Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 1(暮光之城4:破晓(上))[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 1(暮光之城4:破晓(上))[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:暮光之城4:破晓(上)
英文名称:The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 1
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 暮光之城:破晓(上)
[00:23] Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. 童年并非从出生到某一年龄的时间段
[00:27] At a certain age the child is grown and puts away childish things. 到了一定岁数,孩子会长大,抛开幼稚的东西
[00:40] Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. 童年是没有生老病死的国度
[00:51] Jake! Jacob! 杰克!雅各布!
[01:07] ��於 �E零壹壹年捌月拾叁日(星期六)下午五�r �e行�Y婚典�Y 薄酌 恭�您 �H第光�R 新娘 伊莎�拉・����・斯旺 新郎 �鄣氯A・安�|尼・�R森・卡�� 及其父母 敬邀 �A盛�D州 福克斯�
[01:23] Phil! 菲尔!
[01:29] It’s happening. 终于盼来了
[01:43] You just have to break them in. 你只要练习一下就好了
[01:45] I’ve been breaking them in for 3 days. 我都练了3天了
[01:49] -Can I just go barefoot? – No! -我能光着脚吗?-不!
[01:51] Absolutely not! 绝对不行!
[01:52] I’m thinking it’s just a little much, you know? 我觉得这有点过了,不是吗?
[01:55] The dress and the shoes… 婚纱,鞋子
[01:57] All of this. 所有这些
[02:00] No, it’s exactly enough. 不,这很重要
[02:02] Tomorrow will be perfect. 明天会非常完美
[02:05] Where you want ’em, boss? 放哪儿,老板娘?
[02:07] On either side of the aisle. 通道的两边
[02:09] – What aisle? – Does no one have vision? – 什么通道?- 没人长眼睛吗?
[02:30] You! Go home and gets lots of beauty sleep. 你!快回家睡个美容觉
[02:32] That’s an order. 这是命令
[02:35] OK… 好吧
[03:23] I’m just checking for cold feet. 我只是看看你有没有紧张得手脚冰凉
[03:28] Mine are toasty warm. 我的脚热乎乎的
[03:31] It’s not too late to change your mind. 现在改变主意还不晚
[03:33] You’re having second thoughts? 你有其它想法了?
[03:38] You are? 有吗?
[03:41] I’ve waited a century to marry you, Ms. Swan. 我为娶你已经等了一个世纪,斯旺小姐
[03:45] But? 可是?
[03:48] But? 可是?
[03:50] I haven’t told you everything about myself. 你并不了解我的全部
[03:53] What? You’re not a virgin? 不了解什么?你不是处男?
[04:04] You can’t scare me away now. 你现在别想把我吓跑
[04:09] A few years after Carlisle created me, 卡莱尔把我变成吸血鬼的几年后
[04:13] I rebelled against him. 我向他反抗
[04:16] I resented him for curbing my appetite. 我讨厌他扼制我的欲望
[04:19] For a while, I went off on my own. 有一阵子,我离家出走
[04:22] I wanted to know how it felt to hunt. 我想要知道追寻猎物的感觉
[04:30] To taste human blood. 想要尝人血的味道
[05:14] All the men I killed 我杀的所有人
[05:18] were monsters. 都是恶魔
[05:24] And so was I. 于是我也成了恶魔
[05:30] Edward, they were all murderers. 爱德华,他们都是杀人犯
[05:34] You’ve probably saved more lives than you’ve took. 你救的人也许比你杀的人还多
[05:37] Bella, that’s what I’ve told myself 贝拉,我也是这么告诉自己的
[05:40] but they were all human beings. 但他们都是活生生的人
[05:43] I looked into their eyes as they died and saw who I was. 他们临死时,我望着他们的眼睛,看见了我自己
[05:47] And what I was capable of. 和我的能力
[05:52] And what I’ll be capable of. 我将拥有的能力
[05:55] Why are you telling me this tonight? 你为什么今晚告诉我这些?
[05:57] Do you reall think this would change my mind about you? 你真的以为这会改变我对你的看法?
[06:00] I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself. 不知道这是否会改变你对自己的看法
[06:04] And who you’ll want see in the mirror a year from now. 你希望一年后在镜中看到怎样的自己
[06:10] I know I can do this. 我知道我做得到
[06:12] Let me tell you why, 我来告诉你原因
[06:14] because you did. 因为你能做到
[06:18] You should give yourself some credit for that. 这应该有你的功劳
[06:21] Hopefully a year from now, 希望一年后
[06:22] I’ll look in the mirror and see someone like you. 我在镜子中看到的我就像你一样
[06:27] Someone capable of courage, sacrifice, and 一个有勇气、愿意牺牲
[06:32] love. 能够爱的人
[06:38] -What is that? – Come on! Let’s go. -什么声音?- 快点!我们走吧
[06:40] I’m late for my bachelor party. 我该去参加我的告别单身的派对了
[06:43] Send him out Bella, or we’re coming in after him. 放他走吧,贝拉,否则我们就进来拉人了
[06:47] So this party, will there be strippers? 那么这个派对,会有脱衣舞娘吗?
[06:54] No, just a couple of mountain lions. 没有,只有一些山狮
[06:55] Maybe a few bears. 也许有几头熊
[06:59] Don’t worry Bella, we’ll get him back in plenty of time. 别担心,贝拉,我们过一阵子会送他回来的
[07:02] OK go, before they break my house. 快走吧,免得他们把我房子掀了
[07:14] I’ll meet you at the altar. 婚礼上见
[07:18] I’ll be the one in white. 我是穿的白色婚纱的那个
[07:21] That’s very convincing. 真有说服力
[09:12] What did I say about beauty sleep? 我不是说要睡美容觉的吗?
[09:14] Sorry. Bad dream. 对不起,做恶梦了
[09:18] Maybe it’s wedding jitters. 可能是婚前紧张症吧
[09:22] Do you need some help? 需要帮忙吗?
[09:24] I can do her hair. 我可以帮她弄头发
[09:27] Really? 真的吗?
[09:32] Please. I’m not offended by your choice of groom. 拜托,你要跟谁结婚,关我什么事
[09:36] Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality. 只是觉得我不尊重道德界线
[09:40] Essentially. 基本上是
[09:43] Weddings, they bring everyone together! 婚礼,会让大家走到一起的!
[09:48] Hey, Phil, did you find our daughter? 嘿,菲尔, 你有看到我们的女儿吗?
[09:50] Are those graduation caps? 这是毕业帽吗?
[09:53] Hah! How creative! 哈!好有创意!
[09:57] – Or weird. – Alice? Bella? – 或者古怪 – 爱丽丝?贝拉?
[09:59] In here, Mom. 在这儿,妈
[10:05] Oh my gosh! You’re so beautiful! 哦,天啊,你真美
[10:11] Crap! My mascara. 该死!我的睫毛膏
[10:14] Thanks! 谢谢
[10:17] Charlie, get in here! 查理,快过来!
[10:19] You sure? I don’t wanna … 确定吗?我可不想…
[10:27] I know. I look hot. 我知道,我看上去很精神
[10:31] We’ve thought you needed something blue. 我们觉得你需要一件蓝色的东西
[10:34] And something old. 还要够老
[10:35] – Besides your mother. – Ah, nice… – 除你妈妈之外 – 哦,够损…
[10:39] – It was grandma Swan’s. – But we added the sapphires. – 这是斯旺奶奶的 – 不过我们镶上了蓝宝石
[10:43] It’s beautiful you guys! 真漂亮啊!
[10:45] Wow. Thank you so much. 哇,非常感谢
[10:47] It’s your first family heirloom. 这是你的第一件传家宝
[10:51] Pass it on to your daughter, and her daughter. 传给你的女儿,还有女儿的女儿
[11:02] Mom, I love it. 妈妈,我喜欢
[11:03] No! No smudging my masterpiece! 别!别破坏了我的杰作!
[11:06] She’s right. 她说得对
[11:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:16] It’s time for the dress! 该穿婚纱了!
[11:20] Do you want to see it? – I wanna see! – 你们想要看看吗? – 我想看!
[11:37] They’ve got to be related. 他们肯定是一家人
[11:39] What a gene pool! 多优良的基因库啊!
[11:40] Seriously. 不是盖的
[11:42] You’ve got some drool. 你…流口水了
[11:47] So, do you think Bella will be showing? 你认为贝拉会现身吗?
[11:50] Jess, she is not pregnant. 杰西,她没怀孕
[11:52] Okay! Who else gets married at 18? 好吧!还有谁18岁就结婚的?
[12:19] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[12:22] Yeah… 是的…
[12:27] Just don’t let me fall, Dad. 别让我摔倒,老爸
[12:30] Never. 绝对不会
[14:37] Ladies and gentlemen, we’re gathered here on this glorious day 女士们先生们,在这个大喜的日子,我们欢聚一堂
[14:41] to witness the union of 一同见证爱德华・卡伦
[14:42] Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. 和贝拉・斯旺这对新人的结合
[14:45] Please repeat after me. 请跟我说
[14:48] “I, Edward Cullen.” 我,爱德华・卡伦
[14:50] I, Edward Cullen. 我,爱德华・卡伦
[14:51] “Take you, Bella Swan.” 将与你,贝拉・斯旺
[14:54] Take you, Bella Swan. 将与你,贝拉・斯旺
[14:55] “To have and to hold.” 永结同心
[14:59] To have and to hold. 永结同心
[15:03] For better or for worse. 不论好坏
[15:05] For richer or for poorer. 不论富有或贫苦
[15:08] In sickness and in health. 不论疾病或健康
[15:12] To love. 都彼此相爱
[15:15] To cherish. 并相互珍惜
[15:17] As long as we both shall live. 直到永远
[15:22] I do. 我愿意
[15:23] I do. 我愿意
[15:27] I love you. 我爱你
[15:29] I love you. 我爱你
[16:35] I just thought it would be bigger. 我原以为会再大些
[16:38] Hi guys. 嗨,你们好
[16:40] We were just saying how pretty everything is. We were all just saying. 我们才在聊这里真漂亮
[16:42] Thanks so much. You don’t think it’s too much? 太谢谢了,你们不觉得太铺张了吗?
[16:45] No! Not at all. 没有,完全没有
[16:48] Hey man! Nice to see you. 嘿,哥们!很高兴见到你
[16:50] I’m happy for you.Thank you! 我替你高兴,谢谢!
[16:53] I hope you’ll be happy, Bella. 我希望你幸福,贝拉
[16:54] Thank you, Billy. 谢谢你,比利
[16:57] Have you heard from him? 你有他的消息吗?
[16:58] I’m sure Jake wishes you the best. 我肯定杰克会祝福你的
[17:02] Well, I plan on getting drunk. 我要去喝个痛快了
[17:05] They’re serving some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass? 他们准备的香槟很不错。苏,要我帮你拿一杯吗?
[17:10] Sparkling is fine with her. 她喝起泡葡萄酒就好
[17:12] Sounds great. 好极了
[17:16] Bella! 贝拉!
[17:19] – Congratulations! – Thank you. – 恭喜! – 谢谢
[17:22] Eleazar and Carmen, right? 艾丽莎和卡门,对吗?
[17:24] And these are cousins from Alaska. Tanya and Kate. 这些是来自阿拉斯加的表兄弟。塔尼亚和凯特
[17:27] We’ve heard so much about you! 我们听到很多关于你的事了
[17:29] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入大家庭
[17:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:36] Irina. 易瑞娜
[17:38] Come meet Bella. 来见见贝拉
[17:44] – I can’t do this. – You’ve promised. – 我做不到 – 你答应过
[17:48] They’ve invited one… 他们邀请了一个…
[17:57] Irina, he is our friend. 易瑞娜,他是我们的朋友
[17:59] They killed Laurent. 他们杀了劳伦特
[18:00] He tried to kill Bella. 他想要杀贝拉
[18:02] I don’t believe that! He wanted to be like us. 我不相信!他想要和我们一样
[18:06] To live in peace with humans, 与人类和平共处
[18:09] with me. 跟我相守
[18:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:14] Irina! 易瑞娜!
[18:17] Let’s not monopolize the bride. 我们不要把持着新娘了
[18:19] – Congratulations! – Thank you. – 恭喜 – 谢谢
[18:21] Sorry. 对不起
[18:24] What’s a wedding without family drama? 没有家族闹剧,哪叫婚礼?
[18:27] Excuse me. Is this on? 对不起。这开了吗?
[18:31] Hello! 大家好
[18:36] I’d like to propose a toast, 我想要举杯敬酒
[18:38] to my new sister. 敬我的新弟妹
[18:41] Bella, I hope you’ve got enough sleep these last 18 years 贝拉,我希望你在过去的18年里睡眠充足
[18:45] cause you won’t be getting anymore for a while. 因为你可能有一阵子没法好好睡了
[18:53] Bella was just like everybody else 贝拉和大家一样
[18:55] totally mesmerized by Edward. 完全迷上了爱德华
[18:59] Or “The Hair” as I called him. 或者说“头发”,这是我给他起的外号
[19:03] And then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. 突然之间,爱德华爱上了贝拉
[19:09] Although she’s not captain of the volleyball team. 尽管她不是排球队队长
[19:13] I’m just kidding. 我只是开开玩笑
[19:15] Or the president of the Student Council. 也不是学生会主席
[19:17] Edward will be a good husband. 爱德华会是一个好丈夫
[19:21] I know this because… 我知道这个是因为…
[19:23] I’m a cop. 我是警察
[19:25] I know things. 我什么都知道
[19:28] Like how to hunt somebody 比如怎么抓捕犯人
[19:31] till the ends of the earth. 追到天涯海角
[19:33] Now that you’re my sister… 既然你是我的姐姐
[19:36] You have to get over your aversion to fashion. 你就得克服对时装的反感
[19:39] And I know how to use a gun. 我知道怎么用枪
[19:42] Skirts, heels, and handbags. 短裙、高跟鞋和手袋
[19:45] “Go to sleep, my love. 睡吧,我的宝贝
[19:48] Go to sleep. 睡吧
[19:52] When you wake, 当你醒来
[19:55] you’ll see me.” 你会看见我
[19:58] I’d like to thank Renee and Charlie 我想要谢谢蕾妮和查理
[20:00] for bringing such a wonderful person into the world. 让这么出色的人来到人世间
[20:04] And into our lives. 带到我们的生命中
[20:05] We’ll cherish and protect her forever. 我们会永远珍惜、保护她
[20:08] It’s an extraordinary thing 非同寻常的是
[20:11] to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. 能遇见一个你能敞开心扉的人
[20:15] They’ll accept you for what you are. 他们会接受你的一切
[20:21] I’ve been waiting what seems like a very long time 我等待了很长的时间
[20:26] to get beyond what I am. 才能够超越自我
[20:30] With Bella, 有了贝拉
[20:34] I feel like I can finally begin. 我才感到人生终于可以开始了
[20:41] So I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. 在此向我美丽的新娘敬酒
[20:47] No measure of time with you will be long enough, 跟你在一起的时光永远嫌不够
[20:53] but let’s start with forever. 但让我们从“永恒”开始
[21:24] Another of your gifts has just arrived. 你还有一份礼物刚到
[21:27] What? 什么?
[21:29] Come on… 跟我来…
[21:32] What’s a wedding present doing in here? 什么婚礼礼物会在这里?
[21:35] It’s a little more private. 这样比较隐密一点
[21:37] The best man didn’t have time to get a tux. 伴郎还没时间准备燕尾服
[21:41] Jacob! 雅各布!
[21:44] Jacob. 雅各布
[21:48] Hey! 嘿!
[21:51] – Hey Bella. – Hey. – 嘿,Bella – 嘿
[21:53] It was kind of you. 你真是好人
[21:55] Kind is my middle name. 人好是我的座右铭
[22:01] I’ll see if Rosalie wants to dance. 我看看罗莎莉想不想跳舞
[22:05] I’m sorry I’m late. 对不起迟到了
[22:06] It doesn’t matter. 没关系
[22:09] Everything is perfect now. 现在一切都很好
[22:14] Dance with me? 想要跟我跳支舞吗?
[22:28] Where have you been? 你去哪里了?
[22:31] We were gonna put your face on a milk carton. 们都要张贴寻人启事了
[22:34] Mostly northern Canada. 大多数时间在加拿大北部
[22:37] I think. 我想是这样
[22:40] It’s weird to be back on two legs again, 能够重新直立行走真是奇怪
[22:42] with clothes. 还穿着衣服
[22:44] I fell out of practice with the whole human thing. 我很久没有过人的生活了
[22:50] Are you okay, 你现在在这里
[22:54] being here? 还好吧?
[22:58] Why? Afraid I’ll trash your party? 怎么?怕我踢场子啊?
[23:11] You’re not the only one. 又不是只有你一个
[23:16] You’d think I’d be used to telling you goodbye by now. 你该认为我现在已经习惯和你说再见了
[23:22] Come on, you’re not supposed to be the one crying, Bella. 哭的人不该是你,贝拉
[23:30] Everyone cries at weddings. 谁在结婚时不掉泪
[23:35] This is how I’ll remember you. 这样我会只记得哭泣的你
[23:38] Pink cheeks. 粉红的脸蛋
[23:41] Two left feet. 笨手笨脚
[23:49] Heart beat. 心跳
[23:53] So what, soon I’m gonna be dead to you? 所以很快地你就不再当我是活人?
[23:55] No. 没有
[24:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:09] I’m trying to appreciate your last night as human. 我只是很珍惜你身为人类的最后一晚
[24:14] It’s not my last night. 这不是我的最后一夜
[24:19] What? I thought you… 什么?我以为你
[24:22] I didn’t really wanna spend my honeymoon writhing in pain. 我不想我的蜜月在痛苦中渡过
[24:27] What’s the point? 什么意思?
[24:30] It’s not like you’re gonna have a real honeymoon with him. 反正跟他一起又不会有个真正的蜜月之旅
[24:34] It will be as real as any other. 会和任何其它蜜月一样真实
[24:36] That’s a sick joke. 这是什么玩笑话
[24:39] You’re joking? 你在开玩笑吧?
[24:43] What? While you’re still human? 什么?在你还是人类之身时蜜月?
[24:44] You can’t be serious,Bella. Tell me you’re not that stupid? 你不是认真的,贝拉,告诉我你没那么傻?
[24:49] I mean it’s really none of your business. 真的不关你的事
[24:51] No, you can’t do this. – Jake… – 不,你不能这么做 – 杰克…
[24:54] – Listen to me, Bella. – Let me go! – 听我说,贝拉 – 放开我!
[24:56] Jacob, calm down. 雅克布,冷静一点
[24:58] Are you out of your mind? Huh? You’ll kill her! 你疯了吗?你会杀了她!
[25:01] Jake, walk away. 杰克,走开
[25:07] Enough, Jacob! 够了,雅各布!
[25:09] Stay out of this, Sam. 你别管,山姆
[25:11] You’re not gonna start something that we’ll have to finish. 别闯祸了让我们帮你擦屁股
[25:13] – She’ll die! – She’s not our concern anymore. – 她会死的! – 这不关我们的事了
[25:35] Let’s go, Seth! 走吧,赛斯!
[25:42] – I’m really stupid. – No, it’s alright. – 我真傻 – 不,没关系
[25:46] They probably miss us. Let’s go back. 他们可能惦记我们了,我们回去吧
[26:10] He won’t tell you where he’s taking you? 他不肯告诉你他要带你去哪里?
[26:13] No, it’s surprise. 是啊,他想给我惊喜
[26:18] Well, wear a hat and use sunscreen. 好,戴上帽子,涂涂防晒霜
[26:22] – Take care. – I will. – 小心点 – 我会的
[26:25] OK. 好的
[26:29] I love you, Bella. 我爱你,贝拉
[26:31] I love you! 我也爱你!
[26:33] So much. 非常爱
[26:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:52] Everything is packed and ready to go. 东西都打包好了,随时可以出发
[26:55] Cool. 太棒了
[27:02] – I’ll go see him. – Yeah. – 我去看他 – 好的
[27:15] Dad… 老爸…
[27:21] Well… 好吧^
[27:24] It’s gonna be strange, 可能会比较奇怪
[27:28] You’re not living under my roof. 你不住在我这里了
[27:31] Yeah… 是的
[27:32] It will be strange for me, too. 我也会觉得奇怪
[27:38] You know it’ll always be your home, right? 你知道这里永远是你的家,对吗?
[27:49] I love you, Dad. 我爱你,爸爸
[27:51] Forever. 永远
[27:58] I love you too, Bella. 我也爱你,Bella
[28:00] I always have and always will. 一直爱,永远爱
[28:09] Alright… 好吧
[28:14] Go on. Don’t want to miss your plane. 走吧,别赶不上飞机
[28:17] Wherever it’s going. 不管是去哪里
[28:23] OK… 好的
[28:27] Goodbye. 再见
[28:33] Ready? 准备好了?
[28:55] Yeah, I’m ready. 好了
[30:02] Pare o carro. (葡萄牙语)请靠边停车
[30:45] So we’re not staying in Rio? 我们不住在里约热内卢?
[30:47] No, just passing through. 不,只是路过
[30:49] Are we close? 快到了吗?
[31:07] That’s Isle Esme. 那是埃斯梅岛
[31:09] It was a gift from Carlisle. 这是卡莱尔的礼物
[31:27] Is this totally necessary? 真的有必要吗?
[31:30] I’m nothing if not traditional. 如果不传统就不是我了
[31:47] Want to take a look around? 要四处转转吗?
[32:39] Are you tired? 你累吗?
[32:47] Want a swim? 想游泳吗?
[32:49] Yeah, sounds nice. 听上去不错
[32:59] I need a few minutes as a human. 身为人类,我需要几分钟准备一下
[33:07] Don’t delay, Mrs. Cullen. 别拖太久,卡伦太太
[33:13] OK. 好的
[33:35] OK… 好的
[34:13] Alice!
[34:37] Don’t be a coward. 别做胆小鬼
[35:32] You’re so beautiful! 你真漂亮!
[35:54] I promise that we’d try, 我答应我们可以试试
[35:57] but if this doesn’t work… 但是如果不成功
[36:01] I trust you. 我信任你
[36:49] It’s OK. 没事的
[38:39] Bella, you’re hurt Bella, 你受伤了
[38:44] What? 什么?
[38:54] No, Bella. Look. 不,Bella。看
[39:06] I can’t tell you how sorry I am. 我真的非常抱歉
[39:23] I’m not. 我没有
[39:25] Really, I’m not. I’m fine… 真的,我没有。我很好
[39:27] Don’t say you’re fine. 别说你很好
[39:30] Just don’t. 不要
[39:32] No, you don’t! 不要!
[39:34] Don’t ruin this. 别扫兴
[39:36] I’ve already ruined it. 我已经扫兴了
[39:41] Why can’t see you how perfectly happy I am? 你难道看不出我有多快乐吗?
[39:45] Or was, five seconds ago. 或者说,五秒钟之前是这样
[39:49] Now I’m sorta pissed off actually. 现在我真的有点生气了
[39:51] Well, you should be angry with me. 你应该对我生气
[39:55] We knew this was going to be tricky, right? 我们知道这很蹊跷
[39:57] I think we did amazing. 我认为我们做的很棒
[40:04] It was amazing for me. 对我来说很棒
[40:07] That’s what you’re worried about? 这就是你所担心的?
[40:09] That I didn’t enjoy myself? 怕我不开心?
[40:14] I know it’s not the same for you but 我知道对你来说不同,但
[40:18] for a human… 对人来说
[40:20] I can’t imagine it gets better. 我想不出还有什么比这更好了
[40:27] Last night was the best night of my existence. 昨晚是我有生以来最美好的夜晚
[40:36] It was the best. 是最美好的
[40:56] You’re not gonna touch me again, are you? 你不会再碰我,是吗?
[41:03] You know that’s not what I meant. 你知道我不是这个意思
[41:05] Let me make you breakfast. 我来为你做早餐吧
[43:21] I win. 我赢了
[43:37] Bella.
[43:42] You having a nightmare? 你做恶梦了?
[43:44] No. 没
[43:55] It was just a dream. 只是一个梦
[43:59] It was a really good dream. 一个很美的梦
[44:01] Then why are you crying? 那你为什么哭呢?
[44:04] I wanted it to be real. 我希望它是真实的
[44:08] Tell me. 告诉我
[44:16] Bella, I can’t. Bella,我不能
[44:21] Please… 求你了
[44:25] Please… 求你了
[45:00] Maybe they’ll say she was in a car crash. 也许他们会说她遇上车祸了。
[45:03] Or tripped and fell off a cliff. 或者失足从悬崖摔落
[45:13] At least, I’ll get one thing out of it. 至少我能想明白一点
[45:17] No you won’t. 你不能
[45:20] The Cullens are not a danger to the town or tribe. Cullens一家对小镇或部落没有危险
[45:24] He will kill her or change her. 他会杀了她或把她变成吸血鬼
[45:26] -And the treaty says… – I say, Jacob. – 约定里说 – 是我说的,Jacob
[45:30] I say. 我说的
[45:38] You know if you wanted things different, you should’ve become Alpha. 你要想事态有所改变,你就该采取行动
[45:44] Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time. 现在看来拒绝是个好办法
[45:47] Jake, you really think you could kill Bella if she comes back as a vampire? Jake,你真的觉得如果Bella回来变成吸血鬼,你会杀她吗?
[45:50] No. He would make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against… 不会,他会让我们其中一个动手,然后怨恨…
[45:54] Shut up, Leah. 住嘴,Leah
[45:55] Would you just get over it? 你就不能忘了她吗?
[45:57] It’s not like you imprinted on her. 你和她又不是命中注定
[46:01] At least they seem happy. 至少他们看上去很幸福
[46:05] Yeah. Some people are just lucky, I guess 是的,有些人就是幸运
[46:07] Lucky? 幸运?
[46:10] None of them belong to themselves anymore. 他们都不再属于自己了
[46:13] And the sickest part is? 最恶心的部分是
[46:15] Their genes tell them they’re happy. 他们的基因告诉他们自己很幸福
[46:19] At least if you imprinted on someone, you’ll finally forget Bella. 至少当你爱上其他人,你就会把Bella忘记的
[46:26] I mean, being any kind of happy is better 我是说,只要快乐,总好过
[46:28] than being miserable about someone you can’t have. 为一个得不到的人而伤心
[46:49] Bella, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure. Bella,这两位是我们的管家,Gustavo和Kaure
[46:52] This is my wife, Bella. 这是我妻子Bella
[46:55] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您
[47:00] Guess, we should just leave them to it. 也许我们该随他们去
[47:08] What was that about? 这是为什么?
[47:09] She’s afraid of you. 她怕你
[47:11] Why? 为什么?
[47:14] Because I have you here all alone. 因为我和你一个人在这里
[47:18] Wait, she knows about you? 等等,她知道你的事?
[47:21] She suspects. 她怀疑
[47:24] She’s native Ticuna. 她是提卡纳土著
[47:25] They have legends of blood drinking demons 他们的传说有讲到吸血恶魔
[47:27] who prey on beautiful women. 专门诱骗漂亮女人
[47:34] Monster. 恶魔
[48:09] I’ve gone to the mainland to hunt, be back befor you wake 我去内陆狩猎了 会在你醒来之前回来
[48:12] You are late. 你动作太慢了
[49:11] Bella.
[49:14] Don’t come in here. 别进来
[49:17] You don’t need to see this. 你不该看到这个
[49:20] In sickness and in health, remember? 无论疾病或健康,还记得吗?
[49:24] It must have been the chicken. 一定是因为鸡肉
[49:26] Will you grab my bag? 你能把我的包拿过来吗?
[49:44] What is it? 什么?
[49:49] How many days it has been since the wedding? 婚礼过去几天了?
[49:53] 14, why? 14天,怎么了?
[49:57] Will you tell me what’s going on? 你能告诉我怎么了吗?
[49:58] I’m late. 我来晚了
[50:02] My period is late. 我的大姨妈来晚了
[50:21] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[50:26] Can this happen? 这种事会发生吗?
[50:46] -Alice. – Bella, are you alright? -Alice -Bella,你还好吗?
[50:50] – I’m not one hundred percent sure. – Why? What’s wrong? -我不确定 -为什么?出什么问题了?
[50:53] -I just… – You just what? -我刚… -你刚什么?
[50:56] -Alice, what did you see? – Here’s Carlisle. -Alice,你看到什么? -我是Carlisle
[50:58] Bella, what’s going on? Bella,发生什么事?
[51:00] I’m a little worried. Can vampires go into shock? 我有点担心。吸血鬼也会震惊吗?
[51:03] -Has anyone being harmed? – No. -有人受伤了? -没有
[51:08] I know it’s impossible, but I think I’m pregnant. 我知道不可能,但我觉得我怀孕了
[51:18] Carlisle, I swear something just moved inside me. Carlisle,我发誓我身体内刚才有东西在动
[51:25] -Is this even possible? – I don’t know. -这有可能吗? -我不知道
[51:28] What is he saying? 他说什么?
[51:30] The sooner she is here, the sooner we can find out what it is. 她越快回来,我们就能越快找到原因
[51:32] I need you to get to the mainland at once. – Yeah, I will. -我要你马上上陆 -我会的
[51:40] Well? 怎么样?
[51:53] Damn it… 该死
[51:55] Kaure is making sure that you’re still alive. Kaure想确保你是不是还活着
[53:13] What did you do with her? 你对她做了什么?
[53:16] What do you know about this? 你知道些什么?
[53:19] I know that you’re a demon! 我知道你是个魔鬼!
[53:22] You’ve killed this little girl! 你杀了这个小姑娘!
[53:26] What? 说什么?
[53:28] People have legends. You’ve seen this before. 人们由他们自己的传说,你已经看到了
[53:30] Please. Tell me how to help her. 求你了。告诉我该如何救她
[53:33] You only do bad. 你只会做坏事
[53:36] I’m begging you. 我在求你
[53:37] I’ll do anything. 我什么都愿意
[53:40] I love her. 我爱她
[53:43] Please. 求你了
[53:45] Tell me how she can survive this. 告诉我她怎样才能活下去
[54:19] Death. 死亡
[54:36] I will not let it hurt you. 我不会让它伤害你的
[54:40] Carlisle will get that thing out. Carlisle会把那个东西弄出来
[54:55] “Thing”? “东西”?
[55:20] Wait here while we load. 我们装东西的时候你等在这儿
[55:48] -Hello. – Rosalie. -喂 -Rosalie
[55:50] Bella?
[55:53] -What’s going on? – I need your help. -怎么啦? -我需要你的帮助
[56:23] Hey, son. 嘿,孩子
[56:25] What’s going on? 怎么啦?
[56:26] Bella called him. Bella给他打电话了
[56:31] Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while. 嘿,我有一阵子没见你了
[56:35] -Are you OK? – So you finally heard from Bella? -你还好吗? -你终于有Bella的消息了?
[56:40] They’ve extended their trip. 他们延长了行程
[56:42] It seems she caught a bug. 她好像感染了病毒
[56:43] They wanna wait until she feels better before they travel. 他们想等她感觉好些再出发
[56:46] She’s sick… 她病了
[56:49] Yeah, she told me not to worry, but she sounded… 是的,她叫我不要担心,但她听上去
[56:54] I don’t know, off. 我不知道,她有点心不在焉
[56:57] She’ll be fine, Charlie. 她会没事的,Charlie
[57:00] Come on. Let’s eat. 来吧,吃饭
[57:13] Jacob.
[57:15] Let it go… 别管了
[57:36] -Is it true? – Hello, Jacob. How are you? -真的吗? -嘿,Jacob。你好吗?
[57:38] Listen, just give it to me straight. 听着,跟我说实话
[57:42] Jake, is that you? Jake,是你吗?
[57:44] -She’s here? – They came home 2 weeks ago. -她在这里? -他们两周前回来的
[57:49] Jake…
[58:10] I’m glad you came. 我很高兴你能来
[58:14] -Close enough. – What’s your problem? -够近了 -关你什么事?
[58:18] Rose, it’s okay. Rose,没关系
[58:30] You look terrible. 你看上去真糟糕
[58:35] Yeah, it’s nice to see you, too. 是的,我也很高兴见到你
[58:41] So are you going to tell me what’s wrong with you? 你能告诉我你怎么了吗?
[58:48] Rose, do you wanna help me up? Rose, 你能扶我起来吗?
[59:07] You did this! 你干的好事!
[59:10] I didn’t know it was even possible. 我根本不知道会有可能
[59:12] -What is it? – I’m not sure. -是什么? -我不确定
[59:14] Ultrasound and needles won’t penetrate the embryo sack. 超声波和针都无法穿透胚胎
[59:18] I can’t see it either, 我也看不到
[59:21] and I can’t see Bella’s future anymore, 我也无法再看到Bella的未来
[59:24] We’ve been researching legends, but there isn’t much to go on. 我们研究了传说,但是没有太多线索
[59:27] What we do know is that it’s strong and fast growing. 我们所知道的是它很结实,长得很快
[59:31] Why haven’t you done anything?! 你们为什么不能做点什么?!
[59:32] Take it out of her! 把它从她身体内取出来!
[59:33] This is none of your business, dog! 这不关你的事,狗!
[59:36] Rose!
[59:37] -All this fighting isn’t good for Bella. – The fetus isn’t good for Bella. -吵架对Bella没有好处 -这个胎儿对Bella没有好处
[59:41] Say the word, Alice. “Baby.” It’s just a little baby. Alice,叫它“宝宝”。它只是个小宝宝
[59:46] Possibly. 有可能
[59:50] Carlisle, you’ve got to do something. 卡莱尔,你需要做点什么
[59:52] No. 不
[59:54] It’s not his decision, it’s not any of yours. 这不是他的决定,也不是你们任何人的
[59:57] Jacob, I need to talk to you. Jacob, 我需要和你谈谈
[1:00:10] I always knew you would destroy her. 我就知道你会毁了她
[1:00:15] She thinks Carlisle can turn her at the last minute. 她认为Carlisle能够在最后一刻改变她
[1:00:19] As he did with me and Esme. 就像他对我和Esme所做的一样
[1:00:20] -Can he? – The probability is slight. -他可以吗? -可能性很小
[1:00:28] If her heart fails… 如果她心力衰竭
[1:00:36] Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me. 听着,Jacob,我需要你帮我做件事
[1:00:41] For her? 为她呢?
[1:00:46] You have a connection with her that I’ll never understand. 你和她的关系是我永远无法理解的
[1:00:50] Maybe you could talk to her, 也许你可以和她谈
[1:00:52] change her mind. 让她回心转意
[1:00:55] You could keep her alive. 你能让她活下来
[1:00:59] And if I can’t? 如果我做不到呢?
[1:01:03] If she dies, 如果她死了
[1:01:09] you’ll get what you’ve always wanted… 你可以如愿以偿
[1:01:12] To kill me. 杀了我
[1:01:25] Rose, I’m fine. Really. Rose,我很好。真的
[1:01:47] So Edward sent you to come talk to me? Edward派你来和我谈的?
[1:01:49] Sort of… 算是吧
[1:01:50] Though I can’t figure out why he thinks you’d listen to me, 不过我不知道他为什么以为你会听我的
[1:01:53] I mean you never have before. 你以前从来没听过
[1:02:03] Since when are you and Blondie BFF’s? 你什么时候开始和那个金发女人成了好朋友啦?
[1:02:05] Rose understands what I want. Rose明白我想要什么
[1:02:12] What are you thinking, Bella? 你在想什么,Bella?
[1:02:15] Seriously. 说实话
[1:02:17] I know this seems a scary thing,but 我知道这件事看起来挺可怕,但是…
[1:02:20] it’s not. 但并非如此
[1:02:24] It’s like this miracle or something. 这就像个奇迹
[1:02:27] I can feel him. 我能感觉到他
[1:02:29] So it’s a bouncing baby boy. 那么说是个活蹦乱跳的小男孩了
[1:02:33] I’m sorry, I don’t know. I should’ve brought blue balloons. 对不起,我不知道。我本该带些蓝气球来
[1:02:36] It’s just a guess. 只是猜测
[1:02:38] When I picture him I see a boy. 我在脑子里想的时候,看到的是一个男孩
[1:02:43] We’ll see! 到时看吧!
[1:02:44] -You won’t. – Jake, I can do this. -不要 -Jake,我可以做得到
[1:02:49] -I’m strong enough. – Come on! -我够坚强 -拜托!
[1:02:54] You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker , but you don’t fool me. 你可以和你那吸血鬼去编这瞎话,但你骗不了我
[1:02:58] I can see what that thing is doing to you. 我知道那东西会对你做什么
[1:03:01] -It’s a killer, Bella! – You’re wrong. -它会杀了你,Bella -你错了
[1:03:05] When you die, what was the point? 当你死的时候,还有什么意义?
[1:03:08] Of me loving you, you loving him. 我爱你,你爱他
[1:03:10] How’s that right for anyone? 这对大家有什么好?
[1:03:12] Because I sure don’t see it. 因为我显然看不懂
[1:03:23] Listen to me, Bella… 听我说,Bella
[1:03:25] Please. 求你了
[1:03:27] Just don’t do this… 不要这么做
[1:03:30] Live, okay? 活下来,好吗?
[1:03:32] Please. 求你了
[1:03:34] Jake, everything will be okay. Jake,不会有事的
[1:03:50] Jake, don’t go. Jake,别走
[1:03:53] I know how this ends. 我知道结局会是怎样
[1:03:58] And I’m not sticking around to watch. 我不想眼睁睁看着
[1:04:37] Jake, I can do this… Jake,我能做得到
[1:04:43] This is none of your business, dog! 这不关你的事,狗!
[1:04:45] Jake, don’t go… Jake,别走
[1:04:48] You did this… 是你干的
[1:04:50] Everything is going to be okay… 一切都会好的
[1:04:51] The fetus isn’t good for Bella. 胎儿对Bella没有好处
[1:04:54] I know how this ends. 我知道结局会是怎样
[1:04:56] …It’s killing you. 它会杀了你
[1:05:24] Jake!!
[1:05:45] Is it true, Jacob? 是真的吗,Jacob?
[1:05:46] It’s growing fast. 它长得很快
[1:05:48] It’s unnatural! 这不正常!
[1:05:49] Dangerous! 危险!
[1:05:49] Monstrosity! Abombination! 怪物!孽障!
[1:05:50] On our land. 在我们的领地上
[1:05:53] We can’t allow it!! 我们决不容忍!!
[1:05:58] We have to protect the tribe! 我们必须保护部落!
[1:06:00] What they’ve bred won’t be able to control its thirst. 他们产下的东西将无法抵御饥渴
[1:06:03] Every human will be in danger. 所有的人类都将处于危险之中
[1:06:06] -We’re ready. – We’re underway! -我们准备好了 -我们马上出发!
[1:06:08] Now 现在
[1:06:09] We must destroy it before it’s born. 我们必须在它出生前消灭它
[1:06:12] You mean, kill Bella? 你的意思是杀死Bella?
[1:06:14] Her choice affects us all. 她的选择影响了我们所有人
[1:06:17] Bella’s human. Our protection applies to her. Bella是人类,我们也要保护她
[1:06:20] She’s dying anyway! 她反正都要死!
[1:06:26] We have real enemies to fight tonight. 今晚我们要和真正的敌人战斗。
[1:06:29] Tonight? 今晚?
[1:06:33] And you will fight with us, Jake. 你要和我们并肩作战,Jake
[1:06:55] I will not! 我不!
[1:07:00] I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! 我是Ephraim Black的孙子!
[1:07:04] I’m the grandson of a chief! 我是酋长的孙子
[1:07:08] I wasn’t born to follow you or anyone else. 我生来就不为追随你或任何其他人的
[1:07:51] Don’t worry. They’re not following us. 别担心。没人跟着我们
[1:07:53] What do you think you’re doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[1:07:54] -I left Sam’s pack. – Go home, Seth. -我离开Sam的队伍了 -回家吧,Seth
[1:07:57] -I won’t stand behind him. – Oh, yes, you will! -我不要跟在他后面 -不,你要跟!
[1:08:00] I’m not kidding. Get out of here. 我不是开玩笑。快离开这里
[1:08:03] Is that an order? 这是命令吗?
[1:08:05] You gonna make me bow down, too? 想要我也俯首帖耳?
[1:08:08] I’m not ordering anyone. 我不对任何人下命令
[1:08:11] I’m just going off on my own here, okay? 我要一个人去,行吗?
[1:08:13] Great! 很好!
[1:08:14] -And I’ve got your back. – No, you don’t! -我给你掩护 -不可以!
[1:08:19] If Sam comes after Bella, 如果Sam要抓Bella
[1:08:21] are you really ready to fight your own brother? 你真的已经准备好迎战你的兄弟?
[1:08:25] Your sister? 还有姐妹?
[1:08:28] If it’s the right thing to do. 如果这样做是对的话
[1:08:34] Whatever. 随你便
[1:08:36] I’m gonna go give the Cullen’s the heads up. 我要去提醒Cullen一家。
[1:08:38] Do what you want. 你自便吧
[1:08:45] How cool is this?! 这该多棒啊?!
[1:08:47] A two man pack! 两个人!
[1:08:48] -Two against the world. – You’re getting on my nerves, Seth. -与全世界为敌 -别把我惹毛了,Seth
[1:08:51] I’ll shut up. 我住嘴
[1:08:52] Can do. 我做得到
[1:08:58] Get ready. 准备好
[1:09:01] They’re coming for Bella. 他们来找Bella了
[1:09:05] They’re not going to touch her. 他们别想碰她一根毫毛
[1:09:07] Agreed. 同意
[1:09:14] Man, I can smell them all the way out here. 天哪,我大老远就能闻到他们的味道了
[1:09:17] What the hell are you doing here? 你们在这里干什么?
[1:09:19] I’m not going to let my little brother get himself killed. 我可不想让我弟弟自寻死路
[1:09:21] Go away, Leah! I’ll take care of myself. 走开,Leah!我能照顾好自己
[1:09:24] That you think so proves that you need a babysitter. 你真想证明给你姐看
[1:09:26] Will both of you shut up? 你们两个都住嘴行吗?
[1:09:30] -Sam send you? – Sam doesn’t even know I left. -Sam派你来的? -Sam根本不知道我走了
[1:09:38] I think he’s just figured it out. 我猜他刚刚发觉了
[1:09:42] Jake…
[1:09:44] I know what his plan is. 我知道他的计划
[1:09:47] Sam’s lost the element of surprise Sam没法出其不意了
[1:09:49] and he doesn’t wanna take you on outnumbered. 他不想在数量上压倒你们
[1:09:51] So he’s not gonna come at you head on. 所以他不会与你们正面交战
[1:09:52] He’s got the place surrounded and he’ll wait for an opportunity. 他包围了这个地方,准备伺机出击
[1:09:56] He won’t get through without a fight. 他不打硬仗是进不来的
[1:09:57] No fights. 不要硬仗
[1:09:59] -We won’t be the ones to break the treaty. – The treaty is void. -我们不想破坏约定 -约定无效
[1:10:03] – At least in Sam’s mind. – Not in ours. – 至少Sam是这么认为的 – 我们不这么认为
[1:10:05] Carlisle, no one’s hunted for weeks. Carlisle,没有人可以被追猎数周
[1:10:10] We’ll make do. 我们可以应付
[1:10:15] You’ve done us a great service, Jacob. 你已经帮了我们大忙了,Jacob
[1:10:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:10:48] I know they’re out there somewhere, 我知道他们就在附近
[1:10:51] but I can’t hear them anymore. 但我已经没听到他们的声音了
[1:10:55] It’s so quiet. 好安静
[1:10:58] I’ve stopped hearing them, too. 就在我决定离开的时候
[1:10:59] The second I decided to leave. 我也没听到他们的声音了
[1:11:03] It’s nice. 很好
[1:11:07] -You know you can’t stay here. – But I don’t have any place… -你知道你不能留在这里 -可我没有地方
[1:11:09] I can’t trust you with the Cullen’s. 我不能相信你对Cullen一家的态度
[1:11:11] You hate them too much. 你太恨他们了
[1:11:15] -You don’t even like me. – I don’t have to. -你甚至不喜欢我 -我没这必要
[1:11:19] I just have to follow you. 我只要跟着你们
[1:11:22] Look, Seth doesn’t want you here. Seth不要你在这里
[1:11:26] Neither do I. 我也不想
[1:11:30] Being unwanted isn’t exactly a new thing to me. 没人要对我来说不是什么稀奇事
[1:11:50] Look, I’ll stay out of your way. 我不会碍你们的事
[1:11:52] I’ll do whatever you want, except go back to Sam’s pack 我会照你说的去做,只要不让我回到Sam的队伍
[1:11:55] and be the pathetic ex-girlfriend he can’t get away from. 做他无法摆脱的可怜的前女友
[1:11:59] You don’t know how many times I wished I could imprint on someone. 你不知道我有多少次希望我能将某个人铭刻在心
[1:12:04] Anyone… 任何人
[1:12:08] Just to break the connection. 只是不要跟太紧
[1:12:24] Alright… 好吧
[1:12:28] I’m gonna do a perimeter around. 我要四处巡视一下
[1:12:30] Got my flank? 一起去吗?
[1:13:48] Her rib is cracked, 她的肋骨裂开了
[1:13:50] but they’re no splinters. 但没有裂成碎片
[1:13:53] It hasn’t punctured anything. 它没有刺穿任何东西
[1:13:55] -Yet… – Edward. -目前还没有 -Edward
[1:13:59] It’s breaking her bones now. 它现在正在破坏她的骨头
[1:14:02] It’s crushing you from the inside out. 它从里面向外挤压着你
[1:14:06] Carlisle, tell her what you told me. Carlisle,把你和我说的也告诉她吧
[1:14:09] Tell her. 告诉她
[1:14:13] Carlisle, tell me. Carlisle,告诉我
[1:14:15] It’s alright. 没事的
[1:14:26] The fetus isn’t compatible with your body. 你的身体容不下这个胎儿
[1:14:31] It’s too strong. 它太强壮了
[1:14:33] It won’t allow you to get the nutrition you need. 它让你无法获得你所需的营养
[1:14:36] It’s starving you by the hour, I can’t stop it and I can’t slow it down. 它会让你慢慢饿死,我无法阻止,也无法让它放慢速度
[1:14:43] At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver. 按照这个速度,你的心脏在你临产前就会停止跳动
[1:14:50] -Then I’ll hold on as long as I can and … – Bella… -那我就尽力坚持 -Bella
[1:14:54] There are some conditions even venom can’t overcome. 有些情况是连吸血鬼的毒液也无法克服的
[1:14:58] Do you understand? 你明白吗?
[1:15:01] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:15:14] Edward, I’m sorry. 对不起,Edward
[1:15:18] I can’t live without you. 我不能没有你
[1:15:20] You won’t. You’ll have a part of me. 不会的。我会留下我的骨肉
[1:15:23] He’ll need you. 他需要你
[1:15:24] Do you honestly think I could love 你真的认为我能够爱它
[1:15:27] or even tolerate it, if it killed you? 或容忍它,如果它害死你的话?
[1:15:31] It’s not his fault. 这不是他的错
[1:15:33] -You have to accept what it is. – Because you’ve given me no choice! -你必须接受它 -因为你没有给我选择
[1:15:38] Bella, we’re supposed to be partners, remember? Bella,我们应该相依为命的,还记得吗?
[1:15:42] But you’ve decided this on your own. 但这一次你却自作主张
[1:15:45] You’ve decided to leave me. 你选择了离开我
[1:15:46] -Don’t see it that way. – Well I have no other way to see it. -别这么想 -我只能这么想
[1:15:49] Cause it’s me who’ll lose you. 因为失去你的人是我
[1:15:51] And I don’t choose that. 而这不是我的选择
[1:15:55] I don’t choose that. 不是我的选择
[1:16:58] Are you cold? 你冷吗?
[1:17:00] I got it. 我来吧
[1:17:08] Don’t do that. 不要这样
[1:17:11] What? 为什么?
[1:17:12] Smile like I’m your favorite person in the world. 不要那样微笑,仿佛我是你在这世界上最喜欢的人
[1:17:16] You’re one of them. 你是其中的一个
[1:17:21] It feels complete when you’re here, Jake. 有你在感觉很充实,Jake
[1:17:37] We need to find a way to get some food into her system. 我们要想办法让她的胃吸收些东西
[1:17:42] -If only I could see the fetus, – Baby. -只要我能看到胎儿的话 -宝宝
[1:17:44] Maybe I could figure out what it wants. 也许我就能知道它想要什么
[1:17:54] I think you might be right. 我认为你可能说得对
[1:17:57] Jacob just had an idea. Jacob倒是有个主意
[1:18:01] It wasn’t an idea, it was a snide comment. 不是什么主意,只是个恶毒的意见
[1:18:04] What were you thinking? 你在想什么?
[1:18:06] That it’s probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into. 也许它只是想要用牙齿咬着什么人
[1:18:20] He’s thirsty? 他渴了?
[1:18:24] I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉
[1:18:26] If it’s craving, it’s not gonna want animal blood. 如果它渴了的话,它不会想要动物的血
[1:18:29] I have some Type O negative laid aside for Bella. 我给Bella留了一些O型阴性血
[1:18:34] Walk with me? 和我去走走吗?
[1:18:56] Wait! Wait! Wait! You’re going to make her drink that? 等等!你要让她喝那个?
[1:18:59] It’s the fastest way to test the theory. 这是最快的测试方法
[1:19:02] Only if you’re comfortable with it. 只要你不介意的话
[1:19:05] I’ll try anything. 我什么都愿意试
[1:19:08] Just hold on… 等等
[1:19:11] I think I’m going to be sick. 我想我可能要吐了
[1:19:21] It’ll make it a little easier to take. 这样喝起来会方便些
[1:19:53] It tastes… 这味道
[1:19:59] Good. 很好
[1:20:23] Your pulse is already getting stronger. 你的脉搏已经变强了
[1:20:27] It’s working. 有效果了
[1:20:51] -You sound better. – I am. -你听起来好些了 -是的
[1:20:53] I feel much better. 我感觉好多了
[1:20:54] This whole thing must have put a kink in the honeymoon, huh? 这一切一定搅乱了你们的蜜月,对吗?
[1:20:59] You could say that… 可以这么说
[1:21:00] Otherwise married life treating you OK? 其它方面的婚后生活你感觉还好吗?
[1:21:04] Edward still walks on water and all that? Edward还是水上飘吗?
[1:21:07] Yeah, I mean it is different now. 是的,我是说现在的情况不同了
[1:21:10] The important thing is that you’re better and that you’re coming home soon. Right? 重要的是你好多了,马上就要回家了。对吗?
[1:21:14] Okay, Dad, I don’t want you to freak out 好吧,爸爸,我不想吓到你
[1:21:17] but… 不过
[1:21:18] I’m going to a medical center in Switzerland. 我要去瑞士的一个医疗中心
[1:21:22] What?! You’re not going to Switzerland! 什么?!你要去瑞士!
[1:21:25] -You said you were better! – I am. -你不是说你好些了吗! -是的
[1:21:28] No Bella, I’m getting on a plane. 不,Bella,我坐飞机来
[1:21:32] No!It’s really more of a …a spa. 别这样,真的就只是像做一次….水疗
[1:21:37] And I’m sure I’ll be better before you got there. 我肯定你来之前我就会好多了
[1:21:41] I…uh…I don’t know 我…我不知道
[1:21:43] Dad, don’t come. 爸爸,不要来
[1:21:45] Picture me healthy. 就当我很健康
[1:21:46] Like I’m sitting on the couch with you, eating pizza or something. 仿佛我和你一起坐在沙发上,吃着比萨什么的
[1:21:49] You want me to visualize? 你要我想象?
[1:21:51] They say it helps. 他们说这管用
[1:21:53] Just picture me like that. 就这么想象着我
[1:21:57] Like I was. 仿佛我就在那里
[1:21:59] It’ll make me feel better. 这样能让我感觉舒服些
[1:22:02] Dad, I gotta go. OK? 爸,我先挂了。好吗?
[1:22:04] Bella…
[1:22:05] -I love you. – Bella… -我爱你 -Bella
[1:22:28] Sorry I’ve been so angry. 对不起我发这么大的火
[1:22:32] I would be too. 换了我也会
[1:22:34] I’ve left you alone in this. 我让你一个人来承受这一切
[1:22:42] Marriage. 婚姻
[1:22:49] They say the first year is the hardest. 他们说第一年是最难的
[1:22:57] -What was that? – What? -什么声音? 什么?
[1:23:00] I thought I’ve just heard. 我好像刚刚听到
[1:23:03] Just say something else… 再说点别的什么
[1:23:06] Like what? 比如什么?
[1:23:10] Edward, what’s going on? Edward,怎么了?
[1:23:14] He likes the sound of your voice. 他喜欢你的声音
[1:23:16] You can hear him? 你能听到他?
[1:23:18] Mind. 想法
[1:23:23] He likes my voice as well. 他也喜欢我的声音
[1:23:25] What? 什么?
[1:23:27] What do you hear? 你听到什么?
[1:23:29] So strange… 好奇怪
[1:23:31] I thought he was like me, but he’s not, he’s like you. 我以为他像我,其实他像你
[1:23:35] Good and pure. 善良,纯洁
[1:23:38] He’s happy. 他很高兴
[1:23:42] Of course you are. 你当然高兴
[1:23:45] Of course you’re happy. How can you not be? 你当然高兴。你怎么会不高兴呢?
[1:23:48] I love you so much! 我好爱你!
[1:23:52] What do you hear now? 现在你听到什么?
[1:23:55] He loves you, Bella. 他爱你,Bella
[1:23:58] Oh my gosh! 哦,天哪
[1:24:33] Jacob.
[1:24:45] So that’s the last of it? 这是最后一包了吗?
[1:24:46] Bella can deliver as early as tomorrow Bella可能明天就会生产
[1:24:49] If she’s going to have any chance at all she’ll need more blood. 如果她想要任何成功的机会的话,她需要更多的血
[1:24:51] You need to feed. 你需要进食
[1:24:53] You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight. 为了她,你必须保持最佳状态。我们今晚需要走
[1:24:56] Carlisle, you’re the enemy now. Carlisle,你现在成了他们的敌人了
[1:24:58] Sam won’t hesitate. You will be slaughtered. Sam不会手软。你会被宰杀
[1:25:01] Emmett will come with us. Emmett会和我们一起去
[1:25:03] -That won’t be enough. – We have no choice, Jacob. -那不够 -我们没有选择,Jacob
[1:25:05] If there’s anything we can do to save her, we have to try. 只要有办法能救她,我们都要尝试
[1:25:08] You would risk your lives for her? 你们会为她冒生命危险吗?
[1:25:09] Of course we would. 我们当然会
[1:25:11] Bella’s part of our family now. Bella现在已经是我们家庭的成员了
[1:25:15] Yeah. 是的
[1:25:17] I can see that. 我看得出来
[1:25:20] This really is a family. 你们确实是一家人
[1:25:26] As strong as the one I was born into. 就像我所出生的家庭一样强大
[1:25:31] I know what I have to do. 我知道我该做什么
[1:25:55] Jake, they’re coming! Jake,他们来了!
[1:25:56] -I know. – We should phase, Jacob. -我知道 -我们应该变身, Jacob
[1:25:58] We can’t protect ourselves like this. 我们这样没法保护自己
[1:26:00] They’ll see us as a threat. 他们会把我们看作威胁
[1:26:02] I wanna talk! 我要和他们谈谈
[1:26:05] Be easier if I could hear you, too. 如果你们现身的话会更方便些
[1:26:16] This isn’t your territory anymore. 这里不再是你的领地了
[1:26:19] How’s your new family working out? 你的新家怎么样了?
[1:26:21] You done? 你说完了没有?
[1:26:23] You coming home, Jake? 你要回家吗,Jake?
[1:26:26] Not until I finish this. 等我了结这个
[1:26:27] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:26:28] I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth. 我要Sam把Leah和Seth带回去
[1:26:31] -What? -No way! -什么? 没门!
[1:26:33] Be quiet. 安静点
[1:26:36] I want them safe and I want this over. 我要他们安全,我也要此事结束
[1:26:51] I need Sam to wait until Bella’s been separated from the problem. 我要Sam等到Bella摆脱这个孽障时
[1:26:54] -You mean until she’s dead? – Ease up, Paul. -你是说等她死后? -放轻松,Paul
[1:26:58] Then what? 然后怎样?
[1:27:00] Tell Sam that when the moment comes, 告诉Sam到那时候
[1:27:03] I’ll be the one to destroy it. 我会亲手消灭那东西
[1:27:04] Jake!
[1:27:06] I’m the only one who can. 只有我能做到
[1:27:09] They trust me. 他们信任我
[1:28:09] You’ve played us! 你耍了我们!
[1:28:31] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:28:34] -They make it out alright? – Yeah. -他们都好吧? -是的
[1:28:36] Good. 很好
[1:28:46] Hey… 嘿
[1:28:50] Are you OK? 你还好吧?
[1:28:51] Yeah, it’s not like I’m not one carrying a demon. 好啊,又不是我怀着一个恶魔
[1:28:54] This is pretty important, Bella. 这很重要,Bella
[1:28:57] Why don’t you tell Jacob what you’ve decided to? 为什么不告诉Jacob你的决定呢?
[1:29:00] What now? 现在又怎么了?
[1:29:02] Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names. Rose想要说服Bella放弃她给孩子取的名字
[1:29:06] She hates them. 她不喜欢
[1:29:07] Well then I’m on your side no matter what you pick. 不管你选什么我都支持你
[1:29:11] They are not that bad. 我取的名字没那么糟糕
[1:29:12] If it’s a boy, E.J. 如果是男孩,就叫E.J.
[1:29:15] Edward Jacob.
[1:29:19] Fine, that one isn’t awful. 行,这名字还不赖
[1:29:23] Why don’t you tell him the girl’s name? 你干嘛不告诉他女孩的名字?
[1:29:27] I was playing around with our mom’s names. 我想结合我们妈妈的名字
[1:29:30] Renee and Esme. Renee和Esme
[1:29:32] I was thinking Renesmee. 我想给她取名, Renesmee.
[1:29:40] R-Renesmee?
[1:29:45] Too weird? 太怪了?
[1:29:49] It’s not too weird. 不是很怪
[1:29:52] It’s beautiful! 很美!
[1:29:54] And it’s unique. 也很特别
[1:29:56] It certainly fits the situation. 也很符合情况
[1:30:00] I like Renesmee. 我喜欢Renesmee
[1:30:07] He likes it. 他喜欢
[1:30:31] Rosalie, pass the morphine. Rosalie,把吗啡递过来
[1:30:34] Carlisle said that the placenta must have detached. Carlisle说胎盘一定已经脱落
[1:30:39] -He’s coming as fast as he can. – We’ll have to do it. -他会尽快赶过来 -我们必须动手了
[1:30:45] Rose, let the morphine spread. Rose,让吗啡先扩散
[1:30:48] There’s no time. He’s dying. 没时间了,孩子会死的
[1:30:51] Get him out now! 快把他取出来
[1:30:53] Look at me, Bella. 看着我,Bella
[1:31:03] Rosalie, don’t! Rosalie,不要
[1:31:07] Alice, get her out of here! Alice,带她出去
[1:31:07] Rosalie!
[1:31:12] -Save her! You gotta change her! – I can’t! Not whilst he’s still in there. -救救她!你得转化她的! -不行!孩子还在里面
[1:31:15] I gotta get him out first. 我要先把孩子弄出来
[1:31:19] Stay focused. Keep your heart beating. 集中精神,保持心跳
[1:31:21] He’s suffocating! 他窒息了
[1:32:03] It’s Renesmee! 是Renesmee!
[1:32:08] You’re beautiful! 你真美
[1:32:53] Bella?
[1:32:56] Bella?!
[1:32:58] Bella?!
[1:33:07] Jacob, take the baby. Jacob,抱着孩子
[1:33:09] Keep that away from me. 别让它靠近我
[1:33:10] Edward.
[1:33:12] I’ll take care of her. 我来照顾她
[1:33:15] I promise I’m okay, let me. 我发誓我没问题,让我来吧
[1:33:25] What’s that? 那是什么?
[1:33:30] My venom. 我的毒液
[1:33:59] It supposed to be working. 应该有用的
[1:34:14] I won’t kill you… 我不会杀你
[1:34:17] That would be too easy. 那样就便宜了你
[1:34:18] You deserve to live with this. 你该活着承受这一切
[1:34:57] She didn’t make it… 她没挺过来
[1:35:14] You’re not dead… 你没有死
[1:35:17] Come on! 快呀!
[1:35:21] Come on! 快呀!
[1:35:28] No. It will work. 不。会有用的
[1:35:32] Please, please… 求你了
[1:36:20] Come back to me please… 快醒过来
[1:36:24] Bella, please. Bella,求你了
[1:36:56] I don’t care what he’s done. 我不管他做了什么
[1:36:59] He’s still my son. 他始终是我儿子
[1:37:00] I’m sorry, Billy. 对不起,Billy
[1:37:03] I just thought you should know. 我只是觉得你该知道
[1:37:10] Bella is dead. Bella死了
[1:37:13] It killed her. 那东西害死了她
[1:37:16] Let’s go! 我们走!
[1:38:07] It’s like gravity. 像是不可抗拒的力量
[1:38:11] Your whole center shifts. 是你的世界为之改变
[1:38:16] Suddenly, it’s not the earth holding you here. 突然之间,支撑你的不再是这个世界
[1:38:20] You would do anything, 你愿意做任何事情
[1:38:23] be anything she needs. 只要她需要
[1:38:27] A Friend. 朋友
[1:38:30] A Brother. 兄弟
[1:38:33] A Protector. 保护者
[1:38:54] Alice! Jasper!
[1:39:02] You’ll be fine. 你会没事的
[1:39:18] -We’re outnumbered. – By a lot. -他们人多 -差距悬殊
[1:39:20] I won’t let them hurt my family. 我不会让他们伤害我的家人
[1:40:38] Stop! It’s over. 住手!结束了
[1:40:43] If you kill her, you kill me. 如果你要杀她,就先杀我
[1:40:59] Jacob imprinted. Jacob将她铭记了
[1:41:06] They can’t hurt her. 他们不会伤害她的
[1:41:09] Whomever a wolf imprints on can’t be harmed. 只要被狼人铭记着,就不会受到伤害
[1:41:17] It’s their most absolute law. 这是他们的不可抗拒的规矩
[1:41:54] She shouldn’t be so still. 她不应该毫无反应
[1:41:58] It’s the morphine. 是吗啡的原因
[1:42:01] -Maybe it was too late. – No, Edward. -也许是太晚了 -不,Edward
[1:42:04] Listen to her heart. 听她的心跳
[1:45:07] 各位同学 不要走开 后面有彩蛋啊
[1:47:27] It’s from Carlisle. 是Carlisle寄来的
[1:47:30] Which is spelled with an “S” sweet Bianca. 拼写里应该带有一个S,亲爱的Bianca
[1:47:41] He’s added a new member to his coven. 他家又添丁了
[1:47:46] Increasing his power. 他的势力提升了
[1:47:57] First it’s the spelling and the grammar. 首先是拼写和语法的问题
[1:48:04] At least our dispute with the Cullens is over. 至少我们与Cullen一家的争端已经结束
[1:48:10] Over? 结束?
[1:48:12] Goodness no… 天哪,不…
[1:48:15] Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of a mere human. 我们的争议远非一个凡人的命运
[1:48:21] And what might it be? 会是什么?
[1:48:23] I thought you understood 我还以为你明白
[1:48:27] They have something I want. 他们有我想要的东西
2011年 Tags:暮光之城

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Twilight Saga:Eclipse(暮光之城3:月食)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 2(暮光之城4:破晓(下))[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme