:36] – No, sir. Not now. – All right! We’re gonna do things my way! – 现在 没有 – 好吧 你得照我的方法
[1:12:40] My way! You understand that, Captain? 让我来指挥
[1:12:42] We’re taking everybody over to that ledge! We may take that ridge by nightfall! 大家上去 晚上得攻下来
[1:12:47] I think the ridge is quite a way from being reduced, sir. 上面的火力还是很强
[1:12:58] Show me how to see things the way you do. 神啊 你到底看到什么?
[1:13:04] Show me how to see things the way you do. 让我知道你看到什么
[1:13:09] We’re just dirt. We’re just dirt. 我们全是尘土
[1:13:36] We’re gonna get killed if we stay here. 留在这儿肯定送命
[1:13:39] Bell, take six men 比尔 带六个弟兄
[1:13:42] and go see what’s up there. 上去探查
[1:13:49] And we’ll cover you the best we can from down there. 我们会掩护你们
[1:15:12] OK. 好
[1:15:14] You guys, you guys, stay here. OK? 你们留下来
[1:15:17] I’m going alone. 我一个人去
[1:16:59] Come out. 来吧
[1:17:06] Come out where lam. 到我的身边
[1:18:17] There was a… There was a… 上面有…上面有…
[1:18:21] There’s a bunker… up there. 上面有一座碉堡
[1:18:26] It’s five guns. 总共有五支机关枪
[1:18:28] It’s five guns. 五支机关枪
[1:18:35] That strongpoint up there, somewhere up there around those rocks, 攻下那些乱石间的碉堡
[1:18:40] is the key to this ridge. 就能攻下这座山头
[1:18:45] Bell here is quite right. 比尔说得没错
[1:18:47] From their knob up there, those little brown brothers can cover the whole of the ground 日本鬼子从上面
[1:18:53] in front of this position for 1,000 yards. They’ve left this ledge unguarded. 可以扫射一千码内的目标 不过他们漏掉这地方
[1:18:57] Now, goddamn it, that’s a mistake. That’s a hell of a mistake. 这是很严重的错误 这是很严重的错误
[1:19:01] We need to take advantage of it before they see their error. 我们得利用他们的疏忽
[1:19:08] All right, all right, I know you’re all pretty exhausted, 我知道你们筋疲力尽
[1:19:11] and we’ve had a hell of a time getting water up here. 这里连清水也没有
[1:19:16] For that I’m sorry. I apologise to you all. 对不起 我向大家道歉
[1:19:20] But if we can reduce this bunker tomorrow, I think we can take this ridge. 不过明天若能攻下这座碉堡 就能占领山头
[1:19:27] So I’m asking for volunteers. 有没有人自愿
[1:19:30] Go back up there and knock it out. 回去攻下那座碉堡
[1:19:32] Sir? 长官
[1:19:34] I’ll be glad to go back up 我愿意…
[1:19:36] – and lead the way back for a party. – Right. – 身先士卒回去作战 – 很好 比尔
[1:19:39] – I’ll go, sir. – You. – 上校 我也去 – 还有你
[1:19:41] All right. 好的
[1:19:43] – I’d like to lead the party, Colonel. – All right, John. I was hoping you’d say that. – 我很想率领突击队 – 我正希望你去 约翰
[1:19:48] – You’ll be in command. – I’ll go, sir. – 你来指挥 – 我要去
[1:19:51] – Sir? – You. – 长官 – 你
[1:19:52] All right, men, that’s enough. Seven is plenty. Gather up. 够了 七个人够多了 准备出发
[1:20:00] I don’t know if you realise the importance of this operation, Staros. 史塔奥 你知道这一役有多重要吗?
[1:20:06] Once our position is secured, we can move the bombers in. 攻下这座岛 轰炸机就能降落
[1:20:09] That means air power for 1,000 miles in every direction. 我们的军队 便有一千英里的空中攻击力
[1:20:15] Guadalcanal may be the turning point in the war. 窝达康拉尔岛一役能决定胜负
[1:20:19] – It’ll cost lives. Is that what’s troubling you? – No, sir. – 你不同意 一定得牺牲性命? – 不是 长官
[1:20:26] I explained to you the importance of this objective. 我跟你说过胜利的重要
[1:20:29] How many men do you think it’s worth? How many lives? 你认为牺牲多少兄弟才值得?
[1:20:32] I can’t say, sir. 我不知道
[1:20:40] Are you prepared to sacrifice the lives of any of your men in this campaign? 你愿意牺牲你的兄弟吗?
[1:20:47] How many? One? Two? 多少? 一个? 两个?
[1:20:50] Twenty? 二十个?
[1:20:54] Lives will be lost in your company, Captain. 你的小队一定会死人
[1:20:58] And if you don’t have the stomach for it, now is the time to let me know. 要是你受不了 现在最好让我知道
[1:21:04] No, sir. You’re right… about everything you said. 不 你说得对 你说得都对
[1:21:08] Fine, fine. 好吧 没事了
[1:21:10] That’s all, Captain. 好吧 长官
[1:21:14] One more thing, Staros. 还有一件事
[1:21:16] It’s not necessary for you to ever tell me that you think I’m right. 你不必跟我说我说得对
[1:21:21] Ever. 没有必要
[1:21:23] We’ll assume it. 这是理所当然的
[1:21:25] Dismissed. 解散
[1:21:44] I feel sorry for you, kid. 我为你感到遗憾
[1:21:48] – Yeah? – Yeah, a little. – 是吗? – 有一点吧
[1:21:53] This army’s gonna kill you. 这场仗会害死你
[1:21:59] If you were smart, you’d take care of yourself. There’s nothing you can do for anybody else. 你还是保佑自己好运点 别想救别人了
[1:22:05] You’re just running into a burning house where nobody can be saved. 就算你拼命也救不了什么人
[1:22:22] What difference do you think you can make? One single man in all this madness. 在乱世中一个人的力量很渺小
[1:22:32] If you die, it’s gonna be for nothing. 不要白白送死
[1:22:39] There’s not some other world out there where everything’s gonna be OK. 没有另一个美好世界
[1:22:43] There’s just this one. 这是唯一的世界
[1:22:47] Just this rock. 只有这座孤岛
[1:23:27] Go ahead! Come on, come on. 来吧 让我死吧
[1:23:29] Who’s deciding who’s gonna live? 谁能决定别人的生?
[1:23:32] Who’s deciding who’s gonna die? 谁能决定别人的死?
[1:23:37] This is futile! 太荒谬了
[1:23:40] Look at me! I stand right up here and not one bullet. 看看我 我身上没有中弹
[1:23:46] Not one shot! 毫发未伤!
[1:23:49] Why? 为什么?
[1:23:51] How come they all had to die? 他们全都死了
[1:23:53] I can stand right here, I can stand right up and nothing happens to me! 我却站在这儿 一点事也没有
[1:24:18] We. 我们
[1:24:27] We together. 我们在一起
[1:24:39] One being. 合而为一
[1:24:56] Flow together like water, 水乳交融
[1:25:02] till I can’t tell you from me. 分不出你和我
[1:25:22] I drink you. 我爱你
[1:25:26] Now. 现在
[1:25:31] Now. 现在
[1:26:09] You’re my light. 您是我的明灯
[1:26:15] My guide. 我的指引
[1:27:26] John, I’ll be behind you. If you wanna break through, we’ll come after. 我们在后面 要是攻破防线
[1:27:30] We’ll charge at your whistle signal. 就吹哨子通知我们冲上去
[1:27:33] All right, let’s go, men. Go get ’em. 去吧 去杀敌吧
[1:29:30] OK. 好
[1:29:33] Stay down, below this ledge, 你们留在底下
[1:29:35] and I’ll call down the data from above. 我从上面叫出敌人方位
[1:29:40] Once the 81s have plastered that rock… as much as possible, 让炮兵密集轰炸这些岩石
[1:29:44] we’re gonna crawl out along that big rock for cover 再到大石旁找掩护
[1:29:50] and then flank ’em to the right. 然后从右翼进攻
[1:29:52] OK? 好吗?
[1:29:55] OK. OK. 好…好
[1:30:18] Azimuth 1470… from Easy Roger 7. 方位1470…座标ER7
[1:30:24] 100 left, add 200. 左方一百码 距离两百码
[1:30:26] Uncle Baker 1, fire mission. 炮兵部队 准备开炮
[1:30:29] Azimuth 1470 from Easy Roger 7. 方位1470 座标ER7
[1:30:32] Left 100, add 200. 左方一百码 距离两百码
[1:30:36] Machine gun. Will adjust. Over. 炮轰机关枪 稍后再修正
[1:30:39] Understand. 1470 from EasyRoger 7. 收到了 方位1470 座标ER7
[1:30:57] Left 25, drop 50! 左25码 前50码
[1:31:00] Left 25, Uncle Baker 1. 炮兵部队
[1:31:02] Left 25, drop 50. 左25码 前50码
[1:31:04] Fire for effect. Over. 准备开炮
[1:31:07] Roger, Uncle Baker 1. 收到 炮兵部队
[1:31:31] Let’s go! 上吧
[1:31:48] OK, we’re gonna continue on up the hill to the right. 从右翼攻上山头
[1:31:52] Nobody fire or throw the grenades till I give the signal. 等我信号再开枪或丢手榴弹
[1:31:56] OK, let’s do it. 好 咱们上
[1:32:13] Is he OK? ls he all right? 他没事吧?
[1:32:16] What we gonna do? Can’t take him with us. 不能把他带走 怎么办?
[1:32:18] – No, we can’t leave him here. – He’s from your platoon. You stay with him. – 不能把他留下来 – 你们是同队兄弟 你陪他
[1:32:22] We can leave him and pick him up on the way back,… if he’s still alive. 我们回来再接他…如果他还活着
[1:32:30] – Is he dead? – Not yet. – 他死了吗? – 还没有
[1:32:33] Dale, stay with him! Cover our flank! Move! 陪着他 掩护我们 冲吧
[1:33:01] Behind you! 小心后面
[1:33:18] We’re pinned down! 我们被打得好惨
[1:33:50] Fall back! 撤退
[1:33:57] Go! 走吧
[1:35:09] Watch out. 小心
[1:35:50] Clear! 安全了!
[1:36:44] Come on. Get out. 给我滚出来
[1:36:47] Go on. 出来
[1:36:52] Think you’re soldiers? 你想杀我们?
[1:37:01] You piece of shit! 你这人渣
[1:37:10] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:37:12] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:37:33] All right? 如何?
[1:37:38] I shot a man. 我杀死一个人
[1:38:15] Stinks around here. 这里好臭
[1:38:18] – All these dead people. – Put a cigarette up your nose. – 这么多死人 – 鼻孔里塞烟头
[1:39:44] Look at ’em move! 看他们逃命!
[1:39:47] Look at ’em move! 看他们逃命!
[1:39:48] We got ’em on the run! 把他们赶跑了
[1:39:50] Way to go, John. When they saw you make that attack and win, 约翰 干得好 你把他们打得落花流水
[1:39:54] you put their hearts back into them. 兄弟们都士气高涨
[1:39:56] – Hey, hey! – Don’t do that, soldier. – 嘿 嘿 – 别打了
[1:39:59] Take care of the others. G-2 will want them. There’ll be somebody around before long. 把犯人带来 交给情报部 他们马上就来
[1:40:03] We’ve wasted enough time here. Let’s go. 浪费了很多时间 走吧
[1:40:06] Sir, I’ve a few recommendations for decorations. 我要推荐一些人接受勋章
[1:40:09] Yes. We’ll get everything for all of ’em that we can, but later. 我会尽力向他们争取 但是迟些再说
[1:40:13] Meantime, I want you to know I’m personally recommending you for something, John. 不过我要你知道 我会推荐你接受勋章
[1:40:17] Perhaps the big one. 也许是英勇奖章
[1:40:19] – Thank you, sir, but I don’t feel… – Yes, you do, John. – 谢谢你 不过我… – 这是你应得的
[1:40:22] Getting it for you will be the goddamn problem! 能不能争取到才是问题
[1:40:25] But, hell, it’d be a big thing for the battalion and the regiment, if you did get it. 你能受勋对部队有很大鼓舞
[1:40:29] We better move out. 最好赶快前进
[1:40:31] We need to extend our lines, hook up with the other companies and push on to the top. 加入别的部队攻上山头
[1:40:36] Would you like to take command of Baker Company? 你想指挥B队吗?
[1:40:39] Of course. 当然想
[1:40:40] Sir, I don’t mean to be a wet blanket, but about the water. If we don’t get water… 我不想扫你的兴 但是没有食水…
[1:40:44] Don’t worry about water. 别担心水的问题
[1:40:48] John, I don’t want anything to break up this attack of ours now we have the momentum. 现在士气如虹 不能中断
[1:40:53] We’ll have some water in a… couple of hours. 过几个小时就有食用水
[1:40:57] I’ve arranged for that. 我会安排的
[1:41:00] Now, we just can’t stop now, goddamn it, and wait for it. 该死 现在不能停下来
[1:41:03] No, sir. 是的 长官
[1:41:05] That’s right. 没错
[1:41:08] And if some of the men… pass out, why, hell, they’ll just have to pass out. 如果有些人因脱水昏倒 那就让他们昏倒
[1:41:17] All right. 好吧
[1:41:19] They could… 他们会死的
[1:41:21] They could die from it.They could die from enemy fire, too! 他们也会被敌人杀死
[1:41:25] They’re all tough boys. 他们很坚强
[1:41:32] Come on, men, let’s go! You’ll see plenty more of those where we’re going! 兄弟们 走吧 一路上会有更多死人
[1:41:38] Are we going up this hill or aren’t we? 到底要不要上山头?
[1:41:44] John, I’m convinced that the Japanese position can be broken now. 我相信现在能突破日军防线
[1:41:48] All we have to do is keep going and we’ll have this hill. We’ll have this hill by sundown. 只要继续前进 日落时就能攻下山头
[1:41:53] You see the spirit in these men? D’you see the new spirit? 看到他们全新的斗志吗?
[1:41:56] Well, I want to take advantage of that before something happens to sap their strength. 我们得一鼓作气 乘胜追击
[1:42:02] To have this battalion relieved in a defeat, 要是稍微迟疑就会战败
[1:42:05] or even to have it reinforced from troops from the reserves,if we were to stall before reaching the top, well, 或者是根本攻不上山头
[1:42:12] Jesus Christ, that’s just a hell of a lot more than I could stand! 天啊 我不能忍受失败
[1:42:16] I’ve waited all my life for this. 我等了一辈子
[1:42:18] I’ve worked, slaved, eaten… oh, untold buckets of shit to have this opportunity! 一直以来忍气吞声 都是为了这一刻
[1:42:23] And I don’t intend to give it up now. 我不会半途而废
[1:42:29] You don’t know what it feels like to be passed over. 你不知道被忽略的感受
[1:42:32] I mean, you’re young. You’re just out of the Academy. 你刚出军校 还很年轻
[1:42:36] You’re, you know, you’ve got your war! This 15 years, this is my first war! 你生对时代了 我等了十五年才等到这场战争
[1:42:47] John, some day you’ll understand. 有一天你会了解
[1:42:56] You’re like a son to me, John. 我把你当儿子看待
[1:43:00] You know what my son does? 知道我儿子做什么吗?
[1:43:03] He’s a bait salesman. 他做鱼饵生意
[1:43:08] You’ve done a hell of a job, John. 你干得很好
[1:43:10] I’m gonna make sure that you get everything, everything that you deserve. 我要让你得到应得的荣誉
[1:43:17] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[1:43:22] God… 天啊…
[1:43:25] Goddamn it! I want three runners! 该死 我要三名传令兵
[1:43:27] Get me three runners! 给我三名传令兵
[1:43:29] You go back to the rear to find water 回去找水源
[1:43:31] and get back here with it as fast as you can! 马上运过来
[1:43:35] We attack in one hour! We’ll throw everything we got at ’em. 一小时后就全力进攻
[1:43:39] We’re going all the way! Nothing’ll stop us. 不能失败 没人能阻止
[1:43:41] It’s high ground by nightfall! 晚上就得成功
[1:44:07] You seen many dead people? 你看过死人吗?
[1:44:11] Plenty. 很多
[1:44:13] They’re no different than dead dogs, 跟死狗没两样
[1:44:16] once you get used to the idea. 只要有这种想法
[1:44:23] They’re meat, kid. 他们就像猪肉一样
[1:44:41] Are you righteous? Kind? 你们代表正义和善良吗?
[1:44:47] Does your confidence lie in this? 你们是否有信心?
[1:44:53] Are you loved by all? 受到大家爱护?
[1:44:57] Know that I was, too. 我跟你们一样
[1:45:03] Do you imagine your sufferings will be less because you loved goodness? 你们认为自己所受的苦难 是比较少吗?
[1:45:08] Truth? 我们善良有良知
[1:49:09] Get fucking on the ground! Get down! Get down! 趴下来 趴下来
[1:49:13] Get down. Stay there. 趴下来 呆着
[1:49:23] Get on the ground! Get on the fucking ground! 给我趴下来 快点
[1:49:27] Now! 快!
[1:50:28] This great evil. 这么可怕的邪恶
[1:50:33] Where’s it come from? 它来自哪里?
[1:50:40] How’d it steal into the world? 怎么会潜伏在世上?
[1:50:54] What seed, what root did it grow from? 原因和根源到底是什么?
[1:51:02] Who’s doing this? 这是谁造成的?
[1:51:07] Who’s killing us? 谁在屠杀众生
[1:51:13] Robbing us of life and light. 剥夺我们的生命之火
[1:51:20] Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known. 嘲笑我们对人间的依恋
[1:51:50] Does our ruin benefit the Earth? 战争对地球有利吗?
[1:51:55] Does it help the grass to grow or the sun to shine? 它能滋长万物 孕育众生吗?
[1:52:05] Is this darkness in you, too? 上帝也有黑暗的一面?
[1:52:13] Have you passed through this night? 他是否也感受邪恶力量?
[1:52:22] I’m gonna sink my teeth into your liver. 我要把你开膛剖肚
[1:52:28] You’re dying. 你死定了
[1:52:42] See them birds up there? 看到那些鸟吗?
[1:52:46] You know they eat you raw? 它们会把你生吞活剥
[1:52:53] Where you’re going, you’re not coming back from. 你下地狱就回不来
[1:53:03] (日语)
[1:54:08] What are you to me? 你对我有意义吗?
[1:54:16] Nothing. 毫无义意
[1:56:39] Have a seat here. 坐下来
[1:56:51] Staros, I’m relieving you of your command. 史塔奥 我要将你革职
[1:56:58] Lieutenant Band will take over for you. 班中尉会取代你
[1:57:02] I already told him. 我跟他说了
[1:57:14] It’s a hard thing to do. 我也不想这么做
[1:57:17] Difficult decision to make. 这是很困难的决定
[1:57:23] I don’t think you’re tough enough. 你的心不够狠
[1:57:26] You’re too soft. You’re just too soft-hearted. You’re not tough-fibred enough. 你心太软了 不够心狠手辣
[1:57:36] Anyway, it’s my decision to make. I’ve already made it. 我的心意已定 没什么好说
[1:57:40] I don’t like to see my men get killed, sir. 我不想让我的兄弟送死
[1:57:51] Have you ever had anyone die in your arms, sir? 有人曾死在你怀里吗?
[1:57:54] Have you? 有吗?
[1:58:09] I don’t see any reason to make a scandal out of this. 我不想引起事端
[1:58:12] I don’t want it in the records of the battalion. There’s no reason for you to have it on yours. 也不想在服役记录中留下污点
[1:58:18] This has nothing to do with cowardice or inefficiency. 这和能力或胆量无关
[1:58:25] Look at this jungle. 看看这座丛林
[1:58:27] Look at those vines, the way they twine around the trees, swallowing everything. 那些藤蔓缠绕着大树 吞食一切
[1:58:35] Nature’s cruel, Staros. 大自然很残酷
[1:58:47] I’m going to let you apply for reassignment to the Judge Advocate General Corps 你可以申请调到华府的军法局
[1:58:52] for reasons of ill health. 就说你生了病
[1:58:54] You’re a lawyer. 你是律师
[1:58:56] – You had malaria yet? – No, I haven’t. – 你得过虐疾吗? – 没有
[1:58:58] Doesn’t matter. I can fix that. 无所谓 我会安排的
[1:59:00] Anyway, you probably will have it. 反正你会染上的
[1:59:03] I’m also recommending you for the Silver Star. 我也会推荐你获颁银星勋章
[1:59:07] And I’ll recommend it in such a way it definitely won’t be refused. 我一定会让你无法推辞
[1:59:12] Might as well have the Purple Heart, too. 干脆也让你得紫心奖章
[1:59:17] Why? 为什么?
[1:59:19] Because of that scratch on your face and because of those cuts on your hands. 因为你脸上的疤 和手上的伤口
[1:59:24] Listen to me, Staros. 给我听好
[1:59:26] I think it’s best you go back with the next batch of wounded and prisoners. 你跟下一批伤兵离开
[1:59:30] It is no goddamn good for you to keep hanging around. 留下来对你没好处
[1:59:34] The quieter we keep this, the better it’ll be for all. 这件事不说出去最好
[2:00:12] This is from Colonel Tall. 这是多尔上校的宣布
[2:00:16] “Our victory gives us the highest reasons for pride”. 我们的胜利带来最高的荣耀
[2:00:21] “It will prove a milestone in the battle for Guadalcanal”. 这是窝达康拉尔岛役的转捩点
[2:00:26] “Tomorrow the division commander will arrive to make an inspection of the line”. 明天师长会亲自来检阅前线
[2:00:31] “After the inspection we’re to be relieved by a battalion of the division’s reserve regiment”. 接防部队会来换班
[2:00:37] “I’ve secured for the battalion a week’s rest off the line”. 我为全营兄弟 争取到一星期的假
[2:00:46] That’s all. 就这样
[2:02:43] Hours like months. 长夜漫漫
[2:02:48] Days like years. 度日如年
[2:02:53] Walked into the golden age. 我正值青春年华
[2:02:59] Stood on the shores of the New World. 站在新世界的边缘
[2:03:13] I would’ve come by and paid you guys a visit, 我本来想去看你们
[2:03:16] but… 不过…
[2:03:20] I just felt like being alone, you know? 我想一个人静一下
[2:03:25] Yeah? 是吗?
[2:03:37] We wanted to thank you, sir. 我们要谢谢你
[2:03:43] For asking to make that flanking move. 要求进行包抄行动
[2:03:48] For watching out for us. 为我们着想
[2:03:52] Keeping us together. 让我们团结一致
[2:03:59] We’re all sorry to see you go. 你不该被调走
[2:04:01] We feel like you got a rotten deal. 这不公平
[2:04:06] Well, I’m not sure that you’re right. 我并不同意
[2:04:12] Tough part is… 最难的是
[2:04:16] not knowing if you’re doing any good. 不知道这么做有没有用
[2:04:20] That’s the hard part. 这才是最难的
[2:04:24] But it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. 不过无所谓 我不在乎
[2:04:27] I’m glad to be going. 我很高兴能离开
[2:04:31] I’m glad. 真的很高兴
[2:04:33] – There’s still time. We could file a complaint. – For what? – 还是能提出申诉 – 为什么?
[2:04:37] What good would that do? 有什么用?
[2:04:41] Anyway, I wanna go. 反正我想走
[2:04:46] Leave it alone. Let it lay. 别管它 算了吧
[2:04:54] (希腊语)
[2:05:01] What does that mean, sir? 什么意思?
[2:05:06] It means “You’ve been like my sons”. 你们像是我的孩子
[2:05:19] You are my sons. 你们是我的孩子
[2:05:23] My dear sons. 我亲爱的孩子
[2:05:29] You live inside me now. 你们活在我心中
[2:05:35] I’ll carry you wherever I go. 永远与我同在
[2:05:53] Can’t nothing make you forget it. 我忘不了战争的可怕
[2:06:00] Each time you start from scratch. 悲剧不断重演
[2:06:08] War don’t ennoble men. 战争不能给我们荣耀
[2:06:11] It turns ’em into dogs. 只会把人变成野狗
[2:06:20] Poisons the soul. 荼毒我们的心灵
[2:07:26] My dear wife, 亲爱的妻子
[2:07:30] you get something twisted out of your insides by all this blood, filth, and noise. 战争的丑陋和血腥暴力 会让人丧失良知
[2:07:47] I wanna stay changeless for you. 我很想保持纯真
[2:07:52] I wanna come back to you the man I was before. 我想以原来的我回到你身边
[2:08:03] How do we get to those other shores? 我们该如何获得宁静?
[2:08:09] To those blue hills. 回到青山绿水间?
[2:08:22] Love. 真爱
[2:08:33] Where does it come from? 到底来自何方?
[2:08:43] Who lit this flame in us? 谁燃起我们心中的爱火?
[2:08:53] No war can put it out, 战争无法熄灭它
[2:08:56] conquer it. 或是征服它
[2:09:06] I was a prisoner. 我曾是个囚犯
[2:09:13] You set me free. 你让我自由
[2:09:19] No matter how much training you got, 不管你受过多少训练
[2:09:22] how careful you are, 或是多么小心
[2:09:26] it’s a matter of luck whether or not you get killed. 只要运气不好就会阵亡
[2:09:29] Makes no difference who you are, or how tough a guy you might be, 不管你是谁 或是多么骁勇善战
[2:09:37] if you’re in the wrong spot at the wrong time, you’re gonna get it. 一不小心就会被杀死
[2:09:52] I look at that boy dying, 我看着那个人死去
[2:09:56] I don’t feel nothing. 一点感觉都没有
[2:10:01] I don’t care about nothing any more. 我对一切都不在乎
[2:10:09] Sounds like bliss. 听起来很幸福
[2:10:15] I don’t have that feeling yet. 我还没有那种感觉
[2:10:19] That numbness. 麻木不仁的感觉
[2:10:22] Not like the rest of you guys. 我跟你们不一样
[2:10:28] Maybe cos I knew what to expect. 也许是因为我看得太多
[2:10:34] Maybe I was just frozen up already. 根本就失去感觉
[2:11:20] I haven’t touched another woman since I was called up. 我入伍后就没碰过女人
[2:11:24] Or talked to one. 或跟女人说过话
[2:11:30] I don’t wanna… 我不想…
[2:11:33] I don’t wanna feel the desire. 我不想有欲念
[2:12:13] All right. Abrahams! 亚伯罕
[2:12:15] Abrahams. Here you go. 亚伯罕 你的信
[2:12:16] Stack! Where’s Stack? 史狄 史狄呢?
[2:12:18] Bring him out. 叫他来
[2:12:20] Bell? 比尔?
[2:12:23] Bell! 比尔!
[2:12:26] Another one for Bell. Another one for Bell. 另一封是比尔的 另一封是比尔的
[2:12:31] Dear Jack, 亲爱的积克
[2:12:35] I’ve met an Air Force captain. I’ve fallen in love with him. 我认识一个空军上尉 我爱上他
[2:12:43] I want a divorce to marry him. 我要跟你离婚嫁给他
[2:12:51] I know you can say no, but I’m asking you anyway, 你可以拒绝 但我还是要说
[2:12:55] out of the memory of what we had together. 毕竟我们曾夫妻一场
[2:13:04] Forgive me. 原谅我
[2:13:07] It just got too lonely, Jack. 我太寂寞了
[2:13:30] We’ll meet again some day. 我们会再见
[2:13:36] People who have been as close as we’ve been always meet again. 我们一定会再见面的
[2:13:49] I have no right to speak to you this way. 我无权跟你这么说
[2:13:52] I can’t stop myself. 不过我忍不住
[2:13:54] A habit so strong. 习惯成自然
[2:13:59] Oh, my friend of all those shining years. 你曾是我最好的朋友
[2:14:05] Help me leave you! 帮助我离开你
[2:15:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[2:16:49] We were a family. 我们曾是一家人
[2:16:54] How’d it break up and come apart? 不得已被拆散
[2:17:00] So that now we’re turned against each other. 现在我们自相残杀
[2:17:05] Each standing in the other’s light. 断送彼此的生路
[2:17:17] How did we lose the good that was given us? 我们怎么会失去善良本性?
[2:17:21] Let it slip away? 泯灭天理良知
[2:17:26] Scatter it careless? 将人性弃之不顾
[2:17:49] What’s keeping us from reaching out? 我们为什么无法升华?
[2:17:52] Touching the glory? 达到光荣的巅峰?
[2:17:56] I’d have had you, Witt, if you was a Jap,Long ago. 如果我是日军你早就死了
[2:18:04] They leave you here? 你得留下来?
[2:18:07] Yup. 对
[2:18:09] I slowed ’em up. 我会拖累他们
[2:18:12] Don’t mind, really. 我不介意
[2:18:15] The medic fixed me up pretty good. 医官帮我包扎得很好
[2:18:18] I got plenty of ammo. 我有很多弹药
[2:18:22] Somebody’ll be along for me eventually. 一定会有人来接我
[2:18:30] – They got you good. – Right in the knee. – 你伤不轻 – 膝盖中弹
[2:18:32] Yeah. 是啊
[2:18:34] I’m out of this war for good, Witt. 我不必再打仗了 威特
[2:18:42] – What you doin’ down here? – Just, you know, – 你在这儿干嘛? – 只是 你知道
[2:18:46] I’m heading back to the company. 我要回到连上
[2:18:49] Yeah. 好
[2:18:51] Well, you give all them boys my best. 跟大伙儿问好
[2:18:54] You can come with me if you want. 你可以跟我来
[2:18:56] I’ll help you along. 我扶你
[2:19:00] No, it’s nice and quiet. 不了 这里很好
[2:19:03] Peaceful up here. 很安静
[2:19:07] I’d just slow you up. There’ll be somebody along. 我会拖累你 剖队会接我
[2:19:14] I’ll remind ’em. 我会提醒他们
[2:19:17] OK. 好
[2:20:54] Hey, Witt. 嘿 威特
[2:21:01] Who you making trouble for today? 今天你惹了什么麻烦?
[2:21:04] What d’you mean? 什么意思?
[2:21:07] Well, isn’t that what you like to do? 你不是最爱惹麻烦吗?
[2:21:10] Turn left when they say go right? 叫你向左你偏偏向右
[2:21:19] Why are you such a troublemaker, Witt? 你为什么这么爱惹麻烦?
[2:21:24] You care about me, don’t you, Sergeant? 你很关心我 对吧?
[2:21:28] I always felt like you did. 我一直都这么觉得
[2:21:32] Why do you always make yourself out like a rock? 你为什么装得冷酷无情?
[2:21:36] One day I can come up and talk to you, 有时我跟你聊得很愉快
[2:21:40] by the next day it’s like we never even met. 隔一天 我们就像没见过面似的
[2:21:58] Lonely house now. 好孤单的房子
[2:22:03] You ever get lonely? 你会觉得孤单吗?
[2:22:05] Only around people. 只有在人群中
[2:22:09] Only around people. 只有在人群中
[2:22:15] You still believing in the beautiful light, are you? 你还是有美好的信念 对吧?
[2:22:26] How do you do that? 你怎么办得到?
[2:22:30] You’re a magician to me. 你就像是魔术师
[2:22:41] I still see a spark in you. 你眼中仍有一丝良知
[2:23:09] One man looks at a dying bird and thinks there’s nothing but unanswered pain. 有人看到死去小鸟的眼中 只有无言的痛楚
[2:23:17] But death’s got the final word. 不过死亡是无情的
[2:23:22] It’s laughing at him. 死神在嘲笑他
[2:23:33] Another man sees that same bird, 有人看着同一只小鸟
[2:23:39] feels the glory. 却看到生命光辉
[2:23:46] Feels something smiling through him. 心中充满喜悦
[2:24:46] We need to get out of here right now. 我们得马上撤退
[2:24:48] – You explain to… headquarters the situation? – No. – 你跟指挥部说过吗? – 没有
[2:24:53] Do they know where we are? Cos we’re sitting ducks out here. 他们知道我们在这儿吗?
[2:24:58] Well, I think that’s… up to me to judge, Sergeant. 我们死定了 这要由我决定
[2:25:03] I think we just need to send somebody up there and find out how close they are. OK? 我们得派人去看敌军有多近 好吗?
[2:25:09] It’s easy. 很容易
[2:25:11] Hey, Weld… get headquarters on that thing. 韦特 联络指挥部
[2:25:14] The fire’s coming closer, sir. 炮声越来越近
[2:25:16] Line’s cut! 没有讯号
[2:25:21] We need to send somebody out there to find out where that line is being cut. 我们得派人查出原因
[2:25:25] And we need to find out how close they are. 和敌人有多近
[2:25:27] Come on. 来吧
[2:25:29] OK. OK. 好吧 好吧
[2:25:36] Hey, you. 嘿 你
[2:25:38] You go. 你去
[2:25:41] You’re going, Fife. 费夫 你要去
[2:25:48] Coombs. You go, too. 古恩 你也去
[2:25:51] Come on! 快点
[2:25:53] I’ll go. I want you to know I think the whole thing’s a bad idea, though. 我也去 这整个任务都不对
[2:25:58] If they come down here in any strength, Lieutenant, they’ll knock our position to hell. 要是他们全力进攻 我们肯定没命
[2:26:03] You don’t have to go. Others’ll volunteer. 你不必去 别人会去
[2:26:05] No, I wanna go, sir. In case something bad happens, I wanna be there. 我想要去 万一出事我要在场
[2:26:10] All right. You stay by the river. 好吧 顺着河走
[2:26:13] That jungle’s too thick. And be very careful. 丛林很浓密 小心点
[2:26:16] I will. 我会的
[2:26:18] Good luck, Witt. 祝好运 威特
[2:26:20] You OK, Fife? 费夫 你没事吧?
[2:27:49] A reinforce battalion. 敌军的增援部队
[2:27:54] We need to go back. 我们得回去
[2:27:55] Tell the lieutenant. 告诉连长
[2:28:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[2:28:20] I’m hit! 我中弹了
[2:29:21] One of us needs to stay here and hold ’em off. 有人得留下来阻挡敌军
[2:29:31] We’ll be all right. 我们不会有事的
[2:29:38] My friend here doesn’t have long, 我的朋友活不久了
[2:29:41] so… you go. 你们回去吧
[2:29:46] You go on ahead. 快去吧
[2:30:10] Witt! 威特
[2:30:58] They’re coming. 他们来了
[2:31:02] I gotta go. I don’t want you to be afraid. 我得走了 你不要
[2:31:06] Just hide out here till you hear firing, then push on down the river. 听到枪声就躲起来 然后再顺着河走下去
[2:31:10] No. 不
[2:31:52] – Where’s Coombs? – Get back. Get back, they’re coming. – 古恩呢? – 快撤退 敌人来了
[2:31:56] Fall back. 撤退
[2:32:00] Where’s Witt? Fife, where’s Witt? 威特呢? 费夫 威特在哪儿?
[2:32:09] Fife, where’s Witt? 费夫 威特呢?
[2:32:15] Fife. Fife, where’s Witt? 威特在哪儿?
[2:33:05] (日语)
[2:36:52] Where’s your spark now? 你的生命光辉呢?
[2:37:17] Now, I know you men have been making and drinking this goddamn swipe. 我知道你们在喝私酿酒
[2:37:21] That’s OK by me. 没关系
[2:37:22] Everything a lie. 一切都是谎言…
[2:37:24] Any man in my outfit can get as drunk as he wants to every night. 在我的部队可以尽管喝酒
[2:37:28] Everything you hear and see. …你见到和听到的一切
[2:37:30] As long as he’s in shape to make reveille and carry out any assignment given. 只要能执行任务就没问题
[2:37:34] If he can’t do that, he’s gonna have trouble from me. 要是不行…他就会有麻烦
[2:37:38] – So much to spew out. – I prefer to think of myself as a family man, – 他们都在说谎 – 我是个注重家庭的人
[2:37:42] and that’s what we all are here, whether we like it or not. 大家才会在一起
[2:37:45] We are a family. 我们是一家人
[2:37:48] I’m the father. 我是父亲
[2:37:51] Guess that makes Sergeant Welsh here the mother. 副连长就是母亲
[2:37:54] They just keep coming, one after another. 他们一个接一个来
[2:37:57] That makes you all the children in this family. 你们都是我的孩子
[2:38:01] Now, a family can have only one head, and that is the father. 一家之主是父亲
[2:38:04] Father’s the head, mother runs it. That’s the way it’s gonna work here. 男主外女主内 这就是规矩
[2:38:09] – If any of you wanna see me about anything, – You’re in a box. – 要是你们想见我 – 我们被困在棺材里
[2:38:13] – anything at all, – A moving box. – 只要有任何事 – 移动的棺材
[2:38:15] you will find that I am available. 我都会在
[2:38:17] This war is not gonna be over by next Christmas. 战争在圣诞节前不会结束
[2:38:20] It’s gonna be a long time before we get home… 还要很久才能回家
[2:38:23] They want you dead. 他们要我们牺牲
[2:38:28] Or in their lie. 或相信他们的谎言
[2:38:35] Only one thing a man can do. 我们只有一个办法
[2:38:40] Find something that’s his. 找到自己的出路
[2:38:45] Make an island for himself. 逃到属于自己的小岛
[2:39:01] If I never meet you in this life, 我这一生若不相信上帝
[2:39:05] Let me feel the lack. 将会有所缺憾
[2:39:16] A glance from your eyes, and my life will be yours. 上帝怜悯我 我就属于他
[2:40:09] Somethin’ I can come back to. Some kind of foundation. 我只期望有一天能回家
[2:40:13] I mean, I don’t know what, you know, what your plans are, but… 我不知道你有何打算 但…
[2:40:18] I’m determined now. I’ve been through the thick and thin of it. 吃了这么多苦 我已经觉悟
[2:40:22] You know, I may be young, but I’ve lived plenty of life. 我还年轻 不过经历苦难
[2:40:26] I’m ready to start living it good. 我准备好好活下去
[2:40:28] You know, my daddy always told me it’s gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. 我爸常说 苦尽甘来
[2:40:34] You know, cos life ain’t supposed to be that hard when you’re young. 年轻人的日子不应该那么苦
[2:40:38] Well, I figure after this the worst is gonna be gone. 我猜最苦的已经熬过去了
[2:40:43] It’s time for things to get better. That’s what I want. 往后会渐入佳境 这是我的愿望
[2:40:47] That’s what’s gonna happen. 一定能够实现
[2:40:50] I’m getting older now. 我长大了
[2:40:53] By no means old, but older. 我变得比较成熟
[2:40:57] Where is it that we were together? 我们曾经在哪里一起渡过
[2:41:03] Who were you that I lived with? 你们曾跟我一起生活
[2:41:10] Walked with? 你们是什么人?
[2:41:19] The brother. 是兄弟
[2:41:28] The friend. 也是朋友
[2:41:56] Darkness from light. 黑暗和光明
[2:42:00] Strife from love. 仇恨和爱
[2:42:03] Are they the workings of one mind? 全都来自同一个心灵
[2:42:07] The features of the same face? 拥有同一张脸孔吗?
[2:42:25] Oh, my soul, 我的灵魂
[2:42:29] Let me be in you now. 让我相信上帝
[2:42:37] Look out through my eyes. 透过我的双眼观看世界
[2:42:41] Look out at the things you made. 看着您创造的万物
[2:42:48] All things shining. 散发生命光辉
1998年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 25th Hour(第25小时)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bad Boys(绝地战警)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme