Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Sum of All Fears(惊天核网)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Sum of All Fears(惊天核网)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:惊天核网
英文名称:The Sum of All Fears
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[05:22] – You sure it’s the Russians? – 100%, sir. -肯定是俄国人 -百分百肯定
[05:24] Submarine launched 12 to 15 megatons. They went to strike status. 潜艇有近15兆吨核武 准备出击
[05:28] The Roosevelt’s splashed six incoming cruise missiles. 罗斯福号击落六枚巡航导弹
[05:31] The Russians are moving west. Our Berlin brigade are outnumbered. 俄军西移 我们在柏林势孤力弱
[05:38] Sir, we’ve got a launch from Alyesk, Central Russia. 俄罗斯中部的艾耶斯克亦有威胁
[05:42] What the hell is in Alyesk? 什么威胁
[05:44] SS-18 ICBMs. SS-18洲际弹道导弹
[05:46] Probable targets: New York, Washington, here. 目标是纽约 华盛顿和这儿
[05:49] – How good is this ceiling? – Anything but a direct hit. -天花板坚固吗 -抵御不了直击
[05:51] Satellites confirm birds in the air, first impact estimated 25 minutes. 卫星证实有战机 25分钟内施袭
[05:56] – Is that accurate? – It’s accurate. -资料准确吗 -准确
[05:58] – I advise we go to DEFCON-1. – Get President Zorkin on the hotline. -一级紧急状态吧 -联络索总统
[06:01] Zorkin is missing. We have reports of a coup in Moscow. 他不见了 接报莫斯科发生政变
[06:05] General Bulgakov is calling the shots now. 现在由鲍上将掌权
[06:08] Who the hell is Bulgakov? 他究竟是谁
[06:10] The asshole who wanted to use nukes in Chechnya. 那个想在车臣用核弹的混蛋
[06:28] Sir, DEFCON-1. We’re out of time. 进入一级紧急状态 时间无多
[06:37] Do it. 动手吧
[06:40] Mr President. 总统先生
[06:42] It’ll take a minute for the launch to process after you give the order. 系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
[06:47] Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed. 下令前 要先核对身分
[06:50] My ID number is fifth from the top. 数下来第五个号码就是
[06:57] – Sir, it’s your wife on 2104. – Thank you. -总统 夫人在2104线 -谢谢
[07:02] – Yeah. – The order must be confirmed -请说 -要有名单上的人士…
[07:05] – by someone on the approved list. – Shit. -下令才能动手 -可恶
[07:09] Gene Revell, National Security Advisor. 国家安全顾问韦真
[07:11] Is it black tie? OK. I’m on my way. 要穿礼服 好 我马上来
[07:18] Can we… 我们可否…
[07:21] …finish this up some other time? 改天才继续演习
[07:29] No. 不可以
[07:33] We’ve got to update these fire drills, Billy. 我们得更新这些演习程序
[07:36] If the shit ever hits the fan, I’m not going underground. 若有麻烦 我才不要躲到地底去
[07:39] It’s a goddamn tomb down there. 地底藏有一个核弹
[07:42] We have to choose someone else to face off against besides the Russians. 还要找人对付俄军以外的坏蛋
[07:46] Really? Let’s see. Who else has 27,000 nukes for us to worry about? 是吗 还有谁有27000枚核弹
[07:51] It’s the guy with one I’m worried about. 我是担心那个有一枚核弹的家伙
[07:53] I have to send some folks to Russia, 我要派人去俄罗斯监察
[07:56] inspect their nuclear decommissioning facility at Armazas. 他们在阿马沙斯解除核武的工作
[08:00] – Arzamas. – Yeah, whatever. -是阿尔扎马斯 -什么也好
[08:03] – Someone from your staff should go. – I’ll go. -派你的手下去 -我亲自去
[08:08] – Billy, send staff. – I want to go. -比尔 派人去 -我想亲自去
[08:12] OK. 好吧
[08:14] Don’t underestimate Zorkin. 别低估老索
[08:16] Between his economy, crime, Chechnya… 俄国经济 罪案 车臣…
[08:19] – His liver. – What’s left of it. How is he? -他的肝 -所剩无几 他怎么样
[08:23] He’s scheduled a press conference for today, so we know he can sit up. 今天有记者会 他应该能坐起来
[08:33] Chechnya is part of Russia. 车臣是俄罗斯的一部分
[08:39] Only criminals and their friends in the West who wish it to be separate. 只有罪犯和其西方朋友想它分裂
[08:43] Mr President, if you will kindly come back… 总统先生 请你回去…
[08:49] Do you guys see what I see? 你们有留意到吗
[08:53] – His jacket? – He used to be able to button it up. -他的西装吗 -本来还能扣钮扣
[08:56] He’s getting fat. 他发福了
[08:58] I know how he feels. Oh, wow. Look at that. 我明白那种感受…看这个
[09:02] Maybe it’s not the same jacket. 也许是另一件
[09:03] Yeah, it has shiny sleeves. He wore it the last time he got out of the hospital. 看衣袖 他上次出院时也穿这个
[09:08] – He’s off the diet. – And off the wagon. He slurred… -他没节食 -还开酒戒喝个大醉
[09:13] That must be why Cherlinski is there, to keep him off the sauce. 所以老卓在旁 以免他喝个不停
[09:17] Where’s Cherlinski? 老卓在哪里
[09:18] Next to… What’s her name? The chick with the brown hair. 在…她叫什么 那个棕发的女人
[09:23] – Elena Rishkov. – That is not Cherlinski. -雷莲娜 -那不是老卓
[09:26] Bzz! Busted. It’s Cherlinski. 错了 那是老卓
[09:29] You’re thinking Cherpitski. It ain’t him. 你说的是老查 不是他
[09:31] – I know. It’s Cherlinski. – No, it’s not. Trust me. -那是老卓 -不 相信我好了
[09:35] He’s next to Elena Rishkov. He was banging her at the Geneva summit. 他在莲娜旁边 还在日内瓦胡混
[09:39] Cherlinski was not at Geneva. Cherpitski was. 老卓没去日内瓦 那是老查
[09:42] Cherpitski was banging Elena Rishkov? 老查跟雷莲娜有染
[09:46] I just said Zorkin’s putting on weight. 我只是说老索胖了
[09:48] Why reduce it to sex? It’s disgusting. 为何老扯到性事 真讨厌
[09:51] I agree. Write it up. If he is putting on weight, 我同意 记下这个…若他胖了
[09:54] that might have health consequences, so get it in the afternoon brief. 定会影响健康 下午简报写这个
[09:59] Oh, and somebody find out who is banging Elena Rishkov. This is good. 找人查是谁搭上莲娜 这有看头
[10:08] What shall we make of Chechnya asking the West for protection? 车臣要求西方庇护是怎么回事
[10:13] She is like a beautiful virgin, escaping the clutches of a lecherous bear, 这就如漂亮处女想摆脱好色老头
[10:19] and running to Bill Clinton to save her maidenhood. 跑去找克林顿帮忙保贞操
[10:24] A poet once wrote, “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” 俗语有云天下乌鸦一样黑
[10:30] He could have been writing of us, of Europe in the 21 st century. 这也许适合套用在21世纪的欧洲
[10:37] Over 50 years of America and Russia 五十多年来 美 俄一直…
[10:39] imposing their will on the European community, 将其意愿强加在欧洲社会上
[10:43] East and West, 东 西双方
[10:46] and we’re still treated like children… 都还当我们是小孩
[10:50] …but without the toys or the goodnight chocolates. 但却没给我们玩具和糖果
[10:55] Each day we lose a little bit more 每一天我们都在失去更多…
[10:57] of our separate sovereign ability to determine our own futures 独立自主 决定未来路向的能力
[11:02] and each day the world comes just a little bit closer to that terrible moment 而每一天 这世界亦更接近小蝴蝶…
[11:07] when the beating of a butterfly’s wings unleashes a hurricane… 拍动翅膀 掀起大风波的可怕时刻
[11:13] …God himself cannot stop. 这个连老天也阻止不了
[11:51] So what is it? 这究竟是什么
[11:54] Are you blind? 你看不见吗
[11:56] It’s a bomb. 是个炸弹
[11:58] Where’s the fuse? 那么雷管呢
[12:09] It’s warm. 还是热的
[12:11] So am I. Come on. I don’t have all night. 我也是 赶快 时候不早了
[12:43] It’s a dud. 这是个哑弹
[12:46] Let’s get it on the truck. 快搬它上车
[12:49] But how can we sell it now? 但怎么把它卖掉
[12:51] There’s always someone who’ll buy this crap. 总会有人买这种垃圾
[13:07] I cannot stand all these questions about my health. 我最讨厌这些健康问题
[13:12] I am to be described as “robust” and “healthy”. 该形容我精神爽利又健康
[13:36] Is that yours or mine? 是你的还是我的
[13:40] It must be yours. Mine’s just for show. 一定是你的 我那个好看不中用
[13:52] It’s not the hospital. 不是医院传呼我
[13:56] – Hi. – You’re still here. -你好 -你还在这里
[13:59] Well, I think to be accurate, it’s actually you who’s still here. 准确点说 应该是你还在这里
[14:06] Oh, right. 没错
[14:09] Not that I’m complaining. 我不是在抱怨
[14:16] Jack… 杰克…
[14:18] I know this is new and all, but… 我知道我们初相识 但是…
[14:23] …I have something I have to say or I’m going to explode. 我有话要说 实在忍不住了
[14:26] I don’t want you to be scared. 我也不想吓怕你
[14:31] What? 什么事
[14:38] You’re in love with me. 你爱上了我
[14:47] Jack, I’m a medical professional. I can read the symptoms. 我是医生 懂看病症的
[14:51] You’re definitely in love with me. 你确实爱上了我
[14:56] And that scares you? 这个令你害怕
[14:59] Not even a little. 一点都没有
[15:02] But I think it scares you. 但你却害怕
[15:05] No, not even a little. 一点都不怕
[15:11] And for the record, you’re the one who brought it up. 话说回来 是你先提起这个
[15:20] Forget it. 别管它
[15:22] – I’m gonna get it. – No way. It’ll stop. -我要接传呼 -不 任由它响吧
[15:28] I don’t know who this is. 我不知道是谁传呼我
[15:33] – Just go about your business. – The timing sucks. -你谈你的公事 -真扫兴
[15:35] Do what you have to do. I understand. 你做你该做的 我会体谅
[15:38] Yes, this is Dr Muller. 对 我是梅医生
[15:41] Muller. You paged me. 但你传呼我
[15:46] Hello. 喂
[15:47] Stop! Yes, this is Jack Ryan. 别闹了 我是杰克·雷恩
[15:52] Jesus. 老天
[15:55] OK. I’ll be there in half an hour. 好的 我在半小时内赶到
[15:58] I gotta go. I have an emergency at work. 我要走了 工作上有急事
[16:02] I have to go. I’m sorry. 我要走了 对不起
[16:06] Cathy, how about dinner tonight? 卡丝 今晚一起吃饭好吗
[16:08] Yeah. 好的
[16:10] – How about tomorrow night? – Jack, I said yes to tonight. -明晚呢 -别得寸进尺
[16:14] I know. 我知道
[16:19] What kind of emergency does a historian have? 历史学家会有什么急事
[16:22] He died at 0420 Zulu. 81/2 hours later, 他在上午4时20分逝世
[16:24] they swore in a new president. 八个半钟后他们有了新总统
[16:28] – Who is he? – Alexander Nemerov. -他是谁 -尼艾历
[16:32] You’re kidding. I wrote a paper about him a year ago. 别说笑 一年前我以他大作文章
[16:36] – I said he could be the next guy. – I know. -说他会当总统 -我知道
[16:40] – Nobody read it. – They’re reading it now. -没人看过那篇文章 -现在有了
[16:42] – Who? – Cabot. -谁 -老卡
[16:44] I’ve been here 14 months. He doesn’t know what I look… 我来了14个月 他从未见过我…
[16:51] – Are you Ryan? – Yes, sir. -你就是杰克·雷恩 -是的 局长
[16:57] What is this? “The Paper Chase”? 怎么回事 是便服日吗
[17:04] – Sir, my… – Come on, we’re late. -局长… -快来 我们迟到了
[17:13] You’re about to breathe air that’s way over your pay grade, so listen. 你这是越级挑战 所以要听好
[17:17] You’ll be asked for advice. Be sure you know what you’re talking about. 我会问你意见 记得要小心说话
[17:22] Don’t be afraid to say you don’t know. 不懂的就直说无妨
[17:24] Choose your words carefully. They could become policy. 小心措词 那可能会成为政策
[17:27] Hey, you. Give me your coat. 你脱下西装褛
[17:30] Come on, you’ll get it back. 赶快 稍后还给你
[17:37] Tie. 领带
[17:46] So, intelligence committee? 是情报委员会
[17:49] I’ve watched these on C- SPAN. Never actually been to one. 我在电视上看过 但没参加过
[17:54] You’ve never watched one of these on C- SPAN. 你从未在电视上看过这场面
[18:18] Our most important assessment comes from a source inside the Kremlin. 最重要的线报源自克里姆林宫
[18:23] In his opinion, Nemerov does not owe his ascension to the military. 线人认为俄军不太听老尼指挥
[18:28] Everyone has opinions, Mr Cabot. 人人都各有想法
[18:31] I respect that. 我尊重这一点
[18:33] This morning, my wife woke up and said I was old, bald and ugly. 今早我太太说我又老又丑
[18:39] Is that a question, Mr Chairman? 那是提问吗 主席
[18:43] I told her appearances aren’t everything. 我跟她说外表不是一切
[18:45] – Would you agree? – I certainly would. -你同意吗 -当然同意
[18:48] Now, this new fellow, Nezmeroz. Is that his name? 新总统叫莱艾历吗
[18:53] Nemerov, sir. 是尼艾历
[18:56] Despite what your source says, we hear that Nezmeroz is a hardliner. 虽是线报 但据说他是个强硬派
[19:00] Is he a hardliner? 真有此事吗
[19:03] No. 不
[19:04] It’s too soon to make that assessment. 这个言之尚早了
[19:07] According to CNN, 据CNN报导
[19:09] your Mr Nezmeroz is making promises to rebuild the Russian empire. 尼总统承诺重建俄罗斯帝国
[19:16] That sounds pretty rash from where I sit. 对我而言 他口气太大了
[19:19] If I were sitting in Chechnya, I’d be even more worried. 若我在车臣 那我还会更担心
[19:23] Sir, Nemerov only said that to get the hardliners off his back. 老尼只是说 他会清除强硬派
[19:27] If we leave him alone, Russia will stabilise. 若我们不烦他 俄罗斯会更稳定
[19:30] When I asked for your advice, I didn’t mean that you should actually speak. 我问你意见 并不代表你可以开腔
[19:36] Mr Cabot? 卡局长
[19:38] Some of our assets in the Russian government who know Mr Nemerov 在俄国政府 了解老尼的线人
[19:44] have not had a chance to report in. 还没有机会更新情报
[19:46] I’d like to take a couple of days and gather more information for you 看来花多两天时间 搜集更多资料
[19:49] before characterising him, 才下定论比较好
[19:52] but I do maintain my opinion that appearances can be deceiving. 但我仍然相信 外表是可以骗人的
[19:57] You’re saying I’m wrong? 那你是说我错了
[19:59] Absolutely, Mr Chairman. 当然了 主席
[20:04] I don’t think you’re ugly. 我不觉得你样子很丑
[20:09] – I was out of line. I apologise. – Senators don’t like to be surprised. -刚才真失礼 -参议员不爱惊喜
[20:14] I hint at what I’m gonna tell them, then I give them a while to get used to it. 我会作暗示 表态 让他们适应
[20:18] Then I tell them. 然后才告之真相
[20:21] – I understand. – Good. -我明白 -好极了
[20:24] But I’m right about Nemerov. 但老尼的事我说对了
[20:29] Your girlfriend like this stubborn streak in you? 你女朋友喜欢你这么固执
[20:33] What? 什么
[20:35] Cathy Muller, second year surgical resident, 梅卡丝 第二年住院实习医生
[20:39] Baltimore Memorial Hospital. 巴尔的摩纪念医院
[20:44] Welcome to the CIA, sport. 欢迎你加入中情局
[20:49] Your intelligence is a little flawed. I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend… yet. 你的情报不够准 她不算是女友
[20:55] – What exactly would you call her? – Great. Amazing. -那该是什么 -棒极了的女孩
[20:59] She’s just afraid to commit. 她就是害怕承诺
[21:02] He’s terrified of commitment. 他对承诺害怕极了
[21:03] A man who’s afraid of commitment after three dates? Alert the media. 约会三次就讲承诺 真是大新闻
[21:07] – I know, I know. – So what does he do? -我知道 -他做哪一行
[21:10] He was in the marines before he hurt his back. 他当过海军陆战队 因背伤退役
[21:14] – Now he’s a historian. – Yawn. -现在是历史学家 -闷蛋
[21:16] No. He works for a think tank across the river. 不 他替一个智囊团做事
[21:20] Double yawn. 大闷蛋
[21:22] All right, Rita. Let’s see what you have to say after we meet him tonight. 丽达 等你今晚见过他再说
[21:27] He’s… 他…
[21:31] …cute? 英俊吗
[21:33] – I have fat fingers. – Cathy! Cute scale, one to ten. -手指很粗 -卡丝 他有多帅
[21:38] Oh, God. I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:42] Twelve. 超英俊
[21:51] Ask them where they found this. 问他们从哪儿找到这个
[22:00] In the field, in the Golan. 在哥兰高地
[22:03] There was a lot of fighting there in 1973. Did they witness it? 73年那儿常打仗 他们在场吗
[22:14] This one says he lost his son. 这老头说他儿子死掉了
[22:17] Does he remember, was there a plane shot down? 他记得有飞机被击落吗
[22:30] Yes, an Israeli jet, destroyed. 有 以色列战机被毁
[22:42] This is worthless. 这个不值钱
[22:48] But tell him I will give him $400… because of his son. 但我会给他四百元…为了他儿子
[23:05] Thank… thank you. 多…多谢
[23:09] Thank you. 多谢
[23:16] Absolutely not.How did you come by it? 你怎么找到这个
[23:18] I found her in the attic of an old mansion house in Glasgow. 在格拉斯哥古老大宅的阁楼
[23:24] Your little trip to the attic has got you a piece worth now about L1,000, 你这次找到值一千镑的宝物
[23:30] even in this condition, and had she been in better condition, even more. 要是它比较完好 那会更值钱
[23:35] A jolly nice find. 好一个发现
[23:55] In fact, what I thought I’d found was a garden ornament. 其实我以为找到一件花园摆设
[24:15] Hello, Cathy? 是卡丝吗
[24:16] Hi. I’m glad you called. I’m running late. 幸好你来电 我赶不及了
[24:19] Can you come a half an hour later? 你迟半小时来好吗
[24:23] I can’t make it. I’m really sorry. 我不能赴约 对不起
[24:29] – It’s a last-minute work thing. – What’s that noise? -临时有急事 -什么声音
[24:38] I’m calling from a plane. 我在飞机上打电话给你
[24:40] – This just came up. I tried to call you. – Where are you going? -我试过找你的 -你要去哪里
[24:47] – I can’t tell you that. – Jack. -不便相告 -杰克
[24:50] You can’t tell me? 你不便相告
[24:52] Jack. 杰克
[24:53] – Hold on. Yes, sir? – What are you doing? -慢着…怎样 -你在做什么
[24:57] I had a date tonight, so I had to cancel. 我要取消今晚的约会
[25:00] Don’t be stupid. Tell her where you’re going. Tell her who you work for. 傻瓜 告诉她你为谁出差好了
[25:05] She’ll be impressed. 她会另眼相看
[25:10] OK. I work for the CIA. 好吧 我是替中情局做事的
[25:14] The director asked me to go with him to Russia to do a nuclear arms inspection. 局长要我陪他去俄国检查核武
[25:20] – Hello? – That is so lame. -喂 -这借口真烂
[25:24] I swear, we get to inspect to make sure they’re decommissioning their arsenal. 我们真的去看他们有否解除核武
[25:32] Hello? 喂
[25:34] Hello? 喂
[25:41] Thanks. Thanks a lot. 真是感激不浅
[26:23] Zdravstvuyte, William Cabot. 你好 比尔·卡伯特
[26:28] President Nemerov. 尼总统
[26:43] Pleasure, sir. 幸会 总统先生
[26:45] May I present Mrs Lathrop. 这是赖太太
[26:48] Mr President. 总统先生
[26:50] – General Rand. – Mr President. -伦上将 -总统先生
[26:53] – Dr Ryan. – Mr President. -雷博士 -总统先生
[27:00] You must be the Dr Ryan who’s done such interesting research on me. 就是你以我为题材…作有趣的研究
[27:08] You should not be surprised. We know quite a bit. 你不该感到意外 我们消息灵通
[27:15] We know how wrong your report was that I had many girlfriends in college. 说我在大学有很多女友…大错特错
[27:28] I met my wife in my third year and have not looked at another woman since. 第三年认识我太太 自此用情专一
[27:33] I was referring to the first two years… sir. 我是指大学头两年…总统
[27:41] Where you received highest honors in English. 当时你修读英文 成绩优异
[27:50] I like you. 我喜欢你
[27:54] Well, in that case, so do I. 那么我也一样
[28:00] I apologise for interjecting myself in your inspection tour, 抱歉 打扰你进行检查的工作
[28:04] but I have a message for President Fowler. 但我有个口信给霍总统
[28:07] You could just call him on the phone. 你大可以给他电话
[28:10] I would like him to hear it from you, his friend of many years, 我想由他的老朋友转告口信
[28:14] who received it personally from me, 我要亲自见你
[28:16] and saw my expression and the language of my body as I spoke it. 让你看到我的表情和身体语言
[28:21] I understand. 我明白的
[28:24] Chechnya is an internal affair. 车臣是我国的内政
[28:27] What we do there should be none of your concern. 我们的做法与你们无关
[28:31] I will relay the message, but I don’t think he will agree. 我会传这口信 但他该不会同意
[28:34] Some people in my country will use this issue to weaken me. 本国有人想借此来削减我的势力
[28:39] Some people in my country say 我国却有人说
[28:41] your war in Chechnya is exactly your weakness. 车臣之战正是你的弱点所在
[28:46] Chechnya is a nation of criminals. 车臣全国满是罪犯 坏蛋
[28:48] Every day brings another cowardly attack on innocent Russian citizens. 每天都作懦夫所为 伤害百姓
[28:52] It is none of your concern. 这问题不用贵国担心
[28:56] Stability is our concern. 我们担心政局的稳定性
[28:59] Peace in Chechnya is our concern. 我们担心车臣是否太平
[29:03] And, if I may speak frankly… 还容我直说…
[29:07] …your control over your military concerns us too. 我们也担心你对俄军的控制力
[29:18] For you to get involved here, it’s… like sleeping with another man’s wife. 你来这儿…就如搞人家的老婆
[29:26] And what you are suggesting is that afterward 而你所建议的是事后…
[29:29] they can all live together under the same roof. 他们能相安无事 和平共处
[29:34] But what really happens is the betrayed husband buys a gun. 但关键是戴了绿帽的丈夫买了枪
[29:49] – That went well. – Who’s the guy with Nemerov? -会面顺利 -老尼身旁的是谁
[29:52] – Anatoli Grushkov. – Old KGB? -古东尼 -前苏联特务
[29:55] He’s been around since Brezhnev. Nobody’s had the guts to get rid of him. 他是老臣子 没人敢动他分毫
[30:00] Because he knows where the bodies are buried? 因为他知道尸体葬在哪里
[30:03] He probably buried them himself. 也许是他亲手下葬的
[30:20] And we were able to obtain a roster of their scientists at Arzamas. 我们有阿尔扎马斯科学家的名册
[30:24] Who’s who, what their expertise is. 列明他们的身分 专长
[31:00] Arzamas-16 is home 阿尔扎马斯十六区
[31:02] to the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics 是俄国实验物理学科研所之乡
[31:07] and is the birthplace of our first atomic bomb. 也是我国首个原子弹的诞生地
[31:11] Many of our greatest scientists worked here and many still do. 不少伟大科学家还在这里工作
[31:16] Since 1995, 自1995年…
[31:18] we have dismantled over 10,000 nuclear devices. 我们已拆除逾一万个核武装置
[31:27] We tried so hard to get in here over the years. 多年来我们千方百计想进来这儿
[31:31] I sent three people. 我派了三个人来
[31:35] They all died trying. 他们都为此牺牲
[32:04] What does the T-shirt say? T血上写着什么
[32:07] “I am a bomb technician. If you see me running… try to catch up.” 我是炸弹专家 见我跑…跟着跑
[32:16] OK. 好的
[32:19] Sir, I’m sorry. Just one quick thing. I’m sure it’s nothing. 抱歉打岔 但我要问一件小事
[32:23] According to this, there are 17 senior scientists on duty today. 这个说今天该有17位科学家当值
[32:30] I only count 14. 我只数到14位
[32:33] Doctors Milinov, Orlov and Spassky. 三位博士 分别姓米 奥 史的
[32:38] They don’t seem to be here. 他们都不在这里
[32:41] I will make inquiries. 这个我会查清楚
[32:43] Dr Milinov is out sick. Orlov is on vacation. 米博士病了 奥博士放假
[32:46] Spassky, I’m grieved to say, was killed 史博士…很不幸已过世了
[32:50] driving his car to work just this past week. 上周开车上班时遇上意外
[32:58] We move on, shall we? 我们继续吧
[33:01] Please. 这边走
[33:05] Very impressive. You almost seem to have that information memorised. 真棒 这一切你都记得一清二楚
[33:10] I assumed you would ask, Dr Ryan. 早料到你会问这个
[33:49] We touch down at Andrews at 2130. 我们九点半下飞机
[33:51] Tell him to meet me there. 叫他来会合
[33:53] Sir? Those three missing scientists. 局长 那三位没出现的科学家
[33:56] Milinov’s expertise is detonators. 姓米的擅长造雷管
[33:58] Spassky’s expertise is the nuclear core. 姓史的善于造核子武器
[34:01] Orlov is a mathematician 姓奥的是个数学家
[34:03] whose expertise is the geometry of high explosives inside a fission bomb. 擅长计算裂变弹的炸药用量
[34:08] The exact three men you would need if you wanted to build a bomb. 要造核弹就要找这三个人
[34:12] – Grushkov said… – Grushkov’s a liar. -老古说… -老古是个大话王
[34:15] Milinov is not sick. Orlov hardly ever takes a vacation 姓米的没病 姓奥的没放假
[34:19] and Spassky, who’s supposed to have died driving a car, doesn’t drive. 撞车死掉的史博士根本不懂开车
[34:25] They have no idea where these guys are. 他们不知道这三人的下落
[34:29] I’m dying to ask you how you know. 但你却无所不知
[34:39] Secure source inside the Kremlin. 是克里姆林宫的线报
[34:41] Codename Spinnaker. 代号斯纳加
[34:43] He gives me stuff, I give him stuff. 我们互通情报
[34:46] We keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster. 打开秘密渠道 以免灾难发生
[34:51] And speaking of disaster, did you call your girlfriend yet? 说起灾难 你联络了女友没有
[34:55] No. I don’t know how to get out of this. 不 我不知道该怎样解释
[34:59] All right. Invite her to the White House correspondents dinner Sunday night. 请她出席周日晚白宫的记者晚宴
[35:05] It’s the hottest ticket in town. 那是城中的盛会
[35:08] – Sounds great. How do I get in? – Trust me. -好主意 我如何入场 -相信我
[35:27] I’ll see you at the car. 在车上再见
[35:40] Still loving your desk job? 还喜欢你的文职工作吗
[35:44] Yeah, I am. 是的
[35:46] How’s your Russian? 你的俄语还管用吗
[35:49] Still works. Why? 还管用 为什么
[35:52] Three Russian nuclear scientists are missing. I need to know where they are. 俄国科学家失踪 要找他们下落
[36:01] I wasn’t doing this any more. 我不再做这种工作了
[36:03] I just need information this time, Johnny. 我只是想要这些资料 约翰
[36:06] Your orders are on the plane. Wheels up at 2330. 指令在飞机上 十一点半起飞
[36:09] Have a nice flight. 祝旅途愉快
[36:21] Sunday night, 8.00, at the Hilton. 周日晚八点 希尔顿酒店
[36:23] The tickets are in the name of John Clark. 请帖本是勒约翰的
[36:26] – You do have a tux? – Yeah, yes, sir. -你有礼服吧 -有的 局长
[36:35] My beautiful wife, Julie, is from New Jersey. 我的妻子茱莉来自新泽西
[36:39] 15 electoral votes. 有15张选举团选票
[36:43] And is, as you know, half- Jewish, 大家都知道她是半个犹太人
[36:46] so we’ll take Florida’s 25 electoral votes and divide by two. 所以我们把佛州25张票平分
[36:52] – This is a nice hotel. – Yeah. Beautiful. -这酒店很棒 -很华丽
[36:55] My friend Rita stayed here once. She said it was… nice. 丽达曾入住这酒店…说很不错
[37:02] Maybe after dinner we can… 也许晚宴结束后…
[37:06] …we can get a room here. 我们在这里租一间房
[37:08] I already did. 我已订了房间
[37:12] – You didn’t. – Yes, I did. -你没有 -我有
[37:16] …I did, on a handful of occasions, smoke marijuana. 我曾在多个场合抽过大麻
[37:22] California, 54 electoral votes. 加州 54张选举团选票
[38:02] At 0600 Moscow time, the Russians launched a massive artillery strike 莫斯科时间六点钟 俄军向车臣
[38:07] against Grozny, the capital of Chechnya. 首都格罗兹尼施以猛烈炮击
[38:10] The shells contained an experimental chemical weapon, a nerve agent. 炮弹含有实验性生化武器的神经性毒气
[38:15] Saturation, you can see on the sat photos, took 20 minutes, 依图片所示 20分钟后毒气扩散
[38:19] after which every person inside a radius of 12 miles 方圆12哩内的所有人都会…
[38:23] was rendered helpless by symptoms approximating late- stage cerebral palsy. 欲救无从 出现大脑麻痹的症状
[38:28] – Oh, my God. – How many dead? -老天 -死了多少人
[38:32] Best guess, 80%. 该有八成人
[38:35] Nemerov launched the biggest attack in the history of chemical warfare. 老尼发动历来最大型的生化战
[38:40] – Let’s talk response. – The worst thing we can do is nothing. -谈对策吧 -最糟的是毫无对策
[38:44] If he gets away with chemical weapons, what’s next? Biological, nuclear? 若他得逞 下次会是核战吧
[38:49] OK. Short of gassing the Kremlin, what’s the strongest response? 除了以毒攻毒 还有什么法子
[38:54] – We send in peacekeepers. – Chechnya’s not sovereign. -派出和平部队 -车臣没有主权
[38:57] They requested recognition, so we give it. Not full diplomatic, provisional. 他们想建立地位 我们如其所愿
[39:02] Then the Chechens request assistance and we send in peacekeepers. 于是车臣要求协助 我们就派军
[39:07] – How do you get them in there? – We fly them in from Turkey. -怎样去那儿 -从土耳其飞过去
[39:11] Over Armenian air space? 飞越美国领空
[39:13] To screw Russia? They won’t complain. 他们不会介意打俄国
[39:17] Let’s do it. Nemerov can choke on it. 动手吧 还老尼一点颜色
[39:22] Bill? 比尔
[39:24] – Dr Ryan. – Yes, sir. -雷博士 -是的 局长
[39:26] What do you think? 你有何高见
[39:34] Conventional wisdom suggests 守旧派会建议
[39:37] that Nemerov is playing the traditional Russian role: 老尼沿用旧有方法 老调重弹
[39:40] Be aggressive, flex your muscles, dare the world to stop you. 要有野心 扩展势力 威吓全球
[39:44] – But Nemerov isn’t conventional. – He acts like a hardliner. -但老尼不吃这套 -他是强硬派
[39:48] With respect, I don’t think he is one. 无意冒犯 我不同意这看法
[39:50] He just gassed the capital of another country. With respect, you’re wrong. 他刚攻打别国首都 所以你错了
[39:55] So what are we wasting our time for? 为何浪费时间
[39:57] What if he didn’t order the attack? 若不是他下令的呢
[40:02] What if Nemerov didn’t order the attack? 若不是他下令攻车臣呢
[40:06] What if it was a… a rogue general? 如果是掌权的上将在搞鬼呢
[40:11] Or a military unit frustrated they couldn’t get the rebels out of the city? 或是党军不满 赶不走市内的叛兵
[40:15] Have you reason to believe he didn’t order it, or are you just floating this? 你有实据支持此说 还是在胡扯
[40:22] You don’t know. 你不能肯定
[40:28] I don’t think he did it, sir. I would bet he didn’t do it. 该是这样 我敢说他没下令施袭
[40:36] Will senior staff remain behind for a few minutes, please? 请高级官员多留一会儿
[41:02] Russia’s newly-installed president, Alexander Nemerov, 俄罗斯新任总统尼艾历…
[41:06] has just begun to address the state. We join him in progress. 刚开始发表演说 以下是直播
[41:16] For ten years now, we have contended… 十年来我们一直对抗…
[41:19] Excuse me. Could you turn that up? 麻烦你开大声点
[41:23] …toward innocent Russian citizens. 伤害无辜的俄罗斯百姓
[41:28] Finally… 终于…
[41:30] …every nation has a right to defend itself. 每一个国家都有权自卫
[41:36] This terrorism must end. 这种恐怖活动必须被遏止
[41:39] The bombing of Chechnya… was my decision. 轰炸车臣…是我的决定
[41:48] Nice going, ace. 做得好 醒目仔
[42:02] Who did it? 是谁做的
[42:03] General Pildysh, General Mitkin. Unhappy old Communists. 皮上将 苗上将 共产老头不悦
[42:07] Bastards. 混蛋
[42:09] – Relieve them of command. – I will shoot them myself. -解除其军职 -我会亲自杀他们
[42:12] Just disappear them. 使他们消失就是
[42:15] Their execution would tell the world I didn’t have control. 处决他们会显得我不是大权在握
[42:19] These days, better to appear guilty than impotent. 现在表现内疚比表现无能为佳
[42:28] How is our Russian friend affected by this? 我们的俄国朋友受到影响吗
[42:33] I am not affected. I remain devoted to our little plan. 没有 我仍然支持这个计划
[42:40] At what you’re charging us, I am not surprised. 以你的收费 我才不感到意外
[42:44] – And the American? – Mr Mason is a believer. -美国佬呢 -马先生相信我们
[42:47] I put a little extra in the escrow account for him. 我已多存了一点钱进他的户口
[42:51] – Why? – He won’t live long enough to get it. -为什么 -他不会有太长的命
[42:56] – Where is the package? – It left Haifa a week ago. -货呢 -一周前从海法寄出
[43:02] I’m told these things can kill you. 早就说这些东西可以致命
[43:07] But so much has changed. 但是事情有变
[43:12] Perhaps the new situation suggests we consider… a different approach? 也许在新形势上该用…新方法
[43:22] Maybe try to bring Russia more into Europe, 也许试着令俄罗斯融入欧洲
[43:26] more into our way of thinking? 更接纳我们的想法
[43:29] We have discussed that, Monsieur Monceau, 这个我们早已讨论过
[43:33] and with your concurrence, rejected it. 而且你也同意不那么做
[43:36] Oh. Perhaps we were hasty. 也许我们这次太鲁莽
[43:39] – Perhaps our plan is… – Is what? -也许计划… -怎样
[43:47] Not perfectly conceived. 进行得不顺利
[43:52] Are you crazy? All over the world, right- wing parties, 你疯了吗 全世界的右翼组织…
[43:58] nationalist movements, Nazis, Aryan Nations, 民族主义者 纳粹 反犹太国家
[44:03] all working together for the first time. 首次并肩合作
[44:06] Is that not perfect? 这还不算顺利
[44:16] Well, I respect the will and judgment of my friends. 我尊重朋友们的意愿和判断
[44:22] But in light of the week’s events, I am grown… 但这周发生的事令我…
[44:27] …uncomfortable with this plan. 对这计划失去信心
[44:30] So I must… beg your leave. 所以我必须…请辞了
[44:40] Gentlemen. 各位再见
[44:46] Herr Haft will help you out. 哈夫会送你出去
[44:54] Your scarf, monsieur. 你的颈巾
[45:12] Watch it with that thing. You’re gonna kill somebody. 小心开这个 否则会害死人
[45:44] Yo, what’s up, Mason? 你好吗 阿马
[45:49] You know, I always wanted to ask you… Where’d you get that tat, man? 我一直想问你在哪里弄的这个纹身
[45:57] The navy. 海军
[45:58] The navy? I was in the navy. 海军 我也曾当过海军
[46:02] Hospital ship, six years. You? 在医务船六年 你呢
[46:08] Eight months. 八个月
[46:11] Oh. You wash out? 你退役了
[46:21] All right, brother. You have a good one. 好吧 兄弟 晚安
[46:26] Yeah, brother. 好的 兄弟
[46:35] …not realising the rest of the world is watching and will take a cue from us… 没发觉其他国家会以我们为榜样
[46:41] The unprecedented attack on Chechnya 车臣遭受空前残暴的袭击
[46:44] signals a dangerous and troubling shift in Russian policy. 显示俄政府新班子面对不稳之局
[46:49] It demands the toughest and most unambiguous response from the West. 西方需作出最强硬鲜明的反应
[46:54] NATO forces are on their way to Chechnya to serve as peacekeepers 北约和平部队正前往车臣
[46:59] and to provide humanitarian aid to victims of this monstrous… 为这个大灾难的受害者提供援助
[47:08] I expected this. 早料到会如此
[47:11] Really? 是吗
[47:18] What will you do? 你会怎么做
[47:20] Nothing. 没什么
[47:22] We will do nothing. 我们什么都不做
[47:28] These are four hours old. 照片拍了四个钟
[47:30] Russian 12th, 15th and 2nd tank regiments. 俄军第12 15 2坦克团
[47:32] Why haven’t they moved? 为何有调动
[47:35] – Nemerov’s too smart to move them. – He speaks. -老尼不会这么笨 -但他已表态
[47:38] Jack, Nemerov’s got, like, 19,000 tanks. No way NATO can match that. 他有近两万部坦克 北约无法比
[47:44] That’s why he’s not gonna move them. 所以他才不会调动坦克
[47:46] It’s like chess. He’s thinking three moves ahead. 这就像下棋 要事先部署好
[47:50] The NATO playbook says we can only stop him with tactical nuclear weapons. 北约说我们只能用核武克制他
[47:55] And he won’t risk a nuclear war over this. 他才不会为此引发核战
[48:00] I also think he’s sending us a message. He didn’t bomb Grozny. 他该是有所暗示 他没攻击车臣
[48:16] Excuse me. I’m looking for Mrs Spassky. 打扰了 请问史老太太在哪儿
[48:19] At the end of the corridor. 在走廊尽头那边
[48:28] I haven’t seen Sasha since university. 毕业后我没见他了
[48:31] And you were his teaching assistant? Strange, I don’t remember you. 你是他的助教 我却记不起你
[48:36] When he heard I was in Arzamas, he asked me to look in on you. 他知道我在这区 叫我来探望你
[48:44] – He says he’ll take me to the West. – That would require a lot of money. -他说带我去西方 -所费不菲
[48:49] Just because the imbeciles here pay him nothing doesn’t mean others won’t. 这儿赚不到钱 可去别处赚
[48:53] He has a secret job. 他有一份秘密工作
[48:57] For the government? 替政府做事
[48:59] For imbeciles with money. 替有钱的笨蛋做事
[49:02] Same nonsense, do this, don’t do that. 同一番废话 做这个 别做那个
[49:08] They even told him not to call his mother. 他们还叫他别联络母亲
[49:11] The pigs. 混蛋
[49:12] I could die any day and he can’t phone his mother. 我随时归西 他却不能来电话
[49:17] But my Sasha, he called. 但我的儿子好孝顺
[49:21] Just last night. 昨晚才来过电话
[49:29] Clark got us her number. 阿勒取得她的号码
[49:30] NSA traced calls to that number back to here. 安全局追查得到电话从这儿打出
[49:34] It’s an abandoned Soviet army base on the Kremenchug reservoir. 克列缅兵格水库的前苏联基地
[49:42] What are three Russian atomic scientists doing in Ukraine? 三个俄国科学家在乌克兰干嘛
[49:47] A fair guess, they’re building a bomb. 该是在制造核弹
[49:49] Nemerov has thousands of bombs. Why would he build a secret one? 老尼有无数核弹 为何建这个
[49:54] Deniability. 为了否认一切
[49:57] Build one nobody knows about, he can drive it to Chechnya in his Beemer. 秘密造一个 然后偷运去车臣
[50:03] No way to track it, no way to trace it. 无法追查 瞒天过海
[50:06] He could set it off and say, “I didn’t do it.” 他可以引爆核弹 然后矢口否认
[50:11] With respect, I don’t think that adds up. 无意冒犯 但这说不通
[50:14] It adds up. You just don’t like what it adds up to. 说得通 只是你不喜欢这结果
[50:50] Ah, the warmth of plutonium decay. 铀腐蚀的热度
[50:54] It’s completely corroded. At least you’re wearing gloves. 这个腐蚀严重 幸好你有戴手套
[51:06] Anyone want to light up an American cigarette? 有人想抽一根美国烟吗
[51:10] You’re crazy. 你这疯子
[51:16] I’m going out. 我出去吸烟
[51:21] The explosive blocks must be replaced. 要更换炸药块
[51:24] Machined to a thousandth of a millimetre 配置经过精密计算的系统
[51:27] in a mathematically determined configuration. 细小至千分之一毫米
[51:31] – Do we have a bomb? – First we must analyse the yield… -可造核弹吗 -首先要分析…
[51:36] Do we have a bomb? 可造核弹吗
[51:42] Yes. 可以
[51:46] Yes, we do. 可造核弹
[52:05] This is a… a test. 这是一个…考验
[52:11] Answer it. 接电话吧
[52:14] – Answer it. – Are you sure? -快去 -真的要我接
[52:21] Hello? 喂
[52:23] Yes. 是的
[52:31] Yes, sir. 是的 局长
[52:38] I have to go outside for just a second. 我要出去一会儿
[52:42] OK? I’ll be right back. 好吗 我马上回来
[52:44] I’ll be right back. 很快回来
[53:02] – Sir, I write reports. – I reviewed your military records. -我负责写报告 -你有当兵经验
[53:06] – You can take care of yourself. – Yes, sir. But I’m not trained for that. -懂得自卫 -对 但我不是特务
[53:10] I’m not asking you to be an operations officer, just my eyes and ears. 你要做我的耳目 不是做特务
[53:14] I can’t go. 我不能亲自出马
[53:19] So… this isn’t sanctioned. 那么…这行动未经批准
[53:26] I want you to give this to Clark, see what he finds out, bring it home. 这个交给阿勒 拿他的情报回来
[53:32] Yes, sir. 是的 局长
[53:37] Jack… 杰克…
[53:40] …we never had this discussion. 我们从未有过这番对话
[53:43] What discussion? 什么对话
[53:59] OK. Clark… So this is three days ago. 阿勒…三天前
[54:03] It shows vehicles here. Guards here and here. 这儿有车 这两处有守卫
[54:07] I gotta get one of those. 我也该买一部这个
[54:10] Now, the infrared satellite took this photograph 34 hours ago. 红外线卫星在34小时前拍到这个
[54:15] That shows guards here and here. 显示这两处有守卫
[54:18] I don’t even have e- mail. 我甚至不用电邮
[54:22] There are two at the checkpoint, between two and five in the barracks 检查站有两人 军营有二至五人
[54:26] and two with the package, which we believe to be here. 两人有武器 而我们会在这里
[54:30] No problem. Give me a couple of guys, some tranquilliser darts, 没问题 给我两个人和麻醉枪
[54:34] we can be out in six minutes. 六分钟就可以离开
[54:36] – There is a problem. – What’s that? -有问题的 -什么问题
[54:39] This is yesterday. No guards visible at all. 这是昨天的情形 一个守卫都没有
[54:44] Why is that a problem, Mr Ryan? 那为何是个问题
[54:46] For two reasons. Either we can’t see them, which is bad, 两个原因 糟的是看不见敌人
[54:51] or worse, they left, and we’re too late. 更糟的是他们已走 我们来迟了
[54:55] Suit up. 快换衣服
[54:56] – What? – You can’t go dressed like that. -什么 -你不能穿成这样
[55:00] No, no. I’m an analyst. I don’t go on missions. 不 我是分析员 不做特务工作
[55:05] Relax, 007. It’s not a mission. It’s just a recce. 放心 007 这只是侦察工作
[55:09] OK, fine, whatever you call it. I don’t do that. I just write reports. 随你怎么说 我只负责写报告
[55:13] OK. So write a report about it. Suit up. 那就为此写报告 换衣服
[55:17] Clark, no. 阿勒 不行
[55:19] Clark… no. 阿勒 不行
[55:23] So, Cabot tells me you got my ticket to the correspondents dinner. 老卡说你代我出席记者晚宴
[55:28] Have a good time? I’ve never been to one of those. 好玩吗 我从未见过那种大场面
[55:33] I was actually looking forward to it. 其实我满怀期待赴会的
[55:55] Clark, no. I’m not going in there. 不 我不会进去
[55:58] Goddamn right. You’re gonna stay here and make sure no one steals my boat. 当然 你留在这里帮我看这只艇
[56:02] Be right back. 马上就回来
[58:02] Damn. 糟了
[59:37] Oh, Jesus. 老天
[59:39] Oh, God. Immigration didn’t call you guys, huh? 真是的 入境处没通知你们吗
[59:47] I’m sorry. You speak English? 抱歉 会说英语吗
[59:48] I don’t speak much Ukrainian. 我不会说乌克兰话
[59:53] It’s not what you think. I’m an American citizen. I have my papers… 别误会 我是美国公民 有证件…
[59:58] OK. No papers. 好了 不出示证件
[1:00:00] Please. Just put the gun down. 请你把抢放下
[1:00:05] The light? You want me to put the light down? 电筒 你想我把它放下
[1:00:09] OK. Take it easy. I’ll put the light down. 别胡来 我会把电筒放下
[1:00:13] Here we go, I’m putting it down. 好了 我把电筒放下
[1:00:27] Shoot him, Ryan. 开枪 杰克
[1:00:29] Shoot him. 快开枪
[1:00:36] Shoot him before he figures out what I’m saying. 趁他未猜出我说什么 快开枪
[1:00:46] – Get their shoes. – What? -叫他们脱鞋 -什么
[1:00:49] Tell them to take their shoes off. 叫他们脱鞋
[1:01:02] – You speak Ukrainian. – Yeah. You don’t? -你会说乌克兰话 -你不懂
[1:01:13] Whatever it is they were spray painting was big, about the size of a fridge. 他们喷油的东西该有雪柜那么大
[1:01:18] The imprint it left was deep. So we know three things. 印痕很深 所以我们知道三件事
[1:01:22] It was heavy, something was radioactive, and now it’s gone. 它很重 有辐射性 还不见了
[1:01:28] – One of them spoke English? – South African. -其中一人说英语 -南非人
[1:01:32] So, what’s a South African doing in the Ukraine 那他在乌克兰跟三个俄国科学家
[1:01:35] with three Russian scientists and a crate from Israel? 和一个以色列货箱有何关系
[1:01:44] – Tell Cabot I’ll call him from Haifa. – I have a feeling you better hurry. -我会去海法找老卡 -事不宜迟
[1:01:53] Most people believe the 20th century was defined by the death struggle 不少人认为 20世纪是共产主义…
[1:01:57] of communism versus capitalism 和资本主义之争
[1:01:59] and that fascism was but a hiccup. 而法西斯主义只是昙花一现
[1:02:04] Today we know better. 如今我们更有体会
[1:02:08] Communism was a fool’s errand. 共产主义徒劳无功
[1:02:10] The followers of Marx, gone from this earth. 马克斯的追随者不见影踪
[1:02:13] But the followers of Hitler abound and thrive. 但希特勒的信众则日益增强
[1:02:18] Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage. 不过 希特勒生不逢时
[1:02:21] He lived in a time when fascism, like a virus, 当时 法西斯主义像病毒般散播
[1:02:25] like the AIDS virus, 好比爱滋病病毒
[1:02:28] needed a strong host in order to spread. 要有强大的受体以便散播
[1:02:31] Germany was that host. 德国正是这个受体
[1:02:34] But strong as it was, Germany could not prevail. 可是即使德国强大 但还是失败
[1:02:37] The world was too big. 这世界太大了
[1:02:40] Fortunately, the world has changed. 幸好世界改变了
[1:02:44] Global communications, cable TV, the internet. 全球通讯 有线电视 互联网
[1:02:49] Today the world is smaller 如今世界变小了
[1:02:52] and the virus does not need a strong host in order to spread. 而病毒不用强大受体帮助扩散
[1:02:57] This virus… 这种病毒…
[1:02:59] …is airborne. 可在空气中散播
[1:03:04] One more thing. Let no man call us crazy. 还有一点 别让人家说我们疯狂
[1:03:08] They called Hitler crazy, but Hitler wasn’t crazy. He was stupid. 他们说希特勒疯狂 其实他是笨
[1:03:13] You don’t fight Russia and America. 你不用跟美俄对敌
[1:03:16] You get Russia and America to fight each other 令美俄打起来就是
[1:03:20] and destroy each other. 令他们互相残杀
[1:03:59] – What did you find? – Ukraine’s exports are online. -有何发现 -乌克兰出口贸易
[1:04:04] I pulled up the shipping manifests. 我查过这两周的运货单
[1:04:06] The only crate that size was picked up at Kiev International ten days ago 那货箱在十天前送抵基辅机场
[1:04:11] and flown to the Canary Islands. 再运去加那利群岛
[1:04:13] The air force has a nuclear assessment team. Call them… 空军有核武评估小组 叫他们…
[1:04:16] Jack, it got put on a cargo freighter, headed for the East Coast. 那货箱上了货机 送去东岸了
[1:04:21] – What? – Baltimore. It’s coming here. -什么 -巴尔的摩 送来这儿
[1:04:34] It’s a great view from the Budweiser blimp as we count down to game time. 飞船外景色一流 球赛快将开始
[1:04:39] We’ll have the pre- game festivities 赛前活动多姿多采
[1:04:41] as well as the arrival of the nation’s number one football fan in a moment. 而全国头号球迷也快将到场
[1:04:46] Then conquer we must *誓要达成目标*
[1:04:51] For our cause it is just *全因这是正义的使命*
[1:04:56] And this be our motto *我们以此为座右铭*
[1:05:01] In God is our trust *相信上帝*
[1:05:06] And the star-spangled banner *满布星号的旗帜*
[1:05:11] Forever shall wave *永远飘扬*
[1:05:20] O’er the land of the free… *在自由的国土上…*
[1:05:26] Get me the duty officer! 快联络值勤官
[1:05:29] Home of the brave *勇者之乡*
[1:05:46] Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, 各位 有请美国总统
[1:05:49] Robert Fowler! 霍罗拔
[1:05:56] Showtime. 要出场了
[1:06:28] Shit. 可恶
[1:06:37] 15 yard penalty, first down. 15码罚球 第一个死球
[1:06:40] That’s the way! 打得好
[1:06:49] Shit. 混帐
[1:07:10] Hello. 喂
[1:07:13] – Hello? – Sir! -喂 -局长
[1:07:15] – Hello? – Sir! -喂 -局长
[1:07:22] Shit! 该死
[1:07:40] – Cabot. – It’s Ryan. -比尔·卡伯特 -是杰克
[1:07:44] – What? – The bomb is in play. -什么事 -核弹已送来
[1:07:47] The AFRAT team are meeting me at the docks in 20 minutes to try to find it. 搜索队20分钟后在码头跟我会合
[1:07:53] – What docks? – Baltimore. -什么码头 -巴尔的摩
[1:07:56] – You’re breaking up. What did you say? – Baltimore. -什么 你说什么 -巴尔的摩
[1:08:00] – I’m losing you. I’ll call you back… – Baltimore. -我待会给你电话 -巴尔的摩
[1:08:06] Sir! 局长
[1:08:34] John! Red-Green! Let’s go! Let’s go! 阿尊 红组 绿组 快走
[1:08:37] Move it! Let’s go! 快送总统走
[1:08:49] Move! Go, go, go, go! Move! 赶快 快走
[1:09:00] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[1:09:02] Some Russian scientists made a nuclear bomb. It’s arrived in Baltimore. 俄国佬制造了核弹 还送来这儿
[1:09:07] – Get those people out of the stadium. – Stay down! -快疏散观众 -趴下来
[1:09:32] The President has been taken off the field. 总统突然被护送离场
[1:09:35] – 407. – Thanks, JJ. -407号 -劳驾
[1:10:25] Clearly something has happened of tremendous proportions. 显然发生了大规模的爆炸
[1:10:29] We have no word as to what but there is an enormous cloud over… 起因不明 但空中有一大团云…
[1:11:09] Go, go, go! 快走
[1:11:17] Mr President! Are you all right? 总统先生 你没事吧
[1:11:20] He’s stuck. Get out of the way. 他被困在车内 走开
[1:11:27] Mr President, are you all right? 总统先生 你没事吧
[1:11:34] Are you all right, Mr President? This is the marines, sir. 你没事吧 我们是海军陆战队
[1:11:37] I need your help, Danny. 丹尼 过来帮忙
[1:11:39] Alvarez, get me a stretcher, now! 艾华 快拿担架来
[1:11:45] You got the stretcher? 你拿担架来
[1:11:54] – You got the stretcher? – No, I don’t want one. -你拿担架来 -不用了
[1:11:58] Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! 快走…
[1:12:02] Move it! 快走
[1:12:12] Move it! 快走
[1:12:21] Go, go! Close them off! Go on up! 赶快 行了 起飞
[1:12:48] Mr President… 总统先生…
[1:12:50] There’s been a nuclear explosion in America. You must come with us now. 美国发生核爆 请你马上来
[1:12:54] What? 什么
[1:12:57] We don’t know who or how. But it wasn’t us. 不知谁在搞鬼 但肯定不是我们
[1:13:02] After Grozny you hope it wasn’t us. 继格罗兹尼…你希望不是我们做
[1:13:06] We are drafting a strong denial for you. 正草拟一份声明让你作强烈否认
[1:13:09] And a statement of sympathy. 还要表示慰问的
[1:13:12] And Yuri… order all military on the alert. 尤里…下令三军作好戒备
[1:15:02] Hey! It’s Ryan. 是杰克
[1:15:04] – Jack, where are you? – Somewhere outside Baltimore. -你在哪里 -巴尔的摩市外
[1:15:08] – Cabot got the President out. – Where is he now? -老卡救了总统 -他在哪儿
[1:15:11] They’re taking him airborne, on NAOC. 他会留在飞机上
[1:15:13] They think it might be the Russians. 上头认为 应该是俄军做的好事
[1:15:18] It wasn’t the Russians. I gotta talk to Cabot. Patch me through to the plane. 不是 我要找老卡 帮我联络他
[1:15:23] Cabot’s not on the plane. 他不在机上
[1:15:24] We don’t know where he is. Call back in an hour. 他下落不明 一小时后你再来电
[1:15:27] We don’t have an hour. Fowler’s gonna want to hit back now. 时间无多 总统随时准备还击
[1:15:33] Listen. We have to prove it wasn’t the Russians before he’s convinced it is. 要赶快向他证明 这不是俄军做的
[1:15:38] Can you get back to Langley? 你可以回来兰利吗
[1:15:41] There’s no time. The radiation assessment team, where are they? 没时间 辐射评估小组在哪里
[1:15:46] Stambler Tunnels, south of the city. 市区南面的斯谭拿隧道
[1:15:47] Stambler Tunnels, south of the city. 市区南面的斯谭拿隧道
[1:15:50] The prevailing winds are blowing the fallout to the east and north. 正在吹盛行风 东 北还有落尘
[1:15:53] As long as you stay south you’re OK. 你留在南面就较安全
[1:15:58] – Mr President, are you all right? – How the hell do you think I am? -你没事吧 -你说呢
[1:16:02] – How many casualties? – We don’t know. -有多少伤亡 -不知道
[1:16:04] – How the hell did it get there? – We don’t know. Radar didn’t pick it up. -核弹怎么来的 -雷达侦测不到
[1:16:10] – Well, how is Cabot? Where is he? – I don’t know. -老卡呢 他在哪里 -我不知道
[1:16:14] – What do you know? – I don’t know, all right? I don’t know! -那你知道什么 -我一无所知
[1:16:17] I don’t know! 我一无所知
[1:16:31] – General, Kondor is not on board. – Send the AFRAT team. -康达没上机 -派搜索队去找
[1:16:37] Mr President, I recommend we move to DEFCON-2. 总统 我建议进入二级紧急状态
[1:16:40] Where’s our intelligence? 我们的情报如何
[1:16:42] Russian air defences are at their highest level. 俄国空军防御处于最高戒备状态
[1:16:44] Maybe they’re afraid of being attacked. I can’t get this goddamn chair open! 他们或怕遇袭 我拉不开这张椅
[1:16:48] We’re about to take off. 准备起飞
[1:16:50] – We don’t know who did it… – We think the Russians… -不知是谁搞鬼 -应该是俄军…
[1:16:53] – You think? – Sir, DEFCON- 2. -该是 -进入二级紧急状态吧
[1:16:55] – We’re groping in the dark… – This is too much goddamn bullshit! -我们在揣测… -都是废话
[1:17:01] And not enough fact. 还不够证据
[1:17:18] The blast crater is about 100, 150 yards wide, 弹坑有100至150码那么大
[1:17:22] which suggests a low- yield device, 这核弹威力不是太大
[1:17:25] quite a bit smaller than the Hiroshima bomb. 比落在广岛的原子弹还要小
[1:17:28] A quarter of a square mile around the stadium is just gone. 球场周围四分一平方哩之地被毁
[1:17:32] Beyond that, buildings remain, heavily damaged, for another quarter mile. 外围的大厦没倒塌 但损毁严重
[1:17:37] The damage tapers off the farther you get from Ground Zero. 离核爆区越远 破坏越小
[1:17:50] Dubinin. 都宾
[1:17:51] Herr Haft has left for America. Now we are counting on you. 哈夫去了美国 现在就靠你了
[1:17:58] I assure you, I will earn every pfennig. 我保证我物有所值
[1:18:04] Attention. 立正
[1:18:06] You’ve heard of the bomb in the USA. 你们也知道美国发生核爆
[1:18:09] What you haven’t heard is that 15 minutes ago 但你们不知道15分钟前
[1:18:11] an American ICBM hit Moscow. 美国发射洲际弹道导弹攻莫斯科
[1:18:16] We are to retaliate against an American aircraft carrier in the North Sea. 我们要打美军在北海的航空母舰
[1:18:23] Man your aircraft. 快准备出动
[1:18:48] The ash isn’t radioactive. 灰烬没有辐射性
[1:18:50] The winds are blowing the fallout to sea. 盛行风把落尘吹向大海
[1:18:52] Captain. Jack Ryan, CIA. 上尉 中情局杰克·雷恩
[1:18:54] Lorna Shiro. You need to wait outside. 冼罗娜 你要在外边等
[1:18:58] I need to know all you know about the bomb. 把你对核弹所知的都告诉我
[1:19:00] We’re collecting samples. Get in line and we’ll have the report out tomorrow. 我们在采集样本 明天会有公布
[1:19:07] Captain, I need to know now where this bomb came from, 上尉 我要知道核弹从哪儿来的
[1:19:11] or even where it didn’t come from or there may not be a tomorrow. 或是它不是从哪来 否则没明天
[1:19:16] Shit. Wesson, where are you? 混帐 阿韦 你在哪里
[1:19:19] About a quarter mile from Ground Zero. 离核爆区四分之一哩
[1:19:21] This is about as far as we’ll go. My feet are sizzling. 已尽力而为 脚板快被烤熟了
[1:19:26] I’m getting rads nearly the limit of our gear. 辐射度接近装备所能抵御的上限
[1:19:29] – OK. Cut the rover loose and get out. – Roger that. -小队马上撤退 -收到
[1:19:43] Dillon, the crate the bomb was shipped in. Somebody had to sign for it at port. 装核弹的货箱在码头该有人签收
[1:19:48] Customs must have a database. Get me a name. Where’s Cabot? 海关定有记录 老卡在哪里
[1:19:52] No one knows. We’re checking the hospitals. 不知所踪 我们在查看各医院
[1:19:55] – Have you tried Memorial? – He wouldn’t be there. -找过纪念医院 -他不在那里
[1:19:57] No, I mean… Is it still… 不 我是指医院没…
[1:20:03] It’s Cathy’s hospital. 那是卡丝工作的医院
[1:20:06] As far as I know it’s still there, but the phones are down. 医院没被炸毁 但电话失灵
[1:20:09] All right. Can you keep checking? Thanks. 请你继续追查 麻烦你
[1:20:15] They could have launched a cruise missile. 他们本可以发射巡航导弹
[1:20:19] – We don’t know that this is Russia. – We don’t know it’s not. -不肯定是俄军所为 -但也许是
[1:20:22] If they were sending us a message, 若他们要我们知难而退
[1:20:25] they’d want us to know it was them. 那该会说这是他们做的
[1:20:28] Except they could inspire the confusion we’re going through now. 除了他们想故弄玄虚 声东击西
[1:20:32] Mr President, we’re uplinked. 总统先生 准备好通讯了
[1:20:38] President Nemerov, there’s been a major nuclear event in the United States. 尼总统 美国发生严重核爆事件
[1:20:44] Loss of life is severe. 死伤惨重
[1:20:46] – It was no accident. – It was not an accident. -这绝不是意外 -这绝不是意外
[1:20:49] We don’t yet know where it came from, we don’t… 我们还不知道核弹从哪儿来…
[1:20:52] We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. Rest assured… 我们还没确定核弹的来源…
[1:20:58] We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. 我们还没确定核弹的来源
[1:21:03] But rest assured those responsible will be dealt with most severely. 但可保证 我国定将严惩真凶
[1:21:10] He’s fishing. 他在试探我们
[1:21:13] Send our reply. 给他回复
[1:21:17] Whoa, that was a little fast. 这么快有回应
[1:21:19] “Please accept the deepest sympathies of the Russian people.” 请接受俄国人民最深切的慰问
[1:21:22] “If it was deliberate, this is a crime without precedent.” 若是蓄意施袭 诚是空前的暴行
[1:21:26] “What madman would do such a thing and for what purpose?” 是哪个疯子所为 目的何在
[1:21:29] “You must believe that Russia had nothing to do with this infamous act.” 敬请相信俄国与此暴行绝无关连
[1:21:33] It’s canned. He prepared that in advance. 是预谋 他早有此着
[1:21:37] President Nemerov, we’ve no reason to suspect Russian involvement… 尼总统 如今我们无理由怀疑
[1:21:42] …at this time… 俄国与此事有关
[1:21:44] …but we will protect ourselves from further aggression. 但我们会竭力自卫 免再受袭击
[1:21:50] He thinks we did this. 他认为是我们做的
[1:21:53] We must demonstrate the strength of our weapons. 我们必须显示军力
[1:21:56] They have to understand that attacking Russia would be suicide. 让他们明白攻打俄国就是找死
[1:22:02] Increase the alert status. 加强戒备
[1:22:42] TAO, EW. I’m picking up intermittent radar, bearing 020. 接收到间断的讯号 方位020
[1:22:48] Where? 哪儿
[1:22:52] Now it’s gone. 没有了
[1:23:02] There. It’s a weak signal. 这儿 但讯号微弱
[1:23:04] TAO, inbound contact. 有敌机来袭
[1:23:12] Multiples on the same bearing. 相同方位有多架敌机
[1:23:16] – Vampire, vampire! – Fast movers inbound. -注意 -敌机迅速来袭
[1:23:18] I got seven, eight, nine of them! 有七 八 九架敌机
[1:23:46] The missiles definitely came from Russian aircraft. 导弹是从俄军战机发射的
[1:23:49] Grennel thinks he can save the ship, but flight ops are out. 母舰还保得住 但不能执行任务
[1:23:55] I ordered no such attack. 我没下令攻打航空母舰
[1:23:58] You must not respond to this action until we investigate all possibilities. 请保持冷静 先让我们调查清楚
[1:24:01] “…until we investigate all possibilities.” 先让我们调查清楚
[1:24:04] Like you did in Chechnya? 正如车臣事件
[1:24:06] Mr President, who is in control of your armed forces? 尼总统 谁在控制你的军队
[1:24:12] You dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. 是你们在广岛投掷原子弹
[1:24:15] You dropped the bomb on Nagasaki. 是你们在长崎投掷原子弹
[1:24:18] Do not lecture me on Chechnya. 别拿车臣事件来教训我
[1:24:21] “…lecture me on Chechnya.” 拿车臣事件来教训我
[1:24:25] Mr President, we are now at a de facto state of war with the Russians. 事实上现在我们已跟俄国开战
[1:24:37] John Clark was in Haifa yesterday. We have to find him right away. 昨天勒约翰在海法 定要找到他
[1:24:43] Wow. Look at that gadolinium reading. 看看钆的含量读数
[1:24:45] Yeah. The mass fraction is huge. 质量数很高
[1:24:47] OK, connect me to Dillon. I’ll hold. 快联络迪伦 我会等
[1:24:51] There it is. Savannah River. 就在这儿 萨凡纳河
[1:24:56] – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah, what? -没错 -什么没错
[1:24:59] They had a gadolinium problem. 那边有钆的问题
[1:25:00] Hanford does it another way, and generate too much promethium. 汉福的做法不对 产生太多钇
[1:25:04] Hold on. Can you translate that into English? 慢着 你可否解释清楚一点
[1:25:09] This plutonium came from the DOE plant at Savannah River, February ’68, 68年2月铀来自河上这间工厂
[1:25:13] from K reactor. We even know which part of K reactor. 源自K反应堆 还知道是哪部分
[1:25:17] – Wait. This is our plutonium? – Made in the USA. -这是我们造的铀 -美国产品
[1:25:24] Dillon, you’ve got to find Cabot. 迪伦 我一定要找到老卡
[1:25:33] Are you advocating we launch a first strike? 你想说服我们发动第一击
[1:25:36] It is not a first strike! There’s already been a first strike, and a second. 不是 已经有第一击 事已至此
[1:25:41] – Don’t you get it? – No, I don’t get it! -你还不明白 -我不明白
[1:25:44] I don’t understand why we have to nuke them! It’s not reasonable. 为何要用核弹 这不合理
[1:25:48] Sidney, goddamn it! 悉尼 混帐
[1:25:50] They practically sank an aircraft carrier! 他们打沉我们的航空母舰
[1:25:53] Their missile silos are hot. We’re getting bullshit from Nemerov. 他们准备开战 老尼又废话连篇
[1:25:57] Let’s not forget how this started. They tried to kill me, remember? 别忘了是谁先动手 他们要我死
[1:26:02] Don’t fucking tell me to be reasonable! 所以别劝我讲理
[1:26:09] Please come to the triage tent on the side of the building. 请来大厦旁边的鉴别分类营
[1:26:14] We will help you find who you are looking for, 我们协助你找伤者
[1:26:17] but we are low on blood supply. 但我们的血包供应不足
[1:26:47] Sir? 局长
[1:26:50] Sir? 局长
[1:26:53] Hi. 你好
[1:26:58] What? 什么
[1:27:01] – President? – The President’s fine. -总统 -他平安无恙
[1:27:05] He’s fine. Sir… 他没事 局长…
[1:27:08] The bomb. The plutonium… 那核弹 铀元素
[1:27:11] – Wife. – What? -太太 -什么
[1:27:14] Wife. 太太
[1:27:15] Your wife? I’m sure she’s fine. She’s in DC. 你太太 她没事 在华盛顿
[1:27:19] The blast radius wasn’t that… 核爆范围不是…
[1:27:24] …it wasn’t that wide. 那么大
[1:27:25] …it wasn’t that wide. 那么大
[1:27:29] Sir, listen to me. 局长 听我说
[1:27:32] The plutonium was ours. 那些铀是我们的
[1:27:36] John Clark’s in Haifa to track down the arms dealer. I can’t get hold of him. 阿勒去追查军火商 我找不到他
[1:27:42] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[1:27:47] Girl… girlfriend. 女…女朋友
[1:27:52] She… 她…
[1:27:55] She works in Baltimore, so… 她在巴尔的摩工作 所以…
[1:27:58] …I don’t know. 我不清楚
[1:28:03] Spinnaker. 斯纳加
[1:28:04] – What? – Spinnaker. -什么 -斯纳加
[1:28:12] Sir? 局长
[1:28:15] Bill? 比尔
[1:28:49] Yeah. We found the receiver address for the crate. 我们查到接收货箱的人的地址
[1:28:53] Port of Baltimore. Can you get to the docks? 巴尔的摩港口 你可以去码头吗
[1:28:56] Find the Transcon warehouse. The name on the manifest is Mason. 找捷运货仓 收货人姓马
[1:29:01] Sorry, I need this truck. 对不起 我急需这部车
[1:29:38] Come on. 拜托
[1:30:17] Shit. 混帐
[1:31:23] Sir, we’ve come up with another alternative. 总统 我们想到另一个对策
[1:31:26] A conventional attack on the airbase where the carrier attack originated. 反攻发动袭击航空母舰的空军基地
[1:31:31] – It’s a measured response. – Non- nuclear. -有限度的还击 -不用核武
[1:31:35] – Is it strong enough? – Smart bombs and F- 16s. -够强烈吗 -灵巧弹和F16战机
[1:31:39] Can’t afford for them to see us as weak. 我们绝不能示弱
[1:31:42] They’ve got to know we have the guts to take it to the next level. 要让他们知道我们绝不好惹的
[1:31:47] I think they’ll get that message. 他们会明白这一点
[1:31:54] Hit ’em. 动手吧
[1:32:08] Eagles Nest, this is Eagle One. We have target acquired. Target is lit. 鹰巢 这是一号 我们瞄准目标
[1:32:28] To make no response is to invite a greater attack. 不作反击就等于坐以待毙
[1:32:31] American submarines from Norfolk and Kings Bay are putting to sea. 诺福克和金斯湾的潜艇已出动
[1:32:35] They carry Trident D3 missiles. A first strike weapon. 载有D3三叉式导弹 第一击武器
[1:32:41] Fowler is not so insane as to launch a first strike. 老霍不会疯得发动第一击
[1:32:44] Perhaps he doesn’t think it’s the first strike. 也许他不认为这是第一击
[1:32:46] Once their Stealth bombers go up, we will have no choice. 他们出动轰炸机 我们就没选择
[1:32:50] That will be the sign. 这会是个征兆
[1:32:52] How do we convince him not to launch his bombers? 怎么说服他别出动轰炸机
[1:32:55] – Maybe we should… – Bring our missiles to highest alert. -我们该… -导弹处于高度戒备
[1:33:00] They’d be crazy to attack then. 那他们一定是疯了才会施袭
[1:33:06] Can I have your attention? 请各位注意
[1:33:08] The generator has gone out. 发电机失灵
[1:33:11] There’s broken glass everywhere. Stay where you are. We will get back to… 四处是玻璃碎 别乱动 我们…
[1:33:16] OK, fine. Please, stay where you are. We’ll get you one by one. 好了 别乱动 我们会照料你们
[1:33:34] Sir, can you hear me? Can you feel your arms and legs? 你听见吗 手脚有知觉吗
[1:33:38] A 9% IV and morphine drip. 9%静脉注射和吗啡滴注
[1:33:41] Sir, we’re gonna take care of you. 先生 我们会照顾你
[1:33:43] What have you got? 这个伤者怎么样
[1:33:46] What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it? 要是救不了的 应该怎么做
[1:33:48] What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it? 要是救不了的 应该怎么做
[1:33:50] Whatever we can. 尽力而为
[1:33:59] What? 什么事
[1:34:01] Bill Cabot died. 比尔·卡伯特死了
[1:34:07] I’m really sorry. 我很难过
[1:34:11] This can’t be happening. 不会是这样的
[1:34:29] Sir, we have a call from Langley. 部长 兰利有电话来
[1:34:34] Thank you. 劳驾
[1:34:38] – Becker. – This is Jack Ryan. -阿贝 -这是杰克·雷恩
[1:34:40] Great. The Nemerov apologist. 太好了 是老尼的辩护者
[1:34:44] Sir, this bomb was not Nemerov. I know this guy. 那核弹不是老尼的 我了解他
[1:34:48] You said that after Grozny. Put it in your report. 车臣事件你也这么说 写报告吧
[1:34:51] The plutonium… 那些铀…
[1:35:07] Seems unusual to find radiation poisoning here. 没想到这儿会出现辐射污染
[1:35:11] I have never seen such a thing. 这是前所未见的
[1:35:14] That is why we published the case on the internet, to seek help. 所以我们在网上公布此事来求助
[1:35:18] – How did he say it happened? – He will not talk about it. -他说起因是什么 -他不肯说
[1:35:31] Was anyone else exposed to the materials that made you sick? 其他人感染辐射令你病倒了
[1:35:41] Mr Ghazi, I’m not the police. 嘉先生 我不是警察
[1:35:46] I’m a physician. I assure you anything you say stays between us. 我是医生 我会保守秘密
[1:35:56] My friend and I find bomb. 我朋友和我找到一个核弹
[1:36:02] We sell to a man who buys such things. 把它卖给一个军火商
[1:36:10] Was it this man? 是这个人吗
[1:36:19] Other people may have come in contact with that bomb. 其他人也许接触过这核弹
[1:36:24] We must help them. 我们要救他们
[1:36:37] I am… going to die? 我…快要死吗
[1:36:42] Yes? 是吗
[1:36:47] Yes. 是的
[1:37:01] His name is Olson. 他叫奥森
[1:37:08] He live in Damascus. 住在大马士革
[1:37:29] Oh, yeah. We’re getting it all. 行了 收到资料了
[1:37:34] A nuclear strike on Colorado Springs would take out NORAD. 核武攻斯普林斯可破坏北美空防
[1:37:38] It would limit their ability to launch a counter- attack. 那他们就不能够还击
[1:37:42] How many people live in Colorado Springs? 斯普林斯有多少人口
[1:37:46] Three or four hundred thousand. 三 四十万人
[1:37:50] Mr President, to use nuclear weapons against the Americans… 总统先生 用核武攻美国
[1:37:54] …would be to cross a threshold. 就等于向他们宣战
[1:37:56] They think we already have. Should we now wait for them to annihilate us? 他们早已这么想 我们等什么
[1:38:03] I cannot stop what I did not start. 不是我惹的祸我阻止不了
[1:38:10] Mr President, we need you to initiate snapcount. 总统先生 你要下令采取行动
[1:38:14] What happens then? 然后呢
[1:38:16] We prepare to take out their land- based missiles with a nuclear strike, 用核武摧毁他们陆上的导弹基地
[1:38:21] find and kill their subs, knock out the planes they have on the ground 炸毁他们的潜艇或地上的飞机
[1:38:25] and mobilise our fighters to destroy the ones they already have in the air. 还出动战机 攻击已在空中的敌军
[1:38:31] What are our chances? 胜算有多大
[1:38:33] David? 大卫
[1:38:38] Odds are we leave Nemerov in a pretty pickle. 我们会令老尼陷于困境
[1:38:42] He’ll be left with, at best, a few hundred nukes, 他剩下的核弹最多有几百个
[1:38:45] the ones we can’t find. 那是我们找不到的
[1:38:48] Mostly the… smaller, more mobile, less accurate kind. 它们较小型 易运送 没那么准
[1:38:53] All those can do is target our cities. 而它们的目标会是我们的城市
[1:38:56] But he knows to an absolute certainty that we will respond against his cities. 但他心知我们一定会以眼还眼
[1:39:07] I spent my entire adult life wanting to be president. 我毕生想做一个总统
[1:39:13] This is my presidency? 任期就此结束
[1:39:17] Sir, I think he’ll keep his 300 nukes as a deterrent against any future aggressor. 他会留三百个核弹以备不时之需
[1:39:22] I think he’ll push back from the table and call it a night. 这晚他应该会暂时就此罢手
[1:39:29] I’m giving the order for snapcount. Maximum readiness. 我下令采取行动 准备用核武
[1:39:43] Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler. 奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
[1:39:48] Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler. 奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
[1:39:49] Dillon, find out who Dressler is. Jack, I want you out of there. 快查这人底细…杰克 你快走
[1:39:53] – I’m at the docks. – Look for the name Dressler. -我在码头 -调查这个斯拿
[1:39:56] No. Jack, get out. Dillon, call the Baltimore PD, give them the address. 杰克 你快走…给巴市警局这地址
[1:40:00] – Wait for the cops. – I’ll call you back. -等警察来 -我会再联络你
[1:41:28] Who’s Dressler? 斯拿是什么人
[1:41:34] Where is he, goddamn it? 斯拿在哪里 可恶
[1:41:36] Where is Dressler? 斯拿在哪里
[1:41:39] Police! Put your hands up! 警察 举高双手
[1:41:42] – Where’s Dressler? – Are you Jack Ryan? -斯拿在哪里 -你是杰克·雷恩
[1:41:45] – Where’s Dressler, goddamn it? – Let him go! -斯拿在哪里 -放手
[1:41:49] Where’s Dressler? Where is he? 斯拿在哪里 快说
[1:41:55] Langley said you might need help. 兰利说你需要帮助
[1:41:58] – I gotta get to the Pentagon. – I think I can help you with that. -我要去国防部 -我可以帮你忙
[1:42:22] Mr President. 总统先生
[1:42:24] Their Stealth bombers have left Aviano. 他们的轰炸机已离开阿维艾诺
[1:42:29] That is the sign. 他们有所行动
[1:42:32] Shoot them down. 快把它们击落
[1:42:40] God protect us. 愿主保佑
[1:42:43] Mr President, they’re scrambling their fighters. We’re out of time. 他们的战机紧急起飞 时间无多
[1:42:50] – Dave! – He has a heart condition. -大卫 -他心脏病发
[1:42:53] – Get a doctor. – Mr President. -快找医生 -总统先生
[1:42:55] – Where’s your nitro? – I said get a doctor! -你的药呢 -我说叫医生来
[1:42:57] – Mr President. – Take him to my quarters. -总统先生 -扶他去我的房间
[1:43:01] Colonel, bring in the launch codes. 上校 拿系统密码机来
[1:43:20] Dressler’s an Austrian manufacturer, billionaire. 斯拿是奥地利商人 是亿万富翁
[1:43:24] His father was executed at Nuremberg. 他父亲在纽伦堡被处决
[1:43:26] He bought a seat in parliament 他买到国会议席
[1:43:28] and got booted out for saying pro- Nazi things. 但因说了拥护纳粹言论而被撵走
[1:43:31] Rudy, get me through to the President. 快让我跟总统说清楚
[1:43:33] I can’t do it, Jack. They’re in the snapcount. 不行 他们正采取核武行动
[1:43:36] – There’s no way in. – Bullshit. -没法联络他们 -废话
[1:44:14] – I can do that for you, sir. – No, it’s fine. Got some dirt on it. -让我帮你 -不 卡上有泥巴
[1:44:18] – Can I see it? We’re on high alert. – I understand. -给我看 现在高度戒备 -我知道
[1:44:21] – Sir, put the card down. – Back off. -先生 把卡放下 -退后
[1:44:24] – I am ordering you… – Back off! -我命令你… -退后
[1:44:27] Step back now! I am ordering you to take a step back! Put… 快停手 我命令你快停手
[1:44:43] General, there’s a Dr Ryan from the CIA. 上将 中情局的杰克·雷恩来了
[1:44:46] He wants to enter NMCC. He’s unescorted. 他要求进入NMCC 他独自来的
[1:44:49] – What’s he want? – You, sir. -他想怎样 -见你
[1:44:51] I have a message from Director Cabot that I need to transmit over the hotline. 我要传达卡局长的口信给总统
[1:44:57] – What’s your authorisation? – I don’t have one. -谁批准你这样做 -没有人
[1:45:00] – Where’s Cabot? – Cabot’s dead, sir. -卡局长呢 -他已死了
[1:45:03] I need to get this information sent. 我要传口信
[1:45:05] Not without authorisation. Get him out. 要先得批准 带他走
[1:45:08] Wait! General! The President is basing his decisions on bad information! 上将 总统根据错误情报下决定
[1:45:14] If you shut me out, your family and my family 若你不理我 你和我的家人
[1:45:17] and 25 million other families will be dead in 30 minutes. 和2500万家庭会在半小时内丧命
[1:45:27] My orders are to get this information to the people who make the decisions. 我的职责是给决策者准确的情报
[1:45:32] I just need to send some information. 我只是想传达情报
[1:45:36] What makes you think the President will listen to you? 总统为什么要听你说
[1:45:43] He doesn’t have to. 他没此必要
[1:45:45] How close are the bombers? 轰炸机有多接近
[1:45:48] They’re slipping in and out of radar over Poland. 它们进出波兰上空
[1:45:59] Activate the missile regiments. 出动导弹兵团
[1:46:11] The launch sequence takes a minute to process after you give the order. 系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
[1:46:14] Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed. 下令前 要先核对身分
[1:46:24] Mine is the… My number is… 我的号码是…
[1:46:28] …the third one… third number down from the top. 数下来…第三个号码
[1:46:32] Your orders, sir? 你的命令是什么
[1:46:34] – Strike. – I’m sorry, sir? -出击 -抱歉 总统
[1:46:37] I give the order to strike. 我下令出击
[1:46:40] Under the two-man rule, the order to strike must now be confirmed. 要马上作两人授命 下令出击
[1:46:46] Bob, for the love of God. 罗拔 看在老天份上
[1:46:49] Just do it. 动手好了
[1:46:56] Sidney Owens, Secretary of State. It’s the fourth number down. 国务卿奥悉尼 第四个号码
[1:47:09] The order to strike has now been confirmed by the two- man rule. 已作了两人授命 下令出击
[1:47:13] NMCC, strike order has been confirmed. Start the sequence. 出击的命令已确定 启动系统
[1:47:17] – We’ve got activity on the hotline. – They’ve had their chance. -热线有动静 -早已给他们机会
[1:47:20] No, somebody’s talking to the Kremlin. 不 有人在跟老尼通话
[1:47:28] It says, “America has been the victim of a terrorist attack.” 说美国是恐怖袭击的受害者
[1:47:32] As you can imagine, there has been much confusion here… 你应该想像得到…我方有不少揣测
[1:47:37] …and fear. 人心惶惶
[1:47:39] But we know the weapon was not Russian. 但我们知道不是俄国动武
[1:47:42] “But we know the weapon was not Russian.” 但我们知道不是俄国动武
[1:47:46] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[1:47:55] Type exactly what I say. 照我说的打
[1:47:58] Who are we talking to? 你究竟是谁
[1:48:03] Ryan. I met you in Moscow with Bill Cabot. 杰克 我跟局长在莫斯科见过你
[1:48:07] He died today in Baltimore. 今天他在巴尔的摩死了
[1:48:09] – Cut him off. – Launch sequence has begun. -中止通讯 -已启动核武系统
[1:48:12] Two months ago, 两个月前
[1:48:14] a neo-fascist named Dressler bought an A-bomb on the black market. 新法西斯主义者斯拿买了原子弹
[1:48:18] – Cut him off. – The system can’t be cut off. -中止通讯 -无法中止系统操作
[1:48:22] Then get someone to stop him. 那快找人阻止他
[1:48:24] He paid three disaffected Russian… 他雇用三个俄罗斯…
[1:48:26] “scientists to make the bomb active.” 科学家修复原子弹
[1:48:29] “He shipped it to the US, where a man named Mason” 然后把它送来美国 一个姓马的
[1:48:32] was hired to deliver the bomb and set our countries on a collision course. 是他搞鬼 令我们两国起纷争
[1:48:37] This is madness. He is CIA. 胡说八道 他是中情局
[1:48:41] We cannot hang our fate on the word of their spy. 我们绝不能听信他们的间谍
[1:48:45] What is the harm of listening a bit more? 听多一点没害处吧
[1:48:53] What are you asking of me? 你想我怎么做
[1:49:04] Back down. 就此罢手
[1:49:10] What guarantee do I have that President Fowler will follow suit? 有什么可保证霍总统也会收手
[1:49:15] None. 没有保证
[1:49:20] You see? He is wasting time. 看见吗 他在浪费时间
[1:49:23] We must launch now. We have only moments. 我们得出击 时间无多
[1:49:28] Sir, I know you had nothing to do with the Baltimore bomb 我知道你跟巴尔的摩的核爆无关
[1:49:32] and you know you didn’t, but you’re still about to launch a nuclear strike. 你也知道 但你还是要攻打我们
[1:49:37] – Yes, sir. That’s all, Dr Ryan. – This is about fear. -说够了 -这都是恐惧之故
[1:49:40] Fear of your missiles, fear of our subs. 害怕你们的导弹 我们的潜艇
[1:49:43] Fear of being weak, of making a mistake, 害怕做弱者 害怕犯错
[1:49:45] the fear of the other guy that had us build these bombs in the first place! 害怕对方率先制造这些烂核弹
[1:49:53] It stopped. 没通讯了
[1:49:57] They cut him off. 他们中止了他的通讯
[1:49:59] They are going to strike. 他们会出击
[1:50:01] Prepare the launch orders now. 准备启动核武系统
[1:50:19] 30 seconds to launch. 30秒后发射
[1:50:21] Oh, my God. Mr President? 老天…总统先生
[1:50:33] We will maintain our defensive alert for the moment, 暂时我们会保持在防卫戒备状态
[1:50:36] but our offensive forces are withdrawn. 但是已撤退攻击部队
[1:50:39] “If you match this, 若你照这样做
[1:50:40] I propose a phased mutual stand down over five hours.” 我建议双方撤消备战状态
[1:50:46] Stop the launch sequence. 关闭核武系统
[1:50:48] Lasseter here. Flash override. Stop the sequence! 这是莱上将 马上关闭核武系统
[1:50:53] Order the planes to stand down. Take us to DEFCON- 3. 撤走战机 进入三级紧急状态
[1:50:57] And would somebody ask Mr Ryan if I can use the phone now? 找人问杰克…我可以用电话了吗
[1:51:31] You’re still here. 你还在这儿
[1:54:45] There is no more fitting memorial for those who perished in this tragedy 没有什么比我们今周所做的
[1:54:49] than the steps we’ve taken this week 更能悼念这次惨剧的受害者
[1:54:52] toward a multinational campaign 以求多国通力合作
[1:54:54] to root out and eliminate weapons of mass destruction. 大规模销毁破坏力强大的军备
[1:54:59] We embarked on this course because 我们有此目标
[1:55:01] we have learned, at too great a cost, 全因吸取了重大的教训
[1:55:05] that if the most powerful weapons ever created are unleashed, 明白到若我们动用最强大的武器
[1:55:08] they will be fired not in anger, but in fear. 那不是因为愤恨 而是恐惧之故
[1:55:12] Dr Ryan. 雷博士
[1:55:15] Mr Grushkov. 古先生
[1:55:17] It is… a lovely day. 今天…是个大好日子
[1:55:23] Yeah. 对
[1:55:25] – I’m sorry, this is… – Dr Muller. How do you do? -抱歉 这是… -梅医生 幸会
[1:55:31] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[1:55:35] Why am I not surprised you know her name? 为何我不为此感到意外
[1:55:39] Our friend William thought I was a spy. 我们的朋友比尔以为我是个间谍
[1:55:43] Of course, he could never prove it. 当然他无法证实这个
[1:55:48] He never told me you were friends. 他从未说过你们是朋友
[1:55:51] Maybe he didn’t know you well enough. 也许他跟你不太熟
[1:55:56] He told me he had a source in Russia. 他说 他有个俄罗斯线人
[1:56:01] “To keep the back channels open?” 打开秘密渠道
[1:56:05] “In hopes of staving off disaster.” 以免灾难发生
[1:56:07] Kennedy said, “Our most basic common link” 甘尼迪说过 我们最大的共通之处…
[1:56:12] “is that we all inhabit this small planet.” 就是同居住于这地球上
[1:56:17] “We all breathe the same air.” 呼吸相同的空气
[1:56:20] “We all cherish our children’s future…” 大家都重视儿女的将来
[1:56:25] “…and we’re all mortal.” 还有我们生有尽时
[1:56:29] I will miss… so very much talking to William. 我会好怀念…跟比尔合作的日子
[1:56:36] Me too. 我也是
[1:56:38] Perhaps from time to time 也许日后有机会
[1:56:42] you and I can talk. 我们可以合作
[1:56:45] Yeah, I’d like that. 乐意之至
[1:56:50] What is this? 这是什么
[1:56:52] A modest gift for your engagement. 庆祝你们订婚的小礼物
[1:56:58] He… he just asked me this morning. 他…今早才向我求婚
[1:57:00] We haven’t told anybody about it. 我们还没告诉任何人
[1:57:04] How… how could you possibly know? 你怎么可能知道
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 28 Days Later…(惊变28天)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Galaxy Quest(惊爆银河系)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme