Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The World Is Not Enough(黑日危机)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The World Is Not Enough(黑日危机)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:黑日危机
英文名称:The World Is Not Enough
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] 毕尔包,西班牙
[00:41] 瑞士工业银行
[00:48] So good of you to come see me, Mr. Bond. 庞德先生 谢谢你百忙之中
[00:50] Particularly on such short notice. 还能抽空赶来
[00:54] lf you can’t trust a Swiss banker, what’s the world come to? 如果信不过瑞士银行家 这世界会变成什么样子?
[00:58] And now that we’re all comfortable… 既然大家都准备好了
[01:01] …why don’t you sit down? 请坐好吗?
[01:04] It was not easy… 我费了点工夫
[01:06] …but I have retrieved the money. 终于拿回钱
[01:08] No doubt Sir Robert will be pleased to see it again. 罗伯爵士一定会很高兴的
[01:12] At the current rate of exchange, minus the fees and certain… 以目前的汇率来计算 扣掉手续费
[01:17] …unforeseeable expenses. 和一些额外费用
[01:19] Voila, the receipt. 这就是收据
[01:21] Would you like to check my figures? 你要过目吗?
[01:24] I’m sure they’re perfectly rounded. 我确定数字是正确的
[01:28] It’s all there. 全都在这儿
[01:30] I didn’t come for the money. 我不是为钱来的
[01:32] The report Sir Robert bought was stolen… 罗伯爵士买的报告
[01:35] …from an Ml6 agent who was killed for it. 是从一个为它而死的 情报员手中偷来的
[01:40] I want to know who killed him. 我要知道凶手是谁
[01:42] -Terrible tragedy. -I just want a name. -真惨 -我只要名字
[01:45] I am merely the middleman. I’m trying to do the honorable thing… 我只是中间人 把钱归还原主
[01:49] …returning the money to its rightful owner. 算是很有良心了
[01:51] We know how difficult that can be for a Swiss banker. 这对瑞士银行家来说 是多不简单的事啊
[02:00] I am offering you the opportunity to walk out with the money. 我给你机会把钱带走
[02:04] And I’m giving you the opportunity to walk out with your life. 我给你机会把命留下来
[02:08] Looking at our present situation… 照目前的情况看来
[02:09] …as a banker, I’d have to say… 身为一个银行家,我得说你没有
[02:11] …that the numbers are not on your side. 说这种狠话的本钱
[02:15] Perhaps you failed to take into account… 也许你没有看到
[02:18] …my hidden assets. 我潜在的资本
[02:30] You’ve had a small reversal of fortune. 现在是我占上风
[02:34] -Give me the name. -I can’t tell you. -把名字说出来 -办不到
[02:36] Let’s count to three. 咱们数到三
[02:38] You can do that, can’t you? 你一定办得到,对吗?
[02:40] One. 一
[02:43] Two. 二
[02:45] All right. 好
[02:46] But you’ll have to protect me– 不过你得保护我
[04:33] MI6情报总局 伦敦
[04:48] James. 詹姆斯
[04:49] Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip? 你有没有带礼物送我?
[04:52] Chocolates? 巧克力?
[04:53] An engagement ring? 订婚戒?
[04:55] I thought you’d enjoy one of these. 你一定喜欢这玩意
[04:59] How romantic. 真浪漫
[05:03] I know exactly where to put that. 我知道该放哪
[05:09] Oh, Moneypenny. 梦妮
[05:11] The story of our relationship: 就像我俩的关系
[05:13] Close, but no cigar. 食之无味,弃之可惜
[05:16] I hate to tear you away from affairs of state. Would you mind coming in? 抱歉打扰了,007 请你进来一下?
[05:22] Right away, M. 马上来,M夫人
[05:25] Sir Robert King, James Bond. 罗伯金恩爵士 这是詹姆斯庞德
[05:28] The man who retrieved my money. Thank you. Excellent work. 你帮我找回我的钱,谢谢 干得好
[05:33] Be careful, M. I might steal him from you. 你要小心,M夫人 我可能会把他挖走的
[05:35] Construction’s not exactly my specialty. 建筑不是我的专长
[05:38] Quite the opposite, in fact. 事实上,他是专门搞破坏的
[05:42] Best to the family. 帮我问候你家人
[05:48] Old friend? 老朋友吗?
[05:50] We read law at Oxford together. 我们在牛津一起念法律
[05:53] I always knew he’d conquer the world. 我早就知道他会称霸天下
[05:56] Care for a drink? 要喝一杯吗?
[05:57] Yes, thank you. 好,谢谢
[05:59] He’s a man of great integrity. 他的为人很有原则
[06:02] Who buys stolen reports for 3 million pounds. 却花三百万英镑 买失窃报告
[06:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:08] Any leads on the sniper? 有狙击手的线索吗?
[06:10] Not one. 没有
[06:11] Professional job. 是职业高手做的
[06:13] She must be working for someone. 一定受人指使
[06:15] -Is this the stolen report? -Yes. Classified. -这就是失窃报告? -对
[06:18] From the Russian Atomic Energy Department. 从苏俄原子能源部来的 机密文件
[06:20] What would King want this for? 金恩要这个干什么?
[06:22] He was led to believe the document was a secret report… 他以为这项秘密报告
[06:25] …identifying the terrorists who’d attacked his new oil pipeline. 指认了个一直在破坏 他新的输油管的恐怖份子
[06:30] Interesting. 有意思
[06:33] It doesn’t explain why someone would want me out of their office alive. 但这没解释为什么有人救我
[06:45] King! The money. 金恩!那笔钱
[06:48] Moneypenny, stop King. 梦妮,拦住金恩
[06:57] Move! Move, move! 让开!让开!
[06:59] Get out of the way! 快让开!
[07:04] Stop! 住手!
[07:43] Move! 让开!
[07:44] Get out of the way! Move! 快让开!
[07:54] Stop, stop! 住手!
[07:56] It isn’t finished! 那还没完成呢!
[13:04] Let go! 放开!
[13:05] -What do you think you’re–? -Let go! -你在干–? -放开!
[13:36] Listen to me! 听我说!
[13:38] You can’t get away. 你逃不了的
[13:40] We can make a deal. Tell me who’s behind this… 跟我合作 说出背后主使
[13:42] …who you work for. 你替谁工作?
[13:43] Don’t do it! 住手!
[13:45] Don’t blow us up! 别把我们炸死!
[13:46] I can protect you. 我能保护你
[13:47] Do you understand? I can protect you. 明白吗? 谁也不能伤害你
[13:50] Not from him! 他就能!
[14:28] 纵横天下
[17:19] Hello, my dear. 亲爱的
[17:33] Who is that young woman? 那女孩是谁?
[17:36] King’s daughter. 金恩的女儿
[17:38] Elektra. 伊莉翠
[17:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:44] The money was dipped in urea. 钞票浸过尿素
[17:45] A highly compacted fertilizer bomb. -MI6情报局总部苏格兰 -威力强大的肥料炸药
[17:49] Having handled the money, the water on 007’s hands… 007的手碰过钞票 又摸到冰块
[17:52] …when he touched the ice, started a chemical reaction. 于是引起化学反应
[17:55] In one note, the anti-counterfeiting strip was replaced with magnesium… 有一张钞票的反伪造金属线 被换成镁制引信
[17:59] …which acted as a detonator. And King’s lapel pin… 金恩的胸针
[18:02] …was switched for a copy… 也被换成
[18:04] …which contained a radio transmitter to trigger the blast. 引爆炸药的无线电发送器
[18:08] In other words, he set off the bomb that killed him. 换句话说 他引爆炸弹炸死自己的
[18:12] We know it was someone close to King… 我们知道凶手是金恩的亲信
[18:15] …and our only lead committed suicide on that balloon. 唯一的线索却 在气球上自杀身亡
[18:18] But given the size of King’s organization… 金恩企业规模如此庞大
[18:21] …it could be anyone, anywhere. 想找出凶手 简直就是海底捞针
[18:28] This will not stand. 绝不能饶过他们
[18:31] We won’t be terrorized by cowards who’d murder an innocent man… 不能让一个懦夫 利用我们
[18:34] …and use us as the tool. 残杀无辜
[18:36] We’ll find those who committed this atrocity. 我们一定要找出凶手
[18:38] We’ll follow them to the farthest ends of the earth, if needs be. 就算追到天涯海角
[18:42] And we will bring them to justice. 也要将他们绳之以法
[18:58] Tanner! 谭纳!
[18:59] M says you’re off the active-duty list until you’re cleared by medical. M夫人说你不能参与行动 除非得到医生批准
[19:09] Dislocated collarbone. 锁骨脱臼
[19:11] If any more tendons snap, I’m afraid you’ll be out of action for weeks. 要是扯断韧带 你就得休养好几星期
[19:18] Molly… 茉莉
[19:20] …I need a clean bill of health. 我需要一张健康证明
[19:23] You have to clear me for duty. 你得给我出健康证明
[19:27] -That wouldn’t really be– -Ethical? -那是很不… -道德?
[19:31] Practical. 实际
[19:32] Smart. 真聪明
[19:34] Well, let’s just… 咱们不能
[19:37] …skirt the issue, shall we? 拉点裙带关系吗?
[19:42] You’d have to promise to call me… 这次你一定要打电话给我
[19:44] …this time. 一定要
[19:46] Whatever the doctor orders. 大夫命令,不敢不从
[19:49] I suppose if you stayed in constant contact– 只要你有持久的耐力
[19:52] Of course. 当然有
[19:54] If you showed sufficient stamina… 如果你有足够的体力
[19:57] -…cut out all kinds of– -Strenuous activity? -不要做任何… -剧烈运动?
[20:23] I suppose we all have to pay the piper sometime, right, Q? 这种音乐真的很霹雳 对吧,Q先生?
[20:26] Oh, pipe down, 007. 007,少罗唆
[20:29] Was it something I said? 我得罪你了吗?
[20:31] No. Something you destroyed. 没有 只是你毁了
[20:34] My fishing boat. 我的船
[20:36] For my retirement… 我打算退休以后
[20:37] …away from you. 离你远点
[20:42] Now, I want to introduce you to the young fellow… 介绍你个小伙子
[20:45] …I’m grooming to follow me. 当我的接班人
[20:59] Helps to open the door. 门打开会比较好
[21:02] And you might be…? 你是?
[21:03] This is 007. 他是007
[21:05] If you’re Q, does that make him R? 如果你是Q先生 他一定是R先生了?
[21:08] Yes, the legendary 007 wit. 007情报员果然机智过人
[21:13] Or at least half of it. 只是英雄无用武之地
[21:14] Now, I dare say, 007, that you’ve met… 我敢保证你一定会
[21:18] …your match with this machine. 对这辆车很满意
[21:20] New model? Improved specs? 全新车款? 更健全的配备?
[21:24] I thought you were on the inactive roster. Some injury? 你不是受伤休养吗?
[21:27] We’ll see about that. 等着瞧吧
[21:29] As I was saying, the very latest in interception countermeasures. 这辆车有最先进的反制武器
[21:33] Titanium armor, a multitasking heads-up display… 钛合金车体 多功能显示荧幕
[21:37] …and six beverage cup holders. 六个饮料杯座
[21:40] All in all, rather stocked. 可以说是应有尽有
[21:43] ”Fully loaded,” I think is the term. 应该是“配备齐全”
[21:45] -I think– -You’re not here to think. -我想… -你在这不能想
[21:48] You’re here to do what I tell you. 你在这只能听我的
[21:50] Now, go put on the coat… 去把外套穿上
[21:52] …and demonstrate it for 007. 为007示范一下
[21:54] But of course. 好
[21:56] Now watch closely, please, 007. 007,你要仔细看了
[22:00] The right arm goes in the right sleeve, thus… 右手伸入右袖
[22:03] …and the left arm in the left sleeve, thus. 左手伸入左袖
[22:06] Note closely, please: pockets, poppers and zipper. 仔细看,上面有口袋、拉链
[22:10] Take the lower part of the zipper… 把拉链的下方
[22:13] …and insert it into– 插入正确的位置…
[22:14] Pull the tag. 你就扯吧
[22:18] You said– 你不是说…
[22:24] He seems well-suited for the job. 他已经整装待发了
[22:29] You’re not retiring anytime soon… 你不会这么早退休
[22:33] …are you? 对不对?
[22:35] Now, pay attention, 007. 007,仔细听好
[22:37] I’ve always tried to teach you two things: 我一直想教你两件事
[22:39] First, never let them see you bleed. 第一,别向敌人露出弱点
[22:43] And the second? 第二呢?
[22:45] Always have an escape plan. 一定要知道如何逃命
[22:53] 罗伯金恩爵士接手伊苏密
[23:00] Good evening. The Elektra King kidnap ordeal is over. 晚安,伊莉翠绑案已结束
[23:04] The Cyprus authorities say she has escaped… 警方说她射杀两名匪徒
[23:07] …after shooting dead two of her captors and is– 成功逃出歹徒手中
[23:14] He shouted. 他对我大叫
[23:18] Shouted all the time. 一直大吼大叫
[23:34] 五百万美金
[23:46] 兑换三百万英镑
[23:53] 汇率
[24:00] 三百万英镑
[24:04] 兑换五百万美金
[24:11] Level one clearance required. -禁止进入 -需要一级特准
[24:14] Level one clearance required. 需要一级特准
[24:21] Yes, 007? 有什么事,007?
[24:23] Tell me about the kidnapping of Elektra King. 跟我谈谈伊莉翠的绑案
[24:26] I wasn’t aware you had an assignment on this case. 我不知道你参与此案
[24:28] I brought the money in that killed King. 我带回来的那些钱杀了金恩
[24:31] -Don’t make this personal. -I’m not. Are you? -不要觉得太内疚 -我没有,你呢?
[24:38] You’re the only one who could seal her file. 只有你能封锁她的档案
[24:44] Will you excuse us? 容我们失陪一下可以吗?
[24:52] I will not tolerate insubordination, 007. 我不能容许你抗命行事
[25:02] What happened? 发生什么事?
[25:06] After Elektra King was kidnapped… 伊莉翠遭到绑架后
[25:10] …her father tried to deal with it on his own… 他父亲想私下解决
[25:14] …with no success. 但徒劳无功
[25:16] So he came to me. 于是他来找我
[25:29] As you are aware, we do not negotiate with terrorists. 你知道我们不向 恐怖份子妥协
[25:34] And against every instinct in my heart… 于是我不顾我的直觉
[25:37] …every emotion as a mother… 还有我的母性
[25:41] …I told him not to pay the ransom. 我叫他不要付赎金
[25:44] I thought we had time on our side. 我以为时间很充裕
[25:48] You used the girl as bait. 你把她当诱饵
[25:55] The money in King’s briefcase was the same amount… 那笔钱的金额
[25:59] …as the ransom demand for his daughter. 跟莉莉翠的赎金等值
[26:07] It’s a message. 这是个警告
[26:10] Your terrorist is back. 那个恐怖份子又出现了
[26:19] Victor Zokas. 维特苏卡斯
[26:21] A.k.a…. 别号是
[26:22] Renard. 雷纳
[26:23] The anarchist. 无政府主义份子
[26:25] He was operating in Moscow in 1 996. Pyongyang, North Korea before that. 1996年他在莫斯科行动 之前在北韩平壤活动
[26:29] And he’s been spotted… 他也曾出没在…
[26:30] …in Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, Iran, Beirut and Cambodia. 阿富汗、伊拉克、伊朗 贝鲁特、高棉
[26:36] All the romantic vacation spots. 全都是浪漫的渡假胜地
[26:38] His only goal is chaos. 他唯一的目的是天下大乱
[26:40] After Robert came to me, I sent 009 to kill Renard. 罗伯来找我后 我派009去刺杀雷纳
[26:44] Before he completed the mission… 但计划还没完成
[26:46] …Elektra escaped. 伊莉翠先逃出来
[26:49] A week later, our man caught up with him. 一星期后 我们的人找到雷纳
[26:51] He put a bullet in his head. 向他脑袋开一枪
[26:53] That bullet’s still there. 子弹至今还留在里面
[26:56] How did he survive? 他怎么能活下来?
[26:58] The doctor who saved Renard couldn’t get the bullet out… 救了他的医生无法取出子弹
[27:01] …so Renard killed him. 雷纳就杀了他
[27:03] It’s moving through the medulla oblongata, killing off his senses. 子弹��入脑髓 阻断他所有的感觉
[27:08] Touch, smell. 包括触觉,嗅觉
[27:09] He feels no pain. 他也感觉不到痛楚
[27:11] He can push himself harder, longer than any normal man. 他的体力和耐力比常人强
[27:15] The bullet will kill him… 子弹还是会致命的
[27:17] …but he’ll grow stronger every day until the day he dies. 但在死前 他会越来越强壮
[27:24] Robert is dead. 罗伯死了
[27:25] Ml6 is humiliated. MI6丢了面子
[27:28] He’s had his revenge. 他已经报了大仇
[27:31] Not quite. 还没有
[27:33] Renard had three enemies in that kidnapping. 雷纳有三个仇人
[27:37] And there’s still one he hasn’t touched. 还剩下一个
[27:41] Elektra. 伊莉翠
[27:48] I see the good doctor has cleared you. 医生批准你出任务
[27:51] Notes you have exceptional stamina. 说你有过人的体力
[27:54] I’m sure she was touched by his dedication… 她一定是对这一点
[27:58] …to the job in hand. 有亲身的体验
[28:02] 007, I want you to go to Elektra. 我要你去保护伊莉翠
[28:05] She’s taken over the construction of her father’s oil pipeline. 她继承父业 在架设输油管
[28:09] Find who switched that pin. 找出更换胸针的内贼
[28:12] If your instincts are right, Renard will be back… 如果你的直觉是对的 雷纳会回来
[28:15] …and Elektra will be the next target. 下个目标就是伊莉翠
[28:17] The worm on the hook again. 她又要当诱饵了
[28:19] She doesn’t need to know the same man may be after her. 她不需要知道 同一个人想杀她
[28:22] Don’t frighten her. 别把她吓坏
[28:24] A shadow operation? 这算是卧底行动?
[28:26] Remember… 记住
[28:27] …shadows stay in front or behind. 只能卧底查案
[28:30] Never on top. 不能卧到她床上去
[28:32] 亚塞拜然
[29:34] You, go back. Leave. This area is closed. 你得回去 这地方被封锁了
[29:37] I’m here to see Elektra King. 我来见伊莉翠金恩
[29:39] James Bond, Universal Exports. 詹姆斯庞德 环球贸易公司
[29:41] And I’m Davidov, chief of security. 我是安全主任大卫朵夫
[29:44] We’re having problems with the villagers. 你可以看到村民 正在示威抗议
[29:48] I’ve told Miss King to stay at the office in Baku. 我请金小姐留在巴库的公司
[29:52] Oh, hell. 可恶
[30:13] -Miss King, I told you to– -I know what you told me. -金小姐,我请你别来的 -我知道
[31:04] Send the pipe around. 把油管得绕过这儿
[31:05] It’s going to take weeks and cost millions. 这会多花时间和多花几百万元
[31:08] -Your father approved this route. -Then my father was wrong. Do it. -令尊同意这条路线 -他错了,去做吧
[31:13] -Davidov– -I’ll talk to her. -大卫朵夫 -我去跟她说
[31:18] I saw you at my father’s funeral. 我在先父的葬礼上见过你
[31:22] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[31:24] M told me she was sending someone. Mr…? M夫人说要派人来 你是?
[31:28] Bond. 庞德
[31:29] James Bond. 詹姆斯庞德
[31:32] Did you know my father? 你认识先父吗?
[31:34] I met him once, briefly. 只有一面之缘
[31:37] You seem to have inherited his touch for diplomacy. 你遗传了他的外交手腕
[31:40] Saving the church? 你是说保住教堂?
[31:42] And avoiding the bloodshed. 也避免流血事件
[31:45] 1 00 years ago, my mother’s family discovered the oil here. 一百年前,先母的娘家 发现这儿的石油
[31:48] When the Soviet Union was formed… 当时苏联刚立国
[31:51] …the Communists spent the next 70 years… 共产党在接下来的70年内
[31:53] …plundering our countryside for it. 在此大肆破坏
[31:56] I saw their mess on the drive in. 我在来的路上看到 他们造成的破坏
[31:59] The new pipeline will guarantee our future. 新的输油管能让我们致富
[32:03] But it would be a crime to destroy what little is left of our past. 但不能毁掉我们宝贵的历史
[32:13] But you didn’t come here to talk about oil, did you? 你不是来此谈石油的 对吧?
[32:18] Tell me… 告诉我
[32:22] …have you ever lost a loved one, Mr. Bond? 你曾失去过亲人吗?
[32:27] M sent me because your life might be in danger. M夫人让我来因为 你有生命危险
[32:34] Please, I want to show you something. 来,我给你看样东西
[32:38] I’m trying to build an 800-mile pipeline through Turkey… 这条输油管长达八百英哩 经过土耳其
[32:42] …past the terrorists in Iraq… 有恐怖份子的伊拉克
[32:45] …Iran and Syria. 伊朗和叙利亚
[32:47] Up here… 上面这儿
[32:48] …the Russians have three competing pipelines… 苏俄也有三条输油管
[32:51] …and they’ll do anything to stop me. 他们会不择手段阻止我
[32:53] My father was murdered, the villagers are rioting… 先父被杀 村民暴动
[32:57] …and you have come all this way… 你大老远来
[32:59] …to tell me that I ”might” be in danger? 就告诉我说我可能会有危险
[33:05] We suspect there is an insider. 我们怀疑有内贼
[33:10] My father’s pin. 这是先父的胸针
[33:12] No, a duplicate. 不,这是复制品
[33:14] With a transmitter inside that set off the bomb. 内藏的发送器 引爆炸药
[33:17] My family has relied on Ml6 twice, Mr. Bond. 先父曾向情报局求助两次
[33:21] I won’t make that mistake a third time. 我不会犯同样的错
[33:27] I’m going to finish building this pipeline… 输油管一定会完成
[33:29] …and I don’t need your help. 我不需要你的帮忙
[33:31] If you’ll excuse me, I have to check the survey lines. 失陪了 我得去检查测量管线
[33:35] I’ve always wanted to check the survey lines. 我也很想检查测量管线
[33:38] You don’t take no for an answer. 你不肯轻易放弃,不是吗?
[33:44] I hope you know how to ski, then. 你最好会滑雪
[33:48] I came prepared for a cold reception. 我早知道你会冷若冰霜
[34:07] Can’t land. 风太强
[34:09] Wind’s too strong. 无法降落
[34:11] Hold her steady. 稳住直升机
[35:19] You ski very well, Mr. Bond. 你滑得很好
[35:21] Seems you enjoy being chased. 你好像很爱被人追
[35:24] Happens all the time. 大概经常发生吧
[35:26] Less often than you might think. 没你想的这么经常
[35:29] So this is where they meet… 那两条输油管
[35:31] …the two ends of the pipeline. 就是在这儿交接的
[35:33] Your father’s legacy. 这是令尊的遗志
[35:34] My family’s legacy… 这是我的家族
[35:37] …to the world. 对世界的贡献
[35:48] -Expecting visitors? -No. -在等人吗? -没有
[35:58] This isn’t a social call. 这些人来者不善
[36:01] Head for the gully. I’ll lead them into the trees. 你到谷底 我引他们到树林
[36:04] Go, go! 快去!
[38:07] See you back at the lodge. 山脚下见
[39:29] -It’s all right. -We’re buried alive! -没事 -我们被活埋!
[39:34] I can’t stay here! 我不能留在这!
[39:36] You’re not going to. 你不会
[39:41] I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! 我不能呼吸!
[39:44] Look at me. Elektra, look at me! Look at my eyes. 看着我,伊莉翠,看着我! 看着我的眼睛
[39:47] Look at my eyes. 看着我的眼睛
[39:48] Look at my eyes! 看我的眼睛!
[39:51] You’re all right. 你没有事
[39:53] Everything’s all right. 一切都没事了
[39:55] Trust me. 相信我
[40:19] 巴库
[40:26] She’s fine. 她很好
[40:27] Some bumps and bruises, but otherwise fine. 只有一些瘀青 并无大碍
[40:30] She wants to see you. Not you, Davidov. Him. 她想见你 不是你,是他
[40:46] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[40:48] I need to ask you something. 我得问你一件事
[40:51] And I want you to tell me the truth. 我要你说实话
[40:54] Who is it? 是谁?
[40:55] Who’s trying to kill me? 到底是谁想杀我?
[40:58] I told you, I don’t know. 我说过,我不知道
[41:01] But I’m gonna find him. 不过我会找到他
[41:03] Not good enough. 这不够好
[41:06] After the kidnapping, I was afraid. 绑案后我很害怕
[41:09] I was afraid to go outside. I was afraid to be alone. 我不敢出门 不敢独处
[41:12] I was afraid to be in a crowd. 不敢靠近人群
[41:15] I was afraid to do anything at all. 我什么都不敢做
[41:17] Until I realized… 直到我惊觉
[41:19] …I can’t hide in the shadows. 我不能躲在阴影下
[41:21] I can’t let fear run my life. 我不能一辈子都害怕
[41:25] I won’t. 绝对不能
[41:27] After I find him… 我找到他以后
[41:30] …you won’t have to. 你就不需要再害怕
[41:33] Don’t go. 别走
[41:36] Stay with me. 留下来陪我
[41:39] Please? 求求你?
[41:45] I can’t do that. 不行
[41:48] I thought it was your job to protect me. 我以为你的职责是要 保护我的安全
[41:52] You’ll be safe here. 你在这儿很安全
[41:54] I don’t want to be safe. 我不想要安全
[42:03] I’ll be back soon. 我很快就会回来
[42:07] And who’s afraid now, Mr. Bond? 现在到底谁在害怕 庞德先生?
[43:21] I want to see Valentin Zukovsky. 我要见魏伦汀苏考斯基
[43:24] Impossible. 不可能
[43:27] Vodka martini. 伏特加马丁尼
[43:28] Shaken, not stirred. 用摇的,别用搅的
[43:32] Tell him James Bond is here. 就说詹姆斯庞德找他
[43:36] Now. 快去
[43:42] I don’t think you heard me. 我看你是没听清楚
[43:54] Mr. Zukovsky would be delighted to see you. 苏先生很乐意见你
[44:02] After you. 你先请
[44:05] After you. 不,你先请
[44:07] I insist. 我坚持
[44:11] And a little for you. 你也来一点
[44:16] Bond! James Bond! 庞德!詹姆斯庞德!
[44:18] Meet Nina. 这是妮娜
[44:20] And Verushka. 和薇洛丝卡
[44:23] Lose the girls, Valentin. 叫她们走
[44:25] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[44:27] Why am I suddenly worried that I’m not carrying enough insurance? 我为什么突然觉得 我买的保险还不够?
[44:31] Chill out, James. 别紧张,老詹
[44:37] Fine, ladies. 好吧,各位
[44:38] Go on. Beat it. Scram. 快滚!
[44:40] Bull, give them an inch. 蛮牛,把钱给她们
[44:49] And make sure they lose it in this casino. 要确定她们在我赌场都输光
[44:54] I’ll see you later, Mr. Bond. 后会有期,庞德先生
[44:56] I see you put your money where your mouth is. 你的钱都存在你的嘴巴里
[44:59] Mr. Bullion does not trust banks. 蛮牛信不过银行
[45:02] So what would you like to talk about? 你想聊什么?
[45:04] I’m not sure I can really help you. 我恐怕帮不上忙
[45:06] I’m a legitimate businessman now. 我现在都做合法生意
[45:10] Would you care for some caviar? My own brand: Zukovsky’s Finest. 来点我的苏氏极品鱼子酱?
[45:15] Look at this. 你看看
[45:19] Russian Special Services. 苏俄特种部队
[45:22] Atomic Energy Antiterrorist Unit. 原子能源部的反恐怖份子单位
[45:25] Where did you find this? 哪儿找到的?
[45:27] I took it off a Parahawk which tried to kill Elektra King this morning. 我从一个今早想刺杀 伊莉翠金恩的人的身上拿到的
[45:32] Renard is behind this. 幕后主使是雷纳
[45:39] I think you and I had better have a drink. 咱们最好先喝一杯
[45:47] And then after Afghanistan, the KGB decided… 阿富汗事件后 KGB认为
[45:50] …Renard was a liability and just cut him loose. 雷纳太危险 于是把他开除
[45:53] Now he works freelance. 他现在独立作业
[45:55] But for whom? 他替谁工作?
[45:58] There are four competing pipelines. 四条输油管互相竞争
[46:00] I’m willing to bet half the customers in this casino would be… 我打赌这里有一半的赌客
[46:04] …very happy to see the King pipeline disappear. 都想金恩输油管消失
[46:08] -What’s funny? -Nothing. It appears… -有什么好笑? -没什么,只是
[46:10] …Miss King does not share your concern. 金小姐很大胆
[46:21] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛?
[46:23] The same thing you are. 跟你一样
[46:25] Looking for the people who tried to kill me. 找出想杀我的歹徒
[46:27] Let me take you home. Now. 让我现在就带你回家
[46:30] No. I want them to see I’m not frightened. 不,我要证明我不怕
[46:33] Miss King, how very nice to see you. 金小姐,很高兴见到你
[46:36] We’ve kept your father’s chair free. 我免费为你保留了令尊的位子
[46:38] Free? Nothing comes free from you. 免费? 拜托,这里什么都要钱
[46:42] Your father had a credit line with us. One million U.S. 令尊有一百万美元的信用
[46:46] I’d be happy to extend you that courtesy. 你也一样有这个特权
[46:53] So what’s it to be? 你想玩点什么?
[46:56] Blackjack, your father’s favorite? 21点,令尊的最爱?
[46:59] Let’s keep it simple. 咱们干脆一点
[47:02] One card. 一翻两瞪眼
[47:03] High draw. 赌大一点
[47:08] A million dollars. 一百万元
[47:13] Wait. 等等
[47:15] Bury the top three cards. 前三张抽掉
[47:19] You’re determined to protect me. 你下定决心想保护我
[47:22] From yourself. You don’t have to do this. 你太任性了 别这么做
[47:27] There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive. 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
[47:42] Queen of hearts. 红心皇后
[47:57] It appears you’ve been beaten… 你碰上了克星
[48:00] …by the ace of clubs. 黑桃A
[48:06] No hard feelings, my dear. 别难过,亲爱的
[48:07] Come again soon. 下次再来
[48:15] Shall we? 走了吗?
[48:20] This is a game I can’t afford to play. 我玩不起这种游戏
[48:25] I know. 我知道
[48:29] -What happened to Davidov? -I gave him the night off. -大卫朵夫呢? -我放他一晚的假
[48:55] Welcome to the Devil’s Breath. 欢迎光临魔鬼窟
[48:58] For thousands of years, Hindu pilgrims journeyed to this holy place… 数千年来印度朝圣者 前来此地
[49:04] …to witness the wonder of the natural flames that never die… 见识永不熄灭的神迹之火
[49:09] …and to test their devotion… 他们为了证明
[49:12] …to God… 对神的信仰
[49:14] …by holding the scalding rocks in their hands… 一边握住滚烫的石块
[49:20] …as they said their prayers. 一边向神祷告
[49:24] Tell me, Davidov… 大卫朵夫,告诉我
[49:26] …what happened this afternoon? 今天下午出了什么事?
[49:28] You promised me your best men. 你保证过给我最顶尖的手下
[49:30] Mr. Arkov supplied the latest weapons. 艾考夫提供最新的武器
[49:32] Yes, but Bond– 没错,可是庞德…
[49:34] Bond was unarmed. 庞德手无寸铁
[49:38] And you, Arkov? Is everything ready for tomorrow? 你呢,艾考夫? 都准备好了吗?
[49:41] I have the authorization and passes in the car. 授权书和通行证在车上
[49:44] I have arranged for a plane tonight, but…. 飞机今晚就到 不过…
[49:47] But what? 不过什么?
[49:49] We should scrub the rest of the mission. 我们应该取消其它的任务
[49:52] The Parahawks were meant to be returned. 攻击直升机应该回去
[49:55] People will ask questions, even of me. 别人会对我起疑心
[49:57] All because of his incompetence. 都是因为他的无能
[50:00] I see. 我明白了
[50:01] I see you’re right. He should be punished. 你说得对 应该惩罚他
[50:05] Davidov, hold this for me. 大卫朵夫,拿着
[50:11] It was wrong of me to expect so much of you. 我太高估你了
[50:15] Kill him. 杀了他
[50:19] He failed his test of devotion. 他不够忠心
[50:24] You can take his place. 你可以坐他的位子
[50:26] Take his I.D. 你可以取代他
[50:30] And do be on time. 但一定要准时
[50:51] Poor shoulder. 你的肩膀受伤了
[50:54] It looks painful. 一定很痛
[50:58] It needs constant attention. 得多照顾点
[51:05] I knew…. 我知道
[51:06] I knew when I first saw you. 我第一次见到你
[51:09] I knew it would be like this. 我就知道事情会这样
[51:24] Enough ice for one day. 这些冰块够了
[51:46] How did you survive? 你怎么活下来?
[51:55] I seduced the guards. 我色诱守卫
[51:57] Used my body. 用我的身体
[52:00] It gave me control. 把他制伏
[52:03] And the rest, I got a gun and started shooting. 然后拿了枪就扫射
[52:10] And what about you? 你呢?
[52:12] What do you do to survive? 你是怎么活下来的?
[52:18] I take pleasure… 我在美女身上
[52:22] …in great beauty. 寻找乐趣
[55:02] Let’s go. It’s getting late. 走吧,时候不早了
[55:10] What happened to Davidov? 大卫朵夫呢?
[55:12] I was told to expect him. 他不是要来吗?
[55:15] He was buried with work. 他被埋在工作堆中
[55:18] Let’s go. Get your stuff. 走吧,把你的东西带着
[55:32] Okay, come on. 咱们出发吧
[55:34] Let’s get out of here. 走吧
[55:37] You’re late. 你迟到了
[55:39] Did you bring it? 带来了吗?
[55:40] The grease. 礼物呢?
[55:45] Of course. 当然
[55:54] Excellent. 太好了
[56:12] Get ready. We’re 1 0 minutes out. 准备好,十分钟后开始
[56:15] But make sure you wear the I.D. 记得戴上通行证
[56:33] 哈萨克 中亚
[57:03] I’m gonna go get some air. 我出去透透气
[57:23] Welcome to Kazakhstan, Dr. Arkov. I’m a great admirer of your research. 欢迎,艾考夫博士 我很景仰您的研究
[57:27] It’s not often we see someone of your stature here. 这儿很少见到您这种大人物
[57:30] I go where the work takes me. 这是我的职责
[57:33] By the way, you have the transport documents? 你的运输证明呢?
[57:45] I pulled the plutonium out of the one inside. 我从核弹里取出钸元素
[57:47] You can detonate the triggers now. 可以引爆了
[57:53] Look, our IDA physicist. 她是拆除核弹专家
[57:56] Don’t bother. Not interested in men. 省点力气 她对男人没兴趣
[57:59] Take my word for it. 相信我
[58:01] This year we decommissioned four test sites. Not even a glimmer. 今年出四次任务 她都没闹绯闻
[58:09] Are you here for a reason? 你来这儿有事?
[58:11] Or are you just hoping for a glimmer? 还是想闹绯闻?
[58:14] And you are…? 你是哪位?
[58:15] Mikhail Arkov. Russian Atomic Energy Department. 米盖艾考夫 苏俄原子能源部
[58:19] Miss…? 小姐是…?
[58:20] Doctor… 琼斯博士
[58:22] …Jones. Christmas Jones. 克莉莫丝琼斯
[58:24] And don’t make any jokes. I’ve heard them all. 别拿我的名字开玩笑
[58:27] I don’t know any doctor jokes. 我不知道任何 关于博士的玩笑
[58:31] This is okay. Take the elevator down the hole. 没问题 搭电梯下去
[58:34] Your friends are already down there. 你朋友已经在下面了
[58:36] Don’t I get some protection? 不必穿防护衣吗?
[58:39] No, Dr. Arkov. 不必,艾考夫博士
[58:41] Down there it’s weapons-grade plutonium. Reasonably safe. 下面的钸元素很安全
[58:44] Up here we have leaking hydrogen bombs that your lab built… 上面有你们的俄制氢弹 漏出的氢元素
[58:47] …which I’ve spent the last six months cleaning up. 这半年来我一直都在处理
[58:50] So if you need any protection at all, it’s from me. 你要怕的应该是我
[58:55] Your friends are waiting for you. 你的同事在等你
[59:03] Doctor. 博士
[59:07] Aren’t you forgetting? 你忘了吗?
[59:09] 离开时请归还辐射标签
[59:12] Of course. Thank you. 没错,谢谢你
[59:14] By the way…. 对了
[59:16] 以苏俄人来说 你的英文说得不错
[59:21] 我读过牛津大学
[1:00:34] Expecting Davidov? 你在等大卫朵夫吗?
[1:00:36] He caught a bullet instead of the plane. 他吃了子弹,来不成
[1:00:39] Get off. 下来
[1:00:40] Keep your mouth shut. 给我闭嘴
[1:00:43] You can’t kill me. I’m already dead. 我早就死了 你杀不了我
[1:00:46] Not dead enough for me. 我看你还没死透
[1:00:49] Show a little gratitude. 你应该感谢我
[1:00:51] I did spare your life at the banker’s office. 我在银行家的办公室救了你一命
[1:00:54] That’s right. 没错
[1:00:56] I couldn’t kill you. You were working for me. 我不能让你死 你那时候在替我工作
[1:00:59] You delivered the money, killed King. 你把钱带回去 炸死金恩
[1:01:01] Now you brought me the plane. 现在你又把飞机带来
[1:01:03] What’s your plan for the bomb? 你偷走核弹有什么计划?
[1:01:06] You first. Or could it be you don’t have a plan? 你先说 还是你根本就没计划?
[1:01:10] That bomb will never leave this room. 核弹得留下来
[1:01:13] Neither will you. 你也一样
[1:01:20] How sad to be threatened by a man… 被一个搞不清楚状况的人威胁
[1:01:22] …who can’t grasp what he’s involved in. 真可悲
[1:01:25] Revenge is not hard to fathom for a man who believes in nothing. 什么都不信的人只会报仇
[1:01:28] And what do you believe in? 你相信什么?
[1:01:30] Preservation of capital? 贪婪的资本主义?
[1:01:32] Go ahead, shoot me. 尽管开枪吧
[1:01:34] I welcome it. 我才不怕
[1:01:35] My men will hear the shot and kill you. 我的手下听见之后会杀了你
[1:01:38] And the firefight will bring down half the army from above. 然后军队会赶来
[1:01:41] But when a certain phone call isn’t made in 20 minutes… 我在二十分钟内没打电话
[1:01:45] …Elektra dies. 伊莉翠就没命
[1:01:49] You’re bluffing. 你在唬人
[1:01:51] She’s beautiful, isn’t she? 她很美,对吧?
[1:01:53] You should have had her before… 可惜你不是她的
[1:01:56] …when she was innocent. 第一个男人
[1:01:58] How does it feel… 我替你开了她的苞
[1:02:00] …to know I broke her in for you? 的感觉怎样?
[1:02:04] I usually hate killing an unarmed man. 我通常不杀手无寸铁的人
[1:02:07] Cold-blooded murder is a filthy business. 冷血杀手不好当
[1:02:09] A man tires of being executed. 我也厌倦了被处决
[1:02:12] But in your case, I feel nothing… 不过我对你没感觉
[1:02:15] …just like you. 就跟你一样
[1:02:16] But then again, there’s no point living if you can’t feel alive. 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
[1:02:25] -Drop the gun! -Keep away, colonel. -把枪放下! -上校,走开!
[1:02:27] He’s an impostor. Dr. Arkov is 63 years old. 他是冒牌货 艾考夫博士已经63岁
[1:02:30] This is your impostor. 他和飞机上的人
[1:02:32] Along with the men outside on the plane. 才是冒牌货
[1:02:34] They’ll steal the bomb. 他们想要偷走核弹
[1:02:38] I said drop it! 我叫你把枪放下!
[1:02:50] On your knees! 跪下来!
[1:02:54] Well done. 干得好
[1:02:58] He would’ve killed us all. 他一定会杀死我们
[1:03:00] Did you speak to him? 你跟他讲过话?
[1:03:02] Yeah, but he’s no atomic scientist. 对,他不是核能科学家
[1:03:06] I suppose you were the one who allowed him down. 我想是你允许他下来的
[1:03:17] You had me… 你逮到我
[1:03:20] …but I knew you couldn’t… 不过我早知道你
[1:03:22] …shoulder the responsibility. 肩负不了重任
[1:03:31] Without any interruptions, let’s proceed. 我们继续吧
[1:03:34] Too many new faces are here, including yours. 生面孔太多 包括你的在内
[1:03:38] The bomb doesn’t move until I am satisfied. 在我满意之前,核弹就留在这
[1:03:42] All of you, to the surface, now. 全都给我上去
[1:04:07] Come on! Go! 快点,快走!
[1:04:11] Move! 快走!
[1:04:19] They’re sealing us in. 我们被封住了
[1:04:23] Who are you? 你是什么人?
[1:04:25] I work for the British government. 我替英国政府工作
[1:04:32] Stay calm. 保持冷静
[1:06:36] No hard feelings, Mr. Bond… 别生气,庞德
[1:06:39] …but we’re even. 咱们扯平了
[1:06:41] Soon… 很快
[1:06:42] …you’ll feel nothing at all. 你就会没有感觉的
[1:07:10] Seal the door! Close it! 把门封住!快!
[1:07:25] Come on! 快!
[1:07:47] Keep going! Move! Hang on! 继续跑,快!
[1:07:50] You’re a British spy. Do you have a name? 你这英国的间谍叫什么?
[1:07:53] The name’s Bond. 庞德
[1:07:59] James Bond. 詹姆斯庞德
[1:08:11] Don’t stop! Go, go! Jump! 别停下来!快跳!
[1:08:34] They won’t get very far. 他们跑不远
[1:08:36] Every warhead has a locator card. 核子弹头都有定位晶片
[1:08:38] We can track the signal. 我们可以追踪讯号
[1:08:41] You mean one of these? 你是说这个吗?
[1:08:50] Do we have the range of Renard’s plane? 雷纳的飞机在哪儿?
[1:08:53] Anywhere in this circle: Russia… 可能在苏俄
[1:08:56] …Armenia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan– 亚美尼亚,伊朗 哈萨克…
[1:08:58] Sorry to interrupt. Elektra is calling from Baku. 抱歉打搅了 伊莉翠从巴库打来
[1:09:01] It’s on the video line. 她用影像电话
[1:09:02] Put her on the wall screen. 放到大荧幕上
[1:09:09] I’m sorry. I would never call you except… 对不起 我不想烦你
[1:09:12] …James has disappeared. 不过詹姆斯失踪了
[1:09:14] He left my villa in the middle of the night… 他在半夜离开我的别墅
[1:09:18] …and my head of security has been found… 我的安全主任
[1:09:22] …near a local airstrip, murdered. 在机场附近遇害
[1:09:26] I’ll send someone out. 我派人过去
[1:09:28] M, could you come? M夫人,你能来吗?
[1:09:30] I can’t help thinking… 我很担心
[1:09:33] …I’m next. 下一个就是我
[1:09:39] Get me out there. 马上送我过去
[1:09:40] Just get me out there. 快送我过去
[1:10:01] Gabor? 贾柏?
[1:10:14] Surprised? 你很惊�?
[1:10:15] What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy? 怎么了? 你疯了吗?
[1:10:18] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:10:19] Maybe I should ask you. 也许我该问你
[1:10:21] After all… 毕竟
[1:10:23] …”There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive.” 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义
[1:10:26] Isn’t that right, Elektra? Isn’t that your motto? 这不是你的座右铭吗?
[1:10:29] What do you mean? 你在讲什么?
[1:10:30] Or did you steal it from your old friend Renard? 还是你老友雷纳教你的?
[1:10:33] He and I had a chat. Knew all about us. Knew about my shoulder. 我跟他聊了一下 他连我的肩伤在哪都知道
[1:10:37] Knew exactly where to hurt me. 知道怎么弄痛我
[1:10:39] Renard’s the man who’s trying to kill me? 你是说雷纳想杀我?
[1:10:41] Drop the act. 少装了
[1:10:44] It’s over. 别再演戏了
[1:10:47] I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:10:48] Oh, I think you do. 你清楚得很
[1:10:52] It’s called Stockholm syndrome. 这叫做“斯德哥尔摩症候群”
[1:10:55] Common in kidnappings. 绑架受害人的通病
[1:10:58] Young, impressionable victim. 受害人通常年轻天真
[1:11:00] Sheltered. 平日受到百般呵护
[1:11:03] Sexually inexperienced. 没有性经验
[1:11:06] A powerful kidnapper skilled in torture, manipulation. 手段高明的绑匪
[1:11:11] Something snaps in the victim’s mind. 受害人突然念头一闪
[1:11:14] The captive falls in love with her captor. 受害人爱上绑匪
[1:11:17] How dare you? 胡说八道
[1:11:19] How dare you? 简直胡说八道
[1:11:20] That animal. That monster? 那个禽兽都不如的东西?
[1:11:23] He disgusts me. 他令我作呕
[1:11:25] You disgust me. 你也一样
[1:11:28] So he knew where to hurt you, is that it? 他知道你的肩伤,是吗?
[1:11:31] You had a sling on your arm at the funeral. 你在丧礼上带着吊腕带
[1:11:34] And I didn’t have to sleep with you to find that out. 我不需要跟你上床也知道
[1:11:37] He used your exact words. 他也这么说
[1:11:39] So you knew. 你早就知道
[1:11:41] You knew all the time he was out there, coming for me… 你也知道他一直想杀我
[1:11:44] …and you lied. 你却欺骗我
[1:11:46] You used me. 你利用我
[1:11:48] You used me as bait. 你利用我当诱饵
[1:11:53] And you made love to me. 你还和我做爱
[1:11:57] What? 为什么?
[1:11:59] To pass the time as you waited for him to strike? 你是在等他下次行动之前 打发时间吗?
[1:12:15] He’s struck again. Ten men are dead at the pipeline. 他在输油管附近杀了十个人
[1:12:18] I’m coming with you. 我跟你去
[1:12:21] You do what you want to do, but I’ve called M. 随你便 我已打给M夫人了
[1:12:25] She’s coming to take charge. 她会来指挥大局的
[1:12:56] I want an update. Where do we stand? 目前情况如何?
[1:13:00] One of Renard’s men took the locator card from the bomb… 雷纳的手下 把定位晶片抽掉
[1:13:03] …so we can’t track it. But…. 无法追踪,可是…
[1:13:05] But what? 可是什么?
[1:13:07] With all due respect… 恕我直言
[1:13:09] …I don’t think you should be here. 你不应该来的
[1:13:12] May I remind you that you’re the reason I’m here, 007. 我能提醒你我是因为你才来的
[1:13:15] You disobeyed an order and left that girl alone. 你违反命令 把她丢下
[1:13:18] Perhaps that girl isn’t as innocent as you think. 也许她没有你想像的那么无辜
[1:13:21] -What are you saying? -Suppose the inside man… -你说什么? -假如偷换
[1:13:24] …the one who switched King’s lapel pin… 金恩胸针的内贼
[1:13:27] …turned out to be an inside woman? 是个女内贼?
[1:13:32] She kills her father and attacks her own pipeline? 她杀死父亲,破坏自家的油管?
[1:13:35] -Why? To what end? -I don’t know…yet. -为什么?图的是什么? -我还不知道
[1:13:45] Look at that. 你看
[1:13:46] That’s not right. 这里不太对
[1:13:49] What is it? 那是什么?
[1:13:50] An observation rig. 侦查车
[1:13:52] Travels in the pipe looking for cracks. 在输油管内寻找裂缝
[1:13:54] Shut it down. 关掉
[1:13:58] I don’t understand. 没办法
[1:13:59] It won’t respond. 没有反应
[1:14:01] The place is clean. No sign of– 那地方没有炸弹,没有核弹的–
[1:14:03] -The bomb is in the pipeline. -Oh, my God! -核弹在输油管里 -我的天啊!
[1:14:06] They brought it through here. That’d explain the attack. 他们带核弹经过这里 这解释了之前的攻击
[1:14:09] Heading for the oil terminal. 炸弹被送往主控室
[1:14:11] Where it would do the most damage. 造成最大的破坏
[1:14:13] Have your men evacuate that terminal. 叫你的员工立刻疏散
[1:14:17] So now do you believe me? 你相信我了吧?
[1:14:21] This is an emergency situation. So please… 这是紧急状况
[1:14:24] …clear the room. Do it. 请立刻疏散
[1:14:26] He’s going for the oil. 他想要破坏输油管
[1:14:28] The one pipeline the West is counting on to supply our reserves. 这是西方未来唯一的输油管
[1:14:33] Do you have an idea? 你有办法吗?
[1:14:34] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:14:37] How far is the rig from the terminal? How fast is it traveling? 炸弹有多远? 速度有多快?
[1:14:40] It’s 1 06 miles from the terminal, going 70 miles an hour. 它在106哩外 时速70哩
[1:14:45] We have 78 minutes. Is there another rig? 有78分钟 还有侦查车吗?
[1:14:47] There’s one parked in the passageway ahead of it. 在炸弹前面有一辆
[1:14:50] -Charles, can you get me out there? -Of course. -你能带我去吗? -当然
[1:14:54] Wait. Are you gonna do what I think you’re gonna do? 慢着,你要去做的 是我想你要去做的吗?
[1:14:57] -What do I need to defuse a bomb? -Me. -拆除核弹需要什么? -我
[1:15:13] There it is. 在这儿
[1:15:14] Hatch to the passageway. 闸门在那儿
[1:15:21] You keep the speed up so the other rig catches up with us. 你来操控 试着让炸弹赶上我们
[1:15:24] -I’ll wait to hear from you. -Gotcha. -我会等你的消息 -好
[1:15:27] You know how to drive this thing? 你会开这玩意吗?
[1:15:29] Doesn’t exactly take a degree in nuclear physics. 开这玩意不需要博士学位
[1:15:40] They’re in the pipeline. 他们进了输油管
[1:15:42] They’re on the move. 他们出发了
[1:16:00] Faster! 快一点!
[1:16:09] If there’s the slightest chance, Bond will succeed. 只要有丝毫的机会 庞德就会成功
[1:16:12] He’s the best we have… 他是最顶尖的情报员
[1:16:14] …though I’d never tell him. 不过我都没告诉过他
[1:16:17] I hope you’re right. 希望你说得对
[1:16:23] Here it comes! 它来了!
[1:16:28] It’s closing up. Faster! 赶上来了,快一点!
[1:16:36] Sit tight. 坐稳了!
[1:16:53] No brakes! The controls are jammed! 停不下来!刹车卡住了!
[1:17:09] It’s a tactical fission device. 这是战略性弹头
[1:17:12] Low yield. Hold me steady. 威力不大,稳住了
[1:17:14] You’ve defused hundreds of these, right? 你拆过几百个,对吧?
[1:17:16] Yeah, but they’re usually standing still. 对,但不在这种情况下
[1:17:20] Life’s full of small challenges. 生命充满了挑战
[1:17:24] Have a look at this. 你看
[1:17:25] Someone stripped the screw heads. 螺丝头不见了
[1:17:29] Someone’s tampered with the bomb. 有人动过这枚核弹
[1:17:51] Look, half the plutonium’s missing. 一半的钸元素不见了
[1:17:54] So what are you saying? It couldn’t go nuclear? 你的意思是什么? 它不能引起核爆吗?
[1:17:57] There’s still enough explosive to kill us both if the trigger goes off. 如果被引爆还是能炸死我们
[1:18:01] -Let it blow. -But I can stop it. -让它爆炸 -我可以拆除
[1:18:03] Let it blow! 让它爆炸!
[1:18:11] Trust me. Leave it. 相信我,别管它
[1:18:16] Move down. Move down! 过去,过去!
[1:18:18] Jump! Go on, jump! 快跳!跳!
[1:18:22] Jump! 快!
[1:18:38] Robinson’s reporting. 罗宾森报告说
[1:18:40] The bomb was a dud. 这不是核弹
[1:18:43] But the triggering charge blew out a 50-yard section of the pipe. 不过引爆还是能毁坏 一段50英尺长的油管
[1:18:47] And Bond? 庞德呢?
[1:18:49] Nothing. 没消息
[1:18:52] I’m so sorry. 很遗憾
[1:18:56] But I have a gift for you. 不过我有礼物要送你
[1:18:59] Something that belonged to my father. 先父的遗物
[1:19:01] He would’ve wanted you to have it. 他会希望你收下
[1:19:04] Perhaps this isn’t the time. 现在不是时候
[1:19:07] Please. 求求你
[1:19:09] He often spoke of how compassionately… 他经常提到
[1:19:13] …you advised him on the best course of action during my kidnapping. 我被绑架时 你给他最真诚的建议
[1:19:20] It’s very valuable, you know. 这是非常宝贵的
[1:19:23] I couldn’t let it explode with the rest of him. 我不想把胸针也炸掉
[1:19:31] I was very upset when the money didn’t kill both of you. 很可惜那笔钱 没把你也给炸死
[1:19:35] I didn’t think I’d get another chance. 我以为没有机会了
[1:19:38] Then you dropped the answer right in my lap. 后来你却自己把机会送上门
[1:19:42] Bond. 庞德
[1:19:43] And as you say, he’s the best you have. 你也说他是最顶尖的
[1:19:46] Or should I say, ”had”? 那是过去式了
[1:19:55] Take her to the helicopter. 把她带上直升机
[1:20:03] Come on, give me your hand. 把手给我
[1:20:05] Jump, jump! 跳,跳!
[1:20:07] Do you wanna explain why you did that? 你为什么这么做?
[1:20:10] I could’ve stopped it. You almost killed us. 我能拆除的 你差点害死我们
[1:20:12] I did kill us. 我们是死了
[1:20:14] She thinks we’re dead, and she thinks she got away with it. 她以为我们死了 她的诡计就得逞
[1:20:18] Do you wanna put that in English for those of us who don’t speak ”spy”? 我不是间谍 请你白话一点
[1:20:21] Who’s ”she”? 你在说谁?
[1:20:23] Elektra King. 伊莉翠金恩
[1:20:24] Why would she blow up her own pipeline? 她干嘛要炸掉自己的输油管?
[1:20:26] It makes her look innocent. 为了证明她的无辜
[1:20:30] The explosion covers up the theft of the plutonium. 爆炸掩饰钸元素遭窃的事实
[1:20:34] It looks like a terrorist attack. 使人误为恐怖份子攻击
[1:20:36] But why leave this half? 但为什么留下这一半钸元素?
[1:20:39] So there’s enough to spread around to cover up what they did take. 留下这些钸元素 才能掩饰他们偷走的另一半
[1:20:43] What will they do with the other half? 他们拿另一半干嘛?
[1:20:45] It’s not enough to make a nuclear bomb. 这分量做不出核弹
[1:20:47] -You’re the scientist, you tell me. -I don’t know. -你是专家,你解释给我听 -我不知道
[1:20:51] But the world’s greatest terrorist running around with 6 kilos… 天下最凶狠的恐怖份子 偷走六公斤的钸元素
[1:20:55] …of plutonium can’t be good. 不会干好事
[1:20:57] I have to get it back, or somebody will have my ass. 我不拿回来 就会被打屁股
[1:21:02] First things first. 那个以后再说
[1:21:06] Bond to Robinson. Do you copy? 呼叫罗宾逊,收到吗?
[1:21:08] By the way, before we go any further… 对了 跟你合作之前
[1:21:11] …I just wanna know…. 我想先知道
[1:21:13] What’s the story with you and Elektra? 你跟伊莉翠有什么关系?
[1:21:16] We’re strictly platonic. Now. 现在只有敌对关系
[1:21:19] Bond to Robinson. Copy? 罗宾逊,收到吗?
[1:21:23] What’s your story? 你呢?
[1:21:25] What are you doing here in Kazakhstan? 你怎么会跑到哈萨克?
[1:21:28] Avoiding those kind of questions, just like you. 跟你一样 逃避这些问题
[1:21:31] I read you, 007. Red alert. 我收到了,紧急状况
[1:21:34] M is missing with Elektra. Three men down. M夫人跟伊莉翠一起失踪了 还有三人挂彩
[1:21:36] Await instructions. Out. 等待指示
[1:21:40] What do we do now? 我们该怎么办?
[1:21:45] I may have overlooked one critical element. 我忘了一件很关键的事
[1:21:48] What? More plutonium? 是什么?更多钸元素吗?
[1:21:51] Beluga. 不是
[1:21:53] Caviar. 俄制鱼子酱
[1:21:55] 伊斯坦堡,土耳其
[1:22:24] Brought me something? 你带什么给我?
[1:22:31] The power to reshape the world. 改变世界的力量
[1:22:37] Go on. 拿去
[1:22:39] It’s safe. 很安全
[1:22:41] Touch your destiny. 感觉一下你的未来
[1:22:57] I have brought something for you as well. 我也带了礼物给你
[1:23:06] Your present. 你的礼物
[1:23:08] Courtesy of the late Mr. Bond. 都是死去的庞德的心意
[1:23:11] My executioner. 下令处死我的凶手
[1:23:12] Overpraise, I’m afraid. 可惜没把你杀死
[1:23:15] -But my people will finish the job. -Your people? -我的手下会解决你的 -你的手下?
[1:23:18] Your people will leave you here to rot… 他们会让你在此自生自灭
[1:23:22] …just like you left me. 就像你对我一样
[1:23:25] You and my father. 你还有我父亲
[1:23:26] -Your father– -My father was nothing. -你父亲… -他什么都不是
[1:23:29] His kingdom he stole from my mother. 他偷走我母亲的石油王国
[1:23:32] The kingdom I will rightly take back. 我要夺回我的王国
[1:23:44] I hope you’re proud of what you did to her. 你把她变成这样很得意吧
[1:23:48] I’m afraid it is you who deserve credit. 这是你的功劳
[1:23:52] When I took her… 当时的她
[1:23:54] …she was promise itself. 真是天真无邪
[1:23:57] You left her at the mercy of a man like me. 你却把她推入我这个火坑
[1:24:00] You ruined her. 你毁了她
[1:24:03] For what? 为了什么?
[1:24:04] To get to me? 只为了逮到我?
[1:24:06] She’s worth 50 of me. 她比我好太多了
[1:24:08] For once, I agree with you. 这点我很同意
[1:24:14] And now we also share a common fate. 现在我们的命运相同
[1:24:17] You will die… 你会跟
[1:24:19] …along with everyone in this city… 这城市的人一起丧命
[1:24:22] …and the bright, starry, oil-driven future of the West. 西方国家的未来 也会毁于一旦
[1:24:33] Since you sent your man to kill me… 自从你派人刺杀我
[1:24:35] …I’ve been watching time tick slowly away… 我就一直看着时钟 分分秒秒在走
[1:24:39] …marching toward my own death. 走向我的灭亡
[1:24:45] Now you can have the same pleasure. 现在你也一样
[1:24:51] Watch these hands, M. 我要你看着时钟
[1:24:54] By noon tomorrow… 明天正午
[1:24:56] …your time is up. 就是你的死期
[1:24:59] And I guarantee you… 我向你保证
[1:25:01] …I will not miss. 我绝不会错过
[1:25:25] So beautiful. 你好美
[1:25:29] So smooth. 好光滑
[1:25:31] So warm. 好温暖
[1:25:34] How would you know? 你怎么知道?
[1:25:41] Why are you like this? 你为什么要这样?
[1:25:43] Because Bond is dead? 因为庞德死了?
[1:25:46] It’s what you wanted. 你不是要他死吗?
[1:25:49] Of course it’s what I wanted. 当然了
[1:25:56] He was…. 他…
[1:26:01] He was a good lover? 他是好情人吗?
[1:26:03] What do you think? 你说呢?
[1:26:05] I wouldn’t feel anything? 难道我没感觉吗?
[1:26:21] I feel nothing. 我一点都没有感觉
[1:26:39] What about this? 这样呢?
[1:26:51] But surely… 你一定
[1:26:54] …you can feel this? 会感觉到这吧?
[1:27:04] Remember… 记得
[1:27:08] …pleasure? 那些欢愉吗?
[1:27:27] 里海
[1:27:57] Wait here. 在这儿等
[1:27:59] Always something. 真是多事之秋
[1:28:00] First the casino. 先是赌场
[1:28:02] Now the caviar factory. 现在是鱼子酱工厂
[1:28:04] I am a slave to the free-market economy. 我是自由市场经济的奴隶
[1:28:23] Bond is alive. 庞德还活着
[1:28:30] Is nothing in this place straight? 这地方真是一团乱
[1:28:37] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:28:39] And how did you get in? 你是怎么进来的?
[1:28:41] I’ll call security… 我要通知警卫
[1:28:43] …and congratulate them. 好好地谢谢他们
[1:28:45] Drink? 来一杯吧?
[1:28:50] Can’t you say hello like a normal person? 你不能像别人一样 打招呼吗?
[1:28:54] Get lost. 快走
[1:28:56] No, no, no. Down the back. 不是啦,走后门
[1:29:01] What’s your business with Elektra? 你跟伊莉翠有什么来往?
[1:29:03] I thought you were the one giving her the business. 我以为你跟她才来电
[1:29:07] She drops $1 million in your casino, and you don’t even blink. 她输给你一百万 好像理所当然
[1:29:11] What’s she paying you off for? 她为什么付钱给你?
[1:29:14] You know, if I were you, a relationship with a man like that… 我劝你 跟这种男人在一起
[1:29:18] …I wouldn’t bet on it. 不会有好下场
[1:29:23] $5000 of beluga. Ruined. 五千元的鱼子酱泡汤了
[1:29:26] That’s nothing compared to what a nuclear bomb can do. 跟核弹比起来 这算不了什么
[1:29:30] We had a nuclear bomb stolen this morning. 有一枚核弹遭窃
[1:29:32] Renard and Elektra King are working together. 雷纳跟伊莉翠是一伙的
[1:29:35] -I didn’t know. -Well, what do you know?! -我不知道 -你到底知道什么?!
[1:32:00] Q’s not gonna like this. Q先生会被气炸
[1:33:32] Get out! 出去!
[1:34:45] Help! 救命啊!
[1:34:46] Now… 现在
[1:34:48] …where were we? 我们讲到哪儿?
[1:34:49] -A rope, please! -No. The truth. -丢条绳子吧! -不行,先说实话
[1:34:51] She has M. 她把M夫人抓走
[1:34:53] -I know nothing. -Those blades were meant for you. -我不知情 -她想杀你灭口
[1:34:56] What does Elektra King want you dead for? 为什么?
[1:34:59] It was you who destroyed my factory. 是你毁了我的工厂
[1:35:01] Then you drown my Rolls-Royce… 是你把我的劳斯莱斯沉入湖底
[1:35:03] …and now you’re trying to drown me in my own caviar! 你现在还想用鱼子酱把我淹死!
[1:35:07] Let me out! 救我上去!
[1:35:09] Too bad we don’t have any champagne. 可惜这儿没有香槟
[1:35:12] Or sour cream. 或是酸奶
[1:35:16] Occasionally… 偶尔
[1:35:18] …I get equipment for her. Machinery. Russian stuff. 我会替她弄到俄制的器材
[1:35:23] And the payoff in the casino? 赌场的一百万呢?
[1:35:25] It was a special job. 那是特别差事
[1:35:27] My nephew is in the navy. 我侄子是海军
[1:35:30] He’s smuggling some machinery for her. 他替她走私一些机器
[1:35:33] -Where? -Absolutely not! -在哪儿? -我不能说
[1:35:35] Where?! 哪儿?!
[1:35:40] -Where? -Istanbul! -哪儿? -伊斯坦堡!
[1:35:51] You! 你!
[1:35:53] Where have you been, you gold-encrusted buffoon? 这金牙猴王 跑哪儿去了?
[1:35:55] Sorry, boss. I must have bumped my head. 抱歉,我被撞昏了
[1:35:58] Get me out of here, I’ll show you what a bumped head feels like. 把我救出来 我会让你知道什么是撞昏
[1:36:02] Look. 瞧
[1:36:04] We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls. 屋顶没了至少墙壁还在
[1:36:19] The insurance company is never going to believe this. 保险公司一定会抓狂
[1:37:24] This used to be the KGB’s Istanbul safe house. Now it’s FSB. 这里以前是KGB的分部
[1:37:29] Federal Security Bureau. 现在是联邦安全局
[1:37:31] Same old friendly service with a new name. 其实是换汤不换药
[1:37:34] -Did you raise Nikoli? -Nothing. -找到尼可莱吗? -没有
[1:37:36] Try scanning the emergency frequencies. 试着扫描紧急讯号
[1:37:40] Tragedy. 可怜哪
[1:37:42] In the old days, there were 1 00 places… 以前至少有一百个地方
[1:37:45] …where a submarine could surface undetected. 能让潜艇偷偷升到水面
[1:37:47] Submarine? 潜艇?
[1:37:49] What class is your nephew running? 你侄子的潜艇是什么型号?
[1:37:52] Victor 3, you call it. 你们称之为维特3型
[1:37:54] Nuclear. He’s not loading cargo. They want the sub to use the reactor. 核能潜艇 他们要用潜艇的核子反应炉
[1:37:58] That’s it. 没错
[1:37:59] Put weapons-grade plutonium in that sub’s reactor… 把钸元素放进核子反应炉
[1:38:02] …instant, catastrophic meltdown. 就会造成严重的核爆
[1:38:05] Making it all look just like an accident. 看起来像是场意外
[1:38:08] But why? 为什么?
[1:38:09] Because the existing pipelines from the Caspian Sea… 里海的输油管
[1:38:13] …go to the north. Here. 把石油运到北部
[1:38:16] The oil is put on the tankers, shipped across the Black Sea to Istanbul. 这里,再用油轮从黑海 运到伊斯坦堡
[1:38:20] The explosion would destroy Istanbul… 核爆会摧毁伊斯坦堡
[1:38:23] …contaminating the Bosporus for decades. 污染整个博斯普鲁斯海峡几十年
[1:38:27] There’d be one way to get the oil out. 这样一来 只有一个方法能输出石油
[1:38:29] Down south to the Med. 从南边到地中海
[1:38:32] The King pipeline. 金恩输油管
[1:38:34] Elektra’s pipeline. 伊莉翠的输油管
[1:38:35] We must find Nikoli. 一定要找到尼克莱
[1:38:39] Captain Nikoli? 尼克莱舰长?
[1:38:42] Sir. 你好
[1:38:44] Ready to load your cargo. 准备装货了
[1:38:46] -We have only a few hours. -You came with skeleton crew? -我们只有几个小时 -你用最少的人员?
[1:38:49] -That’s all we can afford. -Of course. -我们付不起太多人 -当然了
[1:38:52] Some brandy and refreshments for your men. 给弟兄们的白兰地和点心
[1:38:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:39:02] Good morning. 早安
[1:39:08] What’s the time? 什么时候了?
[1:39:23] It’s time for you to die. 你的死期到了
[1:39:58] I’ve got something. 我收到讯号
[1:40:00] On the emergency frequency. 在紧急频道上
[1:40:02] Two six-digit numbers cycled every 1 5 seconds. 每十五秒发出两组六位数号码
[1:40:05] A GPS signal. Position coordinates. GPS定位讯号
[1:40:07] Locator card. M. 核弹晶片,M夫人
[1:40:12] -Here. -Maiden’s Tower. -这儿 -处女塔
[1:40:14] Have you been there? 你去过吗?
[1:40:16] No. Mr. Bullion. 没有,蛮牛
[1:40:21] Bomb! 有炸弹!
[1:40:29] Come on, come on. 快走
[1:40:44] After you. 你先请
[1:40:46] I insist. 我坚持
[1:41:05] Enjoyed your meal, boys? 最后的晚餐好吃吗?
[1:41:14] Take them up and throw them in the sea. 把他们丢进海里喂鱼
[1:41:29] The extruder’s in here. 反应炉在里面
[1:41:32] It’ll take half an hour to set up the machine to make the plutonium rod. 我得花半小时做成钸元素棒
[1:41:43] Put them in here. 把他们带进来
[1:41:54] The reactor is secured. 反应炉没问题
[1:41:56] Everything is complete as planned. 一切都照计划进行
[1:42:00] -Is your helicopter ready? -It’ll pick me up in half an hour. -直升机来了吗? -半小时后会来接我
[1:42:07] Then this is the end. 这就是结局了
[1:42:11] This is the beginning. 不,这是开始
[1:42:14] The world will never be the same. 世界将全面改观
[1:42:29] The future is yours. 未来在你手中
[1:42:32] Have fun with it. 好好地玩吧
[1:42:51] If you’d kept away… 要是你不来搅局
[1:42:52] …we might’ve met in a few years and become lovers once more. 也许哪天我们真的能相爱
[1:43:05] Take her to Renard. 把她押去雷纳那儿
[1:43:09] Pretty thing. 她好漂亮
[1:43:12] You had her too? 你也上过她?
[1:43:18] I could’ve given you the world. 我能让你称霸天下
[1:43:21] The world is not enough. 我绝不贪得无厌
[1:43:24] Foolish sentiment. 你真傻
[1:43:26] Family motto. 这是我家族的座右铭
[1:43:30] They were digging near here, and they found some very pretty vases. 考古学家在这里 挖出很多古董花瓶
[1:43:36] They also found this chair. 还找到这张椅子
[1:43:49] I think we ignore the old ways at our peril… 现代人都不会念旧
[1:43:52] …don’t you? 对吧?
[1:43:54] Where’s M? M夫人呢?
[1:43:55] Soon she’ll be everywhere. 她就快粉身碎骨了
[1:43:59] All this… 你这么做
[1:44:01] …because you fell for Renard? 因为你爱上雷纳?
[1:44:07] Five more turns and your neck will break. 再转五下你的脖子 就会被绞断
[1:44:13] I’ve always had a power over men. 我一向都很会玩弄男人
[1:44:18] When I realized my father wouldn’t rescue me from the kidnappers… 当我知道我父亲不付赎金
[1:44:23] …I knew I had to form another alliance. 我就得跟绑匪结盟
[1:44:27] You… 你
[1:44:29] …turned Renard. 把雷纳玩弄于股掌
[1:44:32] Just like you… 我也玩弄了你
[1:44:34] …only you were even easier. 只是你更容易玩弄
[1:44:40] I told him he had to hurt me. 我叫他真的动手伤我
[1:44:43] He had to make it look real. 看起来一定要像真的
[1:44:45] When he refused… 他不肯
[1:44:48] …I told him I would do it myself. 我就说我自己来
[1:44:57] So you killed your father. 你杀死了你父亲
[1:45:00] He killed me. 是他先杀了我
[1:45:03] He killed me the day he refused to pay my ransom. 他不肯付赎金就是杀了我
[1:45:05] Was this all about the oil? 你全是为了石油吗?
[1:45:09] It is my oil. 那是我的石油
[1:45:12] Mine… 我
[1:45:13] …and my family’s. 和我家族的石油
[1:45:14] It runs in my veins, thicker than blood. 流在我的血液里 比血还浓
[1:45:19] I’m going to redraw the map. 我要重新整合天下
[1:45:21] And when I’m through, the whole world will know my name… 当我完成后 整个世界都会知道我
[1:45:25] …my grandfather’s name, the glory of my people! 和我外公的名字 我的族人的荣耀!
[1:45:28] No one will believe this meltdown was an accident. 没有人会相信核爆是场意外
[1:45:32] They will all believe. 他们一定会相信的
[1:45:35] You understand? 你明白吗?
[1:45:37] Nobody can resist me. 没有人能抗拒我
[1:45:44] You know what happens when a man is strangled? 你知道被绞死的感觉吗?
[1:45:49] It’s not too late. 现在还不迟
[1:45:53] Eight million people need not die. 不必害死八百万人
[1:45:57] You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. 你有机会时应该杀了我
[1:46:01] But you couldn’t. Not me. 但你下不了手 无法对我下手
[1:46:03] Not a woman you’ve loved. 无法对你心爱的女人下手
[1:46:15] You meant nothing to me. 我对你毫无感情
[1:46:22] One… 再
[1:46:25] …last… 转
[1:46:28] …screw. 最后一下
[1:46:54] Boss… 老板
[1:46:55] …you’re alive. 你没死
[1:46:57] So glad to see you. 见到你真好
[1:46:59] Me too. 我也一样
[1:47:06] I’m looking for a sub. 我在找一艘潜艇
[1:47:08] It’s big and black, and the driver is a good friend of mine. 一艘大大黑黑的 舰长是我老朋友
[1:47:16] Bring it to me. 带我去找他
[1:47:19] What a shame. 可惜
[1:47:21] He’s just gone. 他刚走不久
[1:48:10] Zukovsky really hated you. 他真的痛恨你
[1:48:15] Everything’s under control up here. Are you ready? 没问题了 你好了吗?
[1:48:24] Time to say good night. 好了,该说晚安了
[1:48:55] You can’t kill me. 你不会冷血地
[1:48:57] Not in cold blood. 杀我
[1:49:28] Call him off. 阻止他
[1:49:36] I won’t ask again. 我不想再说一次
[1:49:39] Call him off. 阻止他
[1:49:42] Call him off! 快阻止他!
[1:49:54] You wouldn’t kill me. 你下不了手
[1:49:56] You’d miss me. 你没这么狠心
[1:50:01] Dive! Bond– 快下潜!
[1:50:09] I never miss. 我绝不心软
[1:51:18] Where is she? 她人呢?
[1:51:39] Thought I’d forgotten? 以为我忘了?
[1:52:14] Level at 1 00 feet. 下潜一百英尺后直航
[1:52:16] Hold her steady. 稳住了
[1:52:28] Level at 1 00 feet. 一百英尺
[1:52:35] If we can force them up to the surface… 只要逼他们浮出水面
[1:52:37] …they’ll show up on the spy satellite… 潜艇会被间谍卫星发现
[1:52:40] …bring out the navy. 海军就会赶来
[1:52:52] Come on. Get up! 快,起来!
[1:52:53] Over there. Move! 快走!
[1:52:55] Move! Go, go! 给我过去!
[1:52:56] Get over there! 过去!
[1:52:58] Stay! 别乱动!
[1:52:59] Up! 手举起来!
[1:53:30] Get us level! Level! 拉平!拉平了!
[1:53:33] It’s all smashed! 全被打烂了!
[1:53:35] Christmas? 克莉莫丝?
[1:53:37] So we’re going up then? 我们应该笔直上升?
[1:53:39] Slight miscalculation. 我稍微算错了
[1:53:53] Hold on! 抓紧了!
[1:53:56] Hold on, hold on. 千万要抓紧
[1:54:14] Brace yourself. 小心了
[1:54:44] It’s flooding! 进水了!
[1:54:46] Get up to the hatch. 快爬到上面去
[1:54:55] Damn! Come on! 快点!快!
[1:54:58] Go, go! 快!
[1:55:24] He’s opened up the reactor! 他启动反应炉!
[1:55:27] And locked himself in! 把自己锁在里面
[1:55:29] I have to get up there to him. 我得去找他
[1:55:31] We have one chance. 我们只有一次机会
[1:55:32] I’ll get out and back in through the reactor room escape hatch. 我要游到外面 再从逃生舱口进入反应炉室
[1:55:41] When the light goes red, press this button so I can get back in. 红灯一亮 就按下去让我进去
[1:55:45] James, it’s too risky. 这太危险了
[1:55:47] If I don’t make it… 要是我失败
[1:55:48] …use this chamber to get out. Close the hatch. 你就从这里逃生 关上舱门
[1:55:51] Exhale all the way up. Close it. 一路要吐气 关起来
[1:58:26] Help! 救命啊!
[1:58:38] Come on, come on! 快点!
[1:58:43] We’re safe from the radiation… 只要反应炉不爆炸
[1:58:45] …if the reactor coolant doesn’t burst. 我们就没有辐射线的危险
[1:58:48] If he had gotten the plutonium rod in the reactor… 要是他把钸元素插进去
[1:58:51] …we could’ve written off the whole city. 伊斯坦堡就完了
[1:58:57] Welcome to my nuclear family. 欢迎加入我的核子家族
[1:59:26] Are you really gonna commit suicide for her? 你真的愿意为她死吗?
[1:59:28] You forget, I’m already dead. 你忘了,我早就死了
[1:59:31] Haven’t you heard? 你没听说吗?
[1:59:33] So is she. 她也死了
[1:59:38] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[1:59:41] Liar! 骗子!
[1:59:44] Liar! 骗子!
[2:01:07] She’s waiting for you. 她在地狱等你
[2:01:27] The hydrogen gas level’s too high. 氢气指数过高
[2:01:30] One spark and the reactor’ll blow. 只要稍微有一点火花 反应炉就会爆炸
[2:01:32] I have to stop it. 我得想办法阻止
[2:01:38] Go to the top of the sub. Meet me in the torpedo bay. 到上面的鱼雷发射孔等我
[2:01:47] The reactor is flooded. 反应炉进水了
[2:01:50] So it’s safe even if this place blows. 就算爆炸也不会有危险
[2:02:37] No, it’s simply not the case. 不,这样不行
[2:02:40] Before that. 在那之前
[2:02:47] Any word? 有消息吗?
[2:02:49] Still no contact. 还没有
[2:02:55] Always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey. 我一直想在土耳其过圣诞
[2:03:00] Was that a Christmas joke? 你在笑我吗?
[2:03:02] From me? No. 我笑你?不会的
[2:03:04] Never. 绝对不会
[2:03:06] So isn’t it time you unwrapped your present? 该是你拆礼物的时候了吧?
[2:03:08] Oh, I think so. 是啊
[2:03:15] Look. What’s that? 瞧,那是什么?
[2:03:17] -The card. -He must be nearby. -定位晶片 -他一定在附近
[2:03:19] Where? 哪儿?
[2:03:23] -Where? -It picks up… -在哪儿? -这侦测到了
[2:03:25] …body heat, so humans come out orange. 体温,人体是橘色的
[2:03:29] There. 那儿
[2:03:33] I thought you said he was with Dr. Jones? 我以为你说他跟 琼斯博士在一起?
[2:03:41] It’s getting redder. 越来越红了
[2:03:56] Must be a premature form of the millennium bug. 一定是千禧虫在作祟
[2:04:02] I was wrong about you. 我搞错了
[2:04:06] How so? 什么意思?
[2:04:09] 我以为圣诞节一年只有一次
[2:04:16] 007情报员会回来
1999年

Post navigation

Previous Post: hale county this morning this evening(黑尔郡的日与夜)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: the dark(黑暗)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme