英文名称:The Wolf of Wall Street
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | The world of investing | 投资理财的世界 |
[00:48] | can be a jungle. | 可会像原始丛林一样 |
[00:50] | Bulls. Bears. | 牛市 熊市 |
[00:52] | Danger at every turn. | 转角就遇风险 |
[00:54] | That’s why we at Stratton Oakmont | 正因为如此 我们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙公司 |
[00:57] | pride ourselves on being the best. | 很骄傲地宣布 我们是最好的 |
[01:00] | Trained professionals to guide you | 训练精良的职业经理人 引领您 |
[01:02] | through the financial wilderness. | 安全穿越这理财的丛林猛兽 |
[01:05] | Stratton Oakmont. | 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙 |
[01:07] | Stability. | 稳定 |
[01:09] | Integrity. | 廉明 |
[01:11] | Pride. | 自豪 |
[01:14] | One! | 一 |
[01:16] | Two! | 二 |
[01:18] | Three! | 三 |
[01:24] | Twenty-five grand to the first cocksucker to nail a bull’s-eye! | 第一个丢中靶心的混蛋 可以领走这两万五 |
[01:29] | Come on! Let’s go! | 好了 开始 |
[01:32] | One! | 一 |
[01:34] | Two! | 二 |
[01:36] | Three! | 三 |
[01:38] | My name is Jordan Belfort. | 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[01:40] | Not him. | 不是那家伙 |
[01:41] | Me. That’s right. | 这边 这才对 |
[01:43] | I’m a former member of the middle class | 以前我是中产阶级的一份子 |
[01:45] | raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside,Queens. | 在皇后区海湾边碧沙区的小公寓长大 父母都是会计师 |
[01:49] | The year I turned 26, | 26岁那年 |
[01:50] | as the head of my own brokerage firm, | 我作为自己成立的 股票经理公司的老总 |
[01:52] | I made $49 million, | 一年挣了4900万 |
[01:55] | which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. | 这说来还挺窝火的 因为还差300万就正好一礼拜一百万了 |
[02:03] | No,no,no. My Ferrari was white, | 不对 不对 我的法拉利是白色的 |
[02:05] | like Don Johnson’s in Miami Vice. Not red. | 就跟《迈阿密风云》里面唐·约翰逊的一样 不是红的 |
[02:12] | See that humongous estate down there? | 看见那大到无边的别墅了没? |
[02:15] | That’s my house. | 我的房子 |
[02:18] | My wife,Naomi, | 我老婆 娜奥米 |
[02:20] | the Duchess of Bay Ridge,Brooklyn, | 她是布鲁克林湾岭的公爵夫人 |
[02:22] | a former model and Miller Lite girl. | 以前是模特 做过米勒清啤广告的 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:26] | She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari. | 刚才在法拉利里帮我口交的 就是她 |
[02:29] | So put your dick back in your pants. | 所以 把你刚从裤子里掏出的鸡巴 收回去吧 |
[02:32] | In addition to Naomi and my two perfect kids, | 除了娜奥米和我们倆的 两个可爱的孩子 |
[02:35] | I own a mansion,private jet, | 我坐拥一座豪宅 一架私人飞机 |
[02:36] | six cars,three horses, | 六辆车 三匹马 |
[02:38] | two vacation homes, | 两处度假屋 |
[02:39] | and a 170-foot yacht. | 以及一艘170尺长的游艇 |
[02:48] | I also gamble like a degenerate. | 并且我还豪赌成性 |
[02:50] | I drink like a fish. | 豪饮成瘾 |
[02:51] | I fuck hookers maybe five,six times a week. | 一个礼拜招妓五六次 |
[02:54] | I have three different federal agencies looking to indict me. | 三所不同的联邦机构都盯着我准备起诉 |
[02:57] | Oh,yeah,and I love drugs. | 噢 没错 我爱死嗑药了 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:07] | – One more round. – Oh,yeah. | – 再来一次 – 爽 |
[03:09] | – Oh,you like it? – Yeah. | – 哦 你喜欢这样 – 是的 |
[03:22] | Pull up. Pull up! We’re gonna crash,for Christ sake! | 拉起来 拉起来 这样会坠机的我的天哪 快拉起来 |
[03:25] | Relax! | 放松 |
[03:27] | Just relax. | 放 轻松 |
[03:40] | – You okay? – Yeah,I’m all right. | – 你还好吧?- 啊 我没事 |
[03:42] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:44] | You get in there safe,all right? | 进门注意安全啊 |
[03:46] | Till the next time,brother. | 下次咱继续 老兄 |
[03:48] | Till next time. | 下回见啊 |
[03:55] | Yup,on a daily basis I consume enough drugs | 没错 我每天都要吃海量各种药 |
[03:59] | to sedate Manhattan,Long Island and Queens for a month. | 这些药简直都够 整个曼哈顿 长岛 皇后区吃一个月了 |
[04:05] | Okay,Mr. Jordan. | 好了 乔丹先生 |
[04:06] | I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my “back pain,” | 安眠酮我一天吃个10到15次 治背痛嘛(催眠药 类似K粉) |
[04:10] | Adderall to stay focused, | 吃苯丙胺 帮助集中注意力 (一种精神兴奋药物) |
[04:12] | Xanax to take the edge off,pot to mellow me out, | 吃点阿普唑仑抗焦虑 抽点大麻来放松 |
[04:15] | cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine,well, | 再来点可卡因把自己再叫醒 最后是吗啡 |
[04:18] | because it’s awesome. | 因为它简直就是赞 |
[04:20] | Good morning,Nathan. | 早上好 布雷克 |
[04:27] | But of all the drugs under God’s blue heaven, | 但这世界上所有的药里 |
[04:30] | there is one that is my absolute favorite. | 有一种绝对是我的最爱 |
[04:33] | You see, | 看 |
[04:35] | enough of this shit’ll make you invincible. | 抽够这玩意 会让你战无不胜 |
[04:39] | Able to conquer the world, | 足以征服世界 |
[04:41] | and eviscerate your enemies. | 把敌人生吞活剥 |
[04:46] | And I’m not talking about this. | 我说的还不是这个 |
[04:49] | I’m talking about this. | 我说的是这个 |
[04:54] | See,money doesn’t just buy you a better life, | 你看 金钱不仅仅可以买来更好的生活 |
[04:56] | better food,better cars,better pussy. | 更好的食物 车子 妹子 |
[04:59] | It also makes you a better person. | 它还能让你成为更好的人 |
[05:01] | You can give generously to the church or political party of your choice. | 你可以捐大笔钞票 给自己喜欢的政党和教堂 |
[05:05] | You can save the fucking spotted owl with money. | 花钱甚至能挽救濒危动物 比如斑点猫头鹰 |
[05:12] | I always wanted to be rich. So let me go back. | 我一直都想当个有钱人倒回去一点说吧 |
[05:15] | I’m 22 years old,newly married, | 当时我22岁 新婚不久 |
[05:17] | and already a money-crazed little shit. | 已经是个视财如命的小混账了 |
[05:20] | So what do I do? | 那么我该怎么办呢? |
[05:21] | I go to the one place on Earth | 当然是去这世上唯一一个 |
[05:23] | that befit my high-minded ambitions. | 跟我志同道合野心勃勃的地方了 |
[05:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:39] | You are lower than pond scum. | 你的位置比池塘里的烂泥还下贱 |
[05:43] | You got a problem with that, | 有问题吗? |
[05:46] | Jordan? | 乔丹? |
[05:47] | No. No problem at all. | 没有 完全没问题 |
[05:49] | Good. Because that is what you are. | 很好 因为你就会是这样 |
[05:51] | Pond scum. | 池塘里的泥 |
[05:52] | Your job is connector, | 你的职位叫”联系员” |
[05:54] | which means that you’ll be dialing the phone over 500 times a day | 也就是说 你一天要打至少500个电话 |
[05:58] | trying to connect me with wealthy business owners. | 努力把我和有钱老板们联系住 |
[06:00] | And until you pass your Series 7, | 并且 在你通过证券执照考试之前 |
[06:03] | that is all you’re gonna fucking be doing. Sit. | 你就得整天干这个 坐 |
[06:05] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[06:07] | Now just so you know,last year I made over $300,000. | 顺便告诉你 去年我年薪超过了30万 |
[06:11] | The other guy you’ll be working for,he made over a million. | 而你的顶头上司 他年薪超过百万 |
[06:14] | A million dollars? | 一百万美元? |
[06:16] | I could only imagine what a douchebag that guy must be. | 想都不用想这家伙肯定是个蠢货 |
[06:19] | – Jordan Belfort. – Yes,Sir. | – 乔丹·贝尔福特?- 是我 |
[06:22] | – Mark Hanna. – A pleasure to meet you. | – 我是马克·汉纳 – 很高兴见到你 |
[06:24] | And you as well. I see you’ve already met the village asshole. | 幸会啊 看得出来你已经见过我们部门的混蛋头了 |
[06:27] | Smile and dial. | 微笑 拨电话去 |
[06:28] | And don’t pick up your fucking head until 1:00. | 不到一点钟不要抬头 |
[06:31] | Hey,fuck him. | 嘿 去他的 |
[06:32] | I’m the senior broker here. He’s just a worthless piker. | 我是高级经理人 他只是个小卒 |
[06:35] | Why don’t you blow me,Hanna? | 你怎么不帮我吹箫呢 汉纳? |
[06:37] | Now did you really pitch a stock in your job interview? | 说 你在面试的时候是不是真的 卖出了支股票? |
[06:40] | I had to do something to stand out. Right,Sir? | 我总得做点什么来脱颖而出啊 没错 先生 |
[06:43] | I fucking love that. | 这我太他妈的喜欢了 |
[06:45] | – Lunch. Today. – Yeah. | – 今天午饭我们一起 – 好 |
[06:48] | We don’t start dialing at 9:30 | 我们不能在九点半整开始打电话 |
[06:50] | because our clients are already answering the phone. | 是因为 我们的客户已经开始接别人的了 |
[06:53] | Three. Two. One. | 三 二 一 |
[06:56] | Let’s fuck! | 干起来吧 |
[06:59] | You want to know what money sounds like? | 想知道钱的声音是怎样的吗? |
[07:01] | Go to a trading floor on Wall Street. | 去华尔街的交易现场看看 |
[07:03] | “Fuck” this,”shit” that. | 操这个干那个的 |
[07:04] | “Cunt,” “cock,” “asshole. “. | 婊子 鸡巴 屁眼 |
[07:06] | I couldn’t believe how these guys talked to each other. | 真不敢相信这帮人是怎么说话的 |
[07:09] | I was hooked in seconds. | 几秒钟我就不可自拔了 |
[07:12] | It was like mainlining adrenaline. | 简直像直接注射肾上腺素 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Fuckface,look at where the stock’s at today,huh? | 白痴 看今天的股价涨了多少了 |
[07:17] | You motherfucker,you can’t get any at 44… | 你这混蛋 你不可能买到股价44 |
[07:20] | – Pick up the cocksucking phone! – Sorry… | – 狗日的快给我打电话 – 抱歉 |
[07:25] | You are such a fucking douchebag,Hanna. | 你这混账 汉纳 |
[07:27] | We don’t give two shits about how technology works | 我们他妈的才不管 什么科技到底怎么回事 |
[07:30] | because all we care about is getting fucking rich. | 因为 我们只关心怎么发财 |
[07:32] | – Solid,2,000. – Jordan Belfort. | – 成交 两千 – 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[07:36] | Done! | 成交 |
[07:37] | Time to paint the tape. Whoo! | 该哄抬股价了 哇 |
[07:40] | 2,000. Microsoft. Going in the hole! | 两千股 微软 进洞里去吧 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:45] | Live. Live. Hold on,that is hot. | 拿着 还是热的呢 |
[07:49] | In. In. Shut that motherfucker. | 放进去 关上 |
[07:51] | Shut it! Shut it! Shut it! | 快关上 关上 关上 |
[07:53] | Sold! | 成交 |
[08:21] | Tootski? | 来点可卡因? |
[08:22] | Oh,no. Thank you,though. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Mr. Hanna,what can I bring for you on this glorious afternoon? | 汉纳先生 这个美好的下午 您要来点什么呢? |
[08:27] | Well,Hector,here’s the game plan. | 赫克特 今天我们规则是这样的 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna bring us two Absolut Martinis. | 先来两杯绝对马天尼鸡尾酒 |
[08:32] | You know howl like them. Straight up. | 你知道我喜欢怎样的 调好不加冰 |
[08:34] | And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that, | 然后七分半钟之后 |
[08:36] | you’re gonna bring us two more. | 再上两杯 再然后 |
[08:38] | Then two more after that every five minutes | 每五分钟上两杯 |
[08:41] | until one of us passes the fuck out. | 直到有人喝倒为止 |
[08:45] | Excellent strategy,Sir. | 这上法很不错 您呢? |
[08:46] | I’m good with water for now. | 我暂时喝水就行了 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:49] | It’s his first day on Wall Street. Give him time. | 这是他第一天来华尔街上班 给他点时间 |
[08:53] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[08:56] | Mr. Hanna? | 汉纳先生 |
[08:58] | You’re able to do drugs during the day | 你可以 在白天就开始嗑药 |
[09:00] | and then still function,still do your job? | 同时还能保持工作的状态? |
[09:04] | How the fuck else would you do this job? | 要不然还有别的方法可以做这工作? |
[09:05] | Cocaine and hookers,my friend. | 当然要有可卡因和妓女了 朋友 |
[09:08] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:10] | Well,I got to say,I’m incredibly excited | 我必须说 我十分激动 |
[09:12] | to be a part of your firm. I mean… | 能成为这间公司的一员 |
[09:16] | The clients you have are absolutely… | 公司的各位客户都 |
[09:17] | Fuck the clients. | 去他的客户 |
[09:19] | Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table. | 你唯一的义务就是端肉上桌 |
[09:23] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[09:25] | I’m married. I have a wife. | 我结婚了 |
[09:26] | Her name is Teresa. She cuts hair. | 我妻子叫特瑞莎 她是发型师 |
[09:28] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你啊 – 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Think about Teresa. | 想想特瑞莎吧 |
[09:31] | Name of the game. | 这游戏什么规则? |
[09:33] | Move the money from your client’s pocket into your pocket. | 把客户口袋里的钱 转移到自己的口袋里 |
[09:36] | Right. | 是 |
[09:38] | But if you make your clients money at the same time, | 但如果同时也能让客户有钱挣 |
[09:39] | it’s advantageous to everyone. Correct? | 那每个人都能有所获利 对吗? |
[09:42] | No. | 错 |
[09:44] | Number one rule of Wall Street. | 华尔街规则第一条 |
[09:47] | Nobody… | 没人 |
[09:49] | I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffett or if you’re Jimmy Buffett. | 就算你是沃伦·巴菲特 或者吉米·巴菲特也一样 |
[09:51] | Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, | 没人能知道这股票要涨 |
[09:54] | down,sideways,or in fucking circles. | 还是跌 侧身翻还是转圈玩 |
[09:56] | – Least of all stockbrokers,right? – Mmm-hmm. | – 至少所有股票经纪人都是这样 – 嗯 |
[09:58] | It’s all a fugazi. You know what a fugazi is? | 都是”甲”的 知道是什么吗? |
[10:00] | Uh. Fugayzi. It’s a fake. | 知道 是”假”的 |
[10:03] | Fugayzi,fugazi,it’s a whazy,it’s a woozy,it’s… | 是啊 管他甲的假的 都一样 |
[10:05] | Fairy dust. It doesn’t exist. | 都是尘埃 不存在的 |
[10:08] | It’s never landed. It is no matter. | 从来都不是真的 都是空的 |
[10:10] | It’s not on the elemental chart. | 元素周期表里找不到的 |
[10:11] | It’s not fucking real. | 他妈的从不是真的 |
[10:13] | – Right? – Right. | – 对吗 – 对 |
[10:15] | – Stay with me. – Mmm-hmm. | – 继续听我说 – 嗯 |
[10:17] | We don’t create shit. We don’t build anything. | 我们从不创造什么 建造不出什么来的 |
[10:20] | No. | 不是 |
[10:21] | So if you got a client who bought stock at 8 | 于是 如果有个客户 他在股价是8块的时候买入 |
[10:24] | and it now sits at 16,he’s all fucking happy. | 然后涨到了16块 他给高兴坏了 |
[10:26] | He wants to cash in,liquidate, | 想马上兑换现钞结账走人 |
[10:28] | take his fucking money and run home. | 拿着钱回家去 |
[10:29] | – You don’t let him do that. – Okay. | – 而你不能让他这么做 – 知道了 |
[10:31] | – ‘Cause that would make it real. – Right. | – 因为 那样挣钱就成真了吧 – 是 |
[10:33] | No. What do you do? | 那该怎么办? |
[10:35] | You get another brilliant idea. | 你冒出个绝妙的主意 |
[10:37] | A special idea. | 特别定制的 |
[10:38] | Another “situation.” Another stock | 换个情形 引进另一支股票 |
[10:41] | to reinvest his earnings and then some. | 把挣来的钱重新拿去投资 然后再继续 |
[10:43] | And he will,every single time. | 他每次都会这么做的 |
[10:45] | ‘Cause they’re fucking addicted. | 因为他上瘾了 |
[10:47] | And you just keep doing this,again and again and again. | 然后你就一直继续这么做 一次一次又一次 |
[10:50] | Meanwhile,he thinks he’s getting shit rich, | 与此同时 他觉得自己变得超有钱了 |
[10:53] | which he is,on paper. | 话是没错 在账面上 |
[10:56] | But you and me,the brokers, | 但你我 这些经纪人 |
[10:57] | we’re taking home cold hard cash | 我们拿到的佣金可是 |
[10:59] | via commission,motherfucker. | 实打实的现钞啊 狗崽子们 |
[11:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:05] | That’s incredible,Sir. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:06] | I can’t tell you how excited I am. | 我真无法形容自己此刻多么激动 |
[11:08] | You should be. | 就该如此 |
[11:09] | There’s two keys to success in the broker business. | 有两个关键 让你在股票经济行业中成功 |
[11:13] | First of all… | 首先 |
[11:17] | – You gotta stay relaxed. – Yeah. | – 你得过轻松点儿 – 对 |
[11:19] | Do you jerk off? | 你打飞机吗? |
[11:22] | Do I… Do I jerk off? | 打飞机? |
[11:23] | Yeah. Yeah,I jerk off. Yeah. | 啊 是啊 我打飞机 |
[11:26] | How many times a week? | 一个礼拜几次? |
[11:28] | Like,um,three or four. | 可能大概三四次吧 |
[11:30] | Three or four times,maybe five. | 三四次 说不定还五次 |
[11:31] | Gotta pump those numbers up. | 这数目得提升啊 |
[11:32] | Those are rookie numbers in this racket. | 三四次那是菜鸟的数字 |
[11:35] | I myself,I jerk off at least twice a day. | 就我自己 我打飞机至少 一天两次 |
[11:39] | – Wow. – Once in the morning | – 哇 – 一次在早上 |
[11:40] | right after I work out,then once right after lunch. | 健身结束以后 另一次在午饭后 |
[11:43] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 真的?- 嗯 |
[11:45] | I want to. That’s not why I do it. | 我这么做不是我想啊 |
[11:47] | I do it ’cause I fucking need to. | 完全是因为有这需要 |
[11:50] | Think about it. You’re dealing with numbers. | 想想看吧 你一整天都在对着各种数字 |
[11:52] | All day long,decimal points,high frequencies. | 什么小数点啊 高频啊 |
[11:55] | Bang,bang,bang. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[11:57] | Fucking digits. | 该死的数字啊 |
[11:59] | All very acidic above-the-shoulders mustard shit. | 都很有腐蚀性的 压在身上喘不过气 |
[12:02] | – All right? – Mmm-hmm. | – 对吧?- 嗯 |
[12:03] | It kind of wigs some people out. | 这样很多人会压力过大无法工作吧 |
[12:05] | – Mmm-hmm. – Right. | – 嗯 – 对 |
[12:06] | You got to feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. | 所以要照顾一下老二 促进血液循环 |
[12:07] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:08] | I keep the rhythm below the belt. | 保持腰带以下的节奏感 |
[12:10] | Done. | 行 |
[12:11] | This is not a tip,this is a prescription. | 这不是什么诀窍 这是疗法 |
[12:13] | – Trust me. – Mmm-hmm. | – 相信我 – 嗯 |
[12:14] | If you don’t,you will fall out of balance, | 如果不这样 你就会失去平衡 |
[12:17] | split your differential and tip the fuck over. | 微积分算着算着 昏过去了吧 |
[12:19] | Or worse yet, | 或者更惨的 |
[12:20] | I’ve seen this happen,implode. | 我见过的 猝死 |
[12:23] | No,I don’t want to implode,Sir. | 我可不想猝死 |
[12:24] | No. No,you don’t. | 那是当然 |
[12:25] | I’m in it for the long run,you know? | 我是准备长久做下去的 |
[12:27] | – Implosions are ugly. – Yeah. | – 是啊 猝死多难看 – 是 |
[12:28] | Pop off to the bathroom,work one out any time you can. | 跑去厕所 想打就打 |
[12:31] | When you get really good at it, | 等你打得熟练了 |
[12:32] | you’ll fucking be stroking it and you’ll be thinking about money. | 会感觉非常顺滑的 打的时候想的那可都是钱 |
[12:35] | Second key to success in this racket | 第二 成功的秘诀 |
[12:40] | is this little baby right here. | 这个小瓶子里装着的宝贝 |
[12:41] | It’s called cocaine. | 叫可卡因 |
[12:43] | Right. | 对 |
[12:44] | It’ll keep you sharp between the ears. | 它能让你脑袋十分清醒 |
[12:46] | It’ll also help your fingers dial faster. | 还能帮你拨号更快 |
[12:48] | And guess what? | 猜猜还能怎样? |
[12:50] | That’s good for me. | 对我很有好处 |
[12:52] | Yes,Sir. | 可以了 |
[12:54] | Revolutions. You follow? | 旋转 明白吗? |
[12:56] | Revolutions. | 旋转 |
[12:57] | Keep the clients on the Ferris wheel. | 把客户放在摩天轮上 |
[12:59] | And it goes. The park is open 24/7,365, | 然后转起来 游乐场开门了 全年营业24小时无休 |
[13:03] | every decade,every goddamn century. | 几十年 上百年 |
[13:06] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[13:08] | The name of the game. | 游戏就是这样 |
[13:10] | Halkidiki? | 我掌握着关键 |
[13:12] | – Hmm. – Thank you. | – 嗯 – 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:31] | We’re the common denominator. | 多来点统领一切的气势 |
[13:42] | Keep it up for me. | 帮我继续哼 |
[13:44] | You’ve seen the echo. | 你听到声音了 |
[13:45] | And the money comes in. | 带着钱来了 |
[13:48] | The parade comes to town. | 猎物们进城了 |
[13:50] | Going down Broadway. | 去逛百老汇 |
[13:51] | It’s a one-way street. | 那是单行道 |
[13:53] | Whichever way I go | 往哪儿走我说了算 |
[13:59] | The next six months, | 接下来半年 |
[14:00] | I got to know the ins and outs of Wall Street. | 我已经了解了华尔街所有的”进出” |
[14:02] | Earning shit money as I geared up to take my Series 7. | 挣着大笔的钱 同时准备证券执照考试 |
[14:20] | Then I was a licensed broker at last, | 然后 我终于拿到了股票经纪人执照 |
[14:24] | ready to make my fortune. | 准备要大干一笔 |
[14:26] | My first day as a future Master of the Universe. | 以未来宇宙之王的身份开始了第一天 |
[14:38] | I have Exxon at 86 1/4 six months ago. | 半年前埃克森的股价是86块 |
[14:40] | Today it is trading at 36 1/2. | 现在36块就能买到了 |
[14:43] | Mr… | 等等 |
[14:48] | They called it Black Monday. | 那天被称作”黑色星期一” |
[14:50] | No shit. | 不骗人 |
[14:52] | By 4:00 P.M.,the market had dropped 508 points. | 到下午4点 股指已经跌了508点 |
[14:56] | The biggest plummet since the crash of ’29. | 是1929年大萧条以来最大的跳水 |
[14:59] | I know your family,you know mine. | 我认识你家人 你也认识我家人 |
[15:00] | No,I don’t know. Some fucking country in Europe took a shit. | 我不知道 什么鸟不拉屎的乡下地方吧 |
[15:03] | Let them do what they want to fucking do. | 他们爱干吗就干吗 |
[15:05] | Our market’s solid. | 我们的股票还是坚挺的 |
[15:06] | This is not something that you want to sell. | 你不会想卖这支股票的 |
[15:08] | You know what happened? A fucking Tsunami. | 知道发生什么了吗?海啸了 |
[15:10] | I think you’re making a big mistake. | 你这是犯了大错了 |
[15:11] | Yes,I will talk to your wife. | 是 我会跟你妻子谈 |
[15:12] | Trust me,do not answer the phone. | 相信我 不要接电话 |
[15:14] | A lot of people are gonna be calling you, | 很多人会给你打电话来 |
[15:15] | trying to get your dirty laundry. | 试图刺探你的私密事务 |
[15:17] | We don’t know what’s going on here. | 你不知道发生了什么 |
[15:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 知道 |
[15:29] | Holy | 天 |
[15:32] | fucking shit! | 我了个操 |
[15:36] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:38] | My first shitty day as a broker. | 我第一天当股票经理人就碰这烂事 |
[15:41] | Within a month,L.F. Rothschild, | 一个月之内 L.F.罗斯柴尔德公司 |
[15:43] | an institution since 1899,closed it’s doors. | 1899年就建立了的 就这样关门大吉了 |
[15:48] | Wall Street had swallowed me up | 华尔街把我吞没 |
[15:50] | and shit me right back out again. | 又迅速把我赶了出来 |
[15:56] | We could pawn my engagement ring if we needed to. | 如果需要的话我可以把订婚戒指给当了 |
[15:59] | – Babe… – Because I don’t mind. | – 宝贝 – 我无所谓的 |
[16:00] | If we needed to,I’m saying… | 如果需要的话 |
[16:01] | – Will you listen to me? – Okay. | – 我真的无所谓 – 你听我说 |
[16:03] | You’re not pawning anything. Okay? | 我们什么都不用拿去当铺 好吗? |
[16:05] | – Okay. – What do I always tell you? | – 好 – 我怎么告诉你的? |
[16:07] | You’re gonna be a millionaire. | 你会成为百万富翁 |
[16:08] | That’s right. Okay? Just let me look. | 这就对了 好吗?让我好好看看 |
[16:10] | We’ll find something. | 会找到活儿的 |
[16:12] | – How about this? – What? | – 这个怎样?- 什么? |
[16:13] | Nobody Beats the Wiz,the electronics store. | “奇才天下第一” 电子器材行 |
[16:16] | Stock boy. What do you think? | 库存帮工 你觉得呢? |
[16:17] | You’re not gonna work at that place. | 你不会去那种地方上班的 |
[16:19] | Yeah,but,you know,you start off… | 是啊 但总有个开始 |
[16:20] | Jordan,you’re gonna be miserable at that place | 乔丹 你要是做这个 |
[16:21] | – if you go there. – I know. | – 会感到特悲哀的 – 我知道 |
[16:22] | It’s sales. You work your way up, | 可那是零售业 总有升职机会 |
[16:23] | you’ll be a general manager. | 之后可以成为经理 |
[16:25] | – You’re not gonna be a stock boy. – Why not? | – 你不会愿意做库存帮工的 – 为什么? |
[16:26] | ‘Cause you’re a stockbroker. | 因为你是股票经纪人 |
[16:28] | You understand that nobody’s hiring stockbrokers right now? | 你也明白 现在没有地方在招聘股票经纪人 |
[16:31] | You understand that? | 你明白的对吧? |
[16:32] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[16:38] | Ah. This place is. | 啊 这里有一家在招 |
[16:41] | – What? – What’s that say? | – 什么 – 上面写什么? |
[16:42] | “Stockbrokers.” | 股票经理人 |
[16:45] | In Long Island? Stockbrokers in Long Island? | 长岛?长岛的股票经理人? |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[16:48] | It’s in Long Island. So what? | 在长岛也可以 |
[17:08] | Hey,uh,I’m looking for Investor’s Center. | 你好 请问投资者中心在哪? |
[17:13] | What’s that? You want to invest? | 我们就是 你要投资吗? |
[17:15] | No. Investor’s Center. | 不是 是投资者中心 |
[17:16] | I’m looking for Investor’s Center. | 我是来找投资者中心的 |
[17:18] | Yeah,yeah,that’s us. Hey. This is it. This is it. | 没错 就是我们 这里就是 |
[17:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:21] | – I’m Dwayne. Yeah. – You’re Dwayne? | – 我是道恩 是啊 – 你就是道恩? |
[17:23] | Hi,Dwayne. We spoke on the phone. | 你好道恩 我们之前通过电话 |
[17:25] | I’m Jordan Belfort. | 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[17:27] | I’m the broker from Rothschild in New York. | 是纽约罗斯柴尔德那边来的经理人 |
[17:29] | Yes,yeah. Have a seat. How are you? | 噢是啊 请坐 你好吗? |
[17:31] | We had a conversation… | 我们聊过天 |
[17:32] | We spoke on the phone earlier,right? | 我们之前通过电话对吧? |
[17:34] | – Two hours ago. – Right. | – 两小时前 – 是的 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:38] | They’re up and comers. That’s what that means. | 那是因为他们从不管股票 就是这个意思 |
[17:40] | It’s 3 cents a share,that’s $3! | 三分钱一股 就是三块钱 |
[17:42] | You cheap fuck! | 你骗鬼呢 |
[17:44] | So,uh… | 那 |
[17:46] | So where are your Quotrons here? | 你们的交易机在哪? |
[17:49] | – Quotrons? – Yeah. Your computers. | – 什么机?- 就是电脑 |
[17:51] | No,no. We don’t even need computers here. | 哦 我们这里不需要电脑 |
[17:52] | We just trade right off the pink sheets here. | 用这个粉色的纸条记录交易就可以了 |
[17:54] | – Pink sheets? – Yeah,they’re Penny stocks. | – 粉色纸条?- 是啊 这些都是细价股 |
[17:56] | You know,uh,companies that can’t get listed on NASDAQ, | 那些无法在纳斯达克上市的公司 |
[17:58] | they don’t have enough capital? | 他们资产不够? |
[17:59] | Their shares trade here. | 于是他们的股票在这里交易 |
[18:00] | – Penny stocks? – Yeah. | – 细价股?- 是啊 |
[18:02] | This one,uh,Aerodyne,is a really interesting… | 比如这个 阿洛坦 真的挺有意思 |
[18:05] | Or Aerotyne… | 阿罗 |
[18:06] | Aerotyne,yeah. | 阿洛坦 嗯 |
[18:08] | Aero… Aerotyne… | 阿罗 阿洛坦 |
[18:10] | Aerotyne. Yeah. | 阿洛坦 嗯 |
[18:11] | Very hot stock right now. | 是正红的股票 |
[18:12] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:13] | They’re just a couple of brothers that are making | 是两兄弟 他们在自家车库 |
[18:15] | radar detectors out of their garage. | 造雷达探测器 |
[18:16] | They’re out in Dubuque. | 他们俩住在爱荷华州的德比克 |
[18:17] | Maybe it’s microwaves. I’m not sure. | 也有可能造的是微波炉吧 我不确定 |
[18:19] | But you call the company’s main line, | 你要是给公司主线打电话去 |
[18:20] | their mom,Dorothy,answers and she is so sweet. | 会是他们的妈妈桃乐丝接电话 她人可好了 |
[18:22] | – Good company. – I actually don’t know what else to… | – 好公司 – 其实我也不知道该说什么 |
[18:24] | I don’t know anything else about them other than that. | 除了这些我也不知道了 |
[18:27] | Six cents a share? | 六分钱一股? |
[18:29] | Hey,come on. Who buys this crap? | 拜托 谁会买这种破烂货? |
[18:31] | Well,I mean… | 那个 |
[18:33] | Honestly,mostly schmucks. | 老实说 大多都是笨蛋 |
[18:34] | Postmen,there’s always postmen. | 邮递员什么的 可总有邮递员来买 |
[18:36] | Uh,plumbers. Um… | 水管工 |
[18:38] | They see our ads in the back of,uh, | 他们在《皮条客》背面看到我们的广告 |
[18:40] | Hustler and Popular Mechanics. | 还有《流行机械》杂志 |
[18:41] | Our ads actually say they can get rich quick. | 我们的广告会说 可以让他们快速致富 |
[18:44] | – Hustler? – Yeah. | – 《皮条客》?- 是啊 |
[18:45] | You know,those girlie magazines. | 你知道的吧 那个封面是女的的 |
[18:47] | Yeah,yeah. Nudie mag. | 是啊 都是裸体 |
[18:48] | – A lot. – Yeah. | – 那是相当多 – 是啊 |
[18:49] | We’re helping them finance houses, | 我们帮助他们解决房屋贷款 |
[18:51] | we’re helping them buy their wife a Diamond ring… | 帮他们给老婆买钻戒 |
[18:53] | A boat maybe. | 甚至买船什么的 |
[18:54] | Is this… Is this stuff regulated or are you guys… | 这玩意正规吗 还是 |
[18:57] | What are you doing here? | 你们主要都干嘛的? |
[18:59] | Uh… | 呃 |
[19:01] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[19:02] | Sort of? | 算是? |
[19:06] | Jesus Christ,the spread on these is huge. | 天哪 交易量惊人啊 |
[19:08] | Yeah. And that’s the point,that’s… | 没错 这才是关键 |
[19:09] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着? |
[19:10] | Mine… Jordan Belfort. | 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[19:12] | Jordan,what do you get on that blue chip stock? | 乔丹 你在以前那公司做蓝筹股吧 佣金如何? |
[19:14] | I make one percent. Or I did make one percent. | 佣金是百分之一 应该说 曾经有百分之一 |
[19:17] | Pink sheets,it’s 50. | 这粉红单子佣金百分之五十 |
[19:21] | It’s 50%? | 百分之五十? |
[19:24] | 50% commission? | 佣金率百分之五十? |
[19:25] | – Yup. – For what? | – 是 – 为什么? |
[19:27] | It’s our markup for our services. | 这是对我们工作的回报 |
[19:30] | And so if I… If I… | 所以如果我 |
[19:32] | if I sell a stock at $10,000,my commission is 5,000 bucks? | 卖一支股票卖出去一万块 我能拿走五千块? |
[19:36] | If you sell $10,000 worth of this stock, | 如果这股票你能卖出一万块 |
[19:39] | I will personally give you a blowjob for free. | 我本人 愿意给你免费吹 |
[19:43] | And I hope it happens. | 并且我真心希望能这样 |
[19:47] | Hello,John,how are you doing today? | 你好 约翰 今儿感觉如何? |
[19:48] | You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back | 几个礼拜之前你给我们公司 寄回了张明信片 |
[19:51] | requesting information on Penny stocks | 询问关于这些细价股的信息 |
[19:53] | that had huge upside potential | 它们上升潜力巨大 |
[19:55] | with very little downside risk. | 风险又低 |
[19:57] | – Does that ring a bell? – Yeah,I may have sent something. | – 想起来我们了吗?- 噢可能是寄过吧 |
[19:59] | Okay,great. The reason for the call today,John,is, | 那太好了 约翰 今天我给你打电话来是因为 |
[20:02] | something just came across my desk,John. | 我手头刚好拿到了这个 |
[20:05] | It is perhaps the best thing,I’ve seen in the last six months. | 这大概是我过去半年内见过的最好的了 |
[20:08] | If you have 60 seconds,I’d like to share | 如果你有六十秒的时间 |
[20:10] | the idea with you. You got a minute? | 我愿意跟你分享一下 |
[20:11] | Actually,I’m really very… | 你有时间吗? |
[20:12] | The name of the company,Aerotyne International. | 这家公司叫阿洛坦国际集团 |
[20:14] | It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Midwest | 是中西部的一家高端科技企业 |
[20:18] | awaiting imminent patent approval | 正在等待马上到来的专利审批 |
[20:20] | on the next generation of radar detectors | 他们即将推出全新一代的雷达探测器 |
[20:22] | that have both huge military and civilian applications now. | 既能运用到军事领域 也能平日给普通人使用 |
[20:27] | Right now,John, | 现在 |
[20:28] | the stock trades over-the-counter at 10 cents a share. | 现在的股票价格是10分钱一股 |
[20:31] | And by the way,John,our analysts indicate | 并且 顺带一提 我们的分析师指出 |
[20:33] | it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. | 之后的股价会比这高得多 |
[20:36] | Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment | 你的获益将会 如果只投六千块 |
[20:39] | would be upwards of $60,000! | 那都能升值到六万 |
[20:42] | Jesus! That’s my mortgage,man. | 天哪 那可是我全部的贷款额度 |
[20:43] | Exactly. You could pay off your mortgage. | 没错 你就可以还贷了 |
[20:45] | This stock will pay off my house? | 这支股票很安全吧? |
[20:47] | John,one thing I can promise you, | 约翰 有件事我可以向你保证 |
[20:48] | even in this market, | 就算在现在这市场条件下 |
[20:50] | is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners. | 我都从不要求客户去关注我的成功投资案例 |
[20:54] | I ask them to judge me on my losers because I have so few. | 我让他们关注那些失败了的 因为实在少之又少 |
[20:57] | And in the case of Aerotyne, | 这次对阿洛坦的投资 |
[20:59] | based on every technical factor out there,John, | 是绝对有据可循很有保障的 约翰 |
[21:01] | we are looking at a grand slam home run. | 我们正需要一个盛大的开盘 |
[21:05] | Okay,let’s do it. I’ll do 4 grand. | 好 买吧 我买四千块 |
[21:08] | $4,000? That’d be 40,000 shares,John. | 四千那就是四万股 约翰 |
[21:10] | Let me lock in that trade right now | 我现在先帮你锁定这笔交易 |
[21:11] | and get back to you with my secretary | 之后会让我的秘书 |
[21:13] | with an exact confirmation. Sound good,John? | 给你发正式的确认函件 怎样 约翰? |
[21:15] | – Yeah,sounds good. – Great. | – 听上去不错 – 很好 |
[21:16] | Hey,John. | 嘿 约翰? |
[21:17] | Thank you for your vote of confidence. | 谢谢您以信心来支持 |
[21:20] | And welcome to the Investor’s Center. | 欢迎加入投资者中心 |
[21:21] | Yeah,thanks a lot,man. | 嗯 多谢了 再见 |
[21:22] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[21:27] | How’d you fucking do that? | 你他妈怎么做到的? |
[21:31] | Just like that,I made 2 grand. | 就这样 我一下子就挣了两千块 |
[21:33] | The other guys looked at me like I’d just discovered fire. | 其他人看我的眼神 就好像我刚发现了火种 |
[21:38] | Great! Even better! | 好 这样更好 |
[21:39] | I was selling garbage to garbage men | 我能把垃圾卖给收垃圾的人 |
[21:41] | and making cash hand over fist. | 实打实的钞票滚滚而来 |
[21:43] | The only problem you’re gonna have is that you didn’t buy more. | 你唯一会有的问题就是 以后会后悔自己没多买一点 |
[21:46] | Boom shocka locka! | 搞定 |
[21:47] | So I was selling them shit. | 我卖给他们的都是破烂货 |
[21:50] | But the way I looked at it,their money was better off in my pocket. | 在我看来 他们的钱还是交给我保管比较好 |
[21:53] | I knew how to spend it better. | 我更懂怎么花钱 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. Is that your car in the lot? | 打扰一下 停车场里那辆是你的车? |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:00] | – It’s a nice ride. – Thanks,man. | – 真是好车啊 – 谢了 |
[22:01] | Donnie Azoff. | 我叫丹尼·阿佐夫 |
[22:03] | Hey. I’m Jordan Belfort. | 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[22:04] | – Nice to meet you. – How you doing? | – 幸会 – 你好吗 |
[22:05] | You know,actually,I see that car around. | 其实我见过你的车 |
[22:07] | – I see it around a lot. – Oh,yeah,where? | – 经常见到 – 是吗 在哪里? |
[22:09] | I think we live in the same building. | 我觉得我们是住同一幢公寓楼的 |
[22:11] | – No shit? – Yeah,yeah. | – 不会吧 – 嗯 没错 |
[22:12] | – Twelfth floor? – Yeah. What floor are you on? | – 你在12楼吧?- 是啊 你住几楼? |
[22:14] | Fourth floor. | 四楼 |
[22:15] | – I have two little kids. Ugly wife. – Right. | – 就是那个老婆挺丑的人家 带个两个小孩的 – 对 |
[22:19] | What do you do,bro? | 你是做什么的呢 老兄? |
[22:21] | What do you mean,what do I do? | 做什么的?什么意思 |
[22:23] | For work,what do you do? | 职业啊 你是做什么工作的? |
[22:24] | I’m a stockbroker. | 我是股票经纪人 |
[22:25] | – Stockbroker? – Yeah. | – 股票经纪人?- 是啊 |
[22:27] | Children’s furniture. | 我做儿童家具的 |
[22:29] | Oh,good for you. | 哦 挺好嘛 |
[22:30] | It’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[22:32] | You make a lot of money? | 你挣很多钱吧? |
[22:35] | Yeah,I do all right for myself. | 还行 自己过得还不错吧 |
[22:36] | I’m trying to put it together. | 我 搞不太懂啊 |
[22:38] | You got your fucking nice car, | 你开那么好的车 |
[22:39] | we live in the same building. I just… | 竟然跟我住同一幢楼 我有点 |
[22:41] | I’m not understanding… How much money do you make? | 实在是不明白 你到底挣多少? |
[22:45] | I don’t know. $70,000 last month. | 不知道 上个月有七万块吧 |
[22:47] | Get the fuck… | 我操 |
[22:49] | Get the fuck out of here. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[22:51] | No,I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[22:52] | Yeah,no,I’m serious,too. | 我也是认真的 |
[22:54] | Seriously,how much money do you make? | 说真的啊 你到底挣多少? |
[22:56] | I told you. $70,000. | 说过了啊 七万 |
[22:58] | Well,technically,$72,000. | 准确的说是七万二 |
[23:01] | Last month. Something like that. | 上个月 差不多这样 |
[23:04] | You made 72 grand in one month? | 你一个月挣七万二? |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:11] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[23:14] | You show me a pay stub for $72,000 on it, | 如果你能给我看看写着七万二的工资条 |
[23:16] | I quit my job right now and I work for you. | 我立马辞职跟你干 |
[23:25] | Hey,Paulie,what’s up? | 嘿 保利 还好么你 |
[23:28] | No,yeah,yeah. No,everything’s fine. | 没 我好着呢 |
[23:29] | Hey,listen,I quit. | 嘿 听我说 我不干了 |
[23:31] | And he did quit his job. | 于是他真的辞职了 |
[23:33] | Which I thought was a little weird. | 我还是觉得有点奇怪的 |
[23:34] | I mean,I just met this fucking guy. | 毕竟我们才刚认识 |
[23:36] | Don’t fucking tell Susan. It’s none of her business. | 别他妈告诉苏珊 这不关她的事 |
[23:38] | There were other things about him,too. | 他这人还有别的特点 |
[23:39] | Like his phosphorescent white teeth. | 比如他的牙齿闪着磷光白色 |
[23:41] | Wife! I gotta fucking deal with your wife? | 老婆?我跟你老婆有什么关系 |
[23:43] | The fact that he wore horn rims with clear lenses | 戴着一副角质框架的平光眼镜 |
[23:45] | just to look more WASP-y. | 想要看上去更有型 |
[23:47] | And then,there were these rumors. | 然后 还有一些传言 |
[23:50] | I heard some stupid shit. I don’t know. | 我听说了一些蠢极的传言 我也不知道 |
[23:53] | Fuck,I didn’t even want to bring it up. It’s just… | 妈的 我都不想提 这 |
[23:55] | – it’s stupid. – Shit with me? | – 太蠢了 – 是说我的? |
[23:57] | You know,people say shit. I don’t even know. | 大家总是喜欢嚼舌根 |
[23:59] | I don’t even listen to it half the time. | 我半数时候都根本不听 |
[24:02] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么了? |
[24:04] | Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. | 该死 说你上了你表妹什么的 |
[24:07] | I don’t even listen to it. | 我根本都不想听的 |
[24:08] | Oh,bro,it’s not like that. | 老兄 不是这样的 |
[24:11] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[24:12] | Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit. No? | 他们说你娶了你表妹什么的 之类的蠢话 |
[24:16] | Yeah,my wife. Yeah. | 是啊 我老婆 |
[24:17] | My wife is my cousin,or whatever. | 我老婆是我表妹 之类的 |
[24:19] | But it’s not like what you think,or whatever,you know. | 可是情况跟你想象的不一样 |
[24:22] | Is she like a first cousin,or is she… | 她是 直系的表妹吗?还是 |
[24:24] | Yeah,no,she’s,you know… | 我懂 她不是 |
[24:25] | Her… Her father is the brother of my mom. | 她爸是我妈的亲弟弟 |
[24:30] | It’s not like,what… You know. | 可是 你懂的 |
[24:32] | Look,we grew up together. | 我们是一起长大的那种 |
[24:33] | And she grew up hot,you know. She fucking grew up hot. | 她后来变得超正啊 相当火辣 |
[24:36] | And all my friends were trying to fuck her,you know. | 我的朋友都想要上她 |
[24:38] | And I’m not gonna let someone… | 我不能允许 |
[24:39] | You know,one of these assholes fuck my cousin, | 我那些狐朋狗友上我表妹 |
[24:41] | so,you know,I used the cousin thing as like an in with her. | 所以我就做了表哥应该做的事情 |
[24:45] | I’m not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin. | 我不能允许其他任何人上我表妹 |
[24:47] | You know,if anyone’s gonna fuck my cousin, | 如果一定得有人上她 |
[24:49] | it’s gonna be me,out of respect. You know? | 那只能是我 我是很尊重她的 |
[24:51] | No,I get it. Yeah. | 不 不 我懂 |
[24:52] | I mean,you’re not afraid of like the whole kid thing,right? | 你不担心生孩子方面的问题吗? |
[24:55] | – What? Having kids with her? – Yeah. | – 什么?跟她生孩子吗?- 是啊 |
[24:56] | No. We have two kids. | 不担心啊 我们有两个小孩 |
[24:57] | And they’re… I mean… | 而且 他们 |
[24:59] | I don’t want to get personal,but they’re okay? | 我不想 问得太过分 但 他们都还好吧? |
[25:01] | No,they’re not retarded or anything like that. | 当然 他们没有弱智什么的 |
[25:04] | But there’s a big chance,right,if… | 但 几率很大 对吧? |
[25:06] | Yeah,there’s like a 60%,you know, | 是啊 大概 百分之60吧 |
[25:08] | 60 to 65% chance the kid’s gonna be fucking retarded or whatever. | 百分之60 65的概率这小孩会是弱智 |
[25:12] | That’d scare the shit out of me,buddy. | 这概率 能把我吓死啊 |
[25:13] | Look,man,a lot of having a kid,or whatever,takes risk, | 小孩子经常有这种事的 |
[25:15] | whether you’re fucking cousins or not. | 不管你上的是不是你表妹 |
[25:17] | What if something like that happened? | 如果真那样怎么办? |
[25:20] | Basically,you know,if the kid was retarded, | 我是说 如果小孩是弱智的话 |
[25:21] | I would,you know,drive it up to the country | 那我会开车载他去乡下 |
[25:25] | and just,like,you know,open the door and say, | 然后 就像 开门 |
[25:27] | “You’re free now.” You know,like,”Run free.” | 把他放生 就像放生宠物 |
[25:29] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[25:35] | You’re completely fucking with me. | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[25:39] | That’s horrible. You’re not gonna… | 那太残忍了 |
[25:41] | You look like you’ve… No. | 你不能 不 |
[25:43] | We would take it to,like,an institution or somewhere | 我们会送孩子去相关机构的或其他什么地方 |
[25:45] | that’s handled to,like,you know, | 反正是专门的那种 |
[25:46] | raise the kid or whatever. | 专门照顾这种小孩的 |
[25:48] | You know what? If you’re happy,God bless you,buddy. | 如果你们非常幸福 那上帝会继续保佑的 |
[25:50] | No,I’m not fucking happy. | 没 我才没过得幸福 |
[25:52] | No one who’s married is fucking happy. | 所有结婚了的都他妈的不幸福 |
[25:54] | Well,I’m sorry to hear that,buddy. | 听到这个那我很遗憾啊 |
[25:56] | Listen,I’m really,you know… | 听着 我真的 |
[25:58] | I’m really appreciative for this fucking job. | 很感激能得到这工作 |
[26:00] | I’m really enjoying it. | 我很喜欢 |
[26:01] | I’m really happy with what you’re doing. | 我也很高兴你能做得不错 |
[26:03] | Actually,I got you a little present. | 其实吧 我给你带了件小礼物 |
[26:05] | – You got me a present? – I got you something. | – 给我的礼物?- 是啊 |
[26:07] | Oh,fuck. You’re sweet. | 你很贴心嘛 |
[26:08] | Yeah. It’s in the back though. | 不过在后面外头 |
[26:10] | – What do you mean? – You gotta go out back. | – 说什么呢?- 我们得从后门出去拿 |
[26:12] | Like it’s wrapped up or something? | 啊 还是包装好的吗? |
[26:14] | It’s wrapped up. Yeah. | 那是啊 包得可好了 |
[26:16] | – I don’t get it. – Neither do I. | – 我不明白 – 我也是 |
[26:17] | Let’s fucking go. Come on. | 你在车里都能做的 |
[26:20] | Your turn. | 你 先来 |
[26:21] | I’m not fucking doing this. | 我才不要抽 |
[26:22] | You’re out of your fucking mind. | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[26:23] | – Smoke this shit,bro. – No. | – 抽一口啊 – 不 |
[26:25] | No one’s fucking here,bro. | 这边没人啊 |
[26:27] | Get the fuck… | 进来 |
[26:29] | Fucking smoke crack with me,bro. | 跟我一起抽啊 老兄 |
[26:30] | I’m not fucking doing it. | 我才不呢 |
[26:31] | Smoke crack. Smoke some fucking crack with me,bro. | 一起抽吧 和我一起抽吧 老兄 |
[26:34] | – One hit. One hit. That’s it. – Okay. | – 就抽一口 就一口 – 好 |
[26:37] | Fucking nut job. | 真是疯了 |
[27:10] | Let’s go run,huh? | 我们去跑跑 |
[27:12] | We gotta get out of here,buddy. | 我们得走了 |
[27:14] | We gotta get out of here. Let’s go fucking run. | 赶紧的 我们得狂奔啊 |
[27:16] | Let’s run like we’re fucking lions and tigers and bears! | 像狮子和老虎一样狂奔 |
[27:20] | Let’s run! Let’s fucking run! | 狂奔去 狂奔 |
[27:23] | Let’s fucking run! Go! | 狂奔 跑 |
[27:24] | Go,go,go,go! | 跑 跑 |
[27:27] | You’ve reached Frank’s Best Auto Body. | 这里是弗兰克的车行 |
[27:29] | We’re closed right now. | 现在没有营业 |
[27:31] | So please leave us a message. | 请留言 |
[27:33] | Hello. My name is Jordan Belfort. | 你好 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[27:35] | My partner and I are very interested in renting out your garage. | 我和我的搭档 有兴趣租下你的车库 |
[27:38] | Donnie and I were going out on our own. | 丹尼和我离职打算单干 |
[27:41] | And the first thing we needed was brokers. | 首先就需要找些经理人 |
[27:43] | Guys with sales experience. | 有销售经验的人 |
[27:45] | So I recruited some of my hometown boys. | 所以我招来了老家的几个小伙伴 |
[27:47] | Sea Otter,who sold meat | 海獭 卖肉 |
[27:49] | and weed. | 和大麻的 |
[27:51] | Chester,who sold tires | 切斯特 卖轮胎 |
[27:53] | and weed. | 和大麻的 |
[27:54] | And Robbie,who sold anything he could get his hands on. | 还有罗比 手头有什么就卖什么 |
[27:57] | Mostly weed. | 主要还是大麻 |
[27:59] | Can you bring me some ketchup? Okay? | 你能给我一些番茄酱 好吗? |
[28:01] | This is Brad. | 这位是布拉德 |
[28:02] | And Brad’s the guy I really wanted. | 我真正想招的就是他 |
[28:04] | But he didn’t go along with us. | 但他跟我们并不是一伙的 |
[28:05] | He was already making so much money selling Quaaludes, | 他已经靠卖安眠酮挣了很多钱 |
[28:08] | he’d become the Quaalude King of Bayside. | 已经是碧沙区的安眠酮大王了 |
[28:11] | Getting any pussy with that thing or what? | 你这样能泡到妞子吗? |
[28:12] | Yeah,man,of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[28:13] | Bring some of them chicks around here sometime,huh? | 下次带几个来我这边 |
[28:15] | Let ’em watch. | 让他们看看 |
[28:16] | Let ’em watch. Know what I mean? | 让他们看看 懂我说的意思吗? |
[28:19] | Hey,Zip! You tell your sister I was asking about her. | 嘿 小齐 跟你姐姐说一声 我问她好 |
[28:23] | Why don’t you bring me a pair of her panties next time you come through. | 下次过来的时候给我带两条她的内裤 |
[28:26] | Yeah,man. She said she don’t want to talk to you anymore,man. | 行啊 但她说了 不想理你 |
[28:29] | Get the fuck out of here. | 那赶紧滚 |
[28:31] | Hey,Ma,we got chicken or what? | 嘿 妈 我们今天是吃鸡吗? |
[28:34] | Ma! | 妈 |
[28:36] | You listening? It’s easier than you think. | 在听么?这活儿比你们想象得简单 |
[28:38] | Every person you’re on the phone with, | 每个跟你通电话的人 |
[28:39] | they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly. | 他们都想发财 快速发财 |
[28:42] | They all want something for nothing. | 全都想不劳而获 |
[28:43] | There was this one time that I was selling pot to this Amish dude. | 有一次 我朝一个阿米什人卖大麻(基督教的一个信徒分支) |
[28:46] | You know those guys who got like the beard | 就那种留大胡子的 |
[28:47] | with like no mustache or some bullshit? | 但又没有上面的小胡子的 |
[28:50] | Well,he says that he only wants to make furniture. | 知道 他告诉我说他只想造家具为生 |
[28:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[28:55] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这两件事有关系吗? |
[28:56] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[28:58] | I’m not putting words in your mouth or nothing, | 我没想曲解你的意思 |
[29:00] | but you just said that everybody wants to get rich. | 但你刚才在说 人人都想发财 |
[29:03] | Holy fuck,you did just say that. | 我操 你确实是这么说的 |
[29:07] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你们说什么? |
[29:08] | Yeah,like Buddhists. | 是啊 比如佛教徒 |
[29:09] | They don’t give a shit about money. | 他们才不喜欢钱 |
[29:11] | They’re wrapped in sheets. They’re not buying shit. | 穿的都是床单 都不用买东西吧 |
[29:13] | I’m not talking about Buddhists or Amish. | 我不是在说 什么佛教徒 阿米什人 |
[29:14] | I’m talking about normal people, | 我是说普通人 |
[29:16] | working-class,everyday people. | 工薪阶层 普通人 |
[29:17] | Everyone wants to get rich. Am I crazy? | 这些人都想发财 我没说疯话吧? |
[29:19] | There’s no such thing as an Amish Buddhist. | “阿米什佛教徒”肯定是不存在的 |
[29:21] | – I’m pretty fucking sure. – There could be. | – 这个我敢肯定 – 我没有 |
[29:23] | Can we get some ketchup,please? | 能再来点番茄酱吗? |
[29:25] | Do you guys not want to make money? | 你们不想挣点钱吗? |
[29:26] | I want to make some money. | 我想挣点钱 |
[29:28] | I want to make some fucking money,okay. | 我他妈的想挣钱 好吗? |
[29:30] | I can sell anything. | 我什么都能卖 |
[29:31] | Shit,I can sell ludes to a convent full of nuns, | 我可以卖润滑油给修道院 |
[29:33] | and get them so horny they’d be fucking each other. | 好让修女们互相干 |
[29:35] | That’s the attitude. You can sell anything? | 这态度就对了 你什么都能卖? |
[29:37] | Sell me this fucking pen right here. | 那把这支笔卖给我 |
[29:39] | You can sell anything. Sell that. Go ahead. | 什么都能卖 那试试这个 |
[29:40] | Sell me the pen. | 把笔卖给我 |
[29:42] | Can I finish eating first? I haven’t eaten today. | 我能先吃完吗?今天都没吃饭 |
[29:45] | Brad,show them how it’s done. Boom. | 布拉德 给他们看看怎么卖的 |
[29:47] | Sell me that pen. Watch. Go on. | 来 把笔卖给我 你们看着 |
[29:49] | You want me to sell this fucking pen? | 你要我把笔卖给你? |
[29:50] | That’s my boy right there. Can fucking sell anything. | 这才是我的好伙伴 什么都能卖 |
[29:53] | Why don’t you do me a favor. | 帮我个忙吧 |
[29:54] | Write your name down on that napkin for me. | 在这餐巾纸上写一下你的名字? |
[29:55] | I don’t have a pen. | 我没有笔 |
[29:57] | Exactly. Supply and demand,my friend. | 没错 有需就有供 朋友 |
[29:59] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[30:00] | See what I’m saying? He’s creating urgency. | 看见没?他这是在制造需求 |
[30:01] | Get them to want to buy the stock. | 让你想要买这支股票 |
[30:03] | Convince them it’s something they need,you know what I mean? | 把它变成他们需要的东西 懂吗? |
[30:04] | And that’s the thing. | 真相是 |
[30:06] | All nuns are lesbians. | 修女都是同性恋 |
[30:08] | What the fuck are you talking about,Otter? | 你他妈的在说什么呢 |
[30:09] | Think about it. They can’t keep a dude | 想想看啊 她们没法 |
[30:11] | so they’re gonna start fucking chicks. | 跟男的在一起 |
[30:12] | Four fucking times,Kimmie! Four times. | 都喊了四次了 |
[30:15] | – He’s not with us. – Friggin’ Rambo. | – 还不给我们拿 – 罗比·费伯格 |
[30:16] | Now she runs. | 她这才过来 |
[30:17] | But look. I knew these guys weren’t like Harvard MBAs. | 我知道这些人不是哈佛的工商管理硕士 |
[30:20] | Robbie Feinberg,the pinhead, | 罗比·费伯格这蠢货 |
[30:22] | took five years to finish high school. | 高中就念了5年 |
[30:24] | Alden Kupferberg,the Sea Otter, | 奥尔登·卡夫伯格 外号海獭 |
[30:26] | didn’t even graduate. | 甚至都没毕业 |
[30:28] | Chester Ming,the depraved Chinaman, | 切斯特·明 这个堕落的中国人 |
[30:30] | thought jujitsu was in Israel. | 以为柔道是以色列的 |
[30:32] | Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff. | 这群人里最聪明的是尼基·科斯科夫 |
[30:34] | He actually went to law school. | 他上过法学院 |
[30:36] | I called him Rugrat because of his piece of shit hairpiece. | 我叫他”光头” 因为他头上那顶假发 |
[30:40] | Still,give them to me young,hungry and stupid | 不过 他们现在这么年轻 饥渴又愚蠢 |
[30:43] | and in no time,I’ll make them rich. | 用不了一阵子我就会让他们发大财 |
[30:49] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:50] | Jordan,that… | 乔丹 那个 |
[30:52] | You like it,baby? | 喜欢吗 宝贝? |
[30:53] | Oh,my God,it’s beautiful. | 哦 天呀 太美了 |
[30:55] | They’re not the biggest stones in the world, | 这些宝石不是世界上最大的 |
[30:57] | but I promise they’re really high quality. | 但我保证它们成色很好 |
[30:59] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[31:01] | They’re so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[31:03] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[31:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[31:06] | I know that look. What is it? Go ahead. | 这脸色很眼熟啊 怎么了?说吧 |
[31:08] | I don’t know,it’s… You know… | 我不知道 |
[31:10] | These stocks… These companies… | 这些股票和公司 |
[31:13] | They’re like crappy companies. | 它们都很烂吧? |
[31:15] | – Well,yeah. – Okay. | – 是啊 没错 – 好吧 |
[31:16] | Yeah,they’re terrible. | 烂到不行 |
[31:19] | Don’t worry about it. I told you, | 别担心 听我说 |
[31:20] | what I’m doing is completely legal. | 我们做的是完全合法的 |
[31:21] | Yeah,I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[31:22] | But they’re not gonna make anyone money though,right? | 但他们是没法挣到钱的对吧? |
[31:25] | Well,sometimes they do,sometimes they don’t. | 有时候能 有时候不能 |
[31:28] | You know how it goes. | 事情都是这样 |
[31:29] | Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people | 可是对你来说 如果你把这些卖给有钱人 |
[31:32] | who can,like,afford to lose all that money? | 他们就算亏了也不心疼 这样你不会更好过点吗 |
[31:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:38] | But rich people don’t buy Penny stocks. | 但有钱人是不会买细价股的 |
[31:41] | They just don’t. | 他们肯定不会买 |
[31:42] | Why not? | 为什么不会? |
[31:46] | Because they’re too smart, | 因为他们太聪明了 |
[31:48] | that’s why not. | 这就是不会买原因 |
[31:49] | I mean,what person with a college education | 我是说 一个有大学学历的人 |
[31:52] | would trust this bunch of jerk-offs? | 怎么可能相信这帮草包? |
[31:53] | Hang up the phone. Tell him you’ll call him back. | 把电话挂了 告诉他你稍后回打他电话 |
[31:55] | I got 5 fucking grand on the phone right now! | 电话上有人要下五千的单子 |
[31:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[31:57] | But what if they didn’t sound like a bunch of jerk-offs? | 但如果他们听上去不像是草包呢? |
[32:00] | What if I could teach them how to sell to people with money? | 如果我能教他们怎样把股票卖给有钱人呢? |
[32:04] | Real money. | 真正的有钱 |
[32:06] | So I decided to reinvent the company. | 所以我决定把公司回炉重造 |
[32:08] | Gentlemen,welcome | 先生们 欢迎 |
[32:11] | to Stratton Oakmont. | 来到斯特拉顿·奥克蒙 |
[32:13] | You schnooks will now be targeting | 你们现在要把目标定为最有钱的人 |
[32:15] | the wealthiest 1% of Americans. | 那百分之一的美国人 |
[32:18] | We’re talking about whales here. | 我这说的可是大鲸鱼啊 |
[32:20] | Moby fucking Dicks. | 莫比·迪克那种的 |
[32:22] | And with this script,which is now your new harpoon, | 然后 有了这个剧本 也就是你们的”鱼叉” |
[32:26] | I’m gonna teach each and every one of you | 我会把你们每个人都教成 |
[32:29] | to be Captain fucking Ahab. | 亚哈船长 |
[32:32] | Get it? Huh? | 懂了吗? |
[32:33] | Captain who? | 什么船长? |
[32:34] | Captain Ahab. From the fucking… | 亚哈船长啊 就是 |
[32:38] | The book,motherfucker. From the book. | 你这草包 书没看过啊 |
[32:40] | Turn your fucking brain on. | 用点脑子啊 |
[32:42] | – Fuck you. – Jesus fuck,Robbie. | – 去死 – 说什么呢 罗比 |
[32:43] | Listen to me. We’re a new company with a new name. | 听我说 我们现在有新名字了 是新公司 |
[32:46] | A company that our clients can believe in. | 一个我们的客户能信得过的公司 |
[32:50] | A company that our clients can trust. | 值得客户信赖的公司 |
[32:53] | A firm whose roots are so deeply embedded into Wall Street | 一个深深扎根于 华尔街的公司 |
[32:57] | that our very founders sailed over on the Mayflower | 公司的创立者们 乘着五月花号而来 |
[33:01] | and chiseled the name Stratton Oakmont | 刻下了斯特拉顿·奥克蒙这个名字 |
[33:03] | right into Plymouth fucking Rock! | 刻在岩石上 |
[33:05] | You got it? | 懂吗? |
[33:07] | What we’re gonna do is this. | 我们要做的是这样 |
[33:09] | First we pitch ’em Disney,AT&T,IBM, | 首先我们要用迪士尼 AT&T IBM等 |
[33:12] | blue chip stocks exclusively. | 蓝筹股吸引他们 |
[33:14] | Companies these people know. | 这些人求之不得的股票 |
[33:16] | Once we’ve suckered them in,we unload the dog shit. | 一旦他们上钩了 就可以把狗屎端出来了 |
[33:20] | The pink sheets,the Penny stocks, | 粉红小纸条 细价股 |
[33:22] | where we make the money. | 真正赚钱的家伙 |
[33:24] | – 50% commission,baby. – Ooh. | – 百分之五十的佣金啊 – 哦 |
[33:26] | Now the key to making money in a situation like this | 现在这情况下 想挣钱的关键在于 |
[33:29] | is to position yourself now before the settlement. | 就是在消息定下来之前就出手 |
[33:33] | Because by the time you read about it in The Wall Street Journal, | 因为 等你在《华尔街日报》里看到的时候 |
[33:35] | it’s already too late. | 那就已经太晚了 |
[33:38] | Then you wait. | 然后你就等 |
[33:40] | You wait. | 等 |
[33:41] | And whoever speaks first loses. | 谁先开口说话 谁就输了 |
[33:45] | Sorry,uh… | 对不起 |
[33:47] | I appreciate the call. | 谢谢你打来 |
[33:48] | I really have to give this some thought | 我真的要再考虑考虑 |
[33:51] | and talk to my wife about it. | 还要告诉我老婆一声 |
[33:53] | Can I call you back? | 我能再打给你吗? |
[33:54] | They don’t know,right? They gotta think about it, | 他们不知道了 对吧?他们要考虑考虑 |
[33:55] | they gotta talk to their fucking wives,or the fucking Tooth Fairy. | 要跟老婆说 或者找牙仙说 |
[33:58] | Point is,it doesn’t matter what the fuck they say. | 重点就是 他们说什么不重要 |
[34:00] | The only real objection that they have is that they don’t trust you guys. | 他们唯一拒绝的理由就是不相信你们 |
[34:03] | And why should they trust you? I mean,look at you. | 他们干嘛要相信你们呢?看看你们 |
[34:05] | You’re a bunch of fucking sleazy salesmen,right? | 你们是一群低贱的售货员啊 |
[34:08] | So,what do you say? | 你要告诉我的是 |
[34:10] | You mean to tell me that if I put you in at Union Carbide at 7 | 如果我让你7块买入联合碳化物公司 |
[34:13] | and took you out at 32… | 32块卖出 |
[34:14] | Texas Instruments at 11 and took you out at 47… | 11块买入德州仪器 47块卖出 |
[34:17] | U.S. Steel at 16,took you out at 41… | 16块买入 41块抛出 |
[34:20] | You wouldn’t be saying to me right now,”Chester”, | 你不会说 切斯特 |
[34:21] | “pick me up a few thousand shares of Disney” | “给我买几千股迪士尼” |
[34:23] | “on the spot,right now. Come on.” | 就现在 就现在 |
[34:25] | Honestly,Kevin? Honestly? Seriously? | 老实说吧 凯文 真的? |
[34:27] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你啊 |
[34:28] | You cold-called me. You’re a total stranger. | 你主动打来的 还是陌生人吧 |
[34:31] | I am in complete agreement with you. | 这一点我完全同意 |
[34:32] | You don’t know me,I don’t know you. | 你不熟悉我 我也不熟悉你 |
[34:34] | Let me introduce myself to you. | 请允许我自我介绍一下 |
[34:35] | My name is Alden Kupferberg. | 我叫奥尔登·卡夫伯格 |
[34:36] | – Robbie Feinberg. – Chester Ming. | – 罗比·费伯格 – 我叫切斯特·明 |
[34:38] | I’m Senior Vice President at Stratton Oakmont… | 我是斯特拉顿的高级副总 |
[34:40] | and I plan on being one of the… | 而且我正打算成为 |
[34:41] | top brokers in my firm next year. | 我们公司明年的最佳经理人 |
[34:43] | And I’m not gonna get there by being wrong,Stanley. | 所以要是卖错了的话 这想法就泡汤了吧 斯坦 |
[34:46] | I do wanna say that you sound like a… | 我确实想说 |
[34:48] | You sound like a pretty sincere guy. | 你听上去很真诚 |
[34:49] | It’s not gonna make you rich | 我们不会让你暴富 |
[34:51] | and it’s not gonna make you poor. | 也不会让你亏钱 |
[34:52] | But what this trade will do is serve as… | 但我们斯特拉顿会做到的是 |
[34:54] | a benchmark for future business,Kevin. | 成为未来商业的标杆企业 凯文 |
[34:57] | You feel comfortable with me now,Scotty? | 现在跟我说话轻松多了吧 斯科特? |
[34:59] | And then you’ll know for sure | 到时候你就可以肯定 |
[35:00] | that you finally found a broker on Wall Street | 自己终于在华尔街找到了 |
[35:02] | that you can trust, | 值得信任的经理人 |
[35:04] | and who can consistently make you money. | 能持续不断地让你有钱挣 |
[35:07] | Sound fair enough? | 听上去还行吧? |
[35:11] | You know what… Yeah. | 你知道 对 |
[35:14] | I gotta say,I’m pretty impressed. | 是啊 我必须承认 自己很动心 |
[35:17] | What are you thinking? | 那么 你怎么想? |
[35:19] | Kevin. | 凯文? |
[35:20] | You give me one shot here | 你给我一次试水机会 |
[35:22] | on a blue chip stock like Kodak, | 买一支蓝筹股 比如柯达 |
[35:25] | and believe me,Kevin, | 然后 相信我吧 凯文 |
[35:27] | the only problem you’re gonna have | 你唯一可能有的问题 |
[35:30] | is that you didn’t buy more. | 就是后悔自己当初没有多买 |
[35:32] | Sound fair enough? | 听上去如何? |
[35:35] | Shit. My… | 该死 |
[35:40] | My wife might divorce me,but… | 我老婆估计是要跟我离婚了 不过 |
[35:42] | Yeah,let’s do it. | 好吧 买吧 |
[35:45] | Excellent choice,Kevin. | 明智的选择啊 凯文 |
[35:46] | How much do you want to go for this time? | 这次要买多少? |
[35:48] | Let’s do 5… $5,000. | 我们 买五千块钱的吧 |
[35:50] | Can we try 8,000,Kevin? | 干嘛不直接买八千呢? |
[35:52] | All right. Let’s do 10. | 行吧 买一万 |
[35:53] | – Ten. – You want to do that? | – 一万?- 你觉得怎样? |
[35:54] | Excellent choice! | 明智之举 |
[35:55] | Kevin,let me lock in that trade right now | 凯文 现在我先帮你确认交易 |
[35:57] | and get back to you in a few minutes | 一会儿再跟你联系 |
[35:58] | with an exact confirmation,Kevin. | 发给你具体的确认函 |
[36:00] | And welcome to Stratton Oakmont. | 凯文 欢迎来到 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙 |
[36:02] | Thanks,man. I’m gonna have a beer. | 谢了 我得喝点啤酒了看来 |
[36:05] | This is fun. | 这真挺有意思 |
[36:06] | Take it easy,Kev. | 回聊了 凯文 |
[36:07] | Hey,thanks,Jordan. Thanks a… | 谢了 乔丹 多谢 |
[36:10] | Fuck that motherfucker! | 搞定 |
[36:12] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这就是我要说的 |
[36:17] | What a fucking idiot. | 这蠢货啊 |
[36:19] | The one thing I know about in this world is airlines. | 我本人 最熟悉的就是航空公司了 |
[36:22] | And Cuchon Airlines is the future of airlines. | 库申航空就是航空行业的未来 |
[36:26] | Get in now or… | 现在买入 |
[36:27] | – I’m Nicky Koskoff… – Chester Ming… | – 我叫尼基·科斯科夫 – 我是切斯特·明 |
[36:29] | And I’m a Senior Vice President with Stratton Oakmont. | 我是斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的高级副总 |
[36:32] | Judy,I am so,so,so sorry for your loss. | 我真的为您的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[36:36] | When did he pass? | 他是什么时候去世的? |
[36:37] | Just say I’m wrong,right. | 就算我说错了 |
[36:38] | And the stock goes down a couple points… | 股票跌了 |
[36:39] | and it makes you,in the words of my grandfather, | 我以我爷爷的名义起誓 |
[36:41] | God rest his soul,”A shit ton of money.” | 上帝保佑他的灵魂在钞票里游泳 |
[36:44] | It’s like getting in on fucking sunlight | 这就好比没有太阳之前 |
[36:45] | before there was fucking sunlight. You understand? | 就看到了阳光 懂吗? |
[36:47] | Can we do 8,000 shares? | 我们能买进8000股? |
[36:48] | Okay,25,000. | 好吧 2.5万股 |
[36:52] | That’s a very intelligent decision. | 这真是非常明智的决定 |
[36:53] | I’m gonna transfer you to my sales associate. | 我会把线路转交给我们的销售助理 |
[36:56] | Rhonda! | 荣达 |
[36:57] | – Rhonda! – …put you through to Andrea. | – 荣达?- 把你转接到安德列 |
[36:59] | Has anybody fucking seen Rhonda? | 有人见到荣达吗? |
[37:07] | Everybody have a good week? | 大家这一礼拜都过得还好吧? |
[37:08] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[37:11] | The end of the month. | 月底了 |
[37:12] | $28.7 million in gross commissions, | 佣金收入达到了2870万美元 |
[37:16] | all from pink sheet stock,boys! | 全是来自粉红单子的股票 |
[37:20] | And to celebrate with our weekly act of debauchery, | 然后以我们每周一次的疯狂行为来庆祝 |
[37:23] | I have offered our lovely sales assistant, | 我给我们可爱的销售助理 |
[37:25] | Danielle Harrison,here, | 丹妮尔拉·哈里森 |
[37:27] | $10,000 to shave her fucking head! | 开出了一万块整 条件是剃个光头 |
[37:34] | Yeah,you want this? | 想来吗? |
[37:36] | You want this? | 想来吗? |
[37:37] | Let’s scalp her! Scalp her! | 见头皮 见头皮 |
[37:39] | Let the scalping begin! | 剃头现在开始 |
[37:45] | Scalp! Scalp! Scalp! | 见头皮 见头皮 |
[37:49] | FYI,boys,Danielle has promised | 顺便一说 丹妮尔拉答应 |
[37:51] | to use this $10,000 for breast implants! | 会用这一万块钱来隆胸 |
[37:54] | She’s already got C cups, | 她已经是C罩杯了 |
[37:55] | but now she wants fucking double D’s! | 但她还要两个D |
[37:58] | Is this a great fucking company or what? | 这公司是不是太棒了 |
[38:03] | Is this the greatest company in the world? | 这简直是全世界最棒的公司 |
[38:09] | Donnie! | 多米尼克 |
[38:10] | Blow the roof off this motherfucker! | 咱们把屋顶掀了吧 |
[38:42] | – Champagne? – Whoo! | – 香槟?-喔 |
[38:48] | Send in the stripees! | 辣妹上场 |
[39:24] | Mine! | 我的 |
[39:41] | Word about us spread throughout Wall Street. | 我们的事传遍了华尔街 |
[39:44] | Even the places I didn’t want it to. | 甚至传到了我不太乐意的地方 |
[39:56] | It wasn’t long before Forbes magazine, | 没过多久 《福布斯》杂志 |
[39:58] | the flagship of Wall Street,called to do a profile on me. | 这家华尔街的旗舰媒体 过来给我做个人物专题 |
[40:01] | Let me ask you,how do you see the future for Stratton Oakmont? | 还有个问题 你觉得斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的未来会是如何 |
[40:05] | One word? | 一个词 |
[40:07] | Diversification. | 多样化 |
[40:10] | Sounds good. Thank you so much. I have more than enough. | 这词不错 非常感谢 我已经采访到了足够的信息了 |
[40:12] | – I appreciate your time. – Fantastic. | – 非常感谢你抽出的宝贵时间 – 那太好了 |
[40:13] | Can we get a quick picture? | 我们能快速合个影吗 |
[40:15] | A total fucking hatchet job. | 这写的什么狗屁 |
[40:19] | This conniving little twat! Look at this! | 这贱人太放纵了吧 看看这个 |
[40:21] | “The Wolf of Wall Street” they call me. Look. | 《华尔街之狼》?他们写 看啊 |
[40:24] | Your hair looks good. | 你发型看上去不错啊 |
[40:25] | – Well,my hair looks good. – Yeah. | – 哦 发型不错 – 对 |
[40:26] | “Jordan Belfort,” | 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[40:28] | “sounding like a kind of twisted Robin Hood” | 名字念起来像变了音的罗宾汉 |
[40:30] | “who takes from the rich and gives to himself” | 从富人攫取财富 归为己有 |
[40:33] | “and his Merry little band of brokers.” | 以及他手下的一帮经理人 |
[40:35] | – Read that. Read it. – Listen. | – 你看啊 – 听着 |
[40:37] | There is no such thing as bad publicity,sweetheart. | 负面宣传 是不存在的 亲爱的 |
[40:40] | Read the article,babe. | 你自己看文章 |
[40:42] | Jordan,you look great! You’re in a huge magazine. | 乔丹 你看上去很棒 你这上的可是大杂志 |
[40:45] | Big fucking deal I look great. | 我看上去什么样才不是重点 |
[40:47] | Mr. Belfort! Can you look at my resume,please? | 贝尔福特先生 请你看一下我的简历 |
[40:49] | Excuse me,excuse me,Sir! | 打扰一下 先生 |
[40:53] | Calm the fuck down! | 给我冷静 |
[40:55] | What the hell’s all this? | 这都是些什么人? |
[40:57] | It’s the Forbes article. They all want to work for you now. | 因为那篇《福布斯》的文章 这帮人都想来这里找工作了 |
[41:00] | Hey! What did I say? | 嘿 我刚才说什么了? |
[41:01] | I’m just trying to be nice. | 我是想好一点 |
[41:02] | Hey,you want a job,you talk to me! | 来找工作的吗?跟我谈 |
[41:05] | – Mr. Belfort! – Give me one minute. | – 贝尔福特先生 – 给我一分钟时间 |
[41:06] | Forbes made me a superstar. | 《福布斯》让我成为了大明星 |
[41:10] | Every day,dozens of money-crazed kids beat a path to my door. | 每天都有几十个掉进钱眼的年轻人 在我门口争得头破血流 |
[41:16] | If we hired ’em,they dropped straight out of college overnight | 如果我雇了他们 他们第二天就会从大学退学 |
[41:19] | and spent whatever allowance they had | 把自己的补助金全部花在 |
[41:21] | on a new suit from our Stratton tailor. | 我们斯特拉顿自己的裁缝上买套新西装 |
[41:23] | Are you fucking serious right now? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[41:25] | I mean,we were literally putting clothes on these kids’ backs. | 我们是在给这些年轻人穿衣服啊 |
[41:29] | And here comes this jerk-off sniffing around. | 然后这个混蛋出现了 四处打探 |
[41:32] | But,you know,every time someone rises up in this world, | 每次这个世界上有人取得了成功 |
[41:35] | there’s always gonna be some asshole trying to drag him down. | 总会有混账跳出来拉他下水 |
[41:40] | Within months,we doubled in size, | 几个月之内 我们规模扩大了一倍 |
[41:42] | moved to even bigger offices. | 搬入了更大的办公室 |
[41:52] | It was a madhouse. | 那简直是疯人院 |
[41:53] | A greed-fest, | 贪婪盛会 |
[41:55] | with equal parts cocaine,testosterone,and body fluids. | 充斥着可卡因 睾酮和体液 |
[42:01] | It got so bad,I had to declare the office a fuck-free zone | 情况之糟 我不得不在办公室划出一个”性爱禁区” |
[42:05] | between the hours of 9:00 and 7:00. | 在早9点到晚7点之间 |
[42:07] | But I’m telling you,even that didn’t help. | 但相信我 这都没用 |
[42:09] | Actually,the madness started on our very first day, | 其实这疯狂从第一天就开始了 |
[42:13] | when one of our brokers,Ben Jenner, | 其中一个经理人 本·杰纳 |
[42:14] | christened the elevator by getting a blowjob from a sales assistant. | 他在电梯里让销售助理帮他吹箫 名声大振 |
[42:18] | Her name was Pam,and to her credit, | 那个女的叫帕姆 说到她 |
[42:20] | she did have this amazing technique, | 她的确技术过人 |
[42:22] | with this wild twist and jerk motion. | 动作狂野 高潮奔放 |
[42:25] | About a month later, | 大概一个月之后 |
[42:27] | Donnie and I decided to double-team her | 丹尼和我决定和她3P |
[42:29] | on a Saturday afternoon | 那是个礼拜六下午 |
[42:30] | while our wives were out shopping for Christmas dresses. | 我们俩的老婆正出门做圣诞购物 |
[42:33] | Eventually,Ben married her, | 最终 本和她结婚了 |
[42:34] | which was pretty amazing considering she blew | 考虑到她几乎吹遍了整个公司 |
[42:37] | every single guy in the office. | 这事儿还是很惊奇的吧 |
[42:39] | Then he got depressed and killed himself three years later. | 然后本就患了抑郁症 三年后自杀了 |
[42:43] | Anyway,I hired my dad,Max,to maintain order as the Enforcer. | 总之吧 我雇了自己的老爸麦克斯 来管账 作为切实的实施人 |
[42:47] | Stratton’s very own Gestapo. | 斯特拉顿的盖世太保 |
[42:51] | We called him Mad Max because of his hair-trigger temper, | 我们都叫他”疯狂的麦克斯” 因为他的火爆脾气一触即发 |
[42:54] | which could be set off by something | 有时候只是电话铃响这么无辜的事 |
[42:55] | as innocuous as a ringing telephone. | 他都会怒发冲冠 |
[42:59] | Who the fuck has the goddamn gall | 谁他妈的 |
[43:02] | to call this house on a Tuesday night? | 礼拜二晚上打电话来啊 |
[43:04] | God damn it! | 该死啊 |
[43:07] | You’re gonna miss it! | 你会错过的 |
[43:08] | Ooh,please,tell me something I don’t know. | 噢 拜托如果错过了要告诉我啊 |
[43:10] | I wait all week for the fucking Equalizer | 我等《私家侦探》等了他妈的一个礼拜了 |
[43:12] | and they have to fucking… Hello. | 然后现在 喂? |
[43:15] | But as soon as he picked up the phone… | 但是 只要他一接起电话 |
[43:17] | Gene. How are you,Gene? | 吉恩 你好吗?吉恩 |
[43:18] | He’d affect this weird British accent. | 他就会操着这么一口诡异的英腔 |
[43:20] | Right-o,Gene,that’d be great. | 没错 吉恩 那太好了 |
[43:22] | Cheerio. | 再见 |
[43:24] | It was absolutely bizarre. | 这蠢货 |
[43:25] | The fucking halfwit! | 太奇怪了 |
[43:26] | – He’d hang up… – You missed it! | – 他只要一挂电话 – 你错过了 |
[43:27] | And then he’s Mad Max all over again. | 然后他又变回疯狂的麦克斯了 |
[43:30] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[43:31] | All right,tell me what happened. What happened? | 好吧 快告诉我发生了什么 |
[43:33] | Well,he discovered it was the mother’s sister. | 他发现 是他母亲的妹妹 |
[43:35] | Who’s he? Who? Tell me who… | 他是谁?谁?告诉我 |
[43:37] | The main guy. You know who the main… | 男主角啊 你知道的 |
[43:39] | The main guy… | 男主角啊 |
[43:40] | it was his mother’s sister. She showed up dead. | 是他母亲的妹妹 被发现死掉了 |
[43:44] | Of course,Mad Max didn’t have to know | 当然了 疯狂的麦克斯是不必知道 |
[43:45] | everything we were doing at Stratton. | 斯特拉顿具体都发生了些什么的 |
[43:47] | And then there’s a big target and we… | 然后会有个巨大的靶子 |
[43:49] | They get launched at the target. They stick. | 架起来 贴好标签 |
[43:51] | There’s a bull’s-eye and the bull’s-eye’s a dollar sign. | 中间有个靶心 靶心上是个钱的标志 |
[43:53] | Whoever gets closer to the dollar sign… | 丢得离靶心最近的人 |
[43:55] | gets the most points. | 拿走最高奖 |
[43:56] | I’m gonna throw the shit out of this little fucking thing. | 我肯定会使劲仍 |
[43:58] | So if it gets hurt,what happens? | 那如果他受伤怎么办? |
[44:00] | ‘Cause we’re gonna get fucking nuts. | 那我们要疯了 |
[44:01] | I don’t think he’s gonna get hurt. They’re like… | 我不觉得他会受伤啊 |
[44:03] | They got like superhuman strength. | 他们本来就有超过常人的力道吧 |
[44:04] | I think he’s gonna be fine. | 我觉得会没事 |
[44:06] | You can’t look him right in the eyes. | 你不能直视他的眼睛 |
[44:08] | You can’t look him in the eye? | 你不能直视他的眼睛? |
[44:09] | That’s a fact. I saw it on PBS. | 说的没错 PBS播过这节目 |
[44:11] | They get confused and their wires get crossed. | 那样他们会很困惑 脑子不好使 |
[44:13] | You gotta look at their Chin. | 你只能看着下巴 |
[44:14] | Like it looks like I’m looking at you | 就好像 我是在看你 |
[44:15] | but I’m looking at your Chin. | 但我其实看的是你的下巴 |
[44:17] | I feel like you’re addressing me right now,but you’re not,are you? | 感觉你在跟我说话其实不是 |
[44:19] | They’re like the Mona Lisa. They find eye contact, | 就像蒙娜丽莎 他们都在寻找眼睛的直视 |
[44:21] | like,wherever you are standing in the room. | 不管你站在房间的哪里 |
[44:22] | And they lock in. | 然后就锁定住 |
[44:24] | No,but there is a limit to what we can do with them? | 但我们能对他做的事情也是有规定的吧 |
[44:26] | We’re allowed to throw shit at ’em. | 我们可以朝他扔大便 |
[44:28] | We’re allowed to throw food? Bananas. | 还可以扔 食物 香蕉 |
[44:29] | Any food. Correct. | 任何食物 对 |
[44:31] | But,for example,what I wouldn’t do is | 但我不会做的事情也有 比如 |
[44:32] | maybe like tell him to pull his cock out | 让他把鸡巴掏出来 |
[44:34] | and like get some of the girls to,you know, | 让几个女的 |
[44:35] | fondle him and shit like that. | 抚摸他什么的 |
[44:37] | That would be… That’s unacceptable? | 那会是 不可接受的? |
[44:38] | Let’s keep that in our back pocket. | 这个我们可以留做备用 |
[44:39] | This guy is more about throwing at the dartboard. | 这家伙应该主要还是用来扔靶子的 |
[44:41] | Correct. Yes,yes,yes. | 对 对 没错 |
[44:42] | The thing is,this is their gift,okay. | 关键是 他们有这天赋 |
[44:43] | They’re built to be thrown like a lawn dart. | 他们天生就是用来被扔的 就像飞镖 |
[44:45] | They’re top heavy like a lawn dart. | 头比较重 比如草坪飞镖 |
[44:47] | So they’re built for accuracy. | 造成那样才扔得准 |
[44:48] | Oh,my God. Can we bowl with this guy? | 哦 上帝呀 我们可以把他当球扔吗 |
[44:50] | That’s his fucking brother,Rob. | 罗比 那是他哥 |
[44:51] | His brother’s the bowling ball. | 他哥才是那个保龄球 |
[44:52] | The brother,you put a skateboard on him, | 他哥哥你把他绑在个滑板上面 |
[44:54] | you strap him to a skateboard, | 你带他去滑板 |
[44:56] | you toss him down an alley at some pins. | 然后让他在走廊里面滑 |
[44:57] | – No shit. That’s interesting. – Swear to fucking God. | – 不会吧 蛮好玩啊 – 向上帝发誓 |
[44:59] | – Can we get that guy? – Yeah,we’ll get that guy,too. | – 这人能找来吗?- 我们会找来的 |
[45:01] | But it says here this guy will show his cock. Yeah. | 但这里写了 这人喜欢露阴 |
[45:03] | – Instead of growing up. Yeah. – He will? | – 就是不起立 对 – 他会? |
[45:04] | They are very ornery by the way, | 顺便一说 他们都很喜欢刁难 |
[45:06] | so you gotta be very careful with these little guys. | 所以你们玩的时候要小心点好吗? |
[45:07] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[45:08] | Safety is first,all right? | 安全第一 好吗? |
[45:10] | I want somebody with a fucking tranquilizer gun | 镇定剂注射器要准备好 |
[45:11] | ready to knock this fucker out. | 以准备随时射晕他们 |
[45:13] | – Do we want to get like a… – Mace. Taser guns. | – 我们是不是要带点像 – 迷药 电击枪? |
[45:15] | A pellet gun maybe? | 或者气枪? |
[45:17] | No,a pellet gun is gonna hurt him. | 气枪会伤人的 |
[45:18] | I just want him out. Knocked out cold. | 我只是想赶人走而已 |
[45:19] | But I say we stick with the loophole. Right? Okay? | 我觉得我们就玩靶子就行了 |
[45:22] | If we don’t consider him a human, | 我们不要把他们当人看 |
[45:24] | we just consider it an act,I think we’re in the clear. | 当成个表演这样就清楚了 |
[45:26] | Like The Flying Wallendas. | 就像飞天瓦伦达的空中飞人表演 |
[45:27] | You know,a lot of those guys died but they never sued anybody. | 你们也知道 经常有人死 但也没人告过他们啊 |
[45:29] | The important thing you guys gotta keep in mind | 重要的是 必须记住这一点 |
[45:31] | is that these things gossip. | 就是这种事会传出去 |
[45:33] | They get together and they gossip. | 这帮人喜欢聚在一起嚼舌根 |
[45:35] | – That’s a good point. – And the last thing | – 这说得有道理啊 – 我们最不想见到的就是 |
[45:36] | that we need is them getting together and saying, | 就是他们聚在一起 说 |
[45:38] | “Oh,they made fun of us.” | “哦 他们拿我们开玩笑” |
[45:40] | Like,it’s gonna make Stratton look bad. | 那会让斯特拉顿名声受损 |
[45:42] | That’s why I love you. You think of shit like that. | 要不我怎么这么爱你呢 这种破事就你想得到 |
[45:44] | When they come in,we treat it just like one of us. Okay? | 当他们来时 我们待他们就像待自己人一样吧 |
[45:47] | One of us. Gooble gobble,one of us. | 自己人 自己人 |
[45:50] | We accept them,one of us! | 我们待他们自己人 自己人 |
[45:52] | Gooble gobble,one of us. | 自己人 自己人 |
[45:54] | We accept them,one of us. | 我们待他们自己人 自己人 |
[45:55] | Gooble gobble,one of us! | 自己人 自己人 |
[45:56] | Jordan! Your dad’s coming. | 乔丹 你爸来了 |
[45:58] | Something about the American Express bill. | 关于美国运通的账单的 |
[45:59] | Can you get him out of here? | 能让他走吗? |
[46:01] | Yeah. Lick my twat. | 行啊 你帮我舔啊 |
[46:02] | No,I’m serious! | 我说真的啊 |
[46:04] | Fuck. Guys,act like we’re working. | 好了兄弟们 假装我们在讨论公事 |
[46:06] | You got any fucking stock forms? | 你们有股票表格吗 |
[46:07] | He’s coming,he’s coming. | 好了 他来了 他来了 |
[46:09] | Make some shit up. | 快编点什么说着 |
[46:10] | I think if we short Pfizer… | 我觉得咱们的屏幕还不够 |
[46:12] | $430,000 in one month,Jordy,huh? | 43万 一个月花43万?乔丹? |
[46:17] | Four hundred and fucking 30,000 fucking dollars in one fucking month! | 他妈的43万美元啊 才一个月 |
[46:22] | Good morning. They’re business expenses. Relax. | 都是商务开销 放轻松点 |
[46:25] | – Business expenses? – Yes. | – 商务开销 – 对 |
[46:26] | – Jordy,look what you got here. – What? | – 乔丹 看看这里 – 什么 |
[46:28] | Look at this. $26,000 for one fucking dinner! | 看看这 一顿晚饭吃了两万六 |
[46:32] | Okay. No,no. This could be explained. | 好吧 不是这样 这个我可以解释 |
[46:34] | Dad,we had clients. The Pfizer clients. | 我们是来了客户 辉瑞制药那边来的 |
[46:36] | Right. The porterhouse from Argentina. | 没错 在阿根廷那个大露台别墅 |
[46:38] | Expensive champagne and… We had to buy champagne. | 很贵的香槟酒 红酒 香槟我们得买吧 |
[46:40] | And you ordered all the fucking sides. | 小菜是你们买的吧 |
[46:42] | – Tell him about the sides. – I ordered sides,so… | – 跟他说说小菜啊 – 小菜是我买的 |
[46:44] | Sides? $26,000 worth of sides? | 小菜?两万六都是小菜? |
[46:48] | What are these sides? They cure cancer? | 什么小菜啊?能治癌症的吗? |
[46:50] | The sides did cure cancer. That’s the problem. | 那小菜确实能治癌症啊 这就是问题所在 |
[46:52] | That’s why they were expensive. | 摆在那儿呢 要不怎么那么贵 |
[46:53] | – Shut the fuck up. – I’m serious. | – 给我闭嘴 – 我说真的 |
[46:55] | – Stop. – And EJ Entertainment? | – 闭嘴 – 然后还有EJ娱乐公司 |
[46:57] | What the fuck is EJ Entertainment? | EJ娱乐他妈的是什么玩意? |
[47:00] | Well,that’s,uh… | 那个 |
[47:02] | Yeah,Jordy,what’s EJ Entertainment? | 说啊 EJ娱乐是什么? |
[47:03] | How do I describe this? | 我该怎么说? |
[47:04] | Jord,what is that? | 是什么啊 乔丹? |
[47:05] | – It’s a fucking prostitution ring,Jordy! – I know. | – 那他妈的是个妓院啊 – 我知道 |
[47:08] | – That’s what it is! – That is what it is. | – 没错吧 – 的确 |
[47:10] | Isn’t that the perfect description for it? | 这词是不是再恰当不过了 |
[47:12] | That is what it is. But none of these were charged to me. | 没错 但是 这里的钱都不是我花的 |
[47:14] | This is all of them. | 都是他们花的 |
[47:16] | – Oh,that was all us? – It wasn’t me though. | – 哦 都是我们啊?- 反正不是我 |
[47:18] | Fucking explain this shit to him! | 赶紧解释啊 |
[47:20] | These are all of your fucking charges right here! | 这可都是你们的账单 |
[47:22] | The IRS,they allow for T&A. It’s fine. | 国税局允许T&A的 没关系(差旅娱乐支出 这里讲错了) |
[47:25] | T&E! | 是T&E |
[47:26] | T&E! | 是T&E |
[47:27] | Yeah. I said T&E. | 我是说T&E啊 |
[47:29] | – No,no. You said T&A. – No,I didn’t. | – 你说的是T&A – 我没有 |
[47:30] | Yeah,you did. | 你就是那么说的 |
[47:31] | – When did I say that? – You said T&A. It’s T&E. | – 什么时候说过的?- 你说的T&A 是T&E好吗? |
[47:33] | I know you’re upset about the dinner, | 我知道你因为那顿晚饭很不爽 可以理解 |
[47:35] | and that makes sense because we did spend too much money. But I said T&E. | 因为我们花了太多了 但我真的说的是T&E |
[47:39] | Don’t tell me what you said. I heard what you said. | 别跟我说这个 你说了什么我听见了 |
[47:41] | – Dad. He said T&A. – He did? | – 爸 他说的的确是T&A – 就是说的T&A |
[47:42] | Absolutely,no question. | 绝对的 没错 |
[47:44] | I’m trying to… | 乔丹 我是想 |
[47:45] | I’m getting this close! | 我就差那么点 |
[47:46] | – Dad,relax. – I’m getting this close. | – 老爸 放松 – 我还差这么点就要爆发了 |
[47:47] | That’s what I’m saying. I want you to open up more,Max. | 我就是这么说的啊 你得把情绪释放出来 麦克斯 |
[47:50] | He’s gonna fucking kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[47:51] | Why do you hold it in? Why do you… | 你干嘛憋着? |
[47:53] | Max,why do you hold it in? | 麦克斯 你为什么要忍着呢 |
[47:54] | That’s it. Get the fuck out of here! | 够了 给我滚出去 |
[47:56] | – No,no,no! – Asshole,get out of here. | – 不 不 不 – 混蛋 滚出去 |
[47:59] | What kind of hooker takes credit cards? | 什么样的妓女啊 还收信用卡? |
[48:01] | A rich one. | 有钱的 |
[48:02] | At Stratton,there were three kinds of hookers. | 在斯特拉顿 妓女分三种 |
[48:04] | The Blue Chips,top of the line,model material. | 最好的 蓝筹股级别 模特材质 |
[48:07] | They cost between $300 and $500 | 她们收费300到500块之间 |
[48:08] | and you had to wear a condom | 并且你必须戴套 |
[48:10] | unless you gave them a hefty tip, | 除非你给丰厚的小费 |
[48:11] | which,of course,I always did. | 我当然是每次都给 |
[48:13] | Then came the NASDAQs,who were pretty,not great. | 然后是纳斯达克股 漂亮 但不够特别好 |
[48:17] | They cost between 200 and 300 bucks. | 收费在两百到三百之间 |
[48:19] | Finally,there were the Pink Sheets. Skanks. | 最后是粉红条子 糟烂货 |
[48:22] | They cost about 100 or less. If you didn’t wear a condom, | 收费在100块以下 而且如果你没戴套 |
[48:25] | you’d have to get a penicillin shot | 第二天就必须得打青霉素了 |
[48:26] | the next day and pray your dick didn’t fall off. | 并且赶紧祈祷自己的鸡巴不要断 |
[48:29] | Not that we didn’t fuck them,too. | 不过这不代表我们就不上她们了 |
[48:31] | Believe me,we did. | 相信我 都上过的 |
[48:33] | Ow! It’s that slipped disc thing again. | 又是椎间盘突出的疼了 |
[48:36] | I know what it is. You know,too much… | 我知道原因所在 |
[48:38] | with EJ Entertainment. | 太多的EJ娱乐公司活动了 |
[48:41] | How are things at home? | 家里日子过得如何? |
[48:42] | Well,not the best. | 不太好啊 |
[48:44] | She just doesn’t… You know what I’m saying? | 不太 你知道我的意思 |
[48:47] | It’s like the smell… | 就像那个味道 |
[48:48] | There’s a smell,there’s an attraction thing. | 那个味道 那个吸引力 |
[48:50] | After a while it kind of fades away a little bit. | 过了一阵之后 有点淡薄了 |
[48:52] | Yeah,well. It’s supposed to fade away. | 当然了 本来就会变淡的 |
[48:54] | – Supposed to? – That’s marriage. You know… | – 本来?- 婚姻嘛 |
[48:56] | Your mother and I,we’ve been married a long,long time. | 你妈和我 我们结婚很长时间了 |
[48:59] | What do you think? We’re,we’re… | 你觉得呢?我们 |
[49:00] | We’re jumping into bed every two minutes? | 会每两分钟上次床? |
[49:02] | – It doesn’t work that way. – I love her to death. | – 事情不会那样的 – 我真的很爱她 |
[49:04] | I want to stay married,Dad,but… | 我想要维持婚姻 爸 但是 |
[49:06] | It’s crazy out there. | 外面的世界太疯狂 |
[49:07] | Some of these girls… You should see them. | 有些姑娘啊 你真该看看的 |
[49:09] | Oh,my God! | 我的天哦 |
[49:11] | They’re fucking… | 这些姑娘 |
[49:12] | The things they’re doing now,Pops. | 她们干的事啊 老爸 |
[49:14] | I mean… I mean,it’s on a whole other level. | 完全到了新的层次了 |
[49:16] | – Really? – And they’re all shaved,too. | – 真的?- 而且她们全都刮得干干净净 |
[49:18] | – Get out of here! – All shaven. | – 唬我呢 – 全都刮得干干净净的 |
[49:19] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah. | – 你开玩笑么?- 嗯 |
[49:21] | – Bald as a China doll. – No bush? | – 跟瓷娃娃一样干净 – 啥都没有 |
[49:23] | – No bush. – Oh,my God! | – 啥都没有 – 我的天 |
[49:25] | All of a sudden,one week,nobody had anything down there anymore. | 一夜之间 所有的人下面都干干净净的 |
[49:29] | It’s a new world. | 真是全新的世界啊 |
[49:30] | They’re bald from the eyebrows down. | 她们眉毛以下全都干干净净 |
[49:32] | – Wow. – Nothing. Not a stitch. It’s like lasers. | – 哇 – 啥都没有 连根刺都没 跟激光过似的 |
[49:35] | Wow. A new world. | 哇 新世界啊 |
[49:37] | I was born too… Too early. | 我真是出生得太早了 |
[49:39] | I’ve never been a fan of the bush,to be honest. | 老实说呢 我从来也不怎么喜欢阴毛 |
[49:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是啊 |
[49:43] | I don’t mind it. | 我不介意 |
[49:44] | Dad. | 爸 |
[49:46] | I don’t want you stressing out about any of this. | 我不希望这些事把你搞得压力太大 |
[49:48] | How can I not get stressed out? | 我怎么能没有压力? |
[49:49] | Look at the knuckleheads you got working for you. | 看看你手下都是些什么傻逼 |
[49:51] | I know they’re knuckleheads | 我知道他们都是傻逼 |
[49:52] | but I need them to want to live like me,you get it? | 但我需要他们想要跟我过一样的日子 明白吗? |
[49:55] | To live like me. | 像我一样 |
[49:56] | Jordy. | 乔丹 |
[49:57] | One of these days,the chickens are gonna come home to roost. | 总有一天 你必须面对这些坏事带来的后果 |
[50:03] | You’re looking at me like I’m crazy. | 你看我这样子好像我发疯了一样 |
[50:05] | Crazy? This is obscene. | 发疯?这简直是猥琐淫荡 |
[50:09] | It was obscene.In the normal world. | 对于正常人来说那确实很猥琐淫荡 |
[50:12] | But who the fuck wanted to live there? | 但谁要过正常人日子? |
[50:15] | Go party your fucking cocks off! | 神奇吧 爱死了吧 |
[50:21] | We are about to become fucking legends | 我们正成为传奇 |
[50:25] | on Wall Street! | 在华尔街 |
[50:27] | We got plans up here that’s gonna take this company | 我们只要敢想 就可以把整个公司 |
[50:32] | into the fucking stratosphere! | 捧上平流层去 |
[50:38] | Wolfie! Wolfie! | 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼 |
[50:43] | Fuck Merrill Lynch. Fuck them. | 去他妈的美林证券吧 |
[50:45] | Why should they be taking all our fucking money all the fucking time? | 凭什么钱都给他们赚了 每次都这样 |
[50:48] | This way we become the underwriters. | 我们可以成为保险公司 |
[50:49] | It was our next big move. | 这是我们下一步的重大计划 |
[50:51] | Finding companies to take public. IPOs. | 找到公司来公开募股 搞搞IPO(首次公开募股) |
[50:54] | It was the only way these Wall Street pricks | 只有这样 这些华尔街的混蛋们 |
[50:56] | would ever stop thinking of us as some shitkicker bucket shop. | 才不敢小瞧我们 现在他们都觉得我们是一群娘炮的废物 |
[51:00] | We got Arncliffe International. | 我们现在有安可利夫国际集团 |
[51:01] | See,we were a little different. | 你看 我们还是很不一样的 |
[51:03] | We liked to get as fucked up as possible during our business powwows | 我们喜欢嗑药嗑得越脱线越好 就在这些工作讨论过程里 |
[51:07] | in order to stimulate our free-flowing ideas, | 可以刺激思维的流动发散 |
[51:09] | which is why we were popping these ludes like they were M&M’s. | 这就是为什么我们吞这些安眠酮药片 像吃彩虹糖一样 |
[51:13] | Steve Madden. | 史蒂夫·马登 |
[51:16] | We own the fucking companies… | 这公司他妈的是我们的 |
[51:17] | We own the companies… | 是我们的 |
[51:19] | Don’t know what a lude is? I’ll tell you. | 不知道安眠酮是什么?我来告诉你们 |
[51:21] | Oh. Wait. Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 啊 等一等 等一等 |
[51:23] | Looks like those ludes are working their magic on Donnie right now. | 看上去 这些药片 开始在丹尼身上产生奇效了 |
[52:01] | The Quaalude, | 安眠酮 |
[52:03] | or lude,as it is commonly referred to, | 通常又叫安眠酮 |
[52:06] | was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor, | 是由一位印度医生在1951年首次制成的 |
[52:10] | that’s dots,not feathers, | 这可不是普通药 |
[52:11] | as a sedative, | 它是用作镇静剂 |
[52:13] | and was prescribed to stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders. | 主要是开给压力过大导致失眠的家庭主妇的 |
[52:17] | But pretty soon someone figured out | 但很快地有人发现 |
[52:19] | that if you resisted the urge to sleep for just 15 minutes, | 如果你能撑住15分钟不睡着 |
[52:23] | you got a pretty kick-ass high from it. | 会获得相当的快感 |
[52:26] | Didn’t take long for people to start abusing ludes,of course. | 当然没过多久人们就开始滥用此药了 |
[52:30] | And in 1982,the U-S. Government Schedule 1’d them. | 1982年美国政府封禁此药 |
[52:33] | Along with the rest of the world. | 世界上其他国家也一样 |
[52:35] | Which meant there was only a finite amount of these things left. | 也就是说它们所剩的数量已经十分有限 |
[52:39] | No shit,you can’t even buy ’em anymore. | 没错 买都买不到了 |
[52:42] | You people are all shit out of luck. | 你们啊 太不走运了 |
[52:44] | What are you saying? What is it? | 你说什么呢 怎么了? |
[52:46] | Steve Madden. | 史蒂夫·马登 |
[52:47] | Steve Madden. | “斯弟夫·马丁” |
[52:49] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[52:50] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[52:52] | You remember those ads? | 还记得这些广告吗? |
[52:53] | Those giant-headed girls with the bug eyes | 一群大脑袋 眼神迷离的姑娘 |
[52:56] | wearing those big clunky shoes? | 穿着笨重的鞋 |
[52:58] | My friend from school,Steve Madden. | 我学生时期的好友史蒂夫·马登 |
[53:00] | His friend from school,Steve Madden. | 他学校的好友史蒂夫·马登 |
[53:01] | Steve Madden was the name in women’s shoes at the moment. | 史蒂夫·马登现在是女鞋界响当当的名字 |
[53:04] | And all of Wall Street was begging to take his company public. | 全华尔街都在排队抢着把它公开募股 |
[53:08] | Go ahead,go ahead,what is it? | 继续 继续 这是什么? |
[53:09] | Except,guess who grew up with him? | 不过 猜猜他和谁从小一起玩大的? |
[53:11] | – Women’s shoes. – Women’s shoes. | – 女鞋 – 女士的鞋 |
[53:13] | My very own Vice President. | 我们自家的副总 |
[53:16] | Women’s shoes! | 女鞋 |
[53:17] | Diamond Donnie Azoff. | 宝贝儿丹尼·阿佐夫 |
[53:20] | – Steve Madden. – Steve. | – 史蒂夫·马登 – 史蒂夫 |
[53:22] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[53:23] | Hey,JB,JB,JB,JB. | 嘿 你 你 你 |
[53:24] | You gotta come check this fucking chick out. | 乔丹 赶紧出来看 |
[53:26] | Look at this. Look. | 看啊 有个妞子 |
[53:32] | I would fuck that girl if she was my sister. | 她就算是我亲妹妹我也会上她 |
[53:35] | I would let that girl give me fucking AIDS. | 就算她把艾滋病传我 |
[53:38] | You want to see the Wolf handle this? | 我也心甘情愿 |
[53:43] | She’s hot. | 辣妹啊 |
[53:45] | Cristy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[53:51] | Jordan,this is my friend Naomi. | 乔丹 这位是我的朋友娜奥米 |
[53:53] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Naomi. | – 你好 很高兴见到你 – 娜奥米啊 |
[53:56] | Naomi,nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 娜奥米 |
[53:57] | You got an awesome place here. | 你这屋子真不错 |
[53:59] | I’ve don’t think I’ve ever been in a house this big before. | 我以前还从没到过这么大的房子 |
[54:01] | – Oh,really? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 嗯 |
[54:03] | Beautiful beach out there. | 外面海滩很美 |
[54:04] | Blair Hollingsworth. | 我叫布莱尔·霍林沃斯 |
[54:06] | Hi,Blair. Nice to meet you. | 你好啊 老兄 幸会 |
[54:08] | – Your name’s Blair,right? – Yeah. | – 叫布莱尔对吗?- 是啊 |
[54:09] | You like to Jet Ski? | 你喜欢开摩托艇吗? |
[54:11] | I’ve never done it before. | 我没开过 |
[54:12] | You’ve never Jet Ski’d in your life? | 你这辈子还从没开过摩托艇? |
[54:13] | No,I’ve never Jet Ski’d. | 没 我没开过摩托艇 |
[54:15] | You’ve never been on a Jet Ski? | 你从没开过摩托艇 |
[54:16] | How many times are you gonna ask her? | 你到底要问她多少遍 |
[54:17] | She’s never been on a Jet Ski. | 她都说了没开过 |
[54:19] | I don’t know. Might ask her a couple more times. | 我不知道 可能还得再问两次吧 |
[54:22] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[54:25] | Hi. I’m Hildy. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 我是希尔蒂 很高兴见到你 |
[54:27] | – Hi. – Jordan,Teresa needs your help. | – 你好 – 乔丹 特瑞莎想找你帮忙 |
[54:29] | Yeah,I’ll be out in a couple of minutes. | 好 等我两分钟 马上去 |
[54:31] | Just tell her I’ll be out in a couple of minutes. | 告诉她我两分钟就到 |
[54:32] | Why don’t you tell your wife that? | 你怎么不自己告诉你老婆啊? |
[54:34] | I might do that,but I’m having | 怎么告诉啊 我正在 |
[54:35] | – a conversation right now. – What am I,your secretary? | – 跟别人说话 – 怎么的 当我是你秘书啊? |
[54:36] | You know what,I think we should get going. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[54:38] | Wait,wait. Where you guys going? | 等等 你们这是要去哪? |
[54:40] | We gotta go. We got two other parties to go to. | 我们得走了 还有两个派对要去 |
[54:41] | – We can stay for a drink. – Yeah,stay for a drink. | – 我们可以留下来喝一杯 – 是啊 喝一杯 |
[54:43] | No. We got two other parties we’re supposed to get to. | 不了 还有两个派对我们要去 |
[54:45] | But we can stay for a drink… | 干嘛不让她留下呢 |
[54:46] | She’s | 她很 |
[54:48] | perfect. | 完美 |
[54:50] | – You like champagne? – I do. | – 喜欢喝香槟吗?- 喜欢 |
[54:51] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[54:52] | Donnie,what the fuck are you doing? | 丹尼 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[54:54] | You piece of… | 人渣 |
[55:03] | You’re gonna have to excuse my friend. He gets… | 还请二位原谅我朋友 他有点 |
[55:06] | Get the fuck out! | 赶紧给我滚 |
[55:07] | Jordan,you gotta fuck her,bro. She’s so hot! | 乔丹 你一定得上她 她太正了 |
[55:09] | Yeah,Donnie! | 丹尼 |
[55:12] | Let him fucking finish,Hildy. | 好歹让他撸完啊 希尔蒂 |
[55:14] | That’s fucking rude. | 太粗鲁了吧 |
[55:16] | Have some fucking manners. | 没一点礼貌 |
[55:21] | So,Bay Ridge,that’s near Staten Island,right? | 湾岭区啊 离斯泰登岛很近的对吧? |
[55:23] | Brooklyn,across the Verrazano Bridge. | 在布鲁克林 韦拉扎诺大桥下面 |
[55:26] | Saturday Night Fever territory. | 《周末夜狂热》就那里拍的啊 |
[55:27] | That’s right. Guinea Gulch. | 没错 帮派聚集地 |
[55:29] | We call the Verrazano Bridge the Guinea Gangplank. | 韦拉扎诺大桥被称作黑帮定点 |
[55:31] | Right. | 对 |
[55:32] | So I presume you’re Italian? | 那我猜 你是有意大利血统? |
[55:34] | On my dad’s side. | 父亲那边是的 |
[55:35] | I’m also Dutch,German,English. | 另外还有荷兰 德国 英国血统 |
[55:39] | I’m a mutt. | 我是混血儿 |
[55:41] | Yeah. You’re a mutt. | 噢 混血儿啊 |
[55:42] | Yeah,I still have family over there though,in London. | 是啊 我在伦敦还有家人呢 |
[55:44] | My Aunt Emma. She’s the best. | 我的阿姨 艾玛 她最好了 |
[55:47] | Very British,you know. She’s a classy lady. | 非常英式 那种优雅贵妇 |
[55:50] | That explains it then. | 那怪不得了 |
[55:52] | Explains what? | 怪不得什么? |
[55:53] | It explains you. I mean,you’re a duchess,right? | 我是说你 你是公爵夫人嘛 |
[55:56] | The Duchess of Bay Ridge. | 湾岭区公爵夫人 |
[56:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[56:02] | Could I get a straw,please? | 能帮我拿支吸管吗? |
[56:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:10] | So I was,um,a little surprised you asked Cristy for my number. | 以我 听说你跟克里斯蒂要了我的号码 还挺吃惊的 |
[56:16] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[56:19] | Aren’t you married? | 你已经结婚了吧? |
[56:22] | Well… Yeah,but what? | 这个 是啊 但怎么呢 |
[56:25] | Married people can’t have friends? | 已婚人士就不能交朋友了? |
[56:29] | We’re gonna be friends? | 那我们会是朋友了? |
[56:32] | Yeah. You don’t want to be my friend? | 是啊 你不想跟我交朋友吗? |
[56:39] | We’re not gonna be friends. | 你我是做不成朋友的 |
[56:49] | And at night I work on my designs. | 晚上的时候 我做设计 |
[56:52] | I have an entire line of lingerie. | 我设计了一系列女士内衣 |
[56:55] | You know,camisoles,bustiers,panties. | 小背心 紧身胸衣 内裤 |
[56:58] | She designs women’s panties,too? | 她竟然还会设计内裤? |
[57:01] | Oh,my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[57:13] | Come on,Jordan,think of a way to get up to her apartment. | 乔丹 赶紧想个法子 上去她家里 |
[57:21] | You wanna come up for some tea or something? | 想上来喝杯茶什么的吗? |
[57:25] | Tea? Yeah. | 茶?好啊 |
[57:26] | – Like hot tea? – Yeah. | – 泡杯热茶?- 好 |
[57:28] | Oh,yeah. That sounds nice. Yeah. | 好 那不错啊 好 |
[57:30] | Tea. Fuck,yeah,I wanted to come up for tea. | 我操 喝茶 我太想上去喝茶了 |
[57:32] | Like Darjeeling or Rose hip,something nice like that? | 大吉岭红茶 玫瑰花茶 什么的 |
[57:35] | Sure. | 对 |
[57:36] | This is Rocky. | 洛基 |
[57:38] | Oh,who’s this? Say hi,Rocky. | 看看这是谁 打个招呼 洛基 |
[57:40] | Hi,sweetheart. | 嗨 小可爱 |
[57:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:43] | Why don’t you light a fire or something and I’ll be right out. | 你可以去把壁炉点上 我马上出来 |
[57:46] | – Yeah. Fire,here? – Sure. | – 这个壁炉吗 – 当然 |
[57:52] | I like your painting here. It’s,uh… | 我喜欢这幅画 |
[58:00] | God,help me. How do I fuck this girl? | 上帝 帮帮我吧 怎样才能上她 |
[58:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[58:08] | Yeah,yeah. Just trying to light the fire here. | 没事没事 正在点火呢 |
[58:16] | That’s it. That’s it,you’re leaving. | 行了 行了 走吧 |
[58:17] | Don’t get involved. Go home to your wife. | 别搅合下去了 回家回老婆身边去 |
[58:29] | As you can probably guess, | 你们大概也猜到了 |
[58:31] | I fucked her goddamn brains out… | 我操她操了个天崩地裂 |
[58:34] | Jesus Lord! | 上天呀 |
[58:38] | For 11 seconds. | 操了11秒 |
[58:51] | Did you just come? | 你刚才是来了吗? |
[58:52] | Oh,yeah,I just came. | 是啊 我来了 |
[58:55] | Did you? Did you come? | 那 你呢? |
[58:57] | – No. – No? | – 没有 – 没有? |
[58:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:00] | I’m still hard so just give me a sec. | 我还硬着 给我点时间我们再来 |
[59:03] | Sure. | 行 |
[59:05] | Come on,baby,come on. | 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[59:09] | Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[59:17] | Oh,God! | 天呐 |
[59:18] | Fuck off,Rocky! Bad dog. | 滚开 洛基 坏狗狗 |
[59:20] | You have a biscuit or something like that? | 给他吃点饼干什么的? |
[59:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[59:23] | – Just keep going. – Rocky,go play. | – 我们继续 – 洛基 来呀 |
[59:25] | Go play,Rocky. Go,go,go,go. | 一边玩去 洛基 一边去 |
[59:29] | You’re crazy. | 你这疯子 |
[59:30] | I couldn’t get enough. | 我真是永不满足 |
[59:32] | I mean,her pussy was like heroin to me. | 上她就像海洛因一样致瘾 |
[59:34] | And it wasn’t just about the sex,either. | 而且这也不仅仅因为性爱 |
[59:37] | Naomi and I got along. I mean,we… | 娜奥米和我很合得来 |
[59:39] | We had similar interests and shit. | 我们有很多共同爱好之类的 |
[59:46] | Ooh. Choo-choo train. | 唔 小火车啊 |
[59:48] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[59:56] | I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. | 我认为你可以 我认为你可以 |
[1:00:06] | Yeah,yeah. Let’s toke it all on there,huh? | 这儿都是啥 |
[1:00:10] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 喔呼 |
[1:00:11] | Oh,shit! | 爽 |
[1:00:23] | You! | 你 |
[1:00:24] | Get out of the fucking car! | 给我滚下车 |
[1:00:27] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:00:28] | Son of a bitch! Oh,fuck! | 你这恶心的杂种 |
[1:00:32] | Relax,sweetheart. Relax. | 别激动 亲爱的 |
[1:00:34] | – Son of a fucking bitch! – Okay,okay… Geez! | – 他妈的狗杂种 – 够了 天啊 |
[1:00:37] | Okay,babe,stop! | 住手 拜托了 |
[1:00:38] | – Please. – Bitch! | – 够了 – 婊子 |
[1:00:41] | – What are you doing… – That whore from the party? | – 你怎么就回家来了 – 上次派对上那个贱人? |
[1:00:43] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[1:00:44] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的脑子什么毛病啊? |
[1:00:45] | I thought you were at the fucking beach! | 我以为你去海边了啊 |
[1:00:47] | I didn’t know you were here! | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[1:00:48] | That’s where you’ve fucking been? | 原来你都是上她那去了? |
[1:00:50] | With that fucking whore from the party? | 上次派对上那个贱人? |
[1:00:52] | I thought you were at the beach house. | 你来这里干吗 我以为你在海边 |
[1:00:53] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对待我? |
[1:00:55] | – Sweetie,come on… – Who the fuck are you,Jordan? | – 亲爱的 来吧 – 你到底是谁啊 乔丹? |
[1:00:57] | You’re like a completely different fucking person! | 你他妈已经完全变了个人 |
[1:01:00] | I made a mistake. I don’t know what to tell you,babe. I… | 是我犯了错 我不知道怎么解释 |
[1:01:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:06] | – I’m sorry. – Is that who… Is that what you want? | – 对不起 – 这是你想要的吗? |
[1:01:18] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[1:01:25] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:01:48] | I felt horrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[1:01:51] | Three days later,I filed for a divorce | 三天之后 我提出了离婚 |
[1:01:53] | and moved Naomi into the apartment. | 让娜奥米搬来同住 |
[1:02:00] | Say what you will, | 不管你们怎么说 |
[1:02:01] | but the Duchess did have style. | 公爵夫人确实还是很有范儿的 |
[1:02:03] | She brought in a decorator,feng shui’d the whole place. | 她请来设计师 给房子看好风水 |
[1:02:06] | She even hired a gay Butler. | 甚至还雇了个同性恋管家 |
[1:02:09] | This guy was smart,sophisticated,professional. | 这家伙很聪明 成熟 专业 |
[1:02:11] | Really,really great. | 真的 真的很不错 |
[1:02:13] | Is that Jasmine? | 是茉莉花? |
[1:02:15] | Yes,Sir. I tried to stump you this evening. Very good. | 是的 我本想今晚还能难倒你 |
[1:02:18] | Very good. Great nose. | 真厉害 鼻子灵 |
[1:02:20] | Except for that one time. | 除了有一次 |
[1:02:27] | Oh,my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[1:02:29] | Oh,hey. | 噢 嘿 |
[1:02:31] | Is it Wednesday already? | 今天已经礼拜三了吗? |
[1:02:34] | – Uh… – Oh,don’t stop. | – 额 – 不要停 |
[1:02:35] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[1:02:36] | That is fucked up! | 他妈的太乱了 |
[1:02:39] | He must have thought we were still | 他肯定是以为我们 |
[1:02:40] | at the Hamptons this weekend,you know. | 这周末还在安普顿 |
[1:02:42] | Where were they doing it,sweetheart? In the bedroom? | 他们在哪做的 卧室里吗? |
[1:02:43] | They were everywhere. There were two guys over there on the table. | 到处都是 那边桌上坐了两个 |
[1:02:46] | There were more over here. | 这边还有更多 |
[1:02:47] | – There were four right here. – Ugh! | – 就这里 坐了四个 – 噢天哪 |
[1:02:49] | Are you fucking serious? Right there? | 没开玩笑吧 这里? |
[1:02:50] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Oh,baby,it gets worse. | – 你为什么不告诉我?- 宝贝 这还不是最差的 |
[1:02:55] | After they left,I checked the apartment. | 他们走了以后 我检查了公寓 |
[1:02:57] | Right. What? | 怎么? |
[1:02:59] | What is it,babe? What? | 然后发生了什么事 宝贝 |
[1:03:01] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[1:03:02] | I don’t know where your money… | 我不知道在哪里 |
[1:03:03] | Where is my fucking money? Where is it? | 操 我的钱在哪儿 在哪儿? |
[1:03:05] | I don’t know where your money is,Mr. Belfort. | 我真不知道 贝尔福特先生 |
[1:03:07] | – I didn’t do anything. – If you don’t get… | – 我什么都没做 – 他在撒谎 乔丹 |
[1:03:10] | He’s lying through his fucking teeth. | 嘴里没一句真话 |
[1:03:11] | Let’s start from the beginning. | 我们从头理一遍 |
[1:03:12] | Let’s start from the beginning,all right? | 从头理一遍 怎样? |
[1:03:14] | You invited some friends over,right? | 是你请了朋友过来 对吧? |
[1:03:15] | One thing led to another. Things got out of hand. | 事情一件件地 就失控了 |
[1:03:17] | We understand that,we do. | 这个我们十分理解 |
[1:03:19] | We do blow all the time. We’re fucking degenerates ourselves. | 我们每次都这样 一群败类 |
[1:03:21] | Look at us,right? | 看看我们吧 |
[1:03:23] | But money was stolen from my apartment. | 我公寓里的钱被偷走了 |
[1:03:24] | Right from my sock drawer. All right? | 就放在我放袜子的抽屉里 对吧? |
[1:03:26] | Like I said,I don’t know where your money is. | 我说过了 我不知道你的钱在哪儿 |
[1:03:28] | Just start from the beginning. Who came over? | 从头开始说 都有谁来了? |
[1:03:30] | It was just a normal day. | 真只是很普通的一天 |
[1:03:31] | I knew you were coming home the next day. | 我知道你们第二天就要回来了 |
[1:03:32] | So everything would be fine. It’d be cleaned up. | 一切都会完好如初 打扫干净 |
[1:03:34] | I got a little high at breakfast. | 早餐之后我就有点高了 |
[1:03:36] | So I got a little happy. I had some eggs, | 心情不错 吃了点鸡蛋 |
[1:03:38] | I had a little bit of ice cream. | 还吃了点冰激凌 |
[1:03:39] | And then I said,”Who do I know that likes ice cream?” | 我还有朋友也喜欢冰激凌 |
[1:03:41] | It’s my friend,Rudy. So I called Rudy. | 就是我的朋友鲁迪 于是我叫来了鲁迪 |
[1:03:43] | – Who’s Rudy? – Yeah,who’s Rudy? | – 鲁迪是谁?- 鲁迪是谁? |
[1:03:47] | – You know who Rudy is. Come on. – Me? I don’t… | – 你认识鲁迪的啊 快来 – 我?我不 |
[1:03:50] | – You know… – Who the fuck is Rudy? | – 你知道 – 谁他妈的是鲁迪啊? |
[1:03:51] | I don’t know anyone named Rudy. | 我认识的人没有叫鲁迪的 |
[1:03:53] | Last month. The Lollipop Club. | 上个月 在棒棒糖俱乐部 |
[1:03:54] | You know who Rudy was. Dancing… | 你认识鲁迪的 那个跳舞的 |
[1:03:55] | You know who Rudy is? | 你认识鲁迪? |
[1:03:58] | I don’t fucking know any… | 我他妈才不认识呢 |
[1:04:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:04:01] | So he went to The Lollipop Club? | 他去过棒棒糖俱乐部? |
[1:04:02] | Oh,he was at The Lollipop Club for sure. | 没错肯定是他 在舞台上 |
[1:04:04] | On the stage,grinding with everybody. | 跟大家贴着身子跳舞 |
[1:04:05] | I got fucked up. I like to dance. | 我喝高了 我喜欢跳舞 |
[1:04:07] | I don’t know. Maybe I met him,maybe I didn’t. | 我不知道 我可能见过他吧 也可能没见过 |
[1:04:09] | I meet a lot of fucking people. | 我他妈见过的人那么多 |
[1:04:11] | – What are you saying? – $50,000 was stolen | – 你在说什么?- 五万没了 |
[1:04:13] | from my fucking sock drawer! | 放在我袜子抽屉里的 |
[1:04:14] | All my girlfriend’s jewelry is gone. | 还有我女朋友的首饰 |
[1:04:16] | – Where the fuck is it? – …Rudy. What the fuck? | – 怎么回事?- 你那该死的同性恋朋友 |
[1:04:18] | Did your fucking little faggot friend Rudy take my shit? | 鲁迪你他妈的偷了我的钱? |
[1:04:20] | Did he? Answer me! | 对吧?说话 |
[1:04:22] | Okay. Now I get it. Now I get why I’m… | 好吧 我懂了 我明白为什么了 |
[1:04:24] | – This is a gay thing. – Oh! | – 是关于同性恋的人 – 噢 |
[1:04:25] | See,all of you… | 你看 大家 |
[1:04:27] | You think this is ’cause you’re a fag? | 你觉得这事儿是因为你是同性恋? |
[1:04:29] | My cousin’s a fucking faggot. | 我表哥就是同性恋 |
[1:04:31] | And I go on vacation with him and his boyfriend. I love fags. | 我还跟他和他男朋友一起去度假呢 我爱死同性恋了 |
[1:04:33] | You were in charge,right? | 你的负责 对吧? |
[1:04:34] | I will not be stolen from. You get that? | 我的钱不是好偷的 你懂了吗? |
[1:04:36] | I fucking like gay people. I don’t like you. | 我爱死同性恋了 但我就是讨厌你 |
[1:04:38] | He should’ve hired a fucking Mexican | 雇一个傻逼墨西哥人 |
[1:04:40] | like I have in my fucking house. | 你该和我一样 |
[1:04:43] | Shit! What the fuck… | 妈的 |
[1:04:48] | Talk,you fuck,talk! | 招吧 杂种 说 |
[1:04:50] | I’m gonna drop you,you faggot! | 不然扔你下去 |
[1:04:51] | Where is it? | 钱在哪? |
[1:04:53] | Chester and Toby,they went all yakuza on Nicholas. | 切斯特和托比对尼古拉斯实施了黑帮教育 |
[1:04:56] | You know,they got crazy. | 手段疯狂 |
[1:04:57] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:04:58] | I had to call the cops just to keep them from killing the poor guy. | 我不得不叫来警察 以防他们真弄死那家伙 |
[1:05:02] | I gave them each 1,000 bucks | 我给了俩警察一人一千块 |
[1:05:03] | and told them what Nicholas had done. | 告诉他们尼古拉斯都干了些什么 |
[1:05:06] | Then they kicked his ass. | 于是由他们去教训了 |
[1:05:07] | Thanks again,Officer. | 再次感谢 警官们 |
[1:05:09] | It’s not like I cared about the 50 grand anyway. | 其实我也不在意这五万块钱 |
[1:05:12] | I was making that much almost every day | 我每天跟打地鼠似的打一下 |
[1:05:13] | through one rathole or another. | 就有这么多 |
[1:05:16] | Now a rathole is a friend,like Brad here, | 现在”地鼠”是指朋友 比如 布拉德 |
[1:05:19] | who held stock in his name for me. | 帮我以自己的名字炒股 |
[1:05:21] | Who are you supposed to be,huh? Jack Nickle-Jew? | 你认为是谁 嗯?杰克·尼克? |
[1:05:24] | I’d drive the price up then he’d sell | 我抬高股价 |
[1:05:26] | and kick most of the profits back to… | 然后他就抛出 于是大多数利润 |
[1:05:29] | You guessed it,me. | 猜得没错 归我了 |
[1:05:33] | All cash. None of it’s on the books. | 全是现钞 全都不在账上 |
[1:05:36] | A big no-no,of course,in the eyes of the law. | 当然法律规定这是绝对不行的 |
[1:05:39] | Enter our new securities attorney,Manny Riskin. | 于是我们有了新的证券律师 曼尼·利斯金 |
[1:05:43] | 700 bucks an hour to be the voice of doom. | 时薪七百美元 并且专门说的是各种坏消息 |
[1:05:46] | Listen to me. You piss up the SEC’s leg, | 你听我说 你要是惹了证交委员会不爽 |
[1:05:48] | you end up with your tits in a ringer. | 最后还是自己不开心 |
[1:05:49] | Do not worry about it. I have the SEC under control. | 你不用担心 证交委员会我心里有数 |
[1:05:52] | What the fuck are these imbeciles doing? | 这些蠢货这是干嘛呢? |
[1:05:55] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:05:56] | What are you doing? Hey! | 你们干嘛呢? |
[1:05:58] | We got the SEC in here. | 证交委员会的人在这呢 |
[1:06:00] | The Securities and Exchange Commission | 证交委员会派来两名律师 |
[1:06:02] | sent two lawyers down to review our files. | 审查我们的文件 |
[1:06:05] | So I set them up in our conference room | 于是我安排他们坐在会议室里 |
[1:06:07] | and I had it bugged | 并安上窃听器 |
[1:06:08] | and the air conditioning turned up so high | 空调拧到暴大 |
[1:06:10] | that it felt like Antarctica in there. | 里面感觉就跟南极一样 |
[1:06:12] | Is it always this cold in here? | 你们这一直都这么冷吗? |
[1:06:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:15] | Then,while they were looking | 他们还在里面找 |
[1:06:16] | for a smoking gun in that room… | 枪管留下的烟 |
[1:06:18] | Arncliffe International is on fire. | 克里弗公司着火了 |
[1:06:20] | I was gonna fire off a bazooka in here, | 我这边已经要发射火箭了 |
[1:06:23] | offering up our latest IPO. | 准备开始最新的公开募股 |
[1:06:25] | An IPO is an initial public offering. | IPO就是初次公开募股 |
[1:06:28] | It’s the first time a stock is offered for sale to the general population. | 股票第一次开放给公众交易 |
[1:06:32] | Now,as the firm taking the company public, | 我们把股票开放给公众买卖之后 |
[1:06:34] | we set the initial sales price | 设定最初的价格 |
[1:06:35] | then sold those shares right back to our friends. The… | 然后把股票卖回给自己的朋友们 |
[1:06:38] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:06:40] | I know you’re not following what I’m saying anyway,right? | 我知道你们不懂我在说什么 对吧? |
[1:06:42] | That’s okay. That doesn’t matter. | 没关系 这无所谓 |
[1:06:44] | The real question is this. | 真正的问题在于 |
[1:06:46] | “Was all this legal?” | 这一切都合法吗? |
[1:06:48] | Absolutely fucking not. | 当然不是了 |
[1:06:50] | But we were making more money than we knew what to do with. | 但这挣的钱多到我们都不知道要怎么花 |
[1:06:57] | And what do you do when you’re making | 当你挣的钱多到不知道 |
[1:06:58] | more money than you know what to do with? | 怎么花的时候你会怎么办? |
[1:07:06] | Oh,my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:07:07] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[1:07:10] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:07:11] | Is that a yes? | 这是在说”好”吗? |
[1:07:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[1:07:15] | Yeah,I’m sure. Yeah,I’m sure. | 当然 我确定 |
[1:07:17] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗?- 嗯 |
[1:07:29] | I held my bachelor party at the Mirage in Las Vegas. | 我在拉斯维加斯的迷拉吉酒店 办了单身派对 |
[1:07:33] | The flight there alone was a bacchanal. | 过去的飞机上就是酒池肉林 |
[1:07:35] | One last blowout for the gods | 在人生稳定下来之前 |
[1:07:37] | before I settled down for good. | 最后再放纵一把 |
[1:07:40] | A hundred Strattonites, | 一百名斯特拉顿员工 |
[1:07:41] | 50 hookers,plus 50 more waiting once we landed. | 五十个妓女 等落地之后还有另外五十个等着 |
[1:07:45] | Oh,and the drugs. | 噢 当然还少不了药片 |
[1:07:46] | I mean,I tell you,our plane was like a pharmacy with wings. | 这么说吧 这架飞机简直就是 会飞的药店 |
[1:08:19] | All told,the weekend cost me 2 million bucks, | 总共 这个周末花了我两百万 |
[1:08:24] | including the cost of refurbishing the entire 28th floor. | 包括翻修整个酒店28楼的价钱 |
[1:08:29] | Kiss the bride. | 可以吻新娘了 |
[1:08:32] | Ah! But the wedding | 啊 但是婚礼 |
[1:08:33] | was something out of a fairy tale. | 真的跟童话一般 |
[1:08:36] | With Naomi,my Duchess, | 娜奥米 我的公爵夫人 |
[1:08:39] | me,her handsome Duke, | 我 她帅气的公爵 |
[1:08:40] | and The Bahamas Ocean Club,our castle. | 城堡是巴哈马群岛的海滨俱乐部 |
[1:08:54] | Of course,after the bachelor party,me,the Duke, | 当然 在单身派对之后 |
[1:08:57] | needed a few penicillin shots so he could | 公爵 也就是我 需要打几针青霉素 |
[1:09:00] | safely consummate the marriage. | 以安全健康地结婚 |
[1:09:07] | Hey! Barry Kleinman,filming the wedding. | 嘿 我是巴里·克雷曼 负责婚礼摄像 |
[1:09:09] | A few words for your son? | 请为你儿子说几句吧 |
[1:09:11] | Jordan. Remember what I told you. | 乔丹 记住我告诉你的话 |
[1:09:14] | It involves your penis and her vagina. | 这件事需要你的下半身和她的下半身一起完成 |
[1:09:17] | And you know,you know what you can do,Jordy. | 你知道的 你很清楚 你能做到的 乔丹 |
[1:09:37] | Oh,my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:09:39] | Aunt Emma? | 艾玛阿姨 |
[1:09:44] | I can’t believe you came! | 天哪 你来了 |
[1:09:47] | Jordan! Jordan! Look who came! | 乔丹 乔丹 看看是谁来了 |
[1:09:51] | It’s Aunt Emma. | 艾玛阿姨来了 |
[1:09:53] | Aunt Emma. | 艾玛阿姨 |
[1:09:54] | – Oh,Jordan,dear,how lovely. – Hey,how you doing? | – 亲爱的乔丹 真好啊 – 嘿 你好吗? |
[1:09:57] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person. | 真高兴终于见到真人了 |
[1:10:00] | Into the donuts,I see. | 满面红光嘛 |
[1:10:02] | Oh,I… I… | 噢 我 |
[1:10:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:10:06] | I lived through the ’60s,my dear. | 我也是从60年代走过来的 |
[1:10:09] | Enjoy the day. | 好好享受这一天吧 |
[1:10:11] | She surprised me. I didn’t even know. | 这完全是惊喜 我都不知道 |
[1:10:27] | Just one more step. Are you ready? | 只需要你一个步骤 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:10:29] | – Where are we going? – Keep your eyes closed. | – 我们这是去哪?- 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:10:30] | One,two,three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:10:34] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:10:35] | It’s your wedding present. | 给你的新婚礼物 |
[1:10:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:38] | It’s your wedding present,sweetheart. | 新婚礼物啊 亲爱的 |
[1:10:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:42] | – Are you serious? – I’m serious. | – 你这是认真的?- 是的 |
[1:10:44] | A fucking yacht? | 游艇? |
[1:10:46] | For millionaires whose ships have come in, | 这就是百万富翁们的船 |
[1:10:48] | pricey pleasure boats are for the most fun afloat. | 昂贵的游船提供最好的航行体验 |
[1:10:51] | It’s no coincidence that it’s 150 feet of green hull | 这艘150尺长的游艇 |
[1:10:55] | is the color of cash. Anchors aweigh! | 钢材质 闪耀着金钱的光芒 出发 |
[1:10:57] | Oh,my God! Baby! | 噢 我的天哪 宝贝 |
[1:11:01] | – I think you like it? – You’re crazy. | – 你喜欢吗?- 你疯了 |
[1:11:03] | – You like it? – Yes! | – 喜欢吗?- 当然 |
[1:11:10] | For three weeks,we sailed the Naomi through the Caribbean, | 三个礼拜的时间 我们驾驶着娜奥米号 穿越加勒比海 |
[1:11:13] | eventually taking her home to Long Island, | 最终驶回长岛 |
[1:11:15] | where we bought a house. | 我们在那里买了房子 |
[1:11:16] | Seven acres on the Gold Coast of Long Island. | 在长岛的黄金海岸 占地7英亩 |
[1:11:19] | The most expensive real estate in the world. | 世界上最贵的房产 |
[1:11:22] | With maids,cooks,landscapers,you name it. | 有女佣 厨师 园艺师 要什么有什么 |
[1:11:24] | We even had two guards who worked in shifts. | 我们甚至请了两个保安轮岗值班 |
[1:11:27] | Both named Rocco. | 两个人名字都叫洛克 |
[1:11:32] | It was heaven on earth. | 简直是人间天堂 |
[1:11:37] | Wake-up,you piece of shit! | 快醒醒 你这混账 |
[1:11:39] | – Ow! – Who’s Venice? | – 哦 – 威尼斯是谁? |
[1:11:40] | – Huh? – “Who?” | – 哈?- 谁? |
[1:11:42] | Who? Who? | 谁啊?谁? |
[1:11:43] | “Who?” What are you,a fucking owl? | 谁?叫什么叫 你猫头鹰啊 |
[1:11:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:11:46] | Some little hooker you were fucking last night? | 昨晚你又上了哪个妓女? |
[1:11:47] | What the fuck are you talking about? No. | 你说什么呢?不 |
[1:11:49] | No way,baby,no! | 不可能的 |
[1:11:51] | You were calling her name in your sleep! | 你做梦还叫着她的名字 |
[1:11:54] | Are you out of your fucking mind? I don’t… | 你这是疯了吗? |
[1:11:57] | I don’t even know who Venice is. | 我都不知道威尼斯是谁 |
[1:11:58] | What the fuck does that even mean? Venice. | 这个词什么意思啊?威尼斯 |
[1:12:01] | That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard in my fucking life! | 这简直是我这辈子听过最蠢的话 |
[1:12:07] | Venice… | 威尼斯 |
[1:12:10] | Venice,baby,where are you? | 威尼斯 宝贝你在哪? |
[1:12:13] | Venice! | 威尼斯? |
[1:12:15] | Venice! | 威尼斯? |
[1:12:17] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了? |
[1:12:22] | Oh,baby. Oh,you’re gonna play rough,huh? | 宝贝儿 你要来硬的啊? |
[1:12:25] | – Oh,Jesus Christ! – You like that? | – 啊 老天爷啊 – 你喜欢这里? |
[1:12:29] | I like it. I like it. Ow. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[1:12:32] | Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie. | 小狼 小狼 |
[1:12:34] | Wolfie? | 什么狼? |
[1:12:35] | Yeah,it’s my safe word,baby. It’s my safe word. | 那是我的”安全”词 “安全”词 |
[1:12:36] | I don’t give a fuck about your safe word! | 我才不管什么安全不安全 |
[1:12:38] | – Come on! – Shut the fuck up! | – 快点- 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[1:12:40] | – Ahh! – Shut up,you little bitch! | – 啊 – 闭嘴 你这小贱人 |
[1:12:43] | You’re a fucking dirty little birdy! | 你这肮脏的小贱人 |
[1:12:45] | Owie! | 啊 |
[1:12:47] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:12:48] | That’s right! I forgot. | 对了 是我忘了 |
[1:12:49] | I forgot,baby. | 是我忘了 |
[1:12:51] | Donnie and I were investing | 丹尼和我 |
[1:12:53] | in a condominium complex in Venice. | 我们在威尼斯投资了公寓楼 |
[1:12:55] | That’s why all this confusion. | 所以才有了这些误会 |
[1:12:57] | Oh,you’re investing in Italy? | 你在意大利又有投资了? |
[1:12:58] | Not Italy. California. | 不是意大利 是加州 |
[1:13:00] | – Oh,California? – Yeah. | – 哦 加州?- 是啊 |
[1:13:02] | You’re a lying piece of shit! | 你这满口谎话的混蛋 |
[1:13:03] | Duchess,baby,come on. | 我的女爵 宝贝 快点 |
[1:13:04] | Don’t you fucking “Duchess” me. | 别他妈叫我女爵 |
[1:13:06] | Don’t you “Duchess” me! | 别叫我女爵 |
[1:13:07] | Do you really think that I don’t know what you’re up to? | 你真以为我不知道你在干什么吗? |
[1:13:10] | – You’re a father now,Jordan. – Yeah. | – 你现在也是孩子他爹了 – 是啊 |
[1:13:12] | – You’re a father now. – I know… | – 你都当爹的人了 – 我知道 |
[1:13:14] | And you’re still acting like an infant! | 还跟小孩子一样 |
[1:13:16] | God damn it! | 真该死 |
[1:13:19] | Baby,you know,you got real anger issues. | 亲爱的 你知道吗 你实在有点易怒的问题啊 |
[1:13:22] | Who is the one who flew in here | 是谁开个飞机回家 |
[1:13:24] | at 3:00 in the morning on their stupid helicopter | 夜里三点还开直升飞机 |
[1:13:27] | and woke up Skylar? That was you! | 把斯凯勒吵醒了是你?弄明白了吗? |
[1:13:29] | Oh,Skylar! Oh,fucking bullshit! | 噢 斯凯勒 他妈的废话 |
[1:13:42] | Does it even matter to you | 你根本就无所谓吧 |
[1:13:44] | that I just had that driving range | 我刚刚才修理好车道 |
[1:13:47] | sodded with Bermuda grass,Jordan, | 铺好百慕大进口的草皮 乔丹 |
[1:13:50] | – and now you fucking wrecked it! – Oh,my God… Bermuda grass. | – 你现在全给毁了 – 噢 我的老天 |
[1:13:52] | No,you didn’t research the whole thing | 你根本就没花时间研究过 |
[1:13:54] | and deal with the fucking golf course people! | 花时间跟高尔夫球场的人谈事 |
[1:13:56] | Oh,my God, | 我的天啊 |
[1:13:57] | you had to deal with the golf course people,too! | 你还要见那些球场的人 |
[1:14:00] | What a Greek tragedy,honey! Oh,my God! | 太悲剧了好辛苦啊 我的天 |
[1:14:03] | You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands! | 你或许还不得不亲手付他们现金吧 |
[1:14:05] | What a fucking burden. | 真是巨大的负担 |
[1:14:07] | And actually do some work besides swiping | 每天除了刷爆我的信用卡 |
[1:14:09] | my fucking credit card all day,huh? | 能不能实实在在做点事啊? |
[1:14:11] | Because I can’t keep track of your professions,honey. | 因为我真是跟不上你的职业变化节奏啊 |
[1:14:14] | Cause last month you were a wine connoisseur. | 上个月你是品酒专家 |
[1:14:16] | Now you’re an aspiring landscape architect! | 现在你又是个抱负满满的园艺建筑师? |
[1:14:18] | – Let me get that right… No! – Fuck you! | – 让我理理顺啊 – 滚粗儿 |
[1:14:20] | Don’t fucking dare throw that | 你胆敢把水泼我脸上 |
[1:14:22] | fucking water at me. Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈胆敢这样 |
[1:14:25] | All right,honey? | 行吗 亲爱的? |
[1:14:27] | Now will you just… | 现在你只是 |
[1:14:28] | We could talk this out,all right? | 我们好好谈谈解决此事吧 |
[1:14:30] | We just use our words. You know? | 动口不动手 怎样? |
[1:14:33] | Communicate. | 要交流 |
[1:14:34] | Okay? | 好了 |
[1:14:36] | Come on,sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:14:37] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[1:14:39] | Stop flexing your muscles,Jordan. | 不要再鼓你的肌肉了 乔丹 |
[1:14:41] | You look like a fucking imbecile. | 看着跟个弱智一样 |
[1:14:43] | Babe,come on. | 宝贝 拜托啊 |
[1:14:44] | You should feel happy you got a husband | 你该高兴的 你老公 |
[1:14:48] | who’s in such great shape like this,huh? | 身材这么好 |
[1:14:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:14:52] | Come on,give me a kiss. | 来 给我亲一口 |
[1:14:54] | You look so beautiful right now. | 你现在看上去美呆了 |
[1:14:55] | – Come on. – Kiss you? | – 来嘛 – 亲你? |
[1:14:56] | – You look so beautiful… – Kiss you? | – 你看起来真漂亮 – 亲你? |
[1:14:57] | Yeah,give me one… | 是啊 让我 |
[1:15:00] | Fuck you! | 滚蛋 |
[1:15:01] | Ah,yes,my morning ritual. | 这就是我的早间仪式 |
[1:15:04] | First I’d get up and fight with Naomi | 首先 我起床后就会跟娜奥米吵 |
[1:15:06] | about whatever it is I did the night before. | 自己昨晚都干了什么 |
[1:15:08] | Next was a steam so I could sweat out | 然后做个蒸气浴 |
[1:15:10] | the drugs still in my system. | 把那些还在身体里的药品出汗排出 |
[1:15:12] | Then I’d assess the damage. | 然后评定一下损失程度 |
[1:15:14] | Drown out my eyeballs. | 润一润眼珠子 |
[1:15:16] | Take my “back pills” to get the day started, | 吃治疗背痛的药 一天就开始了 |
[1:15:19] | then seek to make up with Naomi. | 然后去找娜奥米求和好 |
[1:15:21] | Good morning,Daddy. | 爸爸早上好 |
[1:15:23] | Where’s my kiss? | 给宝贝的亲亲呢? |
[1:15:25] | Whee! | 哇 |
[1:15:27] | Hey,sweetheart. | 嘿 甜心 |
[1:15:30] | Does Daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls,huh? | 爸爸能两个小美女都亲一亲吗? |
[1:15:33] | Oh,no. | 噢 这可不行 |
[1:15:35] | No,Daddy doesn’t even get to touch Mommy | 爸爸连碰妈妈都允许 想都别想 |
[1:15:38] | for a very,very, | 很久很久 |
[1:15:40] | very long time. | 不许碰 |
[1:15:42] | Daddy’s really sorry about what he said in the other room. | 爸爸对他在隔壁房间讲的话感到非常抱歉了 |
[1:15:45] | He didn’t mean any of it. | 他没有一句是认真的 |
[1:15:46] | Daddy shouldn’t waste his time. | 爸爸可以不用再浪费时间说什么了 |
[1:15:49] | And from now on, | 然后 从现在开始 |
[1:15:52] | it’s gonna be nothing but short, | 这屋子里我只会 |
[1:15:54] | short skirts around the house. | 穿超短超短裙 |
[1:15:59] | And you know something else,Daddy? | 还有呢 你知道吗 |
[1:16:03] | Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties. | 妈妈已经厌烦了要穿内裤这件事 |
[1:16:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是啊 |
[1:16:15] | In fact, | 其实 |
[1:16:18] | she’s decided to throw them | 她已经决定把内裤都 |
[1:16:21] | all away. | 扔了 |
[1:16:30] | So take a good look,Daddy. | 好好看看吧 爸爸 |
[1:16:32] | You’re gonna be seeing an awful lot of this around the house. | 你以后能在家里经常见到的 |
[1:16:35] | Oh,baby… | 噢 宝贝 |
[1:16:37] | Yeah,Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:16:39] | – Yeah… – But no touching. | – 耶 – 但是 绝不许碰 |
[1:16:42] | Oh,gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:16:45] | Ow. | 噢 |
[1:16:48] | What’s wrong,Daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸? |
[1:16:49] | Mmm,baby. | 嗯 宝贝 |
[1:16:53] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:16:56] | Look at this shit. | 看看这个啊 |
[1:16:57] | Okay. Mommy likes to play games with Daddy. | 妈妈喜欢和爸爸玩游戏 |
[1:17:03] | Mommy,have you ever noticed | 妈妈有没有注意过 |
[1:17:05] | anything odd about Mr… | 那边的小熊有什么奇怪吗? |
[1:17:08] | Mr. Fuzzy Bear over there? | 毛茸茸的小熊在哪儿? |
[1:17:11] | His eyes seem to be a little bit odd,don’t they? | 他的眼睛看上去有点怪啊 是吧? |
[1:17:15] | Yeah,there’s something a little bit different about his eyes. | 他的眼睛似乎有点不一样呢 |
[1:17:18] | Yes! I think it’s true. Say “Hi,” Mommy. | 啊 对 没错 说”嗨 妈妈” |
[1:17:22] | Say “Hi” to Rocco and Rocco. | 跟洛克和洛克说你好啊 |
[1:17:24] | Say “Hi.” Hi,fellas. | 你们好啊 |
[1:17:25] | See that,huh? | 看见没? |
[1:17:27] | Of all the fucking days, | 这么多天里 |
[1:17:28] | she chooses today to give me blue balls! | 她竟然选了今天 让我这么蛋疼 |
[1:17:31] | I mean,today was the biggest day in Stratton’s history, | 今天是斯特拉顿有史以来最重要的一天 |
[1:17:33] | and I needed to be thinking straight. | 我得思路清晰 |
[1:17:35] | Hey,Jordan! | 嘿 乔丹 |
[1:17:37] | – Welcome. – Steve here yet? | – 欢迎啊 – 史蒂夫来了嘛? |
[1:17:39] | This was the day that we launched the Steve Madden IPO. | 今天是我们给史蒂夫·马登 开始IPO的日子 |
[1:17:42] | Troops are all here,everyone’s all rallied,excited. | 人都到齐了 大家都团结一心十分激动 |
[1:17:44] | Everything had to run tight. | 一切必须井井有条 |
[1:17:46] | It had to be perfect. | 必须做到完美 |
[1:17:47] | What the fuck is that kid doing? | 那个小屁孩在干嘛? |
[1:17:50] | What’s he doing? | 干嘛呢他? |
[1:17:52] | The biggest IPO in this firm’s history. | 公司史上规模最大的IPO今天开始 |
[1:17:54] | What the fuck is he doing? | 这他妈的在干吗啊他? |
[1:17:57] | Is he… Is he wearing a bow tie? | 他是戴了领结吗? |
[1:18:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:18:02] | How’re you doing? | 你还好么 |
[1:18:03] | Good. | 挺好 |
[1:18:05] | You cleaning the fish bowl? | 你在清鱼缸啊? |
[1:18:08] | I just… I had a minute and… | 我只是 刚好有点空 |
[1:18:10] | You had a minute. | 你有空啊 |
[1:18:12] | And today you needed to clean the fish bowl? Today? | 今天你必须洗鱼缸么?今天? |
[1:18:14] | I had finished my paperwork and I had a couple of minutes. | 我把文书工作都做完了 刚好有两分钟空闲 |
[1:18:18] | Okay. Nice to meet you. | 好吧 幸会啊 |
[1:18:26] | On new issue day? | 在有新业务的今天? |
[1:18:29] | On cocksucking,motherfucking new issue day? | 他妈的 今天开新IPO啊? |
[1:18:32] | This is what you do? | 你就干这个啊? |
[1:18:33] | Hey,everybody,listen up! | 嘿 大家伙 听好了 |
[1:18:36] | This is what happens when you fuck with your pets on new issue day! | 在新业务开始的时候如果你还敢玩宠物 结果就是这样 |
[1:18:53] | Take your little bow tie,get your shit, | 拿好你的领结和你的东西 |
[1:18:55] | and get the fuck out of my office! You understand? | 滚出我的办公室 知道了吗? |
[1:18:57] | Get the fuck out! | 他妈的滚出去 |
[1:19:02] | Everybody on point! | 所有人归位 |
[1:19:04] | We are here to make money. Everybody on point. | 我们是挣钱来的 所有人归位 |
[1:19:09] | A real wolf pit,which is exactly how I liked it. | 一个真正的狼窝啊 正是如此我才这么喜欢 |
[1:19:12] | Jordan,look what I caught in the lobby. I caught a genius. | 乔丹 看看我在走廊逮着谁了 逮着个天才啊 |
[1:19:15] | Enter Steve Madden. | 进来的这位就是史蒂夫·马登 |
[1:19:16] | The great American cobbler. | 美国伟大的鞋匠 |
[1:19:17] | Red-hot ladies footwear Impresario. | 炙手可热的女鞋界掌门人 |
[1:19:20] | And thanks to Donnie,we were taking his company public. | 多谢丹尼 我们能把公司股票对公众出售了 |
[1:19:23] | Stratton Oakmont was crawling out of the primordial ooze. | 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙已经爬出了挣扎阶段 |
[1:19:27] | Pond scum no more. | 再不是池塘里的烂泥了 |
[1:19:29] | That’s why they gotta see your face. | 所以他们才需要见见你啊 |
[1:19:31] | You get them fired up so they push the shit out of this stock. Okay? | 你给他们鼓劲 他们才能努力把股价抬高啊 |
[1:19:33] | And not only that,Donnie and I secretly owned | 并且不仅如此 丹尼和我秘密地持有了 |
[1:19:36] | 85% of Steve Madden Shoes, | 85%的史蒂夫·马登鞋股票 |
[1:19:39] | which legally speaking was a big no-no, | 法律上来说当然是不行 |
[1:19:41] | but we’d get filthy fucking rich if our troops got behind it. | 但如果员工们够努力的话 我们可会变成巨富 |
[1:19:45] | Our job was to get them worked up. | 我们就是要负责保证他们努力工作 |
[1:19:47] | – But not too worked up. – Shh. | – 但也不用太努力 – 嘘 |
[1:19:51] | Hello. If,uh… | 大家好 如果 |
[1:19:53] | For those of you who don’t know me,uh… | 你们有人还不认识我的话 |
[1:19:55] | My name’s Steve Madden. | 我叫史蒂夫·马登 |
[1:19:56] | Yeah,we know who you are. | 我们都认识你 |
[1:19:58] | Your name is on the box. | 鞋盒上写着你的名字呢 |
[1:20:00] | Get the shoes. Show them the shoes. | 鞋子 给他们看看鞋子 |
[1:20:01] | – Show them the shoes. – Okay. Yeah. | – 这鞋挺酷的吧 – 当然 |
[1:20:03] | Anyway,you know,this shoe is pretty cool. | 这鞋是挺酷的 |
[1:20:06] | This is the Mary Lou,which is really the shoe that put me on the map. | 这鞋叫”玛丽·露” 是这鞋让我一举成名的 |
[1:20:09] | Without it,I wouldn’t be here. | 没有它 我今天就不会在这 |
[1:20:11] | It’s a fat girls’ shoe! | 那是胖女人穿的吧 |
[1:20:12] | Believe it or not… Believe it or not though, | 不管你们信不信 不管你们信不信吧 |
[1:20:14] | the Mary Lou is actually the same | “玛丽·露”和 |
[1:20:16] | as the Mary Jane,but it’s black leather. | “玛丽·珍”是一样的 只不过它是黑色皮质的 |
[1:20:22] | Whoa,whoa,whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:20:24] | Fight back! Come on! Where you at? Where you at? | 来呀 你在哪儿? |
[1:20:27] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:20:28] | Let’s give it up for Steve Madden and his awesome Mary Lou! | 掌声献给史蒂夫·马登和他的”玛丽·露”皮鞋 |
[1:20:32] | Hold that up. Hold that up. Hold that up proud! | 举起来 举起来 骄傲地举起来 |
[1:20:34] | Give him a round of applause! | 接受掌声 |
[1:20:38] | You guys got that out of your systems,huh? | 嗑的药都排出去了吧? |
[1:20:41] | You having a good afternoon or what? | 今天下午过得怎么样? |
[1:20:43] | I wanna take a moment and tell you why Steve here is so | 我想利用一点时间来告诉你们 |
[1:20:46] | absolutely off the fucking wall. | 为什么史蒂夫·马登这么强 |
[1:20:50] | It’s because this man | 因为这家伙是个 |
[1:20:52] | is a creative genius. | 创意方面的天才 |
[1:20:54] | This ability,this gift | 史蒂夫的这种能力 |
[1:20:56] | that Steve has, | 天赋 |
[1:20:58] | it goes beyond just | 不仅仅是 |
[1:20:59] | spotting the hottest shoe trends. | 察觉到最新的鞋子设计走向 |
[1:21:01] | Steve’s power is that he creates trends. | 他强大在 自己创造潮流 |
[1:21:05] | You understand? | 明白了吗? |
[1:21:07] | Artists like Steve come along once every decade. | 史蒂夫这样的艺术家 十年才能出一个 |
[1:21:09] | I’m talking Giorgio Armani,Gianni Versace,Coco Chanel, | 像乔治·阿玛尼 詹尼·范思哲 可可·香奈儿 |
[1:21:13] | Yves Saint Laurent. | 伊夫·圣·罗兰 |
[1:21:15] | Steve,come over here for a second. | 史蒂夫 过来一下 |
[1:21:16] | I don’t think you all realize | 我觉得你们都不清楚 |
[1:21:19] | that Steve Madden | 史蒂夫·马登 |
[1:21:21] | is the hottest person in the women’s shoe industry, | 现在是当下最红的女鞋产业第一人 |
[1:21:24] | with orders going through the roof | 北美洲每家百货商场 |
[1:21:26] | at every department store in North America right now. | 给他鞋子的订单都堆到天花板 |
[1:21:29] | We have him here in our office! | 而他本人现在就在我们办公室里 |
[1:21:33] | We should thank our fucking lucky stars this man is here! | 我们该感谢幸运星 让他过来 |
[1:21:35] | We should be on our hands and knees right now, | 我们现在该五体投地 赶紧跪下吧 |
[1:21:38] | getting ready to suck this guy off! | 准备好给他吹箫 |
[1:21:40] | Like this! Okay? | 像这样的 |
[1:21:43] | I wanna suck you off,Steve! | 我想帮你吹啊 史蒂夫 |
[1:21:46] | Everyone’s gonna suck you off! | 所有人都该帮你吹 |
[1:21:48] | This is our Golden ticket | 他就是我们进入 |
[1:21:49] | to the fucking chocolate factory right here! | 巧克力工厂的金色门票 |
[1:21:52] | And I wanna meet | 我十分想见到 |
[1:21:54] | Willy fucking Wonka,okay? | 威利·王卡 好吗? |
[1:21:57] | I wanna be with the fucking Oompa Loompas like this! | 我要跟王卡一起跳 像这样的 |
[1:22:03] | All right,get off this fucking stage! Get out of here. | 好了 下台去吧 走吧你 |
[1:22:06] | All right,I want you all to focus for a second. | 好了 我需要你们集中一下注意力 |
[1:22:09] | See those little black boxes? | 看见这些黑色的小盒子吗? |
[1:22:12] | They’re called telephones. | 这些盒子 叫电话 |
[1:22:13] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. | 告诉你们一个关于电话的小秘密吧 |
[1:22:16] | They’re not gonna dial themselves. Okay? | 它们不会自己拨号出去 |
[1:22:18] | Without you,they’re just worthless hunks of plastic. | 没有你们 它们只是一堆好看的废塑料 |
[1:22:23] | Like a loaded M16 without a trained Marine to pull the trigger. | 就像上了膛的M16枪 却没有训练有素的军人来扣扳机 |
[1:22:27] | And in the case of the telephone, | 对于电话来说 |
[1:22:30] | it’s up to each and every one of you, | 这就靠你们每一个人了 |
[1:22:34] | my highly-trained Strattonites. | 我训练有素的斯特拉顿人 |
[1:22:37] | My killers! | 我的杀手们 |
[1:22:39] | My killers,who will not take no for an answer! | 我的杀手们 从不接受”不”作为回答 |
[1:22:43] | My fucking warriors, | 我的战士们 |
[1:22:45] | who will not hang up the phone | 是绝不会主动挂电话的 |
[1:22:48] | until their client either buys | 客户要么买 |
[1:22:51] | or fucking dies! | 要么就死 |
[1:23:08] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你们吧 |
[1:23:09] | There is no nobility in poverty. | 贫穷绝无高尚可言 |
[1:23:13] | I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. | 我既享有万贯家财 又体验过贫困潦倒 |
[1:23:16] | And I choose rich every fucking time. | 而每次 我都选择去做有钱人 |
[1:23:20] | Because at least as a rich man, | 因为 作为一个有钱人 |
[1:23:21] | when I have to face my problems, | 至少每次遇见什么问题 |
[1:23:22] | I show up in the back of a limo, | 都可以乘着辆加长豪华车 |
[1:23:24] | wearing a $2,000 suit | 穿两千块一套的西装 |
[1:23:26] | and a $40,000 gold fucking watch! | 戴着四万块的金表去解决问题 |
[1:23:33] | Duke it out! Hit him! | 一决高下 |
[1:23:34] | Get the fuck off me! | 他妈的放开我 |
[1:23:37] | And if anyone here thinks I’m superficial | 如果现在这里有人觉得我太肤浅粗俗 |
[1:23:40] | or materialistic, | 太过物质至上 |
[1:23:41] | go get a job at fucking McDonald’s, | 那就赶紧滚 去麦当劳找份工作吧 |
[1:23:44] | cause that’s where you fucking belong! | 因为那他妈的才是你的家 |
[1:23:48] | But before you depart this room full of winners, | 但 在你们带着成功 离开这间办公室之前 |
[1:23:52] | I want you to take a good look | 我希望你们好好看看 |
[1:23:54] | at the person next to you. Go on. | 自己身边的人 |
[1:23:56] | Because sometime in the not-so-distant future, | 因为就在不久的将来 |
[1:23:59] | you’re gonna be pulling up to a red light | 你开着破旧的福特 |
[1:24:00] | in your beat-up old fucking Pinto, | 平托停在红灯的路口 |
[1:24:03] | and that person’s gonna be pulling up right alongside you | 那个人会停在你隔壁车道 |
[1:24:06] | in their brand new Porsche | 开着崭新的保时捷 |
[1:24:09] | with their beautiful wife by their side, | 旁边坐着年轻漂亮的老婆 |
[1:24:11] | who’s got big voluptuous tits. | 胸前大波荡漾 |
[1:24:15] | And who’re you gonna be sitting next to? | 而你身边坐着的呢? |
[1:24:17] | Some disgusting wildebeest | 穿着无袖衫脏得跟 |
[1:24:19] | with three days of razor-stubble, | 三天没刮脸似的老女人 |
[1:24:20] | in a sleeveless muumuu, | 恶心的老母牛 |
[1:24:22] | crammed in next to you in a carload full of groceries | 一身肥肉挤在你身边 |
[1:24:24] | from the fucking Price Club! | 车里还塞满了超市的打折食物 |
[1:24:26] | That’s who you’re gonna be sitting next to! | 那就是你旁边坐着的人 |
[1:24:28] | So you listen to me and you listen well. | 所以 听我说 好好听着 |
[1:24:31] | Are you behind on your credit card bills? | 你们的信用卡账单是不是得还了? |
[1:24:33] | Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! | 很好 拿起电话 开始拨号吧 |
[1:24:36] | Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good! | 你们的房东是不是要踢你出去? |
[1:24:39] | Pick up the phone and start dialing! | 很好 拿起电话 给我拨号 |
[1:24:41] | Does your girlfriend think you’re a fucking worthless loser? | 你的女朋友是不是觉得你是个废物? |
[1:24:45] | Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! | 很好 拿起电话 拨号 |
[1:24:48] | I want you to deal with your problems | 我希望你们挣了大笔的钱 |
[1:24:50] | by becoming rich! | 用钱去解决问题 |
[1:24:53] | All you have to do today | 你们今天需要做的 |
[1:24:55] | is pick up that phone | 只是拿起电话 |
[1:24:58] | and speak the words that I have taught you. | 说那些我教过你们的话 |
[1:25:01] | And I will make you richer | 然后我会把你变得 |
[1:25:03] | than the most powerful CEO in the United States of fucking America! | 比全美最有权势的总裁们还要有钱 |
[1:25:06] | Yeah! | 好 |
[1:25:09] | Fuck,yeah! | 好 |
[1:25:10] | I want you to go out there | 我需要你们去 |
[1:25:13] | and I want you to ram | 把这支 |
[1:25:15] | Steve Madden stock down your clients’ throats | 史蒂夫·马登的股票塞到客户喉咙里 |
[1:25:19] | until they fucking choke on it! | 塞到他们噎住为止 |
[1:25:21] | Till they choke on it and they buy | 直到他们噎住然后买个十万股 |
[1:25:24] | 100,000 shares! That’s what I want. | 这就是我想看到的 |
[1:25:26] | Yeah! Fuck,yeah. | 我想要做的就是这个 |
[1:25:27] | You be ferocious! | 要勇猛 |
[1:25:29] | – You be relentless! – Yeah! | – 你要凶狠 – 是 |
[1:25:31] | You be telephone fucking terrorists! | 要成为电话那头的恐怖分子 |
[1:25:36] | Now let’s knock this motherfucker out of the park! | 那现在我们正式开始吧 |
[1:26:10] | At 1:00 P.M.,we opened the stock for sale at $4.50 a share. | 下午一点我们正式开始出售股票 价钱是4.5元 |
[1:26:15] | By 1:03,it was over $18. | 到了1点3分 已经涨到了18块 |
[1:26:18] | Even the big Wall Street firms were buying. | 甚至那些超大型华尔街公司都来买了 |
[1:26:30] | Of the two million shares offered for sale, | 公开募股的两百万股中 |
[1:26:32] | a million belonged to me,held in phony accounts by my ratholes. | 有一百万股是我的 藏在我那几位朋友的”老鼠洞”里 |
[1:26:35] | Now once the price hit the high teens… | 现在股价已经接近二十 |
[1:26:37] | You know what? Who gives a shit? | 你知道这个?谁他妈管这个啊? |
[1:26:40] | As always,the point is this. | 一如既往的 重点是 |
[1:26:42] | $22 million in three fucking hours! | 3小时卖出了2200万美元 |
[1:26:47] | Can you believe this shit? | 你相信吗 |
[1:26:49] | – I fucking love this,baby! – It’s amazing! | – 我他妈喜欢这个 宝贝 – 太疯狂了 |
[1:26:52] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[1:26:53] | Barry Kleinman’s on the phone | “未来影像”的巴里·克雷曼 |
[1:26:55] | – from Future Video. – Who? | – 在电话那头 – 谁? |
[1:26:56] | I don’t know. He shot at your wedding. | 我不知道 是他拍的你婚礼录像 |
[1:26:58] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说是要紧事 |
[1:26:59] | Urgent? Who the fuck is Barry Kleinman? | 要紧事?巴里·克雷曼算老几啊 |
[1:27:01] | Oh,my God,you wanna marry me? | 噢 天哪 你要嫁给我? |
[1:27:03] | You’re in love with me? | 你爱上我了? |
[1:27:04] | Yeah. Go fuck your cousin! | 回家操你表妹去吧 |
[1:27:05] | Hey,Barry,what’s up? | 巴里 什么事? |
[1:27:06] | Listen,I got this subpoena. | 我接到一张传票 |
[1:27:08] | Subpoena? What the fuck are you talking about? | 传票?你在说什么啊? |
[1:27:10] | Yeah,the FBI,they want a copy | FBI需要一份你 |
[1:27:11] | of your wedding video. | 婚礼录像的拷贝 |
[1:27:13] | The fucking FBI? FBI? | |
[1:27:14] | – You fucking kidding me? – Listen to me. | – 你他妈是开玩笑么?- 听我说 |
[1:27:16] | His name is Denham. | 那人叫丹纳 |
[1:27:17] | He’s an agent with the New York office. | 是FBI纽约办公室的探员 |
[1:27:19] | What’s his problem? | 他什么毛病啊? |
[1:27:20] | He’s a Boy Scout. He thinks you’re fucking Gordon Gekko. | 他是童子军出身 他觉得你是戈登·盖柯 |
[1:27:23] | What does he want with my wedding video? | 他要看我婚礼录像带干嘛? |
[1:27:25] | It’s like an invasion of my privacy. | 这是侵犯我个人隐私啊 |
[1:27:27] | You know what I’m saying? It’s like… | 你知道吧 |
[1:27:28] | It’s intrusive,you know. | 绝对是侵犯隐私 |
[1:27:30] | He’s got pictures of your whole inner fucking circle. | 你那小圈子里的人是谁 他早就知道了 |
[1:27:33] | Pictures,names of the people. | 照片 姓名 |
[1:27:35] | You know what he’s trying to do? | 你知道他想干什么的? |
[1:27:36] | Exactly what he’s doing. Look at yourself. | 他已经上手做了 看看你自己 |
[1:27:37] | He’s trying to rattle you, | 他这是要震慑你 |
[1:27:38] | he’s trying to rattle your old lady, | 还吓唬你老妈 |
[1:27:40] | so she nags you until you become a fucking witness. | 然后她就会成了证人了 |
[1:27:43] | He wants me to rat on myself? | 他想要我自己招了啊? |
[1:27:44] | He wants me to give information about my… | 想要我提供自己的信息? |
[1:27:46] | Listen. The good fucking news is, | 好消息是 |
[1:27:48] | you know I know everybody downtown, | 你也知道 那帮政府的人我都认识 |
[1:27:50] | I call up the Justice Department,the DEA, | 我给律政司 缉毒局打了电话 |
[1:27:52] | nobody even knows you fucking exist,so calm down! | 压根没人知道你的存在 所以安心吧 |
[1:27:55] | They don’t know I exist? | 他们不知道我? |
[1:27:57] | – No. – That’s good. | – 完全不知 – 那就好 |
[1:28:04] | But you… | 但是你 |
[1:28:05] | You know who he is,right? | 你知道他是谁对吧? |
[1:28:07] | – Yeah. – So,if I just wanted to get | – 是啊 – 如果我想要知道进一步的消息 |
[1:28:09] | some more information,just find out what he knows, | 了解一下他现在掌握了什么 |
[1:28:11] | you could go to his house,right? | 你可以偷偷进去他家里 对吧? |
[1:28:14] | Tap his phones a little bit,bug him. | 窃听一下他的电话 |
[1:28:16] | You could get some information… | 溜进去 搞点消息出来 |
[1:28:17] | You don’t fuck with these guys like that. | 他们这帮人你是不能惹的 |
[1:28:20] | You don’t fuck with them like that. | 他是探员啊你惹他? |
[1:28:21] | What are you,nuts or something? | 你是疯了吗? |
[1:28:23] | This is what you fucking do. What do I pay you for? | 你不就是干这个的吗 不然我雇你干嘛来的 |
[1:28:24] | I have a fucking P.I. license,you know? I make a living at this. | 我做私家侦探也是有执照的 这是我的饭碗 |
[1:28:28] | I’m not a cop anymore. | 我已经不是警察了 |
[1:28:29] | They’ll take my fucking license away from me,all right? | 他们会吊销我的执照啊 好吗? |
[1:28:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:28:33] | Okay,if I can’t do that,can I just… | 好吧 如果这样不行 |
[1:28:35] | Can I give the guy a call? | 那我能不能给他打个电话? |
[1:28:38] | – Why? Is that… – Jordan. Jordan. | – 你干嘛 – 乔丹 |
[1:28:40] | Do me a favor? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[1:28:41] | The only one who calls this guy is your fucking lawyer. | 唯一能给这家伙打电话的只有你的律师 |
[1:28:44] | I can’t call him,right? | 我不能打给他 |
[1:28:45] | – It’s against the rules? – I told you, | – 这是违反规定的?- 我告诉你了 |
[1:28:47] | whatever the fuck you say to him, | 不管你跟他说什么 |
[1:28:48] | he’s gonna use against you. Don’t you understand? | 他都会用来当做证据的 你还不懂? |
[1:28:51] | He’s smart,you’re dumb. | 他是聪明人 你是蠢货 |
[1:28:53] | Fucking bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[1:28:55] | Are we fucking talking tonight, | 连个电话都不让打 |
[1:28:56] | or are you gonna get schwacked? | 你今晚是想好好谈的吗? |
[1:28:57] | The last time you took these fucking pills, | 上一次你吃这些药的时候 |
[1:28:59] | you put your head in the fucking macaroni. I had to pick it up. | 你整个人都疯了好吗 快别吃了 |
[1:29:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:29:04] | Okay,I won’t call him. | 我不会打给他的 |
[1:29:08] | Hey,fellas! Come on board. | 嘿 二位 上船来吧 |
[1:29:10] | The plank’s right around there. | 登船在那边就是 |
[1:29:13] | Welcome! | 欢迎啊 |
[1:29:14] | Whoo! What a nice day. | 喔 今个天气真不错 |
[1:29:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:29:20] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[1:29:22] | Jordan. Welcome aboard the Naomi. | 我是乔丹 欢迎你们来娜奥米号 |
[1:29:24] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会二位 |
[1:29:25] | Agent Denham. This is Agent Hughes. | 我是探员丹纳 这位是探员休斯 |
[1:29:26] | Hi,how are you? | 你们好啊 |
[1:29:27] | Let me introduce you. This is Nicole,Heidi. Come on. Don’t be shy. | 我来给你们介绍 这两位是妮可和海蒂 过来吧 别害羞 |
[1:29:31] | What are you guys all shy for? Don’t be scared. | 你们这是害羞什么呢?别害怕 |
[1:29:33] | These are friends of Stratton. | 她们是我们斯特拉顿公司的朋友 |
[1:29:35] | – It’s a pleasure. – Hello. | – 幸会 – 你们好 |
[1:29:36] | Um… | 额 |
[1:29:39] | Your message said that you wanted to speak privately. | 你之前跟我们说的是 想要私下谈谈 |
[1:29:42] | Right. I do want to speak privately. | 没错 我的确是想私下谈的 |
[1:29:44] | Give us a minute,huh,ladies? | 让我们单独聊一会儿 女士们 |
[1:29:46] | Let me know if I can get you anything. | 有什么需要告诉我 |
[1:29:47] | We’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意服务 |
[1:29:49] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗? |
[1:29:50] | Want something to eat? | 如果想吃东西 |
[1:29:52] | Got some pasta,shrimp,lobster. | 这里有意面 虾 龙虾 |
[1:29:53] | I got whiskey. Any kind of booze you want. | 我这还有威士忌 想喝什么都有 |
[1:29:56] | You know what? The Bureau doesn’t allow us | 其实吧 局里不让 |
[1:29:57] | to drink while we’re at sea. | 我们在工作时饮酒 |
[1:29:59] | Duh! Of course. | 搞忘了 当然 |
[1:30:01] | Ever been on one of these before? | 以前乘过这种游艇吗? |
[1:30:03] | A boat? | 船吗? |
[1:30:05] | I learned how to sail when I was six. | 我六岁的时候学着一起出海 |
[1:30:07] | No shit. Is that right? Really? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[1:30:09] | On one like this,though? | 但像这样一艘船啊 |
[1:30:11] | I had the whole front extended in order to fit the chopper up there. | 我把船的前部加长了 好停直升机 |
[1:30:14] | See that? | 看见没 |
[1:30:16] | Anyway,this is for you. | 总之呢 这个是给你的 |
[1:30:18] | It’s a complete list of every person that was at my wedding. | 这是出席我婚礼的全部人员名单 |
[1:30:21] | I understand you wanted the whole wedding video. | 我明白你们想要完整的婚礼录像 |
[1:30:24] | Figured this would help expedite the whole process,right? | 我觉得这样能提高你们的工作效率 对吧 |
[1:30:27] | – There you go. – Look, | – 的确 – 听着 |
[1:30:28] | my point is that | 我想说的是 |
[1:30:30] | I know you’re investigating Stratton. | 我知道你在调查斯特拉顿 |
[1:30:31] | But for the life of me,I can’t figure out why. | 但就我看来 我完全不明白为什么 |
[1:30:35] | I know we’re a little unorthodox,we’re a little | 我知道我们公司不那么传统 不同于他人 |
[1:30:37] | loud in the way we do things. But you gotta understand, | 做事情有点高调 |
[1:30:40] | we’re the new guys on the block,you know, | 不过你们要理解 |
[1:30:41] | we’re trying to make a name for ourselves. | 我们属于新人 这是在打响名声 |
[1:30:44] | But I want you to understand,we don’t | 但你们必须知道的是 我们不做 |
[1:30:46] | do anything illegal. | 任何违法的事 |
[1:30:49] | Whatsoever. | 无论如何都不会 |
[1:30:50] | I mean,you could talk to the SEC. | 你可以去找证监会 |
[1:30:52] | They were at my office 15 times over the last six months. | 他们过去半年内来我们公司有15次了吧 |
[1:30:55] | I mean,I got… I got nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[1:30:57] | Well,you know the SEC is a civil regulatory agency. | 你也知道证监会属于民间监管组织 |
[1:31:00] | We pursue criminal activities. | 我们查的是刑事犯罪 |
[1:31:02] | Exactly! You go after real criminals,which | 没错 你们抓的是真正的罪犯啊 |
[1:31:05] | makes me wonder what the hell you’re investigating me for? | 我就更想知道了 你们在调查我什么? |
[1:31:08] | I mean,honestly… | 说真的 |
[1:31:10] | What is it that you think that we did or do? I don’t get it. | 你觉得我都干什么了?我不懂啊 |
[1:31:14] | Well,I… | 这个 |
[1:31:15] | Look,Jordan,I can’t discuss an ongoing investigation. | 乔丹 我不能透露正在进行的案子的信息 |
[1:31:18] | No,I get that. No,I understand. | 这我明白 我懂 |
[1:31:20] | With that said… | 既然说到这了 |
[1:31:22] | This case got dumped on my desk… | 这案子是别人丢到我桌上的 |
[1:31:24] | – Did it? – You know,by a higher-up | – 谁干的 – 你知道的 我的上级 |
[1:31:25] | who needs to make a show | 想要通过调查 |
[1:31:27] | of looking into the new company on the block, | 新兴的公司来展示工作成果 |
[1:31:29] | – with all the press and everything. – New loud guys. | – 我有压力 诸如此类的 – 太招摇的人 |
[1:31:31] | And then I end up being the schmuck | 最后就轮到我这傻子 |
[1:31:32] | who does the looking. Exactly. | 来做具体的调查了 就是这样 |
[1:31:34] | It’s just,you know… It bothers me. | 只是这件事还是很烦人啊 |
[1:31:36] | We’re the new guy. We’re the one | 我们是新人 我们是 |
[1:31:38] | that’s banging on Wall Street’s door. I mean,you should… | 属于敲门想进去华尔街的 |
[1:31:40] | You should see what’s going on at the bigger firms. | 你应该去查更大的公司 |
[1:31:42] | I mean,I know all the information. | 所以信息我都知道 |
[1:31:44] | It’s true! Goldman,Lehman Brothers,Merrill… | 真的 高盛 雷曼兄弟 美林 |
[1:31:47] | Collateralized debt obligations? | 债务抵押证券? |
[1:31:49] | This Internet stock bullshit? | 网络公司股票 什么破烂? |
[1:31:50] | I mean,it’s a fucking travesty. | 简直是搞笑啊 |
[1:31:52] | I could take you step-by-step | 我可以一步步带你了解 |
[1:31:54] | through what exactly is occurring. | 具体都发生了些什么 |
[1:31:57] | All you have to do is ask. | 只要你开口问 |
[1:31:59] | I’m available. | 我有的是时间 |
[1:32:00] | – That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. – Mmm-hmm. | – 这话正是我想听到的 – 嗯 |
[1:32:02] | I don’t see why a little sitdown like this | 这样一起坐下谈谈多好啊 |
[1:32:05] | can’t be profitable for the both of us. | 对双方都大有好处 |
[1:32:07] | It should. Right? It should profit the both of us. | 就该如此不是吗?就该对双方都有好处 |
[1:32:09] | – It should. – Look. | – 没错 – 你瞧 |
[1:32:12] | I’m gonna give you my personal line. | 我把私人的电话号码给你 |
[1:32:14] | Five days a week,you just call me,feel free. | 一礼拜五天你随便打 |
[1:32:17] | – I’ll do that. – Great. | – 我会的 – 那好 |
[1:32:21] | Are you sure you guys don’t want something to drink? | 你们确定不要喝点什么吗? |
[1:32:23] | You’re not hungry? Nothing? | 也不饿吗?什么都不要? |
[1:32:25] | – Nothing? No? – Oh,no. | – 不用了 – 是吗? |
[1:32:30] | Let me ask you, | 我想问问啊 |
[1:32:31] | and if you don’t wanna get too personal, | 如果问题问得太过分太私人了 |
[1:32:32] | – just tell me to shut up at any time. – Oh. | – 你可以随时让我闭嘴 – 噢 |
[1:32:35] | Did you try to get your broker’s license at one time? | 你以前是不是考过股票经纪人执照? |
[1:32:38] | Did I hear that right? Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street? | 我的消息准确吗?当时是不是打算在华尔街试试? |
[1:32:42] | – No? – Who you been talking to? | – 不?- 你都问了谁? |
[1:32:44] | Who the fuck you been talking to? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:32:45] | Well,you’re investigating me. | 你这不是在调查我嘛 |
[1:32:46] | I hear things. | 我也有自己的消息源啊 |
[1:32:48] | You know what I mean? | 你明白吧 |
[1:32:50] | You ever think about what would’ve happened | 你有没有想过 当时考上会怎样 |
[1:32:52] | if you would have stayed the course? | 如果 你继续从事这一行 |
[1:32:55] | You know what? When I’m riding home on the subway | 你知道吗 我每天回家搭地铁 |
[1:32:57] | and my balls are fucking sweating, | 热得蛋都在流汗 |
[1:32:59] | I’m wearing the same suit three days in a row… | 连续三天穿同一套西装 |
[1:33:01] | Yeah,you bet I do. | 我当然是想过 |
[1:33:02] | I’ve thought about it before. Who wouldn’t,right? | 以前的确想过 谁不会呢 |
[1:33:04] | Right,who fucking wouldn’t? | 没错 谁不想啊 |
[1:33:05] | What do you get… | 我还有 |
[1:33:06] | Another personal question,no need to answer… | 另外一个私人问题 |
[1:33:08] | No,that’s all right,Jordan. | 你不必回答的 乔丹 |
[1:33:09] | What do you pull in? 50,60K? Something like that? | 你工资如何?一年差不多五六万吧? |
[1:33:12] | – A year? In the ballpark? – Oh. | – 一年?在球场?- 噢 |
[1:33:14] | Well,I… | 好吧 我 |
[1:33:16] | Let’s put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[1:33:18] | You get a free handgun | 进局里工作 |
[1:33:19] | when you sign up for the Bureau. | 会给你免费的手枪 |
[1:33:21] | No,but it fucking pisses me off. You know what I mean? | 没错 但这太让我火大了 你懂的 想想看吧 |
[1:33:24] | You think about the people that built this country, | 一手建立起这个国家的人 |
[1:33:26] | hardworking people like you. | 勤劳实干的人们 像你这样的 |
[1:33:27] | Firefighters,teachers,FBI agents. | 比如消防员啊 教师啊 FBI探员啊 |
[1:33:30] | End of the day,you guys get fucking skinned alive financially. | 累死累活的 工资却这么低 |
[1:33:34] | It fucking makes me angry. | 太他妈的令人生气了 |
[1:33:36] | Now the one thing about Wall Street and this market is, | 所以华尔街和这市场的意义就在于 |
[1:33:39] | for me,I feel | 对我来说 |
[1:33:42] | it’s good to give back. You know,there’s… | 能回馈社会是很好的 |
[1:33:44] | There are situations where I can | 在很多情况下 我都可以回馈 |
[1:33:46] | make those situations better for people. You know? | 对人们的生活进行改善 |
[1:33:50] | You know what I mean. | 你明白吧 |
[1:33:51] | Opportunity | 机遇 |
[1:33:53] | is everything. | 就是一切 |
[1:33:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:33:56] | Take for example,I got this one kid,right? | 比如 我认识这样一个小孩 |
[1:33:58] | Went to school for environmental science,something like that. | 大学念的专业是环境科学之类的吧 |
[1:34:02] | He was bogged down by student loans. | 学生贷款让他生活很艰难 |
[1:34:04] | Turns out,his mother needed triple bypass surgery. | 结果他母亲又需要做三次心脏搭桥手术 |
[1:34:06] | – Jesus. – Right. Horrible situation. | – 老天 – 遭遇太不幸了 |
[1:34:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:34:09] | But we got him into the market | 但是我们就让他在正确的时候 |
[1:34:10] | at the right time and chose the right stock. | 进入到这个市场选择了正确的股票 |
[1:34:12] | We gave him the right guidance. | 给了他正确的指导 |
[1:34:14] | Boom! Overnight,changed his entire life. | 嘭 一夜之间 整个人生都改变了 |
[1:34:17] | Got to put his mother into | 他可以送妈妈 |
[1:34:19] | the best hospital in New York City. | 去全纽约最好的医院治疗 |
[1:34:21] | It didn’t work out for her, | 虽然最后还是没能成功 |
[1:34:22] | granted,she passed away,unfortunately. | 很不幸她去世了 |
[1:34:24] | But we gave him that opportunity. | 但是 我们给了他这个机会 |
[1:34:26] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吧? |
[1:34:28] | It’s just about setting up the right team, | 只要选择正确的合作团队 |
[1:34:29] | and then overnight your life can change. | 一夜之间就可以改变命运 |
[1:34:38] | What does… What does an intern… | 那这样的 |
[1:34:42] | What does an intern make in a deal like that? | 这样的实习生 可以挣多少钱 |
[1:34:43] | Well,in that situation, | 这种情况的话 |
[1:34:46] | in that particular trade,and it was one trade, | 就单单这笔交易 |
[1:34:50] | north of half a million dollars. | 五十万美元往上 |
[1:34:56] | And I’d do that for anybody,you know, | 并且不论是谁我都愿意这样做 |
[1:34:58] | anybody that needs the proper guidance. | 任何需要正确指导的人 |
[1:35:21] | Can you say that again, | 能再说一遍吗? |
[1:35:23] | just the way you said it? | 像你刚才那样 再说一遍 |
[1:35:25] | Just the same way. | 跟刚才一样说 |
[1:35:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:35:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[1:35:32] | Oh,come on! You know what I’m talking about. | 拜托 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[1:35:35] | I think what Jordan just did is he… | 再说一遍吧 我觉得 乔当刚才是在 |
[1:35:37] | – If I’m not mistaken… – No. | – 如果我理解得没错的话 – 不 |
[1:35:38] | You just tried to bribe a federal officer. | 你刚才在试图贿赂联邦探员啊 |
[1:35:40] | No,technically I didn’t bribe anybody. | 不 确切地说 我没有贿赂任何人 |
[1:35:42] | No,no,that’s not the conversation I heard,Jordan. | 不 不 这不是我听到的 乔丹 |
[1:35:45] | No,no,according to the U.S. criminal code, | 不 不 根据美国的刑法 |
[1:35:46] | there needs to be an exact dollar figure | 需要用切实的金钱 |
[1:35:48] | – for the exchange of services. – Oh! | – 来收买对方 – 噢 |
[1:35:50] | That would not hold up in a court of law. | 这样子法律是不会承认的 |
[1:35:52] | Nah,it’s not howl heard it. | 他不是听到的 |
[1:35:53] | No,no,no,that’s the truth. But I want to tell you this. | 不 不 事实就是这样 但是 这么告诉你吧 |
[1:35:56] | Yeah. | 说 |
[1:35:57] | The same gentleman that told me | 告诉我你要 |
[1:35:59] | that you tried to get your broker’s license | 考执照的那个人 |
[1:36:01] | also told me that you are a straight arrow. | 还告诉我 你是个正直的人 |
[1:36:03] | He ran a security check on me. | 他竟然还去查我的背景了 |
[1:36:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:36:06] | Yeah,when you sail on a boat fit for a Bond villain, | 我人在江湖 小人到处都是 |
[1:36:09] | sometimes you need to play the part. Right? | 有时候身不由己啊 对吧? |
[1:36:12] | I think it’s time you both get the fuck off my boat. | 我看是时候请你们滚了 |
[1:36:14] | What do you say? Hmm? | 你们看呢? |
[1:36:17] | You know,Jordan,I’ll tell you something. | 你知道吗 乔丹 这么告诉你吧 |
[1:36:18] | Most of the Wall Street jackasses that I bust, | 大多数我教训过的华尔街混蛋们 |
[1:36:21] | they’re to the manor born. | 他们天生就是如此 |
[1:36:24] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是 |
[1:36:25] | Their fathers are douchebags, | 他们的老爸们就已经是混蛋 |
[1:36:27] | just like their fathers before them. | 老爸的老爸也一样 |
[1:36:30] | But you… | 但是你 |
[1:36:33] | You,Jordan,you got this way all on your own. | 你 乔丹 你完全靠自己爬上来的 |
[1:36:35] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[1:36:37] | – Good for you,little man. – Little man? | – 不错啊 你这小人 – 小人? |
[1:36:39] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[1:36:40] | Me,the little man? | 我是小人啊? |
[1:36:41] | And let me tell you something. | 这么说吧 |
[1:36:43] | Let me tell you something else. | 我再告诉你一件事 |
[1:36:45] | Honestly,I’m not bullshitting here, | 说真的 我可没胡说 |
[1:36:47] | this is one of the nicest boats | 这是我搭过的最好的船 |
[1:36:48] | – that I’ve ever been on,I gotta tell you. – I bet it is. | – 这个必须承认 – 那是肯定 |
[1:36:50] | And you know what I was just thinking,too? | 而且你知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:36:52] | The fucking hero that I’m gonna be back at the office | 等案子查完 我得成大英雄啊 |
[1:36:55] | when the Bureau seizes this fucking boat. | 等局里把你的船收走 |
[1:36:57] | Because,I mean,fuckety-fuck-fuck,Jordan, | 我终于是把乔丹给操翻了啊 |
[1:37:00] | look at this thing! | 看看这个东西 |
[1:37:01] | It’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:37:02] | And you got the beautiful girls there. It’s wonderful. | 船上还有美女啊 简直太棒了 |
[1:37:05] | All right,get the fuck off my boat. | 好了 滚出我的船 |
[1:37:08] | I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other | 我敢肯定我们很快 |
[1:37:10] | – real soon. – I’m sure. | – 会再见面的 – 那是 |
[1:37:11] | Good luck on that subway ride home | 祝回家搭地铁好运啊 |
[1:37:12] | to your miserable,ugly fucking wives. | 滚回你们那丑八怪老婆身边吧 |
[1:37:14] | I’m gonna have Heidi lick some caviar off my balls in the meantime. | 我一会儿让海蒂把鱼子酱舔我蛋蛋上 |
[1:37:18] | Hey,you guys want to take some lobsters for your ride home? | 嘿你们俩回家路上要带点龙虾吗? |
[1:37:20] | Fucking miserable pricks,I know you can’t afford them! | 可悲的傻逼们 我知道你们买不起 |
[1:37:23] | Fucking cheap fucks. | 操你妈的 |
[1:37:25] | Fucking miserable pricks. | 可悲的傻逼 |
[1:37:28] | Hey,fellas! Look what I found in my pocket! Look! | 嘿两位 看我口袋里找到什么 |
[1:37:31] | A year’s salary right here. | 你们俩一年的工资 |
[1:37:33] | You know what I call them? Fun coupons! | 知道我叫这什么吗?欢乐打折券 |
[1:37:35] | See that! | 看 |
[1:37:37] | They’re fun coupons! | 欢乐打折券 |
[1:37:47] | Switzerland? What the fuck is in Switzerland? | 瑞士?去瑞士干嘛 |
[1:37:50] | Swiss fucking banks,that’s what. | 当然是因为瑞士有银行啊 |
[1:37:52] | It was ass-covering time. I had to hide my money. | 现在得擦干净屁股 我得把钱藏起来 |
[1:37:56] | Enter Rugrat. | 于是有请光头 |
[1:37:58] | He knew this Swiss banker from law school. | 他在法学院的时候认识了个瑞士银行家 |
[1:38:00] | But he was in Geneva. | 但那人在日内瓦 |
[1:38:02] | And there was no way I was gonna make that flight sober. | 而我是没可能清醒地坐这么久的飞机 |
[1:38:06] | So I knew if I took my drugs right, | 所以我知道如果我把握好量 |
[1:38:08] | I could sleep through the entire flight. | 可以整个飞行都在睡觉 |
[1:38:10] | But I had to take them just right. | 但这个量 就一定要准确 |
[1:38:13] | At 4:00 P.M.,I popped a few more ludes, | 下午4点我吃了几片安眠酮 |
[1:38:15] | which started kicking in by the time. | 开完销售会议之后 |
[1:38:17] | I finished my sales meeting. | 药劲就上来了 |
[1:38:19] | My tingle phase. | 进入了兴奋阶段 |
[1:38:20] | By dinner,I popped a few more | 晚饭时候又吃了几颗 |
[1:38:22] | on top of some cocktails and a Valium or two. | 就着几杯鸡尾酒 还有一两片安定 |
[1:38:25] | My slur phase. | 这叫说话含糊阶段 |
[1:38:29] | By 8:30,I took a few more ludes | 到了八点半 我又再吃了几片 |
[1:38:31] | and pretty much lost all my motor skills. | 连动作都做不了了 |
[1:38:34] | This was the drool phase. | 这叫口水横流阶段 |
[1:38:39] | And by 10:00,I didn’t know who or what the fuck I was. | 等到了十点 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[1:38:42] | The amnesia phase. | 记忆缺失阶段 |
[1:38:45] | We boarded the plane just before midnight. | 午夜之前我们登机了 |
[1:38:47] | Wow! Look at you! | 哇 看看你啊 |
[1:38:49] | – You’re beautiful. – Excuse me,Sir. | – 多漂亮啊 – 打扰了 先生 |
[1:38:51] | His sleeping pills just kicked in. He’s all right. | 是安眠药 他没事 |
[1:38:53] | May I see your boarding passes,Sir? | 能看你下你的登机牌吗 先生 |
[1:38:55] | We have the boarding passes. | 登机牌我们有 |
[1:38:57] | Jesus Christ,I wanna fuck her. | 天哪 我要上她 |
[1:38:59] | Hey! Fucking relax. | 嘿 放松点 |
[1:39:01] | Oh,my God! You got your hand on my fucking cock! | 天啊 你他妈摸我下面干嘛 |
[1:39:03] | I don’t. Cut it out. | 我不知道 别说了 |
[1:39:05] | He’s got his hand on my dick again. | 他又摸我鸡鸡了 |
[1:39:06] | I’m just trying to buckle you up. | 我只是想给你把它弄掉 |
[1:39:07] | You got your hand on his dick? | 你又摸他干嘛 |
[1:39:08] | You gotta stop doing that in public places. | 公共场合还是别这样了以后 |
[1:39:10] | Oh,my God. Take it off! | 天啊 假发脱掉 |
[1:39:12] | Take it off! | 脱掉啊 |
[1:39:13] | I heard there’s a treasure map under here. | 我听说假发下面有藏宝图 |
[1:39:17] | – Stop! I know,miss. – Excuse me,Sir. | – 住手 我知道了 – 打扰了 先生 |
[1:39:19] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[1:39:21] | – Watch it. – Go back to your seat,please. | – 看着他 – 请回自己的位置上 |
[1:39:22] | – What are you upset about? – Please go back to your seat. | – 你生什么气 – 请回自己的位置上 |
[1:39:25] | I will have to call the captain. | 不然我只能通知机长了 |
[1:39:26] | Please,Sir,please,Sir. Sit down. | 先生 请坐下 |
[1:39:29] | – Please sit down! – Ow! | – 请坐下 – 哦 |
[1:39:31] | – I’m going! Stop. – Okay,sorry. | – 我走了 – 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:39:32] | We apologize. We’re gonna go to sleep. | 我们很抱歉 我要睡觉了 |
[1:39:34] | Question. I wanna ask you a question. | 我有个问题要问 |
[1:39:36] | Fasten your seat belt,Sir. | 请系上安全带 |
[1:39:38] | We cannot take off if you haven’t fastened | 不系安全带我们不能起飞 |
[1:39:39] | – your seat belt. – I’m really horny,too. | – 你的安全带 – 我很好色 |
[1:39:40] | Sit down. Fasten it. | 坐下 系好 |
[1:39:42] | – Right. Okay,I’ll sit down… – I will do it for you. | – 不然我帮你系 – 我帮你系 |
[1:39:43] | – What? – I’ll do it for you. | – 什么?- 我可以帮你系 |
[1:39:44] | You gotta speak English. | 你得说英语 |
[1:39:45] | We don’t understand this language you’re speaking. | 你说的语言我们听不懂 |
[1:39:48] | I will help him with his seat belt. | 我来帮你系上 |
[1:39:50] | – You gotta put it on right. – Sit back. Sit back,Sir. | – 我得把他放在右边 – 坐好 坐好 |
[1:39:52] | – There you go. – All right. I’ll just Lean back… | – 好了 坐好了- 好了 |
[1:39:57] | Bitte,Hilfe! | 比特 费尔希 |
[1:40:14] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:40:15] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:40:18] | Donnie… | 丹尼 |
[1:40:20] | Donnie,this isn’t funny. You gotta untie me,buddy. | 丹尼 这不好玩 快给我松绑 |
[1:40:23] | I can’t untie you. | 我可不能给你松绑 |
[1:40:25] | The captain tied you up. | 是机长绑的 |
[1:40:27] | He almost fucking tasered you. | 他差点都拿电击枪电你了 |
[1:40:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:40:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:40:36] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:40:46] | You were screaming at people. | 你朝别人嚷嚷 |
[1:40:48] | Oh,fuck off. | 不会吧 |
[1:40:49] | You were on the floor rolling around and shit. | 你躺在地上滚来滚去 |
[1:40:51] | Oh,Jesus. | 哦 老天爷 |
[1:40:52] | You called the captain the N-word. | 你还骂机长是黑鬼 |
[1:40:55] | I called the captain the N-word? | 我喊机长是黑鬼? |
[1:40:56] | – Yeah,he was very upset. – Really? | – 是啊 他可生气了 – 真的吗? |
[1:40:59] | – Luckily we’re in first class. – Jesus. | – 还好我们坐的头等舱啊 – 天啊 |
[1:41:02] | Jesus Christ,I think you have a fucking drug problem. | 老天爷 我觉得你这嗑药是嗑出毛病了 |
[1:41:06] | Where are the ludes? | 安眠酮在哪? |
[1:41:07] | Where are the ludes? | 我的安眠酮呢? |
[1:41:09] | They’re up my ass. Don’t worry about it. | 屁眼里塞着呢 不用担心 |
[1:41:11] | – I got it. – Okay. | – 我拿着呢 – 好吧 |
[1:41:13] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:41:15] | Jesus Christ,what are we gonna do | 天啊 等到了瑞士 |
[1:41:16] | when we get to Switzerland,buddy? | 可怎么办 |
[1:41:17] | This is bad. | 情况不太好啊 |
[1:41:18] | Fucking things are against my chest. I can’t breathe. | 这带子勒住了我胸口 我不能呼吸了 |
[1:41:20] | Come on,do something to calm me down. Please. | 快做点什么让我冷静下来 |
[1:41:22] | Okay,shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. | 好吧 闭嘴啊 快闭嘴 |
[1:41:25] | Okay. Shh! Shh! | 好啊 嘘 嘘 |
[1:41:28] | That’s good. | 没事了 睡吧 |
[1:41:29] | – Go to sleep. – Rub it harder,buddy. | – 去睡觉 – 用力点摸 |
[1:41:30] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[1:41:32] | We all love you. Shut the fuck up! | 我们都爱你 给我闭嘴 |
[1:41:40] | Mr. Belfort, | 贝尔福特先生 |
[1:41:42] | you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:41:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:41:50] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[1:41:51] | – Hey,Donnie. – Yeah? | – 嘿丹尼 – 在 |
[1:41:52] | When we get out there,try not to act like yourself. | 等我们到了那 可别再这样了好么 |
[1:41:54] | Okay? Let’s make Geneva an asshole-free Donnie zone,all right? | 让日内瓦成为”混账丹尼禁区”如何 |
[1:41:56] | What are you fucking coming at me for? | 你这么针对我干嘛? |
[1:41:57] | Hey,listen. The only reason you’re sitting in this limo | 嘿 听着 你现在能坐在这豪车里 |
[1:41:59] | and not in a Swiss jail is because of my friend. Okay? | 而不是蹲在瑞士的大牢 那都是因为我的朋友 好吗 |
[1:42:01] | Hilfe! | 希尔费 |
[1:42:03] | We’re here. We’re here. Everyone calm down. | 我们到了 |
[1:42:06] | Jordan Belfort! | 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[1:42:07] | At last. | 终于见面了 |
[1:42:09] | Nicholas has told me so much about you. | 尼古拉斯老向我提起你 |
[1:42:11] | Jordan,Jean Jacques Saurel. | 乔丹 这位是雅克·苏瑞尔 |
[1:42:13] | – Pleasure to make your acquaintance. – Nice to meet you. | – 很高兴认识你 – 幸会 |
[1:42:16] | It’s a joke. | 真是搞笑 |
[1:42:18] | You’ll understand when you’re in the fucking seat. | 明白我们在说什么吧 |
[1:42:20] | You need a bigger couch. For guests. | 拿沙发当桌子使 |
[1:42:22] | Yeah. Yeah,yeah. I don’t understand. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我不懂啊 |
[1:42:24] | I’m curious about your bank secrecy laws here. | 我比较好奇你们这里的银行保密法 |
[1:42:28] | Uh… Wait. Yes. Excusez-moi,Jordan. | 额 等等 抱歉 乔丹 |
[1:42:32] | Swiss custom requires 10 minutes of… | 瑞士的传统是 需要十分钟的 |
[1:42:35] | Blah,blah,blah. | 等等 |
[1:42:36] | – Chit chat. – Yeah,chit chat,thank you. | – 闲聊 – 闲聊 谢谢 |
[1:42:38] | Before business can be discussed. | 之后再谈生意 |
[1:42:41] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:42:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:42:47] | Let’s get down to it. What would you like to know? | 我们还是开门见山吧 你想知道些什么? |
[1:42:50] | Under what circumstances would you be obligated | 在什么情况下 |
[1:42:53] | to cooperate with an FBI | 才会有义务必须跟FBI合作 |
[1:42:56] | or a U.S. Justice Department investigation,for example? | 或者美国司法部的调查? |
[1:42:59] | Ca depend. | 看情况 |
[1:43:01] | Ca depend? | 看情况? |
[1:43:03] | Oui. | 是 |
[1:43:04] | Ca depend on what,exactly? | 看具体什么? |
[1:43:08] | Whether America plans to invade Switzerland | 要看美国人会不会在接下来 |
[1:43:10] | in the coming months. | 几个月入侵瑞士 |
[1:43:12] | Shall I check if tanks are rolling down the Rue de la Croy? | 看看坦克是不是已经开到下面克洛伊大道了 |
[1:43:15] | – Yes. Rue de la Croix. – Croix. Croix. | – 是克洛瓦 – 克洛瓦 |
[1:43:17] | Not Croy. Not Rue de la Croy. It’s Croix. | 不是克洛伊 也不是什么克洛伊大道 就叫克洛瓦 |
[1:43:20] | See,this is what he used to do back in law school. Check me. | 我们以前在法学院就是这样 香槟不念香槟 |
[1:43:22] | – Champagne. Champagne. – Yeah. | – “香槟” – 没错 |
[1:43:24] | Yeah,yeah. French fries,pommes frites. | 是啊 薯条还是”法式薯条” |
[1:43:27] | – And that kind of stuff. – That’s funny. | – 这种的之类的吧 – 真是搞笑 |
[1:43:31] | What I’m asking,you Swiss dick, | 我想问的是 你这瑞士混蛋 |
[1:43:34] | is are you going to fuck me over? | 会不会把我的事搞砸了 |
[1:43:39] | I understand perfectly,you American shit. | 我当然明白你的意思 美国草包 |
[1:43:44] | The only way the Banque Réal de Genéve | 日内瓦皇家银行如果必须 |
[1:43:47] | would cooperate with a foreign legal body | 和外国的法律单位合作 |
[1:43:49] | is if the crime being pursued | 只能是他们查的案子在瑞士 |
[1:43:51] | is also a crime in Switzerland. | 也触犯了法律 |
[1:43:53] | But there are very few Swiss laws which apply to your practices. | 但瑞士很少有适用于你们的法律条文 |
[1:43:59] | From a financial standpoint, | 所以从经济这方面考虑 |
[1:44:01] | you are now | 你们现在身处 |
[1:44:03] | in heaven. | 天堂啊 |
[1:44:04] | See,I told you he was fantastic,right? | 看吧 跟你说了他很赞吧 |
[1:44:07] | If the U.S. Justice Department sent us a subpoena,it would become | 如果美国司法部门给我们发来传票 |
[1:44:12] | papier toilette. | 那只会被用来当厕纸 |
[1:44:14] | We would wipe our ass with it. | 我们会用它来擦屁股 |
[1:44:17] | Unless,of course,it was an investigation | 不过除非 他们调查的是 |
[1:44:20] | into stock fraud, | 股票欺诈 |
[1:44:22] | which is a crime here in Switzerland,if I’m correct. | 如果我没弄错的话 这在瑞士也是犯罪 |
[1:44:24] | Then there would have to be coopération on your part, | 那样就必须是”合作”了 |
[1:44:28] | – if I’m not mistaken. – Yes. | – 如果我没弄错 – 是 |
[1:44:30] | Yes,we would. Mmm-hmm. | 那的确 |
[1:44:33] | Assuming the account is under your name. | 如果这账户是在名下的话 |
[1:44:37] | If it were | 如果 |
[1:44:38] | another name, | 是别人的名字 |
[1:44:41] | a friend’s,camarade… | 朋友啊 |
[1:44:43] | Cousin? | 表亲啊? |
[1:44:48] | – Relative? – Yeah. | – 亲戚 – 没错 |
[1:44:51] | Hmm. | 额 |
[1:44:52] | Was that yodeling I just heard | 刚才他是说腹语了吗 |
[1:44:55] | or did you just say what I thought you said? | 他是不是真说了我听到的那句? |
[1:44:58] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 |
[1:45:00] | He’s telling me to use a fucking rathole. | 他是在告诉我 应该用”老鼠洞” |
[1:45:03] | But a U.S. rathole would never get | 但美国的老鼠洞没法把 |
[1:45:05] | into Switzerland with all that money. | 那么多钱弄来瑞士 |
[1:45:07] | What I needed was a rathole with a European passport. | 我需要一个欧洲护照开的老鼠洞 |
[1:45:18] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[1:45:20] | Hey. How’s my favorite aunt,huh? | 嘿 我最亲爱的阿姨 你好吗 |
[1:45:23] | Welcome. Was the traffic terrible? | 欢迎呀 交通是不是很糟糕 |
[1:45:24] | Oh,no,not at all. | 没一点也不 |
[1:45:28] | Jordan,come in. | 乔丹 进来 |
[1:45:30] | Thank God Aunt Emma didn’t need too much convincing. | 谢天谢地 艾玛阿姨并不难说服 |
[1:45:33] | Turned out the British weren’t too different from the Swiss. | 结果呢 英国人和瑞士人也差不多 |
[1:45:36] | Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. | 有钱开口 没钱滚蛋 |
[1:45:39] | How do you say “rathole” in British? | 英国人是怎么说”老鼠洞”的啊 |
[1:45:41] | If you get into any trouble whatsoever, | 如果你碰到任何麻烦 |
[1:45:44] | I’ll come forth immediately. I’ll say that I duped you. | 我会马上过来 说是我骗了你 |
[1:45:46] | That I promise. | 这个我保证 |
[1:45:48] | Risk is what keeps us young,isn’t it,darling? | 是冒险让我们更年轻的 对吗 亲爱的 |
[1:45:55] | Sometimes I wonder | 有时候我想 |
[1:45:58] | if you let money get the best of you,my love. | 你是不是完全被金钱控制住了 |
[1:46:01] | Among | 当然 |
[1:46:02] | other substances. | 还有其他的东西 |
[1:46:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:46:08] | It’s that obvious,huh? | 那么明显吗 |
[1:46:10] | It’s chilly,darling,and you’re sweating bullets. | 天这么冷 你还一直冒汗珠子 |
[1:46:16] | What can I say? I’m… | 怎么说呢 |
[1:46:18] | I’m a drug addict. | 我吸毒上瘾 |
[1:46:20] | I really am. | 真的 |
[1:46:23] | Cocaine,pills. | 可卡因 各种药片 |
[1:46:25] | Whatever it is,I’ll fucking do it. | 不管什么我都吃 |
[1:46:28] | Now that’s the truth. | 就是这样 |
[1:46:30] | I mean… | 还有 |
[1:46:31] | I’m a sex addict,too. | 我还有性瘾 |
[1:46:33] | Well,there are worse things to be addicted to than sex. | 有比性瘾更严重的事 |
[1:46:37] | Jesus,why am I telling you all this? Why am I… | 天哪 我为什么要告诉你这些 |
[1:46:39] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:46:42] | Because I’m very easy to talk to. | 因为我通情达理 |
[1:46:44] | – You are. You are easy to talk to. – Mmm. | – 的确 非常善解人意 – 嗯 |
[1:46:48] | I suppose it’s… | 我觉得 |
[1:46:50] | Just my job,you know. | 只是因为我的工作 |
[1:46:52] | All these people dependent on me. | 这些人都指望着我 |
[1:46:54] | Tens of millions of dollars at stake,you know. | 几千万美元命悬一线的 |
[1:46:57] | Sometimes I feel like I… | 有时候我会觉得 |
[1:46:59] | I’ve bitten off more than I can chew,you know. | 实在是一下吃太多 力不从心 |
[1:47:02] | You’re a man with large appetites. | 你是个胃口很大的人 |
[1:47:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:47:08] | Is she fucking hitting on me? | 她这是在勾引我吗? |
[1:47:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:47:11] | Yeah,I am. | 我是 |
[1:47:15] | I suppose I put that on myself though,right? | 我想 这都是我自找的 对吧? |
[1:47:18] | My decision. | 自己的决定 |
[1:47:20] | It’s just hard to… | 这很艰难 |
[1:47:22] | Hard to learn to control the anxiety sometimes,you know? | 有时候 真的很难学着控制焦虑 |
[1:47:26] | You know,to… | 你知道的 |
[1:47:28] | Learn to relax and let go and… | 放轻松 学着放手 |
[1:47:32] | To release the tension. | 释放压力 |
[1:47:35] | She is hitting on me. | 她绝对是在勾引我 |
[1:47:37] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[1:47:39] | Yeah,to release the tension. | 是啊 释放压力 |
[1:47:45] | I suppose we,uh… | 我觉得我们 额 |
[1:47:47] | We all just need to learn,uh… | 我们都需要学着去 |
[1:47:50] | Learn to do what comes naturally in life,you know? | 学着顺其自然 |
[1:47:56] | Is he fucking hitting on me? | 他这是在勾引我? |
[1:48:04] | Stability,dear. | 稳住 亲爱的 |
[1:48:06] | Family. | 我们是亲戚 |
[1:48:14] | You take care of my niece,my love. | 把我的外甥女照顾好 |
[1:48:17] | I’ll take care of everything over here. | 这边的就我来照顾 |
[1:48:20] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:48:23] | Come on! There you go. | 来呀 你去哪里 |
[1:48:26] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[1:48:28] | We had,literally,a fuckload of money. | 我们确确实实有整车的钞票 |
[1:48:31] | Aunt Emma could never carry all this by herself. | 艾玛阿姨绝不可能一个人带走 |
[1:48:34] | So I thought to myself,who else has a European passport? | 所以我想啊 谁还有欧洲的护照 |
[1:48:38] | Brad,you’re making this too fucking tight! | 好了布拉德 你绑太紧了 |
[1:48:40] | Now Brad,as a successful drug dealer, | 布拉德作为一名成功的毒贩 |
[1:48:43] | spent his winters in the South of France, | 之前冬天在法国南部度假 |
[1:48:45] | which is where he met his wife,Chantalle, | 在那里他认识了自己的老婆 香特尔 |
[1:48:47] | a stripper of Slovenian origin | 斯洛文尼亚裔的脱衣女郎 |
[1:48:50] | born,in of all places, | 还恰好出生在 |
[1:48:52] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[1:48:58] | Well,this is fucked. | 操 不行啊 |
[1:49:00] | Oh. No shit. | 绝对不行 |
[1:49:06] | Like,this will take her like 50 trips. | 而且就这样也得飞50次吧 |
[1:49:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:49:13] | Let me ask you something? | 那样是自杀啊 |
[1:49:15] | What about her family? Right? | 但 她还有家里人啊 对吧 |
[1:49:17] | I mean,they all got Swiss passports,fight. | 他们都有瑞士护照 对吧? |
[1:49:20] | She’s got parents,she’s got a brother,right? | 她有父母 哥哥 |
[1:49:22] | The brother’s got a wife. That’s five fucking people. | 还有兄嫂 那就一共五个人了 |
[1:49:24] | Six,seven trips,boom,right? | 六七次不就搞定了? |
[1:49:26] | They’re all fucking Swiss nitwits like her. | 一群愚蠢的瑞士人 |
[1:49:28] | – They’ll do it. – We could do that. | – 完全可行 – 我们能做到这一点 |
[1:49:29] | At least I have a family,you crooked-nose fuck! | 至少我还有家人啊 你这丑男蠢货 |
[1:49:32] | Hey,uh,don’t forget about my money. | 嘿 别忘了还有我的钱 |
[1:49:36] | I’m sorry,what’s that? | 抱歉 你说啥? |
[1:49:37] | Yeah,I forgot to tell you. He’s got some… | 嘿 我忘了告诉你了 |
[1:49:39] | – He’s got some money. – My money. | – 他也有点钱要运 – 我的钱 |
[1:49:41] | I got a couple of mil coming in like a week. | 下个礼拜有两百万过来 |
[1:49:44] | When it gets in,I’ll give you a call,you come pick it up. | 等到了我给你打电话 你过来拿 |
[1:49:49] | You give me a call? | 你给我打电话? |
[1:49:52] | When it gets here,I’ll give you a call and you’ll come pick it up. | 等钱到了 我会给你打电话 你就过来取 |
[1:49:55] | Well,we don’t fucking work for you,man! | 尼玛 我们又不是给你打工的 |
[1:49:57] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[1:49:59] | you have my money taped to your tits. | 你的咪咪上绑的那都是我的钞票 |
[1:50:01] | Okay? Technically,you do work for me. | 严格说来你就是给我打工的 |
[1:50:06] | Hey,Jordan,we’re gonna need to talk. | 乔丹 我们得谈谈 |
[1:50:07] | If I fucking do this,I’m telling you right now, | 如果我要做这事 那现在就得告诉你 |
[1:50:09] | I ain’t going to him,okay. | 我是不会给他做的 |
[1:50:10] | – I’m not a fucking shvartze. – I got it. | – 我又不是跑腿小弟 – 我知道了 |
[1:50:11] | I don’t do fucking pickups,all right? | 才不会”过来拿” 好吗? |
[1:50:13] | – I got it. – Well,listen to me. | – 听我说 如果这要这么干 – 我会打点好一切 |
[1:50:14] | We meet someplace that I fucking say. | 我必须说 你去告诉那混蛋东西 |
[1:50:15] | And you tell that fucking piece of shit, | 你去告诉那狗东西 |
[1:50:17] | – he comes correct. – I will. | – 他必须好好说话 – 我会的 |
[1:50:18] | He comes in all fucking loopy and fucked up,I swear to God | 他要再这样我可要发火了 |
[1:50:20] | I’ll mash that douchebag’s teeth in. | 我发誓打得他满地找牙 |
[1:50:22] | You’re gonna mash whose fucking teeth in? | 我听到了 谁满地找牙? |
[1:50:24] | Whose fucking teeth are you gonna mash in? | 谁满地找牙? |
[1:50:26] | I put the money on that fucking table! Not you! | 那满桌的钱都是我挣的 不是你 |
[1:50:28] | I’m the reason we have this whole fucking deal! | 没有我哪来这运钱的事 |
[1:50:30] | – He’s got a gun,you fucking idiot! – Fuck his gun! | – 他有枪 你这蠢货 – 去他的枪吧 |
[1:50:32] | I put that money in there! | 我已经说过了 |
[1:50:34] | You know what? You’re a fucking pill dealer. | 你不就是个贩毒的吗 |
[1:50:35] | I got five more just like you,bro. | 你这样的我还认识其他五个 |
[1:50:38] | Keep talking,you fucking piece of shit! | 继续说啊 你这蠢货 |
[1:50:39] | You know what else? You dress like shit! | 你知道么 你穿得都是什么狗屎啊 |
[1:50:41] | So fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[1:50:42] | – Fucking motherfucker! – Oh! Jesus! | – 我操你妈的 – 噢 天啊 |
[1:50:44] | How about that,faggot? Who’s a faggot? | 这样喜欢了吗 基佬?谁才是基佬啊? |
[1:50:47] | You okay? Hey,pal. | 屁放够了没有 |
[1:50:51] | The next day,Aunt Emma flew to Geneva. | 第二天 艾玛阿姨飞去了日内瓦 |
[1:50:54] | Two million in cash in her carry-on, | 登机箱里装了两百万现金 |
[1:50:56] | which in the big picture | 但整个看来 |
[1:50:57] | was a drop in the Swiss bucket. | 那只是海中一瓢而已 |
[1:51:00] | ‘Cause the following month, | 因为接下来一个月 |
[1:51:02] | over the course of six round trips, | 一共六次来回 |
[1:51:04] | Chantalle’s family and friends | 香特尔的家人和她的朋友们 |
[1:51:05] | smuggled in over 20 million in cash | 走私了两千万现金 |
[1:51:08] | without even a hiccup. | 嗝都没打一个 |
[1:51:14] | – And I have some more. – Really? | – 我这还有一些 – 是吗? |
[1:51:16] | – Here. – Oh,thank you. | – 给 – 哦谢谢 |
[1:51:18] | And here. | 还有 |
[1:51:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎啊 |
[1:51:20] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:51:21] | – Yeah,like four bags of it. – Ooh! | – 好了 一共四个包 – 噢 |
[1:51:25] | Are you Swiss-Slovakian or Swiss-Slovenian? | 你是斯洛伐克裔还是斯洛文尼亚裔? |
[1:51:27] | – Slovenian. – Slovenian? | – 斯洛文尼亚 – 斯洛文尼亚 |
[1:51:29] | Who cares. You’re blonde. | 谁在乎你是金发 |
[1:51:30] | Oh,stop. | 别这样 |
[1:51:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:51:53] | Just put the fucking car in park,you dumb fucking idiot! | 把车停好啊 你这蠢货 |
[1:51:58] | I can’t close this briefcase. | 包都扣不上了 |
[1:52:00] | One fucking day. | 哪怕一天 |
[1:52:01] | One fucking day,you couldn’t keep it together? | 你就不能保持清醒哪怕一天吗? |
[1:52:03] | I’m fucked up,Brad. | 我不行了 布拉德 |
[1:52:05] | – Gotta be fucking kidding me. – Fucked up. | – 开玩笑呢吧 – 不行了 |
[1:52:13] | – It’s a joke. – It’s a joke? | – 我开玩笑呢 – 开玩笑? |
[1:52:14] | – I’m sober. – Jesus fucking Christ! | – 我清醒得很 – 老天爷 |
[1:52:16] | It’s a fucking joke. | 你他妈的开玩笑 |
[1:52:17] | – Are you fucking stupid? – I’m not stupid. | – 我开玩笑的 我又不傻 – 就你还不傻? |
[1:52:19] | You fucking drive in here like a fucking maniac, | 你刚才开车跟个疯子似的 |
[1:52:21] | you know the attention that that fucking draws? | 知道有多少人注意到了吗? |
[1:52:23] | – I’m not stupid. I’m smart. – Smart? | – 你知道吗 我可不傻 – 你聪明? |
[1:52:25] | – I make million-dollar deals. – That right? | – 我做的都是百万美元的生意 – 行吧 |
[1:52:28] | With smart important people,unlike you. | 我们是高智商重要人物 |
[1:52:30] | People who don’t sucker-punch people | 不像你 吓坏了 |
[1:52:32] | when they’re scared. Okay? | 你这种人心虚害怕了就知道打人 |
[1:52:34] | – I’m scared,huh? – And by the way, | – 我害怕?- 哦还有啊 |
[1:52:35] | I haven’t gotten an apology yet for that. | 我还没收到你的道歉 |
[1:52:37] | You want an apology,okay. | 道歉?行吧 |
[1:52:38] | I check my fucking messages every day | 我每天都查语音信箱 |
[1:52:39] | – when I come home from work. – Did you? | – 每天下班都查 – 是吗? |
[1:52:40] | – My answering machine. Zero. – Didn’t get one,huh? | – 我的答录机 – 没收到啊 |
[1:52:42] | I got a blinking light, | 零个留言 答录机闪啊闪的 |
[1:52:43] | because I don’t have shit from you. | 因为里面没有你的留言 |
[1:52:44] | You know what,you got a big fucking mouth,okay? | 是啊没错 |
[1:52:45] | I got my wife checking the messages | 怎么讲话的 我让我老婆 |
[1:52:47] | every 45 minutes calling the office,saying, | 每45分钟就查一次留言 打给我办公室 |
[1:52:49] | “Has Brad apologized yet?” | 我问”布拉德道歉了吗?” |
[1:52:50] | “Is there an apology message on the machine?” | “答录机上有道歉留言吗?” |
[1:52:52] | I don’t have Jack shit. You know what? | 你知道吗 什么狗屁都没收到 |
[1:52:54] | That’s not how you treat people. | 你可不能这样对待我 |
[1:52:55] | You got a big fucking mouth,you know. | 你这人讲话实在是 |
[1:52:56] | I’m gonna give you a fucking pass. Just give me the case. | 我不跟你计较了 赶紧把包给我 |
[1:52:58] | You’re gonna give me a pass? | 哦 你不跟我计较? |
[1:53:00] | Look,it’s a figure of fucking speech. | 我不想跟你屁话 |
[1:53:02] | Oh,my gosh. The Emperor of Fucksville | 天哪 你真是狐狸镇的国王 |
[1:53:04] | came down from Fucksville to give me a pass! | 把公文包给我 从狐狸镇跑过来 |
[1:53:05] | From Fucksville,huh? | 不跟我计较了 |
[1:53:07] | Hey,what are the citizens of Fucksville doing today | 狐狸镇的国王不在家 |
[1:53:09] | when their Emperor’s gone? | 镇上的人们该怎么办啊 |
[1:53:10] | Is it mayhem? | 我真求你了 |
[1:53:12] | Are people looting and raping? | 会奸淫掳掠吗? |
[1:53:14] | What are all the little fuckheads doing while you’re here? | 这群混账都会干嘛呢? |
[1:53:16] | Go fuck yourself! Give me the bag. | 你他妈来干嘛啊?给我的袋子 |
[1:53:17] | You back the fuck up. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:53:19] | I’ll ’cause the biggest fucking scene | 你给我退后点 |
[1:53:20] | that I’ve ever caused in my life | 如果再让我见到你 |
[1:53:22] | if you come at me again. | 你再敢打我 |
[1:53:24] | – You know what? – Just fucking keep it down. | – 小点声啊 – 你知道吗 |
[1:53:26] | I got… | 我明白了 |
[1:53:27] | I don’t wanna be out of line or anything, | 我也不想躲着什么 |
[1:53:28] | but I think you like,like me. Like you… | 但我觉得你是喜欢我吧 |
[1:53:32] | Like when you come at me… | 你冲我来的时候 |
[1:53:33] | What’s the matter with you? What the fuck is… | 你看我的眼神 你这人什么毛病啊 |
[1:53:34] | and you look at me. I swear I just noticed it. | 我刚才发现 你好像 |
[1:53:36] | You have like a fucking,like… | 你他妈的好像 |
[1:53:38] | Like a twinkle. You have like a twinkle. | 朝我抛媚眼啊 你眨眼了 |
[1:53:40] | Are you trying to kiss me,bro? | 你是想亲我吗? |
[1:53:41] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[1:53:43] | – What’s with you? – I have a… I don’t know. | – 你什么毛病啊?- 我也不知道 |
[1:53:45] | – It’s not a homophobic thing. – All right… | – 我之前说过恐同的话 – 行吧 |
[1:53:47] | You’re just not the one for me,pal. | 你真不是我喜欢的型 |
[1:53:48] | You know what I mean? It’s not… | 明白我的意思吗?我不喜欢 |
[1:53:50] | – it’s not about that for me,you know. – I’ve heard enough. | – 只是你不合适我 – 我受够了 |
[1:53:52] | Please,I’m begging,give me the fucking case. | 明白了吗 我听够了 求你了 |
[1:53:54] | – I’m gonna give you the case. – Give me the case. | – 我求你了 把包给我 – 包我会给你的 |
[1:53:56] | – You gotta do me one favor. – What’s that? | – 把包给我 – 你得帮我个忙 |
[1:53:57] | You gotta take this case, | 你拿着这个包 |
[1:53:59] | you gotta drive straight home, | 直接开车回家去 |
[1:54:01] | need you to open up the briefcase, | 把包打开 |
[1:54:02] | and you take out every single dollar. | 把每一张钞票都拿出来 |
[1:54:04] | Don’t leave one dollar inside the briefcase. | 不要留哪怕一张在里面 |
[1:54:06] | And once you have it all | 然后把钞票 |
[1:54:07] | neatly organized outside the briefcase, | 整齐叠好放在包旁边 |
[1:54:09] | I need you to take it and I need you to shove it right up | 然后拿着钞票全部拿去塞到 |
[1:54:12] | your wife’s Latvian cunt,you understand? | 你那斯洛文尼亚的老婆的逼里 |
[1:54:14] | – My fucking wife! – Chill! Chill,bro. | – 你敢说我老婆?- 冷静点 |
[1:54:16] | Fuck. You motherfucking piece of shit! | 冷静点啊 你这狗娘养的混账 |
[1:54:17] | How about now? | 给你点颜色 |
[1:54:18] | – Go,go! – Fuck! | – 放手 放手 – 混蛋 |
[1:54:21] | Motherfuck! You’re fucking dead! | 混蛋 操你妈的 |
[1:54:23] | Stop! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 停下 不许动 不许动 |
[1:54:25] | Stop,or I will blow you the fuck away! | 不然开枪打你的腿了 |
[1:54:28] | Drop the case! Put your hands in the air! | 不然开枪打腿了 把包放下 举起手来 |
[1:54:30] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[1:54:32] | Get down on your knees! Get down on your knees! | 快跪下 跪下 |
[1:54:35] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:54:38] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:54:48] | Jordan,do I have a surprise for you! | 乔丹 我有个惊喜给你 |
[1:54:52] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[1:54:53] | Twenty real Lemmons. | 20片正宗的”柠檬片” |
[1:54:55] | Retired pharmacist’s client of mine, | 我有个退休的药剂师朋友 |
[1:54:56] | they’ve been in the safe for 15 years. | 这在他保险箱里藏了15年了 |
[1:54:57] | Are you fucking kidding me? Lemmons? | 没开玩笑吧?柠檬片? |
[1:54:59] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[1:55:00] | They’re gonna knock us on our fucking heads. | 这玩意能嗨上天了 |
[1:55:02] | When it comes to Quaaludes, | 在安眠酮界 |
[1:55:04] | the Lemmon 714 was the Holy Grail. | 说到714号柠檬片 那可是圣杯啊 |
[1:55:07] | – Can you believe it? – Oh,my God. | – 你能相信吗 – 天啊 |
[1:55:08] | I thought they were like a myth. | 我还以为这不过是个传说 |
[1:55:10] | Three times as powerful as anything available today. | 我以为它们只是传说啊比现在能买到的 |
[1:55:12] | Look at these babies. | 任何药都要强三倍 |
[1:55:13] | Boy,Donnie really knew how to celebrate. | 看看这些小宝贝 |
[1:55:16] | He said he was saving these for a special occasion. | 他说他留着这些是给特殊场合的 |
[1:55:18] | Like a birthday,or being clap free, | 比如生日或者鼓掌庆祝 |
[1:55:21] | or our money arriving safely in Switzerland. | 或者 我们的钱成功到达瑞士的时候 |
[1:55:27] | So that night, | 所以那天晚上 |
[1:55:28] | I cleared my schedule and I rid my body | 我把其他事推了个干净 |
[1:55:30] | of anything that could fuck with my high. | 全身上下清了个遍 以防任何东西影响兴致 |
[1:55:33] | It was celebration time. | 是庆祝的时候了 |
[1:55:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:55:37] | Start off with one,see how it goes? | 先吃一片 看看效果? |
[1:55:39] | My guy says all we’ll need is one. | 我朋友说一片就够了 |
[1:55:40] | Here you go. | 来 |
[1:55:43] | – Salud! – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干 |
[1:55:44] | Maybe if I pull it again,it’ll go down. | 或许我再拉一下 就会降落了 |
[1:55:49] | Steve! Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:55:50] | I gotta get out of here! | 我要下去 |
[1:55:52] | Carl,I think I got it figured out. | 不 我明白怎么做了 |
[1:55:53] | It must be one pull for up and two pulls for down. | 肯定是拉一下上升 拉两下下降 |
[1:55:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:56:07] | Do you feel anything? | 有感觉吗你? |
[1:56:11] | No. | 没 |
[1:56:15] | It’s been 35 minutes. | 已经35分钟了 |
[1:56:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:56:20] | Maybe we’ve built up a tolerance | 可能我们已经有抵抗力了 |
[1:56:21] | after all these years,huh? | 这么多年吃下来 对吧? |
[1:56:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:56:36] | This is bullshit! | 扯淡啊 |
[1:56:38] | My metabolism’s pumping. I can’t feel shit! | 我新陈代谢这么旺盛 都什么感觉都没有 |
[1:56:41] | They’re old. | 放了那么久 |
[1:56:42] | You think they lost their potency,huh? | 你认为他们失去了功能 是吗? |
[1:56:44] | Check the bottle! | 看看瓶子 |
[1:56:49] | January ’81. | 81年1月 |
[1:56:50] | They’re fucking duds. | 居然过期了 |
[1:56:52] | Fuck! | 真是的 |
[1:56:53] | Let’s take,uh… | 那我们再 嗯 |
[1:56:54] | Let’s take two more each. | 那我们再来两片 |
[1:56:57] | – Jordan. – Yeah,baby. | – 乔丹 – 你还醒着啊 宝贝 |
[1:57:04] | What are you two retards doing? | 你们两个弱智在干嘛啊? |
[1:57:05] | We’re working out,honey. | 我们在锻炼身体呢 亲爱的 |
[1:57:07] | Well,Bo Dietl’s on the phone. | 哎 鲍·迪特打电话来了 |
[1:57:09] | Okay. | 是的 |
[1:57:10] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好?- 知道了 |
[1:57:13] | Hey,Bo,what’s going on? | 嘿 鲍 什么事? |
[1:57:15] | Jordan,listen to me clearly. | 乔丹 仔细听我说 |
[1:57:16] | I cannot talk to you on this phone, | 我不能跟你在这部电话上说 但现在必须跟你谈谈 |
[1:57:17] | I have to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[1:57:19] | – Get out of here. – What’s going on? | – 离开这里 – 发生什么事了? |
[1:57:20] | Listen to me! Leave the fucking house,Jordan, | 听我说 赶紧离开那房子 乔丹 |
[1:57:24] | and then call me from a pay phone. | 然后找个公用电话打给我 我真的不是开玩笑 |
[1:57:25] | This is not a fucking joke,Jordan. | 这真不是开玩笑的 乔丹 |
[1:57:27] | Yeah,yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 行 好 |
[1:57:30] | – Shit. – What’d he say? | – 靠 – 怎么回事 他说什么 |
[1:57:31] | I don’t know what the fuck’s going on. | 我真不知道到底发生了什么 |
[1:57:32] | – I gotta go! – Is everything okay,Jordan? | -我得走了 -没事吧 乔丹? |
[1:57:45] | The closest pay phone I could get to | 离家最近的投币电话 |
[1:57:47] | was at the Brookville Country Club. | 在布鲁克威尔乡村俱乐部 |
[1:57:50] | It was a real WASP stronghold, | 真正的上流社会场所 |
[1:57:52] | just a mile down the road from my house. | 离我家就一英里远 |
[1:58:03] | Hey,Bo,what’s up,it’s me. What’s going on? | 嘿 鲍 怎么了?是我 怎么回事? |
[1:58:05] | I’m at a pay phone. What’s going on? | 我用的是公用电话 发生什么事啦? |
[1:58:06] | Listen to me carefully. | 你仔细听我说 |
[1:58:08] | Please. Your little friend there,Brad, | 快说 你的好伙伴 布拉德 |
[1:58:09] | your little buddy,he’s in jail. | 他进局子了 |
[1:58:12] | What the fuck’s he in jail for? | 他怎么就被关了? |
[1:58:13] | – What’d he do? – I don’t know what he did. | – 他干嘛了?- 我也不知道 |
[1:58:15] | My friends in Long Island told me | 我在长岛的一个朋友告诉我 |
[1:58:16] | he got picked up in some fucking shopping mall. | 他是在一个商场门口被抓的 |
[1:58:19] | He got locked up by… | 现在关在 |
[1:58:20] | Wait,wait. Did you… Did you say a shopping mall? | 等等 等等 你说 你说一个商场? |
[1:58:22] | – Yeah. – He was with Donnie. | – 是啊 – 他当时跟丹尼在一起 |
[1:58:23] | He was supposed to deliver some money, | 他应该是去送钱给布拉德啊 |
[1:58:25] | – then that fucking fat piece of shit… – Listen to me! | – 这蠢货死胖子 – 听我说 |
[1:58:26] | I gotta go fucking talk to him right now! | 我马上去杀了他 |
[1:58:28] | Listen to me! Don’t go! Listen to me. | 听我说 不要去 听我说 |
[1:58:30] | That guy Denham,that FBI agent guy, | 那个FBI的家伙 丹纳 |
[1:58:32] | somebody told me he’s got your phones tapped. | 有人告诉我他窃听了 |
[1:58:35] | Your office and your home. | 你家里和办公室的电话 |
[1:58:36] | Don’t talk on the motherfucking phone! | 别再用那些电话了 |
[1:58:38] | Okay. Fuck! I got it. I got it. I got it. | 好 我该死 我知道了 懂啦 |
[1:58:40] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[1:58:42] | You didn’t try to bribe this fucking FBI agent,did you? | 你之前没试图贿赂这探员 对吧? |
[1:58:46] | No,I didn’t try to bribe an FBI agent. | 是的 我才没有要贿赂他 |
[1:58:48] | You think I’m that fucking stupid? No. | 你觉得我那么蠢吗?才没有 |
[1:58:50] | What the fuck did you say? I can’t understand you. | 你说什么?我听不懂 |
[1:58:52] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:58:53] | I said… | 我都说了不会的 |
[1:58:56] | What the fuck are you saying? | 你到底说什么? |
[1:58:59] | I said… | 我是说 |
[1:59:00] | Are you fucking high? | 你是嗑高了吗? |
[1:59:04] | Jordan,are you fucking high? | 乔丹 你是嗑高了吗? |
[1:59:08] | Jordan,do me a favor,stay where you are. | 乔丹 帮我个忙吧 呆在那别动 |
[1:59:10] | Don’t get behind the wheel of the car. | 千万别开车 |
[1:59:11] | I’m gonna send Rocco over to pick you up. | 我马上过去接你 |
[1:59:13] | Jordan! Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[1:59:14] | After 15 years in storage, | 存放了15年之后 |
[1:59:17] | the Lemmons had developed a delayed fuse. | 这柠檬片药效来得有点慢 |
[1:59:20] | It took 90 minutes for these little fuckers to kick in. | 花了一个半小时他妈的才开始发作 |
[1:59:23] | But once they did… | 但一旦开始 |
[1:59:24] | Pow! | 嘭 |
[1:59:25] | I mean,I had skipped the tingle phase | 我是说 直接跳过耳鸣阶段了 |
[1:59:27] | and went straight to the drool phase. | 开始流口水 |
[1:59:29] | Tell me where you are! Don’t fucking drive… | 告诉我你在哪 千万别开车 |
[1:59:31] | These little bastards were so strong, | 这些药片劲可真大 |
[1:59:33] | I discovered a whole new phase. | 我完全进入了新阶段 |
[1:59:35] | The cerebral palsy phase. | 脑梗塞瘫痪阶段 |
[1:59:40] | Come on,stand up! | 赶紧的 站起来 |
[1:59:46] | Okay,walking’s out. | 好吧 走不了了 |
[1:59:48] | All right,think,think. What else is there? | 好吧 想想 再想想 还能怎么办? |
[1:59:52] | Yes! I can crawl. I can crawl like Skylar! | 对了 我可以爬 像斯凯勒一样爬 |
[2:00:28] | Fuck! The kid makes it look so goddamn easy! | 该死 那小妮子爬起来怎么那么容易啊 |
[2:00:38] | Think,you motherfucker,think! | 想想 你混蛋 好好想想 |
[2:00:40] | Yes! | 对 |
[2:00:41] | I got it! I’ve got it! | 我知道了 我想到主意啦 |
[2:00:44] | I can roll! I can roll! | 我可以用滚的 可以滚 |
[2:02:08] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[2:02:11] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[2:02:13] | Oh,Jesus. Where are you? | 哦 老天啊 你在哪? |
[2:02:15] | I’m at a country club! | 我在乡村俱乐部 |
[2:02:16] | What? | 什么 |
[2:02:17] | I’m at a country club! | 在乡村俱乐部 |
[2:02:20] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying. | 我完全听不懂你说什么 |
[2:02:22] | Look,you need to get home. | 不过你得赶紧回来 |
[2:02:23] | Donnie is out of control! He’s on the other line | 丹尼完全失控了 他在打电话 |
[2:02:26] | with some Swiss guy. I don’t know… | 和一个瑞士人 我不知道 |
[2:02:28] | What? | 什么? |
[2:02:29] | Get him off the phone! | 赶紧让他挂电话 |
[2:02:32] | I can’t understand you! | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[2:02:35] | Get him | 让他 |
[2:02:36] | off | 挂了 |
[2:02:37] | the phone! | 电话 |
[2:02:39] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying,Jordan. | 你说什么啊 乔丹 |
[2:02:40] | Can you just get home? Hurry! | 赶紧回家来啊?快点 |
[2:02:51] | I was less than a mile from home. | 我离家不到一英里远 |
[2:02:53] | I drove as slow as I fucking could. | 我尽可能地慢慢开 |
[2:02:56] | I’d seen Jell-O move faster. | 蜗牛都爬得比这快吧 |
[2:02:58] | I was gonna give you 2 million. | 我真的没法给他两百万啊 |
[2:03:01] | I’s gonna be lates. | 我的钱会晚点到 |
[2:03:04] | You ate 2 million? | 你吃掉两百万? |
[2:03:07] | Later. | 晚几天 |
[2:03:08] | Get off the phone. | 快把电话挂了 |
[2:03:09] | Get off the fucking phone! Idiot! | 快挂掉电话 白痴 |
[2:03:12] | Get out of the way,asshole! | 别挡道 混蛋 |
[2:03:17] | You hate 2 million? | 你讨厌两百万? |
[2:03:18] | No,you don’t hate 2 million,Donnie. | 不 你可不会讨厌两百万的 丹尼 |
[2:03:22] | By some miracle,I made it home alive, | 奇迹般地 我活着到家了 |
[2:03:25] | not a scratch on me or the car. | 我和车都毫发无损 |
[2:03:37] | Jordan? | 乔丹? |
[2:03:38] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我该死 天哪 |
[2:03:41] | What did you take? | 你都吃了什么? |
[2:03:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 怎么回事啊你? |
[2:03:44] | Jor! | 乔丹 |
[2:03:45] | It’s fucking good,right? | 这药真是超爽啊 对吧 |
[2:03:48] | Fucked up! | 搞砸了吧 |
[2:03:50] | Get off the phone! | 把电话放下 |
[2:03:55] | What the fuck,Jordan? | 你搞什么 乔丹? |
[2:03:57] | Your daughter’s in the house! | 你可是在自己家里嗑药啊 |
[2:03:59] | I hope you know that! | 你明白么 |
[2:04:00] | Your fucking daughter’s in the house! | 你竟敢在自己家里嗑药 |
[2:04:02] | Yeah,it’s real fucking funny,Donnie. | 是的 这是真他妈的弱智 丹尼 |
[2:04:04] | Get off the phone! | 电话快挂了 |
[2:04:07] | Jesus Christ,Jordan. | 老天啊 乔丹 |
[2:04:08] | The FBI! | FBI在听 |
[2:04:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:04:13] | I’m on phone! | 快挂啦 |
[2:04:15] | Get off the fucking phone! | 快把该死的电话挂掉 |
[2:04:19] | – Come here! – …the phone. | – 给我 – 电话 |
[2:04:23] | Come on. We’re gonna go upstairs,all right. | 来 我们上楼去 好吧 |
[2:04:28] | Ow! | 噢 |
[2:04:31] | I’m on the phone! | 我正在打电话 |
[2:04:33] | On the phone! | 打电话 |
[2:04:34] | I know what you did, | 你都干什么了? |
[2:04:37] | you piece of shit! | 你这人渣 |
[2:04:38] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[2:04:40] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[2:04:42] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[2:04:43] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[2:04:45] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[2:04:46] | You fucking cocksucker! | 你这混账东西 |
[2:04:53] | What did you do, | 你都干什么了 |
[2:04:55] | you piece of shit? | 你这人渣? |
[2:04:57] | Fuck you! | 该死 |
[2:05:00] | I wanna fucking kill you! | 我真是忍不住了 |
[2:05:02] | I wanna fucking kill you! | 我真想杀了你 |
[2:05:05] | I got you! | 给我回来 |
[2:05:31] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事? |
[2:05:34] | Oh,shit! | 噢 该死 |
[2:05:35] | Jordan? Jordan,are you all right? | 乔丹?乔丹 你没事吧? |
[2:05:37] | Donnie? Donnie? | 丹尼?丹尼? |
[2:05:39] | Donnie? | 丹尼? |
[2:05:40] | Jordan,he’s not breathing. | 乔丹 没有呼吸了 |
[2:05:41] | Oh,fuck,I don’t know what to do. | 哦 真该死 怎么办啊 |
[2:05:43] | Jordan,I don’t know what the fuck to do! | 乔丹 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[2:05:45] | I can’t help him! Oh,my God. Jordan. | 我该怎样救他 哦 我的上帝 乔丹 |
[2:05:48] | Oh,my God,I think he’s choking,Jordan. Do something. | 天哪 我觉得他是噎住了 乔丹 做点什么啊 |
[2:05:51] | – Oh,God. – Baby,I got you! | – 快帮帮我 – 宝贝 我来了 |
[2:05:53] | He’s not breathing,Jordan. You gotta do something! | 他没有呼吸了 乔丹 快做点什么啊 |
[2:05:57] | Shit! Oh,my God! Oh,my God! | 该死 我的天 天哪 |
[2:05:59] | Ah! | 哦 |
[2:06:01] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[2:06:19] | Oh! | 哦 |
[2:06:22] | Step aside! | 站开 |
[2:06:23] | Oh,God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[2:06:25] | Oh,God! | 哦 天哪 |
[2:06:27] | Move aside,baby. | 让开点 宝贝 |
[2:06:36] | Come on! Come on! | 看着我 振作点 |
[2:06:38] | Come on! | 赶紧振作点 |
[2:06:44] | Jordan,he’s not breathing. You gotta do something. | 乔丹 他没有呼吸了 你得赶紧做点什么 |
[2:06:47] | Jordan,he’s a father! He’s got fucking kids! | 乔丹 他是个父亲啊 有小孩的 |
[2:06:49] | – Do something! – Yeah? | – 赶紧做点什么啊 – 好的 |
[2:06:57] | Rocco,you gotta get over here. | 洛克 快过来吧 |
[2:06:58] | – Come on. – Call an ambulance! | – 快来 – 叫救护车 |
[2:07:00] | I don’t fucking know! | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[2:07:01] | Just get over here! Call 911. | 别折腾了 打911报警 |
[2:07:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[2:07:13] | You all right? He’s all right. | 你没事吧?他还好吧 |
[2:07:29] | Mr. Belfort? | 贝尔福特先生? |
[2:07:32] | Mr. Belfort? | 贝尔福特先生? |
[2:07:36] | – Get the fuck out of here. – Fuck. | – 你们来我家干什么?- 该死 |
[2:07:39] | Sir,we need to ask you some questions. | 先生 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[2:07:42] | Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you. | 没开玩笑吧?去你妈的 |
[2:07:44] | Come on,get up. | 起来 赶紧起来 |
[2:07:46] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 赶紧滚出我家 |
[2:07:49] | – Let’s go. – I’ve been here all night. | – 快走吧 – 我整晚都在家 |
[2:07:51] | I been sitting here all night. | 我整晚都坐在这里啊 |
[2:07:52] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢? |
[2:07:54] | – Where you taking him? – Where you taking me? | – 你们凭什么带他走?- 凭什么带我走? |
[2:07:56] | Where you taking him? | 为什么要带走他? |
[2:07:57] | You ain’t got no warrant. | 你们根本就没有证据 |
[2:07:58] | Just come up in people’s house like that! | 你们怎么能随便闯人家家里 |
[2:08:01] | Did you drive your car tonight,Mr. Belfort? | 你今晚开了这辆车吗 贝尔福特先生? |
[2:08:03] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[2:08:04] | Well? | 嗯? |
[2:08:09] | Wow! | 哇 |
[2:08:10] | Maybe I hadn’t made it home okay. | 可能之前到家不是那么顺利 |
[2:08:27] | Get out of the fucking way! | 他妈的别挡路 |
[2:08:32] | Fuck! | 傻逼 |
[2:08:39] | Did you drive | 你今晚 |
[2:08:41] | that car tonight? | 有没有开那辆车? |
[2:08:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah,right. | – 有吧 – 是的 有 |
[2:08:46] | I’m a family man! | 我是有家室的人 |
[2:08:47] | Family man. Honey! | 有家庭 亲爱的 |
[2:08:49] | It was a miracle I wasn’t killed, | 我没被撞死真是奇迹 |
[2:08:51] | or that I didn’t kill anybody else. | 我没撞死任何人 |
[2:08:54] | The cops took me in for questioning, | 警察把我带走询问 |
[2:08:56] | but they couldn’t charge me. | 但他们没法起诉我 |
[2:08:58] | They had no proof I was even behind the wheel. | 他们甚至都无法证明我当晚开了车 |
[2:09:00] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[2:09:01] | Brad did three months in jail for contempt | 布拉德在牢里关了三个月 |
[2:09:03] | because he wouldn’t rat Donnie out. | 罪名是藐视法庭因为他不肯供出丹尼 |
[2:09:06] | The result, | 结果呢 |
[2:09:07] | I was soot-free. | 我无罪释放 |
[2:09:09] | But I had eyes on me like never before. | 但我被前所未有地紧盯着了 |
[2:09:11] | You’re a lucky man,Jordan. | 乔丹 你这幸运的家伙 |
[2:09:13] | You’re lucky to be alive,let alone not in jail. | 你能活着都是走运 别谈坐牢不坐牢了 |
[2:09:16] | You know I don’t believe in luck,right? | 可是我从不相信运气什么的 不是吗? |
[2:09:18] | But it’s time. | 但 是时候了 |
[2:09:19] | Please,let me call the SEC and cut a deal | 拜托 让我给证监会打个电话拟个协议 |
[2:09:22] | before your luck runs out. | 在你用光你的运气之前 |
[2:09:24] | Wave to Daddy. | 给爸爸挥挥手 |
[2:09:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:09:26] | Hey,sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[2:09:33] | What kind of terms would you be talking about if I… | 那具体需要什么条件如果我 |
[2:09:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:09:38] | You plead guilty to a handful of securities violations, | 你有好几次违反证券交易法的行为 |
[2:09:41] | stock manipulation,high-pressure sales tactics. | 该死纵股价 施压销售 |
[2:09:44] | Ticky-tack shit like that,you know. | 各种假冒伪劣行为吧 你知道的 |
[2:09:47] | You pay a couple million dollars in fines, | 你付个两百万罚金 |
[2:09:49] | in exchange,the SEC fucks off till the end of time. | 作为交换 证监会就再也不会来找你了 |
[2:09:54] | And Stratton? | 那斯特拉顿要怎么办? |
[2:09:56] | What happens to Stratton? | 斯特拉顿怎么啦? |
[2:09:58] | There’s no way… I mean… You got to walk away. Right? | 那个嘛就没办法了 我是说 你必须退下来 好吗? |
[2:10:01] | Let Donnie be in charge. | 让丹尼接手 |
[2:10:02] | Right. Donnie. | 好吧 丹尼 |
[2:10:05] | Now the FBI is another animal completely. | FBI又是另一件头疼事了 |
[2:10:07] | They’ll still be pursuing you for criminal wrongdoing. | 他们还是会追查你的刑事犯罪 |
[2:10:09] | However,with you stepping down voluntarily, | 但是 如果你自愿下台 |
[2:10:12] | my guess is that your best friend Agent Denham | 我猜呢 你那好朋友丹纳 |
[2:10:14] | will be standing around with his dick in his hand. | 只能在一边干瞪眼了 玩儿蛋去吧 |
[2:10:17] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[2:10:19] | What do you have to think about? | 你还有什么要考虑的? |
[2:10:21] | You beat them. | 你打败他们了啊 |
[2:10:22] | You won! | 你赢了啊 |
[2:10:23] | God knows you never have to work again. | 老天爷啊 你这辈子都不用再工作了 |
[2:10:25] | What’re you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in jail? | 你还想怎样?下半辈子都蹲牢里吗? |
[2:10:27] | – Is that what you want? – No. | – 你想这样?- 不 |
[2:10:28] | – Of course not. – Okay. | – 当然不 – 那好 |
[2:10:30] | Okay! You got all the money in the world. | 行了 你把这世上能挣的钱都挣了 |
[2:10:32] | You need everybody else’s money? | 还想把其他所有人的钱都抢走啊? |
[2:10:33] | – Of course not,Pops. – Well? | – 当然不是了 – 所以呢? |
[2:10:35] | – You know,I built it. – I know you built it. | – 它是我一手建立的 – 这我知道 |
[2:10:37] | You built it,so now preserve it. | 你建立的 现在该保护它了 |
[2:11:10] | You know, | 你们知道 |
[2:11:12] | five years ago,when I started Stratton Oakmont | 五年前 当我和丹尼 |
[2:11:15] | with Donnie Azoff,I knew the day | 创办斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的时候 我已知道 |
[2:11:17] | would eventually come where I’d have to be moving on. | 总会有自己要离开的一天 |
[2:11:22] | And it’s truly with a heavy heart | 所以今天我怀着无比沉重的心情 |
[2:11:24] | that I’m here to say that… | 在此宣布 |
[2:11:28] | That that day is finally here. | 那一天终于到了 |
[2:11:34] | I wanna… I want to thank you all for your… | 我想要 谢谢你们 |
[2:11:36] | Your years of loyalty and admiration. | 这么多年来的忠诚和爱戴 |
[2:11:39] | But the point is this. | 但是 重要的是 |
[2:11:42] | Under Donnie’s leadership, | 在丹尼的领导下 |
[2:11:43] | along with Nicky Koskoff and Robbie Feinberg | 另外还有尼基·科斯科夫 罗比·费伯格 |
[2:11:47] | moving into key management positions,this place really | 他们会是主要的领导层 这里真的是 |
[2:11:49] | is gonna be better than ever! | 或者说肯定会是变得更加无以伦比 |
[2:11:51] | That I promise you. Okay? | 这我可以向你们保证 好吗? |
[2:11:53] | Give them a round of applause. Come on. | 给他们一个热烈的掌声 来吧 |
[2:11:59] | This is Ellis Island here,people. | 这里就是埃利斯岛 朋友们 |
[2:12:02] | I don’t care who you are,where you’re from, | 不管你是谁 从哪里来 |
[2:12:03] | whether your relatives came over on the fucking Mayflower | 你的家人从哪里来 从五月花号来 |
[2:12:06] | or on an inner tube from Haiti, | 还是坐的从海地来的走私船 |
[2:12:08] | this right here is the land of opportunity. | 这里就是机遇之国 |
[2:12:11] | Stratton Oakmont is America! | 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙就是美国 |
[2:12:17] | All of you know Kimmie Belzer,right? | 你们都认识金米·贝尔泽 对吧? |
[2:12:19] | Yes,we do. | 是的 我们都认识 |
[2:12:20] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[2:12:21] | Come on,Kimmie. | 别这样 阿金 |
[2:12:23] | What you probably didn’t know is, | 你们所不知的是 |
[2:12:25] | Kimmie was one of the first brokers here, | 阿金是经纪人之一 |
[2:12:27] | one of Stratton’s original 20. | 斯特拉顿最初的20个 |
[2:12:30] | Now most of you met Kimmie, | 你们大多数人认识的是 |
[2:12:32] | the beautiful sophisticated woman that she is today. | 今天的阿金 漂亮的精英女性 |
[2:12:35] | A woman that wears $3,000 Armani suits. | 穿着三千块的阿玛尼套装 |
[2:12:40] | Who drives a brand-new Mercedes-Benz. | 开着崭新的奔驰车 |
[2:12:44] | A woman who spends | 度假 |
[2:12:45] | her winters in the Bahamas | 冬天去巴哈马 |
[2:12:47] | and summers in the Hamptons! | 夏天去安普顿 |
[2:12:54] | That’s not the Kimmie that I met. | 而我当年认识的阿金可不是这样 |
[2:12:59] | The Kimmie that I met didn’t have two nickels to rub together. | 当时的她 一贫如洗 身上硬币都没有俩 |
[2:13:04] | She was a single mom on the balls of her ass | 她当时是个走投无路的单身母亲 |
[2:13:07] | with an 8-year-old son. | 还带着带着8岁儿子 |
[2:13:09] | Okay? She was three months behind on her rent. | 是的 房租欠了三个月了 |
[2:13:13] | And when she came to me and asked me for a job, | 她来找到我 请求给她一份工作 |
[2:13:16] | she asked for a $5,000 advance | 以及预付五千块工资 |
[2:13:19] | just so she could pay her son’s tuition. | 来付儿子的学费 |
[2:13:26] | And what’d I do,Kimmie? | 阿金 我做了什么? |
[2:13:28] | Go on,tell them. | 告诉他们吧 |
[2:13:32] | You wrote me a check | 你写了张支票给我 |
[2:13:34] | for $25,000. | 两万五千块的 |
[2:13:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:13:44] | And you know why that is? | 你们知道我为什么这样做吗? |
[2:13:49] | It’s because I believed in you. | 那是因为我相信你 |
[2:13:53] | It’s because I believed in you,Kimmie, | 因为我相信你 阿金 |
[2:13:56] | just like I believe in each | 就像今天的我 |
[2:13:58] | and every one of you here today. | 信任你们每一个人 |
[2:14:00] | – I fucking love you,Jordan! – I fucking love you. | – 我爱死你了 乔丹 – 我也爱死你了 |
[2:14:02] | I fucking love you! I love you. | 我爱死你了 我爱你 |
[2:14:04] | – I fucking love you,too! – I fucking love you,too! | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[2:14:10] | And I love all of you! | 爱你们所有人 |
[2:14:12] | And I love all of you from the bottom of my heart. | 我打心底爱你们每一个人 |
[2:14:15] | – I fucking love you,too. – I mean that. | – 我爱你 乔丹 – 真心的 |
[2:14:18] | You are the shit. You are the fucking shit. | 你滚开 你快滚开 |
[2:14:27] | It’s a shame,you know. | 说来羞愧 你知道原因的 |
[2:14:31] | For years,I’ve been telling you guys | 这么多年来 我一直告诉你们 |
[2:14:33] | never to take no for an answer,right? | 绝不接受”不”作为回答 是的 |
[2:14:35] | You know,to keep pushing,to never hang up the phone | 这样才能步步逼近 永不主动挂电话 |
[2:14:39] | until you get what you want. | 直到达到自己的目的 |
[2:14:42] | Because you all deserve it. | 因为这都是你们理应得到的 |
[2:14:46] | You know,this fucking deal that I’m about to sign | 我马上要签个该死蛋的协议 |
[2:14:50] | barring me from the securities industry, | 禁止我再参与证券行业 |
[2:14:52] | barring me from Stratton, | 以及在斯特拉顿的生意 |
[2:14:55] | my home. | 我的家 |
[2:14:59] | What the fuck is that,you know? | 这他妈的算怎么回事啊 你说呢 |
[2:15:02] | I’ll tell you what it is. It’s… | 我这么说吧 这是 |
[2:15:05] | It’s me taking no for an answer,you know. | 简直是让我接受”不行”这样的回答 你知道的 |
[2:15:10] | It’s them… | 是他们 |
[2:15:11] | It’s them selling me,not the other way around. | 是他们卖东西给我 而不是我卖给他们 |
[2:15:15] | It’s me being a hypocrite is what it is. | 我简直是伪君子 |
[2:15:23] | So… | 所以 |
[2:15:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[2:15:37] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走了 |
[2:15:41] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走了 |
[2:15:45] | I’m not fucking leaving! | 我真不走了 |
[2:15:51] | You’re not getting a fucking promotion! | 你没有想到一个好的促销策略 |
[2:15:55] | The show goes on! | 表演会继续 |
[2:15:59] | This is my home! | 这里是我家 |
[2:16:00] | They’re gonna need a fucking wrecking ball | 他们得派强拆队 |
[2:16:03] | to take me out of here! | 才能把我弄走 |
[2:16:07] | They’re gonna need to send in the National Guard | 他们得派国民警卫队 |
[2:16:10] | or fucking SWAT team | 或者特警队来 |
[2:16:11] | ’cause I ain’t going nowhere! | 因为我哪里都不去 |
[2:16:17] | Fuck them! | 该死的他们 |
[2:16:20] | Fuck them! | 该死的他们 |
[2:16:56] | Jordy! Jordy! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[2:16:58] | Jordy! Get back here! | 乔丹 回来 |
[2:17:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:17:05] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[2:17:08] | What is this? | 这都什么乱七八糟的 |
[2:17:09] | Ramar of the Jungle,for Christ sake? | 老天爷啊 这是上帝的想法吗? |
[2:17:13] | Paddy D,mazel tov,you Irishman. | 你看看 他简直是在款待你啊 |
[2:17:16] | Jordan Belfort just welched on his deal with the SEC. | 他拒绝了证监会的交易 |
[2:17:20] | He is back in the ocean. Happy hunting. | 大鱼回来了 打猎愉快啊 |
[2:17:35] | It was our time to party big. | 是时候开场盛大的派对了 |
[2:17:38] | And just as Brad was released from jail,too. | 与此同时布拉德也期满释放 |
[2:17:41] | I apologized,even offered to pay him | 我向他道歉 甚至提出用金钱弥补 |
[2:17:43] | for his time in the can. | 他的牢狱时间 |
[2:17:46] | But he said no,that he was out. | 但他拒绝了 他出狱以后 |
[2:17:48] | He didn’t want any part of us. | 再也不想跟我们有瓜葛 |
[2:17:50] | Sad thing was, | 不幸的是 |
[2:17:51] | two years later | 两年后 |
[2:17:53] | he was dead. | 他就死了 |
[2:17:55] | Massive heart attack. Thirty-five. | 心脏病发 才35岁 |
[2:17:58] | Same age Mozart died. | 莫扎特也是这年纪死的吧 |
[2:18:00] | Not that they have a hell of a lot in common,but… | 这并不是说两个人有什么共同点啊 但 |
[2:18:04] | Anyway,I don’t know why that came to mind. | 我也不知道自己怎么突然就想到了这个 |
[2:18:08] | Within days, | 没过几天 |
[2:18:10] | subpoenas started flying. | 传票就满天飞了 |
[2:18:12] | Notices to produce documents,depositions,you name it. | 通知我们提供文件 出席传唤 什么都来 |
[2:18:15] | Donnie couldn’t drink water fast enough. | 丹尼为此真是喝了太多的水 |
[2:18:17] | United States government wants to give me a subpoena? | 你们说 收到传票怎么办 |
[2:18:20] | Here’s what we do with subpoenas at Stratton Oakmont! | 打搅我们赚钱的传票就这下场 |
[2:18:29] | Fuck you,USA! Fuck you! | 去死吧 美国 混蛋 |
[2:18:32] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去死 去死 |
[2:18:34] | Fuck you! | 去死 |
[2:18:41] | Oh! | 哦 |
[2:18:43] | Jordan Belfort. | 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[2:18:45] | Alden. That’s a nice name. | 奥登 好名字 |
[2:18:47] | Thank you very much for that. | 多谢 |
[2:18:49] | – What kind of name is that? – That is my name. | – 这算什么名字?- 我的名字 |
[2:18:51] | I do not recall that. | 我不记得 |
[2:18:53] | I do not recall that. Okay? | 真的不记得 好的 |
[2:18:55] | Mr. Ming,thank you for coming in today. | 明先生 谢谢你今天来一趟 |
[2:18:57] | Are you gonna finish the rest of that Danish? | 我能吃点丹麦酥皮糕吗? |
[2:18:59] | – Can I have that Danish? – No,no,go ahead. | – 介意我吃吗?- 不 不 请 |
[2:19:00] | They interrogated everybody. | 他们盘问了每一个人 |
[2:19:02] | I got a low blood sugar,thyroid thing. | 我思考的时候容易低血糖 |
[2:19:04] | It went on for months. | 调查持续了好几个月 |
[2:19:05] | It was a total fucking harassment. | 这简直是骚扰 |
[2:19:07] | Tell him to proceed with the questions. | 告诉他继续这问题 |
[2:19:09] | But not a single Strattonite cracked. | 但没有一个斯特拉顿人招供 |
[2:19:11] | Gladys Carrera? | 格拉迪斯·卡瑞拉 |
[2:19:13] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[2:19:15] | Sorry,I have no recommendation of that. | 对不起 我想不起来有这个 |
[2:19:18] | No. | 不 |
[2:19:19] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[2:19:20] | I don’t recall that transaction. You guys have any milk? | 我不记得有这笔交易 你们这有牛奶吗? |
[2:19:22] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[2:19:25] | Francis Sortigi you called so many times | 到最后 你们打了那么多次电话 |
[2:19:27] | I just thought you might remember that. | 我以为你会记得吧 |
[2:19:29] | Would you remember any of those? | 这些你记得吗 |
[2:19:30] | – I do not recall any of that. – This Abdul… | – 一点印象都没有 – 这个阿布杜 |
[2:19:32] | I do not… No,I don’t recall. | 我不记得 不 记不起来了 |
[2:19:35] | It was a long phone call. | 这个电话打了很久 我只是 |
[2:19:36] | I just wondered if you have any memory of that. | 想知道你有没有留下点印象 |
[2:19:38] | Okay. You know we’ve talked to several | 好了 你也知道 |
[2:19:40] | of the employees at this firm | 我们跟公司里一些员工谈过 |
[2:19:41] | and nobody can recall anything | 没人记得 |
[2:19:43] | about this Steve Madden IPO. | 史蒂夫·马登的IPO |
[2:19:45] | I think it’s Odd. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[2:19:48] | Do you recall. | 记得吗? |
[2:19:49] | Cartage Corporation? | 卡内基集团? |
[2:19:50] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[2:19:52] | You do recall it? | 你想起来了? |
[2:19:53] | No,I don’t recall that at all. | 不 一点都不记得了 |
[2:19:55] | Excuse me. I have to ask. Is that your real hair? | 抱歉 我想问问 你那是真头发吗? |
[2:19:59] | Are you gonna say anything about that? | 这你有什么意见吗 |
[2:20:01] | Are you gonna comment on my hair? | 你是要评论我的头发? |
[2:20:02] | Is that how we’re doing… Is this personal questions? | 我们来这是干这个的? 这属于私人问题吧? |
[2:20:04] | I’m just wondering why you would wear something like that. | 我只是想你为什么要戴这种假发 |
[2:20:06] | Sorry. I don’t recall that company. | 我敢肯定我什么都不记得 |
[2:20:10] | Can I get you anything else,gentlemen? | 还要来点什么吗 先生们 |
[2:20:11] | Yes. Sweetheart,I have a rare condition | 是的 亲爱的 我身子情况特殊 |
[2:20:13] | which requires me to drink one of those | 需要来一杯 |
[2:20:15] | every 15 minutes,please. | 每15分钟 请 |
[2:20:17] | We were specifically advised not to leave the country. | 我们被特别奉劝说不要离开美国 |
[2:20:20] | So,we took our wives to Italy. | 所以 我们带着各自老婆去了意大利 |
[2:20:23] | We figured we were safer working from overseas | 我们觉得在国外更安全 |
[2:20:25] | giving orders to Rugrat. | 远程给光头下指示 |
[2:20:27] | Nobody could arrest us and nobody could prove. | 没人能来抓我们 更没人能证明 |
[2:20:29] | I was still running Stratton from a yacht. | 我在游艇上管理斯特拉顿 |
[2:20:31] | Hey,Rugrat. | 嘿 光头 |
[2:20:33] | – Oh! – Bonjour. | – 嘿 – 你好啊 |
[2:20:34] | You bald-headed eagle,how you doing? | 你这炸弹头 还好吗 |
[2:20:36] | Donnie,Donnie,listen! | 丹尼 丹尼 听着 |
[2:20:37] | We have a problem,okay. | 我们有麻烦了 是的 |
[2:20:38] | Your friend,Steve Madden,is unloading shares. | 你的朋友 史蒂夫·马登正在抛售股票 |
[2:20:42] | What are you saying? Who told you that? | 你说什么?谁告诉你的? |
[2:20:44] | – What’s going on? – He’s doing it,Donnie! | – 怎么回事 – 真的 丹尼 |
[2:20:45] | He said that Steve Madden’s unloading shares. | 他说史蒂夫·马登在卖股票 |
[2:20:48] | Who told you that? It’s bullshit! | 谁告诉你的?扯淡 |
[2:20:50] | Give me that goddamn phone. | 电话给我 |
[2:20:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[2:20:53] | Jordan,look. I’m watching the screen | 乔丹 我正看着电脑屏幕呢 |
[2:20:56] | and huge chunks of Steve Madden are being sold,okay. | 有大量的史蒂夫·马登股票被卖了 |
[2:20:58] | It’s not coming from us,so it’s gotta be Steve. | 不是我们在卖 那只能是史蒂夫了 |
[2:21:00] | He’s the only person with that many shares. | 只有他持有这么多股 |
[2:21:03] | It’s Donnie. Call me back,all right. | 我是丹尼 记得回我电话 |
[2:21:04] | Donnie,your little friend | 丹尼 你那朋友 |
[2:21:05] | is trying to fuck me,you know that. | 这是要坑我呢 你知道吗? |
[2:21:06] | Your little friend is trying to fuck me right in the ass. | 你那朋友竟敢坑我 |
[2:21:08] | – Get him on the phone now! – We don’t know anything yet. | – 赶紧打电话给他 – 我们不知道任何事 |
[2:21:10] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们不要急于下结论 |
[2:21:11] | Even though I owned 85% | 虽然我持有85% |
[2:21:13] | of Steve-cocksucking- motherfucking-Madden Shoes, | 史蒂夫·马登蛋公司的股票 |
[2:21:16] | the shares were in his fucking name. | 股份都在他名下 |
[2:21:19] | This motherfucker knew I was in trouble with the feds | 这个贱货知道我被FBI查着 |
[2:21:21] | and was trying to take advantage. | 就趁机占我便宜 |
[2:21:23] | Talk to me,man. How do you wanna play this? | 丹尼 说话啊 你打算怎么办 |
[2:21:24] | I want you to get all our clients on the phone right now | 小淘 你赶紧给所有的客户打电话 |
[2:21:26] | and have them start selling Steve Madden. | 让他们开始卖史蒂夫·马登的股票 |
[2:21:28] | We’re gonna drive that fucking price down! | 把股价压下来 知道了吗 |
[2:21:29] | Do you hear me? Shut the fuck up! | 你听到我吗?你闭嘴 |
[2:21:31] | This is your fucking friend from high school. | 这人他妈的是你的高中同学 |
[2:21:33] | If that little fucking prick thinks he can fuck with me, | 他们这是吓唬我呢啊 |
[2:21:35] | we’ll turn his company into a Penny stock! You hear me? | 这是要把整个公司都变成细价股 你懂了吗 |
[2:21:37] | – You got it? – Yes. I got it! | – 知道了吗?- 知道了 |
[2:21:39] | Let’s just not jump to conclusions | 先别下结论啊 |
[2:21:40] | before we know what’s going on. | 情况都还不了解呢 |
[2:21:42] | Captain Ted! | 船长 泰德 |
[2:21:43] | Captain Ted! | 船长 泰德 |
[2:21:45] | Hang up your phones! Everybody,hey! | 电话都挂掉 所有人 挂电话 |
[2:21:47] | Turn the boat around! We’re going home! | 掉头 我们回家了 |
[2:21:53] | Baby! Baby,what happened? | 宝贝 宝贝 怎么了? |
[2:21:56] | I just… | 我刚刚 |
[2:21:58] | Sweetheart,what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么回事? |
[2:22:00] | Aunt Emma… | 艾玛阿姨 |
[2:22:03] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[2:22:04] | I can’t… | 我 |
[2:22:06] | What’s going on? Why you crying? | 怎么回事?你为什么哭了 |
[2:22:09] | – She’s dead! – Who? Who’s dead? | – 她去世了 – 谁? |
[2:22:11] | I just got a call from my cousin Betty. | 我刚才接到表姐贝蒂的电话 |
[2:22:14] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[2:22:15] | Aunt Emma is dead. | 艾玛阿姨去世了 |
[2:22:18] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – No. | – 真没开玩笑吧?- 没有 |
[2:22:21] | You’re serious? | 真的啊? |
[2:22:23] | Oh,my God! Baby,that’s… | 哦 我的天哪 宝贝 这 |
[2:22:25] | Oh,fuck! | 哦 真伤心 |
[2:22:27] | Oh,sweetheart,that’s just… | 哦 亲爱的 这简直 |
[2:22:29] | Fucking heart attack! | 他妈的竟然发心脏病 |
[2:22:30] | Boom,snap,gone. | 嘭 人就没了 |
[2:22:32] | Shuffled off her mortal coil. | 离开人世的同时 |
[2:22:34] | And $20 million stuck in a Swiss bank account. | 还抛下了瑞士银行账户里的两千万 |
[2:22:37] | The last time I talked to her she was fine! | 她之前还好好的 |
[2:22:39] | – She’s not that old. – Oh,God! Baby,oh,God! | – 这真是太不幸了 – 哦 天哪 宝贝 哦 我的上帝 |
[2:22:41] | That’s so fucking terrible! | 真是太不幸了 |
[2:22:44] | Oh,fuck! | 哦 真伤心 |
[2:22:46] | It is terrible. | 太糟糕啦 |
[2:22:47] | Your aunt was such an elegant,attractive woman. | 你的阿姨她那么优雅 有魅力 |
[2:22:49] | My condolences to you and your family. | 向你和你的家人表示哀悼 |
[2:22:51] | Yes. We’re absolutely devastated. | 是啊 我们被打击得一蹶不振了 |
[2:22:53] | Thank you so much for your condolences. | 感谢你的致哀 |
[2:22:55] | Now where does that leave us | 那现在怎么办 |
[2:22:56] | in regard to her account exactly? | 那个账户? |
[2:22:58] | Does it go into probate or what? | 要转移去遗嘱认证什么的吗? |
[2:22:59] | Not to worry,Jordan. Not to worry. | 别担心 乔丹 不用担心 |
[2:23:01] | Your aunt,before she died, | 你的阿姨去世之前 |
[2:23:03] | signed a document naming you as her successor. | 签署了一份文件 指定你是继承人 |
[2:23:06] | She did? | 是吗 |
[2:23:07] | Fantastic! Well,that’s good news! | 太好了 那这是好消息啊 |
[2:23:09] | Well,not as of yet. | 其实 还没有 |
[2:23:12] | What does that mean? Not as of yet? | 等等 还没有是什么意思 |
[2:23:16] | I can’t seem to hear you. | 我听不清啊 |
[2:23:18] | I must have bad reception. Are you speaking English? | 信号不好 你是在说英语吗? |
[2:23:21] | – Very… Now. Fast. Very fast. – Fast? | – 现在你得赶快 – 赶快? |
[2:23:24] | I have to get to Switzerland now? | 赶快?我得现在赶去瑞士? |
[2:23:28] | Speak English! Fucking speak English! | 说英语啊 他妈的说英语 |
[2:23:30] | Whoa! Hey,hey,hey. Hey! Quiet,okay? | 嘿 嘿 闭嘴 |
[2:23:31] | Take your suit,take your dick,okay, | 带上西装 带上鸡巴 好吧 |
[2:23:33] | – and move your ass! Please. – Okay. | – 赶紧过来 求你了 – 好吧 |
[2:23:34] | Move my ass! Yes! | 好 马上出发 |
[2:23:37] | I gotta say,these Swiss were some sneaky motherfuckers. | 必须承认 这些瑞士人真是偷偷摸摸的混蛋啊 |
[2:23:41] | Within minutes,he had me set up with a forger | 几分钟之内他就安排好了 |
[2:23:43] | who could fake Aunt Emma’s signature. | 找人伪造了艾玛阿姨的签名 |
[2:23:45] | You American shit! | 你这美国人渣 |
[2:23:47] | I just had to get there by tomorrow, | 我需要明天到瑞士 |
[2:23:48] | or lose $20 million. | 否则直接损失两千万 |
[2:23:50] | We’re going to Monaco! | 我们现在去摩纳哥 |
[2:23:52] | – Monaco? Now? – Yes,baby. | – 摩纳哥?现在?-是的 孩子 |
[2:23:55] | We’re going to Monaco,so then we can go to Switzerland,okay? | 我们现在去摩纳哥 好接下来去瑞士 好吗? |
[2:23:57] | – But her aunt just died. – I realize that. | – 但她阿姨刚刚去世了啊 – 我知道 |
[2:23:59] | But I have business in Switzerland. | 但我在瑞士还有生意 |
[2:24:00] | I need to go to Switzerland right now. | 并且现在必须过去 |
[2:24:02] | Bottom line. Sorry. | 没得商量 抱歉 |
[2:24:05] | We gotta get to London. | 我们必须去伦敦啊 |
[2:24:07] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么? |
[2:24:10] | The funeral! | 葬礼啊 |
[2:24:11] | Yeah,but babe. Look,look… | 是啊 但宝贝 你瞧 |
[2:24:13] | I loved your aunt more than anyone in the entire world. | 我很爱你阿姨 全世界我最爱她了 |
[2:24:15] | I really did. | 真的 |
[2:24:18] | But she’s dead now,sweetie. | 但她现在已经死了 亲爱的 |
[2:24:20] | She’s dead and she’s not going anywhere. | 死人是哪里也去不了的 |
[2:24:22] | She’ll still be dead by the time | 她还是会是死的 |
[2:24:23] | we get to London,okay? | 等我们到伦敦 是吗? |
[2:24:25] | Captain Ted! Captain Ted,all right,look. | 泰德船长 泰德船长 好吧 看看 |
[2:24:27] | We’re going to Monaco. Monaco now,okay? | 我们现在得马上去摩纳哥 好吗? |
[2:24:29] | Monaco,right. | 摩纳哥 是吗 |
[2:24:30] | We’re going to Monaco so that we can drive to Switzerland | 我们去摩纳哥然后就可以开车去瑞士 |
[2:24:32] | so they don’t stamp our passports. | 就不用折腾过境的事 |
[2:24:33] | Take care of business here,we’ll drive back to Monaco, | 可以直接去办事 然后开车回摩纳哥 |
[2:24:35] | take a flight over to London to catch the funeral | 搭飞机去伦敦参加葬礼 |
[2:24:37] | and be in New York in three fucking business days! | 三个工作日之内回到纽约 |
[2:24:39] | That’s the fucking plan. | 就这么定了 |
[2:24:40] | I just want you to know that we might run into some chop. | 我只想先提醒你一下 可能会遇上大浪 |
[2:24:42] | Chop? We can fucking handle chop,right? | 海浪吗?我们可以开过去 |
[2:24:45] | I mean,it’s a 170-foot yacht. | 这可是170尺的船啊 |
[2:24:46] | No,no,no. We’re not going anywhere | 不行 不行 不行 我们不会去任何地方 |
[2:24:48] | unless he says it’s safe,all right. | 等他说安全我们才能走 |
[2:24:49] | – Don’t worry about the chop. – It’s safe. | – 很安全的 – 别担心海浪 |
[2:24:50] | You don’t know shit about chop. | 海浪你屁都不懂 |
[2:24:52] | Oh,really? And you do? You’re a fucking expert on that. | 哦 是吗?那你懂啊?你成专家了 |
[2:24:54] | I’ll chop your fucking credit card in half. How about that? | 我懂怎么把你信用卡剪了 怎么样? |
[2:24:57] | Chop is fine. Trust me. Chop is fine. | 海浪没事 相信我 没事对吧 船长 |
[2:24:59] | Is chop fine,Captain Ted? | 海浪没事 船长 |
[2:25:00] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[2:25:02] | Yeah. I mean,if we take it slow. | 是啊 我是说 如果我们慢点开 |
[2:25:04] | Yeah,we’re gonna take it slow. | 没错 我们慢点开 |
[2:25:05] | It’s a little uncomfortable. Tell them it’s safe. | 会有点不舒服但告诉她们这很安全 |
[2:25:06] | It’s gonna be safe. | 会安全的 因为 |
[2:25:08] | We’ll batten down the hatches | 我们关上舱门 |
[2:25:10] | and secure the deck. | 确保甲板安全 |
[2:25:11] | And we’re looking at a few… Maybe a few broken dishes. | 我们看一些 可能会摔坏一些盘子 |
[2:25:15] | Few broken dishes. | 几个盘子 |
[2:25:16] | What’s a few broken dishes? | 才打坏几个盘子而已 |
[2:25:18] | Does that sound fucking awesome or what? | 听上去是不是太赞了 |
[2:25:19] | No. Not really. | 不 才没有 |
[2:25:21] | We’re gonna have a fucking good time! | 这下要玩得爽了 |
[2:25:22] | Let’s go to fucking Monaco now! | 我们走去摩纳哥 |
[2:25:24] | Let’s fucking move! Let’s go! | 赶紧的 走了 |
[2:25:30] | Hold On! | 抓紧了 |
[2:25:35] | What the fuck is going on out here? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[2:25:38] | The Jet Skis just went overboard! | 摩托艇刚才掉水里了 |
[2:25:40] | Oh,Jesus Christ! Honey,you okay? | 哦 老天爷啊 亲爱的 你还好吧? |
[2:25:42] | Gale warning! Gale warning! | 大风警告 大风警告 |
[2:25:45] | The waves are 20 feet high and building! | 海浪有20尺高吧 |
[2:25:47] | Turn around,let’s go the other fucking way. | 掉头 我们走其他路线 |
[2:25:49] | – We can’t! – Go! | – 不行啊 – 走啊 |
[2:25:51] | We’ll get broad-sided. It’ll tip over! | 那样容易翻船 那就彻底完了 |
[2:25:53] | I am a master diver. You hear that? | 我是高级潜水员 你们知道吗 |
[2:25:55] | I’m a master diver! | 我是高级潜水员 |
[2:25:56] | No one’s gonna fucking die! | 今天没人会死 |
[2:25:58] | I got you,baby. I got you. Trust me,okay? | 有我呢 宝贝 有我在 相信我 好吗? |
[2:26:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:26:02] | I love you,baby. Just hold on tight. | 我爱你 宝贝 抓紧了 |
[2:26:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:26:05] | Donnie! | 丹尼 |
[2:26:07] | Hold on,baby! | 抓紧了 宝贝 |
[2:26:09] | Donnie! | 丹尼 |
[2:26:12] | Donnie! | 丹尼 |
[2:26:13] | – What? – Hold on,baby. | – 干嘛?- 抓紧了 宝贝 |
[2:26:15] | Get the fucking ludes. | 去拿安眠酮 |
[2:26:16] | I don’t wanna die,Jordan! | 我不要淹死 乔丹 |
[2:26:18] | I did a lot of bad shit. I’m going to hell,Jordan! | 我干了太多坏事了 现在要下地狱了 乔丹 |
[2:26:20] | I fucked up! I fucked up so bad! | 搞砸了 全完了 |
[2:26:23] | Get the ludes! Downstairs! | 去拿安眠酮 在楼下 |
[2:26:26] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[2:26:27] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[2:26:30] | Get the ludes! | 去拿安眠酮啊 |
[2:26:31] | I can’t go down there,Jordan. It’s flooded. | 我不能下去 乔丹 在甲板下面啊 |
[2:26:32] | It’s three feet of water down there! | 那里水已经三尺深了 |
[2:26:34] | I will not die sober! | 我可不能清醒着死掉 |
[2:26:37] | Get those fucking ludes! | 快去拿安眠酮 |
[2:26:38] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[2:26:40] | – Go! – Okay. | – 快去 – 好的 |
[2:26:44] | Where’s he going? Hold on,baby! | 他去哪?我不知道 |
[2:26:46] | Donnie! Is he fucking crazy? | 丹尼 他疯了吗? |
[2:26:47] | He’s just warning everybody! | 他只是警告大家 |
[2:27:01] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 |
[2:27:04] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[2:27:05] | Get away from the window! | 离窗户远点 |
[2:27:07] | Rogue wave! | 我们要被吹翻了 |
[2:27:08] | Mayday! | 五月天 |
[2:27:09] | This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi! | 我是泰德·比查船长 娜奥米号需要紧急救援 |
[2:27:12] | – We are going down! – I got ’em! | – 我们要紧急求救 – 我拿到了 |
[2:27:14] | I got ’em! | 我拿到了 |
[2:27:16] | Give me one for the nerves! | 给我 |
[2:27:18] | We’re going down! | 我们要紧急求救 |
[2:27:19] | This is a fucking Mayday! | 这是五月天号游艇 |
[2:27:21] | We require immediate assistance! | 紧急求助 |
[2:27:25] | Hold on! | 挺住 |
[2:27:27] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[2:27:40] | The nice thing about getting rescued by Italians | 被意大利人救起来的好处是 |
[2:27:43] | is that they feed you,make you drink red wine, | 他们给你好吃的 还有红酒喝 |
[2:27:46] | then you get to dance. | 还能跳舞 |
[2:28:05] | Did you see that? | 看见了吗? |
[2:28:07] | That was the plane I sent to come get us. | 那是我本来安排好来接我们的飞机 |
[2:28:11] | I shit you not,it exploded | 真不是骗人 它爆了 |
[2:28:12] | when a seagull flew into the engine. | 有一只海鸥飞到了引擎里 |
[2:28:15] | Three people killed. | 三人死亡 |
[2:28:21] | You want a sign from God? | 好比一直在等上帝有所指示 |
[2:28:23] | Well,after all this,I finally got the message. | 发生了这一切之后我终于是懂了 |
[2:28:31] | Do you dream of becoming financially independent | 新的梦想 你希望变得经济独立 |
[2:28:35] | but struggle every month just to pay your bills? | 但每个月都在为各种账单挣扎 |
[2:28:38] | Would you like to own a home like this, | 想要这样的房子吗? |
[2:28:40] | but can barely afford to pay your rent? | 而你都快付不起房租了 |
[2:28:42] | My name is Jordan Belfort, | 我是乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[2:28:44] | and there’s no secret to wealth creation. | 想创造财富是没有秘密的 |
[2:28:46] | No matter who you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[2:28:47] | no matter where you came from, | 从哪里来 |
[2:28:48] | you too can become financially independent | 你也可以变得经济独立 |
[2:28:51] | in just a matter of months. | 在短短的几个月内 |
[2:28:53] | All you need is a strategy. | 只需好的谋略 |
[2:28:55] | When I was 24 years old, | 我24岁的时候 |
[2:28:57] | I made a decision not just to survive,but to thrive. | 做了个决定不仅仅要活着 还要活得漂亮 |
[2:29:01] | At first I didn’t feel like deals like these were possible. | 一开始我觉得这种事是不可能的 |
[2:29:03] | But we have the house and we have a $33,000 profit. | 但我们现在有了房子 还挣了三万三千块 |
[2:29:07] | I certainly believe now. | 现在我完全相信了 |
[2:29:08] | Think about it for a second. | 我想了想 |
[2:29:09] | If you don’t have the guts to attend Jordan Belfort’s. | 如果你不敢拨打乔丹·贝尔福特的直线 |
[2:29:12] | Straight Line Persuasion System seminar, | 参加他们的研讨会 |
[2:29:14] | then how do you expect to make any money? | 那你想怎么挣钱 |
[2:29:15] | If you want to be a millionaire someday, | 你以后想有一天成为百万富翁 |
[2:29:17] | have some guts. Make a decision. | 那就拿点胆量出来 做点决定 |
[2:29:19] | Jordan Belfort’s setup worked for me | 乔丹·贝尔福特说这对我有用 |
[2:29:21] | because I worked hard for it. | 因为是我努力得来的 |
[2:29:22] | And if it doesn’t work for you, | 如果对你没用 |
[2:29:24] | it’s because you’re lazy. | 说明你很懒 |
[2:29:25] | And you should get a job at McDonald’s. | 你应该去麦当劳打工 |
[2:29:26] | There’s nobody holding you back from financial freedom. | 没有人能阻止你经济上的自由 |
[2:29:29] | And there’s nobody stopping you from making millions. | 也没有人能阻止你挣好几百万 |
[2:29:32] | Don’t just sit at home, | 别坐家里 |
[2:29:33] | or the life of your dreams will sail right past you. | 否则梦想的生活就要擦肩而过 |
[2:29:39] | I changed all these people’s lives | 我改变了这些人的生活 |
[2:29:41] | and I can change yours,too! | 也能改变你的 |
[2:29:42] | So come to my seminar! | 参加我的研讨会 |
[2:29:44] | The life of your dreams is only… | 你梦想的生活 |
[2:29:45] | Good to see you again,Jordan. | 乔丹 好久不见 |
[2:29:47] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[2:29:48] | You gotta be joking! | 开玩笑吧 |
[2:29:51] | You’re kidding me. | 别开玩笑 |
[2:29:52] | Hey,get the fuck away from me! | 嘿 让他妈的远离我 |
[2:29:54] | Turn that camera off. | 把摄像机关了 |
[2:29:55] | I’m fucking shooting a fucking infomercial here, | 我在拍广告片 |
[2:29:57] | you fucking cocksucker! | 该死你妈的你这混蛋 |
[2:29:59] | – Fuck you,you motherfucker! – Shut the fucking camera off. | – 去你妈的 你混蛋 – 关掉该死的相机 |
[2:30:01] | You don’t got shit on me,you hear me! | 你不要欺骗我 听到我没 |
[2:30:03] | Go fuck yourself! | 你这人渣 |
[2:30:04] | I’m making an honest living,you fucking piece of shit! | 我挣得是良心钱 你个人渣 |
[2:30:06] | Hey,Jordan, | 嘿 乔丹 |
[2:30:07] | let me give you a little legal advice. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[2:30:09] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[2:30:11] | Oh,fuck you,you fucking prick | 哦 去你妈的 你混蛋 |
[2:30:12] | I’m making an honest living,you motherfucker! | 我挣得是良心钱 你混蛋 |
[2:30:17] | I clean up my act. | 我已行为检点 |
[2:30:18] | I did rehab. I’m a TV personality. | 进行了康复治疗 现在是电视名人 |
[2:30:21] | I’m sober for two years. And this happens! | 已经两年没吸毒 结果发生这破事 |
[2:30:24] | Rugrat goes and gets busted down in Miami. | 光头在迈阿密被捕了 |
[2:30:26] | I’m Swiss,I’m not communist. | 我是瑞士 我不是共产主义者 |
[2:30:27] | And guess who the fuck with? Saurel. | 猜猜谁一起被捕了?苏瑞尔 |
[2:30:29] | – You gonna beat me? – No,Sir. | – 你要打我?- 不 先生 |
[2:30:30] | Yeah,I know your country. You’re gonna beat me. | 是的 我知道你的国家 你会打我 |
[2:30:33] | I mean,what are the fucking odds? | 这几率是怎么回事啊? |
[2:30:34] | There had to be 10,000 Swiss bankers in Geneva, | 日内瓦银行家都有上万个吧 |
[2:30:37] | and Rugrat gets the one dumb enough | 光头这蠢货竟然 |
[2:30:39] | to get himself arrested on U. S. soil. | 让自己在美国被抓了 |
[2:30:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:30:42] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:30:46] | Even more fucked | 更该死蛋的是 |
[2:30:47] | was that he got busted. | 他被抓的理由 |
[2:30:49] | for shit that had nothing to do with me. | 跟我一点关系都没有 |
[2:30:51] | It had nothing to fucking do with me. | 该死 跟我一点关系都没有 |
[2:30:52] | Something about laundering drug money | 是有人贩毒要洗钱 |
[2:30:54] | through offshore boat racing and a guy named Rocky Aoki, | 靠搞什么海上赛艇 一个叫青木洛基的人 |
[2:30:57] | you know,the founder of Benihana. | 就是那个开日式铁板烧连锁店”红花”的 |
[2:31:00] | Benihana. | 红花? |
[2:31:01] | Beni-fucking-Hana! | 该死的红花 |
[2:31:03] | Beni-fucking-Hana! | 该死的红花 |
[2:31:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:31:06] | Why,why,God? | 为什么 为什么啊 上天对我不公 |
[2:31:08] | Why would you be so cruel | 你干嘛这么残酷啊 |
[2:31:09] | as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants | 找一家烤肉店来 |
[2:31:12] | to take me down? | 拖我下水? |
[2:31:15] | Long story short. Saurel rats me out. | 长话短说就是 苏瑞尔供出了我 |
[2:31:18] | But not before he rats out Brad’s wife,Chantalle, | 但先供出的是布拉德的老婆 香特尔 |
[2:31:21] | who,it turns out,he’d been fucking | 谁 原来一直跟他 |
[2:31:23] | every time she went to Switzerland! | 她每次去瑞士 |
[2:31:27] | – No,no,no,it’s impossible. – Oui,oui,oui. | – 不 不 不 这是不可能的 – 是的 是的 是的 |
[2:31:32] | – All right! – Ah! | – 好吧 – 啊 |
[2:31:34] | One count engaging in conspiracy to commit securities fraud. | 罪名:合谋证券欺诈一项 |
[2:31:37] | Two counts securities fraud. | 两项证券诈骗 |
[2:31:40] | One count engaging in conspiracy to commit money laundering. | 合谋参与洗钱一项 |
[2:31:43] | Twenty-one counts money laundering. | 21项洗钱 |
[2:31:46] | One count obstruction of justice. | 还有一次干扰司法 |
[2:31:49] | Bail is set at $10 million. | 保释金一千万美元 |
[2:32:06] | Uncle Donnie’s here! | 丹尼叔叔来了 |
[2:32:09] | Rocky. How you doing? | 洛基 你好吗 |
[2:32:12] | Woof. I hate that fucking dog. | 我真是讨厌那条狗 |
[2:32:14] | Yeah,he’s getting old and decrepit. | 是啊 它年纪大了 |
[2:32:17] | Starting to shit in the house again. | 又开始在家里随便拉屎了 |
[2:32:18] | – Me,too. – Come here,buddy. | – 我也是 – 过来 |
[2:32:20] | Ah,fuck. | 哦 真是的 |
[2:32:21] | – It’s good to see you,pal. – Yeah,you,too. | – 很高兴见到你 朋友 – 是的 我也是 |
[2:32:23] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[2:32:24] | Sit down. Oh,man. | 坐下吧 哦 伙计 |
[2:32:29] | How you doing,brother? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[2:32:31] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[2:32:32] | Shitty,pal. | 烂透了 朋友 |
[2:32:34] | But I’m hanging in there. | 但我坚持着呢 |
[2:32:38] | My new piece of jewelry. Check that out. | 瞧瞧我的新首饰 |
[2:32:40] | Can’t leave the house,you know? | 不能离开家门半步 |
[2:32:43] | Starting to get cabin fever already. | 这玩意会报警 |
[2:32:46] | Fucking Rugrat. | 该死的光头 |
[2:32:48] | That wig-wearing faggot. | 这戴假发的基佬 |
[2:32:49] | I can’t believe that fucking guy. I wanna kill him. | 真不敢相信他怎么还没死啊 |
[2:32:52] | Swear to God,I want to choke him to death. | 等他放出来我有他好看 |
[2:32:54] | Irresponsible little prick. | 不负责任的傻逼 |
[2:32:58] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我这么告诉你吧 |
[2:33:00] | I’m never eating at Benihana again. | 我再也不会去吃红花烧烤了 |
[2:33:03] | I don’t care whose birthday it is. | 才不管是谁过生日 |
[2:33:07] | Where’s Naomi? How’s she doing? | 娜奥米怎么样了? |
[2:33:09] | That’s her in the house there. | 她在家呢 就在那 |
[2:33:11] | You could say hi,but she probably won’t wave back. | 你可以打个招呼 她八成不会理你 |
[2:33:13] | Naomi,sweetheart! | 娜奥米 亲爱的 |
[2:33:18] | What’s up her ass? | 怎么回事 |
[2:33:19] | – Is she mad at me? – No,you know… | – 她生我的气干嘛?- 没有 她就这样 |
[2:33:21] | We probably have to mortgage the house | 我们大概得把房子抵押了 |
[2:33:23] | in order to make bail. | 才能付得起保释金 |
[2:33:24] | Probably end up selling the thing | 可能还要卖点东西 |
[2:33:26] | in order to pay for all the lawyers. | 来付律师费 |
[2:33:28] | It’s been a nightmare,buddy,to tell you the truth. | 真的是噩梦啊 实话实说 |
[2:33:31] | What are you gonna do,right? | 你要做什么 对吗? |
[2:33:33] | Anyway,how’s Stratton? That’s more important. | 斯特拉顿 怎样了?这才是重点 |
[2:33:36] | How’s morale? | 大家情绪如何? |
[2:33:38] | They all pissed off ’cause they have to make money legally now? | 是不是气坏了 现在只能合法地挣钱了 |
[2:33:40] | – Jordan. – Hmm? | – 乔丹 – 嗯 |
[2:33:42] | I got the founding partners together. | 我召集了创始合伙人 |
[2:33:45] | I talked to them about everything. | 把这些事都告诉了他们 |
[2:33:48] | And I got you. | 你有我呢 |
[2:33:50] | What do you mean,you got me? | 什么意思? |
[2:33:52] | The house,money,don’t worry about it. I got you. | 房子和钱的事你不必担心 有我呢 |
[2:34:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:34:02] | I love you,buddy. | 我真爱你 兄弟 |
[2:34:03] | – You know I’d do it for you,right? – I know. | – 你知道是我也会这样做 对吧?- 我知道? |
[2:34:05] | – You know that,right? – I know. | – 你知道 对吗?- 我知道 |
[2:34:08] | I could fucking kiss you all over. | 真想亲你 |
[2:34:09] | All right,enough,enough. | 好了 行了 行了 |
[2:34:13] | You want a beer,pal? | 想喝啤酒吗? |
[2:34:14] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么? |
[2:34:15] | I got this non-alcoholic shit. | 我有这个无酒精的东西 |
[2:34:17] | What’s that? | 这什么啊? |
[2:34:19] | A non-alcoholic beer. It’s got no alcohol. | 无酒精啤酒 里面不含酒精的 |
[2:34:22] | – It’s a beer? – Yeah,with no alcohol. | – 这是啤酒?- 是啊 只不过没有酒精 |
[2:34:25] | But if you drink enough, | 但如果喝得够多 还是能喝高吧 |
[2:34:26] | if you drink a lot,they get you fucked up? | 如果你喝很多 还是能喝高吧? |
[2:34:28] | No,there’s no alcohol. That’s the fucking point. | 不会啊 它没酒精不是吗 只有一点点 |
[2:34:30] | I’m not a scientist. | 我又不是科学家 |
[2:34:31] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 不懂这个不知道你们在说什么 |
[2:34:33] | I can get you a beer if you want a fucking beer. | 不过如果你想喝我可以给你弄来 |
[2:34:34] | I know,but I don’t drink. You remember? | 我知道 但我不喝了 你记得的 |
[2:34:36] | I don’t drink anymore. | 我已经戒酒了 |
[2:34:38] | Oh,you wanna go inside | 哦 你想进去 |
[2:34:39] | and blow some lines of baking powder? | 还要进去抽点石灰? |
[2:34:40] | Or baking soda… | 吸点烘焙粉什么的 |
[2:34:42] | Can’t imagine ever not enjoying getting fucked up. | 真不敢想象这不胡搞的日子 |
[2:34:45] | – Yeah. – I love it. | – 是啊 – 真是爱死了 |
[2:34:46] | How’s being sober? | 但我也已经不沾了 |
[2:34:48] | – Fucking sucks. – Boring,right? | – 真不爽啊 – 无聊 对吧 |
[2:34:50] | So boring. I wanna kill myself. | 太无聊了 都想自杀了 |
[2:34:53] | There’s a term,and we don’t like to use it | 有个词语 我们平时不太喜欢用的 |
[2:34:55] | unless circumstances dictate, | 除非情况适用 |
[2:34:57] | and I think they do dictate in this case, | 我觉得现在这个案子就很合适 |
[2:34:59] | and the term is “Grenada.” | 这个词叫格林纳达 |
[2:35:00] | Have you ever heard of Grenada? | 听说过吗 |
[2:35:02] | No. No,I haven’t. | 没有 没有 没听说过 |
[2:35:03] | Grenada very interesting because | 格林纳达非常有趣因为 |
[2:35:05] | it is a small island nation | 它是一个小国家 |
[2:35:07] | that was invaded by the United States of America in 1983. | 过曾被美国在1983年入侵 |
[2:35:10] | It’s about 90,000 people. | 人口一共九万 |
[2:35:13] | And essentially,it means | 这个词的意思 就是 |
[2:35:16] | this case is unloseable. | 这个案子我们没可能输 |
[2:35:18] | Okay? | 好的 |
[2:35:19] | So,you know,we can come in, | 所以 你懂得 就算我们把裤子拖了 |
[2:35:20] | we can have our dick hanging out of our pants. | 全裸着走来走去 |
[2:35:22] | Nobody gives a fuck. | 也没人管 |
[2:35:24] | I’m gonna win. | 我们肯定赢 |
[2:35:25] | You,Sir. | 而你 先生 |
[2:35:28] | Are what’s known | 就是我们提到的 |
[2:35:31] | as a Grenada. | 格林纳达 |
[2:35:32] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:35:35] | You’re looking at real prison time. | 你要面临真正的牢狱之灾了 |
[2:35:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:35:39] | Money laundering can get you as much as 20 years. | 洗钱至多可以判到20年 |
[2:35:42] | And our case couldn’t be stronger if we caught you | 而且如果不小心还发现你在床底下塞了钱 |
[2:35:45] | shoving cash in your mattress. | 那会判得更多了 |
[2:35:47] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[2:35:49] | Hey,Jordan. Jordan. | 嘿 乔丹 乔丹 |
[2:35:52] | Your rotting away in jail till your kids get out of college, | 你要烂在牢里了 两小孩大学毕了业你都出不来 |
[2:35:56] | that’s not our ambition here. | 我们目的不是这个 |
[2:35:59] | There’s other people involved in this,too. | 还有其他涉案人员 |
[2:36:01] | We think they need to see their day in court as well. | 我们觉得他们也该得到审判 |
[2:36:07] | Why do I sense there’s an offer in the air? | 我怎么感觉你们是在提供交易条件 |
[2:36:09] | Look at him. He’s got a sense. What are you,Kreskin? | 他感觉很灵嘛 你是狗鼻子吗? |
[2:36:13] | Full cooperation. He provides us with a comprehensive list | 需我们需要他的全力配合 他必须提供 |
[2:36:16] | of all the co-conspirators spanning the last seven years, | 过去七年中详细的涉案人员名单 |
[2:36:18] | and he also agrees to wear a wire. | 以及佩戴窃听器 |
[2:36:20] | Wait… | 等等 |
[2:36:22] | Did you just say “wear a wire”? | 你刚才是说窃听器? |
[2:36:24] | A wire. Mmm-hmm. | 窃听 是 |
[2:36:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[2:36:26] | You want me to rat? Is that it? | 你这是在说让我当告密的?是吗? |
[2:36:28] | No,I want you to cooperate. | 不 我是让你合作 |
[2:36:30] | – No. You want me to rat,right? – Yes. We want you to rat. | – 不 你这是让我告密啊 – 没错 就是要你告密 |
[2:36:32] | That’s fucking exactly what we want you to do. To rat. | 他妈的就是让你做这个 当叛徒 |
[2:36:40] | How was Cristy’s party? | 克里斯蒂的派对怎么样? |
[2:36:41] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[2:36:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[2:36:45] | Babe,I spoke to the lawyers again today. | 我今天又跟律师谈过了 |
[2:36:48] | I have some really,really great news. | 有重大的好消息 |
[2:36:50] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:36:52] | Turns out you’re completely off the hook,honey. | 他们说这件事跟你完全没关系 |
[2:36:56] | I know that already. | 我已经知道了 |
[2:36:57] | Right. Exactly. | 没错 完全正确 |
[2:36:59] | You never did anything wrong in the first place,right? | 你从来都没做错过什么事 对吗? |
[2:37:03] | It turns out,all the FBI really | 原来 FBI只是 |
[2:37:06] | wants from me is to,uh, | 想要我的 嗯 |
[2:37:08] | to cooperate. | 合作 |
[2:37:10] | You know? | 你知道什么? |
[2:37:11] | Turns out I have so much information | 我掌握了很多信息 |
[2:37:13] | about the stock market and Wall Street, | 关于股市 华尔街的 |
[2:37:14] | I could save the government | 我可以给政府 |
[2:37:16] | years of heartache,not to mention | 省下好几年的头痛 |
[2:37:18] | – countless dollars. – Mmm-hmm. | – 更别提省多少钱了 – 嗯 |
[2:37:20] | But it gets even better,babe. | 还有更好的呢 |
[2:37:23] | Because if I do decide to cooperate, | 因为如果我真的签字合作 |
[2:37:26] | I might only be looking at four short years, | 我可能只要坐四年牢 |
[2:37:29] | in which case,you know, | 因为这件事 你知道的 |
[2:37:31] | we could start fresh,maybe sell the house. | 这样的话我们可以重头开始 或许可以把房子卖了 |
[2:37:34] | And any fines that I’d have to pay | 那些罚金都可以 |
[2:37:35] | wouldn’t be due till after I serve my term, | 等到坐完牢再交 |
[2:37:37] | so we’d still have plenty of money left over,you know? | 所以我们还是可以留下不少钱的 |
[2:37:40] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:37:42] | The only thing that of course bummed me out a little bit | 只是这样做还是让我有点不舒服 |
[2:37:45] | is this whole idea of having to | 这是整个的想法吗 |
[2:37:48] | give information about my friends. | 告我朋友们的密 |
[2:37:50] | Like you said,”There’s no friends on Wall Street.” Right? | 你也说过 华尔街里没朋友 对吧? |
[2:37:53] | Right. Right. Exactly. | 没错 没错 全是 |
[2:37:55] | There’s a silver lining to that,too,honey. | 所以这真是不幸中的万幸了 |
[2:37:57] | Because they said eventually… | 因为他们也说 |
[2:37:59] | Eventually everyone’s gonna have to give information on this case. | 最后不管是谁都要对这案子开口 |
[2:38:02] | So,at the end of the day,it might not even be a factor. You know? | 所以到了最后 这很可能都不算什么事 |
[2:38:05] | Well,that’s good news. Right? | 不错 那的确是好消息啊 对吗? |
[2:38:07] | Yeah,yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[2:38:09] | I’m really happy for you. | 真的为你高兴 |
[2:38:12] | What do you mean,happy for me,sweetheart? | 什么叫为我高兴? |
[2:38:16] | You should be happy for the both of us. Right? | 你该为我们俩高兴的吧 是啊? |
[2:38:18] | – Yeah,right. – All right. | – 是啊 这才对 – 好的 |
[2:38:23] | Come here,baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[2:38:25] | Give me a kiss,sweetheart. | 让我亲亲 亲爱的 |
[2:38:26] | Jordan… | 乔丹 |
[2:38:27] | Oh,come on,baby. | 哦 快来 宝贝 |
[2:38:29] | I haven’t made love to you in so long. Please. | 我们还就没有亲热了 求你了 |
[2:38:31] | – No. Jordan,stop it. – Come on,honey,please. | – 不行 乔丹 住手 – 快点啊 亲爱的 求你啦 |
[2:38:33] | No! Jordan,stop it! | 不行 乔丹 住手 |
[2:38:37] | I’ve loved you since the moment I saw you. | 我爱你因为我看到你的那一刻 |
[2:38:43] | I fucking hate you,Jordan. | 我恨死你了 乔丹 |
[2:38:45] | – Get off me! – Baby… Don’t do that. | – 滚开 – 宝贝 别这样 |
[2:38:49] | You know how much I love you,right? | 你知道我有多爱你的? |
[2:38:51] | Stop that,sweetie. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[2:38:58] | You wanna fuck me,Jordan? | 你这么想该干我吗 乔丹? |
[2:39:02] | You wanna fuck me? | 这么想干我? |
[2:39:05] | Good. | 好的 |
[2:39:06] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[2:39:08] | Go ahead and fuck me. | 来啊 来吧 |
[2:39:11] | I want you to fuck me real hard. | 你狠狠来吧 |
[2:39:14] | I want you to fuck me like it’s the last fucking time. | 像这是最后一次一样狠狠地来吧 |
[2:39:16] | – Why are you moving like that? – Come on. | – 为什么你要这样 -来吧 |
[2:39:18] | Please hold still. | – 来吧宝贝 为我射吧 – 噢 我喜欢 |
[2:39:19] | ‘Cause I want you to come for me,baby. | 因为我喜欢你为我高潮 |
[2:39:20] | Come on,babe. | 为我高潮吧 |
[2:39:22] | Come for me,baby. | 来看我了 宝贝 |
[2:39:23] | I want you to come for me | 我希望你能来给我 |
[2:39:25] | like it’s the last fucking time. | 像这是最后一次一样 |
[2:39:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 爽吧?- 爽 |
[2:39:28] | Come on,baby. Come for me. Come for me,baby. | 来吧 宝贝 来找我 来看我了 宝贝 |
[2:39:30] | Come on,baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[2:39:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 好吧?- 来吧 |
[2:39:33] | – Yeah,baby,come. – You want me to come for you? | – 是啊 宝贝 来 – 你想让我来吗? |
[2:39:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[2:39:37] | – You want me to come for you? – Yeah! | – 你想让我来吗?- 是的 |
[2:39:39] | Huh? You want me to come for you? | 嗯?你要我来吗? |
[2:39:43] | Oh,God,baby. Yeah! | 哦 上帝 宝贝 是啊 |
[2:39:45] | Oh,God. Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 哦 上帝 |
[2:39:49] | Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 |
[2:39:52] | Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 |
[2:39:53] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[2:39:58] | Oh,baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[2:40:00] | That was so fucking great! | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[2:40:02] | Oh,God! | 哦 天呢 |
[2:40:06] | That was the last time. | 刚才那是最后一次了 |
[2:40:08] | What do you mean,baby? | 这话什么意思? |
[2:40:10] | I mean that was the last time we ever have sex. | 我是说刚才那是我们最后一次做爱 |
[2:40:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[2:40:18] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[2:40:22] | What do you mean,you want a divorce? | 什么意思 你要离婚? |
[2:40:24] | What’s that supposed to mean,you want a divorce? | 什么意思 离婚? |
[2:40:26] | Get off me! I want a divorce. | 放开 我要离婚 |
[2:40:28] | You just made love to me. | 你才刚跟我做完 |
[2:40:29] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 这是怎么回事? |
[2:40:31] | I don’t love you anymore,Jordan! | 我已经不爱你了 乔丹 |
[2:40:34] | Oh,you don’t love me? | 哦 你不爱我? |
[2:40:37] | You don’t love me anymore,huh? | 你不爱我了 嗯? |
[2:40:38] | Well,isn’t that just fucking convenient for you! | 找这借口还真方便啊 |
[2:40:41] | Now that I’m under federal indictment, | 我现在被联邦起诉 |
[2:40:43] | with an electronic bracelet around my ankle, | 脚脖子还绑着电子锁 |
[2:40:45] | now you decide you don’t fucking love me anymore. | 然后你就决定不再爱我了 |
[2:40:46] | – Is that right? – No,no. | – 是吧?- 不 不 |
[2:40:48] | What kind of person are you? Tell me. | 你是怎样一个人啊?告诉我 |
[2:40:51] | You married me! | 你不是娶了我吗 |
[2:40:52] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈的什么意思 |
[2:40:54] | Jordan,this is how it’s gonna go. | 乔丹 接下来是这样 |
[2:40:55] | I’m gonna take custody of the kids. | 孩子监护权归我 |
[2:40:58] | If you agree to the divorce right now, | 如果你答应马上离婚 |
[2:41:00] | I will allow visitation. | 我可以允许你来探望 |
[2:41:01] | – Okay? Don’t try to fight it. – Oh,my God. | – 好吧?别跟我争 – 哦 我的天呢 |
[2:41:03] | It’ll save us both a lot of money | 这能给我们省一大笔钱 |
[2:41:05] | and I got a feeling you’re gonna need it. | 我觉得你会很需要钱的 |
[2:41:09] | You’re not taking my kids,sweetheart. You hear me? | 你可不能带走我的孩子 听见没有? |
[2:41:12] | I’ve already talked to the lawyer. | 我已经跟律师谈过了 |
[2:41:14] | He said even if you don’t get convicted, | 他说如果你罪名成立 |
[2:41:15] | I’ve got a good chance of getting them. | 我有很大机会拿到监护权 |
[2:41:16] | I got news for you. | 那我也有消息要告诉你 |
[2:41:18] | You’re not fucking taking my children, | 你别想带走我的孩子 |
[2:41:19] | you vicious fucking cunt,you! | 你这恶毒臭女人 你 |
[2:41:21] | Fuck you,you fucking bitch! | 该死的臭婊子 |
[2:41:24] | You’re not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids! | 你不许带走我的孩子 |
[2:41:26] | You hear me? Fuck you! | 听见没有?该死 |
[2:41:27] | You’re not fucking taking my fucking kids! | 不许带走我的孩子 |
[2:41:39] | Fucking bitch! | 贱货 |
[2:41:43] | Fucking whore! | 婊子 |
[2:41:49] | Fucking bitch! Piece of shit fucking whore! | 贱货 人渣 婊子 |
[2:42:01] | Look at yourself,Jordan. | 看看你自己 乔丹 |
[2:42:03] | You’re sick! | 恶心 |
[2:42:05] | You’re a sick man! | 你这恶心的家伙 |
[2:42:06] | Fuck you! I told you,you’re not taking my fucking kids! | 混蛋 告诉你了 不许带走我的孩子 |
[2:42:08] | You think I would let my kids near you? | 你以为我会让我的孩子靠近你? |
[2:42:11] | Look at yourself! | 看看你自己 |
[2:42:12] | You know what my lawyer said? | 你知道我的律师说什么吗? |
[2:42:13] | My lawyer said that you’re going to prison for 20 years,Jordan. | 我的律师说你要坐20年的牢 |
[2:42:17] | Twenty fucking years! You’re never gonna see the kids again! | 20年啊 你永远见不到你的小孩了 |
[2:42:20] | You don’t think I’m not gonna see my… | 你觉得我永远见不到她们了 |
[2:42:22] | No,I’m not fucking letting you near my kids! | 我绝不让你接近她们 |
[2:42:23] | You don’t think I’m gonna see my fucking kids again,huh? | 你完全没听懂我说什么吧? |
[2:42:26] | Don’t you fucking touch them! | 你胆敢碰她试试 |
[2:42:28] | Don’t you fucking touch me! | 别碰我 |
[2:42:32] | Sweetheart? You’re coming on a trip with Daddy,all right? | 亲爱的 跟爸爸一起出门去 |
[2:42:35] | You’re coming on a trip with Daddy. | 没事 爸爸在呢 |
[2:42:40] | Don’t you fucking touch her,Jordan. | 不许你碰她 乔丹 |
[2:42:42] | I swear to God,I will fucking kill you! | 我发誓我会杀了你的 |
[2:42:48] | It’s all right,baby. | 好了宝贝 |
[2:42:49] | You and Daddy are gonna go | 跟爸爸一起出门玩 |
[2:42:51] | on a little trip together,okay? | 一起出门玩 好的 |
[2:42:52] | – A little trip together. – Violet! | – 一个小一起旅行 – 紫罗兰 |
[2:42:54] | Violet! | 紫罗兰 |
[2:42:55] | – Get the key! Get the key! – I got it! | – 去拿钥匙 去拿钥匙 – 我拿了 |
[2:42:57] | Jordan,you open this fucking door | 乔丹 你打开这该死的门 |
[2:42:59] | – right now! Open the door! – Put your seat belt on. | – 坐好 把安全带系上 – 腿放进去 |
[2:43:02] | There you go. Get your legs in. | 那就这样吧放好你得腿 |
[2:43:03] | I’m taking her with me! | 我要带她走 |
[2:43:05] | I told you I’m taking her with me, | 告诉你吧 我要带她走 |
[2:43:06] | you fucking bitch! | 你这贱货 |
[2:43:07] | You’re not gonna stop me! You’re not gonna stop me! | 你没法阻止我 你没法阻止我 |
[2:43:11] | We’re going on a little trip,honey. | 一起出门去 亲爱的 |
[2:43:13] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[2:43:16] | Get the hell out of here! | 你给我滚开 |
[2:43:17] | Leave that baby alone! | 别管 宝贝 |
[2:43:19] | Violet! Garage door! Close it! | 把门关上 |
[2:43:22] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[2:43:23] | – Get out of here! – Open the fucking door! | – 滚啊 – 把门打开 |
[2:43:25] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[2:43:30] | No! | 不 |
[2:43:39] | Oh,Lord! Oh,my heavens… | 哦 上帝 哦 我的天 |
[2:43:42] | Get the baby! | 宝贝 |
[2:43:43] | Naomi,get the baby! | 娜奥米 宝贝 |
[2:43:46] | – Mommy. – Honey,it’s okay. | – 妈妈 – 亲爱的 没事了 |
[2:43:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 它会没事的 |
[2:43:49] | Oh,Mr. Jordan has lost his mind. | 哦 先生 乔丹已经失去了他的理智 |
[2:43:52] | – Baby… – It’s all right,honey. | – 宝贝 – 没关系 亲爱的 |
[2:43:54] | She all right? | 没事吧? |
[2:43:56] | Is she all right? | 没事了 |
[2:43:58] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这人到底怎么回事 |
[2:44:00] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[2:44:08] | Paragraph 1. | 第一 |
[2:44:10] | The defendant shall plead guilty | 被告人需 |
[2:44:11] | to all counts of the indictment | 对纽约东区法庭 |
[2:44:13] | currently pending against him | 对被控告的几项罪名 |
[2:44:15] | in the United States District Court | 完全认罪 |
[2:44:17] | for the Eastern District of New York. | 纽约的东部地区 |
[2:44:19] | Paragraph 2. | 第二 |
[2:44:20] | Talk normally. | 说话正常就行 |
[2:44:22] | The defendant shall participate | 被告人需参与秘密 |
[2:44:23] | in undercover activities… | 卧底行动 |
[2:44:25] | Breathe normally. | 正常呼吸 |
[2:44:26] | Including wearing a recording device, | 佩带录音设备 |
[2:44:28] | also known as a wire… | 也就是窃听器 |
[2:44:30] | After five minutes,you’ll forget you even have it on. | 五分钟后 你就会忘了自己带着它 |
[2:44:32] | In conjunction with the investigation… | 结合调查 |
[2:44:33] | Fucking brutal. | 协助调查 |
[2:44:35] | Quit your bitching. | 放弃吧 |
[2:44:36] | Paragraph 4. The defendant must not commit, | 第四被告人不得有犯罪 |
[2:44:38] | or attempt to commit,any further crimes. | 或试图犯罪的行为 |
[2:44:40] | Please. Let me just sign the fucking thing already. | 拜托了 让我把字签了吧 行了吧 |
[2:44:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:44:48] | Just here? | 这儿吗? |
[2:44:49] | That’d be good. | 没错 |
[2:44:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:44:54] | It wasn’t even a choice. | 我甚至都没得选 |
[2:44:57] | For the next six hours,I came up with a list. | 接下来的6小时 我拟了一份名单 |
[2:45:00] | Friends,enemies,business associates. | 朋友 敌人 生意伙伴 |
[2:45:03] | Anybody who ‘d ever known me | 任何在股票行业认识我的人 |
[2:45:05] | or taken so much as a stock tip. | 或采取股票的小费 |
[2:45:12] | Wolfie! Wolfie! Wolfie! | 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼 |
[2:45:17] | The first name on the list was Donnie. | 名单上第一个人就是丹尼 |
[2:45:22] | Jordan,do you know how good it is | 乔丹 你知道 |
[2:45:23] | to have you back in this office? | 你这回来是多好的事吗 |
[2:45:25] | It’s not the same when you’re gone. | 你不在这里完全不一样了 |
[2:45:27] | It’s sad,you understand? It’s like… | 难过的时候 你明白吗?这就像 |
[2:45:29] | That fucking Steve Madden,huh? | 那个该死的史蒂夫·马登 嗯? |
[2:45:31] | I can’t… | 这我不能 |
[2:45:32] | Swear to God,I can’t even think about it. | 我现在想都不能想这事 |
[2:45:34] | Every time I think about him,my blood boils. | 每次想到都火气往上窜 |
[2:45:36] | I can’t even say his name. | 我都没法提这人名字 |
[2:45:38] | – I know. – It’s,like,disgusting. | – 我知道 – 看起来 好恶心啊 |
[2:45:39] | I grew up with this guy and he betrays me like that. | 我还跟他一起长大的 然后他这样背叛我 |
[2:45:42] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[2:45:43] | He ever get back to you about that,um… | 他会回到你身边 嗯 |
[2:45:47] | About that account? | 那个账户 |
[2:45:54] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[2:45:55] | It was like 4 or 5 mil,something like that,right? | 差不多四五百万吧 对吧? |
[2:45:57] | He was supposed to kick back 4 or 5 mil,was it? | 差不多是有那么多吧? |
[2:46:05] | Actually,I was… | 其实 我 |
[2:46:06] | I was fucked up,Jordan, | 我搞砸了 乔丹 |
[2:46:08] | – so I don’t really remember. – Yeah. | – 我都不记得了 – 是的 |
[2:46:10] | Yeah,right. Stupid. | 是啊 好吧 蠢死了 |
[2:46:12] | Well,if he calls you, | 嗯 如果他打电话来 |
[2:46:14] | you make sure and contact me,okay? | 记得联系我啊 好吧? |
[2:46:18] | – Yeah. Of course. – Yeah. | – 好 那是当然 – 好 |
[2:46:20] | Of course,yeah. No,of course. | 当然 好的 不 当然不 |
[2:46:25] | You gonna eat that last piece of yellowtail,bud? | 你那最后一块还吃不吃 巴德? |
[2:46:29] | No,it’s all yours. | 不 归你了 |
[2:46:31] | Can I get this? | 那我拿走了? |
[2:46:35] | So,what else is… | 所以 那其他的事呢 |
[2:46:40] | Well,how’s Naomi and everything? | 娜奥米怎么样了? |
[2:46:42] | You know how it is. | 你知道的 |
[2:46:43] | She hates my fucking guts. | 她恨死我了 |
[2:46:47] | How’s Hildy? Good? | 海蒂呢?还好吗? |
[2:46:50] | She’s still alive,so | 她还活着 |
[2:46:51] | my life is fucked,you know? | 我的日子还是很这么槽糕 你说呢? |
[2:46:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[2:47:01] | Mr. Jordan. | 乔丹先生 |
[2:47:03] | Mmm? | 嗯 |
[2:47:04] | Mr. Jordan,you got a visitor. | 乔丹先生 有人找 |
[2:47:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[2:47:09] | You’ve got a visitor. | 有客人找 |
[2:47:26] | I need you to get dressed. | 你得去把衣服穿上 |
[2:47:28] | Why? What the fuck’s going on? | 为什么?怎么回事? |
[2:47:35] | You’re going to jail. | 你坐牢去吧 |
[2:47:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:47:50] | I’ll get some clothes on. | 我去穿衣服 |
[2:47:52] | We’ll give you a hand with that. | 我们这有人帮你 |
[2:48:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:48:16] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[2:48:18] | Everybody sit down. Put your hands | 所有人坐好 手举起来 |
[2:48:19] | where they can be seen,and shut up! | 可以看到 统统闭嘴 |
[2:48:21] | Don’t you fucking touch me. | 不要碰我 |
[2:48:23] | Get your fucking hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[2:48:25] | Don’t get out of your seats! | 不要离开你的座位 |
[2:48:40] | It’s fucking Chanel! | 这是该死的香奈儿 |
[2:48:55] | I gave up everyone. | 我供出了所有人 |
[2:48:57] | And in return, | 作为回报 |
[2:48:59] | I got three years in some hellhole in Nevada I’d never even heard of. | 我得在内华达州一个 鸟不拉屎的地方关三年 |
[2:49:05] | Like my pops,Mad Max,had said, | 就像我老爸 疯狂的麦克斯说的 |
[2:49:08] | “The chickens had come home to roost.” | 母鸡最后还是要找公鸡(做了坏事就必须承担后果) |
[2:49:12] | Whatever the fuck that means. | 我不懂这什么意思 |
[2:49:18] | I hope Your Honor would agree | 我希望你能同意 |
[2:49:19] | that Mr. Belfort has distinguished himself | 贝尔福特先生通过合作 |
[2:49:21] | in terms of his cooperation. | 立下了重大功劳 |
[2:49:23] | Mr. Belfort has helped the government win convictions | 他帮助政府 |
[2:49:26] | of over two dozen serious offenders | 在这一系列案件中定罪了超过20人 |
[2:49:29] | and helped them recover millions of dollars | 并帮忙追回几百万 |
[2:49:31] | to be made available for restitution to their victims. | 以补偿受害者 |
[2:49:37] | The sentence of the court shall be | 法庭判决 |
[2:49:39] | 36 months in federal prison. | 被告将在联邦监狱服刑36个月 |
[2:49:42] | Please remand the defendant. | 被告可以退席 |
[2:49:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:49:51] | That’s okay. | 好的 |
[2:50:41] | I’m not ashamed to admit it. | 承认这个也没什么好丢脸的 |
[2:50:43] | When we arrived at the prison, | 刚到监狱的时候 |
[2:50:45] | I was absolutely terrified. | 我给吓坏了 |
[2:50:48] | Belfort,on your feet. | 贝尔福特 起来 |
[2:50:50] | But I needn’t have been. | 但其实没什么好怕 |
[2:50:52] | You see,for a brief fleeting moment, | 有那么短暂的一瞬间 |
[2:50:56] | I ‘d forgotten I was rich. | 我忘了自己曾经是有钱人 |
[2:50:59] | And I lived in a place where everything was for sale. | 自己曾住在一个所有东西都明码标价的地方 |
[2:51:05] | Wouldn’t you like to learn how to sell it? | 如果你喜欢学着去推销 |
[2:51:07] | So listen. I’ve met some bad motherfuckers in my life. | 我这辈子碰到的混蛋可不少 |
[2:51:10] | I’m talking about rock stars, | 我说的是摇滚明星 |
[2:51:12] | professional athletes,gangsters. | 职业运动员 黑道中人 |
[2:51:14] | I’m telling you,some real bad motherfuckers. | 我真的告诉你 那些人确实很该死 |
[2:51:16] | But this guy,my good friend, | 但今天这个人 我的好朋友 |
[2:51:18] | Mr. Jordan Belfort,is the single | 乔丹·贝尔福特先生 |
[2:51:21] | baddest motherfucker I have ever met. | 是我见过最碉堡的混账 |
[2:51:24] | So I want you right now | 所以 我现在想要 |
[2:51:26] | to give a warm Auckland,New Zealand welcome | 热烈的新西兰式的掌声 |
[2:51:29] | for my good friend | 我的好朋友 |
[2:51:31] | and the world’s greatest sales trainer, | 世界上最好的销售培训专家 |
[2:51:34] | Mr. Jordan Belfort! | 乔丹·贝尔福特 |
[2:51:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:52:11] | Sell me this pen. | 把这支笔卖给我 |
[2:52:18] | It’s,uh… | 它 嗯 |
[2:52:20] | It’s an amazing pen. | 这是一支很棒的笔 |
[2:52:22] | For professionals,it’s a… | 给专业人士 使用的 |
[2:52:27] | Sell me this pen. | 把这支笔卖给我 |
[2:52:30] | Well,it’s a nice pen. | 不错 这支笔真的很好 |
[2:52:31] | You can use the pen | 你可以用笔 |
[2:52:33] | to write down thoughts from your life so you can… | 写下自己的想法 就不会忘记了 |
[2:52:38] | Sell me | 把这支笔卖给我 |
[2:52:39] | this pen. | 这支笔 |
[2:52:43] | Well… | 不错 |
[2:52:45] | This pen works and I personally love this pen… | 这支笔挺好用 我个人很喜欢 |