Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants(牛仔裤的夏天)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants(牛仔裤的夏天)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:牛仔裤的夏天
英文名称:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] I’d like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer. 我认为命运操纵了那年夏天
[00:38] That it was the pants’ destiny ta find us. 这条牛仔裤注定要找到我们
[00:42] Where they came from and why they chose us… 至于它的来历…以及为何选择我们…
[00:46] …well. that will always be a mystery. 这永远都是个谜
[00:49] But perhaps that was part of their miracle. 但或许这便是奇迹之一
[00:52] That they sensed in that moment how much we needed them. 这条牛仔裤感应到我们很需要它
[00:56] How much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto… 我们多需要把持某个信念…
[01:01] …when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away. 当我们相信的一切即将消逝时
[01:16] But wait a minute, I’m getting ahead of myself. 等一下 我叙述得太快了
[01:19] Beautiful dress! Love it. 好漂亮的洋装 我真喜欢
[01:20] We’d been a foursome for as long as I could remember. 我们四个从很久以前便黏在一起
[01:23] -VVhere are we going? -We’re going over there. -我们要去哪里 -那边
[01:25] In fact, we were a foursome before we were born. 其实 我们在出生前就像四胞胎
[01:29] And seven. Anyone feel any kicking? 七 谁感觉到胎动
[01:31] Our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class. 我们的母亲在产前韵律教室认识
[01:34] They really didn’t have anything in common… 她们其实完全没共通点…
[01:37] —except their due dates. 除了预产期很接近
[01:40] One. and relax. Good work. 一 放松 很好
[01:43] The first one out of the gate was Bridget. 最先出生的是布莉姬
[01:47] Ladies, let’s keep it together. 女孩们 大家好好跳
[01:49] The rest of us followed within the week. 其他人在一周内陆续出生
[01:53] Bridget liked to take charge. 布莉姬喜欢发号施令
[01:56] Way to go. Lena. 跳得好啊 莉娜
[01:58] I’ll handle this. 我来处理
[02:00] And you know what? 但你知道吗
[02:01] Sometimes, that worked in our favor. 有时胜利是属于我们
[02:06] Oh. my God. 天啊
[02:11] And that’s how it always was with us: 我们一向都是如此
[02:14] Give and take. 付出和接受…
[02:18] But mostly give. 不过大部分时间都在付出
[02:22] Lena. I don’t think he’s coming back this time. 莉娜 我觉得他不会回来了
[02:26] It’: gonna be okay. Carmen. 别伤心 卡门
[02:28] I’ll come over first thing tomorrow. 我明天一大早就过来
[02:31] And Tibby and Bridget too. 缇碧和布莉姬也会来
[02:34] Just stay on the phone with me until you tall asleep. 和我说话直到你睡着为止
[02:39] What Were They Thinking?. lake seven. 《他们到底在想什么 》 第七回
[02:42] We were there for each other… 我们帮助彼此
[02:44] …to understand the things that no one else in the world could. 了解世界上没别人能懂的事
[02:47] What were they thinking. having another baby at their age? 他们想怎样 老蚌生珠
[02:51] And what was I? 那我算什么
[02:52] Just some experiment from their hippie days… 他们年少轻狂时的实验
[02:54] …and now it’s time to start their real family? 现在他们才要组真正的家庭
[02:57] Go ahead. 去吧
[02:59] They’re out of their minds. 他们发疯了
[03:02] It sucks. 好烂
[03:04] -Totally. -Cut! -烂毙了 -卡
[03:06] Lena. don’t you realize this is tragedy? 莉娜 你不懂这是个悲剧吗
[03:08] Can’t you give me a bit more enthusiasm? 你不能再感情奔放一点吗
[03:12] There were some things we would never make sense of. 有些事我们永远都不会懂
[03:15] Grief is never an easy burden to bear. 哀伤是很难承受的包袱
[03:18] And we were there for those too. 也会落到我们的肩上
[03:20] And as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend… 当我们哀悼这位人妻 人母与好友的过世…
[03:25] …it only makes he! choice that much more unfathomable. 她的选择更让我们疑惑
[03:29] What measure of despair compels one to commit such an act? 是什么样的绝望 迫使人采取这种手段
[03:34] We can only take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now… 我们只能欣喜她 前往更美好的地方
[03:38] …than she found here among us. 而非在人世承受煎熬
[03:46] My deepest sympathies. Bridget. 请节哀 布莉姬
[03:48] We were there for the things we couldn’t face alone. 我们共同面对无法独自承担的哀恸
[03:54] -Hey. -Hey, Bee. you okay? -嗨 -嗨 小布 你还好吗
[03:57] Yeah. I will be as soon as I get out of these stupid heels. 嗯 脱掉高跟鞋后就舒服多了
[04:01] Here. Hold them 10! me. will you? 来 帮我拿着好吗
[04:04] Think I’ll run home. 我用跑的回家好了
[04:06] Or the ones we didn’t want to face at all. 或是不愿意面对的前途
[04:14] Together, it was as if we formed one single, complete person. 我们四个似乎构成一个完整的人
[04:18] Wild. unstoppable Bridget. 狂野 冲劲十足的布莉姬
[04:20] Shy and beautiful Lena. 害羞 美丽的莉娜
[04:23] Tibbv. the rebel. 叛逆的缇碧
[04:24] And me, Carmen, the writer. 还有我 作家卡门
[04:27] Can’t buy anything new at a vintage stole. 在古董店买不到新货
[04:29] We were 16 and had never been apart. And all that was about to change. 我们当时十六岁 从未分开过 但好景不常…
[04:33] -How about this one? -It’s great. -这件呢 -很好看
[04:35] If you wanna go to Greece looking like Laverne De Fazio-. 若你想去希腊 看来像拉凡狄法西欧
[04:38] -Who? 370s TV icon. -谁 -七十年代的电视偶像
[04:40] Am I the only one who’s not culturally deprived? 我是唯一受过文化熏陶的人吗
[04:42] Tibby forgot to take her happy pill this morning. 缇碧今早忘了吃快乐丸
[04:44] Actually. I’m saving them 10! when I’m stuck doing time at Wallmans… 其实我要留着在渥曼打工时吃
[04:48] …while the rest of you jet off on your little adventures. 而你们却能到四处游晃探险
[04:51] Boo-hon, “fibby. You are such a drama queen. 真可怜 缇碧 你真夸张
[04:54] I am going to South Carolina. That is only. like. three states away. 我要去南卡罗莱纳 只隔三个州
[04:57] It’s abandonment, nevertheless. I hate you all. 但还是一种抛弃 我恨你们
[05:00] You’re the one who wanted to stay here all summer… 是你自己愿意留下来过暑假的…
[05:03] …and angst it out making your documentary. 专心拍摄你的记录片
[05:05] Yeah. it’s gonna be a huge hit. 对 一定会轰动
[05:07] Thrilling footage on how to stack deodorant. 拍摄如何摆除臭剂的精彩镜头
[05:10] I think I’m gonna start my own genre. call it the documentary. 我要自创电影类型 叫”烂记录片”
[05:13] Lena. look at this! Oh. my goodness. 莉娜 你看 天啊
[05:16] -They’re perfect. -I can’t wear a bikini. -好漂亮 -我不能穿比基尼
[05:18] Don’t you know all the beaches in Greece are nude? 你不知道希腊的海滩都是天体营
[05:21] -What? -She’s just kidding, Lena. -什么 -她在开玩笑啦 莉娜
[05:24] God. I envy you. 天啊 我真羡慕你
[05:25] You get to go to a place where there’s actually guys. 你可以去有帅哥的地方
[05:28] I thought you were looking forward to El Campu de Fritbul. 我以为你很想去足球场
[05:30] She sure was until she found out it was gills only. 没错 但她发现只有女生可以参加
[05:33] -No boys allowed. -Don’t talk about it. -男生不准去 -别提了
[05:35] Hey, pierce alert, pierce alert. 有人在穿耳洞
[05:38] Sony. young lady. no more holes. 抱歉 小姐 你的洞够多了
[05:41] Take those out light now and try these on. 快去试穿这些衣服
[05:43] -Look. Here you go. -Put them on. -快去 -去试穿
[05:45] -Go. go. go. -Okay. CarmenCarmen. -快点去 -好啦 卡门
[05:49] Tibby. you’re a babe! 缇碧 你真漂亮
[05:51] Tibby. you look amazing. Tum around. Look at you! -缇碧 你美呆了 -转身 看看你
[05:54] -Carmen! -You look wonderful . -卡门 -你穿这件真好看
[05:57] -It looks good. -It looked great on you. Please buy them. -太漂亮了 -很适合你 拜托你买
[06:00] -You try them on. then. -But I don’t weal jeans. -你来试试看 -但我不穿牛仔裤
[06:03] Yeah. Or bikinis or miniskirts… 是啊 也不穿比基尼或迷你裙
[06:05] …or anything else that might actually show you have a shape. 或任何展露身材的衣服
[06:08] I do not. 我哪有这样
[06:09] Tibby. those look so great on you. Why can’t you just admit it? 缇碧 你穿真好看 干嘛不承认
[06:13] Because I’m wallowing in self-pity. 因为我喜欢自怨自艾
[06:20] -Lena! -Ale you serious? -莉娜 -真的假的
[06:21] -You have a body! -Look at that. -你原来有身材 -你看看
[06:23] Lena Kaligalis has a body! 莉娜卡利加瑞竟然也前凸后翘
[06:26] -Stop it! I do not. -When did this happen? -别说了 我哪有 -这是何时发生的
[06:28] -You look good in them. -Look at you. -你穿牛仔裤很好看 -你自己看看
[06:30] You look good! Little Lena. 你美呆了 小莉娜
[06:33] You’re the one who loves jeans so much. why don’t you try them? 你最爱牛仔裤 怎么不去试穿
[06:37] -Maybe because I’m 3 inches taller than you. -Fail’s fail. -也许因为我比你高三寸 -很公平
[06:40] -Hey, how can they be perfect on you too? -That is a little weird. -这条裤子怎么也适合你 -真奇怪
[06:43] I don’t know, but it’s really starting to freak me out. 不知道 不过我觉得毛毛的
[06:46] Okay. Carmen. it’s your tum. 好 卡门 该你了
[06:49] Carmen. you try them on. 卡门 你去试穿
[06:52] -Oh. come on. honestly. Ale you serious? -You have to. -拜托 你是说真的 -你非穿不可
[06:55] You think that a pair of jeans that fits all three 你们三个穿的裤子
[06:58] of you is going to fit all of this? 能合我的大屁股
[07:00] -Put them on. Now. -We’ll help your thighs get into them. -快点穿上 -我们帮你把大腿塞进去
[07:03] -Tibby! Come on. now. -I’m just kidding. -缇碧 别这样 -我开玩笑的
[07:05] Will you help me get out of them? 可以帮我脱吗
[07:07] Carmen. we all tried them on. Just try them. 卡门 我们都试了 你就穿吧
[07:11] All light. 好吧
[07:15] NW thighs. 我的大腿
[07:17] Sassy britches . 挺好看的裤子
[07:20] Get over these thighs. 把大腿塞进去
[07:22] Okay. here we go. 好了 来啰
[07:29] What? I told you guys. I’m just gonna take them off… 怎样 我说过我要马上脱掉
[07:31] …and we’re gonna pretend like this never happened. 就当这一切没发生过
[07:34] No, Carmen, come over here and look at yourself. 不 卡门 你来看看你自己
[07:36] -They look amazing on you. -Look at them. -裤子超适合你的 -你自己看
[07:40] Call me crazy, but it’s scientifically impossible… 也许我疯了 但就科学观点而言…
[07:43] …that a pair of pants could fit me…-And me. -这条裤子不可能适合我…-还有我
[07:46] -And me. -And me. -还有我 -和我
[07:49] This is crazy. 这太荒谬了
[07:50] Look. Tib. something happened today 缇碧 今天发生的事
[07:53] that I can’t explain and you can’t explain. 你我都无法解释
[07:54] -Whatevel. let’s just ignore it. -We can’t just ignore it. -随便 别想了 -不能不想
[07:57] -Why? -Because it’s a sign. the pants– -为什么 -因为这是个象征 裤子…
[07:59] -Be quiet, you’re gonna—You know what, Tibby? -安静点 你会…-你知道吗 缇碧
[08:01] -Sometimes you’re much too much. -Be careful. -有时候你太野了 -小心点
[08:04] -I’m fine. Lena. -Oh. my God. You’re gonna iall. -我很好 莉娜 -天啊 你快跌下去了
[08:06] It makes our butts look good. That’s enough 10! me. 它让我们的屁股变美 这就够了
[08:09] -That’s light, amen. -Get up there. Go on. -没错 阿门 -上去吧 去吧
[08:12] -There is more going here than Lycra. -But there’s probably Lycra. -除了莱卡还有其他成份 -大概是因为莱卡
[08:25] All right, guys, are you ready for this? 好了 姐妹们 准备好了吗
[08:27] In the name of the Father, the Son– 以天父之名…
[08:29] -Here we go. -Carrrlen, this isn’t church. -开始吧 -卡门 这不是教堂
[08:31] You guys! But it’s still a sacred place! 各位 这好歹也算神圣的地方
[08:34] I mean, this is where our moms met, right? 我们的母亲就在这里认识 不是吗
[08:38] Anyway. look. we’re gathered here today… 总之 今天我们聚集在此
[08:40] …to honor a gift that has been sent to us. 歌颂降临我们眼前的礼物
[08:42] -So why do we have to pay 10! them? -Tibs. -那我们为何要花钱买 -缇碧
[08:45] Carmen. go ahead. just finish what you have to say. 卡门 继续 说完你的颂词
[08:47] Tonight, on the eve of our separation… 今晚我们将分离
[08:50] …magic has come to us in a pair of pants. 一条裤子带给我们魔力
[08:57] And I’m proposing that we shale them equally… 我建议我们分享这条裤子
[09:01] …and that this summer they travel among us… 让它在夏天随我们云游四海
[09:04] …and they’ll link us in hearts and spirits… 将我们的心灵结合
[09:06] …even though we’re far apart from each other. 即使我们分隔各地
[09:09] I think that tonight we’re the sisters of these pantafones-. 今晚我们就是牛仔裤姐妹
[09:13] -Sisters of the Pants? -Yes! -牛仔裤姐妹 -对
[09:15] We need rules. Every sisterhood has rules. 我们需要规则 姐妹之间都有规则
[09:17] Thank you. A manifesto. 谢谢 一份声明
[09:19] -Okay. -Good point. I love it. -好 -有道理 我喜欢
[09:20] Okay. rule number one: 好 第一条…
[09:22] Each sister is going to keep the pants 101…? 每位姐妹保留裤子…
[09:25] -A week. -A week. -一周 -一周
[09:26] Lena should be first because Greece is the furthest away. 莉娜第一个 因为希腊最远
[09:29] -Okay. Jibbv. you next. -好 -缇碧 轮到你
[09:30] -What’s your rule? -I don’t have a rule. -你有什么规定 -我没想出来
[09:32] -Yes. you do. -Tibs. come on. -你要想一个 -缇碧 快点
[09:34] No picking your nose when wearing the pants. 穿裤子时不能挖鼻孔
[09:36] -Honestly. -That’s not– -真恶心 -这不算…
[09:37] You can casually scratch while really picking a little. 你可以稍微淑女的挖一下
[09:42] -Thanks 10! the allowance. -Good rule. -多谢你的包容 -很好的规定
[09:44] When sending the pants, we’ll write a letter… 寄裤子的时候要顺便写信
[09:46] …detailing the most exciting thing that happened while wearing them. 写下穿裤子时所发生的精彩故事
[09:50] That’: good. 很好
[09:51] So must exciting thing that happens to you. 要写下最刺激的经历
[09:53] And what if nothing exciting happens? 万一生活很无趣怎么办
[09:55] -It will. It has to! -Nu, I really doubt it. -非得精彩不可 -不 我是说真的
[09:58] And when it happens, and we reunite… 当我们重聚的时候
[10:00] …we will document it on the pants themselves. 就把这些经历写在裤子上
[10:03] -That’s good. -That’s rule number six. -好点子 -这是第六条
[10:05] Rule number seven: 第七条…
[10:06] Any removal of the pants must be done by the wearer herself. 裤子一定要由穿裤者自己脱掉
[10:12] Yes. you. 对 就是你
[10:14] 没新意 Touch茅!
[10:16] He works. you know. 他是有工作的人
[10:17] So he may not have that much time to spend with you. 所以也许没那么多时间陪你
[10:20] So if you get lonely, come home, okay? 若你觉得孤单就回家 好吗
[10:22] I’m gonna be fine. Morn. 我会很好的 妈
[10:25] We will never. ever wash these pants. 我们绝对不洗这条裤子
[10:27] Carmen. that’s so unnecessary. Why not? 卡门 没这个必要 为什么不洗
[10:30] Because you can’t wash the pants. 因为就是不能洗
[10:32] -Why? Why? -Calmen. we have to. -为什么 -卡门 非洗不可
[10:34] What? Are you gonna wash the magic out of the pants? 什么 你想把魔力洗掉
[10:36] The magic’s not sanitary. 魔力不卫生
[10:37] No, I have a better one. No double cuffing. 我有更好的点子 不能双反摺
[10:40] Double-cutting the pants at the bottom. it’s tacky. 在裤管弄双反摺有够俗气
[10:42] -The ’80s are aver. -You know what else is tacky? -八十年代已经过了 -你知道还有什么俗气吗
[10:45] Tucking in your shirt and wearing a belt at the same time. 把上衣塞进裤子里 还系皮带
[10:48] -I don’t do that anymore. -Good one. -我已经没这么做了 -说得好
[10:50] I did that one time. 我只那样穿过一次
[10:53] -Forbidden to cuff or tuck. -Okay, okay. -禁止反摺或塞上衣 -好啦
[10:55] -Nu culling u! tucking. -My tum, my tum. -不反摺或塞上衣 -该我了
[10:59] -Okay. -Yes. Bee? -好 -好 小布
[11:00] You can never say you look fat while wearing the pants. 绝对不能说穿这条裤子显得胖
[11:03] You can’t even think it! 连想都不能想
[11:05] All passengers, this is the final boarding call– 所有旅客 这是最后登机宣布…
[11:07] Take care. and be sure to write. huh? 保重 一定要写信回家
[11:10] You too. Bye. 你也是 再见
[11:13] You better get going. Looks like they’re starting to board. 你快走吧 好像开始登机了
[11:20] -That’s nine. -So we need one more. -九条了 -我们需要再一条
[11:21] -We need a final rule. -Final rule. -需要最后规定 -最后规定
[11:24] Okay. pants equal love. 好 裤子等于爱
[11:28] Love your sisters and love yourself. 爱你的姐妹们和自己
[11:44] To the pants. 献给裤子…
[11:45] And the sisterhood. 与姐妹情谊…
[11:47] And this summer… 和这个夏天…
[11:49] …and the rest of our lives. 和我们的余生
[11:52] Together and apart. 无论相聚或分离
[12:20] You know. Papou. I really wouldn’t mind walking. 爷爷 我真的不介意走路
[12:26] I’m sorry that my Greek isn’t so good. 很抱歉我希腊文不够好
[12:31] Mom said that I’d pick it up in no time. 妈说我很快就能学会
[12:34] You know. with all the talking. just with you and with Yia Yia. 再加上与你和奶奶练习
[13:34] Lena! 莉娜
[13:43] Lena! 莉娜
[13:46] It’s the evil eye. 是驱邪的仪式
[13:48] Lena. I think I’ll die and never see my Lena. 我以为死前再也见不到我的莉娜
[13:53] I think I’ll never see you, my Lena. 我以为再也见不到你 莉娜
[14:02] You like your loom? And your bed? 你喜欢你的房间吗 床呢
[14:05] I have put the most special sheets and lace. 我帮你铺了最特别的床单和花边
[14:08] And from this window, the most beautiful view. 从这里向外看有最美的风景
[14:16] She’s precious. Like a jewel. 风景非常美 像块瑰宝
[14:20] We guard you like a jewel. 你也是我们的掌上明珠
[14:25] You need lest. 你需要休息
[15:24] When you hear your name called and the color of your team… 一听到你的名字 以及队伍颜色…
[15:27] …run over and join your coach. 就跑过来加入你的教练
[15:29] -All light. -Alma. Megan. green. -好 -艾玛 梅根 绿色
[15:32] Anderson. Alice. green. 安德森 艾莉斯 绿色
[15:34] Adissa. Jessica. led. 艾迪莎 洁西卡 红色
[15:36] Bo. Natalie. red. 波 娜塔莉 红色
[15:41] 来 快点 动作快 Come on. come on. r茅pidn!
[15:42] Please. God. let me sprain my ankle as soon as possible. 求求你上帝 快让我扭伤脚踝
[15:45] Come again? 说什么
[15:46] This whole thing was my mother’s idea. She couldn’t wait to get lid oi me. 这是我妈的主意 她等不及送我走
[15:50] God. mine has been sobbing all week. hat am I gonna do without you? 我妈哭了整个礼拜 “没有你我怎么办 “
[15:53] I’m like, et a life, Ma,you know? 我就说 “你有点出息 妈”
[15:55] What’s yours do? 你妈有什么反应
[15:57] Nothing. 没反应
[16:01] Hey. who’s that? 那是谁
[16:03] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[16:04] It’s against the rules to have flings with the coaches. 和教练纠缠是违规的
[16:07] Malsden. Olivia. led. 玛丝敦 奥莉维亚 红色
[16:11] Come on! 来吧
[16:13] Vreeland, Bridget, red . 薇兰 布莉姬 红色
[16:50] Hey. baby. 嗨 宝贝
[16:58] Here it is. I asked the school to postpone sending this… 在这里 我要求学校晚点寄…
[17:01] “because. Dad. I wanted to surprise you. 因为老爸 我要给你惊喜
[17:04] -Ta-da! Straight A’s. -That’s fantastic. -全部拿A -好棒
[17:07] Dad. I brought my tennis gear and I have been practicing like crazy… 爸 我也带了网球装备 每天疯狂练习
[17:10] …so serve to me your absolute hardest. -I’ll do that. -所以你发球时越猛越好 -没问题
[17:13] You know. I was calculating it on the train. 我在火车上计算了一下
[17:16] I haven’t spent more than tour straight days with you since I was 10. 从我十岁开始 我们就没相处超过四天
[17:20] I mean. I love it when you come 10! Christmas… 我喜欢你在圣诞节来看我…
[17:23] …but a whole summer and just the two of us? 但整个夏天就我们父女俩
[17:26] Mom laugh! me how m make arroz con pollo. 妈教我做鸡肉饭
[17:28] 我要做给你吃 还有大蕉 I’m gonna cook that 10! you. And pl茅tanus too.
[17:31] Wait, where are we? 等等 这是哪里
[17:36] I have a surprise 10! you. 我有惊喜给你
[17:39] I moved out of Charleston. 我搬出查尔斯顿了
[17:41] And into a development? Dad. you hate developments. 然后搬到新开发地 你最讨厌开发区了
[17:45] When did I say that? 我什么时候说过
[17:47] At the Frederick Law Olmstead exhibit at the Smithsonian. 在史密森博物馆的 佛德瑞克罗欧盟斯展览场上
[17:50] You said. There’s city and there’s country. 你说”除了都市和郊区
[17:53] and everything else is a wasteland. 其他都是废土地”
[17:55] I was 9 years old. 当时我九岁
[17:56] You came to D.C. to! one day to visit with a plastics company. 你随塑胶公司到华府出差
[17:59] You remember everything! 你记性还真好
[18:01] I don’t remember you telling me you moved. 我不记得你说要搬家
[18:09] Who is that? 那是谁
[18:11] Is that your neighbor? 是你邻居吗
[18:13] Actually. we live together. 其实 我们住在一起
[18:19] Hey! 嗨
[18:24] You must be Carmen. 你一定是卡门
[18:31] Your daddy has told me so much about you. 你父亲常常提到你
[18:34] I just know we’re gonna have the most wonderful summer together. 我们一定能度过美好的夏天
[18:38] -Kids! Kids. come on out here! -Kids? -孩子们 快出来 -孩子们
[18:40] They’re not kids. they’re teenagers. just like you. 他们不是孩子了 是青少年 像你一样
[18:43] They live with you? 他们和你住在一起
[18:45] Carmen. this is Krista and this is Paul. 卡门 这是克丝塔 这是保罗
[18:49] -We’re gonna be bridesmaids together. -Excuse me? -我们要一起当伴娘 -什么
[18:52] I hadn’t quite gotten to that part of the surprise yet. 我还没提到惊喜的这一部分…
[18:55] Oh, sweetheart… 甜心…
[18:59] We’re getting married. 我们要准备结婚
[19:02] August 19th. 八月十九日
[19:14] Say. you’re a real natural with that thing. 你真是天生的超市服务员
[19:17] Took rne weeks before I got the hang of it. 我花了好几周才学会打标签
[19:19] Yeah. well. we all have our special talents. 天生我材皆有用
[19:22] Tibby! I thought I made it perfectly clear… 缇碧 我已经跟你说过了…
[19:25] …that employee headsets are to be worn at all times. 员工一定要随时佩戴耳机
[19:28] Don’t make me mention it again. 不要再让我说一次
[19:32] Excuse me? 请问一下
[19:34] Where are the shampoos? 洗发精在哪里
[19:38] Aisle seven. 第七走道
[20:08] Somebody help! 快来人帮忙
[20:10] Gill down. 有女孩昏倒
[20:12] Somebody call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[20:30] You’ve got a price sticker on your forehead. 你额头上有贴标价
[21:58] I’m sorry… 抱歉…
[22:01] …I don’t speak Greek very well. 我希腊文说得不好
[22:04] Well, we’ll have to work on that, won’t we? 那我们得好好加强了 对吧
[22:12] Thanks 10! lending me a shirt. 谢谢你借我这件衬衫
[22:16] Looks good on you. 你穿起来很好看
[22:19] Sorry if it smells like fish. 抱歉有点鱼腥味
[22:24] -Is this your boat? -My grandfather’s. -这是你的船 -我祖父的
[22:28] 所有挂蓝旗子的船都是他的 Yeah. All the ones with the blue 俛gs are his.
[22:30] -Do you work 10! him? -No. just in the summer. -你为他工作 -不 只有在夏天
[22:33] I go to the university in Athens. 我在雅典念大学
[22:39] Kostas Dounas. 卡斯托杜那斯
[22:41] Lena Kaligalis. 莉娜卡利加瑞
[22:43] Lena Kaligalis. Then you are Greek too. eh? 莉娜卡利加瑞 你也是希腊人
[22:46] So how do you know English so well? 你英文怎么讲得那么好
[22:50] Well. I lived with my parents in Chicago until I was 12. 我十二岁前和父母住在芝加哥
[22:54] Oh. my parents moved to the U.S. too. 我父母也移民到美国
[22:57] But I’m just here tor the summer. I’m staying with my grandparents. 我夏天才来这里 和爷爷奶奶住
[23:02] I have to throw the small ones back. 我要把这些小鱼丢回去
[23:04] Would you like to help? 你要帮我吗
[23:08] No. That’s okay. 不了 没关系
[23:10] Okay. here. I’ll show you. 来 我教你
[23:14] Give me your hand. 手给我
[23:16] Put your hand on my hand. 把手放在我手上
[23:18] Put your hand close. 靠近一点
[23:22] Good? 可以吗
[23:28] Luck was on his side today. 他今天很幸运
[23:36] I have to go. I should go. 我要走了 我应该走了
[23:39] But thank you again 10! saving my life. 再次感谢你救了我一命
[23:46] Do you dance better than you swim? 你的舞技比泳技高明吗
[23:50] -Excuse me? -Saturday night. Meet me. -什么 -周六晚上我们出去
[23:55] I’m sorry. I can’t. 抱歉 没办法
[24:09] Pick it up! 快跟上
[24:23] Hi. 嗨
[24:25] -Hi. -I’m Bridget. -嗨 -我是布莉姬
[24:28] -Eric. -I know. -艾瑞克 -我知道
[24:31] So I heal you go to Columbia. 听说你是哥伦比亚高材生
[24:35] Yep. 对
[24:38] Well. what have you heard about me? 你对我了解多少
[24:41] Your high school won Nationals. 你的高中赢得全国冠军
[24:44] MVP. I play forward. 我是最佳运动员 我踢前锋
[24:46] So I’ve noticed. 我注意到了
[24:50] I’m 17. 我十七岁
[24:53] Come on. I’ll lace you. 来 我们来赛跑
[25:16] That’s it. 终点到了
[25:19] Seven miles. 七里
[25:21] Oh. God. don’t you love to run? 天啊 跑步真棒不是吗
[25:24] Yeah. 是啊
[25:26] It’s the best high there is. 这种感觉最棒
[25:28] Exactly, it’s– 没错 就像…
[25:30] It’s like you’re just in this place 似乎处于一个
[25:31] where nothing bad could ever happen, you know? 能远离所有厄运的境地
[25:34] Like if you just push a bit further, if you just keep moving– 好似你不断向前 不断移动…
[25:38] Nothing can touch you. 谁都无法伤害你
[25:42] Of course, the endorphins don’t suck, either. 当然 脑内胺多芬也有帮助
[25:50] -So Tami’s feeling okay? -Yeah. -谭美没事吧 -对
[25:52] Is she gonna do baton twirling with you? 她要和你一起甩指挥棒
[25:54] We don’t know yet. She might just have to hold the banner. 不知道 她可能只负责拿布条
[25:57] Sweetheart, why don’t we say grace before we start eating dinner? 甜心 我们来饭前祷告吧
[26:01] -I would love to. -All light. -我很乐意 -好
[26:05] Bless us, O Lord, for these, thy gifts which we are about to receive… 上帝赐予我们这些礼物…
[26:09] …from Thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord. 我们由衷感谢
[26:12] -Amen. Dig in. -This looks great. -阿门 开动吧 -看起来很好吃
[26:15] -I will get that. -Oh. it’s okay. -我来接 -没关系
[26:17] We don’t answer the phone during dinner. 我们吃晚餐时不接电话
[26:19] Except that one time. Tell us again how you guys met. 只有一次例外 快说你们怎么认识的
[26:24] We’ve told that story so many– 我们说过几百次了…
[26:25] -You wanna tell it? -I don’t. -你要说 -不要
[26:27] -Want me to? -All light. -要我来讲 -好
[26:28] -I dialed the wrong number. -And I answered. -我打错电话 -而我接起来
[26:31] -Lydia answered . -During dinner. -莉迪亚接了电话 -吃晚餐时…
[26:32] Just that one time. 就那么一次
[26:34] And Lydia agreed to go out with a stranger. 然后莉迪亚同意和陌生人约会
[26:37] -Is that not what happened? -Oh. no. come on. No. I did not. -不是这样吗 -哪是 我才没有
[26:40] -That is exactly what happened! -We went bowling. It was so much fun. -事实就是如此 -我们去打保龄球 好好玩
[26:44] -Do you remember you bowled a two? -A two is a bad score. -你记得你才打倒两个 -两分算通过了啦
[26:47] At least I didn’t get the ball stuck on my thumb. 至少球没卡在我大拇指上
[26:49] The water in the toilet is blue. 马桶里的水是蓝色的
[26:51] -Blue? -Yes. Mom. blue. -蓝色 -对 妈 蓝色
[26:54] And by the way. doesn’t Dad hate bowling? 对了 爸不是讨厌打保龄球
[26:56] -Bowling? -Well. he’s dawn here bowling. -保龄球 -他在这里打保龄球
[26:58] -And he says grace. -Glace? -而且他还祷告 -祷告
[27:01] He says grace, Morn. He gives thanks to God before he eats. 他祷告 妈 他感谢上帝给他饭吃
[27:04] We couldn’t get him to go to church with us once. Who is this guy? 他以前死都不肯上教堂 他究竟是谁
[27:07] -I dun ‘t even—You need to talk to him. Carmen. -我甚至不…-你得和他谈谈 卡门
[27:10] -Just tell him how you feel. -I do talk to him. I talk to him all the time. -告诉他你的感受 -我一天到晚都和他谈话
[27:14] Yeah. like you talk to me? No. 像你和我谈一样 不是的
[27:16] This is important, Carmencita. What he did was wrong. 这很重要 卡门 他做的事是不对的
[27:20] I’m gonna get on a plane and I’m just gonna come down there. 我马上搭飞机过去
[27:23] Look. you’d never want him to be happy. and that’s why you blame him. 你从不希望他快乐 所以你怪他
[27:26] And this is gonna work out great. It’s going to be fine. 一切都会拨云见日 会没事的
[27:41] Dear Tibby… 亲爱的缇碧…
[27:43] …I think we may have been very, very wrung about the pants. 我们对牛仔裤的看法 也许大错特错
[27:48] The one time I wore them I almost drowned… 有一次我穿着它差点淹死
[27:52] …and then gut plucked unto a fishing boat… 然后被救到一艘渔船上
[27:54] …by a guy who made me touch a live fish. It was disgusting! 救我的人还强迫我摸活鱼 真恶心
[27:59] At least I’m getting some good sketching in. 不过我画了些很好的素描
[28:03] I love everything about this island. 我喜欢这座小岛的一切
[28:06] Oh. except that you’re not with me. 但若你在会更好
[28:10] Infinite X’s and 0’s, Lena. 无尽的爱 莉娜上
[28:29] -How was town? -Fine. -小镇还好玩吗 -还可以
[28:32] I have found this in the laundry. 我在洗衣机里找到这件
[28:35] Is it yours? 是你的吗
[28:36] No. actually… 不 其实…
[28:40] …I sort of borrowed it. 是我向别人借的
[28:42] When I went down to the harbor. I went swimming… 我去港口的时候到海里游泳…
[28:45] …and someone just lent it to me. 然后有人借我穿
[28:48] Oh. someone. Someone who? 有人借你 是谁
[28:50] A boy? 一个男生
[28:51] Which one? I know everyone. 哪一个 这里每个人我都认识
[28:57] Don’t mind them. they’re your cousins. 别理她们 她们是你表姐妹
[29:02] They’re cousins too? How many do I have? 她们也是亲戚 到底有几个人
[29:04] Plenty of them. Don’t change the subject. 很多 别转移话题
[29:09] Out with it. Out, out. 快告诉我
[29:12] His name is Kostas Dounas. 他叫卡斯托杜那斯
[29:18] Dounas? 杜那斯
[29:21] He’s a Dounas? 他是杜那斯家的人
[29:25] You must never speak of them. 你不准再和他来往
[29:27] They ale liars! They ale thieves! They ale barbarians! 他们是骗子 小偷 一堆野蛮人
[29:39] Your grandfather would die if he know about this. 你爷爷知道会气死
[29:44] You must never see this boy again. 不准你再和他见面
[29:48] You understand? 你懂吗
[29:50] -Yes. -No. that’s not enough. -懂 -不行 这样不够
[29:54] You have to swear. 你必须发誓
[29:57] I swear. 我发誓
[30:01] Okay- 好
[30:08] 用户名称 圣托里尼012 密码 ***
[30:49] What am I supposed to be saying here? 我该说什么
[30:51] Oh. just. stuff about your life. 关于你的生活琐事
[30:53] Well, there ain’t nothing too interesting. 其实没什么有趣的事
[30:56] We’re not really looking for interesting. it’s just real, you know. 不需要趣事 只要真实就够了
[30:59] -That’s the point of a documentary. -A what? -这才叫记录片不是吗 -什么片
[31:02] A documentary. 记录片
[31:05] Like a movie. only boring. 就像电影 只不过很无聊
[31:16] Hi. I think this is yours. They delivered it to my house by mistake. 这应该是你的 邮差搞错送到我家了
[31:20] They musfve got the numbers screwed up. 一定是门牌写错了
[31:22] 看 上面写721 我住217 我叫贝莉葛夫曼 See. this says 721 and I’m 271. I’m Bailey Gla俶an.
[31:25] Yeah. you’re the one that fainted the other day. light? 你是那天昏倒的小孩对吗
[31:28] -At Wallmans. I was there. -Oh. yeah. -在渥曼超市 当天我也在 -噢 对
[31:31] You’re the weird girl with the price sticker on your forehead. 你就是额头上贴标价的怪女生
[31:36] Wait here. I got something to! you. 等等 我有东西给你
[31:51] It was lying next to you. I opened it to see if there was an ID. 这掉在你身边 我打开看有没有你的证件
[31:54] So you ripped off my wallet? 所以你乱翻我的钱包
[31:57] That’s kind of like a thank you but different. 你表达谢意的方式真特别
[32:02] I think I had more than $4 in here. 我记得里面有多四块
[32:05] Do you seriously think I would steal your money? 你真的认为我偷你的钱
[32:09] I opened it to see if there was an ID in there. 我打开看里面有没有证件
[32:11] Okay? There wasn’t. 但是没有
[32:12] There was a school photo and a pathetic picture of a kitten. 只有你学校照片和小猫照片
[32:15] So, what’s in yours? 那你钱包里有什么
[32:16] A Wallmans’ employee card or a license to ride a bike? 渥曼员工证或脚踏车驾照
[32:19] Excuse me. I get my learner’s permit next week and– 告诉你 我下周就能拿到 学车证…
[32:22] How old are you. like 10? 你几岁 十岁
[32:24] -Twelve. -Whatever . Same difference . -十二岁 -随便你 反正差不多
[32:25] No. when I was 1O I didn’t have an iPod. 不 我十岁时还没数位音乐随身听
[32:28] You’re so cool. What are you listening to, Tefetubbies Hit Parade? 你真酷 你都听天线宝宝大合唱
[32:32] You woke he! up. Thank you. 你把她吵醒了 真感谢你
[32:39] Must suck. 这一定很糟糕
[32:41] -What? -Having to babysit on your day off. -什么 -放假时照顾小婴儿
[32:45] Why are you working there. anyway? 你干嘛在那打工
[32:47] It just so happens that I need some extra money 10! new video equipment. 我需要钱买新的录影设备
[32:50] When I finally got around to looking 10! a new job. Wallmans was the… 我找新工作的时候 《渥曼》…
[32:55] Why am I telling you this? Don’t you have somewhere to be? 我干嘛告诉你 你不用去哪里吗
[32:58] Not really. 不用
[33:01] Looks like you got a lot already. 你好像设备够多了
[33:04] -Ale you making a movie or something? -Mole like an ode. -你在拍电影吗 -还不如说是篇诗歌
[33:07] -To what? -Lives of quiet desperation. -主题是什么 -沉静而沮丧的生活
[33:11] Human existence at its lamest. 人类卑微的存在
[33:13] -Fascinating. Maybe you need an assistant. -Maybe I don’t. -真吸引人 也许你需要助理 -应该不用
[33:17] You wouldn’t have to pay rne or anything. I could carry equipment and stuff. 你不必付我钱 我帮你搬东西就好
[33:21] Hi. honey. 嗨 亲爱的…
[33:23] I’m sorry I’m late. 抱歉我回来晚了
[33:25] Who’s your friend? 你的新朋友是谁
[33:27] -她不是我…-我是贝莉葛夫曼 -She’s not my—Bailey. Bailey Gla俶an.
[33:30] Well. I gotta go. 我该走了
[33:33] See you around. Tibby. 再见 缇碧
[33:45] There you are. 原来你在这
[33:54] -Hi. -Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[33:57] We should play tennis tomorrow. 我们明天来打网球
[34:00] -真的 -好 -Rea倅? -Yeah.
[34:01] -In the morning? -Yeah. -早上 -好
[34:03] Ale you ready 10! this. old man? You think your knees can take it? 你准备好了吗 老头 膝盖受得了吗
[34:06] -You actually think you can return my serve? -I do. Dad. I do. -你真的能接招 -没问题 爸
[34:09] -Like to put money on that? -I’ll put money on it. -要来赌吗 -好啊
[34:11] -Sweetheart? -Yeah. -甜心 -什么事
[34:13] I gotta meet the caterers at the hotel. Mind stopping by Paul’s game? 我要和外烩的人见面 你去看保罗踢球好吗
[34:16] Sure. 当然
[34:17] Well. he’s an unbelievable soccer player. 他的足下工夫很厉害
[34:21] We’ll just stop 10! one second. okay? 我们看一下就好 好吗
[34:23] -It’s light on the way. -Yeah. Yeah. okay. -刚好顺路 -好 没问题
[34:46] -Hey. -How are you? -嗨 -你好吗
[34:48] Good. Didn’t think your team was scrimmaging till later today. 很好 你的队伍好像还没出赛
[34:51] They’re not. I just came out early to check out the competition. 没错 我只是来看看竞争对手
[34:57] Well. you’re looking at her. 你眼前这位即是
[35:01] You’re awfully sure of yourself, huh? 你总是充满自信对吗
[35:03] When I know what I want. 当我心中有目标时
[35:10] You got it! 抢得好
[35:11] Take it down! Take it down! 往前踢 往前踢
[35:16] What’s that?! 那算什么
[35:19] Overtime! All light! 延长赛 好耶
[35:22] -Overtirrle, yes. -Which one of those is yours? -延长赛 对 -哪个是你儿子
[35:25] Paul. Paul Rodman. 保罗罗德曼
[35:27] So you’re the golden boy’s dad. He’s a good player. 你是那黄金球员的父亲 他很优秀
[35:29] -Yeah. he is. -Al! -没错 -艾尔
[35:51] Okay. Pass! 好 传球
[35:54] Pass. Vleeland! 传球 薇兰
[35:57] Now! 现在
[36:04] Yep. nice shot. 好 踢得好
[36:06] We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy! 你真厉害 你真厉害
[36:10] Sub! Vleeland. you’re out! 递补球员上场 薇兰 你下场
[36:18] This is a scrimmage. Vleeland. as in practice. 这是暖身赛 薇兰 出赛前的练习
[36:20] Everyone on the team needs to get some. 每个球员都要有机会表现
[36:22] We know you’re a superstar, okay? We got it. 我们知道你是明星好吗 我们很清楚
[36:24] Now save it 10! the championship. 现在留着力气争冠军吧
[36:26] -Who do we goi. Deanna? -Katie. you’re up. -有谁能递补 迪娜 -凯蒂 你上
[36:28] Okay. Katie. let’s go. let’s go! 好 凯蒂 上场吧
[36:31] Same thing! 同样的策略
[36:37] Nice! Get up. Wendy! Get there! Yes! 很好 起来 温蒂 过去 好耶
[36:41] The hotel that’s doing our wedding had a water main bleak. 负责婚礼的饭店排水系统坏了
[36:44] -The whole place is flooded. -The repairs won’t be done 10! months. -整个地方都在淹水 -好几个月才能修好
[36:47] Oh. my God. the place was just so perfect. 真是的 那地方很完美
[36:50] I’m never gonna find another place in time. 绝对来不及再找一家新的
[36:52] We will find a place. 我们会找到的
[36:54] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[36:58] Lydia never had a real wedding. 莉迪亚从未举办过真正的婚礼
[37:00] My dad died just before my first and… 我第一次结婚前 我父亲过世…
[37:07] Come on. let’s gel you home. We’ll work this out. 来 我们回家 会有办法解决的
[37:11] Hey. Paul. you wanna play tennis with Carmen? 保罗 你要和卡门打网球吗
[37:14] Great shot, Paul. 踢得好 保罗
[37:16] -Whai? -Lydia needs me. sweetie. -什么 -莉迪亚需要我 甜心
[37:18] It’ll be a chance to! you to get to know each other. 你们可以多认识彼此
[37:21] Dad. Paul doesn’t talk. 爸 保罗完全不说话
[37:23] Yeah. he’s a little shy. 对 他有点害羞
[37:26] Go on. It’ll be fun. 去吧 会很好玩的
[37:28] -We’ll play tomorrow. okay? -Okay. -我明天再陪你打好吗 -好吧
[37:47] Oh. my God. are you okay? 天啊 你没事吧
[37:50] Oh. my gosh! Ale you okay? 你还好吗
[37:52] I’m so sorry. I’m sorry! 真对不起
[37:54] It’s swelling. I’m so sorry. 肿起来了 真抱歉
[37:57] -It’s no big deal. -We should just stop. -没大碍 -今天到此为止吧
[38:00] I’m tiled anyway. 反正我很累了
[38:51] -Kalimera. Lena. -No. I thoughtI didn’t– -抱歉 莉娜 -不 我以为…
[38:54] Well. here’s your shirt. Thanks again. 这是你的衬衫 再次谢谢你
[38:57] Lena. wait. 莉娜 等一下
[38:59] I was just about to take he! out. Come with me? 我正要出海 要一起来吗
[39:01] No. I shouldn’t even be here at all. 不 我根本不应该来
[39:07] They told you. didn’t they? 他们和你说了对不对
[39:08] You think this is funny? Our grandparents hate each other. 你觉得很好笑吗 我们的祖父母仇视对方
[39:12] You knew my name. Why didn’t you say something the other day? 你知道我姓什么 为何那天不早说
[39:15] Well, because the arguments of old men have nothing to do with us. 因为上一代的恩怨和我俩没关系
[39:19] Well. they’re not arguing about nothing. What was the fight about? 恩怨不可能凭空发生 是为了什么
[39:22] What everything here is about: 和这里所有人的争端一样
[39:25] Money and fish. 钱和渔获
[39:27] My grandfather says your grandfather cheat him. 我祖父说你爷爷欺骗他
[39:29] Your grandfather says my grandfather… 你爷爷说我祖父卖给他的鱼…
[39:32] …sold him fish that make his whole restaurant sick. 让他餐厅的顾客拉胜子
[39:35] So. what’s the truth? 到底事实为何
[39:37] The truth is that it’s a beautiful day and… 事实是…今天天气很好…
[39:42] Why should the rest of it matter? 其他的事能有多重要
[39:45] Because it does. 因为的确很重要
[39:51] Tibby. 缇碧
[39:53] Tibby. 缇碧
[39:55] Tibby. now. I have had another complaint oi receipt withholding. 缇碧 又有客户抱怨你暗藏发票
[39:58] -This is your second offense and—You’re gonna have to dock my pay. -这是第二次了…-所以你要扣钱
[40:02] That’s light. 没错
[40:03] Also. the dress code strictly prohibits blue jeans. 还有公司规定不能穿蓝牛仔裤
[40:07] Great. 太好了
[40:21] What are you doing with my stuff? 你干嘛乱拿我的东西
[40:23] Your mom gave it to me. I told he! I was your assistant. 你妈给我的 我说我是你的助理
[40:27] -You what? Wait—She seemed to think it was a good idea. -你什么 等等…-她觉得这主意不错
[40:31] Okay. look. you seem like a sweet kid. 好 你看起来是个好孩子
[40:34] No, you seem like a pain in the ass. But look, I have my own friends. 不 你是个小捣蛋 但我有朋友了
[40:38] Three best friends. Even though they left rne here to rot this summer… 三个好朋友 即使她们任我自生自灭
[40:41] …l’rrl not looking for new ones. -Neither am I. -我不需要新朋友 -我也是
[40:44] I just think it’d be cool to learn about filmmaking. 我只是觉得学拍戏很有趣
[40:46] Besides. I think I found a good subject 10! an interview. 此外 我找到很好的访问对象
[40:54] His name is Brian McBIian. king oi ragon’s Lair. 他叫布莱恩麦克布莱 《直捣龙穴》的高手
[40:58] I’ve heard he’s broken every record there is. 听说他破了所有游戏纪录
[41:02] Okay. he’s definitely not what you’d call lame… 他绝对不是个窝囊废
[41:04] …but I figured he’d be a good contrast to all the loser types in the movie. 他应该能和你那些窝囊主角 成强烈对比
[41:10] Start setting up. 开始选角度
[41:15] Stand next to him. 站在他旁边
[41:16] Pretend you’re a fan. like you watch him all the time. 假装你是他的粉丝 假装你是追星族
[41:19] -Right. -And action. -好 -开拍
[41:22] Video arcade wizards are fixtures at most convenience stores. 在很多便利店都能看到电玩高手
[41:27] Brian McBIian is a fixture at this one. 布莱恩麦克布莱是这家的常客
[41:30] ragon’s Lair,” he says… 他说玩《直捣龙穴》…
[41:32] …is his calling. 是他的天命
[41:35] So, Brian, you spend a lot of time here? 布莱恩 你常来这里
[41:38] Sometimes all day. 有时候待一整天
[41:40] So you prefer to spend most of your time here at the Quick Mart… 所以你宁愿待在《快买超市》…
[41:43] …instead of out in the real world? 也不愿踏入真实世界
[41:46] Well. maybe he finds the world oi ragon’s Lairmore interesting. 也许他认为 《直捣龙穴》的世界更有趣
[41:49] Tell us about it. Brian. 请多说一点 布莱恩
[41:52] Well… 这个嘛…
[41:56] Basically. you’re Dirk the Daring… 基本上 你扮演勇者德克…
[42:00] …in the year 1305 A.D. 背景是西元1305年
[42:04] See. the goal is to rescue Princess Daphne… 目标是解救黛芬妮公主
[42:07] …who’s being guarded by Singe. the dragon. 她被巨龙辛吉所困
[42:09] See. chamber number one is the Snake Room. 第一间是蛇室
[42:13] -蛇在天花板上蠕动 -真的 -See, snakes slither from the ceiling. -Hea倅?
[42:17] You don’t even get to see the dragon until chamber number 23! 要到第23间才能看到龙
[42:20] Yeah! 对啊
[42:24] -Come on. come on! -Yeah! -加油 加油 -好
[42:25] Faster! Faster! Go! He’s light behind you! 快点 他在你后面
[42:27] -Go. go. go! -Yeah. I got it. -快点 快点 -我瞄准了
[42:30] -Watch this, ready? -Hun fast! -看好 准备好了吗 -跑快一点
[42:39] Oh, you must have run out of tape. 你的带子用完了
[42:42] What about the rest of the interview? 后面的访问怎么办
[42:45] Well. we could always come back tomorrow. I guess. 应该明天还可以再继续
[42:48] -I mean, if that’s cool with you. -Yeah. -如果你不介意的话 -没问题
[43:00] You all light? 你没事吧
[43:02] Is she speaking Spanish? 她在说西班牙文吗
[43:04] -Oh. is that okay? Is that all light? -Oh. sure! Sure. -没关系吧 -当然
[43:07] It’s just that nobody understands it, sweetie. 只不过没人听得懂 甜心
[43:09] Oh. come on. Dad. you know that is not true. 拜托 爸 你知道不是这样
[43:12] He and my mom. they used to speak Spanish all the time. 他和我妈以前常说西班牙文
[43:15] Especially when they started being all gushy… 尤其是在很肉麻的时候…
[43:17] -…and they didn’t want me to understand. -Wow. it’s 9:00? -所以故意不让我知道 -已经九点了
[43:20] -But I totally understood them. -I gotta drop that check at the caterers. -但我全听得懂 -我要去外烩店付钱
[43:24] Carmen. you’re not gonna believe this. 卡门 你绝不会相信
[43:27] We have decided to have the wedding light here at home. 我们决定在家里办婚礼
[43:30] With a big party in the back yard. 在后院开个大型派对
[43:32] Dancing under the stars. It’s gonna be perfect. 在星空下跳舞 一定会很完美
[43:36] Where’s Paul? 保罗呢
[43:39] -Oh. he had an appointment. -At the hospital? -他和人有约 -他去医院
[43:43] Why would you say that? 你为何这样说
[43:46] We were playing tennis the other day. and I hit him. but it was an accident– 上次打网球时我打中他 但那是意外…
[43:50] -No. no. He’s okay. -He’s fine. -他没事的 -他很好
[43:52] -He just—He just had to do something. -他只是…-他有点事要处理
[43:54] Yeah. 对
[44:07] -Dad. Dad. Dad. -Yo. -爸爸 -怎样
[44:11] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[44:13] Where exactly is Paul? 保罗到底去哪里
[44:19] He’s in Atlanta. honey. 他在亚特兰大 甜心
[44:22] Visiting his father. His dad’s in a facility. 去看他爸爸 他在勒戒中心
[44:26] He’s an alcoholic. 他有酗酒问题
[44:29] Every month. Paul takes a bus to visit him. 每个月保罗都坐巴士去看他
[44:33] Krista refuses to see him. 克丝塔不愿意见他
[44:35] She’s not ready 10! that. 她还没准备好
[44:37] Lydia doesn’t want to upset he! by talking about it… 莉迪亚也不想谈 以免伤她的心
[44:40] …so we just say Paul’s out 10! the day. 所以我们都说保罗出去了
[44:45] Okay- 我懂了
[44:48] Natasha. 娜塔莎
[44:51] Olivia. 奥莉维亚
[44:54] Bridget. 布莉姬
[44:56] Polly. 波莉
[44:59] -Janna. -Oh. tampons! -加娜 -卫生棉条
[45:01] That’s special. Mom. 真特别 妈
[45:02] -Jo! -Now. welcome to camp. -乔 -欢迎来到夏令营
[45:05] Diana. 黛安娜
[45:10] Shampoo. Very. very practical. 洗发精 非常实用
[45:22] Hamburgers. 汉堡
[45:24] Did you guys hear? Actually, they’re finally giving us Saturday off. 你们听到没 周六终于能放假了
[45:28] 感谢上帝 你能说”坎提纳”吗 Hallelujah. Can you say 淐antina
[45:32] Hey. where’s the Cantina? 坎提纳在哪里
[45:33] I don’t know. I think somewhere up the load. Why? 不知道 就在前面吧 怎样
[45:37] He wants me to go. 他要我去
[45:39] What? 什么
[45:41] He wants me to go. 他要我去
[45:43] Why else would he have said that right in front of me? 否则他何必在我面前这样说
[45:49] This is my favorite part. 我最喜欢这一段
[45:50] When he takes the big risk and launches the catapult. 当他冒险发射弹弓的时候
[45:53] Bailey, come on, I’m trying to see if there’s something we can use from this. 贝莉 拜托 我想看看有没有可用的材料
[45:57] Just one thing. 只要再查一件事
[46:01] What was in the package? 包裹里是什么
[46:05] Just some… 只是一条…
[46:07] Just those pair of pants over there. 只是一条裤子 在那里…
[46:09] I’m sharing them with my friends for the summer. 我和朋友们在夏天交换裤子
[46:14] These? 这条
[46:17] -What’s so great about an old pair of jeans? -Nothing. -老牛仔裤有什么好 -没什么
[46:20] They just happen to mysteriously fit us all perfectly. 只是刚好我们穿了都很合身
[46:24] 真的 Hea倅?
[46:27] I wonder what they’d look like on me. 不知道我穿是什么样子
[46:29] On the oH-chance you’d ever let me try them on. 有没有可能借我穿一下
[46:32] -Like now. 10! example. -Go ahead. do whatever you want. -比方像现在 -去吧 你想怎样都行
[46:35] I need some quiet. 我需要安静一下
[46:39] Tibby? 缇碧
[46:41] I need you to take the baby! 我要你去照顾宝宝
[47:13] My Carma-poochie-ay, I’m writing from the post office… 亲爱的卡门 我从邮局写信
[47:16] …and this express mail costs more than I make in two hours at Wallmans… 寄快捷信件要花掉我两小时的薪水
[47:20] …so these jeans better get to you tomorrow. 所以你最好明天就能收到这条裤子
[47:22] Here we are on a typical Bethesda comer… 我们在典型的贝斯达角落
[47:25] …where generations of young entrepreneurs have proved the old adage: 年轻的创业家证明了这句老话
[47:28] hen life hands you lemons, make lemonade. “当人给你柠檬 就榨出柠檬汁”
[47:31] So the question on my mind is… 因此我心中的问题是…
[47:33] …is this sh-squeezed or powder? 是现榨的 还是粉末泡的
[47:35] -Does it matter ii it’s good lemonade? -Let me ask the questions. -只要柠檬汁好喝 不就好了 -让我来问问题
[47:39] I’m sad to report that nothing of consequence happened… 我必须很遗憾的说…
[47:41] …while wearing the pants. 穿着这条牛仔裤 什么事都没发生
[47:43] I spilled a Sprite… 我打翻了一瓶雪碧
[47:44] …and my rat-faced manager accused me of receipt withholding. 尖嘴猴腮的经理指控我…
[47:47] -Receipt withholding. -In rat-faced manager lingo… -暗藏发票 -根据臭经理的话就是…
[47:50] …that means forgetting to give a sales slip. 代表忘记把售货收据给客人
[47:52] You know. I was leading that Bill Gates… 我读到比尔盖兹小时候…
[47:54] …when he was younger. he Ian a lemonade stand. 曾经摆过柠檬汁摊
[47:57] -You don’t know that, that’s not—Yeah, I do. I read it in a magazine. -你不能确定 那不是…-我在杂志里读的
[48:00] -Whele did you lead that? -In a magazine. -哪里 -在杂志里
[48:02] Other than that, the only thing that I have to show for the pants… 裤子带给我的其他厄运…
[48:06] …is the kid that delivered them, some wise-ass pain in the neck… 就是送裤子来的小孩 这个小捣蛋鬼
[48:09] …who’s decided to permanently glue herself to my hip. 整天缠黏着我不放
[48:12] She’s just tiled. She’s been there a really long time. all day. 她只是累了 她在那里做了一整天
[48:15] What is she doing light there? Tell me. 她在那边干嘛 告诉我
[48:17] She’s just thinking. She’s stlategizing. 她在思考 在想策略
[48:20] I think she’s trying to glow a brain. 她在长大脑
[48:21] 真可惜不能把12岁小孩 快递送走 Too bad you can? express mail 12禄year禄olds.
[48:24] And I wish you the very best of luck on this endeavor. 希望你一切顺利
[48:49] Hey. Hey there, sleepyhead. 快醒醒 瞌睡虫
[48:52] Hey. Carmen. 卡门
[48:54] -Honey. time to wake up. -Hi. -甜心 该起床了 -嗨
[48:56] Hi there. Good morning. 嗨 早安
[48:58] Sony to wake you… 抱歉吵醒你
[48:59] …but I was just wondering if Maria could grab your sheets. 我在想要不要让玛莉亚洗你的床单
[49:03] -Maria? -Yeah, our housekeeper. -玛莉亚 -对 我们的女佣
[49:06] I told he! you usually slept late… 我和她说你通常很晚起
[49:08] …but I don’t think she understood me. 但她好像听不懂
[49:11] He! English isn’t real good. 她英文不太好
[49:16] Okay, right. 好…
[49:18] Could I–I’ll just wash my own sheets. 我能不能…我自己洗就行了
[49:20] No. no. no. Don’t be silly. 不行 别傻了
[49:22] Maria can certainly do your sheets, not a problem. 让玛莉亚帮你洗 没关系
[49:24] -Lydia, it’s really—it’s a beautiful day. -莉迪亚 这…-今天天气真好
[49:27] -You shouldn’t be washing sheets. -Oh, it’s not a problem at all. -你不该待在家洗床单 -我不介意
[49:30] I usually do it myself anyway. 我通常都是自己洗
[49:32] I do it all the time. I’m so used to it. 一直都如此 习惯了
[49:34] People wash their sheets all the time. 一般人都不麻烦别人
[49:39] Okay- 好吧
[50:34] Been here long? 来很久了吗
[50:36] Kostas. What are you doing here? 卡斯托 你怎么在这里
[50:40] It’s a fish market. 这是鱼市场
[50:41] This is where I sell my fish. 我就是在这里卖鱼
[50:43] Right. 原来如此
[50:45] But you already knew that, eh? 但你早就知道了吧
[50:47] Excuse me? 你说什么
[50:49] Lena. no one sits near a smelly fish market… 莉娜 没人会在鱼市场瞎混
[50:51] …unless they’re waiting 10! someone. 除非他们在等人
[50:53] Well. I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不懂你的意思
[50:56] I just came to sketch that old church over there. 我是来画那栋老教堂
[50:58] May I? 能让我看吗
[51:00] Well. it’s–It’s not finished. 这…我还没画完
[51:13] -You didn’t tell me you were an artist. -I’m n01. really. -你没说过你是画家 -我不算是
[51:17] Lena. you are. 莉娜 你是画家
[51:20] My parents were married in that church… 我父母就在那栋教堂结婚…
[51:22] …before they left for the United States. 之后便去美国
[51:25] Why did they come back to Greece? 他们为何回来希腊
[51:28] They didn’t. 他们没回来
[51:29] They were killed in a ca! accident… 他们死于一场车祸
[51:33] …when I was 12. 当时我12岁
[51:35] I come back to live with my grandfather. 我回来和祖父同住
[51:38] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[51:41] What made you choose to paint this? 你为何选择画教堂
[51:47] I don’t know. 不知道
[51:49] I liked it because. when you first look at it… 我喜欢它 因为第一眼看到…
[51:52] …it looks kind of forgotten, and then… 它似乎被世人遗弃 但…
[51:54] But then you realize that that’s why it’s beautiful. 你赫然发现这就是它的美
[51:58] It’s perfect in all its loneliness. 它遗世独立 有无瑕的美感
[52:02] You see? 你瞧
[52:04] Lena Kaligalis… 莉娜卡利加瑞…
[52:07] …you are an artist. 你果然是艺术家
[52:10] And you should finish it. 你应该把它画完
[52:13] Well. maybe some other time. 改天再说吧
[52:15] I mean. I really should go. 我应该走了
[52:17] -If my grandparents saw me here, they’d—They’d what? -若我爷爷奶奶发现我在这…-他们会怎样
[52:20] Is it really them you’re afraid of? 你真的怕他们
[52:23] OI is it something else? 或有其他原因
[52:27] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[52:29] -You don’t even know me. -I’m trying to. -你甚至不认识我 -我正在努力
[52:32] OI can’t you see that? 你看不出来吗
[53:22] He’s right, Car. I am afraid. 他说得对 卡门 我害怕
[53:27] There’s a part of me that wants to let him in… 一部分的我愿意接纳他
[53:30] …but then I feel myself put this wall up… 但却又不自觉筑起心防
[53:33] …and I don’t understand why. 我也搞不懂我自己
[53:36] Maybe that’: what strikes me most about Kostas. 也许这就是卡斯托的魅力
[53:39] That despite everything he’s suffered… 即使他受了很多苦…
[53:42] …he can still look at life in the most uncomplicated way. 依旧能单纯地看待生命
[53:47] I’ve never known that kind of faith. 我从未有过那种信念
[53:51] It makes me so sad that people like Kostas and Bridget… 想到卡斯托和布莉姬 就让我难过
[53:55] …who have lost everything… 他们失去了一切
[53:57] …z:an still be open to love… 却依旧能勇敢去爱
[54:01] …while I, who have lust nothing, am not. 而拥有一切的我 却没这种勇气
[55:27] She’s at the doctor’s. 她去看医生
[55:29] -Who is? -Little gill next door. -谁 -隔壁的小女孩
[55:32] I don’t know why. though. I heard they were stopping treatment. 我不太清楚 听他们说她停止了化疗
[55:36] -Treatment? -She has leukemia. -化疗 -她有血癌
[55:38] Found it a couple of years ago, poor thing. 几年前发现的 真可怜
[55:51] Is that her? 那是她吗
[55:54] Yeah. 对
[56:11] What is that? 那是什么声音
[56:12] -It’s my morn! -Your morn? -是我妈 -你妈
[56:14] Let’s go. 走吧
[56:40] Hi. 嗨
[56:43] What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here. 你怎么在这里 你不该来的
[56:45] I’m not drinking. 我又没喝酒
[56:47] But it you don’t dance with me. I might have to start. 但若你不和我跳舞 我就要破戒了
[57:18] Bridget. 布莉姬…
[57:21] I can’t. 我不行
[57:25] I can’t do this. I’m sorry. 我不能这样 抱歉
[57:36] -Is it blue like this? -No, not at all. -像这种蓝色吗 -完全不是
[57:39] Not at all? 完全不是
[57:45] This is the foot brake. 这是刹车
[57:46] Now. you’re gonna let it out very slow. 你要慢慢地放开它
[57:51] Very slow. 非常慢
[57:55] Relax. All light. 放轻松 好耶
[57:57] Don’t forget to steer. That’s good. 方向盘握好 很好
[58:00] Look out 10! the donkey. No donkey. 小心别撞到驴子 别撞驴子
[58:47] So, Roberta, what do you like best about working here at Wallrnans? 罗芭塔 你为何喜欢在 《渥曼》工作
[58:53] Pays the bills. Well, most of them, anyway. 为了付帐单 至少能付大部分
[58:57] I also work part-time over at the Sweet Shoppe across the way. 我还在对面的糖果店兼差
[59:00] They’ve got one of them… 他们店里有那种…
[59:02] …blending machines. you know. 10! the mix-ins… 糖果混合机 有各种口味…
[59:05] …and whenever I get bored… 我无聊的时候…
[59:07] …I do experiments. 就做各种混合实验
[59:08] Experiments? That’s so cool. 实验 太酷了
[59:11] -Here, plug that in. Sorry I’m late. -it’s okay. -这里 插进去 抱歉迟到了 -没关系
[59:14] What’s your best one so far? 目前最棒的实验成品是什么
[59:18] Gee. I don’t know… 这可难倒我了…
[59:20] Oh. there was one the other day and it turned out really good. 有一天我对成果相当满意
[59:24] It had pralines, blueberries and a whole bunch of graham crackers. 有果仁 蓝莓 加上一堆饼干
[59:29] Awesome. You know Baskin-Robbins? 好棒 你知道《三一冰淇淋店》吗
[59:31] They hire these ice cream scientists… 他们请一批冰淇淋专家
[59:34] 负责每个月发明三种新口味
[59:37] -真的 -对
[59:39] You know who would be good at something like that? 你知道谁适合担任这工作吗
[59:42] You. 你
[59:44] You think so? 你真这么认为
[59:47] Oh. jeez! I gotta get back to work. Duncan’s gonna have a hissy tit. 天啊 我要回去上班了 邓肯一定气疯了
[59:50] See you later. 再见
[59:57] Sony. 抱歉
[59:59] -I know you hate it when I butt in. -It’s okay. -我知道你讨厌我插嘴 -没关系
[1:00:02] I didn’t mean to mess up the whole interview. 我不是故意扰乱访问的
[1:00:05] You didn’t. You were good. 你没有 你做得很好
[1:00:13] So who told you? 是谁告诉你的
[1:00:16] Told me what? 告诉我什么
[1:00:18] -You found out. didn’t you? -We still have time to! one more interview. -你知道了对吗 -我们能继续访问…
[1:00:22] It’s called leukemia. 那叫做血癌
[1:00:27] Yeah. and I would like to come with you. 我要和你一起去访问
[1:00:31] But are you just asking because you feel sorry for me? 你邀我是因为可怜我
[1:00:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:00:42] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:00:48] Okay- 好
[1:00:51] Okay- 好
[1:01:07] We’ll just take the hem up and it’ll be perfect. 把摺边拉高就很完美了
[1:01:10] -You look beautiful. -I love it, Mama. -你很美 -我很喜欢 妈
[1:01:14] Carmen? 卡门
[1:01:15] Carmen. you’re next, sweetheart. 卡门 你是下一个 甜心
[1:01:20] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[1:01:23] -I look like a tramp. -Oh. deal. -我看起来像妓女 -老天啊
[1:01:27] I’m sure Barbara can work on this 10! you. 我相信芭芭拉能帮你
[1:01:31] Here you go. 站上来
[1:01:34] Well. let’s see here. 我们来看看…
[1:01:36] Well. we need to let this out here. 要把这边放宽
[1:01:39] Right, right. Way out. 对 出来多点
[1:01:42] And hopefully we can dig up some extra fabric. 再多加一点布料
[1:01:46] And this–Yes. this needs some serious work here. 然后…这里需要多费点功夫
[1:01:49] Frankly, I think we’re better off just starting from scratch on this one. 我认为重新剪裁比较快
[1:01:53] Okay. good. 好 很好
[1:01:54] -Can I take this off now? -Sure. Certainly, darling. Go ahead. -可以脱掉了吗 -当然 脱吧 亲爱的
[1:02:00] Barbara. I’m so sorry. 芭芭拉 我很抱歉
[1:02:02] I had no idea her father would be so off when he guessed her size. 没想到她父亲完全不知道她的尺寸
[1:02:06] Usually a roughly constructed prototype works as a starting point, 通常人体模型是基本体态
[1:02:09] but in this case– 至于她…
[1:02:10] We could add a long-line corset 10! her? 可以额外订做紧身内衣给她吗
[1:02:12] -Yes, that’ll cinch it in. -Hight, beautiful. -好 那样她小腹会平一点 -太好了
[1:02:15] It is a wedding. and I do want it to look uniform. 这是婚礼 希望大家都一样得体
[1:02:18] -I mean. will she look like Krista? -Definitely. -她能看起来像克丝塔吗 -当然
[1:02:20] You know. then just never mind. 没关系…
[1:02:22] We will fix the hem on Krista’s… 我们会调整克丝塔的礼服
[1:02:24] …and we’ll just start over on the other one. 然后重新做另外一个的
[1:02:27] Carmen. 卡门
[1:02:29] The other one’s name. it’s Carmen. 另外一个叫卡门
[1:02:31] Carmen. 卡门
[1:02:33] You know what? Just forget about the dress. 你知道吗 别管礼服了
[1:02:35] We can tell everybody that Carmen’s Puelto Rican. 我们去和大家说 卡门是波多黎各人
[1:02:37] And it never occurred to you she might be built differently. 你也没想过她骨架比较大
[1:02:40] Or that, unlike you and your daughter, she has an ass… 不像你和你的女儿…她有大屁股
[1:02:44] …that the tailor didn’t have enough bolts of material to cover. 裁缝师没有足够布料来遮掩
[1:02:48] Or better yet, just tell everyone there is no Carmen. 更省事的方法是告诉大家 没卡门这个人
[1:02:51] Carmen doesn’t exist. 卡门不存在
[1:02:55] Carmen. honey. Carmen! 卡门 甜心
[1:03:16] One. two. three! 一 二 三
[1:03:18] Okay. ladies. time to call out the cavalry. 女孩们 准备进攻吧
[1:03:20] We’ve secured a spot in the playoffs, we’re gonna shake it up a little. 我们已进入延长赛 加油点
[1:03:24] Wendy and Karen to midfield. Bridget to sweeper. 温蒂和凯伦到中场 布莉姬当中卫
[1:03:27] -What? -You heard me . -什么 -你听到了
[1:03:28] I don’t wanna see you go past midfield, got that? 我不要你穿越中场 懂吗
[1:03:34] Dear Lena, when I got your letter I screamed for about 10 minutes. 亲爱的莉娜 收到你的信 让我尖叫了十分钟
[1:03:38] Sn you found a hottie after all. huh? 所以你终于找到了帅哥
[1:03:41] Well, me too. His name is Eric. 我也是 他叫艾瑞克
[1:03:44] Did I mention he’s one of the coaches and 100 percent off-limits? 我说过他是不近女色的教练吗
[1:03:48] But I don’t care. 但我不在乎
[1:03:50] I’ve never wanted anything this much in my entire life. 我从没这么渴望过一个男人
[1:03:53] I’m still waiting for Carma-puuchie-ay to send me the pants. 我还在等卡门把裤子寄给我
[1:03:57] And in the meantime, I’m throwing all my pent-up energy into soccer… 同时 我拼了命练习足球
[1:04:00] malthough that only seems to get me into more trouble. 但那样似乎让我更无法自拔
[1:04:03] What can I say? I’m obsessed. 我能说什么 我迷恋他
[1:04:05] And as we all know, obsessed girls cannot 疯狂的女孩不必为
[1:04:08] be responsible for our actions. can we? 自己的行为负责 对吗
[1:04:16] Pass. Vleeland! 传球 薇兰
[1:04:47] Hey. 嗨
[1:04:49] Hey. 嗨
[1:04:52] Saw you watch me play today. What did you think? 你今天看到我出场 你有何指教
[1:04:58] I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone… 我不知道有没有其他球员…
[1:05:01] …with that much intensity… 像你一样拼命
[1:05:03] …ever. 真是前无古人
[1:05:05] Well. I might’ve been showing 0H to! you just a little bit. 我在你面前刻意小小秀了一下
[1:05:08] -Just a little bit? -Yeah. -秀了一下 -对
[1:05:11] No. 不是
[1:05:14] You know. it’s more than that. 你知道不只如此
[1:05:19] You scare the hell out of me. 你让我很害怕
[1:05:23] “Single-minded to the point of recklessness.” “执着到接近奋不顾身”
[1:05:28] What? 什么
[1:05:30] It’s what the school shrink called me. 学校的心理医生这样形容我
[1:05:34] After my morn died, a few of the teachers thought… 我妈过世后 有些老师认为…
[1:05:37] …that, I don’t know, I needed to be evaluated or something. 不知道 好像觉得必须要 评估我的精神状态
[1:05:42] So I met with a guy. 然后我去看心理医生
[1:05:45] I talked and he wrote. 我边说话 他边记录
[1:05:53] I’ve never told anyone that before. 我从未和任何人提起过
[1:05:56] Okay. Bridget. 布莉姬…
[1:05:58] No. don’t say anything. 不 什么都别说
[1:06:01] Not now. okay? 现在别说 好吗
[1:06:08] Hey, come on, I’ll race you. 来 我们来赛跑
[1:07:05] Here you go. 拿去
[1:07:08] -You got a key. honey? -No. -你有钥匙吗 -没有
[1:07:10] -Doesn’t look like anybody’s home. -They’le probably out looking 10! me. -好像没人在家 -可能出去找我了
[1:07:13] -But I’ll be fine. thank you. -All light. -但我没事 谢谢 -那就好
[1:07:55] It is very good. 真好吃
[1:08:17] Hi, this is Tibby. Here comes the beep. 我是缇碧 请在哔声后留言
[1:08:20] Hopefully you know what to do with it. 希望你会操作
[1:08:22] Tib. it’s me. it’s Carmen. I’m coming home. 缇碧 我是卡门 我要回家了
[1:08:25] Everything got screwed up. and I snapped. And I don’t care. and… 事情一团糟 我抓狂了 但我不在乎…
[1:08:29] I’m just fed up, and I can’t be here… 反正我受够了 我无法待在这里
[1:08:31] …so I called you. because I knew you– 所以我打给你 因为我知道你…
[1:08:36] Knew you’d understand. 我知道你会了解
[1:08:46] You know what I like most about the stars? 你知道星星哪里最吸引我
[1:08:49] You look at them, at all of them up there… 你看着天空高挂的星星
[1:08:52] …and you just know there’s gotta be something more than… 就会了解到一定有比…
[1:08:59] Life? 生命更重要的事
[1:09:05] There has to be. 一定有
[1:09:18] Ale you scaled? 你害怕吗
[1:09:21] Not of dying, really. 我不怕死
[1:09:24] It’s more that I’m afraid of time. 我比较害怕时间
[1:09:29] And not having enough of it. 我怕时间稍纵即逝
[1:09:34] Time to figure out who I’m supposed to be… 来不及了解我到底是谁
[1:09:36] …to find my place in the world before I have to leave it. 在离开人世前 找不到自己的定位
[1:09:44] I’m afraid of what I’ll miss. 我害怕错过的一切
[1:09:56] What? 怎么了
[1:09:59] Nothing. 没什么
[1:10:07] Bridget just lights everything up. She makes everything more fun. 布莉姬让世界充满光明 是个开心果
[1:10:11] And Carmen is brilliant, but she doesn’t know it. 卡门很聪明 但自己不知道
[1:10:17] And Tibby… 至于缇碧…
[1:10:19] Well, Tibby kind of marches to her own drum. 缇碧总是依照主见行事
[1:10:22] I’m kind of jealous of her. 我蛮嫉妒她的
[1:10:24] Why? 为什么
[1:10:28] Well. because she knows who she is. 因为她知道自己是谁
[1:10:32] Don’t you? 你不知道吗
[1:10:35] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:10:37] I think I know who I wanna be. 我知道我想变成怎样的人
[1:10:41] What you were saying the other day. about me being afraid? 你上次说过我会害怕
[1:10:46] Well. it’s hard to explain. 这很难解释
[1:10:54] All my liie. everybody’: always… 在我一生中 大家都…
[1:10:57] …kind of seen me a certain way. 把我看成某个固定的形象
[1:11:01] And I didn’t” I don’t… 我也从未…
[1:11:06] -No. it’s all light, I understand. -Do you? -没关系 我懂 -你懂
[1:11:10] Yeah. 对
[1:11:11] Some people show off their beauty… 有些人炫耀他们的美丽…
[1:11:14] “because they want the world to see it. 因为他们想吸引全世界的目光
[1:11:18] Others try to hide their beauty… 其他人则隐藏美丽
[1:11:21] …because they want the world to see something else. 因为他们要展现其他的风貌
[1:11:27] And what do you see? 那你看见什么
[1:11:37] Everything. 你的一切
[1:12:06] Dear Bridget… 亲爱的布莉姬
[1:12:08] …I guess I was kidding myself to think that when the pants arrived… 我以为收到裤子后一切就会好转
[1:12:12] …they were gonna make everything better. 但我只是在自欺欺人
[1:12:15] I mean, I don’t blame them for what happened. but… 我不是怪裤子 但…
[1:12:18] Anyway, I do hope that they bring you better luck than they did me. 总之 希望它带给你 我得不到的好运
[1:12:22] And even more than that, Bee, may they bring you good sense. 更重要的是 小布 希望它能带给你好的判断力
[1:12:26] I know it sounds boring… 我知道这听来无趣
[1:12:27] …but trust me. from recent experience… 但相信我 根据我最近的经验
[1:12:30] …a little common sense, it’s not such a bad thing. Bee. 一点基本常识不算坏事 小布
[1:12:34] Wear them well. Love you. Carmen. 好好享受裤子 爱你的卡门
[1:12:39] Your dad called. 你爸打电话来
[1:12:41] He wanted to make sure you got home okay. 他要确定你平安到家
[1:12:48] I’m so sorry. baby. I knew this would happen. 抱歉 宝贝 我就知道会发生这种事
[1:12:51] Mom. please. 妈 别说了
[1:12:53] Now you know why I was so afraid of you going there. 你现在知道我为何担心你去了
[1:12:57] -I don’t want to say I told you so. bub–Then don’t. -我不想说我警告过你了…-那就别说
[1:13:29] -Morning. -Don’t you ever sleep? -早安 -你都不睡觉吗
[1:13:32] -What 101? -This just came 10! you. -睡觉干嘛 -你的包裹到
[1:13:36] Oh. my God. they’re finally here. 天啊 终于寄来了
[1:13:38] What’s here? 什么东西
[1:13:41] Do you guys realize what this means? 你们不知道这代表什么吗
[1:13:43] -That you’re hugging a pair of jeans? -These aren’t just jeans. -代表你抱着一条牛仔裤 -这不只是裤子
[1:13:47] They make things happen. 它有神奇的魔力
[1:13:53] Sweet. 正点
[1:13:55] I felt like I was living in sorne freak show known as “The Land of the Blonds.” 我好像活在可怕的金发国度
[1:13:59] And guess who was the freak. 猜猜看谁才是怪胎
[1:14:01] -I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. -It was. It was horrible. -我确定没那么糟糕 -真的 真的很糟
[1:14:05] Okay. Paul. he doesn’t talk. He didn’t say a wold. 保罗很寡言 一句话都不说
[1:14:09] And Krista. she’s this perky little… 还有克丝塔 这个顽皮的小…
[1:14:12] …nightmare. 噩梦
[1:14:14] And he! and he! mom. they’re like Sunshine Twins on uppers… 还有她们母女 像对不食人间烟火的连体婴
[1:14:17] …except when, God forbid, something happened with the wedding plans. 只在筹备该死的婚礼时才下凡
[1:14:22] Because. Tibby. I don’t think there was a single conversation… 因为缇碧 她们所有的话题…
[1:14:26] …that didn’t revolve around flowers. or hOIS d’oeuvles menus… 都围绕着花 开胃菜菜单
[1:14:30] …or guest lists, or tablecloths or– 宝客名单 桌布或…
[1:14:32] I’m sure they were just excited. 我想她们应该是太兴奋了
[1:14:36] No. Tib. can you pretend to be on my side? 不 缇碧 你能假装支持我吗
[1:14:40] It’s not about sides, Cal. 这和选边站无关 卡门
[1:14:42] There are worse things than your dad getting married. 天底下有比你爸结婚更惨的事
[1:14:45] Sure. he probably could have handled it better– 他是应该处理得更好些…
[1:14:47] Tibby, he didn’t handle it at all. 缇碧 他完全没有处理
[1:14:49] -Tell him that. -Why should I have to? -你就告诉他啊 -为什么要我说
[1:14:51] You shouldn’t have to throw a lock at him. either. 你也不应该朝他丢石头
[1:14:54] I didn’t throw a lock at him. I threw it at them! 我没有丢他 我是丢那家人
[1:14:57] They’re the problem. Tibby. They’re the ones who ruined everything. 他们才是问题 缇碧 他们毁了一切
[1:15:00] And why are you giving me this hypocritical lecture… 你干嘛这样假惺惺地教训我
[1:15:03] …about treating people decently… 教我如何善待别人
[1:15:05] …when you walk around screaming. “Screw the world”… 自己却四处嚷嚷”全世界去死”
[1:15:08] …because that’s easier than feeling something? 因为批判比用心感觉容易多了
[1:17:07] I think she’s getting too much sun. 她晒太多太阳了
[1:17:12] You’re probably light. 也许你是对的
[1:17:14] Maybe I’ll go 10! a walk. get some flesh ail. 我去散步 呼吸点新鲜空气
[1:18:14] Can’t you stay another week? 你可以多留一个礼拜吗
[1:18:17] My classes start on Monday. I have to go. 我的课下周一开始 非去不可
[1:18:21] I just… 我只是…
[1:18:23] Heel like… 我想…
[1:18:25] I know. 我知道
[1:18:26] Me too. 我也是
[1:18:32] I love you. Lena. 我爱你 莉娜
[1:18:46] What are you doing? Stop! 你在做什么 住手
[1:18:51] -Lena! -Kostas! -莉娜 -卡斯托
[1:18:53] Lena! 莉娜
[1:18:58] He makes you drunk. 他让你喝醉酒了
[1:19:00] It was nothing! We were just dancing! 我们又没怎样 不过在跳舞罢了
[1:19:05] You made promise to me. Does that mean nothing to you too? 你发誓过 这都不重要吗
[1:19:10] It does not mean nothing to bleak the hearts… 让爱你的人心碎…
[1:19:12] …of those who love you? 你也无所谓
[1:19:26] You call that nothing? 这叫做没什么
[1:19:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:19:37] In this life… 在这一生中…
[1:19:39] …farnily is the most precious gift we are given. 家人是最珍贵的礼物
[1:19:45] The most sacred. 最神圣不可侵犯的
[1:19:48] Tum your back on them… 若连家人都不顾…
[1:19:50] …and that is when you truly have nothing. 你就真的一无所有了
[1:20:14] It happened just how I always imagined it would. 一切发生正如我所预期…
[1:20:17] Sn why do I feel this way. Lena? 我为什么会如此悲伤 莉娜
[1:20:20] How can something that’: supposed to make you feel so complete… 原本应该让我感到圆满的事…
[1:20:23] mend up leaving you so empty? 为何会让我感到如此空虚
[1:20:27] Iiust wish so much I could talk to my mom. 我好希望能再和我妈说话
[1:20:32] I need her… 我需要她…
[1:20:34] …and that scares me. 这让我害怕
[1:20:49] Mom. I told you. I can’t babysit today. Bailey and I have an interview– 妈 我说今天不能看小孩 贝莉和我有访问…
[1:20:52] Bailey’s in the hospital. sweetheart. He! mom called. 贝莉在医院 宝贝 她妈妈来电告知
[1:20:55] Honey. she’s not doing well. 她的情况很不乐观
[1:21:00] It’s Bethesda Memorial. I tried calling you. 她在贝斯达纪念医院 我试着打给你
[1:21:03] -Come on. I’ll drive you over to see her. -That’s okay. I’ll… -来 我载你去看她 -不用了 我…
[1:21:08] I’ll go by there if I have time. 我有空再自己过去吧
[1:21:17] But, I mean, if you’re, like, shooting squirrels or something like that… 但若你在射松鼠或什么的…
[1:21:23] lam mad at my dad. 我很气我爸爸
[1:21:25] I am mad at my dad. 我很气我爸爸
[1:21:27] Why is that so hard 10! me to say. Tibby? 为何这么难以启齿 缇碧
[1:21:30] I have no problem being mad at you. 像对你生气就很容易
[1:21:33] I noticed. 我注意到了
[1:21:35] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:21:37] I’m so sorry. Tibby. What I said. it was not nice. 抱歉 缇碧 我说的话太伤人
[1:21:40] It was awful, and I’m sorry. 我真恶劣 很抱歉
[1:21:45] Well. maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust. 也许对你信赖的人生气比较容易
[1:21:49] Why? Why is that? 为什么
[1:21:52] Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what. 因为你知道他们无论如何都会爱你
[1:22:01] Well. your mom told me about your friend Bailey. 你妈告诉我你朋友贝莉的事
[1:22:05] Yeah. Bailey. 是啊 贝莉
[1:22:10] Yeah. she’s not really my friend. 她其实不算是朋友
[1:22:11] Well. you know–I mean, yeah… 你知道 我是说…
[1:22:14] Yeah, a little. But, you know, she’s 12. 算是小朋友 她只有12岁
[1:22:17] Your letters. they made he! sound like… 你的信把她描述得好像…
[1:22:19] She drives you crazy. 她快把人逼疯了
[1:22:21] We’ll be doing interviews. light? Talking to people… 我们一起访问时 和别人谈话…
[1:22:24] …and she’ll just jump in and start asking these questions. 她会突然发言 问一堆奇怪的问题
[1:22:27] She’ll ask them anything she wants about their lives… 她一直问关于对方人生的问题
[1:22:30] …like she’s trying to get to know them or something. 好像很想认识他们
[1:22:33] Well. is she gonna be okay? 她会没事吧
[1:22:36] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:22:44] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:22:53] Lena Kaligalis? 莉娜卡利加瑞
[1:23:18] Papou. 爷爷
[1:23:20] I need to say something to you. 我有话和你说
[1:23:22] You can pretend that you don’t understand me. but I know you do. 你可以假装不了解我 但我心知肚明
[1:23:26] People have always said to me that I take after Yia Yia… 大家都说我遗传到奶奶
[1:23:31] …that I have her face and her smile… 一样的脸形 一样的笑容
[1:23:34] …but what no one ever sees is that… 但大家看不到的是…
[1:23:37] …there’s this whole other part of me that is just like you. 其他部分的我其实和你如出一辙
[1:23:41] Quiet and stubborn and afraid of showing too much. 沉静固执 害怕流露真感情
[1:23:46] And then I met someone who changed everything… 但我遇上了一个人 他改变了一切…
[1:23:49] …and he showed me I can take a chance. even il it’s only 10! a moment. 他让我知道冒险是可行的 即便只有片刻
[1:23:53] Lena– 莉娜…
[1:23:56] You had that same moment once. when you met Yia Yia. 你和奶奶就是在那片刻相遇
[1:23:59] And you risked everything 10! it. 你为了她愿意赴汤蹈火
[1:24:01] That was your chance. Papou. And I’m asking now to have mine. 你曾有过机会 爷爷 现在轮到我了
[1:24:16] Go. 去吧
[1:24:58] Kostas! 卡斯托
[1:25:01] Kostas! 卡斯托
[1:25:31] I thought I’d never see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[1:25:34] I love you. 我爱你
[1:26:34] What do you get in this box? 盒子里装什么
[1:26:37] I’ll be light back. 我马上回来
[1:26:41] Hello? 喂
[1:26:43] Hello? 喂
[1:26:46] Dad. it’s Carmen. 爸 我是卡门
[1:26:52] I’m glad you called. 很高兴你打来
[1:26:55] -I just” I want—it’s all light. You don’t… -我只是要…-没关系 你不必…
[1:27:00] You don’t have to apologize. sweetheart. You were upset. I know. 你不用道歉 宝贝 我知道你不好受
[1:27:06] No. Dad. you don’t know. 不 爸 你不知道
[1:27:08] That’s just it, you’ve never known… 事实正是如此 你从来不懂…
[1:27:10] …because I’ve never been able to tell you. 因为我从未找机会告诉你
[1:27:13] -Tell me what? -That I’m angry with you, Dad. -告诉我什么 -我很气你 爸
[1:27:18] This entire thing. About you. and Lydia and the kids– 这整件事 你 莉迪亚和那些小孩…
[1:27:22] It’s my fault. 这都是我的错
[1:27:24] I should have told you about them before, and I’m sorry. 我该早点告诉你 我很抱歉
[1:27:29] Yeah. you should’ve warned me. but it’s more than that. 对 你应该警告我 但不只如此
[1:27:32] It’s the fact that you’ve found yourself this new family… 让我伤心的是你有了新家人
[1:27:36] …and I ieel like some outsider who doesn’t even belong to you anymore. 我变得像局外人 不再是你的骨肉了
[1:27:42] It’s like you traded me and Mom in to! something that you thought was better… 好像你拿我和妈交换更好的条件
[1:27:46] …and I wanna know why. Are you ashamed of me? 我要知道原因 我让你难堪吗
[1:27:51] Ale you embarrassed? 你以我为耻吗
[1:27:53] Just tell me, Dad, what did I do wrong? 你直说吧 爸 我做错了什么
[1:27:58] Why did you leave? Why did you have to go? 你为何离开 为什么非走不可
[1:28:00] And then tell me that we were gonna be closer? 然后却告诉我父女情不会断
[1:28:04] But that never happened. 但我们却渐行渐远
[1:28:08] Dad, why does Paul visit his alcoholic dad every month… 爸 为何保罗每个月 固定去看他爸…
[1:28:14] …but you only visit me twice a year? 但你每年只来看我两次
[1:28:21] And I know” You just seem so happy about being Paul and Krista’s dad… 我知道…你很高兴当 保罗和克丝塔的爸爸…
[1:28:26] …but you never even had the time to be mine. 但你从未在我身上花时间
[1:28:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:28:33] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:28:35] I wish that were enough. Dad. 我真希望一句抱歉就够了
[1:28:57] Where’s your little friend these days? 你的新朋友最近上哪去了
[1:29:00] Kind of got used to having her hanging around. 现在看不到她不太习惯
[1:29:04] Couple of weeks ago, she saw I was having a bad time of it… 几周前她看到我心情不好
[1:29:09] …asked me if I wanted to talk. 就问我要不要找人说话
[1:29:11] She’s kind of special that way, huh? 这小孩很特别 对吧
[1:29:24] Dear Tibbv, my heart is too full to write about it iust now. 亲爱的缇碧 我有满腹的话要说
[1:29:28] And you won’t believe I’m saying this… 你无法想像我要说的话…
[1:29:30] …but I really think the pants did bring this to me. 但我的确相信裤子带给我好运
[1:29:35] We were right all along, Tibby. The pants are magic. 我们是对的 缇碧 裤子有魔力
[1:29:38] And I know that if you let them, they’ll bring you some too. 若你愿意敞开心胸 它也会带给你好运
[1:29:42] All my love, Lena. 爱你的莉娜
[1:29:54] 本周寿星 莉亚 本周超级模范生 查克
[1:30:28] It’s about time you showed up. 你终于来了
[1:30:34] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:30:37] It’s “Dragon’s Lair.” 是《直捣龙穴》
[1:30:42] Brian came by yesterday and dropped it off. 布莱恩昨天带来的
[1:30:45] He said it wasn’t as good as the real thing… 他说比不上真的游戏机
[1:30:49] …but at least it’d keep me practicing. 但至少可以让我练习
[1:30:53] He helped me get to level 10… 他帮我打到第十关…
[1:30:55] …the one where the castle’s under siege. 就是城堡被包围那一关
[1:30:58] That’s cool. 真酷
[1:31:02] He’s a pretty decent guy. Brian is. 布莱恩是个很好的人
[1:31:06] Yeah. he is. 没错
[1:31:09] Oh, man, you were right, and I was wrong, but I’m… 你是对的 而我错了 但…
[1:31:15] I’m wrong about most people. 50… 我对大部分人都判断错误 所以…
[1:31:19] The important thing is… 重要的是…
[1:31:24] …you always change your mind about them. 你愿意改变想法
[1:31:31] I brought something 10! you. 我带了东西给你
[1:31:38] The Traveling Pants. 云游四海的牛仔裤
[1:31:40] Yeah. I just got them back. From Lena. 对 莉娜刚寄给我的
[1:31:44] -The one in Greece? -Yeah. -在希腊那位 -对
[1:31:48] She said that we were light all along. that they really are magic. and… 她说我们一直都是对的 裤子的确有魔力…
[1:31:52] Well. I don’t know the details. but I do know Lena… 我不清楚细节 但我很了解莉娜
[1:31:54] …and for her to say that means… 若她这么觉得…
[1:31:58] …that it must be true. 就表示一定是真的
[1:32:05] So I was thinking. you know. maybe you could have them 10! a while. 所以我想可以借你穿
[1:32:10] -They didn’t fit me. remember? -Yeah. I know. -尺寸不合 记得吗 -我知道
[1:32:15] I know. but that doesn’t really matter. You know? 我知道 但那不重要 懂吗
[1:32:20] None of it really matters. 什么都不重要
[1:32:25] Listen. you have to take them. Bailey. 听好 我要你收下裤子 贝莉
[1:32:30] Okay? You have to let them help you. 好吗 让魔法裤子帮助你
[1:32:36] Please. 拜托你
[1:32:41] I know that you’re tiled. okay. but you can’t give up. 我知道你很累 但你绝不能放弃
[1:32:45] These pants will give you a miracle. 这条裤子会施展奇迹
[1:32:47] You just” You have to believe. 你…你必须要相信
[1:32:49] But. Tibby… 但是缇碧…
[1:32:52] …the pants have already worked their magic on me. 这条裤子已经带给我奇迹了
[1:32:58] They brought me to you. 它让我和你相遇
[1:33:13] I want you to do something 10! me. 我要你帮我做件事
[1:33:21] What? 什么事
[1:33:24] Finish your movie. 把记录片拍完
[1:33:30] Why? 为什么
[1:33:34] Because you can. 因为你办得到
[1:33:58] Hello? 喂
[1:34:02] Oh. no. 不
[1:34:05] I’ll let he! know. 我会告诉她
[1:34:32] I painted the porch. 我重新漆了前廊
[1:34:36] Say. what do you say we go to Mario’s to celebrate your homecoming? 我们去马力欧餐厅庆祝你回家如何
[1:34:41] Maybe later, Dad. I’m pretty tired from the trip. 改天吧 爸 车程让我很累
[1:35:27] Hey. it’s me. Bailey. 是我 贝莉
[1:35:29] You don’t have to use this in your movie or anything. 你不必在影片里用这段
[1:35:32] Although. now that I think of it… 但现在我回想了一下
[1:35:34] mfainting in Wallmans dues kind of qualify me as a loser. 在渥曼超市昏倒 的确是很窝囊的行为
[1:35:39] But then again… 不过…
[1:35:41] …wearing a price sticker on your forehead probably makes you one too. 在额头上贴标价也没好到哪
[1:35:47] You know. I don’t know. Tibby. 我不知道 缇碧
[1:35:48] Maybe the truth ls there’s a little bit of loser in all of us. you know? 也许每个人在某方面都是输家
[1:35:53] Being happy isn’t having everything in your life be perfect. 快乐并不是生命中万事美好…
[1:35:57] Maybe it’s about stringing together all the little things… 而是将种种琐事串起…
[1:36:00] …like wearing these pants… 就像穿这条裤子一样…
[1:36:04] —or getting to a new of “Dragon’s Lair”. 或在《直捣龙穴》中过关
[1:36:07] …and making those count for more than the bad stuff. 借着这些小事忘却不愉快
[1:36:11] Maybe we just get through it… 也许我们就这样闯过难关
[1:36:14] …and that’: all we can ask for. 再也别无所求
[1:36:54] -Hello? -Carmen, it’s Lena. -喂 -卡门 我是莉娜
[1:36:56] I have to talk to you about something. 我有事和你谈
[1:36:59] Don’t you answer your phone anymore? 你都不接电话了吗
[1:37:00] -Calmen. I really don’t have time—Tib. Bridget needs us. -卡门 我真的很忙…-缇碧 布莉姬需要我们
[1:37:11] -Tib. God. Just open it. -That’s what I’m trying to do. -缇碧 快打开 -我正在开
[1:37:16] I told you the smell of junk food would wake her up. 我就说她闻到垃圾食物就会醒
[1:37:19] We have invited ourselves over 10! a sleepover. 我们自动来你家过夜
[1:37:23] -But it seems you ale already asleep. -Yeah. -不过你好像已经睡了 -是啊
[1:37:28] I feel so tired. 我好累
[1:37:31] Well. then you should talk to us. 那你应该和我们聊聊
[1:37:34] So that we… 所以我们才能…
[1:37:38] …can fix this. 修补它
[1:37:40] This is the perfect pizza. 这是最好吃的披萨
[1:37:43] -It’s the bacon. -I think it’s the olives. -是培根 -我认为是橄榄
[1:37:45] -Bacon. -Honestly. you two. -培根 -你们两个别吵了
[1:37:47] ‘Maggie. Whai–? ‘HeY. Maggie_ -玛姬 你…-玛姬你好
[1:37:49] Maggie. no! 玛姬 不要
[1:37:50] Hey, do you know who would have loved this P, Bee? Your morn. 你知道谁爱吃这披萨吗 你妈
[1:37:55] Yeah. 对
[1:37:57] I remember this one time she decided that she’d make one herself. 我记得有一天她决定自己做
[1:38:02] She always woke up starving after one of her episodes. 她每次看完电视醒来都很饿
[1:38:05] I was just sitting in the kitchen doing my homework… 我坐在厨房写功课
[1:38:08] …and she just walked in… 然后她走进来
[1:38:11] …and just started making this thing. 开始动手做
[1:38:13] You know, I don’t even know if you could call it a pizza. 我不知道那算不算是披萨
[1:38:16] It was rnore like the entire contents of our refrigerator on a round crust. 她不过把冰箱的剩菜 丢到一片圆面皮上
[1:38:23] Craziest part is we actually ate it. 最恐怖的是我们还吃光了
[1:38:26] Of course you did. 你当然会吃光
[1:38:27] We ate every single bit oi that pizza in like 10 minutes. 我们在十分钟内吃得一干二净
[1:38:31] Yeah. 是啊
[1:38:32] And we were laughing the whole time. 然后笑个没完
[1:38:35] It was great. 很快乐的时光
[1:38:37] I remember thinking that maybe there won’t be any more bad spells. 我当时以为厄运不会再发生
[1:38:42] Maybe she’ll just be happy like this forever. 她也许会永远这么快乐
[1:38:48] It’s okay to miss her. Bee. 你有权利想念她 小布
[1:38:51] I mean. as hard as it is to be sad about it… 想念她虽然痛苦…
[1:38:54] …don’t you think maybe it’s harder not to be? 但若压抑情绪不是更难受
[1:38:57] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[1:39:03] Bridge… 布莉姬…
[1:39:05] I can’t. 我办不到
[1:39:08] It hurts too much. 我太痛苦了
[1:39:11] -I know. -No. you don’t know. -我懂 -不 你不懂
[1:39:14] I just want to feel good and happy and alive. 我只想快乐健康的活着
[1:39:18] Because… 因为…
[1:39:21] …if I feel alive… 如果我有活着的感觉…
[1:39:24] …then it doesn’t seem like she’s dead. 她似乎就还在我身边
[1:39:29] And if I’m not sad… 若我不难过…
[1:39:32] …then it proves that I’m not like her. 就证明我和她不一样
[1:39:35] Bee. you don’t have to prove that to anybody. 小布 你不必向任何人证明
[1:39:39] I mean. you have a strength in you that your mom never had. 你母亲没有你坚强
[1:39:43] As much as she wanted to. she couldn’t find it. 即使她想 也办不到
[1:39:50] Yeah. and you have something else too. 对 你还拥有其他东西
[1:39:53] What? 什么
[1:39:57] You have us. 你有我们
[1:40:01] And we’re not gonna let you go anywhere. okay? 我们不会离开你 好吗
[1:40:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:40:08] Come here. 过来
[1:40:28] Come back. 要再回来看我们
[1:40:30] Bye. 再见
[1:40:42] Miss you too. 我也会想你
[1:40:54] Not now. Maggie. 现在别烦我
[1:41:00] Maggie! 玛姬
[1:41:03] Maggie! Morning. 玛姬 早
[1:41:04] Get back here. now! I mean it! 快回来 我说真的喔
[1:41:07] Maggie. Excuse me. 玛姬 抱歉
[1:41:09] Mags! 玛姬
[1:41:11] Sony. 对不起
[1:41:14] Maggie. 玛姬
[1:41:23] Did you lose these? 你掉了这条裤子
[1:41:27] Yeah, I think I did. 应该是
[1:41:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:41:34] So. what are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
[1:41:36] I was looking 10! you. actually. 我其实是来找你的
[1:41:40] Yeah. we’re on Hobart Place. not Street. 我住在贺伯巷 不是街
[1:41:43] -It’s really confusing. -Yeah. that would do it. That would do it. -很容易搞错 -那就对了
[1:41:48] -So I’m on my way back to Columbia. -That’s not exactly nearby. -我要回哥大去了 -那里离这里很远
[1:41:52] No. it’s not exactly nearby. 是很远没错
[1:41:58] I just wanted to say that what happened between us… 我要说我们之间的事…
[1:42:02] …was my fault. 都是我的错
[1:42:04] Fault? 错误
[1:42:05] Not fault. My responsibility. I should’ve known better. It’s just– 应该说是我的责任 我应该放聪明点…
[1:42:10] Well. I didn’t exactly tell you to slow down. 我也没要求你放慢脚步
[1:42:13] Problem is… 问题是…
[1:42:15] …I wanted it 10! all the wrong reasons. 我明知不应该却一心想拥有
[1:42:19] And all the things that I was trying to run away from… 所有我想抛得远远的东西…
[1:42:23] …just ended up catching up with me that much sooner. 却接连着回来纠缠我
[1:42:30] Anyway. friends? 总之 还是朋友吗
[1:42:33] Okay. ‘friends. 好 朋友
[1:42:40] When you’re 20… 等你满二十岁…
[1:42:42] …and probably a soccer star at some huge college… 也许会变成大学足球红星
[1:42:47] …and there’s a million guys after you… 会有很多男孩子追求你
[1:42:50] …promise me you’ll give me a shot. 答应我你会给我一个机会
[1:42:54] Deal. 没问题
[1:42:55] All light. 好
[1:43:03] -Thank you. -Take care. -谢谢 -保重
[1:43:06] You too. 你也是
[1:43:20] That’s pretty impressive. 真精彩
[1:43:22] -Oh…-My… -噢…-我的天…
[1:43:25] Oh, my God, Lena, look at you. 天啊 莉娜 看看你
[1:43:27] You’re all here. 你们全都来了
[1:43:29] -I missed you so much. -I don’t believe you. -我好想你 -我不相信你
[1:43:32] Bee. I am so sorry. 小布 我很抱歉
[1:43:33] When I found your letter. I tried to come sooner. 我看到你的信 便想马上赶回来
[1:43:36] -Do you forgive me? -Forgive you? Who the hell are you? -你能原谅我吗 -原谅 你算老几
[1:43:39] I wasn’t sure I’d see you here. 我没想到你会出现
[1:43:40] I thought you’d change your mind about your dad’s wedding. 我以为关于你爸的婚礼 你改变心意了
[1:43:43] Nope. 没有
[1:43:44] -We decided we’d change it to! her. -Yeah. how about a little load trip? -我们决定帮她改变 -要不要开车去旅行
[1:43:48] -What are you talking about? -Come on. -你在说些什么 -好啦
[1:43:50] -What? No. No. -Come on. you got to. -什么 不要 -好啦 你得去才行
[1:43:53] It’s your father’s wedding. It’s important for you to be there. 是你爸的婚礼 你的出席很重要
[1:43:56] If it’s that important then my dad would tell me that himself. 真这么重要他应该亲自打给我
[1:43:59] Maybe he’s still recovering 110m the last conversation you had. 或许他还在为你们上次的谈话难过
[1:44:02] -I’m not sure that’s entirely helptul. -I’m just saying parents screw up. -你这么说没啥用 -我是说父母都怪怪的
[1:44:06] It’s what they’re good at. They do. 他们都是这样
[1:44:07] It’s up to us to see things they can’t. 全靠我们自己看清事实
[1:44:09] -He’s gonna throw me out of the wedding. -No, he’s not. -他会把我扔出婚礼 -才不会
[1:44:13] -That’s so oveldlamatic. -ll he does. we’ll be there 10! you. -那样太肥皂剧了 -若他赶你走我们都会去支持你的
[1:44:16] What aren’t you guys understanding? lam not going. 你们听不懂吗 我不要去
[1:44:18] Why aren’t you understanding you are going? 你还不懂吗 你非去不可
[1:44:24] So this is the view from my window. 这是我窗户外的景色
[1:44:27] -It’s beautiful. -And these are my cousin’s donkeys. -好漂亮 -这些是我表哥的驴子
[1:44:29] This is George and George Junior. 这是乔治和他儿子
[1:44:31] My grandparents, caldera. 我爷爷奶奶 还有火山口
[1:44:34] -Forget the caldera. I wanna see the guy. -VVhere’s the boy? -管他的 我要看你男朋友 -他在哪里
[1:44:37] I’m sneaking in the back once the ceremony begins. 典礼开始后我就从后面开溜
[1:44:39] You know, the caldera is actually the top of a volcano. 火山口是火山的最顶端
[1:44:42] -Okay. Lena. seriously. -Once the celemony’s done, we’re leaving. -莉娜 我说真的 -典礼一结束我们就走
[1:44:45] -Look. Cute. -Oh. my God. Lena. -看 好可爱 -天啊 莉娜
[1:44:47] I know. Isn’t he gorgeous? 我知道 他很帅对吧
[1:44:49] -I was referring to you holding a fish. -Oh, you know what? -我是说你拿鱼很可爱 -你知道吗
[1:44:53] No fair attacking the driver. 不可以出手攻击驾驶
[1:44:55] Is it fair to bribe the driver to go back home? 可以贿赂驾驶回头吗
[1:44:57] With what money? Tibby’: the only one working this summer. -你哪来的钱 -夏天只有缇碧在打工
[1:45:00] Hey, I actually stacked my last shelf at Wallrnans, thank you very much. 我在渥曼超市把货都补齐了 多谢你
[1:45:03] Does this mean there’s gonna be a ceremonial burning of the smock? 要举行烧罩衫典礼吗
[1:45:06] No. actually. Duncan took the smock. but I do have my nametag. 没 罩衫邓肯拿走了 但上面有我的名字
[1:45:10] Can we bum it? 可以烧掉吗
[1:45:12] Hey, how did your suckurnentary turn out? 你的烂记录片进展如何
[1:45:17] Well, it actually evolved into something quite different than I expected, so… 其实结果蛮让我惊喜 所以…
[1:45:21] What are you gonna call it? 片名是什么
[1:45:25] Bailey. 《贝莉》
[1:45:33] 奥兰柏 146里 查尔斯顿 417里
[1:45:38] 斐叶维尔 87里 查尔斯顿 306里
[1:45:46] Calmabelle. come on. we’re gonna be late. 卡门快点 我们要迟到了
[1:45:50] What is she doing in there? 她在里面干嘛
[1:45:53] Carmen? 卡门
[1:45:54] I changed my mind, guys. I can’t do this. 我改变心意了 我办不到
[1:45:57] -Yes, you can. -No, Lena, I can’t. -你办得到 -莉娜 我做不到
[1:46:01] -Carmen? -What? -卡门 -怎样
[1:46:03] Carmen. please come out. 卡门 拜托你出来
[1:46:04] I promise you everything’: gonna be okay. 我保证一切都会很顺利
[1:46:06] Bee. how do you know that? 小布 你怎么知道
[1:46:10] Because of what I’m holding. 因为我手上拿着一样东西
[1:46:15] Wear them. They’ll make you brave. 穿上它 它会带给你勇气
[1:46:17] Bee, I can’t wear a pair of jeans to a wedding. 小布 我不能穿牛仔裤去婚礼
[1:46:20] And besides. your week isn’t up. 而且这周还算是你的
[1:46:23] Well. rule number 11: 根据第十一条规定…
[1:46:24] In the event of an emergency… 出现紧急情况时…
[1:46:26] …the pants will automatically go to the sister in need… 牛仔裤自动归于有需要的姐妹
[1:46:29] …regardless of the schedule. 无论先后次序
[1:46:31] -Bee. there is no rule number 11. -Well. I think there should be. -小布 没有第十一条 -我认为应该有
[1:46:35] And I’m invoking it now. 这一条现在就生效
[1:46:37] -That sounds like a really good rule to me. -Yeah. -听起来是很好的规定 -对
[1:46:40] So are you gonna put them on yourself. 你要自己穿
[1:46:42] or are we going to have to do it 10! you? 还是要我们效劳
[1:47:52] Dearly beloved… 亲爱的来宝…
[1:47:54] …we are assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses… 我们来到上帝的面前…
[1:47:58] …to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman… 见证这对男女…
[1:48:02] …in the unity of marriage. 在婚姻中结合
[1:48:04] Sony. could you–Hold that thought to! one minute. I’m sorry. 抱歉 可以暂停一下吗
[1:48:14] There’s an important member of our family… 有一位很重要的家庭份子…
[1:48:18] …who should be up here with us. 应该出现在婚礼上
[1:48:26] My daughter. 我的女儿
[1:48:32] Carmen. 卡门
[1:48:34] Dad. I’m not dressed. I… 爸 我没穿礼服…
[1:48:37] I need you. 我需要你
[1:49:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:49:09] -I gotta get married. -Okay. -我必须去结婚了 -好
[1:49:13] Sony. 对不起
[1:49:26] You can go ahead. 请继续仪式
[1:49:30] Dearly beloved… 亲爱的来宝…
[1:49:32] …we’re assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses… 我们来到上帝的面前…
[1:49:36] …to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman… 见证庆祝这对男女…
[1:49:40] …in the unity of marriage. 在婚姻中结合
[1:49:42] There are no obligations on earth sweeter or tenderer than those– 这份甜美忠诚的誓约…
[1:49:46] It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer. 这条牛仔裤改变了那个夏天
[1:49:51] But looking back now… 但现在回头看看…
[1:49:52] …I feel like our lives changed because they had to… 我们的人生也因此峰回路转
[1:49:56] …and that the real magic of the pants was 这条牛仔裤的魔力
[1:49:58] in bearing witness to all of this… 就是最佳见证者
[1:50:00] …and in somehow holding us together… 它神奇地将我们牵引在一起
[1:50:04] …when it felt like nothing would ever be the same again. 就在我们感叹物换星移的时刻
[1:50:11] Some things never would be. 有些事情永远无法回头
[1:50:14] But we knew new that nu matter haw far we traveled an our awn separate paths… 但我们知道即使走着不同的方向
[1:50:19] Somehow we would always find our way back to each other. 我们依旧会回到彼此身边
[1:50:22] hAnd with that, we could get through anything. 因此有力量化解所有难关
[1:50:25] To us. Who we were, and who we are. 献给过去的我们和现在的我们
[1:50:28] And who we’ll be. 还有未来的我们
[1:50:29] To the pants. 献给牛仔裤
[1:50:31] And the sisterhood. 和这份姐妹情谊
[1:50:32] And this moment, and the rest of our lives. 和此时此刻 以及我们的余生
[1:50:36] Together and apart. 无论相聚或分离
2005年

Post navigation

Previous Post: cowboys and aliens(牛仔与外星人)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Beguiled(牡丹花下)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme