英文名称:The Wedding Guest
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Going somewhere warm? | 是去暖和点的地方吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:42] | Any laptops or iPads in your bag today? | 包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 没有 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir. | 先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶 |
[01:52] | Step out, sir. | 先生 请出来 |
[01:53] | Gonna give you a quick pat-down. | 还需要做贴身检查 |
[01:55] | Just do this for me. | 请把双手平举 |
[02:03] | Thank you very much. | 感谢配合 |
[02:13] | Pakistan International Airline, | 巴基斯坦国际航空公司 |
[02:16] | Flight PK891, | PK891次航班 |
[02:18] | baggage is at Carousel 5. | 请在5号转盘领取行李 |
[02:21] | Pakistan International Airline | 巴基斯坦国际航空公司 |
[02:30] | Stop here. Here’s good. | 在这停车 就这 |
[02:33] | Hey, you can stop here. | 就在这里停车 |
[02:52] | License, please? | 请出示证件 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Mr. Arwan, for how long do you want the car? | 阿望先生 这辆车你想要租多久 |
[02:59] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[03:01] | – Drop off? – Here. | -还车点呢 -就这里 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:04] | Would you like the full insurance, Mr. Arwan? | 您需要保全险吗 阿望先生 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | \h\h阿达姆·海勒市 科哈特边境地区 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h巴基斯坦 | |
[05:06] | – Can I go inside? – Yes, sir. | -我能进去吗 -可以的 先生 |
[05:14] | – You speak English? – Yes. | -你会说英语吗 -会 |
[05:15] | Can I try a gun? | 我可以试试这枪吗 |
[05:16] | Want to… | 你是想要 |
[05:19] | – May I see? – Yes. | -我能看看吗 -可以 |
[05:31] | It’s heavy. | 太重了 |
[05:35] | That’s nice. | 这把不错 |
[05:45] | You have another one? | 同样的还有吗 |
[05:47] | – You have two? – Yeah. | -有两个吗 -有 |
[06:25] | Sorry, I don’t understand. | 对不起 我听不懂 |
[06:29] | Papers? Yeah. I’ve got papers. | 文件吗 我有的 |
[07:13] | – Do you have duct tape? – Tape? | -有大力胶吗 -什么胶 |
[07:15] | Strong duct tape. | 好用的大力胶带 |
[07:21] | – How much is this bag? – Three thousand. | -这个箱子多少钱 -三千 |
[07:24] | You want car with driver? | 你需要包车带司机吗 |
[07:25] | Self-drive. | 我自己开 |
[07:26] | – How many days? – Ten. | -多少天 -十天 |
[07:29] | License, please. | 请出示证件 |
[07:33] | Thank you, Mr. Malik. | 谢谢 马利克先生 |
[07:53] | Come, come, come. | 来 来 来 |
[07:56] | – Excuse me. – Yes, sir. | -你好 -先生你好 |
[07:57] | Hello, do you speak English? | 你好 你会说英语吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah. A little. Sorry, sorry. | 会一点点 抱歉 抱歉 |
[08:00] | – Here for wedding? – Yes, yes. | -是来参加婚礼的吗 -是的是的 |
[08:02] | Come, come, come. Wait, wait, wait. | 来 来 来 等等 |
[08:12] | He is Yusuf, Abu’s cousin. | 他是尤瑟夫 是阿布的表弟 |
[08:14] | I’m Asif, I’m a friend of Samira. | 我是阿西夫 我是萨米拉的朋友 |
[08:17] | Well, a friend of Hasan. | 我也是她哥哥哈桑的朋友 |
[08:19] | Her brother, from university. | 我们在大学认识的 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Samira and her family aren’t here yet, | 萨米拉和她的家人还没来 |
[08:30] | or they would be here to welcome you themselves. | 要不然他们肯定会在这里亲自迎接你 |
[08:33] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[08:36] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[08:37] | I’m 12. | 我12岁 |
[08:44] | So this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[08:47] | Which one’s Samira’s house? | 萨米拉住在哪里 |
[08:49] | That one. That one is her uncle’s house. | 那个 她住她叔叔家里 |
[08:57] | – You live in Leicester? – Sorry? | -你住在莱斯特吗 -什么 |
[08:59] | You live in Leicester? | 你是住在莱斯特吗 |
[09:01] | I used to. | 我以前住那里 |
[09:02] | I want to live there. | 我想住在那里 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:05] | Leicester City. | 莱斯特大城市啊 |
[09:07] | Riyad Mahrez. | 有球星利雅德·马赫雷斯 |
[09:08] | Heh. Have you ever been to England? | 你去过英国吗 |
[09:11] | No, but all my cousins live there. | 没有 但我所有的表兄弟都住在那里 |
[09:13] | – In Leicester? – Yeah. | -在莱斯特吗 -是啊 |
[09:15] | Is it beautiful? | 那里漂亮吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. Very beautiful. | 是的 非常漂亮 |
[09:27] | What did he say? | 他在说什么 |
[09:28] | He’s saying, “Why didn’t your parents teach you Punjabi?” | 他说 你父母为什么不教你旁遮普语 |
[09:32] | I’m a very bad learner. | 我学习很差 |
[09:40] | How…? Like it? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[09:42] | It’s good. It’s very good. Yeah, yeah. The food. | 是的 都很好 这些吃的 |
[09:45] | Too much food. Very good. | 有很多吃的 很棒 |
[11:11] | Hello. Hey. | 你好 你好 |
[11:13] | Excuse me, sorry. Hello. | 打扰一下 对不起 你好 |
[11:14] | I need to go to Sialkot. I need my car. | 我需要用车 要去锡亚尔科特 |
[11:17] | Okay, okay, okay. I remember. | 好的 好的 好的 我记得的 |
[11:18] | – It’s the silver Honda. – That one. Come, come, come. Yes. | -是辆银色的本田 -那辆 来 对 |
[12:42] | Hey. Do you sell cigarettes? | 你好 这里有香烟卖吗 |
[12:47] | Smokes. | 抽烟 |
[13:01] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[13:05] | Do you have a light? | 有打火机吗 |
[13:06] | Lighter. Yeah. Thank you. | 打火机 没错 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Big house, huh? | 房子挺大啊 |
[13:25] | Everyone, uh… Everyone sleeping in there? | 每个人 每个人都睡在里面吗 |
[13:30] | Sleeping in there? | 她也睡这里吗 |
[13:31] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[13:34] | You here all night? | 你整晚都在这儿吗 |
[13:35] | You sleeping here? | 你就睡在这里吗 |
[13:43] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Don’t make a fucking sound. | 一点声都别出 |
[18:13] | People will be killed if you make a noise. | 你要出声 我就杀了他们 |
[18:18] | Stay fucking quiet. | 别他妈的出声 |
[18:25] | Show me your hands. | 把手拿出来 |
[18:31] | Get the fuck up. | 快他妈的起来 |
[18:38] | Stop. | 停 |
[18:50] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[18:53] | Okay, come. Don’t make a fucking sound. | 好 来 别他妈的出声 |
[18:59] | Run. Run. | 跑 跑 |
[19:01] | – Run, come on. – Oi! | -快跑 快 -喂 |
[19:05] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:08] | Pretend you didn’t see me. Nothing will happen. | 假装你没看见过我 什么事都没发生 |
[19:15] | Nothing will happen. Okay? | 什么都不会发生 好吗 |
[19:17] | That’s right. | 没错就这样 |
[19:18] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[19:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[19:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:26] | Okay. Run. Run! Run. Come on. | 跑 快跑 快 |
[19:35] | Run. | 跑 |
[19:38] | Run. Here. Down here. Down here. | 跑 好 往这边 |
[19:41] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:46] | Run. | 跑 |
[19:55] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[19:58] | No. No! No. | 不 不 不 |
[20:30] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[20:47] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[21:30] | Hey. Hey, shut the fuck up. Hey. | 你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry it was bumpy. I’m gonna get you out. | 抱歉一路都挺颠簸 我现在就把你放出来 |
[21:35] | Do not scream. There’s no one here. | 不要喊叫 这里没有人 |
[21:38] | I’m gonna put you inside the car, but don’t scream. | 我让你坐进车里 但不要叫 |
[21:41] | You scream, you go back in the fucking boot, understand? | 你要是叫了 就他妈回后备箱 |
[21:44] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -好的 |
[21:47] | Okay, get up. | 好 起来 |
[21:54] | Come on. Quickly. This way. | 来 快点 这边 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna take your gag off as long as you don’t scream. | 你不叫的话我就把胶布撕了 |
[22:47] | – Take the hood off and the ties. – No. | -还有头罩和扎带 -不行 |
[22:49] | – Why not? – You know who sent me? | -为什么不行 -你知道谁派我来的吗 |
[22:51] | – Deepesh? – That’s good. | -迪佩什吗 -没错 |
[22:53] | – Get down. Get down. – Take the hood… Fuck. | -趴下 趴下 -把头罩摘 操 |
[22:55] | Take the hood off! Fucking hell. | 把头罩摘下来 你妈的 |
[22:57] | All right, in two hours, we’ll be in Lahore. | 行吧 两小时后我们就到拉合尔了 |
[23:00] | Two hours to decide if you wanna be with Deepesh. | 你有两小时来决定要不要和迪佩什在一起 |
[23:02] | If you don’t, I’ll put you out on the side of the road. | 你不想的话 我就把你放到路边 |
[23:05] | You’ll be back with your family by lunchtime. | 午饭之前你就能回到家人身边 |
[23:07] | You’ll be married tonight. | 今晚结婚 |
[23:08] | If you go to Deepesh, you’ll always be on the run. | 如果你跟着迪佩什 你就要一直逃 |
[23:10] | What do you want? | 你选哪一种 |
[23:12] | – What do you want? – I don’t want to be married. | -你选哪一种 -我不想结婚 |
[23:44] | We’ll be in Lahore soon. | 我们马上就到拉合尔了 |
[23:46] | Are you sure you wanna go back to Deepesh? | 你确定想回到迪佩什身边吗 |
[23:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:03] | I’m gonna take your hood off. | 我把你的头罩给摘了 |
[24:09] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[24:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:24] | You are Mariam Zaman. I’m your brother, Faisal. | 你是玛丽安·扎曼. 我是你哥哥费萨尔 |
[24:27] | Our family are from Karachi. We were born in London. | 我们家来自卡拉奇 我们在伦敦出生 |
[24:30] | We speak almost no Urdu. You understand? | 我们几乎不会说乌尔都语 记住了吗 |
[24:33] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -你记住了吗 -记住了 |
[24:34] | We’re gonna visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar, | 我们要去参观阿姆利则的金殿 |
[24:37] | then on to Delhi and Rajasthan | 然后去德里和拉贾斯坦邦 |
[24:38] | before we meet up with friends from London in Goa. | 最后在果阿和我们伦敦的朋友碰头 |
[24:41] | Here’s your passport. | 这是你的护照 |
[24:46] | Put these on your feet. | 把它们穿上 |
[24:48] | Come, get changed. | 快 去换衣服 |
[26:23] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:25] | – I wanna get a cab to the border. – Border? | -我要叫辆去边境的出租车 -边境吗 |
[26:27] | – Yeah. – India border? | -对 -印度边境吗 |
[26:38] | Here you go, man. | 钱给你 伙计 |
[26:48] | It opens in an hour. | 这里一小时后开放 |
[26:56] | – Did you kill him? – Who? | -你杀了他吗 -谁 |
[27:03] | Whoever it was you shot. | 你开枪打到的那个 |
[27:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:19] | You want to change Indian rupees? | 你要兑换印度卢比吗 |
[27:23] | You want to change Indian rupees? | 你要换印度卢比吗 |
[27:25] | – No. No, no, no. – You want Indian…? | -不不不 不用 -你想换印度 |
[27:27] | – Please. Please. It’s okay. – You want to…? | -拜托 不用 -你想 |
[27:30] | You want to change Indian rupees? | 要换印度卢比吗 |
[27:36] | Come. Let’s go. | 来 走了 |
[27:38] | You should wear a scarf. | 你应该围条围巾 |
[27:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | We’re from the UK, and we were going to Amritsar. | 我们来自英国 去阿姆利则 |
[27:59] | To the Golden Temple. | 去参观金殿 |
[28:13] | Please, sir, passport? | 先生 请出示一下护照 |
[28:18] | – Name, sir? – Faisal Zaman. | -先生你的名字 -费萨尔·扎曼 |
[28:23] | Here. Thank you. | 给 谢谢合作 |
[28:25] | – Madam, name? – Mariam Zaman. | -女士你的名字 -玛丽安·扎曼 |
[28:30] | Madam, thank you. | 谢谢合作 女士 |
[28:37] | Sir. Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[28:39] | – Sir, 500 rupees. – How much? | -500卢比 先生 -多少钱 |
[28:41] | Sir, car is ready. Come with me. Give me your bag. | 车准备好了先生 跟我来 把包给我 |
[28:49] | No. The UK. | 不 是英国 |
[28:54] | No, we’ve got a hotel booked. | 不用 我们已经订了旅馆了 |
[28:56] | Just take us to the Golden Temple. | 直接带我们去金殿就好了 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:07] | Hey. Welcome, sir. | 欢迎光临 先生 |
[29:09] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 女士 |
[29:10] | – Morning. – We have a reservation. | -早上好 -我们有预定过 |
[29:12] | – Your passport, please? – Yeah, sure. | -请出示您的护照 -好 给 |
[29:16] | We’re meeting a friend here. Abubakr Khan. | 我们和朋友约好了 叫阿布巴克·汗 |
[29:19] | – Wait, sir. – Thank you. | -请稍等 先生 -多谢 |
[29:22] | Sir, we have booking for him, but he has not arrived. | 先生 我们有他的预定 但他还没到 |
[29:28] | Your passport. | 你的护照 |
[29:32] | Yes? | 请进 |
[29:35] | Hey. I’m going out. Stay here. | 我要出去一趟 你待在这 |
[29:38] | Where else would I go? | 我还能去哪里 |
[30:23] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:25] | I wanna get your cheapest phone. | 我要你这最便宜的手机 |
[30:27] | – Cheapest phone? – Yeah. | -最便宜的手机 -对 |
[30:30] | – Eight hundred. – They’re selling it cheaper there. | -800 -他们那边卖的更便宜点 |
[30:33] | – Seven hundred. – I’ll buy five if you give me 500. | -700 -500的话我就买五个 |
[30:36] | – Five. – And you have SIM cards? | -五个 -你有SIM卡吗 |
[30:39] | – SIM cards. International? – Yeah. | -SIM卡 全球通的那种吗 -对 |
[30:40] | – Yes. How much? – Ten. | -有的 要多少 -十个 |
[30:52] | Yo, this is Deepesh, and obviously I’m busy right now. | 我是迪佩什 显然我正忙 |
[30:56] | But when you hear that beep, you know what’s up. | 听到哔声后 你知道该怎么做 |
[31:06] | – Do you want some? – No. | -你要来点吗 -不用 |
[31:10] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[31:14] | Since college. Four years. | 从大学就认识 四年了 |
[31:18] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:27] | This is the number I have for him. | 这是他给我的手机号 |
[31:30] | Do you know any others? | 你知道还有其他号吗 |
[31:32] | That’s his UK mobile. | 那是他英国的手机号 |
[31:34] | He has an Indian mobile. | 他还有一个印度的手机号 |
[31:36] | It must be in my phone, | 我手机里有存 |
[31:37] | but, oh, I left it in Younganabad. | 但是 丢在尤甘纳巴德了 |
[31:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[31:54] | Sir, no smoking here. | 这里不能吸烟 先生 |
[31:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:20] | – Hello? Where are you? | -喂 -你在哪 |
[32:23] | – Sorry. Who is this? – You know who I am. | -抱歉你是谁 -你知道我是谁 |
[32:25] | I’m the person you were supposed to meet this morning. | 我是你今早应该见的人 |
[32:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:29] | – Well, I’m stuck in London. – Why? | -好吧 我被困在伦敦了 -为什么 |
[32:33] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. What…? Why aren’t you here? | 还好 你为什么没到 |
[32:38] | I’m having to sort out a lot of things. | 我有很多事情要处理 |
[32:41] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[32:43] | Look, I have a ticket. I’ll be in India tomorrow. | 听着 票买好了 我明天就到印度 |
[32:46] | I’ll meet you in Delhi. | 我在德里和你汇合 |
[32:47] | What do you mean you’ll meet me in Deelhi? | 在德里汇合什么意思 |
[32:49] | You were supposed to meet me here. | 你应该在这和我汇合 |
[32:51] | I can’t talk right now. Is the person you’re with okay? | 我现在不方便说 和你一起的人还好吗 |
[32:56] | – Yeah, she’s good. – Good. Good. | -对 她很好 -那就好 那就好 |
[33:12] | Hey. | 喂 |
[33:16] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:18] | Where? | 去哪 |
[33:19] | We’re getting on a train to Delhi. | 我们要坐火车去德里 |
[33:21] | Deepesh will meet us there. Come. | 迪佩什在那和我们汇合 来吧 |
[33:41] | Hey, how much is a ticket for Delhi? | 你好 去德里的票多少钱 |
[33:47] | The 7 a.M. express train for Delhi is leaving from Platform 5. | 7点开往德里的特快列车在5号站台发车 |
[33:51] | Shit. Come on. | 操 快点 |
[33:52] | Platform 5, the 7 a.M. train for Delhi. | 5号站台发车的是7点开往德里的特快 |
[34:01] | Hurry! Come! | 快点 这边 |
[34:06] | Move, move, move! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[34:10] | Come. | 来 |
[34:14] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 赶上了 |
[34:32] | How do you know Deepesh? | 你是怎么认识迪佩什的 |
[34:35] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[34:39] | How much are you getting paid? | 他付你多少钱 |
[34:46] | Five up front, | 预付5000 |
[34:47] | 10 on delivery. | 送到后再给1万 |
[35:10] | In Delhi, we’ll share a room, | 在德里我们住一起 |
[35:12] | as man and wife. | 像夫妻一样 |
[35:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:16] | I want to change name. | 我想换个名字 |
[35:17] | I only have one passport for you. | 我只给你准备了一本护照 |
[35:19] | If we’re married, they’ll just look at mine. | 如果是夫妻 他们就只会看我的 |
[35:23] | And it will save money. | 还可以省钱 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[36:07] | -I’d like a room. Double room. -Yes, sir. Double room. | -我要一间双人房 -好的 双人房 |
[36:09] | -Give me passport. -Sure. | -护照给我看下 -好的 |
[36:12] | -Only one person? -Us. | -只有一个人吗 -两个 |
[36:16] | Thank you, Mr. Sadik. | 非常感谢 萨迪克先生 |
[36:38] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[36:57] | Yo, this is Deepesh, | 这里是迪佩什 |
[36:59] | and obviously I’m busy right now. | 很明显我正忙 |
[37:01] | But when you hear… | 但听到 |
[37:09] | Hey. | 喂 |
[37:10] | Hey, don’t call my UK phone. | 别打我英国的号码 |
[37:13] | All right? This is my local number. | 好吗 这是我的本地号 |
[37:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[37:17] | I’m in Delhi. | 我在德里 |
[37:18] | Meet me at the Krishna Hotel in Paharganj | 一小时内来帕哈甘吉的奎师那酒店 |
[37:21] | in one hour, okay? | 可以吗 |
[37:22] | You killed someone. | 你杀人了啊 |
[37:24] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:25] | Maybe? | 可能 |
[37:26] | It’s in the fucking papers. | 都他妈上报纸了 |
[37:27] | It’s in the English papers. | 上了英文报纸 |
[37:29] | Look, he was gonna shoot me. Or your friend. | 听着 他要开枪射我了 或者射你朋友 |
[37:32] | Is that Deepesh? | 是迪佩什吗 |
[37:33] | Let me talk… Let me talk to him. | 让我 让我跟他说 |
[37:35] | Hello? Deepesh? | 你好 迪佩什 |
[37:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[37:41] | I’m here. I’m here. I’m coming, all right? | 我在这 我在这 我就过来了 好吗 |
[37:44] | What’s happening? You were supposed to be at Amritsar. | 发生了什么 你本来应该在阿姆利则的 |
[37:47] | I know, I know. But I’m here, aren’t I? | 我知道 但我在这了 不是吗 |
[37:49] | Where? | 哪呀 |
[37:50] | I gotta go. But I will be there. | 我要挂了 但是我会来的 |
[37:52] | -No. -All right? Trust me. | -不 -好吗 相信我 |
[37:53] | Deepesh, listen… Fuck. | 迪佩什 听着 你大爷的 |
[37:56] | -What’s going on? -Deepesh is scared. | -发生了什么 -迪佩什被吓到了 |
[38:00] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[38:03] | Do I have any choice? | 我还有什么选择吗 |
[38:30] | I wanna use the Internet. Yeah? | 我想上下网 可以吗 |
[38:32] | -The Internet. -Yes. | -互联网 -好的 |
[39:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:28] | -Nice shirt. -Where are you? | -衬衫不错 -你在哪呢 |
[39:31] | Walk down the street to your left. | 沿着这条路走到底 在你左手边 |
[39:33] | And then? Cross the road to a restaurant | 然后呢 穿过这条路有家餐厅 |
[39:35] | -called Hello Vegetarian. -Okay. | -叫你好素食主义 -好的 |
[39:38] | I mean, why didn’t you just say that in the first place? | 你怎么不一开始就说呢 |
[39:41] | Sit with your back facing the street. | 坐在背靠街的位置上 |
[39:42] | Order me a tea, I’ll be there. | 给我点杯茶 我会去的 |
[39:52] | Hey, big man. | 嘿 大个子 |
[40:01] | -Have you got the money? -Yeah. | -你带钱了吗 -带了 |
[40:09] | I’ll check it later. If it’s good, I’ll call you. | 我回头再数 如果没问题 再联系你 |
[40:12] | No, it’s all there. | 不 钱都对的 |
[40:13] | I’ll arrange a place for you to meet Samira. | 我会安排一个地方让你和萨米拉汇合 |
[40:18] | No. | 不 |
[40:20] | -What do you mean? -You killed someone. | -你什么意思 -你杀了人 |
[40:24] | It’s in the newspapers. | 都上报纸了 |
[40:25] | The police are looking for her. | 现在警察都在找她 |
[40:27] | How long do you think it’ll be before they find us? | 你觉得多久就能找到我们呢 |
[40:29] | You should’ve thought about that earlier. | 你应该早点考虑的 |
[40:31] | No, you should have done your fucking job. | 不 你他妈应该把活做好的 |
[40:33] | It was supposed to be a random kidnapping. | 这本来应该是随机绑架 |
[40:37] | She disappears. | 她变得无迹可寻 |
[40:38] | Right? | 对吧 |
[40:39] | Take her back to Pakistan. | 把她送回巴基斯坦 |
[40:41] | Dump her in Karachi or Islamabad. | 丢在卡拉奇或者伊斯兰堡 |
[40:45] | I leave it up to you. | 这就随便你了 |
[40:47] | Everything goes back to the way that it was. | 让一切都回到原来的样子 |
[40:57] | That’ll be a lot more work. | 那要算更多工作了 |
[41:00] | Everything’s fucking money for you, isn’t it? | 所有的事对你来说都是钱 对吧 |
[41:04] | Twenty. | 2万 |
[41:08] | I’ll give you 20,000. | 我给你2万 |
[41:15] | You got the money here? | 你现在就带够了吗 |
[41:18] | No, but I can get it. | 没 但我能拿到 |
[41:25] | Hey. | 回来了 |
[41:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:32] | He doesn’t want to see you. | 他不想见你 |
[41:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:36] | Like I said, he’s scared. | 就像我说的 他害怕了 |
[41:39] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[41:46] | I’ll check it later. If it’s good, I’ll call you. | 我回头再数 如果没问题 再联系你 |
[41:49] | No, it’s all there. | 不 钱都对的 |
[41:50] | I’ll arrange a place for you to meet Samira. | 我会安排一个地方让你和萨米拉汇合 |
[41:55] | No. | 不 |
[41:58] | -What do you mean? -You killed someone. | -你什么意思 -你杀人了 |
[42:03] | It’s in the newspapers. The police are looking for her. | 都上报纸了 警察都在找她 |
[42:06] | How long do you think it’ll be before they find us? | 你觉得多久就能找到我们呢 |
[42:08] | You should’ve thought about that earlier. | 你应该早点想到的 |
[42:09] | No, you should have done your fucking job. | 不 你他妈应该把活做好的 |
[42:12] | It was supposed to be a random kidnapping. | 这本来应该是随机绑架 |
[42:15] | She disappears. Right? | 她变得无迹可寻 对吗 |
[42:18] | Take her back to Pakistan. | 把她送回巴基斯坦 |
[42:20] | Dump her in Karachi or Islamabad. | 丢在卡拉奇或者伊斯兰堡 |
[42:23] | I leave it up to you. | 这就随便你了 |
[42:25] | Everything goes back to the way that it was. | 一切都回到原来的样子 |
[42:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:15] | You could say you never saw anyone. | 你可以说你没见过任何人 |
[43:19] | You’re dumped in Pakistan. | 你被扔在了巴基斯坦 |
[43:20] | You don’t know how you got there. | 你不知道是怎么到那的 |
[43:23] | Maybe they were gonna ask for a ransom, | 也许他们是准备要赎金的 |
[43:25] | then they got frightened, so they decided to dump you. | 但害怕了 所以他们决定把你丢下来 |
[43:30] | Or I can tell them that you kidnapped me, | 或者我可以告诉他们你绑架了我 |
[43:32] | give them your description, | 跟他们描述你的相貌特征 |
[43:33] | and tell them that Deepesh paid you. | 然后告诉他们是迪佩什雇了你 |
[43:39] | You don’t think Deepesh will tell them | 你不觉得迪佩什会告诉他们 |
[43:40] | you were in on the deal? | 你也参与其中吗 |
[43:44] | So I go back to my family and get married? | 所以我就只能回家结婚吗 |
[43:49] | It’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[43:50] | Heh. No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[43:53] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[44:01] | I’ll get you some food. | 我去给你拿点吃的 |
[44:05] | A whiskey. | 拿杯威士忌 |
[44:20] | Hey, this is Jay. | 喂 我是杰 |
[44:22] | Hey, Jay. What’s up? | 你好啊 杰 怎么样啊 |
[44:24] | I need some ID, man. | 兄弟 我要些身份证 |
[44:26] | Is it for you? | 是你自己用吗 |
[44:28] | -No, for a girl. -Where are you? In London? | -不 给个姑娘用 -你在哪 伦敦吗 |
[44:32] | No, I’m in India. | 不 我在印度 |
[44:34] | – Is she British? – Indian. | -她是英国人吗 -印度人 |
[44:37] | Oh, okay. I know a guy who could help. | 好的 我知道谁能帮你了 |
[44:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[44:41] | Delhi. | 德里 |
[44:43] | He’s in Jaipur, though. That a problem? | 不过他在斋浦尔 有问题吗 |
[44:45] | – Jaipur? – Yeah. | -斋浦尔 -是的 |
[44:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:56] | – How much is that? – Eleven thousand five hundred. | -多少钱 -一万一千五 |
[44:59] | Have you got the 20K? | 你手上有两万吗 |
[45:01] | – Yes. – All right. | -有 -好的 |
[45:03] | I want you to rent an SUV. Something smart. | 去租辆SUV 智能点的 |
[45:05] | Drive to Jaipur. | 开车去斋浦尔 |
[45:07] | Check in at a big hotel. Something expensive. A chain. | 找家大酒店入住 贵点的 连锁那种 |
[45:10] | Wait, why Jaipur? | 等下 为什么去斋浦尔 |
[45:12] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[45:22] | – Hey. – Got you some clothes. | -回来了 -给你买了些衣服 |
[45:26] | I need you to try one of those on. | 我需要你试穿其中一件 |
[45:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:33] | – I need to take a photo. – What for? | -我需要照张相 -为什么 |
[45:36] | For your ID card. | 给你做身份证 |
[45:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:01] | Looks good. Stand there. | 看起来不错 站在那里 |
[46:10] | You should put your hair up. | 你应该把头发陇上去 |
[46:20] | Stand still. | 站着别动 |
[46:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[46:36] | – Like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[46:41] | You wanna get out of here, get some fresh air? | 你想出去呼点新鲜空气吗 |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 想 |
[46:46] | – Do you want some whiskey? – No. | -来点威士忌吗 -不 |
[47:06] | You’re drugging me now? | 你在带坏我吗 |
[47:08] | It’s good for stress. | 烟有助于解压 |
[47:10] | Is that why you’re smoking it? | 这是你吸烟的原因吗 |
[47:23] | What was your plan? | 你什么计划 |
[47:29] | Deepesh works in jewelry. | 迪佩什从事珠宝行业 |
[47:31] | Gemstones. That’s his family business. | 宝石那种 是他的家族产业 |
[47:34] | He told his family that he would go to India | 他告诉家人他要去印度 |
[47:36] | for a retreat or travel or something. | 静修或旅行什么的 |
[47:38] | Basically, be out of contact for six months. | 简而言之 要失联六个月 |
[47:41] | The family keeps the gems in a vault | 他家把宝石都放在保险库里 |
[47:43] | until they have a customer, and he had access to the vault. | 只要有客户订购 他就能进入保险库 |
[47:47] | So he made good copies of the stones. | 他做了一批仿货 |
[47:50] | Good enough to pass for real as long as they’re not sold. | 足够以假乱真 只要不被出售 |
[47:54] | The plan was that he brought them here, | 计划是他把真的带来这里 |
[47:56] | and we would disappear. | 然后我们就消失 |
[48:00] | Live off the money by selling the stones. | 靠卖那些宝石过日子 |
[48:06] | Bold. | 胆真大 |
[48:36] | – Hey. – We need to go. | -嘿 -我们得走了 |
[48:39] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[48:42] | Jaipur. | 斋浦尔 |
[49:04] | Not bad for 100 rupees. | 一百卢比花的真值 |
[49:07] | – Looks good. – No? | -看起来不错 -不是吗 |
[49:33] | – Do you guys have Wi-Fi? – Yes. | -你们有无线网吗 -有的 |
[49:34] | – I’ll take one room. – Can I see your passport? | -我要一个房间 -麻烦看下护照 |
[49:39] | Thank you, Mr. Sadik. | 谢谢 萨迪克先生 |
[50:00] | 警方持续关注 巴基斯坦绑架案件 该英国籍女子的 亲属朋友正等待消息 | |
[50:13] | How many people knew about you and Deepesh? | 多少人知道你和迪佩什的事 |
[50:16] | No one knew about the plan. No one I told, anyway. | 没人知道这个计划 我从未告诉任何人 |
[50:19] | Yeah, but about you and him being in love? | 好 那你和他相爱的事呢 |
[50:22] | Our friends knew about us, | 我们的朋友都知道 |
[50:24] | but we kept it a secret from our family. | 但我们家人都不知道 |
[50:26] | Why would they not want you to marry him? He’s a rich boy. | 你家人为什么不愿意你嫁给他 他很有钱啊 |
[50:30] | He’s not Muslim. He’s not from Punjab. | 他不是穆斯林 也不是旁遮普本地人 |
[50:32] | He’s not from Pakistan. He’s Indian. | 甚至不是巴基斯坦人 他是印度人 |
[50:36] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[50:44] | I’m not going back without seeing him. | 我没见到他是不会回去的 |
[51:05] | Hey. Excuse me, I’m looking for Nitin. | 打扰一下 我在找尼廷 |
[51:07] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Sammy’s friend. | -对 我就是 -我是萨米的朋友 |
[51:10] | – Oh, hi. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[51:12] | – Come in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[51:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:21] | How good are they? | 做的有多好 |
[51:23] | See, the Indian ID’s okay. | 你看 这个印度身份证没问题 |
[51:25] | It is a real person and she’s dead. | 这是个真实存在过的人 她去世了 |
[51:28] | Good for hotels, jobs, police, maybe airlines. | 住酒店找工作 警察临检甚至乘机都行 |
[51:32] | Passport is rough. | 护照比较粗糙 |
[51:34] | Maybe okay for hotels and traffic cops. | 也许应付住酒店和交警检查是可以的 |
[51:37] | Not for crossing borders? | 过境不行吗 |
[51:40] | Maybe by land, | 也许走陆运 |
[51:42] | late at night… | 大半夜 |
[51:44] | with a bribe. | 再贿赂一下可以 |
[51:46] | You want a visa for somewhere? | 你要去什么地方的签证吗 |
[51:49] | Pakistan? | 巴基斯坦 |
[52:05] | Yes. | 好了 |
[52:07] | If you were a rich tourist, | 如果你是个有钱的游客 |
[52:09] | wanted to get away from it all in a nice hotel near here, | 想住附近还不错的酒店又不想太吵 |
[52:12] | – where would you go? – Samode. | -你会去哪里 -萨莫德 |
[52:13] | Very isolated, quiet. | 非常独立 安静的地方 |
[52:16] | You would like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[52:20] | – Where are you? – In Jaipur. | -你在哪里 -在斋浦尔 |
[52:22] | Do you have the money? | 你钱带来了吗 |
[52:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:25] | Okay, pick me up at the Ghat gate in 30 minutes. | 好的 三十分钟后到高止山门口接我 |
[52:27] | – What color’s your car? – Black Mercedes. | -你的车是什么颜色的 -黑色奔驰 |
[52:45] | How the fuck did they get my name? | 他们是怎么知道我名字的 |
[52:47] | I guess they asked someone. | 我猜他们问了什么人 |
[52:48] | How would they not get your name? | 他们怎么能不知道你名字呢 |
[52:51] | Have you got the money? | 你带着钱吗 |
[52:56] | This is only 10K. | 这里只有一万 |
[52:57] | Yeah. Half now, half later. | 是的 现在付一半 事成付一半 |
[52:59] | I’m never gonna see you after this. | 这之后我不会见你的 |
[53:01] | And you don’t want to see me. | 而且你也不想见我 |
[53:03] | So that means I need all my money now. | 这意味着我现在就要所有的钱 |
[53:05] | All right. I can get it by tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天就拿来 |
[53:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:10] | Book a room at the Samode Palace. | 在萨莫德宫订一个房间 |
[53:12] | Your hotel will know it. | 你的旅馆会知道在哪 |
[53:13] | – Why? – Samira wants to see you. | -为什么 -萨米拉想见你 |
[53:17] | Jesus. No. | 上帝啊 不行 |
[53:19] | She won’t go back unless she’s seen you. | 除非见到你 否则她不回去 |
[53:21] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[53:23] | I need her to cooperate | 我需要她合作 |
[53:24] | to get her back there. You have to see her. | 以便把她带回去 你必须见她 |
[53:27] | Drop me here, and be ready to leave your hotel by 10 tomorrow. | 在这放下我 明天十点准备好退房 |
[53:31] | And have the money. | 记着带钱来 |
[53:43] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[53:45] | With Deepesh. | 去见迪佩什 |
[53:48] | He’ll see you tomorrow. | 他明天见你 |
[53:51] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[53:58] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[54:00] | I don’t have a plan. | 我没有计划 |
[55:13] | Can we go out for breakfast? | 我们能出去吃早饭吗 |
[55:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[55:18] | We’re leaving anyway. | 反正我们也准备走了 |
[55:32] | – It’s good? – So good. | -好吃吗 -超好吃 |
[55:37] | Have you been to India before? | 你以前来过印度吗 |
[55:38] | Mm. | 来过 |
[55:41] | I love it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[55:42] | Especially the south. It’s amazing. | 尤其是南方 那里太棒了 |
[55:45] | Your parents let you come here? | 你父母允许吗 |
[55:48] | When I was at uni. | 那是我上大学的时候 |
[55:50] | With girlfriends. | 和闺蜜一起来的 |
[55:52] | What did you study? | 你学的什么 |
[55:55] | Pharmacy. | 药剂学 |
[55:59] | It’s a good, solid job. | 是稳固可靠的工作 |
[56:03] | Then you went off the rails. | 然后你就偏离了轨道 |
[56:06] | They went crazy first. | 他们先发疯的 |
[56:09] | And then I went crazy too. | 然后我才疯的 |
[56:30] | Get in the front. | 你坐前面 |
[56:37] | – Hey, baby. – Where the fuck have you been? | -嘿 宝贝 -你他妈跑哪去了 |
[56:40] | It’s been a bit tricky. I’ve been sorting shit out. | 说来话长了 我有一堆烂事儿要处理 |
[56:43] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 是啊 是啊 当然了 |
[56:45] | – Where are we going? – Samode. | -我们去哪 -萨莫德 |
[56:53] | You’re looking good, darling. | 你看起来真棒 亲爱的 |
[56:55] | This life of crime suits you. | 这种犯罪生活挺适合你 |
[56:57] | Bonnie and Clyde shit. | 雌雄大盗啊 |
[56:59] | – Have you got my money? – Jesus Christ. | -我的钱带了吗 -上帝啊 |
[57:02] | You are like a stuck record, man. | 你就像个复读机 老兄 |
[57:04] | Yeah, I got your money. | 对 你的钱我带了 |
[57:06] | Can we talk in private? | 能让我们私下谈谈吗 |
[57:11] | Sure. | 可以 |
[57:12] | – Pull over here. – No. | -在这停车 -不 |
[57:18] | I said, pull over now. | 我说 停车 马上 |
[57:19] | – Now! Come on! – All right, all right. | -现在 快点 -好了 好 |
[57:28] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[57:32] | Money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 |
[57:37] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[57:40] | I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone for a minute. | 我让你们小两口单独待一会儿 |
[57:46] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[57:47] | Do you think I don’t know what’s going on? | 你以为我不知道这什么情况吗 |
[57:49] | Do you think I don’t know what you’ve been saying to him? | 你以为我不知道你和他说什么了吗 |
[57:52] | What shit has he been feeding you? | 他都跟你扯了什么淡啊 |
[57:54] | Oh, I know you. I know you’re bullshitting me, okay? | 我太了解你了 我知道你他妈在这骗我呢 |
[57:57] | – Tell me. – You need to go back. | -告诉我 -你得回去 |
[57:59] | – No. No. – Yeah, you do. | -不 不 -是的 你得回去 |
[58:01] | – The police are looking for me. – Oh, is it? | -警察在找我 -哦是吗 |
[58:03] | Serves you right. | 你活该 |
[58:05] | – Serves me right? – What did you think? | -我活该 -不然你以为呢 |
[58:07] | I get kidnapped, and no one would notice? | 我被绑架 就没人会注意到吗 |
[58:09] | No one would bother? | 没人会在意吗 |
[58:10] | Like it’s some stupid student prank. | 你以为是傻逼学生恶作剧吗 |
[58:12] | I just didn’t think he was gonna fucking kill someone. | 我只是没想到他会杀人 |
[58:15] | That’s not my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[58:16] | It’s not my fault either. | 也不是我的错啊 |
[58:18] | You stupid fuck. | 你个愚蠢的傻逼 |
[58:19] | Motherfucker. Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 傻逼 |
[58:21] | Paying extra to send me | 花额外的钱把我送回 |
[58:23] | back to Pakistan to that fucking marriage, | 巴基斯坦去结他妈的婚 |
[58:25] | like I’m some lost fucking luggage. | 就好像我是什么弄丢的行李一样 |
[58:26] | I’ll kill you. I’ll fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 我他妈要杀了你 |
[58:28] | Don’t fucking… Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈 别他妈碰我 |
[58:31] | Cut it out, you dumb… | 够了 你们两个傻逼 |
[58:33] | Hey. Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out! | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[58:35] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去吧 |
[58:36] | – All right. – Shut the fuck up. | -好了 -给我闭嘴 |
[58:39] | Walk, man! | 往前走 |
[58:42] | – She’s fucking crazy. – Shut the fuck up. | -她他妈疯了 -他妈的闭嘴 |
[58:44] | She’s fucking crazy. All right? | 她他妈的疯了 好吗 |
[58:47] | – Where are the jewels? – What jewels? | -宝石在哪 -什么宝石 |
[58:49] | The stones. | 那些石头 |
[58:50] | What fucking stones? | 他妈的什么石头啊 |
[58:53] | Is that what she fucking told you? | 她是这么和你说的吗 |
[58:54] | And you believed her? | 然后你就信了吗 |
[58:56] | Man, you are dumber than I thought. | 老兄 你真是比我想的还傻 |
[58:58] | I thought you loved her. | 我以为你爱她 |
[58:59] | She’s a fucking snake. | 她就他妈是条毒蛇 |
[59:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[59:04] | She’s pulling crazy stunts. I liked it. It’s exciting. | 她会搞出些疯狂的特技 我喜欢 很刺激 |
[59:08] | But she always has got an angle. | 但她永远都是有预谋的 |
[59:11] | Sounds like I shouldn’t take her back to Pakistan, then, huh? | 听起来我不应该带她回巴基斯坦 是吗 |
[59:14] | Too much trouble. | 太麻烦了 |
[59:15] | You took the money. | 你拿着钱 |
[59:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[59:42] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:00:11] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[1:00:14] | Yeah. | 死了 |
[1:00:17] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[1:00:20] | I should. | 我应该杀了你 |
[1:00:25] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[1:00:28] | No. | 不能 |
[1:00:39] | Here’s the deal, yeah? | 我们做笔交易吧 |
[1:00:44] | We split the jewels fifty-fifty… | 我们把宝石对半分 |
[1:00:48] | get rid of Deepesh… | 处理掉迪佩什 |
[1:00:51] | and go our separate ways. | 然后分道扬镳 |
[1:00:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:46] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:01:52] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[1:01:54] | We could put him in the car. | 我们可以把他放车里 |
[1:01:56] | Drive it off the road somewhere. It’ll look like an accident. | 找地方把车开偏离路 看起来就像车祸 |
[1:02:02] | They’ll be still looking for me. | 他们还是会找我 |
[1:02:08] | You got his passport? | 你有他的护照吗 |
[1:02:10] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[1:02:54] | I’m gonna get some petrol. You wait here. | 我去加点油 你在这等着 |
[1:02:56] | Give me my bag. | 把我的包给我 |
[1:03:16] | Nitin. Sammy’s friend. | 尼廷 萨米的朋友 |
[1:03:20] | Yeah, I have something for you. | 是 我有点东西要给你 |
[1:03:35] | How much is this? | 这个多少钱 |
[1:05:17] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[1:05:19] | We’ll stay the night at the Samode Palace. | 我们在萨莫德宫过夜 |
[1:05:21] | I’ll be Deepesh. | 我要假扮迪佩什 |
[1:05:23] | We’ll let people know we’re going to Nepal. | 我们告诉别人我们要去尼泊尔 |
[1:05:25] | Then we’ll head south instead. | 然后我们往南走 |
[1:05:43] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[1:05:44] | – Please, have a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[1:05:46] | I have a booking. Deepesh Nayyar. | 我订了房间 名字是迪佩什·纳亚尔 |
[1:05:49] | May I have your passport, please? | 能看下您的护照吗 |
[1:05:50] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:06:01] | I’m going to the pool. | 我去游泳了 |
[1:06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:22] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:06:23] | – Good evening, sir. – Mind if I look at a map? | -晚上好 先生 -介意我看下地图吗 |
[1:06:25] | – Yes, please. – Thank you. | -好的 在这 -谢谢 |
[1:06:37] | If you could show me the best route to Nepal. | 能告诉我去尼泊尔的最佳路线吗 |
[1:06:40] | Whereabout in Nepal? | 尼泊尔的哪里呢 |
[1:06:41] | – Kathmandu. – All right. | -加德满都 -好的 |
[1:06:54] | Hello. Housekeeping. | 您好 客房服务 |
[1:06:55] | Hi, can I have a sewing kit, please? | 你好 能给我一个针线包吗 |
[1:06:57] | There should be one in your room. | 您的房间里应该有一个 |
[1:06:58] | Where in the room? | 在房间的哪里呢 |
[1:07:00] | And to get down to Kathmandu, | 如果想要到加德满都 |
[1:07:01] | you have to go through Lucknow. | 就要经过勒克瑙 |
[1:07:10] | I got it, thank you. | 我找到了 谢谢 |
[1:07:13] | Oh, no, thanks. I’ll do it. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 我自己来 谢谢 |
[1:07:59] | I bought a costume. I thought we should look | 我买了件衣服 我觉得我们应该 |
[1:08:02] | like we’re on holiday together. | 看起来像是一起度假的 |
[1:09:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:09:58] | It’s time to leave. | 该走了 |
[1:10:18] | Where are we going today? | 我们今天去哪 |
[1:10:21] | First stop, Jaipur, then on to Goa. | 第一站斋浦尔 然后去果阿 |
[1:10:42] | You should stay here. I won’t be long. | 你在这等着吧 我很快的 |
[1:10:44] | No, I’m coming with you. | 不 我和你一起去 |
[1:10:49] | How much can I get for the car? | 我这车能卖多少钱 |
[1:10:51] | A thousand dollars. | 1000美元 |
[1:10:53] | And you can have these… | 然后这些 |
[1:10:57] | …for free. | 免费给你 |
[1:10:59] | But they need to be used first in Delhi. | 但必须先在德里使用 |
[1:11:02] | Then send them to Lucknow, use them there, | 然后再去勒克瑙 在那里使用 |
[1:11:04] | then Kathmandu, | 然后再到加德满都 |
[1:11:04] | then finish, okay? | 然后结束 好吗 |
[1:11:06] | Okay. Deepesh Nayyar? | 好的 迪佩什·纳亚尔 |
[1:11:09] | And I have a stone. | 我还有块宝石 |
[1:11:10] | We have a stone that we need to sell. | 我们有块宝石要卖掉 |
[1:11:13] | – It’s good. – I know a person. | -很不错的宝石 -我认识个人 |
[1:11:16] | Uh, hold on. Can we talk? | 等等 我们可以谈一下吗 |
[1:11:18] | – Okay. I’ll leave you. – Thanks. | -没问题 你们聊 -谢谢 |
[1:11:21] | I need to make some calls. | 我得打几通电话 |
[1:11:25] | – Where’s the car? – Right. | -车停在哪 -对了 |
[1:11:27] | It’s in the street, just outside the Bank of India. | 就停在街上 印度银行外面 |
[1:11:41] | Why are we selling the stones? | 我们为什么要卖掉这些珠宝 |
[1:11:43] | It’s one stone. | 只卖一颗 |
[1:11:43] | We need money to live on. | 我们需要钱继续往下走 |
[1:11:47] | – What about the car money? – A thousand dollars? | -不是把车卖了吗 -1000美元吗 |
[1:11:52] | – Who is this guy? – He’s good. He’s good. | -这人是谁 -他靠得住 放心 |
[1:11:56] | Have you got the stone? | 你拿到珠宝了吗 |
[1:12:01] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[1:12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:28] | Yes, ma’am. Just give it. | 好的 女士 给我就可以了 |
[1:12:31] | It’s diamond. | 这是钻石 |
[1:13:07] | It’s too rich piece for me. | 这颗钻石对我来说太贵了 |
[1:13:19] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[1:13:21] | He said, he… | 他说 他 |
[1:13:22] | He don’t have a buyer for this. | 没有合适的买家 |
[1:13:24] | It’s more than $100,000. | 这颗钻石价值超过10万美元 |
[1:13:27] | – I don’t have any buyer for this. – Okay. | -我没有合适的买家买得起 -好的 |
[1:13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:31] | Take carefully. | 小心点拿 |
[1:13:33] | Thank you. Just a minute. | 谢谢 稍等一分钟 |
[1:13:55] | Where did you hide the diamonds? In your dress or your jacket? | 你把钻石藏哪了 外套还是裙子里 |
[1:13:59] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[1:14:00] | Dress. | 裙子 |
[1:14:01] | Correct. | 正确 |
[1:14:03] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:14:05] | Try and find them. | 动手找找 |
[1:14:09] | Cold. | 不对 |
[1:14:12] | Very cold. | 更不对 |
[1:14:21] | Hot. | 对了 |
[1:14:23] | Don’t you think we should put them somewhere safer? | 你不觉得该把钻石放在更安全的地方吗 |
[1:14:25] | Like where? | 比如哪儿呢 |
[1:14:28] | My wallet? | 我钱包里如何 |
[1:14:31] | You might lose it. | 你可能会弄丢的 |
[1:14:33] | I won’t lose my dress. | 但我的裙子不会丢 |
[1:14:35] | Easy for you to keep an eye on it. | 你很容易就能注意到这条裙子 |
[1:14:37] | It’s bright yellow. | 这可是亮黄色的 |
[1:14:39] | You’ll notice if I take it off. | 如果我脱下来 你会注意到的 |
[1:14:50] | 失踪的英国妇女 疑似出现在尼泊尔 | |
[1:14:59] | Look. | 看 |
[1:15:07] | Good plan. | 计划不错 |
[1:15:11] | I have contacted the British consulate in Pakistan, | 我联系了英国驻巴基斯坦的领事馆 |
[1:15:14] | and I have requested them to get involved. | 我请求他们介入 |
[1:15:20] | Sounds like he wants you back. | 听起来他想让你回去 |
[1:15:24] | I’m never going back. | 我永远也不可能回去 |
[1:15:30] | How old were you when you left Pakistan? | 你几岁离开巴基斯坦的 |
[1:15:37] | I was 12. | 12岁 |
[1:15:40] | Must have been tough. | 那一定挺难的 |
[1:15:43] | Things were okay in Pakistan. | 在巴基斯坦的时候都还好 |
[1:15:46] | It was only when we got to England that it all went wrong. | 到英国的时候 就全乱了套 |
[1:16:05] | Listen, can I have some money? | 听着 能给我点钱吗 |
[1:16:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:16:08] | I want to buy a phone. | 我想买个手机 |
[1:16:10] | How much will it be? | 要多少钱 |
[1:16:14] | If you just give me the 500 from the car? | 给我卖车钱的一半 500美元 如何 |
[1:16:19] | – If you need ID, use that. – Thanks. | -如果需要身份证 用这个 -谢谢 |
[1:16:22] | Can I also have my British passport? | 我的英国护照也给我 可以吗 |
[1:16:26] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna run away. | 放心 我不会偷跑的 |
[1:16:56] | Where are we? | 我们到哪儿了 |
[1:16:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:02] | We’ve got about eight more hours before we get to Goa. | 我们大概还有八个小时到果阿 |
[1:17:09] | India’s so huge. | 印度太大了 |
[1:17:11] | So full of people. | 到处都是人 |
[1:17:14] | A thousand million. | 一亿的人口 |
[1:17:16] | Everyone living their own life in their own world. | 每个人都在自己的世界里生活 |
[1:17:23] | It’s the perfect place to get lost. | 这是个消失的好地方 |
[1:17:28] | We’re like two needles in our Indian haystack. | 我们就像掉进印度洋里的两根针 |
[1:18:03] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[1:18:04] | – Yeah? – Can we get something to eat? | -是吗 -能找点东西吃吗 |
[1:18:06] | Yeah. You stay here. I’m gonna rent a car. | 当然 你待在这儿 我去租车 |
[1:18:13] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:18:14] | I’d like to rent a jeep. | 我想租辆吉普车 |
[1:18:16] | – How long would you like it for? – Two weeks. | -租多久 -两周 |
[1:18:18] | – But I… I might extend it. – Not a problem. | -但我 也许会续租 -没问题 |
[1:18:20] | – Can I have a license, please? – Sure. | -请出示驾照 -好的 |
[1:18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:29] | Okay, so who are you today? | 好的 你今天是谁了 |
[1:18:31] | – Jatinder Shah. – Correct answer. | -贾丁德·沙赫 -答对了 |
[1:18:35] | – That’s a new one. – Yup. | -这是新身份 -是的 |
[1:18:41] | I can’t wait to go to the ocean to swim. | 我都等不及去海边游泳了 |
[1:18:44] | We could go diving. I love diving. | 我们可以去潜水 我超爱潜水 |
[1:18:47] | – I have a confession. – What? | -我必须坦白了 -坦白什么 |
[1:18:49] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[1:18:51] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[1:18:54] | Can’t. | 真的不会 |
[1:18:55] | Heh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:57] | You can teach me, though. | 不过你可以教我 |
[1:18:58] | Yeah, I will teach you. I’ll teach you how to swim. | 没问题 我教你 我教你怎么游 |
[1:19:05] | – Hi, thank you. – Hey, thank you. | -嗨 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:19:07] | Avocado salad and your omelet. | 鳄梨沙拉 还有你的蛋卷 |
[1:19:10] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[1:19:12] | We’re looking for somewhere to stay. | 我们想找个地方住 |
[1:19:14] | Where’s the best place to start? | 有什么好地方推荐吗 |
[1:19:16] | For how long? | 想住多久 |
[1:19:17] | I don’t know. The winter, maybe. | 我不太清楚 也许在这里过冬 |
[1:19:19] | If you’re looking for long-term, Maria has a lot. | 玛莉亚有很多房源可以长租 |
[1:19:22] | In the jewelry shop down there, by the beach. | 海滩边的珠宝店附近就有房源 |
[1:19:25] | – But minimum, three months. – Thank you. | -但是三个月起租 -谢谢 |
[1:19:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:19:31] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[1:19:34] | – Want some? – No. | -来一点吗 -不了 |
[1:19:38] | It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[1:20:00] | Can I have the keys? They’ve come to see the house. | 能给我钥匙吗 他们来看房 |
[1:20:03] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[1:20:08] | Yes. So come in. | 快进屋 |
[1:20:12] | Have a nice view from here. | 这里风景很好 |
[1:20:16] | That’s your dining place. | 那是饭厅 |
[1:20:19] | That’s the kitchen. | 那是厨房 |
[1:20:23] | – And these are your keys. – Thank you. | -这是钥匙 -谢谢 |
[1:20:25] | If you need anything, I’m here. Have a nice day. | 有任何需要就找我 祝你们过得愉快 |
[1:20:28] | – Thank you very much. – See you around. | -非常感谢 -再见 |
[1:21:28] | Come over, I’ll bite you. | 过来 让我亲亲 |
[1:21:40] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:21:53] | What’s your real name? | 你真名是什么 |
[1:22:12] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[1:22:59] | – Look out. – Oh, fuck. Shit. Don’t do that. | -小心 -吓到我了 别这样 |
[1:23:02] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:23:21] | Are you coming swimming with me? I can teach you. | 一起游泳吗 我可以教你 |
[1:23:24] | Tomorrow. Promise. | 明天 一定 |
[1:23:26] | Okay. Tomorrow. | 好吧 那就明天 |
[1:23:35] | – Come on! – I would, but… | -一起来嘛 -我挺想的 但是 |
[1:28:14] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[1:28:18] | How much is that? – Thirty-five. | -要多少钱 -35 |
[1:28:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:28:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:54] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[1:28:57] | You can go back. No one knows who you are. | 你可以回去 没人知道你是谁 |
[1:29:01] | I can’t. | 而我不能 |
[1:29:10] | Thanks for the 5 grand. | 谢谢你给我留了5千美元 |
[1:29:15] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:29:22] | If you need anything, call me. | 有事就给我打电话 |