Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Tourist(致命伴旅)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Tourist(致命伴旅)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:致命伴旅
英文名称:The Tourist
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:09] Thank you, Detective 謝謝 警長
[01:17] -Any change? -Nothing since you left. -有情況嗎 -你離開後還沒有
[01:27] She seems to be looking for something. 她好像在找什麼
[01:30] Camera? 攝影機
[01:32] Camera 攝影機
[01:59] She has a nice ass. 這屁股真美
[02:02] Stay focused on the mission. 把注意力集中在任務上
[02:12] Keep an eye on her, but don’t get too close. 盯著她 但別離太近
[02:26] -Good morning -Good morning -早安 -早安
[02:28] What can I get for you? 您要點什麼
[02:30] Tea with milk and fresh orange juice 奶茶和新鮮橙汁
[02:31] and a croissant with butter, I’ve already attended to it. 黃油羊角麵包 老樣子嗎
[02:35] -Thank you -No problem. -謝謝 -不客氣
[02:43] -Do you have a visual? -I’ve got visual, she’s drinking her tea. -看到了嗎 -看得到 她在喝茶
[02:47] -Say again? -She’s drinking her tea! -什麼 -她在喝茶
[02:51] -Can I get you a tea, sir? -No, no thank you. -先生您要茶嗎 -不 不 謝謝
[03:09] -Good morning, sir -Good morning -早上好 -早上好
[03:11] -I’m looking for Elise Ward -Ward, the lady -麻煩找下伊莉斯·沃德 -沃德 那位女士
[03:15] Okay, thanks 好 謝謝
[03:19] -Good morning, Elise Ward? -Yes, that’s me. -早安 您是伊莉斯·沃德嗎 -對 我是
[03:22] I have a letter for you 有您的信
[03:23] She’s talking to someone 她在和人講話
[03:25] A delivery boy 一個快遞員
[03:37] Yes? 喂
[03:38] She’s at the usual cafe, she’s speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger… 她在往常的咖啡店裡和一個看上去是信使的人講話
[03:44] But you said to call if anything changed in her routine 你說她的日常有變動就通知你
[03:51] Stay on his face. His face! 放大臉部 他的臉
[03:59] -Do you think it’s Alexander Pierce? -I think everybody’s Pierce. -你覺得他是亞歷山大·皮爾斯嗎 -我覺得每個人都像
[04:05] No, it’s okay. It is a gift, you can keep it. 不必了 這是送您的
[04:08] Thank you 謝謝
[04:12] -Here you go, goodbye. -Goodbye. -給您的 再見 -再見
[04:24] Get him 抓住他
[04:25] Alright, grab him. 好 抓他
[04:29] Let’s move. 行動
[04:31] Sir, sir! Sir, we are police. 先生 我們是警察
[04:35] -What did I do? -You’re under arrest -我幹了什麼 -你被逮捕了
[04:38] -You’re coming with us. -What did I do? -Shh! -跟我們走一趟 -我做了什麼 -噓
[04:43] What are you arresting me for? 憑什麼抓我
[04:57] Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more… 伊莉斯 你可以不相信我
[05:01] But give me a chance to explain myself 但請給我一個解釋的機會
[05:04] I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail 警察正盯著你 要先甩掉他們
[05:08] Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon 乘里昂車站8:22的火車
[05:12] Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me 找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我
[05:23] Burn this letter. 閱後即焚
[05:25] It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander 請完全按照我的要求去做 愛你的亞歷山大
[05:35] It’s from him. 他寫的
[05:53] Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter! 拿回那封信 快去救出那封信
[05:55] Go, now! 快點
[06:07] -No, stop! Police! -What happened? -等等 我是警察 -怎麼了
[06:12] Well? 如何
[06:15] The letter is burned to shit. 信 媽的燒成灰了
[06:19] Don’t fucking touch it. 媽的別碰它
[06:21] Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I’ll send you someone. 把渣都收好拿去車上 我叫個人來
[06:49] The road’s too narrow, we have to go around. Quick! 路太窄了 繞一下
[07:02] Turn right! Quick, go! 右拐 快點
[07:35] Let’s go 走
[07:46] Police, make way! 警察 讓開
[07:59] Damn! 哎呀
[08:17] Wednesday meeting. 這是週三的會議
[08:27] So, Alexander Pierce has a new face Just as you suspected 正如你所疑亞歷山大·皮爾斯換了張臉
[08:33] I’d have thought it must’ve taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw 那一定花了不少他從雷金納德·肖那裡偷來的錢
[08:37] To finance this transformation 來做整容
[08:42] Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent 艾哈邁德·托貝利 阿爾及利亞裔快遞員
[08:47] Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child… 皮爾斯不僅得找個老婆 小孩
[08:52] He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be. 還矮了四英吋
[08:56] That must have been a big item of expenditure? 那得要多大開支
[09:01] Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case. 艾奇遜 恭喜你破案了
[09:10] Sir, this morning she recieved a note… and we have strong reason to believe – 頭兒 今早她收到一封信 我們有充分理由相信
[09:15] Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets 亞歷山大·皮爾斯在此擁有7.44億非法資產
[09:20] That given he is a British Subject, we might seize. 正因他是個英國人 我們才有理由抓捕
[09:24] This operation so far has cost me eight million pounds. 這個案子目前花了我八百萬磅
[09:29] If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful… 如果我覺得你有百分之一的希望能破案
[09:33] It would be rational for me to continue this operation… 我就會繼續撥款給這案子
[09:39] I do not. 可我不這麼認為
[09:45] … that’s an amendment… yes… 這個修正案 好
[09:56] Thank you, sir 謝謝您
[11:01] 8:22 8點22分
[11:04] -Sir, the projection for the faces you asked for -Not now -長官 您要的畫像 -等會兒
[11:10] 8:22 Lyon 8:22 里昂
[11:14] Are they meeting in Lyon at eight twenty-two? 八點二十二他們要在里昂見面
[11:17] -Gare de Lyon, perhaps? -Gare de Lyon… -可能是里昂車站 -里昂車站
[11:26] That’s it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she’s getting on a 8:22 train. 對 里昂火車站 她要上8:22的火車
[11:31] Go! 快去
[11:39] Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon 乘里昂車站8:22分的火車
[11:57] Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me 找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我
[13:12] -I’m sorry -What for? -抱歉 -為什麼
[13:29] Do you mind me smoking? It’s not a real cigarette. 介意我抽煙嗎 不是真煙
[13:32] -What? -It’s electronic -什麼 -電子煙
[13:34] It delivers the same amount of nicotine, 它也含尼古丁
[13:37] but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch! 不過煙是水蒸氣 瞧
[13:41] LED light LED燈
[13:44] That’s somewhat disappointing. 反而有點讓人失望
[13:48] Would you rather have me smoking for real? 你更想讓我真的抽煙嗎
[13:50] No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased. 不 我更希望你是個隨心所欲的男人
[13:56] -I’m Elise -I’m Frank -我叫伊莉斯 -我叫佛蘭克
[13:59] -That’s a terrible name -Yeah, that’s the only one I’ve got. -是個糟糕的名字 -對 不過我就這麼一個名字
[14:04] -Maybe we can find you another… -Okay -也許我們能想個別的 -好的
[14:12] -You’re British -Mmm -你是英國人 -對
[14:16] -I’m American -Hmm -我是美國人 -唔
[14:22] What brings you to Venice? 你來威尼斯做什麼
[14:25] You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train.. 你在看間諜小說 火車上的神秘女人
[14:29] You tell me what my story is. 你來說說我的故事
[14:33] Okay… 好吧
[14:38] I think you would be a diplomat attach? 我覺得你應該隸屬外交部
[14:42] Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father’s been kidnapped 或者是一個東德女孩 父親遭綁架
[14:49] And they’re blackmailing you into stealing something for them… 他們威脅你去幫他們偷東西
[14:52] Probably microfilm, there’s usually microfilm involved. 也許是偷微縮膠片 經常涉及這個
[14:55] -What awaits me? -Trouble, certainly -眼前有些什麼 -當然是麻煩
[14:58] -Danger? -Oh, yeah. -危險 -對
[15:00] You’ll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters! 大概在兩年之內有可能被槍斃
[15:06] Is there a man in my life? 我是真命天子嗎
[15:12] … have to wait and see. 誰知道
[15:15] -Invite me to dinner Frank -What? -佛蘭克 邀請我吃晚餐 -什麼
[15:21] -Would you like to have the dinner? -Women don’t like questions -你願意一起吃晚飯嗎 -女人不喜歡問句
[15:30] -Join me for dinner -Too demanding -跟我吃飯 -太強勢
[15:34] -Join me for dinner? -Another question -和我吃飯吧 -又是問句
[15:41] I’m having dinner… If you’d care to join me 如果你願意 請和我共進晚餐
[16:06] Musician? 音樂家
[16:11] Bartender? 調酒師
[16:18] I give up. 我放棄了
[16:20] Math, I teach maths. 數學老師
[16:24] I would not have guessed that. 我肯定猜不到
[16:28] I’d imagine you’re a cool math teacher, though? 是個很酷的數學老師吧
[16:31] Still a math teacher. 那也只是個數學老師
[16:47] -Can I take your picture? -Sure -能給你拍個照嗎 -行
[17:13] Urgent Message From: Unit 17 To: John Acheson 緊急郵件 來自:17組 至:約翰·艾奇遜
[17:36] -Could this be Pierce? -We’re still working on that -這是皮爾斯嗎 -我們還在查
[17:43] Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so… 我們只能參照速寫
[17:48] Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype 偏瘦 體型基本相同
[17:54] -Bottom line, could be him -I knew we couldn’t leave her -很可能是他 -我就知道我們少不了她
[17:57] Run a worldwide blind check on that face, Bet you ten quid there’s no match 全球數據庫掃瞄這張臉 我打賭沒有契合配對
[18:02] Okay, but what case number do you want to book it under? 登記在哪個案子下呢
[18:07] -Just run it -Do you really think it’s Pierce? -只管掃瞄 -你真覺得這就是皮爾斯嗎
[18:10] Run it. 查就是了
[18:21] Get me Italian Interpol. 轉意大利國際刑警
[18:35] I have a strange feeling that those two people over there are watching us 我總覺得那邊兩個人在監視我們
[18:50] Do you know something? I think you’re right 其實吧 我也這麼覺得唉
[18:54] Really? 真的
[19:01] You’re paranoid, math teacher 老師 您有妄想癥哦
[19:14] Memorize this face 記住這張臉
[19:16] The train arrives in 10 minutes Stop him when he descends. 這趟火車十分鐘內抵達 一下車就攔住他
[19:39] So, what are you doing all alone in the city of lovers? 你為何獨自來這個情人城轉悠
[19:44] Is there no one in your life? 沒有愛人嗎
[19:48] -There was. -What happened? -曾有過 -發生了什麼
[19:58] -She left me. -I’m sorry to hear that, Frank -她離開了我 -真遺憾 抱歉 佛蘭克
[20:17] Arrival at train station Venicia Santa Lucia in 10 minutes. End of the line 十分鐘後將到達終點 威尼斯的聖盧西亞火車站
[20:23] Guess I should go get my suitcase and stuff. 我得去拿行李了
[20:29] -Goodbye -Goodbye, thank you. -再見 -再見 謝謝
[21:10] Oh shit. 媽的
[21:25] -Sir -Wait -長官 -等等
[21:30] Pick someone my height and build 找個和我身高體型相當的人
[21:34] And make them believe it’s me 讓他們以為是我
[21:40] We did get an exact match 確實找到匹配的人了
[21:42] He’s a math teacher at Madson Community College 他是麥迪遜專科學校的數學老師
[21:45] Frank Tupelo 佛蘭克·圖佩洛
[21:48] Lost his wife in a car crash three years ago 三年前妻子因車禍去世
[21:50] He’s a tourist 是個觀光客
[21:55] Thank you 謝謝
[22:09] Get me Italian Interpol 接意大利國際刑警
[22:26] Yes? 喂
[22:30] Received 收到
[22:37] Abort. We go back to HQ quickly. 行動終止 速回總部
[22:42] On the other side. 另一邊
[23:29] -What are you doing? -The Internet Fraud Report -幹什麼 -互聯網欺詐報告
[23:36] So, this is what Alexander Pierce looks like? 亞歷山大·皮爾斯就長這樣嗎
[23:40] It’s above your clearance. Get back to your work. 這是機密 快回去工作
[24:16] He’s fluttering his eyelids like a girl, that’s his tell. 他像姑娘一樣眨眼 暴露了
[24:19] Go all in. 全跟
[24:25] Damn. 該死的
[24:31] Yes? 喂
[24:33] I have a piece of information for Mr. Shaw 我有給肖先生的消息
[24:37] It’s concerning Alexander Pierce 關於亞歷山大·皮爾斯的
[24:43] Alexander Pierce has just arrived in Venice 亞歷山大·皮爾斯剛抵達威尼斯
[24:46] With her. 和她在一起
[24:55] -Aleri. -Sir -阿萊內 -在
[24:57] -Change of course, Venice -Yes, sir -改行程 去威尼斯 -遵命
[25:02] Now what do I own in Venice? 我在威尼斯都有些什麼
[25:31] Hi 嗨
[25:32] -Do you want to come with me? -What? -一起嗎 -什麼
[25:39] Oh yeah, sure, I mean, I could use a lift, yeah. 噢 當然 我是說 可以搭個便車
[25:42] Thank you very -that’s very kind. 謝謝 你太好了
[26:22] Welcome to Venice, Madam 女士 歡迎來到威尼斯
[26:25] Bags. 包
[26:29] Thank you 謝謝
[26:33] Oh, uh, my bags! 噢 我的包
[26:36] Are you coming? 來嗎
[26:44] Thank you 謝謝
[26:51] Hello, Welcome to Hotel Danieri, Madam 您好 歡迎來到丹尼爾酒店
[26:54] Elise Clifton-Ward, and husband 伊莉斯·克利夫頓·沃德和丈夫
[26:59] We have arranged for you a wonderful suite… 我們為您安排好了最好的套房
[27:04] with bathroom and with… 有浴室和
[27:08] -May I have your documents, please? -Yes -能給我您的證件嗎 -給
[27:11] Thank you 多謝
[27:14] It will be my pleasure to show you up personally. Please, this way. 我來帶您上去 請這邊走
[27:18] Thank you 謝謝
[27:20] -Enjoy your stay, sir -Thank you -先生 祝您愉快 -謝謝
[27:36] Everything was arranged according to the precise instructions. 一切都謹遵指示安排
[27:39] I very much hope you will not be disappointed. 但願您能滿意
[27:42] We are entering the Doches Suite 這間是多赫套房
[27:45] A room that has been a home away from home for Marcel Proust and Honor?de Balzac 普魯斯特和巴爾扎克的第二個家
[27:56] -Have a nice day, sir -Thank you -祝您愉快 先生 -謝謝
[28:06] Make yourself at home 請隨意
[28:49] This really is a very nice hotel, isn’t it? 這確實是個很不錯的酒店
[28:53] They think of everything, don’t they? 他們想的真周到
[30:02] I know he will be with her. 我知道他肯定會和她一起
[30:04] They’ll be staying at one of the grand hotels. 肯定住在三大酒店之一
[30:06] The Pretty, The Regina, The Danieli. 漂亮的裡賈納·丹尼爾酒店
[30:09] I want you to keep a watch on all of them. 三家都盯著
[30:12] You can kill the girl, but you can’t kill him. 女的可以殺 男的留著
[30:17] Not until I have my money, that is. 得先拿回我的錢
[30:20] -Is that clear? -Yes, sir -Let’s go. -明白 -是的先生 -走吧
[30:38] Fine 好美
[30:42] -You’re ravenous. -Do you mean ravishing? -你餓嗎 -你是說好美嗎
[30:46] …I do. 沒錯
[30:48] -You’re ravenous -I am. -你才餓呢 -也對
[30:52] Come on! 來吧
[31:08] The, um, Skambian champagne risotto, please. 斯坎班香檳 燴飯 謝謝
[31:11] Excellent choice, excellent. 絕妙的選擇 太妙了
[31:20] He didn’t say that to me Did he not like my choice? 他沒誇我 覺得我選的不好
[31:26] Your choice was excellent. 你選的好極了
[31:46] Who is he? 是誰
[31:49] Hotels don’t give gifts like that, do they? Who is he? 酒店可不送這樣的禮物 那男人是誰
[31:56] -He’s someone they used to be very important to me -Used to? -是曾經對我很重要的人 -曾經
[32:03] Are you meeting him in Venice? 你要在威尼斯見他嗎
[32:07] I hope so. 希望如此
[32:10] -Part of me hopes I don’t -Why? -也希望不是 -為什麼
[32:16] Because I don’t like being told what to do. I don’t like being summoned. 因為我不喜歡被人指揮 不喜歡被召喚
[32:25] But it felt even worse not hearing from him for two years. 但兩年沒他的消息 感覺更糟
[32:44] It’s the Roman god, Janus. 這是羅馬的傑納斯神
[32:50] My mother gave it to me when I was little. 很小的時候媽媽給我的
[32:52] She wanted it to teach me that people have two sides; a good side, a bad side… 她告訴我 人都有兩面 好的和壞的
[32:58] Past and future 過去和未來
[33:01] And that we must embrace both in someone we love. 愛一個人就要接受他的全部
[33:09] And I tried… 我試過了
[33:22] What’s he like? 他是什麼樣的人
[33:26] He’s… different from anybody I know. 他是我所遇到最與眾不同的人
[33:37] Different’s good. 與眾不同是好事
[33:42] Where I come from the highest compliment… that you can offer a person… 在我們那兒 對人最高的讚美
[33:47] Is to say that they’re down to earth… Grounded. 就是腳踏實地普通
[33:52] I hate it. Drives me nutso. 我討厭這樣 簡直要抓狂
[34:03] Would you like another Americano? 您還要加美式咖啡嗎
[34:08] I don’t know, would I? 不知道 要嗎
[34:13] It really was a very nice restaurant, wasn’t it? Oh. Very nice wine. 這真是個不錯的餐廳 對吧 不錯的酒
[34:20] I’m making us a nice little drink. Which is very nice of me, isn’t it? 我調了點不錯的飲料 我很不錯吧
[34:29] Thank you 謝謝
[34:31] Were those flowers here when we checked in? 我們來的時候有這些花嗎
[34:49] It is an invitation to a Ball, two nights from now. 是後天的舞會邀請函
[34:56] You’ve been summoned 你被召喚了
[34:59] It appears I have. 可不是嘛
[35:39] May I pay you a compliment? 我能讚美你一句嗎
[35:43] Another question you need never ask. 又是個不該問的問句
[35:48] You are the least down to earth person I’ve ever met. 你是我所見過的最不普通的人
[36:15] It’s been a long day. I do hope the couch will be comfortable. 今天累壞了 希望沙發睡得舒服
[36:22] Good night 晚安
[39:51] Sorry, sir. Good morning. 打擾了 先生 早上好
[39:54] My name is Guido, your waiter. 我叫蓋德 為您服務
[39:58] I’m Frank. What’s this? 我叫佛蘭克 這是什麼
[40:02] It’s your breakfast, sir. 您的早餐 先生
[40:05] -I didn’t order any. -The lady ordered it for you, when she left -我沒點 -女士離開時 為您點的
[40:18] When she left? 離開時
[40:46] Have a nice day, sir. 祝您愉快 先生
[41:18] -Hi. -Alexander let’s go see an old friend -嗨 -亞歷山大 去見個老朋友吧
[41:25] -I’m not sure he’s Pierce -The boss warned us about this -他可能不是皮爾斯 -老闆警告過我們
[41:29] Get him! 抓住他
[41:44] -Hello, please help -Hello, sir -喂 救命 -您好 先生
[41:47] Hello, I’m in need of help there are two men trying to break down the door 你好 我需要幫助 有兩個人正破門而入
[41:52] I see, what kind of problem do you have with the door, sir? 明白了 您覺得門有什麼問題嗎
[41:55] No, no, no, there are two men with guns trying to break in! 不不 兩個帶槍的人想闖進來
[41:58] Two men carrying pistols 倆人 拿槍
[42:00] -Your spanish is excellent, sir -Thank you -先生 您的西班牙語說的太好了 -謝謝
[42:04] -I gotta go! -Sir? -我得走了 -先生
[42:09] Americans… 美國人真是
[42:28] The boss wants him alive! 老闆說要活捉
[42:39] She’s returned. 她回去了
[43:04] Get ready to intervene. 準備進行干預
[43:08] -Yes -Commander Acheson, -是 -艾奇遜警官
[43:10] two armed men are chasing the American from yesterday. 兩個拿槍的人在追昨天那個美國人
[43:12] Shots have been fired. Request permission to intervene. 開槍了 請求允許干預
[43:15] Do you still have Elise? 你們還盯著伊莉斯嗎
[43:19] We still have a visual on Elise Ward, but the American is in imminent danger. 我們還盯著伊莉斯·沃德 但那美國人很危險
[43:22] You mean the mathematics teacher from Wisconsin? I’d say not our mandate. 你說那個威斯康辛州的數學老師 不是我們的任務
[43:26] Sir, this man is in real peril. 先生 這人危在旦夕
[43:30] This is exactly why she chose him, to distract us. 這就是她的目的 分散我們的注意力
[43:34] Stay with her 盯著她
[43:35] Do not move unless she moves. Am I making myself crystal clear? 在她行動前不要有任何動作 明白
[43:40] Sir, they will kill him. 可是他會被殺的
[43:46] Not our mandate. 和我們無關
[44:41] -Look at that man! -What the hell? -看那個人 -搞什麼鬼
[44:47] Center, send someone to the market! 總部 派人來市場
[44:51] There is a nut trying to kill himself. American, I bet. 有個呆子想自殺 肯定是美國人
[44:55] Stop, stop! 別動
[44:58] Do not jump! 別跳
[45:19] -I’m so sorry -Asshole! -我很抱歉 -混蛋
[45:22] I’m sorry! 對不起
[45:27] -Stop him -I’m sorry, sorry! -攔住他 -對不起 讓一下
[45:54] -Answer the phone. -Yes, sir. -接電話 -是
[46:10] -I think you need it more than I. -Thank you -你比我更需要清醒一下 -謝謝
[46:16] You’re welcome 別客氣
[46:20] Smoke? 抽煙嗎
[46:25] No? 不要
[46:40] -Now, you wish to report a murder? -No. -你要報謀殺案 -不
[46:45] Some people tried to kill me 有人試圖殺我
[46:48] I was told you are reporting a murder. 我聽說你要報謀殺案
[46:50] Attempted murder. 謀殺未遂
[46:54] -That’s not so serious. -No, not when you downgrade it from murder. -不怎麼嚴重啊 -你從謀殺降級下來是不嚴重
[47:00] But when you upgrade it from room service, it’s quite serious. 不過你要是跟房間服務比呢 可就嚴重多了
[47:03] -So is assaulting a Police Officer. -That was an accident. -你襲警不也一樣麼 -那是意外
[47:07] The Officer feels differently. 那位警官可不這麼認為
[47:11] …With all due respect, sir 恕我冒昧 先生
[47:14] …I think maybe I should be talking with someone 我覺得我應該跟那個
[47:19] …Someone not Italian. 不是意大利人的談談
[47:24] -Like the Embassy, or Interpol. -Interpol? -比如大使館的 或者國際刑警 -國際刑警
[47:27] I’m an American citizen. 我是美國公民
[47:30] -What does that mean? -I do not know. -那怎麼了 -我不知道
[47:33] But I was involved in something here and no offense, this is not a local issue. 冒昧的提醒一下 既然我在這出了事 就不歸本地管轄了
[47:37] What is it you think you’re involved in? 你覺得你出什麼事了
[47:44] It all started when I met a woman on the train from Paris 那要從我在巴黎的火車上遇到一個女人說起
[47:49] -This already good! -No, no. -不賴嘛 -不不
[47:52] She took me to her hotel. 她帶我去她酒店了
[47:53] -Ah, wonderful! -No, no. -啊 太好了 -不是
[47:55] …she’s involved with another man, I think she’s in love… 她跟一男的有瓜葛 我覺得她正戀愛呢
[47:59] -Sorry to hear that -I know -那很遺憾 -我知道
[48:04] …Anyway 反正
[48:06] This man, whatever his story is. Some people are obviously trying to kill him. 這男的 不管是幹嘛的吧 顯然有人要殺他
[48:13] -How do you know this? -Because they tried to kill me. -你怎麼知道的 -因為他們要殺我
[48:18] -They tried to kill you? -Yes! -他們要殺你 -是啊
[48:21] Because they must have thought that I was him. 因為他們肯定把我當成他了
[48:31] -I like you Mr. Tupelo -I like you too, sir -我喜歡你 圖佩洛先生 -我也喜歡你 先生
[48:36] But surely you understand how strange this all sounds. 可你自己聽聽你編的這亂七八糟
[48:44] Come with me 跟我來
[48:53] Where are you taking me? 你要帶我去哪
[49:00] Oh! You’re going to lock me in there? 啊 你要把我關起來
[49:10] Please don’t do this. Sir, I’ve done nothing wrong 別這樣 先生 我沒犯錯啊
[49:17] -Please! -It’s only until I check some facts -求你了 -等我去核實幾件事
[49:26] Hi. 嗨
[49:40] Your facts checked out. We have to leave. 你的情況都弄清了 咱們得離開這
[49:45] -You’re not safe here -I don’t understand -你在這不安全 -我不明白
[49:49] This has to look right. 這事得裝的像點
[49:54] Come on 走
[49:59] The man you’re talking about is called Alexander Pierce 你說的那個男人叫亞歷山大·皮爾斯
[50:02] …who stole big money from a gangster. 他從一個黑幫那偷了一大筆錢
[50:05] They came to Venice to find him 他們來威尼斯找他
[50:08] They think you are him 把你當成了他
[50:11] They placed a… how do you say… bounty on your head. 他們開了一個 該怎麼說呢 他們懸賞要你的腦袋
[50:19] That’s why you’re not safe. 所以你不安全
[50:30] Wait here for a moment 在這等會
[50:56] You’ve come to buy a key? 你們來買鑰匙
[51:11] Brand new bills, I appreciate it 嶄新的票子 謝啦
[51:22] You think we cheat you? 你以為我們騙你
[51:24] Of course not, I just enjoy counting 當然沒有 我就是享受數錢的快感
[51:36] Well, gentlemen, Alexander Pierce is all yours. 好了 先生們 亞歷山大·皮爾斯歸你們了
[51:49] Do not shoot him! 別傷著他
[52:11] I think we lost them! 甩掉他們了吧
[52:14] I’d really like to take these off! 能把這玩意解開麼
[52:16] We have to wait until we get to open waters 咱們得抓緊開到開闊的水域裡
[55:25] It suits you perfectly, sir You have a wonderful figure. 跟您太貼身了 先生 您身材真好
[55:29] -You think it’s a little loose? -No, it’s of the utmost magnificence -你不覺得有點松 -沒有 實在是太華麗了
[55:42] Fourteen red, bet made. 紅色14號 買定離手
[55:47] Wager, sir? 先生下注麼
[55:50] Forty-two red 紅色42號 買定離手
[55:55] -They’re back. -Yeah, bring them in. -他們回來了 -嗯 帶進來吧
[55:58] -I’ll come back tomorrow? -No, no, no, stay. -我明天再來 -不用 等著吧
[56:11] We tried everything, sir 我們盡力了 先生
[56:14] -But he got away. -So I heard, so I heard. -不過他跑了 -我聽說了 我聽說了
[56:18] They’re referring to the young man who stole $2.3 billion dollars from me. 他們在說那個偷了我23億美金的小子
[56:26] You know, I worked very hard for years so I wouldn’t have to 你知道我拼了好多年 才混到不用自己
[56:30] do the dirty work any more. No more chasing traitors 親手去幹那些髒活 不用再去追查叛徒
[56:34] …No more killing 不用再打打殺殺
[56:38] Now I employ people to do those things for me 現在我僱人來替我幹這些事
[56:43] Except that you don’t! 可你卻幹不好
[57:24] -Does it look alright? -Yes! -看起來還不錯吧 -是
[57:29] -Like always. -What’s always? -一如往常 -往常怎麼了
[57:34] Very good. 好極了
[57:37] Yes, I think it looks alright! 嗯 我覺得看起來不錯
[57:55] Huh, so that’s how you pick a lock. 喲 原來你這麼開鎖啊
[57:57] How do you know how to do that? 你是怎麼知道的
[58:03] Where’s the owner of this boat? Bottom of a canal? 這艘船的主人呢 河底下吧
[58:08] Sitting at a cafe with a pocketful of Euros 揣著一袋歐元坐在咖啡廳裡呢
[58:13] Why is this happening? Why is everyone trying to kill me? 為什麼會這樣 為什麼人人都要殺我
[58:20] Because I kissed you. 因為我吻你了
[58:30] Do I look that much like him? 我跟他長得有那麼像
[58:36] I am sorry I got you involved in all this. 對不起 把你捲進這些事情
[58:39] Why are you involved in all this? 那你為什麼捲進了這些事情
[58:44] -Because I’m in love with him. -Really? I’m not. -因為我愛上他了 -是麼 我可沒有
[58:49] …Seriously, help me understand why? 真的 幫我搞清楚為什麼
[58:52] I honestly didn’t think he would let it go this far. 其實我沒覺得他會玩這麼大
[58:55] I didn’t think he would let Shaw get to you. 我以為他不會讓肖找上你
[58:58] Shaw -that’s the man who Pierce stole from? 肖 就是皮爾斯偷過的那個
[59:03] Reginald Shaw. Alexander used to be his private banker. 雷金納德·肖 亞歷山大以前是他的私人理財師
[59:10] -I thought he was Russian or something like that. -He surrounds himself with the Russians. -我還以為他是個俄國佬呢 -他身邊都是俄國佬
[59:15] But he’s as English as Alex and I. 不過他跟我和亞歷克斯一樣 是英國人
[59:19] Give me your hand 把手給我
[59:21] Now he owns most of the casinos and brothels from here to Novus Brusk 從這裡到羅福斯·貝拉斯科的所有賭場和妓院 都是他的
[59:29] Once, he bragged to Alexander that he had every man killed 有次他跟亞歷山大吹牛 說他把他老婆認識他之前
[59:33] his wife had slept with before she met him. 睡過的所有男人都殺了
[59:36] And when he found out how many there had been… he killed her too. 然後發現有過那麼多人 就把她也殺了
[59:42] There you are. 行啦
[59:46] What made Pierce think he could take on a guy like that? 那皮爾斯憑什麼認為能搞定一個這樣的人
[59:51] It’s just who he is. 他就是那樣
[1:00:00] Could you ever feel like that about someone like me? 你會對一個像我這樣的人 有那種感覺麼
[1:00:07] I don’t regret it, you know. Kissing you. 你知道 我不後悔 吻了你
[1:00:15] I have to go check the, umm… the thing… 我得去看看 呃 那啥
[1:00:41] Where are we going? 咱們要去哪
[1:01:04] The airport? 機場
[1:01:06] -Where are we going? -You’ll see. -咱們要去哪 -等會就知道了
[1:01:13] Tie us up, would you? 栓到樁上 好麼
[1:01:30] I wish we’d met in another life, Frank. 來生再見吧 佛蘭克
[1:01:37] Take the next flight back to America, you’ll find what you need in the bag. 搭下一班飛機回美國吧 包裡有你需要的東西
[1:01:43] Be safe. 注意安全
[1:02:08] But I’m in love with you… 可我愛上你了
[1:03:33] Agent Elise Clifton-Ward. Identification number M, F, S, 98495, G 我是伊莉斯·克利夫頓·沃德探員 身份代碼 MFS98495G
[1:04:32] Well, you’ve certainly blown your cover now. 你終於是把自己臥底身份透露了
[1:04:34] I’m ready to give you Pierce. 我準備把皮爾斯交給你
[1:04:49] You’re ready to give me Pierce? 你準備把皮爾斯交給我
[1:04:54] Well that’s interesting. 挺搞笑的
[1:04:55] So you’re aren’t here to beg me to lift your suspension? 這麼說 你不是來求我再寬限幾天
[1:05:00] You’ve actually come to do your job? 你真是來盡你的職責嗎
[1:05:03] Allow me to ask. Why now? 請允許我問一句 為什麼是現在
[1:05:11] You live with a man for an entire year. 你跟這個人生活了一整年
[1:05:13] During which time, we don’t get one single useable photograph. 在這期間 我們連一張能用的照片都沒拿到過
[1:05:19] Now you’re ready to give him up? 現在你說要放棄他
[1:05:25] It’s because of that tourist, isn’t it? 是因為那個遊客 對吧
[1:05:30] I want to put an end to this before someone gets killed. 我想在有人被殺之前 把這件事了結掉
[1:05:44] …I wish I could understand your choice in men. 我怎麼就琢磨不透你挑男人的審美標準
[1:05:49] …The fugitive thief? 一個流竄的賊
[1:05:52] Well, that’s exciting, perhaps 好吧 沒準挺刺激的
[1:05:56] But a school teacher from Wisconsin? 可一個威斯康辛來的老師
[1:06:02] Who’d have thought your tastes were so provincial? 誰能想到你的品味這麼爛俗呢
[1:06:07] -Do you want Pierce or not? -Yes -你還想要皮爾斯麼 -想
[1:06:13] I’m meeting him at a ball. Tonight. 我會在今晚的舞會跟他見面
[1:06:17] You know you’ll have to wear a wire? 你知道你得帶對講機吧
[1:07:02] Hello Madam 歡迎 女士
[1:07:36] She’s moving toward the southeast corner 她正前往東南角
[1:07:48] Where’ve you been? 你去哪了
[1:07:52] I thought you’d never get here. 我還以為你永遠不會來了
[1:07:55] Really? 是嗎
[1:07:58] So tell me 當然
[1:08:01] Is that our man? 這是目標嗎
[1:08:04] How could you be so sure I was coming? 那你怎麼確定我會來呢
[1:08:07] I just knew it. 我就是知道
[1:08:10] Fate wouldn’t bring me to an evening like this with no reason. 命運把我安排在這樣一個夜晚 必有其緣由
[1:08:14] As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was. 你走進來的一剎那 我就知道這緣由是什麼了
[1:08:21] -No? -No -不是嗎 -不
[1:08:30] Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman 這是公子哥菲利普·奧甘扎農場主 著名擊劍手
[1:08:36] Well, he won’t be dueling tonight. 他今晚不用耍大刀了
[1:09:09] Wait! 等等
[1:09:11] Alexander! Excuse me. 亞歷山大 對不起
[1:09:14] It’s Pierce, he’s here. 是皮爾斯 他在這
[1:09:16] He just left her an envelope. Pull up the footage, we have his face. 他剛給她留了個信封 鏡頭拉近 看清他的臉
[1:09:35] Frank. 佛蘭克
[1:09:38] I don’t bloody believe this! 我真他娘的不信了
[1:09:41] Alright, get that moron out of here. 把這個蠢貨弄出去
[1:09:43] You shouldn’t be I can’t, I’m sorry. 你不該在 我不能 對不起
[1:10:03] Come on, you owe me a dance. 來吧 你欠我一支舞
[1:10:17] You shouldn’t be here. 你不應該來這
[1:10:19] No, Elise. This is the only place on earth I should be. 不 伊莉斯 這是我最應該在的地方
[1:10:30] How did you get in here? 你怎麼進來的
[1:10:32] I told the doorman, you’re my wife 我跟門衛說你是我老婆
[1:10:34] and I wanted to keep an eye on you. 說我想盯著你點兒
[1:10:36] Italians are big on that kinda thing 意大利佬對這種事很重視
[1:10:41] -Leave. -No. -走吧 -不
[1:10:49] Do you like the suit? You paid for it. 你喜歡這身衣服麼 你掏的錢
[1:10:55] I’ve been thinking about your friend Pierce, and his plan. 我一直在想你的朋友 皮爾斯還有他的計劃
[1:10:59] So far, I’m thinking it hasn’t worked out for him. 目前來看 我覺得他的計劃沒成功
[1:11:03] No? 沒有麼
[1:11:04] No, take that gangster guy. 沒 比如那個黑幫頭子
[1:11:08] -Shaw? -Yeah, Shaw. -肖 -對 肖
[1:11:11] I don’t believe that Pierce was prepared for him being here. The whole chase. 我認為皮爾斯沒料到他會現身 來這裡抓他
[1:11:17] Will you please leave? 你能走嗎
[1:11:22] You’re kinda worried about me, aren’t you? 你有點擔心我呀 對吧
[1:11:24] Yes. 是
[1:11:25] And I’m worried about you 我也擔心你
[1:11:32] And I’m not leaving without you 我不會丟下你自己走的
[1:11:36] You were part of the plan. You were useful, that’s all. 你是這個計劃的一部分 我利用了你 僅此而已
[1:11:43] Why do you think, I saw you on the train and my heart stopped? 你想什麼呢 我在火車上遇見你 激動的心跳停止了
[1:11:47] Leave. 走吧
[1:12:04] This way please. 請這邊走
[1:12:06] Excuse me sir, I think you’ve made a mista– 不好意思 先生 你們弄錯
[1:12:30] Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, Tonight 今晚 福桑塔門特·桑·賈科莫街23號
[1:12:36] What’s it say? 信裡說什麼
[1:12:42] What’s it say? 信裡說什麼
[1:12:57] Ms. Ward’s boarding the boat. 沃德女士要登船了
[1:13:01] It looks like they’ve called up her boat, what should I do? 好像他們給她叫船了 怎麼辦
[1:13:05] -She may just be playing with us, -Let’s wait. -她可能跟咱耍花樣呢 -等等看
[1:13:14] Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, please 去福桑塔門特·桑·賈科莫街23號
[1:13:17] Okay, good. We have the address. 好 咱們有地址了
[1:13:19] I’m going to follow her on the boat. 我會跟著她的船
[1:13:21] I want snipers on all surrounding roofs 狙擊手在周圍所有房頂待命
[1:13:24] and if you get a visual on Pierce first, call. 一旦發現皮爾斯出現 馬上報告
[1:13:51] The Commissioner wants a report. 局長要聽情況匯報
[1:14:10] Hello? 喂
[1:14:13] Let’s have a little fun with him 咱們逗他玩玩
[1:14:15] Please? 有人嗎
[1:14:21] Who are you people? Where are we going? 你們是誰 帶我去哪
[1:14:25] Well, I don’t know, Alexander. Where are we going? 我不知道 亞歷山大 咱們要去哪裡
[1:14:31] I’m not Alexander, my name’s Frank Tupelo. 我不是亞歷山大 我叫佛蘭克·圖佩洛
[1:14:36] I’m an American citizen and I have rights 我是美國公民 我有我的權利
[1:14:38] I don’t care what you call yourself these days 我不管你現在自稱什麼
[1:14:41] Your name’s Alexander Pierce and you have no rights 你叫亞歷山大·皮爾斯 你沒任何權利
[1:14:44] Not until you pay us 744 million pounds back taxes 除非你交上7.44億英鎊的稅款
[1:14:50] Seven hundred and forty-four million? 7.44億
[1:14:52] Looks like someone else is following our target. 好像還有人在跟著咱們的目標
[1:14:59] Reginald Shaw. Well, this could be fun. 雷金納德·肖 這下有的玩了
[1:15:04] Alright, stay close but not too close 跟緊了 不過也別太緊
[1:15:06] -And get the office to send me an interpreter. -Right. -給我聯繫總部 我需要個翻譯 -好的
[1:15:09] Yes, 744 million 對 7.44億
[1:15:13] You didn’t think we knew about that bank account in Liechtenstein. 你以為我們不知道你在列支敦斯坦的銀行賬號嗎
[1:15:18] I don’t know what you are talking about 我不知道你在說什麼
[1:15:19] Listen 聽著
[1:15:22] …You asshole. 你這個混蛋
[1:15:25] I know everything about you. 我知道你的底細
[1:15:27] I even know how much that face cost. 我甚至知道你這張臉值多少
[1:15:30] 24 million wired to a Brazilian surgeon 你從一個我們跟蹤的瑞士銀行賬戶
[1:15:32] from a numbered Swiss bank account. 給一個巴西整容醫生匯了二千四百萬
[1:15:34] I haven’t been able to prove it 我雖然沒法證明這些
[1:15:37] …But now I don’t have to. 不過現在也不用證明了
[1:15:40] …Because I just lock you in a box in the basement 因為我會把你關在地下室的籠子裡
[1:15:43] Until you tell me where the money is. 直到你招出錢在哪兒
[1:15:57] It’s alright. 沒事啦
[1:15:58] It’s alright, Frank. 沒事啦 佛蘭克
[1:16:01] I know you’re not Alexander Pierce 我知道你不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯
[1:16:04] But you know who you are? You’re a moron. 不過你知道你是誰嗎 你是個蠢貨
[1:16:08] And you’re a moron that almost ruined my ? million pound sting operation. 你這蠢貨差點攪黃了我花費八百萬英鎊做的好局
[1:16:13] Twice… 兩次
[1:16:15] So you’re going to stay here until this is all over. 所以事情沒完之前 你得在這呆著
[1:16:18] Please, you can’t do this I haven’t done anything 求你了 你不能這樣做 我什麼都沒干啊
[1:16:21] I shouldn’t be here. 我不應該在這
[1:16:23] Know what I think? 你知道我怎麼想的嗎
[1:16:26] …I think that this is the one place on Earth 我認為這裡是天底下
[1:16:29] You really should be. 你最該呆的地方
[1:16:36] How was your night at the hotel? 你在酒店的那一夜怎麼樣呀
[1:16:39] She’s quite something, I’m sure. 她夠爽的吧 我敢肯定
[1:16:42] Target is about 200 yards away from destination. 目標距離目的地200碼
[1:16:45] -We are matching speed. -Good. -咱們速度剛剛好 -好
[1:16:47] But don’t get too close. 不過別跟太緊
[1:16:50] I don’t want to scare Pierce off again. 我不想再把皮爾斯嚇跑了
[1:17:02] We’re here. 到了
[1:17:09] -Go ahead. -Thank you. -直走就是了 -謝謝
[1:17:11] I won’t be needing you any more this evening. 今晚不需要你的船了
[1:18:05] Magnificent. 太美了
[1:18:09] I’ve never really understood the love that people devote to each other. 我一直不理解所謂人與人之間付出的愛情
[1:18:15] Money, yes. Possessions, yes. 錢 可以 財產 也可以
[1:18:17] But people are so unreliable, they sicken decay and die. 可人太靠不住了 生老病死的
[1:18:23] But this, this is worth dying for. 但這些 為這些東西賣命是值得的
[1:18:45] …such good taste 品味真不錯
[1:18:48] We’re live. 有圖像了
[1:18:55] Oh, yes, do sit down. 哦 對了 請坐
[1:18:58] When are you going in? 你們什麼時候進去
[1:19:00] You’re welcome to stay and watch 你要是閉上嘴
[1:19:01] If you can keep your mouth shut 就歡迎你坐這裡觀賞
[1:19:04] You know, Alexander was like a son to me 你知道 亞歷山大對我來說像個兒子
[1:19:06] I loved him. 我愛他
[1:19:09] That brilliant, playful, disrespectful young bastard. 那個聰明絕頂 貪玩又無禮的小混蛋
[1:19:16] I even thought he and I were two of a kind. 我甚至覺得他跟我是一類人
[1:19:19] I took great pleasure never knowing what the scamp would do next. 你永遠不知道這個調皮鬼會做什麼 這讓我非常歡樂
[1:19:26] Until one day, what he did next… didn’t give me any pleasure at all. 直到有一天 他做的事讓我一點都歡樂不起來了
[1:19:33] …You know, in our quaint legal system 你知道 在我獨特的規矩中
[1:19:36] …When a man sleeps with my wife 要是有人睡了我老婆
[1:19:37] …I kill him and her. Get away scot-free 我就把他跟我老婆都殺掉 我自己太平無事
[1:19:41] …Crime of passion as it was called 有人稱之為衝動犯罪
[1:19:43] But my passion extends to all the things I own 不過我的衝動覆蓋了我擁有的一切
[1:19:47] They are me, they represent me. 他們就是我 他們代表了我
[1:19:52] So if a man steals from me, I kill him … 所以如果有人偷我東西 我會殺了他
[1:19:55] … I kill his wife, his children, his mother 還有他老婆 他的孩子 他母親
[1:20:00] …I might even throw in the family doctor 沒準我還會額外贈送一個
[1:20:02] for good measure. 他的家庭醫生
[1:20:03] For he has taken from me something for which I have paid the infinite price. 因為他所拿走的東西 我曾付出過無窮的代價
[1:20:08] My Soul. 我的靈魂
[1:20:14] That’s something these idiots will never understand. 這是這些白癡永遠都不會明白的
[1:20:37] He’s not coming, is he? 他不會來的 對嗎
[1:20:41] He sent you to get the money. 他讓你來取錢
[1:20:46] So where is it? Where’s my money? 那錢在哪 我的錢在哪
[1:20:53] -Where is the safe? -I don’t know. -保險箱在哪 -我不知道
[1:20:57] Where is the safe? 保險箱在哪
[1:21:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:21:03] You don’t know? 你不知道
[1:21:16] Is it behind this bookcase here? 是在這個書架後面嗎
[1:21:26] …Or, perhaps 哦 那沒準是
[1:21:29] …This one here 這邊這個
[1:21:45] -Where is the safe? -… I don’t know, I haven’t seen him -保險箱在哪 -我不知道 我沒見過他
[1:21:49] Please, you have to do something 求你了 你得採取點措施啊
[1:21:50] Permission to fire? 請求開火
[1:21:51] Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Not until Pierce shows himself. 不准開槍 重複 不准開槍 除非皮爾斯出現
[1:21:56] You’re very beautiful, Elise. 你很美 伊莉斯
[1:21:58] Try to combine it with a little intelligence. 要是再有點智商就更好了
[1:22:01] -And tell me where the safe is. -If I knew it, I would tell you. -告訴我保險箱在哪 -我知道的話會告訴你的
[1:22:08] In my opinion she knows nothing. 我覺得她不知道
[1:22:12] You have to go in. They’re gonna kill her. 你們必須動手了 他們會殺了她
[1:22:15] -Where’s my interpreter? -They’re going to kill her. -我的翻譯呢 -他們會殺了她的
[1:22:18] -She can handle herself. -She can handle herself? -她自己能應付 -她自己能應付
[1:22:22] She’s one of us. 她是我們的人
[1:22:24] Expert in undercover operations. 臥底行動專家
[1:22:27] When I sent her to Russia to find Pierce 我派她去俄羅斯找皮爾斯時
[1:22:30] She went dark. 她消失了
[1:22:32] …I think she could never quite decide 我估計她永遠都下不了決心
[1:22:34] If she was with him, or with us. 是跟他一夥 還是跟我們
[1:22:37] She’s a good agent 她是個好探員
[1:22:38] …Except that she invariably falls in love with any man 除了她總是愛上那些在一起
[1:22:41] That she spends longer than a train ride with. 超過一次火車旅程的人
[1:22:46] Commander Acheson, I’m the interpreter. 艾奇遜長官 我是翻譯
[1:22:47] Yes, go! 好 聽吧
[1:22:58] If you could provide me with some context… 你要是能跟我說說來龍去脈
[1:23:03] …She really doesn’t seem 她看起來真不像
[1:23:07] …To know where it is 知道它在哪
[1:23:09] We should go 咱們走吧
[1:23:10] We give it five more minutes 再給她五分鐘
[1:23:12] If Parce doesn’t show 如果皮爾斯不出現
[1:23:15] If Pierce doesn’t show, we get rid of the woman and go. 如果皮爾斯不出現 就殺了這女人
[1:23:22] -Permission to engage? -Negative. -開火 -不
[1:23:25] -Please! -Not one more word from you. -開吧 -閉上你的臭嘴
[1:23:31] They won’t kill her. 他們不會殺她的
[1:23:34] Pierce will come. 皮爾斯會來的
[1:23:36] He has to come. 他沒得選擇
[1:23:39] Well alright, let’s do it. 行 開始吧
[1:23:43] No, knife. 不 拿刀子
[1:23:47] Engaging target 瞄準目標
[1:23:49] -Negative, that is an order. -Order the shot. -不行 這是命令 -下令開槍吧
[1:23:54] Now if you don’t tell me where the safe is 如果你還不告訴我保險箱在哪
[1:23:57] I might be tempted to rearrange your face somewhat 我就給你臉蛋來幾刀
[1:24:11] You’ll find life is not quite so giving to an ugly woman. 女人一丑 生活就艱難多了
[1:24:26] You really don’t know, do you? 你真不知道 是嗎
[1:24:39] There! 在那
[1:24:44] Behind the medallion, there! 在那浮雕後面
[1:25:25] Open it. 打開
[1:25:31] There is movement in the courtyard 外面有動靜
[1:25:35] Pierce, I knew it 是皮爾斯 我就知道
[1:25:42] You know what, he does look a little like you 他看著還真跟你有點像
[1:25:48] No! 不
[1:26:07] Just try. 試試
[1:26:21] Go on, press it. 快 按下去
[1:26:26] You may try one more time. 你還能再試一次
[1:26:42] Let her go! 放她走
[1:26:45] Oh, my God. 噢 天吶
[1:26:47] -You let her leave and I’ll open the safe. -Stop right there. -放她走我就開箱 -站住
[1:26:52] …Frank, what in hell? 佛蘭克 怎麼回事
[1:26:55] Please Elise let me handle this 伊莉斯 讓我來處理吧
[1:26:58] I’ll say it again, let her go I’ll open the safe. 再說一遍 放她走 我就開箱
[1:27:03] -Who the hell are you? -I’m Alexander Pierce. -你他媽是誰 -我是亞歷山大·皮爾斯
[1:27:08] This is the man that was driving the boat 是那晚開遊艇那人
[1:27:10] -He is not Alexander Pierce. -Elise, please. -他不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯 -伊莉斯 別
[1:27:13] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在幹什麼
[1:27:15] What the hell is he doing? 他到底想幹什麼
[1:27:16] Permission to engage target? 可以開槍了嗎
[1:27:18] Shut the hell up. 閉上你那鳥嘴
[1:27:22] Alexander, is it you? Truly? 亞歷山大 是你嗎 真的
[1:27:27] Truly. 真的
[1:27:32] Show me your teeth 給我看看你牙齒
[1:27:35] Alexander had crooked teeth Stained from excessive smoking 亞歷山大抽煙成癮 牙沒那麼整齊
[1:27:40] Braces. Electronic cigarettes. 牙套矯正 改抽電子煙
[1:27:42] He had a higher forehead 你前額比他高
[1:27:46] I had a migraine for two weeks after the remodel 整形後我還頭疼了兩周
[1:27:50] -You sound different -Voice chip implant -聽著不像 -語音芯片植入
[1:27:53] No, no, I mean the the way you speak 不 不 我是說你說話的方式
[1:27:55] Yes, that’s right, Alexander was English This man is American 對 沒錯 亞歷山大是英國人 他是美國人
[1:28:01] I’ve actually gotten so used to the American accent 我已經很習慣用美國腔了
[1:28:04] that I find it a tad difficult to go back 要改回去還真有點小難
[1:28:07] That’s pathetic, this man is not Alexander Pierce 悲劇了 他不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯
[1:28:11] He’s a tourist! 他就是一遊客
[1:28:14] A tourist? 遊客
[1:28:16] Someone I happened to sit next to on the train 火車上碰巧坐我邊上的一個人
[1:28:20] How would a tourist 一個遊客
[1:28:22] know that you killed every man your wife ever slept with? 怎麼會知道你殺了所有和你老婆上過床的男人
[1:28:24] I told him that 我告訴他的
[1:28:26] You told a tourist? 告訴一個遊客
[1:28:29] Why would she do that? It’s absurd. 她幹嘛那樣呢 說不通啊
[1:28:33] Well, there’s a simple way of finding out 有個很簡單的辦法
[1:28:41] -Open the safe -I’ve made you a deal -打開它 -我說了
[1:28:44] …When she’s gone 放了她
[1:28:46] What are you doing? 你在幹什麼
[1:28:47] …and I know she’s safe 並確認她安全了
[1:28:49] …Then 然後
[1:28:51] Well… I’ll make you an even better deal 嗯 我有一個更好主意
[1:28:54] Open the safe now… 現在開箱
[1:28:56] And I won’t make you watch something that you would never forget. 我就不會讓你看 你永遠不想看的畫面
[1:29:02] Open it! 開
[1:29:09] I see 明白了
[1:29:11] Now you see? 你明白了
[1:29:30] -…Sir -I know him, he’ll come for her -長官 -我知道 我就知道他會來的
[1:29:35] I know him 我瞭解他
[1:29:36] He won’t give her up now 他不會丟下她不管的
[1:29:38] We must engage. 必須開槍了
[1:29:39] Permission to engage, sir? 下令吧 長官
[1:29:43] Sir… 長官
[1:29:50] I love you 我愛你
[1:30:17] He’ll come for her 他會救她的
[1:30:19] He’ll come for her, he doesn’t make se- 他會救她的 要不然
[1:30:21] This is Chief Inspector Jones, permission granted! 我是檢察長瓊斯 準備
[1:30:26] Fire! 開槍
[1:31:28] -Are you alright? -Yes. -你還好吧 -是的
[1:31:32] Agent Ward, your suspension’s lifted 沃德探員 你的停職處分撤銷了
[1:31:35] Thank you, sir 謝謝你 長官
[1:31:36] And your employment is terminated, effective immediately. 你的僱傭關係也結束了 即刻生效
[1:31:41] Thank you, sir 謝謝你 長官
[1:31:46] We got him, we got Alexander Pearce. 抓到他了 我們抓到亞歷山大·皮爾斯了
[1:31:48] Where? 在哪
[1:31:49] On the vondameta, 300 meters south of your location. 在佛達梅塔 你們那往南三百米
[1:32:12] So, you love me? 所以 你愛我
[1:32:23] I do. 是的
[1:32:26] How do you feel about Alexander Pierce these days? 那亞歷山大·皮爾斯呢
[1:32:32] I love him too, unfortunately 很不幸 我也愛他
[1:32:39] I may have a solution for you 我有個兩全其美的辦法
[1:33:14] Are you with me this time? 這回選定了吧
[1:33:42] Come on, let him up. 快 扶他起來
[1:33:45] I’m just a tourist. 我只是個遊客
[1:33:50] Just a tourist. 只是個遊客
[1:33:53] He said I might get arrested at some point 他說我可能會被捕
[1:33:55] What? 什麼
[1:33:56] But that you’d have to let me go because you have nothing on me 但你們最終還是會放了我 因為沒證據
[1:34:00] Who? 誰
[1:34:02] The man who’s been sending me these texts 給我發信息的人
[1:34:04] Texts? 信息
[1:34:06] And the money, of course. 當然了 還有錢
[1:34:13] So let me get this straight because I’m… a little confused 我們來理理清楚 我搞糊塗了
[1:34:17] You received money from a man you’ve never met before? 你從沒見過那人 就敢收他錢
[1:34:21] Who sends you text messages telling you just to show up somewhere 還他讓你去哪 你就去哪
[1:34:26] Well… 嗯
[1:34:31] Not just anywhere… 這裡可不是人人都能來的
[1:34:44] Clear! 行了
[1:35:08] Seven hundred and fourty four million 7.44億美元
[1:35:18] Inspector Acheson, this operation has been officially terminated. 艾奇遜檢察官 這個案子可以結了
[1:35:23] I’ll expect your report on Monday. 週一把總結報告交給我
[1:35:25] -Sir, listen -We have our money, Acheson -長官 聽著 -我們拿到錢了 艾奇遜
[1:35:27] But we don’t have Pierce. 但我們沒抓到皮爾斯
[1:35:30] The man is a criminal wanted in 14 countries 他可是被十四個國家通緝的罪犯啊
[1:35:33] But what is it he did? Really? 說真的 他犯什麼罪了
[1:35:37] He stole the money from a gangster. A dead gangster. 就是偷了黑幫老大的錢 那老大還已經死了
[1:35:41] And he has good taste in women. 而且他對女人的品味還不錯
[1:35:44] I can’t say I don’t wish him well. 我不祝他好運都不行
[1:36:27] Twenty million dollars on plastic surgery… 花了二千萬美元整形
[1:36:31] And that’s the face you choose? 就整了這麼張臉
[1:36:33] -Do you not like it? -It’ll do. -你不喜歡嗎 -還湊合吧
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Mountain(群山)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: savannah(萨凡纳)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme