英文名称:The Town
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Driver’s name is Arthur Shea. | 司机的名字叫亚瑟·谢伊 |
[02:05] | Former Medford police officer 57 years old. | 前梅福德警官 57岁 |
[02:10] | Soon as his partner leaves with the coal bag… | 在他的搭档带着炭黑色包离下车的时候 |
[02:12] | …Artie cracks The Herald, and he don’t look up till the guy gets back. | 我们的亚瑟哥就只顾看先驱报 头也不会抬一下 |
[02:17] | Marty MacGuire, Cummins Armored courier: | 马蒂·麦奎尔 康明斯装甲车的运送员 |
[02:21] | 5’10” 220, 52 years old. | 1米78 200斤 52岁 |
[02:24] | Picks up every Wednesday and Friday at exactly 8:12. | 每星期三和星期五的八点十二分准时取货 |
[02:28] | Makes $110 a day. Carries a SIG 9. | 每天薪水110美元 有把SIG点九手枪 |
[02:32] | And he’s about to get robbed. | 这就是我的目标了 |
[02:35] | We’re fucked if we see a helicopter, we’re fucked if we see SWAT. | 碰到直升机 我们完蛋了 碰到特种部队 我们也完蛋了 |
[02:39] | We see a cruiser, stop, take out the engine blocks, keep moving. | 如果只是巡逻车 就停下来爆了他们的引擎 然后闪人 |
[02:42] | No one needs to get hurt. | 我不希望任何人有事 |
[02:44] | Now, these guards like to test you, though. | 听好 猛男 这些个警卫都不是啥好鸟 |
[02:46] | They want to get hurt for $10 an hour, don’t get in the way. | 他们巴不得挣到1小时10美元的伤残金 所以不用手软 |
[02:51] | Let’s go. | 开工! |
[03:16] | Move! | 让开! |
[03:17] | All right, now getaway from the counter! | 都听好 都给我离开柜台 |
[03:19] | Go! Go! Go! Everybody away! | 快快快! 所有人都离开柜台! |
[03:21] | Back against the wall. | 背对墙站好! |
[03:22] | You! Away from the computer! | 嘿你! 离电脑远点! |
[03:25] | – Give me the fucking key! – Back up! Back! Go! Go! | – 该死的钥匙给我! – 掩护! 走! 走! |
[03:28] | – Get up! Get up! – Get the fucking door! | – 起来! 起来! – 打开门! |
[03:31] | Get on the ground! | 在地上趴好! |
[03:32] | – Get down on the ground. – Get your fucking ass on the ground! | – 在地上趴好! – 都给我他妈的趴好了! |
[03:35] | Move! Go, go, go, go! | 快点! 快快地! |
[03:39] | – On the floor! – I need everybody’s BlackBerrys. | – 趴地上! – 所有人把手机都掏出来! |
[03:42] | – Everybody on the floor. – Slide your BlackBerrys up. | – 趴在地上的所有人 – 手机沿地板滑过来! |
[03:44] | Take off your fucking shoes! | 脱下你们的鞋子! |
[03:46] | BlackBerrys to the front! Slide your fucking phones up. | 黑莓都掏出来! 手机一个不许留! |
[03:49] | – The fuck you looking at? – Take your shoes off. | – 你他妈的看什么呢? – 脱下鞋子 |
[03:53] | Get the cash drawers. Let’s go. | 快拿抽屉里的钱! 快点! |
[03:55] | – Take off your fucking shoes! – Take off your shoes. | – 让你他妈的脱掉鞋听到没有! – 脱下鞋子 |
[03:58] | Bank manager, let’s go. Get up. Let’s go. | 经理 过来! 站起来 过来! |
[04:00] | Get up, come on, get up. Let’s go. | 起来 快点 快点过来! |
[04:02] | Not you. You. Get up. Let’s go. Come on. | 你别动 你 你站起来跟我走! |
[04:07] | – You trying to be a hero? – Jesus Christ! | – 你想当英雄? – 老天! |
[04:09] | – When’s the time lock set for? – 9:00. | – 通常是几点开锁? – 9点 |
[04:12] | Don’t lie to us, it’s 8:15. | 别想骗我们 8点15才对 |
[04:14] | Listen, it’s not your money. You understand? Don’t lie to us again. | 听着 这些都不是你们的钱 明白吗?别再想忽悠我们! |
[04:17] | Hey, sweetheart, in the corner. Get in the corner. You too, brother-man. | 嘿 那位美女 到墙角呆着去 还有你帅哥 |
[04:33] | Go. Go. | 现在! |
[04:39] | No distress call. Open it clean. | 别耍花样! 老实开门 |
[04:43] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Don’t stall, | – 对不起 对不起 – 不要拖延时间! |
[04:47] | This guy a fucking friend of yours? | 这个衰人是你的朋友吧? |
[04:53] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[04:54] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起对不起! |
[04:59] | Take your time, okay? | 慢慢来 可以吗? |
[05:02] | Breathe. Go. | 深呼吸一下 再来! |
[05:19] | Okay, get back. Get out of the way. | 很好 后退 让开路 |
[05:54] | Front door. | 大门! |
[05:56] | – Hello. – Front door. | – 有人吗? – 注意大门! |
[05:59] | Hey, you guys open? | 喂 你们还不开门营业? |
[06:19] | We gotta go. | 我们得闪了 |
[06:21] | Let’s go. Let’s bleach it up. | 快走 赶紧把这儿清干净了 |
[06:24] | – Go, go, go. – Let’s bleach it up. | – 快 快 快 – 消除痕迹! |
[06:27] | – Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. – Hold it. Silent alarm, this address. | – 可以走了 – 慢 无声警报 地点就是这儿 |
[06:31] | – Who did it? – Look, nobody did anything. | – 谁干的? – 你都看到了 没谁! |
[06:35] | – What? Huh? What’d you say? – Nobody did anything. | – 什么?嗯?你说什么? – 我们都什么都没干! |
[06:38] | – You pull the alarm? – No. No. | – 你按的警报? – 不是 不是 |
[06:40] | – Did you? – I didn’t pull any alarm. | – 是你吗? – 我没按警报 |
[06:42] | We were leaving, you motherfucker! You fuck! | 我们走了 妈的! 妈的! |
[06:47] | Easy, easy. That’s enough. | 冷静 冷静 够了! |
[06:51] | – All right? Easy. – You fuck! | – 好了吗?冷静! – 妈的! |
[06:54] | You fucker. We were out the door, you fuck. | 你妈的! 我们走了! 妈的! |
[06:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:08] | Where’s your purse? | 你的包包呢? |
[07:19] | What the fuck is this? | 这是干吗? |
[07:20] | The cops get us walled in, we’re gonna need her. | 警察很可能包围我们了 得抓个人质 |
[07:23] | Sit down. Go. | 坐下 走! |
[07:34] | Head for the boulevard. | 沿大道走 |
[07:46] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事儿的 |
[07:48] | All right? No one’s gonna hurt you. | 了解?我们没必要伤害你 |
[08:16] | What’s up? | 情况怎么样? |
[08:18] | Boosted a city work van. Which still hasn’t been reported stolen. | 一辆工具卡车 但是目前还没报失 |
[08:22] | Probably too busy working. | 也许是忙得来不及呢 |
[08:24] | Used the van to screen the door. | 用车挡住大门 |
[08:27] | Bleached the entire place for DNA. | 所有地方都用漂白粉清除过DNA痕迹了 |
[08:29] | Kills all the clothing fiber, so we can’t get a match. | 连衣服纤维都给烧光了 找不到任何线索 |
[08:32] | Silent bell came from cage number two. | 无声警铃 在二号位置触发的 |
[08:34] | Assistant manager’s at Beth Israel. | 叫贝斯·伊莎贝尔经理助理按的 |
[08:36] | Our guys waited for the time lock to expire… | 劫匪等到时间锁解除 |
[08:39] | …then they had the manager open sesame. | 然后 让银行经理来输密码 |
[08:42] | Under duress? | 被迫的吗? |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[08:47] | Ten foot steel safe. | 十爪钢安全栓 |
[08:50] | Only as strong as the guy with the key. | 不可能暴力击破 |
[08:54] | Found the dye packs and the tracers. | 发现一堆染色追踪片 |
[09:01] | Found the van, Torched. | 找到卡车了 被烧了 |
[09:03] | – Where is it? – Where do you think? | – 在哪儿? – 你觉得呢? |
[09:17] | – Nice to be back home, Dino? – Yeah. | – 回来感觉好吗?提诺? – 当然 |
[09:19] | It’s all the love I get makes the homecoming feel so warm. | 这是我最爱的地方 让我感受到回家的温馨 |
[09:24] | Could be 50 people here eyewitnessed these guys. | 大约有50人在这儿目击了整个过程 |
[09:28] | And 50 hands on a bible saying they never saw nothing. | 而这50个人都发誓他们什么都没看到 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s a pro job. | 是啊 做得很专业 |
[09:38] | All the pro guys I know are away… | 我已知的专业人士都不在这儿 |
[09:42] | …so I guess we got new pro guys. | 所以…他们应该是“新”专业人士啦 |
[09:46] | The part of the job where we get to do something… | 我们接下来可能要干的这些事儿呢… |
[09:49] | …that has no point and yields no results. Excuse me. | …很可能是吃力不讨好的 请问一下! |
[09:53] | Anybody see who lit this van on fire? | 有谁看到是谁点的火吗? |
[10:08] | Is that where we are now? | 我们现在该做什么? |
[10:11] | Where’s Jem? | 杰姆哪去了? |
[10:13] | Stopped on the way to light a couple house tires… | 路上堵车 放火烧一堆房子… |
[10:15] | …stick up a liquor store, maybe, I don’t know. | 或者喝点小酒 谁知道呢 |
[10:18] | – Are we taking hostages now? – No, we’re not taking hostages now. | – 我们还带着那个人质吗? – 没有 甩了 |
[10:21] | – You gonna talk to this fucking asshole? – For one thing- – | – 你是要和这个混蛋聊聊吗? – 确实 |
[10:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:27] | Speak of the fucking devil. | 快和这个没数的混蛋聊聊吧 |
[10:30] | You made it. | 你成功了! |
[10:32] | – Take the scenic route? – We got a problem. | – 我们可以去度假了? – 我们有麻烦了! |
[10:34] | – What? – Well, look. | – 怎么了? – 呃 你们看 |
[10:38] | So what? | 这有什么不对? |
[10:39] | – What’s the matter? – Let me see that. | – 什么情况? – 让我看看 |
[10:41] | – Fuck. – Oh, shit. | – 我操 – 我日! |
[10:43] | – See the address on that? – Bitch lives four blocks away. | – 看到这上面的地址了吗? – 这婊子就住这附近 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I know where we are, Gloans. Fuck. | 靠 还真是的 我们怎么办 格劳恩斯? 操 |
[10:48] | We gonna see this bitch on the street every day? | 难道我们要天天在大街上碰到这女人 |
[10:51] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么也不会说的 |
[10:52] | Jesus, are you sure? | 老天爷啊 你就这么肯定? |
[10:54] | – Taking her for a ride didn’t help. – Yeah. | – 载她一程反帮倒忙了哈 – 是啊 |
[10:56] | Oh, fuck. All right. I’m gonna handle it. | 真烦躁 好了好了 我来处理这事儿吧 |
[10:59] | How you gonna handle this? | 你打算怎么处理? |
[11:00] | I’m gonna stalk her like a fucking A car, we’ll find out. | 偷偷开车跟着她 看看会发生什么 |
[11:03] | – Find out what? – If she needs to get scared. | – 能发现什么? – 或许应该吓吓她 |
[11:05] | – She’s already scared. – Well, maybe not scared enough. | – 她已经给吓死了 – 呃 也许还没死透呢 |
[11:13] | Thanks, Kathy. | 谢谢你能来 凯西 |
[11:16] | Ms. Keesey. Special Agent Adam Frawley, Violent Crimes and Robbery. | 凯西小姐 我是特别探员亚当·弗劳里 暴力犯罪和抢劫科的 |
[11:21] | Derek here is gonna take some elimination prints. | 德雷克会给你些仿画看看 |
[11:25] | I see you’ve given a preliminary statement. | 我看过你初步提供的资料了 |
[11:27] | I want to talk to you about your abduction. | 我想和你聊聊关于你被绑架这事儿 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:32] | I understand they threatened you. | 我知道他们是威胁你的 |
[11:35] | One of them took my license. | 他们中有一个人把我的驾照拿走了 |
[11:38] | And did you try to escape at any point? | 你没有想办法要逃跑吗 |
[11:40] | No. | 没有 |
[11:43] | Is there anything you can identify about the men? Anything you’d testify to? | 你能认出他们吗?任何你能指认的东西? |
[11:47] | I didn’t try to escape because they had guns. | 我没想要逃 他们拿着枪呢 |
[11:49] | I understand. | 这我能理解 |
[11:52] | Then they just let you go? | 然后他们就这么让你走了? |
[11:55] | – Yeah. They just let me go. – Thanks. | – 是的 他们就这么把我给放了 – 谢谢! |
[12:01] | When someone endures an experience like this… | 当一个人有过这种类似的经历时… |
[12:05] | …there are very often residual effects. | 一般都会带来些后遗症 |
[12:08] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不过一切会好起来的 |
[12:11] | Did they say anything? | 他们还说什么了? |
[12:13] | “if you talk to the FBI, we’ll come to your house and fuck you and kill you.” | “你要是敢告诉FBI 我们去你家先奸后杀! ” |
[12:17] | Are you gonna take care of it? | 你要去处理这事儿吗? |
[12:20] | – I’ll do it. – Why are you gonna do it? | – 我来处理吧 – 为什么你来做这事情? |
[12:22] | You’re the reason we’re having this conversation. | 发生这些事还不是因为你 |
[12:24] | – I’m gonna get it done. – What are you gonna get done? Huh? | – 我来搞定吧 – 你怎么搞定?嗯? |
[12:27] | You get picked up for intimidating a witness. | 你要傻到去威胁一个目击证人? |
[12:30] | You walk within 100 feet of her, that’s 10 years. Okay? | 走不到她身边百步之内 就换个10年班房 懂吗? |
[12:32] | You got two strikes against you already. They’re gonna bury you under the jail. | 立马让你两手扎在背后被条子扔大牢里去 |
[12:38] | How much money’s in the sack? | 袋子里有多少钱啊? |
[12:40] | All right, we got 90 a pop. | 恩 每袋9万 |
[12:42] | Minus what I had to shave off for the Florist. | 还要减去给“花匠”的分成 |
[12:44] | Hey, Jem, what happened with the assistant manager? | 嘿 杰姆 那个经理助理按警报你怎么解释? |
[12:48] | Yeah. Well, next time Skeletor comes in the bank with an AK… | 这个嘛 好吧 下次我们再到银行办事的时候拿AK好了 |
[12:51] | …I think he’s gonna think twice about hitting that alarm, isn’t he? | 那样他在按警报前就要好好想象了 不是吗? |
[12:54] | He’s lucky he just got tuned up. | 只挨顿打算他运气 |
[12:57] | Are you gonna catch them? | 你确定要去逮他们吗? |
[13:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[13:02] | This is the FBI. We’re not completely inept. | 这是FBI 我们总不能什么都不做吧 |
[13:05] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[13:07] | …l know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[13:10] | Three hundred and seventy bank robberies in Boston last year. | 去年波士顿出现了370多个抢银行的人 |
[13:13] | More per capita than anywhere else in the world. | 人均下来世界领先啊 |
[13:16] | The guys like this, hardcore guys, pros, 90 percent of them… | 抢银行的人里面 九成的核心成员… |
[13:20] | …emanate from a one-square-mile neighborhood called Charlestown. | …出自一个叫查尔斯城的巴掌大地方 |
[13:24] | – Familiar with it? – You must be kidding me. | – 熟悉不? – 你不会是开玩笑的吧 |
[13:28] | First thing B.P.D. does when there’s an armored-car robbery? | 提诺 B.P.D的第一起案子 抢运钞车那次是在哪来着? |
[13:30] | – Close the Charlestown Bridge. – And he’s from Charlestown. | – 在查尔斯城大桥旁边 – 他也是来自查尔斯城的 |
[13:33] | They use each other’s yards, houses. They’re like rats. | 他们互相利用大家的花园 房子躲藏 就像老鼠一样 |
[13:37] | They ditch us pretty quick. | 而且他们逃得还很快 |
[13:38] | Heisting banks is a trade in Charlestown. | 抢银行在查尔斯城是门营生 |
[13:41] | The way villages in old Europe used to be known for certain crafts. | 就像欧洲老城以某些手工艺世界闻名一样 |
[13:45] | In the town, it’s banks and armored cars. | 这儿 以抢银行抢运钞车闻名 |
[13:47] | I don’t understand it, but it makes it easier when you know which bridge to close. | 我虽然不理解这儿 但知道这儿 似乎让侦破容易点儿了 |
[13:51] | Quinlan will set you up with a detail. | 昆蓝干员会向你询问更多细节 |
[13:54] | Meantime, if there’s anything your witness specialist can’t do for you …. | 同样 如果有什么是你的证词家帮不了你的… |
[13:59] | You got nothing to worry about. We’re gonna find these guys. | 你也不用担心什么 我们一定会抓住这些家伙的 |
[14:14] | – Hi, how you doing? – Good. How are you? | – 嗨 你好吗? – 挺好 你呢? |
[14:16] | – Good. Come in. – Nice to see you. | – 挺好 快进来 – 很高兴见到你 |
[14:19] | – Good to see you. – How have you been? | – 很高兴见到你 – 你怎么样啊? |
[14:20] | – Good. Come in and have a seat. – Thanks, Margie, | – 挺好 快进来坐吧 – 多谢 玛吉 |
[14:24] | – Can I get you guys anything? – We’re tine. Thank you. | – 要喝点什么吗? – 不用了 多谢你 |
[14:27] | – Okay, well, Mike’ll be right out. – Terrific. | – 好吧 恩 迈克等会就出来 – 好极了 |
[14:40] | Really done well for himself. | 他还真是过得不错哈? |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:45] | He got good money for that place in the town. | 他为了买到城里这样的地方花了不少 |
[14:51] | Why does anybody move to Saugus? | 为什么大家都要搬来Saugus? |
[14:55] | It’s gonna take us an hour to get over the Portagee Slide. | 这要花我们一个钟头来过渡口 |
[14:57] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:59] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:03] | This shit with the Florist is getting old, man. | 和“花匠”干这活已经过时了 伙计 |
[15:06] | I’m investing in a marquee score. | 我正想投资一种野外帐篷 |
[15:08] | All right? So we gotta make a few payments. | 好吗?所以我们要先付点钱 |
[15:11] | Fuck making payments to him. | 妈的 才不要给他钱呢 |
[15:13] | Hey, let me give you some advice. | 嘿 先听听我的看法 |
[15:15] | Money don’t care where it came from, all right? | 钱才不管是从哪来的 对吗? |
[15:17] | The guy’s a fucking Lucky Charms Irishman… | 这家伙可是个他妈的爱尔兰走运鬼 |
[15:20] | …who can’t find no one to sell his AKs to… | …一个不知道要把自己的AK卖给谁的家伙… |
[15:22] | …so he’s selling narcotics, trying to be the boss. | …现在他又开始卖毒品了 想让自己看起来像老大… |
[15:25] | You didn’t seem to care when you were dropping 2 grand a week… | 你是个明白人 你应该不会… |
[15:28] | …on monsters and yay, did you? | …为了每周2000美元去搞事 对吧? |
[15:30] | Look, there’s a difference between a dealer and a straight killer, all right? | 听着 商人和杀手是不一样的 好吗? |
[15:35] | So he dropped a few Dominicans. What, are you picky? | 所以因为他挣了几个钱让你不爽了吗? |
[15:39] | Hey, guys. | 嘿! 大伙! |
[15:40] | – Hey, Mike. – Hey, Mike. | – 嘿 迈克 – 嘿 迈克 |
[15:43] | – Here you go, guys. – Hey. | – 这是你们的了 伙计们 – 嘿 |
[15:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:47] | – Hundred G’s? – That’s right. | – 十万? – 是的 |
[15:49] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[15:50] | – Like a newborn baby. All right. – That’s it. | – 像婴儿般美丽 – 那当然 |
[15:53] | – Take care, guys. – All right. Good to see you, Mike. | – 保重啊 伙计 – 好的 很高兴见到你 迈克 |
[15:56] | – Looking good. – All right. | – 看上去不错啊 – 好吧 |
[15:59] | – Hundred pounds. – Hundred grand. | – 上百镑 – 十万美元 |
[16:02] | There you go. | 就在这了 |
[16:04] | – Green money. – All right. | – 干净钱 – 很好 |
[16:06] | – Be smart, brother. We’ll see you. – Thanks. Thank you. | – 放机灵啊 伙计 我们还会再见的 – 多谢多谢 |
[16:16] | – Hey, Rusty. How you doing? – Hey, Jem. What’s up? How are you? | – 嘿 鲁斯特 进来何如? – 嘿 杰姆 你最近怎样? |
[16:19] | Fergie. Kid’s here. | 弗雷德 孩子们来了 |
[16:24] | Hey, Fergie. | 嘿 弗雷德(花匠) |
[16:27] | – Here you go. – How’s it going, son? | – 给你的 – 活怎么样 孩子? |
[16:28] | All right. You run that under the sink, all right? | 好 生意越来越不怎么样了 |
[16:32] | Trust me. | 要相信我 |
[16:40] | All right. Good to see you. | 没事了 回见 |
[16:42] | Take it easy, man. Good to see you. | 过好你的小日子 回见 |
[16:50] | Now it’s time for the fun part. | 现在是娱乐时间了 |
[17:53] | What’s going on, pal? | 在干嘛的 老弟? |
[17:54] | What up? | 怎么了? |
[17:56] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 他到了 |
[17:57] | – Boom. – Sober Jackson. | – 砰 – 赛博 派克斯 |
[17:58] | – What’s up? – Hey, hey. Krista’s here. | – 怎么了? – 嘿 嘿 库里斯蒂娜在那儿 |
[18:02] | Go on, tell the story. | 继续 继续那个故事 |
[18:03] | Dougy, sit down. I’m trying to tell these motherfuckers about your father. | 道格 快坐这儿 我正跟这些家伙说你爸的故事呢 |
[18:07] | The feds will never understand the guy who’s facing 40 years, | 警察从来没能搞明白这个 他们关了40年的老对手 |
[18:10] | Gonna give him the opportunity to walk soot-free if he gives up his friends. | 如果他放弃他那些朋友 一定能逃脱困境 |
[18:14] | He tells them, “Suck a dick. Give me the 40.” | 他告诉他们 “卧槽 蹲40年就40年” |
[18:16] | “Fucking suck a dick.” | “去他妈的卧槽” |
[18:18] | Yeah, well, here’s to Big Mac. | 是啊 听着 这才是bug的活法 |
[18:21] | Doing his time like a man. | 活得像个爷们 |
[18:22] | – That’s right. – Last crew in Charlestown. | – 对嘛 – 查尔斯城最后的英雄! |
[18:26] | I’m gonna get a tonic, I guess. | 我需要爽一把了我想 |
[18:27] | All right. Get me an umbrella for my beer. | 去吧 别忘了给我啤酒上加个小雨伞噢 |
[18:29] | Let me get a Shirley Temple with an extra cherry, please. | 给我个雪梨特饮再加个樱桃 谢谢! |
[18:34] | Poor fucking sober bastard. | 你个狗日的 |
[18:40] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[18:47] | Juice? | 果汁? |
[18:49] | Yeah. Juice. | 是 果汁 |
[18:52] | Do you want some snappers to go with that? | 你要不要加点料啊? |
[18:54] | – What are you doing? – I was just playing, | – 你干吗啊? – 我和你闹着玩的 |
[18:56] | Fuck. | 擦 |
[18:59] | My drink. | 我的饮料 |
[19:06] | Heard you got in a tight, Kris. | 听说你打了一架 克利斯 |
[19:10] | Do I look like I got in a fight? | 我象是和人干架了吗? |
[19:12] | I don’t know. Let me see. They pull your hoop out? | 我不知道 让我看看 他们欺负你了? |
[19:15] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[19:17] | The Jamaican started it. | 牙买加人先动手的 |
[19:20] | “The Jamaican started it.” What Jamaican? | “牙买加人动手?”什么牙买加人 |
[19:22] | Fucking Somalian started talking shit when I was with my daughter. | 狗日的索马里人当着我女儿的面说脏话 |
[19:26] | You were with Shyne? | 你和Shyne在一起? |
[19:28] | Tonya was with us. And Cheryl too. | Tonya和Cheryl也和我们在一起 |
[19:32] | – The other girl was by herself? – Yeah. | – 她们都自己一个人了? – 是啊 |
[19:35] | All they see are yuppies down here. | 这里的人都看上去跟雅皮士一样 |
[19:37] | They think there’s no more serious white people in Charlestown. | 他们觉的查尔斯顿就没个象样的白种男人了 |
[19:40] | So they can fucking talk shit? No. | 然后他们就可以胡说八道?不行! |
[19:43] | You didn’t say nothing to her first? | 你真没先挑事儿吗? |
[19:46] | I said something after I slapped the black off her face. | 在我扇了她一巴掌后 是说挑事儿了… |
[19:49] | – Right, yeah. – Fuck. | – 好吧 了解了 – 草 |
[19:54] | Well, do you miss it? | 嗯 你想要了吗? |
[19:56] | Fucking coke and Oxy and all that shit? Yeah, I miss it. | 可卡因和有氧运动?没错 我是想了 |
[19:59] | You know what I miss? | 知道我想的是什么吗? |
[20:01] | The fucking grip I used to get on your armrest. | 我怀念你那把长枪 |
[20:07] | We smoked it to the filter, right? | 用过滤嘴吸的是吗? |
[20:10] | – So have one beer. – Jimmy. | – 再来一杯啤吧! – 杰姆 |
[20:12] | – One beer ain’t gonna kill you, right? – Drink my beer for me real quick. | – 一杯酒总放不到你 是不? – 和我干了这杯吧 |
[20:16] | – And one for me. – One for you? Yeah. | – 我也来一杯 – 你也要?好啊 |
[20:35] | Dougy. | 道格 |
[20:37] | Doug. | 道格 |
[20:39] | Motherfucker, I know you can hear me. | 混蛋 我知道你听得见我 |
[20:43] | You know I got a key, Dougy. | 你知道我是有钥匙的 道格 |
[20:54] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:56] | Too fucking busy, huh? | 忙得要命 哈? |
[21:06] | Come on, Dougy. | 来吧 道格 |
[21:08] | What’s up, Kris? | 怎么了 克里斯? |
[21:31] | There you go. | 爽吗? |
[21:35] | That’s what you want, right? | 你想要我是吗? |
[21:37] | – Yeah. – Is that what you want? | – 是的 – 你真的想要我吗? |
[21:41] | Say you love it. | 说你喜欢这样 噢 操 |
[21:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:17] | /Tn grateful to be here today. | 我很荣幸今天来到这里 |
[22:19] | I started out with alcohol, and, you know, right away… | 我一开始酗酒 然后 你知道… |
[22:22] | …went to cocaine and smoking crack. | …可卡因以及抽大麻 |
[22:26] | Growing up in Charlestown in, you know, a small-knit community… | 成长中的查尔斯镇 正如你所看到 一个很小的社会… |
[22:30] | We were protected. | …我们互相关怀 照看着对方 |
[22:32] | My friends were really like my family. | 我的朋友们都非常喜欢我的家庭 |
[22:34] | Fm ashamed of the things I done when Fm out there. | 我对我做的事情很愧疚 |
[22:37] | I don’t know where I learned these things. | 我不知道从哪儿学来的这些 |
[22:39] | Seven years went by, and I’d watch Christmas, birthdays… | 七年过去了 我盼望着圣诞节 生日的到来… |
[22:42] | I didn’t know what my son looked like. | 我都不知道我的儿子变成什么样了… |
[22:51] | The struggle that you have within yourself the loss, you know what I mean? | 你要为了战胜自己努力 你知道我的意思吗? |
[22:55] | The disappointment in yourself The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair | 你的不自信 愤怒 会让你抱憾终身 更加绝望 |
[22:59] | It’s like the guy sitting in the bar, and a priest walks in. | 就象是一个人在酒吧里 一个牧师走进来 |
[23:02] | The guy says, “Hey, wait a minute. | 这个人说:“嘿 等一下” |
[23:04] | I hate to tell you this, don’t waste your time, but I happen to know there’s no God.” | “我本不想说 不想浪费你的时间 但是我突然发现 上帝根本不在眷顾我” |
[23:08] | The priest says, “Yeah, how’s that?” | 牧师说道:“什么?不会吧?” |
[23:10] | The guy says, “l was an explorer in the North Pole. | 这个人说:“我是个北极探险者” |
[23:13] | I got caught in a blinding storm once. Freezing. I was blinded. | 我挑战风暴 严寒 我迷失了方向 |
[23:17] | Freezing to death. And I prayed, “If there’s a God, save me now” | 就快要冻死的时候 我祈祷着:“如果上帝你在的话 救救我吧” |
[23:21] | Now, God didn’t come.” | 结果“上帝它老人家没出现” |
[23:22] | And the priest says, you know, “How’s that? You’re alive. He must’ve saved you.” | 牧师说:“你知道吗 为什么你还活着 一定是上帝拯救了你” |
[23:26] | He says, “God never showed up. | 他说:“可是上帝并没有出现啊” |
[23:28] | An Eskimo came along, Took me back to his camp and saved me.” | “是一个爱斯基默人把我给救了” |
[23:32] | That’s Janice. She’s my wife and she’s sitting right there, | 那就是我的的妻子甄妮斯 她就坐在你们中间 |
[23:36] | She’s my Eskimo. | 她就是我的爱斯基默 |
[24:26] | – How you doing? – Hey. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[25:02] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[25:04] | Are you doing laundry? | 你是要洗衣服吗? |
[25:07] | Huh? | 啊? |
[25:09] | E just wondered if you had any change. The machine is out. | 我只是想你问你借点零钱 那台机器停了 |
[25:13] | – Can’t help you. Sorry. – Okay. | – 不好意思 没有啊 – 没事 |
[25:17] | I can just hang them up when I get home. | 那我只能回去以后晾干它了 |
[25:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[25:52] | I’m fine. I’m just… | 我挺好的 我只是… |
[25:54] | Are you sure? | 你真没事吗? |
[26:00] | You okay? | 你确定? |
[26:02] | – Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine, thank you. – I’m fine, yeah. | – 是的 我没事 真没事 谢谢 – 我很好 是的 |
[26:05] | Well, this is embarrassing. | 呃 不好意思 我有些难为情 |
[26:07] | No, you got nothing to be embarrassed for. | 不不 这有什么好难为情的? |
[26:11] | Do you need help? | 不需要帮忙吗? |
[26:14] | I’m just having a bad week. | 我这个星期过的不是很顺 |
[26:18] | I understand. | 我能了解 |
[26:21] | I like to have a good cry at the nail salon. | 我的话 就会在美甲沙龙大哭一场 |
[26:26] | Just open right up to the ladies. They’re very understanding. | 向美女们敞开心扉 她们理解死我了呢 |
[26:30] | But, you know, you like the Laundromat, so that’s fine. | 不过 你喜欢在洗衣店干这事儿 也不错 |
[26:40] | Hey, why don’t you let me buy you a drink. | 嘿 不如我请你喝一杯吧 |
[26:44] | Make up for letting you down with the quarters. | 也许到你住的地方把你灌倒 |
[26:47] | You know, see if we can turn your week around. | 我的意思是 看看我们能不能有办法让你这个星期转个运 |
[26:51] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 还能有更糟的吗? |
[26:52] | FBI! Open the door | FBI! 开门! |
[26:54] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[26:58] | Fuck. | 我操! |
[27:05] | Fuck. | 操! |
[27:07] | Fucking cocksucker. Get off him. | 操 别动我男人! |
[27:22] | Jesus Christ, Henry. | 圣母玛丽亚 亨利 你看 |
[27:24] | Oxy, guns? | 药 枪? |
[27:27] | It’s like townie Christmas. | 好象大城市里过圣诞节一般噢 |
[27:32] | Minimum federal sentencing, 10 years. | 最少也要判个10年 |
[27:38] | You’re gonna need a friend. | 看来你得找人通通关系咯 |
[27:41] | And she ain’t it. | 但不是她 |
[27:44] | Great girl, though. She really loves you, I can tell. | 这姑娘不错啊 猛男 她还真是挺爱你的 我都看出来了 |
[27:49] | Good news for you is you have an alibi for the Cambridge job. | 有个好消息给你 你有不在场证明 |
[27:52] | The good news for me is I bet you know something about it. | 对我来说 好消息是我打赌你知道点什么 |
[27:57] | Everyone does trucks. | 人人都有小卡车么 |
[28:00] | These guys beat the alarm for the vault. | 这些家伙断了保险库的警铃 |
[28:03] | – Yeah? – it’s what I heard. | – 就这样吗? – 我就知道这么多 |
[28:05] | A kid, he gets into the junction box. | 一个小孩儿讲的 他说他能搞定接入系统 |
[28:17] | – This is nice. – Yeah, it’s a good place. | – 这看上去很好啊 – 是啊 这店味道不错 |
[28:20] | A guy I played hockey with for a long time is one of the managers here. | 一个和我打过很长时间冰球的家伙是这儿的经理 |
[28:23] | Oh, yeah? That’s nice. | 哦 是吗?那真好 |
[28:27] | So, what do you do for work? | 你做什么工作的呢? |
[28:31] | Boston Sand and Gravel. | 波士顿的雕刻师 |
[28:32] | I break rocks. Punch a ticket at the end of the day… | 敲大石头 下班打卡… |
[28:35] | …slide down the back of a brontosaurus like Fred Flintstone. | 在剑龙的后背打下卡 |
[28:38] | Call it a night. | 晚上还会叫呢 |
[28:41] | – Can I ask you something? – You sure can. | – 我能问你个问题吗? – 好啊 |
[28:43] | I volunteer at the Boys & Girls Club in Charlestown… | 我是查尔斯镇男孩&女孩俱乐部的志愿者… |
[28:45] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 噢 是吗? – 是的 |
[28:47] | As a kickball pitcher since they haven’t been able to afford any ice for the rink. | 那里已经负担不起溜冰场的冰了 |
[28:51] | Embarrassing, City won’t put any money into that place. | 令人尴尬啊 市政府才不会花钱在这种地方的 |
[28:54] | Yeah, I know. Yeah, well, some of the kids were calling me a toonie, | 是啊 我也知道 一些孩子叫我toonie |
[28:58] | It just means a yuppie. Someone who’s not from Charlestown, that’s all. | 那意思是“雅皮” 指的是那些不是查尔斯城本地的人 就这样 |
[29:02] | – Of course it does. – They’re just being punks. | – 是啊 – 都是一群朋克佬 |
[29:05] | – A yuppie. – Yeah. | – 雅皮? – 是啊 |
[29:06] | So where does the word come from? | 那这词是怎么来的? |
[29:10] | It comes from back in the ’90s, like… | 90年代末开始的吧… |
[29:12] | …the toonies supplied all the tunes to Charlestown.” | …有“外来人是查尔斯城经济支柱”之类的讲法 |
[29:15] | …because once they moved in the townies stole all their car stereos. | …因为他们一进城里 汽车音响就一定会被偷 |
[29:19] | So all of a sudden, everyone in Charlestown… | 所以突然间查尔斯城的所有人… |
[29:21] | …had a Blaupunkt in their car, you know what I mean? | …都能在他们的车里轰隆轰隆了 你明白我的意思吧 |
[29:25] | Anyway. | 差不多吧 |
[29:28] | So do your parents still live in Charlestown? | 那你父母都住在这儿吗? |
[29:30] | No. My mother moved away. | 不 我妈搬走了 |
[29:33] | My father lives out in the suburbs. | 我爸住市郊 |
[29:39] | Yeah. He don’t get out much. | 是啊 他不怎么出门的 |
[29:42] | – No, I mean where did you grow up? – Marblehead. | – 不 我的意思是你在哪长大的? – 在马布尔黑德 |
[29:48] | Wow. | 哇 |
[29:49] | Yeah, well, I represent Marblehead’s poor. | 厄 我是那里可怜人的代表 |
[29:52] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, you were defined by… | – 哦?是吗? – 人们是由… |
[29:54] | …whether or not your family owned a boat. And, well, my family didn’t own a boat. | …你家是否有条船来划分… 我家没有 |
[30:00] | No boat. How could you look yourself in the mirror? | 没船 那你怎么面对自己啊 |
[30:03] | It’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[30:07] | – I have a boat. – Oh, yeah? | – 我有条船 – 哦?是吗? |
[30:08] | – Yeah. – Well, you would do well in Marblehead. | – 是的 – 那你在马布尔黑德就NB了 |
[30:11] | Yeah, maybe. it’s not my boat, it’s my friend’s boat. | 是吧 也许 但那不真是我的船 是我朋友的 |
[30:15] | You should… | 你应该… |
[30:17] | …let me take you for a ride sometime. | …让我请你去乘乘那船 |
[30:21] | – I’d love that. Sometime. – Yeah. | – 我很乐意啊 – 好啊 |
[30:24] | What about right now? | 现在怎样? |
[30:38] | That’s the boat. Right there. | 船在那儿了 就在那儿 |
[30:45] | Wow, | 哇噢! |
[30:47] | – Not bad, right? – Good friends to have. | – 我说过不错吧 – 你朋友太犀利了 |
[31:10] | Here you go. it’s the best cup I could find. | 给你 这是我能找得到的最给力的了 |
[31:14] | Not too much. | 别太多 |
[31:16] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[31:21] | It’s nice, right? I told you. | 不错吧 我没骗你 |
[31:23] | Is this where you take all the girls? | 你总把女孩带到这儿来吗? |
[31:27] | I can honestly tell you I have never taken another girl here in my entire life. | 老实说 我从没把别的女孩带到这儿来过 |
[31:31] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm- hm. That’s the truth. | – 哦是吗? – 恩 是的 |
[31:38] | Hey, what do you know about bank robbers? | 你对抢银行了解多少 |
[31:44] | – What’s to know? – You’re from Charlestown. | – 比如说什么 – 你来自查尔斯城 |
[31:46] | E figured you grew up with some of them. | 我以为你身边可能有些谁是… |
[31:49] | No, not really. I mean …. | 不 也不完全是这样 我的意思是… |
[31:52] | A lot of what they say is exaggerated. I mean, I… | 他们有些夸大其实了 我的意思是我… |
[31:57] | When I was a kid, uh… | 当我还是孩子的时候 |
[32:00] | …we used to go to Wizard’s ice cream. | …我们经常去吃Wizard的冰激凌 |
[32:03] | It was across from J.J.’s Bar. | 就在J.J.的吧对面 |
[32:06] | That was where all the big armored-car guys hung out. | 而那里都是些劫车老乱逛的地方 |
[32:08] | And they were like rock stars in the neighborhood, you know? | 他们对于街区来说 就像摇滚明星一样 你知道 |
[32:12] | Fancy cars. Pretty girls. | 酷车 靓女朋友 |
[32:15] | And you heard rumors about the jobs they pulled. | 至于说你听到的那些他们作案的传闻 |
[32:21] | The big houses they had in Holbrook or Winthrop. | 还有他们的那些豪宅 |
[32:27] | There was a lot of kids in the ice-cream shop… | 冰激凌店里有很多孩子… |
[32:30] | …with their noses pressed against the glass, you know… | …鼻子贴着冰玻璃杯… |
[32:34] | …who wanted to be like those guys. | …又有几个是真的想成为那样的人呢 |
[32:40] | just wanted to play hockey. | 最多想打曲棍球罢了 |
[32:46] | Anyway, that’s what I know about bank robbers. | 这就是我所了解的关于抢银行的全部内容了 |
[32:55] | – Hey, Jem. How’s it going? – Hey, B. Can I have a beer? Thanks. | – 杰姆 过的怎么样? – 嘿 老B 给我杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[32:59] | – Oh, shit. – What up? | – 我靠 – 怎么了? |
[33:00] | – How you doing? – All right. Sox got rocked. | – 你好啊 – 给力 红袜队很猛啊 |
[33:06] | What’s going on? | 有什么事儿? |
[33:11] | You, uh, check on that thing? | 你啊 嗯 那事儿怎么样了? |
[33:13] | What? | 什么事啊? |
[33:15] | The license. | 驾照啦! |
[33:18] | – Yeah. – And? | – 噢 – 有什么结果? |
[33:21] | Nothing. it’s a dead end, We’re all set. | 啥也没有 死胡同 我们安啦 |
[33:25] | So no need to remove her from the equation? | 也就是说 不需要让她从我们的视线里消失了? |
[33:28] | – What? – You heard me. | – 什么? – 别装没听到 |
[33:32] | What are you, a triggerman now? | 有没搞错 你准备做个杀手了? |
[33:35] | Just loose ends, kid. | 只是不想夜长梦多 兄弟 |
[33:38] | You’re gonna get the fucking electric chair brought back over to Charlestown. | 你准备让电椅这东西再次在查尔斯错用起来是吧 |
[33:42] | Don’t be so goddamned panicked, all right, Dig Dug? | 别这么紧张好吗? |
[33:44] | Just, you know, I don’t wanna get backdoored, that’s all. | 我只是不想后院着火 仅此而已 |
[33:48] | – We’re fine. All right? – All right. We’re fine. | – 我们会没事的 了解? – 了解 我们会没事的 |
[33:51] | – Okay. – We’re fine. | – 那就好 – 嗯 我们很好 |
[33:56] | They obviously know how to work the box. | 他们显然知道怎么操作这小盒子 |
[33:58] | But I like the way they zapped the BPT to the D-5 station. | 会把这变电柜转到D-5站去 |
[34:02] | How does one learn how to do that? | 可是这怎么能随便就做到呢? |
[34:06] | Get a job at Vericom. | 在这公司找份工作就行了 |
[34:08] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 原来如此 – 谢谢! |
[34:12] | All right, let’s subpoena work logs, employee records. | 好 让我们调出所有的工作日志 员工档案 |
[34:14] | Start with everybody who lives in the town. | 从这个镇上的每一个有关的人开始 |
[34:16] | Go! it. | 收到 |
[34:22] | Ms. Keesey, it’s Agent Frawley. I have follow-up questions about your case. | 凯西小姐 我是干员弗劳里 关于你的案子我有些问题想问 |
[34:26] | Is there somewhere we can meet? | 我们约个地方见面? |
[34:29] | Why didn’t you tell me you lived in Charlestown? | 之前怎么没告诉我你住查尔斯城? |
[34:32] | It’s on my paperwork. | 都写在我的档案上了 |
[34:40] | You don’t like your sandwich? | 不习惯这三明治? |
[34:43] | It’s the unfortunate nagging suspicion you get as an FBI agent.. | 你当了FBI以后 就会有一种不幸的猜疑强迫症 |
[34:47] | …who has put a lot of neighborhood people in federal prison… | …特别是当你把大把邻里都丢进监狱里后… |
[34:50] | …that someone may have violated your meal. | …总有什么人可能整整你的饮食 |
[34:54] | Come on, I don’t think anyone would do that. | 少来 我可不信什么人会这么干 |
[34:57] | They throw Tom Fitz off the roof of Mishawum for cooperating… | 他们曾经合伙把汤姆菲兹从Mishawum的屋顶丢下来 |
[35:00] | …and then stand around and taunt him while he drowned in his own blood. | …然后站在他的血泊周围嘲讽他 |
[35:04] | So I don’t think the lunch special is out of bounds. | 所以…我从不认为吃食物死有什么奇怪的 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 好吧~ |
[35:09] | They lionize criminals… | 他们拥护罪犯… |
[35:12] | …and complain about crime… | …但抱怨犯罪… |
[35:14] | …and I’m the bad guy. | …我就成了坏蛋了 |
[35:17] | This place is one square mile. | 这地方只有一平房里大 |
[35:20] | You walk into Lewisburg, there’s a hundred townies in there. | 你走进路易斯堡 那可有有上百个这儿大呢 |
[35:24] | Well, I think I’ll skip Lewisburg. | 那我还是跳过路易斯堡吧 |
[35:28] | Doesn’t sound like a fun second date? | 现在这像不像是个有趣的二次约会吗? |
[35:33] | If I ask a question, will you give an honest answer? | 我问个问题 你能不能老实回答我? |
[35:36] | It depends on the question. | 要看什么问题了 |
[35:39] | Am I a suspect? | 我有嫌疑吗? |
[35:41] | Would I ask you out if I thought you were a suspect? | 如果你是嫌疑人 我会问出来吗? |
[35:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:46] | – Would you? – Not if I wanted a conviction. | – 你会吗? – 除非我能定他罪 否则不会 |
[35:55] | I might be seeing someone already. | 或许我已经喜欢上别人了… |
[36:02] | – What? What is it? – Stickup. | – 那是什么? – 劫匪 |
[36:05] | Chelsea Credit Union. | 查尔斯联合银行案 |
[36:06] | What would we do without Chelsea? | 没了他们还真是不行啊? |
[36:12] | Anyway, aren’t there rules? | 不管怎么说 难道你们就没有什么准则吗? |
[36:17] | You don’t do it. | 不遵守罢了 |
[36:24] | – There she is. – Hey. | – 来了哦 – 嘿 |
[36:26] | – All set? – Yes, | – 准备好了? – 是的 |
[36:31] | I should have come get your door for you, huh? | 我应该给你开门的 是吗? |
[36:34] | What kind of a guy lets you open your own door like that? | 什么样的男人才会让你自己开门啊 |
[36:39] | What? | 你怎么了? |
[36:41] | I have to get something out there… | 我觉的我应该告诉你… |
[36:43] | …otherwise I’ll be pretending to listen to you all night… | 不然 我得整晚都假装想听你说话… |
[36:47] | …when really I’m thinking about something else. | …而我根本是心不在焉的 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[36:55] | A few days ago my bank was robbed. | 几天前我工作的银行被抢了 |
[36:57] | Four men took it over and opened the safe. | 四个男人闯进来打开了保险库 |
[37:01] | They took me as a hostage. | 还把我抓走当人质 |
[37:06] | They blindfolded me and drove me around. | 他们蒙着我的眼 让我转的晕头转向 |
[37:11] | And then they stopped and let me out over at the beach and …. | 然后停下来把我扔到海滩上… |
[37:15] | And one of the guys told me… | 其中一个人告诉我… |
[37:19] | …to walk until I felt the water on my toes. | …一直走直到我的脚碰到海水 |
[37:24] | It was the longest walk of my life. | 这是我这辈子走的最漫长的一次 |
[37:26] | I kept thinking I’d step off a cliff. | 我一直在想是不是会掉下悬崖去 |
[37:32] | And then I felt the water. | 后来 我踩到水了 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:40] | It’s not your fault. | 又不是你的错 |
[37:44] | Anyway, the FBI guy told me it would feel like I was in mourning. | 谁知道呢 FBI告诉我那感觉就象我在棺材里一样 |
[37:48] | FBI? You’re working with the FBI? | FBI?FBI找过你了? |
[37:54] | What does that mean? | 那是怎样的? |
[37:56] | Guy comes by, checks in on you, gives you a call? That kind of thing? | 突然就来个人 给你检查一下 给你个电话 就这样? |
[38:00] | Pretty much. | 差不多就这样 |
[38:02] | They don’t have any suspects? Any clues? Any leads? Anything like that? | 他们就没任何调查、线索什么的? |
[38:06] | I don’t know. Not that they’ve told me. | 我也不知道 反正他们什么也没告诉我 |
[38:09] | He intimated that they were scouring Charlestown… | 他们暗示会彻查整个查尔斯镇… |
[38:13] | …but they were wearing masks, so…. | 毕竟 劫匪都是戴面具的 所以… |
[38:17] | – Shit. – Mm. | – 我日 – 的确 |
[38:21] | I’m sure I’d recognize their voices if I heard them again. | 不过我确信我一定会再听出那人的声音 |
[38:25] | I don’t know, might be harder than you think. | 我也不知道 也许比你想象中难的多吧 |
[38:30] | At least you weren’t hurt. | 至少你没受伤 |
[38:33] | No. | 是啊 |
[38:35] | No, but David was. | 但大卫受伤了 |
[38:37] | My assistant manager, he was assaulted really badly when the alarm went off. | 我的助理经理 警铃响后他被打得很惨 |
[38:42] | He’s been at Mass Eye and Ear for a week. | 他被特护了一个星期呢 |
[38:44] | Eye surgery. | 眼睛动了手术 |
[38:46] | And I still haven’t been able to go see him. | 到现在我还没能见到他 |
[38:50] | I feel like a terrible person. | 我觉得很过意不去 |
[38:53] | Then I guess we know where we’re going. | 我猜 我知道我们要去哪儿才好了 |
[39:11] | Well, you should come in. | 其实 我觉得你也应该来看看 |
[39:12] | – Yeah? – Yeah, you should meet him. | – 好吗? – 当然 你应该见见他 |
[39:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:19] | Oh, hi. Come to my good side. | 哦 嗨 到我边上来 |
[39:23] | – Hi. – Look. You don’t look so bad. | – 嗨 – 你看上去也不算差啦 |
[39:25] | – Really? – Well, you know. | – 是吗? – 恩 当然啦 |
[39:27] | – Hello. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[39:29] | – This is my friend Doug. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | – 我朋友道格 – 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[39:31] | Nice to meet you. I can almost see you. | 见到你很高兴 我大概可以看到你了 |
[39:34] | So… | 事实上… |
[39:35] | …they’re hopeful. | …他们说我很有希望 |
[39:36] | Well, “hopeful” means I may recover… | 意思是说… |
[39:39] | …50 percent of my sight in this eye. | …我这眼的视力大约能回复一半左右 |
[39:42] | Oh, I just want to get back to work. | 哦 其实我只是想回去工作 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna give you guys some privacy. I’ll be right outside. | 我还是让你们单独谈谈好了 我就在外面等着 |
[39:53] | – You heard what happened? – Huh? | – 听说这事了吗? – 什么事? |
[39:56] | Big takedown robbery. | 大劫案 |
[39:58] | – Fucking punks laid the guy out. – Oh, yeah? | – 操蛋仔把这人打成这样 – 是嘛? |
[40:04] | It’s a good thing you’re here. | 你守在这儿是对的 |
[40:07] | Those guys could come back. | 那些混蛋可能还会回来的 |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[40:11] | I lied to the FBI. | 我对FBI撒谎了 |
[40:14] | What? | 不会吧! |
[40:16] | When the guy attacked David… | 那个人打大卫的时候… |
[40:17] | …l could see the back of his neck and he had a tattoo. | 我看到他脖子上的纹身了 |
[40:22] | Of what? | 什么样的? |
[40:24] | It was one of those Fighting Irish tattoos. | 爱尔兰斗士纹身的一种 |
[40:27] | I’m afraid if I report it they’ll make me testify. | 我怕我如果说出来 他们会让我出庭做证 |
[40:30] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉的我该怎么办? |
[40:36] | Tell the FBI. | 告诉FBI |
[40:38] | If the guy’s got a record, and I’m sure he does… | 如果这个家伙有前科 我确信他会有 |
[40:42] | …they’ll have his tattoos on tile. | …他们会有纹身的档案的 |
[40:45] | They’ll ring him up the next day. | 第二天就会抓到他的 |
[40:48] | Robbery, weapons. He’ll get 30 years. | 持枪抢劫 至少30年公家饭 |
[40:51] | Course, they’ll worry someone’s gonna come looking for the witness. | 因为FBI会担心目击证人有危险 |
[40:55] | The FBI will probably want to put you in WITSEC, you know, Witness Security. | 也许他们会把你列入证人保护计划 你应该听说过 保证证人的安全 |
[40:59] | You know, they’ll probably put you somewhere, like, you know, in Cleveland… | 他们可能把你放到什么安全的地方去 例如克里夫兰什么的… |
[41:03] | …or Arizona, you know, somewhere safe. | …或者阿里桑那也说不定 只要是个安全的地方 |
[41:07] | Or… | 又或者… |
[41:09] | …you could wait. | …你可以等着不说 |
[41:13] | You have a card. | 这样你手里有底牌的 |
[41:16] | There’s nothing says you gotta play it right away. | 没谁规定你一定要打出它 |
[41:18] | You’re the one who’s vulnerable in this situation right now. | 你是目前这种状况下最脆弱的人 |
[41:22] | The FBI are just people like anyone else. | FBI也不是什么好鸟 |
[41:24] | They wanna find the bad guy so they can go home and nuke their supper. | 他们只想着抓到坏人早点回家吃晚饭 |
[41:28] | You have to look out for yourself, Claire. | 你得保护好你自己 克莱尔 |
[41:33] | Quite an expert. | 专业啊 |
[41:36] | Not really. | 差不多吧 |
[41:39] | Just watch a lot of TV. | 可能是美剧看多了吧 |
[41:42] | I watch a lot of CSI. | 我追CSI都十来年了 |
[41:44] | So I’m a really big expert on all this. I know. | 所以 我在这方面绝对是犀利哥 |
[41:47] | And Miami CSI and New York CSI. | CSI 迈阿密和纽约我都看了 |
[41:50] | All of them, I watch. | 一共十一季我一集没少 |
[41:52] | You’ll be well-prepared. | 美剧狂人啊! |
[41:54] | And Bones. | 还有《识骨寻踪》 |
[41:59] | Do we know each other well enough for me | 我们互相应该已经熟悉到… |
[42:02] | to say that this truck is a little much? | 说你的卡车过大也没什么问题了吧? |
[42:05] | It’s my work truck. | 这其实是我工作用的卡车 |
[42:06] | If you have problems with your Prius I can throw it in the back. | 如果你的小日本车坏了 我直接扔后备箱就拖走了 |
[42:09] | How did you know I had a Prius? | 你怎么知道我有日货? |
[42:14] | Took a guess. I mean, it just seemed like a toonie car. | 靠猜的 我是说 你应该是开这类车的 |
[42:17] | – Why, do you really have a Prius? – Yeah. | – 你不会是…真的有个普锐斯吧? – 是的噢 |
[42:19] | – Really? – I had a Prius. | – 真的啊? – 我还真有一台 |
[42:22] | – It got vandalized, of course. – What happened? | – 只不过搞坏了 – 怎么坏的? |
[42:25] | Doesn’t matter. Now I’m forced to walk a mile through the projects. | 没什么 现在只好用走的 |
[42:29] | – There were these guys and they started …. – What? | – 有三个人 他们… – 怎么? |
[42:32] | I’m not sure if it was the same guys who trashed my car, but… | 我不清楚 如果是同一伙人搞坏了我的车… |
[42:35] | They started getting, you know… | 他们没完没了的 你知道的… |
[42:37] | it started with yelling when I walked by… | 每次我经过的时候他们都大呼小叫的… |
[42:39] | …and then it got really aggressive and …. | …真的有点挺过分的… |
[42:41] | What were they doing? | 他们都干什么了? |
[42:43] | Once glass bottles started getting thrown… | 扔空酒瓶子… |
[42:45] | …I started coming to terms with not being cool enough to walk through the projects. | …我只好风吹日晒的靠走路 还只好绕远路 |
[42:49] | They threw bottles at you? | 他们向你扔瓶子? |
[42:51] | I’m fine. I just have to, you know, go the long way. | 还好吧 我只是要走远路而已 |
[42:55] | That’s all. It doesn’t matter. | 其实也没什么 小事情 |
[42:57] | No. You just have to live with it, I guess. | 不是吧 我觉的其实你是被动接受了 |
[43:01] | You remember what they look like? | 你还记的他们长什么样吗? |
[43:08] | – I need your help. – I can’t tell you what it is… | – 帮我个忙 – 我不能告诉你干吗 |
[43:11] | …you can never ask me about it later, and we’re gonna hurt some people. | …你以后也不能问我为什么 我们得去收拾几个人 |
[43:16] | Whose car are we gonna take? | 我们要去对付谁? |
[43:25] | Kenny with the white nose. | 白鼻子肯尼~ |
[43:29] | – Hey, what’s good, man? – Hey. | – 嘿 出什么事了? – 嘿 |
[43:32] | – How you doing? – I hope you here to buy something. | – 最近何如? – 我希望你能买点什么 |
[43:34] | You roll up on a nigga, “Kenny with the white nose” like that. | 你跑到我这儿来 一边还喊着“白鼻子肯尼” |
[43:37] | Well, we ain’t here to play fucking Xbox. | 当然 我们不是来这儿玩xbox的 |
[43:40] | – Yeah. – Wanna buy some dope, Kenny. | – 好吧 – 想买点药 肯尼 |
[43:42] | – Cheap, shitty dope. – Yeah? Okay. | – 便宜的垃圾货最好 – 是吗?也行 |
[43:44] | – He sells no other kind. – Let me go find my box. | – 他只卖垃圾的 – 我去拿我的盒子 |
[43:47] | – I’ll be right back, okay? – Appreciate it. | – 我去去就来 好吗? – 多谢 |
[43:52] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[43:55] | We’re in Charlestown. | 我们在查尔斯城里 |
[43:57] | Worst heroin problem on the East Coast. Nigga Ken can’t find his box. | 东海岸海洛因胜地 尼格·肯尼竟然找不到他的小盒子 |
[44:02] | You ever buy from this clown before? | 你以前在这儿买过吗? |
[44:04] | I bought drugs from electrician Marty with the white nose. | 我以前是在机械师马蒂那儿解决 |
[44:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:11] | Yeah, here we go. I got just what you need, brother. | 我找到了你要的这种 伙计 |
[44:15] | – All right, here. – All right. Looks good to me, baby. | – 好吧 给你钱 – 祝你好胃口 |
[44:18] | – Thanks, partner. – Yes, sir. | – 多谢 伙计 – 收到 |
[44:20] | Hey, um… | 嘿 恩… |
[44:22] | …you know them Dominican kids always starting trouble on Medford Street? | …你知道那些死孩子吗?经常在Medford街搞事的那些? |
[44:26] | Know what unit they’re in? | 你知道他们住哪吗? |
[44:41] | Townie credit card. | 城市信用卡哈 |
[45:06] | – Who is it? – Open up. | – 谁啊? – 开门 |
[45:14] | What the…? | 我去他…? |
[45:26] | You drinking beers up here, huh? You… | 你在这儿喝酒吗?你… |
[45:36] | That hurts, right? Fucking piece of shit. | 这样伤不伤?你这蠢货 |
[45:39] | Huh? | 厄? |
[45:43] | Throw with your left? | 用左手丢瓶子的? |
[45:49] | – Fuck! – Oh, shit, that hurts, huh? | – 我日! – 这样伤不伤? |
[45:51] | – What the fuck? – That’s a bitch, ain’t it? | – 这他妈是谁? – 婊子养的 是不? |
[45:56] | Deal gone south for you motherfuckers. | 你这混蛋应该去南边 |
[46:00] | – Too bad. – Who the fuck are you? | – 真糟糕 – 你他妈是谁啊? |
[46:02] | Shouldn’t be up here fucking selling dope, I guess. | 不应该跑到这儿来卖毒品的 我猜 |
[46:07] | Listen to me, we’re coming back in a week. | 听我说 我们一星期后回来 |
[46:11] | – If you’re fucking here then… – Oh, shit. | – 如果下星期你还不消失… – 我操 |
[46:13] | …this is happening again. | …我们还会再玩一次 |
[46:18] | Let’s go, we’re done. | 我们走 完工了 |
[46:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:23] | – What’d you do? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 你干嘛呢? – 我不知到你想说什么 |
[46:26] | That’s my brother. What’d you do to him? | 那是我兄弟 你对他干嘛了? |
[46:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你什么意思啊 |
[46:30] | – You don’t know? How about now? – No. | – 你不知道?现在呢?想起来了? – 没 |
[46:33] | Hey, chill, chill, chill, man. Chill. Chill, man. | 嘿 冷静 冷静… 兄弟冷静啊 |
[46:35] | Don’t tell me to chill. | 少tm让我冷静 |
[46:37] | – Enough. Let’s go. – What’d you do? | – 够了 我们走 – 你到底干嘛了? |
[46:39] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – No? | – 我真不知道啊 – 还不知道? |
[46:42] | Soccer. There goes college soccer, motherfucker. | 校队男孩儿是吗 嘿 看着我! |
[46:46] | – Fuck! – What’d you do? | – 我操! – 你到底干嘛了 |
[46:48] | – No? – I don’t know. Aah! | – 还不说? – 我真不知道啊 |
[46:52] | See my face? | 看到我长什么样了? |
[46:53] | Go tell the cops, all right? | 去报警吧 好不好? |
[46:56] | But just remember, I seen yours too. | 但记住 我也见过你长什么样了 |
[46:59] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[47:12] | I can’t be up there killing people, man. | 我可不想杀人 哥 |
[47:16] | Hey, you brought me. | 嘿 你让我干的 |
[47:28] | Desmond Elden? | 德斯蒙德 艾伦? |
[47:29] | Yeah, works for Vericom. Never seen the inside of a jail cell. | 是的 在电信公司工作 从没进过监狱 |
[47:32] | Most of these guys got no-show jobs. Take down a truck… | 大多数这些家伙都不是干表面上工作的 靠个卡车到处走… |
[47:35] | …foreman goes, “Yeah, guy was here yesterday.” He shows us a forged timecard. | 那个工头说“那家伙昨天来过”给我们看过出勤卡 |
[47:39] | Can’t play them games at Vericom because it’s a public company. | 应该不会在公司内部玩这把戏 毕竟是个大公司 |
[47:42] | You don’t show up, it’s a recorded sick day. | 你没有看出来 这是病假 |
[47:44] | And Dezzy here, he’s got some interesting sick days. | 还有这个迪兹zy 病假也请的很有创意 |
[47:47] | BankBoston, Cummins Armored, Arlington Brinks, Cambridge Merchants. | 波士顿银行、康明斯装甲车、什么什么的… |
[48:00] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[48:05] | So do your parents still live in Charlestown? | 你父母还住在查尔斯镇吗? |
[48:08] | No, my father finally made it out to the suburbs, | 不 我爸他在郊外 |
[48:13] | What about your mother? | 那你母亲呢? |
[48:15] | I couldn’t tell you. She left when I was 6. | 没法告诉你佬以 我6岁的时候她就离开我了 |
[48:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[48:23] | She left. | 就是走了… |
[48:32] | Okay. | 噢 |
[48:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:45] | This sound woke me up. | 有一天 我被吵醒 |
[48:49] | At first I didn’t know what it was. | 一开始我不知道发生了什么 |
[48:53] | Sounded like an animal that got trapped. | 听上去象是一个什么困兽犹斗似的 |
[48:58] | I never heard a man cry before. | 我从来没听过有人这样叫喊过 |
[49:03] | I came downstairs in my underwear. | 我只穿个内裤就跑下楼了 |
[49:07] | I see my father in the kitchen. | 看到我爸在厨房里 |
[49:10] | First thing I remember was the ashtray. | 第一眼看到的就是烟灰缸 |
[49:12] | Must have been a hundred cigarettes in there. | 里头放着上百烟头 |
[49:15] | Ash like a little mountain. | 烟灰都堆成山了 |
[49:19] | He stopped crying… | 他突然就不喊了… |
[49:21] | …was just sitting there watching TV on a little black-and-white. | …坐在那里看着小黑白电视 |
[49:25] | No sound. | 没开声音 |
[49:29] | I think he just didn’t know what else to do. | 我想 他脑子里应该是一片空白 |
[49:34] | He looked at me standing there in the doorway in my Underoos. | 他看着我站在门口 |
[49:41] | He said, “Your mother left. She’s not coming back.” | 然后说“你妈妈走了 再也不回来了” |
[49:47] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[49:51] | Smoking cigarettes and eating a TV dinner at 6 in the morning. | 抽烟 边看电视边吃晚饭一直到早上6点 |
[49:59] | We lost our dog the year before… | 前年我们的狗狗走丢了… |
[50:04] | …and I wanted to make these posters… | …我想到处帖海报… |
[50:08] | …in case my mother was lost… | …我不知道我母亲如果也… |
[50:11] | …someone could call us… | …是不是也会有人打电话告诉我们… |
[50:13] | …like the guy who found our dog. | …就象是找到我们家狗狗那样 |
[50:18] | To this day my father will tell you he helped me make them posters, but he didn’t. | 至到今天我爸都说会帮我去帖海报 不过只是说说 |
[50:22] | Sat in the kitchen, drank a case of beer while I went out on School Street… | 坐在厨房里 拼命喝啤酒至到我出门上学… |
[50:26] | …asking people if they’d seen my mother. | …路上我逢人就问 谁看到过我妈 |
[50:29] | Her name was Doris. | 她叫多雷丝 |
[50:31] | My grandmother had a place that’s a restaurant in Tangerine, Florida. | 我外婆有一个小饭店在佛罗里达的橘子镇 |
[50:37] | So I used to imagine maybe that’s where she went. | 所以我在想 是不是她去了那里 |
[50:41] | Then I came to terms with the fact that doesn’t really matter, you know? | 所以我去那里其实根本结果就不重要了 你懂的 |
[50:47] | Wherever she went, she had a good reason to leave here. | 不管她去了哪里 她都有理由才离开这里的 |
[50:52] | She didn’t wanna be my mother anymore… | 她不想再做我的妈妈了… |
[50:56] | …and she wasn’t coming back. | …她确实没有回来 |
[51:02] | And now you know a little bit about my family… | 现在你对我的家庭有一点了解了… |
[51:06] | …but I’m still not showing you my apartment. | …但是我还没有带你去过我的公寓 |
[51:10] | How bad can it be? | 还会比这更矬的吗?? |
[51:23] | Oh, yeah. | 哈哈! |
[51:41] | Desmond Elden. | 德斯蒙德 艾伦 |
[51:42] | Systems tech at Vericom, 22 years old. | 公司的系统技术员 22岁 |
[51:46] | Albert Magloan. Only in Boston is a guy named Albert Magloan. | 阿尔伯特·麦格安 波士顿只有一个叫这名字的人 |
[51:50] | Mr. Magloan never met a car he couldn’t boost. | 这个麦格安从来没有过一辆车 |
[51:54] | The kind of talented individual… | 却有着特殊的才能… |
[51:55] | …that can start your Cherokee for you while you’re still looking for your keys. | …他可以还在你找车钥匙的时候就把你的切诺基给开走了 |
[51:59] | James Coughlin. Father was killed in prison, mother died of HIV. | 詹姆斯·考富林 父亲死在牢里 母亲死于爱滋病 |
[52:04] | Shot Brendan Leahey by the cemetery behind Mishawum when he was 18. | 18岁的时候在Mishawum的墓地旁枪击布兰达 利亚 |
[52:07] | Pled it out. When the judge asked him why he did it, he said, “I didn’t like the kid.” | 据传 法官问他为什么这样干的时候 他说“我不喜欢这孩子” |
[52:11] | Served nine years for manslaughter. | 因为过失杀人被关了9年 |
[52:14] | These guys plan and execute with sophistication and discipline. | 这帮人计划和行事非常老道和有条理 |
[52:18] | And that is not our boy Coughlin. | 考富林(杰姆)并不是我们的目标 |
[52:20] | We think the architect is this guy, Coughlin’s best friend, Doug MacRay. | 我们认为头儿是这个人 考富林的好朋友道格·麦克雷 |
[52:25] | Lives in the same house, dated Coughlin’s sister… | 同住在一起 与考富林的妹妹在约会… |
[52:27] | …who most likely mules for the Florist, who used to employ MacRay’s father. | 我们更需要关注这个花店老板 他曾是麦克雷父亲的手下 |
[52:32] | You need a fucking Venn diagram for these people. | 你需要为这些家伙建立一张详细的维恩图表 |
[52:35] | Mac Sr. got life for the Nashua job, which most of you should remember. | 如我们所知 麦克雷同学在Nashua干过一票 |
[52:40] | Hijacked a bread truck up to New Hampshire… | 他抢了一个面包车去新罕布什尔 |
[52:42] | …one of the guards saw his face… | …其中一个保安看到他的脸了… |
[52:45] | …so they executed both of them with their own weapons. | …所以他们把他们全都干掉了 |
[52:48] | Big Mads legacy is now no A car driver is allowed to leave the cab… | 这就是现在出租车司机敢离开车的原因所在了… |
[52:51] | …even if there’s a gun to his partner’s head. | …就算有把枪指着他搭档的脑袋也不行 |
[52:54] | MacRay did eight months for going over the counter at a BayBank… | 麦克雷坐过8个月的牢 因为他用射钉枪抢银行 |
[52:57] | …with a nail gun after he washed out from pro hockey. | …在他从冰球队退役以后 |
[52:59] | – Pro hockey? – Yeah, he was a big deal for a minute. | – 职业冰球? – 是 一段时间以来 他可是大明星 |
[53:02] | Got drafted, went to camp, and here’s the shocker: | 完美的过人 进攻得手 不过令人震惊的是 |
[53:05] | Started making trouble, fighting with guys. | 不停的惹麻烦 和人干架 |
[53:07] | – Don’t they pay you to tight in hockey? – No, not the guys on your own team. | – 冰球不就是用来打加的工作么? – 可人家是打自己队友啊 |
[53:12] | MacRay came home, got into the family business. | 麦克雷回家后 开始接管家里的生意 |
[53:14] | Same song, got into OxyContin. | 老样子 卖点违禁药品 |
[53:16] | Hockey ship sailed with the narcotics. | 冰球队就是他的主要客户 |
[53:19] | Now, we are a long way away from a grand jury here. | 好 不过我们现在离能给他们定罪还很远 |
[53:22] | We’ll never get 24-hour surveillance… | 我们不能对他们进行全天的监视… |
[53:24] | …unless one of these idiots converts to Islam. | …除非他们突然开始信伊斯兰教了 |
[53:27] | So we build the case. | 这个案子进入关键阶段了 开工吧兄弟们 |
[53:33] | So I’ve been telling all my friends about you. | 嗯 我所有的朋友都听说过你了 |
[53:35] | – Oh, yeah? All good, I hope. – Yeah. | – 是吗? 我希望你说的都是好话 – 是的 |
[53:38] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[53:40] | – Oh, yeah. – They say they’re overcome with jealousy. | – 当然了 – 他们是不是说都嫉妒死你了 |
[53:44] | They can’t believe your luck. | 不相信你会有这么幸运 |
[53:47] | You moved to Charlestown, hooked up with a rock-breaking townie. | 你来到查尔斯顿 找到一段令人羡慕的生活 |
[53:53] | No. | 错咯 |
[53:56] | They just think it’s a rebound. | 他们觉的 这是因为有得必有失吧 |
[53:59] | A rebound from what, the robbery? | 因为什么?就因为上次我碰到银行抢劫? |
[54:01] | I don’t know. | 天知道 |
[54:02] | I feel estranged from them somehow. | 我只是感觉怪怪的 |
[54:07] | What? Why do you look like that? | 为什么?干吗这么消极啊? |
[54:12] | – My brother died on a day like this. – When was this? | – 我的哥哥就是在这样睛朗的一天死去的 – 什么时候? |
[54:17] | He was little. He had lymphoma. | 那时候他还很小 因为得了淋巴癌 |
[54:21] | So now on really sunny days I always think of someone dying. | 所以 每当碰到这种好天气 我总是想起他 |
[54:27] | That’s wrong, isn’t it? | 这样不好 不是吗? |
[54:31] | No. | 也不算啦 |
[54:33] | I’m sure he’d be glad you’re thinking about him. | 我相信他很高兴你还能一直想着他 |
[54:38] | This is a good day. | 今天天确实不错 |
[54:40] | I’m having a good time. | 我挺开心的 |
[54:42] | Good. | 那很好啊 |
[54:44] | Then you’ll miss me while I’m gone. | 好吧 我离开一下让你想我一会儿 |
[55:02] | Money, bitch. | 钱掏出来 小子 |
[55:07] | Pop. | 嘣 |
[55:09] | What the fuck you doing here? Huh? | 咦?你在这搞啥米呢? |
[55:12] | – Nothing. – Nothing? What’s this? | – 没啥 – 没啥?没啥是啥? |
[55:14] | – Who are you here with, huh? – No one. | – 你和谁在一起啊? – 没什么人 |
[55:16] | – Let’s get out of here. – You’re telling me this is yours? | – 我们走吧 – 别和我说这也是你的 |
[55:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Fucking Hawaiian pizza? | – 是的 – 真的?我靠夏威夷PIZZA? |
[55:20] | – Sit down. – Let’s hit the road. | – 坐下啦 – 让我们扫扫街 |
[55:22] | – I gotta go. – Sit the fuck down. Just sit down. | – 我要走了 – 你妈的坐下啊 坐一会儿啦 |
[55:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[55:39] | – Hey. – Claire. | – 嗯 – 我是克莱尔 |
[55:41] | – I’m Jem. – Jim? | – 我是杰姆 – 杰姆? |
[55:43] | Jem. Jem. it’s just Jem, yeah. | 杰姆 杰姆 就是杰姆 |
[55:44] | I’m a friend of this loser right here. | 我是这个衰人的朋友 |
[55:46] | – Nice to meet you. – Sit down, sit down, relax. All right? | – 很高兴认识你 – 坐下 坐下放松点 行不? |
[55:58] | So I saw your fucking Avalanche parked around the corner, so …. | 我看到你的倒霉Avalanche停在路边 所以… |
[56:02] | The Avalanche? | 什么Avalanche? |
[56:03] | – Truck. – Fucking truck. His work truck right there. | – 卡车 – 倒霉卡车 他是个卡车司机 |
[56:07] | – Dougy’s quite the worker. – Yeah. | – 道格是个不错的家伙 – 算是吧 |
[56:10] | Have you two known each other a longtime or.,.? | 你们两个认识很久了还是? |
[56:12] | Since we were 6. We’re like brothers. Right? | 6岁的时候就混在一起了 象亲兄弟一样 了解吗? |
[56:17] | But he’s never mentioned a word about you. | 不过他还从没和我提起过你呢 |
[56:19] | The secrets with this one, you know, huh? | 你是他的小秘密 知道吗? |
[56:26] | Did you say your name was Jim or Jem? | 你说你叫杰姆还是吉姆? |
[56:29] | It’s Ji… Je… Well, it’s both, actually. | 是杰…吉… 随便啦 叫什么都行 |
[56:32] | Teachers, when we were growing up, used to always say: | 我们小时候 我们那老师经常说 |
[56:35] | “Hey, you can have this one. He’s a real gem.” | “嘿 你可以用这个名字 他叫积木” |
[56:38] | So I guess it kind of stuck. | 基本上我只能忍了 |
[56:42] | Whatever. I don’t know. | 随便啦 我不管这么多 |
[56:44] | So, what do you do for yourself there, Claire? | 然后 克莱尔你在这里做什么工作? |
[56:46] | Oh, I work at a bank. I’m a bank manager. | 噢 我在银行工作 我是个经理 |
[56:48] | You’re a bank manager? Sounds fun. What bank? | 你是银行经理?听上去挺有意思的 哪家银行啊? |
[56:52] | Cambridge Merchants. Just over there. | 剑桥商业银行 就在那边 |
[56:55] | Cambridge Merchants. Wait, that’s the one that just got robbed, isn’t it? | 剑桥商业 等下 就是那家刚刚被抢的吗? |
[56:58] | It got robbed, yeah. It did, yeah. | 是啊 刚被抢过 没错 |
[57:00] | I read about that. it’s crazy. | 我在报纸上看到过 真吓人 |
[57:04] | So then how is it that you two met? | 对了 你们两个怎么认识的啊? |
[57:06] | Um …. | 这个么 … |
[57:08] | We met at a Laundromat. | 洗衣店里认识的 |
[57:11] | Okay. | 挖草! |
[57:12] | Love among the bleach, right? | 纯洁的爱情啊 吼吼? |
[57:14] | Hey, it happens more than you think. | 嘿 幸福总是来的很突然是吧 |
[57:21] | Hey, Claire, don’t get too used to your life of leisure here. | 克莱尔 不要试着习惯这里的悠闲生活 |
[57:25] | Dougy here, he’s a real workaholic, you know. | 只要有道格在 他可是个工作狂 你得知道 |
[57:28] | He’s always taking his work home with him. | 他整天的在家和我就知道谈工作 |
[57:31] | Aren’t you? | 是吗? |
[57:35] | – All right. – All right, brother. | – 好啦 – 好了兄弟 |
[57:38] | Take care of yourself, all right? Be good. | 照顾好自己好吗? 要乖噢 |
[57:40] | I’ll see you at home. It was nice to meet you. | 我们家里见 很高兴认识你 |
[57:42] | You too. | 我也是 |
[57:49] | Well, I guess you haven’t been telling all your friends about me. | 看来 我想你也告诉你朋友关于我的事儿咯 |
[58:00] | Who you following, Jem? Me or her? | 你在跟踪谁?我还是她? |
[58:03] | I told you, I made the Avalanche. | 我告诉过你 我看到你的车了 |
[58:06] | Nothing to worry about. it’s all under control. | 别担心 她在我的控制范围内 |
[58:09] | Oh, so you’re trying to get us jammed up? | 噢 所以你试着把水搅混一点? |
[58:11] | – Is that it? – I’m trying to get you jammed up. | – 是这样吗? – 我在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[58:14] | Tell me you got a move here, Dougy. | 告诉我你有所行动 道格 |
[58:17] | Because the only way I see it is you got sprung like a goddamn bear trap… | 可是我只看到你瞎忙… |
[58:21] | …on some toonie pussy who happens to be the one goddamn person… Fuck! | …却只是为了和这小妞干点什么 我操! |
[58:25] | The one person that can give us to the fucking feds. | 而这人却可能让我们坐大牢 |
[58:31] | Calm down, all right? | 冷静点好吗? |
[58:34] | Don’t you think we need to be smart right now? | 你不觉的我们要机灵点吗? |
[58:37] | – Smart? – Yeah. | – 机灵点? – 是的 |
[58:40] | Let’s start fucking all the witnesses. All right? | 那让我们都来泡目击者们吧 这样就行了? |
[58:43] | Yeah, I’m blowing the assistant manager. Am I smart now? Huh? | 好 我记得我整了经理助理 这是不是表示我机灵了?恩? |
[58:47] | And no, I didn’t tell the other guys, only because they’d flip the fuck out. | 错 我和任何人都没说过因为他们嘴不把门 |
[58:52] | And I want them fucking ready for the next thing. | 我想做的就是他们几个为下次准备好了 |
[58:54] | I told you, the next fucking thing’s not ready. | 我和你说过 下一票买卖还不能做 |
[58:56] | Then make it ready. | 那让他们准备好去! |
[58:58] | I don’t like the guards on the next thing, all right? | 我不喜欢下次准备用的那个放风的 懂吗? |
[59:02] | One kid is like fucking G.l. Joe. | 那小子就象在玩COSPLAY |
[59:04] | He wears the vest on the outside, tucks his pants into his fucking combat boots. | 穿的太招摇 车也被他喷成个他妈的坦克一般 |
[59:09] | The truck’s fucking waist-high. | 他的卡车够高 |
[59:11] | We’ll End another truck with a driver… | 我们得找另一部车和别的司机… |
[59:13] | …who’s a fucking fat kid with his fucking shit untucked… | …例如一个小胖子开着他的小破车… |
[59:16] | – …who don’t think he’s Special Forces. – Yeah? | – 至少别觉的自己是什么特种部队的人一样 – 是吗? |
[59:20] | All right, look, I know you’re happy in Fuck City over there… | 好吧 我知道 你挺喜欢这地方的… |
[59:23] | …but I waited nine years in Walpole for you, motherfucker. | …但是别忘了我在监狱里等你等了9年! 妈的! |
[59:26] | Just nine years, that’s all. | 不过九年而已 无所谓 |
[59:29] | I’m done waiting. | 不过我等够了 |
[59:33] | This is the last one. We’re hitting pause after this. | 这是最后一次 完了就停手 |
[59:37] | You hate prison but you can’t wait to get caught. | 你讨厌监狱 但你等不及想被抓? |
[59:40] | We get pinched, remember whose idea this was, okay? | 我低调点 记得谁计划的这事儿 好吗? |
[59:44] | Be ready on Friday. | 准备好星期五动手 |
[1:00:01] | Visitors, straight ahead. | 探访的 前面站直 |
[1:00:34] | – Who you seeing? – Stephen MacRay. | – 你要看谁? – 史蒂芬·麦克雷 |
[1:00:54] | Twelve. | 12号 |
[1:00:55] | – Right down there. – Thanks, Lenny. | – 就这儿 – 谢谢 |
[1:01:19] | You all right? Every time I come up here now it’s the red pajamas. | 你还好吗?每次来这儿都穿着这大红的睡衣 |
[1:01:23] | You still getting in trouble, Dad? | 你还有麻烦吗 老爸? |
[1:01:25] | Hey, you know how it is. Can’t take no shit. | 嘿 你应该知道这儿是什么样 我应付的来 |
[1:01:29] | You’re getting a little old for that bullshit, aren’t you? | 你被这些破事折腾的有点憔悴 是吗? |
[1:01:32] | Fucking Southie kids. They wanna run everything. | 一帮傻帽南方小屁孩儿 天天想统领一切 |
[1:01:35] | Listen, you put a year together of good behavior and get your points down… | 听我说 低调一点 好好表现一下… |
[1:01:38] | …you get classed out over to Norfolk, Dad. | …也许就可以转到别处了 老爸 |
[1:01:41] | No one’s gonna bother you there. Nobody tights, you know? | 那里没人找你麻烦 没人和你干架 对吧 |
[1:01:44] | They got fucking Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and shit. | 他们还发冰激凌呢 |
[1:01:47] | Well, some things you gotta deal with yourself, you know? | 你知道 有时候你得有自己的行事原则 知道吗? |
[1:01:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:04] | I’m thinking about taking a trip. | 我想去度个假 |
[1:02:09] | – Going dark for a minute. – Taking heat? | – 消失一段时间 – 感觉压力太大? |
[1:02:12] | Nah, just making a change. | 不 只是想改变一下生活 |
[1:02:15] | Yeah, don’t tell me. | 是么 别和我说这些 |
[1:02:17] | “Making a change.” | “什么改变生活” |
[1:02:18] | Either you got heat or you don’t. | 什么压力太大你对付不了什么的 |
[1:02:22] | I heard a bread truck got dropped. | 我听说面包车被卖了 |
[1:02:25] | Oh, yeah? I didn’t hear about it. | 是吗?我没听说这事儿 |
[1:02:28] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:02:30] | You got five minutes. Five minutes. | 你还有五分钟 五分钟 |
[1:02:34] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你点事儿 |
[1:02:37] | In case I don’t see you again. | 以防我下次见不到你了 |
[1:02:42] | How come you never…? | 你为什么从来不…? |
[1:02:45] | How come you never looked for her? | 你为什么从来不去找她? |
[1:02:49] | Uh …. | 嗯… |
[1:02:51] | Looked for who? | 找谁? |
[1:02:55] | For Ma. | 妈 |
[1:02:58] | For my mother. How come you never looked for her? | 我妈 为什么你从来不关心她? |
[1:03:01] | How come you never tried to call nobody or look for her, or ask around? | 为什么你从来不试着找些人联系她一下? |
[1:03:04] | Look, when your mother left… | 听着 你妈走的时候 … |
[1:03:07] | …you cried so hard you were throwing up. All over the parlor. | …你哭的很厉害 在客厅里打滚 |
[1:03:13] | So I told you if you looked around you might End her. | 没办法我告诉你如果你四处找找也许会找到她 |
[1:03:16] | Just to give you an activity. | 只是让你有个继续下去的动力 |
[1:03:19] | I didn’t think you’d carry it like a fucking disease. | 我不想你就象着了魔一样下去 |
[1:03:24] | What, you wanna think she was an angel? | 所以 你认为你妈是个天使吗? |
[1:03:27] | Go ahead. | 清醒点吧 |
[1:03:29] | But look out your front door. | 看看你的周围 |
[1:03:32] | How many 22-year-old girls are out there… | 多少22岁这样的姑娘… |
[1:03:35] | …they’re fucking around with kids they don’t want… | …带着个本不应该出世的孩子… |
[1:03:39] | …and, you know, no sense in their heads. | …其实 你知道的 她们没什么能力应付 |
[1:03:45] | And your mother wasn’t no different. | 你妈 和其他人也没什么不同 |
[1:03:48] | That’s the hard truth. | 事实就是这么难以接受 |
[1:03:51] | I made my peace with it. You make yours. | 我能平静的接受 你也要这样 |
[1:03:55] | I didn’t look for her because there was nothing to ind. | 我不去找她是因为根本没办法找的到 |
[1:04:09] | Look, I gotta die five times before I get out of here… | 你知道 我要是想从这儿出去 不死个几回是不可能了… |
[1:04:13] | …but I’ll see you again. | …不过我还是希望能再见到你 |
[1:04:17] | This side or the other. | 不管在这里头还是在外面 |
[1:04:53] | So I saw your picture yesterday. | 我昨天看到你的照片了 |
[1:04:57] | – Are you sure it was me? – Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | – 你确定那是我吗? – 是啊 绝对是 |
[1:05:01] | – Oh, the Boys & Girls Club? – Yeah. | – 噢 在男孩&女孩俱乐部? – 是的 |
[1:05:05] | It was under a “local heroes” banner. | 就在一个叫“本地英雄”的标题下面 |
[1:05:07] | Yeah. They got a real low standard for who qualities on that. | 噢 他们对这标准订的还真挺低的 |
[1:05:11] | Apparently you were drafted. | 但是显然你在这范围之内 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah. I was slow. And I couldn’t skate backwards. | 是吧 我比较迟钝 而且也不会倒滑 |
[1:05:19] | You’re supposed to be able to skate backwards in pro hockey. | 你也许知道倒滑在冰球里很重要 |
[1:05:22] | But I could shoot, you know? I could hit anything with a hockey puck. | 但我也可以射门的 你知道吗 我打的还不错 |
[1:05:28] | But I got drafted and I just didn’t do what it took to make the team. | 不过我知道怎么打球 但不知道如何溶入队伍 |
[1:05:32] | And when I got a second chance, I blew that too. | 当我有第二次机会的时候 我还是搞砸了 |
[1:05:38] | They sent me home and that was it. | 他们就把我赶回家了 就这样 |
[1:05:42] | I look at that picture and I see a 20-year-old kid… | 在那个照片上我看到的是个20岁的大男孩… |
[1:05:44] | …who thinks he’s, you know, got it all figured out. | …还以为自己是个什么呢 |
[1:05:48] | Right before he’s about to throw it all away. | 说不定分分钟的就给扔到了 |
[1:06:03] | Hey, I don’t wanna rush anything, but can we go into your room? | 嘿 我不是个急性子 不过我们可以入房嘿啾了吗? |
[1:06:06] | Because my uncle the bus driver lives right across the way… | 因为舅舅是个公交司机就住在离这儿不远的地方… |
[1:06:09] | …and he can see right into this apartment. | …他可以正好看到这间公寓 |
[1:06:13] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 没错 |
[1:06:52] | They win the game in overtime. Then you #flip it oven | 他们在加时赛赢得了比赛 你们可以欢呼了 |
[1:07:52] | 19, we walked through. | 19号 我们刚刚经过 |
[1:07:54] | Nothing appears disturbed. | 这儿没什么情况 |
[1:07:58] | In this apartment anyway. | 这里什么也没发生 |
[1:08:00] | Where the fuck’s the truck? | 该死的车在哪里 |
[1:08:02] | We shut and locked the door burn.. | 我们把门锁好了 但是… |
[1:08:05] | – What happened to 8:45? – Late is what happened. | – 8:45 发生什么了? – 等等看吧 |
[1:08:07] | Fucking douche bag. | 妈的 |
[1:08:32] | Say your prayers. Here we go. | 祈祷吧 我们要开始了 |
[1:08:38] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[1:08:58] | Gun! | 枪拿来 |
[1:09:01] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:09:08] | – Go! Go! – Get back! Get back! | – 闪开闪开 – 后退后退 |
[1:09:10] | Get out of the way! | 让开路 |
[1:09:22] | Any units In the area, 10-61 In progress. | 10-61区有情况 所有单位支援 |
[1:09:24] | The call went out! | 风紧了! |
[1:09:27] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:09:29] | Get out here, asshole, I got your friend. | 从车里出来 狗日的 我抓到你的同伙了 |
[1:09:31] | Calm down. Put your gun away, all right? You’re gonna get hurt. | 冷静 把枪扔掉好吗? 不想你受伤 |
[1:09:35] | Put that fucking gun down now. I got you, motherfucker. | 放下他妈的枪 你没机会了 狗日的 |
[1:09:39] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:09:42] | You should have stayed in the truck, cunt. | 你应该留在车里 你这婊子 |
[1:09:45] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[1:09:48] | What the fuck just happened? | 刚刚发生什么了? |
[1:09:49] | Goddamn it, I fucking told you. | 妈的 我告诉过你了 |
[1:09:51] | Fucking shut the fuck up, all right? | 妈的闭嘴 好吗? |
[1:09:53] | – Fucking knew it. – Goddamn it! | – 收到! – 妈的! |
[1:09:55] | All right, drive. Just take it easy, all right? | 好了 开车吧 别紧张好吗? |
[1:09:57] | Take it easy. Drive slow. Drive normal. | 放松点 开慢点 别太出格 |
[1:10:03] | – Shit. – Ah, fuck. | – 郁闷 – 妈的 |
[1:10:06] | They must have been around the corner. | 他们应该就在街角 |
[1:10:49] | Driver, turn your engine off. | 车上的人 熄火! |
[1:10:52] | Hands where I can see them. | 让我看到你们的手 |
[1:10:55] | Fuck. | 操! |
[1:10:57] | Shut the engine off now. Put your hands in the a… | 马上熄火 举起手来… |
[1:11:08] | Hit the engine block! | 干掉他们的引擎! |
[1:11:12] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走! |
[1:11:37] | Go to the fucking switch! | 抄小路 |
[1:11:48] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:11:57] | How do you like that, motherfucker? | 感觉怎么样啊 傻B? |
[1:12:12] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 下车下车! |
[1:12:13] | – it’s Dez. – Let’s go, let’s go! | – 是迪兹 – 快走 快走! |
[1:12:15] | Drop it! | 扔掉! |
[1:12:28] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:12:48] | Dino. | 提诺 |
[1:12:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:51] | Close the bridge. | 关闭大桥 |
[1:12:53] | – What? – Close the fucking bridge. | – 什么? – 把桥关掉 |
[1:13:15] | Alpha 101 Alpha 412 Alpha 407… Alpha 101, Alpha 412, Alpha 407… | |
[1:13:17] | .Hen route to the north end of the bridge. | 他们取道桥的北端 |
[1:13:20] | They’re going for the bridge. | 他们冲着桥来了 |
[1:14:02] | Now, that’s how you drive a fucking car. | 真好 你就是这么开车的 |
[1:14:20] | All the DNA in Charlestown. | 能留下的所有DNA痕迹… |
[1:14:48] | The fuck was that? | 那tm的是什么 |
[1:14:50] | He didn’t wanna end up on the wall at the VFW. | 他不想就这样挂在这里 |
[1:14:59] | You print the inside of the van? | 你检查过车里面了? |
[1:15:01] | Frawl, the inside of the van is a volcano. | 弗劳里 那车里面就tm等效为一火山 |
[1:15:03] | Just find something and make it look like something that looks like a print. | 找找车里有什么有用的线索 所有疑点都不能放过 |
[1:15:08] | We don’t have enough for a conviction. Fine. | 我们没有足够的证据 好吧 |
[1:15:10] | But I need to get them in a room. | 不过我需要抓他们回来 |
[1:15:12] | Right now, they are burning the money bands at some bullshit safe house. | 现在 他们应该在某个安全的地方烧了钱袋 |
[1:15:16] | All their alibis were paid for a week in advance, | 他们所有的不在场证明一周前就搞好了 |
[1:15:19] | We’re not gonna pull any DNA off of this or off the switch car. | 我们没有DNA 车里没有任何线索 |
[1:15:22] | And that, as they say, is that. | 所以 他们怎么说 就只能怎么样了 |
[1:15:26] | This is the “not fucking around” crew. | 这不是什么“猫捉老鼠”游戏 |
[1:15:28] | Find me something that looks like a print… | 给我找些有用的东西来… |
[1:15:30] | …so I can grab one of these assholes and shake their tree. | …然后我可以搞定他们中的一个 把他们一网打尽 |
[1:15:33] | This “not fucking around” thing is about to go both ways. | 他们的这“忽悠玩法”肯定也是有两面性的 |
[1:15:58] | Turn around for me, will you? | 给我转过来 行吗? |
[1:16:15] | – Mr. Coughlin. – Lawyer. | – 考富林先生? – 律师 |
[1:16:25] | This is it? Just say what’s here? | 就这样?照这上面说? |
[1:16:27] | Yeah, go ahead. Read what’s on the paper. | 是 照这读出来 |
[1:16:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:31] | “You aren’t supposed to come out of the truck. You got him but who got me? | “你不该从车里出来 你抓到他就抓不到我” |
[1:16:35] | Courier, you’re gonna get hurt.” | “保安 你会受伤的” |
[1:16:39] | it’s kind of short. | 这不长啊 |
[1:16:40] | Go ahead, read what’s on the page. | 继续读 还有呢 |
[1:16:43] | Right there? Um …. | 这些?恩 … |
[1:16:47] | “You aren’t supposed to come out of the truck.” | “你不该从车里出来的” |
[1:16:50] | – Come on, come on. – “You got him but who got me?” | – 继续继续 – “抓得到他就抓不到我” |
[1:16:57] | “Come here, get on the ground, before I pop your fucking teeth out!” | “过来 在我把你的牙打掉以前老实的趴在地止” |
[1:17:03] | Come on, read it. Read it all. There’s about five things there. | 继续啊 继续读 这还有好多呢 |
[1:17:07] | Uh …. | 厄… |
[1:17:09] | What is it with you guys in Charlestown? | 你们这帮查尔斯城的人都怎么了? |
[1:17:11] | Don’t they teach you how to read? There’s things here. Read them. | 没人教过你识字吗?就这点东西 念啊 |
[1:17:15] | I don’t wanna read that. This doesn’t sound right. | 我不太想读这些 这都不是什么好话 |
[1:17:17] | I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. Read the pages, please. | 我不是要你读 请你读好了吧 |
[1:17:20] | I’m trying to make this sound authenticious. | 我只是想尽量说好听点… |
[1:17:23] | – You got it all fucked up. – Authen-what? | – 你总干扰我 – 你想说什么? |
[1:17:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:29] | – Hey, Dougy, How are you? – Oh. | – 嘿 道格 你好吗? – 好 |
[1:17:34] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[1:17:36] | Local crime fighter. | 本地的正义斗士 |
[1:17:38] | What’s happening, Dino? | 到底是怎么回事 提诺? |
[1:17:41] | I know your father. | 我认识你爸爸 |
[1:17:44] | Yeah. Me too. | 幸会啊 我也是 |
[1:17:47] | Got a few years left on his bid. | 没几年几年他就能出来了吧? |
[1:17:50] | Yeah, one or two. | 是啊 一两年吧 |
[1:17:53] | I hear they got to the old guy. | 我听说他们在整老头呢 |
[1:17:56] | Split him up the back. | 背都给打坏了 |
[1:17:58] | Fucking animals. | 没人性啊 |
[1:17:59] | You’d think they’d go after a younger kid. | 你以为现在这是在做游戏吗? |
[1:18:02] | I don’t know. Making a statement, I guess. | 可能吧 做做表面文章而已 |
[1:18:06] | Townie crews ain’t what they used to be. | 本地的团伙不同以往了 |
[1:18:09] | Dorchester… | 多尔切斯特人… |
[1:18:11] | …Sou!hie… | …南方人… |
[1:18:13] | …looking to make a move. | …都开始行动了 |
[1:18:16] | Maybe you can change all that when you get up there. | 也许你一去 情况就都改变了 |
[1:18:20] | Let me ask you a question. What do you call a guy… | 我问你啊 看你是怎么评价这个人的… |
[1:18:23] | …who grows up with a group of people, gets to know their secrets… | …某君和一群家伙一同长大 了解他们的过去 秘密… |
[1:18:27] | …because they trust him, and then turns around… | …只因大伙信任他 但他却背叛了大家… |
[1:18:29] | …and use those secrets against them, put those people in prison? | …用这些秘密去陷害大伙 害他们入狱 |
[1:18:33] | You’d call him a rat, right? You know what I call him? | 你会叫他二五仔对吗?知道我怎么叫他的吗 |
[1:18:36] | Dino the dago. | 狗B提诺 |
[1:18:38] | Those people made you a part of that community. | 他们让你称为社会里一员 |
[1:18:41] | What did they get for it? | 为此他们又得到了什么? |
[1:18:43] | Inside of the fucking can. | 都他妈进监狱了 |
[1:18:47] | You know we lifted a print off the van? Right? | 我们提取到了指纹 知道吗? |
[1:18:59] | Special Agent Frawley… | 这是特别干员弗劳里… |
[1:19:02] | “Douglas MacRay. | 道格拉斯 麦克雷 |
[1:19:05] | You and your boys didn’t just… | 你和你的弟兄门不只是… |
[1:19:08] | …roll a Star Market over in Malden for a box of quarters. | 只为了一盒子硬币就把市区闹翻吧 |
[1:19:12] | No, you decided to bang it out… | 不 其实你们是想… |
[1:19:15] | …in the North End at 9:00 in the morning. With assault rifles. | …在9点抢被捕银行的吧 |
[1:19:19] | You fucking dummies shot a guard. | 你们还tm射了一个警卫 |
[1:19:23] | Now you’re like a half-off sale at Big and Tall, Every cop is in line. | 现在你就好像被打折促销一样 每个警察都等着你呢 |
[1:19:27] | Fortunately, though, for you… | 其实 对你来说 幸运的是… |
[1:19:29] | …this guard, who is two-thirds to a retard… | …这个略呆的警卫… |
[1:19:32] | …has miraculously clung to life. | …还没死透 |
[1:19:34] | Now, if it were up to me… | 现在 如果是我的话… |
[1:19:36] | …and they gave me two minutes and a wet towel… | …给我两分钟和条湿毛巾… |
[1:19:39] | …l would personally asphyxiate this half-wit… | …我一定先捂死这个呆佬… |
[1:19:42] | …so we could string you up on a federal M1… | …这样我就可以把你吊起来打… |
[1:19:44] | …and end this story with a bag on your head… | …然后一枪暴了你… |
[1:19:46] | …and a paralyzing agent running through your veins. | …然后就了结了这一切 |
[1:19:50] | This isn’t fucking townie hopscotch anymore, Doug. | 这他妈可不是玩“跳房子”游戏了 道格 |
[1:19:55] | But I did want to say one thing. | 不过我到时很想提一下 |
[1:19:57] | Just so we’re both very, very clear. | 就因为我俩都很清楚 |
[1:20:01] | Because in these situations, sometimes, you know… | 因为就现在的情况看来 你知道… |
[1:20:04] | …various parties will bandy about the possibility of sentence reduction… | …本来 有大把方法来让情况对你们有利… |
[1:20:08] | …for cooperation or otherwise assisting the… | …都能帮你们 |
[1:20:13] | Assisting the prosecution. | 免于起诉 |
[1:20:17] | Not this time. | 但这次不行了 |
[1:20:21] | You’re here today so I could personally tell you… | 你今天在这儿 所以我可以亲口告诉你… |
[1:20:23] | …that you are going to die in federal prison. | …你会把牢底坐穿的 |
[1:20:27] | And so are all your friends. | 你的弟兄们也一样 |
[1:20:30] | No deal. | 没余地 |
[1:20:32] | No compromise. | 妥协不了 |
[1:20:34] | And when that day comes… | 如果真有那样一天… |
[1:20:36] | …when you start trying to be my hero collaborator so hard… | …到时候你会求着来讨好我… |
[1:20:39] | …that I have to slap you to shut up… And it will come… | …我一定会扇你一巴让你闭嘴… 等着瞧吧… |
[1:20:43] | …despite your pitiable, misguided, Irish omerta. | …只要你还坚持什么黑道规矩 |
[1:20:49] | when your code of silence finally gives way… | 当你最后受不了了… |
[1:20:52] | …to fear of trafficking in cigarettes to prevent sexual enslavement… | …不得不用香烟去换取不被爆菊的时候… |
[1:20:59] | …I just want you to know that it’s gonna be me who tells you to go fuck yourself. | …我只想让你知道将会是我来亲口告诉你:你完蛋了! |
[1:21:08] | Hey, next time you guys wanna take pictures of me, just call ahead. | 嘿 下次你要是想要我签名照 直接打电话就好了 |
[1:21:13] | You know, we can do better than a barbeque. | 我们可以边吃边谈 |
[1:21:15] | A calendar shoot. You know? | 最好是订个日子 好不? |
[1:21:18] | Maybe topless, Lubed up. | 找点身上油亮的半裸姑娘 |
[1:21:19] | Whatever you guys are into. | 随便你们怎么玩 |
[1:21:22] | FBI car antennas are half-inch matte black… | FBI的汽车天线有半英寸长 黑色… |
[1:21:25] | …about three-quarters the way down the rear windshield. | …后挡风玻璃3/4处是透明的 |
[1:21:28] | Stacie are pigtailed… | 波士顿的警车两边都有 |
[1:21:29] | …B.P.D., half and half. | BPD则是一半一半 |
[1:21:31] | Every peewee in the town knows what an FBI rear antenna looks like. | 城里小屁孩都知道FBI的车后天线什么样的 |
[1:21:36] | So, in the future, if you guys are gonna try to be slick… | 所以 下次你们要是再耍小聪明的话… |
[1:21:40] | …be slicker than a 6-year-old. | …先要玩过6岁孩子 |
[1:21:43] | I gotta get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[1:21:45] | Can I go? | 能走不? |
[1:21:50] | Good luck with that print. | 希望那指纹能让你们交好运 |
[1:22:22] | Good morning, Cambridge Savings. | 早上好 剑桥储蓄 |
[1:22:24] | Claire Keesey, please. She’s the manager. | 我找克莱尔 谢谢 就是那个经理 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, she’s no longer working here. | 哦 她已经辞职了 |
[1:22:30] | – Since when? – Friday. | – 什么时候? – 上周五 |
[1:22:32] | Just get the warrant. Land, cell, e-mail, fax, Skype. The whole fucking thing. | 给我找来她的地址 手机 电邮 传真 网络电话 有什么给我什么 |
[1:22:42] | – Oh, my God, Doug, – Took me forever trying to pick it out. | – 哦天啊 道格 – 花了好久才挑好的 |
[1:22:45] | – Yeah, it’s beautiful. – Is that all right? | – 很漂亮啊 – 喜欢吗? |
[1:22:48] | Yeah, but I can’t accept that from you. I can’t take that, | 当然 但我不能要 |
[1:22:52] | Why not? You can hawk it. I’m not taking it back. | 为什么?喜欢就拿着吧?还给我可不要了啊 |
[1:22:55] | No. I mean, you can’t… | 不 我的意思是 你… |
[1:22:58] | Keep it. Come on, sit down. Sit down. | 收下吧 来吧 坐下坐下 |
[1:23:00] | – Sit down. – Okay. | – 坐吧 – 好吧 |
[1:23:08] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:23:12] | I quit my job today. | 我今天辞了工作 |
[1:23:15] | What? | 为什么? |
[1:23:18] | What are you gonna do? | 那你接下来做什么好呢? |
[1:23:20] | Uh, I don’t know. Volunteer full-time. Maybe go back to teaching. | 厄 我也不知道 也许是做全职志愿者吧?又或者回去教书 |
[1:23:27] | I have a little cushion. | 我有点不知所措 |
[1:23:32] | You know… | 要知道… |
[1:23:34] | …people get up every day, they do the same thing. | …人们每天醒来 干着同样的事情 |
[1:23:38] | They tell themself they’re gonna change their life one day and they never do. | 他们告诉自己 某天要改变自我 但他们只是说说而已 |
[1:23:43] | I’m gonna change mine. | 但我要改变我的人生 |
[1:23:47] | Why don’t you do it with me? | 和我一起来改变它吧! |
[1:23:49] | Go somewhere. | 去别的地方 |
[1:23:51] | I got a little sofa put away. | 去个地方旅行什么的? |
[1:23:59] | Give it a shot. | 试试看 |
[1:24:03] | Well, where would we go? | 好吧 那我们要去哪? |
[1:24:06] | Wherever you want. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 你说吧 |
[1:24:08] | See what we got there. | 到时候看情况吧 |
[1:24:11] | Doesn’t have to be a big thing, you know? I thought about going down to… | 没必要想那么全面 不是吗?我本来是想… |
[1:24:15] | …see if my grandma’s place is still there. Tangerine, Florida. | …看看我奶奶的房子是不是还在那儿 |
[1:24:19] | But I’ll go to any town named after a food. | 我想去那些用食物命名的城市 |
[1:24:22] | Grapefruit, Michigan. Watermelon, New Mexico. | Grapefruit Michigan Watermelon New Mexico 之类的 |
[1:24:25] | Just pick it on a map. | 地图上随便选一个 |
[1:24:31] | You ever read that paper The Town? | 你又没有看过市区报纸? |
[1:24:36] | – The free paper? Yeah. – Uh-huh, | – 免费的那份吗?看过 – 恩 好 |
[1:24:40] | I was clearing my foyer the other day… | 有天我打扫门厅… |
[1:24:44] | …and there was a picture of the guys who were harassing me in the bricks. | …看到一张以前用瓶子扔我的人的照片 |
[1:24:50] | – Yeah? – Mm-hm. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[1:24:51] | It was an article about how one of them got shot. | 那新闻是说他如何被枪击的 |
[1:24:56] | – Say who did it? – No. | – 有说是谁干的? – 没 |
[1:24:58] | Local gangsters, apparently. | 本地的暴力分子吧 |
[1:25:03] | I guess that’s what you get for being out on the street dealing drugs. | 我想这就是当街卖毒品的下场吧 |
[1:25:08] | What makes you say they were dealing drugs? | 你为什么说他们是卖毒品的 |
[1:25:11] | I grew up out there, Claire. Believe me, that kid was selling drugs. | 我在那长大的 克莱尔 相信我 他绝对是个毒贩子 |
[1:25:18] | What do you want me to say? | 你希望我怎么说? |
[1:25:20] | I feel bad the kid who was terrorizing you ran into the wrong guys? | 看到欺负你的人被虐了 我很心痛? |
[1:25:25] | Believe me, I don’t. | 相信我 我不会的 |
[1:25:28] | You know, I care about you. I don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 你知道 我很关心你 不想你受伤害 |
[1:25:31] | You don’t go after women. | 你没追过女孩子 不明白这 |
[1:25:33] | He hurt you, someone hurt him. Too bad. That’s the way it goes. | 他伤害了你 有人伤害他 事情就是这样 |
[1:25:37] | You know? That’s karma. | 知道吗?叫报应 |
[1:25:42] | I don’t think karma works like that. | 我不觉得报应应该是这样的啊 |
[1:25:46] | Well, however it works, it worked out bad for them kids, you know? | 虽然 它的确管用了 但对那些孩子来说也不是好事 不是吗? |
[1:25:51] | And I’m not gonna shed a tear over it. | 而且我也不会为这种事伤心 |
[1:25:57] | Let’s go get some food, okay? | 去吃点东西吧 好吗? |
[1:26:03] | Frawl. | 弗劳里 |
[1:26:07] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:26:09] | Phone conversation between Claire Keesey and a burner cell about an hour ago. | 一小时前克莱尔 凯西和一个家伙通过话 |
[1:26:12] | See if you can recognize the voice. | 你听听看是谁 |
[1:26:16] | Hey, can I come over? I want to talk to you. | 嘿 我能去你那儿吗?我有事跟你说 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah. Where have you been? | 好啊 你在哪? |
[1:26:21] | Sorry, I got held up. | 抱歉 我这儿有点堵 |
[1:26:22] | Fm coming over from my place. | 我正从我家过去 |
[1:26:24] | Will you come down the back and let me in? | 你能开下门让我进去吗? |
[1:26:29] | Hadn’t realized you’d left your job at the bank. | 我都不知道你辞了工作 |
[1:26:32] | Uh …. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Last week. | 厄…哦 是的 上星期五 |
[1:26:38] | I’m sorry, was I supposed to notify someone? | 恕我冒昧 我辞职要通知你吗? |
[1:26:45] | Fancy. | 很漂亮 |
[1:26:47] | Yeah. It was a gift. | 是啊 那是个礼物 |
[1:26:54] | Look, I think maybe you should go. | 听着 我觉得你现在该走了 |
[1:26:57] | We have our suspects. | 我找到抢银行的嫌犯了 |
[1:27:01] | I came by to share this with you. | 特地过来给你看看 |
[1:27:06] | James Coughlin. | 詹姆斯 考富林 |
[1:27:09] | Albert Magloan. | 阿尔伯特 麦格劳安 |
[1:27:12] | Desmond Elden. | 戴蒙森 艾德 |
[1:27:14] | Part of a crew that we tied into the bankjob at North End… | 北部银行劫案中我们锁定的那帮人 |
[1:27:17] | …and at least three other armored car robberies. | …至少确定了这三个劫犯 |
[1:27:25] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗? |
[1:27:29] | You opened the safe for him. | 你给他开过保险柜 |
[1:27:33] | He left you unharmed… | 他没伤害你… |
[1:27:35] | …and now the two of you are carrying on a relationship about which you lied to the FBI. | …现在你俩谈情说爱 还骗了FBI |
[1:27:41] | I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[1:27:43] | You do need a lawyer. | 你得找个律师了 |
[1:27:53] | Something wrong with the apartment? | 公寓出什么问题了吗? |
[1:27:54] | No, Florist. | 不 是花匠 |
[1:27:57] | Florist? What? | 花匠?怎么了? |
[1:27:59] | Came through. | 他来过了 |
[1:28:01] | – Oh, Jesus Christ. – it’s large, Dougy. | – 哦 上帝啊 – 这是笔大的 道格 |
[1:28:04] | – it’s large. – We’re smoked. Punt it. | – 大单啊 – 我们已经暴露了 放弃吧 |
[1:28:07] | – Who else is gonna buy it? – You should’ve thought about that… | – 还有谁有兴趣? – 你应该已经考虑过了吧… |
[1:28:10] | …before you kept breaking the guy off for 40 dimes. | …在你给那警卫一枪的时候 你就该考虑清楚 |
[1:28:13] | – There’s an expectation for me. – I’ll correct it. | – 我很期待这个 – 我会给你个解决办法的 |
[1:28:15] | – Oh, you will? Okay. – Yeah. Look. | – 哦 你会吗?好吧 – 是的 听着 |
[1:28:19] | Look, pick up an extra guy. All right? Or go with three guys. | 听着 找别人吧 好不?或者就你们三个也行 |
[1:28:24] | Or fucking be smart and boot it. | 或者干脆不去理它 放机灵点 |
[1:28:27] | Oh, so you’re not going? | 这么说你不入伙了? |
[1:28:30] | No. | 不了 |
[1:28:33] | And why’s that? | 这是为什么? |
[1:28:35] | Because we got a ton of heat on us, for one thing. | 因为我们干这次已经惹火上身了 |
[1:28:37] | We’ll put a move on. We’ve done it a hundred times. | 我们会没事的 都几百次了 |
[1:28:40] | You know what? Forget it. Do what you want to do. I’m done. | 告诉你 别想 要玩你自己玩 我不入 |
[1:28:43] | – What? What? – I’m done. | – 闹球甚啊? – 我不玩了 |
[1:28:45] | – You’re done? – What does it sound like? | – 不玩了? – 还没听清吗? |
[1:28:47] | – I don’t know. What’s that mean? – What you think it means? | – 我不知道 你什么意思? – 你以为我什么意思? |
[1:28:50] | What does that mean? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. | 你刚说的什么意思?听上去像是在放屁啊 |
[1:28:53] | I’m putting this whole fucking town in my rear-view. | 那我说清楚吧 我金盆洗手了 |
[1:28:59] | There’s people I can’t let you walk away from. | 我不会放你走的 我有把柄 |
[1:29:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:29:08] | Come on. | 你懂得 |
[1:29:12] | Are you serious, Jimmy? | 你是认真的?杰米? |
[1:29:15] | She’s not my kid. | 她不是我的孩子 |
[1:29:21] | I mean, come the f… Cut it out. | 我是说… 别来这套了 |
[1:29:24] | All you give a fuck about is coke and Xbox… | 你只知道吸粉和玩XBOX |
[1:29:26] | …now you’re trying to play it off like you care about Shyne? | 现在却突然关心起shyne来了 |
[1:29:29] | Know what your problem is? You think you’re better than people. | 你知道你什么毛病吗?你总以为自己高人一等 |
[1:29:32] | Mr. Fucking-Clean. Mr. Fucking-Goddamn-High-and-Mighty. | 他妈的干净先生 他妈的傲慢先生 |
[1:29:35] | I’m better than all these people. I’m better than everybody. | 我就是比这些人猛 我就是抢过他们 |
[1:29:38] | But you grew up right here. | 但你是这儿长大的 |
[1:29:41] | Same rules that I did. | 和我一样 |
[1:29:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:45] | What else? | 所以呢? |
[1:29:49] | Who the fuck’s the father? | 谁他妈是孩子的爸爸? |
[1:29:51] | – I know I’m not. – You were the one fucking her. | – 我知道我不是 – 就你上过她 |
[1:29:54] | Yeah, I wasn’t the only one, brother. | 不是 我不是唯一一个 |
[1:29:56] | Okay? She knew l knew I’m not the father… | 好吗?她也知道我不是孩子爸爸… |
[1:29:59] | …and I have enough respect for her not to ask her. | …我很尊重他 没去问那是谁的 |
[1:30:01] | Because I don’t think she knows. | 因为我并不认为她就知道 |
[1:30:03] | I don’t wanna shatter your illusions here, partner. | 伙计 我不想在这儿粉碎你的幻象 |
[1:30:06] | There aren’t enough free clinics in Mattapan… | 在这里没有那么多免费诊所 |
[1:30:08] | …to ind out who the father of that kid is. | …你根本找不出孩子老爸是谁 |
[1:30:12] | I don’t know who the fuck you think you are either. | 我也不知道你总以为自己是谁 |
[1:30:15] | You aren’t letting me or not letting me do shit, all right? | 你也别关我干不干的 好吗? |
[1:30:18] | Here’s a little cheat sheet for you. | 我要说 |
[1:30:19] | It’s never gonna be me and you and your sister and Shyne… | 我永远不会跟你 你妹还有shyne |
[1:30:23] | …fucking playing house up there. | …一直玩他妈的过家家的 |
[1:30:24] | All right? You got it? Get that in your fucking head! | 好了 懂了吗?用你的脑袋好好想想吧 |
[1:30:28] | I’m tired of your one-way fucking bullshit. | 我受够了你的一根筋了 |
[1:30:31] | If you wanna see me again, come down and visit me in Florida. | 你要想见我 到弗洛里达吧 |
[1:30:41] | Cunt. | 你妈比 |
[1:31:10] | In the 302… | 在302的时候 |
[1:31:13] | …feds have me dropping Brendan right here. | …警察逼我放了布伦丹 |
[1:31:17] | I got him back on Tibbetts. | 后来我在开曼群岛找到他了 |
[1:31:21] | Shot him right in the chest. | 一枪打他右胸上 |
[1:31:25] | I remember he looked at me. | 我记得他看着我 |
[1:31:26] | I don’t know who was more fucking surprised he wasn’t dead, him or me. | 我不知道谁更惊讶他没死 是他还是我 |
[1:31:30] | We just kind of stood there… | 我们就站在那… |
[1:31:33] | …for a second, like, waiting for some shit to happen. I don’t know what. | …站了几秒 似乎在等待什么发生 我不知道 |
[1:31:37] | He started running. | 他开始跑了 |
[1:31:40] | Fucking guy ran 100 yards with a bullet in his heart, Dougy. | 心脏被打了还能跑那么远 道格 |
[1:31:43] | I mean, the fucking guy should’ve ran track. You know what I’m saying? | 我的意思是 那个白痴不应该留下印记的 对不 |
[1:31:51] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我又没让你这样做 |
[1:31:53] | Yeah, well, you didn’t have to, Dougy. Come on. | 恩 道格 也不用你来让我这么干 |
[1:31:55] | They told me Brendan was coming down here to roll up on you with a Glock 21, | 他们告诉我BRENDAN拿了把GLOCK21准备来做掉你 |
[1:31:59] | So I came over here, and I put him in the fucking ground. | 所以我才过去 把他放倒了的 |
[1:32:04] | Did nine years for it. | 为此蹲了九年大牢 |
[1:32:08] | Now, you don’t gotta thank me… | 现在你也不必要来谢我… |
[1:32:10] | …but you’re not walking away. | …就别这样一走了之好吗? |
[1:32:14] | I’m grateful for everything you done for me. | 我很感谢你为我做的这一切 |
[1:32:18] | Your family took me in when my father went away. | 我爸进去后 是你们家收留了我 |
[1:32:24] | You’re like a brother to me. | 你就像是我兄弟 |
[1:32:28] | But I’m leaving. | 但我真的要离开 |
[1:32:32] | Gonna shoot me? | 要开枪吗? |
[1:32:35] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[1:32:38] | But you’re gonna have to shoot me in the back. | 但你也只能开枪打我背后了 |
[1:32:53] | – Don’t get up. – All right. | – 不用起来了 – 也好 |
[1:32:55] | How you doing, Fergie? | 你好吗?弗雷德 |
[1:32:57] | Listen, just wanted to stop by and tell you myself… | 听着 我只是想顺道过来 亲口告诉你… |
[1:33:01] | …whatever this thing is you got going on… | …不管你们打算做什么事… |
[1:33:04] | …I think my guys can handle it without me. You know what I mean? | …没有我 我的伙计照样会处理好的 你懂我意思吗? |
[1:33:07] | I wouldn’t hire them without you. | 没有你 我不会用他们的 |
[1:33:10] | And I wouldn’t hire you without them. | 并且 没有他们 我也不会用你 |
[1:33:12] | You’re a unit. | 你们是个团队 |
[1:33:13] | Look, with all due respect, I didn’t come here for a debate. | 你看 我很敬重你 我来不是和你辩论的 |
[1:33:17] | I’m not doing it. | 我金盆洗手了 |
[1:33:19] | So, you know, work it out however you can. I …. | 所以 你知道的 你做什么都不关我事了… |
[1:33:23] | Calm down. Okay? | 别激动 好吗? |
[1:33:26] | It goes against my better judgment… | 这样有悖我的原则… |
[1:33:30] | …but just out of respect, smooth things over… | …恕我不敬 只是想息事宁人… |
[1:33:34] | …just take this for it, all right? | …收下它 好吧? |
[1:33:36] | Not gonna cut it. | 这可不顶用 |
[1:33:38] | Do you think I’m gonna put Joe Flipperhead on this? | 你觉得我会让Joe那傻瓜接手吗? |
[1:33:42] | You’re gonna do what I ask. | 我要你做什么你就得照做 |
[1:33:44] | Not gonna cut it, huh? | 还是没商量咯? |
[1:33:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:49] | Let me ask you something. Who the fuck do you think you are? | 我还真想知道 你他妈以为自己是个什么东西? |
[1:33:53] | The only guy in Charlestown with a gun? | 查尔斯城唯一有枪的大佬? |
[1:33:55] | You guys run numbers and pump dope. | 这类人多的数不清 |
[1:33:57] | You’re an old guy who don’t know his glory years are behind him. | 你只是个不知道自己年华已去的老东西罢了 |
[1:34:00] | I ain’t fucking working for you. Got it? | 老子才懒得跟你干 明白了? |
[1:34:04] | You got a problem with that, I live at 551 Bunker Hill Street. Stop by anytime. | 知道吗?我住沙丘街551号 你随时都可以过来的 |
[1:34:09] | You know where to find me. | 你知道到哪儿找我 |
[1:34:11] | You’re gonna do this for me… | 你真的要这样做吗? |
[1:34:13] | …or I’m gonna clip your nuts… | 还是要我清理门户 |
[1:34:16] | …like I clipped your daddy’s. | 就像对你爸那样 |
[1:34:18] | Don’t talk about my father. | 不要谈我父亲 |
[1:34:20] | Son, I knew your daddy. | 孩子 我可是认识你父亲的 |
[1:34:22] | He worked for me for years. Years. | 他为我卖了好几年命 好几年 |
[1:34:26] | Then he wanted his own thing. | 然后他想要自己的生活 |
[1:34:31] | You play the horses? | 你赌过马吗? |
[1:34:34] | You know, they either geld a horse with a knife… | 知道吗 人们会用刀或者喂药 |
[1:34:38] | …or with the chemicals. | 把马给阉了 |
[1:34:41] | When your daddy said no to me… | 你爸对我说不的时候… |
[1:34:44] | …l did him the chemical way. | …我喂了他点“药” |
[1:34:46] | Gave your mother a taste. | 拿你妈做了下尝试 |
[1:34:48] | Put the hook into her. | 把药给她 |
[1:34:50] | She doped up good and proper. | 她欣然喝光了 |
[1:34:53] | Hung herself with a wire on Melnea Cass. | 然后在Melnea Cass那儿上吊了 |
[1:34:57] | And you? Running around the neighborhood, looking for her. | 而你 却在附近四处打听 苦苦寻她 |
[1:35:00] | Your daddy didn’t have the heart to tell his son… | 你父亲甚至不敢告诉他儿子… |
[1:35:03] | …that he was looking for a suicide doper who was never coming home. | …他正在找一个永远回不了家的死人 |
[1:35:07] | If there’s a heaven, son, she ain’t in it. | 如果有天堂的话 孩子 她肯定不在那儿 |
[1:35:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:35:19] | I hear you got a nice, sweet new girlfriend. | 我听说你女朋友很漂亮 是个甜妞 |
[1:35:22] | Lives on the park. | 住公园旁边 |
[1:35:24] | I don’t want to send her funeral arrangement to your house… | 我可不想把她的葬礼通知亲手给你哈 |
[1:35:28] | …but I will if I have to. | 除非你逼我到那一步的话 |
[1:35:31] | Now I know where to ind you. | 现在 我可知道你住哪儿了 |
[1:35:35] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:35:37] | Claire? | 克莱尔? |
[1:35:51] | – Hey. – Get out. | – 嘿 – 滚出去 |
[1:35:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:35:54] | – Get out. – Hold on one second. | – 滚出去 – 等等 |
[1:35:57] | I have this on 911. | 我要报警了 |
[1:35:58] | All right, you need to give me a chance to explain myself first. Okay? | 好吧 能给我个机会先让我解释一下吗? |
[1:36:02] | No. You had a chance. | 不 你曾经有过机会 |
[1:36:04] | Who talked to you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[1:36:07] | The FBI, Doug. | FBI 道格 |
[1:36:11] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我解释 |
[1:36:14] | You have to let me explain this. You understand? | 你必须得听我解释 懂吗? |
[1:36:16] | – There’s a lot going on here, Claire… – No, you go to fucking hell! | – 发生了很多事情 克莱尔… – 不 你去死 |
[1:36:20] | – Fucking hell. – All right, all right. | – 天啊 – 我走 我走 |
[1:36:22] | All right. All right. | 我走 我走行不? |
[1:36:24] | Easy, now. | 放松 |
[1:36:27] | Why did you do this to me? | 为什么你要这样对我? |
[1:36:29] | Claire, I’m sorry. Okay? | 克莱尔 对不起 |
[1:36:32] | I was gonna tell you. I came over here that night to tell you. | 我本来打算告诉你的 那天晚上我过来就是想告诉你的 |
[1:36:35] | What, the night you fucked me? ls that your thing? | 什么 你上我的那晚?你就是这样想的吗? |
[1:36:39] | It’s not enough to terrorize someone, you have to fuck them too? | 光恐吓别人还不够 还要干他们吗? |
[1:36:43] | – Listen to me. Calm down, okay? – No. No. Get out. Get out! | – 听我说 冷静一下 嗯? – 不 滚 滚出去 |
[1:36:50] | You don’t ever let me see you again. Never, never. | 我再也不想见到你了 永远 永远 |
[1:39:23] | I’m taking off for a while. | 我离开了一阵 |
[1:39:26] | Are you taking heat? | 跑路了? |
[1:39:36] | Well, when are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来? |
[1:39:44] | You know about this thing for Fergie Jem wants me to do? | 你知道弗雷德和杰姆想让我干的那事吗? |
[1:39:48] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:39:53] | Tell him I say yes for me, will you? | 通知他我同意了? |
[1:39:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:40:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:40:14] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[1:40:17] | But if anything happens to her… | 但是如果她有什么不测的话… |
[1:40:19] | …if I think anything might happen to her… | …如果我认为她有什么不对的话… |
[1:40:22] | …I’m coming back here. | …我会回来的 |
[1:40:24] | And I’m gonna kill both of you in your own shop. | 我会杀了你们俩 就在你的店里 |
[1:40:44] | Hey, Claire? | 嘿 克莱尔? |
[1:40:47] | I just wanna talk to you, just for two minutes. Okay? | 我只是想跟你谈谈 就2分钟 行吗? |
[1:40:51] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[1:40:54] | Claire, I would never hurt you. | 克莱尔 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[1:40:56] | I don’t know what you would… Don’t fucking touch me. | 我不知道你想干嘛… 不要碰我 |
[1:40:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:41:00] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[1:41:02] | Just listen to me for a second, all right? | 只要听我说几句话好吗? |
[1:41:05] | I will never lie to you again. | 我再也不会对你说谎了 |
[1:41:06] | – Really? – Yes, I promise you. | – 真的? – 是的 我发誓 |
[1:41:09] | Ask me anything you want. I’ll tell you the truth, | 你想知道什么 我都会告诉你实话 |
[1:41:11] | – Why? I won’t believe you. – Yes, you will. | – 是吗?我不相信你 – 不 你会的 |
[1:41:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:41:15] | Because you’ll fucking hate the answers. | 因为你会憎恨我的回答 |
[1:41:22] | – You knew I was the manager in the bank? – Yup. | – 你知道我是银行的经理? – 是的 |
[1:41:24] | – Were you following me? – Yes. | – 你跟踪过我? – 是的 |
[1:41:27] | How many banks have you robbed? | 你总共抢了几家银行? |
[1:41:30] | Six trucks, two banks. | 6辆车 2家银行 |
[1:41:32] | Have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗? |
[1:41:33] | No. | 没杀过 |
[1:41:36] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:41:38] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:41:39] | I will never lie to you, I will never hurt you… | 我永远都不会再骗你 永远不会伤害你的… |
[1:41:42] | …and if I lose you, I will regret that for the rest of my life. | …如果我失去你 我会后悔一辈子的 |
[1:41:50] | Just wait for me. | 等我 好吧 |
[1:42:05] | You know, it’s funny. loan see your daddies’ faces in you. | 知道吗 我在你身上看到了你父亲的影子 搞笑吧 |
[1:42:09] | All of youse. | 你们几个 |
[1:42:10] | Reminds me I’m still in the ring. | 让我想起我还宝刀未老 |
[1:42:12] | Still taking the punches. Still ahead on points. | 还在奋斗 还在干票大的 |
[1:42:17] | Now, I have a fellow on the inside there. | 里面有我认识的人 |
[1:42:20] | He likes to play the ponies. Has a gambling sickness. | 他喜欢赌马 赌上瘾了 |
[1:42:24] | He couldn’t pick a horse to save his fucking life. | 他不可能挑个马来救他的命吧 |
[1:42:27] | But courtesy of this sick man… | 但是正是由于这个衰人… |
[1:42:30] | …l have this, Hm? | …我搞到了这个 |
[1:42:35] | Well, the gang’s all here. | 好 大伙都在这儿 |
[1:42:40] | There’s always a weak spot. | 任何东西都有弱点 |
[1:42:42] | We just need to find it. | 我们只需要去把它找出来 |
[1:42:47] | The cash is brought out and stacked 15 minutes before the van does the pickup. | 钱会放在那里15分钟 然后有车来把钱接走 |
[1:42:52] | That is when you hit. | 那就是动手时间 |
[1:42:55] | And Monday morning, after a four-game stand with New York… | 星期一早上 和纽约四人赛后… |
[1:42:58] | …60,000 beers, food, merchandise, total haul: | …6万罐啤酒 吃的 用的 都是我们的 |
[1:43:03] | Three and a half million. | 3百50万就到手了 |
[1:43:08] | Taking down the cathedral of Boston. | 都可以买下波士顿大教堂了 |
[1:43:13] | Priceless. | 无价之宝啊 |
[1:43:29] | How long you think it’s gonna take Rusty to dump the inside man… | 拉斯蒂多久能搞定里面的人… |
[1:43:32] | …when this thing’s over? | …在比赛结束的时候? |
[1:43:34] | Well, he should have picked better horses. | 好吧 他应该选过一个人的 |
[1:43:40] | This is gonna be a motherfucker. You know that, right? | 我们不会搞砸的 对吧? |
[1:43:44] | Well, if they were easy, kid, everybody would do them. | 要是容易的话 谁都可以去做的 |
[1:43:52] | Lined into right Held. A base hit. Youkilis is headed for third base. | 在右边 是个安全打 Youkilis正在跑向三垒 |
[1:43:56] | Hey, Bobby. Yeah, three Buds. | 嘿 伙计 好啊 三打 |
[1:44:07] | Seem to be having a bit of a staring contest over there. | 太关注球赛 都忽略身边的美女了 |
[1:44:10] | What can I say? | 该怎么说呢? |
[1:44:12] | Boys like me. | 男人们都爱我 |
[1:44:15] | I bet they do. | 这点我绝对相信 |
[1:44:22] | I was at a bar one night, right? | 有次晚上 我在一家酒吧 |
[1:44:24] | There was this guy there going around to all the ladies… | 见到个人 整晚的泡妞…… |
[1:44:27] | …and telling them that he was judging a hugging contest. | …说他是拥抱大赛的评委 |
[1:44:32] | Some of them actually bought it, right? | 有人还真买账 |
[1:44:35] | So he throws his arms around them, rubs their back, grabs their ass. | 所以他就抱着她们 抚摸她们的背 摸她们屁股 |
[1:44:40] | Charming. | 很好 |
[1:44:43] | Finally I get sick of it and I go up to this guy… | 最后我忍不下去了 我就走过去… |
[1:44:45] | …and I tell him that I am judging a face-punching contest. | …告诉他 我是削脸大赛的评委 |
[1:44:50] | Oh. I’d have punched him myself. | 我也想亲自给了他一拳 |
[1:45:03] | By the way, I’m here tonight judging a fucking contest. | 顺便说句 今晚我是做爱大赛的评委 |
[1:45:09] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[1:45:12] | Slumming? | 流浪? |
[1:45:15] | I work for the FBI. | 我是FBI的 |
[1:45:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:45:21] | Well, you must be new. | 嗯 那你一定是新人了 |
[1:45:25] | You’re all right. | 完全正确 |
[1:45:28] | It doesn’t mean you’re getting fucked, though. | 想上我 光说可不够 |
[1:45:31] | You gotta chase the rabbit if you want the tail. | 光说不练嘴把式 |
[1:45:36] | My mom taught me that. | 我妈妈教我的 |
[1:45:42] | You used to hang around with Doug MacRay a little bit, huh? | 我知道你以前和道格·麦克雷在一起 是吗? |
[1:45:46] | How do you know Dougy? | 你怎么认识道格? |
[1:45:47] | We sort of work together. | 可以说我们是同事 |
[1:45:49] | Sand and Gravel? | 在沙石公司? |
[1:45:51] | No. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[1:46:00] | You a pretty decent judge of size? | 你对大小的判断准确不? |
[1:46:03] | Depends. | 那要看情况啦 |
[1:46:05] | Size of what? | 什么的大小? |
[1:46:08] | How big would you say that is? | 试试看这个? |
[1:46:11] | Six inches? | 6英寸? |
[1:46:12] | Over or under? | 再长点还是再短点? |
[1:46:14] | Under. | 短点 |
[1:46:15] | Wrong. | 错 |
[1:46:17] | 6.14 inches exactly. | 确切数据时6.14英寸 |
[1:46:21] | I know everything there is to know about money. | 我可tm了解钱了 |
[1:46:23] | .0043 inches. | 厚度:0.0043英寸 |
[1:46:27] | about one gram. | 重:约1克 |
[1:46:32] | Which is interesting… | 有趣的是 |
[1:46:34] | …because that means that this $20 bill isn’t even worth its own weight… | 20美元甚至没有它的等价物重… |
[1:46:38] | …in Oxy. | …毒品啦 |
[1:46:45] | So how does it work? | 你们今晚怎么安排的? |
[1:46:48] | Bartender gets a call… | 酒保接了个电话… |
[1:46:51] | …you pick up a package at point A, deliver it to point B… | …你负责转运包裹… |
[1:46:54] | …the Florist gives you C? | 然后花匠给你钱? |
[1:47:00] | You’re thinking of running out on me. | 你以为能逃出我的视线 |
[1:47:04] | It’s not that simple. Because, you see… | 没那么简单 因为 你看 |
[1:47:08] | …l start waving this around in here… | …我可是这个哦… |
[1:47:15] | …bad for you. | …对你来说真是太不幸了 |
[1:47:20] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要我的律师 |
[1:47:22] | Good. Get one. | 好啊 快去找一个吧 |
[1:47:25] | I mean, it’s all about protecting yourself, right? | 都是为了保护你 不是吗? |
[1:47:28] | Not even yourself. Your daughter. | 不止是你 还有你女儿 |
[1:47:32] | Don’t talk about my daughter. | 不要扯到我女儿 |
[1:47:36] | How long were you with MacRay? | 你和麦克雷在一起多久了? |
[1:47:40] | Au my me. | 一辈子 |
[1:47:42] | In all those years that you were together… | 这么多年 你们一起… |
[1:47:47] | …how many diamond necklaces did he give you? | …他给了你多少钻石项链? |
[1:47:55] | AH right, here’s the deal. Looks like we’re pretty dialed in. | 啊 计划是这样的 看上去很可行 |
[1:48:02] | Dez took the van home over the weekend… | 迪兹周末要开车回家… |
[1:48:05] | …so that should work. | …所以只能这样 |
[1:48:10] | He”s meeting bug eyes at the plant on Monday. | 他周一有事 |
[1:48:18] | Krista booked the rooms, set up the outfits, and made the New Hampshire run. | 克里斯塔订好了房间 准备伪装和逃跑路线 |
[1:48:24] | That’s what I got, How you looking? | 我就这样安排了 你怎样? |
[1:48:26] | All right, the tools are set. | 好啦 设备装好了 |
[1:48:28] | Got our body armor. | 带上武器 |
[1:48:34] | You know, this thing goes right… | 如果这票我们干成了… |
[1:48:36] | …could be your turn to step away too. | …你也可以就此脱身 |
[1:48:39] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[1:48:42] | What am I gonna do, Dougy, huh? | 那我可以干什么 道格? |
[1:48:44] | Go down to Margaritaville, drink me half a yard and fall off fucking bar stools? | 跑到玛格丽特小镇 喝个大醉 然后昏睡在外面? |
[1:48:50] | Do me a favor. | 听我一次 |
[1:48:52] | The weight of this thing… | 干这种事情… |
[1:48:54] | …pack a parachute at least. | …起码为自己留条后路 |
[1:48:57] | You know the funniest thing about being in prison? | 你知道蹲监狱最有趣的是什么吗? |
[1:49:02] | Guys pretending that they wanna get out. | 犯人们都假装想出去 |
[1:49:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:49:09] | You ever hear the old-timers call a guy a “50-pound horse”? | 你听过一个叫“50磅的马”的故事吗? |
[1:49:13] | “Fifty-pound horse”? No. | “50磅的马”? 没听过 |
[1:49:16] | All right. Ahem. | 好吧 咳 |
[1:49:18] | A guy’s walking with two horses, right? | 一个人带着两匹马 |
[1:49:20] | One horse is carrying a hundred pounds, the other one’s got 50. | 一匹驮着100磅 另一匹驮着50磅 |
[1:49:24] | Now, the hundred-pound horse falls over dead. So the guy’s like, “What the fuck?” | 现在 驮100磅这马死了 这人就合计 该怎么办? |
[1:49:30] | Takes the hundred-pound sack, puts it on the 50-pound horse. | 他把这100磅放到另一匹马的背上 |
[1:49:33] | Then that 50-pound horse, he won’t move, | 结果那50磅的马一步都动不了 |
[1:49:37] | He won’t take one step with another pound on his back. | 它没办法驮着那么多东西前进 |
[1:49:41] | That’s me. | 我就是这样 |
[1:49:48] | This is all I know. | 我就擅长干这个 别的我不行 |
[1:49:53] | I can’t do any more time, Dougy. | 我做不了太久的 道格 |
[1:49:58] | So if we get jammed up… | 万一我们哪天逃不掉的话… |
[1:50:00] | …we’re holding court on the street. | …我会选择死在大街上 |
[1:50:04] | All right? | 明白吗? |
[1:50:11] | Mule. | 骡子 |
[1:50:14] | What’s that? | 你说什么? |
[1:50:15] | The story the old-timers tell… | 你刚才讲的那个故事… |
[1:50:18] | …it ain’t a horse. | …说的不是马 |
[1:50:20] | It’s a 50-pound mule. | 是50磅的骡子 |
[1:50:24] | See you out there. | 在外面等你 |
[1:50:30] | What time did he get here? | 他什么时候来的? |
[1:50:31] | Six a.m. according to the GPS we have on his truck. | 大概早上6点 根据他车上那GPS |
[1:50:34] | So we alerted you. | 所以我才叫醒你们的 |
[1:50:38] | Pop the door, kick their nuts in. | 直接撞门 揍他们一顿 |
[1:50:40] | We should wait for them to commit a crime, don’t you think, Dino? | 我们该等到他们犯罪的时候再动手 你说呢 提诺? |
[1:50:43] | No switch car. | 没替换的车 |
[1:50:45] | Ran a cue hot on the parking lot. | 目标开进停车场 |
[1:50:48] | That Cherokee is boosted. | 是丢失的那辆切诺基 |
[1:50:55] | Call SWAT now. | 给特警队打电话 |
[1:51:03] | FBI! Open the door! | FBI! 开门 |
[1:51:04] | – FBI! – Open the door! Open it! | – FBI! – 给我开门! 开门! |
[1:51:06] | Open the door! Open it! | 快开门 开门! |
[1:51:11] | You brought the whole fucking cavalry for me? | 你带了多少人来啊? |
[1:51:13] | I’m unarmed, you motherfuckers. | 我没武器 你们这群蠢货 |
[1:51:33] | Fuck are you doing here, Kris? | 克里斯 你来干嘛? |
[1:51:36] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:51:37] | Not a great time, hon. | 我现在没时间 |
[1:51:39] | – I know. – You know? | – 我知道 – 你知道什么了? |
[1:51:40] | Okay. Well, what do you want? | 好吧 你到底想要什么? |
[1:51:42] | Here you go. | 过去吧 |
[1:51:44] | Dez told me you were here. | 迪兹告诉我你在这儿 |
[1:51:48] | I wanna see you before you go. | 我想在你离开前看一下你 |
[1:51:49] | Kris, you could do 30 years for walking in the door. | 克里斯 再花30年我也不会接受你的 |
[1:51:53] | Okay? Do you understand that? For being here. | 好嘛?明白了吗? |
[1:51:55] | You can’t be bringing your kid in here, you got it? You can’t stay. | 你不能把孩子带到这儿 懂吗?你必须得走 |
[1:51:58] | I don’t wanna stay, I wanna go with you. | 我不想留下 我想和你在一起 |
[1:52:01] | – I wanna change too, Dougy. – Christ. | – 我也想做一些改变 道格 – 天啊 |
[1:52:03] | Why the fuck can’t I change? I could be a different person. | 为什么我不能去改变?我可以彻底改变的 |
[1:52:06] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:52:08] | You tell me what you want me to do. I’ll be whoever you want me to be, | 你让我干什么我就会去干什么 |
[1:52:13] | I’m leaving with somebody else. | 我要跟其他人走 |
[1:52:19] | Oh, yeah? | 真的? |
[1:52:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:52:24] | Why isn’t she here then? | 那她为什么不在这儿? |
[1:52:27] | Come on. What do you want me to tell you? | 得了 你到底想从我这儿知道什么 |
[1:52:29] | She’s going away with you, why isn’t she here? | 既然她要和你一起走 那她为什么不在这里 |
[1:52:32] | Where is she? She’s no! here. | 她在哪儿?她不在这儿 |
[1:52:35] | – Such a trashy little fuck pad. – Take it easy. | – 破地方破东西 – 别激动 |
[1:52:38] | After a Tiffany necklace, I thought a room at the Ritz. | 你送她项链 估计还送她豪华旅馆吧 |
[1:52:41] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:52:44] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:52:46] | Where did you hear that? Where’d you hear about a necklace? | 你从哪儿听说的?你从哪儿听说项链的事的? |
[1:52:50] | A little bird. | 你管我? |
[1:52:54] | Fucking smartass. Who told you that? Who told you about a necklace? | 别耍小聪明 谁告诉你的?谁告诉你项链的事的? |
[1:52:58] | I know you’d rather see a rope around my neck! | 我知道你为了她宁愿要我的命 |
[1:53:03] | You’re getting the fuck out of here. Let’s go. | 从我这儿滚出去 快 |
[1:53:05] | Come here, honey. I know, it’s gonna be okay. it’s all right. | 过来 宝贝 会没事的 没事啦 |
[1:53:08] | – We’re coming with you. – You’re getting out of here. | – 我们要跟你走 – 你们给我出去 |
[1:53:11] | Dougy, we’re fucking coming with you. | 道格 我们死也要跟着你 |
[1:53:13] | it’s time to go, Okay? Here we go. | 该走了 好嘛?走啊 |
[1:53:16] | Time to go, sweetheart, Okay? | 该走了 宝贝 好吗? |
[1:53:20] | – I’m not leaving here. – Let’s go. | – 我不会走的 – 走吧 |
[1:53:21] | – I’m not fucking leaving. – Take the kid home. | – 我死也不会离开这儿的 – 把孩子带回家吧 |
[1:53:23] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[1:53:25] | I can walk myself. | 我自己会走 |
[1:53:28] | Don’t you say no to me! | 你敢拒绝我! |
[1:53:33] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:53:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:53:44] | Will you quit fucking doing that? You’re making me nervous. | 不要再东张西望了 你让我很紧张 |
[1:54:02] | Yeah, we got a DWI over here, one car. | 耶 我们搞了把DW1 还有一辆车 |
[1:54:05] | Coughlin, Kristina. She had a kid with her. | 科格林 克里斯蒂娜 她带了个孩子 |
[1:54:09] | The mother’s at Mass General. She wanted me to call you. | 她在医院 她要我打电话给你 |
[1:54:12] | All right, yeah. I’ll be right there. | 嗯 知道了 我马上就到 |
[1:54:43] | Officer. | 警官 |
[1:54:45] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 嗯 出发吧 |
[1:54:54] | Down here. | 从那儿下 |
[1:55:49] | There’s the door. | 门在那儿 |
[1:55:51] | And remember, you never fucking saw me. | 记住 永远别说见过我 |
[1:55:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:56:10] | Dr. Forrest, dial 112, please. | 福瑞斯特医生 请拨112 |
[1:56:13] | Du Forrest, please dial 112. | 福瑞斯特医生 请拨112 |
[1:56:20] | Here he is, Mr. Six-Inches. | 哦 6英寸先生来了 |
[1:56:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:56:27] | You’re a crimestopper, figure it the fuck out. | 你是正义战士 快去阻止犯罪吧 |
[1:56:32] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[1:56:34] | I know you have oxycodone, cocaine and alcohol in your system. | 我知道你经常吸毒还醉酒 |
[1:56:39] | I know that you have five cars registered in your name. | 我知道你名下有5辆车 |
[1:56:42] | And I know right now, your daughter is sitting in the back of a state van… | 我知道你女儿正坐在一辆卡车的后面… |
[1:56:46] | …driven to the Department of Social Services. | …开往社会救济中心 |
[1:56:48] | So how long you wanna do this? | 那你到底要不要说? |
[1:56:50] | I’m a person, you know? | 我是个人 懂吗? |
[1:56:51] | A person who’s gonna need a plea agreement… | 是一个需要辩护托辞的人… |
[1:56:53] | …if you ever want to see your kid again. | …要是你还想再见到你孩子 |
[1:56:59] | Why is it always I’m the one who’s getting used? | 为什么被利用的总是我? |
[1:57:03] | What do you have? | 你知道什么? |
[1:57:11] | Knowing just that… | 只是知道… |
[1:57:14] | …Dougy’s going away after. | …道格完事后要走啦 |
[1:57:17] | Wait, what after? After what? | 停 完什么事?什么事之后? |
[1:57:22] | Krista, I need you to be smart here. | 克里斯塔 你得跟我说实话 |
[1:57:26] | This could be a big moment for Shyne. | 不然你可能见不到你孩子 |
[1:57:30] | Make a huge difference in her life. | 这可是关乎她一辈子的事情 |
[1:57:40] | We can help you, sweetheart. | 我们能帮助你的 宝贝 |
[1:58:36] | – You there? – I’m here. | – 你到位了 – 到位了 |
[1:58:38] | – All set. – Okay. Go ahead. | – 都弄好了 – 好 行动 |
[1:58:41] | All set. | 都准备好了 |
[1:58:51] | Who called 911? | 谁打了911? |
[1:58:54] | You the guys who called 911? | 是你们谁打了911? |
[1:58:55] | No one from here called. | 没人打过 |
[1:58:57] | Nah, we didn’t… It wasn’t us. | 没有 我们没打… 不是我打的 |
[1:58:59] | We got a 911 call. | 我们接到报警了 |
[1:59:00] | Robbery, guys. Come on. | 说是抢劫案 伙计们 你们不知道? |
[1:59:02] | – You said a robbery? – Yeah. | – 你是说抢劫案? – 是的 |
[1:59:04] | A call saying you’re being held up. | 有人打电话说你们被劫持了 |
[1:59:06] | – Let me call Mike. – We just walked past Mike. | – 我问下迈克 – 我们刚遇到迈克了 |
[1:59:07] | He let us in. | 他放我们进来的 |
[1:59:09] | Hey, look, guys, We got a distress call. All right? | 嘿 伙计们 我们被耍了 好吧? |
[1:59:12] | – So who made the call? – Nobody called from here. | – 那是谁打的电话? – 不是你们吗? |
[1:59:15] | No one called? What are we doing here? | 没人打过?那我们怎么会来? |
[1:59:18] | – Hold on. Where’s Mike? – I just told you where Mike was. | – 打住 迈克在哪儿? – 不是刚告诉你他在哪儿了吗 |
[1:59:21] | You boys see all right? | 你们看见了没事 |
[1:59:22] | – Huh? You fucking smartass. – Listen. Listen. | – 嗯?你们别耍小聪明 – 听 听我说 |
[1:59:25] | For our safety, for everyone’s safety, we need to see your IDs. | 为了安全起见 所有人的安全起见 我要看你们的身份证 |
[1:59:28] | Guys, hold up. We been here all morning, Take it easy. | 伙计们 打住 我们一整早上都在这里 别激动 |
[1:59:31] | My partner asked for your ID. All right? We don’t know you. | 我搭档要你的身份证 懂了没?我们不认识你 |
[1:59:34] | Till we identify all the parties involved here, we’re gonna need some IDs… | 直到确认你们是这儿的人 所以我们要看你们的身份证 |
[1:59:37] | …we need to see everyone on the ground. Right now. | …都趴到地上 快点 |
[1:59:40] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇哇 |
[1:59:41] | – Get your hand off your weapon. – Hey, relax. | – 不要碰武器 – 嘿 别紧张 |
[1:59:50] | – Get on the ground! – Get on the fucking ground. | – 趴地上! – 快他妈的趴地上 |
[1:59:53] | Hands behind your back. | 手放后面 |
[1:59:55] | Face down. | 脸贴地上 |
[1:59:56] | Behind your back. Come on. | 手放背上 快点 |
[2:00:05] | Get your hands behind your back. Hands behind your back. Let’s go. | 把你的手放在背上 手放背上 快点 |
[2:00:08] | – Take it easy. – Fuck. | – 别紧张 – 操 |
[2:00:17] | In the cash room. | 在金库里的 |
[2:00:19] | Arnold Washton. You live at 311 Hazer Street in Quincy… | 阿诺德·沃什顿 你住在昆西区哈热街311号 |
[2:00:23] | …with a wife named Linda and three small dogs. | 你老婆名字叫琳达 还有三只狗 |
[2:00:26] | Do not make a distress call. | 不要尝试报警 |
[2:00:28] | Also in the cash room: | 还有 |
[2:00:31] | Morton Previtt. You live at 27 Counting Lane, Randolph. | 莫顿·普雷维特 你住在兰道夫区康汀大道27号 |
[2:00:36] | Wife, also Linda. | 老婆也叫琳达 |
[2:00:38] | Morton, the Lindas want you to open this door. | 你们的老婆希望你能开门 |
[2:00:43] | We have men outside your homes. | 我们的人就在你家往外面 |
[2:00:49] | Back up. Back up. | 后退 后退 |
[2:01:13] | You think you’re gonna get out of here? | 你以为你们能够出去? |
[2:01:16] | I got friends that are guards at Walpole. They’ll make your lives hell. | 我在Walpole监狱有警卫朋友 他们会“好好”对待你们的 |
[2:01:19] | Well, don’t you worry about it, old-timer. | 谁让你担心这个了 老不死的 |
[2:01:21] | No one’s going to prison. | 没人会进监狱的 |
[2:01:41] | Ten more. | 还要10个 |
[2:01:43] | Right away. | 马上 |
[2:01:58] | Picking up. | 装起来 |
[2:02:31] | …least from the fan base when the Red Sox win. | 红袜子赢了 |
[2:02:34] | When the Red Sox win in extra innings and everybody can go home happy… | 当红袜子在加时赛赢的时候 人们都开开心心回家了… |
[2:02:38] | …and they’re singing ‘Dirty Water” | …还唱着“脏水”之歌 |
[2:02:44] | – How you doing? – Fucking beautiful. | – 怎么样? – 太他妈爽了 |
[2:02:48] | Come on. | 过来 |
[2:02:58] | Last motherfucker who robbed the Red Sox like this was Jack Clark. | 上次这样抢红袜子的是杰克·克拉克 |
[2:03:51] | Looked around the block. There’s no cars, no vans around. Nothing. | 看看周围 没车 什么都没有 |
[2:03:55] | Maybe we’re too early. Or too late. | 我们要么来早了 要么来晚了 |
[2:03:57] | Let’s go. I want this street clear. | 出发 我要清空整条街 |
[2:03:59] | Come on, get these people out of here. Let’s go. | 快点 把这些人弄走 |
[2:04:01] | We’ve been trying to hail security for the cash room. We’re not getting a response. | 我们尝试联系金库 但还是没回应 |
[2:04:09] | Okay, let’s go, Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 嗯 出发吧 快点出去 |
[2:04:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:04:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:04:22] | Shit. | 操 |
[2:04:44] | – Fuck! – Let’s get the fuck out of here! | – 我操! – 我们要杀出去! |
[2:04:52] | That’s us inside. | 那是我们的人在里面 |
[2:04:56] | Go! Go! | 撤 撤 |
[2:05:02] | Fuckers! | 擦操他娘的 |
[2:05:19] | Gloans! Gloans. Fuck. | 格劳恩斯! 格劳恩斯 操 |
[2:05:24] | – He all right? – He’s all right. They just got the vest. | – 他还好吧? – 他没事 打到防弹背心上了 |
[2:05:37] | Yo, Dez, get the plunger! | 呦 迪兹 守在那儿 |
[2:05:58] | Shut it! | 关上! |
[2:06:24] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[2:06:28] | They look like EMTs. | 他们看起来像内科急救专家 |
[2:06:29] | I count four. Maybe one down. | 我数了4个 貌似有一个被撂倒了 |
[2:06:32] | Go. | 继续 |
[2:06:36] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们要快点出去 |
[2:06:39] | There’s a million fucking cops out there. | 外面有很多条子 |
[2:06:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[2:06:48] | The three of us, even if we get out of here, we’re getting the full ride, okay? | 我们还剩3个人 就算跑出去仍然很危险 |
[2:06:53] | You walk out with your hands up, you could get seven years. | 你现在就举手出去 也就蹲7年 |
[2:06:57] | No one’ll think the worse of you. | 没人希望事情变糟 |
[2:07:01] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[2:07:08] | Cover your ears! | 捂上耳朵 |
[2:07:34] | No! | 不 |
[2:07:42] | – All right, go, go, go. – All right, move it out. | – 好了 进去 – 好了 行动 |
[2:08:02] | Fuck you! | 干你妹的! |
[2:08:09] | Move down. Get them the fuck out of here. | 把他们赶出去 |
[2:08:11] | Meet me at the fucking switch! | 在开关那里会合 |
[2:08:17] | They ain’t looking for fucking cops. | 他们不是来找死条子的 |
[2:08:20] | I’m gonna roll out the front… | 我去前面… |
[2:08:22] | …the two of youse beat it out the side in the fucking cop uniforms. | …然后你俩赶紧换上警服 |
[2:08:27] | The whole fucking force is out there, kid. | 全城的警察都出动了 |
[2:08:29] | You know I can take a pinch. | 我能撑一会的 |
[2:08:32] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll only give them your first name. | 不要担心 我什么都不会说的 |
[2:09:06] | Clear. | 安全 |
[2:09:12] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[2:09:15] | Move, move. | 上 上 |
[2:09:23] | Hey, don’t move. Don’t move. | 嘿 不要动 不要动 |
[2:09:26] | – Put your weapons down. – Fuck you. Boston P,D. | – 放下武器 – 去你妈的 波士顿警察 |
[2:09:29] | Look out, coming through. Stand down, Stand down. | 小心 当心 当心 |
[2:09:32] | See you in Florida, kid. | 佛罗里达见 兄弟 |
[2:09:34] | See you when you get back. | 回来了再见 |
[2:09:36] | All right. Go. | 嗯 走吧 |
[2:09:38] | All right, guys, let’s back up. Feds got this. | 好了 伙计们 我们撤吧 FBI来了 |
[2:09:45] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[2:09:46] | You B.P.D. need to fuck off. | 你们波士顿警察该滚蛋了 |
[2:09:48] | What are you doing? it’s an FBI crime scene. | 你们来干什么?这事归FBI管 |
[2:09:51] | Don’t put your hand up to me, Go. | 嚣张什么 快走 |
[2:09:52] | Jurisdiction, guys. Walk away. | 司法权 伙计 走开 |
[2:09:54] | That’s my kill. | 是我打中的 |
[2:10:09] | I don’t know if we’re dealing with… | 我不知道我们是不是在处理… |
[2:10:12] | …some high level of genius here with security… | …高智商犯罪… |
[2:10:14] | …but security’s saying they got hit by cops. | …但是保安说他们被警察袭击了 |
[2:10:18] | Cops? | 警察? |
[2:10:19] | Yeah. Two cops, they said. | 是的 2个警察 他们说的 |
[2:10:36] | Hold up. | 停一下 |
[2:10:38] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[2:10:40] | Pull up here. | 停在这儿 |
[2:10:54] | Officer, can you hold up a minute? | 警官 能停一会吗? |
[2:11:06] | Visual on Coughlin, heading south toward Boylston. | 发现科格林 朝南波尔斯顿方向去 |
[2:11:10] | Hotel parking lot on Van Ness. | 凡奈斯酒店停车场 |
[2:11:12] | He’s dressed as B.P.D. | 穿着波士顿警察制服 |
[2:11:14] | Copy. | 收到 |
[2:11:15] | Officer. | 警官 |
[2:11:19] | Coughlin. | 考富林 |
[2:11:59] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[2:12:02] | No! | 不 |
[2:12:06] | Move! Move! | 走 快走 |
[2:12:33] | Coughlin, throw down your weapon. | 考富林 放下武器 |
[2:12:37] | Fuck you. | 放你妈 |
[2:12:40] | Let me see those hands, right now. | 快举起手 马上 |
[2:12:41] | Fuck you! | 擦你妈 |
[2:12:50] | Move, move. | 快 快 |
[2:12:53] | You got 30 seconds, asshole. | 混蛋 我只给你30秒 |
[2:13:24] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[2:13:25] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[2:13:27] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[2:14:31] | Rusty, something went wrong. | 拉斯蒂 有些不对劲 |
[2:14:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[2:14:46] | Fergie. | 弗雷德 |
[2:14:48] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[2:15:20] | Fergie… | 弗雷德… |
[2:15:22] | …remember who clipped your nuts for you. | …还记得我说的要过要打爆你的蛋吗? |
[2:15:26] | I came in hot, saw the suspect run across the street with a Tec-9. | 我从此匆匆过来 看见嫌犯拿着TEC-9微冲枪过街 |
[2:15:30] | I lit up the tires, | 我停下车 |
[2:15:32] | I jumped out of the cruiser, | 跳了下来 |
[2:15:33] | engaged the suspect in gunfire. | 和嫌犯对峙 |
[2:15:36] | So that’s when… | 所以就是那时… |
[2:15:37] | – …you get out of your cruiser. – Yeah. | – …你跳出警车的 – 是的 |
[2:15:39] | At that point, I fired, struck the suspect at least once or twice. | 就在那时 我开枪了 嫌犯被困住 至少被困了一会 |
[2:15:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:15:44] | Multiple victims down. | 多名受害者被击毙 |
[2:15:46] | Location, 529 Main Street, Charlestown. | 地点是在查尔斯城529大街 |
[2:15:48] | – Uniformed officers on the scene. – That’s the Florist, | – 穿制服的警察 – 是花匠 |
[2:15:51] | Hey, Bobby, Bobby, what happened? | 嘿 伙计 怎么了? |
[2:15:52] | Somebody got Fergie. | 弗雷德被杀死了 |
[2:15:56] | – Jesus Christ, that’s gotta be MacRay. – Fuck, | – 天啊 肯定是麦克雷干的 – 操 |
[2:16:05] | Claire, it’s me. | 克莱尔 是我 |
[2:16:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[2:16:09] | I’ll be fine. I know. | 我会没事的 别担心 |
[2:16:10] | But I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我现在很好 没问题 |
[2:16:13] | Claire, I wanna meet you. | 克莱尔 我想见见你 |
[2:16:16] | It’s gotta be soon. I don’t have a lot of time. | 很快的 我没多少时间了 |
[2:16:21] | Can you meet me? | 你能见见我吗? |
[2:16:24] | Claire, please. | 克莱尔 求你了 |
[2:16:26] | I need to know. I gotta go. | 我要知道你怎么想的 我要走的 |
[2:16:29] | Can you come here? | 你能过来吗? |
[2:16:37] | You want me to come where you are now? | 你想让我去你那里? |
[2:16:44] | I don’t think that’s a good idea for me. | 对我来说我不认为这是个好主意 |
[2:16:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:16:57] | What if there are police there? | 要是那里有警察怎么办? |
[2:17:01] | There’s no one here. | 这儿没有 |
[2:17:09] | All right, well, if you think I should probably come by there… | 好吧 如果你想我去那里的话… |
[2:17:12] | …then I guess that’s what I’ll do. Yeah. | …我想我会过去的 |
[2:17:16] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[2:17:18] | Claire, listen, I’m… Listen. Listen to me. | 克莱尔 听着… 听我说 |
[2:17:23] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[2:17:26] | I’m sorry for what I did to you. | 我为对你所做的感到抱歉 |
[2:17:30] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[2:17:32] | Come down in the back and let me in in about an hour: | 到后院 我一小时后到 |
[2:17:38] | All right? | 行吗? |
[2:17:41] | I’ll see you. | 我要在那儿见你 |
[2:17:44] | Wait, Doug? Doug? | 等等 道格? 道格? |
[2:17:47] | – Yeah. – I want you to come. | – 嗯 – 我希望你能来 |
[2:17:48] | I really wanna see you. | 我真的想见你 |
[2:17:56] | It’ll be just like one of my sunny days. | 就像我的那些阳光明媚的日子 |
[2:18:11] | Well… | 嗯… |
[2:18:15] | …I’m on my way then. | …我马上就去 |
[2:18:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[2:18:24] | Goodbye, Claire. | 再见 克莱尔 |
[2:18:32] | All right, I’d say we’ve done our part here. | 好吧 任务完成了 |
[2:18:34] | You know what? Not now. | 知道吗?现在不适合 |
[2:18:43] | He says he’s coming, I want people at Logan, South Station… | 他说他会来 我要Logan 南站驻派都有人 |
[2:18:46] | …downtown, Greyhound, subway, everything. Now. | …市区 格里胡德 地铁 任何地方 |
[2:18:48] | – The city’s covered. – Good. | – 全城都布置好了 – 很好 |
[2:19:14] | We ‘re secure, and everything ‘s ready. | 部署好了 都准备好了 |
[2:19:23] | Sir, we need you to stay off the street. | 先生 请不要在街上乱窜 |
[2:19:24] | – Sir, we need you to stay off the street. – Just going to work. No problem. | – 先生 请不要在街上乱窜 – 去上班 没什么 |
[2:19:43] | – How long? – Forty minutes. | – 还有多久? – 40分钟 |
[2:19:45] | – Alleyway clear? – Yes, sir. | – 道路清了吗? – 是的 长官 |
[2:20:00] | We got nothing. Still no movement in the alley. Over. | 路上还没发现什么 完毕 |
[2:20:05] | Well, I guess he didn’t have as big a thing for you as you thought. | 我猜他没想到事情会这样 |
[2:20:10] | I guess not. | 我可不这么认为 |
[2:20:33] | “My sunny days.” | “阳光灿烂的日子” |
[2:20:43] | You know, Claire, we are a national organization. | 你懂的 克莱尔 我们可是全国性组织 |
[2:20:53] | All right, boys, let’s pack it up. He ain’t coming. | 好了 伙计们 把东西收拾一下吧 他不来了 |
[2:20:57] | Let’s get the description out. Let’s go. | 都撤走吧 撤退 |
[2:20:59] | We know what he looks like. | 我们有他照片 |
[2:21:02] | Let’s go ind him. | 找他去吧 |
[2:21:07] | All right. You good? | 好吧 你还好吗? |
[2:21:09] | Hey, best possible outcome, you know. | 嘿 这样其实最好 你懂的 |
[2:21:10] | Well done, well done. | 做的好 做的好 |
[2:21:50] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[2:22:57] | Claire, take this. | 克莱尔 收下 |
[2:23:01] | You’ll do better with it than I can. | 有了它比有我更好 |
[2:23:04] | By the time you read this, I’ll be long gone. | 当你读到这封信的时候 我已经走了 |
[2:23:07] | Not the way I planned it… | 并不是像我原先计划的那样… |
[2:23:09] | …but for the first time in my life, l?n leaving this city. | …但是是我生命中第一次离开查尔斯顿 |
[2:23:25] | Maybe if I go… | 或许我的离开… |
[2:23:27] | …I can stop looking. | …可以让我停止寻找 |
[2:23:51] | No matter how much you change… | 无论改变多少… |
[2:23:53] | You still have to pay the price for the things you’ve done. | 还是要为自己所做的事情付出代价 |
[2:23:59] | So I got a long road. | 我还有很长的路要走 |
[2:24:06] | But I know i’ll see you again. | 但是我们还会见面的 |
[2:24:15] | This side or the other. | 在里面或者外面 |