Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Village(神秘村)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Village(神秘村)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:神秘村
英文名称:The Village
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:18] (very quietly) Who’ll pinch me to wake me up? 谁要捏我一下叫醒我
[02:27] Who will laugh at me when I fall? 我摔倒时谁嘲笑我?
[02:34] Whose breath will I listen for… 我要听谁的呼吸声
[02:39] …so that I may sleep? 才能够入睡?
[02:43] Whose hand will I hold… 我该扶持谁的手…
[02:48] …so that I may walk? 渡过漫漫人生?
[03:05] (man) We may question ourselves at moments such as these. 在这种时刻… 我们也许会有所质疑
[03:14] Did we make the right decision to settle here? 定居于此的决定是否正确?
[03:28] We are grateful for the time we have been given. 我们感激上天给予我们的时光
[06:19] What manner of spectacle has attracted your attention so splendidly? 什么好东西这么吸引你们?
[06:23] I ought to carry it in my pocket to help me teach. 我该带它进教室做教材才是
[06:35] Who came upon this? 谁发现这个的?
[06:41] – Philip, did you move this? – No, Mr. Walker. 菲力,是你搬来的? 不是的,沃克先生
[06:53] I inspected it carefully. Its head was twisted back and much of its fur removed. 我检查过,它头被扭断 毛皮也被剥掉
[06:57] – I see. – It was murdered. 我明白了 它是被谋杀的
[07:01] But who is the culprit? 但凶手是谁呢?
[07:03] Who has done this heinous act? 是谁下了这样的毒手?
[07:07] – Those We Don’t Speak Of killed it. – There it is. 那些我们不能提的东西杀的 就是了
[07:11] Why would such a notion come into your mind? 你为什么会有这样的想法?
[07:16] – They’re meat eaters. – Mmm. 它们吃肉
[07:18] They have large claws. 还有巨大的爪子
[07:21] Children… 孩子们
[07:24] …Those We Don’t Speak Of have not breached our borders for many years. 那些我们不能提的东西 已有多年没跨越边界了
[07:30] We do not go into their woods, 我们不去它们的森林
[07:34] they do not come into our valley. 它们也不来我们的村落
[07:37] It is a truce. 这是一种约定
[07:39] We do not threaten them. 我们没有威胁它们
[07:42] Why would they do this? 它们为何要这么做?
[07:44] And we ought not to overlook the Flight of the Birds. 我们不该再停办飞鸟祭了
[07:49] We didn’t have it last year and l, for one, missed it desperately. 我们去年就没办 而我很想念这个祭典
[07:55] And I know your wife missed the children dressed in feathers and such. 你老婆也很想让孩子穿羽毛装
[08:00] – I am fond of it. – Mmm. 我也很爱
[08:03] I do not have a say in this matter. 我对此事没有决定权
[08:06] August Nicholson is chair of today’s meeting. 奥古斯尼柯逊是今天的主席
[08:11] There’s a young man who has requested a word with the elders. 有一位年轻人请求会见长老
[08:16] Well, do have him come forward. 让他进来吧
[08:20] Alice. 艾莉
[08:25] (August) Hello, Lucius. 你好,路希斯
[08:33] “My mother is unaware of the reason for my visit today.” 我母亲并不知道我求见的原因
[08:37] “She did not give her consent or consult me in any form.” 她并未以任何形式同意或建议我
[08:45] “The passing of little Daniel Nicholson from illness, 小丹尼的病逝
[08:49] and other events, have weighed on my thoughts.” 以及其他事件令我思考许久
[08:53] “l ask permission to cross into the forbidden woods 我特此前来请求… 让我穿过禁地
[08:57] and travel to the nearest town.” 到最近的城镇
[08:59] “l will gather new medicines, and I will return.” 我会收集新的医药品 然后回来
[09:03] “With regards to Those We Don’t Speak Of, 至于那些我们不能提的东西
[09:06] I am certain they will let me pass.” 我相信它们会让我通过
[09:09] “Creatures can sense emotion and fear.” 动物能感受到情绪和害怕
[09:13] “They will see I am pure of intention, and not afraid.” 它们会知道我意图纯正且不害怕
[09:17] “The end.” 以上
[09:27] (Alice) What goes on in that head of yours? 你的脑袋里在想什么?
[09:32] Say something, Lucius. 说话啊,路希斯
[09:38] Finton Coin is in the tower, and I’ve promised to sit with him. 芬顿柯恩在了望塔 我答应要去陪他站哨
[09:43] Hmm. 嗯
[09:47] Do you ever think of the towns, Finton? 芬顿,你想过城镇吗?
[09:50] The towns? 城镇?
[09:53] What for? 为什么要想?
[09:56] They’re wicked places where wicked people live. That’s all. 那是邪恶的人住的邪恶地方
[10:05] Thank you, Lucius. 谢谢你,路希斯
[10:09] You’re a good friend. 你是个好朋友
[10:15] I do hope no one saw you. 希望没人看见你在这
[10:41] What we seem to have amongst us is a predator of some type, 这可能是某种掠食动物的杰作
[10:46] most likely a coyote or a wolf. 很可能是草原狼,或是狼
[10:52] Its manner of… of killing and removing the fur, 它杀死牲畜并拔除毛皮
[10:57] but leaving the flesh torn, 却留下了肉
[11:00] may be a sign that this animal suffers from madness. 也许这代表这只动物发疯了
[11:05] And for the next fortnight, we should be vigilant 接下来两星期,我们要提高警觉
[11:08] for sightings of this coyote. 注意这只狼
[11:11] Keep careful watch over our little ones as they play on the hills. 孩子们在山坡上玩时要小心注意
[11:19] As for the other notion… 至于其他的想法
[11:23] …we do not believe our boundary has been breached. 我们不相信边界受到危害
[11:27] Those We Don’t Speak Of are much larger creatures than coyotes… 那些我们不能提的东西 体型比狼要大很多
[11:35] …and we would know if they had been here. 要是它们跑来,我们会知道的
[11:44] Ahh, it’s frightful, this business with the coyote. Is it not, Papa? 狼的事真可怕,爸爸
[11:47] – Do not feel worried, Kitty. – You are not troubled? 别担心,凯蒂 你不担心?
[11:50] I’m certain it will all end soon. 我相信这很快就会结束
[11:53] – Can we speak on other matters, then? – It would be a relief. 那我们能谈谈别的事吗? 那太好了
[11:58] I’m in love! 我坠入爱河了
[12:00] I want your permission to marry, Papa. 我要你准许我结婚
[12:03] There’s a proper manner in which things are supposed to happen. 这种事应该要照规矩来的
[12:06] Such as the boy would normally be standing next to you, 比如说,这个男人应该陪你来
[12:09] in a moment such as this… Where is the boy in all this, Kitty? 这个男人呢?
[12:11] I haven’t spoken to him as of yet. 我还没跟他提
[12:14] The young man is unaware of your intentions? 这年轻人不知道你的打算?
[12:18] He has a quiet way. I was going to talk with him, Papa, but not without your blessings. 他很木讷寡言 我正打算跟他提,只要有你祝福
[12:22] I won’t talk with him without your blessings. 没有你的祝福我不会跟他提
[12:25] Kitty! 凯蒂!
[12:26] It’s Lucius Hunt. 他就是路希斯杭特
[12:31] Lucius? 路希斯?
[12:33] You think badly of him? 你觉得他不好?
[12:36] – No, no. I have been thinking about him. – He’s not like the other boys, Papa. 不,我最近正好在想他的事 他不像其他男生
[12:39] He doesn’t joke or bounce about. 他不轻浮躁进
[12:42] No, he certainly does not. 他绝对不是那种人
[12:46] Do I have your blessings, then? 那你是祝福我喽?
[12:55] Look, do me one favor first. 先帮我一个忙
[12:57] Do not tell anyone else of your burstings until you have spoken with the young man. 在你跟这个年轻人谈过之前 先别跟人说你的喜讯
[13:10] Good afternoon, Lucius. 午安,路希斯
[13:16] I wanted to… to… to tell you something. 我有话想跟你说
[13:23] I love you, Lucius. 我爱你,路希斯
[13:27] I love you… Iike the day is long. 我爱你 就像白昼一样明确
[13:31] I love you more than the sun and the moon together. 我对你的爱比日月更明亮
[13:34] And if you feel the same way, then we should not hide it any longer. 如果你也有同感 就不该隐藏这份情感
[13:38] It’s a gift, love is. We should be thankful. 爱是恩赐,我们应该心怀感激
[13:42] We should bellow it out with all the breath in our lungs. 我们应该尽全力大声颂扬
[13:46] Thank you! Thank you! 感谢天、感谢天
[13:49] Thank you! 感谢天
[13:58] Shh, shh. 嘘
[14:00] Shh. 嘘
[14:06] # Baby, sleep, gently sleep 宝贝睡 好好睡
[14:12] # Life is long and love is deep 人生漫长情更长
[14:17] # Time will be sweet for thee 时光必将抚慰你
[14:23] # All the world to see 世界等着你发掘
[14:27] # Time to look about and know 抬头看看你四周
[14:31] # How the shadows come and go 阴霾来了又会走
[14:35] # How the breeze stirs the trees 微风轻摇树枝头
[14:41] # How the blossoms grow 花开枝头绽笑颜
[14:57] I often wondered if you and my son bonded because neither of you is fond of speaking. 我常怀疑你跟我儿子很要好 因为你们都不爱说话
[15:02] You’re very kind. 你人很好
[15:04] You must pardon my manners. I haven’t slept in many nights. 抱歉,我很多天没睡了
[15:17] (man) You are doing capital, Jamison. 你做的很好,杰米森
[15:19] Just a few more moments, huh? Gather your bravery. 再多待一下 鼓起你的勇气
[15:23] Do not jostle about so. You’ll ruin my shirt. 别挤,你们把我衣服都挤皱了
[15:33] They made a sound when I made a sound, and they mimic before they attack. 我出声它们就出声 它们在攻击前会模仿人
[15:38] Have courage, man. That’s a wives’ tale. It isn’t true. 勇敢点 那是迷信,不是真的
[15:42] Do not falter. Steel yourself! 别退缩,咬紧牙关
[15:49] (August) You know, like a dog can smell you. 就像狗一样闻得出来
[15:53] – Pardon me, Mr. Nicholson? – Hmm. 你说什么?
[15:59] You may run from sorrow, as we have. 你跟我们一样逃避悲伤
[16:03] Sorrow will find you. 悲伤自会找上你
[16:09] It can smell you. 它闻得出你
[16:52] Hurry. 快点
[17:01] I didn’t know you could run so fast. 我不知道你能跑这么快
[17:04] We’re still for running and staying… Hey! 我们还是宁可选择落跑
[17:09] (Kitty) Noah ought to be punished. He whacked little Joseph with a stick again. 诺亚应该受罚 他又拿棍子打乔瑟夫了
[17:16] – Ouch! – (girl) No more hitting! Put it down! 不要打了,棍子放下
[17:19] Ow, ow, ow! 啊,啊,啊
[17:21] (girl #2) Why don’t they grab it? 他们为什么不抓住?
[17:34] (woman) Noah Percy! 诺亚帕西
[17:37] Stop your fussing right this moment. 立刻给我住手
[17:53] You’re in trouble, you know. 你麻烦大了
[17:55] – No hitting, no hitting. – I’m to place you in the quiet room. 不能打人、不能打人 我要把你关到悔过室
[17:59] Um, I’ll cry quarts. 我会哭的
[18:02] – What if we strike a deal? – Yeah, capital idea. 那我们谈个条件吧? 好主意
[18:07] It would be prudent to keep our deal a secret. Can you do that? 这要小心保密,你做得到吗?
[18:10] Can I keep a secret? Like a church mouse. 守口如瓶
[18:15] You needn’t go to the quiet room if you a take an oath 只要你发誓,就不用进悔过室
[18:18] to never strike any person again. 发誓不再打人
[18:23] – No hitting, no hitting. – No. No hitting. 不打人 不打人
[18:26] – No hitting. – No hitting. 不打人 不打人
[18:27] No hitting. 不打人
[18:31] The deal is struck. 谈定了
[18:41] We ought not return right away, huh? 我们不该马上回去
[18:43] What shall we do with our stolen time? 多出来的时间要干嘛?
[18:47] – Hmm. – Hmm. 嗯
[18:49] – Hmm. Shall we have a foot race? – Yes. 我们来赛跑吧? 好
[18:52] – Up the hill to the resting rock? – No cheating. 跑到休息岩 不能作弊
[18:54] What a deeply scandalous thing to say. I insist you take that back. 这样说别人太恶毒了,收回去
[18:57] Is that the school bell? 那是上课铃声吗?
[19:07] Ivy, you cheated! 艾薇,你作弊
[19:10] I know! I’m sorry! 我知道,对不起
[19:40] My sister cried a lot. 我姐哭惨了
[19:44] You wonder how I recognized you? 你想知道我是怎么认出你的?
[19:47] Some people – just a handful, mind you – give off the tiniest color. 有些人,不是很多人 会显露出一点颜色
[19:53] It’s faint, like a haze. 很模糊,雾雾的
[19:56] It’s the only thing I ever see in the darkness. 我在黑暗中只看得见这个
[20:01] Papa has it, too. 我爸也有颜色
[20:05] Do you wonder what your color is? 你想知道你是什么颜色吗?
[20:08] Well, that I won’t tell you. It’s not ladylike to speak of such things. 我不会说的,女生不该说这些
[20:11] You shouldn’t even have asked. 你也不该问
[20:20] You run like a boy. 你跑起来像个男生
[20:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:32] I know why you denied my sister. 我知道你为何拒绝我姐
[20:36] When I was younger… 在我小的时候
[20:39] …you used to hold my arm when I walked. 你都会在我走路时牵着我的手
[20:43] Then suddenly, you stopped. 后来你突然不牵了
[20:47] One day, I even tripped in your presence, and nearly fell. 有天我在你面前绊倒,差点摔倒
[20:51] I was faking, of course, but still, you did not hold me. 当然,我是假装的 但你还是没来牵我
[20:57] Sometimes we don’t do things we want to do 有时我们不做我们想做的事
[20:59] so that others won’t know we want to do them. 以免让别人知道我们很想做
[21:13] – What? – (frog croaks) 什么?
[21:26] What’s this? Oh, berries. 这是什么?野莓
[21:29] What a splendid present. 真棒的礼物
[21:32] (Lucius) Be cautious. 小心
[21:34] You are holding the bad color. 你握着禁忌的颜色
[21:43] This color attracts Those We Don’t Speak Of. You must bury it. 这颜色会吸引我们不能提的东西 你得埋了它
[21:50] You ought not to pick that color berry any more. 你不能再捡那种颜色的野莓了
[21:55] He picked it from his pocket. 他是从口袋里拿出来的
[21:58] What’s wrong? Your breathing has changed. 怎么了?你呼吸变了
[22:02] (Lucius) I’ve never set eyes on these before. 我没看过这些野莓
[22:05] You did not pick that now. Where did you find this? 你不是刚刚才捡的 你在哪里找到的?
[22:16] “Today at Resting Rock, 今天在休息岩
[22:17] Noah Percy handed lvy Walker berries of the bad color.” 诺亚拿了禁忌颜色的野莓给艾薇
[22:22] “When asked where he found these berries, 我问他是在哪里找到的
[22:24] for they were not like others I have seen, 因为我没见过那种野莓
[22:27] he pointed to the drawing upon Resting Rock.” 他指向休息岩后面
[22:31] “It is my belief that Noah Percy has entered the woods, 我相信诺亚曾进入森林
[22:35] and has done so on many occasions. “ 而且去过很多次
[22:38] “It is also my belief that, because of his innocence, 我也相信由于他的天真无邪
[22:42] those creatures who reside in the woods did not harm him. “ 那些森林里的东西没有伤害他
[22:46] “This strengthens my feeling that they will let me pass 这更让我觉得,它们会让我通过
[22:49] if they sense I am not a threat.” 只要它们察觉到我并不是威胁
[22:53] (Alice) We shall speak of the town, just this once, 我们该为城镇去谈谈,就这一次
[22:57] and we shall never speak of it again. 以后就再也不谈
[23:03] Your father left for the market on a Tuesday, 你父亲在某个周二早上
[23:08] at a quarter past nine in the morning. 9点一刻离家前往市场
[23:15] He was found robbed and naked in the filthy river, two days later. 两天后他被人发现遇劫 全裸躺在脏污的河里
[23:27] Why’d you tell me this blackness? 为什么告诉我这个恐怖的故事?
[23:30] So you will know the nature of what you desire. 好让你知道你向往的不是天堂
[23:34] I do not desire it. My intentions are true to my word. 我并不向往那里 我立意良善
[23:38] I think of nothing but the people of this village. 我是为村里的人着想
[23:41] Forgive me. I am but scared for my only son’s life. 原谅我,我担心我独子的性命
[23:46] I am not the one with secrets. 有秘密的又不是我
[23:52] What is your meaning? 你这话什么意思?
[23:55] There are secrets in every corner of this village. 这村里每个角落都有秘密
[24:00] Do you not feel it? Do you not see it? 你没感觉到吗? 你没看到吗?
[24:05] That is for my own well-being, 那装的是我私人的物品
[24:07] so the evil things from my past are kept close and not forgotten. 锁着过去的邪恶事物不轻易忘却
[24:11] Forgetting would be to let them be born again in another form. 忘却会让它们再度重生
[24:14] Then let us open it. 我们打开它吧
[24:16] No! 不
[24:18] Perhaps we should speak with Edward Walker together. 也许我们该跟艾德华沃克谈谈
[24:21] – He may be able… – He hides, too. 他也有所隐藏
[24:24] He hides his feelings for you. 隐藏他对你的情感
[24:29] Oh. 哦?
[24:38] Sometimes we don’t do things, 有时我们不做某些事
[24:40] yet others know we want to do things, so we don’t do them. 但其他人知道我们想做 所以我们就不做
[24:49] What nonsense are you saying? 你在胡说什么?
[24:56] You needn’t worry. Nothing will happen to me. 不用担心,我不会有事的
[25:04] You remind me of a colt sometimes. 你有时还真像只野马
[25:14] What makes you think he has feelings for me? 你为什么觉得他对我有情?
[25:22] He never touches you. 他从不碰你
[27:39] There’s no escape! 你跑不掉的!
[27:44] Oh, hello. 你好
[27:47] I was just playing a game with Noah. 我在跟诺亚玩游戏
[27:49] The rascal must have gone to hide in my house again. 那家伙一定又躲到我家去了
[27:53] (loudly) Houses are against the rules! 躲到房子里是犯规的
[27:55] (whispering) He knows that. 他知道的
[28:00] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[28:04] We’re tending to the children tonight, Kitty and l. I should be with her. Be well. 我们今晚负责顾小孩,凯蒂和我 我该去找她了
[28:16] I heard my parents speaking of you. 我听我父母谈到你
[28:19] I know of your request to go to the towns. 我知道你请求前往城镇
[28:24] I think it is noble, but I do not think it is right. 我觉得这行为很高贵,但并不对
[28:28] (Lucius) Are you not angry you have no sight? 你不气你看不见吗?
[28:32] (whispers) I see the world, Lucius Hunt. 我看得见世界,路希斯杭特
[28:36] Just not as you see it. 只是不像你那样用眼睛看
[28:46] What of Noah, then? 那诺亚呢?
[28:49] What if there are medicines for Noah that could help him be still and to learn? 要是有药可以医诺亚 让他能静下来学习呢?
[28:54] May we stop speaking of this? It is putting knots in my stomach. 别说了行吗?这让我胃痛
[29:04] Kitty is to be married. 凯蒂要结婚了
[29:08] She’s found love, again, with Christop Crane. 她又再度找到真爱 克里斯凯恩
[29:13] You think it an odd choice, right? 你会觉得这选择很怪吧?
[29:16] You know, he won’t sit back in his chair for fear of setting wrinkles on his shirts. 他连坐椅子都不愿往后靠 因为怕弄皱他的衣服
[29:22] But he does have a gentlemanly way about him… 但是他的确很有绅士风度
[29:26] …and he does care for my sister deeply. 他也在乎我姐…非常在乎
[29:31] I think Kitty is blessed. 我想凯蒂有福了
[29:37] I am blessed as well. 我也有福了
[29:40] My older sister is now spoken for. 我姐现在有归宿了
[29:43] I am now free to receive interest from anyone… 我现在可以自由接受
[29:48] …who might have interest. 有兴趣的人追求
[30:01] (Kitty) I’m going to get you. Oh! 我会抓到你的
[30:04] I got you. I got you. Can you fetch a blanket for me? 我抓到了 可以替我拿毯子吗?
[30:07] (Ivy) Have you seen Noah? 你有看到诺亚吗?
[30:28] Lucius? 路希斯?
[30:48] Lucius? 路希斯!
[31:36] – (man) Hurry, to the cellar! – (woman) Oh, good gracious! 快!快到地窖里去!
[31:58] – They’re coming. They’re coming. – Close the door. 它们来了 快关门
[32:01] – Noah, close the door, OK? – They’re coming. 快关门,诺亚 它们来了
[32:02] – Close the door. – Coming! 快关门
[32:07] Here we go. 来啊
[32:09] – Noah, come on inside! – (Noah) Come on inside! 诺亚,快进来 来啊
[32:14] (man) Everyone, inside! Everyone, inside! 大家快进来
[32:40] – (Noah) They’re coming. Come on in. – Let’s close the door. 它们来了,大家快进来 快关上门!
[32:44] – (Ivy) Lucius is outside, walking. – (Noah) They’re coming. 路希斯在外面 它们来了
[32:48] He’s inside safe somewhere! Please, close the door! 他安全的待在房子里,快关门
[32:54] He’ll come back to make sure we’re safe. 他会来看我们是不是安全
[32:57] Ivy! Ivy, please. 艾薇,求求你
[33:28] – (Kitty) Please. – No. 求求你 不
[33:32] Don’t let them in. 别让它们进来
[34:19] Come on in. 来啊
[35:03] (Walker) By the markings we find this morning on our homes… 从今早我们所发现的痕迹来看
[35:10] …I feel they were warning us. They acted as if threatened. 我觉得它们是在警告我们 它们好像受到了威胁
[35:15] (August) Creatures have never attacked us without reason. 它们从未毫无理由的攻击我们
[35:20] Does anyone here know of a reason… 是否有人知道发生了什么事
[35:24] … why these events may have occurred? 导致此事发生?
[35:35] Who has written this note? 这字条是谁写的?
[35:50] “Please read so that all may hear.” 请念给大家听
[35:53] “l have brought this burden upon us.” 是我连累了大家
[35:58] “On the day before last, I crossed the forbidden line – into Covington Woods…” – (crowd gasps) 就在前天,我越过边界 进入寇文顿森林
[36:05] “…and was witnessed there by Those We Don’t Speak Of.” 被那些不能提的东西看到了
[36:09] “l am deeply sorry.” 我很对不起
[36:12] “l have shamed myself and my family.” 我令我自己和家人蒙羞
[36:16] “l pray that my actions will cause no further pains.” 祈祷我的行为 不会引发更多痛苦
[36:20] “With deepest sorrow, Lucius Hunt.” 伤心难过的路希斯杭特
[36:53] Is he in trouble? 他是不是惹麻烦了?
[37:07] Do not fret. 切勿烦恼
[37:19] You are fearless in a way that I shall never know. 你一向无所畏惧
[37:34] (Walker) We are grateful… 我们感激上天…
[37:37] …for the time we have been given. 所给予我们的时光
[37:40] (man) Yes. Yes, indeed. 的确是的
[37:46] Cheers. 万岁
[38:33] I had an elder sister. 我本来有个姐姐
[38:36] Mrs. Clack, you’ve been keeping secrets. 克拉克太太,你竟然守着秘密
[38:40] Oh, Kitty reminds me of her so. 凯蒂让我想起她
[38:46] (Ivy) What manner of person was she? 她是什么样的人?
[38:50] – Saucy. – Oh. 没大没小
[38:53] And we fought endlessly. 我们一天到晚吵架
[39:00] May I ask her name? 她叫什么名字?
[39:06] Why did she not come to Covington Woods? 她为何没来寇文顿森林?
[39:14] My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday. 我姐没能活过23岁
[39:19] A group of men took her life in an alley by our home. 她在我家附近的巷子里遇害
[39:27] Please rise! 大家请起
[39:29] Come on. 来吧
[40:05] She’s not going to squeeze my shirt like that, is she? 她不会那样弄皱我的衣服吧?
[40:21] Many blessings on this most joyous of days. 在这充满喜悦的日子里祝福你
[40:26] It was a rare and lovely ceremony, was it not? 仪式很棒,对吧?
[40:28] Glorious. 太棒了
[40:32] I saw your hand move to your eyes on more than one occasion. 你不只一次揉擦你的眼睛
[40:37] That must have been dust of some matter. 我眼睛一定是进了砂子
[42:01] (boy) Mr. Walker! 沃克先生!
[42:08] – (boy) Mr. Walker! – (boy #2) Mr. Walker! 沃克先生! 沃克先生!
[42:13] (man) Behind them. 在后面
[42:16] (man #2) How did she deal with this brightness? 她怎么能忍受强光?
[42:18] (woman) Help us out. 帮助我们
[42:21] (man #3) Where are the rest of them? 其他的在哪里?
[42:28] Speak up. 快说
[42:31] – They’re in the village. – What? 它们进村了
[42:33] They left more warnings. 还留下更多警告
[42:36] They wish us to leave. 它们希望我们离开
[42:38] That cannot be. 不可能的
[42:41] One saw us. 有一个看到了我们
[42:43] It ran off into the darkness. 它跑进了黑暗之中
[42:46] You are certain? 你们确定?
[42:56] Can you boys stay close to lvy here? 你们留下来陪艾薇
[42:58] She’ll tell you some funny stories and have you laughing soon. 她会说故事,让你们开怀大笑
[43:10] We will go together. 我们一起去
[44:09] (Alice) Livestock has been taken and skinned. 牲畜被杀又剥皮
[44:13] The hides and feathers are missing. 兽皮和羽毛都不见了
[44:16] There are marks on the door where it was opened. 被打开的门上有标记
[44:24] The marks are high. 标记的位置很高
[44:27] Coyotes cannot reach that height. 这高度不可能是狼弄的
[45:33] (Alice) The elders are going to have an inquiry tomorrow. 长老们明天要开调查会议
[45:36] Each member of the village is to be questioned in the meeting hall. 每位村民都要到会议听 接受调查
[45:41] (Lucius) To see how the border was breached? 查清楚是谁越过了边界?
[45:44] (Alice) Yes. 对
[45:50] It is cold outside. 外面很冷
[45:53] You ought to go in. 你该进屋去
[45:58] Why are you on this porch? 你为何坐在这个门廊前?
[46:01] It is not safe. 外面不安全
[46:03] There are other porches. 还有其他的门廊可以坐啊
[46:09] Do you find me too much of a tomboy? 你觉得我太像男孩子了吗?
[46:13] I do long to do boy things… 我喜欢做男孩子做的事
[46:17] …Iike that game the boys play at the stump. 就像他们在树干那边玩的游戏
[46:20] They put their backs to the woods, 他们背对森林
[46:23] and see how long they can wait before getting scared. 看自己能待多久而不会吓跑
[46:29] That’s so exciting. 那好刺激
[46:33] I understand you hold the record. 我知道记录是你所保持的
[46:37] It will never be broken, they say. 他们说那记录 永远没人能打得破
[46:41] It’s just children’s games. 那只是小孩子的游戏
[46:45] How is it you are brave when all the rest of us shake in our boots? 其他人都吓得半死时 你怎么还能这么勇敢?
[46:51] I do not worry about what will happen, only what needs to be done. 我不担心会发生什么事 只担心还需要做什么事
[47:00] How did you know I was here? 你怎么知道我坐在这?
[47:02] I saw you out the window. 我从窗口看到你
[47:07] No… 不
[47:09] …I won’t tell you your color. 我不会跟你说你的颜色
[47:12] Stop asking. 别问了
[47:18] When we are married, will you dance with me? 我们结婚时,你会跟我跳舞吗?
[47:23] I find dancing very agreeable. 我觉得跳舞很有趣
[47:31] Why can you not say what is in your head? 你为什么不把你的想法说出来?
[47:37] Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? 你为什么老爱说出你的想法?
[47:43] Why must you lead, when I want to lead? 你为什么老爱强出头?
[47:47] If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance. 我若想跳舞,自然会请你跳舞
[47:51] If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. 我若想说话,自然会开口说话
[47:56] Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. 大家都老想要我多说话
[48:01] Why? What good is it to tell you 为什么?把我的想法全都告诉你
[48:03] you are in my every thought from the time I wake? 那又有何好处?
[48:06] What good can come from my saying l-I sometimes cannot think clearly, 说我有时头脑会不清楚 或做错事
[48:10] or do my work properly? 那又有何好处?
[48:13] What gain can rise from my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do… 就算我说我唯一会恐惧的时候
[48:20] …is when I think of you in harm? 就是当我想到你受伤的时候
[48:25] That is why I am on this porch, lvy Walker. 那就是我坐在这里的原因 艾薇
[48:30] I fear for your safety before all others. 我最担心你的安危
[48:38] And, yes… 还有,是的
[48:42] …I will dance with you on our wedding night. 我们结婚那晚我会跟你跳舞
[49:04] (woman) I had been to the storage shed twice to fetch food 我去过储藏库两次
[49:06] prior to the wedding ceremony. 准备婚礼用的食物
[49:09] (Alice) And the livestock was untouched at that time? 那时牲畜们都还好?
[49:12] (woman) Yes, Mrs. Hunt. All was as it should be. 是的,杭特太太,一如往常
[49:16] Thank you, Beatrice. 谢谢你,碧翠斯
[49:26] I beg your pardon. 请问一下
[49:29] Is it true… about Lucius and lvy? 路希斯跟艾薇的事是真的吗?
[49:34] There are whispers all over the village. 大家都在窃窃私语
[49:41] We were informed early this morning of their intentions. 我们今早已得知了他们的事
[49:46] It is amazing to witness which two people love chooses to unite. 两个相爱的人结合真是神奇
[49:50] It follows no rules. 这是没有规则可循的
[49:54] Kitty… 凯蒂
[49:56] I wanted to speak with you first. 我想先跟你谈
[49:59] I would not want you to feel pain, in any fashion. 我不要你感到痛苦
[50:04] You are my cherished one. 你是我珍爱的家人
[50:07] If you were to feel badly about Lucius, I would not have it. 你若不高兴,我宁可不嫁
[50:12] One love to sacrifice another love is not right. 为爱而牺牲亲情是不对的
[50:21] There is nothing you could do that would sacrifice my love for you. 你做什么都不会失去 我对你的爱
[50:27] You are my cherished one as well. 你也是我所珍爱的家人
[50:39] God bless you and your life together. 上帝保佑你和你的生活
[51:02] What’s happened? 怎么了?
[51:13] Is this about lvy and myself? 是为了艾薇和我的事吗?
[51:27] I know you are very fond of her. 我知道你很喜欢她
[51:30] And I know she is fond of you. 我知道她也喜欢你
[51:39] There are different types of love. 爱有很多种形式
[52:04] Oh. 哦
[52:12] Oh, God. 老天
[52:29] Oh, lvy… 艾薇
[52:55] – (knocking) – Noah? 诺亚
[52:58] You’ll be late for the meeting hall. Would you like your father to walk you there? 你快赶不及去会议厅了 你想要你爸陪你去吗?
[53:07] Noah? 诺亚!
[53:32] Oh… 哦
[53:33] The bad… The bad color. 禁忌的颜色
[53:39] Oh… 哦
[53:43] The bad color, the bad color… 禁忌的颜色,禁忌的颜色…
[53:56] Mama! 妈妈
[54:04] – I beg your pardon. – What is it? 对不起 什么事?
[54:07] There’s been an accident. 发生了一点意外
[54:21] Noah Percy was found with quarts of blood upon his clothes and hands. 诺亚帕西被人发现 衣服上和手上沾满血迹
[54:27] The blood was not his own, and he will not speak as to whose it is. 那不是他的血 他也不说是谁的
[54:31] God in heaven. 老天爷
[54:34] Ivy! 艾薇!
[54:36] (man) Is there anyone injured in here? 这里有人受伤吗?
[54:39] (Alice) Has anyone been hurt in this home? 这间房子里有人受伤吗?
[54:43] Is anyone in here? 这里有人吗?
[54:45] (Walker) Is anyone hurt in this house? 这里有人受伤吗?
[54:58] 22,23,24… 22, 23, 24…
[55:11] 31,32,33… 31, 32, 33…
[55:34] Lucius? 路希斯?
[55:38] Lucius Hunt! 路希斯杭特!
[55:41] You answer me right this moment! 你给我马上回答!
[56:09] (Walker) Is anyone hurt in this house? 这间房子里有人受伤吗?
[56:14] They’re fine. 他们没事
[56:16] Mr. Walker! 沃克先生!
[56:22] (Walker) Joseph! 约瑟
[56:28] Papa… I cannot see his color. 爸爸 我看不见他的颜色
[56:38] Ivy. 艾薇
[56:40] – Come away. Come away. – (screams) 艾薇,出去
[56:42] Come away. Here, take her. 出去,带她走
[56:45] Take her. 把她带走!
[56:47] (screams) No! 不!
[56:53] (Mrs. Clack) He has suffered a great deal. 他伤得很重
[56:58] He may pass at any time. 可能随时会死
[57:05] Please give him all your prayers and good thoughts. 请大家努力替他祈祷
[57:09] He will hear them. 他会听得见的
[58:02] (man) Turn! 转身
[58:28] (Ivy) I am in love. 我坠入了爱河
[58:31] (Walker) I know. 我知道
[58:34] He is in love with me. 他爱我
[58:38] I know. 我知道
[58:41] If he dies… 要是他死了
[58:45] …all that is life to me will die with him. 我的生命也将随之逝去
[58:52] I ask permission… 我请求准许
[58:56] …to travel through Covington Woods… 让我穿越森林
[59:02] …and go to the towns… 到最近的城镇去
[59:07] …to retrieve medicines… 找一些药品
[59:12] …that may save… 或许能拯救
[59:17] …Lucius Hunt. 路希斯杭特
[59:29] You are my father. 你是我父亲
[59:32] I will listen to you in all things. 我什么事都听你的
[59:38] I will trust your decision. 我信任你的决定
[59:46] (man) I’ve done what I can to close the wounds. There’s an infection. 我已尽全力缝合伤口 但伤口有感染
[59:51] What can be done to mend him? 要怎样才能医好他?
[59:56] We can only pray. 我们只能祈祷了
[1:00:00] If there were no limitations, what could be done? 若是没有限制,能怎么做?
[1:00:05] Hmm? 什么?
[1:00:07] What are you asking me? 你这话什么意思?
[1:00:13] Is there anything at all that can be done to mend the boy? 有任何能医好这孩子的办法吗?
[1:00:23] Please, Victor. Would you be so kind as to answer my question? 拜托你回答我的问题
[1:00:35] (Victor) If the infection is contained, he may still survive. 若感染能控制,他也许能活命
[1:00:42] I must speak up. 我一定要说出来
[1:00:46] You have a restless spirit. 你有奋战不懈的精神
[1:00:49] I know the thing that is in your head. 我知道你在想什么
[1:00:54] You’re thinking of going to the towns. 你想要去镇上
[1:00:58] Tell me I’m wrong. 跟我说我错了
[1:01:02] You have made an oath, Edward, as all have, never to go back. 你发过誓,我们都发过誓 绝对不再回去
[1:01:08] It is a painful bargain, but no good can come without sacrifice. 一个痛苦的约定 但想拥有幸福就得牺牲
[1:01:12] These are your words I’m saying. You cannot break the oath. 你说过这话 你不能违背誓言
[1:01:15] – It is sacred. – It is a crime, 这是神圣的 这是犯罪
[1:01:18] what has happened to Lucius. 发生在路希斯身上的事
[1:01:22] You have taken the oath. 你发过誓
[1:01:25] You and the rest of the elders… Are you listening to me? 你和其它的长老 你在听吗?
[1:01:29] You… 你…
[1:01:32] …have taken the oath. 发过誓
[1:02:00] The moment I heard my daughter’s vision had finally failed her, 当时我听到说 我女儿视力退化…
[1:02:06] and that she would forever be blind, I was sitting in that very chair. 将永远失明时 我就坐在那里
[1:02:13] I was so ashamed. 我感到很惭愧
[1:02:19] What do you know about your grandfather? 你对你爷爷的事知道多少?
[1:02:25] He was the wealthiest man in the towns? 他是镇上最有钱的富翁?
[1:02:28] That he was. He had a gift for that. 没错,他很有赚钱的天赋
[1:02:31] If he was given one dollar, in less than a fortnight, he would have turned it into five. 两周内就能把一块钱变成五块
[1:02:38] You do not know of money. It is not part of our life here. 你不懂钱 我们的生活用不到钱
[1:02:42] Money can be a wicked thing. 钱是很邪恶的东西
[1:02:44] It can turn men’s hearts black – good men’s hearts. 它能让好人的心变黑暗
[1:02:49] My father could not see this. For all his gifts, 但我父亲不明白 虽然他很有天赋
[1:02:52] he was a poor judge of a man’s character. Your grandfather was a good man, lvy. 就是不懂怎么看人 你爷爷是个好人
[1:02:58] He had a laugh that could be heard three houses away. 他的笑声爽朗可传好几条街
[1:03:01] He used to hold my hand as I hold yours. 他会握着我的手 就像我握你的一样
[1:03:04] He taught me strength and showed me love, 他教我要有意志力 让我明白爱
[1:03:07] and told me to lead when others would only follow. 他还告诉我… 要引领那些只会跟随的人
[1:03:18] Your grandfather, James Walker, died in his sleep. 你爷爷詹姆士沃克 死在睡梦中
[1:03:21] A man put a gun to his head and shot him while he dreamed. 有人在他睡觉时给了他一枪
[1:03:24] I tell you this so you will understand some of the reasons for my actions, 我告诉你这些好让你明白 我为何会有这些作为
[1:03:31] and… 以及…
[1:03:34] …and the actions of others. 还有其他人的作为
[1:03:40] You are a strong one, lvy. You lead when others would follow. 你很坚强,艾薇 你引领只会跟随的人
[1:03:44] You see light when there is only darkness. 你在黑暗中能看得见光明
[1:03:53] I trust you. 我相信你
[1:03:57] I trust you among all others. 我相信你胜过相信其他人
[1:04:04] Thank you, Father. 谢谢你,父亲
[1:04:07] Ivy, do you know where you are? 你知道你在哪里吗?
[1:04:11] At the old shed that is not to be used. 在早已弃置不用的小屋前面
[1:04:16] Yeah. 是的
[1:04:21] – lvy. – Yes, Father? 艾薇 是的,父亲?
[1:04:25] Do your very best not to scream. 请你尽量设法不要尖叫
[1:04:35] What? 什么?
[1:05:09] I am leaving to fetch you medicines. 我要出发了,去帮你找药
[1:05:15] I had a difficult time getting away. 我差点出不来
[1:05:18] What is it? 什么事?
[1:05:28] Ivy… 艾薇
[1:05:31] …has asked… 她请求
[1:05:34] …to go to the towns… 去镇上
[1:05:37] …for medicines. 找药
[1:07:20] Christop. 克里斯多
[1:07:27] Christop… 克里斯多
[1:07:28] you needn’t be scared. 你不用害怕
[1:07:32] We have the magic rocks. 我们有魔石
[1:07:34] They will keep us safe. 它们能保我们平安
[1:07:37] Why have we not heard of these rocks before? 从没听说过魔石的事?
[1:07:42] Christop, please. Do not leave us. 克里斯多,求求你 别弃我们而去
[1:07:45] There is nothing to fear. 没什么好怕的
[1:07:50] Then why do you wear the cloak of the safe color? 为何穿着安全颜色的斗篷?
[1:07:53] We will light torches. 我们会点燃火把
[1:07:55] It will be safe. 很安全的
[1:07:58] It is forbidden. 这里是禁地
[1:08:02] (Finton) Christop. 克里斯多
[1:08:51] Ivy… 艾薇
[1:08:53] there’s something in these woods. 森林里有东西
[1:08:58] It turns my stomach to rot. 那让我胃痛
[1:09:08] You will be safe. They will not harm you, because you cannot see. 它们不会伤害你 因为你看不到
[1:09:13] They will take pity on you, the way they took pity on Noah 它们会怜悯你 就如它们怜悯诺亚
[1:09:16] when… when he ventured in the woods. 当他冒险进入森林时
[1:09:22] They will kill me, lvy. 它们会杀了我
[1:09:25] I cannot stay. 我不能留下
[1:09:34] You’re better in these woods than most boys. Anyone would say so. 你比男生更擅于穿越这片森林 任何人都会同意这点的
[1:09:38] It is my burden, Finton. 这是我的负担,芬顿
[1:09:43] – You may go. – Come with me. 你可以走了 跟我一起走
[1:10:13] (Walker) Do your very best not to scream. 请你尽量设法不要尖叫
[1:10:30] (Ivy) There’s an odd smell. 有股奇怪的味道
[1:10:37] (Walker) It is ahead of you. 就在你前面
[1:10:42] (Ivy) What is it? 那是什么?
[1:10:44] (Walker) I cannot explain in words. 我无法以言语解释
[1:10:48] It is just a few steps. 再走几步就到了
[1:11:03] – Those We Don’t Speak Of! – Do not be frightened. 那些我们不能提的东西 不要…害怕
[1:11:09] It is only farce. 这只是…假的
[1:11:13] Do not be frightened. 不要…害怕
[1:11:29] There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods. 这些森林里 的确曾传说有怪物
[1:11:34] It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns. 在我教过的历史课本里有写过
[1:11:39] The screams from the woods? 那森林里传来的叫声呢?
[1:11:44] We created those sounds. 那些声音是我们弄出来的
[1:11:48] The Ceremony of Meat? 那生肉祭品的事呢?
[1:11:50] We remove it ourselves. An elder is always assigned. 我们自己把肉移走 每次都有一位长老负责
[1:11:55] The drills – they are farce, too? 避难的事呢?那也是假的?
[1:11:58] We did not want anyone to go to the towns, lvy. 我们不想让任何人去镇上
[1:12:04] What about the animals – the skinned ones? 那些牲畜呢? 被剥皮的那些
[1:12:09] – Are the elders responsible for that, too? – I believe one of the elders is responsible. 也是长老干的? 我相信某位长老要负责
[1:12:14] It will not happen again. 这事不会再发生了
[1:12:16] There is no one in this village who has not lost someone irreplaceable, 这村里每个人都曾失去挚爱
[1:12:20] who has not felt loss so deeply that they questioned the very merit of living at all. 也因此深感失落 他们质疑生活有何意义
[1:12:27] It is a darkness I wished… 那是我希望你永远不知道的…
[1:12:30] …you would never know. 黑暗时刻
[1:12:35] Forgive us our silly lies, lvy. They were not meant to harm. 原谅我们可笑的谎言 我们无意伤害任何人
[1:12:48] I am… sad for you, Papa. 我…为你感到悲伤,爸爸
[1:12:56] For all the elders. 为所有的长老
[1:13:08] On this paper has been written a tool of medicine. 这张纸上面写着 需要的所有药物
[1:13:13] It is common in the towns. 这在镇上很好找
[1:13:15] You will go… with two escorts. 你带着两个人陪你去
[1:13:19] Follow the sounds of the stream. 跟着溪水的声音走去
[1:13:22] A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road. 半天就能走到一条秘密的小路
[1:13:25] At this hidden road, the two escorts will wait as you continue. 这两个人在小路上等你 你则继续往前走
[1:13:29] You alone will follow the road… 你一个人沿着路走
[1:13:35] …and leave Covington Woods. 就能离开寇文顿森林
[1:13:39] You are to tell no one in the towns where we are… 别告诉镇上的人我们在哪
[1:13:43] …and return with haste. 记得快点回来
[1:13:49] I cannot come with you. 我不能跟你一起去
[1:13:55] You gave your heart to this boy. 你爱这个男孩子
[1:14:00] He is in need. 他需要帮忙
[1:14:04] Are you ready to take this burden, 你是否已经准备…
[1:14:08] which, by right, is yours and yours alone? 独自背负这样的重担?
[1:14:21] I am making fresh cloths for Lucius. He needs them. 我帮路希斯准备干净的布 他需要
[1:14:26] Alice, I’ve sent for help. 艾莉,我已经派人求援
[1:14:33] I’ve sent lvy to the towns. 我让艾薇去镇上
[1:14:38] You cannot. 你不可以
[1:14:42] It is all that I can give you. 我只能给你这么多
[1:14:53] It is all that I can give you. 我只能给你这么多了
[1:15:00] I accept. 我接受
[1:15:22] – What have you done? – He is the victim of a crime. 你做了什么? 他是犯罪行为的受害者
[1:15:28] We have agreed never to go back. Never. 我们说好不回去的,绝不!
[1:15:31] What was the purpose of our leaving? 我们离开的目的是什么?
[1:15:34] Let us not forget it was out of hope of something good and right. 别忘了我们是想追求 良善与公义
[1:15:39] You should not have made decisions without us. 你不该擅自下决定
[1:15:41] – You have gone too far. – I’m guilty, Robert! 你太过份 我有罪,罗勃
[1:15:46] I made a decision of the heart. I cannot look into another’s eyes 我做了良心的抉择
[1:15:50] and see the same look I see in August’s without justification! 看到有人和奥古斯一样悲伤 我实在无法坐视不管
[1:15:56] It is too painful. I cannot bear it! 这太痛苦了,我无法承受
[1:15:59] You have jeopardized everything we’ve made. 你危害了我们所建立的一切
[1:16:06] Who do you think will continue this place, this life? 你们以为谁能继续这地方?
[1:16:12] Do you plan to live forever? 你们打算永生不死吗?
[1:16:16] It is in them that our future lies. 未来在他们的手上
[1:16:19] It is in lvy and Lucius that this… this way of life will continue. 在艾薇和路希斯手上 这样的生活才能继续
[1:16:24] Yes, I have risked! I hope I am always able 对,我是冒了险 希望永远
[1:16:27] to risk everything for the just and right cause. 能为良善与公义 冒任何危险
[1:16:35] If we did not make this decision, we could never again call ourselves innocent. 如果我们不做这样的决定 永远不能说自己清白
[1:16:40] And that, in the end, is what we have protected here – innocence! 而那是我们最想保有的… 清白!
[1:16:46] That, I’m not ready to give up. 而我不打算放弃
[1:16:55] Let her go. 让她去吧
[1:17:00] If it ends, it ends. 一切若会结束,自会结束
[1:17:06] We can move towards hope. It’s what’s beautiful about this place. 我们向希望前进 那也是这里最美的地方
[1:17:11] We must not run from heartache. 我们不能逃避悲伤
[1:17:15] You know, my brother was slain in the towns. 我哥哥在镇上被人杀害
[1:17:17] The rest of my family died here. 我仅存的家人则葬于此
[1:17:20] Heartache is a part of life. We know that now. 悲伤是生命的一部份
[1:17:23] Ivy’s running toward hope. Let her run. 艾薇朝着希望前进,让她去吧
[1:17:27] If this place is worthy, she’ll be successful in her quest. 若这地方值得维护 她就会成功归来
[1:17:34] How could you have sent her? 你怎么能让她去?
[1:17:37] She’s blind. 她看不见
[1:17:40] She’s more capable than most in this village… 她比村里许多人都有能力
[1:17:45] …and she is led by love. 她还有爱引导着她
[1:17:49] The world moves for love. 世界随着爱而转动
[1:17:54] It kneels before it in awe. 敬畏臣服在它的跟前
[1:18:09] # All the world to see 让全世界看到
[1:18:13] # Time to look about and know 抬头看看你四周
[1:18:17] # How the shadows come and go 阴霾来了又会走
[1:18:21] # How the breeze stirs the trees 微风轻摇树枝头
[1:18:25] # How the blossoms grow 花开枝头绽笑颜
[1:18:30] # Sleep, baby, sleep 宝贝睡
[1:18:34] # Sleep, gently sleep 好好睡
[1:20:53] (Walker) There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods. 这些森林里的确 曾传说有怪物
[1:20:58] It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns. 在我教过的历史课本里写过
[1:23:26] It is not real. 这不是真的
[1:23:29] It is not real. 这不是真的
[1:26:10] (woman) Noah? 诺亚?
[1:26:15] – Oh, my God. What is this? – What is this? 老天,怎么会? 怎么会?
[1:26:18] (woman) Where is he? 他人呢?
[1:26:25] (Robert) He found one of the suits we kept under the floorboards. 他找到藏在地板底下的服装
[1:26:28] (woman sobbing) Oh, no. 不好了
[1:26:30] Oh, God. 老天
[1:26:32] The animals. 那些牲畜
[1:28:01] (Walker) His will to live is very strong. 他求生的意志很强
[1:28:45] (Walker) A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road. 半天就能走到一条 秘密的小路
[1:28:50] You alone will follow the road… 你一个人沿着路走
[1:28:56] …and leave Covington Woods. 就能离开寇文顿森林
[1:29:00] You are to tell no one in the towns where we are… 别告诉镇上的人我们在哪
[1:29:05] …and return with haste. 记得快点回来
[1:31:14] (Mrs. Clack) My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday. 我姐没能活过23岁
[1:31:18] A group of men raped and killed her. 一群混混奸杀了她
[1:31:22] They stuffed her in a Dumpster… 他们把她塞进了垃圾箱
[1:31:27] three blocks from our apartment. 那里离我们家只有三个街口
[1:31:30] (August) My brother worked in an emergency room downtown. 我哥在市中心医院急诊室做事
[1:31:34] A drug addict came in with a wound to his ribs. 有个毒贩肋骨受伤来就医
[1:31:38] My brother tried to dress the wound. 我哥试图帮他处理伤口
[1:31:42] He pulled a gun from his jacket… 他却拔出一把枪
[1:31:45] … then he shot my brother through his left eye. 朝我哥的左眼开了一枪
[1:31:49] (Alice) My husband, Michael, 我丈夫迈克尔
[1:31:51] Ieft for the supermarket at a quarter past nine in the morning. 在早上九点一刻 出门去超级市场
[1:31:56] He was found with no money and no clothes 三天后他被人发现横尸东河
[1:32:01] in the East River, three days later. 身无分文、全身赤裸
[1:32:04] (Walker) My father was shot by a business partner, 我父亲被枪杀身亡 凶手是他生意上的伙伴
[1:32:09] who then hanged himself in my father’s closet. 他后来上吊死在 我父亲的衣橱里
[1:32:13] They had argued over money. 他们为钱起了争执
[1:32:15] I am a professor. 我是一名教授
[1:32:17] I teach American History at the University of Pennsylvania. 我在宾州大学教美国历史
[1:32:23] I have an idea… 我有个想法
[1:32:26] … that I would like to talk to you about. 我想跟你们谈谈
[1:32:31] Mile 27 – there’s a girl. I’m gonna check it out. 27英哩处有个女孩 我去看看
[1:32:35] (man on radio) Be careful. 小心点
[1:32:58] You’re not allowed to go in there. 你不能进去那里
[1:33:01] Please return to your vehicle. 请你回车上去
[1:33:04] (Ivy) What was that noise? 那是什么声音?
[1:33:09] What are you doing out here? How… how’d you get here? 你在这里干嘛? 你怎么来到这的?
[1:33:13] Are you from the towns? 你是镇上的人吗?
[1:33:17] Uh… 喔
[1:33:19] Where are you from? 你从哪里来的?
[1:33:24] The woods. 森林里
[1:33:30] You came from the woods? 你从森林里来
[1:33:35] In there? 就那里面?
[1:33:38] Will you help me? 你能帮我吗?
[1:33:41] I need to find a doctor of medicine. 我要找医生
[1:33:45] I must find these things. We must make haste. 我需要这些东西,要快
[1:33:47] Listen, ma’am. 听着,小姐
[1:33:51] I’m just supposed to… 我只是来…
[1:34:12] Is someone hurt? 有人受伤了?
[1:34:16] Please, sir. We must make haste. 求求你,先生,一定要快
[1:34:24] – Well, you… you live in there? – I do, sir. 你住那里面? 是的
[1:34:36] (man on radio) Breaker. 呼叫
[1:34:40] – What is your name? – Kevin. 你叫什么名字? 卡文
[1:34:44] Kevin. 卡文
[1:34:47] You have kindness in your voice. 你的声音听来心肠很好
[1:34:51] I did not expect that. 我没预料到会这样
[1:34:59] We have guard shacks every ten miles around the perimeter of the preserve. 保护区每十英哩有一个警卫站
[1:35:03] We keep medical supplies in there in case of animal bites or related injuries. 我们在那里放有药品 以防有人被野兽攻击咬伤
[1:35:08] You can find the things written on the paper? 你能找到纸上写的东西?
[1:35:13] Uh… 嗯
[1:35:15] – You have to wait here. – Please, sir. 在这等着 求求你,先生
[1:35:18] Please… take this as payment. 请收下这个当作报酬
[1:35:28] Wait, y-you’re not… 你不是在…
[1:35:30] You’re not tricking me, are you? 你不是在耍我吧?
[1:35:33] I do not understand. 我不明白
[1:35:38] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:35:41] Ivy. 艾薇
[1:35:45] Ivy Elizabeth Walker. 艾薇伊莉莎白沃克
[1:35:50] (man on radio) There’s an overturned tractor-trailer 货柜拖车翻车
[1:35:52] causing a one-hour delay at the Lincoln Tunnel. 造成林肯隧道堵塞一小时
[1:35:54] The body of seven-year-old Katrina Nelson was found today. 七岁女孩卡翠娜的尸体 今天被人发现
[1:35:57] She’d been missing for three days. 她已经失踪三天
[1:35:59] Another 1 4 soldiers died in combat when a bomb exploded in their convoy. 车队发生炸弹爆炸 又炸死七名士兵
[1:36:03] It’s 35 degrees outside. 现在室外气温35度
[1:36:07] What’s with the girl? I tried calling you back on the walkie. 那女孩怎么了? 你没回无线电
[1:36:10] – You didn’t answer. – Oh, it was just some teenagers. 只是几个青少年
[1:36:13] They were lost. 他们迷路了
[1:36:16] Can I give you some advice? Don’t get into conversations. 拜托你帮帮忙 别跟人聊天
[1:36:20] You start talkin’, you start gettin’ into how some estate is payin’ all of us, 你一开始说话 就会谈到有人付钱雇我们
[1:36:24] and no one’s allowed to go in there and disturb the animal sanctuary. 不准任何人进入保护区
[1:36:28] People’s interest gets piqued. 这会引起人们的好奇
[1:36:30] It’s a really easy gig, Kevin. Maintain and protect the border. 这工作很简单,卡文 维护并保护边界,就这样
[1:36:34] That’s it. A few years ago, 就在几年前
[1:36:38] it got out in the papers that some government guys had been paid off 新闻报导政府官员收贿
[1:36:41] to keep plane routes from flying over this place. 禁止飞机飞越此区
[1:36:45] That was a very stressful time for me. 当时我承受了极大的压力
[1:36:47] Don’t cause me any troubles. 别给我惹麻烦
[1:36:50] Do not get into conversations. 别到处跟人聊天
[1:37:44] Hey, Jay, where’s the maintenance ladder? 老杰,工作梯放哪?
[1:37:49] I n-need to fix a sign. 我要修一个路标
[1:37:53] It’s in the back. 就放后面
[1:39:04] Ivy has returned with medicines from the towns. 艾薇带着药回来了
[1:39:07] She was attacked by a creature and killed it. 她曾受到怪物攻击,但她杀了它
[1:39:21] Noah. 诺亚
[1:39:23] Oh, God. 老天
[1:39:25] We will find him. 我们会找到他的
[1:39:31] We will give him… 我们会给他
[1:39:35] …a proper burial. 一个适切的葬礼
[1:39:40] We will tell the others… 我们会告诉其他人
[1:39:45] …he was killed by the creatures. 他是被怪物所害
[1:39:52] Your son has made our stories real. 你儿子让我们的故事成真
[1:39:59] Noah has given us a chance to continue this place… 诺亚给我们继续下去的机会
[1:40:07] …if that is something… 如果这是我们
[1:40:13] …we still wish for. 还衷心企盼的东西
[1:41:27] I’m back, Lucius. 我回来了,路希斯
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford(神枪手之死)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Frankenweenie(科学怪狗)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme