英文名称:The Wild
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So there I was, face to face with the biggest, | 当时我就在那里 面对赛伦盖提 |
[00:07] | meanest leopard on this side of the Serengeti. And… | 最大最凶猛的花豹 然后 |
[00:10] | You roared so loud, his spots flew clean off. | 你大吼一声 吓得他的豹纹掉满地 |
[00:13] | Dad, I’ve heard this like a billion times. | 爸 这故事我听过N遍了 |
[00:16] | Do you know the one where I made the laughing hyenas… | 你听我说过 有一次我把奸笑土狼 |
[00:19] | Cry? Yep. | 弄哭 对吧? 听过了 |
[00:21] | The croc attack? Dad. | 我被鳄鱼攻击? 爸 |
[00:23] | OK. Think. | 好啦 我再想想看 |
[00:25] | Yeah, you do that. | 好吧 尽管想吧 |
[00:27] | All right, Mr. Smart Guy, | 我想到了 聪明小子 |
[00:29] | here’s one I know you haven’t heard. | 你一定没听过这个故事 |
[00:33] | It all started in the little place I like to call… | 故事发生在一个小地方 我称它 |
[00:43] | They were the fastest wildebeests on the savannah. | 他们是大草原 跑得最快的牛羚 |
[00:47] | We’re talking fast. | 他们真的超快的 |
[00:50] | All the other lions had given up the hunt hours ago, | 其他的狮子早在 几小时前就放弃猎捕他们 |
[00:53] | except your old man. | 除了你老爸 |
[00:55] | Fortunately, I knew a short cut. | 还好我知道一条捷径 |
[01:03] | I thought I had ’em. Until the dust cleared. | 我自以为困住他们了 但尘沙散去 |
[01:07] | Classic wildebeest trap. | 才发现中了牛羚的圈套 |
[01:09] | So, what did you do next? | 你怎么办? |
[01:11] | What did I do? Yeah. | 我怎么办? 对啊 |
[01:12] | That’s when I gave them the roar. | 我大吼一声 |
[01:30] | That’s it? Hold on a sec. | 就这样? 好戏在后头 |
[01:33] | I only thought it was over. | 我以为这样就搞定了 |
[01:36] | But they had a secret weapon. | 不过他们有一项秘密武器 |
[01:41] | He was the biggest wildebeest I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过那么大的牛羚 |
[01:44] | – He was 14 feet tall! – Fourteen? | -足足有四公尺高 -才四公尺? |
[01:47] | I meant 1,401 feet tall! | 我是说四百公尺 又三十公分 |
[01:52] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[01:54] | And he had two… No, four | 而且他还有两只 不 四只 |
[01:57] | of the biggest horns I’d ever seen. | 最巨大的牛羚角 |
[02:02] | Whoa! His breath was red hot! | 哇塞 他喷出红色的气焰 |
[02:04] | I mean, green. | 我是说绿色的啦 |
[02:06] | And he hated the environment. | 而且他超讨厌这鬼地方 |
[02:08] | To pull this off, I knew I was gonna have to dig deep, | 我知道要打败他 一定要激发我内心深处 |
[02:11] | deeper than I ever had before. | 前所未有的勇气 |
[02:14] | So I swallowed my fear, | 于是我强忍住恐惧 |
[02:16] | sucked in the biggest breath I could. | 深深地吸了一口气 |
[02:18] | Dad, I’m ready! | 爸 我准备好了 |
[02:19] | – You got it? – I got it! | -你行吗? -我行 |
[02:21] | – I got it! – Well, let him have it! | -我行 -那就让他好看吧 |
[02:22] | Roar, son! | 大声吼吧 儿子 |
[02:49] | Story of my life. | 每次都是这样 |
[02:51] | Your roar stops a herd of wildebeests. Mine makes the babies laugh. | 你的吼声吓跑一群牛羚 我的吼声只会逗小朋友笑 |
[02:55] | Hey, come on. That was much better. | 别气馁 你这次好多了 |
[02:57] | I’m serious! It dropped half an octave. | 我是说真的 降了半个八度 |
[03:00] | It dropped half an octave. And it sure scared me. | 你再降半个八度 我都会被你吓到皮皮挫 |
[03:05] | – Made my hair stand up on end. – Yeah, right, Dad. | -让我全身的毛都竖起来 -才怪咧 爸 |
[03:08] | – OK. Let’s take it from the top. – I’m done for today. | -好吧 再练一次 -今天就练到这里 |
[03:12] | Come on, come on, one more. You were so close. | 别这样嘛 再来一次 就差这么一点点 |
[03:14] | Maybe it’s something technical. | 也许是技术性问题 |
[03:16] | Maybe you’re not opening your mouth wide enough. Like this. | 也许你的嘴巴张得不够大 要像这样子 |
[03:19] | Dad, thanks for the technical help, | 爸 多谢你的技术指导 |
[03:23] | but if you wanted me to roar like you, you’d take me to the wild. | 不过你要我吼得跟你一样 就得带我到真正的大草原 |
[03:26] | Hold on a second. We’ve got everything we could ever want here. | 你有没有搞错 咱们在这里应有尽有 |
[03:30] | Great lifestyle, three squares a day. | 生活很享受 每天照三顿吃饭 |
[03:32] | It’s boring. Boring? | 超无聊的 无聊? |
[03:34] | – I’ll never learn how to roar here. – Ryan. | -我在这里学不会狮吼 -雷恩 |
[03:36] | But don’t worry. I finally figured out… | 不过你放心 我终于想出办法 |
[03:39] | – how we can get to the wild. – You did? | -怎么去野外 -真的吗? |
[03:41] | The pigeons say those green boxes go there. | 鸽子说那些绿色箱子 都是运到那里 |
[03:44] | Those boxes are bad news. Stay away. | 那些箱子不吉利 离它们远一点 |
[03:46] | – But, Dad… – I know you’re frustrated, | -可是 爸 -我知道你很郁卒 |
[03:49] | – but a lion finds his roar… Here. – Here? | -不过狮子在这里 也能学会大吼 -这里? |
[03:52] | I’m so tired of hearing that, Dad! | 爸 你老是说这种话哄我 |
[03:55] | It’s a rat! | 有一只老鼠 |
[03:56] | Get that rat off my baby! | 快把那只老鼠赶走 |
[03:58] | A rat? | 老鼠? |
[04:01] | Hello! | 你好 |
[04:02] | Silly, silly rat. | 好好玩的老鼠哦 |
[04:05] | Rats do not got bling like this, lady. You little…! | 老鼠才不喜欢这种手环 小姐 你这小 |
[04:15] | Lastly, that is the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen! | 那是我见过最丑的小贝比 |
[04:18] | Benny, stealing candy from a baby? | 斑尼 你偷小贝比的糖果? |
[04:23] | Stealing is such a strong word. I prefer “liberating.” | 别说得这么难听 我只是怕他会蛀牙 |
[04:26] | Hey, kid, heard the roar. Down another… | 小鬼 我听到你的吼声 又降了 |
[04:29] | Octave. Octave! | 八度 八度! |
[04:32] | You ready to cheer me and your old man as we capture our fifth straight | 你要来替我跟你爸加油 看我们连续第五次夺下 |
[04:36] | turtlecurling title? | 冰龟赛冠军吗? |
[04:40] | I can’t even roar. How would you even know I’m there? | 我根本就不会吼叫 你怎么知道我在加油? |
[04:44] | So, you really think it dropped an octave? | 你真的觉得降了八度吗? |
[04:46] | Absolutely. | 当然啰 |
[04:49] | What the heck is an octave? I heard that. | 八度到底是什么东东? 我听见了 |
[04:54] | Rabbit. Cholesterol. I’ll stick with the nuts. | 兔子 胆固醇太高 我吃坚果 |
[04:59] | I don’t know what his problem is, Benny. | 我不知道他的问题出在哪儿 |
[05:02] | He’s 11, but he’s still roaring at a nineyearold level. | 他都已经11岁了 可是吼声还停在9岁的程度 |
[05:05] | Little help here, Sammy? | 山大王 帮个忙 |
[05:09] | You know what? Maybe you’re setting the bar too high, | 你知道吗? 也许你的标准太高了 |
[05:12] | with all those stories about Samson the Wild. | 你老是提那些山大王 在大草原的英勇故事 |
[05:15] | Hey, he’s always loved those stories! They inspire him. | 他超爱听那些故事的 对他是一种激励耶 |
[05:19] | OK. I’m not gonna argue with someone who can use my tail as dental floss. | 好啦 我不想跟你吵 我怕你拿我的尾巴当牙线 |
[05:24] | – You got something right there. – Where? | -你的牙缝有渣渣 -哪里? |
[05:27] | – No, no, other side. – Here? | -不对 另一边 -这边? |
[05:29] | – Sorry, Benny. – You got it. | -抱歉 斑尼 -弄出来了 |
[05:32] | Attention, friends. | 亲爱的大朋友小朋友 |
[05:33] | Stop by the gift shop and get the most popular plush in America: | 别忘了到礼品店购买 全国最抢手的填充玩偶 |
[05:37] | Nigel, the “I LikeYou” Koala. | 尼啾无尾熊 会说「我喜欢你」 |
[05:39] | – Look, honey! The crazy thing talks! – I’m so cuddly! I like you! | -瞧 亲爱的 它会说话耶 -我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[05:42] | That’s right. He’s so cuddly. And better yet, he likes you. | 没错 他超可爱的 更赞的是 他喜欢你 |
[05:50] | Finally. | 终于 |
[05:52] | And the zoo will officially be ours in Tminus three… | 动物园就快是咱们的天下了 倒数三秒 |
[05:57] | two… | 两秒 |
[05:58] | and showtime! | 好戏上场! |
[06:02] | Here I come! | 我来也 |
[06:05] | Who put that bar there? | 谁把栅栏放在这儿? |
[06:13] | That tickles! | 好痒哦 |
[06:17] | – Did too! – Did not! | -我有啦 -才没有 |
[06:18] | – Did too! – Did not! | -我有 -才没有 |
[06:19] | Out of my way, ya bum! | 给我让开 懒惰鬼 |
[06:21] | There’s that motheaten koala! | 那个讨厌的无尾熊在哪里 |
[06:23] | I’ve told you flamingos a hundred times, walk. | 我跟你们这些火鹤说过一百遍 给我走开 |
[06:26] | – How about an autograph?! – Don’t… | -我要签名 -不行 |
[06:28] | Birds! Find the string on his back! | 各位鸟兄弟 帮我找他背后的拉线 |
[06:31] | – So you’re havin’ a really nice day! – Guys. | -你今天的心情很好耶 -各位 |
[06:34] | Off my cocaptain, now. | 别碰我的副队长 |
[06:36] | Sorry, Samson. | 抱歉 山大王 |
[06:39] | That didn’t hurt. | 一点都不痛 |
[06:41] | I almost forgot to tell you. I’m gonna ask Bridget out finally. | 我差点忘了告诉你 我终于要约布里奇特出去 |
[06:45] | Slow down, Romeo. You are a squirrel and she is… | 等一下 罗密欧 你是只松鼠 她可是 |
[06:50] | Perfect, right? | 跟我很速配 对吧? |
[06:51] | Look, I know what you’re sayin’. Believe me, I got my eyes wide open. | 我懂你的意思啦 相信我 我的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[06:55] | Watch where you’re goin’, you big…! | 走路不长眼啊 你这大 |
[07:07] | Bridget. | 布里奇特 |
[07:09] | Don’t stare at my spots, Benny. My eyes are up here. | 别盯着我的斑点看 斑尼 我的眼睛在上面 |
[07:13] | Of course. I’m so sorry. Oh, this is for you, honey. | 当然了 歹势哦 这是送你的 小亲亲 |
[07:18] | It goes around your left hoof. | 可以戴在左脚上面 |
[07:20] | Did you get that out of the trash? | 你从垃圾堆捡来的吗 |
[07:23] | You did! You trashpicker! | 就是了 你这捡垃圾的脏鬼 |
[07:25] | I’m not a trashpicker. I’m a recycler. | 我不是捡垃圾 我是在做资源回收 |
[07:28] | That’s a lot more romantic. Isn’t it? | 这样比较浪漫 不是吗? |
[07:31] | -Romantic? – Sam, come here. | -浪漫? -山大王 过来 |
[07:32] | Romantic? Don’t mention romance to me, Benny. | 浪漫? 别跟我谈浪漫 斑尼 |
[07:35] | – I’ve never had a boyfriend. – That settles it. | -我从来没有交过男朋友 -那正好 |
[07:37] | I accept the job… of boyfriend number one. | 我自愿当你的第一位男友 |
[07:40] | Benny, only the female orbweaver spider… | 斑尼 只有雌性圆网蜘蛛 |
[07:43] | will date a male onetwentieth her size. | 才会和比她小二十倍的 男生约会 |
[07:45] | – So there’s hope! – And then she eats him. | -我还是有希望 -然后她会吃了他 |
[07:49] | But at least he dies happy. | 至少他死得很快乐 |
[07:55] | Let’s get Ryan, dude! | 兄弟 我们去找雷恩 |
[07:57] | Dude! We said that at the same time! | 兄弟 我们真有默契耶 |
[08:00] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[08:08] | Hey! Hey, Ryan. | 喂 雷恩 |
[08:10] | Listen, I’m headin’ down to the game. I’m gonna see you there, right? | 我要去参加比赛了 待会见 好吗? |
[08:14] | Come on, Ryan. We need you. You’re our biggest fan. | 来嘛 雷恩 我们需要你 你是我们的头号粉丝 |
[08:17] | Yo, Samson! I’m your number one fan, man! | 山大王 我才是你的头号粉丝 |
[08:22] | Thanks, man. Right back at ya! | 谢了 老兄 我也是你的粉丝 |
[08:25] | You were saying, Dad? | 爸 你刚才要说什么? |
[08:27] | Listen. About this afternoon, I was just trying… | 听着 今天下午我只是想 |
[08:30] | Dad, fine. I’ll go to your game, all right? | 爸 没事啦 我会去看你比赛 好吗? |
[08:35] | OK. I’ll… see you there, then. | 好吧 那就 待会见罗 |
[08:48] | Come on, dude. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[08:51] | Dude. Guess who’s here? | 兄弟 你猜谁来了? |
[08:54] | Eze. Duke. | 伊斯 杜克 |
[08:56] | Man, he always guesses. | 讨厌 他每次都猜对 |
[08:58] | We’re gonna stalk the gazelles while everybody’s at the game. | 大家都去看比赛 我们可以趁机追捕瞪羚 |
[09:02] | You in? Let’s go, bro! | 你来不来? 来嘛 小兄弟 |
[09:06] | The Ryanator. | 雷恩小兵 |
[09:08] | I’m comin’ down. | 我这就下来 |
[09:11] | Fish heads! Get your icecold fish heads! | 鱼头 冷冻鱼头特价大拍卖 |
[09:14] | Now eyeballfree! | 免费赠送鱼眼哦 |
[09:16] | We’re into the final period of the curling championships | 冰龟锦标赛进入最后一局 |
[09:19] | and the penguins are up. Here comes Victor. | 轮到企鹅队上场 维特要丢了 |
[09:23] | What a beauty! | 好样的 |
[09:25] | Yeah, sweep! | 好耶 快刷呀 |
[09:26] | Heading straight for the bull’seye! This could be it, folks! | 直接朝着红心滑过去 这次很可能直接命中目标 |
[09:30] | Bowango! Yes! | 命中目标 好耶! |
[09:32] | Oh, yeah! That’s gonna be tough to beat. | 好耶 这下很难打败他们了 |
[09:35] | What? “Tough to beat”? | 什么 “很难打败他们” |
[09:37] | That’s just the way we like it, right, guys? | 这才是我们最爱的挑战 对吧 大伙儿? |
[09:42] | I can’t believe this! | 我不敢相信 |
[09:44] | If we lose, I’m gonna rip my head off! And yours! | 如果输了 我就要拧断自己脑袋 还有你的 |
[09:48] | We cannot lose to flightless birds! | 咱们可不能输给那群 不会飞的笨鸟 |
[09:50] | Whoa, whoa. No one is losing anything around here. | 拜托 咱们不会输了这场比赛 |
[09:54] | As long as we stay focused. | 只要大家保持专注 |
[09:57] | By the way, has anyone seen Ryan? Oh! I know! | 对了 有人看到雷恩吗? 我知道了 |
[10:00] | Maybe he’s sulking ’cause he lives in his father’s shadow | 也许他活在老爸阴影下 心情很郁卒 |
[10:03] | and he roars like a schoolgirl. | 而且他的吼声和女生一样逊 |
[10:05] | – Thanks, Lar. – You betcha! | -多谢了 赖瑞 -不客气 |
[10:07] | Nigel! Nigel! Will you sign my dolly? | 尼啾 在我的玩偶上面签名 |
[10:10] | – Not again. – Nigel, ignore them. | -不要吧 -尼啾 别理他们 |
[10:13] | I’m so cuddly! I like you! | 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[10:15] | – You’re so cuddly! We love you! – That’s it! I am not cuddly! | -你超可爱的 我们都爱你 -够了 我一点都不可爱 |
[10:18] | I’m a vicious jungle animal from the streets of London! | 我是来自伦敦街头 在道上混的丛林狠角色 |
[10:21] | Fear me! Get him! Get him! Get him! | 怕了吧 抓住他 抓住他! |
[10:25] | – Help me! – Girls! Put him down. | -救命啊! -美眉们 把他放下来 |
[10:27] | I am not a doll! | 我不是玩偶 |
[10:29] | Cushy tushy! Leave my bum alone! | 软绵绵的小屁屁 别摸我的屁股 |
[10:31] | Nigel! Get your paws off my girlfriend! | 尼啾 别碰我的女朋友 |
[10:34] | Benny, I am not your girlfriend! | 斑尼 我又不是你的女朋友 |
[10:40] | Really nice day! | 好棒的一天哦 |
[10:42] | What is up with Samson’s team tonight? Brutal! | 山大王队是怎么了? 逊毙了 |
[10:46] | Benny? | 斑尼? |
[10:47] | Oh, my gosh! Who knows mouthtomouth? | 天啊 谁会口对口人工呼吸? |
[10:49] | I do! | 我会 |
[10:52] | What was that? | 这算什么? |
[10:53] | Just your daily dose of vitamin Benny, baby. | 你每天所需的斑尼维他命 宝贝儿 |
[10:55] | – Get off my nose. – I’m so cuddly, I like you! | -给我滚开 -我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[10:58] | – Stop saying that! – G’day, mate! | -给我闭嘴 -你好 老兄 |
[11:00] | Cannonball! | 我要跳罗 |
[11:03] | Next year, I should just coach. | 明年我只要当教练 |
[11:08] | Check it. The Thomson gazelle. | 你看 汤氏瞪羚 |
[11:09] | Zero to 50 in fourpointfive seconds. | 4点5秒内就能加速到 时速80公里 |
[11:12] | – The ultimate fleeing machine. – There is no substitute. | -速度最快的逃命高手 -无人可比 |
[11:16] | Let’s get a closer look at these slim jims. | 咱们靠近一点看看这群瘦子 |
[11:20] | – Shall we? – I think we shall. | -这样好吗? -当然好 |
[11:22] | Maybe we should just go to the game. | 也许应该去看比赛 |
[11:24] | – I thought you wanted to be wild. – I bet your dad chased gazelles. | -你不是想当野蛮动物吗? -你老爸也追过瞪羚 |
[11:28] | Yeah, if he were our age, he would so be rockin’ out with us. | 如果他在我们这年纪 一定会跟我们一起大玩特玩 |
[11:31] | He’d be in there, runnin’ ’em down like they were… | 他一定会把他们扑倒 把他们当成 |
[11:34] | – Gazelles. – Yeah, gazelles or somethin’. | -瞪羚 -没错 瞪羚之类的 |
[11:37] | Ready, man? | 准备好了吗? |
[11:39] | We’d better not. | 最好还是不要啦 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah? Are you gonna stop us? | 干吗 你打算阻止我们吗? |
[11:43] | – Guys, guys. – Here we go! | -大伙儿 -上吧 |
[11:46] | The whole series comes down to this throw! | 整场比赛的输赢 就看这一次 |
[11:48] | There’s no tomorrow! It’s do or die! | 我俩没有明天 不是你死就是我亡 |
[11:51] | Ya know what I mean. | 你们懂我的意思啦 |
[11:53] | Guys, I know we’re down, but we’re gonna pull this out | 大伙儿 我知道我们落后 不过我们会反败为胜 |
[11:56] | ’cause we’re gonna use… | 因为我们要使出 |
[11:58] | the secret play. The secret play! | 秘密绝招 秘密绝招! |
[12:00] | Hey, everybody, guess what? We’re gonna use the secret play! | 大伙儿 猜怎么着 我们要用秘密绝招耶 |
[12:05] | Larry, the first part of the secret play | 赖瑞 秘密绝招最重要的一件事 |
[12:07] | is keeping it secret. | 就是要保守秘密 |
[12:08] | – OK. – Follow my lead. | -好啦 -跟着我 |
[12:10] | I’m going to need a double effort from everybody. | 大家要加倍努力 |
[12:12] | Absolutely, captain. Triple effort if you want, sir. | 没问题 队长 三倍努力都行 |
[12:15] | – Good. Ready, and… – Break! | -很好 预备 -散开 |
[12:19] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[12:20] | On three, dude. One, two… | 我数到三 一 二 |
[12:23] | No! | 不! |
[12:33] | Now you did it, Ryan. | 这下被你搞砸了 雷恩 |
[12:37] | Feelin’ mean, Donald? | 你够狠吗 阿诺? |
[12:39] | Bring it on! | 放马过来吧 |
[12:40] | Folks, there’s pressure on the big guy! | 各位 山大王的压力很大 |
[12:42] | – Ready, Bridget? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 布里奇特 -好了 |
[12:45] | – Ready, Benny? – Ready! | -斑尼 你呢 -准备好了 |
[12:47] | Samson, it’s a shame your little brat isn’t here to see you lose. | 山大王 可惜你那小鬼 没来看你输得惨兮兮 |
[12:53] | I can’t… hold it! | 我撑不下去了 |
[12:56] | Oh, no! What are you doin’? | 噢 不 你在干吗? |
[13:02] | And here comes Samson. Look at that guy. | 山大王要丢了 大家看看他有多猛 |
[13:05] | Is he a beauty or what? | 他是不是帅呆了? |
[13:07] | Larry! Bridget! Sweep! | 赖瑞 布里奇特 快刷! |
[13:09] | What a recovery! | 真有一套 |
[13:11] | He’s sendin’ in Bridget and Larry to do the job! | 他派布里奇特和赖瑞上场 |
[13:14] | Sweep faster, Larry! Sweep, sweep! | 刷快点 赖瑞! 快刷 快刷! |
[13:16] | – I am! – Come on, man! | -我在刷呀 -加油 |
[13:18] | Team Penguin is sending their ace, Victor… | 企鹅队派出他们的王牌维特 |
[13:20] | – Watch it, Victor! – Watch it yourself, see? | -小心 维特 -你自己才要小心 |
[13:24] | Nigel, how are we looking? | 尼啾 情况如何? |
[13:26] | – This could be trouble, folks! – Sweep, sweep, sweep. | -大伙儿 情况不妙 -刷刷刷 刷刷刷 |
[13:29] | This is cheating and you will die for this. | 这是作弊 你们死定了 |
[13:32] | I can’t hear you, Nigel. | 我听不到 尼啾 |
[13:34] | Move left a bit… | 往左一点点 |
[13:37] | OK. Move left and hit! | 很好 往左然后用力一击 |
[13:39] | – Larry, no! – Tallyho! | -赖瑞 不要 -大力一挥 |
[13:44] | What a move! | 好漂亮的动作 |
[13:50] | Folks, we are inches away from the greatest upset | 各位 再过几寸 这将是冰龟大赛 |
[13:53] | in turtlecurling history! | 史上最精采的反败为胜 |
[13:56] | – Oh, no! I can’t believe my eyes! – No! | -糟了 我不敢相信我看到的 -不! |
[13:58] | Looks like Samson might have choked! | 看来山大王凸槌了 |
[14:02] | – Nice! – Yes! | -漂亮 -好耶 |
[14:05] | Unbelievable! | 真是不可思议 |
[14:06] | Samson and his team have clinched the title! | 山大王和他的队友 一举夺下冠军 |
[14:10] | – No, wait! I’ve called it too soon! – What the heck? | -等等 我话说的太早了 -搞什么鬼? |
[14:12] | The penguins have done it! They’re zoo champs for the first time! | 企鹅队赢了 他们首度夺下冠军 |
[14:17] | Stampede? Stampede! | 群兽逃窜 群兽逃窜! |
[14:21] | Please! Stop! | 拜托 停下来 |
[14:35] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[14:42] | Dude. Busted. | 兄弟 我们被逮到了 |
[14:45] | Catastrophic. | 事情大条了 |
[14:46] | Told you I’d come to the game. | 我说过会来看比赛 |
[14:48] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这样很好玩? |
[14:50] | You just endangered everyone in the zoo! | 你差点把动物园的动物都害惨 |
[14:52] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | -抱歉 -为什么道歉? |
[14:54] | Chasing the gazelles or costing us the game? | 为了追赶瞪羚 还是害我们输掉比赛? |
[14:57] | All you do is sit up in your tree and sulk. | 你只会躲在树上垂头丧气 |
[14:59] | – If you just… – What’s the problem? | -如果你 -你到底怎么啦? |
[15:01] | Is all this because you can’t roar? | 只因为你不会吼吗? |
[15:07] | Ryan, I didn’t mean that. | 雷恩 我不是故意的 |
[15:08] | Know what I’m doing when I’m sulking in my tree? | 你知道我为什么躲在树上 成天垂头丧气吗? |
[15:11] | I’m thinking how great it would be if Samson the Wild wasn’t my father. | 我真希望万兽之王 山大王不是我老爸 |
[15:16] | Ryan, I didn’t… | 雷恩 我不是 |
[15:17] | ‘Cause it would make being Ryan the Lame a lot easier. | 这样大家就不会瞧不起 我这个逊脚雷恩 |
[15:20] | Ryan, I’m sorry. | 雷恩 对不起 |
[15:22] | Ryan! Please don’t… | 雷恩 求求你 |
[15:25] | leave. | 别走 |
[15:27] | Bye, Ryan! Thanks for coming to the game. | 拜了 雷恩 多谢你来看比赛 |
[15:31] | And you were worried he wouldn’t show up. | 你还怕他不来 |
[15:38] | Not good. No one listens to the squirrel. | 真是的 没有人肯听松鼠的话 |
[15:44] | I don’t know what to do anymore, Benny. | 我不知道该怎么办 斑尼 |
[15:46] | – I’ve tried everything. – Everything? | -我什么方法都试过了 -真的吗? |
[15:50] | – You tried everything? – What are you saying? | -你什么方法都试过 -你想说什么? |
[15:53] | I’m saying you have to tell him the truth. | 我只想说你要告诉他实话 |
[15:56] | I don’t think I could do that, Benny. | 我不能说实话 斑尼 |
[15:58] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:00] | What’s he gonna think of me when he finds out? | 他知道真相后会怎么想? |
[16:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:06] | But if you don’t tell him… | 不过如果你不告诉他 |
[16:08] | you’re gonna lose him, Sammy. | 就会失去这个儿子 |
[16:59] | The green boxes. | 绿色箱子 |
[18:21] | OK, they’re all loaded up! | 全都装上去了 |
[18:22] | – You don’t think I know that? – Get movin’! | -你以为我不知道吗? -走吧 |
[18:25] | I changed my mind! I don’t wanna go! | 我改变主意了 我不想走 |
[18:29] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[18:30] | Ryan. | 雷恩 |
[18:34] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[18:36] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[18:38] | Sam! | 山大王! |
[18:40] | Wait for us! Dad! | 等等我们 爸! |
[18:42] | Ryan! Dad! | 雷恩! 爸! |
[18:44] | Don’t let them take me! | 别让他们把我带走 |
[18:46] | No! Ryan! | 不! 雷恩! |
[18:48] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[18:50] | – No! – Dad! Help me! | -不! -爸 快来救我 |
[18:53] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[19:03] | – Benny, we need that truck followed. – Check. | -斑尼 我们要追踪那辆卡车 -收到 |
[19:06] | Get me… the pigeons. | 快去找 鸽子 |
[19:12] | I am wanting snake eyes! | 我要一对六点 |
[19:15] | Come on, baby. | 来呀 宝贝 |
[19:17] | Come on, just throw it. | 快丢呀 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:26] | Hamir! You are the great loser of all time! | 阿山 你是史上最大的输家 |
[19:30] | What offerings must I make, I wonder? | 我到底该奉献什么给你呢? |
[19:33] | Hamir! Hamir! | 阿山!阿山! |
[19:35] | Get a grip on yourself! | 冷静一点 |
[19:38] | Benny! I am needing till Friday before I am paying you back! | 斑尼 我要等到礼拜五 才能把钱还给你 |
[19:42] | No, no. It’s Ryan. | 不是啦 是雷恩 |
[19:44] | He’s in one of those green boxes and they took it away! | 他被装进绿色箱子 被他们带走了 |
[19:47] | We’ve got to find him! | 我们一定要找到他 |
[19:48] | That is not good! Not good at all! | 事情大条了 情况不妙 |
[19:53] | I know! I know! | 我知道啦 |
[19:55] | I am telling him, you crazy pigeon! | 我正在告诉他 你们这些起肖的鸽子 |
[20:00] | The green boxes go to the big water | 绿色箱子会被带到大海 |
[20:03] | where stiff lady with spikes on her head… | 海上有一个 头上有尖刺的女雕像 |
[20:05] | – Hamir? I can’t understand… – Spikes! | -阿山 我听不懂 -尖刺呀! |
[20:08] | Just tell me where the green boxes go. | 告诉我绿色箱子去哪里 |
[20:12] | Stiff lady, spikies? | 女雕像 尖刺? |
[20:16] | Yes, like my wife says, | 没错 就像我太太说的 |
[20:18] | the truck takes them to her! To her! | 卡车把他们载到她那里 |
[20:22] | Though I hate telling bad news, there is more bad news to tell. | 虽然我只喜欢报喜不报忧 不过我有更多坏消息 |
[20:27] | When the sun rises, the green boxes leave on boatboat and never return! | 天一亮 绿色箱子 就要搭船离开永远不会回来 |
[20:35] | I am sorry for this. I really am. | 真的很遗憾 我很难过 |
[20:40] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[20:44] | No. Not good. Not good. | 惨了 情况不妙 |
[20:46] | You always say that. | 你老是这么说 |
[20:48] | I keep on sayin’ it. No one’s listenin’. | 我老是这么说 可是没人肯听 |
[20:50] | Like a broken record here. | 就像一张跳针的老唱片 |
[20:52] | OK. When do we leave, Sammy? | 山大王 我们几时出发? |
[20:54] | Yeah, when do we leave? | 对啊 我们几时出发? |
[20:56] | It’s not “we.” It’s me. Let’s make this clear. | 不是我们 只有我 搞清楚 |
[20:59] | This is now a rescue mission and I am the only one going. | 这是拯救行动 要去的只有我一个 |
[21:03] | We’ll come too! We’re not afraid. | 我们也要去 我们都不怕 |
[21:05] | Are we, guys? | 对吧 大伙儿? |
[21:06] | Afraid? No. | 怕 当然不怕啰 |
[21:08] | You know koalas. More like “scared of things.” | 你们知道无尾熊嘛 我们只会发抖 |
[21:11] | Ryan’s like a cub to all of us. | 雷恩就像咱们自己的小孩 |
[21:13] | Not that I’ll ever have one of my own at this rate. | 不过看来我这辈子 是不会有自己的小孩了 |
[21:15] | You know, there’s that famous… A koala once said, | 有一只有名的无尾熊说过 |
[21:18] | “We will fight them… with peaches.” | “我们要用 水蜜桃打他们” |
[21:21] | Yeah. Anyway. | 是哦 言归正传 |
[21:23] | So we’re helping, whatever it takes. | 不管怎样 我们都要帮忙 |
[21:25] | You want to leave with me? OK. | 你们要跟我来 好吧 |
[21:27] | If you don’t mind being hunted down, shot at… | 如果你们不怕被猎捕 射杀 |
[21:31] | – stuffed… – OK! | -被做成标本的话 -好吧 |
[21:33] | or worse, then fine. | 或是更惨的事 那就来吧 |
[21:35] | I have a recurring nightmare about taxidermy and spot remover. | 我经常做的恶梦就是 被剥皮和去斑 |
[21:38] | Well, they have to catch us before they can stuff us and I’m fast. | 他们想抓到我门儿都没有 我跑得超快的 |
[21:42] | Nobody’s leaving but me. Got it? | 除了我谁都不能去 明白吗 |
[21:46] | You’re the boss. You bet. | 你才是老大 没错 |
[21:48] | You got the big hair. Absolutely. | 你是万兽之王嘛 一点也没错 |
[21:50] | Yeah, that’s good, Sammy. | 好耶 好伎俩 山大王 |
[21:51] | Hey, way to weed out the weak links. | 先把最弱的成员踢掉 |
[21:54] | Now that they’re out of the picture, what’s the plan? | 他们不会碍事了 你有什么计划? |
[22:22] | Don’t worry about a thing, big guy. | 你放一百万个心 老大 |
[22:24] | I got it all taken care of. | 我早就想好了 |
[22:25] | I know this city… | 我对这城市 |
[22:28] | like the back of my paw. | 了若指掌 |
[22:30] | We ditch this truck at Fifth Avenue, couple lefts, couple rights, | 咱们在第五大道下车 先左转两次 再右转两次 |
[22:33] | badaboom, past Broadway and… | 然后过了百老汇 |
[22:38] | You’re there! | 就到了 |
[22:45] | What are you doing here? | 你跑来这儿干吗? |
[22:48] | What? We’re going to help you find Ryan! | 什么? 我们是来帮你找到雷恩 |
[22:52] | She said, “We’re gonna help you find Ryan.” | 她说 “我们要帮你找到雷恩” |
[22:55] | Oh, great. Hey, guys. | 太好了 喂 大伙儿 |
[22:57] | I’ve got popcorn up my bum. | 我的屁眼塞了爆米花 |
[23:00] | Do I look trashy in this? | 我穿这样会不会很俗? |
[23:02] | OK, here’s my… | 好吧 这是我的 |
[23:03] | Here’s my overall plan. Where are we going? | 这是我的通盘计划 我们到底要去哪儿呀? |
[23:06] | I only have until sunrise before Ryan is taken away forever! | 天亮之前如果不救出雷恩 他就永远不会回来 |
[23:10] | And now I have to worry about you three? | 现在我还要担心你们三个? |
[23:14] | All right, fine. When do we get off of this thing, Benny? | 好吧 斑尼 我们几时下车? |
[23:16] | Benny’s here? | 斑尼也在这里? |
[23:18] | Yeah, he’s right there. | 是啊 他在那里 |
[23:21] | Benny? | 斑尼 |
[23:23] | Benny! | 斑尼 |
[23:28] | Great. Now what am I gonna do? | 这下好了 现在怎么办? |
[23:30] | Guys! Guys! I think we should duck! | 大伙儿 我们应该蹲下来 |
[23:33] | What is she saying? | 她说什么? |
[23:34] | She said, “Duck down!” | 她说”蹲下来” |
[23:37] | Duck! | 蹲下来 |
[23:41] | I am not in the mood for a game of footsie | 我可没心情玩动手动脚 |
[23:44] | or hoofsie or pawsie or… | 或是动蹄动掌的游戏 |
[23:46] | That wasn’t my paw. It was this! | 那不是我的脚掌 是这玩意儿 |
[23:50] | I didn’t steal it. I borrowed it. | 我不是偷来的 是借来了 |
[23:53] | It’ll light the way to Ryan. | 可以照亮找到雷恩的路 |
[25:00] | The walls are moving. | 墙壁在动耶 |
[25:01] | Right, right. The walls… | 对哦 墙壁 |
[25:03] | The walls are moving! | 墙壁在动! |
[25:04] | Larry, hold your breath! | 赖瑞 憋住气 |
[25:09] | Larry, stay straight! | 赖瑞 保持这样 |
[25:12] | Everybody out! | 大家出去! |
[25:14] | All right, don’t panic. What we’ve got to do… | 别紧张 我们只要 |
[25:22] | This is definitely not good. Samson! | 情况很不妙 山大王! |
[25:25] | Give me your hoof! Help! | 把你的脚伸出来 救命啊! |
[25:28] | Larry! | 赖瑞! |
[25:33] | The garbage! It lives! | 垃圾 它活过来了! |
[25:40] | Guys? | 大伙儿 |
[25:42] | OK, anybody? I’m freakin’ out. | 有人在吗 我吓呆了 |
[25:45] | – What’s the hold up? – Hello? | -你们在等什么? -有人吗? |
[25:49] | We’re over here, Nigel. | 我们在这里 尼啾 |
[25:51] | Right. I’ll be there in a minute. | 好 我马上来 |
[25:53] | Think. What did Benny say? | 用力想 斑尼说什么? |
[25:55] | Couple of lefts, couple of rights. | 先左转两次 再右转两次 |
[25:58] | Bridget, can you see the green lady? | 布里奇特 你看得到绿色女士吗? |
[26:00] | I’m looking, I’m looking, | 我正在看 我正在看 |
[26:02] | but I can’t see over anything for a change. | 不过我什么也看不到 |
[26:05] | How far are you away? You in a different continent? | 你们到底在哪里 另一个大陆吗 |
[26:08] | Is that you, Larry? | 赖瑞 那是你吗? |
[26:10] | Up here, Nige. | 我在上面 尼啾 |
[26:12] | You’re a very furry snake. | 你这条蛇的毛还真多耶 |
[26:14] | Guys… We don’t want to draw attention to ourselves. | 大伙儿 不要太引人注目 |
[26:21] | Dogs. This should be fun for you, Samson. | 小狗狗 山大王 你一定觉得很好玩 |
[26:25] | Nigel! Grab Bridget! | 尼啾 抓住布里奇特 |
[26:26] | What? Run! | 什么 快跑呀! |
[26:31] | I’m gonna throw up! I’m gonna throw up! | 我要吐了 我要吐了 |
[26:34] | Shouldn’t you be tearing them to shreds? | 你不是应该 把他们撕成碎片吗? |
[26:37] | All part of the plan. This maneuver’s known as the Serengeti Slip. | 这是计划的一部份 这一招叫赛伦盖提脱逃术 |
[26:41] | Page ten of the Predator’s Playbook. | 《掠食动物教战手册》第十页 |
[26:48] | What next? | 现在怎么办? |
[26:51] | Page 11? | 第十一页 |
[26:54] | Go on, you mutts! | 尽管笑吧 杂种狗 |
[26:56] | Stupid dogs, we could’ve taken you. | 笨狗狗 我们大可以教训你们 |
[27:01] | Taken you to a… To a disco! | 教你们 跳迪斯科 |
[27:05] | Larry, improvise! | 赖瑞 想想办法 |
[27:08] | Larry, that’s not helping. OK. | 赖瑞 你愈帮愈忙 好吧 |
[27:10] | You dogs think you got bark? Well, Samson’s got roar! | 你们这些逊狗以为很会狗叫? 山大王可是会狮子吼耶 |
[27:14] | Show ’em, Sam. Dig deep, Samson. | 让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 秀出你的本领 |
[27:16] | You’re a lion. Be a lion. | 你是一头狮子 大显神威吧 |
[27:20] | Look at that guy! | 看看那家伙 |
[27:24] | Sam, they are frothing at the mouth. | 山大王 他们口吐白沫 |
[27:28] | OK… | 好吧 |
[27:30] | Larry, coil! Check! | 赖瑞 卷起来 收到 |
[27:38] | Sam! I improvised. Now jump! | 山大王 这是随机应变 快跳啊 |
[27:41] | Down there? Yes! | 跳下去? 对 |
[27:47] | We’re leaving, Larry! | 我们要走了哦 赖瑞 |
[28:06] | Teensy question, Samson. With those dogs up there, | 山大王 我只想问你哦 你碰到刚才那些狗 |
[28:09] | why didn’t you just do what you did in the wild? | 为什么不像你在 大草原那样对付他们? |
[28:13] | You know, lionize ’em or lionate them | 你知道嘛 冲上去把他们扑倒 |
[28:15] | or lionify them? | 把他们吓得皮皮挫? |
[28:16] | I don’t have time to fight dogs, Bridget. | 我没时间和小狗穷磨菇 |
[28:19] | We have to find Ryan, remember? | 我们得找到雷恩 记得吗? |
[28:21] | What is this stinky place? | 这是什么鬼地方? |
[28:23] | Lt… | 这地方 |
[28:25] | appears to be a human bathing area. | 看起来是人类洗澡的地方 |
[28:28] | You mean humans don’t lick themselves clean? | 你是说人类 不是把自己舔干净? |
[28:31] | Disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[28:32] | They’re hopeless. | 他们真是无药可救 |
[28:33] | It is hard to believe they are at the top of the food chain. | 很难想像他们在统治世界 |
[28:36] | I can’t imagine beginning the day without licking myself. | 我无法想像 他们从不把自己舔干净 |
[28:40] | No hurry, but is there a plan? | 我不是在催你哦 不过你有计划吗? |
[28:42] | Of course there’s a plan. | 当然有罗 |
[28:45] | We follow this water to the big water, | 我们沿着这条水道到大海 |
[28:47] | and then we find the lady with… | 然后找到那个 |
[28:53] | Larry, either your stomach is growling or something in it is growling. | 赖瑞 如果不是你肚子在叫 就是你肚子里有东西在叫 |
[28:57] | Wasn’t me. | 又不是我 |
[29:01] | What? | 干吗 |
[29:08] | Smooth move, Nigel! Oh, boy! Twins! | 干得好 尼啾 哇塞 双胞胎耶 |
[29:12] | OK, Sammy, hurry it up now, ’cause these guys | 山大王 快一点 这两个家伙 |
[29:15] | are seeming to have acid reflux or something! | 好像肚子很饿 |
[29:17] | Everybody… stay calm. | 大伙儿 冷静点 |
[29:20] | Calm? Not good. | 冷静? 不好了 |
[29:26] | Yo. Boo! | 喂 吓你们的啦 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna say, it looks like you and your crew here | 你和你的麻吉们好像 |
[29:32] | are a little far from your borough. | 离你们的家园太远了吧 |
[29:36] | Far from your borough! I love it. | 离你们的家园太远了 好好笑哦 |
[29:38] | We’re going to the big water. | 我们要去大海那边 |
[29:40] | Nigel, show them what we’re looking for. | 尼啾 比一比我们要找什么 |
[29:44] | – Like this? – I think it’s in her right hand. | -像这样吗? -她是用右手拿 |
[29:50] | – And isn’t she blue? – I can’t do blue. | -她不是蓝色的吗? -我不会变色 |
[29:53] | – No idea. You? – Doesn’t even register. | -你不知道吧? -完全没印象 |
[29:56] | – You’re battin’ zero, kid. – Do the thing with… | -你比得超逊的 -不然就比 |
[29:59] | Make your bloody mind up. | 拜托你快点决定 |
[30:02] | The big female with the spikes on her melon! | 头上有尖刺的那个女巨人 |
[30:05] | They’re tourists. | 他们是观光客 |
[30:07] | All right, tourists, listen up. Ya gotta get to Battery Park. | 观光客 听好了 你们得去炮台公园 |
[30:10] | First take the Broadway culvert. | 先钻进百老汇的排水沟 |
[30:12] | – Down the Broadway culvert? – What’s wrong with that? | -钻进百老汇的排水沟 -那有什么问题? |
[30:16] | – They get lost at the sewage plant! – Get outta here! | -他们会在废水处理厂迷路 -少来了 |
[30:18] | – What are you talking about? – How would you send ’em? | -你在说什么呀? -要不然要怎么走? |
[30:21] | You’re sendin’ ’em the wrong way! | 你指的路不对啦 |
[30:22] | The Wall Street culvert is blocked with construction. | 华尔街在修路 排水沟被堵住了 |
[30:25] | – That is true. – All right. | -那也对 -好吧 |
[30:27] | Guys, you gonna help or not? | 两位 你们到底帮不帮忙? |
[30:29] | Yeah, sure. Of course we’re gonna help ya’s. | 当然帮忙罗 我们一定会帮到底 |
[30:31] | We’re one big family, right? | 咱们都是一家人 对吧? |
[30:34] | Except for that guy there. He scares the… | 除了那个家伙 他把我给吓 |
[30:36] | You done runnin’ your mouth yet, Carmine? Are ya? | 你有完没完呀 卡麦 |
[30:40] | I apologize. He never got over being flushed down the toilet. | 抱歉 他曾经被冲下马桶 到现在还余悸犹存 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:45] | Follow me, ’cause you four won’t last ten minutes in this neighborhood. | 跟我来 你们在这里 肯定活不了十分钟 |
[30:49] | It’s a jungle down here. | 这地方是大草原 |
[30:51] | -Stan, What? – you know who that is? No. | -史旦 什么? -你知道他是谁吗? 不知道 |
[30:53] | That’s one of them talkin’ kawana bears! | 他是会说话的无尾熊 |
[30:56] | How ya doing? | 你好吗? |
[30:58] | I’m so cuddly! I like you! | 我超可爱的 我喜欢你 |
[31:03] | I’ve seen a lot of those things floatin’ here in the sewer. | 我看过一大堆无尾熊玩偶 从下水道流下来 |
[31:07] | That’s good! You’re makin’ me laugh over here. | 超好笑的 你害我笑到不行 |
[31:10] | Just wait for me! | 等等我 |
[31:21] | Are we in the right place? | 我们来对地方了吗? |
[31:23] | Any place without two hilarious alligators | 只要没有那两只搞笑的鳄鱼 |
[31:25] | seems a move in the right direction. | 应该就对了 |
[31:27] | Sam, do you see anything up there? | 山大王 你看到什么吗? |
[31:30] | I sure do. | 看到了 |
[31:33] | Well, well, well. There she is, like Hamir said. | 她就在那里 就跟阿山说的一样 |
[31:36] | And it’s sunrise, which means we’re a tad short on time. | 天亮了 咱们的时间不多了 |
[31:41] | Guys, look. We know the box Ryan’s in is green. | 大伙儿 听好 雷恩被关在绿色箱子 |
[31:43] | It’s gotta be around here, so I need you to… | 一定就在这附近 我要你们 |
[31:46] | Yeah. So we should shout out if we see a box | 知道啦 看到箱子就大叫 |
[31:48] | that looks like the ones over there. | 就像那边的那些箱子 |
[31:52] | It hasn’t left yet! We can make it! | 还没运走 我们追得回来 |
[31:54] | – Let’s go! – Hold on, Larry! | -快走吧 -抓紧了 赖瑞 |
[32:00] | – Which way now? – Yeah, which way? | -往哪儿走? -对啊 哪儿? |
[32:04] | Run! | 快跑! |
[32:12] | No! | 不! |
[32:13] | No! | 不! |
[32:15] | Ryan’s on that thing! | 雷恩在那上面 |
[32:17] | We’ve got to stop it! | 我们一定要阻止它 |
[32:18] | – We can’t, Sam! – I don’t care! | -不行啦 山大王 -我不管 |
[32:20] | No, Sammy, you’ll drown! Sam! | 不行啦 你会淹死的 山大王! |
[32:30] | I failed. Again. | 我又失败了 |
[32:33] | I only count one failure. | 我只失败过这么一次 |
[32:35] | It’s big, but it’s just one. | 彻底的大失败 不过就这么一次 |
[32:38] | Goodbye, Ryan. We’re gonna miss ya. | 再见了 雷恩 我们会很想念你 |
[32:44] | Samson! What on earth is going on? | 山大王 这到底是怎么回事? |
[32:47] | It’s a human and I do not think he works for the zoo. | 那是个人类 他不是替动物园工作 |
[32:52] | Perhaps now is a good time to improvise. | 也许现在应该要随机应变 |
[32:54] | What? | 什么? |
[33:02] | Great! One problem down… | 太好了 解决了一个问题 |
[33:05] | Far out. | 棒呆了 |
[33:07] | Cool. | 酷哦 |
[33:09] | One disaster to go. | 又遇上一个大灾难 |
[33:19] | What are you doing? We’re headed for the other boat! | 你在干什么? 我们要撞上另一艘船了 |
[33:22] | How do we steer? Who knows how to steer? | 这要怎么开呀? 谁知道要怎么开船? |
[33:24] | None of us. We’re animals. Great! | 谁都不会 我们只是动物 这下可好了 |
[33:39] | – Hold on, Larry. Do that again. – Do what? | -等等 赖瑞 再做一次 -做什么? |
[33:42] | Whatever you just did, but the opposite! | 你刚才那样 不过这次要反方向 |
[33:44] | But I don’t know my opposites! | 我不知道反方向是哪里 |
[33:48] | No, Larry, like this! | 不对 像这样 |
[33:58] | I think I’ve got it. | 我好像学会了 |
[34:03] | Well, that was easy. | 很简单嘛 |
[34:06] | Oh, dear. Has anyone got any eucalyptus wipes? | 天啊 谁有尤加利叶? 我要擦屁屁 |
[34:09] | This isn’t so difficult. | 这并不难嘛 |
[34:11] | I’m the lion of the sea! | 我是大海的狮王 |
[34:15] | Well done, sir. | 干得好 |
[34:17] | Captain of our team and now captain of this vessel. | 你是咱们的队长 现在是这艘船的船长 |
[34:20] | You’re brilliant. | 你超棒的 |
[34:21] | I hate to be Miss Negative, but in this melee, | 我不想扫兴 不过在一片混乱中 |
[34:26] | we seem to have lost Ryan’s boat. | 我们把雷恩的船追丢了 |
[34:28] | – What, nothing? – Nothing. He’s gone. | -什么 啥都没有? -对 它不见了 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:44] | There! Nelson! The green boxes! | 那里 尼森 绿色箱子 |
[34:47] | – You’re sure, eh? – And there’s my buddies! | -你确定? -我的麻吉在那里 |
[34:49] | And my love! | 还有我的最爱 |
[34:51] | Let’s go in! | 我们下去吧 |
[34:56] | We’ll head away from the sun. | 我们要背着太阳走 |
[34:57] | No, towards the sun. To the north. | 不 要朝着太阳往北走 |
[35:00] | Starboard… Leftboard. | 右舷 左舷 |
[35:02] | Just follow my finger. | 跟着我的指头就对了 |
[35:03] | Please. You guys wouldn’t know the answer | 拜托 就算答案从天而降 |
[35:06] | if it fell from the sky and hit you in the head. | 打到你们头上 你们也不会知道 |
[35:08] | Oh, my! It’s a bat! It’s a bat! | 天啊 有一只蝙蝠 |
[35:10] | Get it off me! Get it off me! | 快把他弄掉 快弄掉 |
[35:14] | Benny! Benny? | 斑尼 斑尼? |
[35:16] | Geese! | 天鹅! |
[35:19] | – Are you all right? – Yes, my princess. | -你没事吧? -没事 我的公主 |
[35:24] | Benny, you made it! | 斑尼 你来了 |
[35:27] | You’re my best friend. Best friends should stick together. | 你们是我的好朋友 好朋友应该团结一致 |
[35:30] | Even notsobest friends, | 就算不怎么好的朋友也要 |
[35:32] | who knock you off a speeding garbage truck. | 竟然把我 从急驶的垃圾车上踢下去 |
[35:35] | Excuse me, but I begged them to go back and get you. | 对不起啦 不过我求他们回去找你 |
[35:38] | Just so you know. | 这一点我要说清楚哦 |
[35:39] | Benny, could you see Ryan’s boat from up there? | 斑尼 你在上面 看得到雷恩的船吗? |
[35:42] | Well, it just so happens I saw it heading that way. | 我正好看到它往那里走 |
[35:45] | And we’re in luck! | 而且我们很幸运 |
[35:47] | How’s it goin’, eh? Canadian geese! | 你们好吗? 加拿大野雁 |
[35:50] | Experts at intercontinental travel. | 勇闯天涯旅行专家 |
[35:53] | Hey, birdie, OK, | 嗨 小鸟 我问你哦 |
[35:55] | is it true that Canada has lax immigration policies for koalas? | 加拿大的移民政策 是不是对无尾熊特别宽待? |
[35:59] | I’ll take it from here. My son’s out there. | 我问就好 我儿子被带走了 |
[36:02] | We really need your help. | 我们真的需要你们帮忙 |
[36:03] | Can you lead us to that boat? | 你们能带我们找到那艘船吗? |
[36:05] | No problem, eh? Just follow us and Bob’s your uncle. | 没问题 跟着我们就行了 |
[36:08] | Try not to lag too far behind, eh? | 不要落后太远 好吗? |
[36:13] | Hey, Benny, thanks. | 斑尼 谢了 |
[36:16] | And FYI, Bridget was very concerned when you fell off the truck. | 对了 你掉下去的时候 布里奇特很担心你哦 |
[36:26] | Bet you didn’t know I could ride geese, did you? | 我打赌你一定不知道 我会骑野雁 对吧? |
[36:30] | – Bareback. – Oh, brother. | -厉害吧 -拜托 |
[36:35] | Sammy? We going to the wild now? | 山大王 我们要去大草原吗? |
[36:38] | I think we are, Larry. | 应该是吧 赖瑞 |
[37:42] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[37:44] | He’s taunting us! Listen! | 他在耍我们 你们听 |
[37:48] | Stop laughing at us, you solar twit! | 别再笑我们了 臭太阳 |
[37:51] | Captain Bligh, sir! Are the ice cream cones ready? | 山大王船长 有没有冰淇淋吃? |
[37:55] | The crew, they’re on the verge of mutiny. | 船员就快要发动叛变了 |
[37:57] | Nigel, please. | 尼啾 拜托 |
[37:59] | If you don’t give us ice creams pretty quick, | 不给我们吃冰淇淋 |
[38:01] | you’re gonna walk the plank, sir! | 我们就要逼你跳进大海 |
[38:03] | Nigel. I don’t care if I drown, | 尼啾 我不管我会不会淹死 |
[38:05] | I’m getting off this death cruise right now. | 我只想马上离开这艘幽灵船 |
[38:11] | Iceberg! Permission to go down with the ship, sir. | 冰山! 我要和这艘船共生死 |
[38:15] | Hang on! Stuff that! | 等一下 这话我收回 |
[38:17] | Run! Swim! | 快跑啊 游泳 |
[38:20] | Nigel? | 尼啾 |
[38:21] | Look, I’m a starfish. | 瞧 我是海星耶 |
[38:24] | Guys, look. | 大伙儿 你们看 |
[38:27] | Gosh. Must feel like a lifetime since you’ve been here. | 天啊 你一定觉得 花了一辈子才到 |
[38:30] | Yeah… a lifetime. | 是啊 一辈子 |
[38:45] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[38:46] | Wow! Look! | 哇 你们看 |
[38:49] | They’re releasing the green boxes back into the wild. | 他们把绿色箱子放回大草原 |
[38:52] | – Larry. – Guys, | -赖瑞 -大伙儿 |
[38:53] | they’re putting animals inside the green boxes. | 他们把动物又装进绿色箱子 |
[38:56] | I just can’t figure out why. | 我搞不懂为什么 |
[38:58] | It’s a tunnel to another dimension, can’t you see? | 那是通往另一个空间的通道 |
[39:01] | They go in… Who is this guy? | 他们先进去 这家伙是谁? |
[39:03] | It’s all right, Nigel. | 没关系 尼啾 |
[39:04] | Think it has anything to do with that? | 你想这跟那玩意有关吗? |
[39:08] | Hang on a second. Either I’m starving or Larry is making sense. | 等一下 如果我不是饿昏了头 就是赖瑞说的有道理 |
[39:12] | You’re right. Those animals are being rescued. | 你说得对 有人在拯救那些动物 |
[39:31] | Ryan? | 雷恩? |
[39:33] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[39:38] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[39:40] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[39:45] | We’ve got to move fast! | 我们要快一点 |
[39:46] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[39:51] | Ryan! Ryan! | 雷恩!雷恩! |
[39:56] | Ryan! Where are you, buddy? | 雷恩! 儿子 你在哪里? |
[40:01] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[40:03] | I can’t believe it! Samson! | 我不敢相信 山大王 |
[40:05] | – I was so close. – He was right there! | -我离他这么近 -他就在那里 |
[40:07] | – We’ll never find him now! – Come here! | -现在找不到他了 -过来 |
[40:09] | Will you get a hold of yourself? Use your instincts. | 冷静一点 用你的直觉 |
[40:14] | I don’t want to run anymore. | 我不想再跑了 |
[40:15] | Good. ‘Cause frankly, you need a good sports bra. | 那敢情好 老实说 你需要好一点的运动内衣 |
[40:18] | – Ryan? – Everything’s under control. | -雷恩? -一切都能搞定 |
[40:20] | – Temporary setback. – I got it. | -失败只是暂时的 -我闻到了 |
[40:23] | – I got Ryan’s scent! – He got it? | -我闻到雷恩的味道 -他闻到了? |
[40:25] | I mean, he got it! Let’s go! | 他闻到了耶 快走吧! |
[40:26] | Hooray! Wait for us! | 万岁! 等等我们 |
[40:29] | I’m not designed for this! I want a car. | 我不是赛跑选手 我需要一辆车 |
[40:35] | Hey, guys, I found him! Ryan! | 大伙儿 我找到他了 雷恩! |
[40:40] | Doesn’t anyone knock anymore? | 你们不敲门的吗? |
[40:41] | Where’s my son? Did he come through here? | 我儿子呢 他有没有来过这里? |
[40:44] | Yeah, now that I think about it, he did come through here. Hello? | 对哦 我想起来了 他是来过这里 哈罗 |
[40:48] | Come on out, baby lion! Your dad’s here! | 出来吧 小狮子 你老爸来了 |
[40:51] | Well, what do you know? There’s a whole pride of lions here! | 有没有看到 这儿有一大堆狮子 |
[40:56] | Funky. I was under the impression you had Ryan’s scent, | 臭死了 我以为你闻到雷恩的味道 |
[41:00] | not this olfactory insult. | 不是这个臭得要命的家伙 |
[41:02] | I… | 我 |
[41:04] | I had Ryan’s scent, | 我本来闻到雷恩的味道 |
[41:05] | but my predator instincts must’ve kicked in since, | 不过我的掠食动物本能发作 |
[41:08] | you know, I haven’t eaten for a while. | 因为我有好久没吃东西了 |
[41:10] | Exactly! | 一点也没错 |
[41:11] | You never know when those instincts are gonna kick in. | 你永远不知道 掠食动物的本能几时发作 |
[41:14] | Excellent. Fantastic! | 太好了 棒呆了 |
[41:16] | We get to see the legend in action. | 我们终于要看到 传奇的山大王发威 |
[41:18] | I’d love to, but we just don’t have time. | 我也很想呀 不过没时间了 |
[41:20] | We got the time, Sammy. Just… | 当然有时间 山大王 |
[41:23] | And then you do this. And then this bit. | 你先这样 然后再这样 |
[41:26] | Rip him apart! | 一口把他撕裂 |
[41:29] | The horror. | 超恐怖的 |
[41:38] | I can’t bear to watch! But I have to. | 我不忍心看 不过一定要看 |
[41:44] | Go on. Get out of here. | 走吧 快走吧 |
[41:46] | The legend dropped his dinner. Oh, boy. | 山大王把晚餐放走了 真是的 |
[41:48] | What’s wrong? I’m not good enough for you to eat? | 怎么了? 我不够好 你不屑吃我? |
[41:51] | No. It’s just I’m allergic to nuts. | 不是啦 我只是对疯子过敏 |
[41:55] | Now I get it. You’re gonna toy with me? | 我了了 你要先耍我 是吗? |
[41:57] | Beat me up a little, then pounce when I get my hopes up? | 先打我几下 然后放我走 趁我戒心解除了再扑上来? |
[42:01] | How exciting. | 好刺激哦 |
[42:02] | Come on, guys. Ryan can’t be far. | 来吧 雷恩应该就在附近 |
[42:04] | Hey! I’m not finished with you! I am a delicacy. | 我还没说完耶 我可是顶极佳肴哦 |
[42:08] | My flesh has fruity wood notes! | 我的肉吃起来有果香和木头香 |
[42:10] | Watch it, you little hors d’oeuvre. That’s Samson the Wild. | 说话小心点 开胃菜 他可是万兽之王山大王 |
[42:14] | You call this wild? | 他是万兽之王? |
[42:15] | This is a cat! A big, fat, tame pussycat! | 我看他是只猫吧 一只又肥又弱的病猫 |
[42:19] | OK, that’s enough! The pussycat hissed at me! | 好了 够了 病猫在吓唬我耶 |
[42:23] | Maybe I should hide behind the koala for protection. | 也许我应该躲在无尾熊后面 让他保护我 |
[42:26] | While we’re at it, could you slap me in the face? | 这样好了 你要不要赏我几巴掌? |
[42:28] | No. What are you, a twit? | 不要 你是笨蛋吗? |
[42:30] | – Ignore him. – Don’t bother! I’m leaving. | -别理他 -算了 我要闪了 |
[42:32] | You’re weird. Run for your lives! | 你是个怪胎 快逃命啊! |
[42:35] | It’s a lion with moral issues! | 吃斋念佛的狮子来了! |
[42:38] | And I’ve had it with you too! | 我也受够你们了 |
[42:40] | Thanks a lot for wrecking my day! | 多谢你们破坏我今天的心情 |
[42:42] | Teensy question. | 我有个小疑问 |
[42:45] | Or more like a… a sort of a query meets a statement. | 这算是问题也算是批评 |
[42:48] | That hyrax back there? | 刚才那只蹄兔 |
[42:50] | It was sort of like you couldn’t eat him. | 你好像不太忍心吃他耶 |
[42:52] | Yeah, and what about those dogs? There was no munching there, either. | 是啊 还有那些狗 你也没有对他们大开吃戒 |
[42:57] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you’re… | 要不是我很了解你 我会以为你是 |
[43:00] | A vegetarian? Nope. | 素食动物 才不是 |
[43:01] | That’s not what I was going to say. You were going to say… | 我不是那个意思啦 你本来想说的是 |
[43:04] | It’s almost like… You’re not from… | 你好像 你好像不是来自 |
[43:08] | The wild? | 大草原 |
[43:12] | Well, you’re right. I’m not from the wild. | 没错 我不是来自大草原 |
[43:16] | What? | 什么? |
[43:18] | I’m just a phony. | 我是个冒牌货 |
[43:21] | Truth is I can’t protect you out here. | 老实说 我保护不了你们 |
[43:26] | Please just go back to the boat. | 你们赶快回到船上 |
[43:29] | I’ve got to find my son. | 我得去找我儿子 |
[43:32] | Tell me we’re not in a dangerous jungle with an 8inch squirrel protecting us. | 难道我们在危险的大草原 要靠八寸高的松鼠保护吗? |
[43:37] | Actually, I’m nine inches, but other than that, yes. | 其实我是九寸高 除此之外 你说得对 |
[43:40] | So that means… | 所以这代表 |
[43:42] | We are going to die! | 我们死定了! |
[43:46] | Hey, guys! Guys! | 大伙儿! |
[43:51] | Will the three of you calm down? | 你们三个冷静一点 好吗? |
[43:53] | How could he lie to us? | 他怎么能骗我们? |
[43:55] | We’re his best friends. Sure. | 我们是他最好的朋友耶 是啊 |
[43:56] | Maybe he lied ’cause he didn’t want to tell us the truth. | 也许他不想说出实话 所以才骗我们 |
[44:00] | OK, yeah, whatever. Whatever. | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[44:02] | Let’s just go back to the boat, then. | 我们回船上去吧 |
[44:04] | The fierce, the proud, the wild… Rubbish! | 野性大发 所向无敌 胡说八道 |
[44:08] | But wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! Where you goin’? | 等等 等等 你们要去哪里? |
[44:10] | Stop right there! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[44:13] | Bridget, if you go, I’m… | 布里奇特 如果你走了 我就 |
[44:16] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我就跟你分手 |
[44:18] | We were never going out in the first place. | 我们从来就没有在一起过 |
[44:20] | Then we’re taking a break. | 那我们就暂时分开一阵子 |
[44:22] | Nigel! All right! | 尼啾 好啦! |
[44:25] | Hey, listen! | 听好 |
[44:27] | I know you’re scared. But at least we got each other. | 我知道你们很害怕 至少我们可以互相照应 |
[44:30] | Sammy’s got nobody. He’s out there all alone. | 山大王就孤零零一个 |
[44:34] | And… so is Ryan. | 而且 雷恩也是 |
[44:41] | OK, OK, focus, Samson. | 好吧 专心一点 |
[44:44] | He’s got to be out there somewhere. You’ll find him. | 他应该就在这附近 你一定会找到他 |
[44:47] | I mean, how big can this place be, anyway? | 这地方会有多大 对吧? |
[44:59] | Ryan! | 雷恩 |
[45:17] | Hey there, little fella. You’re lost too, huh? | 嗨 小朋友 你也迷路了吗? |
[45:21] | You remind me of my buddy back home. | 你让我想到家乡的同伴 |
[45:25] | A bloodthirsty monster! | 这只凶猛嗜血的野兽 |
[45:28] | Where? Where? | 哪里 哪里? |
[45:30] | He’s a killer! Get away from my baby! | 他是掠食猛兽 离我的宝贝孩子远一点 |
[45:34] | Calm down, lady! | 女士 冷静点 |
[45:35] | Won’t anyone save my baby? | 快来救我的孩子呀 |
[45:41] | Bye bye. | 拜了 |
[45:47] | Ryan! Ryan! | 雷恩 雷恩! |
[45:49] | Sammy! | 山大王! |
[45:51] | I wasn’t meant for the wild. | 我根本不适合野外生活 |
[45:53] | I was made to nibble and be elegant | 我天生气质出众 动作优雅 |
[45:56] | and to appear in children’s books as the letter G. | 我在儿童绘本总是美丽大方 |
[45:59] | Come on, this isn’t scary, is it? | 别紧张 这里并不可怕 |
[46:01] | It’s just leaves and vines and… | 只有树叶和藤蔓还有 |
[46:04] | Oh, that’s my foot. | 那是我的脚 |
[46:06] | Nigel, keep a lookout back there. | 尼啾 小心后面 |
[46:08] | – You too, Larry! – Okey dokey. | -你也一样 赖瑞 -没问题 |
[46:12] | Oh, I see. All right, OK, yeah. | 我知道了 好吧 |
[46:14] | You’re giving me the silent treatment. Like I care. | 你在跟我打冷战 我才不在乎呢 |
[46:18] | Nigel! I gave you an order. | 尼啾 我对你下命令 |
[46:20] | Would a little “Sir, yes, sir!” kill ya? | 你说声”遵命 长官” 会怎样吗? |
[46:23] | Nigel. | 尼啾 |
[46:26] | That’s not funny, Nigel. | 这样不好笑 尼啾 |
[46:28] | – He’s gone! We’re doomed. – Nigel! | -他不见了 我们完蛋了 -尼啾! |
[46:30] | First Ryan, then Samson, and now Nigel! | 先是雷恩 然后是山大王 现在又轮到尼啾 |
[46:34] | I do believe in zoos. | 我觉得动物园比较好 |
[46:36] | Larry, you’re tensing up! I do, I do, I do. | 赖瑞 你在抓狂 是真的 真的 |
[46:38] | Don’t panic. I’m in charge. That’s why we’re panicking! | 别紧张 这儿有我在 所以我们才紧张 |
[46:41] | I say we fan out and circle. | 咱们散开来围一个圈 |
[46:43] | What are we, peacocks? We don’t fan, we run. | 我们是孔雀吗? 我们又不是扇子 快跑吧 |
[46:46] | Run for your lives, everybody! | 快逃命啊 大伙儿! |
[46:48] | Guys, I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we ask them? | 大伙儿 我有个主意 咱们何不问问他们? |
[46:54] | It’s OK… They, you see, they got hooves. | 放心 他们有蹄 |
[46:58] | That means they don’t hunt. They graze. | 这代表他们不吃肉 只吃草 |
[47:01] | But they’re licking their chops. | 可是他们在舔下巴耶 |
[47:03] | I’ll take the one with the funny knees. | 我对付膝盖怪怪的那个 |
[47:05] | The funny knee…? | 膝盖怪怪的 |
[47:08] | Benny, no! | 斑尼 不! |
[47:16] | Benny? | 斑尼? |
[47:18] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[47:21] | Just, hey, back off. I’m sorry, | 退后 对不起 |
[47:24] | I’m not that kind of koala bear. | 我不是那种乱搞的无尾熊 |
[47:29] | Right. | 是哦 |
[47:35] | Excuse me? Hello? Terribly sorry to bother you, | 对不起 你好 很抱歉打扰了你 |
[47:38] | but do you speak koala? Sprechen Sie koala? | 你会说无尾熊语吗? |
[47:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[47:49] | Could you possibly not go towards the big smoking thing? | 拜托你能不能 不要去冒烟的地方? |
[47:54] | G’day, mate G’day, mate | 朋友 你好 朋友 你好 |
[47:56] | G’day, mate G’day, mate | 朋友 你好 朋友 你好 |
[47:59] | G’day, mate G’day, mate | 朋友 你好 朋友 你好 |
[48:01] | What a strange place for a party. | 在这地方开派对好怪哦 |
[48:12] | Very good, very organized. | 不错 很有秩序 |
[48:16] | Can I use your toilet? | 我能借用厕所吗? |
[48:20] | I’m having a | 今天真是个 |
[48:21] | Really nice day Really nice day | 美好的一天 |
[48:23] | Really nice day | 美好的一天 |
[48:25] | I’m having a | 今天真是个 |
[48:26] | Really nice day Really nice day | 美好的一天 |
[48:28] | Really nice day | 美好的一天 |
[48:30] | Why don’t you all Tickle away, tickle away | 大家一起来 开怀大笑 开怀大笑 |
[48:33] | They’re frighteningly horrible monster beasts… | 他们是可怕的怪物 |
[48:38] | but they’re not bad dancers. | 不过舞跳得还不错 |
[48:40] | I’m so cuddly I like you | 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[48:42] | I’m so cuddly I like you | 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[48:45] | Stepkick, pivotkick, walk, walk, walk. | 向前踢 向侧踢 向前走 |
[48:48] | I’m having a Really nice day | 今天真是个 美好的一天 |
[48:51] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[48:52] | Tickle away Tickle away | 开怀大笑 开怀大笑 |
[48:55] | I’m so cuddly, I like you Good day | 我是小可爱 我爱你 祝你愉快 |
[48:59] | What is that? I am Kazar. | 那是什么东西? 我是蛮牛 |
[49:02] | Leader. Prophet. | 领袖 先知 |
[49:04] | Choreographer. | 编舞老师 |
[49:07] | And with your help… carnivore! | 因为有你们 我也是肉食动物 |
[49:10] | No! Don’t kill me! I’ve had such a weird life! | 不 不要吃我 我吃的苦够多了! |
[49:14] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[49:28] | Oh, I get it. A yoga retreat. | 我知道了 这是瑜珈营 |
[49:34] | Ryan! | 雷恩 |
[49:37] | You can do this. Use your instincts. | 你办得到的 运用本能 |
[49:50] | Follow your instincts. | 跟随你的直觉 |
[50:03] | Use your instincts. | 运用本能 |
[50:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[50:07] | Down this way. | 走这里 |
[50:11] | This way. | 这里 |
[50:40] | A lion cub. | 小狮子 |
[50:43] | We must tell Kazar. | 我们得向蛮牛报告 |
[50:47] | – It’s my turn to tell him. – You got to last time. | -轮到我向他报告 -上次是你向他报告 |
[50:49] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did! | -才没有 -有 就是你 |
[50:55] | Thank you very much, but I’m afraid I’ve got to run. | 多谢各位 不过我得走了 |
[50:59] | Koalas are very busy bees. | 无尾熊像工蜂一样忙碌 |
[51:01] | If I could… I’ll just buzz along to the door… | 我自己出去就可以了 |
[51:03] | For centuries, we’ve watched our brethren | 数百年来 我们看着我们的同胞 |
[51:06] | perish at the claw of the lion. | 死在狮子的利爪之下 |
[51:08] | Today, we put our hooves down. | 今天我们要报一箭之仇 |
[51:12] | No longer will we dwell at the bottom of the food chain. | 我们再也不要待在 食物链的最底层 |
[51:17] | Well, yes. I should say so. | 没错 很有志气 |
[51:20] | There were those who doubted that you’d arrive to lead us. | 我们有些同胞 不相信你会来带领我们 |
[51:25] | But I always believed in the Omen. | 但是我一直都相信预兆 |
[51:28] | The Omen! Right. Remind me again? | 预兆 请你再提醒我一次 |
[51:32] | Sent down by the gods years ago… | 多年前的神明指示 |
[51:36] | Oh, no! Not you! | 不 又是你 |
[51:55] | I’m so cuddly! I like you! | 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[52:03] | Oh, Great Him, | 伟大的神兽 |
[52:04] | you must lead us in our transformation from prey… | 你必须带领我们从猎物变成 |
[52:10] | to predator. | 掠食动物 |
[52:12] | Hold it. I am the Great Him? | 慢着 我是伟大的神兽? |
[52:18] | The Great Him? Him. | 伟大的神兽? 神兽? |
[52:22] | – So this is all your fault! – That’s it! You…! | -这都是你的错 -没错 都是你啦 |
[52:27] | – Kazar! – Kazar! Don’t listen to him! | -蛮牛! -蛮牛 别听他的 |
[52:29] | – Kazar! Over here! – Kazar! Over here! | -蛮牛 听我说 -蛮牛 这里 |
[52:31] | How dare you interrupt my audience with the Great Him! | 你胆敢打断我拜见神兽 |
[52:34] | But… but we found a lion cub! | 可是 我们找到一只小狮子 |
[52:39] | You did? Was he with a big lion? | 真的假的 他旁边有一只大狮子吗? |
[52:41] | With big hair? Well, a mullet, really. | 有长长的鬃毛? 其实只是后面很长啦 |
[52:44] | Oh, Great Him, you brought two lions with you? | 伟大的神兽 你带来两头狮子? |
[52:47] | Well, like any Great Him, | 我就像其它神兽一样 |
[52:50] | I travel with an entourage. | 出门旅行都会带保镳 |
[52:53] | Worry not, Your Himness, I shall have Blag bring the lions here. | 放心 伟大的神兽 我会叫布雷把狮子带来 |
[52:57] | And he better not screw this up, | 这次他最好别搞砸 |
[53:00] | like you screwed up my dance number! | 别像刚刚那样搞砸我的编舞 |
[53:01] | I lost count for one verse. | 我只落后了一小音节 |
[53:03] | Stepkick, pivotkick, walk, walk, walk. | 向前踢 向侧踢 向前走 |
[53:07] | Why do we even bother rehearsing? | 我们干吗那么辛苦练舞? |
[53:12] | A good chorus line is so hard to put together. | 好的舞群真的很难找耶 |
[53:17] | Take to the skies! | 快飞上天呀 |
[53:18] | We’re taking! We’re taking! | 我们这就飞了 |
[53:22] | – Find them! – Yes, sir. | -快去找到他们 -遵命 老大 |
[53:25] | Bring us those lions! | 把狮子给我带来 |
[53:31] | The gods celebrate the fulfillment of the prophecy. | 众神在庆祝预言终于实现 |
[53:36] | We stamp our hooves | 我们一起用力踏步 |
[53:38] | in praise of the Great Him! | 赞颂伟大的神兽 |
[53:41] | Holy moly! | 我的妈啊 |
[53:43] | Holy moly. Holy moly. | 我的妈 我的妈啊 |
[53:46] | You are our king! | 你是万兽之王 |
[54:05] | Looky, looky who’s there. | 你看 那是谁? |
[54:09] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[54:13] | No! | 不! |
[54:16] | Sorry we’re late for dinner! | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[54:27] | That’s pathetic! | 逊毙了 |
[54:31] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[54:32] | – That didn’t hurt! – Stop! | -一点都不痛 -住手 |
[54:38] | Ryan! No! | 雷恩 不! |
[54:41] | I’m coming, son! | 我来了 儿子 |
[54:45] | Dad? | 爸? |
[54:46] | Help! Let’s scram! | 救命啊 咱们快闪吧 |
[54:48] | – Ryan! – What are you doing here? | -雷恩! -你怎么会在这里? |
[54:50] | – I can’t believe it! I found you. – How’d you find me? | -我不敢相信 我找到你了 -你是怎么找到我的? |
[54:53] | Are you all right? Are you hurt? | 你没事吧 受伤了吗? |
[54:55] | Your paw. I got trapped in that box. | 你的脚掌 我被困在绿色箱子 |
[54:57] | It’s OK, son. | 没事了 儿子 |
[54:58] | And then I escaped, and I ran into the jungle… | 后来我逃出来 逃进丛林 |
[55:01] | then those vultures came and tried to kill me. | 然后这些兀鹰飞来想杀死我 |
[55:04] | You wouldn’t have been scared. I was. | 你一定不怕他们 不过我好怕哦 |
[55:07] | – I have to tell you something. – What? | -我有件事要告诉你 -什么事? |
[55:10] | Listen. | 你听 |
[55:13] | – Get ’em, Dad! – Run! | -爸 去搞定他们 -快跑啊! |
[55:15] | Run! | 快跑! |
[55:17] | Dad, you should be chasing them! | 爸 你应该追他们 |
[55:20] | – Like you used to! – Those were just stories! | -就像你以前一样 -那些只是我说的故事 |
[55:22] | But now’s your chance to show me for real! | 现在你有机会证明那是真的 |
[55:28] | This way! | 这边 |
[55:33] | – Dad? What’s goin’ on? – Just get up into that tree! | -爸 怎么回事? -先爬到树上再说 |
[55:44] | – I think we lost them. – What’s the deal? | -我们甩掉他们了 -怎么回事? |
[55:47] | They’re just a bunch of wimpy donkeys! | 他们只是一群逊脚 |
[55:49] | You could kick their rumps! | 你大可以把他们打得落花流水 |
[55:50] | – Ryan, I can’t fight them. – You donkey chickens! Get back here! | -雷恩 我打不过他们 -胆小鬼 给我回来 |
[55:54] | Ryan! I can’t fight them. | 雷恩 我打不过他们 |
[55:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[56:01] | I was young… | 我小时候 |
[56:03] | still just a cub. | 还只是只小狮子 |
[56:06] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 各位先生女士 |
[56:09] | Children of all ages. | 可爱的小朋友 |
[56:11] | Samson! Swallow that fear and stand tall! | 山大王 别害怕 抬头挺胸 |
[56:14] | Witness the greatest day in our young lion’s life! | 目睹这只小狮子 一生中最重要的一天 |
[56:18] | The day he discovers his roar! | 他张嘴大吼的一天 |
[56:22] | Dad, I can’t do it! | 爸 我办不到 |
[56:24] | Now, go! | 快去吧 |
[56:25] | Listen as Samson unleashes a roar so mighty, | 听小山大王发出 震耳欲聋的吼声 |
[56:29] | it launches a wildebeest clear off the savannah! | 把一头牛羚震出大草原 |
[56:37] | Samson! Dig deep! | 小山大王 鼓起勇气 |
[56:52] | I should have known. | 我早就知道 |
[56:54] | If you’d been born in the wild, you’d know how to roar. | 如果你生在大草原 就会知道怎么发出吼声 |
[56:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[57:00] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸! |
[57:03] | Please! | 求求你 |
[57:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[57:09] | When they shipped me to the zoo, I never wanted anyone to know | 当他们把我送到动物园 我不想让任何人知道 |
[57:12] | where I came from. Especially those closest to me. | 我来自哪里 尤其是我最亲近的朋友 |
[57:17] | I should have told you sooner. | 我应该早一点告诉你 |
[57:19] | But… all those stories you tell? | 可是 你说的那些故事? |
[57:22] | I’m so sorry, Ryan. | 对不起 雷恩 |
[57:25] | Everything you told me was a lie? | 你跟我说的一切都是谎言? |
[57:31] | – Dad! – Hang on, son. | -爸爸 -抓紧了 儿子 |
[57:34] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[57:36] | Ryan! | 雷恩 |
[57:39] | Ryan! Run! | 雷恩 快跑! |
[57:44] | Not so fast, Tigger. | 想都别想 小鬼 |
[57:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[57:51] | Ryan! | 雷恩! |
[57:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[57:57] | Help! Ryan. | 救命啊! 雷恩 |
[58:00] | Help! Dad! | 救救我! 爸爸 |
[58:02] | – Ryan. – Dad! Help me! | -雷恩 -爸爸 快来救我! |
[58:15] | What? | 什么 |
[58:19] | Wait! What? What? Wait! | 等等 什么? 等等 什么? |
[58:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 等等 等等 |
[58:26] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[58:28] | What is goin’ on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[58:30] | – Stinky does not speak. – It rolls like a little ball. | -米田共不会说话 -只会像球一样乱滚 |
[58:34] | Wait. You guys think I’m a…? | 慢着 你们以为我是 |
[58:36] | – Achtung, Stinky! – Less talk, more roll. | -闭嘴 米田共 -别说话 快滚吧 |
[58:39] | Ja. Roll! Roll! | 好 翻滚吧 |
[58:41] | What the…? Hey! | 搞什么? |
[58:43] | Rolling the dung is good for tight buns! | 滚米田共能让屁股结实 |
[58:46] | I’ll give you something to roll about! | 我就让你们滚蛋吧 |
[58:51] | It’s a good thing Bridget didn’t see that! | 幸好布里奇特没看到这一幕 |
[58:54] | Bridget? Larry! They’re gone. | 布里奇特 赖瑞 他们都不见了 |
[58:58] | I gotta find them! | 我得找到他们 |
[58:59] | No! I gotta find Samson first! | 不 我得先找到山大王 |
[59:02] | No! First… | 不 先找到 |
[59:08] | Sam. Sam! | 山大王 山大王! |
[59:22] | Bridget! Larry! | 布里奇特 赖瑞 |
[59:24] | Oh, Ryan! You’re alive! | 雷恩 你还活着 |
[59:26] | Good to see you guys. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[59:28] | Where’s my hug? Larry. | 给我抱抱 赖瑞 |
[59:30] | There it is. It’s good to see you too. | 来吧 我也很高兴见到你 |
[59:35] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们跑来这儿干吗? |
[59:37] | We came here with your father to find you. | 我们跟你爸一起来找你 |
[59:39] | And he’s probably out there right now lookin’ for us. | 他大概正在外头找我们 |
[59:44] | I wish he were. | 我也希望是这样 |
[59:46] | But some of these wildebeests pushed him off a cliff. | 不过牛羚把他撞下悬崖 |
[59:48] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[59:50] | I don’t think he made it. I don’t see how he could. | 我想他活不成了 他没救了 |
[59:54] | Oh, Ryan. | 噢 雷恩 |
[59:55] | I’m sorry I got you into this. | 很抱歉害你们落到这个下场 |
[59:58] | Kazar, I think you’ll be very pleased with what I brought you. | 蛮牛 你一定会很喜欢 我们带给你的东西 |
[1:00:02] | What’s this? Where’s the other lion? | 这是什么? 另一头狮子呢? |
[1:00:04] | Right. Well, I was gonna tell you, there was this cliff and… | 对 我正要告诉你 那里有一座悬崖 |
[1:00:09] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干吗用这种眼神看我? |
[1:00:12] | That’s twice you’ve been out of step today, Blag! | 这是你今天第二次凸槌了 布雷 |
[1:00:16] | You klutz. | 你这大笨蛋 |
[1:00:17] | You know we can’t ascend to the top of the food chain | 你明明知道 如果不吃掉狮子 |
[1:00:20] | until we eat a lion! | 就升不上食物链顶端 |
[1:00:25] | Well, at least there’ll be enough for my ascension. | 不过至少我可以 |
[1:00:28] | What about the rest of us? | 那我们怎么办? |
[1:00:30] | Stepkick, pivotkick! | 向前踢 向侧踢 |
[1:00:38] | Ouch! I twisted a hoof! | 好痛哦 我扭伤了脚 |
[1:00:40] | You work and you work. Then they break your heart. | 你为他们辛苦为他们忙 他们却伤透了你的心 |
[1:00:43] | There goes my career! Prepare the sacrifices! | 我的演艺事业完了 准备祭品 |
[1:00:51] | Why did I let him go off by himself? | 我为什么让他自己去呢? |
[1:00:53] | He couldn’t catch a cold, much less his own lunch. | 他连蚊子都抓不到 更别说是午餐了 |
[1:00:59] | Bet I could catch you. | 不过我抓得到你 |
[1:01:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:01:02] | My natural predator is fuel inject… What? | 我的天敌是汽车 什么? |
[1:01:05] | I knew you weren’t really gone. I knew it! | 我就知道你没有死 我就知道 |
[1:01:09] | Come on, I knew it! We’re still buddies, right? | 我早就料到了 咱们还是麻吉 对吧? |
[1:01:13] | I lost Ryan. | 我失去了雷恩 |
[1:01:15] | There were too many. They just took him. | 太多敌人了 他被他们抓走了 |
[1:01:18] | Who? Who took him? | 谁 谁把他抓走? |
[1:01:21] | Wildebeests. The freaks with the hooves! | 牛羚 那些有蹄的怪胎 |
[1:01:25] | They got Larry and Bridget too. | 他们也把赖瑞和BJ抓走 |
[1:01:27] | Couldn’t fight, couldn’t… | 我打不过他们 |
[1:01:30] | Come on, Sam. You’re a lion. | 加油 山大王 你是狮子耶 |
[1:01:32] | You come from a long line of kings. | 你是万兽之王的后代 |
[1:01:34] | Yeah, maybe you’re not from the wild. | 没错 也许你不是来自大草原 |
[1:01:36] | But fighting’s in your blood! | 但是你拥有神鬼战士的血统 |
[1:01:38] | No. I’ll never be a real lion. | 不 我永远不会是真正的狮子 |
[1:01:42] | Wrong! You are a real lion. | 错了 你是一头真正的狮子 |
[1:01:45] | Doesn’t matter where you’re from: | 不管你来自哪里 |
[1:01:47] | Zoo, jungle, goldfish bowl. | 动物园 丛林 金鱼缸 |
[1:01:50] | It’s what’s in here. | 内心的勇气才重要 |
[1:01:52] | That determines who you are! | 你的心决定你是谁 |
[1:01:54] | At least, that’s what you always told your son. | 至少你都是这么跟你儿子说的 |
[1:01:56] | Now he’s out there, Sammy, | 现在他被抓住了 |
[1:01:59] | and he needs you. | 而且他需要你 |
[1:02:02] | Who else is gonna teach him how to roar? | 还有谁能教他怎么吼? |
[1:02:09] | That’s it, Sammy. | 这就对了 山大王 |
[1:02:16] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:02:23] | Let’s go find my son… and my friends. | 我们去找我儿子和我的朋友 |
[1:02:26] | Yeah! Nothing’s gonna stop us! | 好耶 什么都阻止不了我们 |
[1:02:29] | Except that we have no idea where we’re going! | 只是我们根本不知道 我们要去哪里 |
[1:02:34] | Follow your instincts. | 跟随你的直觉 |
[1:02:35] | Follow your instincts. | 跟随你的直觉 |
[1:02:37] | What is that? My… instincts? | 那是什么? 我的 直觉 |
[1:02:45] | Benny? You’re almost there. | 斑尼 就快到了 |
[1:02:49] | That settles it, then. | 我终于搞懂了 |
[1:02:51] | My mother definitely drank pool water when she was pregnant with me. | 我妈怀我的时候 一定是喝了太多泳池的水 |
[1:02:54] | Benny, look. | 斑尼 你看 |
[1:02:56] | The freaks with hooves! | 有蹄的怪胎 |
[1:02:58] | Ryan’s in there. | 雷恩在那里面 |
[1:03:01] | You can’t just barge in. That’s suicide! | 你不能直接闯进去 那等于是自杀 |
[1:03:03] | Benny, get out of my way! Don’t listen to the rat. | 斑尼 让开 别听那个鼠辈的话 |
[1:03:07] | -Hey, who are you calling a rat? – You, of course. | -喂 你骂谁鼠辈? -当然是你罗 |
[1:03:10] | – You’ll give away our position. – I’ll have you written up for that! | -你会曝露我们的位置 -小心我告你哦 |
[1:03:14] | Fool! You blew our cover! Men! Scatter! | 猪头 你搞砸了我们的伪装 弟兄们!分散! |
[1:03:18] | Not so fast! | 别跑得那么快 |
[1:03:20] | Look who I got, Sammy. It’s your lion instincts. | 你看我抓到谁 山大老 这是你的狮子本能 |
[1:03:23] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁? |
[1:03:25] | – Our names aren’t important. – I’m Cloak. He’s Camo. | -我们是谁不重要 -我是斗篷 他是迷彩 |
[1:03:28] | – We’re covert agents. – Why have you been leading me around? | -我们是卧底探员 -你们为什么一直误导我? |
[1:03:31] | – That’s classified. – Topsecret. | -这是机密情报 -最高机密 |
[1:03:33] | – The wildebeests have gone mad. – Cloak. | -那些牛羚发疯了 -斗篷 |
[1:03:36] | It’s not like I told them our plan is to use them to defeat Kazar’s… | 我又没告诉他们 我们打算利用他们打败蛮牛 |
[1:03:39] | Listen, just tell me, did they take my son in there? | 听好 告诉我 他们把我儿子抓去了吗? |
[1:03:42] | – That’s needtoknow. – They did. | -我不能说 你 -一定要说 |
[1:03:44] | They think the koala’s a god. You’re the worst covert agent! | 他们以为那只无尾熊是神兽 你是史上最逊的卧底探员 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, yeah? Then why can I do this? Men! | 是吗? 那我怎么会这一招?弟兄们! |
[1:03:50] | Hey! No! Stop! Sammy! | 不 住手 山大王! |
[1:03:52] | Idiot! That maneuver’s confidential. | 猪头 这一招是机密耶 |
[1:03:55] | It’s secret. This one’s confidential. | 这是秘密 这才是最高机密 |
[1:03:57] | Cloak! And this one’s restricted. | 迷彩 这是机密情报 |
[1:03:59] | Supersecret. Topsecret. This is ultrasecret! | 超级机密情报 最高机密 超级超级机密 |
[1:04:03] | Enough! No more! | 够了 别说了 |
[1:04:04] | Show ’em the supertopsecret “no more?” Gotcha! | 让他们见识超级最高机密 “够了”的招式 没问题! |
[1:04:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:11] | I got an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[1:04:16] | Who is this Great Him, anyway? I’ll take him on. | 神兽到底是谁呀? 我来对付他 |
[1:04:19] | I’m the Great Her! I’ll show Him a thing or two. | 我是女神兽 要让他尝尝我的厉害 |
[1:04:22] | I’m from New York City, for Pete’s sake. | 我是天不怕地不怕的纽约客耶 |
[1:04:25] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:04:41] | You have got to be kidding me. | 这一定是在开玩笑 |
[1:04:52] | Nigel, I don’t know what you’re trying to pull, | 尼啾 我不知道你在搞什么鬼 |
[1:04:55] | – but I will kick your… – Silence! | -不过我要海扁你 -住嘴 |
[1:04:58] | Why, you little… | 你这小王八 |
[1:05:00] | Silence, again! | 我叫你住嘴 |
[1:05:02] | You do not speak to me! | 你不能跟我说话 |
[1:05:05] | Nigel, what’s the deal? | 尼啾 这是怎么回事? |
[1:05:07] | Great Him, shall we prepare the feast? | 伟大的神兽 可以准备举行晚宴了吗? |
[1:05:10] | Yes, we shall! What’s on the menu? | 可以 我们要吃什么? |
[1:05:14] | Them. | 他们 |
[1:05:16] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:05:18] | Eat friends and be god, don’t eat friends… | 吃朋友就能当神兽 不吃朋友的话 |
[1:05:20] | God, friends, god, friends. God, I… | 神兽 朋友 神兽 朋友 |
[1:05:23] | Well, that was subtle. | 真是令人左右为难 |
[1:05:25] | Prepare the meat fire! | 准备升火烤肉 |
[1:05:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:05:33] | We cannot cook them without… | 烤肉不能没有 |
[1:05:38] | onion! | 洋葱 |
[1:05:39] | Onions. Onions. Onions. | 洋葱 洋葱 |
[1:05:43] | Well, that was fast. | 哇塞 好快哦 |
[1:05:45] | Let the ritual begin. | 开始举行仪式 |
[1:05:52] | Move it! | 走吧 |
[1:05:53] | I am so mad at you! | 我对你超不爽的 |
[1:05:56] | Wait! We also need… hats! | 等等 我们也需要 帽子 |
[1:06:02] | Do we not have the party hats of death? | 我们没有死刑的派对帽吗? |
[1:06:06] | I’ve got mine! | 我有呀 |
[1:06:07] | And before the feast, we must all… | 而且宴会开始之前 我们都要 |
[1:06:12] | What the…? | 搞什么? |
[1:06:14] | levitate… | 飘浮 |
[1:06:15] | and spin uncontrollably! | 发疯似的旋转 |
[1:06:17] | And feel a bit sick. | 觉得有点想吐 |
[1:06:21] | How do I stop this thing? | 这玩意要怎么停下来呀? |
[1:06:22] | Guys. Benny? | 大伙儿 斑尼? |
[1:06:24] | Look, a squirrel! Larry! | 看 一只松鼠 赖瑞 |
[1:06:27] | We’ve got a plan. Follow me. | 我们有个计划 跟我来 |
[1:06:29] | We? I can fly! | 我们? 我会飞 |
[1:06:32] | Oh, Great Him, we are humbled by your power. | 伟大的神兽 我们臣服在你的威力之下 |
[1:06:35] | Be humbled. Only the Great Him can do this! | 臣服吧 只有神兽才会这一招 |
[1:06:41] | Volcanic gas! Our cover’s blown! | 火山热气 我们的伪装被识破了 |
[1:06:44] | Major malfunction! Abandon ship! | 严重故障 弃船! |
[1:06:55] | Oh, boy. Well, about time you got here. | 天啊 你也该赶来了 |
[1:06:58] | Great Him, it’s another miracle! | 伟大的神兽 这又是另一个奇迹 |
[1:07:01] | You’ve delivered us a real lion! | 你把真正的狮子带来 |
[1:07:04] | Blag, your luck has turned. | 布雷 你出运了 |
[1:07:06] | Thanks to the Great Him, | 多亏伟大神兽的帮忙 |
[1:07:08] | we shall all ascend tonight. | 我们都会升级到食物链顶端 |
[1:07:11] | Nigel, we’ve got to create a distraction. | 尼啾 我们得声东击西 |
[1:07:15] | Hang on a sec! | 等一下 |
[1:07:16] | I’ve got miracles comin’ out my ears! | 我袖里乾坤 藏了一大堆奇迹 |
[1:07:19] | Ready? Stand back… | 预备 退后 |
[1:07:22] | as the Great Me attacks the lion | 伟大的神兽要对付 |
[1:07:26] | over 73 times my size! | 比我大73倍的狮子 |
[1:07:33] | Dad? My dad’s alive! Guys, my dad made it! | 爸爸 我爸还活着! 大伙儿 我爸没有死 |
[1:07:36] | Ryan, no! Hurry, I got to see him! | 雷恩 不! 快点 我要去找他 |
[1:07:42] | Whack, whack, whack! | 打呀 打呀 |
[1:07:44] | – Dad! – What? Ryan! | -爸爸 -什么 雷恩! |
[1:07:47] | – I planned this. – Ryan, no! | -这是我的伎俩 -雷恩 不! |
[1:07:54] | At long last, the cosmic balance has shifted. | 宇宙秩序终于逆转了 |
[1:07:57] | – Stay close. – Prey has become predator! | -跟紧我 -猎物变成掠食动物 |
[1:08:00] | And predator has become prey! | 掠食动物变成猎物 |
[1:08:02] | And the hoof finally trumps the claw! | 草食动物终于打败肉食动物 |
[1:08:05] | Come on, Dad! Let’s show these turkey jerkies… | 爸 来吧 让我们教训这些牛肉干 |
[1:08:08] | who’s at the top of the food chain! | 让他们知道谁才是老大 |
[1:08:12] | Let’s eat the brat first. | 先把小狮子吃掉 |
[1:08:15] | Over my dead body! | 想都别想 |
[1:08:31] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[1:08:35] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:08:40] | He’s gonna kill Samson if we don’t do something! | 我们不想办法 他就会把山大王杀死 |
[1:08:42] | Why don’t we use the secret play? | 咱们何不使用秘密绝招? |
[1:08:45] | I know. Shut up, Larry. That’s stupid. | 我知道 赖瑞 闭嘴 那太蠢了 |
[1:08:49] | No! It’s brilliant! | 不 那太聪明了 |
[1:08:51] | They laughed at me when I spoke of the Omen. | 当我提到预兆他们就笑我 |
[1:08:54] | But look who’s laughing now! | 看看现在谁还敢笑 |
[1:09:03] | Little to the left. Yeah. No! Little to the right! | 左边一点 好 不对 右边一点 |
[1:09:06] | Next floor: Bottom of the food chain! | 下一层 食物链最底端 |
[1:09:09] | Ding! | 叮 |
[1:09:12] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:09:20] | We gotta find something bigger! | 我得找更大的武器 |
[1:09:23] | I know where we can find something bigger. | 我知道哪里有更大的武器 |
[1:09:29] | Ready, Ryan? Dig deep! | 预备 雷恩 拉紧一点 |
[1:09:31] | You should have stayed at home. | 你应该待在家里 |
[1:09:33] | Now our shrine will become your tomb. | 咱们的祭坛会是你的坟墓 |
[1:09:36] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:09:45] | Ryan! | 雷恩 |
[1:09:48] | Ryan! | 雷恩 |
[1:09:51] | I don’t typically eat dessert | 通常在上主菜之前 |
[1:09:54] | before the main course! | 我不会先吃甜点 |
[1:09:56] | Get away from my son! | 离我儿子远一点 |
[1:10:08] | Ryan. | 雷恩 |
[1:10:16] | Ryan, are you still with me? | 雷恩 你没事吧? |
[1:10:19] | It’s OK, Dad. I just want you to know | 我没事 我只想告诉你 |
[1:10:24] | I’m sorry you didn’t have a father like the one I have. | 很遗憾你不像我 有一个好父亲 |
[1:10:28] | Ryan. | 雷恩 |
[1:10:33] | How touching. | 好感人哦 |
[1:10:34] | But then, last words usually are. | 不过临终遗言通常都很感人 |
[1:10:39] | Finish them. | 解决他们 |
[1:10:50] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[1:10:51] | I command you to attack them, like true predators! | 我命令你们攻击他们 就像真正的掠食动物那样 |
[1:10:55] | We’re tired of pretending to be something we’re not. | 我们不是掠食动物 不想再假装下去 |
[1:10:58] | But most of all, we’re tired of you. | 更重要的是 我们受够你了 |
[1:11:06] | Blag. Fine. | 布雷 好吧 |
[1:11:09] | I’ll kill them myself! | 那我就亲手杀死他们 |
[1:11:16] | Dad, remember what you always told me in your stories: | 爸 记得你在故事里 总是告诉我 |
[1:11:20] | Dig deep. | 鼓起勇气 |
[1:11:40] | Oh, yeah, baby! | 好耶 宝贝 |
[1:12:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:12:08] | Come on, let’s get out of here! Get out of here! | 来吧 我们离开这鬼地方 快走吧 |
[1:12:11] | And for the record, I’ve always hated your choreography. | 我要在大家面前说 我一直都讨厌你编的舞 |
[1:12:15] | It’s so… ’80s. | 真的很 俗耶 |
[1:12:19] | That’s right! Run! | 没错 跑吧 |
[1:12:21] | Run like the cowardly prey that you are! | 就像胆小的猎物逃跑吧 |
[1:12:23] | I will hunt you down! | 我会猎杀你们 |
[1:12:28] | Everyone! To the boat! | 大伙儿 快到船上 |
[1:12:30] | Top of the food chain, Ma! | 食物链的顶端 妈! |
[1:12:32] | Top of the food chain… | 食物链的顶端 |
[1:12:35] | I’m so cuddly! I like you! I’m so cuddly! I like you! | 我是小可爱 我爱你 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[1:12:39] | I’m so cuddly! I like you! I’m so cuddly! | 我是小可爱 我爱你 我是小可爱 |
[1:12:50] | Hurry! We’re never gonna make it! | 快点 不然就逃不了 |
[1:12:52] | Push, you crazy, hairy monsters! Push! | 用力推 毛绒绒的怪胎 快推 |
[1:12:56] | Larry, throw it in reverse! Reverse throwing! | 赖瑞 打倒档 倒档 |
[1:13:11] | At least I saw the wild before it disappeared. | 至少我在大草原消失前 目睹这一切 |
[1:13:15] | I can still see it. It’s right… | 我还是看得到它 它就在 |
[1:13:17] | Here. I found my roar. | 我的心中 我找到我的吼声 |
[1:13:21] | We both did, son. | 我们都找到了 儿子 |
[1:13:24] | You know, Dad, this’ll be our first story of Samson and Ryan the Wild. | 爸 这是我们第一个 “山大王和雷恩”的故事 |
[1:13:28] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna believe it. | 我想不会有人相信吧 |
[1:13:33] | Incoming! | 炸弹来袭 |
[1:13:41] | I’m so cuddly! | 我是小可爱 |
[1:13:43] | Cuddly! I’m so cuddly! | 我是小可爱 |
[1:13:46] | I know you’re cuddly. But can you float? | 我知道你很可爱 可是你会飘浮吗? |
[1:13:52] | I’m having a Really nice day | 今天真是个 美好的一天 |
[1:13:54] | Really nice day Really nice day | 美好的一天 美好的一天 |
[1:13:56] | Stepkick left! | 向左踢 |
[1:13:58] | Really nice day | 美好的一天 |
[1:14:00] | Stepkick right! | 向右踢 |
[1:14:02] | Splendid. No! Smashing. Hey! | 非常好 不 棒呆了 |
[1:14:05] | Stupendous! Are you guys sure about this? | 超厉害的 你们真的觉得很棒吗? |
[1:14:07] | Operation SnakeOver is now complete. | 脱胎换骨行动已经完成 |
[1:14:09] | Hey, look, everyone! I’m a secret agent! | 大伙儿看 我是秘密情报员 |
[1:14:14] | Bridget, I get it. You’re more than a tall, lanky goddess. | 布里奇特 我知道啦 你不只是身材高挑的女神 |
[1:14:17] | You’re a strong, independent female. | 也是坚强独立的女性 |
[1:14:19] | You don’t need to be defined by your relationship | 不需要靠交男朋友来证明自己 |
[1:14:22] | and I, I respect that. It’s about time. | 我也尊重你这一点 该是时候了 |
[1:14:27] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:14:29] | Just your daily dose of vitamin Bridget, baby. | 你每天的布里奇特维他命 宝贝儿 |
[1:14:33] | Oh, yeah yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:14:34] | Really nice day Really nice day | 美好的一天 美好的一天 |
[1:14:36] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:14:40] | Stepkick, pivotkick, walk, walk, walk. | 向前踢 向侧踢 向前走 |
[1:14:43] | Yes! Did y’all see that? Check this! | 好耶 你们看到没? 你们看! |
[1:14:46] | Go, Blag! Go, Blag! Go, Blag! | 好耶 布雷! 好耶 布雷! |
[1:14:49] | Hey, Blag. | 喂 布雷 |
[1:14:51] | No parkin’ on the dance floor. Parkin’? | 舞池里不准停车 停车? |
[1:14:55] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:14:56] | Make some room there, big guy! | 让开 大家伙 |
[1:15:00] | Really nice day Really, really nice day | 美好的一天 非常美好的一天 |
[1:15:03] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:15:06] | Pretty crazy, right? Pretty wild! | 很赞吧 很狂野吧? |
[1:15:12] | Well, technically, it… | 老实说 |
[1:15:14] | It’s awesome. | 是挺棒的 |
[1:15:17] | Yes, right. | 好耶 |
[1:15:19] | I was just gonna say that. Come on! Everyone! | 我本来就要这么说 来吧 大家一起来跳舞 |
[1:15:26] | This is gonna be a long ride home. | 回家的旅程会很漫长 |
[1:15:28] | I’m havin’ a | 今天真是个 |
[1:15:30] | Really nice day Really nice day, really nice day | 美好的一天 非常美好的一天 |
[1:15:34] | I’m having a I’m so cuddly, I like you | 今天真是个 我是小可爱 我爱你 |
[1:15:37] | G’day | 你好 |
[1:15:41] | What are you doing this for? What, do you think it’s funny? | 你干吗要这样? 你以为很好玩吗? |
[1:15:44] | Just get out. | 给我出去 |
[1:15:46] | Sorry about that, everybody. Sorry. | 不好意思哦 各位 歹势啦 |
[1:15:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:15:50] | Do carry on. | 继续吧 |
[1:16:25] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:21:19] | All right, everybody exit in an orderly… | 好了 请大家有秩序地走出戏院 |
[1:21:22] | All right, single file! Keep it… | 大家排成一排 |
[1:21:26] | I seem to do a lot of falling and screaming in this adventure. | 我在这部电影里 怎么不是惨叫就是跌倒呢? |