英文名称:The Tale of Despereaux
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[02:31] | there was a brave little mouse | 有一只勇敢的小老鼠 |
[02:33] | who loved honor and justice and always told the truth. | 他自尊自爱 明辨是非 总是据实直言 |
[02:51] | No, that’s not him. | 不 这个不是他 |
[02:55] | That’s a rat. | 这是只耗子 |
[02:57] | And anyone who knows anything, | 任何有常识的人都知道 |
[02:58] | knows there’s a big difference between a mouse and a rat. | 老鼠和耗子是有很大区别的 |
[03:00] | Ohhh. | |
[03:02] | First of all, rats hate the light. | 首先 耗子讨厌阳光 |
[03:07] | They spend their lives in the darkness. | 他们一辈子活在黑暗里 |
[03:10] | They’re also terrified of people, | 而且他们害怕人类 |
[03:11] | which is why they slink and cower all the time. | 所以他们总是偷偷摸摸 东躲西藏 |
[03:14] | Ooh! | |
[03:15] | And as far as telling the truth is concerned, | 而关于”据实直言” |
[03:17] | well, that’s impossible because, as everyone knows, | 这是不可能的 因为谁都知道 |
[03:22] | a rat can’t talk. | 耗子不会说话 |
[03:23] | Tell me that thing again, please. | 再跟我说一次 求你了 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:27] | Just once, I promise. | 最后一次 我保证 |
[03:29] | Tell me one more time, | 再对我说一次 |
[03:30] | and I won’t ask you ever again. I swear. | 我就不会再问你了 我发誓 |
[03:33] | Fine. We are headed to Dor, | 好吧 我们要去多尔国 |
[03:36] | one of the most magical places in the whole world. | 世界上最神奇的地方之一 |
[03:39] | No, that’s not what you said before. | 不 你之前不是这样说的 |
[03:40] | You know, every place has something special. | 每个地方都有独一无二的东西 |
[03:43] | And, in Dor, it’s the soup! | 在多尔 最特别的是汤! |
[03:46] | Land ho! | 陆地! |
[03:51] | Ohhh. | |
[03:54] | It’s down below, I tell you. | 就在下面 我告诉过你 |
[03:55] | Give it a heave. | 使劲拉 |
[04:01] | I can see it! | 我看见它了! |
[04:05] | Ooh, I can smell it! I can smell it. | 哦 我能闻到它! 我能闻到它 |
[04:16] | Oh, I can’t wait to taste the soup! | 喔 我等不及想尝尝这儿的汤! |
[04:19] | Just stay close. | 别乱跑 |
[04:21] | We leave again at 6:00. | 我们六点要离开 |
[04:22] | You know, we ought to think about staying here just a little longer. | 知道么 我们该考虑在这儿多待一会儿 |
[04:25] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[04:27] | Remember Shanghai? | 还记得上海吗? |
[04:28] | Yeah, but this place is different. | 记得 但这里不同 |
[04:30] | I mean, this is special. | 我是说 这儿很特别 |
[04:35] | On any given day, just one whiff from one of the soup shops | 在这里的每一天 闻一下汤店里飘出的香气 |
[04:39] | was almost like having a full meal. | 就犹如让你饱餐一顿 |
[04:42] | But on one very special day every year, | 但在每年一个特殊的日子里 |
[04:45] | the kingdom of Dor was magically transformed. | 多尔举国上下热闹非凡 |
[04:50] | In Dor, Christmas was nothing. | 在多尔 圣诞节不值一提 |
[04:52] | Well, they still celebrated it, | 虽然他们仍然庆祝圣诞节 |
[04:54] | but it was nothing compared to Soup Day. | 但和汤节相比 那就是小巫见大巫 |
[05:02] | Watch it, watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[05:03] | Incoming potatoes! | 土豆来啦! |
[05:05] | Hurry! Hurry! Excuse us. | 快啊! 快啊! 请让让 |
[05:07] | Every Dorian, young and old, would flock toward the castle | 每个多尔人 无论老幼 都会聚集在城堡周围 |
[05:10] | because they knew that, at that very moment, | 因为他们知道 此时此刻 |
[05:13] | deep within the royal kitchens, | 皇室厨房的深处 |
[05:16] | a masterpiece was being created. | 一件杰作即将诞生 |
[05:18] | Potatoes coming up! | 土豆来啦! |
[05:27] | Let’s go! | 开工啦! |
[05:28] | Don’t forget the parsley! | 别忘记欧芹! |
[05:29] | Make sure it’s clean! | 把欧芹洗干净! |
[05:42] | Everyone knew Chef Andre was a genius, | 全国上下都知道厨师Andre是个天才 |
[05:44] | but they got reminded of it on the first Sunday of every spring. | 但在每年春天的第一个星期日 大家还是会被再次提醒 |
[05:50] | At exactly 12:00 noon, | 中午十二点整 |
[05:53] | he would unveil that year’s royal creation. | 他会献上当年皇室厨房的新作 |
[06:09] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:10] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:12] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:13] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:15] | They would jam the town square, | 百姓们聚集在广场上翘首以盼 |
[06:17] | and, as the aroma began to build, | 随着香气越来越浓 |
[06:20] | so did their anticipation. | 他们的期待也越来越高 |
[06:25] | – Ohhh! – Ow! | |
[06:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:36] | Wow. | |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | It’s my pleasure to announce this year’s royal creations | 我很荣幸为大家宣布 今年皇室厨房的新作品 |
[06:47] | from the kitchens of Chef Andre. | Andre厨房最新研制的汤 |
[06:50] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不! |
[06:52] | Something is wrong. | 哪里不对劲 |
[06:53] | I need more time! | 我需要时间! |
[06:55] | But we’re late already! | 可我们已经晚点了! |
[06:56] | This is not right! | 这汤不对劲! |
[07:00] | Everyone out! | 所有人都出去! |
[07:02] | Out! | 出去! |
[07:06] | Now, it’s hard to be a genius all by yourself. | 要当一个天才 孤军奋战是很难的 |
[07:11] | In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help. | 事实上 有时 天才也需要帮手 |
[07:38] | You changed something. | 汤被你动了手脚 |
[07:40] | You’re crazy. I did not touch it. | 你疯了 我什么都没碰 |
[07:42] | – I can smell it. – Hmm? | – 我闻得出来 – 嗯? |
[07:43] | – What’s this? – What? | – 这是什么? – 什么? |
[07:44] | – This! – Ow! Garlic. | – 这个! – 嗷! 是大蒜 |
[07:46] | – Garlic. – Yeah, a little garlic. | – 大蒜 – 是的 一颗小蒜头 |
[07:48] | – It was already there. – No. | – 本来就要加蒜的 – 不是 |
[07:50] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不是 |
[07:51] | – Yes. – Not this much! | – 是的 – 不是加那么多! |
[07:52] | Ow! | |
[07:53] | You ruined my soup! | 你毁了我的汤! |
[07:54] | I save your soup! | 我救了你的汤! |
[07:56] | Those people wait all year, and you want to give them this dishwater. | 全国上下盼了一整年 你难道就给他们喝洗碗水 |
[08:01] | Dishwater? | 洗碗水 |
[08:03] | Dishwater. | 洗碗水 |
[08:04] | Dishwater? | 洗碗水? |
[08:05] | Ow! Cut it out! | 嗷! 住手! |
[08:11] | And this year’s soup is | 今年的汤是… |
[08:14] | a spring tureen | 一碗甘泉 |
[08:16] | of roasted vegetables… | 配上各种烘烤过的蔬菜… |
[08:18] | Oh. | |
[08:19] | …fresh herbs… – Mmm! | 新鲜的香草… |
[08:21] | …and wild mushrooms. | 还有野生蘑菇 |
[08:23] | Oh. | |
[08:25] | Roscuro? | |
[08:30] | Roscuro? | |
[08:32] | Oh. Evening. | 哦 你好啊 |
[08:38] | I don’t have to stand here and listen to a big talking garbage can! | 我没必要站在这儿 听一个垃圾桶说话! |
[08:43] | Ha! And I don’t have to stand here and listen to a coward! | 哈! 我更没必要站在这儿 听一个胆小鬼说话! |
[08:47] | – Coward? – Yes, a coward! | – 胆小鬼? – 是的 胆小鬼! |
[08:48] | – You call me coward? – Yes! | – 你说我胆小? – 没错! |
[08:54] | Oh, no! | 喔 不! |
[09:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 喔 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:15] | That did it. | 这回完蛋了 |
[09:21] | – Hmm? – Mmm. | |
[09:23] | Mmm! | |
[09:26] | – Bellissima! – It’s fantastique! | – 极品! – 太棒了! |
[09:28] | Roscuro! Roscuro, where are you? | Roscuro! Roscuro 你在哪儿? 请用 |
[09:35] | Ohhh. | |
[09:56] | Whoa! | |
[10:21] | This is amazing! | 令人叹为观止! |
[10:24] | Wait till Your Highness tastes it. | 请殿下您品尝 |
[10:28] | Hmm? | |
[10:41] | This is… | 这汤真是… |
[10:42] | Whoa! | |
[10:43] | …absolutely… | 简直是… |
[10:46] | Oh, it moved! My soup moved! | 哦 它动了! 我的汤动了! |
[10:50] | No, it isn’t… It did not move. | 不 它没有… 它没动 |
[10:53] | Oh, Your Highness. | 哦 殿下 |
[10:55] | – Ahhh! – Darling? | – 啊! – 亲爱的? |
[10:56] | Oh! A rat! There’s a rat in my soup! | 哦! 耗子! 我汤里有一只耗子! |
[10:59] | Madam, I know that this is unfortunate. | 夫人 我知道这令人不快 |
[11:01] | And I know that while on first glance, I might… | 我知道 乍看之下 我可能… |
[11:03] | – A rat! In my soup! – No. Please. Shh, shh, shh. | – 一只耗子! 在我的汤里! – 不 求你 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[11:05] | – And I ate it! – Your Highness, hold on… | – 我喝了! – 陛下 等等… |
[11:08] | – Uh-oh. – She’s right! It’s a rat! | – 啊哦 – 她没说错! 是只耗子! |
[11:11] | – Please… – Ahhh! It’s a rat! | – 拜托… – 啊! 是只耗子! |
[11:14] | Get me that rat! | 给我 抓住 那只 耗子! |
[11:18] | Now, I really believe you’re jumping to conclusions. | 我真觉得您的决定太草率了 |
[11:20] | And I’m sure that the rats you met last time | 我肯定 你遇见的上一只耗子 |
[11:22] | might have caused you to create a stereotype, | 对你造成了很大困扰 使你对我有偏见 |
[11:24] | but… But I… But… | 但是… 但是 我… 但是… |
[11:25] | It’s just… I’m just… I’m not really from around here. | 只是… 我只是…我不是这个国家的 |
[11:28] | I’m… I’m from… Oh… | 我… 我来自… 哦… |
[11:30] | Oh! | |
[11:31] | That’s very aggressive. | 太暴力了 |
[11:33] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[11:34] | Kitchen… | 厨房… |
[11:35] | He’s going into the kitchen! | 他跑到厨房去了! |
[11:39] | Oh! | |
[11:45] | Over there! | 在那儿! |
[11:47] | Stop that rat! | 抓住那只耗子! |
[11:49] | Whoa! | |
[11:51] | I got him! | 我抓住它了! |
[11:53] | Uh-oh. | |
[12:01] | He’s going near the soup! | 它朝汤附近去了! |
[12:07] | There he is! | 他在这儿! |
[12:08] | lf… If I could just tell… | 能不能…能不能让我说两句… |
[12:10] | On the kettle! That’s him, right there! | 在茶壶上! 它在那儿 就在那儿! |
[12:18] | Look, up there! | 瞧 在上面! |
[12:29] | Sweetie? Darling? | 亲爱的? 甜心? |
[12:32] | She’s… She’s… | 她… 她… |
[12:35] | She’s… | 她… |
[12:38] | Blimey, she’s dead. Get him! | 老天啊 她死了 抓住它! |
[12:41] | Don’t let him escape! | 别让他逃了! |
[12:43] | We’ll get you, you rowdy rat! | 我们要抓住你这只可恶的耗子! |
[12:47] | Oh! | |
[12:52] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[12:53] | No, not there! | 不 不能掉在那里! |
[13:57] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[14:00] | I know it’s dark, but you’ll get used to it. | 我知道这儿很黑 但你会习惯的 |
[14:04] | Who… Who are you? | 你… 你是谁? |
[14:06] | Just a rat, like you. | 我只是耗子 和你一样 |
[14:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:24] | When something hurts this much, there must be a reason. | 伤痛如此深重 肯定有其缘由 |
[14:29] | There must be someone to blame. | 肯定有罪魁祸首 |
[14:37] | “From this moment on, soup, | 从此刻起 汤… |
[14:41] | “the making of soup, the selling of soup, or the eating of soup, | 制作汤 卖汤 或者喝汤… |
[14:47] | “is hereby outlawed in the kingdom of Dor! | 在多尔国境内将被法律禁止! |
[14:58] | “Rats are to be considered illegal as well | 耗子也将不容于法律 |
[15:01] | “and are hereby deemed unlawful creatures in the kingdom of Dor! | 在此宣布耗子是多尔国的非法动物! |
[15:06] | “From this moment on, | 从此刻起 |
[15:07] | “anyone harboring, sheltering or possessing a rat in any way, | 以任何方式藏匿 收容或圈养耗子的人 |
[15:13] | “shall face the full wrath of the law!” | 都将受到法律的严惩! |
[15:17] | So think about this. | 设想一下 |
[15:18] | What happens when you make something illegal that is just a natural part of the world? | 将大自然的一部分定为非法 会有什么结果呢? |
[15:25] | You may as well make flies illegal. | 你也可以说苍蝇是非法的 |
[15:27] | Or sweat. Or Monday morning. | 或者汗 或者星期一早晨 |
[15:30] | But that’s what the King did out of a terrible sadness. | 但国王偏偏就这样做了 因为沉重的悲伤 |
[15:38] | Sunlight left and the world went gray. | 红日西斜 夜幕降临 |
[15:42] | Colors faded into each other and dark clouds filled the sky. | 世界渐渐褪色 乌云遮蔽天空 |
[15:48] | And for a long time, it wouldn’t rain. | 很长一段时间 滴雨未落 |
[15:56] | The clouds just stayed and stayed and stayed. | 乌云盘踞在头顶 久久不能散去 |
[16:12] | I wish it would rain. | 真希望能下一场雨 |
[16:15] | You and the whole world, madam. | 你和大家一样 殿下 |
[16:17] | Ow! | |
[16:18] | Oh, sorry, milady! | 哦 对不起 殿下! |
[16:20] | Well, at least I can still feel that. | 没关系 至少我还能感觉到疼痛 |
[16:26] | Louise, do you think there’s a bit of light | Louise 你觉得世上的某处… |
[16:30] | somewhere in the world? | 是否还有一丝光明? |
[16:32] | Don’t know, ma’am. | 我不知道 殿下 |
[16:33] | I think there is. | 我想一定有 |
[16:36] | You just need to know where to find it. | 只是你得知道 去哪儿找这丝光明 |
[16:51] | Okay, remember when we told you how, | 好了 还记得刚才我说的… |
[16:53] | once upon a time, there was this brave little mouse? | 很久很久以前 有一只勇敢的小老鼠? |
[16:56] | Well, if you know anything about fairytales, | 如果你了解童话故事 |
[17:00] | you know that a hero doesn’t appear | 你就该知道 英雄不轻易出现 |
[17:04] | until the world really needs one. | 除非世界没他不行 |
[17:20] | Oh, look out! | 喔 小心! |
[17:21] | Alms for the blind! Alms for the blind! | 谁来施舍我这个可怜的瞎子! 老鼠的世界 |
[18:03] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:06] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:09] | – Whoa! – I’m sorry. Sorry. | – 哇喔! – 对不起 对不起 |
[18:10] | – Tilling? – Oh! | – 哦! |
[18:12] | Mr. Mayor, hello! | 镇长先生 你好啊! |
[18:13] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪儿? |
[18:15] | Oh, well, my baby is having a… | 哦 是这样的 我的孩子要生… |
[18:19] | No, my wife is having a… | 不 我妻子要生… |
[18:22] | Oh, right. Congratulations. | 哦 好吧 恭喜你了 |
[18:24] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 谢谢你 先生 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, I… I really… Goodbye. | 对不起 我…我真的…再见 |
[18:38] | His eyes are open. | 他的眼睛睁得老大了 |
[18:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:41] | Sometimes they are. | 有时候 是会这样 |
[18:43] | But he isn’t cowering. | 可是他一点都不害怕 |
[18:44] | He’s looking right at us. | 他正盯着我们看 |
[18:46] | Don’t worry. He’ll learn to cower. | 别担心 他会学会害怕的 |
[18:49] | They all do in time. | 到一定时候 他们都会学会的 |
[18:52] | But he isn’t! | 可他没有! |
[19:00] | Wow! He’s so puny! And look at those ears! | 哇喔! 他真好玩儿! 瞧那对耳朵! |
[19:05] | And, from the very beginning, | 打从一开始 |
[19:07] | Despereaux Tilling heard more, | Despereaux Tilling就比他的同类 |
[19:09] | saw more and even smelled more than any of the other mice. | 听得更多 看得更多 闻得更多 |
[19:19] | Despereaux, don’t do it. | Despereaux 别这么做 |
[19:32] | Don’t look. Don’t look! | 别看 别看! |
[19:33] | I won’t, I won’t. | 我不看 我不看 |
[19:42] | Mmm. | |
[19:44] | Despereaux Tilling had no idea he was small. | Despereaux Tilling并不觉得自己很小 |
[19:48] | He wasn’t just small in human terms. | 其实他的个子 不仅比起人类很小 |
[19:51] | He was small even for a mouse. | 连比起老鼠都算小 |
[19:54] | But, to tell you the truth, he didn’t even notice. | 但实话告诉你吧 他自己一点没感觉 |
[19:57] | In fact, in his own mind, Despereaux was a giant. | 事实上 在他看来 Despereaux是个巨人 |
[20:12] | We’re worried about him. | 我们很担心他 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t scurry. He doesn’t cower. | 他不逃跑 也不害怕 |
[20:16] | At first, we thought he would grow out of it, but… | 起先 我们以为他能慢慢学会 可是… |
[20:18] | Well, he scurries sometimes. | 他有时跑得挺快 |
[20:20] | But not when he’s scared! | 但那不是出于害怕! |
[20:21] | He just does it for fun. | 他只是在闹着玩 |
[20:22] | And he never cowers. | 他从不害怕 |
[20:24] | We’ve showed him how, but he… | 我们试图教他 可他… |
[20:25] | Well, some kids are slower than others. | 有些孩子是学得比较慢 |
[20:28] | He’ll cower in time. We’ll work on it. | 他会学会害怕 我们会帮他 |
[20:30] | – Yes, but… – It’ll be fine, I promise. | – 好吧 不过… – 会好起来的 我保证 |
[20:33] | All right, settle down. | 好了 大家安静 |
[20:36] | Ready, class? | 准备好了么? |
[20:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:47] | Mmm! Ah! | |
[20:49] | Good. Excellent. | 很好 非常好 |
[21:01] | – Despereaux! – Yes? | – 什么事? |
[21:04] | You didn’t cower. | 你没害怕 |
[21:05] | Looks like a sword. | 看起来像一把宝剑 |
[21:07] | It’s a carving knife. | 这是一把餐刀 |
[21:10] | It’s beautiful! | 它太美了! |
[21:13] | It’s dangerous. | 它很危险 |
[21:14] | Do you have anymore? | 你还有吗? |
[21:20] | Despereaux, what are you doing? | Despereaux 你在干嘛? |
[21:22] | We’re not even supposed to be here. | 我们不该到这儿来 |
[21:24] | That’s the dungeon. | 那是地牢 |
[21:26] | They have rats down there. | 下面都是耗子 |
[21:27] | And they’ll eat you. | 他们会吃掉你的 |
[21:29] | And pull your arms off! | 还会把你的胳臂撕下来! |
[21:34] | How far down is it? | 下面有多深? |
[21:37] | I don’t know. No one’s ever come back. | 我不知道 没人从那儿回来过 |
[21:39] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[21:40] | ‘Cause… ‘Cause… | 因为…因为… |
[21:42] | ‘Cause that’s where you go when you get… | 因为来这里人的都是… |
[21:44] | When you get… | 都是… |
[21:45] | Banished. | 被驱逐的 |
[21:48] | What do you get banished for? | 他们为什么会被驱逐? |
[21:49] | Oh, you know. | 哦 你知道的 |
[21:51] | – Rules and… – Breaking. | – 法律… – 破坏了法律 |
[21:52] | – We can’t even… – Talk about it… | – 我们甚至不能… – 谈起… |
[21:53] | – Because… – That’s one of the… | – 因为… – 这也是… |
[21:55] | Rules! | 法律! |
[21:59] | Despereaux! | |
[22:02] | I just want to have a quick look. | 我只想稍微看两眼 |
[22:05] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里! |
[22:08] | Oh, gosh. – Oh, no. | – 哦 老天 – 哦 不 |
[22:10] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 上帝 |
[22:11] | Uh-oh. | |
[22:27] | Despereaux! You can’t feed them. | Despereaux! 你不能喂他们 |
[22:33] | Hello? | 你好? |
[22:40] | Here you go, whoever you are. | 去吧 无论那是哪里 |
[22:53] | Nice. | 太好了 耗子的世界 |
[23:28] | You are crazy! | 你疯了 |
[23:29] | What I say? I said nothing! | 我说什么了? 我什么都没说! |
[23:31] | Well, you heard exactly what I said. | 那你听清楚我说的了 |
[23:32] | – I say you crazy. – No, no, no, no! | – 我看你是疯了 – 不 不 不 不 |
[23:50] | Hurry! | 快! |
[24:05] | Ha! They look hungry, sir. | 哈! 他们看起来饿坏了 先生 |
[24:07] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[24:11] | Dinnertime. | 晚餐时间 |
[24:29] | You’re not eating. | 你没在吃嘛 |
[24:31] | Uh, I was. | 呃…我吃过了 |
[24:34] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[24:36] | Well, I’m just watching, sir. | 我只是来看看 先生 |
[24:40] | Well, that’s not very grateful of you | 你好像不太懂得感恩啊 |
[24:44] | after I’ve taken you under my wing. | 在我把你纳入我羽翼下之后 |
[24:47] | Well, I’m grateful, really. I am. | 我很感激 真的 |
[24:52] | You miss something, don’t you? | 你还在怀念什么 是不是? |
[24:54] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 呃 不 我没有 |
[24:56] | There’s nothing up there, Roscuro. | 那上面什么都没有 Roscuro |
[24:59] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[25:00] | Oh, no, I know that! Absolutely. | 哦 我明白! 完全明白 |
[25:03] | Uh, nothing! | 呃 呃 什么都没有 |
[25:06] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[25:08] | He’s a tough one. | 他可真顽固 |
[25:10] | You’re not gonna turn him. Nah, you’re not. | 你改变不了他 改变不了 |
[25:13] | Oh, I don’t know. A rat is a rat. | 哦 我不知道 但是耗子就是耗子 |
[25:18] | It doesn’t really matter where you come from. | 从那儿来并不重要 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:04] | He is so weird. | 他可真怪 |
[26:06] | No kidding. | 可不是么 |
[26:08] | That is so beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[26:10] | I wonder what’s out there. | 真想看看外面什么样 |
[26:30] | Doesn’t scurry. | 二月一号 不逃跑 |
[26:32] | Didn’t cower. | 二月三号 不害怕 |
[26:34] | “Didn’t cower. Didn’t cower. | 不害怕 不害怕… |
[26:36] | “Wouldn’t scurry.” | 不逃跑 |
[26:38] | Oh, here’s one: “Drew pictures of cats on his notebook.” | 还有一条 他在笔记本上画了只猫 |
[26:41] | – No! Cats? – Oh! I can’t imagine! | – 不! 猫? – 哦! 不可想象! |
[26:44] | I’m afraid so. Named it Fluffy. | 但事实如此 还给它取名”毛毛” |
[26:48] | – Oh, I had no idea! – Oh! That’s terrible. | – 噢 我真不知道这事 – 这太可怕了 |
[26:53] | – Despereaux. – Yes, sir? | – 是的 先生? |
[26:56] | Come in, please. | 进来吧 |
[27:01] | Despereaux, why do you think you’re in school? | Despereaux 你觉得你为什么来上学? |
[27:04] | To learn? | 来学习? |
[27:05] | – To learn, yes. – Yes. | – 学习 是的 – 是的 |
[27:07] | To learn what? | 学什么? |
[27:09] | To learn how to be a mouse, sir. | 学怎么做一只老鼠 先生 |
[27:14] | That is correct. | 说的对 |
[27:16] | And you can’t be a mouse if you don’t learn to be afraid. | 但如果你不懂害怕 就做不了老鼠 |
[27:19] | Oh, Despereaux, this… | 哦 Despereaux… |
[27:21] | There’s so many wonderful things in life to be afraid of | 生活中有很多美好的事物 值得你去害怕 |
[27:24] | if you’d just learn how scary they are. | 只要你用心去了解它们有多可怕 |
[27:26] | Yes. Yes, sir. | 是的 是的 先生 |
[27:32] | How about his brother? | 他哥哥情况如何? |
[27:33] | His brother? What about him? | 他哥哥? 什么情况? |
[27:35] | Yes, is he, you know, timid? | 是的 我意思是他…胆小吗? |
[27:38] | Oh! Oh, yes! | 哦! 哦 是的! |
[27:41] | – Yes, very timid. – Yes. So timid! | – 是的 非常胆小 – 是 特别胆小 |
[27:42] | As timid as the day is long. | 整天都提心吊胆的 |
[27:44] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[27:46] | Sometimes they just need to see the older ones do it. | 有时候榜样的作用很重要 |
[27:48] | No one starts out afraid. | 没有老鼠生来就害怕的 |
[27:50] | – Understood. – Of course. | – 了解了 – 当然 |
[27:53] | – You coddle that boy, that’s the problem. – No. | – 都是你惯的 – 才不是 |
[27:55] | – Yes, you do. – No, no. | – 是 都是因为你 – 不 没有 |
[27:56] | – Yes, you do. You’ve been doing it for years. – He was always… | – 就是你 老这么惯着他 – 他总是… |
[27:58] | He’s little. I’ve had to help him. | 他还小 我当然得帮他 |
[27:59] | He’s not going to be afraid unless you allow him to be afraid. | 你给要是不他机会 他是不会害怕的 |
[28:02] | Well, Furlough will teach him. | Furlough会教他的 |
[28:09] | Do what he does. | 哥哥做什么你就跟着做 |
[28:10] | And don’t do anything he doesn’t. | 他没做的千万不要做 |
[28:12] | And if he’s afraid of something… | 他要是害怕什么 |
[28:13] | Then you need to be afraid of it, too. | 你也得学着害怕 |
[28:36] | Oh! | |
[28:42] | Wow. | |
[28:56] | Come on, Furlough, hurry up! | 快 Furlough 快点! |
[29:03] | Whoa… | |
[29:15] | All right, now, you start nibbling right along that edge there. | 好了 你从那边上开始慢慢啃 |
[29:19] | The glue is all right, but it’s the pages that taste the best. | 胶水就不错 但纸的味道是最好的 |
[29:23] | Hmm. “Once upon a time.” That’s great, isn’t it? | “很久很久以前” 说的真棒 是不? |
[29:27] | “Upon a time.” | “很久以前” |
[29:29] | And they don’t even tell you what time that is yet. | 他们都不告诉你到底有多久 |
[29:31] | It’s like you have to find that out. | 好像你必须自己去发现 |
[29:33] | You’re not supposed to read it, Despereaux. You’re supposed to eat it. | 不是让你来读书的 是让你来吃的 |
[29:37] | Good. I’ll come back in an hour. | 好了 我一个小时后回来 |
[29:41] | And no reading! It’s a rule. | 别读书! 要守规矩 |
[29:59] | Once upon a time, there lived a fair princess, | “很久很久以前 有一位美丽的公主… |
[30:03] | fairer than any in any other land. | 她比任何地方的公主都要美丽” |
[30:07] | Hmm. Fair. | 美丽 |
[30:10] | And, as the story goes, she was locked up in a faraway castle, | “后来 她被囚禁在了一座遥远的城堡里 |
[30:15] | where she could see the world but could never touch it. | 在那里她可以看到这个世界 却无法触及 |
[30:21] | She longed for a prince. | 她渴望能有位王子… |
[30:24] | A brave knight who would deliver her from all of this. | 一位勇敢的骑士 来把她从这一切中拯救出去 |
[30:27] | Someone with courage and honor and decency. | 一个勇敢 尊贵 正派的人 |
[30:37] | But in a cruel and frightened world, | 但在这个残酷 危险的世界里 |
[30:39] | men like this were scarce indeed. | 这样的人实在太少了 |
[31:23] | They lived in a special world | 他们生活在一个特别的世界 |
[31:26] | built on courage and chivalry and honor. | 那里崇尚勇气 骑士精神 和荣耀 |
[31:30] | They pledged their lives to each other. | 他们以生命互相盟誓: |
[31:32] | To fight for truth, to defend the weak, | 捍卫真理 扶助弱小… |
[31:36] | to seek justice, and to always… | 追寻正义 并永远…” |
[31:44] | How was the library? | 图书馆怎么样? |
[31:45] | Fine. | 很好 |
[31:47] | Spoil your appetite? | 把你的胃口养刁了? |
[31:49] | No. Helped it, actually. | 不 事实上 让胃口变好了 |
[31:52] | Made me hungrier. | 让我更饿了 |
[31:55] | Good lad. | 好孩子 |
[32:00] | Ha-hah! | |
[32:03] | Did you see they’re putting up a new front on the crumb shop? | 看到没? 面包屑店换了个新门面 |
[32:07] | Oh! But I loved the old front. – Quite modern. Yes. | 哦! 可我还是喜欢原来的 |
[32:16] | Did a book ever speak to you? | 有没有一本书 曾经跟你说过话? |
[32:19] | Almost like it was written for you? | 几乎就像是专门为你而写 |
[32:22] | Despereaux loved it all. | Despereaux爱上了这一切 |
[32:25] | Every bit of it. | 书中的一切 |
[32:26] | The truth, the justice, the bravery, | 真理 正义 勇气… |
[32:30] | the sword-fighting. | 剑斗 |
[32:34] | He even loved things you wouldn’t suspect. | 他甚至爱上了你料想不到的东西 |
[32:38] | The story said she was a prisoner, | 故事中她是一名囚徒 |
[32:40] | but that wasn’t totally true | 但那并非完全属实 |
[32:42] | because she had hope, and whenever you have hope, | 因为她还抱着希望 而只要心怀希望 |
[32:46] | you’re never really anybody’s prisoner. | 任何人都不可能正真囚禁你 |
[32:49] | Someday, my prince will come. | 有一天 我的王子会出现 |
[32:52] | But how did she know that? | 但她又怎么知道呢? |
[32:54] | Yeah, how did she know that? | 是啊 她怎么知道? |
[33:45] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭? |
[33:48] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭? |
[33:52] | Down here. | 我在这下面 |
[33:54] | Are you a rat? | 你是只耗子? |
[33:55] | No. | 不 |
[33:57] | What are you? A mouse? | 那你是什么? 老鼠? |
[34:01] | I am a gentleman. | 我是位绅士 |
[34:06] | And how do you do? | 你好啊 |
[34:10] | You’re sad. | 你很难过 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:13] | Because you have longing. | 因为你有渴望 |
[34:16] | You’re a strange little mouse. | 你是只奇怪的小老鼠 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:33] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的? |
[34:35] | About the longing. | 关于渴望 |
[34:37] | In a story. | 从一个故事里 |
[34:38] | A story? About what? | 故事? 讲什么的? |
[34:40] | About a princess, like you, in a castle, like this. | 讲一个公主 就像你 在一座城堡里 就像这里 |
[34:44] | Oh. You’re a smooth little mouse, aren’t you? | 哦 你真是个能说会道的小老鼠 |
[34:49] | Bet you tell that to all the princesses. | 我打赌你对所有的公主都这么说 |
[34:51] | I am sworn to tell the truth. | 我发誓只讲真话 |
[34:53] | It is a code of honor. | 这是种诚信准则 |
[34:55] | Ah. Not just a gentleman, an honorable gentleman. | 噢 你不仅是位绅士 还是位可敬的绅士 |
[35:01] | Well, then, how does this story end | 那么 故事结局是什么呢? |
[35:04] | with this princess who’s locked in a castle? | 那个被囚禁在城堡的公主 |
[35:06] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[35:08] | I haven’t finished it yet. | 我还没有读完 |
[35:11] | I’d love to know. | 我想知道 |
[35:13] | Oh, I wish it would rain. | 哦 我希望能下场雨 |
[35:15] | I wish there was soup again. | 我希望能再喝到汤 |
[35:18] | I even wish there were rats! | 我甚至希望还有耗子! |
[35:21] | Will you promise me that? | 你可以答应我吗? |
[35:23] | Will you promise to finish your story and tell me how it ends? | 答应我看完故事 告诉我结局? |
[35:26] | Yes. It will be my quest. | 好的 这将是我的追求 |
[35:29] | Your quest! You are a very brave mouse. | 你的追求! 你真是只勇敢的小老鼠 |
[35:39] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 谢谢你 我的好绅士 |
[35:48] | Whoa! | |
[35:51] | Whoa. | |
[36:02] | Whoa! | |
[36:17] | Now, there are all kinds of princesses. | 世界上有各种各样的公主 |
[36:22] | Some are born that way, | 一些出生就是公主 |
[36:24] | some marry into it, | 一些是嫁给了王子 |
[36:26] | and some are destined to be princesses | 而还有一些 却只有在自己的想象中 |
[36:30] | only in their own minds. | 才能成为公主 |
[36:33] | But at one time or another, | 但总有那么些时候 |
[36:34] | every little girl longs to be a princess. | 每个小女孩都希望成为公主 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna live right there. | 我以后就要住在那儿 |
[36:42] | Right up there, near the tippy-top. | 就在那 就在那尖顶上 |
[36:46] | Quit your daydreaming and feed those swine! | 少做白日梦了 快喂猪! |
[36:50] | Yes, I know. It’s gonna be all mine. | 我知道 总有一天那会是我的 |
[36:53] | No, you deaf little urchin. I said feed those swine! | 你这丫头聋啦 我说了 快 喂 猪! |
[37:02] | Miggery Sow had been shoveling slop | 在Miggery Sow的记忆中 她已经铲猪食好多年了 |
[37:04] | for as long as she could remember. | |
[37:06] | Her Uncle Ned had put a shovel in her hand from the minute she could hold one. | 她刚拿得动铲子 他叔叔Ned就逼她干活 |
[37:11] | But it turned out all right | 但是结果还不错 |
[37:13] | because she got on quite nicely with the pigs. | 因为她和小猪处的很好 |
[37:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna have a special room just for my dresses | 我会有一整间房间专门放衣服 |
[37:21] | and another whole closet just for my knickers! | 还有一个大衣橱 专门放我的短裤! |
[37:25] | In fact, Miggery Sow could see her future so clearly. | 事实上 Miggery Sow 可以清晰的看到她的未来 |
[37:29] | She could see the tiara, the fancy dresses, the maids-in-waiting, | 她可以看到皇冠 漂亮裙子 还有仕女 |
[37:34] | and when things got really bad around the farm, | 而当农场生活难以忍受的时候 |
[37:37] | she could see the moment that she would finally be delivered from all of this. | 她还能看到 她从这一切中解脱的时刻 |
[37:42] | Not long now. | 不会太久的 |
[37:43] | I promise you that. | 我发誓 |
[37:46] | 20 for the big ones, 15 for the sow, and 12 for the girl. | 大的20 母猪15 女孩12 |
[37:51] | 15 for the girl, same as the sow. | 女孩15 和母猪一个价 |
[37:55] | I told you! I told you I’d make it to the castle! | 我说过的 我说过的! 我要去城堡了! |
[37:58] | Whoa! | |
[38:02] | So sometimes, it doesn’t take much for your dreams to come true. | 所以有时候 梦想成真并不难 |
[38:06] | You just have to be able to see it that way. | 只要你能够这么认为 |
[38:09] | She was beautiful! Like an angel. | 她真漂亮 就像一个天使 |
[38:13] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[38:15] | And she smelled so amazing. | 她的气味真好闻 |
[38:19] | Like a garden. | 像花园 |
[38:20] | Despereaux! | |
[38:21] | You can’t talk to a human. | 你不能和人类说话 |
[38:23] | That is the worst thing you can do. | 这是你最不该做的事 |
[38:25] | No, it’s the best thing I ever did. | 不 这是我做过的最棒的事 |
[38:27] | They will throw you in the dungeon. | 他们会把你关进地牢 |
[38:29] | You will get eaten by rats! | 你会被耗子吃了 |
[38:30] | It would be worth it. | 就算这样也值得 |
[38:32] | They could tear at my flesh. | 他们可以把我撕裂 |
[38:34] | Oh, this is bad. | 哦 太糟了 |
[38:35] | Oh, and when she held me in her hand, it was… | 哦 当她把我托在手里… |
[38:38] | It was so soft, like floating in a pillow. | 是那么柔软 就好像漂在云端 |
[38:42] | You know what? I’m worried about you. | 你知道吗? 我很担心你 |
[38:44] | That’s the point, Furlough. | 这就是重点 Furlough |
[38:46] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 根本没什么好怕的 |
[38:47] | Quiet! They will hear you. | 轻点! 他们会听到的 |
[38:50] | Come on. Just try it. | 来吧 你应该试试 |
[38:52] | Just for a second, just try being brave. | 就这么一会儿 试着变勇敢些 |
[38:54] | – Oh! – And stop cowering! | – 哦! – 别再害怕了! |
[38:56] | What’s going on in here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[38:59] | What’s all this talk about princesses and bravery? | 你们为什么在说什么公主 …什么勇敢? |
[39:04] | Furlough, I want to see you in my study, right now. | Furlough 你到我的书房来 马上 |
[39:11] | Are you sure? – That’s what he said. | – 你确定? – 他就是这么说的 |
[39:13] | – A real human? – A princess. | – 一个人类? – 一个公主 |
[39:17] | We need to tell them. | 我们得告诉他们 |
[39:18] | We need to tell the Mouse Council. | 我们得告诉老鼠议会 |
[39:20] | – But they’ll… – This is bad. This is very bad. | – 但是他们会… – 太糟了 真是太糟糕了 |
[39:22] | If they find out… If they find out that they didn’t find out… | 如果他们发现 如果他们发现了 他们没有发现的… |
[39:25] | Oh, then they’ll find out that it was me who… | 哦 他们会发现的 是我… |
[39:28] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[39:30] | But they will send him to the dungeon! | 可他们会把他关进地牢的! |
[39:32] | – Oh, he’ll get eaten by rats! – Oh! | – 哦 他会被耗子吃了! – 哦! |
[39:35] | No, not if we beg. | 不 如果我们恳求的话就不会 |
[39:36] | If we really beg and show them that he’s changed. | 如果我们真心地恳求 告诉他们他在改变 |
[39:41] | That he’s afraid. | 他会害怕 |
[39:42] | That he’s afraid, and he’s turned into a real mouse. | 他会害怕 然后他会变成一只正的老鼠 |
[39:47] | Despereaux! | |
[39:57] | Of course, destiny is a funny thing. | 当然 命运很有意思 |
[40:01] | We go out to meet it, and we don’t always know that we are. | 我们出去和它相遇 但有时我们并不自知 |
[40:14] | For glory and honor! | 为荣耀和自豪! |
[40:15] | Surround him! | 包围他! |
[40:34] | Despereaux Tilling. | |
[40:39] | How long have you been working on this book? | 你读这本书多久了? |
[40:42] | Hmm… A week? | 恩…一个礼拜? |
[40:44] | A week? You’ve hardly cracked it. | 一周? 你毫无悔意嘛 |
[40:47] | Well, I was… | 恩 我只是… |
[40:50] | I just wanted to see how it ends. | 我只是想知道结局 |
[41:02] | Refused training as a mouse. | 拒绝接受老鼠的教育 |
[41:05] | Refused to respect the will and guidance of elder mice. | 无视长者的意愿和教诲 |
[41:08] | Repeatedly engaged in bold and un-meek behavior. | 一再做出胆大妄为的行为 |
[41:12] | Triggered willfully not less than 17 mousetraps. | 蓄意触发至少17个老鼠夹 |
[41:18] | Just shameful! | 真是可耻! |
[41:20] | Had personal contact with… | 私自接触… |
[41:23] | With… | 接触… |
[41:27] | With a human being. | 接触人类 |
[41:30] | Isn’t there something you can do? | 你不能做点什么吗? |
[41:32] | Antoinette, stop right now! Stop that. | Antoinette 别说了! 别说了 |
[41:34] | You have to trust them. | 你必须信任他们 |
[41:36] | They are the Council. | 他们是议会 |
[41:37] | They’re the Council because… | 他们是议会是因为… |
[41:40] | Because they’re the Council. | 因为…他们…是议会 |
[41:44] | They’re the Council. | 他们是议会 |
[41:46] | Is there anything you wish to say in your defense? | 你还有什么想为自己辩护的吗? |
[41:49] | Well, it was a very good story, | 恩 那是个很棒的故事 她是一个很美的公主 |
[41:53] | and she was a very beautiful princess. | |
[42:00] | Despereaux Tilling, | |
[42:02] | our laws are here to protect us and our way of life. | 我们的法律旨在保护我们 以及我们的生活方式 |
[42:06] | And when one of our citizens strays from that way of life, | 当我们中有人偏离了这种生活方式 |
[42:10] | he becomes a threat to us all. | 他就会成为我们大家的威胁 |
[42:13] | It’s an easy question. | 问题很简单 |
[42:15] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人 还是老鼠? |
[42:21] | And your actions have told us | 你的行为已经告诉了我们 |
[42:22] | that you have a great deal of trouble being a mouse. | 要你做只老鼠很困难 |
[42:27] | It is the judgment of this court | 议会现在判决 |
[42:29] | that you should be banished from these walls forever. | 你将被永远流放 |
[42:32] | You shall be remanded into the custody of Hovis, the Threadmaster, | 线绳大师Hovis会押送你 |
[42:36] | who will prepare you for your descent into the dungeons of Dor, | 把你送去多尔国的地牢 |
[42:39] | from which no mouse and no light has ever escaped. | 在那里 从没有一只老鼠逃脱 从没有一丝光明泄漏 |
[42:55] | – Shh! – My baby! | – 嘘! – 我的孩子! |
[42:57] | Quiet. Be quiet, my dear. There’s nothing to be done. | 安静 亲爱的 这也是没办法的事 |
[43:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[43:36] | Stand there. | 站在那 |
[43:49] | Red? | 红色? |
[43:50] | Ah, so they tell me. | 啊 他们是这么告诉我的 |
[43:55] | So you’re the brave one. | 你是只勇敢的老鼠 |
[43:58] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[43:59] | It’s good. It’ll carry well down there. | 好了 会安全把你放下去 |
[44:03] | Wear it proudly. | 为你的勇敢骄傲吧 |
[44:06] | There’s no shame. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[44:10] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[44:14] | It’s all right. They’re too scared to come down here. | 没什么的 他们都太胆小不敢下去 |
[44:24] | In there? | 这里? |
[44:25] | I’m afraid so. | 我恐怕是的 |
[44:29] | Courage, right? | 勇气 对吗? |
[44:30] | And truth. | 还有真理 |
[44:32] | – And honor. – Good. | – 还有荣誉 – 很好 |
[44:34] | But especially courage. | 但特别要有勇气 |
[44:49] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[44:50] | All right, then you need to… | 好吧 然后你要… |
[45:30] | What? Whoa! | 什么? 哇! |
[46:28] | Hello? Hello? | 哈喽? 哈喽? |
[46:33] | Whoa! | |
[46:38] | Lads, let’s go, on the double! | 小的们 撤 赶紧地! |
[46:43] | Who is that? | 谁? |
[46:45] | Who goes there? | 谁在那儿? |
[46:47] | Who is that? | 谁啊? |
[46:48] | Despereaux Tilling. | |
[46:50] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人 还是老鼠? |
[46:54] | I am a gentleman. | 我是绅士 |
[46:57] | Oh. | |
[47:00] | – It’s a mouse. – I’m hungry. | – 是只老鼠 – 我饿了 |
[47:02] | Shh! Quiet, lads. Patience. | 嘘! 安静 小的们 耐心点 |
[47:06] | And what makes you a gentleman? | 是什么让你成了绅士的? |
[47:09] | A code… | 诚信… |
[47:11] | A code of honor. | 诚信准则 |
[47:13] | You’re a strange little mouse, aren’t you? | 你真是只奇怪的小老鼠 对吧? |
[47:15] | And where did you find this code of honor? | 你从哪儿听来的”诚信准则”? |
[47:18] | Well, in a legend. | 在一个传说里 |
[47:20] | A legend that I read. | 我读过的一个传说 |
[47:21] | Fine. Oh, tell me this legend of yours. | 好吧 跟说说你那个传说 |
[47:24] | I could do with a good story right now. | 现在听段精彩的故事也不错 |
[47:27] | Well, | |
[47:28] | it’s about a princess and a knight | 故事讲的是一位公主 和一个骑士 |
[47:32] | and his quest to save her honor. | 还有他捍卫她的荣誉的历程 |
[47:34] | Ah. It was a princess that took away my soup. | 啊 让我喝不了汤的就是个公主 |
[47:38] | She didn’t take it. | 不是她干的 |
[47:40] | In fact, she misses it, too! | 实际上 她也想念汤! |
[47:43] | How do you know all this, then? | 你怎么知道得这么清楚? |
[47:45] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[47:47] | – Seen her? – I’ve talked to her. | – 见过她? – 和她说过话 |
[47:49] | – Talked to her? – That’s why they sent me down here. | – 还说过话? – 所以我被驱逐到这儿来 |
[47:51] | Mmm-hmm. And what did this princess tell you | 嗯 那跟你这个小听众… |
[47:53] | when you had your little audience? | 公主都说了些啥? |
[47:55] | Eh? Eh? | |
[47:57] | Oh, you must be a royal mouse. Is that it? | 你肯定是只皇室老鼠 是不是? |
[48:00] | She told me that she missed the soup and the rain | 她说她想念汤 还有雨 |
[48:04] | and, most of all, the sunlight. | 最想念的是阳光 |
[48:07] | And that she just wanted it all to come back again. | 她希望这一切都能重新回来 |
[48:13] | Well, I don’t want to hear your little stories | 我不想听你的故事了 |
[48:15] | about princesses and sunshine. | 什么公主啊阳光的 |
[48:17] | Go tell them to the rats! | 还是和耗子们说去吧! |
[48:26] | All right, boys, come on! | 好 孩儿们 上啊! |
[49:08] | Good crowd, isn’t it, sir? | 观众很多 是吧 先生? |
[49:10] | Yes, it is, quite. | 没错 的确很多 |
[49:12] | Mouse! Mouse! | Mouse! Mouse! 老鼠! 老鼠! 老鼠! 老鼠! |
[49:21] | Ah, Roscuro! I’m glad you could make it. | 哦 Roscuro! 很高兴你也来了 |
[49:24] | I thought you didn’t like the arena. | 我还以为你不喜欢竞技场呢 |
[49:27] | Huh? Oh! No, no. It… It’s an honor, sir. | 哦 不 不 很荣幸能来这里 先生 |
[49:31] | Oh! | |
[49:32] | Good. – Mmm. | 很好 |
[49:33] | Well, enjoy. | 来吧 尽情享受 |
[49:36] | Oh, uh… Thank you. | 哦 呃…谢谢 |
[49:44] | Let the games begin! | 游戏开始! |
[49:59] | Mouse! Mouse! Mouse! | 老鼠! 老鼠! 老鼠! |
[50:20] | Come on! | |
[51:05] | Hold on! | 抓紧了! |
[51:12] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃了他! 吃了他! 吃了他! |
[51:25] | Wait! | 等等! |
[51:26] | Can I have him? Can I have this one? Please? | 能把他给我吗? 求你了 |
[51:33] | What? | 什么? |
[51:35] | It’s just that that one looks tasty. | 就是 他看起来…很好吃的样子 |
[51:38] | Well, this is progress. | 有进步了嘛 |
[51:41] | Perhaps we’re starting to leave the past behind us, eh? | 也许我们应该尽释前嫌 呃? |
[51:45] | Enjoy, my friend. | 好好享用 我的朋友 |
[51:48] | Don’t leave a morsel. | 一口都不要剩 |
[51:50] | Oh, I won’t. | 哦 我不会的 |
[51:55] | Pull! | 拉回来! |
[52:12] | Come on, let’s go, buster! | 动作快点 我们走 小鬼! |
[52:15] | That’s it. That’s it. You keep moving! | 就这样 就这样 快给我走! |
[52:20] | It’s okay. Keep walking. | 没事的 继续往前走 |
[52:23] | Come on, keep moving! Let’s go, come on! | 快点 往前走! 快! |
[52:28] | It’s right up there. | 就在那上面 |
[52:38] | – Huh? – Keep walking. | 继续往前走 |
[52:47] | – Oh. – See that? | – 哦 – 看见没? |
[52:50] | Light. Real light. | 光 真正的光 |
[52:53] | It’s mine, but you can share it. | 这是我的 不过你也可以分享 |
[52:56] | It isn’t much, but there isn’t much anywhere since everything turned gray. | 不是很多 但世界变得灰暗后 哪儿都没有很多的光了 |
[53:02] | You’re not gonna eat me? | 你不吃我? |
[53:04] | No. I don’t eat mice. | 不 我不吃老鼠 |
[53:07] | Then what do you eat? | 那你吃啥? |
[53:08] | Crumbs. | 面包屑 |
[53:10] | When I can find them. | 如果能找到的话 |
[53:12] | So you are a gentleman. | 这么说 你是绅士 |
[53:18] | Tell me that story. | 跟我说说那个故事 |
[53:20] | About the Princess. | 公主的故事 |
[53:22] | Tell me what she looked like. | 说说她什么样儿 |
[53:25] | Well, she was… | 呃 她… |
[53:27] | Was she angry? | 她有没有生气? |
[53:28] | No. | 没有 |
[53:29] | No, not at all. | 一点都没有 |
[53:31] | Her heart was full of longing. | 她内心充满了…渴望 |
[53:36] | What’s longing? | 什么是渴望? |
[53:39] | And that’s how a friendship is born. | 一段友谊就这样诞生了 |
[53:43] | Over the next few weeks, he told Roscuro everything he knew about loyalty | 接下来的几个星期里 他把他知道的都告诉了Roscuro |
[53:47] | and honor and chivalry and courage. | 忠诚 荣誉 侠义和勇气 |
[53:49] | He told him about the Princess, and where her longing came from. | 他说了公主的事 说到她为什么会有渴望 |
[53:53] | That she missed the rain and the soup and even the rats. | 说到她想念雨水 汤汁 甚至是耗子 |
[53:58] | Even the rats? | 甚至是耗子? |
[54:00] | He told him about their code of honor, about his noble quest, | 他跟他说了诚信准则 说了他高尚的追求 |
[54:04] | about duty and loyalty. | 说到了责任和忠诚 |
[54:07] | And there, in the darkness of the cellar, | 就在这个黑暗的地牢里 |
[54:10] | two knights pledged devotion to a princess who was trapped inside a castle. | 两位骑士许下郑重承诺 要解救困在堡垒中的公主 |
[54:17] | Trapped in a life full of pain and longing. | 公主的生活充满痛苦和渴望 |
[54:19] | Even if no one could tell. | 哪怕没有人知道 |
[54:25] | Your crown, ma’am. | 您的王冠 殿下 |
[54:29] | Oh. | |
[54:31] | I don’t want it today. | 我今天不想戴 |
[54:32] | But it’s beautiful, ma’am. | 但它多漂亮啊 殿下 |
[54:34] | I know, but I don’t want it. | 我知道 但我今天不想戴 |
[54:37] | You look so pretty in it, ma’am. | 你戴上很好看的 殿下 |
[54:39] | Like a princess. | 就象公主一样 |
[54:42] | I know. I am the princess. | 我知道 我就是公主 |
[54:45] | Oh, I know, ma’am, | 我知道的 殿下 |
[54:46] | but such a fine princess, with a little, pretty, glittery… | 不过 这么漂亮的公主 戴上这个美丽闪耀的小皇冠… |
[54:51] | I don’t want it! | 我不想戴! |
[54:52] | All right, Mig? | 行不行 Mig? |
[54:55] | Very well, ma’am. | 好的 殿下 |
[54:57] | Please, take it away. | 请把它拿走 |
[55:16] | Princess. | 公主 |
[55:18] | Who’s the princess? | 谁是公主? |
[55:20] | I’m a princess. | 我是公主 |
[55:22] | I’m the princess. | 我才是公主 |
[55:26] | My comb, my hat, my gloves | 我的梳子 我的王冠 我的手套 |
[55:32] | and my pretty powder | 还有我美丽的粉扑 |
[55:36] | on my pretty princess face. | 扑在我美丽的公主脸蛋上 |
[55:38] | And what do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么? |
[55:41] | Ma’am! | 夫人! |
[55:42] | Where did you get all this? | 你从哪儿拿的这些东西? |
[55:44] | I just borrowed it, ma’am. | 我借来的 夫人 |
[55:46] | Borrowed it? | 借来的? |
[55:48] | I was gonna put them all back. | 我会还回去的 |
[55:50] | See that you do! | 看看你做的好事! |
[55:53] | And you can spend the whole week | 这个礼拜 |
[55:56] | taking slop to the dungeon | 你就去地牢里送饭吧 |
[55:58] | for your little escapade. | 居然做出这种事 |
[56:01] | “Princess”! | 还”公主”呢! |
[56:06] | God! She’s the princess. | 上帝啊! 她才是公主 |
[56:10] | And now I have to carry the sloppy, gloppy, stinky stew | 而我只能端着又油又脏又臭的餐盘 |
[56:14] | down in the damp, dark, dingy… | 来这个又湿又黑又破的… |
[56:19] | A person could get lost forever down here. | 在这儿还真容易迷路啊 |
[56:24] | Oh! | |
[56:27] | Din-din. | 叮叮 |
[56:29] | Slop. | 上饭 |
[56:33] | No, don’t stop! I said “slop”! | 不 别傻站着! 我说让你上饭! |
[56:41] | How am I supposed to eat this swill? | 这种猪食让我怎么吃? |
[56:45] | Oh, stop that! I don’t have to be putting up with all this! | 别这样! 我没必要看你脸色! |
[56:49] | I serve the Princess. | 我是伺候公主的 |
[56:53] | Right. You serve the Princess. | 是啊 你是伺候公主的 |
[56:56] | – That’s a bit of a laugh, isn’t it? – I do. | – 真搞笑 是不是? – 是真的 |
[56:59] | – I bring her tea and… – Well, I don’t want to hear it! | – 我给她端茶… – 我才不要听! |
[57:03] | Had me own little princess once. | 以前我也有个小公主的 |
[57:05] | And now I don’t. | 现在没了 |
[57:07] | Oh. What, you had a princess? | 哦 你有个公主? |
[57:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:12] | Every dad’s got a princess. | 每个做爸爸的都有个小公主 |
[57:16] | Till he stops being a dad, of course. | 当然 直到他不能再做爸爸 |
[57:21] | Sorry. So, so, sorry! | 对不起 真的真的对不起! |
[57:25] | Oh, well, I’ve got a real one. | 我可是有个真正的公主 |
[57:27] | And she’s got a tiara and fancy robes, | 她有王冠 漂亮的礼服 |
[57:30] | and she’s got shiny bits all over every frock in her closet. | 她衣橱里每件衣服都亮闪闪的 |
[57:33] | And I get to see her every single day. | 而且我每天都能见到她 |
[57:37] | What kind of a quest? | 你的追求是什么? |
[57:39] | Uh… | 呃… |
[57:41] | To right a terrible wrong. | 去弥补一个严重的错误 |
[57:43] | But who did you wrong? | 你的错误害了谁? |
[57:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:50] | Do you remember when they banished the rats? | 你还记得耗子被驱逐的事吗? |
[57:54] | – Sure. Yes. – Okay. | – 当然记得 – 好 |
[57:56] | Well, it wasn’t all the rats they banished. | 不是所有的耗子都应该被驱逐 |
[57:58] | I mean, they did, but it was all because of one particular rat | 那都是一只耗子惹的祸 |
[58:03] | in particular. | 全是因为它 |
[58:05] | Oh. | |
[58:07] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[58:08] | If I could just tell her I’m sorry, | 如果我能向她道歉 |
[58:10] | that I’m, you know, I’m really sorry. | 告诉她 我真的很抱歉 |
[58:15] | And that I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我不想事情变成这样子 |
[58:17] | If she could just hear me say it, | 如果她能听我说 |
[58:19] | you know, just… Just hear my voice, | 只要听听我的声音 |
[58:22] | she would know how much I meant it. | 她就会知道我是多么诚恳 |
[58:27] | That is a very noble quest. | 这是个非常高尚的追求 |
[58:44] | Your Highness? | 殿下? |
[58:50] | Your Highness? | 殿下? |
[58:53] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[58:54] | My little mouse? | 我的小老鼠? |
[58:56] | Oh, I’m not a mouse. I… | 哦 我不是老鼠 我… |
[58:59] | I’m a… | 我是… |
[59:02] | Oh. | |
[59:03] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[59:05] | You’re my little gentleman, aren’t you? | 你是我的小绅士 是不是? |
[59:10] | Have you come to tell me how the story ends? | 你是来告诉我故事的结局吗? |
[59:12] | Did you finish your quest? | 你的追求达成了吗? |
[59:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿啊? |
[59:18] | I have come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[59:20] | Oh, you are noble, remember? | 哦 你是高尚的 还记得吗? |
[59:24] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | 你没有什么可道歉的 |
[59:27] | Oh, but I am. | 噢 我有的 |
[59:32] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[59:36] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[59:38] | – No, no. – Oh, no! | – 别 别 – 不要过来! |
[59:41] | No! Please, please listen. Please. | 别这样! 请听我说 拜托 |
[59:43] | – A rat! – Please. I just want to tell you. | – 耗子! – 求你了 我就是想告诉你… |
[59:44] | Someone, please! | 来人啊! |
[59:46] | Listen. It’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[59:47] | Get it off me! There’s a rat in my room! | 滚开! 我房间里有只耗子! |
[59:50] | Please get him off! | 请把它弄走! |
[59:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:04] | Rat! | 耗子! |
[1:00:08] | Oh! | |
[1:00:10] | It’s a rat! | 是只耗子! |
[1:00:19] | Quick, rush him! | 快 追上他! |
[1:00:21] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:00:22] | Filthy rodent! | 肮脏的耗子! |
[1:00:30] | Uh-oh. | |
[1:00:32] | Oh! | |
[1:00:39] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:01:21] | What would you do if your own name was a bad word? | 如果你的名字是个脏词 你该怎么办? |
[1:01:27] | If John or Beth or Bill was an insult. | 如果说John或Beth或Bill是种侮辱 |
[1:01:32] | Well, that’s how Roscuro came to feel about who he was. | Roscuro觉得自己就是这样 |
[1:01:38] | When your heart breaks, it can grow back crooked. | 心灵破碎时 它可能会扭曲 |
[1:01:43] | It grows back twisted and gnarled and hard. | 会变得阴暗 麻木 冷酷 |
[1:01:49] | Even as he changed, Roscuro still had longing. | 虽然他改变了 Roscuro还有着渴望 |
[1:01:53] | But now he just longed for someone whose heart was as hardened as his was. | 但现在 他只渴望找到 和他一样铁石心肠的人 |
[1:01:59] | Pretty princess. Pretty, pretty princess pie. | 美丽的公主 漂亮动人的公主 |
[1:02:05] | What a pretty princess! | 多么漂亮的公主啊! |
[1:02:09] | My gloves. | 我的手套 |
[1:02:11] | My comb. | 我的梳子 |
[1:02:14] | My jewel-y, girly hat, | 我镶着宝石的小王冠 |
[1:02:17] | all sitting on my princess head. | 戴在我的公主头上 |
[1:02:24] | Who’s the pretty princess pumpkin pie? | 谁是美丽的公主? |
[1:02:33] | You are. | 你是 |
[1:02:34] | Right. I am. | 是啊 我是 |
[1:02:37] | You are. And you should be dressed in those clothes. | 你是 你应该穿上那些漂亮衣服 |
[1:02:41] | Quite right. I should. | 说得没错 确实应该 |
[1:02:44] | Mmm-hmm. And you should lounge in that bed. | 嗯 你应该躺在那张公主床上 |
[1:02:48] | Lounging. | 闲散地躺着 |
[1:02:49] | Lounging round, yes, the whole day! | 闲散地度过一整天! |
[1:02:53] | And you should be wearing that crown. | 而且你应该戴那个王冠 |
[1:02:57] | I should be wearing a frown? | 我应该皱眉? |
[1:02:58] | No. No, no, no. Not a frown. A crown. | 不不 不是皱眉 是王冠 |
[1:03:02] | Wow! Can’t hear me own self think. | 哇 我听见自己在想什么了 |
[1:03:08] | – Ah! – Shh! | – 啊! – 嘘! |
[1:03:09] | – Ah! – Shh! | – 啊! – 嘘! |
[1:03:12] | Shh! | – 啊! – 嘘! |
[1:03:13] | – Ah! – Shh! | – 啊! – 嘘! |
[1:03:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:03:18] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[1:03:20] | I can’t be caught with a real rat in my bunk. | 不能让人发现我房间里有耗子 |
[1:03:23] | I don’t think so. | 不能这样 |
[1:03:27] | And what if they find you with a painting of the Princess? | 如果让人发现你私藏公主画像怎么办? |
[1:03:29] | You think that’s as bad as a rat? | 你觉得这和窝藏耗子一样糟吗? |
[1:03:32] | I want the same thing you do. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[1:03:46] | Allo? | 谁呀? |
[1:03:52] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[1:03:53] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:03:55] | I need it for a baby. | 我来为宝宝拿刀 |
[1:03:59] | No, not a baby! | 不 不是宝宝! |
[1:04:01] | For milady. | 是夫人 |
[1:04:02] | I mean milady. | 我是说夫人 |
[1:04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:08] | To chop apples. | 切苹果用的 |
[1:04:09] | Mmm. | |
[1:04:10] | She’d like some apples. | 她想吃苹果 |
[1:04:14] | Now turn and leave. | 现在转身离开 |
[1:04:15] | Now turn and leave. | 现在转身离开 |
[1:04:20] | No, no! Just turn and leave. | 不是! 是让你转身离开 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 是哦 不好意思 |
[1:04:25] | Sorry. Bye. | 不好意思 拜 |
[1:04:27] | Oh, I can’t hear you, see, because deaf, but… | 我听不清你说啥 有点耳背 |
[1:04:30] | A bit deaf. | 一点点而已 |
[1:04:34] | You know, hurt is a funny thing. | 伤害是件很奇妙的事 |
[1:04:37] | The same thing that makes one person angry can put another person into grief. | 它能让一个人愤怒 却让另一个人悲伤 |
[1:04:41] | Here, take care of me little princess. | 来 照顾我的小公主吧 |
[1:04:44] | I can’t no more. | 我再也照顾不了了 |
[1:04:46] | Oh, I will. Don’t worry. | 哦 我会的 别担心 |
[1:04:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:53] | Sorry. So, so sorry! | 真的 真的对不起! |
[1:04:59] | Gregory always said that she had too much heart. | Gregory常说她的心眼太多了 |
[1:05:02] | And that’s why they had to put some of it on the outside. | 所以有些得放在看得见的地方 |
[1:05:06] | But let’s face it. | 但事实是 |
[1:05:07] | It’s hard to see something on your back. | 我们很难看见背后长了什么 |
[1:05:10] | In fact, you can have a good heart and not even know it. | 实际上 你可能有颗善良的心 自己却不知道 |
[1:05:14] | You can do this. You know you can. | 你做得到的 你知道你行的 |
[1:05:17] | I know I can. | 我知道我行 |
[1:05:18] | She belongs in the dungeon, and you belong in the palace, like a princess. | 她应该去地牢 而你应该在宫殿里 就像个公主 |
[1:05:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:05:31] | I’m cleaning, ma’am. | 打扫卫生 殿下 |
[1:05:33] | With rope? | 用绳子打扫? |
[1:05:35] | It helps, ma’am. | 用得上的 殿下 |
[1:05:36] | Well, stop it. You look ridiculous. | 别说了 你看上去真可笑 |
[1:05:41] | Sorry, ma’am? | 你说什么 殿下? |
[1:05:42] | I said you look ridiculous. | 我说 你看上去真可笑 |
[1:05:44] | Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous. | 可笑 可笑 可笑 |
[1:05:50] | – You can’t do this, Mig. – Gor. | – 你不能这么做 Mig – 走 |
[1:05:51] | Seems I am, ma’am. | 我现在不就这么做了么 殿下 |
[1:05:53] | You’ll get in a terrible amount of trouble. | 你会惹上大麻烦的 |
[1:05:55] | Don’t listen. You’re the princess now. | 别听她说 现在你是公主 |
[1:05:57] | I’m the princess now. | 现在我是公主 |
[1:05:58] | And you belong in the palace. | 你应该住进宫殿 |
[1:06:00] | I belong in the palace. | 我应该住进宫殿 |
[1:06:02] | And she belongs in… | 她应该… |
[1:06:03] | No! You can’t do this! | 不 你不能这么做! |
[1:06:05] | Help! Help! Someone help me! | 救命啊! 救命! 谁来救救我! |
[1:06:08] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! 救救我啊! |
[1:06:11] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[1:06:23] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[1:06:27] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:06:29] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿! |
[1:06:33] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:06:35] | You filthy, stinking rat! | 你这个肮脏的死耗子! |
[1:06:38] | You tricked me! | 你骗了我! |
[1:06:42] | Here’s the spot, rats! | 就是这儿了 耗子们! |
[1:06:43] | What’s Roscuro brought us, then? | Roscuro给我们带什么来了? |
[1:06:45] | Hungry! Yum! Hungry now! | 好饿! 好饿啊! |
[1:06:46] | Not yet, lads. No, no, you’ve got to wait. | 现在不行 伙计们 不 再等等 |
[1:06:48] | It’s nowhere near dinnertime. | 离晚饭时间还远着呢 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, come on, Smudge, I’m starving. | 哦拜托 Smudge 我要饿死了 |
[1:06:57] | Something special for dinner tonight. | 今晚有美味哦 |
[1:07:00] | Smells delicious! | 好香! |
[1:07:03] | Smells human to me. A young one. – And not just any human. | – 像是人味儿 年轻人 – 不是一般的人 |
[1:07:07] | Let’s have a look. – It’s the Princess! | – 来看看 – 是个公主! |
[1:07:09] | Oi, you’ll wait for your dinner like everyone else. | 喂 你得跟别人一样 等到晚饭时间 |
[1:07:11] | Come on, Smudge, give us a little look. | 拜托 Smudge 让我们看一眼嘛 |
[1:07:12] | No, no, no! | 不行 不行 不行! |
[1:07:13] | Boss doesn’t want her getting nervous. Spoils the meat, doesn’t it? | 老大不想让她紧张 要善待美食 不是吗? |
[1:07:20] | Milady! | 殿下! |
[1:07:22] | Psst! Milady! | 噗嘶! 殿下! |
[1:07:25] | Oh, my little mouse! It’s you. | 哦 我的小老鼠! 是你 |
[1:07:28] | I will deliver you from this evil, ma’am. | 我会救你出来的 殿下 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, no. Just go find my father. | 哦不 你去找我的父亲 |
[1:07:33] | Take this chain from around my neck. | 拿着我脖子上这条项链 |
[1:07:35] | To show him you are honest and truthful. | 向他证明你的诚实 可靠 |
[1:07:37] | Oh, I am! Honest and truthful and loyal and… | 我本来就是啊! 诚实 可靠 忠诚… |
[1:07:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:41] | But hurry. | 不过要快 |
[1:07:43] | Here. Take it. | 来 拿着 |
[1:07:44] | There isn’t much time. | 没有多少时间了 |
[1:08:55] | Whoa! | |
[1:08:59] | Ha-ha! | |
[1:09:07] | Oh, oh! | |
[1:09:34] | Hey, did you get some? – Oh, yeah. | – 嘿 拿了吗? – 当然 |
[1:09:36] | Here you are, sir. | 这个给您 先生 |
[1:09:37] | Fresh worms. | 新鲜的蠕虫 |
[1:09:39] | Oh, um… | |
[1:09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:47] | Well done, Roscuro! | 干的漂亮 Roscuro! |
[1:09:50] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[1:09:52] | That’s all because of you. | 这都是你的功绩 |
[1:09:54] | Come, my friend. Look at your handiwork. | 来 我的朋友 看看你的杰作 |
[1:10:23] | King! King! Sire, your daughter is in danger! | 国王! 国王! 陛下 您的女儿现在很危险! |
[1:10:26] | Sire, up here! | 国王 往上看! |
[1:10:28] | Your Highness! Please, sir! | 殿下! 求你了 先生! |
[1:10:34] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[1:10:36] | Oh! | |
[1:10:42] | Hey, Sire! | 嘿 陛下! |
[1:10:44] | Your Highness! | 殿下! |
[1:10:46] | Look, Your Highness! Look! | 看看啊 殿下 看看我! |
[1:10:48] | Hello, Mr. King! | 你好 国王殿下! |
[1:10:50] | Hey, hello! | 嘿 你好! |
[1:10:51] | Whoa! | |
[1:10:54] | Down here! Hello! Down here! | 看下面! 喂! 看下面! |
[1:10:56] | Listen, your daughter is in danger! | 听着 你女儿现在很危险! |
[1:10:57] | She’s in a dungeon! | 她在地牢里! |
[1:10:59] | You’re the only one who can help! | 只有你能救她! |
[1:11:00] | She sent me to get you! | 是她让我来找你的! |
[1:11:02] | Sir, please! Sir… | 先生 求你了! 先生… |
[1:11:03] | Ooh! Sire! | 陛下! |
[1:11:05] | Your Highness! | 殿下! |
[1:11:06] | Look down here! Whoa! | 往 下 看! |
[1:11:21] | Dad? Dad, listen. You’ve got to help me. | 爸? 爸 听我说 你得帮帮我 |
[1:11:24] | But you’re dead! | 可 可你不是死了吗! |
[1:11:26] | No. No, I’m not. I’m not dead! | 不 不 我没死! |
[1:11:27] | Now, listen. The Princess is in danger. She’s locked in the dungeon. | 听着 公主现在身陷险境 她被关在地牢里呢 |
[1:11:30] | Oh, my golly, you’re dead. | 哦 天呐 你已经死 死 死了 |
[1:11:35] | Dad! Dad, I’m not dead! | 爸! 爸 我没死 |
[1:11:37] | Dad, I’m not dead! Oh, Dad, wake up, please! | 爸 我没死! 哦爸爸 快醒醒啊 求你了! |
[1:11:45] | Furlough, listen. You’ve gotta help me. | Furlough 听着 你得帮帮我 |
[1:11:46] | You’re… | 你 你 你… |
[1:11:48] | No. No, I’m not dead. | 不 不 我没死 |
[1:11:50] | Listen, the Princess is in danger. She’s locked in the cellar. | 听着 公主现在身陷险境 她被关在牢里呢 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, my God, you’re dead! | 哦我的上帝 你已经死了啊! |
[1:11:56] | No! | 没有! |
[1:11:57] | Whoo! | |
[1:11:58] | Guys? Listen. | 伙计们? 听着 |
[1:12:00] | Okay, look. Now, I’m not dead. | 好 现在听着 我没有死 |
[1:12:02] | The Princess is in danger, and she’s down in the dungeon | 公主现在身陷险境 她被关在地牢里 |
[1:12:05] | and you’ve gotta… You’ve gotta help me! | 你们要…你们要帮帮我啊! |
[1:12:07] | Somebody? | 有人能帮帮我吗? |
[1:12:21] | Whoa! | |
[1:12:27] | Whoa! | |
[1:12:36] | Whoa! | |
[1:12:46] | Hmm. | |
[1:12:55] | Oh! | |
[1:12:59] | Oh! | |
[1:13:01] | Oh, ho, ho! | |
[1:13:09] | Ah! | |
[1:13:13] | Whoa! | |
[1:13:19] | Oh, I must have been… | 哦 我一定是在… |
[1:13:26] | Enough! | 我受够了! |
[1:13:32] | Ah-ha! | |
[1:13:37] | Ah! | |
[1:14:33] | Look at you! You are still brewing tea. | 看看你! 你这是在煮茶呢 |
[1:14:37] | If you want to make a statement, what do I say? | 你要是想做汤 我怎么跟你说的? |
[1:14:40] | Make it a good one! | 做得好点儿! |
[1:14:43] | Ah, it’s so great to see you! | 啊 能见到你真是太好了! |
[1:14:45] | Fantastic! | 太棒了! |
[1:14:49] | – Ah. – Marjoram? | 媒墨角兰(一种植物)? |
[1:14:51] | Mmm-hmm. Love it. Perfect. | 恩 我喜欢 完美 |
[1:14:52] | – Ah! Superbe! – Bellissima! | – 啊! 完美! – 无与伦比! |
[1:14:56] | Basil, will you look at that? | Basil 你看啊 |
[1:14:59] | Oh! | |
[1:15:01] | Look up there! Marge, come and have a look at this! | 快看上面! Marge 快来看看! |
[1:15:03] | Oh, my! | 哦 我的天呐! |
[1:15:10] | Mmm! | |
[1:15:16] | Cauliflower? | 是花椰菜吗? |
[1:15:17] | Perfect. Perfect, yes, it’s about time. | 完美 完美 关键看火候 |
[1:15:19] | Basilico. | 罗勒(水果) |
[1:15:21] | Eh, some celery? | 恩 加点芹菜吗? |
[1:15:23] | Hey, hello! | 嘿 你好! |
[1:15:24] | Good, celery. Parsley, maybe. | 好 芹菜 欧芹吧 |
[1:15:26] | The Princess is in danger! – No, no, no. | – 公主正身陷险境! – 不 不 不 |
[1:15:28] | – Garlic! Should I use the garlic? – Look down here! | – 蒜! 要不要加蒜啊? – 往下看啊! |
[1:15:30] | – I mean not too much, but just a little bit. – Oh, no, no, no, of course. | – 别加太多 一点就够 – 哦 不会不会 当然 |
[1:15:32] | – It is fantastic! – Yes. | – 简直太棒了! – 是啊 |
[1:15:34] | Bellissima! | 太诱人了! |
[1:15:35] | Brav-ow! | 太诱…啊! |
[1:15:37] | Oh. | |
[1:15:38] | The Princess is in danger! | 公主正身陷险境! |
[1:15:40] | Ooh! | |
[1:15:44] | You are a cute little mouse. | 你是只可爱的小老鼠 |
[1:15:47] | Would you like some soup? | 想不想喝点汤? |
[1:15:49] | No, I don’t want… | 不 我不想… |
[1:15:50] | The Princess is in danger! | 公主正身陷险境! |
[1:15:52] | And a talking mouse, too. | 还是只会说话的老鼠 |
[1:15:54] | Listen, you’ve gotta help me. | 听着 你得帮帮我 |
[1:15:55] | Perhaps a little cheese? | 想要点儿奶酪吗? |
[1:15:57] | No, I don’t want any cheese! | 不 我不要奶酪! |
[1:15:59] | The Princess! She’s in danger! | 公主! 她现在很危险! |
[1:16:02] | She’s locked in the dungeon! | 她被关在地牢里呢! |
[1:16:05] | In the dungeon! | 在地牢里! |
[1:16:06] | Oh, don’t be silly, my little mouse. | 哦 别傻了 我的小老鼠 |
[1:16:08] | Everything is fine! | 一切都好着呢! |
[1:16:10] | The Princess is perfectly safe up in her… | 公主好好地待在她的… |
[1:16:28] | Oh, my. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:16:30] | Boldo! | |
[1:16:31] | Look! It’s… | 快看! 是… |
[1:16:34] | Boldo. | |
[1:16:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢? |
[1:16:38] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[1:16:42] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:16:43] | – Chivalry! – Mmm. | 骑士精神! |
[1:16:44] | – Bravery! – Mmm-hmm. | 勇敢! |
[1:16:45] | Honor! | 还有光荣! |
[1:16:46] | Chivalry! Bravery! Honor! | 骑士精神! 勇敢! 光荣! |
[1:16:50] | I love it! | 我喜欢! |
[1:16:52] | Oh, it feels so good to be out of the kitchen! | 哦 走出厨房的感觉太好了! |
[1:16:55] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:16:57] | Into the breach! | 攻进缺口! |
[1:17:01] | Down there. | 往下 |
[1:17:02] | Andiamo! | 前进! |
[1:17:05] | Whoa! | |
[1:17:07] | Ha-ha! | |
[1:17:15] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了? |
[1:17:19] | My friends! | 我的朋友! |
[1:17:21] | My friends, there are rats, | 我的朋友 这儿有耗子 |
[1:17:24] | and then there are rats! | 然后 还是耗子! |
[1:17:31] | And I would like a huge round of applause | 让我们以热烈掌声 |
[1:17:34] | for our good friend here | 欢迎我们的朋友 |
[1:17:37] | for delivering us our princess! | 给我们带来了公主! |
[1:17:44] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 快走! |
[1:17:47] | Oi! Hang on! Where you going? Help! | 喂! 等等! 你要去哪儿? 救我啊! |
[1:17:53] | Hurry! | 快点儿! |
[1:17:56] | Look at that! | 看那儿! |
[1:17:57] | Let’s get him, boys. | 赶紧抓住他 小的们 |
[1:18:09] | Ow! Ow, ow, ow! | |
[1:18:12] | Keep going! Keep going! | 快跑 别停! |
[1:18:13] | Please! Oh, no, get off of me! | 拜托! 哦 不 别碰我! |
[1:18:20] | Nice shot! | 打得漂亮! |
[1:18:24] | That’s my onion! | 那是我的洋葱! |
[1:18:46] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:18:48] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:18:50] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:18:52] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人吗? |
[1:18:56] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:18:58] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿呢! |
[1:19:02] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿呢! |
[1:19:05] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿呢! |
[1:19:15] | Oh, gor! | 哦 Gor! |
[1:19:16] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来? |
[1:19:18] | I’ve been screaming in here for over two hours. | 我在这儿都喊了两个多小时了 |
[1:19:24] | My little princess. | 我的小公主 |
[1:19:30] | Rain. | 下雨了 |
[1:19:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:19:41] | Papa! Papa, look! | 爸爸! 爸爸 看呐! |
[1:19:43] | Up there! | 上面! |
[1:19:46] | The sun! | 是太阳! |
[1:20:03] | Go on, Despereaux. | 快去吧 Despereaux |
[1:20:13] | Wait! Wait just a moment! Patience! | 等等! 等一等! 耐心点儿! |
[1:20:21] | Not just yet. | 即 将 开 始 |
[1:20:31] | The honor is all yours, my friend. | 荣耀属于你 我的朋友 |
[1:20:40] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃! 吃! 吃! |
[1:20:43] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃! 吃! 吃! |
[1:20:52] | Okay, remember when we said that grief | 好了 记不记得我们说过悲伤… |
[1:20:55] | was the strongest thing a person could feel? | 是人类最强烈的情感? |
[1:20:58] | Well, it isn’t. | 其实 它不是的 |
[1:21:00] | It’s forgiveness. | 宽恕才是 |
[1:21:02] | Because a single act of forgiveness can change everything. | 因为宽恕能改变一切 |
[1:21:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:11] | You worthless little… | 你个没用的… |
[1:21:14] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃! 吃! 吃! |
[1:21:38] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:21:53] | Who let him out? | 谁放他出来的? |
[1:22:02] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你! |
[1:22:03] | It’s that mouse! | 是那只老鼠! |
[1:22:10] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:22:56] | Ah, if it isn’t our brave little knight. | 啊 多亏了我们勇敢的小骑士 |
[1:23:02] | – I wonder. – No! | – 我在想 – 不要! |
[1:23:04] | Should I finish you off myself | 我是该亲手结果了你呢 |
[1:23:07] | or turn you into cat food? | 还是该让你做猫食? |
[1:23:20] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 这儿 猫咪 猫咪 猫咪 |
[1:23:26] | What is that? | 那 是 什么? |
[1:24:03] | Please. Nice kitty? | 拜托 好猫咪? |
[1:24:08] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[1:24:19] | Hmm? | |
[1:24:56] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 谢谢 我的好绅士 |
[1:25:10] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:25:15] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 该道歉的是我 |
[1:25:20] | I’m so, so sorry. You’ve no idea how sorry I am. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 你想像不到我有多愧疚 |
[1:25:26] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:25:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:25:43] | So, you could call all of this | 如果你愿意的话 |
[1:25:45] | a big misunderstanding if you wanted to. | 可以当这一切是个大大的误会 |
[1:25:47] | A king was hurt, so he hurt a rat. | 一个国王受伤了 便伤害了耗子 |
[1:25:51] | And a rat was hurt, so he hurt a princess. | 耗子受伤了 便伤害了公主 |
[1:25:55] | And a princess was hurt, so she hurt a servant girl, | 公主受伤了 便于无意间 |
[1:25:58] | without even meaning to do it. | 伤害了一个女仆 |
[1:26:01] | And that servant had been hurting for so long, | 而那女仆已经被伤害了太久 |
[1:26:04] | that almost nothing could make her feel better. | 几乎没有什么事能让她感觉好些 |
[1:26:08] | But was it a mistake or was it just good luck? | 可这一切是个错误 还是好事呢? |
[1:26:13] | Because the servant girl went back to her farm. | 因为女仆回到了她的农庄 |
[1:26:16] | And the jailer finally found his princess. | 狱卒终于找到了他的公主 |
[1:26:18] | And the King found something stronger than grief. | 国王发现了比悲伤更强烈的情感 |
[1:26:22] | And the mice finally got rid of their fear. | 老鼠们终于摆脱了恐惧 |
[1:26:27] | And the people of Dor lived side by side with their rats. | 多尔国的人们和耗子们和平相处 |
[1:26:32] | All except one. | 除了一只耗子 |
[1:26:33] | Who went back to sea | 他重返了大海 |
[1:26:35] | and felt a cool breeze each morning | 他在清晨享受微风 |
[1:26:37] | and the sun in his face every afternoon. | 在下午沐浴阳光 |
[1:26:40] | And we’d tell you that they all lived happily ever after, but… | 他们从此都过上了幸福的生活 可是… |
[1:26:45] | Whoa! | |
[1:26:46] | what fun is that? | 很有趣吧? 浪漫的老鼠 |