Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Shining Unrated US Cut(闪灵)[1980]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Shining Unrated US Cut(闪灵)[1980]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:闪灵
英文名称:The Shining Unrated US Cut
年代:1980

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:12] Hi. I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Ullman. 你好 我和尤尔曼先生有约
[03:15] My name is Jack Torrance. 我的名字是杰克·特朗斯
[03:17] His office is the first door on the left. 他的办公室在一楼的左边
[03:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:38] Mr. Ullman? 尤尔曼先生?
[03:39] I’m Jack Torrance. 我是杰克·特朗斯
[03:41] Come on in, Jack. 快进来 杰克
[03:44] – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. – 非常高兴见到你 – 我也是
[03:47] This is my secretary, Susie. 这是我的秘书 苏西
[03:48] – Susie, how do you do? – Any trouble finding us? – 苏西 你好 – 我们这儿很难找吧?
[03:51] No problem at all. I made the trip in 3 1/2 hours. 不难找 到这儿我才花了三个半小时
[03:54] That’s very good time. 算是非常顺利了
[03:57] Sit down a minute, Jack. 请稍坐一会 杰克
[03:58] Just make yourself at home. 随意 不要拘束
[04:00] Like some coffee? 要来点咖啡吗?
[04:02] If you’re having some, I wouldn’t mind. Thanks. 方便的话 我想尝一尝 谢谢
[04:05] – Susie. – Sure. – 苏西 – 好的 先生
[04:06] And ask Bill Watson to join us. 顺便请比尔·华生过来
[04:08] Yes, I will. 好的
[04:20] Mom? 妈妈
[04:22] Yeah? 什么?
[04:23] Do you really want to go and live in that hotel for the winter? 你真打算 整个冬天都住那个旅馆吗?
[04:28] Sure I do. 当然我愿意
[04:29] It’ll be lots of fun. 那一定会很有趣
[04:33] Yeah. I guess so. 嗯 我也这么认为
[04:35] Anyway, there’s hardly anybody to play with around here. 不过 那儿恐怕没有人可以陪我玩
[04:40] I know. lt always takes a little time to make new friends. 我知道 交新朋友总要花些时间的
[04:45] Yeah, I guess so. 嗯 恐怕是
[04:49] What about Tony? 托尼怎样想呢?
[04:50] He’s looking forward to the hotel, I bet. 他很期待去住那个旅馆 我敢打赌
[04:53] No, I ain’t, Mrs. Torrance. 错 我并不期待 特朗斯太太
[04:55] Now, come on, Tony. Don’t be silly. 好了 托尼 不要淘气
[04:58] I don’t want to go there. 我不想去那个地方
[05:01] How come you don’t want to go? 你为什么不想去呢?
[05:03] I just don’t. 只是不想而已
[05:05] Let’s just wait and see. 那我们走着瞧
[05:08] We’re all going to have a real good time. 我相信我们会有个愉快的冬天
[05:13] Bill, I’d like you to meet Jack Torrance. 比尔 这位是杰克·特朗斯
[05:15] How do you do, Bill? 你好 比尔
[05:17] – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure to meet you. – 非常高兴认识你 – 很荣幸
[05:19] Grab a chair, Bill. Join in. 找个位子坐 比尔 我们开始吧
[05:21] Jack is going to take care of the Overlook for us this winter. 杰克准备为我们 在这个冬天照顾遥望旅馆
[05:26] I’d like you to take him around soon as we’re through. 等我们这边告个段落 你就带他去逛逛
[05:29] Fine. 好的
[05:30] Jack is a schoolteacher. 杰克是位老师
[05:32] Formerly a schoolteacher. 以前是位老师
[05:35] What line of work are you in now? 那你现在干什么?
[05:36] I’m a writer. 写作
[05:38] Teaching’s been more or less a way of making ends meet. 光靠教书 收支还是平衡不了
[05:42] This ought to be quite a change for you. 对你而言 这是很大的转变吧?
[05:45] I’m looking for a change. 我正是在寻求转变
[05:47] Our people in Denver recommended Jack very highly, and for once… 我们在丹佛的人都强烈推荐杰克 而且我立刻就…
[05:51] …I agree with them. 赞成了他们的意见
[05:53] Let’s see, where were we? 那好 我们讲到哪里了?
[05:55] I was about to explain… 我正打算解说…
[05:58] …that our season here runs from May 15th to October 30th. 我们是在5月15号到10月30号营业
[06:02] Then we close down completely until the following May. 然后我们会歇业 直到下个5月来临
[06:06] Do you mind if I ask why you do that? 我可以问问是为什么吗?
[06:09] It seems to me that the skiing up here would be fantastic. 就我所见 在这边滑雪将是非常美妙的事
[06:13] It would be. The problem is the enormous cost… 那是肯定的 但是 问题在于庞大的开销…
[06:15] …it would be to keep the road to Sidewinder open. 为此我们必须保持道路通畅
[06:19] It’s a 25-mile stretch of road. 而道路绵延25英哩
[06:21] It gets 20 feet of snow during the winter. 到了冬天 积雪会厚达20英尺
[06:24] There’s just no way to make it economically feasible… 要保持道路通畅的话…
[06:27] …to keep it clear. 实在是没有什么经济效益
[06:29] When the place was built in 1907… 自1907年这个地方被修建以来…
[06:31] …there was very little interest in winter sports. 很少有人对这儿的冬季运动感兴趣的
[06:34] This site was chosen for its seclusion and scenic beauty. 这个地方是因为它的 与世俗隔绝和风光明媚而闻名
[06:39] It’s certainly got plenty of that. 当然 不只如此而已
[06:42] That’s right. 不错
[06:43] Did they give you any idea in Denver… 丹佛的人有没有告诉过你…
[06:46] …about what the job entails? 关于这个工作的负担?
[06:48] Only in a very general way. 只说了个大概
[06:53] The winters can be fantastically cruel. 冬季总是难以想像的酷寒
[06:56] The basic idea is to cope with the very costly damage… 工作内容是维修工作 防止带来重大损失…
[06:59] …and depreciation which can occur. 和其它一些相关的事
[07:02] This consists mainly of running the boiler… 其实主要就是要照顾锅炉…
[07:04] …heating different parts of the hotel on a daily rotating basis… 每天都要加热 保持旅馆各个角落的温暖…
[07:08] …repairing damage as it occurs… 如果有损坏发生就要修复…
[07:11] …and doing repairs so the elements can’t get a foothold. 持续维护使损坏无法产生
[07:15] That sounds fine to me. 这对我而言是没有问题的
[07:18] Physically, it’s not a very demanding job. 其实上这工作 真的没有什么太高的要求
[07:21] The only thing that can get a bit trying here during the winter… 在这里 冬季唯一真正要克服的…
[07:24] …is a tremendous sense of isolation. 是巨大的被隔离感
[07:28] That just happens to be exactly what I’m looking for. 那正好是我要寻求的东西
[07:33] I’m outlining a new writing project. 我正构思一部新的作品
[07:37] Five months of peace is just what I want. 五个月的安静生活 正符合我所需
[07:41] That’s very good, Jack. 很好 杰克
[07:43] Because, for some people… 你知道 对某些人…
[07:46] …solitude… …孤独…
[07:48] …and isolation… …和隔离…
[07:51] …can, of itself, become a problem. …会是一个很大的问题
[07:54] Not for me. 对我而言不是
[07:56] How about your wife and son? Do you think they’ll take to it? 那你的妻子和儿子呢? 你认为他们没问题吧?
[08:01] They’ll love it. 他们会喜欢的
[08:02] Great. 很好
[08:06] Before I turn you over to Bill… 在我把你交给比尔以前…
[08:10] …there’s one other thing I think we should talk about. 我想我还有一件事 不得不和你讲
[08:13] Not to sound melodramatic… 不是吓唬人…
[08:15] …but it’s been known to give a few people… 不过 这的确会让某些人
[08:18] …second thoughts about the job. 重新考虑能否接受这个工作
[08:21] I’m intrigued. 我很感兴趣
[08:23] I don’t suppose they said anything in Denver… 我认为 丹佛的人一定没有提到这个…
[08:25] …about the tragedy we had up here during the winter of 1970. 1970年在这儿发生的悲剧
[08:30] I don’t believe they did. 他们的确没有
[08:34] My predecessor in this job… 我的前任…
[08:37] …hired a man named Charles Grady as the winter caretaker. 雇佣了一个叫查尔斯·格瑞第 担任冬季看管员的工作
[08:40] He came up with his wife and 2 little girls of about 8 and 10. 他带着妻子和两个女儿 一个8一个10岁左右
[08:44] He had a good employment record, good references. 他有着良好的工作记录和介绍人
[08:47] And from what I’ve been told, he seemed… 就我刚才所言 他似乎…
[08:50] …like a completely normal individual. 就像一个安全正常的人一样
[08:53] But at some point during the winter… 但是冬季的某天…
[08:55] …he must have suffered some kind of a complete mental breakdown. 他肯定受到了巨大的精神折磨
[08:59] He ran amuck… 然后疯狂地…
[09:05] …and killed his family with an ax. 用斧头 杀了全家人
[09:08] Stacked them neatly in a room in the west wing, and then… 尸体全堆到西翼的一个房间里…
[09:14] …he put both barrels of his shotgun in his mouth. 来福枪装了两发子弹 含在嘴里击发
[09:19] The police thought… 警察认为…
[09:21] …that it was what the old-timers used to call cabin fever. 那就是以前所谓的幽闭恐慌症
[09:25] A kind of claustrophobic reaction which can occur… 一种幽闭式的反应 发生在…
[09:28] …when people are shut in together over long periods of time. 人被封闭在一起 经过一段相当长时间后
[09:37] That is… 这个故事…
[09:39] …quite a story. 实在很刺激
[09:42] Yeah, it is. 是的
[09:44] It’s still hard for me to believe it actually happened here. 到现在我还是无法相信 它就发生在这个地方 就是这儿
[09:48] But it did. 但是 它的确是
[09:51] I think you can appreciate why I wanted to tell you about it. 我相信你能理解 我为什么要告诉你这些
[09:56] I certainly can. 我当然可以
[09:59] I also understand why your people in Denver… 我还可以理解 为什么丹佛的人…
[10:02] …left it for you to tell me. 留着这件事 让你来告诉我
[10:05] Obviously, some people can be put off… 显然 一些人会退缩…
[10:08] …from staying in a place where something like that happened. 不愿意待在发生过这种事的地方
[10:12] You can rest assured that’s not going to happen with me. 你可以放心 这不会发生在我身上
[10:18] And as far as my wife is concerned… 至于我的妻子…
[10:21] …I’m sure she’ll be absolutely fascinated when I tell her. 我确定告诉她以后 她一定会很着迷
[10:25] She’s a confirmed ghost story… 她是个忠实的鬼故事迷…
[10:29] …and horror film addict. …和恐怖片迷
[10:36] Tony, do you think Dad’ll get the job? 托尼 你认为爸爸会得到那份工作吗?
[10:41] He already did. 他已经得到了
[10:44] He’s going to phone Wendy up in a few minutes to tell her. 他马上就会打电话告诉温蒂
[11:02] – Hi, babe. – Hi, hon. How’s it going? – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 亲爱的 事情进行得怎样?
[11:05] Great. I’m at the hotel and I still have a lot to do. 很好 我还在旅馆里 而且还有许多地方还没去看过
[11:09] I don’t think I can get home before 9 or 10. 我认为9点或10点前 我可能到不了家
[11:12] Sounds like you got the job. 听起来你得到这份工作了
[11:14] Right. It’s a beautiful place. 嗯 这儿真是个漂亮的地方
[11:17] You and Danny are going to love it. 你和丹尼会喜欢上它的
[11:20] Tony, why don’t you want to go to the hotel? 托尼 你为什么不想去那个旅馆?
[11:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:26] You do too know. Now come on, tell me. 你知道的 好了 告诉我吧
[11:30] I don’t want to. 不要 我不想告诉你
[11:33] Please. 求求你
[11:36] No. 不要
[11:37] Now, Tony, tell me. 好了 托尼 告诉我吧
[12:09] Now, hold your eyes still so I can see. 现在睁开眼睛 我来检查
[12:16] That’s good. Now the other one. 很好 另一只眼睛
[12:20] Good boy. 乖孩子
[12:28] Now, Danny… 好的 丹尼…
[12:30] …when you were brushing your teeth… 在你刷牙的时候
[12:33] …do you remember if you smelled anything funny… 你记得你闻到一些怪味
[12:36] …or saw any bright, flashing lights or anything at all strange? 或者看见闪光 和其它一些怪东西吗?
[12:43] No. 没有
[12:46] Do you remember when you were brushing your teeth? 那你记得你在刷牙么?
[12:49] Yes. 是的
[12:51] What’s the next thing you remember after you were brushing your teeth? 那么 刷牙之后呢? 你记得发生过什么事情吗?
[12:59] My mom was saying, “Wake up. Wake up, Danny, wake up.” 妈妈对我说 “醒醒 丹尼 醒醒”
[13:06] Can you remember what you were doing… 那你能否记得在刷牙前…
[13:08] …just before you started brushing your teeth? 你在做些什么吗?
[13:14] Talking to Tony. 和托尼说话
[13:16] Is Tony one of your animals? 托尼是你的宠物之一吗?
[13:19] No. He’s a little boy that lives in my mouth. 不是 他是住在我嘴里的小男孩
[13:23] Tony’s his imaginary friend. 托尼是他想像中的朋友
[13:28] If you were to open your mouth now, could I see Tony? 假如你现在张开嘴 我能看见托尼吗?
[13:34] Why not? 为什么不行?
[13:36] Because he hides. 因为他藏起来了
[13:39] Where does he go? 他藏在什么地方?
[13:42] To my stomach. 我的胃里面
[13:46] Does Tony ever tell you to do things? 托尼有要你去做过什么吗?
[13:53] I don’t want to talk about Tony anymore. 我不想再谈论托尼了
[13:58] That’s fine. 好的
[14:00] All right, Danny. 好的 丹尼
[14:03] I’m going to ask you to do me a favor… 我要请你帮我个忙…
[14:06] …and stay quietly in bed for the rest of the day. Okay? 今天都乖乖地待在床上 好吗?
[14:09] Do I have to? 一定要这样吗?
[14:11] Yes. I’d like you to. 是的 我希望你这样
[14:13] We’re going in the other room for a few minutes and talk. 我们要去另外的房间说几句话
[14:16] I’ll come back and check on you. 之后我会来看你的
[14:27] – Shall we go into the living room? – Yes. – 我们去客厅吗? – 是的
[14:33] – Please. – Thank you. – 请坐 – 谢谢
[14:39] Mrs. Torrance, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. 特朗斯太太 我认为你没有什么好担心的
[14:43] I’m quite sure there’s nothing physically wrong with Danny. 我确信丹尼身体健康
[14:52] He seems absolutely fine now. 他现在看起来非常好
[14:55] But you should’ve seen him. 但是你还是应该检查一下
[14:57] I know. 我知道
[14:58] Kids can scare you to death. 孩子往往会吓着你
[15:00] But believe me, these episodes are not at all uncommon. 但是相信我 那些并不算反常
[15:03] And they look much worse than they are. 他们往往比表面看起来要好很多
[15:06] But what was the matter with him? 但是 他到底是怎么了?
[15:09] Most of the time, these episodes with kids are never explained. 大多数时候 发生在小孩子身上 某些事情是无法依常理解释的
[15:13] They’re brought on by emotional factors and rarely occur again. 只是一些情绪上的原因 而且基本上很少再发生
[15:19] They’re more akin to autohypnosis… 和自我催眠很相似…
[15:22] …a kind of self-induced trance. 一种自我诱导的恍惚状态
[15:25] If it reoccurs, which I doubt… 但是 假如再发生的话 我认为…
[15:28] …we can always think about having some tests done. 我们可以试着做些检查
[15:34] I’m sure you’re right. 我确信你是对的
[15:38] Have you been in Boulder long? 你住在博得很久了吗?
[15:41] Only about three months. 只有三个月左右
[15:43] We’re from Vermont. My husband was teaching school there. 我们是佛蒙得州来的 我丈夫以前在那边的学校教书
[15:48] Did the appearance of Danny’s imaginary friend…. 丹尼想像中的朋友出现在…
[15:53] Tony. 托尼
[15:54] Did Tony’s first appearance happen to coincide with your arrival here? 那么 托尼的情况 最早发生在你们到这儿的时候吗?
[16:01] Let’s see…. 我想想…
[16:03] I guess Danny started talking to Tony… 丹尼和托尼说话…
[16:05] …about the time we put him in nursery school. 是在我们送他去幼儿园时开始的
[16:09] Did he adjust well to school? 他适应学校生活吗?
[16:13] He didn’t like it too much at first. 他最开始并不喜欢学校
[16:15] Then he had an injury, so we kept him out for a while and…. 但是 之后他受了伤 然后我们就把他留在家里一段时间…
[16:20] I guess that’s about when I first noticed he was talking to Tony. 这就是我最早 注意到他和托尼交谈的时候
[16:25] What sort of injury did he have? 他受了什么样的伤?
[16:28] He dislocated his shoulder. 肩膀脱臼
[16:31] How did he manage to do that? 他怎么会受这样的伤?
[16:36] It was just one of those things, you know. 这只是 嗯 那样的一些事 你知道的
[16:39] Purely an accident. 完全是意外事故
[16:42] My husband had been drinking… 我丈夫喝醉…
[16:45] …and he came home about three hours late. 然后比往常迟三个小时回到家
[16:49] So he wasn’t exactly in the greatest mood that night. 他那天晚上 心情不太好
[16:54] And Danny had scattered some of his school papers all over the room… 然后丹尼把他一些教学用试卷 扔到满屋都是…
[16:59] …and my husband grabbed his arm to pull him away from them. 于是我丈夫就拉住他的肩膀 想让他离开那些试卷
[17:04] It’s just the sort of thing you do 100 times with a child… 就是这样一些行为 你起码对孩子做过上百次…
[17:07] …you know, in a park or in the street. 你知道的 平常在公园或者街道上
[17:10] But on this particular occasion… 但是当时有点失控…
[17:13] …my husband just used too much strength… 我丈夫用力过猛
[17:16] …and he injured Danny’s arm. 然后他伤着了丹尼的肩膀
[17:22] Anyway, something good did come out of it all because he said… 无论如何 负面的事也有一些正面意义 因为他说…
[17:26] …”Wendy, I’m never going to touch another drop. “温蒂 我绝对不会再犯同样的傻事
[17:29] And if I do, you can leave me.” 假如再发生的话 你可以离开我”
[17:31] And he didn’t. 然后 他的确做到了
[17:33] He hasn’t had any alcohol in 5 months. 他五个月没再沾过一点酒精
[18:04] We must really be high up. The air feels so different. 我们肯定到了很高的地方 空气都不太一样了
[18:14] Dad? 爸爸?
[18:18] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[18:22] You should’ve eaten your breakfast. 你应该吃了早餐的
[18:25] We’ll get you something as soon as we get to the hotel. 等我们到了旅馆就给你找些吃的
[18:28] Okay, Mom. 好的 妈妈
[18:32] Wasn’t it around here that the Donner party got snowbound? 就是在这附近 多纳组织被雪给困住的吧?
[18:37] I think that was farther west, in the Sierras. 我认为是在更西边的地方 在山脊地带
[18:42] What was the Donner party? 什么是多纳组织?
[18:47] They were a party of settlers in covered wagon times. 他们是一个蓬车时代的殖民组织
[18:51] They got snowbound one winter in the mountains. 某个冬天他们被雪困在山里头
[18:55] They had to resort to cannibalism in order to stay alive. 导致后来他们相互残杀当作食物 为的是让自己能够生存下来
[19:00] You mean they ate each other up? 你的意思是他们相互吃掉别人?
[19:03] They had to, in order to survive. 为了活命 他们不得不这样做
[19:06] Jack. 杰克
[19:08] Don’t worry, Mom. 不要担心 妈妈
[19:09] I know all about cannibalism. I saw it on TV. 我知道人吃人的 在电视上看过
[19:14] See, it’s okay. 看 我说没什么吧
[19:17] He saw it on the television. 他在电视上都看过了
[19:50] – What time does the plane leave? – 8:30. – 飞机什么时候起飞? – 8点30分
[19:52] That gives us plenty of time to go over everything. 这样我们就有充足的时间 可以仔细检查每样东西
[19:55] – Goodbye, Mr. Ullman. – Bye. – 再见 尤尔曼先生 – 再见
[19:57] Good morning. I hope you haven’t been waiting too long. 早安 希望没有让你等太久
[20:00] No problem. We had time to grab a bite to eat. 没关系 我们正好有足够的时间去找点吃的
[20:03] Good. Glad you made it before they shut down the kitchen. 很幸运 你能赶在他们关掉厨房前这样做
[20:06] Is your family having a look around? 你的家人都有四处看看吗?
[20:08] No, my son’s discovered the games room. 没有 因为我儿子发现了游戏室
[20:12] – Has your luggage been brought in? – Right there. – 你的行李都带来了吗? – 都在这儿
[20:15] In view of all we have to cover today… 预见到我们今天要做的一切…
[20:17] …I suggest we have a quick look at your apartment and get started. 我建议我们去看看你的住所 马上去
[20:21] Have the Torrances’ things brought to their apartment. 把特朗斯先生全家的行李 搬到他们的住所去
[20:24] I’d better collect my family first. 我最好先叫上我的家人
[20:35] This is our Colorado Lounge. 这是我们的休闲室
[20:38] It’s beautiful. 很漂亮
[20:41] My God! 天!
[20:43] This place is fantastic, isn’t it, hon? 这个地方实在太不可思议了 不是吗 亲爱的?
[20:45] It sure is. 的确是
[20:47] I’ve never seen anything like this before. 我从来没见过这样的东西
[20:51] Are all these lndian designs authentic? 那些全部是正统印地安风格吗?
[20:53] I believe they’re based… 我相信它们是主要是…
[20:55] …mainly on Navajo and Apache motifs. 基于纳瓦霍和阿帕契部族的风格
[20:58] They’re really gorgeous. 它们真是非常的华丽
[21:01] As a matter of fact… 事实上…
[21:02] …this is probably the most gorgeous hotel I’ve ever seen. 这可能是我所见过的最华丽的旅馆了
[21:05] This old place has had an illustrious past. 这个古老的地方有一个辉煌的过去
[21:08] In its heyday, it was a stopping place for the jet setters… 在全盛时期 乘喷射机旅行的富豪 都当这里是重要观光景点
[21:12] …even before anybody knew what a jet set was. 甚至在喷射客机旅行流行以前
[21:15] We had four presidents who stayed here. 这里曾经有四位总统呆过
[21:18] Lots of movie stars. 很多的影视明星
[21:20] Royalty? 皇族呢?
[21:22] All the best people. 所有最出色的人
[22:17] This is the staff wing of the hotel. 这是旅馆职员的宿舍
[22:20] None of the other bedrooms are heated during the winter. 冬天里这里以外的房间都没有暖气
[22:24] – Goodbye, Mr. Ullman. – Goodbye, girls. – 再见 尤尔曼先生 – 再见 姑娘们
[22:27] And here are your quarters. 这里便是你们的居室
[22:30] Living room, bedroom, bathroom. 客厅 卧室 浴室
[22:32] And a small bedroom for your son. 还有一间小房间 给你的儿子住
[22:38] Perfect for a child. 对孩子而言 这相当不错
[22:47] Well, then. Place is very nicely self-contained. 嗯 这里什么东西都很齐全
[22:51] Easy to keep. 比较好管理
[22:55] Cozy. 很舒适
[22:56] Yes, very cozy for a family. 是的 对一个家庭而言 非常舒适
[22:59] If you feel like spreading out… 假如你们想继续的话…
[23:01] …you have the rest of the hotel to move around in. 要知道 你们还得去看看其它的那些地方
[23:05] Well, it’s very… 嗯 这里非常的…
[23:08] …homey. 有家的感觉
[23:12] This is our famous hedge maze. 这是我们著名的树篱迷宫
[23:15] It’s quite an attraction here. The walls are 13 feet high… 这是非常有吸引力的所在 墙高是13英尺
[23:19] …and the hedge is as old as the hotel itself. 还有这些树篱 它们就像这个旅馆一样历史悠久
[23:22] A lot of fun, but I wouldn’t want to go in there… 非常有趣 不过 我绝对不想走进去…
[23:25] …unless I had an hour to spare to find my way out. 除非我自己有把握 一个小时内能走出来
[23:29] When was the Overlook built? 遥望旅馆是什么时候修建的?
[23:32] Construction started in 1907. 1907年开始建造
[23:34] It was finished in 1909. 1909年竣工
[23:37] The site’s supposed to be on an lndian burial ground. 地基据说是印地安人的墓地
[23:40] They actually had to repel… 这一度激怒了他们…
[23:41] …a few lndian attacks as they were building it. 甚至在修建过程中 遭遇过印地安人的攻击
[23:45] That’s our Snowcat. 这是我们的雪地车
[23:47] Can you both drive a car? 你们两个都会开吧?
[23:50] That’s fine. Basically the Snowcat operates very much like a car. 很好 一般说来 开雪地车就跟开普通车辆没两样
[23:54] It won’t take you long to get the hang of it. 你不会花太多时间来掌握它的
[23:58] As a matter of fact, we brought a decorator in from Chicago… 事实上 我们曾经从芝加哥找了个漆匠…
[24:01] …just last year to refurbish this part of the hotel. 就在去年 重新粉刷旅馆的这个部分
[24:04] He sure did a beautiful job. 他的确做的非常漂亮
[24:07] Pink and gold are my favorite colors. 粉红和金色是我最喜欢的色彩
[24:10] This is our Gold Ballroom. 这是我们的黄金舞厅
[24:14] I’ll say! 哇塞!
[24:15] We can accommodate up to 300 people here very comfortably. 我们可以让300人在这里舒适地聚会
[24:20] Boy, we could really have a good party in this room. 哈 我们可以在这里开个精采的派对
[24:23] I’m afraid you won’t do too well here unless you brought supplies. 我恐怕 在你获得补给品之前 此处也不真能让你开个好派对
[24:27] We remove the booze from the premises when we shut down. 在关闭前 我们会把酒从柜台那边移走
[24:30] That reduces the insurance we normally have to carry. 这将减低我们的保险费用
[24:33] We don’t drink. 我们并不喝酒
[24:34] Then you’re in luck. 那么 你们非常幸运
[24:36] Dick, come on over and say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Torrance. 迪克 过来跟特朗斯太太和先生问个好
[24:40] This is Dick Hallorann, our head chef. 这是迪克·哈罗朗 我们的首席厨师
[24:43] Mr. Hallorann, I’m Jack. This is my wife, Winifred. 哈罗朗先生 我是杰克 这是我的妻子 温妮芙瑞德
[24:46] Glad to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[24:47] The Torrances will take care of the Overlook this winter. 特朗斯一家人 将在这个冬季照顾遥望旅馆
[24:50] That’s just great. How do you folks like our hotel so far? 这很好啊 你们对我们的旅馆印象如何?
[24:54] It’s just wonderful. 非常棒的地方
[24:56] Hi, Danny! 嗨 丹尼!
[24:59] I found him outside looking for you. 我刚好在外面遇上他 他在找你们
[25:02] Did you get tired of bombing the universe? 你已经厌倦玩游戏了?
[25:07] Come on over here. 到这边来
[25:08] Thank you, Susie. 谢谢你 苏西
[25:10] I think it’d be good if you could show Mrs. Torrance the kitchen… 你应该带特朗斯太太去看一下厨房
[25:14] …while I continue on with Jack. 我和杰克可以继续逛逛
[25:16] It would be a pleasure. Right this way. 那是我的荣幸 请这边走
[25:19] Great. See you later, honey. 好的 一会见 亲爱的
[25:20] Bye, darling. 再见 亲爱的
[25:24] Mrs. Torrance, your husband introduced you as Winifred. 特朗斯太太 你丈夫介绍你说名字叫温妮芙瑞德
[25:28] Now, are you a “Winnie”, or a “Freddie”? 那么 是叫你”温妮”还是”芙瑞蒂”?
[25:30] I’m a Wendy. 叫我温蒂
[25:32] Wendy. That’s nice. That’s the prettiest. 温蒂 不错 非常好的称呼
[25:35] This is the kitchen, huh? 这里就是厨房吗?
[25:37] This is it. 是的
[25:39] How do you like it, Danny? is it big enough for you? 你喜欢这里吗 丹尼? 对你而言 这里够大了吗?
[25:43] It’s the biggest place I ever seen. 这是我见过的最大的地方
[25:45] This whole place is such an enormous maze. 这整个地方就像个巨大的迷宫
[25:48] I’ll have to leave a trail of breadcrumbs every time I come in. 我每次进来都得撒些面包屑做标记
[25:52] Don’t let it get you down. 不要让它把你吓倒了
[25:54] It’s big, but it ain’t nothing but a kitchen. 它是很大 不过无论怎样也只是间厨房而已
[25:57] A lot of this stuff you’ll never have to touch. 这里许多东西你都没必要去碰
[25:59] I wouldn’t know what to do with it if I did. 如果乱碰 我将很难收拾
[26:02] One thing for sure, you don’t have to worry about food. 有一件事是肯定的 你不要担心没有食物
[26:05] You folks could eat here for a year and never have the same menu twice. 足够你们在这儿吃一年 而且保证每次的菜单都不一样
[26:10] Right here is our walk-in freezer. 这里是我们的冷藏室
[26:14] This is where we keep all of our meat. 我们在这里存放肉类
[26:18] You got 15 rib roasts… 这里有15块烘干的排骨…
[26:20] …30 ten-pound bags of hamburger. 30袋汉堡 每袋10磅…
[26:22] We got 12 turkeys, about 40 chickens… 还有12只火鸡 大约40只鸡…
[26:25] …50 sirloin steaks, two dozen of pork roast… 50份牛排 2打猪排…
[26:29] …and 20 legs of lamb. Do you like lamb, Doc? 还有20条羔羊腿 你喜欢羔羊吧 多克?
[26:33] You don’t? What’s your favorite food, then? 不喜欢? 那 你最喜欢的是什么食物呢?
[26:35] French fries and ketchup. 法国油炸食物和调味酱
[26:38] I think we can manage that too, Doc. 我想我们也能找到那个的 多克
[26:40] Come along, now. Watch your step. 继续走 小心你们的脚下
[26:49] How’d you know we call him Doc? 你怎么知道我们叫他多克?
[26:50] – Beg your pardon? – Doc. You called Danny “Doc” twice. – 你什么意思? – 多克 你叫了丹尼两次”多克”
[26:55] I did? 我有吗?
[26:57] We call him Doc sometimes, like in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. 我们有时叫他多克 就像卡通片 “疯狂的兔子” 里一样
[27:00] But how did you know? 但是 你是怎么知道的呢?
[27:02] I guess I probably heard you call him that. 我想 我可能是听到你这么叫他了
[27:04] It’s possible. But I honestly don’t remember… 有可能 但是我真的不记得…
[27:07] …calling him that since we’ve been with you. 在我们见面后我有这么叫过他
[27:09] Anyway, he looks like a Doc, doesn’t he? 无论如何 他看起来就像是多克 不是么?
[27:13] What’s up, Doc? 怎么了 多克?
[27:16] Now, this is the storeroom. 嗯 这里是储藏室
[27:20] In here is where we keep… 在这里我们存放…
[27:22] …all the dried goods and the canned goods. 所有的干料和罐头
[27:25] We got canned fruits and vegetables… 我们有罐装的水果和蔬菜…
[27:28] …canned fish and meats, hot and cold cereals. 罐装的鱼和肉食 还有其它一些粮食
[27:32] Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs… 比如面包片 薯片 甜点…
[27:35] …Rice Krispies, oatmeal, Wheatena and Cream of Wheat. 爆米花 麦片 还有小麦油
[27:40] You got a dozen jugs of black molasses. 还有成打的黑枫糖…
[27:42] We got 60 boxes of dried milk… 60箱牛奶…
[27:53] How’d you like some ice cream, Doc? 你想要些冰淇淋吗 多克?
[27:58] Sociables, finger rolls… 各种小吃 甜点…
[28:00] …and 7 kinds of what have you. 你想要的每种食物
[28:02] Now, we’ve got dried peaches, dried apricots… 嗯 我们有桃干 杏干…
[28:06] …dried raisins and dried prunes. …葡萄干和李干
[28:09] You know, you got to keep regular if you want to be happy. 你知道 如果你想快乐一点 你必须要保持秩序
[28:16] – How’re you getting on? – Fine. – 你们进行得怎样? – 很好
[28:18] Can we borrow Mrs. Torrance? We’re on our way to the basement. 能借用一下特朗斯太太吗? 我们正打算去地下室
[28:22] I promise we won’t keep her very long. 我保证不会占用很长时间的
[28:24] No problem, Mr.Ullman. I was just getting to the ice cream. 好的 尤尔曼先生 我正打算去做冰淇淋的
[28:27] You like ice cream, Doc? 你喜欢冰淇淋吧 多克?
[28:30] I thought you did. 我认为你喜欢呢
[28:31] You folks mind if I give Danny some ice cream while we wait? 你们介意在等你们的这段时间 我给丹尼一些冰淇淋么?
[28:34] – Not at all. – We don’t mind. – 当然不会 – 我们不介意的
[28:36] – Good. – Sound good to you, Doc? – 好的 – 听到这个你很高兴吧 多克?
[28:39] Okay, you behave yourself. 好吧 你们去做你们的
[28:44] What kind of ice cream do you like? 你想要哪种冰淇淋呢?
[28:46] Chocolate. 巧克力
[28:47] Chocolate it shall be. Come on, son. 那就是巧克力的 来吧 孩子 过来
[28:55] It’s amazing, all this activity today. 今天真是非常神奇的一天
[28:57] The guests and some staff left yesterday, but the… 客人和部分职员昨天就走了 但是…
[29:00] …last day’s always hectic. 这最后一天仍然是令人兴奋的
[29:01] Everybody wants to be on their way as early as possible. 每个人都想尽早上路
[29:05] By 5:00 tonight, you’ll never know anybody was ever here. 今晚5点后 就很难想像 这个地方有很多人在的样子
[29:09] Just like a ghost ship, huh? 就像艘鬼船一样 不是吗?
[29:17] Do you know how I knew your name was Doc? 你晓得为什么 我知道你的名字叫多克吗?
[29:26] You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? 你不明白我在说什么吧?
[29:36] I can remember when I was a little boy… 我记得 在我还小的时候…
[29:40] …my grandmother and I could hold conversations… …我的祖母和我可以…
[29:42] …entirely without ever opening our mouths. …完全不开口进行交谈
[29:47] She called it “shining.” 她管这叫”闪灵”
[29:51] And for a long time I thought it was just the two of us… 一直以来 我都认为只有我和她…
[29:54] …that had “the shine” to us. 拥有”闪灵”
[29:57] Just like you probably thought you was the only one. 就像你也可能 一直认为自己有独特天赋一样
[30:01] But there are other folks… 但是 还有其他人也是一样的…
[30:03] …though mostly they don’t know it, or don’t believe it. 虽然他们大多数都没有体会到 甚至不相信
[30:11] How long have you been able to do it? 你能这样已经多久了?
[30:19] Why don’t you want to talk about it? 你为什么不想谈谈它呢?
[30:27] I’m not supposed to. 我不该那样
[30:30] Who says you ain’t supposed to? 谁说你不该那样?
[30:36] Tony. 托尼
[30:40] Who’s Tony? 谁是托尼?
[30:44] Tony’s the little boy that lives in my mouth. 托尼是住在我嘴里的小男孩
[30:49] Is Tony the one that… 托尼就是那个…
[30:51] …tells you things? 告诉你古怪事情的人?
[30:57] How does he tell you things? 他怎样告诉你的?
[31:02] It’s like I go to sleep, and he shows me things. 我就像是睡着了一样 然后 他就给我看一些东西
[31:06] But when I wake up, I can’t remember everything. 但是 当我醒来后 我就记不起来发生了什么
[31:12] Does your mom and dad know about Tony? 你父母知道托尼的事吗?
[31:17] – Yes. – Do they know he tells you things? – 他们知道 – 托尼有告诉你奇怪的事情吗?
[31:22] No, Tony told me never to tell them. 不知道 托尼叫我绝对不要和他们说
[31:28] Has Tony ever told you anything about this place? 托尼有告诉过你这个地方的事吗?
[31:31] About the Overlook Hotel? 关于遥望旅馆?
[31:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:39] Now think real hard, Doc. 仔细想想 多克
[31:42] Think. 想想
[31:47] Maybe he showed me something. 他似乎有给我看过一些东西
[31:50] Try to think of what it was. 那 仔细想想是什么
[31:56] Mr. Hallorann, are you scared of this place? 哈罗朗先生 你害怕这个地方吗?
[32:01] No, Scared of nothing here. 不怕 并不害怕
[32:05] It’s just that… 只是…
[32:07] …you know, some places are like people. 你知道的 一些地方 似乎就像人一样
[32:11] Some shine… 有的很特别…
[32:13] …and some don’t. 但 有的却相反
[32:15] I guess you could say the Overlook Hotel… 我想遥望旅馆…
[32:18] …has something about it that’s like shining. 它有些东西 很特别 就像闪灵一样
[32:24] Is there something bad here? 这里有发生过不好的事吗?
[32:38] You know, Doc, when something happens… 你知道 多克 一些事发生后…
[32:41] …it can leave a trace of itself behind. 它总会留下一些痕迹
[32:45] Say, like… 嗯 就像…
[32:47] …if someone burns toast. 大胡子会在胡须上留下面包屑
[32:52] Maybe things that happen leave other kind of traces behind. 但是 某些事情却留下不一样的痕迹
[32:58] Not things that anyone can notice. 不是所有人都可以注意到的那种痕迹
[33:02] But things that people who shine can see. 但是 拥有闪灵的人可以看到
[33:08] Just like they can see things that haven’t happened yet… 就像他们能看到还没发生的事一样…
[33:13] …sometimes they can see things that happened a long time ago. 在某些时候 他们能看到许久以前发生的一些事
[33:19] I think a lot of things happened right here… 我想 这里曾经发生过许多事…
[33:22] …in this particular hotel over the years. 在这所特别的旅馆的悠久历史里
[33:26] And not all of them was good. 这些事 并不全都是好事
[33:32] What about room 237? 那么 237房发生过什么?
[33:38] Room 237? 237房?
[33:41] You’re scared of room 237, ain’t you? 你害怕237房 不是吗?
[33:46] No, I ain’t. 不怕 我不害怕
[33:49] Mr. Hallorann, what is in room 237? 哈罗朗先生 237房里面到底有些什么?
[33:54] Nothing. 什么也没有
[33:56] There ain’t nothing in room 237. 237房里面没有什么 根本没有!
[34:00] But you ain’t got no business going in there anyway. 而且 你也没有必要去那个地方
[34:03] So stay out. 所以 不要靠近它
[34:05] You understand? Stay out! 明白了吗? 不要靠近它!
[35:47] Good morning, hon. 早晨 亲爱的
[35:51] Your breakfast is ready. 你的早餐已经做好了
[35:53] What time is it? 现在几点?
[35:55] It’s about 11:30. 大概11点30分
[35:59] Jesus. 天啊
[36:02] I guess we’ve been staying up too late. 我想我们实在是睡得太晚
[36:04] I know it. 我知道
[36:07] I made them just the way you like them, sunny-side up. 都按你喜欢的口味做的 尝尝吧
[36:10] Nice. 很好
[36:14] It’s really pretty outside. 外面的风景真的很美
[36:16] How about taking me for a walk after you finish your breakfast? 吃完早餐后 我们可以出去散步么?
[36:20] I suppose I ought to try to do some writing first. 我想我得先写些东西
[36:26] Any ideas yet? 有什么构思了吗?
[36:28] Lots of ideas. 太多的构思
[36:30] No good ones. 但是都没有好的
[36:32] Something will come. 好创意总会有的
[36:35] It’s just a matter of settling into the habit of writing every day. 关键是要养成每天都得写作的习惯
[36:41] That’s all it is. 就是这样而已
[36:45] It’s really nice up here, isn’t it? 到这个地方来真是不错啊 不是吗?
[36:47] I love it. 我喜欢这儿
[36:49] I really do. 真的喜欢
[36:52] I’ve never been this happy or comfortable anywhere. 我从来没有在别的地方 感觉有这么舒适和快活
[36:55] It’s amazing how fast you get used to such a big place. 你这么快就能适应这样一个大地方 真是让人惊讶
[36:59] I tell you, when we first came up here… 老实说 我们刚来的时候…
[37:02] …I thought it was kind of scary. 我认为这里会非常可怕
[37:04] I fell in love with it right away. 但是我立刻就喜欢上了这儿
[37:08] When I came up here for my interview… 当我来这里应聘的时候…
[37:11] …it was as though I’d been here before. 就感到 我似乎曾经来过这儿
[37:15] I mean, we all have moments of deja vu… 我的意思是 我们总会有些似曾相识的感觉…
[37:18] …but this was ridiculous. 但是这次有些不一样
[37:21] It was almost as though I knew… 我几乎能知道…
[37:23] …what was going to be around every corner. 每个角落会有些什么东西存在
[38:00] The loser has to keep America clean. How’s that? 输了的人就要打扫整个美国 怎样?
[38:03] – All right. – And you’re going to lose. – 好的 – 你已经要输了
[38:06] And I’m going to get you. You’d better run fast! 我要来抓你了 你最好跑快点!
[38:14] Look out! 注意了!
[38:15] I’m coming in close. 我快抓到你了
[38:17] Loser has to keep America clean. 输家要打扫整个美国哦
[38:20] Keep America clean. 我要打扫整个美国
[38:23] Danny, you win. 丹尼 你赢了
[38:25] Let’s take the rest of this walking. 我们休息会吧 走走
[38:29] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[38:33] Isn’t it beautiful? 这里很漂亮吧?
[38:53] Dead end. 死胡同
[39:52] We made it. 我们到了
[39:54] Isn’t it beautiful? 很漂亮吧?
[40:17] It’s so pretty. 非常漂亮
[40:23] I didn’t think it was going to be this big. Did you? 我没有想到它居然这么大 你呢?
[40:27] No. 没有
[40:38] Rutherford was serving a life sentence… 卢瑟福在追查一起…
[40:40] …for a 1968 shooting. 在1968年执行枪决的命案
[40:42] And the search continues for that missing Aspen woman. 对在阿斯本失踪妇女的搜索 仍然持续进行着
[40:47] 24-year-old Susan Robertson has been missing 10 days. 苏珊·罗伯逊 24岁 已经失踪10天了
[40:50] She disappeared on a hunting trip with her husband. 她在和丈夫一起的打猎途中走失
[40:53] They may have to call off the search… 他们也许不得不取消搜索…
[40:56] …if a predicted snowstorm moves in tomorrow. 假如预测的暴风雪明天果真来临
[40:59] It’s so beautiful in Denver today… 丹佛今天风和日丽…
[41:01] …it’s hard to believe a snowstorm could be close. 很难想像一场暴风雪就要来临
[41:03] I want to go outside and lie in the sun… 我甚至想出去沐浴阳光…
[41:06] …yet to our north, to our west, it is snowing and cold. 在我们的北方和西方 天气仍然很冷 下着雪
[41:10] And it’s moving… 而且冷空气在移动…
[41:11] …right here towards Colorado as we talk. It’s incredible. 这同时 它正移向科罗拉多州 难以置信…
[43:43] Hi, honey. 嗨 亲爱的
[43:48] How’s it going? 工作进行得怎样?
[43:52] Fine. 还行
[43:55] Get a lot written today? 今天写了很多吗?
[44:00] Yes. 是的
[44:04] The weather forecast said it’s going to snow tonight. 天气预报说 今晚会开始下雪
[44:12] What do you want me to do about it? 那又怎样? 你想我怎样?
[44:16] Come on, honey. 好了 亲爱的
[44:19] Don’t be so grouchy. 不用这么不高兴吧
[44:21] I’m not… 我并没有…
[44:23] …being grouchy. 不高兴
[44:24] I just want to finish my work. 我只是想完成我的工作
[44:31] Okay. I understand. 好的 我明白了
[44:33] I’ll come back later with a couple of sandwiches. 一会儿我给你带点三明治来
[44:36] Maybe you’ll let me read something then. 到那时候 你也许能让我看看 你已经写了些什么
[44:42] Wendy… 温蒂…
[44:43] …let me explain something to you. …让我告诉你一件事
[44:46] When you come in and interrupt, you’re breaking my concentration. 当你进来打断我的时候 意味着你破坏了我的集中力
[44:51] You’re distracting me… 你把我的注意力转移开了…
[44:52] …and it will then take me time to get back to where I was. 我得费力气 再把注意力摆回工作上去
[44:56] Understand? 明白了吗?
[44:59] Yeah. 明白
[45:01] Fine. 好的
[45:03] We’re going to make a new rule: 我们得定个新规矩:
[45:05] Whenever I’m in here… 无论什么时候 只要我在这里…
[45:06] …and you hear me typing… 你有听到我打字的声音…
[45:10] …or whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here… 或者 无论你听到我在这里干什么
[45:14] …when I’m in here, that means I am working. 只要我呆在这儿 就意味着我在工作
[45:16] That means don’t come in. 也就是说 那时不能进来打扰我
[45:19] Now, do you think you can handle that? 好了 你现在明白了吗?
[45:24] – Yeah. – Fine. – 嗯 – 好
[45:28] Why don’t you start right now and get the fuck out of here? 那你怎么还不行动 给我滚出这个地方?
[45:35] Okay. 好
[46:07] All right, you! 你好了吧!
[46:10] I know you’ve got more. 你知道你手里面还有
[46:14] Missed! 没打中!
[46:20] Don’t have! 现在没了!
[46:21] No fair anymore. 那不怕你了
[47:31] I knew it. 我应该早想到
[48:03] This is KDK 12 calling KDK 1. 这是KDK 12在呼叫KDK 1
[48:09] KDK 12 to KDK 1. KDK 12 呼叫 KDK 1
[48:13] This is KDK 1. We’re receiving you. Over. 这边是KDK 1 我们收到你的呼叫了 完毕
[48:16] Hi, this is Wendy Torrance at the Overlook Hotel. 嗨 我是遥望旅馆的温蒂·特朗斯
[48:20] Hi, how are you folks getting on up there? Over. 嗨 你们在上头过得如何? 完毕
[48:23] We’re just fine. 我们过得很好
[48:25] But our telephones aren’t doing too well. 但是我们的电话 似乎有点问题
[48:27] Are the lines down, by any chance? Over. 是线路断了吗? 完毕
[48:31] Yes, quite a few of them are down due to the storm. Over. 是的 因为暴风雪的关系 一部分线路出问题了 完毕
[48:35] Any chance of them being repaired soon? Over. 有可能尽快修好吗? 完毕
[48:38] Well, I wouldn’t like to say. 嗯 我恐怕不行
[48:40] Most winters they stay that way until spring. Over. 可能整个冬天都只能这样 得等到春天才会修理 完毕
[48:44] Boy, this storm is really something, isn’t it? Over. 伙计 这暴风雪可真是厉害 不是吗? 完毕
[48:48] Yes. It’s one of the worst we’ve had for years. 是的 真是如此
[48:51] Is there anything else we can do for you, Mrs. Torrance? 我们还能为你做点其它的什么吗? 特朗斯太太 完毕
[48:55] I suppose not. Over. 我想 没什么了 完毕
[48:57] If you folks have any problems up there, just give us a call. 假如你们遇到什么麻烦 就呼叫我们
[49:01] And, Mrs. Torrance? 还有 特朗斯太太…
[49:02] It might be a good idea if you leave your radio on all the time. 你们最好一直都开着无线通话装置
[49:08] Okay. We’ll do that. 好的 我们会这样做的
[49:09] It was real nice talking to you. 很高兴能和你交谈
[49:11] Bye. Over and out. 再见 挂断
[49:49] Hello, Danny. 你好 丹尼
[49:56] Come and play with us. 来和我们一起玩吧
[50:04] Come and play with us, Danny. 和我们一起玩吧 丹尼
[50:08] Forever… 永远…
[50:12] …and ever… 永远…
[50:15] …and ever. 永远
[50:48] Tony… 托尼…
[50:51] …I’m scared. 我很害怕
[50:58] Remember what Mr. Hallorann said. 记住哈罗朗先生说过的话
[51:04] It’s just like pictures in a book, Danny. 那就像是书里的插画一样 没什么好怕的 丹尼
[51:08] It isn’t real. 那并不是真实的东西
[51:21] Please let me give you some money. 请让我给你些钱
[51:23] I wouldn’t think of it. 不要 我想我不能接受
[51:25] Well, how can I repay you? 好的 那你要我怎样报答你?
[51:28] It’s okay. Really. 不用了 真的
[51:30] Well, I’m going to have some coffee. 嗯 我想喝些咖啡
[51:32] Would you like some? 你也喝点好吗?
[51:36] Sure. 好吧
[51:37] Great. Sit down. 很好 请坐
[51:49] Marvelous doughnuts. Help yourself. 神奇炸圈饼 你自己拿罢
[51:53] – Coffee will be ready in a few minutes. – Mom. – 咖啡马上就好 – 妈妈
[51:57] Yes. 什么?
[51:59] Can I go up to my room and get my fire engine? 我能去我的房间拿我的消防车吗?
[52:04] Not right now. Daddy’s asleep. 现在不行 爸爸正在睡觉呢
[52:08] I won’t make any noise. 我会小心不出声的
[52:11] Now come on, Doc. 嗯 多克
[52:13] He only went to bed a few hours ago. 你爸爸才睡了一会儿
[52:15] Can’t you wait till later? 你不能再等等么?
[52:17] I won’t make a sound. I promise I’ll tiptoe. 我不会弄出声响的 我保证 我会掂脚尖走进去
[52:24] All right. 好吧
[52:25] But really don’t make a sound. 但是真的不要弄出声音
[52:28] I won’t, Mom. 我不会的 妈妈
[52:30] Make sure you come right back… 拿到就马上回来…
[52:32] …because I’m going to make lunch soon. 因为我得马上去做午饭了
[52:36] Okay, Mom. 好的 妈妈
[53:27] Can I go to my room and get my fire engine? 我能去我的房间拿我的消防车吗?
[53:34] Come here for a minute first. 到这边来
[54:13] How’s it going, Doc? 感觉怎样呢 多克?
[54:16] Okay. 很好
[54:19] Having a good time? 过得好吗?
[54:23] Yes, Dad. 是的 爸爸
[54:28] Good. 很好
[54:31] I want you to have a good time. 我希望你能过得愉快
[54:34] I am, Dad. 我很愉快 爸爸
[54:42] – Dad. – yes? – 爸爸 – 什么?
[54:46] Do you feel bad? 你感觉不好?
[54:51] No, I’m just a little bit tired. 不是 只是有些累
[54:58] Then why don’t you go to sleep? 那 你为什么不睡会呢?
[55:04] I can’t. 我不能睡
[55:07] I got too much to do. 因为还有很多事得做
[55:18] Do you like this hotel? 你喜欢这所旅馆吗?
[55:27] I do. 嗯
[55:29] I love it. 我喜欢它
[55:33] Don’t you? 难道你不是吗?
[55:36] I guess so. 我想 我也是
[55:40] Good. 很好
[55:45] I want you to like it here. 我希望你能喜欢这里
[55:51] I wish we could stay here forever… 我希望我们能永远待在这个地方…
[55:55] …and ever… 永远…
[55:57] …and ever. 永远
[56:04] What? 什么?
[56:06] You would never hurt Mommy or me, would you? 你永远都不会伤害我和妈妈 对吗?
[56:15] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[56:21] Did your mother ever say that to you? 你妈妈对你说过些什么?
[56:25] That I would hurt you? 说我会伤害你?
[56:27] No, Dad. 没有 爸爸
[56:31] You sure? 你确定?
[56:33] Yes, Dad. 是的 爸爸
[56:39] I love you, Danny. 我爱你 丹尼
[56:43] I love you more than anything else… 我爱你 胜过一切…
[56:45] …in the whole world… 胜过世上的任何东西…
[56:49] …and I would never do anything to hurt you… 我永远不会伤害你的…
[56:52] …never. 永远
[56:54] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 不是吗?
[56:57] Yes, Dad. 是的 爸爸
[56:59] Good. 很好
[57:42] Mom. 妈妈
[58:01] Mom. 妈妈
[58:28] Mom, are you in there? 妈妈 你在吗?
[59:49] What happened? 怎么了?
[59:51] Honey… 亲爱的…
[59:53] …what’s wrong? 发生了什么事?
[1:00:02] I had the most… 我作梦了…
[1:00:04] …terrible nightmare I ever had. 作一个我一生中最可怕的梦
[1:00:08] – It was the most horrible dream. – It’s okay, it’s okay now. – 最最可怕的 – 好了 好了 现在没事了
[1:00:12] Really. 真的?
[1:00:18] I dreamed that I… 我梦见…
[1:00:20] …that I killed you and Danny. 我杀了你和丹尼
[1:00:25] But I didn’t just kill you. 但是 我不仅仅是杀了你们
[1:00:29] I cut you up into little pieces. 我还把你们切成一片一片的
[1:00:34] My God. 我的天
[1:00:36] I must be losing my mind. 我一定是疯了
[1:00:41] Everything’s going to be all right. 一切都会没事的
[1:00:46] Come on. Let’s get up off the floor. 好的 让我们站起来
[1:00:56] There. Now sit up. 坐下
[1:00:59] It’s okay. 好的
[1:01:02] It’s okay. 放松
[1:01:07] Danny! 丹尼!
[1:01:09] Everything’s okay! 没什么事
[1:01:11] Just go play in your room for a while. 去你的房间玩会儿
[1:01:14] Your dad’s just got a headache. 你爸爸有些头痛
[1:01:18] Danny, mind what I say. Go play in your room. 丹尼 听到我说什么了吗? 去你房间里玩
[1:01:23] Honey, let me just go get him out of here. 亲爱的 等我把他带走
[1:01:26] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[1:01:29] Why don’t you mind me? 你为什么不听我的话?
[1:01:38] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:01:41] What happened to your neck? 你脖子上是怎么搞的?
[1:01:45] What happened to your neck? 你脖子上到底是怎么回事?
[1:02:17] You did this to him… 你对他这样的…
[1:02:19] …didn’t you?! 不是你吗?
[1:02:22] You son of a bitch! 你这个狗娘养的
[1:02:24] You did this to him! 你居然这样对他!
[1:02:27] Didn’t you?! 你居然? !
[1:02:29] How could you?! 你怎么可以这样? !
[1:02:31] How could you?! 你怎么忍心? !
[1:04:03] God! I’d give anything for a drink. 我得来点喝的 无论要我付出什么代价
[1:04:09] I’d give my goddamn soul… 即便付出我该死的灵魂…
[1:04:12] …for just a glass of beer. 能换来一杯啤酒
[1:04:29] Hi, Lloyd. 嗨 罗伊德
[1:04:34] A little slow tonight, isn’t it? 今晚似乎没什么人 不是吗?
[1:04:41] Yes it is, Mr. Torrance. 是的 特朗斯先生
[1:04:46] What will it be? 想要点什么?
[1:04:49] I’m awfully glad you asked me that, Lloyd… 这个问题你问得好 罗伊德…
[1:04:52] …because I just happen to have two twenties… 因为我正好有两张20块
[1:04:56] …and two tens right here in my wallet. 和两张10块的钞票摆在我口袋里
[1:04:59] I was afraid they were going to be there until next April. 我正担心 它们会在口袋里待到下个春天呢
[1:05:03] So here’s what: 好 听着 我要的是:
[1:05:05] You slip me a bottle of bourbon… 你给我一瓶波本…
[1:05:07] …a little glass and some ice. 和一个装了冰块的杯子
[1:05:10] You can do that, can’t you, Lloyd? 你能做到吧 不是吗 罗伊德?
[1:05:13] You’re not too busy, are you? 你并不很忙 是吧?
[1:05:16] No, sir. I’m not busy at all. 是的 先生 我一点都不忙
[1:05:19] Good man. 好伙计
[1:05:21] You set them up… 你把它们摆好…
[1:05:22] …and I’ll knock them back, one by one. 我会把它们各个击破
[1:05:26] White man’s burden, Lloyd, my man. 白人的使命 罗伊德 我的伙计
[1:05:29] White man’s burden. 白人的使命 (暗指: 击退印地安人)
[1:05:37] Say, Lloyd… 我说 罗伊德…
[1:05:39] …it seems I’m temporarily light. 我好像一时有点轻飘飘了
[1:05:42] How’s my credit in this joint, anyway? 不管怎么说 我在这边信誉如何?
[1:05:45] Your credit’s fine, Mr. Torrance. 你的信誉很好 特朗斯先生
[1:05:48] That’s swell. 我可以发誓
[1:05:49] I like you, Lloyd. 我欣赏你 罗伊德
[1:05:51] I always liked you. 我一直都欣赏你
[1:05:53] You were always the best of them. 你是其中最优秀的
[1:05:56] Best goddamned bartender… 好得不能再好的吧台招待…
[1:05:58] …from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. 从蒂姆布克图到缅因州的波特兰
[1:06:01] Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter. 或是到俄勒冈州的波特兰 都是一样的
[1:06:04] Thank you for saying so. 谢谢夸奖
[1:06:08] Here’s to 5 miserable months on the wagon… 在货车上过了备受煎熬的5个月…
[1:06:13] …and all the irreparable harm that it’s caused me. 给我带来了永久的心灵创伤
[1:06:35] How are things going, Mr. Torrance? 过得还顺利吧? 特朗斯先生
[1:06:39] Things could be better. 情况会好转的
[1:06:43] Things could be a whole lot better. 情况会整个彻底好转的
[1:06:47] I hope it’s nothing serious. 我希望没什么太大问题
[1:06:52] Nothing serious. 没什么大问题啦
[1:06:56] Just a little problem with…the old sperm bank upstairs. 只是跟楼上的哪个老精子银行(注:温蒂) 有点小小问题
[1:07:02] Nothing I can’t handle, though. 但我完全可以掌握
[1:07:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:07:06] Women. 女人
[1:07:08] Can’t live with them… 不能够和她们一起生活…
[1:07:09] …can’t live without them. 离开她们又活不下去
[1:07:14] Words of wisdom, Lloyd. 智慧金言 罗伊德
[1:07:16] Words of… 智慧…
[1:07:18] …wisdom. 良言
[1:07:31] I never laid a hand on him, goddamn it. 我绝没有碰他 妈的
[1:07:34] I didn’t. 我没有
[1:07:38] I wouldn’t touch one hair on his goddamn little head. 连一根寒毛都没去碰
[1:07:43] I love the little son of a bitch. 我爱那个小王八蛋
[1:07:48] I’d do anything for him. 我会为他做任何事
[1:07:51] Any fucking thing for him. 他妈的任何事情
[1:07:58] But that bitch! 但那个婊子!
[1:08:01] As long as I live… 只要我还活着…
[1:08:03] …she’ll never let me forget what happened. 她就不会让我忘记发生过的事
[1:08:16] I did hurt him once, okay? 我确实伤害过他一次 好不好?
[1:08:20] It was an accident. 单纯的意外
[1:08:22] Completely unintentional. 完全不算故意的
[1:08:26] It could have happened to anybody. 任何人遇到那种事 都可能那样反应
[1:08:30] And it was three goddamn years ago! 而且 他妈的 都过去三个年头了!
[1:08:34] The little fucker had thrown all my papers all over the floor. 那小杂碎把我的稿纸扔满地
[1:08:37] All I tried to do was pull him up. 我只是想把他拉起来
[1:08:42] A momentary loss of muscular coordination. 一时肌肉动作失去协调
[1:08:47] I mean… 我是说…
[1:08:49] …a few extra foot-pounds of energy… 力道多出几磅…
[1:08:52] …per second, per second. 平均每秒 每秒才…
[1:09:11] Thank God you’re here. 感谢上帝你在这里
[1:09:16] There’s someone else in the hotel with us. 旅馆里除了我们 还有另一个人在
[1:09:19] There’s a crazy woman in one of the rooms. 其中一间房子里有个疯女人
[1:09:22] She tried to strangle Danny. 她想把丹尼掐死
[1:09:27] Are you out of your fucking mind? 你他妈的神智不清了?
[1:09:31] It’s the truth! Really. 那是真的 真的!
[1:09:33] I swear it. Danny told me. 我发誓 丹尼告诉我的
[1:09:36] He went up into one of the bedrooms. 他上去 进入其中一间卧房
[1:09:38] The door was open, and he saw this crazy woman in the bathtub. 门是开着的 他看见这疯女人在浴缸里
[1:09:41] She tried to strangle him! 她想把他掐死!
[1:09:47] Which room was it? 在哪个房间?
[1:09:57] From Channel 10 in Miami… 来自迈阿密的10频道
[1:09:59] …this is Newswatch with Glen Rinker… 这里是新闻观察和格兰林克…
[1:10:02] …Ann Bishop, and the award- winning Newswatch team. 安毕雪与广受好评的新闻观察小组
[1:10:06] Good evening. I’m Glen Rinker, Newswatch Ten. 晚安 我是10频道新闻观察的格兰林克
[1:10:09] As Miami continues to swelter in a record winter heat wave… 当迈阿密闷热的天气持续刷新记录 冬季的热浪…
[1:10:12] …bringing temperatures to the 90s… 带来超过华氏90度的高温…
[1:10:14] …Central and Mountain states are buried in snow. 中部和山区的州区 却被埋在皑皑白雪之中
[1:10:18] In Colorado, 10 inches of snow fell injust a few hours tonight. 今晚光是科罗拉多 几个小时内就积了10英吋厚的雪
[1:10:22] Travel in the Rockies is almost impossible. 几乎不可能在洛矶山脉从事旅游活动
[1:10:24] Airports are shut down, stranding thousands of passengers. 机场被迫关闭 滞留了成千上万的旅客
[1:10:28] Highways are blocked by snowdrifts. 高速公路被雪堆阻挡
[1:10:30] Railroad tracks are frozen. 铁轨被冻住
[1:10:32] Officials in Colorado tell Newswatch… 科罗拉多官方告知新闻观察…
[1:10:34] …at least 3 have been killed by exposure to freezing winds. 已经至少有三个人在寒风中被冻死
[1:10:38] The governor of Colorado is expected… 希望科罗拉多政府…
[1:10:40] …to declare a weather emergency. 宣布进入天气警戒状态
[1:10:42] The National Guard might be called out… 应动员全民进行防备…
[1:10:44] …to clear streets and roads. 清除街道和公路积雪
[1:10:46] Weather forecasters predict more snow… 天气预报 今晚到明天…
[1:10:48] …and heavy winds tonight and tomorrow… 将有更多的降雪 并伴有强风…
[1:10:50] …with temperatures dropping well below zero. 同时温度会降到0度以下
[1:10:53] Back here in Florida, we’ve got the opposite problem. 回到佛罗里达 我们碰到了相反的问题
[1:10:56] The heat and humidity are supposed to climb. 炎热和潮湿预计会更加恶化
[1:10:59] Local beaches should bejammed. 应该封锁本地的沙滩
[1:11:01] Our weather expert, Walter Cronice… 我们的气象专家华特克朗斯…
[1:11:03] …will have the local forecast later on Newswatch. 将在稍后的新闻观察里 为您播报本地天气预报
[1:16:38] We’re sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. 对不起 您所拨的号码无法接通
[1:16:43] If you need assistance, please call the operator. 如果您需要帮助请拨叫接线员
[1:17:02] – Jack? – Yes, it’s me. – 杰克? – 是 是我
[1:17:05] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[1:17:12] Did you find anything? 你找到什么了吗?
[1:17:14] No. Nothing at all. 没有 什么也没有
[1:17:17] I didn’t see one goddamn thing. 我什么见鬼的东西都没看到
[1:17:23] You went into the room Danny said? To 237? 你去了丹尼说的那间房了吗? 去237?
[1:17:27] Yes, I did. 是的 我去了
[1:17:29] And you didn’t see anything at all? 你什么也没看到?
[1:17:31] Absolutely nothing. 绝对没有
[1:17:33] How is he? 他怎么样了?
[1:17:34] He’s still asleep. 他还在睡
[1:17:36] Good. 好
[1:17:43] I’m sure he’ll be himself again in the morning. 我肯定明天早上 他就会回过神来的
[1:17:51] Are you sure it was the right room? 你确定就是那个房间吗?
[1:17:54] I mean, maybe Danny made a mistake. 我是说 也许丹尼弄错了
[1:17:57] He must have gone in that room. 他一定就是进去那个房间
[1:18:00] The door was open, the lights were on. 门开着 灯也亮着
[1:18:05] I just don’t understand it. 我只是弄不明白
[1:18:12] What about those bruises on his neck? 他脖子上的伤痕是怎么回事?
[1:18:17] Somebody did that to him. 有人把他弄成那样的
[1:18:27] I think… 我想是…
[1:18:30] …he did it to himself. 他自己弄的
[1:18:39] No. 不可能
[1:18:41] That’s not possible. 那不可能
[1:18:48] Once you rule out his version of what happened… 一旦你排除他对所发生的事情的说法…
[1:18:52] …there is no other explanation. 就再没有其他解释了
[1:18:55] Is there? 有吗?
[1:18:59] It wouldn’t be that different from the episode… 那和我们来这里前的那次事件…
[1:19:02] …that he had before we came up here. 没有什么不同的
[1:19:06] Would it? 不是吗?
[1:19:15] Whatever the explanation is… 不管是什么原因…
[1:19:21] …I think we… 我想我们…
[1:19:23] …have to get Danny out of here. 得带丹尼离开这里
[1:19:30] Get him out of here? 带他离开这里?
[1:19:36] You mean… 你的意思是…
[1:19:39] …just leave the hotel? 离开这座旅馆?
[1:19:50] It is so… 制造一个像这样的问题…
[1:19:52] …typical of you to create a problem like this… 这正是你的风格
[1:19:54] …when I finally have a chance to accomplish something! 当我总算有机会完成什么的时候!
[1:19:57] When I’m really into my work! 当我真正投入我的作品的时候!
[1:20:00] I could really write my own ticket if I went back now, couldn’t I? 如果现在回去 我真的能写出自己的大作 不是吗?
[1:20:04] Shoveling out driveways, work in a car wash. 铲铲车道 洗洗车子
[1:20:08] Any of that appeal to you? 这类事情很吸引你?
[1:20:11] I have let you fuck up my life so far… 到现在我一直让你糟蹋我的生活…
[1:20:14] …but I am not going to let you fuck this up. 这次我不会再让你糟蹋了
[1:21:36] Good evening. Forest Service. 晚安 森林服务台
[1:21:39] My name is Dick Hallorann. 我叫迪克·霍洛朗
[1:21:40] I’m the head chef at the Overlook Hotel. 我是遥望旅馆的厨师长
[1:21:43] Good evening. What can I do for you? 晚安 有什么我能为您效劳吗?
[1:21:45] I’ve been trying to make an urgent phone call up there… 我一直想打个电话到那上面去 很急…
[1:21:49] …but the operator said that the phone lines are down. 但接线员告诉我线路不通
[1:21:53] A lot of lines around here are down due to the storm. 这周围的很多线路在暴风雪里都断掉了
[1:21:56] I hate to put you through any trouble… 我不想给您带来任何麻烦…
[1:21:59] …but there’s a family up there all by themselves with a young kid. 但现在有一家人孤零零的在上头 还带着个小孩子
[1:22:03] And with this storm and everything… 又遇到了这场暴风雪 总之…
[1:22:04] …I’d appreciate it if you’d give them a call on your radio… 如果您能用无线电联系上他们的话 我会非常感激的…
[1:22:08] …just to see if everything’s okay. 只是想看看是不是一切正常
[1:22:10] I’ll be glad to do that. 我很乐意这么做
[1:22:12] Why don’t you call me back in about 20 minutes? 你为什么不20分钟后再打给我呢?
[1:22:15] Thank you very much. I’ll do that. 非常感谢 我会那样做的
[1:22:17] All right, sir. 好的 先生
[1:22:39] Good evening, Mr. Torrance. 晚安 特朗斯先生
[1:22:41] Good evening. 晚安
[1:23:07] Hi, Lloyd. 嗨 罗伊德
[1:23:08] Been away, but now I’m back. 离开了一阵子 但现在我又回来了
[1:23:11] Good evening, Mr. Torrance. 晚安 特朗斯先生
[1:23:13] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[1:23:14] It’s good to be back, Lloyd. 回来真不错 罗伊德
[1:23:18] What’ll it be, sir? 来点什么呢 先生?
[1:23:20] Hair of the dog that bit me. 那只咬过我的狗 它身上的毛 (注: 以毒攻毒之意)
[1:23:24] Bourbon on the rocks. 加冰的波本酒
[1:23:26] That’ll do her. 就这么办
[1:23:41] No charge to you, Mr. Torrance. 不收您的钱 特朗斯先生
[1:23:45] No charge? 不收钱?
[1:23:47] Your money’s no good here. 您的钱在这里用不上
[1:23:55] Orders from the house. 是房子的命令
[1:24:00] Orders from the house. 房子的命令
[1:24:06] Drink up, Mr. Torrance. 喝光吧 特朗斯先生
[1:24:10] I’m the kind of man likes to know who’s buying their drinks, Lloyd. 我是那种喜欢知道 是谁在帮谁买酒的人 罗伊德
[1:24:17] It’s not a matter that concerns you, Mr. Torrance. 那与你无关 特朗斯先生
[1:24:20] At least, not at this point. 至少 在这点上无关
[1:24:27] Anything you say, Lloyd. 随你怎么说 罗伊德
[1:24:30] Anything you say. 随你怎么说
[1:24:45] Oh, dear! I’m so sorry, sir. 噢 天啊! 我真的很抱歉 先生
[1:24:48] Oh, dear. Oh, dear. 噢 我的天!
[1:24:50] I’ve made an awful mess of your jacket, sir. 我把您的夹克弄得一团糟 先生
[1:24:54] That’s all right. I’ve got plenty of jackets. 没关系 我有很多的夹克
[1:24:57] I’m afraid it’s advocaat, sir. It tends to stain. 但这是蛋酒 先生 它常常会留下污点
[1:25:00] Advocaat, is it? 蛋酒 是吗?
[1:25:02] Yes, sir. I think the best thing… 是的 先生 我想最好的办法…
[1:25:04] …is to come along to the gentlemen’s room… 就是去男洗手间…
[1:25:07] …and we’ll get some water to it, sir. 然后我们用水擦一下 先生
[1:25:10] Looks like you might have got a spot of it on yourself… 看起来好像你身上也沾了一点…
[1:25:13] …Jeevesy old boy. 杰佛西老伙计
[1:25:15] That doesn’t matter, sir. You’re the important one. 那没关系 先生 您比较重要
[1:25:18] Awfully nice of you to say. 你这么说真是太好了
[1:25:21] Of course, I intended to change my jacket this evening… 当然 我想过在晚会前
[1:25:24] …before the fish and goose soiree. 换件夹克…
[1:25:26] Very wise, sir. Very wise. 很明智 先生 非常明智
[1:25:29] Here. I’ll just… 这儿 我帮你…
[1:25:31] …hold this for you there, Jeevesy. 拿着这个 杰佛西
[1:25:33] Thank you, sir. Thank you. 先生 谢谢
[1:25:36] Let’s see if we can improve this with a little water, sir. 看看沾点水是不是会好些 先生
[1:25:40] All right. I’ll just… 好吧 我把…
[1:25:41] …set my bourbon and advocaat down right there. 我的波本酒和蛋酒放在这儿
[1:25:46] Won’t keep you a moment. 耽误不了您不多久时间
[1:25:48] Fine. 好
[1:25:52] What do they call you, Jeevesy? 他们是怎么叫你的呢 杰佛西?
[1:25:54] Grady, sir. Delbert Grady. 格瑞第 先生 戴伯特·格瑞第
[1:26:02] Grady? 格瑞第?
[1:26:03] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:26:05] Delbert Grady. 戴伯特·格瑞第
[1:26:07] That’s right, sir. 对 先生
[1:26:17] Mr. Grady… 格瑞第先生…
[1:26:19] …haven’t I seen you somewhere before? 我该不会以前在哪儿见过你吧?
[1:26:21] Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so. 为什么…? 不是 先生 我不这么认为
[1:26:31] It’s coming off now, sir. 擦掉了 先生
[1:26:38] Mr. Grady… 格瑞第先生…
[1:26:41] …weren’t you once the caretaker here? 你不是曾经担任过这里的看管员吗?
[1:26:44] Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so. 为什么…? 不是 先生 我不这么认为
[1:26:49] You a married man, are you, Mr. Grady? 你结婚了 是吗 格瑞第先生?
[1:26:53] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:26:54] I have a wife and two daughters, sir. 我有妻子和两个女儿 先生
[1:26:58] And… 那…
[1:27:02] …where are they now? 她们现在在哪里?
[1:27:03] They’re somewhere around. I’m not quite sure at the moment. 她们就在附近的某个地方 我现在也不能确定
[1:27:15] Mr. Grady… 格瑞第先生…
[1:27:18] You were the caretaker here. 你曾是这里的看管员
[1:27:22] I recognize you. 我认出你了
[1:27:25] I saw your picture in the newspapers. 我在报纸上看到过你的照片
[1:27:28] You… 你…
[1:27:31] …chopped your wife and daughter up into little bits. 把你的妻子和女儿剁成碎片
[1:27:35] And… 然后…
[1:27:37] …then you blew your brains out. 你把你自己的脑袋轰掉了
[1:27:49] That’s strange, sir. 那真奇怪 先生
[1:27:51] I don’t have any recollection of that at all. 我对这个完全没有一点印象
[1:27:58] Mr. Grady… 格瑞第先生…
[1:28:00] …you were the caretaker here. 你曾是这里的看管员
[1:28:11] I’m sorry to differ with you, sir. 很抱歉我和你不一样 先生
[1:28:16] But you… 但是你…
[1:28:18] …are the caretaker. 才是看管员
[1:28:22] You’ve always been the caretaker. 你一直都是看管员
[1:28:28] I should know, sir. 我应该知道 先生
[1:28:32] I’ve always been here. 我一直都在这里
[1:28:52] Did you know, Mr. Torrance… 你知道吗 特朗斯先生…
[1:28:55] …that your son… 你的儿子…
[1:28:57] …is attempting to bring an outside party… 正试图带外面的一帮人…
[1:29:00] …into this situation? 加入到这里来?
[1:29:05] Did you know that? 你知道这个吗?
[1:29:13] He is, Mr. Torrance. 他正是 特朗斯先生
[1:29:17] Who? 谁?
[1:29:20] A nigger. 一个黑鬼
[1:29:26] A nigger? 一个黑鬼?
[1:29:30] A nigger… 一个黑鬼…
[1:29:32] …cook. 厨子
[1:29:40] How? 怎么带法?
[1:29:43] Your son… 你的儿子…
[1:29:45] …has a very great talent. 有一种非常好的天赋
[1:29:49] I don’t think you are aware how great it is. 我认为你都不知道那有多高
[1:29:53] But he is attempting to use that very talent… 但他正在试图使用他的天赋…
[1:29:57] …against your will. 用来反抗你的意旨
[1:30:07] Well… 好…
[1:30:11] …he is a very willful boy. 他是个很任性的孩子
[1:30:17] Indeed he is, Mr. Torrance. 他的确是 特朗斯先生
[1:30:19] A very willful boy. 一个非常任性的孩子
[1:30:22] A rather… 一个很…
[1:30:24] …naughty boy… 顽皮的孩子…
[1:30:26] …if I may be so bold, sir. 如果允许我大胆的说 先生
[1:30:36] It’s his mother. 那是她妈妈
[1:30:40] She… 她…
[1:30:42] …interferes. 妨碍我
[1:30:47] Perhaps they need a good… 也许需要跟他们好好的…
[1:30:50] …talking-to. 谈一谈
[1:30:52] If… 如果…
[1:30:53] …you don’t mind my saying so. 你不介意我这么说的话
[1:30:57] Perhaps… 也许…
[1:30:59] …a bit more. 光谈还不够
[1:31:04] My girls, sir… 我的姑娘们 先生…
[1:31:05] …they didn’t care for the Overlook at first. 她们开始不喜欢遥望旅馆
[1:31:10] One of them actually stole a pack of matches… 其中一个最后偷了包火柴…
[1:31:14] …and tried to burn it down. 想把旅馆烧了
[1:31:18] But I… 但是我…
[1:31:19] …corrected them, sir. 纠正了她们 先生
[1:31:23] And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty… 当我的妻子阻止我 达成我的使命的时候…
[1:31:27] …I… 我…
[1:31:29] …corrected her. 纠正了她
[1:31:46] We have the Snowcat. 我们有雪地车
[1:31:51] If the weather breaks… 如果天气稍微变好…
[1:31:53] …we might just be able… 我们就能…
[1:31:55] …to get down the mountain. 下山去了
[1:32:00] I could call the forest rangers first… 我可以先给林务员打电话…
[1:32:03] …and…tell them that we’re coming… 告诉他们我们来了
[1:32:07] ….so that… 这样…
[1:32:08] …they could start searching for us in case we didn’t make it. 如果我们后来没到达 他们就会来找我们
[1:32:16] And if Jack won’t come with us… 如果杰克不陪我们走的话…
[1:32:21] …I’ll just have to tell him that we’re going by ourselves. 我只有告诉他 我们自己走了
[1:32:25] That’s all there is to it. 就这么办了
[1:32:28] Redrum. Redrum红酒 (注:谋杀-Murder的倒写)
[1:32:30] Redrum. Redrum红酒
[1:32:43] What’s the matter, hon? 怎么了 宝贝?
[1:32:45] Redrum! Redrum红酒!
[1:32:46] Are you having a bad dream? 你在做恶梦吗?
[1:32:54] Hon? 宝贝?
[1:33:01] Danny’s not here, Mrs. Torrance. 丹尼不在这儿 特朗斯太太
[1:33:10] Come on, honey. 快点 宝贝
[1:33:12] Wake up. 醒醒啊
[1:33:15] You just had a bad dream. 你只是做了个恶梦
[1:33:18] Everything’s okay. 没事了
[1:33:25] Danny can’t wake up, Mrs. Torrance. 丹尼不能醒来了 特朗斯太太
[1:33:38] Wake up! 醒醒!
[1:33:41] Come on. 快啊
[1:33:42] Right now. 就现在
[1:33:44] Wake up! 醒醒!
[1:33:50] Danny’s gone away, Mrs. Torrance. 丹尼离开了 特朗斯太太
[1:34:04] This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:07] KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:10] Are you receiving me? 你有收到吗?
[1:34:15] This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:19] KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:22] Do you read me? 听到我说话吗?
[1:34:28] This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:31] KDK 1 calling KDK 12. KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12
[1:34:34] Are you receiving me? 你有收到吗?
[1:35:12] Good evening. Forest service. 晚安 森林服务台
[1:35:14] This is Dick Hallorann again. 我还是迪克·霍洛朗
[1:35:17] I called a while ago about the folks at the Overlook Hotel. 我刚才打了电话联系遥望旅馆的人
[1:35:21] We tried to contact them several times but they didn’t answer. 我们试图联系他们多次 但都没有回应
[1:35:25] Maybe they got their radio turned off or they can’t hear it. 可能他们没有开无线电 也可能是没听到
[1:35:29] If you’d like, I’d be glad to try again later on. 如果你觉得有必要 我待会儿再呼叫他们
[1:35:32] That’s very nice of you. 你人真好
[1:35:35] I’ll call you back later. 我一会儿再打给你
[1:35:37] Bye. 再见
[1:36:25] Pardon me, miss. What time will we get to Denver? 对不起 小姐 我们什么时候才能到丹佛?
[1:36:28] We’re due to arrive at 8:20, sir. 预计是8点20分到达 先生
[1:36:30] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:37:36] Durkin’s Garage. 杜瑞凯的修车场
[1:37:37] Can I speak to Larry? 我找赖利
[1:37:38] Speaking. 请说
[1:37:40] Hi, Larry. This is Dick. Dick Hallorann. 嗨 赖利 我是迪克 迪克·霍洛朗
[1:37:42] Dick! How you doing? 迪克! 你好吗?
[1:37:44] How’s the weather down there? 那边天气怎么样?
[1:37:46] I’m not in Florida. I’m calling from Stapleton Airport. 我没在佛罗里达 我在斯塔普列顿机场给你打电话
[1:37:49] What are you doing there? 你在那儿干什么?
[1:37:51] I just got in from Miami. I got to get to the Overlook today. 我刚从迈阿密来 我今天要去遥望旅馆
[1:37:55] What’s the weather like there? 那里天气如何?
[1:37:57] The snowplows are keeping things moving in town… 扫雪机不断在运作 货物还是能运进城…
[1:38:00] …but the mountain roads are blocked. 但是山路全被封死了
[1:38:03] Then I’m going to need a Snowcat to get up there. 那我找辆雪地车上去
[1:38:06] Can you fix me up with one? 你能给我弄出一辆吗?
[1:38:08] What’s the big deal about getting there today… 出了什么大事 非得今天上那儿…?
[1:38:10] …especially in this weather? 尤其是在这种天气?
[1:38:13] Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem… 赖利 只在你我之间说说 我们遇上了很严重的问题…
[1:38:16] …with the people taking care of the place. 关于看管那个地方的人
[1:38:19] They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes. 他们根本就在打混摸鱼
[1:38:23] Ullman phoned me last night. 尤尔曼先生昨晚给我打了电话
[1:38:25] And I’m supposed to find out if they have to be replaced. 委派我去看看 是不是该把他们换掉! ?
[1:38:30] How long will it take you to get here? 要多久你才能到那里?
[1:38:32] About five hours. 大概五小时
[1:38:34] I’m going to rent a car here at the airport. 我会在机场租辆车
[1:38:37] Okay, I’ll take care of it. 好 雪地车我会想办法
[1:38:38] Thanks, Larry. I really appreciate that. 谢谢 赖利 我真的非常感激
[1:38:41] That’s all right. Drive carefully. 就这样吧 开车小心些
[1:38:50] You’re with Hal and Charlie on Radio 63, KHOW, Denver. 您正在收听的是丹佛63号电台 哈尔和查理为您播报
[1:38:53] And we have a bad day out there. 天气很糟
[1:38:56] Heavy snow throughout the Denver metro area. 丹佛市中区普降大雪
[1:39:00] Many mountain passes… 很多的入山关口…
[1:39:01] … Wolf Creek and Red Mountain passes are closed… 狼溪和红山的关口被关闭…
[1:39:04] …and the chain law is in effect at the Eisenhower Tunnel. 连带也影响了艾森豪威尔隧道
[1:39:08] We hear from the news department… 我们从新闻部门获悉…
[1:39:10] …only a few flights are landing at Stapleton Airport… 只有少数几架飞机 降落在斯塔普列顿机场…
[1:39:13] …and with storms like this… 而且在这样的暴风雪天气…
[1:39:15] …I guess the entire airport will be closed within the hour. 我想机场会在一个小时内 完全关闭
[1:39:19] The storm will continue through the day and the Weather Service… 暴风雪会持续一整天 气象局…
[1:39:22] …has declared a stockman’s and traveler’s advisory… 已发布了 针对所有丹佛城周边地区的…
[1:39:25] …for all areas outlying the Denver metro region. 旅客和牧人的通告
[1:39:28] Get the cows in the barn. 把乳牛关在棚里
[1:39:51] Hon? 宝贝?
[1:39:57] Listen to me for a minute, will you? 听我说 就一分钟 好吗?
[1:40:03] I’m just going to go and talk to Daddy for a few minutes… 我要去和爸爸谈几分钟…
[1:40:07] …and I’ll be right back. 我会很快回来
[1:40:10] I want you to just stay here… 我要你就待在这儿…
[1:40:13] …and watch your cartoons, okay? 看你的动画片 好吗?
[1:40:18] Okay, hon? 好吗 宝贝?
[1:40:23] Yes, Mrs. Torrance. 好 特朗斯太太
[1:40:35] All right. 好
[1:40:38] I’ll be back in just about five minutes. 我大概只要五分钟就回来
[1:40:42] I’m going to lock the door behind me. 我出去的时候会把门给锁上
[1:44:11] How do you like it? 你说好不好呢?
[1:44:19] How do you like it? 好不好呢?
[1:44:30] What are you doing down here? 你在这下面做什么?
[1:44:37] I just… 我只是…
[1:44:40] …wanted… 想…
[1:44:42] …to talk to you. 和你谈谈
[1:44:46] Okay. 好
[1:44:48] Let’s talk. 那我们就谈吧
[1:44:59] What do you want to talk about? 你想谈什么呢?
[1:45:09] I can’t really remember. 我真的是记不得了
[1:45:13] You can’t remember. 你记不得了
[1:45:16] No… 不行…
[1:45:17] …I can’t. 我不能
[1:45:24] Maybe it was about Danny? 也许是关于丹尼?
[1:45:30] Maybe it was about him. 也许是关于他
[1:45:36] I think we should discuss Danny. 我想我们该讨论一下丹尼
[1:45:42] I think… 我想…
[1:45:44] …we should discuss what should be done with him. 我们该讨论一下 应该拿他怎么办才好
[1:45:53] What should be done with him? 应该拿他怎么办?
[1:46:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:46:03] I don’t think that’s true. 我认为那不是真的
[1:46:05] I think you have some very definite ideas… 我想你有一些很明确的想法…
[1:46:08] …about what should be done with Danny. 关于应该拿丹尼怎么办
[1:46:10] And I’d like to know what they are. 我想知道究竟是些什么
[1:46:14] Well, I… 嗯 我…
[1:46:16] …I think maybe he should be taken to a doctor. 我想也许该带他去看医生
[1:46:21] You think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor? 你认为”也许”该带他去看医生?
[1:46:26] When do you think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor? 你是什么时候开始想 “也许”该带他去看医生的?
[1:46:30] As soon as possible? 尽快?
[1:46:32] “As soon as possible?” “尽快? “
[1:46:37] Please. 求求你
[1:46:40] You believe his health might be at stake. 你相信他的健康有严重问题?
[1:46:45] Yes. 是
[1:46:48] And you are concerned about him. 而且你很关心他
[1:46:53] And are you concerned about me? 那你关心我吗?
[1:46:56] Of course I am. 我当然关心
[1:46:58] Of course you are! 你当然关心!
[1:47:00] Have you ever thought about my responsibilities? 你可曾想过我的责任吗?
[1:47:03] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
[1:47:05] Have you ever had a single moment’s… 你有没有想过 就一分钟…
[1:47:08] …thought about my responsibilities? 想过我的责任?
[1:47:10] Have you ever thought for a single moment… 有没有片刻想过…
[1:47:13] …about my responsibilities to my employers?! 我对我的雇主的责任? !
[1:47:16] Has is ever occurred to you… 我已经同意…
[1:47:18] …that I have agreed to look after the hotel until May 1st? 看管这座旅馆直到5月1号?
[1:47:22] Does it matter to you at all… 它跟你有关系吗…
[1:47:24] …that the owners have placed their complete confidence in me… 就是主人完全信任我…
[1:47:27] …and that I have signed a letter of agreement… 就是我签了契约…
[1:47:31] …in which I’ve accepted that responsibility? 在那里面我接受了委任?
[1:47:34] Do you have the slightest idea… 你是否有哪怕是最卑微的一点理解…
[1:47:36] …what a moral and ethical principal is? Do you?! 关于什么是伦理道德的精髓? 你有吗?
[1:47:39] Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future… 你可曾想过 会对我的前途产生什么影响…
[1:47:43] …if I fail to live up to my responsibilities? 如果我不能带着我的责任快乐的生活?
[1:47:45] Has it ever occurred to you? Has it?! 你可曾想过那样的事? 可曾想过? !
[1:47:48] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:47:50] Why? 为什么?
[1:47:52] I just want to go back to my room. 我想回我的房间了
[1:47:55] Why? 为什么?
[1:47:57] Well… 嗯…
[1:47:59] …I’m very confused. 我很困惑
[1:48:02] And I just need a chance to think things over. 我需要找个机会把事情想清楚
[1:48:07] You’ve had your whole fucking life to think things over! 你可以用他妈的一辈子时间 去把事情想清楚!
[1:48:11] What good’s a few minutes more going to do you now? 现在这几分钟又怎么够用?
[1:48:14] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:48:16] Please! 求求你!
[1:48:18] Don’t hurt me. 别伤害我
[1:48:20] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[1:48:21] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:48:23] Stay away! 走开!
[1:48:24] Darling. 亲爱的
[1:48:25] Light of my life. 我生命的亮光
[1:48:27] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[1:48:28] You didn’t let me finish my sentence. 你不让我说完
[1:48:31] I said, “I’m not going to hurt you.” 我说: “我不会伤害你”
[1:48:33] I’m just going to bash your brains in. 我只想锤你的头
[1:48:36] I’m going to bash them right the fuck in. 我只想一边办事一边重锤
[1:48:40] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:48:42] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:48:43] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[1:48:46] Stay away from me! 走开!
[1:48:48] Stay away! 走开!
[1:48:50] Please! 求求你!
[1:48:52] Stop swinging the bat. 别挥那根球棒!
[1:48:54] Stay away from me. 走开
[1:48:56] Put that bat down, Wendy. 把那根球棒放下 温蒂
[1:48:57] Stop it! 停下来!
[1:49:00] Give me the bat. 把球棒给我
[1:49:02] Please! 求求你!
[1:49:03] – Stay away! – Give me the bat. – 走开! – 把球棒给我
[1:49:06] Stop it! 停!
[1:49:07] Give me the bat. 把球棒给我
[1:49:09] – Stay away from me. – Stop swinging the bat. – 走开 – 球棒别乱挥
[1:49:10] Please stop! 求求你停下来
[1:49:12] Give me the bat. 把球棒给我
[1:49:13] Stay away from me. 走开
[1:49:15] – Stop it! – Give me the bat. – 停下来! – 把球棒给我
[1:49:19] Goddamn! 见鬼!
[1:50:35] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:50:40] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:50:42] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:50:47] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:51:02] Wait a minute! 等一下
[1:51:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:51:08] Open the door! 开门
[1:51:11] Goddamn it! 见鬼!
[1:51:12] Let me out of here! Open the goddamn door! 让我出去! 开门!
[1:51:20] Wendy, listen. 温蒂 听着
[1:51:21] Let me out and I’ll forget the whole goddamn thing. 让我出去 我会把整件事忘掉
[1:51:24] It’ll be just like nothing ever happened. 就当什么也没有发生过
[1:51:42] Baby. 宝贝
[1:51:44] I think you hurt my head real bad. 我想你真的对我的头下了重手
[1:51:49] I’m dizzy. 我头昏
[1:51:52] I need a doctor. 我需要个医生
[1:52:01] Honey. 甜心
[1:52:05] Don’t leave me in here. 别把我留在这儿
[1:52:16] I’m going to go now. 我现在要走了
[1:52:21] I’m going to try… 我今天要…
[1:52:23] …to get Danny down the Sidewinder…in the Snowcat today. 用雪地车带丹尼下山…
[1:52:31] I’ll bring back a doctor. 我会带个医生回来
[1:52:35] Wendy. 温蒂
[1:52:38] I’m going to go now. 我现在要走了
[1:52:41] – Wendy. – yes? – 温蒂 – 干嘛?
[1:52:47] You’ve got a big surprise coming to you. 你会有个大惊喜
[1:52:53] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿都去不了
[1:52:57] Go check out the Snowcat and the radio, and you’ll see what I mean. 去看看雪地车吧 还有无线电 你会明白我的意思的
[1:53:06] Go check it out. 去看看
[1:53:10] Go check it out! 去看看!
[1:53:15] Go check it out. 去看看
[1:55:05] It’s Grady, Mr. Torrance. 我是格瑞第 特朗斯先生
[1:55:08] Delbert Grady. 德尔伯特·格瑞第
[1:55:12] Grady? 格瑞第?
[1:55:34] Hello, Grady. 你好 格瑞第
[1:55:40] Mr. Torrance… 特朗斯先生…
[1:55:44] …I see you can hardly have taken care of the… 我看你很难办好…
[1:55:48] …business we discussed. 我们先前讨论的事
[1:55:57] No need to rub it in, Mr. Grady. 没有必要说第二遍 格瑞第先生
[1:56:01] I’ll deal with that situation as soon as I get out of here. 只要我一出去 就会处理现在的情况
[1:56:06] Will you indeed, Mr. Torrance? 你确实会 特朗斯先生?
[1:56:09] I wonder. 我想知道
[1:56:12] I have my doubts. 我有几个疑点
[1:56:16] I, and others, have come to believe… 我 还有其他人 都相信…
[1:56:20] …that your heart is not in this. 你的心没在这里
[1:56:24] That you haven’t the belly for it. 你对它没胃口
[1:56:33] Just give me one more chance to prove it, Mr. Grady. 再给我个机会证明它 格瑞第先生
[1:56:38] That’s all I ask. 那是我全部的要求
[1:56:41] Your wife appears to be stronger than we imagined, Mr. Torrance. 你的妻子看来比我们想像要来得强 特朗斯先生
[1:56:46] Somewhat more… 要更…
[1:56:47] …resourceful. 机灵一点
[1:56:50] She seems to have got the better of you. 好像她胜过你
[1:56:56] For the moment, Mr. Grady. 就这一会儿 格瑞第先生
[1:56:59] Only for the moment. 就只这一会儿
[1:57:03] I fear you will have to deal with this matter… 我怕你得用一种最粗野的方式…
[1:57:07] …in the harshest possible way, Mr. Torrance. 来处理这件事 特朗斯先生
[1:57:12] I fear… 我怕…
[1:57:14] …that is the only thing to do. 这是唯一可做的事了
[1:57:20] There’s nothing I look forward to… 再没有比这…
[1:57:22] …with greater pleasure, Mr. Grady. 更让人愉快的事 格瑞第先生
[1:57:27] You give your word on that, do you, Mr. Torrance? 你保证 不是吗 特朗斯先生?
[1:57:31] I give you my word. 我向你保证
[1:58:46] Redrum. Redrum红酒 (注:Murder谋杀的倒写)
[1:58:49] Redrum. Redrum红酒
[2:01:00] Danny, stop it! 丹尼 别这样!
[2:01:58] I’m home. 我回家了
[2:02:37] Come out, come out, wherever you are. 出来 出来 不管你在哪儿
[2:03:05] I can’t get out. 我出不去
[2:03:08] Run! 快跑!
[2:03:10] Run and hide! 快跑 躲起来!
[2:03:12] Run! 快跑!
[2:03:13] Quick! 快!
[2:03:16] Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. 小猪 小猪 让我进去
[2:03:26] Not by the hair on your chinny-chin-chin? 不用你下巴上的毛?
[2:03:31] Then I’ll huff… 然后我要生气了…
[2:03:34] …and I’ll puff… 接着我要喘气了…
[2:03:36] …and I’ll blow your house in! 然后我要毁了你的房子 冲进去!
[2:03:53] Please! 求求你!
[2:03:55] Don’t! 不要!
[2:03:57] Don’t! 不要!
[2:04:17] Stop it! 停下来!
[2:04:23] Here’s Johnny! 强尼来了!
[2:07:06] Hello? 喂?
[2:07:13] Anybody here? 有人在吗?
[2:07:37] Hello? 喂?
[2:07:51] Anybody here? 有人在吗?
[2:08:23] Anybody here? 有人在吗?
[2:09:06] Danny-boy! 丹尼男孩!
[2:11:48] I’m coming! 我来了!
[2:11:53] I’m coming, Dan! 我来了 小丹!
[2:12:55] Great party, isn’t it? 爽死人的宴会 不是吗?
[2:13:15] I’m coming! 我来了!
[2:13:20] You can’t get away! 你逃不掉的!
[2:13:26] I’m right behind you! 我就在你后面!
[2:17:27] – Mommy! – Danny, come here! – 妈咪! – 丹尼 到这儿来!
[2:17:30] Mommy. 妈咪
[2:17:40] Where…? 你在哪…?
[2:18:37] Wendy! 温蒂!
[2:18:39] Wait! 等等!
[2:18:52] No! 不要!
[2:18:54] Help! 救命!
[2:19:06] Wendy! 温蒂!
[2:19:11] Help! 救救我!
[2:19:15] Please… 求你…
[2:19:17] Wendy. 温蒂
[2:19:20] Help. 救命
[2:19:23] Please. 求求你
1980年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Cool Hand Luke(铁窗喋血)[1967]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Evil Under the Sun(阳光下的罪恶)[1982]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme