英文名称:The Silence of the Lambs
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:47] | Starling! | 史达琳! |
[02:54] | Crawford wants to see you in his office. | 克劳福要见你 |
[02:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | – Clarice. – Hey. | -克丽丝 -你好 |
[04:39] | Looking for Crawford? | 找克劳福吗? |
[04:41] | He should be back soon. Why don’t you wait in his office? | 他快回来了 在他的办公室等一会吧 |
[05:41] | Starling. | 史达琳 |
[05:43] | – Clarice M. Good morning. – Morning, Mr. Crawford. | -克丽丝 早安 -早安 克劳福先生 |
[05:47] | Sorry to pull you off the course at such short notice. | 抱歉突然把你召离课堂 |
[05:50] | Your instructors say you’re in the top quarter of your class. | 你的导师说你是班里的高材生 |
[05:54] | I hope so. They haven’t posted any grades yet. | 希望是吧 他们还没有公布成绩 |
[05:57] | A job’s come up, and I thought about you. | 有一个任务要办 于是我想起你 |
[06:00] | Not a job, really, more of an interesting errand. | 这不是正式的任务 较像一份有趣的差事 |
[06:03] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:06] | I remember you from my seminar at UVA. | 我记得你出席过 我在维吉尼亚大学的讲座 |
[06:11] | You grilled me on the bureau’s civil rights record in the Hoover years. | 你追问我本局在胡佛年代的 公民权益记录 |
[06:15] | I gave you an A. | 我给了你甲等 |
[06:17] | A minus, sir. | 是甲下 |
[06:21] | Double major, psych and criminology, graduated magna. | 双主修 心理学及犯罪学 以优异成绩毕业 |
[06:24] | Summer internships at the Reitzinger Clinic. | 在瑞辛格疗养院做过夏季实习 |
[06:27] | It says when you graduate you want to work for me in Behavioral Science. | 它说你毕业后 想在行为科学组替我工作 |
[06:32] | Yes, very much, sir. Very much. | 是的 我很想 |
[06:36] | We’re interviewing all serial killers in custody… | 我们正在访问被囚禁的连环杀手 |
[06:38] | for a psycho-behavioral profile. | 作变态行为的分析 |
[06:41] | It could be a real help in unsolved cases. | 对一些悬案会有很大帮助 |
[06:43] | Most of them have been happy to talk to us. | 他们大都乐意跟我们谈 |
[06:46] | Do you spook easily, Starling? | 你会否很易受惊的? |
[06:49] | Not yet, sir. | 不会 |
[06:51] | The one we want most refuses to help. | 我们最想见的那个人拒绝合作 |
[06:53] | I want you to go after him in the asylum. | 我想你去精神病院找他 |
[06:56] | Who’s the subject? | 那个人是谁? |
[06:58] | – The psychiatrist, Hannibal Lecter. – “Hannibal the Cannibal.” | -心理医生汉尼拔·莱达 -食人狂魔汉尼拔 |
[07:03] | I don’t expect him to talk to you… | 我想他不会跟你交谈 |
[07:07] | but I have to be able to say we tried. | 但无论如何我们都得尝试 |
[07:10] | If he won’t cooperate, I want straight reporting. | 若他不合作 我要如实报告 |
[07:13] | How’s he look? How’s his cell? | 他的容貌和监狱里的状况如何? |
[07:15] | Is he sketching, drawing? If he is, what’s he sketching? | 他有没有素描 绘画? 如果有 他都画些什么? |
[07:22] | Here’s a dossier on Lecter… | 这是莱达的档案… |
[07:27] | copy of our questionnaire and an I.D. for you. | 问卷副本和你的身份证 |
[07:30] | Have your memo on my desk by 0800, Wednesday. | 周三早上八点把你的报告交给我 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:37] | Excuse me, sir, but why the urgency? | 对不起 为什么这样急? |
[07:40] | Lecter’s been in prison for years. | 莱达已经坐牢很多年了 |
[07:42] | Is there some connection between him and Buffalo Bill? | 他和水牛比尔是否有关连? |
[07:46] | I wish there were. Now, I want your full attention, Starling. | 但愿有 我要你非常留意 |
[07:51] | – Yes, sir. – Be very careful with Hannibal Lecter. | -知道 -要非常小心应付汉尼拔·莱达 |
[07:55] | Dr. Chilton at the asylum will go over all the physical procedures used. | 精神病院的奇顿医生 会给你讲解接见程序 |
[07:59] | Do not deviate from them for any reason whatsoever. | 无论如何不可偏离程序 |
[08:03] | You’re to tell him nothing personal. | 你不可向他透露私人事情 |
[08:06] | You don’t want Hannibal Lecter inside your head. | 你不想汉尼拔·莱达知道你的思想的 |
[08:09] | Just do your job but never forget what he is. | 执行你的任务 但千万别忘记他的身份 |
[08:13] | And what is that? | 是什么? |
[08:14] | Oh, he’s a monster, a pure psychopath. | 他是个魔头 一个变态狂人 |
[08:19] | It’s so rare to capture one alive. | 可以生擒一个已很难得了 |
[08:21] | From a research point of view, Lecter is our most prized asset. | 从研究角度来说 莱达是我们最有价值的资产 |
[08:29] | We get a lot of detectives here… | 我们有很多探员来这里的 |
[08:31] | but I must say I can’t remember one as attractive. | 但我记不起有这样漂亮的一个 |
[08:37] | Will you be in Baltimore overnight? | 你会在巴尔的摩过夜吗? |
[08:40] | Because this can be quite a fun town if you have the right guide. | 如果你有适当的向导 这可以是个很好玩的城市 |
[08:45] | I’m sure this is a great town, Dr. Chilton… | 我肯定这是个了不起的城市 |
[08:48] | but I must talk to Dr. Lecter and report back this afternoon. | 但我要见莱达医生 下午还要回去报告 |
[08:53] | I see. Well, let’s make this quick, then. | 是的 那么我们快点吧 |
[08:56] | We’ve tried to study him, but he’s too sophisticated for the standard tests. | 我们尝试研究他 但他太高深了 一般的测试都不适用 |
[09:01] | Oh, my, does he hate us. | 他很讨厌我们的 |
[09:03] | He thinks I’m his nemesis. | 他觉得我是他的报应 |
[09:07] | Crawford’s very clever, isn’t he, using you? | 克劳福真是聪明 他利用你 |
[09:10] | – What do you mean, sir? – Pretty young woman to turn him on. | -什么意思? -找个漂亮的女郎来引诱他 |
[09:15] | I don’t believe Lecter’s seen a woman in eight years, and you are his taste. | 我相信这八年来莱达都没见过女人 而你正合他的胃口 |
[09:20] | So to speak. | 恕我直言 |
[09:22] | I graduated from UVA. It’s not a charm school. | 我毕业于维吉尼亚大学 它不是一间仪态学校 |
[09:25] | Good. Then you should be able to remember the rules. | 很好 你该能记着那些规矩了 |
[09:31] | Do not touch or approach the glass. Pass him nothing but soft paper. | 不要触摸或接近那块玻璃 只可传递柔软的纸张给他 |
[09:35] | No pencils or pens, no staples or paper clips in his paper. | 不可有铅笔或原子笔 纸张上不可有钉书钉或夹子 |
[09:39] | Use the sliding food carrier, no exceptions. | 只可用那个活动食物架传送 |
[09:41] | If he passes you anything, do not accept. | 不可接受他给你的东西 |
[09:44] | – Do you understand? – Yes, I understand, sir. | -明白吗? -明白 |
[09:47] | I’m going to show you why we insist on such precautions. | 我让你看看 为何我们要有这些戒备 |
[09:51] | On the afternoon of July 8, 1981… | 在1981年7月8日的下午 |
[09:54] | he complained of chest pains and was taken to the dispensary. | 他说胸口痛 被带往医疗室 |
[09:57] | His mouthpiece was removed for an EKG. | 为方便做心电图 他的口罩被除下 |
[10:00] | When the nurse leaned over him, he did this to her. | 当护士靠近他身边时 他对她做了这个 |
[10:05] | The doctors managed to reset her jaw, more or less. Save one of her eyes. | 医生们算是重整了她的下颚 救回她一只眼睛 |
[10:10] | His pulse never got above 85, even when he ate her tongue. | 即使在他吃她的舌头时 他的脉搏从没超过85 |
[10:16] | – I keep him in here. – Dr. Chilton. | -我把他关在这里 -奇顿医生 |
[10:22] | If Lecter feels that you’re his enemy, then… | 若莱达觉得你是他的敌人 那么… |
[10:25] | Maybe we’ll have more luck if I go by myself. | 若我单独去的话 我们运气可能会好一点 |
[10:28] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[10:32] | You might have suggested this in my office and saved me the time. | 你若在我办公室时提出来 就可省掉我的时间了 |
[10:38] | Yes, sir, but then I would have missed the pleasure of your company, sir. | 是的 但我会错过了和你同行的乐趣 |
[10:45] | When she’s finished, bring her out. | 她完事后带她出去吧 |
[11:15] | Hi, I’m Barney. He told you, don’t get near the glass? | 你好 我是巴尼 他说过了 不要走近那块玻璃 |
[11:21] | Yes, he did. Clarice Starling. | 对 他说过了 我是克丽丝·史达琳 |
[11:23] | Nice to meet you. You can hang your coat there if you like. | 幸会 你可以把大衣挂在那里 |
[11:27] | Okay. Thank you, I will. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:31] | He’s past the others. The last cell. | 他在最尽头的那个牢房 |
[11:34] | You keep to the right. | 靠右走吧 |
[11:38] | – I put out a chair for you. – Yes, that’s very good, thank you. | -我放了一张椅子给你 -很好 谢谢你 |
[11:43] | I’ll be watching. You’ll do fine. | 我会看着 你不会有事的 |
[12:17] | I can smell your cunt. | 我可以闻到你的私处 |
[12:33] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[12:34] | Dr. Lecter, my name is Clarice Starling. May I speak with you? | 莱达医生 我叫克丽丝·史达琳 可否跟你谈一会? |
[12:38] | You’re one of Jack Crawford’s, aren’t you? | 你是克劳福的人 是吗? |
[12:41] | I am, yes. | 是的 |
[12:44] | May I see your credentials? | 可否看看你的证件? |
[12:46] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[12:54] | Closer, please. | 靠近一点 劳烦你 |
[12:58] | Closer. | 近一点 |
[13:15] | That expires in one week. You’re not real FBI, are you? | 一周内后就到期了 你不是真的联邦调查局探员吧 |
[13:20] | I’m still in training at the academy. | 我仍在受训 |
[13:24] | – Jack Crawford sent a trainee to me? – Yes, I’m a student. | -克劳福派个见习生来见我? -是的 我是个学生 |
[13:29] | I’m here to learn from you. | 我是来向你学习的 |
[13:31] | Maybe you can decide if I’m qualified enough to do that. | 也许你可以决定 我是否够资格这样做 |
[13:38] | That is rather slippery of you, Agent Starling. | 你很不老实呢 史达琳探员 |
[13:45] | Sit. Please. | 请坐 |
[13:54] | Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? | 告诉我 迈克斯对你说了什么? |
[13:58] | “Multiple Miggs” in the next cell. | 隔壁的”多面人迈克斯” |
[14:01] | He hissed at you. What did he say? | 他向你发出嘶嘶声 他说了些什么? |
[14:05] | He said, “I can smell your cunt.” | 他说 “我可以闻到你的私处” |
[14:09] | I see. | 是吧 |
[14:11] | I myself cannot. | 我可闻不到 |
[14:22] | You use Evyan skin cream. | 你用爱肤恩润肤膏 |
[14:27] | And sometimes you wear L’Air du Temps. | 有时你会涂点香水 |
[14:32] | But not today. | 但今天没有 |
[14:36] | Did you do all these drawings? | 这些画是你画的吗? |
[14:40] | That is the Duomo, seen from the Belvedere. | 那是从观景楼远望的大教堂 |
[14:45] | Do you know Florence? | 你知道佛罗伦斯吗? |
[14:48] | All that detail just from memory, sir? | 那些细节都是来自记忆的吗? |
[14:50] | Memory, Agent Starling, is what I have instead of a view. | 史达琳探员 我只有记忆 没有景观 |
[14:55] | Perhaps you’d care to lend us your view on this questionnaire, sir. | 你可在这份问卷上 给我们一些见解 |
[15:00] | No, no, no. You were doing fine. | 不…你做得很好 |
[15:05] | You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy. | 你很有礼 而且能容纳礼貌 |
[15:08] | You had established trust with the embarrassing truth about Miggs. | 你对迈克斯的尴尬说话 也表现得很信任 |
[15:13] | And now this ham-handed segue into your questionnaire. | 至于你这份拙劣的问卷 |
[15:19] | It won’t do. | 就不行了 |
[15:20] | I’m only asking you to look at this. Either you will or you won’t. | 我只是要求你看看它 你做不做随便你 |
[15:25] | Yeah. Jack Crawford must be very busy indeed… | 对 若克劳福要从学校找人帮忙 |
[15:28] | if he’s recruiting help from the student body. | 他一定很忙了 |
[15:31] | Busy hunting that new one, Buffalo Bill. | 忙于追捕那个新手水牛比尔吧 |
[15:34] | What a naughty boy he is. | 他真是个坏孩子 |
[15:37] | Do you know why he’s called “Buffalo Bill”? | 你可知道为何他 被称为水牛比尔? |
[15:40] | Please tell me. The newspapers won’t say. | 请告诉我 报纸上没有说 |
[15:45] | It started as a joke in Kansas City Homicide. | 是来自堪萨斯城 凶案组的一个笑话 |
[15:47] | They said, “This one likes to skin his humps.” | 他们说 “这个人喜欢剥他猎物的皮” |
[15:53] | Why do you think… | 史达琳探员 你认为为什么… |
[15:54] | he removes their skins, Agent Starling? | 他要剥她们的皮? |
[15:58] | Thrill me with your acumen. | 用你的敏锐来振奋我一下吧 |
[16:01] | It excites him. | 这样做令他兴奋 |
[16:03] | Most serial killers keep trophies from their victims. | 大部分的连环杀手都会保存受害人身上的东西作为纪念品 |
[16:07] | – I didn’t. – No. | -我可没有 -对 |
[16:10] | No, you ate yours. | 你吃了他们 |
[16:14] | You send that through now. | 把那个传过来吧 |
[16:43] | You think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool? | 你以为凭这份拙劣的东西 便可以分析我? |
[16:48] | No! I thought that your knowledge… | 不是! 我相信你的学识… |
[16:51] | You’re so ambitious, aren’t you? | 你很有野心 是不是? |
[16:54] | You know what you look like, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? | 可知道你拿着那个高级皮包 穿着廉价鞋子像个什么? |
[16:58] | You look like a rube. | 像个土包子 |
[17:00] | A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. | 一个干净 忙碌 带点品味的土包子 |
[17:05] | Nutrition has given you some length of bone… | 虽然你衣食无忧地成长… |
[17:07] | but you’re not more than one generation from white trash… | 你不外乎是个白种低下层的人 |
[17:11] | are you, Agent Starling? | 是不是 史达琳探员? |
[17:13] | The accent you’ve tried so desperately to shed… | 你极力想摆脱口音… |
[17:16] | pure West Virginia. | 地道的西维吉尼亚州腔调 |
[17:18] | Is your father a coal miner? | 你父亲是个矿工吗? |
[17:20] | Does he stink of the lamp? | 那盏灯可有令他满身臭气? |
[17:22] | I know how quickly the boys found you, all those tedious, sticky fumblings… | 我知道那些男孩怎样迅速搭上你 在汽车后座里乱摸 |
[17:27] | in the back seats of cars, while you dreamed of getting out. | 你却想着走出去 |
[17:31] | Getting anywhere. | 走去天涯海角 |
[17:32] | Getting all the way to the FBI. | 直走到联邦调查局 |
[17:39] | You see a lot, doctor. | 你很有观察力 |
[17:42] | But are you strong enough to point that… | 但你能否用你敏锐的观察力… |
[17:45] | high-powered perception at yourself? | 来分析自己? |
[17:49] | What about it? | 怎么样? |
[17:50] | Why don’t you look at yourself and write down what you see? | 不如你探究一下自己 把观察所得写下来 |
[17:54] | Or maybe you’re afraid to. | 或者你害怕这样做吧 |
[18:06] | A census taker once tried to test me. | 曾经有一个人口调查员想测试我 |
[18:09] | I ate his liver with some fava beans… | 我把他的肝配蚕豆吃了 |
[18:12] | and a nice Chianti. | 还有美味的红酒呢 |
[18:23] | You fly back to school now, little Starling. | 小史达琳 你飞回学校去吧 |
[18:27] | Fly, fly, fly. | 飞吧… |
[18:43] | I bit my wrist… | 我咬我的手腕… |
[18:45] | so I could die. | 这样才能死掉 |
[18:49] | Look at the blood! | 看这些血 |
[18:51] | Gotcha. | 吓到你了 |
[18:53] | Miggs! You stupid fuck! | 迈克斯! 你这个混蛋! |
[18:59] | Agent Starling! Come back! Agent Starling! Agent Starling! | 史达琳探员! 回来! 史达琳探员 |
[19:03] | I would not have had that happen. Discourtesy is ugly to me. | 我不会让那种事情再发生 我讨厌不礼貌的 |
[19:07] | – Then do this test! – No, but I will make you happy. | -那么做这个测验吧 -不做 但我会令你开心的 |
[19:09] | – I’ll give you a chance at your love. – What? | -我会给你一个大好机会 -什么? |
[19:12] | Advancement. Listen. Look deep within yourself, Clarice Starling. | 升职 听着 你自我反省一下 克丽丝·史达琳 |
[19:17] | Go seek out Miss Mofet, an old patient of mine. M-O-F-E-T. | 找出我从前的病人莫菲小姐 |
[19:21] | I don’t think Miggs could manage again so soon… | 我相信迈克斯不会这么快发作的… |
[19:24] | even though he is crazy. Go now! | 虽然他是疯的 快去 |
[20:08] | Hi, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[20:14] | – Daddy! – Hey, Clarice. | -爸爸 -克丽丝 |
[20:20] | – Did you get any bad guys, Daddy? – No, angel. They all got away. | -爸爸 你有没有抓到坏人? -没有 他们跑掉了 |
[20:24] | Ah, shoot. | 该死 |
[20:46] | FBI! Hands up! Don’t move! | 联邦调查局 举手 别动! |
[20:48] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. Thumbs up. | 转过身来 把双手放在后面 好的 |
[20:56] | You’re dead, Starling. | 史达琳 你已经死了 |
[20:58] | Johnson, good entry, good command. Starling, where’s your danger area? | 强生 进入和指挥都做得很好 史达琳 你哪里有危险? |
[21:02] | – In the corner. – Did you check it? | -在角落 -你有没有检查过它? |
[21:04] | – No, sir. – That’s why you’re dead. | -没有 长官 -所以你已经死了 |
[21:06] | 3109? 3-1-0-9? | |
[21:09] | Breaking doors or windows to enter or exit. | 打破门或窗闯入或者撤退 |
[21:14] | Rule 404? | 404号规条呢? |
[21:34] | Clarice, phone. It’s the guru. | 克丽丝 你的电话 是教官 |
[21:37] | Crawford? Thanks, Ardelia. | 克劳福? 谢谢 雅戴 |
[21:39] | – Starling? – Sir. | -史达琳? -长官 |
[21:42] | Miggs is dead. | 迈克斯死了 |
[21:44] | Dead? | 死了? |
[21:46] | How? | 怎会的? |
[21:48] | The orderly heard Lecter whispering to him all afternoon. | 守卫听到汉尼拔·莱达下午时对他低声说话 |
[21:51] | They found him at bed check. He’d swallowed his tongue. | 他们在夜间巡查时 发现他吞掉自己的舌头 |
[21:57] | Starling? | 史达琳? |
[21:59] | Yeah. I’m still here, sir. I just… | 我还在听 我只是… |
[22:02] | I don’t know how to feel about this. | 我不知道对这件事该有何感想 |
[22:04] | You don’t have to feel any way. Lecter did it to amuse himself. | 你不用感想什么 莱达这样做只是为了自娱 |
[22:09] | Look, I know it got ugly today… | 我明白今天很难受 |
[22:12] | but you mentioned a name, “Mofet.” Any follow-up on her? | 但你提到莫菲 有后续行动吗? |
[22:18] | He destroyed most of his patients’ histories prior to capture… | 他在被捕前 把大部分病人的病历销毁了 |
[22:21] | so there’s no record of anyone named Mofet. | 所以没有莫菲的记录 |
[22:25] | But I thought the “yourself’ reference was too hokey for Lecter… | 我觉得”你自己”这个参考资料 对莱达来说太造作了 |
[22:29] | so I figured he’s from Baltimore, and I looked in the phone book. | 我想起他是来自巴尔的摩 便翻查电话簿 |
[22:33] | And there’s a “Your Self’ storage facility… | 那里有一间叫”你自己”的自助式仓库 |
[22:37] | right outside of downtown Baltimore, sir. | 在巴尔的摩市外围 |
[22:41] | Unit 31 was leased… | 31号仓已经租了十年… |
[22:44] | for 10 years, prepaid in full. | 租金是全数预缴的 |
[22:47] | The contract was in the name… | 合约是以一个… |
[22:50] | of a Miss Hester Mofet. | 是赫斯达·莫菲小姐的人定的 |
[22:53] | So nobody’s been in here since 1980? | 自从1980年就没有人来过了? |
[22:56] | Not to my knowledge. | 以我所知是没有 |
[22:59] | Privacy is a great concern to my customers. | 我的顾客都很重视私隐权的 |
[23:03] | Yes, I won’t disturb anything, I promise. | 对 我答应不会扰乱任何东西 |
[23:05] | I’ll be out of here before you know it. | 我很快便会离开 |
[23:08] | – May I help you? – Yes, actually. | -要帮忙吗? -好的 |
[23:11] | Here. | 这里 |
[23:16] | – It’s stuck. – We could return tomorrow with my son. | -它被卡着 -明天可以叫我的儿子来 |
[23:21] | What about him? | 他怎么样? |
[23:24] | I would ask my driver to help you, but he detests physical labor. | 我本可叫我的司机帮你 但他讨厌体力劳动 |
[23:30] | Right. | 是吧 |
[23:31] | You stay here. I’ll be back in one minute. | 你别走开 我很快回来 |
[24:07] | It’s stuck. Will you hand me that flashlight? | 它被卡着 请你把那支电筒给我 |
[24:24] | If this door should fall down… | 如果这道门跌下来… |
[24:27] | or anything else… | 或者有什么意外… |
[24:30] | this is the number for our Baltimore office. | 这是我们巴尔的摩办公室的电话号码 |
[24:32] | They know that you’re with me. | 他们知道你跟我在一起的 |
[24:34] | – Call them if anything should happen. – Yes, Miss Starling. | -如果有意外就找他们吧 -好的 史达琳小姐 |
[27:09] | Clarice. Here, they’re waiting for you. | 克丽丝 他们在等你 |
[27:12] | Watch your step. | 小心 |
[27:15] | Hester Mofet. It’s an anagram, isn’t it, doctor? | “赫斯达·莫菲”是拼字猜谜吧? |
[27:19] | Hester Mofet: “The rest of me”? | 意思是”我其余的东西” |
[27:22] | “Miss The Rest Of Me,” meaning that you rented that garage? | 那表示车库是你租的? |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Your bleeding has stopped. | 你止血了 |
[28:08] | How did…? | 怎么…? |
[28:11] | It’s nothing. | 没有大碍的 |
[28:13] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是皮外伤 |
[28:16] | Dr. Lecter, whose head is in that bottle? | 莱达医生 那瓶里的头颅是谁的? |
[28:19] | Why don’t you ask me about Buffalo Bill? | 为什么你不问我 关于水牛比尔的事? |
[28:22] | Do you know something about him? | 你知道他的事? |
[28:24] | I might if I saw the case file. You could get that for me. | 如果我看过档案可能知道的 你可以替我拿 |
[28:28] | Let’s talk about Miss Mofet. You wanted me to find him. | 谈谈莫菲小姐吧 你要我去找他 |
[28:32] | His real name is Benjamin Raspail. A former patient of mine… | 他的真名是班哲文·赖普 是我的前病患 |
[28:38] | whose romantic attachments ran to, shall we say, the exotic. | 他的恋爱对象 有点怪异 |
[28:43] | I did not kill him, merely tucked him away, very much as I found him… | 我没有杀他 只是把他藏起来 就像我发现他时的样子 |
[28:47] | after he’d missed three appointments. | 在他错过了三次约会之后 |
[28:51] | If you didn’t kill him, who did? | 若你没有杀他 那么是谁杀? |
[28:53] | Who can say? Best thing for him, really. | 谁知道? 对他来说是件好事 |
[28:57] | His therapy was going nowhere. | 他的治疗没有功效 |
[29:00] | His dress, makeup… | 他的裙子 化妆… |
[29:03] | Raspail was a transvestite? | 赖普是个异性装扮癖好者? |
[29:05] | In life? Oh, no. Garden variety manic-depressive. | 生活上? 不是 只是普通的躁狂抑郁 |
[29:10] | Tedious, very tedious. | 乏味 非常乏味 |
[29:12] | I now think of him as an experiment. | 现在我把他看成是一个实验 |
[29:15] | A fledgling killer’s first effort at transformation. | 一个没经验的杀手尝试转变 |
[29:19] | How did you feel when you saw him, Clarice? | 你看到他时有何感觉? |
[29:22] | Scared at first, then… | 初时很害怕 后来… |
[29:25] | exhilarated. | 便很振奋 |
[29:27] | Jack Crawford is helping your career, isn’t he? | 克劳福在提拔你 是吗? |
[29:29] | Apparently, he likes you and you like him too. | 看来你们互相倾慕呢 |
[29:33] | I never thought about it. | 我从没有想过 |
[29:35] | Do you think Jack Crawford wants you, sexually? | 你认为克劳福对你有遐想吗? |
[29:38] | He is much older, but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges? | 他年纪大很多 你对他可有想入非非? |
[29:43] | Fucking you? | 跟你做爱? |
[29:47] | That doesn’t interest me. It’s the sort of thing that Miggs would say. | 我没有兴趣 这是迈克斯会说的那种话 |
[29:55] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:04] | Thank you, Barney. | 谢谢你 巴尼 |
[30:09] | What happened to your drawings? | 你的画呢? |
[30:12] | Punishment, you see, for Miggs. Just like that gospel program. | 惩罚 为了迈克斯那件事 像那个传道节目… |
[30:18] | When you leave, they’ll turn the volume way up. | 你离开后他们就会调高声音 |
[30:21] | Dr. Chilton does enjoy his petty torments. | 奇顿医生喜欢这些折磨伎俩 |
[30:25] | What did you mean by “transformation,” doctor? | 你说转变是什么意思? |
[30:36] | I’ve been in this room for eight years now, Clarice. | 克丽丝 我在这里八年了 |
[30:40] | I know they will never ever let me out while I’m alive. | 我知道在我有生之年 他们都不会释放我 |
[30:44] | What I want is a view. | 我想要的是一个景观 |
[30:46] | I want a window where I can see a tree or even water. | 我想要一个看到树和水的窗户 |
[30:50] | I want to be in a federal institution far away from Dr. Chilton. | 我想去一间远离奇顿医生的联邦监狱 |
[30:54] | What did you mean by “fledgling killer”? | 你说 “没经验的杀手” 是什么意思? |
[30:57] | Are you saying he’s killed again? | 你是否说他已经再次杀人? |
[30:59] | I’m offering you a psychological profile on Buffalo Bill… | 我根据案件的证据 给你对水牛比尔… |
[31:02] | based on the case evidence. | 作心理分析 |
[31:10] | I’ll help you catch him, Clarice. | 我会帮你抓到他 |
[31:19] | You know who he is, don’t you? | 你知道他是谁 是不是? |
[31:22] | Tell me who decapitated your patient, doctor. | 告诉我谁把你的病人斩首了 |
[31:25] | All good things to those who wait. | 愿意等待的人都有好报的 |
[31:28] | I’ve waited, Clarice. But how long can you and old Jackie-boy wait? | 我已经等了 但杰克能等多久? |
[31:33] | Our little Billy must already be searching for that next special lady. | 我们的小比尔一定正在找寻着 下一位特别的女士了 |
[32:41] | Hey, little cheeper. | 小猫咪 |
[32:51] | I’ll be right there. | 我快来了 |
[33:13] | Jeez! | 天啊! |
[33:20] | Can I help you with that? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[33:23] | Would you? | 可以吗? |
[33:24] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:27] | That’s all right. You look kind of handicapped. | 不用客气 你好像是伤残人士 |
[33:29] | Yeah. I got it this far, I just can’t get it up in the truck by myself. | 是的 我搬到这里但搬不上货车 |
[33:33] | Here, grab this. Up! | 来吧 抓着 上! |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:37] | Just set it down. That’s good. | 把它放下吧 很好 |
[33:39] | Get in the truck. I want to push it all the way up. | 你上车 我想把它推进去 |
[33:43] | I really appreciate this. Thank you. | 真的很谢谢你 |
[33:48] | Just go all the way back. | 放到后面去 |
[33:51] | Okay. Is this good? | 行了吗? |
[33:53] | Yeah, that’s good. | 行了 很好 |
[33:56] | – That’s great. – Okay. | -真好 -好的 |
[33:58] | Say, are you about a size 14? | 你大概穿十四号吧? |
[34:01] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[34:24] | Good. | 好 |
[34:43] | Oh, good. Good. | 好极了… |
[35:03] | Holds! | 抓着 |
[35:07] | Ones! | 一! |
[35:16] | Starling! | 史达琳! |
[35:20] | Outside. Let’s go. | 出去 我们走吧 |
[35:23] | Cindy, in the ring for Starling. Let’s go! | 仙蒂 进场代替史达琳 来吧 |
[35:36] | Pack your field gear. | 收拾你的装备 |
[35:38] | – You’re going with Crawford. – Where? | -我们会跟克劳福一起去 -去哪里? |
[35:40] | Found a girl’s body in West Virginia. | 在西维吉尼亚 发现了一名女子尸体 |
[35:42] | Been in the water a week. Looks like Buffalo Bill. | 她在水里一周了 看来是水牛比尔做的 |
[35:57] | Keeps them alive for three days. We don’t know why. | 让她们活上三天 我们不明白原因 |
[36:00] | No evidence of rape or physical abuse prior to death. | 死前没有强奸或虐待的迹象 |
[36:03] | All the mutilation you see there is postmortem. | 这些伤口都是死后造成的 |
[36:06] | Okay, three days… | 三天… |
[36:09] | then he shoots them, skins them and dumps them | 然后他开枪射死她们 剥皮和弃尸 |
[36:12] | Each body in a different river. | 每个尸体弃置在不同的河上 |
[36:14] | The water leaves us no trace evidence of any kind. | 河水冲走了证据 |
[36:17] | That’s Fredrica Bimmel, the first one. | 那是第一个 费迪嘉·拜姆 |
[36:20] | Her body was the only one he weighted down. | 她的尸体是唯一被他沉下去的 |
[36:23] | So actually, she was the third girl found. | 实际上 她是第三个被发现的 |
[36:26] | After her, he got lazy. | 继她之后 他变得懒惰了 |
[36:30] | Okay, let’s see. | 好的 我们看看 |
[36:33] | Circles where the girls were abducted. Arrows where their bodies were found. | 圆圈是那些女子被掳走的位置 箭嘴是尸体被发现的地点 |
[36:37] | This new one today washed up here. Elk River, West Virginia. | 今天这个被冲到这里来 在西维吉尼亚州埃尔克河被发现 |
[37:02] | Look at him, Starling. Tell me what you see. | 史达琳 仔细看看 告诉我你有什么发现 |
[37:06] | Well, he’s a white male. | 他是个白种男人 |
[37:08] | Serial killers tend to hunt within their own ethnic groups. | 连环杀手倾向于在自己的族群中猎杀 |
[37:11] | He’s not a drifter. He’s got his own house, not an apartment. | 他不是个流浪者 他有自己的独立房子 |
[37:16] | – Why? – What he does with them takes privacy. | -为什么? -他下毒手时 需要私人地方 |
[37:20] | He’s in his 30s or 40s. He’s got real physical strength. | 他年约三四十岁 孔武有力 |
[37:25] | Combined with an older man’s self-control. He’s cautious, precise. | 还有中年人的自制能力 谨慎而准绳 |
[37:31] | And he’s never impulsive. He’ll never stop. | 他从来不冲动 也不会罢休 |
[37:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:36] | He’s got a real taste for it now, and he’s getting better at his work. | 他已经迷上了这回事 而且越来越熟练 |
[37:42] | Not bad, Starling. Questions? | 不错呢 有问题吗? |
[37:45] | Yes, sir. | 有的 |
[37:47] | You haven’t mentioned anything about the information in my report… | 你没有提及我报告里的任何资料 |
[37:51] | or Dr. Lecter’s offer, sir. | 或者莱达医生的提议 |
[37:52] | I’m considering it. | 我正在考虑中 |
[37:54] | That’s why you sent me in there, isn’t it? | 所以你派我去病院 |
[37:57] | To get his help on Buffalo Bill, sir? | 找他协助缉捕水牛比尔? |
[38:03] | Well, if that was the case, then I just… | 如果那是事实… |
[38:05] | I just wish I was in on it, that’s all. | 我希望可以早点知道罢了 |
[38:08] | If I’d sent you in there with a real agenda, Lecter would have known it. | 若以真正目的派你去 莱达会识破的 |
[38:13] | He would have toyed with you, then turned to stone. | 他会把你玩弄 什么也不会说 |
[38:50] | Excuse me, Sheriff Perkins? | 打扰了 柏金斯警长? |
[38:52] | These are the FBI people. | 这些是联邦调查局人员 |
[38:53] | Sheriff Perkins, Jack Crawford, FBI. Special Agent Terry, Agent Starling. | 柏金斯警长 我是杰克·克劳福 这是泰瑞和史达琳 |
[38:59] | We appreciate being invited to your jurisdiction. | 感谢邀请我们来到你们的管辖区 |
[39:02] | Somebody from the state attorney’s office called you. | 是州政府检察部找你们的 |
[39:05] | We’ll extend you every courtesy, but right now… | 我们会通力合作 但现在… |
[39:07] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[39:09] | this type of sex crime has aspects I’d just as soon discuss in private. | 我认为该在私底下谈论这类性罪行的细节 |
[39:14] | Know what I mean? | 你明白吧? |
[41:07] | Oscar, fetch Dr. Akin from the chapel. | 奥加 去教堂叫区医生来 |
[41:09] | We’re back here. | 我们在后面这里 |
[41:11] | Tell Lamar to come on when he’s finished playing his music. | 叫拉玛弹奏完毕后过来 |
[41:14] | Yeah, we’ll be sending in a minute. | 是的 我们稍后会传过来 |
[41:18] | It’s working. | 行了 |
[41:20] | I need a six-way link up. Chicago, Detroit… | 我要组成六线联系 芝加哥 底特律… |
[41:23] | What? What? | 什么? |
[41:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[41:31] | Excuse me, officers and gentlemen. Listen here, now. | 对不起 各位警官先生 听着 |
[41:35] | There’s things we need to do for her. | 我们要替她做一些事情 |
[41:37] | Y’all brought her this far, and her folks would thank you if they could… | 你们把她带来了这里 她的家人会感谢… |
[41:41] | for your kindness and your sensitivity. | 你们的善意和体谅 |
[41:44] | Please, go on now, and let us take care of her. | 请离开吧 让我们照顾她好了 |
[41:48] | Go on, now. | 走吧 |
[41:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[42:10] | Yeah, that’s right. Elk River. Stand by for transmission. | 是的 埃尔克河 准备传送 |
[42:19] | Ray. | 瑞 |
[42:32] | Doctor, Lamar. Let’s take a look at her. | 大家来看看她吧 |
[42:52] | Jesus… | 天啊 |
[43:01] | Okay, Starling. | 史达琳 行了 |
[43:24] | Star-shaped contact entrance wound over the sternum. | 胸骨上有星形的伤口 |
[43:31] | A muzzle stamp at the top. | 上面有个枪口印记 |
[43:33] | – Wrongful death. – Wrongful death. | -死于非命 -死于非命 |
[43:36] | She’ll have to go to the state pathologist’s at Claxton. | 她要被送去克拉斯顿的病理学家那里 |
[43:40] | Well, I better get back to that service. | 我还是回去那个丧礼了 |
[43:42] | Lamar will help you. | 利玛会帮你们的 |
[43:44] | Lord Almighty. | 老天爷 |
[43:50] | What else do you see, Starling? | 你还观察到什么? |
[43:54] | Well, she’s not local. | 她不是当地人 |
[43:57] | Her ears are pierced three times and there’s… | 她穿了三个耳洞 还有… |
[44:02] | glitter nail polish. It looks like town to me. | 闪亮的指甲油 看来是城市人 |
[44:10] | Two of her fingernails are broken off… | 她有两只指甲断了 |
[44:14] | and there’s dirt or grit under them. | 指甲下有泥土和沙粒 |
[44:16] | It looks like she’s tried to claw her way through something. | 她好像想爬过一些什么似的 |
[44:20] | Ray, get pictures of her teeth. We’ll fax them to Missing Persons. | 瑞 替她的牙齿拍照 稍后传真到失踪人口组 |
[44:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[44:34] | Let’s do another. | 再拍一张 |
[44:44] | She’s got something in her throat. | 她喉咙里有东西 |
[44:47] | When a body comes out of the water… | 当尸体被捞出水面时 |
[44:50] | lots of times there’s leaves and things in the mouth. | 口里总会有些树叶之类的东西 |
[45:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[45:25] | Some kind of seedpod? | 豆荚吗? |
[45:27] | No, sir. That’s a bug cocoon. | 不 是一只虫茧 |
[45:30] | There’s no way that could get way down in there. | 没可能自己走进去的 |
[45:33] | Not unless somebody shoved it in there. | 除非有人把它塞进去 |
[45:38] | She’ll be easier to print when we turn her. | 我们把她翻过来会较易采指纹 |
[45:41] | Lamar, give me a hand? | 帮帮我 |
[45:42] | Yes, sir, I will. | 好的 |
[45:48] | Oh, Jack. What do you make of these? | 你看这些是什么? |
[45:52] | Different configuration than the other victims. Get close-ups. | 跟其他死者的形状不同 拍几张大特写 |
[45:55] | Victim’s skin removed… | 死者的皮肤… |
[45:57] | in two diamond-shaped sections above the buttocks. | 在臀部以上 有两块菱形的皮肤被剥去 |
[46:01] | Exit wound level with the second or third thoracic vertebrae… | 伤口跟第二或第三节脊骨平衡 |
[46:04] | approximately six inches from the right shoulder blade. | 距离右肩胛骨大约六英寸 |
[46:07] | Starling… | 史达琳 |
[46:10] | when I told that sheriff we shouldn’t talk in front of a woman… | 我对那个警长说 我们不该在女人面前谈 |
[46:13] | that burned you, didn’t it? | 那令你很气恼吧? |
[46:15] | It was just smoke, Starling. I had to get rid of him | 那只是个烟幕 我要打发他走 |
[46:19] | It matters, Mr. Crawford. | 是很要紧 |
[46:21] | Cops look at you to see how to act. | 探员们想看你怎样应付 |
[46:23] | It matters. | 很要紧的 |
[46:25] | Point taken. | 我明白了 |
[46:32] | Ligature marks found around wrists… | 手腕周围有被捆绑的痕迹 |
[46:34] | not around the ankles. | 足踝就没有 |
[46:36] | This would indicate that the skinning was postmortem. | 显示死后才剥皮的 |
[47:03] | Time, Pilch. My move. | 时间到了 轮到我 |
[47:04] | – No fair! You lured him with produce. – Tough noogies. It’s still my turn. | -不公平 你用食物引诱它 -真无赖 仍然是轮到我 |
[47:10] | Nice and slow, baby. | 宝贝 慢慢来 |
[47:12] | If the beetle moves one of your men, does that still count? | 若那只甲虫推动你的棋子 也算数吗? |
[47:17] | Of course it counts. How do you play? | 当然算数 你怎么玩的? |
[47:20] | Agent Starling? | 史达琳探员? |
[47:23] | Where the heck did this come from? | 这东西从哪里来的? |
[47:25] | It’s practically mush. | 它粘糊糊的 |
[47:27] | It was found in a murder victim. The body was in the Elk River. | 在一个被杀死者身上找到的 尸体在埃尔克河里 |
[47:32] | It’s Buffalo Bill, isn’t it? | 是水牛比尔干的吗? |
[47:33] | I can’t tell you any more. | 我不能透露 |
[47:35] | We heard it on the radio. | 我们在电台听到 |
[47:36] | You mean this is a clue from a real murder case? Cool! | 这是一宗真实谋杀案的线索? 酷 |
[47:40] | Just ignore him. He’s not a Ph.D. | 别管他 他是无名小卒 |
[47:43] | Sphingid Ceratomia, maybe… | 小角天蛾 可能是… |
[47:46] | Boy, he’s a big sucker. | 它是只大吸血鬼 |
[47:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[47:51] | let’s check morphology. | 查看一下形态学 |
[48:02] | What do you do when you’re not detecting, Agent Starling? | 史达琳探员 你不查案时会做什么? |
[48:06] | Try to be a student, Dr. Pilcher. | 做个学生 |
[48:09] | You ever go out for cheeseburgers and beer? | 你去过吃起司汉堡和喝啤酒吗? |
[48:12] | The amusing house wine? | 那有趣的招牌酒? |
[48:14] | Are you hitting on me, doctor? | 博士 你是否对我有意? |
[48:17] | – Yes. – Gotcha! | -是的 -找到了! |
[48:19] | What do you got? | 你找到什么? |
[48:20] | Agent Starling, meet Mr. Acherontia Styx. | 史达琳探员 这个是阴间冥河 |
[48:25] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[48:27] | Better known to his friends as the Death’s-head moth. | 认识它的人多叫它做骷髅飞蛾 |
[48:30] | Where does it come from? | 它从哪里来的? |
[48:31] | That’s what’s strange. They only live in Asia. | 这正是古怪之处 它们只活在亚洲 |
[48:35] | They’re specially raised from imported eggs. | 它们是从进口的卵子繁殖的 |
[48:37] | Somebody grew this guy. Fed him honey and nightshade. | 有人饲养这只东西 喂它吃蜜糖和茄类植物 |
[48:41] | Kept him warm. | 给它保暖 |
[48:44] | Somebody loved him. | 有人很爱护它 |
[49:19] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里? |
[49:22] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去! |
[49:31] | Hey! | 喂! |
[49:33] | Please help me! | 救我! |
[49:38] | Help me, please! | 求你救我 |
[49:41] | Why won’t you answer me?! Please! | 干嘛你不答我? 求求你! |
[49:46] | – Good morning. I’m Donna Ferucchi. – I’m Gene Cassel with sports. | -各位早 我是唐娜·佛鲁兹 -我是报导体育的金·凯素 |
[49:50] | And I’m Tim Langhorn. Our top story this morning: | 我是提姆·兰汉 今早的头条新闻如下 |
[49:53] | Catherine Martin, the 25-year-old daughter of Senator Ruth Martin… | 马丁参议员的25岁女儿凯瑟琳·马丁… |
[49:58] | listed as a missing person… | 一度被列为失踪人士 |
[49:59] | is believed to have been kidnapped by the killer known as “Buffalo Bill.” | 相信她已经被称为”水牛比尔”的杀手绑架 |
[50:04] | Memphis police say the missing girl’s blouse has been identified… | 孟斐斯市警方说 已确认出该名失踪女孩的衬衫 |
[50:07] | sliced up the back, in what has become a kind of grim calling card. | 它后面被割破 案情耐人寻味 |
[50:12] | Young Catherine is the only daughter of U.S. Senator Ruth Martin… | 凯瑟琳是田纳西州的共和党… |
[50:16] | the Republican senator from Tennessee. | 马丁参议员的独生女 |
[50:19] | And while her kidnapping is not considered politically motivated… | 虽然这宗绑架案没有政治动机 |
[50:22] | it has stirred the government to its highest levels. | 但政府高层仍然相当重视 |
[50:26] | Reached for comment on the ski slopes of Vermont… | 正在佛蒙特州滑雪的总统 |
[50:29] | the president himself said to be, and I quote, “intensely concerned.” | 接受访问时表示 “极度关注”事件 |
[50:32] | Just moments ago, Senator Martin taped this dramatic personal plea: | 马丁参议员于较早前 录影了以下的呼吁 |
[50:37] | I’m speaking, now, to the person holding my daughter. | 我向挟持小女的人说话 |
[50:42] | Catherine is very gentle and kind. | 凯瑟琳是非常温文和善良的 |
[50:46] | Talk to her and you’ll see. | 你跟她谈谈就知道 |
[50:50] | You have the power. You are in charge. | 你有力量 你有控制权 |
[50:56] | I know you can feel love and compassion. | 我知道你感受到爱和善心的 |
[51:01] | You have a wonderful chance to show the whole world… | 你有一个向全世界展示的大好机会… |
[51:05] | that you can be merciful, as well as strong. | 就是你是善良而坚强的 |
[51:08] | That you’re big enough to treat Catherine better… | 你有能力善待凯瑟琳… |
[51:11] | than the world has treated you. | 比这个世界待你更好 |
[51:14] | You have that power. | 你有此能力 |
[51:16] | Please. My daughter is Catherine. | 求你 我的女儿是凯瑟琳 |
[51:20] | Boy, that’s smart. | 真是聪明 |
[51:23] | Jesus, that’s really smart. | 真的很聪明 |
[51:24] | She keeps repeating the name. | 她不断重复那个名字 |
[51:26] | If he sees Catherine as a person, not an object, it’s harder to tear her up. | 若他视凯瑟琳为一个人而非物件 就难以下毒手 |
[51:31] | Please, release my little girl. | 求你放了我的女儿 |
[51:35] | What you’re doing, Ms. Starling, is coming into my hospital… | 史达琳小姐 你来我的医院干什么? |
[51:39] | and refusing to share information with me for the third time. | 并第三次拒绝跟我分享资料 |
[51:43] | Sir, I told you this is just a routine follow-up on the Raspail… | 这不过是赖普案的例行后续 |
[51:48] | He is my patient. I have rights. | 他是我的病人 我有知情权 |
[51:50] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[51:51] | Look, I am not just some turnkey, Miss Starling. | 史达琳小姐 我不是个笨蛋 |
[51:57] | This is the number for the U.S. Attorney. | 这是检察官的电话号码 |
[51:59] | Please, either discuss it with him or let me do my job, you understand? | 请你跟他谈 或者让我执行任务 明白吗? |
[52:09] | If your profile helps us catch Buffalo Bill… | 如果你的分析能帮助我们抓到水牛比尔… |
[52:12] | in time to save Catherine Martin… | 及时救出凯瑟琳·马丁… |
[52:15] | the senator promises you a transfer to the VA Hospital… | 参议员答应把你转送到… |
[52:19] | at Oneida Park, New York, with a view of the woods nearby. | 它位于纽约奥尼达公园 可看到附近的园林景色的医院 |
[52:22] | Maximum security still applies, of course. | 当然仍是高度设防的 |
[52:26] | You’d have reasonable access to books. | 你可以阅读书籍 |
[52:29] | Best of all, though… | 最好的是… |
[52:31] | one week of the year, you get to leave the hospital… | 你每年可以离开医院一周 |
[52:35] | and go here: | 去这里 |
[52:40] | Plum Island. | 普拉姆岛 |
[52:43] | Every day of that week, you may walk on the beach | 在那一星期里 你都可以在沙滩漫步 |
[52:47] | You may swim in the ocean for up to one hour… | 也可以在海中畅泳一小时 |
[52:50] | under SWAT team surveillance, of course. | 当然是受特种部队的监视 |
[52:54] | And there you have it. | 给你的 |
[52:58] | A copy of the Buffalo Bill case file. | 水牛比尔的档案副本 |
[53:03] | A copy of the senator’s offer. | 参议员的建议书副本 |
[53:06] | This offer is non-negotiable and final. | 这个建议是无商讨余地的 |
[53:10] | Catherine Martin dies, you get nothing. | 凯瑟琳·马丁死了你就一无所得 |
[53:23] | Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. | 普拉姆岛动物病症研究中心 |
[53:29] | Sounds charming. | 听来很吸引 |
[53:31] | That’s only part of the island. There’s a very nice beach. | 那个岛有一流的海滩 |
[53:35] | Terns nest there. There’s beautiful… | 岛上有燕鸥巢 有漂亮的… |
[53:37] | Terns? | 燕鸥? |
[53:41] | If I help you, Clarice, it will be “turns” with us too. | 如果我帮你 也会是我们的转机 |
[53:44] | Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. | 我们互相交换资料吧 |
[53:47] | Not about this case, though. About yourself. | 但不是关于这宗案件 是关于你自己 |
[53:50] | Quid pro quo. Yes or no? | 交换 好不好? |
[53:55] | Yes or no, Clarice? Poor little Catherine is waiting. | 好吗? 克丽丝 可怜的凯瑟琳在等着 |
[54:00] | Go, doctor. | 好吧 |
[54:03] | What is your worst memory of childhood? | 你最糟的童年记忆是什么? |
[54:07] | The death of my father. | 家父去世 |
[54:10] | Tell me about it. And don’t lie, or I’ll know. | 告诉我 别说谎 我会知道的 |
[54:14] | He was a town marshal… | 他是镇上的警长 |
[54:17] | and one night he surprised two burglars coming out of a drugstore. | 有一晚他遇上两个 从药房走出来的窃匪 |
[54:25] | They shot him. | 他们向他开枪 |
[54:27] | Was he killed outright? | 他当场死亡? |
[54:29] | No, he was very strong. He lasted more than a month. | 不是 他很坚强 熬了个几个月 |
[54:34] | My mother died when I was very young, so… | 我母亲在我年幼时去世 |
[54:39] | my father had become the whole world to me… | 自始父亲就成为我的一切 |
[54:42] | and when he left me, I had nothing. I was 10 years old. | 他离开后 我一无所有 我那时十岁 |
[54:46] | You’re very frank, Clarice. | 你很坦白 |
[54:49] | I think it would be quite something to know you in private life. | 我相信私底下结识你 会很有意思的 |
[54:56] | Quid pro quo, doctor. | 交换资料 |
[54:59] | So tell me about Miss West Virginia. Was she a large girl? | 谈谈西维州小姐吧 她是否身材肥大? |
[55:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:07] | Big through the hips, roomy? | 大屁股 肉团团? |
[55:10] | They all were. | 死者们全都是 |
[55:12] | What else? | 还有什么线索? |
[55:13] | She had an object deliberately inserted into her throat. | 她的喉咙被异物塞住 |
[55:17] | Now, that hasn’t been made public yet. We don’t know what it means. | 还没有正式公布的 我们不知道它有何意思 |
[55:22] | Was it a butterfly? | 一只蝴蝶? |
[55:25] | Yes. A moth. | 是的 一只飞蛾 |
[55:28] | Just like the one we found in Benjamin Raspail’s head an hour ago. | 一小时前 我们在班哲文·赖普的头颅内也找到 |
[55:34] | Why does he place them there, doctor? | 为何他把它们放进去? |
[55:37] | The significance of the moth is change. | 飞蛾的特点是转变 |
[55:41] | Caterpillar into chrysalis, or pupa… | 幼虫变成蝶蛹或者蛹 |
[55:44] | and from thence into beauty. | 再变成美丽的蝴蝶 |
[55:48] | Our Billy wants to change too. | 比尔也想转变 |
[55:51] | There’s no correlation between transsexualism and violence. | 变性癖和暴力之间是没有关连的 |
[55:55] | – Transsexuals are very passive. – Clever girl. | -变性癖者是很被动的 -很聪明 |
[55:58] | You’re so close to the way you’re gonna catch him. Do you realize that? | 你有捉拿到他的本领 知道吗? |
[56:02] | No. Tell me why. | 不知道 为什么? |
[56:04] | After your father’s murder you were orphaned. What happened next? | 你父亲被杀后你成了孤儿 后来怎么样? |
[56:12] | I don’t imagine the answer is on those second-rate shoes, Clarice. | 答案并非在那双廉价鞋子上 |
[56:16] | I went to live with my mother’s cousin and her husband in Montana. | 我去了蒙大拿州 跟我母亲的表妹夫妇同住 |
[56:20] | They had a ranch. | 他们有一个牧场 |
[56:22] | Was it a cattle ranch? | 牧牛场? |
[56:24] | Sheep and horses. | 牧羊和马 |
[56:26] | How long did you live there? | 你在那里住了多久? |
[56:29] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[56:30] | Why so briefly? | 为何时间这么短? |
[56:32] | I ran away. | 我跑掉了 |
[56:34] | Why, Clarice? Did the rancher make you perform fellatio? | 为什么? 牧场主人逼你口交? |
[56:38] | Did he sodomize you? | 他有没有鸡奸你? |
[56:40] | No. He was a very decent man. | 没有 他是个很正派的人 |
[56:45] | Quid pro quo, doctor. | 交换资料 |
[56:49] | Billy is not a real transsexual. | 比尔不是个真正的变性癖者 |
[56:52] | But he thinks he is. He tries to be. | 但他以为自己是 他想那样 |
[56:54] | He’s tried to be a lot of things, I expect. | 我相信他想做很多东西 |
[56:57] | You said I was very close to the way we’d catch him. What did you mean? | 你说我有捉拿他的本领 是何意思? |
[57:01] | There are three major centers for transsexual surgery: | 有三间主要做变性手术的中心 |
[57:04] | Johns Hopkins, the University of Minnesota, and Columbus Medical Center. | 约翰·霍金斯 明尼苏达州大学 和哥伦布医疗中心 |
[57:08] | I wouldn’t be surprised if Billy applied for sex reassignment… | 若比尔向它们申请做变性手术 而又被拒绝… |
[57:12] | at one or all of them, and been rejected. | 我也不会感到惊讶 |
[57:16] | On what basis would they reject him? | 他们根据什么来拒绝他? |
[57:19] | Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. | 试找寻跟暴力有关的童年创伤吧 |
[57:23] | Our Billy wasn’t born a criminal, Clarice… | 比尔并非天生是个罪犯 |
[57:26] | he was made one through years of systematic abuse. | 是经过多年来惯常的 虐待所导致的 |
[57:31] | Billy hates his own identity, you see… | 他讨厌自己的身份 |
[57:34] | and he thinks that makes him a transsexual… | 他以为那是令他成为变性癖者的原因 |
[57:37] | but his pathology is a thousand times more savage… | 但他的病征要更凶残… |
[57:42] | and more terrifying. | 和可怕千倍 |
[57:46] | It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told. | 它涂润肤液在身上 它听到指示总会依着做 |
[57:51] | Mister, my family will pay cash. | 先生 我的家人会付钱的 |
[57:53] | Whatever ransom you’re asking for, they’ll pay it. | 无论你要多少赎金 他们都会付 |
[57:57] | It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. | 它涂润肤液在身上 否则又要挨打了 |
[58:04] | Yes, she will, Precious. She’ll get the hose. | 是的 珍宝 她会挨打的 |
[58:07] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧… |
[58:11] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 我做吧 |
[58:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:16] | Mister, if you let me go, I won’t press charges. I promise. | 先生 如果你放我走 我答应不会起诉你 |
[58:22] | See, my mom is a real important woman. | 我妈是个重要人物 |
[58:25] | I guess you already know that. | 相信你也知道吧 |
[58:27] | Now it places the lotion in the basket. | 它把润肤液放在篮里 |
[58:30] | Please! | 求求你! |
[58:32] | Please, I want to go home. | 求求你 我想回家 |
[58:35] | I want to go home! Please! Please let me. | 我想回家! 求求你! 放我吧 |
[58:38] | It places the lotion in the basket. | 把润肤液放在篮里 |
[58:42] | I want to see my mommy. Please let me. | 我想见我妈妈 求你放我吧 |
[58:47] | I want to see my mom again. I want… | 我想再见到我妈妈 我想… |
[58:51] | I want to see my mom. | 我想见我妈妈 |
[58:54] | Put the fucking lotion in the basket! | 把那他妈的润肤液放在篮里! |
[59:32] | You still think you’re gonna walk on some beach and see the birdies? | 你仍然以为可在沙滩漫步 和看鸟儿吗? |
[59:36] | I don’t think so. | 不会了 |
[59:39] | I called Senator Ruth Martin. | 我找过凯瑟琳·马丁参议员 |
[59:42] | She never heard of any deal with you. | 她没听过跟你有任何协议 |
[59:45] | They scammed you, Hannibal. | 他们骗你 |
[59:49] | Stand outside. | 出去 |
[59:52] | And shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[59:54] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[1:00:01] | There never was a deal with Senator Martin, but there is now. | 从没有跟马丁参议员作过协议 但现在有了 |
[1:00:06] | I designed it. | 是我议定的 |
[1:00:07] | Of course, I worked in a few conditions for my own benefit as well. | 当然 我也为自己的利益 定下了一些条件 |
[1:00:11] | Identify Buffalo Bill by name… | 说出水牛比尔的名字 |
[1:00:15] | and if the girl is found in time… | 如果那个女孩及时被发现 |
[1:00:17] | you’ll be transferred to Brushy Mountain State Prison in Tennessee. | 你就会被转送到田纳西州的丛树山州立监狱 |
[1:00:22] | Answer me, Hannibal. | 回答我 |
[1:00:26] | You answer me now… | 你现在回答我 |
[1:00:27] | or, by God, you’ll never leave this cell. | 否则 天啊 你休想离开这个牢房 |
[1:00:33] | Who is Buffalo Bill? | 水牛比尔是谁? |
[1:00:36] | His first name is Louis. | 他的名字是路易斯 |
[1:00:38] | I’ll tell the rest to the Senator herself, but only in Tennessee. | 其余的我只会在田纳西州 亲自对参议员说 |
[1:00:42] | And I have a few conditions of my own. | 我也有几个条件 |
[1:00:47] | Clean him up and get him ready to go. | 替他梳洗一下 准备出发 |
[1:00:50] | Jack, Hannibal Lecter is being transferred to Memphis. | 杰克 汉尼拔·莱达正被转送往孟斐斯途中 |
[1:00:54] | Transferred? | 转送? |
[1:00:54] | Did you have a trainee make a phony offer to Lecter in the senator’s name? | 你可有个见习生 冒参议员之名 向莱达提出一个虚假的建议? |
[1:01:00] | I rolled the dice. I had to. | 是我的主意 我逼不得已 |
[1:01:02] | Well, she’s mad as hell, Jack. | 她气疯了 |
[1:01:04] | Paul Krendler’s here from Justice. | 司法部的保罗·肯度拿来了 |
[1:01:06] | She’s asking him to take over in Memphis. | 她要求他在孟斐斯接手 |
[1:01:34] | Welcome to Memphis, Dr. Lecter. | 莱达医生 欢迎到孟斐斯 |
[1:01:36] | I’m Lieutenant Boyle. This is Sergeant Patrick. | 我是鲍尔探员 这位是派屈克警长 |
[1:01:39] | We’ll treat you as good as you treat us. | 我们会像你待我们那么好的 |
[1:01:41] | You be a gentleman, you’ll get three hots and a cot. | 你乖乖的 就会得到舒服的待遇 |
[1:01:45] | Sir, if you sign right here, we’ll have us a legal transfer. | 长官 请在这里签名 我们作合法的移交 |
[1:01:54] | Here, sir, use mine. | 用我的吧 |
[1:02:43] | Senator Martin… | 马丁参议员 |
[1:02:46] | Dr. Hannibal Lecter. | 汉尼拔·莱达医生 |
[1:02:53] | Dr. Lecter… | 莱达医生 |
[1:02:55] | l’ve brought an affidavit guaranteeing your new rights. | 我带了一份宣誓书 保证你新的权利 |
[1:02:58] | You’ll want to read it before I sign. | 在我签署前你要看看的 |
[1:03:04] | I won’t waste your time or Catherine’s time bargaining for petty privileges. | 我不会为了小利益 而耽误你或凯瑟琳的时间 |
[1:03:09] | Clarice Starling and Jack Crawford have wasted too much time already. | 克丽丝·史达琳和克劳福 已经浪费了太多时间 |
[1:03:13] | I only pray they haven’t doomed the poor girl. | 但愿他们没有害死 那个可怜的女孩 |
[1:03:17] | Let me help you now. I will trust you when it is all over. | 让我帮你吧 事成后我会信任你 |
[1:03:21] | You have my word. Paul. | 我答应你 保罗 |
[1:03:26] | Buffalo Bill’s real name is Louis Friend. | 水牛比尔的真名是路易斯·法兰 |
[1:03:30] | I met him just once. He was referred to me in April or May, 1980… | 我只见过他一次 1980年4 5月间由我的病人… |
[1:03:34] | by my patient Benjamin Raspail. | 班哲文·赖普转介给我的 |
[1:03:37] | They were lovers, you see. | 他们是爱人 |
[1:03:39] | But Raspail had become very frightened. | 但赖普变得很害怕 |
[1:03:43] | Apparently, Louis had murdered a transient… | 看来路易斯谋杀了一个流浪汉 |
[1:03:48] | and done things with the skin. | 用他的皮肤做了一些东西 |
[1:03:51] | We need his address and a physical description. | 我们要他的地址和容貌特征 |
[1:03:55] | Tell me, senator. | 告诉我 参议员… |
[1:03:57] | Did you nurse Catherine yourself? | 你有没有亲自哺育凯瑟琳? |
[1:04:00] | – What? – Did you breast-feed her? | -什么? -你有没有给她喂奶? |
[1:04:03] | – Now, wait a minute! – Yes. I did. | -混帐 -我有的 |
[1:04:06] | Toughened your nipples, didn’t it? | 令你的乳头变得坚挺 是吗? |
[1:04:08] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋! |
[1:04:10] | Amputate a man’s leg, and he can still feel it tickling. | 把人的腿切除 他仍感到振奋 |
[1:04:14] | Tell me, Mom, when your little girl is on the slab… | 告诉我 妈妈 当你的小女儿被杀时 |
[1:04:17] | where will it tickle you? | 你哪里会感到振奋? |
[1:04:19] | Take this thing back to Baltimore. | 把这个畜生带回巴尔的摩 |
[1:04:24] | Five-foot-ten, strongly built, about 180 pounds. | 五英尺十英寸 身材魁悟 约一百八十磅 |
[1:04:27] | Hair, blond. Eyes, pale blue. | 金发 浅蓝色眼睛 |
[1:04:30] | He’d be about 35 now. | 他现在大约三十五岁 |
[1:04:31] | He said he lived in Philadelphia but may have lied. | 他声称住在费城 可能是说谎 |
[1:04:34] | That’s all I can remember, Mom. | 我只记得这么多了 妈 |
[1:04:36] | But if I think of any more, I will let you know. | 若我再想起什么 我会通知你的 |
[1:04:41] | Oh, and senator, just one more thing: | 参议员 还有一件事 |
[1:04:46] | Love your suit. | 你的套装很漂亮 |
[1:04:50] | In a meeting earlier today with Senator Ruth Martin… | 与马丁参议员 在今天较早前的会面中 |
[1:04:53] | Dr. Lecter agreed to help in the investigation to find Buffalo Bill. | 莱达医生同意协助追缉水牛比尔 |
[1:05:00] | – How do you fit in? – My unique insight… | -你扮演什么角色? -我对莱达医生的… |
[1:05:02] | into Lecter made the breakthrough. | 独特触觉促成了这次突破 |
[1:05:04] | Buffalo Bill’s name? | 水牛比尔叫什么名字? |
[1:05:05] | His name is now a matter of record with the proper authorities. | 这是目前有关当局的秘密 |
[1:05:09] | – Can you give us…? – I’m Dr. Frederick Chilton. | -可否给我们… -我是奇顿医生 |
[1:05:12] | – Spell it? – That’s C-H… | -怎样写法? -奇特的奇… |
[1:05:15] | Are you with Dr. Chilton’s group? | 你是奇顿医生的组员吗? |
[1:05:18] | Well, I just saw him outside, sir. | 我刚在外面见到他 |
[1:05:20] | Access to Lecter is limited. We’ve received death threats. | 不能有太多人接近莱达 我们接到死亡恐吓 |
[1:05:24] | I understand, sir. | 我明白的 |
[1:05:31] | Log in and check your weapon. | 登记和把武器放下 |
[1:05:35] | I can’t take all the credit myself. | 我不能独自邀功的 |
[1:05:37] | Senator Martin, Justice Department, FBI… | 马丁参议员 司法部 联邦调查局 |
[1:05:39] | folks at the Baltimore State Hospital. Now for the hard part: | 巴尔的摩州立医院的人员 最困难就是… |
[1:05:43] | Apprehending the suspect. | 逮捕那个疑匪 |
[1:05:45] | Excuse me, I have to catch a flight. | 对不起 我要赶飞机了 |
[1:05:52] | Command desk, Officer Jacobs. | 指挥台 我是杰各警员 |
[1:06:03] | – Is it true what they’re saying? – Huh? | -他们说的是事实吗? -什么? |
[1:06:07] | He’s some kind of vampire? | 他是个吸血殭尸? |
[1:06:11] | They don’t have a name for what he is. | 他们没有替他取名 |
[1:06:15] | You do know the rules, ma’am? | 小姐 你知道规矩的吧? |
[1:06:17] | Yes, I’ve questioned him before. | 知道 我以前盘问过他 |
[1:06:23] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:07:01] | Good evening, Clarice. | 克丽丝 晚安 |
[1:07:05] | I thought you might like your drawings back. | 你可能想要回你的画吧 |
[1:07:10] | Just until you get your view. | 直到你有自己的景观 |
[1:07:13] | How very thoughtful. | 真是周到 |
[1:07:16] | Or did Jack Crawford send you for one last wheedle… | 还是在你们破案前 克劳福派你来… |
[1:07:19] | before you’re both booted off the case? | 说最后一次的花言巧语? |
[1:07:22] | No. I came because I wanted to. | 不 是我自己想来的 |
[1:07:29] | People will say we’re in love. | 人家会说我们在恋爱呢 |
[1:07:35] | Anthrax Island. | 安克斯岛 |
[1:07:38] | That was an especially nice touch, Clarice. | 真是有心思 克丽丝 |
[1:07:41] | Yours? | 你画的? |
[1:07:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:07:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:46] | That was good. | 很好 |
[1:07:48] | Pity about poor Catherine, though. | 但我同情可怜的凯瑟琳 |
[1:07:51] | Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock. | 滴答… |
[1:07:53] | Your anagrams are showing, doctor. | 你的字谜有破绽了 |
[1:07:56] | Louis Friend? | 路易斯·法兰? |
[1:07:59] | Iron sulfide, also known as fool’s gold. | 是硫化铁 也叫做黄铜铁 |
[1:08:02] | Oh, Clarice, your problem is, you need to get more fun out of life. | 克丽丝 你的毛病是 你要活得轻松一点 |
[1:08:07] | You were telling me the truth back in Baltimore, sir. | 你在巴尔的摩时说了真话 |
[1:08:10] | Please continue now. | 现在继续吧 |
[1:08:12] | Well, I’ve read the case files. Have you? | 我看过那些档案了 你看过吗? |
[1:08:15] | Everything you need to find him is there in those pages. | 你要缉拿他的资料都在里面 |
[1:08:18] | – Then tell me how. – First principles, Clarice. | -那么教我怎样做 -首要的原则 |
[1:08:21] | Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. | 是简易 读马可·奥勒利乌斯吧 |
[1:08:24] | Of each particular thing, ask: What is it in itself? | 凡事都问: 它是什么? |
[1:08:28] | What is its nature? | 它有什么本质? |
[1:08:30] | What does he do, this man you seek? | 你寻找的这个人 他做什么? |
[1:08:36] | He kills women. | 杀害女人 |
[1:08:37] | No. That is incidental. | 不 那是次要的 |
[1:08:41] | What is the principle thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing? | 他主要是做什么? 他杀人是为了满足什么? |
[1:08:47] | Anger… | 愤怒 |
[1:08:50] | social acceptance and sexual frustration… | 社会认同和性困惑 |
[1:08:54] | No! | 不是! |
[1:08:55] | He covets. | 他贪图 |
[1:08:58] | That is his nature. | 那是他的本性 |
[1:09:00] | And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? | 我们怎样才会开始贪图? |
[1:09:04] | Do we seek out things to covet? | 我们是否去寻找贪图的东西? |
[1:09:07] | Make an effort to answer now. | 尝试回答吧 |
[1:09:09] | No, we just… | 不是 我们只是… |
[1:09:12] | No, we begin by coveting what we see every day. | 我们看见日常的东西就开始贪图 |
[1:09:15] | Don’t you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? | 你可有感到一些眼睛在盯着你? |
[1:09:19] | And don’t your eyes seek out the things you want? | 你的眼睛 又可有寻找你要的东西? |
[1:09:23] | All right, yes. Now, please tell me how. | 有的 请你告诉我吧 |
[1:09:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:28] | It is your turn to tell me, Clarice. | 轮到你告诉我了 |
[1:09:30] | You don’t have any more vacations to sell. | 你再没有假期可哄骗我了 |
[1:09:33] | Why did you leave that ranch? | 为何你离开那个牧场? |
[1:09:36] | Doctor, we don’t have any more time for any of this now. | 我们没有时间再玩这一套了 |
[1:09:40] | But we don’t reckon time the same way, do we? | 但我们的时间观念是不同的 |
[1:09:43] | This is all the time you’ll have. | 你只有这么多的时间 |
[1:09:45] | Later. Please listen. We’ve only got five… | 稍后吧 请听着 我们只有五个… |
[1:09:47] | No! I will listen now. | 不 我现在要听 |
[1:09:53] | Your father’s murder orphaned you when you were 10. | 父亲被杀后 你十岁就成了孤儿 |
[1:09:56] | You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And? | 你去了蒙大拿 跟一些养羊马的表亲同住 之后呢? |
[1:10:03] | And one morning I just ran away. | 我在一个早上跑掉了 |
[1:10:06] | Not “just,” Clarice. What set you off? | 不是的 什么驱使你离开? |
[1:10:10] | You started at what time? | 你在什么时候出发? |
[1:10:12] | Early, still dark. | 很早 天还没亮 |
[1:10:14] | Then something woke you. Was it a dream? | 有东西吵醒你 是不是一个梦? |
[1:10:16] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[1:10:19] | I heard a strange noise. | 我听到一种奇怪的声音 |
[1:10:22] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[1:10:24] | It was… | 是… |
[1:10:27] | screaming. | 尖叫声 |
[1:10:30] | Some kind of screaming, like a child’s voice. | 像小孩的尖叫声 |
[1:10:33] | What did you do? | 你怎么做? |
[1:10:35] | I went… | 我下楼 |
[1:10:36] | downstairs. Outside. | 走出屋外 |
[1:10:41] | I crept up into the barn. | 我偷进了壳仓 |
[1:10:44] | I was so scared to look inside, but I had to. | 我很害怕看进去 但又必须看 |
[1:10:48] | And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see? | 你看见什么? 克丽丝? |
[1:10:53] | Lambs. | 一些羔羊 |
[1:10:56] | They were screaming. | 它们在尖叫 |
[1:10:58] | They were slaughtering the spring lambs? | 他们在宰杀那些羔羊? |
[1:11:01] | And they were screaming. | 而它们在尖叫 |
[1:11:04] | And you ran away? | 那你就跑掉了? |
[1:11:06] | No. First I tried to free them. | 不是 最初我想释放它们 |
[1:11:11] | I opened the gate to their pen. | 我打开它们的闸门 |
[1:11:13] | They just stood there, confused. They wouldn’t run. | 它们只是站在那里 很困惑的 不肯走 |
[1:11:17] | But you could and you did, didn’t you? | 但你可以走 你也走了 是不是? |
[1:11:20] | Yes. I took one lamb and I ran away as fast as I could. | 是的 我抱起一只羊就拔足逃跑 |
[1:11:24] | Where were you going, Clarice? | 你去哪里? |
[1:11:26] | I don’t know. I didn’t have any food, any water… | 不知道 我没有食物和水 |
[1:11:29] | and it was very cold. It was very cold. | 而且当时很冷 非常冷 |
[1:11:34] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[1:11:36] | I thought if I could save just one… | 我以为 至少可救到一只羊 |
[1:11:40] | but he was so heavy. | 但它很重 |
[1:11:43] | He was so heavy. | 真的很重 |
[1:11:50] | I didn’t get more than a few miles when the sheriffs car picked me up. | 我走不了几里路 警长的车就把我截住 |
[1:11:57] | The rancher was so angry he sent me to a Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. | 牧场主人很生气 把我送到博斯曼的路德会孤儿院 |
[1:12:02] | I never saw the ranch again. | 我再没看过那个牧场了 |
[1:12:05] | What became of your lamb, Clarice? | 你的羊又怎么样? |
[1:12:10] | They killed him. | 他们把它杀了 |
[1:12:11] | You still wake up sometimes, don’t you? | 有时你仍会惊醒 是吗? |
[1:12:14] | Wake up in the dark… | 在黑暗中醒来… |
[1:12:16] | and hear the screaming of the lambs? | 听到那些羔羊的尖叫声? |
[1:12:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:22] | And you think if you save poor Catherine… | 你相信如果把凯瑟琳救了出来 |
[1:12:25] | you can make them stop, don’t you? You think if Catherine lives… | 可以令它们停止尖叫是吗? 你相信如果凯瑟琳活着… |
[1:12:29] | you won’t wake up in the dark ever again… | 你就不会在黑夜中… |
[1:12:32] | to that awful screaming of the lambs. | 再被那些恐怖的羊声惊醒了 |
[1:12:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:41] | Thank you, Clarice. | 谢谢你 克丽丝 |
[1:12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:46] | Tell me his name, doctor. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[1:12:55] | Dr. Chilton, I presume. | 是奇顿医生吧 |
[1:12:58] | I think you know each other. | 我相信你们是认识的 |
[1:13:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:04] | – We found her. – Let’s go. | -我们找到她了 -我们走吧 |
[1:13:06] | It’s your turn, doctor. | 医生 轮到你了 |
[1:13:08] | – Out! – Tell me his name. | -出去 -说出他的名字 |
[1:13:10] | Sorry, ma’am, I’ve got orders to put you on a plane. | 抱歉 我接到命令 要把你送上飞机 |
[1:13:13] | Come on, now. | 走吧 |
[1:13:15] | Brave Clarice. | 勇敢的克丽丝 |
[1:13:17] | You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won’t you? | 那些羔羊停止尖叫时 你会告诉我的 是吗? |
[1:13:21] | Tell me his name, doctor! | 说出他的名字 |
[1:13:23] | Clarice! | 克丽丝 |
[1:13:25] | Your case file. | 你的档案 |
[1:13:29] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:13:32] | Goodbye, Clarice. | 再见 克丽丝 |
[1:14:40] | Ready when you are, doc. | 医生 准备好就来吧 |
[1:14:42] | Just another minute, please. | 请等一会 |
[1:14:53] | Son of a bitch demanded a second dinner. | 那个混蛋竟然要再吃晚饭 |
[1:14:56] | Lamb chops, extra rare. | 还要极生的羊排 |
[1:14:58] | Wonder what he wants for breakfast? Some damn thing from the zoo? | 不知他早餐要吃什么? 动物园里的怪物? |
[1:15:24] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 两位 晚安 |
[1:15:26] | Okay, doc. Grab some floor. | 好的 医生 蹲下吧 |
[1:15:28] | Same drill as before, please. | 跟以前的程序一样 |
[1:15:36] | Ready when you are, Sergeant Pembry. | 庞毕探员 准备好了 |
[1:15:55] | Okay. | 行了 |
[1:16:03] | Hand me that, would you? | 递给我吧 |
[1:16:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:15] | Mind the drawings, please. | 请小心那些画 |
[1:16:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:46] | Pembry, watch it, he’s cuffed me! | 庞毕 小心 他把我扣住 |
[1:16:56] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:18:16] | Ready when you are, Sergeant Pembry. | 庞毕探员 准备好就来吧 |
[1:18:28] | What is this shit? | 究竟什么回事? |
[1:18:32] | Did somebody go up on five? | 有人上了五楼? |
[1:18:34] | – No, nobody went up. – Call Pembry. Ask him to tell… | -没有人上过去 -叫庞毕 叫他告诉… |
[1:18:41] | CP, shots fired on five. Repeat, shots fired on five. | CP 五楼有枪声 重复 五楼有枪声 |
[1:18:45] | Sergeant Tate! | 戴德警官 |
[1:18:47] | Proceed. Shots fired on five. | 去 五楼有枪声 |
[1:18:49] | Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[1:18:51] | – What the hell? – Bitch! | -怎么了? -混蛋! |
[1:18:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:18:54] | Bobby, get the vest. | 波比 拿避弹衣来 |
[1:18:56] | Right, sarge. | 是 警官 |
[1:18:58] | – Brady, Howard, cover… – Look! | -布莱迪 霍华 掩护 -看! |
[1:19:03] | It stopped. | 它停了 |
[1:19:05] | Seal off a 10-block radius. | 封锁方圆十幢楼的范围 |
[1:19:07] | Get me the SWAT team and an ambulance, double quick. | 召特种部队和救护车来 快点! |
[1:19:10] | We’re going up. | 我们上楼去 |
[1:19:41] | Pembry?! | 庞毕? |
[1:19:44] | Boyle?! | 鲍尔? |
[1:19:58] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[1:20:07] | Go. | 去 |
[1:20:15] | – Clear. – Clear. | -没有人 -没有人 |
[1:20:17] | Command post. | 指挥站 |
[1:20:19] | Two officers down. | 两个警员死了 |
[1:20:21] | – Clear! – Clear! | -没有人 -没有人 |
[1:20:23] | Lecter’s gone, sarge. | 警官 莱达不见了 |
[1:20:24] | Prisoner is missing. | 囚犯失踪了 |
[1:20:26] | Boyle’s gun is gone. | 鲍尔的配枪不见了 |
[1:20:28] | Repeat. Lecter is missing and armed. | 重复 莱达持械失踪了 |
[1:20:30] | He stripped the bed. | 他拿走了床铺 |
[1:20:33] | Might be making a rope. Check all the windows. | 可能用来做绳 搜查所有窗户 |
[1:20:36] | Where the fuck is my ambulance? | 救护车在哪里? |
[1:20:38] | He’s alive. | 他仍活着的 |
[1:20:40] | Sergeant Tate! He’s alive! | 戴德警官 他仍活着! |
[1:20:43] | Get ahold of him and feel his hands. Talk to him! | 扶着他 抚摸他的手 跟他说话 |
[1:20:47] | What do I say? | 说什么? |
[1:20:48] | It’s Jim Pembry. Now talk to him, damn it! | 他是庞德吉姆 跟他说话 该死 |
[1:20:52] | Lecter is missing and armed. | 莱达持械失踪了 |
[1:20:54] | – Pembry. Pembry, can you hear me? – He took Boyle’s gun. | -庞毕…你听到我吗? -他拿了鲍尔的配枪 |
[1:20:58] | Pembry got off one round. There’s a chance Lecter’s hit. | 庞毕发过一枪 莱达可能中了枪的 |
[1:21:02] | Keep breathing in and out. | 继续呼吸吧 |
[1:21:04] | You’re doing a good job. You look real good there. | 你做得很好 你没事的 |
[1:21:08] | Yeah, you look… Look real good. | 对 你没事的 |
[1:21:28] | – You ready? – Let’s go! | -准备了吗? -来吧 |
[1:21:29] | – Let’s do it. – Okay, let’s go! | -我们来吧 -好的 走吧 |
[1:21:42] | Looking good. You’re gonna make it. | 很好 你支持得住的 |
[1:21:45] | Everything’s just fine. | 没事的 |
[1:21:47] | – I need that IV now! – Lactated Ringer’s. | -我要作静脉注射 -乳酸林格注射液 |
[1:21:49] | Can we get the strap? Where’s the oxygen? | 可否拿那条带子来? 氧气在哪里? |
[1:21:52] | Doing good, buddy. That’s right. Stay with me here. | 老兄 情况很好 镇定一点 |
[1:21:57] | We’re losing him! Downstairs, quickly! | 他不行了 去楼下 快点 |
[1:22:00] | And up! | 抬起! |
[1:22:03] | – Elevator! – This way! | -电梯! -这边 |
[1:22:04] | – Out of the way! – Get out of the way! | -让开! -让开! |
[1:22:10] | CP to Tate. | CP叫戴德 |
[1:22:12] | Roger, lieutenant. Tate here. | 收到 我是戴德 |
[1:22:15] | I’m on the elevator bringing Pembry down. | 我现在乘电梯送庞毕下来 |
[1:22:18] | He seems to be hanging on. | 他看来支持得住 |
[1:22:21] | Top three floors secured. | 最高的三层楼封锁了 |
[1:22:24] | Main stairwell secured. | 主要楼梯封锁了 |
[1:22:27] | We think he’s on two. | 我们相信他在二楼 |
[1:22:42] | Tate, you still with me? | 戴德 你听到吗? |
[1:22:46] | We’re pretty sure he’s somewhere on two, sir. | 我们颇肯定他在二楼 |
[1:22:48] | That’s all for now. Over. | 通话暂时完毕 |
[1:23:10] | He’s on the roof of the elevator. | 他在电梯顶 |
[1:23:15] | Okay, guys. | 好的 大家来 |
[1:23:33] | I see him. | 我看到他 |
[1:23:34] | There’s a gun by his hand. He’s not moving. | 他的手旁边有一支枪 他没有动 |
[1:23:37] | – One warning. We need him alive. – Got it. | -警告 我们要生擒他 -知道 |
[1:23:41] | Lecter? | 莱达? |
[1:23:43] | Put your hands on your head. | 把双手放在头上 |
[1:23:47] | One in the leg. | 向腿射一枪 |
[1:24:00] | No movement. | 没有动静 |
[1:24:03] | Johnny, hold your fire. We’re coming into the car. | 约翰 不要开枪 我们要进入电梯 |
[1:24:06] | We’re opening the hatch. | 我们会打开盖口 |
[1:24:08] | Watch his hands. | 小心他的手 |
[1:24:09] | If there’s any fire, it’ll come from us. Affirm. | 如果有开火 会是我们发的 确定 |
[1:24:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:24:40] | Memphis General, this is Unit 26. | 孟斐斯医院 这是26号车 |
[1:24:42] | We’re inbound with a 50-year-old male officer… | 我们会送来一名五十岁男警 |
[1:24:45] | with severe facial lacerations. | 他面部有严重割伤 |
[1:24:47] | He had grand mal seizure activity. He’s postdictal now. | 他全身出现抽搐 情况严重 |
[1:24:50] | – I copy. – Vital signs are good. | -收到 -重要器官情况良好 |
[1:24:53] | – Pressure is 130l90. – Ninety? | -血压是130/90 -90? |
[1:24:55] | Yeah, that’s right, 90. Pulse, 84. | 对 是90 脉搏84 |
[1:24:57] | We got him on lactated Ringer’s running… | 我们给他注射了乳酸林格注射液 |
[1:24:59] | and the patient is on 10 liters of oxygen. | 病人正在吸十公升的氧气 |
[1:25:03] | Watch it! | 小心! |
[1:25:08] | The ambulance was found in a parking garage at Memphis Airport. | 那辆救护车在孟斐斯机场一个车库里被发现 |
[1:25:12] | The crew was dead. | 工作人员死了 |
[1:25:15] | He killed a tourist too. | 他还杀了一名游客 |
[1:25:16] | Got his clothes, cash. | 拿了他的衣服和钞票 |
[1:25:19] | By now he could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[1:25:21] | – He won’t come after me. – Oh, really? | -他不会来对付我的 -真的? |
[1:25:23] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[1:25:24] | I can’t explain it. | 我不能解释 |
[1:25:26] | He would consider that rude. | 他认为那样做很无礼 |
[1:25:29] | It’s over. She’s dead. | 都完了 她已经死了 |
[1:25:31] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:25:33] | Lecter said everything we need to catch him with is here, only I can’t… | 莱达说 我们需要捉拿他的资料都在这里 但我不能… |
[1:25:38] | Dr. Lecter said a lot of things. | 莱达医生说了很多话 |
[1:25:40] | He’s here, Ardelia. | 雅戴 他在这里的 |
[1:26:11] | Is this Lecter’s handwriting? | 这是莱达的笔迹吗? |
[1:26:15] | “Doesn’t this random scattering of sites seem desperately random? | 这样杂乱地分布现场 不是有点极度随意吗? |
[1:26:20] | Like the elaboration of a bad liar? Ta. Hannibal Lecter.” | 像个差劲说谎者的精心策划? 汉尼拔·莱达 |
[1:26:24] | “Desperately random.” What does he mean? | “极度随意” 他是什么意思? |
[1:26:27] | Not random at all, maybe. Like there’s a pattern here. | 可能根本不是随意 是有一个模式的 |
[1:26:31] | But there’s no pattern or the computers would’ve nailed it. | 但并没有模式 不然电脑也会发现 |
[1:26:35] | They’re even found in random order. | 尸体甚至是不依次序被发现的 |
[1:26:37] | Random because of the one girl. The one he weighted down. | 不依次序是因为那个被他沉下的女孩 |
[1:26:41] | – Fredrica Bimmel. – Right. | -费迪嘉·拜姆 -对 |
[1:26:44] | From Belvedere, Ohio. | 来自俄亥俄州的贝尔维迪尔 |
[1:26:47] | The first girl taken, third body found. Why? | 第一个遇害的女孩 尸体是第三个被发现 为什么? |
[1:26:51] | She didn’t drift. He weighted her down. | 她没有漂浮 他把她沉下去 |
[1:26:53] | What did Lecter say about the “first principles”? | 莱达说的首要原则是什么? |
[1:26:57] | Simplicity. | 简易 |
[1:26:58] | What does this guy do? He covets. | 这个家伙做什么? 他贪图 |
[1:27:02] | How do we first start to covet? | 我们怎样开始贪图的? |
[1:27:05] | We covet what we see. | 我们贪图见到的东西 |
[1:27:07] | Every day. | 每天见到的 |
[1:27:10] | Hot damn, Clarice. | 该死 克丽丝 |
[1:27:12] | He knew her. | 他认识她的 |
[1:28:29] | Mr. Bimmel? | 贝先生? |
[1:28:30] | That’s me. | 我是 |
[1:28:32] | Hello, I’m Clarice Starling. I’m with the FBI. | 你好 我是克丽丝·史达琳 联邦调查局探员 |
[1:28:38] | I appreciate you letting me take a look around, Mr. Bimmel. | 贝先生 我想四周看看 |
[1:28:42] | I don’t know nothing new to tell you. | 我没有什么新资料给你了 |
[1:28:44] | Police been back here so many times already. | 警方已经来过很多次 |
[1:28:48] | Fredrica went into Chicago on the bus to see about a job. | 费迪坐巴士去芝加哥求职 |
[1:28:52] | She left the interview okay. | 她好端端的离开面试 |
[1:28:54] | She never come home. | 就没有回家 |
[1:28:59] | Her bedroom’s how she left it. | 她的卧房是原封不动的 |
[1:29:01] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[1:29:03] | Door to the left. | 左边那一间 |
[1:31:49] | He’s making himself a woman suit. Out of real women! | 他在替自己做女装 用真的女人做 |
[1:31:53] | And he can sew! | 他还懂得缝纫 |
[1:31:54] | He’s very skilled. He’s a tailor or a dressmaker or… | 他很熟练 他是个裁缝或… |
[1:31:58] | – Starling! – That’s why they’re big. | -史达琳! -所以她们都身材肥大 |
[1:32:00] | He keeps them alive so he can starve them… | 他让她们活着 逼使她们挨饿 |
[1:32:02] | loosen their skin and… | 令她们的皮肤松弛 然后… |
[1:32:04] | Starling! We know who and where he is! | 史达琳 我们知道他的身份和下落 |
[1:32:06] | We’re on our way right now. | 我们快到达了 |
[1:32:08] | – Where? – Calumet City, edge of Chicago. | -哪里? -芝加哥卡柳梅特城 |
[1:32:11] | Be on the ground in 45 minutes with HRT. | 我45分钟后会和飞虎队降落 |
[1:32:14] | That’s great news, sir. But how…? | 好消息 但怎么… |
[1:32:16] | We fed the names Johns Hopkins came up with into Known Offenders. | 我们把约翰·霍金斯提供的名字 输入已知犯人的档案 |
[1:32:20] | Subject’s name is Jamie Gumb, a.k.a. John Grant. | 他叫杰米·甘姆 又名约翰·格兰 |
[1:32:24] | Lecter’s description was accurate. He just lied about the name. | 莱达的描述是正确的 他只是捏造那个名字 |
[1:32:28] | Customs had some paper on him. | 海关有些关于他的资料 |
[1:32:30] | They stopped a carton two years ago at LAX. | 两年前他们在洛杉矶机场 查到一个纸箱 |
[1:32:34] | Live caterpillars from Suriname. | 是一些来自苏里南的活毛虫 |
[1:32:36] | The addressee was a Jame Gumb. | 收件人叫詹米·甘姆 |
[1:32:40] | Chicago is only 400 miles from here. I’ll be there in… | 芝加哥离这里只有四百哩 我很快… |
[1:32:43] | No, there’s not enough time. | 不 没有时间了 |
[1:32:45] | We want him for murder, not kidnapping. | 我们要控告他谋杀 不是绑架 |
[1:32:47] | Link him to Bimmel before he’s indicted. | 在起诉他前 要找出他与费迪嘉·拜姆的关系 |
[1:32:50] | – See what you can find in Belvedere. – Yes, sir. You bet. I’ll do my best. | -你去贝尔维迪尔看有什么发现 -知道 我会尽力的 |
[1:32:54] | Starling. | 史达琳 |
[1:32:55] | We wouldn’t have found him without you. Nobody will forget that. | 没有你我们就找不到他 大家都会记着这点 |
[1:33:00] | Least of all me. | 尤其是我 |
[1:33:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:33:04] | Thank you very much, Mr. Crawford. | 谢谢你 葛先生 |
[1:33:07] | Mr. Crawford? | 葛先生? |
[1:33:21] | Thanks for the scraps, asshole. | 混蛋 谢谢那些冷饭菜汁 |
[1:33:24] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[1:33:47] | Okay, Precious. Time for a little treat. | 珍宝 我来招呼你吧 |
[1:34:03] | Precious! | 珍宝 |
[1:34:07] | Come on, girl! | 乖乖 来吧 |
[1:34:09] | Come on, Precious. Come on, Precious. | 来吧 珍宝 乖 |
[1:34:21] | Come on, Precious. | 来吧 珍宝 |
[1:34:23] | I got a yummy, yummy snack for you. | 我有好吃的点心给你 |
[1:34:26] | Come and get it! | 来吃吧 |
[1:34:35] | Precious! | 珍宝 |
[1:34:37] | Are you up there, you little shit? | 小畜牲 你在上面吗? |
[1:34:40] | Come and get it, pretty girl. | 快来吃啊 小宝贝 |
[1:34:49] | Precious! | 珍宝 |
[1:34:51] | Please come. Come on. | 求你来吧 |
[1:35:01] | Come on, Precious. | 来吧 珍宝 |
[1:35:15] | Would you fuck me? | 你想干我吗? |
[1:35:17] | Come on. Take that bone. Come on. | 来吃骨头吧 |
[1:35:20] | Come on. Come on! Come on! | 来吧… |
[1:35:23] | I’d fuck me. | 我想干自己 |
[1:35:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:35:31] | I’d fuck me hard. I’d fuck me so hard. | 我想狠狠的干自己 |
[1:35:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:27] | 国家空军防卫队总部 伊利诺斯州芝加哥市 | |
[1:36:42] | Is that a good job, FBI agent? You get to travel around and stuff? | 当联邦密探很棒吧? 要经常出门的吗? |
[1:36:46] | I mean, better places than this? | 我是指去比这里好的地方? |
[1:36:50] | Sometimes you do. | 有时要的 |
[1:36:52] | Freddie was so happy for me when I got this job at the bank. | 我找到这份银行工作时 费迪很替我开心 |
[1:36:57] | Toaster giveaways and Barry Manilow on the speakers all day. | 有烤面包机赠品 整天播着巴尼曼尼罗的歌曲 |
[1:37:01] | She thought it was such hot shit. | 她觉得这是份苦差 |
[1:37:04] | What did she know? Big dummy. | 她知道什么? 蠢才 |
[1:37:07] | Stacy, did Fredrica ever mention a man named Jamie Gumb? | 史戴西 费迪可有提过一个叫杰米·甘姆的男人? |
[1:37:11] | Or a Jame Gumb? | 或者詹米·甘姆的人? |
[1:37:13] | – How about John Grant? – No. | -约翰·格兰呢? -没有 |
[1:37:16] | Would she have had a friend you didn’t know? | 她有没有一个你不认识的朋友? |
[1:37:18] | No way. If she had a guy, I’d have known. | 不可能 如果她有男朋友 我一定会知道 |
[1:37:21] | Sewing was her life. | 缝纫是她的命根 |
[1:37:23] | Did you ever work together? | 你们有一起工作吗? |
[1:37:25] | Me and Pam Malavesi used to help her do alterations for old Mrs. Lippman. | 我和玛娜茜曾替她做利普曼太太的替工 |
[1:37:30] | Can I get Mrs. Lippman’s address? I need to talk to her. | 可以把她的地址给我吗? 我要跟她谈谈 |
[1:38:02] | So powerful. | 太有劲了 |
[1:38:04] | So beautiful. | 真的漂亮 |
[1:38:11] | Precious? | 珍宝? |
[1:38:18] | Precious? | 珍宝? |
[1:38:19] | Down here, you sack of shit! | 这里 混蛋! |
[1:38:30] | – Put her in that bucket. – No! | -把它放在桶里 -不! |
[1:38:32] | You get me a telephone and lower it down here, now! | 你立刻给我吊个电话下来 |
[1:38:38] | Oh, poodlie-poo. Precious? Darling, are you all right? | 乖乖 珍宝? 你没事吧? |
[1:38:42] | She’s in a lot of pain, mister. She needs a vet. | 她很痛苦 要找兽医 |
[1:38:49] | She broke her leg on the way down. She’s licking… | 它下来时折断了腿 它在舐… |
[1:38:52] | Hey! Don’t you hurt my dog! | 你别伤害我的狗 |
[1:38:54] | Don’t you make me hurt your dog! | 你别逼我伤害你的狗! |
[1:38:56] | You don’t know what pain is! | 你不知道什么是痛楚! |
[1:39:04] | Get me that telephone or I’ll kill him! | 给我拿电话来 否则我杀死它! |
[1:39:12] | – Oh, fuck! – You better get me that telephone! | -他妈的! -你还是给我拿电话来 |
[1:39:17] | I’m gonna do it, mister!! | 我要动手了 |
[1:39:19] | I’m gonna snap her neck off, I swear to God! | 我会折断它的颈 我发誓我会的 |
[1:39:23] | All right, mister. I’m doing it! | 好的 先生 我要做了 |
[1:39:49] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[1:39:53] | We’re going in. | 我们进去 |
[1:39:59] | Good afternoon. Sorry to bother you. | 午安 抱歉打扰你 |
[1:40:01] | I’m looking for Mrs. Lippman’s family. | 我找利普曼太太的家人 |
[1:40:04] | FBI! Everybody down! | 联邦调查局! 大家伏下! |
[1:40:07] | Lippmans don’t live here anymore. | 他们搬走了 |
[1:40:09] | Excuse me, sir. I need to speak with you. | 对不起 先生 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:40:13] | – Clear! – Clear! | -没有人 -没有人 |
[1:40:16] | What’s the problem, officer? | 有什么问题呢? |
[1:40:18] | I’m investigating the death of Fredrica Bimmel. | 我正在调查费迪嘉·拜姆的死因 |
[1:40:24] | There’s no one here, Jack. | 杰克 这里没人 |
[1:40:28] | Clarice. | 克丽丝 |
[1:40:30] | Your name is…? | 阁下是… |
[1:40:31] | Oh, Jack Gordon. | 杰克·戈登 |
[1:40:32] | Mr. Gordon. Good. | 戈登先生 很好 |
[1:40:34] | Fredrica worked for Mrs. Lippman. Did you know her? | 费迪是利普曼太太的雇员 你认识他吗? |
[1:40:38] | No, uh-uh. | 不认识 |
[1:40:41] | Oh, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:40:43] | Was she a great big fat person? | 她是不是身材肥胖的? |
[1:40:46] | Yes, she was a big girl, sir. | 是 她很肥胖 |
[1:40:47] | Yeah, I may have… | 对 我可能有… |
[1:40:49] | No, I read about her in the newspaper. | 不 我在报纸上读到她的新闻 |
[1:40:53] | Mrs. Lippman had a son. Maybe he could help. | 利普曼太太有儿子 他或许可以帮忙 |
[1:40:56] | I got his card in here. | 我这里有他的名片 |
[1:40:58] | You want to come in? | 你要进来吗? |
[1:40:59] | – May I? – Yeah, sure. | -可以吗? -当然可以 |
[1:41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:21] | Are you close to catching somebody? | 你们很快会抓到人吗? |
[1:41:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:41:26] | We may be. | 或者吧 |
[1:41:29] | Did you… | 你是不是… |
[1:41:31] | take over this place after Mrs. Lippman died, is that right? | 在利普曼太太死后搬到这里来? |
[1:41:36] | Yeah, I bought this house two years ago. | 是的 我两年前买了这间屋 |
[1:41:41] | Did she leave any records, any business records… | 她有没有留下任何记录 业务记录… |
[1:41:45] | tax forms, lists of employees? | 税单 雇员名单之类? |
[1:41:50] | No, nothing like that at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[1:41:54] | Say, has the FBI learned something? | 联邦调查局可有什么发现? |
[1:41:57] | The police around here don’t seem to have the first clue. | 这里的警方看来毫无头绪 |
[1:42:10] | Have you got, like, a description, fingerprints, anything like that? | 你们有没有容貌 指纹之类的线索? |
[1:42:16] | No. | 没有 |
[1:42:20] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有 |
[1:42:32] | Here’s that number. | 是这个电话号码了 |
[1:42:35] | Very good, Mr. Gordon. | 很好 |
[1:42:37] | May I use your phone, please? | 可否借用你的电话? |
[1:42:47] | Sure you can use my phone. | 当然可以 |
[1:42:51] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:42:53] | Put your hands over your head and turn around. Spread your legs. | 把双手放在头上 转过来 张开腿 |
[1:42:58] | Spread your legs! | 张开腿 |
[1:42:59] | Put your hands in the back… | 把双手放在… |
[1:43:01] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:44:15] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:44:37] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[1:44:41] | I’m down here! I’m down here! | 我在下面… |
[1:45:03] | Catherine Martin? | 凯瑟琳·马丁? |
[1:45:05] | Yes! | 是! |
[1:45:08] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[1:45:10] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[1:45:11] | Safe, shit! Get me out of here! | 安全个屁! 快救我出去 |
[1:45:29] | You’re all right. Where is he? | 你没事的 他在哪里? |
[1:45:31] | How the fuck should I know? Just get me out of here! | 我怎么知道? 快救我出去! |
[1:45:35] | Catherine, you’ve gotta be quiet! Now, shut that dog up! | 凯瑟琳 你静一点 叫那只狗别吵 |
[1:45:38] | Just get me out of here! | 快救我出去! |
[1:45:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:45:45] | Catherine, I’m gonna get you out. But right now, you listen to me. | 凯瑟琳 我会救你的 但你听着 |
[1:45:49] | I’ve gotta leave. I’ll be right back | 我要离开一会 很快回来 |
[1:45:52] | No! Don’t you leave me here, you fucking bitch! No! | 不 不要丢下我 你这个婊子 别走! |
[1:45:55] | Don’t you leave me here! | 不要丢下我! |
[1:45:57] | This guy is fucking crazy! | 这个家伙是疯的! |
[1:46:02] | Wait! I gotta get out of here! | 等一下 我要离开这里 |
[1:46:08] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:46:10] | Catherine! The other officers will be here any minute now. | 凯瑟琳! 其他的探员会很快到达的 |
[1:46:15] | Wait! Don’t go! Please! | 不要走! 求求你 |
[1:46:18] | Quiet! | 别吵! |
[1:46:22] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊… |
[1:50:21] | – You okay? – Gunpowder. It’s nothing, I’m okay. | -你没事吧? -小事 不要紧 我没事 |
[1:50:23] | Agent Starling, how did you track Buffalo Bill here? | 史达琳探员 你怎么追查到水牛比尔在这里的? |
[1:50:33] | Clarice M. Starling. | 克丽丝·史达琳 |
[1:50:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:50:52] | Ernest W. Stevens. | 昂利·史蒂文 |
[1:51:13] | Special Agent Starling! | 特种探员克丽丝·史达琳! |
[1:51:15] | – Special Agent Mapp. – Phone call. | -特种探员麦普 -有电话找你 |
[1:51:17] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪 |
[1:51:19] | Starling. | 史达琳 |
[1:51:23] | Pilch, could you take our picture? | 替我们拍照好吗? |
[1:51:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:51:29] | I just wanted to say congratulations. | 我只想说声恭喜 |
[1:51:32] | I’m no good at this kind of thing, so I’m gonna duck out of here. | 我不擅应酬 所以我要走了 |
[1:51:36] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 |
[1:51:39] | Thank you, Mr. Crawford. | 谢谢 葛先生 |
[1:51:48] | Your father would’ve been proud today. | 令尊今天定会很骄傲 |
[1:51:54] | Don’t forget your phone call. | 别忘了接听电话 |
[1:52:00] | Starling. | 史达琳 |
[1:52:02] | Well, Clarice… | 克丽丝… |
[1:52:04] | have the lambs stopped screaming? | 那些羔羊停止尖叫了吗? |
[1:52:07] | Dr. Lecter? | 莱达医生? |
[1:52:08] | Don’t bother with a trace. I won’t be on long enough. | 不必追踪这个电话 我不会讲太久 |
[1:52:15] | Where are you, Dr. Lecter? | 莱达医生 你在哪里? |
[1:52:17] | I have no plans to call on you. | 我不打算找你了 |
[1:52:19] | The world’s more interesting with you in it. | 有了你 这个世界更加有趣 |
[1:52:22] | So you take care now to extend me the same courtesy. | 你保重 日后报答我吧 |
[1:52:25] | You know I can’t make that promise. | 我不能作那个承诺的 |
[1:52:28] | I do wish we could chat longer… | 但愿我们可以多聊一会 |
[1:52:32] | but I’m having an old friend for dinner. | 但我找了个老朋友吃晚饭 |
[1:52:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:52:38] | Dr. Lecter! | 莱达医生! |
[1:52:42] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱达医生 |
[1:52:45] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱达医生 |
[1:52:49] | Dr. Lecter? | 莱达医生? |
[1:52:51] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[1:52:53] | The security system’s set up? | 保安系统安排了吗? |
[1:52:55] | – We have the big shot security. – I appreciate it. | -我们有严密保安的 -谢谢 |