英文名称:The Taking of Pelham 123
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | And so? | 然后咧? |
[01:26] | And so, I’m sitting there staring at him, right? | 然后我坐在那里瞪着他 |
[01:28] | He tells me to get my crunchy fucking fucknuts the fuck out of there. | 他叫我滚出他的办公室 |
[01:32] | You believe that shit? | 你相信吗? |
[01:33] | -You know what I said, right? -No, what did you say? | -你知道我怎么回他吧? -不知 你怎么回? |
[01:39] | -Shit. “Okay.” -You fucking said, “Okay.” | -妈的 好吧 -你竟然说好 |
[01:42] | I’m sure you did. | 我就知道 |
[02:09] | Control Center, this is Stillwell 1215. | 行控中心 这是史迪威1215 |
[02:11] | Go ahead, Stillwell 1215. | 请说 |
[02:13] | I’m about four cars out of 57th Street station… | 我刚驶离57街 |
[02:16] | …being delayed by a red signal light. | 却遇上红灯 |
[02:20] | Should be green, Stillwell 1215. | 应该是绿灯才对 |
[02:21] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t already know. | 跟我讲点有用的吧 |
[02:24] | All right, roll through it slow, extreme caution, per the rulebook. | 好 慢车通过 照规定小心点 |
[02:39] | Yeah, cracked rail. Nine-hundred feet from the east end of the platform. | 轨道受损 距月台900尺 |
[02:43] | It’s the goddamn cold. Metal contracts, you know that. | 天冷的关系 金属热胀冷缩 |
[02:45] | I got it, I got it. How long it take to fix it? | 知道了 多久才能修好? |
[02:48] | Gotta put a plate on it. Two hours. | 这要锁上钢片才行 两小时 |
[02:51] | Thank you. Make it an hour and a half, I’ll buy you a beer. | 谢谢 一小时半修好 我请你喝酒 |
[03:24] | Shit, G.B. I hate to see you down here on the floor, man. | 真是的 老葛 你不该来这的 |
[03:27] | Temporary, baby. I’ll be up there behind the glass before you know it. | 这是暂时的 我很快就回去了 |
[03:44] | I’m gonna need the R train… | 我要R车 |
[03:46] | …to switch over to the express tracks at 34th. | 在34街转换到快车轨 |
[03:48] | -Which express tracks? -The one that Q uses. | -哪一条快车轨? -Q车正在用的那条 |
[03:50] | Once they exit the 57th Street, they can switch over to the F Line. | 它一离开57街就转去F线 |
[03:53] | Straight into Queens. | 快速直达皇后区 |
[03:55] | Once they get to Queens, they switch back at 36th Street to the R Line. | 一到之后就在36街转回R线 |
[03:58] | All you gotta do, suspend the W, N and R will pick up the slack. | 让W、N车停一下 R车先走 |
[04:48] | I can’t see where I gotta look. | 抱歉 你挡住我的视线了 |
[04:49] | Unlock the door. Do it now or I’ll kill you. Do it. | 打开车门 不然我就毙了你 |
[04:54] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[05:16] | Shut up and walk. | 闭上嘴往前走 |
[05:18] | First car, go. | 第一车 快走 |
[05:30] | See? I told you I could do this. | 我就说嘛 我可以的 |
[05:33] | Big fucking deal, you did what you said you’d do. | 屌什么?这是你本来就会的 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:54] | Five minutes of peace. | 休息五分钟 |
[06:00] | -Yeah! -Nice! | -好耶! -赞啊! |
[06:03] | -Nice. -All right. | -好耶! -赞啊! |
[06:05] | There you go. | 干得好 |
[06:12] | I’m on the train and I still got you. | 我在车上还是看得到你 |
[06:14] | -You still got me? -I got you. What are you doing? | -现在还看得到? -是啊 你在干嘛? |
[06:17] | You still got me? | 还看得到吗? |
[06:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:28] | Baby? Baby? | 宝贝?宝贝? |
[07:26] | Give me the cutting key. | 刹车钥匙给我 |
[07:28] | Cutting key. | 刹车钥匙 |
[07:45] | Control Center calling Pelham 123. Come in, Pelham 123. | 中心呼叫123号车 请回答 |
[07:50] | Why did you stop? You’re all green ahead. | 为何停车?前路畅通啊 |
[07:56] | Control Center calling Pelham 123. | 行控中心呼叫123号车 |
[08:00] | Control Center calling Pelham 123. | 行控中心呼叫123号车 |
[08:03] | Why did you stop, 123? You got green ahead. | 你为何停车?前方一路畅通 |
[08:05] | It’s okay. | 安啦 |
[08:08] | Life is simple now. | 规则很简单 |
[08:11] | You just gotta do what I say. | 只要照我说的做就行 |
[08:18] | Not now, okay? | 别惹我 |
[08:35] | Where are you from? | 你住哪里? |
[08:37] | -Brooklyn. -You lrish? | -布鲁克林 -爱尔兰裔? |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:42] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[08:45] | Who’s driving Pelham 123? | 123号车的驾驶是谁? |
[08:52] | Maybe something fell on the tracks. | 也许轨道上有东西 |
[09:39] | Wait. Are we going backwards? | 等等 我们在倒车吗? |
[09:57] | 42nd Street tower, I got a train wrong-railing… | 主控室 莱辛顿大道线上 |
[09:59] | …on the southbound Lexington Avenue Line just north of you. | 有一辆车向南反向行驶 |
[10:04] | Listen up, we need to stop and stay in-station. | 听着 请停车并待在站上 |
[10:07] | All southbound locals just north of the 51st Street station. | 51街站北方所有向南行驶车辆 |
[10:10] | The operator on 123 is Jerry Pollard. | 该列车驾驶是杰瑞波拉 |
[10:13] | I know Jerry Pollard. I went to motorman school with Jerry. | 我认识他 杰瑞波拉 我跟他在驾驶学校同期受训 |
[10:16] | Pelham 123, come in to me, Pelham 123. | 123号车请回答 |
[10:20] | Pelham 123, Jerry Pollard, what’s going on down there? | 杰瑞波拉 出了什么事? |
[10:23] | This is Control Center. What’s going on, 123? | 这是行控中心 怎么回事? |
[10:28] | Get an express train to go alongside them, see what we see in the cab. | 派一辆快车去旁边看看 |
[10:32] | Yeah, this is South Ferry 105. I can’t get my windshield wiper to turn on. | 这是SF105列车 我的雨刷动不了 |
[10:36] | South Ferry 105, there’s a circuit breaker right behind you for that. | 你可以拿后面的断路器来用 |
[10:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[10:41] | Maestro, what’s going on? | 老大 怎么回事? |
[11:00] | -Cop. -Excuse me. | -条子 -借过 |
[11:01] | -Fuck. -Watch your backs. Watch your backs. | -靠 -让一让、让开 |
[11:04] | When I say stop, stop it hard. | 我叫你停 你就立刻刹车 |
[11:11] | -Transit Police. -Stop. | -铁路警察 -停 |
[11:25] | Everybody sit the fuck down! | 全给我坐下! |
[11:29] | Down! | 坐下! |
[11:31] | Sit the fuck down! | 给我坐下! |
[11:32] | Jesus! We’re getting reports of gunshots down the tunnel. | 天哪!隧道内传出枪声 |
[11:35] | Sergeant Moran. | 摩伦警佐 |
[11:37] | -Delgado, let’s call off that express. -Got it. | -迪加多 取消那班快车 -知道了 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna die. I’m gonna fucking die, man. | 我要死了 我他妈的要死了 |
[11:45] | Come on! Hey. | 快点!嘿! |
[11:46] | Everybody up! By the window! Come on, up, up, up! | 大家起来站到窗边!快点! |
[11:49] | Stand up! Stand up! Come on! | 起来!快点! |
[11:55] | Move it! Against the window! | 快点!靠窗! |
[11:58] | What the fuck is going on? | 搞什么鬼? |
[12:00] | There was a cop. Bashkin shot him. | 有条子 贝希金毙了他 |
[12:03] | I think– I think he’s dead. | 我想他死了 |
[12:05] | Put Bashkin on and find your fucking guts! | 叫他听 你给我振作点 |
[12:07] | -Do it! -Fuck. | -快 -靠 |
[12:11] | -What happened? -A cop. He’s dead. | -怎么回事? -有条子 他死了 |
[12:15] | Put the conductor on. | 让车长听 |
[12:17] | -What’s your name, conductor? -Regina. | -你叫什么名字? -蕾吉娜 |
[12:20] | Regina, baby, listen, you got a job to do, honey. | 蕾吉娜 听着 你有工作要做 |
[12:22] | A job? | 工作? |
[12:24] | God put you on this Earth for one thing and one thing only. | 对 上天赋予你一个职责 |
[12:27] | You conduct those people off the train… | 你得指挥这些人离开 到车站去 |
[12:29] | …up to the platform. You got that? Let me hear it. | 听懂没?照我说的去做 |
[12:31] | Let me hear you do that. | 照我说的去做 |
[12:35] | Listen up, everybody. | 各位听着 |
[12:36] | We’re gonna go back to the platform. I need everybody to– | 我们要回车站 请大家 |
[12:40] | Regina. Let’s do it again. | 蕾吉娜 重来 |
[12:42] | Conduct those people. | 要指挥他们 |
[12:44] | Listen. Now, we’re gonna head back towards the platform. | 各位听着 我们现在要回车站 |
[12:47] | I want everybody to slowly get up. | 大家慢慢起身 |
[12:49] | -I’m gonna get you off this train. -Good. | -我要让你们下车 -很好 |
[12:52] | Now, we’re gonna be on the tracks, so if you don’t need it, leave it. | 我们要走轨道 别带多余的东西 |
[13:08] | Have been put on alert regarding– | 警戒状态 关于 |
[13:09] | Right here, right here. Right here, right here. | 这里!这里! |
[13:12] | Cross right here, right here. | 到这里来! |
[13:14] | -Go. -Cross over right here, right here. | -走 -到这里来! |
[13:18] | Let’s go. | 来 很好 |
[13:19] | -Up the stairs, up the stairs. -Here you go. | -上楼梯 -很好 |
[13:22] | -Every cop in the city is on the way. -Maybe it wasn’t gunshots. | -市内所有员警都正赶往现场 -也许不是枪声 |
[13:25] | Train could be blowing breakers. Or the motor blew? | 是断路器炸了 也许是引擎挂了? |
[13:27] | No, this is on purpose. | 不 这是有人刻意做的 |
[13:30] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[13:32] | -Yeah, I’m coming. -Get the fuck off the walls. | -我来了 -别站着不动啊 |
[13:34] | Shut the fuck up and come on. | 闭上你的鸟嘴跟我来 |
[13:37] | Shit. Come on. | 该死 快点 |
[13:40] | Ramos. Turn the power off from there down. | 拉莫斯!切断轨道电源 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么? |
[13:45] | Turn the power off from there down! | 切断轨道的电源 |
[13:48] | Okay, I got it! | 好 没问题 |
[13:53] | My fucking lucky day. | 我今天还真走运 |
[13:57] | Shit. What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 靠!你是怎么回事啊? |
[14:16] | Pelham 123 to Rail Control Center. Do you read me? | 123号车呼叫行控中心 |
[14:23] | Yes, I read you, Pelham 123. | 听见了 |
[14:25] | This is Control Center. Who is this? | 这是行控中心 你是谁? |
[14:28] | It’s me, man. I didn’t wanna call till everything was ready. | 我就是我 我要一切就绪才通话 |
[14:32] | -It’s not Jerry. -I don’t know who it is. | -不是杰瑞 -我不知道这是谁 |
[14:37] | I understand, I understand, Pelham 123. | 我明白 |
[14:39] | Who the hell is this? | 请问你是谁? |
[14:41] | This is the man who’s gonna rock this city. | 我是想让这城市翻天覆地的人 |
[14:43] | This is the man who’s gonna give the city a run for the money. | 我是要和纽约玩抢钱大赛的人 |
[14:46] | Look up. Look up at your screen and you tell me what you see. | 看着荧幕 告诉我你看到什么 |
[14:49] | You see what I’ve done? | 看到我做的大事了? |
[14:51] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[14:52] | One car is much more manageable than 10 with the manpower I got. | 一节车厢比较好控制 |
[14:55] | Motorman’s gonna tell you about it. Tell him what we got. | 我们的驾驶会跟你说 告诉他 |
[14:58] | They got hostages, lots of them. | 他们有人质 很多 |
[15:00] | -And they got machine guns. -That’s Jerry. | -还有枪械 -这是杰瑞 |
[15:03] | -That’s Jerry. -Yeah, that’s right. | -对 这是杰瑞 -没错 |
[15:05] | Check me, do you understand that? | 你确认一下吧? |
[15:08] | I check, I understand. | 确认 我明白 |
[15:12] | Didn’t I tell you to knock first? | 我没跟你说过要先敲门吗? |
[15:15] | Good, because this is what we call a cash transaction. | 很好 这可是一笔现金交易 |
[15:18] | Now, you understand commodities, don’t you? | 你懂商品期货吧? |
[15:21] | You know, pork bellies? Gold? Light crude? | 猪肉?黄金?原油? |
[15:23] | Listen, no disrespect, but maybe I’m not the guy you should be talking to. | 听着 恕我失礼 也许我不是你要找的人 |
[15:28] | Oh, no, you are exactly the guy I wanna talk to. | 不 你就是我要找的人 |
[15:30] | Now, I want you to look at the ticker and you tell me… | 我要你看着行情表告诉我 |
[15:33] | …what is the going rate for a New York City hostage today? | 今天纽约人质的牌价是多少? |
[15:39] | You think a million dollars is too much? I do. I think it’s corny. | 你觉得一百万太多?我也觉得 |
[15:42] | Now get your calculator out. You got one? | 拿出你的计算机 你有吗? |
[15:48] | -Do you have a calculator? -Yeah, we got one. I got one. | -你有计算机吗? -有 我们有 我有 |
[15:51] | Okay, good. Add this up. You got $526,315 and 79 cents. | 很好 算一算 先输入526315元又79毛 |
[15:56] | That’s 526,315.79. | 就是5263152点79 |
[16:02] | Now, times that by 19. | 然后乘以19 |
[16:03] | What do you got? | 得到多少? |
[16:05] | What is he, a goddamn accountant? | 他是会计师吗? |
[16:10] | -That’s 10 million? -What do you got? | -是一千万 -得到多少? |
[16:13] | That comes out to 10 million plus one cent. | 一千万零一毛 |
[16:15] | That is a deal. | 就这价钱 |
[16:17] | You call the mayor and you tell him the price. | 通知市长这个价钱 |
[16:19] | And then you tell him I want it in 100,000 $100 bills, you got that? | 说我要一千万大钞 明白吗? |
[16:23] | I got it. What about the one cent? | 明白了 那剩下的一毛呢? |
[16:25] | Keep that, that’s your broker fee. | 那一毛给你 是你的抽成 |
[16:27] | Now, I want the rest in plain suitcases… | 其他现钞装进普通行李箱 |
[16:30] | …the kind with the wheels and the portable handle, okay? | 那种有轮子又有把手的那种 |
[16:33] | Now, this is not a futures contract. This is a spot trade. | 这不是期货交易 是现货交易 |
[16:37] | That means there’s a time limit on it. Okay, you got that? | 那表示这是有期限的 懂吗? |
[16:40] | Now, what do you think is a fair time limit? | 你想期限多久才公平? |
[16:45] | You know, I don’t know. I’m really just a guy– | 我不知道 我只是普通公务员 |
[16:47] | Come on, give me a time limit. Give me a fair time limit. | 给我一个期限 公平的期限 |
[16:53] | -Thursday. -I was thinking more like an hour. | -星期四 -我想的是一小时 |
[16:55] | Now, what’s your watch say? | 你的表几点? |
[16:59] | Two-thirteen. | 2点13分 |
[17:00] | Oh, that’s exactly what my watch says. | 我的表也一样 |
[17:02] | So at 3:13, I want that money here, motherfucker. | 那就3点13分 我要那笔钱送到这里 |
[17:06] | And after that, there is a late fee. | 超过时限 就有罚金 |
[17:09] | What do you think that late fee is gonna be? | 你想罚金会是什么? |
[17:15] | Come on, tell me what it’ll be. | 来嘛 告诉我是什么 |
[17:17] | You’re gonna kill the passengers? | 你打算杀乘客? |
[17:20] | Oh, commodities is what I start to kill. | 我要杀的是商品 |
[17:23] | One for every minute past the deadline I am forced to wait. | 超过时限每一分钟杀一个 |
[17:26] | They become more valuable this way… | 他们这样比较值钱 |
[17:27] | …and still at the same price. | 不过价格不变 |
[17:29] | He’s underground. He’s never gonna pull this off. | 他在隧道里 他逃不掉的 |
[17:32] | -Don’t tell me, tell him. -Who the hell is this guy? | -别跟我说 去跟他说 -这家伙到底是谁? |
[17:35] | -I don’t know who it is! -Garber, just stay with it. | -我不知道是谁 -葛伯 继续跟他谈 |
[17:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么?我不知道你的名字 |
[17:39] | -What’s your name, my man? -My name? | -你叫什么? -我的名字? |
[17:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[17:45] | Tell him? | 告诉他? |
[17:47] | -Garber. -Garber, okay. | -葛伯 -葛伯 好 |
[17:49] | Now, seriously, man, in 59 minutes… | 说真的 59分钟后 |
[17:51] | …I’m gonna start killing passengers. | 我开始杀乘客 |
[17:53] | So my advice to you is to get on the phone, get the mayor notified now. | 我建议你立刻打电话通知市长 |
[17:56] | Listen, I mean…. | 听着 我是说 |
[17:58] | I’m just a civil-service employee. I can’t get ahold of the mayor. | 我是小公务员 联络不上市长 |
[18:01] | That’s your problem, not mine. | 那是你的问题 不是我的 |
[18:03] | It’s like, who’s responsible for who lives and who dies in New York? | 纽约市民的生死是谁的问题? |
[18:06] | That’s New York City’s problem. | 是纽约市的问题 |
[18:08] | Get the fuck off the radio and notify the mayor, motherfucker! | 给我赶快通知市长 混帐东西 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:25] | Nine months of this and I’m free. Next mayor gets inaugurated… | 再忍九个月我就自由了 下任市长一上任 |
[18:28] | …I’m gonna be in Saint-Tropez on the beach with a pina colada. | 我就去渡假 在海滩上享受鸡尾酒 |
[18:31] | I will never have to ride the subway ever again. | 永远不用再搭捷运上班了 |
[18:34] | -Never say never, sir. -Never. | -永远别说永远 -永远 |
[18:37] | All right, what’s next for the afternoon? | 好了 下午要干嘛? |
[18:39] | East Harlem Elementary at 2:30. | 2点半要去东哈林小学 |
[18:41] | You’re to read The Cat In The Hat to the third grade. | 你要说故事给三年级小朋友听 |
[18:44] | Every time I go to the schools, I get sick. They all have runny noses. | 我每次去学校都生病 小朋友常感冒 |
[18:47] | Call Dr. Katz, tell him I want him waiting at the school, with a flu shot. | 打给凯兹医生 叫他带感冒针剂去学校等我 |
[19:05] | Mayor’s office. | 市长办公室 |
[19:11] | -He’s in Car 3. -Yeah. | -他在第三车 -好 |
[19:16] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[19:17] | Somebody just hijacked a 6 train. | 有人刚刚劫持了一辆列车 |
[19:19] | It’s stopped in the tunnel between 51st and 42nd. | 它停在51和42街之间的隧道 |
[19:22] | Another idiot with a gun. What do we know? | 又一个手上有枪的猪头 好 状况如何? |
[19:25] | It’s unclear, but I have a car waiting for us downstairs. | 情况不明 不过我备了车 |
[19:27] | Subway will get us there faster. | 不用 搭捷运比较快 |
[19:29] | All right. Let the doors close. | 好吧 快关车门 |
[19:31] | Tell them we’ll meet them at 59th Street. | 告诉他们到59街会合 |
[19:39] | Tell the conductor this is now an express. | 告诉车长这辆车现在是快车了 |
[19:41] | -We’re skipping the next five stops. -What? | -下五站都不停车 -什么? |
[19:43] | -I gotta get to work. -Hold on, hold on. | -我要上班耶 -等等 |
[19:46] | Everybody will get where they need to go, we’ll make all the stops. | 大家都会到达目的地 我们每站都停 |
[19:49] | Maybe he’s not such a douchebag after all, huh? | 也许他没那么烂嘛 |
[19:53] | Funny. | 爱说笑 |
[19:58] | Figures you’d be the one to get a call like this. | 我就知道你会接到这种烫手山芋 |
[20:00] | Hostage negotiation team here in five minutes and the mayor’s been notified. | 人质谈判小组五分钟内抵达 市长也已经知道了 |
[20:04] | -You gonna tell him? -Get the fuck out of here. | -你要告诉他吗? -少来 |
[20:06] | My shift’s over in 10 minutes. | 我再过十分钟就下班了 |
[20:08] | -What are you staring at? -Your face. | -你看什么看? -你的脸 |
[20:10] | I’m trying to remember for when it’s not here. | 我想趁你还在时记得它 |
[20:13] | -You gonna start in on me? -Right, I’m gonna start in on you. | -你现在是想乱我吗? -没错 |
[20:16] | -Don’t fuck this up, Garber. -You wanna do it? | -别搞砸了 葛伯 -你要来吗? |
[20:18] | It’s your station, your call. | 那是你的座位 你的工作 |
[20:20] | -Oh, it’s my call now? -That’s right. Your call. | -这下又是我的工作了? -对 你的工作 |
[20:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:29] | Pelham 123, come in, this is Rail Control Center. Are you there? | 123号车 这是行控中心 你在吗? |
[20:33] | Gerber Baby boy. What’s up? | 笨伯宝贝 干嘛? |
[20:37] | Garber. Just wanted to let you know the mayor’s been notified. | 是葛伯 只是想通知你 市长已经知道了 |
[20:41] | Are they gonna pay? | 他们会付钱吗? |
[20:43] | I don’t know. I’m just the, what’d you call me? The broker. | 不知道 我只是经纪人罢了 |
[20:46] | No, no, you represent the city of New York right now, buddy. | 不 你现在代表整个纽约市了 |
[20:49] | I can tell you you’re dealing with one of the all-time bureaucracies, I know. | 你在面对的是迂腐的官僚体系 |
[20:53] | -I mean, it takes time. -You’d better fix the bureaucracy… | -这得花点时间 -你最好赶快搞定官僚体系 |
[20:56] | …because when the time comes, these hostages… | 因为时间一到 这些人质 |
[20:59] | …are gonna go real quick. | 很快就会死光光了 |
[21:03] | You got it, you got it. Any other demands? | 没问题 还有别的要求吗? |
[21:06] | Yeah, no fucking pizza for them, either. | 有 不用帮他们叫外送披萨 |
[21:08] | No, I mean, are you guys, like, you know, are you terrorists? | 不是的 你们是恐怖份子吗? |
[21:11] | Do I sound like a terrorist? Do I terrorize you? | 我的声音像吗?我有恐吓你吗? |
[21:14] | Actually, you don’t, but I mean, not that I ever talked to one. | 你是没有 不过我也没遇过恐怖份子 |
[21:18] | So– | 所以 |
[21:19] | So, what, this is just about money? | 所以你只是要钱? |
[21:22] | Oh, is there anything else? | 还有更重要的吗? |
[21:24] | There’s not dying. | 活着就很重要 |
[21:25] | Yeah, well, you live, you die. You go with the current or you fight it… | 人有生有死 不管你随波逐流或逆流而上 |
[21:29] | …you all end up in the same place. | 最终的下场都是同一个地方 |
[21:31] | -Where’s that, Jersey? -Yeah, you watch it. I was born there. | -那是哪里?纽泽西? -小心点 那是我的故乡 |
[21:34] | I’m just saying, you’re up in the motorman’s cab. | 我只是说 你在驾驶室里 |
[21:37] | That means you’re on the radio, which means that you’re an easy target. | 那就表示 你在通话 你是很明显的目标 |
[21:40] | You gotta know the drill. | 你知道程序的 |
[21:43] | I know that soon I won’t be alone… | 我知道我很快就会有伴 |
[21:45] | …and if I’m the first to get shot, I’m the first of many to get shot. | 要是第一个中枪的是我 我也只是一群人中的第一个 |
[21:49] | That’s correct, but then you’d still be dead. | 没错 可是你还是会死 |
[21:52] | Dead is an improvement on a lot of things I can think of, buddy boy. | 死亡比很多事都好 |
[21:55] | Sounds like he slept with my ex. | 听起来像他跟我前妻睡过 |
[21:59] | You know, we all owe God a death. | 我们都欠上帝一条命 |
[22:01] | And I’m a man who pays his debts. Are you a man who pays his debts? | 我是有债必还的人 你呢? |
[22:05] | Yeah, yeah, sure. TV, cable, and my mortgage. | 是啊 有线电视费、房贷 |
[22:08] | -That’s a little like dying once a month. -You’re married, you’re a married man. | -每月付账就像死了一次 -你结婚了 你是已婚男人 |
[22:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:14] | No, no, no. You’re married, man. Married men have mortgages. | 不 你结婚了 结婚的人才会有房贷 |
[22:19] | You got a mortgage? | 那你呢?你有房贷吗? |
[22:21] | I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me, then we’ll both know? | 我不知道 你说呢? |
[22:24] | I don’t know. I’m sure someone out there loves you dearly and… | 我不知道 我相信这世上一定有人深爱着你 |
[22:29] | …you know, would be worried about you. | 会很担心你 |
[22:31] | You’re in the motorman’s cab… | 我说过 你在驾驶室 |
[22:33] | …you got no cover, sniper on the way. | 你没地方躲 狙击手又快到了 |
[22:35] | Well, you know, circumstances are my protection… | 整个环境就是我的保护罩 |
[22:38] | …because right now, you know, hostages are good insurance. | 因为现在 人质就是保险 |
[22:41] | By the way I see it, I’m pretty well-protected. | 在我看来 我安全地很 |
[22:47] | You know, this reminds me of being in a confessional. | 这让我想到告解室 |
[22:50] | Are you Catholic? | 你是天主教徒? |
[22:52] | I’m married, you’re Catholic. | 我已婚 你是教徒 |
[22:54] | -Maybe. I don’t know. -No, you’re Catholic. | -也许吧 我不知道 -不 你是教徒 |
[22:56] | And a good Catholic… | 而一个虔诚的教徒 |
[22:57] | …would know he’s got a trainload of innocent people. | 不会不知道这是一车无辜的人 |
[23:00] | You don’t wanna kill innocent people, do you? | 我是说 你不想滥杀无辜吧? |
[23:02] | A good Catholic knows that nobody is innocent. | 虔诚的教徒知道人人都有罪 |
[23:05] | And I’m not gonna kill all these hostages. I’d give up my leverage. | 我也不会杀光人质 葬送优势 |
[23:12] | Well, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[23:15] | It’s running like a fucking Swiss watch down here, so don’t worry about it. | 一切照计划精准执行 安啦 |
[23:21] | So, what do I call you anyway? | 我该怎么称呼你呢? |
[23:24] | Call me Ryder. | 叫我莱德 |
[23:26] | As in “train rider”? | 赖皮的赖德? |
[23:27] | Call me Ryder, with a Y. | 是莱 草头莱 |
[23:30] | Ryder. | 莱德 |
[23:33] | I like you, Garber. | 我喜欢你 葛伯 |
[23:35] | I do like you, man. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[23:37] | You may be the last friend I ever make. | 你可能是我死前最后的朋友 |
[23:41] | Well, I hope you’re wrong, Mr. Ryder. But, you know, I’m just a guy. | 希望你是错的 莱德先生 不过 我只是个无名小卒 |
[23:45] | I’m just a guy on the other end of the mic. | 我只是在无线电另一端的人 |
[23:48] | Oh, you don’t think this was meant to be? | 你不觉得这是天注定? |
[23:50] | You don’t think this was fate, you and me? | 你不觉得这是命运?你和我? |
[23:54] | I don’t know. Things happen that lead to other things. | 我不知道 凡事互为因果 |
[23:57] | And maybe this was one of them, but that’s it. | 也许这只是机缘巧合 就这样 |
[23:59] | I never get excited about coincidence. | 我对巧合一向不感兴趣 |
[24:03] | Well, you got 50 fucking minutes, so check me. | 你有五十分钟 快确认 |
[24:07] | All right. 50 minutes, check. | 好 五十分钟 确认 |
[24:09] | And don’t call me unless you got news. | 除非有事别联络我 |
[24:11] | -You got it. -Motherfucker. | -没问题 -混帐东西 |
[24:14] | G.B. | 老葛 |
[24:16] | You’re fucking good, man. | 真有你的 |
[24:21] | Okay. Move it the other way. | 好 移向另一边 |
[24:28] | All right, come on, move it. The other way. | 快点 快移 另一边 |
[24:35] | Okay, now move it back a little less. | 好 再往回移一点 |
[24:41] | Bingo. Got it. | 有了 |
[24:44] | All right, we got it. | 好了 有讯号了 |
[25:19] | -Who’s talked to these jokers? -That would be me. | -跟歹徒谈过的是谁? -是我 |
[25:22] | Yeah, under my supervision. Who are you? | 对 在我的监督之下 你是谁? |
[25:24] | Vincent Camonetti, NYPD Hostage Negotiation Team. | 文森卡内 纽约警局人质谈判组 |
[25:27] | John Johnson, Chief Transportation Officer. | 约翰强森 运输主管 |
[25:29] | Walter Garber. I’m Console Dispatch, right now. | 华特葛伯 我目前是调度员 |
[25:32] | What can you tell me, Walter? | 你能告诉我什么? |
[25:34] | His name is Ryder, with a Y. | 他叫莱德 |
[25:36] | And he’s asking for $10 million by 3:13. | 他要求3点13分送一千万给他 |
[25:40] | Looking toward the future. Say what he’d do if he doesn’t get the money? | 很好 他有所求 他有说没拿到钱会怎样吗? |
[25:44] | He said he’d kill a passenger every minute we go over. | 有 他说每过一分钟杀一名乘客 |
[25:47] | -Starting at 3:13 p.m.? -3-1-3, yes, sir. | -从下午3点13分开始? -是的 |
[25:50] | -Anything else? -He’s smart. | -还有呢? -他很聪明 |
[25:52] | If he’s smart, why is he doing something so fucking stupid? | 他如果聪明 干嘛做这种蠢事? |
[25:55] | -On the train radio? -We can get him right here. | -他在车用无线电上? -对 我们可以用这跟他谈 |
[25:57] | Any chance that we can get a signal down there? | 下面有手机讯号吗? |
[25:59] | We’d like to get him on one of our cells. | 我们想用我们的手机跟他谈 |
[26:01] | No, there’s no chance, not where he is. | 没有 他在的位置不可能 |
[26:04] | What’s this? “Leverage, spot trade”? | 这是什么?优势?现货交易? |
[26:07] | Yeah, it’s weird. He’s like a money guy, like a Wall Street. | 他像金融圈的人 华尔街那种 |
[26:10] | He talked about the passengers like they were commodities. | 他谈乘客的口气像是在谈商品 |
[26:14] | -“Catholic”? -Yeah, I think he’s Catholic. | -天主教徒? -我想他是天主教徒 |
[26:16] | For chrissakes, Garber, you gonna tell us what his zodiac sign is now? | 拜托 你不会接着帮他算命吧? |
[26:20] | I’m just saying I think he’s Catholic. | 我只是说 我觉得他是天主教徒 |
[26:22] | Man asked me about “Catholic.” I wrote it down. I’m giving my opinion. | 他问我 我就把想法告诉他 |
[26:25] | Unlike other people, I have an opinion. | 我不像其他人 我是有想法的 |
[26:27] | Fellas, can we settle this dispute later? | 两位 改天再解决你们的歧见吧 |
[26:30] | -Absolutely. -Why do you think he’s Catholic? | -当然 -你为何认为他是天主教徒? |
[26:32] | I think he’s Catholic because he talked about original sin and confessions. | 我认为他是教徒 因为他谈到原罪和告解 |
[26:35] | I wrote it down. I didn’t know what else to do. | 我就写下来 我不知道该怎么做 |
[26:38] | -Did he ask for a priest? -No. | -他有要求要找神父吗? -没有 |
[26:40] | Good. Anything else? | 很好 还有什么? |
[26:43] | He sounded, the way he was talking, he sounded like he’s not afraid to die. | 他听起来 他的口气 听起来很像他不怕死 |
[26:48] | Yeah, well, it’s early yet. | 时间还早呢 |
[26:51] | -The calls are coming through…? -Right here. | -通话是透过 -是的 这里 |
[26:53] | You hit the blue button, you can reach him. | 按蓝色按钮就能找他 |
[26:55] | -He’ll come back to you. -Mind if I take your seat? | -他可以回话 -介意我坐你的位子吗? |
[26:58] | -No, no, go right ahead. -Thank you, Walter. | -不会 请坐 -谢谢 |
[27:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[27:02] | This is the six wire. You don’t have to touch that one. | 这是内部广播 你不用碰那个 |
[27:04] | -Okay. -That goes around the room. | -好 -那系统环绕整个房间 |
[27:06] | -Six wire. -Why don’t you– | -内部广播 -你何不 |
[27:08] | Just hit the talk here and then that mutes it. | 按这里谈话 然后那个消音 |
[27:10] | Take the rest of the day off. Get out of here. | 今天你就休假 离开这里 |
[27:12] | I thought I’d stick around, just make sure that…. | 我想待在附近 确保 |
[27:15] | Well, that wasn’t a suggestion. So why don’t you go home? | 那不是建议 你回家去吧 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:25] | This is it. You got all the information over here about the 313. | 线索都在这 期限3点13分 |
[27:28] | -Wait for his call. -You want me to work it up right now? | -等他联络 -要我搜集情报吗? |
[27:31] | You call headquarters, let them know that I’m here and I’m on the job. Okay. | 通知总部 让他们知道我已到此接手此案 |
[27:48] | I gotta take a piss. | 我得上个厕所 |
[27:50] | So who’s stopping you? | 又没人拦你 |
[27:52] | All right. We wouldn’t wanna end up on any Amnesty lnternational lists… | 好吧 我可不想侵犯人权 |
[27:57] | …so step up to the door, face out. | 站到门边 面对外面 |
[27:59] | Open the middle door. | 打开中间的车门 |
[28:02] | Do what you gotta do. | 想尿就尿吧 |
[28:06] | Can I jump down there? | 我能下去尿吗? |
[28:20] | -You gotta go or don’t you? -I do, I gotta go. | -你到底尿不尿啊? -我要 我要尿 |
[28:24] | Step up, my man. Let’s go, let’s go. | 站旁边 尿吧、尿吧 |
[28:37] | That kid’s going places. All right, close the doors. | 这小子够机灵 好了 关门 |
[28:40] | Pelham 123, come in. | 123号车请回答 |
[28:41] | -Pelham 123, please come in. -All right, everybody, sit down! | -123号车请回答 -好了 大家坐下 |
[28:56] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[28:58] | This is Lieutenant Camonetti. I’m with the NYPD Hostage Negotiation Team. | 我是卡内组长 纽约警局人质谈判组 |
[29:02] | I’d like to talk to you about the situation that we’re in. | 我想跟你谈谈目前的情况 |
[29:05] | Where the fuck is Garber? | 葛伯人呢? |
[29:06] | Mr. Garber is a train dispatcher. | 葛伯只是调度员 |
[29:08] | -This is now a police matter. -Yeah, well, I wanna talk to Garber. | -这是警方的事 -是啊 我要跟葛伯谈 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry, Mr. Ryder, but Mr. Garber is no longer involved. | 很抱歉 莱德先生 不过葛伯先生不再参与此案 |
[29:16] | Motorman, up! | 驾驶 起来 |
[29:19] | -Put Garber on. -To be honest… | -叫葛伯来听 -说实话 |
[29:21] | …Mr. Garber has gone home. | 葛伯已经回家了 |
[29:23] | Put Garber on the fucking line or I kill the motorman. | 叫葛伯来 不然我就毙了驾驶 |
[29:27] | I guarantee you I am the best person for you to be talking to right now. | 我向你保证 我是跟你对谈的最佳人选 |
[29:32] | Give me a moment and I’ll explain why. | 给我一点时间 我向你解释 |
[29:34] | You were always gonna be the first one to go. | 反正你永远会是第一个祭品 |
[29:37] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊! |
[29:39] | Jesus. | 天啊! |
[29:44] | Mr. Camonetti… | 卡内先生 |
[29:46] | …you got 60 fucking seconds before I kill another. | 在我再枪毙人之前 给你60秒 |
[29:49] | -Okay? Fifty-nine, 58, 57…. -Get him. Just get Garber. | -听见没?59、58、57 -快找他 找葛伯来 |
[29:52] | -Fifty-six, 55, 54…. -We’re trying to locate Garber… | -56、55、54 -我们正设法尽快找到葛伯 |
[29:55] | …ASAP, Mr. Ryder. Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[29:57] | Mr. Camonetti or whatever fucking greaseball name you got… | 不管你叫什么鬼名字 |
[30:01] | …the city of fucking New York killed Jerry, okay? | 是纽约这个烂城市害死了杰瑞 |
[30:04] | 53、52、51 Fifty-three, 52, 51…. | |
[30:11] | Garber. Garber! | 葛伯、葛伯! |
[30:12] | Garber, he killed Jerry Pollard, man. | 葛伯 他杀了杰瑞波拉 |
[30:16] | Come on, he wants to talk to you right now. | 快来 他现在要找你 |
[30:20] | He’s here. He’s on the way. | 他来了 他就在路上 |
[30:22] | 11、10、9、8、7、6 Eleven, 10, nine, eight, seven…. | |
[30:27] | -He’s approaching the desk. -Six, five, four, three, two, one…. | -他正走向桌子 -5、4、3、2 |
[30:33] | Hey, it’s me, it’s Garber. | 是我 葛伯 |
[30:35] | Garber! You didn’t say goodbye. | 葛伯!你竟然不告而别 |
[30:39] | You killed Jerry? | 你杀了杰瑞? |
[30:40] | No, the city of fucking New York killed Jerry, okay? | 不 是纽约这个烂地方杀了他 |
[30:43] | The biggest rathole in the world fucking killed Jerry. | 世上最烂的地方害死了杰瑞 |
[30:48] | Okay? Now you can chalk another victim up to NYC. | 纽约市的受害者又加一个了 |
[30:51] | -Now, can everybody hear me? -Yeah, we hear you, loud and clear. | -你们都听得见我吗? -听得见 够大声也清楚 |
[30:54] | Now you don’t have to tell the cops… | 很好 这下你就不用转告条子 |
[30:56] | …they don’t tell me how to do it or how it’s gonna be. I fucking tell them. | 他们别想指示我怎么做 是我来指示他们 |
[31:00] | Don’t you ever, ever leave me again. | 不准你再离开我 |
[31:02] | Or I’ll just have to hunt you down and I’ll kill you. | 不然我会找到你并宰了你 |
[31:05] | Now, you got 39– | 现在 你还有39 |
[31:08] | Thirty-nine minutes. Check me. | 39分钟 快确认 |
[31:11] | Thirty-nine, check. | 39分钟 确认 |
[31:22] | This is Staley to ESU 2. What’s your position? | 紧急小组 位置回报 |
[31:25] | ESU 2 approaching hostage car from south tunnel. | 第2小队由南侧接近人质中 |
[31:28] | Go, go, go. | 快、快、快 |
[31:31] | Ten-million dollars. I’ll write him a check and get it over with. | 一千万 我开张支票就搞定了 |
[31:35] | -He wants it in cash. -I was joking, LaSalle. | -他要现金 -我开玩笑的啦 |
[31:39] | But we’ve been given one hour to get the money together. | 不过只有一小时能筹钱 |
[31:41] | Ten-million dollars. Where do they get these numbers? | 一千万 怎么会选这个数字? |
[31:44] | Actually, 10 is the limit, sir. | 其实一千万是上限 |
[31:46] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[31:48] | Request to the City Controller, he forwards it to one of our lenders… | 你通知财务局长 他找银行调 |
[31:51] | …cash gets released to the Federal Reserve. Limit at any time is 10 million. | 国库就会送来现金 每一次上限是一千万 |
[31:55] | Some idiot with a gun wouldn’t know that. I didn’t know. | 笨歹徒怎么会知道 我就不知道 |
[31:58] | -Well, you’re very busy, sir. -How do you know that? | -你太忙了 -你怎么知道的? |
[32:02] | Here he is. | 他在那里 |
[32:04] | -Henry, what’s the situation? -They killed a hostage. | -亨利 情况如何? -他们刚杀了一名人质 |
[32:07] | These guys may be the real deal. | 这些劫匪可能是玩真的 |
[32:09] | I thought there was one idiot with a gun. | 我以为只有一个持枪歹徒 |
[32:12] | Multiple gunmen. They’re not sure. They’ve got 18 hostages. | 有好几名 他们还不确定 18名人质 |
[32:14] | They’ll kill more in an hour. That’s the limit. They want you to know. | 一小时后开始处决 那是时限 他们要你知道 |
[32:18] | -What do we know? -Not amateurs. | -我们对他们了解多少? -他们不是乌合之众 |
[32:20] | They cut out a car, stopped on a rise. | 他们分离车厢 停在隧道内 |
[32:22] | They can see us coming 100 yards either way. | 从两端就能看到我们接近 |
[32:24] | How long to get the money? | 多久才能把钱送到? |
[32:25] | -I don’t know. -Find out. | -不知道 -查清楚 |
[32:27] | -You’re not thinking of paying, are you? -I’m thinking of time and being ready. | -你不是想付钱给劫匪吧? -我在想多拖点时间好掌握情况 |
[32:30] | Call the Controller. Tell them we’ll pay. | 打给财务局长 就说我们要付赎款 |
[32:35] | What’s with you and Garber, huh? Tell me about him. | 你跟葛伯有什么过节? 说说他吧 |
[32:37] | Scheduled to work today? | 他今天本来就有班? |
[32:39] | -Yeah, absolutely. But…. -But what? | -对 没错 不过 -不过什么? |
[32:41] | He’s only had this particular job for a couple weeks now. | 他才刚接这位子两个星期而已 |
[32:44] | -Well, why is that? -Well, he’s under investigation. | -为什么? -他正在接受调查 |
[32:47] | What? | 什么? |
[32:48] | -We were gonna suspend him– -What’s he being investigated for? | -原本是要他带薪停职的 -他为什么要接受调查? |
[32:55] | He went to Japan. He had to take a look at some new trains… | 他去过日本 去看新列车 |
[32:57] | …and the allegation is that he took a bribe. | 证言说他收了贿赂 |
[33:00] | Took a bribe? Does he have a record? | 他有前科吗? |
[33:02] | -Not that I know. -You sure? | -没有 就我所知没有 -你确定? |
[33:03] | Yeah, yeah. I don’t think so. I gotta take this. | 我想没有 我得接电话 |
[33:06] | The identity of the hijackers is still unclear. | 劫匪身分仍然不明 |
[33:09] | The Hostage Negotiation Team has just arrived at MTA headquarters… | 人质谈判小组刚抵达行控中心 |
[33:13] | … to determine if this is a terrorist enterprise. | 判别此案是否为恐怖组织所为 |
[33:17] | Is that what we are? An enterprise? | 我们是什么?组织? |
[33:22] | We’re an enterprise. | 我们是组织耶 |
[33:27] | Well, pilot reports that the aircraft has begun its descent. | 机长报告 飞航高度开始下降 |
[33:38] | This is Staley to ESU 4. What’s your ETA? | 第四组 我是史塔利 你何时到? |
[33:41] | Approximately two minutes south of target. | 约两分钟抵达目标南侧 |
[33:44] | Why is the train called Pelham 123? | 这班车为何叫佩罕123? |
[33:47] | Comes out of Pelham Bay at 1:23 in the afternoon. | 下午1点23分从佩罕湾开出 |
[33:50] | How did you end up with this call? | 为什么是你接这次通话? |
[33:52] | It’s a Lexington Avenue train. | 这是走莱辛顿的列车 |
[33:55] | I got the Lexington Avenue desk. Came through my desk. | 我管莱辛顿 通话就接我座位 |
[33:57] | Can you think of a reason why you’d be targeted? | 为何会找上你?有人想整你? |
[34:00] | Someone wanna hurt you? Something against you or something? | 你有仇家或什么的? |
[34:03] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | You recognize his voice? | 你认得他的声音吗? |
[34:14] | No. No, as I said, it was a coincidence it came through my desk. | 不 我说过 我会接到是巧合 |
[34:19] | Did you pick this desk? Or was it assigned to you? | 这位子是你选的?还是分配的? |
[34:24] | Did l…? | 我选 |
[34:26] | I said, did you pick this desk or was it assigned to you? | 我说 是你选的还是分配的? |
[34:35] | Can I take my coat off? | 我能脱了外套吗? |
[34:40] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[34:41] | -What doesn’t? -Guy you’re talking to. | -什么事? -跟你谈的那家伙 |
[34:43] | He ain’t a train dispatcher. Walter Garber. | 他不是调度员 华特葛伯 |
[34:47] | -He’s a big shot. -Big shot at what? | -他是大官 -什么大官? |
[34:49] | Rail Control. I mean, he runs things up there. | 铁路行控 他是负责运输业务的 |
[34:51] | -At least he did before I went up. -His name is Walter? | -至少我被关时他还是 -他叫华特? |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:57] | Dude like that shouldn’t be answering the phone. | 那样的主管不可能下场调度列车 |
[35:05] | -Mr. Ryder wants to talk to you. -Right. | -莱德先生要跟你谈 -对 |
[35:08] | Are you sure you don’t have some sort of relationship with him? | 你确定和绑匪没关系? |
[35:11] | I assure you, whatever relationship I have with him is better than yours. | 我向你保证 他和我的关系绝对比跟你们的好 |
[35:16] | Jerry, my friend, was killed while you were talking to Ryder. | 我朋友杰瑞在你接手时被杀 |
[35:19] | Maybe that’s a question you ask yourself instead of me. | 也许你该问你自己而不是问我 |
[35:22] | I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 我根本与此事无关 |
[35:24] | But what I have in you, Mr. Garber, is an unknown variable. | 我只是认为你是未知的变数 |
[35:27] | -Unknown variable? -Right. People’s lives are at stake. | -未知的变数? -没错还有人命遭受威胁 |
[35:29] | -I understand that. -Excuse me… | -我明白 -所以请原谅我 |
[35:31] | …if I try to get more comfortable with you, okay? | 必须跟你更熟一点 |
[35:34] | It ain’t working, but okay. | 这没啥用 不过无所谓 |
[35:37] | Now, with that in mind… | 好吧 在那个情况之下 |
[35:38] | …would you agree to a consensual search of your house? | 你同意我搜索你家吗? |
[35:42] | Take me 40, 45 minutes to get a warrant. | 我要花4、50分钟拿搜索票 好吧 |
[35:46] | What…. | 什么 |
[35:50] | Yes, okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[35:55] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[35:57] | Walter Garber, right there. | 华特葛伯 这里 |
[36:00] | No shit, look at this. | 妈啦! 不会吧 你看看 |
[36:06] | -Guy took a bribe, man. -Yeah. | -这家伙收受贿赂 -是啊 |
[36:10] | Baby! | 宝贝! |
[36:21] | ESU 2, this is Staley. What’s your overall status? | 第2组 你的情况如何? |
[36:24] | All positions secured. | 全体就位 |
[36:26] | All right, hold your fire until instructed. | 好 等待指示射击 |
[36:35] | Pelham 123, can you hear me? | 123号车 请回答 |
[36:38] | Yeah, loud and clear, back at you. | 听见了 请回答 |
[36:40] | All right, the mayor has agreed to pay… | 好 市长同意付款 |
[36:42] | …and they’re getting the money together right now. | 他们现在正在筹款 |
[36:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:46] | Well, you know, you got 28 minutes, so I advise him to make haste. | 你们只剩28分钟 我建议他动作快一点 |
[36:50] | -I’m sure he will. -So is your first name Walter? | -我相信他会的 -你的名字是不是叫华特? |
[36:54] | -Excuse me? -Your name, is it Walter? | -什么? -你的名字 是叫华特吗? |
[36:59] | -Yes, it is. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[37:00] | What are you doing dispatching trains? | 你为何会来调度班车? |
[37:02] | I thought you were some sort of MTA big shot. | 我以为你是捷运局的高官? |
[37:05] | I work for the MTA. Today they put me at dispatch… | 我是捷运局员工 今天他们派我来调度车辆 |
[37:10] | …and my bad luck. | 我运气不好 |
[37:11] | I thought you didn’t believe in bad luck. | 我以为你不相信运气 |
[37:14] | I said I didn’t believe in fate. | 我是说我不相信命运 |
[37:16] | Do you believe in rigged contracts for new trains? | 你相信作弊的购车契约吗? |
[37:20] | Look, what are we talking about this for? | 我们谈这干嘛? |
[37:24] | -I need to know who I’m dealing with. -You need to know who–? | -我要知道我面对的是怎样的人 -要知道你面对怎样的人? |
[37:27] | Yeah, I want to know who I’m dealing with. I mean, are you a bad penny? | 对 你是个烂人吗? |
[37:31] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你解释一下 |
[37:33] | Being accused of something is one thing. | 被指控是一件事 |
[37:36] | Being guilty of it is something entirely different. | 有罪则完全是另一回事 |
[37:38] | Well, agreed. But you gotta take me through this, my man. | 同意 不过你得让我搞清楚 |
[37:42] | You got to tell me from the top. This whole train thing. Come on. | 你得从头说起 采购列车的事 |
[37:50] | All right, I started out in maintenance. | 好 我从维修组开始做 |
[37:52] | Platform maintenance, track maintenance, flagman… | 月台维修、轨道维修、旗手 |
[37:56] | -…conductor. -Conductor, really? | -车长 -车长 真的? |
[37:59] | Yeah. And then motorman. | 对 然后是驾驶 |
[38:01] | A motorman. How long did you do that for? | 驾驶 你当过多久? |
[38:03] | I drove them over six years. | 我开了六年的车 |
[38:05] | I went to tower operations, assistant dispatcher, dispatcher. | 接着到中心 助理调度员、调度员 |
[38:08] | I finally ended up– | 最后 |
[38:09] | Yeah, you’re assistant chief transportation officer or something. | 你当上了助理运输主任 |
[38:13] | -Right? -That’s right. | -对吧? -没错 |
[38:17] | And part of my job is to go out to the manufacturers, you know… | 我职责有部分是造访制造商 |
[38:21] | …the people who build the trains and bid on contracts for the trains. | 就是建造列车来标案的厂商 |
[38:26] | Is that where you took the bribe? | 你就是在那收贿的? |
[38:28] | The Japanese train over the Canadian train? | 让日本列车赢过加拿大的? |
[38:31] | I did not take a bribe, all right? I was accused of taking a bribe. | 我没有收贿 好吗? 我只是被控收贿 |
[38:35] | I have not been proven guilty yet. | 我尚未被证明有罪 |
[38:38] | They haven’t said yet. I mean, they haven’t decided. | 判决还没下 他们还没决定 |
[38:40] | Well, they got no proof. I don’t care what they decide. It doesn’t matter– | 他们没证据 我不在乎什么决定 我无所谓 |
[38:45] | Then is this when they demoted you? | 所以他们就降你职? |
[38:47] | That’s correct. They demoted me, pending the outcome. | 对 他们降我职 等待调查结果 |
[38:50] | And now they’re trying to humiliate you, is that right? | 现在他们想羞辱你 对吧? |
[38:53] | Motherfuckers. | 混帐东西 |
[38:55] | Look, I know how these things work, man, okay? | 我知道这种事是怎么回事 |
[38:57] | Everything doesn’t seem to appear like what it is. | 一切并不如表面上看来那样 |
[38:59] | But you’ve gotta be completely honest with me, man. | 可是你得对我说实话 |
[39:02] | -Don’t know what you’re talking about. -How did you do it? | -我不知道你在说什么 -你怎么干的? |
[39:05] | I didn’t. I’m innocent. | 我没有 我是无辜的 |
[39:07] | Oh, you’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[39:08] | No, you’re talking to a Catholic, man. | 你是在跟一个天主教徒谈话 |
[39:10] | We’ve been over innocent before. Okay? | 我们谈过”无辜”这档事了 好吗? |
[39:13] | Look, I’ve been through all this, man. So just tell me, how did you do it? | 听着 我也有过同样的经历 告诉我 你怎么做的? |
[39:20] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有做 |
[39:22] | Okay, that’s it! That’s fucking it! | 好 够了 真的够了! |
[39:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:27] | -Kid. You. -Me? | -小子 你 -我? |
[39:29] | No, no, you. Up. Get the fuck over there. | 不你 起来 给我过去 |
[39:33] | I don’t know what you did to piss him off. | 我不知你怎么惹毛他的 他火了 |
[39:35] | Garber. You know what I’m looking at? | 葛伯 你知道我看着什么吗? |
[39:38] | -Do you know what I’m looking at? -No, I do not. | -你知道我正看着什么吗? -我不知道 |
[39:41] | First there’s my gun, and at the end of my gun– What’s your name? | 先是我的枪 枪的另一端是 |
[39:44] | -George. Everyone calls me Geo. -George. His friends call him Geo. | -乔治 大家都叫我乔仔 -乔治 他朋友叫他乔仔 |
[39:47] | Got this ’80s skateboard thing going. | 他穿的新潮又拉风 |
[39:49] | He makes it work, but it’s not gonna look too good in his casket. | 很有型 不过躺进棺材就难看了 |
[39:53] | Listen, Ryder, just slow down. We haven’t reached the deadline. | 莱德 别激动 时限还没到 |
[39:56] | No, there’s no fucking deadline, man. | 不 没有什么时限问题 |
[39:58] | You just gotta tell me the truth. | 你只要告诉我实情 |
[40:00] | -About what? -The bribe! | -关于什么? -贿赂 |
[40:02] | -Did you take it? -I didn’t take a bribe. | -你有收吗? -我没有收贿 |
[40:05] | Okay, you got five seconds to save this kid’s life. | 好 你有五秒钟可以救这孩子 |
[40:07] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[40:09] | -Five…. -Just wait a second. | -五 -等一下 |
[40:11] | -Four, three…. -Wait a second! | -四、三 -等一下! |
[40:14] | Two…. | 二 |
[40:15] | -Fucking tell him how you did it. -All right, okay. | -快告诉他啊! -好、好 |
[40:23] | -Say it. -I took the bribe. | -说吧 -我收了贿 |
[40:27] | How much? | 多少? |
[40:29] | Thirty…. | 三万 |
[40:31] | How fucking much? | 到底是多少? |
[40:33] | Thirty-five thousand dollars. | 三万五千元美金 |
[40:36] | How did you do it? | 你怎么收的? |
[40:38] | I went to Japan to look at these trains. | 我去日本看这些列车 |
[40:41] | It’s part of my job. | 那是我的职责之一 |
[40:43] | I…. | 我 |
[40:44] | I don’t get to vote, okay? I just recommend. | 我并没有决定权 我只是做建议 |
[40:48] | I chose what I thought was the best train… | 我选择我认为是最好的列车 |
[40:53] | …the Japanese had the best train, and I made my recommendation. | 而日本的列车最好 我也做了建议 |
[40:56] | That’s before you took the bribe. | 那是在你收贿之前 |
[40:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:00] | That was the train you were gonna pick anyway, huh? | 你本来就会挑那款列车 对吧? |
[41:03] | -Yes. -And now you’re fighting for your job… | -对 -现在你想保饭碗 |
[41:06] | …and they’re trying to humiliate you? | 他们却羞辱你 |
[41:08] | No, no, no. I did what I did. | 不 我的确做了不该做的事 |
[41:12] | And…. | 这也 |
[41:14] | And it’s not, you know, it’s not the MTA’s fault. | 这也不是捷运局的错 |
[41:17] | What did you spend it on? | 你钱花哪去了? |
[41:20] | Look, what does this got to do with anything, huh? | 这跟这一切有什么关系? |
[41:22] | What did you fucking spend it on? | 你把钱花到哪去了? |
[41:24] | I used the money for my kids, all right? | 我把钱用在我的孩子身上 |
[41:27] | To pay my children’s tuition. | 付我孩子的教育费 |
[41:29] | I have a 17-year-old. I have a 19-year-old daughter. | 我有一个17岁、一个19岁的女儿 |
[41:34] | And I used the money to pay for their college tuition, all right? | 我把钱拿去付她们的大学学费 |
[41:45] | You know what, Garber? | 葛伯 你知道吗? |
[41:47] | You’re my goddamn hero, you know that? | 你真是我的大英雄 |
[41:49] | You got a kid here, you don’t even know him, you saved his life. | 你根本不认识这孩子 却救了他 |
[41:52] | That’s brave, man. That’s fucking heroic. | 真是勇敢 超英雄的 |
[41:57] | -Tell Garber thank you. -Thank you, Garber. | -跟葛伯说谢谢 -谢谢你 葛伯 |
[42:00] | “Thank you, Garber, for saving my life.” | 葛伯 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[42:02] | Thank you, Garber, for saving my life. | 葛伯 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[42:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[42:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:14] | You’re just like me, Garber. I fueled this city. | 你跟我一样 葛伯 |
[42:17] | I fed it breakfast every morning, and now we’re the bad guys. | 我为这城市劳心劳力 现在我们却成了坏蛋 |
[42:21] | I don’t think so. I don’t fucking think so! | 我不同意 我他妈的不同意 |
[42:40] | -Hello, Therese. -Honey, look. | -喂 老婆 -老公 |
[42:43] | There are police here, Walt. They wanna search the house. | 有警察来家里想搜索 |
[42:46] | They said you said it was okay. | 他们说你说没问题 |
[42:51] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s okay. It’s– Just let them in. | 对 没问题 让他们进去 |
[42:55] | We got nothing to hide. | 我们没什么好隐藏的 |
[42:56] | Is this about the investigation? | 这跟调查有关吗? |
[42:58] | No, no. You watching TV? | 不是 你在看电视吗? |
[43:01] | This hostage thing. Yeah, yeah, I’m watching it. | 捷运遭挟持 有 我正在看 |
[43:04] | Well, it’s just that…. | 这只是 |
[43:06] | I’ll tell you about it when I get home… | 等我回家再跟你说 |
[43:08] | …but I’m in the middle of it now and they wanna do background checks… | 我正在处理 他们想调查一下 |
[43:12] | …on everybody involved here from the MTA. | 捷运局里与本案相关的每个人 |
[43:14] | -That’s why they’re at the house. -All right, okay. But you’re okay? | -所以他们才去家里 -好吧 不过你还好吧? |
[43:18] | I’m fine, I’m fine. Just let them in. I’ll see you when I get home. | 我很好 让他们进去 回家再说 |
[43:21] | All right. Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[43:24] | I’m sorry, Walter. | 很抱歉 华特 |
[43:26] | I am. | 真的 |
[43:27] | Listen, don’t let this guy bring you into his reality, all right? | 听着 别让这家伙主宰你 |
[43:31] | That’s what he wants to do. He hurts you, you get angry. | 因为那正是他的意图 他伤害你 你会生气 |
[43:34] | -He’s got the advantage. Understand? -Yeah. | -这样他就有利可图 懂吧? -知道 |
[43:36] | Just deflect, if you can. | 可以的话 别理他 |
[43:39] | -Okay? All right. -All right. | -好吗? -好 |
[44:08] | I hope they don’t get fucking lost. | 希望他们不会迷路 |
[44:16] | Fuck me! Ten-million bucks. | 我的妈 一千万 |
[44:20] | The joke is, say we dipped in, took some? | 开个玩笑 我们A一点吧 |
[44:22] | Bad guys would count it, come up short, probably kill us. | 歹徒发现可能会毙了我们 |
[44:26] | No shit. | 那倒是 |
[44:39] | Geo, what the fuck’s happening? | 乔仔 搞什么鬼? |
[44:43] | Geo. Geo, what’s going on? | 乔仔?怎么回事? |
[44:49] | Geo. | 乔仔 |
[44:52] | I’m a fucking hostage. | 我成了人质 |
[44:56] | Listen to me. Stream it on our site. Call the news. | 听我说 放上网路 通知新闻台 |
[45:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:09] | Hey. | 喂 |
[45:14] | We’ve gotta do something. They’re gonna kill us. | 我们得想办法 他们会杀了我们 |
[45:21] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗? |
[45:23] | I thought you’d have one. | 我以为你会有 |
[45:32] | Because I’m some tough-looking black guy? | 因为我是长相凶狠的黑人? |
[45:35] | I saw that ring on your finger. | 我看到你手上的戒指 |
[45:43] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[45:45] | -Okay? -My husband had one just like it. | -好吗? -我丈夫生前也有一只 |
[45:54] | A severe sell-off underway… | 出现空前卖压 |
[45:56] | …the Dow is down 450 points in very heavy trading… | 道琼指数大跌450点 |
[45:59] | …as Wall Street reacts to the terrorist attack… | 纽约地铁恐怖攻击 |
[46:02] | …of the New York City subway system. | 重创华尔街 |
[46:11] | -How’s my hair look? -Fine. You ready to make a statement? | -我的发型如何? -很好 要发表声明了? |
[46:15] | When I have something to tell them. | 我有声明能发表时自然会说 |
[46:17] | It’s a leadership moment, sir. | 这是展现领导能力的时刻 |
[46:19] | I’m not running for re-election, for fucking president. | 我又不竞选连任 也不选总统 |
[46:22] | I left my Rudy Giuliani suit at home. | 我不打算装英雄 |
[46:24] | You’re being selfish. It’ll take 30 seconds to reassure them. | 你太自私了 你得花30秒才能说服市民 |
[46:35] | -Over there! -Mr. Mayor! | -这里 -市长先生 |
[46:36] | -Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor! -Will you be making a statement? | -市长先生 -你要不要发表声明? |
[46:40] | We’re doing everything the situation demands. | 我们正在设法解决困境 |
[46:43] | I’m not gonna speculate right now. All right? | 我现在不打算做任何臆测 |
[46:46] | -Mayor, is it terrorism? -No. | 市长 他们是恐怖份子吗? |
[46:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:50] | Mayor! Are they terrorists? | 市长 他们是恐怖份子吗? |
[46:53] | All right, all right, all right! | 好了、好了 |
[46:55] | Listen, nobody said anything about terrorism… | 听着 没人提过恐怖主义 |
[46:57] | …or a bomb, anything like that. Let’s stop that right now, all right? | 或炸弹 别胡乱猜测了 |
[47:01] | How about your divorce? Care to speculate how that’s going? | 你的离婚官司呢?能谈谈吗? |
[47:04] | Your divorce, sir. | 你的离婚官司 |
[47:05] | Been a lot of talk in the news lately… | 最近传闻 |
[47:07] | …that you have extramarital problems. Your divorce, sir! | 你有婚外情的问题 |
[47:13] | Put it on channel 15. | 转到15台 |
[47:15] | We got a girl in Brooklyn watching it on her boyfriend’s computer. | 有个女孩透过男友电脑看现场 |
[47:18] | -It’s on the damn lnternet. -What? | -网路上在直播 -什么? |
[47:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[47:25] | -Son of a bitch. -That’s Ramos, isn’t it? | -该死的 -那是拉莫斯 对吧? |
[47:27] | That’s Phil Ramos. | 是混帐菲尔拉莫斯 |
[47:28] | -Yes, it is. -Who’s Phil Ramos? | -就是他 -他是谁? |
[47:30] | He was a motorman. He killed a couple of passengers 10 years ago? | 以前是驾驶 他害死了几名乘客 十年前吧? |
[47:34] | High on cough syrup, ran into the platform, went to jail for manslaughter. | 他嗑药开车撞上月台 判刑被关 |
[47:38] | Phil Ramos, I want everything. | 菲尔拉莫斯 五分钟内 一切记录 |
[47:40] | Prison time, known associates, the works. Looks like it’s from the floor. | 入狱时间、朋友同事 鉅细靡遗 |
[47:43] | -Should the lnternet be working there? -No. No way. | -下面有网路讯号吗? -没有 不可能 |
[47:46] | Maybe that’s how he knows about you. He Googled you. | 也许他是上网搜寻了你的资料 |
[47:49] | Or maybe Ramos told him, who knows? | 或是拉莫斯告诉他的 谁知道 |
[47:54] | Goddamn, it’s the mayor. Hello, Your Honor. | 该死 是市长 你好 市长阁下 |
[48:00] | Do me a favor, forget about those guys. | 帮个忙 忘了那些人 |
[48:02] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得简单 |
[48:04] | You rather be one of those hostages? | 你宁可当人质吗? |
[48:05] | No. | 不要 |
[48:07] | Listen up, I’ll give you a crash course on hostage negotiating. | 我会简单教你人质谈判的技巧 |
[48:10] | We’re like rodeo clowns. | 我们就像斗牛场的小丑一样 |
[48:12] | We keep the bull from focusing on what he’d like to do. Which is what? | 我们让斗牛不去想他想做的事 那是什么? |
[48:15] | -Kill a cowboy. -Exactly. | -宰了牛仔 -没错 |
[48:17] | Now, he’s got his deadline. You slow things down. | 他定了时限 你设法转移焦点 |
[48:20] | Preservation of life. That’s our mission. Guy’s already proven he’s serious. | 拯救人命 那是我们的任务 那家伙已经证明他够冷血 |
[48:24] | Next deadline’s gonna give a chance again. | 时间一到他就有机会再度证明 |
[48:26] | -How do we deal with that? -Get the money there on time. | -我们要怎么办? -希望钱能准时送到 |
[48:29] | If we don’t, we pretend the deadline doesn’t exist… | 若没有 我们要假装时限不存在 |
[48:31] | …talk through it, we buy time, get movement. | 聊天拖过时限 就会有所进展 |
[48:34] | -Movement? -That’s right. | -进展? -对 |
[48:35] | Contradicts himself, inconsistency in his demand, you got some movement. | 让他自相矛盾、前后不一致 你就会有所进展 |
[48:39] | -Right. -All right, let’s go out there. | -是啊 -好 我们回去吧 |
[48:45] | This was the scene moments ago… | 这是先前 |
[48:47] | …outside the Rail Control Center in Midtown. | 行控中心外的划面 |
[48:50] | I’m not gonna speculate right now. | 我现在不打算做任何臆测 |
[48:52] | That is a beautiful suit he’s got there. | 他那身西装还真好看 |
[48:57] | Can’t get it out of my head. I’m gonna die today. | 我老是一直想 我今天会死 |
[49:01] | Visualization’s a very powerful thing. You keep thinking it, you never know. | 想像是很有威力的 一直想 事情就很难说了 |
[49:19] | Please let it be me who drops this motherfucker. | 让我来干掉这个混蛋 |
[49:29] | Hey, Garber. You there, buddy? | 葛伯 你在吗? |
[49:33] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[49:35] | A little birdie told me the mayor walked in. | 有只小鸟告诉我市长刚到 |
[49:37] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他谈谈吗? |
[49:41] | -Can he hear me? -How does he know I’m here? | -他听得见我吗? -他怎么知道我来了? |
[49:45] | -Does he have a camera in here? -Can he hear me? | -他在这里有装针孔吗? -他听得见我吗? |
[49:47] | We can, we can, we can– We can all hear you here. Yes. | 我们可以 这里的人都听得见你 |
[49:52] | Okay, good. So tell him– Tell him I wanna make him a deal. | 很好 告诉他 我要跟他谈交易 |
[49:57] | Tell him I’ll make him a deal right now. | 告诉他我现在就跟他谈交易 |
[50:00] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[50:01] | Well, come on, speak up, Mr. Mayor. | 说话啊 市长先生 |
[50:03] | You’re talking to your constituents. | 你正在跟你的选民说话呢 |
[50:05] | We got a train full of registered voters. Don’t you care? | 这有一车选民 你不关心吗? |
[50:09] | Don’t you care about your voters? | 你不关心你的选民吗? |
[50:13] | This is not a good idea. Don’t talk. Don’t engage with him. | 这么做不大明智 别说话 别跟他交谈 |
[50:16] | I know what I’m doing, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我很清楚 我干这行很久了 |
[50:19] | Come on, buddy, speak up. | 快点 说话啊 |
[50:20] | You gotta hit the blue button there, Your Honor. | 你得先按蓝色按钮 |
[50:25] | Yes, this is the mayor. | 是的 我是市长 |
[50:27] | Hey. Good to meet you, man. | 幸会啊 |
[50:29] | And listen, tell me this, is this true? | 听着 告诉我 是真的吗? |
[50:32] | I read that you make, like… | 报上说 |
[50:33] | …one dollar a year to be a mayor of New York, is that true? | 你当市长一年支薪一元 这是真的吗? |
[50:37] | Yes, but at least it’s honest work. | 对 不过至少那是正当所得 |
[50:39] | After taxes that’s, like, 87 cents, isn’t it? | 扣掉税金剩87分钱 对吧? |
[50:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:44] | Don’t bullshit me, man. | 少唬烂了 |
[50:46] | It would take, like, 3000 years to pay off that suit that you’re wearing. | 你那身西装 要花三千年的薪水才买得起 |
[50:50] | What do you got, 20, 30 million dollars or something like that? | 你有多少身价? 两千、三千万 |
[50:53] | You don’t get that without screwing someone, screwing everyone. | 你不搞别人是不会有那么多钱的 |
[50:56] | I’m sure your wife knows something about that. | 我想你老婆知道你的风流债 |
[51:03] | You said you had a deal for me. | 你说你有交易要跟我谈 |
[51:05] | Yeah, I do. I wanna make you a deal. | 对 我是有个交易要跟你谈 |
[51:07] | I wanna tell you you could come down here… | 我想告诉你 你可以下来这里 |
[51:09] | …and I will trade you for all these passengers in the train, how’s that? | 用你换这些乘客 怎样? |
[51:17] | Okay, you could save the lives of 17 New Yorkers. | 你可以拯救17名选民的命 |
[51:21] | Now, that’s a good deal. | 这个交易很划算 |
[51:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[51:32] | Give us a moment. | 让我想一下 |
[51:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:35] | I’ll give you a moment. | 我就让你想一下 |
[51:40] | You turn this into a circus, gonna get someone killed. | 你这是乱搞 你会害别人被杀的 |
[51:43] | Now, you entered his world, exit it. | 你进入了他的世界 现在出来 |
[51:51] | Okay, time’s up. What’s the deal? | 好 时间到 决定如何? |
[51:54] | It’s a nice offer, but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline. | 提议很好 不过我恐怕得拒绝 |
[51:57] | Good. Because if you begged me, I wouldn’t give you that deal, man. | 就算你求我 我也不打算答应 |
[52:01] | You think anyone cares about a philandering asshole like you? | 有谁会在乎你这种大骗子? |
[52:03] | New York would love me to pull the fucking trigger on you. | 纽约市会很乐意见到我做掉你 |
[52:07] | Hey, Garber. This is the– This is the guy that’s trying to get rid of you. | 葛伯 就是这家伙 就是这个混蛋想拉掉你 |
[52:10] | -Keep talking. -Do you believe this shit? | -听着 -你相信这混蛋吗? |
[52:12] | -Calm– -You don’t think he… | -你得冷静点 -他也跟我们一样 |
[52:14] | …broke the same rules we broke? | 违法犯纪! |
[52:16] | -He knows it, I know it. -Calm him down. | -他知我知 -让他冷静 |
[52:18] | -All right– -He can eat shit. | -好了 -吃屎吧他 |
[52:20] | -Calm him down. -You’re– | -让他冷静 -你的 |
[52:21] | -You’re breaking up. -He can kiss my ass! | -你的讯号变弱了 -你叫他去吃屎吧! |
[52:23] | I like the deal. It’s a good deal, but– | 我喜欢你的提议 不过你的讯号 |
[52:26] | Fuck you, Mr. Mayor! | 去你的 市长 |
[52:27] | Now, I want my fucking money now! You understand me? Now! | 我现在就要我的钱 听懂没? |
[52:31] | -Just tell him the money’s on the way. -The money’s on the way. | -告诉他钱已经在路上了 -他听见了 钱在路上了 |
[52:34] | Because he’s, like, a used-car salesman, this asshole. | 他就像中古车推销员一样 混蛋 |
[52:37] | He can lick my bunghole, motherfucker! | 叫他来舔我屁眼吧! |
[52:40] | One mistake and everyone has something to say. | 只是犯个错 大家都有话说 |
[52:43] | Was she worth it? | 她值得吗? |
[52:45] | Yes. You have nine minutes. How are you gonna get the money? | 值得 你有9分钟 钱要怎么送来? |
[52:48] | They’re shutting down every intersection here to Brooklyn. | 他们封锁了所有路口 |
[53:00] | Phil Ramos, male, Hispanic, 39. | 菲尔拉莫斯 39岁西班牙裔男性 |
[53:02] | Sentenced two to four years for manslaughter… | 因过失杀人被判两年徒刑 |
[53:04] | …paroled last month from Clinton. | 上个月假释出狱 |
[53:06] | His PO, Justafarro, says he’s living in a halfway house in Queens. | 假释官说他住皇后区的更生之家 |
[53:10] | He’s not an absconder, he made his appearances, his piss has been clean. | 他不是逃犯 都有定时报到 尿液检测也都正常 |
[53:13] | But he was a no-show at work today. He didn’t call in, nothing. | 不过他今天没上班 也没请假 |
[53:16] | He knows the system. | 他熟知整个系统 |
[53:18] | The perfect place in the subway to stop the train. | 停下列车的最佳地点 |
[53:21] | He’s been out a month. This wasn’t planned in three weeks. | 他才刚出狱 这不是仓促计划的 |
[53:24] | Find out Ramos’s cellmates, who worked in the laundry with him. | 查出他的狱友是谁 |
[53:27] | Call lists, visitors lists ASAP. | 通联对象、访客清单 越快越好 |
[53:41] | 105 North Avenue. | 北大道105号 |
[53:53] | -Shit! Look out! -Shit! | -靠 小心! -靠 |
[54:05] | The market has tumbled nearly 7 percent… | 股市重跌近7个百分点 |
[54:07] | …as investors continue to react to events…. | 投资人继续反应事件影响 |
[54:09] | They just came off the bridge. | 他们刚下桥 |
[54:11] | Why didn’t we send a helicopter for the money? | 干嘛不用直升机运钱? |
[54:16] | Now remember what I said about talking through deadlines. | 记住我说过要聊天拖过时限 |
[54:19] | We better have a plan B in case the money isn’t there on the dot. | 我们最好要有B计划 以防钱没有准时送到 |
[54:23] | Put him on his heels. He knows things. | 让他不至于抓狂 他知道一些事 |
[54:25] | -We know things too, right? -Right. | -我们也不差 -是 |
[54:27] | Ask him about Phil Ramos. All right? Just get him talking. | 问他拉莫斯的事 让他说话 |
[54:30] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[54:35] | -Hey, Ryder. -The money here yet? | -莱德 -钱到了没? |
[54:37] | On the way. | 正在路上 |
[54:38] | Then what the fuck are you calling me for? | 那你干嘛联络我? |
[54:41] | Actually, I just called to talk. | 其实 我是想谈谈 |
[54:44] | Oh, yeah? What do you wanna talk about? | 是啊 你想谈什么? |
[54:47] | You said that being in the motorman’s cab… | 你说过在驾驶室 |
[54:50] | …was a little like being in a confessional, right? | 感觉像是在告解室 对吧? |
[54:53] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[54:54] | I was thinking maybe it’s like being in a prison cell too. | 我倒觉得那也有点像牢房 |
[54:57] | What are you trying to say? That if I get caught, I’d better get used to it? | 你想说要是我被逮 要习惯它? |
[55:01] | No, I’m just wondering. Maybe you’re already used to it. | 不 我只是想 也许你早习惯了 |
[55:04] | I’m wondering maybe that’s how you meet a guy like Phil Ramos? | 我在想也许 你就是那样认识拉莫斯的 |
[55:08] | How the fuck he know that? | 他怎么会知道? |
[55:10] | Why don’t you tell me? Then we’ll both know. | 何不由你来告诉我呢? |
[55:12] | After today’s confession… | 经过今天的告解 |
[55:14] | …you’re gonna find your ass in prison too. | 你也会被关 |
[55:16] | Which is my point. I want you to hook me up on the inside. | 正因如此 我要你帮忙安排一下 |
[55:19] | You know everybody. This way, when I come up with my heist plan… | 我知道你人面很广 这样我就能自己抢一票 |
[55:22] | …you know, I’ll cut you in. | 我会给你吃红的 |
[55:24] | I can see I’ve inspired you. Okay, I got a story for you. | 我启发了你 好 告诉你个故事 |
[55:27] | It might help you in prison. You wanna hear it? We got a minute. | 对你坐牢有帮助 刚好还有时间 |
[55:30] | I’d like to hear a little story. | 好 我想听听你的故事 |
[55:32] | So back in the day, when I was a high roller…. | 当年我混得好的时候 挥金如土 |
[55:35] | When were you ever a high roller? | 那是什么时候? |
[55:38] | I told you I fed this city breakfast. | 我说过我为这城市劳心劳力 |
[55:40] | Grits and eggs? | 爆肝又得胃病 |
[55:41] | Something like that. Anyway, back in the day… | 之类的啦 总之那时 |
[55:43] | …I took this chick to lceland. | 我带这个妞去了冰岛 |
[55:46] | Iceland? Is that where all the high rollers go? | 冰岛?有钱人都去那里? |
[55:49] | Six hours from Kennedy and the nightclub scene is… | 从纽约飞六小时就到 |
[55:52] | …you know, is intense. | 那里的夜生活可精彩了 |
[55:53] | I thought I’d take this chick to lceland. | 我以为我想带这个妞去冰岛 |
[55:55] | -What’s her name? -Ludvika. | -她叫什么名字? -露维卡 |
[55:57] | She was Lithuanian. She was an ass model. | 她是立陶宛人 她是臀部模特儿 |
[56:01] | She asked you what? | 她的臀部怎样? |
[56:02] | You heard of hand models? | 你听说过手部模特儿吧? |
[56:04] | Advertisement? Right, she was an ass model. | 拍广告啊?她是臀部模特儿 |
[56:06] | She did jeans and, you know, magazines and shit. | 她拍牛仔裤、杂志之类的广告 |
[56:10] | Anyway, it was Fashion Week in New York… | 总之 那是纽约时尚周 |
[56:12] | …and I took her to lceland. | 我带她去冰岛 |
[56:14] | Ludvika, Lithuanian, ass model, lceland, you took her to the ice. | 露维卡、立陶宛人、臀部模特儿 冰岛 你带她去冰岛 |
[56:19] | -So what? -Well, for 500 bucks… | -然后呢? -在那里花五百元 |
[56:20] | …they’ll take you on a dogsled ride on a glacier. | 就能坐狗雪橇 |
[56:23] | -Dogsled? -Yeah. And you know the old saying; | -狗雪橇? -对 你知道有句老话说 |
[56:26] | If you’re not the lead dog… | 只有领头狗 |
[56:27] | -…the view never changes? -Right. | -能有好风景看 -是啊 |
[56:29] | Otherwise, you’re always looking at the asshole of the dog in front of you. | 在后面只能盯着前面狗的屁眼看 |
[56:33] | Be funny in a minute when I get to that part. | 等我说到重点时 这话就有趣了 |
[56:36] | It’s funny now. | 现在就很有趣了 |
[56:54] | And it’s 8 in the morning, we haven’t been to bed yet… | 当时早上八点 我们还没睡觉 |
[56:57] | …and we’re tooling across this glacier… | 我们正乘坐雪橇越过冰河 |
[56:59] | …and I got this hangover that’s creeping up the back of my neck… | 宿醉感让我背脊发毛 |
[57:03] | …and guess what I’m looking at? | 猜猜我当时正看着什么? |
[57:05] | Obviously you’re staring at the ass of the dog in front of you. | 显然是盯着前面狗的屁股看 |
[57:08] | You got it. | 答对了 |
[57:10] | So this dog, out of nowhere, just lifts its hind legs up… | 这只狗突然抬起后脚 |
[57:13] | …and puts them in the harness there… | 把脚架在韁绳上 |
[57:15] | …and just takes a shit while he’s running on his front paws. | 然后就一边用前脚跑一边大便 |
[57:18] | So he’s dumping and running all at the same time. | 所以他是边跑边拉屎 |
[57:21] | Now, that’s multi-fucking-tasking if you ask me. | 他真是多才多艺啊 |
[57:23] | Get out of here. Did it hit you? | 少来了 你有被狗屎砸中吗? |
[57:25] | Shit always hits you, man. | 屎运总是躲不掉 |
[57:40] | I didn’t know it at the time, but it was profound. | 我当时不知道 那太深奥了 |
[57:43] | -Profound? You lost me. -Yeah. | -深奥?为什么?我听糊涂了 -对啊 |
[57:45] | Well, you know, when I went to prison later on, which you called… | 之后我进牢里蹲的时候 你没猜错 |
[57:49] | …I had trouble going to the toilet. | 我上厕所出了状况 |
[57:52] | You know, a privacy thing. | 你知道 没隐私的问题 |
[57:54] | And I couldn’t take a shit. I was scared shitless, literally. | 我根本没办法拉屎 真的 我吓得都拉不出来了 |
[58:00] | So you know what I thought of? | 你知道我想到什么吗? |
[58:01] | -You thought of the dog. -That’s right. | -你想到那只狗 -没错 |
[58:04] | I thought if that dog could do what it needed to do, so could l. | 我想如果那只狗能想拉就拉 我也可以 |
[58:08] | Saved my fucking life. | 这救了我一命 |
[58:11] | Wow, that is profound. | 真深奥啊 |
[58:13] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[58:15] | And, you know, it’s– | 你知道 这是 |
[58:17] | People adapt. It’s like you and l, like today. | 适应力的问题 就像你和我 就像今天 |
[58:20] | We didn’t know how it was gonna start. | 我们并不知道今天会怎么开始 |
[58:22] | -Wrong. -Wrong what? | -错了 -什么错了? |
[58:24] | I knew exactly how it was gonna start. | 我很清楚会怎么开始 |
[58:26] | Yeah, but do you know how it’s gonna end? | 对 可是你知道怎么结束吗? |
[58:30] | -I’m tired of talking to you, Garber. -Wait a minute. | -我跟你聊得很烦了 -不 等等 |
[58:32] | Call me when the money comes in. You got four minutes. | 钱来了再联络我 你有4分钟 |
[58:38] | I don’t know what he looks like, but he sounds good. | 我不知他长相如何 不过他很行 |
[58:40] | Fucking talk shit, what are you doing? | 聊什么屁 你这是在搞什么? |
[58:42] | He’s got a sexy voice though. He’d be my bitch in prison. | 他声音性感 在牢里可以当玩伴 |
[58:45] | Where are we? | 钱到哪里了? |
[58:47] | Less than 10 blocks away. We’ll make it. | 距此不到十个路口 会赶到的 |
[58:57] | Fuck, look out! | 小心! |
[59:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[59:21] | Shit. The goddamn money car crashed on 1st Avenue. | 运钱车在第五大道撞车了 |
[59:25] | Get a radio car, put it on the motorcycles, get it there. | 用机车运 快点送到 |
[59:29] | Watch it. Easy. | 小心 |
[59:31] | Here, lean up here. | 来 靠着这里 |
[59:33] | Hey, get that last bag. | 去拿最后一袋 |
[1:00:00] | -You got 22 seconds, Garber. -All right, we just had… | -你还有22秒 葛伯 -我们刚刚 |
[1:00:02] | -…a little problem over here, that’s all. -I don’t care. | -出了一点问题 -我才不管! |
[1:00:13] | -Two minutes. -Just tell him it’s here. | -两分钟、两分钟 -就告诉他钱到了 |
[1:00:15] | -How’s he gonna know? -I don’t think we should lie. | -他不会知道的 -我不认为我们该说谎 |
[1:00:18] | -Tell him the truth. -No, tell him it’s there. | -告诉他实情 -不 告诉他钱已经到了快点 |
[1:00:20] | Tell him the truth? | 告诉他实情? |
[1:00:22] | He’s gonna make me do it. | 他要逼我动手 |
[1:00:34] | -Ten, nine, eight, seven, six…. -Tell him the truth or lie? | -10、9、8、7、6 -告诉他实情还是谎言? |
[1:00:39] | -Tell him the truth. -Tell him it’s there. | -告诉他实情 -不 告诉他钱已经到了 |
[1:00:41] | -Four, three…. -Tell him it’s here. | -5、4、3、2 -说钱已经到了 |
[1:00:43] | -It’s here. -Two, one. | -已经到了 -1 |
[1:00:45] | The money’s there, it’s at 47nd and Vanderbilt. | 钱已经到了 在指定地点 |
[1:00:51] | Liar! Motherfucking liar! | 骗子!说谎的骗子! |
[1:00:54] | 7! Seven. | |
[1:00:56] | -One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. -Ryder. All right, listen. | -1234567 -莱德! |
[1:00:59] | -Lucky lady, up. -We made a mistake. | -幸运儿 起来 -听着 我们弄错了 |
[1:01:01] | -I think that’s him. That’s Ryder. -Lucky lady, up. | -我想那就是他 那就是莱德 – |
[1:01:04] | -Listen to me, it was an accident. -Keep talking. | -听我说 那是个意外 -继续说 |
[1:01:06] | Ryder, we made a mistake. It’s my fault. | 我们弄错了 都是我的错 |
[1:01:09] | -The car crashed. -Tell him something! | -车子刚出了车祸 -快跟他说点什么 |
[1:01:11] | -That’s why the money’s not there. -Up! | -所以钱才会还没送到 -起来! |
[1:01:14] | -Up! -Wait. | -起来! -等等 |
[1:01:15] | -Fuck, no. -Get up! | -不要 -起来 |
[1:01:17] | Get back in line! | 给我回去坐好 |
[1:01:19] | Ryder, like one minute it’s gonna take. | 莱德 一分钟 再一分钟就好 |
[1:01:26] | Don’t do this, for God’s sake. It was an accident. | 别动手 那是个意外 |
[1:01:28] | -Come on. -Wait. | -动手吧 -等等 |
[1:01:29] | It’s the only plan I got. | 这是我唯一的计划 |
[1:01:31] | Ryder, listen, it was an accident. | 莱德 听着 那是意外 |
[1:01:33] | It was an accident, Ryder. We made a mistake. | 是意外 莱德 我们弄错了 |
[1:01:36] | It was an accident, Ryder! It was an accident! | 是个意外 莱德 真的! |
[1:01:38] | Come on, motherfucker! | 动手吧 混帐东西 |
[1:01:41] | Oh, shit. | 天哪! |
[1:01:44] | God! | 天哪! |
[1:01:46] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[1:01:53] | ESU Team 1 to Sniper 1, do you have a shot? | 第1组狙击手 目标清楚吗? |
[1:01:57] | That’s your fault. | 那是你的错 |
[1:02:05] | I got an easy shot. Please advise. | 很清楚 请指示 |
[1:02:08] | -Stand by. -Roger that. | -待命 -知道了 |
[1:02:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:40] | What the fuck happened? | 去死吧 发生什么事? |
[1:02:43] | Accidental discharge. I just got bit by a fucking rat. | 意外击发 我被老鼠咬 |
[1:02:46] | It’s accidental discharge. | 是意外击发 |
[1:02:48] | Who? Who got shot? Was it Ryder? | 谁?谁中枪?是莱德吗? |
[1:02:50] | No, it was Ramos. | 不 是拉莫斯 |
[1:03:00] | -Sergeant? The money there yet? -What? Yes, yes. | -巡佐?钱到了没? -到了 到了 |
[1:03:05] | -Are you there? -Get in here. | -莱德 你在吗? -进去 |
[1:03:06] | Shoot any motherfucker that moves. | 谁敢动就毙了谁 |
[1:03:09] | -That’s an order! -Shit on your orders. | -这是命令 -去你的命令 |
[1:03:11] | Can you hear me, Ryder? | 莱德 你听得见吗? |
[1:03:13] | Okay, now somebody else has to die. | 现在又有人得死了 |
[1:03:16] | Two people, maybe all of us. | 两个人 也许全部一起死 |
[1:03:22] | Did you hear me? | 听见没? |
[1:03:23] | I heard you, but you gotta understand, the circumstances… | 听见了 不过你得明白状况 |
[1:03:26] | …they’re different now for you. | 他们现在对你而言不一样了 |
[1:03:27] | -You gotta rethink. -No. | 你得重新思考 |
[1:03:29] | You got to adapt. | 你要适应 |
[1:03:30] | No, I gave you instructions, and you know the consequences! | 我给了你指令 你清楚后果 |
[1:03:33] | I mean, don’t you have a plan B? | 难道你没有B计划吗? |
[1:03:35] | No, plan B is enforcing plan A! | 没 B计划就是实施A计划 |
[1:03:37] | And the minute you stop believing me, motherfucker, that’s it! | 你不相信我 时候到了 |
[1:03:40] | I believe you, you gotta believe and understand those cops… | 我相信你 但你得相信这些条子 |
[1:03:43] | …are gonna be down and next to you any second– | 他们随时都会下去逮你 |
[1:03:46] | Bring it, man! Let them unload their guns, I don’t care! | 来啊 让他们毙了我们 无所谓 |
[1:03:49] | And what’s the point of that? What’s the point? | 那有什么意义? |
[1:03:51] | I told you we all owe God a death. | 我说过我们都欠上帝一条命 |
[1:03:54] | And now it’s two minutes past the deadline, two minutes. | 现在已经超过时限两分钟了 |
[1:03:57] | Which means two people, almost three, have to go. | 那意味两条人命 将近三条 |
[1:04:00] | They have to die. | 他们必须死 |
[1:04:04] | The money’s there, Ryder. Nobody else has to die. | 钱已经到了 没有人必须死 |
[1:04:07] | The money’s there. | 钱已经到了 |
[1:04:08] | I don’t know what you owe God. I can tell you, you can’t pay him in cash. | 我不知道你欠上帝什么 不过我敢说 你不能付现金给他 |
[1:04:14] | You never see a U-Haul behind a hearse, Ryder. | 没有人死了还能带东西走 |
[1:04:17] | The Egyptians tried it. It doesn’t work. You can’t take the money with you. | 埃及人尝试过 没用 人死了带不走钱 |
[1:04:22] | Ryder? | 莱德 |
[1:04:24] | You can’t take the money with you. | 人死了带不走钱 |
[1:04:26] | All this talk of God, I think I need to pray. | 谈了上帝这么多事 我需要祷告 |
[1:04:30] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:04:35] | I can do that. | 这我没问题 |
[1:04:43] | You did good, Walter. | 你做得很好 华特 |
[1:04:48] | What’s the reality of getting in, ending this? | 冲进去结束此事的可能性如何? |
[1:04:50] | We’d have to be willing to accept heavy casualties. | 我们得接受双方产生重大伤亡 |
[1:04:53] | It’s a hard choice, but I say make it. | 这是困难的决定 我建议执行 |
[1:04:55] | New York City does not have an acceptable casualty rate. | 纽约市不能接受任何伤亡数字 |
[1:04:59] | This is your area, what do you suggest? | 这是你专业领域 你的建议是? |
[1:05:01] | We should buy time. So far this son of a bitch hasn’t allowed us to. | 我们该设法拖时间 目前为止这混蛋不让我们这么做 |
[1:05:05] | This might be the first time we got through. | 这可能是第一次能让他听我们的 |
[1:05:07] | Trust your man? He confessed to a felony 20 minutes ago. | 你相信你的人?他刚承认犯罪 |
[1:05:10] | There are people down there who are alive because of him. | 我认为下面有人因他而没死 |
[1:05:13] | Until we change the rules or hope runs out… | 除非规则改变或完全绝望 |
[1:05:15] | …we should stick with the situation we have now. | 我们应该维持现状 |
[1:05:19] | Do what you need to do. | 做你必须做的 |
[1:05:32] | Hey, Garber, you there? | 葛伯 你在吗? |
[1:05:34] | -Yeah, I’m here. -Speak up. | -我在 -大声点 |
[1:05:37] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[1:05:39] | -I talked to God. -That’s good. What did he say? | -我跟上帝谈过 -很好 他怎么说? |
[1:05:42] | He said I should trust in him. All others, pay cash. | 他说我该信他 要收现金 |
[1:05:45] | How soon can you get it down here? | 钱多久能送到这里? |
[1:05:48] | From that station, it would take them about five minutes to walk it down. | 从那一站 他们得花五分钟才能走到 |
[1:05:52] | -No can do. -About 10 minutes to walk it down. | -不行 -十分钟才走得到 |
[1:05:54] | No, no, no, I mean you, man. | 不 我是说你 |
[1:05:56] | How long would it take you to come down here? | 你要多久才能到这里? |
[1:05:59] | Don’t understand. What do you mean? | 我不明白 为什么问我? |
[1:06:01] | I mean you. I wanna meet you. | 我要见你 葛伯 |
[1:06:03] | And if you bring it, I know the cops aren’t bringing it. | 你送来 就代表不是条子送来 |
[1:06:07] | Well, you know, I don’t know how I’m gonna carry that money. | 我不知道我要怎么背那笔钱 |
[1:06:10] | -lt must weigh…. -Two-hundred and twenty pounds. | -那应该重达 -220磅 |
[1:06:12] | Stick it in a wheelbarrow or something. | 塞进桶子之类的东西里 |
[1:06:14] | Why are we discussing weight? Shouldn’t you think: | 我们干嘛讨论重量? |
[1:06:16] | -“Get the fuck out of there”? -Okay, get the fuck out of there. | -你应该要想”不会吧?” -好 不会吧 |
[1:06:20] | Good, that’s progress. Now, look, plan B. Your idea. | 有进步 B计划 是你的主意 |
[1:06:23] | And part of plan B is you, Garber, deliver that money… | B计划一部分就是你葛伯送钱 |
[1:06:26] | …or I kill another hostage, you got that? | 不然我就再毙一个乘客 懂吗? |
[1:06:33] | You got seven minutes, buddy boy. | 给你7分钟 |
[1:06:42] | You got six minutes and 55 seconds, check me. | 给你6分55秒 快确认 |
[1:06:48] | Do it! | 快点! |
[1:06:51] | I check. | 我确认 |
[1:06:52] | And tell that sleazebag negotiator to call me when you’ve got the money. | 等你拿到钱的时候 叫那个烂谈判专家通知我 |
[1:07:00] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[1:07:27] | Finally somebody got their head out of their ass, huh? | 终于有人长脑袋了 对吧? |
[1:07:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:07:36] | Hey, how you doing, baby? What are you doing? | 宝贝 你好吗?你在干嘛? |
[1:07:39] | What do you mean, what am I doing? I’m watching the thing, the hostages. | 什么叫我在干嘛? 我在看新闻台的人质事件特报 |
[1:07:43] | They mentioned you. They said a dispatcher was talking to the terrorists. | 他们提到你 说调度员跟恐怖份子谈判 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah, yeah, they’re not terrorists. | 他们不是恐怖份子 |
[1:07:49] | They are if they’re down there waving guns. | 他们是拿枪吓人的家伙 |
[1:07:51] | Right, right. Listen, Therese, are you listening? | 是啊 老婆 你在听吗? |
[1:07:54] | -I’m listening. -Look, I’m the one that– | -我在听 -我就是那个调度员 你猜对了 |
[1:07:57] | You’re right. I was the one that’s been talking to them. | 我就是跟他们谈的人 |
[1:08:01] | I knew it. I am so proud of you. | 我就知道 我真以你为傲 |
[1:08:04] | After everything, all this, them trying to fire you. | 经过这么多事 他们还想开除你 |
[1:08:07] | Them sticking you in a dispatch job and you– | 他们逼你去做调度员 |
[1:08:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:08:11] | I’m at a heliport. | 我在直升机停机坪 |
[1:08:14] | I’m getting ready to get on a helicopter… | 我要准备上直升机了 |
[1:08:16] | …because they want me to take the money down to the tunnel. | 因为他们要我送钱下隧道 |
[1:08:20] | What? Are they crazy? | 什么?他们疯了? |
[1:08:24] | -It’s real simple. There’s nothing to it. -Over there. | -这很简单 不会有事的 -那边 |
[1:08:26] | What it is, is he knows I’m not a cop, so he wants me to come down– | 他知道我不是条子才要我下去 |
[1:08:30] | Is it all right if I wait here? Can I wait here? | 我在这里等可以吗? |
[1:08:33] | They need me to take the money down because they know I’m not a cop… | 他们要我送钱下去 因为他们知道我不是条子 |
[1:08:36] | …and, you know, they’re saying that he might kill somebody, honey. | 他们威胁可能会杀人 |
[1:08:40] | Well, then somebody has to die, because you can’t. | 那死别人 你不能死 |
[1:08:43] | He’s talking to his wife. | 他在跟他老婆通话 |
[1:08:45] | I understand, baby. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 我懂 宝贝 听我说 |
[1:08:47] | -Just tell Angela at the meet– -Let’s go! | -告诉女儿 -该上路了 |
[1:08:50] | When she runs over the hurdles. | 叫她明天努力跳越跨栏 |
[1:08:51] | Tell her to run straight through the hurdles. | 跳越跨栏冲向终点 好吗? |
[1:08:53] | -Just like I always tell her, okay? -Come on, we gotta go. | -就像我一向以来对她说的 -快 我们该走了 |
[1:08:57] | You tell her yourself. | 你自己跟她说 |
[1:08:59] | -Now, you listen to me. -Yeah, I’m listening. | -现在你听着 -好 我在听 |
[1:09:02] | Now, you do what you have to do, but we need milk. | 做你必须做的 不过家里没牛奶了 |
[1:09:05] | So on your way home, I want you to bring a gallon. | 所以你回家时去买大桶装的鲜奶 |
[1:09:08] | Of milk? Okay. | 鲜奶吗?好 |
[1:09:10] | You promise. | 你答应了 |
[1:09:12] | Why do we–? Why a gallon? Why not a half a gallon? | 干嘛买那么大桶?少一点不行吗? |
[1:09:14] | Just bring a gallon. A gallon. | 买一大桶就对了 |
[1:09:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:09:20] | I can get a half a gallon, I’ll get a half a gallon. | 我买小桶的就好 我会带一小桶回去 |
[1:09:24] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:09:29] | All right, thanks, guys. | 谢了 各位 |
[1:09:46] | Put your– Put your headset on. | 戴上耳机 |
[1:09:59] | You ever do anything like this before? You know, go in unarmed? | 你之前做过这类的事吗? 手无寸铁的上阵? |
[1:10:04] | Yeah. Two years ago, Brooklyn. | 有 两年前 布鲁克林区 |
[1:10:06] | Flatbush Avenue. I got the hostages out. | 弗莱布许街 我救出了人质 |
[1:10:13] | And the guy with the gun? | 劫匪呢? |
[1:10:15] | The guy with the gun, didn’t end well for him. | 劫匪 下场不大好 |
[1:10:19] | -For the guy with the gun? -Yeah. | -对于劫匪来说? -对 |
[1:10:27] | It’s nice seeing it from this perspective, huh? | 从这里看出去景色很美吧? |
[1:10:31] | You can see what you’re fighting for. | 可以看到自己奋斗的目标 |
[1:10:48] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:10:54] | Did you hear me? | 你听见没? |
[1:10:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:11:02] | Well, do you love me back? | 你也爱我吗? |
[1:11:04] | Can’t really talk right now. | 现在不方便说话 |
[1:11:12] | All you have to say is “Yes. “ | 你只要说”爱”就好 |
[1:11:15] | That’s a lot less words than saying, “l can’t talk. “ | 那比”现在不方便说话”还短 |
[1:11:23] | I’m having a really weird fucking day. | 我今天的经历真是超级诡异 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:11:31] | If we’d anticipated this, we could have made a lot of money. | 要是预知此劫 就能海捞一票 |
[1:11:38] | What kind of guy would you expect… | 什么样的人 |
[1:11:40] | …to take a model to lceland for the weekend? | 会带模特儿去冰岛? |
[1:11:42] | -An ass model. -An ass model. | -臀部模特儿 -臀部模特儿 |
[1:11:46] | -A Wall Street guy. -A Wall Street guy. | -华尔街的人 -华尔街的人 |
[1:11:55] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[1:11:58] | The one-hour time limit reported earlier has expired. | 稍早前一小时的时限已过 |
[1:12:00] | We’re not sure who this is. It could be hostage negotiators or detectives. | 我们不确定现在进去的是谁 可能是谈判专家或警探 |
[1:12:05] | Once we have any updates, we’ll be back to you live. | 一有最新消息我们会立刻报导 |
[1:12:15] | -Camonetti. -How are you? | -卡内? -你好吗? |
[1:12:16] | -Mr. Garber, Lieutenant Staley. -Pleasure. | -这是葛伯先生 史塔利队长 -幸会 |
[1:12:18] | -You got a radio set up to the train? -Set up right there. | -你架设跟列车通话的无线电了? -就在月台上 |
[1:12:21] | You can talk to the train or to Rail Control. | 可直接跟列车或行控中心通话 |
[1:12:24] | Okay. Just do what he says, and remember everything you see. | 照他说的去做 记住看到的一切 |
[1:12:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:12:31] | So who the hell did you fuck to get this job? | 你是得罪了谁才要干这份差事? |
[1:12:33] | Myself. It was easier than it looked. | 我自己 这其实很简单 |
[1:12:36] | Yeah, fucking yourself always is. | 是啊 一向都是自己坏事 |
[1:12:42] | Pelham 123, come in. Pelham 123, come in. | 123号车 请回答 |
[1:12:46] | Who am I talking to? | 你是谁? |
[1:12:47] | This is Lieutenant Camonetti. We spoke earlier. | 我是卡内组长 我们之前谈过 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah, you’re the greaseball. What’d you do, go out for a pizza? | 那个烂专家 干嘛 叫披萨啊? |
[1:12:54] | What’s my money doing, man? Where is it? | 我的钱呢?钱在哪里? |
[1:12:56] | Mr. Garber is in the tunnel. The money is two minutes away. | 葛伯先生进隧道了 钱过两分钟就到 |
[1:12:59] | Oh, Garber, man. That is a dependable man. | 葛伯 这个可靠的人 |
[1:13:02] | He’s a good man too. | 他也是个好人 |
[1:13:03] | Absolutely. How about you, Ryder? | 当然 那你呢? |
[1:13:05] | Everybody’s got some good in them, don’t you think? | 每个人都有好的一面 不是吗? |
[1:13:08] | Is this where you try to get through to me? | 你想用这招跟我拖时间? |
[1:13:10] | I don’t think so, motherfucker. Now I got three instructions for you. | 别肖想了 混蛋 我现在给你三个指示 |
[1:13:14] | Number one, when this conversation is over… | 第一 等我们谈话结束 |
[1:13:16] | …I want you to restore the power to the whole sector. | 我要你恢复系统供电 |
[1:13:19] | Number two, I want you to clear the local tracks… | 第二 68街站到科尼岛站 |
[1:13:22] | …from 68th Street down to Coney lsland. | 轨道全部清空 |
[1:13:24] | And when I say, “Clear, ” I don’t wanna see no cops. | 我说清空 代表我不想看到条子 |
[1:13:27] | I want all the lights green. | 所有灯号都是绿灯 |
[1:13:28] | Don’t trip me up with a red, got that? | 别用红灯逼我停车 懂吗? |
[1:13:30] | Absolutely. | 明白 |
[1:13:32] | And number three, don’t play games with me… | 第三 别想骗我 |
[1:13:35] | …or I’ll track you down and I’ll fuck you in your greaseball ass, motherfucker! | 不然我会追杀你 让你死得很难看 猪头 |
[1:13:41] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[1:13:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:13:52] | All right. | 好 |
[1:13:53] | -Know how to use one of these? -No. | -会用这个吗? -不会 |
[1:13:56] | It’s really simple. Okay? | 这很简单 |
[1:13:58] | Safety’s on, safety’s off. | 开保险、关保险 |
[1:14:01] | On, off. | 开、关 |
[1:14:02] | Aim at anything you don’t like, you pull the trigger. | 瞄准你不喜欢的东西 扣板机 |
[1:14:05] | -What if they frisk me? -We got that covered. | -万一我被搜身呢? -我们想过了 |
[1:14:09] | -That’s it? -That’s it. | -就这样? -就这样 |
[1:14:13] | It’s got a false bottom. | 这有个夹层袋 |
[1:14:14] | It’s gonna be this one. You got that? | 就在这个袋子里 知道吗? |
[1:14:18] | -I got it. -Good. | -知道了 -很好 |
[1:14:21] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[1:14:23] | Just don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸就好 |
[1:14:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:14:32] | We got an lD on Ryder. | 我们找到莱德了 |
[1:14:34] | Dennis Ford. He was released from Clinton Correctional two weeks ago. | 丹尼斯福德 两周前出狱 |
[1:14:38] | Did a nine-year stretch. | 蹲了九年牢 |
[1:14:40] | The last four on the same cell block as Phil Ramos. | 后四年跟菲尔拉莫斯同牢房 |
[1:14:42] | His name shows up on an lcelandic Air passenger list… | 冰岛航空的乘客清单里 |
[1:14:45] | …in September of 1998, right after Fashion Week. | 98年9月有他的名字 就在时尚周之后 |
[1:14:49] | Dennis Ford. You remember? | 丹尼斯福德 你记得吗? |
[1:14:51] | We used his case when he was running as an example of– | 我们以他为公务员散漫的案例 |
[1:14:54] | The kind of nonsense that we would clean up if I got elected mayor, yeah. | 我选上市长就肃清这类事件 |
[1:14:57] | He ran a private equity firm. | 他经营私募基金公司 |
[1:14:59] | His biggest client was the pension fund. | 最大客户是市退休基金 |
[1:15:01] | -He siphoned off…. -Twenty-million dollars. | -他掏空了 -2千万美金 |
[1:15:03] | He did a plea bargain for three. The judge gave him 10. | 他提认罪协商 法官却判他十年 |
[1:15:06] | Maybe that’s why he’s so pissed off. | 也许这就是他不爽的原因 |
[1:15:08] | Judge gave him 10 years because we didn’t recover all of the city’s money. | 法官判他十年 是因为他没有全数补回本市款项 |
[1:15:12] | Couple million unaccounted for. Seed money. | 还欠两百万 那是他的赌金 |
[1:15:14] | Seed money? For what? | 赌金?赌什么? |
[1:15:16] | For today, you play the terrorist card, you panic the market into a drop. | 赌今天 只要打出恐怖份子牌 就能让市场恐慌重跌 |
[1:15:20] | You know it’s coming, you make a great deal with $2 million. | 预知此事 用两百万就能赚大钱 |
[1:15:22] | -What about the hostage money? -That’s nothing… | -那人质赎款呢? -从市场上 |
[1:15:25] | …compared to the money you could make. Let’s get downtown to the SEC. | 捞到的钱比这多太多了 去证交所看看 |
[1:15:29] | Check the trades, especially the put options. | 查交易状况 尤其是选择权 |
[1:15:46] | -Good luck, Garber. -See you when you get back. | -祝你好运 葛伯 -回头见了 |
[1:15:55] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:16:12] | Garber. | 葛伯! |
[1:16:13] | When you put your socks on this morning, did you ever think…? | 你今早起床时 有没有想过 |
[1:16:19] | Turn around, let him frisk you. | 转身 让他搜你的身 |
[1:16:24] | I was worried about you. I thought maybe you’d get lost… | 我刚刚在担心你 我以为也许你会迷路 |
[1:16:27] | …but then I remembered you were a motorman, so…. | 后来我想起你当过驾驶 |
[1:16:30] | These tunnels don’t change much, do they? | 这些隧道没啥改变吧? |
[1:16:33] | Just the people in them. | 就里面的人变了 |
[1:16:38] | -Are we good? -It’s here. We’re good. | -没问题吧? -都在这 没问题 |
[1:16:40] | All right, come on up. | 好 上车 |
[1:16:42] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[1:17:05] | Damn. You’re taller than I thought you’d be. | 你比我想的要高多了 |
[1:17:08] | You’re good-looking too. Come on, sit down. | 你也挺帅的 来 坐 |
[1:17:11] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:17:27] | What do you weigh, about, what, 220? | 你有多重?82公斤? |
[1:17:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, 220 on a good day. | 身材好的时候是82啦 |
[1:17:35] | Oh, that’s Ramos. | 那是拉莫斯 |
[1:17:38] | He’s what you would have called the brains in the operation. | 他就是你们所谓的首脑 |
[1:17:43] | Dumb fuck. | 蠢死了 |
[1:17:49] | So how long has it been since you’ve driven one of these? | 你当驾驶当过多久? |
[1:17:56] | -That’s why you brought me here? -You’re a motorman, right? | -所以你才叫我来? -你是驾驶吧? |
[1:17:59] | Once a motorman, always a motorman. | 一日驾驶终身驾驶 |
[1:18:02] | You play your cards right, you might get a part of the cut. | 只要合作 就可能可以分一笔 |
[1:18:18] | Well, this is– | 这是 |
[1:18:21] | It’s a new train. I’m not certified on the new trains. | 新车 我没有开新车的执照 |
[1:18:23] | Well, I got faith in you, man. But I’m going to ask you one question. | 我对你有信心 不过我要问你一个问题 |
[1:18:27] | You know, that thing when you told your wife about the 35 K… | 你告诉你老婆那件事的时候 那三万五 |
[1:18:30] | …how did she react? | 她有何反应? |
[1:18:32] | -We gotta talk about–? -Don’t be sensitive. | -听着 我们得谈谈 -不 别太敏感 |
[1:18:34] | -I’m not being– -Did she freak out or what? | -我不是敏感 我只是 -她是抓狂还是怎样? |
[1:18:36] | She wasn’t happy, but she understood. | 她不高兴 不过她能谅解 |
[1:18:39] | Well, that’s love, right? | 那就是爱情 对吧? |
[1:18:40] | No, that’s marriage. That’s another thing. | 不 那是婚姻 是另外一回事 |
[1:18:43] | You think they’re gonna move that train? | 怎样?他们要移动那辆车吗? |
[1:18:45] | Seems like a possibility. How are we with street-level, emergency exits? | 看来有这个可能 我们怎么监控所有车站出口? |
[1:18:49] | I got a blanket. | 我布下了天罗地网 |
[1:18:51] | I got radio cars and a man at every exit from 42nd to South Ferry. | 从42街到南渡口站每个出口 都派一人一车看着 |
[1:18:54] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:18:56] | Hey, Camonetti. | 卡内! |
[1:18:59] | Fucking greaseball, man. | 你这个烂人 |
[1:19:01] | Hey, greaseball, speak up. | 烂家伙 快回答 |
[1:19:03] | I see red. I don’t see green. | 我只看到红灯 没看到绿灯 |
[1:19:06] | What’s taking so fucking long? | 搞什么拖这么久? |
[1:19:08] | Blanket is not tucked in yet. | 布署尚未完成 |
[1:19:09] | Stall him. I need two minutes, buy me two minutes. | 拖住他 我需要两分钟 |
[1:19:12] | Haven’t cleared the tracks yet. | 轨道尚未净空 |
[1:19:13] | Mr. Ryder, we’ll be up and ready in less than two minutes. | 再给我们两分钟就好 |
[1:19:17] | We’re gonna move forward here, okay? | 告诉你 我们要前进了 |
[1:19:19] | We’re gonna move forward, and if we get onto a red signal… | 我们要前进 万一碰上红灯 |
[1:19:22] | …and the brakes trip up… | 刹车掣启动 |
[1:19:23] | …your friend Walter Garber’s getting it in the head. | 你朋友葛伯就等着吃子弹 |
[1:19:28] | -You got it? -Yes, sir. I got it. | -听懂没? -懂 我明白 |
[1:19:31] | Let’s roll, let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[1:19:34] | Hope you were bluffing. | 希望你只是唬人而已 |
[1:19:35] | Yeah, I’m bluffing, man. You gotta say what you gotta say. | 我是在唬人 该唬人时就得唬人 |
[1:19:41] | You thought by coming down here, you’d be redeemed, didn’t you? | 你以为下来就能得到救赎了? |
[1:19:44] | God bless you, Garber. | 上帝保佑你 葛伯 |
[1:19:47] | You’re more fucked up than I am. | 你比我还惨 |
[1:19:50] | At least the same fucked up. | 至少跟我一样惨 |
[1:19:53] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[1:20:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:20:12] | She’s on the move. | 它开动了 |
[1:20:17] | Put some speed on it. | 加快速度 |
[1:20:26] | He’s by me, headed south. Male, black, at the controls. | 它刚经过 往南 黑人男性驾驶 |
[1:20:35] | Motherfuckers. | 混帐东西 |
[1:20:36] | You’re playing with fire, my man. I wanna see them green. | 你这是在玩火 我要看到绿灯 |
[1:20:40] | Turn to green or I’ll put a hole in Garber’s head right now. | 没绿灯我就打爆葛伯的脑袋 |
[1:20:43] | -Do it! -We believe you. | -快点! -我们相信你 |
[1:20:45] | We’re moving as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽快了 |
[1:20:47] | -What happens if they run a red light? -lt’ll trip the brakes. | -他们碰上红灯会怎样? -它会碰上刹车掣 |
[1:20:51] | Coming up on the first one. | 接近第一个灯号 |
[1:20:55] | There, that’s what I’m looking for. That’s what I’m looking for. | 很好 这就是我要的 |
[1:20:59] | Here he comes, right now. | 他来了 |
[1:21:14] | Garber’s driving the train. Sniper confirmed it. | 你的葛伯在开车 狙击手确认了 |
[1:21:16] | What are you saying, he’s in on it? There ain’t no way. | 你是说他们是一伙的?不可能 |
[1:21:19] | Sniper killed Ramos, he was their driver… | 狙击手杀了拉莫斯 他是驾驶 |
[1:21:21] | …they probably need Garber to drive. | 所以他们可能需要葛伯开车 |
[1:21:31] | They get to Coney lsland, they hit the trippers and the brakes will come on. | 等他们到科尼岛 就会撞上刹车掣 启动刹车 |
[1:21:40] | -ls that 33rd? -Yes, sir. | -那一站是33街? -是的 |
[1:21:42] | -How far to the signal? -About a tenth of a mile. | -离号志有多远? -大约160公尺 |
[1:21:44] | You stop when we get there. We’re moving out. You got that? | 到那停车 我们要下车 懂吗? |
[1:21:47] | I’m slowing down now. | 我现在开始减速 |
[1:21:57] | Are they slowing down? | 他们减速了? |
[1:21:59] | They have to. They’re coming up to a signal point. | 非减不可 前面是号志点 |
[1:22:06] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:22:08] | You’re the old motorman, you tell me. | 你以前是驾驶 你说呢? |
[1:22:25] | -She stopped just below 33rd Street. -What the hell are they doing? | -它停在33街过去一点 -他们在干嘛? |
[1:22:28] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[1:22:30] | Why that little stop? | 为什么要停? |
[1:22:31] | Train has to stop at signal points. | 列车必须在号志点停车 |
[1:22:33] | Some kind of an override? | 某种驾车器? |
[1:22:35] | Yep, some kind of an override, that’s right. | 某种驾车器 没错 |
[1:22:38] | There we go. Okay, let’s move out. Let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 快点 |
[1:23:08] | Roosevelt tunnel, which way? | 罗斯福隧道 往哪边? |
[1:23:11] | Which way? | 往哪边? |
[1:23:18] | She’s moving again. Next stop, 28th Street. | 它又开动了 下一站是28街 |
[1:23:21] | Why that little stop, huh? | 为什么要停? |
[1:23:23] | -I told you, the signal points. -How do you know… | -我说过 那是号志点 -你怎知 |
[1:23:25] | -…they didn’t set the throttle, jump? -We got every exit covered. | -他们不会设定驾驶、跳车? -我们盯着每个出口 |
[1:23:28] | There’s nowhere to go. | 他们逃不了 |
[1:23:30] | Listen, the throttle can’t be set. It has to be held. | 驾驶不可能设定 必须有人操控 |
[1:23:32] | It’s the failsafe, it’s a dead-man’s switch. | 那是保全装置 有自动停止开关 |
[1:23:35] | Doesn’t have a hand pressing down on it… | 没人手压住开关 |
[1:23:37] | …the train stops cold. Believe me, they’re still aboard. | 就会自动停车 相信我 他们还在车上 |
[1:23:49] | It’s going faster. | 车速变快了 |
[1:24:00] | Emri, off the track. Come on. | 尔力 离开轨道 快 |
[1:24:20] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:24:24] | Garber, come on. | 葛伯 来 |
[1:24:28] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:24:41] | It’s gonna derail before it gets to Coney lsland. | 列车抵达科尼岛之前就会脱轨 |
[1:24:47] | That’s it. That’s it right there. Roosevelt tunnel. | 就是那里 罗斯福隧道 |
[1:24:52] | It’s a fucking train crossover. Come on. Cross over now! | 这是列车交会点 跨过去 |
[1:24:55] | -What? -Come on, move! | -什么? -快点 快走 |
[1:25:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:25:17] | -Fuck it, let’s go! -We gotta find him! | -算了 走吧 -我们得找到他 |
[1:25:21] | We don’t have time! Let’s go! | 没时间了 快走 |
[1:25:40] | I love you. I fucking love you. | 我爱你 我爱死你了 |
[1:25:42] | Geo, I fucking love you too. | 乔仔 我也爱死你了 |
[1:25:58] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[1:27:14] | We’re getting calls. | 接获通报 |
[1:27:16] | Cops on the platform are seeing passengers… | 月台上的员警看到车上有乘客 |
[1:27:18] | -…nobody in the motorman’s booth. -Believe me, they’re still aboard. | -驾驶室没人 -相信我 他们还在车上 |
[1:27:25] | It’s all right! As soon as we hit a red light… | 不会有事的 一遇到红灯 |
[1:27:27] | -…the brakes will stop it automatically. -Yeah, but they’re all green! | -就会自动刹车 -是啊 不过一路上都是绿灯 |
[1:28:37] | Four stops away. | 还有四站 |
[1:28:50] | Two stops. | 两站 |
[1:29:05] | Oh, Jesus. The train just stopped. | 天哪 列车刚刚停下了 |
[1:29:16] | I really gotta take that piss. | 我真的憋不住了 |
[1:29:19] | There’s no hijackers onboard, just passengers. | 车上没有劫匪 只有乘客 |
[1:29:24] | Where was that first stop that they made? | 他们第一次停车的地点是哪? |
[1:29:26] | Near 34th. | 靠近34街 |
[1:29:28] | -That’s by the Roosevelt spur. -The what? | -那是罗斯福支线的一部分 -什么? |
[1:29:30] | A derelict tunnel built under the Waldorf Hotel. | 华尔道夫饭店下方的废弃隧道 |
[1:29:33] | Converge everything on that area. Throw a goddamn dragnet over it! | 将一切人力集中至该区 彻底搜索该区 |
[1:30:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:30:22] | Freeze! | 不准动! |
[1:30:38] | Put your hands in the air! | 双手举高 |
[1:31:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:31:04] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:31:07] | Hey. Get out, get out, get out. | 下车!下车、下车 |
[1:31:11] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 下车 对不起 |
[1:31:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:46] | Out of the– Get out of the way! | 让开 快让开! |
[1:32:05] | Just go, go, go. | 快、快、快 |
[1:32:33] | -911 operator. -Hello? Hello? | -911 -喂?喂? |
[1:32:35] | -This is Walter Garber, MTA. -How do you spell that? | -我是捷运局的华特葛伯 -怎么写? |
[1:32:38] | Don’t worry about how to spell it. | 别管怎么写了 |
[1:32:40] | Just tell Lieutenant Camonetti… | 告诉卡内组长 |
[1:32:42] | …that Ryder is headed to the Manhattan Bridge! | 莱德正往曼哈顿桥方向逃逸 |
[1:33:25] | Cars everywhere. Nobody’s going anywhere for a long time. | 到处都是车 所有的人都困在这里有一会儿了 |
[1:33:37] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:33:41] | -ls he in there? -No, no, no. | -他在里面吗? -不在 |
[1:33:42] | -No. -Where did he go? | -不在 -他去哪了 |
[1:33:44] | Brooklyn. He said he couldn’t wait, he started walking. | 布鲁克林 他说等不及要用走的 |
[1:33:47] | This fucking city! | 该死的烂城市 |
[1:34:23] | Come on, you guys. Move out! | 快点 各位 离开! |
[1:34:35] | Ryder! | 莱德 |
[1:34:40] | Don’t move. | 别动! |
[1:34:43] | So is this how you thought the day was going to end, huh? | 这就是你所想的今天的结局? |
[1:34:46] | When you put your socks on this morning? | 就在你今早起床时? |
[1:34:48] | This make you feel better, Garber? | 逞英雄的感觉很棒吗? |
[1:34:51] | That make everything okay now? | 这样就能弥补过错? |
[1:34:53] | No! But it’s a start. | 不! 但总是个开始 |
[1:34:59] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[1:35:23] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:35:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:35:31] | Garber Baby boy, I ain’t going back to prison. | 乖宝宝葛伯 我不会回去坐牢的 |
[1:35:34] | I don’t– I don’t think you got any– Any options now or leverage. | 我不认为你现在有任何选择 |
[1:35:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:35:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:35:45] | We all owe God a death, I told you that. | 我们都欠上帝一条命 我说过的 |
[1:35:48] | You’re wrong, Ryder. We owe God life. | 你错了 我们欠上帝一个人生 |
[1:35:50] | Life. And that’s the life I gave you back today. | 我今天把你的人生还给你 |
[1:35:53] | And now you have to give me something back. | 你也要给我一点回报 |
[1:35:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:36:01] | You got a gun in your hand, I want you to use it. Shoot me. | 你手上有枪 我要你用它杀了我 |
[1:36:04] | No, shoot me before they shoot me, or I’m gonna kill you. | 在他们射杀我之前动手 不然我会杀了你 |
[1:36:09] | I will shoot you. I don’t want to, but I will. | 我会杀了你 我不想 不过我会 |
[1:36:12] | -Hey! -I thought you cared. | -嘿 -我以为你在乎 |
[1:36:13] | -No! -You said: | -不! -你问过 |
[1:36:14] | “Ryder. Ryder, don’t you have anyone who cares?” | “莱德 没人关心你吗?” |
[1:36:17] | I thought that was you. | 我以为你说的就是你 |
[1:36:19] | -Come on, man, pay it back. -I’m not gonna shoot you. | -快点 快报答我 -我不会开枪打你的 |
[1:36:21] | I’m gonna give you 10, then deal’s off. | 我给你十秒 之后交易就取消 |
[1:36:24] | I got a gun, I’m gonna use it. I’m gonna take your life back. | 有枪 我会动手的 我要夺回你的人生 |
[1:36:28] | -Hey! -Come on, man! | 快点 |
[1:36:31] | 10、9、8、7、6、5 Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five– | |
[1:36:37] | You gonna take this down to zero? Come on, motherfucker, shoot me! | 你要等我数到0吗? 来啊 混帐东西 杀了我 |
[1:36:40] | I am not going to shoot you! | 我不会杀你的 |
[1:36:43] | Five, four. Come on. | 5、4 快啊! |
[1:36:46] | -Hey! -Three. | -嘿! -3 |
[1:36:49] | Police, drop your weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[1:36:50] | I’m disappointed in you. Two. | 我对你失望透顶 2 |
[1:37:03] | You’re my goddamn hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:37:16] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:38:03] | Mr. Garber. | 葛伯先生 |
[1:38:07] | -lnteresting day, huh? -Yes, sir. | -真有趣的一天啊 -是的 |
[1:38:09] | You know, just about every day I make a speech… | 我每天都要演讲 |
[1:38:12] | …and it starts with: | 开头都是说 |
[1:38:14] | “I’d like to thank you on behalf of the city of New York,” blah, blah, blah. | 我谨代表纽约市感谢某某某 |
[1:38:18] | And I never know who I’m thanking or why. | 却从不知我是感谢谁又为何感谢 |
[1:38:21] | But you… | 可是你 |
[1:38:24] | …did a hell of a thing today. | 今天做了很英勇的一件事 |
[1:38:25] | You went to bat for the city of New York. | 你为纽约市挺身奋战 |
[1:38:28] | And on behalf of me, I’d like to thank you. | 我自己本人 想要感谢你 |
[1:38:32] | Well, you’re welcome. I mean, it’s been an amazing day. | 您不用客气 今天真是奇特 |
[1:38:35] | Everybody’s thanking me all day, but I appreciate it. You’re welcome. | 整天都有人谢我 不过我很感激 您不用客气 |
[1:38:39] | And I want you to know… | 我也要你知道 |
[1:38:41] | …that tomorrow, the city of New York is going to go to bat for you. | 明天纽约市会为你挺身奋战 |
[1:38:47] | In a big way. You understand? | 是大力奋战 你明白吧? |
[1:38:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 市长先生 |
[1:38:51] | And this city has a very good batting average. | 市府翻案胜算很高 |
[1:38:54] | -I appreciate it. -All right. | 我很感激 |
[1:38:58] | I’m gonna get home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:39:00] | Oh, take my car. | 搭我的车吧 |
[1:39:02] | -No, no, I’ll take– -Put the siren on and everything. | -不用了 我还是 -打开警笛一路畅通无阻 |
[1:39:04] | -There’s a siren on there? -Yes. | -上面有装警笛? -对 |
[1:39:06] | No, I’ll take the subway. But I appreciate it. | 我还是搭捷运吧 不过我很感激 |
[1:39:09] | -Really? -Yeah. | -当真? -是啊 |
[1:39:10] | You know, me, subway all my life. I get home faster than you anyway. | 我一辈子都搭捷运 反正我搭捷运也比搭您的车快 |
[1:39:13] | Not you, but, you know, everybody else. | 不是你啦 是比别人快 |
[1:39:15] | But thank you, sir. | 不过谢谢您 |
[1:39:17] | You a Yankee fan? | 你是《洋基》球迷吗? |
[1:39:19] | No. Well, yes. Yes, of course. | 不是是啦 当然是啰 |
[1:39:22] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |