Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The SpongeBob Movie:Sponge Out of Water(海绵宝宝)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The SpongeBob Movie:Sponge Out of Water(海绵宝宝)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:海绵宝宝
英文名称:The SpongeBob Movie:Sponge Out of Water
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:44] “Booby Traps”? 陷阱
[02:09] There you are, my lovely. 可找到你了 我的宝贝
[02:25] What’s that? 怎么个意思
[02:26] Take the book? 让我拿书吗
[02:28] I don’t mind if I do. 那我就不客气了
[02:33] At last, it is mine. 总算 是我的了
[02:35] Finally, you are mine. 终于 你属于我了
[02:45] All right. Let’s do this. Bare knuckles. 好吧 我们开打吧 你个白骨精
[02:48] Bring it on, skinny. You don’t scare me. 来啊 死瘦子 你吓不到我的
[02:57] You got any sevens? 你手上有7吗
[02:59] Go fish. 抽牌吧
[03:04] Is that all you got? 你就这么点本事吗
[03:35] Man, this is way overdue. 我的天 这还书日期都过了多久了
[03:40] “Once upon a time, under the sea, “在很久很久以前 在那深邃的海底
[03:43] there was a little town called Bikini Bottom. 有一个叫比奇堡的小镇
[03:46] In this town, there was a place called The Krusty Krab, 在这个小镇上 有一个地方叫做蟹堡王餐厅
[03:50] where folks would come to eat a thing called the Krabby Patty. 人们会去那里吃一种叫蟹黄堡的食物
[03:55] Every greasy spoon has a fry cook, and the one who worked here 每个小餐馆都有一个负责油炸的厨师 在这工作的厨师
[03:58] was named SpongeBob SquarePants.” 叫海绵宝宝”
[04:03] Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 是谁住在深海的大凤梨里
[04:05] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[04:07] Absorbent and yellow and porous is he 黄而多洞又吸水
[04:08] Just hold it. Hold it. 好了好了 别唱了
[04:09] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[04:11] If nautical nonsense be something you wish 如果四处探险是你的愿望
[04:13] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[04:15] Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish 那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
[04:17] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[04:20] Stop! 别唱了
[04:25] There’s only one thing worse than talking birds, and that would be… 只有一种东西比会说话的鸟更烦人 那就是…
[04:28] Singing birds! 会唱歌的鸟
[04:29] Okay, I promise not to si-i-i-ng. 好啦 我保证不再唱昂昂昂了
[04:35] Take it from us. 相信我们
[04:36] He really does hate singing birds. 他真的很讨厌会唱歌的鸟
[04:40] Just keep weading. Pwease, Mr. Piwate, sir. 请继续”嘟”下去吧”掰”托了”嗨”盗先森
[04:43] Come closer while I tell you the tale. 离我近点 好好听我讲故事
[04:46] -Okay, start reading. -No. Not that close! -好的 开始读吧 -不 不要那么近
[04:49] Yeah. 这就对了
[04:51] All right, here we go. 好 我们接着讲
[04:55] Now, SpongeBob loved his job as a fry cook 海绵宝宝很爱他油炸厨师的工作
[05:00] more than anything. 比任何东西都要爱
[05:02] And that is saying a lot 而这说明了很多东西
[05:04] because he loved everything! 因为他爱所有的东西
[05:07] He loved his pet snail, Gary. 他爱他的宠物蜗牛 盖瑞
[05:09] He loved his best friend, Patrick. 他爱他最好的朋友 派大星
[05:13] He loved blowing bubbles 他爱吹泡泡
[05:16] and jelly fishing. 还爱抓水母
[05:18] He loved making Krabby Patties for the folks of Bikini Bottom 他爱为比奇堡的人们做蟹黄堡
[05:22] just as much as they loved eating them. 人们也很爱吃
[05:25] Why, you may ask, 你可能会问
[05:26] do they love this greasy little sandwich so much? 为什么他们这么爱吃这种油腻的小三明治呢
[05:30] Why did they eat them for breakfast, 为什么他们会拿它当早餐
[05:32] lunch, 午餐
[05:34] and dinner, 和晚餐呢
[05:36] despite their doctor’s warnings? 甚至无视他们医生的警告呢
[05:38] He’ll be gone in a week. 他最多只能活一周了
[05:40] Oh, Harold! 哦 哈罗德
[05:45] It was a secret. 这是个秘密
[05:47] No one was sure what was 没有人知道
[05:49] in these patties that made them so delicious. 是什么让这些汉堡如此美味
[05:51] And, frankly, no one cared, 而且 老实说 没人在意这个
[05:53] except for Plankton. 除了痞老板
[05:55] Plankton owned a restaurant right across the street 痞老板在蟹堡王餐厅对面
[05:58] from The Krusty Krab, 也开了一家餐馆
[05:59] where no one ate because the food was really bad. 可没人愿意去那吃饭 因为那里的食物太难吃了
[06:02] Now, is that really necessary? 有没有必要这样损我啊
[06:06] Plankton had made it his life’s work to steal the recipe. 痞老板想方设法要偷蟹黄堡的秘方
[06:10] SpongeBob, please, let’s talk about this! 海绵宝宝 拜托 我们谈谈吧
[06:12] And SpongeBob was always there to protect it. 然而每次都被海绵宝宝阻止了
[06:16] But today, things… 但今天的情况…
[06:20] would be different. 似乎发生了改变
[06:23] Good morning, SpongeBob! 早啊 海绵宝宝
[06:25] Morning, Patrick! 早啊 派大星
[06:26] You here for your pre-lunch Krabby Patty? 你是来拿你的餐前蟹黄堡的吗
[06:28] I’m getting two today. 今天我要拿两份
[06:30] One for me and one for my friend. 一份给我 一份给我的朋友
[06:33] Have I met this friend? 你那朋友我见过吗
[06:35] “You know me, SpongeBob.” “你认识我的啊 海绵宝宝”
[06:40] Enjoy, Patrick’s tummy. 吃得开心 派大星的肚子君
[06:52] Thirteen, 十三
[06:54] fourteen, fifteen… 十四 十五…
[06:56] Hey, Mr. Krabs, I thought we got our tartar sauce delivery on Thursday. 嘿 蟹老板 塔塔酱的送货时间不是星期四就吗
[06:59] Tartar… 塔塔…
[07:01] Sauce? 酱
[07:03] Bull’s-eye! 正中红心
[07:07] Plankton! 痞老板
[07:09] So it’s a food fight he wants, eh? 他是想要掀起食物大战吗
[07:11] Welcome to Air Plankton. 欢迎乘坐痞老板航空的航班
[07:13] Please put your seat backs and tray tables up 请您将您的座椅调直 收起您的小桌板
[07:16] as we’re now approaching our final destination. 我们马上就要抵达目的地了
[07:21] Okay, Patrick, load the potatoes! 好的 派大星 装填土豆
[07:25] Mashed or scalloped, sir? 土豆泥还是土豆片 长官
[07:26] No, Patrick. Raw. 不 派大星 要生的
[07:28] Sir, yes, sir! 是 长官
[07:30] Locked and loaded! 装填完毕
[07:33] Don’t worry, little formuler, you’ll be safe in this… 别担心 小秘方 你在这个保险箱里会…
[07:36] safe. 很保险的
[07:39] Fire! 发射
[07:44] Potatoes? 土豆
[07:48] He’s closing in! 他越来越近了
[07:49] I think we have a few minutes before he gets here. 我想他大概还会有几分钟才会到这
[07:54] He’s right on top of us! 他就在我们的头顶上
[08:00] Hey, it’s raining fries! 嘿 天上掉薯条啦
[08:03] It’s gonna take a lot more than potatoes to bring this baby down. 看来要用更多的土豆才能把我打下来
[08:09] Or maybe not. 或者不用了
[08:16] Wait a minute, Patrick, look! He’s got a tank! 等一下 派大星 快看 他有辆坦克
[08:24] Well, Krabs, you’re certainly in a pickle now! 蟹老板 我要拿泡菜把你轰掉
[08:39] Hey, it’s raining pickles! 嘿 天上掉泡菜了
[08:42] Now it’s raining… 啊 现在天上掉…
[08:45] tanks. 坦克了
[08:47] You’re welcome! 不客气
[08:51] Finland. 芬兰
[08:58] Your orders, sir! 长官 请下达命令
[08:59] I’ll have two Krabby Patties… extra ketchup, 我要两个蟹黄堡 多放点番茄酱
[09:02] extra mustard, and hold the mayo. 多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱
[09:04] Wrong channel! 搞错频道了
[09:05] Your orders, sir! 长官 请下达命令
[09:07] Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! Hold the mayo! 多放番茄酱 多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱
[09:11] Yes, sir! 遵命 长官
[09:12] Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! 多放番茄酱 多放芥末
[09:15] Hold the mayo! 举起蛋黄酱
[09:19] Unleash the condiments! 发射调味品
[09:20] With relish. 给你加点料
[09:31] Excuse me. 不好意思
[09:41] Hello? 你好
[09:42] Hello? 你好
[09:43] -Guess y’all don’t want my money. -Money? -你们都不想赚钱了是吧 -钱
[09:46] Thank you! Come again! 谢谢 欢迎再来
[09:53] I can’t hold the mayo any longer! 我举不动蛋黄酱了
[10:02] Mayo? Well, it’s going to take a lot more than mayo to stop… 蛋黄酱 区区蛋黄酱怎么可能阻止…
[10:11] Now what? 又怎么了
[10:23] I just remembered, I don’t work for Mr. Krabs! 我才想起来 我又不为蟹老板工作
[10:27] Robot! Robot! 机器人 机器人
[10:29] Robot! Giant robot! 机器人 好大的机器人
[10:31] Robot! Robot! 机器人 机器人
[10:33] Mr. Krabs, Plankton’s here and he’s got a giant robot! 蟹老板 痞老板来了 他还有一个好大的机器人
[10:37] Quick, boy, bar the door! 快 孩子 挡住那扇门
[10:38] Got it! 搞定
[10:49] I’ll take one secret formula 我要一份秘方
[10:53] to go. 打包带走
[11:05] Oh, barnacles. I’m out of gas? 该死 没汽油了
[11:10] I’m not through yet. 我还没完呢
[11:12] I’ve got something that will make you hand over that formula. 我有一些能让你交出秘方的东西
[11:16] Something you can’t resist. 一些你没有办法抗拒的东西
[11:21] Money! 钱
[11:22] Yes! 没错
[11:24] That’s… That’s… That’s impossible! 这…这…这不可能
[11:28] Well, it was full of money just last week. 呃 这钱包上个星期还是装满钱的
[11:30] And then I bought that airplane and built that tank. 然后我买了飞机还造了一辆坦克
[11:33] Sounds to me like someone’s just a wee bit broke! 貌似有人有点破产了哈
[11:40] Well, Krabs, I guess you’ve won. 好吧 蟹老板 我想你赢了
[11:43] I’ve spent every penny I’ve ever made trying to put you out of business. 我把所有钱都花在试图破坏你的生意上了
[11:47] Except this one. My last penny. 除了这个 我最后一个铜板
[11:51] Besides, what can I do with one measly cent anyway? 而且 我能拿这可怜的一分钱做什么呢
[11:54] You could give it to me. Just a suggestion. 你可以给我啊 建议一下而已
[11:56] Here, take it. 给 拿去
[12:02] You’ve taken everything else. Why not? 反正你已经夺走我的一切了 有什么关系呢
[12:07] Well, Plankton, like a reheated Krabby Patty, 好吧 就像是重新加热蟹黄堡一样
[12:11] you’ve been foiled again. 你又惨败了[被锡纸包住了]
[12:15] I guess this means the secret formula is safe forever, right, Mr. Krabs? 我想这意味着秘方会永远安全了 对吗 蟹老板
[12:19] It sure does, boy. 当然了 孩子
[12:21] Why don’t you scurry along? 你为啥还不快滚呢
[12:25] Thanks for coming! Have a nice day! 谢谢光临 祝你过得愉快
[12:31] He’s been out there crying for 20 minutes. 他在那哭了有二十分钟了
[12:34] Pathetic. 真可悲
[12:36] I’m just going to go out there and gloat a little. 我要过去嘲笑他一下
[12:50] Cyclops to Laptop. Come in, Laptop. 独眼呼叫笔记本 听到请回答
[12:53] “Laptop.” You do realize that nickname is demeaning? “笔记本” 你知道这绰号很侮辱人吗
[12:57] I have twice the processing power of a laptop. 我的处理能力比笔记本强两倍好吗
[13:00] Never mind. Maintain radio silence. 算了 保持无线电静默
[13:07] Finally! 总算
[13:11] A pressure plate, eh, Krabs? 压力感应板吗 蟹老板
[13:14] Amateur hour. 太小儿科了
[13:20] Perfect! 正好
[13:25] Not a bad likeness. 挺逼真的嘛
[13:27] Good enough to fool that idiot Krabs. 糊弄那个白痴螃蟹足够了
[13:30] Easy, easy. 慢点 慢点
[13:35] Plankton’s broke! 痞老板破产啦
[13:37] Look at Mr. Krabs go. 瞧瞧蟹老板那样子
[13:39] I’ve never seen him gloat this hard before. 我从没看过他那么卖力地嘲笑一个人
[13:42] Hey, well, Plankton, 嘿 痞老板
[13:44] me bunions are telling me it’s time to stop gloating. 我的囊肿告诉我应该停止对你的嘲笑了
[13:48] Looks like you’re falling apart at the seams. 看起来你好崩溃啊
[13:54] Poor me. 我好可怜啊
[13:56] -Sob, sob. -A robot? -好伤心啊 好伤心 -机器人
[14:00] Plankton? 痞老板
[14:05] That ain’t good. 大事不好
[14:07] Initiating lockdown sequence. 启动封闭机制
[14:09] Me formuler! 我的秘方
[14:20] No, no, no! No! 不 不 不 不
[14:22] Squidward! Open up! 海绵宝宝 快开门
[14:24] Victory dance. Boo-ya. 一步一步 似魔鬼的步伐
[14:27] Give me that! 给我
[14:28] Come on, SpongeBob, join me! 来吧 海绵宝宝 加入我吧
[14:31] And we’ll be rich and powerful, until I eventually betray you. 我们会一起变得富有强大 直到我最终背叛你的那一天
[14:36] -Join me! -No! Never! -加入我吧 -不 绝不
[14:39] I’m on Team Krabs for life! 我永远是蟹老板的人
[14:44] Plankton! 痞老板
[14:56] What? Where’d it go? 什么 秘方哪去了
[14:58] Wait a minute. Molecular deconstruction? 等一下 分子解构
[15:01] I proved that to be a scientific impossibility several times! 我已经证明了这是不可能的啊
[15:04] Wait a minute. 等一下
[15:06] I think I forgot to empty Gary’s litter box today. 我今天好像忘记帮盖瑞清理垃圾了
[15:11] Where’s me formuler, Plankton? 我的秘方呢 痞老板
[15:14] I… I don’t know! It just disappeared! 我…我不知道 它就这么凭空消失了
[15:17] Why should I believe you, you lying liar? 我为什么要相信你 你这满嘴谎话的家伙
[15:19] Normally, I’d agree with you, Mr. Krabs, 通常呢 我会同意你的观点 蟹老板
[15:21] but this time he’s telling the truth. It just vanished! 但这次他说的是实话 它就这么不见了
[15:23] It’s true! 是真的
[15:28] Mr. Krabs, I’m telling you he’s innocent! 痞老板 他是无辜的
[15:31] What are you going to do, Krabs? 你想怎么样 蟹老板
[15:33] Pour hot oil on me? 往我身上倒热油吗
[15:34] Or put bamboo shoots under my nails? 还是往我指甲缝里扎竹刺吗
[15:37] No. Knock, knock. 不 敲门 敲门
[15:40] Knock-knock jokes? I can do this all day, Krabs. 敲门笑话 这个我能玩一整天 蟹老板
[15:44] Knock, knock. 咚 咚 咚
[15:45] Oh, boy. Who’s there? 受不了你 是谁在敲门
[15:48] Jimmy. 是吉米
[15:49] Jimmy who? 哪只吉米
[15:50] Jimmy back my formula, Plankton! 还我配方 痞老板
[15:55] Well, that’s stupid, but how is it torture? 真是愚蠢的笑话 但这算哪门子折磨
[15:59] You’ll see. 等会儿你就知道了
[16:00] Jimmy back my formula? 还我配方
[16:08] I get it! 我懂了
[16:18] Make it stop, Krabs! Make it stop! 让他停下 蟹老板 快让他停
[16:31] Mr. Krabs? SpongeBob, zip it! 蟹老板 海绵宝宝 闭嘴
[16:35] Thank you, Squidward. 多谢 章鱼哥
[16:38] The customers are getting restless! 顾客越来越焦躁了
[16:40] They’re asking for refunds. 他们要求退款
[16:43] Refunds. 退款
[16:47] Refunds? 退款
[16:48] Refund! Refund! 退款 退款
[16:51] Listen up, boy. Get in there, 听好了 小子 快去备餐间
[16:53] and make me customers some Krabby Patties! 给顾客上蟹黄堡
[16:55] All right, Plankton… 至于你 痞老板…
[17:01] SpongeBob! What’s wrong, boy? 海绵宝宝 怎么了
[17:07] We’re out of Krabby Patties? 一个蟹黄堡都没了
[17:09] How can we make more Krabby Patties without the secret formula? 秘方都没了 我们还怎么做蟹黄堡
[17:13] You’ve got to have that formula memorized by now! 你做了这么多蟹黄堡 应该记住了呀
[17:16] But as you are aware, sir, 但是 老板 如你所知
[17:17] the employee handbook clearly states, and I quote, 员工手册上清楚写着
[17:20] No employee may, in part or in whole, 任何人不得
[17:21] commit the Krabby Patty secret formula 以记忆 做梦 或是刺绣等方式
[17:23] to any recorded written or visual form, 将部分或全部蟹黄堡秘方转换为
[17:24] including memories, dreams, and or needlepoint. 任何书面记录或是视觉形式
[17:27] Curse you, fine print! 该死的细则
[17:29] Refund! Refund! Refund! 退款 退款 退款
[17:32] Stop! 停下
[17:36] I’m not your enemy! 我不是你们的敌人
[17:37] Plankton is your enemy! 痞老板才是
[17:39] So is he an anemone or a plankton? 所以他到底是海葵还是浮游生物
[17:43] Well, someone had to do it. 总得有人让你们回神
[17:46] But Mr. Krabs… 但是蟹老板…
[17:47] He took this from you! 痞老板抢走了蟹黄堡
[17:49] -Krabby Patty… -I can almost taste it. -蟹黄堡…-我差点就吃到了
[17:52] Mr. Krabs, Plankton didn’t take the secret formula. 蟹老板 痞老板没有拿秘方
[17:55] Not now, SpongeBob! 别现在说 海绵宝宝
[17:57] Hey! I ordered a double Krabby Patty! 喂 我可点了两份蟹黄堡
[18:00] So join me! Help get the formula back, 任何人只要加入我 并帮我夺回秘方
[18:03] and I’ll give each and every one of you a free Krabby Patty! 就能免费获得一个蟹黄堡
[18:09] No! Wait! 不对 等等
[18:11] Even better, a slight discount! 更好的方案 小折扣
[18:16] To the Chum Bucket! 去海之霸
[18:19] But he didn’t do it. 可他没拿秘方
[18:22] I had it right in my greedy little mitts, and then… Poof! 我贪婪的手已经拿到秘方了 可是…噗的一声
[18:26] And now it’s gone. Gone forever. 现在秘方消失了 永远消失了
[18:29] I was so close to gaining the people’s respect-slash-fear. 我差一点就让村民们又敬又怕了
[18:32] Plankton? 痞老板
[18:34] When will my frustration-slash-humiliation end? 何时才能结束被挫败的耻辱
[18:38] -Plankton? -Not now, hon! -痞老板 -现在不行 亲
[18:40] I’m ranting-slash-raving. 我正在疯狂吐槽啊
[18:42] All right, what is it? 好吧 什么事
[18:44] Well, I was trying to tell you there’s an angry mob outside. 我本来想说有一群暴民在门外
[18:48] But now they’re inside. 现在他们进来了
[18:53] I just work here. 我只是在这里工作
[18:55] We’d like to have a word with you! 我们有话和你说
[18:59] You all look very hungry. 你们看上去很饿啊
[19:02] Can I get anybody a Chum Burger? 有人要海霸堡吗
[19:03] Enough with the niceties, Plankton! 好话说够了吧 痞老板
[19:05] This is the last time I’m going to ask you. 我最后再问你一次
[19:08] Where is me formula? 秘方在哪里
[19:11] I told you, Krabs, I don’t have it. 我和你说过了 蟹老板 秘方不在我这儿
[19:14] Wrong answer. 错误答案
[19:17] Stop! 停下
[19:18] All right, Mr. Krabs, let me get in on this. 蟹老板 让我来逼问他
[19:23] What’s going on around here? 这里到底发生了什么
[19:26] You may want to step back a little, Mr. Krabs. 蟹老板 你往后站一点
[19:28] This could get messy. 场面可能会很混乱
[19:29] Let’s hope so. 希望是这样
[19:31] So you won’t talk, eh, Plankton? 所以你还是不说吗 痞老板
[19:33] I didn’t want to have to do this. 我本不想这样
[19:35] Plankton, here comes the pain. 痛苦吧 痞老板
[19:38] Soap in the eye, eh? Diabolical! 眼睛里灌肥皂水 够残忍
[19:43] No! Stop! Don’t! 别 停下 不要啊
[19:46] Wait. That didn’t look painful. 等下 那看起来并不痛苦
[19:48] Mr. Krabs, you may not understand what I’m about to do today, 蟹老板 也许你不会明白我今天将要做的事情
[19:52] but someday we’ll look back and have a good laugh. 但总有一天我们会边回忆边欢笑
[19:56] Wait a minute. 等等
[19:58] Hey, they’re getting away! 嘿 他们在逃跑
[20:00] Sorry, Mr. Krabs! 对不起 蟹老板
[20:02] So, you’ve been running a long con on me, eh? 所以 你很久前就开始密谋背叛我了
[20:06] All these years you’ve been working for Plankton! 这些年你都在帮痞老板卖命
[20:10] They’re in cahoots! 他们是同伙
[20:11] Yeah, I guess that’s a short way of saying it. 是的 简而言之是这样
[20:13] Stop that bubble! 截住那个泡泡
[20:26] Please tell me there’s something soft below me. 请告诉我 我会软着陆
[20:29] -Nope. -Nope. -不会 -真不会
[20:31] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[20:34] You were like an underpaid son to me. 你就像是我一个酬劳过低的儿子啊
[20:37] I would’ve expected Squidward to stab me in the back. 我总觉得章鱼哥才会背地里捅我一刀
[20:41] What? 啥
[20:42] But SpongeBob? 可是海绵宝宝
[20:43] Me most trusted employee? Working with me sworn enemy? 我最信任的员工 一直在帮我不共戴天的敌人
[20:47] You know what this means, Mr. Squidward. 你知道这意味着什么 章鱼哥先生
[20:50] We get the rest of the day off? 我们接下来放假
[20:52] No! 不是
[20:53] This be but a harbinger of what I fear lies ahead. 这是我害怕的事将要发生的前兆
[20:56] For you. For me. 对你们 对我
[20:58] For all of Bikini Bottom! 对比奇堡的所有人
[21:00] The Krabby Patty is what ties us all together! 是蟹黄堡让我们团结在一起
[21:02] Without it, there will be a complete breakdown of social order. 没有了它 所有的社会秩序都会分崩离析
[21:07] A war of all against all! 一场所有人相互对抗的战争
[21:10] Dark times are ahead. 黑暗时代就在前方
[21:13] Dark times indeed! 真正的黑暗时代
[21:17] Seriously? 当真
[21:19] Aren’t you overreacting a bit? 你是不是有点反应过度
[21:24] Welcome to the apocalypse, Mr. Squidward. 欢迎来到启示录 章鱼哥先生
[21:27] I hope you like leather. 希望你喜欢这套皮革装束
[21:30] I prefer suede. 我更喜欢绒面革
[21:35] And so Bikini Bottom became 从此以后 比奇堡永远地变成了
[21:39] an apocalyptic cesspool forevermore. 世界末日污水坑
[21:43] The end. 故事完结
[21:47] Wait a minute. That’s a terrible ending. 等等 那是可怕的结局
[21:50] -This is bad. Really bad. -What? What? -是很糟 相当糟糕 -什么 说什么
[21:52] SpongeBob’s in trouble and the story’s over? 海绵宝宝有麻烦了 然后故事就结束了
[21:55] Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 哎呦 哎呦 哎呦
[21:57] Hey, call a therapist! 嘿 快叫医生
[21:58] I have anxiety! 我要焦虑了
[22:02] There is no way that that’s the end of this story. 这不可能是故事的终结
[22:06] Of course it is. I’ll show you. 当然是 我给你看
[22:08] Just turn around. 转过去
[22:10] All right. 好吧
[22:12] Hey! 嘿
[22:13] I need that to fly, you jerk. 没羽毛我怎么飞 蠢货
[22:16] The End! 剧终
[22:23] That’s not the end! 那才不是结局
[22:24] Of course it is! 这当然是
[22:25] -Unhand that book! -You let go of that! -放开那本书 -你放手
[22:28] Let go, you numbskull! 放手 笨蛋
[22:31] You better keep reading, Mr. Pirate, 你最好乖乖地读下去 海盗先生
[22:34] or else! 否则
[22:37] I know I shouldn’t be littering, but that ending was rubbish! 我不应该乱扔 可是这个结局实在太烂了
[22:55] Good morning, Squidward. I’ll have the usual. 早上好 章鱼哥 和往常一样
[23:01] With cheese. 加奶酪
[23:02] We’re out of Krabby Patties right now! 没有蟹黄堡了
[23:04] No Krabby Patties? 没有蟹黄堡了
[23:07] No! 不
[23:11] Look what’s become of Bikini Bottom. 看比奇堡都成什么样了
[23:14] We’ve really gotta get that formula back. 我们一定要夺回秘方
[23:17] Get the secret formula, you say? 你说要夺回秘方
[23:20] Excuse me, I need a moment. 不好意思 我需要几分钟
[23:23] With that formula, I could rule the world! 有了秘方 我就能统治世界
[23:31] You know I can hear you, right? 你知道我能听到你说什么 对吧
[23:33] Well, what do we do now? 哦 我们现在怎么做
[23:35] Now we work together. You know, teamwork. 我们要一起行动 你知道的 团队合作
[23:38] What’s a tee-am work? 什么是团堆合作
[23:40] No, Plankton, teamwork. 不 痞老板 是团队合作
[23:42] Tee-am work. 团堆合作
[23:43] -Teamwork. -Tie’em work. -团队合作 -合作绑人
[23:45] -Teamwork. -Tie’em up! -团队合作 -绑起来
[23:46] -Say team, like a sports… -Team. -先说团队 比如体育…-团队
[23:48] -Team. Now say work. -Work. -团队 再说合作 -合作
[23:50] Put them together. What do you got? 放一起 怎么说
[23:51] Time bomb work. 定时炸弹作业
[23:53] Getting better! 有进步
[23:57] Now, Bikini Bottom Action News! 比奇堡新闻快报
[24:03] Hey, Patrick! 嘿 派大星
[24:05] Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty! 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡
[24:10] Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby… 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄…
[24:13] Krabby Patty, Krabby… 蟹黄堡 蟹黄…
[24:16] Krabby Patty… 蟹黄堡…
[24:17] Krabby… 蟹黄…
[24:19] Krabby! 蟹黄
[24:22] Come on, tummy, it’s gonna be a long day. 加油 肚子君 这将是漫长的一天
[24:26] We interrupt your regular program for an important news bulletin. 我们要中断节目插播一个重要新闻
[24:30] Perch Perkins reporting live from downtown Bikini Bottom. 佩奇·博金丝在比奇堡市区实时报道
[24:34] Complete chaos here today as our town attempts to deal with 我们的小镇正尝试度过因蟹黄堡
[24:38] a sudden and complete shortage of Krabby Patties. 突然短缺带来的混乱无序状态
[24:42] Events here have this reporter wondering, 这里发生的事让我惊奇
[24:44] what is the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties anyway? 蟹黄堡的秘密原料到底是什么
[24:48] It’s love! The secret ingredient is love! 是爱 秘密原料是爱
[24:54] No more Krabby Patties? 没有蟹黄堡了
[24:56] If I’d have known that, I’d have chewed it slower. 早知道这样 我就该吃慢点
[25:01] What the corndog is that? 那究竟是什么
[25:08] Come on, Plankton, it’s easy! 快点 痞老板 很简单啊
[25:10] It means, I help you, you help me, and when we accomplish our goal, 就是说 我帮你 你帮我 当我们完成任务时
[25:13] then we do hands in the middle. 我们手叠手庆祝
[25:15] Hands in the middle? No, no. Sounds idiotic. 手叠手 不 听上去好白痴
[25:19] Besides, the two of us are no match for that cranky mob! 再说了 我俩也打不过那群暴民
[25:25] We could probably use a few more tee-am works. 我们应该多找点堆友
[25:29] That’s exactly what I was thinking! 我就是这么想的
[25:30] Wait, what are you doing? 等等 你在干什么
[25:36] I need Krabby Patties! 我要蟹黄堡
[25:40] Patrick, what are you doing? 派大星 你在搞什么
[25:41] Krabby Patties! 蟹黄堡
[25:42] Vandalizing stuff. 毁坏东西
[25:44] Isn’t that your house? 那不是你的房子吗
[25:46] Hey, what’s with all the questions? 嘿 哪来这么多问题
[25:48] Who are you guys? 你们是谁
[25:49] It’s me, your best friend! SpongeBob. 是我 你最好的朋友 海绵宝宝
[25:52] Yeah? 是吗
[25:53] Well, if you’re SpongeBob, then what’s the secret password? 如果你是海绵宝宝 那么暗号是什么
[25:58] Uh… 呃…
[25:59] Correct! It is you! 对了 真是你
[26:01] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[26:03] -SpongeBob. -Patrick! -海绵宝宝 -派大星
[26:05] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[26:07] Why aren’t you at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties? 你为什么不在蟹堡王做蟹黄堡
[26:11] Well, I’d love to, but the formula’s gone. 哦 我也想啊 可是秘方消失了
[26:13] Yeah, Mr. Krabs says you and Plankton took it. 是的 蟹老板说是你和痞老板合伙拿走的
[26:15] No, that’s not what happened. 不 事情不是这样的
[26:17] It just disappeared. 是秘方自己消失了
[26:18] We’re putting a team together to find it. 我俩正在组建团队去寻找秘方
[26:20] A team? 团队
[26:23] Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! 选我 选我 选我
[26:24] Okay, Patrick, you’re in. 好 派大星 你入选了
[26:26] I don’t know, SpongeBob. 我很不理解 海绵宝宝
[26:27] What exactly does this clown bring to the tee-am? 这个小丑到底能给我们的团堆带来什么
[26:31] He brings loyalty, Plankton. 他会带来忠诚 痞老板
[26:33] Loyalty. Isn’t that right, Patrick? 忠诚 对吗 派大星
[26:36] Yeah, yeah, loyalty. 是啊 是啊 忠诚
[26:38] I’ve got SpongeBob! 我抓到海绵宝宝了
[26:40] He’s over here! 他在这里
[26:45] Let’s go get him! 咱们去抓住他
[26:49] Come on, SpongeBob, let’s get out of here! 快走啊 海绵宝宝吧 我们赶紧离开吧
[26:52] Patrick! 派大星
[26:54] Patrick, why are you doing this? 派大星 你为什么这么做
[26:56] Because I need 因为我需要
[26:59] Krabby Patties! 蟹黄堡
[27:01] Hurry up! I’m hungry! 快点 我饿了
[27:03] Over here! 这里
[27:12] Guys, am I still on the team? 伙计们 我还在你们的队伍里吗
[27:15] Hey, what are you looking at? 嘿 你看什么呢
[27:23] Sandy! 珊迪
[27:27] Sandy! 珊迪
[27:34] Sandy? 珊迪
[27:37] Sandy, are you home? 珊迪 你在家吗
[27:39] Gee, Plankton, I wonder where she is. 天啊 痞老板 我奇怪她躲到哪里去了
[27:41] What is all this stuff? 这都是什么
[27:45] Sandy? 珊迪
[27:48] Don’t touch that! 别碰它
[27:53] Sandy? Are you okay? 珊迪 你还好吗
[27:55] Okay? 我还好吗
[27:56] Have you looked outside? Does that seem “okay” to you? 你看过外面的情形吗 你觉得那”还好”吗
[28:01] I’m trying to figure out what happened to society. 我在思考我们的世界出了什么问题
[28:04] If we don’t fix it soon, there won’t be anything left to fix! 如果我们不赶快补救的话 那就没什么可以补救的了
[28:08] Sandy? 珊迪
[28:10] The lack of Krabby Patties has driven her mad. 因为没有蟹黄堡都要把她逼疯了
[28:12] And I think I fingered it out. 我觉得我知道是怎么回事了
[28:15] Look. 看
[28:18] When this came down from above, 当它从上面飘下来的时候
[28:21] I knew it could only mean one thing. 我知道这只意味着一件事
[28:25] And that would be? 那就是
[28:27] It means it’s the end! 就是末日到了
[28:31] The sandwich gods are angry with us! 我们的三明治上帝生气了
[28:34] -Sandwich gods? -Sandwich gods? -三明治上帝 -三明治上帝
[28:36] I just don’t know how we’re going to appease them! 我不知道怎么才能安抚他们
[28:47] You got any other friends who aren’t dim bulbs or nut jobs? 你还认识别的既不蠢又不疯的朋友吗
[28:50] Well, I have one friend who’s loyal to the very end. 我有一个会忠诚到底的朋友
[29:01] Gary, I’m home. 盖瑞 我到家了
[29:03] Gare-bear? 盖瑞小亲亲
[29:06] Gary? 盖瑞
[29:08] Gary? 盖瑞
[29:12] Revolting! 好恶心
[29:13] But it means Gary is close by! 不过这就意味着盖瑞就在附近
[29:15] Gary, I’m back! 盖瑞 我回来了
[29:22] Hey, Gary, Plankton and I need you to help us find the Krabby Patty formula 嘿 盖瑞 痞老板和我需要你帮我们找到蟹黄堡的配方
[29:26] and fix Bikini Bottom. 让比奇堡恢复原状
[29:28] What do you mean, you don’t have to do as I say anymore? 你什么意思 你不会去做我要求你做的事了
[29:31] What do you mean, “King of Snails”? 你到底什么意思”蜗牛之王”
[29:34] Gary The Snail, you get down here right now and join this team! 蜗牛盖瑞 赶快下来加入我们的队伍
[29:39] What do you mean, “Seize them”? 你什么意思”抓住他们”
[29:45] Why are you running? 你跑什么
[29:46] Because they’re right on our tail. 因为他们紧跟在我们屁股后面啊
[29:53] Oh. Right, snails. 哦 对 他们是蜗牛
[29:54] Well, so much for your tee-am. 对你的团堆来说可是不少人啊
[29:57] Putting together a team is a lot harder than I thought it would be! 建立一个团队比想象中要难得多啊
[30:01] This way! 这边
[30:03] We better get out of here until things cool off. 我们最好在事情平息下来之前离开这里
[30:17] Everything we know and love has been destroyed. 我们所爱的一切都被毁掉了
[30:20] Yeah, looks like they’re gonna have to 是啊 看来我们要把
[30:22] change the name of Bikini Bottom to Dirty Bottom. 比奇堡改成脏脏堡了
[30:26] Right, SpongeBob? 对吗 海绵宝宝
[30:28] That’s kind of gross, Plankton. 痞老板 这有点恶心啊
[30:30] Yeah. Yeah, too soon, huh? 是啊 太早了 是吗
[30:33] This feels like it really is the end. 感觉就像是末日真的来临了
[30:37] Don’t worry, SpongeBob, 别担心 海绵宝宝
[30:39] we’ll find the secret formula 我们会找到神秘配方的
[30:41] and everything will go back to the way it was, 然后一切都会回到原来的样子
[30:43] you know, all happy and junk. 你懂的
[30:47] Now let’s try and get some sleep. 试着睡一觉吧
[30:55] Yeah, I guess you’re right. 嗯 我觉得你是对的
[31:01] Here you are. Feel comfy? 好了 舒乎吗
[31:04] You know, Plankton, 你知道吗 痞老板
[31:06] I think you might know a little bit more about teamwork than you let on. 我觉得比起外表你内心里其实更了解团队工作
[31:11] Good night, SpongeBob. 晚安 海绵宝宝
[31:13] Good night, Plankton. 晚安 痞老板
[31:18] “Good night,” indeed. 当然要晚安了
[31:21] That’s right, SpongeBob, sleep. 就是这样 海绵宝宝 睡吧
[31:24] You’re hiding that formula in there somewhere. 你把配方藏在那里的某个地方了
[31:31] Well, here goes nothing. 这里什么都没有
[31:41] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[31:48] Fudge fight! 巧克力酱大战
[31:50] It’s all over me! 你喷了我一身
[31:53] It’s so sweet in here! 这里面好甜啊
[31:55] I think my eyeball is getting a toothache! 我的眼球都得了牙疼病了
[31:57] Hello, Plankton. 你好 痞老板
[31:59] Come and play with us. 和我们一起玩吧
[32:01] Hurry 快
[32:03] before we melt. 在我们融化之前
[32:34] So much sweetness. 甜过头了
[32:36] I think I’m going to be sick! 我觉得我要吐了
[32:42] Daddy! 爸爸
[32:48] Plankton? Plankton! 痞老板 痞老板
[32:50] I just had the craziest dream! And you were in it! 我刚做了一个疯狂的梦 而且你还在里面
[32:53] I’m sure it was nothing. 那绝对不是什么大事
[32:56] Now go back to sleep. 快继续睡吧
[32:57] Were you in my brain? 你刚才在我的脑子里吗
[32:59] What? No! That’s crazy talk! 什么 没有 你疯了吗
[33:02] Then why is there cotton candy on your antenna? 那你触角上的棉花糖是怎么回事
[33:06] Because, because…. 因为 因为…
[33:08] Okay, fine, I was in your brain. 好吧 我刚才是在你的脑子里
[33:11] What were you doing in there? 你在里面干什么
[33:13] What do you think I was doing? 你觉得我在干什么
[33:14] Looking for the secret formula. 找那个神秘配方啊
[33:16] -What? -Don’t act so innocent. -什么 -别装得那么无辜
[33:18] You knew what I was up to. 你知道我要找什么
[33:20] That’s why you’re pretending not to know the formula. 所以你才假装你不知道配方在哪里
[33:22] I’m not pretending! 我没有装
[33:24] I can’t believe you thought I was lying. 真不敢相信你居然认为我在说谎
[33:26] Hey, don’t take it personally. 嘿 别认为我是在针对你
[33:27] I just assume everyone is lying. 我只是假设人人都在撒谎
[33:29] That is a horrible way 这是一种糟糕的
[33:31] -to live your life. -Whatever. -生活方式 -随便吧
[33:33] It is! And if we’re going to be on the same team… 就是这样 如果你想和我一队…
[33:36] Maybe I don’t want to be on the tee-am! You think of that? 可能我不想进你的团堆 你想过这个吗
[33:40] But, Plankton, 但是 痞老板
[33:41] everything’s better when you’re part of a team. 你加入我们的团队时一切都比从前更好了
[33:45] You’re not going to start singing, are you? 你是不会唱歌的 是吧
[33:47] Teamwork! 团队合作
[33:48] Oh, brother. 天啊
[33:49] We can do anything when we have teamwork 有了团队我们可以做任何事
[33:51] Don’t you think so, my friend? 你不这么想吗 我的朋友
[33:53] No, tee-am work 不 团堆合作
[33:55] Is getting in the way of my scheme-am work 阻挡了我的句划
[33:58] What don’t you comprehend? 你怎么就不明白
[34:00] But working together is the key 但一起工作才是关键
[34:02] Nothing’s impossible when it’s you and me 咱俩合作无所不能
[34:06] I’m doing just fine on my own 我自己也可以做得很好
[34:09] Work is no fun when you do it alone 独自工作毫无快乐可言
[34:11] If I want it done right, I’ll do it by myself 如果我想做得对 我会自己出手
[34:13] But what if you need something on a higher shelf? 但是如果你要取高处的东西呢
[34:15] But I’m the target 但是我是
[34:16] Of a very scaly, crazy post-apocalyptic mob! 那群逃过世界末日的满身皮屑的疯子们的目标
[34:19] Well, that’s exactly why you need a partner 这就是为什么你需要
[34:21] Helping you with this important job 一个伙伴来帮助你逃离他们
[34:24] I’ll be the hammer, you’ll be the nail 我是锤子你是钉
[34:26] I’ll be the boat and you’ll be the sail 我是船儿你是帆
[34:28] I’m the flower, you’re the aroma 我是花儿你飘香
[34:30] Right now I wish I was in a coma 真希望我现在是昏迷的
[34:35] Come on. 别这样
[34:36] I’m here for you and you’re here for me 我为你来你为我
[34:38] It’s better when you plus me equals we 你我相加会更好
[34:40] Working together in harmony 齐心协力一起干
[34:44] Side by side, we can reach our dreams 肩并肩 理想就能实现
[34:46] ‘Cause nothing’s impossible 只要团队合作
[34:48] When we’re a team! 没有什么不可能
[34:50] All right, you can put me down. 好了 你可以把我放下来了
[34:53] Well… 好吧…
[34:54] that’s one minute of my life I’ll never get back. 那是我这一生绝对不会再回去的一分钟
[34:56] Not without a time machine. 因为你没有时空机
[34:58] Wait a minute. Hold that thought. 等一下 就是[抓住]这个想法
[35:02] Now back up. 现在快退
[35:05] Slow down. 慢一点
[35:07] Not without a time machine. 因为你没有时空机
[35:11] Yes! 就是它
[35:13] -SpongeBob, you’re a genius! -I am? -海绵宝宝 你真是个天才 -是吗
[35:16] If we build a time machine, 如果我们建一个时空机
[35:19] we can go back to before the formula disappeared. 我们就可以回到配方消失之前
[35:21] Before society broke down. Before we became the hunted! 我们的世界崩溃之前 我们被追杀之前
[35:25] That sounds great, Plankton, but how do we build a time machine? 听起来很棒 痞老板 但是我们怎么建时光机呢
[35:30] Well, first we’ll need a computer powerful enough 首先我们得找到一个足够
[35:32] to calculate the intricacies of time travel. 计算时空旅行各种问题的电脑
[35:35] Where would we get one of those? 我们上哪找这些啊
[35:38] There she is. My computer wife. 就在那儿 我的电脑妻子
[35:41] They’ve got her tied up in the back room. 他们把她锁在后面的屋子里了
[35:43] I’ve never seen this many people at The Chum Bucket. 我从来没有见过这么多人来海之霸餐厅
[35:46] I’ve never seen anyone there. 我从来都没见过有人去
[35:47] Now was that really necessary? 有没有必要这样损我啊
[35:48] Cause the food’s really bad. 因为那里的食物真的太难吃了
[35:49] Come on! Really? 别这样 真的吗
[35:51] How are we gonna sneak past those guards? 我们怎么才能溜过那些保安呢
[36:03] Well, what do we have here? 这是什么
[36:10] We better hurry. Those guys really hate tires. 我们得快点 那些家伙很讨厌轮胎
[36:18] We’ll never get in. The door’s locked. 我们永远不会进去了 门是锁的
[36:23] Wait. The window is open. 等等 窗户是开着的
[36:26] Come on, Plankton, 快啊 痞老板
[36:27] it’s time for some teamwork. Give me a boost. 是时候团队合作了 推我一把
[36:29] Okay. Wait a minute, no! 好吧 等一下 不要啊
[36:33] Just a little higher, Plankton. 再稍微高一点 痞老板
[36:36] Plankton? 痞老板
[36:39] Why don’t you boost me up instead? 为什么不是你把我推上去
[36:43] Yeah, good thinking. 对哦 想法不错
[36:52] Come on, SpongeBob, come on! 加油 海绵宝宝 加油
[36:57] We’re in! 我们进来了
[37:01] There’s a guard over there. 那里有个保安呢
[37:04] Let’s take the key from around his neck. 我们从他脖子上把钥匙解下来
[37:06] We’re gonna have to be very quiet. 我们得非常小声
[37:08] Let’s walk on the tips of our toes. 我们踮起脚尖走吧
[37:23] Will you stop playing that tiny piano? 你能不能不要弹那个小钢琴了
[37:25] You’re gonna get us caught. 你会害我们被抓的
[37:26] Sorry. 不好意思
[37:30] Now just reach over and grab it. 现在伸手 把它拿上
[37:36] Halt! Who goes there? 喝 谁在哪里
[37:48] Stop! Pull it over his head! 停 从头顶取
[37:54] Stop, stop, stop! 停 停 停
[37:58] Let me get up there. 让我上去吧
[38:29] Help me. 帮帮我
[38:35] What? 什么
[38:37] No! 不要啊
[38:39] Plankton, help! 痞老板 救命
[38:42] I’ll rock him, you tell him a bedtime story. 我把他抱住 你给他讲个睡前故事
[38:44] Once upon a time 从前
[38:46] there was a big fat pink idiot who went to sleep. The end! 有一个又肥又蠢的粉胖子想要睡觉 结束
[38:50] Nice try, but it’s gonna take more than that to… 不错 但是想让我睡着需要…
[38:59] I told you, I don’t have the formula, you monsters! 我跟你说过 我没有配方 你们这些禽兽
[39:03] -Hey, baby, how are you? -Plankton! -嗨 宝贝 你好吗 -痞老板
[39:06] My hero! You must need something, 我的英雄 你一定需要什么
[39:08] otherwise you wouldn’t have come back. 否则你是不会回来的
[39:10] Plankton has a plan to save Bikini Bottom. 痞老板有个可以拯救比奇堡的方法
[39:16] It doesn’t matter, Plankton. Krabs knows all your plans. 没用的 痞老板 蟹老板知道你的全部计划
[39:20] He’s been through my hard drive looking for the secret formula. 他浏览了我的硬盘找秘密配方
[39:24] I never had it. But we’re going to get it. 我一直没得手 但我们会找到它的
[39:27] We’re gonna go back in time 我们要回到过去
[39:28] to steal the formula before it disappeared. 在配方消失前把它偷走
[39:31] Time travel! 时间旅行
[39:32] Where are you gonna find a computer that can do that? 你们从哪里找可以时空穿越的电脑
[39:34] Wait a minute! 等一下下
[39:40] I’ve never carried a head before. 我从来没抱过别人脑袋
[39:41] You’ll get used to it. 习惯就好了
[39:43] It’s still warm. 体温还在呢
[39:46] So you won’t talk, huh? 你死也不招是吧
[39:48] Let some air out of him. 给我放气
[39:54] Is this where we’re gonna build our time machine? 我们要在这里建时光机吗
[39:56] Sure. It’s got everything we need. 当然 这里东西一应俱全
[39:59] A photo booth. 照相亭
[40:00] A cuckoo clock. 布谷鸟钟
[40:03] Some day-old chips. 过期的薯片
[40:05] Now all we have to do is build it. 现在我们只要造机器就行
[40:08] -Oh, no, you don’t! -Hey, my pitch pipe! -不 你别吹 -嘿 我的音笛
[40:11] I need it. For the time machine. 我需要 造时光机用的
[40:13] Okay. 好吧
[40:20] Installed! 安装完毕
[40:41] I did it! 我做到了
[40:43] No, we did it! 不 是我们做到了
[40:45] Wait. We did do it. 好吧 确实是我们两个
[40:47] As a tee-am. 团堆合作
[40:48] -A team. -Whatever. -是团队 -不重要
[40:50] Working together in harmony 齐心协力一起干
[40:54] Side by side, we can reach our dreams 肩并肩 理想就能实现
[40:56] ‘Cause nothing’s impossible When we’re a team 只要团队合作 没有什么不可能
[41:00] Okay, now for the brains! 好的 大脑该出动了
[41:04] Okay, Plankton, this is it. 好了 痞老板 一切就绪
[41:06] It’s gonna take all my processors and energy to power this time machine. 运行这台时光机会消耗掉我所有的内存和能量
[41:10] So if you have anything you wanna tell me, 所以你如果有什么要对我说的
[41:12] you better tell me now. 最好现在开口
[41:14] Well, Karen… 那个 凯伦…
[41:16] I know I’ve taken you for granted all these years, 我知道这么多年我一直把你的付出视作理所当然
[41:20] and I, I just wanted to say, 我 我只想说
[41:23] I’m glad you’re on my tee-am. 我很庆幸你是我的堆员
[41:25] Oh, Sheldon, that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever… 哦 希尔顿 这是你说过的最窝心的…
[41:33] Plankton, are you crying? 痞老板 你哭了吗
[41:35] No, no, no! 没 没
[41:37] It’s just one of the hazards of having a giant eyeball. 这只是眼球巨大的坏处之一
[41:40] There’s always stuff getting in there. 总是有东西进来
[41:42] Anyway, where were we? 总之 我们进行到哪了
[41:44] Say “cheese.” 说”茄子”
[41:47] Cheese! 茄子
[41:54] Yeah! Play with us before we melt. 嗨 在我们融化前一起狂欢吧
[42:00] Everybody enjoy yourself. 大家都要玩得开心
[42:04] The best part is the middle of me. 我幽默风趣无人能及
[42:12] According to my calculations, 根据我的计算
[42:14] The Krusty Krab should be right here! 蟹堡王餐厅应该就在这儿
[42:17] What’s that over there? 那是什么
[42:21] -SpongeBob? -Patrick? -海绵宝宝 -派大星
[42:23] Is it really you? 真的是你吗
[42:24] -Yes, Patrick, it’s… -Finally! -是的 派大星 是…-终于
[42:27] The Great Krabby Patty Famine is over! “蟹黄堡大饥荒”结束了
[42:31] Great Krabby Patty Famine? What year is this? “蟹黄堡大饥荒” 这是哪一年了
[42:34] It’s Thursday. 是周四
[42:35] According to my calculations, 根据我的计算
[42:37] we’ve only gone four days into the future. 我们只到了未来后的四天
[42:40] Where is everybody? 大家都去哪了
[42:42] They all gave up on you. But not me! 他们都放弃你了 但我没有
[42:46] Cause I’m not very smart. 因为我不是很聪明
[42:48] Where is The Krusty Krab? 蟹堡王餐厅呢
[42:51] Right where it’s always been! 就在它原来的地方啊
[42:59] Yeah! Here we go now. 耶 这就开始吧
[43:20] I think we may be lost in time, Plankton. 我想我们时空混乱了 痞老板
[43:23] Maybe we should ask this guy for directions. 或许我们应该问问这个人怎么走
[43:27] Excuse me, sir? Can you tell us when we are? 抱歉 先生 能告诉我们现在是什么时间嘛
[43:31] Who dares disturb The One Who Watches? 谁胆敢打扰”洞察一切之人”
[43:36] The One Who Watches? “洞察一切之人”
[43:37] Your name is The One Who Watches? 你叫”洞察一切之人”
[43:39] No, my true name is 不 我的真名是
[43:43] Bubbles. 泡泡
[43:45] Bubbles? 泡泡
[43:47] What kind of a name is Bubbles? 谁会叫泡泡啊
[43:50] It is my ancient dolphin name. 这是我古老的海豚名
[43:53] So what’s a dolphin doing out here in the middle of space? 那你一只海豚在太空中做什么
[43:56] My kind have been watching and protecting 我的种族已经观察和保护
[44:00] the galaxy for… 银河系…
[44:04] 10,000 years! 有一万年了
[44:07] So you’re the one keeping the meteors from hitting us. 所以是你在防止那些陨石打中我们
[44:11] Yes, I am. 没错
[44:12] And I could really do with a potty break. 而我真的想抽空上个厕所
[44:15] Would you mind keeping an eye on things? 你能帮忙看一下吗
[44:18] Sure thing. But what am I keeping my eye on? 当然 但我该看什么啊
[44:31] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[44:33] I’m watching. 我在看啊
[44:34] We don’t even know what we’re watching for. 我们都不知道该看什么
[44:36] Maybe we should split up the workload. 或许我们应该分工
[44:38] You watch the one with the big red eye, 你看那个大红眼睛的
[44:40] I’ll watch the one with the ring thingies. 我来看这个带环的
[44:42] Like a team. 团队合作
[44:44] Okay, mine’s moving. 好吧 我的动了
[44:45] Mine, too. 我的也是
[44:48] No, this doesn’t seem right. 不好 事情看起来不妙
[44:49] Should we call Bubbles? 要召唤泡泡吗
[44:50] Let’s give him a minute. He’s been holding it for 10,000 years. 让他多上一会儿吧 他都憋了一万年了
[44:58] I’m pretty sure that wasn’t supposed to happen. 我非常确定事情不该是这样的
[45:00] Come on, Plankton, we got to clean this up 快 痞老板 我们得赶在泡泡回来前
[45:02] before Bubbles gets back! 把这里弄干净
[45:09] Much better. Yes. 感觉好多了 爽
[45:12] You two are free to go. 你们俩可以走了
[45:19] What happened to Saturn and Jupiter? 土星和木星怎么了
[45:24] You were supposed to… 你们应该…
[45:33] keep them from smashing into each other! 不让它们撞到一起的
[45:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[45:36] Now I am going to lose my job! 现在我要丢工作了
[45:39] And you will lose your lives. 而你们要丢小命了
[45:50] Quarter me! 给我个硬币
[46:02] Here we go now. 开始吧
[46:09] Yeah! Here we go now. 耶 开始咯
[46:12] Yeah! Here we go now. 耶 开始咯
[46:17] Plankton? 痞老板
[46:18] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[46:22] Plankton? 痞老板
[46:23] SpongeBob? 海绵宝宝
[46:25] Who are you two supposed to be? 你们俩是谁
[46:27] I’m you, from the future. 我是未来的你
[46:29] And I’m him from the future. 而我是未来的他
[46:31] So you traveled back through time to help me? Great thinking. 所以你穿越时间来帮我了 好主意
[46:34] Nope. He’s helping me. 不 他是帮我的
[46:36] But he’s the enemy! 但他是敌人啊
[46:37] Was the enemy. Now we’re a team. 曾经是 现在我们是一个团队
[46:39] What? A tee-am? 什么 团堆
[46:42] A team! 是团队
[46:43] All right, go get the formula. 好吧 快去拿配方
[46:46] What have I become? 我这是怎么了
[46:48] All right, Plankton. 好了 痞老板
[46:51] Do you have flying boat mobiles in the future? 未来有会飞的船吗
[46:53] We only came back from the day after tomorrow, dimwit. 我们从后天过来的而已 傻瓜
[46:57] Are there rocket packs? 有火箭包吗
[47:00] -Did they outlaw clothes in the future? -No! -未来难道不准穿衣服了吗 -没有
[47:03] Then why are you naked? 那你干嘛光屁屁
[47:04] Because they don’t make clothes in my size. 因为没有我尺寸的衣服
[47:07] Hold still, you! 你 别动
[47:09] If you’re from the future, what am I gonna say next? 如果你来自未来 那么我接下来要说什么
[47:13] -Something moronic? -Wow. -蠢话 -你好厉害
[47:15] Hey, hurry up over there! 嘿 麻溜儿点
[47:18] That ain’t good. 不好
[47:20] Initiating lockdown sequence. 开始锁定序列
[47:22] Come on, SpongeBob, we gotta get out of here! 快点 海绵宝宝 我们得赶紧离开这儿
[47:26] -Got it! -Come on! -拿到了 -快走
[47:38] That was crazy! 真是太疯狂了
[47:40] So that’s what teamwork is. 团队合作就是这样啊
[47:42] All those years I tried to make you mine, 这么多年我都想得到你
[47:45] and I finally did it. 我终于做到了
[47:47] I mean, we did it! 我是说 我们做到了
[47:49] And so it would seem that 这么看来
[47:53] our heroes have accomplished all they had set out to do. 我们的英雄们完成了他们的任务
[47:59] Now that’s an ending. 这才叫结局嘛
[48:00] Andy, cue the music. 安迪 放片尾曲
[48:07] Oh, no. 不
[48:09] That’s not the end. 这才不是结局
[48:10] So you mean the ending might be even happier? 你是说结局还能更幸福美满
[48:16] Here we go! 接着
[48:19] Land ho! 登陆
[48:25] Mom, where’s my towel? 妈妈 我的毛巾呢
[48:29] What? 什么鬼
[48:34] -Dude, look at that. -What? -哥们 快看 -什么
[48:41] I’m coming! Come on, you lazy people! 我来啦 让开 懒货们
[48:43] Out of my way! I’m coming! 闪开 我来了
[48:47] Out of there! 闪开
[48:49] Sorry! 抱歉
[48:51] -Too fast! -Slow down! -太快了 -减速
[48:53] -I’m coming! -No, no! -我来了 -不 不
[49:11] Yeah! 耶
[49:12] All right, you feathered rats, time to shove off! 好了 长羽毛的老鼠们 该滚蛋了
[49:16] What? Why? 啥 为什么
[49:19] Well, I can’t have you pooping all over my restaurant, can I? 我总不能让你们在我的餐厅里到处拉屎吧
[49:24] Restaurant? I thought this was a pirate ship. 餐厅 我以为这是艘海盗船
[49:28] It is. 没错
[49:30] But it is also… 但它还是…
[49:44] my very own food truck! 我的独家快餐车
[49:48] A What? 神马
[49:50] You know, a restaurant on wheels. 就是带轮子的餐厅
[49:52] -Like a garbage truck. -No! -像垃圾车 -不是
[49:54] Are you trying to scare away my customers? 你们是想吓跑我的顾客吗
[49:57] Well, we’re not leaving till we see how the story ends. 在看到故事结尾前我们是不会走的
[50:00] No problem. 没问题
[50:02] You guys like a little snack while you wait? 你们等着的时候想来点零食吗
[50:06] -Sure, I’ll take a curdled milk. -How about a fish head? -当然 我要一杯凝乳 -麻烦来个鱼头
[50:08] And a French fry covered in sand. 还有沙子包裹的薯条
[50:10] Who wants some 谁想来点
[50:12] hot wings? 辣翅啊
[50:15] Wait a minute. Where’s Kyle? 嘿 凯尔哪去了
[50:17] Which one of you is next? 你们谁是下一个
[50:22] He’s a madman! 他疯了
[50:23] Let’s get out of here! 我们快跑吧
[50:24] You crazy, man! You crazy! 你疯了 哥们 疯了
[50:29] Bye-bye, Mr. Poop. 再见 便便先生
[50:31] Now I can get my gold sticker. 现在我可以有金贴纸了
[50:34] Hey, Mr. Piwate. 嘿 海岛先生
[50:36] I wouldn’t go in there if I were you. 里面臭死了不要去
[50:42] I can’t fly without my feathers. 没有羽毛人家不能飞
[50:47] Where to, Mac? 去哪啊 先生
[50:48] Just dwive. 开策就好
[50:59] Squidward! 章鱼哥
[51:01] Still out of Krabby Patties. 还是没有蟹黄堡
[51:05] Does anyone have a picture of ketchup? 谁有番茄酱的照片
[51:09] I done figgered it out! 我终于想明白了
[51:12] We have angered the sandwich gods and only a sacrifice will appease them! 我们触怒了三明治众神 只有祭祀才能安抚他们
[51:19] Well, that sounds reasonable. 听起来好有道理
[51:21] Soon our post-apoca-whatchamacallit will be over, 很快我们的末日幻想什么玩意儿的就会结束
[51:25] and Krabby Patties will rain down from above! 而蟹黄堡将会下雨般从天而降
[51:29] Rain down? Well, that’s no good. 从天而降 那可不行
[51:31] How will I get me money? 俺还怎么挣钱啊
[51:33] You don’t like that idea? Then we’ll sacrifice you! 你不赞同这个主意 那我们就用你祭神
[51:36] Sacrifice! Sacrifice! 献祭 献祭
[51:45] It’s not a good idea to have a sacrifice 空着肚子祭祀可不是
[51:47] on an empty stomach. 好主意
[51:49] Who wants a Krabby Patty? 谁想吃蟹黄堡
[51:54] SpongeBob, is that me formuler? 海绵宝宝 那是俺的配方吗
[51:57] Oh, happy day! 哦 好开心
[51:59] I missed you so much. 我想死你了
[52:01] Where was it? Where did you find it? 它在哪 你在哪找到的
[52:03] Well, Plankton and I built a time machine 痞老板和我造了一台时光机
[52:05] out of an old photo booth and then we added… 用一台老照相亭做的 然后我们加上…
[52:07] -Cheese! -Patrick, wait! -茄子 -派大星 慢着
[52:10] It’s okay, everyone. 没事了 各位
[52:12] The post-apocalypse is almost over! 启示录式的危机即将过去
[52:18] Ain’t that right, SpongeBob? 没错吧 海绵宝宝
[52:21] “Eugene, eat my “尤金 尝尝我的
[52:23] subaquatic air bubbles. Love, Plankton”? 水泡吧 爱你的 痞老板”
[52:29] You grabbed the wrong bottle! 你拿错瓶子了
[52:30] I’m sorry, Mr. Krabs! 我错了 蟹老板
[52:32] That’s okay, SpongeBob. 没关系的 海绵宝宝
[52:34] We’ll just have to sacrifice the two of you then. 我们只要把你们两个拿去献祭就行了
[52:37] Prepare them for the sacrifice! 准备把他们当做祭品
[52:42] I bring a message from the dawn of time! 我从时间的尽头带回一条信息
[52:46] What is it, Patrick? 什么信息 派大星
[52:47] Run! 快跑
[52:51] Squidosaurus rex! 水生霸王龙
[53:04] Well, Plankton, 好吧 痞老板
[53:05] I guess we failed to accomplish our goals. 我想我们是失败了
[53:08] We? 我们
[53:09] But even failure hurts a little less when you do it as a team, 但当你身处团队中时即使失败也不觉得那么沮丧了
[53:13] right? 不是吗
[53:14] This is all your fault! 这完全是你一个人的错
[53:17] My fault? 我的错
[53:19] You’re the one who stole the wrong secret formula. 你才是那个偷错了神秘配方的人
[53:21] I didn’t know there were two bottles. 我不知道那里会有两个瓶子
[53:23] Of course you didn’t! 你当然不知道
[53:25] Because you got cotton candy for brains! 你这个脑子用棉花糖做的人
[53:29] No, seriously, he really does. 说真的 他脑子的确是棉花糖做的
[53:32] Well, we wouldn’t even be in this mess in the first place, 如果不是因为你的自私和堕落
[53:34] if you weren’t so selfish and evil. 我们就根本不会落到这种地步
[53:36] I was selfish and evil, 我之前是又自私又堕落
[53:38] until you ruined everything with your “teamwork”! 直到你的”团队合作”把所有事都搞砸了
[53:41] You take that back! 你把那句话给我收回去
[53:43] You are the worst teammate ever! 你是史上最烂的队友
[53:46] No! 不
[53:58] Oh, my Neptune, 噢 万能的海神啊
[53:59] he’s mixing garbage and recycling! 他把可回收和不可回收的垃圾混在一起了
[54:12] Look at me. 看看我
[54:14] Why, I’ve become like all of you. 我怎么变得和你们一样了
[54:17] Savage. 野蛮粗鲁
[54:18] Fear-ridden. 心惊胆战
[54:20] Selfish. 自私自利
[54:21] An entire town of formerly good citizens 整个镇的优良市民
[54:25] turned into heartless freaks, 被变成了没心没肺的怪胎
[54:27] bent on their own self-prever… 满脑子都是他们的自我包…
[54:29] Self-preter… 自我宝…
[54:31] -“Preservation?” -Yes! -“自我保护意识” -对
[54:33] We’ve become alienated from each other. 我们都互相疏远了
[54:36] Each one an island onto himself, 每个人都活在自己的世界里
[54:39] concerned only with ourselves. 只关心自己的问题
[54:41] And in the name of all fishhood, 我以所有鱼类的名义起誓
[54:43] I am not about to let that happen! 我绝不会让这样的事情发生的
[54:49] And so, 所以
[54:51] if a sacrifice is needed to restore Bikini Bottom to its former glory… 如果一次献祭就能让比奇堡恢复它往日的荣耀…
[54:57] then I am willing to take one for the team! 那我愿意为大家做出这次牺牲
[55:12] You heard him! 你们都听到他说的了
[55:14] Sacrifice! 献祭
[55:16] Sacrifice! Sacrifice! 献祭 献祭
[55:19] Sacrifice! 献祭
[55:21] Sacrifice! Sacrifice! 献祭 献祭
[55:28] Let the sacrifice begin! 让献祭开始吧
[55:32] Patties! Patties! 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡
[55:35] And I thought my friends were primitive. 我之前还嫌我的朋友们太原始呢
[55:40] Don’t cry, me boy. 别哭 孩子
[55:41] Everything’s going to be fine, for us. 一切都会好起来的 对我们而言
[55:44] I’m not crying, Mr. Krabs. 我不是要哭 蟹老板
[55:47] I smell Krabby Patties! 我闻到了蟹黄堡的味道
[55:49] That’s right. Keep thinking happy thoughts. 这就对了 想着那些美好的事情
[55:52] Now! 就是现在
[55:53] Sacrifice! Sacrifice! 献祭 献祭
[56:07] The boy’s right. 这孩子说得没错
[56:09] My leg! 我的腿
[56:11] I smell them, too! 我也闻到了
[56:12] Okay, SpongeBob, go get it! 好的 海绵宝宝 去把它夺回来
[56:14] Wait. You mean we can just take this stuff off? 等等 你是说我们能把这一身扒了吗
[56:18] Go find that Krabby Patty! 去找那个蟹黄堡
[56:24] Come on, everybody! 来吧 各位
[56:25] I’ve got some Krabby Patty orders to fill! 我有好多蟹黄堡的订单要交付
[56:36] It’s coming from over there! 是从那个方向来的
[57:00] Come on, guys, I think it’s just over this hill. 加油 各位 过了这个山头我们就到了
[57:08] How do you expect us to go up to the surface? 你要我们怎么去到地面上
[57:10] We won’t be able to breathe! 我们在那里根本无法呼吸
[57:11] All right, all secondary characters come with me. 好吧 群众演员跟我走
[57:14] -Yeah, I’m with you guys. -No way, Squidward. -是的 我和你们走 -不行 章鱼哥
[57:17] You’re going up there with us. 你要和我们一起到地面上去
[57:20] My feet hurt. 我走得脚都痛了
[57:21] Patrick, you don’t have feet. 派大星 你根本没有脚
[57:24] It’s not fair! You have feet. 这不公平 凭什么你有脚
[57:27] Sandy has feet. Squidward has feet. 珊迪有脚 章鱼哥有脚
[57:31] Actually, I have four feet. 事实上 我有四只脚呢
[57:36] It’s not about feet. 这和脚没有一毛钱关系
[57:38] What is it about, then? 那这和什么有关系
[57:39] It’s about being a team and sticking together, 作为一个团队无论发生什么事情
[57:42] no matter what! 我们应该一直团结在一起
[57:43] The only way we’re going up there is if some 我们上去的唯一可能是
[57:46] fairy godmother shows up and helps us breathe air. 童话里的仙女出现然后赐予我们呼吸空气的能力
[57:54] -Bubbles! -SpongeBob, you know this guy? -泡泡 -海绵宝宝 你认识这家伙
[57:57] Don’t hurt us! We’re sorry we got you fired. 不要伤害我们 我们很抱歉让你被炒了
[57:59] Hurt you? 伤害你
[58:02] Why, I traveled back through time to thank you. 为什么要伤害你 我是穿梭时空来谢谢你的
[58:05] I’ve been stuck in that job for eons. 我被那个工作困住了将近一辈子
[58:08] I needed a change, 我需要换个环境
[58:10] but I was too afraid to go for it. 但是我又没那个胆量提出来
[58:13] Well, Bubbles, I’m glad we could help. 好吧 泡泡 我很高兴我们能帮上忙
[58:16] Now it is my turn to help. 现在是我回报你们的时候了
[58:19] I can get you safely to the surface. 我能带你们安全地到地面上去
[58:22] Now! 现在
[58:24] Quick, all of you, get in my mouth. 快点 你们几个 到我嘴里来
[58:27] Come on, guys, let’s go! 快点 各位 我们走
[58:29] There’s no way I’m climbing into some dolphin’s mouth. 我绝对不会自己爬到一只海豚的嘴里去的
[58:32] Yeah. This guy just wants a free lunch. 没错 这家伙就是想来一顿免费的午餐
[58:35] Guys, if Bubbles has the courage to quit his dead-end, nowhere job 各位 如果泡泡辞去他那没有出路的工作
[58:39] and travel back through time to help us, 穿梭时空来帮助我们
[58:41] then we need to have the courage to… 那我们也应该有那个勇气…
[58:47] Well, I never thought I’d be eaten by a dolphin. 我可从来没想到我会被一只海豚吃了
[58:50] No, if he was eating us, 不 如果他想吃我们的话
[58:51] he’d be chewing us up and we’d be going down there. 他会把我们嚼碎了 然后从那里咽下去
[58:53] This is what you call riding in style. 这就是传说中的拉风的坐骑
[58:56] Not a lot of legroom in here. 这里空间太小腿都伸不开
[58:58] Well, maybe if you didn’t have four feet! 那是因为你有四条腿
[59:02] Note to self: Never stow away in a gym sock. 提醒自己 永远别藏在运动袜里
[59:17] What’s happening? I feel tingly! 怎么回事 我感觉到了刺痛
[59:28] My neck! 我的脖子
[59:32] I’ve done all I can. 我只能帮你到这了
[59:34] The rest is up to you. 剩下的靠你们自己了
[59:36] Thank you, Bubbles! 谢谢 泡泡
[59:38] Farewell, SpongeBob. 再见 海绵宝宝
[59:40] Farewell, Bubbles. 再见 泡泡
[59:41] Now to update my… 现在我要去更新我的…
[59:46] resume! 简历
[59:52] Fresh air! How I’ve missed you. 新鲜空气 我想死你了
[59:56] This place smells awful! 这地方怎么这么难闻
[59:58] Come on, guys. 来吧 各位
[1:00:00] Let’s get the Krabby Patty formula and save Bikini Bottom. 让我们拿回蟹黄堡的配方来拯救比奇堡吧
[1:00:06] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[1:00:08] I have a bad feeling about this. 我有种不好的预感
[1:00:11] Maybe this guy knows where we are. He looks smart. 也许这家伙知道我们在哪 他看起来很聪明
[1:00:14] He’s got five heads. 他有五个头
[1:00:16] Sir? Could you tell us where to find a Krabby Patty? 先生 你能告诉我们哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗
[1:00:19] Hey, my friend’s talking to you! 我朋友问你话呢
[1:00:23] What? 什么
[1:00:26] A giant, hairy porpoise! 这是个巨大的 长毛鼠海豚
[1:00:29] It’s beached! 它搁浅了
[1:00:31] It’s suffering. Poor thing. 它正备受煎熬 可怜的东西
[1:00:34] You all, those aren’t porpoises. 你们几个 那些不是鼠海豚
[1:00:35] -All hands on deck! -Oh, brother. -全员集合 -天啊
[1:00:38] We need to get these guys back in the water. 我们要把这些家伙送回水里去
[1:00:40] Come on! Push! 用力 推
[1:00:42] -Heave! -Ho! -一 -二
[1:00:45] -Heave! -Ho! -一 -二
[1:00:51] Put your back into it! 用你全身的力气
[1:00:52] Come on, push! 加油 用力推
[1:00:55] Well, I guess this is where that horrible smell was coming from. 好吧 原来那难闻的味道是从这里传出来的
[1:01:13] Excuse me, do you know where we can get 不好意思 请问你知道
[1:01:15] a Krabby Patty around here? 哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗
[1:01:17] Invaders! 入侵者
[1:01:20] You get out of my sister’s sand castle! 你赶紧从我妹妹的沙堡里滚出去
[1:01:22] Mom! 妈妈
[1:01:39] Where have you been all my life? 我怎么活到现在才见到你
[1:01:49] Oh, Frank. 弗兰克
[1:01:51] That feels so good. 这感觉真棒
[1:01:56] Gross! 真恶心
[1:01:59] Oh, hey, Squidward. 嗨 章鱼哥
[1:02:02] Sandy! 珊迪
[1:02:03] The Krabby Patty! 是蟹黄堡
[1:02:05] I think I see where it’s coming from! 我觉得我已经知道味道是从哪里飘来的了
[1:02:20] SpongeBob, you will not believe the size of the ice creams here. 海绵宝宝 你绝不会相信这里的冰淇淋有多大
[1:02:23] I wonder what other giant snacks they have. 我在想他们还有什么其它的巨型零食
[1:02:26] Cotton candy? 棉花糖
[1:02:32] If you ate all that, you’d have enough energy 如果你把那些全吃了 你得到的能量
[1:02:34] to run around the whole world! 够你绕着地球跑了
[1:02:58] When is the sugar gonna wear off? 这些糖分要到什么时候才能消耗完
[1:03:07] Hey, guys, I smell Krabby Patties! 嘿 伙计们 我闻到蟹黄堡的味道了
[1:03:09] I think it’s this way! 我觉得是这边飘来的
[1:03:15] Don’t leave me, Squidward! 别丢下我 章鱼哥
[1:03:23] -Now what? -We’re never going to make it! -现在怎么办 -我们不可能成功的
[1:03:32] -Heave! -Ho! -一 -二
[1:03:39] We’re doing it, guys! 我们成功了 大家
[1:03:43] Dude, watch out! 大哥 看着点
[1:03:45] Hold on! 停下
[1:03:48] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[1:03:51] -Lean! -Starboard! -斜过来 -右满舵
[1:04:02] -What the… -What? -什么鬼…-什么
[1:04:04] “Home of the Krabby Patty”? “蟹黄堡之家”
[1:04:09] But The Krusty Krab is the home of the Krabby Patty! 但是蟹黄堡是源自蟹堡王餐厅的啊
[1:04:12] Mr. Krabs, what are we gonna do? 蟹老板 我们该怎么办
[1:04:13] $8.99 for a Krabby Patty? 8 99美元一个蟹黄堡
[1:04:16] Why didn’t I think of that? 我怎么没想到这招
[1:04:31] You! 你
[1:04:34] Cease and desist that unauthorized patty flipping! 赶紧停下不准继续在未经授权的情况下给蟹黄翻面
[1:04:37] Yeah, that’s my job! 说得对 那是我的工作
[1:04:39] How did you get here? 你们怎么来这的
[1:04:41] You cannot breathe air. 你们呼吸不了空气
[1:04:42] Well, there was this magical dolphin 那是因为有只会神奇的海豚
[1:04:44] from the future 从未来穿越回来
[1:04:45] who shot us out of his blowhole, and… 把我们从他的喷水孔里喷出来 然后…
[1:04:46] Wait! Wait. 等等 等等
[1:04:53] That’s not in the book. 书里没写这些
[1:04:54] Book? 书
[1:04:55] There is no magical dolphin in this story. 故事里并没有神奇的海豚
[1:04:58] What story? 什么故事
[1:05:01] The story of how Bikini Bottom was brought to its knees 关于比奇堡是怎么因为倍受喜爱的
[1:05:06] when its beloved Krabby Patty formula 蟹黄堡配方被偷走而毁灭的故事
[1:05:08] was stolen by me, 而偷它的人就是我
[1:05:11] Burger Beard. 汉堡大胡子
[1:05:14] How does it end? 结局怎么样
[1:05:16] Well, let me see. 让我看看
[1:05:18] It looks like 看起来
[1:05:20] Burger Beard becomes the richest 汉堡大胡子变成了全世界
[1:05:24] food truck proprietor in all the land. 最富有的餐车经营者
[1:05:28] But how did you steal the formula? 但你是怎么偷走配方的
[1:05:31] That was easy. 那很简单
[1:05:32] I simply rewrote the story, and… 我不过是改写了故事 然后…
[1:05:36] Poof… 瞬间…
[1:05:37] Me formula. 俺的配方
[1:05:39] What do you mean, rewrote the story? 什么叫”改写故事”
[1:05:41] Watch this. 看好了
[1:05:44] “The brave “那勇敢
[1:05:45] and handsome 英俊的
[1:05:47] Burger Beard 汉堡大胡子
[1:05:49] banished our poor heroes 驱逐了可怜的英雄们
[1:05:52] to be stranded on 他们从此被困在了
[1:05:54] Pelican Island! 鹈鹕岛上
[1:06:00] The End”! 剧终”
[1:06:07] This looks bad. 情况看来很糟
[1:06:09] And these guys look hungry! 这些东西看来很饿
[1:06:13] Look out! 小心
[1:06:19] Nice. So this is what teamwork gets you. 太棒了 这就是团队合作的下场
[1:06:22] Here! Take Squidward, you vile beasts! 这里 拿走章鱼哥吧 你们这群卑鄙的野兽
[1:06:25] I want to be on a new team. This one’s broken. 我想找个新队伍 这个已经要完蛋了
[1:06:28] Sandy, you’re smart. You have any ideas? 珊迪 你最聪明 有什么主意吗
[1:06:31] I ain’t been too smart since I found this old piece of paper! 自从我发现这张旧纸后 就没那么聪明了
[1:06:39] -What? -Incoming! -什么 -过来了
[1:06:48] Wait a minute! 等一下
[1:06:52] Now all we need is some ink! 现在我们需要的只有墨水了
[1:06:55] Which Squidward has helpfully provided. 章鱼哥已经提供了
[1:06:57] It happens when I’m nervous. 我紧张时就这样
[1:07:00] Whatever you’re going to do, make it quick! 不管你要做什么 快点
[1:07:03] They’re closing in on us! 他们朝我们逼近了
[1:07:04] I’m gonna write us an ending. 我来给我们写个结局
[1:07:08] Will it be a happy ending? 会是个快乐的结局吗
[1:07:10] It’s going to be super powered! 会是个超能结局
[1:07:21] I’ll show you a happy ending. 我来给你们写个快乐的结局
[1:07:42] Patrick! 派大星
[1:07:45] Hey, I got feet! 嘿 我有脚了
[1:07:48] What is in these things? 这里有什么
[1:07:52] We’ll take one secret formula to go! 我们要一份秘方 打包带走
[1:07:59] Clear the area, citizens. 请清空这片区域 市民们
[1:08:00] There’s going to be some serious aft-kicking here. 这里会发生严重的毁船事件
[1:08:06] But I banished you. 但我驱逐了你们啊
[1:08:09] Sour Note? 音浪侠
[1:08:19] My tiny little eardrums! 我的小鼓膜啊
[1:08:23] Hey, hey, wait! Hold on! Hold on! 嘿 嘿 等下 别走 别走
[1:08:26] Wait! Wait! Customers! 等等 等等 顾客们
[1:08:29] Wait, please! 请你们等等
[1:08:31] Mr. Superawesomeness, 粉旋风先生
[1:08:34] take him down. 拿下他
[1:08:52] Maybe we should have picked a better superpower for you, Patrick. 也许我们该给你选个更好的超能力 派大星
[1:08:58] Let’s see you get out of this one! 看你怎么对付这个
[1:09:08] Get ready for the lnvinci-Bubble! 做好准备迎接无敌泡吧
[1:09:13] No! 不
[1:09:15] My book! 我的书
[1:09:18] All right, team, time for hands in the middle! 好的 队员们 是时候鼓舞士气了
[1:09:22] Yes! 好的
[1:09:23] Oh, yeah. 对了
[1:09:30] Great job, guys. We did it! 干得漂亮 伙计们 我们成功了
[1:09:37] What? 怎么了
[1:09:38] Sandy? Is that you? 珊迪 是你吗
[1:09:41] You can call me The Rodent! 你可以叫我啮齿王
[1:09:45] Hey, where’d the pirate go? 嘿 海盗去哪里了
[1:09:58] It looks like Burger Beard 看来汉堡大胡子
[1:10:00] forgot the first rule of mobile fry cooking. 忘记了流动汉堡车的第一守则了
[1:10:03] Always batten down your grease traps. 保养好你的除油器
[1:10:07] Follow that grease, team! 沿着油渍走 队员们
[1:10:32] There she blows. 她在那儿呢
[1:11:12] Oh, no, you don’t. 不 你不能这样
[1:11:41] He’s after the book! 他要拿到书了
[1:11:43] Sandy, use your squirrel powers! 珊迪 用你的松鼠能力
[1:11:45] Roger that! 收到
[1:11:52] She’s never gonna make it! 她到不了的
[1:11:56] Everyone… 各位…
[1:11:57] Lean! 倾斜
[1:12:16] That’s what you get. 你是罪有应得
[1:12:31] Come here. 快过来
[1:12:35] The book! 书
[1:12:36] Sour Note! 音浪侠
[1:12:52] All right, Burger Beard, prepare to be team worked! 好了 汉堡大胡子 准备接受我们团队的力量吧
[1:12:56] I’m going to scrub my armpits with you. 我要用你来搓腋窝
[1:13:01] I don’t get it. 我没懂
[1:13:02] Because you’re a sponge. 因为你是块海绵
[1:13:04] Duh. 懂了吧
[1:13:06] Get him, The Rodent! 拿下他 啮齿王
[1:13:08] Consider him roasted! 他死定了
[1:13:30] Aw, nuts! I’m all out of nuts! 哦 坚果 我的坚果没了
[1:13:38] Justice is best soft served. 正义最好由软武器带来
[1:13:47] Patrick, I should have never doubted your powers! 派大星 我从不该怀疑你的能力
[1:14:03] I can’t think of a sweeter way to go. 我想不到一个更甜蜜的死法了
[1:14:08] It’s all mine! 它是我的
[1:14:10] Not so fast, Burger Beard! 没这么快 汉堡大胡子
[1:14:30] Me formuler. 我的配方
[1:14:33] This will make you feel a little butter. 这黄油会让你感觉很棒的
[1:14:37] Not melted butter! 不要是融化的黄油
[1:14:43] Mr. Krabs! 蟹老板
[1:15:03] Oh, yeah! 看这个
[1:15:30] They’re beautiful! 太美了
[1:15:33] Patrick! 派大星
[1:15:50] I gotcha. 我来了
[1:15:52] SpongeBob! 海绵宝宝
[1:15:53] -Patrick? -Talk to me, buddy. -派大星 -跟我说说话 伙计
[1:15:56] I’m… I’m seeing a bright light. 我…我看见一道亮光
[1:15:59] Is this better? 这样好点吗
[1:16:00] Much. Thank you. 好多了 谢谢
[1:16:02] But the discomfort I feel in my eyes is nothing 但我眼睛里的不适不能比及
[1:16:05] compared to the shame I feel for letting down the Patty. 我辜负蟹堡所感到的羞耻
[1:16:09] For letting down Bikini Bottom. 我也辜负了比奇堡
[1:16:11] Yeah, SpongeBob, you really blew it. 对啊 海绵宝宝 你真的是搞砸了
[1:16:14] No, Patrick, we blew it, as a team. 不 派大星 是我们这个团队搞砸了
[1:16:17] Nope. This one’s on you. 不 这个算你的
[1:16:23] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪啊
[1:16:30] Why don’t you get going, little fella, before you hurt yourself? 你赶紧躲开点吧 小不点 不怕伤到自己
[1:16:46] Plankton? 痞老板
[1:16:47] It’s Plank-Ton! 是痞大板儿
[1:16:52] Come on down from there, little fella. 从上面下来吧 小不点
[1:16:55] You wouldn’t want to get hurt. 你不想受伤的
[1:17:20] Come out, come out, wherever you are! 出来 出来吧 不管你在哪儿
[1:17:25] My eye! 我的眼睛
[1:17:40] He’s getting away! 他要跑了
[1:17:44] Ready for a Plank-Ton of bubbles? 做好准备来点大板泡泡了吗
[1:18:09] The formula, please. 请给我配方
[1:18:11] Come on. Team up with me. We’ll be rich and powerful! 来吧 跟我合伙吧 我们会有很多财富和权力
[1:18:15] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[1:18:17] I’m already part of a teamwork. 我已经属于一个团队了
[1:18:43] Can we do hands in the middle again? 我们能再来鼓舞下士气吗
[1:18:45] Yes, we can, Patrick. 当然 派大星
[1:18:46] But this time, there’s one more hand to go in the middle. 但这次 还有一个要加入我们
[1:18:52] Plankton? 痞老板
[1:18:57] Oh, no. 不
[1:19:02] Here you go, Krabs. 给你 蟹老板
[1:19:05] She’s all yours. 她是你的
[1:19:07] This doesn’t have another insulting note in it, does it? 这里不会又是一张侮辱性的纸条吧
[1:19:11] No, that’s the old me. 不 那是原来的我
[1:19:13] The one who turned his back on everything important 原来那个为了私自占有配方
[1:19:15] just to have that formula all to himself. 可以背叛所有重要的人
[1:19:18] But I realize now that keeping something to myself is… 但我意识到独自占有某样东西是…
[1:19:23] Selfish. 自私的
[1:19:24] Especially when that something is the Krabby Patty. 尤其当那件东西是蟹堡的时候
[1:19:27] Okay, everybody, let’s get back to Bikini Bottom and… 好的 各位 让我们回到比奇堡…
[1:19:31] Oh, no! I don’t have the page! 不 我没有那张纸了
[1:19:33] Oh, no! 不
[1:19:35] It must be back on Pelican Island! 它一定还在鹈鹕岛上
[1:19:36] Don’t worry. I thought of everything. 别担心 我想得很周全
[1:19:40] All right, SpongeBob, take us home. 好的 海绵宝宝 我们回家吧
[1:19:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:19:44] -Squidward! -Oh, yeah. -章鱼哥 -哦 太棒了
[1:19:46] Come on, it’s time to go back and open up The Krusty Krab! 快来吧 是时候回去让蟹堡王开张了
[1:19:50] Are you out of your patty-flipping mind? 你疯了吗
[1:19:52] I’ll never leave this place! 我永远不会离开这里的
[1:19:54] I mean, look at me. I’m a god! 我说 看看我 我是个神
[1:19:57] No, Squidward, you’re a cashier. 不 章鱼哥 你是个收银员
[1:20:01] Wait a minute! What? No! 等一下 什么 不
[1:20:08] Well, it was fun while it lasted. 刚刚确实很好玩
[1:20:12] Don’t be sad, Squidward. 别伤心 章鱼哥
[1:20:13] I left you a little surprise under your shirt! 我在你的衬衫下留了一点小惊喜
[1:20:18] Rock-hard abs! 八块腹肌
[1:20:20] Aw, SpongeBob, you’re okay in my book. 嗷 海绵宝宝 咱俩还是好哥们
[1:20:24] Aw, shucks. 嗷 别说了
[1:20:25] Excuse us! We’d like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please! 不好意思 我们要三千个蟹堡
[1:20:32] That sound must mean things are back to normal. 那个声音说明一切又恢复正常了
[1:20:36] Who wants 3,000 Krabby Patties? 谁想要三千个蟹堡
[1:20:42] First one’s for you, Gary. 第一个是给你的 盖瑞
[1:20:44] Extra mayo, just the way you like it. 多加蛋黄酱 你最喜欢的
[1:20:49] Caught you red-handed! 当场捉住你了
[1:20:51] Gary hates mayo. 盖瑞讨厌蛋黄酱
[1:20:53] Plankton! Up to your old tricks again already, eh? 痞老板 又开始用你的老伎俩了 是吧
[1:20:57] Hey, I’m just putting things back the way they were. 嘿 我只是让一切回到原来的样子
[1:20:59] What do you have to say about this, Gary? 你觉得该怎么处理 盖瑞
[1:21:02] Oh, shrimp. 哦 该死
[1:21:11] See you later, tee-am-mate! 一会儿见 堆友
[1:21:18] -Now can we sing it? -Yeah! -现在我们能唱了吗 -耶
[1:21:22] Pwease, Mr. Piwate? 求你了 海倒先生
[1:21:25] Oh, Kyle… 凯尔…
[1:21:28] How can I say no to you? 我怎么能对你说不呢
[1:21:33] Are you ready, kids? 准备好了吗 孩子们
[1:21:35] Aye-aye, Captain! 准备好了 船长
[1:21:37] What did you say? 你们说什么
[1:21:38] There’s sand in my ears and I can’t hear you! 我耳朵里有沙子听不清
[1:21:42] Aye-aye, Captain! 准备好了 船长
[1:21:48] Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 是谁住在深海的大凤梨里
[1:21:50] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:21:52] Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! 黄而多洞又吸水
[1:21:54] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:21:56] If nautical nonsense be something you wish 如果四处探险是你的愿望
[1:21:58] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:22:00] Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! 那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
[1:22:02] -SpongeBob SquarePants! -Ready? -海 绵 宝 宝 -准备好了吗
[1:22:04] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:22:08] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:22:10] Silence! 安静
[1:22:13] Oh, man. I like that song. What happened? 伙计 我挺喜欢那歌 怎么了
[1:22:15] I don’t like that song and I put an end to it. 我不喜欢 所以我不让你们唱了
[1:22:18] Well, this music is terrible. 这音乐太糟糕了
[1:22:19] I suppose you’re entitled to your… 你确实有权利…
[1:22:21] Wait. Why am I talking to you? 等等 我干嘛要跟你讲话
[1:22:22] You’re an inferior species 你是个低级动物
[1:22:24] What could you know about taste? 你能有什么品位
[1:22:25] You get excited by a pile of trash on a plate 看见一堆垃圾 就能激动不已
[1:22:28] While I’m a space time traveler Fabric unraveller 而我能时空穿越 还能拆散布料
[1:22:31] Saving the Patty’s in the past But now I’m rapping ya 又拯救了蟹堡王 现在却说唱给你听
[1:22:34] That song’s so bad That I can’t even stand it 那歌实在难听 我都无法忍受
[1:22:37] Dispense with this nonsense at once 我命令你们
[1:22:39] I demand it! 立刻停下来
[1:22:40] You all stand no chance 你们根本无法
[1:22:42] Against my power Don’t try it 与我抗衡 不要质疑
[1:22:43] Just sit there with your flappy beak shut 闭上你们的鸟嘴 乖乖坐着
[1:22:45] And be quiet! 不许出声
[1:22:46] Hold up, fish guts 等等 臭鱼
[1:22:47] -You can’t insult us -The Seagull crew -你不能贬低我们 -我们海鸥
[1:22:49] We’re in no mood to hear…from you! 没心情听你…胡扯
[1:22:51] We’re floating on the breeze Party in seven seas 我们在风中飞舞 在七大洋开趴
[1:22:54] You got your nose on your head 你鼻子长在脑袋上面
[1:22:56] You blow up when you sneeze 打个喷嚏都会爆炸
[1:22:58] Why’s this guy so mean? 他为何这么刻薄
[1:22:59] ‘Cause he’s older than a fossil 因为他比化石还要老
[1:23:01] All alone up in space 在太空孤度一生
[1:23:02] Yeah, that must be awful 对啊 那一定糟透了
[1:23:04] Here, knock it off! Yer making the movie too long! 过来 别闹了 你们把电影拖太长了
[1:23:06] Why don’t you take us back in time 为什么不把我们带回过去
[1:23:08] So we can finish our song? 让我们唱完那首歌
[1:23:11] Fine. 好吧
[1:23:12] SpongeBob SquarePants! 海 绵 宝 宝
[1:23:28] That was pretty good, actually. 其实 还挺好听的
[1:23:38] Yeah, sorry! 哦 抱歉
[1:24:03] This dance is so last year. 这舞蹈太过时了
[1:24:33] You know what this needs? 你知道需要什么吗
[1:24:35] A little interpretive dance! 来点形意舞
2015年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Marine 4:Moving Target(海军陆战队员4)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Heidi(海蒂和爷爷)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme