Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Savages(萨维奇一家)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Savages(萨维奇一家)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:萨维奇一家
英文名称:The Savages
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] & I don’t want to play in your yard & 我无意在你庭院嬉戏
[01:14] & I don’t like you anymore & 不再如昔日般爱你
[01:22] & you’ll be sorry & 当你发现
[01:25] & when you see me & 我一路顺梯
[01:29] & sliding down & 滑进地下室
[01:32] & our cellar door & 你万分不悦
[01:38] & you can’t holler & 你望着我们的恶作剧
[01:41] & down our rain barrel & 只能兴叹 无法发作
[01:46] & you can’t climb our apple tree & 你无法追着我们爬上苹果树
[01:53] & I don’t want to play & 我无意
[01:57] & in your yard & 在你庭院嬉戏
[02:02] & if you can’t be good to me && 除非你能真心待我
[02:29] Somebody forgot something in the bathroom. 有人把东西忘在浴室了
[02:40] Lenny, you forgot to flush. 莱尼 你忘冲厕所了
[02:43] I’m eating my cereal. don’t you see? 我在吃东西呢 你没看见吗
[02:46] I need to use the restroom. 我现在要上厕所
[02:49] – so flush it. – I’m not a housekeeper, remember? -那你去冲啊 -我可不是你的保姆
[02:52] I’m a home health-care professional. 我是个职业家庭护士
[02:53] Not mine. you’re hers. 不关我的事 你是她雇来的
[02:56] Go bother her. I’m eating. 去找她 我在吃东西
[02:59] Go take care of your business in the bathroom, mr. savage. 去把厕所收拾干净 萨维奇先生
[03:02] You do it. 你自己去
[03:04] As you already pointed out, you are not under my jurisdiction. 你刚才自己也说了 我不用管你的事情
[03:07] I am not paid to take care of your shit. 我不是雇来给你清理大便的
[03:12] What the hell are you doing? 你干什么
[03:13] Take care of your business in the bathroom, and I’ll give you back your wheat chex. 把厕所冲干净 我就把你的麦片还给你
[03:30] Son of a bitch. 婊子养的
[03:44] Are you cleaning up after yourself, mr. savage? 萨维奇先生 你在打扫厕所了吗
[04:10] lenny? 莱尼
[04:25] I don’t hear a flush, lenny. 我没听见冲厕所的声音 莱尼
[04:37] Leonard? 伦纳德
[04:56] fasten your seat belts. 请系好安全带
[05:00] It’s going to be a bumpy night. 今晚会有些颠簸
[05:02] That was bette davis as margo channing… 刚才那是贝蒂·戴维丝模仿的马戈·查妮
[05:04] And this is wendy savage as herself. 现在我是wendy savage本人
[05:07] – leave me a message after the- – 请在嘀声后留言
[05:10] Aloha, wendy. 你好 温迪
[05:12] This is nancy lachman, doris metzger’s daughter, calling from honolulu. 我是南希·莱奇曼 多丽丝·梅斯格的女儿 从檀香山打来
[05:16] I’m calling because- well, I just got a very disturbing call from arizona. 我打来是因为我刚接到从亚利桑那打来的一个电话
[05:20] There’s been some trouble with your dad. 你父亲状况不太好
[05:23] Dear selection committee… 亲爱的选拔委员会…
[05:28] If awarded your prestigious fellowship… 如果能得到你们用于艺术创作的
[05:36] …for artistic creation… 享誉盛名的基金
[05:40] I would use the money… 我会将此笔资金用于
[05:42] To complete the writing and research… 完成我的一部
[05:47] Of my new semi-autobiographical play… 新的半自传体剧本
[05:53] No, wait. 不对 等等
[05:57] My new… 我的一部新的
[06:01] Subversive, semi-autobiographical play… 具颠覆意义的半自传戏剧
[06:04] About my childhood, entitled… 一部关于我的童年时代
[06:07] Wake me when it’s over. 名叫”请在结束时唤醒我”
[06:14] – hey, wen. – hi, matt. -嗨 温 -马特
[06:16] – how’s it going? getting anywhere? – just trying to power through. -怎么样 进展如何啊 -我尽力在弄
[06:19] Oh, yeah. just do what you can. don’t kill yourself. 量力而行 别逼自己
[06:27] Inspired by the work of jean genet… 我是受到让·热奈的作品
[06:29] The cartoons of lynda barry… 还有林德·巴里的漫画
[06:32] And the family dramas of eugene o’neill… 还有尤金·奥尼尔的家族戏剧之启发
[06:37] Wake me when it’s over tells the story… “请在结束时唤醒我”讲述了
[06:41] Of a brother and sister who… 一对兄妹
[06:44] After being abandoned by their abusive father… 在遭到暴虐父亲的遗弃
[06:48] Are forced to fend for themselves… 以及绝望的母亲开始和别人约会
[06:50] When their depressive mother goes out on a date… 却一去不回之后
[06:54] From which she never returns. 被迫学会独立和自我保护的故事
[06:56] Thank you for considering my proposal. 感谢你们能考虑我的作品
[07:00] Sincerely yours, wendy savage. 忠实的 温迪·萨维奇
[07:25] Hello. hello. 你好啊
[07:28] You have two new messages. 您有两条新留言
[07:33] First message… 第一条
[07:35] Ms. savage, this is donna from dr. reichman’s office. 萨维奇女士 我是多娜 从理查曼的诊所打来
[07:38] I’m just calling to let you know… 我想告诉你
[07:40] That your pap smear results came back today and it’s normal. 你的乳房检查结果今天出来了 一切正常
[07:43] Everything’s fine, so there’s nothing to worry about. 没什么要担心的
[07:46] – if you have any questions regarding the test, give me- – 如果你对检查结果有什么疑问 请给我…
[07:59] – hi. – hi. -你好 -好啊
[08:02] – is this a bad time? I saw your lights come on. – no. I’m just… -现在是不是不方便 我看见你屋里的灯亮着 -不 我只是
[08:07] – you know… – oh, okay, then. -你知道 -哦 行 那算了
[08:08] – no. I don’t want to disturb you if you’re… – no, do, if you can. -不 我并不想打扰你如果你 -不 你不会打扰我的
[08:13] Can you? 对吗
[08:15] I got marley. 我把马莉带来了
[08:24] – let’s move to the bed. – no, I like it here. let’s do it on the floor. -我们到床上做 -不 我喜欢在这 我们在地板上做吧
[08:27] – no, come on, larry. – I need you to feel how hard my cock is. -不行 拜托 拉里 -我想让你感受一下我下面有多硬
[08:30] I don’t want to! the floor is gross. 我不要 在地板上很恶心
[08:34] You used to like it on the floor. 你以前喜欢这么干的
[08:36] When you first moved in, remember? 你刚搬进来的时候 不记得了吗
[08:38] Yeah, well, not anymore. 是的 但是现在不喜欢了
[08:41] It’s middle-aged and depressing. 那让人感觉人到中年 死气沉沉的
[08:45] It makes me want to cry. 让我想哭
[08:49] – come here, sweetie. – what’s the matter? -过来 宝贝 -你怎么了
[08:51] – come here, good girl. there we go. – -过来 乖女孩 到这来
[08:54] – what? – I’ve got things going on. -怎么了 -我有事
[08:58] – what things? – just… things. -什么事 -就是…事
[09:00] Larry, things. it’s personal. 拉里 就是有事情 我的私事
[09:02] I thought this was personal. 我觉得现在这就是私事
[09:04] Oh, personal… medical. 私事…卫生方面的
[09:07] Okay? 明白吗
[09:10] It’s cervical. 宫颈
[09:17] I had a pap smear. something was irregular. 我以前做了个乳房检查 检查出来有点不正常
[09:20] Then I had to have another pap smear. they just called with the results. 于是我又做了个检查 今天刚出结果
[09:24] And? 然后呢
[09:26] And it’s… you know, it’s not for sure yet, you know… 然后 还不确定
[09:31] But they might have to go in and take something out… 医生得进到我那里面弄点东西出来
[09:34] And test it and make sure it’s not, you know. 然后检测 才能确定没事 你知道
[09:39] God forbid. 希望没事
[09:51] – I’m sorry, wen. -对不起 温
[09:58] Annie had that. 安妮也有过
[10:04] What? 什么
[10:06] A cervical thing… some kind of procedure. 宫颈方面的问题 也做过这些检查
[10:10] I went with her to the appointment. 我陪她一起看过医生
[10:12] She said it was pretty painless. a little sore afterwards… 她说感觉不到什么 但之后会有点疼
[10:14] I feel… I don’t need to be hearing about your wife’s cervix right now. 我 我现在不想听你谈关于你老婆宫颈的事
[10:18] – I’m just trying to be comforting. – oh, well, it’s not. -我只是想安慰你 -没必要
[10:21] – oh. – it’s upsetting. -是吗 -真让人烦
[10:23] Okay. 好吧
[10:25] – sorry. – god! -抱歉 -够了
[10:54] Come here. 过来
[11:00] Come on! 走吧
[11:02] See you. 再见
[11:36] Hello. 喂
[11:37] Jon, it’s me. 乔恩 是我
[11:39] Dad is writing on the walls with his shit. 老爸用自己的大便在墙上写字
[11:43] – he’s what? – he’s writing with his shit, jon… words! -他干吗 -他用自己的大便写字 乔恩
[11:47] On the bathroom wall, and he’s leaving them there, for this guy… 在厕所墙上写字
[11:50] Eduardo, to find, like messages. 好像是给写给那个叫埃东多的男人看的
[11:52] Wendy, what-what the fuck are you talking about? 温迪 你到底在说什么
[11:55] – I am talking about dad. – okay. -我在说爸爸 -好
[11:58] He is losing his mind, or something. 他好像疯了
[12:00] I got a phone call… there’s something wrong with him. 我接到一个电话 说他出了点问题
[12:02] He’s acting out with his shit. it’s all he has left. 他用自己拉的屎自娱自乐
[12:05] And now he’s using it to piss this guy off. 好像是要成心惹毛那个男的
[12:07] – uh, what guy? – doris’s caregiver guy. -哪个男的 -多丽丝的护理员
[12:10] – here, here. listen. – -这儿 这儿 你听听
[12:13] Aloha, wendy. 你好 温迪
[12:14] This is nancy lachman, doris metzger’s daug… 我是南希·莱奇曼 是多丽丝·梅斯格的女儿
[12:20] There’s been some trouble with your dad. 你父亲的状况不太好
[12:22] I know you haven’t communicated with your father for quite some time. 我知道你和你父亲有一段时间没联系了
[12:25] He’s not the same anymore. he forgets things, and… 他现在已经大不如前了 很健忘而且…
[12:28] I’m sorry to leave this on the machine- 我很抱歉在留言里说这些
[12:30] But eduardo found lenny this morning… 但是埃东多今早发现莱尼
[12:32] – handling his, uh, fecal matter. – uh, wendy… -在玩自己的 自己的排泄物 -喂 温迪
[12:35] We hired eduardo to care for our mother, not your father. 我们雇埃东多是来照顾我们的母亲的 不是你们的父亲
[12:37] – wendy! – what? -温迪 -怎么了
[12:39] Turn it off. 关掉它
[12:40] – what is your problem? – it’s the middle of the night. -怎么了 -现在是半夜
[12:43] I’ve got to teach in the morning, and I’m on a deadline. 我明早还有课 我在赶进度呢
[12:46] He is writing with his shit, jon! our father! 他用自己的大便写字 乔恩 是我们的父亲
[12:49] Do not leave me alone with this! 休想推到我一个人头上
[12:51] I’m not leaving you alone. I’m just hanging up. 我不是推给你 我只是想要挂电话了
[12:54] – we’ll talk tomorrow. okay? – we don’t even know where the man lives anymore. -我们明天再商量 行吗 -我们甚至不知道他住哪
[12:58] You want to know where he lives? sun city. 你知道他住哪吗 太阳城
[13:01] Have you ever heard of that? in the middle of the desert somewhere. 你听说过吗 沙漠里的某个地方
[13:04] We’re gonna have to go out there and find him. 我们得去那儿找到他
[13:05] We are not gonna have to go out there and find him. 我们不用去找他
[13:07] Wendy, we are not in a sam shepard play. 温迪 我们又不是在演山姆·普德写的戏
[13:10] We’re gonna have to do something. this is a crisis. 我们得采取行动 这是个大危机
[13:12] Look, I don’t think this actually qualifies as a crisis. 我不觉得这算得上是个危机
[13:15] It’s an alarm, okay? but it’s not a crisis, not yet. 只是个小小预警罢了 还不算是危机
[13:19] – you mean, it’s like we’re in orange. – what? -你是说这好比我们玩橘子郡那样 -什么
[13:22] Yeah. right, exactly. 哦 是的 正是如此
[13:25] But we’re in yellow, okay? 不过我们还在黄线范围
[13:28] So we should just… be aware… 所以我们只是需要注意点
[13:32] And be cautious. 警觉点
[13:34] And when it hits red, then we’re in trouble. 等到红线的时候 我们就有麻烦了
[13:37] Okay? 好了吧
[13:42] Your color, right? ms. metzger? ravishing red? 你要的颜色 是吗 梅斯格太太 夺目红
[13:48] Uh, right? 是吗
[13:57] See? good color, right? 看 很漂亮的颜色 是吧
[14:01] Sexy. okay. 很性感 好吧
[14:10] -oh, my goodness. 我的天啊
[14:13] Ms. metzger? 梅斯格太太
[14:24] Andy, it’s me, jon. 安迪 是我 乔恩
[14:26] Good, good. 很好 不错
[14:28] I’m, uh, still plugging away on that brecht book. 我 嗯 还在布莱那本书上停滞不前
[14:32] Yeah, well, he’s a complex man. and you? 是 他是个很复杂的男人 你怎么样
[14:36] Oh, yeah, I heard stanford’s playing footsie with you. 是啊 我听说斯坦福在追你
[14:41] That’s great. oh, great. 很不错啊
[14:44] – look, I need a favor. – 听着 我需要你的帮助
[14:47] Well, it’s kind of last minute. I’m out of town, actually. 嗯 算是紧急事情 实际上我现在不在城里
[14:51] Arizona. 亚利桑那
[14:54] Yeah, it’s a family thing. 是 是家里的事情
[14:57] No, nothing serious. it’s my father. 不 不是很严重 是我父亲
[15:00] No, he’s just, uh… his girlfriend died. 不 他 嗯 他女朋友死了
[15:03] Yeah. and, uh, he’s getting pretty old himself, I guess, like everybody. 而且他自己也年老体迈了 和所有人一样变老
[15:09] Yeah. well, that’s what I was gonna ask you. 是 我正要问你这个
[15:11] It’s my 9:00 a.m. on monday. 我这边现在是周一上午9点
[15:14] “oedipal rage and beckett,” of all things. 首先是讲”恋母情结暴力”
[15:17] – I have to stop at baggage claim. – hold on. hold on a second. -我要去提行李 -等等 等一下
[15:20] – you checked luggage? we’re only here for a day. – two days and one night. -你还带了行李啊 我们只呆一天 -是两天一夜
[15:23] Excuse me if I plan on changing my clothes. 我很抱歉 我得有衣服可换
[15:25] Sorry. uh, it’s my sister. 不好意思 是我妹妹
[15:42] – I gained some weight. – I didn’t say anything. -我有点胖了 -我没说什么啊
[15:46] Kasia didn’t have you pack a button-down? 卡莎没有给你带上一件礼服吗
[15:49] – what is this, a goddamn fashion show? – no. -我们是要去参加时装表演吗 -不是
[15:51] It’s just, when someone dies, people dress up. 但人们通常会在葬礼上稍微打扮一下
[15:57] She’s moving back to poland. 她要回波兰了
[16:01] – what, you and kasia broke up? – her visa expired. -什么 你和卡莎分手了吗 -她的签证到期了
[16:05] S-so that’s it? her visa expires, so… so it’s over? 就这样吗 她签证到期了 所以就玩完了
[16:09] Well, it’s either that or we get married… 要不分手 要不就是结婚
[16:11] And no one’s ready for that, okay? 而且我们都没准备好要结婚
[16:19] You’ve been together for over three years. you’re 42 years old… 你们在一起3年多了 而且你都42岁了
[16:22] Wendy, I really don’t need romantic advice from my little sister at the moment. 温迪 我现在不需要我妹妹给我什么爱情建议
[16:25] Let’s just take care of the situation and stay out of each other’s shit, okay? 我们现在只要把事情解决了 谁也别管谁的事 行吗
[16:28] I’m just trying to talk about it. 我只是想和你聊一聊
[16:30] Well, we’re not in therapy right now. we’re in real life. 我们现在不是在做心理辅导 我们在现实中
[17:08] Oh, here. I almost forgot. shoot. we have to sign this. 哦 我差点忘了 我们得签上这个
[17:11] They didn’t have a very big selection. is this okay? 样子有点俗 但还过得去吧
[17:15] “these words, we hope, may ease your loss. “我们希望能减轻你们的伤痛”
[17:18] “our prayers are with you, our love, our thoughts. “我们的祈祷 关爱 思念与你们同在”
[17:20] So this is sent with some…” 所以我们寄来这些…
[17:23] Here. 在这签
[17:34] Don’t forget the balloon. 别忘了拿气球
[17:58] You must be leonard’s kids. 你们一定是伦纳德的子女吧
[18:03] The hospital’s just five minutes away. 到医院就5分钟的距离
[18:05] And don’t worry. it’s nothing serious. 不用担心 没什么大不了的
[18:08] He’s been feeling kind of faint… 他只是比较虚弱
[18:10] And what with the toileting incident and all… 还有厕所那件事情
[18:13] The doctor thought a few tests were in order. 医生们都做了检查 觉得没事
[18:16] Well, l-i guess… 那我想
[18:18] I guess we should be going then. 我想我们该去看看了
[18:26] – we’re really sorry about your mom. – oh, thank you. -我们对您母亲的事表示遗憾 -哦 谢谢
[18:28] Uh, jon, wendy… 乔恩 温迪
[18:31] One more thing before you go. 你们走之前还有一件事
[18:33] Please sit. 请坐
[18:41] I just want to say… 我想说
[18:45] You know, we love lenny. 你们知道 我们很爱莱尼
[18:49] He’s been like family to us, but… 他就像我们的家人 但是
[18:54] He’s not really our family… he’s yours. 他不是我们的家人 是你们的
[18:56] So… 所以
[18:59] I hope you’ll be able to find someplace nice for him. 我希望你们能给他找个好地方
[19:01] – what do you mean? – she means a place where he can live. -你说的什么意思 -她是说给他找个栖身之处
[19:06] – right. he lives here. – that’s correct. -是 他住这啊 -是啊
[19:08] Your father’s been living off the charity of our family for quite some time. 你父亲依靠我们的施舍过了很久了
[19:12] – bill… – why would you say charity, bill? -比尔 -什么施舍 比尔
[19:15] Doris asked my father to come live with her as a boyfriend, not a boarder. 是多丽丝让我父亲做为她男友搬去和她住 这不是寄人篱下
[19:18] They were a couple. they were together for over 20 years. 他们是一对 他们在一起20多年了
[19:21] You can’t just throw the man out on the street. 你们不能把那个男人扔到大街上
[19:24] He has a right to live here. legally speaking, it’s a common law marriage at this point. 他有权住这儿 法律上来讲 这算是一段婚姻关系
[19:28] Not exactly. 并不算是
[19:32] Not in front of the kids, bill. 别在孩子面前 比尔
[19:34] Let’s step outside. 我们到外面去
[19:50] So, was lenny there when this was signed? 那么莱尼是在签下这些才住进去的吗
[19:52] Notarized, all legal. 都是证明过的 完全合法
[19:58] It’s called a non-marital agreement. it’s like a prenup without the nup. 叫做不婚协议 就好比婚前同居 但不结婚
[20:01] It says that even though they lived together… 那上面说就算两人住在一起
[20:03] They have no legal obligation to each other, that everything’s separate. 他们彼此没有法律义务 所有的东西都分的一清二楚
[20:06] And, basically, dad has no legal right to any of her property. 而且基本上 爸爸无权继承任何遗产
[20:10] Bet you they’ve already got the place listed. 我敢打赌他们都选好给他住的地方了
[20:12] Did you notice that there wasn’t one picture of us anywhere? 你注意吗 那儿没有一张我俩的照片
[20:15] Are you surprised? 有什么好惊讶的吗
[20:17] It’s like we don’t even exist. 好象我们从来不存在一样
[21:05] – where the hell have you been? – hi, dad. -你们上哪去了 -嗨 爸爸
[21:07] – hi, dad. how are you? – how are you? -嗨 爸爸你怎么样 -你怎么样
[21:09] They had me hog-tied for two days. 他们把我捆了两天了
[21:11] We got here as soon as we could. 我们尽快赶来了
[21:13] We came straight from the airport. it-it’s jon and wendy. 我们从机场直接过来的 我们是乔恩和温迪
[21:16] I know who you are. 我知道你们是谁
[21:18] The late ones. you’re late. 迟到的家伙 你们来晚了
[21:20] You weren’t here, and this is what they do, see? 你们不在这里 瞧瞧他们都干了什么
[21:24] – dad… – you weren’t here, I said! nobody! -爸爸 -你们不在这里 没人在这里
[21:26] – jon, go get somebody. -dad, we weren’t here ’cause we live on the east coast. -乔恩 去找人来 -爸爸 我们不在因为我们住在东海岸啊
[21:30] – remember? – yeah? -记得吗 -是吗
[21:31] We haven’t seen you in a long time. we’re here to help you. 我们很久没看你了 我们来帮你的
[21:34] So do something! you’re the doctor! 那赶紧做点什么呀 你是医生啊
[21:39] I’m gonna go get somebody. 我去找人来
[21:41] He’s not that kind of doctor, dad. he-he’s a professor. 他不是医生 爸爸 他是教授
[21:46] I thought my boy was a doctor. 我以为我儿子是医生
[21:48] Doctor of philosophy. 哲学博士
[21:52] Phd. teaches college. 博士 在大学教书
[21:54] -medicine? -教医科吗
[21:58] No. 不是
[22:00] Drama. 教戏剧
[22:03] – he teaches theater. – like broadway? -他教授戏剧 -像百老汇那样吗
[22:07] No, like… theater of social unrest. 不 像社会生活剧之类的
[22:12] Stuff like that. 差不多那样
[22:16] He’s doing a book on-on bertolt brecht. 他正在写一本关于德国戏剧师布莱·希特的书
[22:18] I’ll release him only if he promises to be good. 如果他答应能乖乖的 我就给他解开
[22:20] We can’t have him get out of bed by himself. are you going to be good, mr. savage? 我们不能让他自己起床 你可以保证吗 萨维奇先生
[22:23] Are you going to be good, dad? 你要老老实实的 爸爸
[22:25] You’re not good, they won’t let you go. 你不听话 他们就不会让你走
[22:27] You can’t keep pulling on everything. this is for your own good. 你不能乱扯东西 这是为了你好
[22:30] This is your food. 这是你的食物
[22:32] We don’t want him climbing out on his own. 我们不想他自己爬出去
[22:35] – he’s unsteady. he can fall. – we’ll keep an eye on him. -他走路不稳 会摔倒 -我们会注意的
[22:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:49] Vascular dementia or multi-infarct… 动脉阻塞或者多重梗塞
[22:51] Usually follow one or more strokes… 通常会引起一次或多次中风
[22:54] But I am not seeing any sign of a stroke here. 但是目前我没有见到任何中风迹象
[22:57] But the disinhibition, the aggression, masked facies… 但是情绪狂躁 具攻击性 面部僵硬
[22:59] With a blank stare that we had talked about earlier, are all fairly good indicators. 还有我们之前说的目光痴呆 都是明显的征兆
[23:03] – is it like alzheimer’s? – there are a lot of illnesses that can cause dementia. -是不是像老年痴呆 -有很多病症可以引发痴呆
[23:07] I’m not prepared to make a diagnosis yet, but I think… 我还没有诊断结果 但我想
[23:09] His symptoms are much more characteristic of parkinson’s disease. 他的症状带有帕金森病的特征
[23:12] So, w-what do we have to look forward to? 那么我们该怎么做
[23:14] Well, he’s not a young man, so cardiac or respiratory failure may spare him… 他也不年轻了 心脏病或者呼吸衰竭可能还能帮他从更糟的情况解脱出来
[23:18] From the worst of it, but, uh, tremors when the limb is at rest… 但是更可能是四肢颤栗
[23:21] A shuffling walk, freezing up, unable to initiate movement… 走路颤抖 不能动弹
[23:25] More and more loss of motor coordination in general. 越来越不能协调动作
[23:31] & you make me feel so young & 你让我感觉如此年轻
[23:34] & you make me feel like spring has sprung & 你让我感觉春天到来
[23:37] & and every time I see you grin & 每次我看到你的笑靥
[23:40] & I’m such a happy individual & 我会如此开心
[23:44] & the moment that you speak & 每次你说话的时候
[23:48] & I want to go play hide and seek & 我都想玩捉迷藏
[23:51] & I want to go and bounce the moon & 我想把月亮摘下
[23:54] &just like a toy balloon & 当作气球玩耍
[23:57] & you and i& 你和我
[24:00] & are just like a couple of tots& 像一对小孩
[24:04] & running across the meadow & 在草坪上追逐
[24:06] & picking up… & 嬉耍
[24:08] Maybe dad didn’t abandon us. maybe he just forgot who we were. 也许爸爸并没有遗弃我们 他只是忘了我们是谁
[24:12] – I’m gonna give brian deener a call. – who’s that? -我去给布莱恩·笛勒打个电话 -他是谁
[24:15] He’s a friend of mine, teaches in the english department. 是我的一个朋友 教英语
[24:17] He just put his mother in a nursing home near campus. 他把他母亲送到学校附近的疗养院
[24:20] Could we have some more nuts? 能给我们再来点坚果吗
[24:25] – nursing home? – yeah. what? -疗养院吗 -是啊 怎么了
[24:28] – I wasn’t thinking about putting him in a nursing home. – what were you thinking? -我不打算送他去疗养院 -那你怎么打算的
[24:32] – I don’t know, but I wasn’t thinking that. – where else is he gonna live? -我不知道 但我不会那么做 -那他还能住哪里
[24:36] I mean, really, what’s the alternative? you want to… 我是说 还有别的选择吗 难道你想
[24:39] – you want to change dad’s diapers, wipe his ass? – he doesn’t need diapers. -你想给他换尿片 给他擦屁股吗 -他不用尿片
[24:42] – what do you think that catheter was? – he’s in the hospital. -那他的输尿管派什么用 -他可以住医院
[24:45] & you make me feel… & 你让我感到
[24:46] But look, even if they did let dad stay here… 听着 即使他们让爸爸留院
[24:49] He’d still have to have somebody take care of him. we can’t afford that. 也需要有人去照顾他 但我们负担不起那些费用
[24:52] You heard the nurse. dad falls. he’s disoriented. 你听护士说了吗 万一爸爸摔倒了 他没有晕过去的
[24:55] He hasn’t fallen once since we’ve been here. 我们在的时候爸爸没有摔倒过
[24:57] Don’t make me out to be the evil brother who’s putting away our father against your will. 别因为我没照你意思让爸爸住院 就把我看成一个罪人
[25:01] All right, we’re doing this together, right? 我们一起照顾他 好吗
[25:03] ? two of a kind for your information? 对于你的信息 我们心照不宣
[25:06] ? we’re two of a kind? 我们是绝配
[25:08] Well, there’s places. 我们可以将爸爸送到一些地方
[25:10] – what places? – like aunt gertie. -什么地方 -就像格蒂姨妈那样啊
[25:12] That’s assisted living. I’m not sure dad would get into one of those. 那是生活护理 爸爸应该不能住那
[25:14] Gertie’s pretty independent, remember? she’s also rich. 格蒂没有亲人 还记得吗 而且她很有钱
[25:17] Okay, so I’m gonna call united… 好吧 我打电话给联航
[25:21] And try to get the first flight out first thing tomorrow… 明天一大早乘最早的航班回去
[25:23] Get back and see if I can find a place that’ll take him. 看看能否找个地方来安置爸爸
[25:26] What am I gonna do? 我要做什么呢
[25:29] You’re gonna stay here and hold down the fort until I find something. 你留在这里 直到我找到合适的地方
[25:31] By myself? 我一个人吗
[25:33] Wendy, this is not the time to regress. 温迪 现在这时候你可不能退缩
[25:54] I just don’t know if it’s something that I can do… 我不知道我能做什么
[25:57] And so I just don’t talk. 所以我没有说
[26:01] I don’t know how long he’ll be gone, you don’t know how long you’ll be gone. 我不知道他要离开多久 你不知道你要离开多久
[26:05] And that’s just not something I think I can deal with… 这里的事情我能处理好
[26:07] By talking on the phone every couple weeks. 保持每几周通过电话联系
[26:11] We can talk more about this when I get home. 等我回家再详细谈吧
[26:19] Tomorrow morning. 明天早上
[26:22] I’ll make sure to call when I get in. 我到了一定给你打电话
[26:26] – okay. bye. – 好的 再见
[26:40] Hey, wendy? wen? 喂 温迪 温
[26:46] I’m going. 我要走了
[26:52] That should take care of the hotel. 这些钱够付酒店的费用
[26:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:00] – jon? – yeah? -乔恩 -怎么了
[27:03] You okay? 你没事吧
[27:05] Yeah, I’m all right. I’ll talk to you later. 没事 我晚点和你联系
[27:09] Okay. 好
[27:16] walk up, walk back. 向前 向后
[27:19] Two step touch. 侧点地2次
[27:21] Tap that left for four. 左脚点地4次
[27:26] Grapevine left. step touch four times! 向左交叉步 侧点地4次
[27:34] Now to the sunday puzzle from nprnews. 现在是NPR新闻的周日字谜时间
[27:39] And the chance to match wits with fellow listeners and puzzle master will shortz. 有机会让听众和字谜高手一起来一比智慧高低
[27:45] – here it is. – oh. -在这呢 -喂
[27:47] Hello. hello? 喂 喂
[27:51] Hello. who is it? 喂 哪位
[27:57] – hung up. – book expo was the big… -挂了 -书博会是一场大型的
[28:06] So, not only do you have a formal dining room, if you like to entertain… 你不仅可以拥有一个正式的饭厅来招待客人
[28:10] But you also have an updated kitchen with granite countertops… 还可以拥有一个现代化的厨房 厨房里的工作台都是花岗岩面
[28:13] Oak cabinets, brand-new appliances… 橡木做的橱柜 崭新的器具
[28:15] And they all convey to the new owner. 这些都是转给新住户的
[28:18] And look at this dramatic view… 来看看这个辉煌的风景
[28:19] Of the eighth tee on the lake west golf course. 湖的西边是高尔夫球场的第8个开球区
[28:22] How perfect is this? 很棒吧
[28:23] You’re also only a five-minute stroll from… 来回只需5分钟的时间
[28:29] When you purchase a home in sun city, you’re eligible- 在太阳城买房子 就可以享受
[28:34] …recreation centers. 娱乐设施
[28:35] We have eight golf courses… 我们设有8个高尔夫课程
[29:26] Sure. we could try maybe 30 days. 当然 大概30天左右就可以
[29:30] No, they’re already pre-approved… 不 他们已经提前同意了
[29:32] So it’s not gonna take any time at all. 所以不会花很久
[29:34] – – okay, I’ll see you about 3:00. 好的 那我们3点见面
[30:24] – hello. – hi. -喂 -喂
[30:26] Oh, my god, jon. you are not… you are not gonna believe this. 噢 天啊 乔恩 你不会 你不会相信的
[30:30] L… I just… I found this stash… 我刚发现爸爸这些年来
[30:32] Of photographs and stuff that dad’s kept all these years. 保存的照片等私藏
[30:35] I can’t believe it. I am looking at the funniest picture of you right now. 我简直不能相信 我正在看你最搞笑的照片
[30:39] – oh, yeah? – you have braces. -是吗 -你戴了牙套啊
[30:41] How come you got braces? I never got braces. 你怎么会戴牙套啊 我从来没戴过啊
[30:44] Ever looked at my teeth? they’re still crooked. 你看见我的牙齿了吗 还是歪歪扭扭的
[30:46] Oh, yeah. how come? 是啊 怎么会这样啊
[30:49] Cause dad never paid the bills, and the orthodontist was so pissed off… 因为爸爸从不付钱 那个整牙医生很生气
[30:51] He pulled them out of my mouth before my teeth were fixed. 在我的牙齿整好前就把牙套给拆了
[30:55] So I think I found something. 我找到一个合适的地方
[30:58] What? 哪里
[30:59] It’s a place with an opening that can take him right away. 这还有床位 可以马上带爸爸过来
[31:02] What kind of place? 什么样的地方
[31:04] A… a facility for older people. 一个为老者提供服务的机构
[31:06] In this country, they call ’em nursing homes. 在这里叫做疗养院
[31:08] I thought we were gonna try assisted living. 我想还是试试去申请生活护理吧
[31:11] They’re not gonna take him at assisted living, wendy. let’s just be real. 温迪 他们不会批准爸爸申请生活护理的 现实点吧
[31:14] – he’s got dementia. – well, don’t lead with that. -爸爸有老人痴呆 -不要老提这个
[31:17] Look, if it’s any consolation, uh, this place… 说些令人安慰的话 他们不把这个地方
[31:20] They don’t call it a… a nursing home. 叫做 疗养院
[31:22] – well, what do they call it? – uh, rehabilitation center. -那叫它什么 -康复中心
[31:26] It’s called the valley view. 叫做乡村之家康复中心
[31:29] That sounds nice. 不错的名字
[31:32] – is it? – it’s a nursing home, wendy. -是吗 -只是个疗养院 温迪
[31:35] – does it smell? – yeah, it smells. they all smell. -那里会有股味道吗 -有 这些地方都有味
[31:38] Look, this place has an empty bed, they take medicaid and it’s close to my house. 这里有个床位 他们是公共医疗补助制 而且离我家很近
[31:42] Believe me, once you get inside, these places are all the same. 相信我 这些地方都是一个样
[31:47] – hello? – make sure you have a coat for him when we get there. -喂 -我们过来的时候 你给爸爸准备件外套
[31:51] He doesn’t have any warm clothes. 这里他没有保暖的衣服
[32:06] – hi, dad. – hiya. -爸爸 -你好呀
[32:11] How ya feelin’? 感觉如何
[32:13] Not bad. 还不坏
[32:17] You don’t need these, right? 你不需要这些东西的 对吧
[32:20] Not your style. 不是你的作风
[32:23] Look like grandpa walton. 看起来像沃尔顿爷爷
[32:35] Okay, just sign and initial at the x’s. 好 在这签名 字母开头要大写
[32:39] And here are your valuables. 这是你的贵重物品
[32:41] New prescription. medication. 新的处方 药品
[32:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:50] And let me give you these. 还有这些
[32:55] They don’t really like us to give these away, but you might need ’em. 人们不喜欢我们给这些 但是你们应该会需要的
[33:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:45] Excuse me. sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[33:48] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[33:50] – hi. – hi. -你好 -你好
[33:55] Okay, dad. 好了 爸爸
[33:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:05] Excuse me. sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[34:14] Can we have your attention? 请大家注意
[34:16] We’d like to point out our safety features… to properly fasten your seat belts… 我们为您解说安全装置相关说明 系好你的安全带
[34:26] – what are you doing? – bathroom. -怎么了 -我要去厕所
[34:28] – what? – bathroom! -什么 -去厕所
[34:30] – o-okay, we need to, um… – now! -好 好 我们要 -现在
[34:33] No, we need to wait for the nice attendant to come… 我们要等服务员过来
[34:37] Okay. sure. all right, all right. I got… I got it. 好 好 好 我来 我来
[34:40] All right, all right. there, there, there. all right? 好 好 那 那 好了吗
[34:42] All right, wait. wait for me, wait for me, wait for me. all right. 好 等等 等我 好吗
[34:48] I’m right here. 我在这
[34:57] Okay? 好了吗
[35:10] All right. 好了
[35:14] What… what is it, dad? 怎么了 爸爸
[35:38] – what are these? – they’re dad’s. I couldn’t get ’em back on his feet. -这是什么 -爸爸的鞋子 我给他穿不上
[35:41] They swelled up. I need ten bucks. 他的脚肿了 给我10块钱
[35:43] – where is he? – inside. -爸爸呢 -在里面
[35:45] Thank you. pop the trunk. 谢谢 打开行李厢
[35:49] – did you remember the coat? – yeah. I can’t, uh, leave the car unattended. -你带外套了吗 -我不能丢下空车啊
[35:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:54] … the diplomats were referring to intelligence reports… 外交官指的是情报报告
[35:59] That north korea had loaded booster rockets onto a launch pad… 北朝鲜在发射台生装载了助推火箭
[36:02] And moved fuel tanks to the test site… 并将燃料槽移至测试地点
[36:05] In preparation for a possible launch as early as tomorrow. 准备明天早上发射
[37:04] We don’t usually admit new residents after 5… 00… 我们一般在5点以后不办理新入院手续
[37:07] But I understand you came a long way. 但是我知道你们从很远的地方来
[37:09] Isn’t that right, mr. savage? 对吧 萨维奇先生
[37:12] – what’d you say? – you came a long way. -你说什么 -你从很远的地方过来
[37:16] Not too bad. 还不坏
[37:19] How about bingo? 宾果游戏怎样
[37:21] You like bingo, mr. savage? Savage先生 你喜欢宾果游戏吗
[37:22] Every tuesday and thursday night. 每周二和周四晚上都有宾果游戏
[37:25] Don’t like it. 我不喜欢
[37:28] That’s winston. 是温斯顿
[37:30] We call him the mayor. 我们把它叫做市长
[37:35] All right. here we are. 好 我们到了
[37:38] Have the bathroom and closet there. 洗漱间和衣橱在那边
[37:40] You will share that with mr. sperry. 那是你和斯派瑞先生共用的
[37:45] These are just the bare essentials, of course. 这些就是我们提供的用品
[37:48] But once you move in, you can fix it up any way you like. 一旦你们入住 你们可以按照你们喜欢的方式来布置
[37:55] Mr. sperry, you want to meet your new neighbor, mr. savage? 斯派瑞先生 你想见见你的新邻居萨维奇先生吗
[38:00] Hi. 你好
[38:02] – hi. – 你好
[38:08] All right. well, I’ll leave you alone to, uh, look around and get yourselves together. 好了 你们自己安排吧 周围看看 熟悉一下环境
[38:11] Gonna need you to sign some papers. 需要你过来签一些文件
[38:14] – I’ll send somebody in to get him ready for bed. – okay. -我叫人来整理床铺 -好的
[38:20] Good evening, sir. I’m jimmy. 晚上好 我叫吉米
[38:23] You ready for a good night’s sleep? hmm? 准备要睡个好觉了吗
[38:26] Give me arms up in the air. up. 把手举起来
[38:29] Come on. 往上举
[38:31] Like you’re under arrest. 像被捕那样
[38:33] Good man. you ever done time, mr. savage? 做得好 萨维奇先生坐过牢吗
[38:48] It’s a good idea not to make too big of a thing when you leave for the first time. 如果第一次来的话 最好不要带太多东西
[38:52] Just go real casual. no big good-byes. 怎样随意怎样好
[38:53] We don’t wanna get him agitated before he’s had time to settle in to his new home. 我们不想在他适应这个新家之前感到不安
[38:59] – all right. – thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[39:01] Don’t worry. we’ll take good care of him. 不用担心 我们会好好照顾他的
[39:06] – is everything okay, dad? – not bad. -一切都好吧 爸爸 -还不坏
[39:10] All right then. see ya tomorrow. 那好 明天见
[39:16] Good night, dad. 爸爸 晚安
[39:24] Don’t forget to tip the girl on the way out. 别忘了出去的时候给那个女孩小费
[39:29] All right. 好的
[39:59] -what’s the matter? 怎么了
[40:04] He didn’t… he didn’t even know where we were taking him. 他 他根本不知道我们把他带到哪了
[40:16] He still doesn’t know. he doesn’t know where he is, wendy. 他只是还不知道 温迪
[40:24] We are horrible, horrible, horrible people. 我们可真是可恶 可恶 可恶
[40:28] We are horrible! 我们真可恶
[40:32] Horrible! 可恶
[40:35] Just horrible. 太可恶了
[40:37] Horrible. 可恶
[41:15] Looks like the unabomber lives here. 这儿像是被空炸了一样
[41:17] Yeah, well, I’ve been doing a lot of research for the book. 我在研究这些书
[41:20] The couch is actually pretty comfortable. 实际上这个沙发很舒服的
[41:23] Great. where is it? 太棒了 沙发在哪啊
[41:34] Those go over here… actually. 那些应该放在这的
[41:53] It doesn’t look like it, I know… 别随便放
[41:55] But there’s actually a system to all this. 这些书的放法都有一个规律
[41:58] Okay. 好的
[42:20] Jon? what’s zocor? 乔恩 舒降之是什么药
[42:24] Is it for depression? 是治疗忧郁症的吗
[42:26] – it’s for cholesterol. – you have high cholesterol? -是降胆固醇的 -你的胆固醇过高吗
[42:29] Yes! 对
[42:44] Is this all your nursing home research? 这都是你对疗养院的调查吗
[42:49] Most of these aren’t even open. 大多数都没有开封
[43:02] Hill haven. this looks nice. 山丘小屋 看起来不错啊
[43:05] It’s in vermont. I really wish you hadn’t brought that down. 那在佛蒙特州 你不该把这些带下楼来
[43:22] – jon. – what? -乔恩 -什么事
[43:24] – what is it? – theatre of the absurd. -这是什么 -荒诞派戏剧
[43:40] You gonna stop? 别收拾了
[43:44] Yeah. 好的
[43:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[43:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[43:59] We’re doing the right thing, wen. 温 我们做的对吧
[44:03] We’re taking better care of the old man than he ever did of us. 我们要照顾这个老人 但他以前却没有怎么照顾我们
[44:07] I know. 我知道
[44:09] Good night. 晚安
[44:25] We know this is one of the toughest decisions of your life. 我们知道这是你最艰难的决定之一
[44:30] What to do when the parent who took care of you… 当曾经抚养你的父母不能自理的时候
[44:33] Can no longer take care of themselves? 我们该怎么做
[44:39] That’s why here, at greenhill manor… 在这里 在绿丘庄园
[44:42] We are committed to providing the highest quality of care… 我们致力为你们所爱的人
[44:45] For your loved ones. 提供高质量的看护服务
[44:48] Our board-certified physicians are dedicated… 我们的认证医生将致力于
[44:51] To maximizing both the physical… 最大程度地满足
[44:53] And emotional well-being of your elder. 老年人的生理和心理需求
[44:57] Come celebrate 100 years of award-winning care. 100年以来 我们一直赢得护理奖
[45:12] & heaven & 天堂
[45:15] & I’m in heaven & 我在天堂中
[45:18] & and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak & 我的心跳得如此快 以致于我无法言语
[45:21] And exhale. 呼气
[45:24] & and I seem to find the happiness I seek & 我似乎找到我寻找的幸福
[45:26] And breathe it up. 呼气
[45:29] And breathe up wonderful, good energy. 慢慢将气呼出来
[45:31] Fill yourself with it. 将能量注入自己体内
[45:33] And let go of everything you don’t need. 释放自己不需要的东西
[45:35] Ahh. 啊
[45:37] Good. reaching for the person in front of you, stretch… forward. 好 伸手去碰你前面的人 向前伸展
[45:41] & I’m in heaven & 我在天堂里
[45:46] Well, his medicaid seems to be squared away. 你父亲的医疗补助没有问题
[45:48] And as far… 就
[45:52] As the advance directive… 就前面的指示
[45:55] Hey, I take that. 嘿 我感觉到
[45:59] On your pen, for anxiety. 在你的笔上 焦虑
[46:04] Not all the time. just when I need it. 并不是始终都这样 只是我需要的时候才会
[46:12] Here’s the, uh, health care proxy we talked about… 这是我们谈到的保健代理人
[46:15] And the living will material. 生活所需材料
[46:18] We’ll need these signed by both you and your father. 我们需要你和你父亲的签名
[46:22] The only thing missing here is the paperwork regarding… 但这里缺少了份
[46:25] The funeral arrangements. 关于葬礼如何安排的文件
[46:29] We’ll need to know your father’s burial or cremation plans. 我们需要知道你父亲对下葬或火葬的想法
[46:40] See, if you switch this little thing here… 看着 你按这里的小开关
[46:43] You can change the volume… 就能改变音量
[46:46] And turn it off. 然后将它关掉
[46:48] – okay? – mm-hmm. -知道了吗 -嗯
[46:50] There you go. 你来试试
[47:00] H-he’s got it. he’s got it. 他明白了 他听懂了
[47:04] How’s that? 怎么样
[47:06] – good level? – yeah. yeah. -声量调好了吧 -对
[47:09] Dad, we need to talk about a couple things. 爸爸 我们想谈些事情
[47:12] – but we… we don’t want you to take it in the wrong way. – okay. -但是我们 我们不想让你误解 -好的
[47:16] Yeah, it’s just, uh… it’s a couple questions… 好 就几个问题
[47:18] That’ll make everything easier in the long run. 这样会让事情会顺利进行
[47:25] – okay? -好了
[47:27] Okay. 好
[47:32] In the event… 如果
[47:37] In the event that something should happen… 如果发生些意外
[47:45] How… 你想…
[47:47] – dad… – how do you want us to, um… -爸爸 -你想要我们…
[47:51] Dad, what if you were in a coma? 爸爸 万一你昏迷了怎么办
[47:53] Jon. 乔恩
[47:55] Would you… would you… would you want a breathing machine to keep you alive? 你想 你想靠氧气机来维持生命吗
[48:01] What kind of question’s that? 这算什么问题啊
[48:04] It’s a question we should know, in case. 我们想知道 万一
[48:09] In case what? 万一什么
[48:11] In case something happens. 万一有什么意外
[48:13] Nothing’s gonna happen. right now. nothing new. 不会发生什么事的 现在 没有事情发生
[48:16] Right, it’s… it’s just procedure. 好 这 这只是一些程序
[48:18] It’s something they want for their records. 某些人想知道你的意愿并做记录
[48:20] – who? – the people who run the place. -什么人 -管这的人
[48:22] The valley view. 乡村之家的人
[48:25] What the hell kind of hotel is it? 这是什么鬼旅店啊
[48:28] Dad, it’s not a hotel, it’s a nursing home. 爸爸 这不是旅馆 这里是疗养院
[48:46] Unplug me. 把我拔掉
[48:48] What? 什么
[48:51] Pull the plug! 把我了断了
[49:01] Okay, dad. so now, um, once we unplug you… 好的 爸爸 如果我们你了断了
[49:06] – I’m dead. – right. -我死了 -是的
[49:09] – and then, we… – what? -然后呢 -什么
[49:14] What do we do with you? 你想我们怎样做
[49:17] Bury me! 把我埋了
[49:19] What are you, a bunch of idiots? you bury me! 你们是白痴吗 把我埋了啊
[49:24] Christ. 天啊
[49:35] – oh, jesus! – sorry to scare you. -天啊 -不好意思 吓到你了
[49:39] You just gave your sister heart attack. 你将你妹妹吓坏了
[49:41] She didn’t expect to find polish woman in her brother’s home. 她没有想过有个波兰女人会出现在她弟弟家
[49:44] – I told you. – no, you didn’t. -我跟你说过了 -没有 你没有
[49:45] – yes, I did. – no, you didn’t. -我说过了 -没有 你没有
[49:46] – yes, I did. – no, you didn’t. -我说过了 -没有 你没有
[49:49] L-i’m taking kas to the airport in the morning. early flight, right? 我明天早上送卡斯到机场 早班机 对吧
[49:53] We have to leave at 6:30 at latest. 最迟6点半我们就要出门
[49:55] Okay. 好的
[50:01] It’s back to krakow for kasia. 我要乘坐到克拉科夫的班机
[50:04] Yeah, jon told me. I’m sorry. 对 乔恩和我提过这事 对不起
[50:06] Your brother won’t marry me… 你哥哥不会娶我
[50:09] But when I cook him eggs, he cries. 但每次我给他煎鸡蛋吃的时候 他总是哭
[50:13] I should take cab to airport like self-respecting feminist woman… 我应该自己打辆车去机场 像个自尊的女性
[50:16] But here I am. 但我却在这
[50:19] See you in morning. 明天见
[51:21] – how’d it go at the airport? – it was fine. -在机场还好吧 -不错
[51:25] Good. 很好
[51:27] – was it emotional? – no, not really. -很伤感吧 -还好
[51:31] She loves you. 她爱你
[51:34] Yeah, well, there are practical considerations… 现实一点来考虑的话
[51:36] That love has nothing to do with. 爱情根本不算什么
[51:38] – oh, yeah? – yeah. -是吗 -对
[51:40] Like what? 比如说
[51:42] Do you have any idea how many comp lit critical theory phds there are… 你知道在这里有多少学批判理论的博士
[51:45] Running around this country looking for work? 在这国家四处游荡 到处谋职吗
[51:47] Even if kasia and I did get married and she stayed… 即使我和卡莎结婚 她也要留在
[51:50] She could end up teaching at some university… 这里的大学里教书
[51:52] That’s farther away from here than poland. 而她的父亲远在波兰
[51:54] And then we wouldn’t be together either. see what I’m saying? 所以我们就不能在一起 明白吗
[51:58] You’re an idiot. 你真白痴
[52:00] Can we just play the game? 我们能开始打球了吗
[52:06] – I got us an interview. – for what? -我们要去一个地方 -为什么
[52:09] For a really nice alternative to the valley view. 给爸爸从乡村之家换到另一个很棒的地方
[52:12] – but we just got him in there. – just hold your judgments until you see it. -但是我们刚把他安顿好啊 -你到那看过后再发表意见吧
[52:15] It’s very beautiful. 那里非常漂亮
[52:17] It’s called green hill manor. 叫做绿丘庄园
[52:19] Sounds like an insane asylum. 听起来像是一件糟糕的庇护所
[52:26] – – are you okay? -你怎么了
[52:28] – no, I’m not okay. – are you having a heart attack? -不 我不好 -你心脏病犯了吗
[52:32] No, I’m not having a heart attack! 不 我没有心脏病
[52:34] Wendy, fuck! 温迪 妈的
[52:39] – how much do I fill it up? – 18 pounds. -要装多少水 -18磅
[52:52] What do I do with it? 我要怎样做
[52:54] Just hook it to this. 把它勾在这里
[53:03] Okay, further down. 好 低一点
[53:06] – what, am I gonna pull it? – no, that’s it, that’s it, that’s it… good. -要我拉着吗 -不 不 行了
[53:18] – – what, it’s not funny. 笑什么 这一点都不好笑
[53:21] It’s not. 不好笑
[53:24] – really, it’s not. – what… -真的 不好笑 -什么啊
[53:26] It’s not funny. 不好笑
[53:29] – what’s it supposed to do? – it relieves the pressure. -这个是干什么用的? -舒缓压力
[53:31] I’m supposed to stay like this for 30 minutes. 我要保持这样 休息30分钟
[53:37] All right, wendy. go get my mail. 好啦 温迪 帮我把信拿来
[53:39] Just go get my mail. 去把我的信拿来
[53:52] – stop staring. – 别看了
[53:56] This is for you. 这是给你的
[53:59] Larry mendlessohn. who’s larry mendlessohn? 拉里·曼德森 谁是拉里·曼德森
[54:02] A friend of mine, forwarding me my mail. 我的一个朋友 把我的信件转寄给我
[54:04] Is it the married guy? 他结婚了吗
[54:07] I’m starving. want something to eat? 我饿了 你想吃点什么吗
[54:10] I thought you were going to stop seeing that creep. 我以为你跟那个家伙已经断绝来往了
[54:12] – how about tuna melts? – whatever. -金枪鱼怎么样 -随便
[54:44] – here you go. – thanks. -给你 -谢谢
[55:01] Look, I need you to spend thanksgiving with dad. 听着 我希望你能和爸爸一起过感恩节
[55:05] We’re not doing it together? 我们不一起过吗
[55:07] It’s the only time I can get away for research. 这是我唯一能从研究中解脱的机会
[55:11] – well, I have things to do, too. – like what? -我也有事情要做 -什么事
[55:14] Like my life, for instance, in new york city. 比如说 我在纽约的生活
[55:18] Maybe it’s time to stop being so self-involved… 也许现在是不再全身心投入自己的生活
[55:20] And think about someone else’s life for a change. 而是多替他人想想 做个改变的时候了
[55:23] Yeah, like you, who can’t put his book aside for a minute while dad dies. 是啊 就像你 在爸爸要死的时候都不能把书撂在一边
[55:27] I’ve got to get this thing finished, wendy. my editor thinks it’s a good time for it. 温迪 我必须把这件事完成 我的编辑说现在正是好时机
[55:31] Everyone’s really itching for a book about bertolt brecht this holiday season. 在这个假期里 大家是都很渴望一本关于德国戏剧大师布莱·希特的书
[55:33] Wendy, I’m working. 温迪 我是在工作
[55:35] I’m working. 我也在工作
[55:37] I know you are. 我知道
[55:40] L… I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[55:42] It’s just… 只是
[55:44] It’s just I got a lot riding on this book. 我写这本书也不那么容易
[55:47] And… and your life’s much more portable than mine. 但是 你的生活相比较于我的就容易多了
[55:52] What is that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[55:55] What, like-like a toilet? what, like a porta-potty? 像什么 像个厕所 像屁眼一样微不足道
[55:58] No, it’s just, you know, you don’t have a job job, I do. 不是 只是 你知道的 你没有工作 但是我有
[56:03] I have obligations. 我有责任
[56:05] You’re- you’re freelance. 你是 你是自由作家
[56:08] Couldn’t you just hook up with a temp agency around here? 难道你就不能去这附近的临时人才市场转转
[56:14] Actually, jon… 事实上 乔恩
[56:17] I’m being funded right now, to work on my plays. 有人资助我写自己剧本了
[56:22] And that-that might seem a little self-involved to you… 也许那对你来说似乎有点自私
[56:25] But I also have obligations to a prestigious foundation… 但是我同样对一个有声望的基金会有责任
[56:29] That has put a lot of faith in me… 他们对我很有信心
[56:32] And, frankly, has given me a hell of a lot more support than he ever has. 而且坦白说 他们给了我他从未给过的巨大的帮助
[56:37] You got it? 你拿到了吗
[56:40] What? 什么
[56:41] The guggenheim? 古根·海姆的资助?
[56:45] Yeah. 是的
[56:48] Really? 真的吗
[56:51] Yeah, really. 是真的
[56:54] – why do you sound so surprised? – l-i’m not. I’m just… -你为什么感到这么意外 -我没有 我只是…
[57:00] It’s just a really hard thing to get is all. 只是这是件很难的事
[57:03] L-i applied for it a half dozen times. I never got one. 我申请了很多次 只是从未成功过
[57:06] Well, I did. 但是我做到了
[57:08] Why is that so hard for you to believe? 为什么让你相信就那么难呢
[57:11] No, l-i believe it. I just can’t believe you’ve been keeping it a secret. 不 我相信 我只是不敢相信你一直在保守这个秘密
[57:14] – I just found out. – just now? -我也是才知道的 -刚刚
[57:21] Oh, my god. it’s… amazing. 哦 天啊 这太惊奇了
[57:25] That’s really great, wen. 真是太棒了 温
[57:28] I, uh… I’m really proud of you. 我 真的为你感到骄傲
[57:31] You are? 真的吗
[57:32] Yeah, it’s amazing. it’s major. 是啊 太惊奇了 太了不起了
[57:35] It’s, um… 太
[57:40] I mean, maybe this is your… your time, you know. your year. 我的意思是 也许现在是你的 你的大好时候了 就是 你的大年
[57:49] Look, how about we both work here and ride out the holidays together… 我们一起在这里这工作 然后一起过节怎么样
[57:53] And get lots of writing done, and, you know, we- it’ll be fun. 然后完成很多写作 你想那会很有趣的
[57:57] We’ll inspire each other. 我们可以相互鼓励
[58:00] Uh, our own little writers’ colony. 这里就是我们小小的作家殖民地
[58:08] I’m really proud of you, wen. 我真的为你骄傲 温
[58:39] You stole painkillers from a dead woman? 你从一个死去的女人那里偷止痛药吗
[58:44] do they work 有效果吗
[59:03] Salud. 干杯
[59:12] Bye. 再见
[1:00:07] – you’re in my apartment? – I’m on your bed with marley. -你在我家里吗 -我和马莉在你床上
[1:00:10] She’s got one of your t-shirts. 她找到了一件你的T恤
[1:00:16] It smells like you, like, uh, lavender and sweat. 它闻起来像你一样 薰衣草和汗水的味道
[1:00:20] Genghis is here, too. I’m totally getting a hard-on. 耿格斯也在这里 我在这简直是受罪
[1:00:23] – will you please… – sorry. -拜托 -对不起
[1:00:26] – how’s genghis? – she’s good. you want to hear her? -耿格斯怎么样 -她很好 你想听她说话吗
[1:00:28] – yeah. – come here, honey. here you go. -好啊 -过来 小宝贝 来
[1:00:31] – hello, bunny. – -你好啊 小乖乖
[1:00:33] Oh, beast. 小家伙
[1:00:35] She misses you. 她想你
[1:00:37] You giving her her medication? 你有没有给她吃药
[1:00:40] Yeah. 有啊
[1:00:42] Did you water my plant? 你有没有给我的植物浇水
[1:00:45] Yeah, it’s doing good. 浇了 长得很好
[1:00:47] – when are you coming back? – after the holidays. -你什么时候回来 -假期过后
[1:00:51] – thank you for sending me my mail. – oh, no problem. -谢谢把信转寄给我 -哦 小事一桩
[1:00:54] – uh, wen? – yeah? -温 -怎么
[1:00:56] I’m gonna be leaving town next week for a week. 我下个星期要出城去一个星期
[1:00:58] – l-i won’t be able to take care of genghis. – where are you going? -我就不能照顾耿格斯了 -你去哪里
[1:01:01] Uh, toronto, to visit annie’s family. 多伦多 去拜访安妮的家人
[1:01:06] It’s her parents’ 50th anniversary. 是她爸妈结婚50周年纪念
[1:01:10] Wendy? 温迪
[1:01:13] Wendy? 温迪
[1:01:15] Did you lose your hard-on? 你觉得可以不用受罪了吗
[1:01:17] Wendy, come on. how about I drive up and bring genghis? 温迪 不然我带上耿格斯开车去你那里
[1:01:21] We could spend the afternoon together. it’ll be fun. 我们可以呆在一起一个下午 会很有意思的
[1:01:25] I know it’s not much of an offer, but… 我知道这不算是个什么提议 但是
[1:01:27] You know my situation. 你知道我的处境的
[1:01:33] Okay, now if we could all take a look… 好的 现在我们看看
[1:01:35] At the second page of the blue handout… 这个看蓝色材料的第二页
[1:01:39] You’ll see a section called “creating special moments.” 你会看到一个叫做”创造特别的瞬间”的栏目
[1:01:41] If you’re ever at a loss for what to do with your elder on visiting days… 如果你对拜访长辈该干些什么 总是感到很困惑的话
[1:01:45] – this list can come in very handy. – 这个清单就会很有用
[1:01:47] Hello? are you here for the support group? 你们是来加入我们这个帮助小组的吗
[1:01:54] You have a family member with dementia? 你们家有一位老年痴呆患者吗
[1:01:58] Okay, well, you’re in the right place. 好 那你们就来对地方了
[1:02:01] Just grab a couple packets and welcome. 在那里拿点材料吧 欢迎你们
[1:02:06] And there’s room up front. we won’t hurt you. 这前面有很多空位子 我们不会伤害你们的
[1:02:09] You’ve probably been hurt enough already. 貌似你已经受伤过了
[1:02:14] We’re talking about activities you can share with your confused elder on visiting day. 我们正在讨论你可以和你感到困惑的长辈一起做的活动
[1:02:18] I culled that list from a terrific book. 我从一本非常好的书里精选出这么个清单
[1:02:24] You laugh, but I love this series. 你们在笑 但是我喜欢这个
[1:02:28] When my mother was diagnosed with parkinson’s, this was my bible. 当我的母亲被诊断患有帕金斯综合症时 这就是至上的指南
[1:02:31] Here we go. “number one… ask your elder about the old days.” 我们来看看 第一条 询问长辈关于他们的过去
[1:02:35] Okay, now I know that sounds pretty obvious… 好的 我知道那听起来很简单
[1:02:37] But when you’re dealing with dementia, you have to work extra hard at this. 但是当你和老年痴呆打交道时 你操作起来就得很努力了
[1:02:41] You can’t just sit on the side of the bed, asking questions. 你不能就只坐在床边然后问他们问题
[1:02:44] Bring things in to stimulate their memory. 你要准备一些能刺激他们记忆的东西
[1:02:46] Old movies are a terrific so… excuse me! 老电影就非常好 打扰一下
[1:02:51] Uh, we… we haven’t served the refreshments yet. 我们还没有开始供应送饮料和点心
[1:03:01] Uh, photographs, that seems obvious. 或者照片 那也很明显
[1:03:05] Uh, movies from the- 电影
[1:03:07] From their era, again, can also be very powerful. 他们那个时代的电影很有效
[1:03:34] Is that your neighborhood, dad? 那是你家附近吧 爸爸
[1:03:36] Yep. 是啊
[1:03:38] They got that right. 他们没有弄错
[1:03:47] There she is. 就是她了
[1:03:51] – who? – you see her? -谁 -你看见她了吗
[1:03:53] She’s cooking my dinner for me. 她在为我煮饭
[1:03:58] – that bastard. – that’s the father, dad. -那个畜生 -他是那个父亲
[1:04:04] – hey, you son of a bitch! – shut up. will you shut up? -嘿 你个杂种! -闭嘴 你闭嘴!
[1:04:08] You shut yourself up! it’s my night! 你闭嘴才是 这是我的夜晚
[1:04:12] – he’d always smack me aroundl – dad, it’s okay. sit down. -他总是打我 -爸爸 没事 坐下来
[1:04:15] You’re in the way of the program. sit down. 你挡住电影了 坐下来
[1:04:17] – go to hell, you goddamn old vegetable. – you’re an animal. -去死吧 你个该死的老东西 -你是个畜生
[1:04:20] – drop dead! – sit down. dad, it’s okay. it’s okay. just sit down. -死去吧 -坐下来 爸爸 没关系 没关系 坐下来就是了
[1:05:01] This is supposed to remind him of the olden days. 这本来是要用来让他记起以前的日子的
[1:05:11] Look behind you. 看看你后面
[1:05:18] – why are they still showing this? – this is their entertainment. -他们为什么还在放映这个 -这算是他们的娱乐
[1:05:32] You can’t judge it by today’s standards. 你不能以现在的标准来评价它
[1:05:34] You have to look at it in a historical context. 你应该联系当时的历史背景来看它
[1:05:36] I just thought dad would like an old movie. bye. thanks. 我只是认为爸爸会喜欢老电影 再见 谢谢
[1:05:39] Thank you so much. thanks. 非常感谢 谢谢
[1:05:41] – thank god we have that interview tomorrow. – -谢天谢地 明天我们有个面试
[1:05:46] Let’s just take the stairs. 走楼梯吧
[1:05:49] Thank you. thanks. 谢谢 多谢
[1:05:55] They’re gonna ask you a bunch of questions… 他们会问你一些问题
[1:05:57] And you’re really gonna have to concentrate, dad. 你要集中精神 爸爸
[1:05:59] – it’s important. – okay. -那很重要 -好的
[1:06:23] – what’s that? – gingko biloba… boosts brain function. -那是什么 -银杏叶丸 促进脑部功能的
[1:06:28] Want some? 你要吗
[1:06:31] Dad, open your mouth. 爸爸 张嘴
[1:06:46] It’s like a pharmacy in there. 你这里就像个药房一样
[1:06:49] What are those? 这些是什么
[1:06:51] Antidepressants. you should try some. 抗抑郁药 你应该吃一些
[1:06:54] – I’m not depressed. – please. -我不抑郁 -拜托
[1:06:57] You must be the savages. 你们一定是萨维奇一家吧
[1:06:59] – hi. jon. – roz. how do you do? -嗨 我是乔恩 -我是瑞斯 很高兴见到你
[1:07:02] – wendy. hello. – nice to meet you. -我是温迪 你好 -很高兴见到你
[1:07:03] – our father. – nice to meet you. I’m roz landis. -这是我们的父亲 -很高兴见到你 我是瑞斯·兰迪斯
[1:07:07] My name is leonard michaeljoseph savage. 我的名字是伦纳德·迈克尔乔瑟夫·萨维奇
[1:07:14] Okay. lenny, can you tell me what season we’re in? 好了 莱尼 你能不能告诉我 现在是很什么季节
[1:07:21] – cold. – 很冷
[1:07:27] And the season is? 那是什么季节呢
[1:07:31] Winter. what do you think? 冬天 不然你认为是什么
[1:07:34] And what is the date today? 今天是几号
[1:07:40] November. 11月
[1:07:42] I don’t remember the day. 我不记得是几号
[1:07:44] Okay. 没关系
[1:07:46] Can you tell me where we are? 你能告诉我我们现在在哪里吗?
[1:07:48] What city we’re in? 我们这是在那个城市
[1:08:00] Put down “east coast.” 你就写东海岸吧
[1:08:14] Boston. 波士顿
[1:08:16] – boston, mass. – you can’t help him, ms. savage. -波士顿 麻省 -你不能帮助他 萨维奇女士
[1:08:19] – he has to be able to answer the questions himself. – he knows where he is. -他必须能自己回答那些问题 -他知道他自己在哪里
[1:08:22] – wendy. – what? -温迪 -什么
[1:08:24] – she’s conducting a test. – I know. I’m not an idiot. -她要做这个测试 -我知道 我不是白痴
[1:08:26] Let her ask the goddamn questions! 让她问那些个鬼问题吧
[1:08:40] What’d you say to them? 你对他们说什么了
[1:08:42] I said he was pretty good except he goes in and out every once in a while. 我说其实他情况不错 只是他老是走神
[1:08:46] “in and out”? wendy, the man’s got dementia. 走神吗 温迪 那是老年痴呆啊
[1:08:48] L-i know, but they only had beds for people who are more independent. 我知道 但是他们只接受有独立能力的人
[1:08:52] I thought if we could just get him in there… 我想如果我们把他送到那里
[1:08:54] Why are you wasting our time on fantasies? 你为什么要把我们的时间浪费在不可能的事情上
[1:08:56] She said she would put him on one of the waiting lists. 她说过她会把他列在候选名单中的
[1:09:02] I mean, j-jesus, l-i’m just doing it for dad. 我的意思是 天啊 我是为爸爸才这么做的
[1:09:05] Dad’s not the one that has a problem with the valley view. 爸爸可没觉得乡村之家没什么不好
[1:09:07] I’m just trying to improve the situation. is that a crime? 我在试图改进现状 难道那也有错吗
[1:09:10] There’s nothing wrong with dad’s situation. dad’s situation is fine. 爸爸的处境没什么不好的 爸爸现在很好
[1:09:13] He’s never gonna adjust to it if we keep yanking him out. 如果我们继续这样逼他 他不会有任何改变
[1:09:15] And actually, this upward mobility fixation of yours… 事实上你这种所谓上进心
[1:09:18] It’s counterproductive and, frankly, pretty selfish. 起的是反作用 坦白说 很自私
[1:09:20] – selfish? – because it’s not about dad, it’s about you and your guilt. -自私 -因为这和爸爸没有关系 是你和你的内疚
[1:09:24] – that’s what these places prey upon. – -那就是这个地方要掠夺的东西
[1:09:26] I happen to think it’s nicer here. 我认为这里很好
[1:09:28] Of course you do, because you are the consumer they want to target. 你当然会 因为你就是他们想要的目标顾客
[1:09:31] You are the guilty demographic. the landscaping, the neighborhoods of care… 你就是那个充满罪恶的人口统计 景观美化 还有关爱的邻里
[1:09:34] They’re not for the residents, they’re for the relatives… 那不是为常住者准备的 是为来访者准备的
[1:09:36] People like you and me who don’t want to admit to what’s really going on here. 就是像你和我这样的 不愿承认事实的人
[1:09:39] – which is what, jon? – people are dying, wendy! -那事实是什么 乔恩 -他们在等死 温迪
[1:09:42] Right inside that beautiful building right now, it’s a fucking horror show! 就在这座漂亮的房子里 就是现在 这是场该死的表演
[1:09:46] A-and all this wellness propaganda and the landscaping… 所有这些美好的宣传还有景观美化
[1:09:50] It’s just there to obscure the miserable fact that people die! 全都是用来掩盖人们在悲惨中死去的事实
[1:09:54] And death is gaseous and gruesome… 死亡是无形的 令人厌恶的
[1:09:56] And it’s filled with shit and piss and rotten stink! 它充满了肮脏与不堪 发出腐烂的恶臭
[1:10:01] Come on, nana. 来吧 奶奶
[1:11:06] There. what do you think? 这里 你觉得怎么样
[1:11:10] What’s it do? 那是干什么用的
[1:11:14] – nothing. it’s just something nice to look at. – oh. -没什么 就是好看 -噢
[1:11:18] – hey, how you doing, mr. savage? – hi, jimmy. -嘿 萨维奇先生 你还好吗 -你好 吉米
[1:11:24] That’s not jimmy, dad. 爸爸 那不是吉米
[1:11:26] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:11:29] – I’m sorry. he’s… he gets a little… – it’s okay. -对不起 他 他有点 -没事
[1:11:31] It’s howard, mr. savage. I’m here to put you to bed. 萨维奇先生 他是霍华德 我是来帮你上床睡觉的
[1:11:34] Thursday is jimmy’s night off. 星期三吉米休息
[1:11:40] I better get going, so, good night, dad. 我要走了 那么 晚安 爸爸
[1:11:43] Good night. 晚安
[1:11:55] Good night, mr. sperry. 晚安 斯派瑞先生
[1:12:17] – leave it on. – are you sure? -把那开着 -你确定吗
[1:12:21] – won’t keep you up? – yes, I’m sure. -不会睡不着吗 -不会
[1:12:27] Here you go. good night, mr. savage. 那好吧 晚安 萨维奇先生
[1:12:30] Good night. 晚安
[1:13:19] Hey, wen! 你好 温
[1:13:24] – hi. – hi. -你好 -你好
[1:13:26] Hi, baby. hello. where’s the beast? 嗨 亲爱的 那个小家伙在哪里
[1:13:30] – here. – oh, hello, beast. -这里 -哦 你好啊 小家伙
[1:13:34] Hello! 你好呀
[1:13:36] – did you remember her papers? – yeah. -你带了她的文件吗 -带了
[1:13:40] – thanks. – yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[1:13:42] – how’s marley? – she, you know… she’s hanging in there. -马莉怎么样 -她 你也知道
[1:13:44] Her hind legs are really bothering her… 她后腿的毛病确实让她很烦恼
[1:13:47] But I found this great vet over at the animal hospital… that place on the east side. 但是我在兽医院为她找到了一个非常棒的兽医 东边的那家
[1:13:51] They have her in physical therapy. do you believe it? 他们给她进行物理治疗 你能相信吗
[1:13:53] She’s hanging out twice a week in the whirlpool. 一个星期她要去威尔普那里两次
[1:13:56] Get in. come on. we’ll take a ride. 进来 快点 我们兜兜风
[1:13:58] I’ve never been to buffalo. 我从没有来过布法罗呢
[1:14:01] Let’s have some fun! I’ve missed you! 我们好好玩 我想死你了
[1:14:07] Jon? 乔恩
[1:14:09] Jon! 乔恩
[1:14:12] – what? – I’m gonna go out for a minute. -什么事 -我要出去一会
[1:14:16] – okay. – um, this is my friend larry. -好吧 -这是我的朋友拉里
[1:14:20] – this is jon. – hi, jon. -这是乔恩 -你好 乔恩
[1:14:22] – hi, larry. – wendy’s told me a lot about you. -你好 拉里 -温迪跟我说了很多有关你的事
[1:14:27] I loved your essay on mother courage, by the way. 顺便说一下 我喜欢你有关母亲勇气的文章
[1:14:30] Wendy showed it to me. I did a production of it. it was a huge help. 拉里给我看的 我在那方面做了个研究 你的文章对我很有帮助
[1:14:38] Okay. 好吧
[1:14:41] – he seems really nice. – yeah. -他人不错嘛 -是啊
[1:14:46] Is that my ficus? 那是我的榕树吗
[1:14:55] &just sitting down & 就那么静静的
[1:14:58] & by the riverside & 坐在河边
[1:15:01] & spreading my arms & 伸开我的双臂
[1:15:04] & to the open wide & 拥抱无限广阔的世界
[1:15:10] & now I am free and the world’s at my feet & 现在我无比自由 世界就在我脚下
[1:15:15] & I can close my eyes & 我闭上我的眼睛
[1:15:23] & oh, love, keep me warm & 爱 使我温暖
[1:15:26] & keep me satisfied & 使我满足
[1:15:30] – & sitting by the riverside with you & – come on, come on, come on. -和你一起坐在河水边 -加油 加油 加油
[1:15:33] Yeah! yeah, good dog, good d… come on. go get it. 哈 好狗狗 加油 去接住它
[1:15:38] – oh. oh. – god! -哦 哦 -天啊
[1:15:40] Sorry. I’m sorry. come on. 对不起 对不起 拜托
[1:15:44] – – & I love sitting down & –我喜欢坐在
[1:15:47] – & by the riverside && – what? -河边 -怎么
[1:15:49] – I don’t know. – what? -我不知道 -什么
[1:15:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:15:56] You killed my plant. 你害死了我的树
[1:15:58] – no, I didn’t. – well, it’s not thriving. -不 我没有 -那它怎么枯了
[1:16:02] – it was thriving when I left. – I’m sorry. -我走的时候它还生气勃勃的 -对不起
[1:16:06] It’s not the plant. the plant is symbolic. 这不光光是这棵树的问题 它是个象征
[1:16:09] – of what? – what do you think? -什么象征 -你认为呢
[1:16:12] – I know this isn’t perfect. – it’s not perfect? I mean, come on, larry. -我知道这不太完美 -不完美 我说 拜托 拉里
[1:16:16] I mean, for christ’s sake, I have an mfa. 我的意思是 就是看在上帝的份上 我还是个美术硕士呢
[1:16:19] I mean, look at this. 我是说 你看看这个
[1:16:21] We’re in a motel room in buffalo. 我们在布法罗的汽车旅馆里
[1:16:24] – I mean, it’s embarrassing. it’s a cliche! – shh. -我是说 这太尴尬了 都陈词滥调了
[1:16:27] – what cliche? – the midlife crisis cliche. -什么陈词滥调 -中年危机的陈词滥调
[1:16:30] – whose? – yours! -谁 -你啊
[1:16:34] You are married. you are cheating. 你已经结婚了 你在背叛你的妻子
[1:16:36] You are sleeping with a younger woman. 却和一个年轻的女人睡觉
[1:16:38] Uh, wendy… 哦 温迪
[1:16:40] You’re-you’re not exactly a younger woman. 确切的说 你并不是一个年轻的女人
[1:16:43] – what’s that supposed to mean? – you’re 39. -什么意思 -你都39岁了
[1:16:45] – you’re 52. – so? -你52岁 -那又怎么以内感呢
[1:16:47] – that makes you older. – yeah, technically. -那就说明你很老 -是啊 看上去是如此
[1:16:49] But this is not exactly the paradigm… 但是这并不是典型的
[1:16:51] Of a prototypical winter-spring romance. 老少配的例子
[1:16:55] Annie’s 46. I mean, you’re not my little student. 安妮也46岁了 我是说 你不是我的小小学生
[1:16:59] It’s not like we got the blue angel going on here. 我们俩和蓝色天使里面说的不一样
[1:17:03] – you know, the professor character in the blue angel? – yeah, larry, I know the film. -你知道蓝色天使中的教授性格吗 -是 拉里 我看过那部电影
[1:17:06] Well, yeah, so the poor slob has an affair with his student… 是啊 那个可怜的笨蛋和他的学生有私情
[1:17:09] And his life is destroyed by it. 然后他的生活就全被那毁掉了
[1:17:11] – von stroheim. – von sternberg. -范·斯强亨 -是范·斯特博
[1:17:13] – whatever. – von sternberg. -管他呢 -范·斯特博
[1:17:15] – you know what I mean. marlene dietrich. – it’s… -你知道 我是说马琳·迪翠 -是
[1:17:18] She was a nightclub singer. she was not a student. 她是夜总会的歌手 不是学生
[1:17:23] But there… there is… there’s a francine prose novel by the same name… 但是 有法兰辛有首诗歌也叫这个名字
[1:17:29] About a professor-student relationship. 讲的是师生恋
[1:17:31] – why do you do this? – what? – 你干嘛这样 -怎么
[1:17:34] You do this all the time, and on top of that, you insult me by telling me that I’m the one… 你一直这样 当你和一个已婚男人有一腿时
[1:17:38] That’s having a midlife crisis here, when you’re the one having an affair with a married guy… 你羞辱他说 有中年危机
[1:17:41] Instead of seeking real intimacy… 而不是和眼下的这个人
[1:17:43] With someone who is available for real commitment. 好好亲热
[1:17:45] And you know, it’s all about your father. 你知道 都是因为你父亲
[1:17:52] I’m just trying to have a healthy, normal sex life here. 我只是想过健康正常的性生活罢了
[1:17:56] l… look, I’m not betraying anyone. 我又没背叛什么人
[1:17:59] Only yourself. 你自己
[1:18:01] – what? – nothing. -什么 -没什么
[1:18:05] Wait. wendy. 等一下 温迪
[1:18:07] Wendy. 温迪
[1:18:11] You don’t have- oh, for… 你没必要
[1:18:14] Don’t do this. 别这样
[1:18:17] Come on, wen, don’t… hey, do you want me to help? oh. 拜托 别 你要我帮忙吗
[1:18:24] – are you okay? – 你还好吧
[1:18:27] Look, I’ll call you. 我给你打电话
[1:18:29] You double-crosser! you judas! 你出卖了我 你个犹大
[1:18:31] Harry! harry, go back! 哈里 快回去
[1:18:33] Turn me in. cut my throat for a thousand quidl 去告发我吧 割了我的咽喉 就能拿1000先令了
[1:18:37] Go, back, harryl I’ll get helpl 快回去 哈里 我会找人帮忙的
[1:18:40] Oh, harry 哦 哈里
[1:18:41] All right, go to kristo. there you are, kristol 好吧 去拿剑去吧 去吧
[1:18:44] Give her the blood money she cut my throat for. 把该死的钱给她 是她杀了我
[1:18:47] Can we please not use this horrible light? 能不能别用这讨厌的灯
[1:18:49] It’s depressing. 感觉很压抑
[1:18:53] I bought you this one, dad. remember? 我买的这个 记得吗 爸
[1:18:57] See how nice this is? 很漂亮吧
[1:19:07] wendy? 温迪
[1:19:10] What’s-what’s going on with that? 怎么回事
[1:19:13] It’s not gonna affect you in any way. 不会碍你事的
[1:19:16] They said it was fine for her to stay here as long as I could prove she’s had all her shots. 他们说在我证明她没病之前她只能待在这儿
[1:19:20] I still don’t think it’s a good idea. 我不觉得是个好主意
[1:19:23] Well, they like animals here, jon. 他们很愿意这儿有些小动物 乔恩
[1:19:26] Apparently, it’s good for the residents’ well-being. 很明显 对这儿的人也有好处
[1:19:29] They reduce stress, so if you just fucking calm down about it. 可以减轻压力 所以你最好他妈的冷静些
[1:19:41] Dad? 爸
[1:19:44] I want to introduce you to someone. 我给你介绍个朋友
[1:19:49] – I don’t see anything. – well, here, let me prop you up. -我看不到 – 那我扶你起来
[1:19:54] – where’s your pillow? – what? -你的枕头呢 -什么
[1:19:58] – where’s dad’s pillow? – all right, what pillow? -爸的枕头了 -什么枕头
[1:20:01] The big red one, the one I bought him. the one from urban outfitters. 大红枕头 我从店里给他买的
[1:20:09] You saw it! 你看见过的
[1:20:12] Jesus, jon! 天啊 乔恩
[1:20:19] – excuse me. – hold on a second. yeah. -打扰一下 -稍等下 什么
[1:20:22] My father has a big red pillow that I bought for him… 我给我父亲买了个大红枕头
[1:20:24] And it’s missing from his room. 现在找不到了
[1:20:26] I just started my shift. try simone in the lounge. 我才接班了 问问休息室的人
[1:20:34] – are you simone? – I am. -你是西蒙吗 -是的
[1:20:36] I’m lenny savage’s daughter in b-26. 我是b-24室莱尼·萨维奇的女儿
[1:20:39] He has a big red pillow I bought him. it’s missing. 我买给他的一个大红枕头 现在不见了
[1:20:41] – did he have his name on it? – and his room number. -上面有名字吗 -还有房间号码
[1:20:43] What’s it look like? 什么样的
[1:20:46] Big… red… pillow. 大 红 枕头
[1:21:07] Excuse me. ma’am? 打扰下 女士
[1:21:11] That belongs to my father. 那是我父亲的
[1:21:13] The pillow. 这枕头
[1:21:15] It doesn’t belong to you, it belongs to my father. 那不是你的 是我父亲的
[1:21:19] I’m so sorry. it doesn’t belong to you. 我很抱歉 但那不是你的
[1:21:22] No! 不
[1:21:25] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:21:29] Here you go, dad. 来了 爸
[1:21:34] Dad, I thought you might like this to help prop you up. 爸 这个会让你起身时
[1:21:36] Lean forward. 容易些
[1:21:41] There. dad! 爸
[1:21:43] – ah, wendy, forget it. – I don’t want it. -温迪 我不要 -我不喜欢
[1:21:46] Are you sure? it’ll make you more comfortable. 你确定吗 这会让你舒服些
[1:21:49] Come on. here we go. 来吧 再试试
[1:21:51] I don’t want it! can’t you hear? 我不喜欢 你听不到吗
[1:21:56] What the hell does she think I’m paying her for? to bother me? 该死的 我付钱给她来干什么的 来烦我的吗
[1:22:02] Wendy, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 温迪 他不知道自己在说些啥
[1:22:28] You want one? 想要一支吗
[1:22:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:22:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:22:46] So what’s in the box? 盒里是什么
[1:22:50] A cat. 猫
[1:22:52] Taking it out for a walk? 带它散步吗
[1:23:04] Your cat is cold. 你的猫好像很冷
[1:23:08] Come over here. I’ll turn the heat on. 过来吧 我把空调打开
[1:23:22] How’s he doing? 他情况还好吧
[1:23:26] My friend in b-26. 我朋友在b-26室
[1:23:28] Oh, he’s good. 不错
[1:23:31] I mean he’s not good, but he’s… he’s okay. he’s fine. 我是指 不是很好 但是他 还行吧 过得去
[1:23:48] He likes tater tots. 他喜欢煎土豆
[1:23:52] It’s the only thing he touches sometimes. 他经常提到的只有这个
[1:23:55] I give him extras when I can. 我尽量多给他些
[1:23:57] Double servings. 双倍
[1:24:00] You married? 你结婚了吗
[1:24:03] No. 没有
[1:24:06] – but my boyfriend is. – 但我男朋友结了
[1:24:08] Does your mother know you’re doing that? 你母亲知道你这事吗
[1:24:12] She’s not really in the picture. 与她没什么关系
[1:24:16] She dead? that’s why she never comes around, eh? 她去世了吗 所以一直没见她来过
[1:24:19] No. just kind of obsolete in the parenting department. 没有 只是个不适合做母亲的人
[1:24:25] – she just wasn’t very good at it. – hmm. -她不会做家长 -嗯
[1:24:28] Neither was my father, actually. 实际上 我父亲也是如此
[1:24:30] So that’s why a pretty woman doesn’t have a husband or a family of her own. 所以如此美貌的你仍然子然一身
[1:24:40] What do you do when you’re not here? 你不在这儿时 都做些什么
[1:24:45] I’m a, um… 我
[1:24:47] A theater person. 在剧院工作
[1:24:51] I temp for money, but it’s not my main thing. I write plays. 打点小工 但那不是我的主业 我写剧本
[1:24:54] Like shakespeare? 像莎士比亚吗
[1:24:57] – yeah. well, not as good. – 是啊 但是没有那么好
[1:25:00] – what are your plays about? – what, my plays? -你的剧本写什么的 -我的剧本吗
[1:25:03] – can I read one? – are you kidding? -我能看看吗 -你开玩笑吧
[1:25:06] – no, no. – you actually want to read one of my plays? -没有 -你真的想看吗
[1:25:10] What’s so strange about that? 有什么奇怪的
[1:25:12] No, it’s just that, you know, in my world… 没有 只是 我以为
[1:25:15] People don’t usually want to read somebody’s… 人们不读其他人的
[1:25:17] Unproduced play. 未完工的作品
[1:25:23] Your father’s doing okay, by the way. 顺便说一下 你父亲的状况还好
[1:25:27] He’s got some time left. 他还有些时间
[1:25:31] – how do you know? – his toes. -你怎么知道 -他的脚趾
[1:25:34] They haven’t started to curl under yet. 还没有往下卷曲
[1:25:37] The toes, they always curl under a few days before. 在人们去世走之前几天 脚趾总是会卷曲
[1:25:43] What, is that some kind ofjamaican folklore thing or something? 这是什么牙买加的民间传说吗
[1:25:49] I learned it from being here. 我在这儿学的
[1:25:52] We all talk about it. it’s always the same. 我们常提起 的确是这样的
[1:25:54] – the toes curl? – hmm. -脚趾要卷起来 -嗯
[1:25:57] Like the witch in the wizard of oz. 就像巫师的巫术
[1:26:00] A couple of days before they go. 他们走之前的几天
[1:26:03] Why, do you think? 为什么呢 以你看来
[1:26:08] They say it’s the air leaving the body. 他们说 是因为空气离开了身体
[1:26:23] I’m from nigeria, by the way. 我来自尼日利亚
[1:27:22] Wendy. 温迪
[1:27:49] thank you. 谢谢你
[1:28:11] Jon, it’s locked. 乔恩 锁上的
[1:28:13] Come on. open it. 来啊 打开它
[1:28:17] They published the list in the paper, and your name wasn’t on it. 他们在报纸上公布了名单 没有你的名字
[1:28:21] What? 什么
[1:28:23] The guggenheim foundation took out an ad in the new york times… 古根海姆基金会在纽约时报上
[1:28:26] Announcing their fellows for the year, and your name wasn’t on it. 宣布了今年的成员名单 没有你的名字
[1:28:32] – that’s weird. – yeah. -这就怪了 -是啊
[1:28:34] Must have been an oversight. 肯定写漏了
[1:28:36] Can you… can you let me in? I’m freezing. 你能让我进去吗 我冷死了
[1:28:39] – it-it wasn’t. – what? -不 -什么
[1:28:40] An oversight. 不是写漏了
[1:28:42] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:28:46] Because I called the guggenheim foundation. 因为我给古根海姆基金会打了电话
[1:28:49] Let me in the car. 让我上车
[1:28:59] – hi, dad. – hi. -嗨 爸 -嗨
[1:29:01] I called them to find out why your name wasn’t on the list. 我叫他们查查 为什么你的名字没在上面
[1:29:04] – why would you do that? – ’cause I was looking out for you. -你为什么这样做 -因为我想帮你查查
[1:29:07] You were policing me. 你在监视我
[1:29:09] You’re sick. that’s sick, jon. 你是个变态 乔恩
[1:29:12] No. you’re sick. 不 你是变态
[1:29:14] You’re the sick one, wendy. 你才是个变态 温迪
[1:29:19] A friend of mine does some consulting for the guggenheim foundation. 我的一个朋友为基金会做顾问
[1:29:23] He looked your name up in the computer. 他在电脑上查了你的资料
[1:29:25] You’ve been rejected eight times. 你被拒绝了8次
[1:29:28] So? how many times have you been rejected? 你呢 你被拒绝了几次
[1:29:32] Fuck! that’s not the point. 见鬼 这不是重点
[1:29:34] – six. – hmm, no, no. -6次 -不 不
[1:29:36] The point is you don’t think I have any talent. 重点是你不认为我有这个才能
[1:29:38] The point is you called them because you just couldn’t believe… 重点是 你给他们打电话 是因为你不相信
[1:29:40] That your little sister might just get one! 你的妹妹能成功
[1:29:42] – uh, that’s not true. – yeah, yeah, it is true. -不是这样的 -是的 就是这样的
[1:29:45] You’re just like him. he never thought I could do anything either. 你就像他一样 他也不信我能成点事
[1:29:47] – why are you comparing me to dad? – comparing you to… -为什么你要拿我和爸比 -拿你和他…
[1:29:50] – what is the point? – no! you don’t think I have talent. -重点是什么 -你认为我没有才能
[1:29:52] You just don’t think I can do anything. 你认为我就成不了事
[1:29:54] You obviously don’t think you can do anything either… 你显然也认为我成不了事
[1:29:57] Because you have to fucking lie about itl 因为你对此鬼话连篇
[1:29:59] -are you out of your mind? – I’m out of my mind? -你真是没良心 -我没良心啊
[1:30:52] – where’d you get the money from, wen? – I got a grant. -你的钱是从哪儿来的 温 -赞助的
[1:30:56] – just cut the crap, wendy. – I got a grant, jon! I did. -省省你的鬼话吧 温迪 -是赞助的 乔恩 真的
[1:31:01] Okay, fine, I didn’t win a guggenheim. 好吧 我没有获得古根海姆的赞助
[1:31:05] Big fucking deal. 有什么他妈了不起的
[1:31:08] It was a different kind of grant. 是另外的赞助
[1:31:10] – what kind? – what? -什么赞助 -什么
[1:31:13] You got a different kind of grant. what’d you get? 你说是其他的赞助 什么赞助
[1:31:19] Fema. 非玛
[1:31:21] What? I never heard of that. 什么 我从未听说过
[1:31:25] Fema. 非玛
[1:31:28] Fema? 非玛
[1:31:32] You mean fema, federal emergency management? 你是指非玛 联邦紧急事务处理中心
[1:31:36] You took money from fema? 你从非玛那儿拿钱吗
[1:31:38] I was granted the money. 是赞助
[1:31:40] What was the federal emergency? 你什么紧急事务
[1:31:42] 911 9/11.
[1:31:44] What does that have to do with you? 与你有什么相干
[1:31:47] I worked downtown. I was affected. 我在市区工作 对我有影响
[1:31:50] Everyone was affected. the whole world was affected. 那对每个人都有影响 整个世界都如此
[1:31:52] That doesn’t mean they’re going around taking money from people who really need it. 那不代表大家都可以去那儿 拿别人真正需要的钱
[1:31:55] There was no work for months. all the temps… all the temps applied. 已经几个月没工作了 所有临时岗位都没了
[1:32:00] I was not the first one to… 我不是第一个
[1:32:04] Look, l-i am trying to get my life together. 我想让我的生活重新好起来
[1:32:07] – by stealing money from the federal government? – I did not steal it! -靠偷联邦政府的钱 -这不是偷
[1:32:10] There’s a thing where you can apply… 你可以申请
[1:32:12] If you lost 25% of your salary or something like that! 如果你收入减少了25% 或其它什么的
[1:32:15] I don’t remember the details. you call fema, you ask them. 细节记不住了 你可以打电话给非玛 你自己去问
[1:32:18] – I’m not. – look, they care about me more than you do. -不用了 -他们比你更关心我
[1:32:21] I’m not calling fema. okay? 我不会打电话给fema的 好吧
[1:32:24] – I’m sorry. – ha, ha. -很抱歉 -哈哈
[1:33:21] Hello. yes. 你好 是的
[1:33:25] No, it’s okay. what… what’s wrong? is he all right? 不 没什么 怎么了 他还好吧
[1:33:31] What? 什么
[1:33:37] Okay. okay, uh, I understand. we’ll, uh… we’ll be right over. 好的 我理解 我们马上就过来
[1:33:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:43] – is he okay? – it’s-it’s not dad. it’s genghis. -他还好吧 -不是爸 是耿格斯
[1:33:48] She got in a fight with that other cat. 她和其他猫打架
[1:33:50] They want us to get her out of there now. 他们想让我们带她出去
[1:33:54] I told you that cat was a bad idea. 我说过把那猫放在那里 不是个好主意
[1:34:04] Genghis. 耿格斯
[1:34:05] – hi. – hi. -你好 -好啊
[1:34:08] – what happened? – I don’t know. -怎么了 -我不知道
[1:34:11] They were getting along fine before. 之前他们还处得不错
[1:34:14] She’s under here. she won’t come out. 她在下面不肯出来
[1:34:17] – Genghis. 耿格斯
[1:34:19] Sometimes, if you just ignore her, she comes. 有时你不理她 她自己倒出来了
[1:34:22] – yeah? – yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[1:34:36] I read your play. 我读了你的剧本
[1:34:39] – oh, yeah? -是吗
[1:34:42] I liked it. 我喜欢
[1:34:45] – no way. really? – yeah. -不是吧 真的吗 -是的
[1:34:50] You didn’t think it was a bunch of middle-class whining? 你不觉得那是中产阶级的无病呻吟
[1:34:53] No. 不觉得
[1:34:57] I was scared you’d think I was some spoiled american… 我怕你认为我是那种被宠坏了的美国人
[1:35:00] Who’s complaining about her difficult childhood. 抱怨自己艰苦的童年
[1:35:03] No, not at all. 完全没有
[1:35:06] I thought it was sad. 我觉得这剧作很伤感
[1:35:25] – I should probably go back to work. – okay, I am… I’m sorry. -我也许该回去工作了 -好的 我很抱歉
[1:35:28] – no, no, no. – I’m sorry. -别 别 别 -我真恶心
[1:35:30] – no, no, no, no, no. – I am so gross. -别 别 -我真恶心
[1:35:32] – no, you… you’re great. – 不 你很棒
[1:35:34] – I am… I am gross. – no, no. no, you’re great. -我太失礼了 -不 你很出色
[1:35:37] It’s just… I’m in love with my girlfriend. 只是 我很爱我的女友
[1:35:44] L-i know it sounds like corn, but, really, l… 我知道这听起来很俗 但是我
[1:35:46] No. 不
[1:35:49] It’s not corny. 这一点也不俗
[1:35:55] Look who it is. 看那是谁
[1:35:59] – Genghis. 耿格斯
[1:36:03] Pop the trunk. 打开后车箱
[1:36:38] Here, there’s emotion, an interest in what people are feeling. 这是情绪 对人们内心感受的兴趣
[1:36:44] Whereas brecht wants people to think. 而布莱·希特希望人们去思考
[1:36:49] In dramatic theater, you have suggestion… 在戏剧中 人们提建议
[1:36:55] But brecht wants an argument. 而布莱·希特却希望争吵
[1:37:02] Excuse me one minute. 稍等一下
[1:37:05] Hello? 喂
[1:37:09] Yes, it is. 是的 我是
[1:37:20] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[1:37:29] Mr. savage? 萨维奇先生
[1:37:33] Um, what’s the difference between plot and narrative? 编排与叙述之间有什么不同
[1:37:39] Sorry. you wrote it on the board. 抱歉 你写在黑板上的
[1:39:04] Jon. 乔恩
[1:39:06] Jon. 乔恩
[1:39:10] Yeah? 什么
[1:39:30] That’s it? 就这样结束了吗
[1:39:39] Yeah. 是啊
[1:39:56] Excuse me. 打扰下
[1:43:09] Hi. 你好
[1:43:11] Hi. 你好
[1:43:15] These are for you. 这是给你的
[1:43:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:43:22] Yeah, they don’t have a smell. they’re from the deli. 这没什么香气 在熟食店买的
[1:43:24] I never understand why that is with flowers from there. 我永远也想不明白 花怎么那些东西一起卖
[1:43:27] Guess you have to go to a real florist and pay extra if you want the nice smell. 估计如果想要香花 只能多付些钱去找花农
[1:43:35] Can I come in for a minute? 能进来会儿吗
[1:43:44] Where’s marley? 马莉在呢
[1:43:48] She’s not… uh… 她
[1:43:51] I wasn’t gonna get into this. 我不太好说
[1:43:53] Must seem ridiculous compared to what you’ve been going through. 和你所经历的相比 有点荒谬
[1:43:57] You had a human being die on you. 你经历了一个亲人的逝去
[1:44:00] She’s dead? 她死了吗
[1:44:03] We’re gonna do it tomorrow. 我们明天动手
[1:44:07] Her hips… she can’t get around anymore. she can’t get up on the bed. 她的腰 她再也不能四处晃荡了 也不能跳上床了
[1:44:10] She’s so depressed. 她很沮丧
[1:44:14] There’s a surgery, but the vet says… 可以做手术 但兽医说
[1:44:16] There are no guarantees and the rehabilitation’s brutal. 不能保证治好 而且恢复过程很痛苦
[1:44:24] She’s old, wen. 她老了 温
[1:44:26] She’s in pain. 她很痛苦
[1:44:54] I’m sorry about your dad. 对你爸爸的事 我很遗憾
[1:45:02] If you ever want to re-indulge in unhealthy, compromising behavior… 如果你什么时候还想放纵的时候
[1:45:06] You know who to call, right? 你知道找谁吧
[1:45:21] Larry? can I ask you a question? 拉里 我能问你个问题吗
[1:45:25] Not about us. 不是关于我们的
[1:45:33] Go left. 左面
[1:45:36] Good, do it one more time. 好的 再来一遍
[1:45:42] No, he doesn’t know what’s happening. 不 他不知道发生了什么
[1:45:44] Let’s do it again. 我们再来一遍
[1:45:46] So walk away and then pace around a little. 走开 然后踱步
[1:45:49] And, max, watch tv. 马克思 看电视
[1:45:52] What did I tell you about doing your chores before… 叫你做家务
[1:45:55] Watching tv, huh? 你却看电视
[1:45:58] Stop and turn around like it’s over. 停下来 然后转过去 就像结束了一样
[1:46:04] Should I react once he goes up? 他上去的时侯 我是不是该有所反应
[1:46:19] Do you think it’s too much? 你觉得是不是多了点
[1:46:22] No, it’s, uh… 不 这
[1:46:24] It’s, um… 这是
[1:46:27] The, uh… the naturalism with the… 这将本能与魔幻般的现实主义
[1:46:30] The magic realism together, it-it’s effective. 结合了起来 让人印象深刻
[1:46:34] Are you crying? 你哭了吗
[1:46:43] Thanks for coming. 感谢到场
[1:46:45] Thanks for inviting me. I’ll, uh… 谢谢你邀请我 我
[1:46:47] – I’ll see the real thing when I come back through. – okay. -我回来后看实演 -好的
[1:46:52] Do you hate me for using stuff from your life in the play? 用你的故事做素材 你不恨我吧
[1:46:56] No. it’s fine. 没有 这很好
[1:46:59] – you don’t think it’s self-important and bourgeois? – no, it’s good. -你不觉得这有些自傲和小资 -不 这很好
[1:47:02] Wendy, it’s really good. 温迪 这作品真的很棒
[1:47:05] J fk, please. wish me luck on my paper. 肯尼迪机场 谢谢 祝我的论文成功吧
[1:47:11] What’s it called? 什么名字
[1:47:13] Dark comedy in the plays of bertolt brecht.” “不是笑着玩的”–布莱希特作品中的黑色幽默
[1:47:19] – bad title? – no, it’s good. it’s good. -题目不怎么样吧 -不 很好 很好
[1:47:22] – – no, I like it. 不 我很喜欢
[1:47:24] – where’s the conference? – poland. -会议在哪儿开 -波兰
[1:47:28] You didn’t tell me that. 你怎么不告诉我呢
[1:47:30] You didn’t ask. 你没问啊
[1:47:35] Just gonna check in with… you know. 只是去看看 你知道
[1:47:38] Play it by ear, see how we… 凭感觉吧 看看我们
[1:47:41] Feel about each other’s people and… 彼此之前的感觉
[1:47:55] It’s really good. 真的很好
[1:48:00] Okay. 好的
[1:48:56] Come on, baby. come on. 来啊 宝贝 来啊
[1:48:59] Let’s go. 我们加油
[1:50:53] & I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:50:57] & ’cause I’m made out of glue & 因为我就是胶水做的
[1:51:02] & anything that you might do & 你做的任何事
[1:51:07] & I’m gonna do, too & 我都会效仿
[1:51:12] & you held up a stagecoach in the rain & 哪怕你要在雨中拦马车
[1:51:17] & and I’m doing the same & 我也会效仿
[1:51:22] & saw you hanging from a tree & 如果看你在树上绞死
[1:51:26] & and I made-believe it was me & 我会假装那是我
[1:51:32] & I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:51:36] & ’cause I’m made out of glue & 因为我就是胶水做的
[1:51:42] & anything that you might do & 你做的任何事
[1:51:47] & I’m gonna do, too & 我都会效仿
[1:51:52] & moon people going to the stratosphere & 宇航员去登月了
[1:51:56] & soldiers fighting with the cong & 士兵去越南打战了
[1:52:00] & but with you by my side, I can do anything & 但只有要你在身旁 啥事我都愿做
[1:52:06] & when we swing & 我们就在
[1:52:09] & we hang past right and wrong & 是非中荡漾
[1:52:16] & I’ll do anything for you & 我愿为你做任何事
[1:52:22] & anything you want me to & 任何你想让我去做的事
[1:52:28] & I’ll do anything for you & 我都会去做
[1:52:32] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:52:37] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:52:43] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:52:49] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:52:55] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:53:01] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:53:07] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:53:12] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
[1:53:18] & oh-oh, I’m sticking with you & 我跟定你了
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Into the Wild(荒野生存)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Butterfly Effect(蝴蝶效应)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme