Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Secret Garden(秘密花园)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Secret Garden(秘密花园)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:秘密花园
英文名称:The Secret Garden
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:47] Ayah, we’re leaving now. Ayah! 阿嬷 我们要走了 阿嬷
[01:51] – Bring the car round! Please! – Yes, sir. -把车开过来 拜托了 -是 长官
[01:58] Jemima? 杰迈玛
[02:02] Can you sleep? 你睡得着吗
[02:08] Are you scared? 你害怕吗
[02:12] Don’t be. 别害怕
[02:16] Shall I tell you a story? 我给你讲个故事吧
[02:21] There were once two people called Rama… 从前 有两个人 拉玛
[02:26] and Sita. 和西塔
[02:30] And they loved each other. 他们彼此相爱
[02:35] They spent their days dancing and singing together. 他们每天都一起唱歌跳舞
[02:41] And then Sita was kidnapped by the evil demon Ravana. 有一天 西塔被邪恶的恶魔拉瓦纳掳走了
[03:13] Ayah? 阿嬷
[03:17] Ayah? Ayah! 阿嬷 阿嬷
[03:40] Father? 父亲
[03:43] Daddy? 爸爸
[03:51] Time for our nap, Jemima. 我们该睡会儿了 杰迈玛
[04:13] There were once two people called Mary and Jemima. 从前 有两个人 玛丽和杰迈玛
[04:20] They spent their days telling stories to each other. 他们每天都给对方讲故事听
[04:25] And then one day, 有一天
[04:28] their mother and father were kidnapped 他们的父母
[04:31] by the evil demon Ravana… 被邪恶的恶魔拉瓦纳掳走了
[04:38] leaving them all alone. 留下他们两个孤苦伶仃
[05:32] As I understand it, her mother was 据我所知 她母亲
[05:33] struck down with cholera very suddenly. 突然染上霍乱
[05:36] Her father rushed her mother to hospital. 她父亲连夜送她母亲去医院
[05:38] She died that night, her father the following morning. 她当晚就病逝了 第二天早上 她父亲也走了
[05:42] She can’t stay here. 她不能待在这
[05:45] Well, she has an uncle in England. 她有个姨夫在英国
[05:48] We’ll send her back with the other children. 我们会把她和其他孩子一起送回英国
[06:39] It’s disgusting. 真恶心
[06:42] Then you’re gonna be very hungry. 那你要饿肚子的
[06:44] I never said you could do that. 我没说给你
[06:46] You didn’t say I couldn’t. If you weren’t eating it, I will. 你也没说不给 你不吃我吃
[06:50] You don’t understand. I need better food than this. 你没听明白 我需要更像样的饭菜
[06:54] My parents are dead. 我父母双亡
[06:56] We’ve all lost, girl. 谁不是呢
[07:00] Would you like to hear a story? 你想听我讲个故事吗
[07:02] No. I’m not a kid. 不想 我又不是小孩
[07:08] There once was a lord of the seas. 从前 有一位海洋之王
[07:10] His name was Varuna, and… 他叫伐楼拿
[07:16] he… 他…
[07:21] I’m not a kid. 我不是小孩
[08:06] You are a plain little piece of goods, aren’t you? 你真是个平平无奇的小丫头 不是吗
[08:13] Don’t expect luxury. 别奢望过上好日子
[08:16] Misselthwaite is not the place it was. 米瑟斯韦特已经今非昔比了
[08:19] Those army savages used it as a hospital in the war, 打仗的时候陆军那帮野蛮人用那里做医院
[08:22] left it a wreck. 如今一片狼藉
[08:28] Don’t you care? 你不在乎吗
[08:30] Does it matter if I care or not? 我在乎又能怎么样
[08:35] You are an odd duck, aren’t you? 你真是个怪胎 不是吗
[08:48] Is that the sea? 那是大海吗
[08:49] No, it’s the moors. 不 那是荒野
[08:51] Nothing lives on but wild ponies and sheep. 只有野马和野羊能在那生存
[09:04] And there you have it. That’s home. 到了 那就是你家
[09:09] That’s Misselthwaite. 那就是米瑟斯韦特
[09:13] And don’t expect him to come running, your uncle. 你姨夫不会出来迎接你的
[09:16] He’s had better days. 他现在不是很好
[09:18] And you’re not to stare when you see what afflicts him. 等你看到他的毛病 别盯着看
[09:42] First things first, we are fully electric. 首先 这里全都通了电
[09:47] That doesn’t mean the electric always works. 但这不意味着电器都是好的
[09:49] So, if you’re needing the lavatory in the night, you take a lamp. 所以 要是你夜里要如厕 就拿上一盏油灯
[09:54] Secondly, Mr. Craven is a widower and on his own. 其次 克雷文先生是个鳏夫 他一个人住
[09:58] He’s promised he’ll have someone to tend to you soon enough. 他承诺很快就会请个人来照顾你
[10:02] But until then, don’t be expecting there’ll be people to talk to, 但在那之前 别指望有人能跟你说上话
[10:06] ’cause there won’t. 因为这没别人了
[10:08] I need no entertaining. I’m not a child. 我不需要别人陪我玩 我不是小孩
[10:16] You’ll be told what rooms you can go into, 之后你会知道哪些房间可以进
[10:19] and what rooms you’re to keep out of. 哪些房间是不能进的
[10:22] But until then, you stick to your rooms and your rooms only. 但在那之前 你只能进出自己的房间
[10:27] No exploring, no poking about. 不要好奇打探 四处乱逛
[10:34] I assure you, Mrs. Medlock, 我向你保证 梅洛夫人
[10:36] I’ve no interest in “poking about.” 我对”到处乱逛”完全没有兴趣
[11:23] Mother? 母亲
[11:26] I’m climbing. Mother, look. Please! 我要爬上去了 母亲看我 快看
[11:43] Hello? 是谁
[11:57] Is anybody there? 有人吗
[12:41] Hello? 是谁
[12:45] Is someone there? 有人吗
[13:06] No, sir. Please, leave those. 不 先生 求你了 放着吧
[13:09] The army will come and collect them. 陆军会来收走它们的
[13:13] Come on. 走吧
[13:15] Come inside. 进屋去
[13:27] Who are you? 你是谁
[13:28] What’s that for a greeting? 你就是这么打招呼的吗
[13:30] You’ll call me Martha. And you’re Mary, I hear. 叫我玛莎就好 你就是玛丽吧
[13:40] Quite chilly today, but spring is on its way. 今天挺冷的 但春天就快来了
[13:44] That’s what my brother Dickon says. He’s always out on the moor. 我弟弟迪肯就是这么说的 他总是在荒野上
[13:47] I was cold in the night and no one heard my call. 我夜里觉得冷 叫人来但没人理我
[13:50] I’m guessing we were sleeping too. 那时我们应该也睡下了
[13:53] And I heard noises. 我听到有动静
[13:55] Wailing. Screaming. 哭声 尖叫声
[13:59] No, you heard the wind, that’s all. 你听到的是风声 仅此而已
[14:02] My Ayah would come if I needed her. 我一叫我的阿嬷 她马上就会过来
[14:04] Whoever Ayah is, she’s sure as not here, is she? 不管你阿嬷是谁 反正她不在这 对吗
[14:08] But aren’t you going to be my servant? 你不是我的仆人吗
[14:15] I’m just to check the fire’s lit, 我只负责给壁炉生火
[14:17] the room’s shipshape and you’ve had food in you. 整理下房间 给你送食物
[14:21] Come on, get up and ready. Your porridge is getting cold. 快起来梳洗 你的粥要凉了
[14:28] I don’t eat porridge. 我不吃粥
[14:30] For my breakfast, I like bacon and eggs. 早餐我想吃培根和鸡蛋
[14:32] I like ’em too. But you’ve got porridge. Now, eat. 我也想吃培根和鸡蛋 但这只有粥 快吃吧
[14:37] But you need to dress me. 可你得帮我更衣
[14:42] Dress you? Do you not know how? 帮你更衣 你不会更衣吗
[14:47] Me mother always says she can’t see 我母亲总是说她不明白
[14:49] why grand people’s children didn’t turn out to be fools, 为什么有钱人的孩子没有变成傻瓜
[14:52] what with being washed and dressed and took out to walk 像小狗一样要人帮忙梳洗更衣
[14:54] as if they were puppies. 带出去散步
[14:59] And there I was, excited to have a young ‘un in the house. 我之前还很开心家里要来个小孩呢
[15:15] It doesn’t matter! This is of no importance. 不重要 这无关紧要
[15:17] We can’t just leave them all piled up like this. 这些东西不能堆在这里不管
[15:20] Well, get rid of them! Throw them away. Burn them. I don’t care! 那就扔掉 全都扔掉 烧掉 我不在乎
[15:24] The house will be better without them! 家里没有这些东西更好
[15:29] What about this one? 那这个呢
[15:30] Please, I don’t need to be reminded of her. 拜托 我不需要想起她
[15:35] She’s gone. 她不在了
[16:13] 1 2 One, two…
[16:19] 31 Thirty-one…
[16:21] 57 58 Fifty-seven, fifty-eight…
[16:29] 76 77 78 Seventy-six, seventy-seven, seventy-eight…
[16:35] Hello? 是谁
[16:43] Are you Martha’s brother? 你是玛莎的弟弟吗
[16:49] Come back! 回来
[17:36] No! 别
[17:52] There you are. Now you’re fed. You can go now. 好了 现在你吃饱了 可以走了
[18:00] Don’t you dare. It’s far too close! 你敢过来试试 靠太近了
[18:05] I want you to go! 给我走开
[18:24] Of all the silly things. 不可思议
[18:27] Are you following me? 你是在跟踪我吗
[18:32] Mary! Mary? 玛丽 玛丽
[18:36] Do you have a problem with wild dogs on this manor? 这宅子有野狗泛滥的问题吗
[18:39] It is not a manor, it is an estate. 这不是宅子 是庄园
[18:42] Of course we don’t have a problem with wild dogs. 我们当然没有野狗泛滥的问题
[18:45] You’re not in the colonies now. 你已经不在殖民地了
[18:50] And in future, your bath will be ready at 5:25, 今后 每天下午5:25给你放好洗澡水
[18:56] and you’ll be expected to be in your room by then. 到时候你应该在自己的房间里
[19:39] Ayah, please keep her quiet! 阿嬷 拜托让她安静
[20:07] Were you here when the soldiers were? 士兵们在这里住院时 你在吗
[20:10] Did you work in the hospital? 你在医院工作吗
[20:19] Soldiers died here, didn’t they? 有士兵死在这里 是不是
[20:33] Please don’t. 别碰好吗
[20:36] You spoil the carpet and your dress 你会把地毯和裙子弄脏
[20:37] and it’ll be me has to clean both. 然后都得由我来清理
[20:42] The noises that I hear in the night, 夜里我听到的动静
[20:45] do dead soldiers haunt this house? 这栋房子里有士兵的鬼魂吗
[20:48] If you hear noise, then turn over and sleep more. 如果你听到动静 翻身继续睡就行
[20:52] I didn’t ask to be here! 又不是我想来这里
[20:56] And Mr. Craven didn’t ask to take you in, 克雷文先生也没想收留你
[20:59] but he did all the same. 但他还是这么做了
[21:24] Mrs. Pitcher? 皮彻夫人
[21:26] You gave me a sandwich yesterday, for my luncheon. 昨天你给了我一个三明治当午餐
[21:29] I need the same meat in my sandwich today. 今天我想吃一样的夹肉三明治
[21:35] Please? 谢谢
[22:06] There you are. 你来了
[22:14] Hello. 你好
[22:16] What’s your name, then? 你叫什么名字
[22:21] Are you a girl dog or a boy dog? 你是女孩子还是男孩子
[22:27] I think that you’re a girl dog 我想你是女孩子
[22:29] and I’m going to call you Jemima. 我要叫你杰米玛
[22:32] Come on, Jemima! 来 杰米玛
[23:08] Wait for me! 等等我
[23:14] Where are you taking me? Jemima! 你要带我去哪 杰米玛
[23:34] So this is where you live. 原来你住在这里
[23:36] Mary! 玛丽
[23:39] – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Mary! -明天见 -玛丽
[24:53] I saw you. 我看到你了
[24:59] I can’t say I saw enough to identify you, 我看不太清 认不出你是谁
[25:02] but I’m sure if I were to say the little servant girl, 但如果我说是小女仆
[25:05] you’d be in firm trouble, wouldn’t you? 你肯定会有大麻烦吧
[25:09] I’m no servant. 我不是女仆
[25:12] My name is Mary Lennox. 我叫玛丽·雷诺士
[25:14] My mother was sister to the mistress of this house 我母亲是这栋房子的女主人的姐姐
[25:16] and my uncle owns it still, 我姨夫仍是这里的男主人
[25:18] and you’ll do well to give me the respect I’m due. 你最好给我应有的尊重
[25:20] I’ll give you none. I’m Colin Craven 我才不会 我叫科林·克雷文
[25:23] and the uncle you speak of is my father. 你所说的姨夫是我的父亲
[25:25] If I were to live, this place should belong to me. 如果我能活下去 将会继承这栋房子
[25:29] We’re cousins. 我们是表亲
[25:32] But I’ve never heard of you. 但我从没听说过你
[25:34] Nor I of you. 我也没听说过你
[25:39] You’re very thin. 你很消瘦
[25:41] You’re very white. 你很苍白
[25:43] You smile with no teeth. 你笑不露齿
[25:45] Well, you don’t smile at all. 你根本不笑
[25:46] Why are you here? 你为什么来这
[25:47] Why shouldn’t I be? 我什么不能来
[25:50] I don’t want a friend. 我不想要朋友
[25:51] I’ve plenty already. 我朋友够多了
[25:57] So you’re the one that cries at night. 所以夜里哭的那个人就是你
[26:00] I thought this cursed house was magic… 我还以为这栋被诅咒的房子有魔力
[26:01] You think the house cursed? 你认为这栋房子被诅咒了
[26:04] By all the soldiers that died here. 死在这里的士兵的诅咒
[26:07] No. The curse came before the war. 不 诅咒在战争前就有了
[26:12] The reason they say this house is cursed 人们之所以说这栋房子被诅咒了
[26:15] is because it killed my mother and tried to kill me. 是因为它害死了我母亲 还想害死我
[26:22] My mother’s dead too. And I killed her. 我母亲也死了 是我害死了她
[26:27] Did you really? 真的吗
[26:31] Well, then we both know tragedy… don’t we? 那我们都明白悲剧的滋味 不是吗
[26:45] Daddy! 爸爸
[27:13] Wake up, girl. 醒醒 孩子
[27:15] The master wants to see you. 主人要见你
[27:21] Come on, girl, you can help more than you are. 拜托 孩子 你可以配合一点
[27:23] My mother would say you do as little as fast as you can. 我母亲会说你一点都不想多做
[27:27] I have decided that I like your mother. 我决定我喜欢你母亲
[27:31] You’ve never met her. Eat. 你都没见过她 快吃
[27:35] I like your brother Dickon too, and I have met him. 我也喜欢你弟弟迪肯 我见过他了
[27:38] Well, I would have, but he backed away. 如果他没跑开 我就见到了
[27:40] I’ve seen him, at least. 至少我看到他了
[27:42] Dickon has problems enough of his own without you to bother him. 就算你不去烦迪肯 他自己也麻烦缠身了
[27:47] Don’t worry, he won’t like me. No one does. 别担心 他不会喜欢我的 没人喜欢我
[27:51] And how do you like yourself? 那你喜欢你自己吗
[27:54] Mother said that to me once. 母亲和我说过这句话
[27:56] Put her in a bad temper and she turns on me and she says, 我让她大发脾气 然后她转身对我说
[28:00] “There tha’ stands saying tha’ doesn’t like this one an’ tha’. “你整天就会说不喜欢这个 不喜欢那个”
[28:03] How does tha’ like thysel’?” 那你喜欢你自己吗”
[28:04] Not that I want to interrupt this reminisce, 不是我想打扰你们回忆往事
[28:07] but there are those who are waiting on us. 不过还有人等着我们呢
[28:09] – Mrs. Medlock, I’m sorry… – It’s not her fault. -梅洛夫人 对不起 -不是她的错
[28:13] I was tardy. She was scolding me for it. 我又磨蹭了 她在训我
[28:18] Well, it doesn’t matter whose fault it is. 是谁的错不重要
[28:21] What matters is you’re late. Now, come on with you. 重要的是你已经迟到了 快点走吧
[28:28] Now, when he speaks to you, you answer back with a “sir.” 他和你说话 你回答时一定要说”先生”
[28:32] – Do you understand? – Yes, Mrs. Medlock. -明白了吗 -明白了 梅洛夫人
[28:36] And if he wants to look at you, 要是他想看看你
[28:38] you let him look, but don’t stare back. 你就让他看 但你别盯着他看
[28:42] And say nothing fanciful. He’s enough concerns. 也别说天马行空的话 他的烦心事够多了
[28:49] Come here, girl. 过来 孩子
[29:00] Into the light, where I can see you. 走到光下 让我看看你
[29:06] Mrs. Medlock says you’re cluttering up the place. 梅洛夫人说你把这里搞得一团糟
[29:10] She’d have me send you away to school. 她想让我送你去上学
[29:13] I don’t want that, sir. I like it here. 我不想去上学 先生 我喜欢这里
[29:17] Then we will find you a governess. 那我们得给你找个家庭教师
[29:20] No. I’ve no need of a governess. 不 我不需要家庭教师
[29:26] I’ve too much to learn here at Misselthwaite, sir. 我在米瑟斯韦特能学的东西太多了 先生
[29:33] This place has nothing to teach you. 这地方没什么东西值得一学
[29:42] I want to play out of doors. 我想出门去玩
[29:45] It was too hot to do so in India. 印度天气太热 不能出门
[29:47] I’m obliged by law to have you taught. 法律规定 我有义务让你接受教育
[29:49] Then we’ll need to break the law, won’t we? 那我们就得违法了 不是吗
[30:01] Mrs. Medlock says she sees your mother in you. 梅洛夫人说在你身上看到了你母亲的影子
[30:05] I’m not so sure. 我可说不好
[30:07] Did she like my mother? Doesn’t seem to like me. 她喜欢我母亲吗 她好像不怎么喜欢我
[30:15] It’s not your mother I see. 我在你身上看到的不是你母亲
[30:17] You see her twin. Your wife. 你看到的是她的孪生妹妹 你的妻子
[30:21] My mother said the same once. 我母亲也这么说过
[30:32] If you do cause me trouble, 要是你给我惹麻烦
[30:33] I will have you sent away to school in an instant. 我就立刻送你去学校
[30:36] Do you understand? 明白吗
[30:39] All women are destined 所有女人都注定
[30:40] to leave Misselthwaite, one way or another. 要离开米瑟斯韦特 不论以何种方式
[30:44] Go on, off you go. 好了 你可以走了
[30:49] I’m not to be sent to school and I’m not to have a governess. 我不会被送去学校 也不会有家庭教师
[30:52] – Are you not? – Mr. Craven’s orders. -是吗 -这是克雷文先生的意思
[30:56] He doesn’t want me to leave 他不想让我
[30:57] this cursed house like all the other womenfolk. 像其他女人一样 离开这栋被诅咒的房子
[31:01] Please be sure to have Mrs. Pitcher 请务必让皮彻夫人
[31:02] supply me with her special sandwiches. 为我准备一份她的招牌三明治
[31:04] Extra meat. It is a requirement. 多放肉 这是要求
[31:08] I need to grow. 我得长身体
[31:16] Hello. 你好
[31:21] Jemima! 杰米玛
[31:24] Jemima! 杰米玛
[31:32] Jemima. 杰米玛
[31:40] No. 不
[31:44] Please don’t. 不要啊
[32:08] No! 别走
[34:07] Jemima? 杰米玛
[34:57] Jemima? 杰米玛
[35:07] Jemima! 杰米玛
[35:21] Hello. 你好
[35:24] This is a mysterious place. 这地方真不可思议
[35:27] Come back and we’ll get that wound better for you. 快回来 我们把伤口处理一下
[35:31] The trap wasn’t my fault. 碰到陷阱又不是我的错
[35:37] Very well. 随你吧
[36:12] Can I see your paw, Jemima? 我能看看你的爪子吗 杰米玛
[36:16] I promise I won’t hurt you. 我保证不伤害你
[36:22] You don’t want help? That’s fine. 你不想要我帮你吗 那好吧
[36:25] We’ll deal with that later. 我们一会再说
[36:28] We’ll have an explore first. 先来探险吧
[36:43] Keep up, Jemima. 跟上我 杰米玛
[36:55] There were once two friends called Mary and Jemima, 从前 有一对好朋友 玛丽和杰米玛
[36:58] and they discovered a mysterious garden. 他们发现了一座神秘花园
[37:41] Hello to you too. 你好呀
[37:44] No, don’t hurt him. 不 别伤害它
[37:46] It’s just a friendly robin. 只是一只友好的知更鸟
[38:03] What is it? 里面有什么
[38:19] That’s as good an idea as you’ve had. 这是你迄今为止最棒的主意了
[38:39] Mary! 玛丽
[38:42] I’ll be back tomorrow to see to that leg. 我明天再回来照料你的腿
[39:17] Mary! 玛丽
[39:21] Mary! 玛丽
[39:29] But… 可是
[39:32] you’ve dirt all over you, 你怎么浑身上下都是泥
[39:35] and your hair’s matted and wet. 头发也又湿又乱
[39:39] Mr. Craven said to play. I’m playing. 克雷文先生让我多玩 我在玩啊
[40:02] – Colin… – No! -科林 -不要
[40:05] – Lie still. – No, please. -躺着别动 -不要 求你了
[40:07] I don’t like it. It tastes horrid, please! 我不想吃 太难吃了 求你了
[40:09] I know you don’t like it, but it’s going to make you well. 我知道你不喜欢 但药能让你好起来
[40:13] – Please. Please! – You know very well, -求你了 不要 -你自己心里清楚
[40:16] it’s either the medicine or the brace. 要么吃药 要么用支架
[40:21] Come on. It’ll soon be over. Just… 乖 马上就好了 你就…
[40:25] Please! I don’t like it. 求你了 我不想吃药
[40:27] It tastes horrid. I don’t like it. 太难吃了 我不想吃
[40:29] I’ll come back later when you’ve calmed down. 等你冷静点我再过来
[41:00] Sometimes I need to be restrained, or medicated. 有时我需要被约束 或者吃药
[41:06] My father says it’s for my own benefit. 父亲说这是为了我好
[41:08] Although I rarely see him. He’s always too busy. 不过我几乎见不到他 他总是很忙
[41:15] I thought you wouldn’t visit again. 我以为你不会再来了呢
[41:17] That’s your chair? 那是你的轮椅吗
[41:18] It’s none of your business! Don’t touch it! 跟你没关系 不要碰它
[41:20] It’s good. Moves well. Do you use it much? 真不错 很顺畅 你常用吗
[41:25] I’m afraid I can’t. You’ve seen my father’s hunchback. 不常用 你也看到我父亲的驼背了
[41:29] Well, mine is worse. I’ve never been able to walk. 我比他还要严重 我一直都没法走路
[41:32] Shall we use the chair to explore? I can push… 要不坐轮椅去探险吧 我可以推你
[41:33] Your cousin is dying. 你的表弟就要死了
[41:39] You don’t look like someone who’s dying. 你看起来不像是快死的样子
[41:41] And how many dying people have you seen? 你又见过多少将死之人呢
[41:45] We could go outside and, who knows, 我们可以出去 谁知道呢
[41:47] you might feel better. 说不定你会感觉好点
[41:48] Once they tried to take me outside, 他们曾带我出去过一次
[41:50] and the stench of the roses almost killed me. 玫瑰腐败的气味差点要了我的命
[41:53] You’re afraid of flowers? That isn’t very sensible. 你居然害怕花 这有点离谱啊
[42:08] What if I were to tell you that I know of a magical place? 要是我告诉你 我知道一个神奇的地方呢
[42:12] Where the birds sing for you 那里的鸟会为你歌唱
[42:13] and a friendly dog plays with you? 还有一条友好的狗会陪你玩
[42:15] I’d say that you were lying. 那我会说你在撒谎
[42:17] And I’m not interested, 就算你说的是真的
[42:19] even if you are telling the truth. 我也不感兴趣
[42:20] – But… – I’m tired now. You can go. -但是 -我累了 你可以走了
[42:23] What? 什么
[42:24] I’m tired. 我累了
[42:26] – You’re not listening to me. – Please leave. -你没听明白 -请你离开
[42:28] I’m not your play toy to be put down when you choose! 我不是你想丢下就丢下的玩具
[42:30] You came to me. I never invited you in. 是你自己来找我的 我又没邀请你
[42:33] I told you secrets about my magic place. 我把我的秘密地点告诉你了
[42:35] Secrets I didn’t care to know of. 我不想知道的秘密
[42:37] Now get off my bed and leave me alone. 赶紧从我床上起来 别再烦我了
[42:55] Is that your mother? 那是你母亲吗
[42:56] You were leaving. 你该走了
[43:00] They say I look like her. 他们说我长得像她
[43:02] I hate her for doing it. Dying. 我恨她抛下我死去
[43:06] Hate her? 恨她
[43:08] My mother loved me hugely. Everyone said so. 我母亲非常爱我 所有人都这么说
[43:15] And then she died, leaving me all alone. 然后她死了 留下我孤苦伶仃
[43:20] It’s unforgivable. 这不可饶恕
[43:24] Well, my mother never loved me. 我母亲从没爱过我
[43:27] Will you read to me? As I try to fall asleep? 你能读书给我听吗 帮我入睡
[43:32] I struggle to sleep. 我总是睡不着
[43:35] I know… 我知道
[43:37] I’ll tell you a story about gods 我给你讲一个关于诸神
[43:39] and a quarrel over who first made fire. 以及谁先点燃火焰的争论的故事
[43:40] That sounds terrible. 听起来真可怕
[43:44] Read me this. 给我读这个
[43:46] What are you laughing about? 你笑什么
[43:48] You might be the rudest boy I’ve ever met. 你可能是我见过最粗鲁的男孩
[46:48] Perfectly all right. 完全没问题
[46:49] But you’ve not eaten anything. 但你什么都没吃
[46:50] Please don’t fuss! 请别大惊小怪
[46:55] Martha, can you tell me about my Aunt Grace? 玛莎 你能给我讲讲格蕾丝姨妈的事吗
[46:59] Your mother didn’t talk of her sister at all? 你母亲从来不提她妹妹吗
[47:03] She never talked of England. 她从不提英国的事
[47:07] Thick as thieves, they were. 她们当年亲密无间
[47:10] The crying I heard when it was announced 当你父亲被派去印度去时
[47:12] your father was to be posted to India. 我听到她们哭得可厉害了
[47:17] I served at the last ball they had here. 她们的最后一场舞会我随侍在旁
[47:24] To see them dance… 她们翩翩起舞时
[47:27] This house was filled with light, 这栋房子里流光溢彩
[47:29] laughter, happiness. 欢笑满屋
[47:37] Your poor mother. 你可怜的母亲
[47:39] I don’t know how she coped to lose her. 我不知道她怎么能承受失去妹妹的痛苦
[47:45] I don’t think she ever recovered. 我想她一直没有走出来
[47:49] Mummy, I have a new story for you. 妈妈 我有个新故事要讲给你听
[47:52] No, darling, I just need to be alone. 不 亲爱的 我想一个人待着
[47:58] – Mommy! – Please go away! -妈妈 -请走开
[48:00] – Come on, Miss. – Mother! -来吧 小姐 -母亲
[48:01] Mary! Mary, please, darling, leave your mother in peace. 玛丽 玛丽 亲爱的 别打扰你母亲
[48:04] Why won’t she see me? What’s wrong with me? 她为什么不见我 我做错了什么
[48:07] She’s just sick, that’s all. 她只是病了 仅此而已
[48:10] Then why doesn’t she get on and die, leave us all alone? 那她怎么不赶紧死掉 彻底丢下我们
[48:25] You needn’t trouble with dressing me this morning. 今早你不用费心帮我更衣了
[48:28] I can manage. 我自己能行
[48:33] Jemima? 杰米玛
[48:38] Jemima! 杰米玛
[48:44] Dickon? 迪肯
[48:47] Stop! 别跑
[48:51] I know it’s you, Dickon. 我知道是你 迪肯
[48:56] And unless you want me to 除非你想让我
[48:57] instruct your sister to box your ears… 命令你姐姐打你耳光
[48:59] My sister loves me much more than you. 我姐姐爱我胜过爱你
[49:02] She won’t love you so much 要是她知道
[49:03] when she knows you’re poaching on the moor. 你在荒野上偷猎 就不会喜欢你了
[49:05] Poaching? 偷猎
[49:08] I were not. 我没有
[49:14] You ran from me. That says guilt. 你看见我就跑 说明你心虚
[49:17] Guilt for what you did to my Jemima. 因为你伤害了我的杰米玛
[49:20] I’m not sure your dog would like the name Jemima, 我不确定你的狗会喜欢杰米玛这个名字
[49:23] being as he’s a boy. 毕竟它是男孩子
[49:25] A boy? It doesn’t matter. 男孩子 这无所谓
[49:27] His paw was trapped in a horror trap. 它的爪子被陷阱夹住了
[49:29] Tell me where I’d find him. 告诉我它在哪里
[49:32] Why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[49:34] I know how to make him better. 我知道怎么让它好起来
[49:36] Trust that. 相信这点
[49:39] I need you to keep a secret. 我需要你保守秘密
[49:43] On my honor I’ll keep it. 我以我的荣誉发誓保密
[49:49] Why have you just spat on yourself? 你为什么朝自己手上吐口水
[49:52] You spit too. Then we shake. Then we’re bonded. 你也要吐 然后我们握手 就达成协议了
[49:57] If you’re too much of a lady, then there’s no… 要是你太淑女了 那就算了
[50:00] I’m no lady, sir. 我不是淑女 先生
[50:15] And it’s my secret, so you’re to keep it. 这是我的秘密 你必须保密
[50:18] You’re just here to help with the dog. 你只是来帮忙照顾狗的
[50:33] This way! 这边
[50:42] Can you do this? 你能这样吗
[51:02] Look at this. 瞧着
[51:15] Hello, fella. 你好 伙计
[51:18] How’d you get here? 你怎么来的
[51:20] Master not come back from the war? 主人没从战场上回来吗
[51:22] Do you think he lost his home? 你觉得它无家可归了吗
[51:28] I’ll do you no harm. 我不会伤害你的
[51:41] What are you doing? You tricked me. 你在做什么 你骗了我
[51:43] – Hold the head. – This was all a trick! -按住它的头 -这就是个骗局
[51:44] If we don’t see to this now, he’ll lose his leg, 如果我们不赶快处理 它的腿就没救了
[51:47] and chances are, his life. 还可能有生命危险
[51:52] Careful, now. 小心点
[51:56] He trusts you. 它信任你
[51:59] Nothing’s broken, but it looks like it’s going rotten. 骨头没断 但是伤口好像要腐烂了
[52:02] Is there running water here? 这里有活水吗
[52:29] That’s really good, that. 这个很不错
[52:43] Feel better, does it, sir? 是不是好些了 先生
[52:49] Up. 起来
[53:02] Dickon, you haven’t fixed anything. 迪肯 你一点忙都没帮上
[53:05] – You’ve made it worse. – Just give it time. -反而更严重了 -稍等一下
[53:07] Both of you. 你们俩都是
[53:09] We’ve done all we can. 我们已经尽力了
[53:14] We’re hoping the garden will magic him well? 我们寄希望于花园的魔力能治好它
[53:17] Come morning, we’ll have an answer. 明早我们就知道了
[53:30] – It has a lake? – You wouldn’t call it a lake, -里面有湖 -也不能算是湖
[53:33] but a pond maybe, and a stream. 算是池塘吧 还有小溪
[53:35] Now, promise to spit? 吐口水发誓吗
[53:39] You may need to educate me on how to spit. 你得教我怎么吐口水
[53:48] Surprisingly simple. 意外地简单
[53:54] I’ve spit and I won’t tell a soul. 我吐口水发誓不告诉任何人
[53:56] Now, tell me everything about your dog. 和我讲讲你的狗吧
[53:59] Does he love the garden? Is he trained? 它喜欢花园吗 它受过训练吗
[54:02] In fact, I’ve a book on dog training. 事实上 我有一本训练狗的书
[54:05] It’s on that chair over there. Fetch it. 在那边的椅子上 去拿吧
[54:14] When was the last time you used your chair? 你上次坐轮椅是什么时候的事
[54:18] Fetch me my book… 把书拿给我…
[54:19] I don’t believe your back is half as bad as you make out. 我觉得你的驼背没你说的一半严重
[54:21] And I know you didn’t kill your mother. 我也知道不是你害死了你母亲
[54:23] So who is the bigger liar? 谁才是最大的骗子
[54:27] Did you ask after me? 你打听过我的事吗
[54:32] I said I’d heard you. 我说我听说过你
[54:36] They said you’d lost both your parents tragically. 他们说你不幸地失去了双亲
[54:39] They were very clear you weren’t a murderess. 他们很清楚凶手不是你
[54:56] Do you trust me? 你相信我吗
[54:58] I’ve something to show you. 我有东西给你看
[55:01] Why would I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[55:07] You’ll damage my back. 你会让我的背受伤的
[55:08] I wished her death, and it happened. 我希望她死 她就死了
[55:10] – I’m absolutely her murderer. – Okay, fine. I believe you. -凶手绝对是我 -好吧 我相信你
[55:12] But if you take me to that garden, you’ll murder me too. 但如果你带我去花园 我也会被你害死
[55:16] Of course I’m not taking you into the garden. 我当然不会带你去花园了
[55:21] There’s something you need to see. 有些东西你得看看
[55:25] I was three years old when your mother died, 你母亲去世时我才三岁
[55:28] and you and I are almost the same age. 当时你和我差不多大
[55:39] Was this my mother’s room? 这是我母亲的房间吗
[55:41] No. No, take me back! 不 不 送我回去
[55:44] You should see these. 你应该看一看
[55:48] No, don’t be scared. You’ll like them. 不 别害怕 你会喜欢的
[55:51] Your mother. My mother. 你母亲 我母亲
[55:55] She came. Don’t you see? 她来过 看到了吗
[55:58] – I don’t want to see. – To Misselthwaite, to visit your mother. -我不想看 -来过米瑟斯韦特看你母亲
[56:02] She wanted to see her before she died. 她想在她去世前看望她
[56:06] And look. 看这个
[56:07] No, I don’t want to look! 不 我不想看
[56:10] Can you see? 你看到了吗
[56:14] They’re inside the secret garden. 她们在秘密花园里
[56:25] Don’t be afraid. Look. 别害怕 看啊
[56:33] – And we’re there too. – No! -我们也在那里 -不
[56:38] I’ve been to Misselthwaite before. 我以前来过米瑟斯韦特
[56:41] So we did know of each other. 所以我们确实是认识的
[56:43] Isn’t that extraordinary? 是不是很奇妙
[56:46] And do you know what’s even more extraordinary? 你知道更奇妙的是什么吗
[56:52] You’re walking. 你在走路
[56:53] How dare you! 你怎么敢这么说
[56:55] This is just jealousy because my mother loved me. 你只是因为我母亲爱我而嫉妒
[56:57] Well, you don’t deserve a mother’s love! 而你不配得到母亲的爱
[57:17] Colin? Are you okay? 科林 你还好吗
[57:21] Where does it hurt? 哪里痛
[57:28] You don’t even have a hunchback. 你根本就不驼背
[57:33] Of course I do. 我当然驼背
[57:36] Your back’s just the same as mine. 你的背和我的一样
[57:42] I swear on your mother’s life, I can’t see it there at all. 我以你母亲发誓 我完全没看到你驼背
[58:02] Come on, let’s get you up. 来吧 先扶你起来
[58:14] – Careful. – You tell me to be careful? -轻点 -你好意思让我轻点
[58:49] Have you seen him? 你看到它了吗
[58:52] He’s better! 它好多了
[58:53] He still has a limp, but the leg takes his weight. 它还是有点瘸 但腿可以着地了
[58:56] The garden has cured him. 花园治好了它
[58:59] It had some help. 我也有功劳
[59:00] No, Dickon. This is a magic garden. 不 迪肯 这是一座魔法花园
[59:05] – What are you doing? – I’m a Yorkshire terrier. -你在做什么 -我是约克夏犬
[59:08] Then I’m a Yorkshire terrier too. 那我也是约克夏犬
[1:00:02] Mary! 玛丽
[1:00:09] The robin’s helped us find a gate. 知更鸟带我们找到了大门
[1:00:18] It’s locked. 上锁了
[1:00:21] Not for long. 暂时而已
[1:00:56] Who’s there? 是谁
[1:00:58] It’s the girl, isn’t it? 是那个女孩吧
[1:00:59] My name’s Mary, and you know it. 我叫玛丽 你知道的
[1:01:01] I don’t want you here! 我不想让你进来
[1:01:03] I don’t want to see you. You’re cruel! 我不想看到你 你太残忍了
[1:01:05] We’re past this, Colin. 我们别这样 科林
[1:01:07] You’ll scream. I’ll scream. No good will come of it. 你叫的话 我也叫 对我们都不好
[1:01:17] They catch you in here, they’ll have you whipped. 他们抓到你们在这里 会抽你们鞭子的
[1:01:19] It’s worth the risk. 值得冒险
[1:01:22] You risk being sent to school. We risk far more. 你可能被送去上学 我们的风险可不止如此
[1:01:27] Don’t worry yourself, Mrs. Medlock. I’ll deal with him. 不必麻烦了 梅洛夫人 我去看看他
[1:01:30] Never normally causes bother at this hour. 通常不会在这个时候闹啊
[1:01:32] I’ll take care of it, Mrs. Medlock. 我会处理好的 梅洛夫人
[1:01:33] You continue with your chores. 你接着忙吧
[1:01:36] Such a lot to do. 有很多事要忙
[1:01:46] Do that and you’ll never see me again. 你再叫 就再也别想见到我了
[1:01:50] It’s your decision. 由你决定
[1:01:54] This is Dickon. 这位是迪肯
[1:01:56] Hello. 你好
[1:02:00] He’s handsome. 他很英俊
[1:02:02] And he can whistle. 而且会吹口哨
[1:02:06] When’s the next time they’ll check on him? 他们什么时候再来看他
[1:02:07] I’ll bring him his lunch, 我会给他送午餐
[1:02:08] then come back a little after 4:00 to check he’s eaten. 然后四点过后再来看他吃没吃
[1:02:11] I’m not going! 我不去
[1:02:14] You know what you risk? 你知道你冒着什么风险吗
[1:02:15] He’ll be back in his room by 4:00. 他会在四点之前回房间的
[1:02:28] I’m not going! 我不去
[1:02:29] When we tried to fix the dog, he refused us too. 我们为狗疗伤时 它也抗拒过
[1:02:32] Take his legs, Dickon. I’ll take the arms. 抓住他的腿 迪肯 我抓住他的胳膊
[1:02:40] Or… we can get you in the chair, 或者…我们可以把你抬上轮椅
[1:02:43] get you down safely. 再安全地把你送下楼
[1:02:47] I promise you we won’t kill you. 我保证 我们不会害死你
[1:02:49] You can’t promise anything of the kind! 这种事你要怎么保证
[1:02:51] You’ll die in this bed, 你在这张床上只能等死
[1:02:52] and all you’ll have seen is the wallpaper. 死之前见过的只有墙纸
[1:02:55] Is that really what you want? 你真的想这样吗
[1:03:29] Where’s Dickon? 迪肯呢
[1:03:33] You’re going too fast. 你推得太快了
[1:03:38] You’re too fast! 太快了
[1:03:44] – Stop that! – It’s the pollen, I told you. -别咳了 -是因为花粉 我跟你说过
[1:03:46] Take a breath. 深呼吸
[1:03:52] – Still alive? – Yes, but… -还活着吗 -是的 但是…
[1:03:53] We’ll work out what hurts and what doesn’t. 我们会弄清楚什么能接触 什么不能
[1:03:56] But you have to try, just as I do. 但你得先尝试一番 像我一样
[1:03:59] Does that sound fair? 听起来挺合理吧
[1:04:02] Good. 很好
[1:04:10] Mary, the wall. Stop! The wall! 玛丽 有墙 停下 有墙
[1:04:50] Dickon, what are those called? 迪肯 那些是什么
[1:04:55] Hydrangea. 绣球花
[1:04:56] Hydrangea 绣球花
[1:04:59] And those? 那些呢
[1:05:02] – Hypericum. – Hypericum. -金丝桃花 -金丝桃花
[1:05:05] They sound better in your accent. 你的口音说起来比较好听
[1:05:11] Colin, there’s a good friend I’d like you to meet. 科林 我介绍你认识我的一位好朋友
[1:05:17] – Hold it out and he’ll come. – He’s here? The dog? -拿着这个 它就会过来 -它在这吗 那条狗
[1:05:21] Just hold it out. 拿着就好
[1:05:23] He wants to say hello. I can see. 它也想见见你 我看得出来
[1:05:34] – He took it from my hand. – He did. -它在我手上吃了 -是的
[1:05:36] – And now he’s licking my hand. – He does that. -现在它在舔我的手 -它喜欢这样
[1:05:39] It tickles. 好痒
[1:05:42] He’s not diseased? 它没什么病吧
[1:05:45] Not that we’ve seen. 据我们所知没有
[1:05:49] What’s his name? 它叫什么
[1:05:51] He was called Jemima. 之前叫杰迈玛
[1:05:54] Till she knew different. 直到她发现它是男孩子
[1:05:56] Now he’s… Dog. 现在它就叫…狗
[1:06:00] He needs a better name than that. 它需要一个新名字
[1:06:03] Perhaps we should… 或许我们可以…
[1:06:05] What’s your father called? 你父亲叫什么
[1:06:08] Marcus. Can we not name him after him? 马库斯 别用我父亲的名字好吗
[1:06:13] We should not name him after my father either. 也不能用我父亲的名字
[1:06:17] My father was called Hector, and he was a brave man. 我父亲叫赫克托 他生前是个勇敢的人
[1:06:22] Was? 生前
[1:06:27] Settled. Hector. 就这么定了 赫克托
[1:06:29] Mary and Dickon you know already. 你已经认识玛丽和迪肯了
[1:06:31] Well, I’m Colin, and I’m your new friend. 我是科林 你的新朋友
[1:07:34] You think you just can sneak about 你觉得自己可以随意溜出去
[1:07:37] and act how you like, don’t you? 想怎么样就怎么样 是吧
[1:07:40] Little savage girl. 小野人
[1:07:42] I knew you were hiding something. 我就知道你在隐瞒什么
[1:07:45] You and your secret ways and your… deviance. 你那些偷偷摸摸的举动以及不轨行为
[1:07:49] Mrs. Medlock, whatever you think I’ve been doing, 梅洛夫人 不论你认为我干了什么
[1:07:51] I promise… 我向你保证…
[1:07:54] Thieving. 偷东西
[1:07:56] That the sort of barbarous behavior 这种野蛮行为
[1:07:57] you learnt out there, is it? 是从殖民地学来的 对吧
[1:08:01] Where did you find them? 你在哪找到这串项链的
[1:08:03] Underneath a floorboard. Where are you taking me? 在某块地板下 你们要带我去哪
[1:08:05] You understand these pearls mean something to me? 这串珍珠项链对我意义重大 你是知道的吧
[1:08:07] – I’m sorry. – She’s been everywhere. -对不起 -她到处乱跑
[1:08:09] To the boy too. 还带着少爷
[1:08:10] His wheelchair was skew-whiff when I went in this morning. 我早上进去的时候 少爷的轮椅摆歪了
[1:08:12] – It’s this roused my suspicions. – She’s found my son too? -所以引起了我的怀疑 -她还找到了我儿子
[1:08:16] Have we just given her the full run of the house? 我们就放任她在屋里到处乱跑吗
[1:08:18] I warned you what a young girl could do. 我提醒过你小女孩能够闯多大的祸
[1:08:20] Was it not explained to you 是不是跟你说过
[1:08:22] to stay away from the parts of the house 除了你自己的房间
[1:08:24] that were not yours to roam in? 其它地方不可以随便乱进
[1:08:26] Colin is my friend. 科林是我的朋友
[1:08:27] I just thought that if I could excite him about life… 我只是想激发他的生活的兴趣
[1:08:29] Your excitement could kill him. Do you think he wants that? 这种兴趣可能会害死他 你觉得他想死吗
[1:08:47] Oh, what have you done? 你都干了什么好事
[1:08:50] Mrs. Medlock, 梅洛夫人
[1:08:52] let’s look into finding a school for my niece. 给我的外甥女物色一所学校吧
[1:08:55] Please. 求你了
[1:08:57] I was trying to make things better. 我只是想帮忙
[1:09:00] Find somewhere to educate some civility into her. 找个地方教教她什么叫文明礼貌
[1:09:14] You locked me in! 你把我关起来了
[1:09:16] If you’ll be needing the lavatory in the night, 如果你夜里要如厕
[1:09:18] you’ll find we’ve provided you with a chamber pot. 房间里有准备好的夜壶
[1:09:21] It’s under the bed. 就放在床下
[1:09:23] Martha will let you out in the morning. 早上玛莎会放你出来
[1:11:21] Where are you going, girl? 你要去哪
[1:11:26] Mary! 玛丽
[1:11:27] Follow me! 跟我来
[1:11:37] Mary, what’s wrong? 玛丽 怎么了
[1:11:42] There are even more secrets to this garden! 花园里还藏着更多的秘密
[1:12:17] So Colin’s mother was dying? 科林的妈妈当时快要死了
[1:12:20] Yes. 是的
[1:12:21] And you think she came here? 而你认为她来了这里
[1:12:24] My mother came to be with 我母亲在格蕾丝病逝前
[1:12:25] her in the last days of Grace’s illness, 也来陪伴她了
[1:12:28] knowing that she wanted to die by this tree. 知道她最后一刻想在树下度过
[1:12:33] After which, Mr. Craven… 自那之后 克雷文先生…
[1:12:34] He shut the garden away 他锁起了花园
[1:12:35] because memories of her caused too much pain. 因为关于她的记忆带来了太多的思念之苦
[1:12:40] We don’t have long. They’re sending me to school. 我们时间不多了 他们要送我去上学
[1:12:43] No? 不是吧
[1:12:45] This is Grace’s garden, and it needs to cure her son. 这是格蕾丝的花园 一定要让它治好她的儿子
[1:13:24] It’s cold. 水好冷
[1:13:27] It’s very, very cold. 真的特别特别冷
[1:13:32] – I don’t think I can. – Course you can. -我觉得我做不到 -你当然做得到
[1:13:38] – I don’t think I can. – We’ve got you. -我做不到 -我们抓着你呢
[1:13:46] I suppose it’s not so freezing. 好像也不是那么冷
[1:13:48] That’s the way. 就是说嘛
[1:13:56] I’ve done it. I’ve done it! 我做到了 我做到了
[1:13:59] Now hold your arms out and lie back. 现在张开双臂 往后躺
[1:14:06] And now… you’re on your own. 现在…我们松手了
[1:14:39] Done. Over there, please. 好了 去那边 谢谢
[1:14:45] What are you laughing about? 你们在笑什么
[1:14:47] Just enjoying your happiness. 只是在欣赏你的快乐
[1:14:50] We’re all happy, aren’t we? 我们都很快乐 对吧
[1:14:51] We are pirates. 我们是海盗
[1:14:54] We’re lords. 我们是贵族
[1:14:56] We’re conquerors of this fair and beautiful land. 我们是这片美丽土地的征服者
[1:14:59] This is our garden and we love it. 这是我们的花园 我们爱它
[1:15:04] No. 不是的
[1:15:06] It’s not our garden, and it never can be. 这不是我们的花园 也永远不会是
[1:15:12] There’s something I have to show you. 我想给你看一样东西
[1:15:26] Stop. Stop! 停下来 快停下
[1:15:30] You know what happened here, then? 你知道这里发生过什么了吗
[1:15:33] Why would you bring me here? 你为什么要带我来这里
[1:15:36] Because you needed to see it. 因为你得来看看
[1:15:38] Would you like to see the place your mother died? 难道你想看你母亲去世的地方吗
[1:15:41] My mother died in a hospital, alone and in pain. 我母亲在医院去世 孤单又痛苦
[1:15:44] Your mother found a far better spot. 你母亲找到一个好得多的地方
[1:15:49] Dickon, can you fetch me some flowers? 迪肯 你能帮我采些花来吗
[1:15:52] The white ones. 那些白色的
[1:15:54] And then can you take me home? I don’t want to be here. 然后能送我回家吗 我不想待在这里
[1:15:56] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[1:15:59] She died here because it was beautiful, 她在这死去是因为这里很美
[1:16:02] and so she made this place magical. 于是她赋予了花园魔力
[1:16:05] It cured Hector’s leg, and I… 花园治好了赫克托的腿
[1:16:06] I didn’t want to see the dresses and I don’t want to see this. 我不想看到那些裙子 也不想看到这个
[1:16:10] Please, take me home. 拜托了 送我回家
[1:17:22] Hello, monkey. 你好啊 小猴子
[1:17:26] Is something troubling you? 你有什么烦恼吗
[1:17:29] Your mother… is sad at the moment. 你的母亲 眼下很悲伤
[1:17:37] Her sadness has made her unwell. 她的悲伤让她生病了
[1:17:42] It’s not her fault. 这不是她的错
[1:17:51] I’m sorry. I didn’t understand. 对不起 我以前不懂
[1:18:01] Not today! 今天不行
[1:18:02] Colin, I’ve found these letters from my mother to your mother. 科林 我找到了我母亲写给你母亲的信
[1:18:04] I don’t want you today! 我今天不想见你
[1:18:05] All about you. 都是关于你的
[1:18:06] And I don’t want that garden! 也不想去花园
[1:18:08] You need to hear this. 你需要听一听
[1:18:10] They talk about how your father is focusing all his fears 她们谈到你父亲如何把他对你母亲
[1:18:13] about your mother’s illness onto you. 病痛的恐惧都施加到了你身上
[1:18:18] How he seems set on protecting you from the world. 他如何决意保护你不受外界侵害
[1:18:23] And she’s scared… 而且她害怕
[1:18:26] of the damage he’ll do to you when she’s gone. 她离世后他会对你造成怎样的伤害
[1:18:37] Should you be… 你不是应该…
[1:18:45] I need to read those letters. 我需要读那些信
[1:18:48] You walked. 你走路了
[1:18:59] Listen to this. 听听这个
[1:19:01] “She’s bold, slightly dangerous, “她很大胆 略带一点危险
[1:19:03] and she has a spirit that nothing can quench. 有着谁都无法抑制的精神
[1:19:06] I’d be scared for her if I wasn’t so proud of her.” 要不是我为她感到骄傲 我会为她担忧”
[1:19:08] – Who’s bold? – She loved you, Mary. -谁很大胆 -她很爱你 玛丽
[1:19:13] – She wanted me nowhere near her. – Maybe that’s… -她都不想让我靠近她 -那可能是…
[1:19:15] “I’m so pleased Colin is making you laugh so. “我很高兴科林能把你逗得那么开心
[1:19:18] A whole day pretending to be a dog. 扮成一条狗一整天
[1:19:20] What a delight.” 多可爱的孩子”
[1:19:21] A dog, was it? 一条狗吗
[1:19:22] “Archie sounds deeper in love than I’ve ever heard a man. “阿奇听起来比任何人都爱得更深
[1:19:26] He’s just as besotted as I am with Mary.” 他和我一样深爱着玛丽”
[1:19:33] My father wants me locked in a room. 我父亲想把我锁在房间里
[1:19:35] That’s the thing, isn’t it? 问题就在这 不是吗
[1:19:38] Loss changes people. 失去会改变一个人
[1:19:40] Even your mother, Mary. 你母亲也一样 玛丽
[1:19:41] You don’t know my mother. 你不了解我母亲
[1:19:43] But I know what it means to lose someone. 但我知道失去一个人意味着什么
[1:19:49] Listen to this one, Mary. 听听这个 玛丽
[1:19:51] “She did a puppet show for me the night before last. “前天晚上她为我演了一场木偶戏
[1:19:54] An elaborate affair that required Ayah 一场需要阿嬷缝制
[1:19:56] to make some silk curtains. 丝绸幕布的大制作
[1:19:59] She told this Indian myth story. 她讲了一个印度神话故事
[1:20:01] It was quite mesmerizing.” 相当引人入胜”
[1:20:05] I hadn’t read that. She wrote about my plays? 我还没读那封 她写了我的木偶戏吗
[1:20:19] Maybe he’s right. 也许他说得对
[1:20:21] Maybe neither of us knew our parents well. 也许我们都不太了解我们的父母
[1:20:27] No. 不
[1:20:30] She couldn’t have loved me. 她不可能爱过我
[1:20:33] These letters say otherwise. 这些信可不是这么说的
[1:20:40] Mary! Mary? 玛丽 玛丽
[1:20:44] We’ve quite the surprise for you. 我们给你准备了一个惊喜
[1:20:47] Just had word today, and what exciting word it is. 今天刚刚收到消息 多让人激动的消息
[1:20:53] It is a school that is full of the right sort of people 这是一所充满合适的人
[1:20:55] and the right sort of discipline. 教导合适的纪律的学校
[1:20:58] Now, the car will take you at 3:30. 下午三点半车会来接你
[1:21:00] We’ve already packed what possessions you have into your trunk. 我们已经把你的所有东西都装进了行李箱
[1:21:03] Tomorrow? 明天吗
[1:21:05] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[1:21:08] – Uncle? Please, Uncle! – No, you don’t! -姨夫 请等等 -不 给我回来
[1:21:11] Why do you say your son has a hump? 你为什么说你儿子驼背
[1:21:12] – What are you talking about now? – Colin. -你又在说什么 -科林
[1:21:14] Stop with your talking. Or this will get much worse. 别说话了 不然一切会变得更糟
[1:21:18] He thinks he has a hump, but he doesn’t, and I think you know it. 他觉得自己驼背但他没有 而且我想你也知道
[1:21:21] I’m sorry, sir. 很抱歉 先生
[1:21:23] Do you honestly think Grace would’ve wanted this life for you? 你真的觉得格蕾丝会希望你过这种生活吗
[1:21:27] You know nothing of my wife. 你对我的妻子一无所知
[1:21:29] I know she wouldn’t just stand outside his door 我知道科林夜里哭的时候
[1:21:31] while he cries at night. 她不会只是站在门外
[1:21:33] Can’t you see what you’re doing to him? 你看不出来你对他造成的伤害吗
[1:21:39] Colin needs to live, 科林需要好好生活
[1:21:42] and this house is a prison for you both. 而这栋房子成了你们两个人的监狱
[1:21:48] I’m sorry, sir. She leaves tomorrow. 我很抱歉 先生 她明天就离开
[1:21:51] Good. 很好
[1:23:41] I can hide in the garden and be happy. 我躲在花园里就能过得开心
[1:23:44] At school? I can’t. 但是在学校不可能
[1:23:47] We don’t want you to go either. 我们也不想让你走
[1:23:48] He’s right. We don’t. 他说得对 我们不想
[1:23:51] But you can’t stay locked up in the garden forever. 但你不能永远把自己关在花园里
[1:23:54] Life needs living. 生活需要继续
[1:23:56] Yeah, says the boy who’s seen none of it. 从没生活过的男孩还好意思说
[1:23:58] Says the girl so determined no one loves her, 坚信没人爱自己的女孩还好意思说
[1:24:00] she’ll make it so. 她不让别人爱她
[1:24:02] They won’t like me like you do. 他们不会像你一样喜欢我
[1:24:05] I’ll go back to being alone. 我又要孤身一人了
[1:24:12] That smoke… is that normal? 那烟…不对劲吧
[1:24:15] – No. – Father? Father! -不对劲 -父亲 父亲
[1:24:19] Go! Go! 快去 快去
[1:24:29] Mary! Get away! 玛丽 快离开
[1:24:30] Who’s inside? 谁在里面
[1:24:31] Mr. Craven. We don’t know where. 克雷文先生 我们不知道他在哪
[1:24:34] I know where he’ll be! 我知道他会去哪
[1:24:36] The brigade has been called! 已经叫了消防队
[1:24:38] Mary! 玛丽
[1:24:40] No, girl. 别去 孩子
[1:24:43] No! 别去
[1:24:46] Come back, girl! 回来 孩子
[1:24:47] Mr. Craven! 克雷文先生
[1:24:56] Colin? 科林
[1:25:05] Colin! 科林
[1:25:08] Mr. Craven! 克雷文先生
[1:25:11] Where is my son? Where are you? 我儿子在哪 你在哪
[1:25:14] Please… 拜托了
[1:25:18] Mr. Craven! 克雷文先生
[1:25:19] – I don’t understand. – I knew you’d be here. -我不明白 -我就知道你会在这里
[1:25:23] I’m not going. I can’t go. 我不要走 我不能走
[1:25:26] Mr. Craven, you need to come with me. 克雷文先生 你得跟我走
[1:25:28] I will not leave without my son. 我不会丢下我儿子
[1:25:30] Your son is not here, sir, but he is safe and well. 你儿子不在这里 先生 但他安然无恙
[1:25:33] I can’t desert him. 我不能丢下他
[1:25:36] Not again. 不能再丢下他了
[1:25:36] I left your son not five minutes ago. 我不到五分钟前还和你儿子在一起
[1:25:41] I give you my word on the soul of Grace Craven. 我以格蕾丝·克雷文的在天之灵发誓
[1:25:59] – Come on! – No. -快点 -不
[1:26:04] I can’t lift you. 我抬不动你
[1:26:08] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:26:09] Just leave me. Please. 别管我了 拜托
[1:26:12] Don’t. Please, leave me here. 不 拜托 别管我了
[1:26:14] He needs you! Your son needs you! 他需要你 你儿子需要你
[1:26:19] I’ve ruined everything. 我把一切都毁了
[1:26:55] Come on! We’re going! 快点 我们快走
[1:27:13] Mr. Craven, I need your help. 克雷文先生 我需要你的帮助
[1:27:58] Mother? 母亲
[1:28:04] Mother. 母亲
[1:28:20] Please stay. 留下好吗
[1:28:23] I know you can’t, but please stay. 我知道你没办法 但留下好吗
[1:28:42] Mary! 玛丽
[1:28:46] Mary. Are you all right? 玛丽 你还好吗
[1:28:48] Him. Take him first. 他 先带他走
[1:29:39] Show me… 带我…
[1:29:43] Show me my son! 带我去找我儿子
[1:30:04] It’s beautiful. 好美
[1:30:06] And it’s ours. 这是我们的
[1:30:08] It was hers, but now I think she’d want us to share in it. 本来是她的 但我认为她希望我们共享
[1:30:13] And he’s here? 他在这里吗
[1:30:16] Where is my son? 我儿子在哪
[1:30:19] Call for him, sir. 呼唤他吧 先生
[1:30:21] Colin? 科林
[1:30:25] Colin! 科林
[1:30:27] Father? 父亲
[1:30:32] Colin. 科林
[1:30:34] Father, I’m here! 父亲 我在这
[1:30:41] Colin? 科林
[1:30:43] Father? 父亲
[1:30:57] I thought I’d lost you. 我以为我失去你了
[1:31:05] Of all the places. 不可思议
[1:31:14] No. Wait. 不 等等
[1:31:19] Please. 拜托
[1:31:29] One, two… 一 二
[1:31:54] But how is this… 这怎么可能
[1:31:59] Magic. 魔法
[1:32:04] Secrets. 秘密
[1:32:08] Her. 她
[1:32:13] Her? 她
[1:32:14] His mother. 他母亲
[1:32:23] How is it that we’re taught by our children? 为什么我们会被自己的孩子教育
[1:32:27] How is that? 为什么
[1:32:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:32:37] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:32:38] Enough of that. 别说了
[1:32:40] Now, tell me… 告诉我
[1:32:45] Do you like our garden? 你喜欢我们的花园吗
[1:33:23] We have the large French windows overlooking the patio… 可以俯瞰庭院的宽大落地窗
[1:33:26] There were once three people who loved each other very much. 从前 有三个人相亲相爱
[1:33:29] Four. Are you including Hector? 四个 你算上赫克托了吗
[1:33:30] Maybe I was including Hector and not including you. 可能我算上了赫克托 但没算上你
[1:33:33] Five. I want to include my father. 五个 我想算上父亲
[1:33:35] – Martha needs to be included. – Six. And Martha. -要算上玛莎 -六个 算上玛莎
[1:33:37] There were once some people who lived in an old, deserted house. 从前 一座古老废弃的房子里住着一些人
[1:33:42] Partially deserted. 部分废弃
[1:33:43] And they discovered a garden. 他们发现了一座花园
[1:33:44] One of the people discovered a garden 他们中的一个人发现了一座花园
[1:33:47] and they didn’t know it at first 他们起初并不知道
[1:33:48] – but the garden was a magic garden. – It was. -但其实那是个魔法花园 -确实
[1:33:50] Because it was a magic garden, it was going to save them 因为那是个魔法花园 所以他们拯救了花园
[1:33:52] as much as they were going to save it. 花园也拯救了他们
[1:33:54] I think you should talk more about Hector. 我觉得你应该多讲讲赫克托
[1:33:56] If you don’t both pipe down, 如果你俩不安静下来
[1:33:57] I shan’t tell the story at all! 我就不讲了
[1:33:59] – Sorry, Mary. – Sorry, Mary. -抱歉 玛丽 -抱歉 玛丽
[1:34:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:34:02] Now if you’re ready and silent, 如果你们能老实不说话
[1:34:05] I shall try again… 我就再讲一遍
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Nest(秘密窝点)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Princess of the Row(穷街公主)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme