Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Sting(骗中骗)[1973]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Sting(骗中骗)[1973]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:骗中骗
英文名称:The Sting
年代:1973

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:37] Let’s see what you got. 你有什么
[02:38] I need more runners. 我写信速度不够快
[02:39] I can’t write the business fast enough . 所以需要更多信差
[02:41] You’ve got to see Granger. 你要见根吉
[02:50] 8720 . Yeah . 8720 是
[02:52] Yeah . Hold it a minute. Beat it, Mottola ! 是 等一下 快点 摩特拉
[02:55] Mr. Granger? Chicago’s on the line . 根吉先生 芝加哥打来的电话
[03:01] Granger, this is Combs . 根吉 我是康布
[03:03] Why haven’t we heard from you? Everybody else is in . 你怎么没消息 其他的人都到了
[03:05] We had problems with the law this morning . 今天早上有些法律上的问题
[03:07] The mayor promised to get tough on the rackets again , 市长为了展现铁腕作风
[03:09] so he shut everybody down for a couple of hours to make it look good . 今早把所有的赌博站 关闭了几个钟头
[03:12] It’s nothing serious. It just put us a little behind . 没什么严重 只是让我们落后一些
[03:14] You been making your payoffs, haven’t you? 有没有贿赂他们
[03:16] Oh , hell , yes ! He does this every year. 当然有 他每年都会做做样子
[03:18] There’s nothing to worry about. 别担心
[03:19] Okay, finish your count and get it up here. 马上把钱算好送来
[03:21] I don’t want to be here all night. 我不想整晚在这等你
[03:23] Yeah , well , believe me, the man’s gonna be real happy. 老大会很高兴
[03:26] Looks like we cleared over $ 1 0 , 000 this week. 这个礼拜我们有一万多的收入
[03:28] We cleared $22,000 here . 我们有两万二的收入
[03:29] Oh , what the hell , you got the whole Chicago South Side . 开什么玩笑 整个南芝加哥都是你们的地盘
[03:32] How do you expect the eight lousy spots I got to compete with that? 我只有8个站 怎么跟你比
[03:35] They did $ 14,000 in Evanston ,$16,500 in Gary and $20,000 in Cicero . 艾温顿进帐一万四 盖瑞 一万六千五 席西洛两万
[03:39] Looks like you’re bringing up the rear, Granger. 你排最后
[03:41] Well , I just got the count. 我才把钱算好
[03:43] I’ll put the take on the 4: 1 5 . 赶在4点15分交
[03:44] We’ll be waiting . 我们等你
[03:49] Mottola ! 摩特拉
[03:53] Take this up to Chicago on the 4: 1 5 . 4点15分时 把这拿到芝加哥去
[03:56] They’ll be waiting for it at the clearinghouse. 他们会在票据交换所等它
[04:00] And don’t stop for any entertainment. 在7街叫部计程车
[04:02] You can get a cab over on 7th . 别到处乱晃
[04:05] Ah , cut it out! 别这样
[04:22] Hey, you there ! Stop ! 喂!你给我站住
[04:23] Hey, you ! Stop that man ! 把那个人拦下来
[04:25] Stop him ! Stop him ! He’s got my wallet! 拦住他!他偷了我的皮夹
[04:27] Stop him ! Stop that man ! 把他拦下!拦住他
[04:29] He’s got all of my money! 他把我的钱都偷走了
[04:31] Stop him ! 拦住他!拦住他
[04:37] Goddamn nigger-lover! 同情黑鬼的混蛋
[04:41] I’m gonna get you someday for this ! Sucker egg ! 总有一天要你好看 混蛋
[04:43] Don’t let him get away! He’s got my wallet! 别让他走 他偷了我的皮夹
[04:45] He’s got all my money! 他偷了我所有的钱
[04:47] My wallet! He’s got my wallet! 我的皮夹 他拿了我的皮夹
[04:49] We got the wallet. We got it! 皮夹在这儿
[04:50] What happened? Give it to me , please . 怎么回事 把它给我 求你了
[04:51] Did he get you with the knife? 有没有被刀刺到
[04:53] You sit tight, old man . You need a doctor. I’ll call a cop . 你得看医生 我来叫警察
[04:55] No, no ! No. No cops ! 不 不要叫警察
[05:00] You wanted by the law or something? 难道你被通缉
[05:01] No, it’s okay. 不是 钱找回来就好
[05:04] Are you nuts, carrying a wad around like that 你疯了 哪有人在这区
[05:06] in this neighborhood? No wonder you got hit. 会带这么多钱在身上
[05:08] Thanks. I’m obliged to you . 谢谢你 这份情我会记住
[05:10] I’ve got to get going . 我得走了
[05:12] You ain’t going nowhere on this leg . Let me see. 你腿伤成这样 哪都别想去
[05:14] I gotta. Got to run some slots down in West Bend for a mob here. 我一定要到西区交钱给组织
[05:19] I got a little behind in the payoffs. 我已经晚给了
[05:20] So , they think I’ve been holding out on ’em . 他们以为我要赖帐
[05:23] They gave me until 4: 00 to come up with the cash . 限定我在4点前把钱交出去
[05:26] lf they don’t get it, I’m dead . 否则我就死路一条
[05:28] It don’t look good , Gramps . It’s almost 4: 00 now. 老先生 情况不妙 已经要到4点了
[05:30] I’ll give you and your friend $ 1 00 to deliver it for me. 我付你一百块 帮我把它送到指定地点
[05:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:37] That mug that hit you is mad enough at me. 那个揍你的人 已经对我很不满了
[05:39] What if he’s around the corner waiting with some friends? 如果他找好朋友一块在 角落堵我 我就完蛋了
[05:41] He won’t know you’re carrying it. 他不会知道你带着钱
[05:43] Come on . You’ve got to help me out. 拜托 帮帮我
[05:45] Hey, I’m sorry, pal . I’m gonna maybe help you get fixed up , 抱歉 老兄 我是可以送你
[05:47] get to a doctor, 到医生那儿
[05:48] but I ain’t about to walk into no knife for you . 但要我挨刀子 门儿都没有
[05:50] How about you? All you got to do is put it in the door slot. 那你呢?你只要把它塞进 门上的收信口就好了
[05:53] I’ll give you the whole $ 1 00 . 我会给你一百元
[05:55] What makes you think you can trust him? He didn’t do shit. 你怎么能相信他 他屁事也没做
[05:57] Hey, butt out, chicken liver! I gave him back the wallet, didn’t l? 闭嘴 我把皮夹还给他不是吗
[06:00] How far is this place? 那地方离这多远
[06:01] 1 8 1 1 Mason . Put it in box 3-C . 3-C . 梅森街1811号 把它投进3楼C座的箱内
[06:04] You won’t have no trouble. 不会有问题
[06:07] There’s $5 , 000 there 这里是五千块
[06:10] and here’s $ 1 00 for you . 一百块是给你的酬劳
[06:12] Okay, old man , I’ll make your drop for you . 好 我替你交钱
[06:14] And don’t worry, you can trust me . 别担心 相信我吧
[06:18] Hey. Hey! lf those goons decide to search you , 喂!喂 如果那些流氓要搜身
[06:21] you ain’t gonna get far carrying it there. 钱一定会被他们拿走
[06:23] What’ll we do? 那我该怎么办
[06:24] You got a bag or something? How about a handkerchief? 有没有纸袋之类的东西 手帕可以吗
[06:27] Here’s a handkerchief! 这里有条手帕
[06:29] Here . Give it to me . 拿给我
[06:31] Give me the money. 把钱给我
[06:32] Just hurry, will you? 快一点 行不行
[06:35] You got any more? Better give it all to me if you want to keep it. 还有吗?如果你想要的话 就全部交给我
[06:38] They think I’ve been holding out on them . 他们以为我又想延迟付款
[06:40] My wife got sick and I had to pay the bill . I wasn’t holding out. 我太太病了 我得付医药费
[06:43] Stuff it down your pants here. 把它塞在裤子里
[06:45] Like that. Got it? 像这样 懂吗
[06:47] Hurry, will you? 你能不能快点
[06:48] Ain’t a tough guy in the world that’s gonna frisk you there. 连最凶悍的人 也想不到要搜那里
[06:51] Thanks. Yeah . 谢谢
[07:07] Where to? 去哪
[07:08] Which way is Mason? 梅森街怎么走
[07:09] Twenty blocks south . 往南过20个红绿灯
[07:10] Okay, go north , Joliet Station , fast! 再往北到久利特车站 快
[07:12] Right. 好的
[07:18] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑
[07:19] I just made the world’s easiest $5 , 000 ! 我刚刚赚了世界上 最好赚的五千块
[07:34] Come on , Luther! Hold on , man , I’m fading . 来吧 路德
[07:35] Come on ! 快啊
[07:37] Hustle ! 发财了!
[07:42] ln here ! 在这里
[07:47] Man , was that beautiful ! 做的真漂亮
[07:49] I thought for sure he was on to us. 我以为他看穿了我们的诡计
[07:51] No, you had him all the way. 从头到尾 你一直把他耍得团团转
[07:54] All the way! 从头到尾
[08:01] Luther. 路德
[08:03] Good God ! We’re millionaires. 我的天啊 我们成百万富翁了
[08:05] Jesus ! Did you know he was that loaded? 你原先就知道他身怀巨款吗
[08:07] Hell , no ! I just cut into him . I would’ve settled 才不呢!是误打误撞碰到的
[08:09] for pawning one of them shoes. 起先只是想骗双鞋 去当铺换钱 就满意了
[08:12] Oh , God ! 喔!老天
[08:19] Come on , let’s get out of here. 来吧 我们该走了
[08:20] We’ll split it up tonight. 今晚再来分钱
[08:58] Hiya, Marge ! 嘿!玛姬
[09:12] Hi , Hooker. She’s onstage . 嗨!虎克 她正在表演
[09:18] Hi , Hooker. Getting married or something? 嗨!虎克 要结婚啊
[09:21] Get used to it, Leonard . 李奥纳 你少说风凉话
[09:22] I’m going to look this good from now on . 以后我每天都会这么打扮
[09:25] What do you say, Ed? 艾德 你听到他的话了吗?
[09:26] Hi , Hooker. 嗨 虎克
[09:43] I want to talk. . . 我想告诉你
[09:51] Hiya, Hooker. 嘿 虎克
[09:52] You getting married or something? 你是不是要结婚啦
[10:01] For Christ’s sake , Ed , did you hear that out there? 我的老天爷 艾德 你听到了吗
[10:03] Harry drops four beats in the middle of my goddamn routine ! 在平时的固定表演中 哈里又漏了四拍
[10:05] Now, how long do I have to put up with that? 我还要忍受他多久
[10:07] Leonard , you’re on . 李奥纳 该你上了
[10:08] Crystal , you want to get out of here tonight? 克丽丝蒂 今晚一起出去好吗
[10:11] I come into some dough . 我发了笔小财
[10:12] Oh , I can’t. I got a 1 0: 00 show. I need the $5 . 不行 我10点有事 我需要五块钱
[10:15] I’ll spend $50 on you . 我给你五十块
[10:18] Yeah? 真的
[10:19] Yeah . 真的
[10:21] Okay. 好
[10:23] . . .opens up his pants, the duck sticks his head out. 他把拉链拉开 鸭头伸了出来
[10:26] One lady says to the other, “Mabel , do you see what I see?” 一个女的问同伴说 有没有看到那个东西
[10:28] She says , “So what? You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all .” 同伴回答 怎样 它们长得全都一个样
[10:31] She says , “Yes , but this one is eating my popcorn .” 她说 是没错 但这个在吃我的爆米花
[10:38] You see that guy Harry, he can’t keep time in a watch factory. 哈里这个家伙老慢半拍
[10:41] Supposing there’s some Hollywood movie agent out there. 万一好莱坞的电影经纪人 刚好在那里
[10:44] All those years of training right down the drain . 这些年的训练就全部泡汤了
[10:47] Hooker! Ain’t seen you in months. Thought you took a fall . 几个月不见 还以为你避风头去了
[10:49] Nah , just a little hard times, is all . Everything’s jake now. 是有点不顺 不过现在没事了
[10:52] You gonna have a go here? 要不要玩轮盘
[10:53] How about $ 1 0 on the line? 随便选十个下注
[10:54] There’s a lot of action there on 28th Street. 28街有许多活动
[10:56] Pay you $35 . 付你35
[10:58] $3 , 000 on the red , Jimmy. 红色下三千
[11:00] $3 , 000? 三千
[11:01] Are you nuts? 你疯了
[11:02] No , I feel lucky. Come on . 不 我觉得很旺
[11:03] Hooker, I can’t accept that. It’s too big a bet. 虎克 我不能接受 赌注太大
[11:06] There’s a house limit. 赌场下注有金额限制
[11:07] Take it. 收下来
[11:08] But Hooker here’s a– 但是 虎克 这里
[11:10] Take it! 叫你收你就收
[11:19] Twenty-two, black. 黑色 22号
[11:24] Tough luck, kid . 小子 运气不好是吧
[11:26] Lucky for me it came up black, Hooker. 出黑色 我真幸运
[11:28] A fella could get in big trouble around here, losing a bet like that. 输这么多 有人会倒霉的
[11:31] Listen , Jimmy, can’t we do it again , huh? 吉米 我们可不可以再来一次
[11:43] Don’t worry about it, pal . It was my mistake. 别担心 我运气不好
[11:45] There’s always more where that came from . 赚得回来的
[11:47] “Don’t worry about it,” he says. Don’t worry about it. $3 , 000 ! 哦!他居然还说别担心 老兄 三千块耶
[11:50] Thanks, Hooker. 真得谢谢你
[11:51] Comes in here with $50 he’s going to spend on me ! 他本来要给我五十块的 结果连那个钱也都输光了
[11:54] $3000 . 三千块
[11:57] Thanks for the evening , Hooker. 虎克 今晚谢谢你
[11:59] Come on . It’s not over yet. 还早的很
[12:00] Next time you want to spend $50 on me , mail it. 下次 你要是想花五十块 在我身上 请用寄的
[12:02] Come on . Would you . . . 等等 可不可以
[12:03] Listen , will you . . . Oh . 你听我说
[12:59] They found Mottola. 摩特拉喝的烂醉如泥
[13:00] He was drunk in a dive in Joliet. 被人在久利特找到
[13:02] He never got on the train . 他根本没上火车
[13:03] I don’t want to hear about his day, Greer. 他的事我没兴趣 葛尔
[13:05] What happened to the money? 钱呢
[13:06] He lost it to a couple of con artists on his way out of the spot. 他收了钱没多久 遇到 两个骗子 把钱全骗光了
[13:10] How much? 多少
[13:11] $ 1 1 , 000 . 一万一
[13:15] Okay, I better get on the phone to New York, 我最好打个电话到纽约去
[13:19] see what the big mick wants to do about it. 看老大打算如何处置
[13:23] I have a pretty good idea, though . 我几乎可以猜到
[14:10] Doyle, can I talk to you? 德利 可以跟你谈谈吗
[14:12] I’m busy, Floyd . 弗洛伊 我很忙
[14:13] It’s important. We had a little trouble in Chicago today. 很重要的事 芝加哥方面出了点小问题
[14:17] One of our runners got hit for $ 1 1 , 000 . 一个信差被人 拿走了一万一千块
[14:21] What makes you think he just didn’t pocket it? 你怎么能保证他没有黑吃黑
[14:23] We checked his story with a tipster. 我们从告密者的口中得知
[14:25] He was cleaned by two grifters. 他被两个骗子骗了
[14:28] They workin’ for anybody? 他们替谁工作
[14:30] I don’t know. Could be . 还不晓得
[14:31] We’re running that down now. 正在查
[14:34] Have some local people take care of them . 叫我们的人把他们干掉
[14:36] Nothing fancy. 又不是多难的事
[14:38] We’ve got to discourage this kind of thing . 一定要杀鸡儆猴
[14:42] You follow? 听懂了吗
[15:04] Johnny Hooker! 强尼虎克
[15:05] Ah ! lf you ain’t a sharper in them linens ! 名牌货穿在身上还真不一样
[15:08] Evening , Louise. 晚安 露薏丝
[15:09] Hey, Ma ! 嗨!老妈
[15:10] Child , if I didn’t know you better, I’d swear you had some class. 不知道底细的人 还以为你是上流社会的绅士呢
[15:15] Luther said you was something to see today! 强尼 听路德说 你今天大显身手
[15:18] I don’t know, Alva. 还好啦!艾娃
[15:19] I’ve got to get faster tyin’ up that bundle. 我捆钞票的速度得更快才行
[15:21] I’m still given ’em too much time to think. 因为他们有太多的时间思考
[15:23] Oh ! Bushwah ! I used to make that switch 少来 我的动作比你慢
[15:26] with slower hands than you got. 都能够换牌
[15:27] Course , the “Up and Down Broadway” was my best game. 当然 上下百老汇 才是我的绝活
[15:30] Me and Luther didn’t make much on it, but it wasn’t so touchy. 这个骗局如果不那么需要技巧 我们还可以赚更多
[15:34] Them marks can beat you up awful bad 要是被他们逮到你出老千
[15:36] when they catch you making that switch . 你一定会被打的满头包
[15:38] Come on , Leroy. We’ll be late for church . 李洛伊 快点 上教堂要迟到了
[15:40] Oh , Ma, they were closing in on Machine Gun Kelly! 妈 枪手凯利 要下片了
[15:43] Who you rooting for anyhow? 你又在挖谁的资料
[15:45] Hey, Hooker! 嗨!虎克
[15:46] Can’t help you , Leroy. You can’t beat the house. 李洛伊 不是我不帮你 你必须遵守家规
[15:48] Nuts ! 混蛋
[15:49] Since when do you go to church at night? 你何时开始晚上上教堂的
[15:51] Since they started late bingo. 自从他们举办 晚间宾果游戏以后
[15:52] I’m gonna ask the Lord for some of that cash while He’s still paying off. 既然上帝这么大方 我决定向他要求一些现金
[15:56] Luther, look in on the baby from time to time, will you? 路德 别忘记照顾宝宝
[15:59] You , too, huh , Louise? 你也是 露薏丝
[16:00] Child , yeah , got to go pray. See you . Yeah . 小孩要去祷告 待会儿见
[16:03] Hey, Erie. 嗨!艾瑞
[16:04] Mmm . Give me ! Give me , give me ! 给我!给我!给我
[16:06] There’s your cut. 这是你的份
[16:09] Guy turned out to be an oil well . 没想到他是个金矿
[16:11] Which way did he go? 他往哪去
[16:12] Due north . He was gonna take it all . 去北方 他想全部占为己有
[16:14] Aw, the bastard . 那个卑鄙的家伙
[16:15] He can blow his nose all the way. 一脸嚣张的样子
[16:22] There you go, Luther. $6 , 000 . 路德 这里是六千块
[16:27] You’re late. Where have you been? 你迟到了 跑哪去啦
[16:28] I had a couple of appointments. 我有几个约会
[16:32] How much did you lose? 你输了多少
[16:40] All of it. 全部
[16:41] ln one goddamn night? 才一个晚上
[16:44] Why are you spraying money around like that? You could’ve been nailed ! 你怎么敢在公共场所招摇 很可能会被人盯上
[16:47] I checked the place first. There were no dicks there. 我查过 那里没有警察
[16:49] But you’re a con man , and you blew it like a pimp ! 你是个老千 可是 你的赌品却像个皮条客
[16:52] I didn’t teach you to be no pimp . 没人教你不要像个皮条客吗
[16:53] What the hell’s eating you? 你脑袋有什么问题
[16:54] I’ve blown money before. 我以前也会乱花钱
[16:56] No class grifter would’ve done it, that’s all . 没水准的骗子才会豪赌
[16:58] You think my play is bad? 你认为我是没水准的老千?
[17:01] I think you’re the best. 我认为你是最好的
[17:07] I wouldn’t be getting out otherwise. 否则我不会考虑收山
[17:11] What the hell are you talking about? 你在胡说些什么啊
[17:13] I’m getting too old for this racket. 年纪大 玩不动这种游戏
[17:14] You hang on too long and you start embarrassing yourself. 你老跟着我 会妨碍你自己的发展
[17:18] We just took off today on the biggest score we’ve ever had . 我们才刚做了有史以来 最大的一笔生意
[17:20] It’s nothing compared to what you could be makin’ on the big con . 虽然这些钱在行家眼中 根本不算什么
[17:23] But you played the big con . 可是你是个高手
[17:25] You told me yourself 你自己说
[17:26] it was some dumb game for mama’s boys and flakes. 这是给新手玩的笨游戏
[17:31] Hell , I never played no big con . 天晓得 我从来都没当过高手
[17:34] I hung around and picked up a few things. 我只是边看边学
[17:38] Ain’t no rich boys gonna trust 有钱人怎么
[17:40] a hungry nigger enough to be conned . 会被穷黑鬼骗
[17:43] But I’ll tell you 不过 我要告诉你
[17:44] I’ve been looking for this one all my life, Johnny. 强尼 一辈子我都期待 这天早点出现
[17:47] Now I have a chance to step out when I’m ahead . 我好不容易可以金盆洗手
[17:51] Come on ! What would you do with yourself? 别这样 那你以后打算怎么办
[17:54] Oh , I have a brother down in K. C . , 我有个兄弟在肯塔基州
[17:56] runs a freight outlet. 经营货运出口
[17:57] I can go halfsies with him . 我可以跟他合伙
[18:00] It ain’t too exciting , but it’s mostly legal . 听起来很无趣 但至少合法
[18:07] I got an old friend in Chicago named Henry Gondorff. 我有个朋友在芝加哥 叫亨利康夫
[18:10] I want you to look him up . 我要你去找他
[18:12] There ain’t a better inside man alive. 他是最好的
[18:15] He’ll teach you all you got to know. 他会把他知道的全交给你
[18:16] To hell with that. 我才不去
[18:19] I want to work with you , Luther. 路德 我们是最佳拍挡
[18:21] I’m out, Johnny. 强尼 我不干了
[18:29] Yeah , sure. lf that’s the way you want it. 好吧!如果你坚持的话
[18:34] That’s the way I want it. 我已经决定了
[18:39] How do you like that Coleman? 气死人
[18:41] After five years. 我们合作五年了
[18:43] Come on , it was the only thing to do. 他怎么能这样对我
[18:45] He knew he was holding you back. 他知道他妨碍了你的发展
[18:46] Yeah , but we were partners. 那又怎样 我们是拍挡
[18:47] lf it weren’t for Luther, I’d still be hustling pinball . 要不是路德 我可能 还在甘尼利的撞球室骗人呢
[18:50] I don’t need any more than what I got. 我学的已经够用了
[18:51] Well , you won’t have anything if you don’t lay off the games of chance. 老是错失良机 最后将会一无所有
[18:55] There’s a depression on , you know. 目前的经济不景气
[18:56] There’s always a depression on . 废话 经济一直都不景气
[18:58] lf you saved a little bit, you wouldn’t have to grift. 如果你会存钱 就不用常常行骗
[19:00] I like grifting . 我喜欢骗钱
[19:02] Maybe you could buy yourself some things. 你也可以替自己买点东西
[19:03] What? Clean clothes , a car. 像是什么 新衣服 新车啦
[19:05] I got clothes, and I don’t know how to drive. 我有衣服 而且我不会开车
[19:07] What else do you got to sell? 还有其他要说的吗
[19:09] All right. Forget it. 好吧 当我没说
[19:12] Hey, Hooker! Come on , you son of a. . . 喂!虎克 你这个王八蛋
[19:18] Oh , hi there , Snyder. 嗨!斯奈德
[19:19] What’s the matter? 怎么回事?
[19:20] Things a little slow down at the bunco department tonight, huh? 诈欺部门不景气吗
[19:23] Somebody lose the dominoes? 有谁赌牌九输了吗
[19:25] You scored blood money today, Hooker, you need a friend . 你今天刚削了一大票 总该找个朋友分享吧
[19:28] Go find yourself a shoplifter to roll . 去找个扒手做你朋友
[19:35] You got the wrong guy, pal . 老兄 你找错人了
[19:36] I’ve been home with the flu all day. 我因为感冒 整天待在家里
[19:39] You can stake out my toilet if you want. 欢迎你24小时监视我的行动
[19:41] Keep talking ! 继续讲
[19:55] I’ll tell you what you did , smart boy. 小鬼 我不妨提醒你
[19:58] You tied into a loaded mark on 47th across from Maxie’s. 你们在美心饭店对面的47街 攻击了一个酒醉的肥羊
[20:02] And you and Coleman played the switch for him 你和柯曼玩金光党的把戏
[20:04] and blew him off to a cab on 49th . 接着在49街把他骗上计程车
[20:07] lf he hadn’t been a numbers runner for Doyle Lonnegan , 一切都很很完美
[20:09] it would’ve been perfect. 只可惜他是德利隆根的信差
[20:12] You’re crazy. 你疯了
[20:16] I ain’t stupid enough to play for no rackets money. 我才不会笨到去动帮派的钱
[20:19] Not intentionally, maybe. 也许你是无心之失
[20:21] That don’t cut no ice with Lonnegan . 但是隆根绝对不会放过你
[20:23] He’ll swat you like a fly. 他会像拍苍蝇一样 把你打死
[20:28] Well , I’ll square it with the fixer. 我会替你向调解人解释清楚
[20:30] Nobody can buy you a prayer if I put the finger on you . 如果我去告密 你就死定了
[20:34] Now, I figure your end of the score was at least $3 , 000 . 我估计 你至少分到三千块
[20:38] I want $2, 000 , no matter what it was. 我不贪心 只跟你拿两千
[20:40] My take was only $ 1 , 000 . 我才分到一千
[20:42] Then you’re gonna have to come up with another $ 1 , 000 somewhere . 那你得想办法 去凑另外一千块
[20:56] All right. 好吧
[21:09] You’re a smart egg , Hooker. 虎克 你很明理
[21:13] No sense getting dead over $2, 000 . 没有必要为了两千块而送命
[21:24] Relax, Erie. I’ll bill you . 艾瑞 别紧张 我会寄帐单给你
[21:36] I thought you blew all your money. 我以为你全输光了
[21:38] I did . 是输光啦
[21:40] The stuff I gave him is counterfeit. 我给他的是假钞
[21:42] They’ll spot it the first place he tries to spend it. 他只要一花钱就会被抓
[21:44] Are you crazy, giving him counterfeit money? 你疯了啊?敢给他假钞
[21:49] Hey, wait up ! Where you going? 走慢点!你要去哪
[22:13] What the hell are you gonna do 万一斯奈德去告密的话
[22:14] if Snyder puts the finger on you , huh? 你打算怎么办
[22:16] You’re committing suicide, kid . 孩子 你这是在找死
[22:17] Christ, what difference does it make? 有什么差别吗
[22:19] lf Snyder knows about us , so does everybody else. 斯奈德的消息最不灵通
[22:21] He never gets anything first. 他知道 就表示大家都知道了
[22:24] Hey, listen to me. 听我的话
[22:25] Don’t go back to your place tonight. 今晚别回家
[22:26] Don’t go anyplace you usually go. 更别出现在那些常去的地方
[22:28] You hear me? 听到了没
[22:30] Damn ! There’s no answer at Luther’s. 糟糕!路德家的电话没人接
[22:33] Look, you better get out of town or somethin’ , huh? 你现在最好到外地去避避风头
[22:38] Hey, lady. Lady, let go ! 喂!女士 女士 放手
[22:41] Ma’am ! Ma’am ! 女士 女士 嘿
[22:43] I want my nickel back for that telephone ! 把打电话的五毛钱还我
[22:50] No, sir. Nobody here did . 不 警官 不是这边的人做的
[22:54] 1521 North Bryant. 北布莱恩街1521号
[23:01] Luther! 路德
[23:14] ls he dead? 他死了吗
[23:15] I don’t know. There was a big fight. 我不晓得 这里有剧烈打斗的痕迹
[23:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:18] Somebody must’ve pushed him . 一定有人推他
[23:24] Jesus ! 天啊
[23:25] Luther! 路德
[23:26] Luther! 路德
[23:27] Jesus ! 老天爷
[23:28] Oh ! God ! No ! 不 不 不 天哪
[23:32] Luther! Luther! 路德 路德
[23:35] What happened? 到底发生什么事?
[23:36] God , who would do such a thing to you , Luther? 老天 路德 是谁这么狠
[23:40] Luther! 路德
[23:43] Alva. 艾娃
[23:44] Come on ! Let’s get out of here. 别这样 走吧 我们到别的地方去
[23:45] Luther. 路德
[23:47] Hooker, come on ! lf Snyder catches you here , you’re dead ! 别这样 如果斯奈德逮到你 你就死定了
[23:54] Get out of here ! 你得快点离开
[23:55] Out of the way. 滚开
[23:56] Help me ! Help me ! Help me ! 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
[24:46] Excuse me. 请问一下
[24:48] I’m looking for a guy named Henry Gondorff. 你认识一个叫亨利康夫的人吗
[24:50] Know him? 我在找他
[24:51] No. 不认识
[24:58] You sure? 你确定
[24:59] Beat it. 快滚
[25:01] Luther Coleman sent me . 路德柯曼叫我来的
[25:06] Are you Hooker? 你是虎克
[25:07] Yeah . 是的
[25:11] Why didn’t you say so? 你怎么不早说
[25:14] We heard about Luther last night. 我们昨晚听说了路德的遭遇
[25:17] Come on . 进来吧
[25:25] I thought maybe you were a cop or somethin’ . 我还以为你是警察
[25:29] It’s the room in the back. 在后面的房间里
[25:31] He wasn’t expecting you so soon , though . 他没料到你这么快就到
[25:34] Thanks. 谢了
[26:42] The great Henry Gondorff. 伟大的亨利康夫
[26:46] Turn it off! 把它关掉
[26:51] You sober? 你清醒了吗
[26:54] Turn it off, will you? 叫你关掉 听到没
[27:13] Glad to meet you , kid . You’re a real horse’s ass. 小鬼 很高兴见到你 你真的是个大浑蛋
[27:16] Luther said I could learn somethin’ from you . 路德说我可以 从你这学到东西
[27:20] I already know how to drink. 我已经会喝酒了
[27:24] Sorry about Luther. 路德的事 我很难过
[27:26] He was the best street worker I ever saw. 他是我遇过 最好的街头工作者
[27:32] He had you down as a big-timer. 你是他口中的行家
[27:34] What happened? 怎么回事
[27:39] I conned a senator from Florida on a stock deal . 在一宗股票交易上 我骗了佛罗里达的参议员
[27:43] A real lop-ear. Thought he was gonna take over General Electric. 一个大混蛋 以为他能接收奇异公司
[27:46] Some chanteuse woke him , though , and he put the feds on me. 某个女歌手提醒了他 害我被联邦政府通缉
[27:51] You mean you blew it. 也就是说 你搞砸了
[27:53] Luther didn’t tell me you had a big mouth . 路德没告诉我你很多嘴
[27:56] He didn’t tell me you was a screw-up , either. 他也告诉我你自身难保
[28:07] You played any big cons since then? 从那次起有没有再行骗呢
[28:10] Oh , I lammed around a bunch of bohunk towns, 我屈身于低层工人所在的城市
[28:14] one kick ahead of the G-men . 幸亏贝莉把我弄到这儿
[28:16] Would be still , if Billie hadn’t set me up here. 否则仍在那儿
[28:22] Don’t kid yourself, friend . I still know how. 别担心 我的技术还是一流的
[28:32] Are you going to stay for breakfast, 要不要留下来吃早点
[28:34] or do you already know how to eat? 或者要我教你怎么吃
[28:37] I picked something up along the way. 沿途我听了一些消息
[28:44] ls Lonnegan after you , too? 隆根在追你吗
[28:46] I don’t know. I ain’t seen anybody. 我不晓得 我没见到任何人
[28:49] You never do, kid . 孩子 你永远不会的
[29:05] Doyle? 德利
[29:07] Yeah . 干嘛
[29:12] We just talked to Chicago . 我们才刚跟芝加哥通电话
[29:14] They got one of the grifters last night. A nigger. 他们昨晚杀了一个黑鬼
[29:18] How about the other one? 另外一个呢
[29:19] They’re still looking for him . 还在找
[29:22] Who did Combs put on it? 康布派谁去做的
[29:24] He gave it to Riley and Cole . 怀利和柯尔
[29:26] They staked out the other guy’s place last night, 他们在另一个家伙的屋外监视
[29:28] but he never showed . 可是他一直没回家
[29:29] They figure maybe he skipped town . 估计他可能已经离城了
[29:32] Do you want to keep after him? 还要继续追他吗
[29:35] You see that fella in the red sweater over there? 看到那个穿红毛衣的人吗
[29:38] H is name’s Danny McCoy. 他叫丹尼麦考
[29:40] Works a few of the protection rackets for Carnello 在等待机会的同时
[29:42] when he’s waiting for something better to happen . 他是其他组织的打手
[29:44] Danny and I have known each other since we were six. 我们六岁就认识了
[29:50] Take a good look at that face, Floyd . 弗洛伊再仔细看看那张脸
[29:53] Because if he ever finds out I can be beat by one lousy grifter, 万一他知道 我被其他小混混打败
[29:57] I’ll have to kill him and every other hood 我就得杀了他跟那些
[29:59] who wants to muscle in on my Chicago operation . 想瓜分我芝加哥地盘的人
[30:05] You follow? 听清楚了吗
[30:06] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[30:09] Good lad . 好孩子
[30:14] Hey, you feeling all right this morning , Henry? 亨利 今天早上你觉得怎样
[30:17] Yeah , fine. 还不错
[30:18] Would you mind opening up the round a little early today? 可以早点开放旋转木马吗
[30:21] We got some business coming in before hours. 在开门前 会有其他生意上门
[30:23] Sure . And check the main gearing , will you? 没问题 你去检查一下齿轮装置
[30:26] Man O’ War started rattling yesterday and threw a kid on its head . 昨天因为出问题 把一个小孩给摔了出去
[30:33] Great little countess , that Billie. 那个贝莉是位女强人
[30:35] She runs a spiffy house up there, too. 在上面经营一家很棒的俱乐部
[30:37] You , uh , plan to spend the rest of your life here? 你打算在这里终老一生吗
[30:39] I could do a lot worse. 可能更糟
[30:47] Listen , Gondorff, am I gonna learn to play the big con or not? 到底我能不能从你那 学到更高明的骗术
[30:50] What’s your hurry? 急什么
[30:51] I wanna play for Lonnegan . 我想整整隆根
[30:53] You know anything about the guy? 你对那人了解吗
[30:56] Yeah , he croaked Luther. Anything else I got to know? 他杀了路德 还要知道什么
[31:06] All right. 好吧
[31:08] He runs a numbers racket on the South Side , 他在南区 有几家地下赌场
[31:11] he owns a packinghouse, a few banks– 一间包装公司 几家银行
[31:13] Yeah , and half the politicians in New York and Chicago . 以及纽约和芝加哥区 半数以上的政客
[31:16] Not a fix in this world gonna cool him out if he blows on you . 如果他要整你 没人能帮你
[31:19] I’ll get him anyway. Why? 我一定要治治他 为什么
[31:21] ‘Cause I don’t know enough about killin’ to kill him . 因为我不是杀手 要杀他很困难
[31:42] You can’t do it alone, you know. 你一个人做不来吧
[31:44] It takes a mob of guys and enough money to make them look good . 需要很多人 及一大笔钱才整得了他
[31:46] I know plenty of guys. 我认识一大堆人
[31:48] It’s not like playing winos. You can’t outrun a– 这与骗酒鬼不同 你逃不过他的追杀
[31:50] I never played for no winos. 我从不玩骗酒鬼的把戏
[31:51] You’ve gotta keep his con even after you take his money. 你必须拿了他的钱 还不被他发现
[31:53] He can’t know you took him . 不能让他识破
[31:55] You’re scared of him . 你太怕他了
[31:56] Right down to my socks, buster. 从头怕到脚 小鬼
[31:59] You’re talkin’ about a guy who would kill a grifter 我们在说一个人
[32:01] over a chunk of money that wouldn’t support him for two days. 可以为一笔很小的钱 而杀一个老千
[32:06] You’re going to go for him . 你要对付他 对不对
[32:11] I just don’t want a hothead looking to get even , 我不想见到一个性急 一心只想报复的小鬼
[32:13] coming back halfway through saying , 在半途中发难
[32:14] it ain’t enough , ’cause it’s all we’re gonna get. 认为这样做无法弥补所失
[32:22] Can you get a mob together? 你可以找到一群骗子吗
[32:24] After what happened to Luther, 在路德的事发生后
[32:25] I don’t think I can get more than 200 , 300 guys. 我最多只能找到两三百人
[32:32] Luther said you learn fast. I hope he’s right. 路德说你学的很快 希望他是对的
[35:08] Lonnegan gets most of his income from the numbers 赌场是隆根的收入来源
[35:10] even though he’s been putting more money 但他仍不停的把钱放入
[35:12] into his savings-and-loan business. 他名下的银行及贷款公司
[35:13] You think he’s moving out of the racket? No. 他会离开地下赌场这行吗 不
[35:16] He owns most of the stock that’s traded . 他拥有大多数的股票及交易
[35:18] But my guess is he’s just trying to build himself a respectable image. 我认为他想建立 个人的社会形象
[35:21] He came out of Five Points, 他来自贫民区
[35:22] but he’s been telling everybody he was born in Forest Hills. 却告诉别人他出生上流社会
[35:25] He knows the market, though . 他对股市很熟悉
[35:27] I don’t think we can take him on a stocks deal . 不能以股票对付他
[35:30] Twist, what about the numbers? 托斯 赌场呢
[35:31] Tipsters say it’s run out of a packinghouse on 14th by a guy named Combs . 他开设在14街的包装公司 由康布主持
[35:36] Lonnegan comes out every three weeks to check on it, but 隆根每三个礼拜巡视一次
[35:38] he stays away from the day-to-day stuff in case it’s raided . 为免被突袭 他不留在那
[35:42] These are two of Combs’ favorite torpedoes: Riley and Cole . 怀利和柯尔是他的得力助手
[35:45] You ever seen ’em? 你见过他们吗
[35:49] No. They’re the ones who hit Luther. 没有 就是他们杀死路德
[35:53] They also got the numbers runner you conned . 他们还有几个信差
[35:55] A guy named Mottola. 包括被你骗过的摩特拉
[35:57] Found him in a quarry with a knife in his eye. 他的尸体在采石场被发现
[36:00] Lonnegan’s had seven or eight people rubbed on his way up . 隆根在往上爬的时候 干掉过七 八个人
[36:03] His pattern has been to get close to a racket boss, 模式是先接近上司
[36:05] learn the operation , then move in on it. 待学会了就把他一脚踹开
[36:08] He’s done it to Gorman , O’Donnell , Buchalman . 他以同样的手法对付柯曼 康尼及布曼
[36:11] He took the numbers from Sharkey. 从沙克手中接手赌场
[36:13] All four of these guys are dead . 这四个人全死了
[36:15] He’s vindictive as hell , Henry. 他有仇必报
[36:17] Kills for pride. 为自尊而杀人
[36:20] Doesn’t add up he’d let Hooker get away from him . 他绝不会放过虎克
[36:23] You see anything , kid , you let us know. 你看到任何事 一定要告诉我们
[36:25] lf they put you on the spot, we got to fold the con . You got that? 如果被他逼的走投无路 就必须放弃计划 明白吗
[36:29] Yeah . You sure it’s got to be one of these two guys? 你确定是这两人之一吗
[36:32] No. They’re just the only ones we know of. 不 但我们只认识这两人
[36:47] Time. 时间到了
[36:59] Set me up five more beers , will you , Danny? 丹尼 再给我五瓶啤酒
[37:11] You the owner here? That’s right. 你是老板 不错吧
[37:14] Lt. Snyder, Bunco . 我是斯奈德警官
[37:17] That’s a Joliet badge, Snyder. 那是久利特的警章
[37:18] Don’t cut much up here. 在这没什么用
[37:21] Looking for a guy on the lam from a counterfeiting rap . 我在找做假钞的混球
[37:23] Thought he might’ve come in here. 怀疑他可能来过这
[37:24] Don’t think so. I know everyone in the place. 没这个人 这里每个人我都认识
[37:27] And I always bounce the lamsters. 如有此人我马上认得出来
[37:28] All right if I look around in here? 我到处看看行吗
[37:30] No, but you’re welcome to a free beer before you go. 不行 但在你走前 可请你喝杯啤酒
[37:41] I don’t really need your permission . 我并不需要你的许可
[37:48] I don’t know what to do with this guy, Henry. 我真的拿这家伙没办法
[37:50] He’s an lrishman who doesn’t drink, 他是一个不抽烟 不喝酒
[37:52] doesn’t smoke and doesn’t chase dames. 不玩女人的爱尔兰人
[37:54] He’s a grand knight in the Knights of Columbus . 一个标准的骑士
[37:56] And he only goes out to play faro. 只出去玩玩纸牌
[37:57] Sometimes plays 1 5 to 20 hours at a time. 他与赌场对赌
[37:59] Just him against the house. 可以玩上十几个钟头
[38:00] Roulette, craps? 赌轮盘或掷骰子吗
[38:02] He won’t touch ’em . 不玩
[38:03] The croupier at Gilman’s says he never plays anything he can’t win . 葛利赌场的总管说 他只玩他能赢的
[38:07] Sports? 运动
[38:08] Mmm , likes to be seen with fighters sometimes, 他喜欢被人看到与拳击手一起
[38:10] but doesn’t go to the fights or bet on them . 但不看拳赛也不赌
[38:12] Jesus. Does he do anything where he’s not alone? 天啊!有没有什么是他会与别人 一起做的事
[38:15] Just poker. 只有扑克
[38:19] And he cheats. 而且他使诈
[38:22] Pretty good at it, too. 手段也很高明
[38:30] Where does he play? 他都在哪玩
[38:31] The porters say he runs a braced game on the Century Limited 门房说当他从纽约来这时
[38:34] when he comes out here from New York. 喜欢在火车上开个赌局
[38:36] $ 1 00 minimum , straight poker. 只赌扑克 底限一百元
[38:38] And a lot of high rollers ride that train just to play him . 很多人搭那火车就为与他赌钱
[38:43] That sounds good , J .J . JJ 听来不错
[38:50] Which way are the rooms? 房间在哪儿
[38:52] Who told you this guy was in here? 谁告诉你那家伙在这
[38:54] Nobody. I just know what kind of woman he likes. 没人 但你这有他喜欢的女人
[38:57] I’m gonna check all the joy houses till I find him . 每个妓院我都要查 直到找到他
[38:59] Well , maybe I could help you if you tell me his name. 告诉我他的名字 也许能帮你
[39:02] I doubt it. Which way are the rooms? 我不相信 哪一条是去房间的
[39:06] Right through there. 过了那道门
[39:08] But I wouldn’t go in there if I were you . 但我劝你最好别进去
[39:10] What are you gonna do, call the cops? 怎样 你想叫警察吗
[39:12] I don’t have to. 不需要
[39:14] You’d be busting in on the chief of police just up the hall . 只是你很可能在走廊上 会撞见警察局长
[39:27] We’ll play it out here. 在这设圈套
[39:29] And a huge duke is too simple. 用拳头太简单
[39:30] With no fix, we’re gonna need a con with a sure-fire blow-off. 要设下一个精密而庞大的陷阱
[39:33] I think we ought to play this guy on the payoff. 对他可能要用贿赂之计
[39:36] It’s the tightest game we got. 这是最富挑战性的赌博
[39:37] It’s not all over the papers yet. 媒体还不知道
[39:39] Lonnegan is a fast egg , J .J . 隆根是个性急的家伙
[39:40] He’s not going to sit still for a standard play. 他绝不会老实坐在那儿玩
[39:42] So what does that leave us? 我们不可能用贿赂骗银行家
[39:44] We can’t con the payoff to a banker. 还能用什么呢
[39:47] We’ll use the wire. 设赌马站
[39:48] Haven’t known a poker player yet didn’t wanna beat the ponies. 玩扑克的人都喜欢赌马
[39:51] The wire’s been out of date for 1 0 years. 赌马站十年前就被淘汰了
[39:53] That’s why he won’t know it. 所以他才不会知道
[39:54] I’m not sure I know it. 我也不太懂
[39:57] It’ll take two of us working the inside. 要两个人做内线
[39:59] Any objections to Hooker as second man? 虎克做第二个人选 如何
[40:05] All right. We’ll give Lonnegan the hook 好
[40:08] on the train and play him here. 我们在火车上向隆根下饵
[40:09] J .J . , you think I can get in that poker game? JJ 我能参加那赌局吗
[40:12] Just show up with a lot of money and look like a sucker. 只要装成有钱的呆子就没问题
[40:14] I also gotta win . 我还得赢
[40:17] Oh , by the way, any of you guys been passing bad money lately? 提一下 你们有谁最近用假钞吗
[40:25] lf he comes in again , stall him so I can get a look at him . 如果他再来 拖一下 让我看看他是谁
[40:28] Mmm-hmm . 下饵
[40:41] Fella by the name of Stenner had this place until about six months ago, 六个月前是在史丹勒名下
[40:44] but he had to give it up . 但他得放弃
[40:47] It doesn’t look so good right now, 看起来不怎样
[40:49] but maybe you can fix it up a little bit. 但你能修得很好
[40:51] Watch your step when you come in . 进来时小心点
[40:52] There’s a dip down on the left. 左边有个洞
[41:09] How’s it look, Eddie? 艾迪 看来如何
[41:11] It looks all right, Kid . 看起来还可以
[41:12] It’s big enough , and it’s off the street. 这够大 而且远离大街
[41:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:15] It’s kind of short notice. I’m not sure 时间很短 我不能保证
[41:17] we can get it all done by Saturday. 星期六前能完工
[41:19] Got to . Gondorff’s riding the mark down from New York on the Century. 一定要 康夫与 来自纽约的目标一起下来
[41:23] We’ll take it. 我们租下来
[41:24] That building at the end of the alley, do you manage that? 巷尾那栋楼也是你管的吗
[41:27] For 1 5 years. 管了15年
[41:28] I’ll need a corner room facing this way. 我要一间朝这边的角落房间
[41:30] How much a week? 一个礼拜多少
[41:31] Only rents by the month . 只能月租
[41:32] $250 for the two of them . 两个一起250元
[41:35] Last time I expect to see you down here. 我不希望再看到你来这
[41:37] Never heard of the place. 从没听过这地方
[41:39] It’s been awhile since I stocked the wire store. 很久没做赌马站了
[41:42] Not many mobs playing that anymore. 帮派份子现在也不玩了
[41:44] All we’ll need is the bookie setup for now. 现在只要把赌马站设好
[41:46] All right. I’ll rent you everything 所有仓库的东西都租给你
[41:48] I’ve got in the warehouse for $2, 000 . 只要两千块
[41:50] That’ll give you phones, cages, blackboards and ticker gear. 有电话 栅栏 黑板及收报机
[41:55] lf you want a counter and bar, that’s another $ 1 , 000 . 如果要柜台跟 吧台得再加一千
[41:58] That’s pretty steep , Benny. 太贵了 班尼
[42:00] Gondorff’s still a hot item . 康夫仍被通缉中
[42:02] Where would I be if he gets hit? 如果他被捉我就完了
[42:03] Benny, you just give us what you can . 能给什么就给什么
[42:05] We’ll send a truck down . 我会让卡车来装货
[42:06] Now how do you want to work this? Flat rate or percentage? 你想怎么收?付清还是抽成
[42:09] Who’s the mark? 谁是目标
[42:10] Doyle Lonnegan . 德利隆根
[42:15] Flat rate. 付清
[42:32] The guy in the black hat with the gimp . 就是戴花边黑帽子的人
[42:44] He’s not as tough as he thinks. 他不像自己想像中的强硬
[42:46] Neither are we. 我们也不是
[42:52] Mr. Shaw? 萧先生
[42:54] That’s right. 是的
[42:55] You wanted to see me? 你要见我吗
[42:56] I hear there’s a friendly poker game on this train . Know about it? 听说火车上有场 扑克牌赌博友谊赛
[42:59] Oh , a little . Thank you , sir. 嗯 知道一点 先生 谢谢你
[43:01] Can you get me in that game? 你能把我弄进去吗
[43:02] Oh , I don’t know. 我不能保证
[43:03] There’s usually a waiting list. 听说有一个候补名单
[43:10] That’ll get you first alternate, sir. 你是名单上第一个
[43:18] I’ll see what I can do. 没问题
[43:24] Hey, Twist! 托斯
[43:25] Patty, me boy! How are you? 贝提 好友 你好吗
[43:27] How are you , Twist? 托斯 你好吗
[43:28] Hey, Champ , you’re looking like a million ! 冠军 你看起来像个百万富翁
[43:30] Good to see you ! 见到你真好
[43:32] Goldie , you old son of a gun . 葛迪 太好了 这个老浑球
[43:35] I saw the Kid in Denver. 我在丹佛见到肯德
[43:36] He says to say hello to you . 他叫我向你问好
[43:38] Joiner, are you still working those shapes? 裘纳 你仍在牌上做手脚吗
[43:40] Any number you want, Twist! 托斯 随便说个号码
[43:42] Good to see you again , Twist. 真高兴再见到你
[43:44] Okay, Lacey. Good to see you . 雷西 见到你真好
[43:45] It’s good to see you . Dukey, how are you? 很高兴见到你 杜奇 你好吗
[43:47] Come on in . 进来吧
[43:48] When did you get back in town? 你什么时候回来的
[43:50] A couple of days ago. 几天前
[43:51] You heard about Luther Coleman , didn’t you? 你听说了路德柯曼的事吧
[43:54] Yeah , some of the boys were passing the hat 听说了 大伙已经在
[43:55] for Alva and the kids. 帮艾娃跟孩子筹钱了
[43:57] I never seen the guys so worked up . 从来没看过这些人如此激动
[43:58] Well , don’t worry about it, Dukey. 杜奇 别担心
[44:01] We’re gonna send a little calling card of our own . 我们要开始行动了
[44:03] Gondorff is setting up a wire store on the north side. 康夫正在设立一个赌马站
[44:06] I’m gonna need a 20-man boost right away. 我立刻就需要一个20人的后援
[44:08] I got plenty of talent out there tonight. 今晚有许多合格的人选
[44:10] You can take your pick. Lace ! 随便你挑
[44:11] This is a tough one, Dukey. 这比较难
[44:13] These boys have got to be the quill . 这些人要是行家
[44:15] Get me the sheet. Let’s see who’s in town , huh? 名单给我 看看谁在城里
[44:19] Hey, Patty, give me the sheet. 贝提 把名单给我
[44:21] Sure . 好
[44:39] Gondorff’s already on . . . 康夫已经在
[44:50] Twist, you know this guy? 托斯 你认识这个人?
[44:56] No, I never saw him before. 从没见过
[44:59] He’s a dick, though . 是个条子
[45:10] Hello , Snyder. 你好 斯奈德
[45:12] What are you doin’ up here? I’m on vacation . 你来这儿干嘛 我在渡假
[45:15] Hey, you seen that friend of yours lately? 最近有看到你朋友吗
[45:18] No, no. He, uh , packed it in . 没 没有 他跑了
[45:20] Enrolled in detective school . 到侦探学校上课去了
[45:30] When you see him , 如果你见到他
[45:32] you tell him he better pay up before I get to him . 告诉他 最好在我找到他之前把钱付清
[45:45] That son of a bitch . 狗娘养的
[45:50] Oh , thanks , Lace . 雷西 谢谢你
[45:52] Now, let’s see what we got here. 看看这里有什么
[45:54] Let’s see. Horse Face Lee, Slim Miller, 从纽奥良来的李马脸 瘦子米勒
[45:57] Suitcase Murphy and the Big Alabama are in from New Orleans . 皮箱墨菲和大阿拉巴马
[46:01] Crying Jonesy and the Boone Kid from Denver. 从丹佛来的哭脸琼西 跟彭恩小子
[46:04] Dippy Burke and Limehouse Chappie from New York. 纽约来的糊涂伯克 以及陷阱胖子
[46:08] Well , these and the guys outside 这几个加上外面的
[46:10] should give you 30 or more to choose from . 大约有30多人供你选择
[46:12] Good , Dukey. 杜奇 做的好
[46:14] Have them down at Stenner’s old pool hall before 6: 00 . 叫他们在6点前 到史丹勒的旧弹子房集合
[46:16] We’re gonna run the route tonight. 今晚要开始选人
[46:18] Okay, Twist, but 没问题 托斯 不过先说好
[46:21] if this thing blows up , remember, 如果这次搞砸了
[46:23] I can’t do you no good downtown . 我也帮不上忙
[46:25] Gondorff is federal . 联邦政府还在通缉康夫
[46:26] Dukey, if this thing blows up , 杜奇 这次万一搞砸的话
[46:29] the feds will be the least of our problems. 我们得罪的人 会比联邦政府还难缠
[46:47] Yeah? 请进
[46:52] You in? 让你加入了吗
[46:53] Yeah , I think so. 我想是没问题
[46:54] I gave the conductor a C-note . 我给了车长一些钱
[46:56] Did you find out the deck? 扑克牌有什么发现
[46:57] He usually plays with a Tally-Ho Fan or a Tally-Ho Circle . 他不是用扇形花纹的牌 就是圆形花纹的牌
[47:00] I got you one of each . 每种都帮你准备一副
[47:02] He likes to cold-deck low, eights or nines. 他喜欢偷换 点数在8 9以下的小牌
[47:05] That’s nice work, J .J . Here. JJ 做的真漂亮
[47:32] Oh , I’m sorry. 喔!对不起
[47:33] Don’t mention it, ma’am . 夫人 不要紧的
[48:27] She picked him clean . He never missed it. 她的手脚干净俐落 他一点也不知道
[48:31] My God , looks like he’s expecting a big night. 他今天恐怕要大玩一场
[48:34] Must be $ 1 5 , 000 or $20 , 000 here . 这里有一万五到两万
[48:39] He’s waiting for you in the card room . 他在玩牌室等你
[48:40] Let him wait. 让他等
[49:28] You just worry about your end , kid . 把自己的事管好就行了
[49:31] lf we ever get to it. 我没问题
[49:35] Excuse me. 对不起
[49:37] You sure you checked this guy out? 你确实查过这家伙了
[49:39] He seemed like a pleasant man , a lot of cash on him . 他看起来满好的 满口袋的钱
[49:41] $200 suit, expensive luggage. 价值两百元的西装 贵重的行李
[49:43] I’ll vouch for him . 我愿替他担保
[49:44] Why isn’t he here then? 怎么还不来
[49:46] Don’t worry. He’ll be here. 别担心 他会来的
[49:48] All right. 好吧
[50:00] What’re you doing? 你在搞什么
[50:05] Always drink gin with a mark, kid . 跟目标在一起时只能喝琴酒
[50:07] He can’t tell if you cut it. 他分不出来是否加水
[50:10] $2, 000 for you , Mr. Clayton . 克莱顿先生 这里是两千块
[50:12] Thank you . 谢谢
[50:13] All right, gentlemen . Should we not wait for him? 好了 各位先生 我们还要等他吗
[50:16] Let’s go. 不如先开始
[50:17] I think that’s a good idea. 我赞成
[50:18] Mr. Clemens , give me the cards. 克里门先生 把牌给我
[50:29] Sorry I’m late , guys . I was taking a crap . 各位 对不起 我来晚了 刚才在喝酒
[50:32] The name’s Shaw. 我叫萧
[50:34] Mr. Shaw, meet Mr. Jameson from Chicago . 萧先生 这位是芝加哥的詹姆森先生
[50:37] How are you? 你好
[50:38] Mr. Lombard from Philadelphia. 费城的蓝柏先生
[50:41] And Mr. Lonnegan from New York. 纽约的隆根先生
[50:42] Pleased to meet you . 很高兴见到你
[50:44] Mr. Clayton , Pittsburgh . 匹兹堡的克莱顿
[50:45] Any of you guys want to make a little book in Chicago , 你们想在芝加哥赌博
[50:47] I’m the guy to see. 就来找我
[50:51] The game is straight poker 只玩扑克牌
[50:53] $ 1 00 minimum , table stakes. 从底限一百元起 开始下注
[50:56] Ah , Mr. Shaw, this is a gentleman’s game. 萧先生 比赛是君子之争
[50:59] We assume you’re all good for your debts. 你的信用没问题吧
[51:02] How much would you like, Mr. Shaw? 萧先生要买多少
[51:04] I’ll start with $5 , 000 . 给我五千
[51:11] Mr. Shaw, we usually require a tie at this table. 萧先生 通常我希望大家都有打领带
[51:14] lf you don’t have one, we can get you one . 如果你没有 我可以给你一条
[51:16] Hey, that’d be real nice of you , Mr. Lonneman . 嘿!罗门先生 你真是好心
[51:20] Lonnegan . 隆根
[51:36] Name’s Curly Jackson . 我叫卷毛杰克森
[51:37] Worked for Gad Bryan out of Baldwin . 替伯温市的痞子布莱恩做事
[51:39] Jackson? 杰克森
[51:42] Jackson , Jackson . Oh , yeah . 杰克森 杰克森 哦!在这
[51:45] You ever played the wire, Curly? 卷毛 知道如何赌马吗
[51:46] Roped for it long ago. 很久以前做过
[51:48] I can shill , mark board , anything you want. 我还会计分 当小贩 什么都可以
[51:51] I don’t run with riffraff, and I only drink on the weekend . 我不和流氓鬼混 而且只在周末喝酒
[51:54] Me specialty’s an Englishman . 我的特长是扮英国绅士
[51:58] All right, Curly. 好吧 卷毛
[51:59] We got a rack of suits over there. 那边有一排的西装
[52:01] Pick yourself out a nice tweed one. 去选一套苏格兰软呢料的西服
[52:03] That’s all right. I’ve got all my own stuff. 没关系 我自己有准备
[52:11] Doyle? 德利
[52:13] One . 一张
[52:15] Bill? 比利
[52:18] I’ll take one. 我也要一张
[52:21] Shaw? 萧
[52:22] Three. 三张
[52:25] And the dealer will take one. 庄家拿一张
[52:34] Bet $500 . 赌五百
[52:37] I’ll call . 我跟
[52:41] Call and raise . 我要跟 而且追加
[52:45] $300 . I’m out. 三百 我不跟
[52:47] Fold . 出局
[52:52] Your $300 跟你三百
[52:55] and raise 再加
[52:57] $500 . 五百
[53:00] That’s $800 to me . 一共是八百
[53:07] Call . 跟
[53:13] Jacks on top . 最上面一张是11点
[53:15] Beats me. 赢我
[53:20] Three tens. 三张十
[53:27] Tough luck, Lonnihan . 罗尼翰 运气不好喔
[53:28] But that’s what you get for playing with your head up your ass. 没脑袋的人玩牌 就会有这种下场
[53:31] Couple more like that, we can all go to bed early. 再来几把 我们就可以回家睡觉了
[53:36] The name’s Lonnegan . Doyle Lonnegan . 我的名字是隆根 德利隆根
[53:39] You’re gonna remember that, Mr. Shaw, 你最好记住
[53:41] or you’re gonna get yourself another game. 不然就去别的地方赌
[53:44] You follow? 听清楚了没
[53:52] Bring it right up here ! 把它拿到这来
[53:55] Hey, Eddie, we brought you a tap into Moe Anenberg’s wire. 艾迪 我帮你带来一部电报机 它可以截听安柏格的电报
[53:59] You’ll get race results, odds, 你会收到比赛结果 赔率
[54:00] scratches, pole positions, everything . 场次顺序 和闸门位置等
[54:03] And just as fast as Western U nion gets them . 你们会和电信局同时收到
[54:05] Does J .J . know how to use that thing? JJ 知道怎么用这个东西吗
[54:07] All he’s got to do is read . 他只要读过就会了
[54:13] The name is Joe Erie. 我叫乔艾瑞
[54:16] Joe Erie. 乔艾瑞
[54:19] You , uh , played for any particular mobs? 你曾帮哪个组织做过事
[54:22] No. 没有
[54:24] You ever play the wire before, Erie? 艾瑞 你会不会赌马呢
[54:26] No. 不会
[54:29] I never played no big con before, but, uh , 我没做过什么大案子 但是
[54:32] Luther Coleman was a friend of mine, and I thought maybe 路德柯曼是我的朋友
[54:36] there’d be something I could do. 我想尽一点心力
[54:40] You get that nose in Duke Boudreau’s tonight? 你鼻子是不是今晚 在保卓店里被打的
[54:46] Yeah . 是的
[54:49] You got moxie, Erie. Get yourself a suit. 艾瑞 你很有胆量 自己拿套衣服
[54:54] Thanks. 谢了
[55:04] I’ll bet $300 . 我下三百块
[55:06] Call and raise $200 . 我跟 再加两百
[55:11] Call . 跟
[55:14] No. 不跟
[55:15] I’m out. 我不玩
[55:18] Call . 跟
[55:20] Aces over. A最大
[55:23] Three cowboys. 三张11
[55:25] All red , queen high . 皇后同花顺
[55:28] Well , that finishes me. 我输光了
[55:30] Don’t worry about it, pal . 朋友 别担心
[55:33] They wouldn’t have let you in if you weren’t a chump ! 不是呆瓜是进不来的
[55:35] Lombard will be joining you in a couple of minutes. 蓝柏几分钟后会加入你们
[55:38] Now, look here , Shaw 萧 听着
[55:39] I’ve had enough of this game 我对这场牌局
[55:40] and quite enough of this company. 跟你的忍耐力 已经到了极限
[55:43] Check me out, Clemens . 克里门 我不玩了
[55:45] I guess that just leaves the three of us. 看来只剩下我们三个人了
[55:48] Yes , Mr. Shaw. that just leaves us three. 不错 萧先生 只剩我们三个
[55:52] Mr. Clayton , I think we should take a break for five minutes. 克莱顿先生 不如先休息5分钟吧
[55:55] Tempers seem to be running a little high . 这里的温度开始升高了
[55:58] Oh , come on , Linneman , 别这样
[55:59] I was just starting to do good . 我才刚开始走运
[56:12] Stack me a cooler, Floyd . Oh , come on , Doyle . 给我一副扑克牌
[56:14] We’ll be in the station in another hour. 再一个钟头就到站了
[56:16] The other guys are the losers. You’re still okay. 另一个家伙更惨 你的情况还算不错
[56:18] Fix me a deck. Threes and nines. 帮我弄一副只有3和9的牌
[56:19] I’ll cut it in on Clayton’s deal . 我会在克莱顿发牌时换牌
[56:21] What do you want Clayton to get? 你希望克莱顿拿到什么牌
[56:22] Nothing . I want him out of there early. 烂牌 我要他快点出局
[56:24] I’m gonna bust that bastard bookie in one play. 好让我赢光那家伙的钱
[56:32] $400 to you , Mr. Jameson . You’re even . 詹姆森先生 这里是四百元 你没输没赢
[56:34] Well , just wasn’t my night. 今天运气不佳
[56:53] I need it. 喔!我缺这张
[56:55] You know what time we get in? No, I don’t. 你记得我们几点到的吗 我不知道
[56:58] Hey, where’s your ante? 喂!你的赌金呢
[57:08] Every time I had anything , he stayed in front of me. 每次我手上有好牌 半路就会杀出他这个程咬金
[57:35] $500 . 五百
[57:39] Your $500 . $ 1 , 000 . 跟你五百 一共一千
[57:43] I’ll fold . 我盖牌
[57:47] I’ll play. 我跟
[57:50] Cards? 几张牌
[57:53] Two . 两张
[57:59] Three. 三张
[58:29] $500 . 五百
[58:33] Your $500 and $ 1 , 000 . 跟你五百 一共一千
[58:44] Your $ 1 , 000 . I’ll raise you $2, 000 . 跟你一千 我再加两千
[58:52] Your $2, 000 . 跟你两千
[58:58] Mr. Clemens , 克里门先生
[59:00] give me $ 1 0 , 000 more . 另外给我一万
[59:48] I’ll call . 开牌
[59:51] Four nines. 四条9
[1:00:03] Four Jacks. 四条11
[1:00:15] You owe me $ 1 5 , 000 , pal . 朋友 你欠我一万五
[1:00:32] Must’ve left my wallet in my room . 我把皮夹忘记在房间里
[1:00:34] Don’t hand me any of that crap ! 废话少说
[1:00:36] When you come to a game like this, you bring your money! 哪有人赌钱不带现金的
[1:00:38] How do I know you won’t take a powder? 我怎么晓得你不是想脚底抹油
[1:00:40] No, no, no, no, no, now. . . 不 不 不
[1:00:41] All right, I’ll tell you what I’ll do. 让我告诉你我打算怎么做
[1:00:42] I’ll send a boy around to your room in five minutes. 5分钟后 我会叫我的手下到你房间
[1:00:45] You better have the money 你最好准备好钱
[1:00:46] or it’s gonna be all around Chicago that you welched . 否则 全芝加哥都会知道你赖帐
[1:00:48] You won’t be able to get a game of jacks ! 你永远别想再玩扑克牌
[1:00:51] Cash me in for the rest of these bums. 把其他都换成现金
[1:01:09] You’re on , kid . 该你了 小鬼
[1:01:12] But I can tell you , it’s a hard act to follow. 最好先有心理准备 他很棘手
[1:01:14] How did it go? 进行的如何
[1:01:15] We got working money. 我们的活动经费搞定了
[1:01:17] Hey? Yeah? 嘿 是的
[1:01:19] He’s steamin’ . 他很愤怒
[1:01:20] Yeah . 没错
[1:01:21] Watch yourself. 自己小心
[1:01:31] Doyle, I know I gave him four threes ! 德利 我确定我给他四个3
[1:01:34] He had to make a switch ! 他一定有换牌
[1:01:35] We can’t let him get away with that. 我们绝不能放过他
[1:01:37] What was l supposed to do? 我又能怎样
[1:01:38] Call him for cheating better than me in front of the others? 承认他骗术比我高明
[1:02:00] Name’s Kelly. Shaw sent me . 我叫凯利 是萧派我来的
[1:02:10] Your boss is quite a card player, Mr. Kelly. 你老板是玩牌高手 凯利先生
[1:02:12] How does he do it? 他是如何办到的
[1:02:14] He cheats. 他动手脚
[1:02:18] Well , in that case, I’ll keep my money, 既然如此 我不会给他钱
[1:02:19] and we’ll just have another game. 而且得再安排一次比赛
[1:02:21] You don’t have any to keep . 你根本就没钱了
[1:02:27] Here’s your wallet. 这是你的皮夹
[1:02:28] He hired a dame to take it from you . 他雇了一个扒手偷它
[1:02:31] Shaw’s been planning to beat your game for months. 萧计划了几个月 要在比赛中赢你
[1:02:33] He’s been waiting for you to cheat him so he could clip you . 他就等你骗他 然后再整你
[1:02:37] Who do you think you’re talking to, errand boy? 跑腿的 你在跟谁说话
[1:02:39] Nobody sets me up ! 没人能骗到我
[1:02:41] Take him back to the baggage room ! 把他弄到行李房
[1:02:42] Put one in his ear! 然后再干掉他
[1:02:43] There were four witnesses at that table ! 牌桌上有四个目击证人
[1:02:45] Then go back, get that other goddamn son of a bitch 那就一不做二不休
[1:02:48] and we’ll dump them in the first tunnel we hit. 其他四个人也一块解决
[1:02:50] Doyle, we’ll be in the station in a few minutes ! 再几分钟我们便到站了
[1:02:52] It ain’t gonna look too good 你的债主离奇死亡
[1:02:53] you killing a guy you owe money to . 有点引人非议
[1:02:56] There’s better ways of taking him down . 有更好的方法可以整他
[1:03:02] What do you think Shaw would do to me 要是萧知道我跟你们说这些
[1:03:04] if he knew I was telling you this? 我就死定了
[1:03:09] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:13] Why the rat? 为何要背叛他
[1:03:20] I want to take over his operation , 我想取代他
[1:03:22] and I need you to help me break him . 但需要你帮忙打垮他
[1:03:32] Where’s my money? 我的钱呢
[1:03:33] Shaw’s got it. 萧拿走了
[1:03:34] How the hell could I ask him for it back? 我没法把钱讨回来
[1:03:39] We’re pulling in . 我们到站了
[1:03:47] I’m giving you a lift home. 我送你回家
[1:03:50] I was supposed to go with Shaw. 我得和萧一块走
[1:03:52] Explain it to him somehow. 找个理由向他解释
[1:03:53] Yeah , but he’s expecting me. 可是他在等我
[1:03:54] I’m giving you a lift home. 我送你回去
[1:03:57] You follow? 你来吗
[1:04:02] Yeah , sure . Sure thing . 是 当然 当然没问题
[1:04:29] What makes you think you can beat him? 你凭什么打败他
[1:04:31] I’ve been planning this for two years. 我已经了计划两年
[1:04:33] I know his organization backwards and forwards. 组织里里外外 我最了解
[1:04:35] And I need somebody who’s respectable but not completely legit. 我需要一位受人尊敬 不过偶尔也会违法的人
[1:04:38] I’m a banker, Kelly. That’s legit in this state. 凯利 我是个银行家 这是黑道漂白的最佳掩护
[1:04:40] All you gotta do is put down a bet for me at Shaw’s place . 你只要替我在萧的赌场下注
[1:04:43] I’ll do the rest. I’ll supply the money. 其余的我会搞定 钱和
[1:04:45] I’ll supply the information . 资料由我来提供
[1:04:46] What about the money you come to collect? Won’t he miss it? 那些你本来该收的帐呢
[1:04:49] I’ll tell him you paid it. 我会告诉他 你付了
[1:04:50] I keep his books. He trusts me. 帐目由我经手 他信任我
[1:04:51] lf you help me, I’ll pay you back the money he stole out of my own pocket. 如果你帮我 我会自己拿钱 帖补你的损失
[1:04:55] It’s worth that much to you? 这值得你这么做吗
[1:04:56] Yeah . 当然
[1:04:58] Oh , yeah . Maybe a couple of million . 绝对值得 还可以再赚个几百万
[1:05:08] Where do you come from , Kelly? 凯利 你从哪来
[1:05:11] From the East Side of New York. A place called Five Points. 纽约东部的贫民区
[1:05:15] But I got out of there. 很幸运我离开了那里
[1:05:16] Out and up , huh? 离开那里往上爬 是吧
[1:05:20] Hey, Floyd , 喂!弗洛伊
[1:05:21] I’m gonna have to keep you away from this guy. 你得离这家伙远一点
[1:05:24] You’re liable to get ideas. 你必须为自己的主意负责
[1:05:44] I’ll be at Klein’s Drug Store 有兴趣的话 1点半
[1:05:45] 660 South Marshall at 1 : 30 , if you’re interested . 我会在克莱的药局 地址在660马薛南路
[1:05:50] lf I’m not there by 1 :45 , I’m not coming . 如果1点45分没见到我 就表示我不来了
[1:07:06] Hey, Hooker. Hey, Ed . 虎克 艾德
[1:07:07] How did it go? Jake. 进行的如何 令人满意
[1:07:12] Everything go okay? 一切都没问题
[1:07:13] Yeah , sure. Hell , easy. 当然罗!易如反掌
[1:07:25] No sign of trouble, huh? 有任何状况出现吗
[1:07:26] No. 没有
[1:07:27] What about Lonnegan? 隆根呢
[1:07:28] I gave him the breakdown , just like you said . 我照你教的 分析给他听
[1:07:30] And? 然后呢
[1:07:31] He’s good . He threatened to kill me. 他居然威胁要杀我
[1:07:33] Hell , kid , if they don’t do that, 他们如果想杀你
[1:07:35] you know you’re not getting to them . 就表示他们上钩了
[1:07:55] Hello, Doyle. 哈罗!德利
[1:07:57] All right, Riley, what the hell happened? 怎么了?怀利 到底出了什么事
[1:08:00] We missed him . 让他逃跑了
[1:08:02] Whoever he is, he made a fool out of you . 不管他是谁 他的确把你耍得团团转
[1:08:04] There wasn’t no way he could’ve known we was in that room . 他不可能知道 我们在那个房间里
[1:08:07] Somebody must’ve wised him up . 一定有人教他
[1:08:09] What does Cole say about that? 柯尔怎么说
[1:08:12] I don’t know. He took it hard . 我不知道 他很沮丧
[1:08:14] Get out of here , Riley. 给我滚出去 怀利
[1:08:16] Put Salino onto it. 叫萨利诺去查
[1:08:19] Salino? Why waste our best people on a small-time job? 萨利诺 这未免太小题大作了吧
[1:08:23] This is a nickel-and-dime grifter we’re after, Doyle. 德利 这个骗子只是个小角色
[1:08:25] They’ll get him next time. 他们下次一定会抓到他
[1:08:26] They had their chance. 他们搞砸了
[1:08:27] All they did was shoot up a neighborhood , 他们只会打草惊蛇
[1:08:29] make a lot of noise, wake up a few cops. 惊动警察而已
[1:08:31] Yeah , but that was– I told you to put Salino onto it. 我要你让萨利诺去处理
[1:08:34] It may take a little more time, 可能会多花些时间
[1:08:35] but there won’t be any holes. 但至少不会有破绽
[1:08:37] Tell Cole I wanna see him when he comes in . 告诉柯尔 进来时要来见我
[1:08:39] Well , he won’t be coming in , 事情办砸了
[1:08:41] not to get bounced off a job , anyway. 他没脸回来
[1:08:43] This is Salino’s job , Vince . 文斯 这是萨利诺的工作
[1:08:46] Cole wants to muscle in on it, that’s his business. 他不肯放手是他家的事
[1:08:48] But he’s breaking the rules and Salino won’t like it. 不过 萨利诺 一定不高兴他坏了规矩
[1:08:51] Now, get me the books. 现在 把帐本给我
[1:09:32] Joe, those odds on the third race are wrong . 第三场的赌注不对
[1:09:35] Just a minute. I’ll get them for you . 等一下 我马上拿来
[1:09:38] Don’t worry so much , lad . You’re gonna be all right. 别担心 一切都会没事
[1:09:42] Just stay to the back the first time around . 一开始先躲在后面
[1:09:47] Put a little of this on your nose. 涂一些在你的鼻子上
[1:10:33] Kelly? 凯利
[1:10:40] You should always look to the back, kid . 小鬼 你要时常注意身后
[1:10:42] I was afraid you wasn’t gonna show. 我以为你不来了
[1:10:44] We haven’t got much time. 我们没有太多时间
[1:10:45] Get on with it, then . 继续说下去
[1:10:48] Sometime after 2: 00 大概在2点以后
[1:10:50] a guy’s gonna call on that phone there 有人会打电话进来
[1:10:52] and give you the name of a horse. 告诉你一个马名
[1:10:55] All you got to do is take this $2, 000 你只要拿着这两千块
[1:10:56] across the street and down the alley 到对街
[1:10:58] to Shaw’s place , and bet it on that pony. 去萧的地方赌那匹马
[1:11:00] There’s nothing to it. 就这么简单
[1:11:02] But don’t take too much time. 别等太久
[1:11:03] We’ve only got three or four minutes after you get the call . 接电话后 只剩3 4分钟
[1:11:06] You’ll not break him with a $2, 000 bet. 两千块的赌注 对他没太大影响
[1:11:09] This is just a test. The big one comes later. 这只是试验 真正的好戏还在后头
[1:11:11] But be careful with that. That’s all I got. 小心点 这是我所有的钱
[1:11:13] And you were gonna pay me back out of your own pocket? 我以为你要自掏腰包还我钱
[1:11:15] I am . After the race. 我会 等到赌完以后
[1:11:19] I got to get back before Shaw misses me . 我得赶回去 免的被萧发现
[1:11:21] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:12:19] Yeah? Go ahead . 喂 说吧
[1:12:21] The horse is Blue Note to win. 赌 蓝纸条 赢
[1:12:23] Fourth race at Narragansett. 奈拉甘赛特马场的第四场
[1:12:25] Got it. 知道了
[1:12:48] Yeah? 喂!
[1:12:49] Blue Note to win 蓝纸条赢
[1:12:51] in the fourth race at Narragansett. 奈拉甘赛特 第四场
[1:13:29] Turning for home , it’s Lady Scout by a length . 女童军领先速度女皇一个马身
[1:13:32] Speed Queen a half, Lady Trust and Miss Petrina. 速度女皇超前信赖女士 和派翠娜小姐半个马身
[1:13:35] lnto the stretch , it’s Lady Scout ahead , 形成拉锯战 女童军领先速度女皇
[1:13:37] Speed Queen a half. 半个马身
[1:13:39] And at the wire , it’s Speed Queen the winner! 到了终点线 最后是速度女皇获胜
[1:13:42] Lady Scout placed and Miss Petrina showed. 女童军第二 跟着是派翠娜小姐
[1:13:45] Post numbers two , five , and one. 公布号码 2 5和1
[1:13:48] Taking off at 23. 在23号闸门 起跑
[1:13:51] Look at that. 快看
[1:13:54] He’s got his apes with him . 他还带着那只猩猩
[1:13:57] Yeah , we’re gonna have to do something about that. 我们必须想办法对付
[1:14:01] Bubblesome is 1 0 , Beefsteak, 7 . . . 泡泡是一赔十 牛排是一赔七
[1:14:05] Vote Boy , 6 , Kerry Patch , 1 2. 选票男孩是一赔六 斑点凯瑞是一赔十二
[1:14:08] and Blue Note is 7-1 . 蓝纸条是一赔七
[1:14:11] This is your last call for the third race at Lincoln Fields. 林肯赛马场 第三场最后下注的机会
[1:14:15] They”re going to the post. 他们去起跑点了
[1:14:16] You may still wager. . . There he goes. 想下注的请快
[1:14:18] . . . if you hurry . 好戏上场了
[1:14:23] At Detroit, the winner, Speed Queen , paid $7 . 20 底特律的比赛 速度皇后获胜 第一名付7块2
[1:14:27] $4 . 60 and $3 .40. 第二付4块6 第三付3块4
[1:14:28] Lady Scout, $7 .40. 女童军第二名付7块4
[1:14:31] Miss Petrina paid $4 . 派翠娜小姐付4块钱
[1:14:34] Last flash at Narragansett. 奈拉甘斯特的闪电女士
[1:14:36] Lady Higloss, 6-5. 席格斯小姐是五赔六
[1:14:41] I’d think you’d get tired of losing , Harrigan . 哈瑞根 你应该输到烦了吧
[1:14:43] Thank you , Mr. Willis. 威廉先生 谢谢你
[1:14:46] Blue Note, 蓝纸条
[1:14:48] $2, 000 to win , fourth race , Narragansett. 两千块独赢 奈拉甘斯特马场 第四场比赛
[1:14:51] Make sure you see the cash , Eddie. 艾迪 确定你看到现金才行
[1:14:53] He’s got a name for betting money he doesn’t have. 他赌博喜欢不带钱
[1:14:55] We”ll give you the results on that one in a minute. 结果马上就揭晓
[1:14:58] Ladies and gentlemen , this is Arnold Rowe , 各位先生 各位女士 我是阿诺罗威
[1:15:00] your caller for the fourth race. 第四场比赛 请快下注
[1:15:02] The mile and one-sixteenth Mansfield handicap 罗德岛上的奈拉甘斯特公园
[1:15:04] at Narragansett Park, Rhode lsland. 长1 16英哩的障碍赛马
[1:15:06] $1 3 ,000 added , 3-year-olds and up. 三岁以上的马龄 获胜可得1万3千元
[1:15:10] The flag is up, and they”re off and running. 开始了 它们往前奋斗冲刺
[1:15:14] It’s Bubblesome going to the front, 泡泡领先在前
[1:15:16] followed by Lady Higloss, 席格斯女士第二
[1:15:17] Vote Boy, Chancing, Beefsteak, Kerry Patch 其他依序为选票男孩 命运 牛排 斑点凯瑞
[1:15:19] and Blue Note trails the field. 蓝纸条垫后
[1:15:21] Around the clubhouse turn , it’s Bubblesome ahead, 经过一圈之后 目前是泡泡领先
[1:15:24] Chancing a half, Lady Higloss by one 超前命运半个马身 超过席格斯女士一个马身
[1:15:26] followed by Vote Boy , Beefsteak, 紧跟在后的是选票男孩 牛排
[1:15:28] Kerry Patch and Blue Note. 斑点凯瑞和蓝纸条
[1:15:30] lnto the second turn , it’s Chancing by a length . 第二圈是命运领先一个马身
[1:15:32] Lady Higloss driving on the rail and Vote Boy 席格斯女十紧追在后 再来是选票男孩
[1:15:34] followed by Bubblesome , Beefsteak, Kerry Patch and Blue Note. 后面是泡泡 牛排 斑点凯瑞和蓝纸条
[1:15:37] Come on , Chancing ! 命运 快跑啊
[1:15:39] Lady Higloss a half, Vote Boy by one. 席格斯女士领先选票男孩 一个马身
[1:15:42] That Lady Higloss is a hell of a finisher. 席格斯女士在拼命冲刺
[1:15:44] Chancing’s gonna have to open up a little more on her. 命运必须展现实力
[1:15:48] Know anything about a horse named Blue Note? 听过一匹叫蓝纸条的马吗
[1:15:50] Nah , nah , he never done much . 它没赛过几次
[1:15:52] Probably in there just to round out the field . 可能只是来充场面的
[1:15:54] Chancing’s where you want to have your money. 要想赢 就得赌命运
[1:16:00] Great tip you handed me, kid . 小鬼 你给的是什么消息啊
[1:16:03] Just give him time. 耐心点
[1:16:04] Chancing by one . 命运领先一个马身
[1:16:05] And here comes Blue Note , driving on the outside! 蓝纸条自外道切入
[1:16:07] Nice work, Erie. He loves you . 艾瑞 做的好!他爱你
[1:16:09] He’s third! 它第三
[1:16:10] Chancing is shortening stride , 命运被追上了
[1:16:12] and now it”s Lady Higloss and Blue Note. 现在是席格斯女士和蓝纸条
[1:16:14] They”re head to head. They”re neck to neck. 它们现在并驾齐驱
[1:16:16] It”s Lady Higloss, Blue Note. 是席格斯女士跟蓝纸条
[1:16:18] Lady Higloss, Blue Note. 席格斯女士和蓝纸条
[1:16:20] And Blue Note wins it by a nose! 蓝纸条领先一个马鼻 因而险胜
[1:16:23] Lady Higloss is second by three , 席格斯女士第二
[1:16:25] and Chancing is third by one . 命运第三
[1:16:28] Who in the blazes is Blue Note? 哪一匹是蓝纸条?
[1:16:31] The winner, Blue Note , paid $1 6, $9 .40 and $6. 蓝纸条获胜付16元 第二付9块4 第三付6块
[1:16:35] So you want to have your money on Chancing , huh? 你想买命运赢不是吗
[1:16:39] Chancing paid $3 . 80. 命运付3块8
[1:16:42] Time for the mile and one-sixteenth. 1 16英哩比赛的结果 第一局是1分44秒
[1:16:54] They”re going to the gate at Belmont. 它们要前往贝蒙特的闸门
[1:16:56] And here are the late odds. 这是最新下注的情形
[1:16:58] Both those garbage men belong to you? 这些垃圾是你的吗
[1:17:01] Well , get them out of here and don’t bring ’em back. 叫他们滚出去 别再进来
[1:17:03] This is a class joint. 这可是个高级场所
[1:17:05] Hey, you ! Kelly! 喂!凯利
[1:17:07] Yes, sir? 是的 先生
[1:17:08] Run those bums out of here. 把这几个家伙赶出去
[1:17:11] U h , M-Mr. Shaw, could l– 萧先生 我能不能
[1:17:13] Don’t give me any of your lip , kid . 别跟我耍嘴皮
[1:17:16] Now, run ’em out of here. 立刻把他们踢出去
[1:17:18] The winner is Panic Relief. 镇静剂获胜
[1:17:20] Barbara A is second. . . 芭芭拉跑第二
[1:17:24] Time for the three-quarter mile: 第四局 0 75英哩的时间
[1:17:26] 1 : 1 1 .4 . 是1分11秒
[1:17:28] The winner, Panic Relief, paid $1 2.40 镇静剂获胜 第一名付12块4
[1:17:31] $8. 20 and $5. 第二付8块2 第三付5块钱
[1:17:33] Barbara A, $6. 20 and $4 . 芭芭拉跑第二 付6块2 第三付4块钱
[1:17:37] Wilder paid $4 . 迷路跑第三 付4块钱
[1:17:40] They”re at the post at Belmont at 38. 成绩公布在 贝蒙特的38号计分板上
[1:17:43] We”re waiting on one. I’ll call Belmont next. 我们在等第一局的结果 我要开始报告下场比赛
[1:17:47] That’s it, fellas ! 好了 成功了
[1:17:53] I want to repeat that– 我要重复一下
[1:17:55] All right, J .J . JJ 够了
[1:18:01] What do you say, pal? 朋友 你好吗
[1:18:13] Yeah? 怎样
[1:18:19] He’s on his way. 他上来了
[1:18:35] Hi , Mutt. 嗨!姆特
[1:18:38] Say, Jeff. 杰夫 你好啊
[1:18:41] Well , what’d I tell you? 我就说吧
[1:18:42] You got lucky once. That’s not enough . 你是运气好 靠运气是没用的
[1:18:44] Oh . Lucky, hell . I can do it every time. 运气好个屁 我屡试不爽
[1:18:46] Why don’t you then? 那为何不赢给我们看
[1:18:47] ‘Cause it’s better to do it all at once. 最好能见好就收
[1:18:51] We’re gonna put down $400 , 000 next week. 下星期 我们要下注四十万
[1:18:53] At 5-1 odds, that’s $2 million . 机率是一赔五 也就是两百万
[1:18:55] Twenty percent of that is yours if you stick with it. 你能拿百分之二十
[1:18:58] Got a system , Kelly? 凯利 你有靠山吗
[1:19:00] No. You can still lose with a system . 不 有靠山也有可能输
[1:19:03] You’re past-posting , aren’t you? 你是利用晚公布的方式 对吧
[1:19:09] Could be . 可能是
[1:19:11] How? 如何办到的
[1:19:13] You’re gonna stay in? 要算你一份吗
[1:19:15] Not until I get some answers. 等我听完再决定
[1:19:21] I got a partner downtown . 我有个合伙人在市中心
[1:19:24] And he runs the central office of the Western U nion . 他在电报公司的总公司做事
[1:19:26] Now, race results from all over the country come in there 全国的跑马结果
[1:19:28] and go across his desk to the bookies. 都会经过他的手 再传给那些庄家
[1:19:31] Now, all he does is hold them up for a couple of minutes 他只需先透露比赛结果给我
[1:19:33] till he can call us, get a bet down on the winner. 等我下好注后
[1:19:36] Then he releases the results to the bookies. 再把比赛结果 传给赌马站的庄家
[1:19:38] We clean up on a race that’s already been run . Now, you can’t miss. 我们预先知道比赛结果 这样绝对万无一失
[1:19:41] Unless the Western Union dicks get a hold of it. 除非电报公司查出来
[1:19:52] You got the $400 , 000 yet? 你有四十万吗
[1:19:54] No, not yet, but. . . 还没有 不过
[1:19:57] Hey, there’s only $ 1 , 000 here . 这里只有一千
[1:19:59] Make another bet tomorrow. 明天再试一次
[1:20:01] What the hell is this? Where’s my money? 我的钱呢?
[1:20:02] I got $ 1 6 , 000 coming . 我赢了一万六
[1:20:04] You owe me $ 1 5 , 000 already. 你欠我一万五千块
[1:20:05] Besides, if your setup’s as good as you say, there’s plenty more to come. 如果真像你说这么利害 以后好处还多着呢
[1:20:08] I decide when to place the bets ! 由我决定何时下注
[1:20:09] Not if you want me to keep making them for you . 除非你不想跟我合伙
[1:20:11] I gotta talk to my partner. 我得先跟我的合伙人谈谈
[1:20:13] We can’t afford to expose too much . 透露太多内情是会惹来麻烦的
[1:20:15] I’ll talk to him myself. No ! 我要亲自跟他谈 不行
[1:20:16] You’ve been waiting a long time for this, Kelly. 这机会是你期待以久的
[1:20:19] Don’t ruin it for yourself. 别亲手搞砸了它
[1:20:20] I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 3: 00 . 我明天三点来接你
[1:20:22] You follow? 听懂了吗
[1:20:58] Twist, I told him the tale, but he didn’t go for it. 托斯 我告诉他这个故事 但他并不相信
[1:21:00] He wants to see my partner tomorrow at 3: 00 . 他明天三点想要见我的合伙人
[1:21:02] 3: 00? Yeah. 三点 是啊
[1:21:04] No, we’ll never get a telegraph store set up by then . 没时间架设一间电报室了
[1:21:06] Any chance of talking him out of it? 能不能说服他别去
[1:21:07] None. I would’ve stalled him , but I didn’t have many friends in the room . 不可能 我尽量拖一下 但我没办法
[1:21:11] Yeah . Well , all right, we’ll have to play him on the fly. 好吧 只得赶快借个地方
[1:21:13] I’ll get Eddie looking for a place. 我叫艾迪去找地点
[1:21:15] Let me know when you got something. 有消息告诉我一声
[1:21:16] Sure thing , tootsie . 没问题 小姐
[1:21:19] All right, Hooker! 逮到你了 虎克
[1:21:29] Stop him ! 拦住他
[1:22:41] Hooker! Hooker! 虎克 虎克
[1:22:44] I’ll get you , you rat! 我一定会捉到你 这个混蛋
[1:22:47] Hooker! 虎克
[1:22:54] Why didn’t you tell me about Snyder before? 为何一开始 不告诉我斯奈德的事
[1:22:56] I thought I’d lost him . 我以为甩掉他了
[1:22:58] Well , you found him again . 找到他
[1:22:59] And we’re gonna have to do something about it. 我们必须想办法对付他
[1:23:01] What else haven’t you been telling me? 还有什么没告诉我的
[1:23:03] Nothing . That’s all there is. 没了 就这样
[1:23:05] Hold still . 别动
[1:23:07] Why did you move out of your room? 你为什么搬出你的房间
[1:23:10] It was too noisy. 那里太吵了
[1:23:12] You can’t play your friends like marks, Hooker. 虎克 你必须诚心对待朋友
[1:23:16] You know how easy it would be 你知道隆根的手下
[1:23:17] for one of Lonnegan’s guys to get you? 很容易就能找到你
[1:23:18] Henry, all we need is a couple of days 我们只需要几天的时间
[1:23:20] and we can get the son of a bitch and nail him . 就能把这个狗娘养的 整得死去活来
[1:23:24] You just won’t learn , will you? 你就是学不会 对吧
[1:23:26] I come in here, I teach you stuff 我特地来教你这些
[1:23:27] that maybe five guys in the world know. 难得一见的绝技
[1:23:29] Stuff most grifters couldn’t do even if they knew it. 其中很多是一般老千 能力所不及的
[1:23:31] All you want to do is run down a bullet. 可是你一心一意只想报仇
[1:23:33] I’m asking a couple of days, that’s all . 我只要求几天的时间
[1:23:35] I can stay clear that long ! 我保证在这段期间 不会出状况
[1:23:39] Christ, they’ll probably miss you and hit me. 老天爷 我真的会被害死
[1:24:21] What will you have? 要点些什么
[1:24:24] Give me the, uh , blue plate special . 给我蓝碟子特餐
[1:24:26] One blue plate special . 一个蓝碟子特餐
[1:24:59] You’re done? 吃完了吗
[1:25:00] Yeah . 是啊!
[1:25:01] Guess I should’ve had the meat loaf. 早知道就叫肉饼
[1:25:03] It isn’t any better. 反正都一样难吃
[1:25:08] Hey, where’s June? 琼跑哪去了
[1:25:10] She quit. 她不干了
[1:25:11] I’m filling in for her a couple of days 我先来代班几天
[1:25:13] until I can get a train out of here. 直到我有能力搭火车 离开此地为止
[1:25:15] Yeah? Where are you going? 是吗?你要去哪
[1:25:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:25:18] Depends on what train I get on . 得看搭上那班火车再说
[1:25:26] Keep it. 别找了
[1:25:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:25:45] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:26:09] Excuse me, ma’am , but we’re looking for Mr. , uh . . . 对不起 小姐 我们在找一个
[1:26:12] Harmon . Uh , Mr. Harmon’s office. 赫曼 赫曼先生的办公室
[1:26:14] Mr. Harmon? 赫曼先生?
[1:26:15] Yeah . 对啊!
[1:26:17] Got a work order here for a painting job . 我们是来粉刷房间的
[1:26:18] For Mr. Harmon’s office? 是赫曼先生的办公室吗
[1:26:20] That’s right, ma’am . 是的 小姐
[1:26:21] Well , uh , hold on . Just a second . 请等一下
[1:26:38] Hiya. 你好啊
[1:26:40] Where to? 上哪去
[1:26:41] 110 South Wabash . 华许南路110号
[1:26:43] 110 South Wabash . Get going . 华许南路110号 走吧
[1:26:48] What happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了
[1:26:49] Uh , got into a fight with a raggle down on 13th . 在13街跟一个妓女打了起来
[1:26:53] Cut me with her ring . 被她的戒指刮伤的
[1:26:55] You ought to lay off the skirts. 你该离女人远一点
[1:26:57] You don’t find any of my boys 我的手下
[1:26:58] messing around with that kind of trash . 从来不和那些垃圾鬼混
[1:27:10] Brigham signed it, all right. 的确是赫曼签的
[1:27:12] I can’t understand why he didn’t tell me. 真搞不懂 他为什么不告诉我
[1:27:13] Ah , he’s like all ’em supervisors. 哎呀!他跟其他上司没有两样
[1:27:16] They think they’re too good for regular people. 总以为自己高人一等
[1:27:18] He says he was in here a while ago and the place was a mess. 他上次来时 觉得这里乱七八糟
[1:27:20] We’ll hurry so we don’t keep you out too long . 我们会尽量快一点 你们就不用在外面等太久
[1:27:22] Well , why can’t I work with you in here? 为何不能留在办公室里工作
[1:27:24] Look, pal , we got to cover the floor, the furniture, 我们必需盖住家具和地板
[1:27:27] so we don’t spill on nothin’ . 才不会弄脏任何东西
[1:27:28] Now, if you want to sit in here with a tarp 如果你不介意头上罩一块布
[1:27:30] over your head , you’re welcome to it. 欢迎你们留下来工作
[1:27:31] All right. How long will you be? 要多久时间
[1:27:33] Oh , an hour or two at the most. It’s a small job . 大概一 两个小时 就能够搞定
[1:28:22] We’ll go in the side door here. 我们从边门进去吧
[1:28:36] Hiya, Les. 嗨!雷西
[1:28:37] Uh , Les, this is Doyle Lonnegan . 雷西 这位是隆根先生
[1:28:39] Mr. Lonnegan , this is Les Harmon . 这位是雷西赫曼
[1:28:41] How do you do, Mr. Lonnegan? 你好 隆根先生
[1:28:42] Could we , uh . . . What did you bring him here for? 你干嘛把他带到这来
[1:28:44] I thought it’d be a good idea for him to see the operation . 我想让他参观一下
[1:28:46] Kelly, I’m having the place painted . 我们不能在这儿谈
[1:28:48] We can’t talk in here now. Oh . 现在正好在粉刷房间
[1:28:50] Well , we’ll have to find someplace else. 我们换个地方谈
[1:28:52] Excuse me, Mr. Lonnegan . 不好意思 隆根先生
[1:28:59] Yeah , Miss Barnes, I’m going home a little early. 巴妮小姐 我得先走了
[1:29:01] Look, if there are any calls, 如果有人打电话找我
[1:29:03] tell them they can reach me here tomorrow morning. Thank you . 叫他们明天早上再打来
[1:29:07] Mr. Lonnegan? 隆根先生
[1:29:42] I want to see it one more time. 我要再看一次
[1:29:43] I can’t do it. 办不到
[1:29:45] We got telegraph inspectors everywhere. 到处都有电报督察
[1:29:46] One more time won’t make a difference. 再搞一次不会怎样吧
[1:29:48] We got $400 , 000 coming in from the coast next week. 下礼拜有人会从东岸 汇四十万来
[1:29:51] You wanna risk that on a lousy $ 1 5 , 000? 你不会为了这一万五 坏了我的大事吧
[1:29:54] lf it works again tomorrow, I’ll finance the whole thing . 如果明天一切顺利 我就愿意赞助你们
[1:29:57] $500 , 000 . 60-40 , we split. 五十万元 我们六四分帐
[1:30:00] What are you talking . . . I told you , we’ve already got a guy. 你在说什么 我们已经有赞助人了
[1:30:03] He’s gonna give us half. What am I supposed to say to him? 他愿意跟我们五五分帐 我现在如何跟人家交待
[1:30:05] Say to him what you want. 随便找个理由打发他
[1:30:08] What I know about your operation , if I were you 我现在已经知道你们的内幕
[1:30:10] I’d be worried about making me happy. 你最好别惹我生气
[1:30:12] He’s right, Les. Your guy says a week. 他说的对 你怎么知道
[1:30:14] How do we know it won’t be a month? 你的赞助人开的不是空头支票
[1:30:15] Lonnegan here is a banker. 隆根先生是银行家
[1:30:16] He can get the money without any questions asked . 他有的是钱
[1:30:18] But we can’t keep going into Shaw’s place 我们不能 总是去萧的地盘上中小奖
[1:30:20] and cleaning up on long shots. He’s bound to get wise. 迟早会被他发现的
[1:30:22] All right. We’ll go for short odds. 好吧 那这次赢个大奖
[1:30:25] But it’s still– 但是这
[1:30:26] You follow? 听懂了吗
[1:30:48] You Lt. William Snyder? 你是威廉斯奈德警官吗
[1:30:52] I don’t know. What’s up? 我不知道 干嘛
[1:30:54] FBI . 联邦调查局
[1:30:57] Special Agent Polk would like a few words with you . 伯克探员想跟你说几句话
[1:30:59] You got a couple of minutes? 有空吗
[1:31:01] Yeah , sure. 当然
[1:31:30] No, no, no. It’s got to be south of the river. 不 不 不 一定在河的南面
[1:31:33] Probably this section in here. 也许这一带
[1:31:34] 31st, 39th , Morgan and Halstead . 31街 39街 摩根街和赫斯提街
[1:31:37] Now, that’s this section here. 就是这里
[1:31:41] Now, let’s break it into two sections along 35th . 沿着35街把它分成两部分
[1:31:46] What is this? I got work to do. 你们在搞什么啊 我还有工作要做
[1:31:49] Sit down and shut up , will you? 闭嘴 给我坐下
[1:31:52] Try not to live up to all my expectations. 别惹我生气
[1:31:55] Take two men with you . work your way south 带两个人去
[1:31:57] from 31st to 35th , Morgan and Halstead . 在31到35街 摩根街 和赫斯提街
[1:32:00] Go into every place and let me know what you find . 这一带好好查查 一有发现 马上告诉我
[1:32:10] We’ve been told you know a hustle artist 我们听说你认识一个
[1:32:11] named Johnny Hooker. 叫强尼虎克的老千
[1:32:14] You know him or don’t you? 你认不认识他
[1:32:15] Yeah , but I don’t know where he is. 认识 但我不知道他在哪
[1:32:17] Well , we do. 我们知道他的下落
[1:32:18] He’s chumming around with a big “C” 他与大老千
[1:32:20] named Henry Gondorff. 康夫过从甚密
[1:32:22] Ring any bells? 有没有印象?
[1:32:24] Sure . Every bunco man in the country knows Gondorff. 全国的警察都久仰他大名
[1:32:26] Well , there’s word he’s gonna run a con 听说他在
[1:32:28] on the South Side here . 南区诈骗
[1:32:30] We’ve got a year-old Florida warrant on him , 我有佛州的通缉令
[1:32:32] but it’s a thin beef. 但不足以将他定罪
[1:32:33] He can beat it in court unless we catch him cold . 除非能人赃并获 否则他可以轻易的逍遥法外
[1:32:37] All we want you to do is pick up Hooker for us. 只要你替我把虎克抓来
[1:32:40] Why don’t you pick him up yourself? 为什么你们自己不去抓
[1:32:43] Because if word gets out that the feds are in on it, 康夫要是知道调查局来了
[1:32:45] Gondorff will fold up the whole thing . 一定会马上落跑
[1:32:47] Wouldn’t that be too bad? 那不是太可惜了
[1:32:49] Then you’d have to move out of this nice office 那你就得搬出
[1:32:51] you’ve got here. 这个漂亮的办公室
[1:32:55] Don’t crack wise with me, flatfoot. 菜鸟 别跟我耍嘴皮
[1:32:58] I spent too much time in dumps like this 我花太多时间在这种地方
[1:33:00] eating Gondorff’s dust 吃康夫的闷亏
[1:33:01] while you guys in the bunco squads get rich 而警察却因为他的贿赂
[1:33:03] tipping him off! 大发横财
[1:33:04] That’s not gonna happen this time. 这次不会再历史重演
[1:33:07] We’re not gonna tell the police we’re here. 我们不会通知警方我们的行动
[1:33:10] You keep your mouth shut and do a job , 少罗唆 快点去做事
[1:33:12] there’ll be some reward bucks in it for you . 事成之后 会有奖金可拿
[1:33:15] And you better take it, 你最好和我们合作
[1:33:16] ’cause I can make you work for us without it. 因为我能逼你免费替我们做事
[1:33:20] What the hell good is Hooker to you? 虎克对你们有什么用
[1:33:22] He’s gonna set up Gondorff for us . 我们要利用他来捉康夫
[1:33:26] He’ll never do it. 他不会跟你们合作的
[1:33:27] I think he will . 他会的
[1:33:52] He’s there. Let’s get on it. 他来了 我们开始吧
[1:33:56] What’s the line on Exponent? 电报上怎么说
[1:33:57] Uh , 5-1 . 一赔五
[1:34:01] How’s it going? 进行的如何
[1:34:02] Ah , nothing yet. 还没着落
[1:34:04] I had a good one on the lead at Lincoln Fields, 本来林肯马场有匹马 看起来不错
[1:34:06] but he faded . 可惜输了
[1:34:07] Best we had the last hour was Love Potion 上一个钟头内 最好的 是洛金翰的
[1:34:09] at Rockingham and she was 5-1 . 爱之剂 一赔五
[1:34:12] All the long shots coming in today. 所有赔率大的马 今天都进场了
[1:34:15] Take 4-1 if you have to. 不得已时 就选一赔四
[1:34:17] Okay. 好
[1:34:21] You can forget the boodle, Eddie. 艾迪 不要用假钞了
[1:34:23] He could hit us for $ 1 5 , 000 at 4-1 . 一赔四 我们得给他一万五
[1:34:25] We can’t handle that. 我们没那么多钱
[1:34:26] We’ll give him the shut-out. 别让他下注
[1:34:27] Okay. 好
[1:34:29] Okay, Billie , here we go . 好啦!贝莉 我们开始吧
[1:34:32] At the wire, it’s Wrecking Crew, the winner by five. 马场上 救护队领先五个马身
[1:34:35] Black Mischief, second . Whichaway, third . 黑色风暴第二 飞翔第三
[1:34:39] Wrecking Crew was 3-1 . That’s our boy. 救护队是一赔三 就选它吧
[1:34:47] Henry? 亨利人呢
[1:34:52] Here we go, Henry. We got a 3-1 at Belmont. 贝蒙特马场的救护队是
[1:34:54] Wrecking Crew. 一赔三
[1:34:58] Yeah? 喂!
[1:35:04] Right. 好
[1:35:20] Yeah? 喂!
[1:35:21] ln the sixth race at Belmont. 贝蒙特马场的第六场比赛
[1:35:23] Wrecking Crew to win , Black Mischief to place 救护队独赢 黑色风暴第二
[1:35:26] Whichaway to show. 飞翔第三
[1:35:39] Wait here. 在这儿等我
[1:35:45] The winner, Time to Go , paid $7 先机获胜 第一名付7块钱
[1:35:47] $5.40 and $3 . 80. 第二付5块4 第三付3块8
[1:35:50] Joy Flag, $6 and $4 . 20. 第二名是乐旗 付6块钱 第三付4块2
[1:35:53] Readily paid $3 . 80 to show. 迅光第三 付3块8
[1:35:56] The weather”s threatening, but the track is fast 在新罕布夏州的沙林马场
[1:35:59] there in Salem , New Hampshire. 天公不作美 但场内活动热络
[1:36:03] Here”s a late jockey change 洛金翰马场第五场比赛
[1:36:04] there in the fifth at Rockingham. 刚才突然更换骑师
[1:36:06] R.C . Stark will ride ltsie-Bitsie. 史塔克骑小不点
[1:36:10] $5 , 000 on Black Mischief, across the board . 五千元压黑色风暴全赢
[1:36:13] The sixth at Belmont. 贝蒙特第六场
[1:36:17] Would you hurry it up there, please? 拜托你 快一点
[1:36:20] Wrecking Crew is 3-1 , Vale of Tears, 4 救护队是一赔三 4号眼泪
[1:36:24] Black Mischief, 5, Whichaway , 6 5号黑色风暴 6号飞翔
[1:36:27] Chief Yeoman , 1 2, Peerless Pal is 20. . . 12号叶门酋长 20号独行侠
[1:36:32] and Mariato is, uh , 40 . 40号是马里多
[1:36:34] And here we go for the sixth at Belmont. 现在是贝蒙特马场的第六局
[1:36:36] it’s five and a half furlongs. 这是场短程马赛
[1:36:37] They”re at the post. 骑师们已经就定位
[1:36:38] Now. The flag is up. 现在 比赛开始
[1:36:39] And they”re off! Belmont, $ 1 5 , 000 . 贝蒙特的第六局 一万五
[1:36:41] Excuse me, sir. We can’t take any bets once the race is started . 对不起 一开赛就不能下注了
[1:36:44] You can bet on another race if you care to. 你如果愿意的话 可以赌别场
[1:36:48] Going into the backstretch , it’s Wrecking Crew by two . 目前救护队领先两个马身
[1:36:51] Whichaway a half, Black Mischief 飞翔超前半个马身 黑色风暴
[1:36:52] and Vale of Tears driving on the outside. 眼泪紧跟在后
[1:36:54] Nothing , thank you . 不用了 谢谢
[1:36:56] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:36:57] I didn’t get the bet down in time. 我没来得及下注
[1:37:00] Jesus ! 天哪
[1:37:04] Heading for home , it”s Wrecking Crew all alone 接近终点了 救护队领先
[1:37:06] by six lengths 六个马身
[1:37:07] Whichaway a length , and Vale of Tears. 飞翔超前眼泪一个马身
[1:37:10] It’s Wrecking Crew, Whichaway and Black Mischief. 排名是救护队 飞翔跟黑色风暴
[1:37:13] Wrecking Crew wins it by six lengths. 救护队领先六个马身
[1:37:16] Black Mischief is second by a head 黑色风暴第二 超前一个头
[1:37:18] Whichaway is third by a neck, followed by Vale of Tears. 飞翔第三 眼泪紧追在后
[1:37:22] You should’ve had your money on Wrecking Crew. 你应该把钱押在救护队上
[1:37:24] It”s raining and the track is sloppy there at Riverside Park. 下雨的缘故 使得河滨公园的跑道泥泞不堪
[1:37:27] There”s a late scratch there. 有马退出比赛
[1:37:29] Transmutate–Transmutate is scratched in the fifth at Riverside. 变形虫决定退出 河滨公园的第五场比赛
[1:37:33] At Belmont, the winner, Wrecking Crew 在贝蒙特马场 救护队第一
[1:37:36] paid $6, $4 . 20 and $2. 80. 独赢付6元 选第二付4块2 选第三付2块8
[1:37:39] Black Mischief, $4 . 60 and $3 . 20. 选黑色风暴第二 付4块6 选第三 付3块2
[1:37:46] I’ll have $500 , 000 here by post time tomorrow. 明天中场时 我会带五十万来
[1:37:50] Lay it on the first race where the odds are 4-1 or better. 赌第一场 选一赔四或更好
[1:37:52] Make sure I get to the window this time. 这次要确定我有时间下注
[1:37:54] How the hell am I gonna do that? 我要如何办到
[1:37:55] I don’t know. Figure it out for yourself, Kelly. 我不知道 凯利 你自己想办法吧
[1:38:26] Finished? 吃饱了吗
[1:38:28] Yeah . Meat loaf, apple pie and a cup of coffee. 是的 肉饼 苹果派跟一杯咖啡
[1:38:37] Say, what time you get off work here? 你今晚几点下班?
[1:38:39] 2: 00 a. m . 凌晨两点
[1:38:40] Yeah? Doing anything tonight? 你有什么计划吗?
[1:38:42] Yeah . Sleeping . 有啊!我要睡觉
[1:38:45] Eighty-five. 85元
[1:39:05] Uh , you got a back door to this place? 这地方有后门吗?
[1:39:06] What’s wrong with the front? 前门有什么不好?
[1:39:08] No time to mess around . There’s a guy out there I don’t need to see. 我没时间跟你开玩笑 外面有人要堵我
[1:39:11] Don’t look around . 别回头看!
[1:39:12] What does he want? 他要干嘛?
[1:39:13] He’d like to kill me. 他要杀我!
[1:39:14] Now, look, do me a favor. Go into the bathroom , 帮个忙 到厕所去
[1:39:16] open the window and wait there. 打开窗 在哪等我
[1:39:18] Why should l– Just do what I tell you , and everything will be jake. 照我的话去做 就不会有事
[1:39:21] Please. 拜托
[1:39:30] Thanks . Good night. 谢谢 晚安
[1:40:05] It’s taken . 有人!
[1:40:25] Thanks . See you . 谢了 等会儿见
[1:40:32] Shit. 该死
[1:41:16] Salino . Hey, I wasn’t. . . 萨利诺 嗨!我不是
[1:41:43] Hey! Got you , Hooker! 抓到你了 虎克
[1:41:46] Hey there , Snyder. Long time no see. 你好 斯奈德 好久不见
[1:41:48] Get going ! 快去吧
[1:42:18] Chuck, 强克
[1:42:20] get this off to the Department right away. 立刻把这送到局里去
[1:42:22] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[1:42:40] Hello, Hooker. Take them off. 哈罗!虎克 把手铐拿掉
[1:42:44] Special Agent Polk, FBI . 联邦调查局探员伯克
[1:42:47] Have a chair. 坐下
[1:42:51] You want a drink or something? 你要喝点饮料吗
[1:42:52] No. 不要
[1:42:55] We want to talk to you about Henry Gondorff. 我想跟你谈谈亨利康夫的事
[1:42:59] Yeah? I don’t think I know him . 是吗?我不认识他
[1:43:01] Well , give yourself a couple of seconds. 再想想看
[1:43:03] You wouldn’t want to lie to me. 你绝不会想对我说谎
[1:43:05] Lt. Snyder says you’ve done a lot of confidence work 斯奈德警官说 你在他的辖区
[1:43:07] in his town . 做了许多不法勾当
[1:43:08] Oh , yeah? Lt. Snyder doesn’t know shit. 哦!是吗 斯奈德警官懂个屁
[1:43:12] You ain’t got nothing on me. 我什么事都没做
[1:43:14] Yeah? 真的吗
[1:43:16] How about counterfeiting? 那假钞你又怎么解释
[1:43:21] We’ve got a tip that Gondorff is gonna run a con 我们听说康夫
[1:43:23] on the South Side here . 在南边成立个诈骗集体
[1:43:25] All you’ve got to do is tell us 你只要告诉我他
[1:43:27] when he’s gonna play his chump . 打算什么时候开始行骗
[1:43:29] We come in at the sting , make the pinch , 我们在适当时机临检 来个人赃俱获
[1:43:31] and you walk out free as a bird . 我们不会起诉你
[1:43:35] No. 不!
[1:43:38] You want to spend the next 20 years 你难道想从今晚起
[1:43:39] in a federal penitentiary, starting tonight? 到联邦监狱去服刑20年吗?
[1:43:43] I’ll make parole. 我可以申请假释
[1:43:45] Like hell . You won’t even get a review. 想得美 你不会有假释的机会
[1:43:48] I’ll chance it. 我愿意冒这个险
[1:43:53] Okay. If that’s the way you want it. 好吧!如果你决定这么做
[1:43:57] We might even provide you with a little company 等你到了牢里
[1:43:59] on your way up the river. 我们甚至可以替你找个伴
[1:44:00] That wife of Luther Coleman’s . 路德柯曼的遗孀
[1:44:02] Snyder, what was her name? 叫什么来着
[1:44:03] Alva. 艾娃
[1:44:06] That’s it. Alva Coleman . 艾娃 对 艾娃柯曼
[1:44:08] Pretty fair grifter in her time. 她年轻的时候 是一个很有名的女老千
[1:44:11] Snyder’s given us quite a folder on her. 斯奈德给我们很多她的资料
[1:44:14] Nothing major by itself, but, uh , 分开来看 没什么大不了
[1:44:17] put them all together, it could add up to a lot of years. 但全部加起来 足够她坐好几年牢
[1:44:22] You stink, mister. 你真叫人恶心
[1:44:24] Don’t be a sap . 别做蠢材
[1:44:26] It’s not her I want. 我不想找她麻烦
[1:44:30] If you’re too dumb to save yourself, 你笨到不想自救是你的事
[1:44:31] there’s no sense dragging her down with you . 但也没必要拖她下水
[1:44:56] It’s over, Hooker. 虎克 你已经无路可走了
[1:44:59] You can save me a lot of trouble. 如果你跟我们合作 可以省下我不少的麻烦
[1:45:02] But I’m gonna get Henry Gondorff 就算你不帮忙
[1:45:04] whether you help me out or not. 我还是会逮到亨利康夫
[1:45:21] Will you wait till the chump is played? 骗局落幕再下手 好吗
[1:45:23] Hell , yes. 当然
[1:45:25] We don’t care about the mark. He deserves what he gets. 我们才不在乎那肥羊 他是罪有应得
[1:45:28] You come in before we beat him , and I’ll kill him . 你要是破坏我们的计划 我就杀了他
[1:45:32] All right, Hooker. 好吧!虎克
[1:45:34] But you try to take it on the lam , 万一你想逃跑
[1:45:36] and we’ll shoot you down on sight. 我们会将你当场击毙
[1:45:46] As long as I get to finish the play. 只要我能把戏演玩
[1:45:59] What is it, kid? You’re not saying much . 有事吗?小鬼 怎么不说话
[1:46:01] Just got the jumps. 有点紧张罢了
[1:46:03] Come in . 进来
[1:46:04] Things are a little slow tonight, Henry. 生意不太好
[1:46:06] I want to open the round for the girls. 我想开放旋转木马给女孩子玩
[1:46:08] Sure . 没问题
[1:46:15] Take it easy, kid . We’re not gonna lose him now. 放轻松点 他已经上钩了
[1:46:17] We had him 10 years ago when he decided to be somebody. 十年前他决定出人头地时 就已经成为老千的目标
[1:46:20] Believe me, I’ve seen enough to know. 10 . 相信我 我见太多了 十点
[1:46:23] 20 . 二十点
[1:46:24] 30 . 三十点
[1:46:25] Go . 继续
[1:46:26] 31 . 三十一点
[1:46:34] How many guys you conned in your life, Henry? 亨利 你一生中骗过多少人
[1:46:37] I don’t know, 200 , 300 . 不记得了 两 三百人总有
[1:46:40] Sometimes we played two a day when I was with O’Shea’s mob . 当我替欧席亚组织做事时 有时一天得骗两个人
[1:46:45] Of course , Chicago was a rigged town . 芝加哥本身就是个 充满陷阱的城市
[1:46:47] The fix was in . 然后开始整顿
[1:46:49] The dicks took their end without a beef. 警察也拿不到油水
[1:46:52] We had it down to a business. 我们落得要将骗局合法化
[1:46:56] And it really stunk, kid . 真令人讨厌
[1:46:58] No sense in being a grifter 老千也得奉公守法
[1:46:59] if it’s the same as being a citizen . 那做骗子就没意思了
[1:47:03] Well , I got packing to do. 我要收拾行李 过了明天
[1:47:04] I’m gonna be a hot number again after tomorrow. 我又成了人人喊打的过街老鼠
[1:47:18] I wouldn’t ask you to do this, you know, if it weren’t for Luther. 如果不是为了路德 我绝不会拖你下水
[1:47:22] Nothing’s gonna make up for Luther. 逝者已矣
[1:47:25] Revenge is for suckers. 报复是笨人的行为
[1:47:26] I’ve been grifting 30 years. I never got any. 我行骗了三十年 才领悟这个道理
[1:47:32] Then why are you doing it? 那为什么要行骗呢
[1:47:35] It seems worthwhile, doesn’t it? 这一切很值得 不是吗
[1:47:44] See you . 明天见
[1:50:07] Looks like he missed you . 看来他错过你了
[1:50:09] Uh , yeah . This time, anyway. 是啊!这次侥幸逃过一劫
[1:50:12] Good night, Mrs. Hillard . 晚安 席拉太太
[1:50:21] I , uh , was wondering 我在想
[1:50:23] if you might want to come out for a while 你愿不愿意跟我出去
[1:50:25] maybe have a drink or something . 去喝杯酒什么的
[1:50:27] You move right along , don’t you? 你绝不放弃 是吧
[1:50:30] Hey, I don’t mean nothing by it. 我没什么恶意
[1:50:32] I just don’t know many regular girls, is all . 只是我认识的女孩不多
[1:50:36] And you expect me to come out just like that? 你认为只要你一叫我 我就会出来吗
[1:50:38] If I expected something , 如果真想干嘛
[1:50:39] I wouldn’t still be standing here in the hall . 我不会乖乖站在走廊上
[1:50:42] I don’t even know you . 我根本不认识你
[1:50:45] You know me. 你知道我
[1:50:47] I’m just like you . 我和你一样寂寞
[1:50:49] It’s 2: 00 in the morning , and I don’t know nobody. 现在是早上2点 我实在是无处可去
[1:51:19] Come on , Henry. Knock off. 亨利 别这样
[1:51:22] You’ve done everything you can . 你已经尽力了
[1:55:55] Yeah? Polk. 我是伯克
[1:55:56] Polk, this is Hooker. 伯克 是虎克
[1:55:58] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:55:59] Yeah , go ahead . 是的 说吧
[1:56:01] Everything’s all set. 全都准备好了
[1:56:02] There’ll be a guy or two at the door. 到时会有两 三个人在门口
[1:56:03] Nobody’s carrying heaters. You won’t have any trouble. 没有人会带枪 你不会有麻烦
[1:56:06] Okay. See you there . 好 待会儿见
[1:57:10] She was gonna kill you , kid . 小鬼 她本来要杀你
[1:57:13] Her name’s Loretta Salino . 她叫萝莉塔萨利诺
[1:57:15] Lonnegan’s people set her up in the diner. 隆根的人把她安排在餐厅里
[1:57:17] Come on . 快来
[1:57:18] Let’s get out of here. 快点离开
[1:57:21] Come on ! 快点
[1:57:34] But she could have killed me last night. 昨晚她本来可以杀我
[1:57:37] Too many people could have seen you go in her room . 太多人看见你去她房里
[1:57:39] She was a real professional . 她是职业杀手
[1:57:41] Used to work in the Dutch Schultz mob . 原先她替荷兰帮做事
[1:57:45] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:57:47] Gondorff asked me to look after you . 康夫叫我来照顾你
[1:58:00] Snyder, 斯奈德
[1:58:01] we just got a tip that Gondorff’s mark 我们刚接到线索
[1:58:03] is some big New York wheel . 康夫的目标是纽约的名人
[1:58:06] As soon as we’re inside, you get him out of there fast 我们一进去 在记者没出现前
[1:58:08] before the reporters show up . 你就马上把他弄出去
[1:58:10] I don’t want any big shots around 我不要那些记者
[1:58:11] to mess this up for me. 把事情搞砸
[1:58:13] All right, let’s go ! 好!我们走
[1:59:16] Let’s go, guys ! 各位 我们开始吧
[1:59:18] The flag is up , kid . 好戏开锣了
[1:59:27] Anytime, J .J . JJ 他随时会进来
[1:59:28] I’m working on it. 我正在找
[1:59:41] Got one , Billie . Here we go. 贝莉 找到一个 我们开始吧
[1:59:42] Okay. 好
[1:59:57] Yeah? 喂
[1:59:58] Place it on Lucky Dan 河滨公园马场
[2:00:00] third race at Riverside Park. 第三场 买幸运丹
[2:00:22] 1 : 1 1 . 6 seconds. 1分11又3/5秒
[2:00:25] They were off at 21 . 他们在21号闸门那边
[2:00:28] Last call on the third at Riverside Park. 河滨公园第三场 最后下注
[2:00:32] They”re at the post. 它们都在闸门
[2:00:34] At Havre De Grace , the winner, Light Chatter 在哈迪葛丝马场 轻声细语夺得第一
[2:00:37] paid , uh , $5.40, $3 . 80 付5块4 3块8
[2:00:41] and $2.40. Blacksod . . . 及2块4
[2:00:44] $500 , 000 to win . 下注五十万
[2:00:47] Lucky Dan , third race at Riverside. 买河滨公园马场 第三场 幸运丹
[2:00:53] You heard me. 你听到了
[2:00:56] H-Hold on , sir. l–I’ll get the manager. 等一下 我要叫经理来
[2:00:59] . . . in the fourth at Belmont. 贝蒙特马场第四场
[2:01:01] Jay Stout will ride Flying Cross. 杰史度会骑飞渡上场
[2:01:05] See that guy up there? 看到那家伙了吗
[2:01:06] He just put $500 , 000 on Lucky Dan . 他下五十万赌幸运丹赢
[2:01:11] The winner at Rockingham Park 洛金翰马场
[2:01:13] Enfin , paid $6. 1 0 恩分独赢 付6块1
[2:01:16] $4 . 30 and $2. 50. 4块3和2块5
[2:01:24] What’s your problem? 有什么问题吗
[2:01:26] I’m putting $500 , 000 on Lucky Dan to win . 我买五十万河滨公园马场
[2:01:28] Third race at Riverside. 第三场的幸运丹赢
[2:01:30] Can’t lay that off in time . 那么大的赌注 没有准备
[2:01:32] A bet like that could break us. 会使我们破产
[2:01:36] Not only are you a cheat 你不只是个骗子
[2:01:39] you’re a gutless cheat as well . 而且还是个没种的骗子
[2:01:46] What are the odds? 赔率多少?
[2:01:47] 4-1 . 一赔四
[2:01:52] Take all of it. 全收下
[2:02:04] Ladies and gentlemen , this is Arnold Rowe 各位先生 女士 我是阿诺罗威
[2:02:06] calling the third race at Riverside Park in Kansas City. 为您主持河滨马场 第三场的比赛
[2:02:09] This is a claiming race for $1 , 500 for 3-year-olds and up. 这是场合法的比赛 只要马龄 在三岁以上即可参加
[2:02:12] It”s been raining, and the track is muddy . 因为下雨的关系 跑道泥泞湿滑
[2:02:14] The flag is up and they”re off and running. 比赛开始 骑师全力冲刺
[2:02:19] Dr. Twink is going to the front 推博士领先
[2:02:21] followed by Lucky Dan , lma Dreamer, Orkin 紧跟在后的有幸运丹 梦游者 欧金
[2:02:24] Josie G . , Chi Chi and Little Star. 杰西 奇奇和小星星
[2:02:27] Around the clubhouse turn , it’s Lucky Dan ahead 在俱乐部前 是幸运丹领先
[2:02:30] Dr. Twink a length , Orkin a half 超前推博士一个马身 欧金半个
[2:02:33] followed by lma Dreamer, Josie G . , 接着是梦游者 杰西
[2:02:35] Chi Chi and Little Star. 奇奇和小星星
[2:02:37] lnto the backstretch 在往终点的跑道上
[2:02:39] it”s Lucky Dan a length , Dr. Twink a half 幸运丹领先推博士一个马身 推博士超前欧金半个
[2:02:42] Orkin a head , lma Dreamer by one. 欧金领先梦游者一个
[2:02:44] Sorry, I couldn’t wait. 对不起 我等不及了
[2:02:46] Everything going all right? 一切都还好吧
[2:02:48] You got nothing to worry about. 你不用担心
[2:02:51] I put it all on Lucky Dan . 我全押在幸运丹身上
[2:02:54] $500 , 000 to win . 五十万 独赢
[2:02:58] To win? 独赢?
[2:03:00] I said place ! Place it on Lucky. . . 我叫你买幸运丹第二名 买幸运丹
[2:03:04] That horse is gonna run second ! 那匹马会跑第二
[2:03:06] lma Dreamer a half, Dr. Twink a half 梦游着领先推博士半个马身
[2:03:08] and Orkin by two , followed by Little Star. 依序是欧金和小星星
[2:03:12] It”s a driving finish! 冲向终点了
[2:03:13] There’s been a mistake. 我搞错了
[2:03:14] Give me my money back ! No, I’m sorry– 把钱还给我 不行 对不起
[2:03:16] I tell you there’s been a mistake ! 我告诉你 我搞错了
[2:03:18] Give me my goddamn money back ! 快把钱还我
[2:03:20] All right, everybody, FBI ! Don’t anybody try to leave. 调查局 全都不许动
[2:03:23] Stand on your feet, put your hands over your head 站好 把手放在头上
[2:03:25] and move nice and slow. 慢慢转过身来
[2:03:26] Snyder! 斯耐德
[2:03:29] All right. Get ’em up against the wall . 靠墙站好
[2:03:31] Make sure they’re not carrying anything . 确定他们身上没有枪
[2:03:37] Hello, Henry. It’s been a long time. 哈罗!亨利 好久不见
[2:03:40] But it’s over. 一切都结束了
[2:03:43] Okay, kid , you can go . 小鬼 你可以走了
[2:03:47] All right, I said hands up . Keep ’em up ! 手举起来 不准放下
[2:03:50] Come on . Move them back ! Put them up ! 把手放在头上
[2:04:12] Get him out. Get him out! 把他带走 把他带走!
[2:04:16] Come on ! Got to get you out of here ! 来啊 得赶紧把你弄走
[2:04:29] Come on ! 来啊
[2:04:30] But my money’s in there ! 我的钱还在那里
[2:04:32] There’s a couple of dead guys, too. 那里还有死人呢
[2:04:33] You can’t get mixed up in that. 你别去跟他们穷搅和了
[2:04:35] You don’t understand . 你不了解
[2:04:36] There’s $500 , 000 in there ! 我的五十万还在里面
[2:04:48] He’s gone. 他走了
[2:04:56] Okay, Henry, all clear. 好啦!亨利 安全了
[2:05:17] Can you believe it? We pulled it off. 真不敢相信 我们成功了
[2:05:20] It’s a nice con , Hickey. 席克 演的真不错
[2:05:21] I thought you were the feds myself when you came in . 连我都被你给唬住了
[2:05:24] No trouble, Henry. 没问题 亨利
[2:05:26] Snyder went for it all the way. 斯奈德也被我们骗的团团转
[2:05:27] You should’ve seen the rag he lit under Lonnegan ! 你该看看隆根气炸了的样子
[2:05:36] Well , kid , you beat him . 小鬼 你终于报仇了
[2:05:40] You’re right, Henry. It’s not enough . 亨利 你说的没错 报仇的确无法挽回任何事情
[2:05:45] But it’s close. 但实在是过瘾
[2:05:50] Okay, guys , let’s take this place apart fast. 好啦!大伙儿 快把这里收拾干净
[2:05:53] You can pick up your splits from Eddie at Boudreau’s tonight. 今晚到保卓酒店 找艾迪来分钱
[2:06:02] Nice going , J .J . JJ 干的好
[2:06:06] Oh , Henry! 哦 亨利
[2:06:25] You’re not gonna stick around for your share? 你不留下来拿你那份吗
[2:06:29] Nah . I’d only blow it. 算了! 反正又会被我输光!
1973年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Max Winslow and the House of Secrets(马克思和秘密之房)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Aeon Flux(魔力女战士)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme