英文名称:The Twilight Saga:New Moon
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | “These violent delights have violent ends, | 这种狂暴的快乐往往预示着狂暴的结局 |
[01:02] | and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, | 那欢愉的霎那 正如火与火药 |
[01:06] | “which, as they kiss, consume.” | 一吻即逝 |
[01:45] | Gran? | 奶奶 |
[02:03] | Edward, don’t! She’ll see you. | 别出来 爱德华 她会看见你的 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Gran, I’d like you to meet… | 奶奶 这位是 |
[02:59] | Happy birthday, Bella. | 贝拉 生日快乐 |
[03:14] | Happy birthday, Bells.. | 生日快乐 贝尔 |
[03:20] | I thought we agreed, no presents. | 我说过的 不用准备礼物 |
[03:22] | Well, the one from me’s not wrapped, so it doesn’t count. | 我的没包装 所以不算 |
[03:30] | That’s actually great. Thanks, Dad. | 真是太棒了 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[03:32] | It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated. | 然后这个是你妈送的 我们商量了一下 |
[03:36] | Well, she coordinated me. | 其实是她说服了我 |
[03:40] | It’s to put your pictures in from senior year. | 可以用来放你高三这年的照片 |
[03:45] | Senior year. | 已经高三啦 |
[03:49] | -How’d you get so old so fast? -l didn’t. It’s not that old. | -你怎么老得这么快 -我没有啊 我还没那么老 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. Is that a gray hair? | 我可不知道 那是根白头发吗 |
[03:56] | No. No way. | 不是 不可能 |
[04:01] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[04:03] | That’s really funny. | 这可真有趣 |
[04:05] | Another missing hiker brings the total to three presumed dead. | 加上这名失踪的登山者已有3起疑似死亡 |
[04:09] | Rangers are searching for the killer animal… | 护林员正在寻找这只杀人野兽 |
[04:13] | Situation’s a!! critica! | 情况很棘手 |
[04:16] | You’ve got to look first before you go | 走之前先探好路 |
[04:20] | It’s Bella. Bella! | 是贝拉 贝拉 |
[04:22] | -Hi. -I’m… | -嗨 -我… |
[04:26] | Today’s the big day, Bella. | 今天可是个大日子 |
[04:29] | R and J essay due. | 罗米欧与朱丽叶的论文写了吗 |
[04:31] | -Oh, yeah. -Wherefore art thou, Bella? | -嗯 写了 -为何你如此美丽 贝拉 |
[04:35] | Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like, | 我想给你们照张照片 我妈妈想要我收集些照片 |
[04:39] | a scrapbook full of memories. | 做一个满是回忆的剪贴簿 |
[04:40] | -Oh. -Cool. Yeah. | -哦 -真棒 |
[04:42] | I take them. I’m not in them. | 我来拍 我不照 |
[04:43] | -No, no, no, come here. -Well, you are today. | -不行 过来 -今天得照 |
[04:44] | You’ll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right? | 要是我鼻子显得太大了记得修一下 |
[04:46] | Don’t worry, I’m in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys. | 别担心 边上有我呢 没人会注意看你们的 |
[04:50] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[04:52] | Oh, good. Cullen’s here. | 太好了 科林家族来了 |
[04:57] | Well, talk to you later. | 等会见 |
[05:22] | -Happy birthday. -Don’t remind me. | -生日快乐 -不用你提醒我 |
[05:26] | Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate. | 贝拉 你的出生是很值得庆祝的 |
[05:29] | -Yeah, but my aging’s not. -Your aging? | -可我的年龄不用 -你的年龄 |
[05:34] | I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that. | 18岁就担心这个太早了点 |
[05:37] | Its one year older than you. | 已经比你大一岁了 |
[05:39] | No, it isn’t. I’m 109. | 才没有 我109岁了 |
[05:42] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t be dating such an old man. | 或许我不该和这么老的人约会 |
[05:45] | It’s gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed. | 太恶心了 我应该感到厌烦 |
[06:00] | -We have to go to class. -Okay. | -该去上课了 -好 |
[06:07] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[06:10] | Someone wants you. | 有人找你 |
[06:12] | -Bella! -Jacob! | -贝拉 -雅各布 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么 |
[06:18] | I’ll leave you to talk. | 你们慢慢谈 |
[06:24] | Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you. | 你好啊 肌肉男 合成代谢类固醇对你身体不好 |
[06:29] | Well, I’m just filling out, Bella. | 我只是长壮了 贝拉 |
[06:31] | You know, it wouldn’t seem so drastic if we hung out more. | 如果经常见面就不会这么明显 |
[06:35] | You should switch schools. You can come hang out with the palefaces. | 你应该换换学校 这样你就能多和白人接触了 |
[06:38] | I’m all right. I prefer the rez school’s exclusivity. | 没关系的 我更喜欢印第安学校的排外主义 |
[06:42] | They let any old riffraff into this place. | 这里任凭种族恩怨充斥 |
[06:45] | I see. Then why are you slumming it? | 那您大驾光临有何贵干呀 |
[06:47] | l was just buying a part for the Rabbit. | 我来这给跑车买零件 |
[06:49] | You should really come take a ride when it’s done. | 等我装好了 你真该兜一圈儿 |
[06:52] | Is it fast? | 很快吗 |
[06:55] | It’s decent. | 还不错吧 |
[06:58] | -I’m kidding. -Okay. Good. | -说着玩儿的 -好吧 |
[07:01] | Hey, happy birthday. | 对了 生日快乐 |
[07:04] | Your dad told my dad, so… | 你爸告诉我爸了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, of course he did. | 我一猜就是 |
[07:10] | I saw this the other day and thought of you. | 前几天我一看到这个就想到了要送给你 |
[07:14] | Catches bad dreams. | 它能带走噩梦 |
[07:18] | That’s kind of perfect. | 太棒了 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:24] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[07:28] | -Good seeing you. -Yeah, I’ll see you later. | -真高兴看见你 -回头见 |
[07:29] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:31] | So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don’t? | 凭什么雅各布·布莱克能送礼物而我不能 |
[07:36] | Because I have nothing to give back to you. | 因为我没有什么可以回赠你的 |
[07:40] | Bella, you give me everything just by breathing. | 贝拉 你的一呼一吸就是我的全部 |
[07:45] | See? Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[07:47] | -That’s all l want. -Bella! | -这就足够了 -贝拉 |
[07:50] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[07:55] | I thought I said no presents. | 我说了不用送礼物的 |
[07:57] | I’ve already seen you open it, and guess what, | 我预见了你打开后的样子 猜猜怎样 |
[07:59] | you love it. | 你会爱死这个的 |
[08:00] | You’re gonna wear it tonight. Our place. | 今晚你穿上这个 到我家来吧 |
[08:05] | Come on. Please? It’ll be fun. | 来嘛来嘛 会很有趣的 |
[08:11] | -Okay. All right. -Great! | -好吧 我去 -太好了 |
[08:14] | Okay, I’ll see you at 7:00. | 7点见 |
[08:18] | Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing. | 贾斯帕 这不公平 你控制我的情绪 |
[08:23] | Sorry, Bella. Happy… | 对不起 贝拉 生日快… |
[08:27] | Never mind. | 还是算了吧 |
[08:30] | You can’t trust vampires. Trust me. | 吸血鬼是不能相信的 相信我 |
[08:34] | O my love! My wife! | 我的爱人 我的妻子 |
[08:37] | Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath | 死亡虽然带走了你甜美的呼吸 |
[08:40] | hath had no power yet upon thy beauty. | 却无法夺走你的美丽 |
[08:43] | Thou art not conquered. | 你未被征服 |
[08:46] | Beauty’s ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks. | 你的嘴唇和脸颊仍然红润美艳 |
[08:51] | And death’s pale flag is not advanced there. | 不曾让苍白进占 |
[08:54] | I hate being celebrated. | 我讨厌庆祝生日 |
[08:57] | There are worse tragedies. l mean, look at Romeo. | 有很多事比这更糟 你看罗密欧 |
[09:00] | Killed his true love out of sheer stupidity. | 他的愚蠢杀死了自己的真爱 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:06] | Though l do envy him one thing. | 但我还是嫉妒他 只因为一件事 |
[09:10] | Juliet is, like, perfect. | 是啊 朱丽叶简直完美无瑕 |
[09:12] | lf you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing. | 如果你喜欢外表美丽的东西 |
[09:19] | Not the girl, the suicide. | 不是因为那个姑娘 是因为自杀 |
[09:26] | It’s nearly impossible for… | 对于我们种族来说 |
[09:30] | For some people. | 这几乎是不可能的 |
[09:35] | For humans, a little poison, | 对于人类 一点毒药 |
[09:40] | a dagger to the heart. | 一把刺进心脏的匕首 |
[09:44] | There’s so many different options. | 可选的方法太多了 |
[09:49] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[09:53] | Because I had to consider it once. | 因为我曾经想过自杀 |
[09:57] | I didn’t know if I’d get to you in time. | 如果没能及时救出你我该怎么办 |
[10:00] | I had to come up with some kind of plan. | 我必须要想一些后备计划 |
[10:04] | What was the plan? | 什么样的后备计划 |
[10:06] | That I’d go to Italy and provoke the Volturi. | 我会去意大利 激怒沃尔图里家族 |
[10:10] | -The what? -The Volturi. | -什么 -沃尔图里家族 |
[10:13] | Now, who’d like to repeat the last few lines of iambic pentameter | 现在 谁能复述一下最后几句台词 |
[10:16] | just to show they were paying attention? | 以表明他听课了 |
[10:19] | Mr. Cullen? | 科林先生 |
[10:24] | Yes, Mr. Berty. | 好的 博迪先生 |
[10:28] | “O here will I set up my everlasting rest | “在这里 我要安心长眠 |
[10:34] | “and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. | 使这厌倦世俗的肉体挣脱宿命的枷锁 |
[10:39] | “Eyes, look your last. | 双眼最后望向你 |
[10:41] | “Arms, take your last embrace! | 双臂最后拥抱你 |
[10:45] | “And, lips, O you, the doors of breath, | 在你的双唇 呼吸的所在 |
[10:48] | “seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death!” | 印下堂堂正正的一吻 与死神签下永世的契约” |
[10:55] | Eyes on the screen, people. | 看屏幕 同学们 |
[10:59] | Thus with a kiss I die. | 就这样 一个亲吻 我走向死亡 |
[11:04] | The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family. | 沃尔图里家族非常古老 力量非常强大 |
[11:08] | l guess they’re the closest thing to royalty my world has. | 是我们世界类似王室的家族 |
[11:12] | -Is that Carlisle? -Yeah. | -那是卡莱尔吗 -没错 |
[11:16] | He lived with them for a few decades. | 他和他们一起住了几十年 |
[11:18] | Described them as very refined. No respect for human life, of course, | 说他们很文雅 当然 并不看重人类的性命 |
[11:24] | but a respect for the arts and the sciences, at least. | 但起码尊重艺术和科技 |
[11:29] | And the law. | 还有法律 |
[11:31] | Above all, the law. | 法律高于一切 |
[11:36] | Vampires have laws? | 吸血族也有法律吗 |
[11:39] | Not very many. | 并不多 |
[11:42] | And only one that’s regularly enforced. | 只有一条是必须遵守的 |
[11:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[11:50] | That we keep the existence of our kind a secret. | 确保我们的存在不为外人所知 |
[11:54] | We don’t make spectacles of ourselves, | 我们不会让自己引人注意 |
[11:59] | and we don’t kill conspicuously. | 也不会光天化日下杀戮 |
[12:05] | Unless, of course, you want to die. | 当然 除非是你自己想死 |
[12:22] | You gotta stop talking about that. | 别再说这个了 |
[12:24] | I can’t even think about someone hurting you. | 我简直不敢去想有人伤害你 |
[12:30] | Bella, the only thing that can hurt me is you. | 贝拉 唯一能让我受伤的只有你 |
[12:37] | And I don’t have anything else to be afraid of. | 其他的我无所畏惧 |
[12:39] | That’s not true. | 可事实不是这样的 |
[12:43] | Victoria? She’ll come for me one day. | 维多利亚吗 总有一天她会来找我 |
[12:47] | Alice will see when she decides, and we’ll be ready. | 爱丽丝能够看到她的决定 我们可以做好准备 |
[12:51] | I could protect you | 我可以保护你 |
[12:54] | if you change me. | 如果你把我变成吸血鬼的话 |
[12:57] | Bella, you already do protect me. | 贝拉 你已经在保护我了 |
[13:01] | You’re my only reason | 你是我继续活下去的 |
[13:05] | to stay alive, | 唯一理由 |
[13:07] | if that’s what I am. | 如果我算是活着的话 |
[13:11] | But it’s my job to protect you. | 保护你不受任何人伤害是我的责任 |
[13:17] | From everyone except my sister. | 除了我妹妹 |
[13:20] | It’s time! It’s time. It’s time. It’s time! | 开始了 时间到了 要开始了 |
[13:26] | Your lips are nettles | 你唇如荨麻 |
[13:29] | Your tongue is wine | 你舌似美酒 |
[13:32] | You’re left as liquid. But your body’s pine | 你像液体般流走 但你身躯如松 |
[13:34] | Sorry about all this. | 真抱歉 |
[13:36] | -We tried to rein Alice in. -As if that were even possible. | -我们试图管住爱丽丝 -似乎永远不可能 |
[13:39] | -Happy birthday, Bella. -Thanks. | -生日快乐 贝拉 -谢谢 |
[13:45] | I found it in your bag. You mind? | 我在你包里找到的 不介意吧 |
[13:48] | Dating an older woman. Hot. | 姐弟恋 真新潮 |
[13:53] | -What? -You first, Rosalie. | -怎么了 -你先来 罗莎莉 |
[13:58] | It’s a necklace. Alice picked it out. | 是一条项链 爱丽丝挑的 |
[14:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Show me the love. | 来秀个恩爱 |
[14:11] | This one’s from Emmett. | 这是艾美特送的 |
[14:15] | Already installed it in your truck. | 已经装到你的卡车上了 |
[14:18] | Finally a decent sound system | 那辆破车终于能有个 |
[14:19] | -for that piece of… -Hey! Don’t hate the truck. | -像样的音响了 -别这么说 又不是车的错 |
[14:23] | Open Esme and Carlisle’s. | 看看埃斯米和卡莱尔的 |
[14:26] | Just a little something to brighten your day. | 是能让你每天都愉快的小玩意 |
[14:29] | Yes, you’ve been looking kind of pale lately. | 我们觉得你最近的脸色不太好 |
[14:40] | Paper cut. | 被纸划伤了 |
[15:06] | Jaz, Jaz. It’s okay. It’s just a little | 贾斯 贾斯 放松点 只是一点 |
[15:11] | blood. | 血 |
[15:19] | Get Jasper out of here. | 把贾斯帕带出去 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 我很抱歉 我 我不能再待了 |
[15:31] | I’ll have to stitch this up in my office. | 去我的工作室我给你缝合 |
[15:37] | Check on Jasper. | 去看看贾斯帕 |
[15:39] | I’m sure he’s very upset with himself, | 他肯定对自己非常失望 |
[15:40] | and I doubt he’ll listen to anyone but you right now. | 恐怕现在除你以外没人能劝动他 |
[15:44] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[15:57] | – l never wanted to have a party. – It’s not your fault. | -我根本就不该来 -不是你的错 |
[16:02] | Jasper hasn’t been away from human blood as long as the rest of us. | 贾斯帕还没习惯远离人类的鲜血 |
[16:07] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[16:10] | Years and years of practice. | 年复一年的磨练 |
[16:12] | Did you ever think of just doing it the easy way? | 难道你就没想过让它顺其自然吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 没有 |
[16:20] | I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people. | 我知道自己想成为什么样的人 我想要帮助别人 |
[16:25] | It brings me happiness, even if l am damned regardless. | 这能给我带来快乐 尽管我受到诅咒 |
[16:31] | Damned? | 诅咒? |
[16:33] | Like hell? | 地狱什么的? |
[16:42] | Carlisle, you couldn’t be damned. | 卡莱尔 你没有受诅咒 |
[16:45] | You couldn’t. It’s impossible. | 你没有 不可能 |
[16:48] | Thank you, Bella. | 谢谢你 贝拉 |
[16:50] | You’ve always been very gracious about us. | 你对我们一直都关怀备至 |
[16:58] | So that’s it? That’s why he won’t change me? | 就因为这个吗 就因为这个他才不想把我变成吸血鬼吗 |
[17:04] | Imagine the situation in reverse. Hmm. | 你换过来想想看 |
[17:09] | If you believed as Edward does, | 如果你像爱德华那样对此深信不疑 |
[17:12] | could you take away his soul? | 你愿意夺走他的灵魂吗 |
[17:38] | You can’t protect me | 你无法永远保护我 |
[17:42] | from everything. | 无法面面俱到 |
[17:44] | At some point, something’s gonna separate us. | 总有一天 我们会被分开 |
[17:49] | It’s gonna be an accident or illness | 可能由于一个意外 或是疾病 |
[17:52] | or old age, | 或者是因为衰老 |
[17:56] | as long as I’m human. And the only solution is to change me. | 只要我还是人类就会这样 唯一的办法就是改变我 |
[18:02] | That’s not a solution. That’s a tragedy. | 那不是个办法 而是场悲剧 |
[18:05] | You’re not gonna want me when I look like a grandmother. | 等我变成老太婆时你就不会爱我了 |
[18:18] | Bella, do you not understand my feelings for you at all? | 贝拉 我对你的感觉你难道一点都不明白吗 |
[18:25] | Carlisle told me | 卡莱尔告诉我了 |
[18:30] | how you feel about your soul. | 你对自己灵魂的质疑 |
[18:34] | I don’t believe that. | 可我不是那么想的 |
[18:37] | So don’t worry about mine. | 不要顾虑我的灵魂 |
[18:40] | You should go inside. | 你该回屋去了 |
[18:57] | It’s still my birthday. | 我的生日还没过 |
[19:02] | So can I ask one thing? | 我能提个要求吗 |
[19:08] | Kiss me? | 吻我好吗 |
[19:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:15] | Up with your turret | 登上你的塔楼 |
[20:19] | Aren’t we just terrified? | 难道我们只是惶恐罢了 |
[20:35] | Shale, screen your worry | 页岩 将你的担忧掩盖 |
[20:39] | From what you won’t ever find | 让你无从寻觅 |
[20:53] | Don’t let it fool you | 别让它愚弄了你 |
[21:02] | Down | 堕落了你 |
[21:13] | Just come take a walk with me. | 陪我走走吧 |
[21:39] | We have to leave Forks. | 我们要离开福克斯了 |
[21:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:49] | Carlisle’s supposed to be 10 years older than he looks, | 卡莱尔的外表本该比现在的老十岁的 |
[21:53] | and people are starting to notice. | 人们慢慢注意到这点了 |
[21:58] | Okay, I’ve gotta think of something to say to Charlie. | 好吧 我会想办法向查理解释的 |
[22:13] | When you say “we”… | 你说的”我们”是指… |
[22:20] | I mean my family and myself. | 我指的是我家人和我自己 |
[22:26] | Edward, what happened with Jasper, it’s nothing. | 爱德华 贾斯帕的事 小事而已 |
[22:30] | You’re right. It was nothing, | 没错 是小事 |
[22:35] | nothing but what l always expected | 是我一直担心的事 |
[22:40] | and nothing compared to what could have happened. | 而且本该发生比这可怕百倍的事 |
[22:49] | You just don’t belong in my world, Bella. | 贝拉 你只是不属于我的世界 |
[22:57] | I belong with you. | 我属于你 |
[23:00] | No. You don’t. | 不 你不是 |
[23:05] | I’m coming. | 我要跟你一起走 |
[23:08] | Bella, | 贝拉 |
[23:10] | I don’t want you to come. | 我不希望你跟着我走 |
[23:20] | You don’t want me? | 你不要我了吗 |
[23:28] | No. | 不要 |
[23:32] | That changes things a lot. | 这会改变很多事情 |
[23:37] | But if it’s not too much to ask, | 如果你觉得不过分的话 |
[23:42] | can you just promise me something? | 能答应我件事吗 |
[23:46] | Don’t do anything reckless. | 不要鲁莽行事 |
[23:51] | For Charlie’s sake. | 算是为了查理吧 |
[23:55] | And I’ll promise something to you in return. | 而作为回报 我也承诺一件事 |
[23:58] | This is the last time you’ll ever see me. | 我保证 这是你最后一次见到我 |
[24:01] | I won’t come back, | 我不会再回来 |
[24:03] | and you can go on with your life without any interference from me. | 我不会再烦打搅你今后的生活 |
[24:08] | It will be like l never existed, I promise. | 就像我从未存在过 我保证 |
[24:15] | lf this is about my soul, take it. l don’t want it without you. | 如果是因为我的灵魂 拿去好了 没有你还要灵魂干什么 |
[24:19] | It’s not about your soul. | 这和你的灵魂无关 |
[24:24] | You’re just not good for me. | 你对我来说 不好 |
[24:28] | Not good enough for you. | 我对你来说不够好 |
[24:31] | I’m just sorry l let this go on for so long. | 很抱歉 打扰你这么久 |
[24:36] | Please… | 求你 |
[24:39] | Don’t… | 别 |
[24:45] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[25:02] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[25:26] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[25:35] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[27:32] | I’m gonna try the Cullens’ place again. | 我再给科林家打电话问问 |
[27:35] | -The Cullens left town, Charlie. -Good riddance. | -查理 科林一家搬出城了 -走的真是时候 |
[27:39] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[27:41] | We’ll find her, Charlie. | 查理 我们会找到她的 |
[27:43] | -Thanks, Harry. -Charlie! | -谢谢你 -查理 |
[27:50] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[27:53] | I got her. Thank you, Sam. | 我来抱吧 谢谢你 山姆 |
[28:38] | There’s a possibility | 有可能吗 |
[28:54] | All that I had | 我所拥有的 |
[28:58] | Was all I’m gonna get | 也是即将得到的 |
[29:06] | Alice, you’ve disappeared, | 爱丽丝 你消失了 |
[29:12] | like everything else. | 所有一切都消失了 |
[29:15] | Now who else can I talk to? I’m lost. | 我还能找谁谈心呢 我很失落 |
[29:25] | When you left, | 你离开的时候 |
[29:29] | and he left, | 他也离开了 |
[29:33] | you took everything with you. | 你把一切都带走了 |
[29:37] | But the absence of him is everywhere I look. | 满眼望去 都没有他的身影 |
[29:47] | It’s like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. | 就像我的胸膛被挖了一个巨大的洞 |
[29:57] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[30:14] | But in a way I’m glad. | 可我还是很开心 |
[30:16] | The pain is my only reminder that he was real, | 痛苦提醒着我他曾经存在过 |
[30:20] | that you all were. | 你们都曾经存在过 |
[30:30] | All right. That’s it. | 好了 就这么定了 |
[30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[30:36] | You’re going to Jacksonville to live with your mother. | 回杰克森维尔和你妈妈一起住吧 |
[30:42] | I’m not leaving Forks. | 我不会离开福克斯的 |
[30:45] | Bells, he’s not coming back. | 贝尔 他不会回来了 |
[30:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:55] | It’s just not normal, this behavior. | 你的行为很不正常 |
[30:58] | Quite frankly, it’s scaring the hell out of me and your mother. | 老实说 我被你吓坏了 你妈妈也是 |
[31:04] | Baby, I don’t want you to leave. | 宝贝 我也不想你离开 |
[31:06] | I don’t, but just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends. | 我不想 但是 回杰克森维尔吧 交些新朋友 |
[31:11] | I like my old friends. | 我喜欢我的老朋友 |
[31:13] | -Well, you never see them anymore. -I do. | -可你们都没联系了 -我们还有联系 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica. | 明天我要和杰西卡一起去逛街 |
[31:25] | -You hate shopping. -I… | -你讨厌逛街的 -我… |
[31:29] | I need a girls’ night out. | 我要过个女生之夜 |
[31:34] | All right. Girls’ night. | 好吧 女生之夜 |
[31:38] | Shopping. | 逛街 |
[31:41] | I like it. Go buy some stuff. | 不错 去买些好东西 |
[31:53] | Hi, Jessica, it’s Bella. | 杰西卡 我是贝拉 |
[31:56] | Yeah, Bella Swan. | 没错 贝拉·斯旺 |
[32:03] | I don’t know why you want to sit through | 我不明白你怎么能看完 |
[32:04] | all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissing anybody. | 僵尸吃人 而且还没有帅哥热吻 |
[32:08] | It’s gross. Like… And why are there that many zombie movies anyway? | 真恶心 怎么这么多僵尸片 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause if it’s supposed to, like, draw a parallel about leprosy, | 是为了类比麻风病吗 |
[32:14] | my cousin had leprosy. It’s not funny, you know? | 我堂兄就有麻风病 这不好笑 |
[32:17] | And, like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism? | 还是为了暗讽消费主义 |
[32:20] | Because don’t be so pleased with your own, like, | 警告人们不要自我感觉良好 |
[32:22] | self-referential cleverness, you know? | 或自认为非常精明 |
[32:25] | Like, some girls like to shop. Not all girls, apparently. | 就像某些女孩喜欢逛街 显然不是所有女孩 |
[32:29] | Although I was surprised you even called at all. You know? | 所以你给我打电话我非常惊讶 |
[32:32] | Like, your depression thing, I get it. I’m totally, totally worried. | 你那么消沉 我非常非常担心你 |
[32:35] | But after a while it’s like, | 都这么久了 |
[32:36] | -you’re still bumming… -You want a ride, girls? | -怎么还无法释怀 -想兜风吗 妞儿 |
[32:37] | …and I’m going through stuff, too. You know? Like Mike deciding | 你知道吗 我也经历过一些事 |
[32:40] | he just wants to be friends. | 比如麦克说只想和我做朋友 |
[32:41] | What’s up? Look what we found. | 这是怎么了 看看咱钓着什么了 |
[32:42] | It’s hard, you know? | 那很痛苦 |
[32:43] | Like, and since when does “just friends”… | 当他说 “只做朋友吧”… |
[32:44] | – What’s up guys? – Look what we found. | -怎么了伙计们 -看看什么上钩了 |
[32:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, where you going? | 要去哪啊 |
[32:56] | Keep walking. | 继续往前走 |
[32:59] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[33:10] | -Dude, come on. -Come here for a sec! | -快过来 -过来呀 |
[33:17] | I think I know those guys. | 我觉得我认识那些人 |
[33:20] | We got beer! We got bikes! | 有啤酒 还有摩托车 |
[33:23] | Well, they seem great. Can we go? | 他们看起来真棒 咱们能走了吗 |
[33:26] | I’m just gonna see something. | 我得过去看看 |
[33:30] | Hey, girlie! | 嘿 小妞 |
[33:36] | All right, all right. We got a taker. | 很好 有人要搭车了 |
[33:39] | Turn around. | 转身回去 |
[33:55] | – Shut up! – You shut up! | -闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry, I thought you were somebody else. | 抱歉 我认错人了 |
[34:05] | No, that’s cool. I’ll be whoever you want me to be, honey. | 没事 亲爱的 你说我是谁我就是谁 |
[34:08] | So, what do you say? | 你想怎样 |
[34:15] | You promised me, nothing reckless. | 你向我保证过不鲁莽行事的 |
[34:22] | You promised it would be as if you never existed. | 你也保证过永远不再出现的 |
[34:30] | -You lied. -You say something, babe? | -你撒谎 -宝贝 你说什么 |
[34:33] | You know what? Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[34:52] | Stop! Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 停车 |
[35:05] | Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底哪根筋不对了 |
[35:08] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[35:11] | -l thought that l saw something. -You… Oh. | -我想我看到了一些东西 -你… |
[35:14] | You’re insane, actually. Or suicidal. | 你真是疯了 要么就是有自杀倾向 |
[35:18] | That homeboy could’ve been a psycho. | 那个家伙可能是精神病 |
[35:21] | I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TV show. | 我差点就去FBI录口供了 就像那些蹩脚的电视纪录片 |
[35:25] | God, that was such a rush. | 天哪 太刺激了 |
[35:29] | Awesome. So you’re an adrenaline junkie now? | 太好了 你玩儿上瘾了是吧 |
[35:32] | That’s cool. You can go bungee jumping. | 真酷 那你可以去蹦极 |
[35:33] | You don’t get on the back of some random loser’s motorcycle. | 没必要坐上街头混混的摩托车 |
[35:36] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[35:42] | Alice, I saw him. | 爱丽丝 我看到他了 |
[35:47] | Maybe I’m crazy now. I guess that’s okay. | 或许我疯了 那也无所谓 |
[35:52] | If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him, | 如果冲动地冒险能让我见到他 |
[35:55] | then that’s what I’ll find. | 那么我愿意冒这个险 |
[36:01] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[36:04] | Where the hell have you been, loca? | 这些日子你跑哪去了 疯丫头 |
[36:10] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[36:13] | -Okay. -It’s a little crazy. | -好 -可能有点疯狂 |
[36:22] | Scrap metal. You shouldn’t have. | 废铁 不是吧 |
[36:24] | I saved it from the junkyard. | 在废车场找到的 |
[36:29] | I think they’ll probably cost more to fix than they’re worth, | 我觉得可能修理这堆破烂不值得 |
[36:33] | but then I thought that if l had a mechanic friend | 但我后来又想 如果有个懂机械的朋友帮忙的话 |
[36:36] | -Me being the mechanic-type friend? -That’s right. | -我就是那个机械系的朋友吗 -没错 |
[36:41] | -Since when are you into motorcycles? -Since now. | -你什么时候开始喜欢摩托车了 -现在开始 |
[36:49] | I get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless. | 我知道你觉得我这么做很傻很鲁莽 |
[36:53] | Yeah, I mean, it’s completely stupid and reckless. | 没错 是非常的傻非常鲁莽 |
[36:59] | When do we start? | 咱们什么时候开始 |
[37:05] | Now. | 现在 |
[37:07] | -Please? -All right. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[37:12] | Oh, hey, be careful. Those things are actually really heavy, so… | 小心点 这东西真的 很重 所以 |
[37:21] | Jake, you’re, like, buff. | 雅各布 你真像个大力士 |
[37:24] | How did that happen? You’re, like, 16. I don’t get it. | 怎么会这样 你才16岁 我不太明白 |
[37:26] | Mmm-hmm. Age is just a number, baby. What are you, like, 40 now? | 年龄只是个数字 宝贝 你现在有40岁了吗 |
[37:34] | It feels like that sometimes. | 有时我确实这么认为 |
[37:46] | That song’s good. You don’t like it? | 那首歌不错 你不喜欢吗 |
[37:50] | I don’t really like music anymore, kind of. | 我其实不再喜欢听音乐了 |
[37:55] | Okay. No more music. | 好 不听音乐了 |
[38:01] | So I was thinking, if we’re gonna do this every day, | 我在想 如果我们想每天都能这样 |
[38:03] | and hopefully we will, | 而且以后也可以的话 |
[38:05] | we have to, like, fit some homework in there somewhere. | 咱们就得抽点时间把作业做完 |
[38:08] | I don’t want Billy thinking that I’m a bad influence on you. | 我不希望比利认为我对你有不好的影响 |
[38:11] | You? Influence me? Please. | 你? 影响我? 别逗了 |
[38:16] | Are you… I’m older than you, | 你…我比你大啊 |
[38:19] | so that makes me the influencer and you the influence. | 所以肯定是我影响你 |
[38:22] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[38:24] | My size and knowledge baseactually makes me older than you | 我的块头和头脑都比你成熟 |
[38:28] | because of your general paleness and lack of know-how. | 而你柔弱无力且缺乏基本知识 |
[38:30] | I convinced you to build two-wheeled death machines with me. | 我说服你帮我组装这个两轮杀人机器 |
[38:33] | Don’t you think that makes you kind of young and naive? | 你不觉得这让你很滑稽很幼稚吗 |
[38:37] | Okay. So where do we stand? | 好吧 那你觉得应该怎样 |
[38:40] | -I’m 35. And you might be, like, 32. -Come on. | -如果我35岁的话 你最多是32岁 -不是吧 |
[38:44] | -Yo, Jake, you in there? -It’s okay. It’s just my boys. | -雅各 在家吗 -没关系 哥们儿 |
[38:48] | -Hey, Jake. -Hey. Guys, this is Bella. | -嘿 雅各 -伙计们 这是贝拉 |
[38:50] | Bella, that’s Quil and Embry. | 贝拉 奎尔和恩布里 |
[38:54] | I’m Quil Ateara. | 我叫奎尔·安特拉 |
[38:58] | So the bike building story is true. | 那么修摩托车的事是真的咯 |
[39:00] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows. | 没错 这些都是我教他的 |
[39:02] | What about the part where you’re his girlfriend? | 关于你是他女朋友那部分呢 |
[39:06] | We’re friends, you know. | 我们只是朋友 |
[39:08] | Burn. | 露馅了 |
[39:10] | Actually, remember I said she’s a girl and a friend. | 我记得我说过她只是我的女性朋友 |
[39:13] | Embry, do you remember him making that distinction? | 恩布里 当时他说得有这么清楚吗 |
[39:15] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:16] | So you guys have girlfriends? That’s awesome. | 就是说你们都有女朋友 很不错嘛 |
[39:20] | Yeah, right. Quil’s actually taking his cousin to prom. | 是啊 不错 奎尔带去舞会的那个其实是他表妹 |
[39:24] | Yeah, that’s still a riot. | 没错 依旧很好笑是吧 |
[39:25] | You want funny, Black? I’ll give you funny. | 你想找乐子吗 我就给你点乐子 |
[39:29] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[39:31] | Hey, that hold’s illegal! | 你违规 |
[39:32] | I got five bucks on Quil. | 我押5美元赌奎尔赢 |
[39:34] | You’re on. | 那你赢定了 |
[39:38] | All of the astronauts. Champagne in plastic cups | 所有的宇航员 香槟在塑料杯里泛光 |
[39:42] | Waiting for the big hero to show | 等待着大人物登场 |
[39:47] | Outside the door he stands. His head in his hands | 他就站在门外 手托腮 |
[39:52] | And his heart in his throat | 心快蹦出喉咙 |
[39:55] | What can he tell them now | 他要告诉他们 |
[39:59] | Dear Alice, | 亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[40:00] | I wish I had your real address. | 真希望有你的真实地址 |
[40:03] | I wish I could tell you about Jake. | 我很想告诉你关于雅各的事 |
[40:05] | He makes me feel better. | 他让我感觉好了很多 |
[40:09] | I mean, he makes me feel alive. | 是他给了我生机 |
[40:14] | The hole in my chest, | 我胸膛上的洞 |
[40:17] | well, when I’m with Jake, it’s like it’s almost healed | 在我和雅各相处的时候 差不多已经愈合了 |
[40:22] | for a while. | 暂时地 |
[40:24] | So, Quil keeps asking to come over. I think he likes you a little too much. | 奎尔总嚷嚷着要过来 我觉得他有点过于喜欢你了吧 |
[40:31] | Well, I’m really not into the whole cougar thing. You know? | 我真的不想卷进什么帅哥风波 |
[40:37] | What’s up with you and age? | 最近怎么一提年龄你就不对劲 |
[40:39] | I mean, how old was that Cullen guy, anyway? | 我是说那个科林究竟几岁了 |
[40:45] | But even Jake can’t keep the dreams away. | 可是就连雅各也不能赶走我的噩梦 |
[40:59] | Wake up, Bella. | 醒醒 贝拉 |
[41:00] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:14] | I thought this thing was starting to work, but I guess not. | 我本以为这东西有用的 看来我猜错了 |
[41:24] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事儿吗 |
[41:28] | Hanging out with Jacob, | 和雅各布相处 |
[41:31] | that seems to take your mind off things a bit, doesn’t it? | 的确让你稍微摆脱了那些噩梦 对吧 |
[41:40] | You know, sometimes | 你知道 有些时候 |
[41:44] | you gotta learn to love what’s good for you. | 人需要学会珍惜那些对你好的人 |
[41:48] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[41:52] | Of course, what do I know? | 当然 我又知道什么呢 |
[41:54] | I’m just a terminal bachelor. | 我只是个无可救药的单身汉 |
[41:59] | Famous ladies’ man. | 超有女人缘的男人 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:07] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[42:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:18] | lf l told you l couldn’t have fixed these bikes, what would you have said? | 如果我告诉你 我修不好这些车 你会说什么 |
[42:25] | Are you doubting your mad skills? | 你在怀疑自己的技术吗 |
[42:28] | No. Definitely not. I mean, they’ll run fine. | 当然不是 很快就能好了 |
[42:32] | It’s just, | 只是 |
[42:36] | maybe if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild a bit. | 如果聪明的话 我应该拖一拖再修好它们 |
[42:44] | If you told me you couldn’t fix these bikes, I would say that that’s really too bad, | 如果你告诉我你修不好这些车的话 我应该会说 那真是太糟糕了 |
[42:49] | but that we’re just gonna have to find something else to do. | 但咱们可以找点其他事来做 |
[42:58] | Is that Sam Uley? | 那是山姆·尤里吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah. Him and his cult. | 恩 他和他的小弟们 |
[43:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[43:10] | Did you see that? | 看见没 |
[43:18] | They’re not really fighting, Bella. They’re cliff diving. | 他们不是真在打架 贝拉 他们在玩悬崖跳水 |
[43:22] | Scary as hell, but a total rush. | 恐怖之极 但绝对够刺激 |
[43:27] | -A rush? -Most of us jump from lower down. | -刺激 -我们只从低处往下跳 |
[43:30] | We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples. | 好让山姆和他手下去炫耀 |
[43:36] | You have some kind of beef with him or something? | 你对他有不满吗 |
[43:40] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:42] | They just think they run this place. | 他们自认统治着这个地方 |
[43:45] | Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids. | 恩布里把他们自己称为猛男纠察队 |
[43:48] | -Now look at him. -That’s Embry? | -看他 -那是恩布里吗 |
[43:52] | -Yeah. -What happened to him? | -恩 -他怎么了 |
[43:55] | He missed some school. | 他经常翘课 |
[43:57] | Now all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a little puppy. | 一夜之间就变成了山姆的跟屁虫 |
[44:01] | Same thing happened with Paul and Jared. | 保罗和杰拉德也一样 |
[44:04] | Sam keeps giving me this look, | 山姆看我的眼神怪怪的 |
[44:09] | like he’s waiting for me or something. | 就好象他一直在等我 |
[44:13] | It’s kind of starting to freak me out. | 快把我弄疯了 |
[44:15] | Well, you should just avoid him. | 那就离他远点 |
[44:20] | I try. | 会的 |
[44:38] | Okay. | 开始吧 |
[44:43] | -You look scared. -I’m not. | -你看上去很害怕啊 -才没有 |
[44:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:48] | -Brake? -That one. | -刹车 -握住了 |
[44:53] | Clutch? | 离合器 |
[44:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:56] | Gas? | 油门 |
[45:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:02] | Now, slowly release the clutch. | 现在慢慢放开离合器 |
[45:07] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[45:12] | Stop. | 停下 |
[45:18] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[45:21] | I’m gonna go again. | 我要再试一下 |
[45:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:43] | Hit the brake! | 快刹车 |
[45:59] | I wanna go again. | 我想再试一次 |
[46:00] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你不要命啦 |
[46:02] | -No. l want to go again. -No. Forget it. | -我就要再试一次 -不行 |
[46:06] | No more bikes. | 不许再骑摩托了 |
[46:08] | Man, your head. | 天呐 你的头 |
[46:13] | Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 我的天 真对不起 |
[46:16] | What, you’re apologizing for bleeding? | 你在为自己流血而道歉吗 |
[46:21] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 恩 我想是的 |
[46:24] | Well, it’s just blood, Bella. No big deal. | 只是一点血而已 没什么大不了 |
[46:32] | There. | 来 |
[46:40] | What are you staring at? | 盯着看什么呢 |
[46:45] | You’re sort of beautiful. | 你还是挺帅的 |
[46:55] | How hard did you hit your head? | 你摔傻了吧 |
[46:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:02] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[47:07] | I did see something in the woods. | 我确实在树林里看见东西了 |
[47:09] | Totally. Baby, l believe you. | 当然 宝贝 我相信你 |
[47:11] | No, he doesn’t. He’s just trying to get lucky. | 他不信 他只是想搏你欢心 |
[47:14] | No, okay. It was jet black and huge. | 好吧 墨黑色的 非常巨大 |
[47:18] | On all fours, it was still taller than a person. | 四脚着地时比人还高 |
[47:21] | A bear, maybe? | 一头熊吗? |
[47:23] | Or an alien. You’re lucky you didn’t get probed. | 或是个外星人 没被拐走算你幸运 |
[47:27] | Well, I saw it. | 我确实看见了 |
[47:29] | You know, you’re not the only one. | 不是只有你看见了 |
[47:32] | My dad’s been getting reports at the station. | 我爸已从警局得到报告 |
[47:35] | Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear. | 已有大概5名登山者像是被熊杀了 |
[47:38] | But they can’t find the bear. | 但他们却找不到熊 |
[47:43] | Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend. | 看你们下次谁还敢不信我女朋友 |
[47:50] | So? I mean, | 这么看来 |
[47:52] | Bella’s back? | 贝拉又回来了 |
[47:58] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[48:00] | All right, that’s… Well, welcome. | 好 真是 热烈欢迎 |
[48:03] | So, listen, now that you’re talking | 既然你又开口说话了 |
[48:08] | and eating again, which, you know, you’ve got to get that protein in there, | 又开始吃饭了 那个 你得多吃点蛋白质才行 |
[48:14] | I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me. | 我想问下你想和我去看电影吗 |
[48:23] | Yeah. Sure. Yeah, l do. | 当然 我去 |
[48:27] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[48:29] | Let me see, we could check out | 我想想 咱可以去看 |
[48:32] | Love Spelled Backwards Is Love. | “反正都是爱” |
[48:34] | You know, it’s a dumb title, but it’s a romantic comedy. | 标题很蠢 可是一部浪漫喜剧 |
[48:37] | -I mean, it’s supposed to be pretty… -No. No romance. | -我是说 应该挺… -不要浪漫的 |
[48:44] | How about Face Punch? Have you heard of that? | “揍脸”呢 你听过吗 |
[48:48] | I mean, that’s an action movie. | 是部动作片 |
[48:51] | Yeah, that’s perfect. | 恩 不错 |
[48:53] | Guns, adrenaline. | 枪战 刺激 |
[48:56] | That’s my thing. | 是我喜欢的 |
[48:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:59] | We should get a bunch of people to go. Do you guys want to go see Face Punch? | 我们该找些朋友一起去 你们想去看”揍脸”吗 |
[49:03] | Face Punch, yeah! | “揍脸”啊 当然 |
[49:04] | Mike, hey, we were supposed to watch that. | 麦克 我们本来就想去看的 |
[49:06] | Remember, the trailer’s like… | 记得吗 记得预告片中 |
[49:08] | -“Punch faces.” -I remember. | -把脸揍得…-记得 |
[49:10] | Yeah! Movie night with Bella. | 和贝拉一起的电影之夜 |
[49:16] | So Face Punch, huh? | “揍脸”? |
[49:18] | You like action movies? | 你喜欢动作片? |
[49:21] | Not really. | 不太喜欢 |
[49:26] | I heard it sucks. Bad. | 我听说这片很烂 不怎么样 |
[49:30] | Are you even old enough to see this movie? | 你这么小年纪可以看这电影吗 |
[49:34] | I mean, you know, without, like, adult supervision. | 我是指不用成年人陪同可以吗 |
[49:36] | Right, yeah, well, she’s buying my ticket for me. | 没问题 她去给我买票 |
[49:38] | She’s buying it. Okay. | 她去买票了 好吧 |
[49:41] | Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu, | 杰西卡放咱们鸽子 安吉拉得了肠胃炎 |
[49:44] | so Eric’s taking care of her. | 埃里克去照顾她了 |
[49:47] | -It’s just us three. -Great! | -就咱们三个人了 -很好 |
[49:50] | -Great. -Yeah. | -很好 -恩 |
[49:55] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[49:56] | Put your gun down or I’m gonna blow your frickin’ head off. | 把枪放下 不然我爆你头 |
[49:59] | Both of you put both of your guns down | 你们两个全都把枪放下 |
[50:02] | or I’m gonna blow both of your frickin’ heads off. | 否则把你俩的头全爆了 |
[50:06] | All right, forget it, let’s do this! | 好吧 就这样吧 开始吧 |
[50:26] | Okay, I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[50:34] | He’s… | 他… |
[50:36] | What a marshmallow! | 真是个窝囊废 |
[50:39] | You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach. | 你应该找个胃强壮点的人出来玩 |
[50:43] | Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit. | 可以笑看血肉横飞而不呕吐的人 |
[50:46] | Yeah. I’ll keep my eye open for that. | 好吧 我会留意的 |
[50:50] | I feel bad. He probably has that flu that’s going around. | 真替他难过 他有可能得了流感 |
[50:58] | What? I can’t hold your hand? | 怎么了 不能牵手吗 |
[51:00] | No, of course you can. | 当然能 |
[51:05] | I just think it means, you know, something a little different to you. So… | 我只是 怕你误会 |
[51:11] | Okay, well, tell me something. You like me, right? | 告诉我 你喜欢我 对吗 |
[51:20] | And you think I’m sort of beautiful? | 而且你觉得我还挺帅的 |
[51:23] | Jacob, please, don’t do this. | 雅各 拜托 别这样 |
[51:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:38] | Because you’re about to ruin everything. | 这样会毁了一切的 |
[51:43] | And I need you. | 而我需要你 |
[51:53] | Well, I’ve got loads of time. | 好吧 我还有很多时间 |
[51:56] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[51:59] | I don’t want you to, | 我也不希望你放弃 |
[52:04] | but it’s just ’cause I don’t want you to go anywhere. | 但只是因为我不希望你离开 |
[52:10] | And that’s really selfish. | 这真的很自私 |
[52:16] | You know, I’m not like a car that you can fix up. | 我不像车那样可以让你来修复 |
[52:23] | I’m never gonna run right. So I should be fair to you. | 我再也无法走上正轨 我该对你公平一点 |
[52:29] | It’s because of him, right? | 是因为他 对吧 |
[52:42] | Look, | 听着 |
[52:45] | I know what he did to you. | 我知道他对你做过什么 |
[52:49] | But, Bella, l would never ever do that. | 但是 贝拉 我绝对不会那样对你 |
[52:56] | I won’t ever hurt you. l promise. | 我永远不会伤害你 我保证 |
[53:00] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[53:03] | You can count on me. | 相信我 |
[53:13] | Well, | 看来 |
[53:19] | I need to go home. | 我该回家了 |
[53:28] | I was feeling sick before the movie. Okay? | 其实电影开始前我就觉得恶心了 |
[53:34] | What is your problem? | 你到底哪有问题 |
[53:36] | Right now? You’re my problem. | 现在吗 你就是我的问题 |
[53:39] | Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital. | 觉得恶心? 或许你该去医院 |
[53:43] | You want me to put you in the hospital? | 你想让我把你送进医院吗 |
[53:45] | Jake! Jake. Jake, the movie’s over. What are you doing? | 雅各 电影都结束了 你这是干什么 |
[53:49] | You’re really hot. | 你身上好烫 |
[53:53] | Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay? | 就象发了高烧 你没事吧 |
[53:57] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[54:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[54:08] | That dude is weird. | 这家伙真奇怪 |
[54:13] | Jake, your dad says you have mono. | 雅各 你爸说你得了传染性腺热 |
[54:17] | He won’t let me visit, but would you call me? | 他不让我去看你 能给我回个电话吗 |
[54:25] | Hey, it’s me again. I just… | 嘿 又是我 我只想说 |
[54:29] | I’m sorry about what I said at the movie theater. | 我很抱歉在电影院说了那些话 |
[54:33] | I just wanted to hear your voice, so no pressure. | 我只想听到你的声音 别有压力 |
[54:39] | Jacob, please… | 雅各布 拜托 |
[54:43] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[54:44] | Okay. We should be back around 3:00. | 我们大概三点回来 |
[54:56] | Look, l don’t have to go fishing today. | 今天我可以不去钓鱼 |
[54:58] | Yes, you do. | 不 你去吧 |
[55:00] | Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about? | 是的 你得去 去吧 胡说什么呢 |
[55:03] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[55:04] | Always am. | 我一直都很小心 |
[55:07] | Those bears won’t get the drop on me, Bella. | 那些熊吓不倒我 贝拉 |
[55:10] | My kung fu is strong. | 我功夫很厉害的 |
[55:45] | Jake! | 雅各 |
[55:53] | You cut your hair off? | 你把头发剪了 |
[55:58] | And got a tattoo? | 还刺了纹身 |
[56:03] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[56:05] | l thought you were too sick to come outside | 我以为你病倒了没法出来 |
[56:09] | or pick up the phone when l call. | 或者病得都没办法起床接我电话 |
[56:13] | Go away. | 走开 |
[56:15] | What? | 什么 |
[56:18] | Go away. | 走开 |
[56:21] | What happened to you? What’s… | 你怎么了 出什么事了 |
[56:24] | Hey! What happened? | 到底出什么事了 |
[56:29] | Did Sam get to you? Is that what’s happening? | 山姆缠上你了 是这么回事吗 |
[56:32] | Sam’s trying to help me. Don’t blame him. | 山姆是想帮助我 不要错怪他 |
[56:36] | But if you want somebody to blame, | 如果你非要责怪谁的话 |
[56:39] | how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens? | 不如去怪那些你深爱的肮脏的吸血怪物 科林一家 |
[56:50] | l don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[56:51] | No, you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你非常清楚我说的是什么 |
[56:54] | You’ve been lying to everyone. Charlie. | 你一直在欺骗所有人 包括查理 |
[56:59] | But you can’t lie to me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[57:02] | -Not anymore, Bella. -Jacob! | -再也不能了 贝拉 -雅各布 |
[57:05] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[57:13] | Look, Bella, | 听着 贝拉 |
[57:15] | we can’t be friends anymore. | 我们不能再做朋友了 |
[57:19] | Look, Jake, l know that I’ve been hurting you. | 雅各 我知道我一直在伤害你 |
[57:24] | It’s killing me. It kills me. | 这让我很痛苦 一直都很痛苦 |
[57:29] | l just need… Maybe give me, like, | 也许你可以给我点… |
[57:32] | -some time or something. -Look, don’t. | -时间 -别说了 |
[57:35] | It’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[57:40] | It’s not you, it’s me, right? Really? | 和你无关 是我的问题 |
[57:43] | It’s true. It is me. | 没错 是我的问题 |
[57:49] | I’m not good. | 我没那么好 |
[57:54] | l used to be a good kid. | 我曾经是个好孩子 |
[57:58] | Not anymore. | 可以后再也不是了 |
[58:01] | This doesn’t even matter. All right? | 已经无所谓了 对吗 |
[58:04] | This is over. | 都结束了 |
[58:05] | You can’t break up with me. | 你不能和我分手 |
[58:09] | l mean… | 我是说 |
[58:11] | l mean, you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[58:16] | You promised me. | 你保证过的 |
[58:19] | l know. | 我知道 |
[58:22] | l promised l wouldn’t hurt you, Bella. | 我保证过绝不伤害你 贝拉 |
[58:25] | And this is me keeping that promise. | 我现在就是在遵守那个诺言 |
[58:29] | Go home | 回家去 |
[58:31] | and don’t come back or you’re gonna get hurt. | 别再回来了 否则你将会受到伤害 |
[58:48] | Alice, | 爱丽丝 |
[58:50] | things are… | 情况… |
[58:53] | Things are bad again. | 情况又变糟了 |
[58:56] | Without Jake, l just… l can’t stand it. | 没有雅各 我…坚持不下去 |
[59:03] | l don’t see Edward anymore. | 我再没看到过爱德华 |
[59:06] | Will it really feel like he never existed? | 难道他真的没存在过吗 |
[59:17] | l will find the place where l can see him again. | 我要找个能再看见他的地方 |
[1:00:15] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[1:00:17] | Laurent. | 劳伦特 |
[1:00:21] | l didn’t expect to find you here. | 真没想到能在这找到你 |
[1:00:25] | l went to visit the Cullens, but the house is empty. | 我去拜访科林一家 但他家却人去楼空 |
[1:00:32] | I’m surprised they left you behind. | 没想到他们会丢下你不管 |
[1:00:35] | Weren’t you sort of | 你不是他们的… |
[1:00:38] | a pet of theirs? | 小宠物吗 |
[1:00:40] | Yeah. You could say that. | 没错 可以这么说 |
[1:00:42] | Do the Cullens visit often? | 科林一家经常回来吗 |
[1:00:50] | Lie. | 别说真话 |
[1:00:56] | Yeah, absolutely, all the time. | 当然了 经常 |
[1:00:58] | Lie better. | 再理直气壮点儿 |
[1:00:59] | I’ll tell them that you stopped by. | 我会告诉他们你来拜访过 |
[1:01:02] | But l probably shouldn’t | 不过或许我不该… |
[1:01:05] | tell Edward, | 告诉爱德华 |
[1:01:10] | ’cause he’s pretty protective. | 他总是戒备心很强 |
[1:01:11] | But he’s far away, isn’t he? | 可他现在远在天边 不是么 |
[1:01:16] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[1:01:18] | I came as a favor to Victoria. | 我来帮维多利亚一个忙 |
[1:01:26] | -Victoria? -She asked me to see | -维多利亚? -她让我来看下… |
[1:01:27] | if you were still under the protection of the Cullens. | 科林一家是不是还在保护你 |
[1:01:31] | Victoria feels it’s only fair to kill Edward’s mate, | 维多利亚认为杀了爱德华的伴侣才算扯平 |
[1:01:35] | given he killed hers. | 因为他杀了她的伴侣 |
[1:01:37] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[1:01:39] | Threaten him. | 威胁他 |
[1:01:41] | Edward would know who did it. And he’d come after you. | 爱德华会知道是谁干的 他会去找你的 |
[1:01:45] | l don’t think he will. | 我觉得他不会 |
[1:01:48] | After all, how much could you mean to him | 毕竟 如果他把你抛下不管 |
[1:01:52] | if he left you here unprotected? | 你对他又能有多重要呢 |
[1:01:56] | Victoria won’t be happy about my killing you, | 我杀了你 维多利亚会不高兴的 |
[1:02:00] | but l can’t help myself. | 但我却忍不住 |
[1:02:02] | You are so mouth-watering. | 你让人如此的垂涎欲滴 |
[1:02:04] | -Please, don’t. l mean, you helped us. -No, no, no, no. | -请别这样 你帮过我们 -不 不 不 |
[1:02:09] | Don’t be afraid. I’m doing you a kindness. | 别害怕 我这样正是在帮你 |
[1:02:12] | Victoria plans on killing you slowly, | 维多利亚计划要慢慢折磨死你 |
[1:02:16] | painfully, | 摧残你 |
[1:02:18] | whereas I’ll make it quick. | 我会干脆些 |
[1:02:21] | l promise. | 我保证 |
[1:02:23] | You will feel nothing. | 你什么都不会感觉到 |
[1:02:31] | Edward, l love you. | 爱德华 我爱你 |
[1:02:35] | l don’t believe it. | 这不可能 |
[1:03:44] | -Dad! l saw them. -What’s the matter? | -爸爸 我看见它们了 -看到什么了 |
[1:03:46] | -In the woods. They’re not bears. -What do you mean “in the woods”? | -在森林里 他们不是熊 -什么叫”在森林里” |
[1:03:50] | Bell, what the hell were you doing out in the woods? | 贝拉 你去森林里干什么 |
[1:03:51] | They’re wolves. l mean, they’re like huge wolves. | 是狼 非常巨大的狼 |
[1:03:55] | Are you sure about that, Bella? | 你确定吗 贝拉 |
[1:03:57] | Yeah! l just saw them. They were after something. | 是的 我刚才看到了 他们在追 什么东西 |
[1:04:02] | Wolves? | 狼? |
[1:04:04] | You saw them? | 你看见了? |
[1:04:08] | All right, well, Harry, | 好吧 哈利 |
[1:04:12] | feel like going hunting? Get some of your guys together? | 咱们去围捕它们 你能叫上些人吗 |
[1:04:16] | Sure, yeah, I’ll just… | 没问题 我只是… |
[1:04:19] | By now, those wolves will be dead, | 我知道那些狼肯定会死 |
[1:04:23] | and Laurent would have told her I’m unprotected. | 劳伦特会告诉她 没人保护我 |
[1:04:26] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[1:04:29] | l should go to the station. | 我得去警局了 |
[1:04:31] | Yeah, you should. You should go. | 是 你该去 |
[1:04:34] | Can you just stay in the house? | 待在家里别出去好吗 |
[1:05:01] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:05:05] | You scared me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[1:05:07] | -What the hell are you doing? -Back up. I’m coming up. | -你来干什么 -退后 我要上来了 |
[1:05:26] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:34] | -For what? -l wish l could explain. | -为什么道歉 -我希望我能解释 |
[1:05:37] | But l literally can’t. | 可是 我不能 |
[1:05:49] | Have you ever had a secret you couldn’t tell anyone, | 你有过不可告人的秘密吗 |
[1:05:53] | one that wasn’t yours to share? | 而且那秘密还不是你的 |
[1:05:58] | Well, that’s what it’s like for me. | 这就是我现在的处境 |
[1:06:01] | But worse. | 或者更糟 |
[1:06:04] | You have no idea how tight I’m bound. | 你无法理解我是多么的煎熬 |
[1:06:08] | l hate this. | 我恨 |
[1:06:11] | l hate what they’ve done to you. | 我恨他们对你做的一切 |
[1:06:27] | l mean, the killer part is, you already know. | 让我纠结的事你其实是知道的 |
[1:06:34] | Bella, do you remember when we walked on the beach at La Push? | 贝拉 你还记得咱们在拉布什海滩散步的事吗 |
[1:06:41] | The… | 那个 |
[1:06:46] | The story. The story about | 那个故事 |
[1:06:50] | the cold ones. | 关于冷血生灵的故事 |
[1:06:53] | l guess l understand why that’s the only part you remember. | 我想我能理解为什么你只记得那一部分 |
[1:07:04] | There’s gotta be something that you can do. | 你一定可以做些什么的 |
[1:07:08] | No. I’m in it for life. | 不 这是我的命运 |
[1:07:11] | Well, maybe we should just get out of here for a while. | 或许咱们可以离开这里一阵子 |
[1:07:14] | Just leave, | 就这么离开 |
[1:07:16] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[1:07:18] | You’d do that? | 你愿意吗 |
[1:07:23] | l would do it for you. | 为了你 我愿意 |
[1:07:31] | It’s not something l can just run away from, Bella. | 这不是逃避就能解决的问题 贝拉 |
[1:07:35] | But l would run away with you | 但如果可以的话 |
[1:07:43] | if l could. | 我愿意和你一起走 |
[1:07:49] | l gotta go. They’ll start wondering where l am. | 我该走了 他们会起疑心的 |
[1:07:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:02] | Please, | 拜托你 |
[1:08:04] | try to remember. | 试着想起来 |
[1:08:08] | It’d be so much easier | 如果你能了解 |
[1:08:11] | if you knew. | 事情会简单很多 |
[1:08:15] | I’ll try. But, Jake… | 我会的 可是 雅各 |
[1:08:18] | Jake, what are you doing? Wait, Jake. | 雅各 你要做什么 等等 |
[1:08:28] | Jake. | 雅各 |
[1:08:46] | Edward, I’m scared. | 爱德华 我很害怕 |
[1:08:49] | You should be. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[1:08:55] | Really, it’s just like an old story. | 那确实只是个古老的传说 |
[1:08:57] | I’m not really supposed to say anything about it. | 我们不该跟别人透露这些 |
[1:08:59] | Did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves? | 你知道吗 奎鲁特人经常被认为是狼人的后裔 |
[1:09:18] | Bella? | 贝拉 |
[1:09:20] | l need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[1:09:22] | He’s not in. | 他不在家 |
[1:09:25] | -Okay, I’m sorry, l really need to see him. -Bella! | -抱歉 我必须要见到他 -贝拉 |
[1:09:45] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[1:09:47] | Okay, what did you do? | 你们究竟做了什么 |
[1:09:48] | -What did you do to him? -Easy! | -你们对他做了什么 -冷静点 |
[1:09:50] | He didn’t want this. | 他不想要这样 |
[1:09:51] | What did we do? What did he do? What’d he tell you? | 我们做了什么 他做了什么 他跟你说了什么 |
[1:09:53] | -Both of you calm down. -Nothing. | -你们两个都冷静点 -他什么都没说 |
[1:09:55] | He tells me nothing because he’s scared of you. | 他什么都不敢说 因为他害怕你们 |
[1:10:03] | -Too late now. -SAM: Bella, get back! | -来不及了 -贝拉 快退后 |
[1:10:06] | Paul, calm down, now! | 保罗 冷静下来 |
[1:10:18] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:10:20] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:10:24] | Jake, run! | 雅各 快跑 |
[1:10:52] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[1:11:04] | Hey! Take Bella back to Emily’s place. | 把贝拉带回艾米丽那里 |
[1:11:08] | Guess the wolf’s out of the bag. | 狼人的秘密被揭穿了 |
[1:11:16] | Alice, is it possible that everything is true? | 爱丽丝 这一切都是真的吗 |
[1:11:20] | The fairy tales and horror stories? | 童话和恐怖故事 |
[1:11:23] | Is it possible that there isn’t anything sane or normal at all? | 难道这世上的一切都是异常又疯狂的吗 |
[1:11:28] | Hey, l think we should go back and see if Jacob’s okay. | 咱们应该回去看看雅各布怎么样了 |
[1:11:30] | l hope Paul sinks some teeth in him. Serves him right. | 保罗真该好好咬他一通 给他点教训 |
[1:11:33] | No way. Jacob’s a natural. | 不可能 雅各布天生勇猛 |
[1:11:35] | You see him phase on the fly? l got five says Paul doesn’t touch him. | 你刚看到他腾空变身了吗 我赌五美元 保罗连他的汗毛都碰不到 |
[1:11:39] | Come on in, Bella. We won’t bite. | 进来吧 贝拉 我们不咬人的 |
[1:11:42] | Speak for yourself. | 我可没说不咬 |
[1:11:45] | l done me wrong | 我的过错 |
[1:11:47] | And done all wrong | 毁了一切 |
[1:11:50] | All the wrong I’ve done I’m sure I’ll live quite long | 我的过错 要自己承担 |
[1:11:53] | Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam’s fiancée? Don’t stare. It bugs Sam. | 艾米丽是山姆的未婚妻 别盯着她看 山姆会难堪的 |
[1:12:00] | Why would l stare? | 我为什么要盯着她看 |
[1:12:02] | Are you guys hungry? Like l have to ask. | 你们饿了吗 这还用问吗 |
[1:12:13] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:12:14] | Bella Swan. Who else? | 贝拉·斯旺 还能有谁 |
[1:12:19] | So, you’re the vampire girl. | 原来你就是那个吸血鬼女孩 |
[1:12:24] | So, you’re the wolf girl. | 那么你是狼人女孩吧 |
[1:12:29] | Guess so. | 算是吧 |
[1:12:31] | Well, I’m engaged to one. | 我和其中一个订婚了 |
[1:12:37] | Save some for your brothers. And ladies first. Muffin? | 给你们的兄弟留点 女士优先 来点松饼吗 |
[1:12:42] | Sure. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:12:44] | Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam’s gag order. | 让雅各去想怎么对山姆解释违约的事 |
[1:12:48] | He didn’t say anything to me. | 他什么都没告诉我 |
[1:12:50] | That’s a wolf thing. | 这是狼人的规矩 |
[1:12:51] | Alpha’s orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 一定要听首领的命令 |
[1:12:54] | And check it out. We can hear each other’s thoughts. | 不信你可以试试 我们能听到同伴的想法 |
[1:12:56] | Would you shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it! | 你就不能闭会儿嘴吗 这些可是机密 该死 |
[1:13:00] | This chick runs with vampires. | 这妞和吸血鬼一伙的 |
[1:13:04] | You can’t really run with vampires. | 其实我没法和他们在一起的 |
[1:13:08] | ‘Cause they’re fast. | 他们跑的太快了 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah? Well, we’re faster. | 真的吗 我们更快 |
[1:13:14] | Freaked out yet? | 现在害怕了吧 |
[1:13:18] | You’re not the first monsters I’ve met. | 我又不是第一次看见怪兽 |
[1:13:20] | Jake’s right. You’re good with weird. | 雅各说得对 你已经见怪不怪了 |
[1:13:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:01] | So you’re a werewolf? | 那么 你是个狼人? |
[1:14:05] | Yeah. Last time l checked. | 是 上次验证过了 |
[1:14:10] | A few lucky members of the tribe have the gene. | 族里只有少数幸运儿拥有这种血统 |
[1:14:13] | A bloodsucker moves into town and the fever sets in. | 如果城里有吸血鬼 我们就会发烧 |
[1:14:19] | Mono. | 传染性腺热 |
[1:14:22] | Yeah. l wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[1:14:27] | Well, can’t you find a way to just stop? | 没有办法停止这些吗 |
[1:14:34] | l mean, it’s wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[1:14:38] | It’s not a lifestyle choice, Bella. | 这不像选择生活方式 贝拉 |
[1:14:41] | l was born this way. l can’t help it. | 我们生来如此 没得选择 |
[1:14:44] | You’re such a hypocrite. What, I’m not the right kind of monster for you? | 你真是个伪君子 你不能接受我这种怪物吗 |
[1:14:47] | It’s not what you are. | 这和你是谁无关 |
[1:14:50] | It’s what you do. They never hurt anybody. | 关键是你做了什么 他们从来不伤害别人 |
[1:14:55] | You’ve killed people, Jake. | 而你们却杀人 雅各 |
[1:14:57] | Bella, we’re not killing anyone. | 贝拉 我们没有杀人 |
[1:15:01] | Then who is? | 那是谁干的 |
[1:15:03] | What we’re trying to protect you people from, | 为了保护你们人类 |
[1:15:06] | the only thing we do kill, | 我们唯一会杀的就是 |
[1:15:11] | vampires. | 死血鬼 |
[1:15:13] | Wait, Jake, you can’t. | 等等 雅各 你不能 |
[1:15:15] | Don’t worry. We can’t touch your little precious Cullens | 放心 我们不会伤害你的宝贝爱人 |
[1:15:17] | unless they violate the treaty. | 除非他们违反约定 |
[1:15:20] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[1:15:22] | You can’t kill vampires. They’ll… | 你们杀不了吸血鬼 |
[1:15:25] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你们的 |
[1:15:27] | Really? We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough. | 真的吗 我们试过了 杀掉他们很容易 |
[1:15:35] | Laurent? | 你是说劳伦特吗 |
[1:15:36] | And his red-headed girlfriend is next. | 他的红发女友会是下一个 |
[1:15:39] | Victoria’s here? | 维多利亚在这里? |
[1:15:41] | Was. We chased her all the way to the Canadian border the other night. | 她来过 有一晚我们一直追杀她到加拿大边境 |
[1:15:44] | She keeps coming back. We don’t know what she’s after. | 但她不断跑回来 我们不知道她在寻找什么 |
[1:15:47] | l do. | 我知道 |
[1:15:52] | Me. | 我 |
[1:16:02] | Don’t worry. We’ve got this place covered. | 别担心 我们会守卫这里 |
[1:16:06] | She won’t get near you or Charlie. | 不会让她接近你和查理的 |
[1:16:09] | Look, you’ve got to be careful. | 你要小心点 |
[1:16:11] | She’s fast. You don’t know how fast she is. | 她速度很快的 快得难以想象 |
[1:16:14] | You know, your lack of confidence in us is a little insulting. | 知道吗 对我们这么没信心是一种侮辱 |
[1:16:19] | All right, I’d better go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[1:16:23] | You gotta go? | 你要走了吗 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:27] | Got a vampire to kill. | 去杀吸血鬼 |
[1:16:43] | Alice, I’m all right. | 爱丽丝 我很好 |
[1:16:47] | Until I’m alone. | 除了孤身一人的时候 |
[1:16:50] | And lately, that’s all the time. | 而最近尤其如此 |
[1:16:53] | Jacob’s gone. He’s hunting Victoria. | 雅各布走了 去追杀维多利亚了 |
[1:16:56] | And Charlie’s hunting Jacob. | 而查理在追查雅各布 |
[1:16:58] | And you’re gone. | 你又不在这里 |
[1:17:01] | And so is Edward. | 爱德华也走了 |
[1:17:06] | And there’s just nothing now. | 我现在一无所有 |
[1:17:12] | You got something, Harry? | 哈利 你发现什么了吗 |
[1:17:15] | Nope. Nothing. | 没 什么都没有 |
[1:17:24] | But l realize where l have to go, | 但我知道要到去往何处 |
[1:17:26] | what l have to do to see him again. | 知道怎样做才能再见到他 |
[1:17:41] | A tear in my brain | 脑海中的眼泪 |
[1:17:49] | Allows the voices in | 让声音蜂拥而入 |
[1:17:59] | They wanna push you off the path | 他们要把你推下轨道 |
[1:18:07] | With their frequency wires | 用那频率的脉冲 |
[1:18:18] | And you can do no wrong | 你没有错 |
[1:18:28] | In my eyes | 在我眼中 |
[1:18:37] | You can do no wrong | 你没有错 |
[1:18:46] | In my eyes | 在我眼中 |
[1:18:55] | A drunken salesman | 醉酒的推销员 |
[1:18:57] | Your hearing damage | 你听力损伤 |
[1:18:59] | Your mind is restless | 你心事重重 |
[1:19:01] | They say you’re getting better | 他们说你会痊愈 |
[1:19:03] | But you don’t feel any better | 可你却越陷越深 |
[1:19:14] | Your speakers are blowing | 话筒在爆炸 |
[1:19:16] | Your ears are wrecking | 震耳欲聋 |
[1:19:18] | Your hearing damage | 你听力损伤 |
[1:19:20] | You wish you felt better | 但愿一切会好起来 |
[1:19:32] | You can do no wrong | 你没有错 |
[1:19:42] | In my eyes | 在我眼中 |
[1:20:27] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:20:33] | You wanted me to be human. | 你想让我做人类 |
[1:20:38] | Watch me. | 看看我 |
[1:20:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:20:45] | For me. | 为了我 |
[1:20:46] | You won’t stay with me any other way. | 只有这样你才能和我在一起 |
[1:20:51] | Bella, please. | 贝拉 不要这样 |
[1:21:56] | This constant noise all the time | 余音不绝 |
[1:22:12] | Even though you’re the only one l see | 你是我眼中的全部 |
[1:22:21] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[1:22:24] | Breathe! | 快点呼吸 |
[1:22:27] | Come on, Bella, breathe! | 贝拉 醒过来 呼吸 |
[1:22:36] | Bella? Bella, can you hear me? | 贝拉 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:22:45] | Jake? | 雅各 |
[1:22:48] | Come here. | 起来 |
[1:22:55] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底想干什么 |
[1:22:58] | l just wanted to see something. | 我只是想看一些东西 |
[1:23:01] | Get her home! I’m gonna go help out over at Harry’s place. | 送她回家 我要去去哈利家帮忙 |
[1:23:08] | What happened at Harry’s? | 哈利家怎么了 |
[1:23:10] | Harry Clearwater had a heart attack. | 哈利心脏病突发 |
[1:23:13] | Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family. | 查理和我爸爸都到他家去了 |
[1:23:16] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[1:23:20] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[1:23:25] | Come on. I’ll get you something dry and drive you home. | 来 我帮你把身上弄干然后送你回家 |
[1:23:39] | 108 degrees over here. | 我身上暖得很 |
[1:23:44] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:23:46] | My hands are freezing. | 我的手都快冻僵了 |
[1:23:50] | It must be nice, never getting cold. | 从来都不怕冷的感觉一定很好 |
[1:23:53] | It’s a wolf thing. | 狼人都是这样 |
[1:23:56] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[1:23:58] | It’s a Jacob thing. | 只有雅各布很温暖 |
[1:24:00] | You’re just warm. | 你真的很温暖 |
[1:24:04] | You’re like your own sun. | 就像是 自己的太阳 |
[1:24:10] | This is better, now that you know about me. | 太好了 现在你已经了解我了 |
[1:24:17] | But… | 但是… |
[1:24:23] | You saw what happened to Emily. | 你看到艾米丽的样子了 |
[1:24:29] | Sam got angry. | 山姆当时很生气 |
[1:24:31] | Lost it for a split second. | 仅仅因为一秒钟的情绪失控 |
[1:24:35] | Em was standing too close. | 而艾米站得离他太近了 |
[1:24:40] | He’ll never be able to take that back. | 造成永远无法弥补的错误 |
[1:24:45] | What if l got mad at you? | 万一我突然对你生气怎么办 |
[1:24:58] | Sometimes, | 有些时候 |
[1:25:02] | l feel like I’m gonna disappear. | 我感觉自己快要消失了 |
[1:25:12] | Okay, not that you need me | 不是因为你想听我才说 |
[1:25:15] | to tell you something like this, | 我永远都会这么说 |
[1:25:18] | but l always will. You’re not gonna lose yourself. | 你不会失去自我 |
[1:25:25] | l wouldn’t let that happen. | 我不会让那发生 |
[1:25:29] | How? | 怎么做 |
[1:25:34] | I’ll tell you all the time | 我会一直对你说 |
[1:25:40] | how special you are. | 你有多特别 |
[1:26:02] | Thank you. For everything. | 谢谢你 为我做的一切 |
[1:26:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:26:15] | There’s a vampire. | 这儿有个吸血鬼 |
[1:26:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:26:19] | l can smell it. I’m getting you out of here. | 我能闻出来 我要带你离开 |
[1:26:23] | That’s Carlisle’s car. | 那是卡莱尔的车 |
[1:26:26] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[1:26:28] | Bella, it’s a trick! Stop! You gotta come with me! | 贝拉 这是个陷阱 别去 |
[1:26:35] | They won’t hurt me. | 他们不会伤害我的 |
[1:26:37] | lf a Cullen is back here, this is their territory. | 如果科林回来的话 那这里就是他们的辖区 |
[1:26:40] | Treaty says we can only defend on our own lands. | 按照合约我们只能保卫自己的领地 |
[1:26:43] | -l can’t protect you here. -Okay. That’s okay. You don’t have to. | -在这里我没法保护你 -好 没事的 你没必要保护我 |
[1:26:49] | You’re about to cross a line. | 你越界了 |
[1:26:51] | Then don’t draw one. | 那就别分界线 |
[1:26:53] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:27:12] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:27:13] | -Oh, my God! What are you… -Bella! | -天啊 你怎么… -贝拉 |
[1:27:16] | I’m sorry, l just, l can’t believe you’re here. Is… | 对不起 我只是无法相信你会在这儿 |
[1:27:21] | Would you like to explain to me how you’re alive? | 可以给我解释一下你为什么还活着吗 |
[1:27:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:27:26] | l saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff. | 我看见你跳崖了 |
[1:27:30] | Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? | 你为什么要自杀 |
[1:27:32] | l mean, what about Charlie? | 查理怎么办 |
[1:27:33] | -What about… -l didn’t try to kill myself. | -还有… -我没有想自杀 |
[1:27:36] | I was cliff jumping. | 我是悬崖跳水 |
[1:27:38] | Recreationally. | 消遣而已 |
[1:27:40] | It was fun. | 很有趣的 |
[1:27:43] | l have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy. | 我从来没见过这么玩命的傻瓜 |
[1:27:53] | Does… | 他… |
[1:27:54] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[1:27:57] | No. | 没有 |
[1:27:59] | He only calls in once every few months. | 他只是每隔几个月来一个电话 |
[1:28:04] | He said he wants to be alone. | 他说他想一个人待着 |
[1:28:12] | Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell? | 贝拉 为什么会有这么大的狗臭味 |
[1:28:18] | That’s probably me. | 因为我吧 |
[1:28:21] | Or it’s Jacob. | 或是雅各布 |
[1:28:25] | Jacob who? | 谁是雅各布 |
[1:28:27] | Jacob’s kind of a werewolf. | 雅各布是狼人 |
[1:28:31] | Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep. | 贝拉 不要和狼人交朋友 |
[1:28:36] | Speak for yourself. | 不用你替她做主 |
[1:28:42] | l had to see you were safe. | 我必须来看看你是否安全 |
[1:28:46] | l thought you couldn’t protect me here. | 我记得你说在这没法保护我 |
[1:28:49] | Guess l don’t care. | 好吧 我不在乎了 |
[1:28:54] | Well, I’m not gonna hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[1:28:58] | No, you’re just a harmless Cullen. | 是的 你只是一个无害的吸血鬼 |
[1:29:00] | I’m talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you. | 我说的是另外一个 因为你们她想杀了贝拉 |
[1:29:04] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[1:29:05] | Yeah, Victoria’s been around. | 维多利亚一直在附近 |
[1:29:07] | l didn’t see her. | 我没看见过她 |
[1:29:09] | l didn’t see you get pulled out of the water, either. | 我也没看见有人从水里把你救出来 |
[1:29:14] | l can’t see past you and your pack of mutts. | 我看不见你和你那群狗杂种 |
[1:29:17] | Don’t get me upset… | 你最好别惹我 |
[1:29:19] | -…or things are gonna get very ugly. -Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | -不然大家都不好看 -别闹了 停 停 停 |
[1:29:29] | I’ll give you a minute. | 你们先聊 |
[1:29:39] | You’re not going anywhere. You’re gonna come back, | 你不会走的 你还会回来的 |
[1:29:41] | -right? -As soon as you put the dog out. | -对吧 -只要你把狗赶走 |
[1:29:53] | Is he… | 他来了吗 |
[1:29:59] | Are there others? How many Cullens are here | 还有其他人吗 科林一家回来了几个 |
[1:30:00] | and how long are they staying? | 要待多久 |
[1:30:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:05] | It’s just Alice. | 只有爱丽丝 |
[1:30:11] | And she can stay as long as she’d like. | 她愿意待多久就待多久 |
[1:30:16] | Well, are the rest coming back? | 其他人还回来吗 |
[1:30:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:28] | Not that l know of. | 据我所知 不回来 |
[1:30:30] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[1:30:36] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[1:30:40] | Well, if that’s all, then you’d better go run back to Sam. | 如果没事你最好赶快回山姆那里 |
[1:30:47] | I’ve done it again. | 我又这样了 |
[1:30:49] | l keep breaking my promise. | 总是违背承诺 |
[1:30:57] | We don’t have to do this to each other. | 咱们两个没必要这样的 |
[1:31:04] | Yes, we do. | 咱们有必要这样 |
[1:31:17] | Bella… | 贝拉 |
[1:31:42] | Swan residence. | 这里是斯旺家 |
[1:31:49] | He’s not here right now. | 他不在 |
[1:31:52] | He’s arranging a funeral. | 他去安排葬礼了 |
[1:32:10] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[1:32:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:13] | Always in the way. | 总来碍事 |
[1:32:17] | Who was that? | 到底是谁 |
[1:32:18] | Bella, step back. | 贝拉 你别管 |
[1:32:20] | -Jake, who was that? -Bella! Bella, it’s Edward. | -雅各布 是谁 -贝拉 刚才是爱德华 |
[1:32:23] | He thinks you’re dead. Rosalie told him why l came here. | 他以为你死了 罗莎莉告诉了他我来这里了 |
[1:32:29] | Why would you…Why didn’t you let me speak to him? | 你为什么要…你为什么不让我跟他说话 |
[1:32:32] | -He didn’t ask for you. -Bella. | -他没有找你 -贝拉 |
[1:32:33] | -l don’t care! -Bella. Bella! He’s going to the Volturi. | -我不管 -贝拉 贝拉 他要去找沃尔图里家族了 |
[1:32:37] | He wants to die, too. | 他也想去死 |
[1:32:41] | He left you, Bella. He didn’t want you anymore. Remember? | 是他抛弃你的 他离开了你 记得吗 |
[1:32:44] | No, I’m not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt. | 但我不能让他心怀内疚的去自杀 |
[1:32:49] | What about your dad? | 那你爸爸怎么办 |
[1:32:51] | I’m 1 8. I’m legally free to go, and l left a note. | 我已经18岁了 法律上讲我来去自由 我还留了字条 |
[1:32:56] | Please, Bella, | 求你了 贝拉 |
[1:32:59] | just stay here. | 别走好吗 |
[1:33:03] | For Charlie. | 为了查理 |
[1:33:07] | Or for me. | 或是为了我 |
[1:33:10] | l have to go. | 我必须得去 |
[1:33:18] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[1:33:22] | Please. | 别走 |
[1:33:25] | Goodbye, Jacob. | 再见 雅各布 |
[1:33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:38] | So you’ve made up your minds. | 你心意已决吗 |
[1:34:41] | I’m afraid your particular gifts | 你的天赋如此珍贵 |
[1:34:44] | are too valuable to destroy. | 不应该被毁掉 |
[1:34:47] | But if you’re unhappy with your lot, join us. | 如果对命运不甘心 可以加入我们 |
[1:34:53] | We would be delighted to utilize your skills. | 你能为我们效力 我们会非常高兴的 |
[1:34:58] | Won’t you consider staying with us? | 你不想留下来和我们待在一起吗 |
[1:35:02] | You know it will happen anyway. | 你知道最终的结果是什么 |
[1:35:05] | Not without cause. | 有因就有果 |
[1:35:11] | Such a waste. | 真可惜 |
[1:35:20] | I’m guessing you didn’t rent this car? | 这辆车不是你租来的吧 |
[1:35:22] | l figured you wouldn’t be opposed to grand theft auto. | 我猜你应该不会反对偷车吧 |
[1:35:24] | Not today. | 今天不 |
[1:35:29] | What? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看见什么了 |
[1:35:30] | They refused him. | 他们拒绝了他 |
[1:35:32] | -So? -He’s gonna make a scene. | -那会怎样 -他准备现身 |
[1:35:35] | -Show himself to the humans. -No! When? | -在众人面前暴露自己的身份 -不 什么时候 |
[1:35:39] | He’s gonna wait until noon, when the sun’s at its highest. | 他会一直等到中午 太阳最高的时候 |
[1:35:45] | God, Alice, you got to hurry up. | 爱丽丝 你最好快点 |
[1:35:46] | There’s Volterra. | 那就是我特拉城 |
[1:36:13] | -Why are they all in red? -San Marco’s Day festival. | -他们为什么都穿红色的衣服 -圣马可斯节 |
[1:36:16] | They’re commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city. | 为了庆祝吸血鬼被驱逐出这个城市 |
[1:36:18] | It’s the perfect setting. | 这情况对咱们有利 |
[1:36:20] | The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself. | 沃尔图里家族不会让他露出真实面貌的 |
[1:36:22] | We have five minutes. | 只有5分钟了 |
[1:36:24] | l know, Bella, just breathe. | 贝拉 放松点 深呼吸 |
[1:36:33] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:36:34] | Bella, you’re the only one he can’t see coming. | 你是唯一一个他预见不到的人 |
[1:36:36] | lf l go, he’ll read my thoughts. He’ll think I’m lying. He’ll rush into it. | 如果我去了 他会知道我的想法 会觉得我欺骗他而迫不及待去死 |
[1:36:40] | -Where do l go? -He’ll be under the clock tower. Go! | -我该去哪 -他就在钟塔下面 |
[1:38:36] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:38:39] | Heaven. | 这是天堂吗 |
[1:38:40] | You have to move. | 赶快进去 |
[1:38:43] | Open your eyes. Look at me. I’m alive. | 睁开眼睛 看看我 我还活着 |
[1:38:46] | You have to move. | 你必须赶快进去 |
[1:38:49] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[1:38:58] | -You’re here. -I’m here. | -是你 -是我 |
[1:39:03] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:39:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:39:18] | l needed to make you see me once. | 我想让你再一次看到我 |
[1:39:21] | You had to know that l was alive, | 必须得让你知道我还活着 |
[1:39:23] | that you didn’t have to feel guilty about anything. | 你不必为任何事感到愧疚 |
[1:39:29] | l can let you go now. | 现在我可以让你走了 |
[1:39:36] | l never acted out of guilt. | 我做的一切都不是出于愧疚 |
[1:39:41] | l just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist. | 只是 没有你 我活不下去 |
[1:39:46] | -But you said… -l lied. | -但你说过…-我撒谎了 |
[1:39:48] | l had to lie. But you believed me so easily. | 我只能撒谎 而你如此轻易地相信了我 |
[1:39:57] | Because it doesn’t make sense for you to love me. | 因为你不可能爱我 |
[1:40:04] | l mean, I’m nothing. I’m human. I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 只是平凡的人类 |
[1:40:08] | Bella, you’re everything to me. | 贝拉 你就是我的一切 |
[1:40:14] | You’re everything. | 一切 |
[1:40:41] | l won’t be needing your services after all, gentlemen. | 我不需要你们的帮忙了 先生们 |
[1:40:43] | Aro wants to speak with you again. | 埃罗想要再和你谈谈 |
[1:40:46] | No rules were broken. | 我没破坏任何法则 |
[1:40:47] | Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue. | 尽管如此 不过咱们最好还是换个地方谈 |
[1:40:51] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:40:54] | Bella, why don’t you go and enjoy the rest of the festival? | 贝拉 你去和大家一起欢度节日吧 |
[1:40:56] | The girl comes with us. | 这女孩得和咱们一起走 |
[1:40:58] | No. You can go to hell. | 不行 想都别想 |
[1:41:02] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 伙计们 |
[1:41:04] | It’s a festival. You wouldn’t want to make a scene. | 这是个节日嘛 不想引人围观吧 |
[1:41:08] | We wouldn’t. | 不想 |
[1:41:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:41:12] | Jane. | 珍 |
[1:41:14] | Aro sent me to see what was taking so long. | 埃罗派我来看一下为什么这么久 |
[1:41:25] | Just do as she says. | 按她说的做 |
[1:41:40] | Go ahead. | 你们先请 |
[1:41:45] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[1:41:48] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[1:41:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:24] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:42:30] | -Is she human? -Yes. | -她是人类吗 -是的 |
[1:42:35] | Does she know? | 她知道这一切吗 |
[1:42:37] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:42:39] | Then, why would… | 那她为什么 |
[1:42:42] | She wants to be. | 想要成为 |
[1:42:45] | And so she will be. | 她会变成吸血鬼的 |
[1:42:46] | Or dessert. | 或是甜点 |
[1:42:56] | Sister. They send you out to get one and you bring back two. | 妹妹 让你去找一个你却带回来两个 |
[1:43:01] | And a half. | 还有半个 |
[1:43:03] | Such a clever girl. | 太聪明了 |
[1:43:05] | What a happy surprise! | 多么令人惊喜啊 |
[1:43:08] | Bella is alive after all. | 贝拉竟然还活着 |
[1:43:11] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 实在是太美妙了 不是吗 |
[1:43:15] | l love a happy ending. | 我就喜欢大团圆结局 |
[1:43:21] | They are so rare. | 太稀有了 |
[1:43:27] | La Tua Cantante(Your Singer) | 你的小歌手 |
[1:43:30] | Her blood appeals to you so much | 你的血液太诱人了 |
[1:43:34] | it makes me thirsty. | 让我充满渴望 |
[1:43:36] | How can you stand to be so close to her? | 你怎么做到的能离她这么近 |
[1:43:39] | -It’s not without difficulty. -Yes, l can see that. | -不是那么容易 -我能理解 |
[1:43:45] | Aro can read every thought I’ve ever had with one touch. | 埃罗通过触摸就可以读出我的所有想法 |
[1:43:50] | And now you know everything. | 现在所有的事你都知道了 |
[1:43:53] | So get on with it. | 那就继续吧 |
[1:43:58] | You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward. | 你自己也是个不错的读心者 爱德华 |
[1:44:02] | Though you can’t read Bella’s thoughts. | 虽然你无法知道贝拉在想什么 |
[1:44:10] | Fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[1:44:15] | l would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well. | 我想看看 你是否也能屏蔽我的能力 |
[1:44:23] | Would you do me the honor? | 我是否有这样的荣幸呢 |
[1:44:46] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[1:44:50] | l see nothing. | 我什么都读不到 |
[1:45:01] | l wonder if… | 我在想 |
[1:45:03] | Let us see if she’s immune to all our powers. | 她是否对所有的能力都免疫呢 |
[1:45:08] | Shall we, Jane? | 可以试试吗 珍 |
[1:45:11] | -No! -Pain. | -不要 -痛苦 |
[1:45:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:45:31] | Stop! Please! Stop! | 求你停下来 |
[1:45:33] | Stop! Just stop hurting him! Please! Please! | 求你了 别再伤害他 |
[1:45:38] | Jane? | 珍 |
[1:45:42] | Master? | 主人 |
[1:45:47] | Go ahead, my dear. | 继续吧 亲爱的 |
[1:45:54] | This may hurt just a little. | 这可能会有些疼 |
[1:46:13] | Remarkable! | 太不寻常了 |
[1:46:16] | She confounds us all. | 她击败了咱们所有人 |
[1:46:20] | So what do we do with you now? | 那么我们该如何处置你呢 |
[1:46:24] | You already know what you’re going to do, Aro. | 你知道你该怎么做的 埃罗 |
[1:46:28] | She knows too much. | 她知道的太多了 |
[1:46:30] | She’s a liability. | 她是个麻烦 |
[1:46:36] | That’s true. | 说的没错 |
[1:46:41] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[1:46:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:47:49] | Please! No! No! Please, please! | 别这样 求你 不要这样 |
[1:47:55] | Kill me! Kill me! Not him. | 杀了我吧 饶了他 |
[1:48:09] | How extraordinary. | 多么伟大啊 |
[1:48:13] | You would give up your life for someone like us. | 你居然愿意为我们这种人放弃生命 |
[1:48:19] | A vampire. | 为一个吸血鬼 |
[1:48:22] | A soulless monster. | 一个没有灵魂的恶魔 |
[1:48:24] | Just get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[1:48:30] | You don’t know a thing about his soul. | 你根本不了解他的灵魂 |
[1:48:37] | Maybe it’s one or the other. | 你们两个之中肯定要死一个 |
[1:48:46] | This is a sadness. | 真是太悲哀了 |
[1:48:50] | lf only it were your intention to give her immortality. | 除非你主动赐予她长生不老 |
[1:49:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:49:06] | Bella will be one of us. | 贝拉将会成为咱们的一员 |
[1:49:09] | I’ve seen it. | 我预见到了 |
[1:49:13] | I’ll change her myself. | 我会亲自将她变成吸血鬼的 |
[1:49:48] | Mesmerizing. | 太美妙了 |
[1:49:50] | To see what you have seen before it has happened. | 能预见未发生之事 |
[1:49:58] | Your gifts will make for an intriguing | 你的能力将会让你成为一个迷人的 |
[1:50:03] | immortal, | 不死之身 |
[1:50:06] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[1:50:12] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[1:50:14] | Make your preparations. | 去做准备吧 |
[1:50:17] | Let us be done with this. | 我们来把事情完成 |
[1:50:21] | Heidi will arrive any moment. | 海迪随时都会去拜访你们的 |
[1:50:25] | Thank you for your visit. | 感谢你们的来访 |
[1:50:29] | We will return the favor. | 我们也会回访的 |
[1:50:30] | l would advise that you follow through on your promise soon. | 我建议你们及早实现诺言 |
[1:50:33] | We do not offer second chances. | 我们不会给第二次机会的 |
[1:50:37] | Goodbye, my young friends. | 再见了 我年轻的朋友们 |
[1:50:47] | Nice fishing, Heidi. | 收获不小嘛 海迪 |
[1:50:49] | Yes, they do look rather juicy. | 看起来相当美味多汁呢 |
[1:50:51] | Save some for me. | 给我留点 |
[1:50:54] | This way, please. Stay together. | 请走这边 不要走散 |
[1:51:11] | Stop! Stop! | 不 不 |
[1:51:24] | You’re here. | 你还在这 |
[1:51:27] | You can sleep. | 放心睡吧 |
[1:51:33] | I’ll still be here when you wake up. | 你什么时候醒来我都会守在你身边 |
[1:51:39] | Bella, the only reason l left | 贝拉 我当初离开的唯一原因 |
[1:51:44] | was because l thought l was protecting you. | 只是想要保护你 |
[1:51:48] | l needed you | 我希望你可以 |
[1:51:50] | to have a chance at a normal, happy life. | 像普通人一样快乐的生活 |
[1:51:58] | It was so easy for you to leave. | 你如此轻易就离开我 |
[1:52:03] | Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve done in 1 00 years. | 离开你是我100年来做过的最痛苦的事 |
[1:52:14] | And l swear, | 我发誓 |
[1:52:16] | l will never fail you again. | 永远不会再让你失望 |
[1:52:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[1:52:25] | -Charlie’s coming. -Hey. | -查理来了 -嘿 |
[1:52:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:52:33] | I’m fine. | 挺好 |
[1:52:38] | Dad, you don’t have to worry. | 爸 你不用担心我 |
[1:52:40] | You know, last time you said that, you took off. | 上次你也是这样说 然后就失踪了 |
[1:52:42] | l didn’t see you for three days. | 整整三天 |
[1:52:46] | I’m really sorry, Dad. | 我知道错了 爸爸 |
[1:52:50] | Bella, do not ever do that to me again. | 贝拉 再也不许这样了 |
[1:52:57] | Ever. | 永远都不许 |
[1:53:00] | And you’re grounded | 你被禁足了 |
[1:53:02] | for the rest of your life. | 直到死为止 |
[1:53:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:53:17] | I’m not technically breaking any of his rules. | 严格说来我没有违反他的规定 |
[1:53:23] | He did say l couldn’t take a step inside the door. | 他说过 我不能踏进门口一步 |
[1:53:27] | l came in through the window. | 我是从窗子进来的 |
[1:53:33] | He’s not gonna forgive me easily. | 他不会轻易原谅我的 |
[1:53:38] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:53:41] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[1:53:46] | l hope you can, | 请原谅我吧 |
[1:53:48] | ’cause l honestly don’t know how to live without you. | 没了你我真不知道该怎么活下去 |
[1:53:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:54:15] | Once Alice changes me, | 一旦爱丽丝把我改变了 |
[1:54:21] | you can’t get rid of me. | 你就再也别想抛下我 |
[1:54:24] | She won’t need to change you. | 她不一定要转变你 |
[1:54:27] | There are always ways to keep the Volturi in the dark. | 还有其他方法可以保住沃尔图里的秘密 |
[1:54:32] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:54:42] | You all know what l want. | 你们都知道我想要什么 |
[1:54:46] | And l know how much I’m asking for. | 我也知道我的要求很过分 |
[1:54:51] | The only thing that l can think of for it to be fair is to just vote. | 我认为唯一公平的方法就是大家投票表决 |
[1:54:55] | -You don’t know what you’re talking about. -Shut up. | -你在瞎说什么 -闭嘴 |
[1:55:00] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:55:01] | l already consider you my sister. | 我已经当你是姐妹了 |
[1:55:08] | -Yes. -Thank you. | -我同意 -谢谢 |
[1:55:09] | l vote “yes.” | 我也同意 |
[1:55:12] | It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time. | 不用一直想要杀你应该会很不错 |
[1:55:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:55:22] | I’m really sorry to both of you for how I’ve acted, | 对于以前的所作所为我感到非常抱歉 |
[1:55:26] | and I’m really grateful that you were brave enough | 同时 我也非常感激你勇敢地 |
[1:55:28] | to go and save my brother. | 救出了我的弟弟 |
[1:55:32] | But this isn’t a life l would have chosen for myself. | 但这不是我会选择的生活 |
[1:55:38] | And l wish that there’d been someone to vote “no” for me. | 如果是我 我希望有人会阻止我 |
[1:55:44] | So, no. | 所以 我反对 |
[1:55:47] | I vote “Hell, yeah.” | 我当然同意了 |
[1:55:51] | And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way. | 咱们可以一起和沃尔图里干一架 |
[1:55:53] | I already consider you a part of the family. | 我早就当你是一家人了 |
[1:55:57] | Yes. | 同意 |
[1:56:04] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[1:56:08] | You know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[1:56:09] | You’ve chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. | 没有她你就不活了 这让我别无选择 |
[1:56:14] | I won’t lose my son. | 我不想失去我的儿子 |
[1:56:22] | I’ll wait until after graduation to make it easier on Charlie. | 我想等到毕业以后 这样查理会比较容易接受 |
[1:56:31] | Edward, I want you to be the one to do it. | 爱德华 我希望由你亲自完成 |
[1:56:41] | He wants to talk to me. | 他想和我谈谈 |
[1:56:46] | So you’re still alive for now. | 你现在还活着 |
[1:56:48] | He thinks it’s me keeping you away. | 他认为 是我把你带走了 |
[1:56:50] | You stay the hell out of my head. | 你他妈别偷听我的想法 |
[1:56:54] | Jacob, I know you have something to say to me. | 雅各布 我知道你有话对我说 |
[1:57:00] | But l want to say something to you first, if that’s all right. | 你不介意让我先说点什么吧 |
[1:57:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:57:09] | Thank you for keeping Bella alive when I didn’t. | 谢谢你在我不在的时候保护她 |
[1:57:13] | No. You didn’t. | 你不用客气 |
[1:57:17] | And it wasn’t for your benefit, trust me. | 我保护她不是因为你 |
[1:57:20] | I’m still grateful. | 我还是很感激你 |
[1:57:23] | But I’m here now. | 但是现在我回来了 |
[1:57:24] | I’m not gonna leave her side until she orders me away. | 除非她赶我走 否则我不会离开她半步 |
[1:57:27] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[1:57:31] | Hey, my turn to talk. | 该轮到我说了 |
[1:57:38] | I’m here to remind you about a key point in the treaty. | 我来是想提醒你别忘了协议里的重点 |
[1:57:41] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没忘 |
[1:57:43] | What key point? | 什么重点 |
[1:57:45] | lf any of them bites a human, | 如果他们咬了人类 |
[1:57:48] | the truce is over. | 停战协议就会结束 |
[1:57:51] | But if I choose it, it has nothing to do with you. | 但我是自愿的就与你无关了 |
[1:57:53] | No. No, I won’t let you. | 我不会让你… |
[1:57:57] | You’re not gonna be one of them, Bella. | 你不能变成和他们一样 贝拉 |
[1:57:59] | It’s not up to you. | 这你管不着 |
[1:58:02] | You know what we’ll do to you. I won’t have a choice. | 你知道我们会怎样对你 我别无选择 |
[1:58:04] | Bella, please, come. | 贝拉 咱们走吧 |
[1:58:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:58:09] | Is he gonna hurt me? Read his mind. | 他会伤害我吗 读下他的想法 |
[1:58:19] | Jake, | 雅各 |
[1:58:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:58:33] | So, please, | 所以 求求你 |
[1:58:40] | don’t make me choose, | 不要逼我做抉择 |
[1:58:47] | ’cause it’ll be him. | 因为我一定会选择他 |
[1:58:53] | It’s always been him. | 我永远都会选他 |
[1:59:02] | Bella… | 贝拉 |
[1:59:11] | -Goodbye, Jacob. -No, you don’t speak for her! | -再见 雅各布 -不用你替她做主 |
[1:59:19] | Bella, get out of here. | 贝拉 咱们走 |
[1:59:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:59:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:59:28] | You can’t hurt each other without hurting me. | 你们之中任何一人受伤 我都会难过 |
[1:59:50] | Jake. | 雅各 |
[2:00:06] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[2:00:09] | You shouldn’t become what l am. | 你不该变成我这个样子 |
[2:00:16] | I can’t do this alone. | 你做不到吗 |
[2:00:21] | Then, please, just wait. | 求你等一等 |
[2:00:30] | Just give me five years. | 给我五年的时间 |
[2:00:38] | That’s too long. | 这太久了 |
[2:00:44] | Then three? | 那么三年 |
[2:00:50] | You’re so stubborn. | 你真是固执 |
[2:00:54] | What are you waiting for? | 你到底要等什么 |
[2:01:05] | l have one condition | 如果你要我亲自去做的话 |
[2:01:10] | if you want me to do it myself. | 我只有一个条件 |
[2:01:17] | What’s the condition? | 什么条件 |
[2:01:19] | And then forever. | 我们要永远在一起 |
[2:01:23] | That’s what I’m asking. | 这正是我想要的 |
[2:01:36] | Marry me, Bella. | 嫁给我吧 贝拉 |