英文名称:The Untouchables
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | 凯文.科斯特纳 | |
[00:49] | 安迪.加西亚 | |
[01:01] | 罗伯特.德.尼罗 | |
[01:07] | 肖恩.康纳利 | |
[01:18] | 片名: 不可触犯 | |
[02:51] | 1930年 禁酒令使芝加哥变成战场 | |
[02:54] | 帮派人物争地盘抢权力 | |
[02:57] | 建立亿万元计的私酒王国 | |
[03:00] | 他们用暴力手段来巩固他们的势力 | |
[03:03] | 这是一个无法纪的时代 | |
[03:07] | 枭雄 艾尔.卡彭 不可一世 | |
[03:21] | An article, which I believe appeared in a newspaper, asked why, | 艾尔 报纸上有篇文章 |
[03:25] | since it would seem that you are in effect the Mayor of Chicago, | 事实上你等于是芝加哥市长 |
[03:29] | you’re not simply being appointed to that position. | 你只是差一纸委任令而己 |
[03:37] | Well, I tell ya, it’s touching. Like a lot of things in life, | 我告诉你 这很动人 |
[03:41] | we laugh because it’s funny, and we laugh because it’s true. | 有许多事可笑 因为那是真的 |
[03:46] | Some people say, reformers here say: | 有些人说: |
[03:48] | “Put that man in jail, what does he think he is doing? “ | 拿那人下狱 他自以为他在干什么 |
[03:52] | What I hope I’m doing, and here’s where your paper’s got a point, | 同样的 我在干什么 |
[03:56] | is I’m responding to the will of the people. | 你们报纸要弄清楚 我是在反映民众意见 |
[04:01] | People are gonna drink. We all know that. All I do is act on that. | 人们要喝酒 你知道我知道 大家都知道 我只是知而后行 |
[04:06] | And all this talk of bootlegging. What is bootlegging? | 说什么贩卖私酒? 什么叫贩卖私酒? |
[04:09] | On the boat it’s bootlegging, on Lake Shore Drive it’s hospitality. | 我不是在卖私酒 |
[04:13] | I’m a businessman. | 我只是个生意人 |
[04:17] | Your reputation is that you control your business through violence. | 你以暴力控制生意 怎么说 |
[04:21] | That those that don’t purchase your product are dealt with violently. | 把你的货强迫推销出去 |
[04:31] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[04:34] | I grew up in a tough neighbourhood. | 我在恶劣环境下长大 |
[04:36] | We used to say, “You can get further with a kind word and a gun” | 我们常说:枪杆 |
[04:39] | “than you can with just a kind word.” | 胜过许多好话 |
[04:44] | And in that neighbourhood it might’ve been true. | 在我那种环境这是真的 |
[04:46] | And sometimes your reputation follows you. | 然后你会赢得名誊 |
[04:51] | There is violence in Chicago, but not by me | 芝加哥的确有暴力存在 但并不在于我 |
[04:54] | and not by anybody I employ. Because it’s not good business. | 或是我雇用的人 我告诉你们原因? 因为那不是好生意 |
[05:30] | Leave us alone down here, we’ve got everything we need. | 走开 不要打搅我们 我们不需要任何东西 |
[05:34] | The green beer you’re peddling aingt any good. | 你那些东西毫无用处 |
[05:37] | It’s not supposed to be good. It’s supposed to be bought. | 很有用的 很值得一买 |
[05:43] | I’m not buying any. | 我什么也不买 |
[05:48] | Don’t worry about it, Pops, we won’t come back. | 别担心 我们不会回来了 |
[05:55] | How’s everyone at your house today? They’re fine. | 你家里的人都好吗 他们很好 |
[05:58] | Is your Mama well? She has a little cold. | 你妈好呢 她有点感冒 |
[06:02] | Oh, she does? | 是吗? |
[06:06] | I’m sorry to hear that. But she’ll be all right. | 我很难过听到这事 她不要紧的 |
[06:15] | There you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[06:17] | That’s all right, sweetie. You be careful crossing the street. | 不客气 小可爱 过马路时要当心 告诉你妈 |
[06:22] | Mister! You tell your Mama that… | 先生…先生 |
[06:25] | Hey, Mister! Wait! | 先生 等一下 |
[06:27] | Mister! Wait! You forgot your brief… | 先生 等一下 你忘了你的手提箱 |
[07:27] | “私酒战争屠杀十岁女孩” | |
[07:36] | Yes, I heard it on the radio. | 是的 我听到收音机广播了 |
[07:41] | I know. | 我了解 |
[07:43] | Now it’s time to go to work. | 上班时间到了 |
[07:55] | You’ll make a good first impression. | 你要给人第一眼好印象 |
[08:06] | I love you, Eliot. | 我爱你 艾略特 |
[08:14] | Now, shoo. | 走吧 |
[08:17] | Eliot Ness, Special Agent of the Treasury Department. | 艾略特.奈斯 财政部特派员 |
[08:23] | Mr Ness. Thank you, Chief. | 奈斯 谢谢你 局长 |
[08:26] | At the request of the City of Chicago, | 基于芝加哥市民要求 |
[08:29] | the Department of the Treasury has inaugurated a programme | 联邦政府令财政部成立专案 |
[08:33] | to deal with the flow of illegal liquor and the violence it creates. | 制止私酒之贩卖及其所引发之暴力 |
[08:37] | Mr Ness! Of what does this programme consist? | 奈斯先生 这个计划包括什么 |
[08:41] | I and other agents of the Treasury will be working | 我和其它财政部专员将与 |
[08:44] | with the Chicago Police… | 警方及其它单位合作 |
[08:46] | Isn’t it just another showpiece programme? | 这是否又是一次官样文章 |
[08:49] | What do you think of prohibition? Do you drink, Mr Ness? | 你对禁酒令有何看法 你喝不喝酒? 奈斯先生 |
[08:53] | Come on, answer the questions. It’s not just a showpiece. | 奈斯先生 回答问题 这不是官样文章 |
[08:57] | And I’ll tell you how I feel about prohibition. | 我来告诉你们 我对禁酒令的看法 |
[09:01] | It is the law of the land. | 那是国家的法律 |
[09:02] | Do you consider yourself a crusader, is that it? | 你自认你是位扫荡战士吗? 奈斯先生 |
[09:05] | What qualifications do you have for the job? | 你有何专长担此大任 |
[09:08] | Do you have any political ambitions? | 你可有政治野心 |
[09:10] | All right, boys, I think that’s enough. | 好了 今天到此为止 |
[09:16] | What are your real plans? What have you got coming up? | 你有何计划? 打算如何着手 |
[09:19] | You’ll have to read about it in the paper. | 你去看报纸吧 |
[09:21] | Let me ride along with you. No. Can’t help you. | 让我和你同去 我们会配合得很好 不 爱莫能助 |
[09:25] | Mr Ness, Lieutenant Alderson, the Flying Squad. | 奈斯先生 奥德森中尉 飞骑警队 |
[09:29] | Are you ready to meet the men? | 你准备会见弟兄了吗 |
[09:33] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[09:40] | “预备室武器登记” | |
[09:45] | I have one more thing to say. | 我还有一件事要说 |
[09:52] | I know that many of you take a drink. | 我知道你们很多人喝酒 |
[09:55] | What you’ve done before today is not my concern. | 今天以前的事我不管 |
[09:59] | But now we must be pure, and I want you to stop. | 但今后要干净 停止喝酒 |
[10:04] | It’s not a question of whether it’s ‘a harmless drink’. It may well be. | 问题不在于喝酒是否伤身 |
[10:09] | But it’s against the law. | 而在于那是违反法律 各位 |
[10:11] | And as we are going to enforce the law, we must do first by example. | 我们要厉行法律便要以身作则 |
[10:20] | Are there any questions? | 有疑问吗? |
[10:24] | Good. The Department of the Treasury’s had | 很好 |
[10:27] | a man undercover here for some time now. | 财政部有位密探卧底一段时间了 |
[10:30] | We’ve received word from this informant | 我们接获情报 |
[10:32] | that a large shipment of Canadian whiskey has arrived in Chicago. | 昨天自加拿大运来了大批私酒 |
[10:35] | So I hope that you have signed on for some action. | 所以我希望你们准备一下 我们要去抓他们了 |
[10:46] | Remember, the liquor cases are marked with the red maple leaf. | 记住私酒箱上有红色记号 |
[10:51] | The Treasury Agent is in a grey suit with a white scarf. | 密探穿的是灰大衣白围巾 |
[10:55] | He is not to be arrested. A grey suit and a white scarf. | 不要抓他 灰大衣 白围巾 |
[10:59] | That’s it. Are your men ready? Yes, sir. They are. | 就这样 你的人准备好了吗 是的 先生 都准备好了 |
[11:11] | At ease. Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 稍息 准备对付坏蛋 |
[11:20] | How are we doing Okay. | 准备如何? 好了 |
[11:29] | Want part of a sandwich? No, thank you, sir. | 来点三明治 不 谢谢 长官 |
[11:39] | You nervous? No, sir. | 你紧张吗 不 长官 |
[11:44] | Been with the unit long? A short while. | 你在这单位很久了 才一阵子 |
[11:49] | I suppose we all want to do well. Yes, sir. | 我想大家都想把事做好 是的 长官 |
[11:58] | A message from my wife. | 我太太写的字条 |
[12:02] | You married? Yes, sir, I am. | 你结婚了? 是的 |
[12:06] | Nice to be married, huh? | 结婚不错 是吧 |
[12:26] | Just follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:10] | Oh, God… Federal officer. Hands in the air. | 联邦官员 手举起来 |
[13:13] | Get ’em up. Drop it. | 联邦官员 手举起来 东西放下 |
[13:15] | Damn it, I can’t, it’ll break. | 我不能 会砸坏 |
[13:19] | Mr Ness. Look, I was just… | 奈斯先生 我只是 |
[13:22] | Geez, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | Listen, I can do a lot for you, what you’re trying to do. | 听着 我可以为你做许多事情 |
[13:30] | I get the big scoop, you make a big splash. | 我抢大新闻 替你宣扬 |
[13:32] | Get some support. What do you say? Let’s be real, let me help you. | 争取新闻界支持如何? 让我帮你 如何? |
[13:37] | Okay. Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:06] | All right now… Let’s do some good! | 好了 各位 我们大干一场吧 |
[14:22] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[14:26] | Federal officer. You’re under arrest for violations of the Volstead Act. | 联邦官员 你们因违反禁酒令被捕了 |
[14:40] | Let’s cover the doors! Don’t let anybody out! | 关上门 谁都不能出去 |
[14:45] | Preseuski. | 普勒斯基 |
[14:48] | I’m here with permission. Who gave you permission? | 借过 借过 我有许可 |
[14:51] | Mr Ness! Sorry, let him through here. | 奈斯先生 不要紧 让他进来 |
[14:55] | Let him through here. | 让他进来 |
[14:59] | You want to take your picture, take it now. | 你要拍照就现在拍吧 |
[15:04] | You ready? Ready. | 你要拍照就现在拍吧 |
[15:37] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[15:39] | Tear the place apart! I mean now, get him out! | 把这儿拆散 现在 带他出去 |
[15:47] | That means you, too. | 你也出去 |
[16:25] | “缉酒战士奈斯灰头土脸” | |
[16:33] | “差劲的艾略特.奈斯” | |
[17:05] | “我非常以你为荣” | |
[17:15] | Now, what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:19] | You want to throw garbage? Throw it in the goddamn trash basket. | 要丢垃圾丢到垃圾袋中 |
[17:24] | Don’t you have more important things to do? | 你没有更重要的事做吗? |
[17:28] | Yeah.But I’m not doing them right now. | 有 但我不必现在去做 |
[17:34] | Do we understand each other? | 我们彼此都明白 |
[17:40] | Okay, pal, why the Mohaska? | 好了 朋友 别乱动 |
[17:44] | Why are you packing the gun? I’m a Treasury Officer. | 你为何带着枪 我是财政部特派员 |
[17:51] | All right.Just remember what we talked about now. | 好吧 我没空和你闲扯 |
[18:01] | Hey… Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[18:03] | What the hell kind of police do you have in this goddamn city? | 这个城市的警察是怎么回事? |
[18:07] | You just turned your back on an armed man. | 你竟背对着位带枪的人 |
[18:10] | You’re a Treasury officer. I just told you I was. | 你是位财政部官员 何以见得 那只是我说的而己 |
[18:14] | Who would claim to be that, who was not? | 谁愿冒充财政部官员 除了疯子外 |
[18:23] | What’s your name and unit? | 你的姓名和单位 |
[18:30] | It’s right here. | 在这上面 |
[18:34] | You got a beef? What is it? | 你有牢骚 怎么回事? |
[18:40] | How did you know I had a gun? | 你怎么知道我有带枪 |
[18:43] | What do you want, a free lesson in police work? | 你要什么? 学会警察的绝招吗 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[18:54] | Are you okay, pal? | 你没事吧? 朋友 |
[18:58] | I had a rough day on the job. | 我工作不顺利 |
[19:02] | Are you going home now? I was about to. | 你要回家了吗 我正要回去 |
[19:08] | Well, then, you just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement. | 你已做到了执法者规则第一条 |
[19:16] | Make sure when your shift is over you go home alive. | 确保能活着下班回家 |
[19:21] | Here endeth the lesson. | 第一课结束 |
[20:22] | $100, 000 for 40 barrels. Make sure there are no empties. | 总数十万元 一共四十桶 别有空的 |
[20:27] | I’m gonna give you the ledger, everything is in the book. | 我给你的底帐都在帐簿里 |
[20:30] | 55 gallons to the barrel. | 桶是五十五加仑 |
[20:47] | It’s Eddie. Come in, Eddie. | 我是艾迪 进来 艾迪 |
[21:05] | “缉酒战士奈斯灰头土脸” | |
[21:14] | So, he gets into the snowplough, and he says, “Let’s do some good”. | 他坐进除雪车里说道 “我们好好干一场” |
[21:20] | And then, we bust through… | 然后我们破门而入 |
[21:48] | “缉酒战士奈斯灰头土脸” | |
[22:11] | Mr Ness? Yes? | 奈斯先生? 什么事 |
[22:15] | I came here to thank you. | 我是来谢谢你的 |
[22:18] | It was…my little girl that got killed with that bomb. | 被炸死的小女孩是我的女儿 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry. Please. | 我很难过 请进 |
[22:29] | I’m…l’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[22:33] | You see, it’s…because I know that you have children, too. | 你了解 因为我知道你也有小孩 |
[22:39] | And that this is real for you, that these men cause us tragedy. | 你会真心认为这是件悲伤的事 |
[22:44] | And I know that you will put a stop to them. | 你要阻止他们 |
[22:49] | And you do that, now. | 你要阻止他们 |
[23:48] | What do you want? I’d like to talk to you. | 你要干什么 我想和你谈谈 |
[23:53] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:59] | I need a small group of men, handpicked, starting with you. | 我要找一批人 首先找上的是你 |
[24:02] | Ness! I am just a poor beat cop. | 奈斯 奈斯 我只是个可怜的巡夜警察 |
[24:07] | Now, how can I help you? Just work with me. | 我如何能帮助你 只要和我一起办事 |
[24:12] | But why should I, though? Because you’re a good cop. | 我为什么要 因为你是好警察 |
[24:17] | How do you know that? You told me. | 你怎么知道 你告诉我的 |
[24:21] | If I’m such a good cop… | 我若是好警察 |
[24:25] | How come I’m walking the beat, then, at my age? | 我还会在这年纪仍担任巡夜吗? |
[24:28] | Do you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我吗 |
[24:30] | Well, maybe I’m that Whore with a Heart of Gold. | 也许我是心地善良 |
[24:33] | Or The One Good Cop in the Bad Town? Is that what you want to hear? | 罪恶圈里唯一的好警察 你想听这些吗 |
[24:37] | I didn’t ask you, and I don’t care! | 我没要求你 |
[24:39] | You want to stay on the beat? You do that. | 我不在乎 你要去巡夜就请便 |
[24:43] | If you’d like to come with me, I need your help. | 你愿跟我一起吗? 我需要帮助 |
[24:49] | I’m asking you for help. | 我在请你帮忙 |
[24:55] | Well…that’s the thing you fear, isn’t it? | 你害怕什么 |
[25:03] | Mr Ness, I wish I’d met you ten years and…twenty pounds ago. | 奈斯先生 希望在十年前就遇到你 或是体重轻二十磅前 |
[25:08] | But…I just think it got… more important to me…to stay alive. | 现在对我较重要的便是保住老命 |
[25:23] | And that’s why I’m walking the beat. Thank you, no. | 所以我甘心担任巡夜 谢谢 我不干 |
[25:42] | That’s good, Andy. Let’s start up the thing and take a little ride. | 来 开车吧 我们去兜风 |
[25:45] | I wanna hear that Stutz Bearcat engine, boy! | 我要听一下熊猫牌引擎的声音 |
[25:48] | Yeah, let me open the door here. Yeah, go ahead. | 好 让我开车门 好的 |
[25:52] | Whoopsy daisy, pick up the door there, Andy. | 你快去把门捡起来 |
[25:55] | Throw it in the back seat. Now, let me get the thing started. | 把它扔到后座 让我发动引擎 |
[26:00] | Yeah, start it up, Andy. | 对 发动引擎吧 |
[26:09] | Holy mackerel, Andy! Listen to that Bearcat motor! | 天啊! 听听引擎声 |
[26:12] | Yeah, it sounds like the bear is chasing that cat all round it! | 听起来就像大熊不停追着小猫 |
[26:18] | Andy! She’s boiling over! | 引擎过热冒烟了 |
[26:31] | Mr Ness? Yes. | 奈斯先生? |
[26:34] | Oscar Wallace. | 奥斯卡.华莱士 |
[26:39] | I’ve been assigned here by the Washington Bureau. | 华盛顿派我来的 |
[26:42] | Really? Yes. | 很好 |
[26:44] | Well, I’m glad to have you here, Mr Wallace. Would you excuse me? | 我很高兴你加入…对不起 |
[26:50] | We are a little in the dark here, but any ideas you may have… | 我们现在一筹莫展 你有建议吗? |
[26:53] | Well, actually, yes, sir, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[26:55] | And the one I want to try first… is this. | 我首先要试的便是这个 |
[27:03] | He has not filed a return since 1926. | 他自1926年就没有申报过 |
[27:09] | A return…? An income tax return. | 申报 申报所得税 |
[27:14] | Income tax. Yes, sir. | 申报所得税? 是的 先生 |
[27:15] | What do you do at the Bureau? Oh, I’m an accountant. | 你在局里是做什么的 华莱士我是会计 |
[27:21] | An accountant? Yes, and the Bureau sent me here… | 会计? 是的 总局派我来此 |
[27:26] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[27:32] | Please. | 坐吧 |
[28:00] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[28:02] | Where are we going? These walls have ears. | 去哪里 这里隔墙有耳 |
[28:09] | You said you wanted to know how to get Capone. | 你说你想知道 如何扳倒卡彭 |
[28:16] | Do you really want to get him? You see what I’m saying? | 你真的要捉他 |
[28:20] | What are you prepared to do? Everything within the law. | 你明白我的意思 你打算怎么做? 一切合法的行动 |
[28:25] | And then what are you prepared to do? | 若不成 你又有何打算? |
[28:28] | If you open the ball on these people, | 如果你打算向他们开战 |
[28:31] | you must be prepared to go all the way. | 你就要一直战斗下去 |
[28:33] | Because they won’t give up the fight until one of you is dead. | 因为他们非和你拼个你死我活不可 |
[28:37] | I want to get Capone. I don’t know how. | 我要捉卡彭 我不知该如何下手 |
[28:39] | Here’s how you get Capone: he pulls a knife, you pull a gun. | 要捉卡彭 就要比他强他拔刀 你就拔枪 |
[28:44] | He sends one of yours to hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! | 他伤了你的部下 你就宰了他的爪牙 |
[28:47] | That’s the Chicago way! And that’s how you get Capone. | 那就是芝加哥的规则 那就是捉卡彭的方法 |
[28:53] | Now, do you want to do that? | 你能那样干吗 |
[28:57] | Are you ready to do that? | 你准备好那样干了吗 |
[29:01] | I’m making you a deal. Do you want this deal? | 我提供你这建议 你要不要接受? |
[29:06] | I have sworn to put this man away, | 我已发誓要将他绳之以法 |
[29:09] | with any and all legal means at my disposal, and I will do so. | 以合法手段 尽我所能去达成 |
[29:22] | Well, the Lord hates a coward. | 天主憎恶懦夫 |
[29:32] | Do you know what a blood oath is, Mr Ness? | 你可知血誓之意义 |
[29:35] | Yes. Good. ‘Cause you just took one. | 是的 很好 你刚得了个宣过血誓的人 |
[29:40] | How do you think Capone knew about your raid the other night? | 你明白那晚的突袭何以不成功? |
[29:44] | Somebody on the cops told him. Right. Welcome to Chicago. | 有人通风报信 对 你开窍了 |
[29:48] | This town stinks like a whorehouse at low tide. | 芝加哥就像娼馆一样污秽 |
[29:51] | First, who can you trust? Nobody. The cops, nobody. | 首先的是 你能相信谁 没有人 警察? 没有任何人 |
[29:56] | ‘Cause nobody wants you here. Then why are you helping me? | 这里没有人喜欢你 那你为何肯帮我 |
[30:01] | Because I swore to uphold the law. | 因为我曾宣誓维护法律执行 |
[30:04] | And if you believe that, I’ll tell you another. | 你要相信的话 我再告诉你另一件事 |
[30:07] | Now, who can you trust? I can trust nobody. | 你能信任谁? 我谁也不信任 |
[30:12] | That’s the sorry truth. Then, where are we gonna get help? | 那是件悲哀的事 我们谁也不能信任的话要如何取得帮助 |
[30:16] | If you’re afraid of getting a rotten apple, don’t go to the barrel. | 如果你不想拿到烂苹果 那就别拿桶子里的 |
[30:21] | Get it off the tree. | 去摘树上的 |
[30:25] | Get it off the tree… | 去树上摘 |
[30:28] | Finger out of the trigger guard! Eject those cartridges! | 手放在扳机罩 弹出弹夹 |
[30:32] | Lay the revolver on the ledge and stand back! | 放下左轮 退后一步 |
[30:35] | About face! | 向后转 |
[30:37] | Barry! I want you to meet Mr Eliot Ness. | 赖特 见过艾略特.奈斯 |
[30:41] | Treasury Department. How are you? We need a recruit for extended duty. | 财政部特派员 你好 我们需要人手 |
[30:45] | He is to be seconded to the Treasury Department. We have the full… | 我们有财政部的公文要求协助 |
[30:50] | Barry? Who is consistently the best shot of this class? | 这班上谁的射击成绩最好 |
[30:53] | Williamson and Stone. Call them out, one at a time. | 威廉森和斯通 好 替我叫他们来好吗 一次一位 |
[30:58] | Are either of the men married? No. | 请问他们是否结婚了? 没有 |
[31:01] | Good. Williamson! | 威廉森 |
[31:04] | You’re married. I don’t want any married men. | 你可是结过婚了 我不要结过婚的人 |
[31:09] | All right, stand easy, son. I want to ask you something. | 好了 稍息 小伙子 我有些话问你 |
[31:13] | Why do you want to join the force? To protect and… | 你为何投考警校 为了保护 |
[31:18] | To protect and serve… To protect and… | 为了保护…服务 |
[31:21] | Please don’t search for the yearbook answer. Just tell me what you think. | 别背书上的答案 告诉我你的想法 |
[31:25] | What I think? I… You… | 我的想法 我 |
[31:28] | …could help…the force. | …可以帮助…警方 |
[31:32] | You can help… With the force. | 你可以帮助 |
[31:35] | Thank you. There goes the next Chief of Police. | 好了 谢谢 未来的局长人选 |
[31:47] | At ease! | 稍息 |
[31:48] | Stone! Out here. | 斯通 出来 |
[31:53] | This kid’s a prodigy. | 这小子是天才 |
[31:58] | Why do you want to join the force? To protect the property and… | 你为何加入警察行列 为了保护人民财产 |
[32:02] | Oh, please, don’t waste my time with that bullshit. | 请别说废话 浪费我的时间 |
[32:07] | Where are you from, Stone? | 你是哪里人? 斯通 |
[32:11] | From the Southside. Stone? | 南方人 |
[32:14] | George Stone, that’s your name? | 斯通 乔治.斯通是你本名吗? |
[32:19] | What’s your real name? That is my real name. | 你的真名是什么 那就是我的真名 |
[32:24] | Nah! What was it before you changed it? | 不是 在你改名换姓前叫什么? |
[32:30] | Giuseppe Petri. Geez, I knew it! | 乔瑟比班达 我就知道 |
[32:33] | That’s all you need, one thieving wop on the team! | 我早就说过队上有坏分子 |
[32:37] | What’s that you said? | 你说什么 |
[32:39] | I said that you’re a lying member of a no-good race. | 我说你撒谎 是个败类 |
[32:45] | That’s much better than you, you stinking Irish pig. | 比你好多了 你这爱尔兰臭猪 |
[32:50] | Oh, I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[32:56] | Yeah, I like him, too. | 我也喜欢他 |
[32:59] | You just joined the Treasury Department, son. | 你刚加入了财政部小伙子 |
[33:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | Eliot Ness. | 艾略特.奈斯 |
[33:08] | With reports from stake-outs on the North and West side, and… | 我们从西区和北区接获报告 |
[33:13] | Thank you, Lieutenant. Thank you. | 谢谢 警官 谢谢 |
[33:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[33:25] | I think there’s nothing like vaudeville. | 像杂耍团的小丑一样 |
[33:28] | That’s what I think. Now, are you ready to go to work? | 我也是这样想 现在 你们准备好去办事了吗? |
[33:33] | Where are we going? On a liquor raid. | 去哪里 |
[33:37] | We need another man. | 去突检私酒 我们还少个人 |
[33:39] | Mr Ness? This is very interesting. | 奈斯先生 这很有趣 |
[33:42] | I’ve found a financial disbursement pattern which shows some irregu… | 我发现财政部的纪录上 |
[33:46] | You carry a badge? Yes. | 你有警证吗? |
[33:48] | Carry a gun. | 拿支枪吧 |
[34:07] | Jimmy…? What? | 吉米 什么? |
[34:11] | What the hell are you dressed for? Hallowe’en? | 你穿那样是干什么? 万圣节吗 |
[34:14] | Shut up. I’m working. | 闭嘴 我在上班 |
[34:16] | Where? The circus? | 哪儿? 马戏团吗 |
[34:39] | Well, here we are. What are we doing here? | 就是这里 我们来这里干什么 |
[34:42] | Liquor raid. | 突检私酒 |
[34:46] | Here? ! | 这里? |
[34:48] | Everybody knows where the booze is. The problem isn’t finding it. | 奈斯先生 大家都知道私酒在何处 |
[34:52] | The problem is who wants to cross Capone. Let’s go. | 问题不在于找出私酒 而在于谁敢招惹卡彭 我们进去 |
[35:04] | You’d better be damn sure, Malone. | 你最好确定是这里 |
[35:13] | If you walk through this door, you’re walking into a world of trouble. | 一进入此门你就是走进麻烦之中 |
[35:17] | There’s no turning back. Do you understand? | 不能回头 你明白吗 |
[35:21] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[35:23] | Good. Give me that axe. | 好 把斧头给我 |
[35:34] | Federal officers! Get your hands in the air! | 联邦官员 手举起来 |
[35:37] | Nobody moves! This is a raid! | 不准动 突击检查 |
[35:41] | Everybody… What are you doing here? | 你们是在干什么 |
[35:43] | All this stuff is impounded! You’re all under arrest! | 所有的物品都充公 你们全被捕了 |
[35:47] | Hey! This isn’t right! Hey! This is no good! | 这样不对 |
[35:51] | You got a warrant? Sure! Here’s my warrant. | 你们可有拘捕令 这就是拘票 |
[35:56] | How do you think he feels now? Better…or worse? | 你们现在认为他感觉好些还是不好? |
[36:08] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么? |
[36:11] | Yes, what is it? God, I’m with a heathen. | 那是什么? 你不信教吗 |
[36:14] | That is my callbox key. And that is Saint Jude. | 那是我的钥匙链 那个是圣犹大 |
[36:19] | Il Santo Jude. He’s the patron saint of lost causes. | 犹大是失败者的守护神 |
[36:24] | And policemen. | 他也守护警察 |
[36:27] | Patron saint of policemen? Everybody needs a friend. | 警察的守护神 每个人都需要朋友的 |
[36:32] | Lost causes, policemen… | 失败和警察 |
[36:36] | Which do you want to be? I want to be a cop. | 你想当哪一种 我想当警察 |
[36:40] | You do? Yes. | 是吗? 是的 |
[36:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:44] | ‘T o protect the property and the citizenry…’ | 为了保护市民生命财产 |
[36:50] | Whoa, it’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[36:53] | What? ! I got to tell you, congratulations! | 你干嘛? 我只是来恭贺你们 |
[36:56] | It’s okay if I get a picture of you and your men? | 我可以替你们拍张照吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah. But not for publication. Just for us! | 好 但不能发表 只能给我们 |
[37:03] | Anything you say, Mr Ness. | 听你的 奈斯先生 |
[37:06] | Closer in… Oh, that’s great. Okay, ready? Hold it. | 看这里 好了 预备 |
[37:18] | Life goes on. | 日子要过下去 |
[37:24] | A man becomes preeminent, he’s expected to have enthusiasms. | 人们期望卓越的人有热忱 |
[37:29] | Enthusiasms… | 热忱 |
[37:32] | Enthusiasms… | 热忱 |
[37:36] | What are mine? | 我呢? |
[37:39] | What draws my admiration? What is that which gives me joy? | 我热衷什么 什么能使我高兴? |
[37:43] | Dames! Boozing | 美女…喝酒 |
[37:49] | Baseball! | 棒球 |
[37:58] | A man… | 一个人 |
[38:00] | A man stands alone at the plate. | 一个人上场打球时 |
[38:06] | This is the time for what? | 那是什么时刻 |
[38:09] | For individual achievement. | 一个人的成就时刻 |
[38:14] | There he stands alone. | 他单独站在那 |
[38:17] | But in the field, what? | 在场上有些什么? |
[38:20] | Part of a team. | 球队的一部分 |
[38:23] | Teamwork… | 团队合作 |
[38:29] | Looks, throws, catches, hustles. Part of one big team. | 投球 接球 打暗号构成一个球队 |
[38:36] | Bats himself the live-long day, Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, and so on. | 打拼出自己的人生 卢斯、库伯(棒球选手)都是如此 |
[38:43] | If his team don’t field…what is he? | 如果球队没胜出 那算什么 |
[38:49] | You follow me? | 你们懂我意思吗 |
[38:51] | No one. | 什么都不算 |
[38:54] | Sunny day, the stands are full of fans. What does he have to say? | 现在天气晴朗 看台上全是人 他有什么话说 |
[39:01] | I’m going out there for myself. | 我上场是为了我自己 |
[39:05] | But…I get nowhere unless the team wins. | 但是除非球队赢球我才有功劳 |
[39:46] | ‘Now I lay me down to sleep’ | 在我睡觉的时候 |
[39:49] | ‘I pray the Lord my soul to keep’ | 我祈天主佑我灵 |
[39:53] | ‘lf I should die before I wake’ | 当我清醒的时候 |
[39:56] | ‘I pray the Lord my soul to take’ | 我祈天主护我灵 |
[39:59] | Amen. God bless… | 阿门 |
[40:01] | God bless Mommy, God bless Annie, God bless Daddy. Amen. | 上帝保佑妈妈 保佑爸爸 保佑洋娃娃 阿门 |
[40:05] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:18] | Good night, Daddy. Good night, little girl. | 晚安 爸爸 晚安 小姑娘 |
[40:21] | Want to rub Eskimo? Butterfly? | 要擦鼻子吗 |
[40:34] | Where are you going? What? | 你上哪去? |
[40:40] | Where are you going? | 你要到哪去? |
[40:41] | I thought I’d go downstairs, some work to do for tomorrow. | 我要下楼去准备明天的工作 |
[40:44] | You had a full day today, though? Yes, I certainly did. | 你忙了一天了 是吗 是的 没错 |
[40:49] | And you’ve still got some energy left? | 你还有剩余精力吗 |
[40:51] | Oh, a lot of work. | 工作真多 |
[40:53] | Well, why don’t you come up and brush my hair? You ‘Detective’ | 你何不上来替我梳梳头 |
[41:06] | “缉酒战士终于得胜” | |
[41:13] | How are we doing Capone’s organisation is diverse. | 进展如何 卡彭的组织真是复杂 |
[41:17] | It owns Canadian Holding Company Associations, which owns in turn | 你看 他们有加拿大控股公司 |
[41:21] | Green Light Laundry, Midwest Cabs, Jolly Time Playthings… | 旗下又有洗衣店、车厂、玩具公司… |
[41:25] | Jolly Time Playthings? Yes. | 玩具公司? 是的 |
[41:28] | Remind me to get a present for my daughter. | 记得提醒我买玩具 |
[41:31] | …Bahama Ship-to-Shore, Miss Lucy Togs…the list is endless! | 巴拿马船运公司 说也说不完 |
[41:35] | And all the business is legitimate, and none is owned by Al Capone. | 全都在他人名下 没有一家是登记于卡彭名下的 |
[41:39] | But we can get him on income tax evasion if we can show | 我们无法因他未报税而告他 |
[41:42] | that any of the ‘organisation’ business money is going to him. | 除非我们能证明 这些公司的钱都流向他那里 |
[41:46] | Legally, he receives no income. He doesn’t receive anything? | 在法律上 他没得利益 他没有任何收入? |
[41:51] | Mr Ness? You have a visitor. Mister Ness! | 奈斯先生 有访客 奈斯先生 |
[41:55] | Could we talk for a minute? I’m John O’Shea, Alderman… | 我能和你谈谈吗? 地检处的奥立佛 |
[41:58] | Yes, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[42:03] | Would you excuse us? | 请你们出去一下 |
[42:07] | We are busy with several large operations. What can I do for you? | 我们的工作正忙 请问有何贵干? |
[42:11] | I came up to congratulate you on a job well done. | 我是来恭贺你们完成了件大功 |
[42:16] | Share your good fortune on such a lovely day. | 来分享你们的一些好运 |
[42:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[42:31] | What is that? Mr Ness, you’re an educated man. | 那是什么? 奈斯先生你是个受过教育的人 |
[42:34] | Let me pay you the compliment of being blunt. | 我非常敬佩你 |
[42:38] | There is a large and popular business which you are causing dismay. | 有一件很大很热门的生意 受到了你们的干扰 |
[42:45] | Why don’t you just cross the street and let things take their course? | 你何不睁只眼闭只眼听其自然 |
[42:50] | Would you come in here, please? | 你们进来 |
[42:57] | In Roman times, when a fellow tried to bribe a public official, | 在罗马时代 如果有人被判行贿官员 |
[43:02] | they would cut off his nose, sew him in a bag | 他会被割掉鼻子 |
[43:05] | with a wild animal, and throw that bag in the river. | 和一只野兽装入同一袋中 再被丢入河中 |
[43:08] | You tell your master that we must agree to…disagree! | 你去告诉你的主子 我们一致同意反对你们 |
[43:14] | You’re making a mistake. I’m beginning to enjoy my mistakes. | 你犯了大错 我已经犯错了 我正开始乐在其中 |
[43:18] | You fellows are ‘untouchable’ is that it? No one can get to you? | 你们铁面无私 是不是 没人能动你们? |
[43:22] | You tell Capone… that I’ll see him in hell. | 去告诉卡彭 我会送他下地狱 |
[43:29] | Hey! Nice house! | 嘿 好房子 |
[43:31] | I said, nice house! Do you live there? | 我说 好一座房子 你住在那里吗 |
[43:36] | Little girl’s having a birthday, huh? | 小女孩要过生日是吗? |
[43:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:42] | Nice to have a family. | 有个家真好 |
[43:47] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[43:50] | A man should take care, see that nothing happens to them. | 你要好好照顾 免得出了什么事 |
[44:09] | Catherine? ! | 凯瑟林 |
[44:13] | Catherine! | 凯瑟林 |
[44:15] | Where’s the baby? She’s upstairs. Eliot! | 孩子呢 她在楼上 艾略特 |
[44:30] | What were you doing up? I had to finish my ironing. | 你在干什么 我在熨衣服 |
[44:34] | You did? You’re gonna come with Daddy now, okay? | 是吗 跟爸爸来好吗 |
[44:51] | Eliot? Okay, it’s all right! | 艾略特 |
[44:53] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[44:56] | Stay there! Keep your eye on the street! | 留在那里 注意街上 |
[45:01] | Where’s Malone? On the stake-out. He’ll be here. | 马龙呢? 他在监视嫌疑犯 马上就到 |
[45:05] | Who’s this guy? He’s on Malone’s list. He’s okay. | 他是谁 他是我们的人 没问题的 |
[45:10] | Drive to the station. She’ll let you know where to go when you get there. | 好吧 送他们到车站 到了后告诉我一声 |
[45:15] | Take off your hat. | 是的 长官 帽子脱下来 |
[45:17] | Anything happens, shoot first. You understand me? | 发生什么事就先开枪 明白吗? |
[45:21] | Yes, Mr Ness. | 是的 奈斯先生 |
[45:28] | Eskimo and butterfly, Dad. Okay. | 擦擦鼻子 爸爸 |
[45:35] | Now, go! | 走吧 |
[45:59] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[46:02] | Are they okay? Yeah. | 你没事吧 |
[46:03] | You sure the cop’s okay? He’d better be, he’s my cousin. | 很好 那个警察没问题吧 应该没问题 他是我表弟 |
[46:07] | I want to hurt the man, Malone! You hear me? ! | 我要抓那个人 马龙你听到了吗? |
[46:10] | I want to take the battle to him. I want to hurt Capone. | 我要开始战斗 我要打击卡彭 |
[46:13] | Well, then, a Merry Christmas, we’ve got some great news. | 那么圣诞快乐 因为我有个好消息 |
[46:17] | A huge international shipment’s coming. | 将有大批私货运来 |
[46:20] | We’ve got the time, the place and the whole shebang. | 我们知道时间、地点以及整个作业 |
[46:25] | Well, what are we doing standing here, then? | 那我们还等什么 |
[46:29] | How do you come by this information? | 你哪里来的消息 |
[46:31] | That’s the second rule of police work: | 那是警察工作的第二课 |
[46:33] | if you want to keep a secret, don’t tell the boss. | 如果你想保守秘密 就别告诉头儿 |
[46:42] | You know he’s making over $3 million a year? | 他每年黑的钱超过三百万元 |
[46:45] | But he’s paid no taxes, nothing’s in his name. | 但他没交税 因为不是以他的名义 |
[46:48] | If we can establish any payments to him, | 如果我们能确认他收到任何一笔钱 |
[46:50] | we can prosecute him for income tax evasion. | 我们就可告他逃税 |
[46:53] | What? | 什么? |
[46:55] | I said, we can prosecute him for income tax evasion! | 我说我们可告他逃税 |
[46:59] | Try a murderer for not paying his taxes? ! | 以逃税罪名控告杀人凶手 |
[47:03] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 好过没有 |
[47:06] | All right. How do we link him to the money? | 好吧 要怎么做到 |
[47:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:15] | Go to sleep, Oscar. | 去睡觉吧 |
[48:04] | A convoy of 5-10 trucks with good Canadian whiskey | 有五到十辆卡车满载加拿大威士忌 |
[48:08] | will be met by a high-level member of the Capone organisation. | 由卡彭组织中的好手交易 |
[48:12] | He will be bringing full payment for the shipment in cash. | 他携带现金当场交易 |
[48:15] | Now, the meet is to take place just over the border on the American side. | 交易地点在边界 美国这一边 |
[48:21] | We want to confiscate the liquor and the cash. | 我们的目标是没收私酒和现款 |
[48:25] | Captain? We will await their signal. | 队长 我们会等他们的信号 |
[48:29] | When they’re on the road and have given the signal, | 当他们上路后信号发出 |
[48:32] | we will engage from the Canadian side of the bridge. | 我们将由加拿大那边攻击桥那一端 |
[48:36] | Thus taking them by surprise from the rear. | 出其不意攻击他们背后 |
[48:39] | And surprise, as you very well know, Mr Ness, is half the battle. | 奈斯先生 突击就已赢得了一半的胜利 |
[48:43] | Surprise is half the battle. Many things are half the battle. | 突击只赢了一半 很多事只是一半还不够 |
[48:47] | Losing is half the battle. Let’s think about what is all the battle. | 还有一半机会会输 我们要赢得全部 |
[48:51] | Let’s take the fight to them, gentlemen! | 各位 向他们开战吧 |
[48:54] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[48:58] | All right! Move out! | 好 出发 |
[49:19] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[49:22] | Take it easy! lt’ll all happen in time. | 别紧张 船到桥头自然直 |
[49:27] | This is the job. | 这就是工作 |
[49:30] | Don’t wait for it to happen, don’t even want it to happen. | 别期待它发生 不希望它发生 |
[49:34] | Just watch what does happen. | 只是等着看发生了什么事 |
[49:38] | Are you my ‘tutor’? | 你是我的导师? |
[49:41] | Yes, sir, that I am. | 是的 我是的 |
[49:46] | Did you check it already? Yes, I did. | 你检查过了吗 是的 |
[49:50] | Then leave it alone. | 那就别再碰了 |
[49:52] | You’re a good cop, Giuseppe. | 你是个好警察 |
[49:55] | You’re doing good. You’re gonna do just fine. | 你很不错 你会干得很好的 |
[50:01] | Wallace, are you cold? Yes, I am, a little. | 华莱士你冷吗 有一点 |
[50:05] | Then stamp your feet. It’ll keep you warm. | 不断的跺脚 会使你暖和 |
[50:09] | You learn something, 20 years walking the beat. | 那是我20年巡夜的经验 |
[50:12] | Stitches and standing in the rain… | 站在风雪、大雨中学来的 |
[50:46] | Listen, Mr Ness… | 听我说 奈斯先生 |
[50:50] | I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[51:47] | You all have your spare shells? | 你们都带好弹药了 |
[52:04] | If you have to fire, hold low and squeeze. | 如果要开枪的话 卧倒 不要留情 |
[52:09] | And put your man down. | 把对手干掉 |
[52:14] | Because he’ll do the same to you. | 因为他们也想要你的命 |
[52:17] | Shoot to kill. | 枪枪致命 |
[52:20] | Did you hear what I said? Yes, I did. Shoot to kill. | 听到了吗 是的 听到了 枪枪致命 |
[52:26] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[52:52] | Easy… | 放松 |
[52:53] | The Canadians will not show until I flash the badge. | 加拿大人在我发出信号前不会出现 |
[52:57] | So we must cover the ground to the bridge as quickly as possible. | 所以我们要尽快冲到桥上 |
[53:01] | George, the count’s right. | 乔治 看来没错 数目正确 |
[53:03] | I’m concerned about the size of these barrels! | 我担心的不是数目我担心的是酒桶的大小 |
[53:06] | Malone, you and I will take the men… | 马龙 我们俩 |
[53:09] | Move it! Move it, Georgie! | 加拿大骑警…乔治 |
[53:12] | Get over here! Leave the stuff in the cars! | 快走 把货留下! |
[53:17] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[53:20] | What the hell! You got to die of something | 管他的 人总免不了一死 |
[53:26] | Look! Here they come! Mounties! Let’s get out of here! | 他们来了…离开这儿 |
[53:30] | Move, move! | 快 快! |
[53:48] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[53:49] | Here are the codes. Give me that. | 帐本 给我 |
[53:53] | Don’t let those cars off the bridge! | 别让车子下桥 |
[54:13] | Stone, take the first car! | 斯通 拦住第一辆车 收到 |
[54:17] | Get this shit out of the way! | 快走 |
[54:39] | Tough guy! | 混球! |
[54:44] | Stone! | 斯通 |
[54:49] | Stone! | 斯通 |
[54:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[54:55] | You thugs! | 凶手们! |
[55:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[55:13] | Yeah. There he is! Go get him! | 是的 他在那里 去抓他 |
[55:29] | All right! Enough of this running shit! | 好了 别再跑了 |
[55:33] | Well, Georgie-boy! Well, what have we got here? | 乔治小子 这是什么 |
[55:38] | Hello. | 问你呢 |
[57:02] | All right! Drop the gun! | 好了 把枪丢下 |
[57:04] | Put your hands in the air, you’re under arrest. | 把手举起来 你被捕了 |
[57:07] | I said, drop it! | 我说了 枪丢下 |
[57:18] | God, didn’t ya hear what I said? ! | 你没听见我的话吗 |
[57:21] | What are you, deaf? ! | 你是聋子吗 |
[57:25] | What is this, a game? ! | 这只是游戏吗 |
[57:52] | Here. Sit down. | 坐下 |
[58:04] | Stone’s gonna be all right. | 斯通不要紧 |
[58:06] | I got the fellow with the satchel. | 我抓到拿手提袋的人 |
[58:16] | I had to kill him. Oh, yeah. | 我不得不杀他 |
[58:19] | He’s as dead as Julius Caesar. | 对 他死的像恺撒 (恺撒遇刺时自以为刀枪不入) |
[58:23] | Would you rather it was you? No, I would not. | 你希望死的是你吗 不 我才不要 |
[58:27] | Well, then you’ve done your duty. Go home and sleep well tonight. | 那你已经尽到责任了 今晚可回去好好睡觉 |
[58:31] | The things you see when you’re out without your gun. | 你已失去了你的保护 |
[58:35] | Now you’re a long way from the Southside, George. | 你现在离南区远得很 乔治 |
[58:39] | I’m talking to you. Did you come here to open a shooting gallery? | 我在和你说话 你是来此开战的吗? |
[58:43] | I want you to write down the names of your superiors and contacts. | 我要你写出你老板和你连络人的姓名 |
[58:46] | Why don’t you kiss my ass? | 你去吻我的臭屁吧 |
[58:49] | Perhaps you didn’t hear me. Eliot? | 也许你没听懂 艾略特 |
[58:52] | You’ve broken the law… Eliot! | 你射击联邦官员违反禁酒令 |
[58:54] | You can be tough in Leavenworth for 30 years. | 你可能会被关上三十年 |
[58:56] | You’re going inside for all day! Is that what you want? | 你可以在里面待上一辈子 你喜欢那样吗 |
[59:00] | Eliot! What? ! | 什么事? |
[59:03] | Look at this! | 看这个 |
[59:05] | Look at this! What is this? | 你看 那是什么? |
[59:10] | What is this? | 那是什么? |
[59:13] | You got a lot of money changing hands in this book. | 你这帐本上有许多钱转出 |
[59:17] | What is this, ‘war’? And ‘police precincts’ | 这是什么意思 “战争”“警察分局”? |
[59:23] | And you got a heading here… ‘Circuit Court’ | 还有这个“巡回法庭”是什么意思 |
[59:26] | You got a heading here, ‘Circuit Court’ What is this? | “巡回法庭”是什么意思 |
[59:30] | Nothing There’s nothing you can make out of it. | 没什么 你不会明白的 |
[59:33] | If any of these coded entries indicate payment to Capone, | 如果我们能证明这些钱是付给卡彭的话 |
[59:37] | then we can put Capone away. | 我们就能将卡彭绳之以法 |
[59:39] | Which entry is Al Capone? A. Costa, is that his code name? | 告诉我们 哪一些钱是付给卡彭的? A是卡彭的代号吗? |
[59:43] | You’ll do the whole thing in the joint unless you help us. | 除非你帮助我们不然你会坐一辈子牢 |
[59:46] | Translate this ledger for us! | 我要你将这些代号翻译出来 |
[59:49] | In hell. In hell? ! | 去你的 去你的? |
[59:51] | You will hang high unless you cooperate. | 除非你合作不然你会被高高的吊死 |
[59:55] | This man can finger Al Capone, put him behind bars. | 这个人可指证卡彭 使卡彭入狱 |
[59:59] | Why don’t you guys just fuck off? ! | 你们去死吧 |
[1:00:03] | I’m not fucking with you! We’ll have that information one way or another. | 我懒得跟你说了 我们总有方法问出来的 |
[1:00:08] | Not that way. Out. You’re gonna talk! | 你会说的 |
[1:00:10] | You’re gonna be begging to talk! | 你会求我让你招供 |
[1:00:13] | You dirty son-of-a-bitch! Enough out of you. | 你这个下流胚子 别这样 |
[1:00:20] | Hey, come on, you, on your feet! | 起来 你 站起来 |
[1:00:22] | I need you to help me to translate this book! | 我要你替我译这本帐簿 |
[1:00:26] | I’m not gonna ask you a second time. | 我不会问你第二次 |
[1:00:28] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我只数到三 |
[1:00:32] | What’s the matter? Can’t you talk with a gun in your mouth? | 怎么了? 嘴里有支枪就说不出话了? |
[1:00:38] | One. | 一 |
[1:00:43] | Two! | 二 |
[1:00:47] | Three. | 三 |
[1:00:50] | I’m gonna talk! | 好 我愿意说 |
[1:00:51] | Don’t ! I’m gonna tell ya whatever ya want. What do ya want to know? | 不 我什么都招 你们要知道什么 |
[1:00:59] | Now, don’t let him clean himself until after he talks. | 他说完后 才让他清洁 |
[1:01:03] | Now, ask him what you want to know. | 现在想知道什么就问他吧 |
[1:01:06] | All right… Okay, I want to know the name of the bookkeeper. | 好了 我要知道记帐员的姓名 |
[1:01:11] | I want a complete translation of the code. I want a complete… | 我要你将代号全译出来 我要完全的 |
[1:01:15] | Mister Ness! | 奈斯先生 |
[1:01:24] | I do not approve of your methods! | 我不赞成你的做法 |
[1:01:27] | Yeah? Well, you’re not from Chicago. | 是吗? 你不是从芝加哥来的 |
[1:01:36] | What? They got the shipment. | 什么? 他们把货没收了 |
[1:01:38] | What? ! They got the whole shipment. | 什么? 他们把所有的货都没收了 |
[1:01:41] | I want that son-of-a-bitch dead! We’re trying to locate… | 我要那个混蛋没命 我要他死 |
[1:01:45] | What am I, alone in this world? Did I ask you what you’re trying to do? | 搞什么? 我问过你打算做什么吗 |
[1:01:52] | I want you to get this fuck where he breathes! I want Eliot Ness dead! | 我要你除掉他的人 我要你找出他的住处 我要他死 |
[1:01:56] | I want his family dead, his house burnt to the ground! | 我要他全家死光 我要在他的骨灰上撒尿 |
[1:02:00] | I want to piss on his ashes! | 我要他知道厉害 |
[1:02:02] | Look at this guy, this guy, he’s so serious. | 看看他 这小家伙 他好严肃 |
[1:02:08] | Well, he’s got a lot on his mind. He does? | 他脑子里在想很多事 是吗 |
[1:02:11] | Yes. Like what? | 是的 像什么 |
[1:02:15] | Like what his name is. | 想他叫什么名字 |
[1:02:17] | John, I thought that was all settled. I thought we liked John. | 约翰 不是说好了吗? 约翰 我们都喜欢这名字 |
[1:02:21] | I suppose his middle name will be Law. | 奈斯 他该叫朗恩 |
[1:02:24] | No…it’ll be Edgar. | 不 叫艾得格 |
[1:02:29] | It’ll be J. Edgar… I don’t think so. | 叫J.艾得格 我觉得不好 |
[1:02:36] | God, you’re beautiful. | 老天 你真美 |
[1:02:40] | You should have seen us last night. | 你昨晚来看我们会更美 |
[1:02:45] | I know. I should have been here. I wanted to be here. | 我知道 我该来 我想来 |
[1:02:48] | I know. I understand, I do. | 我知道 我了解 真的 |
[1:02:53] | Just tell me, are you being careful? | 只要你小心就好 |
[1:02:56] | Careful as mice. Are you making progress? | 我小心得像老鼠一样 有进展吗 |
[1:03:00] | Progress? Yes? | 进展? |
[1:03:02] | Mrs Ness, I think your husband just became the man who got Al Capone. | 奈斯太太 我想你先生逮到卡彭了 |
[1:03:15] | Gentlemen! A subpoena was issued for Alphonse Capone | 先生们 今天上午地检处 |
[1:03:20] | by my office this morning, for the crime of evading | 控告卡彭先生 |
[1:03:25] | and conspiring to evade Federal Income Tax. | 罪名是漏税及图谋逃税 |
[1:03:28] | What’s the maximum he could get? If convicted on all counts, | 卡彭先生会判刑多久? 如果所有罪名成立 |
[1:03:32] | Mr Capone could have up to 28 years. | 卡彭可判二十八年 |
[1:03:36] | Excuse me, that’s all. Thank you. | 失陪了 |
[1:03:46] | The car’s in the yard. When ya get him there, don’t answer the phone. | 车子在巷子里 到了之后 别接电话 |
[1:03:50] | We’ll call, let it ring… Twice. | 我们来时 让铃声… 响二次 |
[1:03:53] | We’ll call… From the corner. | 我们会打电话… 在拐角处 |
[1:03:55] | Anybody knocks on the door… Come out shooting. I got it. | 有人敲门的话就… 开枪射击 我都知道 |
[1:03:59] | You enjoy the tactical aspects of law enforcement, Oscar? | 看来你很喜欢执法的工作 |
[1:04:02] | Much more diverting than accounting. | 是 比当会计有趣多了 |
[1:04:05] | I’m being good to you, you got to be good to me. | 我对你们好 你们也要回报我 |
[1:04:07] | We made a deal, we’re gonna stick to it, okay? | 我们有协议 我们会遵守的 好吗? |
[1:04:16] | Oh, yes, much more diverting than accounting. | 对的 比当会计有意思多了 |
[1:04:19] | Okay, we see yous tonight. | 好 晚上见 |
[1:04:22] | All right, all the way down and no stops. | 好了 一直下去中间不停 |
[1:04:34] | …he’s been saying, “I will speak up.” | 他能说:我会大声地说 |
[1:04:39] | For which I must commend the excellent work | 我得赞扬艾略特.奈斯 |
[1:04:43] | of Eliot Ness and his squad of Untouchables. | 和他队伍的出色表现 |
[1:04:50] | What was it, a boy or a girl? Boy. | 恭喜 是男孩还是女孩? 男孩 |
[1:04:53] | Congratulations! What’s his name? John. | 恭喜 叫什么名字 约翰 |
[1:04:55] | John? Yeah. John James. | 约翰 是的 约翰.詹姆斯 |
[1:05:00] | So she’s okay? Yeah, she’s okay. | 她好吧 她很好 |
[1:05:02] | In fact, when she gets out, she wants to repaint the house. | 她说她出院后要油漆房子 |
[1:05:06] | Then she’ll find the house too small, you’ll have to move. | 再下来她会嫌房子小你就必须搬家 |
[1:05:10] | Goodness, it’s nice to be married. If you can stand the pain. | 结婚真不错 如果你能忍受痛苦的话 |
[1:05:16] | Mr Burns, where’s Mr Wallace? | 伯恩先生 华莱士呢? |
[1:05:18] | Didn’t you see him? He just went down in the service elevator. | 你见到他们吗? 他刚从货物电梯下去 |
[1:05:24] | You keep an eye out at all times… Take it easy, we’ll be fine. | 必须随时警戒 我了解他们 别紧张 |
[1:05:39] | Did he say the service elevator? Yes. | 他是说搭货物电梯? 是的 |
[1:05:48] | Wallace! Wallace! Here, let’s take the stairs. | 华莱士华莱士走楼梯 |
[1:06:35] | No, no! Easy… Easy! | 不 别冲动 别冲动 |
[1:06:41] | Oscar. | “动摇” |
[1:07:21] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:07:27] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:07:50] | It’s always a crime when a young guy goes down in the line, Jimmy. | 看到自己人躺在那里 心里实在很难过 |
[1:07:56] | I’d hate to see it happen to someone I know. | 我恨见到这事发生在我认识的人身上 |
[1:08:00] | Sometimes it’s better not to get involved. | 有时候 置身事外最明智 |
[1:08:04] | Jimmy! Take a day off. Get out of the city for a while. | 吉米 请一天假离开市区 |
[1:08:10] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吧? |
[1:08:29] | Al Capone. We have no Mr Capone… | 艾尔卡彭 我们这里没有卡彭先生 |
[1:08:31] | I know, get him. We have no Mr Capone… | 叫他 叫他 我们这里没有卡彭先生 |
[1:08:35] | I said… | 我说了… |
[1:08:43] | Something you want here? My friend was killed today. | 你有事吗 我的朋友今天被杀了 |
[1:08:47] | I don’t care. You don’t care. | 干我屁事 不干你的事? |
[1:08:53] | Now he does. | 现在有关了 |
[1:08:55] | Come on here, Capone. You want to fight? You and me, right here? | 来吧 卡彭 你要打吗 你要打吗? 你和我就在这里 |
[1:09:00] | That’s it, come on! | 怎么了 来呀 |
[1:09:01] | You afraid to come out from behind your men, to stand up for yourself? | 别躲在爪牙背后不敢自己站出来? |
[1:09:05] | You want to do the mat now? Yeah! Come on, you son-of-a-bitch! | 你想现在干是不是 你要现在来吗? 来呀 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:09:09] | What? Easy. | 什么? 冷静 |
[1:09:11] | You talk to me like that in front of my son? Fuck you and your family! | 你在我手下面前那样骂我 干他妈的你和你家人 |
[1:09:17] | Easy. It’s me. It’s me! | 是我 是我 |
[1:09:21] | Not this way. | 这样不行 |
[1:09:23] | You fuck, you got nothing You’re nothing but talk and a badge. | 你什么都没有 我知道 |
[1:09:26] | You’re here because you got nothing in court, no bookkeeper, nothing | 你来此是因为你没有证据 你没有证物 没有簿记员 |
[1:09:32] | If you were a man, you would’ve done it now! You got nothing you punk! | 你要是男子汉的话就现在来干 你一无所有 混球 |
[1:09:45] | Well, no, I understand. | 不 我…我了解 |
[1:09:49] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我了解 |
[1:09:59] | Well, what’s happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:03] | He says he can’t be unprotected. | 他说他不能没有证据 |
[1:10:09] | What is it that the guy says? | 他究竟怎么说的 |
[1:10:12] | He says he won’t make a fool out of himself, | 他说他不愿意让自己出丑 |
[1:10:15] | and he won’t go into court without a witness. | 没有证人 所以他要撤回他的控诉 |
[1:10:18] | So tomorrow morning the D.A. will announce that he’s dropping the case. | 所以,明天早上,D.A.将宣布他的案子情况 |
[1:10:23] | He’s gonna give up. He won’t do it without a witness. | 他要放弃 没有证人他不愿开庭 |
[1:10:27] | We have Wallace’s files and the ledgers. | 我们有华莱士的档案和那帐本 |
[1:10:30] | There’s a time when I think you have to cut your losses. | 有时候你得承认失败 |
[1:10:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:10:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:48] | No, he didn’t have a family. | 他没有家人 |
[1:10:53] | How is everything there? | 情形如何? |
[1:10:59] | No, you do it however you want. | 不 你看着办就行了 |
[1:11:05] | I promise I will. | 我保证我会的 |
[1:11:08] | You give her my love. | 代我问候他 |
[1:11:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:11:15] | Mr Ness, we got a ledger here listing payments to Chicago City officials. | 奈斯先生 这本帐本有费用支出牵涉芝加哥政府官员 |
[1:11:20] | We got Al Capone, Frank Nitti… I think that’s enough for today. | 也有卡彭那批人…今天到此为止 明天再说吧 |
[1:11:24] | If we don’t stay on top… That’ll do. Thank you. | 斯通 就这样了 谢谢 |
[1:11:28] | I’d like to request to stick around. | 我要求留下来 |
[1:11:34] | We got to bust these guys. I know we got to. | 我们要逮住那些人 我知道 |
[1:11:45] | Is that it? | 就此结束了吗? |
[1:11:48] | I’m sorry? You heard me. | 你说什么? 你听见我的话了 |
[1:11:51] | My question is, are we done? | 我在问 我们就此结束吗 |
[1:11:55] | Yes, I think we’re done. | 是的 我想是的 |
[1:11:58] | So we sat in at a game that was above our head? | 你是说我们是输的一方 |
[1:12:01] | It appears so. It appears so to Mr Wallace. | 似乎是如此 对华莱士来说的确是这样 |
[1:12:04] | He’s dead! And the D.A. is gonna drop the case! | 他死了 检察官要撤销案子 |
[1:12:06] | He will not go into court without a witness | 没有证人他不愿起诉 |
[1:12:09] | and without Capone’s bookkeeper, Walter Payne. | 没有卡彭的簿记员他不愿起诉的 |
[1:12:12] | What are you prepared to do now? What would you have me do? | 那你现在打算怎么办 你希望我怎么做 |
[1:12:17] | I have taken this as far as it can go. | 我已尽力了 |
[1:12:34] | What did your wife want? She wanted to know if I was… | 你太太要干什么? 她要知道我是否… |
[1:12:39] | My wife? Yeah. | 我太太? 对 |
[1:12:46] | She wanted to know if I was all right. | 她想知道事情是否顺利 |
[1:12:51] | It’s nice being married, eh? | 结婚真不错吧 |
[1:12:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:12:56] | She’s sitting in some room surrounded by people she doesn’t know, | 她在那里由一群陌生人保护着 |
[1:13:00] | going over… kitchen colour charts or something. | 只能在想厨房该漆什么颜色 |
[1:13:10] | Some part of the world still cares what colour the kitchen is. | 谁在乎厨房该漆什么色 |
[1:13:21] | Eliot, I want you to do one more thing for me. | 艾略特 我要你再为我做一件事 |
[1:13:27] | Get back to the D.A. and stall him. | 去检察官那里拖延这案子 |
[1:13:32] | Wait a minute, stall him with what? Just do as I say. | 等一下 怎么个拖延 照我的话去做就是了 |
[1:13:39] | I think I know how to find this guy. | 我知道怎么找出那家伙 |
[1:13:41] | “卡彭簿记员被传唤” | |
[1:13:44] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[1:13:47] | Al says we got to get out of town until he can fix this subpoena thing. | 艾尔说要我们到外地去避避风头 |
[1:13:52] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚动身 |
[1:13:58] | Two ball, down. | 两球入袋 |
[1:14:05] | Mike, you got a minute? | 迈克 你有空吗 |
[1:14:07] | I do now, don’t I? | 现在有了 |
[1:14:11] | And what are you doing in a club for cops, Jimmy? | 你到警察俱乐部干嘛 |
[1:14:16] | This is a place for cops. | 这里只有警察能来 |
[1:14:18] | Can we step outside? | 到外面去谈如何 |
[1:14:21] | All right, all right, but I got nothing to say to ya. | 好…但我和你无话可说 |
[1:14:30] | Where the hell are we going, for a swim? Get out of the rain, you fool. | 你要去哪里? 游泳吗 外面在下雨 笨蛋 |
[1:14:38] | What? What? ! | 什么事? |
[1:14:41] | I just need one more piece of information. | 我想再要一件情报 |
[1:14:44] | One more? Jimmy! | 再一件 吉米 |
[1:14:46] | I just risked my life for ya. I need to find that bookkeeper. | 我已为你冒了生命危险 我需要找出那个簿记员 |
[1:14:52] | Are you crazy? Y ou’re crazy. I warned you to get out of town. | 你疯了! 你是疯了 我曾警告你要离开 |
[1:14:58] | If they knew it was me, I’m dead. I need to find that bookkeeper. | 如果他们知道是我的话我就死定了 我必须找到那簿记员 |
[1:15:03] | You’re fucking nuts, man! You’re out of your fucking mind! | 你简直就疯了 你疯了 |
[1:15:07] | And I tried to save your life. | 我还想救你的命 |
[1:15:10] | Get your hands off. You owe me, Jimmy, I don’t owe you nothing | 把手拿开 你欠我 吉米 我可什么也不欠你 |
[1:15:15] | My people are being killed. We’re your people! | 我的人被杀了 你的人 我们才是同志 |
[1:15:19] | You? ! You fucking run with the dagos! They’ve ruined this town. | 你是我的同志? 是的 你和他们同流合污使得这城市败坏 |
[1:15:24] | For ten years I can’t say that I’m a cop for the shit that’s going on! | 十年来 我无法抬头挺胸以当警察为傲 |
[1:15:28] | Ah, bullshit! Fucking bullshit! Look at yourself! Look at yourself! | 狗屎 一派胡言 看看你 看看你自己 |
[1:15:36] | Go on and live the charade, with your soft clothes and federal stooges. | 去做你的英雄梦吧 穿着便衣和联邦专员办案 |
[1:15:41] | What do you think he’s gonna do? Keep your mouth off that! | 你想他还能怎么办 他是想清理这城市 |
[1:15:46] | I need to know where this guy is, and I need to know now! | 我要知道那簿记员在哪里 我现在就要知道 |
[1:15:50] | I’m gonna rat you out for all the shit that I know that you’ve done! | 否则我要把你这辈子 干的丑事全揭出来 |
[1:15:54] | I’m gonna turn you over! | 我要告发你 |
[1:15:57] | This is a dead man talking to me. Is it? | 你不想活了 是吗? |
[1:16:03] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[1:16:27] | Who the hell do ya think ya are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:16:29] | I’ll have your ass hanging from the flagpole in the morning | 我现在就宰掉你 |
[1:16:40] | Let’s cut the woofing, pal. You tell me, | 少说狠话了 |
[1:16:44] | or you’re going to hospital or the fucking morgue! | 你想进医院还是坟场 |
[1:16:47] | You’re gonna fight it out and we’ll have a case. | 要怎么拖延? 我根本无法成立此案 |
[1:16:50] | Yes? On what basis? I’m not gonna make a fool… | 有何依据? 我不打算起诉 我可不想闹笑话 |
[1:16:54] | Don’t tell me about making a fool out of yourself. | 别说你会闹笑话 |
[1:16:56] | I have men out there risking more than that. | 我的人正在外面冒生命危险 |
[1:16:59] | We have a lead, and we are following that lead | 我们有线索 我们正循线索去追查 |
[1:17:02] | at risk to more than our standing. So don’t you dare stop now. | 你现在绝不能放弃 |
[1:17:09] | Yeah, Stone. Give me Ness. | 是的 斯通 奈斯呢? |
[1:17:11] | He’s at the D.A. ‘s. | 他在检察官的办公室 |
[1:17:13] | Tell him I know where Payne is and to meet me at my place. | 告诉他我知道佩恩下落 叫他马上到我这里来 |
[1:17:35] | Al! Al! Mr Capone! | 艾尔.卡彭先生 |
[1:17:37] | What about that court case? I’m gonna tell ya something | 出庭的事如何 我告诉你们 |
[1:17:42] | Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him. | 谁和我捣蛋我就要他好看 |
[1:17:47] | Somebody steals from me, I’m gonna say ‘you stole’ | 有人偷我东西 我就骂他是小偷 |
[1:17:50] | not talk to him for spitting on the sidewalk. | 我不会理会这种人 |
[1:17:54] | You understand? | 你们明白吗 |
[1:17:56] | Now, I have done nothing to hurt these people. | 我没有伤害那些人 |
[1:18:01] | But they’re angered at me. So what do they do? | 但他们生我的气 所以他们如何做? |
[1:18:04] | Doctor up some income tax, for which they got no case, to annoy me. | 他们便扯出交税问题 他们根本没证据 好使我恼怒 |
[1:18:10] | To speak to me like men? No. | 他们像男子汉吗? 不是 |
[1:18:13] | To harass a peaceful man. | 竟要逮捕一位讲和平的人 |
[1:18:18] | I pray to God that if I ever have a grievance, | 我向上帝祈祷 可以的话 |
[1:18:20] | I would have just a little more self respect. | 我只要求些自尊 |
[1:18:27] | I’ll tell you one more thing. In an all-out prize fight, | 我再告诉你们一件事 一场战斗要等到战斗结束后 |
[1:18:30] | when one guy’s left standing, that’s how you know who won. | 只剩一个人站着 那时才知道谁是赢家 |
[1:18:41] | “拉辛路” | |
[1:18:51] | “拉辛路 1634号” | |
[1:21:21] | Isn’t that just like a wop? | 真是不知好歹 |
[1:21:24] | Brings a knife to a gun fight. | 用刀来对付枪 |
[1:21:31] | Get out of here, ya dago bastard! | 滚出去 你这混蛋 |
[1:21:35] | Go on, get your ass out of here! | 快点 快滚 |
[1:23:19] | Shots! Shots! I heard shots! | 枪声 我听到枪声 |
[1:23:21] | Stay back, everybody stay back, right now. | 退后 大家退后 快 |
[1:23:25] | Round the back. | 绕到后面 |
[1:23:36] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[1:23:41] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[1:24:11] | Goddamn! Stone! | 天 斯通…斯通 |
[1:24:16] | Stone! | 斯通 |
[1:24:20] | The phone! | 电话 |
[1:24:24] | Oh, God. Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[1:24:28] | This is Stone, Treasury Department, 1634 Racine, we need an ambulance. | 我是斯通 财政部的 派救护车至拉辛路1634号 |
[1:24:33] | What? 1634 Racine! | 什么? |
[1:24:37] | This? You want this? | 你要这个 |
[1:24:44] | You want this? | 你要这个 |
[1:24:53] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:02] | Bookkeeper. What? | 簿记员 |
[1:25:05] | Book… The bookkeeper? | 那个簿记员? 簿记员 |
[1:25:08] | Bookkeeper! The bookkeeper? What? | 簿记员?什么? |
[1:25:12] | The bookkeeper, he’s on this train? Yes. | 簿记员 他搭这班火车 |
[1:25:15] | He’s on this train. | 他搭这班火车? |
[1:25:18] | Now! What are you prepared to do? ! | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:25:27] | Stay. Stay. | 撑着 |
[1:25:30] | Stay! Malone… | 马龙! |
[1:25:32] | No. No, no! | 不 |
[1:25:36] | Not this… Not this man… | 不 不是这个 |
[1:26:06] | Traings leaving for Miami 12.05, Mr Ness. | 到迈阿密的火车十二时五分开出 |
[1:26:12] | We’ll be there. | 我们会赶到的 |
[1:26:16] | The bookkeeper’s no good to us dead. | 死的簿记员对我们没用 斯通 |
[1:26:20] | Stone? Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:26:22] | “通往各班列车” | |
[1:26:33] | Cover the south entrance. | 监视南边入口 |
[1:27:23] | We’re almost home. We’re almost home. | 我们快回到家了 |
[1:27:29] | Your attention, please. The Miami Flier departs at 12.05 from 33. | 往迈阿密的特快车 将于12点5分在33号月台开出 |
[1:27:35] | All aboard. | 乘客请尽快上车 |
[1:27:48] | Stay right there. Stay right there. | 你等一下 |
[1:27:53] | Stay right there. Stay right there, honey. | 你等一下 |
[1:28:08] | Your attention, please. The Miami Flier, leaving at 12.05, | 往迈阿密的特快车 将于12点5分 |
[1:28:12] | now boarding on track 33. All aboard! | 在33号月台开出 请乘客尽快上车 |
[1:28:29] | Just here. I’m just gonna leave this right here. | 就这样停下来 |
[1:29:22] | Your attention, please. The Miami Flier, leaving at 12.05, | 请注意 往迈阿密的特快车 将于12点5分 |
[1:29:28] | is now boarding on track 33. All aboard! | 在33号月台开出 请乘客尽快上车 |
[1:29:33] | One more. Here we go. | 再来一次 |
[1:29:58] | Here we go. You ready? | 来了 准备好吗 |
[1:30:02] | I’m right here, honey. Here we go. | 我在这里 好吗 |
[1:30:06] | Your attention, please. May I have your attention, please? | 请各位乘客注意 |
[1:30:10] | This is the final call for the Miami Flier, | 往迈阿密的特快车最后召集 |
[1:30:13] | leaving at 12.05 on track 33. All aboard! | 将于12点5分在33号月台开出 请乘客尽快上车 |
[1:30:57] | Here, let me. Get your bags. Oh, thank you so much. Thank you. | 我来帮你 真多谢你 |
[1:31:02] | Are you all right? Thank you. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:31:08] | You’re such a gentleman. It’s so kind of you to help me. | 你真好心 肯帮助我 |
[1:31:11] | I really wasn’t sure if we’d make it or not. | 我担心自己是否能办到 |
[1:31:18] | Is there some problem I can help you with? | 有问题吗? 我来帮你 不用 |
[1:31:21] | No. I really can’t thank you enough. | 我真的很感谢你 |
[1:31:30] | Isn’t this fun? You’re being such a good boy, sweetheart. | 你真可爱 |
[1:31:36] | Thank you again, this is so wonderful.Thank you, sir. | 你真好 真谢谢你 |
[1:31:52] | Please, let me take it from here. You’ve been such a great help. | 我来吧 先生 谢谢你帮忙 |
[1:31:56] | Thank you so much. We’re almost there. | 谢谢 我们快到了 |
[1:32:01] | I’ll take it from here, sir. Thank you very much for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[1:32:09] | Don’t cry, sweetheart. We’re almost home. | 别哭 宝宝 我们快到家了 |
[1:32:13] | Is something wrong? Sir? | 有什么不对吗? 先生 |
[1:34:14] | Come on! Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快点! 离开这里 |
[1:34:17] | What are you doing Shut up! | 你干什么? 闭嘴 走 |
[1:34:25] | What are you doing Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:34:27] | Hold it! Please… | 别动 |
[1:34:31] | My baby! Stay there. He’s all right. | 我的宝宝 别动 他没事 |
[1:34:36] | I said hold it! | 我说别动 |
[1:34:39] | I’m walking out with the bookkeeper. | 我要和簿记员一起走出去 |
[1:34:42] | The bookkeeper and me are driving away. | 簿记员将和我驾车离开 |
[1:34:48] | See? Or else he dies.He dies, and you aingt got nothing | 如果他死了 你们就什么都没了 |
[1:34:57] | You got five seconds to make up your mind. | 给你们五秒钟决定 |
[1:35:01] | I’ll tell ya what ya want to know! Shut up! I’m not kidding | 我告诉你们…我告诉你们所想知道的一切 闭嘴 我不是说着玩 |
[1:35:06] | He’s crazy! Don’t let him do this, I’ll tell you what you want to know! | 杀了他 我什么都告诉你们 |
[1:35:10] | You got him? Yeah, I got him. | 你瞄准他了 是的 我瞄准了 |
[1:35:18] | One! Will you stop it! | 一 请你们制止他 |
[1:35:27] | Take him. | 解决他 |
[1:35:30] | Two. | 二 |
[1:35:59] | The two coded entries in this ledger | 这帐本上的记号代表了收付对象 |
[1:36:02] | represent cash disbursement to all levels of city officials, | 包括了各级政府官员、警察人员 |
[1:36:07] | members of the police and to Alphonse Capone. | 还有艾尔卡彭 是不是 |
[1:36:14] | That’s correct. Excuse me? | 没错 你说什么 |
[1:36:19] | I said that is correct. | 你说得没错 |
[1:36:21] | And you will decipher these coded entries for us? | 而你会替我们译出帐本上的代号 |
[1:36:28] | I will. | 是的 |
[1:36:31] | Sorry, Mr Payne, I can’t hear you. | 对不起 佩恩先生 我听不到 |
[1:36:33] | I said, I will. | 是的 我会 |
[1:36:36] | You were in charge of disbursements for Mr Capone? | 你负责替卡彭先生管帐 |
[1:36:41] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[1:36:43] | And you personally distributed monies vast, undeclared monies to Mr Capone? | 而你是亲自将那些 未报税的巨款交给卡彭先生 |
[1:36:54] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[1:36:56] | Would you tell us the amounts? | 你能告诉我们总数吗? |
[1:37:00] | In a three-year period I personally disbursed monies to Mr Capone | 三年来 我亲自交给卡彭先生 |
[1:37:07] | in excess of one and a third million dollars. | 一百三十多万元 |
[1:37:14] | Would you repeat that amount, please? | 请你再重复一次 |
[1:37:18] | One and a third million dollars. Thank you very much. | 一百三十万美元 谢谢你 |
[1:37:40] | I don’t understand it. What does Capone have? | 我不明白 卡彭为何有恃无恐 |
[1:37:43] | We’re nailing the lid on his coffin, and he’s smiling. | 他一直在微笑 |
[1:38:10] | The son-of-a-bitch is wearing a gun in court. | 那家伙在法庭上带枪 |
[1:38:17] | Get me the bailiff. | 叫法警来 |
[1:38:21] | It’ll be a fast trial. | 很快会结束的 |
[1:38:26] | The man in the front row wearing a white suit is carrying a gun. | 那个穿白西装的人身上带了把枪 |
[1:38:31] | I don’t want this to turn into something. I’ll lead you out. | 我不希望在此闹事 你叫他出去 |
[1:38:42] | Could we speak to you a minute, please? | 请你出来一下好吗 |
[1:39:14] | Get up against it. You heard him. Now, up against it! | 面对墙壁 你以为你是谁? 你听到他的话了 |
[1:39:20] | What’s this? Empty all your pockets, all of it. | 好了 把口袋掏空放在这里 全拿出来 |
[1:39:24] | I’ve got a permit for that. Fine, let’s see it. | 我有带枪的许可 我看看 |
[1:39:31] | I’m not the one under indictment. Everything on the table. | 遭起诉的人不是我 把东西放在桌上 |
[1:39:38] | Let me see. Give him his gun back. | 把枪还他 |
[1:39:40] | “To Whom It May Concern. Please extend to the bearer, “ | 请给予弗兰克尼蒂先生一切的方便和工作 |
[1:39:43] | “Mr Frank Nitti, all possible courtesy and consideration.” | 主席弗兰克运往尼提,所有可能的礼遇和照顾 |
[1:39:47] | “W illiam Thompson, Mayor of the City of Chicago.” | 威廉汤姆森 芝加哥市长 |
[1:39:49] | I’m sorry, Mr Ness, you’ll have to give it back. | 对不起 奈斯先生 你必须把枪还他 |
[1:39:53] | Fine. But that man does not go back into that courtroom. | 好吧 但那家伙不准再进入法庭 |
[1:39:57] | Do you understand me? Yes, sir. | 你明白吗 是的 长官 |
[1:40:26] | “拉辛路1634号” | |
[1:40:31] | 1634 Racine… You know, I used to have a friend who lived there. | 拉辛路1634号 我曾有位朋友住在那里 |
[1:40:50] | Don’t. Let him go. | 不要 让他走 |
[1:40:56] | No! Here, take it. | 不要 |
[1:45:10] | Here I am, Treasury Man. Come on! Harass me! | 我在这里 财政官员 来呀 逮捕我 |
[1:45:17] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[1:45:20] | Don’t just stand there! Harass me! | 别光站在那里 逮捕我呀 |
[1:45:27] | Don’t push me. | 别惹火了我 |
[1:45:32] | They’re gonna burn you, buddy. Yeah? | 我要送你下地狱 老兄 是吗 |
[1:45:35] | Yeah. I’m gonna come see you burn, you son-of-a-bitch! | 没错 我要看你下狱 |
[1:45:38] | ‘Cause you killed my friend! | 因为你杀了我朋友 |
[1:45:41] | He died like a pig. What did you say? | 他死得像只猪一样 你说什么 |
[1:45:45] | I said that your friend died screaming like a stuck Irish pig. | 我说你朋友死前哀号得像猪一样 |
[1:45:48] | Now you think about that when I beat the rap. | 等我脱罪时 你慢慢想吧 |
[1:46:05] | Did he sound anything like that? | 像你这样吗? |
[1:46:39] | One picture, come on, one picture. | 拍张照 拍张照 |
[1:46:44] | Mr Ness, take a look at this. | 奈斯 看看这个 |
[1:46:48] | Mr Ness? | 奈斯先生 |
[1:46:52] | Mr Ness, are you doing okay? I think you’d better see this. | 奈斯先生 你还好吧? 你最好看看这个 |
[1:46:57] | What is it? That’s the jury list, Mr Ness. | 这是什么 这是陪审团名单 |
[1:47:00] | They’ve been bribed. | 他们被收买了 |
[1:47:02] | I got it out of Nitti’s coat. Where is Nitti? | 从尼蒂西装里搜出来的 尼蒂呢? |
[1:47:08] | He’s in the car. | 他在车上 |
[1:47:29] | This constitutes no evidence. I’m not about to allow… | 这不构成证据 没有用 我可不准许 |
[1:47:33] | Your Honour, the truth is that Capone is a killer and he will go free. | 庭上 这案子的事实是 卡彭是个杀人凶手 而你却要让他自由 |
[1:47:39] | There is only one way to deal with such men, and that is hunt them down. | 对付他这种人只有一种办法 便是把他关起来 |
[1:47:44] | I have. I have forsworn myself. I have broken laws I swore to defend. | 我曾发誓 我要不计任何方法捉住被告 |
[1:47:49] | I am content that I have done right. That man must be stopped, you must… | 我很满意我所做的正确方法 那个人必须被制止 而你一定要… |
[1:47:53] | I’ll be the judge of what I must do, Mr Ness. | 我是法官 我会尽我的责任 奈斯先生 |
[1:48:07] | Would you excuse us? | 请你们出去好吗 |
[1:49:12] | Bailiff. Yes, sir. | 法警 是的 |
[1:49:18] | I want you to go next door to Judge Hoffman’s Court, | 我要你去隔壁霍法官的法庭 |
[1:49:21] | where they’ve just begun hearing a divorce action. | 他们刚开始审理离婚案件 |
[1:49:24] | I want you to bring that jury in here and take this jury to his court. | 我要你把他的陪审团带来 把这里的陪审团带过去 |
[1:49:31] | Are those instructions clear? Yes, sir, they’re clear. | 你听清楚了吗 是的 庭上 |
[1:49:36] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么 |
[1:49:40] | Bailiff, I want you to switch the juries. | 我要你调换陪审团 是的 |
[1:49:44] | Your Honour, I object! | 我抗议 |
[1:49:47] | Overruled. | 驳回 |
[1:49:53] | What did you tell him? | 你是怎么说动他的 |
[1:49:56] | I told him his name was in the ledger, too. | 我说他的名字也在帐本上 |
[1:50:01] | His name wasn’t in the ledger! | 但他的名字并不在帐本上 |
[1:50:04] | Wait a second! Is this the law? What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:50:07] | You’re out of order. What’s going on? | 请守秩序 |
[1:50:09] | I think… Do something here. | 我认为 |
[1:50:10] | 我不管你认为什么 想点办法 | |
[1:50:12] | What do I look like to you? Do something | 我看起来像什么? 想点办法呀 |
[1:50:16] | Order! | 秩序 |
[1:50:19] | Your Honour, we’d like to withdraw our plea of Not Guilty, | 庭上 我们撤回无罪申辩 |
[1:50:23] | and enter a plea of Guilty. | 改为有罪申辩 |
[1:50:29] | Guilty? Order in the court! | 维持庭上秩序 |
[1:50:32] | Order! | 秩序 |
[1:50:46] | Bailiff, clear the courtroom! | 法警 维持秩序 |
[1:50:51] | Your Honour! Is that justice? | 庭上 庭上 这公正吗 |
[1:50:55] | Please, why did he switch the jury? | 他为何调换陪审团? |
[1:50:58] | Are you gonna go after the organisation? | 你有何打算? 你打算继续 |
[1:51:00] | Excuse me. | 借光 |
[1:51:03] | I’m asking Your Honour, is this justice? | 那是公正吗? |
[1:51:11] | Is this justice? | 这样公正吗 |
[1:51:17] | Never stop fighting till the fight is done. | 绝不停止 绝不停止战斗 直到战斗终止 |
[1:51:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:51:21] | I said, never stop fighting till the fight is done. | 我说绝不停止战斗 直到战斗停止为止 |
[1:51:25] | What? You heard me, Capone. It’s over. | 你听到我的话了 卡彭 都结束了 |
[1:51:27] | You’re nothing but a lot of talk and a badge. | 滚开 你只会说大话 |
[1:51:30] | Here endeth the lesson. | 最后一课 |
[1:51:33] | You’re nothing but a lot of talk and a badge! | 你只知道口出狂言 |
[1:51:57] | “不可动摇者打击罪犯” | |
[1:52:02] | “奈斯保证不被收买” | |
[1:52:05] | “卡彭今天出庭” | |
[1:52:09] | “卡彭被判十一年徒刑” | |
[1:52:59] | So much violence. | 太多暴力了 |
[1:54:07] | Cleaning up a little. | 总算清理了一点 |
[1:54:18] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我想该说再见了 |
[1:54:22] | Goodbye, George. | 再见 乔治 |
[1:54:27] | I want to…thank you for this. | 我要感谢你 |
[1:54:31] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[1:54:48] | Mr Ness… I think he would have wanted you to have that. | 奈斯先生 我认为他希望你能保有的 |
[1:54:53] | He’d have wanted a cop to have it. | 他希望送给警察 |
[1:55:00] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:55:14] | Mr Ness! Any comment for the record? | 奈斯先生 你对这标题有何意见 |
[1:55:16] | ‘The man who put Al Capone on the spot.’ | 捉拿卡彭下狱的人 |
[1:55:19] | I just happened to be there when the wheel went round. | 我只是适逢其时而已 |
[1:55:22] | They say they’re going to repeal prohibition. | 听说禁酒令将取消 |
[1:55:25] | What will you do then? I think I’ll have a drink. | 你会怎么做? 也许我会去喝上一杯 |