Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 2(暮光之城4:破晓(下))[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 2(暮光之城4:破晓(下))[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:暮光之城4:破晓(下)
英文名称:The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 2
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:49] So beautiful. 好美
[03:57] We’re the same temperature now. 我们现在体温一样了
[04:19] Hey, Bella, 贝拉
[04:23] you’re a lot stronger than I am right now. 你现在比我强壮得多
[04:33] It’s your turn not to break me. 轮到你要小心 别伤到我了
[04:37] I love you. 我爱你
[04:40] I love you. 我也爱你
[04:52] Renesmee. 蕾妮斯梅
[04:56] She’s incredible. 她很不可思议
[04:57] Where is she? I have to see her. 她在哪儿 我想看看她
[04:59] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[05:01] You need to get your thirst under control. 你得先抑制住干渴
[05:07] Yeah, you’ll need to hunt. 你需要去捕猎
[05:54] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[06:00] What do you hear? 听见什么了
[06:55] Bella, don’t! 贝拉 别去
[07:15] Bella, stop! 贝拉 停下
[07:18] I’m sorry, I didn’t realize 对不起 我没想到
[07:19] there’d be people this far from the trails. 这么偏僻的地方也会有人
[07:26] I have to get outta here. 我得离开这儿
[07:28] Okay, I can help you. 好的 我帮你
[07:37] Or not. 或者压根不用
[08:04] Well, I’m amazed. 实在佩服
[08:06] You ran away from human blood mid-hunt. 你在捕猎中避开人血
[08:09] Even mature vampires have problems with that. 成年吸血鬼都不一定能做到
[08:18] You’re still here. 你还在这儿
[08:20] So are you. 你也是
[08:22] I didn’t expect you to seem so… you 没想到你看起来 这么本色
[08:29] Except for the creepy eyes. 除了眼睛比较吓人
[08:31] I would keep my distance for now. 我暂时要和你保持距离
[08:34] It’s safer for the baby to see how you do with me first. 为了宝宝安全起见 先看看你怎么对我
[08:37] Since when do you care about Renesmee? 你什么时候开始关心蕾妮斯梅了
[08:44] All right. 来吧
[08:47] Take a whiff. 闻闻看
[09:01] Well, I can see what everyone’s been talking about. 我闻到大家说的味道了
[09:05] Jake, you really do stink. 雅各 你真的很臭
[09:11] You guys 你们两个
[09:15] really look great together. 真是天作之合
[09:21] Want to come meet our daughter? 去看看我们的女儿吧
[09:36] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入
[09:40] You look amazing, Bella. 你看上去真棒 贝拉
[09:42] Someone’s been waiting to meet you. 有人等着见你呢
[09:46] Rose. 罗斯
[10:21] Beautiful. 好美
[10:28] What was that? 那是什么
[10:30] She showed you the first memory she has of you. 她在向你展示 她对你的最初记忆
[10:34] Showed me? How? 怎么做到的
[10:38] How do I hear thoughts? 就像我的读心术
[10:40] How does Alice see the future? 就像爱丽丝能看到未来一样
[10:45] She’s gifted. 这是天生的
[10:49] I’ve only been out for two days? 我只离开了两天
[10:51] Her growth rate is unprecedented. 她成长速度很惊人
[10:55] All right. That’s enough experimenting for one day. 好了 今天的尝试到此为止吧
[10:57] Jacob. 雅各布
[10:59] She’s doing great. 她做得很好
[11:01] Yeah. Let’s not push it though. 是啊 不过还是慢慢来吧
[11:05] What’s your problem? 你怎么回事
[11:08] Do tell her, Jacob. 告诉她吧 雅各布
[11:10] This should be good. 这下有好戏看了
[11:12] Hold on a second. 等一下
[11:14] Bella. 贝拉
[11:18] Look, it’s a wolf thing. 这是狼族的事
[11:22] What’s a wolf thing? 什么狼族的事
[11:28] You know we have no control over it. 你知道 这不是我们能控制的
[11:31] We can’t choose who it happens with. 和谁发生 也不是我们能选择的
[11:33] And it doesn’t mean what you think, Bella. I promise. 不是你想的那样 贝拉 我发誓
[11:36] Take Renesmee out of the room. 把蕾妮斯梅抱出去
[11:39] Edward, don’t touch me right now. 爱德华 别碰我
[11:40] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤到你
[11:49] You imprinted on my daughter? 你居然烙印我的女儿
[11:51] It wasn’t my choice! 这不是我选择的
[11:52] She’s a baby! 她还这么小
[11:54] It’s not like that. 不是你想的那样
[11:55] You think Edward would let me live if it was? 不然爱德华还能放过我吗
[11:57] I’m still debating it. 我还在犹豫呢
[11:58] I’ve held her once! 我就抱了她一次
[12:00] One time, Jacob! 就一次 雅各布
[12:02] And already you think that you have some moronic 你就觉得可以凭你的白痴狼族誓言
[12:04] wolfy claim on her? 把她占为己有了吗
[12:06] She’s mine! 她是我的
[12:15] It’s fine, Leah. 没事 里尔
[12:17] You’re gonna stay away from her. 你给我离她远点
[12:19] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我做不到
[12:23] Stop her, Edward. 快阻止她 爱德华
[12:25] He said it’s fine. 他说了没事的
[12:26] She’s amazing, right? 她真厉害 是吧
[12:31] Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? 你还记得三天前 你有多想要我陪着吗
[12:34] That’s gone now, right? 都过去了是吗
[12:35] Long gone. 早就过去了
[12:37] Because it was her. 因为是她
[12:39] From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there. 从一开始 是尼斯想要我陪伴
[12:42] Nessie? 尼斯
[12:43] You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster? 你还用尼斯湖水怪的名字给我女儿取昵称
[12:54] Seth, are you okay? 赛思 你没事吧
[12:58] Seth, I’m sorry. 赛思 对不起
[13:01] He’ll be all right. 他没事
[13:07] Bella, 贝拉
[13:10] you know me better than anyone. 你是最懂我的人
[13:13] All I want is for Ness… 我只想让尼斯…
[13:16] Renesmee to be safe. Happy. 让蕾妮斯梅 平安快乐
[13:20] Look, nothing ever made sense before. 之前 一切都是错的
[13:24] You. Me. Any of it. 你和我 所有的一切
[13:27] And now I understand why. This was the reason. 现在我明白了 这就是原因
[13:56] Finally. 终于来了
[14:05] My turn. 给我抱抱
[14:14] Where does she sleep? 她睡哪里
[14:15] In my arms, or Edward’s or Esme’s. 我怀里 要么就爱德华或者埃斯梅怀里
[14:26] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[14:28] I stopped aging three days ago. 我的年龄三天前就固定了
[14:30] Well, we’re celebrating anyway. So suck it up. 那我们也要庆祝 你就认了吧
[14:39] I still hate surprises. That hasn’t changed. 我还是讨厌惊喜 这点没变
[14:42] You’ll love this one. 这一个你肯定喜欢
[14:48] Welcome home! 欢迎回家
[14:51] We thought you guys might like a place of your own. 我们觉得你们俩可能需要一点私人空间
[14:55] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[14:57] I think it’s perfect. 我觉得太棒了
[15:01] Go inside. 进去看看
[15:12] Have fun. 玩得开心
[15:40] This will be Renesmee’s room. 这是蕾妮斯梅的房间
[15:53] Closet. 衣橱
[15:57] Alice stocked it for you. 爱丽丝给你添置的
[16:01] Clearly. 显然
[16:16] This is our room. 这是我们的房间
[16:24] Vampires don’t sleep. 吸血鬼又不睡觉
[16:28] It’s not intended for sleep. 不是用来睡觉的
[17:53] You really were holding back before. 你之前还真是节制
[17:58] I’m never gonna get enough of this. 我会永远欲求不满的
[18:01] We don’t get tired. 我们不会疲惫
[18:03] We don’t have to rest or catch our breath or eat. 不用休息 不用喘气 也不用进食
[18:07] I mean, 我是说
[18:09] how are we gonna stop? 我们怎么停得下来
[18:14] Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade 罗莎莉和埃美特最夸张 整整十年
[18:17] before we could stand to be within five miles of them. 我们都受不了待在离他们五英里的范围内
[18:24] I think we might be worse. 我们会有过之而无不及的
[18:27] Definitely worse. 绝对会
[18:46] Done already? 这么快就完事了
[18:49] Where’s Renesmee? 蕾妮斯梅在哪
[18:50] Blondie stole her. 金发女抱着呢
[18:54] Break a lot of stuff? 搞坏了不少家具吧
[18:56] Emmett. No. 埃美特 别说了
[19:13] Is that Charlie? 是查理吗
[19:15] He’s been calling twice a day. 他一天打两通电话
[19:18] He’s in pretty rough shape. 他最近可不大好过
[19:22] Eventually, we’ll have to tell him you didn’t make it. 我们最后或许只能告诉他 你没挺过来
[19:26] He needs to mourn, Bella. 他会悲痛一段时间 贝拉
[19:32] Okay. We’ll do it tomorrow. 好 明天再说吧
[19:38] I’m gonna miss this place. 我会想念这地方的
[19:40] We’ll come back. We always do. 我们会回来的 一直都是
[19:44] Wait. 等等
[19:46] Nobody said anything about leaving. 没人说过要离开
[19:49] Once people believe Bella’s dead, 一旦人们相信贝拉死了
[19:51] we can’t risk anyone seeing her. 我们就不能冒险让人看到她
[19:53] So you just disappear? 所以你们就一走了之吗
[19:56] Jacob, we don’t have another choice. 雅各布 我们别无选择
[20:39] You heard anything? 有消息了吗
[20:43] Charlie, 查理
[20:47] Bella is… 贝拉…
[20:53] No, she’s not. 不 不可能
[20:54] No, no, no, I mean, she’s fine. 不不不 我是说 她没事
[20:56] She’s back home and 她回来了
[20:58] she’s feeling better. 她好多了
[21:02] Why didn’t you say so? That’s great. 你怎么不早说 那好极了
[21:06] Wait. 等等
[21:08] There’s something you need to see first. 你得先看看一个东西
[21:10] I need to see Bella. 我要去看贝拉
[21:12] Look, in order for Bella to get better, she had to 为了贝拉能好起来 她必须
[21:20] change. 改变一下
[21:23] What do you mean, “Change”? 改变 什么意思
[21:31] Here goes nothing. 管不了那么多了
[21:33] What the hell are you doing? 你这是干什么
[21:35] You don’t live in the world you think you do. 你生活的世界 远不像你想的那样
[21:39] Jacob, put your clothes on. 雅各布 把衣服穿上
[21:44] Now, this may seem strange. 看起来可能很奇怪
[21:46] Really strange. 非常奇怪
[21:50] But stranger things happen every day. Trust me. 但天下之大无奇不有 相信我
[22:00] Holy shit! 天哪
[22:09] Look, I solved a problem. 我解决了一个问题
[22:11] You were leaving. 你们都要走了
[22:12] What did you expect me to do? 我还能怎么做
[22:14] You don’t realize the danger you’ve put him in. 你不知道你让查理身陷怎样的危险
[22:16] The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us. 沃尔图里家族会杀了所有知情的人
[22:18] No, I didn’t tell him about you. Just me. 不 我没说你怎么变的 只说了我自己
[22:20] I only said you were different. 我只说 你和以前不一样了
[22:22] And that we have a niece who we adopted. 还说我们领养了一个外甥女做女儿
[22:25] I mean, seriously, Jake, he’s not just gonna let that go. 说真的 雅各 他不会就这样信了的
[22:27] Did you consider the physical pain he’ll put Bella through? 你想过这会给贝拉造成多大痛苦吗
[22:30] It’ll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat. 她会像喉咙被塞进滚烫的烙铁一般难受
[22:33] And that’s assuming she can control her thirst. 这还是能忍住的情况下
[22:35] Look, Charlie’s been in hell. 查理已经痛不欲生了
[22:37] And I know you’ll be much happier with him in your life. 我知道 有他在你会开心很多
[22:39] Jacob, don’t try and pretend 雅各布 别说得好像
[22:40] you’re doing this for anyone but yourself. 你是为了别人 不是为自己
[22:44] Sorry you feel that way 很抱歉让你那样想
[22:46] because he’ll be here in 10 minutes. 因为他十分钟之内就到
[22:48] What? 什么
[22:49] These will irritate your eyes at first. 刚开始眼睛会有点不适
[22:53] The main thing is not to move too fast. 最重要的是 移动不能太快
[22:55] Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs. 坐下来 翘起腿
[23:07] Maybe a tad slower. Hmm. 再慢一点
[23:09] And blink at least three times a minute. 一分钟至少眨眼三次
[23:15] Good. 很好
[23:17] For a cartoon character. 卡通人物才这样吧
[23:19] Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst. 屏息 有助于缓解干渴
[23:22] Just don’t forget to move your shoulders 别忘了要动动肩膀
[23:23] so it looks like you’re breathing. 看起来就像在呼吸
[23:29] And don’t sit so straight. 别坐这么直
[23:31] Humans don’t do that. 人类不这样的
[23:36] Okay. I got it. 好 我记住了
[23:38] Move around, blink, slouch. 移动 眨眼 放松
[23:55] Good luck. 加油
[24:10] Hello, Charlie. 你好 查理
[24:15] Where’s Bella? 贝拉呢
[24:46] Bella. 贝拉
[24:47] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[24:53] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[24:55] Never better. 非常好
[24:58] Healthy as a horse. 生龙活虎
[25:04] You don’t turn into an animal, too, do you? 你不会也变成什么动物了吧
[25:11] She wishes she was that awesome. 她倒是想呢
[25:17] Let’s give them some privacy. 给他们点私人空间
[25:33] Uh, Jake said that this… 雅各说
[25:38] This was necessary. 不得不这样
[25:40] What does that mean? 是什么意思
[25:43] I really think it would be better… 我真觉得最好…
[25:44] I wanna know what happened to you. 我想知道你怎么了
[25:46] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[25:49] I think I deserve an explanation. 我要一个解释 这要求不高吧
[25:50] You do. 的确不高
[25:53] But if you really need one, I can’t stay here. 但如果你真要我解释 我就得离开这了
[25:56] Oh, come on! No! 拜托 这可不行
[25:57] No more going away! 你不能再走了
[25:59] Dad, you’re just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason, 爸爸 你只要相信 不论发生了什么
[26:02] I’m all right. 我没事了
[26:04] I’m more than all right. 我非常好
[26:06] Can you live with that? 这样可以吗
[26:09] Can I live with that? 这样可以吗
[26:12] Well, I don’t know, Bella. 我不知道 贝拉
[26:14] I mean, I just watched a kid I’ve known his entire life 我刚目睹一个 我从小看着长大的孩子
[26:17] turn into a very large dog. 变成一条大狗
[26:19] My daughter looks like my daughter, 我女儿看上去像我女儿
[26:22] but doesn’t. 但不一样了
[26:27] Can you please just believe 你能不能相信
[26:28] that I’ll tell you anything that you need to know? 你需要知道的 我都会告诉你
[26:33] And I don’t need to know this? 这个我不需要知道吗
[26:36] No. 对
[26:37] Really, you don’t. 真的不需要
[26:48] Not gonna lose you again. 我不能再失去你了
[26:51] I can’t. 我受不了
[26:54] Then you won’t. 你不会的
[26:58] I promise. 我保证
[27:16] I missed you, Bells. 我很想你 贝拉
[27:19] So much. 真的很想
[27:23] I missed you, Dad. 我也想你 爸爸
[27:29] Charlie. 查理
[27:33] This is Renesmee. 这是蕾妮斯梅
[27:40] Your niece? 你们的外甥女
[27:43] Our daughter. 我们的女儿
[27:49] Right. 对了
[27:50] The adoption. 领养的
[27:58] Renee-semee? 蕾妮斯梅
[28:03] She’s got your eyes, Bella. 她的眼睛和你真像 贝拉
[28:13] Need to know, I guess. 我只需要知道这个吧
[28:30] Well done, Bella. 干得好 贝拉
[28:32] Never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint. 我从未见过新生吸血鬼有这种自制力
[28:34] I’m not sure she is a newborn. 我都怀疑她是不是新生的了
[28:37] She’s so tame. 这么温顺
[28:40] Emmett, don’t antagonize her. 埃美特 别惹她
[28:42] She’s the strongest one in the house. 她可是我们当中最强壮的
[28:44] Please. 是吗
[28:52] Don’t hurt yourself, Emmett. 别自讨苦吃 埃美特
[28:57] All right. On 3. 好 数三下
[28:59] 1, 一
[29:01] 2, 二
[29:04] 3! 三
[29:21] Did you see that? 看到了吗
[29:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:53] My time as a human was over. 作为人类 我已经死了
[29:56] But I never felt more alive. 但我却从未如此充满活力
[30:00] I was born to be a vampire. 我生来就适合做吸血鬼
[30:18] Everything was falling into place. 一切都进展顺利
[30:23] Even the Volturi seemed to accept my new status. 连沃尔图里家族也似乎接受了我的新身份
[30:26] Though they’d want proof eventually. 尽管他们最后肯定会需要求证
[30:32] It seemed we had only one enemy left. 看来我们只剩一个敌人了
[30:35] Time. 时间
[30:38] Renesmee was growing too fast. 蕾妮斯梅长得太快了
[30:44] We all worried about how long we would have with her. 我们都担心还能留她到几时
[30:48] It just made every moment more precious. 因此每一分钟都弥足珍贵
[30:51] Look, a snowflake. 看 雪花
[30:53] It’s beautiful. 真美
[30:55] Why don’t you go get another one? 再去采一片吧
[31:01] Edward thinks that we’ll find answers in Brazil. 爱德华认为我们能在巴西找到答案
[31:05] There are tribes there that might know something. 那里的部落或许知晓些什么
[31:24] Who was that? 那是谁
[31:26] I think that’s our cousin from Denali. 可能是德纳利家的表亲
[31:33] Irina! 艾瑞娜
[31:57] Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us. 坦尼娅说服了艾瑞娜来与我们和解
[32:00] It looks like she changed her mind. 不过 看样子她改主意了
[32:02] Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her. 看见雅各布 对她一定难以接受
[32:04] Wish I could have just spoken to her. 真希望我当时能跟她谈谈
[32:06] She’s family. She’ll come around. 都是一家人 她会想明白的
[33:19] What a pleasant surprise. 真是稀客
[33:24] What do you want? 有何贵干
[33:31] I have to report a crime. 我要上报违禁行为
[33:37] The Cullens… 卡伦家族
[33:39] They’ve done something terrible. 干了件可怕的事
[33:45] Allow me, my dear. 让我看看 亲爱的
[34:06] Oh, my. 天啊
[34:40] What is it, Alice? 怎么了 爱丽丝
[34:42] The Volturi. 是沃尔图里家族
[34:45] They’re coming for us. 他们冲我们来了
[34:47] Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. 阿罗 凯厄斯 马库斯 卫队
[34:52] And Irina. 还有艾瑞娜
[34:53] Honey, come here. 过来 宝贝
[34:56] Why? 为什么
[34:58] What did Irina see in the woods? 艾瑞娜在树林里看见了什么
[34:59] We were just walking. 我们当时在散步
[35:01] Ness was catching snowflakes. 尼斯在接雪花
[35:06] Of course. 原来如此
[35:11] Irina thinks Renesmee’s an immortal Child. 艾瑞娜以为蕾妮斯梅是个嗜血妖童
[35:17] The immortal Children were very beautiful. 嗜血妖童都很漂亮
[35:19] So enchanting. 很迷人
[35:20] To be near them was to love them. 一旦接近就会爱上他们
[35:22] But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. 他们在转变之时就停止长大
[35:26] They couldn’t be taught or restrained. 所以不能被管教或是被约束
[35:29] A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. 一个不高兴便会血洗整个村庄
[35:39] Humans heard about the devastation. 人类得知其破坏性
[35:42] Stories spread. 口耳相传
[35:44] The Volturi were forced to intervene. 沃尔图里家族不得不进行干预
[35:51] Since the Children couldn’t protect our secret, 由于那些孩子无法保守我们的秘密
[35:54] they had to be destroyed. 他们只能被处死
[36:03] No! 不
[36:05] No! 不
[36:07] No! 不
[36:10] Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. 制造者对孩子百般疼爱 竭力保护
[36:17] Long-established covens were torn apart. 悠远的族群惨遭灭门
[36:19] Countless humans slaughtered. 数不清的人类被残杀
[36:24] Traditions, friends, 传统 朋友
[36:26] even families, lost. 甚至家族 都不复存在
[36:28] No, no! 不 不
[36:30] Mother! 妈妈
[36:31] Mother! 妈妈
[36:37] So the Denalis’ mother made an immortal Child? 德纳利家的母亲制造过一个嗜血妖童
[36:40] Yes. 是的
[36:42] And she paid the price. 她为此付出了代价
[37:07] Well, Renesmee’s nothing like those children. 可蕾妮斯梅跟那些孩子不一样
[37:10] She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day. 她生下来就如此 不是被咬的 而且每天都在长大
[37:13] So can’t you just explain that to the Volturi? 你们就不能跟沃尔图里家族解释清楚吗
[37:15] Aro has enough proof in Irina’s thoughts. 阿罗透过艾瑞娜的思想掌握了足够的证据
[37:22] So we fight. 那我们就战斗
[37:24] Their offensive weapons are too powerful. 他们进攻的武器太过强大
[37:26] No one can stand against Jane. 没人能抵挡住简的威力
[37:28] Alec’s even worse. 亚历克更可怕
[37:30] Well, then we convince them. 那就说服他们
[37:32] They’re coming to kill us, not to talk. 他们是来杀我们的 不是来和我们谈的
[37:35] No, you’re right. 你说的没错
[37:37] They won’t listen to us. 他们不会听的
[37:40] But maybe others can convince them. 但也许其他人能说服他们
[37:41] Carlisle, you have friends all around the world. 卡莱尔 我们的朋友遍天下
[37:43] I won’t ask them to fight. 我不会集结他们参战的
[37:45] Not fight. Witness. 不是参战 而是见证
[37:47] If enough people knew the truth, 如果知道真相的人足够多
[37:49] maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen. 也许就能让沃尔图里家族听我们把话说完
[37:52] We can ask this of our friends. 我们可以让朋友帮这个忙
[38:07] At least we get to go to London again. 至少我们又能去趟伦敦了
[38:09] We haven’t been there in a long time. 好久没去那儿了
[38:12] All right. Let’s get this show on the road. 来吧 大家行动吧
[38:20] Alice asked me to give you that. 爱丽丝让我把这个给你
[38:22] She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night. 昨晚她和贾斯帕穿越这一带朝海那边去了
[38:26] Carlisle? 卡莱尔
[38:29] They’ve left us. 他们走了
[38:31] Why? 为什么
[38:33] She didn’t say. 她没说
[38:37] Can I see that? 能让我看看吗
[38:45] Gather as many witnesses as you can 尽可能多召集见证人
[38:47] before the snow sticks to the ground. 大雪落地之时
[38:49] That’s when they’ll come. 即他们到来之日
[38:54] Alice’s instructions were clear, but the question remained. 爱丽丝的指示很明确 但问题在于
[38:58] Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them most? 她与贾斯帕为何在我们最需要的时候离开
[39:01] What did they know? 他们知道了什么
[39:05] Our search for witnesses began 我们开始寻找见证人
[39:07] with a trip north to our closest relatives. 先是北方的近亲
[39:44] Edward, is everything all right? 爱德华 出什么事了
[39:47] Why didn’t you tell us you were coming? 要来怎么也不说一声
[39:50] Is it Irina? 是因为艾瑞娜吗
[39:52] Have you heard from her? 你们有联系上她吗
[39:53] Not directly. 没直接联系上
[39:55] Why is your bride waiting in the car? 你的新娘怎么不下车
[39:57] And why have you brought a wolf with you? 怎么还带头狼来
[39:58] I can smell him from here. 这么远都能闻到他的味儿
[40:00] My family is in danger. I need your help. 我的家人有麻烦了 我需要你们的帮助
[40:02] What’s happened? 出什么事了
[40:04] It’s hard to explain 一下子解释不清楚
[40:05] but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that? 但我希望你们别急着下结论 可以吗
[40:08] Of course. 没问题
[40:14] Okay. 好了
[40:16] Time to meet some new people. 该带你见见其他人了
[40:17] What if they don’t like me? 他们要是不喜欢我怎么办
[40:19] – They’ll love you. – They will. -他们会喜欢你的 -是的
[40:22] Once they understand you. 只要他们了解你
[40:23] They just haven’t met anyone like you before. 他们只是从没见过和你一样的人
[40:30] Okay. 来吧
[40:41] The Volturi will come for all of us. 沃尔图里家族会找上我们所有人
[40:43] You get that thing out of here. 你快把那东西弄走
[40:45] She’s not what she looks like. 她不像看起来的那样
[40:46] This is a crime! 这是违禁的
[40:58] Stay back! 退后
[41:00] She has blood in her veins. 她血管里流着鲜血
[41:02] You can feel her warmth. 你们可以感受到她的温度
[41:04] I can feel it. 我能感受到
[41:05] I’m her biological father. 我是她的生父
[41:07] – Bella is her mother. – Impossible. -贝拉是她的母亲 -怎么可能
[41:09] It’s true. She was born while I was still human. 是真的 我生她的时候还是人类
[41:12] I’ve never heard of such a thing. 从没听说过这种事
[41:14] She can show you, if you let her. 可以的话 让她展示给你看
[41:20] Tanya, you owe us this much. 坦尼娅 这要求不过分吧
[41:22] We’re all under a death sentence 我们大难临头
[41:24] because your sister didn’t let us explain. 都是因为你妹妹不给我们机会解释
[41:34] Don’t be afraid. 别怕
[41:37] This is how she communicates. 这是她交流的方式
[41:53] It’s true. 是真的
[41:56] She’s not immortal. 她不是嗜血妖童
[42:02] I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. 我知道族群里其他人也会有同样的恐惧
[42:07] Fear of the unknown. 恐惧未知
[42:11] Fear of the Volturi. 恐惧沃尔图里家族
[42:19] Amun, please! 艾蒙 拜托了
[42:22] I cannot help you, Carlisle. 我帮不了你 卡莱尔
[42:24] I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t urgent. 要不是情况紧急我也不会来求你
[42:25] You must go. 请你们走吧
[42:39] I’d like to hear about it. 我倒是想听听
[42:42] I never get to meet any of Amun’s friends. 我从未见过艾蒙的朋友
[42:44] He likes to keep me hidden. 他老喜欢把我藏起来
[42:46] I can’t imagine why. 真不明白为什么
[43:02] – Carlisle. – Benjamin. -卡莱尔 -本杰明
[43:30] Benjamin can influence the elements. 本杰明能操控自然元素
[43:33] And here I get super self-control. 而我有超凡的自控力
[44:00] Who are they? 她们是谁
[44:02] Senna and Zafrina. 塞娜和查弗丽娜
[44:04] From the Amazon. 来自亚马逊
[44:16] The arrival of Senna and Zafrina 塞娜和查弗丽娜的到来
[44:17] meant that our plea was being heard 说明我们的请求
[44:18] in even the most remote corners of the world 已经传至世上最遥远的角落
[44:21] while others searched for witnesses closer to home. 同时 其他人则在就近寻找见证人
[44:28] A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown 卡莱尔在约克城战场结识的爱国者
[44:31] would become our most unlikely ally. 出乎意料地成了我们的盟友
[44:36] Shut up! 闭嘴
[44:41] I hated the first British invasion. 我痛恨第一次不列颠入侵
[44:44] And I hate the second one even more. 第二次更可恨
[44:47] Even the Beatles? 甲壳虫乐队你也恨吗
[44:49] Really, Garrett? 真的吗 加勒特
[44:51] Old habits die hard. 本性难移
[44:54] Carlisle needs you. 卡莱尔需要你
[44:58] Sounds interesting. 有意思
[45:01] Help! 救命
[45:02] But first I’d better finish my meal. 但我得先饱餐一顿
[45:04] Help me! Help! 救救我 救命
[45:15] Each of them was won over. 每个人都被说服
[45:17] Each was made to see. 每个人都看到了真相
[45:25] Carlisle convinced his Irish friends 卡莱尔说服他的爱尔兰朋友们
[45:27] to make the journey to Forks. 前来福克斯
[45:30] Although we were grateful for their help, 我们很感激他们的帮助
[45:32] their thirst for human blood complicated the situation. 但他们对人血的渴望让我们很为难
[45:41] The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable. 罗莎莉和埃美特找来的游牧者更是捉摸不定
[45:46] Especially Peter, 特别是彼得
[45:47] who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn. 新生时还与贾斯帕一起打过仗
[45:51] Lotta red eyes around here. 被红眼睛包围了
[45:53] They agreed not to hunt in the area. 他们答应不在这一带猎食
[45:58] But they’ll feed somewhere. 但他们总得找个地方捕食
[46:02] As more vampires set foot in their territory, 由于前来的吸血鬼越来越多
[46:05] more Quileutes turned. 更多的奎鲁特人转变了
[46:06] Their nature compelling them to join the pack. 本性驱使他们加入了狼群
[46:12] Hey, easy there. Hey! 放松 放松
[46:14] It’s all right. 没事的
[46:16] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[46:21] Finally, Carlisle and Esme returned with our last witness. 卡莱尔和埃斯梅终于带回最后一位见证人
[46:27] – How many came? – Eighteen. -来了多少 -18个
[46:29] You have some good friends. 你的朋友们真够意思
[46:31] And Alice? 爱丽丝呢
[46:35] We’ll all be on Aro’s list now. 我们都要上阿罗的名单了
[46:37] Centuries on the run. That’s what you’ve brought me. 这一逃就要几百年 你就这么对我
[46:40] Some friend, Carlisle. 真够朋友啊 卡莱尔
[46:43] Alistair, come meet everyone. 埃利斯戴 来见见大家吧
[46:44] I already told you, if it comes to a fight, 我和你说过了 如果打起来
[46:46] I won’t stand against the Volturi. 我是不会和沃尔图里家族作对的
[46:48] It won’t come to a fight. 不会打起来的
[46:51] I’ll be in the attic. 我就待在阁楼里
[47:01] He’s not a people person. 他不是太合群
[47:04] We opened our home to 18 vampires. 我们请来了18个吸血鬼
[47:07] Many with gifts of their own. 许多都有独特的天赋
[47:12] Zafrina had power over the mind. 查弗丽娜能驾驭思想
[47:15] She could make anyone see what she wanted them to. 能让你看到任何她想要你看的东西
[47:42] If she weren’t holding my hand right now, 要不是你现在拉着我的手
[47:44] I could swear this was real. 我都得说这是真的了
[47:46] I don’t see anything. 我什么都没看到
[47:51] Edward, you didn’t tell me your wife is a shield. 爱德华 你没说你老婆是个保护盾
[47:57] What’s a shield? 什么是保护盾
[47:59] The ones I’ve met are so different. 我知道的保护盾都不像她这样
[48:01] It’s a defensive talent. 是一种防御能力
[48:04] It’s why I couldn’t read your mind, even before. 这就是为什么 我的读心术对你无效
[48:06] It’s why Aro couldn’t. 阿罗也是
[48:07] You have a very powerful gift. 这是一种非常强大的天赋
[48:10] Oh, yeah, she’s a shield, all right. 她确实是保护盾 错不了
[48:13] Shoulda put her on her ass. 不然肯定站不住了
[48:14] Or your voltage has been exaggerated. 或许你的电压没那么高
[48:17] Maybe it only works on the weak. 或许只对弱者起作用
[48:23] Garrett, I wouldn’t. 加勒特 劝你还是别了
[48:31] You are an amazing woman. 你真是惊为天人
[48:37] Now, you guys can do some serious damage. 你们能引起严重的破坏
[48:39] Which is why you’ll need to control your phasing. 所以要学会控制自己的变身
[48:43] If your mom pisses you off, 要是你妈妈让你烦了
[48:45] you don’t want to tear her head off. 你总不希望把她的头拧下来吧
[48:57] Whoever’s coming wasn’t invited. 有不速之客
[49:51] Vladimir, Stefan, 弗拉德米尔 史蒂芬
[49:54] you’re a long way from home. 你们可是不远万里啊
[49:56] What are they doing here? 他们来这儿干嘛
[49:57] We heard the Volturi were moving against you. 听说沃尔图里家族冲你们来了
[50:00] But that you would not stand alone. 但你们不愿孤军奋战
[50:02] We didn’t do what we were accused of. 我们是被冤枉的
[50:04] We do not care what you did, Carlisle. 我们不管你们做了什么 卡莱尔
[50:07] We have been waiting a millennium 我们等了一千年了
[50:10] for the Italian scum to be challenged. 就盼着有人挫挫那帮意大利混蛋的锐气
[50:14] It’s not our plan to fight the Volturi. 我们没打算跟沃尔图里家族作战
[50:16] Shame. 真可惜
[50:18] Aro’s witnesses will be so disappointed. 阿罗的见证人可要失望了
[50:21] They enjoy a good fight. 他们可想好好打一仗了
[50:25] Aro’s witnesses? 阿罗还有见证人
[50:27] Aww, Still hoping they’ll listen? 怎么 还指望他们会听你们解释吗
[50:32] When Aro wants someone from a coven 当阿罗想把一个族群的某个人归入门下
[50:34] it’s never long before evidence turns up 通常用不了多久就能找到证据
[50:36] proving that coven committed some crime. 证明这个族群有罪
[50:39] So he’s done this before? 他之前这么做过吗
[50:40] It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern. 很少 我都没意识到这是一种模式
[50:44] Apparently he always pardons 显然他总是会原谅
[50:45] one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant. 他认为有悔过之心的人
[50:48] This person always has an ability. 而这个人通常具备一种天赋
[50:50] And they’re always given a place with the Guard. 并会在卫队获得一席之地
[50:52] This is all about Alice. 他就是为了爱丽丝
[50:54] – He has no one like her. – Which is why she left. -他手下没有她那样的人 -所以她才离开
[50:57] Why does he need witnesses? 可他为什么需要见证人
[50:58] To spread the word that justice has been served, 为了在他灭族之后
[51:02] after he slaughters an entire coven. 宣扬正义得到伸张的讯息
[51:08] Benjamin, Tia, 本杰明 蒂亚
[51:10] – we’re leaving. – And where will you go? -我们走 -你们要去哪儿
[51:12] What makes you think they’ll be satisfied with Alice? 你以为他们得到爱丽丝就会罢休吗
[51:15] What’s to stop them from going after Benjamin next? 你怎么知道本杰明不会是下一个目标
[51:17] Or Zafrina or Kate 或是查弗丽娜 凯特
[51:19] or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. 或是任何有天赋的人 任何他们想要的人
[51:21] Their goal isn’t punishment. 他们的目的不在惩戒
[51:22] It’s power. It’s acquisition. 而在扩张势力 吸纳成员
[51:24] Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. 卡莱尔也许不会请你们参战 但我会
[51:27] For the sake of my family. But also for yours. 为了我的家人 也为你们的家人
[51:31] And for the way you want to live. 为了你们想要的生活
[51:41] The packs will fight. 狼群会参战
[51:43] We’ve never been afraid of vampires. 我们从来不怕吸血鬼
[51:47] We will fight. 我们也参战
[51:49] This won’t be the first time I fought a king’s rule. 这也不是我第一次与权贵抗争了
[51:53] We’ll join you. 算上我们
[51:54] No. 不行
[51:56] I will do the right thing, Amun. 我要做我该做的 艾蒙
[51:58] You may do as you please. 你随意
[52:03] We will stand with you. 我们和你们同在
[52:05] So will we. 我们也是
[52:10] That didn’t take much. 这么轻松
[52:13] Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. 希望不会到那一步
[52:15] We’ll see. 看情况
[52:26] Everyone showed courage. 每个人都勇气可嘉
[52:28] Though we knew that Aro’s army was moving against us. 虽然我们知道阿罗的大军即将到来
[52:32] Soon we would face the dark gifts of Jane. 很快我们将要面对简的邪恶力量
[52:35] And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec, 以及更糟糕的 她哥哥亚历克的迷醉气体
[52:39] who could rob you of sight, sound and touch. 能让人丧失视觉 听觉 触觉
[52:59] I refused him! 我拒绝了他
[53:00] I’m not with Carlisle! 我没有追随卡莱尔
[53:11] Alec? 亚历克
[53:33] I will never go against you. 我永远不会违抗你
[53:35] Of course not, 当然不会
[53:37] my dear Toshiro. 我亲爱的俊郎
[53:58] It seems Carlisle is still expecting you. 卡莱尔似乎还盼着你去呢
[54:11] Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction. 卡莱尔不过是在自掘坟墓罢了
[54:16] Sad, 真可悲
[54:18] isn’t it? 不是吗
[54:20] Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. 阿罗进攻前 会先设法让我们丧失能力
[54:23] Jane and Alec will try and take me out first 简和亚历克会先对我下手
[54:25] because I can anticipate their moves. 因为我能预知他们的行动
[54:27] Too bad we don’t all have your shield. 我们要是都有你的保护盾就好了
[54:30] Doesn’t help me fight, though. 保护盾在战斗中也使不上劲啊
[54:31] No, but you could help the rest of us, 如果你能投射出去
[54:33] if you could project it. 就能帮到其他人
[54:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[54:35] I mean shield someone other than yourself. 也就是说 保护你之外的其他人
[54:37] Is that possible? 这可能吗
[54:38] Gifts can be developed, over time. 天赋是可以扩展的 只要有时间
[54:40] At first, mine was just in my palms. 起初我的电力只集中于手掌
[54:42] Now I can radiate it all over my body. 现在我可以让它辐射全身
[54:44] How do you do it? 你怎么做到的
[54:47] Tell me. 教教我
[54:49] You need to visualize it. 你要把这力量具象化
[54:52] See how it moves. 想象它如何移动
[54:57] What color it is. 什么颜色
[54:59] Now picture it expanding. 现在想象这股力量在蔓延
[55:02] Will it to go beyond you. 用意念控制它超出你自身
[55:17] I think she needs something to motivate her. 我觉得她需要一点激励
[55:25] – No. – It’s all right, I can take it. -不要 -没事 我受得了
[55:28] He says that now. 他一会儿就不这么说了
[55:29] Focus, Bella, or he’s gonna be hurting. 集中精神 贝拉 不然他就要受罪了
[55:34] Edward, I’m not ready to do this yet. 爱德华 我还没准备好
[55:38] I’m sorry. I said that I wasn’t ready. 对不起 我说了还没准备好
[55:40] Dude, you’re not motivating her. 老弟 你这可不是在激励她
[55:41] You want to try? 要不你试试
[55:54] Kate! 凯特
[55:55] You seem to lack incentive. 你似乎动力不足
[55:57] Shall I go see if Renesmee’s awake? 我要不要去看看蕾妮斯梅睡醒了没
[55:59] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[56:02] All right. 好了
[56:03] This one’s on full power. 这次电力十足
[56:39] It’s painful, but it’s bearable. 有点疼 但是可以忍受
[56:48] Okay, we should go again. 好 我们再试一次
[56:50] Emmett. 埃美特
[56:52] I’m good. 还是不了
[56:54] “There’s sweet music here that softer falls 甜美音乐轻轻流淌
[56:57] “Than petals from blown roses on the grass. 堪比草间玫瑰花瓣
[57:01] “Or night dews on still waters between walls 水上露珠静挂石墙
[57:05] “Of shadowy granite in a gleaming pass. 石边道上微光荡漾
[57:10] “Music that brings sweet sleep down from the blissful skies.” 天籁引你安入梦乡
[57:28] Mom. 妈妈
[57:31] Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper run away 爱丽丝姑姑和贾斯帕姑父走了
[57:35] because we’re gonna die? 是因为我们都要死了吗
[57:42] No. 不
[57:47] I think they left to keep us safer. 他们是为保护我们的安全才走
[57:50] That’s what all these other people are here for, too. 这些人来这里 也是为了保护我们
[57:53] I’ll never let anybody hurt you. 我不会让任何人伤害你
[58:03] Come here. Go to sleep. 来 快睡吧
[58:24] It’s strange. 真奇怪
[58:27] Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank. 我强壮得可以摧毁一辆坦克
[58:31] Mentally, I just feel drained. 但精神上却疲惫不堪
[58:38] How about a bath? 泡个澡怎么样
[58:59] I do remember how to undress myself. 我知道怎么宽衣解带
[59:02] Yeah, I just do it so much better. 是啊 但是我更在行
[59:12] Bella, 贝拉
[59:16] I’ve had a bad habit of underestimating you. 我总是习惯低估你
[59:21] Every obstacle you’ve faced, 你遇到的困难
[59:25] I’d think you couldn’t overcome it. 我总是怕你应付不了
[59:29] And you just did. 而你总能做到
[59:32] You’re the reason they have something to fight for. 是你给了我值得守护的东西
[59:36] My family. 我的家人
[59:55] I’m gonna get the water running. 我去放水
[1:00:30] Alice made sure only I would get the message. 爱丽丝确保只有我能明白她的意思
[1:00:33] Because only my mind would be safe from Aro. 因为只有我的想法不会被阿罗感知
[1:00:43] I’m surprised you took a break from Jedi training. 你竟然放下绝地武士训练跑出来[出自星战]
[1:00:46] If I don’t take Renesmee to my dad, 如果我不带蕾妮斯梅去看我爸爸
[1:00:48] he’ll come to us. 他就会去找我们
[1:00:51] 27 vampires, one human. 27个吸血鬼 1个人类
[1:00:54] Not so great. 这可不太妙
[1:00:56] I know that’s what you told Edward. 我知道你对爱德华是这么说的
[1:01:02] Whatever. 不管怎样
[1:01:05] I’m just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers. 能躲开那群臭烘烘的吸血恶魔 我很开心
[1:01:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:01:13] I know. 我知道
[1:01:14] They’re the good guys. 他们是好人
[1:01:17] But come on, 可说实话
[1:01:19] Dracula One and Two are 那两位德古拉 真的很
[1:01:24] creepy. 诡异
[1:01:39] There she is. Come here. 小宝贝来啦 快过来
[1:01:43] Wow! Look at you. 看啊
[1:01:45] You’ve grown half a foot! 你又长了半英尺
[1:01:47] Seriously. 真的
[1:01:49] Like 6 inches. 有六英寸了
[1:01:52] Come on inside. Lunch is on the table. 进来吧 午饭准备好了
[1:01:53] We got a tree to decorate, huh? 还可以布置圣诞树
[1:01:55] I’ve actually got a few errands to run, guys. 我还要跑几个地方
[1:01:58] I’ll be back soon, okay? 很快就回来
[1:02:01] Come on. Let’s go. 我们进去
[1:02:11] Alice’s note gave me a new sense of hope. 爱丽丝的留言给了我新的希望
[1:02:14] Maybe she had a plan for us after all. 也许她早就为我们安排好了
[1:02:17] And maybe J. Jenks was the key. 也许J. 詹克斯就是答案
[1:02:42] – I’m meeting Mr. Jenks. – Right this way. -我要找詹克斯先生 -这边
[1:02:47] – Mrs. Cullen. – Hi. -卡伦太太 -你好
[1:02:50] I’m so happy you called. 很高兴接到你的电话
[1:03:05] I always meet my private clients here. 我通常和客户在这里见面
[1:03:08] It’s more comfortable than the office. 这里比办公室更舒适些
[1:03:10] And it’s more public. 也更公开
[1:03:14] What type of work do you do, J.? J 你的工作是什么
[1:03:16] Oh, you know, this and that. 什么都做一点
[1:03:19] It’s always different, which keeps it interesting. 一点都不重复 所以其乐无穷
[1:03:23] Have you known Alice and Jasper long? 你认识爱丽丝和贾斯帕很久了吗
[1:03:26] I’ve been working with them for more than 20 years. 我和他们共事20多年了
[1:03:30] And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. 在那之前 我已故的搭档认识贾斯帕15年了
[1:03:34] He is, uh, 他很…
[1:03:37] unusually well-preserved. 他保养得出奇地好
[1:03:41] Yes, he is. 是啊 确实
[1:03:46] I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation. 相信贾斯帕先生的假期一定很愉快
[1:03:51] He didn’t tell you where he was going, did he? 他告诉你他去哪了吗
[1:03:53] No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving 不不 他过来下单的时候
[1:03:56] when he came by to place his order. 只提到他要离开
[1:04:00] I assume that his order is ready? 他要的东西弄到了吧
[1:04:03] Of course. 当然
[1:04:05] I’ve never been late with a delivery. 我一向使命必达
[1:04:26] There a problem? 有问题吗
[1:04:30] No. 没有
[1:04:34] My husband and I thought that we’d all be traveling together. 我先生和我以为大家会一起走
[1:04:36] Jasper said only two were traveling. 贾斯帕说只有两个人一起走
[1:04:38] His instructions were very clear. 他的指示很明确
[1:04:40] It’s my mistake. 是我弄错了
[1:04:44] Apparently, that’s not going to happen. 那显然不可能
[1:05:07] Alice’s vision was clear. 爱丽丝的预言很清晰
[1:05:13] Renesmee would have a future. 蕾妮斯梅会有未来
[1:05:17] But Edward and I wouldn’t be a part of it. 但爱德华和我并不会参与其中
[1:05:25] How ya doin’? 小乖乖
[1:05:46] “My dearest Renesmee, 我最亲爱的蕾妮斯梅
[1:05:49] “I thought we would have forever together. 我以为我们可以永远在一起
[1:05:51] “But forever isn’t as long as I’d hoped. 但事与愿违
[1:05:54] “I know now why Alice left me clues. 我现在知道爱丽丝为什么给我留下线索了
[1:05:57] “It was to keep you safe. 她是为了保护你
[1:06:00] “Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. 你和雅各布需要的东西 都在这包里了
[1:06:04] “Jacob will protect you. 雅各布会保护你
[1:06:06] “And he’ll help you learn about the Ticuna legends.” 他会告诉你图库纳部落的传说
[1:06:13] It’s a romantic notion, isn’t it? 真够理想主义的 是吧
[1:06:15] That a righteous few can defy a great evil. 正义的少数可以战胜一个大恶魔
[1:06:19] I must admit, you even had me believing. 但我必须承认 有那么一下
[1:06:23] For a moment. 连我都相信了
[1:06:27] Well, good luck. You’re gonna need it. 祝你好运 你会需要好运的
[1:06:34] Cheers. 加油吧
[1:06:45] The snow is sticking. 大雪落地了
[1:06:48] Hey, we still have today. 至少我们能好好过完这一天
[1:06:56] I’m so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him. 有人能照顾查理 我很欣慰
[1:06:59] Bella, no one’s giving up here. 贝拉 没有人要放弃
[1:07:03] All right! Present time! Let’s go! 好了 礼物时间到 走吧
[1:07:06] Seth, Leah, stop eating. 赛思 里尔 别吃了
[1:07:09] Jake, you start. Get it going. 雅各 你先来 开始吧
[1:07:12] – What did you get me? – I’m not giving you anything. -你送我什么 -什么都没有
[1:07:15] Hey! No, come on, what did you get me? 得了吧 给我带什么了
[1:07:16] Well, Dad, we didn’t have time to wrap yours, 爸爸 我们没时间包装
[1:07:18] but here it is. 直接给你吧
[1:07:25] It’s a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. 弗雷泽河[北美洲西部]钓鱼五日游
[1:07:27] It’s for you and Sue. 给你和苏的
[1:07:29] You leave tomorrow. 明天就出发
[1:07:31] Wow, that’s really nice. Thank you. 真是太棒了 谢谢你们
[1:07:34] Tomorrow? I can’t leave tomorrow. 明天吗 明天我可走不了
[1:07:35] I made arrangements for you at work. 我帮你调好班了
[1:07:39] Sneaky. 够狡猾
[1:07:41] And extravagant. 也够奢侈
[1:07:44] And non-refundable, I’m afraid. 恐怕不能退款
[1:07:47] You two trying to get rid of me? 你们是想把我支开吗
[1:07:52] Because it’s working! 因为你们成功了
[1:07:55] Fraser River. That means we’ll be chasing cutthroat. 弗雷泽河 我们要大展身手了
[1:07:58] We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls. 也许还能看见彩虹和公牛
[1:08:01] Woman knows her trout. 女人真是乐天知命
[1:08:04] Hey, beautiful. Let me see. 真漂亮 给我看看
[1:08:08] Jacob make this for you? 雅各布给你做的吗
[1:08:10] Wanna put it on? 要戴上吗
[1:08:16] It’s so pretty. 真好看
[1:08:18] It is really pretty. 真的很漂亮
[1:08:40] That’s what I’m talkin’ about. 我正想说呢
[1:08:44] A little pre-battle bonfire, 大战前的篝火之夜
[1:08:48] telling war stories, 讲讲战争故事
[1:08:54] or just standing there like frickin’ statues. 或者像雕像似地傻站着
[1:08:58] Name any American battle. I was there. 美国随便一场战争 我都经历过
[1:09:04] Little Bighorn. 小比格霍恩河战役[1876年]
[1:09:07] I came this close to biting Custer. 我差一点就咬到卡斯特了[南北战争名将]
[1:09:10] But the Indians got him first. 可是被印第安人捷足先登了
[1:09:13] Try Oleg’s assault on Constantinople. 奥列格攻打君士坦丁堡时[公元911年]
[1:09:16] He didn’t win that one on his own. 他并非靠自己获胜
[1:09:18] If you’re talking battles, 要说战争
[1:09:20] you’re talking the Eleven Years’ War. 不得不提 十一年战争[1641-1652]
[1:09:21] No one does rebellion like the Irish. 说到叛乱 谁都不如爱尔兰人
[1:09:24] You lost the Eleven Years’ War. 十一年战争 你们输了
[1:09:26] Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion. 没错 但那是一次彻底的叛乱
[1:09:30] When we ruled, everything came to us. 我们掌权后 各色人等蜂拥而至
[1:09:33] Prey, 受害者
[1:09:34] diplomats, 外交家
[1:09:35] favor seekers. 投机倒把者
[1:09:37] Such was our power. 虽然我们权力大
[1:09:40] But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints. 但从不给自己戴高帽 从不以圣人自居
[1:09:44] We were honest about what we were. 我们很诚实 从不粉饰太平
[1:09:47] We sat still for a very long time. 我们坐了很久
[1:09:52] We didn’t notice we were beginning to petrify. 都没注意到身体要冻僵了
[1:09:57] Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor 也许该感谢沃尔图里家族
[1:09:59] when they burned our castles. 烧了我们的城堡
[1:10:03] We’ve been waiting 1,500 years 这报仇的机会
[1:10:06] to return that favor. 我们等了一千五百年
[1:10:10] We have been ready to do battle for ages. 这么多年来 我们就等着这一战
[1:10:16] I can’t help thinking, 我忍不住想
[1:10:17] all these people are putting themselves in danger 这些人都置身于危险之中
[1:10:19] because I fell in love with a human. 只因我爱上一个人类
[1:10:21] You found your mate. 你找到了自己的伴侣
[1:10:22] You deserve to be happy. 你应该得到幸福
[1:10:25] But at what cost? 可代价是什么呢
[1:10:26] Everyone here has something to fight for. 这里的每个人都有为之奋斗的东西
[1:10:28] I certainly do. 我也一样
[1:10:41] Carlisle, I’ve never thanked you 卡莱尔 我从未对你说过谢谢
[1:10:46] for this extraordinary life. 感谢你给了我这非凡的生活
[1:11:06] This means “More than my own life.” 意思是”比我的生命更重要”
[1:11:08] That’s how much I love you. 这就是我爱你的程度
[1:11:11] Tomorrow I’m gonna need you to stay with Jacob. 明天我要你和雅各布待在一起
[1:11:15] No matter what. 无论如何
[1:11:17] Even if I tell him that… 即使我让他
[1:11:21] that he has to take you somewhere. 让他带你走
[1:11:27] Baby, it’s all right. 宝贝 会没事的
[1:11:30] You’re gonna be safe. 你会平安
[1:11:35] Always. 永远平安
[1:12:22] If we live through this, 如果我们大难不死
[1:12:25] I’ll follow you anywhere, woman. 天涯海角我都追随你 女人
[1:12:30] Now you tell me. 这还用你说
[1:12:47] The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming! 红衣人来了 红衣人来了
[1:13:28] Aro’s looking for Alice. 阿罗在找爱丽丝
[1:14:27] Aro, 阿罗
[1:14:28] let us discuss things as we used to. 让我们好好谈谈
[1:14:30] In a civilized manner. 以文明的方式
[1:14:32] Fair words, Carlisle. 说得好 卡莱尔
[1:14:35] But a little out of place, 但看你大军在侧
[1:14:36] given the battalion you’ve assembled against us. 这话说的很不恰当啊
[1:14:40] I can promise you, that was never my intent. 我向你保证 我无意如此
[1:14:43] No laws have been broken. 没有人破坏规矩
[1:14:45] We see the child. 我们看见那孩子了
[1:14:47] Do not treat us as fools. 别把我们当傻子
[1:14:49] She is not an immortal! 她不是嗜血妖童
[1:14:54] These witnesses can attest to that. 这些人都可以作证
[1:14:57] Or you can look. 你也能看到
[1:15:00] See the flush of human blood in her cheeks. 她脸上有血色
[1:15:02] Artifice! 这是诡计
[1:15:03] I will collect every facet of the truth. 我会查清所有事实
[1:15:08] But from someone more central to the story. 但要从当事人身上收集证据
[1:15:12] Edward, 爱德华
[1:15:14] as the child clings to your newborn mate, 这孩子紧靠着你的新生妻子
[1:15:19] I assume you are involved. 我想你和她也脱不了干系吧
[1:16:36] I’d like to meet her. 我要认识一下她
[1:17:33] Young Bella. 年轻的贝拉
[1:17:37] Immortality becomes you. 你也有了不死之身
[1:17:48] I hear her strange heart. 我听到她不寻常的心跳了
[1:18:11] Hello, Aro. 你好 阿罗
[1:18:31] Magnifico! 真了不得
[1:18:38] Half mortal, half immortal. 凡人与不死之身的结合
[1:18:43] Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human. 在这个新生吸血鬼还是人类时受孕出生
[1:18:51] Impossible! 绝不可能
[1:18:54] Do you think they fooled me, brother? 你觉得他们糊弄得了我吗 弟弟
[1:19:05] Bring the informer forward. 把告密人带上来
[1:19:21] Is that the child you saw? 这就是你看到的那个孩子吗
[1:19:29] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[1:19:30] Jane. 简
[1:19:31] She’s changed. This child is bigger. 她变了 她长大了
[1:19:35] Then your allegations were false. 也就是说你的证词无效
[1:19:37] The Cullens are innocent. 卡伦一家是清白的
[1:19:39] I take full responsibility for my mistake. 我的过失 由我一人承担
[1:19:46] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:19:53] Caius, no! 凯厄斯 不
[1:19:56] Irina! 艾瑞娜
[1:20:10] Blind them. 快用幻觉
[1:20:18] Give me my sight back. 我们必须反击
[1:20:19] Tanya, this is what they want. 坦尼娅 激怒我们正中他们下怀
[1:20:21] If you attack now, we’ll all die. 如果你现在出手 我们全都得死
[1:20:45] Pain. 痛苦
[1:21:22] It’s working. 起作用了
[1:21:57] Aro, you see there’s no law broken here. 阿罗 你看到了 没人破坏规矩
[1:22:00] Agreed. 是的
[1:22:03] But does it then follow 但这能说明
[1:22:05] that there is no danger? 不会有潜在危险吗
[1:22:11] For the first time in our history 有史以来第一次
[1:22:16] humans pose a threat to our kind. 我们受到来自人类的威胁
[1:22:21] Their modern technology has given birth to weapons 现代技术制造的武器
[1:22:26] that could destroy us. 足以毁灭我们
[1:22:30] Maintaining our secret 保守我们的秘密
[1:22:33] has never been more imperative. 更加势在必行
[1:22:38] In such perilous times, 值此危机时刻
[1:22:42] only the known 只有同类
[1:22:45] is safe. 才没有异心
[1:22:48] Only the known 只有同类
[1:22:50] is tolerable. 才能见容于世
[1:22:51] And we know nothing 我们无从知晓
[1:22:54] of what this child will become. 这孩子将长成何物
[1:22:59] Can we live with such uncertainty? 我们能冒这样的险吗
[1:23:05] Spare ourselves a fight today, 今日免于一战
[1:23:10] only to die 或许明日
[1:23:13] tomorrow. 终将灭亡
[1:23:15] No. 不
[1:23:28] Alice. 爱丽丝
[1:23:30] Alice! 爱丽丝
[1:23:46] My dear, dear Alice, 我亲爱的爱丽丝
[1:23:49] we’re so glad to see you here, after all. 很高兴我们终于能在此见面
[1:23:52] I have evidence the child won’t be a risk to our kind. 我能证明 这孩子不会对我们造成威胁
[1:23:57] Let me show you. 你自己来看
[1:23:59] Brother? 哥哥
[1:24:26] It doesn’t matter what I show you. 看到什么其实并不重要
[1:24:30] Even when you see, 就算你看到了
[1:24:33] you still won’t change your decision. 你也不会改变决定
[1:24:36] Now! 行动
[1:24:48] Take care of my daughter. 照顾好我女儿
[1:24:56] Get them. 抓住他们
[1:25:24] Take her away. 带她走
[1:25:28] Let her go! 放开她
[1:28:54] Jacob! 雅各布
[1:28:56] Jacob! 雅各布
[1:28:57] Jacob! 雅各布
[1:29:00] Jacob! 雅各布
[1:29:05] Watch out! 小心
[1:30:27] Bella! 贝拉
[1:32:11] Finally. 终于啊
[1:34:05] Now you know. 现在你知道了
[1:34:07] That’s your future. 那就是你的未来
[1:34:09] Unless you decide on another course. 除非你马上改变决定
[1:34:12] We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat. 不能改变决定 那孩子对我们威胁极大
[1:34:16] But what if you were sure 但如果可以保证
[1:34:17] she could remain concealed from the human world? 她能隐蔽身份 不被人类发现呢
[1:34:20] Could we leave in peace? 我们能和平共处吗
[1:34:21] Of course. But that cannot be known. 当然可以 但是没人能确定
[1:34:24] Actually, it can. 其实 可以确定
[1:35:04] I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own 我也一直在寻找见证人
[1:35:07] among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil. 在巴西的图库纳部落中寻找
[1:35:09] – We have enough witnesses. – Let him speak, brother. -见证人够多的了 -让他说吧 弟弟
[1:35:13] I am half human, 我是半人
[1:35:15] half vampire. 半吸血鬼
[1:35:17] Like the child. 和那孩子一样
[1:35:19] A vampire seduced my mother, 一个吸血鬼勾引了我母亲
[1:35:22] who died giving birth to me. 她生我时难产而死
[1:35:24] My aunt Huilen 我的婶婶休伊伦
[1:35:26] raised me as her own. 把我带大 视如己出
[1:35:29] I made her immortal. 我让她得以永生
[1:35:32] How old are you? 你多大了
[1:35:37] 150 years. 150岁
[1:35:40] At what age did you reach maturity? 你几岁成年的
[1:35:44] I became full-grown seven years after my birth. 我7岁那年就成年了
[1:35:48] I have not changed since then. 之后就再没长过
[1:35:55] And your diet? 你的饮食呢
[1:35:57] Blood, 血液
[1:35:58] human food. 或是人类食物
[1:36:00] I can survive on either. 两种都可以
[1:36:02] These children are much like us. 这些孩子其实和我们很像
[1:36:06] Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. 尽管如此 卡伦一家和狼人结盟
[1:36:09] Our natural enemies. 而狼人是我们的天敌
[1:36:24] Dear ones, 我亲爱的各位
[1:36:27] there is no danger here. 这里没有危险
[1:36:31] We will not fight today. 我们今日无须开战
[1:37:03] Such a prize. 意外之喜
[1:37:09] We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack. 我们大老远跑来 就等着这一刻出击
[1:37:12] Not today. 今天不行
[1:37:16] You’re all fools! 你们都是傻瓜
[1:37:18] The Volturi might be gone, 沃尔图里家族也许会离去
[1:37:20] but they will never forgive 但今天发生的事
[1:37:23] what happened here. 他们永远不会释怀
[1:38:22] You have a beautiful family. 你们一家真幸福
[1:38:32] She’s gonna be around for a long time, isn’t she? 她会和我们在一起很久 是吧
[1:38:36] A very long time. 是啊 很久
[1:38:41] I’m glad she has you. 有你在她身边 我很欣慰
[1:38:51] So should I start calling you “Dad”? 要我叫你岳父吗
[1:38:55] No. 不必
[1:39:16] Yeah. We’re all gonna be together now. 是啊 我们大家都会在一起
[1:39:58] I wanna show you something. 我要给你看点东西
[1:40:02] What? 什么
[1:40:34] I’m Edward Cullen. 我是爱德华·卡伦
[1:41:34] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的
[1:41:37] Been practicing. 我一直在练习
[1:41:41] Now you know. 现在你知道了
[1:41:45] Nobody’s ever loved anybody as much as I love you. 我对你的爱 无人能及
[1:41:50] There’s one exception. 除了我
[1:42:03] Will you show me again? 能再让我看一遍吗
[1:42:06] We’ve got a lotta time. 我们有的是时间
[1:42:09] Forever. 永远
[1:42:14] Forever. 永远
2012年 Tags:暮光之城

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn – Part 1(暮光之城4:破晓(上))[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Last Station(最后一站)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme