英文名称:The Stand at Paxton County
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | 41st infantry combat support hospital. | 41旅步兵战斗支援医院 |
[00:33] | Incoming wounded, we’re approaching your position now. | 有伤员 我们正在去的路上 |
[00:41] | Captain Connelly, the transport has arrived. | 康纳利上校 伤员运到了 |
[00:44] | 第41旅步兵医院 阿富汗 | |
[00:47] | Hurry, he’s bleeding out. | 快点 他失血过多 |
[00:49] | Get this thing clamped off. | 把这东西夹起来 |
[00:50] | Major, help me get his shirt off. | 少校 帮我脱掉他的衬衫 |
[00:53] | We were on standard patrol, open terrain. | 我们当时在开阔地带例行巡逻 |
[00:56] | They came out of the trees from the west, | 他们从西边的树林里出来 |
[00:57] | about 160 yards out. | 大概在140米开外 |
[00:59] | He ran to the front and got hit with an IED. | 他跑到前面 被一枚路边炸弹击中了 |
[01:01] | All right, we got thoracic abdominal, | 他的胸腹部 |
[01:03] | pelvic injury. | 和骨盆都受伤了 |
[01:04] | I got hit pretty good, huh? | 我伤得很厉害 是吧 |
[01:06] | Prep 10 units of RPCs. | 准备10个单位的RPC |
[01:07] | Hey, buddy, you’re gonna be okay. | 兄弟 你会没事的 |
[01:08] | You’re in good hands. | 这些医生很厉害 |
[01:09] | All right, let’s move. | 好的 我们走 |
[01:11] | Hey, Rios? | 里奥斯 |
[01:13] | You didn’t have to do all this just to get my number, | 你要是只是为了要我手机号没必要这么做 |
[01:15] | you know, you could have just asked. | 直接问就行了 |
[01:18] | I thought this way would be more dramatic, you know? | 我觉得这样方法更有戏剧性 你说呢 |
[01:24] | Hang in there, Rios. | 坚持住 里奥斯 |
[01:42] | 北达科他州 帕克斯顿县 | |
[01:44] | Today we’re here with Russel Ashton | 今天我们和来自联合动物保护局的 |
[01:47] | of the United Animal Protection Agency. | 鲁塞尔·阿什顿 共聚一堂 |
[01:50] | We’re gonna speak about the major passing | 今天我们来谈谈新提出的23号令 |
[01:51] | 虐待动物 匿名 | |
[01:53] | of a recent Title 23. | 获得大多数赞成票的事情 |
[01:55] | Good morning, Trent. | 早上好 特伦特 |
[01:56] | We at the UAPA want to enforce the importance | 我们联合动物保护局想强调 这个政令 |
[01:58] | of this title, as it protects animals | 十分重要 因为它能保护动物 |
[02:01] | from terrible and potentially dangerous situations. | 远离糟糕的和潜在的危险遭遇 |
[02:03] | I understand, but what I’m concerned about– | 我明白 我担心的是 |
[02:05] | anybody driving by saying “I saw thin animals,” | 任何人说 “我看见他家动物很瘦弱” |
[02:08] | and that’s enough to launch an investigation | 仅凭一句话 就足以在任何牧场里 |
[02:11] | on any rancher’s herd. | 展开调查了 |
[02:12] | It’s the animal’s well-being | 动物们的福祉 |
[02:13] | that comes first and foremost, period. | 是我们最关心也是最重要的 就这样 |
[02:20] | Let’s take a look | 我们去看看 |
[02:20] | at this sick horse, Hoag. | 生病的马吧 霍格 |
[02:22] | Of course. | 走吧 |
[02:23] | I’m not sure what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[02:25] | I’ve never seen something like this. | 我从没见过类似的情况 |
[02:27] | That just don’t look good. | 它看着就很不好 |
[02:31] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们回去工作吧 |
[02:46] | Morning, boys. | 早上好 朋友们 |
[02:48] | Josh Falvey, Fergus Falls Daily. | 我是《费格斯瀑布日报》的乔希·法尔维 |
[02:50] | What brings you out so early? | 你怎么来这么早 |
[02:52] | Well, Sunday piece coming out in a couple weeks | 我想在几周后的周末板块上 |
[02:54] | on how ranchers have fared through the winter. | 报导牧场主们是怎么准备过冬的 |
[02:56] | These Hoag Rafferty’s horses? | 这些是霍格·拉弗蒂的马吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:59] | And they’ll be coming through winter just fine. | 它们会安然度过冬天的 |
[03:01] | We’ll get them there. | 我们会帮它们度过的 |
[03:04] | Hoag’s in the barn with the sheriff now. | 霍格现在和警长在马厩里 |
[03:06] | Going over their compliance. | 检查他们的遵守情况 |
[03:09] | They went pretty well | 他们一直都有遵守规定 |
[03:10] | and grass is coming, just around the corner. | 过不了多久 牧草就送到了 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Remember that for your Sunday piece. | 记得把那个写到周末板块里 |
[03:15] | I will do. | 我会的 |
[03:17] | We got a bale for ya. | 我们送你一捆牧草 |
[03:19] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 不过不用了 |
[03:32] | Winter’s been hard on all of us, Roger. | 越冬对我们来说都不容易 罗杰 |
[03:37] | I understand, Hoag. | 我明白 霍格 |
[03:39] | We all do. | 我们都明白 |
[03:51] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[03:55] | We gonna get some meat on those bones. | 我们争取让你多长点肉 |
[04:11] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[04:18] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[04:20] | Annie, two men down at the Rafferty Ranch. | 安妮 拉弗蒂牧场有两人倒下了 |
[04:23] | Possible heart attack, send an ambulance. | 第一个可能是心脏病 派辆救护车来 |
[04:25] | Second man down, fatal gunshot wound. | 第二个人是因为致命枪伤 |
[04:29] | Possible accident, probable suicide. | 可能是意外 也可能是自杀 |
[04:50] | If this is the wrong number I’m gonna hunt you down. | 如果是打错了 我会去杀了你的 |
[04:53] | I take it you’re still 6,719 miles away from me? | 我猜你现在还离我一万多公里远 |
[04:57] | No, actually I’m on the beach. | 不 其实我在海滩 |
[05:00] | Yeah, feeling the sand. | 是啊 摸摸沙子 |
[05:02] | Sipping on a daiquiri, watching all the sexy men surf. | 饮着代基里酒 看着性感的男人冲浪 |
[05:06] | Listen, your dad is fine but he collapsed yesterday. | 听着 你爸爸很好 但他昨天晕倒了 |
[05:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:13] | Heart attack. | 好像是心脏病 |
[05:15] | I was quickly reminded I’m not family. | 很快我就被告知我不是他的家人 |
[05:17] | I tried, they wouldn’t tell me squat. | 我试过了 但他们不告诉我怎么回事 |
[05:19] | They release him? | 他们让他出院了吗 |
[05:21] | In a few days. | 再有几天就能出院了 |
[05:23] | You better talk to your CO and get home. | 你最好跟你的指挥官请个假回家 |
[05:28] | I mean, isn’t there a private nurse | 我是说 难道没有可以照顾他的 |
[05:29] | that can take care of him or something? | 私人护士之类的吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah, her name is Janna Connelly. | 有 她叫詹娜·康纳利 |
[05:41] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[05:43] | ♪ Let the wolves enjoy my bones ♪ | ♪ 就让饿狼们享受我的骨头吧 ♪ |
[05:48] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[05:51] | ♪ Let me go ♪ | ♪ 就让我撒手离去吧 ♪ |
[05:55] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[05:57] | ♪ Let the wolves enjoy my bones ♪ | ♪ 就让饿狼们享受我的骨头吧 ♪ |
[06:01] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[06:05] | ♪ Let me go ♪ | ♪ 就让我撒手离去吧 ♪ |
[06:15] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[06:17] | ♪ You can push me out to sea ♪ | ♪ 你可以把我撒到海里 ♪ |
[06:22] | ♪ When I die ♪ | ♪ 当我死后 ♪ |
[06:25] | ♪ Set me free ♪ | ♪ 让我自由吧 ♪ |
[06:37] | That will be 5.50. | 一共5.5美元 |
[06:45] | Oh, do you have another one, by any chance? | 你还有一元硬币吗 |
[06:47] | I just gave out my last single. | 我刚刚把我最后一个一元硬币给出去了 |
[06:53] | Wait a second. | 等一会 |
[06:56] | You want me to give you a 10 and a one? | 你想让我给你一张10元再加个一元硬币吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, if you give me another one | 是的 如果你给我一个一元 |
[07:00] | I can you give you a five and two quarters back. | 我就可以给你找5元和两个25分 |
[07:04] | Listen, I’m just out of singles. | 你看 我只是没有一元硬币了 |
[07:06] | Otherwise I have to give you 18 quarters. | 不然的话我得给你18个25分硬币 |
[07:12] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一下 |
[07:14] | You want me to give you a 10 and a one, | 你想让我给你一张10元 一个一元 |
[07:17] | making that 11 dollars for an energy drink | 11美元买一瓶能量饮料 |
[07:22] | and a bag of trail mix? | 和一袋混合零食 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Are you playing me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[07:33] | I’ll just take it out of the tip jar. | 我从小费罐里拿个硬币出来行了吧 |
[07:36] | Excuse me, Officer, are you Carl Haggen, by any chance? | 不好意思 警官 你是卡尔·赫根吗 |
[07:39] | What’s that? | 是又怎样 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I knew you as PK, the preacher’s kid. | 我认识你 你是个传教士的孩子 |
[07:44] | God, I never pictured you in law enforcement | 天啊 我从没想到你会执法 |
[07:46] | or growing up to be sheriff. | 或者当上警长 |
[07:47] | I’m Deputy Carl Haggen, do we know each other? | 我是卡尔·赫根副警长 我们互相认识吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I’m Janna Connelly, we went to high school together. | 认识 我是詹娜·康纳利 咱俩一个高中 |
[07:56] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[07:58] | Janna Banana? | 你是詹娜·芭娜娜 |
[07:59] | You remember me, don’t you? | 你还记得我 是吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[08:03] | God, Paxton County Sheriff suits you. | 天哪 帕克斯顿县警长很适合你 |
[08:06] | Yeah, yeah, well. | 是的 没错 |
[08:08] | Deputy. It will be awhile till I’m Sheriff. | 是副警长 我要等一段时间才能当警长 |
[08:13] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:15] | Okay, well I’m gonna head up to the ranch, so. | 好了 我要去牧场了 所以 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:19] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[08:20] | Yeah, it was good to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[08:22] | Deputy Carl. | 卡尔副警长 |
[08:23] | I’ll see you around, Banana. | 回头见 芭娜娜 |
[08:26] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[09:08] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[09:11] | Hey boy, remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:18] | Yeah, there you are. | 是啊 你在这呢 |
[09:25] | Looks like he missed you. | 看来它想你了 |
[09:28] | Sorry, ma’am, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 对不起 女士 我不是故意吓你的 |
[09:30] | Dell’s ranch hand, Brock, Brock McCarty. | 我是戴尔雇的牧场工 布罗克·麦卡蒂 |
[09:34] | No, you just caught me off guard. | 不 你只是让我有点措手不及 |
[09:36] | I’m Janna Connelly. | 我是詹娜·康纳利 |
[09:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | He’s been expecting you at some point, | 他一直在等你 |
[09:40] | we just didn’t know when. | 我们只是不知道你什么时候会到 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[09:48] | Dell. | 戴尔 |
[09:50] | He’s been home for about a week or so. | 他回家一个多星期了 |
[09:53] | He’s tired… as expected. | 他很累 和预期的一样 |
[09:55] | Had to force him to sit in that old chair by the TV. | 不得不强迫他坐在电视旁那张旧椅子上 |
[09:58] | He’s got to learn to leave all the heavy lifting | 他必须学会偶尔放下重担 |
[10:00] | to others for awhile, though. | 交给别人去做 |
[10:01] | I’m sure he doesn’t like that. | 他肯定不喜欢那样 |
[10:03] | Oh no, sure doesn’t. | 他当然不喜欢 |
[10:11] | Old Jack likes a body brush. | 老杰克喜欢用马刷 |
[10:14] | Likes the soft bristles. | 它喜欢柔软的鬃毛 |
[10:17] | Ain’t that right, boy? | 难道不是吗 孩子 |
[10:18] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[10:20] | That’s a good boy. | 这才是好孩子 |
[10:24] | He trusts you. | 它很信任你 |
[10:26] | He knows I mean him no harm. | 它知道我不会伤害它 |
[10:28] | Been here about three months now. | 我来这里有3个月了 |
[10:29] | Just getting to know each other. | 刚跟大家熟悉起来 |
[10:31] | Isn’t that right, Jackie boy? | 是吧 杰克 |
[10:33] | Well, it looks like they’ve both been in good hands. | 看起来他们俩都被照顾得很好 |
[11:26] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[12:02] | You went away and grew up on me. | 你在我身边长大然后离开 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 是的 我猜是这样 |
[12:12] | So the doctor said atrial flutter? | 医生说是心房扑动吗 |
[12:14] | Now, we got to be careful about that. | 现在 我们要小心了 |
[12:15] | That can be dangerous. | 那可能很危险 |
[12:17] | It was a flutter, it was nothing. | 只是一种颤动 没事 |
[12:20] | I was overdoing it with Tom, | 我和汤姆操劳过度了 |
[12:22] | and hell, Old Man Rafferty | 该死的拉弗蒂老头 |
[12:23] | decided he didn’t want any more of winter, | 他不想再越冬了 |
[12:25] | and when the gun went off, it caught me off guard is all. | 枪响的时候 我措手不及 |
[12:30] | He have any family left? | 他有家人吗 |
[12:37] | I think he outlived everyone around him. | 我想他比他周围的人都长寿 |
[12:40] | Big ranch, isolation like that, | 大牧场 几乎与世隔绝 |
[12:44] | old man, Dakota winters. | 一个老人 达科他州的冬天 |
[12:47] | You put all that together, | 你把所有的东西放在一起 |
[12:47] | a man will do some desperate things. | 一个人就会做一些绝望的事情 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:26] | I want to go lay in that new trough. | 我想去躺在新的水槽里 |
[13:28] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[13:30] | Look who’s up. | 看谁起来了 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:33] | Dell, I hate to break it to you | 戴尔 我不想打断你 |
[13:34] | but you’re not gonna walk to the bathroom | 但是在你吃完药 量完血压之前 |
[13:36] | until we go over your meds, check your BP. | 你都不能进浴室 |
[13:39] | Calvary’s arrived. | 受难日来了 |
[13:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:41] | Half-awake but fully operational. | 半睡半醒 但完全可以工作 |
[13:59] | Morning, Dell. | 早上好 戴尔 |
[14:00] | Good morning, Roger. | 早上好 罗杰 |
[14:04] | – Deputy. – Ms. Connelly. | -副警长 -康纳利小姐 |
[14:06] | You remember Janna? | 你还记得詹娜吗 |
[14:07] | It’s been awhile, but I sure do. | 有一段时间没见了 但我还认识 |
[14:09] | Carl said he ran into you coming to town last night. | 卡尔说他昨晚来镇上碰到你了 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:13] | Paxton sure hasn’t changed much. | 帕克斯顿确实没什么变化 |
[14:15] | Well, now, a big captain in the Army. | 但你已经成了陆军上校 |
[14:17] | Medic on leave. | 医疗兵休假中 |
[14:18] | Just came home | 她就是回来 |
[14:19] | to help me with a few things around the ranch. | 帮我处理一些牧场的事情 |
[14:21] | Well, appreciate your service. | 感谢你的服役 |
[14:23] | You do Paxton proud. | 帕克斯顿人民为你骄傲 |
[14:24] | Thank you, appreciate yours, as well. | 谢谢 也感谢您的服务 |
[14:27] | This is Brock, our ranch hand. | 这是布罗克 我们牧场的工人 |
[14:30] | What brings you all the way out here, Roger? | 什么风把你吹来了 罗杰 |
[14:33] | Take a walk with me a minute, Dell? | 和我一起走走吧 戴尔 |
[14:38] | Must be nice having your daughter back after all this time. | 离家这么久的女儿回来了你一定很高兴 |
[14:40] | Well, it is. | 的确是 |
[14:41] | She wasn’t too keen on coming back to Paxton. | 她是不太想回帕克斯顿的 |
[14:44] | We got some things to work out, but it’s good. | 我们之间有些问题 但是她能回来就很好 |
[14:49] | So I know you didn’t come all this way | 我知道你不是特意来看望 |
[14:51] | to check on old Dell Connelly. | 老朋友戴尔·康纳利的 |
[14:54] | The old man’s suicide shook up things | 那个老家伙的自杀 |
[14:55] | pretty good in Bismarck. | 整个俾斯麦这一片都很震惊 |
[14:58] | The UAPA got wind of Hoag, got out to his ranch | 联合动物保护局知道了 派人去他的牧场 |
[15:01] | and did an inspection of his herd. | 给他的牧群做了检查 |
[15:03] | You know, you were there. | 你知道的 你是在现场的 |
[15:05] | His animals came out of winter all right. | 他的马好不容易熬过冬天 状态很正常 |
[15:07] | Hell, he’s no skinnier than I am coming out of winter. | 一个冬天过去 它还没我瘦的多 |
[15:11] | Yeah, well there’s new directives coming down the pike | 是啊 但是州检察官办公室因为这件事 |
[15:13] | from the States Attorney’s office because of it. | 下达了新的指令 |
[15:17] | It’s called the Title 23. | 称为23号令 |
[15:19] | Spot inspections. | 现场检查 |
[15:21] | Felony counts for non-compliance. | 不遵守规定者将被判重罪 |
[15:24] | What? | 什么意思 |
[15:25] | It’s the vets that have the enforcement power, Dell. | 就是说兽医有执法权了 戴尔 |
[15:28] | Court’s gonna act without informing owners, | 法院可以不事先通知牧场主 |
[15:31] | taking livestock based solely on someone’s complaint. | 仅根据有人投诉就带走牲畜 |
[15:35] | I don’t know of one rancher, not around here, | 我没听说这附近有任何一个牧场主 |
[15:37] | who neglects or abuses his animals. | 漠视或者虐待过牲畜 |
[15:41] | But I do see why you came out here now. | 但是我现在知道你来这干什么了 |
[15:47] | Yeah, so you got some fencing issues, | 你的栅栏需要修理 |
[15:49] | cracked tank heater, and found some mold in the barn stacks. | 水槽加热器坏了 马厩的干草里有霉菌 |
[15:55] | Yeah, appreciate you stopping by. | 谢谢你们过来走一趟 |
[15:58] | Thanks for your time, Dell. | 谢谢你愿意花时间配合 戴尔 |
[15:59] | We’ll be seeing ya. | 回见 |
[16:05] | What was all that about? | 谈了些什么 |
[16:07] | About the reputation of our ranch, is what. | 关于我们牧场的名誉问题 |
[16:11] | Sale of horses, yearlings… | 我们要想把马匹 周岁马卖出去 |
[16:14] | they depend on it. | 全指着名誉 |
[16:15] | We lose that, we lose everything. | 要是名誉毁了 我们就什么都没了 |
[16:18] | Well, these fixes are doable. | 还是有补救措施的吧 |
[16:20] | Brock and I | 布罗克和我 |
[16:20] | No, it’s about more than that. | 不仅仅是这些问题 |
[16:22] | I’ve had that same list for Brock for two months | 今天副警长给我的维修单上的东西 |
[16:25] | that the deputy handed us today. | 两个月前我就让布罗克去修过了 |
[16:27] | That should of been done by now. | 现在都应该修完了才是 |
[16:28] | There’s no excuse for that. | 他没法找借口开脱 |
[16:29] | I pay him enough. | 我给他的钱足够了 |
[16:31] | Well, Dell, in all fairness, Brock’s been pulling | 戴尔 老实说 自从你卧病在床以来 |
[16:33] | double duty since you’ve been laid up. | 布罗克就一直做着双倍的工作 |
[16:35] | Just leave that, girl. | 少来了 小姑娘 |
[16:36] | And he should of been pulling triple duty. | 他本该做三倍工作的 |
[16:38] | Horses and sheep, they don’t wait for somebody to come around. | 马群 羊群 它们可不会等人来买 |
[16:42] | Unless you’ve forgotten how to ranch. | 除非你是忘了怎么放牧 |
[16:45] | Forgotten? | 忘了 |
[16:48] | Forgotten how I went to work when your most precious | 忘了当年你最宝贝的牧场被毁后 |
[16:50] | ranch was that stake? | 我是怎么出去工作的 |
[16:53] | Forgotten how you leaned on me at 14 to fill her shoes? | 14岁那年我接替我妈的工作 你靠我生活 |
[16:58] | Shit, you know, I didn’t kill her, Dell, | 戴尔 又不是我杀了她 |
[16:59] | but you sure treat me like I did. | 但你如此对待我 好像我杀了她一样 |
[17:07] | Yeah, let’s not have a conversation about this, | 别再谈这个话题了 |
[17:09] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:11] | And I haven’t been a girl in a long time. | 而且我早就不是什么小女孩了 |
[17:24] | So, Sheriff came by to talk about fencing issues, | 警长来过 聊了聊路边的栅栏 |
[17:30] | couple gaps by the road, field fixes. | 有几个缺口等等牧场维修问题 |
[17:32] | Normal post code of winter stuff. | 冬季用品的邮政编码等 |
[17:34] | Routine. | 例行公事而已 |
[17:36] | He got really upset about it, | 他因为这件事十分苦恼 |
[17:38] | and so he started pushing buttons, | 好像触到了他的逆鳞一样 |
[17:40] | I started pushing back and then | 我开始努力劝说 |
[17:41] | all of a sudden it’s like I’m 14 again. | 就感觉好像突然回到了14岁一样 |
[17:44] | Just stuck in that tiny little box. | 好像困在那时候了一样 |
[17:47] | Didn’t take long, did it? | 又回到了原点 是吧 |
[17:50] | No. | 确实 |
[17:56] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:58] | I just thought you should be here. | 我只是觉得你应该回来 |
[18:01] | No, listen, when you called, | 不 知道吗 你给我打电话的时候 |
[18:03] | I was coming off of 36 hour shifts. | 我刚值完一个36小时的岗 |
[18:11] | God, I was working on this young guy, | 我刚抢救完一个年轻人 |
[18:15] | just choking in a pool of his own blood. | 活生生在自己的血泊中断了气 |
[18:21] | I mean I didn’t even grab the paddles, | 我甚至都没有进一步抢救 |
[18:22] | I just, I knew it was over. | 我知道一切都结束了 |
[18:29] | I just held his hand, talking about the date | 我抓着他的手 和他聊 |
[18:31] | we were gonna on someday. | 我们将来约会的那一天是什么样子 |
[18:32] | Where are you gonna take me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[18:35] | We going to dinner? | 是去享受美食 |
[18:36] | A movie? | 还是去看一场电影 |
[18:39] | Don’t let me die. | 我不想死 |
[18:49] | He shut his eyes and died on the table. | 他闭上了眼睛 死在了手术台上 |
[18:52] | We’re losing blood. | 还是止不住血 |
[18:53] | Get me another clamp. | 再给我拿个止血钳 |
[18:55] | Guys come on, hurry. | 伙计们 快点 |
[19:03] | That’s how I felt back– back at the house with Dell, | 这就是为什么我回家和戴尔待在一起 |
[19:05] | just so far apart, | 因为我怕阴阳两隔 |
[19:08] | like I couldn’t save him either. | 就好像我救不了的那个男孩一样 |
[19:22] | Take it, sorry. | 接电话吧 抱歉 |
[19:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:30] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[19:34] | No, you can’t leave me. | 不行 你不能离开我 |
[19:36] | Keltin got caught on a fence halfway over it. | 克尔丁跨栅栏的时候被卡住了 |
[19:38] | Torn up pretty good. | 伤口撕裂得很厉害 |
[19:42] | Just breathe. | 放松一下 |
[19:44] | All right you and Dell both work on your stubborn ways | 好了 你和戴尔都在为 |
[19:48] | back home again. | 能够相聚一堂倔强地努力着 |
[19:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:51] | When you come in for that kind of approach, | 你选的这条路 |
[19:54] | it’s always a little bumpy. | 还是有点颠簸的 |
[19:58] | Nice shot, Haggen. | 好球 霍格 |
[20:14] | ♪ Something never looks so right ♪ | ♪ 有些事情始终为错 ♪ |
[20:18] | ♪ There was trouble up ahead ♪ | ♪ 前方是苦难筑起的高墙 我迎难而上 ♪ |
[20:22] | ♪ I’m hitting every green light ♪ | ♪ 或是冲破一切束缚 ♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ You know I’m due to hit a red ♪ | ♪ 或是困于无望之地 ♪ |
[20:33] | Hi, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[20:35] | Fireball shots on me. | 来杯火龙威士忌 我请 |
[20:39] | Thanks, but I’m okay. | 谢谢 我不喝 |
[20:41] | I wouldn’t want you pulling me over. | 我可不想待会被你查酒驾 |
[20:43] | You know buzzed driving is drunk driving. | 开车不喝酒 喝酒不开车 |
[20:45] | No, I would never do that. | 不 我不会抓你酒驾的 |
[20:47] | I wouldn’t do that to Janna Banana. | 我不会那样对詹娜·芭娜娜的 |
[20:49] | Firm warning, maybe. | 口头警告 也许会 |
[20:51] | You just keep calling me that, don’t ya? | 非得这么叫我 是吧 |
[20:53] | You know I love the songs you put on the jukebox, Janna. | 我喜欢你在点唱机上放的歌 詹娜 |
[20:56] | Dicky Peterson. | 是迪基·彼得森的 |
[20:58] | The High Lonesome. | 歌名叫《高处不胜寒》 |
[21:02] | Oh, watch your step there, Carl. | 小心点 卡尔 |
[21:04] | Oh, lordy. | 天啊 |
[21:05] | Fiery. | 真带劲 |
[21:07] | That’s what I remember about you, is you, | 知道我为什么记得你吗 |
[21:09] | you were fiery. | 你太性感火辣了 |
[21:11] | Sweetheart, um. | 亲爱的 |
[21:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | Ever seen the movie “Braveheart”? | 你看过电影《勇敢的心》吗 |
[21:20] | Oh, I love that movie. | 当然 我喜欢那部电影 |
[21:22] | Starting to look a lot like William Wallace. | 你现在很像里面的威廉·华莱士 |
[21:28] | I got a bunch of blue chalk all over my face? | 我的脸上是有一大片蓝色吗 |
[21:31] | Yeah, just a little bit. | 是的 但不多 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | I think I better go home now. | 我想我该回家了 |
[21:44] | I still like the songs you put on the jukebox, Banana. | 我很喜欢你放的歌 芭娜娜 |
[21:48] | Bye, Carl. | 拜 卡尔 |
[21:54] | To Paxton’s finest. | 敬最好的帕克斯顿 |
[21:59] | No help firing a shot. | 不着痕迹地拒绝了他 |
[22:01] | My compliments. | 我很欣赏你 |
[22:05] | Yeah, it’s a gift. | 算是我的一个天赋吧 |
[22:06] | I happen to work with a lot of men. | 碰巧我跟很多男人共事 |
[22:09] | My father’s one of them. | 我的父亲就是其中之一 |
[22:17] | You mind if I join you? | 你介意我和你一起喝吗 |
[22:21] | Yes. | 介意 |
[22:24] | I won’t breathe on you, I promise. | 我保证绝对不占你的便宜 |
[22:27] | Unless, of course, you want me to | 当然 除非你愿意 |
[22:30] | then actually I’m open for negotiations. | 实际上 我是很善于沟通的 |
[22:35] | It’s kind of sad drinking alone. | 一个人喝酒 未免有些悲伤 |
[22:37] | Oh, I’m not sad. | 我并不悲伤 |
[22:39] | Just alone. | 只是有些孤独 |
[22:42] | I was talking about me. | 我刚才是在说我 |
[22:45] | Saddest, loneliest cowboy in Paxton County. | 我是帕克斯顿县最悲伤 最孤独的牛仔 |
[22:50] | Might help if I could tell you a joke. | 跟你讲个笑话 也许能有些帮助 |
[22:53] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:55] | All right, let’s hear it, cowboy. | 行 我洗耳恭听 牛仔先生 |
[22:58] | All right. | 好 |
[23:00] | A horse walks into a bar, | 一匹马走进酒吧 |
[23:03] | looks kind of lonely, orders a couple mojitos. | 它看起来有点孤独 点了几杯莫吉托 |
[23:07] | Bartender says, hey why the long face? | 酒保说 喂 为什么你脸拉得那么长 |
[23:12] | Oh, that’s it? | 就这样 |
[23:16] | That’s the stupidest joke I’ve ever head. | 这是我听过最蠢的笑话 |
[23:20] | You should try standup. | 你应该试试去说单口相声 |
[23:22] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[23:25] | Could we get two of whatever Braveheart was… | 能不能给我们两杯 刚才勇敢的心点的 |
[23:28] | Uh, name’s Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[23:31] | Janna. | 詹娜 |
[23:33] | My friends call me | 我的朋友都叫我 |
[23:34] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[23:36] | This whole easy going southern cowboy thing work for you? | 你觉得 这套随和的南方牛仔套路管用吗 |
[23:40] | Well, ma’am, I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 女士 虽然我不知道你在说些什么 |
[23:43] | but I like where it’s going. | 但我喜欢这件事情的走向 |
[23:46] | All right, fine, cowboy. | 好的 牛仔先生 |
[23:48] | I can do drinks. | 我能陪你喝酒 |
[23:50] | But anything else ain’t happening. | 但是别的事情你就别想了 |
[24:07] | I think old Deputy Carl dodged a bullet with you. | 我突然感觉卡尔副警长躲过了一劫 |
[24:14] | Will you stop talking and take my pants off? | 你能别说话 帮我把裤子脱了吗 |
[24:33] | Oh, shit, shit, shit. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[24:36] | Holy shit. | 我的天哪 |
[25:09] | 尘土飞扬 请减速慢行 | |
[25:22] | You go check the barn. | 你去马厩里看看 |
[25:25] | Go there check the fence. | 你去看看栅栏 |
[25:26] | Brock! | 布罗克 |
[25:29] | Janna! | 詹娜 |
[25:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[25:43] | Morning, Matt. | 早上好 马特 |
[25:49] | You know, I make a mean bacon and egg scramble. | 你知道吗 我很会做培根和炒鸡蛋的 |
[25:55] | God, that sounds so good. | 是吗 听起来很棒 |
[25:58] | I… | 我 |
[26:00] | I gotta head, but… | 我得走了 但是 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:23] | Connelly Ranch, case 19. | 康纳利牧场 第19号案子 |
[26:26] | Doctor Morel field report. | 莫雷尔医生现场报告 |
[26:29] | The property in disrepair. | 该牧场年久失修 |
[26:31] | Recommending further investigation. | 建议进一步调查 |
[26:41] | Hi, thanks for calling. | 你好 感谢你的来电 |
[26:42] | You’ve reached Marla Orton, leave a message. | 我是玛拉·奥顿 请留言 |
[26:44] | Oh, God you are in deep trouble for leaving me last night. | 天哪 昨晚撇下我 你麻烦大了 |
[26:47] | Please call me back as soon as you can. | 请尽快给我打回来 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Which one was it? | 是哪只 |
[26:56] | Old draft horse in the first stall. | 第一间的那匹老马 |
[26:59] | His ears were hanging down. | 它的耳朵耷拉着 |
[27:01] | I checked his nose and nasal passages. | 我检查了它的鼻腔 |
[27:03] | There’s a lot of discharge. | 发现了大量的分泌物 |
[27:05] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:06] | Well, possible Herpes virus. | 大可能是疱疹病毒 |
[27:08] | Too early for Potomac Horse Fever. | 还不能判断是否是波托玛克马热 |
[27:10] | He’s past vet intervention. | 兽医检查过了 |
[27:13] | Should we tag the foal? | 我们要标记一下小马吗 |
[27:17] | What other horses have been near this stall? | 住得离这个棚子很近的还有哪些马 |
[27:25] | I don’t know what else to tell you, Dell. | 戴尔 我不知道还能说些什么 |
[27:28] | Vet said the virus is contagious. | 兽医说 这种病毒极具传染性 |
[27:32] | Now the foal has to be quarantined. | 现在小马必须要被隔离 |
[27:34] | So, it’s bad luck. | 看来情况很糟 |
[27:39] | Jack was Adeline’s horse, Roger. | 罗杰 杰克是艾德琳的马 |
[27:47] | She had him since he was a foal. | 从它还是小马驹的时候 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[27:55] | But doing the right thing is rarely doing the easy thing. | 做正确的事情总是不易 |
[28:02] | Looking out for the rest of your herd, | 而如今正确的事情是 |
[28:04] | now that’s doing the right thing. | 照料好剩下的马群 |
[28:08] | I know it is. | 我明白的 |
[28:17] | Now, I wouldn’t ask you to do this, | 我可以代劳 |
[28:19] | unless I’d do it myself for ya. | 但还是你亲自动手比较好 |
[28:42] | How’d you get so sick, huh? | 你怎么生病了呢 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna put you off in the back quarter, | 我会把你的葬礼推迟到季末 |
[28:50] | by that little knoll you liked so much when summer came. | 在夏天来临时 你会靠着最喜欢的小山丘 |
[28:57] | I won’t ever visit that I won’t think about | 我永远不会忘记你 也永远不会忘了 |
[29:00] | what you meant to us. | 你对我们来说有多重要 |
[29:04] | I’ll have it written… | 我会在墓碑上写道 |
[29:07] | “Here lies the one that loved us all. | “这里睡着一匹深爱着我们 |
[29:16] | And in turn was loved as much.” | 也被我们深深爱着的好马” |
[30:11] | Dell? | 戴尔 |
[30:15] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么了 |
[30:21] | Where’s Brock? | 布罗克人呢 |
[30:34] | What the fuck? | 操 怎么回事 |
[30:35] | Where’s his shit? | 他的东西都哪去了 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:31] | I should of been here, I’m sorry. | 我应该在这陪着你的 我很抱歉 |
[31:43] | She loved that horse. | 她很爱那匹马 |
[32:10] | Morning. | 早 |
[32:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[32:14] | Can I get you more tea? | 你还要茶吗 |
[32:16] | No, I’m okay, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:21] | They took Sugar, too? | 他们也把小甜也带走了吗 |
[32:23] | They did. | 是的 |
[32:28] | Do we even know where? | 带到哪里去了 |
[32:35] | They said they’d let us know. | 他们说会告诉我们的 |
[32:38] | That’s comforting. | 只是场面话吧 |
[32:43] | New guidelines. | 新的方针下来了 |
[32:46] | Lack of care for livestock, pasture too short. | 牲畜缺乏照顾 牧场面积过小 |
[32:49] | Feed purchase records, inaccessible roads. | 缺乏饲料购买记录 牧场道路堵塞 |
[32:53] | I mean, they’re making us sound like accused criminals. | 他们搞得像是在控告罪犯 |
[33:04] | And then I took that out of Jack’s nostril. | 我从杰克的鼻腔里取到了那些东西 |
[33:12] | I’ll send it out right away. When I get the results, | 我马上就把这个寄出去 一旦结果出来了 |
[33:14] | I’ll come out and check on some animals. | 我会再去检查其它的牲畜 |
[33:17] | God, I just don’t get it. | 天啊 我真是搞不懂 |
[33:20] | It’s the result of this new law. | 都是因为新法的颁布 |
[33:22] | You know, piss off the wrong neighbor | 你懂的 惹怒了一位惹不起的邻居 |
[33:24] | can cause you a lot of trouble. | 会带来很多麻烦 |
[33:26] | A person can falsely accuse a rancher of abuse, | 他们可以诬告你们虐待牲畜 |
[33:28] | causing them to go broke just to prove their innocence. | 即使你倾家荡产也未必能自证清白 |
[33:31] | Cost them nothing, cost you the ranch. | 他们什么都不会损失 你却会失去牧场 |
[33:34] | No wonder the old man killed himself. | 难怪那个老人自杀了 |
[33:38] | How’s mister beautiful man in the bunkhouse, | 你提过的那位工人宿舍里的英俊小哥 |
[33:40] | the one you were talking about, how’s he taking it? | 他受的打击大吗 |
[33:43] | Oh, he’s not. | 他没受影响 |
[33:45] | Yeah, he just up and left. | 他起床就走了 |
[33:48] | You get what you pay for. | 一分钱一分货 |
[33:50] | God, I need someone out there Dell can really count on. | 天啊 我真得为戴尔找一个靠得住的人 |
[33:55] | Oh, wait I might have a guy. | 等等 我好像有个人可以推荐给你 |
[33:56] | He was just in here for a client looking for a place | 他之前在这说 想找工作 |
[33:58] | to work and sleep. | 找个落脚的地方 |
[33:59] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:00] | Yeah, go to Mr. Mom’s diner, his name’s Hudson. | 对 去妈妈饭馆见他 他叫哈德森 |
[34:02] | I’ll call him, I’ll explain everything so he knows. | 我会打给他 跟他说这事 |
[34:04] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天哪 太感谢你了 |
[34:06] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[34:07] | Bye. Okay. I love you. | 拜拜 好 我太爱你了 |
[34:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Can I also get the check when you have a chance? | 一会可以抽空结下账吗 |
[34:19] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[34:20] | Ok. | 那好 |
[34:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:36] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -这是菜单 -谢谢 |
[34:41] | He show up yet? | 你看到他了吗 |
[34:42] | No, but I did run into the guy that | 没呢 不过我碰到了带我去酒店 |
[34:44] | took me to the Ritz R and R. | 休息放松的那个男的了 |
[34:46] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[34:48] | Yeah, he’s sitting at the counter and he is not happy. | 他现在坐在吧台边 看起来不太高兴 |
[34:51] | God, this is embarrassing. | 天啊 这好尴尬 |
[34:53] | The only thing worse than waking up with a guy | 唯一比清早起来看到身边睡着个男人 |
[34:55] | in the first day is seeing him on the second. | 更尴尬的事就是第二天又碰到他 |
[34:58] | What’s your guy look like again? | 再说一遍那个男人的长相 |
[35:00] | Hudson? | 哈德森吗 |
[35:01] | Blonde hair, blue eyes, about six foot one. | 金发碧眼 身高大概1米85 |
[35:04] | Oh, and he kind of can’t grow a beard. | 他不怎么留胡子 |
[35:08] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[35:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[35:25] | Your last name wouldn’t by any chance be Hudson, would it? | 有没有可能 你姓哈德森呢 |
[35:36] | Wow, this all yours? | 这整个牧场都是你的吗 |
[35:37] | My family’s. | 我家的 |
[35:39] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[35:41] | Used to have 160 horses at some point | 我小的时候 |
[35:43] | when I was a kid. | 最多那会有160匹马 |
[35:45] | Then Dell hired this Brock guy, | 后来戴尔雇了个叫布罗克的人 |
[35:47] | he just took off. | 前不久不告而别 |
[35:50] | Too much for him I guess. | 可能不堪重负吧 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I’ve known some ranch hands like that. | 其实我见过很多这样的牧场工 |
[35:54] | They like the idea of being a cowboy | 他们只是为了实现自己的牛仔梦 |
[35:56] | just not the real work. | 而不是踏踏实实来干活的人 |
[35:58] | This Brock guy though, he might take the cake. | 这个叫布罗克的人 可能就是个典型 |
[36:00] | All along your fence there, you got a bunch | 那边栅栏上的铁丝 |
[36:01] | of baling wire patch jobs. | 好多都需要修补 |
[36:04] | Anybody even trying would have replaced the whole length. | 但凡尝试过的人应该早就把栅栏换掉了 |
[36:06] | You think it was deliberate? | 你觉得他故意没修吗 |
[36:08] | Well, I don’t want to talk bad about a stranger, but… | 我不想说一个素不相识的人的坏话 但是 |
[36:14] | All right. | 我明白了 |
[36:16] | Well, I got to make a decision. | 看来我们该决定了 |
[36:19] | So we got a deal? | 你愿意接下这份工作吗 |
[36:21] | Money’s fine, bunkhouse is fine | 薪水不错 工人宿舍也不错 |
[36:24] | but I do have one request. | 就还有一个要求 |
[36:27] | – What’s that? – Next time you got | -什么要求 -下一次 |
[36:29] | an itch that needs scratching | 哪怕是你身上痒痒 想来找我挠挠 |
[36:30] | and you come a knocking, I’m gonna ask you | 先敲门 帮忙之前 |
[36:32] | to know my full name before we commence. | 我必须得让你知道我的全名 |
[36:33] | Oh, a cowboy with principles, huh? | 看来你是一个有原则的牛仔 对吗 |
[36:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的女士 |
[36:37] | You’re gonna make me pay for this aren’t you? | 我得弥补一下你 对吗 |
[36:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的女士 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | The mucus test came back. | 分泌物的检验报告出来了 |
[36:47] | Old Jack was sick all right | 老杰克确实病了 |
[36:50] | What was it? | 什么病 |
[36:52] | EHV-1, equine herpes virus. | EHV-1 马疱疹病毒 |
[36:55] | Really contagious. | 极具传染性 |
[36:56] | We’ve never had that before. | 从没有发生过这种事 |
[36:59] | It happens. | 它还是发生了 |
[37:00] | I feel bad but, he might of died anyway. | 我很遗憾 但不管怎样它都要死了 |
[37:03] | You did the right thing, Dell. | 戴尔 你做了正确的事情 |
[37:14] | This horse is fine. | 这匹马很健康 |
[37:18] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[37:19] | Let’s make it official, right? | 我们得按程序来 |
[37:22] | I’ll assess the entire herd, | 我会检查整个马群 抽血化验 |
[37:23] | blood samples, everything. | 所有的项目都要查一遍 |
[37:25] | I can set up a feeding and warming plant | 我再运过来一些用于喂养的高热量植物 |
[37:27] | to get these animals back into shape. | 能让这些马增重 |
[37:49] | Here you go, Sheriff. | 给你 警长 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[37:52] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[37:54] | Why don’t you go over there and casually see | 你去那边随便看看 |
[37:56] | what you can find out. | 看能发现什么 |
[38:01] | Yeah, who is that? | 好的 那是谁 |
[38:16] | Oh, hi, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[38:17] | You getting some feed, huh? | 你买了些饲料 |
[38:19] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[38:20] | Knocking down that list you gave us. | 被你的单子指责成那样 |
[38:22] | Don’t want to be caught short next time you come out. | 我可不想再被你抓着小尾巴不放了 |
[38:24] | Yeah, good deal. | 是啊 做得不错 |
[38:27] | I’m Matt Hudson, nice meeting you. | 我是马特·哈德森 很高兴认识你 |
[38:28] | Yeah, of course. | 我也是 |
[38:30] | Uh, Deputy Carl Haggen. | 我是卡尔·赫根副警长 |
[38:32] | Yeah, Matt’s our new ranch hand. | 马特是我们新的牧场工 |
[38:34] | We’re picking up where Brock left off. | 他来顶替布罗克的岗位 |
[38:37] | Yeah, what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[38:40] | He just left, no idea. | 不告而别 不知道为什么 |
[38:42] | Found a better situation for himself, I guess. | 我猜 他可能找到更好的工作了吧 |
[38:49] | I appreciate the compliance. | 很感谢你们遵守规定 |
[38:51] | I’ll be sure to let the sheriff know that. | 我会告诉警长的 |
[39:02] | What you find out? | 有什么发现吗 |
[39:04] | Well, it looks like Ms. Connelly’s hired new ranch hand, | 康纳利小姐新雇了一个牧场工 |
[39:07] | a Matt Hudson. | 叫马特·哈德森 |
[39:10] | A new ranch hand. | 新雇了个牧场工 |
[39:11] | Well, good for her. | 挺迅速啊 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:15] | I knew her back in high school but, | 我高中就认识她了 |
[39:18] | never paid much attention to her or anything like that. | 但对她这个人和关于她的事都没太在意 |
[39:23] | I like how you handled yourself there, Carl. | 我很欣赏你处理事情的方式 卡尔 |
[39:25] | You’re learning. | 你在学习着 |
[39:27] | Subtly, but you’re learning. | 很细微 但是不断学习着 |
[39:40] | We got the list of conditions from the state attorney. | 我收到了州检察官的通知单 |
[39:45] | Underweight horses? | 马匹体重不足 |
[39:46] | That’s debatable. | 有待商榷 |
[39:48] | Fence repair, brush clearing, standing water. | 栅栏维修 毛刷清理 积水问题 |
[39:51] | Yeah, we’ve seen that already. | 这些我们已经知道了 |
[39:52] | Wait, replace bad wiring in the water trough tank heater. | 等下 需更换水槽加热器里坏掉的电线 |
[39:56] | Where is that? | 电线在哪 |
[39:57] | It’s up in the north field. | 在牧场北边 |
[40:02] | Yeah, sure enough, | 是的 肯定要换 |
[40:03] | looks like you got exposed electrical wiring. | 电线都暴露在外面 |
[40:05] | I’ve seen animals electrocuted by this. | 我曾见过牲畜被这样的电线电死 |
[40:06] | Thank God this one’s dry. | 幸亏这个水槽已经干了 |
[40:12] | Looks like ice got in there and corroded the connections. | 看起来好像是碎冰掉进去 侵蚀了接线 |
[40:18] | How did they know? | 他们是怎么知道的 |
[40:19] | Well, everybody’s got trough heaters. | 每个牧场都有水槽加热器 |
[40:21] | – If you don’t then – No, no, no. I mean. | -如果没有 -不 我的意思是 |
[40:24] | Did you see Dr. Morel and her people come out here | 你看到莫雷尔医生或者她身边的人 |
[40:26] | or the Sheriff? | 或者警官来过这吗 |
[40:29] | Panel was rusted shut. | 线路板刚才还被铁锈封着 |
[40:29] | Nobody’s been here. | 没有人打开过它 |
[40:30] | The panels rusted shut | 线路板还封着 |
[40:32] | and there’s no tire marks or shoe prints. | 这里也没有任何车辙印或鞋印 |
[40:34] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[40:39] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[40:41] | It was Brock. | 是布罗克干的 |
[40:42] | The inspectors didn’t go out to the north field | 检查员都没去牧场北边 |
[40:44] | but it’s right here in the state attorney’s own stationary. | 但州检察官什么都知道 |
[40:48] | You think this Brock guy’s tied all the way up | 你是说布罗克一直和州检察官那边 |
[40:49] | to the state’s attorney’s office? | 有来往吗 |
[40:52] | No. | 倒也不是 |
[40:53] | But we know the Sheriff is. | 但警长确实有来往 |
[40:55] | You got no way of proving that. | 你没法证明 |
[41:00] | I think we need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[41:02] | Legal help. | 法律援助 |
[41:06] | Dell Connelly, I’m his daughter, Janna. | 我是戴尔·康纳利的女儿詹娜 |
[41:08] | I’m picking up from Dr. Kruger. | 我来取克鲁格医生开的药 |
[41:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[41:40] | Just drive. | 开车吧 |
[41:51] | Well , doesn’t take a genius to see what’s happening here. | 事情一目了然 |
[41:55] | It’s this new statute. | 这个新的法令 |
[41:57] | They couldn’t get it through the voters | 无法通过选民投票 |
[41:59] | so they did an Enron, | 所以他们搞了出安然把戏 |
[42:01] | shoved it right through the legislature. | 直接让立法机关通过了 |
[42:05] | But why? | 可为什么 |
[42:06] | It’s these animal rights groups like the UAPA. | 类似联合动物保护局的这些动物权益组织 |
[42:10] | They have a lock on the state, | 他们完全掌控了国家 |
[42:11] | all the laws that are being implemented, | 包括正在执行的法律 |
[42:13] | offering training to law enforcement. | 并为执法人员提供培训 |
[42:16] | They moved into North Dakota | 推行这项新法令后 |
[42:18] | after pushing this new law. | 他们向北达科他州进发 |
[42:20] | But, why would they want to take ranchers’ horses? | 可他们为何想要牧场主的马匹呢 |
[42:23] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[42:24] | Well. | 好吧 |
[42:25] | Lots of reason. | 原因有很多 |
[42:27] | They’ll tell you | 他们可以托词 |
[42:27] | it’s because they’re taking care of the animals | 要更好地照料牲畜 |
[42:29] | but the truth is | 但事实是 |
[42:31] | those horses are worth cash | 无论健康与否 |
[42:32] | whether they’re healthy or not. | 这些马匹都很值钱 |
[42:34] | Okay, then so what can she do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[42:36] | Well, you need to show them you’re compiling, first of all, | 首先 让他们知道你已经在整理材料了 |
[42:38] | and as soon as I get that vet assessment | 等我一从你朋友玛拉医生那里 |
[42:40] | from you pal Dr. Marla, the care plan for the horses. | 拿到兽医评估 就是马匹护理计划 |
[42:43] | – Yeah. – You and I can walk it over | -知道 -我们就可以 |
[42:44] | to the courthouse ourselves. | 直接移交法院了 |
[42:45] | That will buy you some time | 这样可以帮你争取时间 |
[42:47] | and you get that ranch in order. | 把牧场的问题都处理妥当 |
[42:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:55] | We had an agreement, Tom. | 汤姆 我们之前说好的 |
[42:57] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[42:58] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[43:00] | Tom Gardner just hung up on me. | 汤姆·加德纳挂我电话 |
[43:03] | He says he doesn’t have any hay for us this year. | 他说今年不能给我们供应干草了 |
[43:06] | I have an idea why. | 我知道为什么 |
[43:21] | Now listen, Dell, we’ve known each other a long time. | 戴尔 听着 我们认识很久了 |
[43:24] | 35 years, Tom. | 35年了 汤姆 |
[43:26] | I told your pa, Janna. | 詹娜 我和你爸说了 |
[43:28] | I just don’t have any hay to sell. | 我的干草都卖光了 |
[43:30] | Tom, you and I pulled hay for Hoag, | 汤姆 几周前 |
[43:34] | what two three weeks ago? | 我们还给霍格拉干草呢 |
[43:35] | There’s plenty of hay there. | 你那里干草多得是 |
[43:36] | Since then, I sold to the young feller, | 后来我把所有干草都卖给 |
[43:39] | over at Mandan. | 曼丹那个年轻人了 |
[43:40] | He came took everything I had. | 他把所有货都要了 |
[43:42] | Paid top dollar, too. | 给的价钱也高 |
[43:43] | This actually the truth of it? | 真正的原因是这个吧 |
[43:45] | Mr. Gardner, | 加德纳先生 |
[43:46] | is this why you won’t sell your hay to us? | 你是因为这个才不卖我们干草吗 |
[43:49] | People will think it’s your hay | 大家会认为是你的干草 |
[43:50] | that contaminated the Connelly ranch? | 污染了康纳利牧场 |
[43:53] | Jack got put down for EHV-1 | 杰克因感染疱疹病毒被扑杀 |
[43:55] | had nothing to do with the product coming from your ranch. | 和你牧场的供给无关 |
[43:58] | Ruth, I got this, go on. | 露丝 我来处理 你忙吧 |
[44:00] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[44:02] | These people, your friends deserve the truth. | 这些人是你朋友 他们应该知道真相 |
[44:05] | You owe them that. | 你该告诉他们 |
[44:10] | It’s Title 23. | 是因为23号令 |
[44:12] | Everybody’s spooked. | 大家都很害怕 |
[44:14] | All the ranchers are hiding from the Sheriff and his posse. | 牧场主们都在躲警长和他的手下 |
[44:17] | Tom’s scared that what happened to you | 汤姆是怕你们的遭遇 |
[44:19] | can happen to us, too. | 也发生在我们身上 |
[44:20] | Sheriff visits, articles, | 警长巡视 评论文章 |
[44:23] | the value of our stock goes down. | 家畜贬值 等等 |
[44:26] | Reputation’s everything, Dell, you know that. | 声誉高于一切 戴尔你明白的 |
[44:29] | Any whiff of fever or some problem with our hay, | 我们的干草但凡出现一丁点问题 |
[44:33] | we’re finished. | 我们就完了 |
[44:37] | First they want to take my damn livestock | 他们先是掠走我的牲畜 |
[44:40] | now they want to take my friends. | 现在又要夺走我的朋友 |
[45:04] | Okay, Dell, let’s see about this. | 好了戴尔 我们看看 |
[45:31] | We got some calls out on those yearlings. | 有人致电询问幼崽 |
[45:33] | See if we can get some buyers lined up. | 我们看看能不能找到买主 |
[45:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:48] | Okay, so you’re saying the court can act without notice? | 好吧 你是说法院可能不通知就行动吗 |
[45:50] | Do you know how hard we’ve been working out there? | 你知道我们下了多大功夫吗 |
[45:51] | They could just show up. | 他们直接就找上门吗 |
[45:52] | I’m gonna prepare an injunction | 我会准备一份强制令 |
[45:53] | in case they do want to move on the ranch. | 以防他们直接对牧场下手 |
[45:55] | Now if they do come, that’s all we got. | 如果他们真来了 也只有这样了 |
[45:57] | So you better hope it holds up. | 你们还是自求多福吧 |
[46:06] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[46:15] | All right, 10 bucks. | 好吧 10美元 |
[46:18] | I’m impressed. | 我真没想到啊 |
[46:19] | Your mother taught me some things. | 你妈妈还是教过我两手的 |
[46:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:32] | We’ll just take Marla’s assessment | 我们把玛拉的评估报告 |
[46:34] | on over here to clerk’s office. | 送到那边办公室就好 |
[46:36] | – Right down here? – Yup. | -就这里吗 -没错 |
[46:55] | I just thought we’d get a little color back in here. | 我觉得应该为这里增添点色彩 |
[46:59] | Mom’s favorites. | 妈妈最爱的花 |
[47:02] | God, she loved these. | 她可喜欢这些了 |
[47:05] | You know she used to put them in the planter box | 她从前常把花栽在盆里 |
[47:07] | and I’d pick em and take em to school with me. | 我就摘下来带去学校 |
[47:11] | Hey, I made a lot of friends. | 我交到不少朋友呢 |
[47:21] | You have your mother’s hands. | 你的手和你妈妈的一模一样 |
[47:28] | I didn’t know that. | 我倒真不知道 |
[47:40] | You miss her, don’t you? | 你想她了 是吗 |
[47:45] | Every hour of every day. | 无时不刻 |
[47:57] | Morning specials, we have pumpkin spice pancakes | 我们的特色早餐有南瓜风味煎饼 |
[48:00] | and maple bacon potato hash. | 和枫糖培根土豆泥 |
[48:02] | I’ll give you a moment to decide. | 您慢慢挑选 |
[48:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:06] | You know it’s the sugar that raises cholesterol | 糖分会促使胆固醇升高 |
[48:09] | that gives people heart disease. | 从而导致心脏病 |
[48:12] | So Russel, how can the Sheriff’s Department help the UAPA? | 拉塞尔 警局该如何协助联合动物保护局 |
[48:16] | You know all these ranchers in these parts personally? | 这一带所有牧场主你都认识吗 |
[48:21] | Most of them | 大部分都认识 |
[48:22] | and if I don’t I’m happy to introduce myself. | 不认识的我也很乐意走动熟悉 |
[48:24] | How much livestock is here? | 这里有多少牲畜 |
[48:27] | A couple thousand head, anyway. | 数千头 |
[48:30] | That’s a few pesos. | 那还值一些钱 |
[48:31] | More than a few, Mr. Ashton. | 阿什顿先生 可不止一些 |
[48:33] | When those horses are shipped across the border | 如果把这些马匹偷运过边境 |
[48:35] | no back tags, no certificates. | 它们没有标签 没有证明 |
[48:37] | It’s clean. | 无据可查 |
[48:40] | I’ll have to get firm with a few of them in my own way | 我可以用点强硬手段对付他们 |
[48:43] | but we’re gonna need that political cover. | 可我们仍需要政治掩护 |
[48:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂你们在说什么 |
[48:50] | Sorry, I’ve kept you waiting. | 抱歉 让您久等了 |
[48:52] | Have you decided? | 您选好了吗 |
[48:55] | I think we have. | 选好了 |
[49:09] | All right, you can stay. | 好吧 允许你待这了 |
[49:17] | This is really something. | 真美啊 |
[49:19] | Yeah, it is. | 可不是 |
[49:23] | You know sometimes between shifts, | 有时候倒班的间歇 |
[49:26] | I’ll go up by myself and look up at the stars, | 我会独自上去看星星 |
[49:30] | think of this place, right here. | 心里想着这里 这片牧场 |
[49:35] | You know I think everybody thinks about home | 我觉得人们需要慰藉时 |
[49:36] | when they want a little comfort. | 都会想到家 |
[49:39] | Yeah, it’s not always like that. | 好吧 也不都是这样 |
[49:45] | But even though I ran from this place with everything I had | 可就算我曾经带上全部逃离这里 |
[49:48] | I’d do anything to save it. | 我仍愿意为拯救它付出一切 |
[49:52] | I don’t know if I’ve ever had a place like that. | 我说不上是否也有甘心为之付出的地方 |
[49:58] | Where are you from? | 你家是哪的 |
[50:00] | We haven’t really covered that. | 我们从没聊过这个 |
[50:03] | Nowhere, really. | 谈不上哪里 |
[50:05] | A bit of a nomad. | 四海为家 |
[50:07] | I know the feeling. | 我懂 |
[50:12] | There was a place near Elko, Nevada. | 内华达州靠近埃尔科有个地方 |
[50:15] | It’s called the Ruby Mountains. | 叫红宝石山的 |
[50:16] | You ever? | 你听说过吗 |
[50:17] | No. | 没有 |
[50:20] | It’s unreal. | 挺虚无缥缈的 |
[50:22] | It’s like you’re staring at a dream or something. | 就好像你凝望着一个梦 |
[50:28] | In fact, those stars look a lot like these. | 那里的星星就像这里的一样 |
[50:31] | Sounds romantic. | 挺浪漫啊 |
[50:33] | You ever taken anybody up there? | 你带人去过那里吗 |
[50:35] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[50:38] | One summer we were both ranching near Elko | 有一年夏天 我俩都在埃尔科附近放牧 |
[50:40] | so we met up, hung out, | 我们碰到了 一起闲逛 |
[50:43] | just stared at the mountains, the stars. | 眺望群山 凝视繁星 |
[50:48] | You know if I had to pick a spot that I’d call home | 如果一定要我选出个地方当作家园 |
[50:51] | I guess it be there, with him. | 那大概就是那里 和他在一起了 |
[51:01] | This one time we took in this Afghan girl, | 有一次我们收留了一个阿富汗女孩 |
[51:06] | her mother had been hit, either by us or by them, | 她妈妈被击伤了 不是被敌方就是被我们 |
[51:08] | I don’t remember but we took her in, | 我不记得了 不过我们收留了她 |
[51:12] | she would have these fits, inconsolable | 她哭天喊地 痛不欲生 |
[51:18] | and one night I took her out, it was just us, | 有天晚上我带她出去 只有我俩 |
[51:24] | we looked up at the stars and she stopped crying. | 我们看着星星 她突然就不哭了 |
[51:30] | She recognized home. | 她找到了家的感觉 |
[51:33] | Bet she was thinking about her mother. | 她一定在想她妈妈 |
[51:36] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[51:38] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[51:42] | Maybe it’s not the place that makes home, but the people? | 或许不是因地而成家 而是因人而成家 |
[51:48] | Maybe it is the people. | 或许确实因为人吧 |
[51:52] | To nomads. | 敬四海为家 |
[51:54] | To home. | 敬家园 |
[52:29] | Why do you always call so early? | 你怎么总是一大早就打电话 |
[52:32] | Janna, it’s happening. | 詹娜 真出事了 |
[52:33] | They’re on the move to the ranch. | 他们往牧场去了 |
[52:35] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[52:37] | Shit. | 靠 |
[52:40] | Dad! | 爸 |
[52:41] | Dell, wake up. | 戴尔 快起来 |
[52:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:47] | This is Vin. | 我是维恩 |
[52:48] | Hi, they’re on the way. | 他们来了 |
[52:50] | Okay, when you get the seizure order, | 好的 你拿到扣押令后 |
[52:52] | you take a picture from your phone. | 先用手机拍个照 |
[52:53] | I’ll try to buy you some time. | 我再帮你争取点时间 |
[52:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:11] | Dell! | 戴尔 |
[53:14] | They’re coming to take the horses. | 他们来收马了 |
[53:28] | Heard you’re readying to sell a few horses. | 听说你准备卖掉几匹马 |
[53:31] | Just making sure they’re clean animals is all. | 我们只是来确保它们健康安全而已 |
[53:34] | It’s those spot inspections we talked about. | 就是我们先前说过的现场检测 |
[53:38] | Looks like you already made up your mind, Roger. | 罗杰 看来你已经下定决心了 |
[53:52] | I’m a licensed vet registered here in Paxton County | 我是帕克斯顿县的注册兽医 |
[53:55] | to corroborate any action that may be taken. | 来对任何可能的措施进行公证 |
[53:57] | Well, you’re looking at your paperwork, Dr. Morel. | 你最好仔细做做文书工作 莫雷尔医生 |
[54:16] | Good morning, Raymond. | 早上好 雷蒙德 |
[54:21] | Mr. Connelly, after checking the horses, | 康纳利先生 检查完马群后 |
[54:23] | my suspicions have been confirmed. | 我的疑虑被证实了 |
[54:25] | Here’s a notice of seizure. | 这是扣押通知 |
[54:28] | The hearing will be in not more than 10 business days | 听证会将在从今天起 |
[54:30] | from today. | 10个工作日内举行 |
[54:31] | Under what authority are you taking my animals? | 哪个当局批准你们带走我的马群的 |
[54:33] | Under my authority as the vet of this county. | 我这个本县的兽医批准的 |
[54:37] | They’ll be well cared for. | 它们将受到精心照料 |
[54:38] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[54:43] | They can’t take these animals with this seizure order, | 他们不能凭这张扣押令带走马群 |
[54:45] | it’s incomplete. | 它不完整 |
[54:47] | This is bullshit, Victoria. | 这是张废纸 维多利亚 |
[54:48] | I’m afraid you’re gonna need a judge to tell us otherwise. | 恐怕你得让法官来告诉我们它无效 |
[54:52] | All right, let’s round them up. | 好了 把它们赶拢 |
[54:57] | Someone check the barn. | 来个人去检查马厩 |
[55:06] | Hey, Judge Williams. | 你好 威廉姆斯法官 |
[55:07] | Nice morning, isn’t it? | 今早天气真好 对吗 |
[55:09] | Do you mind if I bend your ear for a second? | 能麻烦你听我说几句吗 |
[55:11] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[55:12] | Carl, why you doing this? | 卡尔 你为什么要欺压本地的牧场主 |
[55:14] | Bring out the mares, let’s go. | 把母马拉出来 我们走 |
[55:15] | Push around local ranchers, | 为什么这么做 |
[55:16] | people you’ve known your entire life. | 你出生起就认识他们了 |
[55:18] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just doing my job, Ms. Connelly. | 我只是在做我的工作 康纳利小姐 |
[55:20] | I’m just doing what I’m told. | 我只是按命令行事 |
[55:23] | That’s not the preacher’s son I used to know. | 这可不是我认识的传教士的儿子 |
[55:28] | Let’s pick up the pace. | 动作快点 |
[55:39] | Here goes the first trailer. | 第一辆拖车来了 |
[55:49] | We’re good. | 我们准备好了 |
[55:53] | Oof, God. | 天呐 |
[55:57] | Watch the ramp. | 当心斜坡 |
[56:07] | This isn’t right. | 这样做不对 |
[56:10] | Damn, damn. | 见鬼了 |
[56:13] | All right, let’s head out. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[56:19] | Hello, Judge. | 你好 法官 |
[56:21] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[56:23] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[56:33] | We just got to buy some time. | 我们要争取点时间 |
[56:36] | You’re gonna need to move away from the front of the trucks. | 你们必须走开 别挡在货车前面 |
[56:39] | You’re interfering with an officers duties. | 你们在妨碍警官执法 |
[56:42] | You have a court order based on old information. | 你们的法院指令是基于旧信息颁布的 |
[56:44] | It’s not too valid, Sheriff. | 它不太合理 警长 |
[56:46] | I handed Marla’s findings into the courthouse myself. | 我已向法院提交了玛拉的调查结果 |
[56:49] | I’m gonna arrest you right now for obstruction, | 我现在要以妨碍公务罪逮捕你们 |
[56:52] | all of you, how’d that be? | 你们所有人 怎么样 |
[56:58] | You’re gonna want to answer that. | 你最好接一下 |
[57:00] | I want to answer wha– | 我最好接什么 |
[57:04] | That’s your judge. | 你要的法官 |
[57:07] | You’re not taking our horses. | 你没法带走我们的马了 |
[57:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:10] | We handed that paperwork into Court, ourselves. | 我们亲自把文书上交给法院的 |
[57:13] | There’s no way it just went missing. | 它不可能就这么消失了 |
[57:15] | Every time we get our heads up, they push them back down again. | 每次我们刚一有点希望 就被他们掐灭了 |
[57:20] | Well, I’ll dig through the public county records, | 我会翻遍县公共记录 |
[57:22] | see if they let anything slide between crossing their Ts | 看看他们有没有故意漏掉 |
[57:24] | and dotting their Is. | 什么信息 |
[57:26] | I can ask some other vets in other counties. | 我可以问问其他县的兽医 |
[57:28] | I’m sure somebody like Victoria Morel | 维多利亚·莫雷尔这样的人 |
[57:30] | has a few skeletons in her closet. | 肯定有什么不可告人的秘密 |
[57:34] | I keep thinking about old Hoag. | 我总是想起老霍格 |
[57:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:37] | He just didn’t have anybody to help him. | 他当时就是没人能帮他 |
[57:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:43] | And no one knows where his horses went. | 没人知道他的马哪去了 |
[57:45] | 《费格斯瀑布日报》 拉弗蒂遭遇不幸 | |
[57:49] | I uh, I read the hit piece the Gazette did on your dad. | 我读过《公报》上有关你爸爸的不实新闻 |
[57:53] | To say the least. | 您委婉了 |
[57:54] | Well, I appreciate you coming up to Fergus Falls this morning. | 感谢你今早赶来费格斯瀑布 |
[57:57] | A long drive. | 开那么远的车 |
[57:59] | What can I do for ya? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[58:02] | Well, I’m wanting to talk to you about the article | 我想和你谈谈你的这篇 |
[58:04] | you wrote on Hoag Rafferty. | 写霍格·拉弗蒂的文章 |
[58:07] | The rancher? | 那个牧场主吗 |
[58:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:11] | I’m curious, you never say what happened to his horses. | 我很好奇 你没提他的马最后怎么样了 |
[58:16] | After the coroner’s office was done, | 验尸官验完尸后 |
[58:18] | they were just hauled off somewhere. | 它们就被拉到其他地方去了 |
[58:21] | I noticed you didn’t get a quote, | 我注意到你没有进行采访 |
[58:23] | you just referred to the coroner’s report. | 只是提及了验尸官的报告 |
[58:26] | I mean | 我是说 |
[58:27] | no quote from Sheriff Bostwick who was there either? | 连当时在场的博斯特维克警长都没采访吗 |
[58:33] | And? | 你想说什么 |
[58:36] | Well, a dead man in his barn and the seizure of his horses. | 一个人死在自己的马厩里 马也被没收了 |
[58:43] | You’re scared of something. | 你在害怕什么 |
[58:50] | You weren’t there. | 你当时不在场 |
[58:52] | But you were. | 可你在 |
[58:54] | You saw something and your article doesn’t account for it. | 你看到了什么 但没写在你的文章里 |
[59:02] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[59:07] | Oh, fuck me. | 好吧我说 |
[59:30] | It was more than just a suicide. | 那不只是自杀 |
[59:36] | See I gotten an anonymous tip | 我收到了一则匿名举报 |
[59:39] | that Hoag Rafferty was neglecting his herd. | 称霍格·拉弗蒂漠视马匹生命 |
[59:40] | 虐待动物 匿名 | |
[59:41] | Ow, shit, shit. | 操 操 |
[59:45] | The other ranchers were feeding the thin animals, | 其他牧场主在喂养那些瘦弱的马 |
[59:47] | your father and Tom Gardner. | 包括你父亲和汤姆·加德纳 |
[59:50] | Josh Falvey, Fergus Falls Daily. | 我是《费格斯瀑布日报》的乔希·法尔维 |
[59:53] | The horses weren’t neglected. | 马群一直有被好好照顾 |
[59:54] | They were a little skinny from winter, that’s all. | 它们就是过完冬有点消瘦 |
[59:56] | Your pa told me that Rafferty was in the barn. | 你爸爸告诉我拉弗蒂在马厩里 |
[59:59] | I didn’t think any of it. | 我没多想 |
[1:00:00] | Took a few pictures of the ranch, | 拍了几张牧场的照片 |
[1:00:02] | wanted to get a quote from Mr. Rafferty, | 然后想采访一下拉弗蒂先生 |
[1:00:05] | everyday stuff. | 就是些常规工作 |
[1:00:08] | So I walked over. | 然后我走过去 |
[1:00:09] | I looked back, I saw your dad in the field | 回头一看 你爸爸在牧场上 |
[1:00:12] | and Mr. Gardner at the truck still getting the hay out. | 加德纳先生还在货车那搬干草 |
[1:00:16] | I went inside the barn. | 我走进马厩 |
[1:00:23] | I saw the rancher and the sheriff over by the window. | 看到牧场主和警长在窗边 |
[1:00:26] | The old man was shaking, pleading with Sheriff Bostwick. | 老头吓傻了 一直在恳求博斯特维克警长 |
[1:00:31] | It felt like I was intruding so I stayed behind the tractor. | 我不想打扰他们 就躲在了拖拉机后 |
[1:00:34] | It’s cold, it’s all the stress. | 天冷了 你压力那么大 |
[1:00:37] | Living way the hell out here in Cottonwind all by yourself. | 一个人住在这么偏僻的白棉风牧场 |
[1:00:45] | Then the Sheriff started to work on the old man. | 然后警长开始刺激他 |
[1:00:49] | Work on him real good. | 简直不择手段 |
[1:00:52] | – Your wife’s gone. – Yeah, yeah. | -你的妻子去世了 -是的 |
[1:00:54] | Kids have lost interest. | 孩子对放牧不感兴趣 |
[1:00:56] | It was more than the horse the Sheriff was after. | 警长想杀的不只是那匹病马 |
[1:00:59] | Hell of a lot of work to do. | 有干不完的活 |
[1:01:02] | Then I saw him hand the old man his gun. | 然后我看到他把自己的枪递给老头 |
[1:01:05] | Lot of sick animals. | 那么多马都生病了 |
[1:01:10] | Everything I ever worked for, Roger. | 那是我为之奋斗的一切啊 罗杰 |
[1:01:13] | I know, Hoag. | 我知道 霍格 |
[1:01:14] | I thought he was gonna put down the mare in the stall. | 我本以为他是要让马厩里那匹母马安乐死 |
[1:01:17] | All the stress will be gone. | 一切压力都会消失 |
[1:01:21] | No more pain. | 不再有痛苦 |
[1:01:44] | You were in the barn. | 你当时在马厩里 |
[1:01:50] | I stepped out before the sheriff could piece together | 在警长意识到我可能目睹了整件事前 |
[1:01:52] | that I may have seen the whole thing. | 我走出了马厩 |
[1:01:53] | I ran to where your father collapsed. | 我跑到你父亲倒下的地方 |
[1:01:59] | What, you didn’t want to go to the authorities? | 什么 你不想去告诉当局吗 |
[1:02:01] | I checked his record. | 我查了他的履历 |
[1:02:04] | Decorated military service. | 是个得过很多荣誉的军人 |
[1:02:05] | No one else to corroborate his word against mine. | 没有人能证实我俩谁在说真话 |
[1:02:08] | The gun was in the man’s hands. | 枪在死者自己手里 |
[1:02:10] | The Sheriff said he was there to help him put down a horse. | 警长说他是去帮死者放倒那匹马的 |
[1:02:15] | Caught him off guard. | 他也措手不及 |
[1:02:19] | You pick. | 换你 你怎么想 |
[1:02:23] | And the horses? | 那马群呢 |
[1:02:30] | This lady, Dr. Morel, shows up, | 一位叫莫雷尔的医生出现了 |
[1:02:31] | she begins collecting horses, separating them | 她开始赶拢马群 把它们分别 |
[1:02:34] | into different trailers. | 赶到不同的拖车上去 |
[1:02:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:02:51] | That’s the research file I put together | 这是我之前调查时 |
[1:02:52] | when I began to dig in but uh, | 收集的文件 |
[1:02:55] | nothing went beyond that, I’m afraid. | 别的恐怕我也没有了 |
[1:03:00] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[1:03:04] | Is his name Brock McCarty? | 他叫布罗克·麦卡蒂吗 |
[1:03:09] | A man named… | 他叫 |
[1:03:13] | Sam Mansfield. | 萨姆·曼斯菲尔德 |
[1:03:20] | And he worked for Rafferty? | 他给拉弗蒂打工吗 |
[1:03:21] | He did, but he quit by the time I’d gotten out there. | 他在那干过 但我去的时候已经走了 |
[1:03:30] | Hey if I’m… | 如果 |
[1:03:33] | if I can be of any more help to you… | 如果你还需要我的帮助 |
[1:03:37] | let me know. | 打我电话 |
[1:03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:59] | 牲畜总值:\h15万5千美元 签名:\h罗杰·博斯特维克 | |
[1:05:03] | 牲畜总值:\h7万9千美元 签名:\h罗杰·博斯特维克 | |
[1:05:26] | God damn it. | 操他妈 |
[1:05:35] | Okay, Mansfield, Mansfield. | 好的 曼斯菲尔德 曼斯菲尔德 |
[1:05:38] | They had to submit Dr. Morel’s bonafides to the court | 他们得把莫雷尔医生的资料提交给法院 |
[1:05:40] | as part of her assessment right? | 以便评估 对吧 |
[1:05:42] | Well, maybe the Sheriff knows something about that. | 或许警长知道点什么 |
[1:05:45] | Let’s leave him out of this for right now. | 暂时先别管他吧 |
[1:05:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:05:49] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:05:51] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[1:05:52] | Dr. Morel lists Sam Mansfield as part of rural practice | 莫雷尔医生把萨姆·曼斯菲尔德列为 |
[1:05:55] | in Layman County. | 在莱曼县农村实践的一员 |
[1:05:58] | So Brock is connected to Morel. | 所以布罗克和莫雷尔认识 |
[1:06:00] | They’re probably still working together. | 他们可能现在还在一起工作 |
[1:06:02] | No, it’s bigger than that. | 不 不止这些 |
[1:06:04] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏了什么 |
[1:06:06] | Like what are they doing with these horses? | 比如他们怎么处理这些马的 |
[1:06:09] | Well, any of y’all ever hear of the Blue Orchid Ranch? | 你们听说过蓝兰花牧场吗 |
[1:06:13] | No. | 没 |
[1:06:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:15] | There’s a bunch of paperwork here the Sheriff’s Department | 在扣押令签发前 |
[1:06:17] | filed before the seizure order | 警长的部门提交了一叠文件 |
[1:06:19] | and on this transport slip, | 在这张运输单上 |
[1:06:21] | looks like Deputy Carl moved some of the horses | 似乎写着卡尔副警长把一些马 |
[1:06:24] | to a Sarah Windgate at a Blue Orchid Ranch. | 运到了萨拉·温盖特的蓝兰花牧场里 |
[1:06:29] | And here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[1:06:52] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:06:54] | Well, they’re definitely separating studs from the others. | 他们明显把种马和其他马分开了 |
[1:06:58] | Well, a good bloodline goes for 35,000. | 一匹好的种马能卖3万5千美元 |
[1:07:01] | The rest are probably getting shipped out for processing. | 其他的可能要被运出去加工处理 |
[1:07:03] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:07:06] | Sarah Windgate looks an awful like Victoria Morel. | 萨拉·温盖特长得可真像维多利亚·莫雷尔 |
[1:07:13] | That’s how they’re doing it. | 他们就是这样运作的 |
[1:07:14] | Morel’s operating as Sarah Windgate | 莫雷尔装成萨拉·温盖特 |
[1:07:16] | to get these horses shipped. | 来运输马匹 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:07:22] | Oh, my God, I see Sugar. | 天呐 我看到小甜了 |
[1:07:24] | They’re keeping her here, thank God. | 他们把它留在这了 谢天谢地 |
[1:07:26] | Is she okay? | 它还好吗 |
[1:07:28] | Yeah, she looks fine. | 看起来不错 |
[1:07:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:32] | How do we prove all this? | 我们怎么证明这些是真的 |
[1:07:35] | Well. | 证明嘛 |
[1:07:37] | We know one guy who’s part of transporting horses here. | 我们不是认识一个在这运马的人吗 |
[1:07:42] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:07:44] | You’re out of uniform today. | 今天没穿制服啊 |
[1:07:46] | You got the day off? | 休一天假吗 |
[1:07:49] | Yeah, yeah, yeah day off. | 是啊 是 今天休假 |
[1:07:52] | Your drink, miss. | 小姐 您的饮品 |
[1:07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:55] | Listen, I saw you sitting over here | 听我说 我看你坐在这里 |
[1:07:58] | and I just wanted to apologize | 我就是想过来为我那天在牧场 |
[1:08:00] | for unloading at you on the ranch. | 对你发脾气的事道个歉 |
[1:08:04] | You got a job to do. | 你有你的工作要做 |
[1:08:05] | I should respect that, it’s way out of line. | 我做得太过火了 我应该尊重你的工作 |
[1:08:13] | Can I get you another one, Carl? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 卡尔 |
[1:08:17] | Yeah, sure, why not. | 可以 当然可以 有何不可 |
[1:08:21] | Take another one on my tab. | 再拿一杯算我的 |
[1:08:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:08:28] | I suppose I’d feel the same way you do | 要是换了我是你 |
[1:08:31] | if I were in your shoes. | 我肯定跟你一样的反应 |
[1:08:35] | Ranchers all over they’re pissed off. | 牧场主们都被惹毛了 |
[1:08:42] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[1:08:44] | Well, Rafferty ain’t the first one. | 拉弗蒂肯定不是第一个 |
[1:08:47] | Far from it. | 远远不是 |
[1:08:50] | You know it’s not like I’m new to this, right. | 你知道 我又不是什么都不懂 对吧 |
[1:08:56] | I took the classes in my community college | 我在社区大学里 |
[1:08:58] | for law enforcement, I’m ready. | 学的执法课 我准备好了 |
[1:09:05] | I thought I was at least. | 至少我之前觉得我准备好了 |
[1:09:07] | No, Carl, come on. | 不 卡尔 别这样 |
[1:09:09] | You’re a good deputy. | 你是个好副警长 |
[1:09:14] | Really, honestly, I don’t know how you do it. | 真的 说实话 我都不知道你怎么做到的 |
[1:09:18] | God and that Victoria Morel. | 那个维多利亚·莫雷尔 |
[1:09:20] | She tends to ride part and parcel with the Sheriff, | 她跟警长同流合污 |
[1:09:22] | doesn’t she? | 是不是 |
[1:09:28] | That lady she, she’s a cold piece of work. | 那个娘们 她是够狠的 |
[1:09:34] | You think she’s after Dell personally? | 你觉得她私下里跟戴尔有过节吗 |
[1:09:37] | Nah, she don’t care about no one but herself. | 也不是 她是那种除自己谁也不在乎的人 |
[1:09:43] | Fact is your old man just isn’t worth as much | 你老爹对她来说还不如 |
[1:09:47] | as 70 horses. | 70匹马值钱 |
[1:09:52] | Yeah, well speaking of horses– | 好吧 说到马这里 |
[1:09:53] | She don’t even care that I have | 我还得把文件一路送到林登县 |
[1:09:54] | to run these papers all the way down to Linden. | 她根本不在乎我辛不辛苦 |
[1:09:57] | I mean can’t they just email that shit? | 我的意思是他们就不能发发电子邮件 |
[1:09:59] | What am I the Pony Express? | 当我是什么 小马快递吗 |
[1:10:04] | Linden? | 林登县 |
[1:10:06] | Why so far as Linden? | 为什么到林登县那么远的地方 |
[1:10:07] | Ah, Sheriff’s got me doing it two or three times a week. | 警长让我一周送两三次 |
[1:10:11] | There’s a satellite office out there by the bowling alley | 保龄球馆旁边有个卫星办公室 |
[1:10:14] | and it takes me about an hour just to | 去一趟要花我大概一个小时 |
[1:10:18] | get back. | 才能回来 |
[1:10:21] | You work hard, Carl. | 你辛苦了 卡尔 |
[1:10:26] | 前方驶离 帕克斯顿县 | |
[1:12:37] | He signed them. | 他签字了 |
[1:12:42] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:12:44] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:12:46] | Matt, if you– | 马特 要是你 |
[1:12:47] | Hey, hey, what I tell you about protocol? | 喂 我们定的规矩你都忘了吗 |
[1:12:49] | Sorry, I’m not here for that, dummy. | 抱歉 我是来办正事的 笨蛋 |
[1:12:52] | Here get dry, meet me outside. | 赶紧擦干净 出来见我 |
[1:12:56] | Okay so how in the hell you’d get all this? | 你到底是怎么搞到这些东西的 |
[1:12:59] | Dr. Morel’s field office. | 莫雷尔医生的外地办事处 |
[1:13:01] | Dr. Morel’s field office? | 莫雷尔医生的外地办事处 |
[1:13:03] | Yeah, and look at this. | 没错 看这个 |
[1:13:04] | Here’s an assessment for a horse buyer in Colorado | 这是一份给一个科罗拉多买马人的评估 |
[1:13:10] | and now it reads, | 再看看这个 |
[1:13:12] | glowing rates. | 各种统计指数 |
[1:13:14] | Okay, okay, so she’s confiscating the horses illegally, | 好 好 这么说她是非法没收马匹 |
[1:13:17] | messing with the paperwork, selling them off for herself. | 文书作假 把马卖给自己 |
[1:13:20] | Yeah, and look. | 是的 看这个 |
[1:13:24] | Here’s the bill of sale for the Rafferty horses. | 这是拉弗蒂的马的销售单 |
[1:13:28] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[1:13:30] | Yeah, and North Canada. | 没错 还有加拿大北部 |
[1:13:31] | These horses were sold illegally | 这些马被非法卖掉了 |
[1:13:32] | and look who signed it, Sheriff Bostwick. | 看是谁签的字 博斯特维克警长 |
[1:13:36] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck. | -我靠 -操 |
[1:13:46] | What is this, Roger? | 这是怎么回事 罗杰 |
[1:13:49] | Hey, Sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[1:13:51] | There’s not gonna be any trouble here. | 这里没出什么事 |
[1:13:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:58] | Dell Connelly. | 戴尔·康纳利 |
[1:14:01] | You’re under arrest for multiple accounts | 你被逮捕了 你被指控犯了虐待动物 |
[1:14:03] | of felony animal abuse and neglect. | 和漠视动物生命的重罪 |
[1:14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:06] | I’m sorry, Dell. | 对不起了 戴尔 |
[1:14:07] | Deputy, read him his rights. | 副警长 宣读一下他的权利 |
[1:14:08] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[1:14:09] | You have the right to remain silent, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:14:11] | anything you say can and will be held against you | 但你所说的一切都将可能被作为 |
[1:14:14] | in a court of law. | 法庭对你不利的证据 |
[1:14:16] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权利委托律师 |
[1:14:18] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你付不起律师费 |
[1:14:19] | we will provide one for you. | 我们将免费为你提供一名律师 |
[1:14:20] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:14:21] | Do you have any questions? | 你还有什么问题吗 |
[1:14:23] | Do you understand your rights? | 你能理解你的权利吗 |
[1:14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:29] | We’ll get him back. | 我们会把他弄回来的 |
[1:14:40] | So I thought it was absolutely genius | 在那边设一个卫星办公室 |
[1:14:42] | setting up the satellite office out there. | 这主意太棒了 |
[1:14:44] | Yeah, we’re clear out the Linden County. | 是啊 可以离开林登县了 |
[1:14:47] | So, States Attorneys General’s office | 州检察官办公室那边现在 |
[1:14:49] | is preparing the affidavit as we speak. | 正准备书面陈述呢 |
[1:14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:54] | As long as Dell goes for it. | 只要戴尔愿意就行 |
[1:14:57] | So this is the model moving forward now | 现下既然我们有了政治支持 |
[1:15:00] | that we have political support? | 以后就畅通无阻了吧 |
[1:15:01] | Exactly, exactly. | 没错 没错 |
[1:15:05] | Carl, thank you. | 卡尔 谢谢你 |
[1:15:06] | Could you get the door on the way out? | 麻烦出去的时候把门带上 |
[1:15:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:15:13] | You uh… | 你还 |
[1:15:15] | You don’t need anything else? | 还需要其他东西吗 |
[1:15:18] | Just the door, Carl, thanks. | 关上门就行 卡尔 谢谢 |
[1:15:31] | Where’d you get the prom king? | 你从哪请来这么个舞会之王 |
[1:15:34] | I don’t know what got into him. | 我也不知道他今天怎么回事 |
[1:15:37] | I want you with us in there today. | 今天你要跟我们一起去 |
[1:15:39] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:15:40] | How’s my dad, he all right? | 我父亲怎么样 他还好吧 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah, he’s a little tired, a little shaken. | 还好 他有点累 受了点惊吓 |
[1:15:43] | Bails been set, he’ll walk today. | 保释金已经交了 他今天就能出来 |
[1:15:45] | Now it looks like they want to make a deal. | 看起来他们想做笔交易 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:15:49] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:15:53] | Seizure orders, livestock assessments, | 扣押令 牲畜评估 |
[1:15:54] | shipping documents, signatures, it’s all there. | 货运文件 签字 都在这里 |
[1:15:56] | You’re kidding? | 真的假的 |
[1:15:56] | Yeah, they’re giving these horses new paperwork, | 真的 他们给这些马办理新手续 |
[1:15:59] | washing their titles and either keeping the best ones | 相关信息全换掉 好马要么自己留下 |
[1:16:01] | for themselves or they sell later. | 要么过后卖掉 |
[1:16:03] | The Sheriff’s getting a nice cut. | 警长做得很干净 |
[1:16:05] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄到这些的 |
[1:16:10] | Absconded, is that a legal term? | 潜入 这是个法律术语吧 |
[1:16:11] | Oh, these are completely inadmissible. | 这些完全不能用 |
[1:16:14] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:16:15] | Well, who cares? | 谁在乎怎么来的 |
[1:16:17] | At least we know the truth | 至少我们知道真相 |
[1:16:18] | and that’s a damn good place to start. | 这绝对是个绝佳的切入点 |
[1:16:23] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 走 |
[1:16:26] | Excuse me, but where’s the States representative? | 问一下 州代表在哪 |
[1:16:29] | I’m Russel Ashton, United Animal Protection Agency. | 我是鲁塞尔·阿什顿 联合动物保护局 |
[1:16:32] | We’ve been given the authority from the state | 我们得到州政府的授权 |
[1:16:34] | to act in this matter today. | 出席今天的案子 |
[1:16:35] | We provide oversight for local law enforcement | 像今天这种案子 我们给当地执法部门 |
[1:16:38] | cases like these. | 提供监督 |
[1:16:39] | Okay, well it’s your dime. | 好的 你说吧 |
[1:16:40] | Let’s hear it. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[1:16:43] | We’re not heartless, Mr. Connelly. | 我们不是无情的人 康纳利先生 |
[1:16:46] | I mean we understand. | 我们能理解 |
[1:16:48] | It’s been a tremendous emotional and financial strain, | 坚持打下去 对你和你的牧场会造成 |
[1:16:51] | both on you and the ranch. | 巨大的精神和经济损失 |
[1:16:53] | The settlement can end all this today, right now. | 这份协议能解决所有的问题 现在就能 |
[1:16:58] | So you’re offering a deal? | 这么说你要做一笔交易 |
[1:17:01] | Okay look. | 是这样 |
[1:17:02] | The state will drop the felony charges | 如果康纳利先生能接受较轻的指控 |
[1:17:03] | if Mr. Connelly will accept a lesser charge. | 州政府会撤回重罪指控 |
[1:17:06] | Okay, well what would that be? | 好的 具体怎么说 |
[1:17:08] | Class A to class C misdemeanors, animal endangerment. | 从A级重罪降到C级轻罪 动物危害罪 |
[1:17:17] | That’s going to mean the forfeiture of your animals, Mr. Dell. | 这意味着要没收你的动物 戴尔先生 |
[1:17:21] | Now I know it’s bad, but, uh, any future livestock | 可能你难以接受 但是 以后你蓄养牲畜 |
[1:17:24] | will be limited to what, five animals or less. | 数量将会受到限制 不能超过五只 |
[1:17:31] | You want me to stop ranching? | 你想让我的放弃放牧吗 |
[1:17:36] | That’s what you’re asking. | 这就是你想要的 |
[1:17:50] | So this is how you do it? | 原来你是这么做的 |
[1:17:53] | I mean to date you haven’t told us where you’ve taken | 到现在你也不告诉我们 你把我们的马驹 |
[1:17:55] | our foal or the horses of other ranchers. | 和其他牧场主的马匹带到哪去了 |
[1:17:58] | You’ve done nothing but stonewall. | 因为除了防守挡击之外你什么都没做 |
[1:18:03] | I came home from serving my country | 我从为国服役的岗位上回家来 |
[1:18:05] | because my father was sick | 是因为我爸病了 |
[1:18:07] | and I found the town I grew up in even sicker. | 结果发现生养我的小镇 病得更加厉害 |
[1:18:11] | Good men and lifelong friends turning on each other | 善良的人们和彼此的挚友出于恐惧 |
[1:18:13] | out of fear. | 而互相攻讦 |
[1:18:14] | The fear you’ve caused. | 而这恐惧是你造成的 |
[1:18:16] | Now this land, to make something out of it | 在这片土地上生活 |
[1:18:18] | is hard enough, Mr. Ashton. | 已经够难的了 阿什顿先生 |
[1:18:21] | Something I’m assuming you know nothing about | 我估计你对此一无所知 |
[1:18:23] | and then you come in here with all the title 23s | 但你带着你的23号令来了 |
[1:18:26] | you can write and set out to destroy a way of life | 你摧毁的不仅仅是一种生活方式 |
[1:18:30] | and more importantly the families that have been | 更是摧毁了世世代代在这里 |
[1:18:32] | here for generations. | 繁衍的家庭 |
[1:18:37] | So. | 因此 |
[1:18:39] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来就这么办 |
[1:18:41] | We’re gonna pass on your oh so very generous deal, | 我们不接受你那笔极其慷慨的交易 |
[1:18:44] | thank you by the way. | 顺带感谢一下你的好意 |
[1:18:47] | Bails been set. | 保释金已经交了 |
[1:18:49] | Dell’s walking out of here today. | 戴尔今天就可以回家了 |
[1:18:56] | Well, gentlemen, looks like we’ll be seeing you in court, | 好了 先生们 看来我们要法庭上见了 |
[1:18:59] | doesn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[1:19:22] | Harper Lee couldn’t have said it better herself. | 即便是哈珀·李本人也不过如此了 |
[1:19:24] | I’m still shaking. | 我现在还在发抖呢 |
[1:19:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:19:28] | Well, we know what the truth is. | 既然我们知道真相了 |
[1:19:29] | Just got to find a way to let it out. | 只要想办法把消息放出去就行了 |
[1:19:32] | Legally. | 以合法手段 |
[1:19:34] | Sheriff, you better pull something out of your ass | 警长 你最好赶紧编出个像样的说辞 |
[1:19:36] | because if you don’t, we are all going down. | 要不然 咱们都得玩完 |
[1:20:29] | The old man was shaking, | 老头浑身发抖 |
[1:20:32] | pleading with Sheriff Bostwick. | 一直在恳求博斯特维克警长 |
[1:20:37] | I’m at the end of my rope, Roger. | 我已经走投无路了 罗杰 |
[1:20:51] | Then the Sheriff started | 接着警长开始 |
[1:20:52] | to work on the old man. | 刺激他 |
[1:20:55] | Work on him real good. | 简直不择手段 |
[1:20:56] | Nothing to be ashamed about. | 没什么丢人的 |
[1:20:59] | There comes a time, an age, best not to be a burden. | 时代变了 一把年纪 最好不要成为负担 |
[1:21:03] | Then I saw him hand the old man his gun. | 然后我看到他把自己的枪递给老头 |
[1:21:05] | Relief, closure, solace. | 解脱 结束 安慰 |
[1:21:11] | Failure. | 失败 |
[1:22:15] | Carl, we got a call. | 卡尔 我们接到报警 |
[1:22:16] | Possible 59-24 out of the abandoned Rafferty Ranch. | 废弃的拉弗蒂牧场 疑似59-24 |
[1:22:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:22:27] | What’s that mean again? | 59-24是什么来着 |
[1:22:30] | Trespassing, Carl. | 非法入侵 卡尔 |
[1:22:46] | Be all you can be. | 尽你所能 |
[1:22:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:57] | I’m not going to jail because of you. | 我可不想因为你进监狱 |
[1:23:19] | Ah, damn! | 操 |
[1:23:25] | Bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[1:23:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:34] | Get back here. | 给我回来 |
[1:23:37] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:23:39] | Let go. | 滚蛋 |
[1:23:50] | You thought you could end me? | 你以为你能干掉我吗 |
[1:24:42] | Well, is it over? | 处理好了吗 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, Sheriff, we’re just getting started. | 警长 我们才刚刚开始 |
[1:25:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:25:14] | Josh, it’s Janna Connelly. | 乔希 我是詹娜·康纳利 |
[1:25:17] | Come to the Connelly Ranch. | 快来康纳利牧场 |
[1:25:19] | If I’m right I think the rest of your story’s | 如果不出意外 今晚你报导剩下的部分 |
[1:25:20] | about to be written. | 就能写好了 |
[1:25:21] | Okay yeah I’m in the area I… | 好的 我现在在 |
[1:25:26] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:25:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:25:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:26:46] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[1:27:20] | God you’re predictable. | 我就知道你会来 |
[1:27:24] | Looks like you gave Brock all he could take. | 看来你已经干掉了布罗克 |
[1:27:28] | Doesn’t have to be this way, Ms Connelly. | 一定要这样吗 康纳利小姐 |
[1:27:31] | You have no idea what your ranch is really worth. | 你不知道这个牧场的真正价值所在 |
[1:27:33] | Casualty, you’re there, just part of the learning curve, | 可惜 你能做到这些已经很不错了 |
[1:27:37] | that’s all. | 但也就这样了 |
[1:27:40] | Plenty to go around, just side step the paperwork | 大家都有很多事要做 接受那份协议 |
[1:27:44] | and you’re sitting on a gold mine. | 你就算是坐在金矿上了 |
[1:27:47] | Equine herpes virus, huh? | 马疱疹病毒 |
[1:27:49] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[1:27:51] | You got it all figured out, don’t you? | 你把一切都算计好了 不是吗 |
[1:27:53] | Hired hand lays the ground work, gets the horses sick. | 买通牧场工人 让马生病 |
[1:28:00] | Victoria Morel can accuse the ranchers of neglect | 维多利亚·莫雷尔控告牧场主漠视动物 |
[1:28:02] | and your hands are tied. | 你无能为力 |
[1:28:04] | You got no choice but to take the livestock, | 别无选择 只能把马带走 |
[1:28:06] | make a pretty penny of course. | 大赚了一笔吧 |
[1:28:09] | I’m gonna need that vial. | 把那个药瓶给我 |
[1:28:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:28] | And Hoag Rafferty? | 那霍格·拉弗蒂呢 |
[1:28:30] | Old man’s time had come, is all. | 老头大限已至 仅此而已 |
[1:28:35] | That’s not the whole story is it, Sheriff? | 事情并不是这样的 对吗 警长 |
[1:28:38] | Not what do you intend by that, Ms Connelly? | 你在暗示什么呢 康纳利小姐 |
[1:28:42] | Well, he did your dirty work for you. | 借他的手达成了目的 |
[1:28:45] | You had the perfect alibi. | 你就有了一套完美的托辞 |
[1:28:47] | You witnessed his suicide. | 你目睹了他自杀 |
[1:28:49] | Horses were sick, ranch had too much work | 马生病了 牧场有很多的工作要做 |
[1:28:53] | but you handed him your service weapon. | 但是你把警用配枪递给了他 |
[1:28:55] | You know a jury just might call that accessory to murder. | 你知道陪审团可能会称其为谋杀罪的佐证 |
[1:29:02] | See now that right there, those are threatening words, | 你说的这些话 是在恐吓我 |
[1:29:06] | Ms Connelly. | 康纳利小姐 |
[1:29:07] | I came out here hoping you’d listen to reason. | 我来这里是希望你能听从我的建议 |
[1:29:11] | Take the plea deal. | 然后接受那份认罪协议 |
[1:29:15] | Yeah, I guess we’re beyond that point now, aren’t we? | 现在谈那个已经太晚了 是吗 |
[1:29:19] | Your face is bleeding. | 你的脸在流血 |
[1:29:24] | I’m unarmed, Sheriff. | 我没有武器 警长 |
[1:29:25] | Great. | 正好 |
[1:29:26] | What you’re gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[1:29:29] | You’re gonna kill every rancher that gets in your way? | 你要杀了每一个挡你财路的牧场主吗 |
[1:29:31] | Was it your plan to talk my dad into killing himself? | 你本来的计划是要劝我爸自杀吗 |
[1:29:35] | Or was it just Hoag? | 还是说霍格的事只是意外 |
[1:29:37] | All right, you know making this look like self defense | 好吧 你知道让这件事来像自卫行为 |
[1:29:42] | is a pain and a lot of paperwork for me | 会给我增加大量头疼的文书工作 |
[1:29:44] | but that’s the way you wanted to play it. | 但如果这就是你想要的 |
[1:29:50] | Gun down, Sheriff. | 把枪放下 警长 |
[1:29:53] | What the hell you doing here, Carl? | 卡尔 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[1:29:57] | Found this phone next to a dead Brock McCarty. | 在布罗克·麦卡蒂尸体旁找到了这个手机 |
[1:30:03] | It’s US military. | 这是美国军队的 |
[1:30:06] | US military. | 美国军队 |
[1:30:09] | Well, that’s her phone. | 那是她的手机 |
[1:30:11] | Looks like you just tied Ms Connelly to the murder scene. | 正好把康纳利小姐和谋杀现场联系起来了 |
[1:30:15] | Make the arrest, deputy. | 逮捕她 副警长 |
[1:30:17] | This has gone too far, Sheriff. | 做得太过火了 警长 |
[1:30:21] | There’s another dead man out there, you know? | 那还死过一个人 你知道吧 |
[1:30:23] | Self defense, Carl. | 卡尔 我是自卫行为 |
[1:30:24] | Yeah, I know it was. | 我知道 |
[1:30:27] | Hell we don’t know anything yet. | 我们他妈的什么都还不清楚呢 |
[1:30:28] | Carl make the arrest, deputy, do as I say. | 卡尔 听我的命令 副警长 执行逮捕 |
[1:30:31] | No, I’m not doing what you tell me anymore, Sheriff. | 不 我不会再听你指挥了 警长 |
[1:30:36] | Now, you’re under arrest. | 现在 你被逮捕了 |
[1:30:39] | I’m under arrest? | 我被逮捕了 |
[1:30:41] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:30:44] | You disappoint me. | 你太让我失望了 |
[1:31:18] | Carl, you listen to me. | 卡尔 你听我的 |
[1:31:20] | Don’t let your feelings for Ms Connelly | 不要让你对康纳利小姐的感情 |
[1:31:21] | cloud your judgment. | 影响了你的判断 |
[1:31:24] | This has gotten way out of control. | 现在情况已经不受控制了 |
[1:31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:31:32] | I’m sure we can come up with a solution | 我相信可以想出一个 |
[1:31:34] | beneficial for both of us. | 对我们都有利的解决方案 |
[1:31:36] | You’re like a son to me, Carl. | 我一直把你当亲儿子对待 卡尔 |
[1:31:39] | You hear me, Carl? | 你听到了吗 卡尔 |
[1:31:40] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:31:42] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:31:44] | Is Carl dead? | 卡尔死了吗 |
[1:31:46] | He needs medical attention, Sheriff. | 他需要治疗 警长 |
[1:31:48] | We can’t do this here. | 我们不能继续僵持了 |
[1:31:49] | He knew better. | 他更清楚 |
[1:31:51] | He knew his place. | 他知道自己的处境 |
[1:32:01] | Now don’t go for his weapon. | 别想去拿他的枪 |
[1:32:09] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[1:32:12] | Janna, get the deputy’s gun. | 詹娜 快去拿副警长的枪 |
[1:32:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:32:22] | I’m gonna fuck you up! | 我他妈崩了你们 |
[1:32:31] | Come on. | 用力 |
[1:32:34] | Sheriff, drop your weapon. | 警长 放下武器 |
[1:32:48] | Let go. | 松开 |
[1:33:05] | Let him go. | 松开他 |
[1:33:07] | He’s out. | 他晕过去了 |
[1:33:20] | That was some crazy shit. | 真他妈疯狂 |
[1:33:23] | I got it all. | 我全录下来了 |
[1:33:31] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:33:32] | Janna! | 詹娜 |
[1:33:36] | Dell, the Sheriff’s in the barn. | 戴尔 警长在马厩里 |
[1:33:39] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[1:34:10] | Can I get you anything else, Sheriff? | 还有什么需要吗 警长 |
[1:34:14] | Just the door, Daniel, thanks. | 丹尼尔 把门带上就行了 谢谢 |
[1:34:17] | You got it. | 好的 |
[1:34:26] | All right, Matthew Birdie Hudson. | 好吧 马修·伯迪·哈德森 |
[1:34:29] | How in the hell did you find that out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:34:31] | Don’t matter how I found out. | 那不重要 |
[1:34:34] | Make you foreman | 以后你就是牧场的工头了 |
[1:34:36] | and you’ll take care of this place for me | 要替我好好照料好这个地方 |
[1:34:39] | deal? | 成交吗 |
[1:34:40] | Yeah, six months without you bossing me around | 成交 未来六个月里没有你呼来喝去 |
[1:34:42] | is gonna feel like a vacation. | 会像是在度假吧 |
[1:34:44] | Don’t pretend like you’re not gonna miss me. | 不要假装你不会想我 |
[1:34:46] | Well, parts. | 好吧 会有一点点 |
[1:34:54] | Hey, take care of my dad, will you? | 你会照顾好我爸的吧 |
[1:34:57] | You take care of you. | 你要照顾好自己 |
[1:34:58] | Come back in one piece, okay? | 健健康康地回来 好吗 |
[1:35:04] | Not that I care. | 我才不在意呢 |
[1:35:06] | You’re mean. | 过分 |
[1:35:09] | Come on, Sugar. | 来吧 小甜 |
[1:35:13] | Give you some time. | 给你些时间 去吧 |
[1:35:29] | “Here lies the one who loved us all” | “这里睡着一匹深爱着我们” |
[1:35:32] | and in return the one who was loved as much. | “也被我们深深爱着的好马” |
[1:35:35] | No matter how deep your sleep, | “无论你沉睡多久” |
[1:35:37] | we’ll always hear you, old friend. | “我们永远是你的倾听者 老朋友” |
[1:35:40] | Not even death will keep your spirit | “死亡也不会阻止你的灵魂” |
[1:35:43] | from running freely in my field.” | “在这片土地自由奔腾” |
[1:35:48] | That’s beautiful. | 写得很美 |
[1:35:58] | Here. | 走吧 |
[1:36:08] | Hey, beauty. | 美人 |
[1:36:10] | Hey, come here, I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我想给你看些东西 |
[1:36:16] | This is all yours. | 这片土地都是你的 |
[1:36:18] | All yours. | 都是你的 |
[1:36:27] | Welcome back, Sugar. | 欢迎回家 小甜 |
[1:36:36] | Although we have had some setbacks in North Dakota, | 尽管我们在北达科他州遇到一些挫折 |
[1:36:40] | we have similar laws in motion. | 但我们有相似的法律提案 |
[1:36:42] | South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana. | 南达科他州 怀俄明州 蒙大拿州 |
[1:36:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s only a matter of time. | 女士们先生们 东山再起只是时间问题 |
[1:36:49] | Won’t the situation in North Dakota effect our reputation? | 北达科他州的局势不会影响我们的声誉吗 |
[1:38:48] | 谨以此片献给 加里和米西 | |
[1:38:49] | Our story is definitely movie material. | 我们的故事绝对是电影题材 |
[1:38:52] | I just really hope that overall, the message gets out | 我真心希望这些消息可以传播出去 |
[1:38:54] | that this could happen to us | 这些发生在我们身上的事 |
[1:38:56] | and it could happen to you. | 也可能发生在你们身上 |
[1:38:57] | If I wouldn’t have my expertise in mental health | 如果没有我在心理健康方面的专业知识 |
[1:39:01] | that I do, I really don’t think I would of made it through. | 我想我可能挺不过来 |
[1:39:05] | Yeah, I don’t think, if they would have taken the animals, | 对 我也这样认为 如果他们把马带走了 |
[1:39:07] | you wouldn’t be sitting here with me today. | 你今天就不会和我坐在这里了 |
[1:39:09] | No. | 不会 |
[1:39:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:39:12] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:39:14] | Love you more. | 更爱你 |
[1:39:17] | ♪ I gotta get out on my own ♪ | ♪ 我要一个人出门游走 ♪ |
[1:39:22] | ♪ Run away from home ♪ | ♪ 远走他乡 ♪ |
[1:39:24] | ♪ And go my own way ♪ | ♪ 走自己的路 ♪ |
[1:39:28] | ♪ You’ll never understand ♪ | ♪ 你永远不会理解 ♪ |
[1:39:31] | ♪ Ain’t got no plan and that’s okay ♪ | ♪ 没有计划 没有关系 ♪ |
[1:39:41] | ♪ I know I’ll be all right ♪ | ♪ 我知道我会好好的 ♪ |
[1:39:44] | ♪ I’m getting out tonight ♪ | ♪ 今夜我就要出发 ♪ |
[1:39:47] | ♪ You’re sick but this town is sicker ♪ | ♪ 你生病了 但这个镇子更加病入膏肓 ♪ |
[1:39:51] | ♪ A black hole where our heart should be ♪ | ♪ 我们的心无处安放 ♪ |
[1:39:57] | ♪ Dirty money and the taste of liquor ♪ | ♪ 脏钱与酒的味道 ♪ |
[1:40:03] | ♪ I’m waking up from this bad dream ♪ | ♪ 我要从这噩梦中醒来 ♪ |
[1:40:16] | ♪ What’s right ain’t always easy ♪ | ♪ 做对的事向来不易 ♪ |
[1:40:21] | ♪ I took a stand ♪ | ♪ 我有自己的立场 ♪ |
[1:40:23] | ♪ Knowing well it could bleed me dry ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚这可能会置我于死地 ♪ |
[1:40:27] | ♪ Who knows ♪ | ♪ 谁知道呢 ♪ |
[1:40:31] | ♪ Why we do what we do ♪ | ♪ 为什么我们要做这件事呢 ♪ |
[1:40:33] | ♪ A million reasons why ♪ | ♪ 一万个为什么 ♪ |
[1:40:41] | ♪ And will I ever know ♪ | ♪ 我永远无法知晓 ♪ |
[1:40:43] | ♪ How the story goes ♪ | ♪ 这故事会怎样发展 ♪ |
[1:40:46] | ♪ You’re sick but this town is sicker ♪ | ♪ 你生病了 但这个镇子更加病入膏肓 ♪ |
[1:40:51] | ♪ A black hole where our hearts should be ♪ | ♪ 我们的心无处安放 ♪ |
[1:40:56] | ♪ Dirty money and the taste of liquor ♪ | ♪ 脏钱与酒的味道 ♪ |
[1:41:02] | ♪ I’m waking up from this bad dream ♪ | ♪ 我要从这噩梦中醒来 ♪ |
[1:41:21] | ♪ How do we sleep ♪ | ♪ 我们怎么入睡 ♪ |
[1:41:31] | ♪ With the secrets that we keep ♪ | ♪ 带着我们保守的秘密 ♪ |
[1:41:41] | ♪ You’re sick but this town is sicker ♪ | ♪ 你生病了 但这个镇子更加病入膏肓 ♪ |
[1:41:45] | ♪ A black hole where our hearts should be ♪ | ♪ 我们的心无处安放 ♪ |
[1:41:51] | ♪ Dirty money and the taste of liquor ♪ | ♪ 脏钱与酒的味道 ♪ |
[1:41:56] | ♪ I’m waking up ♪ | ♪ 我要醒来 ♪ |
[1:42:01] | ♪ You’re sick but this town is sicker ♪ | ♪ 你生病了 但这个镇子更加病入膏肓 ♪ |
[1:42:05] | ♪ A black hole where our hearts should be ♪ | ♪ 我们的心无处安放 ♪ |
[1:42:10] | ♪ Dirty money and the taste of liquor ♪ | ♪ 脏钱与酒的味道 ♪ |
[1:42:16] | ♪ I’m waking up from this bad dream ♪ | ♪ 我要从这噩梦中醒来 ♪ |
[1:42:40] | ♪ What’s right ain’t always easy ♪ | ♪ 做对的事向来不易 ♪ |
[1:42:44] | ♪ I took a stand ♪ | ♪ 我有自己的立场 ♪ |
[1:42:46] | ♪ Knowing well it could bleed me dry ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚这可能会置我于死地 ♪ |