Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Truman Show(楚门的世界)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Truman Show(楚门的世界)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:楚门的世界
英文名称:The Truman Show
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] We’ve become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. 我们看戏 看厌了虚伪的表情
[00:24] We’re tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. 看厌了花巧的特技
[00:28] While the world he inhabits… 楚门的世界…
[00:31] Is, in some respects, counterfeit, 可以说是假的
[00:34] There’s nothing fake about Truman himself. 楚门本人却半点不假
[00:38] No scripts. No cue cards. 这节目没有剧本 没有提场
[00:41] It isn’t always shakespeare, but it’s genuine. 未必是杰作 但如假包换
[00:45] It’s a life. 是一个人一生的真实记录
[00:50] I’m not going to make it. 我捱不住了
[00:54] You’re going to have to go on without me. 你自己去吧 不要等我
[01:01] No way, mister. 老兄 怎可以?
[01:03] You’re going to the top of this mountain, 你即使一拐一拐
[01:05] Broken legs and all. 也得爬上山顶
[01:11] We find many viewers leave him on all night for comfort. 观众通宵收看 视他如良友
[01:16] You’re crazy, You know that? 你疯了 知道吗?
[01:22] Well, for me, There is no difference between a private life And a public life. 我的生活不分公私
[01:26] My life…is my life, is the Truman show. “真人表演”是我全部的生活
[01:29] The Truman show is… A lifestyle. “真人表演”是一种生活方式
[01:32] It’s a noble life. 是高尚的生活
[01:33] It is… 是一种…
[01:37] a truly blessed life. 美满的生活
[01:39] Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. 我还有什么不知道 你说吧
[01:43] All right. Promise me one thing, though. 好 你要答应我一件事
[01:47] If I die before I reach the summit, 未到达山顶 而我死去…
[01:50] You’ll use me as an alternative source of food. 你要把我当作粮食
[01:53] Ew. Gross. 好恶心
[01:59] It’s all true. It’s all real. 内容真真实实 原原本本
[02:01] Nothing here is fake. Nothing you see On this show is fake. 各位所见的 绝无虚假
[02:05] It’s merely controlled. 有的只是调控
[02:15] Eat me, damn it. That’s an order. 吃掉我 我命令你
[02:20] Maybe just Your love handles. 也许只吃你的肚腩
[02:24] I have love handles? 我有肚腩?
[02:25] Yeah. Little ones. 有 小肚腩
[02:28] Truman! You’re going to be late. 楚门 你快迟到了
[02:31] Ok! 知道了
[02:46] Good morning. 早安
[02:47] Morning. Morning. 早安…
[02:49] Oh, and in case I don’t see you, 假如再碰不见你们
[02:51] Good afternoon, Good evening, and good night. 祝你早 午 晚都安
[02:56] – Morning, Truman. – Morning, Spencer. -早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙
[02:58] Hey, pluto. No, no, no. Get down. 阿冥 不准
[03:00] Spencer: He won’t hurt you. 阿冥不会咬你
[03:01] Get down. Ha ha. I know. It’s just me. 我知道 但仍然怕
[03:05] Come on, pluto. 来 阿冥
[03:09] Ohh! 哦
[03:18] Holy cow. 老天
[03:29] What is it? 那是什么
[03:51] Radio: here’s a news flash just in. 现在新闻简报
[03:52] An aircraft in trouble began shedding parts 一架客机飞经桃源岛上空时
[03:55] As it flew over seahaven just a few moments ago. 发生故障 零件脱落
[03:58] Wow. Luckily, No one was hurt. But, hey, How do you feel today? 幸好没有击中人 各位可好?
[04:03] You thinking of Flying somewhere? 正打算搭飞机?
[04:04] – Nope. – No? Good. -不 -不? 那就好了
[04:06] This is classical clive with classical drive, So why don’t you forget about the perils of flying, 行船走马三分险 何况搭飞机
[04:11] Settle back, and let this music calm you down? 现在播段音乐 帮你宁神镇惊
[04:18] Dog fancy, please. 一本”狗迷” 麻烦你
[04:21] – Thank you. – Thank you very much. -谢谢 -多谢
[04:24] Ahh! Give me a paper there. Will you, Earl? 老岳 一份报纸 还有…
[04:28] Oh, and, uh… One of these for the wife. Loves her fashion mags. 我要一本 太太爱看时装杂志
[04:32] – Will that be all for you, Truman? – That’s the whole kit and caboodle. -还要什么? 楚门 -统统齐全
[04:35] Catch you later. Ok. 再见
[04:47] Hey. Hank. 汉克
[04:48] Morning, Truman. 早安 楚门
[04:50] Good morning, Truman. 早安 楚门
[04:52] Hey, how are you, guys? 你们好
[04:53] – Beautiful day, isn’t it? – Oh. Always. -今天天气很好 -天天都这样好
[04:55] – Oh, and how’s Your lovely wife? – Good, good. How about yours? -太太可好? -好 你们的呢?
[04:59] Oh, couldn’t be better. 好极了…
[05:02] Um, nice talking to you, Truman. 跟你聊聊天挺好 楚门
[05:04] – You, too. – We must go now. -跟你们聊天也挺好 -我们要赶时间
[05:05] Hey, think about That policy, huh? 肯帮我买保险吗?
[05:07] Ok, that’s 2 for 1. That’s a good deal. Doppelganger special. 买一送一 双胞胎有特惠
[05:15] – Hey, fellas. You going in? – Go ahead. -老友 进去吗? -您先
[05:19] – Hey. Go ahead. – No, you first, please. -请 -不 你先
[05:21] Thans! 谢了
[05:22] I’m not that anxious to get there. 我不太心急进去
[05:42] Fiji islands. 菲济群岛
[05:43] Truman, Did you see this? 楚门 你看
[05:48] Ha! Uh, I’m sorry, ma’am. If… if he’s in a coma, He’s probably uninsurable. 太太 抱歉 他如果昏迷就不能投保
[05:53] Hello? Yes. Uh, Fiji, please. 对 菲济 麻烦你
[05:56] Do you have a listing for lauren garland? 登记册有没有一位叫罗兰的人
[06:01] Nothing listed? 没有
[06:03] Ok. Do you have a Sylvia Garland? 叫西尔维娅的呢?
[06:06] “s” for Sylvia. “S”开头的西尔维娅
[06:10] Nothing? 没有
[06:13] Ok. Thank you. 谢谢
[06:50] – Lawrence. – Hey, burbank. -劳伦斯 -伯班克
[06:52] Got a prospect in wells park I need you to close. 维园有一宗保险 我要你去成交
[06:58] W-wells park? 维园?
[07:00] On, uh… harbor island? 在港岛那里?
[07:03] You know another one? 还有别处吗?
[07:05] Well, I can’t do it. 不行
[07:07] I, uh, have an appointment. Dentist. Or… Yeah. 我要见牙医 我的牙齿要补
[07:12] You’re going to lose a lot more than your teeth if you don’t meet your quota. 你卖不够保险 要补的不仅是牙齿
[07:17] Look, Truman. They’re making cutbacks at the end of this month. 公司打算月底裁员
[07:20] Cutbacks? 裁员?
[07:21] Yeah. Now, you need this. 这宗生意你一定要做成
[07:23] Besides, a half hour across the bay, a little sea air… would do you good. 顺便去吹吹海风 对你有益
[07:29] Hey, thanks. 谢谢
[07:39] Hello. Ferry still here, huh? 渡轮还没开出?
[07:42] Thought I might have missed it. 我以为错过了
[07:44] One-way or return? 单程还是来回?
[07:47] Return. 来回
[07:51] There you go, sir. 你的票
[08:50] Do you need any help, sir? 可以帮你吗?
[08:52] You go ahead. I’ll… I’ll be fine. 你走吧 我没事
[09:10] Hi, honey. 亲爱的
[09:13] Look what I got free at the checkout. 超级市场有赠品 看
[09:17] It’s a chef’s pal. 叫”厨师良伴”
[09:18] It’s a dicer, grater, peeler… all in one. 剁 磨 削 一物多用
[09:20] Never needs sharpening, dishwasher safe. 不会钝 可以用洗碗碟机洗
[09:25] Wow! That’s amazing. 真神奇
[09:28] Truman… 楚门
[09:31] You missed a spot. 剪漏了一块
[09:47] That is a beer. 这才算是啤酒
[09:51] You know, I’m thinking about getting out, marlon. 马龙 我想离开
[09:53] Yeah? Out of what? 离开 离开什么?
[09:55] Out of my job, out of seahaven. 离开我的工作 离开桃源岛
[09:59] Off this island. Out. Out of your job? What the hell’s wrong with your job? 你想辞工 为什么?
[10:02] You have a great job, Truman. You have a desk job. 你的工作舒舒服服 只处理文件
[10:06] I’d kill for a desk job. 我很羡慕
[10:11] Here you go. 到你
[10:12] You should try stocking vending machines for a living. 想改行做杂货?
[10:14] – No, thanks. – Now, there’s excitement. -不想 -杂货够刺激
[10:17] Don’t you ever get antsy? Itchy feet? 你从没兴趣到外面走走?
[10:21] Where’s there to go? 走到哪里?
[10:25] Fiji. 菲济
[10:28] Where the hell’s Fiji? Near florida? 菲济在哪里? 靠近佛罗里达?
[10:36] See here? 看见吗?
[10:37] Yeah. This is us… 我们在这里
[10:40] And all the way around here… 绕个圈…
[10:43] Fiji. 菲济
[10:45] You can’t get any further away before you start coming back. 再走远一点 就回来
[10:49] You know, there are still islands in Fiji where no human being has ever set foot. 菲济有些岛屿是没有人到过的
[10:58] So, when are you going to go? 那么 你打算几时去?
[11:02] It’s not that simple. 要去 并不简单
[11:05] It takes… money, planning. 需要钱 筹备
[11:10] I can’t just up and go. 不能说走就走
[11:13] Right. 对
[11:14] I’m going to do it. Don’t worry about that. 但我会去 一定会
[11:18] Bonus time is just around the corner. 公司很快派花红
[11:26] Hey, you coming for a drink? 来喝杯酒吗?
[11:27] No. I can’t tonight. 今晚不行
[11:48] I don’t like the look of that weather, son. I think we should head back. 似乎快有风暴 划回去吧
[11:52] – Oh, no, dad. Not yet. – No, come on. We should go back. -爸 多划一会 -应该回去了
[11:54] A bit farther. Listen… Please? 多划一会嘛
[11:57] Ok. 好的
[12:02] Daddy! 爸
[13:18] You’re soaked. Where have you been? 像只落汤鸡 去过哪里?
[13:21] I figure if we can scrape together 8,000… 如果筹到八千元…
[13:23] Every time you and marlon get together 每次跟马龙玩完后..
[13:25] We can bum around the world for a year on that. 就可节俭 到处旅行一年
[13:27] And then what, Truman? We’d be where we were 5 years ago. 然后打回原形 不名一文
[13:31] You’re talking like a teenager. 你不现实得像个少年
[13:34] Well, maybe I feel like a teenager. 也许我的心境像少年
[13:36] We have mortgage payments, Truman. 我们要供房子
[13:39] We have car payments. 还要供车
[13:40] What, we’re just going to walk away from our financial obligations? 不能一走了之 置财务责任于不顾
[13:43] It would be an adventure. 会好刺激
[13:45] I thought we were going to try for a baby. 我们不打算生儿育女吗?
[13:48] Isn’t that enough of an adventure? 还不够刺激?
[13:51] That can wait. 儿女可迟点生 我想出外走走
[13:54] I want to get away… See some of the world 见见世面 闯新天地!
[13:57] Honey, you want to be an explorer? 楚门 闯新天地…
[14:01] This’ll pass. 这种冲动谁都有过
[14:03] We all think like this now and then. 但迟早会明白不切实际
[14:08] Let’s get you out of these wet clothes, hmm? 先脱掉湿衫裤 好不好?
[14:11] Come to bed. 上床吧
[14:14] You never See anything anyway. 每逢上床
[14:17] They always… Turn the camera and play music and… 镜头必定移开 播放音乐
[14:21] You know, The wind blows in, and the curtains move, and you don’t See anything. 风吹帘动 观众什么都看不见
[14:30] – Dog Fancy, please. – Dog Fancy. -“狗迷” 麻烦你 -好的
[14:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:37] Paper, earl, please. Paper. 老岳 报纸
[14:41] Oh…I might as well pick one of these up. 顺便要份时装杂志
[14:44] – For the wife? – She’s got to have them. -给太太的 -少不得
[14:47] – Anything else, Truman? – That’s the whole ball of wax. -还要什么? -统统齐全
[14:51] Catch you later. 再见
[15:14] Dad? 爸?
[15:18] Ohh! Hey, what are you doing? 你们干什么?
[15:19] Hey! What the… 究竟…
[15:22] Get out of the way! 让开
[15:24] Stop them! 截住他们!
[15:27] Stop those people! 截住他们!
[15:29] Stop! Stop! 停
[15:32] Hey! Open the doors! Somebody stop the bus! 打开门 停车!
[15:36] Stop the bus! 停下巴士…
[15:38] Somebody stop it! 停车!
[16:04] It doesn’t sound insane at all, Truman. 一点也不出奇
[16:07] I see him 10 times a week in a hundred different faces. 我经常见到你爸爸的影子
[16:11] I almost hugged a perfect stranger In the salon last thursday. 上星期四 我差点抱错了人
[16:15] It was dad. 我明明见到爸爸!
[16:16] I swear. Dressed like a homeless man. 他样子像个流浪汉
[16:19] And you know what else was strange? 最不可思议的是…
[16:20] A businessman and a woman with a little dog 一个商人和一个拉着狗的女人
[16:23] came out of nowhere and forced him onto a bus. 突然出现 把他推上巴士
[16:25] Well, it’s about time they cleaned up the trash downtown 市政局早应该驱逐流浪汉
[16:28] Before we become just like the rest of the country. 否则本地也会乱七八糟
[16:31] They never found Dad’s body. 爸爸的尸体一直打捞不到
[16:33] – Maybe somehow – Oh, god. -也许他们… -天啊
[16:34] I’m telling you, if it wasn’t him, it was his twin. 我见到的 是他的孪生兄弟?
[16:39] Did dad have A brother? 爸爸有没有兄弟?
[16:41] Truman, you know perfectly well. That your father was an only child. 你很清楚爸爸是个独子
[16:46] Just like you. 像你一样
[16:51] Now, sweetie… You’re just feeling bad because of what happened. 楚门… 你爸爸淹死 你觉得内疚
[16:58] You sailing off into that storm. 你把船向风暴驶去
[17:03] But I’ve never blamed you, Truman… 但我从来没有怪你
[17:07] And I don’t blame you now. 一向都不怪你
[17:55] Truman? 楚门
[18:01] What are you doing down here? 你在地下室干什么?
[18:04] Fixing the mower. 修理剪草机
[18:10] Saw my father today. 今天我见到爸爸
[18:11] I know. 我知道
[18:15] Your mother called. 你妈妈打过电话来
[18:19] You really shouldn’t upset her like that. 你不应该触动她的伤心事
[18:22] Did you want… What did you want? 找我干什么?
[18:25] I made macaroni. 我煮了通心粉
[18:27] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[18:30] You know…You really ought to throw out that mower. 我们应该扔掉那剪草机
[18:34] Get one of those new elk rotaries. 买一部爱奇牌剪草机吧
[19:13] What’s he doing? 他在干什么?
[19:15] See, they got rid of her, but they couldn’t erase the memory. 她虽然被带走 但他对她念念不忘
[19:18] The memory of who? 不忘谁?
[20:12] – Whoa. Ow! OK? – You OK? All right? -你没事吧? -你呢
[20:15] – I’m so sorry I fell on you like that. – It’s ok. -我撞倒你 对不起 -不要紧
[20:18] – I’m just… I’ve been such a klutz all day. – It’s all right. -我失魂落魄 -不要紧
[20:21] Sprained this ankle. Oh, my goodness. 我必定扭伤了脚踝
[20:24] Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to fall on you like that. 摔在你身上 对不起
[20:27] Oh, that’s all right. Don’t worry about it. 不要紧 不用介意
[20:29] – I’m Meryl. – Hi. I’m Truman. -我叫美露 -我叫楚门
[20:31] Hey. Nice to meet you. 幸会…
[21:58] Truman, you’ve studied enough. 楚门 你太用功了
[22:01] No. I got to commit this to memory. 我要记熟
[22:03] Come on, Truman, one ice-cold brewski. 一起去喝杯冰冻啤酒
[22:05] Come on. 来吧
[22:06] Come on. You’re going to have to copy off me, so be careful. 你要小心 你抄我 我错你就错
[22:10] I know it. 我知道
[22:13] No? You’re a better person than I am. 楚门 你比我老实 再见
[22:16] See you later. 再见…
[22:18] Bye. See you later, loser. 再见 傻瓜
[23:28] Konnichi-wa. 你说什么?
[23:30] Oh. You take japanese. 你在学日文
[23:33] Oh, yes. Yeah. 对了
[23:38] Lauren, right? 你叫罗兰 对吗?
[23:40] It’s on the… 上面写着…
[23:42] Lauren. Right, right. 罗兰 对
[23:46] I’m Truman burbank. 我叫楚门·伯班克
[23:48] Yeah. I… I know. 我知道
[23:50] you know, I’m not allowed to talk to you. 他们不准我跟你交谈
[23:54] Really? 真的?
[23:57] Yeah. Well, I can understand that. I’m a pretty dangerous character. 可以明白 我是个危险人物
[24:01] I’m sorry. It’s not up to me. 对不起 我作不了主
[24:04] A girl’s got to be careful. 女儿家当然要小心
[24:09] You have a boyfriend, right? 你有男朋友 对不对?
[24:11] No, it’s not that. 不是因为男朋友
[24:12] Was it Meryl, that girl that was with me? 因为跟我一起那小姐?
[24:15] We’re not… we don’t… We’re not… we’re just… We’re friends. 我们… 只是普通朋友
[24:18] It’s nothing like that. 不是因为她
[24:20] It’s how I look? Not your type? 因为我的样子不合眼缘?
[24:24] No. 不
[24:26] I like your pin. 我喜欢你的襟章
[24:29] I was wondering that myself. 我自己也不知道
[24:32] Mmm. Would you want to… maybe possibly… 你愿不愿意…
[24:34] Sometime go out for some pizza or something? 陪我上街 去吃薄饼?
[24:39] Like, friday? 星期五?
[24:42] – Saturday? – I can’t. -星期六? -我不能
[24:44] Sunday, Monday, Tuesday? 星期天 星期一 星期二?
[24:50] We have finals tomorrow. 明天是期终考试
[24:51] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[24:54] If we don’t go now, it won’t happen. 我们现在不去 以后没有机会
[24:57] Do you understand? 明白吗?
[24:59] So, what do you want to do? 你认为怎样?
[25:35] Please keep your hands inside the car! 不要把手伸出车外
[25:55] This is my favorite pizza place. 这是我最喜欢吃薄饼的地方
[25:58] Tony! One large, extra plankton. 东尼 来个大薄饼 多加点水藻
[26:02] We have so little time. They’re going to be here any minute. 我们时间无多 他们快来了
[26:05] – Who are? – They don’t want me talking to you. -谁? -他们不想我和你交谈
[26:09] Then don’t talk. 那就别交谈好了
[26:24] They’re here. 他们来了
[26:27] – Truman. – What do they want? -楚门 -他们想怎样?
[26:29] Listen to me. Everybody knows about you. Everybody knows everything you do. 听我说 人人都清楚你的一切
[26:33] They’re pretending, Truman. Do you understand? Everybody’s pretending. 人人都在假装 明白吗?
[26:36] – Lauren, I don’t know… – No, my name’s not lauren. -我不明白… -不… 我不是罗兰
[26:38] It’s Sylvia. My name’s Sylvia. 我叫西尔维娅
[26:40] – Sylvia? – Yeah. -西尔维娅? -是的
[26:41] Lauren, sweetheart, not again. 罗兰 你又来了
[26:42] Hey, wait a minute. Who are you? 等等 你是谁?
[26:44] – I’m her father! – What? -她的爸爸 -什么?
[26:46] – I’ve never even Seen him before. – We didn’t do anything. -我没见过他 -我们没做什么
[26:48] – Honey, please. – He’s lying. -乖女儿 我们走吧 -他撒谎
[26:49] Truman, please, Don’t listen to him. Everything I’ve told you is the truth. 别信他 我说的话都是真的!
[26:53] This, it’s fake. It’s all for you. 这是假的! 是为你而设的!
[26:56] – I don’t understand. – The sky and the sea, Everything… it’s a set. -我不明白 -什么都是虚构的
[26:59] It’s a show. Everybody’s watching you. Please don’t listen to him. 是做戏 人人在看你 别信他
[27:02] He’s gonna lie to you. They’re watching us now. 他会骗你! 小心!
[27:05] – What’s going on? – Schizophrenia. She has episodes. -究竟什么事? -精神分裂
[27:07] – Please. Oh, no! – We’ve tried everything. -求求你! 不要! -我们已经尽量医她
[27:13] Don’t worry. You’re not the first. 别担心 你不是第一个
[27:16] – Truman! – She brings all her boyfriends down here. -不要听他的 -她把所有男朋友都带来这里
[27:18] What’s he saying? Truman, he’s lying! 他在说什么? 楚门 他在骗你
[27:22] Get out of here. Come and find me. 你要逃出去 逃出去找我
[27:24] Don’t worry. 我们在学校再见
[27:26] Fiji. We’re moving to Fiji. 我们要搬去菲济
[27:27] Fiji? 菲济?
[27:41] Sylvia! 西尔维娅!
[27:53] Why didn’t he just follow her to Fiji? 他为什么不跟她去菲济?
[27:55] His mother got sick, really sick. 他妈妈患了大病
[27:58] He couldn’t leave her. He’s kind. Maybe he’s too kind. 他孝顺 不忍心离开 也许太孝顺了
[28:02] I can’t believe he married Meryl on the rebound. 他失去罗兰不久 就娶了美露
[28:04] Excuse me. 对不起
[28:06] Come on, sal. We’ve already got this on the greatest hits tape. 我们已有那段剧情的影带
[28:11] Can I borrow that? 可以借给我吗?
[28:59] Close, but no cigar. 有几分相像 但不全像
[29:30] Radio announcer: And it’s another beautiful day in paradise, folks 世外桃源又一天
[29:32] But don’t forget to buckle up out there in radio land. 但大家要记着 系上安全带
[29:46] Wait for the cue. Wait for the cue. 等候提示
[29:52] Stand by, one. 准备出动
[29:58] He’s heading west on stewart. 他沿史超活道西行 临记准备
[30:01] Stand by, all extras. He’ll be on you in about 90 seconds. 90秒后 他会到达
[30:03] Props, make sure the coffee’s hot. 记得放小狗出来
[30:05] Ok, he’s making his turn onto lancaster square. 他转入兰嘉士打广场
[30:12] Aah! Man on radio: oh, my god. He nearly hit her. 惨 他差点撞倒人
[30:14] Something’s wrong. Change frequencies. 更改频率
[30:21] Ouch. Sorry about that, folks. 抱歉 我们忙中有错
[30:25] I guess we picked up a police frequency or something. It sometimes happens, and it can drive you crazy. 刚才无意中播放了警察电台
[30:27] Ok, it’s classical clive back in here, 现在是贾礼金曲时间
[30:30] And we’ve still got some great music up ahead, 我们为你准备了精彩的音乐
[30:33] But hey, don’t forget to buckle up. Remember safety. 但大家记紧 扣好安全带
[30:35] A good driver is a safe driver. A safe driver is what? 小心驶得万年车 对不对?
[32:36] I love that idea. 我喜欢这个想法
[32:37] It’s pretty cool, isn’t it? 这很酷吧?
[32:38] Yeah, I love it. 是啊,我喜欢
[33:43] Can I help? 有何贵干?
[33:44] Yeah. I have an appointment at gable enterprises. 我约见了基宝企业
[33:47] That’s impossible. 不可能
[33:53] – What’s happening? – Nothing. -什么事? -没什么
[33:56] Just tell me What’s happening. 说 什么事?
[33:57] Got to go, sir. We’re remodeling. 请离开 现在正装修
[33:58] No, you’re not. What are those people doing back there? 不是 他们是什么人?
[34:00] It’s none of Your business. 不关你事…
[34:02] If you don’t tell me what’s Happening, I’ll report you! 你不说 我去报警
[34:05] You’re trespassing. 你擅闯他人地方!
[34:38] Marlon! 马龙
[34:40] Truman. What are you Doing here? 楚门 什么事?
[34:42] I gotta talk to you. 我想说句话
[34:43] It’s a bad time, ok? I’m way behind. 我现在没有空…
[34:44] I’m onto something, marlon. Something big. 有些不寻常的事 很不寻常
[34:48] You ok? You look like shit. 你面色发青
[34:49] – I think I’m mixed up in something. – Mixed up in what? -我可能惹上麻烦 -什么麻烦?
[34:52] There’s no point Trying to explain it 很难解释
[34:53] But a lot of strange things Have been happening. 总之千奇百怪
[35:00] The people on the elevator. There was no backing on it. 升降机里面有人 却没有墙
[35:04] I looked out. There was people there. 我看过去 看到人
[35:06] And on the radio on the way to work, 我上班途中 听收音机
[35:08] It starts following me along, talking about everything that I’m doing. 我一举一动 收音机直接播放
[35:11] – You know what I mean? – Truman, look, this is One of your fantasies. -明白吗? -你想像力太丰富了
[35:14] – I think this is about my dad. – Your dad? -这事跟我爸爸有关 -你爸爸?
[35:17] I think he’s alive. 他可能依然活着
[35:19] Yeah. I’ll tell you about it later. I’m definitely being followed. 一定有人在跟踪我
[35:23] Who? 谁在跟踪你?
[35:26] It’s hard to tell. They look just like regular people. 很难说 似乎是普通人
[35:33] How about those two? 这两个呢?
[35:35] I don’t know. Could be. 不知道 有可能
[35:37] It’s when I’m unpredictable, That’s… they can’t… 我一有突发举动 他们就…
[35:42] – Did anything happen? – No. -有没有事情发生? -没有
[35:45] Mm-hmm. We gotta get out of here. 跟我走 行吗?
[35:47] – You ready to go? – No. -准备好了吗 -不行
[35:48] – No. I just came here. – Come on, come on, come on! – 我才刚来这里 -快点 快点
[35:49] I told you I can’t. 我告诉你我不能
[35:55] You’re gonna get both our asses Fired. You know that. 我们都会被炒鱿鱼
[35:57] – Ok, man, Let’s do it. – What? -无所谓 -什么?
[36:00] Whatever you say. I’m game. 你要怎样就怎样
[36:03] Marlon: what are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[36:05] Yes, siree. Your birthday comes but once a year. 对了 你的生日一年只有一次!
[36:10] Maybe I’m being set up for something. 我可能受到别人操纵
[36:13] You ever think about that, marlon? 你有没有这种感觉
[36:15] Like your whole life has been building towards something? 好像一生都身不由己
[36:18] Mmm, no. 没有
[36:22] When you were hauling chickens In the summer for kaiser 那年夏天 你替凯撒运鸡…
[36:24] What was The furthest you ever got off the island? 离开过桃源岛 到过哪里?
[36:27] Went all over. Never found a place like this, though. 什么地方都到过 但都不及这里
[36:32] Look at that sunset, Truman. 看看这日落
[36:34] It’s perfect. 瑰丽无比
[36:36] Yeah. That’s the big guy. 对 上帝的杰作
[36:41] Quite a paintbrush he’s got. 简直鬼斧神工
[36:43] Yup. 是啊
[36:47] Just between you and me, marlon… 你不要告诉别人
[36:51] I’m going away for a while. 我打算出外走走
[36:55] Really? 真的?
[36:57] Yeah. 嗯
[36:59] Oh, little angel. 小天使
[37:07] Oh, my little clown. 小笑弹
[37:11] Old carrot top. 红萝卜
[37:13] The best photos. 最好的照片
[37:19] We should be getting you home, mother. 应该送你回家了
[37:20] Hold on a minute. Here’s us at mount rushmore. 等等 我们在伟人石像前拍的照片
[37:23] Do you remember, Truman, When dad was still with us? 记得吗?你的爸爸当时还在生
[37:25] That was quite a drive. You slept the whole way there. 车程很远 你一直在车里睡
[37:29] It looks so small. 石像看来很小
[37:31] Things always do when you look back, darling. 回忆里的东西总比真实的小
[37:33] Oh, look, Truman. The happiest day of our lives. 你看 那是我们最快乐的一天
[37:39] Oh, look. Jean, Jodie, Joanne. 看 珍 茱迪 钟安
[37:43] Doesn’t she look beautiful, Truman? 她多漂亮 对不对?
[37:45] Well, she still does. 仍然漂亮
[37:47] And there’s lots of pages left over for baby photos. 还有很多空页可以贴小孩照片
[37:50] I would like to hold a grandchild in my arms before I go. 我希望有生之年能抱孙子
[37:55] – Angela, we really should be getting you home. – I’ll take her. -我们应该送你回家 -我送她
[37:57] No, no, no. You stay, relax. 不… 你坐着 休息一下
[38:00] Enjoy yourself. Your favorite show will be coming on. 你喜欢的节目快播映了
[38:02] Besides, we have something to discuss. 况且 美露和我有些话想说
[38:05] A certain person’s birthday. 关于某人的生日
[38:07] Oh, I see. 明白了
[38:10] And there’ll be another episode Of I love lucy same time tomorrow. 明天继续收看”我爱露丝”
[38:13] But right now it’s time for golden oldies. 现在是”怀旧名片”时间
[38:17] Tonight, we present the enduring, much-loved classic 今晚我们播映脍炙人口的…
[38:19] Show me the way to go home. “归心似箭”
[38:22] A hymn of praise to small-town life, 本片歌颂小镇生活
[38:24] Where we learn that you don’t have to leave home 令我们体验到在家千日好
[38:28] To discover What the world’s all about, and that no one is poor who has friends. 故乡的浓厚人情味
[38:32] Full of laughter and love, pain and sadness, 悲欢离合 笑中有泪
[38:34] But ultimately redemption, 迷途知返
[38:36] We share the trials and tribulations of the abbott family. 我们见证柯家的奋斗
[38:39] Note the touching performance of ronald brierly as uncle buddy. 毕朗奴饰演叔叔 感人肺腑
[38:42] And that scene with the bowl of cherries is gonna 那碗樱桃的一幕
[38:45] have you splitting your sides with laughter all over again. 保证各位捧腹
[38:47] And there’ll be tears, too, when david and jennifer are reunited. 大卫 珍妮佛重逢 赚人热泪
[38:52] But enough from me. 我不再多讲
[38:53] Let’s join the abbotts in camden village. 现在就送上锦丹村的柯家
[39:23] Oh. Thank you, sweetie. 楚门 谢谢你
[39:28] I need to talk to you, But let’s go outside. 跟我到外面去 我有话想说
[39:32] Oh, sweetie, I’d love to, But I’m really late. 我很想听 但要赶时间
[39:36] What’s your rush? 到哪里去?
[39:38] Surgery. 做手术
[39:39] There was that elevator disaster downtown. It was on the news last night. 升降机发生意外 新闻有报导
[39:43] This cable just snapped. 钢缆断了
[39:44] This elevator, It just plummeted down 10 flights. 从十楼跌下
[39:48] The non-union workers. 乘客非死则伤
[39:50] Just monsters. You know, that building, It’s right next door to where you work. 那部升降机在你公司附近
[39:53] Can you imagine if you had been in there? 幸好你没有搭
[39:55] It’s not even worth thinking about. 否则不堪设想
[39:56] Anyway, I have an amputation on one of the young women in that elevator. 有位女乘客要做切肢手术
[40:00] She’s very young. It’s very sad. 她很年轻的 真不幸
[40:03] Anyway, wish me luck. 祝我顺利吧
[40:05] I’ll cross my fingers for you. 我会叠手指 祝你顺利
[40:48] Uh, excuse me. Hi, excuse me. May I help you? 对不起…请问你什么事?
[40:53] Oh, uh… Yes. I’m looking for my wife, Nurse Burbank. 我太太美露是这里的护士
[40:57] It’s very important. 我有急事要找她
[40:58] I’m afraid that that’s not possible. She’s in pre-op. 不可以 她要做手术
[41:02] Sure. Ok, fine. Can you pass along a message? 替我传个口讯 行吗?
[41:06] I’ll try. 我会试试
[41:08] Can you tell her I had to go to Fiji and that I’ll call her when I get there? 我要去菲济 抵达后会致电给她
[41:11] When you… when you get to Fiji? 抵达菲济后?
[41:14] You got it. 对了
[41:15] Fine. I’ll tell her. 我会告诉她
[41:18] Thank you so much. 非常感激
[41:45] – Sorry. – It’s ok. -对不起 -不要紧
[41:55] He’s here. 他来了
[41:59] I know, I know. Shh, shh, shh. 我知道
[42:01] Scalpel. 解剖刀
[42:09] I’m now making my primary incision 我现在在右膝上…
[42:13] Just above the right knee. 做初步切割
[42:19] Hold her 按着她
[42:21] Nicely done. 割得恰到好处
[42:23] This isn’t going to be pretty. 没什么好看 除非你是家属
[42:27] It’s just Beautiful. Beautiful job. 你手术的确高明
[42:31] I’ll just let someone else tidy up here. 让其他人来收拾吧
[42:57] – I’m sorry to keep you. – Oh, that’s ok. -要你等 对不起 -不要紧
[43:03] How can I help? 可以效劳吗?
[43:04] I would like to book a flight to Fiji. 一张去菲济的机票
[43:08] When would you like to leave? 几时出发?
[43:12] Today. 今天
[43:30] I’m sorry. I don’t have anything for at least a month. 抱歉 起码要一个月后才有位
[43:34] A month? 一个月后?
[43:35] It’s the busy season. 现在是旺季
[43:39] You want to book the flight? 要不要订位?
[43:41] It doesn’t matter. I’ll make other arrangements, ok? 不要了 我试试其他交通工具
[43:49] Last call for chicago! 往芝加哥乘客 请即上车
[43:52] All aboard! 所有乘客上车
[44:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[44:04] Windy city, here we come. 风中之城芝加哥 我们来也
[44:08] Hi. Hi. 你好
[44:13] Hello. 你好
[44:17] Sisters. 修女
[44:18] Hey, mom, isn’t that… 妈妈 那个人是不是…
[44:20] Shh. Face the front. 看前面 乖女儿
[44:49] Everybody off. We’ve got a problem. 各位下车 机件故障
[45:11] I’m sorry, son. 对不起 小伙子
[45:26] His father was from Chicago, wasn’t he? 他的爸爸是芝加哥人 对吗?
[45:28] No. His dentist was from pensacola. 不… 他的牙医是佛罗里达人
[45:31] His father was from des moines. 他爸爸是爱荷华人
[45:33] But how come he wants to go to chicago? 为什么去芝加哥?
[45:35] He’s not going to chicago. He’s not going anywhere. 他不想去 哪里也不想去
[45:38] He has to have it out with Meryl. 只是和美露斗气
[45:56] Truman? 楚门?
[46:02] Honey, are you ok? 你没事吧
[46:05] Get in. 上车
[46:09] Truman. 楚门?
[46:12] Look. 看
[46:16] What? Shh. 什么?
[46:19] I predict that in just a moment 待会儿将会见到…
[46:23] We will see a lady on a red bike, 一位太太骑着红色单车
[46:26] Followed by a man with flowers 然后有个人拿着鲜花
[46:29] And a volkswagen beetle with a dented fender. 跟着有架黄色甲虫型福士
[46:32] – Truman, please. – Look. -楚门 拜托… -看!
[46:40] Lady… 太太
[46:42] Flowers… 鲜花
[46:45] And… 然后呢?
[46:50] Truman, this is silly. 太无聊
[46:51] There it is! There it is! 来了
[46:53] There’s that dented Beetle! Yes! 一架黄色福士
[47:02] Don’t you want to know how I did that? 知道我怎猜中吗?
[47:04] I’ll tell you. They’re on a loop. 很简单 他们在兜圈
[47:06] They go around the block. They come back. 沿着附近几条街 不断兜圈
[47:10] They go around again. They just go round and round. Round and round. 团团转
[47:13] I invited rita and marlon for a barbecue on sunday. 我请了马龙夫妇周日来烧烤
[47:16] I won’t be here Sunday. 我不会在这里
[47:17] And I need you to remind me That we need more charcoal. 记得提醒我买炭
[47:20] Are you listening to a word I’m saying? 我的话你有没有听见?
[47:25] You’re upset because You want to go to Fiji. Is that it? 你讲来讲去 都要去菲济
[47:30] Ok, ok, go. 去吧
[47:34] I think you should save for a few months and then go. There. 但应该储几个月的生活费才去
[47:39] Are you happy now? 现在满意了没有?
[47:42] I want to go take a shower. 我想去洗个澡
[47:46] Let’s go now. 我们现在就去
[47:48] I’m ready to go now. Why wait? 我现在可以去了
[47:49] Early bird gathers no moss. Rolling stone catches the worm, right? 坐言起行 早走早着 对不对
[47:55] Truman, What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[48:01] Truman! 楚门
[48:03] Where shall we go? Where shall we go? 应该驶到哪里去?
[48:08] Truman, where are we going? 楚门 我们去哪里?
[48:09] I don’t really know. I guess I’m being spontaneous. 我只是漫无目的 顺其自然
[48:13] Somebody help me! I’m being spontaneous! 不得了 我顺其自然起来!
[48:17] Truman. Forget Fiji. can’t very well drive to Fiji, can we? 不去菲济了 反正开车去不到
[48:24] What about Atlantic city? 不如去大西洋城?
[48:26] Oh, no, you hate to gamble. 不要去 你讨厌赌博
[48:29] – That’s right, I do, don’t I? – So why would you want to go there? -的确讨厌 -为什么还去?
[48:32] Because I never have. 因为没去过
[48:33] That’s why people go places, isn’t it? 观光就是去没去过的地方
[48:36] Truman, Truman, I think I’m gonna throw up. 楚门 我想呕吐
[48:39] Me, too. 我也想
[48:49] Blocked at every turn. 到处都塞车
[48:52] Beautifully synchronized, don’t you agree? 配合得天衣无缝 对吗?
[48:54] You’re blaming me for the traffic? 连塞车你也怪我?
[48:56] Should I? 应该吗?
[49:04] Truman… Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[49:08] You’re right. We could be stuck here for hours. 好 塞车可能塞几个钟头
[49:12] It could be like this all the way to atlantic city. Let’s go back. 一直塞到大西洋城 回去吧
[49:17] I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me. 我一时糊涂 不应该去
[49:23] Can you please slow down? 可以驶慢一点吗?
[49:26] Yes, I can. 可以
[49:29] – Truman! Truman! That’s our turn off! – I changed my mind again. -你忘记转弯 -我又改变主意
[49:33] What’s new orleans like this time of year? 新奥尔良这几天应该好热闹
[49:35] Mardi gras! Whoo! Ha ha ha! 是狂欢节
[49:43] Look, Meryl, same road, no cars. 看 同一条路 一部车都没有
[49:47] It’s magic. Ha ha ha! 像魔术一样
[49:49] You let me out. You’re not right in the head. 我要下车 你的脑袋有毛病
[49:52] You want to destroy yourself, do it on your own. 你要自毁 自毁到够
[49:54] I think I’d like a little company. 我要人陪
[50:03] Oh, Truman… You knew this would happen. 你明知故犯
[50:08] You know you can’t drive over water. 明知道自己不敢开车过海
[50:12] Let’s go home where you’ll feel safe. 回家吧 你会觉得安全
[50:16] – Give me your hand. Sweetie… -伸手过来 -楚门
[50:20] Drive. 你转弯
[50:22] Truman! 楚门
[50:23] We shouldn’t be doing this! We’re breaking the law! 不可以 这样做是犯法
[50:26] Oh, my! You can do it! 惨!
[50:28] Please, don’t! 不要
[50:29] – You can make it! – Truman! -你办得到 -楚门
[50:33] Aah! Oh, we’re over! We’re over the bridge! We’re over the bridge! 过了桥 我们过了桥…
[50:35] – We’re over? We’re over the bridge. – We’re over the bridge. -过了吗? -我们过了桥…
[50:38] We’re over! 我们过了桥
[50:46] – Truman! What about that sign? – They’re exaggerating. We’ll be fine. -有山火 -骗人 别怕
[50:51] Exaggerating? Do you believe that? 你不相信吗?
[50:56] Oh, my! Oh, my! Truman, we’re on fire! 着火了…
[51:00] It’s ok. We’re on fire! It’s ok. It’s just smoke. 只是烟雾…
[51:03] – You ok? – Yes. -你没事吧? -没事
[51:04] – Want to do it again? – No! Ha ha ha ha! -想再试吗? -不想
[51:08] Truman, stop! Oh, god! 楚门 停车
[51:13] Oh! So, what are we going to do for money When we get to new orleans? 我们没有钱 到新奥尔良怎办
[51:17] I have my seahaven bank card. 我有桃源的银行卡
[51:20] We’re just going to eat Into our savings, is that it? 你打算动用储蓄?
[51:25] I’m going to have to call your mother when we get there. 一到达 我要打电话给你妈妈
[51:27] She’s going to be worried sick. 她一定担心得要命
[51:29] I don’t know how she’s going to take this. 可能受不起打击
[51:43] What now? 又有什么事?
[51:45] Red alert! This is a red alert! 红色警报 红色警报
[51:51] Truman, it looks like a leak at the plant. 楚门 看起来是工厂核泄露
[51:54] Back up! Back up! Leak at the plant. We had to shut her down. 掉头 核电厂辐射泄露 要关闭
[51:57] Is there Any way around? 可不可以绕路?
[51:58] Whole area’s Being evacuated. 全区都要疏散
[52:00] – Is there anything I can do? – No, ma’am. -要我帮忙吗? -不用
[52:01] – Thank you for your help. – You’re welcome, Truman. -谢谢你 -不用客气 楚门
[52:06] Truman. 楚门
[52:10] Truman! Truman! 楚门
[52:12] Truman, come back! 楚门… 回来
[52:15] Truman! Truman! Stop him! 截停他
[52:19] Unh! Truman! 楚门
[52:39] Stay away! 不要走过来
[52:47] Unh! Aah! 不要…
[52:57] Thank you both so much for your help. I really appreciate it. 麻烦了你们 很不好意思
[53:00] He’s lucky to be alive, ma’am. Next time, we’ll have to file charges. 这次放过他 下次我们要检控
[53:04] I understand. 我明白
[53:06] – Thanks again. – Good night. -再次谢谢你们 晚安 -晚安
[53:26] Let me get you some help, Truman. 你需要接受治疗
[53:29] You’re not well. 你有病
[53:33] Why do you want to have a baby with me? 为什么要替我生孩子?
[53:37] You can’t stand me. 你不喜欢我
[53:39] That’s not true. 不是
[53:45] Why don’t you let me fix you some of this new mococoa drink? 我去倒杯莫可可给你
[53:48] All natural cocoa beans From the upper slopes of mount nicaragua. 尼加拉瓜山天然可可炼制
[53:51] No artificial sweeteners. 不含人工糖分
[53:53] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[53:57] Who are you talking to? 跟谁说话?
[53:58] I’ve tasted other cocoas. This is the best. 各种可可中 莫可可最好喝
[54:02] What the hell does this have to do with anything? 跟我们有什么关系?
[54:06] Tell me what’s happening! 究竟什么事?
[54:08] You’re having a nervous breakdown, that’s what. 你还问? 你自己精神崩溃
[54:11] You’re part of this, aren’t you? 你有份 对不对?
[54:16] – Truman! – Meryl! -楚门 -美露
[54:19] You… are… scaring me! 你吓怕了我
[54:21] No, you’re scaring me, Meryl. 你才吓怕了我
[54:24] What are you going to do? 你打算怎样处置我?
[54:26] Dice me? Slice me and peel me? 剁? 切? 削?
[54:29] There are so many choices! 多种选择
[54:31] Aah! Do something! 快想想办法
[54:35] What? What did you say? 你说什么?
[54:38] Who are you talking to? 你跟谁说话?
[54:39] Nothing. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything. 我没有说话 什么也没说
[54:43] – You said, “do something.” – No, I didn’t. I wasn’t talking to anybody. -你有 -我没有
[54:46] – Talk to me! – I don’t know anything! Please stop! -告诉我 -我毫不知情 停手
[54:50] [banging]Stay where You are! 不要动
[54:53] Truman? 楚门?
[54:56] Truman? 楚门
[54:58] Oh, thank god! Oh, thank god! 谢天谢地
[55:05] How can anyone expect me to carry on under these conditions? 叫我怎忍受下去?
[55:10] It’s unprofessional! 完全没有专业精神
[55:13] Shh, it’s ok. 不要怕
[55:17] Everything’s gonna be ok. 没事 不要怕
[55:20] It’s all gonna be fine. 会好起来的
[55:25] I don’t know what to think, marlon. 我脑袋一片混乱
[55:31] Maybe I’m losing my mind, but… 快要疯了
[55:37] It feels like the whole world revolves around me somehow. 全世界似乎绕着我而转
[55:43] That’s a lot of world for one man, Truman. 即是说 你自以为好重要
[55:48] Sure that’s not wishful thinking? 不是有点一厢情愿吗?
[55:51] You wishing you’d made something more out of yourself? 你感觉郁郁不得志?
[55:54] Come on, who hasn’t sat in the john, 不得志是很正常的感觉
[55:57] Had an imaginary interview on seahaven tonight? 谁也希望踌躇满志
[56:00] Who hasn’t wanted to be somebody? 谁也希望做个名人
[56:02] This is different. Everybody seems to be in on it. 我的意思是人人都似乎在串谋
[56:09] I’ve been your best friend Since we were 7 years old. 你七岁时 我们已经是老朋友
[56:13] The only way you and I ever Made it throug 读书考试 你抄我
[56:15] school was by cheating off each other’s test papers. 我抄你
[56:18] Jesus, they were identical. 你我的答案一模一样
[56:23] But I always felt safe knowing that. 我总觉得安全
[56:26] ‘Cause whatever the answer was, 因为无论答对还是答错
[56:28] We were right together and we were wrong together. 我们都能够一同对 一同错
[56:33] Remember when I stayed up all night in your tent 那一晚去露营 通宵不睡
[56:36] ‘Cause you wanted to play north pole? 因为你要扮北极
[56:39] And I got pneumonia? 搞到我得肺炎
[56:42] You remember that? 记得吗?
[56:44] You were out of school for about a month. 你要向学校请了一个月的病假
[56:53] You’re the closest thing I ever had to a brother. 你我亲如兄弟
[57:03] I know that things… 我知道…
[57:06] Haven’t really worked out for either of us 你我的人生都不算顺利
[57:07] Like we used to dream they would. 离理想相当远
[57:11] I know that feeling, when it’s like everything’s slipping away… 觉得时不与我
[57:13] You don’t want to believe it 你无法面对现实 于是…
[57:18] So you look for answers somewhere else, but… 疑神疑鬼
[57:25] Well… the point is… I’d gladly walk in front of traffic for you. 但我肯为你这朋友 两胁插刀
[57:37] Well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you, Truman. 但我肯为你这朋友 两胁插刀
[57:44] And the last thing I’d ever do is lie to you. 怎也不会欺骗你
[57:49] And the last thing that I would ever do… 怎也不会…
[57:55] Is lie to you. 欺骗你
[57:59] I mean, think about it, Truman. 你不妨想一想
[58:02] If everybody is in on it… 假如人人都串谋
[58:06] I’d have to be In on it, too. 即是说 我也串谋
[58:17] I’m not in on it, Truman, because… 我没有串谋 因为…
[58:21] There is no “It.” 根本没有这回事
[58:26] You were right about one thing, though. 但有一件事你是对的
[58:30] What’s that? 什么事?
[58:33] The thing that started all this. 这场风波的起因
[58:50] Yep. I found him for you, Truman. 我替你找到他
[58:53] That’s why I came by tonight. 所以我今晚来找你
[58:56] I’m sure he’s got quite a story to tell. 他必定有很多话要说
[59:02] Go to him. 你过去吧
[59:10] Easy on the fog. 烟雾不要太浓
[59:14] Stand by, crane cam. 吊臂摄影机准备
[59:17] Crane cam. 吊臂摄影机
[59:26] Button cam 3. 按摄影机三号
[59:40] I never stopped believing. 我一直都相信你没遇难
[59:46] And wide, curb cam 8. 用广角镜 路边摄影机八号
[59:49] My son! Oh! 乖儿子
[59:52] – Move in For a closeup? – No, no, no. -要不要特写? -暂时不要
[59:56] Move back and… 等一下
[59:58] Fade up music. 加强配乐
[1:00:06] And now go in close. 现在特写
[1:00:09] All those years wasted. 这么多年 白白过去
[1:00:13] I’ll make it up to you, son. 我会弥补你的损失
[1:00:15] I swear. 一定会
[1:00:22] Dad. 爸爸
[1:00:24] Yes! 厉害
[1:00:35] Bravo. That was a really great experience. 很精彩
[1:00:37] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:00:41] Ok, quiet down. Let’s concentrate. 大家静一点 留神
[1:00:44] That was good work. 干得好
[1:00:46] Let’s get some champagne up here. 开香槟庆祝
[1:00:51] Congratulations. Brilliant, Christof. Just brilliant. 克里斯托弗 太精彩了
[1:00:53] It just broke my heart. 多么感人肺腑
[1:00:59] – Well done, everyone! – Bravo! Bravo! -大家干得好 恭喜 -好…
[1:01:19] 1.7 billion were there for his birth. 十七亿人见证他出生
[1:01:26] 220 countries tuned in for his first step. 220个国家收看他学走路
[1:01:30] The world stood still for that stolen kiss, 举世静观他初吻
[1:01:34] And as he grew, so did the technology. 他与科技并肩成长
[1:01:37] An entire human life recorded on an intricate network of hidden cameras 一个人的一生 由秘密摄影网络记录下来
[1:01:41] And broadcast live and unedited 24 hours a day, 原汁原味 一天二十四小时
[1:01:45] 7 days a week to an audience around the globe. 在全球不停直播
[1:01:49] Coming to you now from seahaven island, 桃源岛是一个
[1:01:52] Enclosed in the largest studio ever constructed 规模空前庞大的片场
[1:01:56] And along with the great wall of China, 从太空俯瞰地球可以看到的
[1:01:58] One of only 2 manmade structures visible from space, 唯有桃源岛和万里长城
[1:02:02] Now in its 30th great year, “真人表演”已经踏入
[1:02:05] It’s the Trueman show. 光辉的第三十年
[1:02:12] What a week it’s been. 过去一个星期
[1:02:13] I don’t know about you… I was on pins and needles the entire time. 高潮迭起 好戏连场
[1:02:16] Hello and good evening. I’m your host mike Michaelson, 各位观众好 我是迈克
[1:02:19] And welcome to tru-talk, our forum for issues growing out of the show. 欢迎收看”真人表演”的清谈节目”真话”
[1:02:23] But tonight, something very special indeed, 今晚千载难逢
[1:02:26] A rare and exclusive interview with the show’s conceiver and creator. 会独家专访 “真人表演”的创作人
[1:02:31] So, come with us now as we go live to the lunar room, 我们上去天网摄制
[1:02:34] room on the 221st floor of the omni cam echosphere. 221楼的太阴室
[1:02:38] Where we’ll find the world’s greatest tele-visionary… 采访超级电视摄制的先驱
[1:02:42] The designer and architect of the world within a world 桃源岛的设计者和总监
[1:02:46] That is seahaven island… Christof. 克里斯托弗
[1:02:48] Before we begin, I’d like to thank you… 我先代表观众
[1:02:50] on behalf of our audience for granting this interview. 多谢你接受专访
[1:02:53] We know how demanding your schedule is and… 我们知道你工作繁忙
[1:02:55] we all know how jealously you guard your privacy. 一向作风都是尽量低调
[1:02:58] This, sir, is indeed an honor. 能够采访你 我深感荣幸
[1:03:01] Don’t mention it. 不要客气
[1:03:02] Well, the catalyst for the recent dramatic events… “真人表演”最近的一波三折
[1:03:05] on the show has been Truman’s father, Kirk. 起因是楚门的父亲偷偷回去
[1:03:10] And his attempts to infiltrate the show. 外面的人擅闯桃源要接触楚门
[1:03:11] But before we get into that, I think it’s worth noting 我们注意到
[1:03:13] That this is not the first time someone from the outside 这并不是首次 对不对?
[1:03:17] Has attempted To reach Truman, is it? we have had close calls in the past. 但都是有惊无险
[1:03:19] Truman! It’s television! 楚门 上电视了
[1:03:22] Yes! Yes! I did it! I’m on the Truman show! 我终于上了”真人表演”
[1:03:27] But there’s never been anything to compare. 但历来的擅闯事件中
[1:03:29] With this most recent Breach in security… 最近这次最严重
[1:03:31] The first intruder to be a former cast member. 因为擅闯的人是前任演员
[1:03:35] A dead one at that. 而且本来已经死了
[1:03:36] Gotta say, writing Kirk back in… masterstroke. 你让却克复出 是神来之笔
[1:03:40] Since Kirk started this crisis in Truman’s life, 既然这场风波由却克引起
[1:03:43] I came to the conclusion that only he could end it. 我认为解铃还须系铃人
[1:03:46] Truman! Truman! 楚门…
[1:03:48] – No! That’s off limits! Why? – What’s over there? -不准过去 -那里有什么?
[1:03:52] Nothing. It’s dangerous. That’s all. 没什么 只是危险
[1:03:55] You’ve got to know your limitations, Truman. 你要记着 有些地方不可以去
[1:03:57] but let’s remind viewers exactly why Dad was written out in the first place. 当年为什么删除却克这角色?
[1:04:01] as Truman grew up, 楚门长大后
[1:04:03] we were forced to manufacture ways to keep him on the island. 我们设法把他留在桃源岛
[1:04:07] I’d like to be an explorer, like the great Magellan. 我想做探险家 像麦哲伦一样
[1:04:10] You’re too late. There’s really nothing left to explore. 现在世上已没什么好探险的
[1:04:18] Finally, I came up with Kirk’s drowning. 于是 我安排却克浸死
[1:04:21] Most effective. Truman’s been terrified of the water ever since. 那办法很有效 楚门从此怕水
[1:04:24] When Kirk read the synopsis of the episode, 却克被迫浸死 退出节目
[1:04:27] He was disappointed to say the least. 不消说 失望得很
[1:04:32] Jesus! I’m sure that’s what caused him to break onto the set. 于是千方百计潜回片场
[1:04:34] But how do you intend to explain his 22-year absence? 但你怎解释他失踪了二十二年
[1:04:39] Amnesia. 失忆
[1:04:41] Brilliant. 高明
[1:04:42] Let’s take Some viewer phone calls. 现在接听观众电话
[1:04:45] Charlotte, North Carolina, You’re on with Christof. 北卡州的卡露莲 请说
[1:04:49] Uh, yeah, Hi, Christof. 你好 克里斯托弗
[1:04:51] I was wondering how many cameras you got in that town. 你在镇上布置了多少部摄影机
[1:04:54] Somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000. 五千部左右
[1:04:57] That’s a lot of cameras. 好多
[1:04:59] Remember, we started with just one. 记着 我开始时只用一部
[1:05:03] He was curious from birth. Premature by 2 weeks. 他一出生就好奇 早产两星期
[1:05:08] Almost as if he couldn’t wait to get started. 就像迫不及待
[1:05:10] His eagerness to leave his mother’s womb. 正因为他急于走出娘胎
[1:05:13] Was the very reason he was the one selected. 所以才获选
[1:05:15] In competition with 5 other unwanted pregnancies, 我们从六个待领养胎儿中
[1:05:18] The casting of a show, determined by an air date, 选出楚门 因为楚门…
[1:05:20] Truman was the one who arrived on cue. 在现场直播中 准时出世
[1:05:28] Incidentally, I believe Truman is the first child… 楚门似乎是首名被机构
[1:05:30] to have been legally adopted by a corporation. 合法领养的孩子
[1:05:33] That’s correct. 对
[1:05:34] The show has generated enormous revenues now, 节目带来庞大的收益
[1:05:37] Equivalent to the gross national product of a small country. 相当于一个小国的年产总值
[1:05:40] People forget it takes the population 但制作上
[1:05:42] Of an entire country to keep the show running. 也需要一国的人手
[1:05:44] Since the show is on 24-hours a day without commercial interruption, 因为二十四小时播放 没广告时间
[1:05:48] all those staggering revenues are generated by product placement. 收入全靠商品的选用
[1:05:53] That’s true. Everything on the show is for sale. 对 节目上一切都是发售的
[1:05:55] From the actor’s wardrobe, food products, to the very homes they live in. 演员的服装 食品 住屋等等
[1:05:57] And all of it available in the Truman catalog. 详情请参阅真人目录
[1:06:00] Operators are standing by. 欢迎随时来电查询
[1:06:02] Christof, let me ask you, 克里斯托弗 请问…
[1:06:04] why do you think Truman has never come close… 为什么至今楚门还不知道
[1:06:07] to discovering the true nature of his world until now? 自己活在一个什么样的世界?
[1:06:11] We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented. 我们都接受现实
[1:06:15] It’s as simple as that. 就是那么简单
[1:06:17] The hague for Christof. Hello? The hague? 海牙有观众打电话来 海牙?
[1:06:22] All right, we’ve lost that call. Let’s go to hollywood. You’re on tru-talk. 现在改接好莱坞的电话
[1:06:26] Hi, Christof. I’d just Like to say one thing. You’re a liar and a manipulator, 克里斯托弗 我只想说你好阴险
[1:06:30] And what you’ve done to Truman is sick! 你的所作所为令人恶心
[1:06:34] Well, we remember this voice, don’t we? 我们都认得这个声音
[1:06:38] How could we forget? 怎能忘记?
[1:06:39] Let’s go to another call. 不如改接另一个电话
[1:06:40] No, no, no. It’s fine, Mike. 不要紧 迈克
[1:06:43] I love to reminisce with former members of the cast. 我想跟前度演员聚聚旧
[1:06:48] Sylvia… 西尔维娅
[1:06:50] as you announced so melodramatically to the world, 你当众沷妇骂街 其实没意思
[1:06:54] You think because you batted your eyes at Truman once… 你以为自己曾向楚门抛眉弄眼
[1:06:59] flirted with him… stole a few minutes of air time with him… 打情骂俏 曾和他一起出镜几分钟
[1:07:03] to thrust yourself and your politics into the limelight… 卖弄过自己和自己的政见
[1:07:07] That you know him? 就以为了解他?
[1:07:08] That you know What’s right for him? 知道什么才适合他?
[1:07:10] You really think you’re in a position to judge him? 有资格去评论他?
[1:07:13] What right do you have to take a baby? 你有什么权…
[1:07:15] And turn his life into some kind of mockery? 把一个人的一生 塑造成闹剧
[1:07:19] Don’t you ever feel guilty? 你一点也不觉得内疚?
[1:07:22] I have given Truman a chance to lead a normal life. 我为楚门提供一个正常的人生
[1:07:28] The world… the place you live in… is the sick place. 这个你所住的世界是病态的
[1:07:35] Seahaven’s the way the world should be. 桃源才是模范的世界
[1:07:38] He’s not a performer. He’s a prisoner. 他不是演员 是囚犯
[1:07:39] Look at him! Look at what you’ve done to him! 任由你摆布
[1:07:41] He can leave at any time. 他随时可以走
[1:07:43] If his was more than just a vague ambition, 假如他稍有野心
[1:07:46] If he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, 假如他下定决心要查出真相
[1:07:51] There’s no way we could prevent him. 我们无法阻止他
[1:07:53] I think what distresses you really, Caller, 你不安 其实另有原因
[1:07:59] Is that ultimately… Truman prefers his cell, as you call it. 就是楚门甘愿坐你所谓的监狱
[1:08:05] That’s where you’re wrong. 你错了
[1:08:07] You’re so wrong, and He’ll prove you wrong. 大错特错 他会证明你是错的
[1:08:11] Well, aside from The heated comments of a very vocal minority. 观众甚少有恶评
[1:08:15] It’s been an overwhelmingly Positive experience. 绝大部分都说它有益世道人心
[1:08:17] Yes. For Truman and for the viewing public. 对楚门 对观众 都有裨益
[1:08:20] Well, Christof, I can’t thank you enough… 克里斯托弗 万分感谢
[1:08:23] for giving so generously of your time tonight. 感谢你百忙中接受访问
[1:08:25] I think it’s safe to say now that this crisis is behind us… 现在危机已成过去
[1:08:28] and Truman is back to his old self, 楚门恢复了常态
[1:08:30] We can look forward to some exciting new developments? 节目会不会有新发展?
[1:08:32] Well, mike, the big news… 未来的大事是
[1:08:34] is that Meryl Will be leaving Truman in an upcoming episode. 在下一集 美露会离开楚门
[1:08:38] And a new romantic interest will be introduced. 楚门将会有第二春
[1:08:41] Aha. I’m determined television’s first on-air conception… 我决定将性交过程
[1:08:44] will still take place. 首次在电视上直播
[1:08:46] Well, another television milestone straight ahead. 电视广播即将出现新的里程碑
[1:08:49] You heard it here first. 我们已率先为大家透露
[1:08:51] It has been a singular honor and pleasure, sir. 十分感谢你
[1:08:53] – Christof…thank you. – Thank you, Mike. -克里斯托弗 -谢谢你 迈克
[1:10:14] – Hey, Simeon. – What? -西文 -什么事?
[1:10:20] Is he looking at us? 他是不是看着我们?
[1:10:22] Jesus, do you think he knows? 不得了 难道他看出了破绽?
[1:10:25] Hello? 你好?
[1:10:27] Better call Christof. 我要通知克里斯托弗
[1:10:28] Hello? Come in, major Burbank. 报告 伯班克少校
[1:10:49] – He’s back to his old self. – Thank god. -他故态复萌 -天啊
[1:10:59] That’s an unusual cat, my man. 好怪的猫
[1:11:06] I hereby… proclaim this planet… 谨此把本星球命名为…
[1:11:14] Trumania of the burbank galaxy. 伯班克星系楚门星
[1:11:20] – Is he going? – Hallway camera. -他要出去? -走廊镜头准备
[1:11:24] That one’s for free. 免费表演一次
[1:11:25] Keep up with him. He’ll move fast. 跟贴 他行动有点快
[1:11:28] Stand by, All house cameras. 全部摄影机准备
[1:11:31] Morning! 早安
[1:11:34] Morning. In case I don’t see you… 假如再碰不见你
[1:11:36] Good afternoon, good evening, and good night. 祝你早 午 晚都安
[1:11:41] – Good afternoon. – Good morning. -午安 -早安
[1:11:43] evening, And good night. 午安 晚安
[1:11:47] – Morning. – Morning, spencer. -早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙
[1:11:49] – How’s it going? – Hmm, let me check. -你好吗? -让我检查一下
[1:11:52] Vital signs are good. 主要功能健全
[1:11:55] Whoa, pluto! Whoop! 阿冥
[1:11:58] – Good morning, Truman! – Oh, look who’s here. -早安 楚门 -原来是你们
[1:12:01] – Beautiful day, isn’t it? – Every single day. -今天天气很好 -天天都这样好
[1:12:03] The policy… We’ve thought about it… and we’re gonna take it. 我们决定向你买保险
[1:12:06] – You’re kidding? – No! -说笑? -不是说笑
[1:12:08] Great! Why don’t we go up to my office right now, and we’ll sign the papers? 好极 现在就上公司签文件吧
[1:12:10] Uh, next week Would be much better. Next week would be better. 下星期比较方便…
[1:12:14] – All right. See you guys. – Ok, bye now. See you next week. -那么到时见 -到时见
[1:12:16] – Give me something To look forward to. – You got it. -约定你们了 -一言为定
[1:12:20] See, this isn’t about insurance. 这不是保险的事
[1:12:21] This is about the great variable… 而是生死无常的事
[1:12:24] When will death occur? “几时死”?
[1:12:26] Could be a week, a month, a year. 一个星期 一个月 一年
[1:12:29] Could be today. 可能今天
[1:12:32] Sunbather, minding his own business, 你优哉游哉的晒太阳
[1:12:36] Stabbed in the heart by the tip of a runaway beach umbrella. 一不留神 心脏被沙滩伞捅到
[1:12:39] No way to guard against that kind of thing. 致命意外随时发生 防不胜防
[1:12:44] Uh, sorry, excuse me. 对不起
[1:12:45] Uh, Truman, this is vivien. Vivien, this is Truman. 楚门 这位是慧云
[1:12:48] The two of you are gonna be neighbors. 你们会经常见面
[1:12:54] I guess what I’m… 我的意思是…
[1:12:55] What I’m saying is that. Uh, life is… fragile. 生命脆弱
[1:13:01] – Vivien, your office. – Sorry. -慧云 你的办公室 -对不起
[1:13:03] What’s that? Oh, I’m sorry. Uh… 什么? 对不起
[1:13:07] You do? Oh, great. 真的? 好极了
[1:13:10] Uh, let me take your information. 我记下你的资料
[1:13:29] Ready 2. Go to 2. 二号机准备 播二号
[1:13:35] And back to medium. 再用中镜
[1:13:38] And wide. 然后… 广镜
[1:13:48] I was just trying to train the kid to… 我正想训练这小子…
[1:13:52] Never mind. 算了
[1:13:56] What’s he doing in the basement? 他在地下室干什么?
[1:13:58] He moved down there after Meryl packed up and left. 美露走后 他搬了下去
[1:14:01] Why wasn’t I told? Any unpredictable behavior has to be reported. 他有突发的举动 该向我报告
[1:14:06] Uh, he… he’s just sleeping, I thought. 他在睡觉 我以为…
[1:14:09] This the best shot we’ve got? 可以看得清楚点吗?
[1:14:10] – What’s to see? – What’s on the clock cam? -你想看什么? -时钟摄影机呢?
[1:14:13] It’s an obstruction… obstruction. 被东西挡着
[1:14:15] What happened down there? 他在地下室做过什么?
[1:14:16] He was just tidying up his garbage. I was gonna call you. 收拾垃圾 我本想通知你
[1:14:21] But halfway through he gave up, and he fell asleep. 但他没收拾完就睡着了
[1:14:24] I wanna check on the setups for the… 我要检查明天的…
[1:14:27] insurance convention tomorrow. 明天的保险会
[1:14:30] Nice move. 干得好
[1:14:40] There you go. 现在开始
[1:14:52] Isolate the audio. Give me a closeup on his torso. 对准音响 拍摄他的身体
[1:15:00] He’s still breathing. 有呼吸
[1:15:04] Where’s chloe? Yes, sir. Call him. 歌露 打电话给他
[1:15:05] – What do you want me to say? – Tell him it’s a wrong number. -说些什么? -说打错了
[1:15:12] What took you so long? 为什么那么久?
[1:15:14] Just had to wait for it. 要轮候
[1:15:16] They were busy. Here. 客人多 你的
[1:15:20] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. They’re… -什么事? -不知道
[1:15:23] He came down into the room. He did nothing but stand around for a while. 他进房 站着 没做什么
[1:15:26] Shut up and watch it! 闭嘴 观察
[1:15:28] Then we went to nightvision. 然后我们就用夜镜
[1:15:31] [ring]He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[1:15:34] – There! Stop it! – What? -这里 停 -什么事?
[1:15:36] – Zoom in. – On which? -放大 -哪里?
[1:15:37] Under the chair there. 椅子下
[1:15:42] Enhance it. 加强清晰度
[1:15:46] – Is it… oh. – Oh, my god. -是不是… -不得了
[1:15:49] I…if… he couldn’t have gone up the stairs. 我… 他不可能在楼上
[1:15:52] I definitely… he must still be in the room. 一定在那里
[1:15:54] – Get marlon Over there. – Right away. -叫马龙去 -知道
[1:16:10] Truman! Surprise party! 楚门 有惊喜
[1:16:16] Oh. Come on, buddy. 快来 老朋友
[1:16:17] I got a 6-pack of cold brewskis with our name on them. 六罐冰冻啤酒等待你我享用
[1:16:21] Come on, pal. Come on, buddy. 你在哪里? 还不出来?
[1:16:27] Shit. 糟了!
[1:16:31] Marlon, find him. He’s still in the room. 马龙 找他 他还在房里
[1:16:38] Come out, come out wherever you are. 不要躲了 出来吧
[1:16:40] That’s good. Keep it light. 好 这语气就对了
[1:16:43] I know you’re in here. I’m gonna find ya. 我知道你在这里 我会找到你
[1:16:49] Check under the table. 搜桌子下面
[1:16:52] The closet, behind you. 你后面的衣柜
[1:17:00] Gee. I wonder where he could possibly be. 他究竟在哪里?
[1:17:13] The lawn cam, get me the lawn cam. 草地镜头 用草地镜头
[1:17:22] Don’t look in the camera. Say something. 不要看镜头 继续说话
[1:17:24] Keep it going. Keep it going. 继续 继续
[1:17:25] He’s gone. 他走了
[1:17:27] Cut transmission! 停播
[1:17:28] Cut transmission? 停播?
[1:17:29] Cut it! Now! 停播
[1:17:33] Jesus! God in heaven! 有没有搞错
[1:17:35] – Everything’s black. – Give me the phone. -漆黑一片 -把电话给我
[1:18:00] We’ve got every available extra looking for him. 所有配角都在搜索他
[1:18:02] Uh, the principals are helping out. 要角也在帮忙
[1:18:04] The crew, too, so every sector’s covered. 台前幕后都出动 搜遍每一角
[1:18:08] – What about prop cars? – Yes, they’ve been accounted for. -道具车有没有少了? -没有
[1:18:10] He has to be on foot. 他必定走路
[1:18:12] He has the world’s most recognizable face. He can’t disappear. 全世界都认得他 他跑不掉
[1:18:53] go. Hunt him. Hunt him. Yeah. Go find him, pluto. Good dog! Good dog! 搜他出来… 乖狗
[1:18:58] All this fuss. 大阵容
[1:19:00] If he could just hear my voice. 他听到我的声音 就会出来
[1:19:03] Truman! Truman! 楚门…
[1:19:08] Let me try. 我试试叫他
[1:19:09] Truman! It’s me! Dad! Let’s talk! 楚门 是爸爸 有事找我商量
[1:19:18] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[1:19:21] Just about done with the square. 我们搜过广场
[1:19:23] Got to go back to barrymore, Check the interiors. He’s got to be in there. 他一定在巴利摩处 回去搜吧
[1:19:27] Simeon: Barrymore, huh? 巴利摩?
[1:19:29] – Uh-huh. But what about the college? Who’s watching that? – I don’t know. -学校呢? 谁去? -不知道
[1:19:32] – Send somebody over there, ok? – All right. -派人去吧 -知道
[1:19:39] Take another man and get down there now, all right? 立即带个人去
[1:19:41] I don’t give a damn. Just find the son of a bitch. 一定要把那杂种抓出来
[1:19:43] Get some batteries. 拿电池来
[1:19:45] This guy’s not gonna glow in the dark. Just get ’em down here. 黑漆漆怎找到他?
[1:19:48] I don’t know what’s going on. Reroute it back to me. 什么事? 接过来我这里
[1:19:50] We need more light. We’ll never find him this way. 太暗了 不可能找到他
[1:19:59] What time is it? 现在几点?
[1:20:01] It’s way too early for that. 日出太早了
[1:20:09] Cue the sun. 准备日出
[1:20:17] Jeez! What time is it? 几点?
[1:20:20] Christof, What’s going on? 克里斯托弗 什么事?
[1:20:22] Did you know that there’s a rumor circulating that he’s dead? 有传闻说他死了
[1:20:25] You hear me? The media is having a feeding frenzy over this. 听到吗? 记者蜂拥而至
[1:20:28] All the phone lines are jammed, 人人都打电话来
[1:20:30] And every network has a pirated shot of marlon 所有电视台都播
[1:20:32] Making an ass of himself in front of the camera. 马龙出丑镜头
[1:20:34] The sponsors are threatening to rip up their contracts. 赞助商威胁要取消合约
[1:20:36] Why? We’re getting higher tatings with this graphic 取消? 现在停播
[1:20:38] Than we’ve ever had on this show. 收视率也很高
[1:20:44] No sign of him. 他无踪无影
[1:20:46] Why don’t you head back to town and join the others? 马龙 你回来 跟其他人会合
[1:20:48] Everyone else is at first positions, ok? Thank you. 大家留在原位 知道吗?
[1:20:53] Everyone’s at first positions, right? 大家留在原位了吗?
[1:21:12] We’ve got the light. So he’s got to be there somewhere. 他一定还没走
[1:21:17] We’re not watching the sea. 我们没有留意海面
[1:21:20] Simeon: hang on a minute. Why would we watch the sea? 为什么要留意海面?
[1:21:22] Sweep the harbor. 搜索海港
[1:21:23] Bring up the harbor cameras. Shift all harbor cameras to computer, please. 启动海港摄影机 将镜头接去电脑
[1:21:27] Some of those are out, aren’t they? 有些摄影机失灵?
[1:21:29] Yeah. We have 4 of them down, but we have the lighthouse cameras up. 四部失灵 但灯塔那个有效
[1:21:32] – All buoy cams, please. – What’s happening? -开动水上摄影机 -什么事?
[1:21:36] – ok. Long lens, short base cameras. – Why are we looking at the water? -长镜 -为什么搜索水面?
[1:21:39] Pan it, Will you, please? 好 移动它
[1:21:45] Truman… 楚门
[1:21:49] Where are you going? 你去哪里?
[1:21:52] How can he sail? He’s in insurance. 他是做保险 怎懂得驾驶船?
[1:21:54] Isn’t he terrified of the water? 他不怕水吗?
[1:21:55] Resume transmission. 恢复播映
[1:21:57] Resuming transmission. 恢复播映中
[1:22:03] hey, I want a piece of that 2 to 1 he doesn’t make it. 二赔一 我赌他溜不掉
[1:22:11] Just leave ’em In the car. 车匙留在车内
[1:22:26] Let’s get off this mast shot. We can’t see his face. 别用船杆镜 看不见他的脸
[1:22:28] – Go to the cabin cam. – Cabin cam. -用船舱镜 -船舱镜
[1:22:33] There. Perfect. 好极
[1:22:35] That’s our hero shot. 拍到我们的英雄了
[1:23:02] Let’s get another boat out there. 派另一艘船出去
[1:23:05] Ok. Listen, gus, I need you to talk to the guys on the ferry. 吉士 我要跟码头的人通话
[1:23:08] Come on. Get it moving. Get it out of here. 快点 快点出发
[1:23:12] Come on. 快些
[1:23:14] I’m just a bus driver. 我只是巴士司机
[1:23:15] Bottom line is, they can’t drive the boat. 他们不懂得驾驶船
[1:23:18] They’re actors. 他们都是演员
[1:23:23] How do we stop him? 怎样截停他?
[1:23:36] Ok, uh… 好吧
[1:23:40] We’re going to be accessing the weather program now. 开动风浪程式
[1:23:44] So hold on to your hats. 大家准备好
[1:23:46] You got that? 知不知道?
[1:23:48] No. I think we’re gonna want to localize the storm over the boat. 把风暴集中在船上
[1:23:55] You can get the coordinates for that. 要对准船的位置
[1:23:57] There’s no rescue boat. He won’t know what to do. 他没有救生艇 应付不来
[1:24:00] He’ll turn back. He’ll be too afraid. 他会害怕 会驶回来
[1:24:06] There she blows. 风暴来了
[1:24:19] Come on. 来吧
[1:24:44] Give me some lightning. 闪电
[1:24:46] Again! 再闪
[1:24:48] Hit him again! 再闪
[1:25:01] For god’s sake, Christof, the whole world is watching. 收手 全世界都在看着
[1:25:04] We can’t let him die In front of a live audience. 不能让他当众死掉
[1:25:06] He was born in front of a live audience. 他当众出生
[1:25:37] Truman! 楚门
[1:25:42] You can do it! Hold on! 你做得到的 加把劲
[1:26:09] Is that the best you can do? 你还有什么法宝?
[1:26:13] You’re gonna have to kill me! 你想阻挡我 只有杀了我
[1:26:19] – On behalf of the studio, I demand that you cease transmission. – Keep running. -我命令你停播 -继续播
[1:26:22] What shall we do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin’? 早晨遇到一个醉水手 问你怎么办?
[1:26:27] Increase the wind. 加强风力
[1:26:28] Increase the wind! 加强风力!
[1:26:32] I’m telling you for the last time. 我最后警告你
[1:26:33] – How close is he? – Very. -有多接近? -很接近
[1:26:35] – Capsize him. Tip him over. – Damn you, Christof! -吹翻他 吹他落海 -去你的
[1:26:37] – You can’t. He’s tied himself to the boat! – Shut up! -他把自己绑着船身 -闭嘴
[1:26:40] He’s gonna drown, and he doesn’t even care. 他连浸死也不怕
[1:26:41] Do it. No. Do it! 吹翻他…
[1:27:38] That’s enough. 够了
[1:31:51] I want to talk to him. 我想跟他谈谈
[1:32:11] Truman. 楚门
[1:32:14] You can speak. 你可以说话
[1:32:17] I can hear you. 我听得到你
[1:32:23] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:32:24] I am the creator of a television show… 我是创造者
[1:32:27] that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions. 创造了一个 受万众欢迎的电视节目
[1:32:35] Then who am i? 那么 我是谁?
[1:32:37] You’re the star. 你就是那个节目的明星
[1:32:44] Was nothing real? 什么都是假的?
[1:32:46] You were real. 你是真的
[1:32:49] That’s what made you so good to watch. 所以才有那么多人看你
[1:32:52] Listen to me, Truman. 楚门 听我说
[1:32:54] There’s no more truth out there… 外面的世界…
[1:32:57] Than there is in the world I created for you. 跟我给你的世界一样的虚假
[1:33:01] The same lies. 有一样的谎言
[1:33:05] The same deceit. 一样的欺诈
[1:33:07] But in my world… 但在我的世界
[1:33:11] You have nothing to fear. 你什么也不用怕
[1:33:15] I know you better than you know yourself. 我比你更清楚你自己
[1:33:17] You never had a camera in my head. 你无法在我脑内装摄影机
[1:33:22] You’re afraid. 你害怕
[1:33:25] That’s why you can’t leave. 所以你不能走
[1:33:31] It’s ok, Truman. I understand. 楚门 不要紧 我明白
[1:33:36] I have been watching you your whole life. 我看了你的一生
[1:33:41] I was watching when you were born. 你出生时 我在看你
[1:33:46] I was watching when you took your first step. 你学走路时 我在看你
[1:33:53] I watched you on your first day of school. 你入学 我在看你
[1:33:58] The episode when you lost your first tooth. 还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕
[1:34:06] You can’t leave, Truman. 你不能离开 楚门
[1:34:09] Please, god. 上帝 求求你
[1:34:10] You belong here… 你属于这里
[1:34:12] You can do it. 你可以走出去
[1:34:15] With me. 跟我一起吧
[1:34:19] Talk to me. 回答我
[1:34:22] Say something. 说句话
[1:34:27] Well, say something, Goddamn it. You’re on television. 说话! 你在电视上
[1:34:31] You’re live to the whole world. 正在向全世界直播
[1:34:50] In case I don’t see you… 假如再碰不见你…
[1:34:53] Good afternoon, good evening, and good night. 祝你早 午 晚都安
[1:35:28] He did it. He did it. 他做到了 他做到了
[1:35:31] He did it! He did it! 他做到了 他做到了
[1:35:35] He made it! Yeah! All right, Truman! 他做到了 走吧 楚门
[1:35:47] Cease transmission. 停播
[1:35:55] – You want another slice? – No. I’m ok. -还要一片吗? -不要了
[1:35:58] – What else is on? Where’s the tv guide? – Let’s see what else is on. -还有什么节目? -看看还有什么
1998年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Charlie Wilson’s War(查理·威尔森的战争)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Final Destination(死神来了)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme