英文名称:The Warrior's Way
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Okay. Settle down. | 好的 留下 |
[00:25] | Got your ears open? | 听到没有? |
[00:30] | This is the story of a sad flute | 这是哀笛的故事 |
[00:34] | a laughin’ baby and a weepin’ sword. | 一个欢笑的婴孩和一把哭泣的剑 |
[00:44] | A long, long time ago in a land far, far away, | 很久很久以前 在一个遥远的地方 |
[00:50] | there lived a warrior… | 住着一个武士 |
[00:53] | warrior with empty eyes. | 他有一双空洞的眼睛 |
[02:32] | He’d trained his entire life for one purpose. | 他活着只有一个目的 |
[02:38] | To be the greatest swordsman in the history of mankind. | 就是成为人类历史上最伟大的剑客 |
[03:27] | He’d just achieved his life’s ambition, | 他刚刚完成了他的人生理想 |
[03:30] | but his heart felt emptier than ever. | 但内心感到从未有过的空虚 |
[03:36] | These two clans had been warrin’ for 500 years. | 这两个部族已经等待了五百年 |
[03:40] | And they vowed to keep on warrin’ until one of them | 他们曾经发誓要保留武士传统 |
[03:43] | didn’t have a single man left above Styx. | 直到地球上最后一个人类消失 |
[04:16] | And so now, here he was, | 因此他在这里 |
[04:18] | peerin’ down at this very last of his enemy. | 凝视着他最后一个敌人 |
[04:31] | When that little warrior princess giggled, | 当这个小武士对着他笑时 |
[04:35] | it did somethin’ to him inside. | 触动了他的内心 |
[04:39] | But this was no time for feelin’. | 但此刻没有时间让他思考 |
[05:11] | For when spared that baby’s life, | 因为他赦免了这个婴孩 |
[05:13] | he put his name at the top of his own clan’s death list. | 他把婴孩的名字放在他死亡名单的第一位 |
[06:18] | With nothin’ but the clothes on his back and the baby in his arms, | 他一无所有 除了背上的衣服和手臂里的婴孩 |
[06:22] | he decided to pay a visit to an old warrior friend in a faraway land. | 他决定探望一个身在远方的武士朋友 |
[08:01] | Hey, Johnny. | 嘿 约翰尼 |
[08:04] | I don’t like your stinkin’ face. | 我不喜欢这张皮包骨的脸 |
[08:06] | Easy, Ronald. | 那就简单了 罗纳德 |
[08:09] | The name’s Eight-Ball. Like in the game. | 我叫八丸子 就像游戏里的一样 |
[08:12] | Good luck for some, bad luck for others. | 对于某些人是好运 对于某些人是霉运 |
[08:15] | How can I assist you, my friend from the mystical East? | 怎样帮助你?来自东方的朋友? |
[08:28] | Haven’t been here since Smiley kicked the bucket. | 自从斯迈里死了以后他就不在 |
[08:32] | Was a 3-day wait just to get your shirts pressed. | 做一件衣服只要三天的时间 |
[08:41] | For a guy who cleaned sheets all day, he sure liked to make a mess | 对于一个做衣服的男人工作之后 |
[08:44] | in the after-hours, if you know what I mean. | 他肯定要玩女人 如果你明白我说什么 |
[08:49] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[09:09] | You came to me to be strong. | 你来这里是为了强大自我 |
[09:15] | I have made you the strongest. | 我让你成为了最强大的武士 |
[09:22] | She will always be the enemy. | 她将永远成为你的敌人 |
[10:18] | Here it is. | 就在这 |
[10:19] | Just rub some on your shoulder. | 刚从你的肩膀上卸下来的 |
[10:22] | Smiley’s Oriental cure-all. Works like a charm. | 斯迈里的酒药功效神奇 |
[10:27] | Now, honey, I didn’t forget about you. | 好的 亲爱的 我没有忘记你 |
[10:30] | It’s alright there. It’s okay. Ssh, ssh, ssh. | 没事 没事 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[10:34] | Sorry about the tap I gave ya. I thought you knew the sword. | 很抱歉我只有这贴药了 我以为你知道剑的事情 |
[10:38] | Smiley was always yabberin’ on about a guy who was gonna roll into town. | 斯迈里总是从进城的人那里捞一笔 |
[10:43] | But I shoulda figgered. What do you call her? | 但我不会那样做 你叫她什么? |
[10:48] | I do not know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:49] | She’s not yours? | 噢 她不是你的女人? |
[10:52] | Where’s her folks? | 那她的男人呢? |
[10:54] | Dead. | 死了 |
[11:06] | Best we find you another diaper. | 噢 好的 我给你换张尿布 |
[11:10] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Smiley like your uncle or something? | 斯迈里该是你叔叔还是谁? |
[11:16] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[11:17] | Well, if you were his friend, maybe he would like for you… | 好啊 你是他的朋友 也许他喜欢让你… |
[11:21] | to take over his laundry. | 来给他洗衣服 |
[11:22] | – Do not know how. – So I’ll teach ya. | -我不知道怎样洗 -我可以教你 |
[11:26] | I always done the laundry around here. | 我一向都在这里洗衣服 |
[11:28] | That’s how I repaid Smiley for teaching me the sword. | 他教我剑术 我给他洗衣服当做报酬 |
[11:31] | Tell you what I’m gonna do. | 跟我说说你要做什么 |
[11:33] | You stay here, I’ll teach you how to tie a diaper properly. | 你留在这里 我教你怎样换尿布 |
[11:37] | We’ll be partners, 60:40. You are the 40. | 我们是合作伙伴六四分 你四 |
[11:41] | Alright now, time to get to work. | 好的 现在开工 |
[11:47] | Dang, you’re slower than molasses in January. | 天啊 你反应也够慢了 |
[12:17] | You clean that real good, yellow boy. | 你来洗 黄种男 |
[12:19] | As clean as Snow White’s panties… | 要像白雪公主的内裤一样白 |
[12:21] | If I find the smallest bit of condor crap on my fancy duds… | 如果我发现上面有哪里不干净 |
[12:26] | Well, we gonna have us… | 我们就会把你… |
[12:31] | Didn’t I tell you I’d rip ’em off if you don’t watch yourself? | 我没跟你说过小心你们下面吗? |
[12:34] | Let go, evil midget! | 放手 |
[12:35] | Come on, Eight-Ball, we were just havin’ us some fun. | 算了吧 八丸子 我们只是开玩笑 |
[12:38] | – Really? – Yeah! | -是吗? -是啊! |
[12:40] | Okay… okay… Let go. | 好吧 那我放手了 |
[12:44] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[12:51] | How ’bout a home-cooked meal for you and your little ‘un? | 给你和你的小婴孩来个自家做的肉怎样? |
[12:58] | Once that Ferris wheel is finished, it’s gonna bring everybody rushin’ back, | 自从费里斯发明了车轮之后 每个人都匆忙来往 |
[13:02] | And then we can take the word “travelling” out of “travelling circus. “ | 然后我们就把”旅游”变成”环游” |
[13:06] | Hey, Ron. | 嘿 罗恩 |
[13:07] | Welcome to the Eighth Wonder ofthe World! | 欢迎你世界八大奇迹 |
[13:11] | Get down here! The chow bell ringin’! | 下来 铃响了 |
[14:04] | Bravo, bravo. | 好啊好啊 |
[14:18] | Gonna grab some vittles with us? | 要跟我们一块吃点什么吗? |
[14:20] | No thanks. Not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 |
[14:22] | I- I-I b-baked a cake. | 我烤了蛋糕 |
[14:29] | Come on, Ron! | 看好路 罗恩 |
[14:32] | What the hell’s up with her? | 她发什么神经了? |
[14:42] | You, I knew you was trouble the moment you walked into this… | 你 我自从你走进这里 你就有麻烦了 |
[15:48] | Sounds even better from inside. | 从未听过这么好听的歌 |
[15:59] | You ever seen one ofthese before? | 你以前没有看过这东西吗 |
[16:04] | The sound it’s makin’? It’s called “opera. “ | 歌声是录制进去的 叫做歌剧 |
[16:08] | Day my poppa found his first chunk of gold, | 我的爸爸找到他第一桶金后 |
[16:12] | he went out and bought this thing. | 就出去买了这东西 |
[16:20] | Listen. Here’s my favorite part. | 听 这是我爸爸最喜欢的一部分 |
[16:58] | So at the edge of the desert, in a busted town full of broken people, | 在沙漠的边缘一个人群熙攘的城镇 |
[17:02] | the warrior began to learn stuff he shoulda learned a long time ago. | 武士开始学到了很久以前就该学的东西 |
[17:20] | No, no! Rough! | 不 不!用力 |
[17:25] | Like te joy of gettin’ dirty things clean. | 比如把清洗衣服的欢乐 |
[17:40] | Yes! | 没错 |
[17:46] | That’s me! Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | I told you to aim at the line, not at the coin! | 我叫你瞄准那条线 不是硬币 |
[17:51] | All right! | 好吧 |
[17:52] | He also learned the joy of losing. | 他还学会了失去的快乐 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna need blood and bone of about 100 dead buffaloes as fertilizer. | 你需要一百头水牛的血和骨头作为肥料 |
[17:59] | Smiley always tried to get something to grow. | 斯迈里总是试着使植物生长起来 |
[18:01] | Never, ever lasted too long. | 但未曾让其长久地活下去 |
[18:08] | He learned you could be happy workin’ with folks. | 他学会了跟大家劳动的快乐 |
[18:14] | And findin’ the simple peace in some private time | 学会了在劳作一天后在独处的时间里 |
[18:17] | after a hard day’s work. | 寻找安宁 |
[18:21] | What’s takin’ you so long? | 你干什么那么久还不出来 |
[18:37] | Come on, Skinny! You gonna miss it. Come on. | 算了吧 皮包骨 没事的 算吧 |
[18:52] | And he found that it’s nice to have a few friends around | 他学会了在日落之时 |
[18:56] | when the sun goes down. | 有朋友的陪伴是件美好的事 |
[19:05] | But most of all, the warrior learned there’s a heck of a lot more pleasure | 但最重要的是 武士懂得了栽种植物 |
[19:09] | makin’ things grow than there is in cuttin’ ’em down. | 比砍掉植物要有趣得多 |
[19:24] | You bunch of pups! Gimme back that goddamn bottle! | 你们把那些金瓶子拿回来 |
[19:37] | You win. Show me what you got. | 你赢了 给我看看你的牌 |
[19:42] | God damn! I shoulda never taught you this game! | 他妈的 我不该教你玩这游戏 |
[19:45] | You a shark with a poker face. | 你这人真是豆腐脸刀子心 |
[20:10] | What happened to her? | 她怎么回事了? |
[20:36] | Please! Help me! | 求求你 救我 |
[20:40] | – Help me! – Lynne! | -救我 -莱琳! |
[20:42] | – Please! Let her go! – Someone, help me! | -求求你们 放了她 -救我 |
[20:46] | – Eight-Ball! – Lynne! | -八丸子 -莱琳 |
[21:00] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[21:03] | No? | 不饿? |
[21:33] | Pretty thing. | 小美人 |
[22:11] | Damn you! | 他妈的 |
[22:41] | Noooo! | 不 |
[22:50] | No! Lynne! Lynne! | 不!莱琳!莱琳 |
[23:07] | No! | 不 |
[23:16] | No! | 不 |
[23:37] | Only thing was, when we went to bury her, | 我们唯一能做的事睛就是埋葬她 |
[23:40] | she was still breathing. | 她当时还有呼吸 |
[23:43] | Never known nobody that close to kickin’ it. | 我们不知道她是不是快要死了 |
[23:47] | We didn’t know what to do wit’ her, if’n she was gonna live or die. | 我们不知道该怎样做 不知道她要活下去还是要死去 |
[23:52] | So we just put her in bed and waited. | 所以我们只是把她放在床上等待着 |
[23:56] | Two days, and she was eating soup. | 两天之后她能喝汤了 |
[23:59] | By the day three, she was already sitting up somehow | 第三天她已经能够坐起来了 |
[24:02] | and slinging daggers at the wall. | 扶着墙走路了 |
[24:06] | But God ain’t fair. | 但上天不公平 |
[24:07] | And some people just ain’t cut out for the knife. | 有些人就是不适合拿刀 |
[24:30] | Dang it. My arm ain’t worth a damn. | 妈的 我的手臂不中用 |
[24:37] | It is not your arm. | 那不是你的手臂 |
[24:45] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[24:52] | Now you sure about this? | 你肯定你没事吗? |
[24:53] | ‘Cause I’m not so good with my eyes open. | 因为我眼睛睁开所以打不中 |
[24:56] | Throw. | 飞 |
[25:05] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[25:07] | Do not talk. Focus. | 不要说话 专心 |
[25:10] | It is your heart that shakes. | 是你的心在动摇 |
[25:26] | You dead? | 你死了吗? |
[25:27] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[25:50] | Sure you’re not fountainin’ blood or anything, are ya? | 你流血了吗? |
[25:55] | Oh, shit! | 噢 妈的 |
[26:12] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[26:16] | Thank you, Mr. Sad Flute. | 谢谢 哀笛先生 |
[26:20] | Smiley told me everything. | 斯迈里把所有事情都告诉我了 |
[26:22] | I just taught you to focus. | 我只是教你集中精力 |
[26:37] | Why you do that? | 你为什么要这样? |
[27:22] | Okay. I’ve always been dyin’ to know. | 好吧 我一直想知道 |
[27:26] | Why are y’all called The Sad Flutes? | 你为什么要叫哀笛 |
[27:33] | So you got lady Sad Flutes, too? | 那你有哀笛夫人吗? |
[27:36] | Sad Flutinas or somethin’? | 哀笛女友什么吗? |
[27:40] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[27:42] | Wow! That’s nice. | 哇!那好啊 |
[27:45] | Jumpin’ in the moonlight and kissin’ | 在月光下接吻 |
[27:49] | as you both fly under the stars to the tunes of The Sad Flutes… | 你们在星光之下听着哀笛的声音 |
[27:53] | We are called Sad Flutes because when you cut the throat, | 我们被称作哀笛是因为你抹脖子的时候 |
[27:59] | the last sound is like a sad flute. | 就像哀伤的笛声 |
[28:04] | Dang! | 靠 |
[28:05] | Skinny, sure know how to throw a dead cat into a party room, don’t ya? | 皮包骨 你知道怎样把死猫扔进聚会 是吧? |
[28:15] | Why’d you become a Sad Flute? | 那你为什么不做哀笛? |
[28:21] | To be strong. | 为了强大 |
[28:23] | That it? | 是那原因吗? |
[28:31] | My father was working in the field. | 我爸爸是种地的 |
[28:34] | I was helping him. | 我在帮他忙 |
[28:38] | A swordsman came. | 一个剑客过来 |
[28:41] | Killed my father. | 杀了我爸爸 |
[28:42] | Just to test his sword. | 仅仅是为了试试他的剑 |
[28:48] | That musta hurt you somethin’ bad. | 那肯定让你很伤心 |
[28:50] | Not hurt. Angry. | 不是伤心 是愤怒 |
[28:54] | Course. | 当然了 |
[28:56] | No. | 不 |
[28:58] | I was angry at my father. | 我生我爸爸的气 |
[29:19] | Here. Take it. | 给你.带着 |
[29:23] | It’s a present. My momma gave it to me. | 这是一份礼物 我妈妈给我的 |
[29:27] | She said, “If you hold it over your heart when you’re sad, | 她说”如果你伤心就拿着它” |
[29:32] | it takes away all your sadness. “ | 它能抚平你所有的伤痛 |
[29:35] | It works. | 真的有用 |
[29:38] | Kinda. | 你拿着吧 |
[29:42] | Present? | 送给我吗? |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:08] | That is your only friend here. | 那是你唯一的朋友 |
[30:11] | Take good care of it. | 好好照顾他 |
[30:13] | Yes, master. | 是的 主人 |
[30:23] | Oh, tarnations. | 噢 诅咒啊 |
[30:24] | Only to protect, not kill. | 只是用来保护自己不是用来杀人 |
[30:27] | What am I gonna kill in this town, an armadillo? | 我要杀掉这个镇上的敌人 |
[30:31] | Is that what I think it is? | 我真这样想吗? |
[30:50] | You’ve sealed it. | 你已经包起来了 |
[30:52] | So they cannot hear. | 所以它们听不到 |
[30:54] | Hear what? | 听不到什么? |
[30:57] | The weeping. | 哭泣 |
[31:00] | Of all the souls I have taken. | 我夺走的生命的灵魂 |
[31:07] | Who’s listenin’? | 谁在听? |
[31:09] | My past. | 我的过去 |
[31:12] | And if it hears? | 如果它听的话? |
[31:16] | No more music. | 再也没有音乐 |
[31:29] | This is a big country. Where do we look? | 这是我们要看的大国吗? |
[31:34] | Do not look. | 不要看 |
[31:36] | We listen. | 我们要听 |
[31:39] | He will show. | 他会出现的 |
[32:19] | Think ofthe sword as part of the body. | 把剑想成是你身体的一部分 |
[32:22] | Like a finger. Like a tooth. | 就像手指 就像牙齿 |
[32:25] | Rather think of it like metal slicin’ through a herd of buffalo! | 到不如把它想象成宰割水牛的刀 |
[32:36] | Show me what Smiley taught you. | 给我展示一下斯迈里教你的东西 |
[32:50] | You do not have the power. | 你没有力量 |
[32:52] | Well, thank you very much. I did not know that. | 非常感谢你 我以前不知道 |
[32:55] | But you are fast. | 但你出手很快 |
[32:57] | Just have to be faster. | 再快一点更好 |
[33:04] | Is this ’cause of yesterday? ‘Cause I said I was sorry! | 嗷!是因为昨天?因为说了对不起? |
[33:08] | What? Cut it out, Skinny. I’m serious! | 什么 把它切断 我说真的 |
[33:10] | You are slower than molasses in January. | 你比糖浆还要慢 |
[33:14] | Come on, then! | 那就扔吧 |
[33:19] | Cut it out, Skinny! | 来啊 皮包骨 |
[33:24] | Stop it, Skinny! | 停下 皮包骨 |
[33:27] | Cut it out! I’m serious! | 停下 我认真的 |
[33:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[33:54] | You bearded nut! | 你这胡须佬 |
[34:48] | Merry Christmas, Laundry Man! | 圣诞节快乐!洗衣先生 |
[34:50] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[35:02] | Yeah! | 好哈! |
[35:15] | We go! | 我们跳 |
[35:26] | May I have this dance? | 我能跟你跳个舞吗? |
[35:33] | Whose birthday? | 谁的生日啊? |
[35:35] | Well… It’s sort of a long story. | 呃 说来话长 |
[35:57] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[36:00] | Hey, ya young punks! | 嘿 年轻人 |
[36:13] | Ya gonna take me for a spin or what? | 你要跟我跳一个舞吗? |
[37:05] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[37:06] | No. | 你没赢 |
[37:08] | Until your enemy’s heart stops, you have not won. | 敌人的心脏没有停止跳动 你都不能赢 |
[37:16] | Is that so? | 是那样吗? |
[37:46] | Did that stop your heart? | 这能让你的心脏停止吗? |
[39:11] | Ha! That’s better! | 哈!那样更好 |
[39:21] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[39:24] | I didn’t get my invitation. | 我没有得到我的邀请函 |
[39:29] | Has anyone seen it? | 有人看到吗? |
[39:31] | No? | 没有? |
[39:35] | Never mind. | 没关系了 |
[39:40] | We’re all here now. | 现在我们都在这里 |
[39:44] | No harm done. | 不准打架 |
[39:58] | And what did Santa bring you, little boy? Huh? | 圣诞老人给你带了什么来 小矮人? |
[40:04] | Why… if it ain’t a clown. | 为什么 该不会是小丑吧 |
[40:11] | You’re looking so sad. Huh. | 你看起来很伤心 呃 |
[40:19] | You know, I never found clowns that funny myself. | 要知道 我从未看过一个这样有意恩的小丑 |
[41:00] | Don’t worry, clown. I’m a pretty good shot. | 别担心 小丑 我的枪法很好 |
[41:04] | Especially when I’ve been drinking. | 喝杯酒再来 |
[41:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:20] | Don’t go wastin’ good moonshine. | 这酒不好喝 |
[41:26] | Wow. This shit’s smoother’n a calf’s ass. | 哇 这能弄平牛屁股 |
[41:33] | But this… this party’s for girls. | 但这是女孩们的聚会 |
[41:36] | Let’s all go to the spilloon! | 我们都去喝酒吧 |
[41:38] | What have we here? | 我们这里有什么? |
[41:42] | Looks like we got ourselves another clown. | 看来我们又找到了另外一个小丑 |
[41:47] | Take this clown for a walk. | 带这小丑去散步 |
[42:22] | Never quite understood the attraction of a circus. | 我一向都不理解马戏团有什么好玩 |
[42:33] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[42:47] | Join the others in Stockton. I’ll catch you up. | 你跟其他人一块 我会追上你们的 |
[42:50] | Hyah! Hyah! | 呀!呀! |
[42:55] | Gentlemen, I have a few old memories I’d like to revisit. | 先生们呢 我有些东西想去缅怀一下 |
[42:58] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[43:25] | Dang it! He killed my whole family! | 妈的 他杀了我全家人 |
[43:28] | God damn it, Baptiste, let me go or I swear I’m gonna… | 他妈的 巴蒂斯特 让我去 我发誓我会… |
[43:32] | – I-I-I’m sorry, Lynne. – Lynne. | -对不起 莱琳 -莱琳 |
[43:34] | This ain’t just for your protection, you know. | 我们只是为了保护你 |
[43:36] | It’s for the whole goddamn town. | 他来是为了杀死全镇的人 |
[45:05] | Let me see! | 让我看看 |
[45:11] | We have a winner! Gentlemen? | 先生们 我们有个赢家 |
[45:14] | Maria! | 玛利亚 |
[45:22] | He is your, … marido? | 这是你的 呃 丈夫? |
[45:26] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[45:28] | I am not the kind of man who sleeps with a married woman. | 我不是那种跟已婚女人上床的人 |
[45:33] | No. | 不 |
[45:34] | Por favor. Gracias, Se or! | 亲爱的 |
[45:42] | Mommy! No! | 妈妈!不! |
[45:47] | But their daughters… | 她们的女儿 |
[45:50] | Oh, that’s a completely different matter. | 噢 那就完全不一样了 |
[45:52] | Clean them up. | 洗干净她们 |
[45:54] | You get a bullet in the head for every louse I find. | 杀死我找到的每一个人 |
[46:16] | I once strung a man up by his own hamstrings | 我曾经用一个人男人的腿筋 把他勒死 |
[46:19] | because he cooked me a steak well-done. | 因为他给我做了一块全熟的牛排 |
[46:25] | What? | 什么? |
[46:27] | Find that funny? | 觉得有意思吗? |
[46:29] | Or is it because of this? | 因为我这张脸吗? |
[46:37] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[46:38] | This girl says she’ll serve herself up to you instead ofthe spics. | 这个女孩说她自己来侍候你 |
[46:45] | Have we, uh, met before? | 我们以前见过吗? |
[46:47] | No. We haven’t. | 没有 |
[46:51] | This is bound to be a night you will never forget. | 这晚肯定让你终身难忘 |
[47:04] | You have good teeth. | 你的牙齿很好 |
[47:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[47:09] | Colonel, as you unwrap me, | 上校 你脱下我的衣服 |
[47:13] | I’m sure you will find there’s a whole lot more of me to like. | 我肯定你能找到更多你喜欢的东西 |
[47:16] | I have no doubt ofthat. | 我不怀疑 |
[47:19] | And though I may be young, | 虽然我很年轻 |
[47:20] | I was hopin’ you could teach me a thing or two. | 我希望你能教我点什么 |
[47:23] | Life’s best lessons tend to hurt. | 人生最好的课程都容易伤人 |
[47:26] | Sharp pain can bring sharp pleasure. | 尖刻的痛苦能带来极乐 |
[47:35] | Tell them to get. This ain’t the theatre. | 叫他们离开 这里不是剧院 |
[47:40] | Gentlemen, you heard the lady. Make yourselves scarce. | 先生们 听到这小姐的话了吧 你们离开 |
[48:00] | Lynne! | 莱琳 |
[48:04] | She’s not here! | 她不在这里 |
[48:20] | Now I, I might say some things during. | 现在我可以说点什么了 |
[48:25] | Feel free to answer if you like. | 你喜欢的话可以随意回答 |
[48:31] | Nothing is too wrong. | 没有对错 |
[48:36] | I’ve been waitin’ my whole life for a place | 我等了一辈子 |
[48:40] | where it’s right to be wrong. | 要等到对也变成错 |
[48:47] | You know, I don’t think any part ofthe body is dirty or bad. | 要知道 我不认为身体有哪一部分 是肮脏或者不好 |
[48:54] | Just as long as it’s well-scrubbed | 只要把它擦洗干净 |
[49:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[49:35] | Assemble. | 混蛋 |
[49:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[49:42] | Now where do you plan to begin the inspection? | 你打算从哪里开始? |
[49:46] | I like where the skin creases… | 我喜欢从有泡沫的地方开始 |
[49:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[49:52] | Between your nice… big… | 在你那漂亮的硕大的… |
[49:58] | Moment I smelt your neck… | 我闻到你脖子那刻 |
[50:02] | it all came flooding back. | 就想起了过去 |
[50:05] | No girl could ever smell as sweet. | 没有女孩闻起来像你一样甜 |
[50:12] | You changed it all. My world. | 你改变了一切 我的世界 |
[50:16] | My face. | 我的脸 |
[50:19] | You changed my life, little girl. | 你改变了我的一生 小女孩 |
[50:25] | And now I’m… I’m going to change yours. | 现在我要开始改变你的人生 |
[50:45] | That certainly is a beautiful scar I gave you. | 这是我给你留下的美丽的疤痕 |
[50:52] | A hard-on for a scar. | 我要折磨这疤痕 |
[50:56] | Now that is wrong. | 既然是错误的 |
[51:02] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[51:04] | Nothing tonight is wrong. | 今晚没什么不对 |
[51:16] | Tell the cook to fry up some potatoes | 告诉厨师去烤些土豆 |
[51:27] | And while we’re waiting, I thought I should give you | 在等的时候我想我可以 |
[51:30] | what I was so generously offering ten years ago. | 施予你十年前就很慷慨施予的东西 |
[51:38] | Enjoy the show. | 好好看戏 |
[51:55] | No! He’s mine. | 不!他是我的 |
[52:16] | – Lynne… – Are you all right? | -莱琳 -你怎样? |
[52:23] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[52:26] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[52:29] | Lynne! | 莱琳 |
[53:23] | Pull it off. | 拿下面具 |
[53:25] | – She got the wrong guy. – That ain’t him. | -她抓错人了 -不是他 |
[53:28] | Oh, God help us. | 噢 天啊 帮帮我们 |
[53:31] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[53:33] | Sweet mother of God, it’s a goddamn butcher shop in here! | 上帝的好妈妈 他妈的这里是肉店 |
[54:40] | I must go or you will all be in danger. | 我要走了 不然你会有危险 |
[54:44] | We’re in danger already. | 我们已经有危险 |
[54:47] | Colonel’s on the loose. | 上校逃走了 |
[54:49] | That’s right. Lynne here smoked the wrong guy. | 没错 莱琳抓错人了 |
[54:52] | Now the Colonel’s coming back, and he’s bringing the whole damn family. | 现在上校回来了 他带上他全家人 |
[54:55] | We need the guy who did that butcherjob in the saloon. | 我们需要沙龙里的屠夫 |
[54:58] | Well, I say we all just pack up and leave. | 好吧 我说 我们全打算收拾东西要离开了 |
[55:01] | He’s right! If you stay and fight, you’ll die like rats. | 他说得没错 如果你留下来斗争 就会像老鼠一样死去 |
[55:03] | Well, we’ll die like rats with rifles. | 我们拿着手枪像老鼠一样死掉 |
[55:05] | What rifles? | 什么手枪? |
[55:07] | You got a Chink with a sword and a buncha juggling idiots. | 你有一个用剑的家伙 还有一对蠢蛋 |
[55:10] | – How dare you?! – That ain’t all we got. | -你怎么敢这样说话?! -那就是我们所有的东西 |
[55:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:17] | Beth will understand. | 贝斯可以理解 |
[55:24] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[55:47] | I ruined everything. Didn’t I? | 我把什么都搞砸了 是吧? |
[55:53] | You did what you had to do. | 你只是做你必须做的事情 |
[55:58] | You coulda just grabbed April and hit the trail. | 你不是只是说说算 |
[56:02] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有那样 |
[56:04] | Knowing saving me would ruin every new thing you found here. | 你知道救我会毁掉你在这里建立的一切 |
[56:11] | This New World, without you… | 这个新的世界 没有你 |
[56:16] | not so new. | 就不再新鲜了 |
[56:24] | Hey, let’s say somehow they all come and go | 嘿 不知怎的 他们来了又走 走了又来 |
[56:26] | and we’re still breathin’. | 我们仍然在呼吸 |
[56:31] | You’re still gonna leave, right? | 你还是要走 是吗? |
[56:36] | That is the plan. | 这是我的打算 |
[56:43] | Maybe I could go with you? | 也许我能跟你一块走? |
[56:50] | Just think about it, alright? | 考虑一下好吗? |
[57:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[57:47] | That’s my primo cactus juice! | 那是我的仙人掌汁 |
[58:28] | I knew what you was from the get-go. | 我知道你的来头 |
[58:30] | Don’t need to look at the size of a man. | 不需要看一个人的大小 |
[58:34] | I can smell the blood. | 我可以闻到血腥 |
[58:36] | It was on you, too. | 这也是看你了 |
[58:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[58:48] | Now, get my jacket clean if you can. | 如果可以 把我的夹克洗干净 |
[58:50] | If I’m gonna die, I want to look good doing it. | 如果我要死 我想死得好好看 |
[58:54] | Why die? | 为什么要死? |
[58:55] | ‘Cause we only got about a hundred sticks of dynamite and a few weapons. | 因为我只有一百筒炸药和一些武器 |
[58:58] | That ain’t much more ‘n to sting them with. | 比起他们 我力量太弱了 |
[59:02] | You also have that. | 你还有那 |
[59:26] | Done a good job on this garden. Well, for a laundry man. | 对于一个洗衣人来说 你的园艺算是很好了 |
[59:33] | You do a good shooting. | 你的枪法很好 |
[59:36] | For a drunken man. | 对于一个酗酒的人来说 |
[59:39] | Why you stopped the shooting? | 你为什么不再用枪了 |
[59:41] | Well, I just went around robbing banks, hitting trains | 我以前是打劫银行和火车的 |
[59:47] | till I ran into the only force that can truly bring down any outlaw. | 直到我遇到可以制住一个亡命之徒的人 |
[59:53] | Sheriff? | 谢里夫? |
[59:55] | Woman. | 女人 |
[59:59] | When I was with her, I didn’t wanna run. | 我跟她一起时 我不想再到处跑了 |
[1:00:06] | What happened then? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:00:07] | There was a couple of Rangers who hadn’t forgot about me. | 有两个骑兵没有忘记我 |
[1:00:13] | They ambushed me. | 他们伏击我 |
[1:00:17] | Bullets flyin’ everywhere. | 子弹到处乱飞 |
[1:00:21] | One of ’em found Beth. | 他们当中有一个人发现了贝斯 |
[1:00:24] | Last thing she ever said to me was, “Don’t never pick up no gun again. “ | 她给我说的最后的话是 “不要再拿枪了” |
[1:00:30] | So far… | 到现在为止… |
[1:00:33] | Well, at least till today… | 啊 至少到今天为止 |
[1:00:36] | I done what she asked. | 我是按她所说的做的 |
[1:00:41] | But for fellas like me and you, we are what we are. | 可由于兄弟们喜欢我和你 我们才有今天 |
[1:00:48] | If you truly love somethin’ or somebody, Laundry Man… | 如果你真的爱某件东西或某个人 洗衣先生 |
[1:00:53] | you get as far away from ’em as possible. | 你就要尽量离他们远一些 |
[1:00:57] | ‘Cause we’re sand. | 因为我们是沙 |
[1:01:04] | They’re flowers. | 他们是花 |
[1:01:28] | These are yours. | 这些是你的 |
[1:01:30] | These are to kill. | 这些是要杀的人 |
[1:01:43] | Come. | 来 |
[1:01:49] | Come. | 你来 |
[1:02:05] | Closer. | 近一些 |
[1:02:11] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:02:18] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:02:21] | Remember these places. | 记住这些地方 |
[1:02:24] | Fastest way to kill your enemy. | 这是杀掉你的敌人最快捷的路 |
[1:02:52] | I will remember. | 我会记住的 |
[1:04:44] | Company charge! | 大伙冲啊 |
[1:06:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:06:20] | What the hell? Agh! | 怎么回事?啊! |
[1:07:01] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:08:08] | Get up there! Everybody, up there! | 上去!大家都上去 |
[1:08:13] | Come on men! Agh! | 快啊 伙计!啊! |
[1:08:30] | Get him, down there! | 抓住他 他在那儿! |
[1:08:38] | Get down. | 下去 |
[1:08:41] | Shoot them! | 打死他们! |
[1:09:27] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们离开这里 |
[1:09:37] | Shoot them! | 打死他们 |
[1:09:42] | Shit. | 他娘的 |
[1:09:43] | Dynamite! Run for your lives! | 逃命去吧 |
[1:09:46] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[1:10:38] | Shit! We did it! | 他妈的!我们成功了 |
[1:10:43] | They hit Jacques! | 他们打了雅克 |
[1:10:48] | Come on! Back to town! | 快啊!回城里去 |
[1:10:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:10:56] | Let’s close this damn circus down! Burn it! | 让我们把这该死的马戏团关了吧! 烧了它 |
[1:11:02] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:12:08] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:12:28] | Run. | 跑啊 |
[1:12:51] | Hey, come on! Into the hotel! | 喂 快 进宾馆! |
[1:12:54] | Keep low! | 卧倒 |
[1:13:07] | Get them! | 抓住他们! |
[1:15:24] | Here! Take her! | 在这抓住她 |
[1:15:32] | Skinny! | 皮包骨 |
[1:15:59] | I- I couldn’t protect April. | 我保护不了阿普里尔 |
[1:16:20] | Guard the hallway! | 保护大厅 |
[1:16:22] | And don’t let a damn soul into this room! | 一只苍蝇也不让飞进来 |
[1:17:09] | What the… | 怎么回事… |
[1:17:55] | One more step, and she’s soup. | 再走一步 我就杀了他 |
[1:17:59] | I said stop! | 站住 |
[1:20:00] | That sure is a purty scar I gave you. | 这个伤疤不错啊 |
[1:20:47] | I’ll see you in Hell, little girl. | 我会在地狱等你的 |
[1:20:51] | Wear something nasty. | 穿得好看点 |
[1:21:28] | Is this the new life you have found? | 难道这就是你找到的新生吗? |
[1:21:34] | Funny. | 很有趣 |
[1:21:36] | Look much like the old one. | 与以前的生活也很像啊 |
[1:21:46] | Do you think you will tell her that you kill her mother, | 你会告诉她你杀了她的母亲 |
[1:21:51] | her father and her entire clan? | 她父亲还有她整个家族? |
[1:21:58] | She is the enemy. | 她就是敌人 |
[1:22:00] | She will always be the enemy. | 她会一直是你的敌人 |
[1:22:06] | You came to me to be strong. | 你找我是想变得强大 |
[1:22:11] | I have made you the strongest. | 我把你变得最强大 |
[1:22:18] | Kill her now. | 杀了她 |
[1:22:21] | You do not belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[1:22:26] | I do. | 我会的 |
[1:22:30] | I did. | 我也这么做的 |
[1:24:19] | You have the perfect body for an assassin | 你的身体最适合做一个完美杀手 |
[1:24:23] | but the heart of a priest. | 但是心太软了 |
[1:24:35] | Your heart will become your biggest enemy. | 你的内心将成为你最大的敌人 |
[1:24:53] | You must kill your biggest enemy. | 你必须杀死你最大的敌人 |
[1:24:56] | We are assassins. | 我们是杀手 |
[1:24:58] | All that we love, we will destroy. | 我们所爱的一切都必须摧毁 |
[1:25:24] | You are assassin. | 你是杀手 |
[1:25:27] | All that you love, you’ll destroy. | 你所爱的一切都得摧毁 |
[1:27:38] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗? |
[1:27:40] | We survived. | 我们幸存下来了 |
[1:27:43] | Some of us. | 但只剩这些了 |
[1:27:47] | I’m not goin’ with you. Am I? | 我要跟你走 |
[1:28:44] | I guess that’s the end ofthem. | 我想这就是结尾 |
[1:28:47] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:28:48] | It is just the beginning. | 才刚刚开始 |
[1:28:51] | What about the baby? She gonna be safe? | 那这个婴儿呢?会安全吗? |
[1:28:55] | They are listening for this to cry. | 他们想听这个哭泣 |
[1:29:01] | Not her. | 而不是她 |
[1:29:17] | That’s right, Sand Man. | 是的黄沙武士 |
[1:29:20] | Keep walkin’. | 不要停止 |
[1:29:28] | The warrior walked away. | 战士走了 |
[1:29:31] | And legend has it, he never stopped walkin’, | 传奇从未停止 |
[1:29:33] | always making sure to keep as much distance as possible | 传奇一直演绎下去 |
[1:29:38] | between himself and the little gal he loved. | 就在他跟这个他爱着的小女孩 |
[1:30:28] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[1:30:39] | Free. | 不要钱 |