英文名称:The Tale of Despereaux
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | 本片所有人名均为私鬼群客串 | |
[00:47] | 纯属娱乐 谢谢支持 | |
[01:00] | 春光灿烂苏小鼠 | |
[02:29] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[02:30] | There was a brave little mouse who loved | 有一只小老鼠 他勇敢正义 |
[02:33] | Honor and justice and always told the truth. | 诚实坦白 |
[02:51] | No, that’s not him. | 不 不是这位 |
[02:55] | That’s a rat. | 这是只耗子 |
[02:57] | And anyone who knows anything, | 任何有常识的人 |
[02:58] | Knows there’s a big difference between a mouse and a rat. | 都知道老鼠和耗子很不一样的 |
[03:02] | First of all, rats hate the light. | 首先 耗子很怕光 |
[03:07] | They spend their lives in the darkness. | 耗子生活在阴暗之处 |
[03:10] | They’re also terrified of people, | 惧怕人类 |
[03:11] | Which is why they slink and cower all the time. | 正因为如此 它们行踪猥琐鬼祟 |
[03:15] | And as far as telling the truth is concerned, well, | 但是就常识而言 说实话这也不完全正确 |
[03:19] | That’s impossible because, as everyone knows, a rat can’t talk. | 因为大家知道耗子是不会讲话的 |
[03:23] | Tell me that thing again, please. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 拜托啦 |
[03:27] | Just once, I promise. | 拜托就一遍 |
[03:29] | Tell me one more time, and I won’t ask you ever again. I swear. | 再说一次 我发誓就不再问了 |
[03:33] | Fine. | 服了你 |
[03:33] | We are headed to dor, | 我们前往可乐国 |
[03:36] | one of the most magical places in the whole world. | 世界上最神奇的地方 |
[03:39] | No, that’s not what you said before. | 不不不 你以前可不是这么说的 |
[03:40] | You know, every place has something special. | 你说 每个地方都有独到之处 |
[03:43] | And, in dor, it’s the soup! | 例如可乐国 汤之王国 |
[03:46] | Land ho! | 到陆地了 |
[03:54] | It’s down below, I tell you. | 就在下面 我早说过了 |
[03:55] | Give it a heave. | 抛锚 |
[04:01] | I can see it! | 我看到了 |
[04:05] | Ooh, I can smell it! I can smell it. | 闻到了 真香啊 |
[04:16] | Oh, I can’t wait to taste the soup! | 真想快点喝口汤 |
[04:19] | Just stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[04:21] | We leave again at 6:00. | 6点我们启航 |
[04:22] | We ought to think about staying here just a little longer. | 我们在这待久一点不行吗 |
[04:25] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[04:27] | Remember shanghai? | 还记得上海之旅吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, but this place is different. | 但是这里不一样 |
[04:30] | I mean, this is special. | 多神奇呀 |
[04:35] | On any given day, | 平常 |
[04:36] | Just one whiff from one of the soup | 人们去汤铺 |
[04:38] | Shops was almost like having a full meal. | 可能只为饱餐一顿 |
[04:42] | But on one very special day every year, | 但是每年一到汤节 |
[04:44] | The kingdom of dor was magically transformed. | 可乐国上下变成汤之国 |
[04:50] | In dor, christmas was nothing. | 在可乐国 圣诞节算不上节日 |
[04:52] | They still celebrated it, but it was nothing compared to soup day. | 虽然也庆祝 但和汤节一比 只能算小打小闹 |
[05:02] | Watch it, watch it. | 闪开! 闪开! |
[05:03] | Incoming potatoes! | 土豆来啦 |
[05:05] | Hurry! hurry! excuse us. | 快快快! 借过 |
[05:07] | Every dorian, young and old, | 可乐国的男女老少 |
[05:09] | Would flock toward the castle | 蜂拥到皇城下面 |
[05:10] | because they knew that, at that very moment, | 因为大家知道每年的汤节 |
[05:13] | Deep within the royal kitchens, a masterpiece was being created. | 皇室厨房将推出 一道新汤 |
[05:18] | Potatoes coming up! | 上土豆 |
[05:27] | Let’s go! | 来啦 |
[05:28] | Don’t forget the parsley! | 别把荷兰芹落下了 |
[05:29] | Make sure it’s clean! | 都洗干净了 |
[05:42] | Everyone knew chef Andre was a genius, | 大家承认按摩主厨是个天才 |
[05:44] | But they got reminded of it on the first sunday of every spring. | 一到汤节 大家对他更加佩服之至 |
[05:50] | At exactly 12:00 noon, he would unveil that year’s royal creation. | 12点整 他将揭开皇室新汤的锅盖 |
[06:09] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:10] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:12] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:13] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:15] | They would jam the town square, and, as the aroma began to build, | 皇城下的大广场将香味四溢 |
[06:20] | So did their anticipation. | 和大家期望的一样 |
[06:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | It’s my pleasure to announce this year’s | 我很荣幸的宣布 |
[06:46] | Royal creations from the kitchens of chef andre. | 今年按摩主厨的新汤是… |
[06:50] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:52] | Something is wrong. | 味道不对 |
[06:53] | I need more time! | 我要加葱! |
[06:55] | But we’re late already! | 来不及了! |
[06:56] | This is not right! | 这可不行 |
[07:00] | Everyone out! | 全部出去 |
[07:02] | Out! | 出去 |
[07:06] | Now, it’s hard to be a genius all by yourself. | 没人天生就是个天才 |
[07:11] | In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help. | 实际上是需要一些帮助的 |
[07:38] | You changed something. | 你动了什么手脚 |
[07:40] | You’re crazy. I did not touch it. | 可笑啊 我碰都没碰 |
[07:42] | I can smell it. | 我都闻出来了 |
[07:43] | – what’s this? – what? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[07:44] | – this! – ow! garlic. | -这个 -蒜头 |
[07:46] | – garlic. – yeah, a little garlic. | -蒜头 -对 一点蒜头 |
[07:48] | – it was already there. – no. | -本来就放了 -没有 |
[07:50] | – yes. – no. | -放了 -没放 |
[07:51] | – yes. – not this much! | -放了 -没放那么多 |
[07:53] | You ruined my soup! | 你毁了我的汤 |
[07:54] | I save your soup! | 我救了你的汤 |
[07:56] | Those people wait all year, | 人们等了一年 |
[07:57] | and you want to give them this dishwater. | 等来的只是这碗刷锅水吗 |
[08:01] | Dishwater? | 刷锅水? |
[08:03] | Dishwater. | 对 刷锅水 |
[08:04] | Dishwater? | 你敢说刷锅水? |
[08:05] | Ow! cut it out! | 有完没完 |
[08:11] | And this year’s soup is a spring tureen | 本年度的新汤是 |
[08:14] | …with…flash nuts and white mushrooms. | 珍珠翡翠白玉汤 |
[08:19] | …fresh herbs… | 伴有新鲜的香料 |
[08:21] | …and wild mushrooms. | 还有野生蘑菇 |
[08:25] | Roscuro? | 肉丝罗 |
[08:30] | Roscuro? | 肉丝罗 |
[08:32] | Oh. evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:38] | I don’t have to stand here and listen to a big talking garbage can! | 我才懒得跟你这个垃圾桶吵呢 |
[08:43] | Ha! and I don’t have to stand here and listen to a coward! | 我更懒得跟你这个懦夫扯这个 |
[08:47] | – coward? – yes, a coward! | -你说谁是懦夫 -你 就你 |
[08:48] | – you call me coward? – yes! | -你敢说我是懦夫? -怎么地! |
[08:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:15] | That did it. | 受够了 |
[09:26] | – bellissima! – it’s fantastique! | -太美妙了 -妙不可言 |
[09:28] | Roscuro! roscuro, where are you? | 肉丝罗 你在哪儿 |
[10:19] | Voila. | 瞧啊 |
[10:21] | This is amazing! | 真香啊 |
[10:24] | Wait till your highness tastes it. | 请皇后殿下品尝 |
[10:41] | This is… | 这汤真是 |
[10:43] | …absolutely… | 绝对的 |
[10:46] | Oh, it moved! my soup moved! | 汤在动 我的汤在动 |
[10:50] | No, it isn’t… it did not move. | 不 汤没动 |
[10:53] | Oh, your highness. | 天 陛下 |
[10:55] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[10:56] | Oh! a rat! there’s a rat in my soup! | 我汤里…有个耗子 |
[10:59] | Madam, I know that this is unfortunate. | 陛下 我能理解您的不幸 |
[11:01] | And I know that while on first glance, I might… | 第一眼 你也许觉得我是只耗子 |
[11:03] | – a rat! in my soup! – no. please. shh, shh, shh. | -我汤里有只耗子 -不 请您 |
[11:05] | – and I ate it! – your highness, hold on… | -我还喝了一口 -尊贵的殿下 |
[11:08] | She’s right! it’s a rat! | 她没看错 是只耗子 |
[11:11] | – please… – ahhh! it’s a rat! | – 请听… -耗子 |
[11:14] | Get me that rat! | 抓住那耗子 |
[11:18] | Now, I really believe you’re jumping to conclusions. | 我想您过早下定论 |
[11:20] | And I’m sure that the rats you met last time might have | 也许上一只耗子 |
[11:23] | Caused you to create a stereotype, but… but i… but… | 给您留下了坏印象 但我 |
[11:25] | It’s just… I’m just… I’m not really from around here. | 我并不是这里的耗子 我是来自… |
[11:28] | I’m… I’m from… oh… | 我是从 |
[11:31] | That’s very aggressive. | 真够兴师动众的! |
[11:33] | Get him! | 抓住它 |
[11:34] | Kitchen… | 厨房 |
[11:35] | He’s going into the kitchen! | 他要进厨房 |
[11:45] | Over there! | 在那 |
[11:47] | Stop that rat! | 截住它 |
[11:51] | I got him! | 我抓到了 |
[12:01] | He’s going near the soup! | 它要到汤那边去! |
[12:07] | There he is! | 在那里 |
[12:08] | Lf… if I could just tell… | 请让我解释一下 |
[12:10] | On the kettle! that’s him, right there! | 在厨房里 就在那 |
[12:18] | Look, up there! | 看 在上面 |
[12:29] | Sweetie? darling? | 亲爱的 宝贝 |
[12:32] | She’s… she’s… | 她… |
[12:35] | She’s… | 她… |
[12:38] | Blimey, she’s dead. get him! | 皇后去世了 抓耗子! |
[12:41] | Don’t let him escape! | 别让他溜了 |
[12:43] | We’ll get you, you rowdy rat! | 非要逮到你 臭耗子 |
[12:52] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[12:53] | No, not there! | 别碰我的汤! |
[13:57] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 不必害怕 |
[14:00] | I know it’s dark, but you’ll get used to it. | 虽然很黑 慢慢你会习惯的 |
[14:04] | Who… who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:06] | Just a rat, like you. | 和你一样 我是只耗子 |
[14:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[14:24] | When something hurts this much, there must be a reason. | 事情发展到这地步 总要找个借口 |
[14:29] | There must be someone to blame. | 找个代罪羔羊 |
[14:37] | “from this moment on, soup, | 从今往后 |
[14:40] | “the making of soup, the selling of soup, | 汤的熬制 汤的买卖 |
[14:44] | Or the eating of soup, | 跟汤有关的一切活动 |
[14:47] | “is hereby outlawed in the kingdom of dor! | 全部禁止 |
[14:58] | “rats are to be considered illegal as well “and are | 同时全国上下消灭耗子 |
[15:02] | Hereby deemed unlawful creatures in the kingdom of dor! | 耗子进入本国是违法的 |
[15:06] | “from this moment on, “anyone harboring, | 可乐国从今往后 |
[15:09] | Sheltering or possessing a rat in any way, | 任何人若从事与耗子相关的活动 |
[15:12] | “shall face the full wrath of the law!” | 一经发现 国法处置 |
[15:17] | So think about this. | 大家想一想 曾几何时 |
[15:18] | What happens when you make something | 如果自作主张 |
[15:20] | Illegal that is just a natural part of the world? | 消灭自然的生灵 会有何后果 |
[15:25] | You may as well make flies illegal. | 若不喜欢苍蝇 |
[15:27] | Or sweat. or monday morning. | 我们就拍死它们 |
[15:30] | But that’s what the king did out of a terrible sadness. | 国王这么做了 因为伤痛欲绝 |
[15:38] | Sunlight left and the world went gray. | 汤的美味飘没了 一片灰暗 |
[15:42] | Colors faded into each other and dark clouds filled the sky. | 颜色也不再鲜艳 天空黑云密布 |
[15:48] | And for a long time, it wouldn’t rain. | 很久一段时间 没有下雨了 |
[15:56] | The clouds just stayed and stayed and stayed. | 黑云笼罩着天空 一天接着一天 |
[16:12] | I wish it would rain. | 我真想下点雨 |
[16:15] | You and the whole world, madam. | 大家都这么想 |
[16:18] | Oh, sorry, milady! | 抱歉 小树公主 |
[16:20] | Well, at least I can still feel that. | 没关系 说明至少我还有感觉 |
[16:26] | Louise, do you think | 祭司 你觉得 |
[16:28] | there’s a bit of light somewhere in the world? | 这世界还有明亮的地方吗 |
[16:32] | Don’t know, ma’am. | 不知道 殿下 |
[16:33] | I think there is. | 我觉得有的 |
[16:36] | You just need to know where to find it. | 只是暂时没找到而已 |
[16:51] | Okay, remember when we told you how, once upon a time, | 好了 还记得我跟你讲的 |
[16:54] | There was this brave little mouse? | 很久很久以前 有只勇敢的小老鼠… |
[16:56] | Well, if you know anything about fairytales, | 如果你了解童话的话 |
[17:00] | You know that a hero doesn’t appear | 你该知道 |
[17:04] | until the world really needs one. | 乱世出英雄 |
[17:20] | Oh, look out! | 当心点 |
[17:21] | Alms for the blind! alms for the blind! | 可怜可怜盲人 |
[17:44] | 鼠国 | |
[18:03] | Excuse me. excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:06] | Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry. sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:10] | Tilling? | 苏天师? |
[18:12] | Mr. mayor, hello! | 市长先生 您好 |
[18:13] | Where are you going? | 急着去哪儿啊 |
[18:15] | Oh, well, my baby is having a… | 啊…我儿子要生了 |
[18:19] | No, my wife is having a… | 不不不 我太太要生了…. |
[18:22] | Oh, right. congratulations. | 对呀 恭喜你呀! |
[18:24] | Thank you. thank you, sir. | 多谢你 先生 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, i… I really… goodbye. | 不好意思 我真的要…再见 |
[18:38] | His eyes are open. | 眼睛是睁开的 |
[18:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:41] | Sometimes they are. | 有的宝宝是这样的 |
[18:43] | But he isn’t cowering. | 但他一点也不怕生 |
[18:44] | He’s looking right at us. | 直勾勾的看着我们 |
[18:46] | Don’t worry. he’ll learn to cower. | 别担心 慢慢就会害怕了 |
[18:49] | They all do in time. | 到时候就会了 |
[18:52] | But he isn’t! | 不是啊! |
[19:00] | Wow! he’s so puny! and look at those ears! | 他真逗! 一对大耳朵! |
[19:05] | And, from the very beginning, despereaux tilling heard more, | 从一开始 苏小鼠的耳朵就大 |
[19:09] | Saw more and even smelled more than any of the other mice. | 眼睛也不小 甚至鼻子也比其他老鼠要长 |
[19:19] | Despereaux, don’t do it. | 苏小鼠 别这样 |
[19:32] | Don’t look. don’t look! | 别看 不要看了 |
[19:33] | I won’t, I won’t. | 不看了 不看了 |
[19:44] | Despereaux tilling had no idea he was small. | 苏小鼠一点不觉得自己很小 |
[19:48] | He wasn’t just small in human terms. | 别说他在人群中个头很小 |
[19:51] | He was small even for a mouse. | 就是老鼠堆里 他也是个小不点 |
[19:54] | But, to tell you the truth, he didn’t even notice. | 不过 实话实说 他从没意识到这些 |
[19:57] | In fact, in his own mind, despereaux was a giant. | 实际上 他认为自己是个大巨人 |
[20:12] | We’re worried about him. | 我们有点担心他 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t scurry. he doesn’t cower. | 初生牛犊不怕虎 |
[20:16] | At first, we thought he would grow out of it, but… | 本以为他长大了会学会恐惧 不过… |
[20:18] | Well, he scurries sometimes. | 他有时一溜烟的就跑进洞里 |
[20:20] | But not when he’s scared! | 但并非为了逃命 |
[20:21] | He just does it for fun. | 他只是觉得好玩 |
[20:22] | And he never cowers. | 他一直无所畏惧 |
[20:24] | We’ve showed him how, but he… | 我们努力教导他学会逃生 但是 |
[20:25] | Well, some kids are slower than others. | 有些孩子是比其他的慢一点 |
[20:28] | He’ll cower in time. we’ll work on it. | 但总会学会恐惧的 我们会继续努力 |
[20:30] | – yes, but… – it’ll be fine, I promise. | -话虽如此 -会好起来的 我保证 |
[20:33] | All right, settle down. | 好了 都坐好 |
[20:36] | Ready, class? | 我们开始上课了! |
[20:43] | Good. | 不错 |
[20:49] | Good. excellent. | 不错 很好 |
[21:01] | – despereaux! – yes? | – 苏小鼠 – 怎么了 |
[21:04] | You didn’t cower. | 你没躲起来 |
[21:05] | Looks like a sword. | 那东西真像一把剑 |
[21:07] | It’s a carving knife. | 这是把切肉刀 |
[21:10] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[21:13] | It’s dangerous. | 这东西很危险 |
[21:14] | Do you have anymore? | 你还有别的图片吗 |
[21:20] | Despereaux, what are you doing? | 苏小鼠你在干什么 |
[21:22] | We’re not even supposed to be here. | 我们不该来这 |
[21:24] | That’s the dungeon. | 下面是地牢 |
[21:26] | They have rats down there. | 全是耗子 |
[21:27] | And they’ll eat you. | 会把你吃掉的 |
[21:29] | And pull your arms off! | 会把你撕碎 |
[21:34] | How far down is it? | 下面有多深 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. no one’s ever come back. | 我不知道 掉下去的人从没回来过 |
[21:39] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[21:40] | ’cause… ’cause… | 因为 因为 |
[21:42] | ’cause that’s where you go when you get… | 因为去那里的人都是 |
[21:44] | When you get… | 都是 |
[21:45] | Banished. | 被流放的 |
[21:48] | What do you get banished for? | 为什么流放被人 |
[21:51] | – rules and… – breaking. | -就是规矩嘛 -破坏规矩的人 |
[21:52] | – we can’t even… – talk about it… | -我们甚至不能 -提到 |
[21:53] | – because… – that’s one of the… | -因为 -这也是规矩 |
[21:55] | Rules! | 规矩 |
[21:59] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[22:02] | I just want to have a quick look. | 我只看一下 很快的 |
[22:05] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得走了 |
[22:27] | Despereaux! you can’t feed them. | 苏小鼠 别喂他们 |
[22:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:40] | Here you go, whoever you are. | 不论你们是谁 给你们点吃的 |
[22:53] | Nice. | 不错 |
[23:08] | 耗子国 | |
[23:28] | You are crazy! | 你真是疯了 |
[23:29] | What I say? I said nothing! | 我说什么了 我什么都没说 |
[23:31] | Well, you heard exactly what I said. | 我的话你听的一清二楚 |
[23:32] | – I say you crazy. – no, no, no, no! | -我说你疯了 -不不不 |
[23:50] | Hurry! | 快 |
[24:05] | Ha! they look hungry, sir. | 飞叔 他们似乎都饿了 |
[24:11] | Dinnertime. | 晚宴时间 |
[24:29] | You’re not eating. | 你不吃东西吗 |
[24:31] | Uh, I was. | 我吃过了 |
[24:34] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[24:36] | Well, I’m just watching, sir. | 我只是在观察 飞叔 |
[24:40] | Well, that’s not very grateful of you | 好吧 我收留了你 |
[24:44] | after I’ve taken you under my wing. | 你却不怎么领情 |
[24:47] | Well, I’m grateful, really. I am. | 我很感激 真的 |
[24:52] | You miss something, don’t you? | 你还在想以前 对吗 |
[24:54] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 没有 没有 |
[24:56] | There’s nothing up there, roscuro. | 外面没什么留恋的了 Rascuro |
[24:59] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没了 |
[25:00] | Oh, no, I know that! absolutely. | 我知道 心知肚明 |
[25:03] | Uh, nothing! | 没值得留恋的 |
[25:06] | Nothing. nothing at all. | 什么也没有 |
[25:08] | He’s a tough one. | 他真难搞定 |
[25:10] | You’re not gonna turn him. nah, you’re not. | 你没办法改变他的 |
[25:13] | Oh, I don’t know. a rat is a rat. | 我不知道 但是耗子终究是耗子 |
[25:18] | It doesn’t really matter where you come from. | 不论你来自哪里 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:04] | He is so weird. | 他真是个怪人 |
[26:06] | No kidding. | 绝对的 |
[26:08] | That is so beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[26:10] | I wonder what’s out there. | 外面一定很神奇 |
[26:30] | “february 1: doesn’t scurry. | 2月1日 没有害怕 |
[26:32] | “february 3: didn’t cower. | 2月3日 没有躲藏 |
[26:34] | “didn’t cower. didn’t cower. | 没有躲藏 没有躲藏 |
[26:36] | “wouldn’t scurry.” | 没有害怕 |
[26:38] | “drew pictures of cats on his notebook.” | 还在笔记本上画猫 |
[26:41] | – no! cats? – oh! I can’t imagine! | -画猫 -真是无法想像 |
[26:44] | I’m afraid so. named it fluffy. | 接受现实吧 还取名叫毛毛 |
[26:48] | – oh, I had no idea! – oh! that’s terrible. | -不是吧 天啊 -太可怕了 |
[26:53] | – despereaux. – yes, sir? | -苏小鼠 -老师 |
[26:56] | Come in, please. | 进来吧 |
[27:01] | Despereaux, why do you think you’re in school? | 苏小鼠 你觉得你为什么要来上学 |
[27:04] | To learn? | 来学习吧 |
[27:05] | – to learn, yes. – yes. | -是啊 来学习 -是的 |
[27:07] | To learn what? | 学什么 |
[27:09] | To learn how to be a mouse, sir. | 老鼠的生存之道 |
[27:14] | That is correct. | 答对了 |
[27:16] | And you can’t be a mouse if you don’t learn to be afraid. | 如果你学不会害怕 你就不是一只老鼠 |
[27:19] | Oh, despereaux, this… | 苏小鼠 |
[27:21] | There’s so many wonderful things in life to be | 你一生中有如此多值得害怕的事情 |
[27:23] | Afraid of if you’d just learn how scary they are. | 你就不能学学他们是多么的可怕 |
[27:26] | Yes. yes, sir. | 是 是 老师 |
[27:32] | How about his brother? | 他的哥哥 怎么样 |
[27:33] | His brother? what about him? | 他哥哥 怎么了 |
[27:35] | Yes, is he, you know, timid? | 他是不是 你知道 他胆小吗 |
[27:41] | – yes, very timid. – yes. so timid! | -是的 当然了 -非常胆小 |
[27:42] | As timid as the day is long. | 连白天长一点都会吓破胆 |
[27:44] | Good. good. | 好 很好 |
[27:46] | Sometimes they just need to see the older ones do it. | 有时候 他们需要大孩子做个榜样 |
[27:48] | No one starts out afraid. | 没人天生就会害怕 |
[27:50] | – understood. – of course. | -明白了 -你说的对 |
[27:53] | – you coddle that boy, that’s the problem. – no. | -你太溺爱他了 这是问题所在 -胡说 |
[27:55] | – yes, you do. – no, no. | -你是溺爱他了 -没有 |
[27:56] | – yes, you do. you’ve been doing it for years. – he was always… | -就是有 你一直都这样 -他一直都 |
[27:58] | He’s little. I’ve had to help him. | 那么的小 我得帮帮他 |
[27:59] | He’s not going to be afraid unless you allow him to be afraid. | 如果你再这样宠着他 他永远学不会害怕 |
[28:02] | Well, furlough will teach him. | 苏大树会教他的 |
[28:09] | Do what he does. | 他怎么做你就怎么做 |
[28:10] | And don’t do anything he doesn’t. | 他不做的事情你也不许做 |
[28:12] | And if he’s afraid of something… | 如果他害怕什么 |
[28:13] | Then you need to be afraid of it, too. | 你也得害怕什么 |
[28:56] | Come on, furlough, hurry up! | 快走 苏大树 快点 |
[29:15] | All right, now, you start nibbling right along that edge there. | 好了 现在我们从书角开始 |
[29:19] | The glue is all right, but it’s the pages that taste the best. | 书皮不错 但是书页才是最好吃的 |
[29:23] | Hmm. “once upon a time.” that’s great, isn’t it? | 很久以前这句话很棒 不是吗 |
[29:27] | “upon a time.” | 从前 |
[29:29] | And they don’t even tell you what time that is yet. | 但是就是不说出具体时间 |
[29:31] | It’s like you have to find that out. | 总给人一点神秘感 |
[29:33] | You’re not supposed to read it, despereaux. | 你不是来读书的Despereaux |
[29:34] | You’re supposed to eat it. | 你是来吃书的 |
[29:37] | Good. I’ll come back in an hour. | 好 我一个小时后回来 |
[29:41] | And no reading! it’s a rule. | 记住 不要读书 这是规矩 |
[29:59] | Once upon a time, there lived a fair princess, | 从前有一位美丽的公主 |
[30:03] | Fairer than any in any other land. | 比其他任何地方的公主都要美丽 |
[30:07] | Hmm. fair. | 美丽的 |
[30:10] | And, as the story goes, she was locked up in a faraway castle, | 后来 她被困在一个遥远的城堡里 |
[30:14] | Where she could see the world but could never touch it. | 在那里她没有自由 |
[30:21] | She longed for a prince. | 她期待着 |
[30:24] | A brave knight who would deliver her from all of this. | 能有一位勇敢 善良的王子 |
[30:27] | Someone with courage and honor and decency. | 把她从这里解救出去 |
[30:37] | But in a cruel and frightened world, | 但是在这残酷的世界里 |
[30:39] | men like this were scarce indeed. | 这样的男人却非常少有 |
[31:23] | They lived in a special world | 他们居住在一个特殊的世界里 |
[31:26] | built on courage and chivalry and honor. | 那里充满了勇气 荣耀和欢笑 |
[31:30] | They pledged their lives to each other. | 他们发誓用一生 |
[31:32] | To fight for truth, to defend the weak, | 来为正义而战 并且保护穷人 |
[31:35] | to seek justice, and to always… | 追寻正义 并永远 |
[31:44] | How was the library? | 图书馆怎么样 |
[31:45] | Fine. | 不错 |
[31:47] | Spoil your appetite? | 没胃口吗 |
[31:49] | No. helped it, actually. | 不是 我忍住了 |
[31:52] | Made me hungrier. | 所以现在很饿 |
[31:55] | Good lad. | 好小伙 |
[32:03] | Did you see they’re putting up a new front on the crumb shop? | 你们看见广场前的新喷泉了吗 |
[32:07] | Oh! but I loved the old front. quite modern. yes. | 我喜欢那个旧 比较时髦 |
[32:16] | Did a book ever speak to you? | 你有没有迷上一本书 |
[32:19] | Almost like it was written for you? | 就像这本书是专为你写的 |
[32:22] | Despereaux loved it all. | 苏小鼠非常喜欢这本书 |
[32:25] | Every bit of it. | 迷恋里面的一切 |
[32:26] | The truth, the justice, the bravery, the sword-fighting. | 真理 正义 勇敢 刀剑之争 |
[32:34] | He even loved things you wouldn’t suspect. | 你意想不到的是 他甚至爱上了公主 |
[32:38] | The story said she was a prisoner, | 书上说她被囚禁 |
[32:40] | But that wasn’t totally true because she had hope, | 但是并不完全是这样 因为她心存希望 |
[32:44] | And whenever you have hope, | 心存希望的人 |
[32:46] | you’re never really anybody’s prisoner. | 是不会真正被囚禁的 |
[32:49] | Someday, my prince will come. | 总有一天 我的王子会来接我 |
[32:52] | But how did she know that? | 但是 她怎么会知道 |
[32:54] | Yeah, how did she know that? | 对 她怎么知道的 |
[33:45] | Why are you crying? | 你为何哭泣 |
[33:48] | Why are you crying? | 你为何哭泣 |
[33:52] | Down here. | 我在下面 |
[33:54] | Are you a rat? | 你是只耗子 |
[33:55] | No. | 不 |
[33:57] | What are you? a mouse? | 那你是什么 老鼠 |
[34:01] | I am a gentleman. | 我是位绅士 |
[34:06] | And how do you do? | 你好啊 |
[34:10] | You’re sad. | 你很伤心 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:13] | Because you have longing. | 因为你心里有憧憬 |
[34:16] | You’re a strange little mouse. | 你真奇怪 小老鼠 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:33] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听说 |
[34:35] | About the longing. | 关于我的憧憬 |
[34:37] | In a story. | 在书里 |
[34:38] | A story? about what? | 书里 讲什么的 |
[34:40] | About a princess, like you, in a castle, like this. | 讲一个像你一样的公主 在一个这样城堡里 |
[34:44] | Oh. you’re a smooth little mouse, aren’t you? | 你真是个油嘴滑舌的小老鼠 |
[34:49] | Bet you tell that to all the princesses. | 我打赌你跟每个公主都这么说 |
[34:51] | I am sworn to tell the truth. | 我发誓我说的是实话 |
[34:53] | It is a code of honor. | 那是一种荣耀 |
[34:55] | Ah. not just a gentleman, an honorable gentleman. | 看来你不仅是个绅士 还是个有荣誉感的绅士 |
[35:02] | How does this story end | 那个被困在城堡中的公主 |
[35:04] | with this princess who’s locked in a castle? | 结局怎么样 |
[35:06] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[35:08] | I haven’t finished it yet. | 我还没读完 |
[35:11] | I’d love to know. | 我想知道结局 |
[35:13] | Oh, I wish it would rain. | 我希望能下雨 |
[35:15] | I wish there was soup again. | 我希望能再有汤节 |
[35:18] | I even wish there were rats! | 我甚至希望再有耗子 |
[35:21] | Will you promise me that? | 向我保证 |
[35:23] | Will you promise to finish your story and tell me how it ends? | 你读完故事 要告诉我结局 |
[35:26] | Yes. it will be my quest. | 遵命 树公主 那将是我的使命 |
[35:29] | Your quest! you are a very brave mouse. | 你的使命 你真是个勇敢的小鼠 |
[35:39] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 谢谢你 我的好绅士 |
[36:17] | Now, there are all kinds of princesses. | 世界上有许多种公主 |
[36:22] | Some are born that way, some marry into it, | 有些人生来就是公主 有些人嫁给了王子 |
[36:25] | And some are destined to be princesses only in their own minds. | 而有的 只是自己想象中的公主 |
[36:33] | But at one time or another, every little girl longs to be a princess. | 但是 每个小女孩都希望成为公主 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna live right there. | 总有一天 我会在那里生活 |
[36:42] | Right up there, near the tippy-top. | 王宫的顶层 |
[36:46] | Quit your daydreaming and feed those swine! | 别做白日梦了 快去喂猪 |
[36:50] | Yes, I know. it’s gonna be all mine. | 是 我知道了 总有一天 我会拥有一切 |
[36:53] | No, you deaf little urchin. I said feed those swine! | 你聋了吗无名氏 我说快去喂猪 |
[37:02] | Miggery sow had been shoveling slop | 无名氏自打记事起 |
[37:04] | for as long as she could remember. | 就开始拼命干活 |
[37:06] | Her uncle ned had put a shovel in her | 他的叔叔五山 从她能拿起铁锹起 |
[37:08] | Hand from the minute she could hold one. | 就开始让她干活 |
[37:11] | But it turned out all right | 但是没关系 |
[37:12] | because she got on quite nicely with the pigs. | 因为她和小猪关系很好 |
[37:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna have a special room just for my | 将来我会有两个衣柜 |
[37:20] | Dresses and another whole closet just for my knickers! | 一个放裙子 一个放貂皮大衣 |
[37:25] | In fact, miggery sow could see her future so clearly. | 无名氏想的如此的真切 |
[37:29] | She could see the tiara, | 似乎真的看到自己戴着头冠 |
[37:31] | the fancy dresses, the maids-in-waiting, | 穿着梦幻般的衣服 还有侍仆成群 |
[37:33] | And when things got really bad around the farm, | 尽管是农场的情况非常糟糕 |
[37:36] | She could see the moment | 但是她相信总有一天 |
[37:39] | that she would finally be delivered from all of this. | 她会苦尽甘来 |
[37:42] | Not long now. | 就快了 |
[37:43] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[37:46] | 20 for the big ones, 15 for the sow, and 12 for the girl. | 壮的20 弱的15 那女孩12 |
[37:51] | 15 for the girl, same as the sow. | 那女孩也得15 不能比弱猪低 |
[37:55] | I told you! I told you I’d make it to the castle! | 我说过 我说过我一定会住进城堡里 |
[38:02] | So sometimes, it doesn’t take much for your dreams to come true. | 所以有的时候 梦想终究是梦想 |
[38:06] | You just have to be able to see it that way. | 不一定会实现 |
[38:09] | She was beautiful! like an angel. | 她非常美 就像天使 |
[38:13] | You are crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[38:15] | And she smelled so amazing. | 她身上很香 |
[38:19] | Like a garden. | 就像花园里的花 |
[38:20] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[38:21] | You can’t talk to a human. | 你不能和人类交谈 |
[38:23] | That is the worst thing you can do. | 你真是太愚蠢了 |
[38:25] | No, it’s the best thing I ever did. | 不 那是我做过的 最美妙的事情 |
[38:27] | They will throw you in the dungeon. | 你会被打入地牢 |
[38:29] | You will get eaten by rats! | 你会被耗子吃掉的 |
[38:30] | It would be worth it. | 那也是值得的 |
[38:32] | They could tear at my flesh. | 我甘心粉身碎骨 |
[38:34] | Oh, this is bad. | 太糟了 |
[38:35] | Oh, and when she held me in her hand, it was… | 当她抱着你的时候 |
[38:38] | It was so soft, like floating in a pillow. | 是如此的轻柔 就像在枕头上浮动 |
[38:42] | You know what? I’m worried about you. | 你知道吗 我很担心你 |
[38:44] | That’s the point, furlough. | 说到担心 furlough |
[38:46] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 其实没有什么可担心的 |
[38:47] | Quiet! they will hear you. | 闭嘴 他们会听到的 |
[38:50] | Come on. just try it. | 来吧 哪怕只是试一下 |
[38:52] | Just for a second, just try being brave. | 哪怕只是一秒 勇敢点吧 |
[38:54] | And stop cowering! | 不要再躲藏了 |
[38:56] | What’s going on in here? | 你们在谈什么 |
[38:59] | What’s all this talk about princesses and bravery? | 你们在谈论树公主 勇气吗 |
[39:04] | Furlough, I want to see you in my study, right now. | 苏大树 我要和你谈谈 出来 |
[39:11] | Are you sure? that’s what he said. | 你确定他说的是 |
[39:13] | – a real human? – a princess. | – 真正的人类 – 树公主 |
[39:17] | We need to tell them. | 我们得找他谈谈了 |
[39:18] | We need to tell the mouse council. | 我们必须上报到老鼠议会 |
[39:20] | – but they’ii… – this is bad. this is very bad. | -那他们会 -糟糕了 糟糕透顶了 |
[39:22] | If they find out… if they find out that they didn’t find out… | 如果他们知道了 如果他们知道 |
[39:25] | Oh, then they’ll find out that it was me who… | 我们知情不报 不 天啊 |
[39:30] | But they will send him to the dungeon! | 我们会被流放的 |
[39:32] | – oh, he’ll get eaten by rats! – oh! | -还会被耗子吃掉 -不 |
[39:35] | No, not if we beg. | 如果我们祈求 |
[39:36] | If we really beg and show them that he’s changed. | 然后告诉他们他变了 |
[39:41] | That he’s afraid. | 会害怕了 |
[39:42] | That he’s afraid, and he’s turned into a real mouse. | 他成为真正的老鼠了 |
[39:47] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[39:57] | Of course, destiny is a funny thing. | 当然 命运常开玩笑 |
[40:01] | We go out to meet it, and we don’t always know that we are. | 我们准备好接受命运挑战 却不知道自己的位置 |
[40:14] | For glory and honor! | 为了荣誉和胜利 |
[40:15] | Surround him! | 包围他 |
[40:34] | Despereaux tilling. | 苏小鼠 |
[40:39] | How long have you been working on this book? | 这本书你啃多久啦 |
[40:42] | Hmm… a week? | 一个星期 |
[40:44] | A week? you’ve hardly cracked it. | 一个星期了 你还没有嗑掉 |
[40:47] | Well, I was… | 我 |
[40:50] | I just wanted to see how it ends. | 我只是想看看结局是什么 |
[41:02] | Refused training as a mouse. | 拒绝参加老鼠训练 |
[41:05] | Refused to respect the will and guidance of elder mice. | 拒绝听从年长老鼠 |
[41:08] | Repeatedly engaged in bold and un-meek behavior. | 屡次从事放肆破坏活动 |
[41:12] | Triggered willfully not less than 17 mousetraps. | 至少17次故意触发老鼠夹子 |
[41:18] | Just shameful! | 鼠类的耻辱 |
[41:20] | Had personal contact with… | 私下 |
[41:23] | With… | 和一个 |
[41:27] | With a human being. | 人类接触 |
[41:30] | Isn’t there something you can do? | 还有什么是你不能做的吗 |
[41:32] | Antoinette, stop right now! stop that. | 舟月 停下 停下 |
[41:34] | You have to trust them. | 你必须信任他们 |
[41:36] | They are the council. | 他们是议会 |
[41:37] | They’re the council because… | 之所以是议会是因为… |
[41:40] | Because they’re the council. | 因为他们…他们就是议会 |
[41:44] | They’re the council. | 他们就是议会 |
[41:46] | Is there anything you wish to say in your defense? | 你还要说什么为自己抗辩吗 |
[41:49] | Well, it was a very good story, | 那本书是个精彩的故事 |
[41:53] | and she was a very beautiful princess. | 她是一位十分美丽的树公主 |
[42:00] | Despereaux tilling, our laws are here | 苏小鼠 我们的法律 |
[42:03] | to protect us and our way of life. | 是为了保护自己和生存的方式 |
[42:06] | And when one of our citizens strays from that way of life, | 如果有公民违反这种生活方式 |
[42:10] | He becomes a threat to us all. | 他就成为我们所有人的威胁 |
[42:13] | It’s an easy question. | 这是个很简单的问题 |
[42:15] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人还是老鼠 |
[42:21] | And your actions have told us that you | 你的表现告诉我们 |
[42:23] | Have a great deal of trouble being a mouse. | 你不是一个合格的老鼠 |
[42:27] | It is the judgment of this court that you | 法庭的裁决是 |
[42:29] | Should be banished from these walls forever. | 将你永远驱逐出境 |
[42:32] | You shall be remanded into the custody of hovis, the threadmaster, | 你暂时被教主收押了 |
[42:36] | Who will prepare you for your descent into the dungeons of dor, | 教主会准备一切 将你流放到地牢 |
[42:40] | From which no mouse and no light has ever escaped. | 那里没有老鼠逃脱也没有光线透出 |
[42:57] | Quiet. be quiet, my dear. there’s nothing to be done. | 安静 安静 亲爱的 无可挽回了 |
[43:26] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[43:36] | Stand there. | 站上去 |
[43:49] | Red? | 红线? |
[43:50] | Ah, so they tell me. | 他们告诉我… |
[43:55] | So you’re the brave one. | 那么说来你很勇敢 |
[43:58] | I guess. | 我想是 |
[43:59] | It’s good. it’ll carry well down there. | 很好 下面的生活也不错 |
[44:03] | Wear it proudly. | 自豪地戴上它 |
[44:06] | There’s no shame. | 这并非耻辱 |
[44:10] | It’s time. | 是时候啦 |
[44:14] | It’s all right. they’re too scared to come down here. | 没事 他们太害怕所以才不敢下去 |
[44:24] | In there? | 跳下去吗 |
[44:25] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[44:29] | Courage, right? | 带着勇气 |
[44:30] | And truth. | 还有真理 |
[44:32] | – and honor. – Good. | -和荣耀 -很好 |
[44:34] | But especially courage. | 不过一定要鼓足勇气 |
[44:49] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[44:50] | All right, then you need to… | 行 那你要… |
[45:30] | What? whoa! | 晕啊 |
[46:28] | Hello? hello? | 有人吗 |
[46:38] | Lads, let’s go, on the double! | 伙计们 撤 动作快点 |
[46:43] | Who is that? | 谁 |
[46:45] | Who goes there? | 谁在那边 |
[46:47] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[46:48] | Despereaux Tilling. | 苏小鼠 |
[46:50] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人是鼠 |
[46:54] | I am a gentleman. | 我是个绅士 |
[47:00] | – It’s a mouse. – I’m hungry. | -是只老鼠 -我饿了 |
[47:02] | Shh! quiet, lads. patience. | 安静 伙计们 耐心点 |
[47:06] | And what makes you a gentleman? | 那么你为什么是个绅士呢 |
[47:09] | A code… | 因为… |
[47:11] | A code of honor. | 荣耀准则 |
[47:13] | You’re a strange little mouse, aren’t you? | 你是个奇怪的老鼠 不是吗 |
[47:15] | And where did you find this code of honor? | 你是在哪里知道荣耀规则的呢 |
[47:18] | Well, in a legend. | 在一个传说里 |
[47:20] | A legend that I read. | 一个我读过的传说 |
[47:21] | Fine. oh, tell me this legend of yours. | 那好 跟我说说你那传说 |
[47:24] | I could do with a good story right now. | 也许在此时此刻是个好故事 |
[47:27] | Well, it’s about a princess and a knight | 是关于一位树公主 |
[47:32] | and his quest to save her honor. | 和一位誓死捍卫荣耀的骑士的故事 |
[47:34] | Ah. it was a princess that took away my soup. | 一个拿走我的汤的树公主 |
[47:38] | She didn’t take it. | 她没有 |
[47:40] | In fact, she misses it, too! | 事实上 她也很想念汤的味道 |
[47:43] | How do you know all this, then? | 你如何知道这些 |
[47:45] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[47:47] | – Seen her? – I’ve talked to her. | -见过她? -和她交谈过 |
[47:49] | – Talked to her? – That’s why they sent me down here. | -交谈? -正因如此他们才把我发配到这 |
[47:51] | And what did this princess tell you | 那树公主对你这个小听众 |
[47:54] | when you had your little audience? | 都说了些什么呢 |
[47:55] | Eh? Eh? | 说呀 说呀 |
[47:57] | Oh, you must be a royal mouse. is that it? | 你一定是个贵族老鼠 是吗 |
[48:00] | She told me that she missed the soup and the rain | 她告诉我她想念汤的味道 还有雨 |
[48:04] | and, most of all, the sunlight. | 尤其是阳光 |
[48:07] | And that she just wanted it all to come back again. | 她只是想这些能够重返身边 |
[48:13] | I don’t want to hear your little stories | 我不想再听你那个 |
[48:15] | About princesses and sunshine. | 关于树公主和阳光的小故事 |
[48:17] | Go tell them to the rats! | 和其他耗子说去吧 |
[48:26] | All right, boys, come on! | 好了 伙计们 上 |
[49:08] | Good crowd, isn’t it, sir? | 人潮汹涌 是吧 飞叔 |
[49:10] | Yes, it is, quite. | 恩 的确 |
[49:12] | Mouse! mouse! mouse! mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[49:21] | Ah, Roscuro! I’m glad you could make it. | 肉丝罗 很高兴你能来 |
[49:24] | I thought you didn’t like the arena. | 我还以为你不喜欢来竞技场 |
[49:27] | Huh? oh! no, no. it… it’s an honor, sir. | 不 这是我的荣耀 飞叔 |
[49:32] | Good. Mmm. | 好吃 |
[49:33] | Well, enjoy. | 很好 玩得开心 |
[49:36] | Oh, uh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:44] | Let the games begin! | 游戏开始吧 |
[49:59] | Mouse! mouse! mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[50:20] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[51:05] | Hold on! | 拉住 |
[51:12] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[51:25] | Wait! | 等下 |
[51:26] | Can I have him? Can I have this one? please? | 我能要了他吗 请把他赐给我 |
[51:33] | What? | 什么 |
[51:35] | It’s just that that one looks tasty. | 他看起来味道不错 |
[51:38] | Well, this is progress. | 哟 貌似开窍了 |
[51:41] | Perhaps we’re starting to leave the past behind us, eh? | 也许我们开始忘记过去了 |
[51:45] | Enjoy, my friend. | 尽情享用 我的朋友 |
[51:48] | Don’t leave a morsel. | 渣都别留 |
[51:50] | Oh, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[51:55] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[52:12] | Come on, let’s go, buster! | 快 我们走 笨蛋 |
[52:15] | That’s it. that’s it. you keep moving! | 就这样 一直走 |
[52:20] | It’s okay. keep walking. | 别担心 继续走 |
[52:23] | Come on, keep moving! let’s go, come on! | 快点 继续走 快 |
[52:28] | It’s right up there. | 就在上面 |
[52:38] | Keep walking. | 往里走 |
[52:47] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[52:50] | Light. real light. | 阳光 真正的阳光 |
[52:53] | It’s mine, but you can share it. | 属于我 但是你可以分享 |
[52:56] | It isn’t much, | 不是很多 |
[52:57] | but there isn’t much anywhere since everything turned gray. | 不过自从一切变得灰暗之后就没有多少了 |
[53:02] | You’re not gonna eat me? | 你不吃我? |
[53:04] | No. I don’t eat mice. | 不 我不吃老鼠 |
[53:07] | Then what do you eat? | 那你吃什么 |
[53:08] | Crumbs. | 残羹冷炙 |
[53:10] | When I can find them. | 能找到的话 |
[53:12] | So you are a gentleman. | 那么你是个绅士 |
[53:18] | Tell me that story. | 跟我讲讲那个故事 |
[53:20] | About the princess. | 树公主的那个 |
[53:22] | Tell me what she looked like. | 告诉我她长什么样 |
[53:25] | Well, she was… | 恩 她… |
[53:27] | Was she angry? | 她很愤怒吗 |
[53:28] | No. | 不 |
[53:29] | No, not at all. | 一点都不 |
[53:31] | Her heart was full of longing. | 她的心中充满期待 |
[53:36] | What’s longing? | 期待是什么 |
[53:39] | And that’s how a friendship is born. | 友谊就这么诞生了 |
[53:43] | Over the next few weeks, | 接下来的几周里 |
[53:44] | He told roscuro everything he knew about | 他告诉肉丝罗所有他知道的事 |
[53:47] | Loyalty and honor and chivalry and courage. | 忠诚 荣耀 侠义和勇气 |
[53:49] | He told him about the princess, and where her longing came from. | 他讲述树公主和她的期待的由来 |
[53:53] | That she missed the rain and the soup and even the rats. | 她怀念雨水 汤 甚至是耗子 |
[53:58] | Even the rats? | 耗子? |
[54:00] | He told him about their code of honor, about his noble quest, | 他讲述荣耀准则 他的高尚任务 |
[54:05] | About duty and loyalty. | 责任还有忠诚 |
[54:07] | And there, in the darkness of the cellar, | 在那个黑暗的地下室中 |
[54:10] | Two knights pledged devotion to a | 有两位骑士誓死 |
[54:12] | Princess who was trapped inside a castle. | 效忠被关在城堡里 |
[54:17] | Trapped in a life full of pain and longing. | 生活在痛苦和渴望中的公主 |
[54:19] | Even if no one could tell. | 甚至无人可以倾诉 |
[54:25] | Your crown, ma’am. | 你的皇冠 殿下 |
[54:31] | I don’t want it today. | 我不想戴 |
[54:32] | But it’s beautiful, ma’am. | 但是它很漂亮 殿下 |
[54:34] | I know, but I don’t want it. | 我知道 但是我不想戴 |
[54:37] | You look so pretty in it, ma’am. | 你戴它看起来很漂亮 殿下 |
[54:39] | Like a princess. | 像个公主 |
[54:42] | I know. I am the princess. | 我知道 我本来就是树公主 |
[54:45] | Oh, I know, ma’am, but such a fine princess, | 对 殿下 不过那么好的树公主 |
[54:49] | with a little, pretty, Glittery… | 戴着这个小小的可爱的华丽的… |
[54:51] | I don’t want it! | 我不想戴 |
[54:52] | All right, Mig? | 够了 无名 |
[54:55] | Very well, ma’am. | 好吧 殿下 |
[54:57] | Please, take it away. | 请你把它拿走 |
[55:16] | Princess. | 公主 |
[55:18] | Who’s the princess? | 谁是公主 |
[55:20] | I’m a princess. | 我是公主 |
[55:22] | I’m the princess. | 我是公主 |
[55:26] | My comb, my hat, my gloves | 我的梳子 王冠 手套 |
[55:31] | and my pretty powder on my pretty princess face. | 还有在我可爱的公主脸上扑上可爱的粉粉 |
[55:38] | And what do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在干什么 |
[55:41] | Ma’am! | 嬷嬷 |
[55:42] | Where did you get all this? | 你从哪里拿的这个 |
[55:44] | I just borrowed it, ma’am. | 我只是借一下 嬷嬷 |
[55:46] | Borrowed it? | 借? |
[55:48] | I was gonna put them all back. | 我就要把他们放回去了 |
[55:50] | See that you do! | 看你干的好事 |
[55:53] | And you can spend the whole week taking | 由于你的胆大妄为 |
[55:56] | Slop to the dungeon for your little escapade. | 你这个礼拜负责给地牢送泔水吧 |
[56:01] | “Princess”! | 还树公主 |
[56:06] | God! she’s the princess. | 天啊 她贵为公主 |
[56:10] | And now I have to carry the sloppy, gloppy, stinky stew | 我却要把这黏糊糊臭烘烘的汤端到 |
[56:14] | down in the damp,dark, dingy… | 潮湿阴暗黑漆漆的… |
[56:19] | A person could get lost forever down here. | 这很容易迷路 |
[56:27] | Din-din. | 叮叮 |
[56:29] | Slop. | 泔水 |
[56:33] | No, don’t stop! I said “slop”! | 不 别停 我说的是”泔水” |
[56:41] | How am I supposed to eat this swill? | 刷锅水让我怎么吃 |
[56:45] | Oh, stop that! I don’t have to be putting up with all this! | 住手 受不了了 |
[56:49] | I serve the princess. | 我是伺候树公主的 |
[56:53] | Right. you serve the princess. | 你伺候树公主 |
[56:56] | – That’s a bit of a laugh, isn’t it? – I do. | -笑死人了 -我就是 |
[56:59] | – I bring her tea and… – Well, I don’t want to hear it! | -我给她端茶 还…-我不想听 |
[57:03] | Had me own little princess once. | 我曾经有个小公主 |
[57:05] | And now I don’t. | 但现在没了 |
[57:07] | Oh. what, you had a princess? | 你曾有个公主? |
[57:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:12] | Every dad’s got a princess. | 为人父的都有公主 |
[57:16] | Till he stops being a dad, of course. | 直到你不再做父亲 |
[57:21] | Sorry. so, so, sorry! | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[57:25] | Oh, well, I’ve got a real one. | 算了 我说的是真正的树公主 |
[57:27] | And she’s got a tiara and fancy robes, | 她有皇冠 精美的袍子 |
[57:29] | And she’s got shiny bits all over every frock in her closet. | 还有壁橱里镶满亮片片的衣服 |
[57:33] | And I get to see her every single day. | 而我每天都看着她 |
[57:37] | What kind of a quest? | 哪种任务 |
[57:41] | To right a terrible wrong. | 改正可怕的错误 |
[57:43] | But who did you wrong? | 但是你对谁犯错了 |
[57:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:50] | Do you remember when they banished the rats? | 你记得他们什么时候驱逐耗子的吗 |
[57:54] | – Sure. yes. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[57:56] | Well, it wasn’t all the rats they banished. | 并不是要驱逐所有的耗子 |
[57:58] | I mean, they did, | 我是说 是那样的 |
[57:59] | But it was all because of one particular rat in particular. | 但是这源于一只特殊的耗子 |
[58:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[58:08] | If I could just tell her I’m sorry, that I’m, you know, I’m really sorry. | 如果我能向她说句对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[58:15] | And that I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没有想到会发生这些 |
[58:17] | If she could just hear me say it, you know, just… | 如果她能听到我说 你知道 只要… |
[58:21] | Just hear my voice, she would know how much I meant it. | 听到我的声音 她就会知道我多么愧疚 |
[58:27] | That is a very noble quest. | 这是个光荣的任务 |
[58:44] | Your highness? | 殿下 |
[58:50] | Your highness? | 殿下 |
[58:53] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[58:54] | My little mouse? | 我的小老鼠 |
[58:56] | Oh, I’m not a mouse. i… | 我不是老鼠 我… |
[58:59] | I’m a… | 我是… |
[59:03] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[59:05] | You’re my little gentleman, aren’t you? | 你是我的小绅士 对吗 |
[59:10] | Have you come to tell me how the story ends? | 你来是为了告诉我故事的结局吗 |
[59:12] | Did you finish your quest? | 你都读完了吗 |
[59:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[59:18] | I have come to apologize. | 我来是为了道歉 |
[59:20] | Oh, you are noble, remember? | 你是个贵族 记得吗 |
[59:24] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | 没有什么可抱歉的 |
[59:27] | Oh, but I am. | 但我应该致歉 |
[59:32] | I am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[59:36] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[59:38] | – No, no. – Oh, no! | -别 -不要 |
[59:41] | No! please, please listen. please. | 不 请听我说 |
[59:43] | – A rat! – Please. I just want to tell you. | -耗子 -请 我只是想告诉你 |
[59:44] | Someone, please! | 救命 |
[59:46] | Listen. it’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[59:47] | Get it off me! There’s a rat in my room! | 别碰我 我的房间有耗子 |
[59:50] | Please get him off! | 把他拿走 |
[59:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:04] | Rat! | 耗子 |
[1:00:10] | It’s a rat! | 是只耗子 |
[1:00:19] | Quick, rush him! | 快 追上他 |
[1:00:21] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:00:22] | Filthy rodent! | 肮脏的耗子 |
[1:00:39] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:01:21] | What would you do if your own name was a bad word? | 如果你的名字是耻辱的标志你怎么办 |
[1:01:27] | If John or Beth or Bill was an insult. | 假如汗仙或是悠鸟或者某狗代表耻辱 |
[1:01:32] | Well, that’s how Roscuro came to feel about who he was. | 那就是肉丝罗对自己出身的感受 |
[1:01:38] | When your heart breaks, it can grow back crooked. | 心一旦碎了 再怎么补也难恢复如初 |
[1:01:43] | It grows back twisted and gnarled and hard. | 会变得扭曲狭隘 铁石心肠 |
[1:01:49] | Even as he changed, roscuro still had longing. | 即使变了 肉丝罗依然有他的憧憬 |
[1:01:53] | But now he just longed for someone whose heart was as hardened as his was. | 但如今 他只想找个和他一样铁石心肠的人 |
[1:01:59] | Pretty princess. Pretty, pretty princess pie. | 美丽的公主 美丽的公主小妹 |
[1:02:05] | What a pretty princess! | 多么美丽的公主啊 |
[1:02:09] | My gloves. | 戴上手套 |
[1:02:11] | My comb. | 配上坠饰 |
[1:02:14] | My jewel-y, girly hat, all sitting on my princess head. | 镶满宝石的皇冠戴在公主我的头上 |
[1:02:24] | Who’s the pretty princess pumpkin pie? | 谁是漂亮的公主小妹 |
[1:02:33] | You are. | 你是 |
[1:02:34] | Right. I am. | 对 我是 |
[1:02:37] | You are. and you should be dressed in those clothes. | 你才是 你应该穿上那些漂亮的衣服 |
[1:02:41] | Quite right. I should. | 是的 没错 |
[1:02:44] | Mmm-hmm. and you should lounge in that bed. | 你应该睡公主的大床 |
[1:02:48] | Lounging. Lounging round, yes, the whole day! | 是啊 整天赖床 |
[1:02:53] | And you should be wearing that crown. | 你应该头戴皇冠 |
[1:02:57] | I should be wearing a frown? | 我应该愁眉苦脸? |
[1:02:58] | No. no, no, no. not a frown. A crown. | 不 不是愁眉苦脸 是皇冠 |
[1:03:02] | Wow! Can’t hear me own self think. | 我又幻听了 |
[1:03:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:03:18] | I’m here to help you. | 我来是为了帮你 |
[1:03:20] | I can’t be caught with a real rat in my bunk. | 不能让别人发现我床上有耗子 |
[1:03:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不那么想 |
[1:03:27] | And what if they find you with a painting of the princess? | 要是他们发现你有树公主的画像呢 |
[1:03:29] | You think that’s as bad as a rat? | 和发现一只老鼠的下场是不是一样 |
[1:03:32] | I want the same thing you do. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[1:03:46] | Allo? | 谁 |
[1:03:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:03:55] | I need it for a baby. | 拿给孩子用 |
[1:03:59] | No, not a baby! | 不 不是孩子 |
[1:04:01] | For milady. | 是树公主 |
[1:04:02] | I mean milady. | 我是说 树公主要用 |
[1:04:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:08] | To chop apples. | 用它切苹果 |
[1:04:10] | She’d like some apples. | 树公主喜欢吃苹果 |
[1:04:14] | Now turn and leave. | 转身离开 |
[1:04:15] | Now turn and leave. | 转身离开 |
[1:04:20] | No, no! just turn and leave. | 不 不是啦 是我们快闪 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, right. sorry. | 对哦 对不起 |
[1:04:25] | Sorry. bye. | 对不起 再见 |
[1:04:27] | Oh, I can’t hear you, see, because deaf, but… | 我听不见你的话 因为耳朵聋 |
[1:04:30] | A bit deaf. | 有点聋 |
[1:04:34] | You know, hurt is a funny thing. | 痛苦是件很狗血的事 |
[1:04:37] | The same thing that makes one person | 它能让人怒火中烧 |
[1:04:39] | Angry can put another person into grief. | 也能让人悲痛欲绝 |
[1:04:41] | Here, take care of me little princess. | 行行好 收养我的宝贝女儿吧 |
[1:04:44] | I can’t no more. | 她跟着我会吃苦的 |
[1:04:46] | Oh, I will. don’t worry. | 我会的 放心吧 |
[1:04:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:53] | Sorry. so, so sorry! | 对不起 实在对不起 |
[1:04:59] | Gregory always said that she had too much heart. | 姜丝总说 她心眼太多 |
[1:05:02] | And that’s why they had to put some of it on the outside. | 所以上帝就把多出来的移到了外面 |
[1:05:06] | But let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[1:05:07] | It’s hard to see something on your back. | 通常你很难看得到你背上长的东西 |
[1:05:10] | In fact, you can have a good heart and not even know it. | 事实上 冥冥之中 你可能就心存善念了 |
[1:05:14] | You can do this. you know you can. | 你能行的 知道不 |
[1:05:17] | I know I can. | 我能行的 |
[1:05:18] | She belongs in the dungeon | 她得被关进地牢 |
[1:05:20] | and you belong in the palace, like a princess. | 你才是金枝玉叶 千金之躯 |
[1:05:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:05:31] | I’m cleaning, ma’am. | 我在打扫 殿下 |
[1:05:33] | With rope? | 用绳子? |
[1:05:35] | It helps, ma’am. | 它很管用 殿下 |
[1:05:36] | Well, stop it. you look ridiculous. | 住手 你真是荒谬 |
[1:05:41] | Sorry, ma’am? | 你刚说什么 殿下? |
[1:05:42] | I said you look ridiculous. | 我说你可笑至极 |
[1:05:44] | Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous. | 可笑至极 |
[1:05:50] | – you can’t do this, mig. | 你不能这么做 米格 |
[1:05:51] | Seems I am, ma’am. | 我已经做了 殿下 |
[1:05:53] | You’ll get in a terrible amount of trouble. | 小心吃不了兜着走 |
[1:05:55] | Don’t listen. you’re the princess now. | 听着 你是公主了 |
[1:05:57] | I’m the princess now. | 我是公主了 |
[1:05:58] | And you belong in the palace. | 你是金枝玉叶 |
[1:06:00] | I belong in the palace. | 我是金枝玉叶 |
[1:06:02] | And she belongs in… | 而她得去地牢… |
[1:06:03] | No! you can’t do this! | 不 不要啊 |
[1:06:05] | Help! help! someone help me! | 救命 救命 谁来救救我 |
[1:06:08] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:11] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:23] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:29] | I’m in here! | 我在这 |
[1:06:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:35] | You filthy, stinking rat! | 你这肮脏卑鄙的耗子 |
[1:06:38] | You tricked me! | 竟敢欺骗我 |
[1:06:42] | here’s the spot, rats! | 就是这儿了 耗子们 |
[1:06:43] | What’s roscuro brought us, then? | 看看肉丝罗带了什么回来 |
[1:06:45] | hungry! yum! hungry now! | 快 看看 快点 |
[1:06:46] | Not yet, lads. no, no, you’ve got to wait. | 不行 伙计们 大家都得等着 |
[1:06:48] | It’s nowhere near dinnertime. | 还不到饭点呢 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, come on, smudge, I’m starving. | 快点 熊猫眼 我快饿死了 |
[1:06:57] | something special for dinner tonight. | 今晚有大餐 |
[1:07:00] | smells delicious! | 好香啊 |
[1:07:03] | smells human to me. a young one. | 闻起来像是人肉味 嫩嫩的 |
[1:07:05] | and not just any human. | 还不是一般人的味儿 |
[1:07:07] | – let’s have a look. -it’s the princess! | – 让我们看看嘛 – 是树公主! |
[1:07:09] | Oi, you’ll wait for your dinner like everyone else. | 去 你得跟别人一样等吃的 |
[1:07:11] | come on, smudge, give us a little look. | 拜托嘛 熊猫眼 就让我们看一眼 |
[1:07:12] | No, no, no! | 不行 不行 |
[1:07:13] | Boss doesn’t want her getting nervous. spoils the meat, doesn’t it? | 老大不想吓坏她 那会坏了味道 |
[1:07:20] | Milady! | 树公主 |
[1:07:22] | Psst! milady! | 嘿 树公主 |
[1:07:25] | Oh, my little mouse! it’s you. | 小老鼠 是你啊 |
[1:07:28] | I will deliver you from this evil, ma’am. | 我来救你脱离魔窟 树公主 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, no. just go find my father. | 不 快去找我父皇求救 |
[1:07:33] | Take this chain from around my neck. | 带上我脖子上的项链 |
[1:07:35] | To show him you are honest and truthful. | 它能证明你忠实可靠 |
[1:07:37] | Oh, I am! honest and truthful and loyal and… | 上苍为证 我诚实可信 忠心可表 |
[1:07:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:41] | But hurry. | 但要快点了 |
[1:07:43] | Here. take it. | 给 收好 |
[1:07:44] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[1:09:34] | – hey, did you get some? – oh, yeah. | – 吃了没? – 恩 正吃呢 |
[1:09:36] | Here you are, sir. | 请享用 先生 |
[1:09:37] | Fresh worms. | 新鲜的虫虫大餐 |
[1:09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:47] | Well done, roscuro! | 干得好 肉丝罗 |
[1:09:50] | You hear that? | 听见欢呼了吗 |
[1:09:52] | That’s all because of you. | 那都是你的功劳 |
[1:09:54] | Come, my friend. look at your handiwork. | 来吧 我的朋友 看看你的力作 |
[1:10:23] | King! king! sire, your daughter is in danger! | 陛下 您的女儿有危险 |
[1:10:26] | Sire, up here! | 陛下 这里 |
[1:10:28] | Your highness! please, sir! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:34] | Oh, come on. | 晕死 |
[1:10:42] | Hey, sire! | 陛下 |
[1:10:44] | Your highness! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:46] | Look, your highness! look! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:48] | Hello, mr. king! | 听见了吗 国王陛下 |
[1:10:50] | Hey, hello! | 喂 陛下 |
[1:10:54] | Down here! hello! down here! | 下面 陛下 我在下面 |
[1:10:56] | Listen, your daughter is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:10:57] | She’s in a dungeon! | 她被关在地牢里了 |
[1:10:59] | You’re the only one who can help! | 只有您才能救她 |
[1:11:00] | She sent me to get you! | 是树公主派我来找您的 |
[1:11:02] | Sir, please! sir… | 陛下 求求您了 陛下 |
[1:11:03] | Ooh! sire! | 陛下 |
[1:11:05] | Your highness! | 国王陛下 |
[1:11:06] | Look down here! whoa! | 我在下面 这里 |
[1:11:21] | Dad? dad, listen. you’ve got to help me. | 听我说 父亲 我需要您的帮助 |
[1:11:24] | But you’re dead! | 你已经死了啊… |
[1:11:26] | No. no, I’m not. I’m not dead! | 不 没有 我…我还没死… |
[1:11:27] | Now, listen. the princess is in danger. she’s locked in the dungeon. | 听我说 树公主有危险了 她被关在地牢里了 |
[1:11:30] | Oh, my golly, you’re dead. | 天哪 活见鬼了… |
[1:11:35] | Dad! dad, I’m not dead! | 父亲…父亲 我没死 |
[1:11:37] | Dad, I’m not dead! oh, dad, wake up, please! | 父亲 我真的没死 快醒醒 求您了 |
[1:11:45] | Furlough, listen. you’ve gotta help me. | 苏大树 你得帮我 |
[1:11:46] | You’re… | 你不已经… |
[1:11:48] | No. no, I’m not dead. | 不…不 我没死 |
[1:11:50] | Listen, the princess is in danger. | 听我说 树公主有危险 |
[1:11:51] | she’s locked in the cellar. | 她被关在地牢了 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, my god, you’re dead! | 妈妈咪啊 见鬼啦… |
[1:11:56] | No! | 别走 |
[1:11:58] | Guys? listen. | 朋友们 听我说 |
[1:12:00] | Okay, look. now, I’m not dead. | 好啦 我没死 |
[1:12:02] | Listen, the princess is in danger. | 听我说 树公主有危险 |
[1:12:03] | she’s locked in the cellar. | 她被关在地牢了 |
[1:12:06] | .. you’ve gotta help me! | 你们得帮我啊 |
[1:12:07] | Somebody? | 谁来帮帮我… |
[1:13:19] | Oh, I must have been… | 我肯定是… |
[1:13:26] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:14:33] | Look at you! you are still brewing tea. | 瞧瞧你 还是老样子 |
[1:14:37] | If you want to make a statement, what do I say? | 我早跟你说过 想显出自己风格的话 |
[1:14:40] | Make it a good one! | 就做个绝顶美味的汤吧 |
[1:14:43] | Ah, it’s so great to see you! | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[1:14:45] | Fantastic! | 妙极了 |
[1:14:49] | marjoram? | 加点媒墨角兰? |
[1:14:51] | Mmm-hmm. love it. perfect. | 爱死了 就是这个味 |
[1:14:52] | – ah! superbe! – bellissima! | – 赞呐 – 漂亮! |
[1:14:56] | Basil, will you look at that? | 八怪 瞧见没 |
[1:15:01] | Look up there! marge, come and have a look at this! | 快瞧那儿 叶子 快出来瞧瞧啊 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[1:15:16] | Cauliflower? | 花椰菜? |
[1:15:17] | Perfect. perfect, yes, it’s about time. | 没错 对 到时间放了 |
[1:15:19] | Basilico. | 罗勒(注:一种蔬菜) |
[1:15:21] | Eh, some celery? | 再加点芹菜? |
[1:15:23] | Hey, hello! | 你好 |
[1:15:24] | Good, celery. parsley, maybe. | 好 芹菜 欧芹更好点 |
[1:15:26] | The princess is in danger! – no, no, no. | – 树公主有危险了 – 不对 |
[1:15:28] | – garlic! should I use the garlic? – look down here! | – 大蒜 我得用到大蒜么? – 这里! 下边 |
[1:15:30] | – I mean not too much, but just a little bit. – oh, no, no, no, of course. | – 少许 别放太多了 – 不对 别 当然 |
[1:15:32] | – it is fantastic! – yes. | – 好香啊 – 当然 |
[1:15:34] | Bellissima! | 太漂亮了 |
[1:15:38] | The princess is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:15:44] | You are a cute little mouse. | 好可爱的小老鼠 |
[1:15:47] | Would you like some soup? | 想喝口汤吗 |
[1:15:49] | No, I don’t want… | 不 我不要 |
[1:15:50] | The princess is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:15:52] | And a talking mouse, too. | 又是只会说话的老鼠 |
[1:15:54] | Listen, you’ve gotta help me. | 听我说 你们得帮我 |
[1:15:55] | Perhaps a little cheese? | 还是要吃奶酪? |
[1:15:57] | No, I don’t want any cheese! | 不 我不要奶酪 |
[1:15:59] | The princess! she’s in danger! | 树公主她有危险了 |
[1:16:02] | She’s locked in the dungeon! | 她就关在地牢里 |
[1:16:05] | In the dungeon! | 地牢里 |
[1:16:06] | Oh, don’t be silly, my little mouse. | 别闹了小老鼠 |
[1:16:08] | Everything is fine! | 一切正常啊 |
[1:16:10] | The princess is perfectly safe up in her… | 树公主她在皇宫里高枕无忧呢 |
[1:16:28] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:16:30] | Boldo! | 泡菜 |
[1:16:31] | Look! it’s… | 快看啊 |
[1:16:34] | Boldo. | 泡菜 |
[1:16:36] | Where are you? | 人呢 |
[1:16:38] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[1:16:42] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:16:43] | chivalry! | 气概 |
[1:16:44] | bravery! | 勇敢 |
[1:16:45] | Honor! | 荣耀 |
[1:16:46] | Chivalry! bravery! honor! | 气概 勇敢 荣耀 |
[1:16:50] | I love it! | 爱死它了 |
[1:16:52] | Oh, it feels so good to be out of the kitchen! | 冲出厨房的感觉真赞! |
[1:16:55] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[1:16:57] | Into the breach! | 打败敌人! |
[1:17:01] | Down there. | 从这儿下去 |
[1:17:02] | Andiamo! | 我们上! |
[1:17:15] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[1:17:19] | My friends! | 朋友们 |
[1:17:21] | My friends, there are rats, and then there are rats! | 朋友们 耗子的天下 |
[1:17:31] | And I would like a huge round of applause for | 掌声响起来 |
[1:17:36] | Our good friend here | 为我们这位朋友欢呼 |
[1:17:38] | delivering us our princess! | 他为我们带来了树公主盛宴 |
[1:17:44] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 冲啊 |
[1:17:47] | Oi! hang on! where you going? help! | 等等 你去哪里 救命 |
[1:17:53] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:17:56] | Look at that! | 看那儿 |
[1:17:57] | Let’s get him, boys. | 伙计们 抓住他 |
[1:18:12] | Keep going! keep going! | 快跑 继续跑 |
[1:18:13] | Please! oh, no, get off of me! | 别 别爬我身上来 |
[1:18:20] | Nice shot! | 好脚法! |
[1:18:24] | That’s my onion! | 我滴洋葱啊 |
[1:18:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:52] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人听到吗 |
[1:18:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:58] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:02] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:05] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:15] | Oh, gor! | 天啊 |
[1:19:16] | What took you so long? | 天哪 你怎么才来 |
[1:19:18] | I’ve been screaming in here for over two hours. | 我已经在这儿叫两个多小时了 |
[1:19:24] | My little princess. | 我的小树公主 |
[1:19:30] | Rain. | 下雨了 |
[1:19:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:19:41] | Papa! papa, look! | 爸爸 爸爸 快看 |
[1:19:43] | Up there! | 看那儿 |
[1:19:46] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[1:20:03] | Go on, despereaux. | 快去救树公主 苏小鼠 |
[1:20:13] | Wait! wait just a moment! patience! | 再等会儿 耐心点 |
[1:20:21] | Not just yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[1:20:31] | The honor is all yours, my friend. | 由你来 朋友 |
[1:20:40] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:20:43] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:20:52] | Okay, | 好了 |
[1:20:52] | Remember when we said that grief was | 还记得我们曾说过 痛苦是 |
[1:20:55] | The strongest thing a person could feel? | 人能感觉到的最强烈的情感吗 |
[1:20:58] | Well, it isn’t. | 好吧 其实不是 |
[1:21:00] | It’s forgiveness. | 宽容才是 |
[1:21:02] | Because a single act of forgiveness can change everything. | 一个简单的宽容举动 能改变一切 |
[1:21:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:11] | You worthless little… | 你这没用的胆小鬼… |
[1:21:14] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:21:38] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:21:53] | Who let him out? | 谁把猫放出来的? |
[1:22:02] | Hey, you! | 小子 |
[1:22:03] | It’s that mouse! | 原来是这混球 |
[1:22:10] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:22:56] | Ah, if it isn’t our brave little knight. | 好你个无畏小骑士 |
[1:23:02] | – I wonder. – no! | – 我在想 – 不要 |
[1:23:04] | Should I finish you off myself or turn you into cat food? | 是让我亲手解决你呢 还是留给猫咪呢 |
[1:23:20] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 亲爱的小猫咪啊… |
[1:23:26] | What is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[1:24:03] | Please. nice kitty? | 别吃我 小猫咪 |
[1:24:08] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别吃我… |
[1:24:56] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 太感谢了 我的小绅士 |
[1:25:10] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:15] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 该说对不起的是我才对 |
[1:25:20] | I’m so, so sorry. you’ve no idea how sorry I am. | 太对不起你了 欠你的实在是太多太多了 |
[1:25:26] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:25:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:25:43] | So, you could call all of this a big misunderstanding if you wanted to. | 其实可以把一切当做一场大误会 |
[1:25:47] | A king was hurt, so he hurt a rat. | 国王因悲痛迁怒耗子 |
[1:25:51] | And a rat was hurt, so he hurt a princess. | 耗子因悲痛迁怒树公主 |
[1:25:55] | And a princess was hurt, so she hurt a servant girl, | 树公主因悲痛迁怒侍女 |
[1:25:58] | Without even meaning to do it. | 此乃无心之过 |
[1:26:01] | And that servant had been hurting for so long, | 侍女因长期悲痛 |
[1:26:03] | That almost nothing could make her feel better. | 对尘世几近绝望 |
[1:26:08] | But was it a mistake or was it just good luck? | 但这到底是不幸还是万幸呢 |
[1:26:13] | Because the servant girl went back to her farm. | 因为后来 侍女回到了农场 |
[1:26:16] | And the jailer finally found his princess. | 狱卒找到了他的宝贝女儿 |
[1:26:18] | And the king found something stronger than grief. | 国王战胜了悲伤 |
[1:26:22] | And the mice finally got rid of their fear. | 小鼠们也战胜了恐惧 |
[1:26:27] | And the people of dor lived side by side with their rats. | 可乐国的子民 与小鼠们和睦相处 |
[1:26:32] | All except one. | 除了海盗鼠 |
[1:26:33] | Who went back to sea and felt a cool breeze | 他重拾海上之旅 |
[1:26:36] | Each morning and the sun in his face every afternoon. | 每天享受海风拂面 |
[1:26:40] | And we’d tell you that they all lived happily ever after, but… | 他们都幸福快乐地生活着 但是… |
[1:26:46] | What fun is that? | 搞什么飞机啊 |