Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Talented Mr. Ripley(天才瑞普利)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Talented Mr. Ripley(天才瑞普利)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:天才瑞普利
英文名称:The Talented Mr. Ripley
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:25] If I could just go back. 如果我能重回过去.
[01:29] If I could rub everything out, 如果一切能够重来,
[01:31] starting with myself. 我会从我自己开始.
[01:35] Starting with borrowing a jacket. 从借一件外套开始
[01:38] Oh, such fleeting paradise 噢,稍纵即逝的天堂
[01:41] Such innocent delight 如此纯真的喜悦
[01:45] To love 为了去爱
[01:50] Be loved 被爱
[01:53] A lullaby 摇篮曲轻唱
[01:59] Then silence 随即是一片死寂
[02:10] Frances, that was lovely. 弗朗西斯,太动听了.
[02:12] I’m so glad. Thank you. 我很荣幸,谢谢.
[02:14] Congratulations. 恭喜.
[02:16] Marvelous.Most enjoyable. 太棒了.非常优美.
[02:19] Herbert Greenleaf.My wife, Emily. 赫伯特·格林立夫.这是我的妻子,埃米莉.
[02:22] Thank you.Tom Ripley. 谢谢.汤姆·瑞普雷.
[02:23] – How do you do ? – You were at Princeton. – 你好吗? – 你以前在普林斯顿.
[02:26] Most likely you’ll know our son,Dick. Dickie Greenleaf. 你很有可能认识我的儿子,迪克,迪克·格林立夫.
[02:29] I couldn’t help noticing your jacket. 我一眼就注意到了你的外套.
[02:31] Yes. 是的.
[02:32] Class of’56. 56届的.
[02:36] How is Dickie ? 迪克现在还好吗?
[02:39] We’ve enjoyed meeting you. 很高兴与见你.
[02:41] I do hope that you’ll come out and see us. 我希望你以后能常来看看我们.
[02:44] – Thank you. That’s very kind. – Both of you. -谢谢.你们实在是太好了. -二位都很好.
[02:47] – Herbert ? – Yes, yes. I very much hope so. -赫伯特? -是啊,是啊.我也很希望如此.
[02:50] Of course, Dickie’s idea of music is jazz. 当然,迪克喜欢爵士.
[02:53] – Oh, dear. – He has a saxophone. -噢,是吗. -他有个萨克斯管.
[02:56] To my ear,jazz is just noise. 在我听来,爵士根本就是噪音.
[02:59] Just an insolent noise. 不过是些靡靡之音.
[03:01] – Very nice to meet you. – And you. -很高兴见到你. -我也一样.
[03:04] – Sir. – We’ll see you at the shipyard. -先生. -我们在船厂见.
[03:06] – I hope to. – Good. -我也很期待. -很好.
[03:09] I have to run !I’m very late ! 我得赶快了!已经迟到了!
[03:13] – Ah, you were great ! – You were great. – 噢,你们简直太棒了! – 你也很棒.
[03:17] Darling couple,aren’t they ? 令人羡慕的一对,不是吗?
[03:20] Yes, they are.Exceptional young man. 是啊.出色的年轻人.
[03:25] – Thanks a lot for the jacket. – Thanks for filling in for me. -非常感谢你的外衣. -非常感谢替我出场.
[03:27] Take care of that wrist.Bye, Fran. 小心袖口.再见,弗朗.
[03:37] Believe me.Buy I.B.M. now, before it splits. 相信我.现在买下I.B.M.股,在它崩盘之前.
[03:40] You’ll make yourself a fortune. 你肯定能大赚一笔的.
[03:42] You think so ? 你真这么认为?
[04:20] Sorry.Sorry. 对不起.对不起.
[04:23] Sorry. 对不起.
[04:25] You’ve probably heard Dickie’s been living in Italy. 你可能也听说过迪克一直在意大利.
[04:28] Mongibello.South of Naples. 蒙吉.在那不勒斯南部.
[04:31] No kind of place at all. 一个不知名的小地方.
[04:33] – Good morning, sir. – Frank. -早上好,先生. -弗兰克.
[04:35] Marge,his young lady, 玛吉,她的女朋友,
[04:39] is supposedly writing some kind of book. 好像是在写什么书.
[04:41] God only knows what he does. 只有上帝知道他到底在干吗.
[04:43] By all accounts, they spend the whole time on the beach or in a sailboat. 据说他们成天呆在沙滩和游艇上.
[04:47] That’s my son’s talent..spending his allowance. 那就是我儿子的才能..花钱如流水.
[04:51] Could you ever conceive of going to Italy, Tom ? 你能否考虑去趟意大利,汤姆?
[04:54] Persuade my son to come home ? 劝我儿子回来?
[04:59] I’d pay you… 我会付你酬劳的…
[05:01] a thousand dollars. 1000美元.
[05:06] Well, I have always wanted to go to Europe, sir, but… 是这样,我一直希望能去欧洲看看,先生,但是…
[05:10] Good. Now you can go for a reason. 很好.现在你有了去那里的理由.
[05:29] Count Basie. 康特贝希.
[05:31] Duke Ellington ?I don’t know. 杜可艾林顿? 我听不出来.
[05:37] I don’t know. 我听不出来.
[05:41] I don’t know. 我听不出来.
[05:49] Dizzy Gillespie. 迪兹-吉利斯帕.
[05:52] My funny Valentine 我有趣的情人
[05:56] My funny Valentine. 我有趣的情人.
[05:58] -Sweet, funny Valentine -我甜蜜有趣的情人
[06:02] I don’t even know if this is a man or a woman. 我连这是个男人还是个女人都听不出来.
[06:22] Charlie Parker ? 查里帕克?
[06:24] Charlie Parker.I know it. It’s Bird. 查里帕克.我知道,是《伯德》这张专辑.
[06:30] Yes ! 对了!
[06:56] – Here. I’ll take it. – Thanks. -来,我来拿. – 谢谢.
[06:59] That thousand bucks should come in handy. 1000美元唾手可得.
[07:01] – Yes, sir. – I’ll get that. – 是啊,先生. – 我来开.
[07:08] – Thank you. – Sir. You’re gonna have a great trip. – 谢谢. – 先生,你的旅途会很愉快的.
[07:13] Mr. Greenleaf is personal friends with the Cunard people. 格林立夫先生和科纳德公司老板是老友.
[07:21] I can tell you, the Greenleaf name opens a lot of doors. 告诉你,格林立夫这个名字可是很管用的.
[08:02] – Do you speak English ? – What you name, please ? -你会说英语吗? -请问你的名字是?
[08:06] – Ripley. – Follow me. No problem. -瑞普雷. -跟着我吧.没问题.
[08:08] – Here, Signor Ripley. – Okay. -这儿,瑞普雷先生. -好的.
[08:12] Uh, there.That one. 嗯,那儿.那个.
[08:14] – This one. – Wait, is that all ? Count them. -这个. -请等一下,都齐了吗?点点看.
[08:17] Attenzione.Just one suitcase, Signor Ripley ? 呆会见.就一个箱子,瑞普雷先生?
[08:19] – Si. – Attenzione. -是的. -当心点.
[08:38] – What’s your secret ? – Excuse me ? -你的秘诀是什么? -什么?
[08:41] No, it’s just that..You are American, aren’t you ? 不,我的意思是..你是个美国人,是吗?
[08:44] No, it’s just that– 不,我是说–
[08:46] I have so much luggage,and you’re so, um, streamlined. 我有那么多行李,而你却,嗯,轻装上阵.
[08:51] It’s, you know,humiliating. 这,你知道,我都有点不好意思了.
[08:55] I’m Meredith,by the way. 顺便自我介绍一下,我叫梅瑞迪斯.
[08:57] – Hello, I’m Dickie. – Meredith Randall. – 你好,我叫迪克. – 梅瑞迪斯·兰德尔.
[09:02] – Um, Dickie Greenleaf. – Hello. -嗯,迪克·格林立夫. -你好.
[09:07] You’re not the shipping Greenleafs. 你不是造船大亨格林立夫家的吧.
[09:10] Oh, trying not to be. 哦,想不是来着.
[09:13] Trying to jump ship. 想跳船来着.
[09:14] So, uh, did they put your cases in the wrong pile ? 那么,嗯,他们刚刚把你的行李放错了地方吗?
[09:18] It’s just that, uh, you were in the “R” stand. 只不过,嗯,你刚才在”R”那一栏.
[09:22] I thought I saw you there. 我好像看到你在那儿了.
[09:26] My father wants me back in New York. 我的父亲想让我回纽约.
[09:29] He builds boats.I’d rather sail them. 他造船.我宁可乘船.
[09:32] So I travel under my mother’s name. 所以我以我母亲的姓来登记.
[09:35] – Which is… – Emily. -你母亲叫… -埃米莉.
[09:38] I’m just kidding. 开个玩笑而已.
[09:42] You know,the funny thing is, 你知道,很有趣的一件事,
[09:44] I’m not Randall either. 我也不是姓兰道尔.
[09:48] I’m Logue. 我姓罗吉.
[09:50] – As in… – As in the textile Logues. – 是… – 是从事纺织业的罗吉.
[09:53] Trying to shrug off the dress. 想抛开这个行当.
[09:56] – I travel under my mother’s name too. – Randall. -我也是以我母亲的姓旅游的. -兰道尔.
[09:58] Right. 是的.
[10:00] – Oh. – So, Rome, Rome, Rome. – Oh. – 那么,罗马,罗马,罗马.
[10:04] – We’re partners in disguise. Bye. – Bye. -我们看起来还挺配的.再见. -再见.
[11:25] “The fiancée has a face. “ “未婚妻有张脸. “
[11:52] Bird. 伯德.
[11:57] “This is my face. “ “这是我的脸. “
[12:33] So I guess you didn’t look at my new chapter. 我猜你没还看过我新写的一章.
[12:36] I will, Marge.I promise. 我会的,玛吉.我保证.
[12:39] It’s just been too hot. 不过是太热了.
[12:50] If I make dinner at my place tonight,maybe you could look at it then. 如果我今晚我为你做晚餐,你可以顺便看看.
[12:53] Dickie Greenleaf? 迪克格林立夫?
[12:55] – Who’s that ? – It’s Tom. Tom Ripley. -你是? -汤姆,汤姆·瑞普雷.
[12:59] Tom Ripley ? 汤姆瑞普雷?
[13:01] – We were at Princeton together. – Okay. -我们在普林斯顿是同学. -是吗.
[13:04] Did we know each other ? 我们认识?
[13:08] Hello.Well, I knew you, so… 你好.呃,我认识你,所以…
[13:10] I suppose you must have known me. 我猜你也该认识我.
[13:14] Princeton’s like a fog. 普林斯顿是一团雾.
[13:16] America’s like a fog. 美国也是一团雾.
[13:19] This is Marge Sherwood.Tom…Sorry, what is it ? 我叫玛吉·舍伍德.汤姆…对不起,贵姓?
[13:23] – Ripley. – How do you do ? -瑞普雷. -你好吗?
[13:24] How do you do, Marge ? 你好,玛吉?
[13:28] – What are you doing in Mongi ? – Nothing. -你在蒙吉干吗? -没什么.
[13:30] Nothing much. 没什么事.
[13:32] Just passing through. 不过是经过而已.
[13:34] – Passing through ? – Yeah. -经过? -是呀.
[13:37] You’re so white. 你可真白.
[13:42] Did you ever see a guy so white, Marge ? 你看见过这么白的男人吗,玛吉?
[13:44] Gray, actually. 灰色,事实上是.
[13:46] It’s just an undercoat. 就像件内衣一样.
[13:49] – Say again ? – You know, a primer. -再说一遍? -你知道,刚入门.
[13:55] That’s funny. 真有趣.
[13:57] Margie likes that ’cause she’s so white too. 玛吉喜欢皮肤白的人,因为她自己就很白.
[14:00] Yes, I do,and you’re not funny. 是呀,我是很白,而你一点也不幽默.
[14:02] You should come and have lunch with us before you go. 在你走之前请务必来和我们共进午餐.
[14:04] – Yes, Dickie ? – Sure, anytime. – 好吗,迪克? – 当然,什么时候都可以.
[14:07] Well, 很好,
[14:09] coincidence. 真是巧啊.
[14:16] I don’t remember him. 我一点也不记得他.
[14:18] That’s so funny. 真够搞笑的.
[14:26] Silvana ! Hey ! 希尔维那!嗨!
[14:30] I’ve been looking all over for you. 我到处找你.
[14:33] Where’ve you been hiding ? 你躲哪儿去了?
[14:35] Today you’re looking for me. Where’ve you been the rest of the week ? 今天你倒找我来了.剩下一星期都死哪儿去了?
[14:38] You’re always working.Come on. Get on. 你总在工作. 来吧.上来.
[14:41] With the American girl ? 和那个美国女孩在一起?
[14:44] – Hold on to me. – I hate you. -抓紧我. -我恨死你了.
[14:46] – Huh ? – I hate you! -啊? -我恨死你了!
[14:51] Did you suddenly forget where I lived? 你是不是连我住哪里都忘了?
[14:53] I know. I’m late.I’m a swine. 我知道了.我来晚了.我是一头猪.
[14:55] – It’s 4:00. – I just woke up. -四点了. -我刚起床.
[14:57] – Ohh. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -哦. -我很抱歉.对不起.
[15:00] – You just woke up. – Fausto and I took the boat out. – 你才起床. – 福斯托和我出去划船了.
[15:03] We were fishing, and then it was dawn,and we caught absolutely nothing. 我们去打鱼,天才刚亮,我们什么都没捕到.
[15:06] Mmm, yes, well,we ate everything without you. 嗯,是吗,那好,我们没等你一起吃饭.
[15:11] – We ? – Yes. – 我们? – 是啊.
[15:13] – Tom Ripley’s here. – Who ? -汤姆·瑞普雷来了. -谁?
[15:18] – Tom. Hello. – Hi. -汤姆.你好. -你好.
[15:21] -Hello. -How are you? Thought you’d disappeared. -你好. -你还好吧? 我们以为你失踪了呢.
[15:24] – We were gonna send out a search party. – No. -我们都想派个搜索队去找你了. -没有.
[15:27] No, still here. 没有,还在这儿呢.
[15:29] Tom was telling me about his journey. 汤姆在和我谈论他的旅途.
[15:31] Made me laugh so hard I almost got a nosebleed. 我笑得鼻血都要喷出来了.
[15:35] – Is that good ? – Shut up. – 那不是很爽? – 闭嘴.
[15:39] I’m sorry.I’m sorry. 我很抱歉.我很抱歉.
[15:42] I’m despicable.But I love you. 我是很可耻.不过我爱你.
[15:44] – Do you love me ? Do you love me ? – I’m intruding. -你爱我吗?你爱我吗? -我煞风景了.
[15:47] Can you mix a martini ? 你能替我调杯马提尼酒?
[15:52] – Sure. – I’ll do it. – 当然. – 我去吧.
[15:56] – Ohh. – I make a fabulous martini. – 哦. -我调的马提尼酒很棒.
[16:03] Everybody should have one talent. What’s yours ? 每个人都应该有一样才能.你的是什么?
[16:07] Forging signatures, 伪造签名,
[16:09] telling lies, impersonating practically anybody. 撒谎,模仿别人.
[16:12] That’s three. Nobody should have more than one talent. 超过三样了.没有人应该拥有一种以上的才能.
[16:17] Okay,do an impression. 好吧,来试试看.
[16:20] – Now ? – Yeah. – 现在? – 是啊.
[16:22] The only talent my son has… 我儿子唯一的一项才能就是…
[16:25] is for cashing his allowance. 花钱如流水.
[16:30] – What ? – Oh, I like to sail. – 什么? -哦,我喜欢航行.
[16:32] Believe me,I love to sail. 相信我,我喜欢航行.
[16:34] – Instead, I make boats. – Stop ! – 真的,我造船. – 住嘴!
[16:36] – Other people sail them. – It’s too much ! – 其他人乘它们远航. – 够了!
[16:39] You’re making all the hairs on my neck stand up. 你让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩.
[16:41] Oh, yes. Jazz.Oh, jazz. Let’s face it. 哦,是啊.爵士.哦.爵士.让我们看看.
[16:44] It’s just, uh–It’s just insolent noise. 那不过是,那不过是–那不过是靡靡之音罢了.
[16:48] I feel like he’s here. 好像他真来了一样.
[16:50] Horrible, like the old bastard’s here. 太可怕了,就像那个老混蛋真来了似的.
[16:53] Good. 太棒了.
[16:54] That’s brilliant. -太棒了.
[16:56] Brilliant !How do you know him ? -太棒了!你是怎么认识他的?
[16:58] Oh, I met him in New York. 噢,我和他在纽约见过面.
[17:00] Marge !Marge, this is scary. 玛吉!玛吉,真是太吓人了.
[17:03] You’ve got to hear this.Meet my father, 你得来听听.见过我父亲,
[17:05] Herbert Richard Greenleaf 1. 赫伯特·理查德·格林立夫一世.
[17:07] Pleasure to meet you.Dickie’s made a fine catch. 很高兴见到你迪克的眼光不错.
[17:11] – Uncanny ! – I know Emily thinks so. -真不可思议! -我知道埃米莉一定也是这么想的.
[17:13] – I don’t get it. – It’s uncanny. -我弄不明白. -太不可思议了.
[17:16] Could you ever conceive of going to Italy, Tom, 你能不能考虑去一趟意大利,汤姆,
[17:19] and, uh, bringing him back ? 然后,嗯,把他带回来?
[17:22] – What ? – I’d pay you. -什么? -我会付给你酬劳.
[17:25] If you would go to Italy, 如果你愿意去意大利,
[17:27] persuade my son to come home,I’d pay you a thousand dollars. 劝我儿子回家来,我会付给你1000美金.
[17:33] I’m never going back. 我绝不会回去.
[17:35] To actually hire somebody to come all the way here… 还雇人大老远地跑这儿来…
[17:38] to drag me back home… 把我拉回去…
[17:40] Got to be a little insane, doesn’t he ? 肯定是神经有点毛病了,是不是?
[17:42] – Ciao, Fausto.- – 你好,福斯托.
[17:48] – This is Tom. – Ciao, Tom. -这位是汤姆. -你好,汤姆.
[17:53] – I’m never going back. – No, I think… -我绝不会回去的. -不过,我想…
[17:56] Your mother, her illness,I think that’s… 你母亲,她的病,我觉得那样有点…
[17:58] It’s got nothing to do with my mother. 这和我妈妈一点关系都没有.
[18:01] She’s had leukem…This is what makes me boil about him. 她有白血病…这更让我厌烦他.
[18:05] He wants me back.He wants me back. 是他想让我回去.是他想让我回去.
[18:08] It’s got nothing to do with my mother. 这和我母亲一点关系都没有
[18:10] – Look, I don’t know… 你看,我不明白…
[18:11] Go back.Go back to New York. 回去.回纽约去.
[18:13] Or call him, if you can find a telephone that works, 要么就给他打个电话,如果你能找得到可用的电话,
[18:15] and tell him wild horses wouldn’t drag me back to him or his shipyard. 告诉他就是野马也不能把我拉回他跟他那个船坞那儿去.
[18:22] – Hi, Tom. – Hi. -嗨,汤姆. -嗨.
[18:25] Marge, Tom’s saying good-bye. 玛吉,汤姆来告别.
[18:27] Oh, I’ll come down. 噢,我来了.
[18:31] So, uh, did you speak to my father ? 那么,嗯,你和我爸爸说过了吗?
[18:33] Oh, you were right…about the telephones. 哦,你是对的…关于电话.
[18:36] – I told you. – There are no lines. – 我告诉过你. – 根本连电话线都没有.
[18:38] – There’s some problem. – That’s Italy. – 没问题. – 这就是意大利.
[18:43] Tom. You’re off ?What are your plans ? 汤姆.你要走了?你有什么打算?
[18:46] Oh, back, I suppose,as slow as I can. Oh ! 哦,回去,我想,越慢越好.噢!
[18:50] This bag ! 这个破包!
[18:54] Hey.You like jazz. 嗨.你喜欢爵士.
[18:58] I love jazz. 我爱爵士.
[19:01] This is the best. 这是最好的.
[19:03] Baker, Rollins. 贝克尔,罗林斯.
[19:07] Marge says she likes jazz,but she thinks Glenn Miller’s jazz. 玛吉说她喜欢爵士,但是她以为格兰-米勒叫爵士.
[19:10] – I never said that ! – Bird. -我可从没那么说过! -《伯德》.
[19:12] That’s jazz. 这才是爵士.
[19:15] Bird ? Ask me the name of my sailboat. 《伯德》? 问问我我的游艇叫什么名字.
[19:17] I don’t know. What’s the name of your sailboat ? 我不知道.你的游艇叫什么?
[19:19] Look ! Look !Bird ! 看啊!看啊!伯德!
[19:21] Which is ridiculous. Boats are female. 这太荒谬了.船是女性化的.
[19:24] Everyone knows you can’t call a boat after a man. 谁都知道你不能给一只船取个男人的名字.
[19:28] He’s not a man. He’s a god. 他不是男人,他是上帝.
[19:29] Okay, we’re going to Naples. 好,我们一起去那不勒斯.
[19:30] There’s a club…It’s not a club, it’s a cellar. 那儿有个俱乐部…也不算是个俱乐部,是个地下室.
[19:33] -It’s vile. -Yes, it’s vile. You don’t have to come. -很烂. -是的,很烂.你不一定要来.
[19:36] It’s great. It’s..It’s great.You’re gonna love it. 太棒了. 太..太棒了.你会喜欢它的.
[20:10] How are you ? 你好吗?
[20:15] Oh ! 哦!
[20:55] That’d be cool.Bring him up. 那太棒了.把他带上来.
[21:01] Tom Ripley ! 汤姆·瑞普雷!
[21:05] Come on !Get on up here ! 来呀!快上来!
[21:10] – Yeah !- -吔!
[21:14] I’ll tell you when to join the chorus. 我会告诉你从什么时候开始唱的.
[21:16] Come on. 来吧.
[21:27] Okay.Together ! 好.一起来!
[22:09] I bumped into an old friend from Princeton, 我遇到了一个普林斯顿的同学,
[22:11] – a fellow called Tom Ripley.- -一个叫汤姆·瑞普雷德家伙.
[22:14] He says he’s going to haunt me until I agree… 他说他会一直缠着我直到我同意…
[22:17] to go back to New York… 和他一起…
[22:21] with him. 回纽约.
[22:28] Afternoon. 下午好.
[22:31] What time is it ? 几点了?
[22:33] – Oh, God. – “Go back to New York with him.” -噢, 天. – “和他一起回纽约.”
[22:36] – Here… – You always type your letters ? – 这儿… – 你总是打印信件?
[22:41] – That should be two T’s. – I can’t write, and I can’t spell. -这儿应该是两个”T”. -我不会写,我也不会拼.
[22:45] It’s the privilege of a first-class education. 这就是一流教育赋予的特权.
[22:48] Your room’s upstairs at the back. 你的房间在后面楼上.
[22:50] I think Ermalinda made up the bed. Ermalinda ! 我想厄玛琳达已经整理好了床铺,厄玛琳达!
[22:55] – This is so good of you. – Don’t say it again. -你真是太好了. -别再提了.
[23:02] Now that you’re a double agent and we’re going to string my dad along, 现在你是个双面间谍了,我们一起合谋来骗我父亲,
[23:05] what if we were to buy a car with your expense money ? 你说我们用你的佣金买辆车怎么样?
[23:08] – Okay. – Great. – 好啊. – 太好了.
[23:11] – Hello, Tom. – Hello. -你好,汤姆. -你好.
[23:12] Marge, Marge,what do you think ? 玛吉,玛吉,你说怎么样?
[23:15] Little Ciquencento with my dad’s money ? 用我爸爸的钱买辆小车?
[23:17] Oh, please, Dickie.You can’t even drive a car. 哦,拜托,迪克.你连车都不会开.
[23:20] – You can’t even drive. – What we need urgently is an icebox. -你连车都不会开. -我们现在需要的是个冰箱.
[23:23] What do you think ? Agree with me,and I’ll be your friend for life. 你怎么认为?同意我吧,我保证我们会成为终生的朋友.
[23:27] – I absolutely agree with Marge. – Hmm. -我完全同意玛吉. -嗯.
[23:31] Icebox. Icebox. 冰箱.冰箱.
[23:46] So, what, is he gonna move in with you ? 那么,什么,他会搬来和你一起住?
[23:48] It’ll just be for a little while.He can be– He makes me laugh. 就一段时间.他能–他能让我发笑.
[23:53] – Okay, darling. – Promise you’d say ? -好吧,亲爱的. -保证?
[23:56] – No, I like him. – Marge, you like everybody. -不,我喜欢他. -玛吉,你谁都喜欢.
[24:00] Don’t like you. 不喜欢你.
[24:03] Then I’ll go to your place and you can move in with Tom. 那我会搬去你那儿,你和汤姆一起住好了.
[24:15] I like him. 我喜欢他.
[24:17] Marge, you like everybody. 玛吉,你谁都喜欢.
[24:25] No, I like him. -不,我喜欢他.
[24:28] Marge, you like everybody. 玛吉,你谁都喜欢.
[24:33] Now you’ll find out why Miss Sherwood always shows up for breakfast. 现在你知道为什么舍伍德小姐总是会在早餐时出现.
[24:36] It’s not love.It’s my coffee machine. 不是爱.是我的咖啡机.
[24:39] Ever since Ermalinda showed him how to make his own espresso, 自从厄玛琳达教他怎样自己煮咖啡,
[24:42] he feels like quite the grownup. 他就觉得自己是成人了.
[24:44] -I bought the coffee machine. – Oh, darling, is that for me ? -是我买的咖啡机. -噢,亲爱的,那杯是给我的?
[24:47] This is for Tom, because he didn’t complain. 这杯是给汤姆的, 因为他不会抱怨.
[24:49] That ring is superb. 那戒指太美了.
[24:52] Oh, Tom, I love you.See ? 噢,汤姆,我爱你.知道了吧?
[24:55] Ooh ! I had to promise,capital “P,” never to take it off. 唔!我还得很郑重地发誓,决不取下它.
[25:00] Otherwise, I’d give it to you. 要不然,我会把它送给你.
[25:01] Isn’t it great ? I found it in Naples. 是不是很棒? 我在那不勒斯淘到的.
[25:03] I had to bargain for it for about two weeks. 我为了买下它整整还了两周的价.
[25:06] I hope it wasn’t cheap,Marge. 我希望它不便宜,玛吉.
[25:09] – Oh, it was. – -哦,是很便宜.
[25:11] I have to get a birthday present for Frances, so perhaps you could help me. 我得为弗朗西斯买件生日礼物,也许你能帮帮我.
[25:15] – Who’s Frances ? – My fiancée. -谁是弗朗西斯? -我的未婚妻.
[25:18] Engaged ?You’re a dark horse, Ripley. 订婚了?你可真是出其不意啊,瑞普雷.
[25:21] – Who is she ? – Your parents met her. -她是谁? -你的父母见过她.
[25:23] Oh, God.Oh, I can just imagine. 哦,天啊.噢,我能想象.
[25:27] “If only Dickie would settle down. “如果迪克能成家该多好.
[25:29] Doesn’t every parent deserve a grandchild ?” 每一对父母都该有个孙子不是吗?”
[25:31] Oh, God.Never. Never. 哦,天.决不.决不.
[25:34] I swear on your ring, Marge,I’m never going back. 我以你的戒指发誓,玛吉,我永远也不回去.
[25:39] – Say when to pull. – Pull now. Pull. -告诉我什么时候该拉. -现在拉.拉.
[25:42] It’s not pulling.I’m doing it wrong. 那不是在拉.我做错了.
[25:47] – Better now, huh ? – Okay, okay, okay. -现在好点了,嗯? -好,好,好.
[25:49] We’ll make a sailor of you yet. 就由你来开船了.
[25:51] You’re doing really well. 你做得很不错.
[25:54] – All right. Bar’s open. – Yes, please. -好了.酒吧时间. -好,请.
[25:57] Hey, can we sail to Venice ? 嗨,我们能开船去威尼斯吗?
[25:59] Sure. I love Venice. 好啊.我爱威尼斯.
[26:02] “See Venice and die.”Isn’t that right ? Or is it Rome ? “看到威尼斯死而无憾.”是吗? 要么应该是罗马?
[26:05] – Is it Rome ? – I have to see Venice. -是罗马吗? -我得说是威尼斯.
[26:08] You do something and die, don’t you ?Okay. 你做了一些事情后便死而无憾了,不是吗?
[26:11] Venice is on the list. 威尼斯就是其中之一
[26:12] And Rome. 还有罗马.
[26:15] Do you ski ? 你会滑雪吗?
[26:19] Ah, no, no.Don’t tell me. 啊,不是吧,不是吧.别说真是这样.
[26:22] You’re a lost cause.That’s the next thing to deal with. 你完了.这是接下来要做的一件事.
[26:26] Christmas, we’re planning a skiing trip to Cortina. 圣诞节,我们打算去科尔蒂纳滑雪.
[26:28] – Excellent skiing. Excellent. Marge. – Yes ? -很棒的滑雪.太棒了.玛吉. -什么?
[26:31] Unbelievable.Tom can’t ski either. 不可思议.汤姆连滑雪都不会.
[26:34] – We’ll have to teach him that too. – Thank you. -我们还得再教他滑雪. -谢谢.
[26:39] Such low class, Marge.Does this guy know anything ? 太掉价了,玛吉.这家伙有没有什么会的?
[26:43] Good thing we’re not getting married soon. 我们还没快结婚真是幸事.
[26:45] We’d have to invite Tom on our honeymoon. 否则我们还得请汤姆和我们共度蜜月.
[26:51] Oh, I hated New York.That whole Park Avenue crowd. 哦,我恨纽约.恨拥挤的帕克大道.
[26:54] So I fled to Paris to work on my book. 所以我飞去巴黎打算专心写我的书.
[26:56] And I was always going to this cafe in Monmartre… 我经常会去蒙特利尔的一家咖啡馆…
[27:00] with Jean-Jaques. 和让-让克一起.
[27:02] And Dickie would play “My Funny Valentine.” 迪克会演奏《我有趣的情人》
[27:05] It was only later that I found out he only knows about six songs. 只是我后来才发现原来他就会那六首曲子.
[27:11] Anyway, I looked forward to seeing him, I suppose. 不过,我很想见见他,我想.
[27:39] Hey, hey, Signor Greenleaf ! 嗨,嗨,格林立夫先生!
[27:43] You’re not at my place by 7.:00,Tom and I are running off together. 你七点还没到我那儿,汤姆和我打算私奔了.
[27:47] – Okay, fine. – Oh, Dickie ! -好啊,很好. -噢,迪克!
[28:00] Oh, hold on.Hold on. 哦,等会儿.等会儿.
[28:03] Silvana, Silvana 希尔维那,希尔维那
[28:07] You make me smile 你让我微笑
[28:09] I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈.
[28:18] – You’re breaking my ribs ! – What ? -你快把我的肋骨压断了! -什么?
[28:23] You’re breaking my ribs ! 你快把我的肋骨压断了!
[28:28] But don’t 但是请不要
[28:31] Change a hair for me 为我改变一丝一毫
[28:37] Not if you care 如果你
[28:39] For me 真爱我
[28:44] Stay, little Valentine 留下,小瓦伦丁
[28:50] Stay 留下
[28:57] Each day 每一天
[28:59] Is Valentine’s Day 都是情人节
[29:10] Ohh ! 噢!
[29:12] I could fuck this icebox,I love it so much. 我都能干这只冰箱了,我太爱它了.
[29:19] So, what did you actually do in New York ? 那么,你在纽约是做什么的?
[29:22] Played piano in a few places.I told you. 四处弹钢琴.我告诉过你.
[29:26] Well, that’s one job.You told me a lot of jobs. 好,那只是一份工作.你说过你有好几份工作.
[29:28] Few places.That’s a few jobs. 好几个地方.那就是好几份工作了.
[29:31] The mysterious Mr. Ripley. 神秘的瑞普雷先生.
[29:33] Marge and I spend hours speculating. 玛吉和我花了好些时间推测.
[29:36] Anyway, I don’t even want to think about New York. 无论如何,我连想都不愿想到纽约.
[29:39] Are you ready ? 准备好了吗?
[29:42] – Cold beer. Thank you, Dad. – Okay. – 冰啤酒.谢谢,老爸. – 好.
[29:47] Copy out from here. 从这儿开始抄.
[29:50] You bring this with you to Europe ? 你把这个一起带到欧洲来了?
[29:52] You gonna write something ? 你打算写吗?
[29:53] I love the fact that you brought Shakespeare with you but no clothes. 我注意到你带来了莎士比亚却没带来衣服.
[29:57] Ermalinda says you wash out the same shirt every night. Is that true ? 厄玛琳达告诉我你每天晚上都洗同一件衬衫,是吗?
[30:00] No. I have more than one shirt. 没有.我的衬衫不止一件.
[30:02] She can do that for you. 她会帮你洗的.
[30:04] Anyway, just wear some of my stuff. 不过,你也可以穿我的衣服.
[30:07] Wear anything you want. Most of it’s ancient. 随便穿.大多都有些旧了.
[30:12] Now your signature. 现在签个名.
[30:17] Not Dickie.Your signature. 不是这样迪克.你的签名.
[30:31] Without the glasses,you’re not even ugly. 不带眼镜,你还挺帅的.
[30:35] I don’t need them because I never read. 我不需要眼镜,因为我从来不看书
[30:40] – How do I look ? – Like Clark Kent. -我看起来怎么样? -像克拉克-肯特.
[30:45] – Now Superman. – Superman. -现在是超人了. -超人.
[30:52] – Okay. – I know. -好. -我知道了.
[30:55] It’s like a kid’s. See this, 这像个小孩子写的.看见没有,
[30:57] the “S” and the “T” ? Fine, vulnerable. 这个 “S”和”T”?看起来很脆弱.
[31:00] That’s pain.That’s secret pain. 那是痛苦.那是不为人知的痛苦.
[31:03] Well, that must be a very deep secret, 好啊,那一定是个隐藏的非常深的秘密,
[31:05] ’cause I don’t know about it. 连我自己都不知道.
[31:06] Hmm. There’s nothing more naked than your handwriting. 嗯.没有什么能比你的笔迹更能泄漏你心底的秘密.
[31:09] See how nothing’s quite touching the line ? 没有字是挨着线的,看到吗?
[31:12] – That’s vanity. – Well, we certainly know that’s true. -那是空虚. -呃, 我们都知道就是这样.
[31:22] Do you have any brothers ? 你有兄弟吗?
[31:25] No. 没有.
[31:28] No brothers,no sisters. 没有兄弟,没有姐妹.
[31:32] Me neither. 我也一样.
[31:35] Nor does Marge. 玛吉也一样.
[31:38] All only children. 都是独子.
[31:47] What does that mean ? 这意味着什么?
[31:51] Means we’ve never shared a bath. 意味着我们从未和人共用一个浴池.
[31:58] And I’m cold.Can I get in ? 我很冷.我能进来吗?
[32:07] No. 不能.
[32:12] I didn’t mean with you in it. 我不是说和你一起.
[32:18] Okay. 好吧.
[32:22] Get in. I’m like a prune anyway. 进来吧.我也该去修修边幅了.
[32:48] It is me.It’s an old picture. 这是我.不过是年代久远罢了.
[32:50] Every time ! “Is it you ?It doesn’t look like you.” 每次都是这样! “是你吗?看起来不像你.”
[32:53] God ! 天!
[32:55] Letters..Greenleaf and for Ripley. 信..格林立夫写给瑞普雷的.
[32:58] Ooh. Fran. “I miss you.When are you coming home ? 噢.弗朗. “我想念你.你什么时候回来?
[33:01] Stop telling me what an incredible time you’re having. 别告诉我你在那儿过得有多开心.
[33:04] – How much you love Dickie. – Whoo ! -或是你又多爱迪克. -哇噢!
[33:06] And Marge and Mongibello.” 爱玛吉和蒙吉.”
[33:09] And this one, I think, is from your father. 这封信,我认为是你父亲写的.
[33:15] – Let me see it. What does he say ? – He’s getting impatient. -让我看看.他说了些什么? -他开始不耐烦了.
[33:20] He wants me to reassure him that you’re going to be home by Thanksgiving. 他想让我保证你能在感恩节前赶回去.
[33:25] You’ve got to get a new jacket. Really. 你得买件新外套了,真的.
[33:28] You must be sick of wearing the same clothes. 老穿一件衣服,你一定觉得很厌烦了.
[33:30] I can’t. I can’t keep spending your father’s money. 我不能.我不能老花你父亲的钱.
[33:33] I love how responsible you are. 我喜欢你的责任感.
[33:36] My dad should make you chief accountant or something. 我爸爸会让你做个首席会计之类的工作.
[33:39] Or when I take over, 或者等我接管的时候,
[33:40] which is never, I will. 我想那是不可能发生了,我聘你.
[33:42] Okay. When you take over,which is never, I’ll accept. 好的. 当你接管的时候,反正遥遥无期,我接受.
[33:46] Let me buy you a jacket. 让我给你买件外套.
[33:47] When we get to Rome, there’s a great place… 当我们一起去罗马的时候,那儿有个极好的地方…
[33:48] – Battistoni. – Battistoni. -巴蒂斯多尼. -巴蒂斯多尼.
[33:56] Roma, we’re taking Tom to Roma 罗马,我们带汤姆去罗马
[33:59] We’re going to a-Roma 我们一起去罗马
[34:10] Buongiorno.Nice sweater. 早上好.漂亮的毛衣.
[34:13] Where do we get a carrozza for the Forum ? 我们应该到哪儿雇辆马车去广场?
[34:15] – Can we just hire any of them ? – Relax. -我们能雇他们吗? -放松点.
[34:18] Relax ! 放松点!
[34:20] It’s just there’s so much to do in a single day. 只是今天一天要做的事情太多了.
[34:23] The most important question is where to eat. 最重要的事是我们该去哪儿吃饭.
[34:25] I hope Freddie made a reservation. 我希望弗雷迪已经订好了位子.
[34:27] Freddie ? 费雷迪?
[34:29] Freddie.Freddie Miles. 费雷迪.费雷迪·迈尔斯.
[34:33] Freddie’s organizing the Cortina skiing trip. 是费雷迪组织的科尔蒂纳滑雪游.
[34:35] Oh. 噢.
[34:37] Oh, here he is. 噢,他来了.
[34:43] – Frederico ! – Comestai ? -弗朗西斯科! -你好吗?
[34:50] Oh, God, don’t you want to fuck every woman you see just once ? 哦,天,你是不是看到每个女人都想上一次?
[34:54] – Only once ? – Absolutely. Once. Ciao. – 就一次? – 当然.就一次.你好.
[34:57] – Tom Ripley, Freddie Miles. – Tom. -汤姆·瑞普雷,弗雷迪·迈尔斯. -汤姆.
[34:59] I mean, hey, if I’m late,think what her husband’s saying. 我是指,嗨,如果我这也叫晚,想想看她老公会怎么说.
[35:04] – You look gorgeous. – As always. -你看起来棒极了. -和往常一样.
[35:08] So, mangiare. 那么,吃饭.
[35:10] Si. I got us a table outside at Fabrizio’s. Tommy. 好. 我在法布里兹奥订了张桌子.汤米.
[35:13] Outstanding. I tell you, 太棒了.我告诉你,
[35:15] I’m so cabin-crazy with Mongi. 我快被蒙吉那个小地方给困死了.
[35:16] I know. I was there. 我知道,我去过那儿.
[35:33] Look, Tom, we got to go to a club and meet some friends of Freddie’s. 看,汤姆,我们得去一个俱乐部见见弗雷迪的一群朋友.
[35:36] The best thing is, if you want to be a tourist, grab a cab now, 如果你想去游玩,最好现在就去叫辆车
[35:40] and I’ll meet you at the railway station. 我会和你在火车站碰头.
[35:42] What club ? 哪家俱乐部?
[35:46] Freddie’s arranged it with some of the skiing crowd. 弗雷迪和滑雪团一些人安排的.
[35:51] Come if you want, but I thought you wanted to go sightseeing. 你想来就来吧,不过我以为你想去观光.
[35:53] I do, and then maybe get the jacket and what have you. 我是想,也许还会去买件外套,你说过的.
[35:56] Dick !You gotta hear this. 迪克!你得来听听这个.
[36:00] Listen, just take one of mine when we get back. 听着,先穿我的,等我们回来再说.
[36:03] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[36:08] Come on ! 好吧!
[36:19] Ciao.Have fun, okay ? 再见.玩得开心点,好吗?
[36:34] You said to make sure you didn’t miss the train. Leaves at 8:00. 你说过要确定你不会错过火车,8:00发车.
[36:40] Have a good time. 玩得开心点.
[36:42] See ya, Tommy. 再见,汤米.
[37:29] If I meant anything to her 如果我对她来说还有意义
[37:34] I’d be brave, and here’s the song I’d bring to her 我会勇敢,我将会对她唱这首歌
[37:38] I’d sing to her 我会对她唱道
[37:42] May I be the only one 也许我是唯一一个
[37:45] To say I 对她说
[37:48] Really fell in love the day I 在我第一次见到你的时候
[37:52] First set eyes on you 我就深深地爱上了你
[37:58] – May I – What are you doing ? -我能否 -你在干吗?
[38:02] Oh. I was just amusing myself. 哦.我只是在自娱自乐罢了.
[38:06] – Sorry. – I wish you’d get out of my clothes. -对不起. -我希望你能脱下我的衣服.
[38:10] Do you have my shoes on too ? 你是不是还穿了我的鞋?
[38:12] You said I could pick out a jacket… 你说过我可以先穿你的外套…
[38:18] Did you get undressed in your own room ? 你能不能回你自己的房间脱?
[38:22] Thought you missed the train. 我以为你错过了火车.
[38:25] Freddie drove me back in his car. 弗雷迪用车带我回来的.
[38:27] – Is Freddie here ? – He’s downstairs. -弗雷迪也来了吗? -他就在楼下.
[38:31] I was just fooling around. 我刚刚只是在瞎胡闹
[38:34] Don’t say anything.I was just fooling around. 别再说了.我刚刚只是在瞎胡闹.
[38:39] Sorry. 对不起.
[38:43] God. A corduroy jacket in Italy. 天.在意大利就一件灯芯绒外套.
[38:46] – Good morning, Tom. – Morning. -早上好,汤姆. -早上好.
[38:48] – – Come join us. -来一起坐.
[38:53] Hey. I want this job of yours, Tommy. 嗨.我也想要你这份工作,汤米.
[38:57] I was just saying,you live in Italy, 我刚刚还在说,你住在意大利,
[39:00] you stay at Dickie’s house,you eat Dickie’s food, 你住的是迪克的,你吃的是迪克的,
[39:04] you wear his clothes,and his father picks up the tab. 你穿的是他的,他父亲还得给你付帐.
[39:08] If you get bored, 如果你不想干了,
[39:12] you let me know, ’cause I’ll do it. 告诉我,我来做.
[39:15] – I’ll do it. – To the mainland! -我来做.-潜到底!
[39:22] You really should go in.It’s marvelous. 你真应该下来.太棒了.
[39:25] I’m fine. 我很好.
[39:38] Are you okay ? 你还好吗?
[39:42] Sure. 很好.
[39:47] The thing with Dickie… 和迪克一起是这样的…
[39:50] It’s like the sun shines on you, and it’s glorious. 就像是阳光为你闪耀,金光灿烂.
[39:57] And then he forgets you and it’s very, very cold. 如果他遗忘了你,就会寒彻骨.
[40:00] So I’m learning. 我正在学会适应.
[40:02] When you have his attention, you feel you’re the only person in the world. 当他注意你时,你会感觉整个世界只属于你一人.
[40:06] That’s why everybody loves him. 这就是为什么人人都爱他.
[40:09] It’s always the same. Whenever someone new comes into his life… 总是这样.每当一个人进入他的生活…
[40:13] Freddie, Fausto,Peter Smith-Kingsley. 弗雷迪,福斯托,彼得 史密斯-金斯利.
[40:16] He’s wonderful.Have you met him ? 他是个大好人.你见过他吗?
[40:20] Especially you. 特别是你.
[40:27] And that’s just the boys. 这还只是男孩子.
[40:37] Come get him !Come get him ! 快来抓他!快来抓他!
[40:41] Tell me, why is itthat when men play, 告诉我,为什么每次男人在一起玩闹,
[40:43] they always play at killing each other ? 他们总是完一些杀来杀去的游戏?
[40:45] He’s drowning me!He’s drowning me! 他想淹死我!他想淹死我!
[40:50] I’m sorry about Cortina, by the way. 关于科尔蒂纳的是我很抱歉,顺便说一句.
[40:54] What about Cortina ? 科尔蒂纳怎么了?
[40:56] Didn’t…Didn’t-Didn’t Dick say ? 他还没…迪克还没告诉过你吗?
[41:01] He spoke to Freddie,and-and apparently… 他对弗雷迪说过,然而-然而明显他还没有…
[41:04] it’s not going to work out. 这是行不通的.
[41:08] It’s because everyone else can ski, 这是因为其他所有人都会滑雪,
[41:10] and it affects where you stay, 你不会自然会产生些影响,
[41:20] Come on, Freddie. 来吧,弗雷迪.
[41:22] At least stick around for the Festival of the Madonna. 至少留下来过圣母节.
[41:25] – The whole town comes out.. – I don’t think so. -全镇的人都会出来.. -我不这样想.
[41:28] I have my own, uh, Madonna back in Rome.Why don’t you come back with me ? 我自己在罗马,嗯,有个圣母节.你不如和我一起来?
[41:33] A lot of ladies.Ooh. 狂多的女人.噢.
[41:41] – Oh, God. – You want to take over ? -噢,天. -你来掌舵?
[41:43] Yeah, sure. 好的,没问题.
[41:45] Just point her at Capri.Avoid the rocks. 就对着卡普里的方向就行了.绕过岩石.
[41:48] Where are you going ? 你去哪儿?
[41:51] Marge maintenance. 安抚玛吉.
[41:53] Aye-aye. 是啊-是啊.
[42:16] Don’t. 别.
[42:32] – Dickie.. – -迪克..
[42:35] Tommy.How’s the peeping ? 汤米.偷窥的感觉如何?
[42:40] Tommy,how’s the peeping ? 汤米.偷窥的感觉如何?
[42:46] Tommy, Tommy,Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. 汤米,汤米,汤米,汤米,汤米.
[44:41] Is someone getting an ambulance ? 就没人叫辆救护车吗?
[44:47] – Is someone getting an ambulance ? – -就没人叫辆救护车吗?
[45:19] What’s the fight about ?That’s her fiancé, isn’t it ? 为什么要争执?那不是她的未婚夫吗?
[45:23] – I don’t know. Why are you asking me ? – Are they blaming him ? -我不知道,你干吗问我? -他们是在指责他吗?
[45:28] How can it take an hour to find an ambulance ? 为什么叫一辆救护车得花一个小时?
[45:31] She was already dead, darling,wasn’t she ? So I suppose… 她早就死了,亲爱的,不是吗?所以我想…
[45:34] I don’t know why people say this country is civilized. 我不知道为什么人们说这个国家是个文明古国.
[45:38] – Dickie ! – It isn’t. It’s fucking primitive. – 迪克! – 根本就不是.根本就是个原始社会.
[45:43] I’ll go see what’s the matter. 我去看看到底是怎么回事.
[45:45] I’ll go. 我去.
[46:05] I know why you’re upset. 我知道你为什么伤心.
[46:09] I know about Silvana, Dickie. 我知道希尔维那,迪克.
[46:14] I know about you and Silvana. 我知道你和希尔维那之间的关系.
[46:16] What about us ? 我们怎么了?
[46:22] You don’t have to clean up ! Really ! 你不需要来收拾!不需要!
[46:33] – Like what ? – Forget it. -比如什么? -算了吧.
[46:38] She was pregnant.Did you know that ? 她怀孕了.你知道吗?
[46:45] Silvana was pregnant. 希尔维那怀孕了.
[46:49] Do you know what that means in a place like this ? 你知道这在这种地方意味着什么吗?
[46:52] I’m prepared to take the blame. 我已经准备好了接受指责.
[46:55] – What are you talking about ? – You’ve been so good to me. -你说什么呢? -你一直对我这么好.
[46:59] You’re the brother I never had.I’m the brother you never had. 你就像是我从未有过的兄弟.我就像是你从未有过的兄弟
[47:04] I would do anything for you, Dickie. 我可以为你做任何事,迪克.
[47:09] She came to me for help. 她来求我帮助她.
[47:11] She needed money. 她需要钱.
[47:16] I didn’t help her.I didn’t help her. 我没帮她.我没帮她.
[47:21] Now she’s drowned herself,and it’s my fault. 现在她自杀了,这全是我的错.
[47:32] I’m not going to say anything… 我不会说出去的…
[47:34] to Marge, to the police or anybody. 包括玛吉,包括警察,任何人.
[47:37] It’s a secret between us, Dickie. 这是我们俩人之间的秘密,迪克.
[47:43] And I’ll keep it. 我会保守秘密的.
[47:46] “Dear Tom.in view of the fact Dickie shows… “亲爱的汤姆.看到迪克在你去了之后…
[47:49] no more signs of coming home than before you went…” blah, blah, blah… 并不比以前更想回家…如此这般,如此这般…
[47:54] Um… 嗯…
[47:56] “I hope that the trip has afforded you some pleasure… “我希望这次旅行给你带来了一定快乐…
[47:59] despite the failure of its main objective. 虽然目标并没有达成.
[48:02] You no longer should consider yourself obligated to us in any way.” 你也无需认为还对我们负有任何义务.”
[48:07] Can’t blame him. 不能怪他.
[48:09] You could hardly expect this to go on forever, Tom. 不会一直这样下去的,汤姆.
[48:11] Well, you can write again. 呃, 你可以再写信.
[48:14] – Especially now we’re brothers. – I can’t. -特别是我们现在已经成兄弟了. -我不能.
[48:17] How can l,in all decency. 我怎么能这么做,会很丢脸.
[48:19] You said it yourself.It’s my dad’s money you’re spending. 你自己说过.你在这里花的钱都是我父亲的.
[48:22] We’ve had a great run though, haven’t we ? 我们玩得很开心,不是吗?
[48:26] Well, we’ll still go to Venice.We could stick to that plan. 呃,我们还是要去威尼斯.我们可以按原计划去.
[48:30] I don’t think so, Tom. 我不这样认为,汤姆.
[48:32] You can’t pay your own way, can you ? 你无法支付旅费,不是吗?
[48:35] It’s time we all moved on. 我们都该往前了.
[48:40] I’m sick of Mongi.Especially now, with everything.. 我受不了蒙吉.特别是现在,当一切都..
[48:44] I really want to move to the north. 我真的很想搬去北方.
[48:46] I need to check out San Remo next week. 我下星期要去圣雷默看看.
[48:48] Find somewhere new to keep the boat. 给游艇找个新地方.
[48:50] It would be great, though, if you came with me to San Remo. 当然,如果你能来就太好了,如果你和我一起去圣雷默.
[48:54] There’s a great jazz festival.We could say good-bye in style. 哪儿有个很棒的爵士节.我们可以很体面地告别.
[48:58] What do you think ? 你觉得呢?
[49:00] Our last trip ! 我们最后的旅行!
[49:08] Sure. 当然.
[50:05] Why do you do that thing with your neck ? 你干吗老那么扭你的脖子?
[50:07] What thing ? 怎么扭了?
[50:11] On trains, you always do that thing. 在火车上,你老是这么干.
[50:18] Spooky. 阴森森的.
[50:21] Spook… k.k..k.k..k.k.. 阴森森…
[50:29] Spooky. 阴森森.
[50:53] Oh ! 噢!
[50:55] Didn’t I tell you San Remo was crazy ? 我不是告诉过你圣雷默很疯狂?
[50:58] This is more like it !Come on ! 这才像嘛!来啊!
[51:11] Grazie. 谢谢.
[51:13] To Mongibello and the happiest days of my life. 敬蒙吉,敬我生命中最快乐的时光.
[51:17] To Mongi.You’re cheerful tonight. 敬蒙吉,你今晚很开心.
[51:19] I’m suddenly quite happy to be going back. 我突然很高兴快回去了.
[51:22] Did I know you at Princeton, Tom ? 在普林斯顿时我认识你吗,汤姆?
[51:25] I don’t think I did,did I ? 我不觉得我认识你,不是吗?
[51:28] – Why are you asking all of a sudden ? – No reason. -为什么突然一下问起这个? -没什么.
[51:31] Because you’re leaving, I guess. 也许是因为你要离开了,我猜.
[51:33] I don’t think you were there. 我不认为你是打那儿毕业的.
[51:35] – Why ? – I mean it as a compliment. – 为什么? – 我是在恭维你.
[51:38] You’ve got such great taste. 你的品位很高.
[51:40] Most of the thugs at Princeton had tasted everything and had no taste. 普林斯顿那帮俗人什么都尝试所以没品.
[51:45] I used to say,”the cream of America: rich and thick.” 我经常这样说,”美国奶油:又厚又油.”
[51:50] Freddie’s the perfect example. 弗雷迪就是一个典型.
[51:52] Then I’ll take it as a compliment. 那我就当恭维来听了.
[51:55] I knew it !I knew it. 我就知道!我就知道.
[51:57] Marge and I had a bet. 玛吉和我打了个赌.
[52:08] Do you even like jazz, 你是否真喜欢爵士,
[52:10] or was that for my benefit ? 或者只是为了迎合我?
[52:12] – I’ve gotten to like it. – Oh, yes ! -我当然喜欢. -噢,太好了!
[52:17] I’ve gotten to like everything about the way you live. 我喜欢你和你所有的生活方式.
[52:20] It’s one big love affair. 这事关爱.
[52:24] If you knew my life back home in New York.. 如果你知道我以前在纽约的生活..
[52:26] I’m thinkin’ of givin’ up the sax. 我想放弃吹萨克斯.
[52:29] What do you think about the drums ? 你觉得做鼓手怎么样?
[52:31] – What ? – So cool. -什么? -太酷了.
[52:34] I’m gonna rent a boat tomorrow,take a look around. 我明天打算租艘船,四处看看.
[52:38] This is how I found my place in Mongi. 我当初就是这么找到蒙吉的.
[52:40] Took a boat out… 租艘船…
[52:44] around the bay, 绕着海岸行驶,
[52:46] first thing I liked, 遇到第一个我喜欢的,
[52:48] I got it. 我就要它.
[52:52] – Whoa ! – Come on, Dickie. Don’t go crazy. -哇! -好了,迪克.别太疯了.
[52:56] – Dickie. Slow down ! – Hold on. -迪克.放慢速度! -抓紧.
[52:58] Wait a minute !It’s gonna tip ! Oh, God ! 等一下!要翻了!噢,天啊!
[53:01] Stop it ! Somebody !Somebody ! Stop it ! 停下!救命!救命!停下!
[53:08] Oh, I love it here ! 噢,我爱这里!
[53:10] I love it here !I’m gonna move here ! 我爱这里!我爱这里!
[53:12] Beautiful. 多美.
[53:19] I want to tell you my plan. 我想告诉你我的计划.
[53:23] – So tell me. – Well, I thought… -告诉我吧. -是这样,我想…
[53:26] I’d come back in the new year under my own steam. 我想在新年时自费回来.
[53:29] – Really ? To Italy ? – Of course. -真的?回意大利? -当然.
[53:32] And I figured, just for argument’s sake, 我想了想,只是说说而已,
[53:36] say I got a place. 比如说我找了一套房子.
[53:37] Or say we split the rent on a house, 比如说我们分摊房租,
[53:40] I could get a job,or, better still, 我能找一份工作,或者,更好些,
[53:43] if I got a place in Rome,and then when we’re there, 如果我在罗马租了一套房子,那我们想去那里去那里,
[53:45] we could be there, and when we’re here,we could be here. 想在这里在这里.
[53:47] – I don’t think so. – Particularly with the Marge problem. -我不这样想. -尤其是考虑到玛吉
[53:52] You just blame me. 你就说是我的错好了.
[53:55] – Marge and I are getting married. – How ? -玛吉和我就要结婚了. -怎么会?
[54:00] – How ? – Yesterday, you were ogling girls. -怎么会? -昨天你还在和其他女孩调情.
[54:04] Today you’re getting married ?That’s absurd. 今天你就要结婚了?太荒谬了.
[54:08] – I love Marge. – You love me. You’re not marrying me. -我爱玛吉. -你爱我.你也没和我结婚啊.
[54:12] – Tom, I don’t love you. – No, I don’t mean that as a threat. -汤姆,我不爱你. -不,我并不是威胁的意思.
[54:14] To be honest, I’m..I’m a little relieved you’re going. 老实说,我..我有点希望你能离开.
[54:18] I think we’ve seen enough of each other for a while. 我觉得这段时间我们已经看够对方了.
[54:25] – What ? – You can be a leech ! -什么? -你有时就像条吸血水蛭!
[54:28] You know that ! 你知道!
[54:32] And… it’s boring. 而且…令人厌烦.
[54:38] You can be quite boring. 你有时真的很令人厌烦.
[54:53] The funny thing is,I’m not pretending… 可笑的是,我没有假装…
[54:56] to be somebody else,and you are. 去成为别人,你却一直这样.
[54:58] -Boring. -I’ve been absolutely honest with you… -令人厌烦. -我对你一直都很…
[55:01] about my feelings. 坦诚相待.
[55:03] – Boring.- But you…First of all, -令人厌烦.-但是你…首先,
[55:06] I know there’s something. 我知道你在隐藏一些事.
[55:08] That evening, when we played chess,for instance, it was obvious. 举个例子,那一晚,当我们在下棋的时候,就很明显.
[55:11] – What evening ? – It’s too dangerous for you to take on. -哪一晚? -对你来说表现出来会很危险.
[55:15] Oh, no, no.We’re brothers. 噢,不,不.我们是兄弟.
[55:16] Hey. And then you do this sordid thing with Marge…fucking her… 嗨.然后你就和玛吉做哪些肮脏的事…干她…
[55:21] on the boat, while we all have to listen, 在船上,我们还都得听着,
[55:23] which was excruciating. 根本就是种折磨.
[55:25] And you follow your cock around like a…And now you’re getting married. 你总是用下半身来思考…现在你倒是要结婚了.
[55:28] No, I’m bewildered.Forgive me. 不,我太迷惑了.原谅我.
[55:31] You’re lying to Marge and then you’re getting married to her. 你欺骗玛吉却还要和她结婚.
[55:34] You’re knocking up Sylvana, ruining everybody….You want to play the sax. 你甩了席尔瓦那,毁了所有人…你想吹萨克斯.
[55:38] You want to play the drums. Which is it,Dickie ? What are you actually… 你想做鼓手.是这样吗,迪克?你到底是什么…
[55:42] Who are you ? Huh ?Some third-class mooch ? Who are you ? 你又是什么?嗯?一个三流乞丐?你又是什么?
[55:46] Who are you to say anything to me ? 谁给你权力来教训我的?
[55:48] Who are you to tell me anything ? 谁给你权力来教训我的?
[55:51] Actually, I really, really do not want to be on this boat with you. 其实,我真的,真的无法忍受和你一起呆在这条船上.
[55:54] – I can’t move without you moving. – Shut up. Shut up. – 你不动我就动不了. – 住嘴.住嘴.
[55:56] It gives me the creeps.You give me the creeps. 是你让我起鸡皮疙瘩.是你让我起鸡皮疙瘩.
[56:00] You shut up. 你住嘴.
[56:00] I can’t move without “Dickie, Dickie,” 没有你在一旁像小姑娘一样叫”迪克,迪克”
[56:02] Like a little girl all the time. 我就动不了.
[56:04] Shut up ! 住嘴!
[56:07] Oh, God, Dickie. 噢,天啊,迪克.
[56:10] – God’s sake. – Oh…Oh God ! -看在上帝的份上. -噢..噢.上帝啊!
[56:15] Okay. Okay. 没事的.没事的.
[56:18] We have to get you.. Okay.. 我们得给你…好…
[56:22] I’m gonna kill you !Kill you ! 我要杀了你!杀了你!
[56:27] You’re dead ! 你死定了!
[56:37] Stop ! Stop !Please ! Please ! 住手!住手!求你了!求你了!
[56:40] – – Stop it ! Stop ! -快住手!快住手!
[56:46] – Dickie, let go !- I’ll kill you! -迪克,放开!-我要杀了你!
[56:53] Stop ! Stop !Stop ! 住手!住手!住手!
[56:57] Stop ! Stop !Stop ! 住手!住手!住手!
[59:04] Hi. Can I have my key, please ? 你好.我能拿我的钥匙吗?
[59:06] Of course. 当然.
[59:08] You must be very cold.Uh, Signor Greenleaf, yes ? 你一定很冷吧.呃,格林立夫先生,是吗?
[59:12] No. I’m… 不.我是…
[1:00:25] – Hello, Marge.- -你好,玛吉.
[1:00:27] Tom ! 汤姆!
[1:00:30] You startled me ! 你吓着我了!
[1:00:31] – Sorry. How are you ? – You’re back! -对不起.你怎么样? -你回来了!
[1:00:35] – Your book going well ? – Yes. -你的书进展得还顺利吧? -是啊.
[1:00:37] I’m on a good streak,thank you. 很顺利,谢谢.
[1:00:40] I was just…Looking at you. So quiet. 我只是…一直很安静地望着你.
[1:00:46] Where’s Dickie ? 迪克在哪儿?
[1:00:50] I think he’s planning on staying in Rome for a few days. 我想他计划在罗马多呆几天.
[1:00:54] Rome ? Ahh.Did he say why ? 罗马?呃.他说为什么了吗?
[1:00:57] I don’t understand Dickie.Your guess is as good as mine. 我不了解迪克.你也知道.
[1:01:01] What does that mean ? 什么意思?
[1:01:02] Oh, one day I’m invited skiing,the next day I’m not. 噢,某一天我被邀请去滑雪,第二天就不要我去了.
[1:01:09] One day, we’re one family,then the next day he wants to be alone. 某一天,我们是一家人,第二天他就想独自呆着.
[1:01:14] You tell me. 你告诉我.
[1:01:15] Is that what he said ?He wants to be alone ? 那是他说的吗?他想一个人呆着?
[1:01:18] He was thinking of you.He asked me to deliver this. 他一直想着你.他让我给你这个.
[1:01:22] Thank you. 谢谢.
[1:01:26] He knows I love this. 他知道我喜欢这种香水.
[1:01:30] – But why it couldn’t have waited. I.. – Errand number one.: -为什么他不等回来再送给我呢.我.. -任务一:
[1:01:33] deliver Marge’s perfume. 转交给玛吉香水.
[1:01:35] Errand number two: 任务二:
[1:01:38] pack some clothes and his precious saxophone. 收拾些衣服,再带上他那支宝贝萨克斯.
[1:01:43] How long is he staying for ? 他打算住多久?
[1:01:45] Search me.I guess we’re abandoned. 问我也白问.我猜我们都被抛弃了.
[1:02:15] Goddamn it ! 见鬼!
[1:02:19] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:02:32] There was a letter from Dickie in with my perfume. 这是迪克夹在香水盒里的一封信.
[1:02:36] You realize it’s more than just a few days. 你知道这次并不是多呆几天.
[1:02:40] He’s thinking of moving to Rome. 他想着要搬到罗马去.
[1:02:44] The thing is, 事实上是,
[1:02:47] the night before he left, we… 他离开前一天的晚上,我们…
[1:02:49] we talked about moving together… 我们商量要搬到一起住…
[1:02:53] somewhere north,and I suppose I… 北面的某个地方,我猜我…
[1:02:58] put some pressure on him about getting married. 是在结婚这件事上给了他太多的压力.
[1:03:04] I just… 我只是…
[1:03:07] I just might have scared him off. 只是我有可能把他吓走了.
[1:03:15] There’s a side to him… 当我们一起躺在床上…
[1:03:18] when our heads are on the pillow… 我望着他的侧面…
[1:03:21] I know no one else sees that’s so tender. 我知道再没有人能像他这样温柔.
[1:03:27] I think I should come with you to Rome and confront him. 我想我该跟随你到罗马去问问他
[1:03:37] He hates being confronted. 他讨厌被质问.
[1:03:41] I think you’re right. 我认为你是对的.
[1:03:52] Grazie.Checking in. 谢谢.住店.
[1:04:03] Checking in. 住店.
[1:04:05] – Signor Ripley ? – It’s me. – 瑞普雷先生? – 对.
[1:04:12] Signor Greenleaf. 格林立夫先生.
[1:04:14] Of course.Welcome back. 当然是格林立夫先生.欢迎回来.
[1:04:17] Thank you. 谢谢.
[1:04:39] Pronto ? 喂?
[1:04:40] Yes, I’d like to telephone the Hotel Goldoni. 是的, 我想打个电话给高道尼旅馆.
[1:04:43] – Si, signor. – I want to speak to Thomas Ripley. – 好的, 先生. – 我找托马斯·瑞普雷.
[1:04:47] – Ripley ? Subito. – Yes. Grazie. – 瑞普雷? 知道了. – 是的. 谢谢.
[1:05:03] – – Pronto. – 喂.
[1:05:04] Signor Greenleaf,Signor Ripley’s not there. 格林立夫先生,瑞普雷先生不在.
[1:05:05] – He’s not there ? – No, signor. – 他不在? – 不在, 先生.
[1:05:07] Well, I would like to leave a message. 好吧, 我留个言.
[1:05:10] He’s not there ? I’ll leave a message. 他不在那儿? 那我留言吧.
[1:05:12] No, signor. 不在, 先生.
[1:05:13] – Got your call. – Got your call. – 接到你的电话. – 接到你的电话.
[1:05:15] – Dinner tonight… – Dinner tonight… – 今晚共餐… – 今晚共餐…
[1:05:17] – sounds fine. – sounds fine. – 似乎不错. – 似乎不错.
[1:05:18] – Ripley. Ripley. – Ripley. – 瑞普雷. 瑞普雷. – 瑞普雷.
[1:05:22] – Dickie Greenleaf. – Dickie Greenleaf. – 迪克·格林立夫. – 迪克·格林立夫.
[1:05:26] – Yes. Greenleaf. – Greenleaf. – 是的. 格林立夫. – 格林立夫.
[1:05:29] At the Grand. 在格兰得旅馆.
[1:05:31] And I’d like to have this wallet embossed. 我想在这个钱包上加点装饰.
[1:05:34] I don’t know the word in Italian. 我不知道这个词用英文怎么说.
[1:05:36] Embossed. Of course,Signor Greenleaf. 装饰一下. 当然可以,格林立夫先生.
[1:05:38] Thank you. 谢谢.
[1:05:44] Dickie !It’s… 迪克!我是….
[1:05:52] – Oh, my gosh. – Meredith. – 天啊. – 梅瑞迪斯.
[1:05:54] – Ciao ! – Ciao. Come in. Come in. – 你好! – 你好. 请进. 请进.
[1:05:56] But you’re going skiing with those Yankees, aren’t you ? 不过你会和那些美国佬一起去滑雪,对吧?
[1:05:59] – What ? – At Christmas. To Cortina. – 什么? – 圣诞节. 去科尔蒂纳滑雪.
[1:06:02] – With Freddie Miles. – How did you know that ? – 和弗雷迪·迈尔斯. – 你是怎么知道的?
[1:06:04] Oh ! Everybody knows Freddie Miles. 噢! 人人都认识弗雷迪·迈尔斯.
[1:06:12] Is Freddie in Rome ? 弗雷迪在罗马?
[1:06:14] – Now ? – Yeah. – 现在? – 对.
[1:06:16] Oh, I don’t think so. 噢, 我可不这样想.
[1:06:18] But l…But I’ve met him,of course, and we’ve chatted. 不过我…不过我见过他,当然, 我们还聊了几句.
[1:06:22] And I know about you… 而且我还知道你…
[1:06:26] and Marge in Mongi. 和玛吉两人在蒙吉.
[1:06:29] What an unreliable rat you are. 你还真是只靠不住的小老鼠啊.
[1:06:32] Well, Freddie said you were a rat. 当然, 弗雷迪说你是只小老鼠.
[1:06:35] And I thought to myself, 现在我想到了,
[1:06:37] Ah, now I know why he travels under ‘R’ 为什么他旅行时以’R’作为姓名首字母
[1:06:40] I’ve left Marge,Meredith. 我离开了玛吉,梅瑞迪斯.
[1:06:42] And Mongi. 离开了蒙吉.
[1:06:44] So the rat’s here in Rome. 所以现在这只老鼠在罗马了.
[1:06:47] Oh, I’m sorry. 噢,太遗憾了.
[1:06:49] Oh, don’t be sorry, no.I’ve never been happier. 噢, 别觉得遗憾, 别.我从未这样开心过
[1:06:51] I…I feel like I’ve been handed a new life. 我…我觉得自己好像被赋予了新生命.
[1:06:54] The truth is that if you’ve had money your entire life, 事实是如果你一生都很富有,
[1:06:59] either you despise it,which we do…agreed ? 你要么就像我们这样蔑视金钱…对吗?
[1:07:03] You’re only truly comfortable around other people… 你也只有在和其它那些富有又同样蔑视…
[1:07:06] who have it and despise it. 金钱的人一起时才会真正感觉舒服.
[1:07:08] I know. 我知道.
[1:07:11] I’ve never admitted that to anyone. 我还从来没向任何人坦白过这一点.
[1:07:19] Because my friend Mr. Greenleaf, Signor Greenleaf and I, 因为我的朋友格林立夫先生,格林立夫和我,
[1:07:24] are on a little spending spree. 打算花钱搞个小狂欢.
[1:07:25] – I see. – We’re behaving very badly. – 明白了. – 我们的行为不太检点.
[1:07:29] Oh, I love Italian money. 噢, 我喜欢意大利的纸币.
[1:07:31] So dark.Doesn’t make you feel guilty. 色调很暗.不会让我觉得有罪恶感.
[1:07:33] – Gr-r-razie. – Thank you. – 谢…谢. – 谢谢.
[1:07:46] I don’t want too many large bills.No one will change them. 我不想要太多大钞.没人愿意找零.
[1:07:50] Tutto bene,Signor Greenleaf. 完全没问题,格林立夫先生.
[1:08:07] – I really like this too. – I think I’m having that too. – 我真的很喜欢这一件. – 我想把它也买下来.
[1:08:17] – Tomorrow.- – 明天.
[1:08:25] – Arrivederci. – Arrivederci. Oops ! – 再见. – 再见. 噢!
[1:08:28] – Ciao. – Ciao. – 再见. – 再见.
[1:08:36] I know you’re a jazz fiend, but do you absolutely hate the opera ? 我知道你是个爵士迷,不过你就一定恨歌剧吗?
[1:08:44] I’ve…I’ve… 我一直想…我一直想…
[1:08:47] been trying to give my tickets away. 解决掉我的几张门票.
[1:08:51] It’s tomorrow. But if you were prepared to be dragged… 明天的. 不过如果你愿意被硬拖着去的话…
[1:08:56] You could drag me. 你可以拉我去.
[1:10:48] Feodor Chaliapin.It’s the whole Russian baritone. 费奥多·卡利亚宾.全是俄国男中音.
[1:10:51] Thank you so much for inviting me tonight. 非常感谢你今晚邀请我来.
[1:10:54] Can you bear it ?We hear you are a friend of Freddie’s. 你受的了?我们听说你是弗雷迪的朋友.
[1:10:58] He has “I hate opera” tattooed on his chest. 他在胸前纹了”我恨歌剧”几个字.
[1:11:01] There’s room for a whole libretto on Freddie’s chest. 弗雷迪胸前足够刻上整个歌剧剧本了.
[1:11:06] I’m sure we’ve met before. 我确信我们见过面.
[1:11:08] I was sure we’d met before.Weren’t you, Ted ? 我确信我们见过面.你觉得呢, 泰德?
[1:11:12] Dick is Herbert Greenleaf’s boy. 迪克是赫伯特·格林立夫的儿子.
[1:11:14] – I know. – Yes, I think we have. – 我知道. – 对, 我想我们见过面.
[1:11:16] One minute you people are children, 一分钟前你们还是孩子,
[1:11:18] and the next you’re getting tattooed. 一眨眼功夫连纹身都纹上了.
[1:11:22] – Cheers. – Cheers. – 干杯. – 干杯.
[1:11:27] Cheers. 干杯.
[1:11:33] – Excuse me. – Prego. – 请让一下. – 请.
[1:11:36] Oh !Excuse me. 噢!对不起.
[1:11:38] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好. – 你好.
[1:11:43] – Tom ! – Marge ! – 汤姆! – 玛吉!
[1:11:44] How are you ?What are you doing in Rome ? 你好吗?你来罗马干什么?
[1:11:48] Is he here ? Are you with Dickie ? 他在这儿吗? 你是和迪克一起的吗?
[1:11:49] No. Um, no. 不. 嗯, 不是.
[1:11:50] Um, hello.Um, I’m Tom Ripley. 嗯, 你好.嗯, 我是汤姆·瑞普雷.
[1:11:54] Peter Smith-Kingsley. 彼得·史密斯·金斯利.
[1:11:55] I’ve heard all about you from Marge and Dickie. 我从玛吉和迪克那儿听说过不少你的事.
[1:11:57] – Ditto. – No..No glasses. – 果然如此. – 没..没戴眼镜.
[1:11:59] So, where are you hiding him ?He’s impossible, isn’t he ? 那么, 你把他藏哪儿了?他真是不可理喻, 不是吗?
[1:12:03] Is he really not here ? 他真不在这?
[1:12:05] Marge, you know Dickie has”I hate opera” tattooed on his chest. 玛吉, 你知道迪克在胸前刻着”我恨歌剧” 几个字.
[1:12:08] I thought you were going to Venice. 我以为你们去了威尼斯.
[1:12:10] Yes, what happened with that ? 是呀, 后来怎么样了?
[1:12:12] I heard you were desperate to come. 我听说你一心想来.
[1:12:13] I was rather looking forward to rowing you around. 我还期盼着能带你去划船.
[1:12:15] – – I am. I really am. – 是啊,我是很想来着.
[1:12:20] I’ve been traveling, and I just can’t seem to get that far north. 我一直在旅行,但好像就是到不了那么北的地方.
[1:12:22] Well, you should hurry,before we sink. 好吧, 你得快点,否则我们都得沉了.
[1:12:24] Look, let me give you the telephone number. 这样吧, 我给你我的电话号码.
[1:12:27] There. Oh, look.There’s Meredith. 看那儿. 噢, 看.那不是梅瑞迪斯吗.
[1:12:31] Meredith. What’s her name,Marge ? 梅瑞迪斯. 她姓什么来着,玛吉?
[1:12:33] The textile people. 那些开纺织厂的人.
[1:12:35] Um, come on. Some of us spent Christmas at her house. 嗯, 想想. 我们一些人还在她家度过圣诞.
[1:12:38] I don’t know her. 我不认识她.
[1:12:41] He hasn’t called.He’s hardly written. 他从未打过电话.连信都很少写.
[1:12:46] Just these cryptic notes, you know ? 就是写点神秘小纸条,你知道吗?
[1:12:47] – You don’t just dump people. – – 你不能就这样甩了别人.
[1:12:49] Look, will we see you later,or are you with people ? 这样吧, 我们是呆会见,或者你是和其它人一起来的?
[1:12:53] – Uh, I can’t later. – Well, how about tomorrow ? – 嗯, 呆会不行. – 这样吧, 明天怎么样?
[1:12:56] Yes, uh,maybe in the morning ? 好啊, 嗯,早上怎么样?
[1:12:58] Do you know Cafe Dinelli at the Piazza di Spagna ? 你知道斯帕格纳广场边的蒂内利咖啡店吗?
[1:13:02] – I know the Piazza. What time ? – 10:30 ? – 我知道那广场. 几点? – 10:30?
[1:13:05] – We’ll be there. – Okay. – 我们会准时到的. – 好的.
[1:13:07] So I’ll see you in the morning, Marge ? 那明天见, 玛吉?
[1:13:10] 10.:30 Very nice to meet you. 10.:30 很高兴认识你.
[1:13:13] And you. 我也一样.
[1:13:19] Come on. 来吧.
[1:13:20] Come on.Let’s go back in. 来吧.让我们进去.
[1:13:30] I don’t understand why Tom’s still in Rome. 我不明白汤姆为什么还在罗马.
[1:13:34] – Let’s go. – I thought you were enjoying yourself. – 我们走吧. – 我还以为你很喜欢歌剧呢.
[1:13:38] Let’s take a carrozza and look at the moon. 让我们乘马车看看月亮.
[1:13:40] Are you crazy ?It’s freezing out there. 你疯了吗?外面冷极了.
[1:13:42] Come on. I need to talk to you.Just the two of us. 来吧. 我得和你谈谈.就我们俩.
[1:13:44] Okay. 好吧.
[1:13:50] Don’t worry, please. 请别担心.
[1:13:53] Don’t worry. 别担心.
[1:13:56] You’re such a palto understand. I… 你真的很善解人意. 我…
[1:14:00] It’s like Marge is here right now. I look at you, 就好像玛吉无时无刻不在这儿.当我望着你的脸庞,
[1:14:03] and I see her face. 就看到了她的脸.
[1:14:04] And I can’t… No matter what I’m feeling towards you… 我就是不能…不管我对你的感觉到底如何…
[1:14:07] No. I absolutely…understand. Of c… 不用解释. 我完全…理解. 当…
[1:14:12] Otherwise, you’d be fighting me off. 要不然, 你会抗拒我的.
[1:14:16] Beating you away. 打走你.
[1:14:57] But will you meet me tomorrow ? 不过我们明天能见面吗?
[1:15:00] Just to say good-bye properly,you know, in the daylight, 就是来个正式告别,你知道, 在白天,
[1:15:04] so it’s not just this. 不像现在这样.
[1:15:05] Of course. Meredith, I’m sorry.Of course I’ll meet you. 当然. 梅瑞迪斯,很抱歉.我当然会去见你.
[1:15:09] You should always save pain for daylight. 你永远都应该把痛苦留给白天.
[1:15:14] Why don’t we have coffee in the morning at Dinelli’s ? 不如我们明天早上一起去蒂内利喝咖啡?
[1:15:17] Uh, by the Spanish Steps. 噢, 就在西班牙阶梯旁边.
[1:15:19] Exactly. 10:30 ? 完全正确. 10:30 ?
[1:15:24] – 10:15. – Okay. – 10:15. – 好的.
[1:15:26] Okay. 好的.
[1:16:22] – Grazie. – Peter ? – 谢谢. – 彼得?
[1:16:23] Hello.It’s Meredith Logue. 你好.我是梅瑞迪斯·罗吉.
[1:16:26] Of course it is.Meredith, hello. Sorry. 当然是你.梅瑞迪斯, 你好. 对不起.
[1:16:30] – I was half asleep. How are you ? – How are you ? – 我还没睡醒呢. 你好吗? – 你好吗?
[1:16:32] This is Marge Sherwood.Meredith Logue. 这是玛吉·舍伍德,梅瑞迪斯·罗吉.
[1:16:34] How do you do ? 你好吗?
[1:16:37] Do join us, won’t you ?We’re just waiting for a friend. 来和我们坐一起吧?我们正在等个朋友.
[1:16:41] I…I won’t, actually.I think there’s… 我…不了, 其实.我想这有些…
[1:16:44] – Did we see you at the opera last night ? – Uh… – 我们昨天在歌剧院见过对吗? – 嗯…
[1:16:46] Are you waiting for Dickie ? 你们是在等迪克?
[1:16:49] Dickie ? Do you…Do you…Do you know Dickie ? 迪克? 你…你…你认识迪克?
[1:16:53] You were at the opera.Oh, that explains…Yes, I was there. 你是在歌剧院.噢, 难怪…是的, 我在那儿.
[1:16:57] I was there with Dickie. 我和迪克一起去的.
[1:17:01] I knew it. 我就知道.
[1:17:04] I told you. 我告诉过你.
[1:17:08] Marge, I don’t know you,so I’ve got no right to… 玛吉, 我和你不熟,所以我也没权利对你说什么…
[1:17:13] Dickie loves you.He’s…Well… 迪克爱你.他就是…这样说吧…
[1:17:16] I think you’ll find he’s on his way home to you. 我想你会发现他现正赶着去找你呢.
[1:17:19] Well, how..how..how would you know that ? 好吧, 你是怎么..怎么..怎么知道这些的?
[1:17:25] He… told me everything. 他… 告诉了我一切.
[1:17:27] No, I was supposed to meet him 15 minutes ago, so, uh, 噢不, 我本应该在15分钟前和他见面的,那么, 嗯,
[1:17:32] I’m gonna go now,I think. 我想我得走了.
[1:17:37] God, unless he meant us to meet. 天, 除非他是计划好了要让我们见面.
[1:17:39] That’d be a little cruel,wouldn’t it ? 那就有点太残酷了,不是吗?
[1:17:42] No, no, we’re meeting another friend. 不, 不是, 我们在等其它朋友.
[1:17:44] – Tom Ripley. – Do you know Tom Ripley ? – 汤姆·瑞普雷. – 你认识过汤姆·瑞普雷?
[1:17:47] No, no. I’ve heard about him,of course, 不, 不认识. 我当然听说过他,
[1:17:49] but I didn’t meet him, no. 不过还没见过面, 没见过.
[1:17:52] – – Not for me. No, grazie. – 我不要了. 不要了, 谢谢.
[1:17:59] Hope I didn’t complicate matters. 希望我没把事情搞复杂了.
[1:18:03] God, nothing, nothing…untoward happened. 天, 没什么,没发生过任何过分的事.
[1:18:08] No, there is nothing to prevent you from welcoming him back, 没有, 没有任何事能阻止他回到你身边,
[1:18:12] from marrying him. 能阻止他和你结婚.
[1:18:19] Good-bye.I’m happy to put a face to a name. 再见.我很高兴又认识了一位新朋友.
[1:18:22] Good-bye, Peter.Please, don’t get up. 再见, 彼得.别,请别站起来.
[1:18:44] Now I don’t know what to think. Do you think he’s coming back ? 现在我完全不知所措了.你觉得他会回来吗?
[1:18:49] Sorry. Sorry.Had to renew my papers. 对不起. 对不起.得更新我的档案.
[1:18:53] Never one stamp when they can make you line up for three. 他们总能把只要盖一个章就能解决的事搞得很复杂
[1:18:55] – Have you been waiting long ? – Not at all. – 你们等了很久吗? – 没有.
[1:18:57] – Morning, Tom. – Hi. Sorry. – 早上好, 汤姆. – 早上好. 对不起.
[1:19:00] You okay ? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 你还好吗? 你看上去像撞了鬼一样.
[1:19:02] Dickie was at the opera last night. 迪克昨天晚上也在歌剧院.
[1:19:05] I don’t believe that. Uh…Wild horses couldn’t drag Dickie… 我不信. 呃…野马也不能把他拽到那儿去…
[1:19:09] Well, he was there with someone, you know, 他和其它人一起去的, 你知道,
[1:19:12] so I suppose she must have dragged him. 我想她一定是硬拉他去的.
[1:19:13] It’s not fair. 这不公平.
[1:19:16] I think I’m going back to Mongi.I think Dickie’s coming home. 我想我得回蒙吉了.迪克应该是已经回家了.
[1:19:20] Really ? I…Well,that’s just swell. 是吗? 我…那简直是太好.
[1:19:23] No, you know, you’reway ahead of me. Great. 不, 你知道, 你总是比我先知. 太好了.
[1:19:26] That was rather moving when I heard…I’m sorry. 我听到那席话时还觉得挺感动…对不起.
[1:19:28] Meredith is the American girl I saw at the opera last night. 梅瑞迪斯是我昨晚在歌剧院看到的那个美国女孩.
[1:19:30] – She’s been seeing something of Dickie. – Oh, my God. – 她了解迪克一些事. – 哦, 上帝啊.
[1:19:35] But the point is,Dickie…and we all know this. 但是重点在于,迪克…我们都知道.
[1:19:38] Dickie loves Marge.And he misses her. 迪克爱玛吉.他也很想念她.
[1:19:42] I feel guilty.Marge doesn’t understand this, 我有一种负疚感.玛吉并不了解,
[1:19:45] but whenever Dickie does something, I feel guilty. 但是每当迪克做错了事,我都会感觉愧疚.
[1:19:47] As if that makes sense. 好像是心有灵犀一样.
[1:21:13] Dickie. 迪克.
[1:21:17] – – Dickie, come on. It’s me. – 迪克, 开门. 是我.
[1:21:22] It’s Freddie.Let me in. 费雷迪.让我进来.
[1:21:27] Dickie. 迪克.
[1:21:34] Hello, Freddie.It’s Tom. 你好, 费雷迪.是汤姆.
[1:21:38] Um, where’s Dickie ? 嗯, 迪克在哪儿?
[1:21:41] How are you ? 你好吗?
[1:21:43] I’m good. Uh, yes, thank you.He’s gone. 还不错. 呃, 是的, 谢谢.他出门了.
[1:21:45] He went to dinner. 他去吃晚饭了.
[1:21:46] He’s at Otello’s. You know Otello’s ? 他在澳泰罗饭店. 你知道澳泰罗吗?
[1:21:49] No, no, no. 不, 不, 不.
[1:21:51] I..I don’t think he’s at dinner at 6:30 P.M. 我..我不认为他会在下午6:30用晚餐.
[1:21:53] If you said he was still at lunch, maybe I’d believe you. 如果你说他还吃午饭,也许我会相信你.
[1:21:57] You know ? Incredible. 你知道吗?难以置信.
[1:22:00] I mean, the guy just, you know, 我是说,那家伙就这么,你知道,
[1:22:02] disappeared off the face of the earth. 就这么一下子从地球上消失了.
[1:22:06] I guess. 我想是吧.
[1:22:09] The landlady,as far as I could tell… 房东,就我所知…
[1:22:13] The landlady said he was here right now. 房东说他现在就在这儿.
[1:22:16] Search the place. 你搜吧.
[1:22:19] I..I just don’t… I don’t know why you’d imagine that Dickie would hide from you. 我..我只是不明白…不明白迪克为什么要躲着你.
[1:22:22] Because he’s been hiding from me. 因为他以前也躲过我.
[1:22:26] – What happened at Christmas ? – What about Christmas ? – 圣诞节怎么搞的? – 圣诞节怎么了?
[1:22:30] He was supposed to come skiing.I didn’t get a cable… 他本该一起来滑雪的.我连个电报都没收到…
[1:22:34] or a call or a little note or a… 或是一个电话,一张便条,或是一个…
[1:22:36] — Frankly, a fart. – 老实说, 连个屁都没有.
[1:22:40] Well, he’s been very involved with his music. 他最近很沉迷于他的音乐.
[1:22:43] Um, I think his theory… is… 嗯,我认为他的理论.. 是…
[1:22:47] that you have to go into a cocoon,uh, before you can be a butterfly. 你先得把自己裹在茧里,呃,才能变成一只蝴蝶.
[1:22:52] Which is horseshit. 胡说八道.
[1:22:54] You hear him play this thing ?Well, he can’t. 你听过他吹这个?呃,他不会.
[1:23:01] How did you find him ? 你是怎么找到他的?
[1:23:03] It’s such an out-of-the-way apartment.Can I fixyou a drink ? 这是这么偏远的一所房子.要我给你倒杯酒吗?
[1:23:06] No, thanks.At the American Express. 不, 谢谢了.美国快递.
[1:23:12] Some kid. 开玩笑的.
[1:23:20] Are you living here ? 你住这儿吗?
[1:23:23] No, no. I’m staying here for a few days. 不, 不. 我只在这儿逗留几天.
[1:23:29] – But…- -那…
[1:23:32] It’s a new piano.Probably shouldn’t… 这是台新钢琴.也许不该在这儿…
[1:23:40] – Probably shouldn’t…- – 也许不该…
[1:23:45] Did this place come furnished ? 这地方装修过?
[1:23:49] It doesn’t look like Dickie’s, uh… 看起来完全不像迪克的风格, 呃…
[1:23:53] It’s really horrible,isn’t it ? 太差劲了,不是吗?
[1:23:57] It’s so, uh, bourgeois. 太, 呃, 太小资了.
[1:24:10] Oh, that’s a, uh…You should..Watch that. 噢, 那是一个, 呃…你得..小心点.
[1:24:13] Excuse…Excuse me. 不好意思…让我来.
[1:24:16] Excuse me. 我来.
[1:24:21] In fact, the only thing that looks like Dickie… is you. 事实上, 唯一一样像迪克的…是你.
[1:24:26] – Hardly. – Hmm. – 不太像吧. – 嗯.
[1:24:29] Have you done something to your hair ? 你做过头发?
[1:24:32] Is there something you’d like to say, Freddie ? 你想说什么,弗雷迪?
[1:24:34] – What ? – You have something you’d like to say ? – 什么? – 你想说什么?
[1:24:37] I think I’m saying it. 我想我正说着.
[1:24:41] Something’s going on. 有些事不对劲.
[1:24:44] Either he’s converted to Christianity, 要么就是他改变了信仰,
[1:24:48] or there’s something else. 要么就是发生了其它什么事.
[1:24:51] Well, I would suggest you ask Dickie that yourself. 呃, 我建议你还是自己去找迪克问清楚.
[1:24:53] Otello’s is on della Croce just off the Corso. 澳泰罗餐馆就在街道出去的路口处.
[1:24:56] Is it on della Croce just off the Corso ? 就在街道出去的路口处?
[1:25:02] Sure. You’re a quick study, aren’t you ? 是呀. 你学得可真快,不是吗?
[1:25:06] Last time you didn’t know you ass from your elbow. 上次你连意大利语的手肘和屁股都分不清楚.
[1:25:08] Now you’re giving me directions. 现在你已经能为我指路了.
[1:25:11] That’s not fair. You probably do know your ass from your elbow. 这不公平. 你也许能分得清你的屁股和手肘.
[1:25:17] I’ll see you. 我们会再见面的.
[1:25:32] No Dickie Greenleaf. Thomas Ripley. 不是迪克·格林立夫. 托马斯·瑞普雷.
[1:25:35] Si. 是.
[1:25:43] Ciao, Dickie. 你好, 迪克.
[1:25:49] Dickie doesn’t play the piano. 迪克不弹钢琴.
[1:25:53] Tommy. 汤米.
[1:25:55] Tommy! 汤米!
[1:25:57] Tommy! 汤米!
[1:26:38] Oh ! You’re making me laugh. 噢!你可真逗.
[1:26:41] No. You’re just so drunk.Oh. You’re just… 不. 你不过是喝多了.噢. 你不过是…
[1:26:45] What can you do, eh ? 你还能怎么样呢,嗯?
[1:26:46] You should see my other friends. 你该看看我其它的朋友都醉成什么样了.
[1:26:48] – What canyon do ?- – 你还能做什么呢?
[1:26:50] Yes.Such a pig. 是呀.根本就是一头猪.
[1:26:57] Hey, if I’m drunk,think what her husband’s saying. 嗨, 如果我这就算醉了的话,想想他老公会怎么说.
[1:27:50] – La polizia. – Dickie Greenleaf? – 打搅了. – 迪克.格林立夫?
[1:27:52] – Yes. – Inspector Roverini. – 是的. – 罗维利尼警探.
[1:27:55] – Can we come in ? – Please. – 我们能进来吗? – 请吧.
[1:28:05] It’s a terrible shock,huh ? 这真是令人震惊,不是吗?
[1:28:08] W-What time did Signor Miles leave yesterday ? 迈尔斯先生昨天是几点钟走的?
[1:28:11] Oh, um, I can’t be certain exactly. I… 噢, 嗯, 我不敢肯定. 我想是…
[1:28:15] 8:00, 9:00. 8:00, 9:00.
[1:28:20] We’d both taken on, uh,far too many drinks. 我们都, 呃,喝了太多酒.
[1:28:25] But it was dark. It was certainly dark 不过那时天已经很黑了,天当然已经很黑了,
[1:28:27] when I.. when I walked him to his car. 当我..当我搀他进他自己的车里.
[1:28:29] So he drove away,and, uh, you did what ? 那么他开车走了,那么,呃,你做了什么?
[1:28:32] – I went to bed.- – 上床睡觉.
[1:28:36] Freddie’s a big man, but I’m in trouble after a couple of drinks. 弗雷迪很能喝,不过我才喝了两杯就不行了.
[1:28:41] I’ve been suffering all… 我一直都很难受…
[1:28:44] Who found him ? 谁找到他的?
[1:28:46] You understand, I must ask you… 请你理解,我一定得请你..
[1:28:49] to stay in Rome,Signor Greenleaf. 留在罗马,格林立夫先生.
[1:28:51] Yes, if it’s gonna help,certainly. 好的,如果能有所帮助的话,当然.
[1:28:55] So, the doctor, he has to make the, um… 那么, 法医, 他得, 嗯…
[1:29:02] – Postmortem. – Yeah, exactly. – 验尸. – 对, 就是这样.
[1:29:05] But, you know,his first conclusion… 但是,你看,他的初步推论是…
[1:29:08] was that Signor Miles was killed not later than 7:00 yesterday evening. 迈尔斯先生是昨晚7:00以前被杀害的.
[1:29:13] Well, he certainly wasn’t dead when he drove away in his car. 呃, 他在开车走之前当然不会已经死了.
[1:29:20] No. 不会.
[1:29:46] It’s okay. 没事.
[1:29:48] – Okay ? – Si, si. – 真没事? – 是, 是的.
[1:30:01] – Did he kill Freddie ? – Marge. When did you get here ? – 是他杀的弗雷迪? – 玛吉.你什么时候来的?
[1:30:05] Tell me the truth.Did he kill Freddie ? 告诉我真相.是他杀的弗雷迪吗?
[1:30:07] I’d swear he didn’t.Of course he didn’t. 我发誓他没有.他当然不会这么做.
[1:30:11] I tried again.Waiting here, watching for him. 我又来碰碰运气.等在这儿, 看着他.
[1:30:15] Instead, it’s you.Whenever I look for Dickie, I find you. 相反, 是你.每次我找迪克,找到的都是你.
[1:30:21] What happened to your face ? 你脸怎么了?
[1:30:24] Dickie…Dickie did it. 迪克…迪克干的.
[1:30:26] – Dickie ? – My face. There was an argument. – 迪克? – 我的脸. 我们起了些争执.
[1:30:28] I…I said some things I shouldn’t have said and I… 我…我说了些,我不该说的,而我…
[1:30:31] About you. About the appalling way he’s treating you, 是关于你.关于他如此恶劣地对待你,
[1:30:33] all of us. 对待我们每一个人.
[1:30:35] And the next thing I know,he’s launched himself at me. 接下来我就发现他只朝我冲过来.
[1:30:37] – Are you getting on ? – What ? – 你上来吗? – 什么?
[1:30:39] Get on.I’ll take you to him. 上来.我带你去见他.
[1:31:26] – Where does he live ? – We passed it a few blocks back. – 他住哪儿? – 在前面,我们过了几个街区.
[1:31:29] It’s where the police were.The Palazzo Gioia. 那有警察.在乔亚的宅第.
[1:31:33] Look, they don’t even know I’m in Rome, 看, 他们甚至不知道我在罗马,
[1:31:35] and I’m not gonna incriminate Dickie. 我不能牵累迪克.
[1:31:37] Well, perhaps I shouldn’t go either. 恩, 也许我该走了.
[1:31:38] No. Well, go if you want to, 不. 好吧,你想走就走吧,
[1:31:40] but just don’t talk to the police about my face. 但是别对警官说看到过我.
[1:31:42] If they know he hit me and his temper,then he could’ve hit Freddie. 如果他们知道他打了我和他的火爆脾气,那他就能攻击弗雷迪.
[1:31:46] I’ll catch up with you later. 呆会见.
[1:32:05] Signor Greenleaf ! 格林立夫先生!
[1:32:08] It’s Signor Greenleaf !Presto, presto ! 是格林立夫先生!快,快!
[1:32:16] Open the door ! 开门!
[1:32:19] Open up ! 快开门!
[1:32:23] – – I live here ! -我住这儿!
[1:32:24] Mr. Greenleaf ! 格林立夫先生!
[1:32:28] Can we go up ?Do you mind ? 我们能上去吗?你不介意吧?
[1:32:30] Of course.What happened to your face ? 当然.你脸怎么了?
[1:32:33] My scooter. I fell off getting chased by photographers. 我的电单车. 在被摄影师追赶的时候摔的.
[1:32:36] The telephone, the press,I’ve been…I’m feeling hounded. 电话, 媒体,我觉得..我觉得在被追捕.
[1:32:41] Do you think you could not give out my address ? 你就不能别泄漏我的地址吗?
[1:32:43] Never.We’ve had many requests, 从未.有很多人要求,
[1:32:44] and we say no, even to your fiancée. 但我们都拒绝了,连你的未婚妻都没有告知.
[1:32:48] I really don’t want to see anybody. 我真的不想见任何人.
[1:32:49] – Even your fiancée ? – Even her. – 包括你的未婚妻? – 包括她.
[1:32:55] – What about Thomas Ripley ? – What about Tom Ripley ? – 那汤姆·瑞普雷呢? – 汤姆·瑞普雷怎么了?
[1:33:01] You and Signor Ripley went to San Remo.Is that right ? 你和瑞普雷先生一起去了圣雷默.对吗?
[1:33:03] Yes, we..We went to San Remo. 是的, 我们..我们去了圣雷默.
[1:33:05] That was months ago. 那已经是几个月以前的事情了.
[1:33:06] November, I thought.Was it ? 十一月, 我想是.是吗?
[1:33:08] – Did you speak to Tom ? – November 7 is my information. – 你和汤姆说过吗? – 十一月七日我记得.
[1:33:12] I don’t remember the exact date. 我记不清确切日期了.
[1:33:15] When did you last see Signor Ripley ? 你上一次见到瑞普雷先生是什么时候?
[1:33:18] A few days ago. 几天前
[1:33:19] – Does he stay with you here ? – No. – 他住你这儿吗? – 没有.
[1:33:23] No. 没有.
[1:33:27] Here is a pattern.Two days ago, 大致是这样的.两天前,
[1:33:29] Freddie Miles is dead,hmm ? 弗雷迪·迈尔斯死了,嗯?
[1:33:34] He leaves your apartment, 他离开你的公寓,
[1:33:37] and he’s murdered. 就被谋杀了.
[1:33:40] Yesterday, a little boat is found in San Remo full of rocks. 昨天, 一条盛满石块的小船在圣雷默被发现.
[1:33:45] And the owner tells the police it was stolen on November 7. 船主告诉警局船是11月7日被盗的.
[1:33:50] We look at hotel records… 我们看了旅店纪录…
[1:33:53] and we see… 我们发现…
[1:33:56] Dickie Greenleaf is staying in San Remo. 迪克·格林立夫在圣雷默.
[1:33:59] And then our boatman remembers two Americans taking a boat. 船主记得是两个美国人租的船.
[1:34:03] That is not a pattern.That’s a coincidence. 这不是大概.纯属巧合.
[1:34:06] There must be 50 hotels in San Remo. 在圣雷默有50家旅馆.
[1:34:08] There were probably a hundred people renting a boat that day. 那天也许有100个人租了船.
[1:34:11] Thirty-one people. 31人.
[1:34:13] Thirty-one people. 31人.
[1:34:16] Thirty-one, yeah. 31人,是的.
[1:34:22] – Marge Sherwood. – That is Miss Sherwood now. – 玛吉·舍伍德. – 这次是舍伍德小姐.
[1:34:32] Let her in. 让她进来.
[1:34:34] Let her in.What’s the difference ? Let her in. 让她进来.这又有能怎么样? 让她进来.
[1:34:39] No ! Actually…Actually, no. 不! 事实上…事实上, 不.
[1:34:43] I would…I would really appreciate it… 我会…我会很感激的…
[1:34:45] if you would ask Miss Sherwood to come back later. 如果你等会再让舍伍德小姐进来的话.
[1:34:54] Thank you. 谢谢.
[1:34:57] May I ask you.. 我可以问一下吗..
[1:34:59] Why would you speak to your friend and not your fiancée ? 为什么你宁可对朋友说,却不愿对你的未婚妻说?
[1:35:03] Well,I..I think I just said. 呃, 我..我想我刚才已经说过了.
[1:35:07] Um, Mr. Ripley was handling some business for me. 嗯, 瑞普雷先生在帮我处理一些事务.
[1:35:10] Nor does Mr. Ripley want to marry me… 不是瑞普雷先生想嫁给我…
[1:35:13] and ask me every single day if I’ll marry him and when. 并且每日每夜缠着你,问你什么时候结婚.
[1:35:18] Do you keep a photograph of Signor Ripley ? 你有瑞普雷先生的照片吗?
[1:35:21] I’m not in the habit of carrying around photographs of my male friends. 我没有随身携带男性朋友照片的习惯.
[1:35:26] Now I think I’ve upset you. 我想我是让你困扰了.
[1:35:28] Sorry. My English,perhaps, is coarse. 对不起. 我的英语,可能,太差了.
[1:35:31] It is a little coarse,yes. 是有点差,是的.
[1:35:37] I’m sorry. 我道歉.
[1:35:39] But you..No one has seen Signor Ripley since San Remo. 但是你..没有人在圣雷默后见到过汤姆·瑞普雷.
[1:35:44] – I have. – You have, yes. – 我见过. – 你见过, 是啊.
[1:35:46] And so has Miss Sherwood.Ask her. And, um, 舍伍德小姐也见过他.问问她. 还有, 嗯,
[1:35:48] if I can remember the name of the hotel he was staying at… 让我想想他当时住在哪家旅馆…
[1:35:54] Um, the Goldoni.Tom was staying at the Goldoni. 嗯,高多尼旅馆.汤姆住在高多尼.
[1:35:57] Goldoni. The Goldoni.Good, good, but… 高多尼.高多尼.很好,很好,但是…
[1:36:00] Yes, you are right. 是的,你是对的.
[1:36:03] You are right.A coincidence. 你是对的.纯属巧合.
[1:36:09] I look forward to our next meeting. 我期待下一次见面.
[1:36:11] Hmm ? When I will be more careful with my English. 嗯? 那时我会更注重我的英文的.
[1:36:14] Ah. I have a witness who thinks they saw two men… 呃.我有证人说当时看到两个男人…
[1:36:17] getting into Mr. Miles’ car. 进了迈尔斯先生的车.
[1:36:19] And she wants to identify you in a confronto. 她想来正面指证一下.
[1:36:23] Lineup. Tomorrow, then ? 一组人.明天,怎么样?
[1:36:27] Uh, tomorrow. 呃,明天.
[1:36:37] – Buon giorno, Miss Sherwood. – Buon giorno. – 早上好,舍伍德小姐. – 早上好.
[1:36:39] He’s in, but I really don’t think he wants to meet anybody. 他在里面,不过我认为他现在真不想见任何人.
[1:37:00] Dick ? 迪克?
[1:37:06] Dickie ? 迪克?
[1:37:09] I know you can hear me. 我知道你能听到我.
[1:37:20] I was gonna say that I would count to three, and if you didn’t open the door… 我想说我会数到三,如果你不开门的话…
[1:37:24] But I won’t count anymore. 我就不会再……
[1:37:28] On you. 指望你了.
[1:37:32] I won’t count on you anymore. 我不会再指望你了.
[1:37:39] Whatever it is you’ve done or haven’t done, 不管你做了什么没做什么,
[1:37:44] you’ve broken my heart. 你已经伤透了我的心.
[1:37:49] That’s one thing I know you’re guilty of. 这是我指认你的一项罪行.
[1:37:59] And I don’t know why. 我不明白是为了什么.
[1:38:04] I don’t know why.I just don’t know why. 我不明白是为了什么.我就是不明白是为了什么.
[1:38:17] My dear Tom. 我亲爱的汤姆.
[1:38:19] I’m getting out of this. 我再也无法忍受了.
[1:38:23] Freddie’s death. Silvana. 弗雷迪的死,希尔维那的死.
[1:38:26] I’ve thought about going to the police,but I can’t do it. 我曾经想过要去自首,但我不能.
[1:38:31] I can’t face it. 我无法再面对这一切了.
[1:38:33] I can’t face anything anymore. 我再也无法面对这一切了.
[1:38:35] I can’t face anything anymore. 我再也无法面对更多了.
[1:38:36] I wish I could give you the life I took for granted. 我希望我能将我的生命交给你.
[1:38:42] You’ve always understood what’s at the heart of me, Tom. 你总是能猜透我心里在想什么, 汤姆.
[1:38:44] Marge never could. 玛吉永远都不能.
[1:38:48] I suppose that’s why I’m writing this to you, 我想这就是为什么我给你写这封信的原因,
[1:38:51] the brother I never had. 你是我唯一的兄弟.
[1:38:54] The only true friend I ever had. 也是我唯一真正的朋友.
[1:39:02] in all kinds of ways, 从各方面来看,
[1:39:04] you’re much more like the son my father wanted. 你都更像是我父亲更想要的儿子.
[1:39:09] I realize you can change the people, 你知道你能改变人,
[1:39:12] change the scenery, 改变风景,
[1:39:15] but you can’t change your own rotten self. 但却永远改变不了自己已经腐败的内心.
[1:39:20] Now I can’t think what to do or where to go. 现在我完全失去了方向.
[1:39:24] I’m haunted by everything I’ve done and can’t undo. 我被一切不可挽回的错事所困扰.
[1:39:31] I’m sorry. 对不起.
[1:39:35] I’ve made a mess of being Dickie Greenleaf, haven’t I ? 我把迪克·格林立夫的生活搞得一团糟,不是吗?
[1:40:42] Tom ! 汤姆!
[1:40:48] I’ll see you over there ! 我在那儿见你!
[1:40:59] I’m so sorry to put you through this, Peter. 真不好意思让你经历这些, 彼得.
[1:41:02] I just can’t face going to the police by myself when my Italian’s so rotten. 我只是无法在意大利语这么烂的情况下一个人去面对警方.
[1:41:06] Don’t be so daft.It’s fine. 别傻了.没事的.
[1:41:07] I’m delighted you finally made it to Venice. 我很高兴你最终还是到了威尼斯.
[1:41:10] I’m delighted, contrary to rumor,that you’re still in one piece. 我很开心,和谣言相反,你还好好的毫发无伤.
[1:41:13] – What rumor ? – Oh, you know. – 什么谣言? – 哦,你知道.
[1:41:15] That Dickie murdered you and is traveling under your passport. 迪克谋杀了你,并冒用你的护照到处旅行.
[1:41:18] I know. It’s ridiculous. 我知道.这是很荒谬.
[1:41:35] Welcome to Venice. 欢迎来威尼斯.
[1:41:37] God, this place reeks, doesn’t it ?Can you smell it ? 天啊,这地方很臭,不是吗?你闻到了吗?
[1:41:41] Anyway, I’ve got to the bottom of the delay, finally. 不管怎样, 我不能再推迟了.
[1:41:44] We’re waiting for someone from Rome. 我们在等从罗马来的警探.
[1:41:47] What do you mean ?They’ve sent for someone from Rome ? 你说什么?他们从罗马派了人来?
[1:41:50] – Well, yes. That’s good, isn’t it ? – No, I thought… – 呃,是的.这挺好,不是吗? – 不,我以为…
[1:41:53] that didn’t happen in Italy,that each region is separate. 在意大利不是这么运作的,我以为各地区都是独立的.
[1:41:57] I was sure that..I’ve read that.. 我肯定…我读过…
[1:41:59] You’ve read the papers.You know what a big deal it’s been. 你也读过报纸.你知道这件事有多重大.
[1:42:02] American tourist murdered. 美国游客被谋杀了.
[1:42:03] Actually, can we not do this now ? 但是,这件事能先搁一搁吗?
[1:42:05] – The stench really is..- – 这臭味真是..
[1:42:27] He’s taken over the case, ’cause they’re annoyed that the previous chap… 他接管这个案子,是因为他们对前一任负责人很不满..
[1:42:31] let Dickie disappear when he was, um, 让弗雷德谋杀案唯一的嫌疑犯迪克,
[1:42:34] the only suspect in Freddie’s murder. 就这么失踪了.
[1:42:39] In Rome,about three weeks ago. 在罗马,大约三周以前.
[1:42:43] I knew that one. 这句我能听懂.
[1:42:45] Um.. 嗯..
[1:42:52] Are you a homosexual ?Interesting non sequitur. 你是同性恋吗?有趣的不知所云.
[1:42:57] No. 不是.
[1:42:59] – No. – Oh. – 不是. – 噢.
[1:43:02] By the way, um, officially there are no Italian homosexuals. 顺便说一下, 嗯,官方是没有意大利同性恋这种讲法的.
[1:43:07] Makes Michelangelo and Leonardo very inconvenient. 这让米开朗基罗和莱昂纳多很是困扰.
[1:43:10] Eh ? 嗯?
[1:43:11] Tell him…I have a fiancée. 告诉他…我有个未婚妻.
[1:43:15] And Dickie has a fiancée. 迪克也有个未婚妻.
[1:43:17] And that Freddie Miles 至于那个弗雷迪·迈尔斯,
[1:43:19] probably had a string of them. 他没准有一打的未婚妻.
[1:43:32] Mamma mia. 我的老天呀.
[1:43:40] – What did he say ? – He says “so many fiancées.” – 他说了什么? – 他说”这么多未婚妻.”
[1:43:47] He’s asking… if you killed Freddie Miles… 他问…是不是你杀了弗雷迪·迈尔斯…
[1:43:51] and then killed Dickie Greenleaf. 然后又杀了迪克·格林立夫.
[1:43:52] No ! No, I did not kill Freddie Miles 不! 没有,我没有杀弗雷迪·迈尔斯,
[1:43:55] and then kill Dickie Greenleaf. 更没有杀迪克·格林立夫.
[1:43:57] Is he accusing me ?Ask him if he’s accusingme. 他是在指控我吗?问问他他是否在指控我.
[1:44:00] The way it works here,it’s better to be less volatile. 这里的办事程序就是这样,这总比严刑逼供好多了.
[1:44:02] – But it’s absurd!- -但这也太荒谬了!
[1:44:20] They found this in Dickie’s place in Rome. 他们在迪克罗马的寓所里发现了这个.
[1:44:25] – You opened this ? – Of course. -你打开过? -当然.
[1:44:44] It’s a suicide note. 这是一封遗书.
[1:44:50] You asked me all these questions and you already read this suicide note ? 你早就看过这份遗书,还问我这些问题?
[1:45:12] I don’t believe that letter.Do you ? 我不相信那封遗书.你呢?
[1:45:15] Dickie’s letter.Do you believe it ? 迪克的信.你相信吗?
[1:45:18] I don’t know what to believe. 我不知道什么该相信.
[1:45:21] Can you imagine, though, if he did kill Freddie, 那你能想象吗,如果是他杀了弗雷迪,
[1:45:24] what that must be like ? 那会是怎样一个情形?
[1:45:26] Just to wake up every morning.I mean, how can you ? 每天早上照常醒来.我是说,你怎么能做到?
[1:45:29] Just wake up and be a person ?Drink your coffee. 醒来像个常人一样的生活?喝你的咖啡.
[1:45:33] Well, whatever you do,however terrible, however hurtful, 呃,不管你做了什么,不管有过可怕,不管有多痛苦,
[1:45:37] it all makes sense,doesn’t it, in your head. 它都是有意义的,不是吗,在你的头脑里.
[1:45:41] You never meet anybody who thinks they’re a bad person. 你从未遇到过自认为是坏人的人.
[1:45:45] No, I know, but you’re still tormented. 没有, 我知道,但是你仍然饱受煎熬.
[1:45:46] You must be. You’ve killed someone. 你一定会这样.你杀了人.
[1:45:48] Don’t you just take the past and put it in a room in the basement, 你不会将过去放进地下室的房间里吗?
[1:45:51] and lock the door and never go in there ? 锁上门,再也不走进去?
[1:45:53] – That’s what I do. – God, yes. -那是我会做的. -上帝啊,是这样.
[1:45:56] But, of course, in my case, 不过,当然,按我的情况,
[1:45:59] it’s probably a whole building. 可能需要一整幢楼来装我的记忆.
[1:46:02] – – And then you meet someone special, -然后你遇到一个对你而言特别的人,
[1:46:04] and all you want to do is toss them the key. 你想做的只是扔给他们这把钥匙.
[1:46:10] Say “Open up. Step inside.” 说 “开了.进来吧.”
[1:46:15] But you can’t… 但是你不能…
[1:46:17] – – because it’s dark… -因为里面很黑…
[1:46:20] and there are demons. 还有恶魔.
[1:46:24] And if anybody saw how ugly it is… 一旦有人看见里面有多肮脏…
[1:46:31] Now that’s the music talking. 现在是音乐在影响你的情绪
[1:46:36] It’s harder to be bleak if you’re playing “Knees Up, Mother Brown.” 如果你是在弹”站起来,布朗妈妈”想忧郁也难了
[1:46:45] I keep wanting to do that. 我一直都想……
[1:46:48] Fling…the door open. 冲开门…
[1:46:54] Just let the light in,clean everything out. 让阳光洒进来,把一切都清洗干净.
[1:47:00] If I could take a giant eraser and rub out everything, 如果我有一块巨大的橡皮,能擦除一切
[1:47:04] starting with myself… 从我自己开始…
[1:47:10] The thing is, Peter, if… 问题在于,彼得,如果…
[1:47:15] – Hmm ? – If… – 嗯? – 如果…
[1:47:21] If… 如果…
[1:47:30] No key, huh ? 如果没有钥匙,对吗?
[1:48:17] – Marge. – Peter. -玛吉. -彼得.
[1:48:21] – So good to see you. – Hello, Marge. -很高兴见到你. -你好,玛吉.
[1:48:23] Tom. 汤姆.
[1:48:25] I see you found Peter. 我发现你找到了彼得.
[1:48:27] I think we sort of found each other. 我想是我们彼此找到了对方.
[1:48:29] – Where’s Dickie’s father ? – He’s not coming till the morning. -迪克的父亲在哪儿? -他今天早上才能到.
[1:48:33] Evidently his stomach. I don’t think the food here is agreeing with him. 他的胃.我觉得这儿的食物不适合他.
[1:48:37] Oh, I was looking forward to seeing him. 哦,我很期待见到他.
[1:48:39] Dickie hasn’t killed himself.I’m sure of that. 迪克没有自杀.我确信.
[1:48:42] There’s a private detective on the case now. 现在有一位私人侦探正着手调查此案.
[1:48:44] A Mr. MacCarron Dickie’s father’s employed. 麦卡伦先生,迪克的父亲雇来的.
[1:48:47] – That’s a terrific idea. – He’s American. – 这太好了. – 他是个美国人.
[1:48:50] He’s already discovered that Dickie cashed checks for $1 ,000… 他已经查出迪克在失踪前一天…
[1:48:54] the day before he disappeared. 刚取了1000美元.
[1:48:56] Signora. 小姐.
[1:48:58] Is that what you do before you jump into the Tiber ? 你在跳进台伯河前会这样做吗?
[1:49:01] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为.
[1:49:08] – Is this you ? – No, it’s Tom’s. -这是你的? -不,这是汤姆的.
[1:49:10] Splendid, eh ? 很不错,不是吗?
[1:49:12] Golly.Who’s paying for this ? 天啊.谁付的房租?
[1:49:16] Peter found it for me. 彼得替我找的.
[1:49:18] I can afford it because it’s damp and… falling down. 我能付的起是因为这里又潮湿…又破旧.
[1:49:23] – Tom’s transformed it. – This is spectacular. -汤姆改造过这房子. -太棒了.
[1:49:26] That’s why Tom wanted you to stay. 这就是为什么汤姆希望你能住下来.
[1:49:28] It’s better than trying to squeeze into my room. 这总比挤在我的小屋里好.
[1:49:31] And I know how you hate hotels. 我知道你讨厌旅馆.
[1:49:33] A hotel would have been fine. 旅馆就可以了.
[1:49:38] We’ll have to tell Mr. Greenleaf how far his dollar stretched. 我们得告诉格林立夫先生.他的佣金已经用到哪儿了.
[1:49:46] – – What’s funny ? -什么这么可笑?
[1:49:49] I was just thinking about when Tom first came to Mongibello. 我只是想起汤姆第一次来蒙吉.
[1:49:55] – And look at you now. – Look at me what ? -再看看你现在. -看我什么?
[1:50:00] To the manor born. 贵族出生.
[1:50:16] Mr. Greenleaf? 格林立夫先生?
[1:50:22] Mr. Greenleaf? 格林立夫先生?
[1:50:24] Tom. How are you ?You look well. 汤姆.你好吗?你看起来真不错.
[1:50:28] Thank you, sir. I am well. 谢谢你,先生,我还不错.
[1:50:30] Far cry from New York. 和在纽约时判若两人啊.
[1:50:31] – Yes, it is. – Marge. -是啊. -玛吉.
[1:50:33] Good morning.Unusual weather. 早上好.不寻常的天气.
[1:50:36] – Very. – And you, sir. Any better ? -是呀. -你呢,先生.好点了吗?
[1:50:39] Pretty good.Sticking with hot water. 很好.用热水捂着.
[1:50:43] – Where’s Mr. MacCarron ?- San Remo. -麦卡隆先生呢? -在圣雷默.
[1:50:45] The police are amateurs. 警察都是业余的.
[1:50:48] Well, my boy, it’s come to a pretty pass, hasn’t it ? 呃,我的孩子,不错的转变,不是吗?
[1:50:52] What is the detective hoping to find in San Remo ? 侦探在圣雷默找什么?
[1:50:56] He’s being thorough.I’m learning about my son, Tom. 他在进行地毯式的搜索.我正在了解我的儿子,汤姆.
[1:51:00] Now he’s missing,I’m learning a great deal about him, 现在他失踪了,我了解到很多关于他的事,
[1:51:04] and I hope that you can fill in some more blanks for me. 我希望你能帮我填上一些空白.
[1:51:07] Marge has been good enough to do that about Mongibello. 玛吉已经将蒙吉那部分填得差不多了.
[1:51:10] I’ll try my best, sir. 我会尽最大努力的,先生.
[1:51:12] Obviously,I’ll do anything to help Dickie. 很明显,我会为迪克做一切事情.
[1:51:14] — Good. This theory, -很好.这个理论,
[1:51:18] the letter he left for you. 他留给你的那封信.
[1:51:19] The police think that’s a clear indication… 警察认为这清楚地指出了…
[1:51:22] he was planning on doing something,uh, to himself. 他打算对自己,呃,做些事情.
[1:51:26] I just don’t believe that. 我不相信.
[1:51:29] You don’t want to, dear. 亲爱的,你只是不愿去相信.
[1:51:34] I’d like to talk to Tom alone. 我想和汤姆单独谈谈.
[1:51:37] Perhaps this afternoon.Would you mind? 也许就这个下午.你觉得呢?
[1:51:42] Marge, what a man may say to his sweetheart… 玛吉,一个男人对他的爱人所说的…
[1:51:46] and what he’ll admit to another fellow… 和对他的朋友所说的…
[1:51:52] Such as ? 比如说?
[1:51:59] What a waste of lives and opportunities. 真是在浪费生命和机遇.
[1:52:02] I’d pay that fellow a hundred dollars right now to shut up ! 我宁可付100美元给那个萨克斯手让他闭嘴!
[1:52:12] No, Marge doesn’t know the half of it. 不,玛吉连一半都不知道.
[1:52:16] And his passport photo. 还有他的护照照片
[1:52:19] Did you hear ? To scratch out his own face like that ? 你听说了吗?把他自己的脸划成那个样子?
[1:52:23] Can you imagine ? 你能想象吗?
[1:52:25] Frame of mind you’d have to be in ? 他一定要这样钻牛角尖吗?
[1:52:28] “I’ve thought about going to the police,but I can’t face it. “我想过要去自首,但是我不能.
[1:52:31] I can’t face anything anymore.” 我再也忍受不了了.”
[1:52:35] I feel guilty. I feel like I pushed him away. 我觉得愧疚.我觉得是我把他推开了.
[1:52:38] I feel like I spoke and he heard you. 我觉得每当我开口劝阻,他听到的都是你的声音.
[1:52:41] Well, 嗯,
[1:52:43] if we all pushed him away,what about him pushing us away ? 与其说是我们把他推开了,还不如说是他把我们都推开了吧?
[1:52:46] You’ve been a great friend to my son. 你曾经是我儿子最好的朋友.
[1:52:49] Everything is someone else’s fault. 每件事都是别人的错.
[1:52:52] We all want to sow wild oats, 我们都想让他放任自流,
[1:52:55] but somebody’s got to…got to… 但是总有人得…得…
[1:52:58] What is the word ? 怎么说来着?
[1:53:01] You know, the moment someone confronts him, 你知道,当有人和他对峙的时候,
[1:53:05] he lashes out. 他总是痛殴对方.
[1:53:08] He always has. 他总是这样.
[1:53:11] You know, people always say that you can’t choose your parents, 你知道, 人们总是说你不能选择你的父母,
[1:53:19] but you can’t choose your children. 但是你也不能选择你的孩子.
[1:53:23] – – Dickie. 迪克.
[1:53:27] You can be a leech. You can be quite boring. 你就像个吸血水蛭.你很令人厌烦.
[1:53:31] – Stop it ! – It’s boring. -住手! -令人厌烦.
[1:53:36] Stop, stop, stop ! 住手,住手,住手!
[1:53:40] – Stop, stop, stop ! – Tommy, Tommy. -住手,住手,住手! – 汤米,汤米.
[1:53:42] Like a little girl. 像个小姑娘.
[1:53:44] – Like a little girl.- 像个小姑娘.
[1:53:51] – – Coming. 来了.
[1:53:53] – Sorry. I was asleep. – Finally. – 不好意思.我睡着了. – 总算开了.
[1:53:56] – I must have fallen asleep. – Did Dickie’s dad go ? -我一定是睡着了. -迪克的爸爸走了吗?
[1:53:58] You look ghastly, Tom.Did you have a nightmare ? 你看起来气色很差,汤姆.是发噩梦了吗?
[1:54:00] – He’s having an early night. – Oh, poor man. -他时差还没调过来. -噢,可怜的老人.
[1:54:03] You know, we were banging on that door forever. 你知道,我们会无休无止地敲下去.
[1:54:09] Uh-oh. 噢-不.
[1:54:11] – I think I’ve broken a strap. – Not guilty. -我想我弄断了一根吊带. -别介意.
[1:54:15] – I’ll fix some drinks.- -我来弄点喝的.
[1:54:18] Ah !You walk in Venice. 噢!这就是在威尼斯步行.
[1:54:22] Are you okay ? 你还好吗?
[1:54:25] I’m fine. 我很好.
[1:54:27] – Did you want me to stick around ? – No, it’s okay. -你想让我留下吗? -不用了,没关系.
[1:54:33] I could come back. 我会回来的.
[1:54:51] Your key. 你的钥匙.
[1:54:57] – – Tom ? -汤姆?
[1:55:00] Marge, I’m in the bath.I won’t be long. 玛吉,我在洗澡.不需要太久的.
[1:55:03] Tom, I have to speak to you.It’s urgent. 汤姆,我必须同你谈谈.非常紧急.
[1:55:09] Coming. 来了.
[1:55:22] – I found Dickie’s rings. – What ? -我找到了迪克的戒指. -什么?
[1:55:25] You have Dickie’s rings. 你拿了迪克的戒指.
[1:55:32] I can explain. 这点我可以解释.
[1:55:34] Dickie promised me he would never take off this ring. 迪克向我保证过他决不会摘掉这个戒指.
[1:55:38] Let me put some clothes on and we’ll talk about this. 先让我穿上点衣服再来讨论此事.
[1:55:40] I have to tell Mr. Greenleaf. 我必须告诉格林立夫先生.
[1:55:42] Marge, you’re being hysterical. 玛吉,你太过敏了.
[1:55:43] He promised me, 他向我保证过,
[1:55:44] “I swear, I will never take off this ring until we get…” “我发誓,我绝不会摘掉这个戒指直到我们结…”
[1:55:47] – Shut up !- -闭嘴!
[1:55:50] I’m wet, Marge.I’ve lost my towel. 我湿透了,玛吉.我的毛巾也掉了.
[1:55:54] And I’d really like to put some clothes on. 我真的得穿上些衣服.
[1:55:57] Go and pour us both a drink. 去给我们俩倒杯酒好吗.
[1:56:02] Pour us a drink. 倒杯酒.
[1:56:38] Marge ? 玛吉?
[1:56:40] Where are you going ? 你要去哪儿?
[1:56:42] I wasn’t snooping.I just… 我没有乱翻.我只是…
[1:56:46] I was looking for a needle and thread to mend my bra. 我只是想找针线缝一下我的文胸.
[1:56:51] That scent you’re wearing. 你在用的这瓶香水.
[1:56:54] I bought that for you. 是我买的.
[1:56:58] The thing about Dickie… 关于迪克的一些事…
[1:57:00] So many things. 很多事.
[1:57:04] That day when he was late coming back from Rome, 那天他从罗马回来晚了,
[1:57:09] I tried to tell you this. 我曾经尝试着告诉你.
[1:57:10] He was with another girl.I’m not talking about Meredith, either. 他是和其它女孩好上了.我并不是指梅瑞迪斯.
[1:57:14] Another girl that we met in a bar. 另一个在酒吧里认识的女孩.
[1:57:17] He couldn’t be faithful for five minutes. 他连五分钟的忠诚都保证不了.
[1:57:20] So when he makes a promise, 所以当他作其它一些保证的时候,
[1:57:23] it doesn’t mean what it means when you make a promise… 并不像你我许诺一样…
[1:57:25] or I make a promise. 会信守到底.
[1:57:27] He has so many realities, Dickie,and he believes them all. 他有那么多的现实,迪克,而他又全部相信.
[1:57:32] He lies. He lies. 他撒谎.他撒谎.
[1:57:35] And that’s his…Half the time he doesn’t even realize he’s doing it. 那还只是一半的情况,有时他甚至意识不到他在背叛誓言.
[1:57:39] And today, 而今天,
[1:57:42] I really started wondering whether he may have killed Freddie. 我开始怀疑是否是他谋杀了弗雷迪.
[1:57:46] He would get so crazy if anybody would contradict him. 如果有人站出来和他对抗,他会变得如此疯狂.
[1:57:51] Well, you know that.You know that. 是这样,你知道这一点.你知道这一点.
[1:57:53] You know that. 你知道这一点.
[1:57:55] And that’s the irony, Marge. 这就是讽刺的地方,玛吉.
[1:57:57] I loved you. 我爱你.
[1:57:59] You may as well know, Marge.I loved you. 你也许已经知道,玛吉.我爱你.
[1:58:02] I don’t know, maybe it’s grotesque of me to say this now, 我知道这时候说这个会很怪异,
[1:58:05] so just… write it on apiece of paper or something… 所以…就请在一张纸或别的什么东西上…
[1:58:08] and put it in your purse for a rainy day. 写上”汤姆爱我,汤姆爱我”
[1:58:10] “Tom loves me. Tom loves me.” 放到你的钱包里,将来也许可以作为慰籍.
[1:58:14] – Why do you have Dickie’s rings ? – I told you. -你为什么会有迪克的戒指 -我告诉过你.
[1:58:17] – He gave them to me. – Why ? When ? -是他给我的. -为什么?什么时候?
[1:58:20] I feel as if you haven’t been listening to anything I’ve been saying to you. 我觉得你刚才完全没有在听我对你说的话.
[1:58:24] I don’t believe you.I don’t believe you. 我不相信你.我不相信你.
[1:58:27] – It’s all true. – I don’t believe… -这都是真的. -你说的话…
[1:58:29] a single word you’ve said. 我一个字也不相信.
[1:58:33] You’re shivering, Marge.Look at you. 你在发抖,玛吉.看看你.
[1:58:37] Marge, can I hold you ? 玛吉,我能抱着你吗?
[1:58:40] Will you let me hold you ? 你能让我抱着你吗?
[1:58:42] – – Marge ? -玛吉?
[1:58:45] – Peter ! Thank God you’re here. – What’s going on ? -彼得!感谢上天你来了. -怎么了?
[1:58:48] Get me out of here.Get me out of here. Please! 带我走.带我走.求求你了!
[1:58:51] – Tom, are you okay ?- – 汤姆,你还好吗?
[1:58:55] You try.You try talking to her. 你试试.你试着劝劝她.
[1:59:00] – Tom ? – I give up. -汤姆? -我放弃.
[1:59:02] Tell me what’s going on.Tom ! 告诉我到底发生了什么.汤姆!
[1:59:05] – What did I ever do to her? – Listen… -我从未对她做过什么,我对她做过什么吗? -听着…
[1:59:08] Have her tell you one thing that I’ve ever done to her. 她能说出一件我曾经伤害过她的事吗?
[1:59:10] You can’t be angry with her. 听着,你不能同她怄气.
[1:59:13] She’s confused, and she needs someone to blame. 她很迷惑,她需要一个迁怒的对象.
[1:59:16] So she blames you. 所以她迁怒于你.
[1:59:18] I’ll go back home and talk to her. 我会回去和她好好谈谈.
[1:59:21] As for you, 至于你,
[1:59:23] either get a safety razor or grow a beard. 要么换个安全剃刀,要么就留胡子吧.
[1:59:39] – Is Mr. Greenleaf here ? – Mr. Ripley ? -格林立夫先生在吗?-瑞普雷先生?
[1:59:43] – Yes. – I’m Alvin MacCarron. -是我. -我是阿尔文·麦克隆.
[1:59:47] I don’t know,I don’t know. I just know it. 我不知道,我不知道.我就知道是这样.
[1:59:51] Marge, there’s female intuition and then there are facts. 玛吉,这只是女性的直觉,然而事实……
[1:59:56] – Tom. – Sir. -汤姆. -先生.
[1:59:58] Marge, you should have waited.I didn’t… 玛吉,你该等一等的.我没有…
[2:00:01] Didn’t Peter say I’d come by and pick you up ? 彼得没有告诉你我会顺道去接你吗?
[2:00:05] Marge has been telling us about the rings. 玛吉在对我们说戒指的事情.
[2:00:07] Yes, I feel ridiculous I didn’t mention them yesterday. 是啊,我也觉得很荒谬,我昨天并没有提起.
[2:00:10] I clean forgot.Ridiculous. 我完全忘了.太荒谬了.
[2:00:15] Perhaps you didn’t mention them because there’s only one conclusion to be drawn. 也许只有一个理由能解释为什么你没有告诉我们.
[2:00:21] I’m going to take Marge for a walk.Tom, Mr. MacCarron needs to talk to you. 我带玛吉去散散步.汤姆,麦克隆先生需要和你谈谈.
[2:00:25] There’s no need. We could go to the bar. There’s no need. 没必要吧.我们可以一起去酒吧.没这个必要.
[2:00:27] No, no. 不,不.
[2:00:29] I think you should stay here. 我认为你应该呆在这里.
[2:00:53] I could probably see my room from here. 我能从这儿看到我的房间.
[2:00:55] I can see my house. 我能看到我的房子.
[2:00:59] When you see where you live from a distance, it’s like a dream, isn’t it ? 当你从远方眺望你的家时,感觉就像是在做梦,是不是?
[2:01:03] I don’t care for B.S. 我没时间瞎扯
[2:01:06] I don’t care to hear it.I don’t care to speak it. 我不想听.也不想说.
[2:01:12] – Okay. – Did you know that at Princeton… -好吧. -你知道在普林斯顿的时候…
[2:01:15] Dickie Greenleaf half-killed a boy ? 迪克·格林立夫差点打死了一个男孩?
[2:01:16] At a party over some girl. 在一个聚会上为了些女孩争风吃醋.
[2:01:18] Kicked the kid several times in the head, put him in the hospital. 踹了那男孩的头好几脚,把他送进了医院.
[2:01:22] Boy had a wire fixed in his jaw,lost some hearing. 男孩的下巴得用铁丝固定,丧失了部分听力.
[2:01:26] Why do you think Dickie’s father sent him to Europe in the first place ? 你以为为什么迪克的父亲最初要把他送到欧洲来?
[2:01:32] The Rome police didn’t think to ask Mr. Greenleaf. 罗马警局没想到来问格林立夫先生.
[2:01:37] Nor did they think to check on whether a Thomas Ripley… 也没想过要去查查汤姆斯·瑞普雷是否真的…
[2:01:41] had ever been a student at Princeton University. 曾经在普林斯顿上学.
[2:01:43] Oh, I turned up a Tom Ripley… 噢,我发现汤姆·瑞普雷…
[2:01:48] who had been a piano tuner in the music department. 原来只是音乐系的一个钢琴调音师.
[2:01:54] You see, in America, 你看,在美国,
[2:01:56] we are taught to check a fact before it becomes a fact. 我们总是被教育要防患于未然.
[2:02:00] We’re taught to nose around. 我们被训练去四处探听.
[2:02:02] When a girl drowns herself, 如果一个女孩溺水死了,
[2:02:05] find out if that girl is pregnant. 查查看她是否怀孕了.
[2:02:07] Find out if Dickie had an embarrassment there. 查查看迪克是不是有什么不可告人的秘密.
[2:02:12] Mr. Greenleaf appreciates your loyalty.He really does. 格林立夫先生非常欣赏你的忠诚.他真的很欣赏.
[2:02:15] Marge…She has a hundred theories. 玛吉…她能有上百种推论.
[2:02:18] There are a few things that she doesn’t know. 有些事情是她不知道的.
[2:02:21] We hope she never knows. 我们希望她永远也不要知道.
[2:02:23] I hope she never knows. 我们希望她永远也不要知道.
[2:02:26] Three different people… 三个不同的人…
[2:02:28] saw Dickie get into Freddie’s car. 看见迪克进了弗雷迪的车.
[2:02:32] One man,who will not testify… 其中一个,并不会指认…
[2:02:35] because he was jumping somebody else’s wife at the time, 因为他当时是在和别人的妻子通奸,
[2:02:39] saw Dickie removing license plates from a red sports car. 他看到迪克从一辆红色跑车上取下牌照.
[2:02:43] The police know about this man because he happens to be a policeman. 警方之所以知道是因为这人本身就是个警察.
[2:02:49] I found these in the basement of Dickie’s apartment. 我在迪克的地下室里发现了这些.
[2:02:52] They belong to Freddie’s car. 它们是弗雷迪的车上的.
[2:02:54] Mr. Greenleaf has asked me… 格林立夫先生叫我…
[2:02:58] to lose these in the canal this evening. 把这些扔到运河里去.
[2:03:07] Mr. Greenleaf feels that there was a silent promise… 格林立夫先生说他从迪克给你的信中…
[2:03:10] in Dickie’s letter to you which he intends to honor. 觉察到了迪克对你的一些秘密承诺.
[2:03:13] He also intends to transfer a good portion… 他已经打算将迪克收入的一大部分…
[2:03:15] of Dickie’s income from his trust into your name. 转入你的账户.
[2:03:20] He does not intend… 他不想让…
[2:03:22] to give the Italians any information about Dickie’s past. 意大利人知道任何关于迪克的过去.
[2:03:28] He’s rather hoping that…you will feel the same. 他宁可希望…你也是这样想的.
[2:03:50] – Thank you so much, Tom. – Sir. – 非常感谢,汤姆. – 先生.
[2:03:53] Good-bye. 再见.
[2:03:58] Marge, I feel I never should have said those things to you the other evening. 玛吉, 我希望我那天晚上从未对你说过那些话.
[2:04:03] I was pretty flustered,and the rings…And you looked so… 我太慌乱了,还有戒指…你看起来又那么…
[2:04:08] I don’t know. 我不知道.
[2:04:09] But I hope that note goes in your purse to New York… 但我希望你钱包里那张纸条能和你一回纽约…
[2:04:14] for a rainy day. 总有一天会用上的.
[2:04:17] – What are you gonna do now, Tom ? – I don’t know. -你现在打算干吗,汤姆? -我不知道.
[2:04:22] Peter has a concert in Athens next month, 彼得下个月在雅典有场音乐会,
[2:04:24] so he asked me to come along and help out. 所以他问我是否愿意一起去帮帮他的忙.
[2:04:28] He says good-bye. 他向你告别.
[2:04:30] By the way, he was in rehearsal so he couldn’t… 对了,他正在预演所以不能来…
[2:04:34] Why do I think there’s never been a Ripley rainy day ? 为什么我觉得瑞普雷永远都不会陷入困境?
[2:04:37] What ? 什么?
[2:04:39] I know it was you.I know it was you. 我知道是你干的.我知道是你干的.
[2:04:44] I know it was you !I know it was you ! 我知道是你干的!我知道是你干的!
[2:04:46] – Marge, Marge. Please ! – I know you killed Dickie ! -玛吉,玛吉.别这样! -我知道是你杀了迪克!
[2:04:50] – Marge ! – I know ! No ! -玛吉! -我知道!不!
[2:04:52] I know it was you ! 我知道是你干的!
[2:04:56] Marge.Marge, please. 玛吉.玛吉,别这样.
[2:04:58] It’s not Tom.Really. 不是汤姆.真的.
[2:05:09] We are called gondoleri 我们是凤尾船船夫
[2:05:13] But that’s a vagary It’s quite honorary 不过那只是幻想,那是无上的光荣
[2:05:17] The trade that we ply 我们的往返旅途
[2:05:22] Ask me what I want to change about this moment. 问我这一刻我想改变什么.
[2:05:25] I don’t know. What do you want to change about this moment ? 我不知道. 你想改变这一刻?
[2:05:28] Nothing. 什么也不变.
[2:05:34] I’m freezing. Coming down ? 我冷死了.一起下去?
[2:05:36] Later. I want to catch the sunset. 过一会. 我想看看日落.
[2:05:39] – You’re mad. – I am. -你疯了. -我是疯了.
[2:05:52] Dickie ? 迪克?
[2:05:57] Dickie ? 迪克?
[2:06:03] Dickie ! 迪克!
[2:06:17] Oh, my God. 哦,我的天.
[2:06:21] Hello, Meredith. 你好,梅瑞迪斯.
[2:06:26] I was looking at you. 我刚一直在看你.
[2:06:27] Your clothes.I wouldn’t have known you. 你的衣服.我差点就认不出来了.
[2:06:32] Well, you spotted me,so you get the reward. 呃,你发现了我,所以你拿到了你的奖励.
[2:06:36] – What ? -Just kidding. -什么? -开玩笑.
[2:06:38] – Are you alone ? – Oh. -你一个人? -噢.
[2:06:42] Hardly.Couldn’t be less alone. 难说.孤单的不能再孤单了.
[2:06:46] – Aunt Joan. – And “co.” -琼阿姨. -还有叔叔
[2:06:52] A lot of “co.” 太多叔叔了
[2:06:54] Oh, God. 噢,天.
[2:06:57] You know, seeing you again, I… 你知道,再次看到你, 我…
[2:07:02] I’ve thought about you… 在想你…
[2:07:05] so much. 一直.
[2:07:08] And I’ve thought about you. 我也在想你.
[2:07:12] Yeah, well, when I’ve thought about you,I was mostly hating you. 是呀,不过,当我想到你的时候,我可是很恨你的.
[2:07:22] Where have you been hiding ? 你躲哪儿去了?
[2:07:25] I haven’t been hiding. 我没躲.
[2:07:27] I’ve been in police custody. 我被警察看守.
[2:07:31] They’ve been trying to flush out Freddie’s killer. 他们试图找出杀死弗雷迪的凶手.
[2:07:34] – You’re kidding. – They’re giving me this vacation, – 你开玩笑. – 他们给了我这个假期,
[2:07:38] which is why the getup. 这就是我为什么打扮成这样的缘故.
[2:07:39] Which is why you haven’t heard from me. 这也是你为什么没听到我的消息.
[2:07:42] You know, the whole world thinks you killed Freddie. 你知道, 整个世界都认为是你杀了弗雷迪.
[2:07:45] – Oh ! It’s terrible. – I know. -哦!太可怕了. -我知道.
[2:07:47] Listen, I can’t talk now. Um, later ? 你看,我现在不能长谈.嗯,呆会见?
[2:07:55] Later ? Later ? 呆会见?呆会见?
[2:08:08] So… 那么…
[2:08:15] Are you traveling under “R” ? 你还是以”R”为姓名首字母旅行的吗?
[2:08:19] You know what ? I am. 你知道吗? 正是这样.
[2:08:24] Dickie, are you with Peter Smith-Kingsley ? I bet you are. 迪克,你是和彼得·史密斯·金斯利在一起吗?我赌你是的.
[2:08:28] My aunt thought she saw him. 我的姑姑说她看见他了.
[2:08:31] Peter Smith-Kingsley ?No, I… 彼得·史密斯·金斯利?不, 我…
[2:08:33] I haven’t seen him in months. 我已经好几个月没见过他了.
[2:08:37] No, I’m alone. 不,我一个人.
[2:08:58] Hi. 嗨.
[2:09:03] – How was it ? – It was good. – 美吗? – 不错.
[2:09:07] But I’ll tell you something. 不过我要告诉你一些事.
[2:09:09] I want us to stay in here for the rest of the trip. 我希望我们接下来的旅程都在这里度过.
[2:09:16] Was that Meredith ? 那是梅瑞迪斯吗?
[2:09:21] Was who Meredith ? 谁是梅瑞迪斯吗?
[2:09:23] Meredith Logue. You were kissing someone. It looked like Meredith. 梅瑞迪斯·罗吉.你刚刚在吻什么人.看起来像是梅瑞迪斯.
[2:09:33] I came out to find you. 我出去找你了.
[2:09:36] Oh, hardly kissing. 哦,也不算是吻.
[2:09:40] – Kissing off. – It didn’t look that way. – 吻个别而已. – 看起来不像是那样.
[2:09:45] You know ?From a distance ? 你知道吗?远远望过去?
[2:09:52] I lied… to her. 我…骗了她.
[2:09:56] She thought she’d seen you. 她以为她看到你了.
[2:10:00] Why lie ? 为什么要骗她?
[2:10:01] Dickie and Peter together. That’s just too good gossip. 迪克和彼得在一起.会招来太多闲言闲语.
[2:10:06] Or Tom and Peter, even. 或是汤姆和彼得在一起.
[2:10:08] That would be even better gossip. 那甚至会招来更多闲言闲语.
[2:10:11] Really ? Why ? 真的吗?为什么?
[2:10:17] I..I, um…I’m completely lost. 我..我,嗯…我完全迷惑了.
[2:10:25] I know. 我知道.
[2:10:27] I’m sorry, Peter. 对不起,彼得.
[2:10:31] I’m lost. 是我迷失了自己.
[2:10:36] I’m gonna be stuck in the basement, aren’t I ? 我会永远被困死在地下室里了,是吗?
[2:10:40] Aren’t I ? 是吗?
[2:10:43] That’s my… 那是我…
[2:10:48] Terrible… 可怕…
[2:10:51] and alone… 寂寞…
[2:10:53] and dark. 并且黑暗的地下室.
[2:10:57] And I’ve lied… 我还撒了谎…
[2:10:59] about who I am… 关于我是谁…
[2:11:03] and where I am. 我在哪儿.
[2:11:05] Now no one’ll ever find me. 现在再也没人能找到我了.
[2:11:09] What do you mean,lied about who you are ? 你在说什么,撒谎说你是谁?
[2:11:12] I always thought it’d be better… 我总是想…
[2:11:14] to be a fake somebody… 做一个虚假的大人物…
[2:11:17] than a real nobody. 总比做个无足轻重的人好.
[2:11:20] What are you talking about ?You’re not a nobody. 你到底在说什么?你怎么会是个无足轻重的人.
[2:11:24] That’s the last thing you are. 你最不可能会是这种人.
[2:11:33] Peter. 彼得.
[2:11:36] Tell me some good things about Tom Ripley. 告诉我一些关于汤姆的优点.
[2:11:41] No, don’t get up.Don’t get up. Don’t get up. 别,别起来.别起来.别起来.
[2:11:46] Just… 就…
[2:11:51] Just tell me some nice things…about Tom Ripley. 就告诉我关于汤姆-瑞普雷的…一些优点.
[2:11:58] “Good things about Tom Ripley.” “关于汤姆·瑞普雷的优点.”
[2:12:03] That could take me some time. 这可得花些时间了.
[2:12:08] Tom is talented.Tom is tender. 汤姆很有天赋.汤姆很温柔.
[2:12:13] Tom is beautiful. 汤姆很美丽.
[2:12:15] You’re such a liar. 你是个大骗子.
[2:12:21] Tom is…Tom is a mystery. 汤姆-…汤姆是个谜.
[2:12:30] Tom is not a nobody. 汤姆不是无足轻重.
[2:12:36] Tom has secrets he doesn’t want to tell me, 汤姆有秘密不想告诉我,
[2:12:40] and I wish he would. 我希望他能告诉我.
[2:12:46] Tom has nightmares. 汤姆会做恶梦.
[2:12:53] That’s not a good thing. 这不是一件好事.
[2:13:00] Tom has someone to love him. 汤姆有个深爱他的人.
[2:13:04] That is a good thing. 这是件好事.
[2:13:09] Mmm. Tom is crushing me. 嗯.汤姆在压着我.
[2:13:14] Tom is crushing me. 汤姆在压着我.
[2:13:17] – – Tom. Tom, you’re crush… -汤姆.汤姆,你在压着我…
[2:13:21] – – Oh, God! – 噢,上帝啊!
[2:13:25] Oh, God! – 噢,上帝啊!
[2:13:27] – – Oh, God! – 噢,上帝啊!
[2:13:35] Oh, God! Peter. – 噢,上帝啊!彼得.
1999年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain(天使爱美丽)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Swan Song(天鹅挽歌)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme