Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Secret In Their Eyes(谜一样的双眼)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Secret In Their Eyes(谜一样的双眼)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:谜一样的双眼
英文名称:The Secret In Their Eyes
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:55] On June 21st, 1974, Ricardo Morales had breakfast with 1974年6月21日 李嘉图・莫拉莱斯
[03:00] Liliana Colotto for the last time. 最后一次和莉莉安娜・克洛托吃早餐
[03:03] For the rest of his life he’d remember every 那个早晨发生过的点点滴滴
[03:06] single detail of that morning. 让他一生难忘
[03:08] Planning their first vacation, 一边商量着俩人的初次旅行
[03:10] drinking tea with lemon, 一边喝着柠檬茶
[03:12] for his nagging cough, 他不停地咳嗽
[03:14] with his usual lump and a half of sugar. 却还和往常一样放一块半方糖
[03:19] The fresh berry jam 那新鲜的果酱
[03:21] He’d never taste again. 他再没有再品尝过
[03:23] The flowers on her nightgown, and specially her smile. 她睡衣上的花朵图案 独特的笑容
[03:29] That smile like the sunrise 是清晨第一抹阳光
[03:34] blending in with the sunlight on her left cheek… 投射在她左边脸颊时那样的笑靥如花
[03:49] No, no, no! 不要 不要 不要
[03:54] Please, don’t! 求你 不要
[04:58] “I fear” 怕
[05:22] The gates of heaven have opened, and an angel got out. 天堂之门已打开 一个天使离开了
[05:25] – Esposito… – Bye, baby. -埃斯波西托 -再见 小可爱
[05:28] Look what the cat dragged in. 瞧是谁来了
[05:30] How are you, counselor? 你好 律师先生
[05:32] And you, lieutenant? Is the boss here? 你好 副官 头儿在吗
[05:34] Go right in, your honor. 直接进去吧 先生
[05:36] Thanks, reverend. 谢了 尊敬的副官
[05:37] You look good and rested. 你气色不错喔
[05:41] What a fucking asshole! 真是他妈的混蛋
[05:43] Takes one to know one. 彼此彼此
[05:48] The gates of heaven have opened… 天堂之门打开了
[05:59] Your highness. 尊敬的阁下
[06:01] What a surprise! 真没想到啊
[06:05] – May I? – What brings you here? -我能 -什么风把你吹来了
[06:08] Just wanted to chat. 想找老朋友聊天
[06:11] You busy? 你忙吗
[06:12] Just overpreparing for a hearing. 正在给听证会做准备
[06:14] Coffee? 喝咖啡吗
[06:16] I’m asking just in case retirement made you healthy. 怕你退休后为了健康不喝咖啡
[06:20] Mariano! 马里亚诺
[06:24] Yes, your honor. 有什么事 阁下
[06:25] Bring us two of those great coffees from the cafe. 去咖啡馆买2杯上好的咖啡来
[06:28] I’m typing a deposition. 可我在打具结书
[06:30] A deposition? Meet Mr. Benjamin Esposito, 具结书 先来认识一下本杰明・埃斯波西托先生
[06:33] our recently retired royal honoris causa, 刚退休的皇家法学博士荣誉学位得主
[06:36] And an old friend. 我的老朋友
[06:37] Mariano, our spring-summer intern. 马里亚诺 春夏季实习生
[06:40] Not bad, huh? 还不错吧
[06:42] Here, bring some petit-fours and get yourself a candy bar. 再买点茶点 顺便给自己买块糖
[06:46] I’ll take extra cream. 我那份多加点奶油
[06:48] That’s right, you’re not well. 好吧 你心情不好
[06:50] What was your problem again? Old age? 你又有什么问题 更年期吗
[06:54] Extra cream for the man, he has an age problem. 他那份多加点奶油 他上了年纪
[06:57] Yes, ma’am. 好的 夫人
[06:58] Wait. Is it important? 等下 你要说的事重要吗
[07:01] No. 不
[07:04] Leave the door open, son. 孩子 别关门了
[07:06] Come on, sit down. 过来坐吧
[07:08] What do you know about writing novels? 你知道怎么写小说吗
[07:11] I’ve been writing all my life. 我的一生都在写作
[07:14] Take a look in the archive. 去档案馆看看
[07:15] Oh, the case files. 对 那些案卷
[07:19] How many pages will your file be? 你准备写多少页
[07:22] Does it have a cover? 有封面了吗
[07:23] A little encouragement would be nice. 希望你能给点鼓励
[07:28] What should I do? 我要怎么做呢
[07:28] Act like some unwanted retiree 像那些退休的老废物一样
[07:30] who wants to help out? Serve coffee? 需要排忧解难吗 去端咖啡吗
[07:35] I want to write, so what? 我就想写作 怎么了
[07:38] I want to write about the Morales case. 我想写莫拉莱斯的案子
[07:53] I don’t know why, it’s been on my mind. 不知道为什么 这案子一直在我脑子里
[07:57] We actually never talked about it. 可我们都没怎么聊过
[07:59] Why was that? 为什么
[08:05] With your handwriting, it’ll be unreadable. 你的字好潦草 读起来有些费劲啊
[08:08] Wait, look. 等下
[08:12] My biggest problem is that I’ve started fifty times 最难的就是写故事的开头
[08:15] and never got past the 5th line. 我写了很多次 可最多就写了5行
[08:18] At this rate, 照这么写
[08:20] I’ll spend my whole pension fund on spiral notebooks. 我的养老金都得花在买笔记本上了
[08:25] Come here, give me a hand. 过来帮我一下
[08:27] Here, let me. 让我来
[08:30] I can’t… 我不能…
[08:33] It weighs a ton. 这家伙挺沉的
[08:39] I can’t believe it. The old olivetti. 真不敢相信 老式打字机
[08:42] It was in storage. I think it’s 100 years old. 一直留着呢 估计它已经100岁了
[08:46] Think they fixed the “A”? 他们修理过A键吗
[08:48] The “A” is for pansies. 多此一举
[08:50] Take it. Dinosaurs have to stick together. 拿去用吧 老朋友要齐心协力
[08:56] Now I’m out of excuses. 这下没有借口了
[09:00] I’ll have to write. 我一定得写
[09:02] But where do I start? 可从哪里开始呢
[09:05] Wherever you remember the most. 从你记忆最深刻的部分开始写
[09:07] It was over 20 years ago. 都过去20年了
[09:08] Which part comes back most often? 你最常想起的是什么
[09:11] That’s the image you should start with. 就从那儿开始吧
[09:15] It’s a start. 这是个新的开始
[09:17] This is your new boss, fresh out of Harvard. 这是你的新上司 刚从哈佛毕业
[09:20] Miss Irene Menendez Hastings. 艾琳・梅内德斯・黑森廷斯小姐
[09:24] “Hastings” 黑斯廷斯
[09:26] It’s pronounced “Hastings.” It’s Scottish. 是苏格兰语里的黑斯廷斯
[09:29] Sorry. The new clerk. 不好意思 新来的员工
[09:33] Your deputy, Benjamin Esposito. 你的助手 本杰明・埃斯波西托
[09:37] Actually I went to Cornell, not Harvard. 我是康奈尔毕业的 可不是哈佛
[09:42] Pablo Sandoval, deputy clerk, 我是帕布鲁・桑多瓦 助理职员
[09:46] Your humblest servant. 愿为您效劳
[09:51] Are you here? 你想什么呢
[09:56] Yes, it’s just that… I remember plenty of beginnings, 只是回想起过去很多个开始
[10:02] but I’m not sure they have to do with the story. 但跟我要写的故事没多大关系
[10:08] Then start at the beginning and stop dwelling on it. 那就从头开始写吧 别犹豫不决了
[10:22] Blood bank, good morning. 早上好 血库
[10:24] Mr. Esposito… 埃斯波西托先生
[10:25] The 25th called. A homicide. 现在传唤的是25号 是个杀人犯
[10:28] Court 18. It’s their turn. 18号庭 他们该出庭了
[10:29] They said it’s rape and murder. 他们说这是起强奸谋杀案
[10:31] Court 18. 18号庭
[10:33] Good morning. 早上好
[10:36] Hi, fellas. 大家好
[10:37] Good morning. 早上好
[10:38] Ma’am, did a saint die this morning? 早上是不是有位圣人去世了 女士
[10:41] Why? 为什么那么说
[10:43] Because an angel in mourning just walked in the door. 因为一个面带悲伤的天使刚走了进来
[10:45] Ah, no. 啊 不是
[10:47] It’s just a trick we angels have to look 5 pounds lighter. 就是个戏法 这样天使们看上去比较苗条
[10:51] Can you bring in the Chavez file? 帮我把查韦斯的卷宗拿进来
[10:54] Of course. 好的
[11:01] You smooth fucker. 你这个老油条
[11:05] Why? 怎么了
[11:06] Why? 怎么了
[11:08] You have a compliment ready 她刚进来
[11:10] The moment she walks in the door. How do you do it? 你就拍她马屁 你怎么想的
[11:13] Well, I may dress like a toad, 可能我看上去像青蛙
[11:15] but I’m actually prince charming. 但我的确是有王子气质的人
[11:17] – Mr. Esposito! – What?! -埃斯波西托先生 -什么事
[11:19] Counselor Romano… 罗马诺律师
[11:21] He told them it was our turn. 他说应该轮到咱们了
[11:22] Counselor Romano? 罗马诺律师
[11:23] Tell him Sheriff Esposito is gonna fuck him up. 告诉他谢里夫・埃斯波西托要给他点颜色看看
[11:26] – Okay – Come back here. -好的 -回来
[11:28] Three hours thinking of what to say, she opens the door and… 我想了3个小时要说什么 她开门之后
[11:31] I freeze up. 我就愣住了
[11:34] It’s easier for me, I’m not in love. 当事者迷 我又没爱上她
[11:36] Neither am I, Moron. 我也不爱 白痴
[11:38] Go on. 去吧
[11:41] I want you to get the files 我希望你把这堆文件
[11:43] And put them on this side. 整理好放到这边
[11:45] All together, it’s simple enough. 都放在一起 再简单不过了
[11:47] Romano, what did you tell the precinct? 罗马诺 你跟管区的人说什么了
[11:49] It’s your turn. 明明轮到你了
[11:50] We’re alternating. 咱们是轮流的
[11:52] We got another case, what’s the problem? 我们有别的案子要处理 有什么问题
[11:54] A mini-mart robbery, smart-ass. 一个小超市抢劫案 自以为是的家伙
[11:56] Alternating similar cases. 轮流处理类似的案子
[11:57] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[11:58] Ask judge Fortuna. 去问福尔图那法官
[12:00] I want a solution, not two problems. 我要的是解决办法 不是找麻烦
[12:02] Why is asking me a problem? 为什么要问我
[12:07] It’s not that. 不是那样
[12:08] It’s just silly to bother you with 这件事我们处理不了 要不就不会
[12:10] something trivial like this, if we can handle it ourselves. 为一点鸡毛蒜皮的小事而去打扰您
[12:15] Strictly speaking, it’s your turn. 严格地说 这次是该你们了
[12:17] And hurry up, or you’ll find a wake instead of a crime scene. 你得抓紧了 要不然犯罪现场变灵堂了
[12:25] What’s up, Baez? 贝兹 出什么事了
[12:27] Still here. And you? 我一直在这 你呢
[12:29] Tired of being happy. 疲于奔命
[12:30] You look happy. 你看着挺美的
[12:32] As a dog with two tails. 非常开心
[12:33] I just love it 那个白痴要我过来
[12:34] when that Moron sends me to see a dead girl 看少女的尸体时我就很激动了
[12:36] Come on in. 进去吧
[12:38] Morons are a dime a dozen. 白痴太多了
[12:39] Quiet, easy-going ones who know they’re morons. 沉默 随和 知道自己几斤几两
[12:43] Live and let live. They’re useless but harmless. 待人宽厚 他们这样的人没多大用但也无害
[12:45] They don’t bother. 这种人不让人讨厌
[12:46] – How are you, inspector? – Talking about you. -那你自己呢 检察官 -说说你吧
[12:49] Then there are morons who think they’re geniuses. 通常白痴都自以为自己很聪明
[12:51] They shit everywhere 到哪都忽悠
[12:53] And someone has to wipe their asses. 得有人出面给他们点教训
[12:54] Of those morons I know not one, but two. 这样的白痴我认识不止一个
[12:57] The judge and my buddy at court 18, who’s either a moron, 18号庭的法官和我的同事 都是白痴
[12:59] a son of a bitch, or both. 全都是狗娘养的
[13:02] It was his turn, 本应是他过来
[13:04] So I’m asking you to tell the judge. 所以我要你跟法官说
[13:07] Tell him I have nothing to do with… 告诉他 我可不管
[13:39] Liliana Colotto, 23 years old, teacher, 莉莉安娜・克洛托 23岁 教师
[13:43] recently married to Ricardo Morales, 刚结婚 丈夫叫李嘉图・莫拉莱斯
[13:48] Bank clerk. 银行职员
[14:38] The old lady mentioned two builders 有位老太太提到过
[14:40] working on the terrace in number 3, 曾有2名施工人员在三号楼的露台上干活
[14:46] But they haven’t shown up in 2 days because of the rain. 因为下雨 所以这两天他们都没来
[14:48] Sure she didn’t see them? 确定她没看见他们吗
[14:49] She says no. 她说没看到
[14:50] I’ll go see the husband. 去见见她的丈夫
[14:53] See you, Esposito. 先走了 埃斯波西托
[14:54] I’ll go with you. 我和你一起去
[15:11] Good afternoon, 下午好
[15:13] Ricardo Morales? 李嘉图・莫拉莱斯
[15:14] That way. 这边请
[15:17] – Ricardo Morales? – Yes, that’s me. -李嘉图・莫拉莱斯 -是我
[15:19] Inspector Baez, federal police. 我是联邦警局的督察 贝兹
[15:26] Anyone else have a key to your home? 还有其他人有你们家的钥匙吗
[15:32] See any strangers around the last few days? 最近这几天有没有见过陌生人
[15:42] The neighbor said you came home every day at lunchtime. 邻居说每天的午餐时间你都会回家
[15:48] Out of the way, isn’t it? Any reason in particular? 路途很远啊 有什么特殊原因吗
[15:56] Sorry, I didn’t get that. 抱歉 我没听清
[16:02] We had a habit, a routine. 我们有个雷打不动的习惯
[16:08] We liked watching TheThree Stooges together. 喜欢一起看《三个臭皮匠》
[16:13] She thought they were funny. 她觉得很搞笑
[16:20] You’ll have to come with me to the morgue. 你得和我去太平间看一下
[16:23] We’ll do the best we can, 我们会尽全力的
[16:27] I know it’s unpleasant. 我明白这很难受
[16:48] What is wrong with this typewriter? 这个打字机到底怎么了
[16:51] Could you please get rid of it? 你能不能替我把它处理了
[16:52] I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了
[16:54] – Who will want it? – I don’t know. -谁愿意要这个 -我不知道
[16:55] Just get it out of my sight. 别让我再看见它
[16:57] Okay, Benja, see if you like this. 好吧 本杰明 看看这么写行吗
[17:02] With this statement, I, criminal judge Raimundo Fortuna Lacalle, 我 刑事法官雷蒙多・福尔图那・拉卡列
[17:07] hereby declare myself completely insane and incapable… 特此声明我的精神已经彻底错乱 不能
[17:11] That’s wrong. Give it here. 不能那么写 拿过来
[17:20] Pursuant to articles 141, 142 and 143 of the Civil Code, 根据民法第141 142和143条
[17:26] my ruling -in capital letters- is that Raimundo Fortuna Lacalle, 我的裁决要大写 雷蒙多・福尔图那・拉卡列
[17:31] is mentally ill, legally-speaking, insane, 是智障 法律上讲是精神病患者
[17:35] suffering from chronic delirium 有慢性谵妄史
[17:39] And is therefore unable to carry out 因此不能执行
[17:42] his functions as a civil servant.” 公务员的职责
[17:47] How are things, miss? Plenty of signatures? 案子进展如何了 这么多文件要签字
[17:50] Yes. We have the Nicolosi case. 正处理尼柯洛西案
[17:52] No big deal, your honor. 不是什么大案子 法官大人
[17:54] Witness statements, nothing more. 这是证人证词 就这些
[17:57] Very good. 很好
[17:58] Sorry, there’s one file left, your honor. 抱歉 这还有份文件 法官大人
[18:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:07] Hello, your honor. 你好 法官大人
[18:08] – How are you? – Fine, you? -你好吗 -还行 你呢
[18:10] – Benjamin, Pablo… ma’am. – Hello. -本杰明 帕布鲁 女士 -你好
[18:13] Hey, Benjamin… 本杰明
[18:15] Just to show you court 18 is acting in good faith, 就是想让你知道18号法庭一向秉诚行事
[18:17] remember you were upset the other day 你那天心情很差
[18:20] Over getting a case? 因为手头上的案子吗
[18:21] Well, the case has been solved. 这案子已经结案了
[18:24] Two builders working in number 3. 在3号楼施工的2名工人
[18:28] They’re under arrest in the 25th. Whenever you have a chance, 25号已将他们拘留 你的机会来了
[18:32] you can bring them in to question them. 你可以传唤他们进行审问
[18:34] Hold on… what builders? 等下 什么施工人员
[18:36] Their names are… 他们叫…
[18:37] Jacinto Caceres, Bolivian, 35 years old. 哈辛托・卡西雷斯 波利维亚人 35岁
[18:42] Juan Robles, 34. At least he’s Argentinean. 胡安・罗布莱斯 34岁 最起码是阿根廷人
[18:45] I’m blown away, Romano. 罗马诺 我都自愧不如了
[18:47] Keep this up and I’ll give court 18 all the hard cases. 继续努力 我会把难办的案子都交给18庭
[18:50] Bad news for you, son. 对你来说可不是好消息吧
[18:52] Please, sir. 别这么说 法官
[18:53] Always happy to help out. 我很乐意帮忙
[19:00] Esposito, how are you? 埃斯波西托 你好啊
[19:01] Romano warned you I was coming? 罗马诺提醒过你我要过来吗
[19:03] I was already typing the report. 报告快打完了
[19:05] You’ll get the guys tomorrow; it’s them, 明天你就能提审那俩个人
[19:08] they signed a confession. 他们已经签字画押了
[19:10] Monday at the latest. 最迟会在星期一
[19:11] Let me in. 让我进去
[19:12] Sergeant Sicora has to authorize it. 得经过西科拉警官批准
[19:14] Sicora is about to eat a plate full of shit. 让西科拉吃屎去吧
[19:16] Really, 真的
[19:18] You wanna go join him? Go right ahead. 你想一起享用吗 试试看吧
[19:20] Two for the price of one. 买一送一呢
[19:22] Well? 对吧
[19:36] Are you Caceres? 你是卡西雷斯吗
[19:39] No, I’m Robles, he’s Caceres. 不 我是罗布莱斯 他是卡西雷斯
[19:52] Caceres, it’s okay. 卡西雷斯 没事了
[20:10] You stupid son of a bitch! 你这混蛋
[20:12] Are you fucking sick or what? 你有毛病还是怎么了
[20:14] You arrested two nobodies! Nobodies! 你抓了两个替罪羊 无名小卒
[20:17] They weren’t even there! 他们根本不在场
[20:19] Let them go, what do I care? 那就放了他们 关我什么事
[20:21] You ordered it beat the hell out of them! 你下令把他们屈打成招的
[20:23] Know where I’m going? To file a complaint! 知道我要去哪吗 我要去投诉
[20:26] We’ll see who saves your ass this time! 看看这次谁来救你
[20:30] Fuck your complaint! 有种你去投诉啊
[20:31] Don’t worry, you’re going to. 不要担心 你一定会收到传票的
[20:34] Go file it. 投去吧
[20:35] All this fuss over two lousy blacks! 为了两个没用的黑鬼何必呢
[20:37] Your eyes will be black when I’m done with them! 信不信我揍你个鼻青脸肿啊
[20:41] Knock it off! 别吵了
[20:43] You better check the wanted ads. 你最好看看招聘广告
[20:45] You’ll never set foot here again! 你永远别想再回到这儿了
[20:46] You don’t know who you’re fucking with! 你不知道你在和谁做对
[20:49] You have no idea. 你根本不知道
[20:52] Benjamin… 本杰明
[20:54] It’s okay, 没关系
[20:56] I’m going to file a complaint. I’ll be right back. 我要去投诉 马上回来
[21:02] Fine by me. 我没问题
[21:03] Don’t worry, I’ll be right back. 别担心 我马上回来
[21:07] – Did you see Sandoval? – He left. -看到桑多瓦了吗 -他刚走
[21:09] – Where? – Down Talcahuano. -去哪了 -去了塔尔卡瓦诺
[21:14] This country is upside down. 这个国家乱了套
[21:16] You’re upside down. 你也一团糟
[21:21] How can you defend this demagogue president of ours? 你怎么能为我们的煽动家总统辩护呢
[21:25] Watch what you say, you’ll get into trouble. 说话小心点 你会惹麻烦的
[21:28] Attention, everybody, please. 各位请注意
[21:30] Chief justice Benjamin Esposito just walked in the door. 首席法官本杰明・埃斯波西托刚刚进来
[21:35] Hail, your honor. 你好 法官阁下
[21:37] Oh come on… 别这样
[21:38] How much does he owe? 他欠了多少钱
[21:39] Nothing, nothing at all, 一分没欠
[21:41] I pay for my own drinks, you know that. 我自己付酒钱 你知道的
[21:43] Besides, it’s early. What’s the big deal? 而且时间还早 有什么关系
[21:45] I’ll pay for it, here I go. 我会付的 给你
[21:52] That’s it. 给你钱
[21:53] No no, I have money… 不 不 我有钱
[21:54] It’s paid. 钱付了
[21:55] Fine. 好吧
[21:56] In that case, Mr. Esposito can buy everybody a round… 既然这样 埃斯波西托先生请所有人喝一杯
[21:59] No no… 不 不
[22:01] Thanks! 谢谢
[22:02] Hands off, hands off, 放手 放手
[22:06] you’re not the boss in here, 在这儿你不是老板
[22:07] don’t embarrass me in front of my friends, got it? 别让我在朋友面前下不来台 好吗
[22:10] I’ll never spot you money again. 我再也不会借你钱了
[22:13] Why do you keep screwing around? 为什么你一直鬼混
[22:15] Okay, okay, let’s go. Slowly, everything’s fine. 好 我们走 慢点 没事的
[22:17] It’s fine. 没事
[22:18] We’re leaving. 我们走了
[22:20] Come on. 快点
[22:21] I’m going… 我在走了
[22:22] Well, see you. 再见
[22:23] Here we go. Goodbye! 我们走 再见
[22:26] My jacket. 我的外套
[22:27] I’ve got it. 我拿了
[22:31] See you, Emilio. 再见 埃米利奥
[22:33] Bye… 再见
[22:34] Why don’t you two speak? 你们两个怎么不说话
[22:35] You’re his wife and this is his home… 你是他妻子 这是他的家
[22:37] You bring him at this hour, I don’t know where he’s been… 你这时把他带来 天知道他去过哪
[22:39] You bring him now, I don’t know what to do. 你把他带来了 我不知道该怎么办
[22:40] It’s early, you should thank me. 时间还早 你该谢谢我
[22:42] You can’t drop him off like this. It’s your problem. 你不能这样把他丢下 这是你的问题
[22:46] Mine? 我的问题
[22:47] You brought him like this. 是你带他来的
[22:48] You mean it’s my fault? 你说这是我的错
[23:28] Who is it? 是谁
[23:29] Benjamin Esposito. 本杰明・埃斯波西托
[23:31] Who? 谁
[23:31] From the courts, remember? 法院的 记得吗
[23:40] Pretty, wasn’t she? 很漂亮吧
[23:43] Very. 非常漂亮
[23:45] I really am sorry for those guys. 我真为这些人感到抱歉
[23:47] They should be getting out by now. 他们这会儿应该出来了
[23:50] Habia que esperar a que they had to be checked by forensics 因为我所提到的那件诉讼案
[23:52] for that lawsuit I mentioned. 他们得接受法医的检查
[23:54] No, keep looking. 不 你继续看
[23:57] That way you’ll get to know her better. 这样你会更了解她
[23:59] Here’s another album. 这还有一本相册
[24:01] I look at her pictures all day long 我整天都在看她的照片
[24:07] I know I’m in denial, but… 我不想承认 但
[24:09] It helps me go on until we find the guy. 它可以帮我直到我们找到那人
[24:14] That’s when she graduated. 这是她毕业时拍的
[24:16] Then she came from Chivilcoy and moved in with her aunt. 她从契维科伊搬来和她阿姨一起住
[24:20] She worked in a school in Almagro, that’s how we met. 在艾马格罗的学校工作 我们就这么相遇了
[24:23] She used to pay her bills at the bank. 她习惯到银行还款
[24:27] I still don’t know where I got the courage to talk to her. 我现在还不明白我怎么有勇气和她说话
[24:37] Tell me one thing. When we get this guy, what will he get? 告诉我 如果抓到这人 怎么判决
[24:47] Rape and homicide. He’ll get life. 强奸加谋杀 无期徒刑
[24:51] We don’t have the death penalty. 我们没有死刑
[24:54] I don’t agree with the death penalty. 我不同意死刑
[24:59] Me neither. I thought maybe 我也不同意 我想也许
[25:01] for you it could serve as retribution. 对你来说 死刑才算是惩罚
[25:04] Retribution? Will they rape him and beat him to death? 惩罚 他们会不会把他先奸后杀
[25:08] No, they’ll give him an injection and he’ll take a nap. 不 他们会给他打一针 让他睡着
[25:12] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[25:15] I’d gladly trade places with him. 我真想和他交换下
[25:23] Those are from when she was 17 or 18. 这些是她17 18岁时拍的
[25:27] That’s the spring picnic in Chivilcoy. 那是在契维科伊的郊游
[25:30] Ever been there? 你去过吗
[25:32] No. 没有
[25:32] I have, she took me to visit her folks. 我去过 她带我回去探亲
[25:43] Let him grow old. 让他慢慢变老
[25:49] Live a life full of nothing. 过着空虚的生活
[26:07] What is it? 这是什么
[26:12] Nothing… 没什么
[26:27] Did she have any brothers? 她有兄弟吗
[26:30] No, why? 没有 怎么了
[26:39] Do you know who this is? 你知道这是谁
[26:42] He’s in several. Looking at her. 好几张照片里他都看着她
[26:45] I showed Liliana this system, 我给莉莉安娜这个办法
[26:47] otherwise, years pass and you forget 不然几年过后 你会忘了
[26:48] who’s in the photo. 照片里的人
[26:50] True… 是的
[26:51] Laporta, Rodriguez, Cardozo, Simone… 拉波尔塔 罗德里格斯 卡多索 西蒙娜
[26:56] here it is. Gomez, Isidoro Gomez. 在这儿 戈麦斯 伊西多罗・戈麦斯
[27:23] Well? 怎样
[27:25] I always thought the photo thing was a bit crazy. 我一直觉得照片这东西有点些邪门
[27:28] Yeah, but I think… 是 但我想
[27:32] It’s the look in their eyes. That’s the key. 他们眼里的神情才是关键
[27:34] You see this kid looking at this woman… worshipping her. 这小子看这女人的眼神 带着崇拜
[27:40] The eyes… speak… 眼睛能说话
[27:52] They bullshit too, they should keep quiet. 他们说的太多了 应该保持安静
[27:56] Sometimes it’s better not to look. 有时最好什么都不看
[28:03] What? 什么
[28:04] We never talked about this case. 我们从没谈过这个案子
[28:06] When did you come back from Jujuy? 你什么时候从胡胡伊来的
[28:08] In ’85. 85年
[28:09] Why now? 为什么是现在
[28:12] Better than planting begonias… 这比种秋海棠有意义
[28:15] Why? 为什么
[28:20] Because I’ve been sidetracked for over 20 years. 因为我已经拖了20年
[28:23] Courts, cases, friends, pranks, 法院 案件 朋友 恶作剧
[28:28] a marriage, several affairs… I got sidetracked. 一次婚姻 几次婚外情 总有事情干扰我
[28:34] And now that I’m retired, nothing sidetracks me. 现在我退休了 没什么能干扰我了
[28:37] I was in a bar the other night 我有天晚上去酒吧
[28:40] And I saw myself having dinner alone… and I didn’t like myself. 自己一人吃饭 我不喜欢我自己
[28:49] I know it doesn’t happen to you. 我知道这不会发生在你身上
[28:51] I’m not asking you to understand. 我没打算你会明白
[28:54] And in trying to… find the reasons, the moments… everything 我试着寻找原因 这些时刻 一切事情
[29:03] leads me Morales. 都指向这个案子
[29:06] It’s as if my life had… 就好像我的生命
[29:11] Answer it. 接吧
[29:12] It’s Alfonso, I’ll call him back. 是阿方索打来的 我会回他电话
[29:14] Answer it, I’ll wait. 接吧 我等着
[29:15] I’ll call him back. 我会回他电话
[29:16] It’s no problem, answer it. 没关系 接吧
[29:21] I’m finishing up here, I’ll be right there. 这儿一结束 我就过去
[29:26] Start without me, I’ll be right there. 你们先开始 我马上到
[29:36] Hi? I 喂 我
[29:37] Good evening. Does Isidoro Gomez live there? 晚上好 伊西多罗・戈麦斯住这儿吗
[29:40] Yes… 是的
[29:42] – Is he home? – No, he doesn’t live here any more -他在家吗 -不在 他不住这儿了
[29:48] No? 不住了
[29:49] No, he moved away, to Buenos Aires. 不住了 他搬去布宜诺斯艾利斯
[29:53] Ah… Buenos Aires? 布宜诺斯艾利斯
[29:56] Who’s calling? 你是谁
[29:58] I’m calling on behalf of councilman Mendez, 我是代表门德斯议员打电话来
[30:05] It’s for a job. 是为了工作的事
[30:06] Has he been in Buenos Aires long? 他去布宜诺斯艾利斯很久了吗
[30:08] A month, a little longer. 一个月前 或者更长点
[30:13] Do you know where I can find him? Have you got an address? 到哪可以找到他 你有地址吗
[30:17] This job is pretty urgent. 这份工作很急
[30:21] He’s working on a construction site. 他在建筑工地干活
[30:24] On a site? 工地
[30:26] Yes, he said it was… Montevideo, near Lanoes… 是的 他说是蒙得维的亚 靠近棱诺伊斯
[30:37] I don’t remember very well, but… 我不太记得 但
[30:43] What type of job is it? 是什么工作
[30:45] It’s a job that will interest him. 是他会有兴趣的工作
[30:49] It’s for councilman Mendez and… 是给门德斯议员工作
[30:54] Tell me something. 告诉我
[30:56] Yes… 好
[30:57] Were he and Liliana Colotto friends? 他和莉莉安娜・克洛托是朋友吗
[31:01] They used to see each other. She’s from here. Why? 他们过去常见面 她是这儿的 怎么了
[31:11] She works for the councilman. 她为议员工作
[31:16] She’s the one who recommended him for the job. 这份工作是她推荐的
[31:19] She did, did she? He’ll be glad to hear that. 她推荐的 他听到会高兴的
[31:26] Really? Do you think he’ll remember her? 真的吗 你觉得他会记得她吗
[31:30] Oh, yes he really liked that girl. 是的 他很喜欢那姑娘
[31:35] But then she moved away… to Buenos Aires, 但后来她搬去布宜诺斯艾利斯了
[31:40] And they never saw each other again, I think. 我想他们再没见过了
[31:45] Hello… hello? Hello! 喂 喂 喂
[31:57] If he’s here, it’s a miracle. Schmuck. 如果他在这儿 就是奇迹了 笨蛋
[32:01] Poor guy. Imagine losing the love of your life. 可怜的人 想象下失去心爱的女人
[32:04] Not him, you. 不是说他 是说你
[32:05] If you’d kept your mouth shut and 如果你能守口如瓶
[32:06] called me first without saying anything. 先给我电话
[32:08] Morning, we’re looking for Isidoro Gomez. 早上好 我们找伊西多罗・戈麦斯
[32:11] What is it? Who are you? 什么事 你们是谁
[32:13] Mike Hammer, asshole. Did he come to work? 迈克・汉默 他来上班了吗
[32:16] No he didn’t. 没 他没来
[32:17] We know nothing about him. 我们对他一无所知
[32:19] Give me his address. 给我他的地址
[32:20] Right away. 马上
[32:21] Fernandez! Fernandez! 费尔南德斯 费尔南德斯
[32:30] We know Gomez got a phone call last night. 我们知道昨晚戈麦斯接到一通电话后
[32:35] He went in the bedroom and came out 10 minutes later 他就进了卧室 十分钟后
[32:38] with his coat and suitcase packed. 拿了外套和行李走了
[32:41] The foreman says they owed him a week’s pay 工头说他们欠了他一周的薪水
[32:44] But that he left without any fuss. 但他一声不吭地走了
[32:47] I can ask around if you want, inspector. 警官 如果你需要 我可以到处问问
[32:52] I saw the same photographs you did. 那张照片我也看过
[32:55] I should have picked him out. 我本应该早点把他揪出来
[33:01] Forget it, Esposito. 别管了 埃斯波西托
[33:04] That case is nothing but hot air. 这案子无关紧要
[33:06] If you think I’ll do all that paperwork to 如果你认为我会批准你的申请
[33:07] issue a request in Chivilcoy to search some old lady’s house 让你去契维科伊提搜查一个老太太的家
[33:11] to find letters the son may or may not have sent 找出她儿子可能寄也可能没寄的信
[33:15] And yadda, yadda, yadda… please, Esposito. You’re nuts. 等等之类 拜托 埃斯波西托 别傻啦
[33:20] We have nowhere else to look, sir. 先生 我们没别的办法了
[33:24] Your little game of Don Quixote with romano was enough. 你这种唐吉诃德式的浪漫够了
[33:27] Poor guy got transferred to Bumfuck, Iowa. 可怜的家伙被转到衣阿华的巴法克了
[33:31] Or maybe he’s in Chivilcoy, try asking him. 也许他在契维科伊 问问看
[33:47] Anyway… the general said what he had to. 不管怎样 将军说他不得不这样
[33:51] Oh well… 好
[34:00] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该做什么
[34:06] Morales is getting worse every day, 莫拉莱斯一天比一天糟糕
[34:09] the murderer knows we’re after him, 凶手知道我们在追捕他
[34:12] My judge is a moron, I want to kill Irene, 法官简直是个笨蛋 我让艾琳很为难
[34:18] and the only guy I can trust in this world is a drunk, 而这世上我唯一能相信的人是个醉鬼
[34:22] a total fucking imbecile. 一个不折不扣的笨蛋
[34:28] I have an advantage. A small one, but an advantage. 我有个优势 很小的优势
[34:32] Today’s the 28th, right? 今天是28号
[34:34] The drunk idiot hasn’t got paid yet. 那个喝醉的笨蛋还没领到工资
[34:37] Last month’s he already drank. 上个月的钱已经喝光了
[34:40] So when it’s time to pay the bill, he’ll have a dilemma. 到该付账时 他就为难了
[34:45] Either he says he’s broke, 他可以说自己身无分文
[34:46] gets arrested, beat up, 那么就会被抓住痛打一顿
[34:48] goes home a mess and his wife kicks him out for good, 回到家会被妻子永远踢出门外
[34:51] or he turns to his boss the chump, 或者他可以找老板帮忙
[34:54] who happens to be me, and asks him to pay. 正巧他的老板就是我 让老板付钱
[34:58] But one thing. Since his boss is a chump, 可是有件事 他老板傻
[35:01] but not a complete chump, 却不是大笨蛋
[35:03] he’ll pay one last time. 他会最后一次替他付账
[35:07] But in exchange for a favor. 但会要他一个人情
[35:10] And the drunk idiot can’t say no. Isn’t that right? 而这个酒醉的笨蛋不能说不 对吧
[35:28] I gotta pee. 我去撒尿
[35:30] Hold on. The old lady has to come out at some point. 等等 老太太可能要出来了
[35:36] Too much Napoleon Solo and Perry Mason. 我可不是当间谍和侦探的那块料
[35:38] That’s your problem. 那是你的问题
[35:45] I’m serious, I gotta take a leak. 我说真的 我要去撒尿
[38:14] Son of a bitch! Damn you! Damn you! 混蛋 该死的 该死的
[38:20] You scared the fucking crap out of me! 你吓死我了
[38:22] I scared you? What are you doing here? 我吓到你了 你在这儿干吗
[38:25] I came to help you. 我来帮你
[38:27] You’re supposed to keep watch outside. 你该在外面守着
[38:29] If she comes back, we’re screwed. 如果她回来了 我们就完了
[38:30] She ain’t coming back. 她不会回来
[38:32] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[38:33] She’s in the grocery store, she’ll be a while. 她在杂货店里 一会儿才会回来
[38:36] Calm down, for god’s sake. 看在上帝的份上 放松点儿
[38:39] Did you find anything? 找到什么了吗
[38:41] The letters… 信
[38:42] Huh? 什么
[38:43] The letters, but no… come here… 信 可没有 过来
[38:46] There’s no address. 没有地址
[38:51] This one’s from the other day. 这封是前天的
[38:53] So? 所以
[38:55] It’s recent! 就是最近的信
[38:57] The trash. The envelopes may still be in the trash. 垃圾 信封一定还在垃圾里
[39:08] No, nothing here! 不 这里什么都没有
[39:18] Nothing at all? 什么都找不到吗
[39:19] Nothing. 什么都没
[39:21] Did you go through it? 你仔细检查过没有
[39:22] Wanna try? 你来试试?
[39:23] Knock it off! 别闹了
[39:38] Go on! What is it? Come here! 快点 你怎么了 快来这
[39:42] Calm down, I’ll let you out. Easy! 别叫了 我会让你出去的 轻松点
[40:00] Want me to drive? 要我来开吗
[40:04] The dog probably had rabies, you’re gonna die. 那狗可能有狂犬病的 你会死的
[40:07] Why didn’t you keep watch? 你为什么不好好放风
[40:08] If she finds out we broke in… 如果她发现我们破门而入
[40:11] Benjamin, as soon as we came for the letters, 本杰明 我们来取那些信件
[40:14] sooner or later she’d realize. 她迟早会察觉的
[40:16] That’s why we didn’t take the letters. 这就是我们不取走那些信件的原因
[40:22] You weren’t stupid enough to bring them, were you? 你不会蠢到把信件带走了吧 有没有?
[40:29] And what if I did? 如果我带了会怎么样
[40:30] What if? What if? 会怎么样? 你说会怎么样?
[40:34] If she finds out, she’ll tell Gomez 如果她发现了 她会告诉戈麦斯
[40:37] And the guy will disappear for good. Don’t you see? 然后那家伙会溜之大吉 你不明白吗
[40:40] No. 不
[40:42] You don’t? You’re fucking blind! 你不明白? 你真是笨到家了
[40:43] Because you… you’ll see, when I figure it out… 因为你…看着吧 当我找出
[40:46] The whole thing about the date… 和日期有关的东西后
[40:49] I’d much rather work alone! 我真该一个人干
[40:59] Tactical revolutionary command, may I help you? 战术革新指挥处 有什么可以帮你吗
[41:03] Wrong number. That’s quite all right. 打错电话了 没关系
[41:09] Nothing at all? 没有头绪吗
[41:11] Or I’m missing something. 或者是我漏掉什么了
[41:13] It’s like the guy knew we were going to read the letters. 好像那个家伙知道我们要去看那些信件
[41:16] It’s just names. Bullshit, nothing concrete. 只有名字 狗屁不通 完全没有实际意义
[41:22] “Don’t worry about me. I’m like Manfredini, “别担心我 我就像曼弗雷迪尼一样
[41:29] Not Bavastro.”people from Chivilcoy. 不会像瓦斯特罗” 都是契维科伊人
[41:35] Here, let me see. Oh, shit… 给我 让我看看 烦死了
[41:40] Sperm bank, loan department. Good morning… We borrow sperm. 精子库借贷处 早上好…我们出借精子
[41:45] Deposit or withdrawal? 是要下订还是撤销
[41:46] Esposito! Sandoval! 埃斯波西托 桑多瓦
[41:47] Wrong number… 打错电话了
[41:48] Sandoval! 桑多瓦
[41:49] Judge Fortuna wants to see you. 福尔图那法官要见你们
[41:55] You hear my voice when I speak to you, don’t you, Esposito? 我跟你讲的话你有听进去吗 埃斯波西托
[41:59] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[42:00] Then I have to assume that 那么我可以假定
[42:02] if I tell you something and you do exactly the opposite, 你们这次是阳奉阴违
[42:04] it’s not that you didn’t hear me 并不是因为没有听清楚我说的话
[42:06] But that you could give a flying fuck about the order I gave you. 而是把我的命令当耳旁风
[42:11] Isn’t that right, Esposito? 是不是这样 埃斯波西托
[42:13] Not quite like that, sir. 不是这样的 先生
[42:15] And if my colleague from 如果我在契维科伊的同事
[42:17] Chivilcoy calls me very angry 打电话气哄哄地质问我
[42:19] To tell me that two of my employees 说我的两个伙计
[42:22] Broke into some poor old lady’s house, 闯入某个可怜的老太太家里
[42:24] That means what I say isn’t worth a bucket of shit. 这是不是意味着我说的完全是狗屁
[42:32] I don’t know where your colleague could have heard such a thing. 我不清楚您的同事是从哪听来的
[42:36] That’s exactly what I told him, Esposito. 我也是这样对他说的 埃斯波西托
[42:40] However, my colleague tells me 然而 我的同事告诉我
[42:43] That the other day in Chivilcoy 就是那天在契维科伊
[42:48] At the intersection of Franciso Saveyand 在契维科伊郊区斯基亚菲诺拐角处的
[42:54] the corner of Schiaffino in the city limits of Chivilcoy 佛朗西萨维亚十字路口
[42:58] A black peugeot was parked with a Buenos 一辆拥有布宜诺斯艾利斯驾照的黑色标致汽车
[43:02] Aires license plate number 133-809, 就停在那里 车牌号为133-809
[43:07] And my colleague asks the federal police to 我的同事还叫联邦警察
[43:10] run a background check on the vehicle. 去查那辆车的背景
[43:13] Guess whose name the car is registered to? 猜下那辆车的注册名是谁?
[43:17] Tell me, who? 告诉我 是谁?
[43:20] A certain… Espo… Esposi! to. 就是…埃斯…波西…托
[43:42] And the federal police tell him where he works. 联邦警察也告诉他疑犯的工作单位
[43:49] And the judge calls me to see 这位法官打电话给我
[43:52] if I can clear things up. 问我是否能够把这事搞清楚
[43:54] And the truth is, Esposito, I can’t. 事实是 埃斯波西托 我不能
[43:57] Because I don’t look like a judge anymore, 我一点儿都不像个法官
[44:00] I look like a first class fucking idiot. 却像个让人耍了的超级蠢蛋
[44:02] Because I say I want A and people give me Z. 因为我想要A 却得到了一个Z
[44:06] Just like this piece of shit typewriter they gave me! 就好像他们给我的狗屁打字机一样
[44:13] Excuse me, sir, but… 我很抱歉 先生 但是
[44:18] I think something weird is going on here. 我只是觉得这个案子很可疑
[44:20] Wait, wait. Wait a minute. You ain’t heard nothing yet. 等等 等一下 你还是没有听进去我的话
[44:25] After you can go right back to treating me like a fucking idiot. 事后你还是会像以往一样当我在放屁
[44:29] But listen to this. 但你要听清楚这个
[44:31] Because what stood out most in that little town 因为在那个小镇上惹人注意的
[44:36] Wasn’t the two guys from Buenos Aires, no. 不是那两个从布宜诺斯艾利斯来的家伙 不是
[44:38] Or that one of them was seen 也不是其中一个被看到
[44:42] Tying his shoelaces when he was wearing loafers. 穿着懒汉鞋却去装模作样绑鞋带
[44:46] What stood out most was that one of 惹人注意的是其中那个
[44:48] them walked into the grocery store, 走进食品杂货店
[44:51] Greeted them pleasantly, asked for a bottle of whisky and left 嬉皮笑脸地要买威士忌然后离开
[44:55] Drinking straight from the bottle. 一口气喝干整瓶酒的家伙
[44:59] Shall I describe him for you? 还要我跟你描述他吗
[45:02] We have to deny it, Benjamin.”It wasn’t me, I don’t know…” 我们不能承认 本杰明 那不是在说我 我搞不懂
[45:07] Don’t ever talk to me again. 别再和我说话
[45:08] Never again. 永远不要
[45:10] Deny everything. 否认一切
[45:16] Ma’am, honestly… 长官 老实说
[45:17] Get out of my sight. 我不想看见你
[45:18] Are you against us too? 你也不相信我们吗
[45:20] Irene, I’m talking to you! 艾琳 我在跟你讲话
[45:22] Irene! 艾琳
[45:24] Not only was it a stupid move, 且不说你们的举动很愚蠢
[45:26] But you did it behind my back. 你们还背着我偷偷摸摸干
[45:28] I didn’t think you’d be… 我没想到你会…
[45:29] You think I’m here to joke around. 你想我被人看笑话
[45:31] I didn’t say that. 我没那么说
[45:32] You didn’t need to. I can tell. 你不用说 我看得出来
[45:34] Let’s get this straight. 我们直截了当来说
[45:35] I’m the boss and you’re the employee. 我是老板 你们是员工
[45:43] Twelve letters.31 pages on thin paper. 12封信 31页薄纸
[45:46] He mentions 5 jobs, two as a builder, 他提到过五份工作 两次干过建筑工人
[45:50] One delivering groceries, two without details. 干过一次送货工 还有两份工作不详
[45:53] Monte Grande, San Justo and Avellaneda. 蒙特格兰德 圣犹斯多市还有阿维利亚内达
[45:58] Anido, Mesias, Oleniak, Manfredini, 阿尼多 梅萨亚斯 欧兰尼亚克 马弗兰地
[46:02] Bavastro and Sanchez. 瓦斯特罗和桑切斯
[46:05] Rosa, 罗莎
[46:07] Apparently an aunt. 明显是那位姑姑
[46:10] That’s it. That’s all I’ve got. The rest is nothing. 就这么多 我们就找到这些 其余毫无头绪
[46:14] Benjamin! 本杰明
[46:15] This is nothing too? 这个也毫无进展吗
[46:16] Please… 进来一下
[46:29] Leave it open, it isn’t private. 开着 这不是私人的谈话
[46:31] I talked to Fortuna. I explained that you’re an imbecile. 我和福尔图那谈过 我跟他解释你是个白痴
[46:36] I used my irresistible smile 我还用了我那极为诱人的微笑
[46:39] And convinced him to call the judge in Chivilcoy 说服他打电话给契维科伊镇上的法官
[46:41] And forget the whole thing. 不再追究这件事
[46:43] I don’t know how to thank you. 我不知道该怎么谢谢你
[46:46] I ask that you refrain from such actions in the future. 我要求你以后禁止这种举动
[46:51] You’re free to go. 你可以出去了
[46:52] One question, if I may. Which irresistible smile? 提一个问题 请恕我冒犯 哪个诱人的微笑?
[46:56] I don’t think I’ve seen it. 我想我从没见过
[46:59] Of course not. 你当然没见过
[47:00] I save it for my boyfriend, as I should. 那是留给我男朋友的
[47:03] Of course. Right. I won’t take any more of your time. 当然没错 我不会再给你惹麻烦了
[47:10] And bring me the Liliana Colotto file, 拿莉莉安娜・克洛托的档案给我
[47:12] To seal it and archive it. 我要盖章存档
[47:19] The case is closed. 这个案子已经结案了
[47:30] Getting engaged. Kids today laugh at it. 订婚晚宴 今天的年轻人对此不屑一顾
[47:34] Who gets engaged anymore? 现在谁还订婚的?
[47:37] And this kid? What was his name? 这个年轻人是谁 叫什么名字
[47:39] He was here less than a year… 他在这待了不够一年
[47:40] Godoy. 戈多伊
[47:41] Godoy! 戈多伊
[47:43] – Larreta got him the job. – That’s right. -拉雷塔给他找的工作 -没错
[47:45] Yes… silly me, I didn’t put a date on the photo. 我真蠢 我竟然没把日期印上去
[47:48] When was it? Two or three months after Chivilcoy. 什么时候拍的? 应该是在契维科伊的两三个月后
[47:52] A week later. I remember perfectly. 一个星期后 我记得非常清楚
[47:55] A week after we fought you showed up 我们吵架一个星期后
[47:58] With Alfonso whatever his name was to announce your engagement. 你就和阿方索 宣布你们订婚了
[48:04] Look at Sandoval, trying to look sober. 瞧瞧桑多瓦 强撑着醉意
[48:12] It’s so weird, I don’t recognize myself. 真奇怪 我认不出我自己
[48:15] I look like someone else. 我以前好像是另一个人
[48:18] Who were you? What were you like? 你以前是怎么样的?
[48:22] I don’t know. Straight, conservative… 我不知道 正直 保守
[48:26] Stuck-up. 也很高傲
[48:27] Structured. 那是职位不同
[48:29] Inflexible. 还很死板
[48:30] Young. Young, Benjamin. I was young. 年少气盛 本杰明 那时我还年轻
[48:35] You were young, too. Look, no gray hair. 你以前也很年轻 看 都没有白头发
[48:40] And here, looking to the side, all serious. 还有这里 眼睛望着这边 一本正经
[48:51] I was another person. 那是另一个我
[49:07] Your novel might be really good. 你的小说也许真的很棒
[49:10] But it’s not for me. 可那不适合我
[49:14] You’ve reached the end of your life 好比你已经走到生命的终点
[49:17] And you want to look back. But I can’t. 你想要回首往事 但是我不能
[49:22] I have to go to work every day. 我每天都得工作
[49:26] And live with this. It may not be “the” 也要忍受这样的生活 那样或许不是最公正的
[49:29] justice, but it’s “some” justice. 但也聊胜于无
[49:33] And at the end of the day I have to 在我生命中的最后一天
[49:36] go home and live with my husband… 我也要回家和我的丈夫一起生活
[49:39] And with my children, who I adore. 还有我喜爱的孩子们
[49:44] My whole life I’ve looked forward. 我的一生都在向前看
[49:48] “Backwards” is out of my jurisdiction. “回顾”不在我的权限之内
[49:52] I declare myself incompetent. 因此我宣称自己是不称职的
[50:02] What a case, Jesus Christ. It never dies. 这个案子 天啊 无法忘记
[50:44] Morales! Morales! 莫拉莱斯 莫拉莱斯
[50:47] Hello! 你好
[50:49] How are you? 你还好吗
[50:50] – How are you? – Esposito -你怎么样 -我是埃斯波西托
[50:51] Of course. How are you? 当然记得 你最近如何
[50:52] Fine, and you? 还行 你呢
[50:54] Here I am. Would you like to sit? 就是现在这样 你要坐一下吗
[50:58] Yes… 好吧
[51:05] How are things? 情况怎么样
[51:07] This month I’m here Tuesdays and Thursdays. 这个月的星期二和星期四我都在这
[51:09] What? 什么
[51:11] In this station. 在这个车站
[51:13] The other days of the week I wait in the other stations. 其他的时间我会去别的车站等
[51:17] I change it every month. He’ll have to come through eventually. 我每个月都会换车站等 他最终会让我碰上的
[51:22] He must live out of town, 他肯定是在镇上生活
[51:25] He knows in the city he’d be caught. 他知道如果去城市他会被抓
[51:29] It’s been a year but I imagine you haven’t stopped investigating. 一年过去了 但我想你并没有停止调查
[51:33] – Right? – No, no… -不是吗 -不 不
[51:42] You must think I’m crazy. 你肯定在想我是疯了
[51:45] No. 没有
[51:46] Don’t worry about me, please. 请别替我担心
[51:48] No, I won’t. 我不会的
[51:54] The worst part is I’m starting to forget. 最糟糕的是我开始遗忘了
[51:58] I have to constantly make myself remember her. 我得不断地提醒自己不要忘记她
[52:01] Every day. 每天都这样
[52:05] The day she was killed, Liliana made me tea with lemon. 她被杀害的那天 莉莉安娜给我泡了柠檬茶
[52:10] I’d been coughing all night 因为之前我咳嗽了一整晚
[52:12] And she said it would help. 她说柠檬茶会有帮助的
[52:14] I remember those stupid things. 这些事情总在我脑海里重复
[52:17] Can you see? 你明白吗
[52:20] Then I start having doubts and I don’t remember if it was lemon 于是我开始怀疑 我不记得茶里放的是柠檬
[52:24] Or honey in the tea. 还是蜂蜜
[52:28] And I don’t know if it’s a memory 我不清楚这到底是记忆
[52:30] Or a memory of a memory I’m left with. 还是被我遗忘的片段
[52:46] Excuse me. I need to talk to you. 打扰一下 我要和你谈谈
[52:50] Come in. 进来
[52:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:57] Something happened to me yesterday. 昨天我碰到了些事情
[52:59] I was up all night thinking about it. 我辗转难眠整晚都在想这事
[53:02] I thought about you…Have you ever… 我想到了你 你有没有…
[53:04] Have you ever seen things from a different angle? 你有没有过从另一个角度看事情
[53:11] You see someone else 你看见了别人
[53:16] And what the other person is going 而这个人所经历的东西
[53:19] through helps you see your own life. 让你想到了自己的生活
[53:24] Go on. 继续说
[53:26] Yes. And I thought, “I have to talk to Irene.” 好的 于是我想 我一定要和艾琳谈谈
[53:32] You might get pissed at me…Sorry. 你可能会恼怒…很抱歉
[53:35] You might want to kill me, but…I have to give it a try. 你可能会想杀了我 但是…我得试试
[53:42] Wait a moment while I close the door. 等等 我先关上门
[53:49] Sandoval, I’m busy. 桑多瓦 我现在很忙
[53:51] I’ll call you when I’m done. 我这边完事了会叫你
[53:52] Benjamin asked me to come. 本杰明叫我来的
[53:53] Yes, I was hoping the three of us could talk. 没错 我希望我们三个能一起谈谈
[53:57] Excuse me, Ma’am. 打扰了 长官
[54:08] I ran into Morales yesterday at the train station… 我昨天在火车站碰到了莫拉莱斯…
[54:13] Doing what? 你知道他在干什么吗
[54:15] My crystal ball is broken. 我怎么会知道
[54:19] He goes to the terminals every day 他每天都去站台
[54:21] Looking for the killer. 寻找凶手
[54:23] Every single day after working at the bank. 每天在银行下班后都会去
[54:27] You can’t imagine his love. 你无法想像他爱得如此之深
[54:31] It’s touching. 很令人感动
[54:34] It’s as if his wife’s death just left him there, stopped, 仿佛他妻子的死让他举足不前
[54:38] Stuck in time forever. 被困在时间的牢笼里
[54:42] You should see his eyes. 你真该看看他的眼睛
[54:47] They’re in a state of pure love. 充满着纯洁的爱
[54:49] Can you imagine a love like that? 你能想象那是什么样的爱吗
[54:52] Unaffected by the wear and tear of the routine? 不会褪色 不被平凡琐事所动摇
[54:59] Speak for yourself, it doesn’t affect mine. 就你这么说吧 这感动不了我
[55:06] We think the guy deserves another chance, Ma’am. 我们想给他一次机会 长官
[55:13] Where do I come in? 这跟我有什么关系
[55:15] The case is closed. We’d have to reopen it. 这个案子已经结了 我们得重开这个案子
[55:20] You’re asking me to destroy an official document, 你们要我毁掉一份公文
[55:23] With mine and the judge’s signature on it… 上面还有我和法官的亲笔签名
[55:26] And to falsify statements and dates 还要窜改内容和日期
[55:28] So it will look like the case is still open? 这样看起来这个案子就仍未结案吗
[55:31] That’s a brilliant idea. We hadn’t… 这主意好极了 我们都…
[55:33] Don’t fuck with me. 别跟我胡扯
[56:04] Everything okay, sir? 有问题吗 先生
[56:09] Tell me. Decime…Did you see a stack of letters on my desk? 告诉我…你有看到我桌子上那一叠信吗
[56:12] No. 没有
[56:15] Sandoval? 桑多瓦呢
[56:16] He left down Talcahuano. 他去塔尔卡瓦诺了
[56:27] Not only do you sneak off to get drunk, 你不仅偷溜出来买醉
[56:28] you also steal evidence. 你还偷走了证据
[56:30] Everything’s under control. 一切尽在掌握中
[56:31] If Irene reads the file… 如果艾琳看到那些文件
[56:33] Hands off. Are you nuts? 手拿开 你疯了吗
[56:35] We’re going back. 我们快回去
[56:36] Sit down for a second. Sit down and take it easy. 坐一会 坐下 放轻松
[56:45] Know why we can’t find him, Benjamin? 知道我们为什么找不到他吗
[56:49] Because we’re stupid. 因为我们很蠢
[56:51] “Twelve letters. 31 pages. Five jobs…” 12封信 31页纸 5份工作
[56:56] I already read this part. 我已经看了这部分
[57:00] Can we go? 可以走了吗
[57:01] Hold on a second. 等一会
[57:02] My mind exploded, I couldn’t stop. 我想得脑袋都快爆炸了 我停不了
[57:06] I kept asking myself, 我一直在问自己
[57:07] “Why can’t we find this guy?” 我们为什么找不到那个家伙
[57:09] He always vanishes. Where is he? 他总是不见踪迹 他在哪
[57:13] And I started thinking about guys. 于是我开始想到人们
[57:19] Guys in general. Not just this guy, but… 普通人 不仅仅是这个家伙 还有…
[57:23] Guys in general. 普通人
[57:25] “The” guy. The guy can 这个家伙可以做任何事情
[57:30] do anything to be different. 来显示异于常人
[57:32] But there’s one thing he can’t change. 但有一点他改变不了
[57:35] Not him, not you, not anybody. 不管是他还是你 谁也没办法
[57:38] Take me, for example. I’m young, I have a good job, 拿我来说 我年轻而且有一份好工作
[57:45] A wife who loves me… and like you always say, 还有一个爱我的老婆…你们总是说
[57:47] I keep throwing my life away in dives like this. 我就这么白白浪费生命
[57:51] Many times you’ve asked, 很多次你们会问我
[57:52] “why are you here, Pablo?” “你怎么会在这 帕布鲁”
[57:54] “why?” “为什么?”
[57:56] You know why, Benjamin? 你知道为什么吗 本杰明
[57:58] Because it’s my passion. 因为这是我的爱好
[58:03] I love coming here, 我喜欢来这儿
[58:06] getting drunk, slugging it out with anyone who pisses me off… 喝酒 揍那些让我不爽的人
[58:11] I love it. 我就是喜欢这种生活
[58:13] Just like you, Benjamin. 而你 本杰明
[58:17] There’s nothing you can do to get Irene out of your head. 无论怎样你都忘不了艾琳
[58:22] She’s dying to marry someone else, 她马上就要和别人结婚了
[58:25] Her desk drawer is full of wedding dress magazines. 她现在看的满是婚纱杂志
[58:30] She got engaged, had a party, everything. 她连订婚宴都办了 但是你还是在等
[58:35] But you keep waiting for the miracle, Benjamin. 就是为了奇迹的发生 本杰明
[58:39] Why? Come here. 这又是为什么 过来
[58:42] How’s it going, notary? How are you? 嘿 伙伴 你好吗
[58:44] How are you? 你呢
[58:45] This is that friend I mentioned, Esposito. 我和你提过的 埃斯波西托
[58:49] Andretta the notary. 安得瑞塔的公证员
[58:50] A real notary, and my tech advisor. 一个很棒的公证员 也是我的技术顾问
[58:52] Here’s my card. 我的名片
[58:54] Let’s begin with the first letter from our friend Gomez. 让我们来逐字地看戈麦斯的信吧
[58:56] It’s okay, keep it. 很好 就那样
[58:59] “I swear it rained so hard I looked worse than Oleniak that night.” “我发誓雨下得很大 比奥兰尼克那晚还要遭”
[59:03] Notary, please. 到你了 公证员
[59:04] Juan Carlos Oleniak. 胡安・卡洛斯・奥兰尼克
[59:06] First played for Racing Academy in 60. 60年 首次在青训营队亮相
[59:08] In ’62 he went to Argentinos juniors, 62年时他又到了阿根廷青年队
[59:11] and back to Racing in ’63. 63年回到比赛队
[59:12] In a classic match with San Lorenzo, he got pushed 在一场与西洛伦佐的比赛中 他非常积极
[59:15] And fell face-first into the ditch. He was soaked. 以至于掉到了水坑中 浑身湿透了
[59:20] We call him Plato. The Academy is his life. 我们称他柏拉图 青训营就是他的生命
[59:24] “I’ll send for you. “我写信给你就是想告诉你
[59:26] We make a great team. 我们有了一个很棒的队伍”
[59:28] Anido by himself isn’t the same as Anido with Mesias.” 阿尼多已经不再是以前的阿尼多和梅萨亚斯
[59:32] Anido and Mesias, backs on the club that 阿尼多和梅萨亚斯 依靠俱乐部
[59:34] won it all in ’61. Negri at goalie, 赢得了61年的比赛 门将尼格里
[59:36] Anido and Mesias. Blanco, Peano and Sacchi. 球员包括阿尼多和梅萨亚斯 还有布朗格 皮亚诺 萨基
[59:40] Corbatta, Pizzuti, Mansilla, sosa and Belen. 科贝特 皮祖蒂 曼西利亚 苏萨和本仑
[59:43] “Don’t worry about me. I’m like Manfredini, “别为我担心 我就像马弗兰地
[59:46] Not Bavastro.” Notary? 而不是 瓦斯特罗” 这是?
[59:49] Pedro Waldemar Manfredini. 佩德罗・瓦尔德马・马弗兰地
[59:52] Racing paid peanuts for him 俱乐部给他的薪水不高
[59:55] and he ended up being an extraordinary player. 他最后成了超凡脱俗的球员
[59:58] Incredible. 难以置信
[1:00:00] Julio Bavastro, right forward. 朱利奥・瓦斯特罗 右前锋
[1:00:03] Played only two matches Between ’62 and ’63 without scoring. 在62-63赛季仅出战两场一球未进
[1:00:06] “I don’t want to end up like Sanchez.” “我可不想像桑切斯那样收场”
[1:00:08] Who’s he talking about? 他说的是谁?
[1:00:10] He can only mean the goalie, 他肯定说的那个门将
[1:00:13] Ataulfo Sanchez. Eternal Bench warmer. 一直坐冷板凳的阿陶尔福・桑切斯
[1:00:18] He played only 17 matches Between ’57 and ’61. 他在57到61赛季才出场17场
[1:00:21] Notary, what is Racing to you? 老兄 你为什么喜欢竞技队呢
[1:00:24] A passion. 爱好啊
[1:00:26] Even after 9 years without a championship? 即使9年还没有拿冠军?
[1:00:28] A passion is a passion. 萝卜白菜各有所爱
[1:00:30] You see, Benjamin? 看到了吗 本杰明
[1:00:31] A guy can change anything. His face, his home, 一个人什么都能改变 外貌 房子 家庭
[1:00:38] his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his god. 女朋友 信仰 信的神都能改变
[1:00:44] But there’s one thing he can’t change. He can’t change his passion. 唯一不能改变的就是他的爱好
[1:00:51] It’s a beautiful night for soccer! 激动人心的足球之夜
[1:00:54] Huracan hosts Avellaneda’s Racing club 今晚我们将在托马斯杜克体育场 迎来
[1:00:57] at Tomas Duco Stadium on a splendid night for soccer. 胡拉坎主场对阵阿维利亚内达竞技队的比赛
[1:01:02] Racing has slipped in the standing 竞技队的排名已经下滑了
[1:01:06] Land can’t waste this final opportunity 他们是不会放弃这次机会的
[1:01:11] To stay in the Race for the championship. 他们仍然在为冠军努力
[1:01:14] Jorge has the ball. He blows by Brindisi. 豪尔赫控球 穿过了布林迪西
[1:01:16] Great move. He heads down the left sideline. 漂亮 直接从左路插入
[1:01:20] He shakes Houseman perfectly. 成功越过豪斯曼
[1:01:22] Centers deep to Nestor Escola. 传中给内斯特・斯科拉
[1:01:25] over to Roberto Diaz. Diaz kicks with his left… 再传罗伯托・戴兹 戴兹左脚打门
[1:01:29] He hits the bar! Incredible! 球击中横梁 太难以置信了
[1:01:34] Huracan gets away with one! 胡拉坎侥幸逃过一劫
[1:02:08] This is madness. It’s chaos. 太疯狂了 太混乱了
[1:02:10] You just don’t know soccer. 你不了解足球
[1:02:13] You have to be a little more patient. 你必须要有忍耐力
[1:02:15] There’s too many people. It’s impossible. 这里有这么多人 不可能的找到他
[1:02:17] Impossible! 不可能
[1:02:19] There he is! 他在那里
[1:02:22] Where? 哪里
[1:02:23] – Over there! – Where? I don’t see him. -那里! -哪儿 我看不到
[1:02:25] Excuse me. Pardon me. 劳驾 借过
[1:02:28] Come on Benja… come on… 过来…
[1:02:32] Sorry, sorry! 不好意思 抱歉
[1:02:46] Isidoro Gomez. 伊西多罗・戈麦斯
[1:02:51] Come on, let’s go. 走吧 走吧
[1:02:54] What’s up, Benjamin? 怎么了 本杰明
[1:02:56] I’m sick of this. It’s been a month. 都已经一个月了 我都厌烦了
[1:02:58] We’ve been to 4 matches! 已经第四个相同的了
[1:03:00] I said to be patient. 我说了要有耐心
[1:03:16] Gomez? 戈麦斯?
[1:03:38] Igoal!!! Racing club scored!!! 竞技队 进球了
[1:03:40] I damn it… Gomez! come back here! 该死的… 戈麦斯 回来
[1:03:49] Come here! 回来
[1:03:52] Benjamin hurry up! 本杰明 快点
[1:03:54] I had him! he ran away! 我都要抓到他了 他还是跑了
[1:03:56] Where’s Baez? Baez! Baez! He ran off, did you see him? 贝兹在哪? 他跑走了 你看到他了吗
[1:04:01] What’s he look like? 他什么样子的?
[1:04:02] I gave you the photo! 我给过你照片的
[1:04:04] I mean how tall is he? 我是说有多高
[1:04:05] Medium-height, skinny… what are they doing? 中等个头 瘦弱…他们干什么吃的
[1:04:07] He’s getting away! 他就要逃走了
[1:04:10] I can’t take it, Benjamin. 本杰明 我没办法了
[1:04:11] What’s he look like, he asks! 他竟然问那小子长什么样
[1:04:12] Son of a bitch! 该死的
[1:04:14] He should have been there, not us! 他不该来这的 他不是我们
[1:04:16] He doesn’t know him, we do! 他根本就不认识 而我们认识
[1:04:17] Why didn’t you give him the photo? 那你为什么不给他照片
[1:04:18] I did! 我给过
[1:04:20] go to hell, you motherfucker! 去死吧 操你妈的
[1:04:35] Can’t I take a crap in peace? 上厕所也不让吗
[1:04:44] Come out! 出来
[1:04:45] Fuck off! It’s occupied! 妈的 有人
[1:04:48] Come on out, the cops are here. Nothing will happen to you. 快出来 警察来了 你不会有事的
[1:04:51] What police? Quit fucking around. 什么警察 让他们滚
[1:04:53] Pablo! 帕布鲁!
[1:05:07] Police, stop! 警察 站住
[1:05:25] Stay there, don’t jump! 停下来 不许跳
[1:05:34] Where is he going? 他要去哪儿
[1:06:07] Sorry. How’s it going? 抱歉 怎么样了
[1:06:09] I’m waiting for Sandoval. 我在等桑多瓦
[1:06:10] What for? 为什么?
[1:06:11] I play the nice guy, then he comes in… 我们一个唱黑脸一个唱白脸
[1:06:13] I’ll explain later, it’s a routine we have. 晚点再解释 这是我们的惯例
[1:06:16] Oldest trick in the book. You can’t question him without the judge. 最老套的把戏 你不能毫无依据的质疑他
[1:06:19] Of course we do! 当然我们能
[1:06:21] Actually, we have to pull it off before he gets here. 事实上 我们在他到之前就能完成
[1:06:23] Questioning a prisoner with no lawyer or judge? 没有律师和证人的情况下质疑囚犯?
[1:06:26] Ordonez! You seen Sandoval? 奥多尼斯! 看到桑多瓦了吗
[1:06:29] He left a while ago. 他刚走一会儿
[1:06:30] Damn it! 该死的
[1:06:31] It won’t stand up. 这么做不合规矩
[1:06:32] What will you charge him with? 你想告他什么
[1:06:33] What do you mean? You think it’s little to go on? 你什么意思 你觉得没什么可起诉?
[1:06:36] Looking at the victim in a photo? 看过受害者的照片?
[1:06:38] Yes, it is. 是的
[1:06:39] That’s why we have to soften him up. 因此我们要先安慰他
[1:06:41] What if it’s not him? 那如果犯人不是他呢
[1:06:42] Don’t look at me like that. 不要这样看我
[1:06:44] Eduardo! 爱德华多!
[1:06:45] – What if it’s not him? – Of course it is. -如果不是他呢 -肯定就是他
[1:06:47] Yes, counselor? 什么事 长官
[1:06:47] Don’t call me that. Go get Sandoval. 别这么叫我 去找桑多瓦
[1:06:50] Should I take a taxi? 要坐出租车吗
[1:06:51] Yes. No! No, no… He goes to Robertino’s in the morning. 好 不不不… 他早上去了罗伯蒂尼
[1:06:53] In Viamonte, hurry! 在比亚蒙特 快点
[1:06:55] No. Wait, Eduardo. 不 等等 爱德华多
[1:06:57] Wait, wait! 等等
[1:06:58] What are you doing? 你想干嘛
[1:06:59] I’m sorry, I’m sorry! 对不起 很抱歉
[1:07:01] It’s him. 是他
[1:07:02] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:07:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:07:05] – See? – I don’t know how I know, but I know. -就这样? -我不知道怎么知道的 但就是他
[1:07:08] How? 那有怎样
[1:07:17] Gomez, Isidoro Nestor. 戈麦斯 伊西多罗・内斯特
[1:07:22] I.D. Number. 身份证号
[1:07:24] 10740925 10,740,925.
[1:07:26] – Marital status? – Single. -婚姻状况 -单身
[1:07:29] Address. 地址
[1:07:31] Mocoreta 2428, Isidro Casanova. 伊西多罗卡萨诺瓦 蒙克莱塔 2428
[1:07:37] What train do you take into town? 你乘什么车来城里
[1:07:41] What train do you take into town? 你乘什么车来城里
[1:07:44] I don’t take the train. I take the bus. 没有坐火车 我坐的汽车
[1:07:54] What’s the problem? 有什么问题吗
[1:07:59] Mo, core… ah… this typewriter is no good! 打字机不怎么好
[1:08:10] The “A” doesn’t work. “A”这个键坏了
[1:08:12] Wait, hold on. 等等
[1:08:15] What is this about? Please, I beg you. 这是什么情况 求你了
[1:08:25] You’re implicated in the Liliana Colotto case, 你涉嫌莉莉安娜・克洛托的案子
[1:08:28] rape and homicide. 一起强奸杀人案
[1:08:30] It happened on June 21st, 1974. 1974年6月21日发生
[1:08:32] Actually, you’re the accused. 事实上你已经是被告了
[1:08:35] I’m going to take your statement. 我是来给你录口供的
[1:08:39] You’ll be assigned a public defender. 法官将会给你指定一位公共律师
[1:08:43] Wait, wait. 等等
[1:08:44] Liliana Colotto? I knew her back in Chivilcoy. 莉莉安娜・克洛托? 我还是在契维科伊认识她的
[1:08:52] What happened to her? 她怎么了?
[1:08:54] Tell me, Gomez, 和我说说 戈麦斯
[1:08:56] Why do you think you’ve spent 3 days behind bars? 你为什么在酒吧呆了三天
[1:09:00] I have no idea. I was at the match… 我不知道 我在看比赛
[1:09:02] Yeah, and you took off running. 是的 你掉头就跑
[1:09:04] What would you do? Two crazy-looking guys suddenly 换作是你呢? 两个男的突然像疯子一样
[1:09:06] jump you… what happened to Liliana? 奔向你…莉莉安娜怎么了
[1:09:09] Look, Gomez, don’t… you know as well as I do 听着 戈麦斯 其实你和我知道的一样
[1:09:14] You raped and killed her. 你强奸并且杀害了她
[1:09:15] Liliana… are you serious? I would never do that. 莉莉安娜…你是说真的? 我不会那么做的
[1:09:19] I haven’t set foot in Chivilcoy in over a year, I can prove it. 我已经一年没去契维科伊了 我能证明
[1:09:22] We looked for you a week after the homicide 凶杀案发生一周后我们曾找你
[1:09:25] and you disappeared, from a hostal and a job. 而你消失了 从旅店到工作的地方
[1:09:27] What hostal? I never left any hostal. 什么旅店 我从没有离开过任何旅店
[1:09:29] Gomez, don’t play dumb. The hostal on Piedras. 戈麦斯 别抵赖 彼得雷斯的旅馆
[1:09:34] That was a year ago! 那是一年前的事情了
[1:09:35] I left because I couldn’t afford it. 我走是因为付不起房钱
[1:09:38] And your job? 那你的工作呢
[1:09:40] I found one that paid better. 我找到了一个待遇更好的
[1:09:42] What’s that got to do with Liliana? 这和莉莉安娜有什么关系
[1:09:45] I’ve known her my whole life, she’s a friend from my childhood. 我一直都和她很好 我们青梅竹马
[1:10:04] They can’t find Sandoval. 他们找不到桑多瓦
[1:10:07] What? 什么
[1:10:08] They can’t find Sandoval. 他们找不到桑多瓦
[1:10:12] Okay, let me think… 让我想想…
[1:10:17] Listen. 听着
[1:10:18] Fortuna should be here any minute. 福尔图那指不定就来了
[1:10:20] Please, wait for him… please… 求你了 再等等他
[1:10:23] Huh, yeah… you could… 恩恩…你可能…
[1:10:28] Maybe… you could be right. 或许是对的
[1:10:31] It might be preferable, more practical… 或许这样更好 更实际
[1:10:34] Let me see, one second. 让我想会儿
[1:10:47] Look, Gomez. The judge handling your case will be here soon, 戈麦斯 法官过会儿就要处理你的案子了
[1:10:54] So we’ll wait. 我们再等一会
[1:10:58] Ma’am? 长官
[1:10:59] Sorry to interrupt, deputy, 很抱歉打断您 老埃
[1:11:01] I mean, counselor. 我是说 律师
[1:11:02] I know you’re handling this case. 我知道你在处理这个案子
[1:11:05] But this kid couldn’t have done it. 但是这个孩子不可能会做那种事
[1:11:14] We’ll talk outside. 我们外面说
[1:11:15] Wait, just a minute. 等等 就一会儿
[1:11:18] Look at him. This kid couldn’t have done it. 你看他 不可能做那种事
[1:11:25] Let me see the autopsy. 看看案发现场
[1:11:30] The Colotto girl… here she is. 5 feet 6, 这个克罗托女孩…这儿有5尺6高
[1:11:35] 128 pounds. Look what he did to her. 128磅 看看凶手对她怎么做的
[1:11:41] I’m sorry, Gomez. But I don’t buy it. 很抱歉 戈麦斯 我觉得不是
[1:11:45] The amazon and the pigmy? 这孩子长的跟小萝卜头似的
[1:11:51] Besides, she was a beautiful woman. 此外 她是一个美人
[1:11:55] Please, look at this face. 看看这张脸
[1:12:00] A beauty like her isn’t within just anyone’s reach. 像她这么漂亮的女人是不容易接近的
[1:12:04] It takes a real man to hook a woman like that. 只有真正的男人才能搞定她
[1:12:09] You think so? I mean… the door wasn’t forced. 你这么想的? 我是说…门没有坏
[1:12:20] That means she knew her assailant. 那就是说她认识袭击者
[1:12:23] Yes. But there’s no way such a woman 是的 但这样的女人绝不可能
[1:12:26] would ever remember this twinkie! 记住这孩子的
[1:12:29] Unless she was a hooker. 除非她是妓女
[1:12:32] Some guys you only do for money. 和那些人仅仅为了钱
[1:12:35] Who is she? 她是谁
[1:12:36] Keep your fucking mouth shut. 闭上你那该死的嘴
[1:12:40] No, she was a decent girl, I assure you. 不 她是一个好女孩 我保证
[1:12:47] I agree with the kid about that. 我同意这个孩子的意见
[1:12:49] She was two-timing that bank clerk for sure. 他曾两次找过那个银行职员
[1:12:51] I’ll bet his horns were so big 我打赌他肯定戴了绿帽子
[1:12:55] He needed a convertible. 他需要做点改变
[1:12:57] What are you laughing at, retard? 你笑什么 快停下来
[1:13:00] That guy who gave testimony last time. 那人上次还在法庭作证
[1:13:03] Sandoval? 桑多瓦?
[1:13:04] Right. I bet it was him. He was her lover. 是的 我打赌是他 他是她的情人
[1:13:08] Tall, good-looking, Broad shoulders. 高大英俊 宽阔的肩膀
[1:13:11] A man truly capable of warming up a woman. 这样的男人才能取悦女人
[1:13:14] Look at this pussy. 看看这个软蛋
[1:13:18] I’ll bet when she saw him she thought, 我打赌她看到他肯定会想
[1:13:20] “Oh, no, it’s that schmuck who always makes Mushy faces in all the photos.” “这个笨蛋在照片里总是苦着一张脸”
[1:13:25] Isn’t that right? Yes or no? 你说对吗 对还是错
[1:13:39] That’s how I wanted you motherfucker! 操你个混蛋
[1:13:43] Get him out of here! 把他带出去
[1:13:47] I caught you motherfucker! 你个混蛋
[1:13:49] Get him out, please! 快把他弄出去
[1:14:14] You people are crazy. 你们的人要疯了
[1:14:22] Listen, Benjamin. “the damage to the right parietal bone 听着 本杰明 右侧骨头的损伤
[1:14:29] demonstrates the assailant had extraordinary upper body strength.” 表明袭击者有很强壮的身体
[1:14:35] Look, two noodles. 看这两条瘦胳膊
[1:14:42] “likewise, due to the depth of her vaginal injuries, “同样的 由于她阴道深处的伤口
[1:14:47] we may deduce that the assailant was very well-endowed.” 能推断出袭击者阴茎很大
[1:14:50] Obviously they’re not talking about this microbe. 很显然不是这样的人
[1:14:53] He must have a peanut. 他必须要有阴茎
[1:15:12] There it is, bitch. How do you like it? 看看 婊子 你喜欢吗
[1:15:29] Sweetheart, you’ll never reach the pinata. 孩子 永远不会是你的
[1:15:33] First, you’re too short. 第一 你太矮
[1:15:34] Second, you’re not man enough for a real woman like me. 其次 你对我来说根本就不算个男的
[1:15:38] Not man enough? Fucking bitch! I fucked the shit out of her! 不够男人 贱货 我都把她操翻了
[1:15:41] I fucked the shit out of her! 我把她操翻了都
[1:15:44] I fucked her brains out! 我操的她欲仙欲死
[1:15:47] Stop, stop, let him go… let him go, Benjamin! 松手 松手 让他走 本杰明
[1:15:53] Let go of me! 放开我
[1:15:56] Touch her and I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you! 你敢再碰她一下我就杀了你
[1:16:55] Are you Esposito? 你是埃斯波西托吗
[1:16:58] Are you Esposito or are you Esposito? 你到底是不是埃斯波西托
[1:17:13] Hello? 喂
[1:17:14] It’s me, did I wake you? 是我 没吵醒你吧
[1:17:17] No, no… I was working a bit. 没有 我还有点工作没完成
[1:17:20] Why are you up so late? 你为什么还没睡呢
[1:17:22] I was thinking… 我正在构思
[1:17:24] You don’t say. 我知道了
[1:17:26] Yeah, silly. No, about the novel. 傻子 那个小说
[1:17:29] I want to read it when it’s finished. 你写好了我能看吗
[1:17:32] Great, I’d love that! 当然 我很乐意
[1:17:37] Sure you don’t want to talk a little while? 你确定现在不想听我说说
[1:17:39] No, I’ll drink my tea and see if I can get back to sleep. 不了 我喝完茶看就要回去睡觉了
[1:17:43] Okay. 好的
[1:17:45] Bye. 再见
[1:17:46] Bye. 再见
[1:17:47] In this morning, at the presidential residence in Olivos, 今早在奥利沃斯的总统府
[1:17:50] the president, I idona Maria Estela Martinez de Peron… 伊杜那・玛丽亚特拉・马丁内斯・贝隆总统
[1:17:55] Irene, Irene! the dressmaker is here! 艾琳 裁缝来了
[1:17:57] Look, she made the cape like you wanted! 看 她把披肩改成你喜欢的样子了
[1:17:59] Come on and try it on. 过来试试吧
[1:18:01] I’ll be right in. 马上就来
[1:18:05] Municipalities and public facilities 在国内的一些自治区
[1:18:08] located across the country. 和公共设施区
[1:18:10] she personally delivered clothing, school supplies and candy 她在布宜诺斯艾利斯下的
[1:18:15] to be distributed in Lobos, a village 一个叫林狼的村庄
[1:18:17] in the province of Buenos Aires. 亲自分发衣物 文具和糖果
[1:18:37] Hello? Morales, how are you? It’s been ages, what a surprise! 喂 莫拉莱斯 好久没见了
[1:18:44] Yeah, I’m watching it, but I turned it down. What? 正在看 不过我把声音调小了 啊
[1:19:01] and also, thanks to them, we can achieve many things, 同时多亏他们 我们才可以做到那么多
[1:19:04] because people can’t do it all on their own. 因为个人的力量和集体比是有限的
[1:19:06] They help a lot to get everything done.”i 他们为这些事也做了大贡献
[1:19:17] Good morning. Miss Menendez Hastings, 早安 梅内德斯・黑森廷斯
[1:19:20] From court 42. 42号法院的
[1:19:22] We’re here to see mr. Romano. 我们是来见罗马诺先生的
[1:19:23] He’s very busy. What’s it about? 他现在很忙 有什么要事
[1:19:26] Sir! sir! You can’t go in there! 先生 你不可以进去
[1:19:29] I’ll leave my credentials, don’t worry. 我会留下证件的 别担心
[1:19:31] These two, raising their hands. I want you to get them. 那两个高举着手的人 我要你们找到他们
[1:19:34] Just go and find them. 尽快找到
[1:19:36] What are you doing here? Are you crazy? 你来这儿干什么 疯了吗
[1:19:38] No, you are. 没有 你才疯了
[1:19:39] Ma’am! 女士
[1:19:40] We need to talk to you. 我们得和你谈谈
[1:19:42] Fellas, would you mind? 不好意思你们等等
[1:19:50] If you’d called first, I’d have had coffee ready. 如果你们先打个电话 咖啡都准备好了
[1:19:54] Isidoro Gomez. Rape and murder, 伊西多罗・戈麦斯 奸杀犯
[1:19:56] Arrested by the court. 已经被法院扣押了
[1:19:58] Penitentiaries informed us he’s been freed 监狱通知我们说有行政命令下达
[1:20:01] By executive order. 把他释放了
[1:20:02] We checked, and here we are. Anything to say? 我们调查了 能解释下原因吗
[1:20:05] Yeah, sure. That you two need to get out more. 当然 你们两个得多了解外面的现实
[1:20:08] Justice is nothing but an island. 正义就是个屁
[1:20:10] This is the real world. 这才是现实世界
[1:20:12] While you two are shooting birds, we’re in here, 当你俩还在打鸟玩时 我们已经在这儿
[1:20:15] Fighting in the middle of the jungle. 在丛林的深处斗争着
[1:20:18] Gomez, Gomez, Gomez… yes… 戈麦斯 戈麦斯 没错
[1:20:23] He started working with us when he was in jail. 他在牢里的时候就为我们工作了
[1:20:25] He’d give us information, 他提供给我们情报
[1:20:27] Spy on young guerrillas… he did good work! we like him. 监视青年游击队员 他干的好 我们喜欢
[1:20:30] What’s the problem? Don’t you agree? 有什么问题 你们难道不同意吗
[1:20:33] Do you realize what you’re saying? 你知不知道你在说什么
[1:20:36] He’s confessed, he’s a convicted murderer. 他已经认罪了 他可是个谋杀犯
[1:20:38] Perhaps, but he’s also intelligent and brave. 或许吧 可是他也很聪明很有勇气
[1:20:42] He can break into a home and get the job done. 他可以闯进别人家里完成任务
[1:20:45] His personal life is his own business, right? 他的个人作风问题不关我们的事
[1:20:48] With all the subversives out there… 现在外头那么多危险分子
[1:20:49] Who cares? 谁还在乎那些
[1:20:51] If we only used good guys… 如果我们只用好人…
[1:20:57] He was arrested under judge Fortuna’s jurisdiction, 他是在法官福尔图那审判下被捕的
[1:21:00] And we want… 我们希望
[1:21:01] Do you think I don’t know 你以为我不知道
[1:21:02] you let him go to get back at me? 你放他出去是找我麻烦吗
[1:21:04] You think I’m stupid? 你以为我是白痴吗
[1:21:06] That’s two questions. Which one shall I answer first? 你问了两个问题 我要先回答哪个呢
[1:21:10] Is that true? 他说的是真的吗
[1:21:11] Ma’am… would you do me a favour? 女士 你能帮我个忙吗
[1:21:16] What are you gonna do, file an appeal? 你准备怎么办 上诉吗
[1:21:19] No offense, but there’s nothing you can do. 没有冒犯的意思 不过你真的无能为力
[1:21:22] Except go back to your office, 回你的办公室
[1:21:24] Take a seat, and watch and learn. 坐下来好好学着点吧
[1:21:26] They don’t teach the new Argentina at Harvard. 哈佛不会教你新的阿根廷
[1:21:32] And why do you come with her? 还有你找她一起来干什么
[1:21:36] You think it gives you immunity? 你以为这样就没人敢动你了
[1:21:37] Leave her alone, she’s out of your league. 别癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉了
[1:21:40] She studied law, you barely finished 她是学法律的 你才勉强
[1:21:43] high school. She’s young, you’re old. 高中毕业 她那么年轻 你一把年纪了
[1:21:45] She’s rich, you’re poor. 她又有钱 你那么穷
[1:21:48] She’s Menendez Hastings and you’re esposito, a zero. 她是梅内德斯・黑森廷斯可你就是个屁
[1:21:52] She’s untouchable, you aren’t. Let her go back to her world. 没人敢碰她 你不是 别纠缠她了
[1:21:57] But if you have a problem with me, 当然如果你对我有意见
[1:22:01] Come alone and we’ll settle it. 私下找我解决吧
[1:22:10] Come on, Irene. Let’s go. 算了 艾琳 我们走
[1:22:17] You do have one thing in common. 你们俩的确有个共同点
[1:22:20] Neither of you can do a thing about it. 就是谁都没法改变这事
[1:23:48] You said life. 你说过是无期徒刑
[1:23:51] Yes, he should get life. 是的 他该判无期
[1:23:55] Well, then? 可现在呢
[1:23:59] These people don’t give a shit about justice. 那些人对正义不屑一顾
[1:24:04] And where he is now, we can’t get anywhere near him. 现在我们根本无法靠近他
[1:24:12] If I could, what for? What would I do? 就算可以 又怎样 我要怎么做
[1:24:15] What would four bullets get me? 开枪杀了他只会让我
[1:24:18] A lifetime in jail. 下辈子在牢里度过
[1:24:20] Gomez goes free without ever serving 戈麦斯连一天牢狱之灾都没有
[1:24:22] And I spend 50 years stuck in a cell, 我却要在牢里度过50年
[1:24:25] Envying him… no. 羡慕他 不
[1:24:31] No, life in prison would have been fair. 无期徒刑本来是公平的
[1:24:39] I wish I could help, but I honestly don’t know how. 我真希望我能帮你 可是无从下手
[1:24:46] Who knows? Some other time… 谁知道呢 或许哪天
[1:24:55] Anyway! 无所谓了
[1:24:57] I’ll get it. 我来付吧
[1:24:59] No, please. 别客气了
[1:25:00] It’s just a coffee. 不过是杯咖啡
[1:25:01] I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done for me. 我很感谢你为我做的所有事
[1:25:09] I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. 没有你我不可能坚持到现在
[1:25:14] I owe you one. 我欠你个人情
[1:25:45] Counselor, sir. 律师先生
[1:25:46] It’s about the Lgarzabal file, sir. 是关于拉格扎贝的档案
[1:25:48] Stop calling me counselor, would you already? 我不是告诉你别这样叫我了吗
[1:25:51] If you do it in front of the judge I’ll get in trouble. 要是被法官听到我就麻烦了
[1:25:54] What about the file? Have you made a copy? 那档案怎么了 你复印了没
[1:25:56] I’m on it. 正在
[1:25:58] No, you aren’t. You’d have to be there, 不 你应该在复印机那儿
[1:26:00] But you’re here! come on! 你还杵在这里 走吧
[1:26:05] Benjamin… 本杰明
[1:26:10] Yes? 恩
[1:26:14] How long before you talk to me again? 你什么时候才肯和我说话
[1:26:17] I talk to you every day. 我每天都和你说话啊
[1:26:21] I’m not untouchable. 我不是不可触碰的
[1:26:23] Or from another world. 也不是外星人
[1:26:26] If only you were… Irene, let’s drop it. 要是你是 艾琳 别想了
[1:26:30] Drop what? 别想什么
[1:26:31] You’re marrying the engineer, 你要和工程师结婚了
[1:26:33] Zapiola Menendez Urtubiea and so on. 扎波拉・梅内德斯・犹特比 还是谁的
[1:26:40] You’re not jealous… 你一点都不吃醋啊
[1:26:42] For god’s sake. I hope you live happily ever after. 老天作证 我只希望你幸福
[1:26:46] Any objections? 没有任何反对吗
[1:26:48] No, none. 完全没有
[1:26:49] Go on, object. 别装了 说吧
[1:26:51] Irene, please… 艾琳 求你了
[1:26:55] What are you looking at? 你看什么呢
[1:26:57] What do you want? 想干什么
[1:26:58] Go away! 走
[1:27:02] Where can we meet? 在哪儿见面
[1:27:03] What for? 为什么要见面
[1:27:04] So you can present your objections about my life, my fiance, 对我的生活和未婚夫提出异议啊
[1:27:07] My marriage and anything else related to the case. 或者我的婚姻和任何和这个有关的事
[1:27:14] We coulf meet for coffee after work. 我们可以下班后一起喝杯咖啡
[1:27:17] Time. 几点
[1:27:22] Eight thirty. Place? 八点半 地点呢
[1:27:24] Los Inmortales. 罗斯莫塔尔斯
[1:27:25] La richmond. 里士满.
[1:27:26] Sorry, my suggestion wasn’t very elegant. 对不起我的提议不好
[1:27:30] No, Benjamin. Somewhere far away from here. 不行 本杰明 离这儿太远了
[1:27:38] Who are you spying on? 你到底在监视谁呢
[1:27:40] Sorry. Phone call for you, sir. From a bar? 抱歉 有你的电话 酒吧打来的
[1:27:44] Pablo Sandoval. You cocksucking bastard. 帕布鲁・桑多瓦你这个混蛋
[1:27:48] Wash your fucking mouth! 你嘴巴放干净点
[1:27:50] No, Benjamin… I can’t believe they called you. 天 本杰明他们居然叫你来
[1:27:54] Damn it! I told everyone… 他娘的 我和所有人说了
[1:27:57] “don’t bother my friend, this is a man’s job!” “别麻烦我的朋友 这是男人间的事”
[1:28:00] You’re not a man, you stinking drunk. 你算个屁男人 你个臭醉鬼
[1:28:03] What? Me, drunk? Fuck you! 什么 我是醉鬼 操你大爷的
[1:28:05] Fascist! fascist! He’s a nazi! 法西斯 法西斯 他就是个纳粹
[1:28:11] Listen, officer. We’re from court 42, I’ll handle it. 长官 我们是42法院的 我能应付
[1:28:14] Don’t worry. 别着急
[1:28:15] Come with me. 跟我走吧
[1:28:16] Arrest the motherfuckers! 抓住那傻逼
[1:28:19] Show them some fucking justice! 告诉他们他妈什么叫王法
[1:28:21] Come here! 你过来
[1:28:22] My jacket, my jacket! 我的外套呢 外套
[1:28:23] You’re wearing it. 你穿着呢
[1:28:38] What time does your wife get home? 你老婆几点回家
[1:28:40] At eight. 八点
[1:28:43] How odd. There’s no answer… 奇怪了 没人接
[1:28:45] My mouth is dry… have you got any? 我好渴 你有什么喝的吗
[1:28:51] There’s no answer! 没人接
[1:28:53] Leave that alone! 我说了别乱动
[1:28:55] She’s never going to answer. 她是永远不会接的
[1:28:57] Why? 为什么
[1:28:58] Because the phone doesn’t work. 因为电话是坏的
[1:29:00] What do you mean? Put that down! 什么意思 把那个放下
[1:29:03] I told you a thousand times, Benjamin. 我和你说过无数次了 本杰明
[1:29:05] I wanted to sue their asses. 我想告那帮蠢驴
[1:29:07] And you didn’t help me. 可你不帮我
[1:29:10] That was six months ago! 那都是六个月前的事了
[1:29:12] The phone hasn’t worked for a year! 那电话已经坏了一年了
[1:29:15] Motherfuckers never fixed it! 那帮傻逼从来不修
[1:29:16] Damn it! you can’t spend the night here. 见鬼 你可不能在这儿过夜
[1:29:19] Put that down! stop touching stuff. 把那个放下 别再乱动了
[1:29:22] If you ever called me, you’d know it doesn’t work. 如果你打过我电话 你就会知道的
[1:29:26] Leave that. What are you looking for? 别闹了 你找什么呢
[1:29:29] I wanted to sue them. Look at me. You have a date? 我就想告他们 看着我 你有约会吗
[1:29:35] No, no! 没有
[1:29:37] You have a date. 你有
[1:29:39] And I’m leaving… the last thing I need 所以我要走了 我可不想
[1:29:41] Is you calling me a party pooper. 做扫兴鬼
[1:29:44] Damn it, too much furniture in here! 妈的 又撞到了
[1:29:46] Sit here! 你给我坐好
[1:29:48] I always run into shit! 我最近总是倒霉
[1:29:50] Have a seat until you feel better. There… 坐下来直到你觉得舒服点
[1:29:51] Stay there until you feel better. 你觉得舒服点了再走
[1:29:54] What time is it? 现在几点了
[1:29:56] I have a watch in the bedroom. 我卧室里有块表
[1:29:57] What bedroom, idiot? This is my house. 什么卧室 白痴 你在我家
[1:29:59] Yes… 好吧
[1:30:00] It’s alright, we’re okay. 没事的 我们很好
[1:30:02] Easy… 小心
[1:30:04] Come on Benja… 加油 本杰明
[1:30:05] I’ll go try to convince your wife not to kill you. 我去说服你老婆别杀了你
[1:30:09] Call her on the phone. 打电话给她啊
[1:30:12] You said it didn’t work. 你不是说电话坏了么
[1:30:17] Mine doesn’t work, Benjamin… use yours. 我的坏了 本杰明你没有
[1:30:26] Just stay here. Don’t touch anything, don’t do anything. 乖乖待着 啥也别碰 啥也别做
[1:30:30] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:30:33] Turn off the light. 把灯关了
[1:30:37] We’ll catch that son of a bitch! 我们要抓回那个狗娘养的
[1:30:40] We’ll catch him… 我们要抓回他
[1:30:45] We were working all day… 我们辛苦一天了
[1:30:47] Save it for some other time. 省省吧
[1:30:50] Please, let me explain. 真的 听我解释
[1:30:51] It’s the last time! 下不为例
[1:30:54] Okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[1:30:58] Be patient with him, he needs help. 耐心点 他需要你帮忙啊
[1:31:00] He needs help? 他需要我帮忙吗
[1:31:02] No, I know… what I mean is, 不 我的意思是
[1:31:03] If we help him, it’s easier for everyone. 如果我们能帮他 那大家都开心
[1:31:05] You want to get rid of him. 你就是想摆脱他
[1:31:07] Don’t say that! 别乱讲
[1:31:12] What’s this? 这是怎么回事
[1:31:13] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:31:14] Hold on a second. 等等
[1:31:23] Pablo! 帕布鲁
[1:31:24] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:31:25] I don’t know! Pablo! 我不知道 帕布鲁
[1:31:26] Don’t scare me! 你别吓我
[1:31:27] Hold on! 你等等
[1:31:30] Pablo! 帕布鲁
[1:31:33] Hey! nooo! 天 不
[1:31:36] What, what happened?! 怎么了 发生什么了
[1:31:39] Nooo… 不
[1:31:40] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:31:43] No! no, no! 不 不 不
[1:31:49] What happened? What happened? 你怎么了 你怎么了
[1:32:04] This is madness. 这太疯狂了
[1:32:05] It will be if that bastard finds you. 那混蛋找到你才疯狂呢
[1:32:07] He’s gonna go after you. 他会追杀你的
[1:32:09] No, my father knows who to talk to. 不会的 我爸知道该找谁
[1:32:11] He works for Romano, Romano won’t mess with me. 他为罗马诺工作 罗马诺不会找我麻烦的
[1:32:14] Don’t worry, I’ll be fine! 别担心 我没事的
[1:32:15] But, Jujuy! for god’s sake, Irene! 但是 去胡胡伊 上帝 艾琳
[1:32:17] My cousins are like feudal lords there. Nobody will touch you. 我叔叔在那儿就是地主 没人敢动你的
[1:32:21] Not Romano, not anyone. 罗马诺也不敢 谁都不敢
[1:32:22] What will I do in Jujuy?! 那我在胡胡伊干什么
[1:32:23] Same as here. Sign and stamp… 和这儿一样 签字盖章
[1:32:26] They have your desk ready. 他们已经准备好你的办公桌了
[1:32:27] No, no, no no, no irene, I can’t! I can’t.I have my life here, 不不不 我不想走 我舍不得这里
[1:32:31] I have my old man! 我的朋友都在这儿
[1:32:38] I have everything here. 我的一切都在这
[1:32:42] What we can do here? Us… 我们在这能做什么 我们…
[1:33:03] We can’t do anything. 我们什么都做不了
[1:33:39] Bye. 珍重
[1:35:24] It’s a rough draft. 这只是初稿
[1:35:29] I’ll make more. 我再给你倒点
[1:35:35] Your house is exactly as I imagined it. 你家跟我想象中的一模一样
[1:35:37] How did you imagine it? 你想像中是怎样的
[1:35:40] Exactly like this. Exactly like I imagined it. 就像这样 就是这样的
[1:35:43] Sure, I imagined your house would be totally different. 那是 我想象中你家完全不同
[1:35:48] You’ve seen my house? 你去过我家
[1:35:49] No, I mean unlike this one. 没 我是说跟我这完全不同
[1:35:52] Totally different. 完全不同
[1:35:56] What does this mean? 这是什么意思
[1:35:58] Huh? 什么
[1:36:00] This piece of paper says “I fear” 这张纸上写着”怕”
[1:36:03] No! No no no no… It’s just something I did… 不是 别看 别别 那只是我
[1:36:07] A writing excercise, half asleep… 写着玩的 迷迷糊糊写的
[1:36:11] To inspire imagination… neve rmind. 找点灵感 别当真
[1:36:19] It’s a novel. It doesn’t have to be true, 只是本小说 没必要是真实的
[1:36:23] Or even believable. 都不一定有可信性
[1:36:27] Yes… no, what? It isn’t believable? 是的 等下 什么 不可信吗
[1:36:30] No, Benjamin. That part when… 不 本杰明 有一部分当…
[1:36:34] When the guy leaves for jujuy… 当男的去胡胡伊那部分
[1:36:36] What’s the problem? 有什么问题
[1:36:38] Crying like he’s all broken up… 他哭的歇斯底里
[1:36:41] So what? 怎样
[1:36:42] Her running on the platform after the man of her dreams… 女的在月台上 追着她的梦中情人
[1:36:45] Well… 然后
[1:36:46] Touching hands through the glass, 隔着玻璃两人互相抵掌
[1:36:47] Like they’re one. 似乎融为一体
[1:36:48] And her crying, as if she knew her fate was 她哭着 仿佛在她平凡的一生中
[1:36:52] Mediocrity and never loving anyone, 再不可能爱上其他人
[1:36:54] Practically falling on the tracks, proclaiming love 几乎跌下月台 宣示着
[1:36:57] She’d never had the courage to confess… 那份她没有勇气表白的爱
[1:36:59] That’s what happened, isn’t it? 就是这些 对吗
[1:37:06] If that’s what happened, why didn’t you take me with you? 如果是这样 为什么不带我一起走
[1:37:26] Dimwit. 傻瓜
[1:37:46] How does the case proceed? 故事接下来怎样了
[1:37:51] I don’t know. I can say he spent 10 years 不知道 一种可能是 他十年间
[1:37:55] Counting llamas in the Andes. 都在安第斯山数骆驼
[1:37:56] And when I came back you were D.A., 回来时发现女的已经是地方检察官
[1:37:59] Married and with two kids. Should I put that? 结了婚带着两个孩子 这样行吗
[1:38:03] Or that he came back married to a jujuyan princess, 或者是他娶了个胡胡伊的公主回来了
[1:38:07] Pretty, rich… 非常的 富有
[1:38:09] She was wonderful. It wasn’t her fault I could never love her. 她很棒 我不爱她完全不是她的错
[1:38:18] It’s a lousy ending. 这结局太烂了
[1:38:21] It’s crap. You see? I don’t want to miss another chance. 糟透了 知道吗 我不想再错过一次
[1:38:29] How can I do nothing about it? I’ve been asking myself 我怎么就无动于衷呢 这25年来
[1:38:33] For 25 years and I’ve only been able to come up with one answer. 我不断的问自己 只能得出一个答案
[1:38:36] “Forget it. It was another lifetime. “忘了吧 情况已经完全不同了
[1:38:38] It’s over. Don’t ask.” 都结束了 别再纠缠”
[1:38:40] It wasn’t another lifetime. It was this one. It is ths one. 但是情况还是一样的 就是这辈子
[1:38:48] I want to understand. How can someone live an empty life? 我很想知道 人怎能过空虚的生活呃
[1:38:50] How do you live a life full of nothing? How do you do it? 怎样过如此空洞的生活 你该怎样做
[1:39:00] This is a waste of time. 这是浪费时间
[1:39:03] We’ll never find him! 我们根本找不到他
[1:39:04] Trust me, remember how formal he was? 相信我 之前他还是挺守规矩的
[1:39:06] Nobody notifies a change of address. 没人搬了家还来这登记的
[1:39:08] Mine’s from when I danced the pata-pata. 这的记录还是我学踢踏舞那时候
[1:39:11] Gomez, Isidoro. Espora 691, Chivilcoy. 契维科伊艾斯波拉691号 戈麦斯 伊西多罗
[1:39:15] You see, that’s his mother. 看 他妈妈住这
[1:39:17] Sir, we are required by law to notify a change of address. 先生 政府规定我们必须记录地址变迁
[1:39:21] It’s not something we do because we feel like it. Understand? 不是说我们不想记就不用记的 知道吗
[1:39:25] I do now. 现在知道了
[1:39:26] Morales Ricardo. There’s one, two… four, Ma’am. 莫拉莱斯・李嘉图 这有一 二…四个 夫人
[1:39:30] Let’s search by I.D. Number. 咱们按身份证号查吧
[1:39:32] What’s your first number? 你那第一个数字是多少
[1:39:33] Three, what’s yours? 3 你的呢
[1:39:35] What do you care? 你担心什么
[1:39:37] What? I can’t? 什么 我不能问吗
[1:39:38] Here’s a 5 and a 6. Morales Ricardo Augustin. 这是5和6 奥古斯庭的莫拉莱斯・李嘉图
[1:39:43] He changed addresses in 1975. Write this down, pata-pata. 他1975年换过地址 记下来
[1:41:09] Who are you looking for? 你找谁
[1:41:13] Morales. How are you? Remember me? 莫拉莱斯 你好吗 还记得我吗
[1:41:17] Esposito. From the courts… 25 years ago. 埃斯波西托 法院…25年前是
[1:41:27] Quite a surprise. 很意外啊
[1:41:29] I know, sorry. 我知道 抱歉
[1:41:41] How are you? 你好吗
[1:41:42] Everything okay? Such a long time. 很久了 一切都好吗
[1:41:50] What a surprise! 太意外了
[1:41:51] Yeah… 是啊…
[1:41:58] Come in, please. 请进
[1:42:01] Shall I make coffee? 来点咖啡吗
[1:42:03] Coffee? 咖啡?
[1:42:04] You’re not drinking mate out here? 你可不只是到这来喝咖啡的吧
[1:42:07] Out here? I’m in the bank all day long. 到这儿? 我整天都在银行里
[1:42:11] You’re still at the bank? I’ll take that coffee. 你还在银行工作 我要咖啡
[1:42:21] You moved out here right after. 那之后你就搬到这了
[1:42:23] Yes. I wanted to start over, from scratch. 是 我想重新开始 摆脱这儿
[1:42:29] That’s the good thing about the bank. 银行就是有这好处
[1:42:32] They have branches everywhere. 各地都有分行
[1:42:34] There’s always a branch nobody wants, 总有没人想去的地方
[1:42:36] So here I am, with a promotion and everything. 我就来这了 想改变点什么
[1:42:39] How about that… 那么怎么样…
[1:42:49] Remember Liliana? 还记得莉莉安娜
[1:42:53] Yes, of course. 是啊 当然
[1:43:02] How are you doing? 你情况怎么样
[1:43:04] Still here. 一直都在这啊
[1:43:07] No, I mean single, married… 我的意思是 单身 还是结婚了…
[1:43:10] No! No, really… I think I just… 没有 没结 我想在这一点上
[1:43:14] at that point, just closed shop. 我心门算是永远打不开了
[1:43:19] I tried, but you know what? It’s complicated. 也试过 但你知道吗 太难了
[1:43:25] I got married. 我结婚了
[1:43:28] You don’t say. 看不出来啊
[1:43:29] Yeah, for a while, but it didn’t work. 没错 但维持不久 不管用
[1:43:32] I don’t know if it was me… 不知道是不是因为我…
[1:43:38] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[1:43:39] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[1:43:49] Quite a story, I can’t believe it. 真是个故事 我自己都不信
[1:43:53] Never thought I had a novel in me. 从没想到我会在小说里出现
[1:43:55] You should flesh it out. It’s like a long memo. 你应该再写细点 这有点像回忆录
[1:43:59] Crazy. 非常疯狂
[1:44:01] I could never forget it. 我永远也忘不了
[1:44:03] A mistake. You should put it behind you, trust me. 错误 你不该拿出来的 相信我
[1:44:11] You came here because of Gomez, right? 你到这来是为了躲戈麦斯 对吗
[1:44:14] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:44:16] He was on the loose, he might come looking for you. 他还在逃 有可能来找你
[1:44:19] No, no. I’m not scared of Gomez. 不 不 我不怕戈麦斯
[1:44:26] Maybe he’s dead. 也许他死了
[1:44:28] Maybe. 也许
[1:44:38] They came looking for me. 他们来找过我
[1:44:40] Yes, I know. 是 我知道
[1:44:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[1:44:45] I just read it. They found your friend. 刚读到了 他们找了你朋友
[1:44:48] Yes, poor Sandoval. Do you remember Sandoval? 是啊 可怜的桑多瓦 你还记得他吗
[1:44:53] No! No… 不记得了 不
[1:44:55] My coworker at the courts. They came looking for me, 我法院的同事 他们来找我
[1:44:59] Didn’t find me and let him have it. 没找到我 结果杀了他
[1:45:03] Bastards! Gomez was never found, right? 真是混蛋 一直没找到戈麦斯吗
[1:45:10] Guess. 是吧
[1:45:15] Those guys always get away with it. 那群家伙总能逃掉
[1:45:22] You know, there’s something I need to ask you. 有点事我想问你
[1:45:28] How did you learn to live without Liliana? 没有莉莉安娜你怎么过来的
[1:45:32] It was 25 years ago, Esposito. 都已经25年了 埃斯波西托
[1:45:34] I was sure you wouldn’t be able to. 我确定你不能没有她
[1:45:36] It was 25 years ago, Esposito. 已经25年了 埃斯波西托
[1:45:38] Especially with him on the loose. How did you start over? 特别是他还逍遥法外 怎么过来的
[1:45:41] It was 25 years ago! 已经25年了
[1:45:43] Forget it. 别再提了
[1:45:58] If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have made it this far. 如果不是我 你不可能活到现在
[1:46:04] You owe me one. 你欠我个人情
[1:46:07] I don’t know what you want me to say! 我不知道你到底想我说什么
[1:46:09] You didn’t care the guy got a free ride!? 你一点也不介意那家伙逍遥法外
[1:46:12] There was nothing I could do. 我无能为力
[1:46:13] – No? – No! -无能为力 -没错
[1:46:14] – No!? – No! -真的吗 -对
[1:46:15] You spent a year looking for the guy, 你花了一年的时间找他
[1:46:18] They let him go and you do nothing? 然后什么也没做就让他走了?
[1:46:20] I wasted a year looking for him on train stations, 我浪费了一年时间在各个火车站找他
[1:46:21] And they let him go! What can I do? 他们却把他放了 我能做什么
[1:46:23] That’s it? 就这样
[1:46:24] Yes! 没错
[1:46:25] The rest of your life behind a desk? 你愿意后半辈子当个银行的小出纳
[1:46:26] Look who’s talking. 你到底想说什么
[1:46:27] You’re better than I am. 你比我好啊
[1:46:29] What do you care? 你到底关心什么
[1:46:31] It’s my life, not yours. 这是我的生活 不是你的
[1:46:33] No, Morales, it’s my life too! 不 莫拉莱斯 也是我的
[1:46:37] Your love for that woman… I never saw it again! 你对妻子的爱呢 我看不到啊
[1:46:40] In anybody! Nobody! Ever! 在谁眼中 没人 再也不存在了
[1:46:50] Get out of my house! 滚出我家
[1:46:55] Right now, please! it’s my life, not yours. 马上请 这是我的人生 不是你的
[1:47:08] I’m sorry, I’m getting old, that’s it. That might be it… 很抱歉 我老了 是的 可能是吧
[1:47:26] I couldn’t stop thinking about it! 我止不住在想
[1:47:29] Go dwell on it at home! 回你自己家想去吧
[1:47:48] Gomez didn’t kill Sandoval. 戈麦斯没杀桑多瓦
[1:47:52] So? 然后呢
[1:47:53] Gomez knew us both! 戈麦斯认识我俩
[1:47:56] If he’d been there, he’d have waited for me. 如果他在那儿 他会等我的
[1:48:03] There’s something… I had a couple of photos at home, of myself. 有件事 我家有几张照片 我自己的
[1:48:10] When Sandoval got killed, the photos had been turned over. 桑多瓦被杀的时候 照片被人翻过来了
[1:48:15] Nothing else had been touched. 没再碰过其他东西
[1:48:18] I thought… I think… 我曾想…我想…
[1:48:42] Are you Esposito? 你是埃斯波西托吗
[1:48:46] Huh? 什么
[1:48:48] Did you hear what I said, asshole? 没听到我的话吗 混蛋
[1:48:49] Are you Esposito? 你是不是埃斯波西托
[1:48:56] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[1:48:57] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:48:58] Huh? 什么
[1:49:00] Answer me! 回答我
[1:49:04] Where are you going!? 你要去哪儿
[1:49:06] Stop it, dude… 停下来 伙计
[1:49:07] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[1:49:09] Here… 就这儿
[1:49:10] What are you going to do? 你想做什么
[1:49:12] I’m going to put on a record. It’s okay. 我想播点音乐 没事的
[1:49:17] You’re going to put on a record? 你要播音乐?
[1:49:19] Listen to me, are you Esposito or not? 听我说 你是不是埃斯波西托
[1:49:31] Yes, I am. 是的 是 我是
[1:50:10] I’m so ashamed I can’t even bring myself 我真惭愧 自己甚至没能
[1:50:12] To put flowers on his grave. 在他的墓前放束鲜花
[1:50:20] Maybe that’s not what happened. Maybe he fell asleep 也许不是那样 许是他睡着了
[1:50:26] And they killed him without him even realizing, 他迷迷糊糊的就让人给杀了
[1:50:29] Somebody knocked over the photos by accident, 也许是有人无意中放倒了相片
[1:50:35] bumped into them… 或者撞倒了
[1:50:38] I don’t know what to think anymore. 我不知道到底是怎么回事
[1:50:41] Choose carefully. Memories are all we end up with. 好好想想 回忆的都是我们自己想的
[1:50:47] At least pick the nice ones. 往好了想
[1:50:52] But there’s one thing I know I’ll never forget. 但有一件事我永远不会忘记
[1:50:56] The last thing Pablo said to me the night they killed him. 被杀那晚帕布鲁跟我说的最后一件事
[1:51:00] “Don’t worry, Benjamin. “别担心本杰明
[1:51:04] We’ll catch that son of a bitch.” 我们会抓到那个败类”
[1:51:07] And I will. If he’s alive, I will. 我会的 如果他还活着 我会的
[1:51:19] Well… 既然这样…
[1:51:20] Wait, come in… sit down. 等一下 进来 请坐
[1:51:39] You can stop looking. 别再找了
[1:51:42] I couldn’t go to the authorities. I knew the guy was untouchable. 我不可能去举报 那家伙不好惹
[1:51:48] But I also knew sooner or later he’d come looking for you. 但我知道不久后他会去找你
[1:52:23] I meet you there, at nine o’clock! 我在那等你 9点
[1:52:33] Hey, Gomez! 戈麦斯
[1:53:20] I got rid of the body and obviously he wasn’t missed. 我把尸体丢了 显然没人在乎他
[1:53:38] Was it worth it? 值得吗
[1:53:41] Forget about it! Forget it! Who cares? My wife is dead! 算了吧 谁还管那么多 我妻子死了
[1:53:50] Your friend is dead! Gomez is dead too! 你朋友死了 戈麦斯也死了
[1:53:53] They’re all dead! Stop dwelling on it! 都死了 别再想了
[1:53:56] You’ll start wondering if you could have stopped it… 你开始想要是自己能阻止什么的…
[1:53:59] You’ll have a thousand pasts and no future! 就会沉溺在过去中 没有未来
[1:54:04] Forget about it, trust me. You’ll end up with only memories. 忘了吧 相信我 留下的只是回忆
[1:54:15] I owed you one, right? 我欠你一次对吗
[1:54:19] Now we’re even. 现在互不相欠了
[1:54:43] I forget about it, forget it! 我该忘了 忘记它
[1:54:51] What would four bullets get me? 要是那四颗子弹打到我身上会怎样
[1:54:59] It’s my life, not yours. 我的人生 不是你的
[1:55:03] Go dwell on it at home! 回你自己家想去吧
[1:55:05] We’ll catch him… 我们会抓到他
[1:55:09] I’ve been wondering for 25 years. 我已经沉溺了25年
[1:55:13] Bye. 保重
[1:55:17] It wasn’t another lifetime. It was this one. 不是下辈子 是这辈子
[1:55:19] A guy can do anything to be different. 为了改变男人什么都做得出来
[1:55:22] What would four bullets get me? 那四颗子弹打到我身上会怎样
[1:55:25] But there’s one thing he can’t change. 但有一件事他无法改变
[1:55:27] Not him, not you, not anybody. 他不行 你不行 谁都不行
[1:56:16] How can someone live an empty life? 一个人怎能度过空虚的生命
[1:56:25] How do you live a life full of nothing? 你怎能过空洞的生活
[1:56:35] How do you do it? 你怎么办
[1:57:33] Please! 求你了
[1:57:35] I fucked the shit out of her! 我把她都操翻了
[1:57:36] What retribution? 什么判决
[1:57:38] I please, please! 我求求你了
[1:57:43] It’s as if his wife’s death just left him there, 仿佛是他妻子的死让他举足不前
[1:57:45] stuck in time forever. 被困在时间的牢笼里
[1:57:50] My wife is dead! Your friend is dead! 我妻子死了 你朋友死了
[1:57:53] Gomez is dead too! They’re all dead! 戈麦斯也死了 都死了
[1:57:56] They’d give him an injection and he’d take a nap. 他们会给他打一针 让他睡着
[1:58:00] Nobody, Benjamin. 没有谁 本杰明
[1:58:03] Let him grow old. 让他慢慢变老
[1:58:07] Live a life full of nothing. 过着空虚的生活
[1:58:08] How did you start over? 你如何重新开始的
[1:58:10] It was 25 years ago! 25 years, Esposito! Forget about it! 25年了 25年 埃斯波西托 忘了吧
[2:00:12] Please. Tell him… 求你了 告诉他…
[2:00:17] Tell him at least to talk to me. 告诉他 至少跟我说说话
[2:00:42] Please… 求你了…
[2:01:26] You said life. 你说无期徒刑
[2:03:02] “I fear” “怕”
[2:03:10] “I love you” “爱”
[2:03:33] Is she in? 她在吗
[2:03:34] Yeah, in her office. 是 在办公室呢
[2:03:47] You’re alive! 你还活着
[2:03:49] Yeah… I need to talk to you. 是 我有话想跟你说
[2:04:02] Shall I bring coffee, Ma’am? 要我拿点咖啡来吗 长官
[2:04:03] Go away. 走开
[2:04:11] It’ll be complicated. 会有点难的
[2:04:13] I don’t care. 我不管
[2:04:27] Shut the door. 把门关上
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Murder Mystery(谋杀疑云)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Charade(谜中谜)[1963]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme