英文名称:The Wretched
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:48] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[02:19] | – Hello? – Hey, mom. It’s me. | -喂 -妈妈 是我 |
[02:22] | I just made it to the Gambles’. | 我刚到甘布家 |
[02:23] | Is that boy there too? | 那个小伙子也在吗 |
[02:25] | Mom, no. I’m not with Mark. | 妈妈 不是的 我没有和马克在一起 |
[02:28] | – Are you sure about that? – Yeah, I wish. | -真的吗 -我倒希望他在呢 |
[02:30] | – Megan. – Seriously? It’s a joke. | -梅根 -我就是开个玩笑而已 |
[02:33] | You know your Aunt Maddie got pregnant at 16. | 你知道你的麦迪姨妈在16岁就怀孕了 |
[02:35] | It ruined her life. | 她这辈子都毁了 |
[02:36] | – Mom! – I just wish you’d be honest with me. | -妈妈 -我只是希望你没有对我撒谎 |
[02:39] | No, seriously, I’m just babysitting tonight. | 不 说真的 我今晚就是来临时带个孩子的 |
[02:42] | I want you home right after. | 我要你结束以后立马回来 |
[02:43] | – That’s the rule. – Okay. | -这是规矩 -好的 |
[02:49] | Hey, um, I gotta go, okay? | 我要挂了 好吗 |
[02:51] | Alright. See you tonight, sweetie. | 好 晚上见 亲爱的 |
[02:53] | Yeah, okay, bye. | 嗯好 拜拜 |
[03:07] | Joanne? | 乔安妮 |
[04:25] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[05:42] | Hey, everyone, current time is 1:52 p.m. | 大家好 现在是下午1点52分 |
[05:45] | We’re about 20 minutes out from | 我们还有大约二十分钟 |
[05:46] | our scheduled stop in Cascade. | 抵达计划的小瀑布站 |
[05:48] | And after that we’ll be on to Bear Lake and then on.. | 在那之后我们要去熊湖 接着 |
[05:51] | Nice work there. | 画得不错 |
[05:54] | You’re quite the little artist. | 你真是个小艺术家 |
[06:26] | 出去钓鱼了 请自行找零 | |
[06:33] | Shit! Jesus. | 该死 我的天 |
[06:36] | Alright, alright. Hey, relax. | 好吧好吧 嘿 放松 |
[06:38] | See? Hey, we’re even, okay? | 看 我啥也不拿 行吗 |
[06:41] | Stupid dog. | 傻狗 |
[06:53] | Oh, shit, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[06:54] | Dad, the TV doesn’t have an HDMI port. | 爸 电视没有视频输出 |
[06:57] | -What? – Your TV doesn’t have an HDMI port! | -什么 -你的电视没有视频输出 |
[07:01] | Is it plugged in? | 接口插好了吗 |
[07:33] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:38] | I love that. | 我超喜欢 |
[07:41] | Oh, hey, I almost forgot. | 噢 差点忘了 |
[07:45] | Be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:53] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[07:54] | It’s a bike. I’m.. | 这是个自行车 我 |
[07:57] | Look, I… I… I picked it up cheap. | 你看 我 我是便宜买的 |
[07:59] | I thought it would, uh | 我想着给你买辆自行车 |
[08:01] | you know, give you a little independence. | 好让你能够独立一点 |
[08:02] | I already have my license. | 我都已经拿到驾照了 |
[08:04] | – So? – So what do I need a bike for? | -所以呢 -所以我要一辆自行车干嘛 |
[08:06] | I mean, how am I supposed to ride that thing anyway? | 我的意思是 我要怎么骑那玩意 |
[08:09] | – I’ll just get a car. – Oh, yeah? | -我直接买辆车就行了 -噢 是吗 |
[08:11] | With what money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[08:13] | Mom said she’d give me one. | 妈妈说她会给我一辆 |
[08:16] | Mom’s buying you a new car? | 你妈会给你买辆新车 |
[08:18] | Mom is getting herself a new car | 妈妈会给她自己买辆新车 |
[08:21] | and she’s giving me the old one. | 然后把旧的那辆给我 |
[08:23] | The Lincoln? | 那辆林肯 |
[08:24] | Hey, I mean, that is a nice bike, right? | 我是说 那辆自行车不错 对吧 |
[08:26] | – I love the basket. – Shut up. | -我很喜欢那个篮子 -闭嘴 |
[08:32] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[08:34] | You’re all grown-up and fancy, huh? | 你已经是个精致的成年人了 对吧 |
[08:38] | I will have to teach you | 你在这里的这段时间里 |
[08:40] | how to drive a stick while you’re up here. | 我要教你怎么开手动挡汽车 |
[08:42] | I mean… after that heals. | 我是说 在你的伤好了之后 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:52] | When are we gonna talk about that? | 我们什么时候可以聊聊你的伤 |
[08:58] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[09:04] | You… are on dish duty. | 轮到你 来洗碗 |
[09:10] | God. | 天哪 |
[09:34] | Hey. Who’s she? | 嘿 她是谁 |
[09:37] | Oh, I don’t know. A lot of vacation homes up here. | 我不知道 很多家庭会来这里度假 |
[09:42] | Alright. | 好嘞 |
[09:53] | Huh, here it is. | 哈 在这呢 |
[09:59] | That’s the look. | 就这身打扮 |
[10:01] | Matt’s gonna be on sailing instruction | 马特将会在一点到两点间 |
[10:02] | from 1:00 to 2:00 | 讲述航行的注意事项 |
[10:03] | and then Carrie’s gonna take over after that. | 凯莉会在两点之后接替他 |
[10:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:16] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[10:22] | Hey, y… you can’t take that out on the water, alright? | 嘿 你不能开这艘船 好吗 |
[10:25] | – It’s gotta stay in the picnic area. – It’s my dad’s boat. | -你得呆在野餐区域 -这艘船是我爸的 |
[10:27] | – What do you care? – It’s a hazard. | -你为什么要管 -这很危险 |
[10:29] | It belongs in the picnic area. Get it off. | 它应该停在野餐区域 快下来 |
[10:31] | Oh, it’s a hazard. | 真的会有危险 |
[10:33] | We’re surrounded by water, dumbass. | 笨蛋 我们周围都是水 |
[10:36] | Have a wonderful day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[10:42] | – Asshole. – Watch the language, buddy. | -混蛋 -兄弟 注意用词 |
[10:45] | Right here, guys. Thanks. | 就放这吧 谢谢 |
[10:49] | – You’re Liam’s kid, right? – Yeah, that’s me. | -你是利亚姆的孩子吧 -对 我是 |
[10:51] | Great. Little help? | 那敢情好 帮我个忙吧 |
[10:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. | 噢 好 当然 |
[11:00] | Over this way. | 这边 |
[11:01] | Guess nepotism is alive and well, huh? | 我猜你来这工作是你爸托了关系的吧 |
[11:06] | – What? – What, you think I would have gotten | -什么 -怎么 你觉得如果我胳膊骨折了 |
[11:07] | this job if my arm was broken? | 我还能来干这份工作吗 |
[11:09] | It’s gotta be a liability or something. | 骨折可是一件很麻烦的事 |
[11:10] | Are you even certified? | 我甚至怀疑你有没有证书 |
[11:12] | I’ve worked for my dad before. | 我以前给我爸工作过 |
[11:14] | Yeah, well, you haven’t worked here. | 对啊 但是你没有在这里工作过 |
[11:16] | This is a family marina, okay? | 这里是个家庭码头 好吗 |
[11:17] | So just watch the swearing. | 所以遇到骂人也别还嘴 |
[11:20] | – Yeah, sorry. – I’m fucking with you. | -好的 不好意思 -我只是在跟你开玩笑 |
[11:23] | I’m Mallory. | 我是马洛里 |
[11:24] | No, nobody gives a shit here. | 没关系 在这里没有人会在意你干了什么 |
[11:26] | Ah, Ben. | 啊 我是本 |
[11:28] | Nice to meet you, Ben. | 很高兴遇到你 本 |
[11:33] | – Right here is good, thanks. – Hey, can I tie down here? | -放这就好 谢谢 -我能把船系在这里吗 |
[11:35] | No, no, no, no, that spot’s already reserved. | 不不不 那块地方已经被预订了 |
[11:40] | Taste the rainbow? | 想尝尝彩虹吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah. That’s Skittles, but okay. | 好啊 是彩虹糖 可以 |
[11:46] | Oh, lemon? Gross. | 柠檬味的 好恶心 |
[11:48] | It’s all about the strawberry and the cherry. | 草莓和樱桃味才是王道 |
[11:51] | Well, I’m a lemon guy. | 我是个喜欢柠檬的男孩 |
[11:52] | And a dinosaur guy? | 还是一个喜欢恐龙的男孩 |
[11:54] | – Hey, my slip says 17. – I gotta… I gotta take this. | -嘿 我的纸上写着17号 -我去接个电话 |
[11:57] | – Am I in the right spot? – Yeah, I’ll be right there. | -我停的位置对吗 -我马上就来 |
[12:00] | – Hey, honey. – Hey, mom. | -嗨 亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[12:01] | Sorry I didn’t, uh, call you back. | 不好意思 我没给你回电话 |
[12:03] | You keeping busy? | 你很忙吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, uh, been pretty busy, but it’s good. | 是啊 挺忙的 不过还不错 |
[12:07] | Okay. I know he’s got you working today. | 好的 我知道今天你爸给你找了个工作 |
[12:11] | So, how’s your dad doing? | 所以 你爸最近如何 |
[12:15] | Hey, ma, I’ll, uh, I’ll call you a little later, okay? | 妈妈 我 我过一小会再打给你 好吗 |
[12:17] | Okay, sweetie. I love you. | 好的 亲爱的 爱你 |
[12:51] | Watch your step there, goober. | 小心脚下 小傻瓜 |
[12:56] | Mom, I don’t think this is the trail anymore. | 妈妈 我觉得我们现在没有走在路上 |
[13:00] | Nope. We are way off the trail. | 对 我们离路远着呢 |
[13:03] | Come on, this is an adventure, not a tour. | 来嘛 这是一次冒险 不是观光 |
[13:06] | Aw, but are we lost? | 但我们是不是迷路了 |
[13:07] | Can’t be lost if we didn’t know | 如果我们一开始就不知道要去哪里 |
[13:08] | where we were going in the first place. | 就不存在迷路这回事了 |
[13:12] | Spin it. | 转过来 |
[13:15] | I know exactly where we are. | 我非常确定我们的位置 |
[13:20] | Don’t tell dad we got lost | 别告诉爸爸我们迷路了 |
[13:22] | and I’ll let you DJ on the whole way home, okay? | 我就让你一路蹦迪回家 好吗 |
[13:25] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -快来吧 |
[13:44] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[13:54] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[14:03] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[14:15] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[14:19] | I’m down here, baby. | 我在下面 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | Mommy needs help. | 妈妈需要帮助 |
[14:26] | Come here, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 来我这里 |
[14:28] | Come on. It’s okay. | 来嘛 没事的 |
[14:29] | Dillon, come down here, baby. | 狄龙 宝贝 快下来 |
[14:31] | Dillon! | 狄龙 |
[14:32] | You’re going to be in so much trouble | 如果你现在不立即下来的话 |
[14:34] | if you don’t come here right now. | 你就会有大麻烦了 |
[14:36] | Listen to mommy, you little shit! | 听妈妈的话 你这个小混蛋 |
[14:38] | Do as I say, Dillon! | 按照我说的做 狄龙 |
[14:40] | Dillon! | 狄龙 |
[14:42] | Mommy’s getting angry! | 妈妈要生气了 |
[14:43] | Hey, don’t dip out on me like that. | 嘿 别在我叫你的时候不理我 |
[14:46] | It freaks me out. | 吓死我了 |
[14:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:51] | I think I found a path back. | 我觉得我找到回去的路了 |
[15:01] | Ready, bud? | 准备好了吗 小朋友 |
[15:03] | We’re gonna get inside, and daddy’s gonna drink lots of beers. | 我们进屋去 爸爸要喝好多啤酒 |
[15:12] | Abbs? | 阿布斯 |
[15:13] | Just gonna do a quick how-to showing you | 我来给大家快速展示一下 |
[15:15] | how to field dress these guys. | 如何处理它们 |
[15:16] | You should be able to just grab it, tug it down | 你应该抓住它 往下拉 |
[15:18] | and start working everything out. | 把里面的东西都弄出来 |
[15:20] | Go to the old butthole here.. | 到这里的屁眼 |
[15:21] | Abbs? | 阿布斯 |
[15:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:24] | Hey. We got a buck, baby. | 嘿 亲爱的 我们多了头雄鹿 |
[15:25] | I saw, yeah. | 对 我看到了 |
[15:26] | Ah, why is it in our driveway? | 为什么它在我们的车道上 |
[15:28] | Ah, we hit it on the road. | 我们在路上撞到它了 |
[15:30] | – Ready, Dillon? – Yeah. | -狄龙 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[15:31] | You had an accident? | 你出车祸了吗 |
[15:32] | Truck’s fine. We’re fine. | 卡车没坏 我们没事 |
[15:34] | Don’t work yourself into a tizzy. | 别太紧张 |
[15:37] | What are you doing with that? | 你要用它干什么 |
[15:39] | It’s good meat. | 这肉不错的 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna clean it, gut it. | 我要去把肉清理干净 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | I used to do it with dad all the time out here. | 我之前一直和爸爸一起处理 |
[15:49] | Hey, Abbs, you really think that’s a good idea? | 嘿 阿布斯 你真的觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[15:53] | Guy could have nightmares. | 盖可能会做噩梦 |
[15:54] | I don’t want our kids growing up thinking meat | 我不想让我们的孩子长大以后 |
[15:56] | comes from a store wrapped in plastic. | 还以为肉是装在商店的塑料袋里的 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:05] | Mommy’s beer? | 给妈妈啤酒 |
[16:10] | Okay. Alright. Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[16:28] | Okay. Almost there. | 好的 马上就好了 |
[16:48] | I think you did it wrong. | 我觉得你弄错了 |
[16:49] | Okay. Go inside. | 好了 你回屋里去 |
[16:52] | Get cleaned up. | 清洗干净 |
[17:14] | Yup. I see what it is. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[17:18] | A little pre-show entertainment for the future presentation. | 正式表演开始前的助兴节目 |
[20:39] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Ah, I just, uh.. | 我就是 |
[20:49] | I just thought I saw an animal. | 我以为有动物 |
[20:51] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[21:47] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:55] | Hey, kid! Yo! | 嘿 孩子 |
[21:57] | Not a good idea, bud. | 劝你别这么做 伙计 |
[21:59] | Just stay away from there, alright? | 离那儿远点儿 好吗 |
[22:03] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[22:09] | What are you doing over there? | 你刚刚在干嘛 |
[22:10] | I was just saying hi. | 我就是打个招呼 |
[22:13] | Hey, t… the lady at the marina? | 嘿 记得在码头的那个女人吗 |
[22:18] | Sara? | 萨拉吗 |
[22:21] | I should meet her. | 我应该见见她 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:26] | Yeah, we’ll do it… tonight. | 我们可以约今天晚上 |
[22:30] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[22:32] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[22:33] | Don’t let that spill. | 可别搞砸了 |
[22:50] | Hey. I don’t think you’re supposed to be in here. | 嘿 我不认为你应该在这里 |
[22:55] | You’re not that cute. | 你没有那么可爱 |
[22:58] | Copy. Hey, have you seen Casey? | 收到 嘿 你看到凯西了吗 |
[23:00] | No. Oh, shit. How do people like that get hired? | 妈的 那样的人是怎么找到工作的 |
[23:03] | Lily, let’s go. Mom’s gonna be here in a few to pick you up. | 走吧莉莉 妈妈马上就来接你了 |
[23:06] | Come get your stuff. Come on, come on, come on. | 来拿你的东西 快 快 快 |
[23:09] | Hey, this guy at the club is freaking out here. | 嘿 俱乐部里的这个人吓坏了 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I’ll be there in five. | 收到 我五分钟之内到 |
[23:12] | – Hey, can you pick, uh, help that guy, slip 12? – Yeah. | -嘿 你可以帮帮那个人 12号 -好的 |
[23:15] | – Bye! – Thank you. | -拜 -谢谢 |
[23:31] | Okay, bud. | 好了 |
[24:02] | Whew, you’re… you’re packing. | 喔 你拉粑粑了 |
[24:05] | Let’s go inside and change you, huh? | 我们现在进去给你收拾一下 |
[24:07] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来挺有趣 |
[24:18] | – Oh! – Hey, neighbor. | -喔 -嘿 邻居 |
[24:21] | – How we doing over here? – I was sleeping. | -这里怎么样 -我刚刚在睡觉 |
[24:24] | Yeah? Not a fan of sailing? | 是吗 不喜欢帆船吗 |
[24:27] | My dad wanted me to learn how. | 我爸爸想让我学 |
[24:29] | I wanted to go paddle boating. | 可我想学明轮船 |
[24:31] | This isn’t paddle boating. | 这不是明轮船 |
[24:34] | This sucks. | 这个烂毙了 |
[24:36] | Let me tell you something. | 我和你说 |
[24:37] | There are popsicles in the fridge in the cafeteria. | 咖啡厅的冰箱里有冰棒 |
[24:42] | The deal is, you see anything weird | 条件是 你在你家屋外看到的 |
[24:44] | outside your house you tell me, alright? | 任何奇怪的事情 你都要告诉我 好吗 |
[24:47] | – Okay. – Get out of here. Go. | -好的 -去吧 |
[24:52] | Hello? Uh-huh. | 你好 |
[24:54] | Oh, hey, Sara wanted us to, uh, pick up dinner rolls. | 嘿 萨拉想让我们去买些面包 |
[25:01] | Gluten-free. Uh-huh. | 无麸质的 |
[25:09] | Truce. | 别叫 |
[25:20] | I’m guessing these aren’t gluten-free. | 我猜这些不是无麸质的 |
[25:22] | What? Three dollars. | 什么 三美元 |
[25:30] | – Hey, mom. – Hey, sweetie. | -嘿 妈妈 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | Starting to think you’re forgetting about me. | 你是不是都快忘记我了 |
[25:35] | Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[25:38] | – I’ve been busy. – Making any new friends up.. | -我最近比较忙 -交新朋友了吗 |
[25:40] | Going to a party tonight if you want to come. | 今天晚上去派对吗 |
[25:41] | – Um, I can’t tonight. – Any cuties? | -今天晚上不行 -有喜欢的吗 |
[25:43] | You sure? You positive? | 你确定吗 你肯定的 |
[25:44] | – Mm-hmm. – You don’t want to come? | -是的 -你不想去 |
[25:45] | You wanna be boring and lame forever? | 你想永远都这么无聊吗 |
[25:47] | – Okay. – I, I just got here, but yeah. | -好吧 -我刚到这儿 |
[25:50] | I miss my boys. | 我想我的孩子们了 |
[25:53] | What are you guys up to tonight? | 你们今天晚上准备做什么 |
[25:56] | Is your dad making his world-famous Coney dogs? | 你爸爸又在做他闻名世界的科尼热狗吗 |
[26:03] | – Hey! Wait! – Hey! | -嘿 等等 -嘿 |
[26:05] | Hold up. | 刹车 |
[26:10] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[26:26] | Never have I ever been skinny dipping. | 我从来都没裸泳过 |
[26:28] | Seriously, Dana? You’re so fucking lame. | 真的吗 达娜 你真是他妈的逊爆了 |
[26:36] | Alright, J.J.’s turn. | 好了 轮到J.J了 |
[26:38] | Never have I ever broken my arm. | 我从来都没有弄断过我的胳膊 |
[26:44] | Aww. Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! | 哦 喝 喝 |
[26:49] | Alright. | 好了 |
[26:52] | You do not have to drink that. | 你不必喝这个 |
[27:05] | There’s barely any room on here. | 我该把我名字写哪里呢 |
[27:06] | How am I supposed to fit my name? | 这里几乎没有地方了 |
[27:10] | – You gonna tell me? – I don’t even know you. | -你会告诉我吗 -我甚至不认识你 |
[27:13] | I can’t go divulging my darkest secrets. | 我不能泄露我最黑暗的秘密 |
[27:17] | I’m very trustworthy. | 我非常值得信任 |
[27:19] | You’re very drunk. | 你太醉了 |
[27:24] | I fell out of a second-story window. | 我从2楼的窗户上掉下来了 |
[27:29] | I snuck into my neighbor’s house to steal some Vicodin. | 我溜进我邻居的家里偷了一些维柯丁 |
[27:33] | I went in the medicine cabinet | 我进了药柜 |
[27:36] | and… they came home | 然后 他们回家了 |
[27:38] | so I climbed out the window. | 我从窗户上爬出去 |
[27:43] | That’s… how you broke your arm? | 这是 你胳膊就是这么断的 |
[27:47] | – You jumped? – I guess. | -你跳了下来 -我想是的 |
[27:50] | I barely remember that part. | 我几乎忘了怎么回事了 |
[27:52] | – It was kinda stupid. – It sounds pretty stupid. | -有点儿蠢 -听起来相当蠢 |
[27:57] | Alright, okay, your turn. | 好了 到你了 |
[27:59] | That is not the deal. | 刚刚可不是这么说的 |
[28:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | This was a while ago. | 这是很久之前的事了 |
[28:15] | Hannah Montana. | 汉娜·蒙塔娜 |
[28:20] | I, come on, I, I bare my soul to you | 拜托 我什么都告诉你了 |
[28:22] | and you give me Hannah Montana? | 你却和我说汉娜·蒙塔娜 |
[28:24] | I wore an orange wig to school all of fourth grade | 四年级的时候 我带着橙色假发去上学 |
[28:27] | and I made everybody call me by my stage name. | 所有人都叫我的艺名 |
[28:33] | Dakota Starcrush. | 小达科塔 |
[28:37] | And why? Why’d you stop? | 你为什么不带了 |
[28:38] | ‘Cause the wig started to smell like butt. | 因为那顶假发闻起来像屎一样 |
[28:44] | That’s pretty awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[28:46] | You’re pretty awesome. | 你非常棒 |
[28:49] | Starkis crush, Starcrush. | 想成为明 明星梦 |
[30:32] | Here. | 给 |
[30:34] | It’s water. | 这是水 |
[30:41] | Come on. | 来这儿 |
[30:56] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[30:57] | I can’t get my cast wet. | 我不能把我的石膏弄湿 |
[31:17] | Ooh, cold. | 喔 好冷 |
[31:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[31:34] | – Come on. – Now you’ve been skinny dipping. | -别这样 -现在你裸泳过了 |
[31:38] | Alright, okay, I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[31:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[31:57] | Eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[32:05] | I can hear you swimming. | 我能听见你在游泳 |
[32:07] | Marco. | 马可 |
[32:13] | Hey, there, turtle dick. | 嘿 乌龟王八蛋 |
[32:15] | Little cold in there, buddy? | 水里冷吗 伙计 |
[32:18] | Just give me my shirt. | 快把我的衬衫还给我 |
[32:19] | Sorry. It was just a dare. | 抱歉 我们就是玩一下大冒险 |
[32:23] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[32:25] | – What? It’s funny. – You’re just being a dick. | -干嘛 不是很有趣吗 -你这样很混蛋 |
[32:33] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[32:54] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | I’m not tough as nails, mom. | 我没有那么坚强 妈妈 |
[32:58] | Oh, it’s okay, baby. | 没关系的 宝贝 |
[32:59] | Come here. Come in here. | 过来 来这里 |
[33:06] | – Better? – Mm-hmm. | -好点了吗 -嗯 |
[34:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:57] | Oh, God. Hey, are you okay? | 啊 天啊 你还好吗 |
[35:00] | I’ve been looking all over goddamn everywhere for you. | 我到处都找遍了都没找到你 |
[35:02] | Hey, did you, did you see her? | 嗨 你看到她了吗 |
[35:04] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[35:05] | It was the neighbor. I.. | 就是那个邻居 我 |
[35:09] | Where were you? | 你刚才在那里 |
[35:11] | I was, I was at a party. | 我刚才去参加一个派对了 |
[35:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | Ben! | 本 |
[35:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:34] | I had a terrible night, | 如果你想听起来好受一点的话 |
[35:35] | if it’s any consolation. | 今晚烂透了 |
[35:36] | I raised you better than this shit. Come on, Ben. | 我可不是这样养你教育你的 本 |
[35:38] | You’re smarter than this. | 你怎么会做这么愚蠢的事 |
[35:39] | You and mom raised me. | 你跟妈妈养大的我 |
[35:40] | Maybe you both should stop patting | 或许你们应该 |
[35:42] | yourselves on the backs, alright? | 别再自我感觉良好了 好吗 |
[35:43] | I just missed a stupid fucking dinner. | 我只是错过了一顿晚餐而已 |
[35:46] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[35:48] | You are going to apologize. | 现在跟我道歉 |
[35:49] | I said I’m sorry. | 我已经说过对不起了 |
[35:51] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[35:52] | You are gonna sit there and apologize to Sara! | 你要坐在这里 然后跟萨拉道歉 |
[35:55] | I’m not apologizing to some bitch you’re sleeping with. | 我才不要跟和你鬼混的荡妇道歉 |
[35:59] | I’m… just gonna head out. | 我要 出去了 |
[36:05] | I, um, I should go. It’s.. | 我 我应该 离开了 |
[36:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[36:10] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[36:11] | You missed a good dinner. | 你错过了一顿很美味的晚餐 |
[36:38] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[37:17] | Baby, I gotta run. | 亲爱的 我要走了 |
[37:19] | I’m gonna miss my charter. | 我要错过班车了 |
[37:21] | Oh, someone needs a shower. | 有人得洗洗澡啦 |
[37:23] | Hey, be good for mom. | 嘿 听妈妈的话 |
[37:56] | Hey, what’s up, midget dick? | 怎么啦 小”弟弟” |
[38:20] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[38:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:51] | Mom, one of the bunnies are gone. | 有一只兔子不见了 |
[38:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:53] | You lock up the boathouse? | 你把船裤锁上了 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:57] | Here. | 给 |
[40:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:04] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:06] | I… I still have all these rental contracts to go through. | 我 我还需要过一下这些租赁合同 |
[40:09] | – I… I can walk. – No. | -我可以走过去 -不用 |
[40:12] | I’ll be done with this shit in about an hour. | 一个小时内这些乱七八糟的事就能做完了 |
[40:13] | You can sit and wait. | 你可以坐下等着 |
[40:17] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[40:18] | The last of the charters came in | 最后一个租的船已经回来了 |
[40:19] | so I’m gonna head out. | 我先出去一下 |
[40:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:22] | Ah, Sara. | 那个 萨拉 |
[40:24] | Can I get a ride? | 我可以搭你的顺风车吗 |
[40:41] | Ah, you know, I’m, like, an amazing cook. | 那个 你知道吗 我可是个很厉害的厨师 |
[40:44] | I can’t have dairy anymore, but I do a killer vegan. | 我不能吃乳制品 但是个很棒的素食者 |
[40:48] | It’s one of the reasons that I’m awesome | 这是我另一个很棒的优点 |
[40:51] | and, uh, not just some bitch your dad’s sleeping with. | 可不只是一个跟你爸爸鬼混的荡妇 |
[40:59] | I, uh, I didn’t.. | 我 我没说你是 |
[41:02] | Look, here’s the deal. | 情况是这样的 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna give you a do-over. | 我打算给你重新来过的机会 |
[41:07] | Just… promise to give the casserole a shot? | 只是 给我的炒菜一个机会 |
[41:15] | Deal. | 好的 |
[42:17] | What are you doing up here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[42:21] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[42:23] | Don’t let her in. | 不要让她进来 |
[42:26] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[42:42] | Are your parents home? | 你爸妈在家吗 |
[42:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[42:47] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[42:48] | My son, he likes to play hide and seek. | 我儿子 他很喜欢玩捉迷藏 |
[42:51] | He’s a handful. | 他可不听话了 |
[42:53] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[42:57] | No. | 不在 |
[42:58] | Just… just us. | 只有咱俩 |
[43:02] | Ah, if I see him | 嗯 如果我看见他 |
[43:05] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉他的 |
[43:09] | Can you bring him down? | 你能把他领下来吗 |
[43:11] | I… I didn’t say he was here. | 我从没说过他在这里 |
[43:16] | Hey, whoa. | 嘿 |
[43:18] | Hey, this is private property, okay? | 这是我们家的房子 好吗 |
[43:20] | I decide if you come in. | 我允许你才可以进来 |
[43:24] | You are a very stupid boy. | 你真是个很蠢的男孩 |
[43:27] | I’ll snap that other arm. | 我要扭断你另外一只胳膊 |
[43:32] | Hey, I’m 17, and you can get off my porch. | 我已经17岁了 你最好离开我家门廊 |
[43:37] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[43:40] | I came home, and all the lights were off. | 我回到家 所有的灯都关着 |
[43:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[43:43] | I’m looking for our son. | 我在找咱们儿子 |
[43:45] | Dillon? | 狄龙 |
[43:46] | Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[43:50] | Hey, pooper | 嗨 小崽子 |
[43:51] | what are you doing all the way over here? | 你跑来这里干嘛 |
[43:53] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[43:54] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[44:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[44:21] | Hey, you, uh, you spooked me. | 嘿 你吓我一跳 |
[44:23] | I… I thought I was the only one here. | 我以为这里只有我一个人呢 |
[44:25] | Hey, no worries. It won’t kill me. | 没关系 你吸烟我又不会死掉 |
[44:38] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[44:40] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[44:43] | Ah… have a good night. | 玩的开心 |
[44:46] | Yeah, you too. | 嗯 你也是 |
[44:49] | Alright. | 好啦 |
[44:51] | Let’s get cozy. | 舒舒服服的 |
[44:53] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[44:55] | Here we go, just like that. | 就这样 |
[45:00] | Alright, night, bud. | 好啦 晚安儿子 |
[45:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[45:06] | Mom’s being… weird. | 妈妈今天 很奇怪 |
[45:11] | Ah, you should have seen her at Burning Man. | 哈 你应该看看她在火人祭节时候的样子 |
[45:14] | Mom’s always been weird. | 你妈一直都与众不同 |
[45:16] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[46:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[46:08] | What you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[46:09] | Just, uh.. | 就 |
[46:11] | Just watchin’ Netflix. | 看电影呢 |
[46:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[46:15] | Hung over. | 宿醉中 |
[46:17] | This fat kid ate a whole microwave pizza | 那个胖子用微波炉热了一整个披萨吃掉了 |
[46:19] | and now I’m eating your apology. | 我在吃本来要拿来作为向你道歉的礼物 |
[46:22] | – Cool. – I am cool. | -也行 -我本来就很行 |
[46:26] | So is that, like, your thing? | 所以就这样 这是你的特色吗 |
[46:28] | Tell a girl a sob story, puke on her | 给女孩讲个悲伤的故事 吐她一身 |
[46:30] | and then skinny dip with the town ho? | 然后跟镇上的乱七八糟的人一起裸泳 |
[46:35] | Ben? Hello? | 本 你还在吗 |
[46:38] | Yeah, yeah, I’m… I’m here, just, uh.. | 嗯 在的 我还在 |
[46:41] | …this movie just got good. | 只是这个电影挺好看的 |
[46:43] | Ben.. Well, I can go if you’re busy. | 本 那你忙的话我先挂了 |
[46:47] | Ben? Ben? | 本 本 |
[46:49] | Ben, you home? | 本 你在家吗 |
[47:33] | You workin’ today, idiot? | 你今天要工作 傻子 |
[47:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:42] | – What time is it? – 11:00. | -现在几点了 -11点 |
[47:47] | Where’s, uh, where’s Dillon? | 狄龙 在哪里 |
[47:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:52] | Little blond kid. | 金发小男孩 |
[47:54] | He had a lesson today at… at 10:00. | 他今天10点有课 |
[47:56] | Oh, you’re fine. He no-showed. | 没关系 他没出现 |
[47:59] | Okay, bathroom’s over there. | 卫生间在那边 |
[48:02] | What do you mean, no-showed? | 没出现是什么意思 |
[48:03] | – What? – He didn’t show up. | -什么意思 -他没来 |
[48:06] | I, um.. Look, I… I gotta go. | 我 我要先走了 |
[48:09] | – What? – I gotta go. | -什么 -我先走了 |
[48:10] | Just cover for me, okay? | 帮我掩护一下 好吗 |
[48:12] | Tell my, uh, tell my dad somethin’. | 编些事情骗我爸爸一下 |
[48:14] | Ben! | 本 |
[48:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[48:26] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[48:27] | Uh, yeah, is, uh, is Dillon home? | 嗯 狄龙 在家吗 |
[48:29] | He missed his lesson today. | 他今天没来上课 |
[48:33] | What lesson? | 什么课 |
[48:35] | I teach sailing at the marina. | 我在码头那边教小孩划船 |
[48:36] | He had a lesson this morning? | 他今天早上去上课了吗 |
[48:38] | You know, your son, Dillon? | 你儿子 狄龙 |
[48:40] | Uh, my son? | 我儿子吗 |
[48:41] | I don’t… I don’t have a son. | 我没儿子啊 |
[48:44] | Dillon, your little boy. | 狄龙 你的乖儿子啊 |
[48:47] | Okay, what, are you messing with me? | 你是在搞事情吗 |
[48:48] | I got no kids, kid. | 我没有孩子 小伙子 |
[48:50] | Hey, look, look, you have a son, alright? I’ve seen him. | 你确实有个儿子的 我见到过他 |
[48:53] | Look, man, I don’t have time to dink around. | 小伙子 我没时间跟你胡搅蛮缠 |
[48:55] | Just get off my porch, okay? | 离开我家门口好吗 |
[50:10] | Your neighbors are creepy as fuck. | 你邻居都真他妈的是怪胎 |
[50:18] | What’re you doin’? | 你干吗呢 |
[50:19] | It’s, like, a ward. | 像病房一样 |
[50:20] | It stops.. | 能阻止 |
[50:23] | Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发消息呢 |
[50:24] | Your dad, telling him you’re at home puking your guts out. | 你爸爸 告诉他你吓破胆了 |
[50:28] | He was gonna drive over here, | 他原本要开车过来看看 |
[50:29] | but I told him I’d check on you. | 但是我跟他说了 我会看着你 |
[50:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[50:40] | Now look. | 快看 |
[50:43] | How many dead babies you think she’s got down there? | 你觉得她在那里扔了多少死婴 |
[50:52] | God. | 天呐 |
[50:55] | You’re acting nutter-butters. | 你真的有点神经质了 |
[50:57] | You can’t be like this when your dad gets home. | 等你爸回家了 你总不能还像现在这样吧 |
[51:05] | Witchipedia? | 女巫百科吗 |
[51:09] | I’m telling you, something happened to Dillon. | 我跟你说 狄龙真的出事了 |
[51:13] | He’s gone. I know it. | 他不见了 我肯定 |
[51:16] | Okay, maybe he’s just staying with family. | 好吧 可能他只是和他家人在一起呢 |
[51:18] | No. | 不可能 |
[51:19] | Why would you say you didn’t have a kid when you do? | 为什么你明明有个儿子 但是你却不承认 |
[51:23] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s just a private person. | 不知道 可能他很在乎个人隐私 |
[51:26] | No, Mal.. | 不是的 马尔 |
[51:28] | He had no idea who I was talking about. | 他根本就不知道我在说谁 |
[51:32] | Like, he couldn’t remember his kid at all | 就像 他完全不记得他有个儿子一样 |
[51:35] | and Dillon, you should have seen him. | 还有狄龙 你本来应该看到过他的 |
[51:37] | He was fucking terrified of his own mom. | 他他妈的被自己的妈妈吓到了 |
[51:44] | Okay, so.. | 好吧 那 |
[51:48] | Maybe just go knock on her door | 你或许可以去敲敲她家的门 |
[51:51] | and ask her if she could… | 问问她 是不是可以 |
[51:57] | Okay, that’s just funny. | 这还真逗 |
[52:03] | I have to go lock up for your dad now. | 我得去摆平你父亲了 |
[52:08] | So… | 那祝你 |
[52:12] | Have a good stakeout. | 盯梢愉快 |
[52:29] | No, no, no, no, Mal, what’re you doin’? | 别啊 别 马尔 你在做什么啊 |
[52:49] | Mallory | 捅了马蜂窝了 |
[53:30] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[53:35] | Beer? | 喝点啤酒吗 |
[53:37] | Yeah, hey, did you see any kids messin’ with the cellar door? | 你有没有看到有小孩子在地窖口转悠 |
[54:39] | I’ll lock up. | 我来锁门吧 |
[54:41] | Oh, really? Alright, thanks. | 真的吗 那谢谢你 |
[54:42] | I’m out for the night, so have a good one. | 我要出去过夜 你也开心点哦 |
[54:44] | – You too. – Bye. | -你也是 -拜拜 |
[56:31] | Mallory | 你有没有告诉她这个爆炸性消息 |
[1:00:17] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问是什么情况 |
[1:00:19] | I’d like to report a, a missing kid… | 有个小孩失踪了 |
[1:00:22] | missing, a missing person. | 有个人失踪了 |
[1:00:24] | Okay, sir, can you please provide me | 好的先生 能不能告诉我 |
[1:00:25] | with the name of the missing person? | 失踪人口的姓名 |
[1:00:29] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:00:33] | – Sir? – Shit. Shit. Shit. | -先生 -操 操 操 |
[1:00:42] | Mal, she’s after your sister! | 马尔 她在对你妹妹下手 |
[1:00:44] | What? Are you okay, Ben? | 什么 你没事吧 本 |
[1:00:46] | – What is this? – Your sister! | -什么情况 -你妹妹啊 |
[1:00:48] | She’s after her! Where is Lily? | 她在准备对你妹妹下手 莉莉在哪里 |
[1:00:49] | Is she with you? | 她和你在一起吗 |
[1:00:50] | Who’s Lily? | 莉莉是谁 |
[1:00:52] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:00:58] | Mal! | 马尔 |
[1:01:01] | Mal, watch me do the slide. | 马尔 看我表演滑滑梯 |
[1:01:03] | This time you guys are puttin’ the worms on your own hooks. | 这次你们要把虫子挂在钩子上 |
[1:01:06] | Mal! | 马尔 |
[1:01:43] | You dump that shit in my dad’s boat? | 你就把那个垃圾扔在我爸船上吗 |
[1:01:47] | You piece of shit! | 你个傻逼 |
[1:01:52] | – Come on. – Get off me! | -来呀 -走开 |
[1:01:53] | Come on! Come on! | 来呀 来呀 |
[1:01:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:02:03] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:02:12] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[1:02:14] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:02:18] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:02:25] | Oh, God, Lily. | 天呐 莉莉 |
[1:02:33] | Pull. | 拉住我 |
[1:03:32] | Do you know all of his friends? | 你知道他的朋友们吗 |
[1:03:34] | Is there anyone new he’s been hanging out with? | 他最近有没有和什么新朋友接触 |
[1:03:35] | No, he doesn’t know anybody. He just moved here. | 不 他谁都不认识 他才搬来这里 |
[1:03:37] | He just… | 他才 |
[1:03:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:03:40] | I don’t remember. I don’t.. | 我不记得了 我不 |
[1:03:44] | You were supposed to stay in your room. | 你应该呆在房里的 |
[1:03:50] | We’ll give you some privacy. | 你们单独谈谈吧 |
[1:04:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. Good. | 我没事 还行 |
[1:04:11] | You broke into the neighbor’s house? | 你闯进了邻居家里吗 |
[1:04:14] | You beat up some kid at the marina? | 你在码头打了个小孩吗 |
[1:04:17] | No, dad, I didn’t beat up.. | 没有 爸爸 我没打 |
[1:04:19] | You… you don’t understand. | 你 你不懂 |
[1:04:20] | God, I can’t, you’re lying to me! | 天呐 受不了 你在骗我 |
[1:04:24] | You on something? | 你想干什么 |
[1:04:25] | No, dad, it’s not.. | 不是的 爸爸 不是 |
[1:04:26] | She killed her kids. She took Lily. | 她杀了她孩子 还带走了莉莉 |
[1:04:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:04:32] | The lady next door, alright? | 对面那个女士 |
[1:04:34] | She’s… she’s doing shit, making people forget people.. | 她 她在搞事情 让人们把人们都忘记 |
[1:04:36] | You mean Abbie, the nice woman whose house you broke into? | 你是说阿比 你闯进她家里的那个好人吗 |
[1:04:40] | No, she’s making people forget about their kids. | 不是的 她在让人们忘记他们的孩子 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, my God. I’m not listening. | 我的天呐 听不下去了 |
[1:04:44] | Just look in her cellar. | 你去看看她的地窖 |
[1:04:45] | Dad, I promise, just ask Mal, okay? | 爸爸 我保证 问问马尔吧好吗 |
[1:04:47] | – Stop it. Stop it! – She won’t even know… | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -她甚至都不会知道 |
[1:04:48] | Ben, this is done! | 本 够了 |
[1:04:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:04:53] | I talked to your mother | 我跟你妈妈谈过了 |
[1:04:55] | and I am taking you home | 我会把你带回家 |
[1:04:57] | and we’re gonna f.. | 接着我们会 |
[1:04:59] | we’re gonna find you a clinic, okay? | 我们会为你找一家诊所 |
[1:05:02] | And we’re gonna get you some help | 让他们来帮帮你 |
[1:05:03] | because this isn’t working. | 因为现在这样根本行不通 |
[1:05:06] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:05:07] | Mr. Shaw? | 肖先生 |
[1:05:10] | Can I have a word? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[1:05:14] | Don’t move. | 别走开 |
[1:05:17] | Alright, your neighbors aren’t interested in pressing any charges | 你的邻居并没有想要指控你们 |
[1:05:20] | so long as he stays off their property. | 只要他别再靠近他们家 |
[1:05:28] | Your dad really loves you. | 你爸爸真的很爱你 |
[1:05:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[1:05:31] | Yeah, yeah, that’s great, yeah. | 是的 没错 太棒了 真好 |
[1:05:34] | What I need is for him to believe me. | 我只是需要他相信我 |
[1:05:37] | I think you have to earn that. | 那你得要自己争取 |
[1:05:44] | I’m sorry. That’s… that’s not my place. | 很抱歉 这 这个我也不擅长 |
[1:05:49] | Look, I really care about your dad | 我真的很在乎你爸爸 |
[1:05:51] | and I’m sorry if I had anything to do | 很抱歉 如果我之后不得不做什么 |
[1:05:53] | with this… this whole mess. | 来处理这些 破事 |
[1:05:55] | No, it’s.. | 不 这 |
[1:05:56] | …that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[1:05:58] | It’s.. I just.. I don’t know, you.. | 这 我就是 我不知道 你 |
[1:06:23] | I like this house. | 我喜欢这套房子 |
[1:06:46] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:06:47] | Stop! Oh, my God! | 住手 我的天呐 |
[1:06:55] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈的做了什么 |
[1:06:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:07:00] | No! | 有事 |
[1:07:20] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:07:22] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:07:23] | Ben, I’ll meet you at the station. | 本 我一会儿在局里和你碰头 |
[1:07:26] | No! Dad, she’s not Sara, dad. | 不是的 爸爸 她不是萨拉 爸爸 |
[1:07:29] | Listen to me! Listen to me! | 听我说 听我说 |
[1:07:31] | Look in the cellar, dad. | 去看看地窖 爸爸 |
[1:07:33] | Go look in the cellar! | 去看地窖 |
[1:07:34] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:07:36] | She’s not Sara! | 她不是萨拉 |
[1:07:38] | He’s just high, alright? | 他就是嗑药上头了 |
[1:07:40] | Give him some time. | 给他点时间 |
[1:07:46] | – Let’s roll. – Dad! Dad! | -走吧 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:07:59] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:08:05] | I’m headed to the station. | 我准备去局里 |
[1:08:07] | – Do you mind? – Wha.. | -你介意吗 -什 |
[1:08:09] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[1:08:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:08:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:08:45] | I’m really sorry about Ben. | 本的事情我真的很抱歉 |
[1:08:47] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:08:50] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[1:08:52] | – I really gotta go. – Okay. | -我真的得走了 -好吧 |
[1:09:00] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:09:28] | Liam Shaw. Leave a message. | 我是利亚姆·肖 请留言 |
[1:09:31] | Liam, just about done. | 利亚姆 之前发生的事 |
[1:09:35] | I… | 我 |
[1:09:38] | Hope everything’s okay. | 希望大家都没事 |
[1:09:40] | Just wanted to see if you’ve heard from Ben. | 就是想问问你是不是有本的消息 |
[1:09:45] | Let me know. | 有的话告诉我 |
[1:09:57] | Hey, w… where are we goin’, man? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:09:59] | Aren’t we goin’ to the station? | 我们不是要去警局吗 |
[1:10:14] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:10:16] | Hey, what’re we doin’ here? | 我们到这干什么 |
[1:10:26] | Hey, man, what’re we doin’? | 嘿 伙计 要干啥 |
[1:10:27] | Come on. | 下来 |
[1:10:30] | What’re you doin’? God! | 你要干什么 天哪 |
[1:10:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:11:14] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 救命 |
[1:11:19] | No! Ah! | 不 |
[1:11:25] | Ah! No! | 别过来 |
[1:11:37] | Whoa, whoa, hey! Hey, come on. | 别 别这样 |
[1:11:39] | Please, I’m sorry. | 拜托 对不起 |
[1:11:44] | Please, no, no, no. | 拜托 别开枪 |
[1:11:45] | Please, it’s okay. | 放轻松 没事的 |
[1:11:49] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:14:02] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, my God, dad, are you okay? | 我的天 爸 你还好吗 |
[1:16:53] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我们得快点离开 |
[1:17:06] | Dad, we gotta get.. We gotta get out of here, okay? | 爸 我们快走 |
[1:17:09] | Aah! Come on. | 快 我们走 |
[1:17:57] | You’re quite the little artist. | 你真是个小艺术家 |
[1:18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:05] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[1:18:08] | I love that. | 我喜欢这个声音 |
[1:18:10] | It’s just crickets, dad. | 是蟋蟀 爸爸 |
[1:18:12] | -Try me, B. – He’s gone. I know it. | -试试 B -他走了 我知道 |
[1:18:15] | Are mom and dad gonna get divorced? | 爸爸妈妈要离婚了吗 |
[1:18:17] | She’s making people forget people. | 她让人们忘记亲人 |
[1:18:19] | Okay, what, are you messin’ with me? | 好吧 你在耍我吗 |
[1:18:20] | I got no kids, kid. | 我没有孩子 一个都没有 |
[1:18:22] | -Are your parents home? – Can I help you? | -你父母在家吗 -需要帮助吗 |
[1:18:24] | -Ben? – Hey, sweetie. | -本 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:18:26] | I like this house. | 我喜欢这个房子 |
[1:18:27] | You were supposed to stay in your room. | 你应该待在房间里 |
[1:18:29] | -What’s going on? – We’ll give you some privacy. | -怎么了 -我们会给你一些私人空间 |
[1:18:35] | You’re a very stupid boy, boy, boy.. | 你真是个愚蠢的孩子 |
[1:18:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:46] | I’m gonna go get Nathan. | 我去找内森 |
[1:18:50] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:19:09] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:19:11] | -Where’s my sister? – Mal, uh.. | -我妹妹呢 -马尔 |
[1:19:14] | Just take this, okay? | 拿着这个 好吗 |
[1:19:16] | -Hey! – Nathan! | -什么 -内森 |
[1:19:19] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:19:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:19:24] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:19:31] | Where is she? Where’s Lily? | 她在哪 莉莉在哪 |
[1:19:33] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I tried to save her. | 我不知道 我不知道 我试着救她了 |
[1:19:35] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:19:36] | Look, take that salt | 听着 拿着盐 |
[1:19:38] | and I want you to pour it around the tree, alright? | 然后倒在树上 好吗 |
[1:19:39] | It’s gonna trap her. | 这样会困住她 |
[1:19:41] | What do you mean, you tried to save her? What’s going on? | 你试着救她是什么意思 到底怎么回事 |
[1:19:43] | I need you to tell me what’s going on! | 我需要你告诉我发生了什么 |
[1:19:46] | It took Lily, and it’s got my brother. | 它抓走莉莉和我弟弟 |
[1:19:50] | -I have to go. – What took them? | -我得下去 -什么抓走了他们 |
[1:19:51] | What’re you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:19:53] | Make a salt circle around the tree | 绕着树撒一圈盐 |
[1:19:54] | and if I’m not back in ten minutes, burn it. | 要是十分钟内我没出来 就把它烧了 |
[1:19:57] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:19:58] | Ten minutes, and you do it, okay? | 十分钟 烧了它 好吗 |
[1:21:45] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:21:50] | Hey, buddy. | 醒醒 弟弟 |
[1:21:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:55] | Okay, I need you to wake up, buddy. | 快醒醒 弟弟 |
[1:22:01] | -Ben? – Hey. | -本 -是我 |
[1:22:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我带你离开这 好吗 |
[1:22:06] | I want you to get up. Okay. | 我扶你起来 好 |
[1:22:08] | Ready to go? Ready to go home? | 起来了吗 回家吧 |
[1:22:10] | I need you to keep goin’, and I’ll be right behind you, okay? | 你得一直往前走 我就在你身后 好吗 |
[1:22:59] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 快 |
[1:23:01] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:23:24] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:23:35] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[1:23:49] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:53] | Let’s go, come on. | 没事 快走吧 |
[1:24:03] | Mal! | 马尔 |
[1:24:07] | -Pull yourself up. – Come here. | -爬上去 -到这来 |
[1:24:11] | Come on. Okay. | 上来 好了 |
[1:24:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:24:18] | -You okay? – Okay. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:24:20] | Alright, stand back, over here. | 好 往后站 这边 |
[1:24:24] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:24:26] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:24:51] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:24:55] | Lily, oh, my God. | 莉莉 天哪 |
[1:24:56] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我带你离开 好吗 |
[1:25:05] | Come on, you gotta, you gotta wake up, okay? | 快点醒醒 你得醒过来 好吗 |
[1:25:07] | Lily, open your eyes. | 莉莉 睁开眼睛 |
[1:25:13] | You gotta wake up, okay? | 快醒过来 好吗 |
[1:25:17] | -I don’t feel good. – Okay. | -我感觉不舒服 -没事 |
[1:25:19] | Hey, hey, you’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine, alright? | 没事 会好起来的 好吗 |
[1:25:22] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开 |
[1:25:26] | Okay. Okay, here we go. | 好了 没事的 我们走吧 |
[1:25:48] | Come on, let’s go! Come on! | 起来 我们走 快 |
[1:25:55] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:26:00] | Mal! | 马尔 |
[1:26:02] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:26:08] | Okay. Go that way. | 好 往那边走 |
[1:26:09] | Go back to the house, and wait for me. | 回屋里去 在那等我 |
[1:26:11] | -Now! – Okay. | -现在快走 -好 |
[1:26:15] | -Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Go! | -你没事吧 -没事 快走吧 |
[1:26:50] | Mom, we’re headed out. | 妈 我们走了 |
[1:27:00] | I’m doing pretty good, considering.. | 我做的很好 考虑到 |
[1:27:03] | Uh, Lily’s getting better every day, some nightmares. | 莉莉在渐渐好转 有时会做噩梦 |
[1:27:06] | It’s expected. People died. | 这是预料之中的 有人死了 |
[1:27:09] | It’s a lot to process, especially for someone her age. | 要消化的事情很多 尤其像她这么大 |
[1:27:14] | Uh, before you go, I… I wanted to, um.. | 你走之前 我想 |
[1:27:17] | I wanted to ask you about something | 我想问问 |
[1:27:18] | that your sister said her last session. | 你妹妹在最后一次治疗说的 |
[1:27:23] | She said.. | 她说 |
[1:27:24] | …you had to burn the tree. | 你不得不烧了树 |
[1:27:28] | What tree? | 什么树 |
[1:27:32] | Do you have any idea what she’s talking about? | 你知道她在说什么吗 |
[1:27:40] | Mallory? | 马洛里 |
[1:27:46] | Sounds like one of her nightmares. | 像是她做的噩梦 |
[1:28:09] | Alright, hold on, team. | 好的 等等 小队 |
[1:28:11] | Wait for the rest of us. | 等等其他人 |
[1:28:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:28:21] | Hey, Starcrush. | 嗨 追星女 |
[1:28:25] | Headed out? | 要走了吗 |
[1:28:27] | Yeah, headin’ home. | 对 回家 |
[1:28:29] | -Hey! Hm-hmm. – So.. | -嗨 -所以 |
[1:28:32] | Your mom and dad? | 你爸妈和好了 |
[1:28:33] | Nah, no, she’s just, uh.. | 不是的 她只是 |
[1:28:36] | She’s just driving back with us. | 她只是送我们回去 |
[1:28:38] | -Cool. – Yeah. | -好吧 -就是这样 |
[1:28:40] | Well, good luck with.. | 祝你好运 |
[1:28:44] | …everything. | 一切都好 |
[1:28:46] | Thanks. You too, you know, with the rest of your summer. | 谢谢 你也是 过好剩下的暑假 |
[1:28:51] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:28:53] | Alright, well.. | 好吧 |
[1:28:57] | Adios, muchacho? | 再见 男孩 |
[1:28:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:29:08] | That is from Lily. | 莉莉送的 |
[1:29:17] | That’s from me. | 我送的 |
[1:29:21] | Take care of yourself, Ben. | 照顾好自己 本 |
[1:29:25] | Don’t forget me. | 别把我忘了 |
[1:29:31] | Alright, who’s ready to go? | 好吧 谁准备好了 |
[1:29:34] | Hey. Hey, stud muffin. | 嘿 性感小哥哥哈 |
[1:29:36] | -You ready? – Yeah. | -你收拾好了吗 -好了 |
[1:29:38] | -Let’s go. – Thank you. | -那走吧 -谢谢 |
[1:29:40] | Hey, so when we get back, I kinda thought.. | 我们回来的时候 我想 |
[1:29:42] | Listen, I think I’m gonna stay with your Uncle Rory | 听着 我想跟你罗里叔叔 |
[1:29:46] | for a couple of weeks, until this heals up | 待上几周 直到我痊愈了 |
[1:29:48] | and, you know, until your mom and I can figure things out. | 还有我和你妈妈把事情弄清楚 |
[1:29:50] | Hey, however it works out, dad. | 不管怎样 爸 |
[1:29:53] | It’s fine. | 都会没事的 |
[1:29:55] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:30:00] | You good? | 还好吗 |
[1:30:02] | So this is Ben’s car now? | 这是本的车了吗 |
[1:30:05] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:30:07] | Something to know about your dad | 你得知道你爸爸 |
[1:30:09] | is that he’s a huge baby when it comes to pain. | 疼的时候就像一个巨婴 |
[1:30:13] | No, I’m not. | 我才不是 |
[1:30:14] | I got a lot of boo-boos here. | 我听到很多嘘声 |
[1:30:40] | It’s a magic fairy. | 它是个魔法仙女 |
[1:30:44] | It is.. It is a spider. | 它是 它是一只蜘蛛 |
[1:30:55] | This is a cockroach. | 是蟑螂 |