英文名称:The Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | ♪ There once was a lord ♪ | 曾有一位贵族 |
[00:15] | ♪ In dark woods ♪ | 进入幽暗森林 |
[00:17] | ♪ Wearing a strange silver band ♪ | 一条奇怪的银色手带 |
[00:24] | ♪ Around his hand ♪ | 佩戴手腕上 |
[00:37] | ♪ The band was charmed With ore from stars ♪ | 这条手带镶嵌着星矿 |
[00:42] | ♪ Bidding all monsters away ♪ | 令所有怪物退却 |
[00:50] | ♪ Away ♪ | 退却 |
[00:54] | ♪ On that quiet eve ♪ | 在那个安静夜晚 |
[00:59] | ♪ Among these trees ♪ | 在这些树木之间 |
[01:03] | ♪ A bandit slew the good lord ♪ | 一个强盗杀害了贵族 |
[01:08] | ♪ Stealing that band ♪ | 从那死人的手上 |
[01:11] | ♪ Off a dead man’s hand ♪ | 偷走了那条手带 |
[01:17] | ♪ For the bandit also feared ♪ | 因为强盗也害怕 |
[01:23] | ♪ Monsters ♪ | 怪物 |
[01:29] | Sugo, keep your eyes and ears open! | 苏格 给我打起精神来! |
[01:33] | It’s frightening the girls. | 把女孩们都吓到了 |
[01:35] | – They wouldn’t even be scared…if you hadn’t gotten lost. | 要不是你迷路 她们也不会这么害怕 |
[01:39] | Really, Papa, you grew up in Kaedwen. | 说真的 爸爸 你可是在科德温长大的 |
[01:42] | King clearly dug new trails. | 显然是国王开了新路 |
[01:46] | Is it true, Papa? | 是真的吗 爸爸? |
[01:48] | Are bandits killing innocents along these trails? | 强盗会在这些小路上 杀害无辜的人吗? |
[01:50] | Oh, pumpkin. | 宝贝 |
[01:53] | There are no bandits. | 这里没有强盗 |
[02:11] | No! | 不! |
[02:16] | -Sister! – | 妹妹! |
[02:47] | A witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[02:59] | Fancy look. | 看起来挺唬人 |
[03:03] | You must make a killing at druid festivals. | 你在德鲁伊的祭典上 肯定会有不少收获吧 |
[03:06] | Don’t usually see your sorts around these parts. | 这里通常也看不到你们这种东西 |
[03:14] | -Ha! I see. – | 原来如此 |
[03:16] | You’re a trailblazer, flaunting the new fad. | 你是个开路人 想要引领新浪潮 |
[03:19] | Trendsetter, you. | 还挺潮呢 |
[03:21] | -Very bold! | 胆子真大 |
[03:23] | Whoa, there. People should get acquainted more, really. | 哇哦 说真的 大家应该更亲近一些 |
[03:26] | Converse, a little foreplay. | 聊聊天 来点前戏吧 |
[03:29] | Especially when one’s about to kill the other. | 尤其是互相即将大开杀戒时 |
[03:32] | Though you leshens don’t speak, so there’s the rub. | 不过你们鹿首精不会说话 这就麻烦了 |
[04:08] | Forest hobo or deadly, flapping swarm. | 森林流浪者 还是致命扑翼蝙蝠群 |
[04:12] | Let’s pick a look… | 选好一套外貌 |
[04:15] | …and stick with it. | 就不要再变了 |
[04:20] | Deadly, flapping swarm it is. | 看来选中了致命扑翼蝙蝠群 |
[04:37] | Away. It’s not dead. | 走开 它还没死 |
[04:39] | So kill it. You’re a witcher. | 那就杀了它 你是个猎魔人 |
[04:41] | There are several ways to kill a leshen. | 杀死鹿首精的方法有很多种 |
[04:43] | Behead it, sacrifice a few of its furry pets, | 斩首 牺牲几只毛茸茸的动物 |
[04:46] | even a few old dryad spells will do. | 哪怕用几个古老的树精咒也行 |
[04:49] | Which will you… | 你想用哪种… |
[04:55] | Igni | 伊格尼法印 |
[05:07] | Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath. | 格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯 |
[05:12] | Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath. | 格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯 |
[05:20] | Thought you said they don’t speak? | 你不是说他们不会说话吗? |
[05:23] | Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath. | 格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯 |
[05:28] | They don’t. | 它们是不会说话啊 |
[05:49] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:50] | Wait. I’m noble blood. | 等等 我是贵族 |
[05:52] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[05:54] | What am I to do? | 我要怎么办? |
[05:59] | He said, “Practice your sad face, | 他说:“练习下悲伤的表情 |
[06:02] | and maybe a passerby will offer you a ride.” | 也许路人会送你一程” |
[06:06] | And what of your sisters? | 那你的姐妹们呢? |
[06:09] | The witcher said to use my sad face on the alderman too. | 猎魔人说在市长面前 我也要露出这副悲伤的表情 |
[06:13] | So he’d spare some men to… | 这样 他才会派人 |
[06:15] | gather the bodies. | 去收拾尸体 |
[06:24] | Dry eyes, child. | 擦干眼泪 孩子 |
[06:26] | I’ll see that your father and sisters are returned to you | 我会把你的父亲和姐妹们还给你 |
[06:29] | and laid to rest properly. | 让他们体面地安息 |
[06:33] | Sugo’s father was a treasured member of the Assembly | 苏格的父亲是议会的重要成员 |
[06:35] | and a loyal subject to our king. | 也是国王的忠臣 |
[06:37] | My students and I resubmit our petition. | 我和弟子们要重新提交请愿书 |
[06:41] | Seize the witcher home of Kaer Morhen | 拿下凯尔•莫罕的猎魔人之家 |
[06:43] | and exile its occupants for crimes against Kaedwen’s people. | 驱逐那里迫害科德温人民的居住者 |
[06:47] | From what the boy told us, Your Highness, | 从这个男孩说的话来看 陛下 |
[06:50] | the witcher slew the leshen that was terrorizing our forests. | 那个猎魔人斩杀了 危害我们森林的鹿首精 |
[06:54] | Lady Zerbst, since when have leshens prowled about Kaedwen, | 泽布斯特夫人 鹿首精什么时候在科德温作威作福了 |
[06:58] | never mind with such hostility? | 更别提还如此有敌意? |
[07:02] | Oh, you’re suggesting the witchers have been staging these forest attacks. | 你的意思是 这些森林袭击案是猎魔人谋划的 |
[07:07] | So scandalous, Madam Gilcrest. | 太令人震惊了 吉尔克雷斯特夫人 |
[07:10] | Monster species have dwindled under their swords. | 怪物种类已经减少了很多 |
[07:14] | -They need coin. | 猎魔人们需要钱 |
[07:15] | Some have turned to mercenary work, others criminality. | 他们中有些人去做了雇佣兵 有些人则去犯罪 |
[07:18] | One even took a bounty on a cheating husband’s head. | 有一个甚至拿下了某个奸夫的脑袋 去换取赏金 |
[07:22] | And you have evidence to prove your conspiracy? | 你有证据能证明你口中的阴谋吗? |
[07:24] | Or are we to merely bank on your magical intuition? | 还是我们只能靠你神奇的直觉? |
[07:29] | It’s their natures, my lady. | 这是他们的本性 夫人 |
[07:32] | Witchers are the offspring of foul sorcery. | 猎魔人是邪恶巫术的传承人 |
[07:35] | Roaming our lands, | 游荡在我们的土地上 |
[07:37] | voting themselves the stalkers of evil, | 被公认为邪恶的骚扰者 |
[07:39] | extorting coin from the gullible. | 从容易受骗的人那里骗取钱财 |
[07:42] | Honest, simple peasants who ascribe all misfortune to spells and monsters. | 诚实又淳朴的农民 却将所有的不幸都归咎于咒语和怪物 |
[07:46] | Mages create the witcher. | 术士创造了猎魔人 |
[07:48] | Then presume it’s our duty to | 然后指望我们 |
[07:50] | hold the bucket and mop up their brown mess. | 提起水桶 给他们擦屁股 |
[07:57] | I’m with Lady Zerbst on this one. | 我赞同泽布斯特夫人的意见 |
[07:59] | The witchers remain at Kaer Morhen. | 那些猎魔人应该留在凯尔•莫罕 |
[08:02] | At least until such time as evidence is provided | 除非有什么证据 |
[08:06] | that supports your theory. | 能够证明你的观点 |
[08:26] | When a witcher inflicts pain, | 猎魔人让别人痛苦的时候 |
[08:29] | he experiences ecstasy. | 自己会感到狂喜 |
[08:33] | The creature’s words are Ellyon. | 那些生物会说上古语 |
[08:35] | A dead elven dialect linked to darker times. | 一种已经消失的精灵方言 和暗黑时刻有关 |
[08:39] | Few remember the ancient tongue. Fewer dare speak it. | 很少有人记得这种古老的语言 更没有什么人敢说 |
[08:42] | But how a leshen would know it | 但是 一个鹿首精怎么会知道 |
[08:44] | or be afraid of some den– | 还会害怕什么老巢… |
[08:47] | Never said it was afraid. | 我从没说过害怕 |
[08:49] | You speak Ellyon, don’t you, Filavandrel? | 你会说上古语吧 是不是 菲拉凡德芮? |
[08:52] | You witchers are desperate for coin. | 你们这些猎魔人就想着钱 |
[08:55] | Turning to elves for leads on work. | 找精灵讨工作 |
[08:58] | These pleasures do not pay for themselves. | 这些享受总要花钱的 |
[09:02] | What did the leshen say? | 鹿首精怎么说? |
[09:03] | “Beware the den of my dead.” | “小心我的死亡老巢” |
[09:06] | Hmm. Things you don’t wish to hear in a bath. | 这是你不想在洗澡时听到的东西 |
[09:09] | Did you notice anything else unusual? | 你注意到其他不对劲的地方了吗? |
[09:13] | There was an energy in the woods. | 树林里有一种能量 |
[09:15] | Some sort of magic, maybe. | 也许是某种魔法 |
[09:17] | Controlling the leshen, bewitching it. | 控制了鹿首精 迷惑了它 |
[09:20] | What’s your face? | 你这是什么表情? |
[09:22] | Over the last four summers, | 在过去四年的夏天里 |
[09:24] | girls have been disappearing from our ranks. | 我们族群的女孩一直在消失 |
[09:27] | Oh, God, no elf drama. | 天啊 别提精灵的那些事 |
[09:29] | The first we feared were deserting us after the last cleansing. | 上一次清洗之后 最开始我们只是害怕会被抛弃 |
[09:33] | -But the disappearances haven’t stopped. | 但是 消失的现象一直在发生 |
[09:35] | -Tragic, really. Very terrible. | 悲剧 真的 非常糟糕 |
[09:38] | One of the first to vanish was a young mage, Kitsu. | 最先消失的人是个年轻的术士 叫做小狐 |
[09:42] | She spoke Ellyon. We should return to these forests. | 她说上古语 我们应该回到那片森林 |
[09:46] | See, I’m a monster hunter, Fil, | 听着 我是个猎魔人 菲拉 |
[09:48] | not an elf wrangler, not even the murderous ones, but good luck. | 不是精灵的马仔 更别说还是凶杀案 但还是祝你好运 |
[09:52] | A favor to a friend, then? | 帮朋友一个忙 好吗? |
[09:54] | Favors and friends don’t pay bills. | 帮忙和朋友又不会付钱 |
[09:57] | Quite the opposite. | 还恰恰相反 |
[09:59] | You’ve really no shame. | 你还真是不要脸 |
[10:01] | I have a reputation | 我的名声在外 |
[10:02] | and a healthy estimation of my talent’s worth. | 干活拿钱 天经地义 |
[10:05] | My apologies for trying to save you from a wasted winter at Kaer Morhen. | 很抱歉 我还想着把你 从凯尔•莫罕的虚度冬季里拯救出来 |
[10:12] | Wasted? | 虚度? |
[10:13] | Well, there’s drinking, eating, sleeping. | 我在这里喝酒 吃饭 睡觉 |
[10:16] | All free. | 全部免费 |
[10:17] | And the training of another greedy gang of young witchers. | 还要训练一群贪婪的年轻驱魔人 |
[10:22] | I leave that to my peers. | 这活儿留给我的同伴 |
[10:25] | Imagine if you witchers labored for more than just thrill and coin. | 想象一下如果你们猎魔人们 不只是为了找刺激和赚钱而干活 |
[10:31] | Imagine if you elves wielded your swords | 想象一下如果你们的精灵 能像指责别人一样 |
[10:34] | -as well as you do guilt. – | 挥舞起自己的剑 |
[10:46] | Please! Get them! | 拜托!搞定它们! |
[10:48] | Vesemir, get over here! | 维瑟米尔 到这里来! |
[10:51] | Where do…Hey! They must go! | 它们必须离开! |
[10:56] | Now they’re nibbling. No! | 现在它们在小口地咬 不! |
[10:58] | Licking. Ooh! They’re licking. | 舔 它们在舔我 |
[11:01] | – Oh! Tongues! – | 舌头! |
[11:02] | hurry up | 快点! |
[11:03] | – No! Aah! -Vesemir! | -不! -维瑟米尔! |
[11:05] | No! | 不! |
[11:06] | I told you, double knots! | 我让你打的是双结! |
[11:08] | -I did, Father. Just as you showed. – | 我打了 父亲 就像你展示的那样 |
[11:10] | Let’s see if the boy can handle fetching a wet cloth. | 孩子去拿条湿毛巾吧 |
[11:16] | A lesser man would sell your boy to another family. | 换成别人会把你儿子卖掉 |
[11:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:19] | At least my son proves a measure of your generous character. | 至少我儿子证明了您的慷慨 |
[11:24] | Head to the market. We will need blue gum to sedate our lady. | 去市场吧 我们需要蓝色树胶来镇定夫人 |
[11:27] | – No! -Try not to cock it up. | -不! -别搞砸了 |
[11:31] | Please stop! Please make it stop! | 请住手!请停手吧! |
[11:33] | – No. – No! | 不! |
[11:43] | Stop fidgeting! | 别动来动去了! |
[12:05] | Poor Illyana. I didn’t even have to take a shot. | 可怜的伊利亚娜 我甚至都不用出手 |
[12:08] | Moron! You could’ve killed me. | 白痴!你差点就杀了我 |
[12:12] | Here to bother me? | 你是来烦我的吗? |
[12:13] | The Lord insisted I look after you in the market. | 贵族坚持要我去市场上看着你 |
[12:16] | Seemed rather pissed. | 看起来相当生气 |
[12:19] | We slave away all day long, getting shout at, | 整天都使唤我们 冲我们大叫 |
[12:22] | and the only coin we get is when we’re sent to fetch them goods. | 唯一给我们的钱 就是让我们拿着钱去买东西 |
[12:26] | Just be happy you have a roof over your head and your belly’s not empty. | 开心点 至少头顶上有个遮挡 肚子没饿着 |
[12:30] | Barely a roof, barely not empty. Just enough to keep us here breathing. | 勉强遮挡 勉强不饿 勉强能让我们在这里呼吸 |
[12:36] | – Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | There’s the world. | 世界就在那里 |
[12:38] | What would you buy if you had all its coin? | 假如你有很多钱 你最想要买什么? |
[12:41] | I would get the hell out of this village and travel the continent. | 我会离开这个村子 环游大陆 |
[12:44] | -Adventure? -Of course. | -冒险? -当然 |
[12:46] | -Glory? -Oh, yes! | -荣耀? -对了 |
[12:47] | Girls? | 找姑娘? |
[12:51] | I’d buy a gorgeous lake house. | 我会买一间漂亮的湖边小屋 |
[12:54] | My handsome husband and I would picnic and drink wine by the water | 我英俊的丈夫和我会在水边 野餐 喝酒 |
[12:59] | as our children played jacks nearby. | 我们的孩子在附近玩着抛接游戏 |
[13:01] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们该怎么做吗? |
[13:04] | We should take this coin and buy honey cake. | 拿这个钱去买蜂蜜蛋糕 |
[13:06] | And how will our lady get her herbs? | 那怎么给夫人买药? |
[13:14] | Stop! Thief! | 住手!小偷! |
[13:17] | -Hey! – | 嘿! |
[13:19] | This way! | 这边! |
[13:24] | -Oh! – Stop him! | 拦住他! |
[13:38] | Nutcase. | 疯子 |
[13:55] | Save some for me! | 给我留点! |
[13:58] | See, it worked. | 你看 管用了吧 |
[14:00] | I knew it would. | 我就知道如此 |
[14:08] | In Nilfgaard, | 在尼弗迦德 |
[14:10] | they’d cut your thieving hands right off. | 人们会把小偷的手给剁掉 |
[14:14] | Make you wear ’em round your neck for weeks. | 让你挂在脖子上示众数周 |
[14:17] | Smart trick. | 聪明的把戏 |
[14:20] | Odd loot. | 奇怪的战利品 |
[14:21] | Who you got who’s sick? | 谁生病了? |
[14:26] | Where’d a girl find balls like that in an alley wi’ a man like me? | 和我这样的男人在小巷里 一个女孩还敢这样做? |
[14:31] | I steal them from smelly cowards | 这是我从那些臭坏蛋那里偷来的 |
[14:33] | who try to bully young ladies. | 他们想要欺负年轻的小姐们 |
[14:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:40] | A humanitarian, | 一个慈善家 |
[14:41] | whose well-meaning ears have heard of a local lady | 恰好听说了有一位本地的夫人 |
[14:45] | -lost to madness and fever… | 失心疯 还发烧了 |
[14:48] | seeing horrors that aren’t really there. | 看到了不存在的恐怖画面 |
[14:51] | That blue gum will certainly ease the affliction, but, uh… | 蓝色树胶当然会缓解痛苦 但是… |
[14:55] | a sword would kill it. | 剑才能治愈它 |
[14:57] | Name’s Deglan. | 我叫戴格兰 |
[14:59] | And you’re gonna take me to your noblewoman. | 你们带我去见夫人吧 |
[15:01] | Or I’m taking you two pests back to the market. | 否则我就把你们两个害虫 送回市场上去 |
[15:11] | A demon plagues this woman. | 恶魔缠上了这个女人 |
[15:14] | A mahr. | 一个梦魔 |
[15:15] | Puts you down with horrid delusions and feeds off your madness. | 让你陷入可怕的幻觉 以你的疯狂为食 |
[15:19] | Meteorite ore disrupts the demon’s magic, | 流星矿石会破坏恶魔的魔法 |
[15:21] | so it can be… | 这样它就可以 |
[15:23] | removed. | 被去除 |
[15:24] | Out. Now. | 出去 现在 |
[15:25] | All of you. | 所有人都出去 |
[15:28] | I’d like to remain. | 我想留下 |
[15:30] | Your boy’s likely seen a monster or two in his time, no? | 你儿子这个年纪 应该见过一两个怪物 对吧? |
[15:37] | -Oof! – I’ll be casting the spell. | 我来施咒 |
[15:40] | – -It’s on you to catch the critter. | 抓住它就靠你了 |
[15:43] | But I thought a witcher slays monsters? | 但我以为猎魔人会杀死怪物? |
[15:46] | To slay a beast, | 杀死野兽 |
[15:48] | you’ve first got to understand it. | 首先要去理解它 |
[15:51] | -Study it. | 研究它 |
[15:52] | Find its weakness. | 找到它的弱点 |
[15:54] | I want this sucker alive and kicking. | 我想让这个玩意活着 刺激一下 |
[15:57] | If possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[16:09] | Steady, young fella. | 稳住了 小伙子 |
[16:35] | And he asked to stay. | 就这样还说想留下 |
[16:58] | Never let ’em get in your head. | 别让它们进了你的脑子 |
[17:01] | Better dead than fled. | 死了比逃了要好 |
[17:06] | There’ll always be another monster. | 总会出现新的怪物 |
[17:14] | Vesemir. | 维瑟米尔 |
[17:15] | Fetch warm water. | 去拿点温水来 |
[17:17] | My head… | 我的头… |
[17:19] | Oh, my head hurts wildly. | 我的头好痛 |
[17:34] | Nice weight, isn’t it? | 钱不少 对吧? |
[17:36] | How much you suppose the job cost that prick master of yours? | 你觉得你那个混蛋主人 为这事花了多少钱? |
[17:40] | Fear and ignorance are good business. | 恐惧和无知是桩好买卖 |
[17:44] | For your service, young fella. | 赏你的 小伙计 |
[17:54] | Take me with you. | 带我一起走吧 |
[17:56] | Not many boys seek to be witchers. | 没什么男孩想当猎魔人 |
[17:58] | Even fewer seek a life of fetching bedpans and water. | 想端尿送水的人更少 |
[18:02] | And the girl? | 那个女孩呢? |
[18:04] | Your blue-eyed lass? | 你的蓝眼睛姑娘呢? |
[18:06] | You hesitated back with the mahr too. | 你对那个梦魔也犹豫了 |
[18:09] | Witchers do not hesitate. | 猎魔人不能犹豫 |
[18:40] | -Stop! -Are you going to enjoy the day? | -住手吧 -你还想好好过日子吗? |
[18:43] | Or are you still too shook from your daring night of monster-slaying? | 还是仍然因为那个大胆的除魔夜 而感到震惊呢? |
[18:47] | It was your first time, Vesemir. | 那是你的第一次 维瑟米尔 |
[18:49] | Excuse me for wanting to be good at something other than serving. | 不好意思 比起伺候别人 我想要做点其他有用的事情 |
[18:53] | Oh, I can see it now. | 我现在有画面了 |
[18:55] | You, adorned in battle armor, | 你穿着战斗的盔甲 |
[18:57] | steel and silver swords, | 配着银钢剑 |
[18:59] | saving the continent from kikamores, ghouls, and mad sorcerers. | 从奇奇摩、食尸鬼和疯狂的巫师手上 拯救大陆 |
[19:03] | Evil would tremble. | 邪恶势力会颤抖 |
[19:06] | -Stylish armor, by the way. -Imagine it however you like. | -对了 是时髦的盔甲 -随你怎么想象都行 |
[19:10] | Only way people like us survive is to dream of ourselves as something else. | 像我们这样的人活下来的唯一办法 就是把自己想成别人 |
[19:15] | Who knows? Perhaps someday I’ll be a princess who commands the snow. | 谁知道呢? 也许有一天我会成为能控制雪的公主 |
[19:25] | Vesemir, I was only jesting. | 维瑟米尔 我只是开玩笑 |
[19:27] | You find our fates funny? | 你觉得我们的命运好笑吗? |
[19:30] | Why should I be meek and penniless like my father? Or you like your mother? | 我为什么要像父亲一样听话和贫穷? 你又为什么要像你妈妈? |
[19:34] | -What’s got you so silly? -You wouldn’t understand. | -你怎么变得这么傻? -你不会明白的 |
[19:37] | Vesemir, out there, we’re nothing. | 维瑟米尔 出去了 我们一无是处 |
[19:40] | Less than nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[19:42] | At least here, at the estate, we have station. | 至少在这里 在庄园里 我们还能安顿下来 |
[19:45] | And if I could take care of you? | 如果我能照顾你呢? |
[19:47] | The coin that witcher made last night, | 猎魔人昨晚挣的钱 |
[19:49] | you should’ve saw it. | 你真该看一看 |
[19:51] | I’d get you your lake house, | 我会给你买湖边小屋 |
[19:53] | all your wine. | 所有的酒 |
[19:54] | Anything and everything. | 什么都可以 |
[19:57] | Yours. | 都给你 |
[19:59] | So trade my debt to a master I hate | 所以把我欠主人的债变成 |
[20:02] | with a debt to one that I love? | 欠爱人的债吗? |
[20:06] | Wait, Illyana! | 等等 伊利亚娜 |
[20:07] | Stay! | 留下! |
[20:09] | You stay. | 你留下吧 |
[21:42] | Lord Vesemir, | 维瑟米尔大人 |
[21:44] | my new best friend. | 我的新好友 |
[21:45] | Crossed a leshen on my way here. | 我在来的路上遇到了一只鹿首精 |
[21:47] | So we’ve heard. | 我们听说了 |
[21:49] | Meanwhile, I barely made enough this year | 与此同时 我今年赚的钱 |
[21:51] | to score a night with a limp-pricked man-whore. | 都付不起一个硬不起来的男妓 |
[21:53] | Your woes break me, Luka. | 你的困境真叫我心碎啊 卢卡 |
[21:56] | Then we’ve got Sven here bringing back new recruits. | 然后斯温来了 带了些新人过来 |
[21:59] | Bad enough we’re putting ourselves out of business | 没有买卖开张去杀死怪物 |
[22:01] | with every monster we kill. | 就够惨了 |
[22:03] | Now there’ll be even more of us. | 现在同类还多了起来 |
[22:06] | Not my fault people make more kids than coin. | 人们生孩子比生钱要多 又不是我的错 |
[22:09] | Also, | 还有 |
[22:10] | short a man-whore? | 还不如男妓? |
[22:12] | Go fuck yourself. | 那你去死吧 |
[22:14] | Aren’t you “short” everything? | 你不是什么都“不如”吗? |
[22:16] | Boys, monsters will fuck through the winter, | 伙计们 怪物在冬天会交配 |
[22:19] | then come spring, there’ll be jobs from here to Nazair. | 春天来了 从这里到那赛尔都会有活儿 |
[22:22] | Until then, I say we perk up, | 在那之前 要我说 就玩起来 |
[22:24] | drink up, | 喝起来 |
[22:26] | and you two focus on breaking these brats into the world of witchering. | 你们俩负责把这些小屁孩 领进猎魔人的世界 |
[22:33] | “Witchers are rogues without virtue.” | “猎魔人是没有美德的流氓” |
[22:36] | “True diabolical creatures, fit only for killing.” | “真正魔鬼般的生物 只为杀戮而生” |
[22:41] | “There is no place amidst honest men for them.” | “他们之中 断无好人“ |
[22:45] | My, my. How do you find this rubbish? | 我的天 你怎么找到这垃圾的? |
[22:47] | A few of the boys spotted ’em posted about towns on their way back. | 有几个男孩在回来的路上 看到镇上贴了这些 |
[22:51] | “Tetra Gilcrest.” Sounds like a botanist. | “泰特拉•吉尔克雷斯特” 听起来像个植物学家 |
[22:55] | A purist. | 纯粹主义者 |
[22:56] | Rambles about being a descendant of the first human mage. | 说什么是第一个人类术士的后代 |
[23:00] | Would it have vexed you to bury that lad’s sisters? | 把那个小男孩的姐妹们儿埋了 就那么让你烦恼吗? |
[23:04] | You’re feeding fodder to arses like Gilcrest. | 你这是给吉尔克雷斯特那样的混蛋 留下口舌 |
[23:08] | That’s a wyvern tooth, not a basilisk. | 那是翼龙齿 不是石化蜥蜴 |
[23:10] | I’ll mix and match as I please. | 我看心情 想怎么搭就怎么配 |
[23:12] | Look. | 听着 |
[23:14] | -You know me and children. -Get over it, young fella. | -你了解我和孩子们的 -别闹了 年轻人 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause you’re teaching fencing to the recruits. | 你要教新人击剑 |
[23:19] | – Am I being punished? -I’m down two dozen witchers this winter. | -我这是在受罚吗? -我今年冬天少了二十多个驱魔人 |
[23:23] | Wimps found employ in other more lucrative nonsense. | 无能的人都找到了 其他更有利可图的破活儿 |
[23:28] | So we’ll all be slogging more weight. | 所以我们都要多加把劲 |
[23:30] | A wonderful winter of abandoned little tragedies. | 这个冬天真好 充满了被抛弃的小悲剧 |
[23:34] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[23:35] | Now, this leshen. | 现在说鹿首精 |
[23:38] | Tell me you’ve considered the thing was bewitched. | 你肯定觉得那东西被迷惑了 |
[23:42] | I’m not a dullard. | 我又不是笨蛋 |
[23:43] | A croon could pull that feat. | 那可不是件容易事 |
[23:45] | A higher vampire, definitely. | 绝对是更高级的吸血鬼 |
[23:48] | Or it could be a new breed of leshen. | 也可能是一种新的鹿首精 |
[23:51] | Actually, just elves airing their usual dirty trousers of victimhood. | 其实只是精灵们想要玩弄 那种扮演受害者的老把戏 |
[23:56] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[23:58] | A few new beasts would be…good for business. | 来几个新的野兽对生意有好处 |
[24:06] | Why’d the witcher not handle this? | 为什么猎魔人不处理这些? |
[24:08] | – Lies and conspiracy. | 谎言和阴谋 |
[24:09] | – Look away from the faces. | 别看这些脸 |
[24:12] | I’d heard the leshen’d been killed. | 我听说鹿首精被杀了 |
[24:18] | A whiff of basilisk breath could snuff out ten strong men. | 石化蜥蜴出一口气 就能杀死十个强壮的男人 |
[24:23] | Did you find the creature’s body? | 你找到那东西的尸体了吗? |
[24:27] | A witcher would need proof to collect his coin. | 猎魔人得有证据才能赚钱 |
[24:30] | And yet… | 但是… |
[24:32] | At least help me persuade the king | 至少帮我说服国王 |
[24:34] | to send an envoy to Kaer Morhen to investigate, please. | 派一个使者去凯尔•莫罕调查 |
[24:37] | Your acolytes have played to people’s fears well enough. | 你的追随者们已经造成了人们的恐惧 |
[24:41] | The mere act of sending an envoy would indict the witchers, | 哪怕只是派出使者的小事 也会像是在指控猎魔人 |
[24:44] | whatever the truth. | 还管它什么真相不真相 |
[24:46] | Do you know what’s involved in making a witcher? | 你知道成为一个猎魔人要做什么吗? |
[24:50] | The horrors done to their recruits? | 他们怎样吓唬那些新人? |
[24:52] | -Boys no older than your orphans here. – | 那些男孩比你这里的孤儿大不了多少 |
[24:55] | Your late husband would’ve understood this. | 你死去的丈夫会理解这个的 |
[24:58] | I was an ardent admirer of Lord Zerbst. | 我曾是泽布斯特大人的忠实崇拜者 |
[25:02] | He was open-minded. | 他很开明 |
[25:04] | Forward-thinking. | 有远见 |
[25:06] | Married you, after all. | 毕竟跟你结婚了 |
[25:08] | Careful, | 说话小心点 |
[25:09] | Tetra. | 泰特拉 |
[25:11] | Or be quiet. | 要不然就闭嘴 |
[25:12] | Kaedwen’s laws grant a widow her husband’s seat at court. | 科德温的法律 允许遗孀继承丈夫在王庭的位置 |
[25:16] | The laws say nothing about erasing what she once was. | 法律并没有说要抹去她曾经的样子 |
[25:19] | Well, how fortunate, my lady, | 太幸运了 夫人 |
[25:21] | that few have wished to press the issue. | 几乎没有人想打压这件事 |
[25:42] | You ain’t fed us in days! | 你好几天都没给我们吃的了! |
[25:44] | We ain’t given sleep, can barely stand up. | 我们也没时间睡觉 几乎都站不起来 |
[25:47] | Now you got us playing with swords? | 现在你还让我们练剑? |
[25:51] | I don’t wish to be here any more than you do. | 我和你们一样 不想呆在这里 |
[25:54] | I’ll hazard a guess. | 我来大胆猜一猜 |
[25:56] | You all imagine there are better fates for you out there in the world. | 你们都觉得自己出去了的命运 会比在这里更好 |
[26:00] | But out there, | 但是出去之后 |
[26:01] | you have nothing. | 你们一无所有 |
[26:03] | But here, we offer strength. | 但在这里 我们还教会你们 什么是力量 |
[26:06] | -Purpose. | 目的 |
[26:09] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[26:11] | A chance at surviving the very horrors waiting out there. | 以及在外面遇到极大危险时 一线求生的可能 |
[26:14] | If you don’t want that, then this… | 如果你们不想要那样 那这个… |
[26:20] | is wasted on you. | 就浪费了 |
[26:25] | “And if you don’t want that, | “如果你们不想要那样 |
[26:27] | then this is wasted on ya.” | 那这个就浪费了” |
[26:30] | Ugh. That dorbel’s full of shit. | 那个大傻子满嘴放屁 |
[26:31] | Master Deglan’s preparing us for the Path. | 戴格兰大人是在为我们游历做准备 |
[26:34] | -Better hardship here than out there. – | 在这里吃苦总比出去好 |
[26:37] | Oh, there’s a freeze tonight. | 今晚真冻死了 |
[26:42] | Shut up and steal what sleep you can. | 闭上嘴 能睡会儿就睡一会儿吧 |
[26:47] | Ah, don’t mind Tomas. | 不用管托马斯 |
[26:48] | Law of Surprise. | 意外律 |
[26:50] | Didn’t know he belonged to the witchers till one came knocking. | 直到有人上门敲门 他才知道自己属于猎魔人 |
[26:52] | Law of Surprise? | 意外律? |
[26:54] | Fancy name for when you can’t pay a witcher. Give ’em your kid. | 只是好听的说话 没钱付给猎魔人时 就把孩子给他们 |
[26:59] | Were you sold, or did you volunteer? | 你是被卖掉的 还是自愿的? |
[27:01] | Uh, my folks dumped me here. Like most. | 我的家里人把我甩过来的 跟大多数人一样 |
[27:04] | Who chooses to be in this pigsty? | 谁会选择来这个猪圈? |
[27:09] | -Don’t be so scared. | 别害怕 |
[27:10] | -They’re… | 他们… |
[27:12] | -They’re going to poison us. -Who? | -他们要毒死我们 -谁? |
[27:15] | There are mages here. | 这里有术士 |
[27:17] | Old ones. | 那些老头 |
[27:18] | Making witchers, they… | 培养猎魔人 他们… |
[27:20] | They’ll kill us. Then bring us back, but… | 他们会杀了我们 然后把我们复活 |
[27:22] | we won’t be normal. | 但是我们就不正常了 |
[27:26] | -They call it– -The Trial of the Grasses. I know. | -他们管这个叫做… -青草试炼 我知道 |
[27:29] | I get scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[27:31] | Then I think, “Soon, I’ll be out on the Path, | 然后我想:“很快 我就能出去游历了 |
[27:33] | stronger than most anyone, wanting for nothing.” | 比大多人都厉害 什么都不想要” |
[27:37] | I’ll never be scared again. | 我就再也不会害怕了 |
[27:40] | You’ll come out the Trials better than normal, Tomas. | 试炼之后 你会变得比正常要厉害 托马斯 |
[27:44] | On my word. | 我保证 |
[28:04] | -What the…- It’s Vesemir! | -这是… -是维瑟米尔! |
[28:09] | What’s happened? Where are we? | 怎么了?我们在哪里? |
[28:11] | Quiet. My pa used to talk about this place. | 安静 我爸以前说过这个地方 |
[28:14] | It’s the Red Swamp. | 这里是红色沼泽 |
[28:16] | It’s cursed. | 被诅咒了 |
[28:17] | It’s crawling with evil spirits and beasts. | 到处都是恶灵和野兽 |
[28:21] | Griffins. | 狮鹫 |
[28:22] | This is a test. | 这是个测试 |
[28:24] | Like all the others. | 和其他的一样 |
[28:25] | On the Path, a witcher’s first instinct is to survive. | 去游历 猎魔人的第一本能要是活下去 |
[28:30] | It’s about wits, not swords. | 靠的是智慧 不是剑 |
[28:32] | We follow the moon until we’re clear. | 我们跟着月亮走 直到没有危险 |
[28:34] | If there’s a monster close, your medallion will– | 如果附近有怪物 你的徽章会… |
[28:48] | -Wraiths! | 妖灵! |
[28:50] | – Keep calm! | 保持冷静! |
[28:51] | Stay together! | 呆在一起! |
[29:34] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:41] | The medallions sometimes sense the bestiary. | 徽章有时候感应到的是怪物 |
[31:44] | -Especially when it’s full. | 尤其是一大群的时候 |
[31:46] | – You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[31:47] | The mages Tomas mentioned who make witchers. | 托马斯提到的术士 是你们创造了猎魔人 |
[31:51] | You don’t look ancient. | 你看起来不太老 |
[31:53] | Well, mages age quite slowly. | 好吧 术士老得很慢 |
[31:55] | Witchers do too. | 猎魔人也是 |
[31:57] | Gives us both decades to hone our respective skills. | 我们都有几十年时间来磨练技能 |
[32:00] | The Trials are only part of my duty, though. – | 但试炼只是我职责的一部分 |
[32:03] | Don’t fear. | 别害怕 |
[32:05] | It’s merely a side effect of its hybrid genes. | 这只是杂交基因的副产品 |
[32:09] | Krallachs. | 喀拉螂 |
[32:10] | I’ve identified three different species in this specimen’s makeup. | 我在这个标本里 发现了三个不同的物种 |
[32:14] | -It’s a nasty little crossbreed. | 真是个讨厌的小杂种 |
[32:16] | Master Deglan said monsters can’t mate with other species. | 戴格兰大人说过 怪物不能和其他物种交配 |
[32:20] | True. | 没错 |
[32:21] | Though they can be engineered. | 但是它们可以被改造 |
[32:24] | Imagine an army of beasts | 想一下 有一群野兽 |
[32:27] | designed to wipe out the elves and the Old Races | 它们被设计出来 就是为了铲除精灵和古老的物种 |
[32:31] | to secure land and food. | 保护土地和食物 |
[32:33] | The alchemy was… | 炼金术 |
[32:35] | inelegant, though. | 已经够不体面的了 |
[32:37] | Most crossbreeds died instantly. | 大部分杂种都会立刻死亡 |
[32:40] | Mages made monsters, | 术士制造怪物 |
[32:42] | then made witchers to kill them? | 然后再制造猎魔人去杀掉它们? |
[32:45] | Today, my mages and I guard the secrets | 今天 由我和我的术士守护 |
[32:48] | to such mutagenic alchemy, | 这些突变炼金术的秘密 |
[32:50] | preventing further abuse. | 以防进一步被滥用 |
[32:53] | I’m Reidrich, by the way. | 对了 我是瑞德里赫 |
[32:55] | Are you daft, Reidrich? | 你是傻了吗 瑞德里赫? |
[32:57] | A witcher deserves to understand its place in history. | 猎魔人应该知道 自己在历史中的位置 |
[33:02] | A rider came while you were licking your wounds. | 在你舔舐伤口的时候 来了一个骑手 |
[33:04] | Left a letter for ya. | 给你留了封信 |
[33:05] | Did you know that Tomas and the others would die in the swamp? | 你早就知道托马斯和其他人 会死在沼泽吗? |
[33:09] | It’s a numbers game, young fella. | 这是数字游戏 小伙子 |
[33:11] | How many survive these Trials? | 有多少人能在试炼中幸存? |
[33:14] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[33:15] | How many are witchers? | 有多少人能成为猎魔人? |
[33:18] | Letter’s by your cot. Read it now, before I burn it. | 信在你的小屋里 现在就读 要不然我就烧掉了 |
[33:29] | “Vesemir.” | “维瑟米尔” |
[33:31] | “Your thoughts are likely far from here, so I will be brief.” | “你的想法可能和我们相去甚远 所以我会简短点说” |
[33:35] | “Your father is dead.” | “你的爸爸死了” |
[33:37] | “Kaedwen took our village and he was killed while helping the lord and lady escape, | “科德温占领了我们的村庄 他在帮大人和夫人逃跑时被杀死了 |
[33:41] | -both of whom were also slain.” – | 但大人和夫人也都被杀害了” |
[33:44] | – -“Do not return home, Vesemir, | “别回家了 维瑟米尔 |
[33:46] | if this were ever that to you.” | 这里的一切已经过去了” |
[33:49] | “I hope you have found warmth and comfort in this brittle world | “我希望你已经在这个脆弱的世界里 找到温暖和安逸 |
[33:53] | and that the world is being kind to you, and most of all, fair.” | 你所在的地方也会对你很好 最重要的是 要公平” |
[33:57] | “For me, a noble family from Kaedwen has claimed me theirs.” | “我的话 科德温的一户贵族人家 收留了我” |
[34:03] | “They are kinder masters.” | “他们是更和善的主人” |
[34:05] | “They let me paint and show me how to read words, as well as write a few.” | “他们让我画画 教我如何读词 还会写一些” |
[34:10] | “I am well-fed and at peace.” | “我吃得挺好的 很安心” |
[34:14] | “There was little to miss in our burnt-out town, | “这个被烧尽的小镇上 没什么好怀念的了 |
[34:16] | and our snowball fights and alleyway desserts | 我们的雪球仗和小巷甜品 是我沉重的回忆 |
[34:20] | are heavy memories I now happily lay to rest.” | 现在我很高兴地要将它们埋藏起来” |
[34:24] | “Find your rebirth, Vesemir, | “去寻找你的重生吧 维瑟米尔” |
[34:27] | free of past burdens and hurts.” | “摆脱过去的负担和伤害” |
[34:30] | “And yes, | “对 |
[34:32] | free of me.” | 摆脱我” |
[34:34] | “It is best that way.” | “那样最好” |
[34:37] | “Live and love well.” | “好好地生活和爱” |
[34:39] | “Illyana.” | “伊利亚娜” |
[35:53] | Right. | 对 |
[35:54] | So, who wishes to ride and get blitzed somewhere nice and quiet? | 谁想骑马出去找一个安静的好地方 美美地喝上一杯? |
[35:59] | We stay and see who survives. | 我们留下来 看看谁能活下来 |
[36:02] | That could take days. | 那可能要花好几天 |
[36:03] | It’ll be Eskel, Lambert, | 可能会是艾斯卡尔 兰伯特 |
[36:05] | maybe Remus. | 也可能是雷姆斯 |
[36:07] | Now, can we please go get right properly drunk? | 好了 我们可以去大醉一场吗? |
[36:10] | Oh, let them sulk. | 让他们生气吧 |
[36:12] | We’ll drink. | 我们去喝酒 |
[36:18] | The midwife almost fainted when I came for my payment. | 我回来要钱的时候 那个助产士差点晕了过去 |
[36:22] | -I looked an awful terror, | 我看起来可怕极了 |
[36:24] | red and sticky,but, you know, | 血淋淋 黏糊糊的 但是你们懂的 |
[36:26] | that’s the job. | 那就是工作 |
[36:27] | And the striga? | 那吸血妖鸟呢? |
[36:29] | Was she cured? | 她治好了吗? |
[36:30] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[36:32] | We need more before the next tale. | 下一个故事之前 我们还得加点酒 |
[36:36] | You know, that midwife should’ve hired a better savior. | 那个助产士 应该请个更好的救世主 |
[36:39] | A man of virtue and honor. | 一个品德高尚的人 |
[36:42] | A real man. | 一个真正的男人 |
[36:43] | Not a mutant. | 不是变种人 |
[36:44] | Are knights being schooled in striga curses now? | 现在骑士们也在学吸血妖鸟咒语吗? |
[36:48] | Where’d that lesson fit? Between learning curtsy and joust? | 在哪里开课? 学屈膝礼和马背比武的间歇吗? |
[36:51] | We’re all here for a little drink and non-violent fun. | 我们都是来这里喝酒的 找些非暴力的乐子 |
[36:58] | Is this the “your kind” bit? | 这就是“你的善良”吗? |
[37:01] | You frighten these people. | 你吓到了这些人 |
[37:04] | As you frightened that midwife you swindled. | 当你吓到那个助产士的时候 你是在诈骗 |
[37:07] | Best you leave. | 你们最好离开 |
[37:08] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[37:11] | I’ve seen knights try to do our job. | 我见过骑士想努力干我们的活 |
[37:14] | Tidy up monsters. | 收拾怪物 |
[37:15] | Cautionary tales, all of you. | 警示故事 送给各位 |
[37:19] | Especially the cute ones. | 尤其是可爱的那些 |
[37:23] | The two witchers should be tried and executed. | 这两个猎魔人应该受审和处决 |
[37:26] | No questions asked. | 不必问任何问题 |
[37:28] | Silly me. | 愚蠢的我 |
[37:29] | Here I thought trials were all about questions. | 我还以为受审就是要提问呢 |
[37:33] | These two killed two of your guard, Your Highness. You’d let that stand? | 这两个人杀了你的两个警卫 殿下 你就这么放任不管吗? |
[37:37] | Sire, the barkeep claims your knights instigated the altercation. | 陛下 酒保说 是您的骑士挑起了争执 |
[37:41] | These witchers were defending themselves. | 这些猎魔人只是在自保 |
[37:45] | The people’s faith in the monarchy already wavers due to the forest attacks. | 人民对君主的信任 已经因为森林袭击而产生动摇 |
[37:49] | Now they’ll hear the crown waxed idly as two monsters shed knighted blood. | 现在他们会听说国王袖手旁观 不顾两个怪物血刃骑士 |
[37:53] | So we should go to war with the witchers? | 所以我们应该和猎魔人们开战? |
[37:55] | If only so you can make them what you fear? | 只有这样 你才能他们感受到你所害怕的吗? |
[37:58] | They are deadly. On that, we agree, Tetra. | 他们会要人命 我们都同意这一点 泰特拉 |
[38:01] | And such a battle would flood Kaedwen red. | 这样的战斗会血染科德温 |
[38:05] | The Assembly should remember the lady’s seat here is honorary. | 敬请议会记住 夫人在这里的职位是荣誉性的 |
[38:08] | -Yet it is still my chair. | 但这还是我的位置 |
[38:11] | Earned by her body. | 用她的身体赚来的 |
[38:13] | Not by blood or title. | 不是因为血缘或头衔 |
[38:16] | Gods, quiet! | 天啦 安静! |
[38:18] | I’ll have my knights kill you both for the sake of my ears. | 我要让骑士们把你们俩都杀了 好图个耳根清静 |
[38:21] | Tetra’s right, actually, sire. | 泰特拉说得对 陛下 |
[38:24] | Your subjects expect action. | 你的臣民们期待着有所行动 |
[38:27] | What if you act on two fronts with one move? | 如果能一举两得怎么样? |
[38:30] | Clear out our forests while also avoiding war with the witchers? | 把森林清理干净 还能避免与猎魔人的战争? |
[38:42] | -Guard? – | 警卫? |
[38:44] | Aye? | 怎么了? |
[38:46] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[38:47] | -It’s like this pinging noise. -Hey! | -像是砰的一声 -喂! |
[38:50] | Are you eager for a beating, | 你想挨打吗 |
[38:52] | mutant? | 变种人? |
[38:53] | I’d settle for a pot to piss in and some halfway decent bread, please. | 我愿意买一口小锅来尿尿 再来点像样的面包 |
[39:03] | Ah. A bit generous, but… | 有点大方 但是… |
[39:11] | No need to split this one. | 没必要切开 |
[39:13] | Not like when we were younger. | 不用像我们年轻时候那样 |
[39:16] | I knew witchers aged differently, but, well, | 我知道猎魔人老得慢 但是 |
[39:19] | look at you! | 看看你啊! |
[39:22] | Illyana! | 伊利亚娜! |
[39:23] | No doubt you imagined me an old spinster by now, slaving away. | 毫无疑问 你把我想成了个老姑娘 埋头苦干 |
[39:28] | That is if you ever imagine me at all. | 如果你有想象过我的话 |
[39:30] | Uh… your letter. | 你…你的信 |
[39:32] | -You’d been sold to a new estate. -Yes. | -你被卖到了一个新的庄园 -是的 |
[39:35] | The Zerbsts of Kaedwen. | 科德温的泽布斯特家 |
[39:37] | They were kind enough, but it… | 他们很和善 |
[39:38] | it was their son who was truly fond of me, | 他们的儿子真的很喜欢我 |
[39:41] | despite my station. | 也不在乎我的身份 |
[39:44] | It’s been an age. Did you ever get that lake house? | 已经是很久前的事了 你有湖边小屋了吗? |
[39:47] | Lake house? | 湖边小屋? |
[39:48] | Oh, my, the lake house! | 我的天啊 湖边小屋! |
[39:50] | No lake, no. | 没有湖 没有 |
[39:53] | But a nice home. | 但有个不错的家 |
[39:54] | Turned it into an orphanage after my husband passed. | 我丈夫去世后 我把它变成了孤儿院 |
[39:57] | We had children too. Girls. | 我们也有孩子 女儿们 |
[40:00] | Horrors, all three of them. | 很恐怖 三个 |
[40:02] | One just made me a grandmother. I begged her not to. | 其中有一个让我变成了祖母 我求她不要 |
[40:05] | But they’re stubborn little needlers. | 但她们是固执的小淘气 |
[40:07] | They often remind me of you– | 经常会让我想起你 |
[40:10] | Oh, gods. | 天啊 |
[40:11] | I’m… rambling. | 我在胡言乱语了 |
[40:14] | You’re bored. | 你肯定被说烦了 |
[40:15] | No, no, no. You’re fine. | 不 没问题 |
[40:17] | You’re good. | 挺好的 |
[40:18] | Uh… this is unexpected, yes. | 这有点出乎意料 |
[40:20] | Little fresh. | 有点新鲜 |
[40:21] | But, uh… also lovely. | 但是也很可爱 |
[40:24] | You’ve had such a full– | 你有这样完整… |
[40:25] | You wish to kill my already-dead husband and burn the orphanage to the ground. | 你想杀死我已经去世的丈夫 把孤儿院烧成平地 |
[40:31] | Not the precise words I’d use. | 这不是我想说的话 |
[40:36] | Lord Zerbst was kind to me. | 泽布斯特大人对我很好 |
[40:39] | By no means perfect, but… | 一点也不完美 但是 |
[40:42] | he’s someone you miss very much when they depart. | 他离开之后 我会特别想念他 |
[40:48] | The tales I’ve heard of you, though. | 但我也听说了你的事迹 |
[40:51] | The swashbuckling witcher for hire. | 受人雇佣 恃强凌弱的猎魔人 |
[40:54] | “The slayer Vesemir, | “屠魔者维瑟米尔 |
[40:56] | priced only for the foulest of creatures.” | 专雇用于屠杀最邪恶的生物“ |
[41:00] | Well, not too long ago, you were stuffing my head full of those very notions. | 不久之前 你还在往我脑海里灌输这些 |
[41:04] | Years do work differently for you. | 时间对你来说不一样 |
[41:07] | What’s time, anyway? | 说起来 时间是什么? |
[41:09] | -Everything. | 一切 |
[41:12] | The king is willing to grant you and your friend amnesty for your crimes. | 国王愿意赦免你和你朋友的罪行 |
[41:16] | Then you are reminded that I carry the duties | 然后 我要提醒你 我继承了亡夫的职责 |
[41:19] | of my late husband, the noble Lord Zerbst, adviser to the throne. | 尊敬的泽布斯特大人 担任了国王的顾问 |
[41:23] | Every deal has a price. | 每笔交易都有价格 |
[41:26] | Kill whatever is murdering our people in the woods outside Ard Carraigh. | 去把阿德•卡莱外面树林里 杀害了我们人民的东西给杀掉 |
[41:29] | And my colleague, Luka? | 那我的同僚卢卡呢? |
[41:31] | -He’ll have my care. | 我会照顾他 |
[41:32] | -Reasonable terms. | 条件合理 |
[41:34] | You’ll take a chaperone too. | 你也要有个陪护人 |
[41:36] | That, there, well… | 那个吧 |
[41:39] | that’s a problem. | 那个就有了问题 |
[41:40] | The Path’s quite perilous, | 游历相当危险 |
[41:42] | and you are a lady, my lady. | 你是个女士 夫人 |
[41:46] | Also, can’t have a noble such as you | 而且 不能让你这样的贵族 |
[41:49] | seen slumming about with the mutant likes of me. | 看到我这样的变种人的不堪之事 |
[41:52] | Then you’ll no doubt be pleased to hear that I am not your chaperone. | 那你肯定会很高兴听到 我不是你的陪护人 |
[42:02] | I have no intention of playing guide or nurse to you, witch. | 我可不想做你的向导或者保姆 女巫 |
[42:05] | I don’t care who your great-great-whoever was. | 我才不管你祖上是谁 |
[42:12] | On my word, | 相信我 |
[42:14] | I will slay this beast. | 我会杀了这只野兽 |
[42:16] | For you, Illyana. | 为了你 伊利亚娜 |
[42:30] | Might not be a monster at all, either. | 也许根本没有怪物 |
[42:32] | The leshen that killed your man Carlisle was bewitched. | 杀掉你们卡莱尔大人的鹿首精 被施了魔法 |
[42:35] | By an elf. | 是一个精灵干的 |
[42:37] | – -“Why an elf?” | “为什么是精灵?” |
[42:38] | Ah! Glad you asked. | 问到点子上了 |
[42:39] | See, another very old but very young-looking elf | 听着 另一个很年长 但是看起来很年轻的精灵 |
[42:42] | asked me to help him to find a group of misplaced girls. | 请我帮他寻找一群暂时消失了的女孩 |
[42:47] | Point is, witchering is a business. | 关键是猎魔是个买卖 |
[42:50] | You have to keep a brand. | 你必须保住招牌 |
[42:51] | Can’t score the big jobs if you’re known for swatting nymphs and helping out elves. | 如果被人知道狠揍了宁芙 帮助精灵 就接不到大买卖了 |
[42:58] | Isn’t fire magic forbidden by upstanding mages? | 火魔法不是被正直的术士禁止了吗? |
[43:01] | Only insofar as there are very few mages blessed with the skill to control the flames. | 目前只有在极少数术士 能够拥有控制火焰的魔法 |
[43:08] | Huh. You’re very special, clearly. | 很明显 你很特别 |
[43:13] | I must seem silly to you. | 对你来说 我看起来一定很蠢 |
[43:15] | But Chaos, it’s… | 但是混沌能量 那… |
[43:17] | Well, words fail description. | 无法用语言描述 |
[43:21] | Witchers are connected to Chaos too. | 猎魔人也和混沌能量有关系 |
[43:24] | Only your connection is corrupted and corrosive. | 只是你们的关系很腐败和堕落 |
[43:27] | And far less condemning. | 少了很多谴责 |
[43:32] | There’s a story about a witcher who helped an ailing priest. | 有一个故事说 猎魔人曾经帮助了一个生病的祭司 |
[43:36] | The monster-slayer believed the sickness was, in fact, a curse, | 屠魔人相信 这场病其实是一个诅咒 |
[43:41] | and could be lifted by killing whoever placed it. | 可以通过杀掉施咒的人进行解除 |
[43:44] | The priest quickly fingered a local sorceress, | 祭司很快想到了一个当地的女巫师 |
[43:47] | a stupid girl who always caused him trouble. | 一个总给他找麻烦的笨女孩 |
[43:50] | The witcher killed her, | 猎魔人杀了她 |
[43:51] | and was rightly paid in gems and jewels. | 并且拿到了一大笔珠宝 |
[43:55] | -The priest obviously got better. -He did. | -祭司明显好转了起来 -是的 |
[43:59] | And then a few days later, | 然后过了几天 |
[44:01] | he found a beautiful gem amid his cook’s belongings, | 他在厨子的东西里 看到了一块美丽的宝石 |
[44:05] | identical to the one he’d given the clever witcher. | 就是他给聪明的猎魔人的那一块 |
[44:08] | Ah. He had the cook poison the priest’s meals.Cut him in on the take. | 他让厨师给祭司下毒了 让他也参与了其中 |
[44:13] | Smart con. Wish I’d thought of it. | 聪明的骗局 真希望我也能想到 |
[44:15] | As I said… | 正如我所说 |
[44:17] | corrupted. | 腐败 |
[44:30] | Ah, lovely. | 好美 |
[44:31] | -You’ve led us in a circle. -No. | -你带着我们绕了一圈 -不是 |
[44:33] | I know these forests. | 我认识这些森林 |
[44:36] | Hmm. So did Lord Carlisle. | 卡莱尔大人也是 |
[44:37] | At Aretuza, | 在艾瑞图萨 |
[44:38] | we used magic to cast pleasant illusions around unpleasant foods. | 我们用魔法将不好的幻象 投射到不怎么样的食物上 |
[44:42] | Made food tastier, | 让食物更好吃一点 |
[44:43] | yet the aftertaste of the illusion? | 但是幻觉的余味? |
[44:48] | Bitter. | 真苦 |
[44:51] | Chaos clear our hearts and minds. | 混沌能量洁净了我们的心灵 |
[44:54] | Let our eyes see right and true. | 让我们看到正确的真实事物 |
[44:56] | Lift the shroud that cloaks our mind.-Lift the shroud that cloaks our mind! | 揭开蒙蔽我们心智的遮盖物 |
[45:16] | That illusion was flawless. | 那个幻觉完美无瑕 |
[45:19] | The power needed to maintain such art… | 维持这样的艺术 需要极大能量 |
[45:22] | Could also bewitch a leshen. | 完全可以给鹿首精施咒 |
[45:34] | Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath. | 格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯 |
[45:37] | -Kitsu? | 小狐? |
[45:38] | -Friend of yours? | 这是你的朋友? |
[45:39] | Friend of a friend. | 朋友的朋友 |
[45:41] | Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath! | 格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯 |
[45:44] | Yes. I’ll need to know what and where your den is if I’m to avoid it, | 对 得让我知道你的死亡老巢在哪里 这样我才能避得开 |
[45:48] | especially since you’re, you know,-slaughtering people over it. | 特别是你还在为了它而杀人 |
[45:51] | -Witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[45:56] | I’ve never seen such a species of basilisk. | 我从没见过这样的石化蜥蜴 |
[45:59] | -Another illusion? -We’ll no doubt find out shortly. | -又是幻觉? -我们很快就会知道了 |
[46:34] | I know. She has that effect on everyone. | 我知道 她让每个人都觉得烦 |
[46:37] | But still, manners. | 但还是要有礼貌 |
[47:50] | No! | 不! |
[47:52] | No! | 不! |
[47:55] | -It was real. -Might have slightly underestimated you. | -是真的 -可能稍微低估了你一点点 |
[47:58] | Slightly. | 一点点 |
[48:02] | Kitsu, this needn’t escalate. | 小狐 这事情不必升级 |
[48:34] | Witcher! | 猎魔人! |
[48:59] | Her powers of illusion are unnatural. | 她的幻象能力是不自然的 |
[49:02] | First monster I ever encountered was a mahr. | 我遇到的第一个怪物是梦魔 |
[49:04] | Made a woman see nightmares that weren’t really there. Illusions. | 让女人看到并不存在的噩梦 而是幻象 |
[49:08] | -Kitsu’s an elf. -Then why does she smell like a mahr? | -小狐是个精灵 -那她为什么闻起来像是梦魔? |
[49:19] | An elven school. | 精灵学校 |
[49:21] | They used to send their young here during high summer. | 以前盛夏时候 他们会把年轻后代送过来 |
[49:24] | Before repurposing it as a garrison during your last cleansing spree. | 那是你们最后一次大扫荡 将这里改造成要塞之前 |
[49:31] | No signs of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[49:34] | I can still smell her, though. | 但我还是能闻到她的味道 |
[49:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:38] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[49:40] | Just before our fight. | 就在我们的战斗之前 |
[50:19] | Witcher! | 猎魔人 |
[50:21] | I do have a name, you know. | 我其实是有名字的 你知道吧 |
[50:28] | What was done to them? | 这是怎么了? |
[50:31] | They’re all elves. | 她们都是精灵 |
[50:34] | Girls. | 女精灵 |
[50:35] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[50:36] | Help. | 救命 |
[50:48] | Gods, not another favor. | 天啦 又欠一份人情 |
[50:52] | Who’s this one? | 这是谁啊? |
[50:54] | My aforementioned friend. | 我之前提过的朋友 |
[50:56] | He was searching for those girls. | 他在找那些女孩 |
[50:58] | And I could’ve saved some, had you set aside your love of coin and helped. | 你要是放下对金钱的执念帮我一把 本来可以救下一些命的 |
[51:03] | – Kitsu’s been kidnapping them. | 小狐绑架了她们 |
[51:05] | -Yes. Experimenting on the girls. | 是的 她在女孩身上做实验 |
[51:08] | She’s using some strange alchemy to try to change them. | 她在用奇怪的炼金术想改变她们 |
[51:11] | Change them to what? | 把她们变成什么? |
[51:13] | Into whatever she’s become. | 变成她那样的东西 |
[51:16] | I tracked her here, tried stopping her, but… Kitsu’s power… | 我跟着她来到这里 想阻止她 但是小狐的能量… |
[51:20] | And she just let you live? | 她就让你活下来了? |
[51:21] | I understand if that’s a concept unfamiliar to your kind. | 我能够理解你不懂我们的想法 |
[51:25] | If Kitsu was using sorcery to try and mutate those girls, | 如果小狐使用巫术 试着改变这些女孩 |
[51:28] | who mutated her? | 那是谁改变了她呢? |
[51:33] | Her genes were spliced with those of a mahr. | 她的基因与梦魔的基因拼接起来了 |
[51:37] | It explains her unnatural power. | 这也解释了她的超自然力量 |
[51:39] | She’s a crossbreed. | 她是个杂种 |
[51:41] | How is such a thing possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[51:42] | The same way he was made. | 就像他被造出来那样 |
[51:45] | Mutagenic alchemy. | 突变炼金术 |
[51:46] | Its secrets known only to mages at Kaer Morhen. | 只有凯尔•莫罕的术士知道这个秘密 |
[51:49] | You’re behind all this. | 你们就是凶手 |
[51:51] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[51:54] | -Hunting monsters for coin wasn’t enough? | 猎杀怪物挣钱还不够吗? |
[51:57] | Now you make them? | 现在你们还制造怪物? |
[51:59] | Witchers are struggling, yes, but… | 猎魔人生活不易 对 但是… |
[52:01] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[52:03] | A few new beasts would be…good for business. | 来几个新的野兽 对生意有好处 |
[52:07] | More monsters, more jobs, more coin. | 更多的怪物 更多的活儿 更多的钱 |
[52:10] | Another sharp con. | 又一个厉害的骗局 |
[52:11] | -I swear, Fil, I didn’t– – | 我发誓 菲尔 我没有… |
[52:21] | Another monstrosity. | 又一个怪物 |
[52:27] | She’s still an elf. | 她还是一个精灵 |
[52:33] | You saw what these creatures can do. | 你看到了这些生物的能力 |
[52:35] | Fil, if the girl has even half Kitsu’s power, | 菲尔 哪怕这个女孩的能量 只有小狐的一半 |
[52:38] | she’s dangerous. | 她也很危险 |
[52:40] | Doesn’t this witch say similar of you? | 这个女巫是不是跟你说了一样的话? |
[52:43] | I will take her back to my people. She will be raised as an elf. | 我会把她带回我的族群 她会像精灵一样长大 |
[52:47] | Charitable. | 好一片善心 |
[52:48] | Though I imagine it won’t be too long before you sic her on us. | 我猜用不了多久 你就会让她来袭击我们 |
[52:52] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[52:54] | You beat us. | 你打败了我们 |
[52:56] | At least allow us the indignity | 至少让我们保留一点体面 |
[52:57] | of scavenging whatever’s left of our kind, mutant or otherwise. | 清理我们族类的丑事 变种人或者其他什么的 |
[53:02] | As a favor to a friend. | 当帮朋友一个忙吧 |
[53:07] | Take the child and go. Now. | 带孩子走吧 现在 |
[53:10] | You have made a serious error. | 你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[53:13] | Should that girl ever harm a single soul, Fil– | 如果那个女孩再伤害一个生灵 菲尔… |
[53:16] | Then I will slay her. | 那我就杀了她 |
[53:18] | Quietly welcome you and your sword. | 静待你和你的剑来找我 |
[53:24] | I should’ve offered up some coin. Then you would’ve handled matters. | 我应该要出些钱的 那你就好处理了 |
[53:27] | It was not a question of price. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[53:30] | Oh, the witcher’s found his morals? | 猎魔人也讲武德? |
[53:32] | You think you’re so pure, Tetra? Not a blemish? | 你以为自己很纯洁吗 泰特拉? 没有污点吗? |
[53:36] | Look outside. | 看看外面 |
[53:37] | There’s your morality. | 那就是你的道德 |
[53:39] | Rot and ruin all reeking of hate. | 腐败和毁灭都散发着仇恨的臭气 |
[53:42] | Tend to that filth, and I’ll tend to mine. | 管好你的破事 我会管我自己的 |
[54:48] | Nothing good can come of this. | 这样不会有好结果的 |
[54:51] | Fear and ignorance are good business. | 恐惧和无知是桩好买卖 |
[54:53] | That’s what Deglan said the first time we met. | 戴格兰和我们第一次见面时 就是这么说的 |
[54:56] | Now look. | 现在听好了 |
[54:58] | I need to know for certain. | 我需要确定一下 |
[55:00] | I’d ask you to flee with me. | 我想请你跟我一起逃走 |
[55:07] | I know what you have to do. | 我知道你需要做什么 |
[55:09] | And I won’t have you feeling as though you’ve abandoned me again. | 我不会让你觉得是你再次抛弃了我 |
[55:40] | – I tried to stop him. | 我试着阻止过他 |
[55:43] | – -But witchers, they never hesitate. | 但猎魔人们 他们从不犹豫 |
[55:49] | Madam Gilcrest has given proof. | 吉尔克雷斯特夫人提供了证据 |
[55:52] | This one breeds monstrosities, | 这个人培养了可怕的东西 |
[55:54] | terrorizes my kingdom, | 威胁了我的王国 |
[55:57] | and swindles the people. | 欺骗了人民 |
[56:01] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么鬼东西? |
[56:04] | Sire, not all witchers were aware of these crossbreeds. | 陛下 并非所有的猎魔人 都知道这些杂种的存在 |
[56:07] | Lady Zerbst, you are testament to the perils | 泽布斯特夫人 你证明了 |
[56:10] | of trusting a servant. | 信任仆人的危险 |
[56:15] | Your Highness– | 陛下… |
[56:19] | If it pleases, sire, | 如果可以的话 陛下 |
[56:21] | might I ask where Madam Gilcrest is now? | 我想请问一下 吉尔克雷斯特夫人现在在哪里? |
[57:22] | Monsters were going extinct. | 怪物们已经灭绝了 |
[57:24] | I had to protect our way of life. | 我必须保护我们的生活方式 |
[57:27] | Think of all the coin you stand to make, young fella. | 想想你挣的那些钱 小子 |
[57:29] | -Do not call me that. -Check your gratitude, boy. | -别这样叫我 -你该感激我 小子 |
[57:32] | You came to me. | 是你来找我的 |
[57:34] | I could’ve shipped you right back to those bedpans. | 我可以把你送回去倒尿盆 |
[57:37] | Don’t pretend you didn’t know exactly what you were doing | 你别装作自己不知道当时向我丢钱 |
[57:39] | when you threw me those coins. | 你是有何居心 |
[57:40] | You knew I would come. | 你早知道我会来 |
[57:43] | We were created to kill creatures like these, | 我们被创造出来 是为了杀掉这些生物 |
[57:45] | not to make them. | 而不是制造它们 |
[57:46] | I won’t weep for doing what needed doing. | 我不会为自己做了该做的事情而后悔 |
[57:49] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[57:51] | A witcher never hesitates. | 猎魔人从不犹豫 |
[57:52] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[57:54] | What about with the elf? | 那精灵呢? |
[57:55] | Did you give Kitsu a choice before you mutated her? | 你在改变小狐之前 给她选择了吗? |
[57:58] | No, I thought we’d killed her. | 没有 我以为我们杀了她 |
[58:00] | That mutation was unstable. Too much power. | 那个突变不太稳定 能量太大了 |
[58:04] | Clearly, her death was one of her clever little illusions. | 显然 她的死 是她打造出的聪明的幻象之一 |
[58:07] | All of this to line our pockets. | 这一切都是为了挣钱 |
[58:11] | You were always too focused on the gold in your hand. | 你总是太专注于手中的黄金 |
[58:14] | You never looked up to see who’s paying you. See their eyes. | 你从来没有抬头看过是谁给你钱 看看他们的眼睛 |
[58:18] | We terrify ’em. | 我们吓坏了他们 |
[58:19] | The only thing keeping men from hunting us | 唯一阻止人类猎杀我们的方法 |
[58:23] | are the scarier beasts we keep away. | 是让他们防范那些更可怕的野兽 |
[58:26] | Humans die quick, | 人类很快会死 |
[58:27] | so they spend their lives | 他们会穷尽一生 |
[58:29] | fearing and hating. | 害怕和憎恨 |
[58:31] | Ask the dwarves or your elf friend. | 问问矮人或者你的精灵朋友 |
[58:34] | Men will always need monsters. | 人类总是需要怪物的 |
[58:37] | -Now, so do we. | 我们也是 |
[58:38] | -We’re all orphans. | 我们都是孤儿 |
[58:39] | We’ve always looked to you to protect us. | 我们一直都希望你能保护我们 |
[58:42] | You have to burn it to the ground… | 你得把这些烧成灰 |
[58:44] | or I will. | 不然我会烧掉 |
[58:52] | I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想跟你打 |
[58:54] | We’ve got to protect ourselves, Vesemir. | 我们必须自保 维瑟米尔 |
[59:00] | Got to protect you! | 得保护你! |
[59:08] | If you two would like to stop trying to kill each other, | 你们两个想先停下 不要杀掉彼此 |
[59:13] | we have a visitor. | 我们有客人来了 |
[59:17] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[59:29] | – Away with all witchers! | 杀死所有猎魔人! |
[59:31] | Tetra wasted no time. | 泰特拉没有浪费时间 |
[59:33] | Word spread quickly. | 消息传得很快 |
[59:35] | Not only of the crossbreeds, but of witchers protecting elves. | 不仅在传杂种的事 还说猎魔人在保护精灵 |
[59:39] | And Luka? | 卢卡呢? |
[59:42] | This is your two’s doing. | 这就是你们两个干的好事 |
[59:43] | They were always gonna come, sooner or later. | 他们总会来的 迟早的事情 |
[59:46] | Well, | 好吧 |
[59:47] | maybe there was a way for us to die the better men. | 总有比战斗去死更好的方法 |
[59:49] | My mages and I are the ones who know the secrets to mutagenic alchemy. | 我和我的术士知道 突变炼金术的秘密 |
[59:54] | Tetra will want our heads most. | 泰特拉最想要的是我们的脑袋 |
[59:57] | If we die, | 如果我们死了 |
[59:59] | there can be no more witchers. | 那就没有猎魔人了 |
[1:00:03] | Seal yourselves in your labs. | 把你自己关在实验室里 |
[1:00:05] | The rest of us will rally and end her little cult. | 我们剩下的其他人会团结起来 终结她的邪恶小心思 |
[1:00:07] | Bitch won’t see dawn. | 贱人可看不到天亮 |
[1:00:11] | Underestimate Tetra and you’ll be the one who’s seen their last sunrise. | 低估泰特拉 你会变成看不到太阳升起的人 |
[1:00:20] | Perhaps she’ll listen to reason. | 也许她会听得下道理 |
[1:00:22] | He may be a bastard… | 他可能是个混蛋 |
[1:00:25] | but Deglan is right. | 但戴格兰是对的 |
[1:00:27] | This was inevitable. | 这件事无可避免 |
[1:00:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:00:29] | -Because you’re different. – | 因为你们不一样 |
[1:00:31] | And killing is easier than tolerating. | 杀人比容忍更容易 |
[1:00:36] | I want you as far away from this place as possible. | 我希望你离得越远越好 |
[1:00:38] | There are children here. | 这里有孩子 |
[1:00:40] | -They’ve been trained. -Children, Vesemir. | -他们受过训练 -孩子 维瑟米尔 |
[1:00:43] | As you were when he took you. | 就像他带走你时的那个年纪 |
[1:00:45] | I’ll guide them to the cellar until the battle’s won. | 我会带着他们去地下室 直到战斗取得胜利 |
[1:00:49] | For once, | 这一次 |
[1:00:50] | I will decide my place. | 我会找到自己的位置 |
[1:00:53] | You’ve always had too much fire. | 你总是充满劲头 |
[1:00:56] | And beauty. | 还很美 |
[1:00:57] | Please… I’m nearly 70. | 拜托了 我都快70岁了 |
[1:01:05] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:01:31] | Beautiful peaks. | 美丽的山顶 |
[1:01:33] | Too pure for war. | 对战争来说太纯净了 |
[1:01:35] | Scurry off and return with the body of the man you murdered, witch. | 快滚回去 把你杀死的那个人的尸体还回来 |
[1:01:40] | He was executed in the name of those your homemade beasts butchered. | 他之所以被处决 就是因为你们自己捣鼓那些野兽 |
[1:01:44] | There’ll be no more of them, Tetra. | 不会再这样了 泰特拉 |
[1:01:46] | Upon my word. | 相信我 |
[1:01:49] | Well, witchers are experts in price. | 猎魔人是开价方面的专家 |
[1:01:51] | What is the worth of your word, Vesemir? | 你的话值多少钱 维瑟米尔? |
[1:01:54] | Some things… | 有些东西是 |
[1:01:56] | are beyond cost. | 无价之宝 |
[1:01:59] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[1:02:01] | Do you give me your word? | 你会给我承诺吗? |
[1:02:03] | I give you nothing. | 我什么都不会给你 |
[1:02:04] | Save the chance to fill the valleys of our pretty peaks with your corpses. | 珍惜这个机会快离开 否则就用你的尸体填满美丽山巅之谷 |
[1:02:10] | We are an army of witchers. | 我们是一群猎魔人 |
[1:02:12] | You are human. | 你是人类 |
[1:03:02] | Kitsu. | 小狐 |
[1:03:03] | She was gutted to hear how you sacked her den, | 她听说你拆了她的老巢 |
[1:03:06] | destroyed her work, | 毁了她的作品 |
[1:03:07] | and murdered the girl, her only child. | 谋杀了那个她唯一的孩子后 伤心欲绝 |
[1:03:11] | Monsters to fight monsters. | 以怪制怪 |
[1:03:13] | How unlike your predecessors. | 真不像你的前人 |
[1:03:24] | Rally! Rally! | 集合! |
[1:03:27] | Steel your nerves, lads. We charge! | 打起精神 我们上! |
[1:03:29] | – Swords away. Swords away! -We haven’t time to hesitate. | -放下剑! -我们没时间犹豫了 |
[1:03:32] | Just bloody trust me for once! | 就信我一次吧! |
[1:03:37] | Please! | 拜托! |
[1:03:43] | Witchers, on me! | 猎魔人 听令! |
[1:03:54] | -Now! – | 现在! |
[1:04:04] | – Be calm. Be calm. – | 冷静 |
[1:04:07] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[1:05:05] | Witchers must be wiped from the surface of this Earth, | 必须将猎魔人从地球上抹去 |
[1:05:08] | and all traces strewn with salt and saltpeter. | 所有痕迹都要撒满盐和硝石 |
[1:05:38] | She’s going for Reidrich! | 她要去找瑞德里赫! |
[1:05:40] | Me and the others will hold the bridge. Use the drop to halve their numbers. | 我和其他人会负责这座桥 喝了药 把他们的人数减到一半 |
[1:05:46] | You two, stop her! | 你们两个 拦住她! |
[1:05:49] | Can you forgive me long enough, young fella? | 你能原谅我多一会儿吗 小子? |
[1:08:03] | If she gets Reidrich, it’s the end of us. | 如果她抓到瑞德里赫 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:08:08] | Find her! | 找到她! |
[1:08:11] | -Stop her! – | 拦住她! |
[1:08:24] | There’s a hatch in the grain hold. | 粮仓里有个舱口 |
[1:08:26] | It lets out on the back pathway. | 可以从后面的小路过去 |
[1:08:29] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[1:08:30] | He was trying to run away! | 他本来想着跑路! |
[1:08:34] | Run as far away as possible. | 跑得越远越好 |
[1:08:36] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[1:08:37] | Rub the heel raw, to the bone, if you have to. | 除非有人追着脚后跟来了 否则只管跑 |
[1:08:40] | Don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[1:08:55] | Lower your swords. | 把剑放下 |
[1:08:59] | This is genocide, Tetra. | 这是大屠杀 泰特拉 |
[1:09:01] | They bred those monsters because of you. There is no purity here. | 他们是因为你们才培养了那些怪物 这里没有纯洁 |
[1:09:06] | Just fear and hatred. | 只是恐惧和仇恨 |
[1:09:08] | Enough, | 够了 |
[1:09:09] | please! | 拜托! |
[1:09:11] | This servant betrays Kaedwen to the witchers. | 这个人背叛了科德温 加入了猎魔人 |
[1:09:15] | Let her join them. | 把她和那些人放到一起 |
[1:09:23] | Tetra! | 泰特拉! |
[1:09:25] | I can drop your men before their blades drop an inch. | 你的人刀落一寸 我就把他们都放倒 |
[1:09:28] | Wishful thinking. | 想得美 |
[1:09:39] | Are you going to enjoy the day, or are you still too shook | 你还想好好过日子吗 还是仍然因为那个大胆的除魔夜 |
[1:09:43] | from another daring night of monster-slaying? | 而感到震惊呢? |
[1:09:46] | Pardon me for wanting to be something other than a churlish knave. | 原谅我只是不想做 一个脾气暴躁的流氓 |
[1:09:50] | Look at you, though. | 看看你啊 |
[1:09:52] | You’re a witcher. | 你是个猎魔人 |
[1:09:54] | You’re rich! | 你真有钱! |
[1:09:57] | We’ll lack for nothing, | 我们什么都不缺 |
[1:09:59] | and you’ll take care of me, Vesemir. | 你要照顾我的 维瑟米尔 |
[1:10:02] | Much like you said. | 就像你说的那样 |
[1:10:03] | True to your word. | 兑现你的诺言 |
[1:10:08] | -Look at me. | 看着我! |
[1:10:09] | -A lake house. | 一间湖边小屋 |
[1:10:11] | Wine. Food. | 酒 食物 |
[1:10:14] | Imagine the seas of coin we’d wade in. | 想象一下我们要沉入钱的海洋 |
[1:10:19] | You never wanted that! You were always content. | 你从来不想要那些! 你总是很知足 |
[1:10:23] | No, no, no! | 不! |
[1:10:26] | Forty tons of sheep’s blood? | 40吨羊血? |
[1:10:29] | That poor midwife! | 那个可怜的助产士! |
[1:10:31] | Oh, oh, tell ’em about the time you swindled the Redanian priest. | 跟他们说说你怎么骗了 瑞达尼亚祭司 |
[1:10:34] | Had him thinking he was cursed! | 让他以为自己被诅咒了! |
[1:10:37] | -How much did you take that fool for? -You can’t be here. We lost you. | -你骗了那个笨蛋多少钱? -你不可能在这里 我们已经失去了你 |
[1:10:45] | What are you prattling about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[1:10:49] | Wake the barkeep, drain the barrels. Everyone drink! | 叫醒酒保 把酒喝干 大家喝起来! |
[1:10:53] | Not a coin spared. | 一毛不剩 |
[1:10:55] | – Yeah! – | 耶! |
[1:11:02] | Enough! | 够了! |
[1:11:03] | All of you! | 所有人! |
[1:11:04] | Stop… stop cackling! | 别扯了! |
[1:11:06] | Vesemir, come look. | 维瑟米尔 过来看看 |
[1:11:10] | Be honest, now. | 现在说实话 |
[1:11:11] | Well, don’t just stand there. | 那个 别光站在那里 |
[1:11:13] | Say it. | 说出来吧 |
[1:11:16] | You hate it, don’t you? | 你很讨厌这画 是吧? |
[1:11:18] | I… | 我… |
[1:11:21] | I was just weighing whether you’d done my dashing looks justice. | 我只是想确定 你能不能画出我的翩翩风度 |
[1:11:25] | Oh, gods. | 天啊 |
[1:11:26] | You frightened me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:11:27] | Such a look in your eyes. So crestfallen and… | 你的这个眼神 好气馁… |
[1:11:30] | It’s perfect, Illyana. | 很完美 伊利亚娜 |
[1:11:33] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[1:11:45] | Don’t dally. I’m thirsty. | 别磨蹭 我渴了 |
[1:11:49] | Mama! Make Bojan stop! | 妈妈!让博扬住手! |
[1:11:51] | He’s run away with my jacks! | 他拿了我的游戏跑走了! |
[1:11:54] | What’s wrong, Papa? | 怎么了 爸爸? |
[1:11:56] | You’re making the sad face. | 你的表情好悲伤 |
[1:11:58] | No, no… | 不 |
[1:12:00] | This is wrong. | 这是假的 |
[1:12:01] | Enough mind games, Kitsu. No more fantasies. | 别再打心理仗了 小狐 别再用幻象 |
[1:12:06] | But you swore you’d care for me, didn’t you? | 但是你发过誓 你会照顾我的 对吧? |
[1:12:10] | That you’d protect me. | 你会保护我 |
[1:12:12] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:12:14] | Truth is no illusion. | 真相不是幻象 |
[1:12:15] | There’s no escaping it. | 不要逃避 |
[1:12:18] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点! |
[1:12:20] | You left me here, darling. | 你把我留在这里 亲爱的 |
[1:12:22] | Stranded in hopes and dreams abandoned. | 被抛弃在希望和梦想中 |
[1:12:25] | And now you’re trying to leave me again. | 现在又要再次离开我 |
[1:12:27] | Only this time, | 只是这次 |
[1:12:28] | I won’t be buried -in dresses and courts and titles. | 我不会带着礼服 王庭和头衔 被埋葬 |
[1:12:33] | I’ll be as you are. | 我会像你一样 |
[1:12:35] | Lost and alone. | 迷失和孤独 |
[1:12:36] | Unloved! | 没人爱! |
[1:12:38] | No, Illyana. I love you. | 不 伊利亚娜 我爱你 |
[1:12:41] | Coin’s your real lover. | 钱才是你真正的情人 |
[1:12:43] | More of her to pluck out there, isn’t there? | 你的心里更多的是它 对吗? |
[1:12:46] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[1:12:47] | We can be whatever we imagine here, Vesemir. | 我们可以像想象中一样 维瑟米尔 |
[1:12:50] | We can be rich. | 我们可以发财 |
[1:12:51] | -Together. | 一起 |
[1:12:53] | Here, time is nothing. – | 在这里 时间不算什么 |
[1:12:58] | Out there, I can save her. | 在外面 我才能救她 |
[1:13:01] | That’s worth more. | 那样才更值得 |
[1:13:02] | Now, out of my head. | 现在 滚出我的脑海 |
[1:13:39] | I know you never asked for this. | 我知道你从没要求过这个 |
[1:13:42] | You were only a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[1:13:44] | How were you to know? | 你又怎么会知道? |
[1:13:59] | Vesemir! | 维瑟米尔! |
[1:14:01] | Stay back! | 躲在后面! |
[1:14:37] | You come at me with magic tricks? | 你用魔法来攻击我? |
[1:15:18] | Oh, no… | 不… |
[1:15:21] | No! No! | 不! |
[1:15:23] | No, no, no, no! | 不! |
[1:15:27] | Vesemir. | 维瑟米尔! |
[1:15:33] | This… | 这… |
[1:15:35] | this isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:15:39] | I didn’t know much about witchers when I was young. | 我小时候对猎魔人不太了解 |
[1:15:42] | I didn’t know you could smell better, hear better. | 我不知道你们嗅觉更好 听力更好 |
[1:15:46] | I didn’t know that the witcher sensed me in the cupboard, | 我不知道那个猎魔人 在橱柜里闻到了我 |
[1:15:49] | trembling, barely breathing, | 感觉到了我颤抖 几乎没有呼吸 |
[1:15:51] | watching as he drove his sword through my mother. | 我看着他拿剑刺穿我妈妈 |
[1:15:54] | The silly sorceress who’d crossed a gullible priest. | 那个愚蠢的女巫 惹到了一个容易上当的祭司 |
[1:15:59] | Monsters to kill monsters. | 以怪制怪 |
[1:16:06] | Aye… | 哎… |
[1:16:13] | So… | 所以… |
[1:16:22] | Take her and go. | 带她走 |
[1:16:25] | Sven? | 斯温? |
[1:16:27] | The others? | 其他人呢? |
[1:16:29] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:16:31] | All my boys. | 我所有的人 |
[1:16:33] | -Save you. | 除了你 |
[1:16:34] | – The young ones… | 年轻的孩子 |
[1:16:36] | -escaped. – | 逃走了 |
[1:16:39] | Keep your strength. | 保持体力 |
[1:16:42] | They’re your boys now, young fella. | 他们现在是你的孩子了 小子 |
[1:16:44] | Make ’em witchers. | 让他们成为猎魔人 |
[1:16:46] | Make ’em… | 让他们 |
[1:16:48] | somethin’ more. | 不仅如此 |
[1:16:52] | To better men. | 变成更好的人 |
[1:17:12] | She didn’t ask for this. | 这不是她主动要求的 |
[1:18:06] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[1:18:26] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:18:29] | It doesn’t seem… real. | 看起来不像是真的 |
[1:19:05] | -Do we even know where we’re going? – | 我们知道要去哪儿吗? |
[1:19:18] | This is the last time I allow any of you to ever hesitate. | 这是我最后一次允许大家犹豫 |
[1:19:22] | Decide. | 决定吧 |
[1:19:24] | But they hate us. | 但是 他们讨厌我们 |
[1:19:27] | There’ll always be another monster… | 总会出现新的怪物 |
[1:19:29] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[1:20:45] | ♪ There once was a lord ♪ | 曾有一位贵族 |
[1:20:49] | ♪ In dark woods ♪ | 进入幽暗森林 |
[1:20:53] | ♪ Wearing a strange ♪ | 一条奇怪的 |
[1:20:57] | ♪ Silver band ♪ | 银色手带 |
[1:21:03] | ♪ Around ♪ | 佩戴在 |
[1:21:07] | ♪ His hand ♪ | 手腕上 |
[1:21:13] | ♪ For the bandit also ♪ | 这条手带 |
[1:21:17] | ♪ Feared ♪ | 能够退却 |
[1:21:25] | ♪ Monsters ♪ | 怪物 |
[1:21:33] | ♪ Monsters ♪ | 怪物 |