英文名称:The Usual Suspects
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | 【非 常 嫌 疑 犯】 | |
[02:18] | 圣佩德罗 加利福尼亚 昨晚 | |
[03:34] | How you doing, Keaton? | 情况怎么样,基顿? |
[03:39] | I can’t feel my legs… | 我的双腿失去了知觉… |
[03:43] | Keyser | 凯撒 |
[03:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[04:02] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时候了? |
[04:05] | 12:30 | 十二点半 |
[05:11] | It all started back in New York six weeks ago. | 一切得从六星期前的纽约说起 |
[05:14] | A truck loaded with stripped gun parts got jacked outside of Queens. | 一辆满载枪械部件的卡车,在皇后区外被劫持了 |
[05:18] | The driver didn’t see anyone, but someone fucked up. | 那司机没有看到劫持者的相貌 |
[05:21] | He heard a voice. Sometimes that’s all you need. | 只听到对方说的一句话,有时候这些线索就够了 |
[05:24] | 纽约市 六星期前 | |
[05:27] | – Mr.McManus? – Christ! Don’t you fucking guys ever sleep? | – 麦克麦纳斯先生? – 天!就他妈不能让我睡个安稳觉? |
[05:32] | – We have a warrant for your arrest. – Fuck you, pig. | – 我们被授权将你拘留 – 去死吧,猪 |
[05:42] | Todd Hockney? | 托德・霍克尼 |
[05:44] | – Who wants to know? – New York Police Department. | – 是谁找我? – 我们是纽约市警局的 |
[05:52] | – Shit. – Freeze! | – 该死的 – 不许动! |
[05:54] | Hold it! | 别动! |
[06:00] | Sure you brought enough guys? | 你们还真是如临大敌 |
[06:38] | It’s quite simple: | 这很简单: |
[06:39] | A restaurant that changes with the taste without losing the overall aesthetic. | 餐厅的食物更换口味, 而毫不丧失其整体的艺术感 |
[06:44] | In other words… | 换而言之… |
[06:45] | …the atmosphere will not be painted on the walls. | …气氛并不是由装饰来营造的 |
[06:50] | – Let me give you an example– – This I had to see for myself. | – 让我举例来说– – 这得我自己来判断 |
[06:56] | David | 大卫 |
[06:59] | – I’m in a meeting. – Time for another one. | – 我在谈公事 – 还有别的公事等你去谈 |
[07:02] | Everyone, this is David Kujan. | 我来介绍一下,这位是大卫・奎恩 |
[07:04] | Special Agent Kujan. US Customs. | 美国海关特别探员奎恩 |
[07:08] | These gentlemen are from the New York Police Department. | 这几位是纽约市警局的 |
[07:11] | You look good. Better than I would have thought. | 你气色不错,比我想象的还要好 |
[07:16] | A small matter of a stolen truck loaded with guns. | 不过是关于运枪车被劫的小麻烦 |
[07:22] | Mr.Keaton? | 基顿先生? |
[07:24] | Will you excuse us for a moment? | 请原谅,我要失陪一下 |
[07:28] | We have some questions to ask you downtown. You’ll be a while. | 我们得带你回局里去问话,事情不是三两句就说的清的 |
[07:32] | No. Please, sit down. | 不,不,请坐下 |
[07:35] | This is a small problem. | 不过是些小事 |
[07:39] | Enjoy the meal. I’ll talk to you later. | 请慢用,我们迟些再谈 |
[08:05] | It didn’t make sense that I’d be there. | 我根本没理由会出现在那里 |
[08:07] | These guys were hard-core hijackers… | 这些家伙本是恶贯满盈的江洋大盗 |
[08:10] | …but there I was. | …而我却也被列在其中 |
[08:14] | At that point, I wasn’t scared. | 不过我当时并不害怕 |
[08:16] | I knew I hadn’t done anything they could do me for. | 我清楚自己是清白的,他们也不能拿我怎么样 |
[08:20] | Besides, it was fun. | 此外,这过程很有趣 |
[08:23] | I got to make like I was notorious. | 我得把自己也当成是声名狼藉的罪犯 |
[08:26] | You all know the drill. | 你们都知道程序 |
[08:28] | When your number is called, step forward and repeat the phrase you’ve been given. | 被叫到号的人就上前一步,念出纸上的话 |
[08:33] | Number 1, step forward. | 一号,上前 |
[08:39] | “Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.” | “把钥匙给我,混蛋” |
[08:44] | Number 2, step forward. | 二号,上前 |
[08:49] | Gimme the fuckin’ keys, you fuckin’ cocksucker motherfucker! | “把他妈钥匙给我,你这该死的混蛋!” |
[08:53] | Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward. | 停,退后,三号上前 |
[09:05] | – “Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.” – In English, please. | – “把钥匙给我,混蛋” – 请讲英语 |
[09:09] | – Excuse me? – In English. | – 你说什么? – 请讲英语 |
[09:13] | Hand me the fuckin’ keys, you cocksucker. What the fuck? | “把钥匙给我,混蛋” ,这哪儿不对了? |
[09:16] | Number 4, step forward. | 四号上前 |
[09:18] | It was bullshit. The whole rap was a setup. | 这根本是胡来,全都是栽赃嫁祸 |
[09:21] | “Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.” | “把钥匙给我,混蛋” |
[09:24] | It was the cops’ fault. | 全是警察的错 |
[09:26] | You don’t put guys like that into a room together. | 像这样的人根本不该关在一起 |
[09:29] | Who knows what can happen? | 谁知道会发生些什么? |
[09:31] | “Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.” | “把钥匙给我,混蛋” |
[09:35] | This has really got to be embarrassing for you guys. | 这事情一定让你们很头痛 |
[09:39] | They drilled us all night. | 他们审了我们整晚上 |
[09:40] | Someone was mad about that truck hijacking and the cops had nothing. | 运枪车被劫,有人暴跳如雷,而警察们却束手无策 |
[09:44] | They were hoping somebody would slip up and give them something. | 所以希望有人会撞到他们枪口上来 |
[09:47] | They knew we wouldn’t fight, they knew how to lean on us. | 他们清楚我们不能反抗,他们知道该怎么向我们施加压力 |
[09:50] | They’ve been doing it forever. Our rights went out the window. | 他们一直就是如此,我们的权利早被践踏的没影了 |
[09:53] | It was a violation. Disgraceful. | 那简直就是可耻的亵渎人权 |
[09:55] | They went after McManus first. Topnotch entry man. | 他们最先审问的是麦克麦纳斯,他是个打家劫舍的老手 |
[09:58] | What truck? | 什么卡车? |
[10:00] | – The truck with the guns, fucko. – “Fucko”? | – 运枪的卡车,杂种 – “杂种”? |
[10:06] | He was a good guy. Crazy, though. | 他是个好人,只是有时会有点疯狂 |
[10:08] | Wanna know what your pal Fenster told us? | 想知道你的好兄弟范斯特是怎么说的? |
[10:11] | – Say who? – McManus. | – 说谁? – 麦克麦纳斯 |
[10:12] | He told us another story. | 他说的完全是另外一个情况 |
[10:14] | Is that the one about the hooker with the dysentery? | 是说那个得了痢疾的妓女吗? |
[10:18] | Fenster always worked with McManus. He was a real tight-ass. | 范斯特总是和麦克麦纳斯一起干,是个油腔滑调的家伙 |
[10:21] | But when it came to the job, he was right on. A smart man. | 但是说到正事上来,他确实算是个聪明人 |
[10:25] | – What are you saying? – I said he’ll flip you. | – 你说什么? – 我说他会教训你的 |
[10:27] | – He’ll what? – Flip you. Flip you for real. | – 他会什么? – 教训你,狠狠的教训你 |
[10:30] | – I’m shaking. Come on. – Okay. | – 我怕极了,继续 – 好吧 |
[10:33] | – Answer my questions. – Can you hear me in the back? | – 回答我的问题 – 后面那位也听的清吗? |
[10:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:39] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna have your fuckin’ badge, cocksucker. | 我要让你们这些该死的警察丢掉饭碗 |
[10:44] | Todd Hockney: good with explosives. | 托德・霍克尼:爆破专家 |
[10:47] | Without a doubt, the one guy who didn’t give a fuck about anybody. | 毫无疑问,这家伙不会出卖任何人 |
[10:50] | You guys don’t have a fuckin’ leg to stand on. | 你们根本没有他妈的证据 |
[10:53] | You think so, tough guy? | 你以为是吗? |
[10:54] | I can put you in Queens during the hijacking. | 我能以在皇后区抢劫货车的罪名起诉你 |
[10:57] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:58] | I live in Queens. | 我就住在皇后区 |
[11:00] | Did you put that together yourself, Einstein? | 所以你就这么把事情凑在一起告我,爱因思坦? |
[11:02] | You got a team of monkeys working full time on this? | 你的那群猴子手下就是这么办事的? |
[11:05] | You know what happens if you do another turn in the joint? | 知道你若是再投胎,会怎样? |
[11:10] | I fuck your father in the shower, and have a snack. | 我会狂干你老爸 |
[11:12] | – Are you gonna charge me, dickhead? – I’ll charge you when I’m ready. | – 你想告我吗?白痴 – 我会随时控告你 |
[11:16] | – With what? – You know damn well, dead man. | – 凭什么来告我? – 你自己心里很清楚 |
[11:19] | But Keaton? | 基顿? |
[11:20] | Keaton was the real prize for them for obvious reasons. | 基顿是他们重点审问的目标 |
[11:23] | It was your mistake, not mine. | 犯错的是你们,而不是我 |
[11:28] | Did you ever stop to ask me? | 你们到底问完了没有? |
[11:32] | I’ve been walking around with the same face, the same name. | 我坐不改名,行不改姓 |
[11:37] | I’m a businessman. | 是个正经商人 |
[11:39] | What’s that? The restaurant business? | 做什么生意?餐厅生意? |
[11:41] | No. From now on you’re in the “getting fucked by us” business. | 现在你要做的就是给我老实招供 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna make you famous, cocksucker. | 我会把你绳之以法的,混蛋 |
[11:47] | Like I said… | 我已经说了… |
[11:49] | …it was your mistake | …犯错的是你们 |
[11:51] | …not mine. | …而不是我 |
[11:53] | You charge me with this shit… | 你们要是胡乱控诉我 |
[11:57] | …and I’ll beat it. | …我一定会反诉你们 |
[11:59] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[12:02] | Let’s get back to the truck, asshole. | 继续说卡车的事吧,混蛋 |
[12:06] | Really, somebody’s got to do something about this shit. | 真该有人管管这破事 |
[12:09] | They put me in holding every five minutes. So I did a little time. | 他们动不动就找我麻烦,我真是受够了 |
[12:12] | Does that mean I get railed every time a truck finds it’s way gone? | 难道说每丢辆卡车,就都得把我关进来? |
[12:17] | Fuck ’em. | 让他们去死吧 |
[12:19] | Fenster, will you relax? | 范斯特,放松点好吗? |
[12:21] | – These guys don’t have any probable cause. – You fuckin’ right. No PC. | – 他们根本没有任何证据 – 你说的对,无凭无据 |
[12:25] | You’re goddamn right. You do some time, never let you go. | 真他妈说的太对了,只要曾犯过小错,他们就会揪住你不放 |
[12:29] | They treat me like a criminal. | 他们当我是罪犯般看待 |
[12:32] | – I’ll end up a criminal. – You are a criminal. | – 那么我迟早也会变成个罪犯 – 你本来就是罪犯 |
[12:36] | Why’d you got to go and do that? | 干嘛说的那么直接? |
[12:39] | – I’m trying to make a point. – Why don’t you make your point? | – 我只是在做假设 – 做你的假设去吧 |
[12:42] | You’re making me tired all over. | 你让我烦透了 |
[12:45] | Fuck it then. | 去死吧 |
[12:46] | – I heard you were dead. – Yeah? | – 我听说你已经死了 – 是吗? |
[12:49] | – You heard right. – Word I got is you hung up your spurs. | – 你没有听错 – 我听说的是你已经收手不干了 |
[12:52] | – What’s that all about? – What’s this? | – 这是怎么回事? – 究竟怎么说的? |
[12:56] | Rumor has it Keaton’s gone straight. I hear he’s tapping Edie Finneran. | 谣言说基顿已经改过自新,还和伊迪・菲娜琳打的火热 |
[13:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[13:01] | She’s a heavyweight criminal lawyer from uptown. | 她是重量级的刑事辩护律师 |
[13:04] | I hear she’s Keaton’s meal ticket. | 听说她成了基顿的饭票 |
[13:06] | How ’bout it, Keaton? | 是吗,基顿? |
[13:08] | You a lawyer’s wife? | 你有个当律师的妻子? |
[13:11] | What kind of retainer you giving her? | 你是怎么勾上她的? |
[13:16] | Do your friend a favor…tell him to keep quiet. | 帮帮忙,让他保持安静 |
[13:22] | Dean Keaton… | 迪恩・基顿… |
[13:25] | Gone clean? | 改过自新? |
[13:27] | Say it ain’t so. | 我觉得不可能 |
[13:29] | – Or was it you that hit that truck? – Mac, forget him. | – 还是说卡车就是你抢的? – 麦克,算了吧 |
[13:32] | Did you get to talk to your lawyer? | 你和律师谈过没有? |
[13:35] | This whole thing was a shakedown. | 整件事情不过是借口 |
[13:37] | – What makes you say that? – How many times you been in a lineup? | – 为什么这么说? – 你被指认过几次? |
[13:42] | It’s always you and four dummies. | 通常总是你和四个不相干的人 |
[13:44] | The PD are paying homeless guys $10 a head half the time. | 警方总找些流浪汉来,每次给他们十块 |
[13:48] | There’s no way they’d line five felons in the same row. | 他们不会同时把五个罪犯放在一起 |
[13:51] | – What’s a voice lineup? – Public defender could get you out of that. | – 那声音指认呢? – 那无非是形式 |
[13:55] | – Why the hell was I strip searched? – It was the feds. | – 为什么要找上我? – 是联邦调查局的家伙 |
[13:59] | A truckload of guns gets snagged. | 有辆运枪车被截下了 |
[14:01] | Customs comes down on NYPD for answers. They come up with us. | 海关的人到纽约警局要答案,于是他们来找我们的麻烦 |
[14:05] | – They’re clutching at straws. – I had a guy’s finger up my ass. | – 他们把我们当成救命稻草 – 我们就这么被他们玩 |
[14:08] | Is it Friday already? | 现在是星期五了吗? |
[14:12] | Yeah, lover boy. | 是的,花花公子 |
[14:13] | You want a piece? Jump in. I’ll love you. | 想被人修理吗?来吧,我会好好疼你的 |
[14:16] | So who in the goddamn piss hell stole our fucking truck? | 那么到底是他妈的哪个人渣抢的货车? |
[14:21] | – What did you say? – Who stole the fucking truck? | – 你说什么? – 是谁偷了那货车? |
[14:24] | – I don’t want to know. – Who asked you, workingman? | – 我不想知道 – 没人问你,正经人 |
[14:27] | Fuck who did it. What I want to know is, who’s the gimp? | 做这事的人去死吧,我现在想知道那跛子是什么人? |
[14:30] | – He’s okay. – Says you. How do I know that? | – 没他的事 – 全是你在说,我怎么知道? |
[14:32] | What about it, pretzel man? What’s your story? | 怎么样,拐脚佬?说说你的故事吧 |
[14:35] | His name is Verbal. | 他叫“口水先生” |
[14:37] | Verbal Kint. | 维伯・肯特 |
[14:38] | – Verbal? – Yeah. | – “口水先生”? – 对 |
[14:40] | Roger, really. People say I talk too much. | 真名是罗杰,人人说我话太多 |
[14:43] | I was going to tell you to shut up. | 我正想叫你闭嘴 |
[14:45] | – We met before, once or twice. – In County. I was in for fraud. | – 我们以前见过一二次 – 是在州局,我因为诈骗罪被逮进了局子 |
[14:49] | You were in a lineup then, too. What happened? | 我们曾一同被指认,后来如何了? |
[14:51] | I walked. 90 days, suspended. | 被判了90天,缓刑释放 |
[14:54] | – So you did it. – All right, now look… | – 你也不是个好人 – 好了,大家听我说… |
[14:59] | …we’ve all been put out by this whole thing, right? | …我们都因这事被搅进来 |
[15:01] | I figure we owe it to ourselves to salvage a little dignity. | 我想我们该设法挽回点面子 |
[15:06] | Now, me and Fenster heard about a little job. | 我和范斯特听说有桩生意 |
[15:09] | Why don’t you just calm down? | 安静会儿好吗? |
[15:11] | What do you care what he has to say? | 听他说说又怎么了? |
[15:14] | I’m just talking here. | 我不过随便说说 |
[15:17] | It seems to me like Mr.Hockney wants to hear it… | 看来哈肯尼先生,似乎想听我要说什么… |
[15:20] | …and I know Fenster’s down. | …而我知道范斯特亦有兴趣 |
[15:23] | What about you, guy? | 你呢?伙计 |
[15:26] | I’m interested. | 当然有兴趣 |
[15:28] | There. See? | 看到没? |
[15:30] | I’d like to exercise my right to free assembly. | 我只想行使我的自由集会权 |
[15:33] | Why don’t you just shut up? | 闭会儿嘴不行吗? |
[15:41] | You’re missing the point. | 你是不明白 |
[15:43] | No. | 不 |
[15:46] | You’re missing the point. | 不明白的人是你 |
[15:48] | I don’t want to hear anything from you. | 我不想听你说任何事 |
[15:51] | I don’t care about your job. | 我对你的生意没兴趣 |
[15:55] | And… | 此外… |
[15:58] | …I want nothing to do with any of you. | …我不想和你们有任何关联 |
[16:01] | I beg your pardon, but you can all go to hell. | 我很抱歉这么说,但你们全都见鬼去吧 |
[16:07] | Dean Keaton… | 迪恩・基顿… |
[16:09] | …gone the high road. | …想正经做人 |
[16:12] | What is the world coming to? | 这世界是怎么了? |
[16:19] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[16:25] | And that was how it started: | 事情就是这么开始的: |
[16:27] | Five of us brought in on a trumped-up charge… | 我们五个因为莫须有的罪名 |
[16:29] | …to be leaned on by half-wits. | …被这些低能儿关了进来 |
[16:34] | I really can’t talk about it much here. | 在这儿我真不能多说 |
[16:37] | What the cops never figured out, and what I know now… | 警察们永远也想不到的是… |
[16:41] | …was that these men would never break, never lie down. | …这些人永远不会屈服 |
[16:45] | Never bend over for anybody. | 永远不会屈服于任何人 |
[16:48] | Anybody. | 任何人都不行 |
[16:58] | 圣佩德罗 加利福尼亚 当日 | |
[17:05] | – Who are you? – Agent Jack Baer, FBI. | – 你是谁? – FBI探员 杰克・拜尔 |
[17:09] | – How many dead? – 15 so far. | – 死了多少人? – 迄今为止发现15具尸体 |
[17:11] | They’re still pulling bodies out of the water. | 还在继续打捞水下的尸体 |
[17:14] | – Any survivors? – Two. | – 有生还者吗? – 有两个 |
[17:16] | One guy’s in County hospital, but he’s in a coma. | 一个被送进了州立医院,但他正在昏迷中 |
[17:18] | The DA has a second guy, a cripple from New York. | 地方检察官带走了另一个家伙,一个跛脚的纽约人 |
[17:22] | The chief wants this place sealed off. | 上头下令封锁现场 |
[17:24] | If you have any questions, give him a call. | 要是有别的问题, 就给他们电话吧 |
[18:01] | This is Dave Kujan. I’ll be in Los Angeles until Tuesday. | 我是奎恩,我去了洛杉矶,星期二才回来 |
[18:04] | If you need to reach me, contact Jeff Rabin of the San Pedro Police Department… | 若有急事,可联系圣佩德罗警署的杰夫・拉宾… |
[18:09] | …at extension 112. Have a nice day. | …找内线112即可,祝你顺利 |
[18:15] | 圣佩德罗警署 洛杉矶市 | |
[18:16] | – Why can’t I see him? – I told you… | – 我为什么不能见他? – 我已经说了… |
[18:18] | …the DA came down here last night ready to arraign… | …地方检察官昨晚来这里 |
[18:21] | …even before they moved him to County. | …准备等他到了,就开始提审 |
[18:23] | Kint’s lawyer shows up five minutes later… | 然后过了五分钟,肯特的律师露面了… |
[18:26] | …the DA comes out looking like the bogeyman smacked him around. | …地方检察官出来的时候,像是蔫了的茄子 |
[18:29] | They take his statement, and they cut him a deal. | 他们给他录了口供,并与他达成协议 |
[18:32] | – Did they charge him with anything? – Weapons, misdemeanor 2. | – 他们以什么来起诉他? – 非法持械,是轻罪 |
[18:37] | What is that? | 究竟是怎么回事? |
[18:39] | I give the DA credit for getting that much, you understand? | 这里的事情已经全部移交给地方检察官,明白吗? |
[18:43] | Excuse me, sir. | 请让一下 |
[18:45] | This whole thing has turned political. The mayor was here last night. | 整件事情开始有政治色彩,市长昨晚来过了 |
[18:49] | The chief. This morning, the governor called, okay? | 今天早上州长也曾打电话给头儿 |
[18:53] | I’m telling you, this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness. | 我告诉你,这家伙的后台很硬 |
[18:57] | – Take my word for it. – When does he post bail? | – 记得我说的话吧 – 他什么时候可保释外出? |
[18:59] | – Maybe two hours, tops. – I want to see him. | – 可能最多再过两小时 – 我想要见见他 |
[19:02] | – No. – I gotta see him. | – 不行 – 我一定得见他 |
[19:04] | – No. I can’t– – You gotta do this for me. | – 不,不行– – 你得帮我 |
[19:06] | I came a long way for this. | 我大老远来就是为了这事 |
[19:09] | Dave, please. | 请进 |
[19:14] | Even if I let you talk to him, he won’t talk to you. | 就算我让你见他,他也什么都不会说的 |
[19:19] | He’s paranoid about being recorded. | 他会觉得是在被审问 |
[19:21] | – He knows the rooms are wired. – I quit. | – 他知道审讯室里满布机关 – 我戒烟了 |
[19:23] | This won’t be an interrogation, just a friendly chat. | 我不是审讯他,只不过随便谈谈罢了 |
[19:26] | – He won’t go into the interrogation room. – Then someplace else. | – 他不会进审讯室的 – 那就去别的地方 |
[19:30] | Where? | 哪里呢? |
[19:33] | No, no. | 不行,不行 |
[19:34] | If this was a dope deal, where’s the dope? If it was a hit, who called it? | 若这是毒品交易,那毒品呢? 如果是谋杀,那又是谁指使的? |
[19:38] | I’m sure you have a host of wild theories to answer all these questions. | 我相信这些问题,在你心里已经有了答案 |
[19:42] | – You know what I think. – That’s crazy, and it doesn’t even matter. | – 你很清楚我的想法 – 这简直太疯狂了,而且也没什么意义 |
[19:45] | The guy’s got total immunity. His story checks out. | 这家伙根本不知情,他的背景也已经查出来了 |
[19:48] | – He doesn’t know what you want to know. – I don’t think he does, not exactly. | – 他没有你想知道的答案 – 我知道他没有答案 |
[19:53] | But there’s a lot more to his story, believe me. | 但事情没有那么简单,相信我 |
[19:56] | I wanna know why 27 men died on that pier… | 我想知道码头上那二十七人的死因 |
[20:00] | …for what looks to be $91 million worth of dope that wasn’t there. | 这事与九千一百万毒品有关,但现场竟找不到毒品 |
[20:04] | And above all, I want to be sure Dean Keaton’s dead. | 此外,我想确认迪恩・基顿的死讯 |
[20:08] | He’s dead. | 他确实死了 |
[20:10] | Come on. Two hours. Just till he makes bail. | 就给我两小时吧,到他被保释就结束 |
[20:13] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[20:15] | I don’t care how tough you say Keaton was… | 我才不在乎你说的,这个基顿有多厉害… |
[20:17] | …nobody on that boat could’ve come out alive. | …船上没有生还的人 |
[20:23] | – Is he talking? – He regained consciousness an hour ago. | – 他能说话吗? – 他醒来还不到一小时 |
[20:26] | He spoke, not English, then he lapsed. | 说了些话,但不是英语,然后就停下了 |
[20:29] | – Hungarian? – That might have been it. | – 是匈牙利语吗? – 我不知道,也许是吧 |
[20:31] | – Most of them were Hungarians. – You gotta put this on. | – 他们大部分是匈牙利人 – 你得把这穿上 |
[20:34] | Burn victims are very susceptible to infection. | 烧伤病人很容易感染病菌 |
[20:37] | And, of course, there’s no smoking. | 还有,那儿是禁烟的 |
[20:50] | Keep your mask up. Please don’t touch him. | 请戴上口罩,还有别去碰他 |
[20:52] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗? |
[20:53] | He’s burned 60 percent of his body, broken ribs– | 他全身有六成被烧伤,肋骨断裂– |
[20:56] | Call security. Put a man on the door. | 叫医院保安来,让人守在门口 |
[20:59] | – Is he dangerous? – Yes. | – 他会有危险? – 对 |
[21:01] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[21:03] | Do it now. | 快去 |
[21:08] | Joel? Baer. Down at LA County. | 乔尔吗?我是拜尔,从洛杉矶给你打来的 |
[21:10] | Look, the guy they pulled out of the harbor is Arkosh Kovash. | 他们在码头找到的那人,叫阿科西・卡瓦什 |
[21:14] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的,我明白 |
[21:16] | No, he’s all fucked up. | 不,他受了重伤 |
[21:20] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[21:22] | Will you shut up? I’m on the phone. | 闭会儿嘴好吗?我在打电话 |
[21:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:27] | No, not till I put a man on him. | 不,直到我派人来看着他 |
[21:29] | Send me someone who can speak Hungarian. | 派个会说匈牙利语的人来 |
[21:32] | He’s awake. He’s talking like a Thai hooker. | 他已经醒了,这家伙说话就像个泰国妓女 |
[21:34] | Keyser Soze. | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[21:37] | – What? – Keyser Soze! | – 什么? – 凯撒・苏斯! |
[21:44] | No shit? | 这是怎么了? |
[21:47] | Call Dan Metzheiser over at Justice… | 到法院去找丹・曼�厮固� |
[21:50] | …and find Dave Kujan from Customs. | …还有海关的大卫・奎恩 |
[22:26] | Verbal, this is Agent Kujan from Customs. | 维伯,这是海关的奎恩探员 |
[22:30] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[22:32] | He wants to ask you a few questions before you go. | 他想在你离开前问几个问题 |
[22:35] | – What about? – About a Dean Keaton, mostly. | – 什么问题? – 大部分是关于迪恩・基顿的 |
[22:39] | I’d like to start at the lineup back in New York. | 但我想先从在纽约的指认谈起 |
[22:42] | – Can I get some coffee? – In a while. Let’s talk about the lineup. | – 我能喝杯咖啡吗? – 稍后再说吧,先说说指认时的事 |
[22:45] | I’m really thirsty. I used to dehydrate as a kid. | 我真的很口渴,我就像小孩子那样容易脱水 |
[22:49] | Once I got so bad my piss come out like snot. | 有次我尿出的小便就象鼻涕一样 |
[22:51] | – It was all thick and gooey– – I’ll get your fucking coffee. | – 就是那种又浓又粘的– – 我去给你弄咖啡 |
[22:54] | Get me one, too, while you’re at it. | 顺便帮我也冲一杯 |
[23:01] | That guy is tense. | 那家伙太紧张了 |
[23:03] | Tension is a killer. | 紧张足以使人致命 |
[23:05] | I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. | 我曾经加入过在伊利诺州斯科基的一个男声四重唱组合 |
[23:08] | The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy. | 男中音就叫基普・迪斯金, 是个超级大胖子 |
[23:11] | Like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning– | 他每天早上都紧张的要命– |
[23:14] | – You know we’re trying to help you. – Sure, and I appreciate that. | – 我们现在是想帮你 – 谢谢,我很感激 |
[23:18] | And I wanna help you, Agent Kujan. I like cops. | 我也想帮你,奎恩探员,我喜欢警察 |
[23:21] | I would’ve liked to have been a fed, but my CP– | 我曾梦想成为联邦探员,可是我的– |
[23:24] | You’re not tellin’ us everything. I know you know something. | 你没对我们说实话,我知道你清楚一切 |
[23:28] | I told the DA everything I know. | 我已经对地方检察官全交待了 |
[23:32] | I know you like Keaton. | 我知道你喜欢基顿 |
[23:35] | – I know you think he’s a good man. – I know he was good. | – 我明白你认为他是好人 – 我知道他很好 |
[23:38] | He was a corrupt cop. | 他曾是个贪污的警察 |
[23:40] | Sure. 15 years ago, but he was a good thief. | 对,15年前的事了,他还是个好贼 |
[23:43] | The cops wouldn’t let him go legit. | 警察不会让他的行为合法化 |
[23:45] | Dean Keaton was a piece of shit. | 迪恩・基顿是垃圾 |
[23:51] | Are you trying to get a rise out of me? | 你想从我身上得到点什么? |
[23:54] | – I just wanna hear your story. – It’s all there. | – 我只想听听你的故事 – 已经全说了 |
[23:58] | May I have a cigarette? | 能抽支烟吗? |
[24:03] | – According to your statement– – I need a light. | – 根据你的口供– – 给个火 |
[24:09] | According to your statement, you’re a short-con operator… | 根据你的口供,你只是个小毛贼… |
[24:12] | …run-of-the-mill– | …不入流的– |
[24:18] | According to your statement, you’re a short-con operator… | 根据你的口供,你只是个小毛贼… |
[24:23] | …run-of-the-mill scams. | …不入流的骗子 |
[24:24] | It’s been suppressed. Anything in there is inadmissible. | 这些口供应该已经被封存了 |
[24:27] | I know. Sweet deal you have here. Total immunity. | 我知道,你做了桩好交易,你已经被完全豁免 |
[24:33] | I do have the weapons charge. I’m lookin’ at six whole months hard time. | 我因非法持枪罪被起诉,还有六个月的日子得熬 |
[24:37] | You know a dealer named Ruby Deemer? | 认识一个叫鲁比・迪莫的商人吗? |
[24:41] | You know a religious guy named John Paul? | 认识一个叫约翰・保罗的教徒吗? |
[24:43] | – You know Ruby’s in Attica? – He didn’t have my lawyer. | – 知道阿提卡的鲁比吗? – 我和他没什么瓜葛 |
[24:46] | I know Ruby. He’s big on respect. | 我认识鲁比,他很受人尊敬 |
[24:48] | He’s a good friend of mine, likes me very much. | 他是我的好朋友,也很喜欢我 |
[24:51] | I know your testimony is sealed. Ruby’s well connected. | 我知你的证供已被封存,可鲁比交游广阔 |
[24:54] | He’s got lots of friends inside who do favors for him. | 有许多朋友愿为他效力 |
[24:56] | What would he say if he found out you dropped his name to the DA? | 如果他知道你把他的名字供给了地方检察官,知道他会怎么做吗? |
[25:01] | – There’s nothing there on Ruby. – I’ll be sure to mention that to him. | – 上面根本没提鲁比的事 – 可我会这么对他说 |
[25:04] | Know what I’ve learned on the job? How to spot a murderer. | 知道我从这行学了什么? 就是如何认出凶手 |
[25:07] | Say you arrest three guys for the same killing. | 假设捉了宗谋杀案的三个疑犯 |
[25:10] | Put them in jail overnight. | 你把他们关通宵 |
[25:11] | Next morning, whoever’s sleeping is your man. | 到了第二天早上,谁要是睡着了,谁就是凶手 |
[25:14] | If you’re guilty, you know you’re caught. You let your guard down. | 如果你犯了罪,等到被捕,你的戒心就松懈了 |
[25:17] | – You follow me? – No. | – 明白吗? – 不 |
[25:20] | Let me get to the point. | 让我开门见山的直说 |
[25:23] | I’m smarter than you, and I’m gonna find out what I wanna know. | 我比你聪明, 我会查出我要知的事 |
[25:27] | I’ll get it, whether you like it or not. | 无论你是否喜欢,我都会查出真相 |
[25:31] | I’m not a rat. | 我也不是鼠辈 |
[25:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | When I was pickin’ beans in Guatemala we used to make fresh coffee. | 我曾在危地马拉尝过咖啡豆磨的新鲜咖啡 |
[25:48] | Right off the trees, I mean. That was good. | 直接从树上摘下的那种,好喝极了 |
[25:51] | – This is shit, but I’m in a police station. – Can we get started again? | – 这味道糟透了,谁让我是在警察局里呢 – 能继续吗? |
[25:55] | What happened after the lineup? | 指认结束后怎样了? |
[26:03] | The desk sergeant was telling me he couldn’t release you. | 那值班的对我说不能保释你 |
[26:06] | Can you believe that? You weren’t even charged. | 你能相信吗?你甚至未被起诉 |
[26:10] | Damn police. | 该死的警察 |
[26:14] | I wanna have pictures taken of your face. | 我要给你的脸拍照 |
[26:16] | – I’ll take them to the DA tomorrow. – Forget about it. | -明天就送到地方检察官那儿 – 算了吧 |
[26:19] | I’ll have this thing in front of a grand jury by Monday. | 星期一我就会把这事报到大陪审团去 |
[26:22] | I don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 我不想再谈这事了 |
[26:27] | What did Fortier and Renault say? | 弗提和雷诺那边怎么说? |
[26:30] | They asked for more time to think about investing. | 他们需要多些时间考虑投资 |
[26:32] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:34] | More time for what? | 需要多些时间干什么? |
[26:35] | No matter how you cover my tracks they’re still gonna find out about me. | 无论你怎么掩饰我的过去,他们还是会查到我的底细 |
[26:39] | Give me some credit. | 相信我 |
[26:41] | I got you this far. Let’s go to the grand jury. | 我会帮你澄清的,我们一起去庭内合议 |
[26:44] | – This isn’t gonna stop if we don’t– – It’s never going to stop, period. | – 如果不这样,这事不会停– – 这事永远不会停 |
[26:49] | By next week, every investor in the city is gonna be walking away from us. | 下星期所有投资者都将抛弃我们 |
[26:54] | It’s finished. | 完了 |
[26:56] | I’m finished. | 我�氐淄炅� |
[27:03] | Don’t give up on me now. | 别轻言放弃,基顿 |
[27:07] | It’s never gonna stop. | 这事永远也不会停 |
[27:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:19] | They ruined me in there tonight. | 他们今晚毁了我 |
[27:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:26] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[27:35] | What? | 什么? |
[27:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:41] | Let’s just go to my place. | 去我家吧 |
[27:58] | We’ll worry about this tomorrow. | 明天再想这些烦事 |
[28:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:08] | Fenster and McManus had a cagey proposition: | 范斯特和麦克麦纳斯有个很好的计划: |
[28:11] | A fast-jump, high-risk, long money. | 钱来的快,风险高,利润也大 |
[28:14] | We all knew it could be done. | 我们都知道那行得通 |
[28:16] | The way I figured, to do it wrong meant killing. | 我想那事若是办坏了就得杀人 |
[28:19] | To do it right took five men. | 可要办好就要集齐五个人 |
[28:21] | Five men meant Keaton. | 五个人的关键就是基顿 |
[28:25] | Keaton took convincing. | 基顿总是令人信服的 |
[28:29] | New York’s finest taxi service. | 纽约警察出租公司 |
[28:32] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[28:34] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[28:37] | They don’t operate anymore. | 他们早就已经不干了 |
[28:39] | McManus has a friend in the 14th precinct. They’re coming out for one job, Thursday. | 麦克麦纳斯有个朋友在十四区,他们星期四收到了风声 |
[28:43] | They’re pickin’ up a guy smuggling emeralds from South America. | 他们准备收拾一个从南非走私宝石的家伙 |
[28:46] | McManus already has a fence set up. | 麦克麦纳斯已经找到了销赃人 |
[28:48] | – A fence? Who? – Some guy in California called Redfoot. | – 销赃人?是谁? – 是个加州人,叫雷德福特 |
[28:51] | – I never heard of him. – You have to come. | – 我从未听说过这家伙 – 你一定要来 |
[28:54] | – What’s it to you whether I do it or not? – They don’t know me. You do. | – 我来与不来,与你何干? – 他们不认识我,只认识你 |
[28:59] | They won’t take me unless you go. | 除非你一起干,否则他们不信我 |
[29:01] | Look at me. I need this. | 替我想想,我需要这笔钱 |
[29:04] | You’re telling me you don’t need this? Is this your place? | 难道你就不需要?这是你家吗? |
[29:08] | I’m not knocking you. You got a good scam going with this lawyer. | 我不是在打击你,难道你就打算跟着这律师吃软饭? |
[29:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:18] | It’s okay. | 算了 |
[29:21] | You say it’s the real thing? That’s cool. | 你说得不错 |
[29:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:28] | I was out of line. | 我已经洗手不干 |
[29:31] | But they’re never gonna stop with us. You know that. | 可他们仍不放过我们,你很明白这点 |
[29:34] | As clean as you get, they’ll never let you go now. | 即使像你般清白,他们仍缠着你 |
[29:36] | This way, we hit the cops where it hurts, and we get well in the meantime. | 这么干,既能给警察们颜色看, 同时我们也得了好处 |
[29:44] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗? |
[29:47] | I’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[30:03] | Look, I… | 你看… |
[30:05] | – …sometimes get– – Forget it. | – …我有时候– – 别说了 |
[30:11] | I’ll probably shit blood tonight. | 我今晚可能会泻血 |
[30:24] | So… | 那么… |
[30:28] | …how do they wanna do it? | …他们想怎么下手? |
[30:31] | McManus wants to go in shooting. I say no. | 麦克麦纳斯想开杀戒,可我反对 |
[30:36] | Fenster? Hockney? | 范斯特呢?哈肯尼呢? |
[30:38] | They’re pretty pissed off. They’ll do anything. | 他们都豁出去了,什么都干的出来 |
[30:41] | I got a way to do it without killing anyone. | 我有条不用杀任何人的路 |
[30:43] | But like I say, they won’t let me in without you. | 可就像我说的,没有你,他们不会让我加入 |
[31:05] | $3 million? | 三百万? |
[31:08] | Maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[31:14] | No killing. | 不杀人 |
[31:17] | Not if we do it my way. | 只要依我的方法行事便成 |
[31:53] | New York’s finest taxi service was not your normal taxi service. | 纽约警察出租车公司是个地下称呼 |
[31:56] | It was a ring of corrupt cops in the NYPD that ran a high-profit racket… | 那是纽约贪污警察的生财工具… |
[32:00] | …driving smugglers and drug dealers all over the city. | …他们接载走私客和毒贩 |
[32:03] | For $300 a mile, you got your own blue and white… | 付上每公里三百元的价钱,你就有了私人的蓝白警察卫队 |
[32:05] | …and a police escort. They even had their own business cards. | 他们甚至还备有名片 |
[32:09] | After a while, somebody started asking questions, and the taxi service shut down. | 没过多久,有人提出了质询,而这计程车服务亦告终结 |
[32:13] | Ever since then, Internal Affairs has been waiting to catch them in the act. | 随后内政部的人将涉案的人都拘捕了 |
[32:17] | That’s where we came in. | 我们就对那伙人下手 |
[32:18] | – So, how was the flight? – Fuckin’ great. | – 旅程愉快吗? – 好的很 |
[32:24] | Will this get me to Staten Island? | 用这车能送我去斯坦顿岛吗? |
[32:27] | Are you kiddin’ me? This will get you to Cape Cod. | 开什么玩笑? 就是把你送到科德角去也行 |
[32:30] | McManus came to us with the job. Fenster got the vans. | 麦克麦纳斯去接生意,范斯特安排车辆 |
[32:32] | Hockney supplied the hardware. | 哈肯尼提供枪械 |
[32:34] | I came through with how to do it so no one got killed. | 我则想办法不让人被杀 |
[32:37] | But Keaton? Keaton put on the finishing touch. | 基顿?基顿把整件事添上最后一笔 |
[32:41] | A little “fuck you” from the five of us to the NYPD. | 稍有差错,我们五人将落到警方手上 |
[32:48] | Watch this. | 看着点 |
[32:50] | Careful. | 小心 |
[32:51] | Come on, asshole! | 真该死 |
[32:54] | Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[32:57] | – Don’t move, you fucker! – Drop it now, motherfucker! | – 别动,混蛋! – 把枪放下,杂种! |
[33:00] | Drop the fuckin’ gun! Drop it! | 把他妈的枪丢掉!快丢掉! |
[33:02] | Don’t fuckin’ touch a fuckin’ thing. | 别他妈的碰任何东西 |
[33:04] | – What do you guys want? – Put your fuckin’ thing away. | – 你们想要干什么? – 把那该死的东西拿开 |
[33:07] | We’re cops! Stupid assholes! | 我们是警察,蠢货! |
[33:09] | – Watch the glass! – Don’t fuckin’ move, motherfucker! | – 小心玻璃! – 别动,杂种! |
[33:12] | – You want a buckshot shampoo, chubby? – Shut up! | – 想尝颗子弹吗?胖子 – 闭嘴! |
[33:17] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[33:21] | ‘Afternoon, my little pork chops. Give me the shit. | 下午好,兄弟,把东西给我 |
[33:24] | – Don’t move! – Give him the shit! | – 别动! – 把那东西给他! |
[33:26] | Give him the fuckin’ thing! | 快把那该死的东西给他! |
[33:28] | Give him the fuckin’ shit, man! | 快把那该死的东西给他! |
[33:30] | Hurry up! Come on! | 快点!拿来! |
[33:32] | – Now the money! – There’s no money. | – 还有钱 – 没有钱了 |
[33:34] | – Give me the money now! – There’s no fuckin’ money. | – 把钱交出来! – 根本没有钱 |
[33:38] | Give him the fuckin’ money! | 把钱给他! |
[33:39] | – Do it! Give him the money! – Give me the money! | – 快!把钱给他! – 把钱给我! |
[33:42] | – Give him the money! – Hurry up! | – 把钱给他! – 快点! |
[33:45] | You know who the fuck I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗? |
[33:48] | You people know who the fuck I am? Fuck! | 你们这些家伙知道我是谁吗? 他妈的! |
[33:51] | We do now, jerk-off. | 现在知道了 |
[33:53] | Cocksucker. | 混蛋 |
[34:00] | Wait a minute. What’s that? | 等等,那算什么? |
[34:04] | What the fuck? | 这到底算什么? |
[34:06] | Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[34:10] | Go! | 走! |
[34:24] | Keaton made an anonymous phone call. | 基顿打了个匿名电话 |
[34:26] | The press was on the scene before the police were. | 新闻界与警察一起抵达现场 |
[34:28] | Strausz and Rizzi were indicted three days later. | 三日后,施特劳斯和瑞兹被起诉 |
[34:31] | Within a few weeks, 50 more cops went down with them. | 不到几个星期,又有50多个警察也被起诉 |
[34:34] | Everybody got it right in the ass, from the chief on down. | 这案子牵连很广,直到挖出了他们的头脑 |
[34:38] | It was beautiful. | 干的漂亮极了 |
[34:48] | I owe you $2.50. | 我欠你两块半 |
[34:51] | Dr.Keaton. | 基顿博士 |
[34:55] | – There’s more here than I thought. – When’s the fence coming? | – 比我想的要多 – 销赃的家伙什么时候到? |
[34:59] | Redfoot never comes to see me. I always go to see him. | 雷德福特不会主动来见我,一般都是我去找他 |
[35:03] | In California? | 在加州? |
[35:05] | Yes, Verbal, in California. Fenster and I– | 是的,维伯,在加州 范斯特和我– |
[35:08] | Wait, hold the fuckin’ phone. You and Fenster? No. | 等等,先收声,你和范斯特?不行 |
[35:13] | – You fuckin’ kiddin’ me? – So then, who’s gonna go? | – 你们想耍我? – 那么派谁去? |
[35:17] | We all go. | 我们一起去 |
[35:20] | What’s your fuckin’ problem, man? | 你有什么问题吗?伙计 |
[35:23] | My problem, is you and Fenster honeymooning in California… | 我的问题就是,你和范斯特会在加州逍遥快活 |
[35:26] | …while the rest of us are sittin’ here holding our dicks. | …而把我们甩在这里提心吊胆 |
[35:30] | The job’s over. | 已经完事了 |
[35:32] | Cool it. | 冷静点 |
[35:34] | LA’s a good place to lay low for a while. | 洛杉矶是个轻松的好地方 |
[35:39] | You wanna dance? | 想要跳舞吗? |
[35:48] | Ladies. | 变态 |
[35:57] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议大家干一杯 |
[36:01] | There you go. | 敬你的 |
[36:05] | To Mr.Verbal… | 为足智多谋的… |
[36:08] | …the man with the plan. | …“口水先生”而干 |
[36:23] | We’re gonna miss the flight. | 我们会错过班机的 |
[36:26] | Don’t do this. Send her a note. Something. | 别傻等了,给她留张便条就行了 |
[36:29] | I said we’ll make it. | 我说了来得及的 |
[37:05] | We’re gonna miss the plane. | 我们快要误机了 |
[37:09] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[37:30] | That’s heartwarming. Really. | 那真的很感人 |
[37:34] | I’m weepy. | 我有点想哭了 |
[37:37] | You wanna wait outside? | 到外面去等好吗? |
[37:42] | You guys wanted to know what happened. I’m telling you. | 是你们想知道发生的事,我正和你们说实话 |
[37:45] | Come on, Verbal. | 继续吧,维伯 |
[37:47] | Who do you think you’re talkin’ to? You expect me to believe that he retired? | 你以为我是谁?你要我相信他真会洗手不干? |
[37:53] | For a woman? | 就为了个女人? |
[37:56] | Bullshit. Keaton was using her. | 胡扯,基顿是在利用她 |
[37:59] | – He loved her. – Sure. | – 他爱他 – 没错 |
[38:02] | I’m supposed to believe that hitting the taxi service wasn’t his idea. | 我很难相信袭击出租车,不是他的主意 |
[38:05] | – It was all Fenster and McManus. – Keaton was a cop for four years. | – 是范斯特和麦克麦纳斯提出的 – 基顿做了四年的警察 |
[38:09] | Who else would know better? | 谁会比他知道的更清楚? |
[38:11] | – That job had his name on it. – Edie had him turned around. | – 他已经是臭名远扬 – 但伊迪使他全改变了 |
[38:14] | Let me tell you something. | 让我这么告诉你吧 |
[38:16] | I know Dean Keaton. | 我了解迪恩・基顿 |
[38:18] | I’ve been investigating him for the past three years. | 过去四年我一直在调查他 |
[38:21] | The guy I know was a cold-blooded bastard. | 我知道这家伙是个冷血的杂种 |
[38:24] | IAD indicted him on three counts of murder before he was kicked off the force. | 警队开除他前,已有三次被控谋杀 |
[38:28] | Don’t sell me the hooker with a heart of gold. | 别告诉我妓女也有颗金子般的心 |
[38:30] | You got him all wrong. | 你完全误会了他 |
[38:33] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[38:35] | Dean Keaton was under indictment seven times while he was on the force. | 迪恩・基顿在警队时,已有七次被控罪的记录 |
[38:39] | In every case, witnesses either reversed their testimony… | 每次不是证人翻供 |
[38:43] | …or died before they could testify. | …就是在出庭前就被干掉 |
[38:46] | When they finally did nail him for fraud, he spent five years in Sing Sing. | 等到终于能把他入罪,并送进州立新新监狱关上五年 |
[38:51] | He killed three prisoners inside. | 他却在里面杀了三个囚犯 |
[38:53] | Of course, I can’t prove this… | 当然,我不能证明此事 |
[38:57] | …but I can’t prove the best part either. | …但我亦不能证明他没有做 |
[39:01] | Dean Keaton was dead. | 迪恩・基顿死过一次 |
[39:04] | Did you know that? | 你知道那故事吗? |
[39:05] | He died in a fire two years ago, during an investigation into the murder… | 两年前他在调查一宗… |
[39:09] | …of a witness who was going to testify against him. | …证人被杀案时葬身火海 |
[39:12] | Two people saw Dean Keaton walk into a warehouse he owned…just before it blew up. | 有两人见到迪恩・基顿在爆炸前进了货仓 |
[39:17] | They said he went in to check a leaking gas main. | 他们说他去检查煤气是否泄漏 |
[39:21] | It blew up and took all of Dean Keaton with it. | 结果迪恩・基顿就此葬身火海 |
[39:26] | Within three months of the explosion, the two witnesses, they were dead. | 爆炸发生三个月后,那两个目击者也死了 |
[39:31] | One killed himself in his car. | 一个是在车内自杀 |
[39:33] | The other fell down an open elevator shaft. | 另一个从电梯跌下而死 |
[39:39] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 让我们快开始吧 |
[39:41] | This is not what we discussed. There are too many– | 我们说好了不能这样,现在有太多– |
[39:44] | I promise we’ll be out before he blows his porch light. | 我答应他死之前我们会离开 |
[39:47] | – I have a noon meeting. – Five minutes. | – 我中午还有会要开 – 只能待五分钟 |
[39:49] | Everyone calm down, all right? | 好,所有人要冷静点 |
[39:51] | I want you to ask this man about the shootout in the harbor. | 我要你问他码头枪战的事 |
[40:07] | – He says they were buying– – Dope. We know. | – 他说他们在买– – 是毒品,我们知道 |
[40:15] | He doesn’t know what they were buying, but not dope. | 他不知道他们要买什么,但肯定不是毒品 |
[40:19] | – People. – What? | – 是人 – 什么? |
[40:29] | He needs guarantees… | 他需要保证… |
[40:31] | – What is he talking about, guarantees? – He says his life is in danger. | – 他说什么?保证? – 他说他有生命危险 |
[40:35] | He saw the Devil. Looked him in the eye. | 他见到有只魔鬼在望着他 |
[40:39] | – I’m on my way. – No, wait a minute. | – 我得走了 – 不,再等等 |
[40:42] | Ask him to tell him what he told me… | 问他那个他说过的… |
[40:45] | …about the Devil. | …那个魔鬼的事 |
[40:47] | Who’s the Devil? | 魔鬼是谁? |
[40:54] | Keyser Soze. | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[41:00] | Keyser Soze? | 凯撒・苏斯? |
[41:02] | He was in the harbor, killing many men. | 他在码头上杀了许多人 |
[41:05] | He saw Keyser Soze? | 他看见了凯撒・苏斯? |
[41:13] | – He saw his face. – All right. | – 他看到了他的脸 – 好,好 |
[41:16] | Tell him to tell her what he looks like. | 让他告诉她,那人的长相是怎样的 |
[41:19] | Describe him. | 形容出来 |
[41:27] | Six weeks ago, I get an anonymous phone call… | 六星期前,我接到匿名电话… |
[41:30] | …telling me I can find Keaton eating at Mondino’s, and there he is. | …说能在蒙第诺餐厅找到基顿,事实上他确实在 |
[41:35] | Because he never profited from his alleged death… | 由于他伪称已死并没什么利益 |
[41:38] | …and we convicted someone else of the murder we tried to pin on him… | …也因为我们已找到真正的凶手 |
[41:42] | …we had to let him go. | …所以只得让他走 |
[41:44] | He was dead just long enough for the murder rap to blow over. | 他伪称死去的时间已经够长,足以平息那宗谋杀案的影响 |
[41:47] | And then he had lunch. | 于是他就开始露面吃午餐了 |
[41:49] | I don’t know about that. | 我对那一无所知 |
[41:52] | I don’t think you do, but you say you saw Keaton die. | 我不认为你知道什么,可你说看见基顿死了 |
[41:56] | I think you’re covering his ass, and he’s still out there. | 我在想你可能是为他掩饰,而他仍藏身在某处 |
[41:59] | I think he’s behind that circus at the harbor. | 我认为他就是码头枪战的幕后主使 |
[42:01] | My bet is he’s using you because you’re stupid and think he’s your friend. | 他利用你是因为你笨,而且认为自己是他的朋友 |
[42:05] | You tell me he’s dead, so be it. | 你对我说他已死,就当他死了 |
[42:08] | I wanna be sure before I go back to New York. | 我只想在回纽约前确定他已死 |
[42:11] | He wasn’t behind anything. It was the lawyer. | 他根本不是幕后主使,那是个律师 |
[42:14] | What lawyer? | 什么律师? |
[42:16] | What lawyer? | 什么律师? |
[42:17] | Back when I was in that barbershop quartet– | 在我还在男声四重唱组时– |
[42:20] | You don’t think I know you held out on the DA? | 你以为我不知道,你隐瞒了地方检察官? |
[42:23] | What did you leave out? | 你到底隐瞒了什么? |
[42:24] | I could be on the phone to Ruby in 10 minutes. | 我能在十分钟内就找到鲁比 |
[42:27] | – The DA gave me immunity. – Not from me. | – 地方检察官已经将我豁免 – 我还没有 |
[42:30] | You get no immunity from me, you piece of shit. | 我并没有豁免你,混蛋 |
[42:32] | Every criminal I have put in prison, every cop that owes me a favor… | 我将所有罪犯关在狱中,每个警察都感激我… |
[42:36] | …every creep and scumbag that walks the street… | …所有犯罪的大小角色… |
[42:38] | …will know the name of Verbal Kint. You talk to me… | …都会知道维伯・肯特的大名… |
[42:41] | …or that precious immunity they grant you… | …你给我老实交待,不然你获得的珍贵豁免权… |
[42:44] | …won’t be worth the paper the contract put out on your life is printed on. | …绝不会交到你手上 |
[42:50] | There was a lawyer. | 还有个律师 |
[42:53] | Kobayashi. | 叫小林 |
[42:56] | – Is he the one that killed Keaton? – No, but I’m sure Keaton is dead. | – 就是他杀了基顿? – 不是,但我肯定基顿已经死了 |
[43:01] | Convince me. | 说服我相信 |
[43:03] | Tell me every last detail. | 把详情原原本本说出来 |
[43:25] | We arrived in Los Angeles and met McManus’ fence, Redfoot. | 我们抵达洛杉矶去会麦克麦纳斯的销赃人,雷德福特 |
[43:29] | He had a good reputation. Seemed like a good guy. | 他有着不错的名声,似乎是个好人 |
[43:33] | – Still, we should have known better. – How you doing? | – 可我们还得多了解 – 还好吗? |
[43:36] | – Good. You? – Not bad. Can’t complain. | – 还好,你呢? – 也不坏,马马虎虎了 |
[43:40] | How’s it going, Fenster? | 你怎么样,范斯特? |
[43:43] | Don’t need to open it, right? | 不需要打开吧? |
[43:51] | You must be Keaton. | 你一定是基顿 |
[43:54] | Redfoot, Dean Keaton. | 这是雷德福特,这是迪恩・基顿 |
[43:56] | – Todd Hockney and Verbal Kint. – Verbal, the man with the plan. | – 托德・霍克尼,还有维伯・肯特. – 计谋多多的维伯? |
[44:00] | You interested in more work? | 有兴趣再干一把吗? |
[44:03] | – We’re always looking for extra work. – We’re on vacation. | – 我们一直在找活干 – 我们在休假 |
[44:07] | That’s too bad. | 那真可惜 |
[44:09] | I got a ton of work and no good people. | 我有大堆的活,可惜就是找不到好手 |
[44:12] | – Not like you guys. – What’s the job? | – 要像你们这般身手的 – 有什么活? |
[44:14] | There’s this jeweler out of Texas named Saul. | 有个从德克萨斯州来的珠宝商,叫索尔 |
[44:17] | He rents a suite in some downtown hotel. | 他在市中心的酒店租了间套房 |
[44:19] | He does free appraisals. Sometimes he buys, sometimes he doesn’t. | 他免费为人鉴定价格,有时会买,有时却不买 |
[44:23] | The word is, he carries around a lot of cash. | 简而言之,他手上有大笔现金 |
[44:26] | So I figure, I keep the merchandise, you keep the green. | 我想的就是,我可以收货,而你拿现钞 |
[44:31] | – Simple. – What about security? | – 简单的很 – 安全方面如何? |
[44:33] | A couple of bodyguards. Nothing you couldn’t handle. | 有两个保镖,你们完全可以搞定 |
[44:37] | Give me time to check it out? | 可以给我时间考虑吗? |
[44:39] | I expect nothing less from you, man. | 我从来不会对你失望,兄弟 |
[44:43] | Good to see you. We’ll call you. | 很高兴见到你,电话联系吧 |
[44:45] | Enjoy LA. Get yourself laid. | 好好的在洛杉矶享受 |
[44:52] | A friend in New York tells me that you knew Spook Hollis. | 有个纽约朋友告诉我,你认识斯伯克・霍利斯 |
[44:57] | The way I hear it, you did time with ol’ Spook. | 我听说你曾和他一同服过刑 |
[45:01] | A good man, wasn’t he? | 他是个好人 |
[45:03] | I used to run dope for him. | 我以前曾为他贩过毒 |
[45:06] | Too bad he got shivved. | 可惜挂了 |
[45:10] | I shivved him. | 是我把他干掉的 |
[45:13] | Better you hear it from me now than from somebody else later. | 这事直接由我告诉你,总比以后别人传给你好 |
[45:18] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[45:21] | But just out of curiosity… | 恕我好奇… |
[45:24] | …was it business or personal? | 这纯粹是公事,抑或私人问题? |
[45:29] | A bit of both. | 两者都是 |
[45:32] | Like I said… | 就如我说的… |
[45:34] | …you give me a call if you’re interested. | …若你有兴趣,可给我电话 |
[45:41] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[45:44] | One job. | 只干一次 |
[45:46] | That was the deal. | 就是这样 |
[45:53] | One job? | 只干一次? |
[45:57] | One job? | 只干一次? |
[46:00] | That’s a good one. | 说的真好 |
[46:04] | Keaton fought it as best he could, but a man can’t change what he is. | 基顿已经竭尽所能,但人不能改变身份 |
[46:08] | He can convince anyone he’s someone else, but never himself. | 他可对人说他另一个身份,但始终不能摆脱自己 |
[46:11] | It took one day with McManus nagging, and we went back to work. | 麦克麦纳斯整天都在唠叨,于是我们又干回本行 |
[46:29] | I get out of my car, and the thing is wrecked. | 于是我下了车,那事全被搅了 |
[46:32] | I look in the backseat of the other car, and this woman’s totally naked. | 我向另外那辆车的后座看去,那女人几乎全脱光了 |
[46:36] | – I’m laughin’ so hard I can’t breathe. – Get in the car, Saul. | – 我笑到快透不过气来 – 上车吧,索尔 |
[46:39] | – Freeze, motherfucker! – Stay right there! | – 别动,混蛋! – 站着别动! |
[46:43] | There’s a second one here, somewhere. | 那边还有一个人 |
[46:49] | Gimme the case. Give me the fuckin’ case! | 把公文箱给我,快把公文箱给我! |
[46:59] | Give me the fuckin’ case. I’m tellin’ you for the last time. | 快把公文箱给我,我讲最后一次… |
[47:02] | Give me the fuckin’ case! | 快把公文箱给我! |
[47:08] | – Come on! – Don’t move! | – 过来! – 别动! |
[47:46] | Hand over the case. | 把箱子递出来 |
[47:49] | Hand over the fuckin’ case. | 给我把箱子递出来 |
[48:15] | Come on, let’s go! | 好了,走吧! |
[48:18] | – Come on! – Bad day. Fuck it. | – 快! – 今天真倒霉 |
[48:21] | Let’s go! | 快走了! |
[48:47] | Fuck. | 混蛋 |
[48:51] | – Looks like a lot of china to me. – Shit. | – 就像是堆泥巴般毫无价值 – 真该死 |
[49:00] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们,来了 |
[49:03] | – What are you doin’? – I’m gonna kill him. | – 你想干什么? – 我要杀了那家伙 |
[49:05] | We did it your way, now we’ll do it mine. | 我们已经按你的方式错了回,现在听我的 |
[49:07] | – You gonna kill him? – I’ll deal with him. | – 你要杀他吗? – 我去和他谈 |
[49:10] | – You’d better, or I’m gonna. – Shut up. | – 你最好和他好好谈谈 – 闭嘴 |
[49:20] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 你叫我拿这东西有什么用? |
[49:23] | Feed it to the gimp. Ease his pain. I don’t know what that is. | 拿来喂那跛子吧,能帮他止痛,我也对此不知情 |
[49:26] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | – 什么意思? – 我并不知情 |
[49:28] | I got thrown this job by some lawyer. | 是个律师叫我这么做的 |
[49:30] | Who? | 是谁? |
[49:31] | I don’t know. Some limey. | 我不知道,是个英国佬 |
[49:34] | He’s a middleman for somebody. He doesn’t say, I don’t ask. | 他也只是个中间人,他没有说,我也没问 |
[49:37] | – You’re fuckin’ full of shit! – Fuck you. | – 你真是个混蛋! – 去死吧! |
[49:40] | – Fuck you. – Listen to me. | – 你才去死吧! – 听我说 |
[49:42] | We wanna meet him, okay? | 我们想要见他 |
[49:44] | That’s funny. | 那真巧了 |
[49:46] | He called me last night. He says he wants to meet you guys. | 昨晚他给我电话,也说想要见你们 |
[49:51] | Okay, we’ll meet him. | 那好,我们去见他 |
[49:53] | – I’ll call you. – Good. Let’s go. | – 我会给你电话 – 好,我们走 |
[49:55] | I don’t like it. Wait a minute. One more thing, tough guy: | 我不想这样,等等,还有件事,坏小子: |
[49:59] | Any more surprises, and I’m gonna kill you. | 再玩什么花样,我会做了你 |
[50:03] | You’re such a tough guy. But do me a favor, all right? | 就当帮我个忙好吗? |
[50:06] | Get the fuck off my dick. | 快在我面前消失 |
[50:09] | No! | 不要! |
[50:11] | Put a leash on that puppy. | 好好管教管教那小子 |
[50:15] | It’s an awful shame about Saul gettin’ whacked. | 索尔被杀真是糟糕透了 |
[50:19] | Cops’ll be lookin’ for the guys who did it. | 警察在追缉凶徒 |
[50:22] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna come around askin’ me. | 他们迟早会来问我 |
[50:27] | You have a sweet night, ladies. | 祝你们晚安,小姐们 |
[50:33] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[50:41] | – So this lawyer– – Kobayashi. | – 那么这个律师– – 小林 |
[50:45] | – Came from Redfoot. – Right. | – 是雷德福特引来的? – 对 |
[50:47] | And why leave this out when you talked to the DA? | 和地方检察官说的时候为何漏了这段? |
[50:50] | Dave, someone to see you. | 大卫,有人找你 |
[50:58] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我满世界的在找你 |
[51:00] | You still after that coke that took a walk out of that bloodbath yesterday? | 仍在追查昨晚码头大屠杀的毒品? |
[51:04] | You can stop looking. There was no coke. | 不用查了,根本没有毒品 |
[51:07] | I’ve been in LA County talking to a guy they pulled out of a drainpipe… | 我去州立医院找了那个从下水道救上的… |
[51:10] | …yesterday after the shootout. | …昨晚枪战后的幸存者 |
[51:12] | He came to this morning, he started talking. | 今早他苏醒了,并说了些事情 |
[51:14] | He’s part of a Hungarian mob. They dealt with gwats from Argentina. | 他是匈牙利匪帮的一员,他们预备和阿根廷党徒交易 |
[51:18] | He says it was definitely not a dope deal. | 他说这事与毒品交易无关 |
[51:20] | – But there were– – We know. But he says no on the dope. | – 但是– – 我知道,可他说这事与毒品无关 |
[51:24] | This Hungarian tells me they were pulling stumps for Turkey the next day. | 这匈牙利人告诉我 这班人第二天便要去土耳其 |
[51:27] | They had no time for that kind of product, and no means to move it. | 他们没时间去讨论那批货,也没考虑搬它 |
[51:31] | – What’s the money for? – He didn’t know. | – 那钱是做什么的? – 他不知道 |
[51:33] | No one doing the deal knew except for a few key people. | 除了几个关键人物外,无人知晓 |
[51:36] | They were all very hush about it, he says. | 他说那些人都守口如瓶 |
[51:39] | – Whatever it was, it was very sensitive. – I don’t get it. | – 无论那是什么,都牵连重大 – 我不太明白 |
[51:43] | You got the cripple in there from New York? | 你见到了那个跛脚的纽约人吗? |
[51:45] | Did he mention Keyser Soze? | 他有提到凯撒・苏斯没? |
[51:47] | Who? | 谁? |
[51:49] | Just bear with me here. | 请原谅我的打扰 |
[51:53] | – Who’s Keyser Soze? – Fuck! | – 谁是凯撒・苏斯? – 去死吧! |
[51:56] | We’ve been goin’ over this for an hour and a half. | 我们已经争论了一个半小时 |
[52:00] | What we need to do is find Redfoot and get the hell out of here now. | 我们只需要做了雷德福特,然后离开这该死的地方就行 |
[52:04] | What we need to do is think. | 我们需要先思考周全 |
[52:06] | Think back. | 再想想 |
[52:09] | Somebody with power… | 有人有能力… |
[52:12] | …somebody capable of tracking us from New York to LA. | …有人能从纽约 一直追查我们到这里 |
[52:15] | – What the hell are we doing here? – We’re waiting. | – 那我们在这儿做什么? – 我们得等待 |
[52:19] | – Sit down. – No. I’m hot, and I’m fuckin’ bored. | – 坐下 – 不用了,我火气大着,他妈烦透了 |
[52:23] | Mr.Hockney, do stay. | 哈肯尼先生,停下 |
[52:25] | Mr.Keaton. | 基顿先生 |
[52:27] | Mr.Fenster I recognize from his mug shots… | 范斯特先生,我赏识他的枪法… |
[52:30] | …as well as Mr.McManus. | …就和麦克麦纳斯的一样好 |
[52:31] | I can only assume that you are Mr.Kint, the gentleman who disposed of Saul Berg. | 你一定就是肯特先生,那位干掉索尔伯格的人 |
[52:37] | My employer sends his gratitude, a most unexpected benefit. | 我的雇主致上他的感谢和一份意想不到的礼物 |
[52:41] | I am Mr.Kobayashi. | 我就是小林先生 |
[52:43] | I have been asked by my employer to bring a proposal to you gentlemen. | 我的雇主要我带份建议书来 |
[52:48] | – What do you want? – My employer requires your services. | -你想怎样? -我雇主想你们为他效劳 |
[52:53] | One job, one day’s work. Very dangerous. | 任务只得一个,工作一天,但相当危险 |
[52:57] | He does not expect all of you to live. But those of you who do… | 他没预计你们全部能活命… |
[53:01] | …will have $91 million to divide between you in any way you see fit. | …但能活命的可将那九千一百万分了 |
[53:05] | Who’s your boss? | 谁是你的老板? |
[53:09] | I work for Keyser Soze. | 我为凯撒・苏斯做事 |
[53:22] | Who’s Keyser Soze? | 谁是凯撒・苏斯? |
[53:23] | Judging by the sudden change in mood… | 你太情绪化了,肯特先生 |
[53:26] | …I feel sure the rest of your associates can tell you. | …我想你的合伙人也是这么认为的 |
[53:29] | I come with an offer directly from Mr.Soze. | 我代苏斯先生向你们提出建议 |
[53:32] | – An order, actually. – What do you mean, “an order”? | – 实际上是个命令 – 什么叫做“命令”? |
[53:36] | In 1981, you participated in the hijacking of a truck in Buffalo, New York. | 1981年,你在纽约巴弗洛区抢劫货车 |
[53:41] | The cargo was raw steel, steel which belonged to Mr.Soze… | 车上是原钢材料,这批材料原属于苏斯先生… |
[53:45] | …and which was destined for Pakistan to be used in a nuclear reactor. | …本应送到巴基斯坦作核反应堆 |
[53:50] | A most profitable violation of UN Regulations. | 那是违反联合国条例的大生意 |
[53:53] | You had no way of knowing this… | 你根本不知此事,基顿先生 |
[53:55] | …because the fellow shipping the steel was working for Soze… | 因为帮苏斯先生承运的人 |
[53:58] | …without his knowledge. | 也根本毫不知情 |
[54:00] | Earlier this year, Mr.Fenster and Mr.McManus… | 今年初,范斯特先生与麦克麦纳斯先生… |
[54:03] | …hijacked a two-prop cargo flight out of Newark airport. | 在纽华克机场抢劫了架双座货机 |
[54:07] | The plane was carrying gold and platinum wiring also set for Pakistan. | 机上载有黄金和白金 |
[54:11] | Two months ago, Mr.Hockney stole a truck… | 两个月前,哈肯尼先生偷了… |
[54:15] | …carrying gun parts through Queens. | …途经皇后区的装载枪械零件的货车 |
[54:18] | Gun parts which were set to be destroyed by the state of New York. | 而这些枪支零件本要由纽约州政府监督销毁 |
[54:21] | They were to be lost in a way station and rerouted to Belfast. | 但在贝尔法斯特转机时就失踪了 |
[54:25] | Again, Mr.Soze using pawns who had no knowledge. | 同样地,苏斯先生利用不知情的人 |
[54:29] | Which brings us to Mr.Kint. | 这样我们就找到了肯特先生 |
[54:32] | Nine months ago, one of Mr.Soze’s… | 九个月前,苏斯先生的… |
[54:35] | …less than intelligent couriers was taken in a complicated confidence scam… | …一个不算聪明的手下 |
[54:40] | …by a cripple. | …被一个跛子所骗 |
[54:42] | He was relieved of $62,000. | 他被骗去了六万二千元 |
[54:45] | Now, it has taken us some time to find you. | 花了很长时间,我们才找齐你们 |
[54:48] | Our intention was to approach you after your apprehension in New York. | 我们想你们在纽约落网后再找你们 |
[54:52] | You set up the lineup. | 是你安排的指认过程 |
[54:54] | Yes. You were not to be released until I had come to see you. | 是的,我不来,你们是不会被释放的 |
[54:57] | It seems Mr.Keaton’s attorney, Miss Finneran… | 看来基顿先生的律师菲娜琳小姐 |
[55:00] | …was a little too effective in expediting his release. | …做事很有效率 |
[55:04] | Holding the rest of you became a moot point. | 他比你们其他人出狱快多了 |
[55:06] | – What about Redfoot? – Mr.Redfoot knew nothing. | – 那雷德福特呢? – 雷德福特先生也一无所知 |
[55:09] | Mr.Soze rarely works with the same people for long… | 苏斯先生很少长时间用同一批人工作 |
[55:12] | …and they never know who they’re working for. | 而工作的人也不知道在为谁效劳 |
[55:15] | One cannot be betrayed if one has no people. | 如果没有手下,就不会被出卖 |
[55:19] | So, why are you telling us? | 你为什么告诉我们? |
[55:21] | Because you have stolen from Mr.Soze, Mr.Fenster. | 因你们偷了苏斯先生的东西 |
[55:26] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[55:27] | That you did not know it is the only reason you’re still alive. | 由于你们不知道偷的东西是他的,所以你们还活着 |
[55:31] | He feels you owe him. You will repay your debt. | 他觉得是你们欠了他,你们要还债给他 |
[55:35] | Fuck the debt, and fuck you. How do we know you work for Soze? | 去他妈的债,你去死吧,我们怎么知道你是为苏斯工作? |
[55:39] | I don’t think that is very relevant. | 这有关系吗,哈肯尼先生? |
[55:42] | All five of you are responsible for the murder of Saul Berg… | 你们五个与索尔・伯格… |
[55:45] | …and his bodyguards. | …及其保镖的死有关 |
[55:47] | Mr.Redfoot can testify to your involvement. | 雷德福特先生可证明此事 |
[55:50] | We can see to it that he will. | 我们知道他会这么做的 |
[55:52] | – What’s your point? – The offer is this, gentlemen: | – 你想说什么? – 建议是这样的: |
[55:55] | Mr.Soze’s primary interest… | 苏斯先生一直对毒品生意 |
[55:57] | …is narcotics. | …很有兴趣 |
[55:59] | He has been competing, shall we say…with a group of Argentineans for several years. | 他与阿根廷党竞争数年之久 |
[56:04] | Competing with Mr.Soze has taken its toll. | 与苏斯先生对抗的人,已经尝到了教训 |
[56:08] | These Argentineans are negotiating the sale… | 他们三天前商谈好了一宗… |
[56:11] | …of $91 million in cocaine in three days time. | …九千一百万元的可卡因买卖 |
[56:15] | Needless to say, this purchase will revitalize…the diminishing strength of their organization. | 不用说,这笔交易将重新复活他们的组织 |
[56:21] | Mr.Soze would like you to stop the deal. | 苏斯先生想让你们制止这次买卖 |
[56:26] | If you choose, you may wait until after the buy. | 你们可等交易完成后才动手 |
[56:29] | Whatever money changes hands is yours. | 他们交易的钱全属于你们 |
[56:32] | Mr.Soze would like you to get to the boat and destroy the cocaine onboard. | 苏斯先生想你们在船上销毁那些可卡因 |
[56:38] | And then you will be free of your obligations to Mr.Soze. | 此后你们就与他两不相欠 |
[56:44] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now. | 给个好理由,好让我现在不杀你 |
[56:50] | A gift from Mr.Soze. | 这是苏斯先生给你们的礼物 |
[56:55] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见,先生们 |
[58:06] | They got my whole life in here, everything I’ve done since I was 18. | 他们知道我以前的一切,我18岁后干过的一切 |
[58:10] | They fuckin’ know everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[58:12] | Everybody I’ve ever worked with or did time with. | 甚至知道以前曾与我一同做牢的人 |
[58:29] | No. | 不 |
[58:33] | – This isn’t right. – I don’t know. | – 这事不对劲 – 我不知道 |
[58:35] | Who’s that guy who used to talk about Soze in New York? | 纽约常提及苏斯的人是谁? |
[58:40] | – Bricks Marlin. – He did jobs for him, indirect stuff. | – 是布里克・马林 – 他间接为他做事 |
[58:44] | He said he always made five times more money on it than the job was worth. | 他常说他所做的事有五倍利润 |
[58:49] | This guy’s a pipe dream. | 那人是幻想狂 |
[58:51] | Kobayashi’s using him for window dressing. | 小林利用他作掩护 |
[58:53] | I don’t know. This is bad. | 我不知道,这糟透了 |
[58:55] | It’s bullshit. This guy could be LAPD. It’s a fuckin’ setup. | 都是鬼扯,这人可能是纽约警察,这根本就是个圈套 |
[59:00] | The way I hear it, Soze’s some kind of butcher. | 我听说的苏斯是个屠夫 |
[59:03] | – A peerless, psycho, fucked-up butcher. – There is no Keyser Soze! | – 是个变态无比的屠夫 – 根本没有凯撒・苏斯这人! |
[59:10] | Who is Keyser Soze? | 凯撒・苏斯是谁? |
[59:13] | He’s supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. | 他应该是个土耳其人,有人说他父亲是德国人 |
[59:17] | Nobody ever believed he was real. | 人人都认为他是虚构的 |
[59:19] | Nobody knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. | 从来没有人亲眼见过他 |
[59:23] | To hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. | 据小林说,任何人都可能为苏斯卖命 |
[59:26] | You never knew. That was his power. | 没人会知道,这就是他厉害之处 |
[59:30] | The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled…was convincing the world he didn’t exist. | 最巧妙之处就是还能让人相信他不存在 |
[59:37] | One story the guys told me, the story I believe | 那些家伙告诉我一个故事 |
[59:40] | …was from his days in Turkey. | 我想那是他在土耳其时发生的事 |
[59:42] | There was a gang of Hungarians that wanted their own mob. | 有班匈牙利人想建立自己的组织 |
[59:45] | They realized that to be in power, you didn’t need guns… | 他们知道想拥有权力… |
[59:48] | …or money or even numbers. | …不用枪械,金钱, 甚至不需要手下 |
[59:50] | You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn’t. | 你只需做其他人不敢做的事 |
[59:54] | After a while they come into power, and then they come after Soze. | 不久,他们努力做大,成为仅次于苏斯的另一大势力 |
[59:57] | He was small-time then. Just running dope, they say. | 他当时势力不大,只是经营毒品 |
[1:00:03] | They come to his home…in the afternoon looking for his business. | 一天下午,他们到他家找他麻烦 |
[1:00:07] | They find his wife and kids in the house, and decide to wait for Soze. | 但只在家里找到他妻儿,于是决定等苏斯回来 |
[1:00:28] | He comes home to find his wife raped and children screaming. | 苏斯回家见妻子被奸,孩子们在哭喊 |
[1:00:32] | The Hungarians knew Soze was tough, not to be trifled with. | 匈牙利人知道苏斯不好对付,都不敢惹他 |
[1:00:35] | They let him know they meant business. | 他们告诉他只是想谈生意 |
[1:00:38] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:43] | They tell him they want his territory, all his business. | 他们说想要他的地盘,以及他所有业务 |
[1:00:46] | Soze looks over the faces of his family. | 苏斯看着家人的脸孔 |
[1:00:52] | Then he showed these men of will what will really was. | 他让这帮人见识了什么才是真正的意志 |
[1:01:15] | He tells them he would rather see his family dead… | 他说他情愿看着家人死去… |
[1:01:18] | …than live another day after this. | 总比屈辱求存好得多 |
[1:01:22] | He lets the last Hungarian go… | 他放走最后那个匈牙利人… |
[1:01:24] | …waits until his family is in the ground, and goes after the rest of the mob. | 等安葬了妻儿后,然后找这班党徒逐一报复 |
[1:01:29] | He kills their kids, he kills their wives… | 他杀了他们的孩子,杀了他们的妻子… |
[1:01:32] | …he kills their parents and their friends. | …杀了他们的父母及其朋友 |
[1:01:34] | He burns down the houses they live in… | 烧掉他们的居所… |
[1:01:38] | …and the stores they work in. | …及他们工作的店 |
[1:01:40] | He kills people that owe them money. And like that… | 甚至还杀那些欠他们钱的人… |
[1:01:45] | …he’s gone, underground. | …然后就消失了 |
[1:01:47] | Nobody’s ever seen him since. He becomes a myth. | 自此再没人见过他, 他变成了一个神话 |
[1:01:49] | A spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. | 一个罪犯们晚上给孩子说的故事 |
[1:01:53] | “Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you.” | “要是不听话, 凯撒・苏斯就会来抓你” |
[1:01:57] | No one ever really believes. | 没有人相信这事 |
[1:01:59] | Do you believe in him? | 你相信有这人吗? |
[1:02:03] | Keaton always said: | 基顿总是说: |
[1:02:05] | “I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him.” | “我不信上帝,但我怕他” |
[1:02:11] | I believe in God. | 我信上帝 |
[1:02:13] | And the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze. | 唯一让我恐惧的就是凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:02:24] | You give any weight to this? | 你对此有何看法? |
[1:02:26] | I can introduce you to Dan Metzheiser from Justice. | 我会给你介绍法院的丹曼�厮固� |
[1:02:29] | He’s got a file on Soze in DC. It’s been a hobby of his for a while. | 他有些关于苏斯在华盛顿的资料,收集那家伙的资料几乎成了他的业余爱好 |
[1:02:32] | A lot of guys equate him to that reporter on The Incredible Hulk. | 大多数人视他为『怪杰胡克』中的那个记者 |
[1:02:41] | You’ve heard of him? | 你听过他的事吗? |
[1:02:42] | Where? On the street? | 哪儿?在街上? |
[1:02:44] | A few times. You know, outside stuff. | 听过几次,都是无关痛痒的事 |
[1:02:47] | Someone working for a guy who worked for a guy who got money from Soze. | 有些人间接为苏斯工作, 并赚了点钱 |
[1:02:51] | Shit like that. | 就是那样 |
[1:02:54] | It could be an old badge. A hex sign. | 就像是种古老的象征, 一种驱魔印 |
[1:02:56] | Keep people from fucking with you when a name meant something. | 这名字就是为了让人躲的远远的 |
[1:02:59] | – But you’re here. – Shit, yeah. | – 但你已插手这事 – 没错 |
[1:03:01] | This guy’s trying to walk out of a hospital because he’s so afraid of Soze. | 这家伙因为害怕苏斯,甚至想从医院里逃走 |
[1:03:06] | I’ll run it up the flagpole. | 我会提高警觉的 |
[1:03:10] | I came clean. I told it like it happened. | 我是清白的,我已经说了船上的事 |
[1:03:12] | So what about how I got there? | 再说去那儿的过程又有什么用 ? |
[1:03:14] | It’s so full of holes, the DA would’ve told me to forget amnesty. | 地方检察官也曾威胁我别指望特赦 |
[1:03:17] | You got what you wanted out of me. Big deal. | 你从我身上得到了想要的情报,已经赚了 |
[1:03:20] | – That’s why you never told the DA? – You tell me. | – 为何没把这些情况向地方检察官坦白? – 那么你和我说… |
[1:03:23] | If I told you the Loch Ness monster hired me, what would you say? | 如果我向你说是尼斯湖怪雇的我,你会怎么想? |
[1:03:26] | Turn state’s evidence. We’ll put you on the stand. | 推翻证供,我们会召你作证 |
[1:03:28] | I’ve got immunity. What can you possibly offer me? | 我已经获释了,你还能给我开什么条件? |
[1:03:31] | If there really is a Keyser Soze, he’s gonna come lookin’ for you. | 若真有凯撒・苏斯其人,他会来找你的 |
[1:03:35] | Where’s your head? | 你有没有大脑? |
[1:03:37] | Where do you think the pressure is? | 你以为事情就那么简单? |
[1:03:39] | Keyser Soze, or whatever you call him, knows where I am right now. | 无论你称呼他凯撒・苏斯或是什么, 他都知道我身在何处 |
[1:03:42] | He has the burner on your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up 10 minutes later. | 他能在十分钟里就把我找出来,然后逼你放人 |
[1:03:46] | Immunity was just a deal with you assholes. | 特赦也就是你们这些混蛋想出来的 |
[1:03:48] | I got a new problem when I post bail. | 若我被假释,我就有了新麻烦 |
[1:03:50] | Why play into his hands? We can protect you. | 为何让他玩弄于股掌之间? 我们能保护你 |
[1:03:54] | Thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. | 多谢了,大卫,你说的太动听了 |
[1:03:57] | Pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker. | 若要你吻我屁股,我也不反对的 |
[1:04:00] | The same fuckers that rounded us up are now bailing me out? | 把我赶至穷途末路的人,居然说要保护我? |
[1:04:03] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:04:07] | You think you can catch Keyser Soze? | 你以为你能逮住凯撒・苏斯? |
[1:04:09] | You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught…and sticks his head out? | 你以为像他这样的人会束手就擒吗 |
[1:04:14] | If he comes up for anything, it’ll be to get rid of me. | 若他真要出现,那就是为了除掉我 |
[1:04:17] | After that… | 然后… |
[1:04:19] | …my guess is you’ll never hear from him again. | …我想你再也不会听到他的消息 |
[1:04:44] | What happened next? | 后来怎样了? |
[1:04:46] | We woke up the next morning and Fenster was gone. | 我们第二天醒来,范斯特已经走了 |
[1:04:49] | He couldn’t handle the idea of slumming for Soze. | 他不想为苏斯卖命 |
[1:04:51] | He left us a note wishing us good luck… | 他留下字条祝我们好运… |
[1:04:53] | …and took a chunk of the money we’d scraped together. | …还拿走了我们抢来的所有钱 |
[1:04:56] | Then what? | 然后怎样? |
[1:04:58] | McManus was furious. | 麦克麦纳斯很愤怒 |
[1:04:59] | He talked about tracking him down and ripping his heart out. All sorts of shit. | 说要把他捉回来剁碎他的心肝 |
[1:05:04] | That night, we got the call. | 那晚我们接到一个电话 |
[1:05:07] | What call? | 什么电话? |
[1:05:08] | Kobayashi told us where we could find Fenster. | 小林说已经找到了范斯特 |
[1:05:19] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们快离开这儿 |
[1:05:23] | We gotta bury him. | 我们得先把他埋了 |
[1:05:24] | With what? | 用什么挖坑? |
[1:05:26] | With our hands. | 用我们的手 |
[1:05:37] | This is nuts. | 神经病 |
[1:05:39] | It’s dry fucking sand. | 这里全是干沙 |
[1:05:41] | When he rots the surfers are gonna smell him a mile away. | 等他尸身腐烂时,一里外的冲浪者也能闻到尸臭 |
[1:05:45] | – Dig, you fuck. – What are we gonna do? | – 给我挖 – 我们该怎么办? |
[1:05:47] | This fuckin’ guy is gonna kill us. | 这家伙想把我们全干了 |
[1:05:49] | I don’t know about you, peg leg, but I can run. I got no problem with that. | 我不知道你的打算,跛子,但我要跑路,我没什么问题 |
[1:05:54] | Kobayashi doesn’t seem to have a problem with it either. | 小林要干掉你也没什么问题 |
[1:05:58] | You run, and we’re gonna be diggin’ a hole for you. | 你就走吧, 我们会为你挖另一个坑 |
[1:06:01] | You got that? | 明白吗? |
[1:06:03] | This ain’t my boy we’re burying. I don’t owe anybody! | 死的又不是我亲儿子,我不欠任何人的! |
[1:06:07] | – So fuck you. – He was my partner for five years. | – 去你的吧 – 我们在一起混了五年 |
[1:06:11] | We did more jobs and I saw more money than you can ever count. | 所见过的钱比你想象的还多 |
[1:06:14] | So fuck you! | 你给我去死! |
[1:06:16] | – ‘Cause now it’s payback! – It’s not payback! | – 所以现在才要还债! – 这不是还债! |
[1:06:22] | It’s precaution. | 这只是警告 |
[1:06:24] | You want payback? You wanna run? I don’t care. | 想还债那就去还,想跑路的就跑吧,我不在乎 |
[1:06:30] | I’m not doin’ this for Fenster. | 我不是为范斯特这么做 |
[1:06:33] | I’m not doin’ it for you. | 也不是为你们这么做 |
[1:06:37] | I’m doin’ this for me. | 我只是为了我自己而已 |
[1:06:40] | I’m gonna finish this thing. | 我得把事情全了结 |
[1:06:43] | This Kobayashi bastard is not gonna stand on me. | 我不会让这叫小林的杂碎活下去 |
[1:07:07] | After they killed Fenster, nobody would run? | 范斯特被杀后,没有人逃跑? |
[1:07:09] | – I wanted to. I thought we could make it. – Why didn’t you say anything? | – 我想的,我知道我们定能逃脱 – 那你为什么不说什么? |
[1:07:13] | Believe me, I tried, but Keaton wouldn’t have it. | 相信我,我试了,但基顿不同意这么做 |
[1:07:16] | It was too far-fetched for him. | 我们很难劝服他 |
[1:07:18] | Keaton was a grounded guy. An ex-cop. | 基顿很固执,他曾是警察 |
[1:07:21] | To a cop, the explanation is never that complicated. | 警察是不会接受复杂的解释的 |
[1:07:24] | It’s always simple. | 总是容易受骗 |
[1:07:25] | There’s no mystery to the street, no arch-criminal. | 不信街上的流言,不信幕后有黑手 |
[1:07:28] | You got a body and think his brother did it, you’re probably right. | 如果你发现一具死尸,并认定这是他兄弟干的,你很可能是对的 |
[1:07:32] | Nobody argued with Keaton. | 没人与基顿争论 |
[1:07:33] | They just set their minds to whacking Kobayashi. | 人人都准备好好的教训小林 |
[1:07:46] | They’re coming up. | 他们上来了 |
[1:07:49] | – Did you hear me? He’s coming up. – He’s on his way down. | – 收到了吗?他上来了 – 他正下来 |
[1:08:50] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:08:52] | Press 20. Do it now. | 按二十楼,快 |
[1:09:14] | Move. | 出去 |
[1:09:19] | – The answer is “no.” – Mr.Soze will be most– | – 我们的答复是“不行” – 苏斯先生会很– |
[1:09:22] | Listen, cocksucker, there is no Keyser Soze. | 听着,混蛋,根本没有凯撒・苏斯这个人 |
[1:09:24] | Mention his name again, I’ll kill you right now. | 要再提这名字,我就立马杀了你 |
[1:09:26] | A strange threat. I assume you’ve come here to kill me anyway. | 真是奇怪, 我以为你们是为了杀我而来 |
[1:09:36] | We know that you can get to us… | 我知道你找的到我们… |
[1:09:39] | …but now you know that we can get to you. | …可现在你也知道了,我们能找到你 |
[1:09:42] | I’m giving you one last chance to call this off. | 我最后给你次机会去终止此事 |
[1:09:47] | My employer has made up his mind. | 我的雇主已经决定了 |
[1:09:49] | – He does not change it. – Neither do we. | – 他不会改变主意的 – 我们也不会 |
[1:09:52] | You got Fenster, but you won’t be able to get all of us. | 你能杀范斯特,但你杀不了我们所有人 |
[1:09:55] | Not before one of us gets through to you. | 至少在我们中的某个干掉你之前不会 |
[1:09:58] | I believe you. I most sincerely do. | 我信你的话,是真的相信 |
[1:10:02] | You would not have been chosen were you not so suitable. | 若你们不是有能耐的人,就不会被选进来 |
[1:10:04] | But I cannot make this decision. Whatever you threaten me with is… | 但我不能做这决定,无论你怎样… |
[1:10:08] | …ludicrous in comparison to what will be done to me… | …恐吓我都会于事无补 |
[1:10:11] | …if I do not carry out my orders in full. | …因我必须完全执行命令 |
[1:10:21] | I’m the guy that’s gonna get you. | 想杀你的人就是我 |
[1:10:26] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只想你知道那点 |
[1:10:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:31] | I implore you, believe me… | 就当是我在恳求,请相信我 |
[1:10:34] | …Mr.Soze is very real… | …苏斯先生确有其人 |
[1:10:37] | – …and very determined. – We’ll see. | – …而他是个很坚决的人 – 我们等着瞧吧 |
[1:10:46] | Before you do me in… | 在你干掉我之前… |
[1:10:50] | …you will let me finish my business with Miss Finneran first, won’t you? | …请允许我先去了结与菲娜琳小姐的公事好吗? |
[1:10:59] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:11:02] | Edie Finneran. | 伊迪・菲娜琳 |
[1:11:04] | She’s upstairs in my office… | 她正在楼上我的办公室… |
[1:11:06] | …for an extradition deposition. | …等着交涉一桩引渡案 |
[1:11:10] | I requested she be put on the case personally. | 她要求我亲自与她谈这案子 |
[1:11:12] | She flew in yesterday. | 她是昨天飞来洛杉矶的 |
[1:11:16] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[1:11:18] | Kill away. | 动手吧 |
[1:11:25] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[1:11:27] | Am I? | 有吗? |
[1:11:45] | Miss Finneran’s escort while she’s here in Los Angeles. | 菲娜琳小姐在洛杉矶期间,将受到很好的保护 |
[1:11:49] | Never leaves her for a moment. | 保镖会片刻不离其左右 |
[1:11:51] | I thought you’d be glad to know she’s in good hands. | 我想你也会高兴,她的安全受到保障 |
[1:11:58] | Get some rest. The boat will be ready for you on Friday. | 好好休息去吧,船会在星期五到 |
[1:12:01] | If I see you or any of your friends before then… | 若你或你的朋友,有任何轻举妄动 |
[1:12:04] | …Miss Finneran will be the victim of a most gruesome violation before she dies. | …菲娜琳小姐将会饱受折磨而死 |
[1:12:09] | As indeed will your father, Mr.Hockney… | 哈肯尼先生,你的父亲… |
[1:12:12] | …and your Uncle Randall in Arizona, Mr.Kint. | …还有肯特先生在亚里桑那州的叔叔也会如此 |
[1:12:16] | I might only castrate Mr.McManus’ nephew, David. | 我还会亲手阉掉麦克麦纳斯先生的侄子 |
[1:12:22] | Do I make myself clear? | 你们都清楚了吗? |
[1:12:24] | We will take care of the two bodies downstairs. | 我们会处理楼下那两具尸体 |
[1:12:27] | We’ll add them to the cost of Mr.Fenster. | 并会把那账算到范斯特先生身上 |
[1:12:30] | If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen. | 请恕失陪,各位 |
[1:13:11] | It’s a logistical nightmare. | 这真是场怪异的恶梦 |
[1:13:13] | Close quarters. 10, maybe 20 men. | 约有十到二十人 |
[1:13:16] | There’s no tellin’ how many more are gonna be below deck. | 我们估计不到船舱内还有多少人 |
[1:13:19] | Can we stealth these guys? | 要偷袭那些家伙吗? |
[1:13:22] | With all that coke, they’re gonna be ready. | 因为是毒品交易,他们会小心防范的 |
[1:13:26] | Which brings me to sunny point Number 2. | 而且会带给我们另一个问题 |
[1:13:29] | Even if one of us gets through and jacks the boat, we still got nothin’. | 即使我们偷袭成功并劫走那船,还是会一无所得 |
[1:13:32] | What if we wait for the money? | 等他们收了钱又如何? |
[1:13:35] | Ten more men at least. | 那至少要再多干掉十个人 |
[1:13:37] | In my opinion, it can’t be done. | 以我看来,这行不通 |
[1:13:41] | Anyone who goes in is not comin’ out alive. | 谁进去了都不会活着出来 |
[1:13:43] | – I’m gonna wait for the money. – Me, too. | – 我会等钱到再下手 – 我也是 |
[1:13:46] | – Did you hear what he just said? – If I’m goin’ in, I want a cut. | – 你们有听他在说吗? – 既然进去了,就没指望全身而退 |
[1:13:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:52] | There’s nothing that can’t be done. | 天下没有办不成的事 |
[1:13:57] | I just can’t believe we’re gonna walk in to certain death. | 真不敢相信我们就这样直接去送死 |
[1:14:07] | The news said it’s raining in New York. | 电台里说纽约正在下雨 |
[1:14:31] | What language is that? | 他们说的那是什么话? |
[1:14:33] | I don’t know. Russian, I think. | 不知道,可能是俄语 |
[1:14:38] | Hungarian? | 好象是匈牙利语 |
[1:15:44] | The package has arrived, gentlemen. | 各位,包裹已经送到了 |
[1:16:06] | You kids ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:16:08] | I would be if I didn’t have to stop and answer you. | 若不是停下来答你,就已经预备好了 |
[1:16:11] | I’m ready. | 我已经准备妥当 |
[1:16:13] | McManus, you better be set up in 10 seconds. | 麦克麦纳斯,你要在十秒内搞定 |
[1:16:18] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:16:20] | I want you to stay here. | 我要你留在这里 |
[1:16:23] | I’m supposed to cover– | 我本来要掩护– |
[1:16:25] | If we don’t get out of this, take the money and go. | 如果我们出不来了, 带上钱赶快走 |
[1:16:27] | I can’t– | 我不能– |
[1:16:29] | Find Edie. Tell her everything that happened. | 去找伊迪,告诉她全部真相 |
[1:16:31] | She knows people. She knows what to do. | 她认识许多人,她知道该如何处理 |
[1:16:33] | If I don’t get Kobayashi my way, she’ll get him her way. | 如果用我的方法除不掉小林, 那么她有别的办法 |
[1:16:36] | – What if I– – Just do what I say. | – 可要是我– – 按我说的去做 |
[1:16:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:16:44] | Tell her that… | 告诉她…. |
[1:16:49] | Tell her I tried. | 告诉她我已经尽力了 |
[1:17:04] | McManus, he’s on his way. | 麦克麦纳斯,他过来了 |
[1:17:07] | I’m there. | 我已经就位 |
[1:18:00] | One, two, three, four… | 一,二,三,四… |
[1:18:05] | …five, six, seven… | …五,六,七… |
[1:18:09] | Oswald was a fag. | 奥斯瓦德的活不好干啊 |
[1:18:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:18:21] | How you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[1:18:25] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:18:53] | Now. | 快 |
[1:19:24] | “Old McDonald had a farm | 王二先生有块地 |
[1:19:27] | “Ee-aye, ee-aye, O | 咿呀咿呀呦 |
[1:19:31] | “And on that farm, he shot some guys” | “在那地里他杀了班人” |
[1:20:09] | Elvis has left the building. | 明星要出场了 |
[1:21:21] | Hold fire. Hold fire. Vamonos! | 别开枪,别开枪,自己人 |
[1:21:38] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[1:22:33] | Why didn’t you run? | 你为何不逃? |
[1:22:35] | I froze up. | 我被吓呆了 |
[1:22:38] | I thought about Fenster and how he looked when we buried him. | 我想起了范斯特被埋葬时的样子 |
[1:22:41] | Then I thought about Keaton, and it looked like he might pull it off. | 然后我又想到基顿,那时候看起来他离成功不远 |
[1:22:51] | A boy found a body on the beach today. | 有个男孩在沙滩上发现一具尸体 |
[1:22:53] | Thrown clear of the boat. Shot twice in the head. | 是被人从船上抛下海的,头部中了两枪 |
[1:22:56] | Two guys from the Bureau identified him. | 事物局的两个人去鉴定了他的身份 |
[1:22:58] | – What else? – His name was Arturo Marquez. | – 然后呢? – 他叫阿尔图罗・马奎斯 |
[1:23:00] | A petty smuggler from Argentina. | 是个阿根廷走私犯 |
[1:23:02] | He was arrested last year in New York for trafficking. | 去年在纽约曾因走私而被捕 |
[1:23:05] | He escapes to California. They pick him up in Long Beach. | 他逃往加州,但在长岛被捉回 |
[1:23:09] | They’re setting up extradition, he escapes again. | 他们安排引渡他回国,但又被他逃脱 |
[1:23:12] | Now, get this. | 看看这个 |
[1:23:14] | Edie Finneran’s brought in to advise on the proceedings. | 伊迪・菲娜琳提出的引渡建议 |
[1:23:18] | Kobayashi | 小林 |
[1:23:19] | New York faxed me a copy of his testimony. | 纽约传给了我一份马奎斯证供的复印件 |
[1:23:21] | – He was a rat. – A big fucking rat. | – 他是个告密者 – 是个大叛徒 |
[1:23:24] | Arturo was very opposed to returning to prison. | 阿尔图罗很害怕回到监狱 |
[1:23:27] | So much so, that he named close to 50 people. | 甚至于他供出了将近五十个人 |
[1:23:31] | Guess who he named in the finale. | 猜猜最后的人名是谁? |
[1:23:34] | Keyser Soze | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:23:36] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[1:23:50] | I’ll tell you what I know. Stop me when this sounds familiar. | 我会把所知一切告诉你,若说重覆了就告诉我 |
[1:23:55] | There was no dope on that boat. | 船上根本就没有毒品 |
[1:24:39] | You, stay quiet. | 待着别出声音 |
[1:24:41] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:24:43] | I know he’s here. That’s him. I’m telling you, that’s him. | 我知道他来了,就是他,我告诉你,就是他 |
[1:24:47] | I know he’s here! | 我知道他来了! |
[1:24:50] | – You can’t understand. That’s him. – Shut up. | – 你不明白,是他 – 安静 |
[1:24:53] | That’s him. You hear me? I’m telling you, it’s Keyser Soze! | 就是他,你听到没? 我告诉你,是凯撒・苏斯来了! |
[1:26:56] | – Where’s Hockney? – I don’t know. | – 哈肯尼在哪里? – 我不知道 |
[1:26:58] | There’s no coke. | 这儿没毒品 |
[1:27:00] | – What? – You heard me, dumb fuck. | – 什么? – 你听得很清楚,该死的 |
[1:27:02] | – There’s no coke! – What the fuck? No coke? | – 根本就没有毒品! – 你到底什么意思?没有毒品? |
[1:27:04] | I’ve been up and down in every fucking room. | 我已经仔细搜过了每间房 |
[1:27:07] | – There’s gotta be coke! – There is nothing! | – 一定有的! – 根本没有! |
[1:27:09] | Nothing! | 没有! |
[1:27:11] | Don’t you fuck with me. | 别跟我开玩笑了 |
[1:27:12] | There is no fucking coke! | 根本就没有毒品! |
[1:27:27] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[1:28:10] | I told them nothing. | 我什么都没对他们说 |
[1:28:13] | I swear. | 我发誓我没有 |
[1:28:15] | I told them nothing. Please. | 我什么也没说,求你了 |
[1:29:04] | What the fuck is goin’ on? | 究竟是怎么回事? |
[1:29:09] | The strangest thing. | 这是真是太怪了 |
[1:30:06] | That’s what you said. You saw a man in a suit with a slim build. | 那就是你供词中所提到过的,那个穿西服的瘦男人? |
[1:30:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:30:11] | Are you saying you saw Keyser Soze? | 你说你看见了凯撒・苏斯? |
[1:30:13] | – You said you didn’t know who it was. – I know there was dope on that boat. | – 先前的证供里你说不知道那男人是谁 – 我知道船上肯定有毒品 |
[1:30:16] | – Stop stallin’. – I’m not. | – 别再拖延时间 – 我没有 |
[1:30:18] | – You know what I’m getting at. – Get out of my face. | – 你明白我想知道什么 – 给我走开 |
[1:30:21] | I got immunity. I don’t have to take this. | 我已经被豁免了,不需要再受你恐吓 |
[1:30:23] | You know what I’m getting at. | 你明白我想知道什么 |
[1:30:25] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – The truth! | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 说出真相! |
[1:30:28] | Try to tell me you saw someone kill Keaton. | 告诉我是谁杀了基顿 |
[1:30:30] | I did. | 我说了 |
[1:30:31] | You’re lying to me. | 你在撒谎 |
[1:30:33] | – You’ve known this whole time. – I don’t know what you’re saying. | – 你知道事实真相 – 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:30:36] | I did see Keaton get shot. I swear to you. | 我看见基顿中了枪,我发誓 |
[1:30:39] | Why didn’t you help him? You had a gun. | 你为何不救他?你手上有枪 |
[1:30:42] | He was your friend. | 他可是你的朋友 |
[1:30:47] | Because I was afraid. | 因为我害怕 |
[1:30:51] | – Afraid. – Afraid of what? | – 怕极了 – 你怕什么? |
[1:30:55] | – Afraid of– – I knew it was Keyser Soze. | – 怕什么– – 我知道那是凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:30:58] | It was Keyser Soze, I mean, the Devil himself. | 是凯撒・苏斯,他是魔鬼的化身 |
[1:31:03] | How do you shoot the Devil in the back? | 你怎么敢在魔鬼的背后开枪? |
[1:31:10] | What if you miss? | 要是射不中又如何? |
[1:31:17] | Let’s get back to the pier. | 那说回码头的事 |
[1:32:42] | – Arturo Marquez. Ever hear of him? – What? No. | – 听说过阿尔图罗・马奎斯吗? – 谁?没有 |
[1:32:46] | He was a stool pigeon for the Justice Department. | 他是司法部的线人 |
[1:32:48] | He swore out a statement to federal marshals… | 他向联邦执行官录了份口供 |
[1:32:51] | …saying that he had seen and could positively identify one… | …说他见过并能认出… |
[1:32:54] | …Keyser Soze | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:32:56] | It says right here in the report. | 这报告中还记载着 |
[1:32:58] | He had intimate knowledge of his businesses, including… | 他熟知凯撒・苏斯一切业务… |
[1:33:01] | …but not exclusive to, drug trafficking and murder. | 包括运毒及谋杀以外的事情 |
[1:33:04] | I never heard of him. | 我从未听说过他 |
[1:33:05] | His own people were selling him to a gang of Hungarians. | 他的手下把他出卖给匈牙利党 |
[1:33:08] | Most likely the same Hungarians that Soze all but wiped out back in Turkey. | 这班匈牙利人似乎被苏斯清除并赶回土耳其 |
[1:33:12] | The money wasn’t there for dope. | 那钱并不是用来买毒品的 |
[1:33:14] | The Hungarians were going to buy the one guy… | 这班匈牙利人会收买… |
[1:33:16] | …that could incriminate Keyser Soze. | 一个能把凯撒・苏斯治罪的人 |
[1:33:19] | – I said I never heard of him. – But Keaton did. | – 我说了我从未听过他 – 但基顿听过 |
[1:33:22] | Edie Finneran was Marquez’s extradition advisor. | 伊迪・菲娜琳是马奎斯引渡案的顾问 |
[1:33:25] | She knew who he was and what he knew. | 她知道他是谁,还知道他掌握的资料 |
[1:33:27] | There were no drugs on that boat. It was a hit. | 船上根本没有毒品,这只是次谋杀行动 |
[1:33:31] | A suicide mission to whack out the one guy… | 这次自杀式的行动 |
[1:33:33] | …that could finger Keyser Soze. | …目的是去干掉这个能指证凯撒・苏斯的家伙 |
[1:33:36] | So Soze put some thieves to it… | 于是苏斯派了班贼去执行 |
[1:33:38] | …men he knew he could march into certain death. | 他算好了这班人一定会死 |
[1:33:41] | You’re saying Soze sent us to kill someone? | 你说苏斯利用我们去杀人? |
[1:33:44] | I’m saying Keaton did. He left you behind for a reason. | 我说就是基顿本人,他把你留在后面是有原因的 |
[1:33:47] | Just do what I tell you. | 按我说的去做 |
[1:33:49] | If you all knew that Soze could find you anywhere… | 既然无论跑到何处,苏斯都能找到你… |
[1:33:52] | …why did he give you the money to run? | …为何还给你金钱逃亡? |
[1:33:54] | – He could have used you on the boat. – He wanted me to live. | – 他可以在船上就把你干掉 – 他不想我死 |
[1:33:59] | A one-time dirty cop without a loyalty in the world… | 一个过去的贪污警察 |
[1:34:02] | …finds it in his heart to save a worthless rat cripple? | …竟然有颗挽救跛子贼的善心? |
[1:34:05] | No, sir. Why? | 这不可能,先生,你能给我理由吗? |
[1:34:08] | Edie. | 是因为伊迪 |
[1:34:09] | I don’t buy that reform story for a minute. | 我从头到尾就不信这个改过自新的故事 |
[1:34:11] | Even if I did… | 就算我信这点… |
[1:34:13] | …I certainly don’t believe he would send you to protect her. | …我也不会相信他会派你去保护她 |
[1:34:17] | So why? | 给我个解释? |
[1:34:20] | Because he was my friend. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[1:34:22] | No, he wasn’t your friend. Keaton didn’t have friends. | 不,他不是你的朋友,基顿没有任何朋友 |
[1:34:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[1:34:28] | He saved you because he wanted it that way. | 他留下你的命,是因为他用的到你 |
[1:34:31] | It was his will. | 这就是他的目的 |
[1:34:32] | – Keaton was Keyser Soze. – No. | – 基顿就是凯撒・苏斯 – 不是 |
[1:34:35] | A man who could wrangle the wills of men like Hockney and McManus. | 只有他才能干掉哈肯尼和麦克麦纳斯这类角色 |
[1:34:39] | A man who could engineer a police lineup…through all his years of contacts in NYPD. | 只有他才能轻松的在警局里安排指认 |
[1:34:44] | The kind of man who could’ve killed Edie Finneran. | 只有他才会残忍的杀害伊迪・菲娜琳 |
[1:34:52] | She was found yesterday at a hotel in Pennsylvania… | 她的尸体昨天在宾夕法尼亚州一间酒店被发现 |
[1:34:55] | …shot twice in the head. | …头部连中两枪而亡 |
[1:35:01] | What do you think about Keaton now? | 现在你对基顿有何看法? |
[1:35:06] | Edie? | 伊迪死了? |
[1:35:07] | He used all of you to get him on that boat. | 他利用你们掩护他上船 |
[1:35:09] | He couldn’t get on alone. He had to pull the trigger himself… | 这事他本来一个人做不了,他必须要亲自下手… |
[1:35:12] | …to make sure he got his man… | …以确认干掉了那个… |
[1:35:14] | …the one man that could identify him. | …能指认他的家伙 |
[1:35:18] | This is all bullshit. | 全是胡说 |
[1:35:19] | You said you saw him die. | 你说亲眼看见他死了 |
[1:35:24] | Or did you? | 肯定吗? |
[1:35:25] | You had to hide when you heard the police cars. | 听到警车来到时,你想藏起来 |
[1:35:27] | You said you heard the shot before the fire… | 你说在起火前听到枪声… |
[1:35:30] | …but you didn’t see him die. | …可你没看见他死 |
[1:35:33] | – I knew him. He would never– – He programmed you. | – 我了解他,他绝不会– – 他是在利用你 |
[1:35:35] | He programmed you to tell us what he wanted you to. | 他安排由你来说整个骗局 |
[1:35:38] | He knew we were close. You said it yourself. | 就如你说的,他知道我们问不出什么来 |
[1:35:40] | Where was the political pressure to protect you from? | 保你出去的政治压力由何而来? |
[1:35:44] | It was Keaton. | 就是基顿在幕后 |
[1:35:45] | – Immunity was your reward. – But why me? | – 被豁免就是给你的奖赏 – 但为什么偏偏是我? |
[1:35:49] | Why not Fenster or McManus or Hockney? | 为什么不挑范斯特,或是麦克麦纳斯和哈肯尼? |
[1:35:51] | Why me? I’m stupid. I’m a cripple. Why me? | 为什么是我? 我又蠢又跛,为什么是我? |
[1:35:54] | Because you’re a cripple. | 就因为你是个跛子 |
[1:35:56] | Because you’re stupid. | 就因为你很愚蠢 |
[1:35:58] | Because you’re weaker than them. | 就因为你比他们没用 |
[1:36:04] | If he’s dead… | 要是他死了…. |
[1:36:06] | If what you say is true, then it won’t matter. | 要是你说的是真的,那么就没问题了 |
[1:36:11] | It was his idea to hit the taxi service, wasn’t it? | 袭击警车是不是他的主意? |
[1:36:14] | – Come on, tell me the truth. – It was all Keaton. | – 对我说实话 – 是基顿提出的 |
[1:36:18] | We followed him from the beginning. | 我们一直跟着他 |
[1:36:23] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:24] | I saw him die. | 我看到他死了 |
[1:36:27] | I believe he’s dead. Christ. | 我也相信他已经死了 |
[1:36:31] | You’re not safe on your own. | 你单独一人会不安全 |
[1:36:37] | You think he’s… | 你认为他是…. |
[1:36:39] | Keyser Soze? | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:36:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:44] | Keyser Soze’s a shield, or like you said, a spook story. | 凯撒・苏斯只是个化名, 或就如你说的,是个传说 |
[1:36:49] | But I know Keaton, and someone is out there pulling strings for you. | 但我很了解基顿,你一出去就有人等着干掉你 |
[1:36:54] | – Stay here and let us protect you. – I’m not bait. I post today. | – 别出去,让我们保护你 – 我才不当诱饵,我已经自由了 |
[1:36:57] | You posted 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前你就可以走了 |
[1:36:59] | Capt. Leo wants you out of here. | 里欧队长想你尽快离开这里 |
[1:37:02] | – Unless you turn state’s. – I’ll take my chances. | – 除非你想翻供 – 我会把握机会的,谢了 |
[1:37:05] | If someone wants to get you, they’re gonna get you out there. | 如果有人想要干掉你,那他们一定要选在外面下手 |
[1:37:09] | Turn state’s evidence. You might never see trial. | 若你改变口供,就再也不用害怕 |
[1:37:12] | Maybe so. | 也许如此 |
[1:37:15] | But I’m not a rat. | 可我不是叛徒 |
[1:37:34] | Fuckin’ cops. | 该死的警察 |
[1:38:00] | Excuse me, can I use your fax machine? | 能借用你的传真机吗? |
[1:38:06] | You’ll have to sign for these, Mr.Kint. | 请在这儿签个名,肯特先生 |
[1:38:11] | One watch, gold. | 一块金表 |
[1:38:13] | One cigarette lighter, gold. | 金打火机 |
[1:38:16] | One pack of cigarettes. Thank you. | 一包烟,谢谢 |
[1:38:19] | We still got nothing. | 我们仍是一无所知 |
[1:38:21] | I know what I wanted to know about Keaton. | 我知道了关于基顿的事 |
[1:38:23] | Which is nothing. | 那毫无价值 |
[1:38:26] | No matter. He’ll have to know how close we came. | 没关系,他很快会知道我们了解了多少 |
[1:38:30] | Keyser Soze or no Keyser Soze… | 不管凯撒・苏斯存不存在 |
[1:38:33] | …if Keaton is alive, he’s not comin’ up again. | …只要基顿还活着,他就不会再出现了 |
[1:38:36] | I’ll find him. | 我会去找他 |
[1:38:38] | Waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[1:38:43] | A rumor’s not a rumor that doesn’t die. | 若是传闻不会平息, 那就不算是传闻了 |
[1:38:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:38:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:38:51] | Man, you’re a slob. | 伙计,你这儿真够乱的 |
[1:38:53] | But it all has a system. | 但东西摆放的都还有规律 |
[1:38:56] | It all makes sense if you look at it right. You gotta stand back from it. | 要是全摆的整整齐齐的,就没有亲和力了 |
[1:39:01] | You wanna see a real horror show? See my garage. | 要看更恐怖的地方吗?到我车库去就知道了 |
[1:39:42] | Convince me. Tell me every last… | 说服我,告诉我每个细节 |
[1:39:44] | When I was in that barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois… | 我曾经加入过在伊利诺州斯科基的一个男声四重唱组合… |
[1:39:47] | – Where’s your head? – We need to think, think back. | – 你到底有没有大脑? – 我们需要先思考周全,再想想 |
[1:39:51] | I’m sure you’ve heard tall tales. | 我肯定你们已听过不少传言 |
[1:39:52] | – Bricks Marlin. – This isn’t right. | – 是布里克・马林 – 这事不对劲 |
[1:39:54] | – I just wanna hear your story. – It’s all there. | – 我想听听你的故事 – 已经全说了 |
[1:39:57] | – I’m tellin’ it straight. – Some guy in California called Redfoot. | – 我说的都是实话 – 来自加州的,名叫雷德福特 |
[1:40:00] | – A gift from Mr.Soze. – Talk to me. | – 这是苏斯先生送上的礼物 – 老实对我说 |
[1:40:03] | – What about Redfoot? – Mr.Redfoot knew nothing. | – 那雷德福特呢? – 雷德福特先生并不知情汇报 |
[1:40:06] | – Using pawns… – A big fat guy. Like, orca fat. | – 利用不知情的人… – 是个超级大胖子 |
[1:40:09] | There was a lawyer… | 还有个律师… |
[1:40:11] | Kobayashi… | 叫小林 |
[1:40:13] | When I was picking beans in Guatemala we made fresh coffee. | 我曾在危地马拉尝过咖啡豆磨的新鲜咖啡 |
[1:40:16] | – I know you thought he was a good man. – I know he was good. | – 我知道你认为他是好人 – 我知道他很好 |
[1:40:21] | – You tell me every last detail. – The strangest thing. | – 告诉我全部的细节 – 这事怪极了 |
[1:40:24] | How do you shoot the Devil in the back? | 你怎么敢在魔鬼的背后开枪? |
[1:40:26] | This guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of… | 这家伙的后台很硬 |
[1:40:30] | What’s your story, pretzel man? | 说说你的故事,拐脚佬 |
[1:40:32] | – There was a lawyer. – What lawyer? | – 还有个律师 – 什么律师? |
[1:40:34] | I am Mr.Kobayashi. | 我就是小林 |
[1:40:35] | – Kobayashi. Kobayashi. – Tell me every last detail. | – 小林,小林, – 告诉我所有的细节 |
[1:40:39] | – I work for Keyser Soze. – Convince me. Convince me. | – 我为凯撒・苏斯做事, – 说服我,说服我 |
[1:40:57] | Every creep and scumbag that works the street… | 所有犯罪的大小角色 |
[1:41:00] | …will know the name of Verbal Kint. | …都会知道维伯・肯特的大名 |
[1:41:03] | The cripple, did you see him? | 你见过那跛子吗? |
[1:41:04] | – The cripple! Which way did he go? – He went out that way. | – 那跛子!他朝那里走了? – 他往那边去了 |
[1:41:08] | I know you know something. I know you’re not telling… | 我知道你知情,我还知道你没说实话… |
[1:41:10] | I’m smarter than you… | 我比你聪明 |
[1:41:11] | …and I’m gonna find out whether you like it or not. | …不管你是否愿意,我都会找到我要的答案 |
[1:41:14] | To a cop, the explanation is never complicated. | 警察是不会接受复杂的解释的 |
[1:41:16] | – It’s always simple. – The truth! | – 总是那么容易受骗 – 真相 |
[1:41:18] | There’s no arch-criminal behind it all. | 根本就没什么幕后主使 |
[1:41:21] | Somebody with power, somebody who is capable… | 那个人有这能力,能够掌握… |
[1:41:24] | Keyser Soze! | 凯撒・苏斯 |
[1:41:26] | You think a guy like that gets this close to getting caught…and sticks his head out? | 你以为像他这样的人会束手就擒吗? |
[1:41:32] | Because you’re stupid. Because you’re a cripple. | 就是因为你愚蠢,就因为你是跛子 |
[1:41:35] | What I wanna know is, who’s the gimp? | 现在我想知道那跛子是谁? |
[1:41:38] | You’ve known the whole fuckin’ time. | 你完全知道事实真相 |
[1:41:40] | If he comes up for anything it’ll be for me. I’m sure Keaton is dead. | 要是他来也是要找我, 我肯定基顿已经死了 |
[1:41:44] | I can’t feel my legs, Keyser. | 我的双腿没有知觉,凯撒 |
[1:41:47] | First thing I learned on the job. You know what? | 干这行我学会的第一件事知道是什么吗? |
[1:41:49] | – How to spot a murderer. – You got the cripple in there? | – 就是如何辨认凶手 – 你见到那个跛子了吗? |
[1:41:53] | – Did he mention Keyser Soze? – Who? | – 他有提到凯撒・苏斯吗? – 谁? |
[1:41:56] | After that… | 那之后… |
[1:41:58] | …my guess is you’ll never hear from him again. | …我猜之后再听不到他的消息 |
[1:42:22] | The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled…was convincing the world he didn’t exist. | 最巧妙之处就是能让人相信他不存在 |
[1:42:29] | And like that… | 然后就象那样… |
[1:42:32] | …he’s gone | …消失的无影无踪 |