Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The White Crow(白乌鸦)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The White Crow(白乌鸦)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:白乌鸦
英文名称:The White Crow
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] \h\h\h\h\h\h\h通常用来形同不同寻常的人 或是不被同类认可的人
[00:50] You knew 你知道
[00:52] No 不
[00:53] You knew what he was planning to do 你知道他打算这么做吗
[00:57] No 不知道
[00:59] You’re saying he never spoke of defection? 你的意思是他从没提及过叛逃吗
[01:02] The subject never came up 这个问题从来没有出现过
[01:05] He never spoke of it? 他从没提过吗
[01:07] Never 没有
[01:09] This is an attack 这是一次抨击
[01:11] upon the Soviet Union 对于苏联来说
[01:13] No 我不这么认为
[01:16] It’s about dance 这是舞蹈
[01:18] Dance? 只是舞蹈吗
[01:19] He knows nothing about politics 他对政治一无所知
[01:21] He’s gone to the West because there he can dance 他去西方只是因为他会跳舞
[01:25] He could dance here 他在苏联也可以跳啊
[01:28] Yes, but… 是的 但是
[01:37] I think it’s likely he had an explosion of character 我想他很可能是压抑太久爆发了
[01:43] That’s who he is 他就是这样的人
[01:53] (前)苏联 1938年3月17日
[02:44] Mother will recover 妈妈会好的
[03:56] Hey. 醒醒
[03:57] After immigration return your passport 移民局归还你的护照
[04:02] Thank you 谢谢
[04:25] 布尔歇机场 巴黎 1961年3月12日
[04:37] – Thank you. – Nice to meet you. -谢谢 -很高兴见到你
[04:41] Sir Sergeyev, Madam Dudinskaya 谢尔盖耶夫先生 杜丁西娅女士
[04:44] It’s a great pleasure to welcome you both to France. 很荣幸接待二位莅临法国
[04:47] This is a historic moment. 这是历史性的一刻
[04:49] It’s the first time to since the war 这是自冷战以来
[04:51] that Leningrad famous Kirov Company have been seen in the West. 列宁格勒著名的基洛夫公司首次在西方露面
[04:55] Do you think this visit is going to 您们觉得这次会面
[04:58] have a positive effect on the cold war? 会对冷战产生一些积极影响吗
[05:02] We are delighted to be here 我们很高兴来到这里
[06:38] Rudi. Rudi. 鲁迪 鲁迪
[06:42] Where are you off to? 你要去哪
[06:44] For a walk 散步
[06:46] Want me to come with you? 需要我陪你吗
[06:51] Class in two hours 两小时后上课
[06:53] I won’t forget 我不会忘的
[06:58] Keep an eye on him 看好他
[07:06] Freedom 自由
[07:08] Equality 公平
[07:10] Brotherhood 友谊万岁
[07:14] Glory of the French Republic, Paris 1883 法兰西共和国的荣耀 巴黎 1883
[07:28] – One more? – Yes -还需要酒吗 -来一杯
[07:34] Where are you from? 你从哪儿来
[07:35] I don’t understand 我听不懂你说什么
[07:39] where are you from? 你来自哪里
[07:40] Soviet union. 苏联
[07:42] Dancer. 跳舞的
[07:43] Here find a race. 来这里比赛
[07:46] You can help me please? 你能帮我个忙吗
[07:50] – Help. – Yes. -帮忙 -可以
[07:51] Yes, what you want? 什么忙
[07:52] Shop. Shop to buy things. 商店 哪里可以买东西
[07:56] Special shop, I need toy train. 卖玩具小火车的那种店
[09:02] I have a place, I’m dancing! 我名字在这儿 我要跳舞了
[09:26] Have you seen the list? 你看到那个名单了吗
[09:29] I haven’t looked 没看到
[09:30] It’s posted 就贴在门口
[09:31] I still haven’t looked 我没看到
[09:34] Don’t you want to know? 你不想知道吗
[09:35] Sergeyev’s not giving you the first night. 谢尔盖耶夫第一晚不会让你上
[09:46] Rudi, I’m very sorry 鲁迪 我很抱歉
[09:48] What difference does it make? 对我来说都一样
[09:49] It’s not going to take long 用不了多久
[09:51] What’s not going to take long? 什么用不了多久
[09:53] Until everyone knows who I am 用不了多久我就会出名
[09:56] Hello 大家好
[10:13] Arms soft. Soft arms 手臂要柔软 放松
[10:22] 基洛夫 六年前
[10:31] Leningrad Choreographic School 基洛夫舞蹈学校
[11:27] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么
[11:29] Are you in charge? 你是负责人吗
[11:30] I’m Valentin Ivanovich Shelkov 我是瓦伦丁·伊万诺维奇·谢尔科夫
[11:33] I’m Rudolf Nureyev 我是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫
[11:35] I’m here to dance 我来这儿跳舞
[11:37] Are you out of your head? 你疯了吗
[11:39] I’ve been accepted as a pupil 我已经被录取了
[11:40] I’ve come from Ufa 我来自乌法
[11:42] Really? 真的吗
[11:44] You’ve got the wrong date 你来得不是时候
[11:47] Come back in a week 一周后再来
[11:58] This is where you will all be living 以后你们就住这儿
[12:20] Young man, turn your head 小伙子 转头
[12:26] And lower your shoulder 把肩放低
[12:32] For the feet 脚也跟上
[12:37] It’s not working for me 这对我没用
[12:38] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[12:40] What I say 我说
[12:41] It’s not working 这儿对我没用
[12:42] The school is not for you? 这个学校不适合你吗
[12:45] You only arrived a few weeks ago 你只来了几周
[12:47] Four weeks 四周
[12:50] The Leningrad Choreographic School 基洛夫舞蹈学校
[12:52] is thought to be the greatest ballet institute in the world 是世界公认的最好的芭蕾舞学院
[12:56] You’re the first pupil to complain 你是第一个抱怨的学生
[13:00] Shelkov says your technique is inadequate 谢尔科夫说你的舞技不成熟
[13:04] You lack control. You’re clumsy 你缺乏管教 四肢不协调
[13:08] We know you’re talented 我们知道你是有天赋的
[13:11] but you’re old 但你年龄大了
[13:12] That’s why I have to catch up 所以我得赶上来
[13:13] You’re way behind 你落后了很多
[13:15] I’m seventeen. 我十七岁
[13:16] I have to do six years’ work in three 我必须在三年内完成六年的学习量
[13:19] Well? What’s stopping you? 那么 是什么阻碍了你
[13:21] I’m ready to work 我做好准备了
[13:23] But not with Shelkov, is that what you mean? 但不要谢尔科夫当你老师 是这个意思吗
[13:29] Ballet is about rules 芭蕾就得守规矩
[13:32] It’s about discipline. It has to be. 得守纪律 必须如此
[13:35] That means it’s about obedience 意味着要服从
[13:39] Only through discipline can you find freedom 通过管教你才能享受自由
[13:42] I’d rather die than live under the rules 让我一味服从 不如去死
[13:44] One day you might be good enough to say that 也许以后你优秀到够格讲这句话
[13:48] You’re not good enough yet 但现在你还不够格
[13:51] Far from it 远远不够
[13:53] I believe I would progress faster with another teacher 我相信我跟着其他老师进步得更快
[13:58] Which teacher do you have in mind? 你有中意的老师吗
[14:37] – Hello – Hello -你好 -你好
[14:48] – You’re Rudolf Nureyev? -Yes -你就是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫吗 -是的
[14:51] I’m Alexander Ivanovich Pushkin 我是亚历山大·伊万诺维奇·普希金
[14:55] You’ll find some space over there 请在那边找个位置
[15:05] Take a bow 请开始
[15:20] – Is everybody warmed up? – Yes -你们都热身完毕了吗 -是的
[15:23] Boys, as usual, two demi pliés and 小伙子们 通常 是两个半蹲和
[15:26] one grand plié in each position 一个大蹲为一个点位
[15:29] Get ready 做好准备
[15:34] Please 请开始
[15:45] Bend back, further back 向后弯 再向后弯
[15:55] Hold your back straight 把背打直
[15:59] Fifth position 第五位置
[16:07] Assemblé, Assemblé 聚合步
[16:11] Assemblé sauté, Assemblé sauté 双起单落小跳
[16:15] Brisé forwards, Brisé backwards 向前打脚移动 再向后
[16:18] Two brisé. En changement 两个打脚小跳 再一个转身
[16:53] Sleep, sleep, sleep 睡吧睡吧
[17:28] When does the door open? 什么时候开门
[17:29] What? 什么
[17:34] Open 开门
[17:36] Come back later 晚点再来吧
[17:38] No. stay here. I’m here for the raft 不 我就在这儿等木筏
[17:42] The Raft? 什么木筏
[17:45] I want The Raft to myself. 我想亲自看看木筏
[19:18] Rudik! Come and join in! 鲁迪克 来和我们一起玩
[19:33] Rudik Rudik 鲁迪克 鲁迪克
[19:38] Come over here 你过来
[19:41] Are you alright? 你还好吧
[19:43] Yes 嗯
[19:44] Here, let me help you 来 我给你擦擦鼻涕
[21:35] Am I pleasing you? 你喜欢我吗
[21:37] I’m sorry? 什么
[21:38] You never say anything to me 你从没和我说过话
[21:42] Oh 噢
[21:44] I just want to know if I’m pleasing you 我只是想知道你喜欢我吗
[21:48] You don’t displease me 我不讨厌你
[21:49] Is that all you’ll say? 就这样吗
[21:52] Listen, you’re an intelligent man 听着 你是个聪明人
[21:55] Work it out for yourself 自己想办法吧
[21:58] When you please me, you’ll know 我喜欢你的时候 你会知道的
[22:05] Steps have a logic 舞步是有逻辑的
[22:09] You need to find that logic 你需要去探寻其中的逻辑
[22:12] not to force it 而不是一味苦练
[22:15] One step follows another, with no impression of haste 一步接着一步 不该急促
[22:20] Or effort 揠苗助长
[22:21] Steps follow. And belong 一步一步来 步步归一
[22:29] They… 它们
[22:31] are interconnected 彼此相连
[22:43] Thank you 谢谢你
[23:18] Sir 先生
[23:21] This is impossible 这不可能
[23:33] Why aren’t we talking to each other? 我们应该和其他人聊聊
[23:37] This is ridiculous 这真是可笑
[23:45] I know who you are 我知道你
[23:46] You are Pierre Lacotte 您是皮埃尔·拉科泰
[23:48] How do you know me? 你怎么认识我
[23:49] And you are Claire Motte. 而您应该是克莱尔·莫特
[23:50] I konw faces of dancers 我认得出舞蹈家的脸
[23:52] I see you in dance magazines. I studied. 我在舞蹈杂志上见过你 我有做功课
[23:56] Well, we are wondering if you are allowed to speak to us. 我们在想是什么让你直接上来跟我们说话
[24:00] I decided to build the bridge. 我是想主动建立沟通的桥梁
[24:02] Rudolf Nureyev 我是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫
[24:05] You are with the company? 你是跟公司一块儿来的吗
[24:06] Did you dance tonight? 你今晚跳舞了吗
[24:08] If I had danced, you would remember. 我要是跳了您会记得起我的
[24:12] So what did you think of the performance? 那你觉得刚刚的表演怎么样
[24:14] I wasn’t there. 我当时没在
[24:15] Are you missed it? 你没看到吗
[24:16] I went to the concert instead. 我去了音乐会
[24:18] The concert? 音乐会
[24:19] An excellent musician. 一位出色的演奏家
[24:20] He played Bach. 他弹的是巴赫
[24:22] Not bad. 还不错
[24:24] You speak very good English. 你英语说得很好
[24:25] I take teacher in Leningrad. I pay him. 我花了钱在列宁格勒请了老师
[24:28] I want to not to be different down when I come to West. 我不想来这儿后融入不到西方人里去
[24:31] It would be nice to talk to you about ballet. 和你聊芭蕾肯定不错
[24:33] Yes! About ballet. 是的 聊芭蕾
[24:35] I like that. 我喜欢芭蕾
[24:38] Cheers 干杯
[24:40] Cheers 干杯
[24:46] 1, 2, 3, 4 一 二 三 四
[24:52] and open your arms. 然后展开双手
[24:53] Alright, let’s see you do it. 好了 你们来一遍
[25:51] Ladies, fouettés please 女孩们 接下来挥鞭转
[26:05] How was your class? 你课上的怎么样
[26:07] We have various outings planned 我们计划了各种外出活动
[26:09] All the main sights. 去看各种有名的景点
[26:11] The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame. 卢浮宫 埃菲尔铁塔 巴黎圣母院
[26:14] Organised trips. 规划好了
[26:16] That’s nice. 那挺好的
[26:20] You haven’t forgotten the company meeting 你还没忘记我们
[26:21] before we left Leningrad? 离开基洛夫之前的公司会议吧
[26:23] I never miss a meeting. 我从来不忘
[26:26] We agreed 我们同意
[26:27] we go together 我们一起
[26:29] on the bus. 乘公交去
[26:31] Shall I put you down? 要我把你加进去吗
[26:32] Yes, of course. 当然要加
[26:50] This is my favourite spot. 这是我最喜欢的地方
[26:54] I find that always have it to myself. 我从来不告诉别人
[26:59] What do you think? 你怎么想
[27:01] It’s always Russian. 总是在俄国
[27:04] It’s always the Russians. 永远是俄国人
[27:05] The French invented ballet, but 是法国人发明了芭蕾 但是
[27:08] the energy always comes in from the east. 生命力是从东方源源不断流淌而来
[27:12] What’re you saying? 你在说什么
[27:13] I don’t understand. 我听不懂
[27:15] What you do is not technically perfect. 你做的严格来说并不完美
[27:18] Sometimes it seems even a little bit clumsy. 有时候看着甚至有点笨拙
[27:22] But its spirit is perfect. 但其中的灵魂很完美
[27:25] You take the stage, 你要占据那舞台
[27:27] and that’s more important. 那才更加重要
[27:30] Only one thing can stop you at your premiere. That’s fear. 只有一件能影响你上台 就是恐惧
[27:36] I shall fight fear. 我会与恐惧抗争
[28:06] My husband said you’ve not been looking after yourself. 我丈夫说你一直没有照顾好自己
[28:12] I brought you some soup. 我给你带了点汤
[28:16] It’s not bad. 挺好喝的
[28:19] He said you don’t eat with the others. 他说你不肯跟其他人一起吃饭
[28:22] A dancer needs to look after his body. 一个舞者需要照顾好自己的身体
[28:27] He says you react like an animal 他说你就像一头
[28:29] who’s been brought into the house. 被强行带进这屋子的动物
[28:31] I didn’t know he’d noticed me. 我不知道他原来注意到我了
[28:34] Oh yes, he’s noticed you. 当然会 他注意到你了
[28:39] This is French onion soup. 这是法式洋葱汤
[28:41] Not quite how they make it in Paris. 跟他们在巴黎的做法不太一样
[28:44] Not the right cheese. 奶酪不对
[28:47] You’ve been to Paris? 你去过巴黎
[28:48] No. 没有
[28:51] Have you been to London? 你去过伦敦吗
[28:53] I’ve only read about them. 我只读到过这些城市
[28:55] Which city is better? Paris or London? 哪个城市更好 巴黎还是伦敦
[28:57] Better for what? 什么更好
[29:00] Better for life? Better for ballet? 生活更好 还是芭蕾更好
[29:01] Everything. 一切
[29:03] They say Paris is more beautiful but London is special too. 据说巴黎更漂亮 不过伦敦也很特别
[29:07] People know more about ballet? 那里的人更了解芭蕾吗
[29:08] Maybe. 或许吧
[29:11] Your husband is a good man. 你的丈夫是个好人
[29:13] I think so. 我也觉得
[29:15] His class is two holy hours. 他的课就是神圣两小时
[29:22] Eat the soup. 把汤喝了
[29:24] Don’t worry, you will see Paris one day. 别担心 总有一天你会去巴黎的
[31:19] Sleep. 继续睡
[31:21] I’ll come back soon. 我很快就回来
[33:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:02] – You fought fear. – Yeah. -你战胜了恐惧 -没错
[34:05] You were spectacular! 你真是太令人惊叹了
[34:07] – Bravo. – Thank you. -太棒了 -谢谢
[34:09] This is my friend, Clara Saint. 这是我的朋友 克拉拉·赛因特
[34:12] Clara Saint. 克拉拉·赛因特
[34:15] I like the name. 我喜欢这个名字
[34:18] It was wonderful! 演出非常精彩
[34:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:22] Is there any chance we could all have dinner tonight? 我们今晚有机会共进晚餐吗
[34:26] I can ask. 我可以问一下
[34:45] – He said okay. – Yes. -他说可以 -太好了
[34:46] But I have to take someone with me. 但是我必须带一个人一起
[34:50] Shapiro. 夏皮罗
[34:58] This is my friend, Yuri Soloviev. 这是我朋友 尤里·索罗维耶夫
[35:00] We share a room at the hotel. He’s with us. 我们在旅店住同一间房 他跟我们一起
[35:06] Rudi, are you coming with us? 鲁迪 你跟我们一起吗
[35:08] Not now. 现在不行
[35:09] That’s a pity. 真可惜
[35:20] – There was opposition. – Opposition? -有过反对 -什么反对
[35:23] People against me, 反对我的人
[35:24] – they do not want me in Paris. – Why? Why did they oppse you? -他们不想我去巴黎 -为什么反对你
[35:27] Sergeyev doesn’t want me to come. 谢尔盖耶夫不想让我来
[35:29] Very against, doesn’t like me. 非常反对 他不喜欢我
[35:31] But I don’t understand. 但是我没明白
[35:32] If the head of the company doesn’t want you, why are you here? 要是总部不想要你 你为什么会在这
[35:35] Obvious reason, have to show the world [the russes] are the best. 很明显 要向世界证明俄国人最厉害
[35:39] How do that without the best answers? 没了最佳的选择还怎么证明
[35:42] Yuri and me. Yuri went better than me. 尤里和我 尤里比我混得好
[35:44] – But you’re allowed out. – Say it again. -但他们同意你出来 -再说一遍
[35:46] The dancers. Are you allowed out of your own? 舞者们 你们可以自己出来吗
[35:49] – Here we are. – Yeah. But that’s not what I’m asking. -我们人都在这了 -我问的不是这个
[35:52] Is it allowed? 我是问允许吗
[35:54] We’re told not to speak to foreigners, 我们不能跟外国人说话
[35:56] especially not foreign dancers. 尤其是外国舞者
[35:58] Not to go out with them. 不要和他们出去
[35:59] Not to eat with them. 不要和他们吃饭
[36:01] Don’t talk. Don’t discuss. 不要聊天 不要讨论
[36:03] Stay together. Socialists only. 集体行动 只跟社会主义者做朋友
[36:06] Aren’t you frightened? 你不害怕吗
[36:07] What can they do? 他们能怎么样
[36:08] Can’t stalk me in the street? 不能在街上跟踪我
[36:10] Can’t arrest me. 不能逮捕我
[36:11] No. But when you get back home, 是不行 但等你回国以后
[36:13] can they make your life difficult? 他们不会给你穿小鞋吗
[36:20] I’m here for an obligation. 我肩负责任而来
[36:22] What sort of obligation? 什么样的责任
[36:24] See as much as possible. Learn. 尽可能多看到一些东西 学习
[36:27] – Oh, what do you want to see? – Picasso. -你想看什么 -毕加索
[36:29] 亨利·马蒂斯:法国画家 野兽派创始人 奥古斯特·罗丹:法国雕塑家 欧洲雕刻“三大支柱”之一
[36:29] Matisse. Roddan. Paul Gauguin. 马蒂斯 罗丹 保罗·高更
[36:32] New painting. 新的画作
[36:34] Look. Really look. 好好看看
[36:36] See what they teach us. 看看能教我什么
[36:38] It’s important. Important for you dance. 这很重要 对你的舞蹈很重要
[36:40] Vital. Vital for the dance. 是至关重要 对舞蹈至关重要
[36:44] – I went to the Louvre. – What did you see? -我去了卢浮宫 -看见了什么
[36:46] The raft. 木筏
[36:48] – The Raft of the Medusa. – Yeah, of course. -《美杜莎之筏》 -是的
[36:51] Why do you smile? 你笑什么
[36:54] Because it’s beauty made out of ugliness. 因为那是由丑构成的美
[36:57] It’s reality, but it’s also art. 它是现实 但也是艺术
[37:00] It’s shocking, but it has great great authority. 是很震撼 但也有着权威
[37:06] So now you know why I smile. 现在你知道我为什么笑了
[37:25] You’re not drinking? 你不喝酒吗
[37:28] No. 不喝
[37:32] You’re not talking. 你也不爱说话
[37:37] I’m sorry. I’m poor company. 抱歉 我不太会聊天
[37:40] I’ve been taking valium. 我这段时间在服用安定
[37:44] Valium? 安定
[37:47] It’s a drug. 是一种药物
[37:55] My boyfriend died. 我的男朋友死了
[37:59] He was killed in a car crash six days ago with his brother. 他六天前和兄弟死于一场车祸
[38:04] They have been diving in Corsican. 他们去了科西嘉岛那边潜水
[38:08] They were driving back. 他们当时正往回开
[38:11] How old? 他多大
[38:12] Twenty-one. 21岁
[38:15] What was his name? 他叫什么名字
[38:18] Franson Malraux 法颂·马尔罗
[38:20] Famous name. 很有名的姓氏
[38:23] His father is André Malraux. 他父亲是安德烈·马尔罗
[38:25] He’s minister of culture. 他是文化部长
[38:28] He write a great book. 他写过一本著作
[38:30] la Condition humaine 《人类的命运》
[38:32] You’ve read that? 你读过那本书吗
[38:33] It’s available in Russia? 俄国也有那本书吗
[38:36] We know teachers, you know? We no provincials 我们有老师的好吗 我们不是乡下人
[38:47] I’ve been alone. I couldn’t go out. 我一直都是一个人 出不去
[38:52] I couldn’t face anyone. 我无法面对别人
[38:56] It’s clear they forced me tonight. 很明显今天我是被逼着来的
[38:58] She said I had to see your dance. 她说我必须看你的舞
[39:02] For those three hours, I forgot Franson was dead. 那三个小时里 我都忘了法颂的死
[39:09] I’m better than ballerina. 我可不止是个芭蕾舞演员啊
[39:16] Much. 多了去了
[39:19] You work? 你上班吗
[39:22] I don’t know what to do in my life. 我不知道这辈子该做什么
[39:26] You have to decide. Important you decide. 你必须做出决定 这很重要
[39:31] Everyone must have a purpose in life. 每个人一生中都得有个意义
[39:34] Otherwise, what’s the point. 不然还有什么意义
[39:40] When did you find yours? 你什么时候找到你的意义的
[39:43] I went to the opera. 我去看了戏剧
[39:44] – When? – I’m six. -什么时候 -六岁的时候
[39:47] My mother win lottery. 我妈妈赢了彩票
[39:50] She wouldn’t want to go for open house unified. 她不想去参加统一的开放日
[39:53] My three sisters, mother and me, we go together. 我三个姐姐 妈妈和我一起去的
[39:59] Five people, one ticket. 五个人 只有一张票
[40:05] You got in? 你们进去了
[40:07] – Yes. – All of you? -是啊 -所有人吗
[40:10] I love the chandelier. 我很爱那个吊灯
[40:13] The village culture. 那种乡土文化
[40:16] The smell. 那种味道
[40:18] The people together. 人们聚在一起
[40:20] I think, that’s my life. 我觉得 那就是我的人生
[40:29] I was kind of boy, 我是那种
[40:32] alone, always. 一直孤身一人的人
[40:37] They call me white crow. 他们叫我白乌鸦
[40:59] Alright, what did you see? 好了 你们看见什么
[42:02] You came. 你来了
[42:03] Liuba… 露芭
[42:05] Hello. Cakes. 你好 我带了蛋糕
[42:07] Thank you. Come in. 谢谢 快进来
[42:12] Don’t be shy. 别害羞
[42:15] Everyone, attention. 大家听我说
[42:18] This is Rudolf Nureyev. 这位是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫
[42:20] We met at the Leningrad Choreographic 我们在基洛夫舞蹈学校
[42:23] School’s graduation evening. 的毕业晚会上认识的
[42:24] He’s a dancer. 他是个舞者
[42:26] Hello everybody. 大家好
[42:27] Hello. 你好
[42:28] And also he says he’s been going to the Hermitage every day. 他还说他每天都去冬宫
[42:31] – He goes to the Hermitage every day? – Yes. -他每天都去冬宫 -对
[42:33] And I told him a lot of us spend time in the Hermitage. 我就跟他说我们一些人也在冬宫待了很久
[42:36] And that we all like to meet every Sunday afternoon 我们每周日下午都会聚一聚
[42:38] a whole lot of us to talk, to talk about 大家聊聊天
[42:43] all sorts of things, 什么都聊
[42:46] life, art, science, 生活 艺术 科学
[42:49] and that he would be very welcome to join us. 我们也很欢迎你加入我们
[42:53] I won’t stay long. 我不会待很久的
[42:54] Stay as long as you like. Everyone else does. 想待多久就待多久 大家都一样
[42:59] I don’t want to be a trouble. 我不想给大家添麻烦
[43:01] You’re no trouble. 你才不会添麻烦
[43:02] This is my brother Leonid, we are twins. 这是我哥利昂尼德 我们是双胞胎
[43:05] Hello. 你好
[43:06] Your sister started telling me about Rembrandt. 你的妹妹跟我聊了伦勃朗
[43:09] I want to find out as much as I can. 我想尽可能多了解一些
[43:11] Rembrandt? 伦勃朗
[43:12] Leonid’s a student at the Polytechnic, like me. 利昂尼德是理工大的学生 跟我一样
[43:16] I will have a drink and then go. 我喝一杯就走
[43:18] No. Have a drink and stay. 别 喝一杯 留下聊聊
[43:20] C’mon sit with us. C’mon, c’mon. 来跟我们坐坐 来吧
[44:13] It’s a good time. There’s never been a better time. 真的很开心 从来没这么开心过
[44:18] What, just because we’re going to send a man into space? 怎么 因为我们要送人进太空
[44:22] If you think about it, 如果好好想想
[44:24] the Soviet Union’s not even fifty years old, 苏联都还没有到五十年
[44:27] and yet we’ve caught up. 然而我们赶上了
[44:28] Ahead of the Americans! 超越美国人
[44:30] Yes, ahead of the Americans, yes! 是啊 超越美国人
[44:32] We went through terrible times. 我们经历过苦难
[44:37] But they’re over. 但那些都结束了
[44:39] The bad times are behind us now. 艰难的时代都过去了
[44:59] Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 伦勃朗·哈尔曼松·凡·莱因
[45:01] born in Leiden 1606. 1606年生于荷兰莱顿
[45:04] One of nine children. 九个孩子之一
[45:06] Father a miller, mother a baker’s daughter. 父亲是磨坊工 母亲是面包师的女儿
[45:13] Introduces a new style of portraiture. 创造了一种新的肖像风格
[46:11] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[46:13] They look all the same to me. 我觉得它们长得都一样
[46:15] Not the same, all different. 并不一样 各有不同
[46:17] How big is your apartment? 你的公寓有多大
[46:19] Small. Very small and have to share. 小 很小 还得跟人一起住
[46:22] Well. Then how can you so much truck? 那你还要这么多火车干什么
[46:24] See that one, please. 麻烦让我看下那个
[46:26] – This? – Yes. -这个吗 -对
[46:28] If you’re going to ask stupid questions, better do it alone. 如果你要问愚蠢的问题 最好别捎上我
[46:34] The shop is not good. 这家店不行
[46:36] Do you think this one about everything? 你是不是觉得一切都不行
[46:38] Are you this good all the time? 你就一直都很优秀吗
[46:39] You sit down over there and shut up. 你在那里坐好别说话
[46:42] I want to see everything you have. 我要看你这里有的一切
[46:44] I demanded. I want a train, a good train, the best you have. 我要求了一辆火车 你这里最好的
[46:49] Stop showing me rubbish. 别再给我看那些破烂了
[46:52] Sir, our shop… 先生 我们的店
[46:54] Do you have transpirean express? 你有蒸汽火车吗
[47:11] Look. 你看
[47:21] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[47:24] Yes, of course, why? 挺好的 怎么了
[48:48] Rudik, your Father has returned. 鲁迪克 你父亲回来了
[48:51] Come and greet him. 来跟他打个招呼
[50:25] I was wondering if perhaps you’d care to eat with us. 我想问问 你是否愿意跟我们一起吃饭
[50:32] Eat at your home? 去你们家吃饭吗
[50:34] I’ve spoken to Alexander Ivanovich about it. 我和亚历山大·伊万诺维奇谈过了
[50:37] I’m afraid our quarters are very modest. 就是我们的住处十分简陋
[50:39] He wants me to come? 他想让我去吗
[50:44] We’re here. 我们回来了
[50:47] Come in. 进来吧
[50:50] Ah Rudolf, yes, good. 鲁道夫 你来了 很好
[50:54] Please, there’s no need for you to get up. 您不必起身的
[50:56] I want to get up. And anyway you’re here to eat. 我想起来 再说你是来吃饭的
[51:00] Over here. 那边坐
[51:02] Sit? 坐吗
[51:03] Xenia tells me she’s been looking after you. 泽尼娅说她一直在照顾你
[51:08] I hope you don’t mind. 但愿您别介意
[51:10] Why would I mind? 我为什么会介意
[51:27] I am of course interested… 我多少有些好奇
[51:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:31] do you ever think about 你是否想过
[51:35] the purpose of dance? 舞蹈的意义是什么
[51:38] – The purpose? – Yes -意义 -对
[51:40] Nobody thinks about this. 没人考虑过这个
[51:42] It’s true. 没错
[51:44] Why dance? 为什么跳舞
[51:48] To take the audience somewhere else. 为了带观众欣赏别处风光
[51:51] Somewhere new. 没去过的地方
[51:52] Yes, of course. 那是自然
[51:55] But why? 但是为什么呢
[51:59] Escape. 逃离
[52:01] Just that? 仅此而已吗
[52:03] Is life that awful then? 生活就那么糟糕吗
[52:06] And escape to what? 而且要逃离去哪里
[52:11] You see, all the time I’m teaching technique. 一直以来 我教舞蹈动作
[52:15] That’s all I do. 这是我的工作
[52:17] However, 但是
[52:19] it is good to remember, 也得铭记在心
[52:21] technique is only a means, 动作只是一种途径
[52:25] not an end. 而非结局
[52:28] “Oh he leapt perfectly.” “他做了一个完美跳跃”
[52:31] So what? 那又如何
[52:32] “Oh she raised an arm, it was perfect.” “她举起了一只手 那太完美了”
[52:37] So? 那又怎样
[52:40] We spend so much time on technique. 我们花了太多时间在动作上
[52:44] It’s all we think about. 我们就只考虑了这些
[52:47] What should we think about? 我们应该思考什么
[52:51] Story. 故事
[52:55] What story do we wish to tell? 我们想要诉说什么样的故事
[52:59] Why do so few people ask themselves: 为什么很少人会问自己
[53:03] “What do I wish to say?” “我该说些什么”
[53:15] You need to let your feelings pour out 你应该让你的情感倾泻而出
[53:48] Let’s stop here 打住吧
[53:50] Be more expressive with your body 你肢体上的表现力还不够
[53:53] Story, you see? 故事 明白吗
[53:55] Pure story. Unless you have story to tell, 纯粹的故事 除非你有故事可说
[53:59] you have no reason to dance. 否则也没有跳舞的理由
[54:06] I took the … feminine. 我用了 女性的身法
[54:10] That’s what I did. 我就是这么做的
[54:12] Hard to say in English. 很难用英语解释
[54:15] Try your range. 尽你所能吧
[54:19] Before me, male, bold, boring, 在我之前 男性都是粗犷无聊
[54:25] man on this tense does nothing. 在这方面男人什么都做不了
[54:28] But women, 但是女人们
[54:29] leap, jump, turn. 旋转腾跳
[54:35] The man, 男人呢
[54:41] I ask why not man be like woman. 我问为什么男人不能像女人
[54:45] I took for the woman. 我跳女步
[54:48] ♪ My dear sir please take your hand away. ♪ ♪ 亲爱的先生 有劳松手 ♪
[54:51] ♪ No indeed. I guess it is not your day. ♪ ♪ 别搭上来 今天不是时候 ♪
[54:55] ♪ You’re just wasting my precious time. ♪ ♪ 你只是在浪费我宝贵的时间 ♪
[54:59] ♪ Dress like you aren’t even worth that dance. ♪ ♪ 穿成你这样不配我起舞 ♪
[55:13] Watch. 看着
[55:32] I knew you’d like it. 我就知道你会喜欢
[55:34] Is this always this good? 这一直这么棒吗
[55:36] Always. 没错
[55:46] It’s none of their business. 这与他们无关
[55:48] You grieved how you want. 你想怎么哀悼就怎么哀悼
[56:07] Sit down 先坐下
[56:18] I received this letter 我收到了这份信
[56:20] Yes 所以呢
[56:22] I am being sent to the Ministry of Culture 我要被送到
[56:23] of the Bashkirian Soviet Socialist Republic 苏联的文化部
[56:25] to apply there for future work 申请今后的工作
[56:27] Yes. So? 嗯 接着说
[56:29] This will kill me 这会毁了我
[56:31] I don’t want to go 我不想去
[56:33] It doesn’t matter what you want 你是否愿意并不重要
[56:36] Do you know that I’ve been offered three different places? 你知道我被三个地方邀聘了吗
[56:38] I didn’t know that 我并不知道
[56:39] With three different companies 那是三个不同的公司
[56:41] The Bolshoi wants me 莫斯科大剧院芭蕾舞团很想要我
[56:43] One day you can go to the Bolshoi in Moscow 有将一日你可以到莫斯科的芭蕾舞团去
[56:48] Why not? 是我也会这样选择
[56:49] But first 但首先
[56:50] you have to go and dance in Ufa 你必须先在乌法表演
[56:52] If I go to Ufa, 但如果我去了乌法
[56:53] I’ll never go to the Bolshoi 我就再也不会去莫斯科舞团了
[56:57] I’ll be too old 到那时我已经太老了
[56:59] Who do you think paid for your education? 你觉得是谁在供你读书
[57:03] Your parents? 你父母吗
[57:07] No 并不是
[57:09] The State paid for you 是国家供给的你
[57:12] Soviet people 是苏维埃全体人民
[57:13] Isn’t it time you did them the favour of saying thank you? 你不觉得这正是你回报他们的时候吗
[57:17] Artists have responsibilities just like everyone else 就算是艺术家也要有感恩之心
[57:22] What, you think you’re above society? 而且 你觉得自己凌驾于社会之上吗
[57:25] Go on, tell me 如果是的话 告诉我
[57:27] For three years you’ve only taken 三年来你只是一昧的索求
[57:30] Now you have to give something back 现在是否到你回报的时候了
[57:32] I give back on the stage 但是我的演出就足以让你们骄傲
[57:34] Yes, in Moscow, in Leningrad, 对啊 在莫斯科和列宁格勒
[57:35] you’re happy to go there 这些你心宜的地方
[57:37] But what’s wrong with Ufa? 但是乌法就怎么了
[57:38] Do you look down on the people? 你是瞧不起这儿的人吗
[57:41] No 并没有
[57:42] Your little home town 再卑微这也是你的家
[57:43] I give something no one else can give 我的回报是无人可比的
[57:45] Well? Who made you? 那么 是谁成就了你
[57:46] Where do you come from? Who raised you? 你来自哪里 是谁把你抚养大的
[57:48] How can you be like that? 你怎么能这个样子
[58:10] Why are you looking so miserable? 你怎么看起来这么痛苦
[58:13] You know very well 明知故问
[58:16] Everyone knows 大家都知道
[58:20] I want you to dance with me, Rudi 我想和你跳只舞 鲁迪
[58:24] What? 你确定
[58:25] Where? 在哪儿
[58:27] At the Kirov, where else? 在基洛夫 难道还有别的地方吗
[58:29] Did no one tell you? 难道你就不知道
[58:31] I’ve been ordered back home 我已经被勒令回去了
[58:33] To Ufa 回乌法去
[58:34] Forget about that 忘了那件事吧
[58:36] What are you saying? 你知道你在说什么吗
[58:37] I went to Moscow to plead 我到莫斯科求情了也不行
[58:41] I’m asking if you want to join the Kirov 但是我在问你 能不能和我跳一支舞
[58:45] Not in the corps de ballet 而不是一个芭蕾舞伴舞员
[58:48] Partnering me 成为我的舞伴
[58:51] Partnering? 舞伴
[58:52] A younger man… 一位青年
[58:53] … and older woman. 和一位老妇人
[58:55] Always a good combination 这通常是最好的组合
[58:57] I’ll make you look talented, 我会让你锋芒毕露
[59:01] you’ll make me look young 你会让我容光焕发
[59:03] Shall we try? 要不要试一试
[59:05] Wait. Explain. What happened? 等一下 你解释一下到底发生了什么
[59:07] Somebody spoke on your behalf 有人替你求了情
[59:09] – Who? – It’s not important -谁 -那并不重要
[59:11] Just be grateful 你只要感激就行
[59:12] How? How did they do it? 他们是怎么做到的
[59:13] Not by spitting in anyone’s face 可不是当面对质大吼大叫就可以的
[59:16] Artistic strategy, Rudi 这是一个艺术策略 鲁迪
[59:27] Thank you 谢谢你
[59:28] Hold my wrist, and then my hip 握紧我的手腕 然后是臀部
[59:34] Like that 就像这样
[59:36] Little closer. Play please 再靠近一点 开始跳吧
[59:48] One, tow, thee, four, and turn 一 二 三 四 转身
[59:54] Look, look in my eyes 看 看着我的眼睛
[1:00:05] Carry on, soft elbows, carry on 保持住 把手臂放柔和点 保持住
[1:00:09] one, two, thee, four 一 二 三 四
[1:00:17] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:00:20] Are you here to ask stupid questions? 你来这就为了问这些愚蠢的问题吗
[1:00:24] – No. – Everyone knows what happened -不是的 -所有人都知道发生了什么
[1:00:27] I fell 我摔倒了
[1:00:28] I fell! 我摔倒了
[1:00:34] I’m going to get you out of here 我要把你带出这里
[1:00:38] You’re going to leave hospital 医院不能照顾好你
[1:00:40] You need personal care 你需要一些特殊的照顾
[1:00:44] They say I won’t dance for two years 医生说我两年内不能再跳舞了
[1:00:50] They’re wrong 他们错了
[1:00:53] And don’t look at me like that 以及不要用那种眼光看我
[1:01:06] Hello 你好
[1:01:18] It’s impossible 我不可能能跳舞的
[1:01:21] No. We’ll do it 不 你会好起来的
[1:01:39] We’ll live together until you’re well 直到你康复前我都会和你住在一起
[1:01:42] I’ll look after you 我会照顾你
[1:02:27] Good night 晚安
[1:03:26] Give me a hand 帮我一下
[1:03:56] Wait for me here 待在这里等我
[1:04:31] Dad 爸爸
[1:04:43] Dad! 爸爸
[1:05:06] This is it. 就是这里
[1:05:08] This is La Sainte-Chapelle. 这就是圣礼拜堂
[1:05:22] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[1:05:26] I’d like to live here. 我想住在这里
[1:05:28] Rudi, it’s not so easy to live in a church. 鲁迪 住在教堂不是简单的事
[1:05:35] I’m serious. 我认真的
[1:05:37] Yeah, so am I. 我也是
[1:07:43] It was bound to happen 这是注定要发生的
[1:07:48] Sooner or later 不过是早晚而已
[1:07:51] Inevitable 这是必然的
[1:07:59] It’s not right 这样做是不对的
[1:08:00] You need to do it 你必须要这样做
[1:08:20] Good evening 晚上好
[1:08:29] Join me 和我一起谈谈
[1:08:33] You’ve got to be fair to me, Rudi 你得对我公平点 鲁迪
[1:08:35] I want to get to bed earlier 我晚上想早点睡觉
[1:08:47] And, what? 还有 你知道吗
[1:08:49] You think I bear down on you? 你认为我在向你施加压力吗
[1:08:53] Doesn’t it occur to you? 你跟我不也一样吗
[1:08:55] I have someone bearing down on me 我也在被一些人施加压力
[1:08:57] They’re all over me 他们就要把我弄崩溃了
[1:09:00] And they are much less pleasant than I am 而且他们可不比我对你友善
[1:09:05] Look at it through my eyes 你能从我眼里感受到吧
[1:09:08] I’m trying 我在努力
[1:09:13] They want to know why I’m putting up with it 他们想知道为何我还能忍受
[1:09:18] You don’t just damage yourself with your behaviour 你的行为不仅摧毁了你
[1:09:22] You endanger me 还威胁到了我
[1:09:27] Is that it? 仅此而已吗
[1:09:30] No 不
[1:09:32] It’s not 还不止
[1:09:37] You go out every evening with this… 你每天都和
[1:09:40] Chilean girl 一个智利人的女孩出去
[1:09:42] She’s a friend 她只是我的一个朋友
[1:09:44] You go and watch naked girls? 你是去看裸女的吗
[1:09:46] It’s fun, Vitaly Dimitrivich 这太可笑了 维塔利·迪米特里其
[1:09:48] Fun? 可笑吗
[1:09:50] And wealth is fun, is it? 钱财一样可笑 对吧
[1:09:55] No 不
[1:09:56] She’s going to inherit a fortune, is that right? 她就要继承一笔遗产了 对吧
[1:10:00] You like that, do you? 你看中了那笔钱 对吧
[1:10:02] You like it 那才是你想要的
[1:10:05] You like the capitalist life? 你想过资本主义的生活吗
[1:10:09] You stay out all night walking with her 你花一晚上陪她散步
[1:10:12] We’ve a lot to talk about 我们只是有太多的话题了
[1:10:14] Not just her 不仅仅是她
[1:10:17] Specifically: 特别是
[1:10:19] Western dancers… 欧洲的舞蹈家
[1:10:21] Western intellectuals 欧洲的知识分子
[1:10:25] Rudi, it’s bedtime 鲁迪 该睡觉了
[1:10:29] Well? 那么
[1:10:31] They’re just as late as I am 她们回来得也像我一样晚
[1:10:34] Why aren’t you talking to them? 为什么你就不怀疑她们
[1:10:35] Because I’m speaking to you. You have a record 因为我在和你说话 你是有前科的
[1:10:38] I’m not interested in politics 我不关心政治
[1:10:54] How long will you dance? 你跳舞还能跳多久
[1:10:56] How long? 多久
[1:10:58] How many years? 多少年
[1:10:59] How long do you see yourself dancing? 你觉得自己还能跳多少年
[1:11:07] Twenty years. 二十年
[1:11:10] Thirty years. 三十年
[1:11:12] Thirty years? 三十年吗
[1:11:16] And you want to travel abroad in the future, 而且你将来还想去国外旅行
[1:11:19] You want to show the world what you can do? 你想让世界看看你的能耐吗
[1:11:25] This could be your last trip. 如果我们决定起诉你
[1:11:31] If we decided to bring a charge against you, 那这将是你的最后一次旅行
[1:11:36] What charge can you bring? 你们能起诉我什么
[1:11:38] Please 得了吧
[1:11:41] Don’t test our ingenuity. 别低估我们的创造力
[1:11:46] This is a formal warning. 这是一次正式的警告
[1:11:50] I’m going to say so when we get back to Moscow 我回莫斯科报告的时候也会这么说
[1:11:54] I can say, “I gave him a formal warning”. 我会说”我已经给过他正式警告了”
[1:11:58] 5:15 a.m, May 27th 五月二十七号 凌晨五点十五分
[1:12:06] Agree? 有异议吗
[1:12:37] Tea is ready. 茶沏好了
[1:12:49] We need to get you some decent clothes. 我们要给你弄点得体的着装
[1:12:52] You’re a leading dancer at Kirov. 你可是基洛夫的首席舞者
[1:13:42] – Your performance is just great. – Teja, come on. -您的表演真是棒极了 -特亚 来吧
[1:13:49] Good Luck! 祝你好运
[1:14:03] You see, I told you. 你看 我告诉过你
[1:14:08] You’re right. This line isn’t right. 你是对的 这线条是不对的
[1:14:12] I’m not as good a dancer, but… 我虽然不是一个好舞者 不过
[1:14:14] Even I can do it. 就这样我也能跳
[1:14:31] The leg should be straighter. 腿应该更直些
[1:14:34] And the head should be higher, far back. 而且头应该抬得更高 更靠后
[1:14:52] I can do better. 我能跳得更好
[1:14:54] Speak English. 说英语吧
[1:14:57] I can do better. 我能跳得更好
[1:15:00] I will. 我会的
[1:15:03] – Good? – Yes. -可以吗 -挺好
[1:16:11] Nothing to say. 无可奉告
[1:16:13] – Why not? – Because nothing to say. -为什么 -因为无可奉告
[1:16:15] You like living with her. Suits you, does it? 你喜欢跟她住 适合你 对吧
[1:16:19] Living with a married couple. 和已婚夫妇住在一起
[1:16:22] Rudi, I’m going to have to explain to you, 鲁迪 我得跟你好好解释一下
[1:16:24] with something called friends. 什么叫朋友
[1:16:26] Friends 朋 友
[1:16:28] Friends talk about things. 朋友是会聊各种事情的
[1:16:32] Then, I don’t want to be friends. 那我不想有朋友
[1:16:34] You didn’t like to have, but you can’t lie to me. 你不想有朋友 但你骗不了我
[1:16:38] You’re interested in me because I’m intelligent. 你对我感兴趣是因为我聪明
[1:16:43] You like that. 你很喜欢
[1:16:44] You’ve never met intelligent dancer before. 你从来没见过聪明的舞者
[1:16:47] You like me because I’m German. 你喜欢我 因为我是德国人
[1:16:49] – You can’t resist foreigners. – No. -你抗拒不了外国人 -不
[1:16:52] – No? – Why is that? -不是吗 -为什么
[1:16:53] Because you dream of world that isn’t this one. 因为你梦想着一个并非眼下的世界
[1:19:05] You see, Franson’s father is well-known as an atheist. 法颂的父亲是著名的无神论者
[1:19:11] He doesn’t believe, but when the moment came… 他不信神 但当那一刻到来的时候
[1:19:17] when the moment came, he decided he had to have a catholic funeral. 当那一刻到来时 他却要天主式的葬礼
[1:19:21] And you know what he said? 你知道他说了什么吗
[1:19:24] I can’t throw my sons in the ground succeed of potatoes. 我总不能让我儿子回家种地吧
[1:19:45] Can you speak to him? 你能跟他说一声吗
[1:19:47] The waiter? Why? 服务员吗 怎么了
[1:19:48] This is not what we ordered. 这不是我们点的菜
[1:19:52] This is the famous Russian restaurant. 这是家有名的俄国餐厅
[1:19:54] You speak to him. 你自己跟他说
[1:19:55] No. 不要
[1:19:56] I don’t want sauce. 我不要酱
[1:20:05] Rudi. 鲁迪
[1:20:09] What… 什
[1:20:17] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[1:20:18] I’m not going to take the pepper sauce. 我不要胡椒酱
[1:20:20] I despise sauce. 我恨酱汁
[1:20:23] – So tell the waiter. – No. -那就跟服务员说 -不要
[1:20:26] – Why not? – You tell. You speak to him. -为什么 -你说 你跟他说
[1:20:29] – Tell him big mistake. – What’s your problem? -跟他说犯了大错 -你怎么了
[1:20:32] Won’t speak to waiter. 我不会和服务员说话
[1:20:35] The waiter is Russian. 他是俄国人
[1:20:36] – You tell him what you want and he’ll get it. – No. -你跟他说要什么 他能懂 -不要
[1:20:39] – That’s ridiculous. – I know what he thinks of me. -这真是荒唐 -我知道他怎么看我的
[1:20:42] – Who? – The waiter. I know what he thinks. -谁 -服务员 我知道他怎么想的
[1:20:47] He looks down. No manners. No education. 他鄙视我 没规矩 没教养
[1:20:49] And how do you know that? 你又怎么知道的
[1:20:51] – He hasn’t said anything. – I know. -他什么都没说 -我就是知道
[1:20:53] The way he looks at me. 他看我的方式
[1:20:55] All right. 好吧
[1:20:57] I’m a peasant from a farm. 我是个农场的农夫
[1:20:59] I’m a boy born on train. 我是在火车上出生的孩子
[1:21:01] I played princes in theatre, but I’m not prince. 我在台上演王子 但我不是王子
[1:21:04] Fuck him. 去他的
[1:21:06] Fuck Paris. Fuck you. 去他的巴黎 去你的吧
[1:21:12] You should apologize. 你该道歉
[1:21:13] Little girl, if you like apologies, 小姑娘 你要是这么喜欢道歉
[1:21:16] you’re with the wrong man. 你就跟错人了
[1:23:52] – Did you say sorry? – No. -你道歉了吗 -没有
[1:23:54] – Sergeyev represses me. – I don’t think so. -谢尔盖耶夫镇压我 -我不觉得
[1:23:57] What? 什么
[1:23:58] Sergeyev oppresses you. 谢尔盖耶夫欺压你
[1:24:00] That’s what you mean. 你是想说这个
[1:24:01] That’s what I said. 我就这么说的
[1:24:03] No. Represses and oppresses are different. 不 镇压和欺压是两码事
[1:24:07] – If you want to learn English… – Ballet is not just about technique. -如果你想学英语 -芭蕾不仅是动作
[1:24:10] It’s not just rules. 不仅仅是规则
[1:24:12] You have to aim higher. 你得有更高的目标
[1:24:13] Always higher. 永远要更高
[1:24:15] To do that, you need to feel people support you, help you. 要那样你得先感觉到人们的支持和帮助
[1:24:18] Rudi, you made an issue of art. 鲁迪 你这是在谈艺术
[1:24:21] Ballet is not. It’s an issue of behavior. 芭蕾不是 这是在说行为
[1:24:23] – And it’s driving you crazy. – No. -你快被逼疯了 -没有
[1:24:27] I can handle it. 我能处理好
[1:24:28] I know what I’m doing. 我知道我在干什么
[1:24:29] Jeez. Making you crazy. 天啊 快把你逼疯了
[1:24:31] Who making me crazy? 谁快把我逼疯了
[1:27:15] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[1:27:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:27:18] I saw you in the crowd. 我看见人群中的你了
[1:27:21] I decided to forgive you. 我决定原谅你
[1:27:23] Forgive me for what? 原谅我什么
[1:27:27] Are you saying you don’t remember? 你是说你不记得了吗
[1:27:34] I forgive you for being the most selfish man I’ve ever met. 我原谅你是我遇见最自私的男人
[1:27:41] I was hoping you’d be here. 我挺希望你来的
[1:27:44] – Where are you? – Yes. -去你那吗 -对
[1:27:47] More fun together. 我们一起更开心
[1:27:48] Then it’s okay game. 那就可以参加了
[1:27:49] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[1:29:02] – I’ll come back. – Of course, go. -我马上回来 -当然 快去
[1:29:51] This man is trying to tell us, we can’t go out. 这人是来告诉我们 我们不能出去
[1:29:57] Please. 求你了
[1:30:32] We’re going out! 我们可以出去了
[1:31:24] And they can play about me. 他们可以唱我的事
[1:33:35] Thought I said I’ll give you a suprise. 记得我说过要给你惊喜
[1:33:37] Come to say goodbye? 来告别吗
[1:33:39] Yes, right. And I want to give you a present. 是啊 我还想给你个礼物
[1:33:46] It’s a paper knife. 是一把拆信刀
[1:33:48] It’s beautiful. 很漂亮
[1:33:52] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:54] So many people here to see us leave. 这么多人来送我们离开
[1:33:56] So many French dancers. 这么多法国舞者
[1:33:58] – Drink cofffee? – I’d like, very much. -喝咖啡吗 -我很乐意
[1:34:00] Let’s go there. 我们到那里去
[1:34:45] You stay here now. 你留在这里
[1:34:47] Wait a little with Strizhevsky. 和斯特里哲夫斯基一起等一会
[1:34:49] There’s a flight to Moscow in two hours. 两小时后有一班去苏维埃的航班
[1:34:51] Are you coming? 你去吗
[1:34:52] No. I’m going to London. 不 我要去伦敦
[1:34:54] Then who is going with me? Which other dancer? 那谁与我同去 哪个舞伴
[1:34:57] Who’s dancing with me? 谁与我共舞
[1:35:00] You are going to Moscow alone. 你将独自前往苏维埃
[1:35:03] No I’m not going. I’d rather kill myself. 不 我不去 我宁愿自杀
[1:35:07] Is there some kind of problem? 有什么问题吗
[1:35:09] It’s okay. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. 没事 别担心 别担心
[1:35:10] Stay with me, Pierre. Stay. 留下陪我 皮埃尔 留下
[1:35:12] They’re trying to kidnap me. 他们是要绑架我
[1:35:13] Rudi, let’s discuss this. 鲁迪 我们讨论一下
[1:35:15] Keep it calm, please. 请保持冷静
[1:35:16] I’m going to scream at the top of my voice. 我将放声尖叫
[1:35:19] – If it is a punishment… – It is not a punishment. -如果这是惩罚 -这不是惩罚
[1:35:21] Can I just say, if this is because Rudi spent time 请允许我说 如果这一切
[1:35:23] going out with me and my friends, 是因为鲁迪经常跟我和朋友一起出去
[1:35:25] can I just say, never did Rudi say one word against his country, 那么我发誓他从没说过反对国家
[1:35:28] or against the government or against the company? 反对政府或者公司的一个字
[1:35:30] Never. Not one single word ever. 从来没有 一个字都没说过
[1:35:32] Okay, okay. Just keep your temper under control, okay? 好吧 控制一下情绪 好吗
[1:35:35] Konstantin, please make your way to the gate. 康斯坦丁 请你去门口
[1:35:40] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:35:47] Just let me speak, alright? 我来说 好吗
[1:35:52] He has to go to Soviet Union and it is not a punishment at all. 他必须回苏联 这根本不是惩罚
[1:35:57] Has to go… because his mother is ill. 他得回去 因为他母亲病了
[1:36:02] My mother is ill?! 我妈妈病了吗
[1:36:04] What is this? You keep changing the story. 怎么回事 你老是前后不一
[1:36:06] First I’m dancing for Khrushchev. 先是我和克鲁施切夫共舞
[1:36:06] then my mother is ill? 然后我妈生病了
[1:36:08] Let me explain. 我来解释
[1:36:09] No! No! You played this trick before. 不 不 你以前对其他舞者
[1:36:12] on other dancers! 玩过这套路
[1:36:18] They’re trying to send me to Moscow, 他们想送我去苏维埃
[1:36:20] they’re trying to send me to prison. 他们想送我去坐牢
[1:36:22] Rudi, are you sure? 鲁迪 你确定吗
[1:36:24] Of course I’m sure. 我当然确定
[1:36:25] – I’m a dead man. – Rudi, believe me, -我是个死人 -鲁迪 相信我
[1:36:26] – it’s better to do what they ask. – No! -你最好照着他们说的做 -不
[1:36:28] Rudi, you’ll be OK, we’ll see you in London. 鲁迪 你会没事的 我们伦敦见
[1:36:30] You’re never going to see me again! 你再也不会见到我
[1:36:31] Rudi, I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding. 鲁迪 我肯定这是个误会
[1:36:33] It’s a mistake. 这是个错误
[1:36:34] It’s not a mistake. They won’t let me dance! 这不是错误 他们不让我跳舞
[1:36:36] Come on, go to the gate. 来吧 去门口
[1:36:41] Please, go to the gate. 求你了 去门口
[1:36:46] Rudi, I promise you, 鲁迪 我答应你
[1:36:48] I’ll tell everyone so they know what’s happening. 我会告诉所有人发生了什么
[1:36:50] It will be all right. 一切都会好的
[1:36:54] Go to the gate immediately. 马上去门口
[1:37:12] Stay at the airport, Pierre. 留在机场 皮埃尔
[1:37:14] Then they can’t take me. 这样他们就不能带我走
[1:37:16] If they take me, they’ll inject me. 如果他们带我走 就会给我注射药物
[1:37:18] Don’t let them inject me. 别让他们给我注射
[1:37:22] Rudi, Rudi, stop that. 鲁迪 别这样
[1:37:24] Rudi, stay calm. 鲁迪 冷静
[1:37:26] Leave me, please. 麻烦别碰我
[1:37:27] Leave me. 别碰我
[1:37:28] Whatever you do, don’t leave me. 不管你做什么 别丢下我
[1:37:30] If you leave me, I’m finished. 如果你丢下我 我就完了
[1:37:32] OK, OK. I’ll stay here with you, OK? 好的 好的 我与你同在 好吗
[1:37:34] I stay here. 我留在这里
[1:37:37] – It’s alright. – Yes, it’s alright. -没事了 -是的 没事了
[1:37:39] – It’s alright. – I’ll stay here, I’ll stay here. -没事了 -我不走 我不走
[1:37:45] I’ll stay here. 我留下
[1:37:47] I’ve seen what’s happening. Can I help? 我看到发生什么了 我能帮忙吗
[1:37:50] Look, I have to stay here he’s safe as long as I’m here. 我必须留在这里 只要我在他就安全了
[1:37:53] I’ll give you a telephone number… 我给你个电话号码
[1:37:55] Be discreet… 小心点
[1:37:57] Tell her to come here as quickly as possible. 叫她尽快过来
[1:38:15] I’m sorry, I can’t get through. 对不起 我打不通电话
[1:38:19] And now I’m too late I have to leave. 现在太晚了 我得走了
[1:38:22] – You can’t go now! – I’m sorry. -你现在不能走 -对不起
[1:38:37] Jean-Pierre, 让·皮埃尔
[1:38:38] Ring this number, tell her to come at once. 打这个号码 叫她立刻过来
[1:38:40] OK, who is it? 好的 是谁
[1:38:41] Someone who can help. 能帮得上忙的人
[1:39:01] Rudi, take a seat. 鲁迪 请坐
[1:39:02] We have some time. Don’t worry. 我们有时间 别担心
[1:40:00] Clara, I can’t leave him here. 克拉拉 我不能把他留在这里
[1:40:03] Airport Police 机场警察
[1:40:12] Office 3 3号办公室
[1:40:16] Come in. 请进
[1:40:20] Yes? 什么事
[1:40:22] Has nobody told you? You have a situation down there. 没人告诉你吗 这里有情况
[1:40:26] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:40:27] There’s a Russian dancer down there. He wants to defect. 这里有个俄罗斯舞者 他想叛变
[1:40:30] – A dancer? – Yes. -舞者吗 -是的
[1:40:31] Who is he? 他是谁
[1:40:32] Rudolf Nureyev. You’ve heard of him? 鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 你听说过他吗
[1:40:35] – Rudolf Nureyev? – Yes. -鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫吗 -是的
[1:40:37] Are you sure he’s a dancer? 你确定他是舞者吗
[1:40:39] If he’s a scientist this could get difficult. 如果他是科学家那就麻烦了
[1:40:42] He’s not a scientist. 他不是科学家
[1:40:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:40:45] I saw him dancing last night. 昨晚我看见他跳舞了
[1:40:46] He didn’t dance like a scientist. 他跳舞可不像科学家
[1:40:48] – Who are you? – Clara Saint -你是谁 -克拉拉·赛因特
[1:40:50] I’m a personal friend of Andre Malraux. 我是安德烈·马尔罗的朋友
[1:40:54] Malraux? 马尔罗
[1:40:56] Yes. 是的
[1:40:58] So what do I do? 我该怎么办
[1:41:01] Will you come down? 你会来吗
[1:41:03] Are there any Russian Agents down there? 那里有俄国特工吗
[1:41:05] Yes, he’s surrounded. 是的 他被包围了
[1:41:07] In that case, he’s going to have to surprise them. 如果那样的话 他要给他们一个惊喜
[1:41:09] In this situation, there are laws. 这种情况下 我们有法律
[1:41:12] We must obey them. There’s a protocol. 我们必须遵守法律 遵守协议
[1:41:14] We are not allowed to approach him. 我们不得靠近他
[1:41:16] He has to approach us. 他必须靠近我们
[1:41:37] Excuse me, I’m from Le Figaro. 打扰了 我是从费加罗报来的
[1:41:38] Do you know what is happening? 你知道发生什么事了吗
[1:41:40] No. I don’t know. 不 我不知道
[1:41:52] Two cups of coffee please. 请来两杯咖啡
[1:42:11] Can I help you? 能帮你什么吗
[1:42:12] I came to say goodbye to him, if he’s leaving. 既然他要走了 我来道个别
[1:42:15] Please. 请吧
[1:42:16] In an hour, he’s going back to Moscow. 一小时后 他就要回苏维埃
[1:42:19] And you can’t keep away from him, can you? 你就是没法离开他 是吧
[1:42:36] Rudi. 鲁迪
[1:42:40] You have to say what you want to. 你必须说出你的想法
[1:42:45] I want to be free. 我想自由
[1:42:49] Those two men behind you are policemen. 你身后的两个人是警察
[1:42:50] You have to go to them, and say the words “I want political asylum”. 你得去找他们 说”我要政治庇护”
[1:43:01] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[1:43:50] My name is Rudolf Nureyev. 我叫鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫
[1:43:51] I want to stay in your country. 我想留在你们国家
[1:43:52] No. 不
[1:43:53] I want political asylum. 我要政治庇护
[1:43:54] I want political asylum. 我要政治庇护
[1:43:56] I want to stay. 我想留下来
[1:44:03] I want political asylum. 我要政治庇护
[1:44:06] I want to stay in France. 我想留在法国
[1:44:07] – Calm down. – Police! -冷静 -警察
[1:44:12] That’s enough. 够了
[1:44:14] We are in France here. 这是在法国
[1:44:17] Come. 过来
[1:44:20] Step back! 退后
[1:44:34] Come. 过来
[1:44:46] Do you realize what you’ve done? 你们知道在干什么吗
[1:44:48] The Russians will kill him. 俄国人会杀了他
[1:44:59] One moment. 等一下
[1:45:09] List anything you need. 把你需要的列个表
[1:45:12] Do you have a cognac? 你们有白兰地吗
[1:45:14] Yes, we do. 我们这里有
[1:45:29] I want to see Monsieur Nureyev. 我要见雷里耶夫先生
[1:45:29] I want to see Nureyev. 我要见雷里耶夫
[1:45:31] This is France. You’re on the French soil. 这里是法国 你们站在法国土地上
[1:45:34] And Monsieur Nureyev has placed himself 雷里耶夫先生也是自愿
[1:45:36] voluntarily under our protection. 申请了我们的庇护
[1:45:39] I just want to speak to him. 我就是想跟他谈谈
[1:45:41] I promise. 我保证
[1:45:42] He’s too a Soviet citizen. 他也是个苏联公民
[1:45:44] Soviet have the trade. 苏联有协议
[1:46:08] Very well. I made a mistake. 很好 我犯了个错误
[1:46:11] I’ve re-booked you. 我帮你改签了机票
[1:46:14] You just want to dance, that’s what you say. 你只想跳舞 你这么说的
[1:46:18] You’re on the next flight to London. 你要坐下一班航班去伦敦
[1:46:22] No. 不
[1:46:25] Rudi, you’ll join the company in London. 鲁迪 你将加入伦敦的舞团
[1:46:29] No. 不
[1:46:33] I think I’ve got to know you in the last few weeks. 我想过去几周我已经了解你了
[1:46:39] I understand you. 我理解你
[1:46:41] A little bit. 一点点
[1:46:44] And I like you. 我喜欢你
[1:46:47] I know where you’ve come from how hard you’ve struggled. 我知道你一路走来是多么艰难
[1:46:57] I know how much you love your mother, your family. 我知道你有多么爱你母亲和家人
[1:47:06] Can you look your mother in the eyes… 你能否看着母亲的眼睛
[1:47:11] and tell her… 告诉她
[1:47:15] I betrayed you. 我背叛了你
[1:47:19] I betrayed the Soviet Union? 我背叛了苏联
[1:47:26] Please take this man away. 麻烦把这个人带走
[1:47:28] Wait, wait, wait a moment please? Wait a moment. 等下 等一下 等一下
[1:47:31] Your family will become pariahs. 你全家都会变成贱人
[1:47:34] You won’t just destroy your own life. 你不只是毁了你自己的生活
[1:47:36] I know that. 我知道
[1:47:38] Leave the Soviet Union now. 现在离开苏联
[1:47:39] and you will spend your whole life in disgrace. 你将在耻辱中度过一生
[1:47:42] You’ll never get back. Never see your home again. 你回不去的 永远看不到你回家
[1:47:47] Understand? 懂了吗
[1:47:49] Never. 永远
[1:47:51] Never return home. 永远回不去
[1:47:54] An hour ago, you made a mistake. In panic. 一小时前 你犯了个错 惊慌失措
[1:47:59] I’m offering you the chance to put it right. 我给你机会改邪归正
[1:48:03] All right. That’s enough. 行了 到此为止
[1:48:04] You’ve said enough. You must leave. 你说得够多了 该离开了
[1:48:06] I don’t want to leave. 我不想离开
[1:48:06] You have to. Those are the rules. 你必须离开 这是规定
[1:48:08] Now Mr. Nureyev, you decide. 现在 雷里耶夫先生 你决定
[1:48:13] All right. 好吧
[1:48:16] All right. Rudi. 好吧 鲁迪
[1:48:17] Think about it. 好好想想
[1:48:32] I have to give you 45 minutes on your own. 我给你45分钟时间
[1:48:35] That door over there takes you back to France. 那里的门会带你回到法国
[1:48:38] This door takes you to the aeroplanes. 这扇门会带你上飞机
[1:48:45] You let me know which one you choose. 你要告诉我你的选择
[1:48:49] I can have my friend Clara. 可以让我的朋友克拉拉进来
[1:49:07] If he decides to stay, I’ll need you. 如果他决定留下 我需要你
[1:49:10] There’s a lot of press down there, 他在这里面临巨大压力
[1:49:11] you’ll have to deal with them. 你要学会处理
[1:49:13] Does he have somewhere to live? 他住哪
[1:49:14] I can find somewhere. 我能找个地方
[1:49:15] I know people who will take him. 我认识愿意收留他的人
[1:49:17] You’ll need more than one place move him every 48 hours. 他在一个地方停留不能超过48小时
[1:49:35] Look how dirty you are. 看看你多脏
[1:49:39] You have to wash your hands. 你要洗手
[1:49:42] And paste down your hair. 整理下头发
[1:49:44] How you look is very important. 你的外表非常重要
[1:49:49] Go and change over there. 过去打理一下
[1:49:56] Now please. 请你现在就去
[1:49:57] you have to leave. 你得走了
[1:50:01] He has to do this alone. 他必须单枪匹马
[1:50:54] Just Mademoiselle Saint. 只有赛因特小姐能进去
[1:50:56] No. He’s a Soviet citizen. 不 他是苏联公民
[1:51:04] Alright, alright, it’s alright. 好吧 好吧
[1:51:35] You’ve lost him. 你们失去了他
[1:52:37] Is this Romeo and Juliet? 这是罗密欧和朱丽叶吗
[1:52:39] Is he staying for love? 他是为爱而留吗
[1:52:40] What? Were you dropped on your head? 什么 你脑子坏了吗
[1:52:42] Are you a lover of him? 你是他的情人吗
[1:52:43] Where is he now? Is he still in the building? 他现在在哪 他还在大楼里吗
[1:53:15] He’ll be tried for treason in his absence. 由于他离开祖国 他将被判叛国罪
[1:53:22] I’m very ashamed. 我无脸见人
[1:53:28] I’m ashamed of Nureyev. 我为雷里耶夫感到羞耻
[1:53:33] I’m ashamed of myself. 我为自己感到羞耻
[1:54:00] All right? 好了吗
[1:54:02] Yes. 好了
[1:54:06] His suitcase came back. 他的箱子被送回来了
[1:54:13] I’ll get supper. 我去准备晚饭
[1:54:39] Hello, darling. 你好 亲爱的
[1:54:41] You’re all over the papers. 报纸上你的消息铺天盖地
[1:54:45] You’re famous. 你出名了
[1:54:49] – Any regrets? – No. -后悔吗 -不
[1:54:54] Has he called you? 他打给你了吗
[1:54:58] Is he going to call you? 他会打给你吗
[1:55:00] Eventually. 会打的
[1:55:02] He hasn’t yet? Why not? 他还没打吗 为什么不打
[1:55:06] Because that’s not who he is. 因为他不是那样
[1:55:35] Good morning. 早上好
[1:55:37] Mr. Nureyev, do you think you will one day 雷里耶夫先生 你觉得
[1:55:40] go back to Russia? 你会回俄国吗
[1:55:41] I can live anywhere. 我到哪都能生活
[1:55:43] Remember, I was born on a train. 别忘了 我是在火车上出生的
[1:55:48] I feel, I will never return to my country. 我觉得 我再也不会回祖国
[1:55:52] But, I may never behave in yours. 但我可能永远不会融入你们
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The White Ribbon(白丝带)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: White Palace(白色宫殿)[1990]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme