英文名称:The Three Musketeers
年代:1948
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Well, you’re not just some bumpkin. | 你不是什么乡巴佬。 |
[02:13] | Some son of a country boar. | 乡下野猪的儿子。 |
[02:15] | You’re a gentleman. | 你是一个绅士。 |
[02:16] | Remember that when you get to Paris. | 到巴黎的时候记住这一点。 |
[02:18] | A D’Artagnan from Gascony is as much a gentleman as anybody else. | 加斯科尼的达达尼昂和其他人一样是个绅士。 |
[02:22] | – Maybe more so. – Yes, father. | -也许更多。——是的,父亲。 |
[02:24] | Now I give you this letter for monsieur De Treville, he is a Gascon. | 现在我把这封信交给德·特雷维尔先生,他是加斯康家的人。 |
[02:27] | He’s captain of the King’s musketeers. | 他是国王的火枪手队长。 |
[02:29] | I can’t give you anything else. | 我不能再给你什么了。 |
[02:31] | A little advice. A few crowns. | 一个小的建议。几冠。 |
[02:34] | – A horse. – A horse? | ——一匹马。——一匹马? |
[02:36] | A great black horse? | 一匹大黑马? |
[02:38] | A horse, yes. | 一匹马,是的。 |
[02:47] | It’s not horses. It’s not the money. | 这不是马。不是钱的问题。 |
[02:49] | It’s that letter to Monsieur De Treville. | 就是那封给德特雷维尔先生的信。 |
[02:51] | And, remember above all that you are a D’Artagnan. | 最重要的是,你是达达尼昂家族的人。 |
[02:53] | Your honor is your treasure. | 你的荣誉就是你的财富。 |
[02:55] | And you are nothing from any man. | 你什么都不是。 |
[02:56] | I’ve taught you the sword, alright. | 我已经把剑教给你了,好吧。 |
[02:59] | The slightest insult. The smallest smirk. | 最轻微的侮辱。最小的假笑。 |
[03:08] | My son. | 我的儿子。 |
[03:12] | Father. | 的父亲。 |
[03:35] | I shall endure nothing, sir, from any man! | 我不会容忍任何人,先生! |
[03:39] | Bye… – Goodbye. – Bye. | 再见……——再见。——再见。 |
[03:57] | Boy! | 男孩! |
[03:59] | My horse. | 我的马。 |
[04:11] | Boy! | 男孩! |
[04:12] | My horse. | 我的马。 |
[04:16] | You find me amusing? | 你觉得我很有趣? |
[04:18] | Perhaps you’ll find three feet of steel even more amusing. | 也许你会发现三英尺的钢铁更有趣。 |
[04:21] | If you are trying to be as funny as your horse, you haven’t a chance. | 如果你想要像你的马一样有趣,你是没有机会的。 |
[04:25] | I endure no such remarks from any man. | 我不容许任何人说这样的话。 |
[04:27] | What in thunder. | 在打雷。 |
[04:29] | Monsieur? | 先生吗? |
[04:32] | Forgive me, My Lady, there’ll be a moment’s delay, while I dispose of this local fire pot. | 请原谅,夫人,稍等片刻,我要去处理这个本地的火锅。 |
[04:36] | Which is more important? | 哪个更重要? |
[04:38] | Richelieu’s mission or your passing quarrels? | 黎塞留的任务还是你们过去的争吵? |
[04:40] | How do you know he’s one of the King’s spies? | 你怎么知道他是国王的间谍之一? |
[04:42] | But, My Lady, I… | 但是,夫人,我…… |
[04:46] | Sir, I await your pleasure. | 先生,我恭候您的光临。 |
[04:52] | Must I arrange everything? | 一切都要我安排吗? |
[04:54] | Search him. If he has any papers, destroy them. | 搜索他。如果他有任何文件,就销毁。 |
[04:56] | Yes, My Lady. | 是的,我的女士。 |
[05:32] | Where do I find Monsieur De Treville, captain of the King’s musketeers? | 我在哪儿能找到国王的火枪手队长德·特雷维尔先生? |
[05:35] | Inside, up the stairs. | 里面,楼上。 |
[05:56] | What am I going to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办? |
[05:58] | As a King’s musketeer Aramis, you’d make a fine priest. | 作为国王的火枪手,阿拉米斯,你会是个好牧师。 |
[06:02] | And, you Porthas, a fine structure to hang pretty clothes on. | 还有你,波萨斯,一个挂漂亮衣服的好地方。 |
[06:06] | – Where’s Athos? – III captain. | ——阿多斯在哪里?——第三队长。 |
[06:07] | – Very ill. Mortally ill. – Then recapture me. | ——病得很重。致命疾病。-那就再抓住我。 |
[06:10] | – What do you want? – A monsieur D’Artagnan. | -你想要什么?-达达尼昂先生。 |
[06:12] | – He has no letter. – Then why are you bothering me? | -他没有信。-那你干嘛来烦我? |
[06:14] | – He’s a Gascon, sir. – Show him in. | -他是加斯康人,长官-带他进来 |
[06:16] | The three of you brawling. | 你们三个在吵架。 |
[06:18] | Getting yourself arrested. By three of Richelieu’s guards. | 让自己被捕。被黎塞留的三个守卫。 |
[06:22] | When you weren’t even outnumbered. | 当你人数不多的时候。 |
[06:24] | The King is humiliated. | 国王被羞辱了。 |
[06:25] | Forgive me, captain, I’m late. | 原谅我,船长,我迟到了。 |
[06:31] | – Hmm. – You’re wounded. | ——嗯。——你受伤。 |
[06:33] | Who told the King we weren’t outnumbered? He was lying. | 谁告诉国王我们人数不多?他在撒谎。 |
[06:35] | Tell me who said it, captain, I’ll cut him– It was Richelieu who reported the affair to the King. | 告诉我是谁说的,船长,我要砍了他——是黎塞留把这事报告给国王的。 |
[06:41] | My apologies, gentlemen. | 我的道歉,先生们。 |
[06:43] | Dismissed. | 解雇。 |
[06:51] | Monsieur De Treville. I ask one favor, my captain. | De Treville先生。我请你帮个忙,队长。 |
[06:54] | Let mine be the hand that avenges these men. | 让我为这些人报仇。 |
[06:58] | I have a bad cough. | 我咳嗽得很厉害。 |
[07:00] | These gentlemen happen to be the three best swordsman in Paris. | 这三位正巧是巴黎最好的三位剑客。 |
[07:04] | I think, Gascon, they can take care of themselves. | 我觉得,加斯康,他们能照顾好自己。 |
[07:07] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么? |
[07:09] | To be a musketeer. | 成为一个火枪手。 |
[07:11] | I admire your spirit, but you have come to me without even a letter. | 我佩服你的勇气,可你连一封信都不给我就来了。 |
[07:14] | I had a letter. It was stolen. | 我收到一封信。它被偷了。 |
[07:16] | – Oh, that swine, if I get my– – Quietly, quietly. | -那头猪,如果我得到我的-安静,安静 |
[07:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[07:20] | Well, sir, it was at Desacres. | 先生,是在Desacres。 |
[07:22] | A great tall, ugly man with a scar. | 一个又高又丑,带着伤疤的男人。 |
[07:24] | Was he alone? | 他独自一人吗? |
[07:25] | There was a lady in a carriage. A very beautiful lady. | 马车里坐着一位女士。一位非常漂亮的女士。 |
[07:28] | Did he speak her name? | 他提到她的名字了吗? |
[07:30] | No, sir, he called her My Lady, but… – Do you know them, sir? – She’s back. | 不,先生,他叫她夫人,但是……-你认识他们吗,先生?——她回来了。 |
[07:34] | – I beg you. Tell me their name. – I’m going to the King. | -求你了。告诉我他们的名字。-我要去见国王 |
[07:37] | D’Artagnan, a man is sometimes known by the enemies he makes. | 达达尼昂,一个人有时会被他的敌人所知。 |
[07:41] | You’ll receive an appointment to the cadets. | 你会和学员们见面的。 |
[07:43] | In due time you may perhaps be admitted to the musketeers. | 在适当的时候,你也许会被准许加入火枪手。 |
[07:46] | Monsieur! | 先生! |
[07:48] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[07:51] | Captain, my gratitude. I… | 队长,我很感激。我… |
[08:07] | Clumsy, big-footed idiot! | 笨拙,他们白痴! |
[08:10] | You are addressing a future musketeer. | 你在和一个未来的火枪手说话。 |
[08:14] | A future musketeer? | 未来的火枪手? |
[08:16] | If you get the cackle birds out of your hair perhaps. | 如果你能把那只咯咯叫的鸟弄走。 |
[08:18] | And the barn yard out of your manners. | 还有谷仓的院子里。 |
[08:20] | I resent that. | 我讨厌这样。 |
[08:22] | Well, I shall give you every opportunity to acquit your resentment behind the Luxembourg at noon. | 那么,中午到卢森堡公园去,我再给您机会,您可以把您的怨恨说出来。 |
[08:27] | Willingly, sir. | 我很乐意,先生。 |
[08:29] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[08:37] | Fair point, gentlemen. The duchess is swooned by feet. | 说得对,先生们。公爵夫人被脚踩晕了。 |
[08:40] | I’ll rapture my cape and… My cape! | 我要穿上我的披风… 我的披风! |
[08:45] | A thousand pardons! How do I get out of here? | 万分抱歉! 我怎么才能离开这里? |
[08:47] | On the end of my foot. | 在我的脚尖上。 |
[08:53] | I endure no such insult from any man. | 我不能忍受任何男人对我的侮辱。 |
[08:56] | Perhaps you’ll endure my sword in your belly at… – Name the hour. One. – One. | 也许你会忍受我的剑刺进你肚子……-说出时间。一个。——一个。 |
[09:09] | Twelve… One. | 十二…一个。 |
[09:15] | Oh! | 哦! |
[09:23] | You embarrass me. | 你让我难堪。 |
[09:25] | Oh, now, Aramis, don’t tell me there is no lady in your life? | 阿拉米斯,别告诉我你的生活中没有女人? |
[09:28] | My life is dedicated to things of the spirit, not of the flesh. | 我的生命是奉献给精神的,而不是肉体的。 |
[09:30] | My habit may be that of a musketeer, my habits are not. | 我的习惯可能是一个火枪手的习惯,但我的习惯不是。 |
[09:33] | You sir! | 你先生! |
[09:34] | – Who, me? – Yes, you! | ——谁,我吗?——是的,你! |
[09:37] | Wait! | 等等! |
[09:40] | I was addressing you, sir. | 我是在跟你说话呢,先生。 |
[09:44] | What is your hurry? | 什么事让您这么着急呢? |
[09:46] | – Oh, no, hurry at all, sir. – Oh, that’s better. | -不,快点,先生-这样好多了 |
[09:48] | Now, tell me. | 现在,告诉我。 |
[09:50] | Do I look like a man who spends his time with the ladies? | 我看起来像喜欢泡女人的人吗? |
[09:55] | Well, if you don’t, sir, then Paris must echo with the ladies sighs. | 如果你不这么做,先生,那巴黎一定会有女士们的叹息声。 |
[09:59] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我问的不是这个。 |
[10:01] | These gentlemen insist that I waste my time with the ladies. | 这些先生坚持要我和女士们浪费时间。 |
[10:04] | I cannot conceive, sir. | 我无法想象,先生。 |
[10:06] | That in the company of a lady, you’d waste a single moment. | 和一位女士在一起,你会浪费一点时间。 |
[10:09] | Nave… Take your heel before I take your throat. | 在我割断你的喉咙之前,把你的脚跟抬起来。 |
[10:12] | Monsieur Aramis, your language. | 阿拉米斯先生,你的语言。 |
[10:14] | Would you care to object to my language behind the Louvre at 1 o’clock? | 你介意我1点钟在卢浮宫后面说话吗? |
[10:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 |
[10:26] | Uh… couldn’t we make it at 2:00? | 嗯…我们能不能约在两点? |
[10:51] | Well, you’re in good time. | 你来得正是时候。 |
[10:54] | Where are your seconds? | 你的副手呢? |
[10:56] | Well, I have no seconds, Monsieur Athos. | 我没时间了,阿多斯先生。 |
[10:58] | I– I only arrived in Paris last night. | 我昨晚才到巴黎。 |
[11:00] | What a pity. | 真遗憾。 |
[11:02] | To arrive in Paris on one day and to be killed on the next. | 今天到达巴黎,第二天就被杀了。 |
[11:06] | Oh, there is no hurry, my seconds haven’t arrived yet. | 不用着急,我的第二份还没到呢。 |
[11:08] | Uh, with all respect, sir, would it be proper if we didn’t wait? | 恕我直言,先生,我们可不可以不等? |
[11:11] | You see, I have a similar appointment in an hour. | 你看,一小时后我还有个类似的约会。 |
[11:14] | That is, if I survive this one. | 也就是说,如果我能活下来。 |
[11:18] | No, just as you say. | 不,就像你说的。 |
[11:21] | But don’t worry about it, you won’t survive. | 但别担心,你活不了的。 |
[11:23] | You know, you’re quite a fellow. | 你知道吗,你是个很好的人。 |
[11:25] | Your first day in Paris and two duels. | 你在巴黎的第一天和两次决斗。 |
[11:27] | Three. | 三。 |
[11:28] | I have another one an hour later. | 我一小时后还有一个。 |
[11:30] | – Oh, no. – Are these your seconds? | -哦,不。-这是你的副手吗? |
[11:33] | Athos, this isn’t the man you fight? | 阿多斯,这不是你要对付的人吗? |
[11:35] | – Why not? – But I fight him in an hour. | ——为什么不呢?-但我一小时后和他打。 |
[11:36] | – And I at 2:00. – You at 2:00? | -我在两点。-你在2点? |
[11:37] | What a complete madman! | 真是个十足的疯子! |
[11:39] | You know I’m affording a positive affection for you. | 你知道我在给你一种积极的感情。 |
[11:41] | You can afford an affection. | 你可以负担得起一份感情。 |
[11:43] | You’ll get him before he’s a corpse. | 你会在他变成尸体之前抓住他的。 |
[11:44] | – Who are you to complain? – Complain? | -你有什么可抱怨的?——抱怨? |
[11:46] | – Now, just a minute! – Who found him first? | -等一下!-谁先找到他的? |
[11:48] | Gentlemen! | 先生们! |
[11:50] | Gentlemen, your quarrels are with me, not with each other. | 先生们,你们是在跟我吵架,不是彼此吵架。 |
[11:58] | To talk so well and to die so young. | 说得这么好,死得这么早。 |
[12:01] | I really do regret this. | 我真的很后悔。 |
[12:07] | Sir, your wound, I… You’ll find the left hand most confusing. | 先生,你的伤口,我…你会发现左手最令人困惑。 |
[12:11] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[12:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[12:59] | – Athos! – Jussacs. | ——阿多斯!——Jussacs。 |
[13:01] | Richelieu’s guards. | 黎塞留的卫兵。 |
[13:03] | – Five of them. – Shield your swords. | -五个。-把你的剑护好。 |
[13:05] | – You’re under arrest. – Three against five, eh? | -你被捕了。-三对五,是吗? |
[13:08] | Four against five. | 4和5。 |
[13:11] | This gives me great pleasure, gentlemen. | 这是我的荣幸,先生们。 |
[13:13] | Duels are forbidden. | 决斗是禁止的。 |
[13:15] | In the name of Prime Minister Richelieu, I arrest you. | 以黎塞留首相的名义,我逮捕你。 |
[13:19] | Do your best in the King’s name. | 以国王之名,尽你所能。 |
[13:47] | Why don’t you use your right hand, Athos? | 你为什么不用右手呢,阿多斯? |
[13:49] | I save my right hand for my drinking. | 我只会用右手喝酒。 |
[14:02] | Eh! | 嗯! |
[14:14] | – Hey! – Whoo! | ——嘿!——哇! |
[14:24] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[14:31] | Be careful, huh, that’s Jussuac. | 小心点,那是尤苏亚克。 |
[14:47] | Ah! | 啊! |
[15:00] | Porthos ! Porthos! | |
[15:07] | Ah-ah-ha。 Ah-ah-ha. | |
[15:09] | Let him go. | 让他走。 |
[15:22] | Gentlemen! | 先生们! |
[15:24] | No, come watch. | 不,过来看。 |
[15:41] | Is, uh, this the peasant you were going to fight with your left hand? | 你要用左手对付的是那个农民吗? |
[15:58] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈! |
[16:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[16:16] | Oh-hmm…… Oh-hmm… | |
[16:29] | Uh! Wo-ah! | 哦!Wo-ah ! |
[16:31] | Whoa! Ah-ha. | 哇!啊哈。 |
[16:43] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[17:00] | – Uh! – Ha-ha-ha-ha. | ——呃!——哈哈哈哈。 |
[17:01] | Ha-ha-ha. Oh-ho-ho. | 哈哈哈。Oh-ho-ho。 |
[17:14] | Heh! | 哈! |
[17:26] | Who-ohho ! Who-ohho! | |
[17:27] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈! |
[17:38] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[17:45] | Bravo! Bravo! | 万岁!万岁! |
[18:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:09] | Tell Richelieu, the name is D’Artagnan. | 告诉黎塞留,我叫达达尼昂。 |
[18:49] | You immoderate men. | 你无节制的男人。 |
[18:50] | Which one of you was so vulgar as to use Jussac’s trousers as a target? | 你们谁这么粗俗居然拿尤萨克的裤子当靶子? |
[18:54] | I did, sir. | 先生,我做了。 |
[18:56] | You did, D’Artagnan? | D’artagnan,你做吗? |
[18:58] | By tomorrow you’ll be the talk of Paris. | 明天你就会成为巴黎的话题。 |
[19:00] | But you have a great deal to learn. | 但你还有很多东西要学。 |
[19:02] | Richelieu is the King’s first minister. | 黎塞留是国王的首席大臣。 |
[19:04] | He’s an unpopular, but extremely powerful man. | 他不受欢迎,但非常有权势。 |
[19:07] | Richelieu has many ambitions. Such as war against England. | 黎塞留有很多野心。比如对英国的战争。 |
[19:11] | And, most important, the complete destruction of the King’s powers. The King’s position is delicate. | 最重要的是,彻底摧毁国王的权力。国王的处境很微妙。 |
[19:16] | We don’t want to make it impossible. | 我们不想让它变得不可能。 |
[19:18] | Send him back a corpse, alright. | 送他一具尸体回去,好吧。 |
[19:20] | But don’t send him back with his trousers dripping. | 但别让他裤子湿了就回去。 |
[19:23] | Now, do you understand? | 现在,你明白了吗? |
[19:25] | – No, sir. – Captain De Treville. | -不,先生-德·特雷维尔上尉 |
[19:27] | His majesty the King orders the immediate presence of Captain De Treville, musketeers Athos, Aramis and Porthas. | 国王陛下下令德·特雷维尔上尉,火枪手阿陀斯,阿拉米斯和波塔斯立即到场。 |
[19:32] | And somebody called D’Artagnan. | 还有一个叫达达尼昂的人。 |
[20:02] | Fine lot of brainless cut throats. | 好多没脑子的家伙。 |
[20:04] | – Yes, Your Majesty. – Obvious imbeciles! | -是的,陛下。——明显的蠢货! |
[20:07] | – Which is this one? – D’Artagnan, Your Majesty. | -这是哪一个?-达达尼昂,陛下。 |
[20:10] | Well, why doesn’t he have some decent clothes? | 那他为什么不穿点像样的衣服? |
[20:12] | How can I face Richelieu when my men don’t wear decent clothes? | 我的人都不穿体面的衣服,我怎么能面对黎塞留? |
[20:17] | Which of these is the one who so embarrassed me? | 是哪一个让我如此尴尬? |
[20:18] | – D’Artagnan, Your Majesty. – Imbecile! | -达达尼昂,陛下。愚蠢的人! |
[20:21] | Don’t they realize that Richelieu is my dearest friend and stance defender? | 难道他们没有意识到黎塞留是我最亲密的朋友和立场的捍卫者吗? |
[20:25] | They do, Your Majesty. | 是的,陛下。 |
[20:27] | Don’t they realize that the dignity of my first minister is the dignity of– They’re impetuous men, Your Majesty– Don’t interrupt me when I am talking well. | 难道他们没有意识到我的首席大臣的尊严就是他们都是冲动的人,陛下我在说话的时候不要打断我。 |
[20:37] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[20:38] | They’re impetuous men, Your Majesty. | 他们都是冲动的人,陛下。 |
[20:40] | Impetuous imbeciles! | 冲动的蠢货! |
[20:44] | Five hundred francs. | 五百法郎。 |
[20:47] | Hmm! | 嗯! |
[20:48] | There. | 在那里。 |
[20:50] | There. There. | 在那里。在那里。 |
[20:53] | Go on. Go on! Go on away. | 继续。去吧!继续走。 |
[20:55] | And get this fella some decent clothes. | 给这家伙弄点像样的衣服。 |
[21:18] | Wardrobe, a valet, a horse. | 衣柜,男仆,马。 |
[21:20] | All he needs now is a rich widow. | 他现在只需要一个有钱的寡妇。 |
[21:29] | Planchet, my horse. | Planchet,我的马。 |
[21:31] | Gentlemen, my quarters. | 先生们,我的住处。 |
[21:42] | Welcome to your quarters, D’Artagnan. | 欢迎来到你的住处,达达尼昂。 |
[21:46] | Get that man out of here! He claims to be your landlord. | 把那个人弄出去!他自称是你的房东。 |
[21:49] | He is, Monsieur Bonacieux. | 是的,波纳瑟先生。 |
[21:51] | Ah, just as I suspected. | 啊,和我想的一样。 |
[21:53] | He was telling the truth. Well, get him out of here. | 他说的是实话。那就把他弄出去。 |
[21:55] | – I can not abide landlords. – Ha-ha. | -我受不了房东。,哈哈。 |
[21:57] | Please, just a moment of your time. I need you, sir. | 求你了,占用你一点时间。我需要你,先生。 |
[22:01] | – Ah? – I live below you. | ——啊?-我住在你楼下。 |
[22:02] | I am going away on a long journey and won’t be back for weeks. | 我要出去作一次长途旅行,几周内不会回来。 |
[22:06] | I have a goddaughter named Constance. | 我有个教女叫康斯坦斯。 |
[22:09] | – She is in danger, sir. – In danger of what? | -她有危险,先生-什么危险 |
[22:12] | Well, she’s one of the queen’s maids. | 她是女王的侍女之一。 |
[22:14] | I suspect she’s being followed by Richelieu’s men. | 我怀疑她被黎塞留的人跟踪了。 |
[22:17] | Richelieu’s men are notorious for their complete lack of taste. | 黎塞留的手下因完全缺乏品味而臭名昭著。 |
[22:21] | – I believe that. – Ha-ha. | -我相信。,哈哈。 |
[22:23] | I beg your pardon, sir, but, the purposes are, as I suspect, political. | 请原谅,先生,但我怀疑这是出于政治目的。 |
[22:27] | But, she is trusted, by the queen. | 但女王信任她。 |
[22:29] | Well, I beg of you, sir. | 我求你了,先生。 |
[22:31] | It won’t be a matter of any great inconvenience. | 这不会有什么不方便的。 |
[22:34] | She comes home from the palace only once or twice a week. | 她每周只从宫里回来一两次。 |
[22:37] | You can keep an eye on the street from your windows. | 你可以从窗户里看到街道。 |
[22:40] | And here. | 和这里。 |
[22:47] | You can keep an eye on our rooms. | 你可以照看一下我们的房间。 |
[22:49] | Athos. | 阿多斯。 |
[22:51] | This all sounds a little too convenient. | 这听起来有点太方便了。 |
[22:53] | The floorboards, the goddaughter, the danger. | 地板,教女,危险。 |
[22:57] | And, my young friend has recently distinguished himself as an outstanding defender of the throne. | 我这位年轻的朋友最近成为了一位杰出的王位维护者。 |
[23:03] | It smells my dear landlord, of Richelieu. | 闻到了我亲爱的房东黎塞留的味道。 |
[23:06] | – Now, get out! – I swear… – Oh, gentlemen. – Planchet! | -快出去!-我发誓…——哦,先生们。——Planchet! |
[23:09] | – Remove this man. – Oh, I swear to you. | -把这个人带走。-我向你发誓 |
[23:12] | No, Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 不,D’artagnan先生。 |
[23:19] | – He rolls well. – Ha-ha. | -他滚得很好。,哈哈。 |
[23:21] | Planchet! Get me some nails and a hammer. | Planchet!给我拿些钉子和锤子。 |
[23:25] | Maybe I can borrow some from the landlord. | 也许我可以向房东借一些。 |
[24:31] | Wua-ah…… Wua-ah… | |
[25:32] | Ah! | 啊! |
[25:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:56] | Ah! | 啊! |
[26:29] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[26:52] | Oh, monsieur, monsieur. You come from heaven. | 哦,先生,先生。你来自天堂。 |
[26:55] | No, mademoiselle. Just from upstairs. | 没有,小姐。从楼上。 |
[26:58] | Whoever you are, in the queen’s name I thank you. | 不管你是谁,我以女王的名义感谢你。 |
[27:02] | And, now please, please, just for an instant. | 现在,拜托,拜托,就一会儿。 |
[27:05] | – Eh? Oh. – Alright? Please. | ——嗯?哦。——对吧?请。 |
[27:08] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[27:14] | Master, you’re wounded. | 主人,你受伤。 |
[27:16] | Mortally, fatally, in the heart. | 致命的,致命的,在心脏。 |
[27:20] | Oh, I’ll– I’ll get a physician. | 我去,我去找医生。 |
[27:21] | I shall never recover. | 我永远也恢复不了。 |
[27:25] | Keep watch, man! I am on the queen’s business. | 继续看,男人!我在为女王办事。 |
[27:31] | Sorry, monsieur, to be in such a hurry. | 抱歉,先生,这么匆忙。 |
[27:33] | No greater hurry than I. | 不比我更急。 |
[27:34] | – I love you. – What? | -我爱你。——什么? |
[27:36] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你。我爱你。 |
[27:38] | Oh, mademoiselle, inside me is a raging storm. | 小姐,我的内心是一场暴风雨。 |
[27:41] | From the first instant I beheld you. | 从我见到你的那一刻起。 |
[27:43] | By the way, what’s your name? | 顺便问一下,你叫什么名字? |
[27:45] | – Constance. – Constance. | ——康斯坦斯。——康斯坦斯。 |
[27:48] | Oh, Constance. | 哦,康斯坦斯。 |
[27:50] | My own. | 我自己的。 |
[27:51] | My all. | 我的所有。 |
[27:52] | My blood rages like a torrent. | 我的血液像激流一样奔腾。 |
[27:54] | My heart beats like a drum. | 我的心像鼓一样跳。 |
[27:56] | I come from the end of the earth to implore you. | 我从地球的尽头来恳求你。 |
[27:59] | I thought you said you came from upstairs. | 你不是说你从楼上过来的吗。 |
[28:01] | To be as far from you as that is what it takes to be at the end of the earth. | 离你这么远,就是在地球的尽头。 |
[28:05] | You’re mad. | 你疯了。 |
[28:07] | No, don’t stop. Lace me off the back while you’re talking. | 不,不要停止。说话的时候把我从后面拉开。 |
[28:10] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[28:14] | I’m your servant, your subject, your slave. | 我是你的仆人,你的臣民,你的奴隶。 |
[28:17] | Your pleasure is my life. | 你的快乐就是我的生命。 |
[28:19] | Your will, my law. | 你的意志,我的法律。 |
[28:21] | My life is yours. My heart, my sword. | 我的生命是你的。我的心,我的剑。 |
[28:25] | Anything you demand. | 任何你的需求。 |
[28:27] | My last drop of blood. | 我的最后一滴血。 |
[28:33] | Why do I have to start out on the laces? | 为什么我必须从鞋带开始? |
[28:42] | I didn’t do very well, did I? | 我考得不太好,是吗? |
[28:45] | I was only trying to say I love you. | 我只是想说我爱你。 |
[28:48] | Maybe you should’ve told me your name first. | 也许你应该先告诉我你的名字。 |
[28:52] | D’Artagnan. | |
[28:54] | D’Artagnan? | |
[28:57] | The famous swordsman. | 著名的剑客。 |
[29:00] | The famous booby. | 著名的呆子。 |
[29:01] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[29:08] | I only came from the country a few days ago, I… I just got these clothes today. | 我几天前刚从乡下来,……我今天刚买了这些衣服。 |
[29:14] | The famous D’Artagnan. | 著名的D’artagnan。 |
[29:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll go. | 哦,我很抱歉。我去。 |
[29:19] | No. | 不。 |
[29:29] | Oh, D’Artagnan. I am as simple as you are. | 哦,D’artagnan。我和你一样简单。 |
[29:34] | I’m just a girl who works at the palace and… I am not used to being in love. | 我只是个在王宫里工作的女孩…我还不习惯恋爱。 |
[29:47] | Oh, heavens. | 哦,天。 |
[29:50] | I’m late. | 我迟到了。 |
[29:53] | Oh, I’m late. | 哦,我迟到了。 |
[29:56] | Swear on your honor you won’t follow me. | 以你的名誉发誓你不会跟随我。 |
[29:58] | But you’re not going out of here alone. | 但你不能一个人出去。 |
[30:00] | Oh, trust me. I beg of you, trust me. | 哦,相信我。求你了,相信我。 |
[30:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[30:07] | If you love me, please, please don’t follow me. | 如果你爱我,请,请不要跟着我。 |
[30:14] | But, I… | 但是,我… |
[31:19] | – You asked me to trust you. – D’Artagnan! | -你让我相信你- D’artagnan ! |
[31:21] | And you leave me to keep some cheap rendezvous on a street corner. | 而你却让我在街角找个便宜的约会地点。 |
[31:33] | Oh, stop it. Stop. | 哦,阻止它。停止。 |
[31:34] | It’s George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham. | 我是白金汉公爵乔治·维利尔斯。 |
[31:36] | – Prime Minister of England. – Buckingham? | -英国首相。——白金汉? |
[31:39] | I’m sorry, my dear, but the gentleman cannot be left in the possession of such knowledge. | 我很抱歉,亲爱的,但不能让这位先生知道这些。 |
[31:42] | It becomes my necessity to kill him. | 我必须杀了他。 |
[31:43] | Oh, Your Grace. | 陛下。 |
[31:44] | He is loyal to the queen and besides I… I love him. | 他忠于女王,而且…我爱他。 |
[31:48] | Forbade Richelieu and all his spies and then risk being impaled upon a lover’s sword? | 禁止黎塞留和他所有的间谍然后冒着被情人的剑刺死的危险? |
[31:53] | Ha. What a fate for England. | 哈哈。英格兰的命运。 |
[31:55] | Come. | 来了。 |
[32:08] | Be here a moment, please. | 请稍等一下。 |
[32:16] | Your Majesty, a messenger from Spain has come with intelligence of your presence. | 陛下,来自西班牙的信使带来了您的消息。 |
[32:33] | Her Majesty, the queen. | 女王陛下。 |
[32:42] | Anne, my little Anne. | 安妮,我的小安妮。 |
[32:44] | George, A thousand times you mustn’t come. | 乔治,你千万不能来。 |
[32:47] | A thousand times I shall come. | 我要来一千次。 |
[32:50] | Oh, heaven, help me. | 哦,天哪,帮帮我吧。 |
[32:51] | Why can’t you understand? | 你为什么不明白? |
[32:53] | I understand nothing except that I love you. | 我只知道我爱你。 |
[32:56] | But the earth is small and there’s no room on it for you and me apart. | 但是地球很小,没有你我分开的空间。 |
[33:00] | Oh, my darling. | 哦,我的亲爱的。 |
[33:02] | Confess to me that you still love me. | 向我坦白你仍然爱我。 |
[33:06] | Bear your tears in my evidence. | 把你的眼泪作为我的证据。 |
[33:11] | I weep for myself. For my husband, for my country. | 我为自己哭泣。为了我的丈夫,为了我的国家。 |
[33:14] | Your country is wise. | 你们的国家是明智的。 |
[33:16] | But your husband’s an idiot. | 但你丈夫是个白痴。 |
[33:18] | But Richelieu’s spies are everywhere. | 但黎塞留的间谍无处不在。 |
[33:19] | In my court, in my bedchamber. | 在我的宫廷里,在我的卧房里。 |
[33:21] | – I have no one to trust. – You have me. | -我没有人可以信任。-你有我。 |
[33:24] | I have? | 我有吗? |
[33:25] | Richelieu’s spies discovered you were coming to France even before you left England. | 黎塞留的间谍在你离开英国之前就发现你要来法国。 |
[33:31] | And Countess De Winter? | 德温特伯爵夫人呢? |
[33:32] | Under what intimate circumstances did she discover the secret? | 她是在什么亲密的情况下发现这个秘密的? |
[33:36] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[33:37] | Can’t I even trust you? | 我就不能相信你吗? |
[33:40] | And I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[33:42] | And I can’t help myself. | 我控制不了自己。 |
[33:43] | You accuse me of faithlessness? | 你指责我不忠? |
[33:45] | No. I accept it. | 不。我接受它。 |
[33:49] | George, I love you. | 乔治,我爱你。 |
[33:51] | But you mustn’t come here again. | 但是你不能再来这里了。 |
[33:53] | I forbid you ever to come to Paris. | 我不准你到巴黎来。 |
[33:55] | Alone, in disguise, at the mercy of Richelieu’s villains. | 独自一人,乔装打扮,任由黎塞留的恶徒摆布。 |
[33:58] | Richelieu forbids me to come as ambassador. | 黎塞留不准我以大使的身份来。 |
[34:00] | Then, I shall never see you again. | 那我就再也见不到你了。 |
[34:02] | No, if I cannot see you as beggar… If I can not see you as ambassador, then I shall see you as conqueror. Do you understand? | 不,如果我不能把你看作乞丐……如果我不能视你为大使,那我就视你为征服者。你明白吗? |
[34:08] | – Buckingham. – England is mine. | ——白金汉。-英格兰是我的。 |
[34:09] | France shall be mine and you shall be mine, Anne. | 法国是我的,你也是我的,安妮。 |
[34:14] | But you must go. | 但是你必须去。 |
[34:21] | Here. I give this to you in parting. | 在这里。临别时我把这个送给你。 |
[34:25] | We must never meet again. | 我们不能再见面了。 |
[34:30] | I shall treasure these like I treasure my dearest recollections of you, Anne. | 我会珍惜这些,就像珍惜我对你最珍贵的回忆一样,安妮。 |
[34:34] | As I treasure the anticipation of our next meeting. | 因为我珍惜我们下次见面的期待。 |
[34:57] | The countess De Winter. | 德温特伯爵夫人。 |
[35:01] | Your Excellency. | 阁下。 |
[35:03] | Welcome, My Lady. | 欢迎,夫人。 |
[35:05] | And you were never so welcome as at this moment. | 你从来没有像现在这样受欢迎过。 |
[35:07] | Nor so unwilling to come. | 也不那么不愿意来。 |
[35:09] | You promised me a holiday. I’m having my holiday. | 你答应过我休假的。我正在度假。 |
[35:13] | Oh? | 哦? |
[35:15] | Oh, yes, then, what is the name of your holiday? | 哦,是的,那你们的节日叫什么名字? |
[35:18] | The count De Wardes? | 瓦德伯爵? |
[35:22] | Do you know everything that transpires in France? | 你知道在法国发生的一切吗? |
[35:25] | I only know that I am in the midst of a great project. | 我只知道我正在进行一项伟大的工程。 |
[35:28] | And, that you, My Lady, are part of that great project. | 还有,夫人,你是这个伟大计划的一部分。 |
[35:31] | I need you, My Lady. | 我需要你,夫人。 |
[35:34] | Buckingham is in possession of a set of diamond studs. | 白金汉拥有一套钻石饰钉。 |
[35:37] | Twelve studs. | 十二个钉。 |
[35:39] | I would be grateful, immensely grateful, if you were to go to England and steal two of them. | 我很感激,非常感激,如果你能去英国偷两件的话。 |
[35:44] | Steal two? | 偷两个? |
[35:46] | What am I, a common thief? | 我是什么,一个普通的小偷吗? |
[35:50] | I could hardly trust a common thief with such a mission. | 我不能把这样的任务交给一个普通的小偷。 |
[35:55] | The jewels were presented to Buckingham only last night. | 这些珠宝昨晚才被赠送给白金汉。 |
[35:59] | By the queen. | 由女王。 |
[36:00] | Oh, so he reached the queen. | 哦,所以他找到了女王。 |
[36:03] | How comical, despite all your precaution. | 多么滑稽啊,尽管你这么小心翼翼。 |
[36:07] | I leave the making of excuses to Rochefort and his excuses can be quite imaginative. | 我把找借口的工作留给罗什福尔,他的借口可以很有想象力。 |
[36:13] | It’s his claim that some lone monster named D’Artagnan annihilated all my men. | 他声称有个叫达达尼昂的怪物杀了我所有的人。 |
[36:18] | Oh, no. What a catastrophe! | 哦,不。一场灾难! |
[36:20] | It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, My Lady. | 只有好人才能阻止一场灾难,夫人。 |
[36:24] | And a great man to make use of one. | 而一个伟大的人利用了它。 |
[36:27] | You and I, my dear, are rare new creatures in this ancient world of impulsive men. | 亲爱的,你和我,在这个冲动的人类的古老世界里是罕见的新生物。 |
[36:32] | We have intellect. We think. | 我们有智慧。我们认为。 |
[36:36] | When we think our impulsive enemies are helpless. | 当我们认为冲动的敌人是无助的时候。 |
[36:42] | The King opposes my plans for war with England. | 国王反对我与英国开战的计划。 |
[36:46] | It’s my belief that if Buckingham’s relations with the queen can be demonstrated, his Majesty’s opposition to my plans may be lessened. | 我相信如果白金汉宫和女王的关系能被证明,那么国王陛下对我计划的反对就会减少。 |
[36:54] | But, Your Grace, how can you trust me with such a confidence? | 但是,陛下,您怎么能如此信任我呢? |
[36:58] | What if I refuse to go to England? | 如果我拒绝去英国怎么办? |
[37:00] | Can there be any one be more trustworthy, My Lady, than an ambitious woman of fashion… with a history? | 夫人,难道还有什么人比一个有历史背景、野心勃勃的时髦女人更值得信赖吗? |
[37:07] | You said yourself, My Lady, I know everything that transpires or has transpired… in France. | 夫人,您自己也说过,在法国发生的或已经发生的事我都知道。 |
[37:41] | The spies. They’re everywhere. | 间谍。他们无处不在。 |
[37:42] | – Can you go to England? – To England? | 你能去英国吗?到英国吗? |
[37:44] | Nobody knows I’ve come to you. Only the queen. | 没人知道我来找过你。只有女王。 |
[37:47] | – Oh, the poor queen. – Oh, Constance. | -可怜的女王。——哦,康斯坦斯。 |
[37:50] | Richelieu arranged a banquet for the first of the month for the express purpose of displaying the queen’s new jewels. | 黎塞留在这个月的第一个月安排了一个宴会,目的是为了展示女王的新珠宝。 |
[37:55] | It’s a set of twelve diamond studs and he gave them to her for her birthday and she has to wear them. | 这是一套十二颗钻石的耳环,是他送给她的生日礼物,她必须戴着。 |
[37:59] | – But, I… – But they’re in England. | ——但是,我…-但他们在英国。 |
[38:00] | She gave them to Buckingham. | 她把它们给了白金汉。 |
[38:02] | Richelieu has found out and now he wants the King to find out. | 黎塞留已经知道了,现在他想让国王知道。 |
[38:04] | And she just has to wear them at the banquet or… Well, it’s only nine days and I don’t… | 她只需要在宴会上穿就行了只有九天,我不… |
[38:15] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[38:18] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[38:23] | Oh, you’ll– you’ll need this letter. | 你会需要这封信的。 |
[38:27] | You tell the queen I’ll be back with her jewels in nine days time. | 你告诉女王,我会在九天内带着她的珠宝回来。 |
[38:32] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办? |
[38:45] | When I come back… When you come back… | 当我回来的时候…等你回来… |
[39:06] | So, this letter must be delivered in England and the jewels returned to Paris by the first of the month? | 那么,这封信必须送到英国,珠宝必须在本月一号前送回巴黎? |
[39:10] | We have just one advantage. | 我们只有一个优势。 |
[39:13] | Richelieu doesn’t know we’re going. | 黎塞留不知道我们要去。 |
[39:14] | My friend, my friend. | 朋友,朋友。 |
[39:17] | My young country friend. When will you learn about Paris? | 我年轻的乡下朋友。你什么时候能了解巴黎? |
[39:21] | By now, Richelieu, without the slightest question, knows even the color of your underpants. | 到现在为止,黎塞留,毫无疑问,甚至知道你内裤的颜色。 |
[39:28] | Well, it’s my obligation, not yours. | 这是我的义务,不是你的。 |
[39:31] | If we all went, there’d be a better chance that one of us would survive to return to Paris. | 如果我们都去了,我们中有一个人能活下来回到巴黎的机会就更大了。 |
[39:36] | To die among friends. | 死在朋友之间。 |
[39:39] | Can a man ask more? Can a world offer less? | 一个人还能要求更多吗?世界能提供更少吗? |
[39:43] | Who wants to live until the last bottle is empty? | 谁愿意活到最后一个瓶子空了? |
[39:47] | It’s all for one, D’Artagnan. | 都是为了一个人,达达尼昂。 |
[39:50] | And one for all. | 我为人人。 |
[40:44] | – On your way. – Four against one. | -这就去。-四对一。 |
[40:45] | In the queen’s name, on your way! | 以女王之名,上路吧! |
[40:52] | Stay with your master, Grebo. | 跟你的主人呆在一起,格里波。 |
[41:20] | The town of Creve Coeur lies just beyond. | Creve Coeur镇就在不远处。 |
[41:24] | I once knew a lady who lived there. | 我曾经认识一位住在那里的女士。 |
[41:30] | Some of my most beautiful memories are associated with this road. | 我的一些最美的回忆都与这条路有关。 |
[41:43] | Aramis, are you alright? Aramis, are you alright? | 阿拉米斯,你还好吗?阿拉米斯,你还好吗? |
[41:47] | Head that way. That way, D’Artagnan I hope your lady still lives in the town. | 头。那样的话,达达尼昂我希望你的女人还住在镇上。 |
[41:51] | That was long ago, D’Artagnan! Long ago! | 那是很久以前的事了,达达尼昂!很久以前! |
[42:42] | Separate, men. We will cut them off. | 独立的人。我们要切断他们。 |
[43:47] | Ah! | 啊! |
[44:11] | Here, master! | 在这里,主人! |
[44:17] | Jussac. | |
[44:18] | We meet again, D’Artagnan. | 我们又见面了,达达尼昂。 |
[44:51] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[46:11] | Ride, D’Artagnan, the queen. | 骑马,达达尼昂,女王。 |
[46:17] | Planchet. | |
[46:59] | A boat for England. | 一艘去英国的船。 |
[47:00] | The port was closed last night. | 港口昨晚关闭了。 |
[47:03] | – By whose orders? – Richelieu’s, monsieur. | -谁的命令?黎塞留的,先生。 |
[47:05] | Our beloved Richelieu. | 我们的心爱的黎塞留。 |
[47:07] | A boat for England. | 一艘去英国的船。 |
[47:09] | No boats. The port is closed. | 没有船。端口被关闭。 |
[47:10] | I am the Count De Wardes. | 我是瓦德伯爵。 |
[47:12] | I have special permission from Richelieu. | 我得到黎塞留的特别许可。 |
[47:15] | You will have to get it signed by the governor of the port. | 你得让港督签字。 |
[47:19] | Where could I find this individual? | 我在哪里可以找到这个人? |
[47:22] | The last house on the point. | 最后一个房子。 |
[47:48] | And such a handsome man he was. | 他是那么英俊。 |
[47:52] | Don’t talk like that. He is not dead. | 别那样说。他没死。 |
[47:55] | Well, I’d rather be dead than resemble a sieve. | 我宁愿死也不愿像个筛子。 |
[48:00] | Or maybe I… Maybe, I’d just rather be dead. | …也许,我宁愿死。 |
[48:04] | – What a man. – Hmm. | -真是个男人。——嗯。 |
[48:06] | I said what a man. | 我说,真是个男子汉。 |
[48:08] | Letters from the famous Countess De Winter. | 著名的德温特伯爵夫人的来信。 |
[48:11] | By the way, Planchet, don’t forget. | 对了,Planchet,别忘了。 |
[48:13] | My name is… I am the Count De Wardes. | 我的名字是…我是瓦德伯爵。 |
[48:18] | The Count Du B… | 杜B伯爵…… |
[48:30] | Monsieur D’Artagnan, I can think of no one to whom I prefer to entrust these. | 达达尼昂先生,我想不出我更愿意把这些东西托付给谁。 |
[48:34] | My only regret is that you are not an Englishman. | 我唯一的遗憾是你不是英国人。 |
[48:36] | An Englishman, your grace would probably take this box back to Paris without looking to see what is inside it. | 如果是英国人,陛下可能会把这个盒子带回巴黎而不去看看里面是什么。 |
[48:41] | With all respect, sir, I am a Frenchman. | 恕我直言,先生,我是法国人。 |
[48:43] | You skeptic. | 你怀疑论者。 |
[48:51] | Valet! Valet! | 代客!代客! |
[48:53] | You disgusting thieves. | 你恶心的小偷。 |
[48:55] | Which one of you stole these jewels? | 你们谁偷了这些珠宝? |
[48:57] | I will have you hanged from the highest bridge in London. | 我会把你吊死在伦敦最高的桥上。 |
[48:59] | – Oh, your– – Don’t lie to me! | -你的-别骗我 |
[49:01] | No one has been in my room, except… | 没人进过我的房间,除了…… |
[49:07] | Summon my jeweler. This instant! | 把我的珠宝商叫来,马上! |
[49:13] | How many days do you have left? Five? | 你还剩多少天?五个? |
[49:14] | Without the other two studs, sir– Never mind about that, if your feet had wings, monsieur, and you rode the wind, how long would it take for you to get to Paris? | 先生,如果你的脚有翅膀,你乘着风,要多久才能到巴黎呢? |
[49:21] | – Three days. – You are alone? | ——三天。-你一个人? |
[49:23] | I left Paris with friends, sir. | 我和朋友们一起离开巴黎的,先生。 |
[49:25] | I hope at least one of them is alive and can help me get back. | 我希望他们至少有一个还活着,能帮我回去。 |
[49:37] | Rochefort, draw 100,000 Francs for the Countess De Winter. | 罗什福尔,给德温特伯爵夫人取十万法郎。 |
[49:41] | – Yes, monsieur. – Oh, and, Rochefort… what about that body of young D’Artagnan? | ——是的,先生。-还有,罗什福尔…那具年轻的达达尼昂的尸体呢? |
[49:45] | – He is dead. – Excellent. | -他死了。——好。 |
[49:47] | Then why do you seem so unhappy? | 那你为什么看起来这么不高兴? |
[49:49] | Well, five of my men have each assured me he killed him. | 我的五个手下都向我保证是他杀了他。 |
[49:52] | And each of them in five different places. | 每一个都在五个不同的地方。 |
[49:55] | Place extra guards on every road. | 在每条路上都增派守卫。 |
[49:57] | Close the gates of Paris until D’Artagnan’s corpse is delivered to me here in my palace. | 关上巴黎的大门直到达达尼昂的尸体被送到我的宫殿里。 |
[50:02] | Or his person is lodged in the Bastille. | 或者他还住在巴士底狱。 |
[50:04] | Yes, monsieur. | 是的,先生。 |
[50:06] | Nobly said, monsieur. | 高贵地说,先生。 |
[50:08] | Oh, I have every confidence that you, you who are the equal of catastrophes in Kings, you will someday be equal to this man who isn’t yet a musketeer. | 我对你很有信心,你在国王队能与灾难平起平坐,总有一天你会与这个还不是火枪手的人平起平坐。 |
[50:36] | – Hello, D’Artagnan. – Porthos! | ——你好,D’artagnan。——Porthos ! |
[50:40] | They told you were wounded. | 他们说你受伤了。 |
[50:42] | I am, I am, but the jewels… Here, safe. | 我是,我是,但是那些珠宝……在这里,安全。 |
[50:46] | Ah, that man, that Buckingham. | 啊,那个男人,那个白金汉。 |
[50:49] | Two had been stolen and he had two new ones made in 48 hours. | 其中两个被盗,他在48小时内造了两个新的。 |
[50:52] | Well, come on, man. Get your horse. I need you. | 得了吧,伙计。让你的马。我需要你。 |
[50:57] | Porthos, when did a wound ever come between you and a fight? | 波托斯,你和打架之间什么时候受过伤? |
[51:00] | Well, unfortunately the position of this wound comes between me and my horse. | 不幸的是,伤口的位置在我和我的马之间。 |
[51:09] | I give you my word I was not running away. | 我向你保证我没有逃跑。 |
[51:11] | I was fighting magnificently when… Who should appear? But no, what a beautiful woman. | 我在战斗中表现得非常出色……谁应该出现?但不,她是多么美丽的女人。 |
[51:15] | I let my eyes stray for just a moment when… zing… I am disgraced. | 当我感到羞愧的时候,我让我的眼睛游离了一会儿。 |
[51:22] | When was I ever wounded in a locality so impossible to explain? | 我什么时候在一个如此难以解释的地方受伤过? |
[51:26] | – Well… – I can see you’re in doubt. | ——嗯…-看得出来你很怀疑。 |
[51:30] | No, my dear friend, merely in a hurry. | 不,我亲爱的朋友,我只是赶时间。 |
[51:32] | – Where can I find Aramis? – In a monastery. | -哪里能找到阿拉米斯?-在修道院。 |
[51:34] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[51:35] | Our friend Aramis has renounced the world of the flesh. | 我们的朋友阿拉米斯已经放弃了肉体世界。 |
[51:38] | But it has only been a few days. | 但才过了几天。 |
[51:39] | Hm, yes, he says a great deal can happen in just few days to change a man’s life. I suspect– His Lady in Creve Coeur didn’t remember him. | 嗯,是的,他说在短短几天内可以发生很多事情来改变一个人的生活。我猜,他在克里夫科的夫人不记得他了。 |
[51:48] | Oh, heaven, heaven. Let Athos still be alive. | 哦,天堂,天堂。让阿多斯活着。 |
[52:03] | – I said wine! – I have none. | -我说的是酒!-我没有。 |
[52:05] | – What kind of– – Go down in your cellar? | -什么样的-到你地窖里去? |
[52:07] | I can’t go down in my cellar. | 我不能进地窖。 |
[52:08] | – Why not? – Merci, gentlemen. | ——为什么不呢?——谢谢,先生们。 |
[52:10] | Believe me, there is a madman in my cellar. | 相信我,我的地窖里有个疯子。 |
[52:14] | A madman. | 一个疯子。 |
[52:15] | He took refuge in my cellar a week ago. | 他一周前在我的地窖里避难。 |
[52:18] | He’s been down there for a week. All my food. All my wine. | 他已经在下面呆了一周了。我所有的食物。我所有的酒。 |
[52:22] | Three more days like this and I am ruined. | 再这样三天,我就完了。 |
[52:25] | Athos, Athos! Open up, it’s D’Artagnan. | 阿多斯,阿多斯!开门,我是达达尼昂。 |
[52:29] | Athos, it’s D’Artagnan! | 阿多斯,D’artagnan ! |
[52:30] | The flowing bowl, the flowing bowl. | 流动的碗,流动的碗。 |
[52:34] | Fill up the flagons with wine… D’Artagnan. My friend, welcome! | 把酒壶装满……D’artagnan。我的朋友,欢迎光临! |
[52:45] | Welcome. | 欢迎。 |
[52:48] | My beautiful magnificent friend. | 我美丽的朋友。 |
[52:53] | Hinault, wine for Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 伊诺,给达达尼昂先生来杯酒。 |
[53:01] | The best in the house for my dearest… for Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 房子里最好的给我最亲爱的……D’artagnan先生。 |
[53:09] | I thought we had to be in Paris tonight. | 我以为我们今晚一定要去巴黎。 |
[53:12] | Here, man, you’re– you’re not drinking. | 给,伙计,你不能喝酒。 |
[53:15] | Please sober up, for heaven’s sake. | 拜托你清醒一下,看在上帝的份上。 |
[53:17] | Ah, Puritan… His Lady doesn’t approve of drinking. | 啊,清教徒……他的夫人不赞成喝酒。 |
[53:22] | Let me tell you about women. | 让我来告诉你关于女人的事。 |
[53:25] | – Athos. – I knew a woman once– Athos! | ——阿多斯。-我曾经认识一个女人——阿多斯! |
[53:28] | No. Let’s say that I had a friend. | 不。假设我有一个朋友。 |
[53:31] | An aristocratic young friend. He knew a woman. | 一个贵族的年轻朋友。他认识一个女人。 |
[53:35] | Athos, for heaven’s sake. | 阿多斯,看在上帝的份上。 |
[53:36] | Have you forgotten we are riding to the queen? | 你忘了我们要去见女王吗? |
[53:38] | I was telling you about women. | 我说的是女人。 |
[53:40] | Well, then tell it to the wind of your own making! | 好吧,那就去跟你自己的风说吧! |
[53:43] | Have you forgotten our pledge? All for one and one for all? | 你忘了我们的誓言吗?人人为我,我为人人? |
[53:46] | You pompous, village bore. | 你这个自大的乡巴佬。 |
[53:51] | You hero. | 你的英雄。 |
[53:53] | What do you know of anything besides swordplay? | 除了剑术,你还懂什么? |
[53:58] | I was speaking of women. | 我说的是女人。 |
[54:03] | This friend… This aristocratic friend. | 这个朋友……这个贵族的朋友。 |
[54:09] | Fell in love with a country wench. | 爱上了一个乡下姑娘。 |
[54:13] | He married her and took her to his ancestral bed. | 他娶了她,带她上了祖辈的床。 |
[54:18] | She was beautiful. He worshipped her. | 她很美。他崇拜她。 |
[54:21] | As in an ancient aura. | 就像在一个古老的光环里。 |
[54:24] | The pure, the good. | 纯洁的,美好的。 |
[54:28] | His angel of light. | 他的光明天使。 |
[54:36] | But within a week’s time his angel of light had led a neighbor, a young and truthful life of chastity and together they eluded the local church. | 但不到一个星期,他的光明天使就带领着一位邻居,过着一种年轻而诚实的贞洁生活,他们一起逃避了当地的教会。 |
[54:49] | My friend run the confession from the woman and turned her over to the executioner who branded her shoulder with a fleur-de-lis. | 我的朋友查了那女人的供词然后把她交给了刽子手刽子手在她肩上打上了鸢尾花的烙印。 |
[55:00] | Then he cast her out of his house renounced his ancestral claims and fled. | 然后他把她赶出了自己的家,放弃了他祖先的权利,然后逃跑了。 |
[55:10] | He changed his name and joined the legions of the king. | 他改了名字,加入了国王的军团。 |
[55:15] | He never saw the woman again. | 他再也没见过那个女人。 |
[55:21] | However he still loves her. | 然而他仍然爱着她。 |
[55:30] | I am speaking of women. | 我说的是女人。 |
[55:35] | We will ride to Paris. | 我们将骑马去巴黎。 |
[55:44] | Move on. | 继续前进。 |
[55:45] | Move on. | 继续前进。 |
[55:51] | Planchet, take the horses into that barn. | 普兰切特,把马牵进谷仓。 |
[55:57] | Who goes there? | 来人是谁? |
[55:59] | In Richelieu’s name, stop or I’ll fire! | 以黎塞留的名义,停下,否则我开枪了! |
[56:02] | Guards! Surround that barn! | 卫兵!围绕谷仓! |
[56:05] | Get to the loft! | 去阁楼! |
[56:18] | D’Artagnan! Will you surrender? | D’artagnan !你会投降吗? |
[56:22] | I drank too much. | 我喝得太多了。 |
[56:24] | Come out! | 出来! |
[56:28] | Oh, my headache! | 哦,我的头痛! |
[56:29] | Come out, or we’ll burn the barn. | 出来,不然我们就把谷仓烧了。 |
[56:33] | Cease firing. | 停止射击。 |
[56:35] | D’artagnan。 D’Artagnan. | |
[56:36] | If we shouldn’t meet again. | 如果我们不能再见面。 |
[56:38] | I believe I was drinking this morning. | 我今天早上好像喝多了。 |
[56:40] | I have a way of concocting fairy tales when I drink. | 我一喝酒就会编造童话故事。 |
[56:45] | – You remember that. – Are we to surrender? | -你记得的。-我们要投降吗? |
[56:47] | No, wait here two minutes and then you will be free. | 不,在这里等两分钟,然后你就有空了。 |
[56:50] | And the gates of Paris open. | 巴黎的大门敞开了。 |
[56:52] | Come along, Planchet. There must be two of us. | 来吧,Planchet,我们必须有两个人。 |
[56:55] | They will take you for D’Artagnan. | 他们会把你当成达达尼昂。 |
[56:57] | We’ll spend the night in the Bastille. | 我们要在巴士底狱过夜。 |
[57:15] | Is Her Majesty never going to appear? | 女王陛下不会出现了吗? |
[57:17] | I told you all I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了。 |
[57:19] | She sent word she’s not feeling well. Sight of food. | 她说她身体不舒服。看到食物。 |
[57:22] | But the supper is almost finished. | 但是晚饭快吃完了。 |
[57:24] | Well, maybe when the dancing begins. | 好吧,也许舞会开始的时候。 |
[57:26] | What a pity! | 真遗憾! |
[57:28] | And I have a little gift for her. | 我有个小礼物要送给她。 |
[57:32] | When she does appear, Your Majesty, without the set of 12 studs that were your gift to her. | 当她真的出现的时候,陛下,却没有带着你送给她的那12颗饰钉。 |
[57:38] | Then I ask her who stole these from her? | 然后我问她这些东西是谁偷的? |
[58:28] | I’m ready now. | 现在我准备好了。 |
[58:30] | But, Your Majesty, without the jewels you can’t… | 但是,陛下,没有珠宝您不能…… |
[59:56] | D’Artagnan! | |
[1:00:12] | The jewels, Madame. | 珠宝,夫人。 |
[1:00:15] | I suspected you might have need of some jewels, Your Majesty. | 我猜您可能需要一些珠宝,陛下。 |
[1:00:19] | And so I… | 所以我…… |
[1:00:32] | I am heartbroken, Louis. | 我心碎了,路易 |
[1:00:34] | I had no time to display the jewels properly. | 我没有时间把珠宝好好展示一下。 |
[1:00:37] | My dressmaker arrived too late. | 我的裁缝来晚了。 |
[1:00:39] | Your dressmaker, Madame D’Artagnan no doubt. | 肯定是你的裁缝,达达尼昂夫人。 |
[1:00:43] | But I am all confused. | 但我很困惑。 |
[1:00:45] | Where did you get those two studs? | 你从哪弄来的这两颗螺丝钉? |
[1:00:46] | He said they were stolen. | 他说它们是被偷的。 |
[1:00:48] | Our great Prime Minister reduced to stealing? | 我们伟大的首相沦落到偷窃? |
[1:00:51] | Perhaps we better increase his allowance. | 也许我们应该增加他的津贴。 |
[1:00:54] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[1:00:56] | You may give them to me just the same. | 你也可以把它们给我。 |
[1:01:00] | My profound compliments. | 我深刻的赞美。 |
[1:01:03] | Dispose of them as you will. | 随你处置吧。 |
[1:01:30] | Where can we go? | 我们能去哪里? |
[1:01:31] | I can’t leave the palace tonight. | 我今晚不能离开宫殿。 |
[1:01:34] | Tomorrow, somewhere. | 明天,在某处。 |
[1:01:44] | My gratitude. | 我的感激之情。 |
[1:02:02] | I kissed the queen’s hand. | 我吻了女王的手。 |
[1:02:04] | Have you no higher ambitions? | 你没有更高的抱负吗? |
[1:02:08] | Tomorrow night. Eight o’clock at Centraud. | 明天晚上。八点钟在森特罗德。 |
[1:02:12] | The Inn of the Flowers. | 百花旅馆。 |
[1:02:41] | All the things I go through for you, master. | 我所经历的一切都是为了你,主人。 |
[1:02:44] | No sooner did they let me out of the Bastille, then here I am, wearing your clothes. | 他们刚把我从巴士底狱放出来,我就穿着你的衣服来了。 |
[1:02:49] | I almost prefer the Bastille. | 我更喜欢巴士底狱。 |
[1:02:51] | Ah, Planchet, we must be careful. | 普兰切特,我们必须小心。 |
[1:02:52] | Maybe Richelieu is planning revenge. | 也许黎塞留在计划复仇。 |
[1:02:56] | If we run into an ambush, surely his men will mistake you for me. | 如果我们中了埋伏,他的人肯定会把你当成我。 |
[1:02:59] | Oh, yes, that’s true. | 哦,是的,那是真的。 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, what are you saying, master? | 你在说什么,主人? |
[1:04:05] | You may hang me if you desire. | 你想绞死我就绞死我吧。 |
[1:04:06] | But I call upon you to witness that I surrender freely, voluntarily of my own choice. | 但我要求你们见证我自愿投降,自愿投降是我自己的选择。 |
[1:04:11] | Because I cannot stomach the kind of justice that takes the woman and lets the man go free. | 因为我无法忍受这种把女人带走,让男人自由的正义。 |
[1:04:16] | The man surpasses even your description of him. | 这个人甚至超过了你对他的描述。 |
[1:04:18] | It’s unbelievable. | 这是难以置信的。 |
[1:04:20] | You will release Mademoiselle Borassieu. | 你要释放波拉西乌小姐。 |
[1:04:22] | I bargain with you, sir, my life for hers. | 我跟你讨价还价,先生,用我的命换她的命。 |
[1:04:26] | Why should I want your life? | 我为什么要你的命? |
[1:04:30] | – You don’t want me? – Of course I want you. | -你不想要我?-我当然想要你 |
[1:04:33] | I want you as a lieutenant in my guard. | 我想让你成为我的警督。 |
[1:04:47] | Young man, I can’t afford to have you as my enemy. It’s true. | 年轻人,我不能让你做我的敌人。这是真的。 |
[1:04:50] | You bring the affairs of state to a complete halt. | 你让国家事务完全停止了。 |
[1:04:53] | But hang you? What a waste. | 但是挂吗?这是多么的浪费。 |
[1:04:56] | No, a man like you, D’Artagnan, brings out but one thing in me. | 不,像你这样的人,达达尼昂,只激发了我内心的一件事。 |
[1:04:59] | – My inquisitive instinct. – Monsieur, I– You are an ambitious man or you wouldn’t have come to Paris. | -我的好奇心。-先生,我你是个有野心的人,否则你不会来巴黎的。 |
[1:05:04] | May I suggest that in your allegiance to the throne, you have joined your ambitions with a falling star. | 我想说,出于对王位的忠诚,你的野心已经和一颗陨落之星一起了。 |
[1:05:10] | Monsieur, I didn’t come here prepared… I came here about a certain young lady. | 先生,我不是有备而来的…我来这里是为了一位年轻女士。 |
[1:05:14] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的。 |
[1:05:16] | Why don’t we speak of her another time. | 我们下次再谈她吧。 |
[1:05:19] | Some time perhaps after you have accepted my commission. | 也许在你接受我的委托之后。 |
[1:05:23] | The Countess de Winter. | 温特伯爵夫人。 |
[1:05:26] | Oh, here! You two haven’t met. | 哦,在这里!你们俩还没见过面。 |
[1:05:30] | The Countess de Winter. Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 温特伯爵夫人。D’artagnan先生。 |
[1:05:39] | Or have you met? | 还是你们见过? |
[1:05:41] | I am extremely interested in this young man, My Lady. | 我对这个年轻人非常感兴趣,夫人。 |
[1:05:44] | I wonder if you would be so good as to entertain him. | 我不知道你是否愿意招待他。 |
[1:05:48] | Give him a glimpse perhaps of the kind society that would be his, if he accepts a lieutenancy in my guard. | 如果他愿意当我的警卫,那就给他一个机会,让他见识一下他会成为什么样的人。 |
[1:06:20] | Athos! | 阿多斯! |
[1:06:23] | Aramis! Porthos! | 阿拉米斯!Porthos ! |
[1:06:25] | Careful! Our friend Porthos has a very tender heart. | 小心!我们的朋友波托斯心肠很软。 |
[1:06:31] | Aramis! They told me you’d entered a monastery. | 阿拉米斯!他们说你进了修道院。 |
[1:06:33] | I thought I wouldn’t see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了。 |
[1:06:34] | It’s only been a few days, man. | 才过了几天,伙计。 |
[1:06:36] | Ah, a great deal can happen in a few days, to change a man’s life. | 啊,几天之内会发生很多事情,改变一个人的生活。 |
[1:06:40] | It seems, my friends, I’m not yet prepared to embrace the life of the spirits. | 看来,我的朋友们,我还没准备好接受灵魂的生活。 |
[1:06:45] | But I expected every hour that you’d be joining me in the Bastille. | 但我希望你每小时都能和我一起去巴士底狱。 |
[1:06:49] | Richelieu took Constance instead. | 黎塞留取代了康斯坦斯。 |
[1:06:52] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪儿?-我不知道。 |
[1:06:55] | Richelieu knows. Rochefort. | 黎塞留知道。罗什福尔。 |
[1:06:57] | Countess de Winter, I think. | 我想是温特伯爵夫人吧。 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, the famous countess again. | 噢,又是著名的伯爵夫人。 |
[1:07:01] | Has anybody ever met her? | 有人见过她吗? |
[1:07:02] | Oh, yes. I’ve been seeing quite a bit of her lately. | 哦,是的。我最近经常见到她。 |
[1:07:05] | Oh, now, gentlemen, don’t misunderstand me. | 先生们,别误会我的意思。 |
[1:07:08] | I– I love Constance. How I love her. | 我爱康斯坦斯。我多么爱她。 |
[1:07:12] | My time with My Lady has been spent in polite conversation. | 我和夫人在一起的时间都花在了礼貌的交谈上。 |
[1:07:16] | Don’t you believe me? | 你不相信我吗? |
[1:07:20] | He makes love to one woman in order to make love to another woman. | 他和一个女人做爱是为了和另一个女人做爱。 |
[1:07:24] | No, gentlemen. All I want of My Lady is her confidence. | 不,先生们。我只需要夫人的信任。 |
[1:07:28] | Believe me. We spoke of horses and Gascony. | 相信我。我们谈到了马和加斯科尼。 |
[1:07:31] | The most notorious woman in France. | 法国最臭名昭著的女人。 |
[1:07:33] | The woman that not even Buckingham could resist. | 连白金汉都无法抗拒的女人。 |
[1:07:35] | The most dangerous, fascinating, appetizing, tantalizing. | 最危险,最迷人,最诱人,最诱人。 |
[1:07:39] | And all he wants is her confidence. | 他想要的只是她的信任。 |
[1:07:43] | I’m only seeing My Lady to find out where Constance is. | 我去见夫人只是想知道康斯坦斯在哪里。 |
[1:07:45] | Poor Constance. | 可怜的康士坦茨湖。 |
[1:07:47] | Fifty francs he’s in love with My Lady by the end of the week. | 五十法郎,这周末他就爱上爵士夫人了。 |
[1:07:49] | What a swine. He doesn’t know what it is to be in love. | 什么是猪。他不知道恋爱是什么感觉。 |
[1:07:52] | Why, when a man’s in love he’s safe from anything. | 哎,一个人恋爱了,什么事都不会发生。 |
[1:07:54] | Oh, oh, you country boy. | 哦,哦,你这个乡下小子。 |
[1:07:57] | You know, I almost believe him. | 你知道吗,我几乎相信他了。 |
[1:07:59] | Fifty francs with the end of the week? | 五十法郎外加这周末? |
[1:08:01] | I believe him, but not fifty francs worth. | 我相信他的话,可是值不了五十法郎。 |
[1:08:04] | You poor, corrupt creatures. Well, you’ll see. | 你们这些可怜的堕落的家伙。好吧,你会看到。 |
[1:08:07] | She hasn’t the slightest appeal for me. | 她对我一点吸引力都没有。 |
[1:08:10] | If only I had some slight appeal for her, I might find where Constance is, but… No, My Lady despises me. She considers me a bore. | 如果我对她有一点小小的恳求,我也许能找到康斯坦斯,但是…不,夫人瞧不起我。她认为我很讨厌。 |
[1:08:19] | Oh, and worse, she’s in love with another man. | 更糟的是,她爱上了另一个男人。 |
[1:08:21] | But desperately. | 但拼命。 |
[1:08:23] | All she can think of is where is he, why doesn’t he come to see her? | 她满脑子想的都是他在哪里,为什么他不来看她? |
[1:08:26] | I’ve made so little progress, I’ve been reduced to her maid. | 我进步甚微,我成了她的女佣。 |
[1:08:29] | Don’t tell me you’re making love to her maid. | 别告诉我你在和她的女佣做爱。 |
[1:08:32] | – Delicious! Delicious! – No. | ——美味!美味!——没有。 |
[1:08:35] | No, if I’ve flirted with Kitty a little it’s only to intercept My Lady’s correspondence with this other man. | 不,如果说我和凯蒂调情了一下,那也只是为了截获夫人和另一个男人的通信。 |
[1:08:41] | D’Artagnan, how can you get mixed up with so many different women, and still be in love with somebody else? | 达达尼昂,你怎么能和那么多不同的女人混在一起,还爱着别人? |
[1:08:46] | My poor, fickle friends, you’ll never understand. | 我可怜的善变的朋友们,你们永远不会明白的。 |
[1:08:50] | Wait, if– if all you do care about is Constance, why don’t you just go to this other man? | 等等,如果你只关心康斯坦丝,为什么不去找另一个男人呢? |
[1:08:55] | Certainly the Countess confides in him. | 伯爵夫人当然向他吐露了心里话。 |
[1:08:56] | Excellent, excellent. | 出色的,优秀的。 |
[1:08:58] | Except that the other man unfortunately, is a certain Count de Wardes, whom I left in Calais in very poor condition with four sword passes through the body. | 不过,另一个人很不幸,是一个瓦德伯爵,我把他留在加来的时候,他的身体已经很糟糕了,身上还插着四柄剑。 |
[1:09:06] | Oh, how can fate be so cruel? | 命运怎么能如此残忍? |
[1:09:10] | Kitty! | 基蒂! |
[1:09:13] | Cruel fate! | 残酷的命运! |
[1:09:23] | Why don’t you kiss me? Hmm? | 你为什么不吻我?嗯? |
[1:09:28] | Ah, Kitty, my precious. My beloved, my dove, my all. | 啊,基蒂,我的宝贝。我的爱人,我的鸽子,我的一切。 |
[1:09:33] | Oh, you don’t care about me. | 你根本不关心我。 |
[1:09:36] | All you care about is my mistress. | 你只关心我的情妇。 |
[1:09:39] | Well, she doesn’t care about you. | 她才不在乎你呢。 |
[1:09:42] | This is the man she’s in love with. | 这是她深爱的男人。 |
[1:09:43] | The Count de Wardes. | 瓦德伯爵。 |
[1:09:46] | No, I have to take that to him. | 不,我得把这个拿给他。 |
[1:09:49] | I’ve been taking letters to his house for days now. | 我已经把信送到他家好几天了。 |
[1:09:51] | – And he never answers. – Well, of course he doesn’t. | -他从来不接电话。-他当然不知道 |
[1:09:54] | – He isn’t at his house. – How do you know? | -他不在家。-你怎么知道? |
[1:09:56] | Well, he’s a good friend of mine. | 他是我的一个好朋友。 |
[1:09:57] | Here, let’s see what she says. | 来,看看她怎么说。 |
[1:09:59] | Oh! Oh, give it to me, give it to me. | 哦!把它给我,把它给我。 |
[1:10:01] | Oh, I’m not… “My undying love, my…” | 哦,我不是…“我永恒的爱,我的……” |
[1:10:05] | Oh, you’re right, Kitty. She does love him. | 你说得对,凯蒂。她确实爱他。 |
[1:10:10] | My, my. “Why don’t you answer my letters?” | 我的,我的。“你为什么不回我的信?” |
[1:10:13] | “Come to me, I beg… | “来找我,我乞求… |
[1:10:17] | I wonder… | 我想知道…… |
[1:10:20] | Could I do it? | 我能做到吗? |
[1:10:22] | Oh, won’t you please give me the letter? | 哦,请你把信给我好吗? |
[1:10:24] | Kitty. Kitty, this man, this De Wardes. | 基蒂。凯蒂,这个人,这个德沃德。 |
[1:10:26] | Does she confide in him? Oh, she must. | 她信任他吗?哦,她必须的。 |
[1:10:29] | Oh, Kitty, stop squealing. I’m only trying to help you. | 凯蒂,别叫了。我只是想帮你。 |
[1:10:33] | Look, you tell your mistress you delivered the letter. | 听着,告诉你的情妇信是你送的。 |
[1:10:36] | – But I didn’t. – Never mind that. | -但我没有。-别管了。 |
[1:10:38] | Tell her the Count begs forgiveness, but he’s in hiding. He’s in trouble with Richelieu. | 告诉她伯爵请求原谅,但他躲起来了。他和黎塞留有矛盾。 |
[1:10:42] | It was through him that Monsieur D’Artagnan got to England. | 达达尼昂先生就是通过他来到英国的。 |
[1:10:46] | And that Richelieu has given out an order for his arrest. | 黎塞留已经下令逮捕他了。 |
[1:10:48] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[1:10:49] | Well, more or less. More or less. | 嗯,差不多吧。或多或少。 |
[1:10:51] | And then tell your mistress that the Count de Wardes will sup with her at midnight tonight. | 然后告诉你的女主人,瓦德伯爵将在今晚午夜与她共进晚餐。 |
[1:10:54] | On one condition, that there is no light burning anywhere in the house. | 有一个条件,屋子里任何地方都不能亮灯。 |
[1:10:59] | – No lights? – Ohh. | ——没有灯光?——哦。 |
[1:11:00] | If he’s recognized by one person he’s lost. | 如果他被一个人认出来,他就迷失了方向。 |
[1:11:03] | Tell her that he’s afraid of running into the terrible D’Artagnan. | 告诉她他害怕碰到可怕的达达尼昂。 |
[1:11:07] | Oh! Oh, I don’t understand. | 哦!哦,我不明白。 |
[1:11:09] | I, I mean, I mean suppose he doesn’t come and then she’ll be angry with me. | 我是说,如果他不来,她就会生我的气。 |
[1:11:13] | There, there. Now, Kitty, don’t worry. | 在那里,在那里。好了,凯蒂,别担心。 |
[1:11:16] | Didn’t I say he’d come? He’s a friend of mine. | 我不是说过他会来吗?他是我的一个朋友。 |
[1:11:18] | Yes, yes. But you said he was afraid. | 是的,是的。但你说他很害怕。 |
[1:11:20] | My Kitty. My darling. | 我的小猫。我亲爱的。 |
[1:11:23] | My precious. My darling. | 我的珍贵。我的亲爱的。 |
[1:11:25] | There, there. Now run along. | 好了,好了,快走吧。 |
[1:11:28] | And don’t forget, tonight at midnight. | 别忘了,今晚午夜。 |
[1:11:31] | And no lights! | 没有灯光! |
[1:12:02] | Every light, Kitty. Hurry! | 每一个光,基蒂。快点! |
[1:12:04] | – Yes, My Lady. – Oh, this is insane! | -是的,夫人。-这太疯狂了! |
[1:12:05] | I could just as we” pull the drapes. No one can see. | 我可以就像我们“拉窗帘”一样。没有人能看到。 |
[1:12:08] | – Kitty, did he act insane? – Ah, no, My Lady. | -凯蒂,他是不是疯了?-不,夫人。 |
[1:12:11] | Well, never mind. Every light. | 好吧,没关系。每一个光。 |
[1:12:14] | Oh, if he doesn’t come… If you’ve made a mistake… | 哦,如果他不来……如果你犯了一个错误…… |
[1:12:21] | Kitty, the wine is warm from the fire. | 凯蒂,这酒是从火里取出来的。 |
[1:12:22] | Take it and chill it. | 拿着它,冷却它。 |
[1:12:24] | And the chocolate, it’s cold. Warm it. | 巧克力是凉的。温暖它。 |
[1:12:25] | But there isn’t a light in the house. | 但是房子里没有灯光。 |
[1:12:26] | Do as I say! | 照我说的做! |
[1:12:38] | Put out that light! | 把灯灭了! |
[1:12:40] | Monsieur D’Artagnan! | D’artagnan先生! |
[1:12:43] | – Where’s My Lady? – In her sitting room. | -夫人呢?-在她的客厅里。 |
[1:12:46] | Where’s the Count de Wardes? | 瓦德伯爵在哪儿? |
[1:12:47] | Is the room dark? | 房间黑吗? |
[1:12:49] | There’s a fire. They’re eating by firelight. | 有一个火。他们在炉火旁吃东西。 |
[1:12:51] | Afire? I said no light. | 燃烧的?我说了不要开灯。 |
[1:12:53] | But it’s only a little fire. You can’t see a thing. | 但这只是一个小火。你什么也看不见。 |
[1:12:56] | You’d better be right about that. | 你最好是对的。 |
[1:12:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思。 |
[1:13:00] | I don’t understand one thing. | 我一点都不懂。 |
[1:13:02] | Ah, ah, ah. Now, Kitty, go and announce me. | 啊,啊,啊。好了,凯蒂,去通知我。 |
[1:13:04] | The Count de Wardes. | 瓦德伯爵。 |
[1:13:06] | The Count? | 计数? |
[1:13:12] | Come, come, Kitty. This is no time for weak nerves. | 来,来,基蒂。现在不是神经衰弱的时候。 |
[1:13:15] | Now go. Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 现在去。快,快,快,快,快。 |
[1:13:22] | The Count de, the Count de Wardes. | 伯爵,沃德伯爵。 |
[1:13:26] | Oh, Constance, Constance, understand me. | 哦,康斯坦斯,康斯坦斯,明白我的意思。 |
[1:13:30] | This is just for conversational purposes. | 这只是为了对话的目的。 |
[1:13:41] | De Wardes. | 德沃德。 |
[1:13:43] | De Wardes, at last. | 德沃德,终于。 |
[1:13:45] | – At last. – How sweet to see you. | ——最后。-见到你真高兴。 |
[1:13:47] | Ah, supper! How nice! | 啊,吃晚饭!多么可爱! |
[1:13:51] | Never mind about supper. | 不要担心晚饭。 |
[1:13:52] | A man grows hungry, My Lady. | 大人,人是会饿的。 |
[1:13:56] | Kiss me! Kiss me! | 吻我!吻我! |
[1:13:59] | I shall positively be cremated sitting so close to the fire. | 我坐得离火这么近,肯定会被火化的。 |
[1:14:05] | Are you going to kiss me or aren’t you? | 你到底要不要亲我? |
[1:14:07] | Well, perhaps one little kiss. | 好吧,也许一个小小的吻。 |
[1:14:19] | I think maybe we’d better eat supper. | 我想我们最好吃晚饭。 |
[1:14:26] | Wake up, Athos. Athos, wake up. | 醒来,阿多斯。阿多斯,醒醒。 |
[1:14:31] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[1:14:36] | Come on, Athos, wake up. Help me to compose a letter. | 来吧,阿多斯,醒醒。帮我写封信。 |
[1:14:40] | You wake me up? It isn’t even noon yet. | 你叫醒我了?还不到中午呢。 |
[1:14:45] | This is no hour for composing letters or looking happy. | 现在不是写信或装出高兴的样子的时候。 |
[1:14:52] | Will you stop looking happy? | 你能不能别高兴了? |
[1:14:54] | Oh, Athos, we’ve judged her unfairly. | 阿多斯,我们对她的评价不公平。 |
[1:14:57] | How can I describe her? | 我该怎么形容她呢? |
[1:14:59] | – Her hair like… – Who? | -她的头发像…——谁? |
[1:15:01] | – Oh, her lips– – Who? | -她的嘴唇-谁 |
[1:15:03] | Her throat like– Open your eyes, so you can see who you’re talking about. | 她的喉咙就像睁开眼睛,这样你就能看到你在说谁。 |
[1:15:09] | My Lady. | 夫人。 |
[1:15:11] | I can’t describe her very well. It was dark. | 我不能很好地描述她。这是黑暗的。 |
[1:15:14] | She even gave me a ring. | 她甚至给了我一枚戒指。 |
[1:15:16] | Ah, you’re a carnival fellow. | 啊,你是个嘉年华的家伙。 |
[1:15:19] | I resent your tone, Athos. | 我讨厌你的语气,阿多斯。 |
[1:15:21] | You’ve fallen in love with her. | 你已经爱上她了。 |
[1:15:23] | I tell you, we’ve judged her unfairly. | 我告诉你,我们对她的评价不公平。 |
[1:15:26] | You know, there’s a certain difficulty about this ring. | 你知道,这枚戒指有一定的难度。 |
[1:15:30] | She gave it to me under the impression that I was De Wardes. | 她给我的时候以为我是德沃德。 |
[1:15:33] | A man wants to be loved for himself and… Well, that’s why you’ve got to help me compose some kind of a letter. | 男人希望自己被爱,而且……所以你得帮我写封信什么的。 |
[1:15:41] | Give me that ring. | 把戒指给我。 |
[1:15:43] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[1:15:45] | What’s the matter, Athos? | 怎么了,阿多斯? |
[1:15:52] | I don’t understand you. That’s a very beautiful ring. | 我不理解你。那是一个非常漂亮的戒指。 |
[1:15:58] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[1:16:01] | It once was mine. | 它曾经是我的。 |
[1:16:05] | Athos, this is a crude sort of joke. | 阿多斯,这是个粗俗的玩笑。 |
[1:16:09] | There are things that a man doesn’t joke about. | 有些事情是男人不能开玩笑的。 |
[1:16:13] | I’d know that ring if I found it in my grave. | 如果我在坟墓里找到那枚戒指,我就会知道。 |
[1:16:15] | It belonged to my family. | 它属于我的家族。 |
[1:16:19] | It was a wedding gift to my wife. | 这是给我妻子的结婚礼物。 |
[1:16:21] | – Your wife? – The Countess de Winter. | ——你的妻子吗?-温特伯爵夫人。 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, heaven, how can you play such a hideous trick on me? | 哦,天哪,你怎么能对我开这么可怕的玩笑? |
[1:16:30] | How can you play such a trick on me? | 你怎么能这样捉弄我? |
[1:16:33] | On her shoulder there’s a, a brand. A fleur-de-lis. | 她的肩膀上有个烙印。鸢尾。 |
[1:16:39] | But of course, you wouldn’t know that. | 当然,你不会知道的。 |
[1:16:40] | Oh, this is monstrous. | 哦,这太可怕了。 |
[1:16:42] | What kind of drunken fantasy is this? | 这算什么醉鬼幻想啊? |
[1:16:44] | My friend, believe me. This woman is my wife. | 朋友,相信我。这个女人是我的妻子。 |
[1:16:46] | – I told you the story. – Of your friend. | -我跟你说过了。-你朋友的。 |
[1:16:48] | No, no, of myself, of myself! | 不,不,我自己,我自己! |
[1:16:53] | I lied. | 我说谎了。 |
[1:16:55] | Look, shun this woman like you would the pox. | 听着,像避开瘟疫一样避开这个女人。 |
[1:16:57] | She’s evil itself. She’s death. She’s poison! | 她的邪恶本身。她的死亡。她的毒药! |
[1:17:00] | You liar. | 你骗子。 |
[1:17:02] | Why do you try to turn me against her? | 你为什么要让我和她反目成仇? |
[1:17:04] | What’s your purpose? Your words proclaim your lie. | 你的目的是什么?你的话表明你在说谎。 |
[1:17:08] | When you told me the story, you said you still loved her. | 你告诉我的时候,你说你还爱着她。 |
[1:17:12] | Are these the sentiments of a man who still loves a woman? | 这是一个仍然爱着一个女人的男人的感情吗? |
[1:17:16] | Oh, you drunken fool! | 噢,你这个醉鬼! |
[1:17:18] | Because you hate all women, must I? | 因为你讨厌所有女人,是吗? |
[1:17:25] | Are you sure this is the Count’s real handwriting? | 你确定这是伯爵的笔迹吗? |
[1:17:27] | Oh, yes. I intercepted that letter only today. | 哦,是的。我今天才截住那封信。 |
[1:17:31] | Ah, Aramis, you write a fine hand. | 阿拉米斯,你写得很好。 |
[1:17:34] | “My Lady, I find myself unable to come to you again this evening as promised. | “夫人,我发现自己今晚不能再像答应的那样去见您了。 |
[1:17:39] | “Since my return from England I have so many invitations of this kind on my hands that I am forced to regulate them a little.” | “自从我从英国回来以后,手头上有这么多这样的请柬,我不得不对它们加以限制。” |
[1:17:47] | “When your turn comes again, I shall have the honor to inform you of it.” | “下次轮到你时,我将很荣幸地通知你。” |
[1:17:52] | “I kiss your hands.” | “我吻你的手。” |
[1:17:53] | Now sign it De Wardes. | 签了吧,德沃德。 |
[1:17:57] | Well, she certainly can’t be too fond of De Wardes now. | 她现在肯定不太喜欢德沃德了。 |
[1:18:03] | But, Aramis, what’s going to make her fond of me? | 但是,阿拉米斯,什么才能让她喜欢上我呢? |
[1:18:24] | You! Get out of my room! | 你!滚出我的房间! |
[1:18:26] | Monsieur D’Artagnan. | D’artagnan先生。 |
[1:18:28] | He is waiting in the sitting room. | 他正在客厅里等着。 |
[1:18:29] | Well, get him out of the house. Tell him I can’t see… No. No, wait. | 那就把他弄出去。告诉他我看不见…不。不,等等。 |
[1:18:36] | Monsieur D’Artagnan, the famous swordsman. | 达达尼昂先生,著名的剑客。 |
[1:18:42] | Kitty, prepare me. | 基蒂,我做好准备。 |
[1:19:07] | Monsieur D’Artagnan. | D’artagnan先生。 |
[1:19:11] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:19:14] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[1:19:21] | – How handsome you are. – Oh. | -你真帅。——哦。 |
[1:19:24] | My Lady, beside you, I’m a, I’m a sparrow. | 夫人,在你旁边,我是一只麻雀。 |
[1:19:29] | Charming. | 迷人。 |
[1:19:40] | Oh, My Lady, I’m overwhelmed. I, I have no words. | 夫人,我不知所措。我,我无话可说。 |
[1:19:45] | What need has a man of action for words? | 一个有行动的人有什么话可说呢? |
[1:19:47] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:19:49] | – My, what a strong hand. – It’s yours. | -天啊,好强壮的手。——这是你的。 |
[1:19:58] | Don’t you think it’s a little bright in here? | 你不觉得这里太亮了吗? |
[1:20:01] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:20:13] | The light is still in my eyes. | 我的眼睛还亮着。 |
[1:20:29] | Oh, I find you in my arms. My own arms. | 哦,我发现你在我的怀里。我自己的手臂。 |
[1:20:36] | I mean… Tell me you love me. | 我的意思是……告诉我你爱我。 |
[1:20:40] | – If only my heart were free. – Huh? | -如果我的心是自由的。——嗯? |
[1:20:42] | Free of anger. Free of fear. | 没有愤怒,没有恐惧。 |
[1:20:45] | Fear? Oh, My Lady, whom are you afraid of? | 恐惧?夫人,您在怕谁? |
[1:20:49] | What do I live for, except your command? | 除了你的命令,我活着还有什么意义呢? |
[1:21:00] | What would you do to a man, who holds my life in bondage? | 你会怎么对待一个奴役我的人? |
[1:21:05] | Who persecutes me? Reviles me? Soils my honor and boasts of it. | 企图迫害我的人吗?轻慢我吗?玷污了我的荣誉,还自夸。 |
[1:21:12] | Name him. | 他的名字。 |
[1:21:13] | Speak his name and you sentence him to death. | 说出他的名字,你就判他死刑。 |
[1:21:17] | – Count de Wardes. – Ah… Who? | ——瓦德伯爵。——啊……谁? |
[1:21:22] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[1:21:25] | Oh, yes, the Count de Wardes. | 噢,是的,瓦德伯爵。 |
[1:21:27] | You’re afraid of him. | 你害怕他。 |
[1:21:30] | Oh, My Lady. | 哦,夫人。 |
[1:21:32] | Well, if you love me. | 如果你爱我的话。 |
[1:21:34] | Well, that’s not the question. Do you love me? | 这不是问题所在。你爱我吗? |
[1:21:37] | Oh, My Lady, to kill a man. I… No matter what my reputation, I don’t take killing lightly. | 夫人,去杀人。我…不管我名声如何,我都不会轻举妄动。 |
[1:21:44] | Why only yesterday you were cool to me. | 就在昨天你还对我很好。 |
[1:21:47] | Cool to you? | 你酷吗? |
[1:21:49] | You’ll never know the agony it caused me, sitting here, cool. | 你永远不会知道这给我带来的痛苦,坐在这里,酷。 |
[1:21:53] | While you talked about horses. | 当你谈论马的时候。 |
[1:21:55] | And I yearned to throw myself into your arms. | 我渴望投入你的怀抱。 |
[1:21:59] | Oh, I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信。 |
[1:22:03] | And afterwards, after you left, to have to receive the filthy De Wardes, to pretend out of fear. | 然后,在你离开之后,不得不接待肮脏的德沃德家的人,假装害怕。 |
[1:22:09] | – My Lady. – Do I love you? | ——夫人。-我爱你吗? |
[1:22:12] | Like the stars in the night. | 就像夜晚的星星。 |
[1:22:14] | The sun, the day, now, tomorrow, forever. | 太阳,白天,现在,明天,永远。 |
[1:22:18] | My heart is yours, constantly. Irrevocably yours. | 我的心永远属于你。不可逆转地你。 |
[1:22:23] | And yours alone. | 和你的孤独。 |
[1:22:25] | Whatever my reputation, my D’Artagnan, I don’t take love lightly. | 不管我的名声如何,我的达达尼昂,我不会轻易对待爱情。 |
[1:22:42] | Oh, if I had only known. | 噢,要是我早知道就好了。 |
[1:22:45] | Oh, My Lady. I’m unworthy of you. | 哦,夫人。我配不上你。 |
[1:22:49] | The things I have done and had to do. | 那些我已经做过和必须做的事。 |
[1:22:51] | It’s I who am unworthy of you. | 是我配不上你。 |
[1:22:54] | Oh, no, My Lady. Let me put your heart at rest. | 不,夫人。让我让你放心。 |
[1:22:58] | It was not the Count De Wardes you hate who came to you last night. | 昨晚来找你的并不是你讨厌的德·瓦德伯爵。 |
[1:23:03] | Oh, forgive me. Forgive me. | 哦,原谅我。原谅我。 |
[1:23:06] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的。 |
[1:23:14] | Don’t you think it’s a little bright in here? | 你不觉得这里太亮了吗? |
[1:23:20] | – My Lady? – Oh, you foul, sickening… | ——夫人?-哦,你这个肮脏恶心的… |
[1:23:29] | Oh, when have I taken so little pleasure in wrestling with women? | 我什么时候跟女人摔跤这么没乐趣了? |
[1:23:33] | Oh, you… | 哦,你…… |
[1:23:44] | I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你,我会杀了你。 |
[1:23:47] | Why am I a woman? Why haven’t I the strength? | 为什么我是女人?为什么我没有力量? |
[1:24:00] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:24:01] | D’Artagnan, you are destroyed! | 达达尼昂,你完蛋了! |
[1:24:04] | Guards! Guards! Please! | 卫兵!卫兵!拜托! |
[1:24:14] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他!杀了他! |
[1:24:54] | He does rather well for a farm boy. Hm. | 作为一个农家孩子,他干得相当不错了。嗯。 |
[1:24:56] | So this is how he spends his time in polite conversation. | 这就是他在礼貌交谈中消磨时间的方式。 |
[1:25:00] | Shall we intrude? | 我们打扰吗? |
[1:25:28] | She has promised to kill you. | 她答应过要杀了你。 |
[1:25:30] | She’ll keep that promise if she can. | 如果可以的话,她会信守诺言的。 |
[1:25:33] | Beware, D’Artagnan. | 当心,D’artagnan。 |
[1:25:34] | Beware of strange men in dark places, and lonely roads. | 在黑暗的地方和偏僻的道路上提防陌生人。 |
[1:25:40] | That woman will destroy you because she must. | 那个女人会毁了你,因为她必须这么做。 |
[1:25:43] | You know her secret. | 你知道她的秘密。 |
[1:25:45] | Brand of a common criminal. The fleur-de-lis. | 一个普通罪犯的烙印。鸢尾。 |
[1:25:48] | All I know is what I have done. I’m unspeakable. | 我只知道我做了什么。我无法形容的。 |
[1:25:52] | No. | 不。 |
[1:25:55] | Merely young. | 仅仅是年轻。 |
[1:25:59] | You could be so much worse off. | 你的情况可能会更糟。 |
[1:26:03] | She could be your wife. | 她可能是你的妻子。 |
[1:26:28] | – Constance. – No, it isn’t a miracle. | ——康斯坦斯。-不,这不是奇迹。 |
[1:26:30] | The queen found me. | 王后找到了我。 |
[1:26:34] | Oh, my love. Speak to me. | 哦,我的爱。跟我说话。 |
[1:26:37] | Darling, we have so little time. | 亲爱的,我们时间不多了。 |
[1:26:39] | Oh, my angel of goodness. | 哦,我的天使。 |
[1:26:41] | Will you marry me? Now, this instant. | 你愿意嫁给我吗?现在,这个瞬间。 |
[1:26:44] | – I can’t. There is no time. – Oh, you must. | ——我不能。没有时间了。-哦,你必须。 |
[1:26:47] | The queen’s carriage, it’s coming for me. | 女王的马车来找我了。 |
[1:26:50] | She’s sending me where Richelieu can’t find me. | 她要把我送到黎塞留找不到的地方。 |
[1:26:53] | I’ll follow you. | 我将跟随你。 |
[1:26:54] | I don’t even know where she is sending me. | 我都不知道她要送我去哪里。 |
[1:26:58] | Oh, Constance, Constance. | 哦,康士坦茨湖,康斯坦斯。 |
[1:27:01] | Whether there’s time or whether there isn’t, for my sake. | 不管有没有时间,看在我的份上。 |
[1:27:33] | I have to leave soon. | 我很快就得走了。 |
[1:27:39] | Where I’ll be, I don’t know. | 我不知道我会在哪里。 |
[1:27:42] | What may happen to you? We don’t know. | 你会发生什么事?我们不知道。 |
[1:27:47] | You’re afraid, aren’t you? | 你害怕了,是吗? |
[1:27:51] | Oh, I didn’t know you could be afraid. | 我不知道你还会害怕。 |
[1:27:54] | Now you know everything about me. | 现在你知道我的一切了。 |
[1:27:58] | No, it’s just that sometimes I know how young I am, and how much I have to live for. | 不,只是有时候我知道我有多年轻,我有多需要活下去。 |
[1:28:05] | I tremble, I… I can make mistakes that will follow me through all my days. | 我颤抖,……我可能会犯一些会伴随我一生的错误。 |
[1:28:14] | My Lady? | 夫人? |
[1:28:17] | If I can forgive you, certainly she can. | 如果我能原谅你,她肯定也能。 |
[1:28:22] | Oh, you don’t know her. | 哦,你不了解她。 |
[1:28:24] | Oh, my darling. | 哦,我的亲爱的。 |
[1:28:30] | Well, that’s only the sun. | 嗯,那只是太阳。 |
[1:28:43] | – Yes? – Your carriage is here. | ——是吗?-你的马车来了。 |
[1:28:55] | Wherever you are. | 无论你在哪里。 |
[1:28:58] | Wherever I am. | 无论我在那里。 |
[1:29:23] | Your Grace. | 陛下。 |
[1:29:26] | Welcome to Grandstogen Castle, mademoiselle. | 欢迎来到格兰斯托根城堡,小姐。 |
[1:29:27] | – You’ll be safe here. – Thank you, Your Grace. | -你在这里很安全。-谢谢,陛下。 |
[1:29:29] | Within a few hours you will be separated from Richelieu by the most impenetrable of all barriers, the war. | 几个小时之内,你就会和黎塞留隔着一道最难逾越的屏障,战争。 |
[1:29:49] | Fire! | 火! |
[1:29:52] | Fire! | 火! |
[1:29:58] | – Ah! – Attack! | ——啊!——攻击! |
[1:30:02] | Fire! | 火! |
[1:30:56] | D’Artagnan, go back. Tell His Majesty another road. | D’artagnan,回去。告诉陛下另一条路。 |
[1:30:58] | We’ll hold this one as long as we can. | 我们会尽力守住这个案子。 |
[1:31:06] | – Come out! – That’s no English voice. | ——出来!-那不是英语声音。 |
[1:31:09] | We’re Frenchman! | 我们法国人! |
[1:31:10] | Come out, Frenchmen. | 出来,法国人。 |
[1:31:16] | Identify yourselves. | 确定自己。 |
[1:31:18] | Men of the king’s musketeers, sir. | 是国王的火枪手,长官。 |
[1:31:20] | What are men of the king’s musketeers doing in this vicinity? | 国王的火枪手们在这附近干什么? |
[1:31:24] | Richelieu. | 黎塞留。 |
[1:31:25] | So I’m going to have His Majesty on my hands soon. | 所以我很快就要见到国王陛下了。 |
[1:31:29] | If I let these men go, news of our little expedition will reach His Majesty within the hour. | 如果我放了这些人,我们远征的消息一小时内就会传到陛下那里。 |
[1:31:35] | Musketeers. | 火枪手。 |
[1:31:37] | I find myself abroad on this dark night with insufficient escort. | 我发现自己在这漆黑的夜晚外出,却没有足够的护卫。 |
[1:31:41] | But His Majesty has… – We’re at your command, sir. – Good. | 但是陛下……-我们听候您的吩咐,先生-很好 |
[1:31:47] | There’s a village yonder, and an inn, the Dragon Rouge. | 那边有个村子,还有个客栈,红龙旅馆。 |
[1:31:50] | One of you out front, two behind! | 一个在前面,两个在后面! |
[1:32:09] | My own men will stand guard outside. | 我自己的人会在外面站岗。 |
[1:32:11] | Give my trusted friends here a room downstairs with a decent fire. | 给我信任的朋友们一间楼下有火的房间。 |
[1:32:14] | Gentlemen, you may have my room. | 先生们,你们可以住我的房间了。 |
[1:32:16] | I put in a new stove only today. | 我今天才装了一个新炉子。 |
[1:32:18] | Good. And landlord, lock their door. | 好。还有,房东,锁上门。 |
[1:32:21] | Let them out only in case of trouble. | 只有遇到麻烦时才放他们出去。 |
[1:32:43] | Monsieur, would you be kind enough to inform me of the reason for the secrecy of this meeting. | 先生,能不能请你告诉我这次秘密会面的原因。 |
[1:32:50] | It’s imperative that no one here suspect I have had anything to do with your leaving. | 不能让这里的任何人怀疑我与你的离开有任何关系。 |
[1:32:54] | I have arranged it, therefore, that not long after I go out of this building men will appear and kidnap you by force. | 因此,我已经安排好了,在我走出这座大楼不久,就会有人出现,用武力绑架你。 |
[1:33:00] | They won’t know that you’re going willingly of course, so I’d advise you not to resist them. | 当然,他们不会知道你是自愿去的,所以我建议你不要拒绝他们。 |
[1:33:04] | They will put you on a boat. | 他们会把你放在一艘船上。 |
[1:33:06] | By morning you will be in England. | 明早你就能到英国了。 |
[1:33:08] | You will then proceed to Buckingham’s headquarters at Grandstogen Castle and appear before him. | 然后你将前往格兰斯托根城堡的白金汉宫总部觐见他。 |
[1:33:14] | Well, after the affair of the diamond studs, impossible. | 在钻石钉事件之后,就不可能了。 |
[1:33:17] | Since the affair of the diamond studs Buckingham knows at least that you’re in my absolute confidence. | 自从钻石钉事件发生后,白金汉至少知道我对你绝对有信心。 |
[1:33:21] | You will present yourself to Buckingham, My Lady, openly, as my negotiator. | 夫人,你将作为我的谈判代表,公开地向白金汉介绍你自己。 |
[1:33:25] | My Lady. | 夫人。 |
[1:33:27] | Do I understand, the great Richelieu is preparing to negotiate a peace? | 我明白了吗,伟大的黎塞留正准备谈判和平? |
[1:33:32] | You do, My Lady. | 你知道,夫人。 |
[1:33:37] | Buckingham is arranging an alliance with Spain, with Austria, and with Lorraine. | 白金汉宫与西班牙,奥地利和罗琳结盟。 |
[1:33:42] | If he is successful, then the days of my power… and your affluence are numbered. | 如果他成功了,那么我的权力和你的财富就屈指可数了。 |
[1:33:49] | But what if he refuses to negotiate? | 但如果他拒绝谈判呢? |
[1:33:52] | You disappoint me, My Lady. | 您真让我失望,夫人。 |
[1:33:54] | We play chess with the Gods, not pussy wants a corner. | 我们和上帝下棋,而不是娘们想要一个角落。 |
[1:33:57] | Of course Buckingham will refuse to negotiate. | 白金汉宫当然会拒绝谈判。 |
[1:33:59] | Well, what then? | 然后什么? |
[1:34:00] | My Lady, where is your famous imagination? | 夫人,你那著名的想象力哪去了? |
[1:34:05] | Do you suggest I have him assassinated? | 你是想让我暗杀他吗? |
[1:34:07] | I suggest nothing. | 我建议没有。 |
[1:34:10] | I merely rely on your imagination. | 我只是依靠你的想象。 |
[1:34:12] | What are your terms? | 你的条件是什么? |
[1:34:14] | I shall need something from you. | 我需要你的帮助。 |
[1:34:16] | – Of course. – In writing. | ——当然。——在写作。 |
[1:34:17] | A carte blanche. | 全权委托。 |
[1:34:19] | A carte blanche? But you have my word. | 全权委托吗?但我向你保证。 |
[1:34:21] | In writing. | 在写作。 |
[1:34:34] | “It is by my order, and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done.” | “这是我的命令,为了国家的利益,这个人已经做了他所做的事情。” |
[1:34:40] | “Richelieu.” | “黎塞留。” |
[1:34:42] | This will be quite satisfactory. | 这将非常令人满意。 |
[1:34:44] | Shh! Listen. | 嘘!听。 |
[1:34:45] | The rest is bargaining. | 其余的都在讨价还价。 |
[1:34:49] | My terms are simple. | 我的条件很简单。 |
[1:34:51] | First, there is a certain estate in the vicinity of Lille. | 首先,里尔附近有一处地产。 |
[1:34:55] | A barony. | 男爵爵位。 |
[1:34:57] | It was renounced by its owner quite some years ago. | 几年前,它的主人宣布放弃了它。 |
[1:35:01] | It now belongs to the throne. | 现在它属于王位。 |
[1:35:03] | I want that estate, and the title. | 我要那块地产,还有那个头衔。 |
[1:35:06] | That’s easily done, My Lady. What else? | 这很容易,夫人。还有什么? |
[1:35:08] | Second, and last… I want the head of Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 第二,最后……我要达达尼昂先生的头。 |
[1:35:14] | Delivered to me preserved in a small box. | 装在小盒子里送到我这里。 |
[1:35:17] | Oh, no, My Lady, well, that is, I haven’t yet given up hope for him. | 不,夫人,我还没有放弃对他的希望。 |
[1:35:20] | You may give up hope for him now. | 你现在可以对他放弃希望了。 |
[1:35:27] | His instructions were to let us out in case of trouble. | 他的指示是万一遇到麻烦就放我们出去。 |
[1:35:29] | Nobody said we weren’t to start it ourselves. | 没人说我们不能自己动手。 |
[1:35:31] | Gentlemen, quickly, there seems to be trouble! | 先生们,快点,麻烦来了! |
[1:35:36] | Athos! | 阿多斯! |
[1:35:40] | The bargain? | 讨价还价? |
[1:35:42] | If he succeeds in England, she gets D’Artagnan’s head. | 如果他在英格兰成功了,她就能拿下达达尼昂的人头。 |
[1:35:45] | No, wait. | 不,等等。 |
[1:35:47] | You and Porthos go on back to camp with Richelieu. | 你和波托斯和黎塞留回营地。 |
[1:35:50] | Find D’Artagnan. Bring him here by morning. | 发现D’artagnan。明早之前把他带过来。 |
[1:35:53] | Leave the woman to me. | 把这女人交给我吧。 |
[1:35:56] | Tell Richelieu I’m scouting ahead. | 告诉黎塞留我在前面侦查。 |
[1:36:02] | What happened? Where is the other musketeer? | 发生了什么事?另一个火枪手呢? |
[1:36:05] | I don’t know what happened, monsieur. | 我不知道发生了什么,先生。 |
[1:36:06] | Athos went on ahead. | 阿多斯走在前面。 |
[1:36:07] | He, uh, he said he’d scout around. | 他说他会四处看看。 |
[1:36:31] | I have a message from Richelieu. | 我有黎塞留的口信。 |
[1:36:33] | All is quiet, you have nothing to fear. | 一切都很平静,你不用害怕。 |
[1:36:35] | Good. | 好。 |
[1:36:41] | Don’t be afraid, Charlotte, I can neither kill you nor take you away. | 别害怕,夏洛,我既不能杀你,也不能把你带走。 |
[1:36:46] | Your kidnappers, in a few minutes, would report to Richelieu either your corpse or your disappearance. | 绑匪几分钟后,会向黎塞留报告你的尸体或失踪。 |
[1:36:58] | You, my dear wife, fainting is neither becoming nor believable. | 你,我亲爱的妻子,晕倒既不合适也不可信。 |
[1:37:03] | Richelieu gave you a certain paper, a carte blanche. | 黎塞留给了你一张纸,一张全权委托。 |
[1:37:08] | Since I cannot kill you, I must at least have that paper. | 既然我杀不了你,我至少要拿到那张纸。 |
[1:37:12] | No. | 不。 |
[1:37:15] | You will give it to me, Charlotte, or I shall have to take it. | 你得把它给我,夏洛特,否则我就得拿走。 |
[1:37:18] | No! | 不! |
[1:37:59] | Help! Don’t hit me! I’m the landlord. | 的帮助!不要打我!我是房东。 |
[1:38:02] | Help! Help! Help! | 的帮助!的帮助!的帮助! |
[1:38:05] | Stop that! Stop it! | 停止!停止它! |
[1:38:07] | The lady you’re looking for is upstairs. | 你要找的女士在楼上。 |
[1:38:09] | Your orders are changed however. | 但是你的命令已经改变了。 |
[1:38:10] | She is not to be taken to the boat. | 不能把她带到船上去。 |
[1:38:17] | Athos. Athos! | 阿多斯。阿多斯! |
[1:38:24] | Water. | 水。 |
[1:38:25] | You could have at least used wine. | 你至少该喝点酒。 |
[1:38:33] | With the compliments and apologies of the house. | 请全家转达我的问候和歉意。 |
[1:38:37] | The compliments and apologies of a man who has never appreciated landlords before. | 这是一个从未欣赏过房东的人的赞美和道歉。 |
[1:38:43] | D’artagnan。 D’Artagnan. | |
[1:38:45] | – They’ve told you, huh? – Yes. | -他们告诉你了?——是的。 |
[1:38:46] | Well, none of us can go to England. We’re soldiers. | 我们都不能去英国了。我们的士兵。 |
[1:38:49] | If we’re caught on English soil we’ll be hanged. | 如果我们在英国领土上被抓住,我们会被绞死的。 |
[1:38:51] | I suggest Planchet go to Buckingham. | 我建议普兰切特去白金汉。 |
[1:38:53] | – Planchet? – Hmm? | ——Planchet?——嗯? |
[1:38:55] | You’re going to England. | 你要去英国。 |
[1:38:56] | Yes, master. | 是的,主人。 |
[1:38:59] | I, oh, I, I… – I’ll get shot! – Unlikely. | 我,哦,我,我…-我会中枪的!——不太可能。 |
[1:39:03] | – Well, I, I’ll get seasick. – Undoubtedly. | -嗯,我会晕船的。——毫无疑问。 |
[1:39:07] | D’Artagnan, do you think that, uh, Planchet is a… My faith in Planchet, is my faith in a friend. | 达达尼昂,你觉得Planchet是…我对普兰切特的信任,就是对朋友的信任。 |
[1:39:20] | I’ll go, master. | 我去,主人。 |
[1:39:22] | Well, just so you’ll have no difficulty in traveling, Richelieu himself gives you his blessing. | 好吧,这样你旅行就不会有困难了,黎塞留亲自祝福你。 |
[1:39:31] | Be back a week from today. | 一个星期后的今天回来。 |
[1:39:33] | My friends will be in the French camp, but I may be in hiding. | 我的朋友会在法军营地,但我可能会躲起来。 |
[1:39:36] | For if you fail, Richelieu will be wanting my head. | 如果你失败了,黎塞留会想要我的脑袋。 |
[1:39:39] | Now, tell Buckingham… Ah, this same woman, uh, who has been promised my master’s head, uh, comes to England, not to assassinate, uh, uh, uh, not to negotiate a peace, but to a– assassinate you. | 现在,告诉白金汉……就是这个女人,她得到了我主人的首级,她来到英国,不是来暗杀我,不是来谈判和平,而是来暗杀你。 |
[1:39:54] | Ah, then imprison her, my master says. | 啊,那就把她关起来吧,我主人说。 |
[1:39:56] | This is one of Richelieu’s tricks. | 这是黎塞留的一个技巧。 |
[1:39:58] | Ah, uh, bind her. Chain her. | 把她绑起来。链。 |
[1:40:01] | Surround her with guards. Pick from your most trusted men. | 用警卫包围她。从你最信任的人那里挑选。 |
[1:40:04] | Ah, she is evil itself. Now, may I go back to France? | 啊,她本身就是邪恶的。现在,我可以回法国了吗? |
[1:40:07] | How do I know you’re not one of Richelieu’s tricks? | 我怎么知道你不是黎塞留的诡计? |
[1:40:11] | Is there anyone in England who can identify you? | 英国有人能认出你吗? |
[1:40:13] | No, sir. | 没有,先生。 |
[1:40:15] | – I, uh… – Well? | ——我…——好吗? |
[1:40:16] | Oh! Oh, uh… My, my master says that you will know this. | 哦!哦,嗯…我的主人说你会知道的。 |
[1:40:34] | This man has in his possession the diamond stud which you once stole from me. | 这个人拥有你从我这里偷走的钻石饰钉。 |
[1:40:38] | But of course, Your Grace. And which he stole from me. | 当然,陛下。他从我这里偷走了。 |
[1:40:42] | He was one of my servants. Where have you been, Duval? | 他是我的一个仆人。你去哪儿了,杜瓦? |
[1:40:46] | I’ve been trying to find you, to have you hanged. | 我一直在找你,想绞死你。 |
[1:40:48] | Hanged? Duval? | 绞死?杜瓦? |
[1:40:51] | My name is Planchet. | 我叫普兰切特。 |
[1:40:54] | Well, my master is Monsieur D’Artagnan. | 我的主人是达达尼昂先生。 |
[1:40:57] | Would you do me the favor of having this creature hanged? | 你能帮我个忙把这家伙吊死吗? |
[1:41:00] | Planchet! | |
[1:41:01] | Oh, my sweet Planchet. How is he? How is he? | 哦,我的甜心Planchet。他是如何?他是如何? |
[1:41:06] | My Lady. You’re under arrest. | 夫人。你被捕了。 |
[1:41:17] | The Countess de Winter, may I present to you your jailer, Mademoiselle Bonacieux. | 温特伯爵夫人,请允许我向您介绍你的狱卒,波娜瑟小姐。 |
[1:41:22] | You will have a company of guards at your disposal, my dear, but you will be responsible for this woman. | 你会有一队侍卫听候差遣,亲爱的,但你要对这个女人负责。 |
[1:41:28] | You see, you’re a woman yourself, and safe from her more obvious temptations. | 你自己也是个女人,不会受到她更明显的诱惑。 |
[1:41:33] | If she escapes you, then you must know that I will be her first victim. | 如果她逃了,那你一定要知道我将是她的第一个受害者。 |
[1:41:36] | And D’Artagnan, the man you love, her second. | 达达尼昂,你爱的男人,她的副手。 |
[1:41:41] | I think you’ll make a better jailer than any man in England. | 我觉得你比英格兰任何人都更适合当狱卒。 |
[1:41:47] | Remove the prisoner. | 把囚犯。 |
[1:42:47] | I haven’t come to the best news. I haven’t come to it yet. | 我还没听到最好的消息。我还没讲到呢。 |
[1:42:49] | Ah, mademoiselle. | 啊,小姐。 |
[1:42:52] | The lady who lived downstairs. | 住在楼下的女士。 |
[1:42:54] | – The lady you married. – Constance? | -你娶的那个女人。——康斯坦斯? |
[1:42:55] | She’s in England. | 她在英格兰。 |
[1:42:57] | – You saw her? – Right in the castle! | -你看到她了?-就在城堡里! |
[1:42:59] | Oh, and the wit of that Monsieur Buckingham. | 还有白金汉先生的智慧。 |
[1:43:01] | You know, I had always thought that Englishmen weren’t very bright. | 你知道,我一直认为英国人不是很聪明。 |
[1:43:04] | Well, you see, there was some question as to who was to be the My Lady’s jailer. | 嗯,你知道,关于谁来看守夫人的狱卒有一些问题。 |
[1:43:07] | Never mind about that. Tell me about my wife. | 别管那个了。跟我说说我妻子吧。 |
[1:43:08] | But that’s what I’m telling you. | 但这就是我要告诉你的。 |
[1:43:10] | He made mademoiselle a jailer. | 他让小姐当了狱卒。 |
[1:43:16] | But that’s a funny story. | 但这是个有趣的故事。 |
[1:43:19] | Did I leave something out? | 我漏了什么吗? |
[1:43:21] | Planchet, did he trust Madame to mademoiselle herself? | 普兰切特,他把夫人托付给小姐了吗? |
[1:43:25] | Oh, there was to be soldiers. | 哦,还会有士兵。 |
[1:43:27] | He trusted Satan to an angel. | 他把撒旦托付给了天使。 |
[1:43:33] | Planchet, saddle my horse. | 普兰切特,给我的马备鞍。 |
[1:43:35] | D’Artagnan, you can’t go to England. | 达达尼昂,你不能去英国。 |
[1:43:38] | – You’ll be hanged. – Buckingham will protect me. | -你会被绞死的。-白金汉会保护我的 |
[1:43:39] | But you’ll be a deserter in France. | 但你会成为法国的逃兵。 |
[1:43:46] | I too, then! | 然后我也! |
[1:43:56] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[1:43:59] | They didn’t tell me you were sick. | 他们没告诉我你病了。 |
[1:44:01] | – Let me undress you. – No! | -让我帮你脱衣服。——不! |
[1:44:03] | – I’ll call the surgeon. – No! | -我去叫外科医生。——不! |
[1:44:04] | – I forbid it. – My Lady, I… Pray for me. You’re young. You’re good. | -我禁止。-夫人,我…为我祈祷。你年轻的时候。你很好。 |
[1:44:08] | He will listen to you. He won’t listen to me. | 他会听你的。他不听我的。 |
[1:44:11] | Pray that I die. | 祈祷我死了。 |
[1:44:13] | Is that what you’ve been praying for? | 这就是你一直在祈祷的吗? |
[1:44:15] | – To die? – Yes. | 到死吗?——是的。 |
[1:44:19] | – I’ll call the surgeon. – No! | -我去叫外科医生。——不! |
[1:44:21] | Pray for me. That’s all. Oh, if you knew, you’d pray. | 为我祈祷。这是所有。如果你知道,你会祈祷的。 |
[1:44:26] | Oh, leave me. Leave me! | 哦,离开我。离开我! |
[1:44:36] | – Ma’am, call the surgeon. – She won’t let me. | -女士,叫外科医生来-她不让。 |
[1:44:40] | There’s nothing wrong with her at all. She’s just pretending. | 她一点问题都没有。她只是假装而已。 |
[1:44:43] | She knows if I call the surgeon, he’ll find out. | 她知道如果我打电话给外科医生,他会发现的。 |
[1:45:00] | – Yes. – It’s Alvin of the guard. | ——是的。-是守卫的阿尔文。 |
[1:45:03] | My Lady wants you. | 夫人要见你。 |
[1:45:15] | – My Lady. – Oh, mercy. | ——夫人。——天哪。 |
[1:45:18] | Mercy, let me die. | 天哪,让我死吧。 |
[1:45:20] | Let the surgeon see you. | 让外科医生看看你。 |
[1:45:31] | Let the surgeon see me? | 让外科医生看我? |
[1:45:34] | Let Buckingham know? | 让白金汉知道吗? |
[1:45:36] | He’ll hang me. Tomorrow, today. | 他会挂我。明天,今天。 |
[1:45:42] | But I trust you. | 但我相信你。 |
[1:45:45] | To be hanged. A common criminal. | 被绞死。一个普通的犯人。 |
[1:45:50] | An English noose. | 一个英语套索。 |
[1:45:55] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我骗过你吗? |
[1:45:57] | Have I ever pretended to be anything but what I am? | 我曾经假装过自己不是真实的自己吗? |
[1:46:00] | No. | 不。 |
[1:46:02] | Your D’Artagnan… I’d kill him in an instant. | 你的D’artagnan……我会立刻杀了他。 |
[1:46:08] | And Buckingham, that swine, I’d… | 白金汉,那猪,我…… |
[1:46:13] | I am what I am. | 我就是我。 |
[1:46:15] | And I have no concern with your silly rights and wrongs. | 我也不关心你那愚蠢的是非对错。 |
[1:46:20] | But heaven, heaven, may I not have pride? | 但是天堂,天堂,难道我没有骄傲吗? |
[1:46:24] | Must I die at the end of an English rope? | 我一定要死在英国人的绳索下吗? |
[1:46:29] | I won’t tell, I swear. | 我不会说出去的,我发誓。 |
[1:46:31] | Oh. A knife. | 哦。一把刀。 |
[1:46:35] | Do you lay claim to goodness or don’t you? | 你声称自己是好人吗? |
[1:46:38] | Are you merciful or are you not? | 你仁慈还是不仁慈? |
[1:46:41] | Oh, save me. | 哦,救我。 |
[1:46:43] | Bring me a knife. | 给我拿把刀来。 |
[1:46:45] | Let me end this. | 让我来结束这一切。 |
[1:46:47] | Oh, how do you stand there, torturing me? | 你怎么能站在那里折磨我? |
[1:46:52] | Oh, oh, I can’t endure. | 哦,哦,我受不了了。 |
[1:46:55] | I can’t. | 我不能。 |
[1:47:28] | Let go of the anchor! | 放开锚! |
[1:47:30] | There’s home, there’s England. | 有家,就有英格兰。 |
[1:47:39] | I’m, I’m Mademoiselle Bonacieux, I, I have charge of a certain prisoner. | 我,我是波娜瑟小姐,我,我负责一个囚犯。 |
[1:47:44] | I’m– I’m sick. | 我,我生病了。 |
[1:47:46] | I can’t take further responsibility. | 我不能再承担更多的责任。 |
[1:47:48] | His Grace can’t be disturbed. | 陛下不能被打扰。 |
[1:47:51] | – Oh, but I must see him. – Tomorrow perhaps. | -哦,但我必须见他。——也许明天。 |
[1:47:53] | I’ll give him the message. | 我会转告他的。 |
[1:48:16] | She’s laying on the floor. She’s all doubled up, like… Ma’am, I take my orders from you. | 她躺在地板上。她都弯成一团了,就像…女士,我听从您的命令。 |
[1:48:23] | But you’re no officer and I can tell you this, we don’t treat no dog in England like you’re treating her. | 但你不是军官,我可以告诉你,在英国我们对待狗不会像你对待她那样。 |
[1:48:30] | – I’m going to the surgeon. – No! | -我要去看外科医生。——不! |
[1:48:32] | Are there any other guards on duty? | 还有其他警卫值班吗? |
[1:48:34] | – Yes, ma’am. – Send them away. | ——是的,女士。-把他们赶走。 |
[1:48:35] | – But– – You stay by her door. | -但是-你守在她门口 |
[1:48:38] | Close the peephole. | 关闭窥视孔。 |
[1:48:40] | I’ll be with My Lady in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就去见夫人。 |
[1:48:43] | But I forbid you to watch or to have anyone else around. | 但我禁止你观看,也禁止其他人在你周围。 |
[1:48:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士。 |
[1:48:49] | Will you send for the surgeon? | 请你派人去请外科医生好吗? |
[1:48:52] | I don’t think that will be necessary. | 我想没有这个必要。 |
[1:50:15] | My Lady. | 夫人。 |
[1:50:20] | I, I brought you a book. | 我给你带了一本书。 |
[1:50:37] | Halt! | 停止! |
[1:50:40] | Lieutenant St. Clair, returning from France. | 圣克莱尔中尉,从法国回来了。 |
[1:50:42] | I have urgent dispatches for His Grace. | 我有急事要禀告陛下。 |
[1:50:43] | Direct me please, to My Lord, the Duke of Buckingham. | 请指引我,去见白金汉公爵。 |
[1:50:46] | I’ll have to report to the captain of the guard. | 我得向警卫队长汇报。 |
[1:50:48] | Follow me, sir. | 跟我来,先生。 |
[1:50:53] | Halt! Halt! | 停止!停止! |
[1:50:55] | Guards! Guards! Follow me! Frenchmen in the castle! | 卫兵!卫兵!跟我来!城堡里有法国人! |
[1:50:58] | Spies! Spies! Soldiers, after them! | 间谍!间谍!士兵,之后他们! |
[1:51:00] | Ah, yes, Mademoiselle Bonacieux. | 啊,是的,波娜瑟小姐。 |
[1:51:02] | You came earlier I believe. | 我相信你来得更早。 |
[1:51:04] | His Grace was disturbed by your message and asked that if you returned, you be admitted. | 陛下对你的消息感到不安他要求如果你回来,就允许你进去。 |
[1:51:08] | That door. | 那扇门。 |
[1:51:20] | Frenchmen in the castle. Report to your corporal. | 城堡里有法国人。向你的下士报告。 |
[1:51:22] | Yes, sir! | 是的,先生! |
[1:51:23] | Which way to the prisoner’s quarter? | 去犯人区怎么走? |
[1:51:24] | – Up the stairs. – His Grace has been murdered! | -上楼去。陛下被谋杀了! |
[1:51:26] | Buckingham has been murdered! | 白金汉被谋杀了! |
[1:51:28] | Frenchmen in the castle! | 城堡里有法国人! |
[1:51:29] | Frenchmen in the castle! | 城堡里有法国人! |
[1:51:30] | Follow me, men! | 跟我来,男人! |
[1:51:39] | Constance. | 康斯坦斯。 |
[1:51:44] | Athos! | 阿多斯! |
[1:51:48] | Constance, my wife. | 康斯坦斯,我的妻子。 |
[1:51:50] | My wife. | 我的妻子。 |
[1:52:01] | My Constance. | 我的康斯坦斯。 |
[1:52:07] | We will never have time. | 我们永远不会有时间。 |
[1:52:09] | Oh, you’re smiling. | 哦,你在微笑。 |
[1:52:11] | Oh, yes, we’ll have time. Of course we’ll have time. | 哦,是的,我们会有时间。我们当然有时间。 |
[1:52:15] | Now, look at me. Look at me. | 现在,看着我。看着我。 |
[1:52:19] | Keep looking at me. | 继续看着我。 |
[1:52:22] | You and I we’ll have everything you asked for. | 你和我我们会得到你想要的一切。 |
[1:52:27] | Time to be in love. | 是时候恋爱了。 |
[1:52:32] | Hold me. | 抱着我。 |
[1:52:37] | There… Oh, heaven, let me be strong enough for the two of us. | 在那里……哦,上帝啊,让我坚强起来,为了我们两个。 |
[1:53:13] | D’artagnan。 D’Artagnan. | |
[1:53:16] | We have only a few seconds and they’ll come in this room. | 我们只有几秒钟的时间,他们就会来到这个房间。 |
[1:53:20] | We have no Buckingham to protect us now. | 现在没有白金汉来保护我们了。 |
[1:53:22] | – Oh, Constance. – D’Artagnan. | ——哦,康斯坦斯。- D’artagnan。 |
[1:53:25] | You must come. There’s nothing more you can do. | 你必须来。你也无能为力了。 |
[1:53:29] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[1:53:31] | De Winter is still alive! | 德温特还活着! |
[1:54:03] | Frenchmen! Frenchmen! | 法国人!法国人! |
[1:54:31] | I advise you, D’Artagnan, to lose yourself on the road to Spain. | 我建议你,达达尼昂,在去西班牙的路上迷失自己。 |
[1:54:35] | Richelieu has given orders for your arrest. | 黎塞留已经下令逮捕你。 |
[1:54:37] | As for the woman, forget her. | 至于那个女人,忘掉她吧。 |
[1:54:39] | You ask the impossible. | 你的要求是不可能的。 |
[1:54:41] | This woman has assassinated the Prime Minister of England. | 这个女人暗杀了英国首相。 |
[1:54:43] | Murdered D’Artagnan’s wife. | 被谋杀的D’artagnan的妻子。 |
[1:54:45] | What do you propose to do? | 你建议怎么办? |
[1:54:46] | Find her. | 找到她。 |
[1:54:47] | We lost her somewhere on the road to Lille. | 我们在去里尔的路上跟丢了。 |
[1:54:49] | We merely asking you, has she been in Paris? | 我们只是问您,她去过巴黎吗? |
[1:54:51] | Athos, this woman is protected by Richelieu. | 阿多斯,这个女人受黎塞留保护。 |
[1:54:54] | If you touch her… Gentlemen, are you aware of what will happen to you? | 如果你碰她…先生们,你们知道接下来会发生什么吗? |
[1:54:58] | – To all of you? – We are. | -对你们所有人?——我们。 |
[1:54:59] | Leave her, I beg of you, leave her to the justice of the state. | 让她去吧,我求你了,让她去接受司法审判吧。 |
[1:55:03] | When there is no justice in the state. | 当这个国家没有公正的时候。 |
[1:55:06] | She’s not returned to Paris. | 她还没有回到巴黎。 |
[1:55:09] | The road to Lille. | 去里尔的路。 |
[1:55:11] | Athos, remember the night you said the rest was bargaining? | 阿多斯,记得那晚你说其他人在讨价还价吗? |
[1:55:15] | Lille, an estate near Lille? | 里尔,里尔附近的庄园? |
[1:55:17] | A Barony? | 男爵爵位? |
[1:55:19] | She demanded the estate, and the title. | 她要求得到遗产和头衔。 |
[1:55:36] | Is this more or less beautiful than Gascony, I wouldn’t know. | 这比加斯科尼漂亮吗,我就不知道了。 |
[1:55:43] | Here, I grew up. | 在这里,我长大了。 |
[1:55:46] | These woods, these hills. | 这些树林,这些山丘。 |
[1:55:50] | All this was mine. | 这一切都是我的。 |
[1:55:51] | And more, D’Artagnan, more. | 还有更多,达达尼昂,更多。 |
[1:55:56] | Here, I fell in love. | 在这里,我坠入了爱河。 |
[1:56:07] | Is it she? | 这是她吗? |
[1:56:10] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[1:56:11] | Well, Athos, in a matter of hours, we’ll be on the road to Spain with a price on our heads. | 阿多斯,再过几个小时,我们就会踏上去西班牙的路上有人悬赏要我们的人头。 |
[1:56:19] | Will we live to see France again? | 我们还能活着看到法国吗? |
[1:56:22] | Will we live to see Spain? | 我们能活着看到西班牙吗? |
[1:56:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:56:48] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:56:51] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:57:16] | This was my family’s chapel, Charlotte. | 这是我家的小教堂,夏洛特。 |
[1:57:19] | You remember, we took our vows here? | 你还记得我们在这里宣誓的吗? |
[1:57:23] | I loved you, Charlotte. I still love you. | 我爱过你,夏洛特。我还爱着你。 |
[1:57:27] | I love you as I love war and drunkenness. | 我爱你就像我爱战争和酗酒。 |
[1:57:31] | I love you as men love all that is worst for them. | 我爱你就像男人爱他们最坏的东西一样。 |
[1:57:36] | Forgive me, Robert. | 原谅我,罗伯特。 |
[1:57:38] | Before God and this Holy place I swear, I swear. | 在上帝和这神圣的地方,我发誓,我发誓。 |
[1:57:46] | The executioner of Lille. | 里尔的刽子手。 |
[1:57:51] | Mercy! | 饶了我吧! |
[1:57:53] | You cannot… Gentlemen, mercy. | 你不能…先生们,怜悯。 |
[1:57:56] | How many times have you asked for mercy and you received it? | 你求过多少次慈悲,你都得到了? |
[1:58:00] | And then repaid it in blood? | 然后用鲜血偿还? |
[1:58:02] | How many times have you taken men’s love, their pity, their aspirations, and their lives? | 有多少次你夺走了男人的爱,他们的怜悯,他们的抱负和他们的生命? |
[1:58:11] | What has been the essence of your evil? | 你邪恶的本质是什么? |
[1:58:14] | That you understood goodness. | 你懂得善良。 |
[1:58:18] | We don’t forgive you, Charlotte. We can’t. | 我们不会原谅你,夏洛特。我们不能。 |
[1:58:21] | We do not dare. | 我们不敢。 |
[1:58:38] | My wife. | 我的妻子。 |
[2:00:27] | They should remember you here, Athos. | 他们会记住你的,阿多斯。 |
[2:00:31] | My appetite, anyway. | 不管怎么说,我的食欲。 |
[2:00:38] | Food, landlord. | 食物,房东。 |
[2:00:39] | And wine, landlord, in the king’s name! | 还有酒,领主,以国王之名! |
[2:00:42] | The king’s musketeers? | 国王的火枪手? |
[2:00:44] | Yes, Monsieur Athos. | 是的,阿多斯先生。 |
[2:00:46] | The best food and wine for Monsieur Athos. | 给阿索斯先生最好的食物和美酒。 |
[2:00:48] | This is a trap! | 这是个陷阱! |
[2:02:04] | Aramis, chandelier! | 阿拉米斯,吊灯! |
[2:02:32] | D’Artagnan! Come on, Porthos! | D’artagnan !加油,Porthos ! |
[2:02:37] | D’artagnan ! D’Artagnan! | |
[2:02:39] | Athos, hurry! | 阿多斯,快点! |
[2:02:57] | We come into a time of peace, Your Majesty. | 我们进入了和平时期,陛下。 |
[2:03:00] | The British retired from La Rochelle. The war has ended. | 英国人从拉罗谢尔退休。战争已经结束了。 |
[2:03:03] | We mourn our dead, and forgive. | 我们哀悼死者,并宽恕他们。 |
[2:03:06] | Forgive these men, sire. | 原谅这些人吧,陛下。 |
[2:03:08] | I have here their resignations from the musketeers. | 这是火枪手的辞呈。 |
[2:03:12] | Aramis will embrace the life of the spirit. | 阿拉米斯将拥抱灵魂的生命。 |
[2:03:15] | Porthos, I believe he states here his intention, or at least his ambition, to marry a rich widow. | 波托斯,我相信他在这里陈述了他的意图,或者至少是他的野心,娶一个有钱的寡妇。 |
[2:03:22] | D’Artagnan will return to Gascony. | 达达尼昂将回到加斯科尼。 |
[2:03:24] | Athos, to the province of his birth. | 阿陀斯,他出生的地方。 |
[2:03:27] | Grant them peace, sire, and forgiveness. | 赐予他们和平和宽恕吧,陛下。 |
[2:03:31] | It is I, Treville, who have forgiven. | 是我,特雷维尔,原谅了你。 |
[2:03:33] | I have forgiven treason and treachery because I admire an honest cutthroat as much as any man. | 我原谅了叛国和背叛因为我和其他男人一样敬佩一个诚实的杀手。 |
[2:03:38] | But with the murder of the Countess de Winter these men have set themselves above the state. | 但温特伯爵夫人被杀后这些人就凌驾于国家之上了。 |
[2:03:42] | But she assassinated Buckingham. | 但她暗杀了白金汉。 |
[2:03:43] | You know that. I know it too. | 你知道的。我也知道。 |
[2:03:45] | It was an abysmal crime, whoever was responsible. | 不管是谁干的,这都是滔天罪行。 |
[2:03:48] | – But I– I– – I am the state, Your Majesty. | -但我-我-我就是国家陛下 |
[2:03:51] | Let us say it now, privately, so that we never have need to discuss it in public. | 让我们现在就私下说,这样就不必在公开场合讨论了。 |
[2:03:55] | I’m France, Louis. I am the state. | 我是法国,路易。我就是国家。 |
[2:03:58] | These men have set themselves above me, and it is I, Louis, and not you who sit in judgment. | 这些人凌驾于我之上,是我,路易,而不是你在进行审判。 |
[2:04:04] | I render that judgment now. | 我现在做出判断。 |
[2:04:12] | What have you there? | 你拿的是什么? |
[2:04:14] | “It is by my order and for the good of the state, that the bearer of this has done what he has done.” | “这是我的命令,也是为了国家的利益,这个人已经做了他所做的事情。” |
[2:04:22] | Signed, “Richelieu.” | 签名,“黎塞留。” |
[2:04:31] | That’s a forgery. | 这是一个伪造的。 |
[2:04:34] | This isn’t theirs! | 这不是他们的! |
[2:04:35] | I gave this paper to… To whom, Richelieu? | 我把这张纸给了……谁,黎塞留? |
[2:04:49] | Did I understand that you were about to render a royal judgment? | 我是否知道你即将做出皇室判决? |
[2:04:54] | In my humble capacity as the throne’s first minister, Your Majesty. | 以我卑微的王位第一大臣的身份,陛下。 |
[2:04:58] | I was about to offer my suggestions, that we allow Monsieur Aramis to enter a monastery. | 我正要提出我的建议,让阿拉米斯先生进入修道院。 |
[2:05:05] | That we discover, if possible, a rich widow for Monsieur Porthos. | 如果可能的话,给波托斯先生找个有钱的寡妇。 |
[2:05:10] | That we restore to the Baron de la Fere, if he wishes them, his lands and title. | 如果德拉费雷男爵愿意,我们就把他的土地和爵位还给他。 |
[2:05:16] | And as for Monsieur D’Artagnan, don’t let him go back to Gascony. | 至于达达尼昂先生,别让他回加斯科尼。 |
[2:05:21] | Send him perhaps on a mission of peace to England. | 派他去英格兰执行和平任务。 |
[2:05:25] | The English lead too dull a life. | 英国人的生活太乏味了。 |
[2:05:29] | Dismissed! | 解散! |