英文名称:The Slumber Party Massacre
年代:1982
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | [SCREAMING] | |
[01:28] | (ON RADIO) – Hey, take it easy! -What’d I win? A hundred dollars? | – 嗨 乐不可极! – 我赢了什么? 一百美元? |
[01:32] | You won– You ready for this? Your own KDED T-shirt! | 你赢了–你准备好了吗?你赢了T恤! |
[01:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:37] | [MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[02:43] | Trish, honey, where are you? | 崔茜 乖乖 你在哪里? |
[02:45] | Coming, Mom. | 来了 妈妈 |
[02:46] | We’re leaving, baby. | 我们要走了 宝贝 |
[02:50] | A little music for Friday morning. | 为周五早晨来点音乐 |
[02:51] | And now here’s the news with Emma Chapman. | 现在是爱玛·查普曼播报新闻 |
[02:54] | Our top story: The police are still searching for escaped murderer Russ Thorn. | 我们的头条:警方仍在搜寻逃跑杀人狂鲁斯·索恩 |
[02:58] | Thorn was convicted of the brutal slaying of five people in Venice, California, in 1969. | 索恩据信在1969年加州文尼斯残杀5人 |
[03:03] | More news in a moment… | 更多新闻马上播报… |
[03:05] | How about my blue jacket? Did you remember that? | 我的蓝夹克呢?你记得吗? |
[03:06] | – It’s in there. – Okay. | – 它在里面 – 好 |
[03:08] | – The plane tickets, where are they? – I have them. | – 机票在哪里? – 我拿着 |
[03:11] | Trish, the chips are under the sink and there’s soda in the fridge, | 崔茜 薯片放在水槽下面 冰箱里做了苏打饮料 |
[03:15] | and our number at the hotel is right by the phone. | 我们的旅馆号码就在电话上 |
[03:17] | Okay, Mom. Everything will be fine. | 好的 妈妈 一切会平安无事的 |
[03:21] | Annette, we have to go right this minute. | 安妮特 我们现在得走了 |
[03:23] | Mr. Contant will be home all weekend and he’ll look in on you. | 康坦特先生整个周末都在家 他会看望你 |
[03:28] | Hi, Mr. Contant. | 嗨 康坦特先生 |
[03:29] | Don’t worry, I won’t let the girls get into any trouble. | 别担心 我不会让姑娘们有任何麻烦的 |
[03:33] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[03:34] | Annette! | 安妮特! |
[03:36] | – Bye-bye, baby. – Bye. | – 再见 宝贝 – 再见 |
[03:43] | You lock all the doors and windows. | 你锁好所有门窗 |
[03:45] | Mom, I’m 18 years old, remember? | 妈妈 我都18岁了 记得吗? |
[03:47] | You’ll always be my baby. | 你永远是我的小宝宝 |
[04:16] | [BELL RINGING] | |
[04:21] | – You gotta be more aggressive – Okay, who should I ask? | – 你得更主动 – 好 我该问谁? |
[04:24] | Um… | 嗯… |
[04:25] | Well, how about Kim? | 金怎么样? |
[04:26] | Nah, she wouldn’t go with me. | 不 她不会跟我去的 |
[04:28] | – Um… how about that new girl? – Me, ask Valerie? | – 嗯…那个新来的女生怎么样? – 我 问瓦莱丽? |
[04:44] | This is the real thing. I think I’m in love. | 这真是尤物 我想我坠入爱河了 |
[04:47] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[04:52] | Hi. My name’s Jeff. Can I help you with that? | 嗨 我叫吉夫 我能帮你拿那个吗? |
[04:55] | Sure, thanks. | 当然可以 多谢 |
[04:56] | You know, I’ve been having some ringing in my ear– I mean, in my phone, and I | 你知道吗 我一直耳鸣– 我是说在我的电话里 |
[05:00] | thought maybe a phone woman could help me. Are all phone women this pretty? | 我想也许一个电话女工能帮我 所有电话女工都这么美吗? |
[05:05] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:07] | Would you ever consider dating a younger man? You know what they say about younger men: | 你曾经考虑过跟小鲜肉约会吗? 你知道他们怎么形容小鲜肉: |
[05:11] | – Try it, you’ll like it. – I hadn’t really thought about it. | – 尝一尝 你就喜欢 – 我真的没想过 |
[05:17] | – Well, my number’s on the board. – Your number is zero. | – 我的数字在布告板上 – 你的数字是零蛋 |
[05:38] | [MUFFLED SCREAMING] | |
[05:50] | [SCREAMING] | |
[05:54] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[06:00] | Alright, girls, it’s late. | 好了 姑娘们 不早了 |
[06:01] | Now stick to your zones, try to keep open. Diane, don’t hog the ball. | 现在站好自己的位 尽量保持分开 黛安 不要占着球 |
[06:05] | Now hustle. Downcourt, okay? Downcourt. | 现在挤进去 向前场 明白吗 向前场 |
[06:07] | [CLAMORING] | |
[06:16] | – Two seconds! – Diane, pass the ball! | – 两秒! – 黛安 传球! |
[06:26] | – Come on. – Oh! | – 快 – 哦! |
[06:27] | [CLAMORING] | |
[06:35] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 该死! |
[06:37] | It’s not a smart move, Jackie Larry Bird you ain’t. | 不聪明的动作 杰姬 你不是拉里·伯德 |
[06:39] | Now get in range and give yourself a chance. | 现在进入投篮区 给你自己一个机会 |
[06:44] | Boy, that new girl sure is good looking. | 哇 那个新来的女生真好看 |
[06:46] | [IN UNISON] Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[06:48] | Let’s go Valerie, come on! | 投篮 瓦莱丽 快! |
[07:00] | Let’s go, Val! | 投篮 瓦莱! |
[07:03] | Alright, Val! | 好 瓦莱! |
[07:06] | Nice layup, Valerie! | 做得好 瓦莱丽! |
[07:08] | Teacher’s pet. | 老师的宠儿 |
[07:13] | [CLAMORING] | |
[07:21] | [CHEERING] | |
[07:25] | [WHISTLE BLOWS] | |
[07:28] | Alright, this is the last week of varsity basketball. Next week, we start tryouts | 好了 上周的篮球比赛结束 下周我们开始 |
[07:31] | for baseball. | 排球选拔赛 |
[07:32] | Cool down now and head for the showers. | 现在平静下来去冲个澡 |
[07:41] | – You know, I think your tits are getting bigger. – Mine? | – 你知道吗 我觉得你的胸变大了点 – 我的? |
[08:03] | – Hey Linda? – Yeah? | – 嗨 琳达? – 哎? |
[08:05] | – You like watching basketball on TV? – Yeah. | – 你喜欢看电视上的篮球比赛吗? – 喜欢 |
[08:08] | I love all those great big guys in their cute little shorts. How about you? | 我喜欢那些大块头男生穿着可爱的小短裤 你呢? |
[08:12] | Yeah, I do. But I love football. | 是的 我也喜欢 但我爱看橄榄球 |
[08:15] | – How come? – Brian Sipe is a doll. | – 为什么? – 布瑞恩·斯普真是个玩偶 |
[08:17] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 没错 我懂你的意思 |
[08:18] | I wish he took his helmet off more often. | 我希望他更经常脱下头盔 |
[08:24] | – Want to go to a party tonight? – Where’s it gonna be? | – 今晚想来聚会吗? – 去哪里? |
[08:26] | My house. | 我家 |
[08:29] | I don’t know. I’ve gotta study. I’ve got a test on Monday. | 我不知道 我得学习 我周一有考试 |
[08:32] | Trish, pass the soap. Thanks. | 崔茜 递过肥皂 多谢 |
[08:36] | Hey, Jackie, I could kill you for what you did today. | 嗨 杰姬 今天你干的事我恨不得杀了你 |
[08:40] | Hey Trish, remind me: Next time I have the ball, don’t throw it to Jackie. | 嗨 崔茜 提醒我: 下次我有球 不传给杰姬 |
[08:46] | If I do get the ball to you, don’t shoot. | 如果我传球给你 不准投篮 |
[09:11] | Valerie, you played such nice basketball out there. | 瓦莱丽 你的篮球打得真好 |
[09:16] | Thanks, Trish. | 多谢 崔茜 |
[09:17] | The woman gets up there and she throws her baby down. | 这女人上去 然后她扔下她的宝宝 |
[09:20] | And the guy catches it. And, like, the crowd is going crazy. And the guy goes, “Touchdown!” | 然后那男的接住了 人群开始疯了 然后男的一摔 “触地得分!” |
[09:28] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪! |
[09:29] | What? | 什么事? |
[09:30] | I think we should invite Valerie to the party. | 我想我们应该邀请瓦莱丽来聚会 |
[09:34] | I thought it was supposed to be for the game, like old times. | 我想它应该以比赛为主题 像过去一样 |
[09:36] | It is. No boys, by the way. Got it? | 是的 没有男生 顺便问 懂了吗? |
[09:42] | Eh, we’ll talk about it. | 我们谈谈 |
[09:46] | – No way, my parents would kill me. – They won’t find out. | – 没门 我父母会杀了我 – 他们不会发觉的 |
[09:50] | Look, what do you have against Valerie, anyway? | 听我说 你什么跟瓦莱丽合不来? |
[09:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:55] | She drinks too much milk. | 她牛奶喝太多了 |
[09:57] | Wouldn’t have anything to do with how good a basketball player she is, would it? | 不会跟她是篮球好手有关吧? |
[10:01] | Or how pretty she is? | 或者她漂亮有关? |
[10:03] | She works at it. Do you ever notice how perfect her eyeliner is? | 她苦心整出来的 你曾注意到她的眼线多么完美吗? |
[10:08] | – There’s no reason to be unkind. – I don’t like people I have to get to know. | – 没理由不亲善 – 我不喜欢我不得不认识的人 |
[10:13] | Hey, it’s her problem she transferred here, not mine. | 嗨 她转到这来是她有问题 不是我 |
[10:18] | Diane, you’re a snob. | 黛安 你真势利 |
[10:22] | Hey, only the best people are, you know? | 嗨 只有最杰出的人才势利 你懂吗? |
[10:25] | – Well, I’m going to ask her. – Fine. Just go right ahead. | – 好 我去问问她 – 好 只管去 |
[10:32] | Hey, Valerie! | 嗨 瓦莱丽! |
[10:35] | I’m having a few girls over tonight, and I was wondering if maybe you– | 我请了几个女孩来过夜 我想知道是否你愿意– |
[10:38] | I can’t, Trish. I’m sorry. | 我不能 崔茜 我很抱歉 |
[10:40] | – Oh, come on – I have to go. | – 哦 来吧… – 我得走了 |
[10:45] | She heard. | 她听到了 |
[10:50] | I don’t know if I can go, my mom is on my case about my grades. | 我不知道我能不能去 我妈要我抓我的成绩 |
[10:53] | That’s tough. Mine, too, but I’ll be there. | 真倒霉 我妈也是 但我会来 |
[10:56] | Jeff, you forgot one small detail: You weren’t invited. | 吉夫 你忘了一个小细节:你没有被邀请 |
[11:00] | Trish, I don’t let the little details get in my way. | 崔茜 我不会让一个小细节挡了我的路 |
[11:05] | Guys, I forgot something. I’ll catch up with you later. | 伙计们 我忘了东西 我等会赶上你们 |
[11:08] | Okay. Bye, Linda. | 好 再见 琳达 |
[11:12] | Hey guys, I’ve got some provisions for the party tonight. | 嗨 伙计们 我为今晚聚会准备了干粮 |
[11:15] | What are provisions? You know, Doritos, No-Doz, bennies, crystal meth… | 什么干粮? |
[11:34] | Oh, Linda. Where are you going? | 哦 琳达 你去哪儿? |
[11:35] | I forgot a book in my locker. There’s a test on Monday; I have to pass it. | 我把一本书忘在我的锁柜了 周一有考试 我得通过 |
[11:38] | Ok, but hurry. They’ll be locking the building up soon. | 好 但是快点 大楼马上就锁门了 |
[13:22] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[13:23] | [SCREAMING] | |
[15:54] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[16:01] | [SCREAMING] | |
[16:32] | Hey, thanks Mark. | 嗨 多谢 马克 |
[16:35] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:05] | [HEAVY BREATHING] | |
[17:42] | Holy shit! I think you broke my back. | 要死! 我想你让我断背了 |
[17:45] | John Minor, what are you doing scaring me to death like that? | 小约翰 你干嘛这样吓得我要死? |
[17:47] | I won’t try it again, that’s for sure. | 我不会第二次了 保证 |
[17:50] | Better learn to fall better. You could get hurt. | 最好学会更好地被推到 你可能受伤的 |
[17:54] | What about tonight? | 今晚怎么样? |
[17:57] | Well, I don’t know. The party’s supposed to be for girls only. | 我不知道 聚会应该仅限女生 |
[18:00] | – For old time’s sake. – You can get out of that, can’t you? | – 照老规矩 – 你可以破了它 不是吗? |
[18:03] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[18:09] | See you around. Take it easy on that back. | 回头见 背养着点 |
[18:15] | Back in 1969, our own beach community of Venice, California, was shocked by a string | 回到1969年 我们自己的海滩社区 加州文尼斯 被一系列残忍谋杀 |
[18:19] | of brutal murders | 深深震惊… |
[18:21] | The man who committed these crimes, Russ Thorn, is the subject of a– | 犯下这些罪行的人 鲁斯·索恩 是个精神病– |
[18:24] | [MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[18:57] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[19:03] | Oh, hi, Rachel! | 嗨 蕾切尔! |
[19:05] | – What are you doing? – I was just putting in your peephole. | – 你在干什么? – 我只是在钻你的猫眼 |
[19:09] | Thanks. Did the telephone repairman come by today? | 谢谢 电话维修工今天来了吗? |
[19:13] | – Yeah, I saw his van across the street. – You haven’t seen my cat around, have you? | – 是的 我在街上看见他的车 – 你没有看见我的猫吧? |
[19:17] | Not all day. | 一天都没有 |
[19:18] | By the way, your bookshelves’ll be ready next Tuesday. | 顺便说 你的书架下周二会做好 |
[19:20] | – Thanks, Pam. – Sure. | – 多谢 帕姆 – 不客气 |
[19:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[19:39] | – Diane, what’s happening? – Well… | 黛安 什么事? |
[19:42] | Okay. | 呃… |
[19:44] | But you know Mom’s gonna be real bummed if you bring him in the house. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Just a sec. | 等一会 |
[19:58] | I think someone’s here, I gotta go. | 我想有人来了 我得挂了 |
[20:02] | [CLOCK CHIMING] | |
[21:15] | [SCREAMING] | |
[21:17] | Trish, my god, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 崔茜 我的天 对不起 我不是故意吓你 |
[21:19] | The door was open and I didn’t see you anywhere. I got worried, so I came in. | 门开着 我到处看不到你 我一着急就进来了 |
[21:23] | I was just checking the house out. | 我只是检查这房子 |
[21:25] | I’m okay, I guess being alone had me more spooked than I realized. | 我没事 我猜孤独让我比我意识到的更易受惊 |
[21:29] | Look, why don’t you just come in and sit down for a second? | 听我说 为什么你不来坐坐? |
[21:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[21:32] | No, come on in. I’ll stay with you until your friends get here. | 不 来吧 我陪着你直到你的朋友过来 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[22:00] | [MUFFLED SCRAPING] | |
[22:38] | [SCRAPING CONTINUES] | |
[22:53] | [CAT YOWLING] [SCREAMING] | |
[22:57] | Oh, kitty! Muffin, I’m sorry. Oh, Muffin. Kitty? | 猫猫! 松饼 我很抱歉 松饼猫猫? |
[23:00] | Here, kitty. Muffin. Oh, yes. It’s okay. | 来 猫猫松饼 来吧 没事 |
[23:07] | – Let’s go by and scare the girls tonight. – But we’re not invited. | – 让我们今晚去吓那些女生 – 但我们没被邀请 |
[23:10] | Just a baby scare. I mean, you know girls love to scream. | 真胆小怕事 我是说 你知道女生们喜欢尖叫 |
[23:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | What’s the worst that can happen? I mean, so they get mad at us. | 大不了出什么事? 我是说 她们无非生我们的气 |
[23:20] | – They could beat the shit out of us. – Like they did in the fucking gym. | – 她们可能痛打我们 – 就像她们在该死的体育馆里一样 |
[23:23] | Three times. | 三次了 |
[23:53] | That’s them now. | 她们来了 |
[23:55] | Go ahead and finish your coffee. | 喝完你的咖啡再走 |
[24:00] | – Who is it? – We’re here for the orgy. | – 谁? – 我们来狂欢了 |
[24:03] | Open the door, let us in. Hurry! | 快开门让我们进去! |
[24:07] | Look what I scored from my older brother. And that ain’t the half of it. | 看我从我哥哥那里赢了什么 这还不是最爽的 |
[24:11] | Gee, that’s swell. Soda pop. | 哇 好极了 苏打汽水 |
[24:20] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[24:23] | Cast your eyes on this. | 看看这个 |
[24:25] | Maui Wowie, 100% seedless primed bud. Oh, hi, Mr. Contant. | 毛伊瓦伊 100%无籽上等花蕾 嗨 康坦特先生 |
[24:30] | [LAUGHING] | |
[24:33] | I was just leaving. | 我就要走 |
[24:36] | Trish, I won’t tell if you don’t let your parents know I scared you to death, okay? | 崔茜 如果你不跟你父母说我吓到你 我就不说出去 好吗? |
[24:43] | – Hey, go easy on the Maui Wowie. – For sure, Mr. Contant. | – 嗨 用毛伊瓦伊悠着点 – 一定 康坦特先生 |
[24:46] | And if you need me I’m right next door. | 若是你需要我 我就在隔壁 |
[24:48] | – Thanks. – Good night. | – 多谢 – 晚安 |
[25:12] | – Big doings next door, I see. -It’s none of our business. | – 我看隔壁有大活动 – 不关我们的事 |
[25:16] | How come you weren’t invited to the party? | 你怎么没被邀请去聚会? |
[25:19] | I was. I just turned them down so I could take care of my darling little sister. | 我被邀请了 我只是回绝了 好让我能照顾我亲爱的小妹 |
[25:23] | Like hell. | 才不是 |
[25:25] | As the famous Jim Jones once said… | 正如著名的吉姆·琼斯曾说的… |
[25:29] | Shut up and drink your Kool-Aid. | 闭嘴 喝你的果珍 |
[25:32] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[25:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:38] | Yeah, hold on. It’s some boy. | 是的 别挂 是个男生 |
[25:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:45] | Hi, Gordon. | 嗨 戈登 |
[25:51] | Quit glommin’ all the chips. | 别吃光所有薯片了 |
[25:53] | This is the best time to do it, before Diane gets here and eats them all. | 这是吃的最佳时刻 赶在黛安来这全吃光之前 |
[25:56] | Quit glommin’ the joint. | 别抽光大麻了 |
[26:01] | – What does that guy see in her, anyway? – She’s beautiful. | – 那男的看上她哪点了? – 她漂亮 |
[26:04] | I think she has a big mouth. | 我想她嘴巴太大了 |
[26:06] | Hey, it’s not how big your mouth is. It’s what’s in it that counts. | 嗨 不在于嘴巴大不大 在于它里面的东西 |
[26:09] | What I don’t see is what she sees in John Minor. | 我不明白的是她看上小约翰哪点了 |
[26:13] | Maybe it’s what we don’t see. | 也许是我们看不到的那点 |
[26:16] | Hey, it’s not how big it is, remember? | 嗨 不在于它大不大 记得吗? |
[26:17] | [IN UNISON] It’s what’s in it that counts. | 在于它里面的东西 |
[26:40] | I left the burner on. | 我忘了关火 |
[26:42] | – Will your mom be mad? – I’ll have to replace it. It’s okay. | – 你妈妈会不会生气? – 我不得不换掉它 没关系 |
[26:57] | At a recent Tinseltown bash, the lovely Brook Shields shocked everyone by turning up | 在最新的浮华城盛会上 可爱的布鲁克·希尔兹以新潮卷发亮相 |
[27:01] | with a new frizzy hairdo. | 炫呆了所有人 |
[27:03] | I thought she looked like Charles ll. | 我想她看起来像查理二世 |
[27:05] | And her close friends thought she stuck her finger in the wall socket. | 她的闺密们恨不得她把手指插进墙上插座 |
[27:12] | – Dog’s in the trash again. – So go take care of it. | – 狗又在翻垃圾 – 去管管它 |
[27:16] | What do you think I am, stupid? | 你以为我傻啊? |
[27:18] | I’m not going out there alone in the dark. You go. | 我不会一个人去外面 你去 |
[27:24] | It’s too bad Mom and Dad didn’t get a divorce before you were born. | 太糟了爸妈没在你出生前离婚 |
[27:27] | I love you too. | 我也舍不得你 |
[29:09] | Talking about getting caught in the act, guess who got caught in the act? | 谈起当场抓住 猜猜谁被当场抓住? |
[29:12] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:13] | – Who? – Got caught in the act? | – 谁? – 当场抓住? |
[29:15] | – Yeah. In bed. – Who? | – 是的 在床上 – 谁? |
[29:17] | – Stephanie and Joe. – What? Are you kidding? | – 斯蒂芬妮和乔 – 什么? 你开玩笑? |
[29:20] | Oh my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[29:23] | You know what? That must have been the reason she didn’t show in class Friday. | 你知道吗? 这一定是她周五没来上课的原因 |
[29:26] | I have her in my third period class. She wasn’t even there. | 第三节课我找她 她甚至没来 |
[29:29] | Well, you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[29:29] | Because she was sore. | 因为她好痛 |
[29:36] | They were in bed, and guess who came up the stairs? | 他们在床上 猜猜谁上楼了? |
[29:38] | – Where were they? – They were in her house. | – 他们在哪上床? – 他们在她的家 |
[29:40] | – Her parents’ house? – Yeah, her parents’ house. | – 她父母的家? – 是的 她父母的家 |
[29:42] | And her parents came up the stairs. | 她父母上楼了 |
[29:43] | Oh my god. What’d they do? | 我的天 他们怎么做的? |
[29:48] | So they just made it. They didn’t get caught. | 他们就完事了 他们没被抓住 |
[29:52] | They just kind of flew out really fast. | 他们只是有点太快了 |
[29:53] | There she goes. | 她开始了 |
[29:57] | I’m glad I’ve never been in that situation, aren’t you? | 我很高兴我从没遇到这状况 你呢? |
[29:59] | Me too. How embarrassing. | 我也是 好尴尬 |
[30:02] | What’s the big deal? I don’t get it. | 这算什么大事? 我不懂 |
[30:04] | Her parents walked in on them while they were screwing. | 当他们正在做的时候她父母进屋了 |
[30:08] | I don’t think I’ve been giving Kim the attention she deserves. | 我想我没有给金应有的关注 |
[30:12] | Who would have guessed? | 谁猜得到? |
[30:14] | But Stephanie didn’t show up to third period, right? | 但斯蒂芬妮没有在第三节课现身 对吧? |
[30:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[30:18] | – And Joe hasn’t been in class for… – God, I bet they’re grounded forever. | – 而且乔没有上课 因为… – 天哪 我打赌他们被永远禁足了 |
[30:22] | – Well, they didn’t get caught, right? – I know, but they almost got caught, Diane. | – 呃 他们没有被抓住 对吧? – 我知道 但他们几乎被抓住了 黛安 |
[30:27] | – Well, it’s their fault. – You’ve never been in that position, Diane. | – 是他们的错 – 你又从没有出过那种状况 黛安 |
[30:33] | – What did we do to deserve this? – I think we died and went to heaven. | – 我们干这事会遭什么报应? – 我想我们爽死上天堂 |
[30:46] | Courtney, what are you doing? | 科特妮 你在干什么? |
[30:49] | I’m upstairs doing my biology homework. | 我在楼上做生理卫生功课 |
[30:52] | Why do I find that hard to believe? | 为什么我觉得这很难相信? |
[30:54] | Don’t laugh, I have to concentrate. | 不准笑 我必须专心 |
[30:58] | Ok, but do me a favor and don’t tear out the centerfold this time. | 好 但高抬贵手这次不要撕走折叠插页 |
[31:06] | What do you say we order a pizza? | 你说我们订个披萨怎么样? |
[31:07] | – No anchovies. – Mushrooms and olives. | – 不要鳀鱼的 – 蘑菇和橄榄的 |
[31:15] | Hey, since I’m the only one dressed I’ll go get wood for the fire. | 嗨 既然我是唯一一个衣着整齐的 我去拿生火的木头 |
[31:18] | Bring it in through the garage so you don’t scuzz up the rug. | 从车库带进来 好不弄脏了地毯 |
[31:45] | Yuck! | 呀! |
[31:51] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[31:56] | Hi, Mr. Contant. | 嗨 康坦特先生 |
[31:58] | Hi Diane, I hope I didn’t startle you. | 嗨 黛安 我希望我没有吓到你 |
[32:00] | – No, not at all. You’re on a snail hunt? – Uh-huh. That makes 53 tonight. | – 没有 根本没有 你在猎杀蜗牛吗? – 嗯哼 今晚53个了 |
[32:04] | And this is the only good way to get ’em. | 这是除掉它们的唯一好办法 |
[32:06] | They come out after dark and they eat up my vegetable garden. | 它们天黑就出来吃掉我花园的蔬菜 |
[32:10] | My dad goes on snail hunts too. He doesn’t like to use pesticides. | 我爸爸也猎杀蜗牛 他不喜欢用杀虫剂 |
[32:13] | It’s not organic. | 太不有机了 |
[32:14] | – Right. Goodnight, Mr. Contant. – Goodnight. | – 没错 晚安 康坦特先生 – 晚安 |
[32:26] | A-ha. Number 54. | 啊哈 54号 |
[32:27] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[32:36] | Hey, did you hear something? | 嗨 你听见什么没? |
[32:39] | No, I didn’t. Look, I’ve got an idea. Come on . | 我没有 听着 我有个主意 快来 |
[32:48] | Hey, listen to this: Boy, 10, sucked down sewer but survives. | 嗨 听听这个: 男孩 10岁 被吸进阴沟 但活了下来 |
[32:54] | Diane! | 黛安! |
[32:56] | Why don’t you read this thing’s horoscopes? | 为什么你不念星座运势? |
[33:03] | – Sign? – Scorpio, of course. | – 什么座? – 当然是天蝎座 |
[33:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:08] | Your power with the opposite sex will get you ahead. | 你对异性的吸引力将让你抢得鳖头 |
[33:11] | Not too bad. | 还不错 |
[33:13] | Depends on whose head. | 要看是什么头 |
[33:16] | Taurus. | 金牛座 |
[33:19] | You’ll get the rest you deserve. Relax and enjoy it. | 你将得到你应得的休息 放松并享受 |
[33:23] | Hey, is it getting cold in here? | 嗨 这里面开始变冷了? |
[33:25] | Sort of. | 有点 |
[33:26] | Why don’t you read more about that sewer boy? | 为什么你不多念念那个阴沟男孩? |
[33:29] | In Fort Wayne, Indiana, a 10-year-old boy who was swept into the… | 在印第安纳州韦恩堡 一个十岁男孩被吸进… |
[33:40] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[33:51] | Diane. Did you remember to close the garage door when you brought the wood in? | 黛安 你抱木头进来时记得关车库门吗? |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:01] | [SCREAMING] | |
[34:06] | Oh my god, what is it? | 我的天 是什么? |
[34:07] | My doll, I– I threw it away this morning. | 我的娃娃 我–我今早扔掉的 |
[34:10] | – It must be those boys. – Close the curtain Jackie. | – 一定是那些男生 – 关上窗帘 杰姬 |
[34:17] | The garage door… I have to go check it. | 车库门…我要检查一下 |
[34:19] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去 |
[34:32] | Shit, the lightbulb’s out. | 见鬼 灯泡坏了 |
[34:35] | – See? I closed it. – Yeah, but you didn’t lock it. | – 瞧? 我关上了 – 是的 但你没锁 |
[34:40] | My dad’s got a lot of valuables in here. | 我爸爸有很多宝贝在这里面 |
[34:42] | – Come on, hurry up. – You have to step on it, like this. | – 得了 赶快 – 你得踩它一脚 像这样 |
[34:44] | Everything is okay, come on. Let’s get down to some partying. | 一切平安 快 让我们开聚会 |
[35:28] | – Fork it over, shortcakes, – Why not? I already finished it. | – 付钱 色色 – 还给你 我已经看完了 |
[35:32] | – Pervert. – Look who’s talking. | – 变态 – 还好意思说 |
[35:35] | – Courtney! – Leave it alone. | – 科特妮! – 别管它 |
[35:39] | Jason is the athletic type. | 杰森是运动员类型 |
[35:41] | He enjoys bike riding and tennis and surfing at dawn. | 他喜欢骑单车 打网球 还有在黎明冲浪 |
[35:44] | He’s a straight-A student and planning to be a veterinarian. | 他是优等生 计划当兽医 |
[35:48] | He’ll do. | 他会当的 |
[35:50] | Yuck! | 呀! |
[35:52] | You faker. You were beating off boys in the fifth grade. | 你这假淑女 你在五年级就摸男生们鸡鸡 |
[35:54] | I was not, you creep. | 我没有 你讨厌 |
[35:57] | Donald is a fly fisherman and a gourmet cook. | 唐纳德是个苍蝇钓鱼家 和美食烹饪家 |
[36:00] | Hey Val, did you tell mom? | 嗨 瓦莱 你告诉妈妈了吗? |
[36:04] | Tell mom what? About the fifth grade? I made that up. | 告诉妈妈什么? 五年级的事? 我虚构的 |
[36:09] | You did not. I hate you. I hate you, you creep! | 你不是吧 我恨你 我恨你 你讨厌! |
[36:14] | I’ll get you for this. | 这事我跟你没完 |
[36:34] | Hi, boo boo. | 嗨 猪头 |
[36:35] | Boo boo? | 猪头? |
[36:39] | I love you, too. I miss you. | 我也爱你 我想念你 |
[36:41] | Yeah, it’s okay. Trish doesn’t mind. | 对 没关系 崔茜不介意 |
[36:46] | I love it, too. | 我也喜欢做 |
[36:49] | Do you think I’m getting better? | 你觉得我技术更好了吗? |
[36:52] | Shh. Hold on. | 嘘 等会 |
[36:56] | I think our first amendment’s been violated. | 我想我们的第一修正案被强奸了 |
[36:59] | Not the word I would have chosen. | 不是我会选的字眼 |
[37:03] | Very immature, you guys. | 太不成熟了 你们这帮人 |
[37:06] | – Oh my god. – What happened? | – 哦 我的天 – 怎么了? |
[37:08] | – All the lights went off. – Just a minute. | – 所有灯灭了 – 稍等一会 |
[37:14] | ? Strangers in the night… ? | ? 黑夜的陌生人… ? |
[37:18] | Where’s that flashlight? | 电筒在哪里? |
[37:21] | Diane? | 黛安? |
[37:23] | – Where’s the flashlight? – I’m looking for it. | – 电筒在哪里? – 我在找 |
[37:28] | I’m over here. | 我在这 |
[37:31] | – Kim, where are you? – Here it is. | – 金 你在哪? – 它在这 |
[37:34] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得怎么回事? |
[37:37] | I know what happened. We must have blown a fuse. | 我知道怎么回事 我们必须换保险丝 |
[37:41] | Where’s the fuse box? | 保险盒在哪里? |
[37:45] | In the garage. | 在车库 |
[37:49] | [SINGING TWILIGHT ZONE THEME] | |
[37:53] | Cut it out, you guys! | 你们这些人别唱了! |
[37:54] | [LAUGHING] | |
[37:58] | What’s going on down there? | 下面出什么事了? |
[38:00] | Oh, we’ll take care of it. You stay here and talk to Boo Boo. | 我们来处理 你呆着跟猪头聊 |
[38:04] | Kimberly, your days are numbered. | 金贝莉 你没几天蹦头了 |
[38:11] | – It’s right this way. – Wait for me, I’ve got the flashlight. | – 这边走 – 等等我 我有电筒 |
[38:13] | – Be careful. – Boo Boo! Can you believe it? | – 小心 – 猪头! 你能相信吗? |
[38:16] | Jeez. High school boys. | 高中男生们 |
[38:26] | Hold it, hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[38:30] | Boo! | 嗨! |
[38:30] | – Who’s there? – Me, bimbo. | – 是谁? – 是我 荡女 |
[38:34] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[38:39] | [LAUGHING] God, it’s dark. | 天哪 好黑 |
[38:41] | Where is it? | 它在哪? |
[38:42] | It’s right over here in the corner. Come on, Kim. | 就在这角落 来 金 |
[38:48] | – Is that it? – I think so. Yeah, this is it. | – 那是吗? – 我想是的 对 就是它 |
[38:57] | – Hold the beam steady, your hand’s shaking. – It is not. | – 稳着点光 你的手在颤抖 – 没有 |
[38:59] | Grow up, you GUYS- | 长大吧 小姐们 |
[39:01] | That’s weird. None of the fuses are blown but some are missing. | 好奇怪 保险丝没断 但有的不见了 |
[39:06] | – Holy shit. – Terrific. | – 见鬼 – 惊死个人 |
[39:13] | [GASPING] [GRUNTING] | |
[39:18] | Jeff! | 吉夫! |
[39:20] | – Hey, don’t kill me. I give up. – Here are the fuses. | – 嗨 别杀我 我投降 – 这是保险丝 |
[39:23] | – Wow, can’t you guys take a joke? – How did you get out of the third grade? | – 你们一个玩笑也开不得么? – 你们怎么混过三年级的? |
[39:28] | I can’t believe you two. | 我不敢相信你们两个 |
[39:30] | – Look, this was all his idea. – Oh, sure. | – 听着 全是他的主意 – 哦 当然 |
[39:35] | I’ll kill you guys. | 我会杀了你们 |
[39:36] | Get outta here. | 离开这儿 |
[39:49] | Not again! | 别又来了! |
[39:52] | Courtney! | 科特妮! |
[40:48] | [ROARING] | |
[40:54] | Get off me, you creep! | 放开我 你讨厌! |
[40:55] | Are you crazy? You could have hurt me with that knife! | 你疯了吗?你可能用这把刀伤到我! |
[40:58] | Not really, it’s very dull. Besides, you deserve it after what you said to me. | 不会真伤 它很钝 此外这是你对我说的话的报应 |
[41:03] | I apologize, okay? | 我道歉 好吗? |
[41:06] | You have to admit I had you really scared. | 你必须承认我真的吓你一大跳 |
[41:09] | – I admit it. – You won’t tell mom, will you? | – 我承认 – 你不会告诉妈妈吧? |
[41:12] | Kid, you’re a case! | 唯妹妹与小人难养也! |
[41:16] | [MEOWING] | |
[41:23] | [HORN HONKING] | |
[41:36] | – Hi, gorgeous. – So let’s go. | – 嗨 帅哥 – 我们做吧 |
[41:39] | I can’t go right now. We’ll work something out. Why don’t you come into the garage? | 我现在不能做 我们要解决一些事 为什么你不进车库来? |
[41:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:05] | You mess up my hair and you’re dead meat, Val. | 你弄乱了我的头发 你死定了 瓦莱 |
[42:08] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[42:12] | Do you think I’ll ever be beautiful? | 你觉得我会美艳么? |
[42:15] | I don’t know. Look at me. | 我不知道 看着我 |
[42:19] | No, not a chance. | 不 没可能 |
[42:21] | Not if I have the same genes as you, anyway. What’s this? | 如果我跟你的基因相同 这是怎么回事? |
[42:25] | What? | 什么? |
[42:26] | You’re just a pest today, aren’t you? | 你今天真是只害虫 是不是? |
[42:30] | You weren’t invited to the party, were you? | 你没被邀请去聚会 是不是? |
[42:35] | Don’t put on so much eye shadow. It’s already way too heavy. | 不要涂这么多眼影 已经很重了 |
[42:40] | Do you think there are boys over there? | 你觉得那里有男生吗? |
[42:45] | Yeah, there’s always boys around Trish and Diane. | 总是有男生围着崔茜和黛安 |
[42:48] | Well, let’s crash the party. | 好 那我们去搞破坏 |
[42:51] | Why don’t we change your hairstyle? This one’s not working. | 为什么我们不换了你的发型? 这个搞不定了 |
[42:54] | Anything is okay with me. | 我无所谓 |
[42:56] | We can try the Brook Shields look. You know, the frizz look? | 我们可以试试布鲁克·希尔兹的样子 你懂的 卷发? |
[43:00] | Just make me look like you. | 只要我像你的样子就行 |
[43:17] | So Zachary at least made it to the fourth inning, with no runs. | 扎克利至少撑到第四局 没有得分 |
[43:20] | The first bad starter past the third in this series. | 这次棒球赛第一个过第三垒的坏先发投手 |
[43:23] | Then Darrel Thomas doubled, and Dusty Baker doubled him in. | 然后达雷尔·托马斯双杀 达斯蒂·贝克双杀了他 |
[43:27] | – So much for Zachary. – I think you’re gonna have a shiner, Jeff. | – 扎克利完了 – 我想你会有黑眼圈 吉夫 |
[43:31] | How are you going to explain it to your mother? | 你要怎么跟你妈妈解释? |
[43:33] | Aren’t you supposed to put something on it? | 你不应该敷点东西吗? |
[43:35] | – Have you got a steak? – I’ll go check and see. | – 你有牛排吗? – 我去看看 |
[43:38] | – So then Cey Homer– – So far we’re agreed. | – 然后塞伊·霍默– – 到目前为止我们同意 |
[43:42] | I don’t have a steak. What else can we use? | 我没有牛排 还能用别的吗? |
[43:52] | No, we can’t. Not here. | 不 不行 别在这儿 |
[43:55] | No one can see us. | 没人能看见我们 |
[43:57] | The girls could walk in here at any second. It’s been like Grand Central Station all night. | 女生们随时可能走进来 这里整晚都像中央车站 |
[44:03] | Come on, baby. You’re driving me crazy. | 得了 宝贝 你要让我急死了 |
[44:07] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[44:09] | Then come on over to my place. My parents won’t be home for hours. | 那去我家 我们父母几小时内不会回来 |
[44:14] | The girls would kill me. | 女生们会杀了我 |
[44:20] | Trish is very understanding. | 崔茜非常通情达理 |
[44:30] | Hold on, I’ll be right back. | 等等 我就回来 |
[44:45] | Come on and try it! | 来试试! |
[44:47] | That’s ridiculous! Nobody puts a hot dog on a black eye. | 荒唐!没人放热狗在黑眼圈上 |
[44:49] | Don’t be so self-conscious. | 不要这么忸怩 |
[44:51] | Hi, Diane. | 嗨 黛安 |
[44:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:53] | – What are you making? – Strawberry daiquiri. | – 你在做什么? – 草莓代基里鸡尾酒 |
[44:55] | We can’t figure out who made the runs at last night’s game. | 我们想不出昨晚比赛谁得分了 |
[44:57] | – Cey Homer. – We got that. | – 塞伊·霍默 – 我们明白了 |
[45:00] | – Trish? – Where’s Mr. Right? | – 崔茜? – 理想伴侣在哪里? |
[45:03] | – We’re gonna go out for some beer, okay? – Hey, don’t you want a strawberry– | – 我俩去买点啤酒 好吗? – 嗨 你不想喝草莓– |
[45:06] | – She wants a beer, I think. Right? – Yeah, right. We’ll be back. | – 我觉得她想喝啤酒 对吧? – 没错 我们就回来 |
[45:10] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[45:12] | You don’t have to ask my permission, Diane. | 你不必求我允许 黛安 |
[45:18] | It just goes to show you can’t bring back the old days. | 真真是老时光一去不复返 |
[45:31] | Well… | 好了… |
[45:32] | That was a bitch, but now it’s done. | 她曾是荡妇 但现在完结了 |
[45:34] | [SCREAMING] | |
[45:36] | [BLENDER GRINDING] | |
[45:41] | [HORN HONKING] | |
[45:47] | [SCREAMING] | |
[46:01] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[46:11] | What’d you hear? | 你听见什么? |
[46:12] | Some honking, and then some screaming. | 喇叭声 然后尖叫声 |
[46:15] | It seems pretty quiet now. | 现在看起来很安静 |
[46:18] | Do you think they’re doing something, you know… funky over there? | 你觉得他们在那里做 你懂的 古怪的事? |
[46:21] | No, they’re just playing games. Forget about them. They’re not worried about us, after all. | 不 他们只是玩游戏 别管他们 反正他们也不考虑我们的感受 |
[46:35] | – You know who’d remember? – Who? | – 你知道谁记得起来吗? – 谁? |
[46:37] | Coach Jana. | 嘉娜教练 |
[46:37] | I don’t know why we let you guys in with the stunts you pulled tonight. | 我不知道为什么 你们今晚搞了名堂我们还让你们进来了 |
[46:42] | – Here. – Thanks. | – 给 – 多谢 |
[46:44] | Here we go! | 酒来了! |
[46:46] | – House specialty. – Thanks, Kim. | – 独门秘方 – 多谢 金 |
[46:48] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[46:49] | – Yeah, that barbie doll trick was pretty gross. – What barbie doll? | – 那个芭比娃娃的恶作剧真叫恶心 – 什么芭比娃娃? |
[46:52] | Holy cow. The pizza. I almost forgot. I’ll get some bucks. | 好家伙 披萨来也 我几乎忘了 我去拿点钱 |
[46:56] | We’ll get the door. | 我们去开门 |
[46:59] | Hey, let’s go ask Jana, before it gets too late. | 嗨 我们去问问嘉娜 在时间太晚了之前 |
[47:02] | – What’s the damage? – Six, so far. | – 几个死人头? – 目前为止六个 |
[47:05] | Six, even. | 六块 平摊 |
[47:06] | Hi, Coach Jana? This is Kimberley Clark. | 嗨 嘉娜教练? 我是金贝莉·克拉克 |
[47:09] | – I just wanted to ask you a question. – What’s up? | – 我想问你一下 – 什么事? |
[47:12] | Did you happen to catch last night’s ballgame? | 你碰巧看了昨晚的棒球比赛吗? |
[47:14] | (OVER TELEPHONE) Sure did, it was a rout. | 当然看了 大败 |
[47:16] | We’re trying to figure out where the six runs came from. | 我想搞清楚六次得分怎么来的 |
[47:19] | – Well, you’ve got Cey Homer, obviously. – Yeah, you’ve got Cey… | – 明显要算上塞伊·霍默 – 对 有塞伊·霍默… |
[47:25] | – Here’s four. – Okay, here’s one. | – 这有四块 – 好 这有一块 |
[47:26] | Here, I’ll take all this, you pay with the ten, okay? | 给 我拿着这些 你用这十块钱付账 好吗? |
[47:28] | Pizza! | 披萨! |
[47:32] | [SCREAMING] | |
[47:42] | Kimberly, is this some kind of a joke? | 金贝莉 这是开玩笑吗? |
[47:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[47:53] | We’ve got to call anything, anybody, | 我们得打电话叫人 |
[47:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[48:00] | There’s been a murder, we’re all alone. Please send help. | 有个杀人犯 我们孤立无援 请来救命 |
[48:05] | – Where’s Diane? – Please send the police. | – 黛安在哪? – 请派警察来 |
[48:09] | We are in 3664 of | 我们在3664号 街道是… |
[48:12] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂? 喂?! |
[48:14] | The line is dead! The line is dead. | 线断了! 线断了 |
[48:17] | Well, I don’t know, coach. My little sister did hear some screaming, | 我不知道 教练 我小妹是听见几声尖叫 |
[48:21] | but it seems perfectly quiet now. | 但现在看起来很安静 |
[48:23] | Do you think you can go over there and take a look? | 你觉得你能过去看一眼吗? |
[48:25] | Well, if you want me to, I guess. But frankly, I’d rather not. | 如果你想要我过去 我猜行 但说实在的 我宁愿不去 |
[48:29] | Oh, never mind, it’s a bad idea. You shouldn’t go out of the house. | 算了 那是个坏主意 你不应该离开房子的 |
[48:32] | Maybe I’ll go over there by myself. | 也许我自己去 |
[48:34] | – I bet they’re having a blast over there. – Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do. | – 我打赌他们在那里胡天胡地 – 好 如果我能帮什么忙让我知道 |
[48:38] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[48:39] | Okay. Take care. Bye bye. | 好 小心 再见 |
[48:43] | I’ll go. I’d love to go. | 我要去 我喜欢去 |
[48:45] | You just want them to see you with your hair up like that. You can’t go. | 你只想让他们看见你这样的发型 你不能去 |
[48:48] | It’s out of the question, alright? | 这绝无可能 好吗? |
[48:50] | Courtney! I’ll tell mom. | 科特妮! 我会告诉妈妈 |
[49:03] | I think we should turn off a lot of the lights, close the curtains that aren’t | 我想我们应该关掉许多灯 拉上没有拉上的窗帘 |
[49:07] | already closed, and make sure all the doors are locked. | 确保所有门都锁好了 |
[49:12] | Ok, it’s a beginning. Let’s go. | 好 先这样 我们动手 |
[49:20] | Jeff, we gotta do something to help the girls. | 吉夫 我们得做点什么帮女生 |
[49:23] | Okay, what can we do? | 我们能做什么? |
[49:24] | Perhaps it we should make a run for it. Valerie Bates lives next door. | 也许我们应该跑个腿 瓦莱丽·贝茨住在隔壁 |
[49:29] | What if we don’t make it? | 万一我们不成功呢? |
[49:32] | Maybe we should split up. | 也许我们应该分开跑 |
[49:35] | One of us’ll make it, even if the other one doesn’t. | 我们之一会成功 虽然另一个不会 |
[49:42] | Here, this is a good one. I almost took my finger off chopping carrots yesterday. | 给 这把不错 我昨天切胡萝卜几乎切掉手指 |
[49:50] | I wish I hadn’t dropped out of Cub Scouts. Maybe I would have learned what to do with it. | 要是我没有退出童子军就好了 也许我本会学到怎么用 |
[49:55] | Jeff, think this is a good idea? Maybe if we all just stuck together now… | 吉夫 觉得这是好主意吗? 也许如果我们都聚在一起… |
[50:03] | It’s the right thing to do. I know it. | 这是正确的事 我知道 |
[50:07] | Are you guys set? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[50:10] | You have to go through the garage, then Mr. Contant’s house is right there. | 你必须穿过车库 然后康坦特先生的房子就在那 |
[50:15] | – You know he’s home? – Yeah. If there’s anything I know, it’s that. | – 你知道他在家? – 是的 我打包票 |
[50:20] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[50:26] | – Ready? – Ready! | – 准备好了? – 准备好了! |
[50:29] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了? – 是的 |
[50:53] | [SCREAMING] | |
[50:59] | [DRILL BUZZING] [SCREAMING] | |
[51:04] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[51:08] | (ON T.V.) Hello? | 喂? |
[51:11] | Hi, is Michelle there? | 嗨 是米歇尔吗? |
[51:18] | (ON T.V.) Hello? Anybody? | 喂? 有人吗? |
[51:27] | Valerie! Anybody home? | 瓦莱丽! 有人在家吗? |
[51:37] | Oh! Candy, you scared me! | 哦! 坎迪 你吓死我了! |
[51:40] | You know what I told you today in school? You know, what Val told me about the French kissing? | 你知道我在学校告诉你的事如何吗? 你知道 瓦莱告诉我的法式接吻? |
[51:43] | You know, with your tongue and everything like that? | 你知道 用你的舌头那种事? |
[51:46] | Valerie, open up! Come on! | 瓦莱丽 快开门! |
[51:51] | (ON T.V.) Hey, Candy. Come on. | 嗨 坎迪 得了 |
[51:54] | Hey, you’re freaking me out. | 嗨 你吓坏我了 |
[52:02] | Oh God! Oh, God, please open up! | 天哪! 天哪 快开门! |
[52:08] | Oh, God, Valerie! Open up, please! | 天哪 瓦莱丽! 拜托开门! |
[52:13] | Oh, God! Please, Valerie! | 天哪! 拜托 瓦莱丽! |
[52:51] | [GRUNTING] | |
[52:53] | [SCREAMING] | |
[53:10] | He started kissing me, and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I could have died. | 他开始吻我 把舌头塞进我嘴里 我都要死了 |
[53:15] | I thought I was gonna throw up or something. | 我想我都要吐了 |
[53:18] | No, I didn’t throw up, I just felt like it. it was so gross. It was all slimy and everything. | 不 我没有吐 我只是感觉 它好恶心 全是粘液什么的 |
[53:23] | Oh, I just wanted to die. | 哦 我当时真想死 |
[54:09] | One. | 一 |
[54:11] | Two. | 二 |
[54:13] | Three. | 三 |
[54:14] | Four | 四 |
[54:17] | Four! Shit. | 四! 该死 |
[54:31] | How long are we gonna have to stay like this? My arms are getting tired. | 我们得像这样呆多久?我胳膊开始累了 |
[54:34] | Until help comes. | 直到有人来帮忙 |
[54:37] | If it comes. | 如果有人来的话 |
[54:39] | You know what? I’m hungry. | 你知道吗? 我饿了 |
[54:42] | – Me too. – And what are we gonna do with him? | – 我也是 – 我们拿他该怎么办? |
[54:47] | Maybe we should cover him up. | 也许我们应该盖住他 |
[55:05] | – He’s dead, alright. – No kidding. | – 他死了 没错 – 不开玩笑 |
[55:09] | – He’s so cold. -ls the pizza? | – 他好冰凉 – 这是披萨? |
[55:13] | Ugh. | 呃! |
[55:18] | Well, life goes on after all, and eating makes me feel best. | 生活还得继续 吃饭让我们感觉最佳 |
[55:23] | And I feel bad. Boy, do I feel bad. | 我感觉好糟 我真的感觉好糟 |
[55:26] | Ugh. Ew. | 呃 |
[55:28] | I feel better already. Really, I do. | 我已经感觉好点了 我说真的 |
[55:35] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[56:33] | What if it’s Neil? | 万一是尼尔呢? |
[56:36] | Or Jeff? | 或者吉夫? |
[56:37] | – We’d better open the door. – No! | – 我们最好开门 – 不! |
[56:53] | No! | 不! |
[56:54] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[57:03] | Come on! | 快! |
[57:19] | Courtney! Telephone! | 科特妮! 电话! |
[57:25] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[57:29] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[57:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[58:26] | Trish? | 崔茜? |
[58:40] | We have to let her in. Help. They can’t get in. | 我们得让她进来 是救兵 他们进不来 |
[58:43] | Jackie, wait, Jackie! | 杰姬 等等 杰姬! |
[58:45] | The knives! | 刀! |
[58:53] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[59:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[59:32] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you this time. | 抱歉 这次我不是故意吓你 |
[59:34] | Courtney, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 科特妮 我在到处找你 |
[59:37] | Let’s go home. As far as I can see, nothing much is happening around here at all. | 我们回家吧 照我看来 这里根本没出什么事 |
[59:43] | I don’t know. Seems pretty weird to me. | 我不知道 我觉得非常奇怪 |
[59:46] | I mean, why don’t they answer the door? And why is the house so dark? | 我是说 为什么他们不应门? 为什么房子这么黑? |
[59:49] | Maybe they’re just not home. | 也许他们只是不在家 |
[59:52] | Look, you stay here. I’m going around to the front just one more time, okay? | 听着 你呆在这儿 我再去前面看看 好吗? |
[59:58] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:00:27] | Trish? | 崔茜? |
[1:00:31] | Diane? | 黛安? |
[1:00:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:00:57] | Trish? | 崔茜? |
[1:01:06] | Trish, I know that’s Valerie. We have to answer. | 崔茜 我知道是瓦莱丽 我们得回答 |
[1:01:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:01:11] | Remember what happened last time? We should stay right here. | 记得上次发生的事吗?我们应该就呆在这 |
[1:01:17] | – If she’s here with help they’ll find us. – Trish? | – 如果她带着救兵来这 他们会找到我们 – 崔茜? |
[1:01:21] | Yeah, and if she’s alone maybe that guy’ll find her. | 是的 如果她一个人也许那男人会找她 |
[1:01:26] | Maybe they’re friends. | 也许他们是朋友 |
[1:01:39] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[1:01:51] | I don’t hear Valerie anymore. | 我没有再听见瓦莱丽了 |
[1:01:55] | Well, she didn’t bring help. We know that much. | 她没有带来救兵 我们只知道这么多 |
[1:01:56] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:01:59] | Maybe she’s dead, too. Or do you think she’s in with that guy? | 也许她也死了 或者你认为她跟那男人一伙? |
[1:02:04] | I can’t believe that. | 我不敢相信那个 |
[1:02:06] | Kind of an extreme reaction to not being invited to the party, wouldn’t you say? | 聚会没被邀请的反应太过激了吧 你说呢? |
[1:02:12] | When she called before, when Jackie– I don’t know what to think. | 她喊门 杰姬就– 我不知道该怎么想 |
[1:02:17] | God, that was so horrible what happened to her. | 天哪 她发生的事好恐怖 |
[1:02:20] | – I can’t stop thinking about it. – Well, maybe we shouldn’t talk about it. | – 我就是不能不想它 – 也许我们应该不谈它了 |
[1:02:25] | Oh God! | 哦 天哪! |
[1:02:27] | Maybe Diane went to get help. If we ever get through– | 也许黛安去求援了 如果我们熬过去– |
[1:02:34] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:02:36] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[1:02:52] | – Oh my god! – Quick, quick! | – 哦 我的天! – 快 快! |
[1:02:58] | Hurry! Come on! Hurry up. Come on. | 快! 快! 快! 快! |
[1:03:01] | Get the door. Get the door. | 打开门 打开门 |
[1:03:19] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:03:29] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[1:04:15] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[1:04:30] | Courtney? | 科特妮? |
[1:04:30] | [MOANING] | |
[1:04:32] | – Courtney! – What happened? What’s wrong? | – 科特妮! – 怎么样 出什么事了? |
[1:04:35] | Come on, there’s no one here. Let’s lock up the house and go home. | 得了 这里没人 我们锁好门回家 |
[1:05:24] | – Boy, was this a wash. – Yeah. The party must have gone someplace else. | – 哇 洗过了吗 – 对 聚会一定到别的地方开了 |
[1:05:30] | Well, I think we ought get something out of this. Let’s raid the fridge. | 我想我们应该搞点好东西 让我们打劫冰箱 |
[1:05:33] | Oh, come on, I want to get out of here. | 得了 我想离开这儿 |
[1:05:36] | I don’t know what it is, but something about this house gives me the creeps. | 我不知道为什么 但这房子有东西让我毛骨悚然 |
[1:05:40] | Spoilsport. I never have any fun. Just one little beer? | 扫兴鬼 我从没有爽一爽 就一点啤酒行吗? |
[1:05:45] | Courtney, you’re underage. Negative. Now come on, let’s go. | 科特妮 你未成年 不行 现在快来 我们走 |
[1:05:55] | Courtney, come on! | 科特妮 快来! |
[1:05:59] | Courtney. | 科特妮 |
[1:06:04] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:06:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:07] | [CLOCK CHIMING] | |
[1:06:09] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:06:16] | Courtney! Run! | 科特妮! 跑! |
[1:07:44] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:07:54] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:08:03] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:08:14] | Trish? Diane? | 崔茜? 黛安? |
[1:08:16] | Anybody home? It’s me, Ms. Jana. | 有人在家吗? 是我 嘉娜小姐 |
[1:08:21] | Kim? Jackie? Anybody home? It’s Coach Jana. | 金? 杰姬? 有人在家吗? 我是教练嘉娜 |
[1:08:30] | Hey girls, Thomas singled in the sixth. | 嗨 姑娘们 托马斯在第六局击出一垒打 |
[1:08:32] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[1:09:00] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:09:03] | [DRILL BUZZING] | |
[1:09:24] | [SAW BUZZING] | |
[1:09:44] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:10:10] | [GRUNTING] | |
[1:10:22] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:10:28] | Trish! | 崔茜! |
[1:11:04] | You’re pretty. | 你好漂亮 |
[1:11:08] | All of you were very pretty. | 你们都好漂亮 |
[1:11:12] | – Please don’t do this. – I love you. | – 求你不要做 – 我爱你 |
[1:11:17] | Please! I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please don’t do this. | 求你! 我不是有意伤害你 求你不要做 |
[1:11:22] | It takes a lot of love for a person to do this. | 一个男人要有大爱才能做这种事 |
[1:11:29] | What? | 走开 |
[1:11:33] | You know you want it! | 你知道你想要! |
[1:11:36] | You love it. | 你喜欢 |
[1:11:40] | Yes. | 就是的 |
[1:11:42] | Why? I don’t even know you. | 为什么? 我都不认识你 |
[1:12:32] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:12:43] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:12:47] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:13:36] | I love you, Val. | 我爱你 瓦莱 |
[1:13:38] | [ROARING] | |
[1:13:59] | [ROARING] | |
[1:14:06] | [SCREAMING] | |
[1:14:35] | [DISTANT SIRENS] |