英文名称:The Terminator
年代:1984
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:58] | What the hell? Goddamn sonofabitch | 怎么了?他妈的 |
[04:17] | What the hell? | 什么事? |
[05:12] | Hey, my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[05:21] | come on | 来吧 |
[05:23] | Hey, what’s wrong with this picture? | 这个人搞什么鬼? |
[05:34] | Nice night for a walk? | 夜色很好,适宜散步? |
[05:44] | Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right? | 明天是洗衣日,没干净衣服穿,是吗? |
[05:48] | Nothing clean. Right. | 对,没干净衣服 |
[05:50] | I think this guy’s a couple of cans short of a sixpack. | 这个家伙一定是喝醉了 |
[05:53] | Your clothes, give them to me. | 你的衣服,马上给我 |
[05:56] | Now.,Fuck you, asshole. | 快啊,去你的,混蛋 |
[06:31] | Hey, sugar, how about it? | 嘿,甜心,怎么样? |
[06:33] | I don’t have to put up with that bullshit, man. | 我不必忍受那个的 |
[06:38] | She’s always after me. | 她老是缠着我 |
[07:43] | Hey, buddy, did you just see a real bright light? | 兄弟,你有没有见到一道强光? |
[07:50] | See that guy?Hold it right there. | 看到那家伙吗?别动 |
[07:53] | He’s rabbiting.,Hey! I said hold it! Go. | 他在逃跑,别动,去吧 |
[07:57] | That sonofabitch took my pants. | 那个混蛋抢了我的裤子 |
[08:44] | What day is it? The date.,12th May. | 今天是什么日子?日期,5月12号 |
[08:47] | Thursday.,What year? | 星期四,什么年份? |
[09:04] | He’s got my gun. Let’s go. | 他抢了我的枪,快追 |
[12:00] | Guard it for me, Big Buns. | 大块头,替我守着它 |
[12:06] | Hi. I’m late. | 你好,我迟到了 |
[12:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[12:54] | I’m in it.,So am I. | 开工了,我也是 |
[13:02] | Honey, can I have that coffee now?Yes, sir. | 麻烦你拿咖啡给我,好吗?好的 |
[13:05] | OK. Who gets the burlybeef?I ordered barbecued. | 牛排是谁的?我叫了烤牛肉 |
[13:08] | That’s mine, but I didn’t order fries. | 我叫的,但我没有叫薯条 |
[13:10] | Mine’s the chilli beef deluxe. Who gets the burlybeef? | 我叫的是辣牛肉,谁点牛排? |
[13:14] | We’re ready to order now.,Yes, ma’am. | 我们想点菜,好的 |
[13:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:23] | This isn’t real leather, is it? | 这不是真皮吧? |
[13:29] | Nice going, kid. I ought to give you the tip. | 孩子,做得好,我该把小费给你 |
[13:34] | Look at it this way. In 100 years, who’s gonna care? | 要这样想,一百年后谁会在乎? |
[13:45] | The 12gauge autoloader. | 那支12口径自动步枪 |
[13:49] | That’s ltalian. You can go pump or auto. | 意大利制造,可以选手动或自动 |
[13:54] | The 45 long slide with laser sighting. | 点45口径滑动式配镭射瞄准器 |
[13:57] | These are new. We just got them in. That’s a good gun. | 全新的,我们刚收到的,是支好枪 |
[14:01] | The beam comes on, | 镭射光亮起时, |
[14:03] | you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. | 你把红点对准目标就行 |
[14:05] | You can’t miss. | 百发百中 |
[14:09] | Anything else? Plasma rifle in the 40watt range. | 还有什么需要?40瓦的同步等离子步枪 |
[14:13] | Hey, just what you see, pal. | 就是你看到的了 |
[14:16] | The Uzi nine millimetre. | 那支乌兹型九毫米 |
[14:19] | You know your weapons, buddy. | 你很熟识枪械 |
[14:21] | Any one of these is ideal for home defence. | 任何一支都适合家居防卫 |
[14:25] | So which will it be? | 那么,要哪一支呢? |
[14:28] | All.,I may close early today. | 全部,今天可以提早关门了 |
[14:31] | It’s a 15day wait on the handguns, but the rifles you can take now. | 手枪要等15日,但步枪现在就能拿走了 |
[14:37] | You can’t do that.,Wrong. | 你不能这样做,错 |
[15:06] | Hi, baby. Yeah, yeah, it’s me. | 你好,宝贝,是我 |
[15:09] | Listen, I need you to come pick me up. My bike just broke down. | 我要你来接我,我的电单车坏了 |
[15:13] | I don’t care what you’re doing. Come and get me. What the…? | 我不管你在做什么,快来接我,什么… |
[15:16] | Matt! | 莫特? |
[15:17] | Hey, man, you got a serious attitude problem. | 你的态度很有问题 |
[15:22] | Matt! where are you | 莫特,你在哪里? |
[15:24] | come on,what are you doing? | 别这样,你在干什么? |
[16:14] | Sarah Connor?Yes? | 萨拉.康纳?是的 |
[16:29] | I’m on my break, Chuck. Carla’s got my station. | 我在休息,卡拉代替我 |
[16:32] | Sarah, come here. It’s about you. I mean, sort of. | 萨拉,过来,这算是跟你有关的 |
[16:38] | Incredible.You’re not gonna believe this.,You’re going to love this. | 不可思议,你不会相信的,你会喜欢这个的 |
[16:43] | What?compiled from several witnesses. | 什么?有几个目击证人指出 |
[16:46] | Once again, Sarah Connor, 35, mother of two, | 又一位萨拉.康纳,35岁,有两名子女 |
[16:50] | brutally shot to death this afternoon. | 今天下午在家里中枪身亡 |
[16:52] | You’re dead, honey. | 你死了 |
[20:08] | if you’re into sound, | 如果你喜欢音响 |
[20:10] | for the greatest sound around, come to Bob’s Stereo at 2500 Sepulveda. | 最佳的音响 就是鲍博立体声 |
[20:14] | We’ve got woofers, tweeters, the newest in audio and compact discs. | 我们有低音炮 高频炮 数码扬声器和镭射唱片 |
[20:18] | We’ve got graphic equalisers and sound balancers that | 还有图表均衡器和音响平衡器 |
[20:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:01] | First I’m gonna rip the buttons off your blouse one by one, | 首先,我会一个个的解开你的衫钮 |
[21:05] | then run my tongue down your neck to your bare, gleaming breasts. | 然后用舌头 从你的头舔到你赤裸的乳房 |
[21:10] | And then slowly…slowly pull your jeans off inch by inch. | 然后慢慢地,逐英寸地脱掉你的牛仔裤 |
[21:17] | Ginger, it’s Matt. | 金珍,是马特 |
[21:18] | And lick your belly in circles further and further down, | 然后舔你的肚皮…再往下面去 |
[21:23] | and then pull your panties off with my teeth. | 然后用牙齿…脱掉你的内裤 |
[21:26] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[21:29] | God. Sarah? | 天啊,萨拉? |
[21:32] | Jesus. I’m sorry. | 我的天,对不起 |
[21:35] | I thought you were…Can I talk to Ginger? | 我以为你是…我想找金珍 |
[21:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:42] | It’s the creep. | 是那个变态鬼 |
[21:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:46] | First I’ll rip the buttons off your blouse one by one… | 首先,我会一个个解开你的衫钮 |
[21:52] | You fucking pigs. Wait till I get my hands on you. Get off me. | 你们这群混蛋,等着我对付你们,放手 |
[21:57] | sit down | 坐下 |
[21:59] | Ed. | 艾特 |
[22:02] | What have you got?Dead girl. | 你有什么?女死者 |
[22:04] | I can see that.,Sarah Ann Connor, secretary, 35. | 我看得到,萨拉.康纳,秘书,35岁 |
[22:08] | Shot six times at less than 10 feet. Large calibre weapon. | 在不足十英尺内身中六枪,大口径武器 |
[22:12] | You know, these work. | 我看得清楚 |
[22:15] | What’s this?Dead girl two. | 这是什么?第二名女死者 |
[22:18] | Sent over from the Valley division this afternoon. | 今天下午山谷区分区送过来的 |
[22:23] | Are you sure there’s a point to all of this? | 我肯定这些命案是有动机的 |
[22:26] | Look at the name, Ed. | 看看死者的名字 |
[22:28] | Sarah Louise Connor. Is this right? | 萨拉.路易斯.康纳…有没有弄错? |
[22:34] | You’re kidding. | 你说笑吧 |
[22:35] | The press is gonna be shortstroking it. | 报纸会大做文章的 |
[22:38] | A oneday pattern killer.,I hate the weird ones. | 一个有特定模式的凶手,我讨厌古怪的案件 |
[22:46] | So… | 所以… |
[22:50] | Better than mortal man deserves. | 比凡人得到的更好 |
[22:59] | Ginger, have you seen Pugsley?Not lately. | 你有见过宝斯利吗?最近没有 |
[23:02] | Did you check messages?I thought you did. | 你听了口信没有?我以为你听了 |
[23:11] | Hi, Sarah, this is your mom…,There you are, young man. | 萨拉,是妈,原来你在这里 |
[23:15] | You mind your mother. | 你想想你妈吧 |
[23:18] | Bye | 再见 |
[23:21] | Hi, Sarah. Stan Morsky. Something’s come up. | 你好,萨拉,莫仕庭,有突发事件 |
[23:24] | Looks like I won’t be able to make it tonight. Just can’t get out of it. | 我不能应约了,我不能丢下不理的 |
[23:28] | I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you. | 对不起,我会给你赔罪的 |
[23:30] | Call you in a day or so. Bye. | 改天找你吧,对不起,再见 |
[23:35] | That bum. So what if he has a Porsche? | 那个混蛋,有辆保时捷又怎样 |
[23:38] | He can’t treat you like this. It’s Friday night, for Christ’s sake. | 他不能这样对你的,这可是周五晚上 |
[23:43] | I’ll live. | 我没事的 |
[23:45] | I’ll break his kneecaps. | 我会打爆他的膝盖 |
[23:48] | Well, Pugsley still loves me. Don’t you, baby? | 宝斯利仍然爱我,是吗? |
[23:53] | God. It’s disgusting. | 天,真恶心 |
[23:57] | I’m gonna go to a movie, kiddo.,Have a good time. | 我去看电影,你和马特玩得开心点 |
[24:00] | We will. You, too.,OK. | 我们会的,你也是,好的 |
[24:07] | Damn it, Matt. | 该死,马特 |
[25:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:08] | These killings occurred in the order of their listings in the phone book. | 这些命案 是依电话簿里的次序发生的? |
[25:13] | What can I tell you? No comment. But, Lieutenant… | 我可以说什么?无可奉告,但是… |
[25:28] | That coffee’s two hours cold. | 那杯咖啡早就凉了 |
[25:31] | I put a cigarette out in it. | 我还用它弄熄香烟 |
[25:34] | Did you reach the next girl yet? No. I got her answering machine. | 找到下一名女子了吗?没,只有电话留言 |
[25:38] | Send a unit.,I sent a unit. There’s no answer. | 派组人去,已经派了,还没回音 |
[25:40] | The apartment manager’s not in.,Call her. | 那个经理还没回家,打电话给她 |
[25:43] | I just called her.,Call her again. | 刚打了,再打 |
[25:46] | Give me a cigarette. | 给我一支香烟 |
[25:58] | Hi, there. Fooled you. You’re talking to a machine. | 你好,捉弄到你了,你在跟留言机谈话 |
[26:03] | But don’t be shy. It’s OK. Machines need love, too, so talk to it… | 但别害羞,留言机也需要爱的,跟它谈谈吧 |
[26:07] | and Ginger, that’s me, | 金珍,是我啦… |
[26:08] | or Sarah will get back to you. Wait for the beep. | 或者萨拉会回复你的,等候哔哔声啦 |
[26:13] | Same shit. | 又是一样 |
[26:16] | I can hear it now. He’s gonna be called the goddamn Phone Book Killer. | 我现在听到了 就叫他”电话簿杀手”吧 |
[26:20] | I hate these press cases. Especially the weird press cases. | 我讨厌这些触目案件,特别是变态的案件 |
[26:27] | Where are you going?To make a statement. | 你去哪里?发表声明 |
[26:29] | Maybe make these jackals work for us. | 叫这班走狗替我们工作 |
[26:31] | If I can get on the tube by eleven o’clock, maybe she’ll call us. | 若我11点前能上电视,或许她会找我们的 |
[26:36] | Well, how do I look? | 怎样?我的样子怎样? |
[26:39] | Like shit, boss.,Your mama. | 很难看,老总,不错 |
[26:44] | This just in. Police have announced the name of the victim | 刚收到消息,警方已经宣布了 |
[26:47] | in the second of two murders which took place today. | 今天发生的命案的,第二名死者的姓名 |
[26:51] | Incredibly, the names of the two victims are virtually identical. | 奇怪的是,两名死者都是同名同姓 |
[26:55] | Two hours ago, 35yearold Sarah Ann Connor was pronounced dead… | 两小时前,35岁的萨拉.康纳…被发现死在寓所里 |
[27:00] | Can we change this?Sarah Louise… | 转台吧,萨拉.路易斯… |
[27:03] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[27:05] | murdered earlier today in her home. | 在她家中被杀 |
[27:06] | Police are refusing to speculate | 警方拒绝猜测, |
[27:08] | on the similarity between the shooting deaths | 两宗案件的类同之处 |
[27:11] | and no other connection between the two victims has been established yet. | 现在仍未发现两者之间有何关连 |
[27:15] | We’ll have more on this latebreaking story as it comes in. | 我们会随时为大家报导最新消息 |
[28:50] | Hey, you got a phone?It’s in the back. | 有电话吗?在里面 |
[28:52] | Hey. Fourfifty. | 四元五角 |
[29:34] | You have reached the Los Angeles Police emergency number. | 你已接通洛杉矶警局紧急热线 |
[29:37] | All lines are busy. | 所有线路正忙, |
[29:39] | If you need a police car sent out to you, stay on the line. | 如需警车支援,请稍候 |
[30:48] | Go on. I’m gonna make a belt out of you. | 走开,我会拿你来制皮带 |
[31:05] | Don’t make me bust you up, man. | 别逼我打你 |
[32:08] | Hi, there. Fooled you. You’re talking to a machine. | 你好,捉弄到你了,你在跟留言机谈话 |
[32:12] | But don’t be shy. It’s OK. Machines need love, too. | 但别害羞,留言机也需要爱的 |
[32:15] | So talk to it and Ginger, that’s me, or Sarah will get back to you. | 跟它谈谈吧…金珍 是我啦 或者萨拉会回复你的 |
[32:19] | Wait for the beep. | 等候哔哔声啦 |
[32:22] | Ginger. This is Sarah. Pick up if you’re there. | 金珍,我是萨拉,快接听 |
[32:24] | I’m at this place on Pico Boulevard called Tech Noir. I’m really scared. | 我在比高大道的黑科技酒吧,我很害怕 |
[32:30] | I think that there’s somebody after me. | 有人跟踪我, |
[32:32] | I hope that you play this back soon. | 我希望你快点听这个口信 |
[32:35] | I need you and Matt to come and pick me up as soon as possible. | 我想你尽快来接我 |
[32:39] | The police keep transferring me. I’m gonna give ’em another try. | 警方不停转驳我的电话线,我会再试的 |
[32:42] | The number here is 5559175. Call me, kiddo. I need your help. | 这里的号码是5559175,快回电,我要你帮忙 |
[33:06] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[33:08] | Sarah Connor? It’s Lieutenant Traxler.,Listen… | 萨拉.康纳? 我是戴探长,听着… |
[33:11] | Don’t put me on hold. Don’t transfer me to another department. | 别要我等或者转线 |
[33:14] | I won’t.,Can you tell me where you are? | 我不会,你在哪? |
[33:16] | I’m in this bar called Tech Noir. I know it. It’s on Pico. | 一间叫黑科技的酒吧,我知道 在比高大道 |
[33:21] | Are you all right? Yeah, but I don’t wanna leave. | 你没事吧?没事,但我不想离开 |
[33:23] | I think there’s a guy following me.,Now, listen carefully. | 我觉得有人在跟踪我,留心听着 |
[33:28] | You’re in a public place so you’ll be safe. | 你身处公众地方,会较安全的 |
[33:30] | Stay visible. Don’t go outside. | 留在显眼处,别出去,别上厕所 |
[33:33] | I’ll have a car there in a minute.,OK. | 我会很快派车来,好的 |
[34:00] | Hey, that guy didn’t pay. | 那个家伙没有付钱 |
[36:41] | Come with me if you wanna live. | 你想活着就跟我来 |
[36:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[38:07] | This is oneL19. I got a hitandrun felony. | 这是1L19,有人袭击后逃跑 |
[38:09] | Suspect vehicle Iate model grey Ford headed westbound on Seven. | 可疑车辆是旧型灰色福特 在第七街向西逃走 |
[38:14] | He’s really moving punching lights. | 他开得很快 |
[38:16] | I’m gonna need an ambulance at Seventh and Broadway right now. | 马上派救护车 来第七街和百老汇街交界 |
[38:21] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[38:40] | Hold on. | 别动 |
[38:53] | Are you injured? Are you shot? | 你有没有受伤?你有没有中枪? |
[39:02] | Do exactly what I say. Exactly. | 照我的说话做,照着做 |
[39:05] | Don’t move unless I say. Don’t make a sound unless I say. | 没我允许不准动,不准发出声音 |
[39:09] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[39:11] | Do you understand?Yes. Please don’t hurt me. | 明白吗?明白,求你别伤害我 |
[39:33] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[39:35] | I’m Reese. Sergeant TechCom. DN38416. Assigned to protect you. | 我姓李斯 科技步队中士DN38416 受命来保护你 |
[39:40] | You’ve been targeted for termination. | 你是被毁灭的目标 |
[39:47] | Attempt to intercept, 1L19. | 嫌犯在国民街与奥运道交界 1L19 请通话 |
[39:52] | This is oneL19. Westbound on Olympic. Approaching Overland. | 这是1L19,在奥运道向西行 接近奥佛兰道 |
[40:01] | This is a mistake. I didn’t do anything. | 一定是搞错了,我没做过什么 |
[40:04] | No, but you will. It’s very important that you live. | 不,你会做的,你活着很重要 |
[40:08] | This isn’t true. How could that man just get up after you… | 不可能,那个人怎能站起来追你… |
[40:12] | It’s not a man. A machine. | 它不是人,是机器 |
[40:15] | A Terminator. Cyberdyne Systems model 101 . | 一个魔鬼终结者,电脑达因系统101型号 |
[40:26] | A machine? Like a robot? | 机器?像机械人? |
[40:31] | Not a robot. A cyborgcybernetic organism. | 不是机械人,是电子人,电脑控制的生物 |
[40:35] | No. He was bleeding.,Just a second. | 不,他刚才在流血,等一下 |
[40:42] | Get your head down. | 伏下 |
[41:28] | Listen. The Terminator’s an infiltration unit. . | 魔鬼终结者是个混合体 |
[41:32] | Part man, part machine | 半人半机械 |
[41:33] | Underneath it’s a hyperalloy combat chassis. | 内里是一个超合金的战斗骨架 |
[41:36] | Microprocessor controlled. | 由微型处理器操作 |
[41:38] | Fully armoured, very tough. Outside it’s living human tissue. | 全副武装,非常强劲,但外表是活人组织 |
[41:42] | Flesh, skin, hair, blood,grown for the cyborgs. | 肌肉 皮肤 毛发 血液 都是为电子人培植的 |
[41:47] | Look, Reese, I don’t know,Pay attention. | 你想我怎样做?留心听着 |
[41:50] | I gotta ditch this car. | 我要弃掉这辆车 |
[41:56] | The 600Series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. | 600系列有塑胶皮肤,很容易认得出 |
[42:01] | But these are new. They look human. | 但这批是新造的,它们很像人类 |
[42:03] | Sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. | 流汗,口臭,诸如此类 很难辨认 |
[42:07] | I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him. | 我要等他向你下手,才能对付他 |
[42:11] | Look, I am not stupid. They cannot make things like that yet. | 听着 我不是蠢才 他们还不能制造那样的东西 |
[42:17] | Not yet. Not for about forty years. | 还不可以,40年后就可以了 |
[42:23] | Are you saying it’s from the future? | 你是说它来自未来? |
[42:25] | One possible future…from your point of view. | 一个有可能的未来,从你的角度看 |
[42:29] | I don’t know tech stuff. | 我对科技一窍不通 |
[42:32] | Then you’re from the future, too. Is that right? | 那么你也是来自未来? |
[42:35] | Right. Right. | 对,对 |
[42:46] | Cyborgs don’t feel pain. I do. Don’t do that again. | 电子人感觉不到痛楚,可我能,别再那样做 |
[42:51] | Just let me go.,Listen and understand. | 放我走,听着…还有搞清楚点 |
[42:55] | That Terminator is out there. | 那个毁灭者就在外面 |
[42:59] | It can’t be bargained with, it can’t be reasoned with. | 它不讲情面,也不讲道理 |
[43:03] | It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear | 它不会同情或后悔…或者恐惧 |
[43:08] | and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. | 它绝不会罢休,永远不会,直到你死掉 |
[43:24] | Can you stop it? | 你可否制止它? |
[43:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:33] | With these weapons, I don’t know. | 靠这些武器,我不知道 |
[43:52] | All units. | 所有单位, |
[43:53] | Ford suspect vehicle has been found in a parking structure | 在一个停车场里发现可疑车辆 |
[43:57] | at Fourth and Beaudry. | 地点是第四街和百老汇街交界 |
[44:40] | Reese, why me? | 李斯?为何是我? |
[44:46] | Why does it want me? | 它为何要对付我? |
[44:54] | There was a nuclear war. | 曾经发生了一场核战 |
[44:59] | A few years from now, | 未来数年后 |
[45:03] | all this, this whole place, everything, | 这里的一切…这个地方,所有的东西 |
[45:09] | it’s gone, just gone. | 都会消失,就此消失 |
[45:14] | There were survivors. | 有一些生还者 |
[45:16] | Here, there. | 零星…散落各地 |
[45:21] | Nobody even knew who started it. | 没有人知道是谁发动战争 |
[45:26] | It was the machines, Sarah.,I don’t understand. | 是那些机器,我不明白 |
[45:31] | Defence network computers. | 防卫网络电脑 |
[45:34] | New, powerful, | 新型的,功能强劲 |
[45:39] | hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. | 接驳到所有东西,被委托操控一切重任 |
[45:44] | They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. | 他们说它变得聪明起来,一种智能的新秩序 |
[45:50] | Then it saw all people as a threat. | 它视所有人类为威胁 |
[45:52] | Not just the ones on the other side. | 不能与我们共存 |
[45:55] | It decided our fate in a microsecond. | 它在刹那间决定了我们的命运 |
[46:00] | Extermination. | 灭绝 |
[46:16] | Did you see this war? | 你可有目睹这场战争? |
[46:30] | No. I grew up after. In the ruins. | 没有,我在战后长大,在废墟中成长 |
[46:35] | Starving. Hiding from the HKs. | 挨饥抵饿,躲避那些HK |
[46:38] | HKs?Hunter killers. | HK?追捕杀手 |
[46:41] | Patrol machines built in automated factories. | 机械工厂制造的巡逻机器 |
[46:45] | Most of us were rounded up. Put in camps for orderly disposal. | 我们大部分人被围捕,关在营里等候被消灭 |
[46:51] | This was burned in by laser scanner. | 这是被镭射素描器烙下的 |
[46:57] | Some of us were kept alive. To work. | 我们有部分人得以活下来,去干活 |
[47:03] | Loading bodies. | 搬运尸体 |
[47:05] | The disposal units ran night and day. | 那些消灭单位日以继夜的运作 |
[47:08] | We were that close to going out for ever. | 我们差点就丧命 |
[47:15] | But there was one man who taught us to fight. | 但有一个人…教我们反抗 |
[47:18] | To storm the wire of the camps. | 冲击监禁营的线路 |
[47:20] | To smash those metal mother fuckers into junk. | 把那些金属混蛋撞个稀巴烂 |
[47:25] | He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. | 他扭转了局势,带我们脱离险境 |
[47:28] | His name was Connor. John Connor. | 他姓康纳,约翰.康纳 |
[47:33] | Your son, Sarah. Your unborn son. | 你的儿子,你未出世的儿子 |
[49:27] | Drive. | 你来开车 |
[49:35] | Reese! | 李斯 |
[49:56] | No, Reese. No, no, no. They’ll kill you. | 不,李斯,不不,他们会杀死你的 |
[50:00] | You in the Cadillac, let me see your hands now. | 在卡迪拉克房车里的人,立刻举高双手 |
[50:06] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[50:11] | Drop to your knees. | 跪下 |
[50:13] | Out of the car.,Drop to the ground. | 下车,跪下 |
[50:45] | Sarah. Sarah, try to drink some of this. | 萨拉…喝一点吧 |
[50:52] | Listen, are you sure it’s them? | 你肯定是他们? |
[50:54] | I mean, maybe I should look at the bodies. | 我应该看看尸体的 |
[50:57] | No. They’ve been identified and there’s no doubt. | 已经证实了他们的身分,没错的 |
[51:04] | Ginger. Kiddo. | 金珍,小伙子 |
[51:09] | Sarah, this is Dr Silberman.,Hi, Sarah. | 萨拉,这是索博曼医生,你好,萨拉 |
[51:14] | Tell him everything Reese told you, Sarah. Do you feel up to that? | 告诉他李斯对你说的一切,你应付得来吗 |
[51:19] | Yeah, I guess so. | 可以吧 |
[51:22] | You’re a doctor?Criminal psychologist. | 你是个医生?犯罪学心理医生 |
[51:27] | Is Reese crazy?That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 李斯是不是疯的?这就是我们要查证的 |
[52:56] | So you’re a soldier. Fighting for whom? | 你是个军人吧,保卫着谁? |
[53:01] | With the 132nd under Perry. From ’21 to ’27. | 隶属贝里率领的第132团,从21年到27年 |
[53:06] | That’s the year 2027? | 那是…2027年? |
[53:09] | That’s right. Then I was assigned… | 对,后来我被派到… |
[53:11] | This is fucking great.,under John Connor. | 很好,当约翰.康纳的部下 |
[53:15] | Who was the enemy?A computer defence system… | 敌人是谁?一个电脑防卫系统… |
[53:19] | Goddamn! Sorry. | 该死,对不起 |
[53:21] | built for SACNORAD by Cyberdyne Systems. | 电脑动力系统替萨诺力制造的 |
[53:25] | I see. | 是吧 |
[53:27] | And this computer thinks . | 这个电脑认为 |
[53:30] | it can win by killing the mother of its enemy | 杀了敌人的母亲,就能胜利 |
[53:33] | Killing him, in effect, before he’s even conceived. | 把他在孕育前就杀掉 |
[53:36] | A sort of retroactive abortion? | 算是倒逆的堕胎? |
[53:40] | Silberman cracks me up. Last week, a guy burned his Afghan. | 索博曼笑死我了,那家伙把他弄得一头雾水 |
[53:44] | He screwed it first…,Ed, shut up. | 他先弄得一团糟,闭嘴 |
[53:47] | Why didn’t the computer just kill Connor then? | 那么为何它…不杀死康纳约翰? |
[53:49] | Why this elaborate scheme with the Terminator? | 为何要有这个毁灭者的计划? |
[53:52] | It had no choice. Their defence grid was smashed. | 我没有选择,它们的防御网络被催毁 |
[53:57] | We’d won. Taking out Connor then would make no difference. | 我们赢了,杀掉康纳约翰也不会有何分别 |
[54:01] | Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence. | 天网要铲除他整个组织 |
[54:04] | Is that when you captured the lab complex and found… | 是不是当你们操控实验室 找到… |
[54:06] | What is it called? | 那个什么? |
[54:09] | The time displacement equipment? | 时空转移装置? |
[54:12] | That’s right. The Terminator had already gone through. | 不错,那个毁灭者已经穿越过来了 |
[54:16] | Connor sent me to intercept and they blew the whole place. | 康纳派我来拦截,它们炸毁了整个地方 |
[54:19] | Well, how are you supposed to get back? | 那你怎么回去? |
[54:22] | I can’t. | 我回不去了 |
[54:25] | Nobody goes home. Nobody else comes through. | 没人能回家,也没人能过来 |
[54:31] | It’s just him and me. | 只有他…和我 |
[56:19] | It’s just him and me. | 只有他…和我 |
[56:25] | Why didn’t you bring any weapons? Something more advanced. | 为何你没带武器?一些更先进的武器? |
[56:30] | Don’t you have ray guns? | 你们没有镭射枪的吗? |
[56:33] | Ray guns.,Show me a piece of future technology. | 镭射枪,给我看看一件未来的科技 |
[56:37] | You go naked. . | 你要光着身体, |
[56:38] | Something about the field generated by a living organism | 它跟由生物产生的磁场有关 |
[56:41] | Nothing dead will go. I didn’t build the fucking thing. | 死物是不行的,那鬼东西不是我制造的 |
[56:45] | OK, OK. But this cyborg, if it’s metal…? | 好的…但这个电子人,若它是金属的… |
[56:50] | Surrounded by living tissue.,Oh, right. | 被活组织包着的,对,是的 |
[56:53] | Great stuff. I could make a career out of this guy. | 好东西,我能因他功成名就 |
[56:56] | See how clever it is? It doesn’t require a shred of proof. | 看这个多聪明?不需要证据 |
[56:59] | Most paranoid delusions are intricate, but this is brilliant. | 大部分妄想狂都很复杂,但这个却很精明 |
[57:05] | Why were the other women killed?Records were lost in the war. | 为何另外两女会被杀,大部分记录都在战争中遗失 |
[57:09] | Skynet knew almost nothing about Connor’s mother. | 天网对康纳的母亲几乎一无所知 |
[57:12] | Her full name, where she lived. They just knew the city. | 不知道她的全名和地址,只知道在哪个城市 |
[57:16] | The Terminator was just being systematic. | 那个毁灭者只是受系统操控 |
[57:19] | Let’s go back…,Look, you have heard enough. | 我们再谈谈…,你听得够多了 |
[57:22] | I have answered your questions. I have to see Sarah Connor. | 我已经回答了你的问题,现在我要见萨拉 |
[57:25] | I’m afraid that’s not up to me.,Then why am I talking to you? | 我作不了主,那为何我要跟你谈? |
[57:29] | Who is in authority here?Please… | 谁是主管?求你… |
[57:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[57:33] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白,对不对? |
[57:36] | He’ll find her. That’s what he does. That’s all he does. | 他会找到她,这就是他要做的,他只会这样做 |
[57:42] | You can’t stop him. | 你阻止不了他 |
[57:43] | He’ll reach down her throat and pull her fucking heart out! | 他会掐住她喉咙 挖出她心脏 |
[57:47] | Doc.,Let go of me! | 医生,放开我 |
[57:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:00] | He’s crazy? | 他是疯子? |
[58:02] | In technical terminology, he’s a loon. | 用技术性的用语…他是个傻子 |
[58:06] | Sarah, this is what they call body armour. Our TAC guys wear these. | 这是他们所谓的盔甲,我们的特种步队都穿着这个 |
[58:11] | It’ll stop a 12gauge round. | 挡到12口径的火力 |
[58:14] | This other man must’ve been wearing one under his coat. Feel that. | 那个人一定是穿了它,触摸一下吧 |
[58:20] | He punched through the windshield. He was probably on PCP. | 打碎挡风玻璃又怎么说?他可能服了麻醉药 |
[58:24] | Broke every bone in his hand. He wouldn’t feel it. | 就算断了骨头,他也感觉不到 |
[58:27] | There was this guy once…You see this scar?Here. | 这个家伙…看见疤痕吗?拿着 |
[58:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:31] | There’s a couch in this other room. Stretch out and get some sleep. | 这里有一张沙发,躺下睡会吧 |
[58:35] | Be at least an hour before your mother gets here. | 你妈至少要一小时后,才能到这 |
[58:38] | I can’t sleep.,Try. | 我睡不着,试试吧 |
[58:41] | It may not look it, but that couch is very comfortable. | 那张沙发其貌不扬,但很舒服的 |
[58:47] | You’ll be perfectly safe. We got 30 cops in this building. | 你会绝对安全的,这座大厦里有30个警员 |
[58:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:00] | Good night.,Good night. | 晚安,晚安 |
[59:16] | I’m a friend of Sarah Connor. | 我是萨拉.康纳的朋友, |
[59:18] | I was told she’s here. Could I see her? | 听说她在这,我能见她吗 |
[59:20] | No. Can’t see her. She’s making a statement. | 不能,她在录口供 |
[59:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[59:24] | It make take a while. | 要一会的 |
[59:25] | If you wanna wait, there’s a bench over there. | 你想等的话,那边有张长椅 |
[59:39] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[1:00:07] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[1:00:18] | Gunshot! | 有枪声 |
[1:00:28] | What is it, terrorists?Let’s go | 是不是恐怖分子?快走 |
[1:00:36] | Stay here. | 别走开 |
[1:00:51] | Let’s get out of here! Come on! | 我们快离开这里 来吧 |
[1:00:57] | Move it, move it! | 快点… |
[1:01:01] | I got him | 我看到他 |
[1:01:18] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[1:01:39] | Automatic weapons!,Lock and load! Let’s go! | 自动式武器 快点,走吧 |
[1:02:09] | Fire! Fire! | 着火了… |
[1:02:27] | Ed | 艾特 |
[1:02:57] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:03:00] | Reese. | 李斯 |
[1:03:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:03:50] | Top story, the largest single law enforcement mobilisation | 主要新闻 加州历来最大型的 |
[1:03:53] | in California history is currently underway. | 执法行动正在展开 |
[1:03:56] | Police in five counties are engaged in a massive manhunt for… | 五个南部县区正在大举搜捕… |
[1:04:04] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:04:08] | All right. Let’s get this off the road. | 我们把这个推离公路 |
[1:04:42] | You cold?Freezing. | 你冷吗?冻僵了 |
[1:04:59] | Reese? | 李斯? |
[1:05:02] | You got a first name?Kyle. | 你有名字吗?凯尔 |
[1:05:06] | Kyle, what’s it like when you go through time? | 凯尔,你穿越时空时是怎样的? |
[1:05:13] | White light. | 白光 |
[1:05:17] | Pain. | 痛楚 |
[1:05:22] | It’s like being born maybe.,My God. | 或许就像出生时一样吧,我的天 |
[1:05:27] | I caught one back there. | 我刚才吃了一记 |
[1:05:30] | You mean you got shot?It’s not bad. | 你中枪了?不是很严重 |
[1:05:34] | We gotta get you to a doctor.,It’s OK. Forget it. | 我们要找医生,没事的,算了吧 |
[1:05:38] | What do you mean, forget it? Are you crazy? Take this off. | 算了?你疯的吗?脱下它 |
[1:05:55] | Jesus. | 天 |
[1:05:56] | See? It passed right through the meat. | 它穿过了皮肉 |
[1:05:59] | This is gonna make me puke. | 这会使我作呕 |
[1:06:02] | Would you just talk about something?What? | 你跟我谈话好吗?谈什么? |
[1:06:05] | I don’t know. Anything. Just talk. Tell me about my son. | 不知道,随便说吧,谈谈我的儿子 |
[1:06:10] | He’s about my height. | 他有我这么高大 |
[1:06:16] | He has your eyes. | 他有你的眼睛 |
[1:06:21] | What’s he like? | 他是怎样的? |
[1:06:23] | You trust him. He’s got a strength. | 你信任他,他有一种力量 |
[1:06:29] | I’d die for John Connor. | 我愿意为约翰.康纳牺牲 |
[1:06:34] | Well, at least now I know what to name him. | 我现在至少知道给他取什么名字 |
[1:06:38] | Don’t suppose you know who the father is | 你不知道他父亲是谁吧, |
[1:06:40] | so I won’t tell him to get lost? | 好让我遇上他时不会叫他滚开 |
[1:06:43] | John never said much about him. | 约翰从来没有提起他 |
[1:06:46] | I know he dies before the war…,Wait. | 我知道他在战前死了,等一会 |
[1:06:51] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[1:06:53] | So was it John that sent you here? | 是不是约翰派你来的? |
[1:06:57] | I volunteered. | 是我自愿的 |
[1:07:00] | Why?It was a chance to meet the legend. | 为什么?有机会认识传奇人物 |
[1:07:05] | Sarah Connor, who taught her son to fight, organise, | 萨拉.康纳,教她儿子去抵抗…组织 |
[1:07:12] | prepare from when he was a kid. | 准备,从他小时就这样教导他 |
[1:07:14] | When you were in hiding before the war. | 当其他人还在战前躲避时 |
[1:07:20] | You’re talking about things I haven’t done yet in the past tense. | 你用过去式说一些 我还没做的事 |
[1:07:24] | It’s driving me crazy. | 真的令我发疯 |
[1:07:30] | Are you sure you have the right person? | 你肯定没找错人? |
[1:07:32] | I’m sure. | 肯定 |
[1:07:34] | Come on! Do I look like the mother of the future? | 不是吧,我像未来的母亲? |
[1:07:40] | I mean, am I tough? Organised? I can’t even balance my chequebook. | 我坚强又有组织能力吗?我连平衡收支都不会 |
[1:07:48] | Look, Reese, I didn’t ask for this honour and I don’t want it. | 我没有要求这个荣誉,也不想要它 |
[1:07:52] | Any of it. | 绝对不要 |
[1:07:57] | Your son gave me a message to give to you. Made me memorise it. | 你儿子有个口信给你,他要我背熟它 |
[1:08:02] | Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years. | “感谢你在黑暗年代的勇气” |
[1:08:05] | I can’t help you with what you must soon face. The future is not set. | “你要面对的事我帮不到你,未来还未定案” |
[1:08:10] | You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. | “你一定要比你想像中更坚强” |
[1:08:13] | You must survive or I will never exist. | “你一定要活下去,否则我永不会存在” |
[1:08:16] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[1:08:21] | It’s a good field dressing. | 包扎得很好 |
[1:08:24] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:08:26] | It’s my first. | 这是我的第一次 |
[1:08:32] | Get some sleep. It’ll be light soon. | 睡一会吧,快天亮了 |
[1:08:39] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:08:51] | Talk to me some more. | 再跟我谈一会 |
[1:08:56] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[1:08:58] | Tell me about where you’re from. | 告诉我你从哪里来 |
[1:09:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:09:06] | You stay down by day, but at night you can move around. | 你白天躲起来,但晚上你可以到处活动 |
[1:09:11] | You still have to be careful because the HKs use infrared. | 你仍然要小心,因为HK会用红外线 |
[1:09:17] | But they’re not too bright. John taught us ways to dust them. | 但它们还不够聪明,约翰教了对付它们的方法 |
[1:09:23] | That’s when the infiltrators started to appear. | 就是当那些渗透者出现的时候 |
[1:09:26] | The Terminators were the newest. The worst. | 毁灭者是最新型的…最难对付的 |
[1:09:40] | Traversing your sector in search mode. | 它正在以搜寻模式闯进你的防区 |
[1:09:43] | 750 metres north ofyour position. | 在你以北750米的位置 |
[1:09:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:10:36] | Reese. DN384…,Right. Let him in. | 李斯,DN384…,对,让他进来 |
[1:10:47] | We’re cutting short the patrol. Over | 我们的监察者有一只爪坏了 所以要减少巡逻 |
[1:10:52] | Roger, Yankee17.You are clear to return. | 收到,扬基17,你可以安全折返 |
[1:12:11] | Terminator! | 毁灭者… |
[1:13:31] | I was dreaming about dogs. | 我梦见一些狗 |
[1:13:34] | We use ’em to spot Terminators. | 我们用它们来发现毁灭者 |
[1:13:38] | Your world is pretty terrifying. | 你的世界很可怕 |
[1:14:19] | Hey, buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what? | 老友,你里面有只死猫吗? |
[1:14:30] | Fuck you, asshole. | 去你的,混蛋 |
[1:14:51] | God damn. | 该死 |
[1:14:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:01] | Is this enough? | 这个够不够? |
[1:15:03] | Yeah, it’s enough. I don’t wanna ask where you got it. | 够了,我不想问你从哪得来的 |
[1:15:13] | I’m coming.,We need a room. | 来了,我们要一个房间 |
[1:15:15] | Ok.,With a kitchen. | 好的,要有厨房 |
[1:15:16] | Do you have one with a kitchen? | 有没有厨房的? |
[1:15:34] | I am dying for a shower. | 我很想洗澡 |
[1:15:38] | We should check your bandage, too. | 还要检查你的绷带 |
[1:15:41] | Later. I’m going out for supplies. | 稍后吧,我要出去买东西 |
[1:15:49] | Keep this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:16:16] | No, I can’t tell you where I am, Mom. I was told not to say. | 妈,我不能告诉你我在哪,有人叫我别说 |
[1:16:19] | I need to know where to reach you. | 我要知道在哪能找到你 |
[1:16:21] | You tell me to hide out at the cabin | 你叫我躲在小屋里, |
[1:16:24] | and you won’t tell me what’s going on? | 但你却不告诉我怎么回事 |
[1:16:27] | I am worried sick here. | 我真是担心死了 |
[1:16:30] | OK. OK, here’s the number. | 好吧,这是电话号码 |
[1:16:34] | You ready?Yes. Go ahead. | 准备好了吗,嗯,说吧 |
[1:16:36] | It’s 408 555 1439. Room nine. | 是4085551439…九号房 |
[1:16:43] | Got it?I’ve got it. | 记下了吗?记下了 |
[1:16:45] | I gotta go. I’m sorry I can’t tell you more right now. | 我要挂了,抱歉我现在不能多说 |
[1:16:49] | I love you, Mom. | 妈,我爱你 |
[1:16:55] | I love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 |
[1:17:09] | Tiki Motel.,Give me your address there. | 迪基旅馆,把地址给我 |
[1:17:15] | What have we got? | 买了什么? |
[1:17:20] | Mothballs…corn syrup…ammonia. | 樟脑丸…粟米糖浆…阿摩尼亚 |
[1:17:26] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么? |
[1:17:29] | Plastique.,That sounds good. | 塑料炸弹,好极了 |
[1:17:32] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:17:34] | It’s a nitroglycerin base. It’s a bit more stable. | 硝酸甘油固定剂,这样会固定一点 |
[1:17:38] | I learned to make it when I was a kid. | 我小时候学会的 |
[1:17:52] | Make sure there’s none on the threads. | 不要沾到引线上 |
[1:17:56] | Like this. | 这样 |
[1:18:00] | Screw the end cap on. | 把盖扭上 |
[1:18:03] | Very gently. | 轻轻的 |
[1:18:08] | You must’ve had a fun childhood. | 你的童年一定过得很有趣 |
[1:18:14] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:18:16] | All right. Six more like that and I’ll get started on the fuses. | 再多做六个,我会开始做信管 |
[1:18:31] | He’ll find us, won’t he? | 他会找到我们,是不是? |
[1:18:35] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[1:18:55] | It’ll never be over, will it? | 这件事永远不会完结,对吗? |
[1:19:05] | Look at me. I’m shaking. | 看看我,我在颤抖 |
[1:19:09] | Some legend. You must be pretty disappointed. | 好一个传奇人物,你一定很失望了 |
[1:19:15] | No, I’m not. | 不是,我没有失望 |
[1:19:28] | Kyle, the women in your time, | 凯尔,你那个时代的女人 |
[1:19:33] | what are they like? | 她们是怎样的? |
[1:19:37] | Good fighters. | 是精锐的战士 |
[1:19:39] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[1:19:44] | Was there someone special? | 有没有意中人? |
[1:19:47] | Someone…? | 意中人? |
[1:19:49] | A girl, you know. | 女孩子 |
[1:19:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:58] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[1:20:01] | Never? | 从来没有? |
[1:20:07] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很难过,我真的很难过 |
[1:20:14] | So much pain. | 这么多痛苦 |
[1:20:17] | Pain can be controlled. You just disconnect it. | 痛苦是可以抑制的,只要你不去想它 |
[1:20:22] | So you feel nothing? | 那么你没有感觉? |
[1:20:29] | John Connor gave me a picture of you once. | 约翰.康纳曾经给我一张你的照片 |
[1:20:34] | I didn’t know why at the time. | 当时我不明白原因 |
[1:20:37] | It was very old, torn, faded. | 它很旧了,有点破烂,也褪色了 |
[1:20:47] | You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. | 你当时很年轻,就像现在一样,看来有点悲伤 |
[1:20:54] | I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. | 我时常猜想你当时在想什么 |
[1:20:59] | I memorised every line, | 我谨记着每一条线 |
[1:21:02] | every curve. | 每一条曲线 |
[1:21:08] | I came across time for you, Sarah. | 萨拉,我穿越了时空来找你 |
[1:21:12] | I love you. I always have. | 我爱你,我一直爱着你 |
[1:21:34] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那样说的 |
[1:23:06] | Think fast. | 想快点 |
[1:24:38] | Trade places. | 交换位置 |
[1:24:50] | Faster. Drive faster. | 快点,开快点 |
[1:25:43] | Kyle. Oh, my God. | 凯尔,我的天 |
[1:26:54] | You stay here. | 你别走开 |
[1:27:19] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开 |
[1:27:24] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:27:43] | Kyle. Come on. Get up. | 凯尔,站起来 |
[1:27:51] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[1:27:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:27:58] | Help me. Get out. Get out. | 帮我,快走… |
[1:28:01] | Get out. | 走 |
[1:28:25] | Don’t stop. Run. | 不要停,走 |
[1:30:40] | Sarah. | 萨拉? |
[1:30:42] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:30:53] | We did it, Kyle. We got him. | 凯尔,我们成功了,我们成功了 |
[1:31:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:15] | Wait. | 等一会 |
[1:32:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:32:23] | Cover, so he can’t track us. | 掩护,令它追踪不到我们 |
[1:32:36] | Come on. | 快点,来吧 |
[1:32:40] | No. Kyle. Come on. | 不,凯尔,来吧 |
[1:32:44] | Come on.,Leave me here. | 来吧,别理会我 |
[1:32:57] | Move it, Reese. On your feet, soldier. | 快走,李斯,站起来,士兵 |
[1:33:02] | On your feet. Move it. | 站起来,快走 |
[1:34:17] | Get back. Go back. | 后面,去后面 |
[1:34:54] | Run, Sarah.,No. | 萨拉,快逃,不 |
[1:34:56] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:35:01] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:35:03] | Come on, mother fucker. | 来吧,混蛋 |
[1:36:58] | No. | 不… |
[1:38:58] | You’re terminated, fucker. | 混蛋,你被毁灭了 |
[1:39:58] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:40:21] | Where was I? | 我说到哪里? |
[1:40:25] | What’s difficult is trying to decide what to tell you and what not to. | 最难决定的是该告诉你什么 |
[1:40:29] | But I guess I have a while | 我还有时间考虑 |
[1:40:31] | before you’re old enough to understand these tapes | 但到你长大明白时 |
[1:40:34] | They’re more for me at this point just so that I can get it straight. | 现在这是我的问题,让我想清楚 |
[1:41:15] | Fill her up. | 入满它 |
[1:41:20] | Should I tell you about your father? | 我是否该告诉你,关于你父亲的事? |
[1:41:23] | Boy, that’s a tough one. | 孩子 那是个难题 |
[1:41:27] | Will it effect your decision to send him here | 会影响你派他来这的决定吗 |
[1:41:29] | knowing that he is your father? | 知道他是你父亲 |
[1:41:33] | If you don’t send Kyle, you can never be. | 如果你不派凯尔来,就不会有你 |
[1:41:36] | God, a person could go crazy thinking about this. | 天,想着这件事会使人发疯的 |
[1:41:43] | I suppose I will tell you. | 我相信我会告诉你的 |
[1:41:47] | I owe him that. | 这是我至少该做的 |
[1:41:51] | Maybe it’ll help if… | 也许这有帮助的,如果你知道这个… |
[1:41:54] | you know that in the few hours that we had together, | 在我们共处的时光里 |
[1:42:01] | we loved a lifetime’s worth. | 我们爱了一生一世 |
[1:42:16] | What did he just say?He says you’re very beautiful. | 他说什么?他说,”小姐,你很漂亮” |
[1:42:20] | He is ashamed to ask you for five dollars for this picture. | 他不敢问你拿五元的照相费 |
[1:42:23] | But if he doesn’t, his father will beat him. | 但如果他不问你要,他父亲就会打他 |
[1:42:26] | Pretty good hustle, kid. | 孩子,真会做生意 |
[1:42:46] | What did he just say? | 他说什么? |
[1:42:48] | He said there’s a storm coming in. | 他说风暴快来了 |
[1:42:55] | I know. | 我知道 |