英文名称:The Witness
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | $30, right away. | 收您30块 稍等 |
[04:23] | if my child get hit by the front bumper, | 我的孩子被汽车的保险杠撞到的话 |
[04:30] | so Ieg first, then head. | 应该先撞到腿 后撞到头 |
[04:34] | How can he say he hit the head first then the | 就算是孩子 他怎么能说先撞的头呢 |
[04:38] | Even if my child they only listened to the driver… | 现在他们只听肇事者的一面之词 |
[04:49] | Thank you. Not at all.. | 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[04:51] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[04:53] | My child could go blind. | 我孩子可能会失明 |
[04:56] | You know my kid, right? | 你是知道我孩子的 对吧 |
[04:58] | She is messed up, and he gets away with a fine? | 她现在很糟 司机还像没事人一样 |
[05:01] | Mr. Han, you know a Iot about this stuff. | 韩先生 你知道这件事的 |
[05:05] | Shoukln¡¯t it be reinvestigated? | 这件事儿应该被重新调查 |
[05:07] | He should be properly punished, | 他该被抓起来 |
[05:10] | isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[05:13] | she has faith that the police will do the right thing. | 她还认为警察能处理好这件事 |
[05:16] | But how can you trust the police? | 但是她怎么还能相信警察呢 |
[05:17] | I told her it’s better to just settle | 我告诉她最好冷静下来 |
[05:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:21] | you said the investigation results were odd too. | 你说调查结果是有问题的啊 |
[05:24] | Nothing good will come out of digging into it again. | 再重新深入调查一次也不会有好结果 |
[05:29] | Don’t go around saying stupid stuff. | 别跟别人瞎说这样的话啊 |
[05:32] | I’m already stressed out with work stuff as is, | 我已经被工作压的喘不过气来了 |
[05:35] | why get her hopes up? | 就别给她希望了 |
[05:36] | She is not a nobody, and I felt bad for her. | 她又不是陌生人 我觉得她真可怜 |
[05:40] | Bbibbi, come. | 比比 过来 |
[05:41] | I asked Mr. Kang to look into the matter. | 我找老康调查这件事 |
[05:43] | You did? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[05:44] | That’s my hubby! | 这才是我的老公 |
[05:46] | -And Eun-ji? eating dinner | 恩智干什么呢 -吃饭呢 |
[05:49] | She won’t go to sIeep until you come home. | 你不回来她不睡觉 |
[05:51] | I’m going to be a little late tonight. | 我今天可能回去晚一会 |
[05:53] | Is Again? | 又这样啊 |
[05:54] | Everyone knows about our new home, | 大家都知道我们买房子了 |
[05:56] | I gotta treat them. | 我得请他们吃个饭 |
[05:58] | Or they’ll, burst in for a drink. | 否则他们得冲到咱们家去喝酒了 |
[06:00] | Oh, my! You must be insane! | 哦 我的天哪 你一定是疯了 |
[06:02] | I was up all night because of the deadline. | 昨天因为要交稿我通宵了 |
[06:05] | Don’t even think about it. | 所以想都不要想让他们来咱家 |
[06:07] | Don’t have a drunken fit too! | 别喝的太多了啊 |
[06:09] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[06:09] | Don’t stop anyone from leaving! | 别让他们太晚了 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[06:15] | Mr. Han! Today’s star! | 老韩 今晚的主角回来了 |
[06:17] | CongratuIations! | 恭喜 恭喜 |
[06:19] | If you bought a house, you should’ve told us! | 你买了房子应该早点告诉我们 |
[06:22] | I didn’t buy it. You know it’s all bank loans. | 那还不算我的 还是要还房贷的 |
[06:26] | Cheers! | 来干杯 |
[06:31] | My pIace is great! | 我的房子可好了 |
[06:35] | Let’s have just one more drink at my house! | 走 咱们去我新房再喝点吧 |
[06:37] | Goodbye! | 走了 拜拜 |
[06:40] | Let’s share a cab. See you tomorrow! | 咱们坐一辆出租车 再见 |
[06:42] | Yo, Kim! | 嘿 小金 |
[06:44] | Are you gonna Ieave too? | 你也要走吗 |
[06:47] | Ever been to my neighborhood? It’s got a mountain! | 你去过我住的小区吗 那有个假山 |
[06:51] | When you whistle, magpies… | 只要你一吹口哨 喜鹊就 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry but I don’t like magpies. | 抱歉 我讨厌喜鹊 |
[06:59] | So unsentimental… | 真没情趣 |
[07:47] | Did I startle you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[07:49] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[07:53] | I was in a rush… | 我着急去 |
[07:56] | I live on the 6th floor | 我住在6楼 |
[07:58] | We recently moved. | 我们最近才搬来 |
[08:00] | I hope I don’t surprise you again. | 希望没有吓到你 |
[08:08] | I heard a scream. | 我听到了一声尖叫 |
[08:13] | A scream? | 尖叫声吗 |
[08:17] | You didn’t hear it? | 你没听到吗 |
[08:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[08:32] | It’s a | 是 |
[08:34] | Not at aLl. | 没关系 |
[08:35] | Neighbors have to help each other | 邻居们都该互相帮助嘛 |
[08:49] | Help me! | 救命 |
[08:54] | Someone help! | 谁来救救我 |
[09:01] | Were you sleeping? | 你还没睡觉呢 |
[09:03] | Let me just take my shoes off. | 我先把鞋脱了 |
[09:06] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[10:08] | Help me! | 救命 |
[10:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[10:54] | Go to sIeep. | 快睡觉去 |
[10:55] | Always causing a ruckus when you come home drunk. | 你一喝醉回家总会弄出点事儿来 |
[10:59] | Why don’t you sing too? | 你怎么不唱歌啊 |
[11:02] | Sleep on the sofa. | 今晚你睡沙发啊 |
[11:04] | Don’t come. | 别进来 |
[11:05] | Wash up before you go to sleep. | 洗完澡再睡觉 |
[11:47] | Dammit… | 该死 |
[15:42] | PIease… | 求你 |
[15:50] | Take me… | 带我 |
[15:56] | to the hospital… | 去医院 |
[16:02] | Such a nuisance. | 真讨厌 |
[16:24] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:26] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[16:31] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[16:33] | Jesus! What are you…! | 天啊 你干什么呢 |
[16:36] | Were you dancing with the bat in the middIe of the night? | 你昨天晚上跟蝙蝠跳舞着吗 |
[16:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[16:41] | Why aren’t you changed? | 你就不能改一改吗 |
[16:44] | Aren’t you going to work? | 你今天去上班吗 |
[16:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:54] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | Don’t go! | 别去 |
[17:02] | Why not? | 为什么不能去 |
[17:03] | No point of joining the circus. | 没事别瞎去凑热闹 |
[17:05] | But the cops are here and everything. | 但是警察们都已经来了 |
[17:08] | You wanna ruin this morning’s mood? | 别破坏了今天早上的好心情 |
[17:11] | Why did something happen as soon as we moved? | 为什么我们一搬家就出事呢 |
[17:32] | Make sure to pick her up after kindergarten. | 想着去幼儿园接恩智 |
[17:36] | I always do. | 好的 记着呢 |
[17:38] | Keep the door locked. | 想着锁门啊 |
[17:40] | Airight, airight, just go! | 好了 知道了 快走吧 |
[18:31] | Hey… Wait… | 嘿 干什么呢 |
[18:38] | Wait! Stop! | 等一下 |
[18:39] | He is a troubIemaker, raising hell all the time. | 他就是个惹事精 总是找点麻烦 |
[18:43] | He is called Cola | 他叫可拉 |
[18:44] | He lives on the 4th floor, a bit of a mental case. | 他住在4层 精神有些不太正常 |
[18:48] | He’s doing that to help his grandmother. | 他靠捡垃圾帮他奶奶 |
[18:50] | You get some money if you bring that to the junk man | 你要是有零钱就给他一点 |
[18:52] | What a headache. | 真让人头疼 |
[18:55] | But even so, he scared me. | 就算是这样 他也太冒失了 |
[18:59] | My heart is beating so fast, what the hell? | 我的心脏都快跳出来了 真是太冒失了 |
[19:01] | Aren’t you the new tenant on the 6th floor? | 你是6楼的新住户吧 |
[19:05] | I’ll bring it over before you come home. | 你下班前我会把你家的邮件带来的 |
[19:21] | I understand, thank you. | 我明白 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Sir,they said there were no calls made. | 大哥 没有线索 |
[19:33] | That was on, though. | 那个开着吧 |
[19:35] | Everyone was probably asleep. | 大家可能都睡觉呢 |
[19:46] | Should I question the tenants? | 需要我问一下租户们吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:56] | Dress like a detective, will you? | 拜托你穿的像个警察一样好吗 |
[19:59] | It is cute. | 太可爱 |
[20:00] | Dress the part. | 穿的像点样 |
[20:29] | No security cams were installed except the parking | 除了停车场以为都没安装安全摄像头 |
[20:33] | So we asked the local police to check the CCTVs located near the roads | 我们向警察局要了附近公路的监控 |
[20:36] | at the front and back gates, which we believe could have been his escape route. | 在大门的前后附近应该会有收获 |
[20:40] | I’m tow the victim wasn’t a resident there. | 我听说受害者不是小区住户 |
[20:43] | Yes, sir, considering the violent nature of the crime, | 是的 考虑到这起暴力犯罪的性质 |
[20:46] | he wasn’t after the money either. | 也不是抢劫动机 |
[20:48] | Why did this in an apartment comp | 他为什么在公寓小区这么做呢 |
[20:51] | Someone must’ve seen something. | 肯定有人看到什么了 |
[20:54] | Question the tenants and bring me witnesses. | 去排查小区寻找目击者 |
[20:56] | There aren’t any. | 没有任何目击者 |
[20:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:01] | There must be hundreds of tenants, how is that possib | 这里有上百的住户 怎么可能没人看到 |
[21:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:08] | We’ll need additional support, | 我们需要额外的支持 |
[21:10] | it’s a huge area to cover. | 扩大范围去排查 |
[21:12] | Fine. | 好的 |
[21:17] | This is an apartment. | 这是公寓 |
[21:19] | Keep a so the tenants don’t complain. | 不要让住户投诉 |
[21:23] | Got it? Yes, sir! | 明白吗 -是 长官 |
[21:25] | Especially you! | 尤其是你 |
[21:27] | Why are you snapping at me? | 为什么总要针对我 |
[21:30] | The victim died in an open apartment complex courtyard, in front of many homes. | 受害者死在一个开放式公寓复合庭院里 |
[21:36] | But the police still have been unable to pinpoint the exact time of the crime. | 但警方仍然无法确定犯罪的确切时间 |
[21:39] | And other than the fact the Ms. Yoon wasn’t a resident, | 除了尤恩不是住户之外 |
[21:42] | they have no other clues. | 他们没有其他线索 |
[21:53] | Why are you so jumpy? | 你怎么就这么不安啊 |
[21:56] | I reviewed your request, come see me Iater. | 我已经给你回复了 一会一起看看吧 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | Screaming? Yes. | 尖叫声 – 是的 |
[22:04] | WelL.. | 这个嘛 |
[22:06] | I’m not sure… | 我不太确定 |
[22:09] | There are so many crying street cats at night here, | 这里晚上的街上的猫很吵的 |
[22:13] | so I can’t be sure. | 我不太确定 |
[22:15] | Even I heard it, I would’ve just | 即使我听到了 我也会 |
[22:17] | assumed it was a couple’s fight. | 以为是夫妻吵架 |
[22:20] | We pretend not to hear, nor see anything. | 假装没看到没听到什么 |
[22:24] | Take care. | 你保重啊 |
[22:27] | Tenants here are well, educated. | 这里的房客都是有素质的人 |
[22:31] | Had someone seen it, they would have reported it already. | 如果有人看到 他们会通知警察的 |
[22:34] | We’re all law-abiding citizens! | 我们都是守法公民 |
[22:39] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[22:40] | Should you take the cart out of the grocery store? | 那你应该把购物车推到超市外面吗 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna take it back, it’s really dose. | 我一会儿就把购物车还回去 |
[22:49] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[22:51] | So the prosecution office requires my bank info? | 控方办公室需要我的银行信息是吗 |
[22:57] | But I heard the call came from the bank. | 我听说是从银行打过来的 |
[23:01] | No, I’d check it myself. | 不用 我自己查一下吧 |
[23:05] | This is the police by the way! | 不过 我这里是警察局啊 |
[23:07] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[23:09] | Stupid idiot. What happened? | 傻瓜 – 怎么了 |
[23:13] | Chinese scammers are taking Korean dasses. | 中国骗子骗韩国人呢 |
[23:15] | He sounded | 他听起来 |
[23:19] | Why be so polite to the scam mers? | 为什么对骗子这么客气 |
[23:23] | They know my number and address, | 他知道我家的地址 |
[23:25] | who knows what they’ll do. | 谁知道他们会干什么 |
[23:29] | I checked it out, I feel bad for the kid. | 我查过了 我感觉对孩子不利 |
[23:34] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么告诉她的 |
[23:36] | I told her to settle. | 我告诉她和解吧 |
[23:37] | But she wants the case reopened. | 但她希望案子重申 |
[23:40] | Come on, you know better. | 得了吧 你知道的 |
[23:43] | You know the police will never go back on a report. | 警察是不会重新受理这个案子的 |
[23:48] | I know that… I feel It for the kid, | 这我知道 – 我觉得为这个孩子 |
[23:51] | but it’s best not to get | 总之 不受伤为妙啊 |
[23:59] | Keeping the door Iocked? | 门锁好了吗 |
[24:00] | Yes, of course, thanks to the murder | 是的 多亏了这个谋杀案 |
[24:03] | Hubby And Eun-ji? | 恩智呢 |
[24:05] | On my way now. | 在接她的路上 |
[24:07] | Look at the time! | 看着点时间 |
[24:09] | I thought kindergarten ends at 3. | 幼儿园下课在3点 |
[24:11] | I treated my friends to Iunch because of the new house. | 因为搬家了 我也得中午请请朋友们 |
[24:14] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[24:15] | Why does lunch take so long? | 怎么吃了这么长时间 |
[24:18] | It was just today | 就只有今天嘛 |
[24:21] | Isn’t her kindergarten remote? | 她的幼儿园远吗 |
[24:24] | Is she waiting by herself? | 就她自己在那里等吗 |
[24:25] | Her teacher’s watching her. | 她的老师也在 |
[24:28] | What’s with you?! | 你怎么了你 |
[24:43] | Happy?! | 高兴了 |
[24:50] | You heard a scream? | 你听到尖叫声了 |
[24:53] | Yes, it was really Iate. | 是的 很晚的时候 |
[24:55] | What time? | 几点 |
[24:57] | 2 AM or so. | 凌晨2点左右 |
[24:59] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[25:01] | I went to the living room to see where it came from. | 我就去卧室看究竟怎么了 |
[25:04] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[25:07] | I was about to… | 我刚要去 |
[25:09] | And then? | 后来呢 |
[25:10] | The light went off. | 灯灭了 |
[25:12] | Who did? | 谁关的 |
[25:15] | Who turned which light off? | 谁把那个灯关掉了 |
[25:16] | The living room light, my mom did. | 卧室的灯 我妈妈关了 |
[25:18] | Sweetie! What’re you doing? You got a class! | 亲爱的 你在干什么 你要上课啊 |
[25:22] | Ma’am, we’re the police. | 女士 我们是警察 |
[25:25] | – It’s about the murder case. – I don’t know anything. | -是查谋杀案的 -我什么都不知道 |
[25:42] | 2 Am… | 凌晨2点 |
[25:45] | – Let’s go. – Yes, sir. | -走吧 -嗯 |
[25:57] | How are you, pal | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[26:01] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[26:03] | Mr. Han’s back. | 韩先生回来了啊 |
[26:06] | Anyway, so you understand? | 不管怎么说 你都明白了吗 |
[26:07] | Yes, of course. | 是的 明白了 |
[26:08] | – Do me this favor. – Certainly. | -请帮我这个忙 -一定一定 |
[26:10] | I have to go next door too. | 我得去隔壁了 |
[26:13] | You two resemble each other. | 你们俩很有夫妻相啊 |
[26:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:17] | Take care. Bye. | 当心 再见 |
[26:20] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[26:22] | Who was that? | 那谁啊 |
[26:24] | Head of homeowner association, she | 她啊 居委会主任 |
[26:29] | Why does she want your signature? | 她为什么要你签名 |
[26:32] | Take a Iook. | 看一下 |
[26:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:35] | Police & Media Blockout Agreement | 警方和媒体封锁协议 |
[26:36] | As a tenant of this apartment, I agree not to cooperate with | 作为这套公寓的承租人 我同意不和 合作 |
[26:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:48] | Since the dead girl. wasn’t a tenant here, | 因为那个死去的女孩 不是这里的房客 |
[26:51] | they just want this case to go away quietly, | 他们只是想让这事平静地过去 |
[26:54] | they’re not wrong about rumors | 那些谣言没有说错 |
[26:56] | damaging the neighborhood. | 破坏社区稳定 |
[26:59] | Bunch of hypocrites! | 一群伪君子 |
[27:00] | No one bat an eye when Landslide prevention was the issue. | 事情发生之前没人把它放在心上 |
[27:04] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[27:06] | It’s a disaster waiting to happen. | 这是一场必然发生的灾难 |
[27:09] | Sir, please just sign it. | 请在上面签字 |
[27:13] | You do it. | 你签过了 |
[27:15] | The owner has to sign. | 业主必须签字 |
[27:21] | How could she suggest we don’t cooperate when a person died? | 她怎么能让我们漠视谋杀呢 |
[27:25] | How is this different from letting a person die? | 这和杀人犯有什么不同 |
[27:26] | What if this brings down the house value? | 如果这会让房产贬值呢 |
[27:28] | We just managed to buy one | 我们才刚买的房子 |
[27:31] | Are you going to take responsibility if prices drop? | 房价跌了怎么办 |
[27:32] | Shut up and sign it. | 别说了 签字吧 |
[27:34] | All the murderers can come here to kill. From now on. | 现在所有杀人犯都可以来这里杀人 |
[27:37] | I married Captain Justice. | 我嫁给了正义队长 |
[27:42] | If you saw the killer, would you report? | 如果你看到凶手 你会举报吗 |
[27:45] | Of course I would. | 当然会了 |
[27:47] | Even if the killer saw your face? | 要是凶手看到了你的脸呢 |
[27:55] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[28:19] | Anonymous Report: Gwacheon Apt. Murder Case | 匿名报告 果川公寓谋杀案 |
[28:24] | I witnessed the killing | 我亲眼目睹了那场谋杀 |
[28:28] | from my home | 从我的家这 |
[28:35] | as a tenant | 作为房客 |
[28:39] | I witnessed the killing that night. | 我亲眼目睹了那晚的谋杀 |
[28:44] | Please understand that | 请千万记住 |
[28:48] | I cannot reveal my identity. | 不能透露我的身份 |
[29:08] | Why did this bastard have to kill here? | 为什么这个混蛋要在这里杀人 |
[29:41] | There are traces of a chase through the hill. | 山上有追逐的痕迹 |
[29:43] | And? | 还有呢 |
[29:45] | According to a paper boy, | 据一个造纸工说 |
[29:47] | he saw a man run down the hill at 2 AM. | 他凌晨两点看见一个人从山上跑下来 |
[29:50] | The time matches the scream heard by the middle schooler. | 与中学生听到尖叫声的时间吻合 |
[29:54] | Which means the time of death is 2 AM, | 也就是说死亡的时间是凌晨2点 |
[29:57] | but 911 call center received a call at 4 AM. | 但是报警中心在凌晨4点接到一个电话 |
[30:00] | From the victim’s phone. | 用受害者的电话打的 |
[30:02] | A call? | 电话 |
[30:04] | It ended without saying anything. | 什么也没说就挂了 |
[30:08] | Maybe it wasn’t the victim. | 也许那不是受害者 |
[30:09] | According to the autopsy report, | 根据验尸报告 |
[30:13] | the fatal hit happened at 4 | 致命一击发生在4点 |
[30:15] | so she probably was the one. | 所以她可能就是那个凶手 |
[30:17] | Then the victim was alive for 2 hours. | 然后受害者活了2个小时 |
[30:23] | What was the killer doing during those hours? | 在那段时间里凶手在做什么 |
[30:29] | He | 他折回去了吗 |
[30:37] | No other reports? | 没有其他报告 |
[30:39] | None, sir. | 没有 |
[30:41] | A stroke of good Iuck. | 运气真好 |
[30:43] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[30:45] | If there was a report before the victim’s death, | 如果在受害者死前有报告 |
[30:47] | the media would be all, over us. | 媒体就会关注我们 |
[30:49] | How fortunate… | 真幸运 |
[30:51] | She could have been saved | 她本来可以被救的 |
[30:54] | had someone reported then. | 当时有人报案 |
[30:56] | Thank god no one called. | 谢天谢地 没人打电话来 |
[30:58] | How could you say that in front of the rookie? | 你怎么能在新人面前说这个 |
[31:01] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[31:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[31:04] | Why you…! | 为啥是你 |
[31:07] | Why are you always so on edge? | 你为什么总是那么紧张 |
[31:10] | It has been found that the victim of the Gwacheon apartment murder | 有人发现果川公寓谋杀案的受害者 |
[31:13] | was alive for 2 hours, | 活了2个小时 |
[31:16] | causing a great shock to all. | 震惊了所有人 |
[31:18] | My gosh, then the killer | 天哪 然后呢 |
[31:20] | and came back to kill her? | 然后凶手回来杀了她 |
[31:23] | What a psycho! | 丧心病狂啊 |
[31:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:31] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[31:34] | You’re worried too? | 你也担心这个吗 |
[31:36] | But the apartment wasn’t named? | 但公寓没有名字 |
[31:39] | He came back to deal a killing blow. | 他回来打死了受害者 |
[31:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:49] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[31:51] | It hung up. | 它挂断了 |
[31:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:59] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[32:03] | Why doesn’t he say anything? | 他怎么什么不说 |
[32:05] | Give me. | 给我 |
[32:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:11] | He | 他 |
[32:13] | Honey, our apartment’s on the news again. | 我们的公寓又上新闻了 |
[32:17] | Did you get calls like this before? | 你之前接到过这样的电话吗 |
[32:20] | No, probably a wrong number. | 没有 可能打错了 |
[32:24] | It’s on again, what do we do? | 又上新闻了 我们怎么办 |
[32:32] | Bbibbi | 宝贝 |
[32:34] | Where’s Bbibbi? | 笔笔i在哪里 |
[32:37] | Bbibbi? In the room? | 笔笔吗 在房间里吧 |
[32:43] | Bbibbi? Bbibbi! | 笔笔 笔笔 |
[32:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:48] | Bbibbi! | 笔笔 |
[33:00] | Bbibbi? | 笔笔 |
[33:08] | Bbibbi! | 笔笔 |
[33:24] | I met most of the tenants, but no one saw anything. | 我问过大多数房客 但没人看见什么 |
[33:29] | No surprise. | 不足为奇 |
[33:31] | What is it? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[33:32] | Police, Media Blockout Agreement | 警方 媒体封锁协议 |
[33:33] | I don’t believe these peopIe. | 我不相信这些人 |
[33:36] | It’s safe to assume that… | 假设这里安全 |
[33:39] | the tenants here will | 这里的房客 |
[33:41] | never cooperate. | 永远不会配合 |
[33:44] | – Where are we going? – 4th floor. | -我们要去哪里 -第四层 |
[33:47] | What for? | 去干嘛 |
[33:48] | 3 people | 找3个当晚没睡觉的人 |
[33:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:53] | Security cam. | 摄像头 |
[34:09] | Mrs. Choi Seo-yeon? | 赵宋熙太太在吗 |
[34:21] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[34:29] | Is this Mr. Han Sang-hoon’s home? | 这是韩世勋先生的家吗 |
[34:33] | Do you remember when he came home? | 你还记得他什么时候回家的吗 |
[34:37] | No, I went to bed early. | 不知道 我很早就睡觉了 |
[34:41] | What time did you go to sleep? | 你什么时候睡的 |
[34:44] | About midnight… | 大概午夜时分 |
[34:47] | I woke up and saw him here. | 我醒来就看见他在这 |
[34:49] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[34:52] | May I borrow a pen? | 我可以借支笔吗 |
[34:54] | – I forgot mine. – Sure. | -我的忘了 -当然 |
[34:59] | Police, Media Blockout Agreement | 警方 媒体封锁协议 |
[35:05] | So around what time did he arrive? | 他大概什么时候到的 |
[35:10] | Around 2, but I’m not sure. | 大约2点 但我不确定 |
[35:14] | Around 2? 2 AM? | 大概2点 凌晨2点吗 |
[35:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:18] | Do you remember what he did | 你记得他做了什么吗 |
[35:20] | when he came home? | 他什么时候回来的 |
[35:26] | I can’t seem to remember, I was quite out of it. | 我不太清楚 完全不记得了 |
[35:30] | I went to get some water, | 我去倒水了 |
[35:35] | and he was drinking beer, turned the lights off. | 他喝着啤酒 关掉了灯 |
[35:38] | Lights? Who turned it off? | 灯 谁把它关掉了 |
[35:43] | He’s not himself when he’s drunk. | 他喝醉的时候连他自己是谁都不知道 |
[35:58] | What were you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:02] | Checking to see if a face is visible from here. | 看看能不能从某个角度看到点什么 |
[36:05] | Are you implying that my husband saw the kilIer? | 你是说我丈夫看到凶手了吗 |
[36:09] | No, just in case he saw anything. | 不是 万一他看到什么 |
[36:13] | If you remember anything else, | 如果你又想起什么 |
[36:18] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[36:21] | Thank you. The pen… | 谢谢 我的笔 |
[36:23] | Right. | 对了 |
[36:26] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[36:29] | Your daughter? | 你女儿吗 |
[36:30] | You’re adorable, bye. | 你真可爱 再见 |
[36:32] | PIease find Bbibbi. | 请找到笔笔 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:38] | She wants me to find something. | 她想让我找什么东西 |
[36:39] | Our pet dog disappeared. | 我们的宠物狗不见了 |
[36:44] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[36:46] | Since you roam here a Iot, | 既然你经常在这边走访 |
[36:49] | if you see her, call us. | 如果你见到它 给我们打电话 |
[36:52] | Please find our dog | 请找到我们的狗 |
[36:55] | I certainly will. | 我当然会的 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:58] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[37:05] | If you have seen our dog, please call the number below… | 如果你看到我们的狗 请拨下面的号码 |
[37:19] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[37:21] | Did you make the Bbibbi flyer? | 你做过失踪传单吗 |
[37:23] | Did you get a call? | 你接过电话吗 |
[37:24] | You can’t put our name and number so reck | 你不能把我们的名字和号码就这样写出来 |
[37:27] | How can anyone contact us without them? | 没有那他们怎么联系我们 |
[37:30] | Okay, let’s talk back home. | 没事 我们回家说吧 |
[38:24] | My apoIogies. | 不好意思 |
[38:26] | I didn’t mean to start | 我不是有意要这么做的 |
[38:28] | You’re quite jumpy though. | 不过你很紧张 |
[38:33] | Did you find your dog? | 你找到你的狗了吗 |
[38:38] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[38:40] | Aren’t you Mr. Han Sang-hoon? | 你是韩世勋先生吧 |
[38:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:47] | You know about the murder case, right? | 你知道那个谋杀案 对吧 |
[38:52] | I heard you came home at 2 AM that night. | 我听说你那天晚上两点才回家 |
[38:55] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[39:01] | I was quite drunk, | 我喝得有点醉 |
[39:04] | I didn’t see much. | 我没看到什么 |
[39:10] | You suddenly turned off the light when your wife came out. | 你老婆出来的时侯 你突然把灯关了 |
[39:15] | Why did she say that… | 她为什么这么说 |
[39:19] | That never happened. | 我没看见什么 |
[39:22] | Your wife mentioned it, so I wanted to check. | 你妻子提到过 所以我想核实一下 |
[39:29] | At every crime scene, it’s mandatory for us | 在每一个犯罪现场 我们都必须 |
[39:32] | to take photos of everyone. | 为每个人拍照 |
[39:41] | Do you know | 你知道吗 |
[39:42] | that some of these psychos come back out of curiosity? | 这些神经病中一些是出于好奇才回来的 |
[39:51] | It’s understandable. | 这是可以理解的 |
[39:53] | It’s natural. For tenants to come out for the show. | 这是正常的 房客都出来看热闹 |
[39:57] | So when I eliminated the apartment residents and new reporters… | 当我取消了公寓居民和记者访问 |
[40:02] | He was the one remaining. | 这个人还在原地等着 |
[40:08] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:20] | What is it? I’m busy! | 怎么了 我很忙的 |
[40:22] | We found the guy in the photo! | 我们在照片里找到了那个人 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:25] | From the photos in front of the apartment. | 从公寓前面的照片中 |
[40:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[40:29] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[40:40] | Park Sang-tae, 32 years old | 朴尚泰 32岁 |
[40:42] | the victim reported him for stalking her once. | 受害者说他跟踪过她一次 |
[40:44] | Where was he on the night of the murder? | 谋杀当晚他在哪里 |
[40:46] | He was with her2 hours prior to her death. | 她死前2小时都和他在一起 |
[40:49] | Okay, I’m on my way, I’ll. See you there. | 好的 我在路上 知道了 老地方 |
[40:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[41:21] | We are all downstairs! | 我们都在楼下 |
[41:22] | What?! You should have split! | 什么 你们应该分开的 |
[41:28] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[41:29] | Anyone upstairs? | 楼上有人吗 |
[41:31] | Yes, sir! | 有 |
[41:57] | I got him… | 我抓到他了 |
[42:01] | I got you, bastard! | 抓住你了 杂种 |
[42:09] | Stop! | 站住 |
[42:14] | You son of a bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
[42:22] | Park Sang-tae! | 朴尚泰 |
[42:25] | Park Sang-tae! Stop! | 朴尚泰 站住 |
[42:29] | You two, go around! | 你们两个 绕过去 |
[42:30] | And get the key! | 拿钥匙 |
[42:46] | Check the doors. | 检查每个门 |
[42:47] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[43:07] | Voon Hee-won | 温熙元 |
[43:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:23] | This is Hee-won’s phone. | 这是温熙元的电话 |
[43:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:30] | Who are you? Hello? | 你是谁 喂 |
[43:34] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[43:49] | So-called Gwacheon Apartment Killer’ | 所谓的 果川公寓杀手 |
[43:53] | whose daring killing shocked us all, | 他的残忍手段震惊了我们所有人 |
[43:56] | committed suicide while being chased by the police | 在被警察追捕时自杀了 |
[44:00] | this afternoon by taking cyanide. | 今天下午服用了氰化物 |
[44:02] | When the victim broke off the relationship with the suspect, | 受害者与嫌疑犯断绝关系的时侯 |
[44:07] | he committed murder- | 他杀了她 |
[44:09] | Murdered in front of hundreds of homes | 女孩在数百户人家面前被杀 |
[44:16] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[44:27] | Was it the chief? | 是主任吗 |
[44:29] | What is? | 是什么 |
[44:30] | The media got the story only a few hours afterwards, | 媒体在几小时后就知道这件事 |
[44:32] | with all, the juicy details. | 还了解这么多的细节 |
[44:34] | National. Exposure is not a bad thing. | 国家的事 曝光不是坏事 |
[44:37] | The chief got to c at the tail, end of his career. | 头儿在他职业生涯的最后被评了C级 |
[44:42] | It aren’t too bad for us too. | 对我们来说也不算太坏 |
[44:45] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[44:47] | But the case’s not so | 但情况并非如此 |
[44:49] | It did, though. | 不过 的确如此 |
[44:52] | A vicious killer who killed in an open space | 大庭广众杀人的残忍凶手 |
[44:56] | has this kind of sentiments? | 会弄这个吗 |
[44:57] | It’s pretty obvious this guy’s a psycho. | 很明显这家伙是个神经病 |
[45:00] | Look at it. | 看看 |
[45:02] | How the murder weapon at the killer’s home? | 凶手家里的凶器怎么样 |
[45:06] | – Is that really important? – What percent?! | -这很重要吗 -百分之几 |
[45:09] | – Maybe… – Murder weapon found! | -可能是 -找到凶器了 |
[45:14] | 5%, asshole | 5%啊 混蛋 |
[45:25] | Murdered in front of hundreds of homes | 在数百户人家面前杀人 |
[45:57] | It’s not him… | 不是他 |
[46:17] | Who is it? | 你是谁 |
[46:18] | I’m from #405. | 我住在405 |
[46:21] | Pardon? | 请再说一遍 |
[46:23] | A few nights ago | 几天前的晚上 |
[46:26] | Right! One moment | 知道了 稍等一下 |
[46:38] | Afternoon, what brings you here? | 下午好 你怎么来了 |
[46:41] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[46:43] | I see | 我懂了 |
[46:45] | PIease come inside. | 请进 |
[46:52] | This isn’t him. | 凶手不是他 |
[47:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:03] | You saw him, right? | 你看见他了 对吧 |
[47:06] | That’s why you Iooked up | 所以你才醒过来 |
[47:11] | I don’t know what you mean… | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[47:13] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[47:15] | what happened that night… | 那天晚上发生了什么 |
[47:17] | Do you get calls? | 你接到电话了吗 |
[47:20] | Hangs up when you answer. | 接起来就挂断了 |
[47:26] | Look at it again. What’s with you? | 再看一下 你怎么了 |
[47:27] | It’s not him, you know that. | 不是他 你知道的 |
[47:29] | Please let go of me! | 请放开我 |
[47:31] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[47:32] | He’s still, around this neighborhood. | 他还在这附近 |
[47:35] | You know that! | 你知道的 |
[47:36] | How shouki I know? | 我知道什么 |
[47:38] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[47:39] | Where? | 去哪 |
[47:40] | To the police! | 报警 |
[47:42] | I’m too scared to go | 我太害怕了 不敢去 |
[47:46] | You saw him too! | 你也看见他了 |
[47:47] | I didn’t see anything! Let go of me! | 我什么也没看到 放开我 |
[47:49] | I’m gonna call the security! | 我叫保安了 |
[47:51] | Let me go! Now! | 走吧 现在就去 |
[47:54] | Let go! | 放开 |
[47:55] | Sir! Let me go! | 先生 走吧 |
[47:56] | Don’t touch me! Let go! | 别碰我 放开 |
[48:02] | PIease | 拜托 |
[48:04] | Good bye! | 再见 |
[49:46] | Darling | 亲爱的 |
[50:52] | Darling | 亲爱的 |
[51:22] | Sir! | 先生 |
[51:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[51:24] | Sir! | 先生 |
[51:34] | God damm it! | 该死 |
[51:40] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[51:42] | Honey, what are you doing there? | 亲爱的 你在那儿干什么 |
[51:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[51:59] | – Daddy? – What’s with your dad? | -爸爸 -你爸爸怎么了 |
[52:18] | – Come here! – What’s wrong? | -过来 -怎么了 |
[52:20] | Stop it! | 等一下 |
[52:20] | – Come here! – Why? | -过来 -怎么了 |
[52:22] | Move your butt! | 快走 |
[52:24] | Daddy, it hurts! | 爸爸 疼 |
[52:25] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[52:28] | Seriously! | 我是认真的 |
[52:30] | Mr. Han, going somewhere with your family? | 韩先生 和你的家人一起出去吗 |
[52:33] | Yes, yes. | 嗯 嗯 |
[52:58] | Heard that we got the killer? | 听说我们找到凶手了吗 |
[53:02] | Let you two chat, we’ll go inside. | 你们两个慢慢聊 我们进去了 |
[53:04] | No! Don’t go! | 不 不要走 |
[53:07] | Should I come back later? | 我晚点再来吧 |
[53:07] | No, no | 不 不 |
[53:09] | don’t go! | 不要走 |
[53:14] | Remember him? | 还记得他吗 |
[53:16] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[53:20] | What does he mean? | 他怎么了 |
[53:23] | It’s not him, right? | 不是他 对吧 |
[53:35] | Shake if you can’t talk. | 如果你不能说话就动一下 |
[53:41] | Or just eyes. | 或者眨眨眼睛 |
[53:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:48] | Mr. Han… | 韩先生 |
[53:50] | How many times must I say? | 要我说几次 |
[53:53] | I really don’t know! I didn’t see anything! | 我真的不知道 我什么也没看到 |
[53:55] | You got the killer! | 你抓住凶手了 |
[53:58] | Then why are you harassing me?! Why! | 那你为什么还要骚扰我 为什么 |
[54:06] | Eun-ji, baby, it’s okay. | 恩智 宝贝 没事的 |
[54:08] | Why are you shouting? | 你为什么大喊大叫的 |
[54:11] | Detective, he doesn’t know anything! | 警探 他什么都不知道 |
[54:18] | My apoIogies. | 我道歉 |
[54:20] | Eun-ji, it’s fine. | 恩智 没事 |
[54:23] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[54:31] | Eun-ji | 恩智 |
[54:33] | I’m sorry, baby, daddy’s sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 爸爸对不起你 |
[54:37] | Let’s talk | 我们谈谈吧 |
[54:41] | Bbibbi? | 笔笔 |
[54:44] | Bbibbi! It’s Bbibbi! | 笔笔 是笔笔 |
[54:46] | Bbibbi! | 笔笔 |
[54:51] | Where the heck were you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[54:56] | Bbibbi where did you go? | 笔笔你去哪儿了 |
[55:09] | For having 2 prior charges for stalking the victim, | 因为之前有两项跟踪受害者的指控 |
[55:14] | and that he was with the victim 4 hours before the killing, | 在女孩被杀前的4小时他和受害者在一起 |
[55:20] | he became the prime suspect, | 他19号成了头号嫌疑犯 |
[55:23] | and on the 19th, I mean 12th, 1900 hours, | 不 我是说12号 1900小时前 |
[55:26] | we arrived at the suspect’s home, Shouldn’t you be working? | 我们到了嫌疑犯家 你不是在工作吗 |
[55:30] | but the suspect attempted to flee by crashing… | 但嫌疑犯企图通过制造车祸逃跑 |
[55:37] | Look at you, you’re so pretty. | 看看你 你真漂亮 |
[55:47] | – Eun-ji? – Yes? | -恩智 -嗯 |
[55:49] | – All packed? – Yes. | -都收拾好了吗 -嗯 |
[55:51] | Good girl | 小宝贝 |
[56:04] | Missing Person | 失踪人员 |
[56:30] | Don’t you live on the 6th floor | 你不是住在6楼吗 |
[56:33] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[56:35] | She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[56:37] | If you see her, pIease give me a call | 如果你看到她 请给我打电话 |
[56:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[57:02] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[57:04] | A sedan was reported missing at 1 AM. | 据报道 一辆轿车在凌晨1点失窃 |
[57:07] | What kind? | 什么样的 |
[57:08] | Black Grandeur, plate number 2l10. | 黑色雅阁 车牌号 2I10 |
[57:09] | Okay, thank you! | 好的 谢谢 |
[57:31] | What are you doing with my laptop? | 你拿我的笔记本做什么 |
[57:34] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[57:35] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[57:38] | Why didn’t you show me this? | 你为什么不给我看这个 |
[57:40] | What’s the point of working on a closed case? | 处理结案案件有什么意义 |
[57:47] | You know who she is, | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[57:50] | What about her? | 她 |
[57:52] | It was likely that she saw the murderer. | 她很可能看见了凶手 |
[57:54] | She went missing 3 days ago. | 她三天前失踪了 |
[57:58] | Since when did the homicide team take on missing persons’ cases? | 重案组从什么时候开始受理失踪案件的 |
[58:08] | A stolen bIack Grandeur passed this intersection | 一辆失窃的黑色雅阁经过了这个路口 |
[58:11] | between 11 and 1 AM, right? | 11点到凌晨1点 对吗 |
[58:20] | You think the brass will get the axe | 你认为你还会升职吗 |
[58:21] | if mistakes during investigation are exposed? | 在调查过程中出纰漏 |
[58:24] | Fuck that, the rookies will get all the blame! | 去他妈的 你要负全责 |
[58:25] | Stand up, asshole | 站起来 傻逼 |
[58:34] | I understand what you’re saying, | 我明白你的意思 |
[58:39] | but you cann’t put any more of these up. | 你不能再把这些东西到处贴了 |
[58:43] | Someone keeps tearing them down. | 有人一直在撕 |
[58:46] | If you want to post them up, you gotta get permit. | 你必须得到许可才能贴上去 |
[58:49] | The permit? | 许可 |
[58:52] | Where am I supposed to get that? | 去哪弄 |
[58:54] | You’re being too selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[58:56] | With everything that’s happened here, | 这里发生的一切 |
[58:59] | what does peopIe say about this neighborhood when they see this? | 人们看到这个会怎么说这个小区 |
[59:01] | Why’d they say anything? | 他们会怎么评论这里 |
[59:05] | Why does anyone bad mouth a man | 为什么有人说坏话 |
[59:07] | I shouldn’t say this in front of everyone, | 我不该在众人面前说这个 |
[59:11] | because you’re did something wrong. | 你妻子离开你 |
[59:13] | your wife ran out on you! | 是因为你做错了事 |
[59:16] | So why are you disturbing the peace in the neighborhood? | 你为什么还在这里打扰大家的安宁 |
[59:19] | The peace? | 安宁 |
[59:21] | Reporting it to the police should be enough. | 报警应该行了吧 |
[59:25] | We all feel sorry for you, but… | 我们都替你感到遗憾 但是 |
[59:26] | What are you waiting for? Take the flyers from him! | 你在等什么 把传单拿过来 |
[59:31] | Return them when he gets the permit. | 他拿到许可后再还给他 |
[59:34] | Don’t just stand there, are you deaf? | 别傻站在那 你聋了吗 |
[59:36] | I hear you. | 我听见了 |
[59:38] | I’m sorry about this, but the tenants… | 我很抱歉 但房客们 |
[59:43] | Where am I supposed to get the permit? | 我从哪拿到许可 |
[59:45] | Don’t ask me that. Wait a minute? | -别问我 -等一下 |
[59:47] | What’s wrong with you all.?! | 你们都怎么了 |
[59:48] | Give them to me. Hold on a sec. | -把它们给我 -等等 |
[59:50] | Give me! Stop it! | -给我 -住手 |
[1:00:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:23] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:00:25] | You may be too new to understand… | 你是新来的你不懂 |
[1:00:28] | I noticed that the man who collects papers | 我发现那个捡纸的人 |
[1:00:31] | only took down his flyers. | 只捡了他自己的传单 |
[1:00:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:00:35] | You don’t know? His name is Pil-gu. | 你不认识吗 他叫朴古 |
[1:00:40] | Don’t know what you mean. | 不明白你在说什么 |
[1:00:43] | He’s right there! | 他就在那 |
[1:00:46] | That’s Jo Pil-gu. | 他就是赵朴古 |
[1:00:50] | You bought him cola and | 我听见你给他买可乐 |
[1:00:52] | told him to get the flyers. | 叫他拿传单 |
[1:00:55] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[1:00:56] | What are you talking about! | 你在说什么啊 |
[1:00:59] | Would you be okay with your husband doing nothing | 如果你失踪了 |
[1:01:03] | to keep the house value high | 你会让你丈夫袖手旁观 |
[1:01:07] | when you go missing? | 来保持房价不跌吗 |
[1:01:09] | I wouldn’t. | 我是不会的 |
[1:01:13] | Honey, let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[1:01:16] | What should we have for dinner? | 我们晚饭吃什么 |
[1:01:18] | How’s bean paste soup? | 酱汤怎么样 |
[1:01:36] | Isn’t this weird? | 这不很奇怪吗 |
[1:01:37] | What is, sir? | 怎么了 前辈 |
[1:01:39] | He cleaned the car before torching it. | 他在发动汽车前把车擦干净了 |
[1:01:43] | If you think it’s weird too, then say so. | 如果你觉得这也很奇怪 就直说 |
[1:01:46] | Don’t remain upset. | 别一直感到不安 |
[1:01:48] | Sir, I found the GPS. | 先生 我发现了GPS |
[1:01:55] | Just gotta get the flash drive. | 只要拿到闪存 |
[1:01:58] | Okay! | 成功了 |
[1:02:02] | Can it be recovered? | 能修复它吗 |
[1:02:04] | We’ll have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[1:02:08] | Other than next stop, how many more | 除了下个路口 还剩多少路 |
[1:02:10] | This is the closest location, there’s a church, | 这是最近的地点 有座教堂 |
[1:02:13] | subway station and a residential area… | 地铁站和居民区 |
[1:02:16] | What? Residential area? | 什么 居民区 |
[1:02:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:02:21] | A residential area? | 居民区 |
[1:02:32] | Address? -12-1, right here. | -地址在哪 -12-1 就是这里 |
[1:02:35] | 12-1 12-1 | |
[1:02:42] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:02] | It looks vacant. | 好像没人 |
[1:03:09] | Sir, look. | 前辈 你看 |
[1:03:12] | Don’t! | 别碰 |
[1:03:14] | Leave it. | 别动它 |
[1:03:15] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[1:03:17] | The location’s is strange. | 感觉这里有问题 |
[1:03:22] | Look up the owner. Okay. | -找找房东 -好的 |
[1:03:33] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:03:36] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:59] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:04:02] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[1:04:03] | Look how he entered the house. | 注意他怎么进入房子的 |
[1:04:08] | Grab him? | 要抓他吗 |
[1:04:09] | No, this is all circumstantial. | 不 还没有足够的证据 |
[1:04:13] | It’s not enough to lock him up. | 可以把他关起来 |
[1:04:15] | It would be great if we had a witness right now. | 要是有个证人就好了 |
[1:04:49] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[1:04:52] | We found the real killer. | 我们找到了真正的凶手 |
[1:04:54] | But no witness to testify. | 但是没有证人能作证 |
[1:05:02] | Those who could’ve seen the killer, were you | 能见到凶手的人 就是你 |
[1:05:05] | and Mrs. Choi Seo-yeon who lives on the 4th floor, | 和住四楼的崔研熙 |
[1:05:09] | but she went missing. | 但她失踪了 |
[1:05:13] | And there’s another Jo Pil-gu. | 随后又冒出一个赵朴古 |
[1:05:38] | Sir, | 先生 |
[1:05:39] | you know that kid who took the mail? | 你认识那个取邮件的孩子吗 |
[1:05:42] | Cola? Yes. | 可拉吗 认识 |
[1:05:43] | Do you know where he is now? | 你知道他现在在哪儿吗 |
[1:05:45] | He went out with his cart earlier | 他很早就推车出去了 |
[1:05:48] | so probably at the junk shop. | 所以也许在废品商店吧 |
[1:05:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:05:58] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:06:02] | It’s a hot day, drink this too. | 天真热 也喝点这个吧 |
[1:06:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:09] | Don’t | 不喝吗 |
[1:06:11] | Granny likes this more. | 奶奶更喜欢这个 |
[1:06:14] | Wow, you’re a good kid. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[1:06:17] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:06:24] | No, it’s okay! | 不 没问题的 |
[1:06:26] | I’m giving them to you because you’re a good kid. | 我送给你因为你是个好孩子 |
[1:06:34] | Buddy! | 小伙子 |
[1:07:11] | CoIa! | 可拉 |
[1:07:12] | I live in#403!#403! | 我住403室 403室 |
[1:07:14] | I know, I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[1:07:16] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你不认识我了吗 |
[1:07:18] | We met the other day, I live in#606! | 我们以前见过面的 我住606室 |
[1:07:22] | #606, I live in#403. | 606室 我住403室 |
[1:07:23] | Right, right, take this, give them to your granny. | 对 对 拿着 给你奶奶 |
[1:07:27] | Granny’s waiting. | 奶奶在等我 |
[1:07:28] | I wasn’t trying to take them, they’re all yours. | 我不是要这些 这些都是你的 |
[1:07:30] | I got something to ask you. | 我有问题要问你 |
[1:07:35] | Did any cops come see you recently? | 最近有没有警察找过你 |
[1:07:39] | No cops. I see. | -没有 -我知道了 |
[1:07:45] | They’ll come soon, | 他们很快就会来的 |
[1:07:47] | and show you a picture and ask if he’s the killer. | 给你看一张照片 问你他是不是凶手 |
[1:07:52] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:07:53] | Just say you don’t know him. | 你就说你不认识他 |
[1:07:56] | Or the killer will come after you. | 否则凶手会盯上你的 |
[1:08:01] | No, that’s no good. | 别 这可不好 |
[1:08:04] | That’s why! | 就是嘛 |
[1:08:07] | You saw him, right? | 你看到他了 对吧 |
[1:08:09] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[1:08:10] | The one who killed the girl with a hammer. | 用锤子杀死姑娘的凶手 |
[1:08:16] | The guy with the hat. | 戴帽子的人 |
[1:08:21] | Hammer, hat. | 锤子 帽子 |
[1:08:22] | Right, hat. | 对 帽子 |
[1:08:28] | Did you see him too? | 你也看到他了吗 |
[1:08:30] | Yes, I saw him. | 对 我看到了 |
[1:08:35] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[1:08:38] | Yes, I saw him. | 是的 我看到他了 |
[1:08:40] | I knew it, god damm it, | 我知道了 该死 |
[1:08:42] | why did you have to see him? | 你为什么非要看到他呢 |
[1:08:46] | The hat is here. What? | -帽子在这儿 -什么 |
[1:08:50] | The man with the hat. | 戴帽子的人 |
[1:08:54] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[1:09:05] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:09:06] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[1:09:10] | Det. Jo, stop it! Let him go! | 赵 住手 放开他 |
[1:09:17] | Mr. Han, let him go, he’s a cop. | 韩先生 放开他 他是警察 |
[1:09:20] | A cop! | 警察 |
[1:09:34] | Mr. Han, why are you here? | 韩先生 你怎么会在这儿 |
[1:09:39] | It’s him, right? | 就是他 对吧 |
[1:09:41] | I put my man on him, | 我派人盯住了他 |
[1:09:43] | and with your testimony, we can arrest him right away. | 有了你的证词 我们可以立刻逮捕他 |
[1:09:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:48] | I don’t fucking know! | 我特么的不知道 |
[1:09:59] | A woman was brutally murdered in front of everyone, | 一个女人在众人面前被残忍地杀害 |
[1:10:02] | and you saw it. | 你然后看到了 |
[1:10:04] | Since you chose to stay silent, | 由于你选择保持沉默 |
[1:10:05] | he’s still walking the streets! | 凶手仍在逍遥法外 |
[1:10:07] | Then another woman went missing! | 随后又一个女人失踪了 |
[1:10:10] | Why is that my fault? | 为什么是我的错 |
[1:10:12] | That bastard’s still roaming free. | 凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[1:10:14] | If I report him,can you protect my family? | 我如果举报他 你能保护我的家庭吗 |
[1:10:17] | How can I trust you when you got the wrong guy?! | 你们抓错了人 让我怎么相信你们 |
[1:10:20] | That’s why he has to be arrested now! | 所以现在要逮捕他 |
[1:10:22] | Fuck that! | 滚 |
[1:10:25] | Your fellow tenant Mrs. Choi, | 你的邻居崔女士 |
[1:10:30] | she could still be alive. | 她可能还活着 |
[1:10:32] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:10:35] | You just have to decide. | 你只要作出选择 |
[1:10:41] | Mr. Han. | 韩先生 |
[1:10:52] | Det. Fang! Det. Fang | 方警官 |
[1:10:54] | We lost track of the suspect. | 我们跟丢了嫌疑犯 |
[1:10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:00] | Where did Jo Pil-gu go? | 赵朴古去哪了 |
[1:11:01] | Cola! | 可拉 |
[1:11:05] | Damm it! | 妈的 |
[1:11:06] | Cola! Cola! | 可拉 |
[1:11:09] | Cola | 可拉 |
[1:11:18] | Jo Pil-gu! | 赵朴古 |
[1:11:22] | Cola! | 可拉 |
[1:11:26] | -Jo Pil-gu! Cola! | -赵朴古 -可拉 |
[1:12:03] | Jo Pil-gu? | 赵朴古 |
[1:12:06] | Mr.Jo? | 赵先生 |
[1:12:26] | -Jo Pil-gu! | 赵朴古 醒醒 |
[1:12:28] | Mr.Jo? | 赵先生 |
[1:12:31] | It’s okay, he’s alive. | 别担心 他还活着 |
[1:12:34] | Cola! Hey! | 可拉 醒醒 |
[1:12:36] | Wake up, you gotta go see your granny. | 醒醒 你还要去找你奶奶呢 |
[1:12:38] | Send me an ambulance. | 叫辆救护车 |
[1:12:40] | Open your eyes, come on. | 睁开眼睛 快啊 |
[1:12:46] | In Surgery | 手术中 |
[1:12:54] | You must think I’m selfish. | 你一定觉得我很自私 |
[1:12:57] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:13:00] | My wife, my daughter, | 我的妻子 女儿 |
[1:13:04] | and an apartment I bought with a mortgage are all I got. | 还有贷款买的公寓就是我的全部 |
[1:13:09] | This is too difficult for people like us. | 对我这样的人来说够难了 |
[1:13:13] | It’s very hard. | 真的太难了 |
[1:13:29] | The missing woman downstairs. | 楼下失踪的女人 |
[1:13:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:13:58] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:14:06] | Jesus… | 天啊 |
[1:14:09] | That’s why you’ve been… | 所以你才 |
[1:14:17] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你为什么不告诉我这些呢 |
[1:14:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:28] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想 |
[1:14:31] | protect you all.. | 保护你们所有人 |
[1:14:35] | You, Eun-ji, this house… | 你 恩智 这个家 |
[1:14:40] | I thought it’d pass if I c | 我以为如果我过来的话一切都会过去的 |
[1:14:46] | But… | 但是 |
[1:14:50] | the dead woman downstairs, | 楼下被杀的女人 |
[1:14:57] | asked me to report it together to the police. | 要我把所有情况都报告给警方 |
[1:15:05] | Had I gone with her then… | 要是我和她同去的话 |
[1:15:09] | Had I done that… | 要真是那样 |
[1:15:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:15:29] | Keep the door locked. | 把门锁上 |
[1:15:38] | Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[1:16:27] | Get a move on! | 准备行动 |
[1:16:28] | Hurry up! Let’s move! | 赶快 行动 |
[1:16:29] | Move out! | 行动 |
[1:16:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:16:40] | He was killing her | 他用锤子 |
[1:16:44] | with the hammer. | 杀了她 |
[1:16:46] | I was… | 我担心 |
[1:16:48] | was afraid that bastard would come to our house and… | 凶手会找到我 |
[1:16:59] | Han decided to testify. | 韩决定作证了 |
[1:17:01] | Is Song still there? | 宋还在那吗 |
[1:17:02] | Yes, he’s here. | 是 他在这 |
[1:17:04] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[1:17:09] | I went downstairs to return her phone, | 我下楼还她电话 |
[1:17:14] | and then… | 然后 |
[1:17:41] | Song Tae-ho! | 宋泰浩 |
[1:17:54] | second floor | 在二楼 |
[1:17:55] | Song Tae-ho, you’re under arrest for murder! | 宋泰浩 你因谋杀罪被逮捕了 |
[1:18:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:18:48] | Take care of him! | 照顾好他 |
[1:18:50] | Get an ambu | 叫辆救护车 |
[1:18:56] | He’s | 他 |
[1:19:01] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑了 |
[1:19:37] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:19:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:19:48] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:19:50] | You lost him?! | 你让他跑了 |
[1:19:51] | Who the hell are you?! | 你他妈算谁啊 |
[1:19:52] | Don’t you know | 你知不知道 |
[1:19:54] | what he’s capab | 他能干出来什么 |
[1:19:57] | He must know that I reported him by now! | 他现在一定知道我举报他了 |
[1:20:02] | How could this… | 怎么会这样 |
[1:20:05] | What will you do now? | 你现在要做什么 |
[1:20:07] | What can you do for us? | 你能为我们做些什么 |
[1:20:09] | How will, you protect my family?! | 你要怎么保护我的家人 |
[1:20:20] | Honey, listen… Mr. Han. | – 亲爱的 听着 – 韩先生 |
[1:20:22] | Don’t come outside, okay? | 别出来 好吗 |
[1:20:25] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[1:20:26] | No, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都很好 |
[1:20:29] | – Mr. Han, we can… – Lock the door! | – 韩先生 我们可以 – 锁好门 |
[1:20:31] | Mr. Han | 韩先生 |
[1:20:32] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[1:20:54] | Sir, we shouldn’t be turning right. | 先生 我们不应该右转 |
[1:20:56] | That road is under construction. | 那条路在施工 |
[1:21:36] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:21:37] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:38] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:21:48] | The car behind us, | 在我们后面的那辆车 |
[1:21:52] | doesn’t it look like it’s following us? | 是不是看起来在跟踪我们 |
[1:21:54] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[1:22:02] | What are you doing! | 你在干什么 |
[1:22:03] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:22:05] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[1:22:11] | Are you nuts? You wanna die?! | 你疯了吗 你想死吗 |
[1:22:13] | I’m sorry, I really am! | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:22:14] | I thought someone was following us. | 我以为有人在跟踪我们 |
[1:22:18] | I don’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[1:22:21] | Let’s, uh, get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[1:22:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:41] | Reverse! Now! | 后退 现在 |
[1:22:44] | What the hell?! Reverse! Faster! | 什么鬼啊 后退 快点 |
[1:22:47] | Back up! Back up! | 后退 后退啊 |
[1:23:06] | Shit, are you okay? | 该死 你还好吗 |
[1:23:10] | Can you breathe? Sir? You okay? | 你能呼吸吗 先生 你还好吗 |
[1:23:50] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:23:53] | You bastard! | 你个王八蛋 |
[1:23:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:24:01] | He said he’ll let my wife go if I kill you. | 他说我如果杀了你他就放我老婆走 |
[1:24:05] | Your wife is not coming back! | 你老婆回不来了 |
[1:24:09] | He to when he took her. | 他带走她的时候你也在 |
[1:24:13] | And you didn’t do anything?! | 然后你什么都没做 |
[1:24:17] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:24:19] | You asshoIe, you deserve to die! | 你这个混蛋 你就应该去死 |
[1:24:22] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[1:24:25] | How could you! | 你怎么能够 |
[1:24:29] | Your wife is dead… | 你老婆死了 |
[1:24:32] | You lie… | 你撒谎 |
[1:24:33] | When I got there, she was already dead. | 我到那的时候她已经死了 |
[1:24:37] | You’re Iying! | 你撒谎 |
[1:24:40] | Die, you bastard! | 去死吧混蛋 |
[1:24:45] | Mr. Han, are you okay? | 韩先生 你还好吗 |
[1:24:49] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:24:54] | It’s okay! He’s Mrs Choi’s husband! | 没事 他是崔女士的丈夫 |
[1:24:57] | What’s going on? | 这里怎么了 |
[1:25:01] | I’m so sorry, | 太对不起了 |
[1:25:06] | He said it didn’t matter whether I kill you or not. | 他说我杀不杀你都没关系 |
[1:25:13] | He said instead of dying, | 他说比起让你死 |
[1:25:17] | it cou because he can’t die, | 你这样生不如死更好 |
[1:25:22] | like me. | 像我一样 |
[1:25:39] | Mr. Han! Mr. Han! | 韩先生 韩先生 |
[1:25:41] | I sent my man to your home! | 我已经派人去你家了 |
[1:25:44] | Wait! I’ll come with you! | 等等 我和你一起去 |
[1:25:46] | Mr. Han! | 韩先生 |
[1:26:15] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:26:17] | I’m from the station. | 我是警察局来的 |
[1:26:21] | I wasn’t told | 没人告诉我会有警察来啊 |
[1:26:22] | I came to guard your home, Mr. Han will, be here soon. | 我过来保护你家 韩先生马上就会到 |
[1:26:31] | Could you show me your ID? | 我能看下你的证件吗 |
[1:26:41] | I really am a cop, you can call the station. | 我真的是警察 你可以给局里打电话确认 |
[1:26:47] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[1:27:11] | I can’t seem to contact my husband. | 我联系不上我丈夫了 |
[1:27:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:27:15] | He Ieft before me. | 他在我之前走的啊 |
[1:27:17] | Did he say he was stopping somewhere? | 他有说他中途要去哪里吗 |
[1:27:19] | He said he’d be back soon. Please, come inside. | 他说他很快就回来 请进吧 |
[1:27:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:27:26] | This was outside the door. | 这个是放在门外的 |
[1:27:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:05] | Eun-ji, go in here. | 恩智进去 |
[1:28:07] | Stay inside and don’t ever come outside, okay? | 在里面待着别出来 好吗 |
[1:28:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:12] | Baby, listen to mommy! | 宝贝 听妈妈的话 |
[1:28:14] | Don’t ever come outside, okay? | 一定不要出来 好吗 |
[1:28:32] | Crystal clear as shit. | 这玻璃可真他妈干净 |
[1:29:00] | Eun-ji, go back inside! Stay in there! | 恩智 躲进去 待在里面 |
[1:29:30] | Stay back… | 别过来 |
[1:29:32] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:29:35] | Eun-ji, run! | 恩智 快跑 |
[1:30:12] | Eu n-j i? | 恩智 |
[1:30:14] | – Eun-ji! – Mommy! | – 恩智 – 妈妈 |
[1:30:24] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:30:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:30:40] | Somebody, please! | 有人吗 救命 |
[1:30:46] | Eun-ji, baby, | 恩智 宝贝 |
[1:31:05] | Sir! | 大叔 |
[1:31:06] | Si r… | 大叔 |
[1:31:09] | – Mommy! – Eun-ji, c | – 妈妈 – 恩智快跑 |
[1:31:21] | Eun-ji, you have to run. | 恩智 快跑 |
[1:31:22] | Just run! Run away! | 跑啊 快跑啊 |
[1:31:25] | Run away now! | 赶快跑啊 |
[1:31:26] | Don’t do it! PIease! | 别这样 求你了 |
[1:31:34] | PIease don’t… | 求你别这样 |
[1:31:44] | – Who are you? – Please help! | – 你是谁 – 求求你救命啊 |
[1:31:47] | Who are you?! | 你是谁啊 |
[1:31:54] | HeIp us! | 救救我们吧 |
[1:32:02] | Eun-ji! | 恩智 |
[1:32:09] | – Eun-ji! – Daddy! | – 恩智 – 爸爸 |
[1:32:13] | Eun-ji! Eun-ji! Sweetie! | 恩智 宝贝 |
[1:32:16] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[1:32:18] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:32:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:26] | I… I will, be right back, okay? | 我 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[1:32:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:32:32] | I have to end this. | 我得结束这个 |
[1:32:39] | Please don’t go, honey… | 求你别走 亲爱的 |
[1:33:15] | Warning: Do not enter during rainfall | 警告 雨天请勿进入 |
[1:33:28] | Come out here, asshole | 出来啊 混蛋 |
[1:33:31] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:33:34] | Come on out! | 出来啊 |
[1:33:36] | Aren’t you after me?! | 你不是要杀我吗 |
[1:33:40] | Come on out! | 出来啊 |
[1:35:21] | Fucking bastard… | 他妈的混蛋 |
[1:35:24] | I should’ve killed you. | 我早就该杀了你 |
[1:35:26] | Annoying bastard… | 讨厌的混蛋 |
[1:36:03] | Shit… | 该死 |
[1:36:48] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个畜生 |
[1:36:51] | You bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[1:36:58] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[1:37:00] | Answer me! Are you the devi | 回答我 你是恶魔吗 |
[1:37:08] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:37:13] | Die, you bastard! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[1:37:16] | Die! | 死吧 |
[1:38:35] | Excuse me? Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[1:38:42] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[1:40:06] | Did you kill them all? | 你把他们都杀了吗 |
[1:40:13] | In front of my home… | 就在我的家门口 |
[1:40:20] | Son of a bitch… | 混蛋 |
[1:41:10] | Using this as an opportunity, | 利用这个机会 |
[1:41:11] | many are looking into the causes and measures | 社会各界开始调查针对社会少数群体的 |
[1:41:16] | to counter the murders committed against social minorities. | 谋杀的原因和打击他们的措施 |
[1:41:21] | But Song was never abused by his parents as a child, | 但宋小时候他从来没有被父母虐待 |
[1:41:25] | and although he was poor.. | 而且虽然他很穷 |
[1:41:27] | – Here you are. – Hello there. | – 你在这啊 – 你好 |
[1:41:31] | Isn’t today your discharge? | 今天你出院吗 |
[1:41:33] | Yes, I’m going back to work tomorrow. | 是啊 我明天就回去上班了 |
[1:41:35] | You’re a diligent man, have some coffee. | 你可真是勤奋啊 喝点咖啡吧 |
[1:41:41] | What’s gonna happen to Mr. Choi? | 崔先生接下来会怎样呢 |
[1:41:46] | Well, you know, | 哦 你懂的 |
[1:41:49] | that was just a car accident. | 那只不过是场交通事故罢了 |
[1:41:54] | The killer also shows no sign of mental deflect. | 凶手也没有精神失常的迹象 |
[1:41:59] | How do we explain his violent behavior.. | 我们如何解释他的暴力行为 |
[1:42:03] | Detective. | 警探 |
[1:42:09] | Why do you think | 你觉得为什么 |
[1:42:11] | he killed so many peop | 他杀了这么多人 |
[1:42:16] | There is no reason. | 没什么原因 |
[1:42:20] | The way I there is no reason. | 在我看来没什么原因 |
[1:42:23] | You eat when you’re hungry, | 就像你饿的时候就要吃东西 |
[1:42:26] | he killed because he wanted to. | 他杀人只是因为他想杀 |
[1:42:31] | We live alongside these lunatics. | 我们和这些疯子生活在一起 |
[1:42:50] | So is everything okay now? | 现在一切都好吗 |
[1:42:54] | That’s great to hear. | 真是太好了 |
[1:42:57] | – Be careful with that! – I’m sorry! | – 小心点 – 我很抱歉 |
[1:43:01] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:43:04] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[1:43:07] | Sure, let’s get together! Take care! | 好啊 我们一起吧 保重 |
[1:43:10] | It’s snowing so much! | 雪下得真大啊 |
[1:43:13] | Honey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:43:18] | So-yun’s mom says thank you for | 宋云的妈妈说谢谢你 |
[1:43:22] | helping to reopen the case. | 帮忙重新调查这个案子 |
[1:43:24] | – Did you know about it? – Of course I did. | – 你早就知道吗 – 当然了 |
[1:43:27] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[1:43:29] | What’s there to tell? | 这事有什么好说的啊 |
[1:43:32] | Sweetie, isn’t dad cool | 宝贝 爸爸酷不酷 |
[1:43:34] | Stop it! | 好了别闹了 |
[1:43:36] | Moving on a snowy day? | 下雪天搬家啊 |
[1:43:40] | It’d get better soon though. | 不过不久就会好起来了 |
[1:43:42] | I feel bad since you’re Ieaving just when you settled in. | 你们这就要搬走了我好难过啊 |
[1:43:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:43:49] | How much did you sell it for? | 你们房子卖多少钱啊 |
[1:43:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:53] | It can’t be under $400,000. | 不会少于4亿吧 |
[1:43:59] | It’s not under, right? | 不比那少 对吧 |
[1:44:02] | I can just go ask. | 我就是问问 |
[1:44:04] | You will live well if you move on a snowy day. | 在下雪天搬家会过的很好吧 |
[1:44:06] | Take care! | 保重哦 |
[1:45:05] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:45:21] | PIease help! | 救命啊 |